PDA

View Full Version : FKK World - Giessen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Banana Boi
10-29-15, 22:37
This report contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth. So it's consistent with all his other 2129 posts in the past 18 months.

I thought ISG was an English only board.

Breadman
10-30-15, 09:52
Any news on the remodeling?

Carpe Viam
10-30-15, 18:31
Any news on the remodeling?It's not finished yet. We have to wait until tomorrow (or until next week LOL).

Frozty
10-30-15, 22:11
2 girls and a member who likes so much to speak about me, waiting for the fat american soon, rather than having sex, will understand. New japanese story each week, new one is wonderful wedding in brothel, a real joke. If you like stories, like I did when my mother told me, to make me sleep, take a drink and go to sit with Rassa and ask her to tell you how she was run after for weeks, each time I caught her, I took her to room for "forced rude" sex. When I got tired, I asked my blond tall friend to come with me and were both to run after, in toilets, on the roof, in trees, at the bottom of swimming pool, in her dreams. I prefer not believing about wedding story told, wish just new japanese story, I prefer to wish good blood, if not new job, so difficult to resist to fast money, I m sad theke was right and I was wrong when I said staff: better to stop this job. They know this business better than me.As this was a response to my comment, I feel that I should reply. Unfortunately I have no idea what you are saying.

Carpe Viam
10-30-15, 22:22
As this was a response to my comment, I feel that I should reply. Unfortunately I have no idea what you are saying.Think rather about the re-opening Party. That will be more cool for us.

Why are you trying to communicate seriously? The answer he gave you shows well that damn fuck. Do not seek to understand this.

Breadman
10-31-15, 10:37
It's not finished yet. We have to wait until tomorrow (or until next week LOL).The party is advertised on their website, girls don't have to pay entry. So it will be interesting to see what happens if the main room doesn't reopen in time for the party.

Sirioja
10-31-15, 13:45
As this was a response to my comment, I feel that I should reply. Unfortunately I have no idea what you are saying.You can t understand, but "see. V. " , Raïssa and Madi can easily, just my answers to japanese jealous lying stories without the faintest proof, and I don t need to hide about these 2 WG who know how I behave for 1 year with one and 5 weeks with Raïssa, and they did agree if I "forced" them, but when I will return, we can go to the manager if they want to complain about how I behave with them in room or even out, when had diner or what is this new japanese manga, wedding in brothel story? For 3 years, nearly weekly visits, no girl never asked me to go to the desk, my regulars don t even look how much money I give them, I think because they trust me and never had problem. Not my business if some are asked for more money than others, just behaving like dog following mistress, I always thought, even prostitutes prefer behaving like real man. At the moment, smiling, friendly, Kate with amazing ass, angel, smiling, top model Francesca, exceptionnal Aylice, real woman Agnes, Karolina and blond top model Karin to confirm, will be my pleasure and are just enough for me, after ski starting. And wish to meet again amazing Deria. Tu at Aca. World is the best club for me, even without renovation, but best girls are elsewhere for me at the moment.

Sirioja
10-31-15, 14:10
The party is advertised on their website, girls don't have to pay entry. So it will be interesting to see what happens if the main room doesn't reopen in time for the party.Good for regular World girls today instead of paying 90 or 100 , but only good business attract pretty girls and how full will be after party?

Pretty, skillful girls attract men and good business attract these girls. World should think about.

Hessen Bub
10-31-15, 14:15
The party is advertised on their website, girls don't have to pay entry. So it will be interesting to see what happens if the main room doesn't reopen in time for the party.I can't imagine that they will not open the main room for the party.

HB.

Breadman
10-31-15, 17:58
I can't imagine that they will not open the main room for the party.

HB.World knows how to throw a party, main room is open and the place is rocking. So far close to 60 girls and its just hitting 6.

Hessen Bub
10-31-15, 18:04
See. I heard a few girls at Sharks saying they want to go to World today for the party.

HB.

Citizen Kane
10-31-15, 18:12
World knows how to throw a party, main room is open and the place is rocking. So far close to 60 girls and its just hitting 6.Can you still smell wet paint?

Breadman
10-31-15, 21:32
Can you still smell wet paint?No wet paint but the girls just didn't cut it, maybe 8 out of the 60 fuckable. Left and went to oase and who did I find.

Global1810
10-31-15, 22:41
...maybe 8 out of the 60 fuckable. Left and went to oase and who did I find.Very sad. I was planning next Sunday at World. Maybe I need to change plans. It will be my last FKK for many months.

Hessen Bub
10-31-15, 23:54
Who did you find?

HB.

Carpe Viam
11-01-15, 05:54
Can you still smell wet paint?No, we didn't smell wet paint. However, it is possible that we feel the smell of poo. Because a man has literally made the poo at bar of main lounge. Respect to Service staff.

Carpe Viam
11-01-15, 06:04
The biggest change is Kino. Old Kino became shisha lounge, they built a new kino (very small and no mattress) at a corner of main lounge.

Four place of pole dance disappeared. Two new places were built at the end of bar.

Carpe Viam
11-01-15, 06:17
See. I heard a few girls at Sharks saying they want to go to World today for the party.

HB.There were some girls from Sharks at the Party, including one of the most famous who worked as she always do at the Sharks (Cold- Friendly-YMMV).

Before Party, reception told that there more 100 girls. But I think about 70-80 girls.

Sirioja
11-01-15, 08:40
No wet paint but the girls just didn't cut it, maybe 8 out of the 60 fuckable. Left and went to oase and who did I find.You wrote at 6 pm, party was starting with many girls, so it was good, and You left very early for Oase, even 8 fuckable girls? So what was your problem? Only 8 girls to fuck is not enough for You? Or not attractive enough, compare to Oase casting?

As always, no information about girls. Syzy, I will have to pay You entry to get useful informations or will have to return, but too many other girls to go with at Sharks and Aca, even I know some girls were there and wish her they had good business on this day.

Until spring 2015 , not many turkish at World, more drunk Russian in Jacuzzi, more attracted by free beer than girls, but since May, less and less caucasian type clients and more and more turkish, with shisha room now, like in turkish clubs. World seem to change, turkish don t make girls improve services level, but just fast suck and fuck, easier for girls, not interesting for who like women, more than just piece of meat, hole to fuck.

Breadman
11-01-15, 09:11
Who did you find?

HB.The famous carla, was worth using up my last vip entry pass to check out the new setup but the lineup was horrible. Used to be able to find some new talent there but the free entry brought out the ugly girls.

Sirioja
11-01-15, 09:33
Very sad. I was planning next Sunday at World. Maybe I need to change plans. It will be my last FKK for many months.If You want to visit new World, for shisha room, go on Saturday after 6/7 pm, best casting is at this time, will be full of turkish smoking all night, Sunday is not best casting day, compare to Sharks or Aca where casting are much better at the moment and girls start earlier. World is a club for the night, not the afternoon, out of events.

Breadman
11-01-15, 10:04
As to the poo issue, what I saw was a pile of spaghetti sauce on the floor. Looked more like it was spilled versus pooed or vomited. Any way you look at it, giving out free shots of Yeager meister and champagne along with the free flowing beer was a bad decision.

I liked the new seating but the bar looked to create some issues for the bartenders. Too many people asking for drinks on all sides.

Provaker
11-01-15, 11:04
Very sad. I was planning next Sunday at World. Maybe I need to change plans. It will be my last FKK for many months.You always belive what you read?

I won on lottery last night. So I'm going to buy FKK World now.

Go there and see. Maybe you will be suprised.

Carpe Viam
11-01-15, 11:30
As to the poo issue, what I saw was a pile of spaghetti sauce on the floor. Looked more like it was spilled versus pooed or vomited. Any way you look at it, giving out free shots of Yeager meister and champagne along with the free flowing beer was a bad decision.

I liked the new seating but the bar looked to create some issues for the bartenders. Too many people asking for drinks on all sides.Yes, you're right. The number of girls does not necessarily translate into their quality. This was the case of the Party of Free entrance last night. But as I found more than 8 fuckables among them who were relatively available including the Princess of Sharks, I was happy in the evening.

About the other free (alcohol): glasses of Prosecco and Amaro have been continuously served by Girls in the yellow tights to cover the whole body. I am amazed that there are people who cannot control oneself even then they came to admire the naked girls.

Poo or vomit, I cannot judge it by myself. The girls told me that this is poo. I just watched from far services girls cleaned that brown color thing sprinkling much of powder of coffee.

Sirioja
11-01-15, 19:46
The famous carla, was worth using up my last vip entry pass to check out the new setup but the lineup was horrible. Used to be able to find some new talent there but the free entry brought out the ugly girls.Ugly casting for party? With more than 60 girls and with girls and a star from Sharks? I could not not be in Paris this week end, but I would have liked to be there to see the new blond top model?

Carpe Viam
11-02-15, 02:09
After the party, calm returned to the club. Nevertheless, we can count about 40 girls. The majority of them are regularly at World. Shark's girls remained tonight too.

Global1810
11-02-15, 02:28
You always belive what you read?
Go there and see. Maybe you will be suprised.

If You want to visit new World, for shisha room, go on Saturday after 6/7 pm, best casting is at this time, will be full of turkish smoking all night, Sunday is not best casting day, compare to Sharks or Aca where casting are much better at the moment and girls start earlier. World is a club for the night, not the afternoon, out of events.My problem is time. I have a short amount and trying to get the best. Plan is Thursday Mainhattan, Friday Oase, Saturday Dietzenbach / Sharks, and Sunday World. Flight out of Frankfurt Monday at 11 AM.

If anyone has a better plan for those days feel free to let me know a better plan. I have only been to Sharks.

Danny227
11-02-15, 05:32
Guy's, so raissa is gone? Not coming back?

Sirioja
11-02-15, 11:22
Guy's, so raissa is gone? Not coming back?When You asked in September, as soon World staff informed me, I wrote she was back at World, she returned there since end of September. Same for Madi, as soon I was also informed she was back on October. I could not go, but I think both worked for party, so even can t compete with Sharks casting at the moment, I m surprised one saw only ugly girls on party. Despite their lack of ethic and lies or only japanese lies, I will never say Raïssa, even she should improve her body care, or Madi are ugly, they are pretty for my tastes. Same for Nea, Oana, Selena. Uru, also not ugly at all.

Sirioja
11-02-15, 11:42
My problem is time. I have a short amount and trying to get the best. Plan is Thursday Mainhattan, Friday Oase, Saturday Dietzenbach / Sharks, and Sunday World. Flight out of Frankfurt Monday at 11 AM.

If anyone has a better plan for those days feel free to let me know a better plan. I have only been to Sharks.My advice: If You really want AO sex, start with Dietz on Thursday, go to Oase which wake up after 5 pm, later. Mainhattan on Friday before 1 pm for entry 45 . World on Saturday, which wake up after 5 pm. Sharks on Sunday before 2 pm for entry 45 . If next Sunday, can meet there, just ask girls who is the french, they will show you. Be careful at Dietz.

YamaYama0519
11-02-15, 20:12
...But as I found more than 8 fuckables among them who were relatively available including the Princess of Sharks, I was happy in the evening...Am wondering who the Princess of Sharks is.

Sirioja
11-02-15, 20:49
Am wondering who the Princess of Sharks is.Girls who work at Sharks will never stay at new World with sisha room, out of free girl entry. Japanese are joker for some or liar for Raïssa lover who keep his information secret secret, for blond top model or Sharks girls there for party.

Hessen Bub
11-02-15, 20:56
Aurelia.

HB.

Ibn Buttita
11-02-15, 21:20
(Continued from Planet Eden).

My July 4 weekend Sunday destination was FKK World, but I had to get there first, and this summer day was not a smooth day for transportation, with the record heat wave wreaking havoc with the rail system. A train delay caused me to miss a connection and juggle my schedule a bit, but I eventually made it to Giessen by mid-afternoon. After a taxi ride to Garbenteich I checked in at Zum Grnen Baum (careful, there are apparently two Giessen-area guesthouses with similar names, one of which is not walkable to World; we stopped there first). The one in Garbenteich can't be beat for 27 Euros and the chance to see World girls staying there; the owner remembered me also from my last stay a few years ago! It's also a pleasant 15 minute walk to World, the only drawback being having to climb the steep driveway to the club, not fun in the heat.

It had been a few years since my last World tour, and I missed the sense of being at a super-villain's secret estate. The chance to dip in the pool made World a great choice for this day, especially since it offered a fine vantage point for viewing all the girls in their nude glory going up and down the outdoor staircase from the main bar room. The day was hot and humid but the shaded grounds were still nice to wander, and on an early walk around I bumped into a pair of girls, one of whom looked very familiar as I said Hello,. A few minutes later our paths crossed again and I recognized the one slender cutie as Katy (Romania), whom I had seen at Shark a few months before. After a warm embrace I led Katy to one of the gazebos on the hill, where we lay down and we began to kiss, and then Katy began to blow me in view of the several nearby older gentlemen on lawn chairs. Katy asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth and she did give an excellent blow job, but I preferred to lay her down on the pile of cushions, spread her legs, and fuck her petite body. When she climbed on top to ride me at one point a turned my head to the side and saw a pair of older gents nodding over to me, and I smiled in reply. After I exploded with a big burst of cum Katy shot me one of her big, bright smiles, a great start with a familiar face.

Pairs of girls making the rounds always attract my attention, but my eyes opened wide when I spotted a dark, exotic maiden with braided hair walking around with a brunette girl-next-door type. I tracked their movements for a while before catching up with them in the garden. Jamila was tall and slender and must have been of mixed African-German heritage. Sonia was ethnic whit German with gorgeous eyes, small breasts with puffy nipples, and a wonderful ass peeking out from under a frilly waistband. The friends usually worked over at Magnum, they said, but summered at World because of the nice outdoor spaces. We found an unoccupied cabin where the girls got right to enthusiastically sharing my cock with their mouths. I shifted Sonia to straddle my face and licked her to the point of moaning while Jamilla athletically rode me. They switched but with Sonia in reverse cowgirl, letting me really appreciate her cute ass. There wasn't much more to it than that, since the heat in the room sapped my energy, but that kind of contrasting duo is what can make threesomes so much fun.

Latinas for years have been one of the great appeals of the FKK scene for me, but numbers recently seem to have dwindled. So I was happy to greet a very smiley Venezuelan named Aleya wearing a sort of fishnet outfit. With a big smile, big tits, and a bubbly personality, I knew I was going to have lots of fun with this curvy girl. My mistake was choosing an outdoor cabin for our session, which again was too warm and so tested my stamina. But grinding against Aleya's bubble butt as we fucked got me going, and she rode me to a nice finish. What I appreciated almost more was her helping me when I realized I had lost my locker key, as she kept me calm as we retraced some of my earlier steps and eventually found it waiting at reception.

I liked that the girls were not too aggressive at World, in contrast to my visit a few years back when I had been hunted relentlessly by the ancient Italian Silvia (who I spotted at Shark on recent visits). One semi-exception was a somewhat attractive blonde Canadian-German (who had sidled up to me at the outdoor bar by the pool, and whom I had to deflect verbally there and a couple of other times I spotted her; I just got the vibe that this would be an indicator of upselling in the room, though I did overhear a couple of American guests speaking well of her later that night.

At one point as I lay by the pool I thought the blonde was approaching me yet again, but it turned out to be a younger look-alike. I warmed to Romanian Vanessa as she sat beside me applying caresses, and decided I wanted to fuck this teenie. We decided to find a spot in the verdant low end of the grounds to commune with nature (the persistent daylight in the early evening encouraging this foray), and I held her arm to steady her as we walked over the uneven ground, her high heels not helping any. In keeping with the natural surroundings we heard shrieking as we looked for a secluded spot, but the voices were human, not animal. Locating a mattress shielded by bushes, we got things started. It was ok, but the setting trumped the sex, as Vanessa's inexperience made for a somewhat halting session.

By the end of the night there was only one more girl on my bucket list, a petite brunette I had seen in the pool. To my luck she was standing there alone by the bar when I made wha t I had planned to be my last wander around the club. When we met I was even happier to learn that she was Celena from Uruguay, a very European looking girl, who I had read favorable reports about.

Celena had a sweetness but also a sophistication; she carried herself with a unique kind of grace, and despite my limited Spanish made me feel very welcome and comfortable. She was also gorgeous, in a delicate flower sort of way. I did worry a bit when she took a while to return to the room after ushering me in, but she did not count this against our time, and her clock courtesy was such that she let me know when we were about 5 minutes from the end of the half hour. By that point I still had my face buried in her pussy and I told her that I was gladly going a full hour with her.

Why not? Celena had offered the romantic kissing I have come to expect from Latinas, and I loved wrapping my hands around her small waist as I slowly slid my dick inside her. My favorite was having her small frame was perfect on top of me, in cowgirl or in reverse and leaning against me. There's no better way to end an FKK day than to find that girl you had been seeking out, and then have her live up to your hopes.

Sirioja
11-02-15, 21:26
Aurelia.

HB.And Breadman found girls ugly for party, with Aurelia, had drunk too much?

YamaYama0519
11-02-15, 23:10
AureliaThanks, HB. Hope I will find her back in Sharks soon. YamaYama.

