PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad del Este

Admin
07-27-03, 19:20
Please Select "Add New Report" to begin this Section.

Art Fartzalot
03-21-04, 09:55
Ciudad del Este, Not recommended by this Monger.

I've been in 80's to Key Largo in San Jose , Costa Rica, since to Habana, St. Maarten , DWI to name a couple, resided in Bogota, and Cali, Colombia in the 1970's and I understand in 2004 it has changed but reminded me of a Nasty area of Tijuana, Mexico in 1975 that I visited then. I didn't feel comfortable at 5 pm in the afternoon and left by bus before dark arrived.

Its a contraband place, trash, strewn all over, I did meet a girl friend that I am staying in touch with but this was more by accident and was told by her that Ciudad Del Este doesn't have tourists, I was in and out within 2 hours by bus, cross the river in Foz Iguazu much nicer, better place.

US Citizens now need a VISA for Paraguay, unbeknownst to most town people in Foz Iguzu the Paraguay consulate has recently moved to Marechal DeoDoro, 901, Centro, Foz De Iguzu, Tel (45) 5 23 2768 or 523 2898. Miami (305) 374-9090

Must have onward ticket, US $45.00 2 copies each of your US Passport photopage, and your Brazilian visa page, and complete there paperwork, I was given a 1 entry 5 day VISA.

I am told one can buy anything in Ciudad del Este, lot of electronics, etc plus illegal type things, most folks reading this board can find newer cheaper computer equipment than these folks have, a person I met was bragging about his new Pentium 3, which while was a nice computer isn't exactly the most current thing out there in March 2004

I was by an Argentina gentleman that I met near the national park that after Sept 11 that the US military has a team in Northern Argentina and a lot of Mossad/CIA folks operating in the area-supposedly 12 years ago when the Isreali embassy was blown up in Argentina the trail stopped in Ciudad Del Este, and that its often a violent city, since I'm not carrying when I'm in Brazil or there , not even on any type level playing field surface so why take chances with your Life.

The waterfalls are awesome and are worth the visit alone next door in Brazil and Argentina, better places to monger in my opinion.

Art Fartzalot
04-25-04, 04:59
For US folk who want to go to CDE from Iguazu, Paraguay Consulate in Foz Iguazu has moved. Its about one block from the Hotel Raifain on the other side of the street

Had a nice looking gal at Consulate who had just started working for them,

Address is: MARECHAL DEO DORO, 901 , CENTRO
TEL (45) 523 2768
523 2898

Miami Paraguay Consulate is (305) 374 9090

Be prepared to have a copy of your onward boarding pass 2 passport sized color photos.
$45 US Fee to obtain VISA. I was leaving Foz Iguzu 2 days later but asked for as long as possible, they gave me 1 entry for 5 days though wasn't asked going in or out on the city type bus from Puerto Iguazu , Argentina thru Foz Iguzu, Brazil to CDE but was told in Argentina not to be riding those buses in the evening as much violent crime often happened, robberies.

I would also advise reading the following US Dept of State Consular Info Sheet on Paraguay which was found at http://travel.state.gov/paraguay.html regarding SAFETY AND SECURITY when traveling outside the capital to or from Ciudad del Este and Pedro Juan Caballero "where I did not go" , and this states more or less the same as I was told, I was in Tijuana, Mexico on my way to Ensenada in 1975 and CDE reminded me of some of the nasty parts and smells of Tijuana back then if that helps anyone. I heard TJ has since d its act but never been back since and hope so.

My birthday is St. Patrick's Day and was in CDE on my birthday and they don't celebrate it there and a gal I met at bus stop on way back and who rode bus back to Foz Iguazu with me, my Spanish for a gringo isn't to bad though far from perfect and the gal told me, Ciudad del Este doesn't have tourists or tourism and she is a native. FYI.

Rumors of Hezbollah being in the area and many Lebanese settled in Triple Border area supposedly back in 70's. I had no problems as a white gringo.

My advice stick in Foz Iguzu a nice place or Puerto Iguazu where I spent a tiny amount of time and seemed typical small border town type place. Argentine customs checked Passports in and out of Brazil on bus while Brazil did not.

Lexton
08-21-04, 19:23
Ciudad del Este Trip

I went to Ciudad del Este on a Monday in August to check it out. I only stayed 2 days because I was unable to obtain a visa in Foz de Iguazu(see my rept in General Info). I was primarily occupied with issues of the visa and customs.

In summary, if you think this is a wild gold rush frontier type environment with saloons and fighting in the streets Barbary Coast style, forget it. Ciudad del Este is almost totally residential/commercial and orderly. Because so much of it is relatively new, there is much less of the wild open bar/brothel environment than in Asuncion as best I can tell.

The other reports I have seen on Ciudad del Este remind me of the story of 4 blind men describing an elephant: one describes the trunk, another the tail, another the side, etc. People cross the bridge to the shopping district, walk around a few blocks of the market, and think they have been to Ciudad del Este. They should have read the sign for tourists when they crossed the bridge; the free non-visa area is a 30km radius of the bridge.

The descriptions of the garbage in the streets is accurate, but misguided. This applies to the market area, and it is the wrappings of all the stuff that is sold, which is a huge amount. It is a lot like the US stock exchange floors at 3:00PM. What they did not see is that every night there is a big crew of municipal workers that cleans up this mess in preparation for the next days business. The majority of the Zona Comercial has relatively clean streets, and the bulk of the areas I saw from the bus were normal working class commercial/residential, relatively decent. Pioneros del Este is a large street with a Plaza/Park in its center, well lit and pleasant to walk at night.

It appears that much of the sordid image of Ciudad del Este is lies and propaganda from the US state dept and CIA, and various UN agencies. All of them have a huge axe to grind. It is true there is a lot of smuggling. It is a little silly, really. There is a sort of slum street one block behind the open market area north of Ruta 7, the International Avenue to the bridge. Walking down this slum street in the afternoon, one passes many Volkswagen buses(they were the most popular for this), with people layng on the ground busily stuffing cartons of cigarettes under the body somewhere. This was done openly, and I was ignored as I passed. This is not real smuggling. Obviously, if the police wanted to stop this, it would be simple to walk down the street and take note of the vehicles, and then stop them as they cross the bridge. But obviously it is a sort of game/business. The smugglers are gainfully employed, and the manner of delivery of the product keeps them from smuggling enough to really effect the economies of the countries. The attitude seems to be to make them keep it down.

Ciudad del Este is huge in area. The bridge takes you into the Zona Comercial, which is kind of an El Centro. It contains the major free market and the big banks, etc. Also most of the hotels. It also contains many upper class apartments and houses. The rest of Ciudad del Este is divided up into areas, Area 1 to Area 5 and Barrios, each with an individual name. Each area and Barrio is kind of like a town unto itself, it appears. A planned suburban development community. The bus travels thru miles of commercial and residential streets during the arrival via Ruta 5 and Ruta 7.

