PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City - 2002 Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
05-18-02, 06:23
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Progman
05-19-02, 00:11
Well, I sort of feel honored to be the first to post in the new forum. I wanted to extract and post some interesting stuff going on in Angeles. This data comes courtesy of the Margarita Station Newsletter:

Club News -

April was the rotation month on Fields Ave. Three new clubs opened and all three featured mostly girls recycled from other clubs in town. Girls in Ayers Rock seemed mostly to be from G-Spot, Blue Fox, & Confetti's. The Girls in Monte Carlo were mostly from Las Vegas, and the girls in Dirty Duck's have been sighted before in Flamingo, Treasure Island and G-Spot.

MONTE CARLO: This club also opened during the middle of April. Again, mixed reviews from all the "experts" that sit around town evaluating other peoples efforts. I had a quick look on the night of the grand opening and kind of thought it was just another club. Too soon to say how it is going to do because much of the staff that night appeared to be from Las Vegas. This is currently a one story building, but plans are for a few more floors to be added in the near future. This will be finished as a hotel.

DIRTY DUCK'S: This club is the former Happy Hooker/Dolphin Bar. It opened around the middle of April. I almost never go in clubs on the first night they open because there is very little resemblance between the clubs on their first night and the same place 2 weeks later. None the less, I was out with some friends and we ended up here on opening night also. They have some comfortable seats behind a one-way picture window that is a fun place to sit and watch the girls go to work.

MARINE BAR: Still closed! I've heard both sides of the story and don't believe either one are worth publishing here. It is a conflict that doesn't appear to have a quick end.

SILK STOCKINGS: Closed in early April. The hottest rumor said that the girls were "chased out by a ghost." Again, as many stories as there are tourists, but one reputable source says the owners are out of funds. Many of the girls can be found in The Jungle or Silk Stocking. The sign on the door said "Closed for Renovation." However, by early May it was reopened, but the initial reports said not many of the girls returned.

TAHITIAN QUEEN: As I mentioned last month, this club was acquired by the Champagne Group. It has been completely razed and it looks like the foundations for the new multi-story bar/apartment complex will be going in within the next couple of weeks .

TREASURE ISLAND: One of the most fun clubs on the strip is expanding. The 2nd floor party room is almost finished. This will be a big improvement, and I expect you will be able to find me warming a seat on the 2nd floor on a regular basis.

GENTLEMEN'S CLUB: Little Mermaid has been renamed as The Gentlemen's Club. The initial reports are that it is a "good inter-active club."

End of Newsletter -------------------

Peace to all… (prog)

Firedick
05-19-02, 06:34
Well Prog,

Let's get this bad boy up and running.

I agree with you on the waitress thing. I've had mostly good to great, but sometimes the bod's gone south. A "heads up" on that note. There's a waitress who just started at Brown Sugar named Joy. She used to be at Top Hat a few years ago, she was stunning then. I bar fined her for old time sake and she was definately worth it, despite the fact that het tits aren't quite as erect as they once were.

If you get into "Shadows" on Santos, say "hi" to Melanie for me.

Firedick

Progman
05-19-02, 16:18
Firedick,

I think I know who Melanie is. I haven't barfined her but I'm pretty sure she sat on my lap once and we chatted for about 1/2 hour. I barfined little Helen last New Years. All I can saw about her is "Holy Shit". She was awesome. Didn't talk much but could suck like a Hover and shaved her pussy... I think I know where my first stop is! ...(prog)

Originally posted by Firedick
If you get into "Shadows" on Santos, say "hi" to Melanie for me.

Firedick
05-20-02, 21:30
Hey Prog,

I guess it'll just be you and I until the rest of the gang register.

I don't know Helen, but maybe next time.

Melanie was a real "trouper". I came in really drunk and took forever to get off. But she hung in there and never complained. I went back the night before I left just to show her what I'm like "normally".

July/Aug will depend on money. I've got a couple big ticket items to purchase, that have priority. I'm still try'n though.

Have you ever thought about maintaining a place in Angeles ? I did it for a while, but for a single person, it was not cost effective. I have a friend who is interested in spliting a place. We might look for a third party and get a big place. Interested ?

Firedick

Progman
05-20-02, 21:58
Firedick,

I'm glad WSG is now requiring a username and password. Should weed out a few of the lurkers and idiots.

Helen is a little tiny thing. She's very cute and very short. Usually wears her hair in two ponytails. She says she's 19 but who knows on Santos. I may have sent you her picture but just in case, I'll re-send it if I still have it. Check your email.

Hope you can make it in July/August. So far the cast of characters include:

progman (me of course)
Epimetheus
Xkansan
Goceltics
RufusT
Scooter

Never really considered getting a permanent place. I'm not a rich man but I do well enough get out to AC and not worry about the costs. I really enjoy the advantages of the Orchid Inn (location and quality).

... (prog)

AssLover
05-24-02, 22:49
Hello everyone, my question is are filapina girls into anal sex?

DevilDog
05-25-02, 20:21
Greetings, just registered. Enjoyed reading many of the post. Have been loving the P.I. since 68' where I started at San Miguel/Subic/Olongapo and on a few occasions Clark. Since the mid 80's however have only gone to AC and La Union. I go to the P.I. every year for two weeks and normally split it up between AC and LU. Most likely have set in the same bar as many of you. Will be visiting AC again this year in Sept. Will try to hook up for a beer with some of you if yo are in AC at that time. Semper fi devildog

Firedick
05-26-02, 07:09
Asslover,

As a rule...no, but some do. Ask "mama san" for a "3 holer".

Prog,

Not looking good for July/Aug. Money.

Progman
05-26-02, 19:41
asslover & other "anal" aficionados,

as firedick said - ask the mamasan. also, the girls that do anal may not on the first barfine. there's a few at misty's that will. there are also a couple of girls at volcano and brown sugar that like it. you'll typically find that the older girls (late 20s, early 30s) are the ones that will most likely offer anal. there was a very young girl, that worked marine bar (formally splash), that really dug anal (no pun intended) but since the bar closed i have not seen her. lastly, there's a door girl at top hat that is into everything. anal, rimming, [CodeWord101] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord101), you name it - she'll do it. this information came from a friend so i am not giving a personal endorsement. this girl is old by bargirl standards (maybe in her mid-30s) and looks like she's done everything.

firedick,

i'm sorry to hear about the july/august problems. maybe you can shoot for oct/nov. i will be on business in japan and will be planning a 5-day stopover in the pi on my way back to the usa... (prog)

Cebu Local
05-27-02, 22:25
There is no nightllife or little nightlife on Bohol,people from Cebu cross over to Bohol to dive,swim,trek etc.The capital Tagbilaran closes at 8.30 pm,on Panglao everything shuts down at around 9pm.The question is almost a joke,like asking if montana or wyoming has better nightlife then L.A.facts Angeles small city with 200,000 population,Cebu 2 million people,an international airportregards

Firedick
05-28-02, 07:09
Poturu,

Angeles for nightlife, but nothing else. PG for diving with limited nightlife.

Prog,

Yeah, I regret that it doesn't look good right now. Nothing serious, just other priorities. Palua is going to be expensive. And I haven't paid my credit card down from the April trip yet. But, if I get a few overtimes...who knows...maybe. Still not a definate "no" regarding July/Aug.

Later dudes, good to see you on board here Cebu...

FoxesHunter
05-28-02, 21:49
Hi, I will go to Philippines in June-July for work but I will have 4-5 day to have fun. In your opinion is better to reach Cebu City or Angeles City? Where is it easier to pick up some girls, where is it better price and where can I see more beautiful gilrs?
Thanks Fox

Progman
05-29-02, 01:18
I will be on a plane tomorrow for AC. Looking forward to ten days of fun. I have a friend there right now so he's been sending me some updates on the bar scene...

The temperature has been in the low 90s during the day but cooling down to the high 70s at night. It has been raining a lot lately but mostly at night.

Angel's Bar (lower Fields Ave) has had a great selection of girls. All were hungry for attention. The mamasan is great and very helpful.

Monte Carlo (upper Fields Ave) was dead but he believes it was because he got there an hour before the second shift started.

Y-bar (lower Fields Ave) had average looking girls - nothing to write home about.

Blue Nile & Nero's Forum (lower Fields Ave) continue to have many, many beautiful girls. The Blue Nile dancers are a little harder to approach because the way the dance stage is setup. Still worth a visit but get there early. Nero's still has some of the hottest and friendliest waitresses in town.

Margarita Station (upper Fields Ave) has seen a huge surge in freelancer action. Lots of girls hungry for a pickup. Average price has been 500 pesos for all night.

Many GIs have left town. Most of the girls that arrived to service the troops during recent exercises have gone back to Manila or their Provinces. Some have stayed on in anticipation of more GIs coming back. I haven't read any news articles about more troops showing up so this is a PLUS!

This will be my last report until I get situated in AC.

Firedick - Get that overtime! We really need to hit this town together. I will be sure to stop by and say hello to Melanie at Shadows. I hope Helen is there! ... (prog)

Firedick
05-29-02, 07:25
Progman,

You lucky bastard !

I'll be "slaving" away at work for a while.

"Hi" to Melanie, Leny, Lovely, Helen, Joy (the waitress from Brown Sugar, try her), and various others....

I envy you.

Firedick

Progman
05-30-02, 01:56
foxeshunter,

I cannot comment on Cebu because I've never been there but I have been to AC many times. When you say you want to pick up girls do you mean from a line-up on the stage or go through the typical BS you'd find in US clubs? In my opinion AC was created to service the monger in all of us. A long-time barfine is 1000p (~ $20 USD). All there is to do (for the most part) in AC is drink and fuck girls. If that's all you want to do then come on over.

Take a look at the old forum sections. There was a lot of good information posted there about AC and Cebu

...(prog)

Firedick
06-01-02, 00:09
Hey Progman,

I don't know why that old msg was regenerated. No...I am not getting senile !

It looks like I'm gonna have to wish you a happy 40th from afar.

High air fares at that time, plus a couple large expenses here, on top of overtime "drying up".

Some other time. I will be there in early December.

Later, On On !

Firedick

BIGMONEYGRIP
06-01-02, 02:33
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITTING. CAN SOME BODY ANSWER A FEW ?????? FOR ME. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE FOR A 2 WEEK STAY? I LIVE ON THE EASTCOAST WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST AIRLINE , AND CITY TO FLY OUT OF,

AND I HOPE THAT WE CAN BE FRIENDS,

I WANT TO GO TO THE P.I IN NOVEMBER......

Firedick
06-01-02, 20:06
Bigmoney,

"Dittos" to what Freeler said.

I can't help you with East coast airlines. But I usually alot about $100 US a day. I live pretty well, but not "top of the line". Plus I am a seasoned traveler/*****monger and don't spend more than I need to. As a "newbie" you won't know what's a good deal and what isn't. But read this board for a few months and you may get an idea.

November is a great time to visit the P.I. If you're there for the 1st, go to a cemetery in the evening, seriously.

Firedick

BIGMONEYGRIP
06-02-02, 04:42
THANKS FOR THE INFO.
FIREDICK AND FREELER
THIS WILL BE MY SECOND TIME TO THE P.I
IT HAS BEEN 20 YEARS, I WAS IN THE NAVY, AND THEY SENT ME TO OLONGOPO CITY FOR 20 DAYS, MY MONEY AND TIME WAS NOT LONG. THATS WHY I WANT TO GO BACK. JUST HAVING YOU TO WRITE ME BACK AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS IS GOOD.
BY YOU GOING EVERY YEAR, HELPS PEOPLE LIKE ME, TO PLAN OUR TRIPS BETTER THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

DevilDog
06-02-02, 20:08
Greetings, anyone on this board going to be in Angeles City during the middle of Sept. Will be vacationing there for 12 days. Have been going to AC for the last 30 years, never missing more than a year or two. Appreciate the posts keeping all informed on what going on. Good to see the P.I. never changes very much. To add to a previous post, I also allocate $100 per day and it is really hard to spend that amount if one knows the ropes. I tend to spend less the longer I am there-- dont know why as the fun times are the same. Good health to all. semper fi devildog

Firedick
06-04-02, 03:55
Bigmoney,

You will be sorely disappointed if you head down to Olongapo. Mayor Gordon and his wife have done quite a bit of "housecleaning". In their defense, Olongapo is much improved as a place to live and work. Clean, traffic laws enforced (to all, not just us white guys on motorcycles) and a relatively honest police force. But as a nightlife destination, forget it. Barrio Baretto is dead and there are maybe three bars in Subic city with ladies. Stick to Angeles or Manila. Getting good posts about Cebu on that page as well.

But please, as Freeler said, turn off your Caps Lock.

Devildog,

Welcome to the board. Have a good trip. I will be diving Palau in September. Haven't figured a way (cost effectively) to make a side trip.

Later all....

Firedick

Nobbin
06-07-02, 17:54
BigMoneyGrip,
Hope you found the advice useful, but please also heed the advice (and I will say it in simple terms), when you post messages on the internet, please do not use block capital letters, as many readers find it difficult to read, and some find it 'offensive' as though you are shouting. If you don't like using the shift key for the begining of sentences it is better to write the lot without any capital letters

Progman
06-11-02, 05:26
Firedick,

I'm back from 10 days of absolute bliss in Angeles. What a great time of year to go. The weather was great and the girls' were plentiful and hungry. Best action I found was at Nero's, Misty's, Y-bar, and Brown Sugar. Managed to get 5 sneakouts (three in one night - talk about a scheduling nightmare). Sorry you can't make July/August. I'm working on an early November trip. Probably 11/8-11/17. Also still considering a Christmas/ New Years' trip. I took a bunch of pics and I'll send you some as soon as I get them organized.. (prog)

Firedick
06-11-02, 07:50
Prog,

You lucky dude.

probably be November before I can make it.

Oh well...they'll still be there. I'll be looking forward to the pic's,
thanx. Welcome home.

Firedick

DevilDog
06-13-02, 19:30
Greetings, have a quick question. I will be coming back to AC in September for 12-14 days. Does anyone know anything about a hotel/bar/restaurant call the the "Southern Star". Had an old friend tell me its "one stop Shopping"? He said its off the beaten path but a pretty nice place. If you dont want to post your response on this forum, pls send it to me at devildog@easyriders.com Appreciate any feedback. Enjoy the posts semper fi devildog

Firedick
06-14-02, 05:50
Devildog,

I've never stayed at the Southern Star. It is off the beaten track and considerably "down market".

It's hard to beat the Orchid Inn, if $35 US a night isn't too high. Nice hotel, with pool, restaurant and night club with bar fines and it's right in the middle of the action.

Firedick

DevilDog
06-14-02, 14:50
Firedick, thanks for the input, $$ is not an issue, just like to stay in the action at night and get out of it in the day, especially after a few days. As long as the place is fairly secure, clean its ok for me. If you hear any negative things, drop me a line, it will be appreciated. take care all. semper fi devildog

Progman
06-14-02, 20:00
devildog,

I've always stayed at the Orchid Inn. It's very quiet during the day and nighttime hours. Also very secure place. If you don't have an issue with the $35/day then there's nothing in AC that can beat it. The girls love this hotel. It's like the Beverly Hills Wilshire to them. Biggest problem you'll have is the girls won't want to leave you. Check out their web site at: http://www.orchid-inn.com/

…(prog)

Progman
06-14-02, 20:05
Firedick,

I have my November dates confirmed. I'll be in AC from Nov 7th through Nov 17th. Already bought tickets and Roselle has me in my favorite suite in the Hibiscus Wing. Can you make those dates?

BTW - I just emailed you some pics from my last trip. Enjoy!

...(prog)

Bill
06-16-02, 01:50
Devildog,
I stayed at the Southern Star a while back. It is on the road parallel with fields avenue, accessible from fields through what is like an alley. It's cheap, was deserted, but has an in house small gogo bar, and when I walked into it about 2pm, was the only customer. Had some 5-7's and one dyke hanging around, but I shortimed the only 8 there. This hotel is kinda beaten down, there is a small weight lifting area, and the pool is black tiled and really to me just a blown up jacuzzi with no jets. One night was all I could take. Run by aussies? I recommend the Woodland Park. Armed guard entrance. to compound. No trykes on property at night, It is large by Angeles standards, has a huge swimming pool (they claim olympic size) that is usually uncrowded, quiet, and shuttle service hourly to the action on fields. The shuttle is great, as you and your girl are transported in an a/c toyota tamaraw fx for free. Tryke operators can be annoying, dangerous and assholes. I usually walk, kinda dark at night, but takes about 8 minutes. Check out their website for current rates. Should be about $20 for an a/c, fridge, small tv with remote, shower stall room.

vkolas
06-17-02, 06:18
I agree that the Orchid Inn is THE place to stay in Angeles. It's in the middle of the action and like someone else said in a posting, girls LOVE IT!

Orchid Inn has great rooms, great security, pool, poolside bar and restaurant, and the owner/manager is a very cool guy and will give you good advice on the local action.

I travel to AC every year usually around november time frame. Anytime earlier is rainy season. I doubt I'll be going back anytime soon cuz' I just married to a Filipina here in the States. Email me for any questions. I have over 5 years experience travelling to in the Philippines.

Have Fun, be courteous and you'll have a great time. Get too drunk and beligerent and you'll wind up with your money stolen - or worse. Finally, STAY AWAY from those "Card Games"! The veterans know what I'm talking about!

Good Luck!

-Vic
vkolas@usinter.net

Vchip
06-19-02, 02:15
I plan on going back to visit AC this fall for the first time since I was stationed in the PI during 72/73. I used to stay at a hotel called Marlim Mansions back then as it was clean, safe, had a nice pool on the 2nd or 3rd floor I think and was within walking distance of much of the action. Does anyone know if it's still there and if so how it is now? I remember there used to be a fine steak restaurant connected to it. But that was before Mt. Pinatubo blew its top. Also I remember a couple of raunchy bars I had a fine time in called Ruby Stone and Fire Empire, are they still around? I see from the posts the cons are still running their card games - beware. I'd appreciate any current info.

Firedick
06-19-02, 02:57
Hey Prog,

I got the jpegs, thanks. It's a bit too soon for me to know if your November dates will work. I will be there in early Dec, don't know if I can "stretch it" that long. Maybe.