Carpe Viam
11-03-15, 05:09
Thanks, HB. Hope I will find her back in Sharks soon. YamaYama.As she does not have more work at World than at Sharks, and as she ignores (or does not understand usefulness of) new instruction of the club boss, it is possible that she will not stay long over there.

Sirioja
11-03-15, 11:46
And Breadman found girls ugly for party, with Aurelia, had drunk too much?Even second time she comes to World, but I think only because of party and free entry, this time, Aurelia house is at Sharks where she has a few regulars and not at World becoming more and more turkish to attract new clients = turkish who prefer to smoke than going with girls for hours, but they will pay entry for club at least. For those who claim to speak with girls, ask Aurelia about Magnum, her first club for nearly 1 year and she was not yet 20 , the big jungle turkish club where girls are fucked hard like goat, much worst than Samya or Mondial, because at Magnum on Saturday night, many 20's yo men, just good to play rugby or american football, not soccer, with these drug pimps. Wish the best to friendly and so pretty Aurelia, she was certainly the sunshine for party and if she was able to be more GFE, she could be a superstar everywhere, but I can understand not easy after Magnum first experience and I respect.

Global1810
11-03-15, 15:41
My advice: If You really want AO sex, start with Dietz on Thursday, go to Oase which wake up after 5 pm, later. Mainhattan on Friday before 1 pm for entry 45 . World on Saturday, which wake up after 5 pm. Sharks on Sunday before 2 pm for entry 45 . If next Sunday, can meet there, just ask girls who is the french, they will show you. Be careful at Dietz.Travel days are 12-15 November. I will be starting in Dusseldorf. I am trying to go in an order to make the least amount of travel and the most amount of relaxation. Thanks for the advice. I will look into this new order. Or possibly exploring Dusseldorf area.

Please expand on the shisha lounge. The main reason I like the larger FKK clubs is for the amount of women. I like there to be 80 or more. Sounds like just a bunch of guys smoking and not enough girls now.

With only 4 days I would hate to waste a day!

Carpe Viam
11-03-15, 17:10
And Breadman found girls ugly for party, with Aurelia, had drunk too much?Before blindly criticize another member, be sure to read his post. Breadman wrote that he found only 8 fuckable, he did not write all the girls were ugly.

Sirioja
11-03-15, 20:34
Travel days are 12-15 November. I will be starting in Dusseldorf. I am trying to go in an order to make the least amount of travel and the most amount of relaxation. Thanks for the advice. I will look into this new order. Or possibly exploring Dusseldorf area.

Please expand on the shisha lounge. The main reason I like the larger FKK clubs is for the amount of women. I like there to be 80 or more. Sounds like just a bunch of guys smoking and not enough girls now.

With only 4 days I would hate to waste a day!If you need 80 girls, I prefer just 1 top model, because iron man for sport, but not able to fuck 80 girls, I prefer to foreplay with a girl who makes me dream. Quantity don't mean quality.

Forget Dietz with 20 girls, World with 40 girls, out of Saturday night, about 50 , go to Aca or GT in Dusseldorf and Oase and Sharks in FRA, to find many girls.

I was just saying, I would be very sad my World with so many good times there, become a turkish club, because girls will provide turkish services, not what I look for.

My advice: Thursday at Aca or GT, Friday at Aca or Sharks, Saturday at Oase, Sunday at Sharks. I should be at Aca on Friday 13.

Carpe Viam
11-03-15, 22:02
Please expand on the Shisha lounge. The main reason I like the larger FKK clubs is for the amount of women. I like there to be 80 or more. Sounds like just a bunch of guys smoking and not enough girls now.

With only 4 days I would hate to waste a day!For Saturday's party, the club recorded the important number of girls and customers. The festive elements are free drink and tapas served by girls in yellow tights, traditional big buffet and two pole dance dancers (with clothes); the atmosphere is however not rise very high.

And the next day, club become as on other days; 30-40 girls and some more customers. As in this club, there are people who are attracted by free beer and cozy space in downstairs, competition in girls never fierce. But for people who love the great club with 80 girls, current World does not respond to their request. However, you can find here convenience that is to sit quietly, to feed and to have fun with girls without upsell.

Shisha lounge, the former Kino, is not very successful (15 euro). The place is also not very comfortable to be with the girls. In the first place, I have never seen many Turkish German give priority to the Shisha detriment of bottles of vodka or whiskey in this club. Anyway, it is always girls who smoke more than customers in the club.

Frozty
11-03-15, 22:10
I have a three-day visit to Frankfurt in a couple of weeks time. Is everything back to normal following the renovation? I am not very familiar with World and would like my first proper visit to have a chance of success. I will likely attend on Wednesday or Thursday.

Thank for your help.

Carpe Viam
11-03-15, 23:38
I have a three-day visit to Frankfurt in a couple of weeks time. Is everything back to normal following the renovation? I am not very familiar with World and would like my first proper visit to have a chance of success. I will likely attend on Wednesday or Thursday.

Thank for your help.Yes. Everything is back to normal following the renovation except a small upstairs room near main lounge is currently used as a deposit. You can enjoy all clubs' equipment now.

World controls the number of girls present during the week. Any day of the week, you can have a minimum number of girls (about 30). But as the girls know that customers are few during the weekdays, some (many blonds) prefer to start early (11-12 h) and finish early (before midnight). Aurelia seems prefer night shift and nights customers. Wednesday and Thursday will not be a day that you can enjoy while LU, but you can have a free choice among them.

TankTank123
11-04-15, 06:49
I came to see what World looks like after the renovations. Gone are the homely nooks and crannies. The lounge now has a modern brightly-lit look, with chairs and couches arranged around small tables. I do not see the sense in this arrangement as FKKs are not places for groups of friends to meet and chat around a table.

Anyway, by the evening, all the chairs facing the tables had been turned around by the girls so that they faced the bar instead. The couches are now narrower than before, such that it is no longer comfortable to slouch on the couch with a girl.

Both the Sisha lounge and the kino were unpatronised. Maybe there were not many Turkish customers last night, although the number of customers last night was more than in my previous Tiesday visits

The bar is problematic. The 2 ends are joined to the new platforms for pole dancing, making it impossible for drinks to be served. That left only 2 sides for service, compared to 4 previously. This was made worse last night as the Thekeherren was on duty, and he was unresponsive as usual, being more interested in grooving to the music. The plus side of the renovations is that the mattresses have been replaced with new clean ones which are a little harder and provide better support.

The number of girls present yesterday was relatively good for a Tuesday. In my previous Tuesday visits, there were only about 20-30 girls. Yesterday, at 7 pm, there were about 40.

But it was not a good start for me. All my favourites were absent: Neya, Madi, Alina, Sabrina, Maria, Victoria, Georgina. My only favourite present was Oana, but she was totally occupied by one customer the whole afternoon such that I did not get a chance to take her.

I first tried out 'Bulgarian' Bella, a pretty slim black haired girl with large alluring eyes. She provided standard service but we did not have chemistry. My visit was saved when Romanian Mikki arrived in the evening and I had an excellent session with her again. (By the way, the oriental Mikki seemed to be quite busy again yesterday, I can't really understand why as she looks very plain.).

The prettiest girl present must certainly be Raissa. The Frenchman and Japanese were not present, so she was busy hunting, quite successfully it seemed. I thought about it but finally was not tempted to try her again as we did not click in my first one-and-only session with her early this year.

They served very tender Roast Lamb for dinner. It was the strongest-smelling Roast Lamb I had ever eaten; superb for me, perhaps not for some others.

I spotted another 4 new girls, some of whom looked attractive enough to be worth a try in my next visit.

Sirioja
11-04-15, 12:06
Oriental Miki is the asian as old as Sylvana? Can't understand men who pay for GND MILF or this asian or Sylvana, can find better look in first bar or in the street.

Global1810
11-04-15, 14:10
My advice: Thursday at Aca or GT, Friday at Aca or Sharks, Saturday at Oase, Sunday at Sharks. I should be at Aca on Friday 13.Carp Viam and Sirioja.

Thank you for the feed back. Maybe will do Thursday Aca, Friday morning Dietz followed by evening at Sharks, Saturday evening Oase or Mainhattan, and Sunday repeat favorite in Frankfurt area.

I will need to read up on Aca now as it was not in my plan before and I know nothing about price structure or girls there.

I need a spreadsheet to keep up with what days clubs have the reduced entry fee.

Looking forward to posting the reviews. Now just counting the days.

Danny227
11-04-15, 15:13
When You asked in September, as soon World staff informed me, I wrote she was back at World, she returned there since end of September. Same for Madi, as soon I was also informed she was back on October. I could not go, but I think both worked for party, so even can t compete with Sharks casting at the moment, I m surprised one saw only ugly girls on party. Despite their lack of ethic and lies or only japanese lies, I will never say Rassa, even she should improve her body care, or Madi are ugly, they are pretty for my tastes. Same for Nea, Oana, Selena. Uru, also not ugly at all.So the reception said she is working. I just keep missing her when I come. Bad luck.

Sirioja
11-04-15, 18:24
So the reception said she is working. I just keep missing her when I come. Bad luck.Tank wrote Raïssa was hunting yesterday, like in June and July, but with me, she always did in a smiling, lovely way since first chalet, hunting but staying classy until 11 July.

Madi also returned on October and was working last week with black dessous.

Surprising, breadman found party casting horrible with girls like Aurelia, Raïssa, Madi, Oana, Selena. Uru, but he prefered leaving.

Sirioja
11-04-15, 18:52
Carp Viam and Sirioja.

Thank you for the feed back. Maybe will do Thursday Aca, Friday morning Dietz followed by evening at Sharks, Saturday evening Oase or Mainhattan, and Sunday repeat favorite in Frankfurt area.

I will need to read up on Aca now as it was not in my plan before and I know nothing about price structure or girls there.

I need a spreadsheet to keep up with what days clubs have the reduced entry fee.

Looking forward to posting the reviews. Now just counting the days.Aca before 1 pm, entry 30 with free foods and soft drinks, go to superstar Kate with amazing ass, now I say her I want to go to our new room upstairs and walk behind her in stairs to enjoy her ass. At the top of stairs, my feet don t touch the floor, only godzilla does. Also the exceptionnal Deria. Tu, top GFE.

Sharks before 2 pm on Sunday, entry 45 .

Mainhattan before 1 pm on Friday or Saturday, entry 45 , but asleep until 5 pm, like World.

Frozty
11-04-15, 19:55
Oriental Miki is the asian as old as Sylvana? Can't understand men who pay for GND MILF or this asian or Sylvana, can find better look in first bar or in the street.I can't understand why you judge who men want to fuck.

Sirioja
11-04-15, 20:35
I can't understand why you judge who men want to fuck.You are right, my mistake, my apologizes, I let to others, GND, asian Mikky and Sylvana, I have too many dreamed girls at the moment, not strong enough.

Citizen Kane
11-04-15, 21:17
I came to see what World looks like after the renovations. Gone are the homely nooks and crannies. Damn! The nooks and crannies were the best bit.

Have there been any changes downstairs?

Hessen Bub
11-04-15, 22:32
Yet no changes downstairs. They are to come. Some paint on the walls, that's all that has been done downstairs. Aurelia is back at Sharks.

HB.

Sirioja
11-04-15, 22:43
Yet no changes downstairs. They are to come. Some paint on the walls, that's all that has been done downstairs. Aurelia is back at Sharks.

HB.So only Sisha and tables in lounge, they didn't even improve rooms downstairs? Or create more rooms? Then I will go in chalet.

TankTank123
11-05-15, 02:31
Aurelia is back at Sharks.Aw, I just left Sharks. I was looking for her but did not spot her. Normally, she would approach me too, so I think either she was not there, or she had long sessions.

Since I found some faults with World's renovation, I must now gripe about the new shower room at Sharks. There were no wall hooks to hang robes and towels, so bathers had to stack up their robes and towels next to each other on the small bench nearest the entrance to the new toilet. Another guy swiped my robe and I could not decide whether or not to swipe one of the other 3 robes on that bench. I hope management reads this and installs some hooks in the new shower room soon.

Nille Copenhagen
11-05-15, 02:45
Carp Viam and Sirioja.

Looking forward to posting the reviews. Now just counting the days.Why are you so keen on the reduced entry, it's tiny amount compared to the overall budget, Aca rocks with a nice LU.

Nille Copenhagen
11-05-15, 02:48
I can't understand why you judge who men want to fuck.I've been with Silvana, is he judging me? I'm sure I'll kick his balls if I see him, LOL.

SuperLove
11-06-15, 07:51
I was in world over the last weekend, Saturday evening from 4-11 pm.

Spent a lot of money to get there, first took the train journey which in itself was for an hour and then spent €20 for taxi from Giessen to World doorstep.

Reached world and saw the fittest receptionist. She was quite pretty and well trained, she said she does kickboxing. Complimented on her looks and asked if she was working and she politely said no.

Went inside. Place was not buzzing, only about 10-12 girls in the bar area probably more but they were in the rooms. LU was just 5/10 and I was disappointed, couldn't go outside as it was too cold.

Had a couple of beers and started on my prowl, saw the lady bartender, ex Sharks, I think I had a session with her about 2-3 years back, when I checked with her she looked stunned and kept quite.

Don't know why. Saw one of my favorite girl Annanbelle (blonde, medium height, fit, good breasts and amazing serice 7. 5/10 looks), she remembered me from our last encounter and we both smiled.

Asked her if she was free and she said an old guy had booked her for a few hours and she was not allowed to be with someone else. By the time she came back after her multiple hour session I said no.

In the meanwhile I had sessions with 3 separate girls, all sessions were great, good service, paid 100 for all (included CIM). Don't remember their name. One was Romanian, one south american and last.

Was from Germany. Alina was missing, I so wanted to see her, she gives amazing service, looks good and is smart too. Thats why didn't see any Japanese clients.

An Aussie guy came and met me outside the FKK and asked if he should come in and pay the entrance fee or go back to Fkfurt and take the morning flight back. I advised its quite dull here and.

He should check out Mainhattan / palace at the same time since both were close to each other and within city limits.

I was really hungry and food wasn't great either, ordered a pepperoni pizza at the reception, €16-18.

It was about 10 pm and I called it quits. Now the worst part.

After 3 long sessions I was extremely tired, paid another €20 to get back to Giessen station and then waited for my train to Frankfurt. Reached my hotel by midnight or 0030 and I was almost dead.

Realised World wasn't worth the effort for 2 reasons. One its distance from Frankfurt (don't have a car) and secondly LU quality not good enough. Better to travel to Darmstadt and go to sharks / oase.

Have fun guys.

Global1810
11-06-15, 08:22
Why are you so keen on the reduced entry, it's tiny amount compared to the overall budget, Aca rocks with a nice LU.I agree. World is out Aca is in.

Aca Thursday, Mainhattan Friday, Oase Saturday, Sharks Sunday.

Looking forward to sharing the reviews.

Sirioja
11-06-15, 08:35
South American was smiling, pretty Selena from Uruguay? Nice girl really kissing, good GFE services and very honest.

Carpe Viam
11-06-15, 08:53
I was in world over the last weekend, Saturday evening from 4-11 pm.

Spent a lot of money to get there, first took the train journey which in itself was for an hour and then spent 20 for taxi from Giessen to World doorstep.

Reached world and saw the fittest receptionist. She was quite pretty and well trained, she said she does kickboxing. Complimented on her looks and asked if she was working and she politely said no.

Went inside. Place was not buzzing, only about 10-12 girls in the bar area probably more but they were in the rooms. LU was just 5/10 and I was disappointed, couldn't go outside as it was too cold.

Had a couple of beers and started on my prowl, saw the lady bartender, ex Sharks, I think I had a session with her about 2-3 years back, when I checked with her she looked stunned and kept quite.

Don't know why. Saw one of my favorite girl Annanbelle (blonde, medium height, fit, good breasts and amazing serice 7. 5/10 looks), she remembered me from our last encounter and we both smiled...Too bad you did not have fun. If you went to the World last Saturday, it was the Party in the World; you could have more fun then. At this night, there were a hundred girls, of course including Alina.

Carpe Viam
11-06-15, 09:18
I've been with Silvana, is he judging me? I'm sure I'll kick his balls if I see him, LOL.Provided that you really find them.

Sirioja
11-06-15, 17:28
Raïssa had both of us in mouth many times, so next time, just ask her, instead of what I got for free, only paying 100/ h in room. Will be at Sharks on Sunday to talk about balls.

Carpe Viam
11-06-15, 20:26
Rassa had both of us in mouth many times, so next time, just ask her, instead of what I got for free, only paying 100/ h in room. Will be at Sharks on Sunday to talk about balls.Thanks a lot for the invitation. But as you know very well, I am no longer a man of Sunday's Sharks. I do not really interest Happy Hour. Also, 100 euros is not even a bottle of champagne Sharks that I share with my girls of Sharks.

In short, I am not in Frankfurt this weekend; I have a social life as many normal people. Do not worry, I'll come back week after.

Happy weekend to you and to all.

Nille Copenhagen
11-06-15, 23:48
Provided that you really find them.Oh I've forgotten he has no balls, just a big mouth LOL.

