PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City - 2002 Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

DevilDog
10-16-02, 21:49
Caken4u, I fully agree with FD and the Progman. I will be there from 3-8 Nov and staying at the Orchid also. For sure do not need a guide, there will be plenty of guides (Free) and others that will take care of you so you dont get ripped off. contact me at devildog@easyriders.com to coordinate. If you get there before me keep hte SM cold!! semper fi devildog

Progman
10-16-02, 23:50
devildog,

You're leaving AC on the 8th? Well, that blows! That's when I get in. I should be arriving sometime around 1:00 PM. Sounds like we will just be missing each other on this trip.

...(prog)

Iceman27
10-17-02, 03:09
Prog, DD, FD, Cebu,

Sorry for the silence guys and my lack of contributions. Been on the road like crazy...Brazil, Hawaii, Argentina and Miami...boy do I have stories. I'll save it for a nice cold San Mig in AC. I'm locked in for 2-16 November so I can definitely link up for some drinks and tall tales. Planned on meeting prog there as I'll be staying at the Orchid too. Let me know if you are up for drinks and a pub crawl.

Prog,

Send a few picks of your BKK trip. Talk to you soon.

Iceman

Progman
10-17-02, 04:20
Iceman, devildog, and DirtyD,

I sent you guys 7 pics from Thailand (three separate emails). They're rated PG-13. Sorry but I didn't get a chance to take the x-rated versions. The Thai chicks are a little more apprehensive about doing nude shots than the Filipinas. I'll make up for it in AC. BTW - the pics of the Bangkok girl do her no justice. She was beautiful. She was 19 yrs old and had the cutest, smallest little "SHAVED" pussy I have ever had the pleasure of sampling.

DirtyD,

Did I give you my cell phone number? I won't have a cell-phone load when I land but I will still be able to receive text messages. I'm not sure if the cops will let you wait for me in the arrivals area (just past customs). You will probably have to go across the street and down the ramp. You'll know what I look like from the pics I sent you.

devildog,

I sent you another email and included the email address of my good friend that lives in AC. He's a seasoned veteran like yourself. I'm sure the two of you will hit it off just great.

...(prog)

charlesAC
10-21-02, 00:14
To all the Chiefs: Cebu, Progman, Devildog, Firedick etc. etc... I will travel to AC just after the holiday on the 28th of December through Jan 1st. Do all the ladies go on vacation during this time? I am concerned that the action will be slow and I will be disappointed. Help? Thanks in advance.

Progman
10-21-02, 03:58
charlesAC,

You have picked the worst time of year to visit Angles City. The only good thing about visiting this time of year is the weather is pretty nice. Late December / early January are the peak tourist season for mongers in Angeles City. Unfortunately many girls go home for the Christmas holidays. That doesn't mean the town is deserted. It's just that the TOP performers (top-tier) girls have enough money saved up to go home to the provinces. Most will return around the 2nd week of January. Now, I hope I didn't scare you off. Last year I celebrated New Years in AC. I had a blast. If you are not as picky about what girls there are you will be okay. If you are picky then you had better barfine as early as possible. Put the girl on reserve if you'd rather party with the boys first. Make arrangements for that special girl on New Years. FIND A SAFE PLACE to enjoy the fireworks. The worst possible combination I have ever witnessed was: (1). Drunk Filipino men in small groups, (2). Large fireworks, (3) Matches/lighter.

Hope this helps and again I hope I haven't scared you away...

...(prog)

Firedick
10-21-02, 08:50
The most dangerous person in the Philippines is a Pinoy with a whistle ! Jesus ! Can they fuck up traffic !

Charles,

As Prog said, it's not the best time to visit, but I wouldn't let his comments slow you down. He's way to young to really know anything about life/happiness with a lady. He thinks true happiness can be found on Santos Street (either side !).

Yes the pickings are reduced. But I've had good evenings with drunken Filipinos, but I was part of the small group getting drunk.
Being indoors with a non flamable roof over your head is a good idea new years eve. If I was going to be in town, I'd probably spend the entire night at Margaritaville. They have no working girls employed there, but late at night you'll get tons of free lancers and girls who work the bars but are done for the night.

If you only have 3 days, you might do better staying in Manila as far fewer girls are from the provinces.

Hey Prog,

The wildest night I ever had (in terms of fireworks) was new years eve in Phuket ! The streets of Patong Beach were ankle deep, literally, from firework litter. Wild show !

Iceman,

Tell us about Brazil !

FD

Iceman27
10-21-02, 09:29
Charles,

Prog and FD are spot on. With 3 days, I'd say stay in Manila too. It will cost a bit more, but your selection is much better. Lots of freelancers in the malls, at the coffee shops and the internet cafes. Can also hit the old reliables like LACafe. I do enjoy Makati (Borgus St.). Try Foxy's and Bottoms....have always had a great time and left with 3 girls. Be nice to the mommy, buyher drinks, bs with her and she usually cuts a good deal on the bar fine when you leave.

FD,

Ah, Brazil. But where to start????!!!!! It was unreal. Wasn't off the plane 5 minutes when I was picked up by a beautiful Sau Paulo hottie as I attempted to buy some bottled water. Every hotel has a binder with pictures in case you want room service. The bars are insane as it is filled with 10+ rated girls who flock to the westerners. They also all seem to love anal. Anyway. I'll try to put together a post and place it in the Brazil section. Can also save some of the juicier details for a cols San Mig.

Iceman

DevilDog
10-21-02, 15:18
Charles, I pretty much agree with Prog, Ice and FD however I never personally liked to party in Manila. I always felt like a big target walking the streets and going into the bars from the street hustlers. I would recommend heading to AC even if it was only for a long day. Yes there is allot of girls that go back to the prov's or visit their relatives but there is also many that stays. A few years ago I was up in Laguna and run into an Ex-bar girl that had lived in the states for the past few years, think she was married although she said she wasnt. Was for sure a well kept honey-ko however. She was back in the P.I. visiting family and went to the bars I was in just to party and have a good time. She had been in the P.I. for a few days and think the barrio life style got her bored. Was a great time for me as well for her. If my personal life was different I would have followed up with her back in states but chose not to for obvious reasons. In summary I am sure you can have a very good time even if its only a short time. If you limit yourselt to one drink in each bar and try to make it 10 bars, you will find a queen before the 10th--- think we all can assure you this-- hell by ten, the mamasan will be a queen. enjoy- keep safe. semper fi devildog

Cebu Local
10-21-02, 15:56
charles
personally i would make a pitch for Cebu,because even if it is a decent sized city,it is in the province,so girls from places like AC and Manila go home to places like cebu.so lots of girls hang around because cebu is home to them,dont forget the daily AC-Cebu flight,no need to go through manila,cebu pacific is about 4500 pesos round trip with advance purchase.regards

Cebu Local
10-21-02, 16:04
charles
personally i would make a pitch for Cebu,because even if it is a decent sized city,it is in the province,so girls from places like AC and Manila go home to places like cebu.so lots of girls hang around because cebu is home to them,dont forget the daily AC-Cebu flight,no need to go through manila,cebu pacific is about 4500 pesos round trip with advance purchase.regards

Progman
10-21-02, 19:19
charlesAC,

FD is correct in that you shouldn't listen to me... Actually, I do apologize and should have elaborated some more. This would be the worst time to visit AC; however, what I didn't say is that this town is still FUN all year long. Okay, so the ratio is now only 20:1 instead of 100:1. So now you only have to beat away 20 girls before the one that catches your fancy comes along. I am correct in what I said about barfining early. If you see that girl you like - barfine her early. If she is a knockout she's going to get snatched up (no pun intended). During the off-peak season this same girl would probably still be in the bar when you decide to saunter back after barhopping with the boys. Hope this helps! A great place to see the fireworks is from the roof on top of the Volcano Bar. It's usually by invitation only but by midnight you should be able to sneak up there.

FD,

I'm thinking about making Phuket my New Years destination. I'll be in Pattaya for a few days beforehand then would head out to Phuket around the 29th of December. Freeler gave me some good directions on how to get to Phuket from Pattaya. Do you have any suggestions on hotels? BTW - I only cruse the right side of Santos!!! Sounds like maybe you had experiences on both sides???

Iceman,

Brazil is my destination for New Years 2004. Yummy.

...(Prog)

Firedick
10-22-02, 00:04
To short addedum to Progs approach. Yes, if you find a girl you like, don't take the chance of her being there when you drag your drunken ass back to her bar at 11:00. You can always barfine her and leave her there while you go bar hopping. If you find someone you like better, if you can't talk them into a 3some all you're out is the first girls barfine. I would rather blow $20 than an evening.

Cebu makes a good point. But if time is an issue....

Devil Dogs caution is not to be taken too lightly. Yes, Manila can be dangerous, but not too. As long as you practice common sense. I do not walk more than a block or two if I'm impared, which is much of the time.

Prog,

Pattaya to Phuket. It's been a while, but I remember taking a fast ferry accross the gulf from Pattaya. I think it ended in Hua Hin. But from there I continued by train South to Singapore. Both the train and the ferry were a lot of fun. I do reccommend them. I think the closest you can get to Phuket via rail is Surat Thani. You'll have to bus it from there.

As far as Santos is concerned, I do have some experience on the left side. Now...I'll wait for you to pick up whatever you just dropped... Not what you think. Being a local for so long, many of these "girls" have picked up my name, you know how uncanny the flips are with names. Well, I started talking to them politely, sometimes telling them they "look sexy tonight"... that kind of bullshit. Well, a couple years ago one of the "old timers" came up to me and said thank you for the respect I've always shown them. I have had a beer or two with them, always out doors, and I know that they would "have my back" if I ever got into any shit nearby. Not many girls out there have the street savy of a billyboy or katoey. They all know that I would never "do" any of them, but they flirt nonetheless. It's kinda fun.

Is Melanie in town ? That little sweetie !

New Years in Brazil 2003/2004 ? Might have to join you.

Iceman,

Thanks for the tease. Were you in Rio or Recife ? I gotta get down there.

Sorry about the long post all...

Later,

FD

Progman
10-22-02, 02:00
FD,

I’ve barfined plenty of times out of the first two bars on the left. One time I took two girls for 3 hours (300 pesos each). They really got turned on about me taking photos. The only bar that has a bunch of billyboys in it is the Firestone Empire but you can still find girls in there. I got as far as the doorway. I watched as 4 drunken Aussie's were playing smile with a billyboy. Man, they should have at least picked out a cute one. I guess since the billyboy was hidden under the tablecloth it didn't really matter, right? Ugh... My 2002 New Year's treat was Helen from Shadows. I hadn't made any arrangements before going out to celebrate. By the time I made it off the roof at the Volcano bar it was close to 1:30 AM. A bunch of us stumbled down Santos Street. I caught Helen just after a nap so I grabbed her and barfined her for the night. Did I mention she had her hair up in ponytails? Also, her pussy was clean shaven.... Oh man, it was criminal! Of course I ended up with the "drippy dick" a week after returning to SD... Humm, was that "too much information"? I hit town in the early afternoon on the 8th. I figure to take care of the 3s (shit, shower, shave) then I'd head over to Santos for a 3f. I'll see if Melanie is there. You want me to see if she still "has it"?

Anyway - What's your recommendation on hotels in Phuket?

...(prog)

charlesAC
10-22-02, 02:04
Gentlmen thanks for your insight. After reading your analysis I have decided on a split between AC and Manila. 3 days AC / 2 days Manila. Thanks again for your testimony. If I meet up with any of you drinks for the table on me. I will post results after my trip. Cheers.

DevilDog
10-22-02, 14:13
Hey Prog, Helen wont be any fun for you as I will have already stretched those lips out. (Go Figure!!!!) The last time I was there I took a little honey out of Shadows just for a BJ however naturally I dont remember her name- but it was all good. Have a good one all, keep safe. semper fi devildog

Progman
10-22-02, 16:42
devildog,

Haha... Have at her. You'll only be the 1000th person that has stuck his dick in her. She's easy to spot. Just look for the 4 foot, nothing Filipina that has her hair up in two ponytails. I know she's 19 but, damn, she looks to be about 14... Anyway, I find it amazing that a girl that fucks so much can still have such a fine tight little pussy. God bless these little Asian girls! I chatted with a couple guys that will be in AC a couple days after I arrive. Man, do I see a great barhop or two in the making! Sorry I'm going to miss you.

...(prog)

DevilDog
10-22-02, 19:28
Prog, dont think I will be sticking anything in any place on her except her mouth. Sure dont want the "head cold" problem. Caught that a few times in the early days. Anyone know how long she has been working??? She sounds like one that I could possibly ST a year ago July when I was last in the P.I. I still got a couple of BJ's to catch up on from bets I had with one of the mamasans's from a few pool games that I won against her favorite bargirl hustler. Bottom line I had a great deal of luck that day-- maybe to many beers-- but she was for sure a better player than I-- the balls just rolled my way. Next year for beers in the PI or LOS for sure. semper fi devildog

Progman
10-22-02, 21:49
Devildog,

Little Helen has been working at Shadows II since at least early September of last year. She was my first Blow-row chick in Angeles City. I Barfined her and another chick right there in the backrooms. Lot's of fun but wanted me to eat her pussy. This is normally not a problem on my part but I would have preferred to get her back to the hotel for a thorough cleaning (which I, of course, assist in).

...(prog)

Iceman27
10-24-02, 08:58
FD,

Sorry about the tease. I was in Sao Paulo and then Buenos Aries (Ar). Can't wait to go back. Let me know when you are going and I can give you all of the 'prime' places to hit. Language is a big issue there if you don't speak Portuguese. No one speaks English so this makes the set up tough. Once in the room...sign language works just fine.

Prog,

You are right...this trip has the sound of some great bar hops. Last time I was there, we shut down Confetti's. Paid a bit too much and kicked everyone out but me, a buddy, daddy and about 30 girls. Within an hour...we were all naked, on the stage with little lovelies passed out everywhere. Maybe we can take up a collection with the crew and do it again. See you in about 2 weeks!!!!

Cebu,

I might take that flight from AC to Cebue for a 2 day trip. Any recommendations on where to stay?

Out Here,

Iceman

Progman
10-24-02, 19:35
Iceman,

So did you party with the older or younger Mel from Confetti's? The older Mel is pretty cool. He's a bit quiet at first but after a few drinks he can be a Wildman. I was thinking about doing some barhop themes... Example: MGPP (multiple Girls Pool Party). We decide on a night where all the guys have to barfine, at a minimum, two girls. Then head over to the Orchid for some nude swimming, photo shoots, and a little hanky-panky... 13 days and a wakeup!

...(prog)

Progman
10-25-02, 22:02
Here's the latest tally on who's going to be in AC during the first part of November. Not all will be there at the same time but the group will still be large. ...Did I miss anyone?

From Club Homber Message Board:
Progman
GoCeltics
BigBalls
Archie29621

From WSG Message Board:
Progman (me again)
DevilDog
DirtyD
Iceman27
cebu local (brief cameo)
Marco Pole

Finally, here's a link to the latest US State Department Warning about the Philippines. I'm not trying to scare anyone or imply there could be problems in AC. I think it's important that we always keep vigil when traveling overseas. Since I travel for a living I check the State Dept. Travel advisory web sites all the time - no matter where I go.

http://travel.state.gov/philippines_announce.html

...12 days and a wakeup!

...(prog)

Firedick
10-26-02, 03:32
Lucky bastards !

