PDA

View Full Version : Chisinau

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
06-20-03, 03:34
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Stravinsky
07-20-03, 19:55
Privyet Gospoda!

Since Jackson has been kind enough to start a Kishinev (Chisinau) thread, I think we should probably start making our posts in here, if they are about Kishinev.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am an American man who will be travelling to Kishinev in the next couple weeks. I have a unique perspective on Moldovan women. You see, I liked them so much, I married one! So my opportunities for sexual encounters may be limited since I will be staying with my wife and her family. But I may be able to give you some insight into Moldovan life and women that a regular tourist will not have.

This will be my 5th trip to Moldova, so I know my way around the town pretty well. I am also fluent in Russian, which is a big help. It's been a while since the last time I was there, so, I'm sure things have changed quite a bit. I'm going to read through all the posts, but I was wondering if someone could give me a quick update on which are the hottest clubs right now, and where they are located.

I can probably figure out the rest for myself.

Spasibo dryzyei,

Stravinsky

Tits_Lover
07-22-03, 09:46
HI Stravinsky,
I am just arrived to Chisinau ... let us know more about your inside view and info :)
BTWY: wonderful sun, clean city ... I was amazed. Everyone in Bucharest told me that Chis is very bad ! So far .... it looks much better the BUcharest !!

Take care
Cheers

Essi
07-22-03, 12:19
hi my friens

my first post on this board

to tits -lover

welcome to paradise - moldova .i got ur mail & left you my phone number so if u want call me . will be happy to see you.

as i told you here is much better & cheaper than in romania the natural of the girls & the beuty much much better .as always when i see a moldavian beuty nothing compair to them .

Till now i was with a girl while work together she stay with me over night she is 20 yr old student in univercity ..... she help me here for free ofcourse . at 2,30 i hve another girl & i will rest a little as you can guess what a rest ..this girl she is giving the best bbbj i had in my life [i had a lot ] if you want myb in the evening we can meet in the centre.so call me

to the members of this board this time i will not hve many stories coz only short time ..& bussy .

essi

Essi
08-06-03, 17:01
tits lover

it was nice too c u in kishinev
pls write ur reports here we all waiting for that......

essi

Tits_Lover
08-11-03, 21:17
Originally posted by Essi
tits lover

it was nice too c u in kishinev
pls write ur reports here we all waiting for that......

essi

Hi Essi and guys,

that's true I have been lazy ... you know after such trips there I needed some rest to try to get back to the real world. But it's tough and probably will never manage :) I am missing those places.

First of all thank you for the nice evening and hints. I am still dreaming about organizing a "party" as you only know how to do ... maybe next time :)
Actually I was in Chisinau about 10 days after being in Bucharest and found enerally Chisinau to be very safe and clean ! I started meeting couple of girls I got to know via ICQ and similar chat services. It was so easy to get them in bed, almost as scoring a goal without goal keeper ! 20-21 years old (I am early 30s), very nice bodies, no money involved. Just fun for everyone.
There are nice discos and restaurant, everything is so cheap (meal for 4 people with champagne at 30 USD ! ). Was in the center and never toke a taxi !!!
But then I met this angel (19 y.o.) coming from the space .... that's it. I lock the door and lost the key. Pure amazing time spent together .... the rest was of not use ... sorry guys but I had to stay with her ....
I'll be back.

I will post other story on the Bucharest forum.

take care all

Latin
08-20-03, 15:20
i would like to have a week of vacation in chisinau, has anybody some address/tel. of appartments and girls speeking english who can accompany me during my stay ? possibly not just working!

thanks and ciao,

latin

Jamus
08-27-03, 17:34
Hello everyone,

After a week I have managed to meet some nice girls in:

1. The parks: talk to girls sitting on the benches then ask them for a drink or help at the train station(make up a problem)

2. Clubs: I spoke with girls at the bar (or stand next to dance floor) Get there before 11:30pm if you want a seat.

3. Shopping malls

4. Internet cafes (the one in Sun City is frequented by a lot of nice girls)

Does anyone know a place in Chisinau which is similar to Disco Herastrau in Bucharest? A German guy told me about it. You pay 200 lei for a table(but free entry) and drinks are reasonably priced. Also, does anyone know any agencies with hot girls?

If anyone in their 20s/ early 30s wants to go hunting in the clubs with me, that would be good.

Bye for now,

Jamus.

Essi
08-29-03, 13:06
hi jamus

r u still there in kishinev ?

how u like this city?
nice ..... very nice girls.....
i m happy that u mange here . i will b nxt week in town for work ofcourse but i always hunting .u know so beautyfull girls u cant jst look.......
myb we can meet & exchange some fantastic info.

let me know.at this board

essi

Jamus
08-29-03, 17:22
Hello essi,

Yes, I am still in Chisinau; I will be here until 15 September. If you like you can e-mail me on jamus9501@yahoo.com and we can arrange to meet.

To everyone,

There were so many nice girls about today and I managed to pick up a hot blond (early 20s) coming out of Sun City. I asked her the way to Mon Cafe and she took me there. Then she agreed to meet me later on.

The main problem here has to be choosing a girl to chat up, because there are so many pretty girls! Be warned though that you have to be patient.

I have also met some girls from the internet, but only one was up to my standards. Worth a try though.

Regards,

Jamus.

Tits_Lover
08-30-03, 20:57
Hello guys,

Jamus: Monday is the school starting day. I belive that all the nice young girls are back in town ;) I know this mec my gf is starting school on monday.

Essi: this gf is the one I met after meeting you. I was totally surprised after meeting her: gorgeous 20 year old girl !!!
Bye the way I will be back to meet her around second half of September. I still have to book flight ticket ....

See you around guys.
Cheers

Essi
08-31-03, 23:09
hi jamus

i m not surprise at all. i always wrote here on this board about the beauty of the moldavian girls.

it is true u need to bepatiet for the nice girls but its much shorter than in other places around the globe.

to the guys

i hve to tell you my story about my trip from milano to kishinev i had a stop over in bacau , romania . but as i told you my friends nothing like here,this is my paradise....... so kind & easy & no money need at all just be nice & take them out ,u will be the winner ,they are opening there heart & she will give you all her ...u just choose wich one you like.

if you are a good looking guy will be easy for you. forgey about 100 euro in romania , hungary or praga for 2-3 hr or 200 euro for the all night ....
waisting of money....amd they are pro,,,

But this girls are poor so if you can help them do it .....they will never ask you money ,but sometime they will tell you how life is diffecoult for them & they dnt have money to buy books for their studies.

I had many beautyfull girl for free just they are happy to go out with you, eatting ,dancing ... the salary there for a girl is 60-80 $ a month to go out to disco is 10-20 $ for u & her its nothing for us but lots of money for them.

The student have to pay 650$ for a year to universty most of then can do it coz 1 of the family send money from abroad.one million moldavians work abroad as a maid or builders .so this students even dnt hve money to pay the rent of their appartment.so if you come there they want to fall in love with you coz you will give them the chance to leave this poor life & to go abroad with you.

The girls & the students love to make sex anyway & they hate the local boys . so when you r there & you have a good relation with them they make sex with you easy .most will make it at the second night about 20-30 % will make sex with you on the first night.

The time to go there is from now when the students come back till end of june.

HAPPY HUNTING TO ALL OF YOU GUYS

ESSI

Latin
09-04-03, 16:19
Hello hunters, can you help me with some practicall info ?

I will come to Chisinau in September/October 4 one week, my program is to hunt at evening, sleep in the morning, and work in the afternoon!

I'm working in fashion and I need an interpreter to accompany me in the afternoon, do you have anybody who is speaking good English and is avaiable in the afternoon (a'm thinking about a student).

Can you suggest me an hotel or appartament in the city, what is the best considering both the activities ?

Can you suggest me a cheap flight from Milan ?

Any advice is welcome and if you have any phone numbers for good contacts in Chisinau please post here.

Bye and ciao,

Latin

Member #1305
10-17-03, 01:16
I'm going to Chisianau in December and want to get advice. I have been there twice before, but never was brave enough to actually go though with a girl.

One night I was with my young translator and we went to some big disco. They had lots of security. We got a dual pass. Upstairs was a stip club. There were big bouncers at the door. We went inside and there was just one stupid guy there kissing some hooker. They the "pros" aggressively pursued us. We took off as it looked like a rip off.

We went downstairs to the nightclub. Man it was packed. Lots of people. This is a big place. Many girls. I started talking with a Russian girl. Very nice. She responded to my surprise. (I'm married and 45, but look 35). Then a fight broke out. She got scared and grabbed me. Boy did I like that. I could have asked her to come back with me, but was worried. I chickened out.

I just could not believe how many girls there were to guys. You have to be careful though. The guys fighting were probably mafia and it was clearly over a girl. So go inside, get a drink, and watch your girl for awhile. It there is no guy, go talk with her. Some speak english, others don't. It is hit and miss. But be careful not to pick the wrong one. The bouncers won't help you if you try to pick up a mafia girl.

OttoGraham
10-30-03, 21:16
Originally posted by Stravkinsky

Privyet Gospoda!

Since Jackson has been kind enough to start a Kishinev (Chisinau) thread, I think we should probably start making our posts in here, if they are about Kishinev.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am an American man who will be travelling to Kishinev in the next couple weeks. I have a unique perspective on Moldovan women. You see, I liked them so much, I married one! So my opportunities for sexual encounters may be limited since I will be staying with my wife and her family. But I may be able to give you some insight into Moldovan life and women that a regular tourist will not have.

This will be my 5th trip to Moldova, so I know my way around the town pretty well. I am also fluent in Russian, which is a big help. It's been a while since the last time I was there, so, I'm sure things have changed quite a bit. I'm going to read through all the posts, but I was wondering if someone could give me a quick update on which are the hottest clubs right now, and where they are located.

I can probably figure out the rest for myself.

Spasibo dryzyei,

Stravinsky

Well, stop being a cock tease and GIVE US SOME INFO!!! :D :D :D

-Uncle Otto

Stravinsky
10-30-03, 21:35
OK, OK, all right already! Jeez, give a fella a break will ya!

I've been busy. ;-)

Stravinsky

Justatip
11-04-03, 16:29
Ok everybody, you have convinced me, I am going to Chisinau.

The posts have been good but I am worried about two things;

1. Visa requirement for Australian citizens and
2. Accomodation for 2 weeks (where is best to stay)

After reading the reports I think an apartment would be best can anyone suggest one. There will be 2 of us and we are not 'rich' so comfortable and for a good price (less than $60 night for the apartment).

We are in Belgrade at the moment and have been with Moldovian girls working here as prostitutes and they are stunning but all your stories make me want to visit.

Thanks

Stravinsky
11-05-03, 20:52
justatip,

Don't know about Australians, but U.S. citizens can purchase their visas when they arrive, without an invitation. Even if they let you buy your visa when you arrive, you may be required to have an invitation to enter the country.

Unfortunately, Moldova does not have an embassy in Yugoslavia. You might want to stop in Romania or Bulgaria first, since Moldova does have embassies there, not to mention lots of Moldovan women!

Be careful about staying in an apartment, for security reasons. Everyone knows that foreign tourists carry large amounts of cash with them and you will stick out like a sore thumb in an apartment building. Hotels will cost more, but they are more secure.

Also, all foreign tourists must register with the government after they enter the country. If you are in a hotel, they will do this for you.

Stravinsky

Essi
11-06-03, 07:58
Hi,

Just a tip: I'm happy to asist you.

The visa you can do at the AIRPORT on your arrival its 60$ than you hve to do declaration about how much money you carry with you. Tell them the exect amount.
its very important this declaration if you will be stop by police. Don't worry, they just want 20 lie (1.5$.) You have to show them that you have money. Normaly they don't stop you but if you are with girl they like to ask for your passport.

About apprtment: Its around 35-45$ for nice app. Its very important to have a fancy appartment , the girls like it.

There are more exepensive appartments, but you can save your money. No need.

If you will tell me when you want to go to Kishinev I will give you number to call and to book.

I have always fun there just came back last week was nice as always.

I have now a 17 year old girl, virgin of course, at the moment. I will give her few more weeks to be virgin. I will be there at the end of Dec. and we will do it. If anyone want to join party and holiday for the happy new year you are welcome pls post here we will make a group.

Yours,

Essi

RedDog
11-07-03, 02:11
essi

I am going to drive to RO from germany in dec. I would liketo know what a american needs to get into moldova. I would also like to have any info for RO you may be able to give me.

thanks

Essi
11-18-03, 02:01
Hi Reddog

I'm very sorry for my late answer to you. The American need visa, the price is 60$ and you can do it on arrival or at the board if you come with car.

About Romania I have no information. I am sure you can read on the Romania board.
If you want info about Moldova you can read my posts on the main Moldova board, if you need more tips please let me know. I have some more stories to write, will try to do it later this month.

By the way the girls on odigo start to be very hard of giving any contact number maybe too much guys using this way.

If anyone is visiting Kishinev soon or been there recently please send your posts.

Essi

Essi
11-18-03, 19:15
Hi

As I promised I have now sometime to write to you about the special day I had in September.

It was at 3pm I was in my appartment the lady who rent me the appartment just left, after 20 minites the bell was ringing .Who is it I asked? She said her name like the lady who just left "Mila". I opened the door and two young girls standing by the door & asking is George here? No, he is not here he will come soon but please come in. I had no idea who is George but they hve been so cute and nice only 17 year old. They just came back from school with their school bag.

May I offer you a drink? Ok they said. What do you like to drink? Can I give you coniac? "Sure" they answered, so I gave them to drink. After 40 mintes they said we must go and we will be back. Ok, you are free to go. I had very bad feeling that I lost a great chance of having sex with school girls.

"Don't worry, we will come in two hours". I was sure I will never see them anymore. So I went to sleep a little and watch TV. After 2 hours the bell was ringing again. "Wow" I said to myself, "its a lucky day". The girls came in and we start to talk and continue to drink. They come from very good families. One her father is a doctor, and the other one her father is a business man have a factory in Kishinev. After 30 mintes they where hungry and want pizza. Ok, I ordered take away pizza. After they finish to eat they were very happy. So I told them what you like to do now? "We like to have fun."

We went to the shower together and had a great sex. I fucked them both. After 1 hour I asked them will you make sex together?

"We never had but we will be happy to try it". I had to teach them how to make love together. We had a lovely time and sex.

And I must find Goerge to thank him for this cute girls.This was a great time and fun.

Essi

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Stravinsky
11-19-03, 21:01
Privyet gospoda,

Uncle Otto has shamed me into finally posting my report on Chisinau. I am sorry to be posting this so late, but I think it is better late than never.

I was there for 2 weeks in August, and we took a side trip to Moscow for 5 of those days, so my time in Chisinau was limited. In addition, I was travelling with my wife, who is from Moldova, and our time was spent mainly with her friends and family. So, I regret that I don't have any information for you about commercial sex in Chisinau. However, Chisinau is not a heavily travelled destination, so I think that any information is always helpful, particularly for those who have not yet been there.

Chisinau is a little difficult to get to. The only commercial airline that flies into Chisinau is Air Moldova, which is basically the State airline. So you cannot fly directly to Chisinau from the U.S., you have to fly to one of the European capitals that is served by Air Moldova and then change planes, and airlines, for the trip to Chisinau.

I was very impressed with the new airport. I still remember the old Soviet airport, which was very dismal. The new airport is brand new, and has all the amenities that you would expect from any modern airport, although it is very small. Apparently it was built by a Turkish company. The Turks seem to love Moldova, and its women! There are 3 or 4 non-stop flights a day to destinations in Turkey.

Moldova was part of the Soviet Union, and while they have come a long way since the break up, they still retain some vestiges of the Soviet system.

They used to require, as Russia still does, that all visitors need an invitation to enter the country. Arriving as a U.S. citizen this summer, there was no requirement for an invitation. I was able to purchase a visa at the airport upon arrival without any problem. The cost for a double entry visa was $75 USD.

Something should also be said about declaring currency. When I first arrived in Chisinau, I was asked to fill out a declaration form for the amount of currency I was carrying. Theoretically, you have to present this to customs when you leave the country so that they can verify that you are not taking out more money than when you came in. When I first arrived in Chisinau, I filled out a customs declaration form, but when we returned from our trip to Moscow, it was late and I didn't want to take the time to fill out a form, so I didn't. In practice, no one asked to see my declaration form when I left Chisinau, on either occassion, when we travelled to Moscow, or when we returned to the U.S. They will ask you how much money you are carrying and if you tell them some amount such as $70 or $80 USD, then they let you pass. I was told by native Moldovans that I met when I was there that the laws have been changed to allow travellers to carry up to $10,000 USD, but it's still probably a good idea to fill out a declaration, nonetheless.

Another old Soviet tradition is requiring foreign visitors to register with the government after arrival. This was arranged for me by my wife, so I have no idea of how you do this, but it is necessary. When you leave the country, they will want to see your registration certificate. If you stay in a hotel, they can do this for you, but those of you who rent apartments may end up on your own.

We had friends to meet us and drive us into the city, but there seem to be plenty of taxis waiting to meet the arriving flights at the airport. The city is not too far from the airport, maybe 10 km at the most, so I should imagine that a foreign tourist arriving at the airport shouldn't pay more than $10 USD to get into town.

Civilization seems to be slowly and, I think, inevitably creeping into Chisinau. Every time I go back there are improvements. I noticed that most of the Russian language is gone from printed literature; customs forms, advertising, etc. The customs forms at the airport and the advertising billboards had no Russian. Romanian may be the official language, but as far as speaking is concerned, Russian is still the primary language. Everywhere you go, even in government offices, everyone speaks Russian. If you can't speak Russian or Romanian, then you will have a difficult time in Moldova. I am told that Romanian is a lot like Italian, and that Italian speakers can get by quite will in Moldova. But, in all my visits to Moldova, I have never found anyone who spoke English, more than "Hello", "Good-bye", "Please" and "Thank you".

One of the big improvements are the hotels. Mostly we stayed with friends and relatives in their apartments, but for 2 nights we stayed at a beautiful new hotel. It's called the "Jolly Alon", which is pronounced "Julie Allen", go figure. It's newly renovated, and could compete with any first class hotel in any of the European capitals. We stayed there mainly to get away from the apartment life in Chisinau, which is still pretty dismal. Those of you who are considering renting apartments may want to think twice. The governmnt turned off the hot water 6 years ago and will probably never turn it back on. The only apartments in Chisinau that have hot water are apartments where the owner has installed a separate hot water heater.

