PDA

View Full Version : FKK World - Giessen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Sirioja
02-03-16, 22:49
I'm not sure if I understand this, but it appears to refer to my post about gossip?

If so, be 100% clear I do not check up on gossip. I do not repeat gossip or pay credence. If one tries to check up on gossip then one gets dragged into all the pointless mindgames involved in gossip.

I am not a new reporter at World. I started reporting immediately after it started

By the way, Dracula was written by an Irish author, and is not a Romanian story, even though it has some roots in Romanian history and culture.Can't help smiling about your Romanian WGs gossip and I laugh about forgiveness in a brothel, from prostitutes. Maybe, I didn't receive the last World newsletter, did World become a church? Who is the priest there? A hells? To forgive the forum member who needs. Maybe why World is dead in the night now, because of the Devil Dracula coming to World. Didn't know Sibiu, Pragua and Craiova were in Transylvania to believe about Devil vampire when night comes.

As you read German forums, like me, to read my German friends and to improve my German, World seemed empty on Sunday, so, good if girls had good business on Saturday, with about 40 girls, half of Sharks or Oase, so less competition and also many GND and only a very few pretty. Wait for a new, fresh and friendly top model at World to have regular rooms with her, like always with girls I like, my favorites being Romanian, understanding the word: respect.

Optimist
02-04-16, 11:02
Sirioja. I don't understand your post about priests, forgiveness. Never mind, it sounds like you had fun writing the flights of fancy.

Your last paragraph I understand. And agree especially that respect is the key word, for workers, fellow members and so on.

Good to hear your assessment of Sunday

Cheers.

Nick The G
02-04-16, 22:47
Can't help smiling about your Romanian WGs gossip and I laugh about forgiveness in a brothel, from prostitutes. Maybe, I didn't receive the last World newsletter, did World become a church? Who is the priest there? A hells? To forgive the forum member who needs.It is sort of a fucking Lingam and Yoni adoration church. On occaison, the choir of hells angels will appear and sing during church service. Those who have fallen in disgrace for not adoring the Yoni enough and with respect, will be send into a Yoni depriviation desert for some time as adequate punishment.

Sirioja
02-06-16, 11:05
Sirioja. I don't understand your post about priests, forgiveness. Never mind, it sounds like you had fun writing the flights of fancy.

Your last paragraph I understand. And agree especially that respect is the key word, for workers, fellow members and so on.

Good to hear your assessment of Sunday

Cheers.You wrote You were said Romanian WGs gossip and WGs don t forgive "alleged behavior" , so I wanted to know because I was not informed, who is the priest at World if we ever need to be forgiven from WGs, or better to go to smiling, respectful behavior, pretty girls who deserve more our money and there are in other clubs, Louisa. De last Saturday at Aca, Melani. Ro "Blanche neige" at Sharks on Sunday, Christiana. Ro last night at Aca and I return to her today.

At World, brunette, white skin, small tits, Vicky. Ro and smiling Selena. Uru have angel behavior.

Sad to read on German forums, less men than 20/25 girls there on Sunday. Look forward to read new pretty girls arrived and World is full like before. At the moment, with not more than 40 girls and only a very few pretty, Madi, Daniela, Georgina, Nea when she takes care of her look, Oana and Alexandra can be quite, not too high competition like at Sharks or Oase, so they should get good business when full Saturday on beginning of month.

Sirioja
02-07-16, 22:28
If girl on Insider magazine on website, is at World, good reason to return for her. Again sad to read, quite empty on Friday.

Sirioja
02-14-16, 01:58
For those who like her, small brunette with tattoos on belly, Georgina is at Atlanta until 20 February. Never been with her at World, I explained her today why, when she asked, and I will never regret my choice which was the good one for the way I think, even in a brothel, but I enjoyed a lot with her today and liked to drink her juice, when nothing to eat at Atlanta. Now she knows who is really, for behavior with girls, the World gossip devil, and I think we will repeat next time, maybe at Sharks if she follows my friendly advice, like Sara / Francesca before. With her services quality and honesty, she should be a queen at Sharks and she is already well known in FRA.

On beginning of 2014 , when she thought about leaving Sharks, I advised Isabella to go to World and she was my weekly number 1 there, until she left on July. Now many girls leave World because of blond manager who ask to work 12 hours and 5 days a week, like slaves, and World was empty on this Saturday afternoon. Some girls are even afraid of night clients now, at least they were very safe with the devil. Will have to find a Saturday night to return to see what happens there now, with Turkish, hells and drunk, best and most respectful in room clients for women, even prostitutes.

ExpatLover
02-14-16, 19:05
You wrote You were said Romanian WGs gossip and WGs don t forgive "alleged behavior" , so I wanted to know because I was not informed, who is the priest at World if we ever need to be forgiven from WGs, or better to go to smiling, respectful behavior, pretty girls who deserve more our money and there are in other clubs, Louisa. De last Saturday at Aca, Melani. Ro "Blanche neige" at Sharks on Sunday, Christiana. Ro last night at Aca and I return to her today.

At World, brunette, white skin, small tits, Vicky. Ro and smiling Selena. Uru have angel behavior.

Sad to read on German forums, less men than 20/25 girls there on Sunday. Look forward to read new pretty girls arrived and World is full like before. At the moment, with not more than 40 girls and only a very few pretty, Madi, Daniela, Georgina, Nea when she takes care of her look, Oana and Alexandra can be quite, not too high competition like at Sharks or Oase, so they should get good business when full Saturday on beginning of month.For me World is a very good FKK like Oase, I was never very happy in Shark, find it too dark inside and crowded. I like to come early at opening hours when the girls are fresh and relax. Sorry to repeat but today the life for the girls (except the very very beautiful) is harder than several years back due to more and more FKK and more and more girls. And also don t forget than the girls have other means now to find customers with internet. I never saw a very nice girl after several months in a FKK still being like the first days, imaging how many mongers they had to satisfy.

Sirioja
02-15-16, 00:09
For me World is a very good FKK like Oase, I was never very happy in Shark, find it too dark inside and crowded. I like to come early at opening hours when the girls are fresh and relax. Sorry to repeat but today the life for the girls (except the very very beautiful) is harder than several years back due to more and more FKK and more and more girls. And also don t forget than the girls have other means now to find customers with internet. I never saw a very nice girl after several months in a FKK still being like the first days, imaging how many mongers they had to satisfy.I agree with you, World is the best FKK place for me, from Sarland and Stuttgart to Hamburg, but as long polish manager will not be fired, World will be down for casting, I met many girls who left World because of her rules, because they were compelled to work 5 days per week for 12 hours, to pay entry, even when no business, because World is often empty now. This manager seems to make business on their girls and treat them like slaves. Some girls were also afraid of hells or drunk in the night and didn't appreciate more and more Turkish clients now and less and less others. Instead of advising girls I like, to go to the fuck factory, Sharks, I would prefer to say them to go to World like I did before, but unfortunately, times changed. I don't think World management is good for girls at the moment, they should be allowed to work when they want. Nevertheless, some girls deserve their business due to their behavior.

At least, ex Jessika silicon or ex star Georgina, after our very enjoyable room, know how I really behave with girls. Ex Georgina seemed very surprised about what she was said about me, now she can judge by herself and I think we will repeat very soon.

But really wish, World will become again what it was, a famous club, not a sad empty place. About 10 cars on both 2 parkings at 3 pm on this Saturday. I didn't stay and went to Atlanta where I met surprising ex Georgina and magic Danny.

Sirioja
02-16-16, 21:11
Was informed, lower entry rate for girls now, I m happy for them, entry is 47 for us every day before 1 pm and whole Sunday, entry for your wife or girlfriend is 30 .

Why did they wait World to be empty and Jessika silicon, top model Justina. Pol, exceptional Georgina and maybe also Georgiana and Ionela to leave? 2 new German girls arrived but would they stay?

Would blond polish with a single neuron let girls work when they can make business and not force them to work when they wait sitting all day or night, on week days, with drunk from free beers in the night.

Good luck to World, wish to see it again, like it was in June 2014, come back Isabella, Anna, unfortunately I know you will never, so I prefer to return to meet ex Georgina at Atlanta, at the moment, she was a so good surprise and she was also very surprised about me.

Sirioja
02-17-16, 09:00
No blond Nea at the moment.

Sirioja
02-20-16, 05:52
For her fans, Georgiana is at Magnum, not small brunette with tattoos on belly, Georgina, my new discovery who should have been my summer girl at World. If only I discovered her at World, we would have stayed both there. My mistake on May.

Hessen Bub
02-20-16, 10:45
No blond Nea at the moment.Neya / Nea is at World. Unfortunately she keeps gaining weight.

HB.

Sirioja
02-20-16, 12:14
Neya / Nea is at World. Unfortunately she keeps gaining weight.

HB.Good for World, she returned, she didn't get good business when she tried at Sharks. Ex Jessika has better business at Sharks and Justina keeps on her champagne business at Sharks. Even not as slim as Helli or Alice / Ellis or Lavinia, but I didn't notice cellulite, I prefer Nea when she takes care of her face and hair, I like her smile, her Californian look, even only 1 room with her because of my choice at World.

Marwar58
02-21-16, 00:35
Admittedly, I'm a World loyalist. Its harder to get there from Frankfurt airport but the service is worth it. The board seems a bit negative lately regarding rules, numbers of girls, etc. I went tonight and found the numbers to be around 40 or more. Not so many guests however, and no problems getting a room. I re-upped with a line-up of regulars for me, but must admit there were plenty of other girls and new faces to me that look very interesting--a few very nice full figured gals (but not plus sized). The renovated since the Fall and looks nice. Not sure what they can do to generate more enthusiasm, but as some of the girls say, there are a lot more club options than 5-6 years ago. Will see how they compare on a Sunday.

Sirioja
02-21-16, 10:20
World was on top for casting on June 2014 , Oase also, but Sharks was behind at this time, even with Roxana, Cosmina, Dina, Ingrid Barbie girl, Marina. Not more clubs in FRA than 2 years ago, Royal and 35 even closed, but so many World stars, Jessika, Justina, Georgina, Georgiana left to get better business and because of management who oblige them to work 5 days for 12 hours, even when no business. Georgina even went to a small club. I met there somebody last night, I also met him the night before, he was at World until 9 pm and left for Atlanta, more cars on Atlanta parking than at World, on a Saturday evening. Girls also don t like some night clients at World now, hells, drunk, rough, some prefer to work on day now, just speak with girls who left. Good thing for girls who stay, is minus 30 € for their entry, and for men rate 47 before 1 pm. Was said 2 Austrian new girls there, I thought they only ski.

BarryManila
02-21-16, 17:44
2 new German girls arrived but would they stay?They were still there last night. So it seems they like the club and business is not too bad for them. Siri, you are everywhere. LOL.

Sirioja
02-22-16, 04:50
They were still there last night. So it seems they like the club and business is not too bad for them. Siri, you are everywhere. LOL.1 German is from Magnum? And seems to ask 70 for 30 mn. Some other girls also don t seem to respect 50/30 mn anymore at World?

Not 2 new Austrian girls, bad luck for ski lessons with Kathryn Zettel, but 2 new Romanian coming from GT Vienna. Have to ask to ex World star, Georgina to return to World with me, so many men are happy to have news about her. Will see when she will be back from home.

Atlanta and Mainhattan on Friday, Atlanta on Saturday and Sharks on Sunday, no World attractive girl this Winter, did you find?

BarryManila
02-22-16, 13:30
1 German is from Magnum? And seems to ask 70 for 30 mn. Exactly. 70 for 30 mn and promising a good service. Anyway, last weekend more Girls than the weeks before. Also more men and party-time.

Sirioja
02-22-16, 17:38
Exactly. 70 for 30 mn and promising a good service. Anyway, last weekend more Girls than the weeks before. Also more men and party-time.What's her upselling name? Did you try her promise? Was said not the only one to upsell?

Acril
02-22-16, 17:40
Please tell me which is the best and in which is coming much more people. Atlanta or World.

Thanks.

BarryManila
02-22-16, 22:23
Did you try her promise? Was said not the only one to upsell?No, I didn't. Too much talking.

Banana Boi
02-22-16, 22:52
Exactly. 70 for 30 mn and promising a good service.World is allowing girls to charge 70 for 30? WTF?

Sirioja
02-22-16, 23:18
World is allowing girls to charge 70 for 30? WTF?This new German girl, coming from Magnum, is not the only one to upsell now, but many men accept to pay and only some speak about. Of course, staff is not said about this new rate = 70 for 30 mn with a GND, even not a top model, the most expensive rate in FKK, even more than at Artemis. World is down for management.

Selena. Uru or brunette Vicky. Ro were honest last year.

Sirioja
02-22-16, 23:21
Please tell me which is the best and in which is coming much more people. Atlanta or World.

Thanks.Atlanta is a small club without free foods and about 20 girls, but a few pretty and a few with high level, not sure as attractive girls at the moment at World, even with about 45 girls on Saturday.

PussyLiccker
02-23-16, 05:25
This new German girl, coming from MagnumAnybody has seen/been with this German girl, please describe. I'm actually looking for a German girl that worked at Magnum (didn't see again) that was blond, had a emo haircut(similar to the attached image) with silicones about 160-165, mid 20's, but looks younger like early 20's I guess do to the face. I will head there just for her if it's the girl I know from Magnum!

Banana Boi
02-23-16, 08:11
PL, from your pic I would have said the German girl is Liz from Artemis / GT. Mid-20's, silicone, super friendly, excellent English, intelligent, jean shorts with German flag. However, since Siri knows who Liz at GT is it can't be her.

Thanks for the info Siri. I usually don't let a lot of what I read on ISG deter me from trying a place I was planning to attend but 70 for 30 really makes me think twice re-visiting World on my Hessen Big 5 tour next month. That's complete BS to me.

Sirioja
02-23-16, 08:57
PL, from your pic I would have said the German girl is Liz from Artemis / GT. Mid-20's, silicone, super friendly, excellent English, intelligent, jean shorts with German flag. However, since Siri knows who Liz at GT is it can't be her.

Thanks for the info Siri. I usually don't let a lot of what I read on ISG deter me from trying a place I was planning to attend but 70 for 30 really makes me think twice re-visiting World on my Hessen Big 5 tour next month. That's complete BS to me.I was said some girls upsell now, but doesn't mean all girls do 70/30 mn, club rate is still 50/30 mn. When I visited, never been upsell from my girls, I have to be fair about this with them.

When I saw Liz. De at Sharks on summer 2014 , she became so fat, I couldn't go with her anymore, I preferred to only remember my GT 2013 summer with her, with her beautiful smile and eyes.

PL, read German forums if You want to get informations about the 2 new German girls there. I also remember blond Lisa, now tattooed, working at World before, but last times she worked at Sharks.

Acril
02-23-16, 12:37
Atlanta is a small club without free foods and about 20 girls, but a few pretty and a few with high level, not sure as attractive girls at the moment at World, even with about 45 girls on Saturday.Thank you very much for information Siri.

Shark16
02-23-16, 13:05
I usually don't let a lot of what I read on ISG deter me from trying a place I was planning to attend but 70 for 30 really makes me think twice re-visiting World on my Hessen Big 5 tour next month. That's complete BS to me.Let's keep things real here: How many girls try 70 for 30 at World? Can we have some names please? I would really like to know.

After 50+ visits to World I am yet to experience it.

Nick The G
02-23-16, 13:10
one German is from Magnum? And seems to ask 70 for 30 mn. Some other girls also don't seem to respect 50/30 mn anymore at World?50 euro is the "official" minimum charge for 30 min in this club. Girls can ask for more if they want to. Depends on if they find customers who are willing to pay.

Sirioja
02-23-16, 16:10
50 euro is the "official" minimum charge for 30 min in this club. Girls can ask for more if they want to. Depends on if they find customers who are willing to pay.World is not GT Bruggen German gang, club rate is 50/30 mn, out of extra, CIM, A level. This German girl from Magnum, doesn't respect club rate and so do few other girls now, but I won t name those I was said about, because I never experienced upselling with Madi or Raïssa. Cz when I had few rooms with both. Since end of 2012 , I never took a girl or been asked to go to desk, but with these upselling girls, they deserve to be taken to polish Natalia.

World is not so crowded at the moment, but some girls may also get business they deserve due to their behavior, I don t mean about sexual performances.

Optimist
02-23-16, 16:35
As the girls currently pay 30 euro for entry (plus tax) (unless I am misinformed) it would seem a bit of a con to be asking 70 euros for 30 minutes.

Names?

Like Banana Boi, it would put me off visiting World if I were to be asked for 70. it's a big deal - I would tell reception (and so far in all the World years, nothing has got me to go to reception)

I haven't seen any reports of it on German forums.

Skinflint Optimist.

Jimmy Boy 99
02-23-16, 17:14
50 euro is the "official" minimum charge for 30 min in this club. Girls can ask for more if they want to. Depends on if they find customers who are willing to pay.To my knowledge, 50 Euro is not the "official" minimum charge, it is the official standard charge which all girls are supposed to have agreed to (per the blurb on at least one club's website to get them off the hook on pimping charges), although some less attractive girls are reported to have unofficially agreed to less (I have never come across one). If there is no discussion of price before the session and you do a 30 minute session without extras and give her 50 and she says that it is not enough, just go to the reception desk and they will explain the rules to her. If she tells you beforehand the price is more than 50 Euro, don't go with her to the room, or if already in the room, just walk out, and in both cases report her to the reception desk.

Sirioja
02-23-16, 18:58
30 € entry is for girls guests.

WGs have discount 30 € for entry because of the average business. On this point, management improves, they should also let girls work when they want or fish ask for money.

Nick The G
02-23-16, 22:11
If there is no discussion of price before the session and you do a 30 minute session without extras and give her 50 and she says that it is not enough, just go to the reception desk and they will explain the rules to her. If she tells you beforehand the price is more than 50 Euro, don't go with her to the room, or if already in the room, just walk out, and in both cases report her to the reception desk.Will you go and report to the reception desk when you and the women have agreed upon less than 50 Euro for 30 minutes? Or because you only paid 50 Euro as extra for anal? Or will you go and complain that you could fuck her without condom?

All these three examples are against "the rules".

In all lockers at FKK-World you will find a written hint, that the fucking business is a contract solely between the male and female guests of the club.

The "official" standard charge is the minimum charge!

Jimmy Boy 99
02-23-16, 23:24
Will you go and report to the reception desk when you and the women have agreed upon less than 50 Euro for 30 minutes? Or because you only paid 50 Euro as extra for anal? Or will you go and complain that you could fuck her without condom?

All these three examples are against "the rules".

In all lockers at FKK-World you will find a written hint, that the fucking business is a contract solely between the male and female guests of the club.