Sirioja
11-07-15, 08:58
So, even quantity don t mean quality, 60 or 100 girls on party? Once again, where is the truth? Knowing World girls and Aurelia and even can t compete with Sharks at the moment, casting should not have been so horrible, even had been better at World. Just wish it would not become a Turkish club with sisha and Arabian music.

Shark16
11-07-15, 15:23
It was about 10 pm and I called it quits. Now the worst part.

After 3 long sessions I was extremely tired, paid another 20 to get back to Giessen station and then waited for my train to Frankfurt. Reached my hotel by midnight or 0030 and I was almost dead.

Realised World wasn't worth the effort for 2 reasons. One its distance from Frankfurt (don't have a car) and secondly LU quality not good enough. Better to travel to Darmstadt and go to sharks / oase.The part with the distance I will never understand. If you do not have a car, why on earth would you put yourself in a situation where you need to travel all the way back to Frankfurt at night when there are so many local hotel alternatives?

Hessen Bub
11-07-15, 15:55
Oh I've forgotten he has no balls, just a big mouth LOL.Yep. Quite big for a such a small guy.

HB.

Syzygies
11-07-15, 19:42
The part with the distance I will never understand. If you do not have a car, why on earth would you put yourself in a situation where you need to travel all the way back to Frankfurt at night when there are so many local hotel alternatives?Not wanting to pay. LOL.

Many was the time I had a long day at World and caught the last train back to Frankfurt, and felt almost dead in the walk home from train station (10 minutes). No big deal. I don't know what he is whinging about. After that a very good sleep to recover. I have tried staying at World all night sleeping on a sofa till close time and catching a morning train, but the other way was better really for me. Get a proper sleep and bedtime not too ridiculously late, and I rarely wanted to go to World 2 days running.

Sure can stay at Hotel near to World, if its not booked out, or in Giessen, if prepared to use a bit extra money.

I think the line up has to be the real problem. If the line up is good enough, easy to put up with the extra travel. I haven't been to World recently after line up deteriorated and my favourites left and I acquired many favourites at more convenient clubs.

The logistics is no big deal, having done same as him many times, when had enough fucks and don't want to stay all night. Logistics can be much worse for fly in and out customers.

TankTank123
11-08-15, 00:09
Aurelia is back at Sharks.

HB.Not valid anymore. I hunted for Aurelia at Sharks on Wednesday and Friday without success. But lo and behold, she approached me in World's changing room this evening!

Sadly, I could not fit her into my schedule as many of my favourites were back and I had already lined them up all the way till my departure time. She was not very busy. She seemed to have no friends at World and just sat in one of the couches that are now blocked by the chairs.

World was busy tonight. More than 60 girls were present and huge numbers of men poured in during the evening. Ran out of seats, but some rooms still available.

Ortos
11-08-15, 08:06
Not valid anymore. I hunted for Aurelia at Sharks on Wednesday and Friday without success. But lo and behold, she approached me in World's changing room this evening!

Sadly, I could not fit her into my schedule as many of my favourites were back and I had already lined them up all the way till my departure time. She was not very busy. Thanks so much for your updates with fresh information. I am curious about a couple of points:

First: You mention some (presumably) well known girls at World (your "favourites") have returned. I imagine Madi is one of them, but which other girls did you observe now returned to World?

Second about Aurelia: While she might not be exactly one of Sharks top acts, she is not an obscure part of the Sharks line-up either. So one imagines she has at least some regular customers at Sharks and that she does better there than quite a few other girls at Sharks. So, if it's true she completely ditched Sharks in favour of World, why would she make this change? Too much competition at Sharks, and she can really shine out against a weak to mediocre line-up at World? Or maybe she just prefers World over Sharks on a Saturday night?

Anyway, I'm not too bothered either way, since I've never sessioned with her (just chatted with her on a few occasions at Sharks some months ago), and I doubt I ever will. Just curious about her move (temporary or not) because if a girl of her status at Sharks makes a move to World, perhaps others will too?

TankTank123
11-08-15, 08:33
First: You mention some (presumably) well known girls at World (your "favourites") have returned. I imagine Madi is one of them, but which other girls did you observe now returned to World?

Second about Aurelia: While she might not be exactly one of Sharks top acts, she is not an obscure part of the Sharks line-up either. So one imagines she has at least some regular customers at Sharks and that she does better there than quite a few other girls at Sharks. So, if it's true she completely ditched Sharks in favour of World, why would she make this change? Too much competition at Sharks, and she can really shine out against a weak to mediocre line-up at World?Among my favourites: Madi was absent, Neya was reportedly not coming back, and Bulgarian Victoria is confirmed gone for good. Relatively newer Victoria / Vera is still there.

Favourites who were missing on Tuesday whom I sessioned with yesterday were: Sabrina, smiley Maria, Alina, Zenya. Also took Ioanna. Sadly Oana was AGAIN totally occupied in an extremely long session with the same customer who hogged her on Tuesday, so I could not get her again.

Aurelia was certainly obscured by all the others yesterday. At Sharks she was always visible going round flirting with customers. Yesterday, all the usual girls were actively moving around and grooving away and thus attracted all attention from her. Quite a few Japanese came yesterday, to feed the 'Asian killers'.

Nille Copenhagen
11-08-15, 08:39
Thanks so much for your updates with fresh information. I am curious about a couple of points:

Second about Aurelia: While she might not be exactly one of Sharks top acts, she is not an obscure part of the Sharks line-up either. So one imagines she has at least some regular customers at Sharks and that she does better there than quite a few other girls at Sharks. So, if it's true she completely ditched Sharks in favour of World, why would she make this change? Too much competition at Sharks, and she can really shine out against a weak to mediocre line-up at World? Or maybe she just prefers World over Sharks on a Saturday night?

Anyway, I'm not too bothered either way, since I've never sessioned with her (just chatted with her on a few occasions at Sharks some months ago), and I doubt I ever will. Just curious about her move (temporary or not) because if a girl of her status at Sharks makes a move to World, perhaps others will too?The key to success at World is good service, If you don't provide good service, you will loose at World maybe the look can compensate, but not in the long run as the men will know.

What is her name at World?

Sirioja
11-08-15, 09:06
Yep. Quite big for a such a small guy.

HBSo easy to write on internet and to lie without the faintest proof, just being deeply fucked by girl who just doesn't want to give same services and it s her right, just question of behavior with girls, can t buy all, only with money, can just buy time or sometimes being offered. So funny to see girl face, certainly leaving an unforgettable Chinese room. My blond tall friend confirmed me, he only paid club rate like me and was not asked for more for his 2 rooms with Raïssa on 11 July and remembered how much I ran after, saying him: go with her, before me, I can wait, twice, but he may be also a liar, so many liars in World business, not about the friendly staff, even not best for management.

I proposed You many times to meet, I don t remember having killed any girl or man in FKK, so just look forward very soon at Sharks, even my main target stay real women like Karin, she really reminds me somebody, was lucky again with her, even she is also a bad, not clever liar. A real top model, but will not ask to marry me. Deria. Tu maybe lost, have to find a new virgin to ask to marry in brothel. Will invite all my jealous followers.

Carpe Viam
11-08-15, 21:12
Second about Aurelia: While she might not be exactly one of Sharks top acts, she is not an obscure part of the Sharks line-up either. So one imagines she has at least some regular customers at Sharks and that she does better there than quite a few other girls at Sharks. So, if it's true she completely ditched Sharks in favor of World, why would she make this change? Too much competition at Sharks, and she can really shine out against a weak to mediocre line-up at World? Or maybe she just prefers World over Sharks on a Saturday night?

Anyway, I'm not too bothered either way, since I've never sessioned with her (just chatted with her on a few occasions at Sharks some months ago), and I doubt I ever will. Just curious about her move (temporary or not) because if a girl of her status at Sharks makes a move to World, perhaps others will too?The restriction of the schedule of girls seems more indulgence for girls coming from outside. It's the only answer I found for the random presence of Aurelia. Someone who knows well?

There is verifiable information if one goes to sources of information. But he does not try to verify, because he is afraid of the truth is revealed.

Speaking about LU, it is true that there are less beautiful girls compared to Sharks, but as there are fewer customers, we can get the same result in both clubs everytime: 5 rooms of 2 h very satisfying LOL.

Ortos
11-09-15, 05:54
There is verifiable information if one goes to sources of information. But he does not try to verify, because he is afraid of the truth is revealed.

Sorry, you completely lost me here: What information are we supposed to verify, and from which source (s)? And who is "he" when you write that last sentence? I have absolutely know idea what you are talking about and how it is relevant to our conversation. I only hope you are not referring to something biblical.

Ortos
11-09-15, 05:58
So easy to write on internet and to lie without the faintest proof, just being deeply fucked by girl who just doesn't want to give same services and it s her right, just question of behavior with girls, can t buy all, only with money, can just buy time or sometimes being offered. So funny to see girl face, certainly leaving an unforgettable Chinese room. My blond tall friend confirmed me, he only paid club rate like me and was not asked for more for his 2 rooms with Rassa on 11 July and remembered how much I ran after, saying him: go with her, before me, I can wait, twice, but he may be also a liar, so many liars in World business, not about the friendly staff, even not best for management.

Please: Can I have some of what you are smoking? What a bunch of unfathomable gibberish!

Ortos
11-09-15, 06:01
The key to success at World is good service, Isn't this true for any club, not just World?

Hessen Bub
11-09-15, 10:50
So easy to write on internet and to lie without the faintest proof, just being deeply fucked by girl who just doesn't want to give same services and it s her right, just question of behavior with girls, can t buy all, only with money, can just buy time or sometimes being offered. I have no idea what you are trying to imply. I don't have any reason to be jealous about any guy or what service he gets, I can't complain. But I won't brag about it in a public board.

What did I lie about? Where's your proof?

I have seen you, I know who you are, I've seen you wandering around and I don't feel like I have to meet you, unlike many other ISG folks. In real life (well, in the club) you make the same impression as here on ISG.

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
11-09-15, 12:35
Isn't this true for any club, not just World?Well other clubs like Palace and Oase, the shitty service is more expected. For us experience mongers we want good service and the girls at World provide this.

Nille Copenhagen
11-09-15, 12:43
I have no idea what you are trying to imply. I don't have any reason to be jealous about any guy or what service he gets, I can't complain. But I won't brag about it in a public board.

I have seen you, I know who you are, I've seen you wandering around and I don't feel like I have to meet you, unlike many other ISG folks. In real life (well, in the club) you make the same impression as here on ISG.

HB.I might have seen Sirioja at World hanging out with some french speaking guys. The day after they were at Sharks.

Yes it is stupid to expect the same service from all the girls, personal liking and good chemistry are the keys, not the money!

Craiova
11-09-15, 19:16
Yes it is stupid to expect the same service from all the girls, personal liking and good chemistry are the keys, not the money!Maybe you mix up a FKK club with a disco. Of course a basic condition is to treat the girls with respect and I agree it helps when chemistry fit but most of all for professional club girls count money. Or you think in other jobs its more important how nice the client is or else how much money the client spend to get better treatment?

Ortos
11-09-15, 19:40
Well other clubs like Palace and Oase, the shitty service is more expected. For us experience mongers we want good service and the girls at World provide this.For some of us "experienced mongers" we can get good service from girls at Oase and Palace, not to mention World. :)

Jimmy Boy 99
11-10-15, 00:16
Maybe you mix up a FKK club with a disco. Of course a basic condition is to treat the girls with respect and I agree it helps when chemistry fit but most of all for professional club girls count money. Or you think in other jobs its more important how nice the client is or else how much money the client spend to get better treatment?Unless the girl is not charging you, she is obviously fucking you for your money, though, like in any other job, for the same amount of money, the girl will give better service to someone she likes than someone she can barely tolerate, if only because it is less distasteful for her. However, more money can usually buy better (or at least more) service.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 01:25
Among my favourites: Madi was absent, Neya was reportedly not coming back,
Aurelia was certainly obscured by all the others yesterday. At Sharks she was always visible going round flirting with customers. Yesterday, all the usual girls were actively moving around and grooving away and thus attracted all attention from her. Quite a few Japanese came yesterday, to feed the 'Asian killers'.HappyF,

Were you in same World on Saturday night? Or tank doesn't recognize anymore his jewel? Easy, same ass than Karin, more curvy than at Sharks, too much free beer? Or shisha?

Who say Nea will not come back? Madi returned for party.

Wish Aurelia to be allowed soon for second time to return to her home Sharks, one of Sharks sunshine.

PussyLiccker
11-10-15, 06:17
Yeah, it's about tolerance. If you are close to not tolerable (to her) it would be more difficult for her to offer herself up at a high level. I dunno what kind of job you can make an analogy to this type of work. Some girls have higher tolerance than others and offer more consistent services. Those are the types that will get more clients as far as service is concerned. I guess to an extent it could be analogous to somebody in another service profession that has the charm to build up greater number of clientele than others.

As far as this tolerance goes. It seems to be a pattern with some girls that start out not offering certain services to start offer as time goes on. So, in this case she built up a higher tolerance from more exposure.

Opposite can be true. A girl that provides great services can after a bit of time become more professional as Craiova puts it. Based on her experience, she probably calculates what's worth it and what is not. Better idea what she can do to make her work easier.

Based on all this, in general, it seems a girl with little experience build up her tolerance to more offers and become open to scaling up her services with more money. And then, those that are in higher in demand at a point will likely become more professional at a point.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 17:50
Maybe you mix up a FKK club with a disco. Of course a basic condition is to treat the girls with respect and I agree it helps when chemistry fit but most of all for professional club girls count money. Or you think in other jobs its more important how nice the client is or else how much money the client spend to get better treatment?To really know what is a woman and how they work, get more from them than money. Money and champagne only buy time and technical services. Behavior, being friendly and respectful is good but not enough, but skillful behavior can get intimacy. Some prefer to speak with girls, some about me, lucky girls who make money, resting, drinking, smiling or not, only thinking about time paid. But, even prostitutes appreciate to be treated like real women. Even not new in business, but my experience for playing sex with top model Karin this week end and even much more trust from a new discovery for our first time, with no limit, no restriction, for covered sex of course, but never experienced in FKK before, since Elina. De at Samya, 2 years ago, despite my few visits and my 2 or 3 girls, since. Many pay a lot and don't get intimate services, others get for only club rate. That's life as say romanian girls, "see'est la vie" . Money can buy a lot, but fortunately can't buy all, and girls are free to give what they want to each client. I realize, with my weekly training, I improve to get more and more from WG, will be soon close to real girlfriend intimacy with some, if they resist to the job. I think Karolina didn't and I m afraid my discovery will not, only 19 , but so amazing GFE.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 19:08
I have no idea what you are trying to imply. I don't have any reason to be jealous about any guy or what service he gets, I can't complain. But I won't brag about it in a public board.

HB.Lies don't concern you at the moment, but 2 others understand what I mean, when writing without any proof about my behavior with Raïssa or Madi. So when I will return for party in December even no woman in red anymore, I will propose to Raïssa if she wants we go together to the manager to confirm all what her Japanese regular write when he only saw me on 20 June when I let him Raïssa for all night, I only started to run after her at 3. 30 am, when he was sleeping. Before, I needed to rest for more than 7 hours on this night. About you, I thought we could play basket ball, you know the NBA game, with Dirk Nowitzky and Tony Parker, where small lead the game because they are faster than tall who are too slow. Except this week end with my friend who made me surprise and unfortunately I could not find Aurelia for him, because she was off on Sunday, nor Helli, and on 11 July when he had 2 rooms before me with Raïssa, because I was not too much in hurry even was lovely, I m always like a lonesome wolf, turning around, to stay iron man to perform with girls and looking for taste of fresh blood. I don't need to claim to have the truth with my German forums friends, I make my own truth for my tastes and many men like to speak with the free mind french who is not afraid of his shadow, nor girls, nor ghosts. In FKK, others don't only speak about me, funny to get information for who is involved in the business, even less interesting than classy, pretty, GFE girls, for me. But some seem to prefer to speak about me, taking the tea, rather than playing with girls, they loose their time, I m only a foreigner customer, different from others with girls, because loving beautiful women and they feel this. I don't need to be afraid or more careful in FKK, like I was said this summer at World, I know, after speaking about blond Sabina and Palace, who is this man, but respect his choice, even I don't need to hide who I am, like him.

Carpe Viam
11-10-15, 19:19
Yeah, it's about tolerance. If you are close to not tolerable (to her) it would be more difficult for her to offer herself up at a high level. I dunno what kind of job you can make an analogy to this type of work. Some girls have higher tolerance than others and offer more consistent services. Those are the types that will get more clients as far as service is concerned. I guess to an extent it could be analogous to somebody in another service profession that has the charm to build up greater number of clientele than others.

As far as this tolerance goes. It seems to be a pattern with some girls that start out not offering certain services to start offer as time goes on. So, in this case she built up a higher tolerance from more exposure.

Opposite can be true. A girl that provides great services can after a bit of time become more professional as Craiova puts it. Based on her experience, she probably calculates what's worth it and what is not. Better idea what she can do to make her work easier.

Based on all this, in general, it seems a girl with little experience build up her tolerance to more offers and become open to scaling up her services with more money. And then, those that are in higher in demand at a point will likely become more professional at a point.Agree.