Dining and shopping are also improving. They have constructed a kind of a shopping mall, called "Sun City", with various kinds of retail stores and several restaurants. Two of the restaurants we dined at were Da Vinci and Nori, a Japanese restaurant! I was a little skeptical about eating at a Japanese restaurant in Moldava, but the food was excellent and the service was amazing. The waitresses were Moldovan girls, but it was obvious that someone had trained them in the style of Japanese service. Da Vinci was also excellent. Prices were about the same as in any large city in the U.S., which is to say, too much for the average Moldovan. Two of my favorite restaurants are still there, Old City and Othoatniki Dver (Hunter's Door).

There have been some posts which seem to suggest that August is a bad month for hunting dyevooshki. I can confirm that this is not true. In the middle of August, Chisinau is still full of gorgeous young women. They seem to be everywhere. It seems that there are even more in Chisinau than in Moscow. I suppose that if you are chasing after school girls, then, yes, you might not find as many in August, but if you're will to settle for, say, a 20 year old, then there are plenty of those. In the summer, everyone seems to come out at night, after the sun goes down and the temperature cools off. The outdoor cafes and the restaurants are full of people. Unfortunately, if you don't speak the language, then most of these places will be difficult to meet people.

While we were there, we took a side trip to Cricova one afternoon. Cricova used to be the state wine cellar. Wine is one of Moldova's biggest products. They export it all over. Cricova is where they keep most of their production. It is completely underground and it is so big that they have roads down there where you can drive your car. They have several large dining halls and you can arrange to be taken on a tour with a wine tasting. It's definately worthwhile, if you have some time to spend. Again, our tour was arranged for us, so I can't say exactly how you could do this for yourself. Maybe one of the travel agencies could book it for you. A good travel agency that we have used is TransAero, their website is http://www.transaero.md.

That's mainly what I have to say. I will post some photos that I took when I was there. If anyone has any questions about Chisinau (or it's women), I will be happy to answer as best I can. Unfortunately, I can't give you a lot of specific information about commercial sex, since I don't have any experience with that, at least not in Chisinau. ;-)

Stravinsky

Essi
11-21-03, 08:36
Hi Sravinsky,

Thank you very much for your report. You realy bring us all details we need. But dn't forget "Its not a World Guide board".

We are in a "World Sex Guide" board.

I have been in the Japanese Retaurant and it was very good food with very expensive price .We have been there 3 of us left there 200$. This is a lot for Kishinev to spend for one night .

I have been in Kishinev in August. Its true, many beautifull girls you can see on the streets, but I can see also a beatifull girls in Paris, London, New York or somewhere else.

We need tips how to get them. P practical advice is welcome.

As I have been there many times its possible but you need time for that. As to go out few times with them to a restaurant, disco, they are not easy there. The students are more easy and they will go in bed with you more easy than the local girls.

I gave a few tips and idea's before and I have seen people use them and if they know how to get girls in their countries so here is much easy.

Parks, disco's, Andy Pizza, pubs near university's, you always can start to talk with the girls, They are freindly and nice in general.

Enjoy and have fun.

Please if anyone have tips how to get hunting girls in Kishinev please send us your stories and photos.

ESSI

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because" in future reports. Thanks!

Larsca04
11-22-03, 11:38
Hi Stravinsky,

Thanx also for your detailled report.

But I have to add, that some facts are not totally correct:

The Jolly Alon is not the best hotel in Chisinau. Right, it is popular but give Monte Nelle or Dedeman a chance - better quality for maximum the same prize.

You donīt need an invitation anylonger, even for business reasons. Starting from 12. of Novmber moldovan goverment replaced that law with free staying for 3 months without invitation (but with visa, of course).

You can easily rent good appartements for few money including the necessary registration procedure.

You will be surprised, that especially the younger generation has more and more knowledge of western languages. But being in the landside, well, hope you speak some romanian :-)

Your report is a refreshing contrast to the reports of ESSI, where he describes to give cognac to 17 years old school-girls.

Larsca1304

Essi
11-23-03, 00:07
Hi,

I just want to answer about the "Refresh contrast".

Most of the guys here meet the Moldovan girls in other countries working as a pros.

I'm not saying that all the Moldovan girls' are like that, but we all know about the "contrast".

ESSI

Stravinsky
11-23-03, 03:02
Thanks Larsca,

I think there is more to mongering, especially internatinal mongering, than just the sex. If you look at the boards for the major mongering destinations, there is a considerable amount of basic travel info. You have to know how to get there, and back, languages spoken, currency used, where to stay, where to eat, where to shop, all the things that any tourist would need. We are tourists as well, we just have a very specific focus.

From what I saw on my last trip to Chisinau, I would say that it has become a mongering destination. Today, Chisinau is the kind of place where a man of means can find the amenities, and the services that you would expect in any large capital city. Plus some of the most beautiful young women in the world.

Chisinau needs some serious reporting, beyond, as you point out, how to get a teenage girl drunk. I wasn't aware that the government had lifted the requirement to have an invitation, this is good to know. Can you verify if the reports I heard about being able to carry up to $10,000 USD are true?

I remember seeing the Dedeman hotel, from the outside, and it looked very nice. I didn't mean to say that the Jolly Alon was the best, just that it was an excellent hotel, and a big surprise for me to see such a high class hotel in Chisinau.

I think language will be a problem for quite some time. I have a 15 year old niece who has studied English in school and she can understand a little, but she will not speak it. Neither will her friends. Russian will be the primary language for some time.

I understand that there are apartments for rent, but you still have to be careful, for the reasons that I have mentioned. Chisinau has not come that far into the civilized world. Perhaps if you, or other readers have info on reputable sources for apartment rentals it might me helpful to post it here.

Stravinsky

Stravinsky
11-23-03, 03:04
Hi Essi,

I think that you and your friends must be big eaters. There were 7 of us who had dinner at Nori ( the Japanese restaurant) and the bill was only $220 USD. Still expansive by Moldovan standards, but not by Western standards.

Stravinsky

BigthDikth
11-23-03, 05:40
Thanks for the report Sravinsky. I am looking for a place to go in Eastern Europe and your report was quite helpful.

Roger Mellie
11-23-03, 18:07
Essi

Do you have a web page for the apartments you recommend?

Essi
11-23-03, 18:21
Hi

I will hve soon .Its under renovation now. We will have soon all information about them.

Its in the centre of Kishinev.

Will let you know about when it will be ready. In a few weeks the owner will make fotos of the appartment .

ESSI

Oetziboy
11-23-03, 19:21
there is another option to fly into Chishinev which is Carpatair (www.carpatair.com) when you arrive from Italy/Germany/Hungary all via Timisoara (Romania)

Stravinsky
11-24-03, 00:52
BD,

It's good to know that you found my report useful. If you decide to visit Chisinau, let us know what you find.

oetziboy - Thanks for the suggestion on Carpatair, I always thought Air Moldova was the only possibility.

Stravinsky

Essi
11-24-03, 18:21
Hi

The air lines who come to Kishinev are:

Air Moldova, Ostrian airlines every day, Swiss air, or Cross Air, Turkish airlines 2 times a week, I think that Carpatair are the owners of Air Moldova.

Also there is a flight from Tel aviv -Israel ones a week.

Tarom from Bucarect, Romania, few times a week.

You can also have a connection from Budapest tow flights a day.

Also from Athenes with Air Moldova & Rome .

Yours as always.

ESSI

P.S. I LOVE MOLDOVA

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports.Thanks!

Larsca04
11-26-03, 10:23
Hi Stravinski,

I fully agree with you and would like to please you not to give any cent on the comment of ESSI, how this forum has to be named. Go on with your style!

Coming back to the hotels I have to mention, that Hotel Jolly Alon has a very "suspicious" past and background. It was privatisized in 1988 before privatisation was officially allowed. But that guy had and has miraculous relationships to leading figures in Moldova. And he is also well known to western secret services.
Enough to this.

Dedeman Hotel is in turkish ownership. At least I can recommend the restaurant inside with a well trained stuff (quite rarely in Moldova).

Appartements can be ordered from company "adresa" located in bvld Negruzzi. I used their services several times and was everytime very happy with them. No hazzels and fair prices. They do all the paperwork and meanwhile as a known customer I get a discount from them.

Another company, called LARA, also offers appartements, but far away from fair prizes.

Well, the language barrier is sometimes extended in Moldova. I know some persons being absolutely perfect in english language, but on the other side I also know younger persons having studied foreign languages for years but without any remarkable success after.

Funny enough to say, that sometimes while chattering with younger girls you can find out their residence abroad working as pros due to the basic knowledge of lokal languages. Well, some had extended holidays in Turkey or Cyprus :-)

Coming back to the prices in japanese restaurant I also cannot confirm what ESSI wrote. Probably he was cheated and got a special menu-card for foreigners :-))
Much more than having japanese food in Chisinau I can recommend several typical moldovan restaurants, often unknown to normal lokal people because they cannot even afford such cheap food.

As a regular traveller to Moldova since several years I smiled about your report to Cricova: Once they asked me $60 for a visit there and I refused politely. The winery of Milesti Micii is much more unknown but with similar cellar. I also would not recommend the wine of Cricova. Similar named Cricova Acorex in my choice in Moldova. The very most moldovan wine is far away from any reasonable quality and not really cheap due to the modest quality.

Stravinski, I can confirm with the $10.000 topic. But take care because very often there is a wide difference between new laws and the adequate knowledge of it by administrative persons.

To ESSI:
Carpat Air is not the owner of Air Moldova. Air Moldova is state owned. Crashed Air Moldova International was private, but not in direct or indirect romanian ownership.

Usually I take my flight from Frankfurt/Germany with Malev to Budapest and then with Carpatair/Tarom to Chisinau. Others are also available but more expensive.

Have fun.

Larsca1304

MoneyTree
12-05-03, 23:44
Larsca,
how do you get the tickets in budapest? and how much do you pay there? I also think of doing it in this way since there flying to budapest is really cheap from germany (where i am now)

Larsca04
12-06-03, 11:30
Hi MoneyTree,

Usually I make direct contact with MALEV. Their office is located in the centre of Frankfurt.
You can book complete package including Tarom/CarpatAir over MALEV.

Costs are around EUR 440,- incl. taxes.

Don't believe in the booking system in the website of MALEV! It is far away from being correct.

I recently found an offer from "opodo" for some money less than mentioned above, but havn't tried yet.

Will be again in Moldova in January.

Have fun

Larsca1304

Monger101
12-07-03, 05:15
I will be in Moldovia on Monday, travel visa set to the Ukraine. Should I stay more than the 72 hours?

Any providers worth looking up?

Can someone recommend a good place to stay?

Thanks!

Client Corp

Stravinsky
12-07-03, 17:55
Larsca,

We had actually planned on visiting Milesti Micii. But, in usual Moldovan fashion, the person who took our reservation on the phone, did not write it down and there was no place for us on the day we vere to visit. We ended up going to Cricova instead.

Cricova is not so bad. There is cheap wine everywhere, even in France, but the best of the wine at Cricova is very good. There were 7 of us. We had a tour of the cellar, and the use of a private dining room for our wine tasting. Each person received 3 bottles of wine, plus there was plenty of zakuski to eat while we were drinking. The total cost was less than $200 USD, which is not so bad for so many people.

I looked at "Adresa" on the internet. They have a link on www.turism.md. It seems their apartments are almost as much as a hotel, $40 USD per night, for one person, in a one room apartment. For a little more money, I would prefer to stay in a first class hotel. It is more secure and you have all the conveniences. I think the character of the person who owns the hotel is not so important. Good for him, if he can build such a beautiful hotel in Chisinau. If you do business in Moldova (or anywhere else in Eastern Europe), you know that nothing is accomplished by following the rules and success is all a matter of who you know.

Yes, it is my understanding that you may meet a Moldovan girl in Ankara or Moscow as easily as in Chisinau. Moldova's second largest export, after wine, is beautiful young women. ;-)

Looks like you will be there in January. Let us know what you find. Maybe you can tell us about some of your favorite Moldovan restaurants.

Pahkaa,

Stravinsky

Stravinsky
12-07-03, 18:18
Client Corp,

One hotel that I can personally recommend is Jolly Alon. There is also another hotel in Chisinau, which is supposed to be very good, called Dedeman. Since you will only be staying for a short time, a hotel is probably best, but there is an apartment rental agency called "Adresa" that you can try if you want to rent an apartment. Information about all of these is on the Moldovan tourist website, www.turism.md.

If you are fairly fluent in Russian or Romanian, then you should find plenty to do for 72 hours. The tourist website also has a list of discos, nightclubs and casinos where you can hunt dyevooshki, assuming you don't find any in the cafes, restaurants, or just walking down the street.

You should also read through the posts on this board, there is a fair amount of info there, although somewhat disorganized.

Stravinsky

Essi
12-08-03, 00:57
Hi Client Corp,

There is what to do more than 72 hours but its up to you.

I think if you will stay for short time its better to stay in hotel.

You can book at the airport or go direct to Dedeman hotel in the centre near sun city shopping centre,ask your taxi driver he will get you there, the price is about 70-100 $ or you can try Dacia hotel on 31 August.

If you look for cheaper rate you can try the National hotel about 40$ .Its on stefan cel mare street.

ESSI

Monger101
12-08-03, 22:25
Thanks for the hotel info.

But I'm hoping this board can offer more information on providers, rates, establishments, etc! :))

I will be more than happy to contribute info and photos if they are willing for a bit of promotion.

THE PM feature doesnt seem to be working for me... I got an email saying a message was waiting - but my box was empty.

PROVIDER INFO? Agency / Independent? Establishments? Hot Spots?

THANKS GUYS!

Hi,

Please be advised that in the Private Messages screen you must select the "GO" button direct next to the "All Messages" list box to display the messages in your message list.

There is a note in the Private Messages screen advising you of this requirement.

Please let me know if this did not solve your problem.

Thanks,

Jackson

Monger101
12-08-03, 22:38
OK,

Dedeman hotel: no prob. Or is there a better hotel with action in lobby - Jolly Alon?

Working action in the lobby? Problems going to room?

Rates? Is there a recommended agency?

Thanks Guys!

Larsca04
12-09-03, 09:54
Hi Stravinsky,

Well, what happend with you regarding Milesti Micii is really moldovan fashion :-)

Regarding Hotel and private apartements let me be free to say, that in past I used 3 different Hotels: Monte Nelle, Codru and Turist.

Monte Nelle is very good, but Codru and Turist with their soviet-style ambience is simply overprized and regarding to safetieness not perfect.

Renting an appartement from adresa never cost me more than $20,- per day. Their flats have mostly safety-doors. I can eat and rink when I want, bring a girl when I want and I am totally free.

No hazzels from any hotel-staff which occured to me in my early times in Moldova.
Also my time in Moldova is mostly dedicated to business issues, so I am not into the force of spending my total day in any rooms.

Try to avoid any offers from any tourist-agencies - mostly overprized, for example transfer from aeroport costs double prize as normally (100Lei).

Well, sure I know that in Easter Europe most of any kind of business is more or less connected with any fancy background. But in my opinion, if you have the knowledge of some special backgrounds, it is up to everybody to avoid it or to take part...

Yah, restaurants are my choice:-)

Will give a overview after having been returned back from the fortress of mamaliga and brinza:-)

If anyone is interested I also can give a bunch of informations about other cities like Edinet, Balti, Comrat and so on.

Poka

Larsca1304

Stravinsky
12-10-03, 19:18
Larsca,

I look forward to your report. My only destination in Moldava has been Chisinau, so I would be happy to hear about other areas.

There is already a thread for Balti and Tiraspol. Maybe we can persuade Jackson to create a thread for "Other Areas".

Stravinsky

OttoGraham
12-13-03, 16:46
there is another option to fly into Chishinev which is Carpatair (www.carpatair.com) when you arrive from Italy/Germany/Hungary all via Timisoara (Romania)

Actually, Carpatair doesn't fly to Timisoara from Budapest - only to Cluj. No connection to Moldova. :(

However, connections to Moldova can be made through a number of other W. European cities (Munich, Stuttgart, Rome, Florence, and a number of smaller Italian cities). No idea about costs, though.

-Uncle Otto

Essi
12-14-03, 19:11
Hi Client Corp

Are you here in Kishinev? I will be very happy to meet with you. I will be till the end of this week. Anyone plan to be here for the New Year Eve?

If you want please send me a privat messege. I had a lovely girl yesterday who I got her number from ODIGO. She is 26 year old and very atractive girl. We had coffe together and I saw that she is very horney,I told her lets go to my appartment. She agree to come. What a Moldova paradise. The rest you guess my dear guys.

ESSI

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods at the ends of the sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one space after commas and after the period at the end of a sentence. Thanks!

BigthDikth
12-15-03, 17:59
I got laid last weekend too, but so what.

Stravinsky
12-15-03, 19:45
Dya-dya Otto,

I believe the only airline that will connect with the major European capitals would be Air Moldova. Transaero is a travel agency in Chisinau that can handle ticketing for you. They can even express mail your tickets to the U.S. They have a list of air fares on their website; http://www.transaero.md.

Are you planning a trip to Eastern Europe? You know, if a fella happened to find himself in a place, like, say. . . Mockba, it's just a hop, skip and a jump to Chisinau. Depending on the length of your stay, Chisinau would be a nice side trip.

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

Stravinsky
12-15-03, 19:53
Essi,

Maybe you can help resolve a debate that we've been having. In all my trips to Chisinau, I have never met anyone who speaks English, more than just simple, "Hello" or "Good-bye". In fact, I've never really met a lot of ethnic Moldovans who speak Romanian. The dominant language is clearly Russian.

This dyevooshka you met through ODIGO, how did you communicate with her? Did you speak Russian, Romanian or English?

Thanks,

Stravinsky

Essi
12-20-03, 17:28
Hi Stravinsky

Yes we chat in english. Most of the students speaks english.

The phone number of the lady is cell phone. The add recently from 1st of November the number 7 for all cellphones that start 95 or 96 so now you have to dial 00 373 7 95 and so on. For the numbers who start with 91 92 93 you have to add 6.