Devildog,

Bil is right about Woodland Parks pool. It's actually the best in AC. It's a nice place to hang out during the day, IF the winds are favorable. The prevailing wind direction is fine, but if you get an abberant blow (no pun inteneded) it is hell. Woodland is built next to a pig farm. The smell can be unbarable.

Vkolas, 5 years ? You're just getting "broken in " !

Vchip,

Marlim Mansions is still in business, but I don't know anyone that has stayed there. Pretty run down from the outside. That side of Mac Hwy has been becoming almost exclusively Aussie. Not that there's anything wrong with the wayward Auk, but since you said you were stationed there, I'm assuming you're a Yank. I've never heard of Ruby Stone or Fire Empire, but I only go back as far as just after Pinatubo. If you want to remmeniss (sorry, I can't spell for shit) stop by and talk the Roger at Zapata's Cantina. He's been in the P.I. since 1962. Also serves up the best Mexican food in The Philippines. Trust me on that one, I'm a So-Calif boy who knows his Mexican food.

Progman
06-19-02, 04:18
Vchip,

Do you know if the Fire Empire was on Santos? There's a Firestone Empire on Santos. It's got mostly Billyboys but there are some girls there.

Firedick,

Glad you got the pics. They're rated R but hope you enjoyed them anyways. I tried to get a pic of Melanie (Shadows) but she wasn't there. I did a session with Helen. Poor girl. I was pretty drunk by the time I showed up there and she really had to work hard to get me to cum. She stuck with it though... nice girl! If you can't make it in November I will be in AC around the beginning of Jan as well. I will be in Thailand from Christmas until the 3rd or 4th of January, then I'll be in AC until the 10th. Hope you can make one of these trips... (prog)

Bill
06-19-02, 12:13
Firedick,
I just wonder if you have tried the tacos at "Rumpa's"? Rumpa's, and the VFW have some of the best american food in the Philippines. IMO.

Firedick
06-19-02, 16:42
Hey Bil,

Never worked up the courage to try Rumpa Room. Just a little too tacky for me to eat there. It has changed ownership as well.
Roger (from the aforementioned Zapata's) sung it's praises as well.

VFW and Margaritaville (sorry Mr Buffet, it will always be the Ville to me) are my favorite places for breakfast.

Jesus Prog, are you ever at home ! I envy the amount of traveling you're doing. I'm sure we will hook up eventually. Right now it's cash. I dug a whole with credit cards that I'm digging out of right now. I'm in the middle of working 8 days out of nine. I work 24 hour shifts, so in real numbers I'm getting 24 hours off out of 216. I'm getting "punch drunk" !

I have to wait for Melanie to email me back. I got a "worm" in my computer and lost my email address list.

Sorry guys, "who cares" right. Thanks for letting me vent !

Later,

Firedick

Maggicman
06-19-02, 18:19
Which has the prettiest girls, Angle City or Cebu? And which has the less expensive girls?

Vchip
06-19-02, 19:42
Progman,

Thanks for the response. The old Ruby Stone and Fire Empire bars (dives) were on Mac Hwy sort of across the Hwy from each other at the end of the strip of bars. Strange about the similiarity of the names of the places you mentioned on Santos St., maybe some former connection.

Firedick,

Appreciate the latest info on the Marlim Mansions. From the posts sounds like the Orchid should be good. Love good Mexican
food so will definitely stop in at Zapata's. You're right, I'm a yank living in No. Calif. Was stationed at a radar site located near San Fernando, La Union province not far from the Nalinac beach resort. Will also want to revisit Baguio again. Anyone know of any good action there or would it be better to bring along a GF? Be safe everyone and have fun.

Progman
06-19-02, 22:58
Firedick,

I'm on the road all the time. Right now I'm in Philadelphia. I get to go home for a week, then I'm off to Bahrain, via Amsterdam for a few of days. The July/August trip to the PI will be my 4th this year - I'd probably be a millionaire if I would just cut back on the travel. Of course, if I did that, I would be missing out on all the fun! Why wait until I'm an old man to enjoy the company of these beautiful Filipina's. Besides - I get pretty good action being under 40 yrs old. With my 40th b-day coming up I hope it won't be a turning point in my life. I hope the only thing it'll do is officially make me a "dirty old man"! BTW - I may be in Sasebo, Japan in mid September. Might try a quick run to AC after work is done. September is a very cheap time to go (take a look at that month). Also looking at February 2003 (my buddy's b-day trip) and June 2003...

vchip,

Whether you go to Baguio, Puerto Galero, or Boracay bring your own entertainment. Stop by Angeles and pick up a hottie. They'd rather travel to a nice hotel away from AC than work the bars. You'll probably be able to get away with paying the barfine for the first couple of night - the girl(s) will usually call in sick for the rest of the days.

If you can afford the $35/night just stay at the Orchid Inn. I've said this a million times but there's no hotel in AC that can compare to the quality, location, and service that the Orchid Inn provides...

The URL for the Orchid Inn is: http://www.orchid-inn.com

For reservations all you have to do is email Roselle at: orchid@datelnet.net

...(prog)

Cebu Local
06-20-02, 01:03
v chip regarding bringing your own for baguio and puerto galera,yes you should,but I disagree regarding boracay,around station 3 in boracay,there is lots available.in fact will be there this weekend,there are daily flights from cebu.i usually bring my own also from cebu when i go to palawan,bohol and siargao.magicman regarding cebu and angeles girls,it is like p
eaches and ice cream both are good,taste is subjective.

prog,firedick,thought you might want to know Seaair,a local airline which flies to palawan,boracay,cebu,siargao,clark!!!!,mindoro is launching an airpass unlimited travel within the philippines for295$,it is only open to foriegners l,great time for you to visit cebu or palawan.this unlimited travel is for 1 month validity.the offer of 50% discount travel agent rate discount for hotels still stands if you visit my part of the woods,the offer only valid to regulars on the board,sorry to the rest of you guys,but i have to earn a living regards

Progman
06-20-02, 01:13
cebu local,

Thanks for the clarification on Boracay. My suggestion was based on opinions from other friends who have visited Boracay a few times. Sounds like they weren't looking in the right areas...

That airpass sounds tempting. Maybe someday if I settle down with one girl I'll try something like that. Right now my MO is: Hit AC hard and fast. tear it up for about ten days, then go home and plan my next trip. I'm a creature of habit - but it works for me!

...(prog)

Firedick
06-20-02, 03:33
Cebu local,

Thanks for the "heads up" about Seair. I've tried getting info about routes from their web site in the past, without luck. They need to rework their site. I may, indeed, try their pass. I've talked about seeing more of the RP, so maybe it's time to put up or shut up and get out of Angeles for a while. Unlike that "easy to please" punk kid Progman ! :)

Prog,

I know what you mean, retirement is wasted on the old ! Last year, between diving and get'n laid, I think I spent around $20,000. But I wouldn't trade the memories for 3 times that amount. But even after 12 years of doing this, I'm obviously not jepardizing "millionaire" status. GOD S.E. Asia is cheap ! Bless em all.

I think you might be right about the billy boy bar on Santos. It does seem like it was named Fire Empire. Jesus, you're spending way too much time on the patio of Shadows !

September might work for me.

Vchip, you're welcome.

Subi point ?

As the others said, bring a girl to Bagio. The girls from other areas usually love to get up there. Action there is non existant. If you get in a pinch, there are a couple bars with girls down the hill in San Fernando, La Union.

It will be interesting to hear your impressions after you get back. I can't imagine how much things must have changed.

To all,

I would actually advise against taking a girl to Boracay. I've traveled with girls in the RP a bit, but never experienced the amount of "bastoos" that my girlfriend got there from the local shitheads ! Of course, none ever had the balls to say anything to me, even when I insisted. Boracay would be fun stag, I saw plenty available and it IS true about it having F'n beautiful beaches.

Later

DevilDog
06-20-02, 13:48
Greetings, thanks for the input, will stay at the Orchid for sure. Looked at the rooms on the internet for the SStar and believe the picture makes them look a bit better than they actually are. I will head up to La Union for a few days in which I do everytime I visit the P.I. Its quiet up there, enough bars with ample supply of sweethearts, mostly from Zambonga (sp), many very inexperinced and pretty young-- but then hell that is why we visit the P.I. There is also a very good VFW club for some top quality of chow. All the hotels/resorts that I ever stayed at are right on the beach with outstanding views. The girls run 8-900 peso's, doubles are available but again requires talking and training. I was there last year and there is bus transportation (Fly d Bus) which stops at Swagmanns in AC. Its AirCon and has refreshments etc. Looking forward to September!!! semper fi devildog

Progman
06-21-02, 03:38
Firedick,

"punk kid"!!! (hehe).... only in AC. In the real world I'm a respected mid-level manager. My employees ask me how I seem to handle all the stress. Of course, I don't tell them that visiting the PI a half dozen times a year helps relieve the pressures of the job!

devildog,

Do you have specific dates for September yet?

...(prog)

DevilDog
06-21-02, 18:21
Prog, will be arriving on 12 September for 2 weeks. Most likely will split them up between AC and La Union. Will be staying or am planning on staying at the Orchid. semper fi devildog

tberglun
06-22-02, 02:02
Firedick;
Do you know what happened to the lovely staff that was employed at Thunderstruck? I'm thinking specifically about the long-haired beauty who waited tables (and played alot of pool) and the bartender named Jessie. Thanks for any info!
TB

FoxesHunter
06-22-02, 18:34
Better Makati or Angeles City?

Hello, I will have on July only 5 free dyas and I’d like to have fun a lot.
I’d like know some advices from someone knows Makati and Angeles City.
Where can I have more fun? In Makati are there many wonderful girls as in Angeles?
Thanks very much
Fox

DevilDog
06-22-02, 20:28
Fox, you can have a heck of a lot of fun in either place however you will need approx 5 times as much money than in AC. The ladies are a hell of a lot more costly, even the shorttimers and of course the hotel rooms are alot more unless you get out of Makati and in a more run down part of the city. Beer is also more and the ladies think all of their drinks have gold in them. Anyway just my impression of course. I base this out of having spent a week in AC partying very hard and then staying one night in Manila waiting for a flight and went to Makati to get one last piece of ass before departing. I was really quite shocked at the asking prices. I dont mind paying or even bartering on the price if they are not firm however these were -- in the 8-10 bars that i went were out of sight. There are some very nice and beautiful honey there in Manila--- but then if you put some very nice clothes and good makeup you can make the AC girls just as nice--bottom line same set of tools once the clothes are off. Good luck and most of all enjoy--- semper fi devildog

Progman
06-23-02, 02:09
asuat,

You can find AC girls EVERYWHERE... If you want to grab a freelancer off the street - go for it but why?

You need to ask yourself why a girl is freelancing (on the street) in AC. Yes, you will find plenty of bargirls at Margarita Station late at night, looking for a barfine because business was slow. But, honestly, will 1000p ($19.50 USD) set you back that much? Of the girls I've seen wondering the streets - many were billyboys and some girls looked like they had "been around". I would begin to worry more about STDs if I were messing with freelancers...

My two cents worth

...(prog)

DataMater
06-23-02, 05:35
vchip,

The bars you mentioned are long gone. The area they were in, Fields to MacArthur HGWY turn left going towards 1st Street, was considered "Blow Row" back in the 70's and early 80's. Other names you may remember are Nipa Hut and Waltzing Matilda. Did you ever go to 7th Street and the Hard Rock Cafe or Ammo Dump?

Just a blast from the past.

Take care

Firedick
06-23-02, 21:38
tberglun,

I can't help you with the Thunderstruck girls. I stopped going there after getting my ass kicked by the owner.

You might get some info from the former bartender "Rady". He's a good guy. The last time I was in town, he was working at the "G spot".

Prog,

Yeah... getting the "white count" down does wonders for stress !

Firedick

diverdon
06-24-02, 03:20
"The Area?"

I've been reading about a brothel area in AC called "The Area" that is supposed to be cheaper than Santos Street. Can anyone enlighten me on its location? Thanks in advance.

By the way, I did search the old messages and found no references.

Progman
06-24-02, 15:06
diverdon,

Never heard of "The Area". You think 400p ($8 USD) for a 2 hour session is too much on Santos?

...(prog)

Vchip
06-24-02, 19:45
datamater,

Thanks for your input regarding the joints of yesteryear that no longer exist. I remember Nipa Hut but not the others you mentioned but it's been a long time. Thanks also for your update on Osan as well on the Korea board. You are a lucky dog to have been able to go kicking around that part of the world for so long. By the way as your at Kunsan, the home of the wolfpack, I was with them at Ubon for a year before they relocated to Kunsan. That was a good year for me.

Devildog,

I'd appreciate any recommendations you might have regarding where to stay at the beach resort area in La Union province as it's been quite a few years since I was there but like that area quite a lot.

FoxesHunter
06-24-02, 20:39
Is it possible to take away from a bar a girl for 5-6 days?

Hello, I'd like to pick up a girl from a bar for 5-6 days and to go together to some interesting islands close to Luzon.
Is it possible? What have I to do, please?
Thanks Fox

Progman
06-24-02, 22:12
foxeshunter,

YES to your question. You can handle it two ways -

1). Pay the girl's barfine to cover the days she'll be gone. Sometimes the bar will let you pay for the first night then, when you return, pay them for the number of days she was gone.

2). Have the girl call in sick. Sometimes this works, but keep in mind the girl could get in trouble for "sneaking" away.

I say - pay her barfine and go have fun.

...(Prog)

DevilDog
06-25-02, 22:42
VChip, hands down I would stay at the Southern Palms. You can find it on the internet. An Aussie by the name of Jeff is the manager there and is an outstanding person. In fact the entire management is great. Its clean, right on the ocean, really has everything in one compound. There is three or four other places to stay but I have stayed at the Southern Palms for the past six years. Best thing is its secure, has access to the internet and a good bar with many sweet and yound honeyKo's from Zombonga (sp). If you want piece, quiet, swimming, ocean views and lots of Pussiii, its the place in LaUnion to be. Other bars in the area easily accessiable by trike or Jeepny. Enjoy and will be there around the 15th of Sept for 5-6 days. I take a flythebus from Swagmans in Manila or you can take a Avis Aircon bus for about $40.00 directly to there from the Airport. I have dont it both. Semper fi devildog

DevilDog
06-25-02, 22:56
Foxshunter, I fully agree with Prog, go ahead and pay the barfine. I say this because the P.I girls dont/cant keep secrets very well and if they are gone for a few days they will for sure be caught at some point. For the small amount of money they make for what we all expect of their services, take care of them -- if she is good and not tryingto rip you off and enjoy the time with them. She will also not be worried. I have done it before and actually got a couple fired which did not make feel that good. This was in my younger days so guess you can say I am getting softer in the heart or making more money these days. Anyway its your decision, just throwing my two cents in. semper fi devildog

Cebu Local
06-26-02, 00:03
regarding some questions asked earlier,sorry i did not answer them right away,but was in boracay for a the last 5 days,so I will answer them by person
Dick,I will look into the airpass of seaair,but I understand you have to buy them locally at a seaair office,you can call their makati office at 632-8437308,look for glen or aris,these are the the sales managers,I agree that guys in boracay can be total assholes,they can be and have been rude to companions,but they are selective in their rudeness,they pick on the tagalog girls and bicol girls from luzon more then girls from the visayas like cebu,since they are both visayan.had my regular with me,the ex med rep who is now my executive assistant,you know fire and ice bj and 40 positions,but also finishing her mba this year.she did not have any problems,had lunch with the mayor of boracay and several hotel gm,always wonder if they realize the pretty girl talking to them about marketing plans etc was an ex call girl.so no action report since i brought my own

Potoru,there are no or little girls on palawan,will be there in july and am bringing my own,plenty of beaches,but no bi--ches.sorry for the bad joke,if you insist rizal ave near the airport has some bars where you can pickup quality level4-6.
anyway before I get zapped for being in the wrong area,palawan or boracay questions look me up in cebu

Vchip
06-26-02, 02:53
Devildog,

Thanks for your recommendation of the Southern Palms as a place to stay at the beach resort area in La Union province. Have fun on your Sept. trip - don't get caught in any typhoons.

DevilDog
06-27-02, 16:28
greetings, anyone on this board who lives in Angeles City?? If yes do you know an Aussie by the name of "Biggie" Real nice guy who I met up in La Union last year, heard he was running a bar in AC. Let me know if anyone has any info. semper fi devildog

Iceman27
06-27-02, 20:01
Guys, I've been mostly an observer on this board for a long time. Have posted quite a bit on the old board under various names. I'm a veteran of AC and Manila. Heading there on the 12th of July for about 10 days. Will anyone be around? My usual travel partner is unfortunately chasing Osama through the mountains still. I'm also planning to do some scuba diving before/after the muff diving. Drop me a line if you want to grab a beer.

DevilDog
06-27-02, 21:23
Need a bit of help, there is a bar directly across from the RoadHouse in AC which has a Chinese Mamasan, anyone know what the name of the bar is. It has slipped my mind at present. Guess I should state she was the Mamasan as of last July. Thanks semper fi devildog

Progman
06-28-02, 00:41
devildog,

The only bars across (Fields Ave) from Roadhouse are those little Kareoke shacks that are almost exclusively patronized by Filipinos. Is that where your thinking about?

...(prog)

DevilDog
06-28-02, 02:55
Hey Prog, no this is quite a large bar, when you come in the door there is the bar with dancers immediately behind it, back in the far left part of the place is a pool table and the DJ stand is over on the right hand corner of the bar as you come in the place. It is quite a large place with a lot of bar room. I think the manager for this bar was from England, not sure, a young chap of about 30-35 and married to a Pillipino. I do remember the Mamasan was about 40-45 at the oldest, not bad looking. I was leaving that afternoon or I would have short timed her, she was not to bad-- or maybe I had to many San Mig's !! semper fi devildog
P.S. If I can remember there was a little shop that made Pool sticks right across the street from this place on the corner.

Progman
06-28-02, 04:19
devildog,

Are you sure about the RoadHouse? There's a pool stick shop on Fields but its down the road close to the Welcome Inn (or there abouts). Could the bar you're trying to remember be Top-Hat?

