PDA

View Full Version : FKK World - Giessen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48

Syzygies
07-23-16, 01:38
Syzygies. I agree: no reason why girls should reveal their private lives to passing customers.

I don't ask questions, but I do tell the girls if I like them. This is sometimes interpreted by them as meaning I will give them money, so they either make up stories or tell me the truth about their lives.

Maybe I gave the wrong impression in saying the numbers are legion who do this. It feels a bit like it but it is only a small minority. Sorry about my sloppy writing.Only 1 girl ever asked me for money as she claimed she could not pay the rent and had nothing to buy her train ticket to Oase. Could have been false info. Matters little.

Most girls I have a contact for, do not ask for money. Some girls are too classy to do that. Perhaps they know I have too many girls that I like. No one super special.

Sirioja
07-23-16, 22:49
For who asked, no Oana today, but she will return.

Nea is back and was smiling after my room with her new friend who is a sweet GF.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 08:32
Syzygies. I agree: no reason why girls should reveal their private lives to passing customers.

On other hand, just a few girls reveal far too much, without being asked anything. Elizabeth (Cze) of Oase told me plenty of personal things I could not possibly write here. Far too open in my view, and seems to never make up detectable bullshit, so I tended to believe her. I never told her anything much about myself personally so no idea why she tells me too much. I prefer girls to keep their important private life, private. Let me be blissfully unaware.

Helps me think almost all my favorite girls have no pimp. LOL. Actually I don't know and don't really want to know. Must be that some do have pimps. However girls are not asking me for money. This is good. I would not like it.

When I see guys dropping girls off in an expensive car like BMW or Mercedes, I don't know what to think. It's not the best look. Not my favourite girls though. Some of my favourite girls drive their own car, themselves. So they must have a license to drive. One girl drove to my apartment to meet when she was not working at the club. She doesn't work too often and irregularly and clearly no pimp. However needs to make some money. A student but could a afford a new car. She did tell me some private details but nothing I preferred not to hear. Easy normal stuff.

Its best to collect contact details only for girls of high self esteem, high confidence, and high class. These types do not ask for money, normally. They have ability to make plenty of money at the club. Never desperate. Too classy for that. So I recommend not to collect contact details for girls without knowing them well first, and still to be selective.

The downside is I lost contact with several girls that were big favourites. Exceptional girls often do not seem to really last long term. They move on to something else or disappear.

My list of FKK girl contacts is very short indeed. One I am still in contact over 3 years since she retired.

Hessen Bub
07-24-16, 08:47
So a girl driving "her own" car or having a license doesn't have a pimp? Interesting.

HB.

Ortos
07-24-16, 09:00
So a girl driving "her own" car or having a license doesn't have a pimp? Interesting.

HB.Yes, it might also indicate what we "experts" term the Black Widow Effect: where a given girl poisons or in some other way removes said pimp from the scene and takes over the car herself. Not so common, but there are cases on record, for sure! :)

Hessen Bub
07-24-16, 09:20
Driving a car doesn't mean she owns it. Saying so neither.

HB.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 10:04

HB.I don't make that implication. I don't know she paid cash for car or has a loan. I was in the car to direct her briefly but did not see evidence of many things nor did I ask for evidence of anything.

I stated I don't believe she has a pimp. That is independent of driving the car. Girls who have studies and work only very part time are less likely to have a pimp.

I did not mention her name, so not your problem whether she has one or not. It is my best guess.

Up to you if you think every girl has a pimp. I don't make the assumption for every last girl.

Sure some girls who claim studies don't actually have studies. My student girl says she tests out other girls knowledge to see if they are really students and some fail the test. They seem to know little about modern University systems that they should know about.

Everything on the forum is stories. Believe what you want. I just write my perspective without making up shit. Others were not present at the events.

Sirioja
07-24-16, 10:36
Mac,

Many big natural tits at World at the moment, and a slim brunette who looks a bit shy, but smiling. No black sexy stockings.

I like Amira big tits, with black stockings I put off, but my yesterday new GF has small sensitive tits and I liked the way she looked at me putting off her sexy black high socks, and smiling.

Casting in the afternoon was so low, tall Cristina, Anja, small blond Victoria asking me if I will ever go with her? Funny girl, since she knows me, not even she pay me. Marina without Oana. Happy, You have a new small body like Marina, 35 kg, long chestnut hair. Sabrina, Alina, Claudia claiming to be Moldovian. Nea arrived about 4 pm, also Ella, small, pretty face, brunette with ridiculous silicon turning to the roof. Liana left for holidays and Amira was so sad again, she is far from home, since so long time, now she has the french devil present, she asked for, on her. Make an intimate present to a woman and then she become so smiling, saying: Come to me, when You will be ready, but even she is still pretty for me, I like her beautiful smile, her eyes, but not interested after Turkish, so I preferred the hell of autobahns, even at night, to Zurich.

Free rooms, girls waiting, not many Turkish, until 11 pm on this Saturday, end of month. Here is the new World. Breakfast and diner were good.

Optimist
07-24-16, 10:53
I never know a girl's real situation, even when I know and visit her home address (very rare). I think such workers have no pimp but maybe I am naive. Normally my favourites fall into this category.

And how to define a pimp?. In my view any girl who is working of her own free will, even if she has a partner, or even owes a little money to someone who gave her money to start does not have a pimp. But I can never be 100% sure what " of her own free will" means without knowing everything about her (which is impossible).

As Syzygies says, it is all stories, ours and theirs, some true, some fictional

Syzygies
07-24-16, 11:26
I never know a girl's real situation, even when I know and visit her home address (very rare). I think such workers have no pimp but maybe I am naive. Normally my favourites fall into this category.

And how to define a pimp?. In my view any girl who is working of her own free will, even if she has a partner, or even owes a little money to someone who gave her money to start does not have a pimp. But I can never be 100% sure what " of her own free will" means without knowing everything about her (which is impossible).

As Syzygies says, it is all stories, ours and theirs, some true, some fictionalWell said. I met one FKK girls' son and her mother and she at one time lived with a Hell's angels bikie who she claimed was not exactly a pimp. He did not fuck her any more and used her more like a house maid according to her.

Of course everyone will think he was some sort of pimp, including me, but I cannot be certain exactly how it was. She left him. I was a short term boyfriend. I was not a pimp. She wasn't giving me money.

She just needed to feel the warmth of a more normal relationship. I could not help her to get residence in Germany though, since I am from elsewhere.

Optimist
07-24-16, 11:57
I tend to focus on the girls who (I think) don't get mixed up with men such as pimps. Just for balance, I have heard stories about the former manager of an FKK (name withheld for obvious reasons) which made my toes curl, but on the other hand he could be genuinely very generous and a genuine, no strings attached, friend to working girls. The more one knows the more complicated it gets.

Jim57
07-24-16, 13:47
Quick trip back to Germany. Heading to World now. Should get there before 5 pm.

Sirioja
07-24-16, 21:02
For her fans, Jessika silicon is again at Globe, today. She should get better business than at World like it was yesterday, Saturday. Poor girls with slow business. What a casting at Globe with Kate of course, busy, for her last day before short holidays, also ex Isabella for her last day before holidays in her blood country, I m happy she said from herself she is Romanian, now she is my pretty Romanian. Also, top dancer, blond Stefie and small, pretty brunette, Lia.

Fjermi
07-30-16, 11:42
Are there any nice ebony girls at world?

Sirioja
07-30-16, 17:39
Are there any nice ebony girls at world?Didn't see any last night. There are at Sharks.

Jim57
08-11-16, 13:47
Better late than never I suppose! I was at World on 24th July but for various reasons I haven't been able to report.

Longish drive to get there after a long working day & night the previous day so only had one session. Nice sunny weather so I spent time relaxing in the garden.

Lots of possible girls. Some I'd been with before and several I've yet to sample. Thought about looking for something new but was walking past the outside pool and Christina was sitting on one of the swinging couches. She gave me a big smile & called me over. Quick cuddle then it was off to the room! Resistance would have been futile. For me anyway she is the prettiest girl in the club and she does all I need in ther room. I was too tired to spend energy on giving her the orgasm like my last visit so after a brief bit of DATY we moved on to satisfying my needs. Brilliant session with a great finish. To others she may lack experience but Christina fits the profile of what I'm after and was just I needed that day.

I'm still baffled as to why World gets some less than satisfactory reports here.

Hessen Bub
08-11-16, 20:30
Which Christina? There's three or more.

HB.

Sirioja
08-12-16, 02:31
Jim,

Keep on enjoying tall, curly blond hair, Cristina if she is good for you, we all have different tastes.

Until my last visit on 29 July, I can t say casting was good for my eyes, but since birthday, I was happy to meet Amira and after, because I couldn't go with her when I went with Amira, jolie, sweet little monkey, Anjelina, a real GF behavior. Amira was really lovely on 29 July, as she was at the beginning. Bad management to exhaust her to lose her exceptional wildcat energy.

Nea was there, long time Cristina also, noticed in July a small brunette with pretty face, but ridiculous silicon. What was funny was most of girls were smiling to me, except small Marina, maybe because she felt lonely without Oana.

Trombone
08-14-16, 13:44
World's new website is a bit confusing about the entrance fee. It says 70 Euro entry, but 59 Euro daily special? When I last visited a few months ago it was 59, is it still the same?

Sirioja
08-14-16, 19:51
47 before 1 pm, 59 after. Also some other discounts. 39 for 2 last hours.

Wish new pretty girls at World after holidays, and to meet again my jolie Anjelina. Ro, a real GF even out of the room, but I m happy she takes long holidays. Wish also all the best to Amira and thanks so much for real pleasure, among my best rooms at World, even better than Anna. Pol or Isabella.

Jim57
08-15-16, 10:13
Which Christina? There's three or more.

HB.Youngish, tall, long curly dirty blonde hair, tatoo of a name at the top of her chest. Been there since late last year.

Trombone
08-15-16, 13:03
Are there any nice ebony girls at world?I go to World only a few times per year, so I'm not the most informed member here, but I do remember seeing ebony girls there. I've seen more ebony girls at Sharks though. From forum posts, if I remember correctly, I gather there are more ebony girls at Babylon in Koln.

Hessen Bub
08-15-16, 16:38
Right now there's no ebony girls at World. At least not on my visits.

HB.

Sirioja
08-15-16, 19:28
Right now there's no ebony girls at World. At least not on my visits.

HB.I confirm for my 7 visits on June and July. Only 1 Asian MILF. Smiling Selena from Montevideo for South American.

Sirioja
08-19-16, 21:54
For World fans, Ibiza party on 3 September. Last Ibiza party was 2 August 2014 , I said to my regular on 1 August, I will not come. This year, my little monkey GF should not be back from holidays.

Sirioja
08-20-16, 09:47
So you're having sex with animals now? Gorilla, chimp or baboon?I love everything who is sweet and pretty face, and she is. A real GF, before friend with Amira, so I couldn't go with her, for Amira, but last times, she was with Nea, and then Nea became smiling again. Amira was with cat eyes Liana.

TankTank123
08-22-16, 07:18
As I had a few hours free last night before my flight out of Germany this morning, I dropped in at World at 10 pm (since I had already visited Sharks the week before).

I was just on time to see the day shift leave: Alina, Marina, Tina, Oana, Christina1 (longest around, dark skin, dark hair, used to be slim but now with much added fat at the bottom), Christina3 (blond, medium height, C-cups), Elisa, Bella, plus a few more girls who were large, ugly, or had big boobs and thus whose names I knoweth not.

As my only favourites remaining - Maria and Neya - were busy, I had to try out some new girls.

First to be tried was a new blonde Christina4, just one month in the club. (Christina2 is the tall skinny curly blonde beloved by Jim57). Christina4 has a really toned body, with abs like Claudia's at Living Room. Short and slim, not a gram of extra fat. Not as pretty though; but she was also dynamite in the room, and eager to please.

Next to be tried was a tall, very slim blonde Natalia with very blue eyes. However, the session was mediocre. She did what was required but seemed disinterested. Maybe it was because she was tired out, being already late at night.

Finally, I did something I never thought I would ever do - to take a girl with huge silicones. This was the very cute and pretty, small, slim brunette whom I had wanted to take last month before I saw the silicones. This time round, there was direct eye contact and her smile melted my heart. Some posters have mentioned the sight of her huge silicones recently, but did not mention her name: it is also Natalia. Turned out to be another good find. Good GFE and kissing, good English, funny and lively. Only downside was that I had to be very careful in not squashing her boobs as, according to her, they are now at a critical stabilisation phase. Sideways positions are also out.

Although just a short visit, it was a good night in World even without any of my favorites available.

Jim57
08-23-16, 12:37
First to be tried was a new blonde Christina4, just one month in the club. (Christina2 is the tall skinny curly blonde beloved by Jim57). Christina4 has a really toned body, with abs like Claudia's at Living Room. Short and slim, not a gram of extra fat. Not as pretty though; but she was also dynamite in the room, and eager to please.

I hope you were nice to her as well? Lovely, lovely girl.

TankTank123
08-23-16, 13:20
I imagine Anni-Lavinia has returned to World since accommodation is much easier to get in Giessen area rather than BHH area. With Anni-Lavinia , could make the little trip.Bad news. Older World girls who know her informed me that she had not been present at World recently after a short stay there in July.

Sirioja
08-23-16, 14:23
I hope you were nice to her as well? Lovely, lovely girl.Yours is number 2 for him, he was with new, number 4. Your tall, is at least, friendly and smiling.

BoniFun
08-24-16, 13:40
Hello everyone,

I'm going to visit either World or Oase next Sunday (28.08).

Which would you recommend? (Posting in both Oase and World forums).

Mainly looking for thin, sweet GFE type girls if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

Sirioja
08-24-16, 16:36
For GFE, World. For beauties, good luck.

ExpatLover
08-24-16, 18:22
Hello everyone,

I'm going to visit either World or Oase next Sunday (28.08).

Which would you recommend? (Posting in both Oase and World forums).

Mainly looking for thin, sweet GFE type girls if that matters.

Thanks in advance.Was today in world arrived at 12 never saw it so full for a Wednesday, the second parking was full. Paid 59 but got a free entry ticket valid for 1 week. Probably 4 men for 1 girl. A lot of regular but also a lot of new girls looking like GFE 20 years old just coming out of school or their first club. The next Sunday the weather will be fine too and you risk the same issues as today. Good luck.

TankTank123
08-26-16, 11:33
The next Sunday the weather will be fine too and you risk the same issues as today. Good luck.Last Sunday, it was cold. At midnight, there were about 20 girls and about 15 men (mainly German I think, did not hear any Turkish).

Optimist
08-26-16, 16:05
Bonifun In principle World is the better choice, but lineup on Sunday is limited, as in most clubs. The atmosphere tends to be very relaxed and if you stay a long time you should absorb it nicely.

Sunday breakfast at World is the best I have seen in FKK (although no fresh cooked omelettes).

Sirioja
08-26-16, 16:15
Bonifun In principle World is the better choice, but lineup on Sunday is limited, as in most clubs. The atmosphere tends to be very relaxed and if you stay a long time you should absorb it nicely.

Sunday breakfast at World is the best I have seen in FKK (although no fresh cooked omelettes).Go to Globe. Ch brunch on Sunday at 1 pm, with glass of champagne, or even at GT Bruggen, World Sunday breakfast is far behind, just same level than Sharks.

I will have to give a look on summer casting, but not on a dead Sunday. Can have good Sunday casting at Sharks.

Hessen Bub
08-26-16, 16:29
Sunday breakfast at World is the best I have seen in FKK (although no fresh cooked omelettes).Which Sharks is offering. On Sundays. When all the cheapskates are attending. It's not on offer non-discount days. Great policy.

HB.

TankTank123
08-26-16, 16:51
Sunday breakfast at World is the best I have seen in FKK (although no fresh cooked omelettes).Don't forget the free Prosecco, orange juice, and hot soup with either dumplings or meatballs

Craiova
08-26-16, 16:57
Don't forget the free Prosecco, orange juice, and hot soup with either dumplings or meatballsYou get this all plus fresh cooked omelettes and many more delicacy at Sunday brunch at Mainhattan for 45 Euro entry.

