PDA

View Full Version : FKK World - Giessen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48

Optimist
12-11-17, 21:28
Penalty shootouts for example.
(I know how much you love football...)It was at World that I was having s great conversation with some German men, and I said I didn't have a football team. They reacted in shock as if I had said I was gay and going to FKK.

TankTank123
12-12-17, 04:34
LOL. Once she was slim.She has been expanding and contracting like an accordian over the last 2 years. Last seen, she was reasonably slim again, albeit with thick thighs and ample tits. From afar, I almost thought that she was a new girl worth trying.

Mike De H
12-13-17, 02:27
I thought I would give World one last chance. After visiting every FKK club I know in Germany and every bar in Dubai in the lastonth Incan confirm that World is the worst Brothel in both countries on the basis of two visits. I thought maybe Thursdays were bad so I thought I would go on dessous day. The costumes actually make the girls bodies look worse not better. There were three girls I could maybe get an erection with but did not session with anyone even though my friend offered to pay me to do it. So I literally would not fuck anyone for free there. The girls were just not even worth engaging in conversation. The atmosphere there is sinister and bordering evil vibes from the girls. The reception staff are indifferent. The food is still plentiful but marginally edible. Just. Terrible. A parody of the great place it once was. No reports on service levels obviously.

Last night in sharks on a dull Monday was still amazing. BBBJ full service all wonderful. Oase the day before all great.

ExpatLover
12-13-17, 02:46
I thought I would give World one last chance. After visiting every FKK club I know in Germany and every bar in Dubai in the lastonth Incan confirm that World is the worst Brothel in both countries on the basis of two visits. I thought maybe Thursdays were bad so I thought I would go on dessous day. The costumes actually make the girls bodies look worse not better. There were three girls I could maybe get an erection with but did not session with anyone even though my friend offered to pay me to do it. So I literally would not fuck anyone for free there. The girls were just not even worth engaging in conversation. The atmosphere there is sinister and bordering evil vibes from the girls. The reception staff are indifferent. The food is still plentiful but marginally edible. Just. Terrible. A parody of the great place it once was. No reports on service levels obviously.

Last night in sharks on a dull Monday was still amazing. BBBJ full service all wonderful. Oase the day before all great.It confirms once again what many mongers are saying, LU is a disaster since 1 or 2 years and the things are not improving at all, too too many veteran girls with more than 6,7 even more years in the club is not a positive sign for me. After the Christmas party from last week I took the decision not to visit again before summer.

Sirioja
12-13-17, 04:57
Tuesday just after Christmas party may not be the best casting day.

When World had beauties like Madi, Georgiana, Nea, when I couldn't go on week end, I went on week days only with appointment with Madi. Sometimes she had only our 2 rooms, so 200 , paying 75 entry, so only 125 for her, staying from 7 pm to 4 am. I was sorry for her but she answered: it s OK, when you come again? On some Saturdays, only our 3 rooms, 300, paying 90 for entry, working from 5 pm to 5 am, waiting sitting all night at the bar at this time. Not busy in empty World. It was Russians drinking in jacuzzi all night time, just before Turkish arrived to make World nights on May 2015.

I have better places for girls to enjoy at the moment, but if I wanted to return to World, I would return on Friday or Saturday, not from Monday to Wednesday, from my experience of what was World for me.

Bobolino
12-13-17, 08:03

Last night in sharks on a dull Monday was still amazing. BBBJ full service all wonderful. Oase the day before all great.I had the same experience a few weeks ago, never come back to this place.

Danny227
12-13-17, 08:28

Last night in sharks on a dull Monday was still amazing. BBBJ full service all wonderful. Oase the day before all great.Unlikely to enjoy world on a weekday. Weekend is better, but no stunners like the other clubs, The plus in world is the wellness area and if you have a couple of gild you know and like then there goes a perfect relaxed day.

Member #4585
12-13-17, 15:17
Unlikely to enjoy world on a weekday. Weekend is better, but no stunners like the other clubs, The plus in world is the wellness area and if you have a couple of gild you know and like then there goes a perfect relaxed day.Danny227, +1.

Sometimes at weekends with girls you know it's horrid as you only have them. No one else.

Really World need to do something.

ExpatLover
12-13-17, 15:44
Unlikely to enjoy world on a weekday. Weekend is better, but no stunners like the other clubs, The plus in world is the wellness area and if you have a couple of gild you know and like then there goes a perfect relaxed day.Sorry but I don t agree, down the showers are very difficult to adjust and also some bad smell, like in the dampfbad too bad smell inside, the other 2 sauna are good but it is enough to make us visit again.

Mike De H
12-13-17, 16:17
Danny227, +1.

Sometimes at weekends with girls you know it's horrid as you only have them. No one else.

Really World need to do something.So reading the comments. Monday to Wednesday is useless. Previously mentioned Thursday's are not much better. Weekends are slightly better but not after a party and then only if you have a favourite to hang out with. The best part is the sauna and pool which are still the best.

My heart breaks for this once mighty club with the best service levels and the best girl quality. I feel it slowly dying. I hope they turn it around.

ExpatLover
12-13-17, 16:41
So reading the comments. Monday to Wednesday is useless. Previously mentioned Thursday's are not much better. Weekends are slightly better but not after a party and then only if you have a favourite to hang out with. The best part is the sauna and pool which are still the best.

My heart breaks for this once mighty club with the best service levels and the best girl quality. I feel it slowly dying. I hope they turn it around.The things never remains like they are, yes in 2010 or 11 World was the top FKK, 100 and more girls top looking, great service etc. But since 3 years World is struggling a lot to come back to what it was with a few success at least for me.

Ortos
12-13-17, 18:01
My heart breaks for this once mighty club with the best service levels and the best girl quality. I feel it slowly dying. I hope they turn it around.Or has this club possibly reached the point of no return?

ExpatLover
12-13-17, 18:57
Or has this club possibly reached the point of no return?Your comment needs to be seriously considered, they change the manager 1 year back, made some renovation but not enough, the LU is the key nowadays knowing that most of the guys will not drink and drive. They give free beer who really cares about it, always the same guys less and less numerous.

Danny227
12-22-17, 13:04

Last night in sharks on a dull Monday was still amazing. BBBJ full service all wonderful. Oase the day before all great.Still, it is far from worst bordell. It is terrible as compared to a few years ago. However, service level is still high, less upselling, relax area is the best, reception is ok (they are not your friends. They are there to take your money and give you a key), food is pretty good, free beer, so while girls are far from what they used to be, it is still not the worst bordell, still some very good days. Still good for a monthly visit IMO.

TankTank123
12-23-17, 22:38
reception is ok (they are not your friends.I find all 3 of them friendlier than those in Sharks. Anya is quite interesting to talk to when there is no one checking in, and Sarah looks so hot at times (when she wears short skirts and tops that show off cleavage) that I wished she was available to session with! I wonder whether she was once a WG.

Member #4585
12-24-17, 20:55
Or has this club possibly reached the point of no return?Doubtful. The Hell Angel owners will keep the club running if loss making as it is a great avenue for washing money.

The brothel could actually be a sideline.

Danny227
12-24-17, 21:33
I find all 3 of them friendlier than those in Sharks. Anya is quite interesting to talk to when there is no one checking in, and Sarah looks so hot at times (when she wears short skirts and tops that show off cleavage) that I wished she was available to session with! I wonder whether she was once a WG.I find her hot two sometimes, but she also looks like a tranny at times.

ExpatLover
12-25-17, 00:11
Doubtful. The Hell Angel owners will keep the club running if loss making as it is a great avenue for washing money.

The brothel could actually be a sideline.Correct also they own Finca, FKK Leipzig Manhattan, and some more and many brothels in the RLD Frankfurt.

Optimist
12-25-17, 12:18
The Hell Angel owners will keep the club running.For years this club ran with very very few customers. And with few girls, fewer than now attend. Didn't seem to be a problem for management then, so I guess it won't be a problem now.

Income from girl entry must be double what it was in the early days.

Member #4585
12-26-17, 00:17
For years this club ran with very very few customers. And with few girls, fewer than now attend. Didn't seem to be a problem for management then, so I guess it won't be a problem now.

Income from girl entry must be double what it was in the early days.Then it is settled then that World being a popular club is not required for the club to be viable.

It can run on what it gets from the girls and the few locals that go and the washing machine that is run.

Rogue Nation
12-26-17, 09:06
World isn't as bad as written here. Many long time girls, still performing good and also looking good, even if most clients don't seem to see them anymore. Few new girls. About 30-50 girls.

Optimist
12-26-17, 11:23
Then it is settled then that World being a popular club is not required for the club to be viable.

It can run on what it gets from the girls and the few locals that go and the washing machine that is run.Nothing I say should be taken as settling anything:). It is only ever a snapshot of experience and / or opinion.

Sirioja
12-26-17, 18:27
World isn't as bad as written here. Many long time girls, still performing good and also looking good, even if most clients don't seem to see them anymore. Few new girls. About 30-50 girls.Had so many great times at World. If You knew Anna. Pol, Justina. Pol, Isabella and Madi, who are your beauties now? I would like to try bonobo, tree room.

Ortos
12-26-17, 18:56
World isn't as bad as written here. Many long time girls, still performing good and also looking good, even if most clients don't seem to see them anymore. Few new girls. About 30-50 girls.Absolutely! This post should serve as a wake up call to all: You want to know if World is worth a visit these days? Move your ass across Gambacher Kreutz and go see for yourself. At the end of the day (or at least, at the end of the day shift) this is the only way to know one way or the other. Invest in a World Eintritt fee, then you'll know the truth, your own personal truth, not from an Internet forum.

ExpatLover
12-26-17, 23:23
Absolutely! This post should serve as a wake up call to all: You want to know if World is worth a visit these days? Move your ass across Gambacher Kreutz and go see for yourself. At the end of the day (or at least, at the end of the day shift) this is the only way to know one way or the other. Invest in a World Eintritt fee, then you'll know the truth, your own personal truth, not from an Internet forum.Good advice but not working for me, I think that I visited World several hundred times in the last 10 years and even many times this year but I need to say that the club is great but the LU needs strong improvements, new girls are coming but usually leaving after several days, for me I don't like to always have to session the same veteran like Alina, Diana, Simona, Alexandra, Kimberley and so on. Their service is mostly mechanical. It is a pity that a club like Samya is able to offer a far better LU despite the premise being strongly under those from World. May be the answer is the entry price for the girls at Samya 50 euros and World 100.

Sirioja
12-27-17, 11:10
Absolutely! This post should serve as a wake up call to all: You want to know if World is worth a visit these days? Move your ass across Gambacher Kreutz and go see for yourself. At the end of the day (or at least, at the end of the day shift) this is the only way to know one way or the other. Invest in a World Eintritt fee, then you'll know the truth, your own personal truth, not from an Internet forum.You are right, always better to look with own eyes and brain, rather than writing and following others girls list, and happy hour entry is only 47 , but so many other clubs with some great girls for beauty and sex, mainly on north at the moment for me. Hessen is just a part of FKK land. Even big Sharks is not on top around Christmas.

ExpatLover
01-08-18, 08:47
Visited yesterday probably no more than 5 girls at 12 in the morning, 20 to 30 mongers, after after hours more girls coming but I don t believe that at 9 PM there were more than 15 girls, was quite depressed by the global atmosphere inside the club, far from what World used to be. Food was good, and steam bath was out of service. Heard from another monger in the sauna that the veteran girls like Diana, Alessandra, Simona will not come due to registration he believed they moved to Austria, hopping strongly that they will be replaced by new and fresh girls.

Gorge2
01-17-18, 15:28
Are there any stunners at world recently? I last went there a year ago and there weren't any so I ended up going home without a session.

ExpatLover
01-17-18, 21:10
Are there any stunners at world recently? I last went there a year ago and there weren't any so I ended up going home without a session.Was there last week on Friday always the same poor LU with a lot of veteran in the P6, you will find a lot of stunners at Oase.

Member #4585
01-22-18, 23:07
Nothing I say should be taken as settling anything:). It is only ever a snapshot of experience and / or opinion.Optimist,

Are you saying that World is a viable operational business model without a washing machine attached for the laundry?

Is 30 to 50 girls is enough for that without another business line making the slack for less customers and less girls than its hey day?

It just feels there has to be something else going on keeping it going.

Member #4585
01-22-18, 23:08
Are there any stunners at world recently? I last went there a year ago and there weren't any so I ended up going home without a session.Sounds like my visits to World. Wellness is still good and extensive and the food is edible to an extent.

ExpatLover
01-23-18, 21:10
Sounds like my visits to World. Wellness is still good and extensive and the food is edible to an extent.Food is just terrible they changed the cook 2 weeks back, many girls and customers are ordering pizza and MD.

Trombone
02-04-18, 04:20
Are there any stunners at world recently? I last went there a year ago and there weren't any so I ended up going home without a session.I started to go to World more often in 2107 after disappointing visits to Sharks, and have seen very pretty girls with good service; I wouldn't say stunners, but pretty good. World was going down, in my opinion, in 2014-15 but picked up again in 2016 and even better in 2017. Planning for more visit in April and May. Again, just my opinion, everyone has a different taste. For me optics and DFK are the main criteria; I don't care for BJ or PSE.

Sirioja
02-04-18, 05:37
When I remember World 2014/ beginning of 2015 , with Samanta, Anna. Pol, Liz. De, my friend Isabella, Emanuela, small brunette Georgina, Madi, on end of 2015 Justina. Pol, who are those girls for look now at World?

ExpatLover
02-04-18, 19:45
Optimist,

Are you saying that World is a viable operational business model without a washing machine attached for the laundry?

Is 30 to 50 girls is enough for that without another business line making the slack for less customers and less girls than its hey day?

It just feels there has to be something else going on keeping it going.Visited 3 times in January, is still worth a visit but don't expect any stunner, the day is shift is mostly composed from veteran girls for many years in the job, the night shift is a bit better but can't be compare to Oase or Shark. They change the cook and the food quality is going down. World is far from what it used to be, probably half of the LU and therefor half of the mongers. Sometimes around 2 PM the atmosphere is terrible no mud no where, the girls are desperate and the few customers also.

ExpatLover
02-04-18, 20:22
I started to go to World more often in 2107 after disappointing visits to Sharks, and have seen very pretty girls with good service; I wouldn't say stunners, but pretty good. World was going down, in my opinion, in 2014-15 but picked up again in 2016 and even better in 2017. Planning for more visit in April and May. Again, just my opinion, everyone has a different taste. For me optics and DFK are the main criteria; I don't care for BJ or PSE.LU is still weak and needs strong new talents. New girls are coming but leaving after several days.

Trombone
02-07-18, 21:31
When I remember World 2014/ beginning of 2015 , with Samanta, Anna. Pol, Liz. De, my friend Isabella, Emanuela, small brunette Georgina, Madi, on end of 2015 Justina. Pol, who are those girls for look now at World?Not sure if they are still there, My last visit was in November and before that in September. I had amazing multiple sessions with Gina (Ro) and another beautiful girl from Maldova which I don't remember her name but probably she's not there anymore because she was going to start school in Romania in January. Also Mara (Ro / FR) was very beautiful but the session was a bit mechanical. Bianca (Ro) was really cute in my opinion and I had very good sessions with her. Back in May, I saw Vicky (Pol), I think she was stunning and the sex was out of this world. Also there were a few other doable girls in my trips to world which I did not get a chance to go with them. My next trip is not until May and will definitely plan to give World a visit. I'm usually not very easily pleased with optics, but I found world to have a descent lineup in 2017 at least during those limited trips.

ExpatLover
02-07-18, 21:55
Not sure if they are still there, My last visit was in November and before that in September. I had amazing multiple sessions with Gina (Ro) and another beautiful girl from Maldova which I don't remember her name but probably she's not there anymore because she was going to start school in Romania in January. Also Mara (Ro / FR) was very beautiful but the session was a bit mechanical. Bianca (Ro) was really cute in my opinion and I had very good sessions with her. Back in May, I saw Vicky (Pol), I think she was stunning and the sex was out of this world. Also there were a few other doable girls in my trips to world which I did not get a chance to go with them. My next trip is not until May and will definitely plan to give World a visit. I'm usually not very easily pleased with optics, but I found world to have a descent lineup in 2017 at least during those limited trips.Moldavia is a small country but so many girls are claiming being from there, 95% of the girls in all the clubs are from Roumania even they say the contrary, why they don't want to tell the truth just because so many girls from Roumania are cheating their customers and their reputation is so bad.

Sirioja
02-07-18, 22:06
When I remember World 2014/ beginning of 2015 , with Samanta, Anna. Pol, Liz. De, my friend Isabella, Emanuela, small brunette Georgina, Madi, on end of 2015 Justina. Pol, who are those girls for look now at World?Unfortunately, those beauties are not at Globe anymore. This time was golden time for me at World I visited every week ends.

ExpatLover
02-08-18, 11:40
Unfortunately, those beauties are not at Globe anymore. This time was golden time for me at World I visited every week ends.Yes but many years have passed no need to live in the nostalgy, the LU is still weak and too narrow compare to 4 years back. Usually for work permit reasons the girls can only stay 3 months in Switzerland. So many girls are around everywhere willing to fuck white senior guys just because they are tired to get fucked by all those guys with migration background, with mostly no erotic and fucking them so hard and so long for 50 euros. Very good for me at least I am getting great service with some girls in middle size clubs or with escort on Kaufmich. World is very boring sometimes always the same girls Alina, Sabrina, Diana, Tina, Gabriela, Selena. All more than veteran very few new girls, some days the girls and the mongers are looking so sad and desperate.

Member #4585
02-08-18, 21:34
My next trip is not until May and will definitely plan to give World a visit. I'm usually not very easily pleased with optics, but I found world to have a descent lineup in 2017 at least during those limited trips.Trombone.

Never fear, in less than 3 months your May trip will come up and you can enjoy the great outdoors, participating in Bonobo chimpanzee sex in the World tree house with your desired girl. The wait between trips can be interminable. Just hang on in there. Your time will come. The clubs are not going anywhere in a hurry.

World comes into its own in the Summer months.

ExpatLover
02-08-18, 21:38
Trombone.

Never fear, in less than 3 months your May trip will come up and you can enjoy the great outdoors, participating in Bonobo chimpanzee sex in the World tree house with your desired girl. The wait between trips can be interminable. Just hang on in there. Your time will come. The clubs are not going anywhere in a hurry.

World comes into its own in the Summer months.Very true the best club by sunny weather.

ExpatLover
02-18-18, 16:22
I friend of mine wanted to give a new try to World, I have to say it was not a good idea. We arrived at 10:45 AM and the club was more or less dead, around 1 PM very few mongers, always the same girls around 20 hunting desperately after the few clients. Nothing new unfortunately, this club is not able to reverse the negative trend, few clients few girls very negative spiral. Until 11 PM when we left, probably 40 to 50 girls some new ones but no stunners, more Turkish guys but we are far from the old party spirit, most of the people are looking bored.

Lanthano
02-21-18, 02:34
Does anyone have a good idea how to get here from Frankfurt without a car or taxi?