ESSI

Stravinsky
01-04-04, 20:44
This is just an FYI....

The city code for Chisinau is now "22", not "2", as it used to be. So, if you are calling to Chisinau from outside of Moldova, you have to dial the country code "373" + the city code "22" + whatever the number is inside Moldova.

I mention this because it is not widely known yet. Most of the country code indexes have not been updated.

Stravinsky

Piaga
01-29-04, 14:27
Hi folks!

In March I'll go to Cchisinau.

Is it good time to hunt?

I need some info!

Please someone helps me.

Thanks!

Piaga

Stravinsky
02-01-04, 06:23
The weather reports from Moldova indicate an unusually severe winter. I've been hearing reports of 3 to 4 meters of snow in Chisinau.

Sexymiky and Piaga, as far as the climate is concerned, March and April can be very dismal in Chisinau. Cold and wet. As the weather warms up, the roads turn to mud or are washed out.

Of course, if you're planning on spending most of your time in bed, then it probably makes no difference. May should be a very nice month. In June and July it can be very hot and humid.

There are others who should be able to give you more specific info about hunting dyevooshki.

Stravinsky

Essi
02-02-04, 18:40
Hi Piaga,

In Kishinev now its very cold and snowing. Normaly in March is ok but can be cold between 0 to+10 you can have nice days like +10 to +15 this is from my visit I had there last year.

About hunting please read my reports.

Have fun,

Essi

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Larsca04
02-03-04, 11:24
Hi Piaga,

Donīt feel disturbed from weather conditions in early spring.

You know springtime is a special time, and growing hormons donīt wory about the outer climate :-)))

I was in Moldova in January and it was really cold and snowy. Locals said, the first time since a bunch of years they experienced such snow-storms and similar. Anyway, I liked it.

I have reasons why not to give here a report about my trip. Accept please.

To mention is only a story with a bisexual kind of girlfriend, who has already a longlasting relationship with her lesbian girlfriend. I learned to have discussions, if and when I will have her and not the lesbian one :-))

Also funny to see my bisexual one hunting in discos for other girls :-)) Not for me - no, for her!

Have fun!

Larsca1304

Stravinsky
02-07-04, 18:21
Larsca,

I understand that you don't want to post personal information, but can you give us some general information? Nightclubs you visited, restaurants where you ate, hotels, places to go shopping, cost of a taxi, the price of brinza at Green Hills, the cost of a Big Mac at McDonald's, etc, etc.

As a recent visitor, any factual info you can provide would be welcome.

Thanks,

Stravinsky

Larsca04
02-09-04, 09:52
Stravinsky,

Well, I understand your request.

The just passing trip was a very special one. Besides usual business issus I had and have a strong emotional conflict with a girl, who I describe as my wife and love of my life.

She waited very long time for me and our future and I am actually fighting to repair all kinds of misunderstandings, frustrations and depressivity.

I learned and learn from this story: If you really love a girl, take her out and don't let pass too much time.

And I crucify myself for every minute, which I spent with other girls and not with her. Thatīs life.

To find some funny time a spent several nights in discos. Studio No. 04 (it changes its number every year) offers good music mixed with latino-style. Described as free of entrance-fee I had to pay some 30 or 40 Lei. Located in Bucuresti str. not far away from Disco City.

Disco City seems to be my favourite one despite the unhospiable rules inside: you have to make a reservation upfront for a desk. If not you have the problem to find any place where to place yourself. Once I was there with that bisexual one (not my socalled wife, of course). Like me she enjoys to dance. I noticed, that several times girls talked with her. When I asked her about the reason, she explained with a smile, that those girls asked her, if they could spend some hours/the night with me...! A guy came and also asked me, if he could have my "girlfriend". Only on the base of exchanging, was my answer. His girlfriend was ready for this, but not mine and me:-))

The later the night, the more openminded are the folks.

For sure I can say, that if a girl looks at you for at least 2 times, you will have excellent chances to conquer her.

Entrance fee changes between 30 and 50Lei, as far as I remember.

Stravinsky, it is not possible to ask me seriously for the prize of a BigMac :-)) I absolutely avoid this kind of food. McD. is a good place to meet, but thatīs it:-))

A funny , but nevertheless true story to the end (donīt feel offended, ESSI):
I was in a restaurant together with my friend and we had two bottles of wine together. Finishing I was in good mood and noticed, that on another desk someone was speaking in my native language. A guy with two women. I contacted them and was quite charming with the women very soon (thanks to Chardonnay). That guy was surprised and amazed how the two women reacted on me and he said: I was here so many times, but never before I watched those women behaving in this way! You are the King here in Moldova!
I asked him, if he is doing in some forums, but he said No!

I remembered on ESSI and started to laugh :-))))

It was just too funny! (One of the very few funny moments during this trip)

Have fun

Larsca1304

Stravinsky
02-11-04, 17:47
Larsca,

Thanks for the post. Yes, you are indeed, the King of Moldova!

But, your love life seems ochen complicatnii. You should have 6 or 7 girlfriends, 6 or 7 would be easier to please then just one. To make 1 woman happy is the most difficult. :-)

I have the idea that commercial sex in Chisinau is not so highly organized as in other world capitals. There doesn't seem to be any place you can go to buy a woman in Chisinau. Mainly, you go to the discos, where there are lots of young women who will go with you, maybe for a little money, maybe for just a good time.

You said that Studio 04 and Disco City are on Bucuresti. What part of Chisinau are they located? Is that in the center of town?

Pakaa,

Stravinsky

Larsca04
02-13-04, 16:44
Hi Strav.

No one is the King of Moldova - that country struggles hard to show itself as a kind of demo-crazy :-))

Well, you are a kind of philosophe: yes playing around with some girlfriends on one time isnīt that most difficult way. But the mentioned one is far away to be described as girlfriend. We promised to each other a common future. Just pure love...

With the more or less exception of the hotels there seem to be only few organized devuchka-circles existing. And they come and go. Too less foreigners with money, so they prefer to do their jobs abroad.

Disco 04 and City are quite in the centre of Kishinev. City is located on str, 31. August nearly in opposite of Green Hillīs Nistru Restaurant, or just right to restaurant Panipit. If you follow the passing way you will reach disco Studio04 after, letīs say, 100m.

Taxi fees: normally never more than 20Lei. Sometimes in night they ask for 25 or 30.

One evening a businesspartner invited me to banja. Before we had a good portion of wine and cognac together. Driving to that location he asked if I want to have a girl. I agreed and the following hours we had lots of cheese, sausage and fish in combination with nealry all kinds of alcoholic drinks in the banja. A typical russian or moldovan celebration. The girl wasnīt the most beautiful one, but well in english language. I refused to get into her in the banja, because I didnīt want to produce any kind of usefull "compromat" :-)) Anyway - it follows the local rule: first celebration, then after letīs think about to work a little bit :-))

When will you be next time in Moldova?

Have fun

Larsca1304

Stravinsky
02-16-04, 17:13
Larsca,

Sounds as if you had a good time in the banja. I think they also call them saunas (CAYHA). Are there dyevooshki at the banjas, or do you have to bring your own? Sounds like, once you are indside, anything is possible.

I can't say when I will be back in Moldova again. I tell you,
I first visited Chisinau many years ago, when it was Kishinev. It was at the end of the Soviet Union and, to my mind, it was a terrible, horrible place. It's only one recommendation was it's beautiful young women, which is why I went. :-)

I have never really enjoyed visiting there. I went mainly because I had to, as a kind of family obligation. This last trip, however, I was very impressed with all the changes. Easy to get a visa, beautiful new airport, excellent hotels and restaurants. I actually find myself looking forward to my next visit. Civilizatsia prishyol!

Maybe this summer again, but it's not definite. Hopefully, we can meet some time.

Pakaa,

Stravinsky

Vegamars
02-16-04, 18:45
You might try escorts-moldova.com for organized action,but the real beauties are in Tiraspol though it's a completely different country(prinistrovya) and you need a seperate visa to get there!!

Larsca04
02-17-04, 12:07
Vegamars,

Such an agency might be useful for a one-time traveller. But for sure you know, that the mentioned prizes on that side is world away from normal prizes.

As far as I know, you donīt need a different visa to enter Transnistria. You have to pay a kind of entrance-fee and register in local authority bureaus in Tiraspol, Bendery, Dubassary or else where.

Strav,

I am not too much into banjas or saunas. In past I was, but with private invitations. But I know, that there are banjas, where the responsible natchalnik can order girls for you on your wish.

I agree with you, that even Moldova changes. But I never found a real good restaurant (with the exception of Stare Gorod restaurant). You can easily see the changes on the increasing numbers of cars in the streets. Three years ago much more less then actually.

But much more is still in the sad shape as years before. Go out of the capital and visit the villages - never before I saw such poor conditions in another country of Europe.

Hope to see you once in future!

Have fun

Larsca

KGBist
02-26-04, 08:13
Hey folks,

What is the news? I havent been back for a while.

Kgbist

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Obroni
02-27-04, 08:47
Hi, I'm planning to visit the country next Easter. I heard that is possible to get a touristic VISA in the airport. Is it true?

I'm coming from UE. What about the currency: is there black market or not?

Ciao

Essi
02-27-04, 15:00
Hi KGBist

Where have you been? Long time we havn't heard from you. When are you plan a trip back to our paradise?

I am waiting to meet with you again. We had a great time last year in May, I think. I have some new contacts for you and a very nice appartment too.

Please let me know.

Yours

Essi

Larsca04
02-27-04, 18:03
Obroni,

Indeed you can easily get your visa without hazzels on airport. Costs are $60,- Takes 10 minutes and you can enter it.

Some sources deny this possibility, but it is working regularly. I use it always.

There is no need to work on black market for currency in Moldova. There are dozens of exchange shops in the centre. The more close to the centre, the worse the exchange rate.

Keep distance to any black market exchange, īcos there are a bunch of "falsifikates". And also refuse to get defect banknotes - they arenīt accepted mostly.

Have fun

Larsca1304

Essi
03-07-04, 09:57
Hi to all

As I got many emails aslking for renting an appartment in Kishinev.

I can suggest you to try a very nice appartments and very "update" and high europien standart. The appartments are next to each othe ideal for two friends.

The appartments located right in the heart of the town, just 2 minites from the big mall Suncity.

The number for reservatoin is 0037369267414. the name of the girl YANA. She dont have any idea how to get girls.

I can offer a VIP service on arrival too (for the rich guys). A limosin (new mercedes)will wait you outside and a nice moldovien girl will have your name on your landing as you step down the airplain and take you to the VIP LOUNG. you dont have to wait long and in 10 minites you are out after visa .Normaly it takes 40 minites to one hour. and you can save the costom hassel too. All for 40 euro. The price include trip to your appartment.

My dear guys If you need more details please contact me on this board. So my replay will help everyone.

Have fun

Essi

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to meet the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html).

Stravinsky
03-08-04, 06:00
Originally posted by Essi

I can offer a VIP service on arrival too (for the rich guys). A limosin (new mercedes)will wait you outside and a nice moldovien girl will have your name on your landing as you step down the airplain and take you to the VIP LOUNG. you dont have to wait long and in 10 minites you are out after visa .Normaly it takes 40 minites to one hour. and you can save the costom hassel too. All for 40 euro. The price include trip to your appartment.

Let's be honest about this. There is no "VIP Lounge" at the Chisinau airport. I believe what Essi is referring to is the Diplomatic Terminal, which is very seldom used. For a fee, you can arrange with your Moldovan travel agent to have the reception that Essi just described at the Diplomatic terminal.

Theoretically, there should be an official there for customs and passport control, which should expedite your paperwork. In reality, on the day I arrived, there was only one official and she was already busy in the main terminal. I had to wait for almost an hour before she could get over to the Diplomatic terminal. so don't count on saving any time.

I paid $20 USD last summer for the "VIP" treatment, so 40 Euro seems a little high. I guess the rest of it goes to the middleman.

Stravinsky

Larsca04
03-08-04, 08:32
Well done Strav,

Indeed I must repeat, that issuing visa at airport doesn't last longer than 10 minutes. Outside there are always plenty of taxis waiting ready to take you to the capital for maximum $10.

The company "adresa" offers a wide range of appartments located in the centre for interesting prices. You can make an agreement with them under adresa@mdl.net or 00373 2 2 544 392. Fax number: 00373 2 2 272 096. Several of the female staff there is fluent in english language.

They also do the registration paperwork for you for some Lei. Also they arrange taxitransfer back to airport for a very low fee. This company is trustworthy and always correct.

I personally have been always been glad with them.

Another possibility is to have a look to www.logisticsmoldova.com. They also offer many appartements in Kishinew next to several other kind of services, usefull for all kinds of travellers.

Have fun

Larsca

Essi
03-09-04, 15:39
Hi

The vip service include a special transport from the plain to the vip entrance and there you make your visa if you need and all you need very quick. I use it very often. But sometimes take long time till you get your baggage.

I offer a car with driver to take you from the airport to where you need in Kishinev. All this service will cost you 40 euro.

The other way is to go with all the passengers and wait for visa if there is any lady in the office normaly there is somebody.

If some other passengers need visa too you can wait 30-40 minits and after that the passsport control also can take time too.

After you pass the passport control you collect your bags and have another line for baggage check, please remember " no truly there" you have to carry all your bags with your hands, they want to make sure that it's your bags.

After that you pass the costom and if you look forigener they start to ask you how much money, cigarets,camera computer and all this balagan. if they found that you lie them its better to give the guy 20-30 $ and go, mainly thats the reason why he stop you.

If you want to save the money for taxi (about 100 lei) you can take maxitaxi for 3-4 lie to the centre of Kishinev this will take you about 20-30 minits.

All In total will cost you 3 lei.

Essi

Larsca04
03-10-04, 12:53
Cīmon ESSI,

It is o.k. if anyone wants to earn some EURO with that kind of service.

But, hey, we donīt speak about London or Frankfurt airport - Kishinew airport is probably the smallest one throughout Europe with very few passengers arriving.

Waiting 30-40min for visa? Donīt create a kind of horror scenario here - I am coming to Moldova frequently since the last three years and never had such a situation. But maybe you get a special treatment :-)

Everytime I was passing quite quick through all the bureaucratical acts and even if I would save 5 minutes - so what?

Have fun

Larsca

Stravinsky
03-11-04, 22:15
Lukasek,

To continue our discussion from the photo section. . .

You are absolutely correct. Chisinau is a place not as expensive as Moscow, where you will find beautiful young women with not arrogant-unpolite kind of thinking as, for example, here in the United States! ;-))

And yes, I do have much first hand knowledge of Moldovan women and women of CIS countries.

Stravinsky

Essi
03-14-04, 12:00
Hi guys

C' mon.

I thlnk we all should focos on how to have fun in moldova and how to contact with beautyful gils. If you have any tips please send them here .

Its unfair to keep writing so much about visa and other formal things. We want cool news.

We need here phone numbers of agents or similar information. It's will be more helpful. If u can just do it.

essi

Stravinsky
03-15-04, 16:22
Essi,

We would all be happy to have some cool news. I don't think anyone would object to that. That's why travel information is so important.

Chisinau is not a major tourist destination, unless you are a Turk. ;-) Most Americans don't even know where is Moldova. Travel information is an important subject for discussion. How to get there, where to stay, where to eat, how to get around the city, what is the local currency worth and how to change it, these are all important to know.

Posting travel information is not preventing people from posting their first hand encounters with Moldovan dyevs, it encourages it. I would encourage anyone who reads this board and takes useful information from it in order to travel to Moldova, to also contribute information about their experiences, no matter how basic.

The more men who travel there, the more cool news we will have.

Stravinsky

Essi
03-15-04, 21:32
Hi Stravinsky

Its ok to give here information but I will send them to an exelent website www.moldova-travel.com. Its a very nice and useful site even you can rent an appartment on this site and see the pictures of this appartments.

I really want to share with my guys here info about girls and post pictures as I done in the past (pictures will come soon).

Moldova its the cheapest place for hunting and the girls are lovely for my opinion. In other countries its much more expensive, I am in london now and to get a nice girl over night it's around 600 pounds= 1000$ i will never go for it or 250 pounds =400$ for 2 hours.

In Moldova you can get a model girl first class beauty for not more than 100-150 $over night, you can find students for free too.

I saw some of the guys from this forum in Moldova going out with Moldavian girls that they meet them through the ICQ or ODIGO or MSN and have great time for free. Its cheaper than in Moscow or Romania.

I want to ask our guys please post your story or share with us your exepirience in Kishinev.

ESSI

Essi
03-15-04, 21:49
Hi,

Another good site is www.ournet.md

You can get any INFO there.

The way to get contacts is only at discos the main good discos are SOHO, CITY, STARTREC and MILANIUM in Botanica or in coffe shopes like NISTRU or MONCAFE or at ANDY PIZZA and MACDONALDS on Stefan Cell mare, but the girls there are prostiute (in McDonalds) or if you come with your own contacts.

I have lots of contact by the time I come to Kishinev so its very easy now.

Have fun

Essi

Roger Mellie
03-18-04, 11:50
Hi gents,

I have a query about visas. I need a visa for Moldova, but I understand I can get it at the airport when I arrive. The only think I need to bring is a tourist invitation.

Can anyone recommend a decently priced invitation issuing company?

Larsca04
03-18-04, 12:28
Roger M.

You donīt need any invitation for your touristic purpose.

Get your visa at airport - thatīs it!

Have fun

Larsca

Frog
03-21-04, 02:09
Visa-Requirements:

Last week i called the Moldavian Representative in Frankfurt and i was told to get my Visa in Germany and not at the airport (although i got the information to get it at the airport).
i will try to publish the fax i've received in the picture section.
(to large for this section)
Frog
P.S.
To large at all. Could be sent on demand:
Page 1 Visa application form
page 2 Visa requirements & prices (German).

Stravinsky
03-21-04, 04:12
Frog,

There are many realities in Moldova, as there are in most of the CIS countries. There is the official reality, which is what you got from the Moldovan Embassy, and then there is the way things really are.

To a certain extent, it depends on your nationality. I don't know where you are coming from, but, I can assure you that citizens of the United States and the EU may obtain a Moldovan tourist visa at the airport upon arrival without any invitation or prior application.

