PDA

View Full Version : Enter Complaints about other Members

Pages : 1 [2] 3

OttoGraham
04-24-04, 21:20
Hey, Xsailor, I'm not surprised to learn you don't have a daughter after all. I should have doubted that any woman would ever deign to have sex with you if you didn't pay her to.

Terrible things about those rumors floating around about you and your daughter. Next time I will come back to you to get the straight dope before I repeat those things. As we all know you're always more than willing to offer up information when requested. My only question is why you seem to know so much about where to find the local he-she SWs. Did you learn to enjoy getting pounded in the back door during all those months you were out floating on a tin can?

Well, live and let live I say, there's no accounting for taste.

Anyway, happy mongering, Xsailor.

-Uncle Otto

Joe Zop
04-25-04, 04:13
Well, at least it's completely clear at this point that no one in the future can viably take the high ground when complaining about personal attacks on other members.

Gpiper
04-25-04, 19:58
OttoGraham, TrashMan, and Xsailor:
I take it a negotiated peace settlement is out of the question?!

NC Hunter:
I agree with your 4/22 post concerning Catire!

TrashMan
04-25-04, 23:48
Let me be VERY clear here. Do NOT lump me in with ANY particular fellow member or members so asking your question about peace settlement and lumping myself with xSailor and Otto is not appropriate. I have spoken on the matter and consider it closed from my end, period.

I will say this though. Now it is time for me to admonish others on this forum, namely Xsailor and Otto for continuing the asshole ripping. Xsailor, in all fairness, you slammed into Otto and he is defending himself as well as upping the ante with each exchange. It will just continue and spill over into other areas as well as give others the impression that the "disagreement" between Otto and myself is still hot and heavy when I think it is not. Just stop. Let it go. You have more important things to do.
We have more "parties" to attend and you need your strength for them!

OttoGraham
04-26-04, 04:40
Gpiper and JoeZop, one thing about yours truly - I don't typically start an attack on somebody else, but have no compunction about returning fire. I took the high road recently, even took a month off to leave the flamers to their own devices, and it did no good. I learned my lesson.

-Uncle Otto

Boxcc
04-26-04, 14:07
Joe Zop, you spoke the wisdom of ages when you said that NO ONE can claim to take the high ground anymore.

Xsailor, I have to agree with Trashman on this, just let the shit go. The trading of venom is poisoning the entire board. We are all supposed to be here to share info with our 'Brother' mongers.
Clearly Otto is a man of principle and will not back down from a fight. If you attack, not only will he return in kind, but he will relentlessly keep attacking until you surrender. (Don't get me wrong Otto, I respect that.) I respect never backing down from a fight, but there comes a time when for the greater good of all you have to let some shit slide. So, I hope the two of you come to a cease-fire agreement also.

TrashMan
04-26-04, 17:52
Box,
Just a minor point of clarification if you don't mind. There are many men of high principles here on this board and I consider myself one of them.

As for surrender, that word is simply not in my vocabulary. I simply decided that the effort required to keep up a verbal battle with Otto or anyone for that matter is simply not worth my time as well as being poisonous to the forums. I chose merely to declare a truce for the good of all with the express understanding that I will do what I wish as he will as he wishes, but without crapping on each other as that will only re-ignite the flames. In other words, as far as I am concerned, we have agreed to disagree and drop it. That's still where I stand today. That is a LONG way from a surrender by any stretch of the imagination.

Boxcc
04-26-04, 20:27
Trashman, sincere apologies. I did not mean to imply that you surrendered. You simply called a cease-fire to the hostilities. Like I said, for the greater good of all, you decided to end the back and forth bullshit. I am grateful for that, as are many other members here. I was just pointing out to Xsailor that Otto was not going to quit unless he did to. So, it would be best to just cease and desist now!

I think the problem here is that we are all too damn much alike! Too many Alpha Males running around trying to assert themselves! When you get right down to it, we all have the same self-confidence, same hobby and same desire to talk about our conquests. That's why we are all here in the first place. So, it stands to reason that we view things very similarly. We don't run from a challenge or a fight. We never give up or never surrender. That's why nobody wanted to let go of the issue. Everyone thought that they were right and were not going to give up until the other admitted they were wrong. But, everyone here knows that no one on this board would admit to being wrong! lol.

That is why I want to congratulate you Trashman and Otto for finallly burying the hatchet, so to speak and LoveLOS too. As outsiders looking in, many of us here felt that you had very valid points and good arguments. We also felt that you both were wrong in some instances as well. We found it difficult to take sides because you are both well respected members of this forum. I don't want to speak for others, but that is why I started pressuring you both to end this. It wasn't helping anyone. So I am glad that we can all move on.

Now, you can all tell me that I am full of shit! lol.

Atlanta Monger
04-27-04, 00:39
Boxcc,

you posted:

But, everyone here knows that no one on this board would admit to being wrong! lol.
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

- Atlanta Monger

LoveLOS
04-28-04, 06:57
Now, you can all tell me that I am full of shit! lol.
OK Box, You're full of shit. ;) I mean, a lot of us enjoy reading about assassins, war criminals, perverts and worthless gutter Trashmen. Hell, we should make a movie and sell it for zillions since we have all the right characters, plot twists, and some of the best one-liners ever typed.

And what kind of psycho-gibberish is that ALPHA MALE shit? You really believe that just because most of my monger buddies are business owners, managers, leading salesmen, and executives makes them somehow AGGRESSIVE? Makes me want to go outside and [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on the property line again so others will know where my territory is...

I distinctly recall seeing a post that Hotlanta Monger wrote that was in error, but he deleted it. But, then again, maybe I'm wrong...

Trashman, Please clarify. By "high principles" do you mean that you like your w-hores to have nice perky tits that stand out well? If so, I completely agree.

High ground, for the purpose of this forum, should be redefined as: 1. a hooker stroll on or or near the top of a hill. 2. A *****house or AMP that is on the top floor of the building. Using one of these definitions, many of us, including LoveLOS, can once again claim to have taken the high ground.

Long live the Enter Complaints about other Members board, where men of good character can insult one another mercilessly without fear of being edited. I haven't been flamed in about a week. Come on, who can whip out a zinger? Anybody got the balls?

LoveLOS

Note: Nothing, absolutely nothing, written in this post is the opinion of the author. No offense to any member was meant in anything said or implied as it was all in good fun and meant completely in levity.

Atlanta Monger
04-28-04, 12:04
LoveLOST,

Go [deleted by AM] yourself, and the LBFM you rode in on.

- Atlanta Monger

Boxcc
04-28-04, 13:56
LL, I definitely prefer your definition of the High Ground!

You are also right about there not being any zingers lately! What's up with that? It's getting sickeningly sweet around here lately! Can you feel the love? lol.

BTW, you can mark your territory all you want to, but I still have a bigger dick! lol.

TrashMan
04-28-04, 21:37
Box, No apologies necessary, please! As far as the lack of zingers goes, I have always made a practice to refrain from such activity unless and until someone's actions or continual dumb questions seem to "warrant" it. I haven't seen many posts that bug me sufficiently to get me to flip the igniter of my flame thrower. Plus, constant zingers makes them get old fast and they lose the effect you're trying to achieve, that of helping another member get his shit together before he makes a bad mistake and gets himself in trouble. That's what my zingers are meant for as far as I am concerned except for those meant to get a rise out of one of my posting buddies.

LL, come on man, get in touch with your feminine side and you too will appreciate the touchy feely psycho babble shit that you're too fuckin' dense to comprehend!

My definition of high principles is making sure you're in a position to be able to keep her head way down when you cum in her throat with your hand(s) on the back of her head. Sitting or standing is best to ensure that you are standing on higher principles.

Atlanta, what is LBFM? I am simply too fuckin' lazy to RTFF or look it up. Besides, half the time I think you have no idea what they mean, but you wanna look cool so you sprinkle your posts with them. We ALL see right through your little ruse, let me tell you.

MeatMan
04-28-04, 21:41
Trashman,

LBMF=Little Brown Fucking Machine.Get off your [deleted by MM]

Oh, that term is now discouraged on the WSG hell,I'm too lazy too explain why!

TrashMan
04-28-04, 22:53
Oh...NOW I get it, duh! Thanks Meat for educating this old man.

And BTW Box, I meant to mention that your comment to a fellow member about the size of your member reminded me that you left your magnifying glass and tweezers in the bathroom last time you came by.

LoveLOS
04-29-04, 02:49
Thank you AM, Box and Trash, I feel much better now. More natural, somehow (roasted, not burnt). Now that you mention it, a LBFM would be nice to ride about now, and fortunately the dick is just the right size for that tight asian pussy. Trash, are you sure we can't drag your pathetic ass to SEA to try some fascinating oriental herbal cures? Sure beats READING the fucking forum...

Box, with that overgrown unit you probably paid some internet spammer to inflate, I bet you couldn't get laid in Patpong! Unless, of course, Trash isn't kidding about the magnifying glass and tweezers.

OK Trash, I can admire those higher principles also... But as far as my feminine side, nada. Stupid is as stupid does. <wink> I perfer to touch a real female and see what I can do to her feminine backside. hehehe.

LoveLost

TrashMan
04-29-04, 03:37
Just like that first day at the beach, huh LL? Glad we could oblige with the masochist treatment, you perv!

I never said I wouldn't take a trip out to SEA, it's just a little tougher these days. Tell ya what, you plan a date and I'll see if a old buddies tale will get me out of the house.

Atlanta Monger
04-29-04, 12:33
Hah!! I've been waiting for this moment for MONTHS!!

TrashMan wrote:
Atlanta, what is LBFM?
RTFF, you lazy motherfucker. You need me to send you instructions on how to use the Forum Search, ferchrissakes? Geez... Fuckin' newbie cocksuckers [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off.

- Atlanta Monger

Boxcc
04-29-04, 14:01
i originally came here to complain about 'the e', but after reading that shit posted below, i'm sitting here lmao!

btw, i definitely don't need a pair of tweezers! a pair of toothpicks works nicely, thank you very much! lol. that's why the oriental girls like me, they already know how to use chopsticks!

trash, i have to agree with am, you are a lazy motherfucker! <grin> i never thought i would see the mighty trashman asking rtff questions!

i guess the love-fest continues!

now, down to business.

jackson, i have run into this "the e' guy before. he likes to stir up as much controversy as possible and bait people into flaming him. i guess he gets off on it.

anyway, i believe that he is pushing the edges of civility by posting about **** girls. i totally agree with freeler, the age of consent laws usually apply to people of the same age. they do not give old farts like me permission to screw really young girls, even if they do consent.

while i understand that most of the activities we discuss here in this forum could be considered illegal in some places. i agree with you that the rule about not discussing **** women should remain in effect. i think this guy should be banned, before he goes to far, as i believe he undoubtably will.

OttoGraham
04-29-04, 14:12
A new day, a new complaint about another member by Boxcc. Heaven forbid he should ever post anything about the subject of finding women for sex.

-Uncle Otto

Pwhipped
04-29-04, 14:40
Unk, you really need, and I hate to say this as I have been trying to not use it without an explanation, RTFFF. Boxx has many, many times given info about finding girls, you just must be too full of your relationship to read the F F first before saying he has no info . And as far a E goes, yes he has been a pain in the A, a laughable member of the PITA committee.
This is not a flame, as all I just said is fact and opinion.

Guess I will need to donate $2 to the benifit and not drink one beer at Brenda's so I can be a special person as you, although I'm sure I cannot reach your level. PWhipped

Damn, am I lost? Trashman, I thought you were friends with Box,LL and AtlMgr, or am I too stupid to see that all this is in fun, do not look here often, but was asked to see about "E". Now I see this flaming, or is it is Jest? All of you guys are very-very valued members here and I enjoy all of you, I hope this is all in Jest. Yes, your friend, PW

Hey, I just RTFFF again, yea, you f---- perverts, keep it up, now I get it, damn, it's terrible to get old and senile, I think I shall just drift into the never never land, no not Mickael's, the world beyond, the one with unlimited Asian virgins and LBFMs, and I do not think this is a derogotory term, but a compliment to a nice blk girl that provides a very good session. Am I wroing again? PW

Skinless, when I die, will you please take up a collection to send me to you part of the world, I cannot think of anything better than to be among those lovley Asian ladies, guess I am too old to go now, wish I had stayed when I was there in the late 60's. Can you send one here so she can take my ashes back there after she f---- me to death, what a way to go, please let me go now. PW

Freeler
04-29-04, 15:22
Atlanta Monger, BoxCC, Jackson (alphabetical order as to not [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) anybody off),

The E wants to go after under 18 yo's and in my opinion is in breach of the posting guidelines and rules set by Jackson during/after the Skinless/******** discussions on the Thailand board.

TrashMan
04-29-04, 16:17
whipped,
whatever made you think that ll, box, and am were my friends? they are all fags and can kiss my big fish belly white ass with my pants down in the middle of rush hour traffic with a boil on my butt oozing puss!
of course we're friends! they are great guys as long as i can slap 'em around and keep 'em whipped into shape.

i would be honored to party with them anytime, anyplace.

christ box, now i'm gonna hafta put on my asbestos underwear! whew, that was a good one.

and last but not least, am, you can bite me!

see how well i have taught you guys? i am totally impressed by the speed with which you all dispatched these love notes to me!

in all seriousness, jackson, i 2nd or 3rd or whatever the motion that this fellow be at the very least severely chastised by you if not banned outright for seeking to promote **** discussions and sexual activity. his points that legal age of consent does vary from place to place not withstanding, this seems to be one issue that all members seem to be truly united on. i know that i can be a real asshole at times and seriously opinionated, but even i draw the line on this matter. although i hesitate to speak for otto given our past, i am confident that he and i would probably be very united on this issue.

OttoGraham
04-29-04, 16:19
Until somebody posts something verbatim that this guy posted which is off-the-reservation offensive, count me as one vote AGAINST the nattering nabobs of negativism who demand yet another scalp.

-Uncle Otto

Boxcc
04-29-04, 16:34
Otto, you can't tell me that you aren't having fun with us Nattering Nabobs! lol.

Yes, I have lodged another complaint. But, I did it in the proper section instead of out on other boards.

I do post about finding girls and other such information, but sometimes I would rather come here and do a battle of wits. But, even that is becoming boring because I hate engaging in a battle of wits with unarmed men! lol. (Just kidding)

I do enjoy sparing with you guys, but I had to make a serious comment about 'The E'. He has started flame wars before in a couple different sections of the board and I just didn't want to see that shit start up again. If you hadn't noticed, I am a peace loving man, and just want everyone to get along! ;-)

Boxcc
04-29-04, 19:51
BTW, PW, thank you for the defense, but we are just one big happy family now. We can say fuck you to each other and know that we still love one another! lol.

But, we all still reserve the right to come here to the complaints section to rag on each other.

TrashMan
04-29-04, 19:55
otto,
i think the main problem folks seem to have with this fellow as do i is the seeming promotion of sex with **** girls, despite jackson's very clear rule of noone under 18.
i seem to remember other issues, but admittedly cannot recall the details at this point, so i will stick to the offense at hand.
now, if jackson wants to change the rules, then i have zero problem with this guys posts re. **** girls.

Rabo Verde
04-29-04, 21:59
Sheesh, you guys need to get LAID!!!!!

LoveLOS
04-30-04, 02:46
Otto,
You asked that somebody post something verbatim that this guy posted which is off-the-reservation offensive. Atlanta monger has posted the following in the original section in which it was written. All itallicized words in the quote below are from "The E"

You have clearly stated your opinion on this matter, yet The E still insists upon discussing sex with girls under the age of 18 -- reference his comments in several posts below:
"If I am attracted to the female, she's the LAC, and she let's me fuck her, I most likely will"
"why turn down perfectly good pussy if it's legal?"
"It's all a matter of opinion. You say 18 and I say LAC, whatever that may be."
"pussy is 'pussy"If these sentiments do not bother you, well, I won't say what I think because you would consider it an attack. If these comments do not sway you, I encourage you to read them in the context they were originally written to discover they were not lifted out of context.

Jackson has already weighed in on the very first post before Mr E even wrote most of the above words. He is clearly in violation of forum rules and has disregarded the warning El Jefe has given him.
The existing Forum rules shall remain in effect. There shall be no discussion of any person or persons under the age of 18 on this website.

I realize you have issues with many of those who are weighing in on this matter, but please put them aside, base your opinion on the facts, as opposed to taking the side of the percieved underdog.

Peace,
LoveLOS

PS Chupalmongus - you are right. It's sad when this board is one of the most entertaining on the site... LOL
PSS PW I too agree that LBFM is a term of endearment. We need to get you to SEA also, as the term originated there and basically refers to those LBFMs of the asian persuasian. And yes, I like AM, Trash, Box, and even you, but is is fun to grill your ass occasionally.