The "official" standard charge is the minimum charge!Your examples make no sense. Of course the customer would not report those, although the girl might if she wants to double cross him after having agreed to those terms (although I doubt she would admit to the barebacking since it is not officially allowed).

Craiova
02-24-16, 07:58
As the girls currently pay 30 euro for entry (plus tax) (unless I am misinformed) it would seem a bit of a con to be asking 70 euros for 30 minutes.

I haven't seen any reports of it on German forums.My 2 cents. First cent what do you expect to see at any German forum about this? There aren't anymore quality German forums about Hessen FKKs. One almost completly dead and the other on the best way to extinction with only almost daily line up from Dietzenbach, still superhyping carp pond without realizing there isn't any big difference to the other big5 clubs and third the most ridiculous point with their standard question "did you get DFK?" So no surprise you find there nothing.

Second cent. I've heard in all the years in all clubs so much bullshit from girls about service and prices, so I don't take these things serious anymore. Ok one World girl said 30 minutes for 70 euro, she can do that but I can decide what I than do. Most likely I say "good bye " and wish her luck with her new business model and would chose an other girl. So no reason to avoid World bc. One girl there was maybe dreaming.

BarryManila
02-24-16, 08:07
Like Banana Boi, it would put me off visiting World if I were to be asked for 70. it's a big deal - I haven't seen any reports of it on German forums.Look at LSH (German forum) Line Up FKK-World from Feb. 12 #952. There's a report about upselling. Standard room 70 or 80 euros.

Hessen Bub
02-24-16, 09:32
1 German is from Magnum? And seems to ask 70 for 30 mn. Some other girls also don t seem to respect 50/30 mn anymore at World?What is that? A fact? A question? A rumour? Did she ask you for 70/30 min? Or did you hear about it? Never had a girl at World ask for 70/30 min. Some other girls? Who? No details. Useless information = rumours.

HB.

BarryManila
02-24-16, 11:03
Did she ask you for 70/30 min? Or did you hear about it? Never had a girl at World ask for 70/30 min.Both are Germans girls. One blonde, beautiful face, taller than 1,70 m, around 28 years old, tattoos. Name? The other girl Raphaela, smaller, dark hair, maybe 30 years old and a big mouth. One asked me for 70/30 min and the other girl wanted 80/30 min. I didn't accept. That was last week.

Optimist
02-24-16, 13:00
Craiova. No I don't expect much from the German forums. I just said I hadn't seen the matter discussed in them.

As for avoiding World, sorry if I was not clear. I only meant that if it became a common form of upselling to ask for 70 then I would be disinclined to go to World. As you say, if it's only one or two girls I would just say no and move on. I would tell reception about it when I left. Even though, as Nick says, it isn't controlled by the club, there are such things as informal discussions behind the scenes

Optimist
02-24-16, 13:04
What is that? A fact? A question? A rumour? Did she ask you for 70/30 min? Or did you hear about it? Never had a girl at World ask for 70/30 min. Some other girls? Who? No details. Useless information = rumours.

HB.No list of names yet. Until then as you say not very useful..

Sirioja
02-24-16, 15:22
What is that? A fact? A question? A rumour? Did she ask you for 70/30 min? Or did you hear about it? Never had a girl at World ask for 70/30 min. Some other girls? Who? No details. Useless information = rumours.

HB.As You know, I m only a foreigner who dream about super top model, like Megan. Ro, but ex World girls or so many regulars like to speak with the free mind French devil, because not afraid of anything, nor hells, nor pimp / fish, nor WGs. The 2 Germans say upsell rate before room, but a few others I won t name, upsell in room and less than 1 hour can be 200 without A level and even a short fucking. I can just say, I don t have these informations about Raissa, not there, nor Madi, both never did upsell me.

Return to World to check, I plan for Saturday.

McAdonis
02-27-16, 10:56
I have been intending to check out the club. The fact that they have the happy hour until 1 pm and all-day-Sunday sounds attractive. On the German forum I read about a RO girl named Alexandra 20 years old, KF 34,160 cm, with "dream tits". She is being compared to one of my ATFs (from an optiks perspective only). She supposedly worked at Oase and is known for horrible service. Anybody have more info? Does she work early or late shift?

Sirioja
02-27-16, 11:49
She is a new Alexandra? Because there was small brunette Alexandra working at World for years, with a try at GT in 2014, and was at World for Christmas party.

CaliEver
02-27-16, 15:32
Did I noticed right that there is a new manager in World? Or is still the blonde Polish? Any rules changed for the girls?

McAdonis
02-27-16, 23:56
She is a new Alexandra? Because there was small brunette Alexandra working at World for years, with a try at GT in 2014, and was at World for Christmas party.This one I already know. No way she is 20. Because I tried her once-probably 3-4 years ago. I am just going off the descriptions in German forum, since I have not seen her myself. Apparently the 20 year old Alexandra worked at Oase under the same name.

Sirioja
02-29-16, 13:08
Did I noticed right that there is a new manager in World? Or is still the blonde Polish? Any rules changed for the girls?Maybe a fat brunette instead of the blond polish Natalia? Fired? Maybe girls will be able to work when they want, like at Sharks.

Arrived from Hockenheim, just before 1 pm this Saturday. About 10 cars on both parking at the end of happy hours for 47 , so decided not to stay and went discovering the far deep Turkish FKK land, FKK Rom, where You can fight at 5 am in lockers, like at Magnum, with Turkish, before security arrived. About World, was said about 40 girls on this Saturday, Miss Germany for 70 , ex Magnum, ex Samya, still there, Miss for 80 , left, some new Romanian girls coming from Austria or Switzerland, for her jewelry fan, Madi still there. Not so full on evening, free rooms, many regulars were at Sharks this Sunday. After this Sunday, too many dreamed girls at Sharks at the moment to try World, just have to ask Georgina when I will repeat, to return at World for hot Summer in the best garden. She would be the Queen of World, so many regulars miss her. Wish next week end at Atlanta if she is back.

Jude Bright
03-01-16, 00:27
Last day in paradise land, as I have done two days in each of the clubs in this week, I. E Sharks, Oase, and Mainhattan. I am dried out my amunition. I decided to give a World a try. It is a little far form the Frankfurt, but you can get there in about 20 minutes by car. This place is outside of th down on a up hill. I used my GPS to guide me to this place. It arrived out side of the place, but you can not see it. I thought I was in a wrong place and drove around a couple place until see the gas station. Asked the gas man, and he point me to the up hill, then you are there. Went there at about 2 pm, it was guite and few girls available. Not many men either. I was not in a hurry as I plan to have only one session. Had lunch, take a nap. Get in he jecuzzi and relax. It was a nice place to relax. There are more girls come in at about 4 pm. Saw this girl by the name Telmar, a slim blond from Madalva? She told me she has been in this club for 2 years,. Avery nice girl to talk to and in the room as well. She tried her best and gave me the best BBBJ in the room. Because I was tired and can not come. She keep gave me BBBJ until she was all sweet and I call it stop. I gave her 100. Over all, World is pretty good at least for Sunday. That is the end of this trip.

Jb.

Sirioja
03-01-16, 09:11
Last day in paradise land,
I decided to give a World a try. It is a little far form the Frankfurt, but you can get there in about 20 minutes by car. This place is outside of the town on a up hill.
Over all, World is pretty good at least for Sunday. That is the end of this trip.

Jb.20 minutes from Frankfurt? You are fast for more than 60 kms, and roads to reach Polheim, even can be very fast, but not so straight and easy than around airport to Darmstadt.

Miss Germany who ask 70 for 30 mn, should be Janice ex Magnum and Samya, with tattoos?

Some Romanian girls arrived from Globe. Ch, Luzern, quiet funny to leave Switzerland dream to go to a club which is quiet empty, but don't seem pretty enough to get business in top FRA club.

BarryManila
03-01-16, 14:45
Miss Germany who ask 70 for 30 mn, should be Janice ex Magnum and Samya, with tattoos?Yes, her name was Janice. Last time she wanted 160 for an hour, promised DFK and massage. No way! The visit before she said her name is Raphaela. She intended to go back to Düsseldorf this week and she talked about a Club called Dolce Vita. Tattoos? I didn't see tattoos because all the time I starred at her beautiful tits. LOL.

Craiova
03-01-16, 15:20
20 minutes from Frankfurt? You are fast for more than 60 kms, and roads to reach Polheim, even can be very fast, but not so straight and easy than around airport to Darmstadt.
Some years ago with the combined multi entrance card for World and Mainhattan I changed quite often late at night from World to Mainhattan. In summer I need only 25 minutes by car, of course you should use the prohibited short cut via the motorway service area.

Jude Bright
03-01-16, 18:40
20 minutes from Frankfurt? You are fast for more than 60 kms, and roads to reach Polheim, even can be very fast, but not so straight and easy than around airport to Darmstadt.

Miss Germany who ask 70 for 30 mn, should be Janice ex Magnum and Samya, with tattoos?

Some Romanian girls arrived from Globe. Ch, Luzern, quiet funny to leave Switzerland dream to go to a club which is quiet empty, but don't seem pretty enough to get business in top FRA club.This is one the things I love Germany. You can drive at 160 to 180 kms at most of the highway. It is about 55 kms according to my GPS.

Sirioja
03-01-16, 19:44
This is one the things I love Germany. You can drive at 160 to 180 kms at most of the highway. It is about 55 kms according to my GPS.At 180 km / h, You seem stopped on autobahn, when German rockets are over 200 and some around or beyond 300.5 mn driving at 180 speed are 15 kms distance and need around 110 meters to stop a Porsche 911 4's which have the most powerful breaks, if You put off ABS and know how to kick in breaks, keep control and get good reflex. But look behind You for cars which will crash when You break like this. Nearly same, breaking with Audi RS.

Hessen Bub
03-01-16, 22:13
You can go as fast as your car goes. Late at night there's no speed limit from Pohlheim to Frankfurt, so 20 min to Frankfurt is doable.

HB.

Sirioja
03-01-16, 23:08
Yes, her name was Janice. Last time she wanted 160 for an hour, promised DFK and massage. No way! The visit before she said her name is Raphaela. She intended to go back to Dsseldorf this week and she talked about a Club called Dolce Vita. Tattoos? I didn't see tattoos because all the time I starred at her beautiful tits. LOL.70 for 30 mn increased to 160 for 1 h, older girls, 28 yo, are more expensive? Massage? I don't need massage, I don't mind pain, I need natural or sophisticated beauty. She stayed a few weeks, did she work, fucking men like this? Only because German. If she was Romanian, German men had taken her to desk and she would have been fired.

Dolce Vita is a club in Dusseldorf, for Turkish in street clothes at night. She should go to Palace and change name every day to fuck and upsell men. She was just a German shame for World. Fortunately, most of Romanian girls, or Selena from Uruguay, are more honest and I m sure at least one, even with small tits, is prettier than her, at World.

Carpe Viam
03-02-16, 13:52
Some years ago with the combined multi entrance card for World and Mainhattan I changed quite often late at night from World to Mainhattan. In summer I need only 25 minutes by car, of course you should use the prohibited short cut via the motorway service area.I never do "from World to Mainhatten".

I took 45 minutes "from World to Sharks" in midnight. Is my driving too slow?

Hessen Bub
03-02-16, 21:31
I never do "from World to Mainhatten".

I took 45 minutes "from World to Sharks" in midnight. Is my driving too slow?Yes. If you take the "illegal shortcut" using "Rastplatz Limes" to enter A5 it shouldn't take you more than 30 min at midnight. ;)

HB.

Sirioja
03-02-16, 22:04
Yes. If you take the "illegal shortcut" using "Rastplatz Limes" to enter A5 it shouldn't take you more than 30 min at midnight. ;)

HB.I agree for 45 mn between World parking and Sharks parking = nearly 90 kms, but for 30 mn, or 25 mn to Mainhattan when need more than 5 mn between autobahn and Mainhattan, when you want for a try, about 240 or can go faster if you have a rocket.

Carpe Viam
03-02-16, 22:34
Yes. If you take the "illegal shortcut" using "Rastplatz Limes" to enter A5 it shouldn't take you more than 30 min at midnight. ;)

HB.Thanks for info. Next time I try to get better chrono.

Jude Bright
03-03-16, 02:49
At 180 km / h, You seem stopped on autobahn.I knew I was slow at 180 kms because there are cars passed me with no time. But I was not in a hurry and I could go faster if I want.

Jb.

Sirioja
03-09-16, 15:47
Agree with TT, good for WGs if no more blond polish manager, Natalia, to treat them like slaves, and also good if WGs entry is less expensive when business is average. I could think girls gave more money to the club than few clients, then many girls left. Club should understand that if no attractive girls, then no reason to visit World, even I didn't find another club like World, but top model Megan, angel Aliana and super, ex Georgina are more attractive than World place, even I miss World.

Few new Romanian girls from Switzerland and Austria arrived. Is Miss Janice for 70 , still there?

If only, staff could also protect their girls against some Hells clients or do we have to ask for each girl? Or do they prefer to keep on loosing girls? 1 girl left would have attracted every Saturday the main FRA regulars, they miss her and I would have been happy to return to World to play with her and she is very playful, but I will go where she is not afraid to work.

To Oana if she really reads this forum, you can see with your regular, who really named you about money asked, you can read all bad guy posts and then You will really know the truth about what You were said, money asked for AO sex asked by me?

Hessen Bub
03-10-16, 10:26
To Oana if she really reads this forum, ..... You will really know the truth about what You were said, money asked for AO sex asked by me?Can you stop bringing up girl's names when babbling about BBFS?

HB.

Sirioja
03-10-16, 15:56
Can you stop bringing up girl's names when babbling about BBFS?

HB.Did You go to school? I ran to school when was a child, to play football between lessons, I played Rainer Bonhof who won WC74. Did You learn to read? Some others didn't seem to. Where did I write Oana. Ro provide AO sex? I know what and why I wrote about Anabel. Bu, but You don t know, I know why some German specialists, not only old, repeat with some girls. WGs are too talkative. I never wrote Oana provides AO sex, I never had with her for my rooms on March and April 2014. Even I wrote I did trust my ex regular about upselling, it was my mistake, I don t trust enough prostitutes to have AO sex with them, I know they lie better than they suck, so when they have with one, You can dream to be the special single one. I never named Oana for 30 000 € I was asked on April 2014, but her American regular named her and said her what I wrote, as he enjoys so much to speak about others with girls, so I am a bad guy, but unfortunately never met him.

Horny Harry
03-10-16, 20:04
Did You go to school? I ran to school when was a child, to play football between lessons, I played Rainer Bonhof who won WC74. Did You learn to read? Some others didn't seem to. Where did I write Oana. Ro provide AO sex? I know what and why I wrote about Anabel. Bu, but You don t know, I know why some German specialists, not only old, repeat with some girls. WGs are too talkative. I never wrote Oana provides AO sex, I never had with her for my rooms on March and April 2014. Even I wrote I did trust my ex regular about upselling, it was my mistake, I don t trust enough prostitutes to have AO sex with them, I know they lie better than they suck, so when they have with one, You can dream to be the special single one. I never named Oana for 30 000 I was asked on April 2014, but her American regular named her and said her what I wrote, as he enjoys so much to speak about others with girls, so I am a bad guy, but unfortunately never met him.You obviously should have played less football between lessons, and instead you should have focused on learning English!

Please invest a few hundred Euros in a decent English course! (Rosetta Stone perhaps?) Your posts are INCOMPREHENSIBLE and extremely CONFUSING!

Stop writing all this bullshit!

Sirioja
03-10-16, 20:21
You obviously should have played less football between lessons, and instead you should have focused on learning English!

Please invest a few hundred Euros in a decent English course! (Rosetta Stone perhaps?) Your posts are INCOMPREHENSIBLE and extremely CONFUSING!

Stop writing all this bullshit!1 American and 1 Japanese read all my posts to tell them to girls, so they have no problem about my English, even 1 doesn't always understand the meaning of "to be married with a WG" , or to own or like to drive a car.

My advice for you: don't read free mind.

TankTank123
03-12-16, 10:58
Neya / Nea is at World. Unfortunately she keeps gaining weight.

HB.Neya seems to have lost a little bit of what she gained. Her face is also slightly less rounded now. Yesterday, she was prowling around with Angelina offering threesomes. (And the Frenchman can now go back to her as she is no longer that friendly with ... )

I tried a new Romanian called Ella last night. She is a brunette with the size and shape (i.e. flat) of the Sharks Evita and quite pretty to me. She also claimed to have worked in England, and is thus fluent in English and chatty. Good GFE, and I would have liked to spend more time with her, but too many of my favourites were in the queue yesterday.

Shark16
03-12-16, 11:33
I tried a new Romanian called Ella last night. She is a brunette with the size and shape (i.e. flat) of the Sharks Evita and quite pretty to me. She also claimed to have worked in England, and is thus fluent in English and chatty. Good GFE, and I would have liked to spend more time with her, but ....Word from a different forum say there is a bunch of new girls at World. Can you confirm? Any optical highlights?

The service standard of the new girls get mixed reviews though. Too much upselling.

Hessen Bub
03-12-16, 14:00
Did You go to school? I ran to school when was a child, to play football between lessons, I played Rainer Bonhof who won WC74. Did You learn to read? I went to school. I learned to read. I even learned to read English. Maybe you should read again what you wrote about Oana. You brought up her name in relation to BBFS. Due to your bad English this may be interpreted as her providing AO. So do as HH suggested and stop writing useless bullshit and learn some decent English. Or go and post on the French board.

HB.

Optimist
03-12-16, 14:38
Sirioja. I know it's probably pointless but please be more careful what you write. I am English and have spoken English every day of my life, but I had no idea what your post about Oana meant. As HB says, your post could imply that Oana does bareback. Just for clarity, Oana very definitely does not do bareback. I am not sure how many posts you have written about the same experiences at World, but it really has been flogged to death.

I look forward to your other type of posts, I. E. about who is where in clubs as you are much better informed than occasional visitors like me.

TankTank123
03-12-16, 20:32
Word from a different forum say there is a bunch of new girls at World. Can you confirm? Any optical highlights?I saw about 10 girls whom I had not seen in November last year. To me, there were no optical highlights. Ella, a brunette, was the sweetest-looking new girl, which was why I took her. There was another slim but shapely brunette who gave a 20-minute continuous dance performance on the bar top, but I did ask her for her name as she had a grumpy look earlier in the day. This was probably a mistake on my part as she was cute and looked fun to be with when and after she did her long dance.

Others had GND looks. And there was a new plump one, a red-head Bulgarian, replacing one of the old fat ones who reportedly had been sacked (for misbehaviour, not due to increased fatness). I spoke to only one of the new Germans - I did not find her attractive, and so I did not reach the stage of finding out whether her rate was indeed higher.

I was told by an old girl that there were far more new girls last weekend, but about half the new crop had left as they found that there were insufficient customers to satisfy them.