In that respect, they are much more enlighted than their Russian counterparts.

Stravinsky

Larsca04
03-31-04, 17:12
Frog,

if you are a western europe citizen be sure, that visa is available at airport in Moldova.
I know about the stupid stuff told in moldovan consulat in Frankfurt. Once they told me the same. Understand, that they earn money with it in Frankfurt.

Got my visa in airport or at the borders for at least ten times till now. Never any problems. Recently they asked me for a passport-photo, I showed it to them, and thatīs it.

Have fun

Larsca

Frog
04-01-04, 14:48
About the visa: thank you for all your replies; after all the visa in Frankfurt doesn't seem to be more expensive than the one at Chisinau Airport and next time i might get one in advance too because it took me 15 minutes only. And the staff here seemed to be very kind...

to Essi: waiting for your reply

Essi
04-04-04, 20:29
FROG

Hi

I think if you plan to go to Moldova more than 2 times maybe its better to make a visa for 1 year, as I do.

The cost of visa for 1 year is about 200$ multipile entrance.

I havn't got any mail from you. please send me again your quetions.

Have fun always

ESSI

Fan of Moldova
04-05-04, 10:41
Hello everybody,

I am an Italian, married to a lady from Moldova.

I discovered this forum by case, & maybe my experience could interest you. I go there frequently, not only in Chisinau, but also in smaller cities.

I will be happy to answer your questions & give my opinion, about different topics, like travel to Moldova & staying there, "day to day life", administation, relationship/dating with ladies.

However, I must confess that I am not a specialist of the main topic of this forum. :-)

Bye from a real fan of Moldova.

Stravinsky
04-06-04, 20:23
FOM,

Welcome!

I am in a similar situation. I am an American, married to a Moldovan woman.

Like you, it is not so easy for me to chase dyevooshki in Moldova when I am visiting with my wife! But I know it is easy and very possible.

I am sure that we would all be happy to read about any travel information and day-to-day experiences you have to post about Moldova, in particular about areas outside of Chisinau. (Except maybe for Essi.) ;-)

Please post them under the corresponding city.

Ciao,

Stravinsky

Essi
04-07-04, 15:32
Hi,

Dear Mr stravinsky,

Is anyone intresting to know about business options in Moldova?.

I can give you some good ideas how to make money and have fun in Moldova. Also I can give you the best advocats and accountents and can advise you about business low.

All from my expirience in moldova (in the last 2 years).

Essi come to Moldova to work during the day and have fun at night. ;-)

But I want to see your questions guys about day to day life or business . Common guys please start ask.. ;-).

I am sorry to tell you Mr Stravinsky but all the guys who post to my private box are asking info about girls and girls.and girls.

I am happy for you that you married a Moldovan women YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN.

I like to marry every week another Moldovan girl if you dont mind Mr Larsca.;-)

ESSI

Stravinsky
04-07-04, 20:53
Essi,

I think we would all rather hear about the dyevs than talk business. Why keep all of your info in your private box? Why not post it here so everyone can take advantage of it?

Stravinsky

Essi
04-08-04, 10:59
Hi guys,

I have post some new pictures for your injoy.

I am sorry that it took so long time.

Essi

Larsca04
04-15-04, 10:04
Privet,

spent nearly two weeks in Moldova. In this time spring started and it was a pleasure to see the increasing numbers of skirts getting shorter and shorter.

Mostly concentrated on business issues there was only few time over day to start into new activities.

Had an appartment very close to cel Mare together with a friend. Despite not being a new-comer I had to organize female staff for his sexual desire. Several times our flat was well crowded with female voices. While he took a girl for one hour or more I had the task to spend the night with the organising girl for free :-))

In my humble opinion a good way, how to share the responsibilities.

Several times I had some time in Mon Cafe: forget about this place for having diner or similar. The served wine was mostly warm and untasty. Any kind of pros can be seen inside, but the quality was mostly more than modest, too much kilogramms on their bones. But chances are given on this place for conquer such kinds of girls.

Contacted of course new girls, but due to a strong deficit in time I made no new experiences in sexual issues. So I have to confess to have had only 4 different girls in bed, changing them between each other from day to day.

For meeting real quality girls I again can recommend Nistru restaurant on 31. August. Also in Nostalgie bar good chances are given to score an accompanyship.
I was several times again in disco City. Quality of girls are changing rapidly from day to day. Unfortunately I was always guided by already known girls, so the chances of making new contacts in a diplomatic style hadnīt been given.

I have to confess not to be a fan of disco SOHO: a waiter asked me for 2000Lei renting a table for some hours. I answered, that I am all, but not interested to buy that table and left to other places. Prizes are higher in Soho and more snobbish girls than on other places.

In my opinion, the best girls in sexual activities are mixed ones between moldovan/ukrainian or moldovan/russian. Made the experience meanwhile several times.

One of them is the already mentioned bisexual one. She enjoys, if I am telling stories describing my sexual experiences with other girls. Only such words and her fantansies makes her absolute horny. She is not really beautiful, but in bed she cannot get enough. It is fascinating and funny to watch her in discos flirting heavily with other girls. And if I am interested in a girl there she will contact that lady in my name for futher progress. Meanwhile she is more than eager to have a steady threesome with me and another girl :-)

Was many times outside of Kishinew; several times in the Balti rayon and Falesti. If you are interested in the countryside, so you should have a look there. Our interestes here are concentrated in Kishinew.

Have fun

Larsca

Larsca04
04-15-04, 10:22
Essi,

Just coming back to your offer on me for "hunting" together:

You know, that your style and mine is very different. I prefer to keep a low profile and being modest.

I congratulate you for knowing best advocats and for the skill to advice us in business laws. Thank you for this.

But be sure, that not only my person has more and longer experience in various private and business fields in Moldova. But in opposite to you I donīt believe to have eaten the wisdom from childhood.

As a selfnamed experienced businessman you should know meanwhile, that the real important problems in MOldova will be solved without the longtermed cooperation with advocats. And sure you know also, that fights in moldovan courts depend on your will to waste time.

Anyway: if we will be in MOldova at the same time we can meet of course.

Will be there again probably in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

Have fun

Larsca

Essi
04-16-04, 12:46
Dear Mr Larsca

I am sorry but I never invite you for hunting with me.

Please read my post before.

It was a jock with starvinsky, that this site should give report about girls and fun in }Moldova. And not business or similar subjects.

Sorry for your misunderstanding.

Thanks for your invitation to meet in Moldova. I like to keep my private and secret life there. Please keep your ideas and style for yourself.

Take your time and have fun.

Essi

Stravinsky
04-16-04, 17:42
Larsca,

Thanks for the report. I know you like to keep a low profile, but it is always refreshing to have some first hand information about the situation in Chisinau.

Some questions. . .

How do you "organize female staff". Is it by telephone, through the internet, or just women you meet in the night clubs?

The apartment you stayed in near Cel Mare, how much did you pay for that? Did you find it through your agency?

Where is the Nostalgie bar?

Sounds as if you had a good time. But only 4 girls? Certainly you can do better than that! ;-)

Stravinsky

Larsca04
04-16-04, 21:04
Strav,

I organized the female support for my friend with the contacts I got through the years - means privat contacts, not from nightclubs, agencies, internet or similar. And no drunken teenagers :-))

Nostalgie Bar is easy to catch - it is close to Mc Donalds in Riscanovka. Under that etablissement you can find the very good grussinian restaurant Alaverde.

Well - I have to excuse myself for the limited number of female playground at night. Will try to do it better in future :-))))

By the way: it happened two times to me, that new contacts have been very reluctant towards me, because they were afraid, just to be a number on my list to be torn into bed. Both made very negative experiences in past and felt to be cheated in that previous time......

Have fun

Larsca

Essi
04-26-04, 07:27
Ohhh,

I am back after long time (3 month) I realy missed my paradise.

Any way, came back to work and with some new contacts ofcourse.

I landed and my baby girl was at the airport waiting with her wet and beautyful eyes. She is only 18 but she loves sex. "Bring me toys my darling" she asked me. And she mean " DILDO" I was shucked too.

"I want to try every thing"she said. She look normal girl, every morning she goes to school with her short skirt and skiny legs, 1.70 hight , all her friends dn't know that she is not virgin anymore. She get 9-10 mark on her exams. A good school girl but sex sex sex is in her mine.

Many years are between us its dosn't make any diferent.

As the summer aproaching us the foriegners show up.

The girls look beautyful and the cloth become to minimum.

A guy from Sweden told me in the disco "here the girls look like a girl elegant and sexy in our country they dress like us".

I have a nice story to you my dear, but now I have to go to my office.

Have a nice day

ESSI

Larsca04
04-28-04, 16:24
Essi,

It is quite nasty to give an answer on your message from 16.th of April (unfortunately discovered it just today), where you strictly refuse, ever having invited me for hunting together.

Well, thanks God my brain is still working a little bit and so I would like to advice you to have a look on the photo-gallery section on the 8th of April, where in a response to Lukasek you gave me the "honour" for inviting me for hunting together.

Also in one message you publish your proudness of knowing moldovan business-life and you offer your socalled support to us. Close to your message stravinsky expressed his dislike to yourīs and soon after you declare all as a joke.

Sorry, malchik, I take you for all, but not for a serious guy.

Larsca

BigthDikth
04-29-04, 09:32
Hello Larsca1304, I solved a problem with the Moldova section, I just don't read his postings :-)... Do you by change know what the locals pay for sex? And I love strip clubs, are there any in Chisinau? If so, what does a lap dance cost? -BigthDikth

Larsca04
04-30-04, 07:20
Hi Bigthdikth,

It seems, you found a way to enjoy:-)

Well, I know two strip-clubs in Kishinew: the Tornado and the Caligula. Strip-Clubs are not too much my choice, so I was surprisingly never inside. But I know, that girls from Tornado are ready to give you massage in the backstage.

About the prizes, which locals pay, I know about 10-15 Dollars/hour. I also heard about prizes of 5 Dollars per hour, but for sure it depends on the quality of girls.

Weeks ago I meet a guy from Balti and he reported me about 100Lei per night (!) in this city. I cannot confirm this, but in Balti all things are a bit cheaper and more crazier than in Kishinew.

Hope, it suits you!

Have fun

Larsca

Essi
05-01-04, 21:38
Larsca

"Well, thanks god my brain still working a little bit". I am sorry to send you back and read again my messge on the 8th of april and you will understand with your little brain that the invitation was to Lukasek not to you, I never thought to invite you.

Your misunderstanding is just because of your arrogance and boastful.

As many month that you assault me here in this board and I decided not to answer your foolishnes and nosense from now I will answer and assault you.

I feel verry sorry for you and to the other friends of this board that we have to suffer here.

You are a man of hassele and arguments.

I meet many guys who read your post and all say that in any board there is a "troubel maker" and they stop to post or even open this section. I was happy to meet them, huntingand and give them infomation. I just meet last week one of them.

Please stop it and behave as an adult.

No one ask or appoint you to judge any report or messege here of anyone.

This is not your job and don't make a fool of yourself.

I can't give you any suggestion just please leave us alone and let us to be in peace.

I get many positive reactions. and we all feel sorry for your negative traits and qualities.

Again please STOP your quarrel and I am sure that this board will be more intresting and calm without your assualts.

I hope for your positive understanding. I am not sure if you will.

ESSI

Reggie P
05-02-04, 23:44
Larsca,

10 to 15 dollars an hour where? Street girls in Chisinau? Any chance a foreigner can negotiate those rates?

Thanks for the info.

Reggie P
05-02-04, 23:47
Can anyone advise me what it might cost to rent a small furnished apartment in Chisinau for 3 months, starting in August?

I am more interested in paying local prices than foreigner prices.

Thanks.

Essi
05-03-04, 19:16
Hi Reggie P,

Its very simple, you can open the makler if you read russian if not you can just ask any local girl or man to help you.

The Moldovan poeple are kind and nice.

The price for a normal appartment even for locals is around 100 $ a month. Some cheap appartment for 75 $ I would not suggest you to try.

If you want I can assist to find.

There is an agent ADRESA who speak english,but they more dieal with daily rent and the prices are expensive, from 25$ and up to 80 $. phone number 00373 22544392 or email adresa@mdl.net

I was there recently and the first appartment was availble was for 28 euro a day.

I was looking for 20 $ appartment as one guy mention on this board but they told me there is no such a price for appartment.

So the best idea get help from locals for the best deal.

ESSI

Larsca04
05-04-04, 09:08
Reggie P,

As I have no interest for making any own coin here I will tell you the REAL prizes, which I paid and pay normally being in Moldova:

In opposite to the info ESSI gave here, I rent 3 different appartments in the section of bvld Cantemir and bvld Albisoara in a prize range from 14-20$ per day. Did this already 5 or 6 times over the company ADRESA. Ask for Tatyana, an english speaking lady there.

During my last trip I rent a flat together with a friend over the company logisticsmoldova.com. Located directly on the main street, bvld Stefan cel Mare, we paid together EUR 50,-. It had total western standard and was more than worth the prize.

You also can get the prizes for girls like the local people, but for this you must have the contacts. If you are really interested to go to Moldova and search for female accompanyship I will give you a phone number of a lady operating in this field.
Street-girls in the normal sense are not existing in Kishinew. Only around the train-station (Boksal) and on the trucker-streets you can find cheap wodka girls. But avoid them, they are addicted to alkohol and often also to narcotics, as I was told from my businesspartner there.

Regarding an appartment longer-termed, means 3 month, you will pay much more, if the owner of the app. recognizes you as a foreigner. I know a flat in the Botanica section, which is mostly free, cos the owner married to abroad and she give it for rent on daily or monthly base. If you are really interested, so send me a PM and I will try to arrange the necessary contacts.

Hope, it suits you!

Larsca

Stravinsky
05-04-04, 17:05
Reggie P,

I think $10 to $15 an hour ARE the foreigner rates. This is a great deal of money for a Moldovan girl.

I have never seen any street walkers in Chisinau, which doesn't mean they don't exist, but they may not be easy to find.

If you are not a native Moldovan, then everyone will know immediately that you are a foreigner and charge you more for an apartment. The only way to avoid this would be to have someone in Chisinau negotiate for you. If you are only staying for a week or two, it may be better to stay in a hotel. If you are not used to travelling in Eastern Europe, apartment life in Chisinau can be a bit of a shock. In addition, there are also issues of security, particularly for a foreigner, that have to be considered.

Stravinsky

Reggie P
05-04-04, 20:02
Thanks guys. Appreciate the info. I am thinking about going to Moldova because I am in Romania now, and not entirely happy with it. I am living here, not visiting. The place isn't as easy as I thought it would be. There are a lot of things I really like about Romania, but the Pro situation is not as I expected--it is too expensive for someone like me who wants girls on a daily basis. I used to live in Thailand and got girls for $10 an hour, and I miss that. And I've been quite busy with work so haven't had enough time to just hang out and try to attract non-pros. Also I'm 50 and I'm not sure the college girls really want a 50 year old boyfriend. And, of course, the older girls don't speak English. And girls all want babies and I don't...so I like this part of the world (except in winter) but miss getting girls at a cheap price that would enable me to have one every night. Hence my interest in $10-15 girls in Moldova...I still find it hard to believe this is possible for white girls in Europe in 2004! Larsca, I will PM you.

Thanks

Essi
05-04-04, 21:43
Stravinsky,

You are absolutely right.

The Moldovan peaple when the see a foreigner they increase the prices, its always better to be help by locals without show your face. or give any allusion that its for a foreigner.

As far as I know the prices are about 100$ + - a month.

I never seen any street girls but in macdonald you can find them sitting there.

They will recognize you dnt worry.

Its prohibition in Moldova and many police patrol on the Stefan cell mare street (the main street) all day and night, so no chance to find any street action.

ESSI

Essi
05-05-04, 06:58
Reggie p,

Its totaly different to Thailand or The Philipines.

I was in both places and there you find girls easy and ready to make sex with you for one hour for 10$ or even less and go.

In Moldova the girls (not all) look at a foreigner as a ticket and passport to get out from their poor country.

Its easy to pick up and get ladies even you are 50 but compare to the far east they are not for sex and go.

If you looking for 10-15 $ for an hour you can call agent, there are some but for high class beautyful girls and english speakers you will pay 50$ and up.

You can find a 10-15$ for an hour for village girls' who come to Kishinev to make some money but not all speak english.

This kind of girls go to Turkey for few weeks to Istanbul or Anatalya to make some money and offer their service to the turists there.

The best place for this prices and easy hunting like you just go in the bar and pick up a girl for 20$ for 24 hours, go to angeles city in The Philipines its 2 hours from manila.

You will find there many Americans and Europiens lives and have fun.

I prefere the white and Russian beauty girls too.

May you try to keep 3-4 girlfriends in the same period time.

Its not easy and its happen to me that the girls or students find out that you go out with the girlfriend of her girlfriend :-).

Have fun

ESSI

Stravinsky
05-05-04, 19:55
Reggie P

I have never been to Romania, so I can't compare directly. I think in Moldova you will see a different mix of women. By race and by language, the Moldovans are much like Romanians. But in Moldova you will also find many women of Russian, Ukrainian and also Jewish race. These women, for my taste, being much more attractive than the native Moldovans. I believe the $10 to $15 range of prices that Larsca referred to were for dancers in the strip tease clubs to take you "backstage". If you are looking for a pro for the night, I think the prices will be more than this, but not much. The average Moldovan with a good job may make $200 a month. In any event, I think it is not realistic to expect to pay Asian prices in Europe, even in Eastern Europe.

Don't worry about your age. Most important is how much money you have. If you are well dressed and treat the women well, I think there will be many young women in Chisinau who will be happy to go with you, particularly if they know you are foreigner and you don't look like Jabba the Hut! ;-)

Language will be a problem, however, if you don't speak at least a little Russian, Romanian or Italian. Look at it this way, learning a little bit of just one of these languages will save you a lot of money and insure you a good time!

Stravinsky

Reggie P
05-05-04, 22:44
Thanks for elaborating, Stravinsky. Well, I must say that I can't imagine any nationality being prettier than the Romanian girls. The trouble with Ro pros is that the cheapest ones want $30 an hour, unless you like gypsies, who can be much less. I don't like gypsies. I don't usually take a girl for the night, as they make it hard for me to sleep, so I'm more interested in the hourly or two hour rate.