Sirioja
08-26-16, 18:31
Last Sunday, it was cold. At midnight, there were about 20 girls and about 15 men (mainly German I think, did not hear any Turkish).Such crowded World, with 20 girls who had still 3 hours to work, good business for night team. Except maybe on Friday and Saturday, I think same business at night all other days, with more girls some days.

MikeTk1974
08-28-16, 10:42
This is my first time to visit this club. Sat. Arrived here by 13:00. Around 20+ gals. Great outdoor facilities.

Entry fee is 45 E.

Alina, 24 , Romania. Tanned shape body GFE. Real soft be cup.

I meet her in outdoor pool. Deal 1 HR with CIM. Enjoy this crazy outdoor sex under the sunny sky. FK, DATY, BBBJ, fuck, 69, fingering, CIM.

Total damage 150 E.

Alexandra, 24, Moldova, half blonde, dark, fatty, big ass, enhanced tits.

No kiss, 69, fingering. CIM. Total damage 150 E.

Later I talked with her. She enjoys working here. Don't like other gals eyes look at money only.

ThienHoangb4
08-29-16, 14:35
There will be Ibiza party on Sep 3th. Has anyone ever been to this party before? I plan to be in the Frankfurt area but not sure if I should come to World for this event. Any description is great!

Craiova
08-29-16, 15:40
There will be Ibiza party on Sep 3th. Has anyone ever been to this party before? I plan to be in the Frankfurt area but not sure if I should come to World for this event. Any description is great!There are girls, guys, food, drinks and music.

Optimist
08-29-16, 16:05
There will be Ibiza party on Sep 3th. Has anyone ever been to this party before? I plan to be in the Frankfurt area but not sure if I should come to World for this event. Any description is great!A few brought in performers doing hackneyed strip routines, often crowded with men, girls watching the acts, with sudden rushes for rooms, sometimes 15 minute waits for rooms. The Ibiza party should be less busy than some, but it depends partly on the weather. I don't see much point in these parties, but I don't like watching such entertainment. So, all depends what you like. Don't expect any wild orgy atmosphere.

I see you've been asking several questions. Don't try to over plan. The best things in clubs are the surprise good encounters. Just pick a couple of clubs in the area you are staying and see which you like best.Have a good trip

Sirioja
08-29-16, 16:40
There will be Ibiza party on Sep 3th. Has anyone ever been to this party before? I plan to be in the Frankfurt area but not sure if I should come to World for this event. Any description is great!Last Ibiza party was on 2 August 2014 , another time at World, when there were girls attractive enough, to will to pay for.

After an expensive pleasure at Globe on Friday with my 2 regular GF, decided to check with my eyes what I read. For who know a bit World, best day for best casting is Saturday, so I made a stop on this Saturday, sunny, warm, even I knew I wouldn't not find jolie little monkey Anjelina, nor Amira, but I wanted to enjoy the new top models, just falling from the truck. On winter 2015 , I was the only one to write casting was quite good, with my regular, but also the small brunette superstar, busier than my regular, or Nea. On Christmas party 2015, was top model Justina. Pol, even no tits.

Of course, on my autobahns way, from Zurich, new fashion is crashes, works in Karlshrue who last since 1936, never ending story, same in other places like: Bruchsal, on north Frankfurt, on A1 between Duss and Bremen, and A2 between Dortmund and Hannover, only around Ulmen, you can really top speed to have tires warm for Nurburg. So I arrived at 1.05 pm, was asked 59 €, bad start, not much to eat for breakfast at 1.15 pm, because many guys came to eat, drink, take the sun, chat with friends. World is now low level for club services, foods, it doesn't worth 59 €, if you don't drink free beer all day, and for a so poor casting. Average BBQ, with the white hair woman.

No Anjelina, no Amira, no Nea, no tall Cristina, no Liana cat eyes, no Sabina, no Vicky. Ro. Alina making soundtrack for porn movie in the garden with an Asian with black glasses, so funny. When you see now Oana in sunlight, without heels, Marina not busy, long time Cristina, Ella still friendly but turning around, blond Bulgarian Victoria, Anya, Selena. Uru, brunette with flower in hair and silicons, Natalia? Daniela who was the prettiest, new fake blond, long hair, arrived in July, but not busy anymore, asian MILF. When you see the new fat and ugly girls, where are Isabella, my ex regular, Justina, small brunette now at Atlanta, Raïssa?

Many guys, 2 parking were full, with cars also in the street, but girls and rooms were free. Who would pay for these girls? I would not even go for free. Just horrors museum, even they may be lovely. For who know, World is now lower than Aca Gold which is one of the worst for look in NRW, no Bianca face at World, no Luciana body. It s like PSR Lohmar, old guys and ugly girls. Of course, one drunk poor guy at 7 pm, in his pink slip, without towel.

World is on this summer a club for eating, drinking, to chat with friends, many regulars on this Saturday, to sleep and to save your money, more than 7 hours spent, 0 girl of course and it didn't worth more than 47 € before 1 pm, to make my eyes crying all afternoon.

Left just before 9 pm for Finca for a much higher casting, when I used to stay until it close, also higher casting at GT on Sunday. FRA is really not on top on this summer, even I met Roberta and Leila at Sharks, and Amira and Anjelina until end of July.

When I listen to Kate / Katalyna telling me what was World in 2010/2012 , when I remember 2014 and even winter 2015 , times really changed at World, now down in the deep hole. Wait for after holidays? But except the garden, Spa F1 tries, Borussia MG vs Bayer Leverkussen, low level and boring club now, unfortunately.

Ibiza party on next Saturday, without me.

BoniFun
08-30-16, 22:49
Arrived at world 10-15 minutes after opening. At first I was quite underwhelmed, both with the girls and the outside area. However, girls kept arriving, and once I figured out the layout of the club I started liking it a lot. The Jacuzzi had to much chlorine to be usable. I found the LU better at both Sharks and Golden Time, but there where in my eyes still really good looking girls here. But not as many as the other places. However, as long as I find girls that I find really attractive, that's not an problem. My experience was that the World girls all are really aiming to please. If you sat down with a girl, they immediately asked if they should go and get me something to drink etc, and all 3 was really good GFE sessions.

Left around 18.30 because I was set to meet Miranda again in Living Room.

Ella. Thin, black hair. Cute face. Very nice GFE. Will for sure repeat.

Gina / Dina (- Again, not really my type of girl, but after chatting for a long time, I decided to go to the room anyway. Older blonde. But still a pretty good body for the age. It was a great session. Very nice GFE. Will probably not repeat since it was really not my type, but a great experience anyway.

Katherine / Katerina (- Small cute girl with darker hair. Romanian. She had just got silicon, so her boobs couldn't take too much touching. She also had a piercing in her upper lip (Right side if I remember correctly). Great session. Will return to World just to have another session with her. Would really appreciate if someone could confirm her name for me.

Hessen Bub
08-31-16, 08:29
Did you see Julia with long bright red hair?

HB.

Sirioja
08-31-16, 09:34
Did you see Julia with long bright red hair?

HB.Why don't you call blond on desk?

Nick, do you know her?

TankTank123
08-31-16, 11:42
Katherine / Katerina (- Small cute girl with darker hair. Romanian. She had just got silicon, so her boobs couldn't take too much touching. She also had a piercing in her upper lip (Right side if I remember correctly). Great session. Will return to World just to have another session with her. Would really appreciate if someone could confirm her name for me.Natalia. Had great session with her too!

But watch out - there is another Natalia who is a tall very slim (no tits) blonde. Not as good. (See my 22nd August report in this thread in the next page.)

BoniFun
08-31-16, 21:21
Natalia. Had great session with her too!

But watch out - there is another Natalia who is a tall very slim (no tits) blonde. Not as good. (See my 22nd August report in this thread in the next page.)Wow, how could I miss that much with the name? Anyway, thanks for correcting me! Hope she's still there when I'm going back in December. Sometimes I really wish I lived in Germany. Heh.

Sirioja
09-02-16, 07:56
Natalia. Had great session with her too!New small brunette, she had kind of flower in her hair last Saturday, she seems to have beautiful, blue? Eyes, but looked like a little misery, sitting. Really ridiculous silicons turning to the top, with Helium?

BoniFun
09-02-16, 15:21
New small brunette, she had kind of flower in her hair last Saturday, she seems to have beautiful, blue? Eyes, but looked like a little misery, sitting. Really ridiculous silicons turning to the top, with Helium?Yes. She had the flower in her hair Sunday also. Usually I don't go with girls with silicon, but she was too cute to not go. I think they are not really adjusted yet. She told me that she's going back to Romania for a scheduled checkup of them this week (Or next) - Don't remember.

Sirioja
09-03-16, 07:45
Yes. She had the flower in her hair Sunday also. Usually I don't go with girls with silicon, but she was too cute to not go. I think they are not really adjusted yet. She told me that she's going back to Romania for a scheduled checkup of them this week (Or next) - Don't remember.I hate silicon, I even prefer very small tits which are cute, like Evelyn. Ro at Finca. When You say to a girl who has small tits, they are very beautiful and You take care of them, usually she is very sensitive because you make her feel to be a woman, with nipples becoming hard.

Natalia should make put off helium, to let them go a bit down, not like Madonna with Jean Paul Gaultier. But she was the prettiest face last Saturday, even with her beaten dog eyes, but casting was so down. Nea smile and a few other pretty faces were missing.

Sirioja
09-04-16, 21:42
How was the Ibiza party? Some new top models? Compare to 1 week ago.

BigBuddy69
09-06-16, 16:31
Far from Frankfurt.

I arrived early to take advantage of the happy hour. No robe, only a towel (I should have asked).

Shitty half lockers! How to put a backback in those things?

Rather big club but it sometimes looks cheesy and dated. I'm thinking of the shitty paintings in the bar.

Cold pool outside, cold pool inside. Big garden like a little forest but the grass is turning yellow, so much that iI checked the grass at Sharks the day after to see if it was not plastic because it was perfectly green.

And the girls: well. Really average! GND paradise. I have nothing against GND, but I have something against GND who give a rushed service.

The only think I really liked about them is the fact that they were wearing flat sandals to go in the garden, not shitty stripper shoes.

Food is average and all the drinks are with bubbles!

Girls are hunting, not in an agressive way. One real couple, I don't know if they took a girl.

I waited a long moment to make up my mind and it was not a very good choice:

Damaris, 26 yo, romanian, red / brown hair, a star tatooed in her ear, a sentence on her arm, nice face, average body with hanging tits. The social time was OK and she said she would kiss. Well in the room she didn't kiss really much, because it was too hot! My ass. At 20 minutes or before, it was time for me to come so handjob! She asked me to play with her pussy while she was striking my cock. We were done before the 25 minutes mark and she wanted to leave. I didn't move and I forced her to stay a little bit. Her answer: I'm a bad boy, a bandito. She came to me later to eat a little with me. Will not repeat.

My second choice was also really average:

Lisa, 24 yo, romanian, blonde hair, the name ok her kid tatooed on her arm, nice face, nice body, big purple pussy. The social time was OK too and like Damaris she promised me she kisses. I even think the two girls gave me a sample. She wanted to go outside, then she proposed me to fuck outdoors next to the upper chalet. OK, so she took two matresses from the chair and we used them as beds. Same thing as Damaris, barely a few kisses. The ground was not comfortable, a stupid fly was harassing me and it was just average with her. So, at 20 minutes or before, handjob ! And after, she wanted to leave. I didn't move. Her answer: "you want everything for 50 ". No I just want a good service. No repeat. While we were together, a couple went to the chalet after we started and left before we finished, so they must have done a 15 minutes room, and the guy looked perfectly happy.

And a nice girl saved my day later:

Maria, 22 yo (2 years in the club), romanian, black hair, small girl, hot boobs be / see!! Thin waist, woman hips, very sexy. Interesting and smart, the social time was rather long, she told me she kisses but not with the tongue. In the room she was sweet and sexy, her kissing was perfect for me, she was playful, rubbed against me, everything was perfect. So I stayed one hour with her and she finished me in CG. I'd gladly repeat but how can I be sure she will be here in October, and wich days?

Maybe I'll come back if I'm sur she's here or if the line up has evolved in a good way but besides Maria, there were no others really attractive ladies. Maybe a Mara or Dana, 26 yo or 28 yo I don't remember and another girl with sexy high heels, no stripper shoes. Just like in Sharks, I'm really surprised that the girls can take a room without informing the TF. What's happening if we don't agree on the time spent ? And like in Sharks, some guys look perfectly happy with a 30 sec social time and a 15 minutes room.

Hessen Bub
09-06-16, 18:29
Maria is great, looks and service. Lisa and Damaris are not worth the money. Both gained quite a few kilos over the last 15 months.

HB.

Craiova
09-06-16, 19:01
Lisa and Damaris are not worth the money.Ups can't believe we are in this service stronghold World sounds for me same like Oase or Mainhattan. Lisa a nice girl ofc she can perform really good but ofc she doesn't do this anymore in a first time 50 euro session. Yawn again and again.

BigBuddy69
09-06-16, 19:23
Not a good idea because it's clear I won't do a second session with a first one like that. Maria is a gem.

Craiova
09-06-16, 19:41
Not a good idea because it's clear I won't do a second session with a first one like that.Usually the smart girls know which first time client has potential for a long time or / and regular client.

Sirioja
09-06-16, 20:04
Far from Frankfurt.

I arrived early to take advantage of the happy hour. No robe, only a towel (I should have asked).

Rather big club but it sometimes looks cheesy and dated. I'm thinking of the shitty paintings in the bar.

Cold pool outside, cold pool inside. Big garden like a little forest but the grass is turning yellow, so much that iI checked the grass at Sharks the day after to see if it was not plastic because it was perfectly green.

And the girls: well. Really average! GND paradise.

Food is average and all the drinks are with bubbles!For me, World stay the best place, even old building, but club services become low level, no more breakfast at 1.15 pm for entry 59 after 1 pm, more and more dirty, with new kind of clients, condoms and papers to clean behind the chalet at the end of the garden at 2 pm.

Before drunk guys were at night, now at 7 pm. Guys come to drink, not for girls.

Renovation didn't improve rooms, only mirror room downstairs and chalet with mountains are nice to spend time for me, not rabbit fucking.

About girls, except Anjelina and Amira for me, why do you want I pay for GND, when I can have Megan or Anja or Mersi for same rate and lovely behavior.

And the new Turkish club around Giessen, is not opened yet.

Sirioja
09-06-16, 20:11
Usually the smart girls know which first time client has potential for a long time or / and regular client.I never even noticed for look Maria or Lisa, even blond. Quite pretty for me are Nea for her smile, Anjelina, Amira, cat eyes Liana, brunette Claudia and for face Natalia silicon. Average are Ella, Sabina, Oana when good make up and heels. Many fat for new girls.

Hessen Bub
09-06-16, 20:16
Lisa a nice girl ofc she can perform really good but ofc she doesn't do this anymore in a first time 50 euro session. Yawn again and again.Blah blah. There's enough girls at World and Sharks performing great for 50€/30 min. Less at Oase, Mainhattan or Palace. And Lisa isn't really more than a 7 anymore for me.

HB.

Ortos
09-06-16, 20:17
Ups can't believe we are in this service stronghold World sounds for me same like Oase or Mainhattan. Lisa a nice girl ofc she can perform really good but ofc she doesn't do this anymore in a first time 50 euro session. Yawn again and again.Genau! Exactly what some of us have been saying for a long time: you can get great or shitty service at any club. It all depends on other factors, not always club specific.

Hessen Bub
09-06-16, 20:19
Genau! Exactly what some of us have been saying for a long time: you can get great or shitty service at any club. It all depends on other factors, not always club specific.Sure. If I spent 300-600€ for a single 3-4 h session almost every girl delivers a great performance.

HB.