Trombone
02-21-18, 04:35
Does anyone have a good idea how to get here from Frankfurt without a car or taxi?I saved this link a few years ago when I was learning my way around Germany without a car and was searching the forum for instructions with public transoportation. This is one of the best posts about the directions to World with public transport. But note the post is a few years old so the train or bus routes may have changed.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1464-FKK-World-Giessen&p=1301243&highlight=Garbenteich#post1301243

Now I tend to rent a car. I find it is way more cheaper and more convenient than public transportation specially if I'm planning to stay longer than 2-3 days and visit multiple clubs.

TankTank123
02-21-18, 06:02
But note the post is a few years old so the train or bus routes may have changed.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1464-FKK-World-Giessen&p=1301243&highlight=Garbenteich#post1301243Up till end November last year, the bus timings were still the same. Bear in mind though that the last bus back on Sundays is around 7 pm. No changes to the train details.
It is incredible that nothing has changed after almost 6 years!

However, Taxi metered fare is now around 25 euros, unless you order a minicar. Train ticket is now 15.50 euros.

Vito Corleone
02-21-18, 07:53
Does anyone have a good idea how to get here from Frankfurt without a car or taxi?Try www.bahn.de.

ExpatLover
02-21-18, 21:16
Does anyone have a good idea how to get here from Frankfurt without a car or taxi?Waist of time and money, no need to travel so far, far better LU in Oase and Shark.

Lanthano
02-23-18, 20:08
I saved this link a few years ago when I was learning my way around Germany without a car and was searching the forum for instructions with public transoportation. This is one of the best posts about the directions to World with public transport. But note the post is a few years old so the train or bus routes may have changed.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1464-FKK-World-Giessen&p=1301243&highlight=Garbenteich#post1301243

Now I tend to rent a car. I find it is way more cheaper and more convenient than public transportation specially if I'm planning to stay longer than 2-3 days and visit multiple clubs.Golden post. Thanks a lot.

BigBuddy69
02-23-18, 20:33
Google maps works perfectly fine too with public transportation.

Thampi62
02-27-18, 12:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg3knTYgR6w

This helped me a lot.

Thampi62
02-27-18, 12:52
Does anyone have a good idea how to get here from Frankfurt without a car or taxi?You can buy a 24 hour rail pass to Gisen and then to Garbenteinh from Frankfurt central station and can be used for up and down trip. Fare is 26 Euro.

MythoVirus
02-27-18, 17:56
So post-July the reports were mainly negative to FKK world tbh, it was even negative prior to July.

Can anyone provide some information regarding the "gd" blowjobs, is it available? Extra? Only with 1 hour session? And overall the percentage to get a yes for asking for it.

Any input is appreciated, as I'm planning to visit at the end of the month.

By far World was the best FKK for my taste, so I hope it wasn't ruined.

ExpatLover
02-27-18, 21:02
So post-July the reports were mainly negative to FKK world tbh, it was even negative prior to July.

Can anyone provide some information regarding the "gd" blowjobs, is it available? Extra? Only with 1 hour session? And overall the percentage to get a yes for asking for it.

By far World was the best FKK for my taste, so I hope it wasn't ruined.If you are not a regular guy probably BBBJ will be a bit difficult to get the club is very strict about it, after if the girl trust you everything is possible. Same LU as in the last years some new girls but average looking. Often the girls are bored like the very few mongers, the club despite strong efforts is not able to come back what it use to be 5 to 8 years back. Shark and Oase took over many mongers from the Frankfurt area.

Bobolino
02-27-18, 23:19

By far World was the best FKK for my taste, so I hope it wasn't ruined.This club has become a disaster, hard to find BBBJ, upsell is common and service level is not what it used to be few years ago. Try Sharks or even Oase, you'll get more for your money.

Member #4585
02-28-18, 00:05

By far World was the best FKK for my taste, so I hope it wasn't ruined.Mythovirus, I agree with Bobolino. Give Sharks a miss. Unless you have a burning desire to be bored shitless while going back for a nostalgic look at World then better to spend your hard earned bucks at Oase or Sharks.

Lanthano
02-28-18, 00:10
Good info. I was going to go on Monday and dropped the idea because a) noone seemed to be jumping to recommend now, saying that it's better in the summer with it's apparently large outside area b) it's quite a way away anyway.

If the comments below are true, that just reinforces my decision. Hope it gets better to make it worth a trip.

Lanthano
02-28-18, 00:12
Google maps works perfectly fine too with public transportation.Not for bus connections unfortunately. Better off using the RMV app for trips which gives all modes of transport.

Trombone
02-28-18, 06:24
This club has become a disaster, hard to find BBBJ, upsell is common and service level is not what it used to be few years ago. Try Sharks or even Oase, you'll get more for your money.Disagree. Which club has not changed since a few years ago? FKK scene is nothing now compared to what it was 5-6 years ago, all over Germany; World is not an exception either. But I agree World is a hit and miss these days. I had terrific days in 2017 at world, and had days too without any room. Last time there was in November and I had a blast. Definitely on my bucket list for my next trip.

ExpatLover
02-28-18, 07:00
Disagree. Which club has not changed since a few years ago? FKK scene is nothing now compared to what it was 5-6 years ago, all over Germany; World is not an exception either. But I agree World is a hit and miss these days. I had terrific days in 2017 at world, and had days too without any room. Last time there was in November and I had a blast. Definitely on my bucket list for my next trip.Perhaps you disagree, but World is the only big club that is going down so strongly, for me no more worth a visit except in summer when the weather is fine.

Mushu
03-03-18, 17:40
I read so many negative comments on The World! Really and truly I fail to understand why all this negativity. The Club is clean, organised, the food is OK, it is spacious, one can relax and above all this, one can meet beautiful ladies! And yes these ladies can be nice, it obviously depends on how they are treated! If you treat them right, most probably they will reciprocate. If one is looking for some good quality time to relax in some good company of beautiful ladies than The World is the right place. I had the most amazing time there, already looking forward for my next visit.

ExpatLover
03-03-18, 21:33
I read so many negative comments on The World! Really and truly I fail to understand why all this negativity. The Club is clean, organised, the food is OK, it is spacious, one can relax and above all this, one can meet beautiful ladies! And yes these ladies can be nice, it obviously depends on how they are treated! If you treat them right, most probably they will reciprocate. If one is looking for some good quality time to relax in some good company of beautiful ladies than The World is the right place. I had the most amazing time there, already looking forward for my next visit.Okay thanks but it is your first report how can we trust in it. I visited World more than 150 times in the last 10 years, this club is no more what it use to be, it was the top of the top today it is a average low club no more no less.

Shark16
03-04-18, 16:21
By far World was the best FKK for my taste, so I hope it wasn't ruined.No club is the same post 1st July. There is a lot of YMMV. Get used to it. But ruined? I think World is a bit underrated by many, both vets and firsttimers to this club. My two cents:

A few reasons why you should NOT visit this club:

- Sharks and Oase are simply better alternatives (more girls, betterlooking girls, better facilities). World lacks behind.
- World is too for away. Why bother?
- LU has been down for many years from its glory days 5- 6 years back, and is particularly weak during winter months and early spring.
- LU is often weak during the week and sometimes only satisfactory during Friday and Saturday evening.
- No substantial renewal of the LU.
- The lack of good rooms.
- The showers are still a mystery to me (which one is functional), and I am often tempted to try one in the girls' locker room. ;)

The funny thing is that World is still a great club to me. Why do I bother?

- The relaxing atmosphere I. The club is in a quiet countryside with arguably the most beautiful garden at any German FKK. It's simply the perfect place to chill in summer.
- The relaxing ambience downstairs II. (Couches! Jacuzzi. Sauna. Swimming pool. Massage. Sport TV). Always possible to relax even when the party gets started with the DJ upstairs on Friday / Saturday night. A perfect mix.
- The relaxing clientele III. Less tourists. More Germans. YMMV, and I am not saying World is a perfect place, but with fewer tourists come less upselling. Good F / M ratios.
- Good line-up. No, not in the Oase / Sharks league, but adequate. Not impressive, but a few girls alwyas stand out. I have a few really sweet regulars at this place and a small to-do list. Always a good time! And I still find the World LU much, much better than the small clubs like Atlanta / Rom.
- Often there is an improvement in the LU in May / June, and I am hopeful for this summer too.
- Free beer. Well, not that important to me, but for some it is.

Summarised: A chill-out club with a couple of really sweet girls. Sometimes that is all you need.

Der Auslander
03-04-18, 16:40
I think World is a bit underrated by many, both vets and firsttimers to this club. My two centsI share very many of your sentiments with regard to FKK World. It was always a must visit club for me up until about three / four years ago. A most excellent establishment which has been tarnished by some poor management decisions in the past. A lot of very good girls left (many to Sharks and Oase) because of changes to how the venue was run. The line-up never really seemed to recover.

It would not take a lot to put things right, maybe another dozen good girls regularly in attendance throughout the year. The club still has some really excellent facilities and probably the best garden of all the Frankfurt clubs.

The party atmosphere in World (with DJ Andy) every Saturday was really terrific! Sometimes I would spend the whole weekend in World (Friday to Sunday). I used to keep a robe there (remember you could buy a robe!) for my regular visits and I wonder if I will ever use this again!

Good memories!

Lanthano
03-04-18, 16:43
No club is the same post 1st July. There is a lot of YMMV. Get used to it. But ruined? I think World is a bit underrated by many, both vets and firsttimers to this club. My two cents:

A few reasons why you should NOT visit this club:

- Sharks and Oase are simply better alternatives (more girls, betterlooking girls, better facilities). World lacks behind.
- World is too for away. Why bother?
- LU has been down for many years from its glory days 5- 6 years back, and is particularly weak during winter months and early spring.
- LU is often weak during the week and sometimes only satisfactory during Friday and Saturday evening.
- Generally speaking no substantial renewal of the LU.
- The lack of good rooms.
- The showers are still a mystery to me (which one is functional), and I am often tempted to try one in the girls' locker room. ;)

The funny thing is that World is still a great club to me. Why do I bother?

- The relaxing atmosphere I. The club is in a quiet countryside with arguably the most beautiful garden at any German FKK. It's simply the perfect place to chill in summer.
- The relaxing ambience downstairs II. (Couches! Jacuzzi. Sauna. Swimming pool. Massage. Sport TV). Always possible to relax even when the party gets started with the DJ upstairs on Friday / Saturday night. A perfect mix.
- The relaxing clientele III. Less tourists. More Germans. YMMV, and I am not saying World is a perfect place, but with fewer tourists come less upselling. Good F / M ratios.
- Good line-up. No, not in the Oase / Sharks league, but adequate. Not impressive, but a few girls alwyas stand out. I have a few really sweet regulars at this place and a small to-do list. Always a good time! And I still find the World LU much, much better than the small clubs like Atlanta / Rom.
- Often there is an improvement in the LU in May / June, and I am hopeful for this summer too.
- Free beer. Well, not that important to me, but for some it is.

Summarised: A chill-out club with a couple of really sweet girls. Sometimes that is all you need.Thanks for this great summary. I was going to go but as you've mentioned, it's a ***** to get to.

I think I'll wait for the summer to enjoy all that it has to offer.

Shark16
03-04-18, 17:20
Thanks for this great summary. I was going to go but as you've mentioned, it's a ***** to get to.

I think I'll wait for the summer to enjoy all that it has to offer.Well, right back at you! It has been a pleasure reading about your escapades in the last days. Both entertaining, informative and well worth a ROD.

TankTank123
03-04-18, 18:46
Some girls told me that many selected girls (presumably those who had been known to have tried out other clubs before) were informed earlier this week that should they try out the competitor club in the Giessen area that this going to open this month, they would not be allowed to come back to World.

They also heard that World is going to accelerate the renovations to the rooms downstairs so as to be able to compete with the new club that is expected to be modern and luxurious.

ExpatLover
03-04-18, 20:16
Some girls told me that many selected girls (presumably those who had been known to have tried out other clubs before) were informed earlier this week that should they try out the competitor club in the Giessen area that this going to open this month, they would not be allowed to come back to World.

They also heard that World is going to accelerate the renovations to the rooms downstairs so as to be able to compete with the new club that is expected to be modern and luxurious.I don't believe there is enough space for a new club in Giessen, World went down when Shark opened just because many customers from the Frankfurt or Darmstadt area were no more willing to drive so far. So many clubs in Germany now are facing turnover problems.

Rogue Nation
03-04-18, 22:50
Rumors about the new club in Reiskirchen have been around since spring last year. It's run by the opposing 86 chapter. Took a look at the site then, there was nothing to see. Another club 60 km from Frankfurt in the middle of nowhere in direct neighborhood to World. Great.

Marwar58
03-05-18, 03:31
I do not live in Germany but find a way to fly through Frankfurt airport 5-10 times a year with a full 24 HR layover to visit. I go to World 90% of the time with occasional visit to Oase or Bernd's. I've given up on Bernd's. If in the North--have tried and enjoyed Golden Palace, and same for Colosseum in the South.

This past trip I had a full day on a Sunday and later that week on Friday.

Visited the room 4 times / day. Did one duo.

Mostly with regulars but tried out 2 new girls.

Overall I have a great time with my regulars and with most key needs satisfied its then fun to meet a new girl.

The business for the girls is clearly slow and they are worried about the future and the competing club. So for now, they are thrilled to have you as a guest and you will likely have many good choices and excellent service. In particular World girls do a lot of GFE / kissing, can offer good oil massage, and they are willing to give quality 30 min /50 euro sessions if you want--or upgrade to 100-150 sessions. But its not hard upselling.

As for July 1 concerns--none.

I like the facilities but my suggestions would be: 1) upgrade the food, 2) need a quiet room with lounge chairs for reading / wifi surfing / no girls (Oase has this), 3) upgrade the downstairs 4) add jacuzzi designated for girls to use with guests (Colosseum has this).

ExpatLover
03-05-18, 05:05
I do not live in Germany but find a way to fly through Frankfurt airport 5-10 times a year with a full 24 HR layover to visit. I go to World 90% of the time with occasional visit to Oase or Bernd's. I've given up on Bernd's. If in the North--have tried and enjoyed Golden Palace, and same for Colosseum in the South.

This past trip I had a full day on a Sunday and later that week on Friday.

Visited the room 4 times / day. Did one duo.

Mostly with regulars but tried out 2 new girls.

Overall I have a great time with my regulars and with most key needs satisfied its then fun to meet a new girl.

The business for the girls is clearly slow and they are worried about the future and the competing club. So for now, they are thrilled to have you as a guest and you will likely have many good choices and excellent service. In particular World girls do a lot of GFE / kissing, can offer good oil massage, and they are willing to give quality 30 min /50 euro sessions if you want--or upgrade to 100-150 sessions. But its not hard upselling.

As for July 1 concerns--none.

I like the facilities but my suggestions would be: 1) upgrade the food, 2) need a quiet room with lounge chairs for reading / wifi surfing / no girls (Oase has this), 3) upgrade the downstairs 4) add jacuzzi designated for girls to use with guests (Colosseum has this).Many veteran girls at world, Diana, Alina, Sabrina. There for so many years. The mongers are willing to session new girls that is why many girls are changing club to increase their revenue, if the girls are staying there I think they are not stupid therefor the business must not be so bad. Since so many years the girls are always complaining about slow business but they are still there.

Sirioja
03-05-18, 07:00
Rumors about the new club in Reiskirchen have been around since spring last year. It's run by the opposing 86 chapter. Took a look at the site then, there was nothing to see. Another club 60 km from Frankfurt in the middle of nowhere in direct neighborhood to World. Great.It was already said to open on 2016, when World is empty most of time, except on sunny Summer days when guys visit more for the garden than for really attractive girls. Raïssa is not so firm body than when she started on 2015. Oase is also not so full even on Saturday evening, in Winter.

Some locals are stuck to some clubs, but only attractive girls attract other guys.

ExpatLover
03-05-18, 20:48
It was already said to open on 2016, when World is empty most of time, except on sunny Summer days when guys visit more for the garden than for really attractive girls. Rassa is not so firm body than when she started on 2015. Oase is also not so full even on Saturday evening, in Winter.

Some locals are stuck to some clubs, but only attractive girls attract other guys.For me the first time in 10 years that I have not visited Shark, World, Oase in the last weeks but I found a lot of other clubs with great service and were you meet a lot of christian guys with culture and erotic.

TankTank123
03-06-18, 05:05
my suggestions would be: 1) upgrade the food, 2) need a quiet room with lounge chairs for reading / wifi surfing / no girls (Oase has this), 3) upgrade the downstairs 4) add jacuzzi designated for girls to use with guests (Colosseum has this).The quality of food depends greatly on the cook. A good part of last year, they had a good Romanian cook who churned out tasty dishes and succulent meats. He was replaced in November with a hopeless cook. Tasteless rubbish and tough meats.

Last week, he too had been replaced. So far the new cook seems OK. Tasty dishes, and there was Beef Roulade on Sunday that was delicious to me, although the girl I was with did not like it.

As for the room upgrades, I do not really like the new Yin & Yang room. With wall paper of greyish angel wings and semi-circular bed, it reminds me of a room in Sharks.

The jaccuzzi downstairs can be used with a girl. I have done it before, but only when I am the first user before it is contaminated by others. The real difference with Colosseum is not the availablity of the jacuzzi, but whether the girl is prepared to go in and risk her make-up being ruined.

In Colosseum, it is a selling point for the girls to get the customer to go to the jacuzzi as it means they get 100 euros for only 30 minutes sexual work.

While I find going to the Colosseum jacuzzi fun, sometimes it is frustating when there are already 2 other couples in it and you then have to wait for them to finish.

In World, the girls are too particular with their make-up. I have seen many girls stand outside the sauna door to entice the men inside to go with them when they come out, but the girls themselves refusing to enter for fear that their make-up would melt!

ExpatLover
03-06-18, 06:02
The quality of food depends greatly on the cook. A good part of last year, they had a good Romanian cook who churned out tasty dishes and succulent meats. He was replaced in November with a hopeless cook. Tasteless rubbish and tough meats.

Last week, he too had been replaced. So far the new cook seems OK. Tasty dishes, and there was Beef Roulade on Sunday that was delicious to me, although the girl I was with did not like it.

As for the room upgrades, I do not really like the new Yin & Yang room. With wall paper of greyish angel wings and semi-circular bed, it reminds me of a room in Sharks.

The jaccuzzi downstairs can be used with a girl. I have done it before, but only when I am the first user before it is contaminated by others. The real difference with Colosseum is not the availablity of the jacuzzi, but whether the girl is prepared to go in and risk her make-up being ruined.

In Colosseum, it is a selling point for the girls to get the customer to go to the jacuzzi as it means they get 100 euros for only 30 minutes sexual work.

While I find going to the Colosseum jacuzzi fun, sometimes it is frustating when there are already 2 other couples in it and you then have to wait for them to finish.

In World, the girls are too particular with their make-up. I have seen many girls stand outside the sauna door to entice the men inside to go with them when they come out, but the girls themselves refusing to enter for fear that their make-up would melt!When you see most of the girls outside on the pool in summer it is better they keep their make up, one example is Alexandra but also true for Diana, Sabrina. The girls are just too old in this club, too many years of heavy smoking, alcohol, boring life start to hit the outlook of most of them and the quality of their skin.

Yes the food quality is going down in the last months.

TankTank123
03-11-18, 08:49
Over the last 9 days, I was at World for 4 days. (I spent 9 days in FKKs: 4 in World, 3 in Sharks, 1 in Babylon and 1 in Bernd's)

Here is a list of girls in World I saw or met over those days. There are many many more girls not in the list as I do not know their names.

