PDA

View Full Version : Balti

Admin
06-20-03, 03:37
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Essi
04-08-04, 13:26
Well

I am very hapy to send here my first report.

I am planning to visit balti in 3 weeeks time. I chat with a very nice girl and she is waiting to meet there.

I hope to have fun there.

Will let you know guys.

Essi

Larsca04
04-15-04, 10:08
Essi,

Meanwhile I have been at least ten times to Balti and know quite a bunch of persons there.

They all and also other citizens from Moldova describe Balti as a town of drug-addicted persons, drugdealers, criminals and prostitutes.

I personally donīt care about this, but in Balti there is really nothing, which could be interesting.

If you will have conquered that girl, do her a favour and a pleasure and take her to Kisinew - at least she will love and appreciate you for this.

Larsca

Essi
05-03-04, 17:52
Larsca,

May I wish that all your post will be this way. THANK YOU.

To all

I visited balti for the first time. It was a nice and sunny day the wether was just great.

I drove my car and the high way (Moldova style) was not bad as I expected.

Was going around the town with one of the guys from this board who live here, we went on the main street visited the small mall but nothing intresting.

The girls look 6-7, very seldom you can see a 9 girl.

My friend told me that its very dangerous to pick up girls in disco. It happend to his freind he meet a girl in disco and she agree to follow to his appartment they had a graet fun but the next day 2 criminals came to him and blame him that he make love with his girlfriend, now or give us 3000 $ or we will kill you.

The police was involved with this case and he had to leave the country.

My dear friend himself when he is looking for fun and safe hunting he comes to Kishinev.

In the centre you can find some coffe and pizza places but nothing reminiscent or compare to Kishinev.

I will suggest if you have any girl from balti just invite her to meet you in Kishinev for your more safety.

This was my impression and the information I had from my friend.

ESSI

Willie Large
08-22-05, 00:55
When are you going to let us know? 2010?

Well

I am very hapy to send here my first report.

I am planning to visit balti in 3 weeeks time. I chat with a very nice girl and she is waiting to meet there.

I hope to have fun there.

Will let you know guys.

Essi

Essi
08-24-05, 18:19
Hi

Please look the report from the 3 of may here.

Are you blind or what?

ESSI

Surfer
08-24-05, 19:52
Because of the slowness of his dialup connection, it is YOUR responsibility to go copy it and PM it to him. We ALL are beholden to the Great Willie who has contributed SO much.

Felix Nordic
09-21-06, 20:06
Very sad and brutal story!!! And there are many many girls who can tell the same. God bless the legalisation of prostitution like in Germany where the girls have much better conditions, like in the FKK clubs, and can keep their money.

I wonder if this story was published in Moldova? And I wonder who will be sent to prison in the Moldovan government for keeping the country in this state of misery?

/Felix

Romano V
01-12-08, 00:53
Anna http://znakomstva.ru/anketa.phtml?oid=164981076

50 $ per hour!

There is no prostitution visible in the streets, saunas or hotels so just call the girls and try to fuck beautiful young girls in Balti.

Romano V
05-19-08, 18:32
I took maxibus from Romania (Iasi) to join Ira (Irina) in Beltsy, first of all I had two opportunities a student more beautiful that the photos in a flat rent 200 lei per day. The city of Balti is dirty, there is no girl in the saunas, I asked to a taxi driver for girls and prostitutes and he didn't know, what s a pity!

It is the desert, there is NOTHING.

It appears that there are many prostitutes with Balti whereas others think that it (prostitution) is non-existent I confirm, there is even a street where the *****s await the customer. Price between 8 and 10 USD (100 mold. Lei) to draw a dirty blow but cest and there is a risk of IST. It is just enough to ask a taxi driver and he will doesn't know where to find them I think they do not like foreigner and the cheap prostitutes is just for them as the fact they speak russian. There is also a sauna with girls. Pretty and not expensive for the punters of Western Europe but I do not know where to locate it.compared with Chisinau, in Balti almost nobody speaks moldovene (Romanian), people speak especially Russian.

Hello, I am Irina sacorra I speak bad french. I speak enghlish has little german romanian italian russian. I give you the phone of this ***** who can not meet me ciao One weekend spent to Balti in Republic of Moldova where the prostitution is non-existent I asked the taxi driver and am returned to me in a sauna and finally I remained with Irina in an apartment of the centre with 200 lei the night for moments very tender. DFK the first day she is fat and ugly.

Just see the beautiful girls in the centre. They celebrate the 9th may the girls drink a lot of beer and are too desperate to work in Turkey.

Bros do not go in this city almost you have a girlfriend it is a desert, too borin, there is nothing!

Romano V
05-25-08, 13:51
Guys,

Do not go in Balti, this city is too small for us and when you ask for some girls in the saunas they are furious, old taxi drivers know nothing and they only speak russian.

In the center there is just a monument with Stefan Cel Mar to visit and a fontain who isn't beautiful. Life is hard in Beltsy for pussies they dring to much beer (piwo) from Chisinau. One time they have fun they go to La Roma in Kishinev who is an italian restaurant with disco include.

With the food crisis in Moldova alimentary shops are like the bank but in Beltsy girls are fat they have enought food I think and of course alcohol.