TankTank123
03-12-16, 20:36
Or go and post on the French board.

HB.He cannot! Didn't you read his post where he proclaimed that he is writing in ISG because he had been banned from the French board? :)

ExpatLover
03-12-16, 21:11
Sirioja. I know it's probably pointless but please be more careful what you write. I am English and have spoken English every day of my life, but I had no idea what your post about Oana meant. As HB says, your post could imply that Oana does bareback. Just for clarity, Oana very definitely does not do bareback. I am not sure how many posts you have written about the same experiences at World, but it really has been flogged to death.

I look forward to your other type of posts, I. E. about who is where in clubs as you are much better informed than occasional visitors like me.I fully agree with you, for me the main problem is not the level of English but the fact that we should not misunderstand the things, close to all the girls in FKK are here to earn money and not to have pleasure or to fall in love. Sometimes, some of them have a orgasms with one of us for many reasons but money is there key driver. The girls are cheating about there life, history, etc. As much we are cheating when we come back home or to our relatives. How many of us are explaining to her girl friend / wife that we spent great time with prostitutes in a FKK in Germany? We spent there a certain time of our life like the girls and that is all. If we want to go further maybe it is better we start a psychotherapy.

Hessen Bub
03-12-16, 22:15
He cannot! Didn't you read his post where he proclaimed that he is writing in ISG because he had been banned from the French board? :)Maybe I did read it but didn't understand it.

HB.

Barbatul
03-12-16, 23:35
I tried a new Romanian called Ella last night. She is a brunette with the size and shape (i.e. flat) of the Sharks Evita and quite pretty to me. She also claimed to have worked in England, and is thus fluent in English and chatty. Good GFE, and I would have liked to spend more time with her, but too many of my favourites were in the queue yesterday.Ella was on my casting couch, too. Elegant face, very nice personality, long speaking. Even after I mentioned that I was just in room. Only one remark: Sharks Evita is much more slim than Ella -specially at the hips, which was the reason for me not to book Ella later.

MP.

Sirioja
03-13-16, 03:38
I went to school. I learned to read. I even learned to read English. Maybe you should read again what you wrote about Oana. You brought up her name in relation to BBFS. Due to your bad English this may be interpreted as her providing AO. So do as HH suggested and stop writing useless bullshit and learn some decent English. Or go and post on the French board.

HB.So, if you are really able to read, just find my sentence where I wrote Oana provides AO, like I did for Annabel. I never wrote Oana provides, like I never named her for money I was asked, but another member named her for me, said her I named her and wrote she asked me money because I asked her for AO. 30 000 are a bit expensive when some World girls are known by regulars to provide for 100 or even for free now.

With my eyes, without free beer, even maybe more slim than fat American girls, didn't notice on this Saturday, Nea lost weight, but at least was smiling when saw me.

Sirioja
03-13-16, 10:49
How to punish yourself? You have appointment with a sunshine at Sharks, but 2nd lie is too much, so You prefer to run away. Sunny morning in Darmstadt, so why not returning to World to see new girls. Arrived just for end of happy hour at 1 pm, entry 47 World was empty. Breakfast was OK, new design, showers and toilets are OK, 4 kino rooms are a bit improved. New beautiful sauna outside, 2 inside and 2 outside now. Had a walk in the garden, I came for this even not sunny at Polheim. New brunette Ella. Ro, working on day team, came to me, smiling charming behavior, very sweet GND coming from 69 Zurich, had nice chat, but I said her too early for my engine. Average casting, so called Atlanta but no ex Georgina there. On afternoon, girls were: Oana not smiling, Marina, Daniela, Vicky. Ro, white skin, small tits, now blond. Bulgarian Victoria, Alina, Sabina, a tall slim with curly chestnut hair and glasses who seems to have silicon and Ella who came again, really charming, very friendly and sweet, just behavior as I like. I proposed her to go to a chalet in the garden, she answered no chance, so I took her to mirror room and put on full light because I don't need to hide in the dark. Ella was still nice in room, learning how to french kiss, but not woman enough, limited for sex, best with her was her smile and DATY to make her cum with a: thank you, but far behind Aliana or Aylice at Sharks or blond Ella. Ro met at Haus Pantera, for skill. Out of Raïssa who had good vagina potential last summer, many World girls now seem limited for sex potential, but they are lucky because most of clients are fat with small size and also many are old. Ella came again later, still very nice for behavior, but no will to repeat, not attracted by Nea even smiling when saw me, but when You were with Megan, when You saw Karin on the day before, between Sharks and World casting, You fell from the building for look and also have no problem with small slim girls for sex potential at Sharks or Atlanta, better for me to stay in these 2 places to get pleasure at the moment, will see for 13th birthday in June, if only Georgina returns, but I understand she doesn't want to have problems with fucking Hells clients. Nevertheless, Ella is really a nice, friendly, charming girl if you are not too demanding for woman sensuality and not too big size. No upsell with her.

For night team: Nea who was smiling, but I didn't notice she lost weight, same for smiling Selena. Uru. Gloria. Mold and Kim. De are very friendly, but not my type, brunette Radeca, small brunette with prominent nose Alexandra, Madi and a long black hair with black stockings and not too bad face, not too slim.

After Ella, I preferred only to rest and left before 2 am, times really changed at World, free rooms all day and night, even the best place I know, good music, but sad and empty. Worst diner quality I had at World, fortunately breakfast was OK.

Yesterday, girls manager was a fat brunette, not the blond polish Natalia.

Had to return to Sharks today to return home with beauty in eyes to work next week.

Discounts at World on 26, 27 , 28 March.

Barbatul
03-13-16, 14:49
Part 4: World.

Arrived late afternoon. Ca. 40 girls I saw, most I rate in model body / look 6,0-7,0, some at 5 and only Sabrina and one above with model-body:

Andrea, slim, medium height, tanned, nice face, good body. Nice small-talk at the bar. In room DFK, standard 50 EUR program, everything fine, I can recommend and meanwhile I had a repeat session with her which was even better.

But Warning: In a German board a very experienced user was very unhappy with Andrea and another guy there as well. So be prepared.

Atmosphere I liked very much in World, girls very attentive, much more than in Sharks, not crowded, good party music in the evening more the feeling of FKK club 5-10 years ago than in Sharks today.

From this point I recommend a visit in world. Sharks in winter is more sex-factory, which is not bad but only different, World more club.

MP.

Sirioja
03-15-16, 12:47
Tall, blond Sabina and blond Alina "Asians killer" were at World on Saturday, but didn't notice Andrea. Blond? Brunette? Day or night team? Where does she stay?

Daniela and small Alexandra also still there since few years.

Barbatul
03-16-16, 06:52
Tall, blond Sabina and blond Alina "Asians killer" were at World on Saturday, but didn't notice Andrea. Blond? Brunette? Day or night team? Where does she stay?

Daniela and small Alexandra also still there since few years.Sabina = Sabrina (- I mentioned. I have booked her often some years ago, Alina I saw and have seen her last 5 years I think In World and never booked her because her body slightly out of scope for me. Andrea with brown hairs sitting.

Between bar and exit to upscale rooms on the right side. If you look for model-body girls you will see her.

MP.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

TankTank123
03-25-16, 10:41
Earlier this month, after arriving at the Giessen station, I crossed the bridge across the other set of tracks in the hope of finding a pharmacy. I walked along the road named Friedrichstrasse across the bridge for about 30 metres, crossed a main road and immediately found the pharmacy. But what was interesting was that there was a taxi stand across the pharmacy.

I took a taxi from there, and it cost only 22 euros to get to World, as compared to 26 - 27 euros if the taxi is taken from the station. This is because the taxi from this taxi stand heads directly south towards Polheim and avoids having to make the north-easterly loop around the station area, and it avoids quite a few traffic lights as well. Hitting traffic lights costs a lot of money as the meter goes up 50 cents every minute and each traffic light stop in Giessen normally takes about 45 seconds to clear.

Of course, if you have a phone plan and the number of the minicar company, you can get to World cheaper.

Narrah
03-26-16, 01:38
Of course, if you have a phone plan and the number of the minicar company, you can get to World cheaper.What is this minicar company? How much do they charge?

Sirioja
03-28-16, 10:02
Georgiana back from Magnum, not the small brunette, better for her to stay away from Hells.

Was said slow World on this Saturday, what will it be if a new Turkish club really opens around Giessen?

Sirioja
03-29-16, 07:56
In 2015 , night at World, from 3 am to 11 am, with breakfast, was 100 , only for night, not for the day before or after in club.

Better to call them to book.

Member #4585
03-29-16, 21:10
Georgiana back from Magnum, not the small brunette, better for her to stay away from Hells.

Was said slow World on this Saturday, what will it be if a new Turkish club really opens around Giessen?It was actually okay at World on Saturday. I was there. Were you there?

There were 40 girls and a real party atmosphere. The girls were taking turns on the two poles at either end of the bar and the mature DJ was playing Romanian favorite songs to get the girls' mood up and partying. It is like the good days of World party life but with a reduced line up.

Regarding your comment about the "new Turkish club", this is what I know. Please others chime in if you know better information than what I have: The Giessen Hells Angels are "the Turks" whose rivals are the Frankfurt Hells Angels known as "the Germans". It is the latter group, the Germans, that have managed to secure a hotel complex maybe 20 km near World to develop into a rival FKK club in the area. All I am concerned about is whether the Frankfurt area can handle another FKK club, regardless there are the Turks and the Germans are going at each other. It just feels like a microcosm of the wider demographic of Germany. Vive the difference.

Thank you for the information, but I don't know who Georgiana is, even if she is not the small brunette.

TankTank123
03-30-16, 02:28
It was actually okay at World on Saturday. I was there. Were you there?.When he uses the words 'was said', it means he was not there. Very often he reports on 'castings' when he is not present, so you should not take it seriously! He even had the nerve last year to argue about the presence of a specific girl when I was there the whole day and night and he wasn't.

World similarly had a very fun party atmosphere 2 weekends ago, albeit with a smaller line up compared to the past. Like you, I hope a competing club does not come up as they might both die.

Member #4585
03-30-16, 06:34
When he uses the words 'was said', it means he was not there. Very often he reports on 'castings' when he is not present, so you should not take it seriously! He even had the nerve last year to argue about the presence of a specific girl when I was there the whole day and night and he wasn't.

World similarly had a very fun party atmosphere 2 weekends ago, albeit with a smaller line up compared to the past. Like you, I hope a competing club does not come up as they might both die.I take your point. I recall last year Sirioja said that Valentina at Samya was not busy even on a Saturday night even when he was not in the Samya club. I was actually there that particular night and I was Valentina's first customer that Saturday and then Valentina was having room after room after room. When I did get hold of her she said she had a queue of guys to 5 am closing time. How can a guy who is not even there say Valentina was not busy.

Regarding the proposed new club in Giessen, I think we have nothing to fear about it closing since these particular clubs do not make money from the customer fees or the fees from the girls but from being washing machines.

Sirioja
03-30-16, 07:32
It was actually okay at World on Saturday. I was there. Were you there?

There were 40 girls and a real party atmosphere. The girls were taking turns on the two poles at either end of the bar and the mature DJ was playing Romanian favorite songs to get the girls' mood up and partying. It is like the good days of World party life but with a reduced line up.

Regarding your comment about the "new Turkish club", this is what I know. Please others chime in if you know better information than what I have: The Giessen Hells Angels are "the Turks" whose rivals are the Frankfurt Hells Angels known as "the Germans". It is the latter group, the Germans, that have managed to secure a hotel complex maybe 20 km near World to develop into a rival FKK club in the area. All I am concerned about is whether the Frankfurt area can handle another FKK club, regardless there are the Turks and the Germans are going at each other. It just feels like a microcosm of the wider demographic of Germany. Vive the difference.

Thank you for the information, but I don't know who Georgiana is, even if she is not the small brunette.I was not at World on Saturday, but I meet every Sunday at Sharks a man who is often at World on Saturday and was this Saturday, like we met sometimes before there. He didn't seem to be able to count 40 girls or 40 men and said me fortunately red hair, not so slim Georgiana was back from Magnum and also met new brunette Andrea, didn't find other pretty new girls and most of last new girls left. Don t need to be there to get informations You want when You know FRA regulars and I don t plan to return to World soon, my last visit on a Saturday until 2 am, about 3 weeks ago, was too boring when I was used to stay until 5 am last winter.

I don t care about Hells and Turkish, I m not gay, I just regret they make problems to some girls who left World because of them. I just heard about a new Turkish owner club close to Giessen and World, maybe Acapulco Silver, I just know, always new Romanian beauties in Turkish clubs like Acapulco, Magnum, so wait and see on June. Also 13th World birthday on June, maybe with better casting than at the moment.

Optimist
03-30-16, 09:45
Reports on German forums back up what Bitumen and TankTank saw. Good atmosphere and good service. I haven't been for a while but will be going in a week or so.

TankTank123
03-30-16, 12:53
It was also the first time I saw Sabrina and Alina dance and wriggle their butts. But none of their Japanese fans around to enjoy the unique sight!

YamaYama0519
03-30-16, 13:18
It was also the first time I saw Sabrina and Alina dance and wriggle their butts. But no Japs around to admire the unique sight!Very, very regretable to us Japanese, LOL.

Der Auslander
03-30-16, 16:32
Yes the Saturday party nights are now back in FKK World. There is much dancing and merriment and the management are now encouraging the girls to dance and cavort all evening in the upstairs bar area. Just like the old days or at least how it used to be several years ago. They even have now employed DJ Andy's Poppa to play the tunes that are popular with the Romanian hookers. OK, I joke not a relative of DJ Andy's but an older gentleman. Twelve months ago they had completely killed the party atmosphere in World because they decided it was bad for business and now they have done a complete U-turn on this issue. Unfortunately because of changes in management a year or so ago and silly rules for the girls and most importantly a lack of customers, very many of the more attractive wg's have left the club and are now resident in FKK Sharks and FKK Oase. All the good girls are gone. Adina, Samira, Monica, Carla, Alexandra and many even better have left. Even Erica! FKK World no longer possesses a harem of lovelies as does its neighboring clubs. In the looks and beauty department there is hardly any A-Team hookers remaining. There is a B-Team and definitely a C-Team which has many members. And now there is talk of a rival Angel group opening another club not far from Giessen! FKK World needs to get a few beautiful superstar hookers soon and maybe the customers will start to make the journey more often. The club is now trying to regain momentum and good that the party is back on Saturday's but if you want to meet very attractive girls my advice is that FKK World is not ready for your visit just yet.

Member #4585
03-30-16, 18:44
Reports on German forums back up what Bitumen and TankTank saw. Good atmosphere and good service. I haven't been for a while but will be going in a week or so.I noticed that the World house mother is the same older dark haired lady that always seemed to have a scowl on her face that used to run FKK Oase's girls. It appears, to me, that this ex Oase house mother has been the cause of the positive change at World. Can someone else confirm this personal observation as well?

All I know that from 10 pm the club was hopping and the girls were rocking, but sadly there was rooms always free in the downstairs and in the side annex off the main bar area.

Member #4585
03-30-16, 18:49
It was also the first time I saw Sabrina and Alina dance and wriggle their butts. But none of their Japanese fans around to enjoy the unique sight!Yes, this is very important. But it has been seen that Sabrina and Alina do dance particular when there is a birthday to celebrate or some other personal milestone or even when the mood takes them.

Sirioja
03-30-16, 20:13
I never write without visiting or getting informations from guys, I know and trust more than lustcout or this forum.

For my last visit, small brunette with prominent nose, Alexandra, was there, but I can only agree for average casting now. Everybody wish better casting to come soon, but if the new club really opens on June, World future will be difficult.

Bobolino
03-31-16, 10:13
Came back to world after a long absence, new decorations and new showers are nicer.

Had 4 sessions:

Andrea: quit after 10 minutes the session, avoid if you can.

Celeno: from Uruguay, nice session but limited English.

Kimberly: great session, lovely girl, highly recommended.

Diana: great session, highly recommended.

Sirioja
03-31-16, 13:05
I noticed that the World house mother is the same older dark haired lady that always seemed to have a scowl on her face that used to run FKK Oase's girls. It appears, to me, that this ex Oase house mother has been the cause of the positive change at World. Can someone else confirm this personal observation as well?

All I know that from 10 pm the club was hopping and the girls were rocking, but sadly there was rooms always free in the downstairs and in the side annex off the main bar area.I saw for my last visit which was on 12 March, I think, the fat with black hair instead of the blond polish, Natalia. Can't be worst for girls.

I don't understand, you say World is on top, but rooms were free at 10 pm? At this time, you have to wait with your girl at Sharks. But of course, with 30/40 girls and less men on a Saturday night, not so busy with many men holding the bar because too afraid it falls. Maybe World will become a discotheque?

Sirioja
03-31-16, 15:42
Selena from Uruguay. She speaks Spanish and smiles, but her ass gets bigger than when she arrived last summer.

Member #4585
04-01-16, 01:13
I saw for my last visit which was on 12 March, I think, the fat with black hair instead of the blond polish, Natalia. Can't be worst for girls.

I don't understand, you say World is on top, but rooms were free at 10 pm? At this time, you have to wait with your girl at Sharks. But of course, with 30/40 girls and less men on a Saturday night, not so busy with many men holding the bar because too afraid it falls. Maybe World will become a discotheque?On the Saturday night there were groups of girls pulled from the lounge for team meetings with the house mother to be told the rules even for the veteran girls. It was the Oase practice of wholesale pulling every single girl from the club but groups of girls so there were girls in the lounge and other areas of the club. So that is an improvement to having just men staring at each other while all the girls are in a team meeting.

I am not sure that I said World is top. I am saying that World has a party atmosphere and is worth a visit to see what is going on if you have been away. I am not saying the line up beats Oase or Sharks with its maximum 40 girls.

Yes, you surmise correct that the World rooms had no queues and many rooms empty because there was not the girls or customers in numbers to sufficiently fill them all consistently at all times since not everyone is fucking for the whole time that they are in the club.

TankTank123
04-01-16, 12:29
Selena ... her ass gets bigger than when she arrived last summer.Yes, she and Neya are having a race! Her face has become rounder too. Currently, Neya is still slightly ahead in the race. (But for service in the room for me last month, they were equal.)

Sirioja
04-01-16, 12:47
Yes, she and Neya are having a race!It doesn t make me laugh, because even smiling, but with average hair care and not really slim, I was not attracted by Nea for my last visit. Even really lovely and providing DFK, once with Ella. Ro was enough because no sensuality. So what to do at World? Chatting with Hells? Belly dancing on the bar on Arabian Romanian bad music? Drinking? Sleeping?

