PDA

View Full Version : Chisinau

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

CharlieH
01-27-06, 18:44
Guys,

I've really enjoyed reading the highly informative reports and debates in the past few days. I wonder maybe the different degree of success of the members here can be attibuted to age, looks, personality, etc.....I've never been to Modolva but I have been to Russia (both Moscow and far East) . Although they're different countires I think there are similarities. One's success with devushkis is highly dependend on his looks and age.

I don't doubt the accuracy of Hedonist's reports. Maybe he's simply younger and good looking than most mongers. He said it himself he's 29. If you're good looking and younger, you don't even have to pay in EE land, just as back home.

Hedonist, good job, keep it up!

Explorer8939
01-31-06, 21:45
Its not clear from these reports:

a) which hotels are girl friendly?

and

b) what is the native language of the girls - is it Russian or Moldavian (whatever THAT is)?

DirkDingy
02-01-06, 00:15

and

b) what is the native language of the girls - is it Russian or Moldavian (whatever THAT is)?

i dont't know of any hotels that are not girl friendly; they may make you pay extra but i doubt it. an apt is a better alternative in my opinion after an initial nite in a hotel so that you can get your registration... but they don't sweat that if you are from the West.

moldovian is, for the laymen's purpose, the same as romanian--a latin tongue kinda like italian I hear. in the cities they speak russian and romanian and in the villages they will likely speak romanian. moldova was russified after WWII thus the russians came to the cities and took up leadership positions. it was also known as the jewish siberia as uncle joe banished many jews there; they now do quite well for themselves.

Larsca04
02-01-06, 12:43
explorer,

in addition to dirk´s accurat answer:

moldovan language is a kinda of dialect of romanian language. moldovan language has some few differences to the real romanian language due to the historical differences. in moldovan language you will find some russian words.

in my knowledge there is no hotel in chisinau/kishinev, which is not girlfriendly. but you should have to take into consideration, that some hotels like codru, tourist or cosmos are interested to funnel in their own sources of female accompanieship, so that some natchalniks in the above mentioned hotels want to registrate the personal datas of your girl.
years back in my beginners stadium once one guy in hotel turist tried to get the datas of my girlfriend - without success - she was my secretary :-)

and yes, like dirk said, better to choose an apartment. you are free to do whatever you wish in your own flat. the landlord will make your registration you for some few money.

russian language is the business language. basically everybody (still) understands and speaks russian, while on the other side a remarkable percentage of russians/ukrainians have more or less deficits in moldovan language. on the other side, the gagausians and bulgarians in the south of moldova refuse widely to use the moldovan language and go on using there own language or russian language.

have fun

larsca04

Scatlover
02-01-06, 13:46

and

b) what is the native language of the girls - is it Russian or Moldavian (whatever THAT is)?Dedeman isn't girlfriendly!

Of course you can take the girl up to your room, if she shows her ID, but the most don't want that, and you pay the security or receiptonist.

Jolly Allon is easier to pass the reception with a girl, so that the receptionist don't mention it, but I didn't tried it.

Like the other guys said, take an appartment!! A luxury appartment is much more cheaper, than the best hotel in Chisinau (Dedeman) and you can take girls with you and wirh more sucsess.

Prosal
02-02-06, 17:40
Hi guys

I will be in town from Feb 8 till Feb 27. Total newbie in Moldova.

The apartment I plan to book is located "in front of the park, next to the biggest leisure and commercial center in Chisinau, Jumbo". I have absolutly no idea if the location is good or not.

Anyway what's the best disco option for Wednesdays ?

I'd be happy to squeeze a few cold Coronas and chase skirts which any ISG bro also in town during this period.

Thanks you all for this good thread. Chisinau seems to be my kind of place.

Cheers

Scatlover
02-02-06, 23:47
hi guys

i will be in town from feb 8 till feb 27. total newbie in moldova.

the apartment i plan to book is located "in front of the park, next to the biggest leisure and commercial center in chisinau, jumbo". i have absolutly no idea if the location is good or not.

anyway what's the best disco option for wednesdays ?

i'd be happy to squeeze a few cold coronas and chase skirts which any isg bro also in town during this period.

thanks you all for this good thread. chisinau seems to be my kind of place.

cheersif your apartment is in the decebal 23 "skyscraper", then you've booked a nice one! it's a good location. you've a big mall beside your house and a minibus and taxi station in front of it. pm me when you'll be there, but i'm in germany and won't be in kish during your stay.

Prosal
02-03-06, 09:23
if your apartment is in the decebal 23 "skyscraper", then you've booked a nice one!

rep001lover, thanks.

you're right. the adress is decebal 23. the apartment is located on 11th floor. i booked it through www.moldova-travel.com

do you know a good gym with a decent cardio-training equipment (eye-candy should be also a big + :) ), and where i can get a 15 days membership?

cheers

DirkDingy
02-03-06, 11:42
rep001lover, thanks.

it could be that. the apartment is located on 11th floor. i book it through www.moldova-travel.com

do you know a good gym with a decent cardio-training equipment (eye-candy should be also a big + :) ), and where i can get a 15 days membership?

cheers

aqua life
kishinev, puskin 32 tel. (+373 22) 23 29 93

niagara orange fitness
kishinev, gidigici 5 tel. (+373 22) 21 00 21, 71 97 14

atol
ion creanga 62
telephone: (+373 22) 74-52-08, 74-63-36

the first two are the best...smoking clientale and staff...but be careful hitting on the women there as they are the gf/wives of local mafiaosos and bigshots; i barely averted a nasty situation there with a thickneck--but now he comes over to my domicile to play x-box.

these places are pretty expensive, even by western standards (around $1200-$1350 a year). but i''m sure that you can use their facilities if you pay them.

Prosal
02-03-06, 13:34
Dirk

Thanks for your answer. I think I gonna try Niagara.

Cheers

Luis1
02-03-06, 17:05
Prosal,

hope to read your first reports soon. Should get there next or after next WE it they sound good. Check out the local beer as well, hope we won't have to gobble weak stuff like Brahma and Corona. Singha will do better ;)

Have fun
Luis

Zippy
02-06-06, 21:52
Hi all,

Well, I've read through every message in this thread and I'd like to thank everyone for their contributions (especially Essi). I'll be in Chisinau from Feb 18 to the 26th- if anyone plans to be around, email me and maybe we can hook up for a beer.

Zippy
02-07-06, 19:06
I've been looking through the apts. on the http://www.moldova-travel.com site.
The one that Prosal has reserved looks great! Has anyone rented any of the other apts. shown on the site? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Prosal
02-07-06, 19:17
The one that Prosal has reserved looks great!

I bring with me my best brasilian CDs (there's a CD player in the apartment) and will stock daily the fridge with all kind of alcohols. You guys are welcome (specially of course the ones accompanied with chicas !! lol).

I arrive tomorrow. Are Citi Disko and Military hopping on Wednesdays ?

Cheers

Scatlover
02-08-06, 02:42
I've been looking through the apts. on the http://www.moldova-travel.com site.
The one that Prosal has reserved looks great! Has anyone rented any of the other apts. shown on the site? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!I'd rented that one, but it was on the 12th floor. Lilian, the owner of this apartment, has two other in this house...and mine was without an cd player!

Not every has a washing machine and I got only one towel for the whole time.

When you have to register, he'll come to you and ask for 20$. He'll tell you, that the registration will take more than two hours!! That's not true, he only want to rip you off, but if you think about how much you pay him already for the apartment, it's not necessary to do this!! It's done in a few minutes and a nice experience, but he's ok and has a nice girlfriend!! ;)

Prosal
02-09-06, 16:18
i'd rented that one, but it was on the 12th floor. lilian, the owner of this apartment, has two other in this house...and mine was without an cd player!

it s the same one, on the 12th floor. really nice, and the mall downstairs is a true goldmine (the pubs on the 4th floor are litterally packed with girls). i insisted to have a cd player and lilian brang his own to my apartment.thanks for the tip about the 20 $ scam. i go register tomorrow with him tomorrow.

chisinau is amazing. i ve never seen so many gorgeous women anywhere else in the world, brasil included. and even if this coutry is really poor, those girls are not third world trash. the are really classy.

spent a very nice evening yesterday with a cutie i met on the budapest/chisinau flight. no shagging, but lot of fun and kisses.

to be continued.

Zippy
02-09-06, 20:00
Looking forward to further reports, Prosal! I'll be there myself in 9 days!

Luis1
02-10-06, 11:03
If the reports are good I'll be there as well next week end. Kindda losing it in Paris.

Goldfinger
02-10-06, 16:07
How long is the tourist visa for? Googling suggested one month. Is this true? Can it be extended?

Zippy
02-14-06, 20:56
Hey Prosal! Any updates from Chisinau?? Anxiously awaiting to hear about your adventures!

It Travel
02-15-06, 13:53
How long is the tourist visa for? Googling suggested one month. Is this true? Can it be extended?

A tourist visa (single entry) is usually 30 days. I think extension is very difficult... better to apply directly to a multiple or two entry visa (usually 60-90 days) but a little more expensive.

If you get to Moldova by ground (train or car) allow 3-5 hours to get a visa. It's quicker if you get to the Airport.

The price should be 50 € for a single/30 days

be aware that you need photos of yourself and there are no photo machines or cabs at border crossings.

IT

Prosal
02-15-06, 21:18
Hey Prosal! Any updates from Chisinau?? Anxiously awaiting to hear about your adventures!

My 'adventures' is a strong world. Chisinau is not at all what I expected. First the city has its own charm, and I take pleasure to stroll around and watch the decrepited but nice buildings.

Then the nightlife. It's amazingly good. The bars and discos reminds me Jakarta 10 years ago. Weekends are totally crazy, but even on weekdays, most places are packed with hundreds of 8/9 sexy and beautiful girls "dirty dancing" (on the bar, the stools, the couches, the tables, ect, wherever theyfind space), overdrinking explosive coktails and acting like depraved freaks. My kind of scene. lol

You're in Moldova constantly surrounded by thousands of really BEAUTIFUL and educated women, and not, like in Thailand, by third world trash. Maybe 50% of the girls here are 9s and could find a job in ANY upmarket model agency in Milan, Paris or Miami. I'm not joking. Essi has always repeted here that Moldovian women are perfect GF (or wife) material. He's very right, they're unspoiled yet fun-loving beautiful angels.

Yesterday I had diner with Dasha, a tall and thin Monica Bellucci's clone (but 10 times more sexy), who just had 18 years old last month. Dasha could easily become the next Mrs Prosal. We went to a coktail bar after diner where we kissed a lot ; even in Brasil, I ve never had in my arms such a beautiful and uncorrupted thing. It's impossible here to act like a sucker with those girls. They're too good. Chisinau is definitively NOT a place for non-romantics guys !!!!

Anyway I had a little problem last week. I didn't have my passeport with me as three really bad-looking 'cops' controlled me in a mall ; they ask me to follow them outside, took me to their car - a trashy old Mercedes, a real piece of shit, like almost everything on wheels here - and then said that if I didn't pay a 10 euros fine, they had to go with me to my apartment to verify my visa and identity. For fun, and as I had nothing else to do, I didn't pay, but worried a bit in the car just thinking that it could be false cops. Yet it was fun, we talked about women and Brasil, and this kind of adrenaline ruhes is for me also part of a memorable trip.

Then the car run out of gas and we all four took a small taxi to the next gas station (to fill up three old water bottles, seems that jerricans haven't arrived yet in Moldova) and to go back to the Mercedes. lol. Arriving at my apartment, they continued to hassle me, semi-joking that my passport was false, that I was in Moldova for women trafficking, ect. At the end I was tired of the joke and finally gave them 5 euros.

The suckers leaved happy !!!

See you this weekend.

Cheers

Goldfinger
02-15-06, 21:48
Are the girls mainly dark haired? I have been checking out www.faces.md the moldovian version of hot or not and haven't found many blondes. The guys are very generous with their ratings. A lot of the profiles have icq numbers.

Do you need a return ticket when you arrive at the airport? I am sure I read something yesterday saying this, but I cannot find it now, I am thinking of getting a single on www.carpatair.com via Timisoara and then taking the train to Odessa and a single back home on www.balticair.com .

Essi
02-16-06, 11:54
Hi

Its better and easier to have return ticket and not only to Moldova all over the world too.

The hair color you will see in kishinev is lots of blond 30-40 % girls here but the original moldovian hair color is black or shateni as you know there are many russian families who came after the world war in early 1940 so you can find an original blond too. In the south of moldova you will see the cacausian gilrs which look like turkish or arabian beauty I have one beautyful young girl from comrat....

If you want to be a winner when you visit kishinev start chat on icq and get phone numbers and when mr gold come he will fingering them... after short time.

ESSI

Zippy
02-16-06, 21:48
Thanks for the entertaining update, Prosal! I look forward to my arrival in 48 hours. I'll be sure to give you a call!

Scatlover
02-16-06, 22:30
Anyway I had a little problem last week. I didn't have my passeport with me as three really bad-looking 'cops' controlled me in a mall ; they ask me to follow them outside, took me to their car - a trashy old Mercedes, a real piece of shit, like almost everything on wheels here - and then said that if I didn't pay a 10 euros fine, they had to go with me to my apartment to verify my visa and identity. For fun, and as I had nothing else to do, I didn't pay, but worried a bit in the car just thinking that it could be false cops. Yet it was fun, we talked about women and Brasil, and this kind of adrenaline ruhes is for me also part of a memorable trip.

Then the car run out of gas and we all four took a small taxi to the next gas station (to fill up three old water bottles, seems that jerricans haven't arrived yet in Moldova) and to go back to the Mercedes. lol. Arriving at my apartment, they continued to hassle me, semi-joking that my passport was false, that I was in Moldova for women trafficking, ect. At the end I was tired of the joke and finally gave them 5 euros.

The suckers leaved happy!The best Kishinev story on this forum!! :D
I never saw an old police Mercedes. Have you already seen the new BMW 5-series police car? But they only have one of it. In which mall was it?

Prosal
02-17-06, 14:30
i wanted to thanks essi, who is not only a distinguished member of our confrery, but also a good guy who takes good care of me (when he's not occupied to juggle with his four or five daily dates with 18 years old beauties lol).

anyway i took back to my apartment a stripper from bacardi yesterday. 19 yo, not a 9, but a very nice and pretty thing. she left at 3pm, asking only 50 leis for the taxi.

i'm liking chisinau.

ps. rep001lover, it was in sun city.

Harry Kane
02-18-06, 22:53
Dear all,

Great thanks for your contributions to this Chisinau forum - going through the posts gives me the impression that this might be one of the best cities on earth! I have heard from friends that it is a better place to pick up freebies than Ukraine - I don't know if that's the case but we'll see! I have finally decided to go over there and recently purchased plane tickets to go in April with one of my friends. I can't wait to be there!

I am in the process of looking for hotels - ideally something fairly comfortable (equivalent to 3* / 4* in Western Europe) but not a 150 Euro+ / night rip off and most importantly, girl friendly (i.e. no registration at the front desk or similar hassle) - and had a bit of a hard time. In any case, I came accross a hotel called Hotel Flowers which seemed to fit the bill in most respects - but I don't know if any of you guys would know if it is girl friendly? Also, I am considering the Luna Hotel which has been recommended in this forum as being comfortable and good value - would you know if it is girl friendly as well?

Great thanks and keep up the good work!

Harry Kane

Essi
02-19-06, 11:54
Hi all

We are 3 members here me prosal and zippy.

Last night we were early evening at Tari Bari a cafe bar in sun city zippy just arrived from the airport and we took him immidietly to work.

Zippy was amazed by the beauty of the Moldovan girls and couldnt stop to whistle from his admiration later we went to galaxy bar on 31 august street opposite green hills nistru caffe I brought one girl (my girl friend) and her friend porsal invest all his efforts to date with her but she didnt stop to remind her boy friend. But you never know porsalkeep trying.

Later we went to PEOPLE disco the form SOHO 80 lie entrance per person was croud with many beautifull girls but most were with boy friends for porsal opinion so they left to nostalgie bar and I stayed with my girl friend (another one) 1.83 oriental indiasn beauty. After I left home to finish my job for this night.

Have a good week guys

ESSI (from heaven)

Scatlover
02-19-06, 22:26
Dear all,

Great thanks for your contributions to this Chisinau forum - going through the posts gives me the impression that this might be one of the best cities on earth! I have heard from friends that it is a better place to pick up freebies than Ukraine - I don't know if that's the case but we'll see! I have finally decided to go over there and recently purchased plane tickets to go in April with one of my friends. I can't wait to be there!

I am in the process of looking for hotels - ideally something fairly comfortable (equivalent to 3* / 4* in Western Europe) but not a 150 Euro+ / night rip off and most importantly, girl friendly (i.e. no registration at the front desk or similar hassle) - and had a bit of a hard time. In any case, I came accross a hotel called Hotel Flowers which seemed to fit the bill in most respects - but I don't know if any of you guys would know if it is girl friendly? Also, I am considering the Luna Hotel which has been recommended in this forum as being comfortable and good value - would you know if it is girl friendly as well?

Great thanks and keep up the good work!

Harry KaneForget the hotels!! Book an appartment and you can bring as amny girls as you can get!! ;)

But don't except to much from Chisinau. The hunting became much more harder. My tipp to you is, that you should start chatting with some girls on MSN and impress them with your spontanious way of life, that you'll come to visit her. ;)

Essi
02-20-06, 12:13
Hi

First I am happy that you decide to visit Kishinev I hope you will injoy it.

The best easiest and cheapest way is to rent an appartment and in the centre. you keep your own privacy and no need to inform no one as many girls you want.

ESSI

Luis1
02-25-06, 19:37
damned good reports you guys are posting!!

Prosal you sure didn´t shorten you trip as I thought :(

Barcelona has been a disaster and will most likely take a one week break back home in BKK... or are you still gonna be in Chisanau from the the 5th to 12th?? Might give a try to that place if you´re around and up for heavy partying...

Keep in touch
Luis

Assimil
02-27-06, 18:24
I'm here!!!

Prosal
02-28-06, 09:34
Hi Assimil

Unfortunatly I'm back home since yesterday, after three frantic weeks in Chisinau with lot of disco/bars parties with Zippy and sex with non-pro chicks. Nightlife was really good and I've been staggered by those Moldovian girls. Not only because of their beauty and the sexy way they dress, but also because they are genuinely sweet and really passionate. I've also liked a lot the way they enjoy sex, a bit dirty and rough.

Anyway I confirm what has already been said here. Chisinau has an insignificant P4P scene and is definitively not for the guy that no longer plays the non-pro game, the guy that is strictly a P4P player. And even if you have skills to play the non-pro chase game, the girls are not one-night stand sluts, and it usually takes two or three dates before shagging. IMO spending only one week in Chisinau is totally useless, unless of course you already have some connections there.

I will definitively go back to Chisinau, and next time I will surely stay one whole month.

Thanks to all of you Moldova experts for the good tips.

Cheers

Essi
02-28-06, 12:20
Hi

I am sorry but left last friday.

Hope to make it next time.

Zippy

I can be sure you will send your report soon.

ESSI

Felix Nordic
02-28-06, 19:01
Prosal;

I think your last report is a good summary of the present situation in Moldova. I think you have come to the same conclusions as I have. A lot of fun to be had but you have to work hard for it. Thats also part of the fun and I truly like the spirit of freebie-girls! Hard work and payoffs! But Moldova is in general not that kind of easy cakewalk anymore that some reports might give the impression of. I think atleast a two week stay is required to get to shag some nice freebies. The longer time the better.

The pro scene is there for sure, but for the insiders. Usually some hookers hang around at New York, but you need help from an insider to point them out. I once took a semi-pro back from New York after a good friend of mine told me about her. $ 50 for 2-3 hours with a sweet 7 girl (just the body was an 8 if you like slim girls). Slim late teen student in need of money. She was not so good at doing sex professionally. But that was also a bit charming. Besides this you can get help from a cab driver or visit a banja. By the way, my usual banja, about 500 meters away from the train station, cant be recomended any more. The last girls I did there was not so much GFE. They refused to do BBBJ. The girls talked to eachother and at my second visit I couldnt sweet talk the newest girl into BBBJ either. She was a 7, a nice red head 18 year old girl with a small red bush between her legs;)

Be careful and watch out for the mines though! Many girls in the clubs are used to foreigners and know the scamming game pretty well. The good girls usually requires atleast 2-4 dates before any shagging. These kind of girls you find in the streets, parks, some cafes, shopping malls etc. Your looks dont matter so much in Moldova. Im definetely not above average looks but still can get nice attention from the real stunners in discos and elsewhere (8-9 girls). The difference between Romania and Moldova is that the latter girls often think I look good! Your talking and action is more imortant along with the country you come from. It should be noticed that attention, kisses and a phone number is NOT a sure yes for a shag. But something to follow up and work hard for... Dont show that youre too desperate...