Cebu Local
10-26-02, 14:02
iceman
sorry took a while to get back to you,but was in BKK,look up me report in the thai women opinions section later,regarding a place to stay,let me know what you budget is and do you want to be
on the beach or in town,then i can give you some options.regards

Prog
confirming i will pass through,just got back from LOS today,will post in the thai womens opinion section

DevilDog
10-26-02, 15:46
Progman, I also look at the State Dept Travel advisorys. I am still going this year however if what I see happening throughout the region I dont think it will be possible next year, especially if the NPA steps up or gets more aligned with ASG. Lets pray they dont. This all sucks so bad as these f--n terrorists are really messing up some of the greatest R&R places on earth. I can remember the days I could go any place in the P.I., North or South and people liked us. Anyway the most dangerous part of the trip as I see it is getting in and out of Manila. Funny isnt it. Keep safe all, will give a good report upon my return and with .jpg's. Prog will be in Oki-Guam in Jan and San Diego in Feb. Have to make that TJ run. semper fi devildog

Progman
10-26-02, 20:44
All,

I don't know if this is rumor or fact but I felt I should pass it along:

One several other message boards people have been posting that the Philippine National Police have started (or will start) erecting barricades on Fields Ave at Mac Arthur Blvd and up towards the Insomnia Club. No cars would be allowed on this stretch of road and all bags into this area would be hand checked. I'm thinking they are worried about people brining in bombs (?) and tossing them into the clubs. From what is being told this is the only area, in Angeles City, where this type of security is being implemented? Again - I can't confirm if this is just fact or rumor. I have a couple emails out to some friends that live there to confirm. As soon as I hear something I will let everyone know.

...(prog)

Cebu Local
10-26-02, 23:28
All
this is to confirm progs story,during the conference i attended in BKK,one of the workshops discussed the dangers involved,based on the interrogation of the latest al queda guy caught,small scale attacks against club and bar areas frequented by westerners are coming up,it was in the bangkok post yesterday,the number of plainclothes cops in patpong was increased from 40 to 100,other targets that came up were patong in phuket,fields in AC,Boracay in the PI,basically places where westerners are concentrated in one area,that is why my personal rec is takeout or stand alone clubs or bars.For example Orchid towers and Clarkes quay in Singapore are possibile target,that is why you can see singaporean special forces patrolling nearby,guys play safe,go in during off peak hours,select and take out or have delivery,regards

Far_East
10-27-02, 07:31
Hey,

I visited AC last week for the first time, and had a great time! I live in Tokyo now, but I would love to visit AC more frequently. It's too bad about the terrorists' threats, but I hope to visit again early next year.

Only thing that bothered me was that I found myself skipping some establishments so I wouldn't be caught with another girl. Sometimes I would barfine a girl and pick her up later, but it was also fun to go barhopping with the girls. I just had to remember that everyone is everyone's friend, friend's friend, or cousin, and the Filipinas don't like guys butterflying. I guess this wouldn't be a problem for some, but it was for me this time. But, hey it's not rocket science! Hope to read up on the happenings on AC here regularly. Happy hunting!

Firedick
10-28-02, 20:27
Far east,

There are no secrets in AC. Be a butterfly. They'll adjust.

My take on the security issue is Fuck em ! If I adjust my habbits, I'm admitting defeat.

Prog and DD. Count me in on the TJ run in Feb !

FD

Progman
10-28-02, 21:46
FD,

You got it. We'll save a seat for you somewhere down in TJ. I just got back from TJ this Sunday AM. I'm really starting to hate that place. I've basically given up on the club girls. Loose pussies and bad attitudes just don't cut it anymore. I agree with you about the security issues. I am not going to let some piece of shit fuckhead dictate when and where I can fuck LBFMs. Cebu Local is correct as far as going off-season. It works on two levels - 1). The terrorist may not fuck with you then, 2). MORE PUSSY!!!

Far_East,

FD is right. The girl's will adjust. Next time you're in AC, and you walk into a bar where you see lots of potential, be sure to barfine two girls that first night. You have identified yourself as a butterfly but one that wants to bring his business to a particular bar. Believe me - there will be no problems with the girls. You might also want to designate several bars as your "Safe bars". These are bars that are either VERY big (hence you'd get lost in the crowd) or one that you will probably not barfine from. These are the bars you take girls to. Another option is to barfine a girl and put her on reserve. After barhopping with the boys you just go back to the bar and take her straight home and bang her.

9 days and a wake-up!

...(prog)

Magic_Ghost
10-29-02, 14:48
At the end of november I will go to AC. I tried to book a room in Orchid but it is sold out. What else whould you recommend? I like hotels with swimming pool and close to the action.

Thanks for any help

magic_ghost

Far_East
10-29-02, 15:38
Thanks FD and Progman for the advice. It's not a matter of being a butterfly or not, but about being free. For me, life is too short to try to be something that I'm not.

Although this is a message board for AC, I would love to hear more about Iceman's escapades in Brazil!

Thanks again, and hope to be back in a few months!

Progman
10-29-02, 16:01
magic_ghost,

The biggest problem with AC is there are a couple nice hotels and the rest or below average to poor. There really isn't another hotel right there in the middle of the action besides the Orchid. Since you want a pool that reduces your options even more. I guess the next best place that has a pool and is close to the action would be the Tropicana Hotel. Their web site is: http://********.com/hotel/tropican.htm I know of a few other hotels but they are not within walking distance, especially at night. They are:

DM Residente (close to action) http://www.dmresidente.com/
Oasis - (very far from action) http://www.oasishotel.com.ph/
Phoenix - (far from action) http://www.phoenixhotel.com.ph/
America - (far when night time) http://www.scruffysdustycloset.com/AMHotel/america.html
Swagman - (very far from action) http://www.swaggy.com/swaggy/hotels/travel3.htm

This town has very nice hotels and below average hotels - nothing really in between.

...(prog)

DevilDog
10-29-02, 17:01
Well guys, its getting close, 3 and a wake up and will be that big ass plane heading for lalala land. Damn wish the timing would have been better to hook up with more of you. Just got the message back from the Orchid confirming transportation. I normally just contract an AVIS van but believe this is better and safer. Prog, I felt the same way about TJ the last time I was there about 4 years ago-- in fact said to myself that I would never go back. We have a great border town here down out of Del Rio. WELL-- its better than most. Far East, what FD and Prog says are right on the money. You will get little scowls from the girls but many times it is a "put on" The Mamasan will ensure that there is no issues between the girls should you decide to take one. In fact the last time I was in AC I BF/ST five girls from the same bar--Foxy's. Hell that was almost half of them. Think the only thing left was the "Cherrys". Anyone have some good input on the best bars currently with the friendliest honeyko's let me know as I will only have four days of good parting this time. Next year will hopefully have a longer stay. Keep safe all. semper fi devildog

Progman
10-29-02, 18:34
devildog,

Have a safe journey. I heard Kitten Club had a few very cute and friendly girls there. My good friend Chad is the papasan there now. You can't miss him. He's a young dude with a kalbo head. Tell him that <use my real name> will be there soon with razor blades. I want him to set me up with two of his best girls. If they work out then I'll work my way through the rest of the chicks! Also, some of my other favorites - Champagne, Misty's, Nero's Forum, and Brown Sugar. Angels is okay but too many Filipinos hanging out there recently. The papasan in Angels is a very nice guy (Steve from Canada) and will help you pick out the best he has. Blue Fox is very hit-n-miss but be sure to drop by. The papasan there is Duke and he's a lot of fun to chat with. The mamasan in Blue Fox is beautiful. If I could barfine her I'd never fuck another girl in that town again. Hope she's still there. I'm getting a chubby just thinking about her (yummy).

8 days and a wakeup!

...(prog)

Firedick
10-29-02, 19:09
Magic,

Of Prog's hotel list, I would only do the Phoenix. It used to be a great place. One of the few hotels with carpeted rooms. But they haven't been the best with maintenance. The pool area is a joke. Tropicana is really in the heart of the action and the pool area can be fun. But the rooms are run down and it's the noisiest hotel in town. Oasis is a great hotel, but, as Prog said, way far.

My second choice is usually one that Prog omitted, the Clarkton.
Great pool, restuarant and service. But, it's only a little closer than the Oasis. They do have an hourly shuttle (a nice air con vehicle).

Devil Dog,

When I was in town last (April), Prog's list of locations was true.

Don't bail on us for TJ. I have never been to Chicago or Adelita's, I need you and Prog to show me around. I don't have much experience with the "girlie bar" scene....:)

FD

Magic_Ghost
10-29-02, 21:45
Thanks for the infos ... but tell me, how many minutes are far away and very far away? Is end of november a busy season?

Magic_Ghost

Progman
10-30-02, 01:54
FD,

Clarkton! That's one I always forget about... Since you've never been to Adelita or Chicago Club you'll probably have fun there. Lot's a very nice looking women with fake 36D tits. Great Mexican asses as well! I have fun walking the "alley" Callejon Coahuila. Only a couple things you need to know about La Zona Norte:

Cuanto para fucky-sucky? How much for suck-n-fuck?
Cuanto para el quarto? How much for the room?
Sin ropa por favor!!! Without clothes please!!!

When dealing with the Street girls it's best to use pesos. They are not smart enough to figure out the conversions. They will charge you 100 pesos or $20 for sex. Right now 100 pesos equals $10... go figure...

magic_ghost,

You can make Clarkton reservations from at http://www.********.com/hotel/clarkton.htm If you're staying at the Oasis Hotel you're looking at 10 to 15 minutes by trike depending on traffic/time of day or night. Even longer by jeep (not recommended). Trike will cost you 50p each way (whether you're alone or with a girl). I personally think mid through end of November are the best times of the year to go. Not yet into the high season (although there really isn't a high season like in Pattaya for example). Also, the girls are working extra hard to earn extra money to get home for the Christmas holidays.

8 days and a wakeup!

...(prog)

Peterman
10-30-02, 05:45
What's wrong with the Maharaja? I never see anything about it here. From what I remember it was like only 2 minutes past the Oasis. Back in the days of Clark AB I stayed there alot. In fact, when I had a 4 day layover in Manila about 3 years ago I headed to Angeles and stayed at the Maharaja for a night. I used to think it was one of the nicest hotels in Angeles. With the paved road it can't be more that 10-15 minutes by trike from the action.

Regards,
Peterman

Firedick
10-30-02, 06:34
Peterman,

The Maja used to be a great place. But it's fallen victim to poor management and even worse maintenace. I would guess you'd be very disappointed today.

Magic,

Distances are kinda relative, since you're not walking anyway. 50 piso is about right for a trike to any of the hotels mentioned here. Use the trikes in front of Margaritaville/station. Mostly honest guys, but more than that, some accountability. The times are probably less than 10-15 minutes. It just feels that long hunched over in a trike built for midgets. Clarkton has it's own nightclub. You can even put your girls barfine on the hotel bill and pay with CC if you're short of cash.

Prog,

It's quanto. Tu espanole is muey malo !! Yo hablar. :)
8 days...you lucky fucker ! I hope my Doc lets me come early !

Later,

FD

Progman
10-30-02, 07:38
FD (fuego-bicho),

Mi espanol de escribir no es muy bueno pero yo se como hablar perfectamente. Quando yo fi un nino yo vive in Puerto Rico. Mi madre es de Puerto Rico. Estoy seguro que tu espanol tambien es muy bueno proque tu eres un bombero. Quando vengas a Tijuana nos vamos a hablar solamente espanol con las muchachas! El perro del diablo (devildog) vive en Texas, muy cerca de la frontera. Nos vamos a ver si el tambien sabe como hablar espanol....

Anyways, you don't have to be a Spanish major to ask a girl to go up to the room so you can fuck the shit out of her, right? Keep me posted on your progress. It would be fun to see you in AC. I just checked travelocity.com a couple minutes ago and you can get a R/T ticket (same days I'm leaving/returning for example) for $575 + tax. Not bad for 1 week advance purchase. BTW - I set aside all my bonus money I made from my last Japan trip so I'm thinking about double barfines and many, many trips down Santos.

...(progman-o)

Far_East
10-30-02, 17:46
I stayed at Clarkton a couple of week's ago. I stayed at the Single Suite for about 1,190 pesos. I believe the regular Single was 890 pesos. The food was good and you can pay for Internet use. There is even a "hostess bar" there, and you can BF for 300 pesos, which they called "escort." This is cheaper than the usual 1000 peso BF, but it only let's you take the girl out (e.g. for barhopping), and sexual service is to be negotiated with the girl Actually, the hotel is not so far from the center of town. It's about a 20 minute walk (I did it twice). The tricyles charged 40-50 pesos (they asked for 50 pesos, but I had paid as less as 30 from the center of town - paid 50 many times to avoid the hassels). There are also plenty of jeepneys into town for less than 10 pesos, I believe.

I also thought Kitten Club was fun. When I was there, a guy was paying the girls to strip, all the way. A guy even ended up licking a girl's pussy in the bar! But I heard that the bar had been closed for things like that before. It was an experience! But I spent most of my time in Champagne, Brown Sugar, Volcano, Blue Nile, and Neros. I'm sure it has been stated here before, but I like this link http://www.balibago.com/

Firedick
10-30-02, 19:03
Prog,

"Fuego bicho" ? Ya gotta buy me a beer or two before you can start insulting me ! :)

OK OK, you win ! Tu espanol es "perfectamente" ! No para bombero, Yo vive en Cuba, Columbia, Venezuela y El Salvador un nino (cinco anos). Mucho tiempo pase'.

I've forgotten a ton !

Anyway, that $575 fare from Travelocity... China Air ? Have you flown them yet ? One of the few that I refuse. I'm lowering my standards to fly PAL this trip ! Usually only fly Thai or JAL. Both worth the slight extra expense, in my book.

I will keep you posted. I'm guessing the doc is going to put me on physical therapy. If he'll let me do it "informally" I can do it there, in the RP, as easily as here !

Hey, stop by Brown Sugar, and, if she's there, bar fine a waitress named Joy. She used to be Top Hats "best seller". Five years ago her body was a genuine "10". Tits are going a bit south now, but she has not gotten fat. Great performer. Tell her that I sent you !

Joy (different from above) from (comes and goes) Stinger, is not quite as cute, but will do anything (including girl on girl) for a price. She likes it from behind while she eats a girlfriend. Gives a great blowjob, taking it all, but running to the CR to spit.

Too much info ?

Far east,

Clarkton prices have actually dropped in the past 6-7 years. I'm sure it's Orchid cutting into their business. Just don't stay in room 304. There was a grizzly murder in that room and some girls will refuse to go there. It's been long enough ago that most have forgotten or never heard about it.

You right about the walk, it's not bad, but not to be done at night.
Jeepney is 4 piso.

FD

Progman
10-30-02, 19:45
FD,

Although China Airlines has gotten a bad rap from their SEA flights the LAX to TPE flights have one of the best on-time services around. I have flown the LAX-TPE route 5 times. I've flown the TPE-MNL route 3 times and TPE-BKK once. I found that the coach seating on the LAX-TPE flight were very comfortable and there was plenty of leg room for a coach flight. I'm 6’,4” and I’ve had no problem sitting for 13 hours on their flights. They use their newest aircraft for the LAX and SFO flights to TPE.

Here's a tempting thought - I just did another fare quiry and if someone wanted to they could leave tonight to Manila for $575 R/T!

Why does the name Joy from Brown Sugar ring a bell? I'll look for her. As for Joy from Stingers - if she was one of mama Fe's favorites she's probably working in Gecko's now (formally Y-bar). Too bad - the owner at Gecko's is a prick.

Unless my Spanish is THAT bad the words "Fuego bicho" translate to Firedick (at least they do in Puerto Rico)... Hey, you gave yourself that pen-name, not me!!

7 days and a wake-up!