Tolerance varies according to girls: with the one customer, a mature girl of World resisted for 1 year; however the young girl of World waived after one month. At the Sharks, a cute girl resisted 10 rooms with him, but the other beautiful girl flatly refused the second room with him. It is possible that this result is slightly different if this client could spent more money (not just 200 euro per week for dominate a girl), but money cannot mask the excessive behavior of the customer.

What is certain is that a girl famous for her good service to all customers is more patient with a client who is not his type.

Hessen Bub
11-10-15, 20:52
I realize, with my weekly training, I improve to get more and more from WG, will be soon close to real girlfriend intimacy with someYou made my day. Thanks.

HB.

Jymondor
11-11-15, 01:17
I realize, with my weekly training, I improve to get more and more from WG, will be soon close to real girlfriend intimacy with some, if they resist to the job. A man asking in the pharmacy:

- Do you have viagra for women?

- We don't. But jewerly store is around the corner. They have.

This joke is pretty much everything you need to know about "real girlfriend intimacy" in FKK clubs.

Optimist
11-11-15, 03:18
, with my weekly training, I improve to get more and more from WG, will be soon close to real girlfriend intimacy with some.I think that's when your troubles will really begin.

The winds which seem to buffet you now will be as nothing compared to when you believe you find real gfe

Can I ask you to think of writing in a way which makes some sense to others?. I honestly can't understand your posts, apart from some individual sentences

PussyLiccker
11-11-15, 05:33
I think Karolina didn't and I m afraid my discovery will not, only 19 , but so amazing GFE.You sure she told you 19? She told me 21. Not that it matters much, but I thought she looked a bit more mature than 21 to be honest. It could be because she don't look like a teeny. Pretty easy going go with the flow type. Although she could use some chap sticks as her lips were a bit hard. Feminine soft lips are very appreciative. Is it also true that she worked at Oase, and then came back to Sharks? So, when she left Sharks after IAA, she went to Oase?

Sirioja
11-11-15, 05:55
You sure she told you 19? She told me 21. Not that it matters much, but I thought she looked a bit more mature than 21 to be honest. It could be because she don't look like a teeny. Pretty easy going too. Although she could use some chap sticks as her lips were a bit hard. Feminine soft lips are very appreciative.Karolina. Pol is 20.19 yo is for my amazing GFE Sunday discovery, with higher level and prettier than Karolina, just got good advice and worked to be lucky with her. Wish she will not change.

Carpe Viam
11-11-15, 09:55
Tony Parker's height is 188 cm. More than HB?

I've never seen a man of 150 cm playing in the NBA; but in FKK yes, playing with his mouth not with hands.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 10:22
Karolina. Pol is 20.19 yo is for my amazing GFE Sunday discovery, with higher level and prettier than Karolina, just got good advice and worked to be lucky with her. Wish she will not change.Karolina. Pol, 20 yo, didn t say me she went to Oase, but home before end of IAA. She is not at Sharks at the moment, maybe at Oase now? But nobody write about her and she would be Oase top GFE performer. Karolina is not a real brunette, just see her hair on body.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 11:59
I think that's when your troubles will really begin.

The winds which seem to buffet you now will be as nothing compared to when you believe you find real gfe

Can I ask you to think of writing in a way which makes some sense to others?. I honestly can't understand your posts, apart from some individual sentencesMy only troubles or problems are my japanese and fat american followers bullshitting about my behavior, without any proof. Be sure they read all what I write and have no problems about my words, but when I wrote I was "married" to my girl, meaning I prefered to go only with her and saying to Raïssa on 27 March, I couldn t go with her, because prefered to keep on with Madi who was waiting for me on that Saturday, after tank wrote I exhausted her on Saturday night before, japanese wrote then, I harassed her to marry me, so funny when You really know her. When I wrote I refused to go with Aylice or Francesca this Saturday, because of their behavior before room and I explained to both why I didn t want, he writes now I also harass Aylice, when I take appointment for her with an other client, or adviced Francesca when was at Mainhattan and again when arrived at Sharks. I can return with both and also Sandra if I want and when I want and even don t need champagne, just for club rate and they don t even check my money. Even Dina was smiling this week end. If I really dominate all my girls, should all my girls enjoy passive SM with me, to go so many times with me every week, or maybe they are just pleased to get my regular club rate money, even without champagne, but not the worst man in room. Poor jealous followers who need to go to others list girls. Should be blind or not self confident enough, not to be able to choose by themselves.

I don t need to find a girlfriend in brothel, I just work to get real GFE behavior from my behavior, girls notice this and last week end, I got no restriction from stunning Karin and amazing trust from new girl met for first time. FKK are just a game to play to get what You look for in sex business. Some can only get from money they pay, some try to get some intimacy, only paying the rule, and also repeating for many weeks with the girl.

Hessen Bub
11-11-15, 16:26

I've never seen a man of 150 cm playing in the NBA; but in FKK yes, playing with his mouth not with hands.188 cm. That's Sirioja in High Heels? I still can't get any sense into his postings.

HB.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 17:24
188 cm. That's Sirioja in High Heels? I still can't get any sense into his postings.

HBDo you prefer I write about your german forums business with your friends to understand better? I already wrote so many like to give me informations.

About the jealous Japanese so bitter to be obliged to pay full time with his Raïssa, he is so much taller. At least I m not Japanese size for all my body.

Agreojem
11-11-15, 17:35
Could anyone kindly tell me if Aida (tall blond) has been back from vacation? I met her in summer, I'd like to see her again.

Thank you.

Hessen Bub
11-11-15, 17:45
Aida is at World. At least I saw her last week.

HB.

Craiova
11-11-15, 18:15
Aida is at World. At least I saw her last week.And she's still there today.

Member #4581
11-11-15, 18:38
Spud Webb was not quite 150 cm but no more than 5'5" or 5'6". Could dunk, amazingly.

I've never seen a man of 150 cm playing in the NBA; but in FKK yes, playing with his mouth not with hands.

Craiova
11-11-15, 18:45
Much ado about nothing is my conclusion after renovation part 1. Ok new showers are better even with sign for hot and cold.

Upstairs bathroom is new decorated and some new wallpaper in many areas. In the rooms I haven't seen any real improvement. The only thing really has changed is the main departure lounge. My opinion I don't see any improvement maybe even a deterioration. Bar ok but the previous one was also so. Cinema for me a joke. To small now better than no one. Shisha room from my point of view needless, was whole time empty and the sofas there completly uncomfortable. Also the sofas in mainroom not really comfortable. And girls sit on lounge chairs in front of sofa so you see her back, great idea!

The things really necessary they haven't changed (so far) that's for me a new heating system bc World is in winter too cold and second a large improvement of the rooms is necessary.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 19:30
Spud Webb was not quite 150 cm but no more than 5'5" or 5'6". Could dunk, amazingly.There was a leader player 1,58 in 90's, but can't remember his name, the Japanese always talk about what he doesn't know, same for women and behavior. Not only proseco in life.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 19:38
Much ado about nothing is my conclusion after renovation part 1. Ok new showers are better even with sign for hot and cold.

Upstairs bathroom is new decorated and some new wallpaper in many areas. In the rooms I haven't seen any real improvement. The only thing really has changed is the main departure lounge. My opinion I don't see any improvement maybe even a deterioration. Bar ok but the previous one was also so. Cinema for me a joke. To small now better than no one. Shisha room from my point of view needless, was whole time empty and the sofas there completly uncomfortable. Also the sofas in mainroom not really comfortable. And girls sit on lounge chairs in front of sofa so you see her back, great idea!

The things really necessary they haven't changed (so far) that's for me a new heating system bc World is in winter too cold and second a large improvement of the rooms is necessary.If they don't improve rooms downstairs and the 2 rooms on right side to toilets upstairs, with better heat system, because girls obliged to be naked, not to pay penalty, are cold, then renovation is nothing. Bar was not important, too many men hold the bar all day and night and we don't need shisha which will not give more business to girls.

Carpe Viam
11-11-15, 22:01
There was a leader player 1,58 in 90's, but can't remember his name, the Japanese always talk about what he doesn't know, same for women and behavior. Not only proseco in life.Spud Webb 168/170 cm; Earl Boykins 165 cm; Muggsy Bogues 159/160 cm. They are all over "150 cm" that I wrote. Any Question?

Optimist
11-11-15, 22:14
Sirioja. Thank you. I really understood the words you wrote this time.(your post 10.59 today)

Hessen Bub
11-11-15, 22:30
Sirioja. Thank you. I really understood the words you wrote this time.(your post 10.59 today)You did? Can you translate into English for me?

HB.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 22:57
You sure she told you 19? She told me 21. Not that it matters much, but I thought she looked a bit more mature than 21 to be honest. It could be because she don't look like a teeny. Pretty easy going go with the flow type. Although she could use some chap sticks as her lips were a bit hard. Feminine soft lips are very appreciative. Is it also true that she worked at Oase, and then came back to Sharks? So, when she left Sharks after IAA, she went to Oase?Before the end of IAA, she returned home. Then, she returned to Sharks a very few days and went to Oase. At least a top GFE girl at Oase, really kissing without upselling, even for 50 , she stayed with blond Isabella. Pol. Was said she should be back at Sharks this week. Will see next Sunday. She works on day and finishes about 9 pm.

Carpe Viam
11-11-15, 23:14
The fact that the girls of World refused this man and he never come back to her is a proof. What else?

Asking to a girl not to go with another client is harassment. A Sharks star can very well do man crawl a small old after a fat old.

TankTank123
11-12-15, 06:22
There were about 30 girls in the afternoon yesterday, rising to around 50 at 8 pm (I counted 42, and presume there would be another 10 in rooms and changing rooms). About 20 at 1 am. So, it does seem that the line up is better than just before the renovations for weekdays.

Being my 3rd visit since the renovations, I am getting used to the disco lights at the lounge now. The new lighting does give the advantage of being able to see the girls better. I miss the clocks though. From a surfeit of clocks in the lounge previously, there are now absolutely none.

Important notice for all Japanese customers, especially YamaYama: Sabrina has left World yesterday to go to a small club. Alina had to prowl with Tina instead, but that partnership seemed to have disintegrated later in the afternoon - not surprising as I would think they attract quite different clientele.

So, yet another favourite lost this year. But I still had a good day as Madi was around and Oana was finally available.

TankTank123
11-12-15, 06:28
And girls sit on lounge chairs in front of sofa so you see her back, great idea!Not really, in all my 3 visits, all the chairs had been turned around by the girls to face the bar by night time. But I agree it is a stupid idea as the couches are then blocked and not fully used.

TankTank123
11-12-15, 07:28
You did? Can you translate into English for me?

HB. I will do this service for Optimist since I missed him at Babylon on Tuesday. For once, it is very easy:

" {blank} "

(note there is no 1059 post!

Sirioja
11-12-15, 09:44
I will do this service for Optimist since I missed him at Babylon on Tuesday. For once, it is very easy:

" {blank} "

(note there is no 1059 post!He meant about time for my post, yesterday 10.59 am, nice you recognize your jewell among many GND fav, this time, because was said on Sunday at Sharks, she was there on Saturday night. Just information got, was not there, because more attracted by Sharks beauties and some exceptionnal services at the moment. I wait for the party to return to ask Raïssa if she wants we go to the staff, then she can explain her problems about me, when we met weekly. I m sure she will not have anything to complain about me, to say to the staff, like Madi never complained about me to the staff, only to you? First I exhausted her, but she kept on going with me and after, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

But you can't compete now with bullshit japanese master, 3 apple high like we say in France, I didn't understand his 1. 50 were for my third leg, of course not japanese size and he can also ask Raïssa, I think she can sleep when he is deep in her, clever girl to make easy money.

New manga story of the day, after running after Raïssa in toilets all summer, or asking Madi to marry me all Winter, I apologize to Madi of course if she has nothing to do about this wedding in brothel japanese story, only 1 visit at Royal late on a Saturday night, after Mainhattan and Atlanta, had 2 rooms with pretty mum Alessia. Ro in 4 hours staying there and this girl who repeat with me and was very friendly to make me repeat at nearly 4 am, send a message with a plane over FRA, written: the french is dangerous, he harass and want to marry all FKK girls.

My new name now is sultan, I try to make my harem with FKK girls.

We had danish master, the only superman who can fuck Sylvana and Samya GND for hours, 90% of girls can't resist more than 1 hour with me and if I was not very careful, they won't work after me, now we have bullshit japanese top master, reading all my posts despite my bad english and writing bitter stories without the faintest proof, not knowing nor really understanding, but so jealous to be fucked for time with his Raïssa, just have to open eyes, but prefer to be blind or drunk with proseco. Fortunately, there are so many girls to make me dream. Maybe I will return to Sandra to get her smiles again, or Ester or try again Dina who is smiling now, but more attractive are Kate and Deria on north, classy woman Agnes, Karolina, Aylice, stunning Karina, the amazing new brunette, the so beautiful redish hair with freckes, stunning Francesca / Sarah, in FRA, unfortunately, I m only iron man for my body, but not super porn man, for all these dreamed girls. Unfortunately, at World, only the lady in red with bad expensive shoes made me dream, but was long ago and other business. I only pay in FKK to enjoy, not to bullshit with girls. Wait for the party.

Optimist
11-12-15, 09:50
I will do this service for Optimist since I missed him at Babylon on Tuesday. For once, it is very easy:

" {blank} "

(note there is no 1059 post!Post 9848, (posted at 10.59).

I understood the improved writing, with some sentences. A very different way of looking at the world but each to his own.

I had planned to drive to World on Wednesday. If I had known you were there then I would have made the effort! Still not sure if it would be worth the effort since I don't click with Oana or Madi. My loss.

TankTank123
11-12-15, 10:14
Post 9848, (posted at 10.59).Very strange. The time stamp I see for that post is 11:59.

I thought you were making a very subtle point that 'anything more than a blank is incomprehensible!'

Optimist
11-12-15, 10:31
Very strange. The time stamp I see for that post is 11:59.

I thought you were making a very subtle point that 'anything more than a blank is incomprehensible!'Weird. My version shows 10.59 even now, but then maybe it's my tablets time settings affecting the forum time stamping.

I am honoured you think I could be so philosophical.

Craiova
11-12-15, 10:36
I don't click with Oana or Madi.+1 even more than don't click only.

Sirioja
11-12-15, 11:15
Post 9848, (posted at 10.59).

I understood the improved writing, with some sentences. A very different way of looking at the world but each to his own.

I don't click with Oana or Madi. My loss.Each one his tastes of course and I know many men who went to Madi because of my writings, some didn't like her look or found her arrogant, some never repeated, but she is not arrogant, she was a real angel for 1 year, until becoming not respectful on Vattertag, even I harrassed her every week last winter, as claims the japanese, I m sure she said him: I said her not to go with the very few customers who were at World last winter, but to marry me in chinese room watching porn movie. For her body care, she is just what I like for a woman, even tank found Raïssa prettier than his jewell and maybe he also find prettier at Bernds or Bab, but can't compete for body care. A real woman vs a girl, even natural beauty.

Oana is smiling, friendly and playful, just have to manage her.

I also never said to Raïssa not to go with others, I said her to go with my friend before me, twice, last time.

The only girl, I said I didn't want to go with her, just after a fat old german, is Sandra. De at Sharks and we had many other rooms later, but for our 11th room, I realized was not attracted anymore by her body, even she was an angel, but no more dream, so my last room, even a very beautiful room, not in World kino, bored me and never repeated, but I still like her, when she smiles.

There are facts which really happened and there are bullshit stories from 2 frustrated men. To feel better, just try to fuck your girls, not only CIM for double rate.

Hessen Bub
11-12-15, 11:31
Very strange. The time stamp I see for that post is 11:59.

I thought you were making a very subtle point that 'anything more than a blank is incomprehensible!'Guess that's the different time zones: UK vs Berlin.

HB.

Sirioja
11-12-15, 11:56
Christmas party on 12 December, no more lady in red for me, but I have to manage, out of ski, to return to take my first girl to the staff, in 3 years, to stop all this japanese bullshit writings.

Nick The G
11-12-15, 12:38
If they don't improve rooms downstairs and the 2 rooms on right side to toilets upstairs, with better heat system, because girls obliged to be naked, not to pay penalty, are cold, then renovation is nothing. Bar was not important, too many men hold the bar all day and night and we don't need shisha which will not give more business to girls.I haven't noticed any significant action over the years, where FKK-World was trying to do something good for the business purposes of the girls. IMHO they just don't care.

Sirioja
11-12-15, 13:02
I haven't noticed any significant action over the years, where FKK-World was trying to do something good for the business purposes of the girls. IMHO they just don't care.Even I m the worst and most dangerous man visiting FKK, even Hells and pimp when I write their car identification are afraid of me, but I heard so many times last Winter, girls saying they were cold. When I said to my girl to put a towel around her when she was with me, she said she would have to pay a penalty, so prefered to be cold, some rooms are also cold in Winter. I don't mean chalets. If they don't improve rooms, I will have to find a girl who agree to go in chalet with me for Christmas party, I think only Oanna can be playful enough or maybe the new blond top model ghost?

Not sure this renovation will help girls for business when cold will arrive with less clients and more time to wait. World is the best club for the place, the garden, staff is very friendly with me, but the management is down if they are not able to understand that only attractive girls make men visit. More numerous attractive girls are at Sharks. Reason why many girls left World, not working enough, annoyed by management.