Skinless
04-30-04, 05:04
Trashman: If you read the Skinless/********* discussion, you will see where Atlanta Monger stands on this issue.If you stand with him and support breaking Thailand's Child Prostitution Laws "fine", but please don't encourage others to as they will get caught. And Thai jails are not nice, especially for kiddy fuckers.

As regards LBFM, this was Zel_da's/SA's invention and helped get him banned at one stage. B stands for brown and not black. It pissed Jackson off and it is a derogatory term. It means these women (rice paddy hookers) are good for only one thing. Those of us who discuss poetry, fine wines and other grand things with them know otherwise.

Atlanta Monger
04-30-04, 12:29
Here is the link to the discussion thread you mention, skinless -- and you won't find a single post in there by me:

www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1780

Take your lies and shove 'em.

OttoGraham
04-30-04, 13:22
I am on record on this board as condemning those who promote seeking out girls under the age of 18 for sex.

That said, what I have seen posted by The E, including the very brief quote given a few posts below by LoveLOS, doesn't qualify as promoting under-aged sex.

-Uncle Otto

P.S. And why not go ahead and attack me, LoveLOS? You've never hesitated in the past. Is it because I'm more apt to return fire than The E (whom I must again compliment on his not taking the bait from people trying to provoke him).

LoveLOS
05-01-04, 00:57
No Uncle, your support of E led me to question where you stood, so I thank you for clarifying your stance in a more unequivocal way. While I interpret E's comments differently, still, for the second time in a week we are on the same side of the fence in general principle. Good.

You know I also have a stubby little short fuse and will return fire when provoked, that shit is all well documented on this board. Nonetheless, I have no need, wish or desire to get into it with you for no good reason--and that tiny little PS barb isn't worth a fight.

As a side note, I am enjoying your reports in the NoVA board (on topic and entertaining), I hope we can continue to peacefully co-exist.

Peace,
LoveLOS

PS--
Skinless,
I consider both you and Atlanta Monger good guys, and I honestly cannot find any post where AM is on the wrong side of the Thailands Child Prostiutuion Laws, and I damn sure know Trashman is not in support of that shit either. Thanks for your re-consideration of this matter. -LL

TrashMan
05-01-04, 03:58
skinless,
i profess great ignorance as to the subject and tone of am's post to which you refer so i can't comment except to say that i am on record in past posts for being pretty much not interested in seeing discussions with **** being portrayed as anything but negative, so i don't think i am in support of breaking thailand's laws or their basic intent. i also very swiftly will jump in someone's shit if i see them posting that crap on the boards i regularly post upon. clear?

TrashMan
05-02-04, 00:52
For those of you unaware, I discovered on the Letters to the Editor forum a post from Skinless requesting that Jackson terminate his membership.

Now I don't know his whole history, but he must have posted something of value sometime in over 500 posts, didn't he? If so, I hate to see someone like him go for the wrong reasons.

Ljohnson
05-02-04, 04:24
Trashman -

I am sure Skinless posted many things of value. So what? If he wants to terminate his membership, let him go. What are we supposed to do? Protest? Beg him to stay? In his Letter to the Editor, he discusses his reasons. It is clear that he has no tolerance for lesser creatures (like me) and he is apparently unable or unwilling to resist the urge to convince the world that his is the only opinion worthy of consideration when it comes to certain topics.

He's a big boy capable of making his own decisions. Let him go.

I miss him already.

TrashMan
05-02-04, 04:52
I definitely would not advocate begging him to stay by any means. And, I do not question his right to terminate. Actually, I guess he could have simply done it himself without mentioning here at all. I merely mentioned it here as a passing comment that I thought was worth pointing out.
Mind you, I have not had to put up with him in my "backyard" so perhaps he's really obnoxious and you guys can't stand him. In which case, I would tell me to shut the fuck up and mind my own business which I think is exactly what I should do.

TrashMan
05-02-04, 05:37
you want to read what imho is pretty borderline ****file oriented stuff although according to the post it took place in this guy's past, but still...? check out milwakhee wisconsin looking for lefty's recent post and tell me if you think that is what jackson refers to when he talks about no under 18 year old discussions.

Joe Zop
05-02-04, 05:40
Skinless has posted tons of things of value and he's posted tons of things that aren't -- same as most posters with lots of activity. He's posted at least 500 additional posts, many also of high value, which he later deleted in prior snits.

But Skinless demanding that Jackson terminate his membership and saying he's never going to do anything on the board again because something's pissed him off is like the swallows returning from Capistrano. It's such a regular occurence you can set your watch by it.

Freeler
05-02-04, 10:46
Trashman,

The Rev J.T. Skinless San RIP was the last poster willing and able to share information on the 'unexplored' parts of Thailand.
He also was one of very few who could smell the stench of child abuse and point at the perpetrators - that no action was taken against these kiddyfuckers is not his fault.

Rev J.T. Skinless San RIP.
He will be missed

Randy Farang
05-03-04, 16:00
Just for the record the term LBFM has a long history of usage, and, in my experience, it was generally used as a term of endearment. For many years I had a rich uncle who regularly gave me the opportunity to visit new, and exotic Asian ports and participate in gene sharing exercises with the local population. During the course of those visits, which started when JFK, (a renowned monger in his own right), was in power, I, and many of my friends always looked forward to our next opportunity to sample the customs and delights of new cultures.

While it seemed the destiny of many of my colleagues to end their days commanding a LMD (Large Mahagony Desk), I always aspired to become the Chief LBFM Test Pilot.

Randy

TrashMan
05-03-04, 18:01
freeler,

i hardly think it accurate to say that anyone is exclusive in their knowledge of and willingness to share that knowledge of anyplace. i also do not see that he or anyone else for that matter has the market cornered on being repulsed by **** activities. i think the great majority of guys here feel the same way and simply do not express it quite as vocally.
give others some credit.

Boxcc
05-03-04, 19:53
Otto, aren't you proud of me? I haven't complained about anyone or anything in almost 5 days!

TrashMan
05-04-04, 02:30
Box, you ass kisser!

LoveLOS
05-04-04, 02:53
Box was just away for the week. Get back to work you lazy shit-can, ther has got to be somebody you can whine about...
{grin}

-LL

Boston Monger
05-04-04, 18:36
There is a certain individual who posts in the New England area (Ma, Me, RI and NH) who is a blantant BS artist. I find his posts to be works of pure fiction. Scenerios he creates are worthy of Hollywood. I think this guy is misleading, thus creating a dangerous situation for anyone who looks to his posts for direction. Am I not alone in seeing this? Fellow NE Mongers, if you know what I am saying, without naming names, please sound off. If no one comes forward, than I will be silent. As a experienced monger, I find this shamefull.

MeatMan
05-05-04, 00:22
Boston Monger,

There are always gonna be "wannabees" out there who make shit up and then think that were too fucking dumb that we won't see the real. It's fucking corny and a goddamn shame!.

Rush 2112
05-05-04, 00:52
I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure it out.

TrashMan
05-05-04, 03:17
Trying to avoid looking like a piler-onner is useless I guess, but, IMHO, he's certainly no the only one guilty of this particular "crime". There's a whole lot of fiction going on, always has been, always will be. Luckily, I think that the Good Lord bestowed pretty good Crap Detectors to a select group.

Boston Monger
05-05-04, 13:07
Trashman,

Yes there are plenty who "embellish". But this guy "makes up". It's bad when you follow his posts and end up empty handed, but someday, someone might end up on the wrong side of LE or worse. This board has enabled me to cruise areas I had no idea about and to succeed in my quests. To twist stories and information is just downright wrong. Remember, it's not all about scoring, but the hunt. I would rather gleen information about an area than what someone "scored". Bad recon is dangerous.

TrashMan
05-06-04, 02:51
Well I cannot argue that logic at all and completely agree.I thought we were talking about guys that claimed to be fucking when they were in fact not. I didn't realize it extended to providing false recon type info. That really could put somebody's ass in a bad place. Any guy doing that should be burned big time.

MeatMan
05-06-04, 14:10
I can't stand this happy horseshit he's putting out!. A score EVERYDAY? Yah oooook!

SexReview
05-06-04, 14:54
Meatman, TrashMan, and Boston Monger

This section is "Enter Complaints about other members" so if you want to complaint about someone at least have the balls to name the member and stop pussy footing around.

Sexreview

Boston Monger
05-06-04, 15:24
SexReview,

I wanted to be sure before naming him. Others have e-mailed me and confirmed what I thought. I did this, avoided naming him, so as not to be seen as being jealous, staging a personal attack or just being vicious. But now I can name him, and I ask others who have e-mailed me or agree with me to chime in.

Bill Buxton is the monger in question.

Can there be any doubt?

Bill Buxton
05-07-04, 01:09
Why don't you guys meet this person and tell him he can't score this much?? He might give you good old boys some pointers to sharpen your games? He might offer to even buy you a piece along with the one or two he gets!!! Or do you guys not take hand outs?? This mystery man so he is, might make some people uneasy because of his ability. Or his vast mongering all over the great country of ours. Sounded like the new lady on the board said a fue nice things about his recon of a posted area! My 2 cents are this sounds like some guys couldnt get laid in a whoooowa house and there mad. So lets hammer on this guy that gives good info and f--- up his day. Why don't you ask him to let you ride with him and he can show all the tricks to all the great mongers that talk about him. After all we could all sharpen our games from time to time.

And as far as this trash talking BM goes you do not know much about mongering do you! You can hit an area and see 5-6 girls and in ten minutes never see another the rest of the night. Thats the game we all take a chance and this other guy had some bad nights too. Just read back over the winter 2-3 hundred miles and no ass.

BB...

TrashMan
05-07-04, 04:13
Sex Review,
Please do not lump me in with others in your post in that I have no idea who any of these guys is talking about, I was merely voicing an opinion of my thoughts on anybody doing that, regardless of who.

Before a real nasty little war breaks out on the Washington DC Board between Otto and MotorBack, I would like you guys to review the latest few posts and tell me if you agree that Jackson's rules are being hammered by some of the rather personal attacks I see there or am I nuts?

Boston Monger
05-07-04, 15:09
I am not got to even begin to tear into your posts. I'd be glad to meet you and see you work your "magic" in person. What says you?

Boxcc
05-07-04, 21:09
Trashman, I agree with you, it looks like the personal attacks are flowing freely in DC, but I still think you are fucking nuts anyway!

Can you feel the love? lol.

OttoGraham
05-07-04, 21:36
The search function is a great thing. Using it I discovered that 7 out of Boxcc's last 21 posts concerned his various complaints about other members. :-)

-Uncle Otto

Rabo Verde
05-07-04, 21:46
I would like to complain about MY member, it is way too small and gets me in lots of trouble.

Sheesh, don't you guys have anything better to do???????

TrashMan
05-08-04, 01:44
Chupa,
A voice of reason! Thank you

Ljohnson
05-08-04, 06:56
I would also like to complain about Chuponalgas' member - it's way too small and gets me in lots of trouble.

Boxcc
05-08-04, 14:48
Otto, I am so proud of you! I see that you are learning how to count now! I am so impressed!

And, yes I agree, the search function works quite well. May I further point out the a full 12 of your last 25 posts mention nothing about finding sex and several launch personal attacks including asking if a member is getting his HIV cocktail supplied to him. So as to your sanctimonious, pusillanimous, hysterical attacks on others on this board, they are starting to bore me.

Oh, so you won't have to look those big words up, I said that your remarks are hypocritical, cowardly and ill-conceived. You hide behind the anonymity of this board and feel free to attack and berate other members while doing the same thing yourself.

Yes I have posted a lot on the complaints board, but if you would care to read the posts instead of just fucking counting them, you might become enlightened enough to realize the most of the posts are just playful banter between friends. Occasionally, there are a few barbs or comments thrown in. I have learned that Jackson would prefer we do that sort of thing in this area instead of out on the other boards. Unfortunately, you seem to ignore those wishes and attack on any board your choose. A true friend of Jackson would honor that, but you sir have no honor!

I plan to continue to play until Jackson tells me that I can't. I will not try to please you at all, ever! So, fuck off!

Brownout
05-08-04, 16:07
Chuponalgas,

If you think your member is too small what about this: I think my member is far too small for some women and far too big for others. Tell me what I should do.

Admin: Please do something about the Otto-Boxcc row and other rows going on here! It reduces the signal-to-noise ratio.

Ljohnson
05-09-04, 03:51
Brownout,

Although you did not seek my counsel regarding your member problem, I will offer this one suggestion, since your "too large/too small" issue sounds complex.

Have you tried prayer?

Brownout
05-09-04, 11:52
I was just being sarcastic.

Ljohnson
05-10-04, 18:51
And I was just making a joke (perhaps not very funny, but a joke nonetheless.)

LJ

Gpiper
05-18-04, 01:25
Jackson:
A member named Johny Razkal with 0 posts is angrily harassing me in my PM inbox because I won't provide him with the phone # of a hot provider in Fort Lauderdale! I have given out many phone #'s upon request before, but I make it a policy to draw the line with anyone with 0 posts. I told him not to contact me again, but he won't stop!

Member #3447
05-18-04, 01:33
"we need to ban you, man!!!!
Hey Ho_Chaser(exactly...)
Firstly, fuck-wad, I personally wrote that to you and the other shit-for-brains morons out there.
Secondly, I'd like to start a movement to ban you, my poor little femme-fatale(that's French for douchebag). You, who are so weak that you can't stand a bit of criticism, a kick in your ridiculously unevolved butt.
Grow up, ass-hole!!
All the best,
Tooth Ferry"

Jackson,

I received the above PM from some moron named Tooth Ferry. I saw his name on the Banned Users Hall of Shame and I am wondering how he got back to the forum? Please let's get rid of this trash permanently. Thanks.

Rush 2112
05-18-04, 02:11
I also got a PM from Tooth Faggot. Some BS about fucking Russian women who were manipulated by Yugoslavians or some bullshit like that. I've managed to manipulate a "Russian" on a SW or two in my town. All of whom got treated well by me and got paid. I'm an American, and too fucking myopic to give a shit about Russian women or Yugoslavian pimps. I've got enough to worry about dealing with the sewer rats and LE where I live.

Nyc Expat
05-18-04, 10:35
received from tooth ferry
"time to evolve into men, little ladies!!!!
you guys are really nothing but a bunch of little fairies(not like in ferry), fems, poor excuses for real men, evolved human beings, thinking and compassinate people.
i'm not gonna waste time here enlightening you jerk-offs(i'm sure you ass-holes are pretty used to that, all considered).
check out my two letters to various members about the reality of most of the so-called prostitution that's going on out there. the two letters are posted very conveniently on wsg's banned users hall of fame list - page one. just go to table of contents and click on banned users.....it ain't difficult. i'm accused of being an idiot, a hate-monger, etc. why would i waste my time?!? jackson and other members are pathetically delusioned - psychologically and emotionally ill. what i've said in the letters comes from highly respected, well-researched documents. many have been discussed and authenticated by united nations committees and members, other world organizations well-known for their work in the related fields.
victor malarek's recent publication "the natashas" - the new global sex trade is a mind-blowing bombshell that will convince even morons like you of the horrors and evil that are being perpetrated on the young women and girls who you are abusing(knowingly and unknowingly - but now you know!!!).
wake up guys - i don't hate any of you! i was something of alot of you a few years ago, believe me i know!!!!
nobody is saying don't go out and buy sex, but open your eyes. most of the russian speaking girls who many of you have gotten to know in recent years are completely demoralized - their will and spirit long ago snapped by brutal mobsters, mainly in the old yugoslavia, serbia(belgrade mainly) imprisoned in the breaking-grounds, where they are completely humiliated, broken, beaten, raped repeatedly, sold-off like pieces of meat and living in horror, usually terrified of even going to the corrupt cops who operate in many destination countries like greece, israel, turkey, and even in western europe and north america.
do yourselves a favour now! grow up, get a life, and try to do something good!
like steven seagal says in out for justice, "be a nice guy!"
tooth ferry

Ljohnson
05-18-04, 17:45
NYC Expat -

I received the exact same PM from Tooth Ferry. What a dick!

LJ

Boxcc
05-18-04, 21:33
I received the same PM from The Tooth Fag. Jackson please ban this guy, he goes against everything this site stands for!

Rush 2112
05-18-04, 21:58
We keep assuming Tooth Ferry is a guy. his (or her) e-mail addy is beckybucktooth@yahoo.ca
Becky, I've got something that'll knock those buck teeth out for ya. Then you can put 'em under your pillow for the real Tooth Ferry. Okay sweetie?