The Zona Comercial is quite small, about 9 blocks E-W and about 14 blocks N-S. Ruta 7(International Avenue) goes E-W thru the Northern part of the Zona. South of Ruta 7 is the nicest part of the Zona, for about 10 blocks N-S. North of Ruta 7 is a couple of blocks E-W of market area, and then a lot of very poor slum area. South of Ruta 7 the main shopping area is about 3-4 N-S blocks of the East side. So the market area is very small, about 30 square blocks.

South of the Zona Comercial is some suburb and then another town, Presidente Franco. There is no open space between Ciudad del Este and Pdte Franco. It appears to contain a city center of it's own also. It also contains a number of areas and Barrios outside the city center, and is very large in area. North of Ciudad del Este is Hernadarias, with it's own city center also. They together form one continuous very large city area.

I stayed in the Hotel Executive. I do not recommend this hotel. The room was nice and spacious but it had roaches, the first I have seen in Paraguay. I killed 4 roaches in the 2 days. There are other possible hotels: Munich, Austria, Convair, Cosmo Apart-Hotel. All the hotels are chica friendly, but in many you must have a double for TLN. The prices are in the U$D15-20 range. All are located in the Zona Comercial.

I saw in one description that the city of Ciudad del Este is only about 40 years old. It was deliberately created with the bridge as a free trade city. This shows in the construction of the city. It does not have old slum type sections that are popular for SW hotels and brothel bars. And it has no brothel bars, as far as I can find out. There are none in the Zona Comercial. Also, the City Areas are very spread out, kilometers apart, like a huge suburb of planned developments. So getting around the city is going to be difficult without a car. Lots of taxi fares in the GS15,000+ range, GS20,000 for Pdte Franco. Lots of buses to Hernandarias.

There were a few SW working on Calle Pioneros del Este abot 10:00PM both days. Pioneros del Este is a main drag that defines the west side of the Zona Comercial. I saw maybe 6 or 8 each day. They looked to be about 5-6 quality, nothing special. I did not ask prices. Probably about GS50,000, the same as Asuncion. I covered all of the streets in the Zona comercial, and saw no other SW.

North of Ruta 7 north of the market(about the 1st 2 blocks) is a large area with much poverty and bad housing. There is probably action in this area, but too dangerous for the tourist.

I talked to a couple of young guys in an internet cafe about finding women. They told me there was an Eros Club outside of town. I saw the sign for this from the bus. It is located near the km 17 stop of the Omnibus on Ruta 7, well out in the suburbs. Interestingly, they mentioned Palma and Estrella in Asuncion, and one of them said he had taken a woman from there once. The significance of this is that he could mention nothing similar in the greater Ciudad del Este area.

There is no local paper for Ciudad del Este. There are a few adds for Ciudad del Este in some of the Asuncion papers. The usual massage and companion type stuff, probably for private apartments.

I was not able to check out either Pdte Franco or Herandarias or any of the Areas 1-5 or Barrios individually. I hope to do this another trip. I only saw the Zona Comercial and the parts the bus travelled thru on arrival.

There are some hotels in Pdte Franco, Hernandarias, and some of the areas. Not many, and I don't know their condition. But it is possible to lodge outside of the Zona Comercial.

At the first opportunity, I plan to return to Ciudad del Este and check it further. I especially want to check the city centers of Hernandarias and Pdte Franco, and some of the older Areas. There is a possibility of more SW action, and private apartments. But maybe this can give people an idea of how to proceed further.

Gustavus
02-21-06, 08:53
I just spent several months in CDE towards the end of 2005. I must say that I was skeptical when I first arrived, but I left with Paraguay fever, and would give anything to be back there. There's a little street action over near the Pizza Hut, but the most attractive ones are usually TV's. There are also a couple of Casa de Citas right in town, but they only have a couple of girls, at about $20 inside and $40 to go.

But it was the Eros Club that really did it for me. Call me crazy. The place makes the raunch clubs in Tijuana look like the Ritz Carlton by comparison. But there's something about it that grows on you--and I think that would have to be the girls.

The place itself is about 8 KM out of town on Ruta 2, off the highway down a little dirt road. After paying the entrance fee of 6000 Guarani (about $1.00), you enter a big nightclub that seems to have seen better days. The first time I went there were only about 10 girls, mostly over-the-hill 4 and 5's, sitting around the perimiter of the room, a few of them dancing to the latin music. I probably would never have come back--it was sleezy and tawdry. But there was one young one who caught my eye. She was already with someone, but it was enough to bring me back several nights later.

When I came back, it was like a different place. There were still some over-the-hill ones, but there were at least a half dozen very cute 18 & 19 year olds. And plenty of more experienced by still attractive girls in their 20's. The younger ones don't approach you. You have to approach them. None of them speak English--NONE OF THEM. They ALL speak Spanish, Portuguese, and MOSTLY Guarani. But don't worry. if you are "Nordamericano", they love you.

Let me tell you about the standard procedure at Club Eros: there IS NO standard procedure, other than paying first. You can choose just about anything: you can take a girl in one of the back rooms (not recommended--their filthy). You can take her to the short term motel right next door (same owners--but its really quite nice, for about $8). You can take her to the very fancy short term motel up the highway back towards CDE. You can take her to your hotel (most hotels in CDE won't blink an eye). You can keep her for an hour, the night, the week, the month, the...forget about it.

I myself fell for a perky 18 year old. After the first two nights together, I asked her if she wanted to spend the next couple of months with me. She found a furnished apartment for $200 a month. I moved out of my hotel, paid her $200 a week, and ended up SAVING money because my hotel had been costing about $300/week.

The girl had 3 sisters, 2 of whom also worked at the club, and she LOVED her sisters, so much so that during the course of my stay in CDE each of the sisters spent the night in our bed with us at one time or another. I'll never forget that girl, nor her sisters, nor her friends.

Even when she was my "full time employee", she liked to take me to Eros Club at night. She liked to dance, to see her friends, and she also liked to kind of show me off--which is was an odd experience for this chubby old man. But a "Nordamericano" is apparently a great catch down there...even if only for a couple of months.

In summary: it don't look like much, but CDE and Club Eros are absolutely amazing places. If you are a monger on a budget and you're not trying to prove anything--just to spend some unpressured time and have some unpressured sex with a lovely young thing, this is an untapped virtual paradise.

Now that I think of it..why am I even telling anyone about this? What am I thinking? OK, never mind. I'm just kidding. The place stinks. Don't go there. You'll hate it.

Crypton
02-22-06, 02:42
The girl had 3 sisters, 2 of whom also worked at the club, and she LOVED her sisters, so much so that during the course of my stay in CDE each of the sisters spent the night in our bed with us at one time or another. I'll never forget that girl, nor her sisters, nor her friends.

Nice report Gustavus - some of us who cannot make it some of these "remote" countries really enjoying reading these things.