What do the dancers do to you when they take you backstage? HJ? $10 an hour girls in Thailand are not the norm, these were very low end girls in venues that locals patronized. Normally Thai girls ST would be more like $25, which seems comparable to Moldova, though I am still interested in getting $10 to $20/hour.

The well dressed issue is a problem with me. When I came here from Thailand I had little but shorts and finding nice pants of the kind I like here has proved to be impossible. There is not a good selection of such things in Romania (outside of Bucharest, I guess) and I have spent endless weeks searching for nice pants (the kind i like, cotton khakis with permanent crease) with very little success! But hopefully I will have found some by the time i get to Chisinau. I threw away all my formal clothes when I left the States and have no intention of ever buying a tie and jacket again!

This has been the hardest thing for me to get used to, there are a lot of things here that you just can't find, or that are much more expensive than in bigger countries, and they happen to be a lot of the things i need. (Why didn't I buy laptop accessories and a digital camera while I was in Thailand or China? Damn!) Take note, all. Bring that stuff with you if you are moving here, or you'll pay 300% of what the items are worth.

I guess Russian is more useful in Chisinau than Romanian? Well, I'll do my best to learn it if I go there.

Reggie P

Juddo
05-06-04, 14:13
I had the pleasure a couple weeks ago of meeting ESSI, I have to say this guy KNOWS Moldovan women, and not working girls, nice regular girls who just want to have fun, and not hang with the locals, so if you want to bash other people on the board, find another place we are all here for the same thing, to find hot women and get laid...leave the rest from where you came from ESSI knows some good places to stay, at a resonable price, the hotels here are a rip-off to western standards, and to anybody who wants to visit threre is not shortage of HOT women here!

Essi
05-07-04, 06:46
Hi Swarm,

Thanks, it was a pleasure to meet and hunting with you too.

We had a great time together. You are the man.

I think that you can be very helpful for us and our AMBASSADOR.

As you live there you may have many spacial items and tips.

So please reprot us with out wavering.

Can you tell us from your experience were are the best places for hunting.

Do you know any escort services and phone numbers?

How are you so succesful with girls?

As I saw many girls like you very much even my girls. WOW?

ESSI

Stravinsky
05-07-04, 16:44
Reggie P,

It's too bad you don't have a suit and tie. You might want to consider buying one. In Chisinau, and most of Eastern Europe, clothes make the man. The young women in Moldova are extremely fashion conscious and will judge you by the way you dress.

Romanian is only useful in Romania and Moldova. Russian is useful everywhere in the former Soviet Union.

Stravinsky

Reggie P
05-07-04, 20:32
Well, my sensibilities are from the hippie era, unfortunately. I think I can dress nicely, in a preppy sort of way, but I'm a very casual dresser. I'm not into maintaining an elegant wardrobe. And although I have enough money to retire (if I'm careful) I am not someone who flaunts it. I have noticed that in Romania, girls are ridiculously impressed by signs of wealth such as BMWs, expensive cell phones and the like, and people do indeed flaunt them in order to get laid. I would like to find a quiet, unassuming way to announce to girls that I'm a foreigner of substantial means (though far from rich). I'll have to do some thinking about this...

The advantage of being in Asia is that they can see you're a foreigner from your face! That's rather a big advantage, I suspect.

Friedrich
05-08-04, 06:48
Hallo Reggie,

I have read your worries about dressing, cars, etc.

I know very well Slavic girls (moreover my second wife was Slavic).

They are in general very capricious, but they are also very cunning.

Surely, they may like more an office-type dressing than a casual one, or a luxus car, etc.
But they understand very quickly how much money you really have and, of course, how much money you give them.

And they appreciate if you make them understand you love them sincerely.

So, don't be preoccupied about your dressing.

As to cars, it can be also dangerous to go to those countries with a too costly car!

Ciao,

Friedrich

Juddo
05-09-04, 12:04
I was recently in the disco Star Trek on a sunday night, it more like hooker night, about 25 girls and 6 guys. They wre all from the 5-8 range, if you want just go talk to them and ngeoiate, I was with a friend (cock-blocker) so I did not try this, but I have noticed the same girls on Sunday night, by themselves or with other girls, however I prefere the girlfriend approach.

Stravinsky
05-09-04, 15:51
Reggie P,

I understand your situation exactly. I would try shoes, or maybe a wristwatch. The Moldovan girls watch these details very carefully. An expensive pair of Italian shoes or a German or Swiss wristwatch may be just what you need.

In any event, they will know you are a foreigner, by the way you walk and the look on your face.

Stravinsky

Reggie P
05-09-04, 21:58
Thanks Stravinsky,

Good advice, but my casualness extends to my plastic wristwatch too. I like it. It even has a compass on it in case I get lost. And shoes. My problem is that walking is my only exercise, and I need running shoes in order to be able to walk fast. Couldn't walk fast in Italian shoes. Would then get fat from lack of exercise. Would the girls prefer me fat in nice shoes or casually shod and trim?

But I know you're right. Many times I've noticed that Ro girls who I look at when they are walking toward me on the streets glance down at my shoes, then a look of disgust or disinterest appears on their faces.

Groan, so many problems! How do foreigners look and walk differently than Moldovans?

So where can I buy a nice fake Rolex in Romania? :o)

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Essi
05-10-04, 11:14
Hi Swarm and guys,

I am back its a rainy day (depressy, remind me London :-(( ).

Please sms me if you want join me for hunting (this time i will b alone).

I must say it is true the girls' here love elegant and rich guys or look rich ;-).

First you have to be a good looking guy, rich, similly and intresting guy and if you have a car like Mercedes or BMW your chances are high to get the most beautyful girls.

They love to be looked in those cars and if you have a cabarulet much higher chance in the summer. I dn't mean a cheap style with full volume music.

Remember those girls dream about an conveniense life,good cloth, holidays, cars etc.

If you will give her 200$ she have a list of wishes to buy. She will spend the money in 1 hour. even the average salary here is 100$.

I found it easy, pleasure and have no problem to date with a girl that she can be my doughter. young and fresh, 18-20 year old.

It is true, the girls love an elegant looking man with tie and suit and rolex or brietling.

It does't mean that you have no chance with jeans and sneakers.

GOOD LUCK

ESSI

Stravinsky
05-10-04, 15:25
Bozhye Moi! (My God)

A plastic wristwatch and running shoes. You must be an American. ;-))

I think the women of Chisinau would rather have a fat man in Italian shoes with a Rolex than a thin man with a plastic wristwatch and running shoes.

You are in a different world, my friend. If you want to survive and prosper, you will have to learn to adapt.

Shyestleeva, (happiness)

Stravinsky

Dusty Bin
05-10-04, 17:07
Hah, for sure! Fat comes with wealth. Skinny is poverty.

Essi
05-10-04, 17:16
Dusty Bin,

The wealth poeple go to gym and have a private trainer.

Go to Monaco and Cann in the summer you will see the real fancy rich peaple slim with sporty look.

The Moldovan girls try to look fancy with their turkish cloth.

The Moldovan girls are a nature beauty.

ESSI

Dusty Bin
05-11-04, 07:48
Essi-
You are right, but the girls who are usually poor, at least the ones that you go with, associate slimness with poverty. It is why they are slim, it is why you will not see fat people on the streets. For these girls. fat is a sign of always enough to eat. You should well know that there are many who do not always have enough to eat, including the girls that you have sex with.

Most of the girls will not regularly, if ever, associate with the really wealthy, as I suspect, neither do you. At our level, what I say, is, in Moldova, true.

Essi
05-11-04, 08:11
D B

I agree with you, the girls here are poor but the girls who live in Kishinev and have good jobs a 150$ a month. the are not poverty.

Dont forget that the food is very cheap here.

You will not see them at NR. 1 supermarket or FIDESCO. but the basic food is cheap in the central market.

To see a family suffering of hunger I think you can find in the villages.

In general I go with girls from Kishinev, bankers, accountants, sells lady, even a lawyer, ect.

If she is pretty and poor its make no different to me ;-))

Essi

Stravinsky
05-11-04, 15:32
Dusty,

Good to hear from you.

I didn't mean to draw an exact parallel between fat and rich, there are plenty of rich thin people and poor fat people. Mainly, I think that Moldovan girls may forgive many shortcomings in a man, such as his physique, if he has the financial means to give them that life of convience that Essi described. This is true all over the world, not just in Moldova.

Also, first impressions are critical. You might be a prince of a fellow, with a heart of gold and a largess as universal as the sun. But, if you can't get past that first, "Hello" (or privyet), who will know? Chisinau girls can be very critical.

Stravinsky

Reggie P
05-11-04, 22:29
I guess you're right. I would wear some nice shoes if I could find some comfortable ones for walking. But in Romania I cannot even find a pair of insole arch supports to make shoes more comfortable. They just don't seem to sell them here.

Surely even Moldovans walk for exercise at times? I prefer to meet girls out on the street and shopping during the day, rather than in discos. Are these Ro and Moldovan girls really so superficial that they are going to make final judgements on you based on such silly things?

I notice that lots of Romanian college boys dress casually and it doesn't seem to affect their ability to get dames. So they're allowed to but we are not? Okay, so they're young and I'm older, I guess different rules apply.

I guess they don't realize that some people dress casually not because they can't afford to dress elegantly, but because they think fashion is silly. Some people prefer to dress functionally, and I am like that. Though I admit I like it when women dress fashionably.

I'll figure something out.

Roger Mellie
05-12-04, 18:36
Reggie - eastern european women are incredibly superficial. Thats why they go for foreigners. More money. If you are going to go for a foreigner, why waste time with a poor foreigner. They have dreams, and the younger and more beautiful the girl, the less likely her dreams involve true love. They are more likely to involve "the good life" - top restaurants, top bars, overseas trips etc. And they get theat from the same kind of guys who wear rolexes.

They want a man who wears a decent suit, sharp tie (yes they can tell the difference between a cheap tie and a good silk tie at 50 yards) black leather shoes, a swiss watch and a current model mobile phone.

There is no point fighting it or arguing with their logic. Thats their taste, and you either give them what they are looking for or they look somewhere else.

If you really dont want to make an effort to give them what they want, then you might as well change your own sights and look for middle aged divorcees in their 30s with children - cause they actually are more interested in true love, kind men, and faithfulness etc.

Bez Bezarra
05-13-04, 06:16
Just like within any group of people, there are girls with cold empty hearts, and warm loving girls as well. Though its probably true that once a girl has been in it for a while and has been treated badly several times by some of the assholes that are around, she's a lot less likely to still have a sweet side to her. At what point does she change, is there a line that she crosses over ? After a few weeks, a month, 2 assholes, 4, 6? After that, you may just be too late to get the genuine GFE treatment.

If you get very lucky, and so much of it sometimes has everything to do with the timing of meeting someone, you may know a girl before she has been treated badly, when the money and fancy clothes are much less important, and what matters is what you put into it, the old rule that you get back what you give. If you're not too late, its a beautiful thing. But then it can be extremely frustrating if you get used to that and get spoiled, when for days in a row you're only able to find cold hearted greedy *****s.

Then again, I don't think most guys give a shit, they just want a wet hole to stick it in. That's fine too, I mean who really cares ? When you're younger, you tend to take all the pussy you get for granted. It takes a while to stand firm and tell the 6' and 7's no and send them away unfucked, knowing that you'll end up with nothing that night, and hold out for what tomorrow brings. Its been a very difficult 6 months, but it won't be long now. Only a few days to go, and the time for talk will be over, it isn't polite to speak with a mouthful of titties and clit.

Essi
05-13-04, 07:55
Roger,

The character of the eastern girl that you describe here is more correct to a prostitute girls or maybe 10% of them.

In the last 2 years that I start my business trips to east europe I learn a lot about their behavior espacialy the Moldovan girls,

In general those poor girls dream and wish to have their own CINDARELA story they will do everything if they smell that you are rich and dress well with ROLEX watch, or other brand name cloth.

Not all the girls knows all brand names like VALENTINO,CANALI ARMANI but they can recognize the quality of them from far like Roger describe here.

Most of the eastern girls want LOVE and if on top of it you have money too you may have the top priority to get her love, I have seen here in Moldova that NOT ONLY MONEY run "the business" they realy fall in love if they like you, they want a totaly love and to be with you you every night even just to make sure that she don't have a "competition" with another girl because you are a foreigner and many girls in the bars, discos or at work may put an eye on you.

HAVE A NICE DAY

ESSI

Reggie P
05-13-04, 20:11
Thanks, Roger and others.

Okay, one of the things I've learned in life is that it's stupid to waste money on status symbols like BMWs that you don't need. If you can ditch the car, the clothes and the Rolexes, you suddenly find you have money in the bank instead of things, and suddenly a whole new world of luxury opens up to you-- the luxury of not having to worry about money so much anymore because you are not blowing it on things you don't need. You can go buy a farm and live in the country and laugh at the people blowing their dough on shiny status symbols.

Now if I can just explain this to a nice Ro or Moldovan girl with my tiny bit of Romanian language, I'll be all set :o) But I guess they don't want a simple comfortable life among nature, do they? They want to be jet setters.

Seriously, though, I like the idea of a divorcee in her 30s with two kids...that's actually what I'm looking for, because a younger girl, even if she could like a guy old enough to be her dad, would want kids--they all do. And I don't. Someone else's kids might be okay (if they have a father who's going to pay for their college, and if they haven't ruined their mom's body by coming out of her and sucking her breasts too much)

The other alternative is cheap hookers. I trust they will not reject me because of my shoes. And I see no reason why such a relationship couldn't develop into something more. I have great respect for hookers--more so than for regular girls, actually.

If this doesn't work out for me, I'll just go back to SE Asia where I had no problems wearing shorts and sandals all the time (even in winter).

By the way, I've looked at some Italian shoes and they look like medieval torture devices to me. I don't know how anyone could walk in them!

Stravinsky
05-13-04, 20:20
I think the commercial sex scene in Chisinau is not so highly organized as it is in say, Moscow or Prague. There are not so many places where you can go to just buy a girl for an hour, or a night.

Most of the girls you will meet are non-pro or semi-pro and you will have to do some persuading to get them to go with you. Maybe not a lot, but you can't always assume that their co-operation will be automatic upon payment.

I think Essi is correct that they will tend to have a sort of romantic expectation as well. And this can be a good thing, or, it can be a real pain in the popah. Depending on what you're looking for.

Stravinsky

Juddo
05-18-04, 14:25
I recently met a girl outside the Dedeman Hotel, coming out I started a conversation, I had a idea she was a pro, I asked if she wanted to join me for a drink and she said sure, but then she had to go home. She said she was 25, but i think she was a little older, ok body about a 6, after a drink I talked her into coming back to the apartment (no money was mentioned) and after I got her inside, I again talked her into more;) After a couple hours of sex, though no bbj: (she said she had to go). We agreed to meet again sometime, but I am not so sure. The sex was nothing great, and it was more desperation late at night on my part. Anyway, for those intrested there is a new small hotel called JAZZ, pretty nice but expensive, 1 bd rm, 60 euro, 2 bd rm 100 euro. Renting a apartment is cheaper better option.

Stravinsky
05-19-04, 23:19
Swarm,

Thanks for the post. Were you in Chisinau recently?

Where is JAZZ located? Is it downtown near Stefan cel Mare?

Stravinsky

Essi
05-20-04, 16:05
Stravinsky,

The Jazz Hotel is located 2 streets down from Stefan Cell Mare st.

Its just 1 block from Sun city-opposite LUK oil office.

Essi

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

Saint
05-20-04, 18:09
Hi guys. I plan on hitting more countries in Eastern Europe after my Prague adventure. This is one of those places. Can anyone give me a more informative pricing information. I see many posts but most guys aren't posting prices.

How specifically does it compare to Prague and other places in Eastern Europe? Sounds like an interesting country. What about other things to see and do? Beautiful country?

Stravinsky
05-21-04, 21:11
Saint,

Good to hear from you. Welcome to Moldova! I am sure you will not be disappointed. After all the excellent information you've given us over the years, I'm happy to be able to respond.

I assume you're asking about prices for the girls. I imagine that most guys don't mention prices because many times. . . there is none.

The commercial sex scene in Chisinau (pronounced Kishinau) is not highly organized, as you might expect it to be in BA, or Moscow or Prague. Chisinau is sort of like a diamond in the rough with regard to sex tourism. It has the primary ingredient, lots of beautiful and willing young women, but most of the action is non-pro and semi-pro.

Someone living in Chisinau, with a good job, might make $200 USD a month. Most people make less and a young women studying in university or working on her own, only a fraction of that. So, price is not really an issue. For what it would cost to buy an hour with a chica from Madahos, a Moldovan girl would probably be happy to spend the night.

As far as the country itself, Moldova is a former Soviet Republic and a member of the CIS. It's southern location and proximity to the Black Sea give it a little milder climate. It can be hot and humid in the summer and snows in the winter. Moldova is primarily an agricultural country, it's main product being wine and cognac, which is actually pretty good. Believe it or not, Chisinau was sort of the garden spot of the Soviet Union. People came to Chisinau from all over, which is why it still has a large population of Russians and Ukrainians. You may occassionally see the city referred to by it's Russian name, Kishinev.

Once you get beyond the city, the countryside, which consists primarily of green rolling hills, can be very, how shall I say... "rustic". I'm afraid there's not much to do out there. A couple points of interest are the 2 main wineries, Cricova and Milesti Mici. A guided wine tour of one of these can be a fun way to spend an afternoon, with 2 or 3 of your favorite dyevs.

There are several excellent hotels and restaurants in Chisinau, which I believe have all been mentioned in the posts. There's not a whole lot to do during the day, but then, if you're not beginning your day until 1:00 pm or so, it probably doesn't make much difference. I envy you visiting there at this time of year. I would just plant myself at one of the cafe's on Stefan cel Mare, the main boulevard, and watch the mini skirts on parade. You might even persuade one of them to spend the night with you.

Most Moldovans do not speak English. The main languages are Russian and Romanian. So if you don't speak at least a little of these, you will definately face a language barrier. Fortunately, this may not be so much of a problem with the younger generation.

I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any more questions, let us know.