Adonis2073
11-12-15, 13:06
I have read this here, but which person has said this?

YamaYama0519
11-12-15, 13:34
Important notice for all Japanese customers, especially YamaYama: Sabrina has left World yesterday to go to a small club. Alina had to prowl with Tina instead, but that partnership seemed to have disintegrated later in the afternoon - not surprising as I would think they attract quite different clientele Thanks for your information. I am wonderingh how different Alina and Tina are? Thanks in advance. YamaYama.

Citizen Kane
11-12-15, 20:52
Has anyone heard when stage 2 of the renovations is kicking off?

Hessen Bub
11-12-15, 23:21
No idea. Stage one as it seems hasn't stopped the exodus of talent. No reason for me to return to Pohlheim before the renovation is over and done with.

HB.

Sirioja
11-12-15, 23:51
No idea. Stage one as it seems hasn't stopped the exodus of talent. No reason for me to return to Pohlheim before the renovation is over and done with.

HB.World will be perfect on Monday with your forums friends.

TankTank123
11-13-15, 00:59
Thanks for your information. I am wonderingh how different Alina and Tina are? Thanks in advance. YamaYama.Tina looks like a short young MILF with shortish blonde hair. I am sure you have seen her in every visit. She always wears a kind of black top covering the area above her small breasts. She has a little bit of tummy.

I was never tempted to try her; nice smile but not attractive to me. She appears to have many regular local customers, but I doubt that she would appeal to Japanese.

She is usually among the first to arrive and normally sits on the couch to your right as you enter the lounge, facing the old Alina / Sabrina / Andra couch (which is no longer there with the new layout). She is also often at the slot machine.

By the way, I was told Andra (big hips, no silicone) has also left. Andra silicone is still around.

TankTank123
11-13-15, 01:15
I had planned to drive to World on Wednesday. If I had known you were there then I would have made the effort!.If I had known it was you sitting on that table, I would have asked to hitch a ride instead of going by public transport. Then, I could have elaborated on the girl that we exchanged PMs on earlier this year that I did not want to write down. Sadly a missed opportunity as I am heading back to FKK-less land now.

TankTank123
11-13-15, 02:30
nice you recognize your jewell among many GND fav, this time, because was said on Sunday at Sharks, she was there on Saturday night. Just information got, was not there, If you were not there, why then do you have to continue repeating this nonsense, when your request to 'Happy F" to support your assertion has gone unanswered?

YamaYama0519
11-13-15, 02:52
Tina looks like a short young MILF with shortish blonde hair.. ...I was never tempted to try her....I doubt that she would appeal to JapaneseThanks, TT. I will check myself. YamaYama.

Carpe Viam
11-13-15, 08:54
If you were not there, why then do you have to continue repeating this nonsense, when your request to 'Happy F" to support your assertion has gone unanswered?Because he loves stalking and harassment to guys as same to girls LOL.

He also likes disclose personal information of other guys and girls. Malade.

Sirioja
11-13-15, 09:45
+1 even more than don't click only.Just to compare, I didn t need to extend with Mainhattan top model, Marina, even friendly girl. Next week end, when she asked me if I wanted to repeat, I answered I need to rest. I had 1 high level sex room with Suzi. Cz and Sarah made me dream many times this summer, maybe I didn t give her a so good advice for Sharks, I met prettiest girls at Sharks, and at Oase in 2014 , but I drove about 40 000 kilometers = around the World, with the risky road between Limburg and Giessen, taking off 4 wheels each time, my little Nurburg in the night, to meet Madi weekly, as long she was friendly with me, for her classy, sophisticated, body care and look, until Vattertag. She is not arrogant, just dark eyes. Like Karin or Agnes at Sharks, she is a woman for men who really like women beauty, sensuality, what I call a real masterpiece, compare to GND, I will not even go to room for free.

Optimist
11-13-15, 16:03
a missed opportunity as I am heading back to FKK-less land now.I also after a pretty downbeat trip am back early in an FKK free land. I am wondering if you have any thoughts on the lineup at World on Wednesday compared to Babylon on Tuesday? I am desperate to have some motivation to return to World.

Carpe Viam
11-18-15, 22:20
After Shisha lounge, now the Arabic disco? In any case, the choice of music by an old DJ for Saturday night is much leaning towards the Arabic dance music. It's true that they used to dance spontaneously and girls also play with them.

But more than half of customers do not seem to belong to this group. Some western songs chosen by DJ are not dance tune at all. The DJ cannot choose the music of his youth and makes dance Europeans customers?

Carpe Viam
11-18-15, 22:22
For a long time I have not tested the weekdays of the World. The girls said that during weekdays the club is grim. I have confirmed this.

Girls arrived early during weekdays so they can depart from 22 h. The guys are not rushed at all to make their choice because all the girls are available. For those who loves chat-time, it would be a paradise.

The food quality was low. I have not seen the usual cook; it's because of his absence?

SuperLove
11-21-15, 06:16
Hello friends.

Can anyone tell me who are the Top 5 Must Have girls in World along with Top 5 to avoid like plague. I understand it varies from monger to monger.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Sirioja
11-21-15, 10:07
Hello friends.

Can anyone tell me who are the Top 5 Must Have girls in World along with Top 5 to avoid like plague. I understand it varies from monger to monger.

Thanks a ton in advance.Just open your eyes, wake up your brain, go to speak with girls who attract you and behave to get what you want from them. Good girls for one, may not be good for other, if not same tastes and behavior.

Oana is playful, brunette, white skin, small tits Vicky. Ro and Flori. Ro are top GFE angel.

Shark16
11-28-15, 12:37
Sabrina is back.

Sirioja
11-28-15, 12:49
Sabrina is back.Was said Nea also. To confirm.

Hessen Bub
11-28-15, 16:47
Sabrina. Was she away? She's present. Same for Nea and also Justina (Poland).

HB.

Sirioja
11-28-15, 17:13

HBI read it was written Nea left. She tried Sharks 1 year ago but returned to her house FKK, like Aurelia house FKK is Sharks as long she will be allowed.

Shark16
11-29-15, 16:52
Sabrina. Was she away?I have no idea. Did not ask. Just a recent observation and response to a previous report in this thread.

TankTank123
12-01-15, 04:07

HB.I said goodbye to Sabrina on the morning she left in early November. But she is back. Seems that she just went to help out at another club for a short while.

Victoria is back also, but heavily booked yesterday. Neya was not present yesterday, but I was told she is also back. As usual, either girls change their minds, or the other girls spread wrong information.

As reported by Carpe Viam, things look grim for the girls on weekdays. There were hardly any customers, although an additional handful arrived at night. About 25 girls were present in the day shift. Only plump uglies came in for the night shift. No Madi, Raissa, Oana, Maria, nor Zenya. No Japanese customers, so Alina and Sabrina were out of business and left early.

Gloria now has silicones, which look ridiculous for her anexroxic body, and therefore is no longer on list of girls I might take. Some of the newer girls spoke no English at all. So I had sessions with 3 old favourites and did not sample any new ones.

Shark16
12-01-15, 19:42
No Madi, Raissa, Oana, Maria, nor Zenya. Oana, Maria and (I think) Xenia were there last weekend. Possibly also Madi, but cannot confirm (just saw a glimpse of her back at one time, maybe).

I had a killer session with Oana. I hear a couple of seniors do not "click" with her. I can't imagine if that's even possible. I certainly "clicked" with her in all senses of the word. She is so funny, entertaining, teasing, exciting, fulfilling & more. Great DFK / above average BBBJ / very pleasurable CFS in all positions. She's all about giving a gent a good time. It's been a long time since I have had such a joyful and fun session.

TankTank123
12-01-15, 20:25
Possibly also Madi, but cannot confirm (just saw a glimpse of her back at one time, maybe).

I had a killer session with Oana. I hear a couple of seniors do not "click" with her. I have had many killer sessions with Oana. I too thought I glimpsed the back of Madi a few times, but it turned out to be Daniela who has almost the same long dark hair (slightly shorter), almost the same height and shape, and walks with exactly the same upright aloof posture.

And sorry for my wrong spelling, it should be Xenya as shown on her handphone.

Optimist
12-02-15, 10:41
As the one who didn't click with Oana, I would still say she is a top rate provider. For me the style of sex didn't really work, but she is great fun, and worth going to a room with, even without sex. So, I agree she is excellent and exactly as others have described. Excellent English, and knows how to entertain.

Ky Daddy
12-14-15, 00:11
Visited World on Friday after a long time away. I arrived around 4 PM. Lots of girls of all shapes and sizes and few customers at that time. I used the sauna facilities (which I think are better than Oase) and availed myself of the buffet (also better than Oase, but that is not saying much). After eating I went to the bar to have a coffee and entered into a conversation with a very pretty blonde from Romania named Aida. She was 175 cm and slim but not waifish. She was very pleasant to talk with and nice to look at as well. Once in the room she told me her fees: finger in pussy extra 50, finger in ass extra 50 (but no anal) and CIM, the standard extra 50. I was surprised that she did not list kissing as an extra and it turned out that deep, soulful kissing was part of her normal repertoire. I opted for an hour with CIM as an extra. She told me that she prefers to give BJs over intercourse. Guys, her BJ skills were awesome and included deep throat, lots of spit and some gagging as well. Sex was great but she was right, she is best at oral. After sex great conversation. Highly recommend this girl!

Sirioja
12-15-15, 23:45
While ago, I told about being asked on March or April 2014 for 30 000 € by a regular World girl, but I never named her, but this Saturday, on Christmas party, unfortunately no Raïssa to complain about my behavior and Madi didn't come to complain, but this girl said me, after having about 5 rooms together, I m a bad man to write bad things about her, after Raissa and Madi. I said her I never named her, but her fat american client who should be under the bed when she asked me, she didn't say me I lie, named her for me, knowing better than me who was this girl, and said her what I wrote, like when he said I cancelled my 2 May appointment with Madi, for sure his business. Poor fat, petty minded man.

His information were wrong, Nea was there, also Daniela and I don't understand how can fuck a "jewel" and not able to see the difference between Daniela and Madi even with hair like a cleaning woman, when has beautiful hair. Blind or not able to look at a woman?

Salmon all day, but I prefer milk than proseco, no Raïssa so no Japanese, what I call faith and love, but better for my values than fucking a "jewell" among many other holes.

World was full on this party with cars parked at gas station, new design is Ok for me, but casting is very average. Jessika silicon is at Sharks. Alexandra, Oana, blond Bulgarian Viktoria, brunette Romanian Vicky, smiling Selena. Uru, small Marina, Sabrina, Alina, were there.

I tried new, slim, tall, white skin, small tits, quite pretty, blond curly hair Cristina. Friendly, press on head for DATY, couldn't compete with Tatiana on Friday, but she has something special. Most attractive girl was blond short hair, no tits, classy look, Justina. Pol, but booked all night to drink champagne at the bar all night. Poor man when she turned head when he tried to kiss her.

If I don't break very improved engine around Polheim, no need to return until birthday or only if girls I know would go working there, but I think business will be complicated this winter.

Member #4370
12-16-15, 18:32
Poor man when she turned head when he tried to kiss her.Poor man who has no life left, probably the most hated customer, enjoys to see another guy being rejected.

Sirioja
12-17-15, 08:15
Poor man who has no life left, probably the most hated customer, enjoys to see another guy being rejected.He was not rejected, Justina. Pol who was the classiest look, stayed with him, drinking champagne, smiling to him, at the bar, all night. He wanted to be seen with her, I would have preferred to take her to the room to see if she would turn the head, I don t need to be seen drinking champagne at the bar with the prettiest WG of the day.

Some girls like Vicky. Ro or Selena. Uru are still smiling to me, new slim, tall, blond, Cristina. Ro was also, I was sad about Oana because even never repeated since 1 year and half, we know each other for a long time and I liked to see her smile. I repeat I never named her for my experience, being asked for 30 000 expensive marriage, her American client named her for me on this forum and told her what I wrote, like he told about appointment about Madi, when he is not able to take one. So who hate me? Jealous guys who are not courageous enough to be able to meet me? Madi and Raïssa? Just their new business, because I never forced them for our several rooms per day and what we did in room. They can hate me if they need, but they know how I did behave when we went together and if I ever asked for sex without condom as written now by the fat American who stayed under the bed to know everything.

Christmas party entry was 59.

Jim57
12-18-15, 10:34
After a bit of internal debate with myself I've decided to go to World today. Gave consideration to hitting Babylon as this would leave me a shorter trip to Cologne Bonn airport and so give longer to stare at naked girls but probably going to be a bigger LU in World so I'll see more tits in a slightly shorter period of time.

Should get there about 12.30/13.00 and will need to away probably arround 18.30. Always happy to chat to other mongers. Black hair (going gray! Gray beard & moustache, two pairs of glasses (one I use for reading eating etc & another for looking at the ladies). Say Hello, if you are there.

Jim57
12-19-15, 13:36
Got to World about 1 pm on Friday. New bar looks pretty good but not sure about the layout. Hard to sit and get a good view of all the girl in the room. LU pretty good considering it was early. Very few men there though. Probably 2/3 girls for every guy. Not good for the girls. It got busier later but when I left at 6. 30 there still wasn't many customers and LU was pretty strong.

First session was with Euinella (I know I probably have spelling wrong). Chatted for a while on one the comfy new sofas downstairs before going to a room. Very slim girl, small tits (lovely), black hair and a rose tattoo on the side of her stomach. Good English which she says she learnt in the club and not at school as she didn't listen there. Lovely session, Bit of DFK, 69, cowgirl, doggy and finish on tits.

Knew I needed a long rest so sat downstairs. Thought about trying to sleep but that wasn't possible as I was continually interupted by girls looking business. I think I promised at least 12 of them that I'd go to a room with them when I was ready! Wish I had the stamina for that. Probably only about half of these girls would fit my spec but that's still a pretty gpood number for me. Must remember that for the future. There are lots of options for me at World.

After a while Sabrina came and sat at the other of the large sofa I was on. We had a long conversation about lots of different things. My work, what she's done in the past etc. We were soon joined by several other girls. At one point I was surrounded and in a conversation with eight naked ladies. Life can be hard sometimes! Two of the girls were particularly boisterous. Both large girls so not to my taste, one from Colombia & another from Brazil. Sorry don't remember the names. The Brazilian didn't speak very good English so was speaking in a mix of English, Romanian & German, much to the amusement of the others who were encouraging her to try and sell her services to me. This was good fun. Eventually she came over to me to try and get me to go with her. I pulled my towel aside and said look he's sleeping. At this point there was six girls there. Sabrina and one other had gone off to hunt elsewhere. I was tempted to say I'd give them each 50 Euro if they could get me off right there in the lounge. As business was so slow I think they might have taken up the challenge. I sort of regret I didn't make the offer. Could have been fun!

Relaxed a bit more and as it was getting close to the time I needed to leave as I was flying home from Cologne that night I went to look for Sabrina. Found her in the bar waiting for dinner. Asked her to come downstairs with me and after sitting on a sofa we headed to a room. Very nice session that left me exhausted. Spent a nice 15 minutes or so just talking. I needed that time to recover before leaving the room.

After getting showered I had some dinner then reluctantly went for a last walk around, said goodbye to some of the ladies, particularly Sabrina who gave me a nice kiss, then dressed to head off to the airport.

I'll have two days off in Germany in early April. Can't wait to go back!

The Nameless
12-19-15, 16:31
Hello to everybody,

Sorry if my first post after so long is a question, but I can not find any information if the World will be open for the days 31/12/2015 and 01/01/2016.

My last visit to the FKK World dates back to August 2015, so I have not so may "fresh information", but then I would like to see now the situation of the club.

Thanks to anyone who can give me info.

Hessen Bub
12-19-15, 16:38
First session was with Euinella (I know I probably have spelling wrong). Chatted for a while on one the comfy new sofas downstairs before going to a room. Very slim girl, small tits (lovely), black hair and a rose tattoo on the side of her stomach. Good English which she says she learnt in the club and not at school as she didn't listen there. Lovely session, Bit of DFK, 69, cowgirl, doggy and finish on tits.
Ionella. Good pick, one of the best girls at World IMHO.

HB.

Sirioja
12-19-15, 19:57
Usually, no Sylvester at World. Sylvester at Oase or Sharks, but can call World to get informations, they give informations, not like Sharks or Oase.

GlobalPunter
12-20-15, 15:54
Please advise on Hotels close to world for a sleep over? Quick search on booking.com pulls up " Hotel Ambiente " as 3.5 miles near Garbenteich and some others.

Not expensive as I wouldn't be spending a lot of time in the hotel but at the club.

Any input will be great. Also is Friday a good day for a visit? As I like when theres a DJ and lots of girls.

Shark16
12-20-15, 18:49
Please advise on Hotels close to world for a sleep over? Quick search on booking.com pulls up " Hotel Ambiente " as 3.5 miles near Garbenteich and some others.Google Maps give lots of options.

The inexpensive local alternative most used by punters is http://www.zumgrünenbaum-pohlheim.de.

Doing public transport and wanting it a bit more upscale: Try Google hotels around Giessen train station. Easy access to the train back to Frankfurt and the bus to Garbenteich (or a 15- 20 E taxi ride).