PussyLiccker
09-06-16, 20:26
For me, no correlation between top service and spending. Top providers just provide top services and gain popularity and long rooms. Simple as that. If a WG withhold services, it's way more likely her services are just technically decent, that's all.

ExpatLover
09-06-16, 20:27
Far from Frankfurt.

And the girls: well. Really average! GND paradise. I have nothing against GND, but I have something against GND who give a rushed service.

The only think I really liked about them is the fact that they were wearing flat sandals to go in the garden, not shitty stripper shoes..Always the same story, if you don t know well the girls don t expect a great service for 50 euros, after I don t know why so many so many guys like kissing most of the time I refuse to kiss the girls even they try to do it, no interest to put my tongue in a mouth in which so many dicks have ejaculated in the last hours or days. If I want to kiss I do it with other girls but not FKK one.

ExpatLover
09-06-16, 20:31
For me, no correlation between top service and spending. Top providers just provide top services and gain popularity and long rooms. Simple as that. If a WG withhold services, it's way more likely her services are just technically decent, that's all.May be you are young, strong, sexy etc. But for me it is obvious that when I tell the girl I will give you 100 or 150 euros thanks to give me great service I noticed each time a complete change of her attitude and she is really willing to satisfy all my wishes including anal without looking at he time frame but I agree I am old, not nice.

Ortos
09-06-16, 20:36
Sure. If I spent 300-600 for a single 3-4 h session almost every girl delivers a great performance.

HB.That is an exceptional circumstance and not exactly what we are talking about, oder?

Exodus8
09-06-16, 20:48
Usually the smart girls know which first time client has potential for a long time or / and regular client.I guess you are rite.

Hessen Bub
09-06-16, 20:53
That is an exceptional circumstance and not exactly what we are talking about, oder?Is it not?

HB.

Craiova
09-06-16, 23:21
For me, no correlation between top service and spending. Top providers just provide top services and gain popularity and long rooms. Simple as that. If a WG withhold services, it's way more likely her services are just technically decent, that's all.I know many (top class) girls they have no interest to get an internet celebrity and they have no interest for making rooms with these demanding everything for 50 euro guys. And ofc these girls performs different according spending.

Sirioja
09-07-16, 06:50
I never even noticed for look Maria or Lisa, even blond. Quite pretty for me are Nea for her smile, Anjelina, Amira, cat eyes Liana, brunette Claudia and for face Natalia silicon. Average are Ella, Sabina, Oana when good make up and heels. Many fat for new girls.I forgot Daniela for quite pretty, but never repeated even room was not bad, but no dream, same than with Nea on March 2014 , even I waited for her for hours on this Sunday. But better than Ella or Claudia or small brunette Elina, even they are friendly but skill is too low.

BarryManila
09-07-16, 06:56
How was the Ibiza party? Some new top models? Compare to 1 week ago.The lineup at the Ibiza party was not more than 50-60 girls, maybe a hand full girls from other clubs, but mainly the faces you see at usual weekends.

Around 200 men before midnight. Pool party and garden BBQ in the afternoon. The restaurant opened very late for the dinner buffet: at 22.30 pm.

Pole dancing and beer drinking guys. The party didn't reach the level of the great parties in former years. But it was OK to have some fun.

Optimist
09-07-16, 10:00
I am old, not nice.Maybe the decline in me explains the decline in service over the years :)

I don't find any correlation between service and money spent. If a girl is any good she will perform well for 50, knowing that she could secure a longterm customer, as Craiova suggests

If a girl has a surplus of good paying customers then as C says, she is unlikely to relish a new 50 euro customer, but such girls are a small minority

Member #4581
09-07-16, 17:26
Always the same story, if you don t know well the girls don t expect a great service for 50 euros, after I don t know why so many so many guys like kissing most of the time I refuse to kiss the girls even they try to do it, no interest to put my tongue in a mouth in which so many dicks have ejaculated in the last hours or days. If I want to kiss I do it with other girls but not FKK one.Wow. Finally I find a kindred spirit, as far as kissing in the clubs goes. I totally agree with you. That said, I have a few girls who are special for me, so I cross the Rubicon so to speak and take the plunge. But I do think that on these boards kissing seems like the holy grail and almost entirely defines good service from bad for most punter (since BBBJ and fucking are standard, anal, CIM etc are extras, kissing and to a small extent BLS are what separate good and bad service around here).

Sirioja
09-07-16, 20:17
The lineup at the Ibiza party was not more than 50-60 girls, maybe a hand full girls from other clubs, but mainly the faces you see at usual weekends.

Around 200 men before midnight. Pool party and garden BBQ in the afternoon. The restaurant opened very late for the dinner buffet: at 22.30 pm.

Pole dancing and beer drinking guys. The party didn't reach the level of the great parties in former years. But it was OK to have some fun.Thanks. Some top models from other clubs?

I was not born before, but 11th birthday on June 2014 , was another World with real beauties, another time.

BarryManila
09-08-16, 04:00
Some top models from other clubs?I didn't see any models from other clubs at the party, just 5 or 6 new faces.

Sirioja
09-08-16, 08:07
Wow. Finally I find a kindred spirit, as far as kissing in the clubs goes.

But I do think that on these boards kissing seems like the holy grail and almost entirely defines good service from bad for most punter (since BBBJ and fucking are standard, anal, CIM etc are extras, kissing are what separate good and bad service around here).True for me, kissing and foreplay are the most important, much more than finishing in the condom. In real life, when a woman loves you, she needs to kiss you very often, like she does with her children, it's her instinct. When you were used to this, I can't have good sex without kissing, even with prostitutes in brothels, but my girls have good hygiene and never gave me disease. Really frustrating for me, when no or bad kissing, so I don't repeat. I met exceptional kisser like Emma. Ro at Prestige, Tatiana. Ru Oase and Madi. Ro World, for long kissing sessions with good breathe.

BigBuddy69
09-08-16, 17:23
Always the same story, if you don t know well the girls don t expect a great service for 50 euros, after I don t know why so many so many guys like kissing most of the time I refuse to kiss the girls even they try to do it, no interest to put my tongue in a mouth in which so many dicks have ejaculated in the last hours or days. If I want to kiss I do it with other girls but not FKK one.I didn't tell the girls I was going to stay only one half hour, but what do you think? I'm going to promise them 100 euros before the session? I decide if I want to stay longer during the session, not before!

I like to kiss the girls because it's a big turn on for me. And you know that the mouth that sucks your dick sucked many dicks before, so if it's a problem for you don't go in brothels.

And many girls gave me a very good service for 40 € or 50 € in Living Room, Aca, Aca Gold, Haus Panthera. Even in Golden Time, Pia gave me a good service for 50 € (and I hate GT).

Sirioja
09-08-16, 17:32
I didn't see any models from other clubs at the party, just 5 or 6 new faces.I was afraid maybe you wanted to keep only for you a new top model coming from other club, maybe ex Alina Bahama or ex classy reddish hair at Sharks on April 2015, lost at World, or coming for free beer.

Sirioja
09-08-16, 17:41
Haus Pantera, I remember blond Ella. Ro on October 2015, died to become AcaGold.

Kissing is a must to make me enjoy the girl, but since a while, I also enjoy some girls asking and pushing on your head to finish them in DATY, with real bitter juice before saying: please, no more, maybe I improved reading Master Yam. Sex without speaking is also enjoyable, only with eyes, hands and tongue.

Many games in FKK land.

ExpatLover
09-08-16, 19:41
I didn't tell the girls I was going to stay only one half hour, but what do you think? I'm going to promise them 100 euros before the session? I decide if I want to stay longer during the session, not before!

I like to kiss the girls because it's a big turn on for me. And you know that the mouth that sucks your dick sucked many dicks before, so if it's a problem for you don't go in brothels.

And many girls gave me a very good service for 40 or 50 in Living Room, Aca, Aca Gold, Haus Panthera. Even in Golden Time, Pia gave me a good service for 50 (and I hate GT).No problem for me, I don't link time and money, sometimes for 100 euros I am getting a great service that last 30 minutes and sometimes the girl will stay a long time with me because she wants to relax and not to be seen by the other girls or the FKK staff, it is as simple as that. Girls are human being, there job is extremely difficult and I always respect them, if she doesn't stay long with me because she is not comfortable no problem. I have to be attractive to make them happy to be with me. From a FKK girl I can accept a lot of things just because I try to understand how hard the life is for most of them. Sorry to always repeat the same thing, today in Germany the nice German girls do escort but will not go to FKK clubs.

Sirioja
09-09-16, 06:45
a new top model coming from other club, maybe ex classy reddish hair at Sharks on April 2015, lost at World, or coming for free beer.She was Carla and what legs and ass when was walking upstairs. She would be a dream at World, but which top model would stay at World now? With such management and clients at night.

Provaker
09-09-16, 16:56
She was Carla and what legs and ass when was walking upstairs. She would be a dream at World, but which top model would stay at World now? With such management and clients at night.Siri!

What's wrong with the management? I'm going there next week. I will look for myself. And then I will say what I think.

Hessen Bub
09-09-16, 19:10
Siri!

What's wrong with the management? I'm going there next week. I will look for myself. And then I will say what I think.Nothing different from other clubs. Same clientele at night as any other clubs, similar management as other clubs. Siri has his own view on World since a few months.

HB.

Craiova
09-09-16, 19:19
Nothing different from other clubs. Same clientele at night as any other clubs, similar management as other clubs. Siri has his own view on World since a few months.
.+ 1 and to add same average service as the other big Frankfurt clubs.

Hessen Bub
09-09-16, 19:49
to add same average service as the other big Frankfurt clubs.Wow. Again. You really believe that.

HB.

BoniFun
09-09-16, 19:56
+ 1 and to add same average service as the other big Frankfurt clubs.Could be that I was just lucky with my sessions, but the 3 girls I went with in World provided really good service compared to all the other clubs I went to the same week (GT, LR and Sharks).

I had great sessions at the other clubs also, but also ones that was just OK.

Sirioja
09-09-16, 22:10
Nothing different from other clubs. Same clientele at night as any other clubs, similar management as other clubs. Siri has his own view on World since a few months.

HB.I think you know better than me, a foreigner not very regular at World now, even I was nearly weekly on June and July, if girls don t start before noon, they have to work until the end. On week nights, empty World with slow business, and on week end, Turkish. They also have to work and pay 5 entry per week, even when slow business from Monday to Thursday. Free beer also don't help girls for business. Night team girls have a really difficult job at World.

At Sharks, girls can work when they want and no free beer, so less drunk guys for girls. Is this job not difficult enough for girls, to have to have sex with drunk guys? Many girls stopped or left World: Adina, Paloma, Jessika silicon, Madi, Isabella, Justina, all the prettiest.

Danny227
09-10-16, 00:15

HB.LU is by far the worst at World from all big clubs. The clientele at night is really killing the atmosphere, although at world it seems it is in lesser numbers than at Sharks. At Sharks, it gets really bad and in many cases I leave early and recently, I have been drifting to other clubs in a large part due to the atmosphere. Something has to change. Hybrid policy w GT?

Sirioja
09-10-16, 11:53
If these new night clients make you problem about their behavior, then imagine for girls who have difficult job with respectful guys, so how can it be with drunk animals? I know many girls who start earlier now, to finish earlier, to avoid them, because they understood such clients can be dangerous, at least for vagina. Free beer are a danger for girls and problem at World is girls obliged to work until 4 or 5 am, becoming exhausted like wildcat Amira, becoming tired cat, even still lovely on last time I saw her.

Hessen Bub
09-10-16, 12:33
I think you know better than me, a foreigner not very regular at World now, even I was nearly weekly on June and July, if girls don t start before noon, they have to work until the end.

At Sharks, girls can work when they want and no free beer, Rules for the girls re their schedule isn't any different from other clubs. Palace, Mainhattan, Oase, Artemis, GT etc. Even at Sharks girls sleeping at the club have to work a minimum of 4 days per week. I agree on the free beer, not a good thing but the same situation at Mainhattan and many NRW clubs. So don't be naive.

HB.

Sirioja
09-10-16, 13:33
Rules for the girls re their schedule isn't any different from other clubs. Palace, Mainhattan, Oase, Artemis, GT etc. Even at Sharks girls sleeping at the club have to work a minimum of 4 days per week. I agree on the free beer, not a good thing but the same situation at Mainhattan and many NRW clubs. So don't be naive.

HB.I don't know Artemis and not much Palace, but at GT Bruggen, Oase, Atlanta, Sharks, girls work when they want. At Sharks, quite good business for good girls on discount Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and discount Sunday. At World, for girls who start after noon, empty week nights and drunk guys on week end, before Russians on late night after drinking all night in jacuzzi, now drunk guy dangerous for girls at 7 pm on a Saturday, very long and dangerous night until 5 am, for poor girls, I was happy Anjelina, Amira, Madi and Nea were away. I never saw, I m not very regular, at Mainhattan, guys behaving like at World.

Craiova
09-10-16, 15:59
Free beer are a danger for girls BS even at World or Mainhattan with free beer (also many NRW clubs like GT and LR) I usually see only few drunk guys. BTW the club girls "like" drunk guys bc they are an easy victim for them.

And the highst number of guys which most of my favs refuse for room I've seen in the last two years were at Sharks after 10 pm.

Exodus8
09-10-16, 16:09
BS even at World or Mainhattan with free beer (also many NRW clubs like GT and LR) I usually see only few drunk guys. BTW the club girls "like" drunk guys bc they are an easy victim for them.

And the highst number of guys which most of my favs refuse for room I've seen in the last two years were at Sharks after 10 pm.Rly? I always thought the opposite I. E. Guys can't fuck anymore bc drunk. Too drunk to pay after session I. E. No money? LOL.

Does girls actually refuses guys? I've seen some popular girls turn down some guys bc she was going with someone else or had enough for the day.

Hessen Bub
09-10-16, 17:27
I don't know Artemis and not much Palace, but at GT Bruggen, Oase, Atlanta, Sharks, girls work when they want. At Sharks, quite good business for good girls on discount Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and discount Sunday. At World, for girls who start after noon, empty week nights and drunk guys on week end, before Russians on late night after drinking all night in jacuzzi, now drunk guy dangerous for girls at 7 pm on a Saturday, very long and dangerous night until 5 am, for poor girls, I was happy Anjelina, Amira, Madi and Nea were away. I never saw, I m not very regular, at Mainhattan, guys behaving like at World.If you don't know about the other clubs then don't write about World being the worst club re rules and clientele for the girls. It's bullshit. And the discount days at Sharks mean a lot of men but not necessarily a lot of business for the girls.

HB.

Sirioja
09-10-16, 19:32
If you don't know about the other clubs then don't write about World being the worst club re rules and clientele for the girls. It's bullshit. And the discount days at Sharks mean a lot of men but not necessarily a lot of business for the girls.

HB.At least I visit World at night, until close, before writing, same for Sharks and for my visits at Mainhattan and I confirm: At World, Sharks and Atlanta, business is very difficult about kind of clients, for girls at night.

Some girls make quite good business on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, at Sharks.

BarryManila
09-10-16, 19:51
I was afraid maybe you wanted to keep only for you a new top model coming from other club or coming for free beer.That's it! I didn't see any top models coming from other clubs because of the free beer! LOL.

Delta Indigo
09-10-16, 23:22
Hi Guys,

About a year ago some people said a new club was opening near World, supposedly run by the Hells Angels, anyhow it was supposed to be competition for World and a new club for us, what happened, it was supposed to open in July / August but I hear no mention of it now.

Hessen Bub
09-10-16, 23:33
Was mentioned here before. It's the Turkish HA who are said to open a club in Reiskirchen. I passed the building a few weeks ago, doesn't look like a club will open there within the next weeks. So it's wait and see.

HB.

Craiova
09-10-16, 23:48
Anyway in my opinion for economical reason it doesn't make sense establish a new club only 10 km away from (sometimes low business) World. Discussion has started two years ago after a shooting in front of a Frankfurt discotheque. Maybe the quarrel between the Giessen mainly Turkish HA chapter and the Frankfurt Westend (old school) HA chapter aren't anymore so big that they cancel this plan. Recently at a boxing championchip fight in Offenbach both chapers were there.