Ada, longtime, tall, bright blonde.
Amalia, short slim blonde.
Alexandra, longtime, slim, short, C-cups.
Alina1, longtime, blonde.
Alina2, blonde, silicone, MILF, short hair.
Alyss, tall, slim, model posture, looks icy cold.
Andra, longtime, blonde, shapely, silicones.
Carmen, dark blonde, slim.
Claudia, longtime, dark blonde, huge silicones, doleful look.
Claudia2, NEW, slim, black hair.
Damaris, longtime, slim, large saggy tits.
Daniela, short, slim, model posture.
Diana, longtime, MILF, whale.
Diana, short, plump, Sonya's sister.
Denisa, very slim, brown hair.
Elena, NEW, dark blonde, B-cup.
Ella, NEW, Russian, brunette, B-cup.
Gabriella, black hair, meaty.
Ioana, longtime, tall, very slim, blonde.
Ionella, longtime, very slim, silicones now.
Joanna, NEW, tall, black hair, slim, large tits, strange mouth.
Kimberly, MILF, blonde, meaty.
Krini, blonde.
Lisa, slim, blonde.
Lorina, small, slim, black hair.
Luana, longtime, blonde, saggy tits.
Maria, smiley, black hair.
Marina, longtime, small, very slim, dark skin, black hair.
Maya, NEW, dark blonde, silicones.
Megan, black hair.
Miki, Taiwan, longtime, flat.
Monica, dark-skin, dark hair, short.
Natalia, tall, slim, blonde, specs.
Nicole, NEW, blonde, tall, plump, from OASE.
Raissa, Czech, slim, very long blonde hair.
Romina, NEW, short, slim, black hair.
Ruby, short, slim, round face.
Sabrina, longtime, slim, very tall blonde.
Sandra, black hair, fair, slim, B-cup.
Selena, longtime, blonde.
Sonya, short plump blonde.
Theresa, black Jamaican, NEW, slim, dark blonde, C-cups, from OASE.
Timea, meaty, thick eyebrows.
Tina, short, slim, short hair, MILF.
Victoria, Bulgarian, short, fair, blonde.

I was told that the following had left for good as they did not want to register: Christina 1 (longtime), Christina 2 (tall), Christina 3 (shapely), Christina 4 (fitness) (in Yin Yang), Giselle Tweety. Total wipe-out of the Christinas!

But it seems like the majority have registered as evident from the list above. My personal favorites have all registered, so World will continue to be my favorite club.

My visit to Babylon was a disaster, as my 4 favorites are gone, and there were no new ones who attracted me. Inferior line up compared to the past. Bye Bye Babylon!

Rogue Nation
03-11-18, 09:55
I heard Fitness Christina is currently not working at all.

Sirioja
03-11-18, 11:12
Violetta Bab is now at 6 ens, with bigger ass. I gave her present from Paris I bought just after our room at Bab nearly 1 year ago, for 4 € but it is what she wanted, then she remembered, but no attraction for my eyes now.

Danny227
03-15-18, 20:46
Violetta Bab is now at 6 ens, with bigger ass. I gave her present from Paris I bought just after our room at Bab nearly 1 year ago, for 4 but it is what she wanted, then she remembered, but no attraction for my eyes now.So LU in world seems to have a few things to do now. Maybe Saturday is a good day.

Danny227
03-16-18, 06:42
Over the last 9 days, I was at World for 4 days. (I spent 9 days in FKKs: 4 in World, 3 in Sharks, 1 in Babylon and 1 in Bernd's)

Here is a list of girls in World I saw or met over those days. There are many many more girls not in the list as I do not know their names.

Ada, longtime, tall, bright blonde.
Amalia, short slim blonde.
Alexandra, longtime, slim, short, C-cups.
Alina1, longtime, blonde.
Alina2, blonde, silicone, MILF, short hair.
Alyss, tall, slim, model posture, looks icy cold.
Andra, longtime, blonde, shapely, silicones.
Carmen, dark blonde, slim.
Claudia, longtime, dark blonde, huge silicones, doleful look.
Claudia2, NEW, slim, black hair.
Damaris, longtime, slim, large saggy tits.
Daniela, short, slim, model posture..Time for new blood there. Four days in world is a lot. Still empty from men or some traffic?

Sirioja
03-16-18, 12:53
So LU in world seems to have a few things to do now. Maybe Saturday is a good day.Friday and Saturday used to be good casting days on 2014 and 2015, but are there still any beauties at World? When difficult for my eyes to find at 100 girls Sharks. Each one own eyes to decide.

When You had real beauties like Samanta, Isabella, Anna. Pol, Madi, Raïssa even not on same beauty level for me but one of the loveliest behavior out of room, even jolie Anjelina but not same body care level than first one listed, Nea for her beautiful smile, and so many in other clubs, then I can t feel desire for GND I see in each corner in streets. Fortunately, can still find really pretty girls in FKK land, even in Germany. Oase improved a bit for casting, and some girls behavior.

Optimist
03-16-18, 19:52
TT. Thanks for the work. You are beginning to tempt me. Shame that "Tweety" has gone: she was quite a character!!

Mechelen
03-16-18, 23:03
'Tweety', or Giselle was recently in Club Venus, Hamminkeln.

TankTank123
03-17-18, 02:22
Time for new blood there. Four days in world is a lot. Still empty from men or some traffic?I did not find any of the new girls there attractive enough to want to have a session with, except for the ex-Oase Jamaican Theresa. They were largely on the meaty to plump side, and with mediocre looks. Theresa was slim and shapely and quite charming. But she was busy in the 3 days I spotted her there, and on the one occasion when I was able to chat with her for 5 minutes and was about to invite her for a session, one of my favorites whom I had been waiting for appeared and took me away.

As such, I stuck to my old favorites all of whom had already been reported on in this thread in the past, which is why I have no FR to offer on girls in World during this tour. (I discovered 2 new gems in Sharks - Roxi and Inga/Inka - of whom I reported in the Sharks thread.).

For me, 4 days in World is not a lot; I spent 5 days there in some of my tours last year. In this trip, I had sessions of 1 to 2 hours each with 13 girls in total, some more than once. Rather, the problem I had was how to carefully manage my schedule so as not to annoy any of them. As such, 4 days and nights passed very quickly.

As for emptiness, yes it was quite empty of active customers in all the 4 afternoons I was there. I qualified with the word 'active' as there were many present who just lounged around, enjoyed the sauna, watched football on the telly, or guzzling down glass after glass of beer; meanwhile leaving most of the morning girls (except for those with regular customers taking them for long sessions) just sitting around the bar, or patrolling up and downstairs hoping to entice a stray customer (e.g. some Japs, obviously new to the game, wandering around together but hesitating to plunge).

However, on the Saturday night 2 weekends ago, the club was totally packed with men and girls. It was hard to find a place to sit, and sometimes I had to queue on the sofa downstairs for a room to become available. Last Saturday, it was more normal and manageable. My other 2 nights were on a Friday and on a Sunday: both quite quiet.

ExpatLover
03-17-18, 05:54
I did not find any of the new girls there attractive enough to want to have a session with, except for the ex-Oase Jamaican Theresa. They were largely on the meaty to plump side, and with mediocre looks. Theresa was slim and shapely and quite charming. But she was busy in the 3 days I spotted her there, and on the one occasion when I was able to chat with her for 5 minutes and was about to invite her for a session, one of my favorites whom I had been waiting for appeared and took me away.

As such, I stuck to my old favorites all of whom had already been reported on in this thread in the past, which is why I have no FR to offer on girls in World during this tour. (I discovered 2 new gems in Sharks - Roxi and Inga/Inka - of whom I reported in the Sharks thread.).

For me, 4 days in World is not a lot; I spent 5 days there in some of my tours last year. In this trip, I had sessions of 1 to 2 hours each with 13 girls in total, some more than once. Rather, the problem I had was how to carefully manage my schedule so as not to annoy any of them. As such, 4 days and nights passed very quickly.

As for emptiness, yes it was quite empty of active customers in all the 4 afternoons I was there. I qualified with the word 'active' as there were many present who just lounged around, enjoyed the sauna, watched football on the telly, or guzzling down glass after glass of beer; meanwhile leaving most of the morning girls (except for those with regular customers taking them for long sessions) just sitting around the bar, or patrolling up and downstairs hoping to entice a stray customer (e.g. some Japs, obviously new to the game, wandering around together but hesitating to plunge).

However, on the Saturday night 2 weekends ago, the club was totally packed with men and girls. It was hard to find a place to sit, and sometimes I had to queue on the sofa downstairs for a room to become available. Last Saturday, it was more normal and manageable. My other 2 nights were on a Friday and on a Sunday: both quite quiet.It is exactly what many are reporting always the same girls for so many years and the few new one are just not very attractive, congratulations to be able to spend so many days in a club just too too boring for me.

Danny227
03-17-18, 08:40
Friday and Saturday used to be good casting days on 2014 and 2015, but are there still any beauties at World? When difficult for my eyes to find at 100 girls Sharks. Each one own eyes to decide.

When You had real beauties like Samanta, Isabella, Anna. Pol, Madi, Rassa even not on same beauty level for me but one of the loveliest behavior out of room, even jolie Anjelina but not same body care level than first one listed, Nea for her beautiful smile, and so many in other clubs, then I can t feel desire for GND I see in each corner in streets. Fortunately, can still find really pretty girls in FKK land, even in Germany. Oase improved a bit for casting, and some girls behavior.Sharks is really not good at the moment. Hard to find a good room and I don't see the stunners you see. Service level and hygiene in the club had deteriorated dramatically.

World is far away from 2014 days. Service level improved a lot. Didn't find a lot to do on Friday night and club was a bit empty both for LU and clients. I think Saturday is a better day to go to World. I am pretty sure it will pick up as we approach the summer. Already some decent new girls, but also some street hookers. Still god for a visit every now and then. Spitting the time between world, Oase and GT is a lot better for me. Even had a good day in harmony with super higher service level compared to the current rip off in Sharks. Anyway, back to the topic, world was quit ok for me this week.

HeyyyyyyPaul
03-17-18, 11:10
Has that competing club nearby opened yet?

TankTank123
03-17-18, 12:08
Has that competing club nearby opened yet?Latest hearsay from girls last weekend was that the opening has been postponed yet again till summer.

Rogue Nation
03-17-18, 12:39
Has that competing club nearby opened yet?Even if, what do you expect to find there? Supermodels with all in service for 50 EUR? I doubt the club will open soon. And even more I doubt it will be a good place to go, especially in the first months.

Takedown
03-17-18, 17:20
Even if, what do you expect to find there? Supermodels with all in service for 50 EUR? I doubt the club will open soon. And even more I doubt it will be a good place to go, especially in the first months.Adventure! Maybe ViP status with free entry once I've charmed the management. And my portrait hung at the entrance.

Rogue Nation
03-17-18, 18:38
Adventure! Maybe ViP status with free entry once I've charmed the management. And my portrait hung at the entrance.Good luck. Your picture in the new club will mean no more visits to World, Mainhattan, Finca and some other places.

Sirioja
03-17-18, 19:23
Latest hearsay from girls last weekend was that the opening has been postponed yet again till summer.Delayed since 2016. We will be too old when it will open.

ExpatLover
03-17-18, 21:44
Latest hearsay from girls last weekend was that the opening has been postponed yet again till summer.In Giessen you have 2 chapters of motorcycle gang, the one is the historical HA that owns World, Mainhattan, Finca. The second one is with a lot of migration background mostly from turkey but not only and both are competing each other it is as simple as that, the second one will do everything to open this FKK club to compete against World knowing that their boss was killed I think 18 months in Giessen.

TankTank123
03-17-18, 23:29
Already some decent new girls, but also some street hookers. Yes, I agree I would rate those girls I listed as New in my list as 'decent' which was why I bothered to chat with them in the first place, although I finally did not take any of them as they could not match my favorites.

2 of the new ones whom I did not speak to were perhaps those you called 'street hookers'. One was blond, one brunette. Both were MILFs with garish make up. Very hardworking in approaching customers. One was also going to the customers sleeping or resting on the poolside beach-chairs soliciting business. I thought the was not allowed. I hope they will be expelled soon.

Sirioja
03-18-18, 20:58
You must find pretty girls at Sharks. When I will be close, I will go to give a look with my own eyes I only trust. Sad if Florentina left, she was Madi style.

Did You find same level and beauties on your last visits?

For sure, in some small clubs you can find higher level casting than in some big touristic clubs. Did you meet pretty German Linda at Harmony?No more meaning after cut. My meaning was: among quantity, some say we must find beauties at Sharks, but not what Danny reports, nor my last end of December visit. Besides the most attractive for me on end of 2017 , seems to have left.

Danny, did you find at World new girls who can compete with 2014/2015 level: Madi, Samanta, Nea, Isabella of course for me?

ExpatLover
03-18-18, 22:20
No more meaning after cut. My meaning was: among quantity, some say we must find beauties at Sharks, but not what Danny reports, nor my last end of December visit. Besides the most attractive for me on end of 2017 , seems to have left.

Danny, did you find at World new girls who can compete with 2014/2015 level: Madi, Samanta, Nea, Isabella of course for me?You already know the answer, obviously no, World was my favorite club for the last 10 years but the LU is a so poor now always the same veteran girls like Alina, Diana. And the new one are really not sexy conclusion no need to visit this club anymore.

MythoVirus
03-29-18, 03:37
Finally today (28/3) I had the honer to visit FKK World, since the doomed July 2017, I didn't set foot inside, I signed off from all Frankfurt FKK clubs waiting for the chaos to get sorted out with time, and I think now 8 months ahead, I think whatever changes that has occurred will probable stay the same +/- few minimal changes that occurs regardless.

The "good BJ", still thrives and flourishes.

Based on my anecdotal evidence, today I interviewed 6 ladies about the presence or absence of the service.

- 4 ladies offered it, as a basic service included with 50 Euro 30 mins.

- 1 lady asked for 70 Euro.

- 1 lady asked for 100 Euro (I refused and she left).

- None refused the service.

- None acted as if as I was asking for BBFS, non told me to be hush hush about it with the other girls, so it seems it's not a taboo in the club.

- The reception didn't notfiy me of the mandatory condoms.

This is important because although I meet the criteria for an easy target for an upsell (Solo guy + an obvious tourist + under influence of Vodka), nevertheless the upselling was accepted and minimal, what strikes me as funny, the 4 girls that didn't upsell were leagues ahead in beauty compared to the "meh" looking 2 ladies that upsold me, it should have been the reverse but I won't complain.

The real damage that July brought was the murder of public action, at least as far as the good BJ is concerned. It did effect me as I used to love to have some action in the shisha room, but I guess I can tolerate it because at least behind the doors it's practiced.

The LU is 80% the same as the last year, I wish it was more varied but I didn't mind the previous LU anyways plus considering the Easter effect the LU to my eyes was good.

Overall I'm accepting the changes it's not ideal, but not a deal braker at all.

Tomorrow I'll venture into Oase and reflect.

ExpatLover
03-30-18, 19:22
Finally today (28/3) I had the honer to visit FKK World, since the doomed July 2017, I didn't set foot inside, I signed off from all Frankfurt FKK clubs waiting for the chaos to get sorted out with time, and I think now 8 months ahead, I think whatever changes that has occurred will probable stay the same +/- few minimal changes that occurs regardless.

The "good BJ", still thrives and flourishes.

Based on my anecdotal evidence, today I interviewed 6 ladies about the presence or absence of the service.

- 4 ladies offered it, as a basic service included with 50 Euro 30 mins.

- 1 lady asked for 70 Euro.

- 1 lady asked for 100 Euro (I refused and she left).

- None refused the service..Thanks for the report confirming what many of us are saying, BBBJ is available every where as before, LU is getting quite old with a lot of veteran girls, but still can have good time there.

Danny227
04-03-18, 20:51
Yes, I agree I would rate those girls I listed as New in my list as 'decent' which was why I bothered to chat with them in the first place, although I finally did not take any of them as they could not match my favorites.

2 of the new ones whom I did not speak to were perhaps those you called 'street hookers'. One was blond, one brunette. Both were MILFs with garish make up. Very hardworking in approaching customers. One was also going to the customers sleeping or resting on the poolside beach-chairs soliciting business. I thought the was not allowed. I hope they will be expelled soon.I doubt it. Sharks management is money hungry. Have been taking the side of bitchy girls over long term clients and really not protecting clients when girls lie. I don't think they will expel any girls, they like the entry fee. They even let that fat old hooker that bags for fucking even no gummi. Sharks doesn't expel girls, they will take stray dogs if they pay.

Sirioja
04-04-18, 08:09
Sharks has less and less to offer every time I go. Beauty level is not high and girls up sell more than Oase. I don't find the food really good anymore, and the facility is dirty (sauna, toilets). The steam sauna was not working for a very long time and if I want to meet the clientele that comes late at night< I can go hang out in the bahnhof with the street hookers instead of paying 65 to enter. I can't endorse Sharks at the moment. IMO, it is on the decline. Will not visit anytime soon.

Don't remember Linda in Harmony, but I might go this weekend. Can you describe her?When you don't enjoy anymore Sharks or World casting, compare to girls you knew before there, just move elsewhere. I still find attractive girls with behavior for my tastes in FKK land, sometimes real surprises: passionate on first minutes on first room.

If they work, you can't miss blond beauties, Linda. De, and Bambi. De sometimes on Sunday, at Harmony. You don t see many beauties like them, even at Globe or Wellcum.

Danny227
04-04-18, 20:25
When you don't enjoy anymore Sharks or World casting, compare to girls you knew before there, just move elsewhere. I still find attractive girls with behavior for my tastes in FKK land, sometimes real surprises: passionate on first minutes on first room.

If they work, you can't miss blond beauties, Linda. De, and Bambi. De sometimes on Sunday, at Harmony. You don t see many beauties like them, even at Globe or Wellcum.I don't go to Sharks at all almost. World I still like sometimes, but not for casting. So Bambi and Linda only Sunday?

Sirioja
04-04-18, 21:52
I don't go to Sharks at all almost. World I still like sometimes, but not for casting. So Bambi and Linda only Sunday?Harmony Seevetal have tagesplan on website, so you can see if blond German Linda works. Bambi. Told me only working on few sundays.

After being a Romanian beauties specialist, I became now a German beauties specialist.

April will be ski time for me, but after, I will return to Harmony and Atmos with higher castings, even only about 20 girls on week end, than Sharks and World.

FKKTOUR
04-10-18, 04:51
Event: World Dance into May Party

Since the Kaeunzberg moves smoothly to the Blocksberg, on April 30th FKK World has the honor to catapult itself into the hearts of its visitors again in 2018 with a Dance into May event.

This is a ride on fire, which seldom does better: Top party mood with live DJ, numerous female guests (who are only too happy to arrive as hot witches), free Maibowle, free beer and an exuberant mood are the hallmarks of a particularly revealing party, as you can only experience in FKK World.

Don't miss it! The entrance fee is 49 euros.

World FKK Club.

Grueninger Weg.

35415 Pohlheim-Garbenteich.

Tel. :+49 06404-659389.