Renting a car gives a wide range of alternatives. You can for instance stay at one of the many hotels near Linden or try one of the B&B along the autobahn. See:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2601-FKK-FAQ&p=957255&viewfull=1#post957255
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2601-FKK-FAQ&p=957159&viewfull=1#post957159

Member #4581
12-20-15, 18:54
Did n't someone write that you could stay at World itself for a few bucks. Seems like a better idea than stay in some hotel, and commute in a taxi back and forth.

Shark16
12-20-15, 19:07
Did n't someone write that you could stay at World itself for a few bucks. Seems like a better idea than stay in some hotel, and commute in a taxi back and forth.It's possible, but I have no personal experience. AFAIK there are a few drawbacks though:
- 100 E per night?
- Room is only available when the club closes (at 5 am)??
- You have to check out at around 10 am latest (unless you want to pay another entrance fee)??
- Cleanliness??

GlobalPunter
12-20-15, 20:07
I'm likely to settle for Best Western Plus Hotel Steinsgarten as it's 13 min to World. Also same time it will take from the Budget Ibis Hotel Linden.

It's possible, but I have no personal experience. AFAIK there are a few drawbacks though:
- 100 E per night?
- Room is only available when the club closes (at 5 am)??
- You have to check out at around 10 am latest (unless you want to pay another entrance fee)??
- Cleanliness??

Sirioja
12-21-15, 03:23
Did n't someone write that you could stay at World itself for a few bucks. Seems like a better idea than stay in some hotel, and commute in a taxi back and forth.100 per night from 2/3 am to 11/ noon, some hotels very close are about 30 €.

Jim57
12-21-15, 09:44
Ionella. Good pick, one of the best girls at World IMHO.

HB.Thanks for the correct spelling. Yes I was very happy with her. Great girl.

Member #4581
12-21-15, 15:31
Ok. That does not seem so great. Somehow I remember that being closer to 50 bucks.

100 per night from 2/3 am to 11/ noon, some hotels very close are about 30 .

Shark16
12-21-15, 20:01
I'm likely to settle for Best Western Plus Hotel Steinsgarten as it's 13 min to World. Interesting pick. It looks doable, I agree. 23 mnts walk from the train station / bus stop is a breeze to me, but not to everybody. There are plenty of hotels closer to the Giessen train station ("bahnhof") for those wanting it a bit more convenient.

Citizen Kane
12-21-15, 20:29
I'm likely to settle for Best Western Plus Hotel Steinsgarten as it's 13 min to World. Also same time it will take from the Budget Ibis Hotel Linden.There's always http://www.zumgrünenbaum-pohlheim.de/

GlobalPunter
12-21-15, 21:46
I've just reviewed the site and the price is decent considering I'm not really going to be sleeping in the room for more than 5 hours. The rates start at €27 without breakfast and €30 with breakfast. It's also advertised as 15 minutes from world. I'm not looking to have break fast so sound like good value for money.

Some information missing is how close is the hotel to Giessen station. Also How do you reserve a room as it's not on any travel site I can't find much besides some reviews in Google. Also has any one stayed here recently?

There's always http://www.zumgrnenbaum-pohlheim.de/

Vito Corleone
12-22-15, 03:03
There's a hotel / restaurant combo place in garbenteich (SP). About 20 min walk. Have to check in before you head to club as the restaurant / hotel reception closes around 10 pm. It's been close to 7-8 yrs since I last stayed there not even sure if it's still in business. Forgot the name. 30€ including breakfast. Cash only.

Those were the times when worlds Lu was really good & visiting 2-3 days in a row was the norm.

Jimmy Boy 99
12-22-15, 06:04
I've just reviewed the site and the price is decent considering I'm not really going to be sleeping in the room for more than 5 hours. The rates start at 27 without breakfast and 30 with breakfast. It's also advertised as 15 minutes from world. I'm not looking to have break fast so sound like good value for money.

Some information missing is how close is the hotel to Giessen station. Also How do you reserve a room as it's not on any travel site I can't find much besides some reviews in Google. Also has any one stayed here recently?Their phone number and E-mail address is on the website you visited. You can call (after 4 PM local time) or E-mail them. Mr. Maid speaks English. There is also a reservation form you can fill out under the section Kontakt-Formular.

The hotel is in Garbenteich, so it is almost the same distance from Giessen Station as World. There is a bus that goes from Giessen Station to across the street from the hotel (maybe #375, if I remember correctly. In any case just ask at the station for the bus to Garbenteich).

The hotel is fine for the price (although it does not have blackout curtains, so you need eye shades if you can't sleep when there is daylight) and easy walking distance to and from World (I have done it on occasion). Perfect if you don't have a car. It is usually fairly full, as some of the World girls stay there, so reserve early.

Sirioja
12-22-15, 07:41
Maybe can ask a World girl to pay her 27 room bill and to share the bed.

Citizen Kane
12-22-15, 08:13
I've just reviewed the site and the price is decent considering I'm not really going to be sleeping in the room for more than 5 hours. The rates start at 27 without breakfast and 30 with breakfast. It's also advertised as 15 minutes from world. I'm not looking to have break fast so sound like good value for money.

Some information missing is how close is the hotel to Giessen station. Also How do you reserve a room as it's not on any travel site I can't find much besides some reviews in Google. Also has any one stayed here recently?It's a very basic hotel. Probably hasn't been remodeled since the 50's. Strange clientele. Part convalescent home, part working girls dorm. It's 5 minutes from Garbenteich station on foot. 15 minutes from World on foot. Parking is free if you do have a car. Most of the rooms don't have toilets. It's clean and cheap.

Herr Maid (pronounced My-d) speaks good English so it's probably best to book by phone.

Optimist
12-22-15, 11:34
It's a very basic hotel. Probably hasn't been remodeled since the 50's. Strange clientele. Part convalescent home, part working girls dorm. It's 5 minutes from Garbenteich station on foot. 15 minutes from World on foot. Parking is free if you do have a car. Most of the rooms don't have toilets. It's clean and cheap.

Herr Maid (pronounced My-d) speaks good English so it's probably best to book by phone.Best time to call is after 16.30 German time. You can't check in before 4 pm, or on Sundays. Clientele also includes workmen. It is next to a bus stop (bus from Giessen station takes about 30 minutes if I remember correctly, check on bahn.de, the stop is (or was last time I looked) Apotheke Pohlheim Garbenteich but the Apotheke is now closed.).

Cheap, fun, warm, but very very basic.

Jimmy Boy 99
12-22-15, 15:51
Two other points about the hotel:

1) There is no Internet access at the hotel (or anywhere in town that I could find);

2) The rate decreases if you stay longer: two nights was Euro 24 per night and three nights was Euro 20 per night last time I was there.

Citizen Kane
12-22-15, 17:57
1) There is no Internet access at the hotel They only recently got electricity. Give them chance.

Sirioja
12-22-15, 18:30
There's a hotel / restaurant combo place in garbenteich (SP). About 20 min walk. Have to check in before you head to club as the restaurant / hotel reception closes around 10 pm. It's been close to 7-8 yrs since I last stayed there not even sure if it's still in business. Forgot the name. 30 including breakfast. Cash only.

Those were the times when worlds Lu was really good & visiting 2-3 days in a row was the norm.World casting was very good in 2014 , with Samanta, Nea still there, student look Isabella, top models Emmanuela. Ro and Anna. Pl in June, blond Valentina. Ro, blond Vicky. De, Steffi. De friend, Madi, Daniela, and was even good for me last Winter with only 1 girl, but also Daniela, small brunette Georgina, Nea, Oana.

Poor casting on Christmas party, even Daniela, Madi, twins for some. Nea, Oana, Alexandra, Alina, Sabrina, Selena. Uru, brunette Vicky. Ro, new Cristina was there. Blond, no tits, top model Justina. Pol was above, but booked all night.

Hessen Bub
12-23-15, 08:46
Nea: When was the last time you got a good look at her ass? It's getting bigger and bigger and out of shape, unfortunately her boobs seem to get saggier. She's not the girl she was 18 months ago, she looks tired and she's almost permanently covering her behind with a towel (and not because she's cold).

HB.

Member #4581
12-23-15, 14:21
Some of these girls covering up their ballooning body parts, that is sad. It is as if their livelihood is being destroyed right in front of their eyes, not to mention long term health of course. They are not being blind and keenly aware too, as evidenced by the act of covering up. Obviously the fatty food is a key culprit, but some girls manage it; perhaps they have more self control and diet better.

At my age, weight gain is a problem even with dieting, but in early 20's, these girls should still have good metabolism, and dieting should be generally enough.

Sirioja
12-23-15, 14:34
Nea: When was the last time you got a good look at her ass? It's getting bigger and bigger and out of shape, unfortunately her boobs seem to get saggier. She's not the girl she was 18 months ago, she looks tired and she's almost permanently covering her behind with a towel (and not because she's cold).

HB.I always look at women very well, because I like them. I have no problem to see the big difference between Daniela and Madi. I was said they are sisters, funny. About Nea, I agree she is not slim, but not fat, compare to many at Oase now. Yes, she looks tired sometimes, with not very good care for her hair and face, but when she takes good care of her look, she has pretty face, beautiful eyes, beautiful teeth, good breathe, even I have been only once with her on beginning of 2014 . After I made a choice and I don t regret, just regrets for the bad end. Unfortunately, no more smile from Nea, because of my problems with Madi, but Nea is, for my tastes, one of the prettiest at World at the moment, prettier for me than Alina, Sabrina, for face. Only Justina. Pol was really prettier on Christmas party.

Dutedrac
12-23-15, 16:16
Some of these girls covering up their ballooning body parts, that is sad. It is as if their livelihood is being destroyed right in front of their eyes, not to mention long term health of course. They are not being blind and keenly aware too, as evidenced by the act of covering up. Obviously the fatty food is a key culprit, but some girls manage it; perhaps they have more self control and diet better.
At my age, weight gain is a problem even with dieting, but in early 20's, these girls should still have good metabolism, and dieting should be generally enough.Many of them girls are survivors, and / or don't have many clues about their present and future life, so diet and metabolism and long-term health probably come in their list of priorities after their smartphone and their nails.

Sirioja
12-23-15, 23:45

At my age, weight gain is a problem even with dieting, but in early 20's, these girls should still have good metabolism, and dieting should be generally enough.I think we don't understand how this paid sex job can be difficult, so many girls need to eat to stay strong enough in mind to get energy to resist. Only a very few care about dietetic and weight. Even at Oase where girls are only allowed for only 1 meal, pretty face Sugi has much bigger ass than Nea and white skin Roxana also get more and more fat ass. Working girls are like dogs, they get 7 years each year spent in club.

GlobalPunter
12-26-15, 23:43
Low cholesterol and some exercise can help the girls to maintain a firm good looking body. Most times I've had a brief chat with the girls around healthy foods and going.

To the gym they seem not to know much. Also most of the girls are naturally slim and good looking hence anything they eat tend not to bloat them or make them fatter.

But some are not that luck. Both men and women can't trust the human body to take a certain definition. Some of us have to watch what we eat and exercise, some peopledo not have to do anything at all. As regards to food some clubs Serve healthy options along side fatty foods, so the girls have a selection of different foods they just need know what to eat or avoid.

I think we don't understand how this paid sex job can be difficult, so many girls need to eat to stay strong enough in mind to get energy to resist. Only a very few care about dietetic and weight. Even at Oase where girls are only allowed for only 1 meal, pretty face Sugi has much bigger ass than Nea and white skin Roxana also get more and more fat ass. Working girls are like dogs, they get 7 years each year spent in club.

Sirioja
12-27-15, 14:10
They may need to feel their stomach full when this job makes them feel lonely with empty heart and soul, even with BF / pimp, foods are like friends, to feel better and stronger. I see many girls who get weight in FKK and their face also become older looking.

Herman3
01-02-16, 17:49
Hello,

We are planning a friends reunion after almost two decades. Flying over to Germany from LA, Florida and London.

I was planning to make the end of our visit even more memorable by visiting a FKK club. I'm completely new to this, but did quite a bit of research this weekend.

I'm trying to find a less pushy and more relaxing place where we could have fun. I came across FKK World from some reviews, and it seems to be a good place.

Something I'm concerned about is the door policy. EG. Looking at the Google reviews of 'Golden Time' in Dusseldorf, they seem to not let non-white people in. I heard about this happening in some German clubs, but didn't expect it to happen at this kind of establishments.

Well it matters to us, as we happen to be not Caucasian white, and don't want to drive all way there to be disappointed.

Best regards,

H

Hessen Bub
01-02-16, 20:02
No door policy at World. If you pay you get in. Unless your are totally drunk.

HB.

XXL
01-02-16, 20:07
Some of these girls covering up their ballooning body parts, that is sad. It is as if their livelihood is being destroyed right in front of their eyes, not to mention long term health of course. They are not being blind and keenly aware too, as evidenced by the act of covering up. Obviously the fatty food is a key culprit, but some girls manage it; perhaps they have more self control and diet better.They probably control their weight by chain-smoking. Which, of course, can bring even more serious health problems. I've always thought if social justice warriors were serious about "protecting" working girls, they would tackle smoking (and if they were serious about the health of the general public they would impose a strict ban on work during menstruation plus a ban on dirty sex like shitting, instead of a ban on BBBJ).

PussyLiccker
01-02-16, 23:44
They probably control their weight by chain-smoking. Which, of course, can bring even more serious health problems. I've always thought if social justice warriors were serious about "protecting" working girls, they would tackle smoking (and if they were serious about the health of the general public they would impose a strict ban on work during menstruation plus a ban on dirty sex like shitting, instead of a ban on BBBJ).I forget which club it was at, but I did have an incident with a girl. Once I pulled out my condom, noticed it, she got very apologetic, and she told me not to tell the management. So, I figured she wasn't supposed to working during that period.

PussyLiccker
01-03-16, 00:00
Something I'm concerned about is the door policy. EG. Looking at the Google reviews of 'Golden Time' in Dusseldorf, they seem to not let non-white people in. I heard about this happening in some German clubs, but didn't expect it to happen at this kind of establishments.
East Asians in addition to Caucasian whites(not all by the way, some get denied too I've witnessed probably based on profiling) are let in as I see quite a few of them on my visits walking in without problems. Other than that pretty rare occurrences of men of certain looks that fit the type that look Turkish or similar. I personally have not seen blacks, I have met middle eastern men, but that was like 1 or 2 guys, and quite a rare occurrence. One middle eastern guy that was middle aged, well groomed, properly dressed, and looked like a business professional that would blend in with the clientele there. I can recall couple visits, I've seen Indian men, noticed 1 on each visit. There is a NL club nearby (20 mins down) that have lots of Turkish men, so I would think if these men have the option to visit GT, they would, and GT would have a portion of the clientele to be Turkish if they were to be let in.

All in all, they are known to be selective in types of clientele allow entry, so it would certainly be risky to take a trip there, and waste time if you find that you will be profiled and denied entry.

Shark16
01-03-16, 00:56
Herman,
I have at some time probably seen black gents in all the major FKK clubs around Frankfurt. It would surprise me if you are not let in. That is, unless you are in large group of loud drunks looking for trouble.

GT is the only club I am aware of with an active door policy where a Plan B is important.

Don't be upset if you hear the girls shout "Hey chocolate!". It just means that she finds you "cute" or "sweet" and wants your attention. You will understand when she continues with her best smile and "Want some vanilla?" while pushing her white skin against yours.

Have fun!

Sirioja
01-03-16, 12:08
No problem at World, Oase or Sharks for black or Arabs as long you don't make problems. I saw both. Only problem You can have is girl vagina restriction, many Hessen WG seem more limited than NRW WG, even small, slim girl like Sofia. Ro at LR yesterday. But Aylice. Bu at Sharks, who is very small, has also very high vagina potential. Beyonce. Ro at Sharks, who is slim, has also very high vagina performance, the only girl who asked me to fuck her harder and then asking as hard I can, amazing, I would have killed all of my other FKK girls like this. But of course, with all respect Beyonce deserves and she is a surprising, nice girl, not only sexy.

Optimist
01-03-16, 12:52
Herman,
I have at some time probably seen black gents in all the major FKK clubs around Frankfurt. It would surprise me if you are not let in. That is, unless you are in large group of loud drunks looking for trouble.

GT is the only club I am aware of with an active door policy where a Plan B is important.

Don't be upset if you hear the girls shout "Hey chocolate!". It just means that she finds you "cute" or "sweet" and wants your attention. You will understand when she continues with her best smile and "Want some vanilla?" while pushing her white skin against yours.

Have fun!Excellent advice. It is hard to realise that the girls don't mean to be racist when they say things like that: they are just trying to get attention.

I would be astonished if a black person were turned away from World.