So just wait and see.

P.S. For guys understand german there was an interesting report (around 16 minutes) on german TV "Spiegel TV" one month ago about the development of these two HA chapters. You still find this report at Spiegel TV on HP.

Member #4585
09-19-16, 21:18
I was quite impressed when coming on a Wednesday to World that you can receive for 59 euro entry for that Wednesday and a free entry for another subsequent day at the club. So I came back Thursday as well.

There was enough there to have a good time. Outdoor Barbecue on Wednesday and Thursday due to the good weather. No outdoor barbecue on Friday.

Larissa, Sabrina, Oana, Maja, Isa, Simona, Natalia, Christina (good boobs and friend of Sabrina). Isa lost some weight. A few other really good lookers were there too. Makes you want to go back to check it out some more.

No Alina. No Maria, who actually came back on Saturday to the club.

Larissa and Simona did only close lips kissing. Sabrina did fantastic kissing and really good mouth work.

Friday, the DJ came on at 8 pm in the corner.

Hessen Bub
09-19-16, 21:34
59€ and a free entry, valid from the next day until next Wednesday. Draws a lot of guys on Wednesdays.

HB.

Member #4585
09-27-16, 08:18
I noticed Gabi going around giving the girls shots if vodka or some other white spirit at around 8 pm when the DJ comes on. Some girls took the shots and some girls did not. I then recalled that there is on weekends the Erotic Disco theme and recalld the big parties of dancing by the girls. I guess the mood has to be generated so some shots to get the girls' feeling riled up is required. So yes it was a party atmosphere later in the night and seems to be alcohol infused.

Good times at World.

Sirioja
09-27-16, 08:50
But, who are the new top models who could worth to pay for?

At end of August, girls in Polheim streets were more appealing than naked girls in club. I left at 8.30 pm like an old german guy, and let all girls free for Turkish on this Saturday night. Had Betti and Lara at Finca, 1 hour later.

ExpatLover
09-27-16, 16:22
But, who are the new top models who could worth to pay for?

At end of August, girls in Polheim streets were more appealing than naked girls in club. I left at 8.30 pm like an old german guy, and let all girls free for Turkish on this Saturday night. Had Betti and Lara at Finca, 1 hour later.But Sirioja that is your personal choice, may be you can also consider that for many German man including me, it is better to enjoy a full day in a FKK without drinking alcohol, having some relaxing session with beautiful girls (at least for my eyes) and after dinner slowly going home, what is wrong about it? Do you believe that young / old French guy are above 'old' German guy, may be we should start to respect old / young man and on top of it the woman.

Sirioja
09-27-16, 23:22
But Sirioja that is your personal choice, may be you can also consider that for many German man including me, it is better to enjoy a full day in a FKK without drinking alcohol, having some relaxing session with beautiful girls (at least for my eyes) and after dinner slowly going home, what is wrong about it? Do you believe that young / old French guy are above 'old' German guy, may be we should start to respect old / young man and on top of it the woman.Never had a girl, saying to me, looking me in the eyes, I didn't respect her. Only bullshits from little guys who didn't see anything not respectful for my behavior. So, we just don't have same eyes for beauty.

Free beer seem more attractive than girls at World now. I miss beauties like Justina. Pol, Anna. Pol, Isabella now at Globe, but World can't compete with Globe for beauties.

World look more and more like PSR for those who know, fat girls and old Germans at day, but no chocolate pancake at World. Of course, Turkish at night who make work the club, buying drinks more than going with girls.

Hessen Bub
09-28-16, 06:50
Justina was such an exceptional beauty to you? Can't second that. Didn't even ever book her at World. There's good looking girls at World. There's also the usual number of average of sub average looking girls, like at every club. Same for Sharks, Oase, GoldenTime and Globe. You make it sound like at Globe there 95% supermodels and at World there's 95% of fat girls. Not true.

HB.

Sirioja
09-28-16, 08:27
Justina was such an exceptional beauty to you? Can't second that. Didn't even ever book her at World. There's good looking girls at World. There's also the usual number of average of sub average looking girls, like at every club. Same for Sharks, Oase, GoldenTime and Globe. You make it sound like at Globe there 95% supermodels and at World there's 95% of fat girls. Not true.

HB.Even I liked Amira and Anjelina in June and July, since birthday, I was about 10 times at World on this summer, sometimes until 5 am, 5 times at Globe, who are the World beauties like Justina even no tits but slim and sexy, or Kate / Katalina despite her mum belly, or Isabella now Larissa at Globe, or Aurelia Sharks also at Globe? Jessika silicon also worked at Globe sometimes. It was difficult enough for me to manage between Kate and Isabella and too difficult on last time, so now I will only go when one is off, to enjoy better and more relaxed with the other one, but I also went with top sexy dancer Steffi. Ro who was an exceptional GF even before going to room, for more than 1 hour charged only 1 hour, asking me to take shower with her after I paid her, washing me, if no Kate, nor Isabella, Steffi deserved I ran to her to repeat and I know she was disappointed I didn't repeat. I could also try other pretty and sexy girls at Globe, when at end of August, I couldn't find any attractive girl on a sunny Saturday at World, which couldn't even compete with Finca with pretty Betti, Anna, Evelyn. No Liana cat eyes, no Nea, only small misery, so sad blue eyes Natalia with silicon pointing the roof like Madonna with Jean Paul Gaultier, or Ella. When I saw Oana without heels, under the sun, different from March and April 2014.

Here was my Summer at World and Globe, no competition for me, new World girls seem to be for Turkish tastes, not slim, but Turkish make World nights since May 2015, buying drinks, more than Sisha always empty. World is now a Turkish club for new girls look, except slim Sabina and very few others. Except watching Formula 1 or Bundesliga, sad World. But I wish for new pretty girls, to be the only not Turkish after 2 am.

ExpatLover
09-29-16, 12:46
Never had a girl, saying to me, looking me in the eyes, I didn't respect her. Only bullshits from little guys who didn't see anything not respectful for my behavior. So, we just don't have same eyes for beauty.

Free beer seem more attractive than girls at World now. I miss beauties like Justina. Pol, Anna. Pol, Isabella now at Globe, but World can't compete with Globe for beauties.

World look more and more like PSR for those who know, fat girls and old Germans at day, but no chocolate pancake at World. Of course, Turkish at night who make work the club, buying drinks more than going with girls.Sorry Siroja, I don't fully agree with you for me in summer days it is definitely one the best FKK in Germany, now concerning LU it is more a matter of taste. I am more looking of GFE and I usually find there what I am looking for.

Sirioja
09-29-16, 18:07
Sorry Siroja, I don't fully agree with you for me in summer days it is definitely one the best FKK in Germany, now concerning LU it is more a matter of taste. I am more looking of GFE and I usually find there what I am looking for.For the place and the garden, of course I agree, even in Winter, much better than Globe or Sharks or GT or Aca or Samya, even more and more dirty with condoms behind the chalet at the end of the garden, but not many good rooms at World, renovation didn't improve. There is 2 World, at day and at night after 11 pm. For girls, each one his tastes, but I meet prettier girls in other clubs. I was said 100 girls on Saturday nights on 2011, golden years are over.

Wanking
10-07-16, 22:22
Don't the hells angels own FKK World?

Just saw this via Facebook, says the president of the Giessen gang was killed.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/551661/Hells-Angels-killed-Germany-Aygun-Mucuk-gun-shot

Hessen Bub
10-07-16, 23:17
He was the boss of the new school gang in Hessen. World belongs to the old school part.

HB.

Optimist
10-08-16, 14:53
The newspaper (Das Bild, which is a sort pf newspaper LOL) assumption is that it is part of a struggle between the Turkish newer gang and the long established Frankfurt based gang. Whatever it is, it won't be positive for World.

ExpatLover
10-08-16, 15:19
The newspaper (Das Bild, which is a sort pf newspaper LOL) assumption is that it is part of a struggle between the Turkish newer gang and the long established Frankfurt based gang. Whatever it is, it won't be positive for World.I don't believe so, the historical Hell Angels are demonstrating their power against the new one (mostly with migrant background from Turkey) and it could bring anew positive time for World.

Hessen Bub
10-08-16, 17:12
It will have no effect on World.

HB.

Craiova
10-08-16, 17:24
It will have no effect on World.+ 1 these things happens outside the club and has no effect on World or other clubs.

SuperLove
10-10-16, 10:07
Hello mongers.

I have been to FKK World many times and spent a few hours every time. This time when I will be travelling around 20-21 October I plan to stay the night there. Can anyone suggest advise how does it work out. I will be with luggage and need a room for a night only. What kind of rooms do they provide and the charges and timings for them. Are they comfortable enough, is it inside the FKK building or outside. I have no idea about this, I heard from another fellow monger that he spent a night there and he was ok. I don't want to waste my money and time travelling in a taxi to the airport.

Tried emailing the FKK but no reply.

Any advise recommendations and guidance will be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

Sirioja
10-10-16, 14:24
100 € from 3 am to 11 am. Beautiful HA is for extra.

Craiova
10-10-16, 15:42
At World you can stay only at one of the upstairs rooms for 100 euro per night. Entrey for the next day is to pay extra. And you can use the room only after club close around 4 AM bc it's a room used during opening hours for sex.

I would reserve in Garbenteich a room at Hotel "Gruener Baum" or at Pizzeria with be&be "dar Giovanni" maybe around 30 euro. Both are around 2 miles from World so taxi one way around 10 euro.

Optimist
10-10-16, 16:15
I don't believe so, the historical Hell Angels are demonstrating their power against the new one (mostly with migrant background from Turkey) and it could bring anew positive time for World.Or a renewed period of action by the authorities checking up on the tax status of workers at World, the tax affairs of the business, trafficking checks and so on. There have been some very uncomfortable times for World management in the past when the authorities decided to keep a close eye on the HA. With the murder of one of their rivals the HA of World may again find themselves in the spotlight.

Or am I missing something?

SuperLove
10-12-16, 08:38
Thank you guys. I've booked it, how is the weather these days, can we make out in the garden or the area is shut because its getting cold now. I love the outdoor areas of World, feel its the best in Hessen.

Will be at World in a weeks time. Any new girls or anyone wants to throw names of girls who are recommended or girls who should be left alone. Traveling after a while. Will be appreciated.

At World you can stay only at one of the upstairs rooms for 100 euro per night. Entrey for the next day is to pay extra. And you can use the room only after club close around 4 AM bc it's a room used during opening hours for sex.

I would reserve in Garbenteich a room at Hotel "Gruener Baum" or at Pizzeria with be&be "dar Giovanni" maybe around 30 euro. Both are around 2 miles from World so taxi one way around 10 euro.

Carpe Viam
10-15-16, 11:28
I paid 100 euro for CIM with swallowing at World.

I did not argue about this price because this type of CIM never happened to me in the club.

Is there a regular price for this act?

Craiova
10-15-16, 17:23
I paid 100 euro for CIM with swallowing at World.

I did not argue about this price because this type of CIM never happened to me in the club.

Is there a regular price for this act?Do I understand you've paid 100 euro extra for CIM and swallow plus the time in room? I can't see any reason to pay additional 50 euro extra after already pay 50 euro extra for CIM. Some of my favs swallow with the 50 euro extra for CIM some don't want. Anyway I've never paid extra for swallow after CIM.

And if swallow is important for you change the games rules. Tell her I make only CIM if you swallow, you'll see you get some success with this, quite sure at World

PussyLiccker
10-15-16, 17:32
Yeah, last time a girl swallowed, I paid 25. Not in Hessen of course. Didn't ask for it, as it's not my thing.

Beffen1
10-15-16, 18:20
He was the boss of the new school gang in Hessen. World belongs to the old school part.

HB.Bub- Any chance the young Turk chapter gets really pissed at their leader's assassination and they attack the campus in Pohlheim ala Sons of Anarchy? I know they sometimes go after one another near their clubhouses.

Hessen Bub
10-15-16, 18:23
I don't know. Chances are low I guess. But they are the young wild new ones.

HB.

Sirioja
10-15-16, 19:31
Do I understand you've paid 100 euro extra for CIM and swallow plus the time in room? I can't see any reason to pay additional 50 euro extra after already pay 50 euro extra for CIM. Some of my favs swallow with the 50 euro extra for CIM some don't want. Anyway I've never paid extra for swallow after CIM.

And if swallow is important for you change the games rules. Tell her I make only CIM if you swallow, you'll see you get some success with this, quite sure at WorldAs a FKK specialist, don t You know girls make easy asians pay more than the rate for time and extra. Blond, quite busy Raïssa claiming to be Czech, at World, did even with very regulars, when she never asked me more than 100 for 1 hour, with 2 free diner on a Saturday night on end of June 2015, Madi was looking at us and I regret this about Madi, and kisses outside the room each time she saw me, asking me: We repeat? This for 5 week end, but on 11 July 2015 when I was with my friend and we had 4 rooms with her on this Saturday, I thought about 10 rooms in 5 week end were enough, first time was in warm chalet for 12th birthday, twice on this first time, so I answered I don t know when I will come back, she was clever enough to understand I would not be anymore her regular. This year, on 13th birthday, she said she was disappointed about what I wrote about her, not about our rooms, but about bullshit: I forced her 10 times, when she stayed each time for 1 hour with me, if I have asked her to stay longer, she would have stayed longer of course and for only 100 per hour, and for 2 diners for free on same night, so incredible.

I don t need to overpay girls, Dounia provides very deep CIM for 25 and 1 h15 for 100 with a big kiss. Yesterday an exceptional Romanian GF for 1 h45 , much higher illusion and sensuality than Raïssa, at least same level than Madi even not so pretty, but a beautiful face, for only 150 and only one question: When will You recover to come back? Of course, as soon I will be able to walk, I will run to such an angel because I will miss her behavior.

Carpe Viam
10-16-16, 05:03
Do I understand you've paid 100 euro extra for CIM and swallow plus the time in room? I can't see any reason to pay additional 50 euro extra after already pay 50 euro extra for CIM. Some of my favs swallow with the 50 euro extra for CIM some don't want. Anyway I've never paid extra for swallow after CIM.

And if swallow is important for you change the games rules. Tell her I make only CIM if you swallow, you'll see you get some success with this, quite sure at WorldBecause it was the first time that happened to me in a club and it was also the last time.

Privately, my loves swallowed all my milk, but club girls do not swallow at all before her. That's why I was wondering.

Swallowing is not important to me, but when I see she smiled after swallowing my thing, I could not resist giving her a charge.

Sirioja
10-17-16, 22:01
Still sick after a Saturday nightmare at Aca, also after how we finished with Kate on last Sunday, so I decided to stop at Polheim, not going to Globe. I know I take risk to never see her again, but even I love her, never for me after another guy.

Entry 47 before 1 pm, excellent brunch which can compete with Globe Sunday brunch, very good surprise, salmon with Aneth, tasty.

Poor day team casting. I didn't notice Larissa if she was working, always same girls: Sabina who is smiling, Alina, Marina, the asian MILF, tall Cristina for you Jim.

So I went to sleep all afternoon. At 6 pm, my 2 early summer girls were arrived and a few slim, long black hair.

I started with Amira, to help her and because since 4 June, I was always attracted, but not anymore how she was, when arriving from Laufthaus Paradise Hamburg, Turkish nights at World don't improve level, a playful fight in room with her.

Then Anjelina who didn't seem happy when I came back with Amira, but after a nice chat about her holidays, mirror room, she remembered our 2 first rooms and for first time, did need to speak to me about the long black hair I saw before her, she was happy to say to me Madi left. I like Anjelina and her charm.

