PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Mattco
11-19-11, 20:08
Please look at this website, here you can find, beside the first "Eugenia"-pics, also the so-called "Eugenia" pics which Sexxx6969 is presenting as his big mongering success from the garden of his appartment, eugenia24-27. Jpg.

It's a shame to present you as big monger by cheating us all in the forum.

Look here.

http://www.hodiho.fr/2009/11/une-latina-au-sang-chaud-photos.html

Mis Mujeres. Hahahahaha, incredible.I am a frequent visitor of Sosua. Where can I find this Gem? Thanks

StripperMan
11-22-11, 03:31
Hi guys-I'm new to this site, and wanted to share pics of some of my 'ole favoritas from Tijuana & the Chicago Club.

As for the DR, could you guys give me a tip please. I'm making my inaugural trip on 12/27 to Sosua first, and would like rec's to hotels with QUALITY BEDS. I have a bad back, and can't sleep on the cheap bed. You know the ones that feel like cardboard on top of foam. A genuine pillow-top is a lot to ask for in this price range, but something close if you could. My budget is $50 / night, and I'm already emailing New Garden, Europa, etc so any info on this bed issue is greatly appreciated.

Next, I go to Santa Domingo for about 10 days, and. Well, hoping for recs to to hotels with QUALITY BEDS there too please. My budget is $60 / night, and I'm looking at Riazor, Venezia, etc.

Thanks so much. And oh one little thing: Can I buy CAZADORES or PETRON Tequila at POP or at one of the Sosua supermarkets? I want to save money by pre-drinking, and have some for the chicas. I'm too old to drink the cheap stuff. If NA like Pattaya, then I'll have to pack some in my luggage, ARG!

Manizales911
11-22-11, 15:11
Hi guys-I'm new to this site, and wanted to share pics of some of my 'ole favoritas from Tijuana & the Chicago Club.

As for the DR, could you guys give me a tip please. I'm making my inaugural trip on 12/27 to Sosua first, and would like rec's to hotels with QUALITY BEDS. I have a bad back, and can't sleep on the cheap bed. You know the ones that feel like cardboard on top of foam. A genuine pillow-top is a lot to ask for in this price range, but something close if you could. My budget is $50 / night, and I'm already emailing New Garden, Europa, etc so any info on this bed issue is greatly appreciated.

Next, I go to Santa Domingo for about 10 days, and. Well, hoping for recs to to hotels with QUALITY BEDS there too please. My budget is $60 / night, and I'm looking at Riazor, Venezia, etc.

Thanks so much. And oh one little thing: Can I buy CAZADORES or PETRON Tequila at POP or at one of the Sosua supermarkets? I want to save money by pre-drinking, and have some for the chicas. I'm too old to drink the cheap stuff. If NA like Pattaya, then I'll have to pack some in my luggage, ARG!Stripperman, In Sosua you can't have your cake and eat it too. If your budget is $50. I don't think you will get a pillow top mattress. In the new wing at New Garden the beds are very comfortable but it is $74. A night. Maybe someone on here knows of a place in your price range with quality mattresses but I doubt it. Same goes for Santo Domingo but I have only been there a handful of times so I'll refer to the SD mongers on that one, $60. A night will be difficult for SD and quality mattresses. Understand that things like this are outrageously expensive in the DR and all over latin / central and south america.

Yes you can get Patron tequila in the DR but not at the POP airport last time I was there, I asked. If you are looking to save money I would get it from the duty free airport you are flying out of, that will be your cheapest option. Patron shots in any bar will run you $10-15 USD.

MiamiHeatLuver
11-22-11, 16:29

Thanks so much. And oh one little thing: Can I buy CAZADORES or PETRON Tequila at POP or at one of the Sosua supermarkets? I want to save money by pre-drinking, and have some for the chicas. I'm too old to drink the cheap stuff. If NA like Pattaya, then I'll have to pack some in my luggage, ARG!I'm impressed by the quality of these girls from Tijuana's, Nice curves but not fat. Not ugly. Totally different than what I was expecting in Tijuana's because all I was seeing and reading were horror shows.