Hessen Bub
04-01-16, 14:48
On the Saturday night there were groups of girls pulled from the lounge for team meetings with the house mother to be told the rules even for the veteran girls. It was the Oase practice of wholesale pulling every single girl from the club but groups of girls so there were girls in the lounge and other areas of the club. So that is an improvement to having just men staring at each other while all the girls are in a team meeting.

I heard Gabi from Oase now is the house mother at World? If so team meetings are not new to her, and doing it in batches instead of emptying the club sounds like an improvement.

HB.

XXL
04-01-16, 16:16
Andrea: quit after 10 minutes the session, avoid if you can.Is she the "blonde", overly skinny (undernourished?), aspirin-white girl who is cockshy to the extreme and a total waste of time?

Member #4585
04-01-16, 19:35
I heard Gabi from Oase now is the house mother at World? If so team meetings are not new to her, and doing it in batches instead of emptying the club sounds like an improvement.

HB.Gabi is the new World house mother. Yes, team meetings are on-going at World like at Oase. As said, the difference is that the World practice is not to pull all the girls from the club at the same time for half a hour on a busy Friday or Saturday night but to talk to the girls in scheduled groups so that the club is not bereft of female company for all the lonely men in the club.

Service is still good from the girls that are existing.

Neya has a bigger ass but then you get that these days with all her years in the club. She still has a good look and does a good job on her clients.

Maria with the big smile on her face is still cute and young looking. She does not DFK but she just does kisses on the lips which is a total cock tease. At least she sits with you and has a chat before any indication of a room comes up.

Mia the blonde who does the porno style blowjob is still there. She spits on your cock when she sucks your cock and licks your balls. She makes your cock all wet and covered in streams of sticky saliva. The sensation is amazing to have that warm and wet feeling all over your cock. She is a decent fuck as well.

Julia the Bulgarian is still as skinny as ever. She is always hilarious and is kinky as hell.

Alina and Sabrina, the two slim blondes, they have looked after themselves. Both are uniformly slim and firm in all the correct places. It is an example to the other girls at World that these two girls keep their shape.

I do not know who Andrea is but she sounds like a Catastrophe at World for service. There were several blondes that I did not know or bother to know so Andrea may have been one of those girls. No loss there as those blondes were of no interest to me or to much of anyone else.

Hessen Bub
04-01-16, 20:33
Neya has a bigger ass but then you get that these days with all her years in the club. She still has a good look and does a good job on her clients.

Alina and Sabrina, the two slim blondes, they have looked after themselves. Both are uniformly slim and firm in all the correct places. It is an example to the other girls at World that these two girls keep their shape.
You see? It is possible to stay in shape for years and years, even for WG. Neya doesn't. Others do. See Paloma (Ex Carina at World) or others.

HB.

Craiova
04-01-16, 20:47
You see? It is possible to stay in shape for years and years, even for WG. Neya doesn't. Others do. See Paloma (Ex Carina at World) or others.But question is how! In eyes and faces you see more than on bodies especially on Sabrina.

Sirioja
04-01-16, 22:27
I didn't notice her on my last visit on 12 March, but was said new Andrea is brunette and some seem to enjoy with her.

Nea is not so slim but can be pretty when she has a good face and hair care. Paloma now at Sharks is really too thin and not attracted by her face.

But no Megan at Sharks. My mistake for Georgina, I should have gone to her on 2 May instead of losing my time and money.

Bobolino
04-02-16, 08:25
Is she the "blonde", overly skinny (undernourished?), aspirin-white girl who is cockshy to the extreme and a total waste of time?No, she has dark brown hair, tanned skin, mid height, B cups, typical Rom look.

Sirioja
04-02-16, 20:16
When he uses the words 'was said', it means he was not there. Very often he reports on 'castings' when he is not present, so you should not take it seriously! He even had the nerve last year to argue about the presence of a specific girl when I was there the whole day and night and he wasn't.
Until 2 of last May, I was at World at least every Saturday, with many rooms on day and night with the same girl. Then I should have gone to Georgina, but I didn't like her behavior at World, she has a different behavior at Atlanta and what a nice and friendly girl. A real loss for World, but Hells don't deserve her.

Sirioja
04-03-16, 06:48
But no Megan at Sharks.
My mistake for Georgina, I should have gone to her on 2 May instead of losing my time and money.My mistake, too many free beers to drink at World, but no top model like Megan / Francesca / Sara at World and this time I can't advice her to go to World, better for her to stay at Sharks for summer to come.

Member #4585
04-03-16, 11:20
This is a longer report since I have not been at World for some time explaining my descriptions of the changes. At Sharks, girls and customers that I met have been warning me off going to Oase and to World saying after you have been there you will see that Sharks is the place to be and that you may end up coming back to Sharks afterwards.

When I arrived mid-afternoon, the parking on the road to the club was only partially filled. In earlier days you had to get in early to ensure a car park place for World on the road to the club, if not it was the overflow car park which is a bit of a walk away through the trees. This boded that the club even on a peak weekend day is not going to very busy at all and there was trepidation over the line-up as a result.

Since the arrival was past the cut off of 1 pm, the entry was 59€. If the arrival was timed before 1 pm then the entry was 47€. This seems to be winter special entry price to keep the customers coming in. Of course the beer is included in the entry price. Normally I recall an extra 5€ for the rental of a robe or if you bought a robe previously you could receive the robe for no extra cost; but for this visit, the reception lady gave me a robe for free without asking. This is better customer service than I have seen before at World.

After getting the key for the locker and towels, you go through the doors to the Lockers which are just off the reception area. I noticed that the shower area has been refurbished with new tiles and looks much smarter than it used to.

The main lounge has also seen a refurbishment. The Kino is now a much smaller room in the corner where the Russian theme area used to be, the previous Kino area is now a shisha lounge, and the four small rooms connected to the old Kino have larger beds (1. 5 times a single). The main bar is still a centre piece but much reduced since the central pillar is removed now. The four dance podiums have been removed and are replaced now with just two dance poles at either end of the bar similar to the type of bar at Mainhattan which as just the one dance pole connected to the bar. All the themed areas are now gone but replaced with pictures on the walls of various locations around the globe. There is now couch seating all around the walls of the main lounge and also arm chairs as well with every one facing into the centre where the bar is sited.

Marie is the German blonde is working behind the bar.

In the evening the DJ who came to play music was located in the corner where the shisha lounge is based. This DJ is very veteran in age and I was uncertain whether he was up to the times, but to my pleasant surprise the DJ despite his age played a good mix of music and really got the girls up to dance with manele and other Romanian favourites.

The dining room has also seen some refurbishment. The cooks also seem new. At dinner time there was a concerted effort on the desserts which seem to be made for the individual rather than a shared help you-self portion size. This was quite nice as these comprised panna cotta with fruit compote.

First up in the activities it was food. The lunch buffet at World is good although boring. There were scrambled eggs and boiled eggs, one type of sausage, selection of salads, a selection of breads and cereals. There was instant coffee from the flask.

For the non-smokers, it is noted that the girls and customers can still smoke in the most of the common areas of the club except the dining room and the downstairs wellness and quiet area.

When I was relaxing on a lounger by the pool, I noticed that all the girls leave you alone but some guys on the loungers got hassled by the girls for a fuck. In the quiet area where the sports TV are shown seems to be fair game for the girls to try it on with the passing trade.

The pool was empty which was a surprise was since I was never sure these clubs ever refresh the water entirely at intervals. The outdoor bar area near the pool is still here and looks the same. I recall having outdoor sex last summer on a mattress in the garden.

The garden had a number of work men doing some renovation work including staining wood planks and re-painting the garden furniture and gazebos. The summer here could be a nice and pleasant place to be within all the green spaces that World has.

On the outdoor decking area that is outside the sauna there is a new outdoor plunge shower affixed to a tiled brick wall that has replaced the old bucket on a rope.

There was even a new built round wooden hut with a ventilated wood fired fireplace within. There are two shelves either side of the hut that had wood stacked up for the purpose of the wood burning fire. I can see some nice evenings sitting in that hut with a girl giving you a blowjob in front of the fire. I sat inside the hut for a while relaxing in front of the fire. It was nice, but due to the cold no girls were coming out to the little wood burning fire hut.

The showers next to the Jacuzzi have been re-tiled, but the Jacuzzi is still the same. The Jacuzzi was always full of nude men. The shower and toilet near the downstairs bar has been re-done as well to be just a toilet.

Sadly, the downstairs rooms are still the same, unventilated, hot and the same beds that are just broken mattresses on a hard wooden base.

The dinner menu was a meat stew with pasta or potato croquettes and cooked vegetables along with a selection of salads. Nothing fancy and fills a spot if you are long in the club and you have a lot of fucking to do.

As has been mentioned, there currently seems to be maybe 40 girls in the World line up this weekend visit. This number is way down on what one expects of a Frankfurt area FKK. At 10 pm I counted barely 19 girls in the main lounge area as an indication that 40 girls does seem about right since the downstairs rooms were primarily empty, of course the VIP rooms on the first level are in constant use, but there are only a handful of those rooms.

It is correct that the World rooms had no queues and many rooms empty because there was not the girls or customers in numbers to sufficiently fill them all consistently at all times since not everyone is fucking for the whole time that they are in the club. So World has positives in this respect at the peak times that there is little or no waiting time for the rooms.

As for the customers there are the usual regulars that one may see each time you come to the club. Nothing changes there it feels. Although I did a number of World regulars now attending Sharks at the times that I visited Sharks.

Nonetheless, the DJ bought on a real party atmosphere. The girls were taking turns on the two poles at either end of the bar and the mature DJ was playing Romanian favorite songs to get the girls' mood up and partying. Then it was the mainstream uplifting dance and are&be songs to get your spirits up and your feet rocking to the upbeat tunes. It is like the good days of World party life but with a reduced line up. I talked to a regular I knew and he said to me that World is still worth the visit for him since the spirits of the girls at World is something different and you see something that you do not get at Oase or Sharks which can lack the soul of the World atmosphere when the DJ pumps the girls up. Sharks do lack a regular DJ where Sharks has one once a month on a Saturday from what I understand.

As has been discussed before you can see Sabrina and Alina get up and dance as well.

Gabi ex Oase manager is the new World house mother. The Oase style team meetings for the girls are on-going at World like at Oase since it seems Gabi has introduced them. As said, the difference is that the World practice is not to pull all the girls from the club at the same time for half an hour on a busy Friday or Saturday night. Instead the girls are scheduled in groups to be taken out to the girls' dormitory to be spoken to by Gabi before returning to the club before another group of girls are called by Gabi to be spoken to. In this way the club is not bereft of female company for all the lonely men in the club. When I asked Maria what was said in the meetings she just said it was nothing interesting. It was just rules.

There are a few new faces in the girl line up but nothing that was enough for me to bother trying them out.

The all-important service level is still good from the girls that are still at World.

As has been discussed at length, Neya, ro, has a bigger ass than one would expect of her, but then you get bigger asses on some of the girls the longer they are in the job, what with all her years in the club. I know I am much bigger. Neya still has a good look and does a good job on her clients.

Maria, ro, with the big smile on her face is still cute and is young looking, probably because she is young. She does not DFK but she just does kisses on the lips which is a total cock tease. At least she sits with you and has a chat before any indication of a room comes up. She has perky tits and has a young firm body that is a delight to hold and fuck. I had a nice chat with her for some time before having a 1. 5 hour room. The reality is that I would have come to World just for Maria as she is so cute and full of life since she is so young and always smiling. It is a pity about the lack of DFK from Maria for me.

Maya, ro, the blonde who does the porno style blowjob. She spits on your cock when she sucks your cock and licks your balls, but no rimming. She makes your cock all wet and covered in streams of sticky saliva. The sensation is amazing to have that warm and wet feeling all over your cock. She is a decent fuck as well. I can spend hours in the room with her and I did to enjoy her amazing blowjob.

Julia the Bulgarian is still as skinny as ever. She is always hilarious and is kinky as hell. She shows off her inner labia while we sat at the bar together spreading her lips and whispering kinky sex acts in my ear as she caresses my nipples trying to provoke a response from me. She gets a reaction down below but man Julia is not my type of girl although she will be as dirty as hell in the room.

Alina, ro, and Sabrina, ro, the two slim blondes, they have both looked after themselves. Both are uniformly slim and firm in all the correct places. It is an example to the other girls at World that these two girls keep their shape. Sabrina has her regular customer who books her several times a day. Alina has her clientele as well. I guess this business keeps these girls here at World.

Isa, ro, her ass got big. I mean real big. It was big before and maybe tolerable, but now it is not tolerable at all. She does anal, but man that ass is big. Pretty face but all other aspects are falling down in places even the breasts that are naturals.

Romina, ro, the sister of Deborah is built like a machine tool. She is a girl for the man that likes the fuller body woman. She is hard fuck and she can take some pounding and fucks you back.

Andra, ro, the blonde with the silicone breasts and writing tattoo on her side was holding up well and was also of interest. But yes, she too had gotten bigger.

Alice, ro, with glasses, has become fuller bodied from the slim girl I recall. Good to chat to and interesting in that respect.

Luana, ro, a pale skinned brunette; she has slimmed down.

Alexandra, ro, petite, wore over the knee style boots, long brown hair; she gives good service and acts very modest and polite in her interactions with you. She has her older veteran regulars that book her all the time for a standard session provided she spends a long time chatting to them and then giving the full 30 minutes with top service for 50 euro.

Sonia, ro, has black hair and fuller figure these days like a lot of the regular World girls, with the interesting tongue that goes all over the place.

I watched the football game in the sports TV lounge downstairs which was great fun.

Then I had a one hour massage from the Thai lady there which was 60€.

So overall my World visit was actually okay. I think I will come back one more time in the summer to see what the changes have achieved and to see if it warrants a more frequent place on my infrequent visits.

I will not say that World is a top club due to the impecunious line up. I am saying that World between 10 pm to 2 am that the club has a party atmosphere which alone is worth a visit to see what is going on if you have been away. For the small number of girls there, they pack a punch in what they can achieve in the large space of World. The line-up does not beat the more comprehensive line-ups that Oase or Sharks boast.

Sirioja
04-03-16, 12:43
Even I never saw Nea very slim, even when she started on beginning of 2014 , but she can be pretty when she takes care of her face and hair, but I saw top casting at World in 2014 , with blond, student look, Isabella, much more natural look and prettier than Laura / Livia at Oase, top model, real angel Anna. Pol, ex Bumsalp. Ch, who was the friend of German blond now tattooed, Lisa, sometimes working at Sharks, Madi when she had fresh behavior, Emmanuela who left for Oase, blond Raïssa last summer, Georgina who ran away, Justina. Pol last December, who left for Sharks and I wish her to stay away from FRA, funny and friendly "punkette" Steffi. De, I remember pretty Samanta, fresh Valentina and blond Vicky. De, Steffi friend. So, not so long ago, World was attractive for girls, but some changed behavior and many left, not only because of stupid polish management, because some had many regulars, but also for their safety about Hells clients or more and more Turkish. Most of new girls don t stay more than few weeks. So, is World becoming the new Samya? Arabian music for GND swinging their ass? I prefer to listen to Iselin Solheim wonderful voice, singing "faded" , played in some other clubs and I go to FKK only for beauties to make me dream, I don t pay for GND, I would not have gone with Ella at Sharks or Aca.

Besides, on Saturday 12 March, diner was as bad as the Arabian Romanian music, so happy hour for 47 € until 1 pm, is a good thing, if you can eat eatable foods after 5 pm. Breakfast with croissants was OK for me.

I think they just have to learn how to manage at World, because only attractive girls will make many clients return, party music will never make World be full or men go to room with girls, many prefer to drink free beers, looking at swinging asses, it s less expensive, but as long no business and no safety for girls, no new attractive girl will stay. WGs and pimps go where is the money rather than dancing lambada or manele on whole Saturday night. They should also protect their girls who make clients come and let them free to work when they want, because when girls leave, clients follow their girls. Now, can meet many World ex regulars at Sharks.

But, I really wish this beautiful club, I like so much, to become what it was not so long ago. But if the new club to open around soon, is with Turkish rates like Aca or Samya, as money is the most important for Germans, World managers will really have to improve in this business. And always new fresh girls in Aca or Magnum.

Beffen1
04-03-16, 14:13
This is a longer report since I have not been at World for some time explaining my descriptions of the changes. At Sharks, girls and customers that I met have been warning me off going to Oase and to World saying after you have been there you will see that Sharks is the place to be and that you may end up coming back to Sharks afterwards.

Great update, thanks bitumen. Used to be a World regular (tourist) but haven't been in almost two years. Still not enough LU improvement to persuade me to visit, I have too many IUBI at Oase and you can't beat the pool scene at Oase in summer. With food all night now (unitl 2:20 AM) at Oase and a real relax zone and decent wifi, Oase is my go to club.
Beffen.

Der Auslander
04-03-16, 14:24
Yes good report Bitumen but as you have indicated, the line up of neighboring clubs is much superior. Sometimes the facilities, food and ambiance, offered by a club, are just not enough without the main ingredient, which is a sufficient supply of attractive ladies.

Der Auslander
04-03-16, 16:35
I think they just have to learn how to manage at World, because only attractive girls will make many clients return, party music will never make World be full or men go to room with girls, many prefer to drink free beers, looking at swinging asses, it s less expensive, but as long no business and no safety for girls, no new attractive girl will stay. WGs and pimps go where is the money rather than dancing lambada or manele on whole Saturday night. They should also protect their girls who make clients come and let them free to work when they want, because when girls leave, clients follow their girls. Now, can meet many World ex regulars at Sharks.

But, I really wish this beautiful club, I like so much, to become what it was not so long ago. Well said. I completely agree with your sentiments. World has lost too many good girls. Too many stars. They need to find replacements. Music and party alone will not bring back the customers.

The Weekend
04-03-16, 17:45
Well said. I completely agree with your sentiments. World has lost too many good girls. Too many stars. They need to find replacements. Music and party alone will not bring back the customers.It is the chicken and egg situation, the club had lost the many girls then men don't come and the good girls moved to others clubs. There are too many clubs and it normal to see the club rise and fall.

Sirioja
04-03-16, 17:56
Well said. I completely agree with your sentiments. World has lost too many good girls. Too many stars. They need to find replacements. Music and party alone will not bring back the customers.Not my pleasure, just sadness, I would prefer to write many attractive girls to enjoy with, like there were before, but unfortunately, casting is so average for look now, out of Madi for my tastes, and I was so bored on my last recent visit on a Saturday, with bad diner, no girls to enjoy with, so I preferred to go to sleep at about 2.30 am, when I was used to stay until 5.

Sharks with is much higher casting, has just fuck factory atmosphere, World was different for me, when was not so boring with their bad music in the night, fortunately better during the day, but can't compete with Sharks for beauties, foods and electro pop music and even sometimes "numb" by LP, versus Arabian music.