Then, the wonderful discovery, Ariana. Ro, I liked she said she is from Iasie, not Bucharest nor Constanza, cute small nose and what eyes when she looks at you when you caress her, so, when World was slow in the afternoon and empty at midnight, at 2 am, 1 h30 in Asian room for a real GF illusion, I was her Santa Claus for last night, when other girls were sitting, waiting, playing with their phone downstairs, but I m not a fat belly German with a skirt, to go to cry at the desk, at least they seemed to be happy to be in contact with their country, as explained to me Anjelina. Needed to take money from ATM which work at World, not always at Sharks. Ariana said: wish to see you soon, I wanted to be honest, so answered: I don't know what soon will mean, so she said: I will be here for you if you want. Of course, when I will be able, I want to see her eyes again.

So, tasty brunch, boring afternoon, but magic night in an empty World like before, not many Turkish, few guys were chatting and eating, rooms were empty, girls waiting. When I have girls, just the way I like World, and girls are fresh and happy for a Santa Claus.

Halloween party on 29 October, without me, but will return, for sure.

Sirioja
10-19-16, 05:29
World management seem to improve humanity with girls, day team left about 9.30 pm, it seems night team girls would not have anymore to stay until closed, but just have to work 10 or 12 hours, so they can go to sleep a bit earlier, some girls left about 2 am, when World is empty like on this Sunday night after midnight. Other guys were chatting or eating in group. I might be the only one to have room at 2 am, my third since 6. 30 pm, but she really did worth. I didn't know girls working in Laufthaus Manheim could have so high GFE level and behavior. A real good discovery.

I would not say good casting, because still poor day team for me, but 3 girls for me at night now and 2 really enjoyable, to repeat. Better than on end of August when my eyes cried looking at fat GND.

For who like, also new very skinny black hair Jasmina. Some slim brunettes.

Small Alexandra was there. Jessika silicon is at Globe. Nea at Sharks. Madi gone, confirmed with a smile by Anjelina who remembers I only went with her, I didn't even notice jolie Anjelina at that time, even she is really pretty, I'm a bit surprised to never noticed her, or she changed her look, or Nea told her the story and the mirror room, but third good sweet, mirror room for first time, with Anjelina, I enjoy how she is clit and vagina sensitive.

Danny227
10-19-16, 21:14

And if swallow is important for you change the games rules. Tell her I make only CIM if you swallow, you'll see you get some success with this, quite sure at WorldThey will absolutely swallow for 50 CIM.

Carpe Viam
10-21-16, 22:41
They will absolutely swallow for 50 CIM.The girls will be happy to hear that.

Breadman
10-23-16, 00:57
That I wasted a Friday at oase when I should have visited world. Hit world Saturday and had 3 spectacular sessions by 6 pm with some of the cutest girls I've seen on this trip. Only problem is there were so many that I wanted to try but couldn't squeeze in. I'm not saying the lu was all perfect specimens, there were a good 25 that didn't make my list. The club is missing the token 5 or so head turners that used to work there but they still have some nice looking girls who give great service. Plus your not spending 10 euros on a beer. I did have one average session out of 5, my mistake of not talking to her long enough to get the right vibe.

I wonder why some oase girls look completely different from most world girls, talking about the layers of makeup and the extra enhancements that oase girls seem to covet whereas world girls seem to be more natural? Is it because oase girls live in Frankfurt and have the time and money to put towards beauty salon visits?

I've only visited 4 clubs this trip, have to rank sharks as the winner and sakura as the loser. In the middle is world and oase with world just slightly ahead.

ExpatLover
10-23-16, 01:15
That I wasted a Friday at oase when I should have visited world. Hit world Saturday and had 3 spectacular sessions by 6 pm with some of the cutest girls I've seen on this trip. Only problem is there were so many that I wanted to try but couldn't squeeze in. I'm not saying the lu was all perfect specimens, there were a good 25 that didn't make my list. The club is missing the token 5 or so head turners that used to work there but they still have some nice looking girls who give great service. Plus your not spending 10 euros on a beer. I did have one average session out of 5, my mistake of not talking to her long enough to get the right vibe.

I wonder why some oase girls look completely different from most world girls, talking about the layers of makeup and the extra enhancements that oase girls seem to covet whereas world girls seem to be more natural? Is it because oase girls live in Frankfurt and have the time and money to put towards beauty salon visits?

I've only visited 4 clubs this trip, have to rank sharks as the winner and sakura as the loser. In the middle is world and oase with world just slightly ahead.World is more a FKK for German guys so the are many regulars there, many girls are also there for many years the competition between them is far lower than in Shark for example. In Frankfurt a lot of fairs that attract foreigners so it more a one time customer the girls need to make the different quickly with enhanced breasts, make-up etc.

ExpatLover
10-23-16, 01:18

I've only visited 4 clubs this trip, have to rank sharks as the winner and sakura as the loser. In the middle is world and oase with world just slightly ahead.Agree with you about Sakura, the entree ticket is far too expensive for the LU I saw in the last 3 months, will not go back until the LU will strongly improve. Food is one of the best, premises are top but it is not enough.

Member #4585
10-23-16, 02:47
So we go to World this morning. I must admit that I am still a bit disappointed that there was no Sally at Mainhattan as advised by the German regulars at Sharks.

World to me is pure amarcord (which means nostalgic memory or I remember). There are many girls here already and many came to me asking how I am and why I have been away for so long. They think that I have either gotten married or I am cheating on them with some other club. Well, the reality is that I am. I am going to the clubs closer to Frankfurt more often. I have not made the trek up the A5 from Frankfurt or from Cologne in some time. Well actually, the last visit was back in September so a bit of drama and fun with some of the girls in the day shift.

I have to tell you this:

This club is not bad at all particularly if I think it is the day shift on a Saturday. Sure numbers are not those of Sharks but then also the customers are far less. Okay, most of the faces are the historical ones and usual girls but I do not always need new if I have known quantities that fit me like a glove.

My friend asks me whether we can stay all night in this club, but I tell him we cannot as we have other places to go as well.

Simona and Sabrina are here. Isa too and if I remember Maria too. Neya is now at Sharks. The line up is pretty good, similar to previous times. The ratio is 2 girls to 1 man in the day. This ratio changes later in the evening as more men come into the club.

ExpatLover
10-23-16, 09:50
So we go to World this morning. I must admit that I am still a bit disappointed that there was no Sally at Mainhattan as advised by the German regulars at Sharks.

World to me is pure amarcord (which means nostalgic memory or I remember). There are many girls here already and many came to me asking how I am and why I have been away for so long. They think that I have either gotten married or I am cheating on them with some other club. Well, the reality is that I am. I am going to the clubs closer to Frankfurt more often. I have not made the trek up the A5 from Frankfurt or from Cologne in some time. Well actually, the last visit was back in September so a bit of drama and fun with some of the girls in the day shift.

I have to tell you this:

This club is not bad at all particularly if I think it is the day shift on a Saturday. Sure numbers are not those of Sharks but then also the customers are far less. Okay, most of the faces are the historical ones and usual girls but I do not always need new if I have known quantities that fit me like a glove.

My friend asks me whether we can stay all night in this club, but I tell him we cannot as we have other places to go as well.

Simona and Sabrina are here. Isa too and if I remember Maria too. Neya is now at Sharks. The line up is pretty good, similar to previous times. The ratio is 2 girls to 1 man in the day. This ratio changes later in the evening as more men come into the club.Bitumen,

Fully agree with your report, I also go there on day shift (no drunk guys around) the girls are fresh (I am too) always enough nice girls for my taste, good food no stress like in Shark to book a girl, what to expect more.

Sirioja
10-24-16, 03:32
Bitumen,

Fully agree with your report, I also go there on day shift (no drunk guys around) the girls are fresh (I am too) always enough nice girls for my taste, good food no stress like in Shark to book a girl, what to expect more.Just 1 pretty face on day for me. Sabina and another blond have attractive body, but not for face. Fortunately, 3 attractive girls at night, for me now.

Sirioja
10-24-16, 19:18
Just 1 pretty face on day for me. Sabina and another blond have attractive body, but not for face. Fortunately, 3 attractive girls at night, for me now.I meant I need 1 pretty face GFE on day, but couldn't find before 6 pm. Night team is quite good for me now.

Breadman
10-24-16, 23:58
Simona is back, the smoking hot blonde with the big the's. Great to see her but at the same time you sorta wish she didn't have to come back. She used to be a 9 in my book, still looks good except for some extra padding. I'd still give her a 8, low marks for her ass being out of shape but high marks for those tits.

Ran into a world regular, one of those guys who you remember talking to on a past trip and we always say Hi. Asked him what he thought of the new law, he seemed to suggest that everything would stay pretty much the same. He hinted that his girls would still provide the same service, I'm guessing because most of the world doors lock.

Sirioja
10-26-16, 16:01
Halloween party on this Saturday 29.

Breadman
10-26-16, 19:10
The non approach policy for upstairs really ruins the mood in the club. I understand it, the girls are sitting alone which let's you pick and choose easily. But I'm guessing the girls can't sit with you anymore? Didn't have one girl ask if she could sit down, no free couch time really ruins the fun in this club. When girls sat on those old stage dancing areas from the old bar you really got a good look at their shape. Not anymore, girls sit in those tiny chairs and its impossible to check out their assets.

Sirioja
10-26-16, 19:37
Who said girls can't come to you upstairs, around the bar, at World? If they know you and want to chat with you, I didn't have any problem. Can also have diner.

My biggest problem at World is no pretty face with slim body on day, so I will wait until 6 pm.

Hessen Bub
10-26-16, 20:30
Non approach policy for upstairs? Since when?

HB.

Breadman
10-27-16, 01:47
Non approach policy for upstairs? Since when?

HB.I didn't ask anyone if this was a policy or not but it sure seemed odd that only one time in my three visits to World last week did a girl actually come and sit next to me. Unless the guy went and sat by the girl I rarely saw girls and guys sitting together. Downstairs where guys should be left alone I was hounded like I've ever been in a club, girls hunted you down.

Banana Boi
10-27-16, 01:47
Simona is back,Thanks. I'll tell my buddy I'm sure he will book a flight quickly, he doesn't like big girls though. How much extra padding are you talking about?

Hessen Bub
10-27-16, 14:06
She's not fat but she gained a few kilos and she does have a small belly. Tits are still amazing.

HB.

Breadman
10-27-16, 19:36
Thanks. I'll tell my buddy I'm sure he will book a flight quickly, he doesn't like big girls though. How much extra padding are you talking about?I'd guess she's got an extra 3 lbs around her ass and hips and another 3 lbs on her belly. Its not too much extra padding but you can tell its there if you look for it and know what she looked like 3 years ago.

DrOrSolomon1
10-28-16, 02:47
Arrived to world at September 16 after my last visit 3 months before. The weather was around the 20 degrees so I could still enjoy the beautiful garden. Arrived 11 am on the 16 so I paid 45 euro (early entrance) . As always all the club workers are nice respectful and helpful (it feel very nice to be welcomed with a smile). Looking around I saw new faces (the girls) . More ladies and different looks (not that it matter to me because I only spent my time with the queen Oana). I will say 70% the same and 30% are new.

Kitchen and food was good (I am vegan) but they had good choice of food as always (the cook look new but not sure) also late at night they had fruits like watermelon banana and more.

The garden is as beautiful as always (1 cabin burn). I also saw new improvement outside (like big swings and fresh paint) . I got used to the new renovation in the bar area. So all was good. The girls looked happy and the atmosphere was good in the club. I staid in the club 5 days and never got out. I slept in the VIP room. Nicer blanket and pillows from my last visit. I like the newer management for the girls (the Manger that came from Oase) because she is nice to the girls and it look like she really care about them. At night she will pass shots for the girls and make sure the girls are good. At Sunday and Monday around 1 am there was a young guy that gave problems to a girl and the day before he gave problems to the bar tender they kicked him out timidly (security) on Sunday and on Monday. I like the fact that they protect the girls and workers and if anyone doesn't know how to behave they will kick him out of the club timidly.

In the overall all the club look busy. Even on Monday that is a slow days the rooms were always busy and the girls was working. I met a guy from Italy that was doing an FKK tour by himself and also slept in the club for a night (very nice man) . So in the overall I give world 10 out of 10 for the club.

I love the girls at world because they are so nice and they don't push to go to rooms.

I spent my 5 days with the queen (Oana) . As I said before on my posts I think Oana is the most beautiful and interesting lady at world. I can actually talk to her and enjoy her company. After having sex with more then 1000 different women it feel nice to be with someone who actually have depth in conversation.

That is why I call Oana the queen. I also so Sabrina she is thin and beautiful as always. Did not see Nea (I read here that she is working at sharks now) . I will recommend any new people who start going to FKK to start from world. Because other places can be bad experience with girls pushing non stop to go to a room and the over sale in the room. World is much better specially for a bigger.

I hope to go back to world at the beginning of December for 3 days.

It feels like my second home.

Oana is the queen.

Sabrina is addictive.

Sirioja I know you are not big on Oana and Sabrina.

But for me Oana is queen.

Maybe not for you and it is OK.

TankTank123
10-28-16, 05:21
Nicer blanket and pillows from my last visit.

I like the newer management for the girls (the Manger that came from Oase) because she is nice to the girls and it look like she really care about them. At night she will pass shots for the girls and make sure the girls are good.Yes, when I last stayed there in summer I was pleasantly surprised to get the new firmer pillow, and a clean smelling blanket that feels like a thin duvet. In my stays on previous years, the pillow was too large and floppy and the blanket was so old that I covered myself with towels instead. The new blanket was large enough to cover both myself and the girl who slept in with me. The service girl even returned to the room later with an additional pillow without my asking for it when she noticed a girl was staying in with me!

As for the free shots, I was told by a few girls that is was not done out of care and kindness, but to get them a little drunk so that they would dance more spontaneously.

There was once in early summer, I saw Oana so drunk as to dance on the bar top. Oana wriggling her arse sensuously up high is quite a sight to behold!

Hessen Bub
10-28-16, 08:53
Those blankets don't look very clean to me (not a material to be washed at higher temperatures). And they are far too small. World still is the club with the worst rooms and beds within the Hessen big 5.

HB.

Optimist
10-28-16, 10:02
DrOrSolomon. Glad to hear a fellow vegan survived.

Oana will be happy she met you:) She is really fun and skilled in customer care. Unfortunately for me I don't feel any chemistry with her. Same with Sabrina. Just as well we all have different tastes.

As you say World is a good choice for new people to FKK.

Craiova
10-28-16, 10:45
DrOrSolomon. Glad to hear a fellow vegan survived.

Oana will be happy she met you:) She is really fun and skilled in customer care. Unfortunately for me I don't feel any chemistry with her. Same with Sabrina. Just as well we all have different tastes.Same with me. Zero chemistry with Oana and Sabrina. I know they're very popular World girls and both with some regulars but my only session with Sabrina and Oana doesn't fit.

Sirioja
10-28-16, 19:18
Arrived 11 am on the 16 so I paid 45 euro (early entrance) .

Oana is the queen.

Sabrina is addictive.

Sirioja I know you are not big on Oana and Sabrina.

But for me Oana is queen.

Maybe not for you and it is OK.For me, happy hour until 1 pm is 47 € .

When I discovered World on January 2014 , Oana was one of my weekly regular, with EMA now Andrea at Oase, or super GFE blond Cristina left. I had 5 or 6 1 hour rooms with her, with one in downstairs shower on Bunny party 2014 . That was first day for Madi at World, but I didn't notice her, coming from Zermatt where couldn't ski, arrested on autobahn in Mainz by Polizei BMW. Oana knows why I stopped to go with her, I never wrote why, but her American regular claimed she asked me 30 000 € because I asked her for AO sex. Who can think Oana worth 30 000 even for AO sex? Just ridiculous, even she is playful.

About Sabina who seems friendly, Alina asian killer, or another slim blond, bodies are Ok, but not attracted by faces and can't kiss when not attracted. Then sex is not good for me, without kissing.

At the moment, I have 2,5 girls at World, so it's Ok for me. World improved for night team.

Sirioja
11-01-16, 01:16
For her fans, blond Raïssa finished to retire and is back, same than last year for Halloween.

DrOrSolomon1
11-02-16, 22:53
I am planing to go to world for 2 or 3 days in December. I have never been at the club in December. So I am wondering if anyone can give me an advise about when is the best time in December to visit the club?