Im back on the arena in early april!

Cheers and happy hunting!

/Felix

Zippy
02-28-06, 21:36
I would echo what Prosal and Felix have said. Chisinau is not a P4P destination as most mongers know it. Talking with taxi drivers and the couple of mediocre pros I found, the Police have clamped down and most pros are afraid. Most hard-core mongers that I know would be very frustrated with the lack of options in Chisinau.

Now it is true that the non-pros are plentiful. HOWEVER, I would not say it is easy to pick up the hot ones unless you have the looks and skills of a Prosal, who absolutely had girls THROWING themselves at him. I'm not kidding, by the way and Prosal is very modest. I don't get impressed easily having mongered on 4 continents and having had pretty good success with non-pros along the way. And I've hung out with some pretty skilled individuals with chicas, but noone compared to this guy. It was a pleasure to watch him work his magic in discos like City, Nostalgia, Military, Deja-Vu, Star Track, and a few others. Quite simply, the guy picked up more tail than a toilet seat! We had a fun time partying, didn't we, Prosal? That is one thing about Chisinau which surprised me- the club and bar scene are pretty darn good!

You should have seen the big-titted 18 year old who Prosal met at City one night. He introduced me to her the next day and better tits I have NOT seen in my life (and I've seen some pretty nice tetas in my life). Anything happen with her your last night, Prosal?

I was only there a week and it just wasn't long enough to have a decent trip- A month would be ideal in my opinion. With every girl I spoke, the first question (if they could speak some English) was "Why are you in Chisinau?" If you don't have a "legitimate" answer like, "I'm here on business", from my experience, they will blow you off. Answers like "tourist" or "want to see a different culture" will NOT work for you. They will assume (correctly so) that you are here to fuck girls. Period. The girls are NOT stupid and they know the deal.

Thanks to Essi for hooking me up with a decent working girl, introducing me to the sauna scene, and generally helping out Prosal and I. You really need an insider like Essi or you're risking a pretty shitty vacation, in my opinion. But as always, you mileage may vary.

Prosal
03-01-06, 12:46
Thanks Zippy.

We had a good time indeed. I await the moment when we go mongering/chasing skirts together in Colombia where your skills will work MUCH better than mine. The two first bottles of Aguardiente are on me !

Nothing happened with the 18 yo big titted girl on my last night in town. Didn't see her as I was busy with the naughty Moldovian/Bulgarian jet black brunette (the one with a perfect classical beauty 10 face). :)

Cheers

Scatlover
03-03-06, 12:35
Well, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun there!

What about some photos, to share your sucsess with us.

Lover
03-03-06, 15:43
Guys,

I have a question for you:

I just could not find a reasonably prices flight from USA to Moldova in July or August.

I am thinking about flying to Europe and find not very fancy flight to Chishinev.

Do you have any suggestions for me about how to get to Chishinev and back?

Lover

Essi
03-05-06, 14:40
Hi

Try to find cheap flight to frankfurt or istanbul from there its 250 euros return ticket.

Also try malev via budapest there is daily flight to Kishinev.

ESSI

Burnie
03-06-06, 19:53
Another option is via Bucharest, Moldavia Airlines and Carpatair, both around 200 E return ticket.

Oetziboy
03-06-06, 20:02
Hi Lover

may try your luck by Austrian Airline which has also regular flights to Chishinau

http://www.aua.com/us/eng

here you see all airlins which reach Chisinau airport

http://www.airport.md/eng/raspisaniereisov/Airlines

hope to it helps you
Oetziboy

Guys,

I have a question for you:

I just could not find a reasonably prices flight from USA to Moldova in July or August.

I am thinking about flying to Europe and find not very fancy flight to Chishinev.

Do you have any suggestions for me about how to get to Chishinev and back?

Lover

Burnie
03-06-06, 20:04
Any particular sauna that you can recommend?

Lover
03-07-06, 03:35
I just want to thank you guys for your responses.

I will continue search for the best flights.

So far the best I can find from Washington to London for around $850 total in July with British airline.

Also there is options to fly to Germany for aroung $1000.

I hope to find great promotional deal because my plan still at work.

Lover

Assimil
03-07-06, 14:16
Just returned from Chisinau.
Prosal, I see your point, you know, I was one of the first to say the same things you are saying now.
Anyway, a whole month maybe can be too much boring, and in the summer the most beautyful girls are away. Better find a nice sea place. Do you know something?
This time, the city was so beautiful, almost always white of snow.
Yes, sometimes my pants was dirty of mud when it became to melt,
but anyway, never mind, next time I’ll rent a flat with washing machine.
Burnie,
This time, for the first time, I visited a sauna to defend myself from the cold.
Botanika, Decebal 72/2. 200 lei/hour in the day and 250 in the night.
About girls, I don’t know , because I was there with a girlfriend of mine.
I think you have to ask to the owner (Sauna Olimpya, +37322535450).
If someone will call, let us know how does it works.
I’m sure that near the train station (gara de treno) there is one sauna with girls,Because I saw the visit card with the pics of girls.
I haven’t the number of that.
I was just one time in disco, People, 80 lei the entrance.
Eating out : la boucherie, grill house, beer house, green hills, cherry café (not too bad, it’s new near soho).
Girls : this time I have frequented some of my old girlfriends, even if sometimes it was a little bit stressfull arrange the schedule without overlaps. This time I was more cunning than them, and I succeeded to do what the usually do with us.
I was also kept in contact with some new one, but you know, moneysuckers girls style, who just phone you when they are drinking or eating something in tary bary or coffe house , to you arrive and pay her bill. And then they invite you to disco to pay the table for everybody.Yeeeees, for sure! Wait me babe, Daddy it's arriving just to pay your bills. Zippy we know this kind of “mecaniqueras” , as they say in Latin America, right ?
And we know, they are already spoiled but others foreigners,(la Dolce Vita, right Felix?) so they think that all foreigners are stupid!
There are foreigners who are pleased just to have a dinner with a girl, because in their country they don't succeed to bring out nobody,and they enjoy of their company, without nothing in change.
Maybe it's ok the same, but I'm not this kind of man.
I'm a material man, I can pay a dinner, a disco, but...I want something...I'm not stupid. The latin said:"do ut des"!
Essi, also this time I was not be able to meet “The King”.
Anyway, I’ll be there again in the future, maybe late April

Scatlover
03-07-06, 20:21
Thank you Assimil for a nice report about the actual scene!

It's so sad, that also Moldova is becoming that, what Riga became already now!! :( Prices increased to western Europe niveau for restaurants, discos, pros, and especially the girls becoming bored of "tourists". Is it already like that in Chisinau??
It's really a big problem, that the girls let the foreigners pay everything and then go to their Moldovan boyfriends. I really wish, that it don't became like that!!
We should bring the girls down to the floor and show them where and how they life!!

I saw that Austrian Airways increased the frequence of their flights already up to two per day.

This means it won't become better the next time!

Daytripper30
03-08-06, 08:04
Hello brothers,

I have been to Kishinev twice. LOVED it! I usually go to Mexico for some hot action.

I need an advise. I will be in Kishinev soon. I have a budget of $1000 for sex.

A) Where is the BEST place to get them? b) What exactly do I get for $1000 c) I only need it for 3 to 4 days.

I have looked into http: //www. Escorts-moldova. Com/ but I think the rates are kind of steep and the selection is not much. I also looked here http: //www. Girl-directory. Com/eastern-europe-escort. Php? ID=2059 but I need more choices!

Also, I do not speak russian. I am thinking of hiring a driver to show me the best spots. So HELP!

I will post photos when I come back with your help. I will be there on the first week of April. I am actually meeting with my Moldavian girlfriend I met on the internet.

Oh guys. If you go to faces. Md. You will see some of the MOST beautiful Moldovans! what is amazing is its a small country, yet so many pretties.

Burnie
03-08-06, 16:25
Thanks Assimil, I'll might give them a ring. I'll be there only for a couple of days, if I come across something worthwhile on P4P, I'll post it.

Regards the gf game, congrats. Always a nice feat to understand and apply. Juggling sure is more fun in far away places though!

I have been first time in Moldova in 95 and last time in 99, and I don't expect it to be the same anymore. Let's face it: back then a foreigner was a a shining exotic thing to be had in anyone's collection. By now, it is a nuisance a girl has probably to find excuses for when talking to her girlfriends. Obviously, this raises the bar. I am pretty sure though that in the end it is still pretty easy to get yourself a very good looking, quite freaky little gf in places like Moldova. Or maybe two. It'll just take a bit more game to break through the prejudices. But Moldova sure is no Columbia or Bresil, no candy bar playground. So the visitor should answer one question first: why the hassle? You know that you will be in the right place if you like blonde, loud, half-clad girls in their early 20's on vodka, who want to marry a financially stable guy, and have an ongoing affair with their first love and the guy from the boxing ground on the side. These are very often real cool girls, for him who does not marry them.........

Goldfinger
03-08-06, 17:43
Where is left in Europe then? Kaliningrad?

Doctor_Skank
03-08-06, 18:44
Goldfinger:

I'll be in Kaliningrad next week, so you can scratch that place off the map too.... :)

In all seriousness, I think the key to survival is improving your game... one way or another, it's getting harder for us.

Learn languages.
Stay fit.
Earn more money.
Learn the local "standard operating procedure".

It is getting harder, but I am not about to give up... I still have some good years left.. :)

Happy hunting all!

Felix Nordic
03-08-06, 21:25
DS;
Looking forward to some news about Kaliningrad;) Im there for a couple of days in late March:)

Assimil; You have such good memory;)

Assimil, Essi and all other hunters... Hope to see you in April!

Cheers,
Felix

Scatlover
03-08-06, 23:34
Hello brothers,

I have been to Kishinev twice. LOVED it! I usually go to Mexico for some hot action.

I need an advise. I will be in Kishinev soon. I have a budget of $1000 for sex.

A) Where is the BEST place to get them? b) What exactly do I get for $1000 c) I only need it for 3 to 4 days.

I have looked into http: //www. Escorts-moldova. Com/ but I think the rates are kind of steep and the selection is not much. I also looked here http: //www. Girl-directory. Com/eastern-europe-escort. Php? ID=2059 but I need more choices!

Also, I do not speak russian. I am thinking of hiring a driver to show me the best spots. So HELP!

I will post photos when I come back with your help. I will be there on the first week of April. I am actually meeting with my Moldavian girlfriend I met on the internet.

Oh guys. If you go to faces. Md. You will see some of the MOST beautiful Moldovans! what is amazing is its a small country, yet so many pretties.Don't pay so much for a pro girl!! Ask Essi for a good Sauna...also you could hire a cab driver, who'll take you to one.

With that amount, you can act like an highroler in Star Treck or the other clubs and discos!! ;)

You find a lot of semi pros there, so you can also lie on them, like they do to you...tell them about how wealthy you are!! ;)

I would also like to hear something about K-grad. It seems to be an undeveloped place for mongering...and a non EU country in the middle of the EU - already a passport should let the girls becomming wet!! :D

Daytripper30
03-09-06, 05:53
Hello guys,

I have been to kishinev twice. LOVED it! I usually go to Mexico for some hot action.

I need an advise. i will be in Kishinev soon. i have a budget of $1000 for sex.

a) where is the BEST place to get them ?
b) what exactly do i get for $1000
c) I only need it for 3 to 4 days.
d) lastly, id like to get with 2 bisexuals

Also, I do not speak russian. HELP!

DS;

Looking forward to some news about Kaliningrad;) Im there for a couple of days in late March:)

Assimil; You have such good memory;)

Assimil, Essi and all other hunters... Hope to see you in April!

Cheers,

Felix

Doctor_Skank
03-09-06, 08:33
I've been to Kgrad twice, although didnt have much time for mongering, I concentrated on freebies, which was fairly easy. Next week I will be working both the freebie scene as well as trying to uncover some p4p options. You are right, the scene there is underdeveloped... but as everywhere in EE, there must be a scene... anyway, I will report in about 10 days.

DirkDingy
03-09-06, 11:35
Hello guys,

I have been to kishinev twice. LOVED it! I usually go to Mexico for some hot action.

I need an advise. i will be in Kishinev soon. i have a budget of $1000 for sex.

a) where is the BEST place to get them ?
b) what exactly do i get for $1000
c) I only need it for 3 to 4 days.
d) lastly, id like to get with 2 bisexuals

Also, I do not speak russian. HELP!

A grand for four days will suit you well for Chisinau. Although I am dumbstruck as to how I spent $500 this past weekend there...the local men are often worse then the women when it comes to freeloading off Westerners.

I know a taxi driver that speaks good English that I can pass along to you. He seems like an honest fellow. But please pay market rates. You are not in Moscow, which should be apparent from the lack of streetlights, sidewalks, and open manholes that are abound in this city.

You can also find reasonably priced hoes in New York. Just kind of hang around there and they will find you. The saunas are an ok option, but sometimes they will find dogs for you.

This city is becoming weirder and weirder. It seems like hardcore sex tourists are slowly, but surely, arriving here and paying the girls for nothing but their presence. The girls here have a rather laizzez fair attitude about dating and they have very little qualms about meeting most of these sex tourists and letting them pay for everything with very little in return. It's like everybody around here is naively underestimating the other party. And...damn the Italians...those bastards seem to be willing to cut off their right finger for the fantasy of dating a beautiful woman. And some of these guys are actually relatively young and good looking. They must be harder up then some Americans are.

If you are really brave, you can go to Balti and fuck a nice girl all night for $10. It’s not as unsafe as it used to be. I went there with some local pals and they negotiated the provincial russian town rate for me.

My two lei: for four days and a grand hit Moscow. You can get one superhot babe from NightFight, a nice one from CF, and two girls who will do whatever you want (like toss your salad) with pleasure for about a $1000--maybe a tad more these days. Four days in Kish may or may not be enough. The first thing out of their mouths nowadays is that they want a "serious" relationship.

DG69
03-09-06, 21:41
I don't know, but when I read the last posts, than I get the impression that some guys are really desperate to fuck a eastern europe beauty. Well, it's funny that some guys are willing to fly from America to a tiny province town at the edge of Europe and pay a load of money for a uncertain chance to get sex from a not really good looking girl.
I was 3 times in Moldova, because I had there a girlfriend. But, for that I have written her a half a year before I visit her and than I had also alot of work to get her in bed. For shure there are more easier girls, but the p4p scene is really poor and it's not easy to find out what girl is a hooker and what not. All, in all it's not a good value to fly to Moldova when you don't know somebody there and if you can only stay a week.
Than fly better to Brazil, Thailand or Philippines. If you expect to find super beauties like Veronica Zemanova for 100 Dollar the night in Chisinau than I would say you have a better chance to win a Million Dollar in the lottery. Yes, there are very beautiful women, like in Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, etc. But, like in these countries, the real beauties are already engaged, or just too expensive.
Well, in Brazil, I made the experience it's even easier to find a beautiful blond woman for an resonable price!

Bez Bezarra
03-10-06, 00:17
SixNine.

We've discussed this at length before, its as much a
matter of personal tastes as where you jump off from.

Some mongers like latinas and some prefer slavic, and
others favorites are asians. That being said, the costs
and distances required to reach far flung destinations
may be secondary to what a monger wants.

On the other hand, for British mongers, east EU is an easier
trip than South America anyway. For aussies, Cambo is a
short hop.

So a lot of it depends on where you're originating from too.

Daytripper30
03-10-06, 03:41
YES!

I like East EU women. I am from los angeles, and women here take so much time. you have to talk to them. date them. flash expensive cars. In EU, its AMAZING how much attention they give.

And we simply capitalize or prey on it.

Only thing I dont like about EU women is they have little tits. The girls I have been with here in Los Angeles had boobs.

I have 2 girlfriends in Kishinev I am also visiting. so it's mission impossible for me to juggle both and get some poon :)

I agree they ( moldavians ) are somehwhat straight laced. I think you have better chances with american woman. But...Im just keeping them spinning and getting as much poon as possible.

I also agree on taste. I like EU women better than asians or latins.

I don't know, but when I read the last posts, than I get the impression that some guys are really desperate to fuck a eastern europe beauty. Well, it's funny that some guys are willing to fly from America to a tiny province town at the edge of Europe and pay a load of money for a uncertain chance to get sex from a not really good looking girl.

I was 3 times in Moldova, because I had there a girlfriend. But, for that I have written her a half a year before I visit her and than I had also alot of work to get her in bed. For shure there are more easier girls, but the p4p scene is really poor and it's not easy to find out what girl is a hooker and what not. All, in all it's not a good value to fly to Moldova when you don't know somebody there and if you can only stay a week.

Than fly better to Brazil, Thailand or Philippines. If you expect to find super beauties like Veronica Zemanova for 100 Dollar the night in Chisinau than I would say you have a better chance to win a Million Dollar in the lottery. Yes, there are very beautiful women, like in Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, etc. But, like in these countries, the real beauties are already engaged, or just too expensive.
Well, in Brazil, I made the experience it's even easier to find a beautiful blond woman for an resonable price!

Dandi
03-11-06, 12:23
Hello,

From 22. to 29. March I will stay for the first time in Chisinau to visit my two internet girlfriends.

Will somebody else be there at this time?

Kingwenslas
03-11-06, 22:50
On 8 March I posted a picture of two lovelies in the photo section:

Dirkdingy has just pm ed me asking for more information about these two girls so here goes: -

I first went to Kishinev in June 2002. At this time it was possible to buy “Makler” and telephone lots of girls who would come around to your apartment for sex for, say, 15 US Dollars an hour, depending on quality. In fact, price normally did not have much to do with quality, as is often the case in this game.

One of the adverts I answered was for an “Album” service, similar to marriage agencies, but this one was for call-girls. The idea was that you could visit a woman who had a photo album full of girls with vital statistics, prices etc. When I rang her up I didn’t bother arranging to go and see her, I just told her what I wanted. She then gave me contact details of a girl on her books and I would contact her direct. In this way I met a few nice girls and had some good times.

In fact, there is one girl in particular who I met this way who I used to have the most incredible, passionate mammoth two-hour sessions with. She was only 20, but was tall, elegant and completely dirty. Our relationship only ended in 2004 when she got married.

Another time I actually went to see my “madam”, because we were building up quite a business relationship. I still remember arriving at her block and seeing about 15 or 20 very attractive girls leaving the building. She had just been having some kind of meeting with them all.

Anyway, one of the girls my “madam” put my way was the delectable blond to the right of the picture. She was 20 years old, a law student, very obedient and had fine boobs. Oh lovely. I remember that she spent the whole hour sucking my cock but was so content and agreeable that she made it look like I was doing her a favour. This can be the difference between an excellent blowjob and a mind-blowingly amazing one.

So, as she was leaving, I asked if she could come back the next day, but with a girlfriend. In the end, I only had two sessions with these girls, but they really were fantastic. One hour cost the equivalent of 46 US Dollars.

When I went back to Kishinev in 2003, I was completely shocked by what had happened to the local escort business. None of the adverts in Makler were for escorts, only for girls who were looking for husbands. I telephoned my “madam” and she explained that just two weeks after I had left the previous year the police had come around and closed her down. Now she was running a different business. And she was too scared to give me any phone numbers of any of her girls.

When I went back to Kishinev in 2004 I was prepared. I took a photograph with me and had it in mind to go to the local university’s law department and ask around to see if I could find her.

Instead what happened is that I met a bunch of young guys who found it cool to have a friend who was a foreigner and who spent a bit of money on them. I asked for their advice about how to find this girl. When I said that she was a law student, they found this hilarious. They told me that it would be possible to find this girl through police records and that one of them had a friend, who had a friend etc etc.

The result was that they produced a record from the local police station which told us her name, last known address, criminal record and the fact that she was now working outside the republic. And the criminal record was a few convictions for working as prostitute.

So I never saw her again. Fortunately, however, by 2004 the situation with P4P had changed again and it was possible to find plenty of totty in Makler, so I was happy.

Kingwenslas

Daytripper30
03-12-06, 08:20
hello dandi-

I'll be in kishinev also to meet 2 girlfriends. Funny!

I met both from bride. Ru

I have no intention of marrying. I just wanna take a vacation and what a better way.

Anyways. Message me to exchange ideas how to get more chicks.

Kind of scary now because if you read the news, it seems the country is bound for a civil war. Ukraine blockeded tiraspol and export is 90% of their income.

Who knows they may invade kishinev?

AHHHHH.

Maybe a bad timing.