After staying at New Garden old wing and Sea Breeze 1 time, I think I am the last of the older mongers (2001) who still stays at Europa. Diego when sober gives me a good rate and staff and him treat me very well. Like I said it is "good enough" with large rooms, good AC and He gives me a great rate and best available room.

Here is a wonderfully prepared hotel list from Sosua by EHUNTER. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2758-Sosua-Hotels

Go up to the Playero on the main road Supermercado Playero Carr Sosua-Cabarete Sosua 809-571 1821, they seem to have the most selection of Imported Liquors but be ready to pay a premium. Manizales had the best Idea to bring with you via duty free.

StripperMan
11-22-11, 17:20
Thanks for the inital feedback. I'll check out Europa more! I believe I have an email out to them already about availability. Petron is sold at Costco here (NorCal) for $78+tax for 1750 ml or about 58 shots. As well, when I go to the bars I carry one of those little airport bottles (50 ml) in my pocket filled w / Tequila. Get almost 2 shots "free", and havn't had any issues yet as I drink it in the bathroom stalls generally.

It makes sense that premium beds are "outrageously expensive in the DR, etc". Even in Tijuana most basic hotels, and even the mid level ones have the cheapest beds. In Pattaya, I found quality, well atleast DECENT beds available at China Garden (Soi Buakow) & Galaxy Suites (WS). Both hotels are not considered high-end. I guess to modify my statment:

What Sosua & Malecon hotels have atleast DECENT beds? Something that is NOT caved-in in the middle, . Or the cardboard-on-top-of-foam pieces of shit so many hotels use.

Oh, I fly thru JFK on Jetblue. If I buy Petron at JFK Duty-Free, I can bring it on the plane for the seg thru POP? Doesn't it violate the "3-z maximum rule for carry on"? I guess I will already have passed thru security checkpoint?

Marc Anthony
11-23-11, 01:17
If you are a huge fan of Patron you will find it much cheaper to pack it in your luggage. Several Rums that are premium in the US are cheap in the DR, but Tequila is an exotic import and more expensive.

Manizales911
11-23-11, 01:26
Thanks for the inital feedback. I'll check out Europa more! I believe I have an email out to them already about availability. Petron is sold at Costco here (NorCal) for $78+tax for 1750 ml or about 58 shots. As well, when I go to the bars I carry one of those little airport bottles (50 ml) in my pocket filled w / Tequila. Get almost 2 shots "free", and havn't had any issues yet as I drink it in the bathroom stalls generally.

It makes sense that premium beds are "outrageously expensive in the DR, etc". Even in Tijuana most basic hotels, and even the mid level ones have the cheapest beds. In Pattaya, I found quality, well atleast DECENT beds available at China Garden (Soi Buakow) & Galaxy Suites (WS). Both hotels are not considered high-end. I guess to modify my statment:

What Sosua & Malecon hotels have atleast DECENT beds? Something that is NOT caved-in in the middle, . Or the cardboard-on-top-of-foam pieces of shit so many hotels use.

Oh, I fly thru JFK on Jetblue. If I buy Petron at JFK Duty-Free, I can bring it on the plane for the seg thru POP? Doesn't it violate the "3-z maximum rule for carry on"? I guess I will already have passed thru security checkpoint?Stripperman,

I also fly out of JFK to POP and I can tell you that they have all the Patron tequilas there. You will pay for the bottle at the duty free shop but you will not take it out of the store with you. They will give you a receipt and will meet you in the jetway and hand you the bottle just before you get on the plane.

Kman1
11-27-11, 01:50
First day was good. Has been raining a lot since and its getting slow again. Classicos still good. Latinos dead by 2am. La Passion is kicking and they have hired some Eurpoean girls who only seem to be bartending at the current time. Seems like they are getting the feel of things.

The one standing solo in pics is from SD that I picked. She was alrite. More nudies coming up. Should we be concerned about the Arrington Law that's being discussed? You never know what could get you into trouble.

Kman1
11-27-11, 03:46
First day was good. Has been raining a lot since and its getting slow again. Classicos still good. Latinos dead by 2am. La Passion is kicking and they have hired some Eurpoean girls who only seem to be bartending at the current time. Seems like they are getting the feel of things.