Because I don't know if there are a Crismiss party? Or if the line up is low because girls go the vacation later on in December?

This time I am staying in the club (sleeping over) but I am planning to go wild (like go with different girls 6 time a day). So line up is important for me.

Sirioja
11-03-16, 07:26
Best casting days are from Friday to Sunday, I had good brunch on Sunday. Usually, Christmas party at World on a Saturday around mid December.

If my 3 girls stay, World improved compare to Summer for night team, nothing for me on day.

Raïssa should works on day, like before, except on Summer 2015, but it was another time at World.

Optimist
11-03-16, 09:56
First half of the month. After the 17th or so the lineup does reduce

Carpe Viam
11-03-16, 12:03
Compared to Halloween party where many customers and girls are, the disappointment of a weekday is huge. It is true that the ratio is absolutely favorable and we can choose among 40 girls without pressure, but I wonder where beautiful Halloween night girls has gone.

They told me that the club is dead except weekends. The biggest shock: when I came out from the room at midnight, I saw two customers in the lounge and 7-8 girls who are in small groups to discuss them. The atmosphere of death!

Some girls come at 11 am and gone just after 22 h, they know well that they can not expect great things in a Tuesday.

DrOrSolomon1
11-03-16, 21:17
Compared to Halloween party where many customers and girls are, the disappointment of a weekday is huge. It is true that the ratio is absolutely favorable and we can choose among 40 girls without pressure, but I wonder where beautiful Halloween night girls has gone.

They told me that the club is dead except weekends. The biggest shock: when I came out from the room at midnight, I saw two customers in the lounge and 7-8 girls who are in small groups to discuss them. The atmosphere of death!

Some girls come at 11 am and gone just after 22 h, they know well that they can not expect great things in a Tuesday.That is to bad.

I read that more and more girls are leaving world. Nea (who I liked very much) Oana (I hear she is not working at world any more) and few other girls I used to like.

Is it because there are not enough customers or because girls always change places?

You would think a girl like Oana and Nea that are busy an.

The have established clientele will stay at world for there client.

There is another girl at world that I won't say her name that I talk to on the phone (she is a friend of Oana and Nea). She invited me to go to visit her in Romania for Crismiss. But I don't won't to go because I don't want a relationship with any of the girls. My ex was a stripper in night club and the only thing she cared about was money and I don't want to do the same mistake. They are nice to you as long as they get money. When no money then they turned there back on you in a second. That is why I rather pay them for there time and not to be in a relationship with them. My ex took millions from me and with the few millions I have left I don't want another woman taking half of my money. And of course it happen again and again and after a while you learn not to deal with the girls outside of the club. Professional relationship only. My friend tell me " if the girl cheat her on body for money then for 100% she will cheat you for money " .

I am hoping not to get disappointed with the line up when I visit in December.

Sirioja
11-04-16, 02:56
Blond Nea was seen, trying again at Sharks. Oana was at World for more than 3 years. Both are long time regular World WGs, like blond Sabina and Alina, or small gypsy Marina who is friend with Oana.

Most of pretty stars left World, because not good business, Jessika silicon is at Globe after Sharks, Isabella is at Globe, or retiring. I wish a better life for 2 retired ex stars.

Shark16
11-04-16, 05:58
Oana (I hear she is not working at world any more).Are you sure? A couple of weeks ago there were two Oana's working at World. Both come highly recommended BTW.

Carpe Viam
11-04-16, 07:43
That is to bad.

I read that more and more girls are leaving world. Nea (who I liked very much) Oana (I hear she is not working at world any more) and few other girls I used to like.

Is it because there are not enough customers or because girls always change places?

You would think a girl like Oana and Nea that are busy an.

The have established clientele will stay at world for there client.It is obvious that girls are interested in information about clubs and trying to find a good place to make more money. Sharks now is overwhelmed by immigration girls where the quality of service and atmosphere are falling. This type of immigration is bad for both sides.

Optimist
11-04-16, 10:01

Some girls come at 11 am and gone just after 22 h, they know well that they can not expect great things in a Tuesday.Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose. It has always been so at World, apart from certain periods. I remember a year after it opened I spent a whole day when there were only a dozen or so customers the whole day.

The only difference is that now the girls form homogenous groups when customers are scarce, exactly as you say.

Hessen Bub
11-04-16, 14:13
For her fans, blond Rassa finished to retire and is back, same than last year for Halloween.Seems like she switched nationality. She's speaking fluent Romanian with other girls if she feels unobserved.

HB.

Sirioja
11-04-16, 14:39
Seems like she switched nationality. She's speaking fluent Romanian with other girls if she feels unobserved.

HB.Maybe she tries to improve her first foreign language like I try to improve my English, or Russian with escorts. Is it really important where she is really from? I'm from Mars, why I'm so different.

Danny227
11-04-16, 16:55
Seems like she switched nationality. She's speaking fluent Romanian with other girls if she feels unobserved.

HB.Unbelievable! Another Romanian fraud or she learned how ton speak Romanian in the club.

Danny227
11-04-16, 17:06
Blond Nea was seen, trying again at Sharks. Oana was at World for more than 3 years. Both are long time regular World WGs, like blond Sabina and Alina, or small gypsy Marina who is friend with Oana.

Most of pretty stars left World, because not good business, Jessika silicon is at Globe after Sharks, Isabella is at Globe, or retiring. I wish a better life for 2 retired ex stars.Are you Jessica silicon is at Globe? Strange they took her. I actually saw her at world after sharks.

Sirioja
11-04-16, 18:55
Are you Jessica silicon is at Globe? Strange they took her. I actually saw her at world after sharks.Yes Jessika silicon is at Globe since a few months and has long time rooms for 280 CHF / h. Blond Aurelia ex Sharks is also at Globe. Katalina / Alice / Kate will have her last tour on second part of November. I will miss her eyes but I can only be happy for her, I wish her all the best.

DrOrSolomon1
11-04-16, 20:39
Are you sure? A couple of weeks ago there were two Oana's working at World. Both come highly recommended BTW.That is what I have been told from someone who work at the club. But I don't believe 100% so I can't say for sure. Maybe the girl lied to me when she said Oana don't work at World any more.

I only know one Oana so I don't know who you are talking about.

If the Oana that I know is there then yes I would highly recommend her but make sure she is in a good mood. If not the service will not be good (I guess you can say it about all girls).

Hessen Bub
11-04-16, 21:09
Maybe she tries to improve her first foreign language like I try to improve my English, or Russian with escorts. Is it really important where she is really from? I'm from Mars, why I'm so different.I don't care where girls are from. I like Romanian girls. It's just hilarious that they lie that often and how many guys fall for it. If you are from Mars you are not different:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Are_from_Mars, _Women_Are_from_Venus.

HB.

Citizen Kane
11-04-16, 23:41
Yes Jessika silicon is at Globe since a few months What's her name at Globe? I wanted to see if she's on the website but there are so many girls listed that I got bored of looking at airbrushed photos before I got to the end of the A's.

Craiova
11-05-16, 00:22
or she learned how ton speak Romanian in the club. Why not?I've done that way. LOL.

Craiova
11-05-16, 00:27
Maybe the girl lied to me when she said Oana don't work at World any more.Could be similar like taxi drivers lie at bus stops that bus service doesn't work today.

TankTank123
11-05-16, 00:32
Seems like she switched nationality. She's speaking fluent Romanian with other girls if she feels unobserved.Not surprising. Early last year when she first arrived at World, she told me she was half Romanian half Russian. But that she was working / studying in Czech Rep before coming to World. So it is technically correct for her to say that she came from Czech.

Sirioja
11-05-16, 00:58
What's her name at Globe? I wanted to see if she's on the website but there are so many girls listed that I got bored of looking at airbrushed photos before I got to the end of the A's.Never been with Jessika at World, nor when she was Madi at Sharks, I said to her: I don't like, so I didn't ask her name at Globe, but she knows me like all girls at World, as the French guy who came every week for only 1 girl. Anjelina was happy to say to me she doesn't work anymore. Blond Viktoria also said to me this summer: your long black hair GF walking like a model, doesn't work anymore.

Aurelia is Aurelia at Globe.

Sirioja
11-05-16, 01:11
Blond hair falling to ass, Raïssa started at World on mid March 2015 . On first time she came to me, I answered I couldn't go with her because of appointment.

She was really lovely for our 5 week ends. One of the best behavior out of room. First time was in very warm chalet for 12th birthday.

Carpe Viam
11-09-16, 20:06
One of World's new thing in November is casino night Monday. This is a roulette table and black jack table installed in the main lounge. A man and a woman are present as dealer. To play the game, we buy tickets as drinks. We can play from around 9 pm.

Is this beneficial initiative for whom? There are few customers in the evening of Monday and they play by turning their backs to the girls. But anyway, they don't go to the room so often. Let's see if this is beneficial in a few weeks. In any case, management trying to do some things new, I appreciate it.

Optimist
11-10-16, 11:30
One of World's new thing in November is casino night Monday. This is a roulette table and black jack table installed in the main lounge. A man and a woman are present as dealer. To play the game, we buy tickets as drinks. We can play from around 9 pm.

Is this beneficial initiative for whom? There are few customers in the evening of Monday and they play by turning their backs to the girls. But anyway, they don't go to the room so often. Let's see if this is beneficial in a few weeks. In any case, management trying to do some things new, I appreciate it.More money for club, less for girls? I hope it brings in extra customers so the girls earn more.

Does anyone have any recent updates on lineup, especially on percentage of slim workers?

Hessen Bub
11-10-16, 11:46
Aurelia is Aurelia at Globe.Haven't seen her on the website as working for weeks. Guess she only had a short appearance at Globe due to her somehow restricted service.

HB.

Carpe Viam
11-10-16, 12:01
More money for club, less for girls? I hope it brings in extra customers so the girls earn more.

Does anyone have any recent updates on lineup, especially on percentage of slim workers?As I do not have names of the girls, I can not say great things about line up.

But the optical quality is quite limited and the rate of slim girls is not high. You can find some cute girls, but not mannequin type, except one gorgeous brunette oriental type. She can be top in any club.

SuperLove
11-10-16, 12:05
Noone beats the house and when mongers will lose money meant for fucking, they will all go back home high and dry. Guess who will lose in the whole episode 'the Girls'. World is my absolute favorite especially in Summers, sad to see the LU so thin. Its a beautiful property and excellent atmosphere. Do reply your thoughts.

Cheers.

Is this beneficial initiative for whom? There are few customers in the evening of Monday and they play by turning their backs to the girls. But anyway, they don't go to the room so often. Let's see if this is beneficial in a few weeks. In any case, management trying to do some things new, I appreciate it.

Sirioja
11-10-16, 13:55
Haven't seen her on the website as working for weeks. Guess she only had a short appearance at Globe due to her somehow restricted service.

HB.I saw Aurelia on end of August and mid October, she seemed fine after having tried Bumsalp. Jessika silicon also seemed fine about business. All girls I know at Globe, seem happy about business. Kate plans to stop after next tour.

Member #4585
11-11-16, 03:23
Last Saturday at World was kind of sad. Few girls and even fewer men compared to the Friday at Sharks where it felt it was over crowded.

To brighten things up there is a Christmas party at World on Saturday, 10 December. The comment on the World website says:

"Christmas Party on 10.12.

The big Christmas party in the FKK World on 10.12. 2016 should not be missed! With raffle, Christmas buffet and live shows!

Carpe Viam
11-13-16, 17:36
Noone beats the house and when mongers will lose money meant for fucking, they will all go back home high and dry. Guess who will lose in the whole episode 'the Girls'. World is my absolute favorite especially in Summers, sad to see the LU so thin. Its a beautiful property and excellent atmosphere. Do reply your thoughts.

Cheers.However, there are a lot of customers and girls who play the slot machine. They like this type of fun. As the Monday client is mostly local guests who do not go to the room frequently, I think grooming for girls will not be so important, anyway they know there's nothing to do at Monday.

I must say that the Oriental dinner on Tuesday is completely bungle.

ExpatLover
11-13-16, 23:28
More money for club, less for girls? I hope it brings in extra customers so the girls earn more.

Does anyone have any recent updates on lineup, especially on percentage of slim workers?As reported, was there 6 times in the last 2 weeks, great LU (day time) one of the best for me over the last 3 years, more and more skinny girls like everywhere (not my cup of tea), I don't like this trend to have skinny girls with big boobs (mostly sili) may be the mongers are believing that slim means tight pussy which is not true at all.

Sirioja
11-22-16, 07:12
Haven't seen her on the website as working for weeks. Guess she only had a short appearance at Globe due to her somehow restricted service.

HB.After a regular time off, after 1 month working for every girls, Aurelia keep on at Globe. Good for her.

YamaYama0519
11-27-16, 05:23
Arrived at noon. Couldn't find my FKK wife at World, Alina when I got there.

1) Raissa 1230-1400 (150 E); 24 yo, 1 m-long dark blonde, pretty slim, A-cup, 168 cm, green / blue eyes, two weeks at World directly from Romania, finding this FKK through WEB. Found her at the restaurant spending long time for breakfast. In a room we enjoyed DFK, petting session, 20 min-DATY with silent O, 15 min-missionary with silent O, 10 min-DATY with G-spot fingering leading her to two big O's, my massage on her, one-hour mark, her watery BBBJ, 69,15 min-DATY with another big O. I wasn't able to detect her end point during our session, so we could have keep fucking forever if we hadn't set one-and-a-half-hour time limit. Must repeat.

2) Alina 1520-1615 (100 E); my FKK wife at World, having enjoyed sessions fifteen times so far. She arrived here five hours later than usual because she drank fifteen glasses of tequila last night. It is the first time to see her in the past two years. In a room, DFK, caressing, 5 min-DATY leading her to her first O, 5 min-missinary leading her to the second O, another 5 min-DATY leading her nowhere. My massage on her made her fall asleep, good cure for her hangover. We discussed "condom law", wondering how I can DATY her pussy with condom. Must repeat if I find her.

3) Nicol (letta) 1650-1743 (100 E); 180 cm, slim, long dark blonde, better looking from a distance with hooknose, 20 yo, fifth day at World after Sharks, no income for the last three days. In a room, DFK, caressing, 15-min DATY with big O, 5-min missionary with nothing, 5-min another DATY with digits leading her to another big O and my long massage on her were what we enjoyed. May repeat.

4) Madelina 1830-1900 (50 E); 155 cm, AA-cup (almost nothing), tanned, pretty, burst black curly hair, third day at World. In a room we started with her mediocre BBBJ, then cow-girl, doggie, 20 min DATY with big O and unsuccessful missionary. May repeat.

5) Jasmina 2157-2213 (50 E); 19 yo, 160 cm, slim, A-cup with big nipples, tanned, black short curly hair, GND, poor command of English, third day at World. In a room mediocre BBBJ was followed by doggie with my enjoyment of her tight pussy, DATY she didn't like so much, missionary and talking during missionary. No climax on the both sides. Not repeat.

6) Amila 2250-0000 (100 E+100 E for anal); 22 yo, 160 cm, clear-cut face like a struggling actress which is my taste, saggy be-cup and no waist which are not my taste, three months at World. In a room, BBBJ, 69, reverse cow-girl, doggie, 20 min DATY with digits in her pussy, intermission for her [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134), another 10 min DATY with digits in her pussy as well as anus, BBBJ, 69, reverse cow-girl, normal cow-girl, doggie are what we did. Her invoice was 200 E including anal, which was just my index finger in her anus and I didn't intend to do so, rather she guided my finger where she wanted. As a counterproposal, I requested "real anal" and she accepted it, which she regretted a little because my dick wasn't small enough for her anus to enjoy its insertion. May repeat without anal.

7) Ina 0045-0110 (50 E); 175 cm, pretty Moldovian, semi-long dark blonde, see-cup, no waist, one month at World. She mistook me for another Asian guy who met her on her first and second day at World. In a room passionate DFK, BBBJ with deep throat, 69, cow-girl with my rapid piston movement, doggie, missionary, DATY with instant G-spot fingering, for which she claimed extra and then no fingering DATY led us nowhere. Not repeat.