Give me more clues. I'm on a crusade now...(prog)

Firedick
06-28-02, 11:21
Devildog,

Prog is right, you must be confused about the "Roadhouse" part. There is nothing across from it. Replace Roadhouse with Thunderstruck and you have Marios Pool stick same side and Welcome Inn, across the street , which does fit the rest of your description, except the DJ stand is directly behind the stage. It has just a couple seats at the bar as you walk in, then a right and left side. A lot of white marble and the lighting makes it all kinda orange/pink.

If you, by chance, mean "Piggie" instead of "Biggie", a very large retired Auk rugby player, you can often find him at Top Hat.

And don't beat yourself up about getting a girl fired. These girls change bars about as often as Progman changes clothes ! Although, I agree about the barfine. Just pay it and relax.

Firedick

DevilDog
06-28-02, 13:57
Prog/Firedick, thanks for the info, I guess I am getting senile. It must be the Welcome Inn I was thinking about as it sounds like you described. And yes, the Big Aussies name most likely is Piggy and I have since found out he is the Manager of the Phonix Hotel there in AC. He has moved from LaUnion since last year. Again appreciate the help, keep in touch. First round or three is on me if you are there in mid Sept. semper fi devildog

Yoyohpw97
06-29-02, 07:24
Hi everybody, this is my first post here, but like to read your informations, I'm certainly going to plan a 3/4 days trip in P.I in august. Actually I work in Taiwan, but the sex activities is fucfing expensive and not all the time very nice. For exemple for 2 full services with average girls you can fly to P.I : 200$ us.
For the foreigner here it's sometimes difficult to play the lover just because you want to have a sexual activities, and the Taiwanese mentality start to give me headache.
So, for fly to P.I it's about 200$ and for thailand it's about 300$,
Just want to start by the closest pussy land, cause I really need to find a place I can drink like I want, with many girls around ready to serve me in my first sign, with a big smile on their face, and don't drink tea when you buy them a drink, like the taiwanese b....sssss, for more ripp you off.
Anyway, my question is just to know what place is the best for expect a quiet WE in PI , enter manilla or AC?

Sorry for the the bad english write, but I am a french son of the *****, what do you expect about that!

yoyo

Progman
06-29-02, 15:23
yoyohpw97,

Welcome to the board! If what you want is sex, sex, and more sex, then Angeles City is a great place to begin. Not much going on during the day but it'll take just a couple days and you will find all sorts of ways to keep yourself occupied and happy.

You need to start by getting hotel reservations and travel arrangements from the airport. August is the slow season so that won't be a problem at most hotels. It's also still in the rainy season so bring an umbrella. You can get reservations by emailing the various hotels in Angeles. The hotels can arrange to have a driver at the airport to pick you up or you can take a cab. Depending on when you arrive, you can also take the "Fly the Bus". It's a cheap comfortable way to get up to Angeles.

Bring cash because traveler’s checks are hard to get converted and you get a lesser exchange rate. What kind of money are you going to bring? Remember - AC is very a "small town" so you get the best rates when you use common currency like the USD, Australian Dollar, Yen, etc...

Send me an email and I will give you a bunch of links to different web sites. I'd put them here but I've noticed the moderator tends to delete them. lazonaman@yahoo.com

... (prog)

Progman
06-29-02, 15:33
firedick,

it's not so much that i change my clothes a lot but i sure take a lot of showers. these girls have got an affinity for them! one night, on my last trip, i must have taken 5 bloody showers throughout the night. i had the cleanest behind in sea! sorry - too much information.

i managed to sneak in a couple more days for my next trip. i arrive on the 25th of july instead of the 27th. didn't cost me anything extra. i also may have arrangements in place for my actual birthday celebration. i'll send you an email on the details.

looks like another buddy will be showing up. it's amazing how well peer pressure works - especially when it involves a trip to the philippines.

sorry you can't make it. remember i still have a nov trip confirmed and a possible september trip in the works. have also made my plans for christmas/new years. will spend them in thailand but i think i'll head out to angeles around the 9th or 10th of january for about a week.

... (prog)

Progman
06-30-02, 03:41
I'm going to take a chance that the moderator won't delete this post. These are decent web sites that might help the new guys get a feel for what AC is all about. Enjoy! ... (prog)

http://www.asian.babes-on-line.com/picpost/asiansexguide/phillipino.html <- porn sites of Filipinas!!!

http://www.balibagolive.com/ <-- Gives lists of what It'll cost at the various bars.

http://www.orchid-inn.com/ <--- I always stay here. Expensive but great!

http://********.com/hotel/tropican.htm <- A little rundown but close to all the bars

http://www.oasishotel.com.ph/ <- Nice hotel but far from the action

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/Angeles_PH_f.html <--- Get current weather in Angeles City

http://www.balibago.com/ <- lists a few bars but not all of them

http://www.champagne-angeles.com <-- Brown Sugar, Volcano, and Champagne bars.

http://www.champagne-angeles.com/ybar/default.htm <-- My favorite bar.

http://www.theville.com/ <--- Margarita Station. They have links to other sites.

Firedick
07-02-02, 20:59
Hey Prog,

I got your email containing your plans at Shadows. You lucky bastard. Have a great b-day, I wish I could be there. I just can't quite stretch myself that thinly.

Devildog, anytime.

Yoyo,

3 or 4 days is tough. I would, as Prog said, head up to Angeles. There is plenty to do in Manila, but it is more expensive. But you want a quiet week end ? Why come to the RP at all ? This is the place for beer drink'n and bar girl chase'n ! If you're into that, and it sounds like you are, you won't be disappointed. It takes between 2 and 3 hours to get up to AC from Manila, but the extra travel time should be worth it.

Cebu Local
07-03-02, 00:04
prog and dick
i will heading up into pampanga this july 11 for a meeting at holiday inn clark,any recomendations for 1 night in AC,hope to hear from your experience in this part of the world.prog there is a daily direct flight by cebu pacific from clark to cebu and vice versa.you might want to consider using this flight heading to cebu,then connect to bantayan by seaair.budget is not a problem,so any tips would be appreciated,regards

Firedick
07-03-02, 01:33
Hey Cebu,

1 night !?! What a tease. Ya gotta check out Nero's and Blue Nile, East end of Fields near Mac Hwy. G Spot and Champagne mid way up and Roadhouse has (in my poor white trash opinion) the best music in town. Illusions, next to Roadhouse, can be hit or miss, good place for a game of pool, as is Stinger, near Orchid Inn.
Brown Sugar may be worth a look as well. For food, again in my humble opinion, Margarita "Station" or Zapata's for Mexican.

Firedick

Progman
07-03-02, 05:47
cebu local,

Only one night in AC would kill me! Anyway here's a typical night out with prog:

Stay at the Orchid Inn.

2:00 PM La Bamba, Ayer's Rock, Brown Sugar

3:00 PM Santos Street (ST)

3:30 PM Back to hotel for early dinner swim, relax...

5:30 PM Roadhouse (2-for-1 drink happy hour)

6:00 PM Welcome Inn, G-spot, Dirty Duck, Bananitas, Lollipops, KoD

8:00 PM Y-Bar (my favorite), Blue Fox, Angels, Top-Hat

10:00 PM Nero's Forum, Blue Nile, Misty's

11:30 PM Brown Sugar (again - 2nd shift)

12:00 AM Blue Fox (again - can get interesting late at night), Confetti's

1:00 AM Santos Street (ST)

1:30 AM Las Vegas (personal reasons...), Illusions

2:00 AM Now go back and find that girl that turned you on. Chances are she's still there. If you have a cell phone get numbers from each girl (you know the score)

2:30 AM Margarita Station for dinner.

3:00 AM Time for boom-boom or bed...

4:00 AM - If you're still up then go back to Margarita Station and checkout the freelancers

-----------------------------

Thanks for the flight information... I'll keep it in mind. I might need to stop by and say hello when I get to Cebu.

... (prog)

Yoyohpw97
07-03-02, 06:09
Thanks vrey much progman and firedick for your good informations, I have only 4day off by month, but I think to cumul and take 5, 6 day for check out quietly ( I am from the south of France so it's always quiet rythm) the action in AC. I don't want to come in Manila alone, to much bad picture from there. But for a first experience in PI, to start by AC must be a good idea.
Thanks everybody, Have a good meal on the Y.

yoyo

Cebu Local
07-03-02, 11:27
prog,dick thanks for the schedules,i will post how it turns out though progs looks challenging,while dick s is more leisurely,d epending on how tired i am,i will try either itenerary,thanks again

DevilDog
07-04-02, 22:00
Greetings all, first of all, Happy 4th ya'll, hope you are enjoying, I know you harddicks are that are in the P.I. Asuat, you can have an outstanding time by not ever leaving your room. Just make friends with one of the staff at the hotel and they will set you up, tell them what you are looking for "exactly" and they will make it happen. Tip them well and they normally will return the favor. You can still go to the bars and have a good time, if you dont want to be bothered, make immediate friends with the Mamasan and she will normally take care of you. Anyway, enjoy the P.I., treat the girls good and they will normally return the favor. Golly cant wait till September. Semper fi devildog

Cebu Local
07-04-02, 23:37
potoru,there are many half caucasian girls in AC,but purebreeds are hard to find IMHO,maybe the other guys would have tips regards

FoxesHunter
07-05-02, 21:08
money Changers for Euro in AC?

hello,
I'd like to know if it is possible to change Euro in Angeles City.
Is there a good change rates for the Euro?
If will it be hard to have a good change rates for the Euro ,
can you tell me if will it be better to change dollares in Manila?
thanks fox

Cebu Local
07-06-02, 23:30
Originally posted by poturu
What are the parties in AC?
Could you tell me the meaning of parties in Angeles?
What are they? Where can I look for them?
Thanks Poturu
see what i mean if you ask basic questions nobody bothers to answer them,try better questions next time,by the way foxes you can change euros in any of the branches of the commercial banks in AC,but you get a better rate in manila.looking forward to my visit on the 11th of july,regards

Progman
07-07-02, 00:16
cebu local,

Actually, I don’t have the foggiest idea what the heck poturu is asking about. Either his English is tremendously horrible or he has stumbled across a secret cult or organization in AC that throws some special "parties". Have fun on the 11th. See if you can "sneak out" of work early so you can catch some of the action at the Perimeter bars. Look forward to your analysis of the town...

Best Regards,
...(prog)

DevilDog
07-07-02, 15:36
Hey, Prog, have you run across a sweetheart by the name of Misa recently. She is about 25, taller than most Honeyko;s and worked in LaUnion forthe past five-six years. She came from Zambonga (sp) originally prior to going to LaUnion. Really a sweetheart, great body and is worth every peso one pays. Probably rate her a 6-7 taking into account the past 5-6 years of the bar life. She dresses up really well as a schoolgirl and a nurse. Anyway just wanted to pass that on and let me know if you run across her in one of the bars. semper fi devildog

Firedick
07-07-02, 20:04
I, too, have no idea what you are talking about Poturu. But as far as white girls are concerned, forget it. Angeles occassoinally gets a handful of bible thumpers passing through to save us all, but I would assume that they are not what you're looking for. If you're interested in white working girls, try Bangkok. They have a small Russian bargirl community there. Check that board and archive. But the question has to be asked..."Why ?"

Hey Devildog, and anyone else who may care... I may actually have the time and cash to do the RP in front of my Sept dive trip to Palua. Maybe the 2nd week. Details as I get them.

Fox,

No problem with Euros (last I heard). Try Norma's money changer. They're on the side street off fields between Roadhouse and Margarita Station. Best rates on US dollars in town, I would assume similar on Euro's.

Asuat,

It is hard NOT to meet girls in Angeles. Margarita Station is probably the best place to look for free lancers. True...it IS a bar, but it does not employ bar girls. But the off duty working girls hang out there a lot. If you're talking about girls completely out of the trade, try some of the cafes near Angeles University, downtown.

Later dudes !

FD

DevilDog
07-09-02, 19:03
Firedick, will be in the P.I. on the 12/13th of Sept. Will send you an email in August once everything is confirmed. Thinking about staying at the Phonix Hotel, any comments on that one. It looks good from the internet and can get good rates. keep in touch devildog

Firedick
07-09-02, 23:29
Devildog,

Pheonix used to be a great place. One of the few hotels in town with carpeted rooms. But last I heard it had fallen into disrepair. The pool is also a joke, small and uninviting. I aam as fond of the Orchid Inn as Progman is. My second choice, when Orchid is full, is Clarkton. A ways out of the action, but decent rooms, great pool and price.

I'll keep ya posted on my travel dates, but it will be close. I have to be in Palua on the 14th.

Freeler,

Thanks for the correction. I'm a big fan of ATM's as well. Fox, I have the best luck with the ATM's at Equittable (sp?) Banks. There's one downtown and one one base at "Puregold" duty free.

FD

DevilDog
07-10-02, 01:06
Firedick, from the sked you stated guess we can get in a couple of days of beer drinking and enjoying the fruits of the bars. I was just surfing some Manila sites and caught a link back to AC refering to hotels and it came up with a hotel called "The Villa Modesto". Pictures on the internet look so so, however I have never heard of this place which makes me think its probably a pretty much of a dive. Does anyone know about this place. Thanks for the info on the Phonix so guess I will stay at the Orchid. The last time I stayed there was 1975 when I was playing football with the Guam Island Team. It must have been quite a site seeing about 40 big football players and fifty honniko's all naked in the swimming pool at one time. It was all good though. Keep in touch. semper fi devildog

Firedick
07-10-02, 05:10
Devildog,

The Villa Modesto is very much a dive. Too bad, great potential but horrid location. It's on the route the white jeeneys leaving checkmark for Hensonville take, if you want to have a look. Not a safe area at night for pedestrians.

Didn't you say in an earlier post that money was not a problem ? If that is true, and $35 US a night is OK for you, you really can't do better than Orchid.

Still unsure about coming before the dive trip. Depends on the sort of air fare I can come up with from Guam to Manila and back. My travel agent seems to think that I will get the best price if I just wait, fly into Guam and visit a travel agent there. I've done this in Bangkok. But it's a lot easier being stranded in Bangkok without a good flight deal than Guam. I know I know..."no balls, no glory" !

FD

DevilDog
07-10-02, 05:59
Firedick, thanks again for the info, I thought as much beings I have not heard of it and it wasnt mentioned in any of the threads. I done the flights from Guam to Clark in the old days and on one occasion got stranded in the P.I., had to buy a commercial ticket back to Guam via Japan. Cost out the ass. Yeah, will stay at the Orchid for sure, was initially under the impression the Phoenix was a close measure to the Orchid but guess not. I might try to move the trip up a couple of days but not to much as I have a Harley Rally at 4 Corners in Colorado the 1st weekend of Sept that i have to make and then when I get back will take off for the P.I. I have the tickets already so am confirmed on the 11th. keep in touch. semperfi devildog

Cebu Local
07-10-02, 12:09
dick,there are two airlines that do guam-manila,continental and philippine airlines which just started the route,pal is having some promos,so you might get a good deal from them,will be in AC tommorow,brought a stack of bills and condoms,will try to see if i
can survive progs schedule,well at least try

prog,will report to you how far i can follow your 1 night schedule.will 10k philippine pesos be enough to finish your schedule,assuming about 3 partners for the night,plus drinks etc regards

Progman
07-10-02, 23:30
cebu local,

You can do my itinerary on less than 5000p. Have fun and I look forward to a trip report and your evaluation of AC.

devildog,

Never heard of Misa. I know a girl name Marisa that is a waitress at Brown Sugar. As Firedick will attest - I don't venture outside of Angeles unless there is a very good reason and, to date, I haven't found too many...

Freeler,

ATMs would normally be a good idea but their tough to find in AC. The one at Clark is usually busted and the one's in town, if they accept your card, will charge a hefty fee. If you were to take 10,000p from an ATM and compare to what you might get at Norma's you probably save 2 dollars but to me that's not worth the aggravation (IMHO).

...(prog)

DevilDog
07-11-02, 06:25
greetings all, Prog, dont know where she works, can find out if I want to send a few emails. She is a sweetheart from LaUnion however has been through the mill after 6 years or so in the business if you know what I mean. If you run the bars I am sure you will run into her in short time as she is pretty outgoing, tall, good looking with a bit of wear-- great body and a killer in the rack. Love pictures etc!! I hate looking at this board as it makes Sept look so darn far off. For sure though will have a good time as always once I get there. Maybe next year have to head to CEBU. The last time I did that was about 20 years ago and took the all day boat from Manila to there. Stayed in the first class quarters and did nothing but party with the bar girls going back to the province. Never had so much pussy on a boat trip in my life. Although first class accomodations were not that good in those days, it was for sure better than the coach/economy class tickets. The memorys are still strong!!! Good evening all. Semper fi devildog

billmurray
07-11-02, 15:25
hello guys,
just curious about JC. Do they still have the building in AC?? Do they provide Internet access from there and what about the girls.
Can youmeet them, are the cool and have a good attitude or are the even worse than some of the worstes bargirls in AC.
Does any one knows about scams involved with those girls.
Arethey different from girls who work in AC or the just up to guys to marry or long time relations.
If somebody have encounters and would like to reply Im glad to know.
Thanks and take care all. Party on!!

FoxesHunter
07-11-02, 18:37
Are there also some banks in Angeles?

Hello friends,
can you tell me if are there also some banks in Angeles?
I will need to withdraw money with the credit card.
thanks fox

Progman
07-11-02, 22:44
billmurray,

Jade Cool shut its doors awhile back. The bottom floor is a store that sells overpriced t-shirts and other useless items. I heard the operation has moved down to Manila. Personally I can't figure out why a guy would spend one peso on cyber-chicks. Just doesn't make any sense to me. Just come to the Philippines and enjoy the "real thing"...

foxeshunter,

Yes, there are banks in Angeles, and running water, and electricity. Be real man - think about what you're going to ask before you ask it. The obvious should be obvious...

devildog,

If your honeyko has been in the bar business for that many years then there's a high likelihood she's not as sweet and innocent as you last remembered her. Just find another one. They’re out there…

...(prog)

Firedick
07-12-02, 00:51
Sounds like Progman got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ! A little cranky ? ;) Prog, you gonna be in San Diego on July 19th ?

Fox,

Yes there are plenty of banks. As mentioned on this board just a few days ago, ATM's are probably the simplest way to get cash. But, if you plan to return to the P.I. repeatedly, you can open a US dollar account at a PNB branch in the RP and deposit money into it from various internetional locations. This is how most Filipnos get the money they earn abroad back into the RP. Almost all banks will give you a cash advance on a crecit card, for a fee.