One question: when you say the sisters "were in bed" with you... you mean just sleeping or more than that???

Cheers and be safe.

HappyGoLucky
03-13-06, 17:23
Does anyone know if there is a ferry which goes from CDE to Puerto Iguazu in Argentina?

I have heard rumors that there is a ferry service south of CDE, but I do not know exactly where. Otherwise, I may have to buy a $100 visa simply to cross from CDE through Brazil into Puerto Iguazu, Argentina.

In the past, I heard one could hire a taxi in CDE and drive to Puerto Iguazu without the Brazil visa, but I have heard that border authorities in Brazil have recently clamped down on North Americans.

Lexton
03-15-06, 22:57
Happy, I looked at my tourist guide for Missiones province and it shows nothing. It does show a ferry crossing to El Dorado, Arg way(150km?) south of CDE, but from the map getting there would not be for the faint of heart. It is quite a way from ruta 6 on bad road.

I am not surprised. Puerto Iguazu is about 18km south of CDE. The detailed maps show nothing to support such a crossing. The Mercosur citizens don't have any problems with the route thru Brazil. Who would use an 18km ferry?

I would check it out very carefully before putting any faith in its existence. Unfortunately, I can't even think who to call. You could try the tourist office in Asuncion or look for a number on "www.senatur.gov.py", the government tourism web site. Here is what they show for CDE, maybe they can help:

Centro de Información y Atención Integral al Turista
Dirección: Av. Eusebio Ayala esq. Pampliega Nº 352
Teléfono/Fax: (595 61) 510332

Don't mess with Brazil. ´They fined Nibu $800 for not receiving a passport stamp on his last Brazil exit. Also, you probably have to get the Brazil visa in Asuncion at the Brazil Embassy. You almost certainly cannot get it at the border. You could look for a Brazil Consulado in CDE, but call them before going.

The Paraguay Consulado in Foz do Iguazu messed me up up on a Paraguay visa. I wrote a report in General Info. So check it out carefully.

You could just go around the long way if you REALLY want to go to Iguazu.

HappyGoLucky
03-16-06, 22:48
Hey Lexton!
Thanks for the advice bud! I remember reading somewhere about a ferry which crosses over to Puerto Iguazu, but I can not remember where I read it, perhaps virtualtourist.com or tripadvisor.com. My memory fails me, so I guess I will have to spring for the $100 visa for Brazil to see the falls from the Argentina side. I have read that there is a catwalk which runs under the Garganta del Diablo on the Argentina side, and I am sort of anxious to see it. Some say it is one of the wonders of the world. Anyway, thanks for your helpful advice. I always enjoy reading your posts on Asuncion!
-HGL

Happy, I looked at my tourist guide for Missiones province and it shows nothing. It does show a ferry crossing to El Dorado, Arg way(150km?) south of CDE, but from the map getting there would not be for the faint of heart. It is quite a way from ruta 6 on bad road.

I am not surprised. Puerto Iguazu is about 18km south of CDE. The detailed maps show nothing to support such a crossing. The Mercosur citizens don't have any problems with the route thru Brazil. Who would use an 18km ferry?

I would check it out very carefully before putting any faith in its existence. Unfortunately, I can't even think who to call. You could try the tourist office in Asuncion or look for a number on "www.senatur.gov.py", the government tourism web site. Here is what they show for CDE, maybe they can help:

Centro de Información y Atención Integral al Turista
Dirección: Av. Eusebio Ayala esq. Pampliega Nº 352
Teléfono/Fax: (595 61) 510332

Don't mess with Brazil. ´They fined Nibu $800 for not receiving a passport stamp on his last Brazil exit. Also, you probably have to get the Brazil visa in Asuncion at the Brazil Embassy. You almost certainly cannot get it at the border. You could look for a Brazil Consulado in CDE, but call them before going.

The Paraguay Consulado in Foz do Iguazu messed me up up on a Paraguay visa. I wrote a report in General Info. So check it out carefully.

You could just go around the long way if you REALLY want to go to Iguazu.

Helpmann
11-08-07, 05:35
But it was the Eros Club that really did it for me. Call me crazy. The place makes the raunch clubs in Tijuana look like the Ritz Carlton by comparison. But there's something about it that grows on you--and I think that would have to be the girls...
Hi Gustavus,

I saw your post on Club Eros and I have to go. In two weeks I will be in Foz, with plans to visit Ciudad del Este.

I'm curious, what happened between you and the girl and did you return Club Eros?

Thank You,
Helpmann :)

Mangera
11-08-07, 13:45
Hi Gustavus,

I saw your post on Club Eros and I have to go. In two weeks I will be in Foz, with plans to visit Ciudad del Este.

I'm curious, what happened between you and the girl and did you return Club Eros?

Thank You,
Helpmann :)

Please follow through with report on this place. As I might be heading down there in the next couple of months. Thanks.

Helpmann
11-09-07, 02:09
please follow through with report on this place. as i might be heading down there in the next couple of months. thanks.if this place is that special, you may not hear a peep from me.

-helpmann :d

Helpmann
12-08-07, 17:22
I tried a couple of times to get to Club Eros, but was unsuccessful. Not many Brazilian or Paraguayan taxi drivers want to drive in Ciudad de Este at night.

-Helpmann :(

The Brazil Side: Day Two (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=676523&postcount=95)
The Brazil Side: Day Three (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=679246&postcount=97)

Trash Talking
03-06-08, 08:16
I'm heading to Paraguay and wondering if Club Eros is still there. This kind of thing is right up my alley and Rio sounds stupid at this point. I Gustavus still around. Is this this still a paradise or is the violence and danger taking over?

Gustavus
07-16-08, 08:40
I'm heading to Paraguay and wondering if Club Eros is still there. This kind of thing is right up my alley and Rio sounds stupid at this point. I Gustavus still around. Is this this still a paradise or is the violence and danger taking over?Damn. I wrote a long answer to this, but I lost it. Must have taken me more than 30 minutes! So, my short answer: I returned to Club Eros in February. Laura (names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent), it turned out, had gone to Spain to make her fortune, and her younger sister, Marie, no longer worked at Club Eros. The short time I was there, it appeared that there were more young and pretty girls there than ever. But the doorman called Marie for me, and she agreed to meet me in town.

Although she had just turned 18, Marie was strikingly poised, and attractive in a more sopisticated way than she had been when she was 16 (note--when she was 16, I only looked, nothing more). She spent the night with me, a wonderful night. Foolish old American that I am, I inexplicably gave her all hte money I had brought for a 10 day adventure in CDE. Foolish young girl that she is, she spent the next 10 days with me. 2nd best 10 days of my life (the 1st best, I have to say, was in Thailand many years ago).