Left at 0200.

Sirioja
11-27-16, 06:06
Raïssa with long hair to ass, told you she started 2 weeks ago? When she started on March 2015, but she only makes 2 or 3 tours per year.

Hessen Bub
11-27-16, 06:16
So you paid Amilia 100€ extra for your finger in her ass? And she didn't tell you upfront that this is extra? You shouldn't have paid. And for sure not 100€.

HB.

YamaYama0519
11-27-16, 06:20
So you paid Amilia 100 extra .... And for sure not 100.HB.Yes, HB, you are right, but in the end I did anal, so 100 E is adequate.

Sirioja
11-27-16, 06:28
Yes, HB, you are right, but in the end I did anal, so 100 E is adequate.Is she blond, pretty face? Quite big, a bit saggy tits? Working in Hamburg before?

Member #4585
11-27-16, 09:12
We discussed "condom law", wondering how I can DATY her pussy with condom. Must repeat if I find her.

3) Nicol (letta) 1650-1743 (100 E); 180 cm, slim, long dark blonde, better looking from a distance with hooknose, 20 yo, fifth day at World after Sharks, no income for the last three days.

5) Jasmina 2157-2213 (50 E); 19 yo, 160 cm, slim, A-cup with big nipples, tanned, black short curly hair, GND, poor command of English, third day at World.

7) Ina 0045-0110 (50 E); 175 cm, pretty Moldovian, semi-long dark blonde, see-cup, no waist, one month at World.Just one visit to World for your FKK wife Alina. So bad.

From what Craiova has told us, the 2017 condom law does not apply to pussy licking. So you can lick away to your heart's content and continue to describe your exploits with licking out the pussies of working girls.

With your descriptions of Nicoletta, Jasmina and Ina it does show that World continues to attract new girls direct from Romania that no one would have seen before this club, but also starts to see a rotation of girls moving away from Sharks.

The downside is the comment from Nicoletta that for 3 days out of 5 she made no money except probably the entrance fee or when she said no income she really meant she had no rooms and is in negative territory?

The best days at World for working is still Saturday and the next best day is Friday. All other days it really is a buyers market. I hope to hear more news on improvement in those areas.

ExpatLover
11-27-16, 16:12
So you paid Amilia 100 extra for your finger in her ass? And she didn't tell you upfront that this is extra? You shouldn't have paid. And for sure not 100.

HB.At World finger in the ass was always 50 euros except the girl will do it for free but don t dream too much, anal is 100 euros. Never met a girl who accept it for nothing but everything is possible, also difficult today to finger a girl in a 50 euros session at least for me.

XXL
11-27-16, 22:28
From what Craiova has told us, the 2017 condom law does not apply to pussy licking.Appalling gender-bias, again. Or is it because no condom has been invented for tongues? Wait until the female condom (femidom) comes into play.

Member #4585
11-27-16, 22:35
Appalling gender-bias, again. Or is it because no condom has been invented for tongues? Wait until the female condom (femidom) comes into play.There is indeed a condom for pussy licking. You can even buy these dental dams off amazon or ebay. Some times girls use a split condom to protect their pussies during licking.

So the issue is not because there is no pussy licking condoms.

Shark16
11-27-16, 23:28
At World finger in the ass was always 50 euros except the girl will do it for free but don t dream too much, anal is 100 euros. Never met a girl who accept it for nothing but everything is possible, also difficult today to finger a girl in a 50 euros session at least for me.I am not a big user of services like FIA or COB, but in the two sessions I had lately that included those services they were NOT an extra (both sessions at World BTW). Likewise, I have never paid extra for her performing prostate stimulation, but admittedly every now and then I experience girls asking extra for that service (light upselling/both at Oase, Sharks and World). I then politely decline, as those services are (nice but) not essential to me.

And sure, I am usually a 60 mnts guy or more unless the session is really terrible. And no, I never ask for services like FIA / COB / PS, so in my sessions it's more like going with the flow or on her suggestion. Accordingly, it's not something I experience all the time, but still pretty regularly.

PussyLiccker
11-28-16, 09:38
I realized why Neya is so well liked. Great gal. I like her, feels really good. At LR now.

I guess with limited visits to World, didn't run into girls like her.

Optimist
11-28-16, 09:44
Shark16. FIA for free? Is that finger or fuck? If it's fuck, then you are my hero role model.

Sirioja
11-28-16, 11:27
I realized why Neya is so well liked. Great gal. I like her, feels really good. At LR now.

I guess with limited visits to World, didn't run into girls like her.Blond Nea who worked for many years at World and made a second try at Sharks where she was on Saturday 5 November? She came to me smiling, beautiful smile and very good breathe, not smoking girl.

ExpatLover
11-28-16, 12:31
I am not a big user of services like FIA or COB, but in the two sessions I had lately that included those services they were NOT an extra (both sessions at World BTW). Likewise, I have never paid extra for her performing prostate stimulation, but admittedly every now and then I experience girls asking extra for that service (light upselling/both at Oase, Sharks and World). I then politely decline, as those services are (nice but) not essential to me.

And sure, I am usually a 60 mnts guy or more unless the session is really terrible. And no, I never ask for services like FIA / COB / PS, so in my sessions it's more like going with the flow or on her suggestion. Accordingly, it's not something I experience all the time, but still pretty regularly.It depends on the girls, today the girls are more focused on the Health safety what I think is a good thing, usually they clean the dick. But I am mongering in many countries difficult and it is really to find so nice, clean. Girls that you can find in the 5 stars FKK in Germany. For me except China it is the paradise on earth for the P6.

ExpatLover
11-28-16, 20:05
Blond Nea who worked for many years at World and made a second try at Sharks where she was on Saturday 5 November? She came to me smiling, beautiful smile and very good breathe, not smoking girl.Yes, she was the top girl at World for many years, very nice body, top skin, but too professional in the room for me, I think she earned a lot several years back when the business was better.

Sirioja
11-28-16, 23:02
Yes, she was the top girl at World for many years, very nice body, top skin, but too professional in the room for me, I think she earned a lot several years back when the business was better.Since end of 2014, I often saw Nea quite free for business during long empty nights at World, even on weekend, and she tried twice at Sharks. On Saturday 5 November, she seemed to get business at Sharks. I wish her the best, for her beautiful smile.

YamaYama0519
11-28-16, 23:05
Is she blond, pretty face? Quite big, a bit saggy tits? Working in Hamburg before?Yes, I think she is.

Sirioja
11-28-16, 23:10
Yes, I think she is.So, Amira, with round eyes and cute smile. She never did upsell me. At World since beginning of June, was on holidays in August.

YamaYama0519
11-28-16, 23:10
...The downside is the comment from Nicoletta that for 3 days out of 5 she made no money except probably the entrance fee or when she said no income she really meant she had no rooms and is in negative territory?....As far as I remember, she said no rooms for three days.

Member #4585
11-28-16, 23:17
As far as I remember, she said no rooms for three days.It takes a strength of character for a working girl to continue to go back to a club where she has a feeling she makes no money and has to fund the entrance fee, return taxi fare, several cans of red bull (no substitutes for these self conscious girls) and several packets of smokes to get her through the day.

Three days of sitting around waiting for a customer who does not come. Three days of trying to attract a customer who does not take her saying "Maybe later", or "No, I am not interested. " or "Non, I come for my Jolie only. ".

YamaYama, good for you to give something back to Nicoletta.

PussyLiccker
11-30-16, 05:08
Blond Nea who worked for many years at World and made a second try at Sharks where she was on Saturday 5 November? She came to me smiling, beautiful smile and very good breathe, not smoking girl.She's one of those Romies that is so relaxing to be with. Amazes me some Romies that has such amount of motivations to provide a great time. I immediately felt at ease and relaxed as soon as I hugged her. Felt just right. Amist the talks of some bad wrap about Romies, she really changes the views on Romies. Very honest provider, and one of those types that the services that does the talking. I meet some of the nicest Romies with a big heart.

ExpatLover
11-30-16, 07:44
As far as I remember, she said no rooms for three days.I think it is more or less impossible, never met a FKK girl who told that her business was good, it is a way to keep a low profile and to take more cash from us.

Shark16
11-30-16, 13:46
Shark16. FIA for free? Is that finger or fuck? If it's fuck, then you are my hero role model.F = Finger. Sorry for not living up to your hero role model standards. "Anal" (covered fuck in her ass) is of course another story (100 E extra at the Hessen clubs).

Too many guys are giving in to the girls' upselling tactics. I am glad we have HB around to put things straight whenever guys are overpaying. I can only testify to HB's statement. Most girls in the Hessen clubs will provide good services without asking for extras. BBBJ / DATY / kissing/MPOS CFS are still to be expected. BBBJ very often with BLS. Plenty of girls DFK. And somewhat exotic services like FIV / FIA / COB can often be included as well. The girl in YY's case (Amila) should at least had the decency to tell YY upfront that she wanted extra for FIA.

All the above from a 60 mnts perspective of course. I rarely do 50 E sessions (by my own choice). The two recent sessions I mentioned were with non-regular girls of mine (so no "repeat benefits").

YY,
No offense. Your honest reports are always appreciated. The discussion about your "FIA incident" has been good and will help fellow mongers.

ExpatLover
11-30-16, 13:55
F = Finger. Sorry for not living up to your hero role model standards. "Anal" (covered fuck in her ass) is of course another story (100 E extra at the Hessen clubs).

Too many guys are giving in to the girls' uspselling tactics. I am glad we have HB around to put things straight whenever guys are overpaying. I can only testify to HB's statement. Most girls in the Hessen clubs will provide good services without asking for extras. BBBJ / DATY / kissing/MPOS CFS are still to be expected. BBBJ very often with BLS. Plenty of girls DFK. And somewhat exotic services like FIV / FIA / COB can often be included as well.

All the above from a 60 mnts perspective of course. I rarely do 50 E sessions (by my own choice).This is exactly the key point, you never go for a 50 euros session so obviously you are getting good service, but what about a 50 euros session my experiences are not good at all.

PussyLiccker
12-04-16, 08:10
Did a visit to two clubs that are polar opposites. Palace and World.

LU wasn't as bad as talked about. I was expecting the worst, but Fri and Sat night LU had several potential picks for me.

I wanted to try many girls for future repeats and given limited time opted for 30 min sessions.

Ariana, best service provider. Pretty face. Very skilled. Feels good. Quite smart, and very service oriented. Highly recommended.

Alina, young lookin for a 26 yrs old. Ro can be like this most often. Pretty face, more sraight body type, but slim with be-cups, fake blond. Good service.

Amira, looked attractive facially from afar, but some facial imperfections, droopy tits. Service was passionate. And seem to really get into it. Liked the session for high passion. Seems reserved outside the room. Whatch out for them reserved ones. LOL.

And then went down hill from there(perhaps I stretch my random picks too far?) Partly due to me being tired.

Denisa, blond, worked table dance before? Tried to give me massage. Low skills, kissing was lite and minimal. Asked how long I will stay. Soft upsells. Would not recommend.

Maria, black hair, big cheesy smile, nice be-cups, petite. Sessen was avg. Minimal kissing.

There were others I would have tried if I didn't arrive late. Soem targets I spotted probably left at some point in the night before I arrived. I saw girls leave after 10. Perhaps 4-5 ish is better time to stop by to give sufficient time to session any interesting daytime girls and later night time if you happen to be a Samson. LOL.

I session a lot not due to high optiks, but girls attitudes, friendliness and protential of no upsells.

PussyLiccker
12-04-16, 10:11
There was a reason for pull to World this trip. Met at least 3 girls worked at World one time. Was looking for the next Neya. Also, Isa, Ruby (Six Sens nick), Antonia (at YY) were reasons enough to look for any potential stars.

Unfortunately, I haven't met girls of those levels this visit.

Hessen Bub
12-04-16, 11:06
You should have taken small blonde Christina to the room. I rate her service a few levels above Neya's. And she looks better.

HB.

Sirioja
12-04-16, 11:18
Ariana with so beautiful eyes, and Amira on June when she arrived from Hamburg, are higher sexual level than Nea for me, even I like Nea smile. I think Amira gave me my most intense World room, a real wildcat full of energy, when she arrived.

When I can drive in Germany, I promised to Ariana. Also my jolie little monkey Anjelina who is happy to say: no more other long black hair.

World and Atlanta are the most attractive for me around FRA at the moment. Quantity never made quality, I m not interested by 100 or even 1000 GND, I prefer pretty, real GFE girls.

Sirioja
12-04-16, 11:24
You should have taken small blonde Christina to the room. I rate her service a few levels above Neya's. And she looks better.

HB.You mean blond curly hair Cristina who is at World since 2014 ?

ExpatLover
12-04-16, 12:01
Did a visit to two clubs that are polar opposites. Palace and World.

LU wasn't as bad as talked about. I was expecting the worst, but Fri and Sat night LU had several potential picks for me.

I wanted to try many girls for future repeats and given limited time opted for 30 min sessions.

Ariana, best service provider. Pretty face. Very skilled. Feels good. Quite smart, and very service oriented. Highly recommended.

Alina, young lookin for a 26 yrs old. Ro can be like this most often. Pretty face, more sraight body type, but slim with be-cups, fake blond. Good service.

Amira, looked attractive facially from afar, but some facial imperfections, droopy tits. Service was passionate. And seem to really get into it. Liked the session for high passion. Seems reserved outside the room. Whatch out for them reserved ones. LOL..I am really impressed about the number of girls you are able to sessioned in one visit, if I could do the half I would be very happy.

Hessen Bub
12-04-16, 16:31
You mean blond curly hair Cristina who is at World since 2014 ?No I don't. She's not even close to hardbody Christina, ex sport teacher.

HB.

Sirioja
12-04-16, 17:23
No I don't. She's not even close to hardbody Christina, ex sport teacher.

HB.Is your Cristina new?

PussyLiccker
12-05-16, 02:24
Have not met a Christina or anybody short blond that really stood out. Perhaps not there or not my type.

McA, I dunno if you met a Vera there, but could be your spec. Hanging boobs, not grapefruit shape that FF prefers. Older type, but pretty eyes, and I get a good vibe from her.

For music, they play some German songs, oldies, etc. Not the usual top hits on a repeat list.

I was expecting a big change with renovations, but not really. The lounge looks different with changes in the bar area and the walls, different furnature etc. , but not significant of a difference, and still looks low class if comparing to other clubs. I call it the Aca of Hesse. LOL.

Some rooms reaks and uncleanly, and a bit ghetto. Some rooms the ceiling are not sealed, and you can hear the folks on the other rooms. I like more privacy.

Clubs should start buying some sheets, instead of having girls layout towels. Her and my towels to cover up the nasty stains on the bed? Seriously?

Based on my visit, food is the worst of the bigger clubs in the area. Some gravy and pasta crap. Dry chicken nuggets of some sort. Some side veggies. Choco or Vanilla mousse.

On Fri when entering they had a miniature house model with many tiny doors labeled with numbers. Inside each door contains some prize. Like free champaign drink voucher or discount card for next entry, etc. They also had some sort of a raffle on Sat night I believe calling out the band numbers.

Saw Gabby(ex-Oase girl manager). LOL.

Hessen Bub
12-05-16, 06:01
Is your Cristina new?She's there since August or so.

HB.

TankTank123
12-05-16, 07:24
McA, I dunno if you met a Vera there, but could be your spec. Hanging boobs, not grapefruit shape that FF prefers. Older type, but pretty eyes, and I get a good vibe from her.

Clubs should start buying some sheets, instead of having girls layout towels.

Saw Gabby(ex-Oase girl manager). LOL.I tried Vera/Viol late last year even though her saggy tits did not meet my specs, as she did me a favour by telling her friend Angelina that I was waiting for her. She is a sweet girl who provides good service. But don't get her to start talking as she will never stop!