PussyLiccker
01-03-16, 16:43
I have been to many clubs that includes Hessen, NRW, Stuttgart, and Artemis (although I'm not a regular to any particular club, more visits to some clubs other others, so my snapshots are limited per club). Based on my visits, blacks make up a very low minority to non-existent on visits. I have seen a group of blacks at Sharks on a visit, and then on another visits haven't seen. I have been to Oase I haven't seen blacks, and then I would see a group on visits, but they are very small minority if they show given how large the clientele at the clubs. Artemis on a visit, I saw blacks, but it was like 4 guys max, and typically if I do see them it's around that number. So, in general, it seems very small number compared to others. At GT Vienna like 1 on a visit, my only visit. LR, 1 on a visit, but rarely have I see them visit. PHG, 1 on two visits, but haven't seen on other visits. Sakura, 1 or 2 on visits, others none. Aca, yes. Samya, yes. I see them at Magnum, and pretty much on all my visits. When I go to Artemis, I tend to meet English speaking folks, that includes Scandinavians, Israeli's, other Mid-Easterners, Americans(includes blacks). I find that there good number of those folks there, and typically if I do meet a black folks, they tend to be Americans except Magnum, Aca, and Samya. I think top clubs I see black folks, are Magnum, Artemis, Oase, Samya.

This is all by recollection, and based on what I see, so will not be accurate.

ExpatLover
01-04-16, 21:01
I have been to many clubs that includes Hessen, NRW, Stuttgart, and Artemis (although I'm not a regular to any particular club, more visits to some clubs other others, so my snapshots are limited per club). Based on my visits, blacks make up a very low minority to non-existent on visits. I have seen a group of blacks at Sharks on a visit, and then on another visits haven't seen. I have been to Oase I haven't seen blacks, and then I would see a group on visits, but they are very small minority if they show given how large the clientele at the clubs. Artemis on a visit, I saw blacks, but it was like 4 guys max, and typically if I do see them it's around that number. So, in general, it seems very small number compared to others. At GT Vienna like 1 on a visit, my only visit. LR, 1 on a visit, but rarely have I see them visit. PHG, 1 on two visits, but haven't seen on other visits. Sakura, 1 or 2 on visits, others none. Aca, yes. Samya, yes. I see them at Magnum, and pretty much on all my visits. When I go to Artemis, I tend to meet English speaking folks, that includes Scandinavians, Israeli's, other Mid-Easterners, Americans(includes blacks). I find that there good number of those folks there, and typically if I do meet a black folks, they tend to be Americans except Magnum, Aca, and Samya. I think top clubs I see black folks, are Magnum, Artemis, Oase, Samya.

This is all by recollection, and based on what I see, so will not be accurate.I am a regular for more than 10 years to many FKK in Germany, I think you have to stop your phantasms there is absolutely no door control (except drunk or aggressive people) at Oase, Palace, World, Manhattan, LR etc. This is completely against German / European laws and even more against the financial interest of the FKK owners which are facing difficult times due to the opening of more and more Aldi / cheap FKK.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Sirioja
01-05-16, 05:34
I'm not a FKK regular for 10 years, I didn't need to go a few years ago, but of course, black and Arabs are not welcome at GT or LR. Better than writing bullshits like some others on this forum who write about others without any proof but only prostitutes bulshits or their jealousy, just ask to one of your black but not American, or Arab friend, who never been there with You, to get at GT or LR on his own or with black or Arabs friends. Good luck for them, even when GT is quite empty.

No problem in most of other clubs, even when they were not empty. I saw black and Arabs at World 1 year and half ago, black at Oase, Sharks, Acapulco.

Rajat1
01-11-16, 16:32
Does this club have any event on a weekday or weekend? Like lingerie day etc. Can't make out anything from there website.

Sirioja
01-11-16, 18:00
Does this club have any event on a weekday or weekend? Like lingerie day etc. Can't make out anything from there website.Dessous day on a week day, I think Tuesday, not sure.

Mechelen
01-11-16, 20:05
Does this club have any event on a weekday or weekend? Like lingerie day etc. Can't make out anything from there website.Tuesday is lingerie day. On Friday and Saturday there is a live-deejay.

UShobbyist
01-11-16, 22:18
Does this club have any event on a weekday or weekend? Like lingerie day etc. Can't make out anything from there website.Every Tuesday is lingerie day in FKK World.

Mqmb17
01-15-16, 17:51
Hi guys,

For those without cars and traveling from abroad would you fly into Frankfurt Main airport, get a train into the main station, get a train to Giessen and then a taxi to World?

Cheers

TankTank123
01-16-16, 02:54
For those without cars and traveling from abroad would you fly into Frankfurt Main airport, get a train into the main station, get a train to Giessen and then a taxi to World?Correct. I have done this many times.

When buying your train ticket at the airport, buy a ticket to Giessen. It is slightly cheaper than buying a ticket to hbf (main station) and then another to Giessen.

If you need left luggage, the one at the hbf is about half the price of that at the airport. The left luggage room is just at the entrance to the S-bahn. If your luggage is not too big, there is left luggage also at the Giessen train station, which is even cheaper.

Bear in mind that it will take some time to get to World: 15 minutes from airbridge to clearing immigration, 15 minutes max to wait for S9/ S8 train to hbf, about 30 minutes average wait for train to Giessen, train ride takes about 40 minutes, taxis are readily available at Giessen station and the taxi trip takes 10 minutes and about 26 euros.

Total time required is therefore about 2 hours. If you are time constrained, then go to Sharks as it takes 30 minutes from leaving airbridge till arriving at Sharks if you take a taxi.

GlobalPunter
01-16-16, 15:38
I just visited World FKK, I flew into Frankfurt Main Airport. Then a Train to Garbenteich Station, theres one train change at Giessen Station. My trip to world was a one.

Night stay at http://www.zumgrünenbaum-pohlheim. De it was very cheap at €27 without breakfast. Once you get to Garbenteich station the hotel is about 5 minutes walk.

And world 15 mins if you fancy walking there from the station or hotel. I took a cab after checking into the hotel, the damage was €10 but you will have to call the cab as.

They are not outside the hotel. I find this option very easy and cheap if not driving to world.

Hi guys,

For those without cars and traveling from abroad would you fly into Frankfurt Main airport, get a train into the main station, get a train to Giessen and then a taxi to World?

Cheers

Member #4370
01-16-16, 16:27
taxis are readily available at Giessen station and the taxi trip takes 10 minutes and about 26 euros.The normal price is about 12-16 euros but you often end up paying 20-25 euros.

Taxis are a bunch of scammers and also get 10 euros extras from the club when they drive you there.

I wonder if there are any black cabs to be found?

TankTank123
01-17-16, 01:11
The normal price is about 12-16 euros but you often end up paying 20-25 euros.The metered taxi fare from the station is now 26 euros, drastically increased from the 18 euros a year ago. I assumed that the writer I was responding to would just be flying in for a day trip and therefore would not have a local phone plan or the number of the minicar company.

And that as he has a 1000 euro budget and time constraint, he would not find it worthwhile to save 10 euros, nor take the Garbenteich option that takes up time as there is only one train every hour at around 15 minutes past the hour.

London Traveller
01-17-16, 01:23
Hi guys,

CheersWhy go to World? Better to go to Sharks or Oase.

London Traveller
01-17-16, 01:25
I'm not a FKK regular for 10 years, I didn't need to go a few years ago, but of course, black and Arabs are not welcome at GT or LR. Better than writing bullshits like some others on this forum who write about others without any proof but only prostitutes bulshits or their jealousy, just ask to one of your black but not American, or Arab friend, who never been there with You, to get at GT or LR on his own or with black or Arabs friends. Good luck for them, even when GT is quite empty.

No problem in most of other clubs, even when they were not empty. I saw black and Arabs at World 1 year and half ago, black at Oase, Sharks, Acapulco.It's not impossible. I have seen a black dude at GT, once. LR are doing the BMEs a favor as this club is really dull.

GlobalPunter
01-17-16, 11:58
Regardless of budget. I think that World is too far to travel if there's time constraint in my previous visits I've found Mainhattan an easy chill and taxi to Airport.

For my current trip I plan on trying Sharks as I heard it's 30 mins to the Airport by Cab. Also I've used Mainhattan twice and never missed a flight or panicked to get there.

I was going to try Oases but I think it might be far from the Airport. Also I've made the Airport easily from Palace but I haven't been there in a year but might visit some.

Time for the wellness. I've had fun at Palace but finding the right girl is a challenge.

The metered taxi fare from the station is now 26 euros, drastically increased from the 18 euros a year ago. I assumed that the writer I was responding to would just be flying in for a day trip and therefore would not have a local phone plan or the number of the minicar company.

And that as he has a 1000 euro budget and time constraint, he would not find it worthwhile to save 10 euros, nor take the Garbenteich option that takes up time as there is only one train every hour at around 15 minutes past the hour.

Breadman
01-17-16, 16:47
Regardless of budget. I think that World is too far to travel if there's time constraint in my previous visits I've found Mainhattan an easy chill and taxi to Airport.

.But if its in the summer World's pool setup is worth the extra cost and time in travel.

Beffen1
01-17-16, 18:51
But if its in the summer World's pool setup is worth the extra cost and time in travel.Disagree breadman. World's pool setup is fine if you enjoy wrinkled sunburnt German (and tourist) scrotums. Only on the very hottest days do you get even a couple of the World girls hang out and folick by the pool, in contrast to Oase's rolicking poolside fun scene.

Sirioja
01-18-16, 01:50
In summertime, World garden is much better than Oase even I like to play football, kicking in holes there, or Sharks even I like 4 new chalets, or GT. Just need new, fresh, attractive girls like at Sharks or Aca. Wish for next birthday, like Raïssa in chalet in 2015 . Even it was warm weather, nice place with a blond natural slavian beauty.

GlobalPunter
01-19-16, 12:36
In summertime, World garden is much better than Oase even I like to play football, kicking in holes there, or Sharks even I like 4 new chalets, or GT. Just need new, fresh, attractive girls like at Sharks or Aca. Wish for next birthday, like Rassa in chalet in 2015 . Even it was warm weather, nice place with a blond natural slavian beauty.I plan on visiting again in Summer, but it's a hit and miss with this clubs now as on my last visit to World the line up was very poor, I didn't see any Latino's as advised with that type of line-up Sharks, Oases or Mainhattan would have been better. Also Sharks line up was poor on the 18th of Jan 2015. At this rate of poor line up it's tricky picking a day to visit the clubs maybe next time it will be Friday Sharks, Saturday Oases and Sunday Mainhattan. I will like to visit again but I'm not sure which day of the week as last time was really poor. As regards budget last time I had €2500 and still had change left, even €1500 was enough and still change left. Some help here please, which month is best to visit for Summer fun at the FKK clubs last August the line up was very poor. Also as advised here I took a Cab from Sharks to the Airport and made it in less than 20 mins the damage was €53 gave the guy €55 for a good drive and chat.

Sirioja
01-19-16, 18:20
Try for 13th birthday, next June. 12th birthday was only 3 days and not so exceptional, but 11th in 2014 , did last 11 days and casting was really exceptional. I was there 9 days on 3 week end, with top model, smiling Anna. Pol. Blond, pretty Isabella, Madi who started, top model Emmanuela, with body like Marina Mainhattan, but more GFE. Emmanuela was not so good when she moved to Oase after birthday, so I no more repeated.

After 5 August, some girls go on holidays meeting their family. May, June and July were good at World on Saturday nights.

After visiting Sarland clubs and from Stuttgart Paradise and Sakura to Koln, Düsseldorf, Atmos Hamburg, World is the best place for me, even only a few good rooms, not too cold, for Winter. In Summer, also chalets outside or even can have sport in the garden. But, after Justina. Pol left, from average casting on Christmas party with few girls insulting in Romanian, I prefer better look and more friendly girls at Sharks or Acapulco or Living room or classy Kim. Ro, I let World WG to business they deserve, not understanding the word: respect. Some girls are GFE angels, like Romanian brunette Vicky, smiling Selena from Uruguay. Staff is really friendly. Just have to wish new fresh pretty girls, but more girls left, like Jessika silicon or Justina, than girls arrive. Wait and see.

Friday and Saturday are good days for Sharks and Oase, around Frankfurt. Also Wednesday at Sharks.

Sirioja
01-25-16, 23:25
Because I'm sad to be said my favorite club was quite empty on this Saturday night, with only about 30 girls on early evening, because I m sad to be asked by some Germans if World is closed now, for who likes them, Georgina and Georgiana were there. Because of girls bad management, many ex World girls like Jessika silicon are now in other FRA clubs. Times changed at World.

BigBangLover
01-27-16, 19:48
Because I'm sad to be said my favorite club was quite empty on this Saturday night, with only about 30 girls on early evening, because I m sad to be asked by some Germans if World is closed now, for who likes them, Georgina and Georgiana were there. Because of girls bad management, many ex World girls like Jessika silicon are now in other FRA clubs. Times changed at World.That's pity for this club, I like this club, because it was my first FKK Club 6 years ago. In the past Saturday was the best day in World with dancing girls and guys, too.

I was planning to visit World this Saturday, but when I read just 30 girls in the early evening? Did you left before 7- 8 o'clock? This should be the best time for the maximum amount of girls.

You re right, so many girls leaving FKK World.

One of the reason of course the club management with tough rules for girls. Even Justina, who I know from her earlier time 4 years ago in World, told me in December that she worked just in FKK World. But now she left the World, too.

I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel in World. OK, in summer its nice, because of its great outside area. But without top girls? Its just pity.

Sirioja
01-28-16, 07:43
I was said at Sharks on Sunday by 3 men I know, they were at World from the afternoon to the late Saturday night. 2 made no girls, the third said me: No new attractive girl, no "second hand jewel" with hair like a clean woman for the fat American. Only about 30 girls and no more men. Yes, very sad for my "heart" club, even no reason for me to return weekly this Winter. Empty on Saturday night which was the busiest day and the best for girls business, but some deserve business they get. For the Japanese, I never had room with girl who insulted me, it was because the fat American said to Oana, I wrote she asked me for money and she said me I was a bad guy to write this, but he named her, I didn't, never. He even wrote after, she asked me 30 000 because I asked for AO sex, he should ask Madi, You should ask Raïssa if I ever asked for this, when some others asked them.

Because I like World which is the best place for me, and part of the staff, they have problem about girls manager. Girls are not slave sex, they should choose to work when they can get business, certainly not on Winter week days nights. Who is able to go at World at this time out of me and drunk Russian with free beer spending night in jacuzzi. Shame for this kind of management, like no free foods for girls at Oase.

Sirioja
01-28-16, 14:15
I spoke with 3 men who were at World from the afternoon to the late night on Saturday. We spoke at Sharks on Sunday. 2 of them had no girl at World, the third said me: no new attractive girl, no Madi. Classy top model with Jean Seberg look, Justina and Jessika silicon left. Angie at Oase now, same for ex Emma. Sad World even stay my favorite club, for the friendly staff, the real garden, Sharks can t compete for garden even with 4 nice new chalets, my energetic drinks. Problem at World is girls management, should understand girls are not sexual slaves working for 12 hours, girls can be tired, sick, cold in cold rooms in Winter, why do they have to work on Winter week nights, when club is empty. Who will go at this moment, out of iron man or drunk Russians who prefer to drink for free staying in the jacuzzi all night, less expensive. No more reason to visit weekly this Winter, I miss my little Nurburg Limburg. Giessen to improve to be fast. Why new pretty girls would go without business? Some girls deserve now business they get.

I don t understand why they don t have entry rate without beer for 45 , just like Mainhattan. Same rate for girls on week day when club is empty. No management lessons on internet?

Nick The G
01-28-16, 23:20
I don t understand why they don t have entry rate without beer for 45 , just like Mainhattan. Same rate for girls on week day when club is empty. No management lessons on internet?Maybe they need all their time for "muckibude" (workout in fitness centers) and to look for the newest and most expensive cars and motorcycles on the internet. Absolutely no time left for evaluating and redesigning their catastrophic management.

On the other hand, there is some benefit too: due to their "skills", a lot of really good working girls left FKK-World and came to Sharks. Sharks is much closer to reach for me.

Sirioja
01-29-16, 00:11
I meant they have the best place, when Sharks or GT are only fuck factories, but World casting can t compete now. I don't know if still blond polish manager Natali who treats girls like slaves with most who get low business to pay 75 or 90 for entry. Do they make business on WGs?

Lower rates entry for men and WGs may make World more full and busy for girls? They should understand people have less money. Free beer don t get business for girls, but some get what they deserve.

Nick The G
01-29-16, 01:41
I don't know if still blond polish manager Natali who treats girls like slaves with most who get low business to pay 75 or 90 for entry. Do they make business on WGs?Sure, they make a lot of money on WGs! This is one of the reasons for a significant "walrus" (small rubens type village girls) population in FKK-World.

Sirioja
01-29-16, 07:20
evaluating and redesigning their catastrophic management.

On the other hand, there is some benefit too: due to their "skills", a lot of really good working girls left FKK-World and came to Sharks. Sharks is much closer to reach for me.I had never been with Jessika silicon, now Madi at Sharks, she was smiling when she gave me her new nickname. Last Sunday, new slim blond Lavinia Sharks ex Bianka World, made me laugh saying me I had room with her at World. Impossible with her face, but nice body and friendly, but too big for her, Asians are her size. Even Sharks rooms are better and less cold in Winter, even I wouldn't pay her champagne at the bar all night, I would have preferred to experience Justina at World, but will have to try now at fuck factory Sharks, even Sharks desk staff get more friendly than before, foods are good, I had so many nice girls at Sharks and still now with Aylice now silicon but more woman in her head, but even with better girls which is the most important, Sharks place have not World charm on the little hill. Never saw other FKK place like World, GT is far below, even Oase can t compete, out of kicking in the 2 holes in the garden. So, it s sad so many girls leave World, but they go where business is and not being treated like slaves for sex. Will wait for next birthday in June, maybe new girls like Raissa last year, to play in chalet or in the garden.