ExpatLover
04-03-16, 18:46
My mistake, too many free beers to drink at World, but no top model like Megan / Francesca / Sara at World and this time I can't advice her to go to World, better for her to stay at Sharks for summer to come.Hi Sirioja,

I am often surprised that you would like to enter in the personal life of the girls by helping them to choose or not another club without most probably knowing / getting the full picture of their life. For me even I was hundred times in the clubs I know just very few of them.

And I don't spend my time / energy for getting names / infos that are most probably not the reflect of the reality. I know some girls very well even I meet them outside the clubs and they always repeat to me never trust a FKK girl. They are in the clubs to earn money and we visit them to spend our money for sex.

Sirioja
04-03-16, 23:54
Hi Sirioja,

I am often surprised that you would like to enter in the personal life of the girls by helping them to choose or not another club without most probably knowing / getting the full picture of their life. For me even I was hundred times in the clubs I know just very few of them.

And I don't spend my time / energy for getting names / infos that are most probably not the reflect of the reality. I know some girls very well even I meet them outside the clubs and they always repeat to me never trust a FKK girl. They are in the clubs to earn money and we visit them to spend our money for sex.I'm not interested by WGs private life or facebook and I don't need to meet them out of club, because don't want to listen to their lies, but I meet many times same girls and when they ask me, then I give them advices about clubs to get business, but I'm the less expensive pimp in FKK, I do it just because I like them and for free.

Optimist
04-07-16, 22:52
I stopped by about 8. 30 and was surprised to see the main car park full, and to see maybe about 30 customers in the club. There were about 30 to 40 girls, that is the day and night shift combined. All the upstairs rooms were being continually used, as were the three corridor rooms downstairs, so it seems like there was some business being done, unlike previous visits over the winter. A bit of a surprise for a Thursday. Customers were there from Belgium and France.

The line up optically has improved slightly, being for my tastes better than LR, Babylon, and GT. However there was still a good 25% who were like assorted mis-shapes. There were a few new slim girls.

What I find depressing is that the girls seem so reserved and have little idea about approaching. Maybe it's club rules, but I liked it when the girls would approach and display their best features and talents.Some of the girls seemed to be doing their best to avoid eye contact with potential customers.

Oana provided an excellent session.

Erika, slim, new Romanian, black hair, gave a very nice session. Big problem was poor German and even worse English. Very pleasant girl, not professional goal oriented, nor amateurish.

The sessions made me think that it's a long time since I met a worker who gave the 100% illusion factor, or who was genuinely off the wall into real GFE or PSE sex. The workers all seem all too "correct" and even demeure, which for a Romanian is considered a compliment, but I consider it otherwise.

I can't compare to Sharks and Oase as I haven't been to either for a long time. I'm planning to remedy this failing in the next few days.

Optimist
04-08-16, 17:42
In my previous post I said I can't compare with Sharks. Now I can, and think that World currently has a better atmosphere, and although the worker numbers at World are probably half of those at Sharks, I find them pleasanter. Not a fuck factory.

And I like the manele music.

Der Auslander
04-08-16, 19:22
I too love the atmosphere and ambiance of FKK World BUT IMO the club just does not have many good looking girls anymore. I know things are gradually improving again but still in my opinion the quality of the girls leaves a lot to be desired.

Optimist
04-09-16, 07:50
Auslander. Agreed, if by quality you mean optics

.Cheers

Sirioja
04-09-16, 08:18
Auslander. Agreed, if by quality you mean optics.CheersWhy? You need to pay for unattractive look girls. How many girls deserve to be paid, because they are pretty, at World at the moment. From my last visit on Saturday 12 March, only a very very few, only one would have really deserved. I pay for beauties like Karin or Megan at Sharks and they are not only beauties, but friendly girls.

Nick The G
04-09-16, 09:04
In my previous post I said I can't compare with Sharks. Now I can, and think that World currently has a better atmosphere, and although the worker numbers at World are probably half of those at Sharks, I find them pleasanter. Not a fuck factory.The "fuck factory" concept is sort of a reality construction in the mind of some of the visitors who often think and behave like fuck robots. So I wouldn't advice to use this expression because it often tells more about the attitude of those who use it, than about the place itself. Maybe part of it is due to the situation when a man is confronted with 80 to 100 women, all ready and willing, there is the idea that that task is overwhelming, that it would be too much work. For the aging men, I feel it is much better to reduce that type of stress and feel content with 20 to 40 girls around.

By the way, I still remember the times when FKK-World was called a fuck factory too, though this was many years ago when there were 80 to 100 women working during the two shifts.

The only thing I would agree upon is, that Sharks in Winter is no wellness area at all.

Hessen Bub
04-09-16, 09:41
For the aging men, I feel it is much better to reduce that type of stress and feel content with 20 to 40 girls around.Define aging. I still feel a lot better with 100 girls around than with 40.

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
04-09-16, 13:01
Define aging. I still feel a lot better with 100 girls around than with 40.

HB.I feel perfectly fine with 2 girls together in the room. I don't need 100 girls.

Member #4581
04-09-16, 16:28
What's wrong with fuck factory? I wish I could live and work in a fuck factory all my life, LOL. As a male speaking, of course.

I think people like ambience at some clubs and think it is a nice cozy place, and dislike the ambience at others and brand it a fuck factory. But in the end, all of them are fuck factories. Even the girls at the most languid cozy club, if things speeded up and they were taken to the room one punter after other, I doubt they would complain. They would make more money that way, and when they fulfill their quota in mind, they can go home quicker.

Sharks is most often termed a fuck factory, but I think it has most of the things I want. Decent enough food, a large foot print where the smoke does not bother me too much, ok rooms and a working condition garden for the summer, waitresses who work incredibly hard to serve like a hundred customers constantly the whole time, and most of all dozens of pretty girls. There is not much more on my wish list, except to see more public action, and for my own stamina to quadruple so that I could fuck ten girls a day, LOL.

Optimist
04-09-16, 18:16
Jnpr30. I agree: nothing wrong with a fuck factory. I was just using an oft used descriptor. It just wasn't what I was looking for on the day.

Optimist
04-09-16, 18:18
Nick. I don't think I'll hire you to analyse my motives lol. Wide of the mark. Cheers

Optimist
04-09-16, 19:24
How many girls deserve to be paid, because they are pretty, at World at the moment. From my last visit on Saturday 12 March, only a very very few, only one would have really deserved. I pay for beauties like Karin or Megan at Sharks and they are not only beauties, but friendly girls.Fewer than the fingers on one hand. Sharks is at least all the fingers and some of the toes.

Craiova
04-10-16, 14:38
Maybe almost 50 girls at World during rush hour. Many new girls but unfortunately a lot of them concerning looks only 6's or 7's. Many girls with german dress size 40 and more. Maybe food at World is too high in calories when I look for instance at Isa who gained a lot of additional weight. On this weekend evening were only few guys at club maybe only two thirds or equal to number of girls. And almost all guys seems to be locals there weren't any international guys despite the Messe in Frankfurt. Even during peak rush hour times between 9 PM and 11 PM it was quite easy to get one of the four good upstairs rooms. So business was very low for the girls.

And yes ex. Oase drill sergeant Gaby took over one position at World, she was sometimes in the main lounge and talked with some girls and it was first time that I saw her smilling. Despite weekend and DJ it wasn't really a hot party atmosphere and yes I saw Sabrina and Alina dancing but it makes impression for me it's part of her new job description there and not that they are really in a good mood on weekend as it used to be some years ago when the girls celebrating a sucessfull (money making) week. Only few girls joined the dancing. Girls get during the evening several times free alcohol drinks like tequila and I had impression this should be for better mood. Strange when girls at main lounge get this but no offer to the guys sitting or standing next to the girls. Maybe late at night dancing atmosphere was better, don't know bc I left after 11 PM. Ok with 50 girls there were enough girls at World but quality was on a much lower level compared with Sharks, Oase and Mainhattan. Sabrina was the only model on this evening and she and the other long term World girls Alina and Lisa were for me the best looking girls. Nevertheless I had a nice room with a good looking girl 8,0 at World service level including DFK, BL and all positions I had in mind with 8,5.

Hmm business was really weak for the girls at this day and I questining myself how this should go on when in summer the new competition club opens in the area near to World.

Sirioja
04-10-16, 18:29
What a sad report for the second week end of the month. WGs are gogo dancers at World now? What will be in June if Turkish club really opens. Always new girls in Turkish clubs. Quantity never made quality for girls. Even at Sharks with about 80 girls, I m not attracted by more than 5 girls. 8 for look, is for a really pretty girl for me. To be fair and even I don t look at her like before, only Madi deserves such a rate, at World at the moment, for my tastes. Megan is the only girl I see in FKK at the moment, I would rate 9 for look, for my tastes: pretty face, beautiful eyes, smile, teeth, body, good care for hair, make up, nails, shaving, good hygiene.

Girls like Nea 6,5 when has good care for face and hair, Oana 6 when smiling because she has beautiful smile, Sabrina 4, Daniela 6.

At Sharks, Karin 8, Agnes 7, Aylice 6 but a top GFE performer, Dina 7, Janine 6,5 .

I was right to go to dream lands on this weekend.

Really wish World will improve for beauties.

Optimist
04-10-16, 22:05
Saturday (or was it Friday) sounded bad, judging by Craiova. Which makes Sunday even more of a surprise. Between 4 and 8 there were short waits for rooms, and on occasions very few girls left in the main room. There were at times more men than girls in the club. I guess around 60 girls between 4 and 10.00. There were more than enough girls for my tastes. If I describe them on my face / body / service / magic / companionability ratings, the ones I went with were.

Jasmine 7/10/8/4/5 Very slight, petite girl, with passionate kissing, a little reserved in the main areas.Absolutely superb figure for those liking extra slim, but not underweight.

Jessica 6/8/9/6/7 Surprise appearance back at World.Passionate service, nice person.

Christina (blond) 10/8/6/5/4 But no kissing or DATY.

Andrea 5/10/5/3/4 Very slim tall.

Alexandra 7/6/7/5/10. She has lost some weight.

Oana 7/7/9/3/10.

Funny about personal taste. Craiova refers to Sabrina, Alina, and Lisa as being the best looking. I can see why, but for me they are totally unattractive despite their really tight bodies. They should be my perfect choice but something in their faces puts me off, like Sirioja says.

There were several others I wanted to try. One big plus is that it is light enough to see the girls properly, and not to be fooled by dim lighting into thinking that a slim outline equals prettiness.

I would say that 50% of the workers are overweight, and automatically excluded from my vision.

Breadman
04-10-16, 22:25
What will be in June if Turkish club really opens. Where might this turkish club open? Anybody know the location?

Sirioja
04-10-16, 23:05
Where might this turkish club open? Anybody know the location?Close to Giessen, close to World. I was said for opening in June, but with Hells and Turkish, who can know? As reliable as WGs.

Jessika silicon was back?

I never noticed new Lisa. In Frankfurt, I know only the German blond, now tattooed, who worked at World in 2001, before Sharks.

Sirioja
04-11-16, 07:07
Jessika silicon was back?

I never noticed new Lisa. In Frankfurt, I know only the German blond, now tattooed, who worked at World in 2001, before Sharks.German blond, with angel smile, Lisa worked at World in 2014. She got many tattoos when working at Sharks. I was not born for FKK in 2001.

Good if World had more clients on Sunday. Maybe because of entry 47 all along the day. Rates are very important for locals.

Optimist
04-11-16, 08:01
Yes, Jessica was there. Maybe only short term.

Sirioja
04-11-16, 08:27
Yes, Jessica was there. Maybe only short term.Thanks, so no more Madi at Sharks, only small pretty vampire, always smiling Madalina.

Is your Cristina, the one working at World for about 2 years? Small, fake blond.

Hessen Bub
04-11-16, 08:44
Where might this turkish club open? Anybody know the location?Reiskirchen, Carl-Benz-Strasse. If it really will happen.

http://m.giessener-allgemeine.de/rubriken/ressorts/lokales/reiskirchen_Artikel, -Hotel-wird-Bordell-_arid,611159. Html.

HB.

Craiova
04-11-16, 08:55
Reiskirchen, Carl-Benz-Strasse. If it really will happen.

http://m.giessener-allgemeine.de/rubriken/ressorts/lokales/reiskirchen_Artikel, -Hotel-wird-Bordell-_arid,611159. Html.
Thanks for this link HB but I haven't found the article.

Craiova
04-11-16, 09:06
Saturday (or was it Friday) sounded bad, judging by Craiova.

Funny about personal taste. Craiova refers to Sabrina, Alina, and Lisa as being the best looking. I can see why, but for me they are totally unattractive despite their really tight bodies. They should be my perfect choice but something in their faces puts me off, like Sirioja says.Yep you're right I was there either Friday or Saturday.

And concerning Sabrina, Alina and Lisa I was referring only about appearance that says nothing about service or if this girl is a fav of me. In all the years I know these girls I've never sessioned with Alina and with Sabrina and Lisa only once.

Der Auslander
04-11-16, 19:06
Where might this turkish club open? Anybody know the location?The new club is due to open in Reiskirchen (Hotel Alberg), which is about 12 km north of Pohlheim (FKK World).

This is the correct link for the news article about this new club: http://m.giessener-allgemeine.de/rubriken/ressorts/lokales/reiskirchen_Artikel-Hotel-wird-Bordell-_arid,611159.html .

Citizen Kane
04-11-16, 20:23
The new club is due to open in Reiskirchen (Hotel Alberg), which is about 12 km north of Pohlheim (FKK World).

This is the correct link for the news article about this new club: http://m.giessener-allgemeine.de/rubriken/ressorts/lokales/reiskirchen_Artikel-Hotel-wird-Bordell-_arid,611159.html .It sounds alright on TripAdvisor...

Optimist
04-11-16, 21:35
World Monday morning. Taking account of the Nick factor (be outside on a sunny day) and the Breadman factor (all I need is one good girl in a room) I risked World.

After being greeted with tender terms of endearment at reception, the first half hour outside in the sun was paradise, but then it dawned on me that this paradise was populated by bearded men in white towels, and a lesser number of well fed females. It was like a pleasure resort without the naked women. In fact I get better views in my local gym. There were more men than women. None of the women could ever get me to a room.

The facilities at World are superb and improving, but listening to blackbirds wasn't going to occupy me all day.

So I went to Sharks. From a false paradise to a leaden warehouse, but at least there were many acceptable girls. However I didn't like it so I returned to World by 19.00, and at last found I had taken the right decision.

There were then about 40 girls, and in optic terms the profile was for me probably better than Sharks.Plenty of slim to normal girls.

But I was tired after driving up and down autobahns, so I only squeezed in a couple of sessions.

Alexandra, who is as sweet, sensible, and honest as they come.The sort you could imagine taking home with you

Christina (dark gypsy) still looks good but her service has collapsed from last session with her two or more years ago. Pretty much rubbish. I've never seen quite such decline. She still looks good.

There has been much talk about the ever expanding Nea. This process seems to have halted.

So, day salvaged.

Optimist
04-11-16, 21:39
A new club doesn't necessarily mean disaster. In market situations additional providers can stimulate visits to the area, increasing footfall. In other words, two decent clubs together could be more of a draw than one isolated club.

All just speculation.

More relevant is World's own mismanagement, with over the years three major negative management interventions. However the recent intervention is the first positive one since it opened, I. e reducing prices, increasing some flexibility
for the girls.The gripes from the girls have stopped . I noticed that the ex Oase house mother was turning round the chairs so they faced the sofas, undoing the regimented authoritarian design imposed on renovation. Small sign of a more intelligent attitude.

In addition the staff in general at World have suddenly become much friendlier.

Guy93
04-11-16, 21:59
How much was the entry fee?

Optimist
04-11-16, 22:03
I've never had to think about this at World, unlike in other clubs. However I found an increasing reluctance for any form of kissing, which is a major departure from my whole experience. I guess I'm going to have to ask before committing to a session. What a bore.

First public sex disappeared, then approaching customers declined, then couch time gets rarer, now kissing is too precious to waste on customers. I guess I was really lucky to have been in at the top of the service wave. Highest service nowadays seems to be in the downmarket red carpet type clubs: weird. Maybe it's because the girls are not so precious.

Optimist
04-11-16, 22:05
Entry fee is 47 on Sundays, 47 before 13.00 on Monday to Thursdays(and possibly F and Sat, can't remember), and 59 at other times. Subject to change, check website.

Sirioja
04-11-16, 22:35
It was also 47 on Friday and Saturday before 1 pm, but empty club.

NewPlayer
04-12-16, 02:23
I have until April 17th before I have to leave Frankfurt. I've been to Oase once and Sharks twice last week. I'm planning three more visits to FKK and just wondering if I should go to World for one of those visits. Or should I just stick to Oase and Sharks? World used to be my favorite club when Diana, Simona, and Samantha were there. Now the only girl I know I will like at World is Alina.

Optimist
04-12-16, 03:38
New player. Can't advise, except to say the mornings are slow. It is hit and miss at the moment but I think any day from 4 till 20.00mwill have decent casting.Provided you screen out the 40% ugliest.

Sirioja,. Early entry equal girl to men ratio maybe 2:1 but probably the less appealing part of the LU, although Oana and Jasmine,superb, slim body, a bit like a younger version of Marina work days. Both give rewarding DATY. Jasmine was a little bit shocked at the voluminous secretions from her. One of the best DATY, to completion. Weight estimate 45kg. A little bit inexperienced but will hopefully improve from her good start .

Sirioja
04-12-16, 06:46
Unfortunately, no more beauty like blond, slim Samanta, at World in 2014 . It was another time at World, with many really pretty girls in 2014 . Only 1 brunette beauty remains for me now, and a few, just quite pretty like brunette Daniela, Nea when she takes care of her hair and make up, Oana when has good face make up.

Optimist, is your Cristina, the small, fake blond, working for about 2 years, who was a sweet girl?

Last night, I was with an exceptional classy Moldavian Romanian woman at Sharks, who worked at World in 2010 . She told me, more than 100 girls at World on Saturdays and party. World was number 1, like Sharks now, but I had better to do at that time.

Sirioja
04-12-16, 11:55
The new club is due to open in Reiskirchen (Hotel Alberg), which is about 12 km north of Pohlheim (FKK World).

This is the correct link for the news article about this new club: http://m.giessener-allgemeine.de/rubriken/ressorts/lokales/reiskirchen_Artikel-Hotel-wird-Bordell-_arid,611159.html .So if it really happens, should have good rooms like at FKK Rom. A beautiful girl, a good room with good light to contemplate her beauty, to caress her, she can see your eyes looking at her. I hate red dark room at World. Fortunately, some girls are clever enough to understand good room choice is important part of the meeting quality. I could enjoy top class Alice for 2 hours in full light room, a real dream.