Zippy
03-12-06, 11:01
Excellent information, Kingwenslas! It is great to get some more history to answer the question of why Chisinau is such a poor P4P destination! It seems like it should be much better, but when I was there recently, just like you described, the girls are very afraid of the Police! It reminds me of Cuba or Vietnam!

Kingwenslas
03-12-06, 22:19
Hi Zippy,

Thanks for the show of appreciation. It will spur me to write a little more.

Now a little note for Wwwroot: -

I am not a vicar, and I don’t want to preach, but meeting girls off bride.ru not the best way to go. The two reasons for this are, firstly, you are wasting their time, and secondly, more importantly, you are wasting your own time.

I have played around with dating websites and have often communicated with girls and met them when I arrived in the “big” city. I have only ever had sex with three of them, so in other words, it was not worth it.

I have also picked up girls in the street and invested time and money in building a relationship so that I can get my end away. Do you know what? In all the times this has actually led anywhere, I have always later calculated that the sex was not worth it.

The thing is, getting a working girl is so easy and so cheap, there is simply no point in trying to get a girl the old fashioned way. In 2004 I had invested about three dates and the money that that takes, in befriending a sexy Moldovan girl. Finally it was time to take her to bed, things were going well, we were getting undressed in the apartment, and she came out with, “I suppose you are going to have sex and then just leave me in the morning”. Actually yes, that was the plan, but I wasn’t going to say that, was I? But believe me, she got her revenge in more ways than you can imagine.

If, however, you meet your two dates, and one of them turns out to be sexy, intelligent, good company and not money grabbing, then, big one this, you really ought to marry her, as girls like that are thin on the ground.

I think my advice would be to try your method out, but be sceptical and don’t waste too much time on it. When it works, though, it can be good. You always have far stronger memories of women that you have not directly paid for. And don’t forget the old adage, “There’s no such thing as a free lunch”.

Kingwenslas

Daytripper30
03-13-06, 08:37
King,

Thanks for the advise. In a way I like both. The constant correspondence via email of the "I love yous" and the exchange of photos and endless chat in yahoo messenger.

I know this mode is not for everybody.

Some guys just wanna get laid with less talk as much as possible.

Last year I met a girl in kishinev from faces. Md here is her profile http: //www. Faces. Md/details. Php? id=2458&lang=0

I was STUNNED by her beauty so I asked her to marry me so I went there gave the ring, proposed and waited for her interview at the embassy.

I work in the field of IT, so I'm a hacker and I managed to get her email password and read ALL he emails. We broke up when I found out she has a boyfriend in kishinev also.

Point is. You are ABSOLUTELY right. It takes so much time. You have to devote our time to the girl. Sex is bad also. I am 30 years old and she is 18. Very boring sex.

Not even worth it.

When I am with her, people say I am lucky, but I am the only one who doesnt think so. Boring boring boring.

Hi Zippy,

Thanks for the show of appreciation. It will spur me to write a little more.

Now a little note for Wwwroot: -

I am not a vicar, and I don’t want to preach, but meeting girls off bride.ru not the best way to go. The two reasons for this are, firstly, you are wasting their time, and secondly, more importantly, you are wasting your own time.

I have played around with dating websites and have often communicated with girls and met them when I arrived in the “big” city. I have only ever had sex with three of them, so in other words, it was not worth it.

I have also picked up girls in the street and invested time and money in building a relationship so that I can get my end away. Do you know what? In all the times this has actually led anywhere, I have always later calculated that the sex was not worth it.

The thing is, getting a working girl is so easy and so cheap, there is simply no point in trying to get a girl the old fashioned way. In 2004 I had invested about three dates and the money that that takes, in befriending a sexy Moldovan girl. Finally it was time to take her to bed, things were going well, we were getting undressed in the apartment, and she came out with, “I suppose you are going to have sex and then just leave me in the morning”. Actually yes, that was the plan, but I wasn’t going to say that, was I? But believe me, she got her revenge in more ways than you can imagine.

If, however, you meet your two dates, and one of them turns out to be sexy, intelligent, good company and not money grabbing, then, big one this, you really ought to marry her, as girls like that are thin on the ground.

I think my advice would be to try your method out, but be sceptical and don’t waste too much time on it. When it works, though, it can be good. You always have far stronger memories of women that you have not directly paid for. And don’t forget the old adage, “There’s no such thing as a free lunch”.

Kingwenslas

Scatlover
03-14-06, 00:37
Guys, I read so much disappointment here in the last time.
Is it only because of that you awaited to much, before you came to Kish or just bad experiences with girls??

I guess there are already to many foreigners, so that nearly every girl is a semi-pro...but takes a lot more money from you, than a real-pro would costs.
If more of theese Turkish mongers would be a member in a forum like this, it would be easier for us. The girls are already asking for to much - before you get something from the girl. Spending to much time and money on theese ones is like wasting time and burning money!!
But the next man has already to buy here more...maybe you know, what bullshit they know about western Europe and especially the value of money.

I hope, Chisinau isn't becoming a second Riga, where you nearly get no more chance, to lay a non-pro girl!!

The girls seems to play a worser game with us, than we would ever do to them.
We shouldn't forget that we are the ones, who can go everywhere in the world - not the moldovans!! :)
If Moldova became a bad place for hunting, we should discover new places!!
Maybe one day Kim Jong-Il will share his millions of girls with us!! :D

Prosal
03-14-06, 10:19
Guys

I don't want to be controversial but it seems that you are way too sensitive. Who cares about what kind of game the girls are playing ?

Some girls are looking for gold-digging, some for sex and fun, some for short term relationships, some for long term relationships, some for material things, some for a "ticket" to get out of the country, ect. All this can easily be used to our advantage, just like they use their assets to their advantage.

About Chisinau being a "bad place", I disagree and would say that for the guys who have some skills, discernment and the most important, TIME, there's IMO still in Moldova plenty of opportunities for fun and sex-adventures with hot non-pros. As in all East Europe I guess.

Just my two centimos.

Cheers

DirkDingy
03-14-06, 11:25
the Moldovan girls place guys into three categories: serious men in Moldova who they wouldn’t dare disrespect, short term foreigners who are nothing more than walking atms, and men who will potentially take them the fuck outta this shithole. As stated ad nauseaum on this board, if the girls know that your game is to fuck and leave her game is to suck on your wallet with little in return. Like all games, this may or may not be won to one’s advantage.

Zippy: I’m sorry about not being able to meet up with you but I had some problems here with the authorities (re my side bizz) and was in Brasov for some of the time that you were here.

King: you sound like my kinda guy too. I agree that its often emotionally and financially cheaper to just get a working girl. Sometimes the chase just isn't worth it. Kudos for your investigate moxie in tracking down a particularly delightful hoe. Please do come to down. It ain’t as bad any many guys on this board are claiming it to be. I can’t think of a time when I have not fucked at least two new women each week I have been here.

Liliatc
03-18-06, 16:35
Hello. I just get married to a girl from Chisinau. I find her on contactservice.cc. A man and his wife is running this page and give me good service all the way. They follow me to clubs, restaurant and everything that I want to do they fix for me. Better service you will never find!!

Good lock to everyone!

Liliatc
03-18-06, 17:04
Hello,

I just get married to a girl from Chisinau. I find her on contactservice.cc. A man and his wife is running this page and give me good service all the way. They follow me to clubs, restaurant and everything that I want to do they fix for me. Better service you will never find!!

Good lock to everyone!!!

Scatlover
03-19-06, 02:38
Hello,

I just get married to a girl from Chisinau. I find her on contactservice.cc. A man and his wife is running this page and give me good service all the way. They follow me to clubs, restaurant and everything that I want to do they fix for me. Better service you will never find!!

Good lock to everyone!!!

Yeah, now everybody here knows about your advertisement...

Essi
03-19-06, 13:05
Hi

Can u believe that we dont want to get married?

If we want we dont need help at all we are hunters we can marry every day is well.

The restaurants and clubs are happy to welcom us with pleasure.

Wish you a good luck with your lovely chishinau wife.

If you look for a lover from chishinau too we can help you for free and we dont have a web.

ESSI

DirkDingy
03-23-06, 09:32
I hear NY is closing. This is akin to Herestreau closing in Bucharest. I wonder where all the WGs will go.

Essi
03-23-06, 11:07
Hi

You mean new york billiard centre in dedeman?

ESSI

DirkDingy
03-23-06, 11:13
Hi

You mean new york billiard centre in dedeman?

ESSI

the one and only. i was told operations will cease on 5/1. :(

Fawie
03-25-06, 03:12
Hi guys,

Finally decided to bit the bullet and have purchased my ticket to chisinau arriving on the 2nd and leaving on the 6th in and out so to speak.

Now as a young but fat arab terrorist looking chappy, i am doubting that i will be able to pull over there let alone do it in the 4 night i am there

So my brothers I ask the following and hope the infinate wisdom of my more experienced honorable mongers will see me safe.

And so the queries.

1) Where do i stay and who do i call ( i am a paranoid bugger and money is no object as far as a safe apartment or hotel is concerned, the main aspect being of course that it is girl friendly)

2) Where do i call for some uncomplicated paid for sex, i enjoy the hunt but it is unrealistic in my time there, also what are the costs i should paying

3) I am an anal enthusiast as per the previous Q, do you have any numbers for working girls that offer said services

4) Is there anywhere i should stay away from and any other general advice?

I thank you in advance for your help

F

Scatlover
03-27-06, 03:09
1) Where do i stay and who do i call ( i am a paranoid bugger and money is no object as far as a safe apartment or hotel is concerned, the main aspect being of course that it is girl friendly)

2) Where do i call for some uncomplicated paid for sex, i enjoy the hunt but it is unrealistic in my time there, also what are the costs i should paying

3) I am an anal enthusiast as per the previous Q, do you have any numbers for working girls that offer said services

4) Is there anywhere i should stay away from and any other general advice?

I thank you in advance for your help

F

1) Look for an appartment!! Cheaper and you're a lot more flexibel...

2) Buy a Makler magazine or ask taxi drivers. They'll bring you to a sauna...give them a tip around 100 - 150 Lei and get their number, if they speak english!!

3) You won't find any working girls on the streets or in a redlight district, like in western europe. Prostitution is illegal in Moldova!! But nearly every girl is a semi-pro girl. You'll find them in New York bowling and nearly every disco.

4) Stay away from Dedeman Hotel...very (girl-)unfriendly and expensive. The same like in Jolly Alon!! And stay away from fancy girls, who aren't replying your flirt offers. This girls could be connected to the local mafia. The moldovan police is like mafia, too!! :D If you don't look at them, while they're driving next to you in their Lada or if you don't look them in their eyes, they won't stop you and ask for money...if it'll happen, 100 Lei will be enough!!

Fawie
03-28-06, 17:07
Hi guys well apartment etc etc booked and paid for.

Query is where do i change money when i am there will be coming with USD and GBP and do not want to be stiched up, airports i know are the worst place to do it so if any of you have suggestions that would be great.

fawie

Scatlover
03-28-06, 22:10
anyplace you wish. there is an exchange on virtually every corner in kish. the best rates are from the kiosks on stefan cel mare.

Yeah, but only for the owner!! ;)

Next to your appartment in Decebal 23 is Jumbo mall...there are two banks inside!!
You can also use credit cards in bigger restaurants and supermarkets like Nr.1 and Fidesco...it's only 2nd world noz 3rd world!! :D

Fawie
03-28-06, 22:14
cheers, will banks sound my best bet! do you know what time the jumbo mall closes in the evening?

yeah, but only for the owner!! ;)

next to your appartment in decebal 23 is jumbo mall...there are two banks inside!!
you can also use credit cards in bigger restaurants and supermarkets like nr.1 and fidesco...it's only 2nd world noz 3rd world!! :d

DirkDingy
03-28-06, 22:27
yeah, but only for the owner!! ;)

13.3...13.1..13.6...it's hardly worth the extra step. i always thought that banks give lowsy rates compared to exchange houses...but i could surely be wrong. thanks for the heads up.

Felix Nordic
03-28-06, 23:39
Exchange booths are to be found every 100 m on Stefan cel mare, atleast!

From what I have seen the rate is pretty much the same. Be careful if you change larger amounts or if they have a certain percentage in commission.

Cheers and happy hunting everybody!

Motto: Dont ruin paradise!

/Felix

Larsca04
03-29-06, 09:15
fawie,

the more away from main street stefan cel mare, the better in general the exchange rate.
i can confirm, jumbo is a good place for turning your currency into lei.
be aware to count the amount of money you receive back. still sometimes they try to cheat you, especially if you are a foreigner.
and refuse to accept partly destroyed bank-notes, because it happens, that those bank-notes won´t be accepted in shops, restaurants and other places later.
also falsified banknotes are a mayor problem in moldova. better not accept dollar or euro banknotes outside of banks.

by the way: in case of emergency there are meanwhile plenty of atms along the bigger streets, especially st. cel mare.

have fun

larsca

and pleeeeaasssee do not spoil the local market with that absurd payment for a girl as you mentioned previously :-)

Fawie
03-29-06, 16:21
D not worry 150EUR is much to steep for my blood anyway, quick question and i have founds bit and bobs from the posts but as a definative answer.

1) can i get a visa at the airport or do i need one prior to travelling
2) if i can get it at the airport bar the obvious passport etc , what other doucment ation should i have?

help would be recieved greatfully

fawie,

the more away from main street stefan cel mare, the better in general the exchange rate.
i can confirm, jumbo is a good place for turning your currency into lei.
be aware to count the amount of money you receive back. still sometimes they try to cheat you, especially if you are a foreigner.
and refuse to accept partly destroyed bank-notes, because it happens, that those bank-notes won´t be accepted in shops, restaurants and other places later.
also falsified banknotes are a mayor problem in moldova. better not accept dollar or euro banknotes outside of banks.

by the way: in case of emergency there are meanwhile plenty of atms along the bigger streets, especially st. cel mare.

have fun

larsca

and pleeeeaasssee do not spoil the local market with that absurd payment for a girl as you mentioned previously :-)

Essi
03-30-06, 08:35
Hi

The VISA you can do at the airport for 60 $.

AS you enter to the arrivals hall its on the right.

ESSI

Larsca04
03-30-06, 08:50
fawie,

thnx god essi is wrong. visa doesn´t cost 600$, but 60$. one zero less makes a lot :-)

also you need a valid passport for at least 3 more months plus 1-2 passport photos. in past they didn´t ever ask for a photo - meanwhile more and more often they do.
it is possible to achieve the visa applying formular beforehand online from your local moldovan embassy (if existing), so you will save some time avoiding to wait in the herd of other appliers in airport.

have fun

larsca

DirkDingy
03-31-06, 04:04
Hi

The VISA you can do at the airport for 60 $.

AS you enter to the arrivals hall its on the right.

ESSI

depending on nationality.

Fawie
03-31-06, 12:37
depending on nationality.

I'm british, should that be an issue?

Essi
03-31-06, 13:46
Hi

If you are british and you just want to visit ones a year don't bother to do VISA in advance do it at the airport if you want to visit few times in 6 monthes better to do a 6 month visa in london in the moldovan ambassy.

I think you can do 3 month visa at the airport cost dont know for sure.

As a rguelar visiter to kishinev I made a one year visa cost 160 $ but you need an invitation from any moldovan company and to register it in kishinev or if you are owner of a copmpany.

I hope it help you.

If you want to avoid the line for making visa at the airport ( it depend if you come with many passengers who need visa like you) better order VIP and you will enter via special entrance to moldova (not many passengers do it) cost you 16 pounds - 350 lei (1 pound is 22.30 lei).

ESSI

Fawie
03-31-06, 15:01
Hi

If you are british and you just want to visit ones a year don't bother to do VISA in advance do it at the airport if you want to visit few times in 6 monthes better to do a 6 month visa in london in the moldovan ambassy.

I think you can do 3 month visa at the airport cost dont know for sure.

As a rguelar visiter to kishinev I made a one year visa cost 160 $ but you need an invitation from any moldovan company and to register it in kishinev or if you are owner of a copmpany.

I hope it help you.

If you want to avoid the line for making visa at the airport ( it depend if you come with many passengers who need visa like you) better order VIP and you will enter via special entrance to moldova (not many passengers do it) cost you 16 pounds - 350 lei (1 pound is 22.30 lei).

ESSI

I saw that on eth airport.md website, how exactly to i order a VIP service becasue that will make life alot easier, i phoned the numbers on the site but no luck no-one ever picks the phone up can you provide me with some help on how i can arrange for this

Essi
04-01-06, 21:37
Hi

I can get you the number of the VIP.

when do you need it?

ESSI

Fawie
04-01-06, 21:40
i hit chisinau at 18:20 tomorrow

Essi
04-02-06, 09:58
Hi

The number for VIP is 0037322524174.

The stuff will be happy to assist you in english.

Have fun.

ESSI

Fawie
04-02-06, 18:01
Hi

The number for VIP is 0037322524174.

The stuff will be happy to assist you in english.

Have fun.

ESSI

First hour in chisinau, not quite what i expected and am plesantly surprised off to jumbo in a sec to get some food!

Scatlover
04-02-06, 22:53
First hour in chisinau, not quite what i expected and am plesantly surprised off to jumbo in a sec to get some food!

Please tell us what you did expected!!
Already checked some girls out?? ;)

It Travel
04-03-06, 07:53
Dear Friends

In the next months I will be just for a couple of days in Moldova (Kishinev), so as you can understand, I will have no time to waste…

I just wonder if you can provide me with some help on two three items…

Which are the night clubs/strip clubs where you can take out the girls to your hotel…

Some body has a good Sauna address with beautiful girls?

Are there some Internet resources…

Eventually PM me…

Thanks IT

Fawie
04-03-06, 08:15
please tell us what you did expected!!
already checked some girls out?? ;)

to be honest mate was too terrified last night to go anywhere it was pitch black apart from the light eminating from jumbo, today will pluck up courage

Scatlover
04-03-06, 19:46
To be honest mate was too terrified last night to go anywhere it was pitch black apart from the light eminating from jumbo, today will pluck up courage

I Hope, that you had more sucsess today!!
Take tomorrow the maxitaxi from Jumbo to Blvd. Stefan cel Mare and have lunch in a restaurant...the students will also join later and you'll get lots of chances to goal.
Don't be afraid of Chisinau at night...if you take a taxi or maxitaxi, you can get safe around Kish...

Fawie
04-04-06, 11:07
i hope, that you had more sucsess today!!
take tomorrow the maxitaxi from jumbo to blvd. stefan cel mare and have lunch in a restaurant...the students will also join later and you'll get lots of chances to goal.
don't be afraid of chisinau at night...if you take a taxi or maxitaxi, you can get safe around kish...

not really lol, i went to new york, and it was slim picking or rather no picking sat there until around 2 am no luck, got in a cab and went to barcardi, got a number from a stripper and a $10 lapdance, but no action she said she was available but not at that moment as th e"madam" does not approve.

will try startrek or whatever it it called tonight

all in all day 2 no lay!

wish me luck 4 today

Scatlover
04-04-06, 19:25
Not really lol, i went to new york, and it was slim picking or rather no picking sat there until around 2 am no luck, got in a cab and went to barcardi, got a number from a stripper and a $10 lapdance, but no action she said she was available but not at that moment as th e"madam" does not approve.

will try startrek or whatever it it called tonight

all in all day 2 no lay!

wish me luck 4 today

Well, the city isn't a *****house!! If you read the latest postings, you could read, that the action isn't like the years before, but some guys still score.

Make dates at daytime and take the girls out for dinner...and maybe you get laied in the first night. Star Trek is ok, lots of girls who will go with you for money. But please don't pay more than 50€ for a whole night!!

How was your visit to the Frankfurt Bahnhofsviertel?? ;)

Fawie
04-04-06, 23:44
well, the city isn't a *****house!! if you read the latest postings, you could read, that the action isn't like the years before, but some guys still score.

make dates at daytime and take the girls out for dinner...and maybe you get laied in the first night. star trek is ok, lots of girls who will go with you for money. but please don't pay more than 50€ for a whole night!!

how was your visit to the frankfurt bahnhofsviertel?? ;)

frankfurt was amazing took a 20 minute ride on the s-bahn to the hauptbanhof, reminded me of my days as a student in frankfurt! had a quick meal at weinerwald then had 2 hour session with a chick called helga for 100eur, was well worth the money and the rush to get back to the airport!

tired going out again today, no luck whatsoever, am not too fussed because am acctually discovering the charms of chisinau, it is a nice city, and the people are really friendly, have no got stopped by a copper yet but am waiting for that to happen, well tomorrow is my last day here so if nothing happens such is life, i am glad i have visited the place!

Daytripper30
04-04-06, 23:54
Hello my brothers :)

I just came back from KIV.