Devildog,

You're welcome. And a few stories over a beer or two sounds good. If the overtime remains as plentyful as it is right now, I will make it. Best case senario, I would fly into Guam on the 1/2 Sept. Hopefully get out on the 3rd and spend a night or two in Manila and head up to AC until the 11th or 12th. Then back to Guam on the 13th to start my dive trip.

Vern...you still monitor this page ? I got your phone MSG. I'll call soon.

Cebu,

I hope you haven't killed yourself with Prog's "fantasy schedule" ! You don't really think he can hang that long do you ?

(There it is Prog, I'm laying down the challenge ! Show me !!! :) )

Thanks for the airline info. I think I'll try it "blind" as my travel agent suggested. She is a peach that gives me great info on travel throughout SE Asia. I will be happy to supply a phone number to anyone who wants it.

B.M.

Prog is right. There are not scams going on at Jade Cool, Jade Cool IS a scam, unless there is some reason you can't actually go to the RP, a waste of money in my book.

FD

Progman
07-12-02, 03:01
Firedick,

Did I sound cranky? I'm just a little punchy. I spent two lousy days in Norfolk then headed south to Puerto Rico for work. I was hoping to spend a day or two partying in San Juan and Bayamon but I had to get back to San Diego for a meeting. The only thing that took the edge off was a quick romp (or two) down in Tijuana last night.

I'm beginning to think that "foxshunter" and "poturu" are the same people. Their questions are always presented in the same fashion. Also, they have the same grammatical errors in their writing.

I'll be in San Diego until the 23rd of July... why?

"Fantasy schedule" ... I can produce several witnesses that can attest to seeing me accomplish that very schedule numerous times ... (hehe). I think the only way to convince you is to prove it to you in person. Beside Sept, when do you anticipate going back to AC? October is still up in the air… The Nov 7 – 17 trip is bought and paid for... Will probably be back around the 6th of January after my Thailand excursion…. Also, February looks like it may be a possibility.

…(prog)

DevilDog
07-12-02, 05:36
Hey Prog, probably a misunderstanding on my post about Misa, I only posted to let you all know that if you run across her she is a great barfine and much more. I met her within the first two weeks of her coming from the province so I was "Da Teach". Great student also, however the last couple times I was up to LaUnion I didnt barfine her for a piece of ass only a great BJ, she has been around alot since that time and I wasnt in the chance mood of catching something if you know what I mean. She is a lot of fun - like many- just I have known her for sometime. I normally or very seldem BF the same girl twice on the same trip---I guess I just get so confused and never make it back to the bar where she worked---hard to explain in a post. Firedick, I think we probably work fairly close to the same type of job. Wont post my precise job to the world here but I am traveling also all over putting systems on ships etc however got burnt out on the really long trips so try to do as much as I can stateside with the exception of a Japan trip twice a year. Like I stated in one of my very early posts, I have been traveling to the P.I. since 68, just didnt spend much time in AC, normally in San Miguel, Subic, Olongopo and many other places that its not that safe to travel to anymore. Hope to see some of you for a few beers and pool games in mid Sept. Take care, keep safe. semper fi devildog

Firedick
07-12-02, 22:02
Hey Prog,

Have you ever heard of the "Hash House Harriers" ? Are you aware that the San Diego "Hashers" puts on an annual "Red Dress Run" ? Well, it's next Friday, the 19th. It is a lot of fun, you should check it out. I will be there. The run starts at around 6:00 PM, but the drinking and partying start MUCH earlier ! The host hotel is the Clarion Bay View at 6th and K, the run statrs at 1st and J.

I'll send you more info if you (or anyone else) is interested.

On on !

Firedick (actually my Hash name)

Progman
07-13-02, 01:41
Firedick,

Send me an email with the details. I think I have my kids that weekend but I may be able to make some arrangements.

devildog,

Understand now about your honeyko. As Firedick alluded to earlier - I sort of woke up on the wrong side of the bed when I posted that day - my apologizes. Hey, sounds like your job may be similar to what I do. I travel for a living and work on ships. Been around the world many times. Didn't used to like Japan too much until the last few trips. I hooked up with a Filipina that was partying with some girlfriends on the US Navy base in Yokosuka. She's a lot of fun - she's a domestic worker now in Yokohama but used to work the EDSA complex a few years back. Still maintains many of her old skills. I assume from your pen-name that you're either active or prior USMC (you notice I didn't say "ex-Marine")

...(prog)

DevilDog
07-13-02, 13:39
Hey, Prog, same here, install systems on ships, feel the same about Japan, way to expensive for my pussi shopping tastes however came up with the same while in Okinawa. Lot of maids over there that either work on the bases or as Nannys. I hooked up a couple of them also. Same BS, just in a little different environment. Mentality is basically the same however. I retired from the USMC awhile back. You dont have to appologize, everyone has bad days and some of the posts on these boards can get frustrating as well as wondering where the poster is coming from. Have a good weekend, less that two months and its P.I. time again. semper fi devildog

Firedick
07-13-02, 18:32
Would do Prog, but I got a "worm" (like a virus) in my computer a while back and lost my email address book. email me at: firedick@earthlink.net

TJ huh ?......

Devildog,

It doesn't look like our jobs have much more in common than a lot hours, then a lot of time off. I love it that way ! Come home, work like a "banshee" then off for a month of debauchery ! I'm a fireman/paramedic in the L.A. area. 5 more years to retirement !

FD

Progman
07-14-02, 01:58
Firedick,

I'd been trying to figure out why anyone, in their right mind, would pick a name like "Firedick". All sorts of STDs kept coming to mind when I read your name. Now that I know what you do for a living it sets my mind at ease! (LoL)

Check your email...

... (prog)

Cebu Local
07-14-02, 16:29
prog,dick still alive but extremely tired and drained literally,am currently up in baguio with 3 companions i picked up in AC,will post in a few days on what happened in AC

Firedick
07-14-02, 21:42
Prog,

Yeah, I know what you mean. I get a lot of giggles out of my email address. You don't get to choose your own "Hash name", but I've heard worse, so I use it.

I'm at work today. I can post here, but I can not email out, so I'll email you from home tomorrow with details on how we can hook up, unless you think you can pick me out of 500 other guys in red dresses !!!

Cebu,

You're up there with 3 !?!?!!!! You are in the running for my new hero ! No "petering out" though just cuz you're "drained", Red Bull, Gatorade and Viagra !!! A balut or two wouldn't hurt. Scratch that, yes they would ! :)

Jeeez...

What happened to guys with questions ? I hope we didn't scare anyone off. Maybe guys are just getting smarter and reading the archives.

Progman
07-15-02, 04:45
Firedick,

The 19th is a wash. I have to fly back to Puerto Rico on the 17th. Will be there until the 22nd, then I have my LAX flight to Manila on the 23rd! I hope my batteries will be charged up enough by the time I hit AC. If I don't talk to you before I leave I'll be sure to get some pics out to you. I'm bringing the laptop on this trip. I plan on filling up my 64mb memory stick so I need a place to store the overflow stuff. Just got back from Tijuana. Did a quick 3-hour hit-n-run. Hooked up with the famous Rosa-Maria for an awesome BBBJ. This girl loves to toss your salad. Later I found Laora. She's another regular of mine. When I told her I wouldn't be back until after my birthday she only charged me 1/2 price... You are right about nobody asking questions. Maybe I was being too much of a hard-ass. I still think two or three of those guys were the same person.

cebu local,

Three girls?? All right! Sounds like you had a pretty good time. Looking forward to some in-depth reports. Those girls love it when you can take them out of AC. One of these trips I'm going to try Boracay.

... (prog)

Iceman27
07-15-02, 07:30
Progman,

I'm an avid reader but don't post much due to all of the strange questions on this board. You, Firedick, Devildog and Cebu seem to be the regulars. Just got back from a trip to AC last week and wouldn't you know it...work has me heading back to Manila on the 24th, so I'll be in AC on the 26th for a week. Would love to buy you a beer and tell lies. Let me know if you're up for a new member of the 'clan'

Out Here,

Iceman

DevilDog
07-16-02, 02:08
Greetings, am in Washington D.C. this entire week, what a sucki place. Went to a karoki bar/eating place last night, mostly P.Il. girls. It is totally amazing how things changes in a few years. Had a good time but you can not believe these girls over here. Talked to a couple that have been here less than a year and they think the pussi is made of gold in that short of time. One was from Eba and the other worked in both AC and think a short time in the Manila area. If it wasnt for the atmosphere the conversation was the same as sitting in AC. Oh well, wont be long before in the P.I again. Cebul, you da man, the most I have ever done in one day was 5 and that was on a bet plus my buddy's bought a couple of them for me. In my age my normal day is 2 and on a good day will do three (24 hour day of course). Prog-FD sure do hope to have a cold one with you in mid Sept plus give you a good pool game for a cold one. Two of my side kicks canceled out on me this year so will be doing this one solo. Oh hell, will still have a good time. take care all, semper fi devildog

Progman
07-16-02, 03:51
Iceman,

You going to be in the AC the whole time? I arrive in the afternoon on the 25th of July. Send me an email so we can make some barhopping arrangements. I'll send you my cell phone number via email. There's a bunch of my friends in town for my b-day so it's should be a blast. Tried to get Firedick to come out but he had some lame excuse like no money or no time off, something like that... (just kidding FD)

lazonaman@yahoo.com

devildog,

It's amazing how quickly the Filipinas adapt to life in America. I see the same thing here in San Diego. Lady's night at the Throphy Lounge (National City). Tons on Filipinas and everyone of them think their pussies are made of gold. Still, it's always worth a visit and pretty easy to get laid there...

...(prog)

pazuzu
07-16-02, 08:06
Is there anything in the way of regular entertainment in AC, such as a movie theater, DVD rental, etc? I'm not 18 anymore and I need something to do while the 'ole "batteries" are recharging.
Thanks.

(Without propulsion, it's just a static display.)

Iceman27
07-16-02, 10:31
Prog,

Yup, I'll be there the whole time. I was planning to get a few dives in up in Subic or La Union mid trip...but I know myself too well. I'll hunker down with a few honeys and san miguels in AC and not leave. It's just too easy. I arrive the night of the 26th and probably won't make it to AC until after midnight. I usually stay at the Oasis, but am going to try the Orchid this time. I'll shoot you an email with my details and we can definitely grab a few beers. The b-day bash sounds like fun. BTW, looks like we both live in CA. I'm up in SF, but spend tons of time in SD and LA.

Iceman

Firedick
07-16-02, 18:40
Prog,

Yeah, I'm a whimp. Grown accustomed to things like eating and sleeping under a roof. Maybe a freeway overpass is good enough for you, but not a creature of comfort like me... :)

What night is ladies night at Throphy Lounge ? Since I'll be down there this weekend, maybe I'll check it out. That or head for Papa's and Beer for some volleyball and beer.

Devildog,

I'm still thinking about the RP side trip. Just got a quote of $1,000 on PAL for a round trip Guam/Manila/Guam !
They can kiss my sweaty ass !!! But I may still try it cold. Scares the hell outta me though, thinking of being stranded in Guam if I can't get a good deal on a flight. We'll get together for a few beers and to exchange lies one of these days. If not this trip, then another one.

Pazuzu,

Angeles is tough for "normal" entertainment. I think Rick's Cafe on Fields Ave (across the street from Papillion) rents DVD players. There are video stores in town. For a "real" movie theater, you'll need to go to the San Fernando Shoemart (Mall). Not a bad day trip. Lots of cute, non-pro girls running around. Good shopping and food too.

If you golf, the course at Mimosa is beautiful. But last I heard, it was neither cheap, nor easy to get on. Plus, I hear it's been raining like a "Muther".

On that note: Iceman,

Forget the scuba diving and stick to muff ! The vis around Subic and La Union is seldom great. But it's really bad this time of year.

You all have a good trip !!!

Stop in Zapata's for a shot of tequila for me and say "Hi" to my buddy Roger (owner).

FD

Yoyohpw97
07-17-02, 02:25
hi guys, for the moment it's maybe not the good time to do diving, Manila is under the overflow and each week there are a new typhoon in the area, or as last week three in the same time enter the japan and the PI. Just take care of yourself and check out the forecast.

Yoyo

DevilDog
07-17-02, 02:29
Greetings all, you know I think I have been to the Trophy lounge before, is it right down the street from the Holiday Inn or the Red Carpet Hotel? Not to far from a little Irish bar call "McDinnys" (sp)? The night I was there it was a pretty dark place, in fact I was the only white boy in the place and felt a bit out of place. Lots of HoneyKo's there but they all seemed to have other interests. I hooked up at a little P.I. eating place straight up I think 8th steet. There was a table of 4 sweethearts which I hit up some conversation, went to the lamplight district, done a little bar hopping, spent way to much money trying to get into the pants of one of them. Finally did a couple fo days later but when I looked back of what I spent I could have partyed five days in AC. Oh well, easy come and more easy go. FD, try to make it over there in Sept. I have some very good friends in Guam, (locals), I was stationed there there for 4 years, at NCS.

Pazuzu, why rent a DVD, spend 10$ in the afternoon and get the real entertainment with a good tip. I have done it a couple of times and its amazing what fun one can have without expecting it.

God I hate the East coast, cant wait to get back to Texas. Have a good time all, still counting the days till Sept and major party time in A.C. semper fi devildog

Progman
07-17-02, 05:04
Firedick,

Lady's night at the Trophy Lounge is on Thursdays. Don't get there until after 10:00 PM. Two reasons: (1). The girls don't show up until after 9:30PM (2). A lot of them came from the PI bar scene. I always had better luck walking into the bar after them. I think they're used to this. Sounds dumb but has worked for me...

Iceman27,

You have my cell phone and you know where I'm staying. Drop by the pool. That's where we will likely be. Either there or Shadows bar on Santos. BTW - I live in San Diego but haven't spent too much time there lately...

devildog,

The Trophy lounge is on National City Blvd, one traffic light south of 8th Street. You can't miss it. Look for all the people standing out front (smoking area is in the front of the building)...

pazuzu,

I always bring a couple of books to read. I'll leave my honeyko(s) in the room and head down to the poolside bar. When I feel charged up I go back to the room and boom-boom a little, then I head back down for another chapter. It can get real tough when I'm reading a Tom Clancy Novel (lots of chapters)...

...(prog)

Iceman27
07-17-02, 19:30
Prog,

Got your info. I'll look for you near the pool Saturday afternoon. If not, will catch you at the bar around 8. By the way, can't remember the name, but there is another great little bar in PB loaded with PI honeys. Give me a day...my buddy down there will remember the name. There is also a nice AMP in PB with lots of honeys...take the PB exit and bear right when the road forks. It is about 100 yards past the 7-Eleven (upstairs).

FD,

Thanks for the dive info. I figured as much. I'm not too worried as I know I won't make it up there. Like you said, better to stay in AC and muff dive!

Devildog,

Where on the east coast are you? I know of some places in NJ and DC that will help you forget your east coast sorrows and remind you of the PI.

Enjoy!

DevilDog
07-18-02, 03:52
hey Prog, Iceman,FD, you lucky devils- I can just imagin the time you are having there--even the rain never bothered me, kinda fun barhopping getting soaked unless the aircon was turned up to high. I am in Fairfax Va. till Friday and then back to Texas. Cant wait-- everytime I drink a bottle of good beer here I think, here goes a shortime-- know what I mean. Will be heading to Okinawa the first of Aug, normally hit a few bars in Naha and a little bar outside of Camp Hansen in KinVille. Again mostly P.I girls where the Mamasans think every girl is a 8-9--- give me a break!!! Have to deal with what is there however unless some of the old contacts are still there. They move alot as the G.I. marry them up pretty quickly or their work permits expire and they head some place else- Have a good and safe time over there-- September please come fast!!!!!!! semper fi devildog

Firedick
07-19-02, 03:46
Hey Devildog,

I appreciate the thought, but I'm stuck here in L.A. til Sept.

I have wanted to check out the diving on Okinawa. So... there's a bargirl scene too. Pricey ?

I know what you mean about "there goes a barfine". Don't you all feel that way every time you see a guy getting a Lap dance at a topless club ? "Man, if he only knew..."

Prog,

I'll try your approach when I get down to Trophy. Not tonight though, I'm stuck at work.

Say "hi" to the girls at Shadows for me, you lucky bastard !

Later dudes,

FD

Cebu Local
07-19-02, 15:52
guys,i left AC because the whole province of pampanga was underwater until tuesday this week,it is raining like crazy everyday and there is so much mud everywhere,that is why i headed upland,ended up extending my holiday,went on to sagada and banaue,and yes the 3 are still with me,two of them are of cebuano origin,so i threw in round trip tickets home to cebu on top of their daily rate,one of the perks of being in the business,i am paying 1000 per day plus expenses per girl,so for 60$ a day am having my own personal harem.am currently in baguio so i will post the whole story when i get back to cebu.i started at 2000 per day,but after two days they went down to 1000 or 20$.did i get a good deal or did i overpay,regards

Firedick
07-19-02, 17:45
Cebulocal,

Sounds like a good deal to me. But then, I've never minded spending a little if I'm getting good service. And since the trio is still in your company, you must be.

Yeah, my friends in Angeles are getting soaked. Maybe it will "cool" Progman down a bit.

Hey Prog,

Ever see Santos Street when it's raining that hard ? In for a treat !

FD

Progman
07-20-02, 03:52
All,

A buddy of mine just emailed me from AC. He said it hasn't rained hard for two days now. The drainage systems on Fields and Santos are apparently working. I'm keeping an eye on the weather reports but my only concern will be getting from Manila to AC. As long has I'm there I'm set. Hell, that's what cell phones are for. I can just call a girl and have her come straight to the hotel – no need to trot around in the mud if I don’t have too, right?

Firedick,

Anyone in particular you want me to say hello to in Shadows?

3 days and a wakeup...