Craiova
04-12-16, 14:16
Fortunately, some girls are clever enough to understand good room choice is important part of the meeting quality.Therefore I chose which room we go. And at World always in one of the upstairs rooms next to the guys toilet. That's also a drawback of World only three good rooms.

Optimist
04-12-16, 14:18
Sirioja. Two Cristinas. One blonde slim curvy, sweet as you say and a nice session, but not top quality service, the other slim very dark. I went with both. The latter was the very substandard.

Optimist
04-12-16, 14:26
About 20 girls, with at least 10 doable for me. Only about four or five oversize. The numbers of su h girls seems thankfully to be very slowly declining.I know the golden days of World are widely said to be past, but the lineup was on a par with most mornings ever since the club opened. Rumours of the club's expected collapse started in about 2004, but it keeps going

The period of large numbers of girls, like 100 at weekend nights, was relatively shortlived, and partly due to influxes of lower standard girls in all senses. It backfired as even when popular with men, the club never made money for this many girls.

Sirioja. I'm not sure I share your perspective. Yes, Samantha was attractive, but never top looking, and with less than excellent room performance. Are you looking at the past with rose tinted glasses? But you are right that the overall lineup was bigger so with more good girls

Of course for me also, the past when I had some perfect regular girls, is something I miss.

It's a club for those who like to be up close to the girls and take it slowly.Anyway I enjoyed the couple of hours I managed to squeeze in before leaving Germany

Sirioja
04-12-16, 14:33
Therefore I chose which room we go. And at World always in one of the upstairs rooms next to the guys toilet. That's also a drawback of World only three good rooms.Red room on the right to the toilets is too dark. I prefer mirror room with full light, downstairs. I don't need to hide and I want to see my girl, for my brain pleasure. World is not the best for rooms quality, compare to mirror rooms at Sharks or Orient or Champagne or 10, at Aca.

I don't know how could have a room, 100 girls for Halloween party 2010.

Sirioja
04-12-16, 15:01
Thanks for the 2 Cristina.

Maybe we don t have same tastes for girls, but on Saturday 12 March, I didn't see any girl at World who could compete with blond with tattoo Samanta, Justina. Pol, Isabella ex Oase before World, Anna. Pol ex Bumsalp. Ch, Emmanuela, who were working before. To be fair, only 1 was on same level for beauty, I can t say after so many rooms, I didn't find her pretty, and she was very, when smiling.

Nea didn't get business at Sharks when she tried in 2014 and there were not so many girls and same look level at Sharks than now. A beauty like Karin at Sharks, is not so busy. Most of World girls couldn't get business in other big FRA clubs, just why they stay at World with locals regulars.

Besides, if the owner of the new club is Turkish, I trust Turkish only on 1 point: to attract fresh new pretty girls like at Aca, Magnum where comes from Aurelia.

Hessen Bub
04-12-16, 16:02
Last night, I was with an exceptional classy Moldavian Romanian woman at Sharks, who worked at World in 2010 . She told me, more than 100 girls at World on Saturdays and party. World was number 1, like Sharks now, but I had better to do at that time.Was more like 2011 when Catalina was working at World. Those times with many good girls and good business for the girls are long gone.

HB.

Craiova
04-12-16, 16:12
Those times with many good girls and good business for the girls are long gone.You mean this in general for german FKK clubs or only for World?

My two cents for this. Yep the good business times for the girls are long gone in all German FKK clubs. The other point I don't know for sure bc I can only compare the last ten years since 2006 and I think average level (optic and service) of the girls is on a lower level but number of top class girls on similar level also 2006 only few at every club in best case.

Hessen Bub
04-12-16, 16:35
Actually clubs in general but World in particular. Top act density is lower compared to 2002 or 2006 but number of clubs is significantly higher. I'm not so sure if service levels are really that worse.

HB.

Sirioja
04-12-16, 21:22
Was more like 2011 when Catalina was working at World. Those times with many good girls and good business for the girls are long gone.

HB.I didn't know this business in 2011, but I knew some girls making 1000 on Friday and Saturday, at GT, Anna during 11th birthday at World and even at Aca few months ago.

Optimist
04-13-16, 09:31
Actually clubs in general but World in particular. Top act density is lower compared to 2002 or 2006 but number of clubs is significantly higher. I'm not so sure if service levels are really that worse.

HB.Your dates are the same as my thoughts, and yes, more top acts. Service wise, maybe you are right, and I just got better service then due to my youthful good looks LOL.

Optimist
04-13-16, 09:34
Sirioja. Agreed, looks wise nobody currently at World is of same standard as Samantha was. A real model body.

Banana Boi
04-13-16, 09:52
Last night, I was with an exceptional classy Moldavian Romanian woman at Sharks, who worked at World in 2010 . She told me, more than 100 girls at World on Saturdays and party. World was number 1, like Sharks now, but I had better to do at that time.Best duo offer ever with her and Adrianna. Imo still 2 of the the top 5 prettiest FKK girls of all time, together! Along with my Claudia back then World was my home.

Sirioja
04-13-16, 17:13
Sirioja. Agreed, looks wise nobody currently at World is of same standard as Samantha was. A real model body.I don t know how it was when 100 girls, but I know quantity never made quality for look. For 1 year, I had only 1 girl and World was my favorite club, my Saturday nights home to relax. In 2014, Samanta was not in my top 3 for look: Anna, Isabella and Madi. Only remains Madi now, and many GND or just quite pretty for Nea, Daniela, Oana.

Downandup
04-13-16, 22:53
So today was my first vist in quite a few years and things have improved a bit. The new bar area is a lot better than before although I miss the Kino that was there on my last visit.

I still believe that this is the place to go to for the best looking girls around, it was worth the drive from Dusseldorf. For a Wednesday night the linup was not that bad although I hope it gets better at the weekend. I saw a lot of girls that I would liked to have gone with but I ruined it by getting hooked by a Turkish / Romanian, the next session was great however.

Also, it's far easier to get extras here than around Dusseldorf, almost every girl tried to upsell some kind of extras. I might even have been able to get AO if I'd asked.

Optimist
04-13-16, 23:00
DownanUp. Glad it was ok. Do you remember the names, descriptions of girls?

Not sure I personally would ever ask for AO. I know some men over the years have asked and have been virtually blacklisted by workers.

The Weekend
04-14-16, 00:05
Clubs raise and fall like anything else in life, I'm still waiting for Oceans to raise from the ashes.

Downandup
04-14-16, 07:44
Not sure I personally would ever ask for AO. I know some men over the years have asked and have been virtually blacklisted by workers.That's not something that I would try actually when there are all those AO clubs north west of Dusseldorf, went get into trouble but I think it's available.

Sirioja
04-14-16, 08:07
Best duo offer ever with her and Adrianna. Imo still 2 of the the top 5 prettiest FKK girls of all time, together! Along with my Claudia back then World was my home.Can't compete, I have only one Godzilla and I don t like to be fucked by 2 girls. Such classy woman like Alice was just enough for my pleasure, so I asked her to have a second round. No too big with her, a real woman vagina, just pleasure, relaxing time and smiles. When I want 2 girls, I prefer to take one, to recover and take the other one, but always complicated with my girls, like it was with Megan and Ariana.

Downandup
04-14-16, 08:24
Clubs raise and fall like anything else in life, I'm still waiting for Oceans to raise from the ashes.I want to try something new and therefore I might give it a try. I'm off to GT again, but tomorrow I'll go to either Oceans, Happy Garden or some different location.

Sirioja
04-14-16, 11:00
That's not something that I would try actually when there are all those AO clubs north west of Dusseldorf, went get into trouble but I think it's available.Just have to look which clients go with which girls, when you know what some Germans and many Turkish look for, then You understand what provide some girls and not only at World. Besides, girls are so talkative and some guys even tell you when they got a girl without.

Also, why going to Bernds to meet ugly girls who are not even new in the business? If you want normal sex, girls are prettier at Aca and less expensive or at Sharks. Some drink free beer all along, I prefer to make my brain work and to look at funny business. Not really funny, because some girls have risky business to make money.

Mambomike
04-28-16, 02:24
Emphasizing girl quality and service, World is the crappies club I ever visited.

After meeting two pleasant isgers tonight I hung around to pick off one good looker to close the night. It wasn't to be.

90% were low quality romanians, face and body between 4 and 6. The other 10% were conceited and would not room with a nice, clean gentleman like myself. The 90% had typical Dark Romania hair and hanging tits.

Maria was one girl I liked visually. I chatted her up for a good half hour waiting for the Zimmer question. Napa zip, so I politely drifted off and later gave her some inviting eye contact. I suppose that she just wasn't interested in me.

I was going to get out my cologne, you know, the type that smells like a 50 euro bill. But even that didn't work and I left without zimmerming (a first for me).

Maybe I am being picky, and it was after 9 pm on a Wednesday night before orthodox easter. On the bright side, the downstairs relax room was awesome, and the food vast bad, much better than the overcooked pasta with left over lunch meat and yesterday's peas at Oase.

Member #4585
04-28-16, 03:42
Emphasizing girl quality and service, World is the crappies club I ever visited. 90% were low quality romanians, face and body between 4 and 6. The other 10% were conceited and would not room with a nice, clean gentleman like myself. The 90% had typical Dark Romania hair and hanging tits.

Maria was one girl I liked visually. I chatted her up for a good half hour waiting for the Zimmer question. Napa zip, so I politely drifted off and later gave her some inviting eye contact. I suppose that she just wasn't interested in me.

I was going to get out my cologne, you know, the type that smells like a 50 euro bill. But even that didn't work and I left without zimmerming (a first for me).I feel you man.

I have been to World on a Saturday in March and its line up was so dire to the point I did not session any girl at World too.

I too have sat with Maria who is a pretty, natural looking, always smiling girl and it a she was not interested in sessioning as well. I know one man who I saw sat with Maria for 1. 5 hours and he only eventually took Maria when he insisted.

I think I am leaving World off my visit schedule until summer when at least I can sit outside by the pool or hang out I the garden.

There are many low level looking Romanians at World.

You sort of wonder how World will compete with the new club that is nearer to Giessen and the A5 motorway is opened.

Member #4585
04-28-16, 03:49
Also, it's far easier to get extras here than around Dusseldorf, almost every girl tried to upsell some kind of extras. I might even have been able to get AO if I'd asked.I am quite sure that you will find a few girls willing to perform AO in World as well as any of the mainstream large FKKs too. Some girls will do it straight off when they meet you, some need some chatting up to get to know you and some will do it only after they have seen you a few times. There is a standard pricing for it. Sometimes the AO aspect is inclusive in the deal.

As Sirioja says you just need to chat to some of the German and Turkish guys to hear which girls are giving AO sex to clients in the mainstream clubs or go to Bernds or the normal AO clubs.

TankTank123
04-28-16, 04:16
I have not come across any other girl like Maria. She is the exact opposite of a shark. She will spend ages chatting with customers without posing the Zimmer question. But once you ask, she will agree.

One of her friends told me that that was just Maria's nature, and that she is ultimately rewarded as many of those who do get around to asking her will do multiple sessions or repeat on other days.

I was personally frustrated on a few occasions when she kept chatting with others when I wanted to take her; but she remains one of my all-time favorites.

Member #4585
04-28-16, 04:27
I have not come across any other girl like Maria. She is the exact opposite of a shark. She will spend ages chatting with customers without posing the Zimmer question. But once you ask, she will agree.

One of her friends told me that that was just Maria's nature, and that she is ultimately rewarded as many of those who do get around to asking her will do multiple sessions or repeat on other days.

I was personally frustrated on a few occasions when she kept chatting with others when I wanted to take her; but she remains one of my all-time favorites.Tank Tank.

Does Maria kiss you with tongue or just with closed lips?

TankTank123
04-28-16, 04:33
Tank Tank.

Does Maria kiss you with tongue or just with closed lips?Sorry, I will not want to comment on this.

Member #4585
04-28-16, 04:37
Sorry, I will not want to comment on this.Ok thanks. I think you answer my question anyway.

NEVER believe anything these girls tell you.

Craiova
04-28-16, 04:43
Emphasizing girl quality and service, World is the crappies club I ever visited.Than you can't know many clubs in Germany. I know some dozens clubs in Germany far below World level in girl quality and service. Especially average service level of the World girls is at least on the same or even slightly better level than at Sharks, Mainhattan or Oase. Yep there are many low level looking girls now at World. See my ISG report here some weeks ago but there still usually some quite good looking girls there. And in case we get this year a summer in Germany usually line up quality improves during summer at World. Ok line up quality World now on a significant lower lever than at Oase, Mainhattan or Sharks but if this club would be located for instance in Nevada many many guys would say thank god for this paradies for a bargain price. So keep realistic guys.

PussyLiccker
04-28-16, 04:54
instance in Nevada many many guys would say thank god for this paradies for a bargain price. So keep realistic guys.Of course. It's probably a better brothel option than anything out there. If I was a newb, I'd be saying that about any decent club in De. If you've clubbed around in De, you see some top girls, get spoiled, and start to complain about LUs. After you've seen enough LUs, it's natural since you get accustomed to the vast number of choices in De, and have a basis to compare.

And of course, as the saying goes, it's better to be in a club than not being in one. Hehe.

Ortos
04-28-16, 05:18
Emphasizing girl quality and service, World is the crappies club I ever visited.

I left without zimmerming (a first for me).

Maybe I am being picky, and it was after 9 pm on a Wednesday night before orthodox easter. Thanks for your report, I believe you wrote from the heart about your true (disappointing) reactions to the club. But I am a bit confused on one point:

If you left without even one session, how can you possibly evaluate the service as crappy? Surely you need to go into and out of a Zimmer with at least one girl to have an opinion about service, and even then, one session is not an adequate sample to assess the service level of a whole club.

Sirioja
04-28-16, 07:12
I am quite sure that you will find a few girls willing to perform AO in World as well as any of the mainstream large FKKs too. Some girls will do it straight off when they meet you, some need some chatting up to get to know you and some will do it only after they have seen you a few times. There is a standard pricing for it. Sometimes the AO aspect is inclusive in the deal.

As Sirioja says you just need to chat to some of the German and Turkish guys to hear which girls are giving AO sex to clients in the mainstream clubs or go to Bernds or the normal AO clubs.Many Romanian girls at World, so visiting just around Orthodox Easter which is very important for families, may not be the best choice. At this moment, I asked my girls if they stay or return home to their family and I m really happy for Megan.

I don t know who is Maria, I didn't notice her on 12 March, but if You chat with her for 30 mn, why didn't you ask her if she wanted to have a room with you? My only problem at World since last summer is to find a girl who attract me, not to ask her to go to room. As soon Alice Sharks was free, after waiting her for 6 hours, I went to her, we did chat and I would never leave without asking a so classy woman for room, she asked me what I wanted to do, I answered have forgotten my cards to play.

Bitumen, many who read me, understand I m a free mind, so they like to give me informations, then You know about some German guys going to partyreff, girls also speak and not only about me. Turkish are known about what they ask to girls at Atlanta, willing to pay only 30 , but not only at Atlanta. So, yes, when You know about some guys and You see them repeating with some girls, You can understand why these guys repeat with these girls. Same for guys who make the trip without car, to go to small clubs with ugly girls like Bernds, really not easy to reach without car, why?

Nevertheless, I try to avoid AO girls and World is really becoming sad, so far from 100 girls I was told by Alice. At this time, I didn't know, World was number 1 in FRA. In 2014, could compete with Sharks, aiming now to compete with GT and Bernds.

Times change. Will see for 13th birthday on June.

Optimist
04-28-16, 08:52
I am quite sure that you will find a few girls willing to perform AO in World.Well, maybe I am missing something but no girl has ever offered me AO in World. Why are you sure that girls offer AO?

I discount gossip by other men and girls as I know for fact that they often say a girl does AO simply because they are trying to ruin a girl's reputation in World.

Optimist
04-28-16, 08:59
Emphasizing girl quality and service, World is the crappies club I ever visited.As Ortos suggests, I really don't think service at World is poor. It is reliably good. As you didn't go with a girl I think maybe you missed a chance.

However I can well believe the optics was poor at night just before Orthodox Easter. World nowadays is not at its best after 21.00. Once the mood is ruined then it's hard to enjoy a visit. It happens with me sometimes and I leave a club without zimmering.

Cheers.

Jim57
04-28-16, 09:11

After meeting two pleasant isgers tonight I hung around to pick off one good looker to close the night. It wasn't to be.

90% were low quality romanians, face and body between 4 and 6. The other 10% were conceited and would not room with a nice, clean gentleman like myself. The 90% had typical Dark Romania hair and hanging tits.

I was going to get out my cologne, you know, the type that smells like a 50 euro bill. But even that didn't work and I left without zimmerming (a first for me).

Maybe I am being picky, and it was after 9 pm on a Wednesday night before orthodox easter. On the bright side, the downstairs relax room was awesome, and the food vast bad, much better than the overcooked pasta with left over lunch meat and yesterday's peas at Oase.Nice meeting you yesterday.

A few thoughts on your post. I know you came to to the club after being pretty busy elsewhere so perhaps your desire to session wasn't at it's peak? However, as I said on our journey back to Frankfurt, the LU when we left was far inferior in both quality & quantity to what it was earlier in the day and into the early part of the evening. So I think you may have had a different impression if you were there earlier. I know these things often come down to personal choise & taste. From my perspective the LU yesterday was more than adequate, even though I know 5 girls who I've been with before were all on holiday for orthodox Easter. I think this had a bearing on your view of the club as well.

Of all the clubs I've visited I think World is probably my favorite. It's the mix of LU, service levels / attitude of the girls, facilities, garden & food. Sharks & Oase probably have better LU's for my taste but the rest of the experience doesn't compare so favourably. I know it's still one of the 'tourist clubs' but the fact that it is harder & further to get to from Frankfurt means a lesser tourist footfall and as a result general service levels are higher. As an example, Adele in Oase on Tuesday was looking 50 euro for DATY which was part of the normal service provided by the two girls I was with yesterday.

I'll report on yesterdays visit over the next couple of days. No time now as I've just realised I have time for a quick visit to Mainhattan before heading off for business comittments.

Jimmy Boy 99
04-28-16, 12:21
Well, maybe I am missing something but no girl has ever offered me AO in World. Why are you sure that girls offer AO?

I discount gossip by other men and girls as I know for fact that they often say a girl does AO simply because they are trying to ruin a girl's reputation in World.

No girl has ever offered me AO either. However, on a couple of occasions, I have asked about and received (upon extra payment) AO at World, so it does happen, but I would never post the names of the girls.