So, yes, I still love Paraguay. I see poverty, but I still see no violence. It's lush and green and verdant and, yes, it seems like paradise still. (I do note that the entire country seems to be being bought by big agricultural conglomerates. So hurry! )

Johan007
09-28-08, 19:40
I am planning to go there later this week for 2-3 days, and see the waterfalls and something of the town.

AS I heard from some PY guys the city itself hasn´t much to offer besides many cheap electronic shops.

Johan

Johan007
10-21-08, 20:41
one other thing i noticed about cde was that the roads are in way better shape as in asuncion! i mean actualy there aren't any potholes. as in asu you can count on it there are 2 potholes every 10 meters. lol.

one negative aspect was the killings among drugsgangs are huge. every day you can read in the papers how much people got killed in cde because of some war between gangs etc. etc.

hookiewise i didn't try anything as i was with my gf and had the "[CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116)"bacteria for 3 days.

if you are there do not forget your exit stamp if you leave py and go and see foz de iguazu, which is on the brasil side.

johan

Gabtar
03-08-10, 21:29
I just spent 3 nights in CDE, having driven from Asuncion. I stayed in the chica friendly and very clean Hotel Austria, in the centre of CDE.

Driving to Club Eros, drive out of town on Ruta 7 for 9 km until you reach a large intersection where the secondary roads paralleling the highway end. Travel another 3 km to a U-turn bay, turn around and drive slowly on the edge of the hwy for about 700m, and you will see the club about 500m down a dirt road.

Open 8pm to 5am 7 days a week. Entrance fee 5000GS.

The club is definately 70s trashy, but it has a large open room where you can enjoy a drink and take your time making a selection. No hard sell and you can talk to the girls as long as you want without hassle.

Friday and Saturday nights I arrived about 10pm, and there were about 15-20 chicas there, ranging from an 8. 5 on my Salma Hayek scale to a 50yr old chica I wouldn't fuck with someone else's dick, but all tastes catered for. There were a lot of 1/2 drunk and fully drunk hombres wandering around. Beers are 10000GS for a can, and a chica drink is 10000GS. There were taxis waiting outside, so if anyone came in a taxi, arrive about 10-11pm so there will be one there when you want to leave. Don't stay to 5am unless you are a local. One of the girls said she gets there and goes home on a moto-taxi (only for the brave).

The first night I took a chica too the love-motel next door. 350, 000GS for about 1 1/2 hrs and she paid for the motel. Its clean, but not as well laid out as some in Asuncion

The second night I tried the rooms out back, and I don't know what there is to complain about, a bit tacky perhaps, but clean, with private shower and toilet. 90000GS for 1/2 hr or 180000GS per hour.

The 3rd night, Sunday I arrived about 8pm and they were opening up, but there were about 8 very doable chicas there and no customers. I took my chica from Saturday home to my hotel for a TLN. 360000GS, from 8pm to 6am.

I would recommend this any day of the week.

PS There were no drug related killings while I was there.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Hola Mundo
09-17-11, 15:34
I just returned from CDE, I found few reasonable places in the commercial area, and will post a report with details, but it wil take a couple of weeks. Please PM if you need info before that.

Hola Mundo
10-01-11, 02:10
I took taxi, but not necessary. The taxi charged me 20k Gs to go around 2 blocks, but he went around in circles to make sure that it appears longer to me. The casa location is relatively safe about 1-2 blocks from the main commercial street ' Avda. Adrian Jara', and few blocks from the hotel. I walked back to the main street, and it appeared safe to me during the day time.

There were about 8 chicas, only 1 or 2 doable. 120K Gs for 1/2 HR and 200 for full. However, I was told that they go cheaper like 100K Gs for ½ hour. They had nice room, clean shower in the hallway, clean towel, and a bar in-front. I took Nicole, very pretty, nice ass but mechanical. They brought all the girls at once.

Attached is the business card they gave me with directions and phone number.

Supposedly, there are other casas in the town called, casa verde, casa amarillo and cinco-cinco, but I did not have time to visit.

Hola Mundo
10-01-11, 03:40
Yesterday, when leaving Casa Blanca, I asked the vendor who was selling snacks to the girls about other places. He told me about girls on top of the Pharmacy on the main street. The next day, I started looking but there were about three pharmacies in the same general area. Finally, I asked the motto taxi guy, and he was happy to walk with me there because they get commission from the girls, and also they hit you for few bucks. Later, girls explained to me why I was being charged 120K Gs for ½ hour instead of normal 100k Gs because I was using taxis to go there, and they have to charge me for them to pay commission to the taxi guy.

As you walk through the entrance next to the pharmacy (see picture) , on your left, you will see a security guard in the uniform, with gun in the holster. Just walk to him, and ask for chicas. He asked me to put my day-pack into the locker before go up-stairs to the first floor.

The brought 5-6 chicas all at once and they had much better selection than Casa Blanaca. I would say most of them were doable, and I took a 20 year old with nice ass and body, complete GFE, and no-rush.

It is on Av. Pioneers Del Este south of Av. Adrian Jara, and attached are the entrance photo and map. Also, this place is only couple blocks from Casa Blanca.

Hola Mundo
10-05-11, 02:52
Ciudad Del Este is not the hottest mongering place, but if you end-up there, for some reason, like me, there are some options.

Hotel.

As shown at #1, around Munich hotel, there are few other hotels. I went to Munich-no vacancy, rooms in Austria I did like, walked across the street, and got a decent room for the night. In this area, lot of foreigners stay in these hotels, and there is cab stand at the intersection for convenience.

Casas.

#2: Farmacia Chicas, #3: Casa Blanca – see detailed reports under the thread. There are other options like Casa Verde, Casa Amarillo, Cinco-Cinco in the town but I did not investigate.

Street Action.

#4: Along this stretch of road, after dark, there appeared to be plenty opportunities, but area seems to be little risky. It is a commercial area, and most of the stores were closed. However, there were currency changers, motto taxi, some street venders, and people just hanging around.

# 1: Around this intersection, close to hotels, there are 'Parilla / BBQ' vendors on both sides of the sidewalks, selling meats and cold drinks. Being close to hotel, cab stand and taxi drivers nearby, lot of vendors, feeling safe, I bought a beer, pulled-up a chair and started observing life. I noticed that some of those BBQ places had few girls and, initially, I thought they were customers or from the neighborhood, but immediately became obvious that they were working girls, they were constantly going back and forth talking to the taxi drives, door guys at the hotel, and, in fact, the BBQ guy tried to pimp those girls to me. Not after too long, these girls started chatting with me and asking for a drink. None of them looked doable, but some that walked-by on the street looked doable. Often you will see a girl walking on the street, a car / motorcycle will stop, negotiations will occur and good ones will be gone in no time.

Also, from bus terminal to the hotel, the taxi driver was constantly pointing-out street girls and being available.