...(prog)

DevilDog
07-20-02, 13:12
Hey Guys, finally made it back to the United States of Texas. God the East Coast -Around DC- is a nightmare. Traffic up the ass. The only place I dont mind traffic is in the P.I. with a Honeyko hanging on my leg. Every night I went out to happy hour with some of my friends, I thought that I was throwing a BJ or SH down the tubes every time I drank a mug of Killians Red. There is some faily good partying in Okinawa, the free stuff is finding them around the military clubs on the bases. Mostly are pretty used and the good looking ones are looking for " the ticket to the big PX in the sky", basically the young or easy Marines, sailors and Airboys. In the bars a lady's drink is around $20 US and two of them will get you a BJ if you discuss this first and she likes your ass -- just a little bit! I hooked up prettty good the last time I was over there but its hit and miss. Will let you know the name of the bar when I return. Going on the 4-12 of Aug. Anyway, have a good and safe time Prog, just want yout you to know I am envy as hell of you. Wish I could make it a routine to go over there every three months but the finances and the job will never make that happen. Still counting the days until Sept. take care, semper fi devildog

Progman
07-20-02, 15:38
cebu local,

2000p per girlis a little too much but 1000p is more reasonable. I wouldn't tip the two girls from Cebu, however. Those r/t tickets should do it. Are you finding beds big enough to accommodate all four of you? I find it tough enough with two girls in the bed - especially if they like to cuddle. Boy, these Filipinas can generate some heat out of their bodies! Looking forward to your trip report.

devildog,

I spent some time with a waitress from a bar in Sasebo. That girl could suck the chrome off a hubcap. Is it just my imagination or are these Japanese girls genetically engineered to give great BJs?

...(prog)

Sexxx69
07-20-02, 16:05
Hey dawgs
we may be talking apples and oranges here but, i was wondering how you would compare BK/Pattaya thailand to doing the phillipines cost wise.
Are hotels, puddy,food,airfares from LA similar? Any major differences in how you get it there??
Any difference in legalities a man should know about?
Thanks !!

Cebu Local
07-21-02, 01:22
Guys
here is what happened on my trip to angeles,i started out trying to copy or attempt to follow progs schedule,but something crazy happened,while passing time away that afternoon at the fontana casino beside holiday inn clark,while playing the 5 peso slot machines,i hit one of the minor jackpots and won 78,000 pesos,which i decided to turn into mad money,that is why i was spending heavily.it was raining cats and dogs,but anyway with a group of 4 friends we went off to margarita station,dick if you ask around,we were the mixed filipino foriegn group who was ordering like crazy,anyway being with a group changes the plans,so i ended up chatting with a dancer from cebu who was passing through,being with a group i get her cell number,close her at 2000 and set up a friday date,she suggests her friend would also like to go to baguio,so what the hell i book her friend also.remember i was burning mad money from the casino.this girl was from some other place up fields,it was raining hard so we spent the night just drinking and eating at margarita statiom,then we moved on to oasis to eat some steaks with the gang,(without the girls)about 2am she calls me at says that another friend of hers who has not yet been to baguio was available,she says this girl is also from cebu,i guess word spread that some guy was burning casino winnings,the fact that a cebuano speaking foriegner is kind of a novelty in AC.I agree on the condition that any more calls or girls,and i would call the whole thing off.cutting to the chase,we ended up in baguio and getting what they call a family suite good for four people at the concorde hotel.being low season and travel industry rate i got it for 2300 pesos per night or about 46$.you should have seen all the winks and looks all the guys were giving me,the waiter offered to send me two dozen baluts for room service.i came about 17 times over friday,sat and sunday.that is why i posted that i was drained totally.there was a typhoon in cebu and i offered to extend their services if they lowered their rate,after a 10 minute meeting they agreed and that is how we ended up going to the rice terraces and sagada.overall it was a fantasy of a lifetime and the dynamics of the the three was excellent,i guess speaking cebuano and tagalog fluently put them at ease with me,the air tickets came about when i bet a airplane ticket that nobody could make me come 3 times in a hour and they all took me up on that challenge,on separate days of course fully rested in the morning to be fair to the girls,that is what happened tuesday,wensday and thursday.anyway regards to everybody

Firedick
07-21-02, 01:22
Prog,

The only girl at Shadows that I know (that is still there) is Melanie. Jo Ann and Tonje have moved on, but if they happen to be in town, you'll enjoy them as a pair.

D.D.

Thanks for the info on Okinawa. One of these days.

Sexx69,

In some ways it is apples and oranges since the girls are a bit different. If you know the girls in Thailand, then you owe it to yourself to do a little "comparative shopping".

Manila hotels are expensive. Quite a bit higher than BKK. But pretty reasonable in other areas of the RP. Barfine is comparable, as is food COST, but the food in general is much better in BKK. One thing that is very cheap, compared to Thailand, is beer. Even the expensive places in Makati are charging about $2.00 US, but most places are half that, or even less. Airfares are about the same. I sometimes get a round trip to BKK then buy a BKK/MNL/BKK ticket in BKK. Cheap ($300 or so). Expensive trying it the other way. Also, check with Malaysia Air's "Asia pass".

Legalities are the same. Technically illegal in both countries. But you'll only get into trouble if you go too young. Not something that we normal guys condone.

FD

Cebu Local
07-21-02, 01:38
by the way i could not make it 3 times in 1 hour,but for their efforts i gave tickets to the top 2,75 minutes and 80 minutes was close enough,their efforts were worth it to see them suck like crazy regards

Progman
07-21-02, 06:53
cebu local,

Thanks for the report. After you won that money you should have known that was a sign of good times to cum. My ex-Volcano girl was from Cebu. This island seems to turn out some amazing looking women. I think the only girls that may be prettier (IMHO) are the ones from Mindanao. Were these girls working the local bars? How late was it when you saw them at Margarita Station? Sounds like they were doing a little freelancing. Congats on a fun trip. So how far did you get into my barhopping schedule? I'll be in AC in a few days so I'll be sure to let you know how I do...

sexxx69,

I think the women in Pattaya and BKK are prettier than the Filipinas on whole but the Thai girls just don't offer the GFE that the Filipinas are world famous for. Manila is more in line, cost-wise, with BKK and a little more expensive than Pattaya. AC is much cheaper for barfines than either BKK or Pattaya but the girls in Pattaya will do everything and anything. I never found a girl in Pattaya that wasn't a 3-holer. In AC they are the exception (although you can find them). I fly out of LAX all the time. A typical restricted R/T ticket (China Airlines) cost about $666 to Manila. A R/T ticket to BKK is $658... I have then bought tickets right there on Soi 4, about a 1/2 block down from Nana Plaza and paid $230 R/T. Firedick is right when he says it's much more expensive to go R/T starting from MNL. Finally, the biggest thing I like most about the PI is that the girls speak English. It became very frustrating trying to carry on a conversation with the Thai girls....

Firedick,

I think I still have that pix of you and Melanie. Maybe I'll print it out and show it to her. She ought to get a kick out of that...

...(prog)

DevilDog
07-21-02, 15:11
Cebu, you da Man tried doing the 3-sum a couple of time in Thailand, a little place called Korat. I was in my early 20's then and still about killed me but I would have died with a smile. Almost got kicked out of the hotel as we had to arrange the room a bit to be comfortable, putting beds together that were never ment to be moved etc-- know what I mean- the hotel manager was really pissed- oh well. He Prog is San Miguel, (San Antonio) Zambales still a safe place? I think it pretty much closed up after the base closed?? I used to take two girls, rent a bancaboat, have the girls get the cooking pans etc and would go out to some Islands called the Caponies. Best kept secret in the world. Would take a underwater flashlights, a hawaiian Sling and get shit loads of fish within 20 feet of the island. The islands are really small so you wouldnt want to be out there in rough weather. We would normally stay 2-3 days and I would set it up where a guy from shore would bring out supplies every morning and afternoon, i.e. ice, beer or whatever else was needed. There is big ass rocks tha you can easily get back under for sleeping and geting out of the rain if required. All of my local buds have canceled out on me for this years trip so will be doing this one solo. What the hell, Oh yeah, I dont recommend going to Japan to party, way to expensive-- I mean really expensive, taxi's are out of site and of course you can get a weeks work of P.I. puss-i for the cost of one night in Japan. In fact I really hate it knowing I am so close to the P.I (3 1/2 hours). The norm in the bars where I go is 2000 yen for a ladies drink gets you in the back of the bar and play with the puss/tits a bit. The second or third ladies drink gets you a blowjob, handjob etc. So you can see how big is sucks there but then the perdiem is pretty go so it pays for the sex-- well maybe not. have a good one all, semper fi devildog

pazuzu
07-22-02, 08:47
Devildog, I used to be stationed in Okinawa for 4 yrs. Have you been to the stage? I also notice that in the juicy bars (especially around Gate 2), if you bring the mamasan a case of Bud, she will leave you alone for quite a while. If you want to be the center of attraction for the filipina juicies, just bring a family pack of Popeys (R) chicken. Just learn the game they are trying to play, and enjoy it for what it is. If you don't want to fess up the cash in the club for a $10-$20 drink every five minutes or so, just take them out on a date for lunch in the daytime. There used to be a juicy bar just outside Futenma that was called Club 21. The mamasan was so mean to the girls there, that if they didn't get their drink quota for the night, they couldn't go to their dorm, this made the girls quite eager to go home with a guy if he just paid the remainder of the quota. It was closed down in 99 for "prostitution", but with all these clubs, it'll just reopen with a new name in a few months.

pazuzu
07-22-02, 08:53
Is the Phoenix a good hotel for my stay in AC, or should I use the Orchid?

DevilDog
07-22-02, 15:52
Pazuzu, I have been to the Stage about 7 years ago. If I remember it cost about 30-40$ to get into it. Had about 6 girls from around the world, a couple russian, I P.I., Swiss etc that were fucking on the stage, they got people from the crowd and if they could get that to happen they had a paid gig to do the services. I also cant remember where it was located-- was it in Naha??? I dont really have the time for the Juice girls as transportation is at a premium for me, it is easier to just go outside the gate of Camp Hansen. I was there last year and went to th Gate 2 bars, didnt impress me one bit. Like Prog everytime I buy a beer in Japan-- I say to myself, here goes a BJ in the P.I.!! If you read the previous posts, I think you will see the Orchid is the place as with the info Prog and FD provided it is their recomm so that is where I am staying. Hell just got upgraded to Business Class for my trip in Sept-- God its going to be fun! sf rod

Firedick
07-23-02, 03:57
Hey all you fuckers !!!!

I'm halfway through my second bottle of Pinot Grigio, and the girlfriend is staying at her place tonight, so I guess I'm spank'n it. Forgive me if I'm a little "Randy" !

Has anyone else been having trouble getting on here ? I have. Maybe it's Earthlink. I'm not that happy with them right now, I'm thinking about switching to MSN.

Anyway...

Prog,

Please do show Melanie the jpg of the two of us if it's easy to do so. I hope she enjoys it. Tell her I look at it every day (a fuck'n lie of course).

You're not really flying China air to the R.P. are you ? Jeez...what a "hole" of an airline. I'm flying either JAL or Thai and I'm only paying arounf $725. Worth it to me. Check it out. CALL AMOR TRAVEL !!!! (213-386-6156) She is great ! No... I don't get a kick back. I'm just trying to help out fellow *****mongers.

I have always found the best looking girls have come from Samar. Maybe it's just personal taste. I like the "squat and short, shapley or skinny".

Pazuzu,

As Devildog hinted, your question has been asked and answered. But, just so you don't think we're a bunch of pricks here: Orchid is by far the best choice. Pheonix is OK, but probably 4 or 5 down the list. Next time, at least scan the old post.

Devildog,

Not such a great secret. Cappones has been discovered. But it's still a great place for a day trip. Did you really overnight on the islands ? My hero (no, that would be Cebu with 3 girls), well close anyway. Last time I was there, I was kayaking and saw a local shitforbrains dynanmite fishing. I didn't do anything until he came back in and I pointed him out to some locals. They made a big deal of yelling at him and dressing him down in front of me, but they were probably all drinking together later. San Antonio feels safe, but there is nothing in terms of nightlife. You've got to drive down to Subic for it's pathetic 3-4 bars. A.C. rocks !

Final word on my side trip. Sadly "no". Just can't find a reasonable RT Guam/MNL/Guam. And I would be gambling too much to do it cold.

JEEEEZZUSSSS,

That might mean it will be December before I am back in my beloved RP ! Well... at least I know that you idiots are not stretching anything out of shape for me !

Later guys !!!

I wish I was joining you !

FD

Progman
07-23-02, 05:59
Firedick,

I do believe you're drunk my friend... Good for you. As for me - I'm packing my bags at the moment. I have a 2:35 PM Singapore Airlines flight tomorrow out of LAX. I have you beat on the tix price. I'm paying $14 for a R/T Raffles (Business) class seat (cost me 95,000 Delta miles). No big deal since I usually rack up close to ½ million bonus miles each year… I have a long layover in Singapore but the Raffles lounge has little bedrooms where I can get a little sleep before the final leg of my journey. A buddy of mine just emailed me to say that two typhoons are heading towards the PI and will be hitting late on Thursday. I land at 1:15 PM on Thursday. I hope my driver's car floats. I’ll print the pix of you and Melanie tomorrow before I head out.

…(prog)

DevilDog
07-23-02, 19:41
Greetings All, Prog, I envy you, Thursday night around midnight you will be in Heaven!! About the Caponies, havent been there in many years and did not know they were using dynamite for fishing--must really fuck up the reefs? These was in the good ol' days where there were about 20 really good bars in San Miguel. We used to launch the boats out of San Antonio, Zambales. Another place to party really good was a recreation resort called Eba. Think San Miguel (the Crossroads) pretty closed up after the based closed to Americans?? They did have a hell of a good golf course and beach of course was great, Nipa Huts, bar etc. Look forward to your report Prog, enjoy and keep safe. semper fi devildog

Cebu Local
07-24-02, 00:22
devil dog
iba,not eba is still open along with most of the resorts in san miguel are still open catering to locals.prices are lower nowadays 15$ for an aircon beach cottage,look up stingray dive resort in the town of masinloc zambales,about a 30 minute drive north of iba,it is owned by a new york diver married to a filipina,it is in a marine preserve with a focus on wreck diving.wwwstingraydivers.com klaus and julie sowade are the owners.i did a market study for the zambales tourism council a few months back so i am a bit familiar with the area.in iba the best place to stay would be palmera run by a retired swiss hotelier,good food,swiss cleanliness for 16$ per aircon room ,hope this helps

Firedick
07-24-02, 07:27
Devildog,

Yup. Sorry to report that the dynamite fishing around Cappones has been going on long enough to do enough damage that it is obvious to anyone who puts on a mask and snorkel. A shame. There is a resort on the beach in San Antonio called San Miguel Beach Resort. The owner (a friend named Van) just passed away. I think his wife is still running the place. Anyway...at the resort is a jet ski and a one man ocean kayak that belong to me. Any of you guys who may be in the area and would like to use either, please feel free.

Cebu is right (again) about Palmera in Iba. I've stayed there a few times now. Nice diversion from the perversion of Angeles. If you are in Angeles prior, make a reservation at Margarita Station. They have some discount deals for Palmera.

Cebu,

Thanks for the info on Stingray Divers. I think I remember seeing there sign on the hwy. I did that road all the way up to Luaog (SP?) on a 125 Honda. My ass wasn't the same for weeks !

Prog is probably ankle deep in trim right now. Lucky prick. :)

FD

Progman
07-24-02, 21:52
Hey guys! I'm not there yet. I'm stuck in Singapore. I have a long layover here before my final flight to Manila. It's been a long journey so for but I'm not complaining - that's the price I had to pay for a free business class ticket. I left LAX on July 23rd at 2:35 PM. I will arrive in Manila at 1:15 PM on July 25th. My layover here in Singapore is 10 hours! My next biggest hurdle will be the afternoon Manila traffic (glad I'm not driving it). As soon as I make my mark I'll post some info.

...(prog)

Firedick
07-25-02, 07:05
10 hours in Singapore ? What a waste. But like ya said...for the nice ticket.

Safe trip.

DirtyD
07-25-02, 11:12
hello all,

i will be in the philippines for a little vacation from the end of october and most of november. i have never been to angels and i may try it out this time. does anyone know if there is anything special going on in november? will it be the peak season or down season for angels?

d.

Firedick
07-25-02, 20:13
DirtyD,

A good time to travel, not quite peak season (Xmas holidays). Weather is good then too.

If memory serves, "All Saints Day" is Nov. 1st. Make some local friends and have them take you to a cemetery that night. Seriously. As with many latin cultures, "La noche de los muertos" is cebebrated. Fun not morbid.

FD

DirtyD
07-26-02, 09:32
firedick,

thanks for the reply and i do have plans to be in a cemetary that night. what else is there to do besides bang chicks and drink in angeles? are there any malls to hang out in? a movie house? i know i can't bang chicks all day and night.

d.

Iceman27
07-26-02, 19:59
DirtyD,

Oh yes you can bang girls all day and night in AC!!!! Get yourself in the right state of mind brother! Replenish those lost fluids with plenty of San Miguels as it does wonders. When you are too tired to drink and bang....rest up by the pool as the weather will be great. Sip a San Miguel, snooze and get ready for more of the same. I wouldn't recommend a trip to AC if you want to hit malls, movies and such. You can grab a jeepney and find it...by why go all the way to AC? Just my 1/2 cent. Once you see all of the LBFMs, you'll quickly forget all else. Good Luck!

BassGod
07-26-02, 20:57
What are some of the ways to get to AC from the airport. I'd like to save money but am not willing to put up with a lot of inconvienience. Thanks in advance for your imput.

Cebu Local
07-28-02, 14:27
there are no malls in AC,they are in san fernando city,a 20 minute drive away which has two big malls,8 theateres,150 shops etc.they are sm city pampanga and star mills,.AC has only one indusrtry sex,Bass God AC is about 120 km or 80 miles from the international airport,it is a 2-3 hour trip including manila traffic,you can also do other stuff near AC,go to the casino,play golf in clark,trek mount pinatubo,go to the malls in san fernando,hire an ultralight etc

DirtyD
07-28-02, 17:21
iceman27,

i plan on banging as much as i can but i can't recharge as fast as i use to. so a side trip somewhere would be nice. but you are right i must get in the right state of mind, be a man and suck it up.

cebu local,

man you know your stuff don't you. thanks!

by the way what does lbfm stand for? and what's a ex pat?

d.

November
07-28-02, 21:09
For a newbie to the Phillipines, would anyone recommend
a good place to stay that would make me want to come back for more? I am not interested in hanging out at malls or going to the movies....shit, i dont do that here in the States. I am strictly in
search of a fuck fest.