Mambomike
04-28-16, 16:50
Let me see. I've been to goldentime 3 x, Acapulco 1 x, Babylon 2 x, Bernds 4 x, Oase 4 x sharks 1 x,and maybe a couple of others. To answer a question from another, I did have one session, Lisa. Rushed me to Sex and then wanted me to cut in 10 minutes, that after she tried to up sell me to an hour and to CIM. The only good thing I would say is that the girls seemed to give more couch interview time than at Oase and sharks. Nope, based on this one experience, I would say my review was accurte, although it would be different if the lu was better and the lookers were not so conceipted.

Than you can't know many clubs in Germany. I know some dozens clubs in Germany far below World level in girl quality and service. Especially average service level of the World girls is at least on the same or even slightly better level than at Sharks, Mainhattan or Oase. Yep there are many low level looking girls now at World. See my ISG report here some weeks ago but there still usually some quite good looking girls there. And in case we get this year a summer in Germany usually line up quality improves during summer at World. Ok line up quality World now on a significant lower lever than at Oase, Mainhattan or Sharks but if this club would be located for instance in Nevada many many guys would say thank god for this paradies for a bargain price. So keep realistic guys.

Sirioja
04-28-16, 23:11
No girl has ever offered me AO either. However, on a couple of occasions, I have asked about and received (upon extra payment) AO at World, so it does happen, but I would never post the names of the girls.Girls don't upsell AO like CIM, but some accept for extra for more business and some accept just to get business, not only at World, also at Sharks and last Sunday, late in the night, at Paradise Stuttgart, my girl asked me: Do we need this? It was our first room, she was high skill but I will not repeat because if she behave like this with me on first time, I think she also provides with others, so not a safe girl for me. Not only HIV to catch, can catch when just kissing.

Member #4585
04-29-16, 08:49
Well, maybe I am missing something but no girl has ever offered me AO in World. Why are you sure that girls offer AO?

I discount gossip by other men and girls as I know for fact that they often say a girl does AO simply because they are trying to ruin a girl's reputation in World.As Jimmy Boy 69 says there is AO to be had at World, just like Sirioja said he was offered AO on his first room last Sunday when he attended Paradise in Stuttgart.

I will plead the TankTank approach and plead the US fifth amendment to prevent myself from being compelled to be a witness against myself, that is, to decline to answer the question on which girls I have been offered AO in World or in any other club.

You must be realizing that AO sex does happen in the mainstream FKKs since girls provide it and men demand it. The issue is just the price in some cases. Some guys will only do AO in the mainstream clubs if the AO sex is non compensated since that is a surer indication that the girl is fucking you AO since she likes you and will not be as oft to provide it to all her customers were she instead to charge for the AO service. There is a not so evenly applied standard pricing for the AO service. Price varies.

I know some guys bring their own condoms into the room having their preferred brands, so this automatically means to the girl that you want to use a condom unless the bringing in of your one's condoms is a ploy.

Member #4585
04-29-16, 08:58
Bitumen, many who read me, understand I m a free mind, so they like to give me informations, then You know about some German guys going to partyreff, girls also speak and not only about me. Turkish are known about what they ask to girls at Atlanta, willing to pay only 30 , but not only at Atlanta. So, yes, when You know about some guys and You see them repeating with some girls, You can understand why these guys repeat with these girls. Same for guys who make the trip without car, to go to small clubs with ugly girls like Bernds, really not easy to reach without car, why?

Nevertheless, I try to avoid AO girls and World is really becoming sad, so far from 100 girls I was told by Alice. At this time, I didn't know, World was number 1 in FRA. In 2014, could compete with Sharks, aiming now to compete with GT and Bernds.

Times change. Will see for 13th birthday on June.Sirioja, I know you are a free mind. I know also many girls know you write on the forums which you are indifferent. Yes, the girls do talk about you but then as you not only about you as well.

I know some of the German men that give you information since they also give me information, but I am more interested in my own choices really. The Germans also give me updates on the girls of the people I know so I can tell my friends who are not in the club even that they are around and their whereabouts.

I do not know how to avoid AO girls since I see it relatively prevalent so inevitably you will fuck one girl who also does AO.

As always, Hello, to Sirioja. See you next time.

Sirioja
04-29-16, 10:41
Sirioja, I know you are a free mind. I know also many girls know you write on the forums which you are indifferent. Yes, the girls do talk about you but then as you not only about you as well.

I know some of the German men that give you information since they also give me information, but I am more interested in my own choices really. The Germans also give me updates on the girls of the people I know so I can tell my friends who are not in the club even that they are around and their whereabouts.

I do not know how to avoid AO girls since I see it relatively prevalent so inevitably you will fuck one girl who also does AO.

As always, Hello, to Sirioja. See you next time.I write only on this forum to practice and improve my bad English, learned 25 years ago and I hate stupid Google translator. When girls speak about me, do only one say I didn't respect her when we were speaking or in room? Do I force one for anything: diner, kissing, going to room?

I know I have been with girls who had AO sex with others, but when I know I prefer to not take risk anymore. Some girls didn't provide when started but their business changed. I don t think they like to take risk to have AO sex, but many Germans, Turkish, even some French, ask for, some girls accept to make more money, some accept just to get business. My dream is fluent kissing, some prefer AO sex with ugly girls.

To meet, I'm the easiest guy to find at Sharks at the bottom of stairs, if still alive, I will be on next Friday as I promised to Megan.

Optimist
04-29-16, 12:30
Bitumen. Good response. I guess that as I never asked a girl at World I never found out! Of course I know it happens in all clubs, but I wasn't expecting it to be so widespread. Over the years a handful of girls at World have done AO with me, but it was always at their instigation and cost free.

Jim57
04-29-16, 13:23
Visit to World on Wednesday 27th.

Picked up ISG colleague in Frankfurt and arrived at the club about 2. 30. Waited in the car park for a couple of minutes to see if we could get a fellow guest to make up three for reduced entry. Gave up and went on in but as luck would have it another guy appeared and the nice lady at the desk offered the reduction. I'm not sure if the other guy realised what was happening.

Anyway went in grabbed a coffee then some food. I was pleased to see a few girls I knew and who I would like to try. I think 5 girls I've previously sessioned with were on holiday. LU was great though.

So I was having some food when I realised who my first target would be. Tall thin girl with curly dirty blonde hair. Best tits (to me anyway) in the club that day! I'd seen her on my last visit but hadn't tried her.

Eventually I sat beside her & we started talking. Her name is Christina. Tats on her arm and on her shoulder with names of her brother & dad & a large tat on back of her leg. No piercings. Oh did I say, lovely, lovely tits! Good English too.

Off to the room. As she bent over to lay out the towels she gave me a great view of her pussy and her superb butt. Got in closer and could see she had the largest pussy lips I've ever had the pleasure to taste. Started sucking them straight away!

Christina is 19 but possesses skills of a much older girl. No attempt to upsell, just asked me if I wanted 30 minutes or an hour. I went for the hour! We must have spent 20 minutes doing 69. I have never experienced a girl who seemed to be as into getting her pussy licked and sucked, pay sex or real life! She was bucking away and on several occasions was squeezing her legs around my head it was hurting. If she wasn't getting off on thios she was certainly acting well.

Moved on to sex. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, sideways doggy then I deposited my load on her lovely little titties.

Wonderful session!

Did the usual in between session stuff then took Oana to a room. Spoke with her many a time, in fact took her friends before her at times! Other times she was too busy. Anyway another fabulous session with a great girl. Its no surprise she is one of the busiest girls at World.

So another great day. Fantastic sex, good company, Lots of watching naked ladies, decent food and plenty of banter with the constant exchanges with the girls trying to get you to room. I know some prefer to less approach type of club, me I love the interaction.

Hessen Bub
04-29-16, 15:06
. Not only HIV to catch, can catch when just kissing.HIV from kissing?

HB.

Sirioja
04-29-16, 18:29
HIV from kissing?

HB.I wrote: not only HIV disease to catch from paid sex and I hope we all know the easiest way to catch sexual diseases is when fucking without condom, can ask your doctor about fucking a prostitute who had many guys without condom, but when the girl is sick and she can not even know, You can also catch some diseases, just kissing her and everybody know how I like to kiss girls I like. Unfortunately I had sex with girls who had AO sex with others, because I didn't know, but when I know or be said, I prefer not to take risks anymore, these girls are not safe enough for me. For risks, I preferred to make beautiful curves across big ice holes today. After more than 300 days in FKK, nearly 100 per year, I didn't need to go to the doctor for sexual disease, maybe I m lucky, or careful for sex, if I m not careful for my poesy, but poets are free, they were even in CCCP, despite goulag.

If Cristina is tall, slim, white skin, small tits, curly blond hair, something special about tongue, not a piercing, she was my Christmas party girl, friendly but not my woman level, no need to repeat for me.

I saw so many times Oana not busy, good if she gets good business now, but 30 000 € is too expensive for a poor French for AO. For 30 000 , I m sure I can book a Russian real top model to dream for 1 month.

To the lovely girls who read all my posts, to FKK little guys who have nothing better to do than speaking with girls about me, after driving last night after work, after sleeping in my igloo car when 0 outside in Switzerland, but today I got my dream in Matterhorn Paradise and so many other dreams in my mind, soon climbing bike and the Devil Zoncolan, only for Sylvana.

So, my friendly advice: live and enjoy your dreams like I do and then You won t need to care about other FKK little guys. I don t need to care or to be jealous about other guys, I just know what I want.

Sirioja
04-29-16, 19:42
Bitumen. Good response. I guess that as I never asked a girl at World I never found out! Of course I know it happens in all clubs, but I wasn't expecting it to be so widespread. Over the years a handful of girls at World have done AO with me, but it was always at their instigation and cost free.Girls proposed You AO for free? Why? To take risks? No FKK girl never proposed me for free. I don t think when girl at Paradise asked me: Do we need it? Holding condom not ready yet, it would have been for free.

Craiova
04-29-16, 22:57
HIV from kissing?Hmm maybe similar like to run a P6 (German) forum without any financial benefit. LOL; in this case 1000 times LOL.

Member #4581
04-30-16, 05:02
Mambo,

I am curious about your statement that lookers are conceited and reject some punters. Was it a couple or was it more widespread? I have not heard of it much. There is always a punter here and there who is rejected by some odd girl for whatever reason, but not all lookers en masse. Strange.

On the subject of AO. Not my cup of tea. But you have to assume all girls do AO. If not at the club, then with their boyfriend or someone outside the club. Sure, she might be doing it with just one or two guys; but those guys in turn might be sleeping with tons of girls. And you never know who does AO or not, because you can never trust them on this subject. So, the only thing you can do is cover yourself up and hope that the condom does not break.

Sirioja
04-30-16, 06:25
No Aylice level at World. Girls are happy when they can get business at most of times, empty World. Despite my ex regular did need so much to tell about just a client to some other girls, girls also like to speak about other girls, even the new Devil I am, had no problems to go with new Cristina and Ella for my few last visits since last summer. Before, Raissa weekly for 1 month last summer and I remember what said to me small brunette ex Georgina, with my behavior I couldn't compete with the Devil in and out of the room, really bad luck she left, many miss her. Could also go with smiling Daniela, Selena. Uru and Vicky. Ro who was blond on March. Even Nea was smiling on March, but when you are used to Megan or Karin or Kate, you have a problem to find a beautiful girl at World. But girls don t run away, they are not busy enough to.

Just wish for new beauties for 13th birthday, Isabella, Georgina, please come back, we will manage for hells. Justina, don't return, take care of You.

Mambomike
04-30-16, 12:38
No, it was pretty obvious and widespread, although the herd was thinning and their desire seemed to be waning at this late stage of night.

Actually since I spent the entire day at Oase yesterday, I am contemplating giving world another chance, although I might now turn a cold shoulder to maria.

Today is an event day, so men and girl attendance should be up. All I have to loose is 60 Euro and a 20 minute trip to Oase if World still has no appeal.

Metal rim glasses, long brown hair, own brown sandles, upper 50's, if anyone is there.

Mambo,

I am curious about your statement that lookers are conceited and reject some punters. Was it a couple or was it more widespread? I have not heard of it much. There is always a punter here and there who is rejected by some odd girl for whatever reason, but not all lookers en masse. Strange.

On the subject of AO. Not my cup of tea. But you have to assume all girls do AO. If not at the club, then with their boyfriend or someone outside the club. Sure, she might be doing it with just one or two guys; but those guys in turn might be sleeping with tons of girls. And you never know who does AO or not, because you can never trust them on this subject. So, the only thing you can do is cover yourself up and hope that the condom does not break.

Mambomike
04-30-16, 12:50
Good to know thanks. I like to let the girl advance the Zimmer question, unless like Janey last night, I already know something about her. If a new to me girl doesn't ask, I take it as a sign that the session will have no interest or passion either.

I was personally frustrated on a few occasions when she kept chatting with others when I wanted to take her; but she remains one of my all-time favorites.

Sirioja
04-30-16, 13:46
Happy 13 for World on 4 June. In 2014 , birthday was for 11 days, last year for 3 days, this year only 1 day. Wish not the last one and some beauties to come.

Mambomike
05-01-16, 00:42
Despite a Saturday party event, there were about 40 girls in attendence, I. E. The usual cast. I found the average face, body here to be a full two points lower than Oase or sharks. The only difference between here an FKK Acapulco is the girls are nude. Many have strong old world romie characteristics.

I did do two sessions here tonight, one with Christa and a double with Oona and Luana. After that, no others interested me and I bolted for oase.

Sirioja
05-02-16, 09:59
Happy 13 for World on 4 June. In 2014 , birthday was for 11 days, last year for 3 days, this year only 1 day. Wish not the last one and some beauties to come.No more happy hours at World? No more 47 until 1 pm and on whole Sunday, when Mainhattan and Sharks, with better castings, have happy hours for 45 or 50. World is the best club for the place, but they really have to improve for managing, to attract clients, certainly not with dogs foods for diner and low casting for look, they would better attract new fresh beauties to attract guys, not only to drink free beer or to look at girls dancing on Saturday night. World seems to compete now with Samya, for bad DJ and casting level.

Shark16
05-03-16, 09:49
No more happy hours at World? No more 47 until 1 pm and on whole Sunday,I paid 47 last weekend (it was a party night). You need to be more precise with what you mean.

Free Dude
05-03-16, 10:55
New pricing: the base is 70 euros again, with a few days of "3 for2" and Wednesday you get an extra (free) entry ticket that is valid for one week. Probably since sunday.

Sirioja
05-03-16, 11:40
I paid 47 last weekend (it was a party night). You need to be more precise with what you mean.No more happy hours on website now, reason why I asked, but I will go elsewhere for prettier girls for Vatertag on Thursday and I don t need their new shuttle advert.

Hessen Bub
05-03-16, 12:17
I still read 59€ special price every day. On Wednesday you get a free entry when paying the full price. So. Full price is 59€ or the original full price of 70€?

HB.

Sirioja
05-03-16, 14:40
70 €? For new foods and casting quality at the moment? Are they crazy, do they want to compete with Oase? The lowest quality FKK are the most expensive, compare to Sharks and Mainhattan which are higher for foods and girls look.

I don t remember paying 70 at World, I paid 50 for 11th birthday with top casting in June 2014.

Free Dude
05-03-16, 15:59
Apparently they changed it one day later. It is now so complicated that I wouldn't dare say I understand. I believe:

The "action" entree fee is 59 each day, on Wednesday you can get a free entry card (valid one week) if you pay the normal entree of 70. Then there are the days where you can get "3 for 2".

Citizen Kane
05-03-16, 17:24
Between 11-13h it's still 47 euro. I think.

Member #4585
05-05-16, 20:41
On the subject of AO. Not my cup of tea. But you have to assume all girls do AO. If not at the club, then with their boyfriend or someone outside the club. Sure, she might be doing it with just one or two guys; but those guys in turn might be sleeping with tons of girls. And you never know who does AO or not, because you can never trust them on this subject. So, the only thing you can do is cover yourself up and hope that the condom does not break.I know what you are saying.

As we know there are heaps of guys, even on ISG, who frequent the AO clubs but also happily cross over to the condom only FKK clubs without batting an eyelid. So there are also men who are fucking girls bareback and then going with supposedly condom only girls in the "mainstream" clubs.

But man, the ability and the opportunity to stick you cock in there bare is such a thrill.

Member #4585
05-05-16, 20:45
Bitumen. Good response. I guess that as I never asked a girl at World I never found out! Of course I know it happens in all clubs, but I wasn't expecting it to be so widespread. Over the years a handful of girls at World have done AO with me, but it was always at their instigation and cost free.Well done. All I can give as feedback is the thumbs up!

Member #4585
05-05-16, 20:51

I was personally frustrated on a few occasions when she kept chatting with others when I wanted to take her; but she remains one of my all-time favorites.After some chat with my club friends we decided that it is best that Maria and us are history. It was nice and fun with Maria. Many hours were spent together whether paid or unpaid with Maria but in the end we have to move on when she is so frustrating.

So we are retiring her number from our phones and deleting the messages and the nice little chats.

The end result is we wish more opportunity for Maria to be with TankTank123 and the Nille! That would be good result. We defer to you TankTank123 and Nille to support Maria.

We move on and find other hotties.

As always, I wish Hello, to Sirioja who does not always answer me when I say Hello, to him in the club.

Sirioja
05-05-16, 21:14
Bitumen,

I don t know who you are, but as I m not a ghost, I will be at Sharks tomorrow Friday, so come to me. I just don t want to lose time with the German business man Sharks girls specialist.

Member #4585
05-05-16, 21:31
but 30 000 is too expensive for a poor French for AO. For 30 000 , I m sure I can book a Russian real top model to dream for 1 month.

To the lovely girls who read all my posts, to FKK little guys who have nothing better to do than speaking with girls about me, after driving last night after work, after sleeping in my igloo carHi Sirioja,

I hope you do not mind me asking.

1. I am curious and I am wondering if your experience has a solution to save money on accommodation but I am concerned about the comfort level. You keep mentioning in your posts about sleeping in your igloo car. I guess you bring pillows and blankets or a sleeping bag to sleep in your car with the front passenger seat down. However, the comfort level concern is regarding the facilities for when you need to go for a shit or [CodeWord111] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord111) in the night or morning when you are sleeping in your car. Are you doing this on the side of the road?

2. You keep saying you are a poor French but you seem to be driving to the clubs in Germany every weekend from Paris. You do not go to just one club but several clubs over a weekend. It seems you have unlimited holidays and unlimited funds to do all this as well. How do you manage this?

I remain in awe of your capacity to go every weekend to the FKKs and see and know many girls.

As always, Hello, to you Sirioja.

Sirioja
05-05-16, 22:09
Hi Sirioja,

I hope you do not mind me asking.