Member #3447
05-19-04, 01:49
Tooth Fag is a guy based on his writing style from his last PM to me. He definitely cusses like a dude. Crazy motherfucker needs to get his ass kicked bigtime. He's talks a lot of shit and talks big typing and hiding behind his computer.

I suspect that the Russian (or Eastern European, for that matter) mail order bride he married used to be a sex provider ho somewhere in Europe. Now, he gets off spewing this bullshit to us here once he discovered that his new wife used to provide sex for money to mongers like us. This old fart and desperate man is just a bitter motherfucker. LOL.

P.S.
Tooth Faggot - Just for your own info (if you're still following this forum), the last Russian girl I fucked voluntarily flew to Malta, requested a tourist visa, and was not coerced by anyone. Olga is there on her own accord. She came from Rostov and is currently in Malta to earn some money and belongs to no pimp. Also, by the high quality of her BBBJTC's and enthusiatic fuck sessions, I assumed that she also enjoys her work. In fact, several of those Russian and Eastern European girls had been to Malta and the rest of Western Europe on multiple occasions trying to earn good money. So, fuck you, pal.

Ciao, motherfucker.

Freeler
05-19-04, 04:38
Guys, guys, guys,

I simply passed that pm on to Jackson and he banned the moron without delay.
Please do us all a big favour and don't waste anymore bandwidth on him - he's not worth it.

Rabo Verde
05-19-04, 16:05
Now that he is gone, I kinda miss Tooth Fairy...

Atlanta Monger
05-21-04, 10:08
Jackson,

I think Sexmania is not long for this forum. Of 17 total 'reports', only four early ones contained any information (and 2 of those were info from 2002).

His last 11 posts have all been very combative and inflamatory, with the last two requiring editing by you for violations of forum policies.

Three strikes and you're out?

Regards,
Atlanta Monger

Rolly Polly
05-21-04, 13:15
Florida Buyer is just a waste of bandwidth. His keeps referring to his boarderline gay pleasures of having his ass licked and fingered. All this without actually providing information that is useful to hobbyists. The only thing keeping from being totally gay is that he claims his pleasure is for women to probe him and hasn't, as of yet, mentioned a dude doing it yet. His posts make me sick!

Warpig2000
05-21-04, 19:32
Hate to say it Rolly Polly, but prostrate massage and Asian/analingus seem to be a regular part of the AMP experience for some of the guys. Different strokes, if its part of a report on an SP I think Florida Buyer is just exercising a monger's right to exploring what erogoneus zones he gets off on- with a LADY of course. I think revealing the identities of ladies who indulge in this is a service, their locations and rates is all a part of the review process.

Jackson even has a forum devoted to 'anal conisouers' for that matter. Maybe directing Florida Buyer that way would be helpful.
(If, on the other hand, he is doing this for the sole purpose of disrupting the newsgroup in an insulting/ derogatory manner, than by all means he ought to be on the banned user list).

Rolly Polly
05-21-04, 21:02
Thanks Warpig for the points. You'll have to see his posts to decide whether they are derogatory or not. He did start by reporting about girls at first, but now he seems to just be reporting about his desires and not providing valuable information for us to glean from. He also seems to constantly bad-mouthing a senior member. He has even had an entire post deleted by the Moderator before.

Gpiper
05-21-04, 23:46
All of his Florida Buyer's posts on the Fort Lauderdale and Broward County, Florida boards speak mostly of prostate glands and rimming and licking of bunholes! He has never even mentioned AMPS, just his personal desires and his sick opinion that if other men don't like what he does that there's something wrong with them! His remaining posts on the board, many of which have already been deleted by Jackson have contained personal attacks, insults and homosexual taunts towards other members who don't condone his sexual tendencies.

Ljohnson
05-22-04, 00:21
Jackson:

I agree with Atlanta Monger. In reviewing the posts by Sexmania, it seems he is not someone who has any interest in being a part of this "Forum" community. It almost seems as if he is testing you, to see how far you will let him go.

Either way, he brings a lot of negative energy to the Forum.

LJ

P.S. I just read a post from Sexmania that contains personal attacks on me. I now want to strengthen my objections to him and ask that he be banned.

Dear John 69
06-05-04, 05:05
i think chris h in columbus should be baned.

jackson, all i told this guy was most women out here charge more then 10 dollars and he has not stop attacking me. he has ataacked me in the columbus forum and akron forum. i believe in freedom of speech but when i catch someone out here lying i tell them about it. and with these visiouse attacks i have no choice but to defend myself. so please either ban this guy or at the least get him to let up on the attacks.

Chris H
06-07-04, 04:08
Hey Jackson,

There is no reason for any type of ban for me, because I was attacked first. Like I said before, I am not going to argue with a little kid about how much a SW charges in C-Bus, just because he does not believe what I type, does not mean that I am lying. I said it before, I don'e have to prove nothing to nobody, meaning I have no reason to lie.

Also, to catch someone lying, would mean that he personally aske d the girl if I recieved service for $10 or what ever amount, and she says no that did not happen. So no one was caught in any type of lie.

Chris H

Oager
06-08-04, 04:52
I feel Criet should be banned in the Rhode Island board. He not getting SW, he getting college girls and regular girls like in coffee shops or food markets. Read his postings not too many about SWS or AMPs.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Socal Glock
06-13-04, 02:24
Jackson do other posters get messages from this creep?

FreakFunk wrote on 06-12-04 12:57:
it never fails to amase me how fat bastards like you pay these thai girls for sex, its taking advantage of their poor economic system, exploiting them. How disgusting it must be for them to get fucked of a man who doesn't have the desency to keep fit, wear fashionable clothes, not like those glasses your wearing. It's vile, a fat sweaty old man like yourself.

OttoGraham
06-16-04, 19:36
As a vile, sweaty, fat old man I take great offense! ;)

If a member gets a bad PM, mightn't it be better just to use the "Report this PM" function key rather than calling attention to the person by repeating his nonsense on the main board?

Just a thought.

-Uncle Otto

Lover Boy
06-18-04, 02:58
Southpaw should be banned :

For sending these out via PM

Southpaw wrote on 06-12-04 00:23:

Fuck you asshole

Domino
06-18-04, 03:14
Dear Jackson

Thank you for my expresso upgrade. (I am also big into expressos and cappucinos as well as pizzas: Italy rules in the kitchen as well as the bedroom and soccer fields).

I cannot help but notice several people were opposed to my upgrade. For the record:

1. I flamed nobody: Thai prostitutes are the bottom of Thai society. They are the dregs of Thai society in other words.
2. Posters should be aware of that. If not, they should RTFF, including some recent, well written posts by some regular members: these are in the Thai Women section where they belong.
3. Guys like Freeler are into price discovery. That should be one of the man aims of this site. It does not mean we have to like the women Freeler likes. It means we have to ask why can he fuck a woman for 400 bt that other guys pay 4,000 bt to fuck. It does not mean he is right and they are wrong. It means they have some self analysis to do.
4. Some pizza lovers have asked to meet me. If you are cool and are not a basher, that is fine. If you are a bs artist, one who talks the talk, sorry, not interested. No offence but my mongering addiction comes first.
5. The only guys with moral monetary authority within the context of the forum are Jackson and Saint. That is because we have seen the colour of their money. We know they are men of substance and property. The rest of us are cartoon characters until proven otherwise.
6. Because SA is a regular member, it is particularly nasty to attack him. He has an imortant take. A reality check, as it were.
7. This thread is about complaining about other members. I would like to complain about

a. Jackson: Please do not encourage guys to eat steaks late at night. If you and your BA mob find steaks help you perform certain physical deeds, please pass on the information. Needless to say we prefer pizzas and pastas for late night jobs.
b. Saint: If you think a very rich Peruvian lady will marry you, you don't know Jack S**t buddy. They will be kind to you, practice their English with you but their class did not get to be so rich by spreading their legs for passing guerros. Mind you, you may be in their financial league. But you are not one of them. (unless you are scion of a Texan oil billionaire)

8. Finally off to Vietnam in a few minutes. I will post relevant details. As this is gearing up to be a highly successful business trip, don't expect too many details on the dregs:(. Rather it will be a Saint like romp, full of beauty, poignacy and innocence. With a few pizzas thrown in:D

9. So thanks Jackson and bon voyage. Armed with my new senior member status, I am off to conquer new cooks:) BTW Saint: the Vietnamese make better French food than the French. You will like Vietnam. And hopefully my reports as much as I like yours.

Domino

Giotto
06-18-04, 04:33
Domino,

Congratulations to your senior membership.

Let me comment on one single piece of your below post:

"Thai prostitutes are the bottom of Thai society. They are the dregs of Thai society in other words."

As you know the world is ruled by markets, and the prostitution market in Thailand is one (small) part of it. The girls sell their bodies, the guys give money. If a deal can be made the deed is done.

From this point of view both contract partners are somehow on the same level, one is delivering the body, the other delivers the money. If you consider the Thai prostitutes as "dregs of the Thai society", then a potential customer must consider himself as "dregs if the society", too. There is no supply without demand.

Furthermore that sentence shows an clear lack of knowledge about Asian (and Thai) culture and womens socialization.

Giotto

Rolly Polly
06-18-04, 19:31
Gpiper - or more like Gaypipeblower

Please stop sending me suggestive PM's. I'm neither gay or bisexual. I do not want you nor do I want to meet you.

This is a quote from Southpaw on the Ft. Lauderdale boards. I recommend he gets banned for bashing and accusing a senior member of being gay and soliciting him.

Freeler
06-18-04, 22:10
Giotto,

Facts are facts.

Fact is that prostitutes in Thailand are the bottom of Thai society. Anyone who goes with them automaticly reduces himself to their social class.
He who goes with the lowest is the lowest himself.
MP girls, gogo girls, bargirls, streetgirls: Only a fool thinks that one is of a higher social class than the other.
Only a liar tells himself that going with a gogo girl is of higher social standing than going with a streetgirl.
And liars are the lowest of them all.

Domino,

Go fuck'em!

"It does not mean he is right and they are wrong."
Sorry old chap, but you are wrong and I am right:D!

Travis Bickle 2
06-18-04, 23:22
Here I am writing my 383rd post and I realize I've never written a complaint against another member. This is not to say that I've never witnessed any stupidity, received an inappropriate PM, or been flamed myself, but I've just never felt the need to complain.

What the hell is wrong with me???

I noticed just doing a quick count that the top ten posters in this thread have logged 175 posts averaging 17.5 complaints apiece.

I guess I just ponder the rationale of belonging to a board where you let people get under your skin everyday and let them upset you. It's always been my philosophy that when you let someone get you angry you are letting them win.

Thanks for letting me state my opinion and thanks to Jackson for doing a great job. Hopefully (depending on the number of flames I get for this post) I will have another 383 posts where I can write information about the hobby which may occaisionaly prove useful to someone.

Happy Hunting!

Civ2000

Giotto
06-19-04, 19:14
Freeler,

I 've read you post, but - I don't understand what you want to tell me.

Giotto

Freeler
06-20-04, 09:37
Giotto,

Do I really have to waste more time on this :(?

It means that YOU show a "clear lack of knowledge about Asian (and Thai) culture and womens socialization."

Or you would have thought: "Yep, Domino's right."

Giotto
06-20-04, 09:56
Freeler,

I am impressed that you know the "facts".

Giotto

Macgoo
06-20-04, 19:31
Brethren,

FYI, if you too are annoyed and distracted by flamers, try my "flame repellant" strategy. It always works since they often are unable to comprehend the real intent.

Here is an example:

Brethren: My apologies to you for enduring this senseless diatribe.

arecho66,

I acquiesce; my mistake, you're right on all points. Considering your writing precision and emotional conviction, it must be frustrating communicating with an illogical imbecile. Certainly you must be exhausted by creating, then quoting comments, I never made. For that I am truly sorry. In the future, instead of conferring with associates at the Hoover Institute, I will consult you on all matters of geopolitics. As recommended; I will cease all research on location mongering and look for another job (?), upon my return to the States. Flame Retardant

For the moment, however, I have another hot chica to negotiate -- all else must wait.

Hope it helps.

Turbo Trader
07-02-04, 21:21
I agree with the complaints about James D 2004 on the Las Vegas board.

Rather than providing useful information or commentary, he prefers to write lengthy and boring fiction, perhaps provoking an argument, so he can write yet another response.

IMHO, we don't need this member. Recommend removing his posts, cleaning up the board.

Turbo

Dr.Monger
07-03-04, 00:22
I have to echo the Complaints about James D 2004. His posts are not even related to the board on which he is writing, provide no useful information or commentary, and are ridiculously long. The are just poorly written accounts of his "adventures" with women who cannot even be identified. The only thing I could determine from his last post was that it did NOT happen in Vegas.

Dr. Monger

James D 2004
07-03-04, 08:00
thanks admin for the opportunity, now i have to answer complains against me, haven't i?

only 2 complains against 1 (me) so far? anyway, let me refute one by one.

macgoo amused me. on one hand he favors his own "flame repellent" strategy. on the other hand, he failed to follow his own strategy on me. he used many words just to say that i'm insane. does this sound like a flame repellent strategy to you? at least he is self-contradictory to me. calling someone insane, which is highly subjective without backing up facts, and not expecting to get a refute?

while on the subject of his flame repellent strategy, he is a typical 'loser intellectual' as considered in some cultures. see that when he presents some facts or some comments, he added an intellectural twist so that he thinks the receiver doesn't get it, and that i suppose some other reads don't get it. i simply think that even if it works, he is running away from any debate. he is ignorant in that nowadays you just paste that english in an online free translator, turn it into say japanese and turn it back into english. if it doesn't make sense then use the free dictionary word by word. in any case it's a complete waste of his time. if you can type it in 10 sec, why do it in 20 sec? i'm sure he can do other things well but making things difficult to read when the content is simple and straightforward, i can think of several things he can't do - political speech, script writer, best seller. with his attitude i don't even think he read poetry, where the whole sequence of words make the poetry, not the extensive use of as many 'difficult' words as possible.

in addition, he is obviously retarded, the reason being that he couldn't follow jackson's introduction to lodge complain against other members in the 'complain against other members' section. as for my sanity, i don't think that i need to reply, as there's no such reference in the posting guideline. and do i know if i'm insane or not? (philosophical, isn't it?) if you are interested to know, i can refer you to members like joe zop, dickhead, ottograham etc. but don't ask them any opinions other than sanity.

late night asked me to remove my posts twice without obvious reasoning. i find it hard not to point out his dubious credibility. i already quoted one of his post in the vegas board, which cannot be true whoever read that, and there's no obvious excuse to post that. in addition, he spread rumors in the santa monica board that an mp is closed, which proved otherwise. he even faked a photo to present as evidence that the mp is closed.

as for several members who referenced my posts, 2 never posted in the vegas board this year, 1 of which probably never posted there. another 1 made his 1st ever post right after my posts in question. i don't feel that they are a part of the vegas community to take them seriously.

now for the repetitive 'complains':

writing style, language artifacts - i have good length debates with other members before. the bottomline is that these artifacts are not part of the posting guideline. i can point you to some other posters, whose posts will open your eyes. also i would like to add that i often skip something that some members don't need me to be explicit, while others find it hard to understand without those. it's just a matter of saving effort, and that if i include all the materials without skipping some, it will be a lot longer. so for members who don't comprehend my writing, either because of the style and language, or the content, please skip it. what's the complain?

for the two long posts in question, it was stated in every one that the thread is a continuation of the thread, that "vegas was the last place on earth to meet working girls". not only that this is a relevant subject that no one complained before, my thesis can be supported by others. i can point out that some members from different parts of the us who thinks their home turfs are better. as for the locals, what is against them are the many tourists. and many thinks that the usa is about the worst in the world to meet working girls.

what evidence can i provide that i can back up my arguments? of course encounters that happen elsewhere! so it is stupid to complain that those encounters doesn't happen in vegas? my two long reports provide comparisons with those reports on vegas. it's another angle that i think very few previous posts covered. there are many posts that support what i said, that vegas is full of one night stands with hit and miss results, and that you can find the same or better things elsewhere.

long? not useful? there are many longer reports. anyway my posts attempt to address some difficult concepts to back up my opinion - deeper connection in the client-provider relationship and what's the good in it. the length and content are what i think most appropriate for the purpose. if i failed my own purpose i don't apologize, it's difficult. this girl's is a gem in her conversation, so i think it's more interesting to capture her dialog directly. and also it's easiest to write without writing summaries over the actual dialogs.

is it true? of course it is, it's in the posting guidelines! you can try to find some false information in my 500+ posts. the persons involved in the two reports are all real, and you can find them in my previous posts, pictures included! i don't want to involve their id directly here because at least one girl has a portable and read wsg! can a person can be fictitious when, as one member claimed, at least 50 people has her phone number? and some more who wanted to get it. as to what happened behind close doors, hard for me prove it, but what did i post that are really out of the ordinary? double and the other entrance? how about calling her yourself? you can have good sex, fun sex, or not so good sex, not so interesting sex. it's all sex after all. if there's any bit that you don't believe, you have to point it out and let me convince you.

btw, it just happened that the last time i called her she was in vegas. don't bank on it because she was supposed to show me her dc ticket departure time when i agreed to meet her one more time. i was supposed to do the vegas board a favor by tipping her whereabouts. a guy mentioned her every time in his post since she was gone.

james d (senior wsg member, phd, bsc)

Macgoo
07-04-04, 19:44
James D

Out of respect, I often read other's full account to get a sense of their adventure. Reading your Vegas post was a challenge that left me exhausted and frustrated. The comments I made afterwards were not mean spirited or vicious, merely a reaction. My apologies if you took it that way.