Sheets are provided (at least up till my last visit a few months ago), but as they are often not replaced quickly enough, the girls resort to using towels. I find the new type of sheets introduced after the renovations much better than the old ones which were smaller and often smelly.

Gabby has been around for more than a year already, and is one reason why the girls are quite well-behaved. In this aspect, Oase's loss is World's gain.

PussyLiccker
12-05-16, 10:37
I am really impressed about the number of girls you are able to sessioned in one visit, if I could do the half I would be very happy.I didn't finish with all of them. Finishing isn't all that important. Finding the right girl, however is. So, I will try out serveral girls to see which of the girls can provide the services I like. Sometimes even top girls may have off moments, no click, or some other unforseen circumstances, so I give girls benefit of the doubt to see if we click well.

Some of those ex-World girls I mentioned earlier are the types I like.

I generally like to session a lot if circomstances permits and club like World worked out well. I don't like intereaction with girls to start out with price negotiations or extra pricing charged for all kind od stuff where it's more prevelent in other clubs. It doesn't make for good interation, and not relaxing. Pretty much block me from trying her out as those proposals are monetary risks without proof from a girl to trust. World girls don't do that, and hence many sessions.

I'm limited on time at clubs. I'm not a local that can attend regularly. I like to run into the right girl with short time I have. Also gives some feel of the club's talent albeit small sampling.

Free Dude
12-05-16, 14:29
I've seen Christina a few times in the summer (with longer blond hair). She has a tight hardbody (fitness teacher right), but in my opinion doesn't stand out otherwise. What looks is concerned not even close to Neya (in my opinion), but then again I haven't seen Neya for the last couple of years.

PussyLiccker
12-05-16, 19:02
Neya's body isn't tight and likely not her former stature. Thicker than preferred spec, but she got my attention due to her look, less body. Still very likeable She's a type I'm into. Wish I had seen her in her younger days.

Some WGs unfortunately, adds some kilos in some parts as years pass. Ass, thighs, hips, etc.

Sirioja
12-05-16, 19:43
I've seen Christina a few times in the summer (with longer blond hair). She has a tight hardbody (fitness teacher right), but in my opinion doesn't stand out otherwise. What looks is concerned not even close to Neya (in my opinion), but then again I haven't seen Neya for the last couple of years.I don't know who is this third Cristina, but Nea still has her beautiful face and smile, when she came to me, smiling, kissing, at Sharks on 5 November. They should have spoken about me with Anjelina, after our first rooms.

What's her name at LR?

Hessen Bub
12-05-16, 22:10
I've seen Christina a few times in the summer (with longer blond hair). She has a tight hardbody (fitness teacher right), but in my opinion doesn't stand out otherwise. What looks is concerned not even close to Neya (in my opinion), but then again I haven't seen Neya for the last couple of years.Different folks different strokes. For me Christina is better looking than Neya in her "best" days.

HB.

TankTank123
12-06-16, 23:59
According to my records, this year I had 9 'rooms' with hardbody Christina and 9 with Neya. So, in terms of financial commitment, it is a tie.

However, I find Christina far more attractive as I adore hardbodies, while Neya's ass is now too large and the 'gap' that Syzygies sometimes refers to is no longer existent.

But I always succumb to Neya's smile when she approaches me and I am always assured that the session would be as good as those I have had with her in previous years when she had less meat. Sessions with Neya are more of the cuddly type, while Christina can be quite wild in the room, like Oana.

Syzygies
12-07-16, 10:06
But I always succumb to Neya's smile when she approaches me and I am always assured that the session would be as good as those I have had with her in previous years when she had less meat. Sessions with Neya are more of the cuddly type, while Christina can be quite wild in the room, like Oana.Both Oana and Neya were too wild in the room to really suit me perfectly, being a very go slow type. Neya less so perhaps, but I did not know she had a "cuddly" switch or setting. I thought she was a strong power fucker (in my sessions).

I would indeed prefer a slimmer Neya , like in her early days, and a slower Neya. Maybe she slowed down already, I don't know.

ExpatLover
12-07-16, 13:31
Both Oana and Neya were too wild in the room to really suit me perfectly, being a very go slow type. Neya less so perhaps, but I did not know she had a "cuddly" switch or setting. I thought she was a strong power fucker (in my sessions).

I would indeed prefer a slimmer Neya , like in her early days, and a slower Neya. Maybe she slowed down already, I don't know.Had several sessions with Neya when she was active at World, found her very calm and soft, but what a girl very beautiful at least for me, soft skin, extremely clean never saw her at Shark but may be she is working the night shift.

PussyLiccker
12-07-16, 13:47
I would describe Neya as cuddly type as well. Not really wild. I've met a fare share of wild types, some good, some bad, but would not lconsider our session as wild.

Soon as I saw her, peaked my interest, and when I hugged her I could feel immidiately she would be a good GFE. Enerietic, but not in a wild sense. Enthusiastic with great attitude. Smily. Very relaxing girl to be with. Like similar feel to Julia blond met at Oase awhile back.

For my preference one of the top girls I met on this trip in terms of the feel of the girl during the session. Felt good.

Syzygies
12-07-16, 14:08
According to my records, this year I had 9 'rooms' with hardbody Christina and 9 with Neya. So, in terms of financial commitment, it is a tie.
You do have a financial commitment. I suppose 'rooms' only means a count of how many 50 Euro bills paid out.

My list of FKK girls ever for 9 or more bookings would be quite low I guess, but for just 4. 5 hours or more would be a lot more. There are plenty of girls I would have been happy to do 10 times or more but just never got to that total before they left.

Certain really special girls I got to do only once. Boo Hoo.

You must keep really good records to know exactly what you did. You never know when it might be handy when charges are laid by a crazy who imagines you as the enemy. LOL

Sirioja
12-07-16, 18:23
Had several sessions with Neya when she was active at World, found her very calm and soft, but what a girl very beautiful at least for me, soft skin, extremely clean never saw her at Shark but may be she is working the night shift.Nea worked in night team at World, but she started in the afternoon on 5 November at Sharks. For my single room with her on March 2014, she was not wild with me, but smiling and often laughing, just not sensual enough for me. But I agree, very clean, very good breathe, very beautiful smile. But she was always friend with my regulars, on beginning of 2015 and Summer 2016. So, maybe a second try at my home LR if she stays.

PussyLiccker
12-07-16, 18:30
I don't know who is this third Cristina, but Nea still has her beautiful face and smile, when she came to me, smiling, kissing, at Sharks on 5 November. They should have spoken about me with Anjelina, after our first rooms.

What's her name at LR?Neya at LR. Was there last week.

TheRugdr
12-11-16, 02:49
Hey guys,

I'm going to be spending a lot more time in Frankfurt in 2017 (which I'm happy about obviously) and usually in Frankfurt, I go to Mainhattan and Sharks, with occasional appearances at Oase, and rare visits to Palace. I have yet to visit World, and I would prefer to get there without renting a car. Was thinking that I could do a day trip and just take the train to Giessen and a taxi the rest of the way, and then reverse directions before the trains stop service. (I rarely stay past 9 pm at FKKs anyway). Have any of you don this before? Are there taxis at the station in Giessen?

Thanks!

Ableyone
12-11-16, 14:49
Was thinking that I could do a day trip and just take the train to Giessen and a taxi the rest of the way, and then reverse directions before the trains stop service. (I rarely stay past 9 pm at FKKs anyway). Have any of you don this before? Are there taxis at the station in Giessen?Plenty of taxis at Giessen during the day and since you don't stay late, it sounds like a nice day out.

I've visited World when staying in Friedrichsdorf (for Oase) and vice versa when staying in Giessen, so the train trip from Frankfurt should be just as (if not more) straightforward.

ExpatLover
12-11-16, 14:54
Hey guys,

I'm going to be spending a lot more time in Frankfurt in 2017 (which I'm happy about obviously) and usually in Frankfurt, I go to Mainhattan and Sharks, with occasional appearances at Oase, and rare visits to Palace. I have yet to visit World, and I would prefer to get there without renting a car. Was thinking that I could do a day trip and just take the train to Giessen and a taxi the rest of the way, and then reverse directions before the trains stop service. (I rarely stay past 9 pm at FKKs anyway). Have any of you don this before? Are there taxis at the station in Giessen?

Thanks!Obviously I have done this many times, works very well many taxi are waiting for you at the exit of the train station, fix price to World if I remember well 15 euros.

Syzygies
12-12-16, 12:17
Obviously I have done this many times, works very well many taxi are waiting for you at the exit of the train station, fix price to World if I remember well 15 euros.Prices are not fixed by all taxis automatically, and if taxi uses the meter, will cost you more than that. I don't know the current price. Could be 20 by meter these days. Typically the last trains from Giessen are at 23:15 and 00:08 AM. Next one at 4:28. Allow plenty of time to get a taxi from World (maybe 10 to 15 minutes wait max) and return to Giessen. So wise to have had reception call a taxi by 11:30 PM latest for the last train, just to be safe.

The late train trip back is a bit tiresome taking about 1 hour. Some earlier trains stop less stations and are quicker.

If arriving World early for breakfast, then most people should get enough sex in by 23:30. LOL I like to have my first fuck before I eat food at an FKK. Just a coffee first is enough. Breakfast can wait.

TankTank123
12-13-16, 01:09
Prices are not fixed by all taxis automatically, and if taxi uses the meter, will cost you more than that. I don't know the current price. Could be 20 by meter these days. By meter, it is between 25 and 26 euros.

Nick The G
12-13-16, 03:02
Prices are not fixed by all taxis automatically, and if taxi uses the meter, will cost you more than that. I don't know the current price. Could be 20 by meter these days. Typically the last trains from Giessen are at 23:15 and 00:08 AM. Next one at 4:28. Allow plenty of time to get a taxi from World (maybe 10 to 15 minutes wait max) and return to Giessen. So wise to have had reception call a taxi by 11:30 PM latest for the last train, just to be safe.

The late train trip back is a bit tiresome taking about 1 hour. Some earlier trains stop less stations and are quicker.I always call and use Mini Car for the transfer between Giessen Station and FKK-World. But you need to call them in advance. Mini Car Giessen is cheaper than normal Taxi! Tel. : 0049 641 82082. In the night, if you call them, it is better to tell them to be at FKK-World 10 minutes earlier than your scheduled leaving time from FKK-World. I experienced several situations where the Mini Car driver arrived 5 to 10 minutes too late at FKK-World!

BoniFun
12-13-16, 20:56
World was my fourth stop in my FKK tour (LR, GT, Sharks, World & Dolce Vita).

This was my second visit to World. Last time I visited, I was there from 11.00 - 16.00 and had such a great time. There really was some exceptional good looking girls. Those where missing this time around. I will go back since I had such a good time last time, but this time it was disappointing.

Was there from around 12 to 24, so 12 hours.

Ida. Blonde girl, not really my type, but we hit it off talking for quite a while before going. It was a good session, but I would not repeat as she is not my type.

Carine / Carina. Small, blonde with curly hair. She usually sits at the bar with her small friends with curly black hair. Good session, but is not really my type either.

Denise / Denisa. Blonde, tattoo of a girls face on her left forearm. Also a pretty good session, but she tried to do some upselling (In a quite good way). She gives a pretty good massage also. She told me that she was certified to do massages in hospitals etc.

Moldovan girl (I don't recall the name at all). For me, she had a really sweet face. She have a few kg extra, and thick eyebrows. She was sitting near the entrance to the bar area all day and night. Good session and I would repeat with her next time.

When I was leaving this really sweet girl approached me. Inn / Ine? Great if someone could correct my names. She nearly convinced me to change back into the robe just to go with her. If I hadn't already been half sleeping I would have done that. She must be really popular as it was midnight and I hadn't seen her all day. What did I miss?

Sirioja
12-14-16, 07:13
From my experience, going on the day after a party is not the best choice to find a good casting, except maybe Sylvana. It who works 365 days a year.

From my last visits, had a few, 3 for me so not so bad, quite attractive girls, but on night team. I didn't find any on day team. Only maybe blond hair to ass, Raïssa at the moment, but not interested anymore since 11 July 2015, nearly 10 rooms in 1 month were just enough for me, even she was really nice behavior, one of my best GFE girl for her behavior out of the room at this time. Would just be interesting to chat about Japanese stories if I see her, to know the truth from her and she would also know, when I wrote so positive about her when I met her, and she did worth what I wrote, from how she behave with me in the club.

BoniFun
12-14-16, 20:41
From my experience, going on the day after a party is not the best choice to find a good casting, except maybe Sylvana. It who works 365 days a year.It's impressive to be active in so many of the FKK threads as you are Sirioja. I'm envying you for living closer than me so you get the chance.

You are right, I met Sylvana. She was in fact a little bit nicer than in Sharks, but almost as aggressive. If I would have known it was the Christmas party the day before, I would probably have switched the nights.

How are normal Fridays there compared to a normal Sunday?

Sirioja
12-14-16, 23:11
It's impressive to be active in so many of the FKK threads as you are Sirioja. I'm envying you for living closer than me so you get the chance.

You are right, I met Sylvana. She was in fact a little bit nicer than in Sharks, but almost as aggressive. If I would have known it was the Christmas party the day before, I would probably have switched the nights.

How are normal Fridays there compared to a normal Sunday?From my World experiences, usually Saturday evening is the best for casting, Friday second, normal Sundays evening can be not so bad.

Would you be able to drive 1200 kms every week end?

BoniFun
12-15-16, 15:08
From my World experiences, usually Saturday evening is the best for casting, Friday second, normal Sundays evening can be not so bad.

Would you be able to drive 1200 kms every week end?Great, thanks. I will try Friday next time, as I'm holding Saturday for Sharks.

Wow, 1200 kms? From my home in Norway to Frankfurt, it's 1201 kms, reported around 14 h drive. That is a long drive. How much time does it take you to drive that distance?

Sirioja
12-15-16, 19:02
Great, thanks. I will try Friday next time, as I'm holding Saturday for Sharks.

Wow, 1200 kms? From my home in Norway to Frankfurt, it's 1201 kms, reported around 14 h drive. That is a long drive. How much time does it take you to drive that distance?From Paris, 650 kms to go.

For a girl at World, I woke up at 5 am, left job in Paris at 4.30 pm to arrive at 10 pm at World, had 2 rooms with her, until 4 am, then left to return to Paris to go to work all day. Who can say a Terminator can t love? Which pimp can compete for stamina? Sometimes for our second room at 2 or 3 am, when she sucked me, she asked: You sleep? I answered: I dream. Of course, I was much overspend in Germany, Luxemburg and France.

Sirioja
12-16-16, 00:59
From Paris, 650 kms to go.

For a girl at World, I woke up at 5 am, left job in Paris at 4.30 pm to arrive at 10 pm at World, had 2 rooms with her, until 4 am, then left to return to Paris to go to work all day. Who can say a Terminator can t love? Which pimp can compete for stamina? Sometimes for our second room at 2 or 3 am, when she sucked me, she asked: You sleep? I answered: I dream. Of course, I was much overspend in Germany, Luxemburg and France.Over the speed to go and back.

BoniFun
12-16-16, 16:15
From Paris, 650 kms to go.

For a girl at World, I woke up at 5 am, left job in Paris at 4.30 pm to arrive at 10 pm at World, had 2 rooms with her, until 4 am, then left to return to Paris to go to work all day. Who can say a Terminator can t love? Which pimp can compete for stamina? Sometimes for our second room at 2 or 3 am, when she sucked me, she asked: You sleep? I answered: I dream. Of course, I was much overspend in Germany, Luxemburg and France.Just impressive.

Sirioja
12-16-16, 20:33
Just impressive.No, just to dream, often I didn't remember how I drove back to Paris, even it was for 5 hours, but nobody will never steal me my dreams.

If you saw my Romanian Medusa seeing me arriving at LR, only 2 days after being operated, seeing my blood. She is white skin, but she was really white face being very scared, so I said to her: come with me, I showed her, she answered: how can you come? I said: now you decide, and we stayed together until it closed. Just for a magic night with a lovely top GFE Romanian delight.