...(prog)

Progman
10-31-02, 00:17
All,

I got an email back from my buddy that lives in AC. Here are his observation on the road blocks:

-- <from PI Joe, Angeles City, Philippines> --

Guys,

Field's was blocked off from vehicle traffic last night - Wednesday night right at the Sky Trax Disco, just before you get to Road House. I didn't see anyone checking bags. Maybe the object is to just make it a walking street. That's a good idea but it isn't any safer from terrorists than before.

Not much else going on here. more later. take care.

PI Joe

-----------------------------------

I think time will tell if the police step up their security measures. I'll post more about it when I get into town.

...(prog)

AgentOrange
10-31-02, 05:26
i noticed that angeles caters to foreigners more... sabi kasi nila "exotic" daw chicks dun.. has any local guys here checked out the action there? im planning to try it out soon. recommend the best MP or strip joint u tried... include rates, location, quality.. yung hindi mukhang katulong yung mga babae

Cebu Local
10-31-02, 11:16
prog
the fact that vehicles cannot enter fields means they cannot bring in a carbomb.a crazy with a gun or grenade can still come in but less damage then a carbomb
agent orange
this is an english language post,just because most posters look like dayuhan does not mean you can insult them in tagalog,saying that foriegners only like girls who look like maids.anong akalo mo ,lahat ng dayuhan ay hindi marunong magtagalog,dayuhan ako na marunong magtagalog at visaya,ang maganda para sa dayuhan ay minsan pangit para sa pinoy,translated to english what do you think all foriegners cannot understand tagalog,i am a foriegner who speaks tagalog and cebuano,what is pretty to foriegners may not be pretty to pinoys.objectively the girls in AC are the darker colored ones prefered by foriegners,the tsinita and tisay types are not that popular but available,remember there are plenty of amerasians around.personally i have developed pinoy tastes and go for the tsinita type regards

Far_East
10-31-02, 17:28
Firedick,

Actually, one girl told me about the killing at Clarkton two weeks ago. I'm not sure she knew what room, but thanks for the info. She also told me something similar happened at America Hotel. I didn't BF her, so I'm not sure if it would have mattered, but it's good info. I personally was very satisfied with Clarkton, so may stay there again. They even had a small, but decent gym.

Progman
10-31-02, 18:15
cebu local,

You make a good point about Fields Ave. Thanks. Also, thanks, I guess, for coming to the defense of us foreigners that don't speak Tagalog. I hate it when I get insulted and don't know it! Don't forget to send me an email so I can pass on my cell number to you.

6 days and a wake-up!

...(prog)

AgentOrange
11-01-02, 06:07
i did not mean to insult foreigners in my last post...
cebu local - just like what you said ... locals and expats have different tastes in women.. so i was merely inquiring if there are girls in angeles that cater to the local men... you're right the tsinita and tisay types...
surfing thru angeles club websites... you just cant help but see the bar girls as the "tsimay" types coz yes, they look exactly like our maids
that's my humble opinion and i think im entitled to that. sorry kung na offend tika

Cebu Local
11-01-02, 14:25
Agent orange
sorry i blew up,i realize that you did not mean to offend,but you know how irrittating it can be to hear comments of how your companion looks like when you can understand,my apology in cebuano is in the general advice section.naghihingi ako ng tawad.i agree that local and foriegn tastes differ,unfortunately AC is geared towards foriegn tastes,so you will get the darker girls who look like.....,there are a few tisays around though from mixed parents,peace and regards

Iceman27
11-02-02, 11:01
Prog,

I'm getting packed for the trip. Fly out Sunday morning and will be in AC by Tuesday afternoon. Have a quick stop in SIN. Will leave you a note at the front desk of the Orchid. I think you arrive Friday night, right? I'm all for the big bar hop where we each bar fine 2 and head back to the pool. Might be a good idea for the 'slower' Sunday nights. See you in a few days.

Cebu,

Thanks for the assistance on a place in Cebu. I was thinking something near the beach, butonly if there are plenty of women around so I won't be lonely between dives. If not, I'll stay in town. What do you recommend?

Iceman

Progman
11-02-02, 20:32
Iceman,

Actually, depending on how bad the traffic is in Manila, DirtyD and I should be getting to the hotel around 1:00-1:30 PM on Friday. Sunday sounds fine for the big barhop but any night is a good night in AC! See you in a few days.

4 days and a wake-up!

...(prog)

DevilDog
11-02-02, 23:06
Morning all, just arrived in HongKong and have a four hour layover before heading to Manila. Iceman will meet you at the bar later in the afternoon, hopefully will hook up with PI Joe for a cold one. Been a longass flight, over 14 hours. A good massage if for sure in order-- Joe have any recommendations in this area. first rounds are on me! Prog, wish you could get your flights moved up. I have to head back to Manila on the 7th. Next year have four guys already committed to coming with me -- maybe Thailand is also in the plans?? approx 8 hours and in heaven! semper fi devildog

Cebu Local
11-03-02, 00:42
iceman
If you want to be near the beach Mactan,the island beside Cebu city is the only way to go,you will be about 20 minutes from the city proper,but this is where you land since the airport is here,you can pick up at the club UK bikini bar or have delivery or take out from mactan island casas aka *****houses.remember this is whetre the remaining us forces are based,look up asia travel.com,i like their service since they have a cebu city branch,quantum beach resort is a good choice,days hotel is cheap but not on a beach,it has a tie up with tambuli for their guests to use their beach.if you want the city garwood park or mango park are less then 5 minutes from the action regards

Firedick
11-03-02, 02:23
Prog and D.D..

You lucky bastards, I wish I was with you !

I will know after the 11th if I can join you. Save me a beer !

Agent Orange,

I was going to ignore you, since that is usually what I do with pinoys who don't have the balls to insult me directly, but rather insult my date in tagalog. But since Cebu Local has offered an "olive branch", I would suggest the "octagon", Mac Hwy near NCR lumber/hardware. Pinoy only.

Far east,

I knew the sister of the girl killed. The perp got off with a bribe, but latter hung himself in Puerto Galera. ( room 19 in the big apple).

CYA Dudes !

FD

Iceman27
11-03-02, 08:31
Prog,

Sounds like a plan. Let's figure on linking up for drinks on Friday night. As you say, any night is a good night for a bar hop.

DD,

Will arrive in AC around 4-5 PM on Tuesday. Are you at the Orchid? Can meet up for a few cold SMs then. Let me know where to catch you. See you in 2 days.

Cebu,

Thanks for the info. Think I will stay in the city proper and be near the action...I can always go visit the beach. Are you passing through AC too?

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Iceman

Hooky
11-03-02, 17:23
dear prog, ice, fd, et al

i will be first timer to AC arriving this tuesday. had short notice of time off and decided on PI/AC based on your posts. thanks!

orchid was kinda booked up and i am a distance swimmer, so i reserved for woodlands. oasis was very tempting but the pool didn't look set up for long boring lap swims.

anyhoo i would like to meet you guys. i can stop into the orchid bar but how will i recognize you?

hooky

Progman
11-03-02, 18:19
hooky,

I am 6',4". 235lbs. Short brown hair with goatie. I'm always in long shorts, hawaiian shirt or AC t-shirt, flip-flops. Look for a bunch of guys that obvisously not ex-pats and just got into town. How can you tell? They still have energy and are drinking SM at 10:00 AM in the morning!

3 days and a wake-up!

...(prog)

Hooky
11-03-02, 18:27
prog

thanks, i'll stop by.
me: hawaiian shirt, gym shorts, 6'1" 225#, short brn hair.

hooky

Firedick
11-03-02, 19:24
Hooky,

If the pool is that important to you, you made a good choice. It's the best pool for swimming in town. Rooms are OK too. My only complaint is location. A little removed from the action and built next to a piggery. When the wind is from the prevailing direction, it's no problem. But if you get an odd wind, the smell can be shocking.

One week til I see the Doc and beg him to let me do my P.T. in the RP.

Have a great trip guys !

FD

Hooky
11-03-02, 20:37
firedick

btw i notice you have mentioned SD, CA a few times which is my home. are you here alot?
if you are due out there in a week i may just catch you before i leave. i am going tonight for 8-9 days...

hooky

Progman
11-04-02, 01:07
FD,

Okay, so you see the doc on the 11th, right? That's a Monday. I just checked and you can either fly out that evening or the next. The fare is still $575 plus tax using travelocity.com. (China Airlines flight 7)... hmm

hooky,

DirtyD and I will be arriving around 1:00 PM on Friday (11/08). I'm probably going do the 3s, then head over to Shadows II for a quick 3f. I live in SD as well (East county).

3 days and a wake-up!

...(prog)

Hooky
11-04-02, 02:24
prog

excellent.
i am about to walk out the door for the airport.
btw i grew up in SD and still here so we definitely have to get in contact. i will look for you friday.

hooky

Firedick
11-04-02, 02:47
Hooky,

I'm in the southern L.A. area, Torrance to be exact. I have spent some time in SD, usually for the Hashers Red Dres Run. But I cruz through to Mex quite a bit.

Prog,

I already have my ticket. But it's for the 1st of Dec. I will change it , if it's possible.

You guys have fun !

FD

Mongering1
11-04-02, 04:19
I just bought tickets for the first week in Feb. Thanks progman for all the help you've been

7days,
Bud

Progman
11-04-02, 06:11
mongering1,

How the heck are you? Thank goodness you didn't use your other pen-name. If you had I would have to kill you. I'll see you and Goceltics around the 12th, right? We'll leave a couple girls un-violated for you. I believe there are a few FINE looking babes over at the Firestone Empire! (Just kidding – I’ll explain later)…

All,

This weekend has been one of the longest in history. The only thing that made me take my mind off the upcoming trip is that my son's Pop Warner football team made it through the first round of the play-offs. They stomped their opponent 44-8. My son is right tackle and provided two key blocks that resulted in TDs. The only sad part about this AC trip is I will miss the next two games. If they win next weekend they will be on their way to Qualcomm stadium for the regional finals!! Go XXXXXXXXX!!!

3 days and a wake-up!

...(prog)

DevilDog
11-04-02, 15:00
Greetings All, well just finished one full day of life back in the P.I. Has been great as I expected--- hell a bad day is a good one here. Done a BJ at the Foxy's, short time at Illusions---- good story behind that one and then found a nice honeyko at the Roadhouse. Stop by and havae few cold ones with Fred the manager there. Met him a few years ago and he is good to go for sure. Brought the cpu for some pleasure and sharing some training films--- which at times work well here with the inexperiended ones-- however forgot my power cord so relying on two barterys. All for now--- Iceman I am at the Orchid-- just ask at the bar for Devildog, also met PI Joe today, will hook up with him this week some time for some barhopping. Got to--- Guess what I am going to do????? Eat your hearts out!!!! semper fi devildog

Firedick
11-04-02, 20:51
Devildog,

You lucky dude ! I guess I'll just have to have fun vicariously through you !

Fred at Roadhouse is a good guy. Tell him that "Richard (Leny's EX.) said howdy. The only trouble with Roadhouse is getting in and out quickly ! One drink is not possible, cuz as you get up to go, here come drinks from "papasan" ! Mark and Fred are both very generous with the booze !

Prog,

Best of luck to your son.

Oh...I seemed to have neglected something...

"Right On Angels !!!"

FD

Progman
11-04-02, 23:11
DF and DD,

The management at Roadhouse is great but I've never really gotten good vibes from the chicks. It's really hard to get one to smile, especially when they are up on stage. Never barfined from there and probably never well. I do like their 2 for 1 happy hour with the free finger food. This place is always a great place to START a barhop.

No shit about the Angels. Actually I'm not an Angels fan. I'm a Barry Bonds hater so any club he's on I'd love to see get beaten.

...(prog)

Cebu Local
11-05-02, 16:56
all
there was a rumour that the AC government wanted to shut down fields,all my contacts could tell me is there is a plan by shoemart to build a mall at the gate of clark,maybe this might affect fields since fields might be hit by the proposed mall site
prog
got your email ,here is result of my meeting with the guy

Hooky
11-06-02, 04:22
dear everyone

i am here

will look for you guys at orchid. looks like a nice place.

hooky

Iceman27
11-06-02, 11:01
DD,

I'm at the orchid too. Just ask the daddy in Flamingo club where Steve the doctor is...he'll know. I am 6 ft with short blonde hair. I'll look for you in the bar or you can leave a note with Tom in Flamingos and let me know where to meet you.

Hooky,

Same as above. Let me know where you'll be and I'll track you down. I am usually lounging by the pool around noon. Will have a black LA hat on.

See you all soon.

Iceman

Magic_Ghost
11-07-02, 00:37
lucky bastards, I will be there in three weeks.

Have fun

Hooky
11-07-02, 01:16
dear ice

just got your email today
missed your message yesterday (after a long night)
i am md also
i will look for you. i was swimming laps for about 45 min or so yesterday around 4pm.

hooky

Progman
11-07-02, 01:23
Hooky, DevilDog, Iceman...

Dammit guys! Where are the trip reports? GIVE US THE GORY DETAILS!!!

I'm off to LAX in a couple hours.

...(prog)

Hooky
11-08-02, 08:33
prog

didn't know you old hands would be interested in the sojourns of a rookie. but i will gladly fill you in soon.
plus, i didn't want to compromise my identity by telling you that i took 4 girls to the room together my first night here. with mixed results but otherwise groundbreaking firsts for me...details to follow. it was pretty killer...ok i was f**king girl #! doggy style while girl #3 was under us licking my b**ls. that is how it was when i got off. for me that was pretty exotic.
i am looking for iceman. people tell me he's here but i keep missing him. devil dog, how will i recognize you?
ice--i left you a message on the board at the cantina with my room number. i just moved to jasmine wing since too noisy in my pool-view hibiscus wing room (music box disco behind hotel.)
hope this helps to satisfy curiosity for the time being.

hooky

DevilDog
11-08-02, 22:25
Greetings all, just got home last night, still in the recoup stages to say the least. Iceman sorry I missed you, lest a message on the board at the bar next to Flamingos but did not get no response and noone knew you. Did get a chance to have a beer with Seoul-Santa and met PI Joe. Next year will coordinate this better. As far as recommendations---- shit, they are for the most part all good as long as you make sure that they know before you BF them what is expected. Theyare not good at surpises. Lets see---one of the top ones is a firl named Erleen from the Roadhouse, 19, super clean pussy and gives great blowjob. That was kinda unexpected however she told me that she only does it if she really likes the guy so you can take it from there. As alwasy had a great time drinking with Fred prior to going out for the evening. Also I was only there for 4 days so couldnt get everything in I wanted to. At this time you fuckers are all having a great time at the Flamingo bash. I wanted so bad to extend and stay a few days more but have a family thing to do as well have to be in Fairfax Va next Monday. It was so bad this time with the partying-- or I was so easy I never made it down to Shadows for a Helen BJ. Anyway all enjoy-- keep safe--- I dont trust them little fucking NPA dudes!!! Note, the below quote was on CNN today from the top Interpool General.

Qote--"All intelligence experts are agreed that al Qaeda is preparing a major terrorist operation, simultaneous attacks that would not target the United States alone but several countries at the same time.

"The field of battle now stretches to all countries and mobilises several terrorist groups."

The message came as the British government issued a warning that terrorists were planning "ever more dramatic and devastating" attacks. (Story)

The UK Home Office said: "If al Qaeda could mount an attack upon key economic targets, or upon our transport infrastructure, they would.

"If they could inflict damage upon the health of our population, they would."