This is my 3rd trip, and I go 3 times a year.

You can still get free-bees. I met up with 4 chicks, and got laid. The age is from 18 to 24 years old. I am 30 years old from Los Angeles California.

Here in los angeles, its harder to get a woman in the sack. They are more independent. In los angeles, you must drive a BMW or Mercedez and live in a nice apartment/house and have a good career.

You dont get sex until maybe the 4th date.

I drive a Mercedez SLK and BMW Z3, live by the beach, make very good money and its still an effort for me to get beautiful women in los angeles. Its so easy in KIV. too easy :)

in KIV, I had sex on the first 4 hrs! I met these girls from Yahoo and ICQ. You just get friendly with them. Send some webcam photos of you.
Correspond for a month or so.

Women in KIV is easy to please. Buy chocolates. some cheap jewelry. perfumes. make her laugh. eat at a nice restaurant and in a few hours she will be sucking your d*ck.

not likely to happen in los angeles, unfortunately!

I have a small internet business in KIV and suppose to interview 4 people. I was having sex day and night and only had time to interview 1 person!

I think it was worth it. 1 week of f*cking 4 different women!

I am surprised fawie hasnt gotten laid! If I were you fawie, I'll just get with an escort girl. Everywhere you look in KIV, pretty girls everywhere. Especially in Sun City. I am an average looking guy. But, my game is to make women laugh
and spend some time talking with them.

I dont know if this will help, but I stayed in this Hotel.

http://www.vispas.com/description/royal.html

It might help you get laid the next time. It looks like a "panty dropper". I banged all 4 girls in this suite. hehe.

I am definately staying in this hotel again when I come back this summer :)

Compared to los angeles, KIV is where I get my women :)

Daytripper30
04-05-06, 00:03
Tired going out again today, no luck whatsoever, am not too fussed because am acctually discovering the charms of chisinau, it is a nice city, and the people are really friendly, have no got stopped by a copper yet but am waiting for that to happen, well tomorrow is my last day here so if nothing happens such is life, i am glad i have visited the place!Fawin,

My advice, go to internet sites such as ICQ or bride.ru. Talk to them for a few weeks. Exchange photos.

Talk to a couple of them. Then when you come to the city, you will have an instant girlfriend.

As a backup, get an escort.

I think for your problem, only Essi can help. because he's the PIMP!
LOL

I am just a 1 calorie pimp.

I dont know. Maybe because Im from los angeles, and the chicks can relate to me since half of what they see in TV is los angeles ( hollywood, beverly hills etc ).

but definately, KIV has better looking girls than los angeles. the beautiful girls we have on los angeles are "over priced". takes too much effort.

Felix Nordic
04-05-06, 01:18
WWWrot;

With that suit even quasimodo would have shagged! Not everybody is on your budget! What you spend in one night I spend in one week for the apartment! I know those who run real businesses definetely have better chances to shag. So we normal hunters really cant compare with your stats. Im happy you had fun though;)

With your assets I probably wouldnt even need to go to Moldova.

Fawie!

Man, go see a Banja! Ask for a krassiva devuschka maximum dvasets let!

Happy hunting gentlemen and have fun!:) We only live once!!!

I hit the scene later today!

//Felix

Your Dog
04-05-06, 03:48
Is Chisinau, Pussy Heaven?

Member #1006
04-05-06, 12:00
obvioulsy, not, for him.

what is kiv? never heard kish referred to this way before.

KIV is Kishniev airport... Like CDG for Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris...

DirkDingy
04-05-06, 12:58
multimesc.

Fawie
04-05-06, 14:41
WWWrot;

With that suit even quasimodo would have shagged! Not everybody is on your budget! What you spend in one night I spend in one week for the apartment! I know those who run real businesses definetely have better chances to shag. So we normal hunters really cant compare with your stats. Im happy you had fun though;)

With your assets I probably wouldnt even need to go to Moldova.

Fawie!

Man, go see a Banja! Ask for a krassiva devuschka maximum dvasets let!

Happy hunting gentlemen and have fun!:) We only live once!!!

I hit the scene later today!

//Felix

what is a banja?

Fawie
04-05-06, 14:43
Is Chisinau, Pussy Heaven?

nothing to tell there obviously is tons of talent here, i have just been unlucky so far, i can fully concur with the general rule, to fuck in chisinau YOU NEED TO SPEND TIME HERE. that is the golden rule from what i can tell!

Fawie
04-06-06, 00:07
well my hoped for sex filled 3 days did not happen not even a tini weeny bit. how do i feel about it? pretty darn good, i got it out of my system which is important, i came here with unrealistic expectations and to be honest i suffered for it.

at 27 now i had my first p4p action at 17 since then i have shagged on 4 continents and had a pretty good time, i think my "failure" here is due to lack of heart to be honest. i just cannot bring myself to hunt anymore.

plus i think it has taken chisinau to tell me i need to start paying a bit more attention to the beauty content winner i married from bulgaria who gave me 2 gorgeous daughters, i am travelling thousands of miles ( very often i just do not report) not for sex but it is always on my agenda when ever my frequent business trips happen......, sorry just a rant and a little bit of a straight from the heart story. i met some lovely people here i have to admit.

i believed as rep001lover put it i was coming to the *****house city, but no i think i came to a great city with really wonderful people who never tried to cheat me but offered me heartfelt friendship.

i will come back here for sure but p4p, not for me any more i think.......,

i envy you all for still having the hunters instinct, but mine has died out :( in a way yep am greatful but has been a good ten years and you cannot fault that

Zippy
04-06-06, 18:32
Hey Fawie,

I wouldn't let Chisinau take you away from the mongering game. I had very similar experiences as you on my trip. Chisinau is not a quality mongering destination. You need at least a month there and then you'll have the chance to meet many girls. But, for the life of me, I can't imagine why anyone would want to go to Chisianu strictly for mongering, having only a few days. For example, it took the great Essi literally hours one day to find me one mediocre working girl.

Chisinau is great if you have time and are looking for non-pros or semi pros. For hard core mongering, head to Asia or Latin America.

It's cool you had a pretty good time anyway checking out the people and the culture. I found the atmosphere fascinating!

DG69
04-07-06, 07:48
Yes it's totally right. Chisinau is a nice city, with interesting atmosphere. You can find there friendly people and real relationships. Though it's by far not a mongering destination.
If you want eastern European working girls, go better to Dubai or Moscow. Maybe there are other places as well, but these two I know. Ah, yes Spain is also Ok, if you like Romanian pros.
In Moscow are some Clubs where you can easily meet pros, in Chisinau not. Well, there are some in clubs like Startreck or City, but they usually don't show that they are pros. So, you have to find out by yourself.
Is Chisinau good for non pros. Well, maybe but it needs time, it needs aproaching skills and it needs language skills. Also, if you are handsome and rich it will be not bad. I can say that I was successful with the internet story. Wrote to a girl at MD and after 6 months I visit her. But, it was not easy to have sex with her, since she was a virgine and very shy and emotional. Don't wanted to be use, so it cost me some time until I got her. But, with other girls it might go faster. Though real beauties have mostly already a lover or sponsor and they are will not easy to get. Same like in every country in this world. Except maybe in Africa.
Ok, to make thinks short and easy, for guys who want come for sex to Chisinau, you will be most likely disappointed. For those who are good in approaching women and want non pros, than you might be succesful there. But, than you might be successful also in other countries or even your home town.

DG69
04-07-06, 16:04
iChisinau is the worst capital city in europe save Kosovo...no real infastructure to speak of and its GDP is the same as the Sudan's. Is the atmosphere interesting? Depends on your defintion of interest...lol...Are the people nice? they are quite nice and eager to be buddy-buddy with anyone....as long as you have money. make no mistake about it, the locals smile at you so much because they are salivating at the prospect of getting a few lei off you. that being said, so what? my true friends are at home and if i can get what i want from someone for a few beers and some bs stories then great.

Well, here I don't agree. Yes, Chisinau seems at the first look not very nice, especially in winter, which can last until April. My first impression was like yours. When I walked on the street the first what I saw was a beautiful blond girl with a very bad aditute. She pushed people who stand in her way. Luckily not me. On the airport and in shops the typical unfriendly, no smile, typical socialistic bureaucracy behaviour. Not, so much like for example in Russia, maybe because of Romanian influence, but still no service culture.
But, I met there were nice girls, who are really not interested in my money and with high moralic values. Just such girls are a little bit victorian, not easy to get for sex. But, ok to go out and have fun. Just they search for a long time relationship and they are not interested in money. Well, not that what I came to Moldavia, but I had there nice parties in my appartment and I found alot of real friends. There are some girls who write me still emails.
Ok, also when you go out you have to commit that the nightlife is Ok. Regarding what you can find in other cities of that size it's really good. They have nice discos and good restaurants as well. You can see alot of pretty girls. Maybe in Moscow or Romania you will find more, but it's still not bad. Oh, there are also bad sides there. Corrupt policemen and people at the airport. No, real p4p scene, not much people speak English, or willing to communicate in English, even when they can speak some words. But, as I said nice people can be found there, just it's not a p4p scene. People who plan to come just for one week, will get disappointed I guess. It's a waist of money.

Daytripper30
04-10-06, 06:19
I agree. I live in Los Angeles. I go to Tijuana Mexico ( Adelita, Chicago club etc. ) sometimes. Let me tell you. I think it is probably THE best place for mongering. The women are top-notch. They are not the mexican/aztec indian looking ones. They look like the cuties you see on TV. You know. mainstream. brown hair. mestisa etc.

I like Kishinev because if you ask any average person in USA or probably eben in western europe about Moldova, they will probably have no idea!

Yet the people are friendly and helpful. the girls are pretty and fairly easy to have a relationship with. and they like foreign men.

I am not "rich", but you dont need to own a luxury car and make 6 or 7 figure salaries to meet these women. I think they are fascinated with me as I am fascinated with them.

If you have lived in los angeles or new york, the selectioon of women in Russia/Moldova is so much! I dont think I will ever want an american girlfriend. Ever!

The only thing I do not like about kishinev is the food at the restaurant. Yucko!

Bez Bezarra
04-11-06, 12:19
The only thing I do not like about kishinev is the food at the restaurant. Yucko!

So did you really go there for gourmet dining or DATY.

Look, if you're so hungry, go find the hot doggie girl on the
corner in the park, ask her to give you some help with your weiner.

FrankThomas24
04-11-06, 22:05
Well wwwroot,

But mamaliguta is very good, or not?

Daytripper30
04-12-06, 15:50
Well wwwroot,

But mamaliguta is very good, or not?I liked andy's pizza: )

Oh and the steak at wig wam (4th floor of Jumbo) is the bomb! the way they made the steak is PERFECT!

Very spicy.

I don't think I've had mamaliguta. Unless you are making fun of me. Hehe

Essi
04-13-06, 21:08
Hi

The mamaliga is the national food of moldova made of corn powder cooked in milk very tasty. You can find it in any restaurant.

Have fun

ESSI

Daytripper30
04-16-06, 06:45
Hi guys.

Question. I go to Kishinev 3 to 4 times a year.

How hard is it to get my friend a tourist visa to the USA? what is the approximate time frame?

Any advise where to start / how to start?

It Travel
04-16-06, 20:21
Dear Friends, and dear Essi!

I would like to have some infos on good saunas... and whatever, on ground I'll soon be there... but of course my knowledge is limited to a short trip, of course I get laid... but...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=423497&postcount=469

I would like the two petite teens in Kasanova... (as they wite it... Might for an Italian!) or anything else, but a sure thing, just an address... a sauna with some choice, and not going for a dumb taxi driver...

As said I've been once in Moldova, some days, but I speak some Russian, and I want some sure things... no wondering... who have red my reports know this...

I know that if I go around nights... I can get laid esaily... the problem is not this. I want to get laid as I want, not with girls like the ugly girls coming at Bacardi... really shit...

Somebody helps me? Eventually PM me!

I'll PM you on Moscow... If you ask with internet address.

I'll go to Tirasopol also... and, of course share all the infos...

IT

PS. If somebody has experience with the two petite teens (blonde and blax approx. 19/160/50/1 in Russian style) in Kasanova he is welcome!

Oetziboy
04-16-06, 21:04
Its also more or less the one called "POLENTA" in Italy - cornpowder cooked in slightly salted water, eaten hot little fluid, or wehen cold sliced and than roasted, also baked with chease.

Hi

The mamaliga is the national food of moldova made of corn powder cooked in milk very tasty. You can find it in any restaurant.

Have fun

ESSI

DirkDingy
04-17-06, 08:23
I would like the two petite teens in Kasanova... It's my belief that Kassanova - the club a few feet away from Bacardi - is no longer operational. It was closed this past wed, thur, and Friday; however, it may be just be operating on a truncated schedule. The best strip club in Kish is Caligua. Many of the women in Bacardi and plusshsow (or Pussy Cat or whatever its called) do not go with men for money. The ones that do are rather ugly.

I partied with four of the better looking girls from Bbacardi a few nights ago and I wished I hadn't; they just were not that hot. No money or nothing, just disco dancing and boozing.

The quality of women in all of the strip clubs here are quite average - you will find better ones walking down the street. Any Moldovan woman that wants to strip that could be considered remotely cute and who is not a complete imbecile strips in a different country.

Sauna: VIP Sauna is nice 200 an hour. I. Creanga, 22/1. Andy speaks English and can arragnge girls for you. But he takes a little cut. 069245303.

The newbie here should realize that you have less than a 30% chance of showing up at a sauna and having them get you a girl. Less if you speak no russian or romanain. The people here are very scared of the police.

It Travel
04-17-06, 12:49
Sorry,
I might be dumb...

200 what?

Including what...

Sorry again

IT

it's my belief that kassanova-- the club a few feet away from bacardi--is no longer operational. it was closed this past wed, thur, and friday; however, it may be just be operating on a truncated schedule. the best strip club in kish is caligua. many of the women in bacardi and plusshsow (or pussy cat or whatever its called) do not go with men for money. the ones that do are rather ugly.

i partied with four of the better looking girls from bacardi a few nights ago and I wished i hadn't; they just were not that hot. no money or nothing, just disco dancing and boozing.

the quality of women in all of the strip clubs here are quite average--you will find better ones walking down the street. any moldovan woman that wants to strip that could be considered remotely cute and who is not a complete imbecile strips in a different country.

sauna: vip sauna is nice 200 an hour. I. Creanga, 22/1.
Andy speaks English and can arragnge girls for you...but he takes a little cut.

the newbie here should realize that you have less than a 30% chance of showing up at a sauna and having them get you a girl...less if you speak no russian or romanain. the people here are very scared of the police.

DirkDingy
04-17-06, 14:51
lei. saunas go from 150-250 an hour. no real difference between them...all have a pool, a sauna, and a bed.

Essi
04-17-06, 17:51
Hi

Let me understand your question.

If you go to kishinev 3-4 times a year you want to know how to get visa to usa? for yoour friend?

If you never been to kishinev ??

For moldovan to get Visa to states its hard but possible if you get a letter from known man in usa to guarantee her comming back to kishinev.

lets say 5-10 of 100 moldovan get visa.

You have to go to usa ambassy in kishinev and apply if you want more details I can get for you. i know one girl got visa with no problem for one month with her american boy friend.

ESSI

It Travel
04-17-06, 19:40
lei. saunas go from 150-250 an hour. no real difference between them...all have a pool, a sauna, and a bed.

Not any links, phones, mobiles or whatever even street address to PM me?

thanks

IT

Daytripper30
04-21-06, 06:37
Hi

Let me understand your question.

If you go to kishinev 3-4 times a year you want to know how to get visa to usa? for yoour friend?

If you never been to kishinev ??

For moldovan to get Visa to states its hard but possible if you get a letter from known man in usa to guarantee her comming back to kishinev.

lets say 5-10 of 100 moldovan get visa.

You have to go to usa ambassy in kishinev and apply if you want more details I can get for you. i know one girl got visa with no problem for one month with her american boy friend.

ESSIHello Essi-

I go to KISH because I have an IT business in Romania and Moldova. I'm from Los Angeles, so I can only visit 4 times a year.

Essi. I have a friend (hot female of course! ). I would LOVE to bring as a tourist by December.

She has clean records. Only 20 yrs old.

I am thinking we should not say her purpose of visiting is to be with me, but we want to make it legitimate like any tourist.

I guess my question to you is (in your infinite wisdom. LOL) is if you know the Dos and Donts (or advise) in the application process and is December a realistic expectation?

So basically we just need to make it look like she will indeed be back to Kish? Not make it looks like were boyfriend/girlfreinds?

DirkDingy
04-22-06, 14:33
kassanova was open last night. i think they just work on weekends now.

Essi
04-22-06, 18:26
Hi

You PM me about visa to england.

Because its very important for everyone I will answer you in the public section.

To get visa to england its almost not possible for a 20 year old girl.

The only way is to get her invitation from english school from england. or some agents in kishinev offering "visa" to england for student but you can imagine how many moldovans try to get this "visa" maybe few thousand of moldovans try is well.so even 3000 euros' not enough to pay under the table.

Maybe few visa's a month essue for moldovankas.

To turkey its not a problem the moldovans get visa on arrival.

ESSI

Essi
04-25-06, 14:13
Hi

Any reports from our last visiters?

How is the weather there?

essi

Felix Nordic
04-27-06, 12:48
Essi:
The situation now is not very good. It was exelent in early april. Many girls have gone to the villages to do the compulsory visits to relatives during the easter. The girls come and go by the day and its very hard to set any planning. In the last weeks the amount of foreigners have multiplied and the scene is getting harder every day. Here are more money than ever it seems like.
No new scores for me this week.

Happy hunting,
Felix

Essi
04-27-06, 15:28
Essi:
The situation now is not very good. It was exelent in early april. Many girls have gone to the villages to do the compulsory visits to relatives during the easter. The girls come and go by the day and its very hard to set any planning. In the last weeks the amount of foreigners have multiplied and the scene is getting harder every day. Here are more money than ever it seems like.

Happy hunting,
Felix

Hi

I plan my visit for next week. i knew that now all are on vacation and even when the students come they have money in their pocket.lol.

I am not surprise that slowely many foriengers explore our little paradaise which it is in deed.

As more foriegners comming the cake spread to many pieses and the cake is not big.

Lately I start to chat on a russian website and got dozen of new numbers I guess 3-5 will lay on bed.

Have fun

THe stories about my next visit will be posting on ESSI in kishinev section you are all invited.

ESSI

DirkDingy
04-27-06, 16:48
Essi:

Happy hunting,
Felix

the student girls will be back on monday. it's like their Spring Break.

Essi
04-27-06, 22:21
Hi

This vacation of the students is the combination with orthodox pascha which was last sunday and monday and the celebration on 30 april and 1 of may. so all the schools and universties will be open on tuesday the 2nd of may.

All offices and banks and will be close monday.

ESSI

Nolies
05-06-06, 20:33
I am in chisinau right now. Here is the situation. With no lies. Anyone hoping for fast, easy sex with a non pro who will be seduced by your foreign passport better think again, THOSE DAYS ARE LONG GONE. Moldovan men now have loads of cash and are getting richer day by day. Add to that the zillion horny foreigneres hunting the streets of chisinau and you will have a clear picture of the situation here! Most of the girls here will use you AS MUCH AS THAY CAN. Yo buy them gifts and take them to clubs and restaurant and will give you a million excuses why they cant come up to your appartment.

Add to that expensive rates for pros (100$ an hour and up) and you will end up asking yourself what the hell you are doing in such a shit country!

THE GLORY DAYS OF CHISINAU ARE LONG GONE. WHERE TO GO NEXT? Maybe Belarus?

Assimil
05-07-06, 10:54
I am in chisinau right now. Here is the situation. With no lies. Anyone hoping for fast, easy sex with a non pro who will be seduced by your foreign passport better think again, THOSE DAYS ARE LONG GONE. Moldovan men now have loads of cash and are getting richer day by day. Add to that the zillion horny foreigneres hunting the streets of chisinau and you will have a clear picture of the situation here! Most of the girls here will use you AS MUCH AS THAY CAN. Yo buy them gifts and take them to clubs and restaurant and will give you a million excuses why they cant come up to your appartment.

Add to that expensive rates for pros (100$ an hour and up) and you will end up asking yourself what the hell you are doing in such a shit country!

THE GLORY DAYS OF CHISINAU ARE LONG GONE. WHERE TO GO NEXT? Maybe Belarus?

sorry, I'm not mocking you!!
it's just that yesterday I was reading the belarus forum and it was written
the same concept:
GLORIOUS DAYS ARE GONE!!!
So wich damn hole of this earth a man have to find to don't stress his life hunting females?
That's the big question, and who have the answer, who have the key of heaven,, maybe...,don't write it here...