The one standing solo in pics is from SD that I picked. She was alrite. More nudies coming up. Should we be concerned about the Arrington Law that's being discussed? You never know what could get you into trouble.Oops, just found out from a la passion chica the Eruopean girl working the bar is Peter's wife. Wonder why he would let her work among the girls? Marketing, she is pretty cute. The other one is German and is Peter's family. Here is more of the SD chica.

Buscemi
11-27-11, 15:10
Oops, just found out from a la passion chica the Eruopean girl working the bar is Peter's wife. Wonder why he would let her work among the girls? Marketing, she is pretty cute. The other one is German and is Peter's family. Here is more of the SD chica.Peter's wife, Mariella is 100% Dominican from Santiago, and is the mamasan at Passion's.

Kman1
11-27-11, 19:54
Peter's wife, Mariella is 100% Dominican from Santiago, and is the mamasan at Passion's.Yeah I kind of remember that. I was at after one and saw one of the Dominican guys who works there and speaks English. He says thats his daughter and other one is the daughters best friend. Who knows? FWIW, Passion is a one beer place for me, prices are too steep. Looks like the passion girls hit after one after passion closes. Shit, the whole town was there on Saturday night. Its more like after 4. No wonder no one is around during the day.

Dran Reb
11-29-11, 02:38
Thanks for posting the photos. I had the pleasure of spending some time with the girl on the right a while back. Your photo brought back some good memories. Very nice girl.

Kman1
11-29-11, 02:45
Yeah I kind of remember that. I was at after one and saw one of the Dominican guys who works there and speaks English. He says thats his daughter and other one is the daughters best friend. Who knows? FWIW, Passion is a one beer place for me, prices are too steep. Looks like the passion girls hit after one after passion closes. Shit, the whole town was there on Saturday night. Its more like after 4. No wonder no one is around during the day.Again, just for the viewing pleasure of fellow DR members I am posting the pic of the lady in question from la passion with another la passion chica. If there are any objections the pic can be removed as she definitely is not p4p.

Kman1
11-29-11, 03:11
Picked this girl who was from San Fransisco. She had baby soft skin and had one of the cleanest toto and crack I've seen here. Most ones IMHO are not so appealing for DATY even after a shower at Sosua (esp ones from SD or POP, san fran and santiago fare better, and classico ones are better than day timers). Last one I had from san fran was several years ago and was clean as a whistle too, they seem to be sparse though.

She came atleast 3 times from DATY through the TLN session.

Kman1
11-30-11, 02:20
Saw her on pc around 7pm. From puerto plata, speaks English and says she does not like to go to the discos. Comes once in a while to sosua make some cash. 1.5k for ST and later a buddy staying at NG hit her for a BJ for 800 pesos.

SavePros321
11-30-11, 05:55
Saw her on pc around 7pm. From puerto plata, speaks English and says she does not like to go to the discos. Comes once in a while to sosua make some cash. 1.5k for ST and later a buddy staying at NG hit her for a BJ for 800 pesos.Nice cutie!

Speaking about New Garden, how did the daytime talent at NG turn out?

Kman1
11-30-11, 17:49
Nice cutie!

Speaking about New Garden, how did the daytime talent at NG turn out?Pretty much the same scraggly wags most times, but now and then a good one turns up. I only did two from here during my 5 days. Still its a good place to socialize with mongers, the setup is better than Terra Linda. From almost all of the rooms you get a nice view of the outside from the balconies. Good place for bird watching and you can wave them over anytime you want.

Amb832
11-30-11, 18:48
Such a waste.

Hope the driver is OK.

MiamiHeatLuver
11-30-11, 19:09
Such a waste.

Hope the driver is OK.Me too but thank god they look like the empties. LOL

Kman1
12-25-11, 08:31
Literally waved this miss over from my NG room balcony. She was from Santiago and visiting her cousin at the nails / manicure / pedicure shop across from NG. Liked her and her persona from the first day and got her ph. No. But never go to call her. She was at Classicos a couple of nights too but I was busy with the "oh so many options" at Sosua. I kept running into her and she kept reminding me. Finally the day before I left, , after my TLN I signaled to he from my balcony that I will get to her after my nap for a couple of hours. I kept my word this time and she was more than delighted that I wanted her company. She handed her ID eagerly and came over. Great company, though her toto was not in the best shape after 2 kids, coulo entry looked fine but I did not explore there, just a good BBBJ and normal sexo. Did not talk money before and no demands from her after the deed and affter a little massage, I took 1k peso and handed over, which was taken like champ, like or not.