On Thursday Islamic militant group al Qaeda claimed responsibility for the bomb attack on a Bali nightclub in which more than 180 people died. (Full story)

The group said it had targeted "nightclubs and *****houses in Indonesia" in a Web site message which also boasted of its aim to hit inside Arab and Islamic countries which are part of a "Jewish-Crusader" alliance.

Noble said that despite

Cebu Local
11-10-02, 01:31
ALL
we can sort of relax,i was one of the delegates in the recent tourism conference in manila a few days ago, s am a member of the regional tourism advisory group of cebu,according to the interpol speaker,it looks like while the PI is still a target,LOS is a b etter target,more news impact etc,they feel that the world would be more shocked by a LOS bomb then a PI bomb,like for example does a israel bomb shock you,no more because we are numb to it.it follows the world is numb to PI bombs,but LOS ??

back to the main topic,thought I could sneak off to AC from manila,but i got a lot of problems to attend to in my business,groups are cancelling,postponing etc,so i sound pissed at the osama lovers,it is because these bastards are screwing up my business,will anybody be around in late nov??

Hooky
11-10-02, 05:04
prog

according to my calcualtions you ought to be here by now. my message for ice is still on the whiteboard behind the bar in the cantina (orchid inn). my room # is on there, give me a jingle. don't be put off if a female answers the phone...

hooky

Firedick
11-10-02, 07:32
Cebu,

there's a chance that I could be in AC in late November. I'll know more monday afternoon.

I haven't been posting here cuz I'm pouting ! Wish I was there.

Sorry to hear your business is suffering.

Have you guys checked out the Bangkok ("opinions") board ? Sounds like we got a party shaping up on Dec 13th.

Later guys.

FD

TomTom
11-11-02, 03:02
Hey, everyone

I know this is not the main purpose of this board, but I think I would be remiss if I didn't mention the importance of today to many of us...... Namely its the 227th birthday of the U.S. Marine Corps.
We were born in a tavern in Philadelphia, and we've been frequenting taverns ever since.

Semper Fi, brothers

tomtom

Firedick
11-11-02, 06:15
Tomtom,

That would explain the corps flag I saw flying. Why at half staff for a birthday ?

FD

TomTom
11-11-02, 19:25
FD I don't believe that the birthday calls for the flag to be at half-mast. Perhaps, whereever you saw the flag, there was a death. Devildog may be able to clarify further.

Firedick
11-11-02, 21:10
Tomtom,

Yeah, maybe a personal thing. It was the only corps (I hope thats not a disrepectful reference) flag that I saw. You would have been proud though, it had to have measured 12' by 30' ! I've got a patriot neighbor with a 75 ft flagpole in his front yard.

Well guys,

Prog and the boys must be having a good time. Too tuckered out to post. Not a complaint guys, I understand completely !

I am not going to be able to come early. Money and a pretty tough physical therapy schedule. I am arriving Dec 2nd, in AC on the 3rd. Off to Thailand (LOS) on the 10th.

Later FD

DevilDog
11-12-02, 05:39
Greetings, just arrived out in Fairfax Va for the week. Dont have any idea on why the flag was at half staff. I went to the USMC Birthday Ball Saturday evening. Great time---but it wasnt the same as last week in AC. Yeah FD I agree, those suckers over there would rather party than post on this board. But then cant blame them, you didnt see many posts from me either. Think I posted once as I needed a break and get the body rehydrated. All for now, enjoy over there and keep safe. semper fi dd

Firedick
11-12-02, 08:20
OK, now that I know that I will be in Manila on the 2nd, AC on the 3rd to the 9th and LOS after, will anyone join me for a beer ?

Cebu ?

Don't worry if the answer is "No", I've done this town alone, probably more than any non resident.

Party on !!!!!

The 1st is not THAT far away....

FD

IamLookin
11-13-02, 03:08
I am thinking of trying Angel City, I have never been to the Philippines or for that matter Asia. I have always done my mongering in Costa Rica. Can someone tell me what the price of pussy is in Angel City? How much for a quickie vs. an all nighter and what are the places to look for girls ? thanks to anyone out there.

Firedick
11-13-02, 06:46
"iamlookin"

After 10 years of partying in Asia, I decided to give Costa Rica a try two years ago. I stayed 1 month. Pretty country, but for "mongering" it doesn't hold a candle to the Philippines.

Go back and read the old posts to get a feel for "where". Short (on premise) runs around $10 and $20 for all night. This is without tip, which is not absolutely required but should be done for all but the most horrid. I usually give (for LT) 500 piso ($10) for average and 1000 piso for good service.

FD

Hooky
11-14-02, 04:39
dear everyone

just got back from 8 days in AC. kind of mind blowing experience for a neophyte. got a reality check from prog while there (thanks). found a pleasant girl who didn't mind making arrangements for threesomes, etc., without getting jealous and i got kinda attached to her. well, it is an easy thing to happen i suspect for a newcomer.
saw monger and a couple other posters too. got a good mini-tour from prog--a party animal!
prog--let's figure out a way to meet up once you get back home.
btw i fly to rio nov 22 for a week plus. gonna cost me alot more i suspect. thanks for the tips--took the girls to volcano and y-bar later that night and had a good time. then swimming then to the room.
unbelievable.

hooky

Progman
11-16-02, 07:07
Hey guys,

My dick is really sore... I'm still in AC. Tonight is my last night. I will try to get a condensed version of my trip out after I get home. For those that like the gritty details - sorry. I find most mongers would rather hear the facts about a particular place. I will go into some detail on which bars offered the most fun, but to be honest, I managed to get the girls naked at every bar I went to. Just ask DirtyD...

I personally wanted to say thanks to DirtyD and Hooky. It was fun partying with you guys.

Hooky,

You seemed to be getting the hang of things just before we parted ways. I'm glad you had a great time. I'll drop you an email once I get home. I'm pretty sure my next AC trip will be in March, 2003.

DirtyD,

The girls at Champagne and Volcano keep asking where their honeyko went... You da man!

FD,

No sign of your Santos honey... The other girls didn't know where she went... steady boyfriend?

...(prog)

DevilDog
11-20-02, 16:46
Greetings, well where is everybody?? Prog, sounded like you had a good time. I have to tell you, this last trip about killed me. I slept from the time I hit the seat from Manial to HongKong and then slept 8 of the 11 hours from HK to LA. Body was really in a bad shape. Bad thing about it is I cant wait till the next time. PI JOE, what is happening, havent heard from you for awhile. When you get the time send me an email have a question for you. All the news here, keep the faith and keep safe. semper fi devildog

Progman
11-20-02, 19:29
devildog,

I'm alive but have been up to my eyeballs in work since I returned to the real world! PI Joe doesn't normally check this board so the best way to reach him is via email. I'll forward you his email address if you don't have it.

hooky,

I lost your email address. Send it to me again. lazonaman@yahoo.com

All,

The dates for my next visit will be March 14 - March 30, 2003. I started my November trip report but have been extremely busy so I had put it off. Give me a few more days to get it out.

...(prog)

OutToLunch
11-21-02, 01:46
Hi progman,
I'll be in PI 11/23/02 to 12/02/02 for a little work and RR. I plan on either going to Puerta Galera or Angeles for 5 days. Since I'm leaving tommorrow could you email what AC is like right now if you have time. I've been there twice before, Firedick was my mentor the first trip and I was there early Oct. this year. Trying to decide on Scuba and muff diving (PG) or just alot muff diving (AC). Thanks markthorten@hotmail.com

Firedick
11-21-02, 08:16
Hey outtolunch,

How'd the wife take the news ?!

To the rest of you mongers, I'm still pouting since I had to cancel my trip. I do still look in though.

FD

Progman
11-21-02, 19:03
outtolunch,

Sorry for not responding any sooner. You're probably half way to the Philippines by now. I thought AC was hopping. Plenty of girls and not a lot of visitors. There are plenty of ex-pats in town but they don't really effect the ratio. Here's a list of some of the clubs I thought may be worth a visit (this is NOT a prioritized list):

Kitten Club
Champagne
Blue Fox (late at night)
Stingers (back to 1000p barfines again)
Neros
Camelot (because its new)
Welcome Inn (lots of -hungry- pretty Bicol girls)
Volcano (of course - say hello to Edith, Thelma, Ann, Elena)
Black Perl (do a raffle - the girls love it)
Shadows II (have to find Melanie for Firedick)

FD,

What happen to your December trip? Is it cancelled? Keep March in mind. I think Iceman will be there during that time as well.

...(prog)

Firedick
11-22-02, 09:30
Hey Prog and anyone else who cares...

Yeah, I had to cancel. Workers comp was not going for me doing physical therapy away from home. Plus they reshceduled a doctors appointment to right in the middle of the trip.

I'd be risking a little too much to push it.

FD

PS: I talked to "outtolunch" prior to his leaving. I think he's heading for AC and blowing off diving. He needs me to keep his ass out of trouble underwater. He can handle AC alone though.

Progman
11-22-02, 18:02
FD,

Have you decided on when you will be making your next trip?

...(prog)

Nite_Runner
11-22-02, 18:14
Prog, Iceman and FD..

You guys seem to be VERY experienced in the activities of AC... I am coming to AC with my PI wife in January for a few days and we were wondering if any of you knew of any live sex shows (similar to BKK). My wife had a taste of this in BKK and wanted to see if there was anything like this in the AC area...

Many Thanks...

NR..

Hooky
11-22-02, 19:41
nite-runner

just a suggestion. it ought to be easy to arrange a private show if you don't mind spending the $$. go to mamasan of various establishments, buy her a drink, ask if any girls there will accomodate. then pay barfine and to the room. make sure they are ones who are really into it. i got one truly willing and one fakey one out of a bar one evening--fake doesn't cut it for me personally and that includes overacting.
good luck!
those other guys can probably give you better input than i can as a newbie.

hooky

Progman
11-22-02, 23:35
nite_runner,

Hooky is correct - barfine and take back to your room. There are no advertised sex shows in Angeles. Go see a mamasan and make arrangements. Keep in mind you will most likely be looking at audience participation (hint-hint)! Go talk to Mommy Baby at Champagne. She should be able to help you out.

...(prog)

Firedick
11-24-02, 01:17
Nite_runner,

Didn't we get this exact question about a month ago ? Anyway, as Hooky and Prog state, any "show" has to be pre-arranged as a "private party". AC is not BKK.

Prog,

No exact return date yet. Maybe late Jan. or early Feb. I will definately be in Thailand in May. Maybe a side trip to the RP.

Thanks for the email. Yeah...I'm going a bit crazy. In a crappy mood today.

FD

Progman
11-24-02, 22:57
angeles city trip report: november 8 – november 17, 2002

this trip wasn’t the best i’ve ever had but one must remember that a bad trip to the philippines is better than a good day back in the usa. since it will be a long one i will post a couple days per week. for those that want more specific details i will be glad to provide them, however, i won’t post it here. you can send me an email and i will respond when i can. also, please do not ask the names of the girls. i won’t give them out.

…(prog)

------------------------------------------------------------

november 7, 2002

my journey began on november 7th from lax. i flew china airlines from lax to taipei then caught a connecting flight to manila. the flight was uneventful. it left on schedule and landed in taipei 20 minutes early on the 8th of november. after a brief layover, i connected with my manila flight. i landed on time at manila. after clearing immigration and customs i exchanged $100 usd worth of pesos. the rate at the airport was 52.5 pesos to the usd. i met up with dirtyd (dd), who was waiting for me at the visitor waiting section. dd knew what i looked like from some photos i sent him from my bangkok trip. dd and i hit it off right away. it made the 3 hour drive to angeles city go by very quickly.

november 8, 2002:

we arrived at the orchid inn early in the afternoon. dd’s room was ready but i had to wait another 30 minutes. i went down to the pool area and saw several ex-pat friends relaxing by the pool. we chatted awhile until my room was ready.

after unpacking and taking a well-needed shower dd and i proceed down santos street to release a little tension. we got as far as black pearl. i have visited this bar on numerous occasions so the girls screamed with joy upon spotting us stroll by. we ordered an sm each and chatted with the girls. it should be noted that dd and i were the only guys in the bar. there must have been 15 or 16 very hungry girls just dying for a little action (business). one of my favorites girls screamed raffle! she remembered the last time i was in black pearl i had such a hard time deciding on a girl that i had them write their names on a piece of paper, then i selected the “lucky” winners. i decided to raffle for 4 girls while dd selected 2. after the raffle was over i grabbed my 4 and dd grabbed his two then we headed back to the hotel for a little fun. those who frequent the santos street bars know that typically the girls do their business right there in the bedrooms above the bar. i prefer to take the girls back to the hotel for several reasons. one – the girls are thrilled to get away from the bar even if it’s for a couple of hours. two - the girls get a chance, and i insist, to take a shower. three – i get to unleash several times. in my case the girls let me cum three times. if i were still at the bar the girls assume i would be done after one silo is released. i brought the girls back to the bar and chatted with sonya (the owner and mamasan). she’s a great lady to chat with. she pointed out her daughter, who was out visiting her. her daughter was a mixture of filipina and black – a very nice combination with this girl. she said her daughter was only 15 but told me that she may start working the bar as early as next summer. i waited for dd to return but he was mia for a long time. apparently his girls insisted that he take as long as he needed – which he complied.

as the evening approached dd and i decided to get an early start. we hit the fields ave bars early. we had a blast with the early shifts – playing and joking with the girls. later (still early) we headed over to champagne. i hooked up with a regular and dd got attacked, and later barfined, two waitresses. since both of us were still somewhat “empty” from the days early activities we decided to go barhopping. we hit many bars and by night’s end i was pretty lasing (drunk). my girl got naked a couple of times. she even smoked a cigarette out of her pussy and belly button at nero’s. i can’t comment on how dd was doing because i was pretty much focused on my activities. we finally got back to the room very late. sometime between nero’s and the hotel i lost track of dd and his girls. once back in the room i wanted to take a nap but my girl convinced me otherwise.

november 9, 2002

my girl from the previous night finally left about 4 pm. i headed down to the pool and chatted with some buddies for awhile then headed over to santos street for a shave. several girls popped in and out but none really struck my fancy. i headed back to the hotel and took a nap. after my nap i changed money at norma’s. the rate was 53.2 pesos to the usd. that evening dd and i hit the town around 8:30 pm. we got as far as volcano and stayed for about an hour. i barfined three girls from here and dd barfined one girl. tonight was the grand opening of the new camelot bar (same owners as volcano) so we all headed over there. we first had to sit up on the second balcony but i had our waitress keep an eye out for seats downstairs. after ½ hour we were downstairs and up front. we partied pretty hard. i got one of my volcano girls totally naked. the second was down to bra and t-back (thong) and the last was already too lasing so i kept her nearby so she didn’t get lost. after camelot we headed over to kitten club – where we continued partying. after kitten club i sent two of my girls home and kept one. dd and his girl were still with us so i suggested we go back to the orchid for a late night swim. that’s when things got pretty interesting. my girl and i were not in the pool more than 30 seconds and she was already giving me blowjobs and letting me fuck her. dd’s girl was mesmerized by it. she swam over and just watched. i couldn’t tell if she was interested in joining in or just couldn’t believe what she was seeing. we all played for another hour then headed up to my room for a late dinner. my girl and i took a shower together. i should add that my girl has a kalbo (bald) pussy and let me shaved off the stubbles… now that was very cool and erotic. needless to say i was instantly aroused so we did a session in the shower. we all ate our dinners and said our goodbyes to dd and his girl around 4:00 or 5:00 am. for the next couple hours my girl continued to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me.

...to be continued ...(prog)

Mongering1
11-25-02, 06:03
Prog, I'd like to hear about your best trip to Angeles. My trip was very close to perfect in my book and you stayed "busier" than I did!