Felix Nordic
05-07-06, 15:03
Well anyone have the solutions of this problem where to hunt in dream land? Its the next winner of the nobel price in mongering! ;)

As to the situation in Chisinau its pretty much true what the pessimist wrote, and especially for a newcommer. Please read my postings which are quite accurate. I have just returned from being in Moldova one month during april and Im now back in my country. I averaged 2 new freebie girls per week (except the last week which was horrible) but I have put in a lot of effort into the hunting and it should also be mentioned that Im a bit experienced and hunt with really good wing men! Therefore dont take my words as a rule valid for everybody!

Its been said many times before that its not a cake walk picking up girls from clubs, shopping malls etc. To any newcommer please re-read the postings during the last six months and you will learn a lot. Still you can have a lot of fun in Moldova if youre smart, skilled and lucky. But the good years are gone for sure! All experienced hunters I know say the same thing! One small exception was last winter which was bitterly cold and therefore a minimum of foreigners were in town. It was a glimpse of old times my freinds say.

Pro-girls in discos did charge USD 100 for a night in early april which went up to a 100 Euros in late april due to many new foreign customers. I turned this USD 100 offer down and told her I pay USD 50. Then she told me that USD 50 is NOTHING to her and she went away. Still there are banja girls to be had for USD 25/hour.

Even my good friend, a very experienced hunter, is being scammed sometimes. Or atleast the girls try to scam him. In New York my friend started to get suspicious when she ordered fresh juice instead of normal juice. My date for the eveing already had left me and tried to scam me to pay for a bottle of white wine she had finished. Then she sneaked away to talk with the boss from her work. Then she came back to me and give me a couple of deep kisses and went away yet again and later telling me some silly lies on the telephone that she had to go home. Total scam but I refused to pay New York for her wine. After this we went to disco People together with my friend and the beautiful girl he had in company. Tall, slim but with a nice large rack! Fantastic girl! As I wrote - he already suspected this girl to be a scammer!
Inside of People, which is a stylish and cold snobbish club where the jet set in chisinau tries to flash their wealth in the fanciest possible way. We stood up at the fence on the terasse. He asked her if she wanted a drink and she replied that first of all she has to sit down and then she wants to drink. She insisted on a sofa for 250 lei. When my friend told that he want to stand up she became colder and he could not touch her anymore. She then took of her jacket to show her revealed large assets under the blouse. Not even this made my friend toss up cash for a sofa and all of a sudden she told him she had to go home. She insited him on following her to the outside but my friend wanted to say goodbye inside. Knowing that she only did this to get money from him for the taxi back home (or to her boyfriend). This is often how it can be and the girls knows about this game very well. They want you to spend money on them! Otherwise not even a kiss! And a lot of these scammers get 25% commission of what the stupid foreigner pays for her. Its hard business!!!
By the way I can not recommend people at all! Its a snobbish place where girls almost are ashamed of talking to foreigners! Its a place for the rich local elite! Very hard to approach girls! And you will see many tables where 1000's of leis are spend on drinks and snacks! IMO this new disco people will do a lot of damage and will spoil the Chisinau girls even more! This club should be closed imedeately!!! What a shit-place!! Put on the avoid list unless you have an innocent date you want to take there to impress her. (all the girls favorite disco is ofcourse people) There are definetely money in Chisinau today and the girls dont need us that much anymore. After having been inside people I realised that Moldova will soon be what Romania is of today. Im going to change my arena for hunting!

Another thing that happened to me in the last week, after having picked up an 18 yeal old hottie outside of mcdonalds, was that the police stops you. Yes they have done this before to try to hustle you. To avoid this just carry your passport and nothing will happen! And you dont have to register anymore! This law was cancelled on the 6th of april. The latest thing is that they dont try to hustle you but wants to take the girl to the station (which usually dont have any papers on her) and makes you pay a 100 lei in bribe to avoid this. Therefore let the girl walk 5 meter behind you and not hand in hand! Cops are on the alert! They hate us foreigners comming and shagging their girls!

Later in the same night I got this 18 year old girl (ofcourse she was not a snobbish chisinau girl, she was from Balti on a brief visit) a bit drunk and we made deep kissing and I even rubbed her pussy under the pink miniskirt in the bar. I dragged her into a dark corner and pulled one tit out to suck the nipple! :) She was ready to be picked! However my girlfriend was sleeping in my apartment so we could not go there so I called my friend to ask him for an hour in his apartment. But he was lucky and had taken home a young blodinka on the second date which he also shagged! This Blondie refused to leave his apartment! Talk about bad luck! So I had a nice fresh teen ready for action and no place to shag! darn!

Well, cest la vie ;) Never cry over poured milk!

I got to tell you what happened to one stupid newcommer! He saw a beauty and took her inside a store and bought her a 500 euro mobile. He talked to her and kissed his new girlfriend who loved him so much. 30 minutes later she disappear never to be seen again!! Learn from this please.... This girl will ofcourse tell all her friends what to ask for next time they meet a foreigner!

Happy hunting fellows! Go for the nice unspoiled girls! They are still to be had but are a rare breed nowadays!

/Felix

Daytripper30
05-08-06, 04:55
Guys, Guys, Guys,

My brothers :)

Reading this new thread depresses me. I was in Kishinev last month. I'm now back from los angeles california ( land of many spoiled women who thinks they are the only ones who have vaginas ).

This is my opinion. I think any foreigner coming to Kishinev thinking he is going to get free sex is wrong. He will be disappointed. Unless you have a guy friend who will show you the ways and the spots to get it. The best place for this in my opinion is Tijuana Mexico ( ive been there. also check out the pics ).

As for me, I still have several beautiful girlfriends in Kishinev. I meet them in yahoo, msn, ICQ and even bride.ru.

I've had sex with these women, and I am still in a relationship with them.
I don't think I want to marry because it seems like it still is so easy to get a beatuful young girl.

When it gets too hard, then yes I will settle down!

My tip is going to bride.ru. That's where I met some of my girlfriends. Wouldn't you agree this is a good place ?

I also thought about this idea. How about placing an ad in the local newspaper like Makler ? The ad would say something like "Looking for short term or long term relationship with a gil 18-25 years old. Blah Blah Blah...will pay you $1000/month."

It's like a paid girlfriend on a monthly basis. I see these ads, and I think it's a good idea. This way if you're sick with a particular girl after 3 months, you get a new one.

Any thoughts ? I would like to give this advise to a friend of mine who is jealous of all the beauties i have in kishinev.

I tell him kishinev is NOT a *****-house. you have to have some game/strategy.

Essi
05-08-06, 09:50
Hi

Its realy hard for me to say the true about kishinev ..... I dont want you to be jelouse but its still easy ,yes in disco with local girls its hassel but still possible.

As I am writing here my girl friend is washing dishes in the kitchen its holiday here today so no school (she is 18 year old)

Kishinev is a pradiase still and will be, this is the mentality of the moldovan girls they like foriegners.

ESSI

Essi
05-08-06, 13:44
Hi

Its realy hard for me to say the true about kishinev..... I dont want you guys to be jelouse but I never had any problem to find girls here, yes in disco with local girls its hassel but still possible .

As I am posting here my girl friend is washing dishes in the kitchen its holiday here today so no school (she is 18 year old)

Kishinev is a pradiase still and will be, this is the mentality of the girls.

ESSI

if anyone are here in town will be happy to buy beer.

Assimil
05-08-06, 14:38
if anyone are here in town will be happy to buy beer.
if I'm not wrong, there are 2 day off, today and tomorrow,right?
days of Victory against nazism

Assimil
05-08-06, 14:50
I got to tell you what happened to one stupid newcommer! He saw a beauty and took her inside a store and bought her a 500 euro mobile. He talked to her and kissed his new girlfriend who loved him so much. 30 minutes later she disappear never to be seen again!! Learn from this please.... This girl will ofcourse tell all her friends what to ask for next time they meet a foreigner!

/Felix

Felix, do you bet that I guess from wich country the stupid come from?
ehmmmmm...la dolce vita?
:-)
Well you have to understand that many men that come from that country,
are acquainted , there, to go to some places, so called "night club".
They go there to "speak", just speak, to some eastern girls, who don't understand their language, paying something like 30 euros every 20 minutes for drinks. When the 20 minutes are gone, girl go away unless they buy another 30 euros of drinks :-)
And so on...
What a big amusement, right?
So do you think they are afraid to spend 500 euros for nothing?

Essi
05-08-06, 15:46
if I'm not wrong, there are 2 day off, today and tomorrow,right?
days of Victory against nazism

Yes you are right its holidays today and tommorow.

But the weather is not so nice so the street are not croudy.

ESSI

Essi
05-08-06, 15:53
Hi

The guy who bought cell phone for a girl even befor kiss..... I dont feel sorry for him at all this kind of guys will never have a chance to get girls every where around the globe. to get girls you need to use your brain and tactics this guy seems to be an idiot and stupit. 500 euros its a lot of moneyfor kishinev girls and for us is well. we can do much better in germany FKK clubs for this amount of money.

ESSI

Felix Nordic
05-08-06, 17:51
Essi;
For sure man! :)

Assimil; The sucker is originating from the middle east and lives in west Europe! Too much money obviously and he dont care too much about the lost money. My goodness but he ruins the market for the rest of us! We should do our best not to make this into a money hungry market for the girls. Then its easier as Essi said to visit a FKK club in germany and get hard action for the cash!

//Felix

Essi
05-10-06, 09:07
Hello

Can you imagine this week I met 3 new girls from the internet and when I offfer them money for taxi they look at me and say NO we have money you dont have to pay us we injoy and we want to continue like that.

This web is a normal chat with great selection all you need to start and push for meet them.

In the street and clubs its harder and I will explain you why in the street the girls feel cheap to answer you and afrain to seen with you unless you are her boyfriend because its a small town and they know each other to be shown with business man mean who is not her boy friend mean prostitute and she run away to have a bad name.

In discos many come with thier boy or girl friend and again the same situation so the best is one on one online... my expirience..

ESSI

Privetromashka
05-11-06, 11:40
G'Day,

I have read the forum with great interest, as I am leaving for Chisinau for four months having procured an apartment in the center. I am now looking for advice. I'll be working in Chisinau but don't expect my work to be more than a couple of hours a day.

Firstly, I am not an EE newbie, not only do I speak passable Russian, but have lived and worked in Moscow (4 years), Georgia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazahkstan and Armenia for almost seven years now, although I'm from Oz (Sydney). I know virtually every club worth knowing in all these places, and can recommend some if you go that way in your travels, by the way the best club in the world I have ever known was in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, a regular at Julianos (now Ramseys?) that club was one degree from heaven. Ask them about "the crazy australian".

Moving and setting up in a new country is second nature to me, but its still exciting.

So Essi, and the guys here, I need to start networking when I arrive, add another few regular GF's to my long list and get to know the scene.

Any immediate advice for a new arrival much appreciated.

Essi
05-16-06, 06:44
Hi

We all looking forward to your personal opinian and stories about kishinev.

The weather in general is ok the mini skirts and sexy legs already shown on the streets the sexy athmosfera is high, the flamingo disco club was opening again for the summer season last friday, this is the most high class and fancy club with the most beautyful girls of kishinev I dont say that it's a the best hunting place but for sure you will see there a very sexy girls mostly with thier rich boy friends, When you will come there look at the cars in front of the club;-) and you will understand whats going on.

The location of this club is industrial area of riscani its 7 minutes from the centre by taxi any taxi driver will take you for 25-35 lei (2-3 $ )

Have fun guys.

If anyone was here in the last few month please be kind enough to share INFO for us.

ESSI

Essi
05-16-06, 10:07
Hi

Where are you? I didnt hear nothing from you while I was in kishinev.

I am worried for you my dear.

Anything happen?

ESSI

Fawie
05-17-06, 23:40
Yep, am back in Chisinau on the 18th of June, am still on a "i will be a good husband" trip so not "escapades" for me, but would love to meet some fellow mongers for a pint. Dude from new york said the bugger is closed, but a bar should not be difficult to find!

Scatlover
07-06-06, 21:33
Fellars, be aware of maxitaxis!! ;)

I hope the Transnistrians don't act like Bush with this explosion...

Fawie
07-06-06, 21:52
fellars, be aware of maxitaxis!! ;)

i hope the transnistrians don't act like bush with this explosion...

hi rep001 what do you mean?

Scatlover
07-07-06, 17:11
Bomb explosion in a maxitaxi in Tiraspol:

http://tiraspol.info/news/article_6635.html

Noskin
07-23-06, 12:14
Hi there Privetromashka,

You seem to be a seriously well-informed mongerer. It’s a shame you did not discover this forum earlier as I am sure you could have posted a lot of useful info for everyone else. Do you mind if I ask how much you will pay for your apartment and what is its condition and location?

Let me just copy and paste a report I wrote for another forum on Kishinev: -

I would think that you could rent an apartment for under $30 per day, but it might not be in the centre and certainly would not have air conditioning (and would be unrenovated). But whatever you do, make sure that your apartment has a separate electric hot water heater otherwise you may well be having cold showers for the duration of your visit.

If you look in the Lonely Planet Guide to Eastern Europe it tells you the address of an agency. I don’t think they tell you this on the website, so go into the travel section of a bookshop and look it up. The agency is within very easy walking distance of the main railway station and opposite the Cosmos hotel. I think the address is Negruzzi 1 (or something). It is very convenient to arrive by train, book an apartment and take a bus straight there or go over to the Cosmos Hotel and take a taxi. You could even leave your bag with the agency whilst you sort yourself out.

I have done this several times, but I must warn you that on two occasions I have had money stolen from the apartment. I don’t think the agency is bad, as they are only middlemen. I think that previous tenants (or the owner) copy the keys and wait for the next person to come along.

The way to avoid trouble is firstly, insist that you have all the keys to all the locks in the door. Secondly don’t leave cash lying around. Go to an ATM every time you need money. You will pay extra for this but it’s probably better in the long run.

If you leave your camera in the apartment you must very carefully hide it. I will not say where I do this, but remember, a good place is where no one would ever think to look! Another thing to remember is that if you have taken some great pictures of two hot chicks sucking you off at the same time, you may care to email them to yourself whilst you are still in the country. This means that if your camera is stolen you still have those happy memories. Alternatively, take the memory card out and carry it around with you.

The other thing about carrying valuables around with you is that you really ought to have two wallets. One is the real one and the other the decoy. This trick got me out of some trouble back in March when I was mongering on the border of the Czech republic. I think my report is available in the correct section.

Kingwenslas

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread.

Essi
07-25-06, 13:25
Hi

Your info and answer to privertomarsha is 70 days delay I adout if it will help him.

Lots of moldovan girls were in my appartment never had any stolen !!!!!!

So please respect the moldovan girls and don't speak bad about them.

I never had any wallet stolen.

Its look to me that your last time here was 10 years ago.....

ESSI

Fawie
07-25-06, 16:53
Hi

Your info and answer to privertomarsha is 70 days delay I adout if it will help him.

Lots of moldovan girls were in my appartment never had any stolen !!!!!!

So please respect the moldovan girls and don't speak bad about them.

I never had any wallet stolen.

Its look to me that your last time here was 10 years ago.....

ESSI

Hey Essi

are you back in MD?

Essi
07-26-06, 09:41
Hey Essi

are you back in MD?

Da I am here.

But you not ;-( I try to call you.

ESSI

When u come?

Assimil

I left you my number on your PM.

Will be a pleasure to buy you beer.

See ya ;-)

ESSI

Prosal
07-29-06, 09:56
Hi Essi

I'm currently in Bucarest and plan to go in Chisinau around August 20.

Hope you will be there to squeeze a few cold beers and share some stories.

In Tari Bari as usual ? :)

Essi
07-31-06, 11:23
Hi

With a great pleasure.

Its look that I will be There from the 15 august for 10 days.

How long will you stay here?

Tari Bari is waiting for you. and cristina too ;-)

ESSI

Lust Seeker
08-04-06, 06:31
Hi All,

I am considering visiting Chisinau for a few days in September. Will attend a conference in Krakow, Poland and thinking to visit Kiev for few days and head to Chisinau for few more days. I found this site http://marisha.net/ and communicated a bit with the lady running this agency. Any body (especically ESSI the expert) knows her and if so if it is worth while to use her services. I usually do things on my own but I thought she could be useful as a guide given that I am staying for few days over there.

Thanks a lot.

Niki 21
08-25-06, 21:24
I ve never been to moldova as well but I am plannig a tour too, so I ve I hit that site (masha.net).

If you are looking for accomodation its maybe not the best choice to stay at her place cause you re not on ya own but with a women who is maybe not that openminded with you re planned ons. But maybe she hidding her real character on her website cause of the moldavien laws, who knows?

Anyway, I think I ll be there during end of September. I am 24 for year old german film and television student and on a EE tour during that time.

Not for "relaxing" reasons its more like I think EE could be a the next good place for producing parts of european films, cause its still cheap. And I m thinking about beeing the first who is shooting the diploma film somewhere there.

So I m visiting Studios bla'bla contacts bla bla and wanna have a nice time in the end of my route in Chisinau.

I'm 24, good looking and hope there is something going like you expect it as a young guy in your hollidays.

Would be nice to have a beer with one of the forum members down there, so feel free to pm me about your stayings!

And be sure I ll give good report bout my adventures!

Scatlover
08-26-06, 14:40
I ve never been to moldova as well but I am plannig a tour too, so I ve I hit that site (masha.net).

If you are looking for accomodation its maybe not the best choice to stay at her place cause you re not on ya own but with a women who is maybe not that openminded with you re planned ons. But maybe she hidding her real character on her website cause of the moldavien laws, who knows?

Well, aks Masha, if it would be ok, if you bring girls to the appartment or better aks what kind of services she's also offering...but I guess she isn't a pro and not the best looking...

If you want to have fun with a girl in a appartment, you should better rent one for your own and especially a "luxury" one (costs about 50€ per day), because you should know, that you can only score with 99% of the EE woman, if you're looking rich, acting rich or of course if you're rich!!
Why should a girl go with you, if you live on the same or worser level than her?!?!

But be aware of the hotels in Kish...totally overpriced and very girl-unfriendly!!

Essi
08-26-06, 20:28
Hi

As I understand you a very good looking guy maybe you will have good chance here.

The best way to relax here is to rent an appartment in the centre.

If you want I can assist you in this case.35 euro per night.

ESSI

Ruan2006
08-31-06, 15:36
Hi,

Looking at the forum it seems that chisinau is a great place for freebies. How does it compare (ie. how easy after hooking up for a girl to go to bed?) to provincial cities in say Ukraine?

Also, what about the looks- is the population as slavic looking as in ukraine? or is it more latin looking?

Thanks

DirkDingy
09-04-06, 12:38
Hi All,

I am considering visiting Chisinau for a few days in September. Will attend a conference in Krakow, Poland and thinking to visit Kiev for few days and head to Chisinau for few more days. I found this site http://marisha.net/ and communicated a bit with the lady running this agency. Any body (especically ESSI the expert) knows her and if so if it is worth while to use her services. I usually do things on my own but I thought she could be useful as a guide given that I am staying for few days over there.

Thanks a lot.

Marisha is a professional tour guide and good girl but no hoe; she's also not good looking at all and married to an English bloke--depsite her latent and well masked, but profound, contempt of Westerners. I did shag her friend though:)

As a guide use her, but don't expect anything else.

Dexa 960
09-04-06, 16:02
Ruan you did ask about how Moldova is compare with provincial cities in Ukraine. I have been many times in Moldova and East Ukraine, and my personally experience is that it is the same. With one big exception, there are more foreign people going to Chisinau in Moldova, so Moldova is munch more difficult the first time you are in Moldova compare with East Ukraine. You shall not be surprise if nothing happens the first holyday you are in Moldova. Do not be sorry, it will be munch better when you have been 3 holydays in Moldova. In Moldova is time a key factor, so you need to stay in Chisinau a long time (2 weeks can be a good idea). I am sorry for my English. I hope you understand me.

Jerome49
09-07-06, 14:22
I read (but where, her ?) that Chisinau has no public lighting.

Can somebody confirm?

I'm looking for the best destination for freebies from Minsk to Chisinau.

DirkDingy
09-07-06, 18:49
I read (but where, her ?) that Chisinau has no public lighting.

Can somebody confirm?

I'm looking for the best destination for freebies from Minsk to Chisinau.

lol. don't wonder around after dark on shady sidestreets. this country, save possibly albania, is the least developed (and poorest) in Europe. The center is usually pretty well lit; however, a pal of mine did twist his ankle when walking from De ja vu to CITY largely because of the crappy lighting and decrepit sidewalks/streets.