Now, I have tried to read your defense posted here. I realize that I am not the sharpest knife, and may even be the "loser intellectual", but I still don't get it -- in spite of my good faith efforts. Perhaps someone else can draw me a picture!!

Mike 80
07-05-04, 18:32
James D's post in this section is prime evidence why lawyers often advise defendants to avoid taking the stand in their own defense. Right here he has basically proven our case (the case made by several Vegas section posters) that the length of his postings far exceed any value they contain. Like his Vegas posts, this one rambles on forever. No one can understand what he's saying -- is he writing in English or is this code? I'm quite serious when I say that that James D ought to make mental health counseling a higher priority right now than posting on WSG.

Rolly Polly
07-06-04, 13:05
Nothing that has been cited as a complaint against James D violates posting guidlines. Before requesting that Jackson take the time to ban a member it's probably a good idea to check the guidlines to see if you are stating a reason that actually violates the rules.

Daddy Lows
07-06-04, 19:03
in james d's defense, i would like to submit that his ff or full french, 64-dollar manicure, going-to-washington-dc girl is the one wsw in the orange county, california section named logan. of course, you'd have to be an avid reader of the socal boards and be able to piece lots of rep001tered clues together to get to what jd is actually talking about. she is definitely a looker but why jd doesn't just tell people that is a mystery to me. i actually believe he dropped over a grand to f*ck with those 2 nice frenchies. come one, guys. give the mystery man a break. ;-)

civ,

i don't know what the hell is wrong with you either! };-)

peace

LoveLOS
07-08-04, 03:23
Also in Jimmy D's defense. I agree with Rolly, JD2004 violated no rules. Leave the poor bastard alone and skip his posts if you don't like reading him.

The Vegas stories were somewhat amusing if you could get past the writing style. I agree with others, including Jackson (see Vegas board 7/6/04), that the cryptic style and length is annoying, but still they take no more bandwidth than the 20-or-so one-line complaints that are the basis of this thread.

Despite his attempt at justification, those posts really should have been posted in some Southern California board rather than Vegas. IMH(BA)O.

Civ2K,
Damn, you are [Deleted by Admin] Actually, no offense intended, as I wanted to contribute a free flame to you since you were expecting one. Damn that felt good. And I guess there is not much wrong with you (other than aforementioned) since you have figured out this is a fantasy world so there is no reason to give a flying fuck what anybody writes here. I wrote this post so that I would be above average, with 18 posts in this section. [LOL]

Mikey8K,
Could it not be presumed that most of us here should consider counseling? We are one fucked up lot...

LoveLOS

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Domino
07-08-04, 12:27
jackson

could you kindly sort out the trolls on the thai board?
1. the traveller is a constant offender, forever in spats with other members. his serial abuse of **** women has already been noted and criticised at great length. he is continuing to make unfounded allegations against other members to mask or cloak his own criminality. he deliberately went in and annoyed the hell out of sa with his bs. you, of ocurse, are well able to sort out sa or anyone else. you certainly dpo not need help from the "king of the photo section". how sad it is to have nothing more to one's name than to be a king of a remote corner of a remote virtual board.
2. old thai hand: this guy believes interpol agents hang around with low life like himself. he lives in a dangerous fantasy world. like the traveller, he also seems to have a fondness for women under the legal age or at least girls dressed up in schoolgirls' uniforms. his information telling us where sick information is available is a violation of the site's rules as it means he is pushing another site (just like the traveller tells us how to score children without getting caught). <b> old thai hand is also a direct threat to you as, if left unpunished, he will only encpourage otehrs to bear threats on you. </b>
3. their chorus, many of whom might be merely posting under different names. probably for your next big job, you could get ip addresses to print out in sequence and query multiple names posting from the same ip address.

again, i realise these losers need somewhere to hang out but they spoil it for everyone else.

i don't see most of them contributing much positive to the board. i understand how samus aran has pissed you off on more than one occasion. however, samus aran has not broken any thai law that i am aware of. others, most notably the traveller, have, and in very serious ways. i don't think these losers have much to offer. maybe confine them, sexreview and the rest of the crew to their own section. maybe give them the vacant samus aran section. at any rate, please corral them in somewhere so the serious mongers do not have to wade through their bs every single time.

ps: the nana is still good value. i never made it to your tailor's. i am in korat now, far away from the losers. it looks like the train has eased off. time for some isaan food.

Hoser Hater
07-10-04, 11:49
I respectfully second domino's complaint over The Travelers behavior. It seems that he's not content to be a critic in SE Asia and has brached out into the China board. It's not just that he's perpetually negative, the problem is that he contribute nothing of value and. He seems content to be an airchair critic when it comes to the postings of other members.

Regards,

HH

At the risk of being accused of being an hypocrite my previous logon name was jackssmirk and I submited various detailed reports in Beijing and Qingdao.

Cheers

PurpleNGold
07-10-04, 21:45
I dropped in here to complain about the Traveler, and, find his reputation preceded me.

First and foremost, he's an acknowleged Kiddie Fucker and, along with Old Thai Hand, encourages others to follow his lead.

Second, he continually seeks to pick arguments. I don't read the China boards, so I'll take Hoser Hater's word for it. Check out the main Thai boards, and, on any given page within the last couple months, there's a better than even chance that there'll be posts in which Traveler is arguing with someone.

Terry Terrier
07-11-04, 04:05
Jackson,

This isn't a complaint about any specific member.

The Whole Thailand section is being consumed by squabbles and petty politics.

As you know, I briefly got drawn into that nonsense. A sound, reasoned response by you to one of my political posts made me take a step back and analyse why I participate in this forum.

I think that your intervention in said squabbles on the Thailand section, involving all parties, would be very timely.

Sorry if this comes across as telling you to do your (unpaid) job but I see a section of the forum that I value most highly, and the reputations of a lot of good posters in said section, being tarnished by the destructiveness that is going down there.

Regards,

Terry Terrier

The Traveler
07-11-04, 08:51
Hoser Hater

I never ever posted anything at the China forum. A quick search of the forum database will reveal this immediately.
So why do you accuse me of doing so ?

Please do not confuse me with "Traveler Tom" and post the complete ID of the one you want to complain against.

Thanks

The Traveler
07-11-04, 09:04
domino and purplengold

a fellow member of this forum told me to have a look in here, cause you are posting false accounts against me.
i see it's true.

i have ignored yours, freeler's and bill's attacks for several months believing that you would silence down sooner or later. in vain. you keep constantly calling me names and call me a "kiddyfucker" on any given occasion. just read below. this is against the forum rules and defined as spam.

jackson has set up a zero tolerance rule after the lengthy discussion with skinless and others. back then he already decided what my aim was and that it didn't breach the forum rules. some of you were either deliberatly misunderstanding my intent, or they were just looking for an excuse to start an argument, or both. and you kept going on, even after jackson ordered a ceasefire.

before you question my behaviour you should question yours and check if you are breaching the forum rules or if it is according to them.

you should be the one reported to jackson because you constantly break the forum rules and are looking for trouble. but i am not a coward like you and run to jackson to ban you. if you do not like the questions i raise then answer them only once or shut up. at least i refrain from personal attacks and bad language but you totally lack of self control and believe that insults are a substitute for arguments.

just have a look at your post below. you make unfounded allegations and claim that everyone who's opinion differs from yours must be a ****. attacking old thai hand, sexrevew and other unnamed members. a single post of these two has more information than a hundred of yours. what valuable info have you provided to the forum besides a recipe for a pizza ? you don't even respect the oldest of all rules in the internet, the nettiquette. finally you aren't even ashamed to suck up to jackson by talking about his tailor. that's really poor.

i am tired of your constant attacks towards me but i won't give up to defend myself. i tried to keep silent but you didn't. now it's on you to hold the ceasefire. if you want to silence me, just stop your insults. easy as that.

Hoser Hater
07-11-04, 10:37
the traveler

i stand corrected! i came to the "enter complaints about other members" page because traveler tom seemed to be starting a flame war over ****d girls in the china section. when i saw the top complaint was directed to the traveler i jumped the gun and complained about the wrong person. honest mistake. i apologize.

jackson, fill free to remove the first post. if you like you can remove this one or keep it up as a warning to others that one should be careful when calling foul.

regards,

hh

Traveler Tom
07-11-04, 15:11
The Traveler

Hey

Got something about my angelic postings?

Please clarify if you do not want to be 'confused' with me - I am not too sure if I want to be 'confused' with you!

TT

The Traveler
07-11-04, 18:19
Traveler Tom

I do not know you, never read any of your posts. Therefore I have no idea about you.
Hoser Hater complained about someone in the China section who uses "Traveler" in his ID. Since I have never ever posted in that section I guessed he confused you with me. If you got a prob with it, clear that with Hoser Hater but do not try to argue with me.

The Traveler
07-11-04, 18:57
Hoser Hater

no problem, we all are humans and humans make mistakes.
Easy to get confused by the several "Traveler" IDs in the forum. Thanks for clarifying.

Take care

PurpleNGold
07-12-04, 01:30
Posted by KiddieFucker (AKA Traveler)
I have ignored yours, Freeler's and Bill's attacks for several months

Posted by KiddieFucker (AKA Traveler) in the same post
I won't give up to defend myself.

You've never ignored posts. You've instigated trouble and you have admitted to being a kiddy fucker. This is not disputable, so how do you justify saying the alegations are false?

Domino
07-12-04, 03:44
the traveller: you have admited to having sex with **** girls in thailand. you also gave a blue print for others to follow.

much like old thai hand and the school girl uniforms. he lives in a fantasy land as he believes interpol agents hang around with wasters like him. he made a threat to samus aran that can be repeated in time to others, jackson included. he is a menace to the board and so are you - and to **** kids as well.

Traveler Tom
07-12-04, 08:39
hoser hater

you really seem to get your knickers in a twist!

i have never started any flaming and do not intend to. if you did your homework before jumping in at the deep end it was pretty damn clear that i was referring to the photo of the two dogs in the dark; subsequent posting endorses this - nothing to do with ****d girls, whatsoever. i suppose you could have a point if you are into the 'animal world'!......

look before you leap.........

tt

and the traveler

i see what has happened but must admit that you seem to be a twitchy sort of a guy? i have no intention of arguing with anyone (checking my posts will show this) but, having looked at a bit of history, still am not sure how keen i am on our being confused!

tt

Rabo Verde
07-12-04, 10:34
don't you guys have anything better to do????
the guy posted pix of "****" dogs ("bitches").
now get a life!!!

Traveler Tom
07-12-04, 10:49
Chuponalgas

A bit of levity never did anyone any harm

Sorry that it's beyond you

TT

Old Thai Hand
07-12-04, 16:34
Domino and others

a/ I won't be posting anymore on the Thai board.

b/ I appologized to Samus Aran and he wrote me, using his real name, which shows he trusts that I won't turn him in. He accepted the warning about his content was a legitimate concern. I stand by it. You may not think that he broke the law in Thailand, but, the fact is that he did. If you are a lawyer, give me the argument that refutes this. I will also mention that Jackson wrote me acknowledging the hate-crime content of Samus Aran's thread, but said there was nothing he could do about it.

c/ My threat sucked big-time and I admit it. I got carried away with my anger at what I read and had a knee-jerk reaction. There's absolutely no excuse for it.

By the way, there's a current threat against The Traveler in the photo section. Regardless of whether you support or detest him, you should stand up and argue against that as strongly as you argued against me. A threat is a threat. Whether said in jest or seriously, it should not be tolerated.

d/ I don't believe I ever advocated sex with under-age girls and don't want to be drawn into that fight.

e/ In highsight, talking about university students as a viable alternative to BGs was not that good of an idea. However, girls in bars are, on average 18-25 year old, as are university students. So, at least as far as age goes, I don't see the difference. Just because they're wearing a uniform doesn't mean that they are less of age than BGs.

But, on the other hand, I can see how it could lead to trouble, if someone can't differentiate between a high-school girl and a university girl. If one includes International schools, there are a lot of different uniforms which could lead to confusion. So, it was unwise of me to start the whole thing.

f/ My fantasy world, in which I am a waster, by the way DOES include my best friend, who DOES work with Interpol. (not my imaginary friend. That's Harvey the Rabbit). I've known him six years (not Harvey, my friend). He's Farang and is involved primarily in hunting down violators of Intellectual Property Rights (Piracy of software, drugs, alcohol, jewelry, clothing etc.) and, although not involved in the current porn crackdown, knows all the intimate details about it, which I related. He is not an agent. He's not James Bond. He's just a regular guy who happens to work with the Thai police and knows a lot of what's happening before it happens.

g/ As I'm a relatively recent poster, I don't know the whole history of the war with The Traveler, nor do I know him. So, please don't lump me in with your attacks on him. I'm neither defending him or criticizing him. I simply don't know what has gone on and don't want to be a part of the ongoing slug-fest.

h/ Lastly, I agree 100% with the fact that things have gotten out of hand on the Thai board. It's the worst board on the whole WSG for pettiness and nastiness. If I've fired anyone up, unduly with what I've posted, I'm sorry to have contributed to this nonsense.

Bye Bye

The Traveler
07-12-04, 21:42
Domino

Freeler posted the same threat against me a while ago. Why not ask Jackson to ban him as well ?

I do not wonder that you can't understand that other people might have good connections. Your attitude does not allow it. Any Thai with only a bit pride and self respect will avoid you. Just look at your behaviour and language. Do you really believe that any civilized person wants to waste his/her time with someone like you. Old Thai Hand is far above your level so do not expect him to crawl around like you.

BTW, it's over now.

PurpleNGold
07-12-04, 22:12
Posted By KF (AKA TT)
BTW, it's over now

Does this mean you're quitting the board?

Call Me Goo
07-14-04, 18:11
Jackson,

Please get rid of this person. Take a look at their posts. No info. And you can just smell the lies as he claims to be an experienced pornographer. You'd think an experienced street pornographer would at least know where ho's wander.

Plus most are looking for mongers who want to join him in a "bukkake party". Notice how there are no details. Sounds like a 15 year old spanking it to me.

Please dump this garbage.

It's handle is "DM Ready"

Rolly Polly
07-14-04, 18:24
Call Me Goo,

It appears he is trying to make a quick buck like the creators of Bang bus and Girls Gone Wild. That may render his posts as spam.

Rolly

Call Me Goo
07-15-04, 08:23
Rolly,

I actually wouldn't mind if he was serious - because then he'd know where there were women to pick up ala bang bus...or at least give us some tactics, strategy, or anything.

But his posts are bunk. And as this site kicks ass - the last thing I want to see is clutter of dudes putting fantasies up here.

Domino
07-15-04, 14:38
dear jackson

sory to trouble you again but "interpol" have told me there are insults to me on this thread.
1. i gave dana a solid lead on where to find advice.
2. i note the traveller says he knows lots of solicitors in thailand. could one of those worthy contacts not tell him that he has committed a series of very serious crimes against thai children and that thai law has very heavy penalties for the very serious series of crimes he has admitted to committing?
3. during the skinless/traveller thread. samus aran advised the traveller "to keep that shit to yourself". the traveller refuses to. perhaps it is time to pass on his details to the thai authorities.
4. imho, samus aran committed no offence. at worst, he would be deported for his rants, which would, given the context of a sex board they were offered in, be laughed out of court. on the other hand, the traveller would most likely get a minimum of three years in jail for the series of statory [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) he has admitted to. he would certainly be barred from reentering thailand, which has a zero tolerance policy to those who consort with child prostitutes.

DM Ready
07-15-04, 19:41
I like this board and think it is great. My posts are not spam, I am chatting and conversing with members of this board, I assume members of this board may share the same views I have and would hope to find common interest here. We are not all the same, and if you don’t like my posts (I don’t like all the posts here either) then I don’t read them. I certainly don’t go crying to the administrator.