Bud

Progman
11-26-02, 22:41
Bud,

I thought you did pretty well for a rookie. I don't think my first trip to AC was as entertaining as what you got yourself into. I wish I had a picture of you when the three Kitten Club girls were giving you a body shot!

Wait until your third or forth trip. Those are the best. After that the girls start to notice and remember your name. There are good and bad points to that...

...(prog)

Whistle830
12-05-02, 04:26
I've been to PI twice. First time was in 1986 about a month after Marcos was overthrown. It was an interesting time as my friend and I were the only tourists in the country. I had my first taste of Filipina honey and have been addicted ever since. Fortunately, I've been able to quench my thirst in Canada but I've always wanted to go back to the free-for-all that I experienced in '86.
1995 was my next trip but I was traveling with a family and never got a chance to check out the action.
I plan on heading to Angeles City sometime in 2003 either in March or Nov. If anyone is planning a trip for '03, let me know - I could use a wingman.
I'm an experienced traveler in the 3rd world and have managed to keep out of the bad trouble and find the good trouble.
Whistle

Firedick
12-05-02, 08:53
Whistle830,

You didn't miss much in 95. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong fellow posters) that it was 1995 that saw a real downturn. The RP got some bad international press and closed a lot of places up. Angeles had girls on stage in street clothes ! I shit you not.

Things are, thankfully, back to normal. Bikini's on stage with a few topless girls scrambling for their tops if what looks like a cop is coming in. Yeah, they still have a lookout with a buzzer.

March is a maybe, May is definate and November is too far out to think about. My first trip was in 91. A lot of changes, especially since you were there during some tumultuous (yeah...I looked up the spelling !) times.

Wingman ? Think of me more as a forward controller....

FD

Whistle830
12-05-02, 21:12
Thanks FD;

Yes, as I recall in '95 there didn't seem to be much happening. I managed to sneak out of a shopping trip for a couple of hours in Makati and popped into a place called The Imperial Bath House. Unfortunately, the girls were all behind a glass wall and most appeared bored. I gave the place a pass.
I also spent a week on Boracay. Since I was having an adventure tour, I spent most of my time snorkling, hiking, etc. and didn't check out the bar scene until the last night. Things had really changed on Boracay since 1986 as the club (really just a beach bar with a dance floor) was full of attractive working girls. This is my preference as I can get a chance to know them a little bit. Picking a girl from behind a sheet of glass is really lame.
I was also in Subic Bay. This was a little strange. I stayed in a converted officers hotel in the duty free zone. Across the street was a Karaoke Bar. A was a little drunk when I wondered into the place after spending a few hours in a local casino so I may not be entirely clear on the details. The Karaoke Bar had individual rooms and, for about US$100.00, you could take a girl into one of the rooms and "sing" with her. After speaking with the hostess for a while, I had a difficult time understanding what exactly I was getting. Besides that, US$100.00 is about $160.00 Canadian and pretty steep for PI. I'm also aware that there are a lot of wacky Japanese tourists around that might just be paying a c-note to sing karaoke with a local girl so there was the chance I'd spend 100 bucks to sing Happy, Happy Talk (if you've seen "South Pacific" you should be laughing hysterically by now).
I also called up the hotel massage service and once again was mystified. Either she didn't catch my hints or there really wasn't any extra service. We had a long conversation about sex which turned into a long conversation about sex.
Fortunately, I now have the WSG as a source of information before I go poking about in unfamiliar territory. Gotta find out about that karaoke place...
Whistle

Cambodia Pro
12-09-02, 07:34
Phillipines or Thailand. Can't decide!

For those who have been to both places,

Which one did you like best???

StudPlayer
12-09-02, 08:59
to criminal_Bush:

you pose a question comparing apples and oranges.... where in philippines, where in thailand...

angeles city is great... excellent gf experiences to be had... with modest hotel prices and modest bar fines...

manila and cebu, i have some but limited experience so i will not comment...

pattaya... have had some memorable trips and the best sessions with thai girls ever... ever!... but, and largely due to the language barrier in thailand, thai experiences tend to be less gf and more business like... again modest hotel prices and modest bar fines...

bangkok.... speaks for itself...sorry i could not resist that small joke there....generally more expensive than pattaya and in my opinion, more hit and miss... but this is just my experience...

two of the three best lays i have ever had have been in pattaya... the third in was in bangkok....

but overall, angeles has been the most fun partly due to the fact you never know what type of "good" trouble you are going to get into with some sweet innocent young philippina you just happen upon on the street .... this type of experience generally does not happen in thailand (in large part due to the language barrier) ...

average quality in philippines is probably better than thailand but the occasional top flight experiences have been thai... the best experiences in angeles have been excellent but still the best experiences in pattaya take the cake...

my best suggestion is try both.... different strokes for different folks and all... and let us know how it turns out...

last time i went i got a business class ticket on philippine airlines for us$1600, round trip from lax to bangkok via manila.... stopped in pi for a couple weeks, went to thailand for a couple weeks, back to philippines for a month and then back to lax... even got upgraded to first class from manila back to lax (just by being nice and asking) ... to be honest, philippine air's first class is more like other airlines business class... there are no restrictions on changing your flight schedule with business class so when you are ready to go, you go...

Dana
12-09-02, 12:52
I don't wanna get flamed over this, but I really had to chime in when that guy asked the question Thailand or Phillipines. I only spent 4 days in Angeles city going through almost every bar on Fields Avenue and did not see a single girl that I thought was hot enough to barfine. Maybe it was just an off week, but the women were friggin dogs. They were very friendly and sweet, but just not pretty at all. I changed my vacation plans and headed straight for Thailand where there are beautiful women everywhere.

I did spend two days prior to that in Manila, and there were some really hot babes at the EDSA complex, but I didn't see any like that in A.C.

I know alot of guys love Angleles city, but personally I thought the women were ugly and in bad shape physically(flabby bellys everywhere!!!). Having said that, it was a fun atmosphere, and I'd like to give Angeles city another chance someday to see if I just visited on an off week or something.

Firedick
12-09-02, 22:10
Dana,

We don't really "flame" here. This is the "kinder, gentler board". :)

Opinions of all tastes are welcome. And that is really what it boils down to. I agree with you about the beauty of the Thai girls (Singaporans too, but that's another story). It's the attitude and the use of English that makes the Filapina more desireable to me. But I get fed up with both ! That's why I go back and forth.

But, if you didn't find ANY beauties in AC, you were either very unlucky, or just didn't try hard enough. (That sounded like a cram, but was not meant as one).

Is this your first trip to Asia ?

Both countries have a lot to offer and have shortcomings. My take in a nutshell (but by no means shared by all who post here):

Thailand Pros:

Better food, hands down

Better infrastructure, transportation, banking, phones, shopping.

More culture/history, for non WSG travel

Marginally better looking girls

Cleaner

Cons:

The girls are mercenary.

More expensive beer. (Most things are comparably priced and some even cheaper, like hotels, but beer is a large expense for me).

Language barrier, but not a big problem in touristed areas.
Almost no chance of meeting/dating non working girls.

Philippines Pros:
Very friendly, playful girls. Not just the working girls. You get flirted with everywhere ! Great for the ego.

Very cheap beer and local spirits. They make great rum.
English spoken everywhere. Street signage too. English is the official language of business. So if you have a contract, rental car/bike policy, lease, etc... it's in English.

They drive on the right side of the street. (maybe that's a "con" for you ;) )

Slightly better weather.

Cons:
"Any girl can be a dancer". I have seen girls on stage in the Philippines that had no business being there. That's one thing I can't remember seeing in Thailand. No real "dogs" on stage.

Pollution, especially common trash. Pinoys litter like crazy.

Theft/security. Slightly worse than Thailand. But, in many many trips, my only physical confrontations have been with other Westerners.

What I would call equal (again, I'll get some disagreements here).
Beaches and diving. Ease of visiting for the first timer. You'll have a blast both places, with the right frame of mind. Overall expense.

If it was just the girls. It would be the Philippines for me.

I know I missed some things guys, please add.

Hope this helps.

FD

Randy Farang
12-11-02, 04:17
Firedick, After seeing your posts in several places, I hope you might be able to make a few suggestions to a retired hobbiest, who is also an occasional diver, on good spots to spend a week or so. I've been to Bangkok, and liked the experience and the people, but hated the traffic. Been to Seoul, loved Hooker Hill but hated the traffic. Been to Macau, loved Darling and the washy-washy girls.

What's good in the P.I. for exercising both of my hobbies?
Thanks for any help. Randy

Firedick
12-11-02, 10:29
Randy Farang,

You must have meant "semi" retired !

For "total immersion" in both activities, it's tough to beat Sabang Beach, Puerto Galera. There are better places for both activities but none offer the nighlife and diving combo within such a small area. Everything is an easy walk. Plus, it's pretty simple getting there from Manila.

If money is not a huge concern, the Atlantis Resort is my favorite. $30 a night and up. If money is tight, you can easily find someplace half that.

Cebu Local might know someplace comparable down his way.

Good hunting and safe diving,

FD

Randy Farang
12-11-02, 18:02
Firedick, Thanks for the suggestions. Over the years I have heard far too many stories from military types who sang the praises of the LBFMs (Milspeak for Little Brown F***ing Machines) in the P.I. It has always been high on my list of places I NEED to get to before someone cuts off my air. Randy

Progman
12-13-02, 02:22
FD,

So May is a definite? Do you have any dates in mind? My Feb trip will be Feb 14 - Mar 2. I haven't decided on May dates yet so let me know what days are best for you. Yes, I'm back in San Diego. I was able to catch a flight off that ship on the 12th (Japan time). They flew me into Atsugi. From there I trained it to Narita and caught a 7:00 PM flight to SFO. I just landed a couple hours ago. You still up for a TJ run? This weekend isn't good for me because of my son's football game but I can break away for a few hours anytime the following week or weekend.

To add to your Thailand/PI assessment:

-------------------------------
Thailand Pros:
It's cheaper to get there from the USA.

Thailand Cons:
Every bar will try to pad your bill. It's a cultural thing in regards to Farangs. They just assume we're walking ATMs and can spare a few extra Baht.

Philippine Pros:
The GFE experience cannot be overemphasized.

Philippine Cons:
The crime rate is out of control. Three of my buddies got mugged or pick-pocketed on my last trip.
-------------------------------

Dana,

A lot of Filipinas do not compare, in the looks department, to Thai chicks but more than make up for it in the GFE department. That being said, I too, am surprised you didn't spot any lookers. Did you check out Blue Nile? How about Nero's Forum? I know Champagne and Volcano have a few knockouts. Even the smaller clubs have some beauties. Tell us where you went, what time you hit the bars. What was your frame of mind? How did you dress? Cleanliness is a big factor in the PI. If you are clean shaven and have a neat haircut that's about all it takes to attract the girls. A great attitude and smile also goes a loooong way... Don't give up on AC!

All,

The rest of my trip report will be out in a few days. I'm afraid, however, that too much time has passed so the remaining details will be sketchy at best.

...(prog)

Firedick
12-13-02, 10:25
Hey Prog,

Welcome home. Good timing. Tapioca and Dick Johnson (from the BKK board) and I are heading down to TJ Tuesday night the 17th. Join us.

You actually had 3 friends mugged or pickpocketed on one trip ?!?
Living there and then combining all my trips, I've prbably got 3 years "in country". I've never been mugged or burgled. I was pickpocketed once In Sabang (strange coincidence since I just recommended it). My own F'n fault. I was wearing one of those water proof cylinders on a line around my neck. But I grew tired of it and stuffed it into my pocket. I was drunk as a skunk and had girls hanging all over me all night. Big surprize (not) that it was gone when it came time to pay my bill.

May is 90% for Thailand. 50/50 whether I can swing a side trip to the RP.

FD

Iceman27
12-13-02, 10:52
Prog,

Shoot. You should have told me you were in SFO...could have picked you up and escorted you to a very nice AMP by the airport. Would have made the layover worth it after the long flight from NRT. How long was the stop? Still need those dates from you. By the wording of your message to FD, looks like MAR or APR is definitely out for you? No way I can make FEB...have a conference to attend when you are going. Let's try to synch this. I might be able to push out to May (if it is early in the month).

Anyone else plan on hitting it in MAR or APR?

Iceman

AsiaTraveler2
12-13-02, 11:16
Just got back from LOS. Visited Poseidon, Emmanuelle, Cupidy and of course bar fined some girls from Nana. I also tried No.1 Bangkok Models .. escort service. I arrived in BKK very late .. 2:00am and did not what to leave the hotel. Just wanted to shower, relax, and wait for the girl to arrive. Had to pay 4,000 baht for the service, but it ended up as the best experience I have had to date. The girl was a 7 in the looks dept. and a 8 in the body dept. We just hit if off, though, and it worked out great. I'm one of those that don't worry about price .. generally tip the girls 1,000-2,000 baht. I just don't like to haggle, over something that means far more to the girls than it does to me. I'm looking forward to a return trip in January! Oh .. still rate Poseidon and Emmanuelle A++++, Cupidy a notch below. Prices were between 2,200 and 2.400 baht.

Progman
12-13-02, 20:51
Iceman27,

I was only in SFO for about 45 minutes. I caught an 11 AM flight to SAN. I wasn't even sure where I was going to fly from/to. When I landed in Atsugi I took a shuttle to the nearest International airport. In this case it was Narita. From there I walked to just about every counter until I found one that was going to So Cal. In this case it was United Airlines. I bought a business class ticket and then sauntered over to the lounge and proceeded to get drunk. The flight was on a 777 so the flight was only 7.5 hours.

My PI dates are still open for Feb. March turned out to be a bust because of work schedules. I'm probably looking at leaving from LAX on Feb 12 and returning on Mar 2. My May dates are wide open. I can make them early in the month if that will fit your schedule better.

FD,

Yup, three guys got mugged. One was just stupid and was walking down Macarthur Blvd by the bridge early in the AM. The other guy got mugged on a jeep. The third guy was pick-pocketed in front of Saver's Mall. The culprit was not very good at his trade so my buddy didn't lose anything.

The 17th is a possibility. I have a friend coming into town that night. He wanted to make a TJ run as well. I'll contact him and see if he wants to make a quick run down there. I won't be able to stay too long. I have the kids that week and I try not to get into too much trouble while they are at the house.

...(prog)

LasVegasLites
12-14-02, 01:13
Progman, I know you don't know me and I am new to this board but I noticed that you will be in AC in Feb. I will also be arriving but on the 18th and staying until the 24th. I was wondering if there was a chance I might be able to tag along with you an evening or 2 with you to help me learn the ropes. I am sure you don't want a newbie hanging around but I have been trying to read as much as I can about AC and being around someone as experienced as you would prove invaluable.. I have signed up for a 7 hour "tour" of AC through ladyparadise.com and that should at least familarize me with my new surroundings. I am not a virgin to RP just AC. I was in Cebu 2 weeks ago and had a great time. I am staying at the Orchid Inn and if I meet you the SML's are on me for the night. Just so you know I am 43 and know how to handle myself I am just a little nervous about going solo and could use some experienced company. Anyone else on this board who may be there at the same time all I can say is..let's party! Look forward to your replies. Peace out!

Whistle830
12-14-02, 01:28
Quick note to Canadians:
Philippine Airlines is running a special till Sunday 12/15. Return trip to Manila is $1100.00. For you 'mericans, that's 2 hours from Seattle and works out to about 700 bucks. The flight has to be used by April or May.

Anyone who knows of any conferences to do with investment, venture capital, technology, banking, .... let me know. I'd love to work in a business reason to take the trip.