Just bring a flashlight.

Jerome49
09-08-06, 10:21
Ruan you did ask about how Moldova is compare with provincial cities in Ukraine. I have been many times in Moldova and East Ukraine, and my personally experience is that it is the same. With one big exception, there are more foreign people going to Chisinau in Moldova, so Moldova is munch more difficult the first time you are in Moldova compare with East Ukraine. You shall not be surprise if nothing happens the first holyday you are in Moldova. Do not be sorry, it will be munch better when you have been 3 holydays in Moldova. In Moldova is time a key factor, so you need to stay in Chisinau a long time (2 weeks can be a good idea). I am sorry for my English. I hope you understand me.It is not easy to understand : by what mecanism is it so long ? time but why?

They don't believe in a person who is not interested inough by the country?

Dexa 960
09-09-06, 16:17
Jerome49,

It is just my experience that the girls prefer to meet men who are coming many times to Moldova. It is also my personally experience that is take some time before a person finds out how things works in Moldova.

Essi
09-10-06, 05:34
Hello

I have to agree with you 100%.

The usual question of the girls are:

1. r u married? do you have children?
2. what is your business?
3. Is it your first time in moldova?
4. how long will you stay in moldova?
5. do you have a girl friend here? did you meet other girls too?
6. how many times will you come to moldova in a year?

Its better that you will answer this matters during the conversation and impress her that she is the one and only one and that your finance situation is very good and you are the owner of your company and so on....

ESSI

Dexa 960
09-10-06, 17:56
Many thanks. I also agree 100% with the key factor you have put up. Especially do I very munch agree on number 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6.

Many thanks for your many good reports.

Essi
09-16-06, 19:49
Many thanks. I also agree 100% with the key factor you have put up. Especially do I very munch agree on number 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6.

Many thanks for your many good reports.

Hi

I heard from dingy that you met him in town.

Will be a pleasure to meet you too on your next visit.

ESSI

Dexa 960
09-18-06, 15:55
I will be very happy to meet you next time I am in Chisinau. I will PM you about what time I coming to Moldova.

Bimbo Cattivo
09-22-06, 21:40
Hello to everyone.

I'll be in Chisinau with some friends for 5 days in beginning of November.

I heard from Essi, our expert living in Kiv, that cause the city is small is much more better pick up freebies in internet.

Somebody, maybe Essi too, can suggest me some good sites?

There are in Romenian or in Russian or in English too?

I speak a little bit of russian and I understand and I read romenian (I'm Italian).

Thank you for help guys.

Essi
10-06-06, 15:48
Hi

Actualy I dont live here , just come for business.

Anyone for beer from mid october?

ESSI

Essi
10-06-06, 15:49
Hi

With pleasure will have beer with you.

Please let me know on arrival..

Have fun

ESSI

Nolies
10-06-06, 23:44
I personally think ESSI must work for the 'tourism office of Moldova', a government agency in charge of developing tourism in Moldova. The reason is he paints a very rosy picture of the sex situation in moldova, making it seem like a sexual paradise. Sorry guys, but this is FAR FROM BEING TRUE!

I have been living here for 2 years and I will give you the truth with "NO LIES" Situation with normal girls:

1)They prefer MOLDOVAN boyfriends because NOW they have money and can take them to nice places, they speak the same language and he lives here, so he will be with her full-time when he becomes her boyfriend.

2)They will go out with you a couple of times to profit from your invitations to restaurants and clubs, but when you call the 3rd time, either she will not answer the phone, or will invent all kind of excuses NOT to meet with you. The reason is because, on the 3rd time, you will pressure her for sex and she doesnt want that, she only wants to be taken out at YOUR expense.

3)there is a whole generation of young girls that spend most of their time scamming foreigners by internet. They will go in front of the WEBCAM dressed in their sexiest clothes and will convince naive foreigners that they are eagerly waiting for them and love them and so on. Instead of asking 1 man for 1000 euros, They will ask 20 men for 50Euros. So, you can calculate how much money they make each month! I leave here, so many of these girls tell me all these things and ask me: HOW CAN YOU FOREIGNERS BE SOOO STUPID?

Situation with prostitutes:

1)They are getting sooo spoiled with so much demand from foreigners that now they want a minimum of 100 euros. Soo many times they refused my offer of 50 euros!

2)You want to go trough all the hassle of getting to moldova (expensive air fare, Visa, hotel etc)to pay prostitutes 100 euros. When you can pay as much with a sex worker in your own country?

SORRY GUYS, BUT THE GOLDEN DAYS OF MOLDOVA ARE OVER and I am myself looking for a better destination. Maybe Russia, ouzbekistan, Belarus Any suggestions?

Fawie
10-07-06, 09:44
I personally think ESSI must work for the 'tourism office of Moldova', a government agency in charge of developing tourism in Moldova. The reason is he paints a very rosy picture of the sex situation in moldova, making it seem like a sexual paradise. Sorry guys, but this is FAR FROM BEING TRUE!

I have been living here for 2 years and I will give you the truth with "NO LIES" Situation with normal girls:

1)They prefer MOLDOVAN boyfriends because NOW they have money and can take them to nice places, they speak the same language and he lives here, so he will be with her full-time when he becomes her boyfriend.

2)They will go out with you a couple of times to profit from your invitations to restaurants and clubs, but when you call the 3rd time, either she will not answer the phone, or will invent all kind of excuses NOT to meet with you. The reason is because, on the 3rd time, you will pressure her for sex and she doesnt want that, she only wants to be taken out at YOUR expense.

3)there is a whole generation of young girls that spend most of their time scamming foreigners by internet. They will go in front of the WEBCAM dressed in their sexiest clothes and will convince naive foreigners that they are eagerly waiting for them and love them and so on. Instead of asking 1 man for 1000 euros, They will ask 20 men for 50Euros. So, you can calculate how much money they make each month! I leave here, so many of these girls tell me all these things and ask me: HOW CAN YOU FOREIGNERS BE SOOO STUPID?

Situation with prostitutes:

1)They are getting sooo spoiled with so much demand from foreigners that now they want a minimum of 100 euros. Soo many times they refused my offer of 50 euros!

2)You want to go trough all the hassle of getting to moldova (expensive air fare, Visa, hotel etc)to pay prostitutes 100 euros. When you can pay as much with a sex worker in your own country?

SORRY GUYS, BUT THE GOLDEN DAYS OF MOLDOVA ARE OVER and I am myself looking for a better destination. Maybe Russia, ouzbekistan, Belarus Any suggestions?

I tend to agree but only to a certain extent, my past 2-3 trips i have managed to avail myself of some freebies without any issue. I think while agreeing with my learnt monger, it should be said that perception of who you are plays a big part in your abilities of getting freebies.

Not gotten caught by the internet scam yet and doubt i will but i cannot say it does not happen.

DEFINATLY agree on the prostitutes thing, I was in star track on thursday, did the eye contact thing, girl came over, made sure she stuck to nursing the drink she had until we "sealed the deal". to my shock and dare i say it amusment she said she wanted $200 for an hour!!!!!!!!!!!! and she would not lower the price.

As essi says there ARE freebies to be had here, however i do agree with Noiles as well. Essi is far more experienced on this grounds then all of us put together, so do keep that in mind when considering moldova as a mongering destination, i am more "curvy" then most women over here and have never spend more then the obligatory buying of the drink or covering a few hundred lei tab, and i manage to score on almost everynight i go out now, but i have a organisation here and that what i mean when i come back to the perception thing

sorry waffling ( still recovering from club chocolate, Last night) on but i hope you get what i mean :)

ESSI, one thing i do need to know is how do i convince the ladies to let me take photos of them i am not confident to come out and ask them, do you have any special techniques ;)

Fawie
10-07-06, 09:55
i am going to tiraspol tonight with a few guys, hope i will be able to update you guys on the scene there

Essi
10-07-06, 18:36
Hi

Injoy in tiraspol but please do every thing with open eyes to avoid any future problems.

My friends had to leave tiraspol in 10 minutes because the did a mistake.

Do you go with car?

About foto girls its up to them I have no special technic for that, I just ask nicely the girls and tell them be sure that this pictures wil be for my personal use only,I give them a copy of the pictures. most of them agree.

NOLIES

I am sorry for your 2 years with no success to pick freebies.

If you still leave in kishinev I will be happy to take you hand by hand and help you till success or show you my or my friends freebies which we have all we want with them they even fall in love with us even they know we have many girls!!!!.

Yes!!!!! in the summer it was little harder when no students around but now you will smell the sex in air....
I have no hotel !!!!! or PRO agent!!!!!! or any travel agent !!!!!!

Maybe after you will see in your eyes our freebies and our orgy parties you will realise it!!!!!!! maybe!!!!! you will believe.

This is a real invitation to you NOLIES !!!!!!!!!

( now I will have many PM's ;- )

ESSI

Guzco
10-07-06, 19:21
As essi says there ARE freebies to be had here, however i do agree with Noiles as well. Essi is far more experienced on this grounds then all of us put togetherHello everybody,

I am just back from a trip to Chisinau - shortened by an accident - and like to underline Fawie's statement. My impression is that ladies are available, but it takes a huge amount of patience and some niceties as well to get closer. Being well-connected as Essi appears to be helps way more than we can imagine. I have some female long-term friends in Moldova, and with their income of around usd 50 a month (yes: FIFTY USD), life is not that great, and foreigners mean some hope. If not love, at least maybe a job abroad.

Furthermore, many of these wonderful creatures do not speak sufficiently any foreign language, so some basic skills of Russian are necessary.

Regards,

DG.

Essi
10-08-06, 10:15
Hi

I feel like I have to "apologize" for my freebies.

I never said that everyone can do the same as happen with me because the others don't come to kishinev so often.

The information what I gave here was from my and my freinds experience who stay or come often like me.

I saw and know some visiters is well with thier girls here like assmil,prosal or dirk dingy and they do very well here.

You have to learn the mentality of the moldovan girls and to say the right words what will make them want you and feel good with you not every foriegner will make them jumping to his bed on the first night. The girls here want you strong, rich,clever,and kind to them not money necesery show up....

I will not say everyone include me have 100% success it happen to me when I go to disco and go out with empty hands and not even mobile number of a girl, even some girls refuse my eye contact, so what? there is other nights too.

If you recpect them and if she knows that you will be comming here for her many times in the year like you have office here it make them think to invest in this relation even to jump to your bed on the first night. otherwise she will feel like "fuck an go" and she will refuse you.

This is the fact and the real sitiation in kishinev. your age not always the problem here you have to look ok and behave charm.

ESSI

Fawie
10-08-06, 14:09
Hi Essi,

Yes i see what you mean now :), that approach you mentioned would seem the best way. to compromise on my inability to drive on these prehistoric roads i bought a car but hired a driver for $150 a month! which i thought was very clever :) ( in answer to your previous question about how we got there)

this was the second time we went to Tiraspol and i have to say the first experience was better then yesterday i will go again before next thursday so i hope i can report something better.

Hey are you here this week!!!?

Also the PRO scene is getting crazy here the money these chicks are asking for now is unreal, originally i thought is was because i am a big guy maybe they wanted me to pay for 2 :):) but i was told $150-$200 is becomin the norm...........,

Startrack i this is a no go area i went there yesterday after Tiraspol and was vigilant and of all the obvious mongers that came in NONE left with a girl

as i say i will hope to find out more this week as i am here with some clients who ONLY want P4P, so i hope to become more experienced in this area.

incidently any numbers you guys have for PRO's would be greatly appreciated along with what we should be paying and opposed to what the chica's want to be paid

Hi

I feel like I have to "apologize" for my freebies.

I never said that everyone can do the same as happen with me because the others don't come to kishinev so often.

The information what I gave here was from my and my freinds experience who stay or come often like me.

I saw and know some visiters is well with thier girls here like assmil,prosal or dirk dingy and they do very well here.

You have to learn the mentality of the moldovan girls and to say the right words what will make them want you and feel good with you not every foriegner will make them jumping to his bed on the first night. The girls here want you strong, rich,clever,and kind to them not money necesery show up....

I will not say everyone include me have 100% success it happen to me when I go to disco and go out with empty hands and not even mobile number of a girl, even some girls refuse my eye contact, so what? there is other nights too.

If you recpect them and if she knows that you will be comming here for her many times in the year like you have office here it make them think to invest in this relation even to jump to your bed on the first night. otherwise she will feel like "fuck an go" and she will refuse you.

This is the fact and the real sitiation in kishinev. your age not always the problem here you have to look ok and behave charm.

ESSI

Flaneur7
10-09-06, 01:40
Hello Essi,

I'll visit Chisinau next week and I saw a message posted here, you will be there on that time? I would like to meet you for a beer and some hunt :)

I am from Romania, Bucharest, so there is the advantage of language here, hope :)

Any advice is welcome.

Flaneur

Flaneur7
10-09-06, 01:51
I will visit Chisinau next week.

Looking for hints and advices.

Thanks

Flaneur

Fawie
10-10-06, 14:24
Hi guys we are going tonight and have taken essi's advice and set ourselves up with a couple of willing chica's. will let you know what happens

Essi
10-10-06, 15:05
Hi

I am sending you by pm 2 numbers of chicks there.

have fun!!!!!

ESSI

Bez Bezarra
10-11-06, 03:36
In the same place where girls pay is $50 a month working
normal job, they won't take less than $200 for an hour of p4p?

And its because Moldy men are suddenly cash-flushed and spending
like there's no tomorrow?

Will the dirty 3-teethed Kyrgyz street beggar girls be sporting gold
rappers teeth next?

This is Kristina, a Hermoine look-alike actress at the popular
Harry Potter street exhibition. She charges curious on-lookers
$2 to take a photo with her white owl.

Fawie
10-11-06, 11:17
We went to plazma, there were about 10 women to every one guy!!! so it was definatly better!!.

I got lucky with a chica called olea i think, we had a bit of fun in the disco toilet. She wanted to come back with me to Chisinau so i had to get rid of her, in case she decided to stay on.

all in all it was great they seem to be far less stuck up then thiere moldovan counter parts and much much much more interested in getting forgieners!

gentlemen i think with tiraspol we may have found the promised land!

On a more disturbing note i went with an israeli friend of mine and we were kept at the border for about 40 minutes while they took mine and his passport for some "enquries", what they were doing i have no clue. i have a title ( i am originally an arab) which may have caused some some issues they seemed concerned about how me and my friend knew each other etc etc why were were going and coming in eth middle of the night blah blah blah

probably nothing but thought i would make you aware anyway

GO TO TIRASPOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nolies
10-11-06, 18:38
Essi,

I think you got me wrong saying that I havent been succesful with a freebie since I have been in chisinau. Quite to the contrary.

What I am trying to say is that getting freebies take hard work in chisinau. The same amount of hard work as in other places in Europe.

I am on the good-looking side, hold an European passport, am in my thirties, have quite a bit of spending money, am fluent in 5 languages. But this is still not important to most women here!

They seem to want to make a statement now. And it is: you think that because you are foreign and have all that, you can get me? NOOOO, I know many, many moldovan men who are younger, richer, and more willing to spoil me than you!

Also, I feel much more xenophobia here now than ever before.

Essi
10-12-06, 07:07
Hi

Are you still in kishinev???.

Lets meet and I will explain to you that the situation still good with freebies.

Ofcourse we all agree that its not easy as befor 2-4 years ago but you still can manage to find nice girls for free.

I get every week new phone numbers of freebeis from the chat site with 50% of them we can shag in bed easily... on the second meeting.

Thats the situation and you are invited to see it and defenatly its not LIES as you wrote!!!!!!!!!.

ESSI

Prosal
10-12-06, 10:44
I am on the good-looking side, hold an European passport, am in my thirties, have quite a bit of spending money, am fluent in 5 languages. But this is still not important to most women here!

They seem to want to make a statement now. And it is: you think that because you are foreign and have all that, you can get me? NOOOO

In Chisinau, being on the 'good looking side', holding a Euro passport and dispensing money is NOT your key to success. The girls know they're in demand and also perfectly understand why we are there. They're not stupid. If you don't have a good reason to be in town (business), if you don't have time (three weeks/one month is the minimum) and if you don't have the right charming attitude (you must be ready to make dates, courtship, ect, instead of directly sex), they will assume that you are a sex-tourist and they will blow you off, whatever could be the color of your passport and the depth of your wallet.

Of course there's also many obvious multi-boyfriends scammers artists and sniveling bitches seeking to retrieve you of your €s, like the ones you meet in the usual downtown mongers spots like Startrack, Deja Vu, Sun City's cafes, ect, but they are IMO the minority. I think that Chisinau is still filled with unspoiled, honest and easygoing girls genuinely searching for the 'right' guy or just eager to have a nice and uncomplicated sex-adventure with a cool foreigner, but to find and score those girls requires initiative, imagination and time.

Personnaly I've had in Moldova only nice and sincere GFs, and all have all put a lot of commitment in the relationship.

I love moldovian girls. Thanks to Essi who, with his posts, gave me the desire to discover Chisinau.

Felix Nordic
10-12-06, 11:55
Gentlemen;

Everybody will experience different situations according to who we are. Fact is, a new commer staying for short time and not being an experienced monger you will score nill in Moldova.

The game and success of hunting depends on many factors:
1- You have to have a valid reason to be here, otherwise not interesting for the ladies. They dont like sex tourists
2- If youre a businessman like Essi with a fancy car of course the situation is different and you will attract the special kind of girls seeking fun and sponship, luxury, work etc. Still its not that easy and Essi knows this as well.
3- You have to understand the mentality of the salvic babes in these countries
4- You will have to speak their language to some extent, or a foreign attractive language. A latin language is very good. Most of the poor honest girls dont speak foreign languages.
5- You can also be attractive and very charming (Like Prosal) Still you dont have to be Brad Pitt to shag. Both me and Essi knows this ( Sorry Essi;))
6- You can take the very serious approach wanting to find a wife and make them belive in that. A trustworty chance for them to leave Moldova.
7- You have to be a more attractive alternative than some rich Moldovans and Russians and also other foreigners hunting there. YOU are not the sole hunter in Moldova! The girls want the best options for them. Same as we hunters want the best girls.
8- Over book and trial and error. Hunt as much as you can and in the end a few of those contact accummulated will pay off. Always be prepared for that your date will not arrive and book the other date 30 mins later. Cancell the one you dont like.
9- Be prepared to work hard for you success and if will pay off. Usually takes more than a week to get the wheels spinning. And comming back as a regular will save you time building the contacts net work again. The ofcourse you will often have girls to call who already know you. Its easier to score if they actually see you comming back to Moldova.
10- Lots of guys being sucessfull does spend quite a bunch of money on the girls. This will ofcourse impress and they actually like when you spend money on them. Because this is their way of getting something from the situation. Still I have freinds who spend very little on the girls and have success. Hard work will do the trick along with your charm. And spending money on the girls will in the end dig your own grave. They will expect more and more every year to spread their legs.

I agree with a lot about what No lies say and I also understand what Prosal says. IMO the scene is not very good if youre limited to the discos in the centre. Many girls play just games. Same is happening on internet. They know exactly what they do. Still therse are ofcourse freebies to be had and that are also serious and not spoilt. IMO Essi is also a bit overly optimistic about the situation.

One might wonder why nearly all long time expats and foreigners in Moldova say the same things; Its much harder now! I have said it before and I say it again. They say 5 years ago it was paradise. I feel Chisinau is over expeosed due to many foreigners in this small country. This is also my opinion. I compare to Kaliningrad in Russia (should be valid for other similar places as well) where there are not so many foreigners and this makes the girls much more easy to catch than in Moldovas upperclass discos.

Moldova cant be recommended as a have fun-short-time destination because of this. Also the P4P sceene, like described before, is very bad if you dont know where to go or have connections. In discos girls are charging high money today because a lot of people pay that anyway. New commers really cant compare to insiders.

Cheers and happy hunting,
Felix

Prosal
10-12-06, 14:53
I compare to Kaliningrad in Russia (should be valid for other similar places as well) where there are not so many foreigners and this makes the girls much more easy to catch than in Moldovas upperclass discos.

I agree with you about provincial Russia.

Cities like Kazan, Ufa, Samara, Volgograd, ect, have all between 1 000 000 and 1 500 000 inhabitants, vs 600 000 for Chisinau.

Much more girls available, NO competition except a few expats and lost tourists : it must be really good hunting-grounds.