Cebu Local
07-28-02, 23:57
to D
LBFM,not used in the sense it is offensive to a lot of people little brown f**** machine.do not use especially around filipinos,fights resulting in a knife in the guts have broken out with filipinos offended by using the term,EXPAT,short cut for expatriate,somebody not living in his native country long term as oppossed to a short term tourist,you would be a tourist,while i would be an expat,I kinda know this stuff since i work in the travel industry here in the philppines down in cebu.regards

Cebu Local
07-29-02, 00:11
forgot to add the reason for exercising care in using the lbfm term especially around filipinos was 2 incidents i recall one in boracay the other in ermita,first one had a guy get into a fight with a filipino offended by him and all the filipinos in the bar joined in beating the poor guy up,imagine getting beaten by 15-20 people,waiters,security guard etc and the guy got thrown in jail by the cops for oral defamation after being beaten.this was down in ermita 6 years back,the knife in the guts was in boracay two years back.these i know first hand since i knew both guys,am sure there must be similiar stories take care

MineShaft
07-29-02, 18:44
Actually Cebu Local, there ARE a couple of malls in Angeles City; Saver's Mall and Jenra Grand Mall. They aren't on the level of a SM. I guess they sort of compare to the Gaisano Country Mall in Cebu; maybe a bit smaller.

I just submitted a directory of "daytime" activities in the AC area on the AC2 board. There are more things to do there than you might think. My directory is at:

http://www2.********.com/board/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=WitWords&Number=108078&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

It lists dozens of things to do outside of the bars in AC.

Firedick
07-29-02, 19:46
Bassgod,

My favorite way up to AC is a compromise. I taxi from the airport to Swagman (which has been sold by the way) in Ermita. Then, take their "Fly the Bus" up to AC. They have 3 trips a day, but I usually opt for an overnight in Manila, just to check out that scene. You can also get the airport taxi to take you all the way up to AC. Negociate this after you leave the airport. You don't want any "hoodlums" knowing that you're hitting the road alone with all your traveling money. Depending on your bargaining skills, this will set you back 1000 to 1500 pisos. The Victory Liner bus station is on EDSA relatively close to the airport. You can taxi there, catch a bus to Dau, then trike to your hotel in AC. This is your cheapest way, but does qualify as a hassel.

Dirty D,

The Shoemart Mall (the SM that Cebu mentioned) is worth a side trip IF you get tired of chasing trim. Nice theaters.

November,

If it's just a fuck fest or feast, that you're looking for, then Angeles is the place. And the place to stay in Angeles is the Orchid inn.

Cebu,

Did you stay at Orchid ? How'd your honeys work out in the long run ?

It's funny that you mentioned the ultra lights. I've done it twice now and highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it. Not for the acrophobes though.

Right on with what you said about the "LBFM" usage. We would all be well advised to watch our mouths around male Pinoys. How would we feel if the roles were reversed ? Pinoys are quick engage in violence, and as you said, it's never "one on one" and never a fair fight.

FD

Cebu Local
07-29-02, 23:03
mineshaft
i stand corrected,i never went beyond fields and clark when i visited AC.people usually do not go malling in AC,san fernando is more well known.
dick
i never got to try orchid since the time I was in AC it was flooded,we just headed straight to baguio.ended up staying at holiday inn clark because the meeting was set there.regarding the honeys,one already used her ticket and is done in cebu right now with me,i set her up with free hotel and pocket money,i have to be more discreet here though since it is my hometown and my partner,remember the ex-med rep who now works for me is based here also.regards

BassGod
07-30-02, 07:13
Firedick,
Thanks for the info but it confused me a bit. In fact I didn't really understand it. What is Swagman, and Ermita?

How can you get in a Taxi without negociating the price first? What happens if you can't come to terms?

Firedick
07-30-02, 23:37
Bassgod,

Sorry. I can see how it would be confusing without a little background knowledge. Ermita is the area of Manila that used to be the nightlife mecca back in the old days. Many tourist activities are still there. Swagman is a hotel chain/travel company. They have hotels in Ermita, Angeles and Bagio, that I know of. More in the South ? Cebu Local ? Do they still have Apo Island ?
Anyway, they also have some travel services. The only one I use is their bus service between various tourist destinations, called "Fly the Bus".

The airport taxis will be contracted at the airport terminal. Pick a destination like a hotel or bus depot, and pay up. A couple hundred piso. Then, once you've pulled away, yes, you are committed to go at least as far as you've paid for, but renegociating a longer trip directly with the driver is easy. This is much safer than doing the same with a taxi you hail on the street. There is some accountability with the airport taxis. I hope I'm not making Manila sound too dangerous. I have never had a problem, but you are most vulnerable just after arrival, since everyone and his brother know you are loaded with cash at that time. Or, at least many tourist are. I travel with very little cash and hit ATM's once I'm in country. Only a minor hassel.

FD

Cebu Local
07-31-02, 00:08
another option aside from fly the bus and hiring a taxi is to fly using the daily manila seaair flight to clark,no traffic,no security risk,it is usually in the afternoon and cost about 1,300 pesos or 26$ oneway.sorry if i keep on pushing air,but i hate traffic and since a taxi will charge me about a 1000 pesos,i would rather pay extra to go by air.www.flyseaair.com or tickets@flyseaair.com.dick,they still have some sort of tieup with apo island.regards

Firedick
07-31-02, 03:20
Hey Cebu,

I don't get the feeling that you're "pushing air". It's just an option that I haven't tried yet.

I kinda like my routine. Get into Manila around 9:00 PM, bar hop, bar fine or find a freelancer at L.A. Cafe, and hit the sack. Then it's an easy ride up to AC. True, the traffic varies from bad to unfuckingbelievable, but hell, I'm not driving and the bus has beer ! And also true that I miss one evening of AC bar hopping, but Manila can be fun too.

The latest on Sept. is that I will do my dive trip to Palua as scheduled. But, during my layover in Guam, I will shop for airfares for the end of my trip. So there is a chance, albiet a small one, that I will be in the RP after Sept. 21st.

BassGod
07-31-02, 18:31
Thanks guys, that was all very helpfull.

Cebu Local
08-02-02, 14:04
hey guys look up the latest post on the cebu newbie,i love cebu in the cebu area regards

Cebu Local
08-02-02, 17:56
dick
regarding your guam trip pal is selling manila-guam-manila packages inclusive of 3 nights hotel in guam for about 375$,i presume they must be selling manila from guam packages cheaply.hope this helps regards

4 NIK 8
08-02-02, 20:15
Originally posted by cebu local
dick
regarding your guam trip pal is selling manila-guam-manila packages inclusive of 3 nights hotel in guam for about 375$,i presume they must be selling manila from guam packages cheaply.hope this helps regards

Cebu Local,

I am a Pinoy living in Hawaii. I was born at Cubi Point Naval Hospital and have not been back since I was a teenager. My mother's family is in Dinalupihan, Bataan. How long does it take to drive to Angeles City?
Do you know if there is any action in San Felipe, Zambales?

Firedick
08-02-02, 22:36
Howdy Cebu Local,

Thanks for the info on the Guam/MNL flight. That's about what my travel agent said I could expect to pay, booking in Guam. But she couldn't get anything but published fares here in L.A. The PAL website wanted $1,000 for a Guam/MNL/Guam ticket.

I read the stories that the links on the Cebu page provided. I love it ! Keep it coming guys ! As long as the "uninitiated" still think it's that dangerous, it will continue to be cheap.

You do have me convinced to get down to Cebu. I will let you know, of course, if my arrival is eminent. (sp?)

4 nik 8 (cleaver name)

Not to step on Cebu's toes, but I do that trip regularly (AC to Subic, through Dinalupihan). The bridge work is finished, so you don't have to do any river crossings if you go the back way through Porac. You do have to cross the lahar (dry and dusty), but that route will take you about 35-45 minutes (I did it in 3 hours on a mountain bike). Going Hwy all the way (through San Fernando) will take you about twice that. Street signage is in place, but easy to miss. So you can do it on your own if you pay attention.

About the only "action" in Zambales is Subic City. Still, it's a nice "get away" with nice beaches once you're up to San Antonio or North.

FD

4 NIK 8
08-03-02, 16:00
Thanks Fire Dick (ouch!)... your name reminds me of the description of trying to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in the middle of a CLAP infection: "It's like trying to pass a twisted sardine can through your crank."
Anyway, I am really looking forward to going back home after 25 years. Though I was born there my family moved to the states when I was 1 and we didn't go back until I was 12 and that was for only 2 years. I'll be sure to check in with the board to see what's happening! Again... tahnks to everyone in this section.

Firedick
08-03-02, 20:31
4 nik 8

Walang anuman.

The name is actually my "Hash" name. A combination of my real name, Dick and my profession, fireman.

FD

Cebu Local
08-03-02, 23:24
4 nik 8
dick provided the accurate information,he is more of the expert on AC and the nearby areas,though i know a bit about most of the philippines,since i work in the travel industry down in cebu,my real specialty is obviously cebu and the visayas,where i live.i am an expat who speaks tagalog and cebuano fluently at almost native levels,i can watch tagalog movies daily and understand about 98% of it.this always seems to fascinate filipinos,a tagalog and cebuano speaking foriegner,of course this helps me bargain prices down considering i generally and always pay "local" prices as oppossed to "tourist" prices.that is why i use cebu local.so i can answer general questions about most of the philippines and hard questions mostly around the cebu area.regards

Firedick
08-04-02, 21:23
Freeler,

You're right about the Baguio Swagman. Nothing like the one in Angeles. But then Baguio is nothing like Angeles is it ?

I haven't been up to the Banaue or Sagada area yet. Do you like it ? I would assume that it is WAY laid back.

Cebu,

Thanks for the "propers" on the AC area. I try.

FD

Cebu Local
08-05-02, 00:04
Banaue and Sagada are extremely laid back,but cold weather and interesting tribal people makes this an interesting visit,but bring your own,remember me and my 3 AC girls.there is no nightlife,but if you want peace and quiet and want to see a change of scenery,pines,fog,fresh blueberries,strawberries,give it a try regards

DIY
08-05-02, 04:03
The second week of September I'll be in AC. I want to stay at the orchid but, I've heard that you have to book a couple of months in advance to get a room. Could any one give me a back up hotel just in case I can't get a room at the Orchid? I want some place near the action if possible. Also, are there any cultural rules that I should know about when I arrive in AC? I don't anyone to lose face or get my ass kicked for some accidential ignorance on my part.

Firedick
08-05-02, 19:15
Thanks Cebu,

DIY,

That's a tough one. There is no comparable hotel close to the action. That's what makes it the top choice. My backup is the Clarkton. Yes, there are places closer.

"Cultural rules"... Let me ponder that one a bit. "Face" is a concept a little more important in Thailand. It's more like "machismo" in the RP. Don't talk about your last evenings conquests in front of Filapino men. Try not to take two girls out of the same bar on different nights (together is fine if they agree). But otherwise the first girl DOES lose face.

A little common sense and a fair amount of respect for the locals and you should be fine. Honest, harmless mistakes will be laughed off. The people of the Philippines are pretty fun loving.

FD

Moody
08-06-02, 20:10
Let me ask you guys a question if I may. I checked out some of the websites for the bars and hotels and saw pictures of the girls there. Are the pictures of the girls fairly accurate? If they are accurate, are you guys attracted to these girls? In all honesty, these are some of the homliest Asian girls I've seen in my life. Chinese girls, Korean girls, Japanese girls are all so much more attractive. I don't understand the allure. Don't get me wrong, I go wenching too, but usually to China and I always find very pretty Chinese girls, but the girls in the pix of the bars are just...too much for me.

OutToLunch
08-07-02, 04:31
Moody
I know what you mean about Filipina pictures on the net. I see about 1 out of ten I find truly attractive. But I was in PI for 16 days this year and have to admit that some of the most beautiful girls in the world are there and it's not hard to barfine them for about $20 a night. Don't know why there aren’t more pics of them on he net but I had a great time and I'm going back in Sept. Some of the prettiest are working in the malls but I didn't spend time pursuing them when it was easier at the clubs and in Angeles and I was on a mission to meet as man as I could. I haven't been to any other countries to compare but I plan on researching it over the next couple of years : ). I live in L.A., and have to admit that the Chinese and Koreans are just as beautiful.
I don't think you'll be disappointed in P.I.

Sajora
08-07-02, 13:47
Moody,
You really have to visit PI, I just got back as well and every club I visited have a decent number of beautiful women. Some play hard to get but its all to up to you. Go visit and find out yourself, you will not be disappointed.

Progman
08-07-02, 19:32
Hey guys,

I'm back. Very interesting trip. Haven't had a chance to put together a trip report on my 40th birthday bash but will as soon as my laptop gets fixed (got busted during the flight home).

Firedick,

I sent you a few pics from my birthday barhop.

... (prog)

Moody
08-07-02, 19:55
I'm glad to hear the girls are much better in person than in the webpage photos. I have some business in SEA and since I'll probably be swinging by near the PI, I might just stop by early next year or so. Thanks for the answers guys.

Progman
08-07-02, 22:54
moody,

Early February is a great time of year to go to Angeles City. The weather's great and the girls are very hungry because they just spent a bundle visiting their provinces during the holidays. Here's my two cents: You want to always enter a bar with a "party attitude" and a big smile. Remember most of these girls have a 6th grade education at best. Don't try to get into a drawn out serious conversation with them. You'll just get frustrated and they'll get bored with you. Be up front and playful with them but don't be a pig... Lastly, most of these girls may not be too smart but their memory is amazing. A good first visit goes a long way when you return…and you WILL return...

...(prog)

Cebu Local
08-08-02, 00:21
prog
glad to hear you are back on board.how did your party go,the weather in AC though is a bummer,rain and more rain.that is why i never stayed longer then a day,pampanga always seems to be underwater.regarding conversations with bargirls,sometimes you get lucky if you get students but they usually work as freelancers and at the higher end places.it is possibile,once had fascinating conversation with a tourism student about tourism strategy and sex tourism,while she was on top of me regards

Progman
08-08-02, 01:26
Cebu local,

There really wasn't that much rain. I brought an umbrella so there was nothing stopping me. I noticed the whole Pampanga valley was under water but the toll road was in great shape.

I agree that there are a few girls that really have their shit together but they are a small minority. Doesn't take too long to figure out who's sharp and who's not... Just have to adjust your tactics accordingly...

The trip was fun. I took it easy the whole time with the exception of my birthday barhops. I stayed with the same girl the whole time. Before anyone asked, no nothing serious. She was just a great girl to hang out with. No strings attached. She got barfined the same day I left. My November trip will be a little different. I will have 3 months of fun stored up so she will not have exclusive rights to me...

I will try to get my trip report out by Friday (San Diego time). It was pretty good. I will say one thing - it was the cheapest trip I've made so far. I was in country for 11 days. The total vacation cost (including airfare, transportation, barfines, hotels, food, and drink) was only $840.00. The airfare was only $14.00, but still one hell of a vacation! More to come...

...(prog)

Moody
08-08-02, 01:27
Originally posted by progman
moody,

Early February is a great time of year to go to Angeles City. The weather's great and the girls are very hungry because they just spent a bundle visiting their provinces during the holidays. Here's my two cents: You want to always enter a bar with a "party attitude" and a big smile. Remember most of these girls have a 6th grade education at best. Don't try to get into a drawn out serious conversation with them. You'll just get frustrated and they'll get bored with you. Be up front and playful with them but don't be a pig... Lastly, most of these girls may not be too smart but their memory is amazing. A good first visit goes a long way when you return…and you WILL return...

...(prog)

Thanks for the advice progman. I'm always smiling when I meet the ladies.:D How can you NOT smile when you know you're gonna get laid? As for my behavior, I've got my scam down pat. I usually go to Korea and China to do my wenching, but I'm kind of curious about the scene in the Philippines since I've never been there. Like I said, I think I'll check it out during one of my trips next year.

Iceman27
08-09-02, 17:32
Prog,

I'm still green with envy that I missed the trip. I'm scheduled to be there in October, but maybe I can bump and link up with you in November. If you get a chance...send me a few of those photos so I can cry in my imported San Miguels.

Progman
08-09-02, 17:36
Iceman,

I just sent you some pics. Still haven't got the real juicy ones yet but these ought to make you cry in your beer. It would be great if you could make it in November. So far there's three of us going... November's a great time of year to go (IMHO).

The November dates are 11/8 - 11/17.

...(Prog)

DirtyD
08-09-02, 23:27
progman,

i'll be up there the same time you'll be there. will there be anything special going on in november? are any of the bars having any parties or big events?

d

Progman
08-10-02, 06:08
DirtyD,

Sure, there's all kinds of bar parties going on... Every bar I go into turns into a party... Not sure of any parties this early before the November trip. The best source of information for special events in AC is the AC2 Message Board. If you're interested wait until a few weeks before you arrive and check out the board. Personally, with the exception of wet t-shirt contests, I stay clear of the organized barhops and parties. I will go to the aniversary parties of certain bars but usually after I have a barfine with me. What dates are you going to be there and where are you going to stay?

...(prog)

DirtyD
08-10-02, 17:12
progman,

i've seen some of the pictures of the wet t-shirt contests and aniversary parties. i'd love to attend one of those. i'll check that ac2 message board, thanks. you guys talk so much about the orchid inn so i booked a room there. i'll be there from nov. 8th to the 13th.

d.

Progman
08-10-02, 18:35
DirtyD,

If you bring a laptop you want to stay in the Jasmine Wing. They have free Internet access from those rooms. You'll really like the Orchid Inn. Great location and really a bargain for the quality and service they provide. Since I stay there so often I get a 10% discount on all items bought. I charge everything to my room. Last trip I stayed there 9 days and my total bill was only $300.00

Send me an email with your flight details. My buddy and I are also arriving on the 8th. We may be able to share a car up to AC.

Is this your first trip to Angeles City?