My 2 cents on the Thailand vs. Philippines discussion:
Your Mileage May Vary. It's more of a personal preference since both places are paradise in my books.
Who you meet is a matter of luck. It certainly may help you get lucky if you follow the tips and make yourself more presentable.
My friend had his best lay ever up near Chang Mai with a Burmese girl. She was really hesitant to go with him as she'd never been with a Westerner before and didn't know if he had horns and hoofed feet or not. Neither did she speak a word of English. He was very patient with her and they spent quite a bit of time passing a thai/english dictionary back and forth. Later she asked if she could bathe him and then proceeded to spend 3 hours exploring every inch of him with a combination bath/massage. The account I got of the entire evening was that they had really "clicked" and it was pretty apparent the next morning when I saw them together.
I've had similar experiences both in Thailand and the Philippines. Sometimes half the fun is trying to figure out what they're talking about (in Thailand). One girl gave me a tour around Chang Rai on her scooter and had to take a longer route since the trees that overhang the streets were "full of ghosts".
In the Philippines, I feel like a movie star - as mentioned earlier - great for the ego.
For the safety discussion here are a couple of rules:
1. Never get drunk, hammered, stoned, whatever, more than a couple of blocks from your hotel. If you like that sort of thing, plan to start your evening the greatest distance from the hotel and work your way back.
2. Never carry anything with you that you can't afford to lose. I carry a "dummy wallet" with my small change and tuck away any larger bills so that if I get mugged I can toss the wallet and make my get-a-way.
3. There are safety in numbers. Be careful about where you find yourself alone or away from crowds.
4. If the atmosphere is bad - or you sense trouble, even if it doesn't involve you (say there is a bar fight brewing), best to leave early and find a happier place.
Whistle

AsiaTraveler2
12-14-02, 05:53
I think the Thai vs Phillipines thing is based some what on personal preference, but it's also based on the girls comfort level as well. Seems like Caucasians are readily accepted in both the Phillipines and Thailand. Asians seem to do better in Thailand, ok in Manila, and not very well in Angeles. I could be wrong, but since I've been in both places about the same number of times, that's just my observation. In fact, places like Poseidon cater to Asian clientele. Not sure how other races fare, but I would be interested in other observations. I don't think is any racism, but based primarily on the amount of exposure the girls have to a certain race. Until recently, you hardly ever saw any Asian customers in Angeles. Most go to Bangkok, Hong Kong, and China. If they do go to the Phillipines it's primarily in Manila. If the girls have some comfort level, the GFE will be much easier to obtain. I highly prefer Thailand, after trying both places 5 times. I like the girls in both places, but I get much better feedback and responses from the Thai girls. I would like to try Korea and China, and I'm looking forward to visiting both in February.

AsiaTraveler2
12-14-02, 05:58
Sorry guys for the LOS post .. lost track of what board I was on.

Progman
12-14-02, 07:59
LasVegasLites,

Send me an email so we can work out details. lazonaman@yahoo.com

Whistle830,

Those were great points you made about dealing with safety in the PI. Nice advice.

...(prog)

Dana
12-14-02, 18:07
Hey Progman,
First of all, I looked at my earlier post and it's really much more negative than I intended. I really just should've wrote that I think Thailand is the greatest place on earth if you are looking for truly beautiful women. The Phillipines would be close to the bottom of my list. Some guys love Filipinas, so I guess it's just personal taste.

I wrote a really long and detailed description of my A.C. trip here, but when I pressed submit message it went back to the enter Password screen, and then when I hit the button everything was gone! Anyway, I'm not gonna write it all over again but I'll just give you the quick rundown.
I arrived in the Phillipines after spending a week with my super hot little 19 year old girlfriend in Thailand, so that may have set my standards a little too high. I just wanted to try something new, and I'd heard so much about Angeles city.

I stayed for 4 nights and went to an average of 5-15 bars a night. I went out pretty early usually, and made sure I didn't spend too much time at one bar. All the girls I met were extremely cool and friendly as I mentioned, and I did have fun bullsh*tting with them. I actually spent a small fortune in ladies drinks on my trip, and I don't regret going.

You asked about the way I look- I'm young, extremely well-dressed and very handsome so that's never an issue anywhere I go. And no, I'm not a prick about it either. You'll just have to take my word, unless we meet someday(which may happen if you move over here to Asia). I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

The only thing that was negative about my trip at all, is that I honestly thought the girls were ugly. If I were a guy looking for a nice girl to stroke my ego, and I didn't care too much about looks, it would have been paradise. I can get that everyday where I live now. Unfortunately, I was there for sex with hotties, and nothing else. I'm sure there are some beautiful girls somewhere in A.C., but I personally didn't see ANY that I wanted to BF. I mentioned before that I did meet some real babes at the Edsa complex in Manila, and wound up with a girl from a bar called "Space" or something like that. Originally one of the hostesses told me this girl only went with Japanese guys, but I guess that was B.S.

Anyway, I'm up for a return trip to try again. First I'm off to Singapore in a few weeks, and I've already got plans to visit Beijing sometime in the early spring. Of course I'll still make my monthly trips to Thailand. Without that, I'd go insane for sure!

Progman
12-14-02, 19:59
Dana,

I didn't think your post was negative. I considered it as one person's honest assessment of this town. Most regular posters on this thread truly welcome your comments. I agree with you - spending time with a 9+ rated Thai chick may have set your standards too high. There is one thing most guys on the thread will not argue about is that the top-tier girls from Thailand are some of the most beautiful girls in the world. EDSA complex also has some of the prettiest Filipinas in the PI but the cost can be expense by Philippine standards. AC is more of a frame of mind. As you obviously noticed - the town can be a bit of a shit-hole. It's dusty, dirty and crowed with jeeps and trikes. The bars are plentiful and the ratio of girls to guys is unbelievable. I have found that guys either really love the town, and it's atmosphere, or hate the place. Maybe next time you come out you should avoid Thailand. Of course if that's what it takes for you to truly enjoy the pleasures of AC then this town may not be for you. Again, thanks for your comments…

...(prog)

AsiaTraveler2
12-15-02, 00:32
Dana;

I think a fair number of guys would agree with you to some degree. Angeles girls are generally in the 4-7 range, with a few 8's in each of the major bars. Unfortunately, I found those 8's to be quite cold. I have been to Bangkok and Angeles 5 times each, visiting each once a year. I'm definitely leaning toward making Bangkok my only stop. There's an abundant number of 8's and 9's there. I hear about the GFE of Angeles, but I have only had 2 in my 5 visits there (after about 40+ bar fines), so I am puzzled by that. I'm not questioning others opinions, but it's just my experience. I get treated very well in Thailand, and had a number of GFE's there. I dress well and I'm always well groomed. I look fine. Not sure what it is. I do enjoy the party atmosphere in Angeles, but that is just not enough right now. Not when BKK is easier to get to, and provides more non-sex things to do as well. I'll keep watching this board, though, to get more insight into Angeles and what makes it tick.

Cambodia Pro
12-15-02, 04:49
Thailand IT IS!!!

Studplayer, Dana, Firedick. Thanks for the feedback, specially studplayer.

I have been to Singapore, but the action can not compare to Thailand from what I read here. By looking at the amount of postings I can tell Thailand is more popular. Beauty is key to me, and well as gfe. The only thing I caould miss in Thailand would be greek(Plentiful in Brazil). Althgough I think I will manage to stick it on those "Thai" butts if I am persistent enough.

Thus, having visited everyother continent top hobby destinations in my "Tour De Pussy", Asia and Africa the only two continents left, I can give the world top world ranking destinations,

1 = best

1)Czech Republic (soon to be displaced by Thailand after I corroborate the reports)
2)Brazil
3)Russia
10) Tijuana (because of convenience)

Still need to go to Africa after this,
From Research, Nigeria sounds good, many Naomi Cambells look alikes for $50 overthere according to unconfirmed reports, Ethiopia the other destination overflowing with cheap gorgeous pussy at $20 a night.

Asta la vista Baby!

Progman
12-15-02, 20:41
Asiatraveler2 and others:

I like the way this tread is going. Let's do some solid comparisons between LoS and the PI (in particular AC)...

I find it very interesting that Asiatraveler2 only had 2 great GFE experiences in all his visits but that just goes to show that sometimes things just don't go our way.

FD best described the girls in Thailand - mercenary. These chicks are good at what they do but any GFE they put out is bullshit. To me there's something really fun about having a sweet Filipina chick in my bed that really is enjoying her time with me. I'm not saying love - I mean just having a good time. I may be wrong but one thing I noticed that separates Thai and Filipina chicks is that Thai chicks don't necessarily want to leave their country. Filipinas chicks want to get the f**k out of the PI anyway they can. Because of this Filipina girls have a tendency to work "harder" at pleasing their customers. Soon this line between "customer" and "lover" becomes less defined.

There are a few 8's, 9's, and some 10's in AC. I do not agree that they are all cold. Yes, some are but most are just as sweet and fun has the 4, 5, and 6's...

If you are between the age of 35 and 50 you are a god in AC. In Thailand the guys that get the best GFE are the younger ones. I'm not saying only the younger guys but this is typically the case. That being said I've had some great GFE as well in LoS and I'm 40.

With the exception of airfare the cost of partying in AC is a lot cheaper than Thailand.

Current exchange rates: (These conversions are based on bank rates. I will round up to the nearest USD to account for loose change at end of trip plus extra fees encountered sometimes when getting money exchanged, fluctuations, etc..).
43.16 Baht = $1 USD
53.50 Pesos = $1 USD

I’ve been to Pattaya and BKK 3 times in the last 1.5 years. Here’s my assessment:
ST = 1 to 3 hours, LT = 24 hours.

Pattaya Barfines –
200B Beer bars = $5
400-600B Go-go bars = $9-$14

Pattaya tips –
500B (ST beer bar) = $12
1000B (ST go-go) = $23
1000B-1500B (LT beer bar) = $23-$35
1500B-2000B (LT go-go) = $35-$46

BKK - Barfines –
200B beer bars = $5
400B-600B go-go bars = $9-$14

BKK tips –
1000B-1500B (ST go-go) = $23-$35
1500B-2500B (LT go-go) = $35-$60

I didn't barfine any beer bar girls in BKK so I can't comment.

I’ve been to AC 7 times in the last year. Here’s my assessment:
ST = 1 to 3 hours, LT = 24 hours or when bar opened next day.

Santos Street girls-
300p-500p (ST) = $6-$10

Santos Street girls –
1000p (LT) = $19

Perimeter Bar girls: 500p-700p (ST) = $10-$14

Perimeter Bar girls: 1000p (LT) = $19

Fields Ave girls: 1000p (LT) = $19

In Thailand you have to add up the barfine and the girl’s fee (tip). In the PI the barfine covers everything. Some guys will say that the pre-pay system in the PI doesn’t work. I disagree. I have had only three situations occur in all my trips where I brought a girl back to the bar or let her go. One of those times I got all my money back and the other time I got ½ back. The last time I just told the girl to go home. I guess one of the nicest things about AC is that even guys on a tight budget can live like a king. The idea of the barfine being the cheapest cost of the night is very cool. In Thailand the barfines and tips could account for more than half of my expenses for one night. Don’t get me wrong – I’m not a cheap Charlie. I just believe in getting the most out of my hard-earned dollars.

…(prog)

Firedick
12-15-02, 22:23
All,

You could sign my name to the bottom of Progman's post with one exception. Airfare. I am getting equal prices. But, there's a catch. I will only fly Thai Airways or Japan Airlines. They just treat you so damn well. Prog has lowers standards. :) He will fly China Air which, to me, is way too "armpit". I guess they're still nice compared to a C-130 huh Prog ? I'm paying $625 (best so far on JAL) to $700. LAX to either MNL or BKK. A bonus, if you're interested, is that JAL will allow an up to 5 day layover in Japan at no extra cost. I will happily forward my travel agents number to anyone interested.

firedick@directvinternet.com

FD

StudPlayer
12-15-02, 23:36
have to say i agree with all that has been posted here recently and the best thing about all of this is that even if she is a dud, we are talking less than us$20 ...so what the xxck, no big deal

Whistle830
12-16-02, 00:19
Hi Prog, FD, all
Yahoo! It looks like I'm heading to PI from Feb. 23 to Mar. 4.
I'd like to spend some time in AC and maybe Puerto Galera so if anybody is going to be there during that time, let me know.
My email address is whistle830@aol.com
Whistle

Progman
12-16-02, 04:43
FD,

Me - lower standards? Haha... Maybe, but as I told you today when we talked - I live a double life. On one side I'm a respected mid-level engineer/manager. On the other (dark) side I'm... ME! Oh, and it wasn't a C-130. It was a US Navy C-2. It sucked. At least my flights on and off that aircraft carrier were only 30 minutes each way. When I fly on business I fly business class. When it's on my dime I'll fly anyone with the lowest fare. So far my experience with China Airlines has been great. I've flown them 7 times in the last year and they have always been on time. So taking China Airlines as my example I can fly (R/T) to BKK for as little as $500. I've gotten prices down to $560 to MNL but that’s it. Those are great prices for JAL and Thai. Please send me info on your travel agent...

Whistle830,

I sent you an email. I'll be in AC same time as you.

Studplayer,

You are correct. Losing 1000p ($19) is nothing. I’ve pissed more away in one bar! These barfine prices are so cheap that many times I’ll barfine girl (friends) just to go barhopping. I’ve also walked into a bar and seen a girl (friend) that looked like she was ready to pass out from exhaustion. I’ve paid her barfine just so she could go home to sleep. Many times I'll only pay the bar share, which is 500p. This gives the girl a chance to go party with me, and others, and return to the bar later if she wants to. Anyway you slice it up – it’s cheap, cheap, cheap!

...(prog)

AsiaTraveler2
12-16-02, 13:42
Progman;

I like the barfine\tip info you "laid" out .. pun intended. I agree with the info, although I always tip the Angeles girls 500-1000 pesos. I have also bar fined girls, and let them go home if they are smashed or just seem like nice girls who could use a night off. Not sure why, but most of the Angeles girls that I have bar fined that I wanted to stay with, seem to change personalities once I have bar fined them. They become shy or indifferent, after joking and being so much fun while we are drinking. I'm mid 30's and Asian, so I'm not sure if that's part of the problem. Seems the 50 year old guys are getting more action than I am. I know what you mean by 50 year olds, being gods in Angeles.

I have not seen the same girl twice in Angeles, since I have yet to meet one that I wanted to see again. Not due to looks, but simply because there was no connection. It's really important to me, that the girl gives some impression (faked or not) that she wants to be with me. I get more of that in BKK. Bangkok is about 20% more expensive due to the exchange rate and a few other aspects, but it is hard to compare everything, since PI does not have anything to compare to the fish bowls in BKK. I do enjoy the proximity of everything in Angeles, though. Nice to be able to walk around bar to bar. Everything is within a few blocks .. like Down Town in Las Vegas. It may be in some ways a similar comparison .. some will swear by the Strip in Las Vegas and others prefer the convenience of Down Town Las Vegas. One is more glitzy and expensive, and the other has more of a charm to it.

The closest BKK has to Angeles is Soi Cowboy, and that does not compare in terms of the sheer number of bars. Thanks for your post. Some nice info.

P.S .. You don't have to worry about Katoeys in the PI. Although with enough experience they are easy to spot.