See you there ? ;)

Ash1001
10-15-06, 02:39
Hi,

I'm very interested in the larger provincial Russian cities as great places to meet and impress freebies. There are plenty of girls in Moscow who earn a couple of thousand $ per month, but I'm sure this phenomenon doesn't exist in the provinces. Imagine a large town with nightclubs and nice restaurants - girls really want to be part of the 'scene' but just don't have the means. That's exactly where we come in :)

I think Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Rostov-on-Don and Novosibirsk are a must - I'd really like to do them next year. If anyone's on for it, let's get planning now. (Any ISG members actually live in any of these places?)

But - Doctor_Skank reckons Moscow wins hands down for freebies, and he knows the scene in Russia and the Slavic world better than most. I wonder if it's the case that all the hot girls from the Russian backwoods make a beeline to Moscow the moment they're old enough to get on a train!

It's a big mistake to think that the poorer a place is, the easier it is to get freebies. Moldova is the poorest country in Europe - essentially an African country with white people :) - but I found the attitude in nightclubs to be snooty and anti-foreigner. And, if you go to one of the villages no girl will want to talk to a foreigner for fear of being thought of as a prostitute. So, it's essential to pick large population centres in the provinces. The girls need to have some kind of international perspective and desire to meet foreign men.

Ash1001
10-15-06, 13:55
I think they make the point nicely. How often are you in Samara, by the way?

In any town with 1-2 million inhabitants, there is by definition going to be a local elite who need somewhere fancy to relax and party, plus a student population who dance in far cheaper places.

The same is probably true for Ukraine. Donetsk and Dnipropetrovsk, so I've heard, have their share of elite hang outs, just like Kiev. But see far fewer foreigners.

Chisinau itself has its top places - Flamingo, People etc. It's just that the whole country has barely 4m people and recently it has been bombarded with foreigners. That's the whole problem.

I think Wise Buddy may have had some bad experiences in some small towns (pop. less than 50 000?) out in the provinces. Maybe a lousy night out in Novosobirskonishnashogorsk? :)

Larsca04
10-21-06, 11:27
all written below is right and nothing completely correct.

in every city of the former CIS the local upper class persons set up some facilities for having fun. and meanwhile in literally all smaller cities persons have managed it to some remarkable money.
the market in bigger cities including krasnodar, samara and others is also simply too big. any clever investor will use this business chance of establishing appropriated bars, discos and fitness-centres.

couple of days ago i left jumbo complex after having diner and in opposite of the entrance a porsche cayenne turbo was parking, plus a new audi Q7 was just searching for another parking space.
if you watch the traffic in chisinau mainroads 9 out of 10 cars are of western origin - and i do not talk about the 1.000,- euro 20 years old opel.
in my eyes it is the most visuable change in chisinau. 5 or 6 years ago it was a complete different story. parking cars along the restaurants could be hardly seen, a mercedes 300 was an event like from another planet.
where does this money come from?
approximately 1 billion euro are sent back each year from moldovans working abroad.
prices for real estate more or less doubled during the last 5 years.
hundreds of millions of dollar or euro invade each year to moldova as international credits or grants.
and not to forget the increasing number of tourists like us who also leaves a bunch of dengi on the local market.

it is far from being surprising that prices for all and everything increased. also the prices for entertaining with girls. those girls, which in past partied with foreigners with the purpose of obtaining some money have now the same opportunity with local guys. plus they are not considered to be prostitutes when they have fast changing local boyfriends.

i cannot confirm that foreign guys have meanwhile a bad reputation in chisinau. but i easily can imagine, that with all the more or less realistic reports here in this forum a horde of mongerers came and come to moldova and helped to destroy the easy access to girls like it was in past.
3 years ago Mon Cafe for example was a very promising and very unknown place for meeting girls. then it was published couple of times here in isg. after the hightime 1 or 2 years ago, still you can see hunters hanging around there. plus it seems to be a first meeting point for foreign guys meeting their local bride. lol.

speaking about myself i started to be reluctant in conquering new girls 1-2 years ago. not because of the above mentioned problems, no - it was and is becoming more and more boring to me to find new girls. maybe i am becoming old. lol.

but chisinau is not complete moldova. in cities like balti or comrat the situation is like in chisinau 3 or 4 years ago.

let me say this: to visit chisinau only for mongering is a waste of time. there are better places on this planet.

have fun

larsca

KievMaster111
10-24-06, 16:57
Hi,

I just wanted to know if anybody in Kishinev. Will be from tomorrow evening to Monday morning there. Would be nice to meet and have some beer there.

KievMaster111
10-30-06, 00:06
I am just preparing my return home, in about 5 hours my plane will leave - and I am glad about that fact. I stayed here from Wednesday and I leave this country in a very depressive mood. I am now working 5 years in Kiev and know about east european reality but Kishinev was just a shock. It is like Kiev 10 years ago. Yes, here are pretty girls but not so massive like in Kiev. They are very difficult to approach. I am really not ugly, speak decent Russian and know how to behave - but no success at all.

I visited with my local wingman several discos and bars. Star Trek: Young people, techno music, not my style. Military Pub: No comment. Studio: Normal people, normal music, nice to visit. PEOPLE: My favourite, only place which I can compare with Kiev locations.

I am no friend of paid sex but normal girls. About availability, prices: No clue. Even my local wingman said that prostitution scene is not very developed and even he would have difficulties to help out.

Many informations about Moldova (Hotels, restaurants, culture) I found on http://moldovoserver.50webs.com. For me it will be the last visit for a long time. For the 'Propaganda-Minister-Essi' good luck! If you should come to Kiev be my guest and see real pretty girls and nightlife:)

Essi
10-30-06, 15:12
Hi

I sent you a PM with my number did u get it?

ESSI

Assimil
10-31-06, 14:45
I am just preparing my return home, in about 5 hours ...
Many informations about Moldova (Hotels, restaurants, culture) I found on http://moldovoserver.50webs.com. For me it will be the last visit for a long time. For the 'Propaganda-Minister-Essi' good luck! If you should come to Kiev be my guest and see real pretty girls and nightlife:)

Long time that i didn't write something here.
I'm reading about the dibate if chisinau is an easy place or not, and I said my opinion clearly in the past.

I've never been in Kiev...but reading what you wrote...well, who know, if you extend your invite also to me...he he he.
Always ready when there is some pussy paradise to visit.
But...i don't know if Kiev too is a paradise...
Firts of all, they say that is much more expensive than Chisinau, apartment for example are 50 euros, and so on.
and...
when I tried to start an approach with kiev girls on chat, they were not so available

Essi
11-14-06, 21:44
let me say this: to visit chisinau only for mongering is a waste of time. there are better places on this planet.

have fun

larsca[/QUOTE]

Hi

I agree with you 100% that if someone think that in cishinau you can walk on stefan cell mare (the main street) or to step in any bar or disco and just choose your girl its a "dream" anywere in the world include moldova.

If anyone think that cishinau is angeles city in the philipines like you step in the bars and take your choice he is wrong.

if you look for freebies all depent on you how charm you are how intresting you look, how you talk and who you are, the girls there knows exactly what they want and who you are and all depent how you impress them with your personality its much easier here in moldova then in other place from my expirience.

For me moldova is the best place.

i was in romania, chez republic, hungary there its much more complicated I heard that in iasi in romania its still better than in bucaresti.

Have fun.

ESSI

SlutLover
11-28-06, 18:22
My personal experience is that in Moscow, I get more freebies than in Kishinev, although I'm spending more too.

Yes, I have had a lucky streak, but 8 nights in a row spent with 5 different freebies is something that is very hard to achieve in Kishinev. I have been there, for three weeks, last winter, and I had three girls during that time although I was going out virtually every night (I'm 29, average-looking, and absolutely fluent in Russian). I think that's because foreigners in Moscow have legitimate business reasons to go there (i.e. might be "serious" guys, or at least not perverts :)), while Moldovan girls know that 90% of male tourists come there for the sex. Putting it differently, how many female tourists or expats have you seen in Moldova?

If you compare that to my success rate in the States, admittedly in the guise of a Harvard visiting student that may well have attracted some "groupies" (I used to go to a nearby bar, Red Line, for those who know Cambridge, MA), the freebie scene is nothing particularly special.

But if you like pros, I think you surely can afford 300 lei? So for that purpose, Chisinau is still a very good bet, one of the cheapest in Europe. Bulgarian friends have told me that they get it for under 10 Euros in Varna, though. And Varna is a hell of a lot better than any place in Moldova. It has great beaches, clubs, a reasonable infrastructure and nevertheless, cheap prices. It is also cheaper to reach these days.
And that Moscow has a lot to offer should be obvious even to the most Russophobic monger.

Finally, I'm not sure if just choosing your girl really is a dream anywhere in the world; I have read on this board that some places in Africa are pretty close to this dream (and Essi himself has implicitly recognised that the Philippines are quite easy in this respect). But then, I haven't been in either place, so I won't comment.

Ultimately, I want to go to a place that is so remote and fucked up that $1000 mongers will never reach it, either out of fear or for lack of language and other skills. Unfortunately, those who have found El Dorado (to borrow Dr. Skank's term) are unlikely to share this knowledge with those who will come and spoil it. Would I? I guess I'd go there for half a year, fuck myself silly, and then write a report. ;)

I agree with you 100% that if someone think that in cishinau you can walk on stefan cell mare (the main street) or to step in any bar or disco and just choose your girl its a "dream" anywere in the world include moldova.

ESSI

Essi
11-30-06, 18:01
Hi

I think if you work harder and you stay for 3 weeks you can get more freebies but the problem is that this girls feel like a GFE and want you more often and will not agree to see you just ones a week or so they want you every day just to make sure you dnt have other girlfriend!!!!!

But the semi pro if you will have the chance to meet they are great and you can have fun with them they will bring you their friends and have parties in your appartment like they will make you a privat show etc. the only thing is just buy some food chocolate, soft drinksand alcohol at the end of the night youcan give them 30-50 $ and you are the king!!!! dont take them to discos or bars they will ripp you off, just be well clever and find the way to avoid this opportunity, because when a semi pro want to invite you to take her with her friends to disco you will finish the night with 300 $ not include tipp and their payment. and not sure you will shag that night.

If you stay 3 weeks its enough time to arange yourself and find the freebies and for them you have to make a show that you are busy and have a sireous business in town. if you show her that you are availble at the day time they will tell you that you are sexturist and leave you immidietly the moldovan girls can smeel you and diagnose it soon in your relation.

This is my advice to every monger who comes to kishinev. ye it iis not easy but compare to other cuntries in the west its much better.

The philipines is complitly different
if you go to angeles city for example you will go to the main bar road just hit the bar you like and choose your favourite for 1200 peso 25$ and she is yours for the night. but the philpina girl has her own triks how to get out from you after few hour i mean some of them not all.

The cuntries I think that I want to search are belarus, kirgistan, azarbaijan, or similar for my opinion kiev or odessa are over mongerised and the girls have already all the triks to get out of your hint.

ESSI

SlutLover
12-03-06, 23:58
Essi,

Interesting comments. If I'm back one day I'll follow your advice. Still, it would seem to me that one-night stands are easier in certain Moscow clubs (again, what does not work for me may work for others, and what works for me may not work for them.) In Moldova, freebies appear more "serious" and clingy, and in my experience require quite a lot of dating. But the semi-pro suggestion sounds interesting!

As for Azerbaijan, I haven't been there but the AZE board mostly seems to focus on P4P (with the oil boom driving prices up). Not sure about the freebies, because after all it seems to be a conservative country.

I have been to Belarus for half a year and girls there are quite serious, so it takes time to get closer to them. There, even more than anywhere else, you need to be legit. Some may want to check the Belarus board for a suggestion I have in that respect.

KievMaster111
12-05-06, 01:59
I have to repeat my lovely stay in Kishinev. Is anyone else there? I will be from 7th to 11th December there.

Filipix
12-12-06, 11:10
Dear mongers,

I not understand if is good or not good to go in Kisinev for fuck ladies.

Is it difficult or dangerous or impossible?

Help me pls.

Thank,

Filipix

Scatlover
12-13-06, 14:38
Dear mongers,

I not understand if is good or not good to go in Kisinev for fuck ladies.

Is it difficult or dangerous or impossible?

Help me pls.

Thank,

Filipix

It would be better, if you tell us first, what you expect from Kish!!
If you just want to stay for a weekend - forget Kishinev!!
You need a lot of time, pre-work and you have to invest to much, for "just" a sexy time weekend.
You only find less hoes, because prostitution is illegal.
Kish isn't so unsafe, but very difficult, especially on the first time!!

If you think of the Visa costs, overpriced and girl-unfriednly hotels and the high airfare, I would prefer a EU member EE country like Poland, Hungary, Lithuinia, Latvia, Czech or Slovakia. If you look for freebees in those country, you also have to go to the smaller towns. You can say, as far easter as better!!

If you like the moldovan type, than you should go to Romania or Bulgaria.
It's easier and in the end a lot cheaper!!

It would be bette, if you tell us more, because when you're there for business, everything would be different!!

MarkABC
12-14-06, 12:29
Just found this escort agency on the net. They are requesting pre-payment by Western Union to settle down booking with a girl but when you look at the models gallery, the girl named "Kristina" is Jana Semradova, a czech erotic photomodel working under the name of Ashley Robbins, Jane O´Hara...

www.escorts-moldova.com

Essi
01-03-07, 09:12
Hi

Anyone in kishinev to give us update?

A happy new year to all off u guys.

ESSI

Niram21
01-03-07, 09:28
Just found this escort agency on the net. They are requesting pre-payment by Western Union to settle down booking with a girl but when you look at the models gallery, the girl named "Kristina" is Jana Semradova, a czech erotic photomodel working under the name of Ashley Robbins, Jane O´Hara...

www.escorts-moldova.comThis agency is a big SCAM! I contacted them from Chisinau, and I received no reply. They are just asking money in advance without providing anything. :(

Fawie
01-03-07, 16:22
Hi

Anyone in kishinev to give us update?

A happy new year to all off u guys.

ESSI
I am there on the 18th, when will you be there?

Essi
01-04-07, 10:22
Hi

I am soryy will not be there on the 18 as I am not there now.

But I ask the guys who are there please contribute......

ESSI

Street Sleuth
01-15-07, 16:50
I am in Kishinev now, and will be for another couple weeks - if you'll be in town, give me a buzz. I can't PM here, but my cell - If dialed from another Kishinev cell phone: 069642930, otherwise: +37369642930

The girls, in general, aren't as hot as in Odessa, Kiev, Moscow, St. Petersburg, but there are some around just the same :).

Still working the non-pro scene, though slow going - girls here take time. As for pros - I've found a decent source (via Makler), reasonable prices, good services, but not the hottest girls going, all depends what you are looking for.

Its definitely worth renting an apartment for your stay, versus a hotel.

===============================================

Hi Street Sleuth,

Do you mean that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can't afford a $13 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained?

Come on dude, a forum subscription is less than the price of a newspaper once a week.

Thanks,

Jackson

Essi
01-16-07, 10:35
Hi

I am sorry but I am out of moldova now.

Now the students came back to town after holiday so maybe will be better hunting for you.

Its a bit cold now so maybe hard to see on the street the beauty of the girls.
how is going there? in discos? or in bars? any easy hunt there?

ESSI

Niram21
01-17-07, 07:58
IStill working the non-pro scene, though slow going - girls here take time. As for pros - I've found a decent source (via Makler), reasonable prices, good services, but not the hottest girls going, all depends what you are looking for.

Its definitely worth renting an apartment for your stay, versus a hotel.Hi!

Can you give me a contact number for you makler source. And can you please write how much does it cost, and what services are provided, and please give a ratik for the girls.

Thanks!

Niki 21
01-17-07, 18:51
I've been to moldova for three weeks last autumn.

First of all: the pro scene acts very hidden. I didn't found a place like for example riverpalace or something in that flavour. Even in saunas they sometimes don't provide you sometimes with what we need.

Hotels with a good standard are expensive, in my opinion overpriced.

I rented an appartment in the center for 35 E per night, very nice, two bedrooms and so on.

Moldovalogistics.com was my source in that case. The manager Rado gets his cut of around 30% for his work per night.

It makes sense just to book one or two nights and to extend by speaking to the person who really owns the appartments. You can save rados commission that way and stay for around 20-25 depending on your skills and duration of staying.

Well, girls wearing highheels ALWAYS, I like that!

Only twice in three weeks I met a girl whos interested in improving her english with me, for all the rest my very rusty russian helped a lot.

Only a very few of them speak english, even the youg ones. They say: for what should I learn that, a visa to europe costs me 2000E and half a year waiting.

Clubs like stratrek or military pub, atblvd Moscova are realtivly small but open daily. I ve been there sometimes, but in general you should go somewhere else.

Real eyecandy can be found at peoplesclub at BLVD Negruzzi. Its like an upperclass club and seemed to be new, above is stripclub, I m sure there are hanging out some pros too.

My experience showed thats most girls won't go home with ya in the first night, even after dating them they are reserved to folow you to your appartment.

Often it tooks me THREE DATES to get them in Bed! , I would prefer western europe for ONS. For example here in berlin the girls in clubs are looking for fun or have a boyfriend. Those who are singles are happy to leave with ya, if they like you of course.

Moldovans arent looking for fun with us foreigners, they want you as a steady boyfriend, who cames back minimum three times a year.

Even if your just looking for fun, pretend that you are here for working, that makes it more realistic for them that you ll come back.

The makler option works, too. But they smell your money throgh the wire, so try to find some one with no accent who makes the first deal with every connection, so you can have a lady for 25$ ringing your bell.

I always felt very safe, even at night in the suburbs of Chisinau. Yes its true there is often not much illumination

I stayed a week in Transnistria too, the situation here is, lets say more "desperate" in reataurants a smile will bring you the number of waitress on a silvertablett. Going their isn't dangerous at all in my opinion, I didn't had any problems their. But make sure that you regitrate your staying their an keep the paper till ya leave! For me tiraspol was a very nice and interesting journey. But its kind of fucked up there. (museum closed, clubs more boring than even moldovan clubs) go to the footballsatdium of fc sherriff, entyfee is like the price of going there by trollybus+way back. But it will be emty anyway.

Organizing a party at your place can bring you lots of fun, alcohol affects the moldovan girls like the rest of the world.

Nearly everyone you invite will come, even girls you met only once or ask at the street if ya offer them to bring some friends. Young people often live with their parents and don't have the opportunity to celebrate for free in flats, they glady will take your offer. This kinds of evenig needs some preperations (music, food, drinks) but defently paid off for me.

The moldovans will bring drinks too, when I opened the fridge the next day, their was always a left over to set up another party.

Don't drink to much with man you just met the first time! With that rule you stay safe. Don't feel ashamed not beeing used to eastern european/russian wodka drinking style!

Taste their wine, and alway order cricova sec chamagne, the girls prefer dulce or semi dulce but with that bottle you have their attention anyway. Even in clubs the price for the bottle is very reasonable (100-150 lei) and tastes great. If your teath hurt don't feel afraid to go to a dentist, but check out one of the best. (prices can be a guiding line here)

They give you an amzing value, the result sometimes looks even better than what you get in western europe and costs you instead of 1000$ only 100$

Don't think they know anything about the latest fashion. To attract girls bring fine shoes and nothing to extravagant. But don't orientate to much on the moldovan man, I don't think you wanna look like. Don't know how to say.

In conclusion: its a nice country with nice people and also may foreigners in the capitol.

You can have a very exiting lifestyle for short money too.

But the illegality of sex for $ shows. If you are only into that go somewhere else. For the rest with no prearranged connections or expirience you ll need some time to get the wheel turning.

I hope someone can gain from that report. Before my buissnes send me to moldova this site helped me a lot.

Just a thought: on every corner is Western Union, on every second a casino. So you know where the money goes too, sad Moldovan society.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Street Sleuth
01-17-07, 20:55
Makler Source:

I don't have the number anymore, but if you buy a Makler, there is one add (under the 'express acquaintances' section) that advertises a 'photo album'. The add will be there indefinitely, I figure.

Cost to view photo album, get numbers - $10. Price of girls - varies. I only tried one thus far, was $40 for the whole night, but I don't think this is typical. I called a second - $100 for 2 hours. I declined.

The quality is not high. Like, 5's. Thus, no go on $100 for 2 hours.

Street Sleuth
01-17-07, 20:57
Essi, or whoever may have insight on this:

Online, there are many dating sites - namely, flirt.com. A lot of professionals also advertise on these sites - but for Kishinev, they all respond, "send me a Tempo card, and your phone number, and I'll call back".

I figured this is just a scam, so as to get some free cell phone minutes, but virtually all the advertised pros respond as such.

Is this a scam, or will some of them actually call back?

Street Sleuth
01-17-07, 21:06
I do have the number of another girl - $100 for a full session (a couple hours) in tandem with her friend - they are youngish (19 or so), decent looking, and thin (like, 6 or 7's). It is worthwhile, in so much as its a threesome, and they are very open.