I was in the university in Beltsy and I prefer the university in Russia with Petrozavodsk ones.

Essi
06-01-08, 06:59
In beltsi most of the population there are russian origin and the beauty of the girls is amazing. I have been there many times and always was scoring at least getting numbers and later they came to kishinev. no turists there no italians to ruin the market all nature and relax.

Just seat in a coffe bar and make an eye contact I am giving you 70% success If you have even a little experience.

Good luck

ESSI

Romano V
06-01-08, 09:09
In beltsi most of the population there are russian origin and the beauty of the girls is amazing. I have been there many times and always was scoring at least getting numbers and later they came to kishinev. no turists there no italians to ruin the market all nature and relax.

Just seat in a coffe bar and make an eye contact I am giving you 70% success If you have even a little experience.False, Balti is not a paradise for mongers because I am half italian and in the bars of the center all the best establishments play only italian music, of course as you said they are russian but it is less good than in Kishinev. At the station they have manele who is romanian gypsy music. Just in the bus for Kishinev you will have maybe just 1 beautiful mother blonde as I saw last time. She is single and maybe she performs good but she still always with her daughter.

Better try Unchesti as you do today, the girls on the autobus to gara sud like french, in the villages ou will heve the best opportunity as they have no water they need to put it in a basket and do not remember if they have no clean toilet you can have a hard disease just because of it if you stay longer.

Good luck in Unchesti.

Balti is a place definitely closed.

Essi
06-01-08, 19:24
My friend went there 3 weeks ago and found a nice young girl and shag with here all night...

it's only depend how you play...

George Red
01-11-09, 16:49
I go to Balti every 2 weeks for 3-5 days the girls are beautifull but very very short, 1. 60cm is the average.

Ungeni is 10 times worst place, but the girls are better.

Truth is that neither Balti or Ungeni are places where can stay more than 3-4 hours, unless you are already in touch with some local girls.

Kurenda
02-26-09, 22:39
Balti is definitelly no paradise.

Little history to lear. During soviet times Balti was a place where they build a factory which produced importan equipment for nuclear submarines like sonars, etc.

Beacuse of that many people form Russia and even more from Ukraine (just over the north) arrived to work in that factory.

After the collapse of SSSR factory was moved to Russia and also many people left for Russia. The genetics of people in Balty is simple: short and chubby type. So nothing special unless you like this type.

By the way many picture posted here in this thread by Romano V are simply stolen from russian website of "znakomstva".

Check the sign in lower right corner and it is clear.

George Red
02-27-09, 17:16
Balti is definitelly no paradise.

Little history to lear. During soviet times Balti was a place where they build a factory which produced importan equipment for nuclear submarines like sonars, etc.

Beacuse of that many people form Russia and even more from Ukraine (just over the north) arrived to work in that factory.

After the collapse of SSSR factory was moved to Russia and also many people left for Russia. The genetics of people in Balty is simple: short and chubby type. So nothing special unless you like this type.

By the way many picture posted here in this thread by Romano V are simply stolen from russian website of "znakomstva".

Check the sign in lower right corner and it is clear.I just want to notice, I don't know if reports are "stolen" or not, but the text is preety close to the "reality" plus that, one picture of apartment in beltsi, the one with the "hart" in the seiling, it is from the same apartment I rent every time I go to beltsi.

Essi
02-28-09, 05:32
Hi,

How much is this appartment? Can you get better style?

Have you visited disco's there?

Essi

George Red
02-28-09, 22:36
Hi,

How much is this appartment? Can you get better style?

Have you visited disco's there?

EssiThis apartment was 200 lei, but is good if you already have a girl who have been with, it is not very good for your image, but is really cheap.

I was there with 2 girls that I already "knew" from kisinief.

I had another one, who meet her there, we "did it", but didn't see her again.

She was very nice dressed (I thing some stupid sponsor pay for her) and I believe she lost her "hopes " seing the apartment.

DISCO "SOHO", big place, something like "city", MANY GIRLS Saturday, a few Friday (ages mostly 18-20 very preety but short girls), big bar, 50mdl entrance, not good, not bad place, just in the center.

A-CLUB, close to train station, something like, lets say, "drive" club of beltsi, small bar, same prices, local "gangstas paradise" club, didn't have some luck there either, mostly local boys with money, girls also the same preety but sort, all going there with some friends.

My conclusion, no good luck in nightclubs there, only if you have success until 5-6 oclock in the afternoon, otherwise.

Some smaller "cafe"s in the center are better in noon, I realy find this place borring, they don't speak Romanian also-mostly Russian, I just go to visit my 2 very pretty, sexy, no demands girlfriends, once or twice a month, cause I don't want them to visit me in kisinief, they cost me much more less if I go to their town!

Canyon11
12-20-13, 07:13
Hi guys.

I was in Balti last week for business, and I can tell you that there is absolute nothing to do.

In terms of mongering. Not even disco or bars are existing in a way that a visit is worthwhile.

I have asked several guys and girls at the hotel as well as cab drivers.

Nothing, nada, zero.

Maybe its because of winter time and everybody stays at home?

C11

Michi T
08-12-16, 13:32
Nothing at all? Well, this is not a lot!

I wanted to stay there one night next week but in this situation, I may only go for a day visit and sleep in Chisinau instead.