World Website (http://www.fkk-world.de)

ADDITIONAL FKK CLUB TOUR INFO:

FKK Club Event Calendar (http://fkktour.com/support/events/).

What's an FKK Club (http://fkktour.com/support/what/)Explained.

Trip Planning, things to know before you go (http://fkktour.com/support/plan/).

Read a Testimonial from a Customer's Perspective (http://fkktour.com/support/customers-perspective/).

What do the women look like Check out our actual women photo section (http://fkktour.com/support/women/).

Check out our new Inside the Clubs Videos section (http://fkktour.com/support/clubs/).

FAQ Common FKK Club Tour Questions and Answers (http://fkktour.com/support/faq/).

FKK Club Girl of the Month (http://fkktour.com/fkkclubgirl/).

The Original FKK Club Tour Website (fkktour.com).

Danny227
04-18-18, 18:35
Anybody see long time Daniela (black hair) lately or Karina (blonde and wears white heels)?

Shark16
04-30-18, 20:41
Local forum reports that Helen and Raissa, CZE are back at World. Two solid providers in my book. There are also good reports on a couple of newcomers (Erica and Gia).

Anybody see long time Daniela (black hair) lately or Karina (blonde and wears white heels)?No LU lists in April, but they were both in attendance in March.

Danny227
05-01-18, 15:57
Local forum reports that Helen and Raissa, CZE are back at World. Two solid providers in my book. There are also good reports on a couple of newcomers (Erica and Gia).

No LU lists in April, but they were both in attendance in March.Thanks! Did see them two weeks ago or three weeks ago. I know both Raissa and Helen very good. Erica I tried and ahe is pretty good, but pushy with upsell. However, if you stand firm, she will back away and be quite fun. Who is Gia?

I am actually there later today and maybe I can try her. Worst case, next time.

Rogue Nation
05-01-18, 17:08
I saw quite a lot of (for me) new girls. Tessa from Oase is at World, a new girl from DR plus a few others.

Shark16
05-02-18, 18:30
Who is Gia? I am actually there later today and maybe I can try her. Worst case, next time.Never met her, but the local gents are very positive:

23 yo, short / medium height, slim, A-cups, long straight dark brown hair, a bit big nose, no tattoos or piercings. Very little English / German. Serviceorientated / solid performance. Hangs out with Rebecca at times.

Danny227
05-02-18, 19:22
Never met her, but the local gents are very positive:

23 yo, short / medium height, slim, A-cups, long straight dark brown hair, a bit big nose, no tattoos or piercings. Very little English / German. Serviceorientated / solid performance. Hangs out with Rebecca at times.Thanks for the description. I didn't see her Tuesday. I will most likely be again this Saturday, so I can have recheck.

Rogue Nation
05-03-18, 07:43
Never met her, but the local gents are very positive:

23 yo, short / medium height, slim, A-cups, long straight dark brown hair, a bit big nose, no tattoos or piercings. Very little English / German. Serviceorientated / solid performance. Hangs out with Rebecca at times.A-Cups is a bit exaggerated. She has no tits and tries to hide those behind her hair.

Sirioja
05-03-18, 20:54
A-Cups is a bit exaggerated. She has no tits and tries to hide those behind her hair.I don't know Gia, but isn't A cup for small tits in Germany? I remember top sophisticated look, with Jean Seberg hairstyle, Justina. Pol on Christmas party 2015, so desirable, so sexy, even very small tits.

When you know a bit about anatomy, small tits are good point for sex. I love small tits with round ass, girls.

I met what I call a top sexy girl at Globe, higher level than Katalina in bed, after our room, all her friends were looking at us, she was escort before in Paris, she put silicon about what she read on french language forum, I paid 280 for her at Globe, I would have married her with her small natural tits, for 150 per hour in Paris. Unfortunately, I don't trust forums and didn't notice her because she had hidden face photos. I can't go with a girl if I m not attracted by her face.

TankTank123
05-05-18, 19:07
A-Cups is a bit exaggerated. She has no tits and tries to hide those behind her hair.She has very small tits. But face was very plain GND look. Spoke to her this afternoon, but was not tempted to take her due to plain look and no English.

TankTank123
05-05-18, 19:13
I saw 2 new blacks at World this evening, making 3 in total now. How is it that World can get new supply of black girls, when previously it seldom had any; while Babylon, previously the specialist in good black girls, cannot get their old girls back?

Rogue Nation
05-05-18, 22:51
I saw 2 new blacks at World this evening, making 3 in total now. How is it that World can get new supply of black girls, when previously it seldom had any; while Babylon, previously the specialist in good black girls, cannot get their old girls back?One is Tessa from BHH, the other one is from DR and fairly new to the business. Both are sweet girls with good service.

TankTank123
05-07-18, 05:37
I tried 2 petite girls for the first time (though they are not that new) on Saturday.

As mentioned in an earlier post below, I passed on Gia. But I found Sarah irresistable. I had seen her in March, but she was too busy dancing much of the night, so I caught her early this time. Sarah is German but with Moroccan parentage, so she looks quite exotic. Short, cute teeny-bopper with pony tail. Nice and sweet in the room.

Also tried Claudia (relatively new; not the longtime silicone Claudia who was reportedly on vacation). I had seen her also in March but did not try her then as I was too busy with others. But this time around she came over to me smiling shyly and sweetly when I had no one lined-up, and someone else I was targeting had been continuously occupied for a long time with Japanese men, so I agreed to have a session with her.

This newer Claudia is small and slim, with tits no bigger than Gia's. Skin as dark as Marina's. She is somewhat passive in the room, but very obliging, such that I extended the session. She does not speak much English, but certainly more than Gia; and she understands a reasonale amount. Will certainly repeat in my next trip.

ExpatLover
05-08-18, 04:49
I saw 2 new blacks at World this evening, making 3 in total now. How is it that World can get new supply of black girls, when previously it seldom had any; while Babylon, previously the specialist in good black girls, cannot get their old girls back?I think one girl was in January in Oase, and was not happy there, she ask around and also me which are the other clubs around. World is a more quiet club than the other big one therefor some girls prefer it.

AbcInFKK
05-08-18, 11:14
My background: late 20's, here for optics fuck (ideal is busty petite with good face, 18- 20 yo). 2 years since last visit to FKKs. Basic service good for me, don't need GFE.

2 weeks ago.

World.

Day 3: Sunday.

Was planning on Monday party, but came Sunday to check up line up. It was bad line up for me. I did one girl, early 20's, see-the cups. Decent session but not memorable.

There was another petite girl with nice face I regret not taking. Had a look at her face closer in bar and decided not what I expected and passed because she looked really tired. End of night I saw her in locker room and she looked a lot better, but closing time. Looked late teens, early 20's, perk be cups.

Overall: Almost same as last time I came 2 years ago. Not much of line up. Only around 20-30 girls. Very slow. Most not my type. Food so bad for girls that they ordered pizza LOL.

ExpatLover
05-08-18, 20:42
My background: late 20's, here for optics fuck (ideal is busty petite with good face, 18- 20 yo). 2 years since last visit to FKKs. Basic service good for me, don't need GFE.

2 weeks ago.

World.

Day 3: Sunday.

Was planning on Monday party, but came Sunday to check up line up. It was bad line up for me. I did one girl, early 20's, see-the cups. Decent session but not memorable.

There was another petite girl with nice face I regret not taking. Had a look at her face closer in bar and decided not what I expected and passed because she looked really tired. End of night I saw her in locker room and she looked a lot better, but closing time. Looked late teens, early 20's, perk be cups.

Overall: Almost same as last time I came 2 years ago. Not much of line up. Only around 20-30 girls. Very slow. Most not my type. Food so bad for girls that they ordered pizza LOL.Always the same story World is not able to come back at what it use to be, extremely narrow LU for such a big club, also not enough clients overall a boring experience. We just have to consider that 5 to 8 years back there were more than 100 girls there.

BbfsOnly
05-12-18, 19:03
Its been about 5-6 years since I been to Germany. Does anyone know if the DB Banh is 24 hours a day? Thank you in advance.

TankTank123
05-13-18, 01:48
Its been about 5-6 years since I been to Germany. Does anyone know if the DB Banh is 24 hours a day? Thank you in advance.No. Last train back to Frankfurt is around midnight on weekdays and around 1.30 am on Saturday and Sunday nights. But I usually catch the first train at 4.30 am the next morning.

BbfsOnly
05-13-18, 05:18
No. Last train back to Frankfurt is around midnight on weekdays and around 1.30 am on Saturday and Sunday nights. But I usually catch the first train at 4.30 am the next morning.Is BBBJ still a standard? I hear there a law in affect?

BbfsOnly
05-13-18, 05:34
No. Last train back to Frankfurt is around midnight on weekdays and around 1.30 am on Saturday and Sunday nights. But I usually catch the first train at 4.30 am the next morning.Do you mean the last train that leaves Gieben to Frankfurt? Or last train that leaves Garbentich that connects to Gieben?

TankTank123
05-13-18, 08:34
Do you mean the last train that leaves Gieben to Frankfurt? Or last train that leaves Garbentich that connects to Gieben?I was referring to the last train from Giessen. Last train from Garbenteich to Giessen is much earlier, around 9.30 pm I think. Can't remember well as I only took it once. At all other times I took a taxi back to Giessen, as once in the club, it is quite hard to give up my last hour to walk to Garbenteich, as I could always squeeze in a last 30 minute session. I usually ask the reception to call the fixed price taxi once I have paid the last girl as the 15 minutes the taxi takes to arrive gives me sufficient time to shower, have a last beer and change.

TankTank123
05-13-18, 08:36
Is BBBJ still a standard? I hear there a law in affect?BBBJ only if the girl knows you.

BbfsOnly
05-13-18, 14:35
BBBJ only if the girl knows you.Is that available for extra?

Christian G
05-15-18, 12:07
Does anyone know if the DB Banh is 24 hours a day? Thank you in advance.Check here https://www.bahn.com/en/view/index.shtml#slc for timetable.

XXL
05-15-18, 18:35
Rumours of new black girls, an optimistic weather forecast and a taste for alternating venues made me choose World instead of Oase. One African girl was there but she was everything a black girl shouldn't be (big saggy tits clumsily squeezed in a bra, no ass). When I had arrived 5 girls or so had been visible. None that took my fancy. An hour later no new girl had turned up. This made me nervous. I decided not to take risks and drove to Oase without session.

In 2018 more than ever before, out of the way FKKs are not a good bet on slow days, except maybe in the evening late when I prefer to be back at the hotel. Lesson learnt (again).

TankTank123
05-15-18, 23:13
Rumours of new black girls, an optimistic weather forecast and a taste for alternating venues made me choose World instead of Oase. One African girl was there but she was everything a black girl shouldn't be (big saggy tits clumsily squeezed in a bra, no ass). When I had arrived 5 girls or so had been visible. None that took my fancy. An hour later no new girl had turned up. This made me nervous. I decided not to take risks and drove to Oase without session.

In 2018 more than ever before, out of the way FKKs are not a good bet on slow days, except maybe in the evening late when I prefer to be back at the hotel. Lesson learnt (again).Tuesdays are Dessous Tag. Knowing that few men would turn up, the better girls all take Tuesday as their off day. You were wise to cut losses, no other girls would have turned up till 5-6 pm when the night shift comes, and even the night shift on Tuesdays is poor. These mediocre night-shifters make their money through quick rooms very late at night when sometimes Turks turn up in groups.

The 2 good-looking Africans probably also do not come on Tuesdays.

I have made it a practice never to go to World on Tuesdays unless I had persuaded one of my favorites to turn up on that day. That means an at least 3-hour commitment, as they would otherwise find it not worthwhile.

Ironically, the last time I had a Tuesday afternoon available (in March), I decided to go to Dietzenbach instead of World, and ended up cutting losses there after one mediocre session. Then detoured to Sharks just to find a similarly poor line-up due to Dessous Tag there.

Last year, I had a Tuesday afternoon available and went to Oase as it was not Dessous Tag there. That was also an almost hopeless visit as there were almost no attractive girls in the afternoon, and all the girls had something on, making it effectively Dessous Tag at Oase as well. Don't really know what is the best bet for a Tuesday afternoon.

PayForIt
05-16-18, 00:16
Don't really know what is the best bet for a Tuesday afternoon.Clearly not mongering!

ExpatLover
05-23-18, 20:49

In 2018 more than ever before, out of the way FKKs are not a good bet on slow days, except maybe in the evening late when I prefer to be back at the hotel. Lesson learnt (again).You just have to read the serious reports not the sponsored one by some clubs. World is on a very bad trend, personally I stopped to go there, always the same girls for too many years better to visit Oase or Shark.

Lanthano
06-02-18, 16:46
So from speaking to other people who have stopped by World, they said that BBBJ is non-standard, most girls won't do it and those that do will upsell for it.

Is this true?

Christian G
06-02-18, 17:03
So from speaking to other people who have stopped by World, they said that BBBJ is non-standard, most girls won't do it and those that do will upsell for it.

Is this true?I heard the opposite from a couple of guys. They said to me that is easy to find BBBJ in the standard €50 - 30 min. So what is the truth?

Citizen Kane
06-02-18, 17:39
I heard the opposite from a couple of guys. They said to me that is easy to find BBBJ in the standard 50 - 30 min. So what is the truth?I think a lot depends on if you're a known face but that is true at all clubs not just World.

Ortos
06-02-18, 18:39
I think the only way for any of us to know the truth about this BBBJ issue being discussed now in reference to World: Is to visit and test the waters yourself. I believe it will be different for each guy, there are multiple variables involved. But you'll never know for yourself unless you lay down the price of a World entry fee (one of Hessen's lowest Eintritt, if I am not mistaken) and mingle with the girls, play your game / do your thing and see if you get the BBBJ standard. In general, one guy might get it, another guy (maybe with the same girl) will not. Another yet might get it with some upsell involved. #.

There is no one answer. There is no one truth that is absolute for all.

Again, just my opinion.

Having said all that, so many times over the past year+ I was in Frankfurt visiting multiple times Oase and Sharks. Often, as I drove up the A5 towards Oase, I said to myself: Okay, just keep going north to World and check it out. Each time, I just didn't go test it, because I was either satisfied with the LUs at both other clubs, and / or I was put off by mixed up and down reports here. Then it was winter and cold / rain, no advantage to the World garden, so I said, later maybe. Now, weather is good, WC is going to happen, I think in a few weeks I will actually follow my own advice and go test it out for myself. But whatever success or lack thereof about BBBJ will basically be specific to me and perhaps only helpful in general terms to others.

ExpatLover
06-03-18, 07:04

Is this true?If you are not a VIP client, probably no BBBJ or only with extra or in a long booking this is true in all the clubs after sympathy can always take place and even in a 50 euro session you can get it, for many girls having sucked so many dicks without condoms in the past years it will change nothing.

NoTaWorry
06-10-18, 10:09
Was at World yesterday. One session, BBJ NP;. One Black lady. (Someone a bit earlier in the thread was interested.) Coincidentally it was World's 15 anniversary party. Not a good time to go for the average monger. C'est la vie. I probably won't be returning to world for a long time.

Sirioja
06-10-18, 10:25
For sure, not anymore standard at Mainhattan, but impressive casting for some looks.

Der Auslander
06-10-18, 15:25
Was at World yesterday. One session, BBJ NP;. One Black lady. (Someone a bit earlier in the thread was interested.) Coincidentally it was World's 15 anniversary party. Not a good time to go for the average monger. C'est la vie. I probably won't be returning to world for a long time.Was it the Party itself you did not like or was it the lady line-up which you found unsatisfactory? Not very clear from your message / report above. That said well done for visiting and reporting back to the forum.

Sirioja
06-10-18, 19:05
11th birthday was for 2 weeks and 3 week ends, with great casting. Times changed since 2014, even some girls are still there.

Turgid
06-18-18, 07:25
I heard the opposite from a couple of guys. They said to me that is easy to find BBBJ in the standard 50 - 30 min. So what is the truth?I have been to Sharks and Oase many times the past few weeks and there is no need to pay extra for BBBJ. All the girls offer it for regular 50 Eur 1/2 hour session except a few prima donnas who will seek a 100 Eur 1 hour session to go down on you raw. I would be very surprised if World is any different.

Sirioja
06-18-18, 08:24
I have been to Sharks and Oase many times the past few weeks and there is no need to pay extra for BBBJ. All the girls offer it for regular 50 Eur 1/2 hour session except a few prima donnas who will seek a 100 Eur 1 hour session to go down on you raw. I would be very surprised if World is any different.I confirm BBBJ very standard at Sharks and Oase. DFK standard at Sharks when You choose woman types.

I didn't visit World for 2 years, but my Swiss friend told me I, as a beauty lover, would lose my time at World. I found elsewhere kind of Madi sister, same behavior about their look.

ExpatLover
06-18-18, 12:44
I have been to Sharks and Oase many times the past few weeks and there is no need to pay extra for BBBJ. All the girls offer it for regular 50 Eur 1/2 hour session except a few prima donnas who will seek a 100 Eur 1 hour session to go down on you raw. I would be very surprised if World is any different.Very different if you are not well know there probably a bit difficult to get BBBJ in a 50 euro session, that it is also the reason why the club is going down so strongly in the recent months.

TankTank123
06-19-18, 04:56
Reached World in the early evening when the weather had already turned cold. Rather disappointed to have missed the sunshine. The club was quiet. There were only about 30 girls; and not many customers, mainly Germans.

I saw a few petite girls whom I had not been with before, so I decided to try out some of them instead of sticking to my regulars.

There was a group of 4 new girls who stuck together all the time, conspicuous because they wore those trimmings that most of the girls in Oase cover themselves up with, whereas girls in World were mostly nude. True enough, they told me that they had come from Oase (via some other smaller clubs). Sounds like they were doing an FKK tour. I hope they do not spread the habit of wearing these accessories to the other girls in World.

Anyway, I found one of them, Rebecca, very pretty and proceeded to have a session with her. She is small, petite, dark hair, very slim and with small saggy tits. Very sweet girl providing good GFE so I extended the session with her.

Next, I saw a pretty orange-hair girl, very vivacious. Also small, slim but with a reasonably nice shape. Her name was Lola, and she claimed to be a Spanish German.

As she was so friendly, I thought I would get a good session, but it was somewhat disappointing in the room probably because my expectations were too high. Just got standard mechanical service from her.

Final girl was Gia. I spoke to her in my last trip, but did not pull the trigger as she could not speak English. But this time round, she gave me such a sweet smile that I I could not resist. It is perhaps because she looked almost like Erica/Carla/Cindy one of my longtime favorites who had retired that I could not resist taking her.

Gia is very small and has a totally flat chest. But she was total dynamite in the room. What a find! Extended twice and could have stayed on for more had jet lag not caught up with me. Back in my hotel room now, but still cannot forget her.

Optimist
06-19-18, 11:24
TT123. Thanks for the report on your continued perseverance with World. Knowing your tastes I am tempted to go again. You said Gia spoke no English: presumably German and Romanian?

Cheers.

ExpatLover
06-19-18, 14:57
TT123. Thanks for the report on your continued perseverance with World. Knowing your tastes I am tempted to go again. You said Gia spoke no English: presumably German and Romanian?