Shyestleeva,

Stravinksy

Essi
05-22-04, 21:39
Saint,

First we have to thank Stravinsky for his great INFO.

I am very happy that you Saint decided to visit Moldova after you read all our posts in this forum.

The moldovan girls are very beautyful, sexy and very friendly most of the students and girls age up to 30 years old speak good english.

Its very seldom to have a problem with a fraud girl.

HOTELS

There are 3 levels of hotels

1) An expensive ones 80$-130$ like Joly Alon, Dedemam,

2) Medium class 50$-80$ like Jazz(euro style), Codru, National, Dacia(soviert style).

3) Lower class 10$-304 like Turist Hotel on renastri street in the centre.

APPARTMENTS

The prices are different from 15 euro up to 80 euro depent on the style and location.

SIGHTIEENG

Not much to do as Stravinsky suggest Cricove, maybe Nistru river
at Voda del vudu.

GIRLS

There is a few escort agents, you can search on Google.com
prices are 250 euro for 6 hours and 400 for all night.

As I saw the pictures of the girls on this website its not a great deal.

In discos you can find some PRO girls for 50$, go to Startrek,City or Soho discos'.

There are some private girls who charge 50$ that I can give you there phone numbers by PM.

This girls can arange for you an orgy party too, 50$ each gilr for 2-3 hours.

You may have a chance to flirt with girls on the streets but if you look for quick resault you may be disappointed.

Another way to get contact is by internet ODIGO ( chat program)or ICQ or on the web WWW.FACES.MD

Good luck

ESSI

AlBundy6600
05-22-04, 22:44
@Reggie P
Hi .. its interesting to read your questions and opinions .... we know us .. I also stay and fuck in Timisoara ... and want to say some words.
First: Never the reality is important if a girl look for a men. She have a dream .. especially if a girl accept to fuck without or small money.
And in Romania this dream is: Find a loving husband, who not is a drinker, have a regular and good income and stay LONG time with him. They are very jealous and romantic women. And in 90% he must be able to support also her family with some money ... may be 50-100 Euro a month, because a typically romanian pension is between 20 and 100 Euro .. not enough to live .. and family relations are very close here.

I am from Germany and there we have some "words" like: "The first look is the most important" and "Clothes make people" .. and if you use only old and no modern clothes etc .. 99,99% of the potential interesting girls in romania will not recognice you as a potential interesting partner. because the have the Opinion (what not must be true) that you are not a interesting partner ....this you will never change, sorry, especially not in such a country like romania. Its a very tolerant country, i was for example 1 month ago to a marriage from a 15 year old romanian girl with a 37 year old from netherland .. but dreams etc every girl will have.

And with price of short time fucking .. why you not get normally for 10 Euro a hour .. its very easy. The stupid girls who offer sex for 10 Euro a hour are so stupid and have very fast a pimp (in romania called peste or fish) .. and he will bring her very fast to 25 Euro, the normal price. And the smart and beautiful girls have enough men in Timisoara who pay them 100 Euro a night ... so there is no chance for you to catch one of them for 25 Euro ...and you must know also in Timisoara are many people who make more than 5.000 Euro a month and can spend easily 100 Euro for a girl.

So the real question is: What do you want? I think its impossible to get a beautiful, english speaking young girl in Timisoara for really nothing (no clothes, small money, no car, no fun) ..why she should start with you? She have no advantage. And this is what everyone (the ladys, but also you) are locking for: Something what improve your life.

And then come the experience from the women. Since their birth they see that every man who have possibilty to improve there life have a big car, a nice house and spend money .. and you dont fit in their experience .. and you dont get accepted.

So may be you must accept reality and go back to Thailand. Or change yourself a little. Best wishes .. . I go now in town ... in Disco Firestage .. want to see one of the dancers .. i know her very good ... and may be i take this night a girl from striptease ... 50 Euro for a hour ..... plus 25 Euro for some drinks in the club ....

Friedrich
05-23-04, 19:09
Hallo AlBundy6600,

Best wishes. I go now in town. in Disco Firestage, want to see one of the dancers. I know her very good and may be I take this night a girl from striptease. 50 Euro for a hour, plus 25 Euro for some drinks in the club.I have never been before in Moldova, but I find that such a price is absolutely too high!

One can find better without going from West Europe to Moldova.

I mean in any East European countries, which are much nearer.

Since I would like to visit Moldova, I would ask to the experts, how much should one pay for a whole day with a young and beautiful girl.

Anticipated thanks for any answer,

Friedrich

Essi
05-24-04, 07:41
Friedrich

Hi,

Our dear friend is telling us about the prices in Timisuara- Romania not in Moldova.

The price for a girl all day you can find from 100 $ and up.

All the guys that I know have girls for free its not a hard job to do yoy may need 2-3 days and around you 4-6 girls.

ESSI

Stravinsky
05-24-04, 16:42
Friedrich,

I would repeat what Essi posted. AlBundy is NOT talking about Moldova. He is talking about Romania. His post probably should have been in the Romania section.

Stravinsky

Friedrich
05-24-04, 18:35
Thank you, ESSI and Stravinsky,

I was not able to put enough attention to the post: I was really shocked about those prices, for one hour!

Friedrich (now finally relaxed)

Larsca04
05-25-04, 09:07
Saint,

As knowing both places, Prague and Moldova, you can choose Moldova only under the adventure aspect.

There is not much to see in Moldova as a "must", far away from being compared with the pittoresque old centre of Prague.

Same regarding the girls: for sure you know the dozens of nightclubs in Prague and about the mountains of private apartments with female staff there. Take into consideration, that only 2-3 similar nightclubs are existing in Chisinau, the capital of Moldova. You will be probably disappointed also to compare the lots of erotical offers in czehish newspapers with the sum published in local moldovan newspapers.

Also in Prgue you have the chance to find a bigger variety in nationalities of girls than in Moldova.

All in all: there are beautiful girls in Moldova, but you will find more in Prague or Kiev. Prague and Kiev are much brider than Kishinew.

Hope I could help you,

Larsca

Essi
05-25-04, 10:58
Friedrich

Hi,

It will be a good surprise for you that girls will not take money at all because they don't want to feel as a prostituet.

If you will stay in Kshinev for a month or come often to Moldova you will not be able to maneged between your many girl friends.

Just play the game and show some LIE and the sky is the limit

ESSI

Essi
05-27-04, 22:07
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contained absolutely nothing of any value and thus constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Essi
05-28-04, 15:51
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contained absolutely nothing of any value and thus constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Stravinsky
05-28-04, 17:44
Essi,

I can only assume that you are talking about Larsca. I would ask you Essi, not to start another fight with him.

Larsca has contributed as much to the Moldova board as you have. He has as much right to post here as you do. I think that Larsca has exhibited admirable restraint by not posting against you. I think it is clear from your last post that it is YOU who are the provocateur, not Larsca.

This is not your private web site, Essi. You have no right to decide who should be here, or not. This is Jackson's forum and he will make those decisions. I would remind you that Jackson has a very strict policy against flaming. In case you didn't notice, he put a hold on your account after the last fight you had with Larsca. Your posts were not coming through in real time. If he wants to, he can ban you altogether.

If you continue to provoke Larsca, you will only hurt yourself.

I think this board is big enough for both of you. You both have valuable information to contribute. Accept that Larsca has a right to be here and leave him alone. He has already shown that he is willing to do the same.

Lets's stick to the subject of women and sex, in Moldova. I think that is something we can all agree on.

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

Admin
05-28-04, 23:58
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Nauskas
05-29-04, 09:21
I read in a travel book that a VISA to Moldova is a bit difficult. Can anyone update the ease or lack of it ?

Larsca04
05-29-04, 10:11
Beansed,

There is a lot of uncorrect info available about Moldovan issues.

If you are a citizen from western Europe or from the US, getting Visa is easy: buy a ticket to Moldova and buy your visa directly in the airport in Kishinev.

Costs are around $60,- and care for having a passport photo available.

It takes 5 minutes and you will have your visa. I am doing it always in this way.

Hope it suits you,

Larsca

Essi
05-29-04, 20:19
Hi Beansed,

The VISA is very simple and easy to do.

You can go to the Moldova ambassy in your country or do it at the airport on your arrival.

The price is 60 $.

ESSI

Essi
05-29-04, 20:30
Beansed,

Hi again.

The VISA at the airport you can get with no photo.

You have to feel a document and you need some address in Moldova (not always necessary)any invitation or name of who you go to stay with.

After 3 days you must do a registration its can make by your hotel or the owner of the appartment you are renting.

The trip from the airport to town ( 20 minites ) can be by taxi price around 100 LIE or maxitaxi 2 LIE you can find them outside of the terminal.

I hope this INFO will help you.

Have fun

ESSI

Stravinsky
06-01-04, 16:31
Beansed,

If you are travelling with a U.S. or E.U. passport, then there is no problem to get a visa at the airport in Chisinau. There is no longer a requirement to have an invitation for travellers from these countries.

It's a good idea to carry some passport photos of yourself. You may not need them, but Moldovan officials can be very capricious.

It is a requirement that all visitors to Moldova register after they arrive. This is very important. If you are staying in a hotel, the hotel will do this for you. If you rent an apartment, make sure that the apartment agent will do it for you.

Stravinsky

Larsca04
06-02-04, 08:17
Strav,

If you ask for visa in your embassy (at least in my country) they regularly ask for a passport photo - for any reason it may be.

I was informed, that the staff in the airport issueing visa also have the right to ask for such a photo. I never needed it before, but to my surprise, in March the officer in airport asked for it and I was glad to have one with me.
He had a look at it and thatīs it.

I donīt know, if I would have got troubles not having it. But as we know Moldova, it could be possible :-)

Larsca

Nauskas
06-02-04, 10:53
Thanks for all the info. After Russia chopped back their VISA. Brazil also changed their VISA. I just noticed China has dropped down their VISA validity as well.

I am planning to get a 3 year VISA>

Essi
06-02-04, 15:24
Beansed

Hi.

You can get a one year moltiple business VISA for 200$ you can come and go as much you want. This VISA possible to do it your country only.

The maximum of stay is 90 day, But you can just pass the border to ukrain or romania and come back same day. ;-)

ESSI

Reggie P
06-02-04, 19:28
Yes, but visa is about 50 percent less expensive if you get it at a consulate isn't it (compared to getting it at border)? I'm planning to get a 3 month visa. I suspect the difference is rather substantial. Does anyone know whether the Moldova consulate in Bucharest will accept visa applications by mail?

Essi
06-03-04, 07:09
Reggi P,

You can get the details of the Moldova esbassy in Bucharest on
www.wordembassy.com.

I can just gess that you may have to show yourself.

You can buy a one entering visa this will give you to stay 90 days.

I am not sure if they have a 3 month VISA.

Anyway you can get all INFO you need by phone.

ESSI

Essi
06-03-04, 07:14
Reggi P,

Ok just foind details for you.

The address is: St Aleea Alexandru 40 Bucharest.

Tel +401 2300474.

Email: moldova@customers.diqiro.net.

Stravinsky
06-03-04, 17:25
Reggie P,

I'm not aware of any discount for buying a visa at a consulate, rather than when you enter the country. But I've always flown to Chisinau and entered the country at the airport.

You mentioned crossing at the "border". Will you be travelling to Moldova by train?

My, my, my . . . you are an adventurous soul!

Stravinsky

Friedrich
06-06-04, 05:50
Hello,

I am interested to know if a Moldovian girl, after a certain period of love and friendship, if she likes it, would be allowed to leave Moldova to live abroad.

Moreover, do usually Moldovian girls like to go and live abroad?

Thanks,

Friedrich

Reggie P
06-06-04, 22:48
Thanks Essi! I just emailed them, but I doubt if I'll get a response. Consulates almost never answer emails.

I have been intending to call them but I'm always up all night and get to sleep at 5 or 6 AM and wake up in the afternoon and I think most consulates close at 12 noon or earlier, don't they? What a drag.

I've got to start getting up earlier! I also get up too late to do any clothes shopping, since everything closes so early here.

Stravinsky, it's not terribly adventurous to travel by land from Romania to Chisinau!

Reggie P
06-06-04, 22:53
I'm pretty sure I've seen prices on the net that indicated you pay 50% more at the border than at a consulate.

Reggie P
06-06-04, 22:55
Well, my email to the consulate was just returned undeliverable. Not surprised. And I did spell it digiro.net, which is the correct domain.

Stravinsky
06-07-04, 17:18
Reggie P,

The address for the Consular section of the Moldovan Embassy in Bucharest is listed as: Bucuresti, Bd. Eroilor nr. 8. This is where you would go to apply for a visa. Since you're on the ground there in Romania, I trust you can figure out where that is.

Their phone is 410.98.27 and their fax is 410.98.26. They are working Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm.

I would be very surprised if they issued a visa to you by mail. I think you will have to go there in person.

Are you so far away?

Stravinsky

Stravinsky
06-07-04, 17:26
Friedrich,

EVERY young Moldovan woman would LOVE to live abroad . . . with a man who is rich enough to provide her the lifestyle that she feels she deserves.

And the government of Moldova has no problem with allowing her to go.

The problem you will have is. . . will YOUR country let her in?

The U.S. Embassy will never grant a tourist visa to a young, single Moldovan woman. The only possibility would be a K1 visa, or "fiancee" visa. You get 90 days to marry her, or it's back she goes.

Stravinsky

Essi
06-08-04, 08:54
Stravinsky

Its not so simple for them to trust guy to take them abroad.

The girls are afraid that you maybe "sell" them for sex.

I spoke to girls and they told me some stories about girls who went for LOVE and those criminals sold them.

Some of the girls ask you, are you sure you not going to sell me??

In general they want to go away from thier poor country and to have the chance to live in US or western europe espaciaily if they know that you are a rich guy.

ESSI

Screen2004
07-01-04, 18:37
As I'm reading this forum the last 3-4 months and especially Moldova's section, I would like to give my contribution too. I visited Chisinau before one month, just for two days/three nights (my first visit there).

As I didn't have so much free time, especially during the day, I cannot say that I have a picture of the whole situation. The city is not in the best situation, but it has some nice places and as I understood, they 're trying to refresh a lot of the older buildings. Of course, you can see a lot of beautiful girls walking around and regarding safety, I think it's ok, at least during the day. I'm not sure for the nighttime. I noticed that after 23.00, the city looks almost empty from people and the circulation is very small.

The first night I stayed there, I checked disco STAR TREK following some advices from previous posts. Even now, I'm not sure if I understood what's happening there. At least for the first time visitor, it's difficult to understand which are the working girls or the semi-pros. I undesrtood that you have to approach the girl that you like and try to open a discussion. I did it twice and the second time the girl asked me what i would like to do the rest of the night and so on. We agreed for 50 dollars for three hours. She was around 8, nice body - nice face, but i was very tired (it was almost morning) and I cannot say that i really satisfied the whole thing. Later, she told me that a big part of the girls there are working girls. She mentioned also that they have a kind of fear for Turks and Arabs and that they are avoiding to date with them.

The second night I tried Makler and I had an agreement for 40 dollars for two hours. The girl was not so nice (around 6), but rather willing.Nothing special anyway.

As I spent so limited time there, I cannot say so many things or make conclusions. Surely, it needs more time or maybe a kind of local support to understand the rules there.

Finally, sorry for my english. I tried my best.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Stravinsky
07-02-04, 15:35
Screen,

Thanks for the report! Your English is fine.

Can you tell us where you stayed while you were in Chisinau?

Do you speak any Russian? You said that you contacted one girl from the Makler newspaper.

Stravinsky

Essi
07-02-04, 15:47
Hi Screen 2004

Thanks for your report.

You are right its very short time for conclusion about kishinev.

In Star Trek disco are many arabs and turks and the girls ignor them even to rent them appartments, I havn't been there for long time because lots of working girls there. My favorit disco is CITY and SOHO with very nice local girls but some of them are working girls.

If you want to get a normal girl its very rare to have sex with her on the first night unless she is semi pro.

Most of the normal girls wants you to court a few days just because they dont want the feeling that you use them.

I hope and wish you good luck on your next visit.

essi

Essi
07-02-04, 15:55
Stravinsky

When are you comming to kishinev? are you planning soon a visit?please pm me if you are.

ESSI

Screen2004
07-02-04, 23:11
Stravinsky,

I was staying in one appartment, located in the centre of the town, near Stefan Stel Mar street.

Unfortunately, i don't know russian. I checked the session that had some hearts on the above. The biggest part of the girls that were answering the phone, didn't know english. Finally, I found one that was speaking basic english.

Thanks for your feedback (Essi too)

Stravinsky
07-03-04, 15:49
Essi,

It will be quite a while before I get back to Kishinev. I'll definately let you know when the time comes.

However, it's good to see that other mongers have been inspired to make the trip from reading this board. And that they are posting their experiences. The more information we have, the better for everyone.

Stravinsky

Essi
07-03-04, 20:07
Hi

Sure Stravinsky they just need INFO and from my experience that I was mongering in other countries too this is the best and the cheapest place.

I always found it funny and easy to get the girls and never PRO girls.

As I heard Kishinev is full of turists now. I will be there in the next few days.

ESSI

Reggie P
07-07-04, 23:29
How much is the Moldova visa when you get it at the border? I've been reading conflicting reports. If I want to stay three months (with only one entry), would it be cheaper to get a one month visa and extend it twice in Chisinau? Thanks for your advice. I've been reading that the visa now is 65 euros for a month, bought in bucharest. That's really outrageous.

Stravinsky
07-09-04, 16:30
Reggie,

Are you still in Romania? I think you're making this more difficult than it has to be.

Visa fees should be consistent, regardless of where you buy it. A single entry visa for one month should be $60 USD. If you renew that 2 more times, you would pay a total of $180 USD. You can buy a multiple entry visa for six months that will allow you a 90 day stay for $240 USD. So that's an extra $60. I don't know about you, but I'd rather pay the extra $60 up front and save myself the agony of having to spend the day in some Moldovan visa office, twice, renewing my visa.

If you want the official info try this link:

http://www.turism.md/eng/content/66/

Zhyelaioo oodachoo

Stravinsky

Reggie P
07-09-04, 21:08
Stravinsky, I'm just saying that I read on another site that the visas were now 65 euros for a month, not 60 dollars. I don't know if that's correct, but that's what one Moldova lady said a visitor had told her he paid.