You can think what you want; just don't bother with my posts. I am really surprised at the energy you put into this issue. There are plenty of useless postings going on here, why would you direct your energy at me?

I read and post based on the rules. I don't spam asking for visitors for my pay sites. I look for people with common interests, something BBSes have been doing to years.

DM Ready

Rolly Polly
07-16-04, 13:06
DM,

I don't live in your city and therefore don't post there, but when I see compaints posted I check the people out for my own curiousity, just to see if the complaint has any basis to it (not that my opinion matters in the scheme of things).

BUT, in looing at all 14 of your posts, I would say 11-12 of them are looking to hook up with other mongers for a bukkake party and asking where to find SW so you can make a movie. That is not, as you call it, chatting and conversing with members.

I don't think you should be banned for wasting bandwidth, but generally these boards are a place to exchange information, not a place for people to recruit for their business propositions, even if it is "sex work" related.

By the way, you really should check out the way Jackson defines spam because it is not exactly what you think it is. One definition is repetitive postings (ie posting more than once about a bukkake party!).

Member #2001
07-17-04, 08:32
Thats pretty bad when people have to get involved with interpol on this site. Interpol has no place on this board and anybody that deals with interpol should be banned!

Well maybe not banned, because I believe in free speach, but thats really bad when people say things about getting interpol and I think people that say such things should get alot of hate mail in thier mail box.

Its not the place for any goverment orgazation bo be involved in. The fact is many of the people here are breaking the law in countries where prositiution is illeagal. Why wouild anyone attract attention to something that is illeagal unless they want to destroy this site or maybe couse injury to someone on the site and if so this is not the place for it.

Its my opionion

Terry Terrier
07-25-04, 18:50
Hello Jackson,

I think that Domino needs his own thread in the Thailand section, rather like Samus Aran. Domino (and his previous incarnation) is a charming, witty guy. But he is argumentative and controversial in the same way as Samus Aran. Domino, or whatever his current alias is, needs to charm us from his own section. He is a damn, argumentative nusianse whenever he pops up anywhere else.

Domino
07-26-04, 03:11
Dear Jackson

Thai photo section: Ljohnson insists on posting photos of transvestites and little children on the thread. As well as being a violation of your rules, it begs a lot of questions as to what the real agenda of some of these serial offenders is.

Can you imagine what the parents and friends of the children ljohnson has snapped must think? He has put them in the middle of a thread with transvestites, old men getting blow jobs by creatures of dubious sexuality (don't tell me all Big Slong's conquests are natural women) and common prostitutes. Plus, what must they think of ljohnson, who snaps hookers, TVs and their children? Sexual targets all?

Given the history of the Thai thread, it almost defies belief that ljohnson would insist on this latest violation. Almost!

Boxing Rule 222
07-26-04, 05:51
To Jackson

RE: Thai Section

I must agree with Dominio.

Pictures of children should never be allowed in this forum.

After all it is a sex forum.

I will quote domino who stated "Can you imagine what the parents and friends of the children ljohnson has snapped must think?"

Even if it is a chance in a million (they see the pictures)
it is not right to have there pictures in this forum

Thanks
Boxing

The Traveler
07-28-04, 23:01
Domino a.k.a. Skinless

You again show a total lack of respect for any fellow member of this forum by posting a PM which was also obviously not directed to you but send to you by mistake.

PM means "Private Message", so how can you expect anybody to trust you in the future if you aren't able to keep things private, especially if it was send to you by mistake. It's like reading a letter of your neighbour and putting it at the blackboard. That tells us a lot about your character, you got no limits.

So far Jackson has ignored all your complains. Guess why ?
Why still bother him ? He has more important things to do than taking part in your personal wars.

Take my advice, lay it to rest on go on. This board was intended for grown up people to share their infos. We should all be brothers and help each other instead of bashing others. If you feel the need to flame someone, do it by PM if it gives you some relief, or do you need an audience for that ?

If you don't want to respect all the other members than at least respect Jackson and the great work he does. Keep the forum clean. Everything else is a disgrace of Jackson's efforts for us.

Rolly Polly
07-29-04, 00:57
i'm not following this soap opera myself, but i do read tid bits here and there. i'm not sure who the accused **** is in this or who posted what pictures where, but if all you guys ignore each other then the problem will come to a sudden halt.

i could give jackson a quick resolution that would not involve banning anyone, but knowing that he doesn't give a f*ck about what i say i will refrain.

Lover Boy
07-31-04, 23:23
Jackson,

Here is what I got from this guy for not providing info

Nightcrawler
Reports: 35

Just to show you all how much of a DUMB ASS lover boy is, he copies what I emailed to him giving LE more ammunition. Stupid Ass

Tommy01
08-04-04, 02:32
Here's email from open mind:

Tommy01,
T
hank you. I will try this place out with a friend and give you our feedback. This way we will have more information about this place. Don't put too much in the public information.

Talk to you soon.

Thanks,

Open Mind.

Rolly Polly
08-04-04, 13:04
Tommy,

Is that a complaint? Granted these boards are for sharing information, but some things are easy targets for stings such as strip clubs and bars.

I've gotten many PM's that give me info because I am trusted, but I am requested to not share it with anyone unless I deem them trustworthy. This prevents new hot spots from getting busted, but eventually it should be brought to light.

Rolly Polly
08-04-04, 13:09
Ban Vegamars for endorsing child prostitution!

Posted by Vegamars on the Istanbul boards:

If you're experienced enough to select, you can find pretty young girls.

It's true that there are a lot of girls of age 24 and above, but it's also quite possible to find very young first-timers like 16 and 17 years old.

More important of all is how the girl looks and performs rather than the real age.

Chekist
08-04-04, 13:37
Just one note. In some countries the age of consent is 16.

Heat Seeker
08-05-04, 03:46
Jackson,

Not to overstep my boundaries, but I feel something needs to be done about guys like Southpaw spewwing nonsense at a senior member like Gpiper. I looked through this guys posts and there's a serious lack of quality and a whole bunch of single sentence posts. Like I've said before, respect needs to be given to the guys who have made the game easy for youngsters like myself.

Boxcc
08-05-04, 15:08
Chekist, although the age of consent may be 16 in some countries, we should not talk about anyone under the age of 18 in this forum, so as not to call attention to this forum and possibly have it shut down for advocating under-age sex.

If you feel comfortable that a girl has reached the age of consent, great, just don't talk about her here unless she is over 18.

Vegamars
08-05-04, 15:35
Ban Rolly Polly for lack of understanding what he reads, deliberate confusion and misleading of other members and causing chaos on purpose.

Rolly Polly
08-05-04, 16:12
LOL!

Let's see who has the misunderstanding:

From Jackson's Forum FAQ's:

What is SPAM?

Spam is defined as postings to the Forum that are contrary to the purpose of the site, including:

- Commercial Messages (Except for Classified Advertisements section)
- Links to Adult Websites
- Links to Competing Forums (Including Yahoo Groups)
- Discussions of Sex with Minors (under 18)
- Homosexual Messages
- Transvestite Messages
- Masturbation Messages
- Repetitive Postings
- Advertising Yourself to meet Women (Except for Classified Ads)
- TYPING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS
- Typing in Blue Font (Reserved for Editor)
- Links or references to competing Forums (Including MSN and Yahoo Groups)
- Email Addresses
- Threatening the Webmaster
- Personal Insults & Attacks
- Postings not in English
- Hate Messages
- Racist Messages
- Race Taunting
- Religious Messages
- Warnings from Law Enforcement
- Deliberate Disinformation
- General BS

and

What is the Forum's SPAM Policy?

Spam is not permitted in the Forum at any time or in any form.

1st time transgressors will have their SPAM message deleted in it's entirety.

Repeated violators will have all their posts deleted and lose their posting privileges.

Vegamars
08-05-04, 18:43
Actually, whoever has been bringing up the subject constantly for the last couple of months for certain and obvious aims and benefits, should be focused on very carefully.

They just wanna repeat again and again just to attract enough attention for preventing the exchange of real worth stuff.

My last words about a subject that I've never had the slightest intention of worth mentioning.

We'll see altogether who's gonna continue endless slicing up of the topic.

Gpiper
08-08-04, 01:47
I side with Rolly Polly! He seems to be fully aware of the rules, and has made many sound contributions to the board. Vegamars ill - fated attempt to ban him makes no sense.

GandJim
08-10-04, 15:52
Jackson even took his time to write and explain to everybody why he doesn't want discussions about sex with minors (under 18) here (http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1073).

It doesn't matter for him what the age of consent in a given country is. Also, I also don't think it's right to post something like :

"..... it's also quite possible to find very young first-timers like 16 and 17 years old.

More important of all is how the girl looks and performs rather than the real age. "

Obviously, that's not Jackson's opinion. Even if (or should I say: especially if) they are "battle-hardened veterans by the time they're 16", as Jackson put it, he doesn't want it to be discussed on his site. He's in charge, he sets the rules.

GauntMan
08-12-04, 00:33
Jackson

User King of Sluts, formerly known as ILS or I love sluts is back and harrasing the Panama board, heres and extract from one of his posts

Gauntman, for your curiosity, Panamanians are socially low class people without education whom cannot be trusted. You cannot trust Panamanians at all. I believe the movie "blow" is the summary of the Panamanian people. The poor guy was robbed of all of his money due to the Panamanians stealing the money. These Panamanians are socially disgusting people. You cannot change that Gauntman, because it is the truth.

KOS

Robux
08-14-04, 19:32
Jackson,

Bulkogi is trouble. On the DC/Northern Virginia and Baltimore fora and in PM's, he's become a serial antagonist. I think his membership here is not for the express purpose of this site: men seeking women for sex.

I've asked him to go away and will not reply to him further. You may want to look into him. I would not ever recommend him for Senior Membership.

Robux

Dear John 69
08-29-04, 12:43
Jackson

I would like the report being made by Chris H taken off of Akron .He is personaly attacking me and you have said in the past this kind of attacks won't be tollerated.

DJ69

Dear John 69
08-29-04, 19:30
Jackson

I enjoy this site very much. And I like to tell other members about whats going on out here. But, I dont appreciate when Chris H from Columbus starts to attack me.

I don't want him ban I just want his Akron report to be pulled. I have not attack him since other members have email me and told me the attacks on each other had to stop.

So if you can, please pull the report

THanks DJ69

Michael80
09-02-04, 09:41
I think you better look into this reports as a few members have try calling but then it's a fake:

For bros looking for Malay MILF nice body, juicy tits and nice suction and wishes to contribute to her 2 children skool fees after divorce with lousy Malai-kwai hubby, you can call her at 016 616 7472 and the meeting place is at bawah jambatan tepi Hilton PJ for RM50 BBBJ in darken car park or go to rumah tumpangan near Old state cinema pay RM50 for room and fuck her senseless for RM150 inclusive of BBBJ. She works after 8pm onwards and prefers Chinese and White dicks, coz "sedap".

Wanting young FL's who are paying for their own studies from local colleges and who are lazying around at home coz fucking is fun and extra money for ZARA clothes, just turned 20 on 10 August is Yuki, looks sweet and innocently sexy. Dad left mom when she was 4 and now fends for herself and mom, only RM200 per pop and professionally GFE. Call her at 012 686 9918 for an ANIME Porn Action star look-alike.

Also 23 year old Coco, can arrange for her GF, for 3-sum at hotel of your choice for RM300 each for 2 hours. She can suck you dry and gulp down, hungry for cum ****. She's yours when you call 016 285 8355. Nice boobs and sexy tattoos

As for YOKO of LDI she does out-calls too and is still a value for money fuck so try and see if she is free to do you by calling 012 215 1616

All CIM except for Yuki, but no worries I will train her for you Brothers.

Good luck and good fuck!

*****-Trainer 101

Viva Scotty
09-04-04, 21:23
Jackson,

I have repeatedly ask this Memeber#1620, from Las Vegas, Nevada, to stop emailing me. We have had words in last few days but I have stopped and have asked him also to do so. He will not and this is just part of the last email he has sent me.

Also, if you weren't such a moron, you would know how to use a computer. My 8 year old nephew knows how to block e-mail. I could have your posts returned to sender anytime, but they are far too amusing to do. If I really wanted to fuck you over (not my style, still having fun), I could zap you with a virus. My old roommate worked tech support for years and he is an asshole and lives for the misery of others.

Am I wrong? But isn't this a threat? Don't they people in jail for less?

So sorry for being such a newby to the forum. He really makes people want to come back and post more.

Viva Scotty

1Ball
09-06-04, 04:24
woaaaah, jackson, who let the dogs out ???

i am referring to samus aran. you relegated him to his own section a while back, with him apparently unable to get out of his self imposed exile, and his very much needed cage. most of us are appreciative of the fact that you muzzled him, considering his language toward tgs appalling at best, to the point of being a complete pig. but now, the pig has been let out of his cage, and is now wondering the halls of other threads.

the irony of it all is that when you closeted him i defended him, talking about free speech etc. well, i have done 180 turn around, and i along with other frequent posters on the thai board, have been happy to see him locked up in the sa thread, though i thought you had thrown away the key. my mistake.

funny thing happened last week. a few of us actually had a civil, intelligent interesting discussion in the sa thread, talking about the advantages of having a gfe, rather than the usual 3f that is the sole purpose of the thread. where was sa during all this? i know he wasn’t off humping his “sperm tupperware” during all this time, as he so proudly claims he only needs 15 minutes, and that probably includes getting undressed, showered, and dressed again. but not a peep from him. god forbid he should comment on anything intelligent.

look at all his posts. not one fr. not 1 photo, not one interesting thing to say, just the same garbage, day after day. i, for one, can’t understand how he can continue like this. most of us are bored reading his shit, imagine what it would be like having to write such crap !!!

now we find him abusing some guy who wants to bring a tg back to korea for a couple of months. what is wrong with that? why is it some people’s opinion is the only one that is correct? can’t we live and let live? who fucking died and made him god ? what once was mildly amusing is now plain and simple harassment. i really don’t believe any newbie out there, who might actually find this board, would look at the sa thread anyway. they will read bkk 2004, hotels, and pattaya, or phuket. why even have this thread? it is rude, and a disgrace to mongers. i am sick of it, i would mention names of countless others who are too, but for the sake of anonymity, i won’t. do us all a favor, and get him the fuck outta here.

how about sa enjoying the same fate z*lda did, along with a*dlez? most of us would cheer you for it.

thank you

Domino
09-06-04, 04:50
Dear Jackson

Taking a break from my charity work, I find you have repaired the search function. Your dedication never ceases to amaze me. I would much prefer to read your time management tips than many other things written here.
I find the criticism of SA to be misplaced because of the following: this board is not a truly serious board in the way that something from the Oval Office might be. Can we, for example, really believe that the Korean based Thai lover is asking for our advice the same way he might ask his best friend in South Korea for advice?

South Korea is often labeled as even more xenophobic than Japan, where Thai hookers are, by and large, despised. (they do the 3 k jobs for anyone familiar with Japanese culture/kanji). That being so, bringing a Thai hooker for a GFE to Korea poses obvious problems. SA has pointed out some of those problems, albeit in a less than perfect manner.

I think, in short, you should ignore 1ball's post and that of the rest of the chorus. Allow them to continue to display their ignorance and their agendas - both inside and outside the SA thread:)

Giotto
09-06-04, 05:32
Domino,

Did I read a different post from that you have read? I cannot find any useful statement from SA regarding possible problems for Thai women travelling to South Korea - and I would have appreciated that very much, especially if it came from SA.

What I read is exactly the same what SA is always posting in his own thread.

Is it not possible to agree on a minimum common consense such as using a reasonable language, even if we have extreme opinions, and to refrain from any form of harassment? Is that really not possible? Agreed - the forum is not the oval office, but even if virtual figures are created to express extreme opinions I would expect the author to use an acceptable form of displaying his character. What sense does it make if that character pisses most of the readers off?

1ball,

I think nobody will be surprised if I state that I agree with you on most of you comments. I can live with SA in his own thread, because nobody forces me to read it, or to post there. But if he will appear in all Thai section now I will completely retire from the forum.

Jackson,

It's your forum, you define the rules. One day you will have to decide, which kind of readership / writers you want in this board.

Giotto

RearWindow
09-07-04, 04:38
Jackson,

We now have a rather serious situation in the Dominican Republic photo section, where some unknown lurker/member is now informing girls that their photos are posted, and said same person is also smearing other members with accusations about the photos origination.

I am AGAIN requesting that ALL my photo postings be removed from the Dominican Republic photo section ASAP, as these are now becoming problematic for MANY people.