Cheers.Don't hesitate to go there specially if you were there many years ago, same girls Alina, Diana, Alexandra, Roberta, Kimberley, you will easily recognize them they are just around 30 to 35 years old now, but why fucking prostitutes who were fucked 20000 times, maybe you like it but it is not for me.

TankTank123
06-19-18, 20:56

Cheers.Gia is Romanian. I do not know if she speaks German. She is very different from Betty in character, and I am not at all sure that she would be a good conversationalist for you. Rather, it is just a lot of (apparently) sincere physical intimacy like what you would get from a real girlfriend.

The issue of perseverance with World does not really arise: as every one of my visits to World was highly enjoyable (mainly because I have amassed a stock of favorites there), it is just natural that I continue. Rather, I have given up on Oase, and am persevering with Sharks (it is only Mandy, whom you are not attracted to, who keeps me going there).

Tschüss, and have a good visit in July!

Optimist
06-19-18, 21:56
TT123. Some of my best rooms have been with no verbal communication LOL. You are right, being a known face is a big plus. Even now I will be recognised at World, so I should go back.

Der Auslander
06-20-18, 00:26
The issue of perseverance with World does not really arise: as every one of my visits to World was highly enjoyable (mainly because I have amassed a stock of favorites there), it is just natural that I continue. Good to read that at least one member is enjoying FKK World. Times were far better when there were three mega-clubs and more choice in the Frankfurt area. Once upon a time a Saturday night visit to FKK World was almost de regeur for the party atmosphere led by DJ Andy with all the ladies dancing. Less tourists and more locals was probably also not a bad thing! Good times and hopefully this club will gather more strength and a better line-up. Still the best club in Frankfurt for facilities and club layout in my opinion, even though the bar renovation seems to me to be somewhat of a dis-improvement!

Ortos
06-20-18, 01:07
Good to read that at least one member is enjoying FKK World. Times were far better when there were three mega-clubs and more choice in the Frankfurt area. Once upon a time a Saturday night visit to FKK World was almost de regeur for the party atmosphere led by DJ Andy with all the ladies dancing. Less tourists and more locals was probably also not a bad thing! Good times and hopefully this club will gather more strength and a better line-up. Still the best club in Frankfurt for facilities and club layout in my opinion, even though the bar renovation seems to me to be somewhat of a dis-improvement!But it should also be mentioned that the rooms are not really on par with rooms at other Frankfurt big clubs, although the adding of air conditioning in the World rooms is a big and important saving grace.

TankTank123
06-20-18, 01:56
But it should also be mentioned that the rooms are not really on par with rooms at other Frankfurt big clubs, although the adding of air conditioning in the World rooms is a big and important saving grace.Very true. On Monday, the sessions I had in World with the 3 girls were in cool comfort downstairs with the corridor airconditioning functioning just right (I was told that the previous day it was too cold in the rooms, and the girls went to complain to management for fear of catching the cold).

Whereas last night I was in a stifling room in Sharks with Mandy. And it was not due to a lack of choice of rooms as Sharks was devoid of customers last night. The only vacant cold rooms in Sharks were in the igloos, and there it was too cold!

Many customers of World I had talked to in the past complained about the lack of sound insulation in the rooms downstairs and those opposite the sisha bar. But perversely, I find that it adds to the atmosphere hearing the fake moanings of the giirls in the neighbouring rooms and the screams of customers when they get their 'O's !

TankTank123
06-20-18, 02:35
You are right, being a known face is a big plus. Even now I will be recognised at World, so I should go back.I think that it also depends on what the person is looking for. I believe many of the members here are just looking for new adventures and new conquests. So, new faces are essential.

In my case, I only visit FKKs in conjunction with work-related trips to Germany. I therefore look to FKK visits like going to a real 'club' where I am made to feel at home away from work. At World, I get warm welcomes from the receptionists, waved and smiled at by most of the girls when I enter the lounge or the restaurant, given my usual drink by the theke staff without my asking, and also greeted by the regular local customers who chat with me (and in World during the day, they are always the same ones!). Ditto at Babylon and Bernds. So it makes sense for a person in my situation to just stick to a specific club in a city where the turnover of girls is not so high.

Ortos
06-20-18, 08:51
TT123: Do you mind mentioning at what time of the night you saw Mandy at Sharks? (I know this is World thread, sorry.).

I am not asking the time because of differentials in heat factor, I am just curious how late Mandy works? I've seen her pack up for the day as early as 18.00.

BTW my post below about the positive effects of air conditioning in the rooms was a veiled reference / criticism of the lack of air con at Sharks, which you picked up on. It really is ridiculous (and stingy?) of Sharks management that they don't address this problem by simply putting in air con, which they could probably pay for with the profits of one or two Weds / Sat sausage fest entries.

TankTank123
06-20-18, 10:51
TT123: Do you mind mentioning at what time of the night you saw Mandy at Sharks? (I know this is World thread, sorry.). I am not asking the time because of differentials in heat factor, I am just curious how late Mandy works? I've seen her pack up for the day as early as 18.00.
I can give you a more complete answer than just telling you what time I was with her.

Most weeks, she works on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and drives home to Stuttgart. She therefore leaves early so that she could get home at a reasonable time to get normal sleep in the night. She usually leaves at 8 pm, but she will leave earlier when she expects heavy traffic on the way home and does not have a long appointment with a regular customer.

However, when she is working 2 days in a row, she will sleep in the club, and will thus continue working so long as there are prospects for customers and she is not tired.

Since she is working today (Wednesday) as well yesterday, she did not stop work early yesterday.

Iceberg27
06-21-18, 14:42
I was with one girls named Daniela. She is about 30's. Black long curly hair. Not very nice face but body is nice. She told me that she is working there for 3 years. I wanted to try famous outdoor facility of World so I was with her in the big bed surrounded with plants. Nice experience. Fabulous blowjob. I really enjoyed to see her lips stroking my dick. Overall the place is preferable on Oase. At least girls are not pushy and aggressive. Upselling is less. The italian guy making the grill was friendly and the chicken grill was delicious despite no salad they offer. Some girls wanted me to eat with them. They are talkative and symphatic.

There was something that very difficult for me to understand. I have been in FKK World nearly ten years and I have made maybe 50 visits. And first time I saw such an ugly woman working in that kind of place. I don't know her name but I can describe her as; Fat, Short, Ugly Face, Short hair. Big belly and big ass.

I also don't understand why they close the kitchen area when they are making the grill. I could go there and get some salad and other stuff and enjoy my grill. But anyway. I liked the place. Only bad thing the number of girls. There was about 30-40 girls on a Saturday night. I stayed there to see LU until 9 pm The place is a little bit boring. I like the downstairs kino area. It is good to have Pool and Jacuzzi next to it. And couches are really comfortable. But the screens are too small so you can't get in mood there. One of the girls warned me rudely becuase I was using my phone there. I don't know is this a strict rule there or she did it because noone was interested in her. Some girls really angry on customers. Briefly facilities are nice. By the way I noticed the upstairs kino a few hours later. It is also a nice option but again very small place and small screens. And of course they were playing World cup on TV. I moved to sharks from there and LU was very satisfactory and very superior compared to World. So my suggestion is don't go to World even on a Saturday Night if you have the Sharks option in your hand. Only it is preferable if you really annoyed of approaches. I will go to World on my future visits as my 3rd Club. It will never be my 1st or 2nd choice.

Note: IF you go there don't forget to take a long tour in garden. You will notice garden has some secret undiscovered places. This time when I walk down stairs I turned right and than turn left for the area behind the tree house. There was some beds surrounded with plants and I saw an old man sucking a woman's boobs while they are both standing. Girls was moaning. (Of course fake.) that was really interesting and funny.

ExpatLover
06-22-18, 09:49
I was with one girls named Daniela. She is about 30's. Black long curly hair. Not very nice face but body is nice. She told me that she is working there for 3 years. I wanted to try famous outdoor facility of World so I was with her in the big bed surrounded with plants. Nice experience. Fabulous blowjob. I really enjoyed to see her lips stroking my dick. Overall the place is preferable on Oase. At least girls are not pushy and aggressive. Upselling is less. The italian guy making the grill was friendly and the chicken grill was delicious despite no salad they offer. Some girls wanted me to eat with them. They are talkative and symphatic.

There was something that very difficult for me to understand. I have been in FKK World nearly ten years and I have made maybe 50 visits. And first time I saw such an ugly woman working in that kind of place. I don't know her name but I can describe her as; Fat, Short, Ugly Face, Short hair. Big belly and big ass.

I also don't understand why they close the kitchen area when they are making the grill. I could go there and get some salad and other stuff and enjoy my grill. But anyway. I liked the place. Only bad thing the number of girls. There was about 30-40 girls on a Saturday night. I stayed there to see LU until 9 pm The place is a little bit boring. I like the downstairs kino area..Thanks for your report strongly confirming what many are experiencing, outdated LU, no fresh girls and obviously do to slow business in many clubs most of the veteran bitches are remembering the old times when earning a lot of cash was far easier than nowaday and therefore they are angry with the clients.

Milfotronic
06-24-18, 03:09
So I've never been to a FKK and decided to try it out. Since I've mostly mongered in Berlin I decided this time to go for the Frankfurt area. One reason is that it's easier and cheaper to fly there compared to other cities. Another reason is that Berlin only has one FKK and it seldom gets good reviews here on ISG. I've never even seen it rated on any member's rating list. I've done some research and fell for World. I liked the pictures. Sharks seems too "night-clubbish" for my taste. World's garden is outstanding and I can imagine myself walking around there with a beer in my hand and lay down in the grass and sleep a bit between sessions. However, when I looked it up on Google Maps the place seems to be in "the middle of nowhere". I have no access to a car so I need to take the train from Frankfurt to Griessen. So now I'd like to ask:

What are the connections from Griessen to FKK Wold? Is there any bus or am I forced to take a taxi? I'd appreciate if some of you would help me out.

Christian G
06-24-18, 09:20
What are the connections from Griessen to FKK Wold? Is there any bus or am I forced to take a taxi?Looking on google maps it's seems there is no pubblic transport connections between Giessen HBF and FKK World.

You could try to check here https://www.bahn.de/en/view/index.shtml if have a public transport from "Giessen HBF" to "Am Pfahlgraben 14, 35415 Pohlheim" (Fkk World's address)

Shark16
06-24-18, 09:59
Looking on google maps it's seems there is no pubblic transport connections between Giessen HBF and FKK World.

You could try to check here https://www.bahn.de/en/view/index.shtml if have a public transport from "Giessen HBF" to "Am Pfahlgraben 14, 35415 Pohlheim" (Fkk World's address)Google Maps does not always work. There is indeed both a train and a bus connection between Giessen and Garbenteich for those who want to save costs. Just make a search at www.bahn.de and use the English version. You still need to make a rather long walk though (30 mnts from the train station?). But doable in daylight and nice weather. Nearest bus stop at Garbenteich Sportplatz (10- 15 mnts walk?).

As a first time visitor looking for convenience I would have taken a 20 E cab directly to the club.

FKK World is indeed a very nice club with a very beautiful garden. I always have a good time there. There are more and betterlooking girls at FKK Sharks and FKK Oase though.

ExpatLover
06-24-18, 10:12
So I've never been to a FKK and decided to try it out. Since I've mostly mongered in Berlin I decided this time to go for the Frankfurt area. One reason is that it's easier and cheaper to fly there compared to other cities. Another reason is that Berlin only has one FKK and it seldom gets good reviews here on ISG. I've never even seen it rated on any member's rating list. I've done some research and fell for World. I liked the pictures. Sharks seems too "night-clubbish" for my taste. World's garden is outstanding and I can imagine myself walking around there with a beer in my hand and lay down in the grass and sleep a bit between sessions. However, when I looked it up on Google Maps the place seems to be in "the middle of nowhere". I have no access to a car so I need to take the train from Frankfurt to Griessen. So now I'd like to ask:

What are the connections from Griessen to FKK Wold? Is there any bus or am I forced to take a taxi? I'd appreciate if some of you would help me out.I walked many times from the railway station to World need around 2 hours, 13 kilometers, nice road through the forest, they are also some buses stopping not so far from World.

Optimist
06-24-18, 18:38
Public transport. For anywhere in Germany use bahn. de as Christian says. There are options to search in English and it will take you door to door.

Shark16 is correct, valthough I would knock off 5 and 10 minutes off his walking timings: I guess I was always over keen to get to the club!

If you take a taxi do not give a tip (unless you really want). He or she will get a bonus from the club for taking you.

Milfotronic
06-24-18, 18:52
Thanks for the helpful advice, guys. I will also check out cheap hotels in Giessen so that I can pay more than one visit to FKK World.

Shark16
06-24-18, 22:16
Thanks for the helpful advice, guys. I will also check out cheap hotels in Giessen so that I can pay more than one visit to FKK World.Cheap? See if you can beat this one first: http://www.zumgrünenbaum-pohlheim.de/

TankTank123
06-24-18, 22:44
Shark16 is correct, although I would knock off 5 and 10 minutes off his walking timings: I guess I was always over keen to get to the club!.Impossible! Walking at my fastest pace, it takes me 15 minutes to get from the bus stop to World. However you are right about the timing from the Garbenteich station. That one takes me 18 minutes at my fastest pace. It is 3 minutes from the train station to the bus stop.

TankTank123
06-25-18, 05:49
I reached World at 6 pm. What happened to summer? Dreary weather outside. Inside, it was quite deserted. Very few men, and only about 30 girls. The poor weather must have put the customers off from coming.

Started off with dinner, and the main dishes tasted awful. Looks like the cook was also having an off day.

After dinner, I was approached by Lola. After the mediocre session last Monday, I rejected her. But she did seem to be able to catch many customers over the night.

First session was with the non-silicone Claudia, whom I first sessioned with earlier this year. Still very good and loving in the room.

I saw Gia, but she was heading to a room with another customer. I mentioned in my post last week that I thought she looked similar to Erica/Carla/Cindy, but somehow last night, she no longer looked so similar. I must have been fantasising during my visit last week!

Then I saw a pretty girl whom I had not seen before come in. This was Alessia. Cute face, slim body with nice A-cup tits, dark hair, medium height. My favorites were busy, so I decided to try her out. It was another good session, which I extended. Looks like I am lucky with new girls in World.

By the time I finished, it was 9.30 pm. My usual favorites were starting to go home. I looked around and saw absolutely no girls left worth doing. Half of the night shift that was left (about 15 girls) were uglies.

It was so different from my last 3 nights at Circolo Passion in Innsbruck. Although that was just a small club with 15-girls, I had many slim pretty girls to try out, and zero uglies (See my short reports of the club facilities in the Austria Other Areas thread if you are interested.).

So I called it a night, as I was tired out after the very long train ride yesterday from Innsbruck.

Shark16
06-25-18, 08:07
Impossible! Walking at my fastest pace, it takes me 15 minutes to get from the bus stop to World. However you are right about the timing from the Garbenteich station. That one takes me 18 minutes at my fastest pace. It is 3 minutes from the train station to the bus stop.T-tank,
We just have to admit it: Optmist is the fittest of the three of us! And; I have to confess I always drive a car to World. Oh well ...

Nice report from World as always. Thanks. Alessia is a treat!

Optimist
06-25-18, 08:42
Cheap? See if you can beat this one first: http://www.zumgrnenbaum-pohlheim.de/And it is only fifteen minutes walk. Or maybe a bit longer LOL.

Owner speaks English and best to ring after 16.00 or so German time if you can't get booked another way. Often booked solid.

ExpatLover
06-25-18, 13:18
I reached World at 6 pm. What happened to summer? Dreary weather outside. Inside, it was quite deserted. Very few men, and only about 30 girls. The poor weather must have put the customers off from coming.

Started off with dinner, and the main dishes tasted awful. Looks like the cook was also having an off day.

After dinner, I was approached by Lola. After the mediocre session last Monday, I rejected her. But she did seem to be able to catch many customers over the night.

First session was with the non-silicone Claudia, whom I first sessioned with earlier this year. Still very good and loving in the room.

I saw Gia, but she was heading to a room with another customer. I mentioned in my post last week that I thought she looked similar to Erica/Carla/Cindy, but somehow last night, she no longer looked so similar. I must have been fantasising during my visit last week!

Then I saw a pretty girl whom I had not seen before come in. This was Alessia. Cute face, slim body with nice A-cup tits, dark hair, medium height. My favorites were busy, so I decided to try her out. It was another good session, which I extended. Looks like I am lucky with new girls in World..Nothing new you just need to read my reports, World was my favorite club probably over 200 visits now even for free I will not go there, always the same veteran and boring girls like Alina, Diana, Alexandra. This club is like Oase on a very bad track, better to visit mid size clubs or Shark.

Milfotronic
06-26-18, 13:22
Owner speaks English and best to ring after 16.00 or so German time if you can't get booked another way. Often booked solid.Is it possible to book weeks ahead or is it drop-in only?

Milfotronic
06-26-18, 13:25
I have another question concerning FKK World. I'm curious to know what nationality dominates among the WG? Is it like most places these days, the majority being from Romania?

Der Auslander
06-26-18, 20:30
I have another question concerning FKK World. Is it like most places these days, the majority being from Romania?Give the man a cigar! You guessed correctly

Sirioja
06-26-18, 20:55
I have another question concerning FKK World. I'm curious to know what nationality dominates among the WG? Is it like most places these days, the majority being from Romania?Except at GT and Hamburg, Romanians dominate whole FKK land including Switzerland, Austria and NL. They are the prettiest, classiest, with highest cham for me, and most are very honest. Smart woman types don't speak about money.

ExpatLover
06-27-18, 00:31
I have another question concerning FKK World. I'm curious to know what nationality dominates among the WG? Is it like most places these days, the majority being from Romania?Probably 90% of the girls in all the FKK are from Roumania.

UltraHappy
06-27-18, 02:20
I have another question concerning FKK World. I'm curious to know what nationality dominates among the WG? Is it like most places these days, the majority being from Romania?What country do you want them to be from? Just be sure to tell a few of the girls you are looking for that particular nationality. They will run and tell all their friends. Then, you will start getting approached by lots of girls who claim they are from that country. Problem solved!

TankTank123
06-27-18, 06:20
I paid another visit to World yesterday evening. What a difference 2 days makes! On Sunday, it was chilly, dreary, poor food, gloomy girls. Yesterday evening, there was beautiful sunshine and the temperature was just right for being outdoors.

I arrived on time for the start of dinner. Looks like with good weather, the cook also does a better job. This time, there was very tasty Chilly Con Carne, Beef Goulash, and Chicken Corden Bley (sic).

Then I dashed of to grab one of my regular favorites to go to the garden when it was still sunny. Dragged mats to one hidden corner to have sex under the trees and singing birds. Ended after 2 hours when the sun went down.

By the time I had showered, no more of my favorites were left (half were taking Tuesday off anyway). So, I went round looking for new girls to try.

I struck gold again! Saw this very pretty teeny. Dark hair, short, slim but perfectly proportioned with perky tits. And such an alluring smile.

She said that her name was Anastasia, and she was previously from Finca Erotica. She spoke good English and was very amusing and entertaining in the room. Perfect service; could not ask for more. She fulfiled all my dreams of bonking a teeny (but she was actually 20).

Having had 2 lovely long sessions, I thought I would call it a night, but after showering I bumped into Alessia coming back from her money locker. With her smile that I could not resist, I just had to go for another session. This was my 2nd time with Alessia, and it was just as good, maybe even better, than the first tome on Sunday.