I know I've seen some reports of $40 at the consulate, but none of my emails to the consulate have been answered and I haven't been able to reach them by phone (though I'm going to try a few other numbers.)

I've also seen on other moldova sites that it is 50 Percent more to buy it on arrival than at a consulate.

These prices quoted on the site you mention seem to be 50 percent higher than what I read elsewhere. Did prices just go up by 50 percent? I'm sure I read $120 for a three month on more than one site. The site you referred says $180.

I just think it's a little absurd that such a tiny country should have such high visa fees. You can get a Ukraine visa good for 6 months at Suceava for $15, I have read.

Stravinsky
07-10-04, 16:45
Reggie,

You are in Eastern Europe, what you read and what you hear bear no relation to reality. The only way to know for sure is to do it yourself.

The web site I referred you to is the official tourism web site for the government of Moldova. I believe that information to be as accurate as it can be. Of course, they might have changed the visa prices yesterday and the web site hasn't been updated.

Regardless, the idea that you will pay 50% more to buy your visa on arrival rather than at a consulate is just plain silly. If anything, it will be the other way around.

Reggie, international mongering is an expensive hobby. If you haven't got the bucks to buy into the game, then I'm afraid you can't play.

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

Essi
07-10-04, 18:36
Hi guys

Lets talk bisiness...

I arrived a few days ago and meet with swarm he is working here already two years and i invite him for lunch. I invited two sisters one of them was very tall and sexy I told swarm ok now get her in bed.. the other sister was with me last year and she is giving the best BBBJ I had ever have in my life.

On thursday I recieved a call from swarm lets go to disco he asked I told him ok great idea are you comming with the sister I asked he told me yep. I was with a very beautyfull girl 20 years old blond ,tall, blue eyes a real great sexy body that I could just dream of it. We went to SOHO disco it was crowded with very sexy and beautyfull girls waiting for guys, in the dancing area was only girls but we were occopied with our girls, we order a bottle of congiac and coke and a big plate of deliciuos fruits, we had lots of fun with the girls dancing, kissing, drinking etc. we were surprise that no americans or european guys there only local guys.

After 2 hours we were drunk and horny it's time to go home I told swarm and we paid the bill ( 400 lie = 35$ ) very cheap for the all night for drinks and big fruit plate for 4 of us.

The rest of the night we had just a great sex he got a very hot BBBJ and I had a great sex for 2 hours she was wet and asked me I want it deeper and don't stop please, she was the best in bad I had in moldova, she is a real regular girl she is working in a shop as a sell lady I got her from the shop and took me one month to get her in bed but if you will see her in Rome or Milano you will be looking at her and be sure that she just went out for lunch from the studio or she is from the fashion tv.

In general the students are not in town now but the locals are a bit more difficult to get them but in the disco a few drinks will make them more open and if you will impress them and a little push the girls will accept it.

Today I had a visiter (girl ofcourse) she came from the north of moldova we chat on the internet, a 18 years old girl a nice looking girl as she came she told me I have a good surprise for you today ok lets see it I told her later she said ok so we start with kissing and listen to music can I offer you lunch darling? she said yes after lunch I asked her please tell me what kind of surprise you have for me ?
come to the bed room so I follow her and she told me "I want you to be my first man" I was shoked. I love you very much and I want you to be the one she said.

ESSI

Reggie P
07-12-04, 01:50
Stravinsky, i think you may be wrong about that. I've gotten from other sources that there is indeed a 50% difference.

Yes, it's an expensive hobby, but you guys all come here because it's so cheap! I probably have more money than you do, I just happen to be very frugal. :-) I'm trying to decide whether maybe I should go to Ukraine instead and this is just one factor.

Andy J
07-12-04, 01:59
Hi -

I'm hitting Odessa in Ukraine in the next ten days and am hoping to train back through Moldova, Romania and finally to meet up with some friends in Austria around the beginning of August.

The web page referred to below at http://www.turism.md/eng/content/66/ indicates that I can get an entry visa at any of the border crossings [I'm an EU citizen], but frankly, I don't trust the information as I've been [almost] caught out a few times before in believing stuff posted in English on FSU embassy websites.

Does anybody have any firsthand experience of taking the train from Odessa to Chisinau/Kishinev?

Harry Dickman
07-12-04, 06:56
Hello all.

This is my first post and I am happy to be doing it in this section. I am possibly travelling from Bucharest to Chisinau on business and hope to stay a couple of days and taste some Moldvan fruit.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

HD

Essi
07-12-04, 08:14
Reggie P

Just to let u know that most of the guys comes here for business.
Even if they come here for sex its because of the beauty of the moldovan girls, its known all over the world about the moldovan girls beauty.

If you have money more than we do so just pay a visit here and you will have a first hand experience, it will cost you not more than 200 dollars include visa and 5 nights appartment.

We have girls on a friendly relations basic for no money so we dont save or frugal with money. They do it with pleasure and injoy as we do too.

If you want to go to ukraine you will need to pay visa too I think its not cheaper.

Its been a few month that u discussing this visa matter

JUST DO IT

ESSI

Vegamars
07-12-04, 10:58
I've travelled by car from Kishinev through Tiraspol in Prinistrovya to Kiev.

If you're willing to go by train or car from Ukraine to Moldova and especially Prinistrovya ( Trasnistriya) which is not part of Moldova and an independent seperate country that's only recognized by Ukraine in the world, I can tell you at once that it's gonna be one of the most interesting and adventurous trips of your life.

When you come to the border of Prinistrovya, all you see is soldiers and armed forces everywhere and you've gotto hide all your money cause they hate to see dollars or euros on you.
You've gotto get a transit visa there,too since the Moldovan and Ukrainian visas will not be sufficient.

Be ready to wait for hours on every border, take your time and enjoy.

They will love you especially if you're from the States or UK!

Larsca04
07-12-04, 14:28
Hi to all,

I am also like other gents actually in Moldova.

Essi, if you are basically interested to delete the problems we had I will try to send you a PM with my moldovan phone number. We can meet, have a cognac and talk.

Have fun,

Larsca

Assimil
07-12-04, 14:49
Essi,

I'm sorry for answering it,but, are you italian that you're talking about girls form Roma and Milano?

Or maybe you are a moldavian who works in Italy?

Essi,

Reading your posts it seems that Moldova is something like the heaven or the paradise lost, regarding pussies, and it's very strong the temptation to book a flight to kisinev.

On the other hand I herd also other stories from some friends of mine who were there and they told me that it's not so easy to pick up regular girls.

They walk quickly in the street and is not easy to get eyes conctact.

So they returned to go to Cuba.

Jajajajaja.

But, maybe you are younger or more handsome or richer than them.

Anyway I'm very interested in what you are writing in this forum and I want to know more, if it is possible.

Best regards

Essi
07-12-04, 18:42
Assimil

I just wanted to express my view about the moldovan beauty that they look very beautyful for my opinion but there are a beautyful Italien girls too I think that the Moldovans have very special beauty.

It is a heaven for me because I a m often come for business in Moldova so I can keep contact with the girls.

In my previous posts I did say that its not easy to have eye contacts or get girls on the streets but in discos or coffe shops its more easy just get her phone number and if she gives you its a good start after 2-3 nights you will have her the other option is a working girls you can find many in Startrek disco any taxi driver will take you there.

I am sorry for your missunderstanding.

ESSI

Essi
07-12-04, 19:00
Assimil

Just read the post of wung from few days ago on the gallery section.

ESSI

Stravinsky
07-13-04, 00:13
Essi,

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself in Chisinau. I envy you.

I think that many of the guys who read this board will not be as fortunate as you. They cannot afford to spend a month developing a relationship with a non-pro. If they are only there in Chisinau for a week, they need to be able to buy a girl for tonight.

If you have any info on pro action; where professional girls can be found and what their prices are, I'm sure we would all be happy to hear about that.

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

P.S. You are taking lots of pictures to post in the photo section, right? ;-)

Essi
07-13-04, 17:22
Stravinsky

Please dont envy me.

Can you guess who I will meet today in Kishinev?

ESSI

Wu Tang
07-13-04, 23:00
Stravinsky,

Sorry, my bad I am relatively new and submitted my thoughts in the wrong section.

But to answer your question, the ladies in question where very reasonable. I paid 80-90 US back then for about two to three hours. What was a lot more fun was the ability to chat up a lot of non- pros to spend time with.

If they knew you where from the US or the "traditional" western countries, they would certainly talk to you and see what you where all about. If you where nice to them and sincere, there was usually light at the end of the rainbow.

I was there for a week and had two pros (escorted to and from my apartment by mafia goons) and three non-pros by trying to be a charming worldy fellow. LOL At that time in, Moldova it worked well, I hope it is still true.

That helpful?

Wu Tang

Essi
07-14-04, 07:09
Wu Tang

Thanks for your report.

Are you a chinees, do you live there?

I will suggest guys who go to hungary or poland etc. its much easy to find non pro girls in Kishinev especialy when the studens are in town I was there and tried hunting there too.

It will not take you more than a 2-3 days and they are totaly with you doing all. You have to be charm and polite if you like her every girl is materialistic in a way they love presents and a taking them for a nice weekend somewhere with a nice beach its work every where like that, the only differ is that this girls dont have much opportunities and money.

I am happy you agree that the beauty of the girls is great.

ESSI

Stravinsky
07-14-04, 15:32
Essi,

I hope it's a happy meeting! ;-)

Wu Tang
07-14-04, 18:46
Essi,

No unfortunately I live in the States and, but I travel a lot for biz and for pleasure. I would love to go back there just to see if things have changed, maybe chase a few old girlfriends!

Do you or Stravinsky live there? If so please let me know if it is still as fun.

Essi
07-15-04, 02:33
Wu Tang

I don't live in Moldova but I have a business here and I do it with pleasure and fun too.

Its still fun here many girls are dancing in disco that we an opportunity to start with them.

Stravinsky

Its a happy meeting can you guess who is the guy?

ESSI

Stravinsky
07-15-04, 15:51
Essi,

Well, yes, I can guess.

And I'm hoping that the two of you are the best of friends now!

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

Stravinsky
07-15-04, 15:56
Wu Tang,

I'm not sure I'd want to live in Moldova, but yes, it is a great place to visit.

I think you would be impressed by the changes since you last visited there. I know I was.

There are some excellent hotels, as well as restaurants. The Moldovans seem to be shedding their Soviet habits faster then their Russian comrades.

And, or course, the dyevooshki are as beautiful as ever.

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

Wu Tang
07-15-04, 20:50
Well if I can get away and goof off for a few days I will contact you guys to see if you are free to join me.

Wu

Essi
07-16-04, 22:21
Stra

Ye it was very nice.

We understand that we both do the same thing and deal with the same situation.

Wu Tang

If you plan a visit in Moldova I will be happy to meet.

There are big changes and developments here, many new buildings are under constraction.

ESSI

Larsca04
07-19-04, 10:37
Essi,

I also think, that after some first moments of "checking" each other we found a common line. For sure, when we exchanged the past results on our photo-mobiles :-)

Anyway, the night ended a bit unhappy for myself as I had a big crash with my girl. Thatīs life:-)

Therefore soon after entering my apartment I was welcomed by a lady who couldnīt kept off to say goodbye to me in a very nice way :-))))

Have fun

Larsca1304

Stravinsky
07-20-04, 05:05
Essi and Larsca in Chisinau at the same time!

OK, so we will expect lots of reports with detailed INFO, and pictures. Right, guys?

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

Larsca04
07-20-04, 09:09
Strav,

There isnīt too much what I could add on further information.

Meanwhile Moldova turned to be like my second homeland with all negative and positive aspects. My actual attitude towards Moldova is far away from that 2 or 3 years ago, when this country had a kind of exotic touch for me, new and fresh and exciting.

More and more I recognize to have seen and visited the most important places and my surprises go to more ordinary ones, for example that Greens Hillīs Nistru cafe on S. cel Mare changed some of their desks :-)

Well, girls are still an interesting point, but it feels to me, as I would act in this issue like in my homeland. Nothing new.

Especially during this visit I had several happenings, when people recognized me only because having heard from me. I was walking one day with a lady on the mainstreet and of course the next day I got a call from another girl, claiming to having seen me. Weeks ago I got in contact with two different girls, both living in Botanica, which is the biggest part of Kishinew. And of course they knew each other and confrontated me with this case :-)

This time I was only together with three different girls. Not more time, because mostly concentrated on business issues. And I wasnīt honestly said too much into finding more ones. For what? I had enough girls there not to believe in new and bigger surprises anylonger. It is getting more and more boring for me. Maybe I should add another new country for testing girls :-)

Anyway, if it helps: I noticed many girls in the evening in the strip from discothek chaos to Robin Pub and down to Fortus Cafe. My favourite hot spot is still Nostalgie Bar. Sometimes amazing girls there and much more fantastic music.

Have Fun

Larsca

Stravinsky
07-20-04, 17:00
Larsca,

Yes, Chisinau is not a big city like Moscow or New York. After a while people start to recognize you on the street. It can be a good thing, or it can be a problem. Maybe it's time for a change of scene.

Can you tell us, the strip from discotheque Chaos to Robin Pub and down to Fortus Cafe, what street is that on? Is that on Stefan cel Mare?

Also, do you remember the address of Nostalgie bar?

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

Larsca04
07-20-04, 18:07
Strav,

If you walk down Pushkin street and after having passed the park, then turn to the left and enter the next street to your right. The name of the street is str. Diorditsa. There you will find Chaos and Robin Pub.
Fortus Cafe is just 100-200m away from here on the topend of blvd Renasterii and very close to the State University.

Have fun,

Larsca

Roger Mellie
07-20-04, 18:51
Gentlemen,

Whats the easiest way to get to Moldova? I want to go there for a long weekend but dont want to spend all day each way travelling from London. No-one flies direct, so is the best way with Austrian Airlines? Malev?

Essi / Larsca, from where do yu guys fly in and out of, and which airline?

Stravinsky
07-20-04, 19:36
RM,

The old saying, "you can't get there from here", is very true about Chisinau. Air Moldova is the main airline into Chisinau, which is what I have always flown. They have non-stop service from Chisinau to Amsterdam, Paris, Vienna, Prague and Rome. Frankfurt used to be a major hub for them, but I notice it's not listed any more.

There is an outbound flight early in the morning and then returning in the afternoon, so you could be in Chisinau by 15:00 or 16:00, but you would have to connect through one of those cities.

I think that's about as good as it gets from London.

If you want more info try: www.airmoldova.md or www.transaero.md

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

Larsca04
07-21-04, 08:42
Roger,

Usually I leave from Frankfurt airport with hungarian MALEV to Budapest and then change to Carpathair or others.

There is a direct line from Prague with Air Moldova to Chisinau. Sure there should be lines from London to Prague.

As Strav already mentioned there is no direct flight with Air Moldova from Frankfurt to Chisinau.

Larsca

Essi
07-21-04, 15:24
RM

From london I use MALEV this is the cheapest and easy way the price is around 266 pounds at the winter time or 298 pound at the summer, You may have to book early to get the cheap fares, you can book your flight online on the malev site.

The other options to Kishinev from london are more expensive with Turkish is about 400-550 pound and Ostrian maybe the same + bad connections.

You will have two options with Malev or aoutbound at 7am from London and connect with 12 noon to Kishinev or 12 from London arrive at 3pm local time at Budapest and 4.30 to Kishinev arrive at 8pm.

The aircruft to Kishinev from Budapest is a small airplain with 40 seats by AIRMOLDOVA.

Have fun

ESSI

Larsca04
07-21-04, 15:43
Strav,

I forgot previously to describe the adress of Nostalgie bar: you can find this place just in opposite to McDonalds in Riscani/Riscanovka.
Under Nostalgie in the cellar there is the very good grussinian restaurant Alaverde located. The street is called shortformed Moscovskaia.

By the way: avoid to visit restaurant "da Vinci" in Sun City Complex. They have their own moldovan understanding how italian food has to be. I ordered risotto which presented itself as warm sad rice-salad. I even offered myself to explain to the cook how to prepare risotto, but they werenīt interested in it at all :-)
Just a waste of money.

Have fun

Larsca

Oetziboy
07-21-04, 19:06
RM

maybe this one is also interesting for you

http://www.carpatair.com/route_map/

ciao

Harry Dickman
07-23-04, 20:56
Hi Gents,

I plan to travel to Chisinau next month Aug 14-24 (3 days in between).

Anybody interested to meet this crazy Canadian for a beer and to explore the natural beaties?

Cheers

Harry

Stravinsky
07-24-04, 20:01
Larsca,

Thanks for following up with the directions to your favorite clubs. I'm sure we can all benefit from that INFO.

I have a different perspective on "Da Vinci" than you. I ate there several times and have always thought it was an excellent restaurant. My only complaint is that some of the items on the menu are not always available.

Of course, if you order a very specific dish, like risotto, you may be disappointed. There are Italians here in the U.S. who don't know how to make it properly. Best to stick with the local Moldovan favorites like shashlik and the steak "sss cognacom" is very good.

And, of course, the mamaliga is to die for! xi, xi, xi

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

Essi
07-26-04, 11:01
Harry Dickman

I am sorry but I willn't be at that time in Kishinev.

Have fun and injoy.

ESSI

Larsca04
07-26-04, 11:40
Eeeh, Strav!

I do not want to change this forum into a "dinerīs-club", but why is risotto a very special dish in an italian restaurant, even in Kishinew?? :-)))

I must confess to be very sensible regarding quality of food, and if Da Vinci offers risotto I expect to get that tasty stuff :-) At least if I have to pay for "risotto" :-))

Another warning: Andyīs Pizza in Riscani. Was a bit overcrowded, but nevertheless the poor kuritza was only half prepared. After claiming about this mistake the "devuchka" told us the reason with someting like "nove technologija" -system, how the chicken was tortured.
God bless moldovan kitchen technology! :-))

Well, in any case I learnt my lesson and will return to those places, where mamaliga is really tasty, for example in Grama Mioritei (District Telecentre) :-)

Have fun

Larsca

Juddo
07-26-04, 15:16
Recently spent some time with ESSI when he was in town to do a little hunting. ESSI introduced me to a friend (a girl that gave him a BJ in his car) sister, Anna, lives in Bucharest. A tall Moldovan, nice ass, small tits. After a little drink and dance at so-ho, we came back to the apt. and gave me a great BJ in the shower, and then went through all the pos. Thanks ESSI for introducing me to her:).