Progman
12-16-02, 18:24
Asiatraveler2 and others of Asian decent,

I’m going to make a statement about Asians in Angeles City. Please do not take this as a racist remark. My comments are based on many conversations I’ve had with working girls in AC. This information may or may not be true but it's what a lot of these girls think (which is all that matters):

Being Asian has a lot to do with your experiences there in AC. It all goes back to the girls having these illusions that some westerner is going to come along, save her from her impoverished life, and take her back to his country. Most Asians that come to AC are either Korean or Japanese and most of these guys are married. They come up to AC for quick sessions - no GFE wanted. The girls get treated like a piece of meat. Many Asian customers never talk with the girls. A lot just walk into a bar, see a girl they want, pay the mamasan, and take the girl straight to the hotel. Many times these Asian customers will throw them out of their rooms very early in the morning (5:00 AM) without even offering breakfast. Offering these girls something to eat means a lot to them - most don’t really get a decent meal all week. Their only chance may come when they get barfined.

So, even if you come to AC with good intentions it may be tough to get that GFE experience most westerners get.

Agree about the billyboys in the PI. They are easy to spot. If a guy brings one home by mistake it was because (1). It wasn't a mistake. (2). He was so freaking drunk that a trike driver would have looked like Gemma from Rhapsodies.

…(prog)

Firedick
12-16-02, 20:01
A footnote:

Prog's comments apply because most of the Asians in Angeles are straight from Japan or Korea, not Asian Americans.

One point was missed though. There is still a lingering "anti Japanese" feeling over the treatment they received during WW II. I can hear you guys..."Oh come on, that was 60 years ago !" I know, but it is still a afctor.

Dittos on the easy spreading of Piso around. I sometimes BF without expectations too. Hell, a couple girls I know, I just give money too when I see them. Great bar girls in their time, but have out lived their prime.

Can you guys imagine what AdleZ (Thai boards) would be saying about this ! :)

FD

Progman
12-16-02, 21:40
Lord help us if AdleZ caught wind of guys giving chicks money with nothing in return! He'd have a freakin' heart attack!

...(prog)

AsiaTraveler2
12-17-02, 10:38
Progman \ Firedick;

Thanks for the feedback. I kind of suspected it was a cultural thing. Of course, the Koreans and Japanese from Asia would probably not be able to hold a conversation with the girls even if they wanted to, due to possible language barriers. But yes, I do agree with your assessments. That's too bad, since I do like the girls there, and I am born and raised in the US. I think I'll need to spend more time in Thailand, where I always have a great time. I'll venture to Angeles periodically, in hopes that things change. I'll live vicariously through your posts!

Progman
12-17-02, 19:57
Asiatraveler2,

Don’t be too discouraged. I know a couple guys who are Korean-American that work in Korea. They make 4 trips a year to Angeles. Most have girls that they steady barfine and say they have no problems. I think the trick with these guys is that they let the girls know that they are Americans and, oh by the way, they are also of Korean decent. It’s not that they are ashamed of their heritage/race – it’s just that their need for good pussy is more important. I have not met any Japanese-Americans there so I don’t know how well they score. On a similar note – During my last trip I partied with a Filipino-American. He had some concerns about how the girls would treat him. He did pretty well for his first trip. Some of the girls still talk about him. He made it a point to tell the girls he was a California kid who happened to be Filipino. I think this was a plus for him.

All,

Since we’re on the topic of race relations I’d be curious how other demoninations do. I know that here in San Diego there are a few Filipina bars. A lot of African-Americans partied there and seem to do very well. I also partied with a few African-Americans in AC and they said it can be hit-n-miss with them. I’m an over-weight 1/2 Caucasian - 1/2 Puerto Rican, who drinks too much, and I think I do pretty well. I haven’t seen any Hispanics around town but I’d love to know how well they do!

Again, please no flames – I’m not a racist. I’m trying to add a little spice (salsa) to this thread…

…(prog)

Whistle830
12-17-02, 21:09
I agree with the Japanese sentiments.
I know a 60 year old Filipino who immigrated to Vancouver. I dated his daughter and he told me how upset he was at her last boyfriend - A Canadian Japanese. He said the Japanese indentured his father during WWII and then killed him. He also said that, 20 years ago, it wasn't safe for Japanese men to be caught on their own in the country - likely that some locals would take some revenge.
Besides that, Japanese men don't have the best reputation for treating women or other Asian nationalities with respect. I worked with a very large Thai company owned by the Japanese. There was a huge problem in the relationship between the Thai and the Japanese management - personally, I thought the Japanese treated the Thai's like crap and the Thai's responded by holding back all kinds of important information from the Japanese. Sooo, the moral of the story is to treat people with respect or else!

By the way, I'm keen to try some threesome's in AC. Would most of the Filipinas be into this (some girl/girl action) or will I have to do much scouting?
Whistle

AsiaTraveler2
12-17-02, 21:56
Whistle830

Yes, there are threesomes to be had. I have friends, who have had threesomes. Your best bet is to buy drinks for someone you like, and get them to bring their best friend over. You can then get a conversation going about a possible threesome. Of course, the friend may not always be to your liking, but it's the best comfort zone for the girls. That's what worked for them. Also check with the mama san's. They may be able to help you out. There are some that are reliable and some that mostly will say anything you need to hear, to get you to barfine a girl. You will need to feel that out. Good luck!

Progman
12-18-02, 04:21
Whistle830,

There are MANY girls in AC that are up for a little threesome action. I learned a new term during one of my trips there. A Filipina waitress called it 7-11. She said this is when one chick lays on her back, spread eagle, while the other gets on her hands and knees and does a little DATY. The guy then bangs that chick doggie style. Of course I had to try it and had a blast. It's just like any two girl thing - let one pick out her friend. Keep in mind that the girls may not always work in the same bar so you might have to barfine from one then head over to another club and and grab the other one. You can also head down to Santos and grab a few from there. I took four girls home when I first got there last November. BTW - I just emailed a pic of them to you. Two were cute and the other two were not. I didn't really have a choice since I picked their names out a hat... It’s a long story but I have a tradition at this bar where I always barfine at least two to three girls. I never select the girls. I have them write their names on a piece of paper then put it in a hat. I then pull the names from the hat. It’s fun because I never hurt any feelings.

…(prog)

DIY
12-18-02, 07:21
Can anyone recommend a good massage parlor in Angeles. I saw a couple of them last time I was there. Want to know if they are worth the money.

Progman
12-18-02, 20:07
Off Topic:

Firedick: I had a great time partying with you down in Tijuana last night. Hope you made it back to your hotel in one piece. Wish I could have spent the night. We definitely need to coordinate a trip to Angeles together. I see some great barhops in the future.

...(prog)

LasVegasLites
12-18-02, 20:46
Gentlemen, I was wondering if any of you have heard anything about a company called ladyparadise (ladyparadise.com)? Before I realized I could handle my trip on my own I booked a "ground only" tour with this company ($165 and includes transportation to and from NAIA, assistance with check in and out of my hotel and a 7 hour bar hopping tour) If I cancel I will lose half my cost but they have been pretty unresponsive to my inquiries. I do not want to be stuck at NAIA searching for a ride and am mad at myself for ever getting involved. If someone out there has heard anything about this company (good or bad) I would appreciate knowing. I'm not heading to AC until mid February so I have plenty of time to revise my schedule and find a shuttle.

Progman,

Look forward to Feb and save some girls for me! By the way I love that drawing names out of the hat idea, gotta try that for sure :)

Cebu Local,

I will be heading out to Cebu after 8 days of bliss in AC and was thinking about staying at Waterfront Lahug. Would you agree? Last time I was in Cebu (3 weeks ago) I stayed at Bule Water. It was a very nice hotel but seemed quite a distance from the action. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have a great day and Sa la mat

Whistle830
12-18-02, 22:36
Hey Prog;
Yes I read your story a while ago about the lotto. What a blast!
Thanks for the pic too. Wow, a four girl welcoming committee - you sure know how to get started.
How did it work out? Did you keep everyone occupied. Did you have to hand out the roles or did they ad-lib (so to speak)
I was down in TJ last Feb but didn't get any action beyond a table dance booth. I was a little reluctant to go for any of the ladies since I was unfamiliar with the town and the potential scams. Plus I didn't have this forum as a guide.... Next time I'm in San Diego, I'll have to arrange a trip with you and FD.

Whistle (living vicariously through Prog till Feb...)

AsiaTraveler2
12-19-02, 04:39
LasVegasLites;

Unfortunately, you probably made a mistake using them. I don't have any experience with them, but quite frankly the Phillipines is a breeze figuring out. If you are going to Angeles, a taxi or Swagman's can take you to Angeles for under 2,000 pesos ($40). The extra $80.00 you spent, could have been used to hire\barfine a girl for 4 days, to show you around. Bar fines are 1,000 pesos ($20). Angeles is just a few blocks of concentrated bars. Any of the guy's there would probably be more than willing to fill you in, but you could probably figure it out in a day or two. Just hit one of the major bars, and you will meet alot of girls and fellow mongers! The trikes, can get you to and from your hotel. You will probably have an uneasy feeling the first time, since you will probably be arriving at night. Quite honestly, the place can look like a dump. You'll get used to it in a day or two.

If you have money to burn, though, I would'nt worry about it. Just chalk it up to a learning experience.

Good luck!

Progman
12-19-02, 06:03
LasVegasLites,

I fired off an email to a buddy of mine that is an expatriate in Angeles. Maybe he can shed some information on this ladyparadise.com... As I mentioned to you in one of my emails - I couldn't see any details on what exactly a ground tour was. Does this tour company have an email address you can send them question? If so you should ask:
1). What type of airport pickup? Is it a private driver or group van?
2). Does pickup include tip for driver?
3). What type of tour? Is tour a one-on-one or group tour?
4). Are you supposed tip the guide?
5). Do they have a list of bars you'll go to? If so, which ones?
6). Is this tour company affiliated with a bar group in AC?

Asiatraveler2 is correct in that you could have figured the town out yourself. If you had a local or regular visitor around for your first night or two you'd be set for sure. Unless my plans change I'd be happy to show you around. Since you're getting in early your room may not be ready. You can refreshen up in my room then we'll head down to Santos for a little tension release.

Whistle830,

The girl in the middle of the picture (the older one trying to look sexy) was the boss. She coordinated all of OUR roles. She designated who was going to be the first recepient and so on. It was a lot of fun. The little young one in the front-right was the first baby-batter up. She almost spilled after I unleashed the first silo but the "boss" yelled something at her in Tagalog so she swallowed like a trooper.

...(prog)

LasVegasLites
12-19-02, 19:03
I finally received a reply from Ladyparadise and they informed me that no one else will tour with me (it's private) That the TG is on his own as far as expenses and that if I decide to tip him it is up to me. So I guess I will stick with it since it is paid for. I can't get this trip out of my head and its 8 weeks away! I look forward to meeting you prog and think we will have some major fun. I will keep in contact. Hopefully Cebu Local can give me some feedback regarding Cebu. Have a great day guys!

Progman
12-19-02, 19:47
Hey guys,

The Misty's group web site is looking better. I can't remember if I posted it before but here it is again. The Misty's group owns Misty's Golf Club, Blue Nile, Nero's Forum, Cambodia, Tropicana Hotel and other small businesses not listed on their web site. Enjoy!

http://www.asianfields.com/

...(prog)

Firedick
12-19-02, 22:28
Dudes !......

Hey Prog, I'm glad to hear that I didn't forfeit my bar hopping privileges by getting too "lasing" ! I had not planned to get that wasted, but TJ kinda turned me off. I guess I'm spoiled. Plus, I did have a 4 hour head start :)

L.V.lites,

If you lose half of your $165, you're still saving money by telling them to take a hike. As the others have told you, there is no need for a guide in A.C. A good place to meet fellow hobbyists is Margarita Station. theville.com But, if you can hook up with Progman, all the better.

I usually do a night or two in manila, then catch the Swagman's "Fly the bus" from Ermita to AC. About 400 piso. They leave Ermita for AC 3 times daily: 11:30, 15:30 and 20:00. Sharp ! They will leave without you. Same if you sign up for the Si-kat to Puerto Galera. Be early.

DIY,

My favorite MP is a dump ! It's the "U and I" right next to the Shell Station across Astro Park from Fields Ave. Very, very,very basic. But I enjoy the attitude of the girls. Worth it ? I don't know... how does two girls for an hour for 450 piso sound ? I like getting the twin, cuz then the girls can talk to each other and not try to make mindless conversation with you. At the end of the massage, they will ask if you want "sensation". That's a hand job. Anything else can be negotiated. I tip 100 p for massage only, 200-300 for a HJ and 500 for a BJ. I've never "boinked" any of them. Some will out call to your hotel room.

FD

Progman
12-19-02, 22:29
My trip report: November 10 - November 17:

It's just as I suspected - I've pretty much lost track of what happened and where I went from Nov 10 - 17. Instead of details I'll give you my overall impressions of AC during my stay:

Security/Safety:
Since the recent terrorist threats in the PI I observed an increase in security throughout the Balibago district. The newest clubs in town had twice as many security guards at the entrances. I also noticed that many of the guards carried hand-held metal detectors. Most westerners were allowed to pass without too much scrutiny; however, the Filipino guys were getting searched. Fields Ave was getting blocked off on the weekends starting around 7:30 PM until 4:00 AM. The blockades were at the intersection of Fields Ave and Macarthur Blvd and just south of the Road House Bar. The blockages weren’t much too look at. Basically the police erected some wooden planks across some saw-horses. If someone wanted to break through it would not have been a problem. The police were also letting trike drivers and jeepneys through but everyone else were kept out. It was almost like an AC version of Walking Street. As far as crime – I knew of three guys getting robbed or pick-pocketed on my last trip. The two robberies occurred on Macarthur Blvd. One was while the guy was in a jeep and the other guy was walking by himself. The guy that got pick-pocketed said it also happened on Macarthur Blvd, on a jeep.

Hotel:
I stayed at the Orchid Inn again. I had a room in the Hibiscus Wing, overlooking the pool area. The room rate was $35 USD/night. The service was outstanding as usual. I had the same chambermaid from the last three trips. Her name was Amy and was always there to take care of anything I needed. When I walked in with the four Santos girls she caught me as we entered my room and handed me 4 extra towels. The food was great. The hotel was offering a daily breakfast buffet. I didn’t sample it but it looked and smelled good. This hotel offers dishes from the USA, Australia, and Philippines. Since I stay at the Orchid so often I get a 10% discount on all charges – room, in-room massage, barfines from the Flamingo, meals, etc so I charge everything to the room. I always pay in cash when I checkout because the hotel will tack on a 7% surcharge for using credit cards.

Bars:
There were too many bars to mention here so I’ll high-light which ones I had the most fun in and which ones sucked. By far the bar I had the most fun in was the Kitten Club. The papasan is a good friend of mine so I did a lot of drinking here. I never barfined from here but there were plenty of nice chicks to go around. I also had a lot of fun at Volcano, Gecko’s (formally Y-bar), and Blue Fox. Rhapsodies had a fun line-up a couple of time I went in there. I had a blast playing with one of the GROs. I did not barfine from here. Black Pearl continues to be my favorite Santos Street bar. This is the bar I always do my raffles in. I stopped by Shadows II but only to see if some of Firedick’s friends were there. Champagne was packed with girls - I barfined a couple of times out of here. I currently have a problem with one chick from this bar but I hope I can clear that obstacle when I return (long story). Brown Sugar sucked this time. Not because of the girls but because I kept getting pussy-blocked by two waitresses and one of the Mamasans. After a few trips I stopped going in there. I was not impressed with Cambodia. There seemed to be plenty of pretty girls but I didn’t like the layout of the club. It was too narrow and the stage was too high. I never got comfortable in it. Camelot just opened while I was in town. Great bar layout but the girl selection sucked. If they can get another 30 girls in there and throw out about 15 dogs it'll rival Blue Nile IMHO.