Optimist
01-30-16, 23:06
As Mark Twain might have said. Yes,times move on and we all miss our own favourites who have left over the years, but it is a question of seeing what new flowers are blooming.

Saturday at end of January shows the club emerging from the January quiet time. There were about 15 early afternoon girls and about 40 in the evening. The big surprise was the improvement in line up compared to a year ago, with very very few large girls (who by the way were proving popular) and plently of slim girls. Even more important was that overall the ratio of men to women meant that business was quite good. I was pleased that the no approach rule seems to have eased off.

There were plenty of longtime World girls, including a handful who had gone to other clubs but have come back to World as it suits them. There were girls from Oase, Samya, and GoldenTime, to mention only ones I know of

I heard no complaints about the management, in contrast to a year ago.Surprisingly a couple of girls said they thought things were now OK, whereas a year ago they were very discontented.

For my taste the lineup was considerably better than GT or LR, matter of personal taste (I can't compare with Sharks as I haven't been there). In addition there is plenty of free couch time. I bitterly regret my one year absence from World. And also the fact that I left the club today barely starting on my to do list which grew as the day wore on. I can see now why on some German forums World is getting satisfied customers.

It looks to me as if the bad management which led to some girls leaving, plus an oversupply of so called whales, has accidentally led to a good situation of the appropriate number of nice looking girls giving good service ,(as always).The new layout is daft, designed to impede social interaction, but the girls are gradually making it more workable

Sirioja
01-31-16, 06:34
About 30 girls last Saturday, 15 in the day and 40 in the evening on this Saturday, even quantity don t mean quality, not so many girls for a main large famous FKK in Germany, on Saturday which is the busiest day, but good if girls had good business today. At GT where I stayed less than 3 hours, I was said 80 girls, but my girl was not there, so 0 for me, but I don t remember girls like Olivia. De at World on last times, after Justina left. Last Winter, casting was not bad with Madi of course for me, but also Nea, small brunette Georgina, Oana, Alexandra, Daniela, Diana on October 2014 and Jessika left now at Sharks. I think still same girls now with Selena. Uru, Vicky. Ro, or new attractive?

I don t think those who visited World, wish it closes, just wish new pretty girls, even many regular locals go to Sharks now.

Ask girls who left why they left? Not enough business and because of management.

Optimist
01-31-16, 14:31
Trying to distill what makes me give World such a good review below. I think it's that due to the space it is easy to be comfortable and at the same time meet the girls as they wander around. No question of having to sofa hop to assess girls. I haven't come across another club which works so well, despite the revamp removing the couches at the bottom of the stairs and trying to get the girls sitting isolated in the row of chairs in the main room, while the men sit on the couches behind (!) them. It has weirdly a homely feel.

And of course the girls were pleasantly friendly

I am very bad at names but some I noticed were.

Alexandra.

Christina (dark, still slim).

Damaris.

Daniela.

Kelly (who I only ever see leaving).

Luana (maintaining her nice figure as always).

Ionella.

Ioana (slim friend of Ionelle).

Oana.

Sabrina (or is it Sabina?

A south american woman with a figure which I didn't like.

A couple of older German women.

Maybe four larger workers.

Sundry other slim Romanians, petite or tall.

The workers didn't seem down in the mouth, like they sometimes have done.

I'll be returning as a regular

Optimist
01-31-16, 14:34
Entry is 59 euro, which some people have overlooked.

Optimist
01-31-16, 14:41
I never gossip as if someone talks about someone behind someone's back then they will do it about me as well.

However, I still got more information than I want or need about the alleged attitude of an ISG member. It is a reminder that if a member offends several girls in a club then they don't readily forgive or forget. Normally the girls don't mind a bit of weirdness (after all, I am weird) but some attitudes seem to be beyond the pale. Even worse if they read this forum and can identify the writer.

Nick The G
01-31-16, 15:25
For my taste the lineup was considerably better than GT or LR, matter of personal taste (I can't compare with Sharks as I haven't been there).Appears very strange to me that so far you didn't make it to Sharks in Darmstadt. Are you afraid to discover a new World?

In wintertime Sharks is way better than FKK-World. Summertime is something else, with the beautiful outdoor facilities in Garbenteich!

Optimist
01-31-16, 15:32
Appears very strange to me that so far you didn't make it to Sharks in Darmstadt. Are you afraid to discover a new World?

In Winter Sharks is way better than FKK-World. Summer is something else!Nick, not strange, just rational. I did think of Sharks, partly to meet you by chance, but I was driving from NRW and Sharks was just a bit further. And also I was curious about the mismatch between German reports on World and those in this forum.

Next time I'll desert NRW for the culture of Hessen, so Sharks will be within my grasp.

Cheers.

Sirioja
01-31-16, 16:28
Optimist,

Who were the pretty girls for You at World on this Saturday? Daniela, Oana and small brunette with tattoo on belly, Georgina, are quite pretty for me.

Free Dude
01-31-16, 19:26
I know it is the polite thing to say that preferences differ and so on, but I'm really taken aback by optimist's positive account of World, maybe if some old favorites were there you had a good time (surely realizing you were alone), or if you never go to other clubs in hessen. I did all three from Thursday till Saturday (not the Messeclubs) and even with the fairly mediocre Sharks line up on Thursday, it was miles ahead of World on Saturday.

I haven't been in World for about 6 months and up till the evening I only saw girls I have seen many, many times before. Except that all of them, with very few exceptions, seem to have gained weight since I last saw them. Even slim Chistina isn't that slim anymore and I don't remember Oana and Madi having such big bums. Difficult to explain as the food was a fucking insult, we like to go on about Oase, but the food there was way better than the fishy thing that fell apart as soon as you touched it and the sauerkraut with pork stuff. Not difficult to understand girls were ordering pizza. In the end between 30 and 40 girls over the whole day, with maybe 2 or 3 I didn't recognize. The amount of slim girls was just as big. I was thinking that I've seen Alexandra on pretty much all my visits to World over the years and have never gone with her, I was seriously considering her this time around.

I was the one sitting at the bar trying to get drunk on beer in the hope to forget as much about the visit as possible. In the empty hall the DJ had absolutely no chance of creating a nice atmosphere and around 1 I decided I prefered a good night's sleep. Only had one session, Georgiana (not Georgina, who wasn't there). Very good, but she isn't exactly a model either.

Optimist
01-31-16, 19:59
Free Dude. I enjoyed your report. Maybe I was upbeat after spending a year in NRW. Actually it wasn't so much the old favourites I liked but some of the new girls. As Nick says, I must include Sharks on my next visit. Maybe I was just in a good mood at seeing the girls naked.I guess you are suffering depression after your visit lol.

Cheers

Optimist
01-31-16, 20:05
Optimist,

Who were the pretty girls for You at World on this Saturday? Daniela, Oana and small brunette with tattoo on belly, Georgina, are quite pretty for me.I liked the new Ioana. The ones you listed are a little large in the rear for my tastes. I am sorry I didn't get many names on a quick visit. I liked a new shy petite Romanian. Facially I like Damaris's face, (HB insert your warning LOL).

I'm not sure if there are any real stunners for you to make a special urgent visit for. But on the other hand it is worth keeping an eye on the club. It has been my destination since it opened until a year or two ago.

Sorry not to be able to be more help.

Free Dude
01-31-16, 21:36
Free Dude. I enjoyed your report. Maybe I was upbeat after spending a year in NRW. Actually it wasn't so much the old favourites I liked but some of the new girls. As Nick says, I must include Sharks on my next visit. Maybe I was just in a good mood at seeing the girls naked.I guess you are suffering depression after your visit lol.

CheersThat is a good point, and FKK probably is one of the reasons I keep going the extra distance to Hessen. In World FKK really is FKK, in the other clubs more and more girls have some type of clothing (although the pussy and tits are typically out).

I found it funny that Damaris (can't stop thinking daswarnix when I see her) was one of the best booked girls. The shy teeny was one of those few girls I didn't know, but she really seemed to be sitting there with an expression of "please leave me alone". Occasionally someone would tap on her shoulder for a room, probably couldn't resist that "body of a 14 year old".

Optimist
01-31-16, 23:39
Free Dude. I left around 8 as I had a long drive in wind and rain, and I'm not a night person. I read elsewhere that World is no longer a night time club, but has settled into an early evening club. This fits what you say.

Yes, absolutely astonishing that Damaris has built up a regular clientele it would seem. But she does turn on the charm if she wants.

The very shy girl had an extended room early on. I would describe her more as small, along the lines of Marina, but with an opposite personality. She seemed to welcome being approached, but never approached anybody.

Do you know the name of the red haired girl, rather worn face, hair cut short on one side, significantly large tattoos.She tended to be in the area of the shy girl. I really was tempted to try her, but as one worker said to me, I always go for the unbalanced girls, and I was a bit tired after four days in various clubs.

You commented on expanding rears. Oana has lost weight in fact. Damaris has put some on. Christina is definitely some sizes bigger. Alexandra if anything has lost weight, and was looking nice. Luana and crew remain about the same.

Danny227
02-01-16, 00:05
Optimist,

Who were the pretty girls for You at World on this Saturday? Daniela, Oana and small brunette with tattoo on belly, Georgina, are quite pretty for me.So what? Not go to world? I was thinking to change a bit and visit this week. But all the girls left: Madi, Jessica, Justina, Raissa and a few others.

Optimist
02-01-16, 09:18
So what? Not go to world? I was thinking to change a bit and visit this week. But all the girls left: Madi, Jessica, Justina, Raissa and a few others.Are these questions? Quite clearly not all the girls left.

Jim57
02-01-16, 09:25
I'm in a hotel pretty close to World so I think I'll head there once I need to check out. Thinking about spending the afternoon there then head to Frankfurt where I'm staying tonight then head out to Sharks this evening.

Hessen Bub
02-01-16, 10:30
Damaris (can't stop thinking daswarnix when I see her) Sorry for that. But believe me, my two sessions (and Optimist talked me into the second one) with her were probably the worst ever at World.

HB.

Sirioja
02-01-16, 11:16
So what? Not go to world? I was thinking to change a bit and visit this week. But all the girls left: Madi, Jessica, Justina, Raissa and a few others.The only reason for me to return at World, is the girls gossip with a new reporter. I just wish he checked information from the girl involved, not a Romanian story like Dracula.

Jessika silicon, now Madi, was at Sharks yesterday. I also saw Justina, but not working. Raïssa is not there. Free Dude wrote he saw Madi there on this Saturday, but if he is able to find attractive girls at Samya, he didn t seem to be at World, so, as I m not interested, even for free, to have sex with not attractive girls, World should not be my Winter club this year. I prefer to give my money to nice girls like Melani. Ro who was the prettiest girl at Sharks yesterday, such a fresh, pretty face, slim, Romanian brunette watching You in the eyes before, during the long room wait even on a Sunday at 11 pm and all along the room, with smiles after, I can just thank Madi to made me love Romanian brunettes now, like Francesca / Sara, Kate, Aylice even Bulgarian. It was the same on Saturday night at Aca with pretty brunette with blue eyes, Louisa. De, what a pleasure to see how she looks at You when You caress her and she gets chicken skin. So many beautiful girls who only worth to pay for, for me. Each one his tastes, some feel better with GND, I prefer to choose the prettiest girls and to try to get their trust.

Sirioja
02-01-16, 12:46
I liked the new Ioana. The ones you listed are a little large in the rear for my tastes. I am sorry I didn't get many names on a quick visit. I liked a new shy petite Romanian. Facially I like Damaris's face, (HB insert your warning LOL).

I'm not sure if there are any real stunners for you to make a special urgent visit for. But on the other hand it is worth keeping an eye on the club. It has been my destination since it opened until a year or two ago.

Sorry not to be able to be more help.You find very slim Georgina has big ass? So what about others? Daniela or Oana have just woman curves for my tastes, Nea is a bit larger but not much cellulite, Madi wanted to get weight, even she was perfect for 48 for me, so she may feel better now.

I've been many times with Oana until April 2014 and she knows why I stopped, only once with Daniela and Nea and never repeated, but could have. I like shy girls when they are attractive for look, or maybe the most attractive now is girls gossip. A new challenge to play?

Optimist
02-01-16, 15:38
Sorry for that. But believe me, my two sessions (and Optimist talked me into the second one) with her were probably the worst ever at World.

HB.And I am still trying to expiate my sin 😢.

Just shows the danger of listening to a fellow member.

Jim57
02-02-16, 08:41
Arrived at World about 1 pm yesterday. I was a bit concerned abour negative reports on the LU but this was quickly dispelled when I entered the lounge. There were at least 5 girls who met my criteria including three who I have been with in the past and would happily repeat.

Still had lingering tiredness from long hours of driving and lack of sleep so spent time lieing on one of the comfy couches downstairs beside the fireplace. My favorite spot in World. You can see the girls walking past the pool as they head around looking for business and off course the couch is big enough for the girls to come and lie down beside you as they try to temp you with their charms.

So very difficult decision. Who to take. There were certainly six / seven who would work for me. Eventually I went with Marina on an impulse. I had spoken to her before on previous visits and formed the impression that she was a bit grumpy but I now think that is just her playfull nature. She sat at the end of the couch and started talking to me. What she said got me interested so I motioned her over. Rather than lie beside me she got on top! Decision made! We lay there for a bit talking and touching before heading to a room. I asked for a room that wasn't too hot so we went to one of the rooms with a sliding door / window and opened that.

Really nice session with a great finish!

After showering I went to the sauna & pool for a while, got some food then returned to my comfy couch and managed to get some sleep in between the conversation with girls. Club wasn't busy, probably more girls than men, so they were constantly looking for work. I had originally planned on only staying up to late afternoon and then go to Sharks but I was still very tired and decided just to stay where I was and probably not session again, saving myself for tomorrow.

Eventually left World at about 8 pm. Really nice relaxing day in a pleasant environment in the company of some lovely naked ladies. Recepionist asked me if all was okay as I was leaving. Told her ddo you see the smile on my face! If today wasn't dessous day I'd probably go back to World. Trying to decide whether to go to Oase or Mainhattan.

Optimist
02-02-16, 11:11
Jim57, yes, Marina seems to have lost that sourness she used to have, but she still has plenty of energy.

Optimist
02-02-16, 11:13
Sirioja, ok, you are right, Georgina is not that large a rear. It's just that I like very slim girls usually. Oana I like, and she has many abilities.Daniella really is a little too large a rear for me, although I was with her one time in the room.

Jim57
02-02-16, 11:26
Jim57, yes, Marina seems to have lost that sourness she used to have, but she still has plenty of energy.Yes she's a tiny little bundle of energy.

Meant to say earlier other girls I saw yesterday included Sabrina, Oana, Ioana, Ionella, Erica, Adele.

Optimist
02-02-16, 11:45
I eventually chose Ionella, as I figured that with her long residence she might have improved. I even discussed this with her and she felt she had learnt a lot. She performed very correctly and efficiently in the room, exhibiting no lack of self confidence. She indicated what extras she did, but without any impression of upselling. She is very easy going, and pleasant, with a superb figure, and good English, but for me there was no chemistry, and I didn't feel that there would be even if I repeated. Good worker and nice enough.

Optimist
02-02-16, 11:54
The only reason for me to return at World, is the girls gossip with a new reporter. I just wish he checked information from the girl involved, not a Romanian story like Dracula.

I'm not sure if I understand this, but it appears to refer to my post about gossip?

If so, be 100% clear I do not check up on gossip. I do not repeat gossip or pay credence. If one tries to check up on gossip then one gets dragged into all the pointless mindgames involved in gossip.

I am not a new reporter at World. I started reporting immediately after it started

By the way, Dracula was written by an Irish author, and is not a Romanian story, even though it has some roots in Romanian history and culture.

Optimist
02-02-16, 12:32
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1464-FKK-World-Giessen&p=132273&viewfull=1#post132273.

Just to back up my statement in my previous report. Interesting to note that in the early days 30 girls maximum was enough for a successful World.

Sirioja
02-02-16, 14:03
Sirioja, ok, you are right, Georgina is not that large a rear. It's just that I like very slim girls usually. Oana I like, and she has many abilities.Daniella really is a little too large a rear for me, although I was with her one time in the room.I prefer "woman body" with curves like Daniela or Madi, rather than "child body" like Marina, and also prefer small, but firm tits rather than Marina's saggy. Is Damarys, very slim, quite straight body, small tits, dark skin, long hair?

Optimist
02-02-16, 16:14
I prefer "woman body" with curves like Daniela or Madi, rather than "child body" like Marina, and also prefer small, but firm tits rather than Marina's saggy. Is Damarys, very slim, quite straight body, small tits, dark skin, long hair?Damaris has droopy breasts, is quite slim, body quite straight and currently has dark brown straight hair, skin not dark, lips with some volume, cold hands. I like her, but some people have had awful time with her (see HB recent post).Certainly not your womanly body type.

Cheers.