...(prog)

lazonaman@yahoo.com

Progman
08-12-02, 22:31
instead of writing about my birthday barhop i took the liberty of pasting my buddy’s news article of what happened. i added some details to the end of the story… overall i had a great trip. the trip was pretty laid back the whole time, with the exception of my birthday barhop. i am san diego dave in this story...

next time will be a little different…

---------

wild-ass barhopping party! (by joe stall, angeles city, philippines)

on friday night, 02 august 2002, i participated in the most memorable barhop i’ve ever had the occasion to join, in the pi or anywhere else. you weren’t here of course, so you missed one hell of a party. this madcap barhop was hosted by san diego dave and malibog mark from los angeles. accompanying san diego dave was one truly luscious and entertaining y bar lady. escorting and molesting malibog mark were four additional y bar beauties.

as happenstance would have it, it was also san diego dave’s fortieth birthday. it wasn’t planned that way, but this party turned out to be a worthy birthday bash for just about anyone. this one was worth writing home to momma about!

accompanying san diego dave’s and malibog mark’s entourage were nine other friends, including yours truly, for a total of sixteen party animals.

the party spontaneously sprung to life early in the evening in the volcano club. once the fire had been ignited, the party took on a life of its own. simple dancing on the sidelines metamorphosed into bump and grinds among the participants on the two hosts, which ultimately lead to tequila body shots by guys on girls, girls on guys and girls on girls. i didn’t see (i wasn’t looking very hard either) for any guys on guys body shots.

a novelty event in the volcano club was a brief appearance by a midget. she couldn’t have been more than three feet tall. my first thought was if i could bar fine her.

after an hour or two of sheer mania in volcano, the party moved to the g-spot club. g-spot was having a topless dance contest of sorts. after a few more rounds of tequila body shots, on damn near everybody, including a tequila body shot performed on the dick of one individual (also known as a blow job), dancing on the tables and chairs, and one chick getting screwed in the cr. the y bar girls jumped on the stage where they instantly mesmerized the club. all the girls immediately went topless. one young lady stripped down to the buff, where she had her pussy kissed on stage.

another party-dude, with his own bottle of tequila, joined the melee and promptly began pouring free tequila shots for anyone who was game and could hold onto the table long enough to gulp down the shot. except that some of the guys were a little shy, i believe we would have witnessed an orgy right there in the g-spot club. i was certainly game, though the brown bunny said she would leave (the country) if i started taking my clothes off.
after an hour or so in the g-spot club, bb, another couple, and yours truly moved to a quieter club to cool down before heading home. i was told the party moved to nero’s where it carried on for quite a while before finally burning out.

i wished i had taken my video camera. this party was not planned and no one had made any special arrangements to “get wild” that night. everyone had gone out more or less in small groups, and via cell phones, got word to head to the volcano club. i didn’t get any video, but some folks took photos. i have some of the pictures. they will follow in three messages, four photos per message. the first message will come today after this newsletter. the second with photos will arrive tomorrow and the last message with the pics the day after.

words can not explain the intensity and excitement of this barhop. i’m sure it will be a long time before i see or participate in another bar hopping event like this one.

---------

here’s where the party left off at:

malibog mark and i moved on to nero’s. the tequila shots continued to flow, as the girls became more and more crazy many of the nero’s girls watch in awe. you’d think they had seen such debauchery before! my y-bar honey then pulled out a cigarette, stuck it in her belly button, and began to smoke it. for those who would have rather seen her smoke it from her pussy i’ll say this: i’ve seen tons of sex shows in bangkok, where the girl smokes a cigarette from her pussy or ass. it’s easy for them to create natural suction from these orifices. now, try that from a belly button! i was impressed. about an hour into the nero’s adventure the first of malibog mark’s girls’ started to drop like flies. within minutes of the first one going to the cr i knew his ship was sinking.

my girl and i said our good-byes and headed to champagne. the club seemed to come to life as soon as we entered. i don’t know if it was our party attitude, or the fact that i was toasted and that maybe they thought they would be able to extract a million pesos in ladydrinks from me! i knew many girls in here (some were very close friends to my y-bar girl) so i immediately ordered about 5 drinks and was surrounded by little yummy brown girls. next came the happy birthday song (one that i had heard repeatedly throughout the night). i looked at my girl and we both sprang up and rang the bell. at this point i thanked modern technology (the credit card) or else i would have had to run back to the hotel to grab more money and leave my girl as collateral. we closed champagne club at 2:00 am. as we left i invited two girls to come with us.

next was y-bar. partied there until 3:00 am, closed it, and grabbed three girls from there…

last stop (i think) was brown sugar. when i walked in with six girls the place went wild. the papsan (james) brought us a round of drinks even before i ordered our first drink. things began to get blurry at this point. i remember paying the bill and saying goodbye to a bunch of girls. i sort of remember walking to the hotel. i woke up the next morning (afternoon) with my y-bar girl cuddling up next to me. i looked over her shoulder and saw another girl! i then looked down at the floor and saw two girls sleeping against the foot of the bed! upon waking up, my girl promptly kicked all the girls out of the room and proceeded to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me for the next hour…

said goodbye to my y-bar girl at 1:00 pm. i then packed and left for manila (where i had another girl waiting for me at my hotel). that’s another story….

…(prog)

Firedick
08-13-02, 00:33
Howdy dudes,

Yes, I'm alive. Just having ISP problems. Earthlink keeps disconnecting me if I write long posts. I was just about finished with a long message to "Moody" about the aparent disparity between the pics of girls on the net and the real picture. For the record: Earthlink sucks ! Any of you guys have an ISP that you're happy with ?

Progman,

Welcome home and thanks for the pics. Looks, and sounds, like I missed a good time. There is an outside chance that I will be able to join you guys in November.

Moody,

The short answer is: Go. You'll find tons of babes.

Gotta get off (so to speak) before Earthlink fucks me !

FD

Moody
08-13-02, 00:39
Originally posted by Firedick

Moody,

The short answer is: Go. You'll find tons of babes.

Gotta get off (so to speak) before Earthlink fucks me !

FD

With words of encouragement like that, I'm definately going to have to check it out. The earliest time I can make it around that area is probably around Dec. If any of you regulars are there, I'll try to hook up you guys. You guys sound like a lot of fun. :D

Progman
08-13-02, 02:02
moody,

not to worry if you end up going to ac by yourself. i'll be more than happy to hook you up with some of my friends there. these friends include ex-pats (american and australians), bar managers, and bar owners. there's nothing more helpful than to have a guide your first time in that town. all it will take is a few hours then you should be able to fly solo and score, score, score...

fd,

would be great to to see you this november. the group is starting to grow. i have a firm count of four guys going out during that time period... would love to have you be number five! btw - i use netzero. i consistently get a 50.6k dial-up speed...

...(prog)

Progman
08-13-02, 02:22
Progman's Manila Adventure: See the Manila thread...

Firedick
08-13-02, 17:41
Prog,

Funny, Netzero and MSN are two that I'm leaning towards. The stumbling block for November is, of all things...Mom ! It would mean missing Thanksgiving, since I have to be in AC in early December, I would just try to extend the trip to include November. Not an obstacle to be taken lightly, Mom's a formidable woman ! Actually, she's 79 now, and I don't know how many holidays we will have her around. Anyway...I'll try.

Moody,

As you no doubt read above, I will be in town in December, probably until the 19th/20th. On December 8th, I am the "Hare" on the Angeles City Hash run number 1269 (I hared the 969, 1069 & 1169...underlying theme ?). If you, or anyone else is in country at that time, it's worth being in town for. We have lots of people who are not runners (myself included). Check it out.

I forgot the url, so I'll log off and repost.

Later guys.

FD

Firedick
08-13-02, 17:48
http://www.geocities.com/angelescityhhh_ph/

Great fun, if not a great website.

FD

lost
08-14-02, 23:38
hi, new to the site. some help please, have a question or two. any help would be great. i plan to visit the philippines soon. have read as much as possible from the site and thank you all, it has been very helpful. i know where to stay, what bars to visit, how to get to the bars, and what to expect. the help i need is in getting to the philipines. any suggestion on travel prices. i plan to travel with a freind or two, depending on work and money obligations. trying to cut costs, hope to find lower air fare. live out side orlando. i travel outside the states once a year and am in the need of some very over due r and r. most of the time i travel to mexico and amsterdam. this is my first trip to the philippines looking forward to it.

thanks for the help
lost

Kiswanj
09-11-02, 16:37
Planning a trip to the Philippines, any one have a suggestion (for Angeles City) as to which bar/clubs are the best.

DevilDog
09-11-02, 18:09
Prog, FD you still there?? Good to have the forum back on line. I have resched my trip until the firs part of Nov, maybe will change again. Had some conflicts with the first part of the dates. When are you all going to be back in AC. Let me know. semper fi devildog

Marco Pole
09-11-02, 20:30
Hey Lost,

I've found some of the best fares to SE Asia on Yahoo of all places. However, there is a trick to it.

Instead of plugging in your departure city, destination, date, etc.. immediately after selecting "TRAVEL" from the main page (www.yahoo.com), do the following instead:

1. Select "Travel" from the main page
2. Select the "Destinations" link at the top of the page
3. Select "Asia" and then the country (e.g. "Philippines)
4. Select the city "Manila" link
5. Select the link "Best Fares" located under "Manila Resources"
6. Browse the list for your departure city

In your case, being that you're from Orlando, it looks like the best fare currently is around $832 which isn't so bad considering you're heading over from the east coast.

I'm leaving next month for Thailand from the San Francisco area, and I found a fare on Philippine Airlines this way for $598 that stops in Manila. If you can find a cheap flight to California (try Southwest) you may want to give that a shot.

Good luck

MP

DevilDog
09-14-02, 05:56
Ya',ll where is all the past board members-- everyone on vacation. I will be coming to AC on 1 Nov, who is going to be there??? semper fi devildog

Cebu Local
09-14-02, 13:48
devil dog
well i am going to be in cebu on nov 1,though i may be around AC 2nd week of november,prog and dick seem to be missing regards

Progman
09-14-02, 18:46
Hey everyone!

Wow, I thought maybe Jackson got hit by a train and we'd never see the forum up again. My thanks to him if he's reading...

lost,

I have consistently had great success getting low fares through www.travelocity.com. The trick with this site is to select that you have a flexible schedule, then try to whittle the dates down to the days you want. I'm heading out to Thailand in about 5 days and was able to get r/t on China Airlines for $530.00 USD...

Devildog,

There's a whole bunch of us going to AC in November as well. DirtyD and I will be sharing a car on the 8th. We're staying at the Orchid. I'm hoping to make history again with some good barhops. Send me an email with you're flight/hotel details. I'll give you my Philippine cell phone number then...

cebu local,

I'll be in AC until the 17th. Come on up. I'll buy you a SM...

One last thing. The Blue Nile group is putting together a web site. It's not completed yet but I like the format so far. Here's the URL: http://www.asianfields.com

...(prog) lazonaman@yahoo.com

Marco Pole
09-18-02, 09:52
Hey guys,

I will be arriving in Manila (from BKK) on November 5 at about 6:00 PM, and had planned to head straight up to Angeles City. However, considering the length of the trip (4 hours?) I'm wondering from some of the veterans if it would be a better idea to just spend the night in Manila and cruise up to the AC the next morning.

Any thoughts? If the consensus leads to the one night Manila route, does anyone have any suggestions for some quick action in a location that will get me heading towards AC without any hassles. It's my first time to the PI so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
MP

Lalake
09-18-02, 14:50
Marco:
i have done it both ways. Go directly from the airport in Manila up to Angeles. And I have stayed overnight and traveled the next day. Since you are coming from BKK (a relatively short trip), I think it is rather painless to make the entire trip in one day, especially since you arrive at 6pm, and will miss 'some' of the traffic. The most frustrating part of the trip is sitting in Manila traffic. If you can spare the time, I say stay in Manila overnight and check it out there. You can always stay at the Bayview Park hotel on Roxas, or the Swagman (a little dumpier) and check out the ESDA scene. Then the next day take a "Fly the Bus" trip from the Swagman hotel. P300 and worth the price. Either way you wont lose.

Progman
09-18-02, 19:35
Marco Pole,

6:00 PM isn't too late. Just head straight to Angeles City. The trip will take 2.5 hours. If you already have reservations in a hotel in AC then have them arrange for a private driver. The typical cost is 1600p ($31). You can be at your hotel in time to shit, shower, shave - then you'll be barhopping by 10:00 PM!

...(prog)

Marco Pole
09-19-02, 00:32
Sounds good Prog. I don't know how I got the 4 hour taxi ride stuck in my head. 2.5 is a piece of cake so I'll go ahead and book a room at a place that offers an airport pickup. I'm assuming that most of the hotels offer the same type of service, but do you have any preferences based on your experiences? I'd like to book something before I leave the states for BKK on Oct 9.

Lalake, the description of "quick fun" in the Manila area sounds perfect. I'm planning on staying in the PI until Nov 17, so after the trip to AC followed by a trek down to Cebu for a few days, I expect to have an extra day or two available for "whatever". With your advice, it looks like I know what to do with those days now. =)

Thanks to both of you...

MP

Kiswanj
09-19-02, 16:33
i've been checking out a few sites on AC. and i've found a few of them very interesting -- Insomnia, Confettis, RoadHouse, Champagne, and Brown Sugar. does anyone have any opinion on these or other to check out?

Progman
09-19-02, 19:17
Marco Pole,

Keep in mind that there is a huge disparity between good and bad hotels in Angeles City. My personal preference is the Orchid Inn. You can check them out at http://www.orchid-inn.com You can also hire a car from Margarita Station. Their URL is: http://www.theville.com/airport.html

kiswanj,

If you look back a few months you'll find a post I made. I listed a bunch of AC sites. Take a look at them. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.

...(prog)

Marco Pole
09-20-02, 17:50
Hey Prog,

I went ahead and checked out the Hotel scene listed on the bilabago (SP?) site, and based on the location, price, and amenities, Orchid sounds like a great spot. Received a confirmation yesterday for the room and airport pickup with no hassles, so it looks like I'm ready to roll! I can almost taste the pussy from here!

Thanks again for the help

MP

Progman
09-20-02, 18:13
Marco Pole,

You're very welcome and have fun! The word is spelled "Balibago". It's technically the entertainment district of AC but Fields Ave. falls just outside of it.

You have a bar hopping game plan yet? Send me an email and I can give you some recommendations/suggestions if you'd like. I'll be staying at the Orchid from 11/8 - 11/17. You going to be there during those dates? There's a bunch of us going. I've been trying to get Firedick to go but I think he's getting too old to travel (LoL)...

All,

On another subject: I'm off to Thailand in a few hours. I found great ticket prices on Travelocity.com. I will spend 5 days in Pattaya and 2 days in Bangkok. It's been a year since I've been there. Will post my thoughts and opinions under the Pattaya thread when I get back...

...(prog) lazonaman@yahoo.com

Marco Pole
09-20-02, 22:15
Hey Prog,

No concrete plans yet. Tentatively, I was thinking about staying in AC from Nov 5 - 9, and then cruising back to Manila to hop a plan down to Cebu for the week for some diving and of course more ladies.

However, I haven't booked the Cebu flight yet in part because I've heard domestic flights in PI don't fluctuate as drastically as they do in the states for last minute fares, and more so because I don't want to box myself into an tinerary if I'm having a kick ass time in AC. Either way, I'm down to bar hop with the crew for at least one night (November 8th) and the rest I'll play by ear.

I will be in Thailand and Cambo from Oct 9 - Nov 5 so feel free to shoot me an email as it get's closer to AC time. I'm at: ryinca@yahoo.com I'll be checking it frequently and will hopefully have time to update the boards with stories from the trip.

See you in the promised land(s).

MP

DevilDog
09-23-02, 05:05
Prog, FD, Marco, greetings, I will be in AC from 1-7 Nov, doesnt look like anyone will be there except for maybe Cebu and possibly Marco?? Let me know and hopefully we can hook up at one of the local watering holes. Also will be doing a last minute check with you Prog on the best of the bars in AC at this time. One knows all to well that the bars change drastically in a years time in AC in the quality of the Girls as well as the owners. Enjoy and keep safe. semper fi devildog

Firedick
09-23-02, 20:27
Why Progman, you pot stir'n cretin ! Too old my ass !

I just got back from Palau and will be in AC on Dec 8th for sure. I just don't know if I can stretch the trip out long enough to be there with you guys in early November.

Skip Palau for anything but diving, which was great.

Marco Pole,

Prog is right about the 2.5 hour trip, usually. It has taken me 4 hours on one occassion (out of over 100 trips). But I still like to do 1 night in Manila and take the first "Fly the Bus" in the morning. If you decide to go this way, Lotus Garden Hotel (corner of Mabini and P. Faura) is a good choice. Do the EDSA complex and the L.A. Cafe for free lancers. Squeeze in Chaos on Roxas, if you have time.

To the rest of you regulars, Devil Dog, Cebu Local... good to hear from you guys again.

Later,

FD

Marco Pole
09-25-02, 07:55
What's up amigos,

Yeah I will definitely be in the AC from November 5-9 as I said before, so Devildog, if you want to kick back and grab a few beers just let me know. My email is listed below. I'll be checking that shit and will be staying at the Orchid for the duration.

As for the old Palau codger =), thanks much for the insight into Manila. My plans are pretty solid in terms of AC on the front side of my trip, but I will definitely have some time after Cebu to explore Manila, and I appreciate your advice aboutf where the action is. I will no doubt check it out!

Cheers to pussy!

MP

DevilDog
09-26-02, 22:12
Marco, staying at the same place so will contact you later. Had to make some minor changes in my length of stay but I am still very sure that I will leave the P.I. very tired. keep safe. semper fi devildog

Progman
09-28-02, 11:20
Hey Firedick,

I got your email. Glad you're alive and kicking. I just left Pattaya a few hours ago. I'm going to hang around Bangkok a few days then head back home. I'll send you some party pics. They made my b-day barhop pale in comparison. These Thai girls love to party.

devildog,

Too bad I'll miss you in November. There's going to be a few guys from this board and about 4 from another board. Maybe next time.

Cebu local,

You going to be staying at the Holiday Inn again? Send me an email and I'll give you my PI cell number.