Thank you
RearWindow

Firedick
09-07-04, 05:24
1ball,

You're a friend and I'd like to agree with you, but.

SA's post can be degrading, repetative and often inflamatory. But they sometimes make me smile, sort of like watching a police car chase TV show. I'm just waiting for the crash. As Giotto points out, we go to the SA thread of our own accord for whatever reason. So, I see no reason for him to be banned.

IMHO

FD

Beer Guzzler
09-10-04, 16:58
Jackson,

We have this guy in the California/Orange County board "Good4meandU" making personal threats and posting insults because I posted information on a particular provided I like to frequent. Isn't this what this board was intended for (Passing on brotherly info to our fellow mongers)?

Personally, I think this guy is full of crap and is scared that the only place where he can get a good piece of ass could go belly up. However, his actions should be reprimanded and should be warned that if he continues he could be banned.

Thanks,

Beer Guzzler

Dickhead
09-14-04, 18:25
Please ban Redneck3565 since he is attacking you and the way you run the board. What an ungrateful dickhead. Also his handle is stupid.

Rolly Polly
09-14-04, 18:35
I agree with Dickhead!

Redneck is an ungreatful moron.

Dear John 69
09-20-04, 05:03
Jackson,

How much longer do I have to put up with Chris H from Columbus attacking me on the Akron forum. He is continuing attacking me and it is getting to be a headach.

I thought this forum is to be use to help one another on sw action,not a forum to attack one another.

Please do something about this.

Thank you.

DJ69

Hi,

I am always willing to review problem reports and effect the appropriate action, but with everything I have to do to maintain the Forum on a daily basis, I find it somewhat time-consuming to hunt down and identify an exact report in the Forum from amongst the thousands of reports. Therefor, I would ask your assistance in helping me identify the report by asking you to please use the "Report this Post to a moderator" link at the bottom of the report.

When you select this link, the program will display a dialog box wherein you may enter your comments about the report. After that, please select the "Send Report Now" button at the bottom of the screen, and the Forum software will send me an email with your comments and a link directly back to the report. This makes it very easy for me to read your comments, and then go directly to the report where I can effect the appropriate response.

Thanks,

Jackson

Master Monger
09-25-04, 20:15
Jackson,

Here is a PM I got from Pura Tico, please ban him so he learns not to threaten people, plus his posts are as stupid as he sounds.

Name Change
You should seriously consider changing your name to " The BIG FOOL"

The Royle Dutch is a great Local Tico Family Hotel. It accomodates / suffers a few regular Gringo's well.

What it dosent need is a self important fool with a big mouth like you acting as a travel guide.

Remember FOOL "A dog doesn't shit in it's own yard" and "A Pig dosen't shit where it eats."

The Del Ray, Pesidente and Balmorel are set up to handel the regular Drunken Monger as well as novice monger trade.

Open your mouth again and the next time you stay at the RD you bed will be short sheeted.

Pura Vida, Pura Tico

Thanks Jackson, look forward to lots of posts and pictures from central and south america.

Travieso

Ernie88
09-25-04, 23:18
Lead Foot wrote on the Corpus Christi board that he is looking for "school girls" behind schools and that they need the "lunch money".

It may have been said in jest, but I think we should not make references about school girls or about looking for girls around schools.

My opinion.

Dutch Treat
09-30-04, 22:08
Jackson:

Please check the Philadelphia AMP board - it is degenerating into an exchange of nasty messages between Kilgore Trout and Vic Vega.

Dutch Treat
10-01-04, 19:07
Dear Jackson:

The situation on the Philladelphia AMP board with Vic Vega has gotten out of control. There are threats and slurs being issued, and you need to take charge of the situation.

Max999
10-02-04, 01:46
Jackson,

How about banning the apparent racist "Danger64" on the Virginia - Other Area board? His 9-30-04 post was laced with racial slurs like "sammies" (apparently slang for "Sambos") and "Bush Bunnies."

Personally, I don't care whether the sicko is a racist or not. But I'd think he could make his points on this very public forum without the racial slurs.

Max

HazlEyes
10-10-04, 01:50
Jackson, please review Phantom44's posts on the VA - Northern VA board. Frankly, I'm curious how a poster with barely a dozen msgs and such bad behavior makes senior status...

Dutch Treat
10-21-04, 14:17
Jackson:

Got another problem case on the Philadelphia AMP Board - Nip Tuck. His commentary is abusive and insulting to several members; as a new poster this is pretty bad.

Thanks for looking into this,

Dutch

Skagen
10-30-04, 20:05
User "hrchrister" on the NOrwegian forum apparently landed at WSG by mistake while searching for a Nazi message board.
- He is repeatedly posting racist messages and Nazi messages on on the Olso section of the Norway message board
- In addition, he is repeatedly sending me private messages of racist nature, including all sorts of loony ranting about Nazi race breeding philosophies.

How does a loser ike this get SENIOR member status?

Kindly delete this loser. He is posting non-relevant material, in addition to which the content of his posts could leave you liable under anti-racism laws which pertain to most of Europe.

Rolly Polly
11-01-04, 15:11
I noticed that this thread was started by someone other than the Admin, how did that happen?

Victor Lazlo
11-13-04, 20:33
Jackson,

After this clown posted his first message under Phnom Penh on 05-02-04, you asked other members to keep an eye on him. Today he posted the same message three places in the Dominican Republic forum. I think his post,

"Hi Guys,
I've been visiting DR for some time now and I'm looking for action in the seedier side of things. I mean I'm looking for loca chicas that are willing to do anything
(including, but not limited to golden/[CodeWord135] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord135), young women - 15/16 yrs and bestiality)."

Contains the magic words and numbers you require to squash this bug.

Hooky
11-19-04, 06:54
Jackson

It seems like the new format doesn't have the automatic spam reporting function as far as I can see.

On the Las Vegas thread, the following date and time:

11-16-04, 21:34

It is posted as a warning about a "scam" website, but it also seems to be advertising the services of a porn star, it also mentions sending money in advance, which seems a little suspicious to me.

So I wanted to let you know about it.

Hooky

Firedick
11-22-04, 01:28
Hooky

The little red triangle in the upper right corner is for reporting spam/bad reports.

FD

Gladiator
11-25-04, 00:38
I’d like to inform everyone that Chick Luver is a fraud.

He has recently posted a message (titled ‘Sex Guide in Kenya’) on the Kenya board that says:

‘I have been to Kenya many times and loves to visit the places for Mongering. Not much information is available in the Forum about this beautiful land. I am trying to give you some information, on the basis of my experience, about the land which may be useful for many.’

And after this there is an excellent report about the Kenyan sex scene.

The problem is that excellent report on Kenya has not been written by the wannabe monger Chick Luver, but by another person: let’s call the real author B.

A few weeks ago I posted a request for info on Kenya on this as well as on other boards as I’m planning to go on a sex safari next year, and in one of those other forums B appeared giving me excellent info, we moved to PM’s and emails and exchanged some extremely valuable pussy intelligence. B said he was putting together a sex guide on Kenya and he did so and posted it a few weeks ago in that other forum, which I won’t mention here because it’s not allowed to post addresses of competitor forums.

B wrote and posted on that forum the ‘Sex guide to Kenya’ that Chick Luver has now copied and pasted here saying that he has written it based on his own experience. As you can see, that’s utter BS.

B has told me he is not a member of this forum so he won’t complain here, but I think that it should be made public that Chick Luver is full of shit and his posts lack credibility – in fact, that guide to Kenya is excellent because it was copied from a good source, but God knows where he is copying his other stories from or if he is just making some of them up.

Jackson, I’m going to report his post to you, via the ‘report this post’ function, and I’ll give you exact details of the (free) forum where that report was posted a few weeks ago and who posted it, in case you want to confirm this info yourself, then it will be up to you what to do with this fraud – I guess you must have a sort of black list for frauds, trolls, etc who should be dealt with, eventually.

Local Expert
11-29-04, 10:04
Dear Jackson,

below is a post by "Guy #2" out of the Istanbul section, dated 26th November. I am fine with critics, but the one below goes a bit too far ! what does he want to tell us with "stupid jew" ? I believe this bloke is ready for a strict warning email by you.

"These are the worst posts I have ever seen. Where are the prices and info? All I see is some stupid part shots taken by some stupid jew. Isn't the purpose of this site to find cheap beautiful women. You guys post useless photos and info."

Daddy Lows
11-29-04, 17:18
Dear Jackson,

I agree with Local Expert. Guy#2 posted an offensive comment in the Turkey Photo Gallery (which was already sent to the moderator) and also, last week, the same Guy#2 attacked fellow member Big JP in the Japan Photo Gallery.

BTW, why is the function for looking up a member's recent post history disabled? It was extremely useful and a quick shortcut. I know I could just go to advanced search and put in an exact member name and press "show results as posts" but that would be too much work. :rolleyes: Just kidding. Great website. :p

Peace

Dickhead
11-30-04, 02:44
And he posted in the BA photo section, complaining about the women depicted. Hey, if he doesn't like the women down here, why doesn't he just sit his narrow ass at home? Ban this fuck.

Rush 2112
11-30-04, 03:57
Daddy Lows,
Click on the username in the post. There is a drop down menu. The link to find all of the user's posts is there.

Keep sending us the great pics!

K.J. Baltimonger

Robux
11-30-04, 05:01
Guy #2 must be an escaped lab experiment gone terribly, terribly wrong. Like a schitzed monkey throwing his virtual shit globally at this board.

1. He doesn't post information relevant to the stated goal of this site: To help men find women for sex.

2. He ran afoul of the no BS guideline early and offten.

3. He also seems to be flouting the new "serial antagonist" rule.

Not much of a case can be made in his defense, other that he was dropped on his head (repeatedly) as a child, and has a severe case of anti-solicial pathologies. Hmmmm.

Herr Jackson? What say you?

Robux.

Dear John 69
11-30-04, 17:21
Jackson,

I'm being harassed in the Akron forum, and yes I did click onto the complaint part of there post. Im being haraased by Chris H from Columbus,who has no right to post in Akron when he has nothing to contribute to it.

And the other one is Ray the Hunter, who has not posted in 9 mo. and the only contribution he has made to the Akron forum is to harassed me.

Thank you for looking into this

dj69

Dear John 69
12-05-04, 07:05
Jackson

I know im a very out spoken person and yes I know I rock some boats in this forum,but I do not like getting death threats in my pm box from Denny Sample in the Akron, Ohio forum. And I would gladly foward that message to you if you tell me how to do that.

dj69

Hi,

Just ignore him.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rush 2112
12-06-04, 04:36
Dear John 69,
it seems that anyone who disagrees with you is "attacking" you as you claim. here is my advice to you: GROW SOME THICK SKIN. Someone else disagrees with you, and your responses are extremely childish. It is either childish namecalling/accusations, or running to Jackson, begging for him to defend you like he is your big brother.

I got your PM the other day. No, Ray did not come to me to for anything. I did however read your complaint about him in this thread. I went to the Akron, OH section to see what the deal was. You made a disparaging comment about him there, about how he treats SW's. I know firsthand from an SW in Baltimore, MD who gets picked up by him when he's in town, that he treats her very well. Do I know him personally? No. But I'll take this SW at her word. I offered a simple rebuttal to what you posted.

As far as your beef with Chris H: You claim he can't get FS for $20 or less. If you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you. I'm not saying you can get top notch for that price, but you can get something. BTW: those hoes he takes pics of are definitely not from TJ.

Instead of pissing and moaning about these guys, try listening to them for a change. You might learn something. It's apparent to me, and I'm sure a lot of others who have to read some of the stuff you post, that you haven't tried yet.

Just my $0.02
K.J. Baltimonger

Dear John 69
12-10-04, 18:34
Denny latest attack on me is unjustified and his report should be pulled. It is very untrue and it is also very hurtfull to Samantha.

dj69

Rolly Polly
12-14-04, 22:28
John, pop some valiums already or better yet, get some thick skin.

Dear John 69
12-15-04, 06:40
john, pop some valiums already or better yet, get some thick skin.sorry rolly i do not need any recreational drugs like you do. and besides i do not take deaththreats in my pm lightly.

i beleive in freedom of speech,but when someone sends me a deathtreat in pm i have a right to respond. and besides that; why are you sticking up for him is he a personal friend of yours?

if you have read torchkit report,he says just to leave things alone. and now you come along and are trying to fan the flames. so why dont you just leave it alone.

and yes i do have thick skin i have been mongering for over 24 years, and beleive me i have survived the streets of akron.

dj69

Rolly Polly
12-16-04, 22:22
Jackson,

My amusment with Dear john 69 has finished. I can honestly say that he must be the most unpopular person on these boards! Check out what I posted in Ackron about the TREATENING PM he sent me. I think it's time to vote him off the island.....

Rolly out

Dear John 69
12-17-04, 06:20
Jackson,

My amusment with Dear john 69 has finished. I can honestly say that he must be the most unpopular person on these boards! Check out what I posted in Ackron about the TREATENING PM he sent me. I think it's time to vote him off the island.....

Rolly out No my threat came as a way of protecting myself. I feel that for someone that lives in Florida. That Rolly Polly has no right whats so ever to come into the Akron forum and attack me . Most of the attacks on me have been from mongers outside of the Akron forum.

I feel that these attacks have gone way too far and need to stop for everyone concerned. I admit that I have been wrong, but I also feel that I have a right to protect myself

And now it seems that Denny Sample is making threats against Samantha, which if I was him I would not do that. She will not go to the police, she has someone who will protect her.

I feel that some of these reports in the Akron forum should be pull asap

dj69

Dear John 69
12-22-04, 15:22
These personal attacks by this monger has to stop. He thinks by saying nasty stuff about Samantha on this forum, that it will dry out her buissness. Which it has not, as a matter of fact a few guys that do post on here see her on a regular basic.( And they have not come down with anything)

And some of the personal attacks on me here and im my pm box are very threatening and very insulting to say the least.

I also feel that Denny is a stalker because me and Samantha have seen him by her house a few times.

So please consider this, and respond accordingly

dj69

San70
12-27-04, 12:02
Dear Admin,

Please ban this racist dog named El Suave for his racist remarks which he uses to incite flame mails from other members. he has been flaming various members including some very senior members e.g. JSF

San

Freeler
02-25-05, 21:50
Jackson,

I can't find the 'report this post' button anymore so let me just tell you about this 'member' named
Duncan
who on
02-17-05 at 06:17
calls Macho Dik all sorts of names.

Now, honostly I do think that Macho Dik has his head screwed on in a rather stange way, BUT Duncan is clearly breaking all the 'be nice to other members' rules you've put in place in the past,

Thanks,
Freeler

Robux
02-26-05, 01:07
Freeler,

I don't know Duncan, nor have I followed Macho Dik's posts, but in Duncan's defense Macho Dik was asking a question that could easily be construed as race baiting. It was something along the lines of Why do you guys like dark skinned women. I think they're ugly. That could be interpreted as pretty odious and I called Macho Dik out on it. Granted, I was a bit more diplomatic than Duncan. I chose to treak Dik like an ignorant child while Duncan chose to treat him like a man.

My vote, if I may be so presumtuous to claim that priviledge here in Jackson's sandbox, is to let Duncan off with a ruler to his wrist, and to give Dik a paddling.

Robux

Local Expert
03-09-05, 17:38
Jackson: Would you please check the Turkey-Board and ban "MEMBER # 2873" and "Gollum Smeagol". Those folks copy and paste pictures from porn videos and tell bullshit stories.

Thank you

Freeler
03-14-05, 19:40
Jackson,

Yes, Routard is a SPAMMER!!!
Just look at the The Netherlands pages or just ban the sucker without looking.
It's that bad!

Regards,
Freeler

Novize
03-14-05, 21:24
I think, Routard has done a great job with listing all the clubs in the several regions. Why should he be banned? I think, his list should be sticked at the top of the threads, for they give a good overview over the different places.

Regards,

Novize

Intransit
04-03-05, 04:13
Jackson:

In the Beijing section we're seeing posts by "Horny Girl," who is offering girls for service and posting photos from the Web of at least one well-known category III star. It's annoying and not in keeping with the forum's rules.

Domino
04-03-05, 04:47
Maybe I sshuld report Freeler for not knowing that the exclamation sign in the bottom left hand corner of a report is the button we now use to report a message to Jackson;)
Also: Hotel Rwanbda is dl very slowly. Simplest thing might be to buy it next time I am in Bkk.
Also, on security, I have dl 4 adwares that are in a compressed file. Norton identified them but cannot delete them. The online scan does not identify them and I cannot find them on a physical search.