Itaipu Dam (Hidroelectrico de Itaipu)

If interested in taking to the tour to this world's largest hydro-electric dam, instead of dealing with Taxi drivers, there is very easy and ridiculously cheap way to get there using collectivos / local buses. Take the bus going to 'Herrendarias' from the terminal (#5) and they will drop you in-front of the dam entrance, and the tour is free. On the way back, take the bus to CDE.

Border Crossing to Iguazu Falls: I did cross the border without having Brazilian visa and will write a detail report.

Fred Gold
07-18-12, 03:51
I'm planning a trip to the falls and noticed a long lapse in reports. Yes, I'm going there for the falls, but also like P4P. Anyone have anything more recent to report?

LifeIsABeach
06-23-14, 06:24
As of May 20th 2014: A valid passport is required for USA Citizens to enter Argentina. USA Citizens do not need a visa for visits of up to 90 days for tourism or business. For longer stay, Argentine law requires that, prior to arrival in Argentina at any entry point, USA Citizen tourist and business travelers pay a $160 reciprocity fee by credit card online at the Provincia Pagos website. Once paid, travelers must print out the receipt and present it to the Argentine immigration officer at the time of entry. The fee is valid for ten years from the date of payment and multiple entries. USA Citizens wishing to enter Brazil or Paraguay from Argentina are required to obtain a visa in advance from the Brazilian and / or Paraguayan embassy or consulate nearest to the traveler's place of residence. Please note that this requirement applies to the popular cross-border day trips many travelers take when visiting Iguazu Falls. Travelers transiting between Brazil or Paraguay and Argentina should always make sure to present their passports to Argentine immigration officials to have their entry and exit from Argentina recorded. The USA Embassy in Buenos Aires cannot assist travelers with obtaining Brazilian or Paraguayan visas. For more information, see the Country Specific Information for Brazil and Paraguay.

Diarteo
08-24-14, 02:21
Hello guys,

Let me present, my name is Daniel, I am from Paraguay and live in Ciudad del Este, I am not too old but I have experience in getting girls here, I can do my best for getting to you the best prize, as most of you know, normally the prize is higher for the foregeiners.

I know all the city and neighboring cities, houses, hotels, motels, agencys, everything do you need if you visit this country and don't have any experience here I can be a friendly partner.

I do it just for help. I speak enough English if you need anything.

Just contact me on PM or replying.

(if this message does not belong here mods know what to do).

LifeIsABeach
09-14-14, 08:03
August 22- Friday. Left Hotel early at 7.00 AM and went to the Terminal de Omnibus by Taxi. Believe it or not, it is way out South East on Republica Argentina. A 30 minute ride that cost around g40mil depending upon the traffic. Wanted to take the 8. 00 AM NSA Nostra Senora del Asuncion semi bus to CDE. There was a family taking a long time at the NSA counter and I looked at other buses that were going to CDE. Express Guarani was showing the same time of departure and also a semi. Decided to take it. Costs are the same. G60mil one way. The buses are new modern double-deckers, comfy with air conditioning and bathroom. Was given a seat upstairs and off we went. Though it was supposed to be semi, it stopped for everyone. It was not too bad as it left as quickly as he passengers loaded or unloaded. Countryside showed development and agriculture as we moved more East. I do not think I have seen cows 100% off white only before. Major global companies showed signs as we were in the East. Also Taiwan had its own development zone there. As we were approaching CDE, saw a sign of Club Eros on Route 7, the East-West route. After about 6 1/2 hours, reached the bus terminal in CDE. Taxi charged g30 mil to the hotel. No meters in the Taxis. I tried booking at hotel Munich and Austria but both had no vacancies. A monger had mentioned hotel Venicia next to Hotel Austria. Online the hotel said a lot of good things about itself and I booked two nights for g120 mil / night. Though the hotel had TV, AC, wifi, Breakfast, the room and bathroom was a dump with no safe and noisy. As I was only staying tonight and tomorrow off to the falls, it was not worth looking for another hotel as I was tired and wanted to rest and see as much of CDE as possible. The TV had about a third Chinese channels, one third Brazilian and a third Paraguayan. Anywhere you have to pay for any goods, be it just a beer, you are quoted prices in multiple currencies, mostly Brazilian Real, USD dollar, Euro, Argentine Peso and Paraguayan Guaran. You get change back in the same currency. Every bock in the central area of the city is a bustling hive of activity with goods of any kind being sold, from clothing to electronics. There are also newer high rise shopping centers cropping up that sell from counterfeit to genuine goods. Constant traffic into and out of the city, especially the Ruta 7 - International east-west route. Traffic rarely moves there. New malls are also sprouting up towards the west of the center as space is limited there. I can see the merchants expanding to the parallel streets to Ruta 7 in the center. First time I saw American sized truck with a same size trailer and had China Shipping lettering on it. China is making tons of money from CDE free trade zone and so is Paraguay. The eastern side of Paraguay must be adding to the country's coffers heavily. The city rises early and later around 6. 00 PM starts to shutter up and the cleanup has already started. The barbecue places near the hotels have started their meats grilling. Chicken, homemade real meat sausages, beef kebobs with Yucca. Litre bottles of beer to wash it down.

ADVISORY. The age of consensual sex in Paraguay is 14 years of age.

I walked around CDE and decided to have lunch as I was very hungry. There was this young girl with the baby grilling some chicken and kebobs. Chicken would take about an hour but some sausages would be ready soon and beef kebobs. I sat and talked to the pleasant young girl while having a beer. He mother and younger brother were there too. She looked real young. I asked her age and she just turned 15. I asked if the baby was hers and she said Yes. I looked in her eyes. She was as honest as one could be and seemed trust worthy. A very pleasant girl. I decided to buy lunch from her even though I was very hungry. I want you to look at the two pictures of this young girl. 14 years of age when she got pregnant and her youth has been taken away from her. She has to take care of this child. Do you see emptiness in her eyes? I just do not think that the g10 mil she charged for the lunch will support her and her child. Even though it may be legal to have sex with a 14 year old, please think many times about the girl before you plant your seeds in her. What life will she have with children at that age? Please be responsible.

After lunch, I went looking for the Casas that that been posted in 2011. The map is small and it was difficult to find Casa Blanca and the Farmacia Chicas. I walked and walked and did not find it. I was looking on my smaller tablet. Now that I have looked again on my bigger laptop, I was looking at the wrong road. All this on the south side of Ruta 7. I was looking at the north side near the hotels. They may still exist. By now I was tired and I bought some water and beer went back to the hotel to rest. Later that evening I went to the end of the street where the 'Parilla / BBQ' vendors on both sides of the sidewalks are. The same poster in 2011 had said that there are FLs there and I was ready for action. Grabbed a chair, had some grilled chicken and beef kebobs. The best marinated meats I have ever had in my life. Enjoying my beer and meats but just no sign of any free lancers. After the second litre of beer, I decided to return to the hotel. The hotel told me that the Friendship bridge is far and bus may be the best choice to go. The Taxis charged even USD $50.00 to go to the falls. They said that earlier the better, about 7 AM.