Star Trek, is a little weak lately on girls, 6-7 range. Think alot are working in Turkey for the summer or abroad before the school year.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

KGBist
08-05-04, 04:14
Hey Essi?

What is going on?

Hey you guys better know it but Essi know what he is talking about. He has lots of girls easy.

Ivan

Zapadnya
08-06-04, 20:15
Hi guys,

Larsca is true, I spend 2 months last year in Chisinau and it happens ofenly to meet someone you know.

If you don't have a car the center is so little , that being anonymous there is impossible.

Harry Dickman, I will be there monday august 16th and will be happy to meet you (I am French).

If you want practical infos for your stay just ask me I have good contacts in Chisinau.

Who has infos about tensions with Transnistria ? A friend from there told me that the situation was explosive after Transnistrian governement closed 2 Moldavian schools.

I planed to go there but it might not be safe if the war is declared!

Paparas
08-07-04, 10:43
Fellows,

Thanks for all the very useful info on these board.

I have been to Moscow before and run into the occasional problem with Hotel Security.

I've read through the posts here and didn't find any reports of similar harassment. I am wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me know if it's OK to bring girls back if you stay in a hotel in Chisinau? If not are there hotels which are more tolerant than others?

Much appreciated!

Essi
08-08-04, 07:58
Hi all

Sicarius and Kgbist

I was very happy to see you again here on this board.

I think next time I will be in Moldova to spend some time out Kishinev.

I plan to be there around 24 aug.

If anyone there at this time we can go for hunting.

Have fun

ESSI

Eros123
08-08-04, 15:49
Hi Sicarius!

Yes, the situation in Moldova is very tense right now.

Looks like another civil war will break out between Transnistria and Moldova. Many people are very worried.

Moldovan government has stopped radio signals reaching Transnistria, and stopped all possibility to call Tirasopol from Kishinev. Both land lines and mobile phones are affected, and you cannot even call using a EUROPEAN CELLPHONE WIT ROAMING>
Internet is at present the only menas of communication.

Kishinev seems safe ... I'm sitting here right now in the internet cafe above McDonald's.

Best thing is to arrange to invite your girl from Tirasopol to visit you in Kishinev.

Rent an apartment ... much easier than fighting with the hotel security here.

Zapadnya
08-09-04, 00:42
even if a civil war should happen, I think security will never be a problem in Kishinev.

But I know someone in Bendery (Tighina) and this town is on the left side of the Dniestr but it belongs to Transnistria so if fights should occurs it would be there (like in 90).

I'm wondering about the situation to the border, do you know if they let foreigners come in ?
I was planing to visit my friend in her hometown and meet her mother, every infos are welcome.

By the way, I think the news are alarming, but nobody wants a war there.

Interesting readings can be found on Itar Tass agency website :

http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?NewsID=1102986&PageNum=2

Larsca04
08-09-04, 11:04
Gents,

indeed there are troubles between the two moldovan parts.

But I donīt think too serious about, because in opposite to the clashes in the early ninetys both, the west and the east part of Europe, are much more interested in peace and silence there as years before. Russia has to show his positive and leading influence to Smirnov and the same is for the western countries towards Voronin. Especially important for Voronin, īcos his mother is still living in the eastern part of Moldova.

Foreigners crossing the borders is still very lucrative for the border guards, so with handing over some bucks, the problem should be solved.

Paparas, first welcome to the board here. My experiences regarding girls in hotels is limited. All three hotels I ever used in Kishinew asked for the girlsī passport and registrated their numbers. One time there have been some hazzles, but the only intention is to involve their own girls into the game. Some money is the answer. Anyway, I also would like to advice you for renting an apartment.

Have fun

Larsca04

Paparas
08-10-04, 05:34
Larsca,

Thanks so much for the welcome and the advice.

I was thinking of going to Chisinau is September-when are the students back from vacation/work? Any advice about the best time in September to go for meeting students?

Do you have specific recomendations for apartments? If found this web site-is it legit?

Thanks again fellows.

http://www.ournet.md/~wmatch/accommodation/apartments.htm

Larsca04
08-11-04, 08:17
Paparas,

well, I have my own opinion regarding students. Sure, their number is limited during the vacation time, but nevertheless Kishinew isnīt empty in that time at all. By the way - students have to pay the fee for University so they are quite interested to earn some additional money during the summer time.

Anyway: the fact of studentsīvacations was never a reason for me to adapt my own timeplanning to this case. There are many other girls in town.

Regarding accomodation you may have a look on logisticsmoldova.com, a professional company. You can find them also on ournet.md. They have an english speaking staff and cleared all problematic issues, which occured for me. I can recommand them despite the fact having used their services only one time.

By the way: I also will be in Moldova next month.

Have fun

Larsca04

Zapadnya
08-11-04, 10:43
Essi,

Last year you were talking about a one year visa for Moldova. If I remember well it costed 150$.

Did you try to get it? If yes what are the conditions?

Essi
08-11-04, 18:20
Hi guys

I am sorry but I am now on holiday in spain. I did try to answer you all on the PM but please forgive me if I didnt.

The spanish beauty is differ to the moldovan. I would prefer the moldovan and the russian beauty.

Larsca

Do you remember the girl 18 years old that I brought to the table in City Disco? .

Ohhh she was dam hot and I had her 3 days later. I had a big surprise and I wasn`t ready for sex so quick, at the end I told her that she was 10 in bad and she answered "you was ......

I cant wait to have her again.

essi

Larsca04
08-14-04, 08:31
Essi,

sorry, but I cannot remember this 18-year old girl.

When we have been in disco city you was together only with the two sisters, who disappeared 2 hours later, I guess.

Anyway, youīre a kinda of egoist not to have shown her to me :-)

Have fun

Larsca04

Essi
08-15-04, 18:59
Larsca

I am sorry but you was bussy with your girl and had a convercetion with her with not a happy end as you wrote here too.

But I show her to you, she came to the table for 20-30 minites.

Anyhow I had a happy end with her.

We meet 3 days later and she was late to the meeting and I gave her a hard time whyyou are late and so on I asked her do you promise to be a good girl she answered yes but please can you take me to meet with other friend of mine? I asked her why?? I dont want anyone with us, she is waiting for me please lets meet her I told her NO if you want you can go and meet with her and goodbye...

Please I will be a good girl she said I promise you, I told her OK.

Then we went to pick her up and went to one bar on puskin st. I dont remeber the name of the bar and she wanted to drink conigac 100 g, ohhh I said to myself a good girl drink conigac mean happy end?????? good girl???.

After drinking another 2 glasses me and her we drove her friend back home and I start to drive , to where I didnt know.. she asked can I put the music high OK I told her and she put her legs on the dashboard of the car that I can see what she have under her mini dress wow I told to myself I will drive to my appartment... it was about 9.30 pm when we arrived she asked where are we going to? I told her the discos open at 11 pm so lets rest a little.

When we came she asked music please and she was so happy and start to dance and slowly start to be naked with out me even thout about it dont tuch me please it is a show only OK I told her.

She left the appartment at 5 am.

ESSI

Essi
08-15-04, 19:03
Sicarius

Its possible but now they change the rolls and you can get a one year visa for 200$ only if you have a company there or working for local company .

You have to send them papers which I dnt know what .. my secretary done it for me if you want more details I can ask.

ESSI

Zapadnya
08-17-04, 17:30
Damn Moldavian authorities !!!

They didn't let me take the plane yesterday, because I hadn't my visa. I was planning to get it at Kishinev airport, while it was possible last year, "it's actually not possible for a French citizens" they said.

I don't know for other countries, but you should take it before you leave. I had to cancel my plane ticket and not sure they will refund me.

By the way I will be there in September, about 15th or 20th I think.

Essi I was in Moldavian ambassy in Paris yesterday and we talked about the visa possibilities. One year is only for business, and that doesn't fit my needs.

So I have to take tourist visa, that is 3 months maximum.

Harry Dickman
08-17-04, 18:02
Hi All,

Sicarus: Sorry I did not meet with you in Chisinau, I was otherwise occupied. Spent too much time and drank too many whiskey's in the Military bar.

I met a friend of a Moldovan man that works for me. He took me and an associate to a private 'club'. $150.00 USD and with that was supplied beer and snacks and 2 dark haired beauties.

An OK place with a swimming pool, sauna, massage table. Took the first girl and she was OK, went for a swim and sauna and changed with my associate.

Wonderful time was had, pretty economical, safe and no worries.

Back to Bucharest for more fun.

Regards

HD

Essi
08-19-04, 21:01
Sicarius

Well, this was exactly what I wrote to you a week ago.

I didn't know that you can't get a VISA at the airport.

Good luck.

ESSI

Larsca04
08-20-04, 08:26
Sicarius,

sounds not good what happened to you!
Was it in France, where you was prohibited to enter the plane without visa?
I am surprised, because even in just passed July I took my visa in Kishinew airport. Of course I am everytime asked in the airport of my homecountry, if I have already a visa, but my answer to get it in Kishinew airport was always satiesfying them.

Have fun

Larsca04

Dusty Bin
08-20-04, 10:25
The airport visa is supposedly available only for those countries that have no consular representation.

Zapadnya
08-20-04, 12:46
Larsca,

Yes it was in Charles De Gaulle airport that they refused me to take the plane. Hopefully it was not at Kishinev, the next plane to go back was Friday, 5 days in Moldavian jail, is not an experience I want to try soon :D

Right after the airport, I met the Moldavian ambassador and he let me understand that it was a kind of punishment, because it's very difficult for a Moldavian citizen to get a visa for France.

By the way, I had good news by email : my friend Karina told me that she has 6 girls to introduce me when I will be there. Maybe I should think about buying an appartment there and take the nationality to avoid visas problems ;)

Larsca04
08-20-04, 14:15
Dusty,

I cannot agree. My homecountry has an embassy/consulate in Moldova and vice versa.

Larsca04

Dusty Bin
08-21-04, 15:35
Americans can get a visa at the airport, or specific but unnamed border crossings (presumably rail crossings, except Ukraine)
That is from the US Governemnt site outlining consular requirements.

Next: http://www.turism.md/eng/content/66/ A site that is the `ófficial tourismī site. This says:
There are two ways to obtain entry visas:

(i) In the Republic of Moldova by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs including consular offices at the internal border crossings (Chisinau Airport, Sculeni, Leuseni, Cahul) - for citizens who have residence in the countries where the Republic of Moldova does not have consular or diplomatic missions;

(ii) By diplomatic and consular missions of the Republic of Moldova in the residence countries - for citizens that are residents in those countries.

So, whilst it is always possible that an individual might be given a visa on entry, there is no sure thing for anyone from a country where Moldova maintains consular relations.

SO, you can disagree, but I suggest that you have been fortunate and one travellers good fortune is not a reliable indicator for those that follow!

BTW, here is the list of Moldavian embassies, it misses one, Moscow, Russia.

http://www.embassyworld.com/embassy/moldova1.html

Larsca04
08-21-04, 17:52
Dusty,

if there is anything which I learned during the years doing business in Moldova, than that nothing is correct on any official site, because there is a very intensive delay in publishing actual info.
This has nothing to do of being snobbish. No, it is just nothing else than the result of my experiences i made in Moldova.

For example you mentioned the site tourism.md. Only 2 or 3 weeks ago they updated the reports about the winefair 2003 (March 2003) into that one of March 2004. I have an eye on this side for an actual weather report, and thatīs it.

I wasnīt the only one getting visa on airport in JUly. Several other gents from other countries (including the US) followed succesfully the same procedure.

And I will do it again without doubts the next time.

Have fun

Larsca1304

Essi
08-22-04, 05:34
Hi all

I am surprise too.

I will have an answer soon if its still possible to get VISA at the airport and to which citizens, because every think can be change in this country in one day.

When I was in july it was available to make VISA at the airport.

I didnt need it because I have a one year business VISA so I am surprise Larsca that you don't do it, economicly you can save a lot of money, in three entries you cover your yearly VISA cost. The cost of one year VISA is 200 $, and one entry fee is 60$ right?

Maybe I am an egoist again? and didnt tell you? :-) so I tell you now. ;-)

Will let you all know soon as possible if there is any changes.

ESSI

Essi
08-22-04, 05:39
Stravinsky

Still a live? since 24 july we didn't hear from you.

ESSI

Larsca04
08-22-04, 09:47
Essi,

I am well informed about the business visa procedure from the beginning. But I have my own reason not to do it yet. The "reason" is a bit more important than saving some euros :-)
So, donīt worry Essi :-))

Have fun

Larsca04

Dusty Bin
08-22-04, 12:30
Larsca, I was not doubting that you could do it. That you have, is self evident.

We have one guy being turned away for want of a visa and information from several sources stating the same thing in respect of conasular policy. So, whilst I would not deign to suggest that YOU should change your actions, it would seem prudent that a traveller asking for advice be told the most up-to-date information available. After all, if a guy was to follow your strategy and then find himself barred from entry, he would be a touch under chuffed. If on the other hand, he applies at the consular reperesntative in his country, where available, there will be no problem, nor likelihood of it. Whatever changes there may be in detail, as long as a guy gets a visa from his local Moldavian consular official, he will be unlikely to have a problem. In all countries where visas can be issued on entry, there is an undercurrent of worry that it will not be given.

As specifically noted in the cite I gave, Americans can get a visa at the airport, so no surprise there!

Essi
08-23-04, 07:10
Larsca

Hey, dont forget that you always use to talk about save some euros in the past.. (regarding the appartments) do you have a short memory?? :-)))

To all

I have clear INFO about visa.

Most europien and usa sitizens can make a VISA on arrival some of them need an invitation from local friends or any relation, she couldn't tell me exactly which country need or not but most don't need it.

There is no changes about VISA on arrival.

Have a nice week

ESSI

Larsca04
08-23-04, 17:04
Essi,

thanks god my memory is still vivid :-))

I do not hesitate to invest some money, if I consider it as useful, but I dislike to waste it on overprized offers :-))) You know, what I mean???

Better to waste it on a fine cognac or invite a beautiful one to disco, ya? :-) Or two....

Have fun

Larsca04

Larsca04
08-23-04, 17:16
Sicarius,

sorry, but I was unattentive enough just to notice your message from 3 days ago. Well, really an unfriendly behaviour to you!

But this is exactly what I mentioned previously - nothing is exactly in the official line. You was the victim for the french immigration/visa laws. Especially during the last days I had to learn, that the European Union isnīt treated as a common one, no, every country is still treated differently from the moldovan authorities. Seems, it still depends on the mood of moldovan bureaucrats.

Well, seems that you will be wellcomed in a very friendly female way in Moldova :-) Karina? Once I knew a moldovan lady with that name, blackhaired and big boobs......Oh hell :-)))

Have fun

Larsca04

Stravinsky
08-25-04, 16:57
Essi,

I am still here. There hasn't been a lot happening in Moldova and I've been a little busy with my "real" life, but I have been following the drama with Sicarus and his visa.

I tend to agree with Larsca, nothing is ever what it seems in Moldova. As a U.S. citizen, I have never had any problem to get a visa at the airport. And now, the Moldovan government has removed the requirement that U.S. citizens need an invitation, so I just buy a plane ticket and go.

But, apparently, there are still special situations. I understand what Sicarus reported about the Moldovan government taking their revenge against the French. The Russian government does the same to Americans. The U.S. government makes it very difficult for Russians to get U.S. visa, so Russia does the same thing to Americans. The only difference is, no American would ever want to stay in Russia!

One thing I don't understand. The EU is supposed to be like one nation, one currency, one banking system, free travel, etc. My understanding is that there should be one passport, an EU passport. Do Europeans still carry their country passports? Do Frenchmen still carry their French passport, Germans their German passport, etc.? If they do, what's the purpose of the EU?

But enough of procedural matters, let's hear about the women of Moldova.

And, BTW, where are your pictures, Essi?????

Stravinsky

Essi
08-25-04, 19:07
Stravinsky

Welocome back.

1) I will pass your suggestion to Europien Community maybe they will understand and change the situation. ;-)

2) If you will look at the galery section you will see the most of the picture are mine and I am looking for partners.... then I will send some more.

have a nice day.

ESSI

Out for Flesh
08-26-04, 02:50
One thing I don't understand. The EU is supposed to be like one nation, one currency, one banking system, free travel, etc. My understanding is that there should be one passport, an EU passport. Do Europeans still carry their country passports? Do Frenchmen still carry their French passport, Germans their German passport, etc.? If they do, what's the purpose of the EU?(sorry about this off-topic - I hope to keep it short)

I bet that the idea is as you describe, Stravinsky, but implementations sometimes fail. Some countries chose not to sign up agreements which other did. I am a Spanish citizen and I have been to Italy, France, Germany, Brussels, and Portugal lots of times without my passport. You just do not need it. But UK, for example, did not sign up the Schengen agreements and require passports (and keep their own currency). That's their choice. I'd prefer that they didn't to that (as I sometimes go to UK), but, again, that's their choice. It may take a long time before everybody abides by the same rules, it may never happen. It might not be so crucial, after all.

On the other hand, and without trying to make an attack from this _at all_, many Europeans would be surprised to know that in USA , the different states do not necessarily honor the driving license of other states. Admittedly, having a DL is easy there, but this sounds like a weird thing. Let us say that there are flies in the ointment everywere!

Cheers and happy mongering!

Speed of Light
08-29-04, 16:01
Stravinsky, the European Union has currently more than one currency. Many countries still use their own currency. Only some use the Euro.

Regarding passports, as far as I know, currently the passports are country-specific, but have the "European Union" -text on the cover as well as the name of the country. Personally I see no reason why all the passports should look the same. EU is not a federation like the USA, it's an allience of independent states.

Stravinsky
08-30-04, 22:47
SoL & OfF,

Thanks for the clarification. I apologize if I appeared to be critical of the EU policies, that certainly was not my intent.

Just another ignorant American asking stupid questions.

Shyestleeva,

Stravinsky

Out for Flesh
08-31-04, 02:16
Stravinsky,

No need to apologize. Yours was a question that probably many European citizens ask themselves!