Ngp477
04-06-05, 22:38
i received this abusive pm from doc bill. he should be banned for his false allegations of being a child **** and for his threats.

"get help, ****!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are one sick cookie, pal. ... i guess since you're such a fucking loser that the only people who will fuck you are little girls that you pay it shouldn't surprise me.

i'm warning you now, and i only warn once. ..."

Ngp477
04-06-05, 22:45
received from Doc Bill by PM:

"One more thing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know when you're going to be in Cartagena. Watch your back. You have no idea the friends I have or the resources I have."

Octatron
04-22-05, 00:09
I Don’t have time to post all his entertaining PM's. But like 95% of us know he is a racist moron, and has nothing useful to write.

Hypothetically speaking, all I need is his IP and I can implement Chaos into his miserable and pathetic life.

Happy Hunting!

Re: octatron

I take a big shit on you octatron, your mother sucks the cum out of my balls. I treat your mother like such a whoore.

Cheers

KOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octatron
Your as stupid as they come. Like everyone knows your such a loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Of Sluts
Hey Octy,

YOUR MOM IS A *****, I SHIT ON YOU, GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU LICK NIGGER BALLS FOR FIVE DOLLARS. GO SIPHON THE CUM OUT OF YOUR DADS BALLS.

IN CONCLUSION, GO FUCK YOURSELF, COCKSUCKER.

KOS , ALWAYS IN THE HOUSE

You are the most stupid, idiot who has ever been on this forum. Your so fucking stupid, that's why your brother hates you so much. Yeah that's right, we know who you are, you fucking moron.

[/QUOTE]

Lorenzo
04-30-05, 06:06
I completely agree with Mister Solo about banning Nibu Raphael (note: this is the first time I have ever advocated banning anyone.) He is a complete idiot, contributes absolutely nothing of worth to this forum, and takes up an inordinate amount of valuable space.

Lorenzo

Domino
05-02-05, 02:56
Hi, i just wanted to know how your supply of Viagra is doing...I have a new stock of Generic Viagra called Vega 100. It is a great product and seems to be very popular.

Let me know if you need any. Visit my website for pricing. Thanks
Cubanito

www.freewebs.com/viagra-world

I got this unsolicited PM I thought you might be interested in as it violates several of your rules.

Crypton
05-03-05, 01:45
Please Ban Aussie Greg, He Called Me A Fucking Idiot In His Last Post In Medellin.

At least he knows when and where to use the caps key.

JacksonLOL: Are you sure this guy is not KOS in disguise?

Bsides, AG called him a "Fucken idiot"

Member #1005
05-04-05, 09:49
Jackson,

I would like to nominate Mikster to be banned; this guy contributes nothing of value to the Philippines forum and despite being asked to stop wasting bandwidth with his nonsense rants he continues - why?

The threats are not a problem, since it’s all talk, but l do draw a line at the posting of bogus information on his part.

Simmer
05-16-05, 19:39
Firstly I'd rather not get anybody banned - but if that's the only way to shut these people up, then I'd be happy. JuiceSpike and The Traveller are the main culprits but others are getting involved. Their bitching at each other has now spread to FOUR threads, all in the Asia/Thailand section.

Anyway, if anything can be done, I'd appreciate it - as I'm sure many others would. Too much useful information is being hidden by their ranting at each other.

Thanks

Gladiator
05-22-05, 00:25
hi jackson,

recently the traveler has kindly invited me to think about his case and give my opinion on it. i usually use this forum exclusively to find (or provide) information about where to find women around the world and don’t normally pay any attention to off-topic discussions, such as the traveler case, but since he has invited me to give my opinion i will oblige.

the traveler is also known as ‘the ****boy’, but i find this nickname disrespectful, i’d call him the member who tends to fuck ‘accidentally’ ****d girls in thailand.

you probably remember his case: he posted long ago a series of photos of some of the ****d thai girls that he has abused in pattaya, some of them looked no older than 15 yo (under thai standards) so many members reported those photos to you and they also started to criticize the traveler for his habit of fucking child-looking thai girls under the age of 18. those photos were eventually deleted.

since then the traveler has been caught a number of times in his own network of lies, which makes him look even guiltier than when he first posted the photos of some of his victims.

his latest blatant lie is that he actually fucked only one ****d girl, a girl who was 17 but about to turn 18, though she looked like 20 yo. can you believe this? many of us (including you, i suppose) clearly remember that he posted the pictures of 4-5 different ****d girls that he admitted to have had sex with, some of them looked extremely young, well below 18 yo, and he has been lately posting the blatant lie that it was only one girl, as if it had been just an irrelevant one-off event. but this is just the latest layer of muddle that this compulsive liar has tried to throw on his crimes against children.

when he first posted those photos it could be argued that there was a remote chance that he was really a straightforward guy who had accidentally fucked all those child-looking girls under 18 yo (he might have some eyesight condition or something), but now that he has devoted hundreds of posts for over one year to cunningly try to hide his crimes with confusion, blatant lies and even flames with other members, it seems quite clear that this is not the case of a straightforward member who was trying to warn others: this is the case of a serial child-abuser who has intentionally and repeatedly broken thailand’s child prostitution laws.

as all ****s, the traveler is not really aware of his condition and he considers himself neither ill nor a criminal, he will go to any lengths to deny his crimes – in a recent post he was even trying to argue that it is lawful to fuck 15 yo girls in thailand, it was the result of his ‘research’ in certain website.

****philia is a very serious sexual disorder and professional psychiatric treatment is essential in order to deal with it. the traveler is not going to benefit from posting on this forum in search of some self-respect; and, on the other hand, this forum is not gaining any benefit from having a **** in denial stage posting misinformation and starting flames.

Nibu Raphael
05-25-05, 23:15
Why not Ban him from his constant spamming. Anyone who knows Me knows I live up to most of my promises about traveling. Jacksons knows that too. I have been to Argentina about 4 times the same with Brazil about 4 times. I have lived in Peru for 4 years and have been to Mexico more then 4 times too and lived there for over 8 months in 1998. Ha more 4s to add there too. Just ask my friends like Judd,Johan 007,Screwed Up,Mountain Guy,El Mercanario,David 33,Johnny Wadd,Bruno,Steven and others that have met up with me in Lima Peru and other places. Remember Rodrigo who was my right hand man in Brazil a few years back? Lexton I met up with in Ascunsion Paraguay too. Dickead,Jackson,Capt. Dave and others I have met up with in Argentina. This Guy Peter Solano or Mister Solo as he might be called gets way with so much. Shit with the Dollar falling so much under Bush and Peter and his high prices this is not fair. How many times in Lima Have I took guys out and never asked for someone to pay me a for a Fuck. My friends have paid for a Fuck for Me like Bruno and Steve for that Big Titter in Lima the same with Chicagoboy and Judd but I never asked. I will not give up cause I like to help out fellow Mongers. I think maybe even Elversele is Peter Solano too. Lets not SPAM Guys and Monger,Sincerly Nibu R. PS JACKSON KEP UP THE GREAT WORK,Your friend Nibu Raphael.

Jaimito Cartero
05-26-05, 02:53
It's the end of the world. When Nibu complains about someone else spamming, you know that it's all coming to an end.

Dickhead
05-26-05, 04:19
Nibu whOm I Met one Timeee is basiCally hamrless but did Way Two Much Acid at some Piontt and four Him to Say that some One Eelse is Spamming is so FucKing ludicrous thhatt I can Not Even Bee Lieve it. I am Roooollliiingg on the FlooR laughing my FukKing ass OFFF rith now.

Daddy Rulz
05-26-05, 06:53
Eye wud lik 2 complan about Dikhead. Hes not funy an kant spel

Member #1005
05-26-05, 09:00
daddy rulz

wat u mien he kaяnt speel¿

maň he toort me eγretДng i n0o

:)

Young & Restless
05-27-05, 00:11
Nibu Raphael,

What's the deal with you and Peter Solano? I've seen you two at each others throats on other web-sites and it seems like you provoke him most of the time. If his post bother you that much, why not make life simple and just put him on your ignore list? The webmaster on the other site threatened to suspend both of your accounts. If that happened here wouldn't that drive you crazy since you have over four thousand post on this site and only about one thousand five hundred on the other? Just some food for thought...

Ok dude, aside from that, keep up the good work!! ;-)

Y & R

1Ball
06-07-05, 02:38
Hi Jackson, could you have a look at the photo gallery in Costa Rica. Tweedle is posting what is obviously fake photos, and members want him out of there.

thanks

1ball

Nyc Expat
06-07-05, 04:28
Ban him from the website and remove the entire collection of photos on the website.

Trottle Buck
06-07-05, 06:08
Indeed his photos are fake from the Costa Rica reports.

Buko Max
06-07-05, 08:34
Please deal with tweedleD's theivery. He is doing the same thing on the LA thread in the USA section! He also goes by the name of TweedleDummy. How appropriate!

Excelsior!

Mattrick

Simmer
06-07-05, 19:57
Ok, maybe I was a little generous last time. They are really getting tiresome now. Here's a snapshot of the statistics on the Thailand photos thread:

The Traveler: 9.5 irrelevant posts; 0.5 relevant
Terry Terrier: 4.0 irrelevant; 1 relevant
JuiceSpike: 3.5 irrelevant; 3.5 relevant
Freeler: 2.5 irrelevant; 0.5 relevant
Domino: 2 irrelevant; 0 relevant
Gladiator: 1 irrelevant; 1 relevant

(half points if the post contains at least some relevant information/pictures)

I make that 56% of posts on the first page alone are irrelevant to the forum in hand. I would guess that eliminating one perp would mostly stop the rest. Jackson, it's in your worthy hands - please make good use of them! Thanks.

WillySP
06-08-05, 02:24
I have to agree with the others. These posts and pictures need to be removed.

I have never reported anyone before, but to post others pictures or those that are obviously not their own is uncalled for.

Jackson if you could remove them from the Costa Rica section and ban him it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Domino
06-08-05, 02:50
Dear Mr Jackson
I write in connection with my son, John T Domino who is so upset at your latest action against him that he can no longer get a woody from the dead skanks Dickhead draws his attention to.
He points out to me that Tweedle is also being attacked, simply because he is circumcized in some photos and uncircumized in others. Although Domino finds this no more surprising or unusual than some of the inconsistencies in The Traveler's photos, he does not worry too much about it and has tried to stay above it all; my little John likes to stay out of trouble and away from trouble makers like The Traveler and his pathetic friends. The Traveler has even taken to stealing one of Skinless' trademark lines now (Choirboys). and that is not nice.

My little John also has an aversion to dicks, all dicks, and he has even asked that nice little Juice Spike not to post any more photos of his nice little dick. He is a sensitive and hard working little monger. Please reconsider your latest action.

Suzy W Domino.

ps: what is the big deal about the photos anyway? Although we can all agree The Traveler and The Tweedle steal their photos, is it such a big deal as long as they do not totally clutter up the boards? I have only looked at a few of Tweedle's stolen photos but I would be glad of clarificaion as to why guys post/look at the photos which is the most popular part of your site? Is it
1. to get a hard on and jack off.
2, to boast.
3. to see what is out there.
4. to get revenge on the skanks who clapped them.
5. to prove their love to the skanks who clapped them.

Peter Solano
06-09-05, 05:17
Thanks for the PM Elversele,Hi Mistersolo.(will be home tomorrow at noon call me.)
Yeah it was expected, he is just trying to get attention, since his posting don`t get any.Everybody ignores him. I feel sorry for him.Since I also get a chance to vote, I also vote to BAN NIBU RAPHAEL.

Junior
06-27-05, 19:44
Hi Jackson,

Please have a look at the Rio de Janeiro thread and clean it up a bit.

Thanks.
Junior

Domino
07-06-05, 00:30
mickymonger
Reports: 8 escorts

hello mate

i am contacting you on behalf of a friend in the uk who works for an escort agency. she is looking for someone to help recruit a few girls for work in england.
if you can help her name is tina her email address is >>>>??????@yahoo.co.uk This is probaboy someone he just wants spammed

Dorman
07-09-05, 07:29
I want the admin to remove a post by Pro this week which made accusations against me of the worst kind and which are completely unsubstantiated.

Domino
07-12-05, 12:53
Boy, out of all the Australian women that you could have ran into, you ran into some slant eyed reject. I personally avoid the majority of Asian women in Australia. .

Jackson: The term slant eyed reject is abusive and racist. CBCG should refrain from spreading his racist tripe here. He says I am a gay SF hooker being butt fucked by Sergio (more anti Italian racism and homophobia) but, like the trolls on the Thai board, he should be reined in. Perhaps, like them, it is impossible to stop his juvenile outbursts.

The Traveler
07-13-05, 19:33
Jackson,

I kindly ask you to finally end that nonsense in the Thai section which is caused by Domino's little personal war against me. He also keeps attacking other members who dare to differ from him.
Occasionally he manages to get support from his friends (e.g. Gladiator) who seem to like group bashing, but it originates from Domino and his bad attitude.

His constant rantings, flaming and character assassinations are a severe violation of the forum rules. Other posters have been banned for less.

It's already going on for almost 2yrs now and I wonder how much more patience you will have. As far as I understand you do know Domino and have met him in person. I guess this is the reason why you still tolerate his bad behaviour. In the past he had been a good poster and took part in the FAQs but this was long ago and I wonder if it is enough to allow him to constanly violate your rules and put the Thai section in turmoil again and again.

In the end it's your site and you have to decide what kind of posts you like to see in the forum but I thought the purpose of this forum is to help each other instead of bashing each other and fighting all the time.

Thank you

1Ball
07-14-05, 12:36
Jackson, any chance you can confine Domino to his new thread please? you created a thread in LOS, just so a few of these idiots could flame each other , without disrupting the other threads. Many have asked Domino to confine his venom to this new thread, to no avail. It would be wonderful if he could be put on a leash, at least in the Thai board, as it is getting very old.

thank you

The Traveler
07-14-05, 20:21
jackson,

domino keeps insulting other members, posting hate messages and tries to put the thai forum into turmoil again.
this is not an occasional incident but a constant threat to all those who want to exchange infos in a peaceful environment.

i wonder how long you will let him do that and why did you set up posting rules but do not enforce them ?
it seems that you do care more about the form of a post than it's contents.

it's your site, but you have to decide what kind of posts you want to see here. if you don't take action and allow him to go on with it then you will be a part of the problem. his flaming has nothing to do with free speech and your inactivity regarding this matter will only worsen it.

in case you just tolerate his behaviour because you have met him (he claims to have met you) and think of him as being a friend, you should ask yourself what kind of friend he is, if he doesn't respect your hard work.

thank you

Gladiator
07-15-05, 21:40
jackson,

here he is again, spoiling the atmosphere, trying to get rid of those who know what he does and what he is.

in this latest flame domino’s sin was to tell a lazy newbie, who had posted a question that had already been answered 1000’s of times before, to rtff, and then the paedo-traveler jumped on him as if he had committed a genocide.

some posters say they have met the paedo-traveler and he was a good guy, and i don’t doubt it – most paedophiles are, apparently, good guys who lead normal lives.

the paedo-traveler looks each day more and more desperate, he knows that there are a few of us (including you, jackson) who saw the pictures of all those (multiple) **** girls, as young as 15-16, that he intentionally abused, before they were deleted.

i’m sure that you remember that there were a few different (disgustingly young) girls and not only one 17 yo, as the paedo-traveler is continuously preaching in his defence, the paedo-traveler thinks that since most members are relatively new and weren’t here at the time he can get away with it. no one would have criticized the paedo-traveler for fucking just one 17 yo about to turn 18, the paedo-traveler was criticized because he had intentionally abused many clearly **** girls, he was (and still is) targeting them, breaking not only this forum’s rules by posting info about where and how to abuse them, but, most importantly, breaking thailand’s child prostitution laws.

some have been banned from this forum for requesting info about where to find minors, the only difference between them and the paedo-traveler is that the paedo-traveler already knows where to find them.