1. I am curious and I am wondering if your experience has a solution to save money on accommodation but I am concerned about the comfort level. You keep mentioning in your posts about sleeping in your igloo car. I guess you bring pillows and blankets or a sleeping bag to sleep in your car with the front passenger seat down. However, the comfort level concern is regarding the facilities for when you need to go for a shit or in the night or morning when you are sleeping in your car. Are you doing this on the side of the road?

2. You keep saying you are a poor French but you seem to be driving to the clubs in Germany every weekend from Paris. You do not go to just one club but several clubs over a weekend. It seems you have unlimited holidays and unlimited funds to do all this as well. How do you manage this?

I remain in awe of your capacity to go every weekend to the FKKs and see and know many girls.

As always, Hello, to you Sirioja.Once again, girls are much more interesting than a normal French guy who just want to live his dreams and not available for guys. Between my Russian escorts and about 100 days in FKK per year, I try to keep my mind free and fresh in German Winter nights. Did you ever sleep in ice igloo? When it s minus 30 or 40 outside, I had minus 25 on top of Zermatt last Friday, you can have 0 and sometimes nearly 2 degrees, then you have to stick with your guys to keep them alive when they sleep, same for foods, when You order them not to kill some animals, then You may have to give them your foods and stay for days without eating, only drinking, sometimes snow, with salt, so my car is like Hyatt, to sleep 1 or 2 hours. Most of my drivings between Germany and Paris are in the night. Each one his life and experiences, but better to enjoy own life than being jealous about others.

Member #4585
05-07-16, 11:35
Once again, girls are much more interesting than a normal French guy who just want to live his dreams and not available for guys. Between my Russian escorts and about 100 days in FKK per year, I try to keep my mind free and fresh in German Winter nights. Did you ever sleep in ice igloo? When it s minus 30 or 40 outside, I had minus 25 on top of Zermatt last Friday, you can have 0 and sometimes nearly 2 degrees, then you have to stick with your guys to keep them alive when they sleep, same for foods, when You order them not to kill some animals, then You may have to give them your foods and stay for days without eating, only drinking, sometimes snow, with salt, so my car is like Hyatt, to sleep 1 or 2 hours. Most of my drivings between Germany and Paris are in the night. Each one his life and experiences, but better to enjoy own life than being jealous about others.I cannot say that I had slept in a ice igloo. For one thing, I have no idea how to build an ice igloo by cutting square blocks from an ice bed and then stacking them to create the dome shape of the typical stylized igloo one sees in cartoons. I usually stay in a chalet or a hotel when I do go into the mountains to go skiing or at least a tent when it is summer in the mountains when one is hiking.

I guess when the temperature outside is minus 25 that I too would be looking after my two little guys in between my legs to make sure that they do not get frost bite so that the seedlings therein will live another day to impregnate a female of the species in the future. I would hate for my guys to be frozen and yes, I would want to keep them alive as suggest. Thanks for the thought.

Ok, I get it now. You just leave the club at closing time late in the night / morning then drive for some bit and then sleep in the car for 1 to 2 hours before going onto the next club to freshen up at opening time. I can see this method saves the cash and makes varied use of your motor vehicle. Good idea to make the drive from Paris to Germany in the night.

I still stand in awe of your 100 days per year in FKK. I mean it is like you must be independently wealthy or your business is run by excellent managers for you or your job is flexible to allow you to have not to need to work on Fridays or even Mondays on a regular basis since you are in the clubs the whole weekend. Good work.

ExpatLover
05-08-16, 15:49
Was at World and despite some negative reviews I must say it is still my favorite club, a lot of girl available had a very good session with Christina 23 YO, blond Romanian with great see cup.

Lots of other possibilities, left at 6 PM because I prefer the day shift girls and want to avoid some kind of evening customers. Highly recommendable FKK.

TankTank123
05-08-16, 20:40
.... had a very good session with Christina 23 YO, blond Romanian with great see cup.Is this Christina new? Both the new curly blonde Christina that appeared late last year and the long-time darkish Christina had 'A' cups; or did one of these 2 put on silicones?

Jim57
05-09-16, 09:09
Is this Christina new? Both the new curly blonde Christina that appeared late last year and the long-time darkish Christina had 'A' cups; or did one of these 2 put on silicones?The newish Christina with long curly blonde hair told me she is 19 and definately has A cups. Lovely they are too. Report on my visit with her a page or so back for more description. Great girl!

ExpatLover
05-09-16, 14:12
Is this Christina new? Both the new curly blonde Christina that appeared late last year and the long-time darkish Christina had 'A' cups; or did one of these 2 put on silicones?Christina is blond and works there for good a year, and definitively very nice C cups may be one of the most beautiful I saw.

Shark16
05-09-16, 16:35
Was at World and despite some negative reviews I must say it is still my favorite club, .... Highly recommendable FKK.Maybe not my #1, but highly recommended and much underrated on ISG (at least on the weekends).

-S16
Who still find Selena and Oana seriously cute and rewarding even though I may every now and then make sneak glances in the direction of Ricarda, Jessica, Lisa, Vicky and Larissa and and ...

TankTank123
05-09-16, 21:46
Christina is blond and works there for good a year, and definitively very nice C cups may be one of the most beautiful I saw.Thank you. I asked because the other 2 did not provide me good service. There are therefore 3 Christinas there, and I will try out this 3rd one next week.

Sirioja
05-10-16, 09:14
I cannot say that I had slept in a ice igloo. For one thing, I have no idea how to build an ice igloo by cutting square blocks from an ice bed and then stacking them to create the dome shape of the typical stylized igloo one sees in cartoons. I usually stay in a chalet or a hotel when I do go into the mountains to go skiing or at least a tent when it is summer in the mountains when one is hiking.

I guess when the temperature outside is minus 25 that I too would be looking after my two little guys in between my legs to make sure that they do not get frost bite so that the seedlings therein will live another day to impregnate a female of the species in the future. I would hate for my guys to be frozen and yes, I would want to keep them alive as suggest. Thanks for the thought.

Ok, I get it now. You just leave the club at closing time late in the night / morning then drive for some bit and then sleep in the car for 1 to 2 hours before going onto the next club to freshen up at opening time. I can see this method saves the cash and makes varied use of your motor vehicle. Good idea to make the drive from Paris to Germany in the night.

I still stand in awe of your 100 days per year in FKK. I mean it is like you must be independently wealthy or your business is run by excellent managers for you or your job is flexible to allow you to have not to need to work on Fridays or even Mondays on a regular basis since you are in the clubs the whole weekend. Good work.Once again, certainly because of my bad, long time ago learned English, but I understood this forum was for sharing informations about FKK and prostitutes, not to write about other guys way of life.

Don't you think should me more interesting to write about new slim Jasmin? About a star back at World? Even not so slim than last summer, but wish her good luck. Maybe World will improve for beauties and not only worth for the best garden and free beers. I regret renovation didn't improve rooms quality.

We can also write about hells guests and problems they made to Georgina and Justina. Much more interesting than writing about me and I don't read so many writings about another guy? Why am I so attractive for other guys?

But if you come to meet me, we can speak about how to survive in a windy cold place, much colder than Winters in Germany, how to protect guys who work for you, not your small balls, just because these guys trust you and you need them to do the job, about how many days visiting FKK, and with a computer or even a good smartphone, I could be in FKK every day, like some guys, and work in the garden, being sucked by a girl, under computer, like in office with secretary under the table. But it would be too boring to be in FKK all along the week and it's difficult for me to find really attractive girls, so I prefer to recover during the week, in real life, and my best dreams are out of brothels, even I always look for dreamed girls.

Sirioja
05-10-16, 20:22
Christina is blond and works there for good a year, and definitively very nice C cups may be one of the most beautiful I saw.Cristina who works for about 2 years, my mistake on Vatertag 2015, and the tall, white skin, small tits, curly blond hair, Cristina who works since November, are both friendly and sweet girls, but very average for sensuality and skill. No need to repeat for both, but it was my mistake for long time working at World Cristina.

ExpatLover
05-12-16, 10:28
Cristina who works for about 2 years, my mistake on Vatertag 2015, and the tall, white skin, small tits, curly blond hair, Cristina who works since November, are both friendly and sweet girls, but very average for sensuality and skill. No need to repeat for both, but it was my mistake for long time working at World Cristina.Agree with your comment, but for me it is a optical fuck which is enough, I don t trust in any behavior or words from the FKK girls except those that I meet outside the clubs as escort which can be sometimes more reliable.

Sirioja
05-12-16, 14:21
Agree with your comment, but for me it is a optical fuck which is enough, I don t trust in any behavior or words from the FKK girls except those that I meet outside the clubs as escort which can be sometimes more reliable.Which words? Yes prostitutes are more skillful to lie than for sex. Always odd, WGs saying you behave badly, after they went to have regular rooms with you, without needing to run after or force them. Escorts are also skillful to lie, it s part of prostitutes job and some girls can change from a day to another one, without meeting you, just because they read something or were said by a real man.

Both Cristina, I don't know the third one if she exists, are friendly girls, but not sensual and skillful enough for my expectations, so no need to repeat. Beauty is very important for me, but not enough, a pretty doll is not interesting, Megan who is the prettiest for me in FKK, is not only a top model, but a nice girl in room.

Wish for beauties for birthday on 4 June.

Entry 47 on next Sunday and Monday, but Formula 1 Barcelona for me.

TankTank123
05-13-16, 04:43
On Wednesday in Sharks, I met an ex-World girl who confirmed that there are 3 Christinas in World:

1. Long-time slim girl with darkish skin. She is the one who harassed me in every visit since 3 years ago. Just slightly less irritating than that 'Egyptian' Georgina from Palace / Oase / Sharks. She left work for about 9 months due to a bounty from a sugar daddy. When money ran out, she resumed work last year and started buggering me again. Sits together with Oana.

2. Newest one who arrived end of last year. Very slim curly blonde. Could speak very little English and gave me mediocre service. Sits quietly by herself most of the time at the end of the room just before the corridor.

3. The one recently reported in this forum whom I have not tried. Blonde with shapely soft tits. Reportedly sits with Alina / Sabrina / Luana and has been around for slightly more than a year. Strangely, I have never noticed her, probably because Alina / Sabrina / Luana / Ioanna would have intercepted me before then.

Megan did not seem to have that much business on Wednesday, just sitting on the couch beside the pole. I might give her a try when I visit Sharks again next week, but to me, she just has a normal GND face, and had therefore not attracted me in the past.

Sirioja
05-13-16, 05:14
Unfortunately, no top model like Megan at World, sometimes she is tired and then doesn't run after work, but just wait, even I didn't go last times because of 2 guys, not because of her, but has always been a pleasure for about 20 times with her and more to come.

At World, Cristina who works for about 2 years, is about 1,60 , not so slim nor firm, quite big tits, before with curly blond hair, seems a little bit shy, not so smiling, I shouldn't have gone with her, but there is always a end for everything.

On beginning of 2014, there was a blond, slim Cristina with not perfect teeth, but a top GFE. Never saw her again.

TankTank123
05-16-16, 05:44
I met a girl I saw previously from World at FKK Leipzig on Saturday. When I asked her why she changed clubs, she said that she had to run away from World due to pressure from a pimp who insisted that she come under his protection. She said that a co-worker at World, whom I had also sessioned with, informed the pimp about her. Although I felt sympathy for her, I finally did not have a session with her as I had never found her attractive enough. But I noticed she was reasonably busy at Leipzig, just as she was at World.

It is quite sad that such things happen. I was quite surprised that that informant girl would do such a thing, as I thought that she (the informant) was a sweet and decent girl. I will probably not want to session with this informant again, but other ISGers would probably do so as she is mentioned every now and then as an attractive girl.

Sirioja
05-16-16, 07:48
For sure World is wonderland for girls, with hells guests, pimps, blond polish management for 1 year, why so many girls left, but Justina and Georgina didn't left because of slow business when they had many regulars there, even some champagne ones. Girls become more talkative when You meet them elsewhere, I also remember a girl saying she was afraid of some clients. But not only at World, also pimps and pimping girls at Sharks and also some hells guests there. I also remember Sam at GT, getting a pimping girl behind her, working for her Turkish pimp, some would say BF.

Some girls refuse to go to room with Romanian guys.

But girls prefer to say: everything is OK, because more attractive to look in good health than sick. That s their life and job. Bad business for poor girls.

Hessen Bub
05-16-16, 09:01
TT: This happens a lot more often than you might think. Over the years I've known a dozen of girls with that background.

HB.

Sirioja
05-16-16, 10:40
TT: This happens a lot more often than you might think. Over the years I've known a dozen of girls with that background.

HB.Because informant or pimping girls are just a shame, some pimping ones ask to be daily paid, when some girls just make enough business to pay entry, we should name when we know, not to go with that kind of girls who fuck their job "friends". Not only at World, there are also some at Sharks.

ExpatLover
05-16-16, 11:24
I met a girl I saw previously from World at FKK Leipzig on Saturday. When I asked her why she changed clubs, she said that she had to run away from World due to pressure from a pimp who insisted that she come under his protection. She said that a co-worker at World, whom I had also sessioned with, informed the pimp about her. Although I felt sympathy for her, I finally did not have a session with her as I had never found her attractive enough. But I noticed she was reasonably busy at Leipzig, just as she was at World.

It is quite sad that such things happen. I was quite surprised that that informant girl would do such a thing, as I thought that she (the informant) was a sweet and decent girl. I will probably not want to session with this informant again, but other ISGers would probably do so as she is mentioned every now and then as an attractive girl.Don't be naive, just stay 1 hour outside the big clubs in your car and watch the girls coming in which kind of cars whit whom, and also try to notice the plate of the car.

Sorry to always repeat never believe what a girl is telling you in the club except you know her many years, are we telling to our wife, girlfriend what we are doing in the clubs, we will also build a story around, the same for the girls.

Hiro Protagonist
05-16-16, 18:57
So then it was that time again. I'm planning a trip to Frankfurt and will be staying for 2-3 nights. At least one of the nights I'm planning to visit one of the clubs around Frankfurt.

I guess that my options then are Oase, Sharks and World. I have to been to the first two. My question for the members of this forum is; is the trip by train to World worth it, is the club still good? Or would you go to someplace else?

Hiro

McAdonis
05-16-16, 20:20
When I asked her why she changed clubs, she said that she had to run away from World due to pressure from a pimp who insisted that she come under his protection. She said that a co-worker at World, whom I had also sessioned with, informed the pimp about her.Seems suspicious that a girl you never sessioned with would just reveal info like this. Could she be attempting to assassinate the character of the alleged "informant"? Either way the informant scenario you describe is textbook extortion / protection racketeering. Make life unbearable for the victim until the victim pays the protection money, or until the victim comes under protection of someone else. Either choice perpetuates the cycle. The informant WG could be doing more insidious things like collecting: flight details, addresses, approximate earnings, relatives, etc.

EE countries are full of so-called private security firms (behind the curtain just organized crime):

https://www.reportingproject.net/security/index.php/stories/1-stories/7-romania-new-system-same-players

Craiova
05-16-16, 23:28
I met a girl I saw previously from World at FKK Leipzig on Saturday. When I asked her why she changed clubs, she said that she had to run away from World due to pressure from a pimp who insisted that she come under his protection. She said that a co-worker at World, whom I had also sessioned with, informed the pimp about her. Although I felt sympathy for her, I finally did not have a session with her as I had never found her attractive enough. But I noticed she was reasonably busy at Leipzig, just as she was at World.Unfortunately things like that happen at FKK clubs even with WG as female pimp (assistant). But also some girls create stories like this even start crying in room to get sympathy and ofc more money from client. In your case I am suspicious bc you are a new guy she don't know you and second if you want hide from someone at World you shouldn't change to Leipzig bc of connection of these clubs.

TankTank123
05-17-16, 05:25
In your case I am suspicious bc you are a new guy she don't know you and second if you want hide from someone at World you shouldn't change to Leipzig bc of connection of these clubs.She has seen me many times before at World although I had not taken her. She was probably hoping for Intel on World, and also to get a session from me.
I posed the same question to he about the connection. She said she had no problems with the Hell Angels, just with that Romanian pimp.

Optimist
05-17-16, 19:45
TankTank. Christina number 3 on your Christina list is very attractive but very mediocre service. In fact the other two Christina you list also give very poor service. Christina 3 is however a very pleasant girl.

TankTank123
05-18-16, 07:11
Optimist,

Thank you for your advice on Christina 3. It will save me €50.

Heading for Babylon today to try hopefully to get my Alexa fix, as I see her listed on the roster. I hope she is not pre-booked up. Maybe you might be there again when I am there?

Jim57
05-18-16, 08:53
Optimist,

Thank you for your advice on Christina 3. It will save me 50.

Heading for Babylon today to try hopefully to get my Alexa fix, as I see her listed on the roster. I hope she is not pre-booked up. Maybe you might be there again when I am there?I know what I'm after sometimes differs to what other guys are looking for, both in terms of looks & body as well as service, but if Christina 3 is the tall fairly new girl then she did the business for me recently and I'll more than likely be looking for her again on my next visit to World.

Optimist
05-18-16, 11:01
Jim57. Christina 3 has been around for a year and is not tall, so I think she is different to your one. Unfortunately I am not sufficiently regular to be sure who you mean, sorry.

Jim57
05-18-16, 13:03
Jim57. Christina 3 has been around for a year and is not tall, so I think she is different to your one. Unfortunately I am not sufficiently regular to be sure who you mean, sorry.Yes must be a different girl. Here is what I said about the Christina I met 'Tall thin girl with curly dirty blonde hair. Best tits (to me anyway) in the club that day! I'd seen her on my last visit but hadn't tried her.

Eventually I sat beside her & we started talking. Her name is Christina. Tats on her arm and on her shoulder with names of her brother & dad & a large tat on back of her leg. No piercings. Oh did I say, lovely, lovely tits! Good English too. '.

I was more than satisfied with her service.

Sirioja
05-18-16, 13:26
Tall, slim, white skin, curly blond hair, Cristina may be the one who arrived not long ago before Christmas party on December. Friendly but not woman yet. I remember quite small tits and her tongue.

Monger152
05-21-16, 10:17
Do you recommend going to World on June 4th for the 13 year party or would it be too crowded? How has it been in previous years?

Craiova
05-21-16, 13:26
My evaluation system consists of optic, service and chemistry. Optic is combination of bodies and faces. Service should be clear and with chemistry I mean how we fit means smartness, humor, mood, atmosphere and illusion.

These are my rating of some current FKK World girls:

Optic / service / chemestry.

Annabelle 7,5/9 / 8 = 24,5.

Christina 7 / 9 / 8 = 24.

Enya 7 / 9 / 8 = 24.

Isa 7 / 8 / 7,5 = 22,5.

Lisa 8,5/7,5/6,5 = 22,5.

Oana 7 / 7 / 6 = 20.

Sabrina 8 / 8 / 6 = 22.