The main girl, Nikka, speaks some English - 069431431

Daytripper30
01-18-07, 09:28
Great report Niki. Adds to the value of the forum:)

So how did you meet the chicks? Did you meet them online or just on bars?

I agree the girls take some work. I've always wanted to visit tiraspol but when I was at the bus terminal I had to change my mind. The bus was packed with people and very few spoke english.

I'm glad to hear from you that its not so dangerous.

Share some pictures man!

Street Sleuth
01-18-07, 17:55
I have to back up Niki's report, which was quite well on target.

There is not a well developed professional scene here - even worse, barely any semi-pro scene at all, which is hard to understand. The economy is even worse than in Ukraine, much worse than Russia, average salaries around $100/month.

You'd figure there would be reams of girls willing to serve up some goods for, say $50 to $100 - but no such luck. There are some pros, that's for certain, but not many - you can mostly find them advertised in Makler.

The problem is - these pros are downright lousy. I just called one up - we met in a cafe (thankfully!) to discuss terms first (I highly advise this strategy now). She was a 3, at best. I wouldn't have partaken even if the financial terms were in reverse! Not that its relevant, but she wanted $100 for 2 hours.

I can't say I have tremendous experience in this regard - but with the experience I do have, the non-pros are less eager to date foreign men than their counterparts in Ukraine/Russia. I'm not really certain why, but this is the vibe I am getting.

Scatlover
01-18-07, 23:13
Yeah, but they only act like that, because Kishinev is a "small" capital!!
If a girl is seen every few weeks with another foreigner, they'll call her a schlucha...

Fawie
01-19-07, 01:19
Absolute scam stay away it is usually young chicks looking for cheap credit for there phone

Essi, or whoever may have insight on this:

Online, there are many dating sites - namely, flirt.com. A lot of professionals also advertise on these sites - but for Kishinev, they all respond, "send me a Tempo card, and your phone number, and I'll call back".

I figured this is just a scam, so as to get some free cell phone minutes, but virtually all the advertised pros respond as such.

Is this a scam, or will some of them actually call back?

Prosal
02-12-07, 23:39
I spent 10 days in Chisinau in December, to party a bit, visit some 'GFs' and meet internet (sentimente.ro) potential victims, The bars and discos were rocking as usual, packed wall-to-wall with stunners, especially Nostalgi which was IMO better than ever.

Nightlife in Chisinau is really good, even on weekdays, and in most places the atmosphere is great. Moldovian girls usually go out to wildly party and many, many are stunning. Everywhere you dive into a maelstrom of sexy wears, perfect bodies and beautiful faces. Yet with the increasing floods of foreigners skirt-chasers competition is strong and you have to bring your A game.

Chisinau is cheap, fun, with a good yet difficult non-pros scene (and a TOTALLY insignificant P4P scene as it has been said hundred times here already), and worth the visit ONLY if you have time. It's nonsense, and totally useless, to go there for only one week if you don't have already girls contacts. Also it's only a small city with limited potential, and if you like the moldovian/romanian looks, better go to Bucarest where there's definitely much more nightlife alternatives and much more hot and willing girls.

It Travel
02-13-07, 08:26
The girls do the following - sex with condom, oral no condom, 69, french kissing.
Marina, Olya can do CIF.

And they have a girl who is 35 years old who does anal. She is not on the web site.
The price is E250 for 12 hours

Frankly speaking Vince, Agencies asking for downpayments by Western Union Usually are totally scams! Too western site! When I'll be in Moldova I'll try on the spot and see what is happening..

IT

Prosal
02-25-07, 13:25
Essi, or whoever may have insight on dating sites

The two best dating sites for Moldova and Romania are definitely www.sentimente.ro and www.simpatie.ro ; in both you'll find 90% - or more - of regulars girls, but there's also some pros, especially on sentimente, yet all are romanian, living and working in Romania

I personally never noticed a moldovian girl advertising for sex on those dating sites.

Nolies
03-29-07, 19:09
I have been here a week, and i am really dissappointed..Very few pro's, in the clubs they insist on 200$ and plus.The freebies are not impressed AT ALL by foreigners, because it seems Chisinau is invaded by tons of arabs, turks and italians.Few of them even told me to bug off!

Can't wait to get out of here..i heard it is much better in Rumania.

Bez Bezarra
03-30-07, 10:33
Not sure where in Romania you are hearing it is so much better, or where Italians have not changed "the game". Certainly Bucharest changed years ago as well.

This is the same problem that ocurred in the Baltics, Prague, Kiev, and even
Minsk. 1991 gets farther and farther into the past, and as this specific group of mongers that you mention, notorious for being the cheapest and rudest, advance and leave a bad reputation for the rest of us, they leave the impression that ALL foreign mongers should be disdained and discouraged.

The answer seems to be to venture beyond the easier to reach destinations, where visas are still required, and airfares are more expensive, flights less frequent. There you'll find prices much more reasonable, and GFE's more likely to happen.

Essi
03-30-07, 13:41
Hi

It is pitty that u were in kishinev and you didnt contact me as I was there too.

Yes it become harder in clubs disco's but still u can have fun.

Pro's you can find always in sun city , my friend went there few times and most he didnt come empty hands... some asked 100 euro or so.

Freebies can find in sites the girls feel more free and descret to contact you it is a fact.

I had 2 new freebies even one young 18 year old who I called by mistaken call.

essi

Fawie
03-30-07, 14:10
The two best dating sites for Moldova and Romania are definitely www.sentimente.ro and www.simpatie.ro ; in both you'll find 90% - or more - of regulars girls, but there's also some pros, especially on sentimente, yet all are romanian, living and working in Romania

I personally never noticed a moldovian girl advertising for sex on those dating sites.
Ilove.md is pretty good aswell, i have got a good ratio out of that

Prosal
03-30-07, 16:46
Ilove.md is pretty good aswell, i have got a good ratio out of that
Thanks Fawie for the link. I like the fact that it's only in russian or romanian.

it seems Chisinau is invaded by tons of arabs...i heard it is much better in Rumania.
Nolies, you're largely overstating. Chisinau is not "invaded by hords of arabs" even if it seems to be an issue of growing significance. Anyhow no decent moldovian girl wouldn't be seen dead with a turkish sex-tourist. Those guys are not part of the competition in my eyes, but as usual, your mileage may vary.

It's true that Romania is logically a better hunting ground, as Bucuresti has a population of 2.2 millions vs 500 000 for Chisinau. Yet girls in Romania are usually smarter and more cosmopolitan than their 'cousins' in Moldova, and I really don't see how you could score in let's say Bonsai, Cuando or Bamboo if you're not able to score in Nostalgi or People.

Nolies
03-30-07, 17:48
When I mentioned Rumania, I wasn't refering to Bucharest, Timisoara or Brasov but rather to much less well known towns, like Galatsi or Bacau. Ask you if you don't have a wifre or children you should go back to. Etc etcIt cannot be worse than in Chisinau! And yes Prosal, go to "People"disco any night of the week and pay attention to the ratio of foreigners: Turks everywhere, every other table occupied by italians, young arab students who go to the local Medical university etc etc And, if you are not convinced, go to "city" disco. Even worse situation!

Then, try to approach a freebie in the street or a park: they will act very suspicious, ask you if you don't have "a wife and children to go back to"etc etc In the best case scenario, they give you a fake phone number.

In the local mall, Sun City, I have been asked 100-250 Euros by pros that were 5-6 lookwise.

All in all, I think that there MUST BE better hunting grounds than Moldova. Anyone: info on Belarus?

Dutch Travelguy
03-30-07, 19:42
In a couple of days I will be spending about 5 days in Chisinau for a business trip. I will be working most of the time during the day but I do have 1 day completely off and I will be free during the evenings. I like to meet some girls during that time.

What is your advise, what are the best places to go to to find nice girls paid/non-paid.

Which places should you not go to and where can you have the most fun?

Any other good resources like contacts etc etc. And eu. A good hotel and restaurant could also be nice. I have not yet planed anything but I will have to start planning very shortly.

One other thing: Is it better to get a Hotel in Chisinau or rent a apartment?

Thanks already.

Scatlover
03-31-07, 11:49
In a couple of days I will be spending about 5 days in Chisinau for a business trip. I will be working most of the time during the day but I do have 1 day completely off and I will be free during the evenings. I like to meet some girls during that time.

What is your advise, what are the best places to go to to find nice girls paid/non-paid.

Which places should you not go to and where can you have the most fun?

Any other good resources like contacts etc etc. And eu. A good hotel and restaurant could also be nice. I have not yet planed anything but I will have to start planning very shortly.

One other thing: Is it better to get a Hotel in Chisinau or rent a apartment?

Thanks already.

If you have only limited time, you should start chatting with some moldovan girls. Try to get in contact with girls from Balti, Tiraspol or Bendery.

If your company is booking you a hotel, then let they book a room at Leo Grand, the former Dedeman, or at the new "five star" Club Royal Park, which both are an average four star western standart but totaly overprized.
You get good rates at www.cvs.md

Don't spend money for "VIP service" - you don't need it!!
You'll get a free airport pick up, if you rent an appartment and as an EU-citizen, you don't need a visa.
If you travel in business-class, notice that KIV isn't running a lounge - so no early check in ;-)

Leo Grand is a bit better located...but both hotels are girl unfriendly!! Maybe you can bring a girl if you pay the security...
I recommand you to rent an appartment, because hotels are overprized and girl unfriendly. A "luxury" appartment is about 50€ per day.

If you won't have sucsess with chatting, you should forget about a freebie in disco...pros can be found at New York Bowling, the malls or bigger discos.
But please don't pay 200€ for a girl in Kishinev!!
Have a look at the other posts for locations and prices

The best (expensivest) restaurants are Equator and La Boucherie...you'll see where the girls want to eat :-P

DirkDingy
04-03-07, 11:34
nice points made by rep001, prosal, and nolies. may i chime in? spaceba:)

i think that the girls in romania are prettier and a tad less scandalous—but much more mercenary—than their bessaberabian sisters in moldova are. it’s much harder for a tourist to score in the moneyed romanian cities using material things to impress than it is in chinsua; however, i find that the girls in romania are more learned, conversant, interesting, and susceptible to charm than the moldavians are. i’ve used some classic neil strauss shit in downtown, office, and krystal in bucharest with solid 8’s where as in moldova the girls just look at me like i’m from mars when i try to be witty and entertaining—much better to flash the watch, play with the touch screen mobile phone, and adolescently swirl the blatantly so labeled bmw keys about when attempting to attract the dveys here.

nevertheless, prosal’s sanguine comments are on point. it is difficult to imagine most of us scoring in bonsai when we can’t do so in peoples.

as far as the invasion of foreigners goes…the answer is obfurep001ed. i find the situation akin to going clubbing in san fran and complaining about “all of the fuckin fag**s in amerika.” i don’t think the usa is flooded with gays. i don’t think that there are that many foreigners here; the ratio of foreigners per capita here is likely low. moreover, as intimated before, it’s not like in bucharest, warsaw, or riga where there are expats employed with multinational corporations here. two of the funniest things i have recently come across buttress this point: one, when a mongerer on this board wrote something to the effect of “have you ever seen a fuckin female tourist in chisinau?” two, when i was telling a ukrainian lad about the commerce related work i do he looked at me seriously and said, “you don’t have to much to do do you? basically, the vast majority of foreigners are here for various degrees of nefariousness. perhaps most importantly, these sex orientated foreigners all seem to congregate…like tourists at the mona lisa in the louvre…at sun city, jumbo, city, de ja vu and nostalgia—the last two have foreigner contingencies composed of mainly westerners while the first three have a majority islamic tint about them. outside of the universities and the aforementioned places you’d be hard-pressed to find a foreigner here.

“anyhow no decent moldovian girl wouldn't be seen dead with a turkish sex-tourist”

this comment is of great interest to me and after much experience with this very topic i have a good binary answer for you. if they sense that you are serious—and women here have an innate indicator about this—they won’t care. if they think that you are not they will be much less hesitant to deal with an obvious foreigner. however, prosal, you should note that even speaking english on the phone at the university will evoke the quite scorn of some of the local boys. i won’t get into the whole white foreigner vs. ethnic foreigner issue again but all girls that are with us will-- to various degrees-- encounter some social discomfort. what is surprising is that many of them—especially the ones that have been abroad and have a bit of stature—have very little respect for their fellow countrymen and don’t care what they think even in this fishbowl we call kishinev.

nolie, the prostitutes in suncity here are kinda weird; it’s like they are not serious and just toss a laughably high number out for shits and giggles. i don’t understand it. anyway, the market rate is 50e for two hours and 100e for all night for 6-7 type semi-pros. don’t ask them how much just pay them this.

as far as belarus goes… this would be the worst mongering destination in all of europe. you’d be so bloody frustrated because the girls are so hot, uncovered, and sexy but so cold and unfriendly. ees like rich western foreigners—even if they are sick of them. even russians, who are not so much as xenophobic as they are ubernatiionliatsi ***what’s up with the new law which forbids foreigners from working in all retail establishments in russia*** think that foreigners are interesting and will tolerate them if they don’t fuck their prime women or take their jobs. but belarus, my friend, is a totally different story. byelorussians are genuinely suspicious of and generally don’t like “strangers.” the are also brainwashed by luchenko into thinking that westerners are decadent, immoral, materialistic, and not to be trusted….ok, the first three maybe
it’s also a functional dictatorship and uncorrupt police state…the worst combination. i used to live there and it felt more repressive than china and tashkent.

tajikistan would be hairy but the women there are off the chain…cheap too….you’d get a gfe there with a 9-10 guaranteed.

rep001lover…new york bowling closed some time ago… equador and la bouchere can be had for 300 lei for two sans wine…the top joint is an uzbek eatery named callex or something like that….overpriced, like the leo grand, but the food was ok when i had last night….1200 lei for two with wine, deserts, and a g&t… the rest of your advice is on point.

Hot Diggidy Dog
04-09-07, 01:46
having been to both, i'd say stick to belarus. it's nicer, safer, more
peaceful, cleaner, and it's easier to get laid.

the hairiest things in tajikistan are the women. and their hygiene
is poor, so ... not too much fun!

also it's a 95% muslim country, and the tajiks will kill you (literally)
if they think you've desecrated their sacred womenfolk. though if
you want to buy a 12 year old to raise her to be your second or
third wife, that's ok.

sick, sick, sick

[quote=dirkdingy]nice points made by rep001, prosal, and nolies. may i chime in? spaceba:)

tajikistan would be hairy but the women there are off the chain…cheap too….you’d get a gfe there with a 9-10 guaranteed.

Kagelo
04-11-07, 00:49
Hey guys,

Anyone has any experience about Ungheni? Is on the border with Romania. Thinking to spend 3 days there as I am invited. Is there any mongering activity?

Thanks

Essi
04-11-07, 12:44
Hi

Yes ungeni is on the border with romania and 20 min ride from iash of romania its also a nice town full with beautiful student.

When i visited ungeni I didnt find any activity like escort sevices etc. I walked around the centre no spexcial hunting area.... i was with a local guy and we couldn't find any girls who were intresting with quicky fun we were in a piza place but there was just some families or group of girls, some eye contact but nothing else.

Remember the moldovan girls when they are in their town they are afraid to be shown with foreigners for the bad repertuation its easier to get an ungeni girls in kishinev when they come for study and stay in the camin (a student dormitory I had a few ungeni girls even one virgin girl and we had lots of fun but its was away from home.

I think iash is better choice but i dont have any experiense try the romanian board on this site.

Good luck

ESSI

Essi
04-11-07, 12:50
Hi

I read your exelent report on belarus section and I am wondering to know if the mongering situation in minsk is easier than here in kishinev.

Ye its true, its almost impossible to get laid on the first night with local girls in kishinev from disco's or bars on the first night unless she is pro or semi pro. We will be lucky if a freebee will accept your eye contact or will give you her cell number.

Is it different in belarus?

ESSI

DirkDingy
04-13-07, 10:32
There is a SW scene on a street that phonetically sounds like alba shora. May check it out for curiouslity's sake.

Mold Ovan
04-13-07, 19:02
Hi guys,

We are two expats speaking russian will be in Kishinev beginning of May. If any of you wants to hang out please PM me.

Also if anyone knows reliable driver with the car we need one for a week. Thanks.

Sun Rise
04-17-07, 08:17
There is a Nice Strip bar in Chisinau Calligula the girls are very beautifull but it's expensive 200 lei for a lap dance and 500 for a private dance that last 10 to 15 minute you can touch the girl but no more. Maybe if you ask for more you will have it but don't know.

The bar it's up to the disco People.

Sun Rise

Sun Rise
04-17-07, 11:20
There is also the Club Plus show on bl Stefan cel Mare 6. But really not go there. I had A beer there in the hour that i was there Only 2 grils dance. In 5 minute you will have a girl next to you that whant that you buy here a Cognac at 500 lei... If you are the type of guy that like strip tease club fortget this one. And the girls are very low 5.

Sun Rise

Sun Rise
04-17-07, 20:01
Hello if you want a girl and you don't have time you can sleep at the Hotel National. Around 10 pm your phone will ring and it will be one af the 2 pros working there. One is no more than a 5 and the youngest one is around a 7. I had the one around 7 she will ask you 50 euro for one hour but you can bargain if the hotel is not full. Good sex but not a beauty.

Sun rise

Scatlover
04-17-07, 21:17
Hello if you want a girl and you don't have time you can sleep at the Hotel National. Around 10 pm your phone will ring and it will be one af the 2 pros working there. One is no more than a 5 and the youngest one is around a 7. I had the one around 7 she will ask you 50 euro for one hour but you can bargain if the hotel is not full. Good sex but not a beauty.

Sun rise

In Dedemann, äh Leo Grand, you'll get also calls...funny, if think about their door policy!! :D
In Jolly Allon also, but it depends on who's at the receiption.

Good for businessmen, who don't want to go out, but really nothing special...

Leeuwen
04-18-07, 03:20
But Belarus, my friend, is a totally different story. Byelorussians are genuinely suspicious of and generally don’t like “strangers.” The are also brainwashed by Luchenko into thinking that Westerners are decadent, immoral, materialistic, and not to be trusted….ok, the first three maybe.A wise man like you, should avoid such rough generalizations. Needless to say, your biased view is either a consequence of personal experience, or stories heard of. Let me present slightly different theory on Belorussian mindset.

First of all, Belorussians isoleted by Lukashenko's regime, rarely interact with foreigners, and with additional language barrier, as most of them speak only Belorussian/Russian, messages don't come across smoothly. Such conditions hardly vouch for great mutual understanding Quite contrary.

Your description of Belorussians as "brainwashed" by "Luchenko", is blatant and underestimates the people as whole. From personal experience, I can't see the point where Belorussian's attitudes towards Westerners would deviate from attitudes elsewhere in CIS.
We may not be on the same page here, so the term "Westerner", has to be defined in order to fully understand what Belorussians mean by Westerner. Since I'm going to respect your desire of not going into white foreigner vs. coloured foreigner discussion, let me emphasize how openly rascist people in CIS are, or can be.

Apart from hooligans occassionally beating up coloured foreigners, one everyday thing catched my attention, namely, one of my business associates was adopted from Korea some 30 years ago and is Dutch ever since. Among Russians, Belorussians and other people of CIS, while I'm usually referred to as "the Dutch", he remains "the Chinese". So much for a Westerner...
For your interest, I do speak Russian, though not fluently. Narrowing it to Belorussia, he was never badly treated by locals, but there remained always a clear disctinction between us.

It boils down to a matter of expectation and acceptance. Nobody, except for perhaps the old babushkas, gets "brainwashed" by Lukashenko's regime. And as far as decadency, immorality and materialism go, I would say Belorussian women can ge highly decadent and immoral. Possibly materialistic too, if you set them free in West. On the other hand, we live in a very materialistic world.

Prosal
04-20-07, 21:42
And as far as decadency, immorality and materialism go, I would say Belorussian women can ge highly decadent and immoral..
Highly interesting and informative post, your knowledge of Belarus *seems* really significant.

Yet what about you giving the forum some REAL feedback (bars, discos, P4P scene, ect) instead of those sociologic trifles ?

;)

Leeuwen
04-21-07, 14:49
Highly interesting and informative post, your knowledge of Belarus *seems* really significant.

Yet what about you giving the forum some REAL feedback (bars, discos, P4P scene, ect) instead of those sociologic trifles ?

;)

Apparently you didn't get the point. In my opinion half success is achieved when you have the right attitude and understand conditions of girls you so badly want to come in touch with. I suggest you read (and understand) Dirk's post first, then return to mine. Good luck.