The Traveler
07-16-05, 18:25
gladiator,

i didn't jump on domino for his aggressive reply to ljohnson's question, which was indeed never asked before. i just told domino that this forum was intended to share info and to help each other and that i make my own decisions if i will answer a question or not. i don't need domino to tell me if i am allowed to answer and to decide which questions might be asked.
this was just another example of his constant misbehaviour and why more and more members tend to ask me legitimate questions by pm instead of posting them in the appropriate section.

domino is also currently involved in fights with three guys - which were all started by him without being provoked.
what does it tell you ? who is the real troublemaker in the forum ?

i posted three pics - not four or five - of young looking thai girls, but none of them looked "disgustingly young".
one was a 17+yr old prostitute named nu who lied about her age and worked in a bar at pattaya soi 8. the second was a confirmed 18yr old prostitute named ging who was working in a bar in soi 6 and the third was a 17yr old which i saw in a bar in soi 7 but i did not take her, just issued a warning instead so others might avoid her.

furthermore you are misusing the term "****".
please provide the correct definition of a **** and compare it with what had really happen.

also have a short look at your wording. this isn't the post of a concerned adult, your agenda can be seen easily. you do lie by intention and misinform those who aren't involved and don't know the facts just to create a "case".
your agenda and tactics are clear, character assassination by constant repetition of your unjustified accusations - the word "****" occurs 10 times in your short post including wrong spelling - to burn it into the memory of other members. this has been going on for almost two years now and you guys won't find an end.

it's also quite remarkable, that you didn't even lost a word about those who said that they never check ids and that they give shit if a girl is of legal age or not, a prostitute is a prostitute for them. i am your only target. that makes it even more clear that this is only about your little personal war and that you don't care about the issue.

you try to give the impression that i target ****d and provide info on how and where to find them, so it should be an easy task for you to provide a link to any of these imaginary posts.
btw, as you just said, i have met many members and went mongering with them, some of them even have been with me almost around the clock (e.g. tapioca) but nobody confirmed your unjustified accusations. isn't it strange or do you imply that they are "****s" ?

if i would target ****d, would i admit to have run into that 17+yr old and issue a warning or would i keep it for myself ? which behaviour is more likely and logical ?

domino started to attack me about a month after i posted those pics, neither him nor you had any problem with those pics until i dared to make an innocent joke about domino aka skinless. after that he looked for something to start an argument and tried to get support from his few friends for a joined attack on me. he was obviously successful with it in your case.

don't you also wonder that only domino and you keep attacking me but no other members support him ? in fact, many people told me by pm that you guys are morons and that i should ignore you.

you also forgot to mention that jackson had no prob with these pics as well, he just deleted them on my request when i tried to stop skinless aka domino's flaming.

you also try to make us believe that jackson does share your point of view, which isn't the case. in fact he told me shortly after domino started that personal war against me that "personally, i think the other members were either deliberatly misunderstanding your intent, or they were just looking for an excuse to start an argument, or both.

anyway, someone like you should be the last to accuse someone else of targeting ****d. you said "if a girl looks like 18, i will fuck her" and acted accordingly, so you obviously don't care about the age of a girl.

no need to lie about all those facts, they are documented in here.

The Traveler
07-16-05, 18:55
Jackson,

sorry that I did quote out of your PM.
I usually don't do that, but since you keep silent just watching it, I thought it is necessary to do so, because your objectivity and patience is wrongly intrepreted as support by those who are constantly looking for trouble.

Gladiator
07-18-05, 21:25
i posted three pics - not four or five - of young looking thai girls, but none of them looked "disgustingly young".
one was a 17+yr old prostitute named nu who lied about her age and worked in a bar at pattaya soi 8. the second was a confirmed 18yr old prostitute named ging who was working in a bar in soi 6 and the third was a 17yr old which i saw in a bar in soi 7 but i did not take her, just issued a warning instead so others might avoid her.

here is a clear proof of a self-confessed child-abuser at denial stage.

they all looked disgustingly young (not to you, though) and that’s why a lot of guys reported the pics straightaway to jackson so that they were deleted immediately.

there were at least 4-5 different girls, all of them **** according not only to their childish looks but also to your comments above their pictures.

all the pictures were taken in your room, none of them was outdoors, so did you invite these **** girls to your room just to take pictures of them? yes, sure…

i remember those pictures, most of the guys that were members at the time probably remember them too, not every day a paedophile turns up on this forum posting pictures of child-looking, clearly **** girls who he has happened to fuck ‘by accident’.

paedo-traveler,

since i joined this discussion -on your own request- a couple of months ago i’ve been telling you that these aren’t insults or flames, this is just my opinion based on what i’ve seen and what i’ve read. this is just friendly advice, as i’ve said before.

you, however, won’t rehabilitate simply by reading my posts, you need proper professional counselling and treatment: arrange an appointment with a psychiatrist, show him all the pics of thai **** girls that you posted here (and any others you may have) and tell him that you flew half-way around the world in order to abuse them.

listen to his diagnosis and then follow his advice and course of treatment.

not only will it be of benefit to you, but, most importantly, it will benefit your potential future victims: thai children.

The Traveler
07-18-05, 22:30
gladiator,

as usual you make statements about someone you don't know about and do lie by intention just to create a "case". why not read back in the appropriate section why the pics were deleted ? it's documented there that jackson only deleted them because i asked him to do so.

you also avoid to provide any evidence for your accusations and where are the requested links to those posts you complained about ?

btw, your posts already disqualify you, since everybody with a bit of common sense can see through you.

anyway, your commitment and dedication to that issue seems to be limited to insults and flames. as you might know, prostitution - especially of ****d - is often caused by poverty and lack of opportunities due to lack of education. because of that i am a regular donator to the father ray foundation, which runs an orphanage in pattaya. i have already provided proof for that by posting a photo of a letter from the fr. ray foundation. i have also asked you and domino to put some actions behind your empty words and to donate some money as well. your response was nothing.

so it's quite obvious that you aren't really concerned about that issue and just misuse it for your little stupid personal war against me. someone like you, who values a few bucks over those poor children should better keep quiet, especially someone with your history.

remember, you said "if she looks 18 i will fuck her" and of course you acted accordingly !
so you already told us that you in fact do not care if you fuck ****d or not.

anyway, you and your pal domino have repeatedly put the thai section into turmoil and now you try to do that again in here ?
where is the benefit in it for the forum ?

if you can't control yourself and need to flame me, why not do it in the sandbox jackson set up for crap like that or move it to pm. or do you need an audience ?

you guys have threatened me several times but each time i offered you to meet me you declined. so why don't you have the balls to threaten me in the real world ?

have a look at the travel plans section in the thai forum to find out what the other members think about domino and people like you.
i am not willing to keep that nonsense going on forever, therefore you will be ignored from now on.

respect jackson's hard work and try to remember the purpose of this forum.

Gladiator
07-20-05, 02:34
If you can't control yourself and need to flame me, why not do it in the sandbox Jackson set up for crap like that or move it to PM. Or do you need an audience ?

You guys have threatened me several times but each time I offered you to meet me you declined. So why don't you have the balls to threaten me in the real world ?

Lies, lies and more lies… that’s the only thing we can expect from someone like The Traveler.

The Traveler,

I’ve never threatened you nor have you ever invited me to meet you, you know it and all the regulars in the Thai forum know it too, even those who are most sympathetic towards you. Once again you are getting caught in your own puerile lies.

Anyway, meeting me won’t solve your problem because I’m not a specialist in the rehabilitation of child abusers; sadly I wouldn’t be able to help you, I could only tell you that you should arrange an appointment with a good professional in that field, explain to him your adventures in the paedophile circles of Pattaya, your perverted attraction for orphanages and, above all, show him all the photos of your disgustingly young victims.

In fact, that’s the only advice I can give you: look for help, traveler, you need it.

I can copy and paste this advice and send you a PM if you like or I can also paste it into one of the couple of sandboxes with your name on them, which Jackson had to create specifically to keep your BS away from the rest of us.

Ngp477
07-25-05, 01:13
he should be banned and not have his special column.

Domino
08-03-05, 12:49
Jackson: Please see iball's complaint against me quoted in full, as well as a pm from him showing he deliberately flames; iball.iball, you may recall, is the "gentleman" who posted a nude photo of a very little girl in the middle of a fight about fuckling little girls and wondered why anyone objected to him doing showing a naked girl for titillation purposes. Please also note, for what it is worth,
1. 1ball is now officially on my ignore list. This is despite all the advice and information he got frorm me, none of which was or could be reciprocated as he is a one trick act.
2. iball has attacked Gladiator and Freeler because of The Traveler, aka &&&&&. Please note that Gladiator gave an excellent overall take on Pattaya and, in that sense, his posts would have to be among the very best. He regards Pattaya as a big durian, there solely for his benefit. As Iball, meanwhile, just flits in and out to Bangkok, he should maybe confine his comments to the Travel Plans/Lonely Mongers corner. Freeler has supplied more detailed and pertinent information than anyone else. The fact that iball cannot see that there is no difference between Beach Road and other skanks is iball's problem, no one else's. If he wants to pay more, that is nothing to shout about. The Big Breasted One, who worked as bargirl, go go and feelancer, was the same basic person in all three "entry level" positions.
3. iball says I should be caged. Please note that is plagiarizing an earlier request by Firedick concerning Samas Aran. Even there, he could not be original but just is his same, sad choir boy parrot.
4. Samus Aran was in the original spat here between Skinless, Bo Bo and Zxelda. Bo Bo was a total psycho with a real world reputation to back it up. Skinless talked Bi Bo out of it with help from Xzeldwa. The Traveler simply took more effort. But he too is beginnng to see the error of his ways. The point here is Samus is not a violent or aggressive person. He makes a point that is worth making over and over again. It is good to disagree and having Samus to disagree with should make mongers pause to ponder on the Cognito ergo sum principle. But some people do not want to think and others are incapable of thinking with anything but their very little heads:). They simply want to boast about the young farmyard girls they bonk. They are pathetic. I wil pray for them all at church where I am going to pick up the most beautiful chick I have ever seen in the Philippines. I think I am in love.
5. Finally Jackson, have you been to Mindanao? I ask because all the pimps calls their charges chicks, same same as you.

Now bye bye for now. Time for pussy.
And bye bye 1ball. You are now cast out into the realms of darkness. No more free advice from me:)

Jackson, any chance you can confine Domino to his new thread please? you created a thread in LOS, just so a few of these idiots could flame each other , without disrupting the other threads. Many have asked Domino to confine his venom to this new thread, to no avail. It would be wonderful if he could be put on a leash, at least in the Thai board, as it is getting very old.

thank you
1ball
Reports: 513 dickhead

I see traveler has picked up where you and I left off. Here goes another Traveler / Skinless discussion LOL

BTW, that photo of the monks that skinless took is still there. i saved it to my hard drive, just in case i need it down the road

1Ball
08-03-05, 14:33
Hey pizza boy, if you are going to complain about someone, at least get the name right.

The Traveler
08-03-05, 18:24
Domino,

you should be the last to complain about other members.

You like to put the forum into turmoil again and again and again ... You and your few "friends" enjoy group bashing, you also use to threaten other members besides calling them names, insulting them and making unjustified accusations.

You constantly violate the following forum rules :
Discussions of Sex with Minors (under 18), Repetitive Postings, Personal Insults & Attacks, Hate Messages, Racist Messages, Deliberate Disinformation, General BS

You also like to lecture others and try to tell them, when and where to post what, or not to post at all. This is not your forum, if you like to play God, set up your own site and play your little kindergarden games there.

We are mature guys who like to exchange infos in a peaceful environment on how and where to find women, exchanging travel infos and helping each other. Nobody is interested in your little personal wars you like to start because of your ever boring life.

Grow up, get a life and respect the other members of that site and not to forget Jackson's hard work for us.

The Traveler
08-03-05, 18:27
1ball,

spelling was never Domino's forte, even though he likes to lecture others and complains about their writing styles.

Great pic, spot on. :)

Member #1005
08-05-05, 08:07
Tee it up has spoken the gospel truth. Clandestine is a self proclaimed African American who's ashamed of his people's past and claiming to be "better" (educated), but instead of changing the worlds' perceptions, he's taking advantage of young desperate girls from third world nations and bragging about it...he should be in jail or, at the very least, getting ***** slapped by the WSG members who frequent PI.

Is it no wonder that we have an HIV epidemic in this world?

In previous posts, Clandestine talks about having the worst case of Gonorrhea in the "history of the world", yet he's he's still looking for bareback sex...HELLO McFly...! His attitude is common amoung AA's (selfish and lazy). They should be banned from PI. Let's face it, PI is one of the last places on EARTH where a good, decent person can find the girl of his dreams. A girl that has not been VICTIMIZED by the diseases of Clandestine, Asian Rain and "lil' fella" Deep Diver. The less PI is exposed to these diseased "homies" the better. IMHO.

The truth will set you free.

Excuse me Traveler, 1ball and Domino & Co to butt into your private rant here (maybe you guys could get together and write a book because you have written so much about so little?)

Jackson,

Anyway, if this post were not bad enough, but it turns out that Face Pisser, Tee It Up and Dashing Don are in fact the same person. This idiot is hiding behind various alias to bring the forum into disrepute, with his little racist rants and he (all three alias should be kicked off the forum), period!

Its not like I have ever seen one post from this pathetic guy anyway who is either a very sad lonely individual or mentally derange, either way he needs help not a platform to post his nonsense from.

Regards, l appreciate all your hard work and effort you put into the forum and lets keep this site moving forward not backward.

Juniour

Domino
08-05-05, 10:04
Junior
I have out the two wankers you mention on my Ignore list and I am informed they are now following my example like the silly little kf puppies that they are.
The Traveler, incidentally, believes anyone going to the Phils (or Kenya) goes there to fuck children. That includes you as well as iball and some others. I was going to go to Negros but the flames on the Negros board turned me off.
Dashing Don, from what I can gather, is a straight enough guy who goes to places to fuck women. I strongly doubt he is using any alias. He did post a useful post in the Skinless/KF thread and that indicates he is not playing any games. The others i don't know but there does seem to be a lot of flaming in the Phils sections. I am too busy bonking to engage in that stuff so I leave it to kf, iball and the others.

The Traveler
08-05-05, 17:33
Junior,

agreed, it's not that 1ball or me are into such thing, but there is a problem named Domino aka Skinless.
If you look at the Thai forum you will see that Jackson felt the need to create 3 new threads so far, just to move the stupid discussion Domino aka Skinless ignited.

He is stalking me for two years now and it is quite boring sometimes. He hasn't provided anything of value to the forum during the last two years. His posts usually consist of rantings against other members, degrading comments about Thai people in general, the Royal family and especially P4P girls. He likes to provoke other members and tries to tell them what to do.

He is the Osama bin Laden of that forum, you have to follow his self made rules and if you dare to differ your character will be assassined by unjustified accusation and constant insults and flaming.

In short, he is a disgrace for the forum and for human mankind.

MeatMan
08-06-05, 02:40
Jackson,

Need some asprin?

Sorcerer
08-11-05, 11:15
Jackson,

Please refer to the section on German Partytreff clubs. A number of regular users would love you to please cleanse the forum of posts from CBGBConnisur . He is ruining the forum. Please see the same requests of others inthe forum.

Thank you
Sorcerer

Member #1005
08-11-05, 18:10
"my post was an attempt at satire and that I thought discussions about race in the PI was worthwhile discussion topic"

His attitude is common amoung AA's (selfish and lazy). They should be banned from PI. Let's face it, PI is one of the last places on EARTH where a good, decent person can find the girl of his dreams. A girl that has not been VICTIMIZED by the diseases of Clandestine, Asian Rain and "lil' fella" Deep Diver. The less PI is exposed to these diseased "homies" the better. IMHO.

Sorry… FP/TIU/DD, I didn’t quite get the joke bit and please explain the “satire” to me?

But we do agree that people who post pure bogus and racist information should be banned on here.

Juniour

Henio
08-11-05, 20:41
Jackson,

I second Sorcerer's request banning CBGBConnisur. He is fucking up the German FKK forum and everyone there is getting pretty fed up with the guy. He keeps interfering with his rambling as well as degrading sexist and racist remarks. Please make him go away.

Chivaz

Dickhead
08-14-05, 21:42
Agree that CBGB should be banned for continued racist remarks. More complaints about "slant-eyed Asians" in the AW forum. Basically an asshole and not a very logical or high-level thinker, either.

Organicgrowth
08-16-05, 22:32
I agree 100% with DH & Chivaz.

Silver Shadow
08-17-05, 01:22
Agree that CBGB should be banned for continued racist remarks. More complaints about "slant-eyed Asians" in the AW forum. Basically an asshole and not a very logical or high-level thinker, either.

Dickhead is silly. If he were old enough, every Jap would be a slant-eyed invader, and unable to motivate very far in New York without getting his/her ass kicked.

We're gotten a bit bond that, and while there are still people who are unhappy about their sons and kin being resentful about the two generations ago who were willing to give us up their lives in order to cause us pain. The there is a new order in Japan, who recognizes some past problems.

I've divested myself of my far east monkey and whale research, but if anyone is interested, I think this bunch would be happy with your participations.

Regards.

Jim

Freeler
09-09-05, 18:09
Hi Jackson,

We currently have a poster on the Thai board, Yodsaker (6 posts...), who flames and flames and flames, but doesn't post shit.

Regards,
Freeler