August 23- Saturday. Iguazu Falls, Brazil day. Got up early, had a quick breakfast and headed for International Ruta 7. It was about 8.00 AM. Saw a bus going East and got in. Paid about g3 mil. The traffic was not moving. The driver said that there should be another bus ahead and I should get in there. He wrote out a ticket for me. Started walking East. Still traffic was standstill. Kept walking and found myself at the Friendship Bridge. I could not see the same company bus and decided to keep walking over the bridge along with other people. Soon I was on the Brazilian side. There were a few Brazilian officers making sure that traffic moved. No one stopped me. I did not have a USD $160.00 Brazilian Visa. I had to get to the falls from a bus terminal. I did not speak Portuguese. I thought that the bus stop may be close to the bridge but no. I had no idea where to go. I was lost. I asked a few people for directions to falls but they did not understand me. Walked a bit and there were a couple of young Moto Taxi drivers who asked me where I was going. There was one Moto Taxi driver inside the store who spoke some English and the guys took me to him. He figured out where I wanted to go and told me that the Falls were far but he could take me to the local Bus terminal and I can catch the bus to the Falls from there. Helmet on, we were off to the Bus Terminal on the motor bike. It was not close. I could not have walked there. He charged me only 2 Reals and also changed some money from Dollars to Reals as the bus took only Reals. The bus to the Falls was just leaving as I got my ticket and got on. I paid about 3 Reals. It went through Foz, downtown, airport and last stop, the Falls. A lot of Tourists on the bus, mostly European women and some Latin Americans. Yes, the Falls were far and now I can understand why a Taxi may charge a lot to go to the Falls. They are not close to the Friendship Bridge.

The Falls are amazing sight. Extremely wide. I love nature and I have found that where nature is, there are good beautiful people. There were many happy groups and everyone enjoying themselves. Any beautiful women too. I met a gorgeous woman, the one with sun glass there and she spoke some Spanish and little English. She was there with two aunts. We had fun there together but again, my tight schedule about having to get back to CDE today and bus back to ASU next day ruined everything. If I did not had that schedule, I would have spent a few days in Foz with that beautiful woman. No more fixed tight schedules after this trip. This was the best day of my trip in 'Peru / Paraguay' and I do suggest that others make an effort to see the Falls. I have now seen the Victoria Falls in Africa, The Niagara Falls in the USA and now the Iguazu Falls in Brazil. I do not know what the mongering scene is in Foz but there are a lot of nice people who stay there and tons of pretty European women too. It would be better to stay in Foz than in CDE as it is more peaceful than the constant shopping of CDE. The Brazilians were good to me too. On the way back, took the same bus to the Bus Terminal and from across the street, caught a bus to Paraguay. Cost about 2 Reals while a van going to Paraguay was charging USD $14.00. Straight across to the bridge, slow down for the bump on the busses side near immigration and over the bridge to Paraguay. No Issues. It was about 4. 00 PM and I got off at the start of the shopping area to look around. I tried looking for the Massage places but found a legit one that I was not looking for. Rested, showered and had something to eat and decided upon going to Club Eros tonight.

Club Eros. The last report on Club Eros was in 2010. It said that there were taxis outside at the club to get back. Super. I had printed the directions to the club in Spanish and showed them to the Taxi driver near the bbq places. He understood and quoted g50 mil. You have to go about 9 km West on Ruta 7, do a you turn and rive on an unpaved road for another 3 km and turn right for another 600m to the Club. You are asking the Taxi driver to drive on that bad road hoping he does break his axle. It is quite far out of town. Got there about 8.15 PM. Entrance was g10mil. There were a few locals there and not packed. Beer can was also g10mil also. The girls sat at the end tables and some locals with some women. None of the women were more than 5 in shape but some had very pleasant faces, boobs and asses. All must be in lower 20's to 30's. None were a knockout. But I was going to fuck one. I got a beer and sat at a table. A girl smiling quickly joined me. Got her a beer, same price. She had a lovely face with big dove eyes, dark black hair, fair skin and beautiful smile. She was rubbing me to the extent that my dick was hard and I just wanted to fuck. I asked price. She wrote down, Salida was g50mil for the bar and she quoted g300mil for her at a motel, short time. I did not want to stay out too long as I had a bus to take early next day. Suggested room at the back. She still wanted g300mil knowing I was tourist. I countered g100mil or nothing as it was going to a one shot at the back and done. Eventually she agreed when I said goodbye to her. So, total was g150mil.

Went to the room. The room was clean, with shower and toilet and a bed. She got naked and opened up her pussy for me to lick which I did. She would only do a CBJ and I said OK. She was very very good at the BJ. Really really good. I also pumped her mouth with her head on the pillow and the sight was unbelievable with my dick going into her pretty lips, beautiful eyes and she as sucking really hard that dick was about to burst as it had grown so thick with her bjs. I put a pillow under her ass and entered her. She had a tight pussy and felt the thick dick penetrating her and her eyes got even wider as she squealed and moaned. I gave her pussy a little time to adjust and then started pumping her harder. I fucked her mouth again and then did doggie style, fucked her mouth again as I was loving looking at her pretty face sucking my dick. Then she sat on top and started grinding. In about half an hour, I came and was all sweaty and she gave her great smile, licking my dick. Her body was average but I did not care as she gave a great BJ. Cleaned up, dressed and got back, bought her another drink and myself. Drank slowly, talked to her. It was about 9. 30 PM and I had to go back. The place had not picked up. The locals had come on motor bikes. Said good bye and went outside to take a Taxi back.

There were no taxis outside. It was pitch dark outside. Talked to the security guys and waited and waited for a Taxi with no sign of any coming. I was getting concerned. I had to get back. I thought that maybe if I walked up to the freeway, Ruta 7 and hailed a Taxi? After about 30 minutes, I decided to walk up to the freeway. It was dark and I was the only person walking. Got to Ruta 7 but cars and few Taxis were going fast and no one stopping. I was about 10 km away from the city. I decided to walk on the elevated freeway but there was not much room for walking and no one was stopping. Came down to the gravel road and kept walking towards the city as I saw some lights. It turned out to be a building with a sign. I walked by a couple of motorcycle folks on their way to something. I kept walking and eventually I saw a gas station on the freeway. I must have walked much longer than I did earlier in the morning to the Friendship bridge and into Brazil. It could have been dangerous. I was able to reach the gas station and asked a pickup to give me a ride to the city and I'd pay g50mil. They refused as I might be a thug. I asked the fuel attendant that I needed a Taxi to town and he said that he will call and I will have to wait. No Problem. As he was walking back, a Taxi turns up and he asks the Taxi driver. He said that he would take me to the city and I said that I will pay him g50mil. I was so thankful. Something bad could have happened to me on the walk back on the gravel road. I was just lucky. I do go to the health club and do both weights and cardio. Though I am older, I am in pretty good shape and can take care of myself. But if someone pulls a knife or a gun, then there is nothing I can do. My life could have been endangered. I could have been dead. So, If anyone wants to go to visit Club Eros, first it is not that great. Maybe some other day the shift maybe better. I just saw some average girls. Next, make sure you have a ride back even if have to ask the Taxi you went with to stay there while you did your deed and pay him. Otherwise, there may or may not be a Taxi there to take you back. The city is quite far and I do not recommend walking back. It would not be safe.