So, this turned out to be one of my most enjoyable visits to World this year, with 2 new pretty girls to add to my list of favorites. I hope Alessia and Anastasia will stay on, unlike many of the new night shift girls who often move on to other clubs.

Optimist
06-27-18, 14:29
Is it possible to book weeks ahead or is it drop-in only?You should definitely book ahead.

Masayama
06-27-18, 20:37
Impossible! Walking at my fastest pace, it takes me 15 minutes to get from the bus stop to World. However you are right about the timing from the Garbenteich station. That one takes me 18 minutes at my fastest pace. It is 3 minutes from the train station to the bus stop.Then you have probably been leaving the bus too early. The bus stop Garbenteich-Sportplatz is closer to World, and much farther away than 3 minutes walk from Garbenteich railway station.

TankTank123
07-01-18, 05:48
Then you have probably been leaving the bus too early. The bus stop Garbenteich-Sportplatz is closer to World, and much farther away than 3 minutes walk from Garbenteich railway station.There are 2 buses available. One that ends at Sportplatz, and another that goes to Lich and stops at Dorfplatz. I was referring to the Dorfplatz stop, 3 minutes fast walk from garbenteich station, which has services at times more convenient for my trips to World, when I stated the timings.

The distance to World is about the same whether you start at Sportplatz or Dorfplatz.

But having said all that, my point is currently academic, as I think there is a sign at the Dorfplatz stop stating that buses will not stop there due to roadworks.

TankTank123
07-01-18, 06:09
World was lovely again yesterday due to the good weather. Lots of men, and a decent number of girls.

The Doner Kebab is also back at the barbeque!

I started the afternoon having sex in the garden under chirping birds, cool breeze and sunlight through the leaves, with some of my regular favorites. Most heavenly!

In the evening, I had my B-session with Anastasia. I had a most entertaining session with her again. And it was great that there was air-conditioning to cool the rooms.

Mood at the club in the night was very festive, with girls dancing, and for the first time I even saw a Japanese man dancing.

I tried out one girl for the first time - Maya. Medium height, blonde, fantastic smile, with silicone that is not pronounced. Very enthusiastic service. Must certainly repeat.

Sadly my trip has ended, with my 4 visits to World being the most memorable, although I would also not forget my 3 unexpectedly good days at Circolo Passion in Innsbruck, Austria.

TankTank123
07-01-18, 07:52
Forgot to add that what drew me, a Harry Potter fan, to Anastasia is that she bears some resemblance to Emma Watson.

ExpatLover
07-01-18, 16:51
World was lovely again yesterday due to the good weather. Lots of men, and a decent number of girls.

The Doner Kebab is also back at the barbeque!

I started the afternoon having sex in the garden under chirping birds, cool breeze and sunlight through the leaves, with some of my regular favorites. Most heavenly!

In the evening, I had my B-session with Anastasia. I had a most entertaining session with her again. And it was great that there was air-conditioning to cool the rooms.

Mood at the club in the night was very festive, with girls dancing, and for the first time I even saw a Japanese man dancing.

I tried out one girl for the first time - Maya. Medium height, blonde, fantastic smile, with silicone that is not pronounced. Very enthusiastic service. Must certainly repeat.

Sadly my trip has ended, with my 4 visits to World being the most memorable, although I would also not forget my 3 unexpectedly good days at Circolo Passion in Innsbruck, Austria.Nice to hear that World is getting better, but sorry for this remark, do you have nothing better to do in your life that to fuck Romanian bitches, at the end it is always the same story, mechanical sex, long time that fortunately I was able to switch to something far more positive.

Carpe Viam
07-01-18, 21:31
Forgot to add that what drew me, a Harry Potter fan, to Anastasia is that she bears some resemblance to Emma Watson.Interesting. More than Lily of Sharks?

TankTank123
07-02-18, 02:00
Interesting. More than Lily of Sharks?Sorry, I do not know Lily.

Anastasia dances on top of the bar counter on some nights, and reportedly puts on a kind of 5-minute lesbi show in SM outfit with another girl on certain nights (this show was not on on the nights I was there, but a customer told me it was great while some other girls I spoke to disapproved of it, maybe out of jealousy).

Howie
07-02-18, 07:38
Decided to pay World a visit a few weekends ago in mid June, a week after their birthday party. I was getting bored with Sharks and Oase so it was a timely visit to see how World was relative to my last visit which was about a year ago.

Had low expectations going in based on some recent discouraging trip reports earlier in the year, but surprisingly I had a pretty good time there. Food was great and outdoor facilities top notch for relaxing. A lot more local clientele there and less touristy nowadays by far than Sharks and Oase. Line up was so and so but for me, five doable girls from a lineup of about 40 girls. Better odds than my recent Sharks and Oase visits which would average out to about two doable girls each from a line up of 60 to 70 girls.

Had sessions with two girls out of the five that I was interested in. First was with Sonja/Sonya from Romania. A newbie on her first day there. Recently worked at FKK Safari in Stuttgart. Amazing slim petite body. Fantastic gazelle shaped ass with natural B cups. Brown hair. Not beautiful but cute exquisite looking face. She is a YMMV type girl and I liked her so repeated on a subsequent visit a few days later.

Second session was with Maria. Really cute looking with well proportioned firm body. Her face looked familiar and I later found out that she was the younger sister of Andra (of FKK Mainhattan). Always cheerful and a really good GFE session. Also found out that she is a good friend of petite Angelina. One of the girls I went with and sort after during my World visits last year. She told me after quitting, Angelina now has her own retail business in Romania. Good for her.

Was tempted to try a third with a Brie Larson lookalike but she was tied up and it was getting late so decided to save her for next time. Anyone know her name?

Overall enjoyed my visits there. No stunners but a few cute lookers. Will definitely return.

Howie.

TankTank123
07-02-18, 08:24
First was with Sonja/Sonya from Romania. A newbie on her first day there. Recently worked at FKK Safari in Stuttgart. Amazing slim petite body. Fantastic gazelle shaped ass with natural B cups. Brown hair. Not beautiful but cute exquisite looking face. She is a YMMV type girl and I liked her so repeated on a subsequent visit a few days later.Howie,

I came very close to trying out Sonya (not the sister of Diana) last Saturday as I found her very pretty with a face reminding me of Denise Richards. But I finally opted for Maya as my last girl of that evening as she spoke better English.

As I might want to consider Sonya again in my next trip, could you tell me why she is YMMV? Did someone else not have a good time with her? Thanks.

ExpatLover
07-03-18, 03:53
Howie,

I came very close to trying out Sonya (not the sister of Diana) last Saturday as I found her very pretty with a face reminding me of Denise Richards. But I finally opted for Maya as my last girl of that evening as she spoke better English.

As I might want to consider Sonya again in my next trip, could you tell me why she is YMMV? Did someone else not have a good time with her? Thanks.If you are speaking about Diana the veteran 36 YO from World, she has no sister. It seems that 2 of the new girls in World could be the sister of Simona who worked there for many years but I didn't see her for many months.

JunkJock
07-04-18, 20:17
Sorry for the late report! I visited World (and Oase. See the FKK Oase thread) as part of a very long trip.

This visit was on the last Thursday of May, starting at 4 pm till midnight.

World was my first and only FKK experience five years ago (in the 2013 heyday) until my return this time around.

The overall lineup was down from its 2013 heights, though I could still find enough talent for a full day's slate. The prices were still very reasonable with minimal upselling and pressure. The club itself had a facelift with an amazing outdoor area. It was huge and sprawling, with plenty of cabanas, a treehouse, and even outdoor mattresses hidden behind bushes. The BBQ was one of the best meals I had on my entire trip. The 59 Euro entry fee was a steal.

My first girl was a lovely and slender brunette named Ariane (Romanian) with a pleasant face and demeanor to match (not slutty but very warm). She had a rockstar "swimmer" body and was just a few inches taller than your average petite girl. Built for fucking and eager to please. I flirted with her and chilled in the lounge for as long as it was reasonable, since she was so easy to build connection with. I could tell it would pay off in the room. It did, even though I went for the 50 Euro non-GFE option that only included CBJ and no extras. She still let me go down on her, which is what I really wanted. Her lower body was a dream, she heated up very easily, and had perhaps the gooiest pussy-juice I've ever seen. I made a sport out of dipping my tongue in her and trailing the juices out to see how far they'd go. She was enjoying herself so much I don't even think she realized. I found a way to make her come while squeezing my head between her thighs and holding my hands for dear life. It was worth it for that alone. We fucked, and for some reason I wouldn't blow a load. Perhaps it was the three loads I've blown at Oase the day before (it wasn't) or maybe a condom was such a letdown after amazing pussy eating. So we stripped the condom off and she got behind me, jerking me off with two hands. When I blew, it was actually such a surprisingly powerful opening-shot, that to this day I regret not paying the extra 50 Euro to have done it COT (or maybe even COF?) We exchanged more pleasantries with the rapport we built and that was the end of that.

Face: 7.5.

Body: 8.5.

Service: 8.

Extras: N/A.

Would repeat: Definitely.

In the doldrums of the day, I couldn't find many other top-shelf girls despite looking real hard (it would only improve later). But when young blonde Elisa (Romanian) arrived, I pounced. She had a stockier body and a cute-but-not-beautiful face, but was perhaps the youngest in the club, had flawless firm skin, and really fit the "Euro-teen" mold to a 'T'. That was enough to get me going despite her poor English and overall unspectacular service at 50 Euros. I took her up to the treehouse and fucked her doggie style only. Her "teen factor" made me blow even with little else going. I don't think she even gave me a CBJ, and I didn't bother to ask. I was happy to log another notch.

Face: 6.5.

Body: 7.5.

Service: 7.

Extras: na.

Would repeat: Maybe.

As more girls arrived I found another duo for a threesome (a la the one I did the day before at Oase). Mia and Anastasia were both Romanian, with completely different looks. Mia was the girl-next-door bleach blonde with a softer and curvier body and thick natural tits. Anastasia was the cover-girl-face blue-eyed firm spinner that could probably rule the porn world for a year if she wanted. Both were such down-to-earth and non-trashy girls that we simply shot the shit almost like co-workers. They did ask for 100 Euros each for the full GFE, and even pushed hard for it. For a moment, I was tempted to take just the stunning Anastasia (she really was that stellar) for a solo GFE. Then they agreed to 50 Euros each for the basic service, and I went with that. Why destroy a good vibe. I took them to the outdoor mattresses hidden behind bushes for what would be the first outdoor about of my lifetime. While their service was basic CBJ and no extras, our rapports was already good enough regardless. I made the most out of basic sex with both, and finished tossing off while they both spread for me. I then learned some wierdo was getting off just the same watching us through the bushes, Mia had noticed with quite a bit of irritation.

Mia.

Face: 7.5.

Body: 7.5.

Extras: na.

Would repeat: Maybe.

Anastasia.

Face: 10.

Body: 9.

Extras: N/A.

Would repeat: Definitely.

It was a solid if not overwhelming return to FKK World five years later. Nothing lasts forever, and the run that World had around 2013 was amazing. Still, there's no denying that FKKs in general trump anything in the mainstream mongering world without breaking a sweat. There's nothing else like 'them!

TankTank123
07-05-18, 02:48
Mia was the girl-next-door bleach blonde with a softer and curvier body and thick natural tits.This was probably the 'Maya' I tried last week if she has large blue eyes. If so, she has silicones. She confirmed it when I squeezed her 'thick natural tits'.

Optimist
07-05-18, 08:52
Can I check the details of the red VIP card. I find the explanation on the website a bit confusing. Is it 285 euros for five visits, then you get a sixth visit free. And on each of the five visits you get a 5 euro refund (or bar voucher?

I am thinking of returning to World for several visits in mid July, and the entrance deal could be the decider.

Thanks.

TankTank123
07-05-18, 09:08
Optimist,

Some girls told me last week that they are already heading home or to holidays early next week. Therefore, bear in mind the possibility of a depleted line up to choose from if you planning for so many days, unless you have already secured some favorite girl(s) during your planned visit period.

Take note also that entry is slightly below 50 euros if you come early (before 1 pm I think).

Optimist
07-05-18, 09:27
TT123. Yes, my visit will meet a depleted lineup but after so long an absence I will take my chances. Thanks.

JunkJock
07-05-18, 17:11
This was probably the 'Maya' I tried last week if she has large blue eyes. If so, she has silicones. She confirmed it when I squeezed her 'thick natural tits'.Tank,

I doubt it. She definitely went by Mia and had real ones. She was hanging out with Anastasia the entire time!

Rogue Nation
07-05-18, 21:44
Entry is 47€ every day before 1 pm. And on Wednesday you can pay the full 59€ and get a free entry card, valid for one week.

ExpatLover
07-08-18, 05:57
TT123. Yes, my visit will meet a depleted lineup but after so long an absence I will take my chances. Thanks.Every thing will be very familiar to you even the girls, Diana, Alexandra, Alina. They are all still there just 5 or 10 years older and got several thousand more dicks in their mouth and pussy. Wish you great fun may be some newcomers around for summer holidays.

Ggeorge6
07-08-18, 19:26
Optimist,

Some girls told me last week that they are already heading home or to holidays early next week. Therefore, bear in mind the possibility of a depleted line up to choose from if you planning for so many days, unless you have already secured some favorite girl(s) during your planned visit period.

Take note also that entry is slightly below 50 euros if you come early (before 1 pm I think).Will lineups at FKKs really be this bad in August?

TankTank123
07-09-18, 03:14
Will lineups at FKKs really be this bad in August?No, not this bad at all. I was at World for many days in Augusts in the last few years. Just that it would not be as good as June. My reply was meant for Optimist, as last August the number of slim girls, whom I know he likes, was low.

Optimist
07-09-18, 11:30
Entry is 47 every day before 1 pm. And on Wednesday you can pay the full 59 and get a free entry card, valid for one week.Excellent. Thank you. A combination of Wednesday 59 plus free entry, plus early entry on other days sounds like a great offer.

Optimist
07-09-18, 11:36
No, not this bad at all. I was at World for many days in Augusts in the last few years. Just that it would not be as good as June. My reply was meant for Optimist, as last August the number of slim girls, whom I know he likes, was low.Thanks for your info. As you imply, there are enough girls at FKKS year round, although of course my preference for slim girls reduces the optic factor. More important than time of year is the transformation of the diet of eastern Europe girls over the last ten years LOL.

I know you are a man of discernment, so if you have any recommendations for me (perhaps with a size limit of 38 (german sizing)) I would be grateful. If you want to PM me that would be good.

Cheers.

UltraHappy
07-12-18, 01:53
Disclaimer: Don't put too much stock in my one limited World report here. I don't visit World often as it's quite a drive from Frankfurt. And, I am clearly biased in my choice of clubs. So, take all of my personals opinions with a grain of salt. In fact, it's probably best that you just stop reading here and skip my brief report.

Arrived at 6:12 pm. Kudos to the front desk. Very friendly and helpful check-in. Good customer service here. Happy with the 59 Euro entry price.

I was pleased to discover that they have WiFi here. Get the password from Reception. Be warned -- It's a super, super long number.

First order of business: Food! Very hungry! Their limited food offerings I can only describe as uninspiring. Ah well, sufficient to fill the tank as they say. Sorry, but Sharks and Oase has World beat on the food front. As one of the wait staff was cleaning in the dining room, he stopped to check in on me and ask me how things were going. Impressed once again with the customer service here! I am not usually accustomed to this nice level of customer service at the other clubs.

One of my Oase girls texts me and asks me if I'm coming to Oase tonight. I write her that I'm at World, just to check it out. She says, "Hey, wasn't there a Razzia there today?" So, now I'm thinking she's mixed up with the news about Sharks as I knew there was a Razzia at Sharks yesterday (4 July). So, I ask the Reception, "Hey, there wasn't a Razzia here today, was there?" She says, "No, that was yesterday. " Oh, did not know that. So, it turns out that there was a Razzia at Sharks and World on the very same day!

Line-up: I was not impressed. I explored the club and no must-have targets jumped out at me. I hung out at the bar awhile, waiting to see what would come out of the rooms. After awhile of waiting, I finally settled on a girl with a cute face that caught my attention who was making smileys at me from across the bar. I finally worked up the courage to say Hi to to her. Alesia (Ro), 27 years old, skinny. We ended up spending 1. 5 hours together, partly out of the sheer boredom I was experiencing at World. Nice BJ, limited LFK, good sex. Would I repeat? Probably not, but to be clear, no complaints other than better kissing and better BJ technique would have been nice. On the plus side, she was very sweet.

After cleaning up, I scoured the club again but couldn't find anyone I felt compelled to spend time with. So, I ate dinner again and resumed my searching, but was having trouble finding my type here.

To be fair to World, I had just finished 2 days of marathon sex before visiting World, so my horniness levels weren't exactly urging or pressuring me to force myself to go to the room.

I hung out awhile longer, but the atmosphere there seemed so depressing and I just wasn't finding anyone I wanted to go to the room with. Maybe the atmosphere was depressed due to the Razzia the day before? I clearly don't possess TankTank's skills for knowing which girls are the good ones, or maybe I just visited on a bad day?

So, in the end, I was not happy with my choice to drive all the way out to World. I ended up leaving at 9:41 pm as I just couldn't convince myself to stick around any longer.

I hightailed it back to Oase for the rest of the night and stayed there until the closing. I had a wonderful time there as usual. Of course, this is an unfair comparison as I already know all the girls at Oase (and they know me), so I already know who the good ones are and the ones to avoid, etc.

In any case, just my personal impressions and opinions based on a very limited recent visit.

ExpatLover
07-13-18, 06:45
Disclaimer: Don't put too much stock in my one limited World report here. I don't visit World often as it's quite a drive from Frankfurt. And, I am clearly biased in my choice of clubs. So, take all of my personals opinions with a grain of salt. In fact, it's probably best that you just stop reading here and skip my brief report.

Arrived at 6:12 pm. Kudos to the front desk. Very friendly and helpful check-in. Good customer service here. Happy with the 59 Euro entry price.

I was pleased to discover that they have WiFi here. Get the password from Reception. Be warned -- It's a super, super long number.

First order of business: Food! Very hungry! Their limited food offerings I can only describe as uninspiring. Ah well, sufficient to fill the tank as they say. Sorry, but Sharks and Oase has World beat on the food front. As one of the wait staff was cleaning in the dining room, he stopped to check in on me and ask me how things were going. Impressed once again with the customer service here! I am not usually accustomed to this nice level of customer service at the other clubs.

One of my Oase girls texts me and asks me if I'm coming to Oase tonight. I write her that I'm at World, just to check it out. She says, "Hey, wasn't there a Razzia there today?" So, now I'm thinking she's mixed up with the news about Sharks as I knew there was a Razzia at Sharks yesterday (4 July). So, I ask the Reception, "Hey, there wasn't a Razzia here today, was there?" She says, "No, that was yesterday. " Oh, did not know that. So, it turns out that there was a Razzia at Sharks and World on the very same day!