...(prog)

lazonaman@yahoo.com

DevilDog
09-28-02, 15:33
Greetings All, let me know who all will be there the first part of Nov. As of now I know of only Marco who I have been in touch with. Pls put me on your list of the party picts from Thailand. I plan on getting ya'll a few special views on this upcoming trip also. Will get some "Little Boy's in th Bonca Boat" views!!! Good weekend to all.. semper fi devildog

Progman
09-29-02, 10:09
devildog,

don't know if i have your email address. send me a test message and i'll get you on the distro-list. i'm also working on a trip report on los. will probably get it done in a week or so. i have some business trips lined up as soon as i return to the usa so i'll be a bit busy until then. i believe this is your first trip the ac, right? i can put you in contact with some ex-pat friends of mine that live in ac. they love bringing new guys around town and introducing them to the girls. the girl always go crazy when a "cherry boy" comes to town. the november trip will be dirtyd's first and i'm looking forward to getting him "raped" in one of the bars. i'm already brewing up a party plan! i still want firedick to come out but i don't think his pacemaker will handle the extra stress (lol).

...(prog)

Firedick
09-30-02, 06:27
Yeah, this get'n old crap sucks. But it's better than the alternative.

I'll let you all know when my travel plans firm up. I only know that I will be in AC in early Dec.

Later,

FD

Progman
10-03-02, 11:29
Is anyone in AC right now? I hear rumors Y-Bar is changing it's name to Gecko's Bar. What the heck is that all about? Why not call it "Lost Cherry" or "Sweet Susu" bar, but naming it after a lizard?

...(prog)

Progman
10-06-02, 09:30
devildog,

I got your email but when I replied it got kicked back to me. Try sending me another email...

...(prog)

Firedick
10-07-02, 05:58
Dudes. I'm try'n to move my travel dates up, but I doubt that I can join you as early as you'll be there.

Please try not to stretch my favorite pussies all out of shape. Prog, I know that being a little dicked SOB this is not a problem for you. Just don't spoil them with too much money !

FD

Progman
10-07-02, 06:23
FD,

Would be great if you could make it but I understand if you can't. It should turn out to be a fun trip. Small dick huh? Just look for the girls' that are walking funny - those will be the ones I had...

All,

The Orchid Inn will be raising their room rates starting Dec 1st. The rooms are going up $10 more per day! Ouch... With those new prices, and the fact airfare is $200 more to MNL than BKK, I may start making Thailand my primary destination. I'll still make it out the AC at least a few times a year if the work schedule permits. I should just sell my SD home, take the money and run!

...(prog)

Firedick
10-07-02, 18:39
Hey Prog,

Careful about rash decisions. I quit work, sold everything I could and moved to the Philippines a few years ago. I couldn't hack it.

I understand your leaning toward Thailand as well. I think both countries have a lot to offer, but it would be easier to live full time in Thailand.

I retire (with pension) in 5 more years and plan to maintain a place in Phuket or Krabi. But I will always return to visit AC.

Later guys,

FD

Progman
10-07-02, 22:10
FD,

I was just kidding about selling the house and moving (I think)... hehe... Actually, I'm looking within the company to get an overseas position in Asia. I would love to move to Thailand but it looks like the only position available will be in Singapore. I should know more around Feb or Mar 03. If it's a go I will be moving during the summer of 03.

5 more years before you retire. That's great - best of luck to you. I've been thowing a lot of money into my 401k and other investments. My hope is to retire at 50 (ten more years). I just hope my labido slows down a bit by then. Otherwise, my body parts won't make it until I turn 60.

All,

I've been getting lots of emails about AC and what to do there. I am happy to give advise/opinions but please, in return, posts your experiences. We really need to get some new information in this thread. I'm sure most are getting tired of reading only posts from Firedick and myself!

...(prog)

Progman
10-08-02, 07:13
USMC Alert:

I buddy of mine emailed me to say the Marines have landed in Angeles City. He didn't go into details but as soon as I have some information on how long they will be there I'll post it here.

...(prog)

Progman
10-09-02, 12:45
USMC update:

My sources are not sure how many Marines there are total but they heard that only 40 are being allow in town at any given moment. The girls are complaining because the Marines don't want to buy them drinks or talk to them. They just want to barfine them and fuck them... Also, the Marines have been renting and sharing hotel rooms so the girls have been fucking in hotel rooms with two other couples in them at the same time. They feel like they are being treated like hookers... hmm, I'm confused...

My sources also say the Marines should be clearing out by the end of the month but the exact pull-out date in unknown.

...(prog)

TomTom
10-09-02, 17:14
Hi, Firedick

Been enjoying reading about you and Prog and Cebu Local, but I understand that you would like more input from others to spice up the conversation. Sorry but I can't add anything about AC....never been there, although it is in my future plans.

You said that you moved to the Philippines but "couldn't hack it." Since I plan to move to Cebu in about 10 months, I would love to have some details about what you couldn't hack. Was it the weather, lack of funds, or what?

Many of the regulars have provided me with invaluable information, and I hope by next year to hook up and buy some food and drinks to say thanks.

tt

Cebu Local
10-10-02, 13:59
tomtom
i do hope you realize AC is not Cebu and vice versa.I am sure FD has very good reasons for choosing LOS aka Thailand then just visiting AC,I live in Cebu and visit LOS.just post any questions on the cebu board,will be out this oct 22-27 to LOS,FD thanks fror the advice you posted on the Thailand section,glad you enjoyed your stay in Pattaya prog,Actually I am not in Cebu at the moment but on the zambales coast near Olongapo.I might be investing in a resort in the area and giving the area a look see,I will swing by AC for a day before heading back home,will post if i have any adventures regards

Firedick
10-10-02, 21:10
Hey Cebu,

Where around Olongapo ? San Antonio ? Cappones or San Miguel Beach resort ? If so, email me. I now someone who tried this same area not too long ago. firedick@earthlink.net

Tom Tom.

You don't have to be an "old salt" to post. Questions are welcome too.

The main reason for my bailing out of the RP was money. The job offered, never "blossomed" into what had been promised. Plus, it was never going to pay me a pension. So that was my main reason for returning home, work.

As far as living there again, I could, but there are better places than Angeles. The little things that are easy to shrug off as a tourist, weigh a little more heavily on you as a resident. The crime, the pollution, the corruption, the power and water outages and the same old sad sack stories from burned out expats living on a military pension. (etc etc the list goes on...)

Cebu is probably a much better choice for living full time.

Thailand has a few of those problems too, but not to the same degree. I liked the weather in both countries.

It's a shame. Because in my opinion, the Filapina has much more to offer than her Thai equivalent.

Even though I have not (yet) visited Cebu, I think that I can safely agree with Cebu Local that Angeles is not Cebu. I would venture to say that Angeles is the best place in the world, that I have found, for cute, nice working girls at a very good price. BUT, and this is a but not to be taken lightly, Angeles has nothing else to offer. Sex is the only reason to go there.

Any of you guys drop in to Zapata's Mexican Cantina yet ? Say "Hi" to Roger for me.

Later guys,

FD

Cebu Local
10-10-02, 22:19
FD
actually i looked at a couple,capones the one owned by the newtons was for sale,but they had a legal problem with the beach infront of them,a real pity because capones has a great view of the islands,looked at a couple in botolan,and in iba,plenty of aussies,brits and americans married to filipinas live in the area,but not as wild as AC.but sad to say Cebu had the greater market potential,Zambales is peaceful,but too peaceful if you know what i mean.business is good during summer,but not the rest of the year,may newton of capones said that their place is a resort 3 months and a family home the rest of the year.if you get back there you can stay at rama at botolan,it is owned by an aussie named roger www.ramagarden.com or palmera in iba www.palmeragarden.com.same owners as sunset garden in AC,rates are lower during the off season regards

TomTom
10-11-02, 03:15
Firedick

Thanks for the details. Fortunately, I won't have the $$ problem, I don't think. I have a Govt pension of about $3.5k/mo, and can continue to run my business over the internet....brings in another 1k/mo. From what I have seen in Cebu, this is enough to live regally and do some traveling around SEA. So that's the plan.

Cebu Local is right that Cebu is a whole different kettle of fish. Lots to do and see, as well as some world class beaches (on Mactan) with all the toys. Been there a couple of times already, and love it more each time.

I can't compare Filipinas with the girls from the other countries but I can't imagine any women more beautiful (to my eyes), nor any more accommodating in every way. For my money, Cebu is the nearest thing to heaven on earth.

Now, realistically, there are problems: pollution, brownouts, kids begging, poverty, poor drinking water quality, etc., etc.,

I'm glad, however, that these were not the main reason for you to move out of the Country.

Re: AC....I understand the unique draw of the area. I think a couple of visits a year will be the way to go.

tt

Firedick
10-11-02, 07:38
Cebu,

My friend looked all over the San Antonio area. Seems nobody is completely sure who has title to the beach fronts.

I've stayed at Palmera a couple of times now. Nice place to get away from Angeles to. Have you ever done the road between Capas and Iba/Botolan ? I usually just go through Subic, but a change of scenery would be nice. Maybe I'll do it this December.

Well Tomtom,

I'm envious. A few more years and I will be able to do the same thing. I'd like to just "dabble" at work. Maybe a divemaster, but just to dive and kill time, not for the money.

FYI: Malaysian Air has raised the price of their "Asia Pass" from $747 to $899. Still not a bad deal, but $747 was a steal. I knew it was too good to last.

Later, FD

TomTom
10-13-02, 00:06
FD

Can you give me the details on the Asiapass. Is it unlimited to wherever Malasia Air goes for a specific length of time? Are you on standby?

BTW: I just turned the big six-oh, so I've worked enough. When your my age, you'll probably have been enjoying SEA fulltime for many years.

Thanks for the info

tt

TomTom
10-13-02, 00:18
FD

Also, if you are dabbling as divemastering, maybe you can make a few bucks helping me get certified, unless 60 is just too damn old.

tt

Cebu Local
10-13-02, 00:57
tomtom
funny you should mention the malaysian airlines airpass,it is valid for 30 days whereever MAS flies,it is bookable,meaning you dont fly standy.yes MAS flies to Cebu also,my personal reccomendation,because they also fly to bangkok,phuket,bali if you dare,manila and cebu all from vancouver or LA.am headed to Kuala lumpur today,just got back from zambales yesterday morning,did not have the time to spend time in AC,just took the cebu pacific clark cebu flight then from here will catch the cebu-kuala lumpur flight on malaysian.try the pass visit all of asia,my personal rec is LA-Bangkok-Phuket-Cebu-Sabah,malaysia-Manila AC via land then home via LAregards

Firedick
10-13-02, 09:39
Cebu Local.

Will the pass allow the "circle route" that you descibe ? I was under the impression that all flights were through KL. So it would have to be LAX-KL-BKK-KL-Phuket-KL-Cebu-KL...etc etc.

I also think that you not only may schedule your flights but that you must schedule all legs prior to the first with no allowances for change of schedule.

Could be wrong, but I think that's how it read on the web site.

Tom tom,

Check the website, it has all the rules and details.

60 is not too old to dive by a long shot. It's more important that your baseline health is good. Heart and/or respiratory disease being the big "no-no's" as well as morbid obesity or substance abuse.

And I'm not a divemaster yet. Probably won't have time to do the training until retirement. When I go in 5 years, I'll be 51.

FD

Progman
10-13-02, 21:21
USMC update:

For reasons unknown to my sources I have been told that the Marines are locked down at Clark. The town is basically back to normal. Volcano club, however, filled three vans full of girls and drove them to Clark last Saturday night. The girls were back 3 hours later.

...(prog)

TomTom
10-14-02, 02:40
FD

Thanks for the info....I'll check the website. Even if you have to stop in K.L. each leg, would still be a good deal.

Re: Diving: I'm a bit overweight 200# x 5'11", pretty good health, only a little high blood pressure. Dove once in the Caribbean. (classes in the pool in the AM, and out to a site about 25' deep in the PM, with a guide.) Loved it, and want to do more of it.

Sorry you gotta wait another five years, but look on the bright side, you'll still get there six yrs younger than me. That 's 4,380 bj's (figuring only two per day for the six years.) So in the long run, you'll have me beat, easily.

Hope to hook up sometime.

regards\ tt

Firedick
10-14-02, 23:26
Hey Prog,

Seems like a safe bet that the Marines are in lock down due to the Bali bombing. US State Dept. has called for the evac of non essential civilians from all of Indonesia.

Tom tom,

The weight, by itself is not a problem in your range. As long as you are reasonably fit cardiovascularly. Is the HTN controlled with meds ? Work on swimming. You have to do a 400 meter swim to get your "open water". Plus, being a good swimmer will, obviously, make everything easier. The Atlantis Resort in Sabang, Puerto Galera, is a great place to learn. But I'm sure that Cebu Local can recommend several places down there.

The Malaysia air pass would still be a good deal for someone with enough time. Maybe I'll take a 6 or 7 weeks off next year and give a few new places a try.

I'm getting LAX/MNL/BKK/MNL/LAX (with layovers) for $1080. The time saved will be worth the extra cash. If I was going one other place and/or had some extra time I'd go with Malaysia Air.

I gotta get down to Cebu and check out the Southern RP. I would be happy to get together for a couple cold ones, or look me up in Angeles. (Dec. 3rd to 10th AC. Dec. 10 to 13 BKK. Dec 13 to 20th Phuket).

Anyone gonna be around ?

FD

Progman
10-14-02, 23:47
FD,

For that December SEA trip - when are you going home? I will be in Thailand from Dec 25 through Jan 12.

...(prog)

Firedick
10-15-02, 01:04
Prog,

I'll be home by then. It's nearly impossible to get the holidays off.

Later, gotta take a nap before Monday Night Football !!!

FD

Progman
10-15-02, 01:56
FD,

Have you looked into just booking LAX to BKK, then purchasing a BKK to MNL R/T ticket once you get to Thailand? I did this on my first trip to Thailand/Philippines. The R/T from BKK to MNL was $220 USD. This was a 6 day advance purchase with zero restrictions. I just went to the first travel agency I saw on Soi 4. I'm sure I may have been able to get an even cheaper price if I shopped around a little more... Just a thought. Combine that with very cheap airfare to BKK and you could save a lot and still have some flexability...

I'll be sure to say hello to Melanie for you. I'll make sure she "still has it" and report back to you!

...(prog)

DIY
10-15-02, 05:25
I'd stayed at the Oasis while I was in Angeles. I couldn't get a room at Orchid, it was booked. When I was heading into town I saw a couple of massage parlors. Has any one been to one of these places? By the way, did they fix the road yet?

Cebu Local
10-15-02, 13:38
FD
Jjust got back from KL and flew MAS there so based on there route map you do always have to go through KL,so here goes itenerary from LA,LA to BKK with stopover KL,BKK to Penang or Phuket via KL,KL to Cebu,Cebu to Manila via Kota kinabalu or stopover to see borneo,Kota is in borneo,great diving,sightseeing and cheapest sex in malaysia,Manila to AC by land and home via KL and LA.regarding my malaysian trip,something funny happened,the hotels lounge had a filipina band and while waiting for the show to start,overheard somebody talking in cebuano and say one of the singers talking to her friend,went over and started to chat with them,bought them a few drinks,a san mig is 15 ringit or about $3.50 a can.wow,but again i am in a muslim country.so basically watched the show,took them out for a late dinner,they were homesick and were actually quite shocked to encounter a cebuano speaking expat in KL.one thing led to another and got to do both of them separately all night and basically cost me drinks,dinners and a hotel car to take them home.went to malaysia looking for malaysians and ended up with cebuanas,wierd but a real bargain

Progman
10-15-02, 22:44
Devildog,

I tried your email address a couple times with no success. Send me another email from a "GOOD" account!

...(Prog)

DevilDog
10-15-02, 23:00
hey, Prog, just got back from two weeks in hawaii. Will have to tell you about it at a different time. try devildog@easyriders.com. Dont know why the last one did not work. twoo weeks and a wake up!!!! Semper fi

Progman
10-16-02, 00:23
DD,

I sent you some email at the devildog669@cox-internet.com address. Check it when you can. I sent you a pic of me surrounded by some "friends" in Pattaya. Of course the reason I sent it was so you could reconize me when you got to AC. Otherwise, just look for the tall dude with his head between some bargirls' legs - that's most likely me!

cebu local,

Did you say you were going to be in AC anytime from 11/8 - 11/17?

FD,

I just sent you some Pattaya/Bangkok pics.

...(prog)

caken4u
10-16-02, 06:42
Hi all, Newbi going to AC Oct 27th thru Nov 13 (20 days)... I got resevation at Orchid and even a Girl guide from Mindanao to accopany me... After reading all the post i anm thinging travel companion is a mistake and I should just go solo, and hook up with so of you good-ol boys and hit the town and have fun with the girls. I would love to have some variety not only in grils but in experiences, of course in a safe and sane sort of way.

Bottom line would
1) sHOULD I DUMP THE TOUR GUILD , AS SHE WOULD BE MORE TROUBLE THAT BENIFIT ?
2)

caken4u
10-16-02, 06:51
Oh, forgot would like to meet up with locals and other travers , but somehow thingk this is not going to be a problem once I a=m there.

CAken4u

Firedick
10-16-02, 10:17
caken4u

Taking a girl to Angeles would be like taking a sack lunch to a buffet !

Besides, what's a girl from Mindanao going to know about Angeles ? Dump her. You'll meet plenty of folks to party with.

Also, 20 days in Angeles is a long time. Plan some side trips or you may go crazy.

Prog,

I got the pics, thanks. I have done the roundtrip to BKK and purchase RT ticks to Manila from the travel agents across the street from Nana. Thanks for the suggestion, but, right now, with prices where they are, it would be a "push" in terms of cost. And going with PAL will gives me more time at the beginning of my trip, since the first part will be the RP.

Thanks for the info Cebu Local. I hope it was a good trip.

FD

Cebu Local
10-16-02, 14:16
prog
might be in AC in nov,since I might be investing in a zambales beach resort so will be in the area,will keep you posted
FD
great trip to malaysia,but ended up with filipinas,wierd,but with ST there at 50$ and LT at 150$,two girls for dinner and drinks was fine,ended up befriending 2 homesick visayan girls performing at the hotel lounge,beer is expensive 15 ringits or about $3,50 a can,and pork sausages are like 20$ a kilo,a muslim country is something else,at least no terrorist threat since the place is filled with arabs,regards

Progman
10-16-02, 18:57
caken4u,

As you can see from Firedick's post, and my email to you this AM, that bringing a girl to AC is a BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD idea. Dump her now. Also, FD is right - you ought to plan to make side trips, unless of course, you have a libido that doesn't slow down. The only thing to do in AC is fuck LBFMs.

...(prog)