The Taxi driver stopped outside the bbq places near the hotel as I badly needed a beer to relax. The last place was still going which is run by a shapely woman. Got a litre of beer and sat at a table next to a local guy who was also drinking. I also had something to eat. There is another very shapely girl there with a great ass and a rack. First I had thought earlier that she was a FL as she was where the poster in 2010 had said. She would be talking to the Taxi driver and sitting or standing out near the road. She even went somewhere and changed to a see through blouse. I did not want to waste time if she was a FL and asked her if she wanted muchacha! The guy next to me laughed and the girl was embarrassed. No, she was not a FL even though she behaved like one. No issues, the girl owner, the guy next to me and the this girl kept having a laugh and a blast as there were not too any people around at about 11.30 PM. I asked the girl owner to put a pole next to her bbq place and both the girls take turns on pole dancing. She was just cracking up. Next, the guy pulls up a card told me about a place that has girls. He said USD $30.00 for 30 minutes. Whatever the price, he had to tell me when I had to go back to the hotel and sleep for early morning bus to ASU. A bit too late. The card says: Maxi2, Hola, somos las chicas mas sexys, apretaditas why carinosas de Ciudad Del Este, Las 24 Hrs. Te esperamos en privado 0984-422670, Chicas VIP. It is just west of the big roundabout, past Shopping Jardin, off Av San Blas (runs parallel to Ruta 7) in Muralla Marion, casa # 748. So, there has to be in a sex scene in a place like CDE. It just cannot be dead and only Club Eros to go to. Especially as there are Chinese there now and they have massage shops that are fronts for sex shops. If someone stays there about two weeks, he can find out the underground scene. Well, my night turned out good, with no harm done to me. If I had to chose, I would spend less time in CDE and more in Foz, Brazil It is just a better place, more relaxed and has a mongering scene. Bye Iguazu Falls and CDE. Short time and I should have spent more time. Last two pictures of some women in CDE taking pictures of themselves and I decided to take their pictures.

August 24 - Sunday. Took same taxi as last night to Eros to Bus Terminal. He asked about Club Eros. I told him that it was not that great. I asked him if he knew of any other sex places. He said that there are FLs on the south of Ruta 7, which I have realized now. CDE is a city of commerce, not a wild west city. Considerable clean for amount of garbage that is spilled out daily. Gets cleaned up daily. It is quite diverse with Asian, Arab, Indians and other Latin Americans living side by side with Paraguayans.. I never felt unsafe in CDE except when I walked back from Club Eros. Did not see any gang fights nor killings. A lot more productive than Asuncion. I really enjoyed the food and women. Bye.

Skyline72
09-23-14, 16:17
I will be visiting next week and could use some guidance.

Steve

LifeIsABeach
09-24-14, 06:25
I will be visiting next week and could use some guidance. StevePlease RTFF! Also, if you need additional information, PM. It's only USD $20.00 for a year's worth of membership and it really helps.

Gagoo
09-18-16, 01:21
I just arrived in town today. I'll write something about crossing in to the border later, or in Foz Do Iguacu thread.

I decided to stay in Hotel Convair. It is much closer to the chicas. I can walk to the Pharmacy (Farmacia) place in about 2 minutes. This hotel is about the same price, maybe a few dollars more, but it is a good hotel, and much closer to the action. It seems as though this hotel would not even look at you if you brought a girl in. They wouldn't even notice. Maybe late at night they will. I will keep watching the reception.

When I first walked by looking for the farmacia girls I didn't see anything at all. That pharmacy is not the same anymore. The name of the pharmacy there is now called FARMA-VIT. I will attached a picture. Also, previous descriptions are not so great. I looked on a Brazilian site and they talk about this place, but they are very vague. Their information is pretty much worthless.

To find the place: Look at my pictures. To the right of the pharmacy is a an entrance for cars to park in a parking lot. Enter this area, walk about 8 meters, and you will see an "entrada" sign, and it will be very obvious where to go next. You will see a security guard there. If he isn't there, then walk straight to a door and ring the bell. If he isn't there, it's probably closed.

What to expect? When you go inside you walk up stairs, and you will see it looks like a small, somewhat modern looking strip club. It has at least two major areas where there can be parties. Maybe one is a VIP area or for private parties. I went a little too early, about 530 PM on a Saturday. It has stripper poles. But I arrived early and there was nobody dancing. When I walked in I was asked if I wanted to see the ladies, then I was asked to sit and they ring a bell or something and I was shown 6 ladies. None were ugly, but none stuck out as hot either. They were all doable, but that was about it. I chose the first one that I seen when I walked it. I honestly can't remember her name, I was not too thrilled with her, so I don't care to remember about her.

Prices: The price of one hour is exactly double the price of half an hour. No special prices here. Prices for half an hour: $30 USD, or 120 Reals, or 150,000 Guarani. I made the mistake and paid Reals, because I have some and I don't need them anymore. That is the total price including the room. Basically there are rooms right next to the common area. The room was OK, not nasty, not great, but at least the aircon worked good.

Service: This 25 YO had some very big natural tits. I haven't played with natural tits that big in over 10 years. I don't know the size, they were way bigger than DD's. Anyways, she CBJ, that wasn't great, she didn't kiss at first, until midway through she was enjoying about 1 minute of the sex and gave DFK. I'm not sure why she enjoyed that 1 minute for. Her pussy was damn dry, condom felt small, and she would get tired quick and stop often. She really wanted me to finish though, but a hand job with the condom still on is really lame. I asked her is she had lube and she didn't. Maybe that would have helped, or I wouldn't have minded fucking her tits. She wouldn't let me play with her tits much. She didn't seem to know that her tits are her major asset. I didn't finish, but I have to say we were in the room at least 40 minutes. We didn't get any knock on the door or anything.

I asked her what time they close and I asked the security guard. They said they close about 4 AM. And they will be open on Sunday at 5 PM. So they are open on Sunday, which is cool.

I looked for the other place that some call Casa Blanca, or Residencia 1. I think I found it, but I'm not sure. I walked by a house that only looks like a house, but if you peak through the driveway the house has signs of beer companies. So it must not be just a house. Not much was going on when I walked near there about 3:30 PM. I might go have a look there or back in the pharmacy place again tonight. A local that I met on the other side of Brazil said she would see me tomorrow, but I learned to not depend on these ladies. I'll admit. These places are not easy to find, so I don't blame the last member for not finding these places. I'll try to make it easy for the next members to find. I'll stay here about 3 or 4 nights total.