Restaurants:
Molly Malone’s (attached to Tropicana Hotel) continues to offer some of the best buffet deals in town. Nice peaceful atmosphere and cheap prices. Their deserts can’t be beat! Margarita Station still offers good meals at a reasonable cost. It is still a fun place to hang out in the mid-AM, drink some java, and talked to the girls as they pass by. The freelancer action here wasn’t great, however. The food stand in front of Las Vegas still has the best meat-on-stick in town. Most times I don’t know what I’m eating but it tastes pretty good. Kokomo’s, however, did not have anything decent. Even their late night pizza seemed processed.

Girls (General):
November continues to be one of the best times of the year to visit Angeles City. The weather is good and it’s not too close to the holidays to where the super hot chicks go home, yet its close enough to where the girls are working a little harder to make money to get home for the holidays. The ratio of girls to guys is still very much in our favor. I saw, and confirmed that, there were a lot of new girls in town. One of the main reasons is because there were about 200 US Marines in town. The great part was that the Marines were not allowed out of Clark. For awhile the clubs were bringing the girls to the base for short-time action but that got stopped a few days before I arrived.

…(prog)

Progman
12-19-02, 22:38
FD,

Glad to see you made it back in one piece. Naw, no points lost in my book. As a matter of fact you were a fun drunk to hang around with. As I mentioned in an earlier post - We gotta figure out how we can be in AC at the same time. I think it would be epic! Hey, who took that picture of you and I in La Carreta Bar? I'd like a copy of it.

...(prog)

Firedick
12-20-02, 00:34
Picture ? What picture ?

Must have been Tap.

Yes, we do have to get together in AC. It's just "when" not "if".

FD

Progman
12-20-02, 01:09
FD,

You really were “Lasing” that night! We were in that bar where the chick with the ass as big as a Chevy started dancing. You rolled you eyes and said you had to get out of there before you got out your harpoon gun (maybe I'm paraphrasing a bit). Man she was big!!! Anyway, it was either Snapper (from the CH board) or a masero who took the pic. I don't even remember whose camera it was.

...(prog)

LasVegasLites
12-20-02, 23:25
I cancelled my tour with Ladayparadise and they gave me a full refund (surprised me!) now I need to figure out how I am getting from NAIA to AC. Some of you have mentioned the Swagman bus. What is that and how do I contact them for shuttle service? I really appreciate your help guys and if I see you in AC the SM's are on me. Thanks

Progman
12-21-02, 18:22
LasVegasLites

That's great news that you got all your money back. The URL for the Swagman group is http://www.swaggy.com/start.htm There a link for Fly-the-Bus. Your other option is to hire a driver through the Orchid Inn. Send them and email at orchid@datelnet.net and give them your flight information. Hiring a private driver may be a better choice because you will have someone waiting for you at the airport when you arrive. With the Fly-the-Bus you will need to cab it to the Swagman Hotel in Ermita. It's not a lot of money but if that PAL flight ends up flying non-stop to Manila you will find yourself at the airport at 3:00 in the morning. I don't feel too comfortable cruising around Manila that early in the AM, even in a cab.

A cost comparison is:

Fly-the-Bus: 200p from NAIA to Swagman Hotel. 350p from Swagman Manila to Swagman-Narra in Angeles City. 50p for trike to Orchid.

Private Driver: 1600p pickup at NAIA and drop off at Orchid. 100 - 200p tip for driver.

As they say in Asia: "Up to you..."

...(prog)

Firedick
12-21-02, 21:36
L.V.Lites,

A full refund ? That is good news. I got a full refund from a Mama San once !

If you are planning to go straight from NAIA to AC, then forget Swagmans "Fly the Bus" and either grab a cab at the airport (there's a row of companies near the exit doors after you clear customs) or hire a van from one of the AC companies. Margarita Station would be at the top of my list in that catagory.

If you are planning a night or two in Manila, then the "Fly the Bus" would be my first choice.

Good luck,

FD

Progman
12-21-02, 23:03
LasVegasLites,

The Margarita Station URL for pickup service is http://www.theville.com/airport.html The price is the same as the Orchid Inn. The service is also basically the same. The difference is with the Orchid Inn you can charge the fare to your room. The advantage to hiring through M-ville is that you can specify if you want the driver to show up with drinks. The Orchid drivers normally don't bring drinks but I just have them stop at the nearest store and I grab a couple SMs for me and a bottle of water for the driver.

...(prog)

AsiaTraveler2
12-21-02, 23:24
progman;

You are so right about the "up to you" reply. It's like all of the girls in Asia were taught by the same people. There are some bars in Angeles and Bangkok with the same names and similar signage. Anyone know if they are owned by the same group?
I have always wondered, but never asked.

LasVegasLites;

Glad you got your money back! Now have fun! You will definitely have your hands full with the girls in Manila. Some of the girls are very agressive. It's more laid back in Angeles.

Progman
12-21-02, 23:51
Asiatraveler2,

If you're referring to the Voodoo Bars in AC and Napa Plaza - different owners and not afflilitated at all. This is SEA! Everyone steals brands without paying copyright fees. I only know of one guy in AC that owns clubs in AC and LoS. He owns Classroom 2000 in Pattaya and Jungle, Kitten Club, and Flamingo in Angeles City.

...(prog)

DataMater
12-22-02, 11:23
LasVegasLites,

I will be in Las Vegas Jan 17-23. Maybe we can get together for a cold one! I have been to AC many times and lived there for 3 and one half years back in the early eighties. I also lived in Las Vegas for 10 years. Left in 1999. Do you frequent any of the Pilipino hangouts??

Datamater

LasVegasLites
12-23-02, 00:01
Datamater..

Come on down! My email address davey1113@yahoo.com Let me know the details and we'll go have a beer! I really don't hang out in any Phil. bars but if you want me to find out I can ask some of the Phils I work with. I'm really not a party animal (not in LV anyway) but we have a few decent go-go bars (prices are ludicrous!) so I am saving my money for the important stuff, AC! I'll look for your message, peace out, David

Whistle830
12-24-02, 00:20
Hi all;
I have booked my flight to Manila from Feb. 23rd to March 4th. I will likely need to spend a couple of days in Manila for business purposes but intend to spend at least 5 days in AC during that period.
I'm a pleasant drunk and a good partier and I hope to keep as many girls occupied in my time at AC as possible. Following prog's advice, I will probably stay at the Orchid Inn and use their driver to get there. I've taken cabs out of Manila airport before and I don't like the experience much (even if the attempted rip-offs are relatively low $$, I still don't like getting ripped off because I'm not a local).
Right now my time is flexible so if there's any reason I should be in AC any earlier or later during the above time frame, let me know. If my business requires that I meet up with clients while in the Philippines, I may also go to Puerto Galera for a few days as well so it's not TOO obvious where my interests lay.
It would be fun to get together with as many people from this site with the same interests and attitudes as possible. Hope to see ya there!
Whistle

Progman
12-24-02, 03:50
Whistle830,

I think I already emailed you my itinerary but for others who care I will be arriving on Feb 15 and leaving on Mar 3. I will be staying at the Orchid Inn. Just so you know Whistle830 - LasVegasLites arrives on Feb 18 so you may want to get up to AC as soon as you can. Between him and I had planned on roaring through the town like a couple of destructive “horny” typhoons. There won't be a girl standing by the time we're done with it. Well, we'll save a few cherry girls and some “well insulated” girls for you, similar to the pic of those chicks I emailed to you earlier. You did say it gets cold up where you live, right?

Firedick will be a no-show again. He had some lame excuse like "work" that was preventing him from dropping by. What a pussy! I think I’ll change his handle from “FIREDICK” to “TIRED-DICK"...

...(prog)

Firedick
12-24-02, 23:56
Now now Progman...

Just cuz you've got "firedick envy" there's no need to be pissy. Also, please quote me accurately. I said I had to work on the 29th, no TJ run. But February is still a maybe ! :)

Whistle80,

Nothing wrong with a van from Orchid. But for future ref. the taxi's that you arrange INSIDE the airport terminal are safe. There is some accountability to a larger company. The desk will quote you a price around 1500 and the tip is "up to you"... to coin the vernacular.

Have any of you done the Hash House Harriers run on Sundays ?
If you've got nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon, they can be a hoot. All fitness levels are welcome. Many just walk. They meet at around 3:00 PM at the Anchorage Hotel, across the "street" and east from Orchid. Tell em Firedick sent you.

On on...

FD

Tempest
12-25-02, 21:04
I am going to be in AC from Jan 5 to Jan 20. I am 42yo moderate drinker. Anyone else going to be there? I'll be staying at the Orchid. In the past, my hobbies usually have led me to MX and central america. Looking forward to something new.

Progman
12-26-02, 04:28
FD,

The use of the words "Firedick" and "Pissy" in the same sentence gives me a burning sensation down below... HAHA... Thanks for clarifying about the TJ dates and I hope you can make a Feb trip to AC. It would be fun.

BTW - I spent a few hours last night (Christmas Eve) and this AM in a Tijuana jail. Long story but if you ever get in a hassle with a local drunk Mexican be sure he's not an off-duty cop before you punch him in the forehead. It's a funny story NOW. You'll have to wait until we're sitting in a booth, drinking a SM, before I'll give you the whole story.

...(prog)

Firedick
12-26-02, 11:57
Tempest,

As a fellow traveler to MX, Hondruas and Costa Rica, I thing you'll find the RP a "step up". Not in price, but still in quality. I think most of the posters here would love to hear your comparisons.

Prog,

See ! If you were as drunk as I was in TJ, you never would have connected ! But, I'll bet you would still get thrown in the pokey for a near miss.

The Thai girlfriend and I got a lot out in the open tonight, and God damn it, she still wants to be with me. I guess I'm gonna have to get mean. I hate the thought, she's a great girl.

I'll be looking forward to the story.

FD

NHrugby27
12-27-02, 06:11
Well after a couple of weeks of reading these veteran's stories I am making my first trip out to Angeles. I always hoped to go while in the Marines but never made it out that way. Looks like I will be going out Mar. 7th -14th!

Mongering1
12-27-02, 19:24
I'll be in TJ by this evening until Sunday. Hope to be at AB by 7pm or so. I just hope it's not a big let down, this will be my first trip since Angleles.

Bud

Tempest
12-29-02, 09:04
I leave from LAX on China Airlines and arrive on the 5th in Manila at 9:50am (I do not understand why some of you do not like that airline; I have always been treated extremely well.) Since I am a new poster here, IMHO if the women there only average 6, it is their attitude that makes them great in bed. Some of you who post here are obviously well traveled too and understand that. While I have been a little removed from this hobby of ours (don’t ask), what I do know is that to ensure a really good time is to not treat the women there like many women treat us here. So, here’s to sex and beer and the constant availability of both! Five days and a wake-up! I WILL post when I am there as this forum has been extremely helpful on AC. I am grateful.

tmp

dfreshdee
12-29-02, 21:04
[QUOTE]Originally posted by progman
[i]Asiatraveler2,

"know that here in San Diego there are a few Filipina bars" Hey, I just moved to SD (after not enough time in Asia) and have not figured out the scene yet. Where are these Filipina bars? Thx.

NHrugby27
12-30-02, 01:57
Hey prog,

You guys going to be hitting the town much the 1st and 2nd of March? I may go out a bit early to learn the ropes a bit from some of you wiley vets.

Shoot me an email and let me know nhrugby25@yahoo.com.

nhrugby

Progman
12-30-02, 07:25
All,

I got an email from an expatriate friend that lives in Angeles City. He said there was a very sharp drop in the number of visitors to Angeles City during this Christmas/New Years season. He said a lot of chicks also decided to stay in town during the holidays. I'd be interested to hear from someone who visiting this year around Christmas. I was in AC last year for New Years. There were still lots of girls but also many guys in town. The ratio actually dropped to about 5:1 just before New Years. I had fun... I almost forgot:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL…

mongering1,

I'm glad we had a chance to throw down a few tequilas last night in Tijuana. I hope I was able to help you get over your Post-Philippines Depressions. I finally hooked up with a chick by the hotel. I was grabbing water and some snacks before heading to sleep. She followed me into the store and we chatted. We ended up going to her place (Hotel As-Negro) and had a blast. She's had a shaved pussy, which is not very common down there in TJ. She actually gave me the best GFE experience yet in TJ (not really saying much but it was a lot better than the typical Street Girl sessions).

Tempest,

I'm on your side. I really enjoy China Airlines as well. I've flown them at least 8 times in the past year and have never had a bad flight. All my flights have taken off on time and all have either arrived on-time or earlier. The only complaint I have is the food isn't all that great in coach. Business Class is okay though. When I fly coach I grab something to eat before boarding. I usually ask for a cup of noodles if I get hungry.

dfreshdee,

The name of the Filipina bar is Trophy Lounge in National City. It's on the corner of Plaza Blvd. and National City Blvd (Plaza Blvd exit on Interstate 5). Best time to go is on lady's night (Thursday). Don't go there until after 10:00 PM. Saturday's have also been pretty good.

nhrugby27,

I just sent you and email. Try to get out there a few days earlier. I can give you a quick tour and run-down on the town.

...(prog)

Jock123
12-30-02, 09:34
Hi Prog,

I don't want to jump on the bandwagon, but I'm going to be working in the Philippines from next month. I'd love to buy you a few beers and get the benefit of your experience.

If you're game, can you email me on jock123@hotmail.com.

Jock

Whistle830
12-30-02, 21:45
Hi Guys:

Re: the drop in tourists in AC

There was a widely reported story in Canadian papers early December regarding a threatened attack by Muslims on Canadian targets (ex-pats, tourists, embassy). The threat was listed as "credible and specific" by the Canadian embassy and Canadian travellers were urged to stay away from the Philippines.

The Canadian embassy was closed due to security threats on November 28th and is reopening today (Dec.30th).

Here is the travel warning:
"Recent attacks on foreigners in the Mount Pinatubo area have resulted in one death. Canadians travelling in this area should exercise extreme caution. The Santa Juliana route in Capas, Tarlac, is considered safe. However, trekkers should avoid the Porac and Sapang Bato routes in Pampanga, which are unguarded and considered unsafe."

That said, I have spoken with some Filipinas recently who have advised that the "credible and specific" threat was a hoax that was traced back to a policeman who was subsequently arrested. It was apparently big news in the Philippines but we only heard the "threat" part and not the "hoax" part here in Canada.

I know that the story resulted in quite a number of cancelled visits and subsequently some great bargains for flights to Manila from Vancouver (PAL and JAL).

I first visited the Philippines in April/May 1986, about a month after Marcos was deposed. I was one of the only tourists in the country at the time and was treated extremely well by Filipinos that were amazed to see ANYONE touring their country after all the bad press.

Same travel rules as always: use your common sense and be careful in unfamiliar areas. IMHO I think it's as dangerous for me to be stumbling around drunk in Orlando, Fla as it would be in Quezon City.

In any event, I'm looking forward to big fun in Feb/Mar.

Whistle

Cebu Local
12-31-02, 00:51
Guys
As a canadian living in the philippines,who is active in canadian chamber of commerce and has some embassy access as well as being connected to the higher ups in the philippine department of tourism,i can confirm whistles story,the canadian,aussie embassies have reopenened,the security at malls has relaxed,because the security consultant of the embassies apparently took a rumour for gospel truth,he said that based on a reliable source that the embassies were to be bombed on a certain day,the source turned out to be one of those conspiracy type wierdos who heard it from someone who heard it etc,regards play safe