Line-up: I was not impressed. I explored the club and no must-have targets jumped out at me. I hung out at the bar awhile, waiting to see what would come out of the rooms. After awhile of waiting, I finally settled on a girl with a cute face that caught my attention who was making smileys at me from across the bar. I finally worked up the courage to say Hi to to her. Alesia (Ro), 27 years old, skinny. We ended up spending 1. 5 hours together, partly out of the sheer boredom I was experiencing at World. Nice BJ, limited LFK, good sex. Would I repeat? Probably not, but to be clear, no complaints other than better kissing and better BJ technique would have been nice. On the plus side, she was very sweet..Thanks for the report and it confirms that this club is now far from what it use to be, the very limited LU makes it useless for the mongers like me who have high optical demand to go there, it is the case for at least 2 or 3 years.

ExpatLover
07-16-18, 08:46
It is holiday time in Europe and some of my friends who are living outside europe are back, one of them wanted absolutely to visit World despite my negative comments. We arrived at 12 am, desperate atmosphere, very few girls and even less mongers, are they all on holiday or are they willing to watch the football at home, nevertheless I spoke with the young boss and he told me that many girls are on holiday or at home because there was a great party yesterday evening with a lot of alcohol, it is true may be. I have done 5 great sauna sessions, no rooms and my friend had to good rooms but he is far less demanding than me, because he lives in the US and very happy in Germany because in the US the situation seems to be terrible. For me never more than 20 girls yesterday, compare to 80 in 2010.

Danny227
07-17-18, 19:17
This was probably the 'Maya' I tried last week if she has large blue eyes. If so, she has silicones. She confirmed it when I squeezed her 'thick natural tits'.If you tried her, can you give some insight about the service?

TankTank123
07-18-18, 01:31
If you tried her, can you give some insight about the service?Her service was very good. She was enthusiastic and tried hard to please me. She knew it would be an uphill battle as I told her upfront that I did not like silicones. I will certainly be repeating during my next visit if she is around. Another distraction for me was her pussy piercing.

Optimist
07-18-18, 23:19
Proper reports will follow. Today the place was heaving and girls busy. The lineup was maybe 40 girls in the evening. Whilst the level of beauty was not at its greatest ever I found loads of nice girls. I did five rooms and left with a list of four more I wanted to do.. And this was on a quiet so called day with many girls missing. On my list of recommended girls only two out of ten were present.I would have stayed longer but I had to leave after 8 hours to try to find my Darmstadt streetwalker. So I missed the best hours of the club

I was pleased. Although I am haunted by the ghosts of great girls of the past I had a great time. It felt a little like coming home, even though I knew almost nobody there.

Breakfast was the best I have had in any club. Bar maybe GT. The afternoon grill was the normal boring meat and mediocre salads, but with at least rolls. Evening buffet was much better than say Sharks.

The spread of refusal of DFK continues (or maybe I am just too ugly to face), with only two out of five rooms. But otherwise the service remains largely as it used to be.

Thanks to TankTank123 and to the other member who visits often, both of whom have me some names

As UltraHappy said, just my opinions and my impressions.

Der Auslander
07-19-18, 00:12
Thanks for reporting Optimist. Good to know that World is picking up. Its was always a great place to go on a Friday or Saturday in order to escape the crowds and desperate overpayers in Sharks and Oase! I look forward to reading your more detailed report.

Danny227
07-19-18, 06:15
Her service was very good. She was enthusiastic and tried hard to please me. She knew it would be an uphill battle as I told her upfront that I did not like silicones. I will certainly be repeating during my next visit if she is around. Another distraction for me was her pussy piercing..Thanks for the note. I don't think that is the girl I mean. Is this girl with black hair, green blue eyes and German? Also Maya / Mya or that's not the one?

Optimist
07-19-18, 07:31
I should have said, my visit was on Wednesday, when if you pay 59 entry, you get a free entry voucher, so that may be why there were so many men.

Tegelhof
07-19-18, 08:04
Glad to hear better things about World. I'm currently doing a Frankfurt tour (sort of) and have a hotel reservation in Giessen Mon.- wed next week. Still worth the trip from Frankfurt for a visit there Mon. Or tur or would you advice sonen of the other Hesse clubs for these days?

Best regards.

Optimist
07-19-18, 22:11
World has smaller lineup than other big clubs, especially in the daytime. Whether to visit or not depends on your priorities. For a casual visitor you stand more chance of good service at World, but if you just want suck and fuck Oase and Sharks are better as they have much bigger lineups.

My brief report on World was not intended to say it was picking up or not. It was just a personal reaction. Today it was really really quiet. A handful of girls looking as good as any at Oase, but not including dfk in their service, so I was less happy today

TankTank123
07-19-18, 23:56
Thanks for the note. I don't think that is the girl I mean. Is this girl with black hair, green blue eyes and German? Also Maya / Mya or that's not the one?No. The Maya I was with is a blonde, and is Romanian. About 2-3 months already in World.

I encountered a German last Autumn who I think said her name was Mia, but I had not seen her in all my trips this year.

Optimist
07-20-18, 06:17
A note about Maya. Really very nice girl, but no kissing. At least not for me. If others have different experience that would be interesting as, unusually, I against my normal practice, am experimenting with checking out service before committing.

TankTank123
07-20-18, 06:39
A note about Maya. Really very nice girl, but no kissing. At least not for me. If others have different experience that would be interesting as, unusually, I against my normal practice, am experimenting with checking out service before committing.I had plenty of normal kissing from her; but I did not do DFK if that is what you are referring to. I do not take any girl that refuses normal kissing, let alone give her a good report!

Sirioja
07-20-18, 07:05
DFK, at least french kiss: meaning tongues are in contact, not baby, Romanian kisses, are not anymore standard at World? Which have had a queen of kissing. Still standard at Sharks without upselling. At Oase, how many kisses can we have for 50 upsold by some girls?

No enjoyable sex without fluent kissing with a woman behavior, not a little girl kissing like in kindergarden, or selling each kiss, so I prefer woman types.

Optimist
07-20-18, 08:18
I had plenty of normal kissing from her; but I did not do DFK if that is what you are referring to. I do not take any girl that refuses normal kissing, let alone give her a good report!Sorry I was unclear. I meant DFK. Thanks for the info. She is great looking and pleasant attitude.

ExpatLover
07-20-18, 08:54
World has smaller lineup than other big clubs, especially in the daytime. Whether to visit or not depends on your priorities. For a casual visitor you stand more chance of good service at World, but if you just want suck and fuck Oase and Sharks are better as they have much bigger lineups.

My brief report on World was not intended to say it was picking up or not. It was just a personal reaction. Today it was really really quiet. A handful of girls looking as good as any at Oase, but not including dfk in their service, so I was less happy todayThis is the major problem at World, a very fluctuating LU mostly due I think to the fact that the girls are passing 95 euros per day including sleeping, many girls need to sleep there because the club is in the middle of nowhere. When the business is too low they just don't come working and prefer stay in the room that to pay the high entry ticket, nevertheless for me who are looking about stunners and fresh girls very few possibilities in World so better to visit Shark or Samya, I don t care about the service it is always the same mechanical thing but the beauty is very very difficult to find.

TankTank123
07-20-18, 10:26
Sorry I was unclear. I meant DFK. Thanks for the info. She is great looking and pleasant attitude.I can't bring myself to DFK a girl until I develop some feelings, however slight, for her. Otherwise, my brain tells me that my tongue is just coming into contact with a wet object tasting strange, and potentially covered with germs. But once I have some feelings, it flips immediately to great desire to DFK the girl, and by then most of the girls I have been with did oblige willingly. Some even initiated it.

As such, I have never DFKed in first-time sessions. I therefore can fully understand why many girls refuse to DFK.

Danny227
07-20-18, 10:34
No. The Maya I was with is a blonde, and is Romanian. About 2-3 months already in World.

I encountered a German last Autumn who I think said her name was Mia, but I had not seen her in all my trips this year.So the Romanian Maya is normally sitting right after the entry to the dining room. I think that is her second tour at world, she was there a while back and returned.

Does anybody have an insight about the German Maya / Mia?

Optimist
07-20-18, 11:38
TT123. I guess I just got used to it from the days, not so long ago, when girls did it almost automatically without it ever being mentioned. I know I am in the minority of this forum.

I am a child of the times of the 2000s lol

Ortos
07-20-18, 13:13
TT123. I guess I just got used to it from the days, not so long ago, when girls did it almost automatically without it ever being mentioned. I know I am in the minority of this forum.

I am a child of the times of the 2000s lolYou may well be in the minority, but at least you are not silent, and: You are not the only one on this forum who shares your views on this subject and who "grew up" in the 2000's, mate.

TankTank123
07-20-18, 14:26

I am a child of the times of the 2000s lolJudging from all the posts, I am sure that I am the one in the minority!

Optimist
07-20-18, 14:52
Judging from all the posts, I am sure that I am in one in the minority!Each to his own. The more minorities the better.

Vive la difference!

Optimist
07-20-18, 20:13
I am trying to patch together random thoughts to give a bit of detail of World, which I have not found done by anybody recently.

Was hot. But not so many men. At noon there were about a dozen cars. I have no idea how many men, maybe a couple of dozen but only a handful were interested in going to rooms: the rest were playing dead fish on the outside loungers The facilities have been cleaned up and are now a pastiche of class, as opposed to the previous kitsch exoticism. There were very few girls, maybe ten or twelve (although I believe one or two others were booked for whole day sessions.

For the first time ever I have to say that the bar girl was a beauty, tiny, slight, and friendly, wearing shorts. She was lovely in all senses. Things like this make a difference to a day.

As Polyamorist says elsewhere we have to adapt to change but I did find it hard to adjust to the fact that if I were to go downstairs I would not meet one girl in the whole day. There seems to be little circulation of girls, but of course this might be partly because everybody was outside. Still, I miss pretending to have a nap, whilst secretly expecting to be accosted by girl after girl.

The main room upstairs has partially dispensed with the stupid arrangement which had the girls sitting in a circle with their backs to the couches occupied by the men. This is still partly the case but less so. It is still easy to meet girls whilst walking around and loitering, and given the layout it is easy to keep an eye on who is going to a room and still see the whole of the club inside. This is a nice plus to the club.

I had forgotten how easy it is to get to: 40 minutes by car from Frankfurt.

The number of girls doubled by the evening shift. There were at least two or three superb bodies on view (if one likes silicone and elegant), at least seven or eight tall and slim, three or four slim and small, and dozen non-overweight nicely proportioned mature girls. I was delighted that there were only a couple of fat (and I mean really fat) girls, unlike a year ago. So a much improved lineup. (In comparison to the much much larger lineup at Oase, the proportions of each type is perhaps similar, although facially I found Oase to have the edge). Overall facially I have to use the phrase Girl Next Door at best. Lineup was nearly 100% Romanian, with a couple of Czech, a tall black girl from Barbados, and a couple of Bulgarian, so far as I could tell anyway.

The atmosphere was pretty dead, but this has always always been the case weekday at World (compared to Oase where there really was a buzz). The level of eroticism in the air was 0% (whereas at Oase I would put it at 75%, and Sharks 15%: don't ask me how I get these figures, I have no idea). But this has always been how World was (apart from for me the long gone presences of Andrea, and Jennifer). It has always been relaxed and slow in the day with tiny lineups).

All the girls were naked, which is a big plus for me. I was not so keen on the flip flops (especially the fluffy ones) worn by some girls. But even the voyeur in me has to admit that stripper shoes are hard to wear all day (or so I am told).

Another big plus was the girls happily making couch time. Partly because it is good business, but also partly because it reflects the less ruthless mercenary atmosphere here than in certain other clubs. The clientele was probably about 90% local regulars. It makes the girls' work more enjoyable and relaxing, as well as bringing in repeat and / or good paying customers. The downside of couch time is that some of the girls were just into hanging around with regulars, just out of boredom. There are a couple of guys I have known by sight for years and years, who are seriously weird, but who were monopolising a girl without going to a room. But I have to admit the girl seemed happy, and I was just irritated, since I am 100% sure she was good in the room, but I never got a chance. Who knows, probably she thinks they are great fun and would think I am a miserable bore.

Most of the girls were quite approachable, but there was a hint of the Precious Princess in two or three girls, which I have rarely seen before in World. By this I mean the avoidance of any eye contact and an uptightness revealed in posture and tenseness. Something which I saw much more of at Sharks, and which there was almost none at Oase. Maybe they are good workers but I can't approach a girl who won't even make eye contact in passing. Several other girls started to ignore me as I had previously avoided going to a room with them. Bad business as some of them I certainly would have gone with.

I will do a bit of info on individual girls when I have time. But I was amused to literally bump into a girl, and looking in her face I said " Are you a sister of Sonja?" and to my astonishment she said yes. It was like seeing Sonja a couple of years ago, although the mannerisms are very different.

I take a leaf from UltraHappy and make it clear that this is just a snapshot of how I saw things at a particular time, framed by my own mood and way of seeing the world. Other viewpoints are available.

Hope it is of some use to someone. It's boring to write but I like to give back as I have got a lot of help from members.

ExpatLover
07-21-18, 05:25
I am trying to patch together random thoughts to give a bit of detail of World, which I have not found done by anybody recently.

Was hot. But not so many men. At noon there were about a dozen cars. I have no idea how many men, maybe a couple of dozen but only a handful were interested in going to rooms: the rest were playing dead fish on the outside loungers The facilities have been cleaned up and are now a pastiche of class, as opposed to the previous kitsch exoticism. There were very few girls, maybe ten or twelve (although I believe one or two others were booked for whole day sessions.

For the first time ever I have to say that the bar girl was a beauty, tiny, slight, and friendly, wearing shorts. She was lovely in all senses. Things like this make a difference to a day. of some use to someone. It's boring to write but I like to give back as I have got a lot of help from members.This is one side of the picture, probably are you not aware that due to the low business during the weekly meetings the girls are asked to stay at least 10 to 15 minutes on the couch with the potential client, they are also asked to give great service to make the customer happy and to come back. For those who really like girls they will be very happy to session girls who are giving poor service it is just a way to protect their mental health. The happiest girls are those who give very poor service, no extra but due to their personality and beauty can make a lot of money, never forget that many girls hate us, hate to be a *****, most of them have low education, and probably more than 70 percent have a pimp, or a BF.

In World due to the majority of german mongers the girls have to give a lot of extreme services like pooping, fisting, pissing, BDSM. Most of the girls hate doing this but they have no choice.

Sorry for this other side, far less sexy but those who will really know the P6 scene in Germany will easily agree with me.

Optimist
07-21-18, 16:58
Was one of the girls I went with. She is one of the busier girls in the club and with good reason. She was in fact recommended to me.

She is slim, very slim, medium height, small breasts, tanned, medium to medium light brown hair, was wearing glasses (but apparently does not always do so) and is quite active in the main areas, but not an assertive approacher at all. Her facial looks are not (to my mind) her greatest asset. She spent several minutes chatting to me, with a level of conversation which was reasonable (but not now so common), and when I said I was too tired for that day (true) she remained friendly and a little later again said Hello,.

The next day (she is dayshift) I approached her. She put no pressure on me to go with her even though I had told her the previous day that I would. In the room she gave what I consider to be the correct good FKK service (DFK and so on), with no attempts at upsell. She was able to chat like a normal person and not the Oase robots I met later the same day.

I stopped after 30 minutes. Her service was faultless and highly recommended. For some reason I did not feel any spark or chemistry, but that was my issue. She has plenty of personality, is thoughtful, kind, and some of her techniques are in the top rank easily.

So, although I only gave her 50, I feel I owe it to her to suggest that anybody stopping by World should think about going with her.

Rogue Nation
07-21-18, 19:08
Was one of the girls I went with. She is one of the busier girls in the club and with good reason. She was in fact recommended to me.Somebody with expertise I guess. She's a good girl, was at Globe and some smaller German clubs before. World visitors should be thankful that Harem is closed, that's where she wanted to return to.

ExpatLover
07-22-18, 01:55
Was one of the girls I went with. She is one of the busier girls in the club and with good reason. She was in fact recommended to me.

She is slim, very slim, medium height, small breasts, tanned, medium to medium light brown hair, was wearing glasses (but apparently does not always do so) and is quite active in the main areas, but not an assertive approacher at all. Her facial looks are not (to my mind) her greatest asset. She spent several minutes chatting to me, with a level of conversation which was reasonable (but not now so common), and when I said I was too tired for that day (true) she remained friendly and a little later again said Hello,.

The next day (she is dayshift) I approached her. She put no pressure on me to go with her even though I had told her the previous day that I would. In the room she gave what I consider to be the correct good FKK service (DFK and so on), with no attempts at upsell. She was able to chat like a normal person and not the Oase robots I met later the same day.

I stopped after 30 minutes. Her service was faultless and highly recommended. For some reason I did not feel any spark or chemistry, but that was my issue. She has plenty of personality, is thoughtful, kind, and some of her techniques are in the top rank easily.

So, although I only gave her 50, I feel I owe it to her to suggest that anybody stopping by World should think about going with her.Thanks but when I appreciate a girl I will never just spend 30 minutes with her.

Optimist
07-22-18, 13:03
Somebody with expertise I guess. She's a good girl, was at Globe and some smaller German clubs before. World visitors should be thankful that Harem is closed, that's where she wanted to return to.A very disreputable guy it was :D However I am grateful to him as she is a breath of fresh air and a totally honest, lovely girl, who treats clients with total respect. Michelle certainly has expertise.

Optimist
07-22-18, 13:13
Claudia is slim, but not skinny, quite short, straight long black hair, gypsy appearance, with (if I remember rightly) no English. My memory is getting my sessions mixed up, but either her or Erica responded well to DATY. Claudia was very sweet, and gentle but did not do DFK. I did not check this before the session as I had never come across this at World in the past. A very nice session if one is looking for half an hour, but the lack of DFK for me, meant I did not feel there was enough engagement to extend to one, two, or more hours.

Erica is a little taller, straight long black hair, romanian, slim not skinny, less tanned. This time I remembered to ask about kissing and she said yes, normal. When we got in the room I found out that "normal" means a peck on the lips. Session much like with Claudia. Can't remember which language used.

Both tried to entice me to the room on another day, but I declined.

Teara is romanian with a russian looking face, paler skin, not so slim, but excellent English. I remembered to ask about the kissing and clarified that DFK was not available. As I had already had four sessions that day I was getting a bit laid back, and appreciated her willingness to give couch time and her ability to chat, so I went to the room with her for half hour. Her service was in perfect conformity with current legislation, about which she joked with good humour that she would give me a new exoerience. She was fun but I stuck at 50 euros for 30 minutes. She was by far the best conversationalist but that is not something I pay 100 an hour for. She knew that i would not repeat with her, and although friendly after the session did not try to engage me again.

So three sessions without DFK or any big "O" (one small "o"). That is a record and something completely novel for me

These sessions set me thinking. In the past the percentage of girls from any one country working in FKK was low, meaning that those who did choose to do so probably had some inclination towards sex as a way of making very good money. The percentage of romanian girls now working in prostitution means that it is much more likely that most of them have absolutely no inclination towards sex as work and instead focus totally on the money. Blindingly obvious really but I had not thought of it

Optimist
07-22-18, 14:48
Just reading Sharks thread about guys rarely getting the time they pay for. All I can say about World is that not one girl even hinted at packing up before the relevant half hour: so uniform was this that in the end I stopped checking my watch (I have a really good internal clock which is correct usually to within three minutes in a room).