TigeDeJade
09-18-16, 02:38
I just arrived in town today. I'll write something about crossing in to the border later, or in Foz Do Iguacu thread.

I decided to stay in Hotel Convair. It is much closer to the chicas. I can walk to the Pharmacy (Farmacia) place in about 2 minutes. This hotel is about the same price, maybe a few dollars more, but it is a good hotel, and much closer to the action. It seems as though this hotel would not even look at you if you brought a girl in. They wouldn't even notice. Maybe late at night they will. I will keep watching the reception.

When I first walked by looking for the farmacia girls I didn't see anything at all. That pharmacy is not the same anymore. The name of the pharmacy there is now called FARMA-VIT. I will attached a picture. Also, previous descriptions are not so great. I looked on a Brazilian site and they talk about this place, but they are very vague. Their information is pretty much worthless.

To find the place: Look at my pictures. To the right of the pharmacy is a an entrance for cars to park in a parking lot. Enter this area, walk about 8 meters, and you will see an "entrada" sign, and it will be very obvious where to go next. You will see a security guard there. If he isn't there, then walk straight to a door and ring the bell. If he isn't there, it's probably closed...I also already booked in Convair for beginning of October.

See you soon to exchange.

Stinky Squid
04-24-23, 02:49
Nothing here since 2016, wow. Forget farmacia femmes from former fables, I doubt that this exists for a long time.

The managed sites do not show anything. Like hot.com.py shows nothing of value from anywhere outside of Asuncion. Those who are in CdE can of course go over to the Brazilian side, because the Photoacompanhantes show a couple dozen providers. But then there is the quagmire of skokka, and that shows quite a few offerings on the Paraguay side.

I have to confess I ran afoul of a real bad rip-off there today. I think it is fitting that this would happen to me in CdE, and has not happened this bad in Brazil or Colombia, nor even in Asuncion. CdE is a place of scammers and rip-offers, so caveat emptor.

3 experiences.

1. Last night I began contacting those skokka ads. I prefer to go to their place, talked with one and "she" said she was just now in the centro anyway and I should share my location. I did share the location of my Hotel. But I said I really am not wanting that right now, I wanted tomorrow. But "she" was kinda pushy. I thought, well, I don't have to tell her my room number, so whatever, even if she comes and makes a scene. But few minutes later I heard a knock on my door and there slipped in the "girl", which had nothing to do with the ad, and then a dude. Turns out the dude was the pimp and did all the messaging, and they tried to trick me to claim I had called her to come. But I remained firm that I had not called her to come now. Then he wanted to make me pay for the "Uber" (which is of course bullshit, because he was driving.) And I remained firm and nope. Said I wanted tomorrow and had said so. They ended up leaving after a couple of minutes. Nothing bad happened, in fact, they did me a favor of a free live presentation of the "girl" in question, which allowed me to strike her from my list. I was totally not interested in that one, having nothing to do with what was suggested in the ad.

2. The next day I was baited into a trio with promised and bla bla, and then when I came to the place it was of course not quite the girl suggested but I know they all always work with old pictures and shit like that, so this doesn't zing me too much. But then I was really stupid. I when they were both assembled, I said briefly what was decided what would be on the menu, and asked both if they were OK. They said yes and asked cash up front. I handed it over, and quickly she delivered the money to someone outside, then came back and said there would now be a room charge of 150 kGs. I refused, they brought it down to 50 kGs. Handed that over too. Then when that was done, they played stupid about what the agreement was we would do. So this was too much, I made a scene, but it was of course too late. This is their number +595-973-615892 and so I suggest staying away.

This was the old agency trick. You talk with someone and then the girl you meet knows nothing about it and will have no intention, and with cash upfront it's not going anywhere.

Unfortunately cash up-front is the norm almost everywhere in the world, and so you really lose leverage very quickly. I will say that in Thailand cash up front was not at all the norm. But in South America it usually is. Although newcomers will sometimes be still honest and naive and ask for the money only afterwards.

What I learned from this is (1) really I have to take it much, much slower to rehearse the agreement made by messaging and walk away much sooner when they are clear, like, I know I need to do this, but I have to play it extra slow, ask not once but twice or three times, make sure she understands, etc. Etc. (2) just stay away from the so called "independents". Or just do the agency test and walk out immediately if there was a fucking agent as the middle man. I always scold them for this shit too. With "independents" it is a 20/80 hit or miss rate. Some unique experiences where such random independents, so it's not that one can rule them out entirely. But one must be ready to trigger the walk-away at 0. 8 probability. (3) only pay base fee upfront, not extras.

3. Then I was pissed but I wanted to try at least one more of the contacts. So I chose a casa which was near the km 4 point where I already was. Obviously on a Sunday afternoon is not a great time. But I did prove to myself that a "house" is always the safer option. Because at least they are honest that they are not independents and you get a line-up choice. In my case there were just two, a black haired girl in her mid-late 20's with massive hips, and a more petite blonde. Ironically the petite blonde had a voice deep as a man, very off-turning. She was also not into BBBJ, so my choice was made. The one I chose anyway looked at me in a way that seemed we might connect.

And connect we did. I think she held back to not wanting to kiss me because she didn't want to get emotionally involved. I always like to play with emotions. We connected with communication, she was half Brazilian actually, so we could speak Portuguese. She seemed to like what I did with her, but she couldn't get herself to open up completely. She did nice things to me, didn't get me over the edge because I was missing that little extra spark. But that's fine. It was a good time anyway, except for the missing extra spark. Those with a no-kissing policy create that problem for me. In her case it was a little tragic, because we looked at each other and some sparks could be felt, but then she turned away looked up, and that interrupted the sparks.

I am sure she was thrown off balance by our encounter because while I had paid her the 200 kGs. base fee, she was going to get extra 50 for BBBJ, and actually 100 for anal that I thought we would ad into the mix. Now I didn't go to anal because to me that is never actually so pleasant (anatomically it makes no sense anyway because after you are through the door you are in a huge hallway and no friction), so ... anyway, she was going to get her extra fee afterwards. And when our time was up and she wasn't even pushing me away really quickly, she led me out and didn't mention her extra fee. I honestly forgot it too, and she obviously forgot it, because of the sparks I kept conjuring up and she kept trying to put out.

Anyway, when I am there next with a bit of time, I should try some more of the casas. After all, if I would find one which is as distinct as the Brithannia is in Asuncion, that would be gold to go back to again and again.

The bait and switch stung me a bit. But then, the cost of it was no worse than the shit a rental car agency in the Washington DC plays on you these days with the stupid electronic toll fee of 80 dollars for just a few days. Chalked off.

Summary, there is more in CdE than I had thought, in years of coming there never tried anything after I couldn't find anyone at those farmacies. Skokka has leads, but their lack of "report" features for ads makes this a very unreliable thing.