ExpatLover
07-22-18, 16:54
Claudia is slim, but not skinny, quite short, straight long black hair, gypsy appearance, with (if I remember rightly) no English. My memory is getting my sessions mixed up, but either her or Erica responded well to DATY. Claudia was very sweet, and gentle but did not do DFK. I did not check this before the session as I had never come across this at World in the past. A very nice session if one is looking for half an hour, but the lack of DFK for me, meant I did not feel there was enough engagement to extend to one, two, or more hours.

Erica is a little taller, straight long black hair, romanian, slim not skinny, less tanned. This time I remembered to ask about kissing and she said yes, normal. When we got in the room I found out that "normal" means a peck on the lips. Session much like with Claudia. Can't remember which language used.

Both tried to entice me to the room on another day, but I declined.

Teara is romanian with a russian looking face, paler skin, not so slim, but excellent English. I remembered to ask about the kissing and clarified that DFK was not available. As I had already had four sessions that day I was getting a bit laid back, and appreciated her willingness to give couch time and her ability to chat, so I went to the room with her for half hour. Her service was in perfect conformity with current legislation, about which she joked with good humour that she would give me a new exoerience. She was fun but I stuck at 50 euros for 30 minutes. She was by far the best conversationalist but that is not something I pay 100 an hour for. She knew that i would not repeat with her, and although friendly after the session did not try to engage me again.Is it not a old monger myth to believe that the prostitute are prostitute because they like sex, for me they just like and need drastically money nothing more, for all the rest they are selling illusion to those are ready to believe in it.

Sirioja
07-22-18, 21:30

I am a child of the times of the 2000s lolI discovered World only on January 2014, not anymore Russians or Czech or Polish golden years, but mostly Romanian girls, but fluent DFK at this time with Isabella. Ro who refused to go with Germans, or EMA. Ro, or Oana. Ro. On Saturday 10 May 2014 , after visiting Palace on early afternoon, meeting Stella. De, asking her about kissing, being answered: I don't sell love, so, no room at Palace, moved to World, noticed at 4 am a superb brunette walking like a model, even I didn't notice her on bunny party on 8 April, when I had Oana in downstairs private shower, on this sad day when I couldn't ski because of bad weather in Zermatt. We went to room at later than 4.15 am on this 10 May for my 4th session of the night, she said we could stay only 30 mn, she started kissing like if she was in love, great illusion for more than 30 mn until staff asked to stop. At the locker I asked her if she would work on next Saturday, for sure she should believe I was one more liar, gave her 50 , but she came straight to me on next Saturday as soon I entered the lounge about 7 pm. Isabella was my first choice until June when she left, Anna. Pol was a top girl during 11th birthday, but she was my queen of kissing, never asking for any extra for all our weekly rooms for 1 year. More than 30 000 kms driven for her GF kisses and her perfect body care.

Fortunately, at GT, mostly at Sharks, DFK are still standard without extra.

ExpatLover
07-23-18, 00:22
I discovered World only on January 2014, not anymore Russians or Czech or Polish golden years, but mostly Romanian girls, but fluent DFK at this time with Isabella. Ro who refused to go with Germans, or EMA. Ro, or Oana. Ro. On Saturday 10 May 2014 , after visiting Palace on early afternoon, meeting Stella. De, asking her about kissing, being answered: I don't sell love, so, no room at Palace, moved to World, noticed at 4 am a superb brunette walking like a model, even I didn't notice her on bunny party on 8 April, when I had Oana in downstairs private shower, on this sad day when I couldn't ski because of bad weather in Zermatt. We went to room at later than 4.15 am on this 10 May for my 4th session of the night, she said we could stay only 30 mn, she started kissing like if she was in love, great illusion for more than 30 mn until staff asked to stop. At the locker I asked her if she would work on next Saturday, for sure she should believe I was one more liar, gave her 50 , but she came straight to me on next Saturday as soon I entered the lounge about 7 pm. Isabella was my first choice until June when she left, Anna. Pol was a top girl during 11th birthday, but she was my queen of kissing, never asking for any extra for all our weekly rooms for 1 year. More than 30 000 kms driven for her GF kisses and her perfect body care.

Fortunately, at GT, mostly at Sharks, DFK are still standard without extra.DFK for you and for me, because we are both well known in the clubs and the girls are aware that we never do 50 euros sessions.

TankTank123
07-24-18, 21:48
Despite the heat, it was a lovely day to spend in the beds in the garden under the shade.

Almost all my favorites were absent; either already on vacation or because they took Tuesday off. Fortunately, there were more than enough attractive or interesting girls I had not tried before to choose from. I tried out 5 girls (all Romanians):

1 Adriana. Imported from Globe, where she was named Claudia. Attractive face, dark hair, slim body, very chatty and intelligent. Gave good service, as could be expected by girls trained at Globe. Will repeat if she stays on and does not make it back to Globe.

2 Michelle. Also imported from Globe. I was not attracted to her rather weary-looking face, but decided to give her a try as Optimist had requested in his post for someone to help repay his 'debt' to her. Optimist's description accurately sums up my experience with her as well. Very chatty also, and immaculate service. But similarly, chemistry did not work out. She might have have made a good platonic girlfriend, if I could learn not to feel depressed from her weary look.

3 Carina. Yet another import from a Swiss Club; FKK Basel this time. I find her very very very pretty. Mesmerising smile. Blonde, slim and curvy. Her face reminds me of a young Gwyneth Paltrow. Very good GFE. Will certainly repeat.

4 Elena. Import from FKK Leipzig. Dark skin, black hair, slim, very pretty but in a different way from Carina, as she has a gypsy kind of look. Provided satisfactory service, but she had poor English and gave only very perfunctory kisses; so no repeat.

5 Lidia. Another import from FKK Leipzig. Blonde, skinny, looks like that dumb blonde Phoebe from the Friends TV series. Good service, reasonable GFE. Might repeat if no one better available.

Finally, food today was enjoyable. Had doner kebab in the afternoon, and very tasty Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner.

McAdonis
07-24-18, 23:57
Michelle. Also imported from Globe. I was not attracted to her rather weary-looking face, but decided to give her a try as Optimist had requested in his post for someone to help repay his 'debt' to her. Optimist's description accurately sums up my experience with her as well. Very chatty also, and immaculate service. But similarly, chemistry did not work out.Did you disclose to Michelle that you selected her based on a positive internet review? Same question for Optimist, did Michelle know that you chose her because she was recommended by a local regular? I believe such disclosures would at least encourage the "good service" WGs to continue giving good service. Positive reinforcement if you will.

TankTank123
07-25-18, 03:27
Did you disclose to Michelle that you selected her based on a positive internet review? Same question for Optimist, did Michelle know that you chose her because she was recommended by a local regular? I believe such disclosures would at least encourage the "good service" WGs to continue giving good service. Positive reinforcement if you will.Of course I did! How else would she get to know that Optimist has now partially discharged what he 'owes' her, rather than my session being an unrelated charitable act?

(But I hope I have not messed up Optimist again, as I did 2 years ago when I diligently executed a 'request' he made in this forum regarding sending a message to Betty of Sharks).

I told Michelle an English gentleman gave her a positive report. Just to verify whether credit had been assigned to the correct person, was it in the treehouse that this Englishman spent his time with her?

ExpatLover
07-25-18, 07:01
Of course I did! How else would she get to know that Optimist has now partially discharged what he 'owes' her, rather than my session being an unrelated charitable act?

(But I hope I have not messed up Optimist again, as I did 2 years ago when I diligently executed a 'request' he made in this forum regarding sending a message to Betty of Sharks).

I told Michelle an English gentleman gave her a positive report. Just to verify whether credit had been assigned to the correct person, was it in the treehouse that this Englishman spent his time with her?I don't believe that the prostitutes have this level of rationality, not sure that most of them have a clear understanding of the content when they read our posts, many of them are using translation apps to send us messages.

Sirioja
07-25-18, 07:15
Which Globe? When you know about there, when you know about average look there, no average GND at Globe, but sexy looks and great GFE level in bed, with full fluent DFK making you feel they love you, at least my experiences with Anissa, volcano Selina and Sofia, on April, and why I didn't go with Megan who can t compete in bed. Globe on average is what was Madi for look and GFE in bed, with higher vagina stamina. When girls are allowed to keep on business at Globe Zurich, they don t return to Germany, Megan doesn't return since April 2017. Many girls claim to have worked at Globe, but don't have level, like Bea at LR, but at least she has the look. Why would a girl who worked at Globe, get lost in empty World for 50 versus 140? So many lies, only facts seen are the truth.

Optimist
07-25-18, 11:27
TankTank123. It was the treehouse. I hope she did not mind me doing an internet report. I did not clear it with her first.

McAdonis I told her I chose her on personal recommendation. Always a good move

TankTank123
07-25-18, 18:34
Which Globe? When you know about there, when you know about average look there, no average GND at Globe, but sexy looks ..... When girls are allowed to keep on business at Globe Zurich, they don t return to Germany, Megan doesn't return since April 2017. Many girls claim to have worked at Globe, but don't have level, like Bea at LR, but at least she has the look. Why would a girl who worked at Globe, get lost in empty World for 50 versus 140? So many lies, only facts seen are the truth.Globe in Zurich. And I had been going to Globe long before you discovered it. Some girls have to temporarily leave until they are able to meet the requirements again. So there is to need for you to think that they are lying.

TankTank123
07-25-18, 19:01
TankTank123. It was the treehouse. I hope she did not mind me doing an internet report. I did not clear it with her first.She was well pleased as I told her only the good part at the end. But if she gets round to reading the post (she told me that she had previously been unable to locate ISG) she might well revise her view!!

Today, it was hell in Sharks due to the sweltering heat without the air-conditioning internally nor the cool breeze in the World garden. The lounge was like a cauldron, girls were just sitting around lethargically fanning themselves. Fans in the rooms were ridiculously ineffective with no airstream being issued at all; their procurement officer must have been cheated into buying a low-cost model in bulk.

I bailed out at 3.30pm after just 1 long session with my favorite there. I should have spent a 2nd day in World instead.

Sirioja
07-25-18, 21:33
Globe in Zurich. And I had been going to Globe long before you discovered it. Some girls have to temporarily leave until they are able to meet the requirements again. So there is to need for you to think that they are lying.Yes I went only on mid 2016 to Globe to follow Katalina, but I know many girls there who worked in Germany before, only pretty girls for me of course, and I never heard one of them telling me she wanted to return to Germany, even they have to provide better services like really kissing at Globe, but money talk, when I m only a small client with my 280 CHF rooms.

GND can't have business at Globe, even they provide AO. Not kissing would make girls being fired from complaints, I m a lovely kind guy with girls, compare to Swiss.

Optimist
07-26-18, 11:45
I can report a completely new discovery. For me at least :D. Sabrina has been in the club for years and somehow she and I had got into a pattern of assuming I would never room with her. She sits with Luana, Marina and so on, just to the right of the entrance to the main room. She is blond, tall, and slim but I had never really been motivated as she never approached me. On my last trip some long time ago I said to her that I could not understand why we never went to a room. I guess we were just too used to each other. On this occasion she approached me as we walked around and I decided to make good on my promise to go with her next time I went to the club. We spent maybe ten minutes on the couch chatting in her very good English. We went to a room and she gave excellent service, including DFK, of the kind I have always been used to. This meant I repeated with her four times, and included some extras.

I was surprised. Sometimes the long term regulars can be overlooked (and not just by me). She is extremely correct and considerate and professional (in the best sense of the word). On my next trip I will include her I am sure.

KrossHair
07-28-18, 13:44
Today was a Thurs and was debating whether to go to World or Sharks.

Was going over the forums and read that Sharks didn't have any A/Cso decided to go to World.

Its around 45 min drive from my hotel. Arrived around 5 pm.

As I was walking up to World from my parking spot was thinking that I had made a good choice as it was nice and cool with a lot of trees.

That feeling quickly disappeared as soon as I stepped into the bar area.

Before I go on my rant I should preface that my type are slim girls in their 20's with good optics.

The girls seated in the bar area were the exact opposite of that. These girls were in really bad shape. Almost all of them looked to be in their 30's or older with really bad figures. Saggy boobs and beer / baby bellies.

The worst girl at Mainhattan from my visit the day before could easily be the best girl here.

After the initial shock to my system thought maybe I should venture out and see if things improve LU wise. No luck at all. There were a few younger looking girls but didn't see anyone I would session with even if the girls were paying me to do so. The LU just felt that these were all rejects from the Frankfurt FKKs.

The 1 saving grace of this place was a German girl named Mia. She mentioned she was the last German girl left standing at this place and was from Frankfurt. She was in her mid 20's with a nice body. She spoke very good English and was very easy to talk to. We had a nice talk at the bar area. But I was so pissed off at the general vibe of this place that even Mia couldn't lift my spirits. I just wanted to get the hell out of here. Went outside had a quick bite and drove back to Frankfurt like a bat out of hell.

The facilities were nice and they had a very nice outdoor area. The BBQ also was not all that bad. The bar girl was easily among the cutest girl there. They seriously need to reconsider their LU if the bar girl and Mia are the only 2 above avg girls. Again this is just based on my preferences and I have no idea what kind of service the girls offer. Maybe the girls make up for their looks by providing excellent service. Also like I had mentioned earlier this was a Thurs afternoon and maybe the LU improves at night or during the weekend.

Danny227
07-29-18, 07:52
Today was a Thurs and was debating whether to go to World or Sharks.

Was going over the forums and read that Sharks didn't have any A/Cso decided to go to World.

Its around 45 min drive from my hotel. Arrived around 5 pm.

As I was walking up to World from my parking spot was thinking that I had made a good choice as it was nice and cool with a lot of trees.

That feeling quickly disappeared as soon as I stepped into the bar area.

Before I go on my rant I should preface that my type are slim girls in their 20's with good optics.

The girls seated in the bar area were the exact opposite of that. These girls were in really bad shape. Almost all of them looked to be in their 30's or older with really bad figures. Saggy boobs and beer / baby bellies..That's not the last German left standing. Saving the place is a big statement, did you try the service? I find your rant impertinent and a person who visited for a short time at 5 pm on a Thursday who clearly has FKK experience tangent to 0, I find absolutely less than credible or interesting to read what you say. Go fish. Play with Barbie dolls or something, but FKK clubs are not you strong suit. Can't believe I even dignified you with a response.

Rogue Nation
07-29-18, 07:55

The girls seated in the bar area were the exact opposite of that. These girls were in really bad shape. Almost all of them looked to be in their 30's or older with really bad figures. Saggy boobs and beer / baby bellies.
I can't second that. There's less girls at World than at Oase or Sharks. But there's quite a few slim good looking girls. Maria. Michelle. Ariana. Marina. Alina. Sabrina. And and and.

TankTank123
07-29-18, 17:19
So the Romanian Maya is normally sitting right after the entry to the dining room. I think that is her second tour at world, she was there a while back and returned.

Does anybody have an insight about the German Maya / Mia?I thought that I would try to get some clarity during my visit last week, but I am now more confused than before. The Romanian Maya I was with 4 weeks ago was not present, but I did manage last week to have a chat with the Romanian Mia referred to by JunkJock.

Mia was the girl-next-door bleach blonde with a softer and curvier body and thick natural tits. Indeed, Mia had large natural tits, pretty face, curvy body, attractive personality. But she was somewhat too far over my specs, especially with her large thighs, for me to place her in priority above the many other slimmer new targets for me to try that day.

That day, I also went hunting to see whether there exists a German 'Mia', but found only 2 Germans present. One was the usual German Amazon (ex-Sharks) with shaved hair both sides of her head and full of tattoos.

The other was a new German girl. Her name sounded like 'Shanti'. She had a very attractive body shape for me - small, slim, perky tits - but I was put off by the huge number of piercings on her face and body, especially those on her pussy. I feared getting scratched by them if I cuddle her. I noticed that she was in great demand, with a large number of short rooms. Has anyone tried her? If she is good, I might well risk the scratches in my next visit.

Danny227
07-29-18, 20:15
I thought that I would try to get some clarity during my visit last week, but I am now more confused than before. The Romanian Maya I was with 4 weeks ago was not present, but I did manage last week to have a chat with the Romanian Mia referred to by JunkJock.

Indeed, Mia had large natural tits, pretty face, curvy body, attractive personality. But she was somewhat too far over my specs, especially with her large thighs, for me to place her in priority above the many other slimmer new targets for me to try that day.

That day, I also went hunting to see whether there exists a German 'Mia', but found only 2 Germans present. One was the usual German Amazon (ex-Sharks) with shaved hair both sides of her head and full of tattoos.

The other was a new German girl. Her name sounded like 'Shanti'. She had a very attractive body shape for me - small, slim, perky tits - but I was put off by the huge number of piercings on her face and body, especially those on her pussy. I feared getting scratched by them if I cuddle her. I noticed that she was in great demand, with a large number of short rooms. Has anyone tried her? If she is good, I might well risk the scratches in my next visit.I think German Mia was away and came back on Wednesday or Thursday. But she exists. I checked.

She is cute, but not sure about the rest. I was quite happy with the improvement at World and many new girls and really nice atmosphere after a very long time.

Danny227
07-29-18, 20:19
I thought that I would try to get some clarity during my visit last week, but I am now more confused than before. The Romanian Maya I was with 4 weeks ago was not present, but I did manage last week to have a chat with the Romanian Mia referred to by JunkJock.

Indeed, Mia had large natural tits, pretty face, curvy body, attractive personality. But she was somewhat too far over my specs, especially with her large thighs, for me to place her in priority above the many other slimmer new targets for me to try that day.

The other was a new German girl. Her name sounded like 'Shanti'. She had a very attractive body shape for me - small, slim, perky tits - but I was put off by the huge number of piercings on her face and body, especially those on her pussy. I feared getting scratched by them if I cuddle her. I noticed that she was in great demand, with a large number of short rooms. Has anyone tried her? If she is good, I might well risk the scratches in my next visit.
I can't second that. There's less girls at World than at Oase or Sharks. But there's quite a few slim good looking girls. Maria. Michelle. Ariana. Marina. Alina. Sabrina. And and and.World has no Barbie dolls, but quite a few slim, tall, and pretty girls with positive energy. Currently as compared to all the clubs, world is trending up IMO.

Sirioja
07-30-18, 12:16
I can't second that. There's less girls at World than at Oase or Sharks. But there's quite a few slim good looking girls. Maria. Michelle. Ariana. Marina. Alina. Sabrina. And and and.You mean small tanned Bulgarian Marina? Blond Alina and Sabrina who are at World since more than 6 years?

I would prefer only 1 girl on Globe level for look and in bed, even more and more silicon at Globe.

Sirioja
07-30-18, 12:22
Ex Ella and ex baby face with curly fake blond hair who stayed for years at World, my big mistake on Vatertag 2015 , are now at Mainhattan, Ella saying having better business.

Optimist
07-30-18, 12:33
World has no Barbie dolls, but quite a few slim, tall, and pretty girls with positive energy. Currently as compared to all the clubs, world is trending up IMO.My feeling also. It hit its nadir a couple of years ago. Now there are quite a few slim and nice natured girls (although depleted in numbers now it is peak holiday time).

What I like is that it is a club for regulars, and that the lineup is not so big that it takes lots of visits to establish oneself as a repeat visitor.