Frannie
12-25-11, 19:20
Such a waste.

Hope the driver is OK.They said he smelled of alcohol.

Frannie
12-26-11, 00:15
It was a beautiful sunny day with perfect weather all day and not a drop of rain. For that reason the light was not ideal for photographs, and I only had a cell phone camera, but here are a few images of Sosua.

Frannie
12-26-11, 00:19
Here are a few more images caught on a cell phone camera.

Frannie
12-27-11, 02:37
Here's the famous disco. Again these shots were taken with cell phone, so forgive the limitations.

Frannie
12-27-11, 02:39
Some more views of Sosua that may jog the memory of former visitors.

Tempoecorto
12-27-11, 03:29
Some more views of Sosua that may jog the memory of former visitors.Living life vicariously or as Jorge Luis Borges said,"familiar with forgotten years".

Where is this Alberto's?

Kman1
12-27-11, 05:48
Here's the famous disco. Again these shots were taken with cell phone, so forgive the limitations.What happened to the O? Is it just Classic now? When did this change?

Kman1
12-27-11, 06:01
Saw Vicky at NG my last morning just before leaving. She was my ultimo for the the trip. She just turned up and I had never seen her before, though seen many of her pics / vidoes on ISG. Fine woman and very friendly, well aged, she told me she was 34. I liked her shoes and her toe nails were done well, took a pic, don't think I got a good shot. Decent session at 1. 5K.

Buscemi
12-27-11, 06:18
Saw Vicky at NG my last morning just before leaving. She was my ultimo for the the trip. She just turned up and I had never seen her before, though seen many of her pics / vidoes on ISG. Fine woman and very friendly, well aged, she told me she was 34. I liked her shoes and her toe nails were done well, took a pic, don't think I got a good shot. Decent session at 1. 5K.Glad you had a good session with Vicky, she is closer to 40, I met her grandaughter!

She generally hangs at NG or Fat Herman's.

Buscemi

Manizales911
12-27-11, 06:52
What happened to the O? Is it just Classic now? When did this change?Nothing has changed, the word "classic" in italian is "classico". The owner of Classico's is Italian.

Frannie
12-27-11, 08:28
Living life vicariously or as Jorge Luis Borges said,"familiar with forgotten years".

Where is this Alberto's?There is a place called Tipico Alberto in Pedro Clissante, but this menu is from a place called La Sirena. I think it is an error for "abierto".

Frannie
12-27-11, 08:36
Saw Vicky at NG my last morning just before leaving. She was my ultimo for the the trip. She just turned up and I had never seen her before, though seen many of her pics / vidoes on ISG. Fine woman and very friendly, well aged, she told me she was 34. I liked her shoes and her toe nails were done well, took a pic, don't think I got a good shot. Decent session at 1. 5K.I don't mean this with any disrespect, but I see her daily and she is the last woman on earth I would pick. Of course it makes life so much easier for everyone that we all have different tastes.

Frannie
12-27-11, 15:31
Excellent breakfast for 200 pesos. The fruit salad is fresh cantaloupe, pineapple, and papaya, but in season you get mango too.

Frannie
12-27-11, 15:34
of erectile dysfunction on a wholesale scale, this is where you go.

MiamiHeatLuver
12-27-11, 15:45
Excellent breakfast for 200 pesos. The fruit salad is fresh cantaloupe, pineapple, and papaya, but in season you get mango too.Looks like that place on the corner right before you walk down the hill to the beach, as usual, undercooked bacon. LOL But everything else looks familiar and very good!

MiamiHeatLuver
12-27-11, 15:46
of erectile dysfunction on a wholesale scale, this is where you go.The price is amazing but has anybody tried these and who can attest to the quality?

Cagep1967
12-27-11, 17:06
Excellent breakfast for 200 pesos. The fruit salad is fresh cantaloupe, pineapple, and papaya, but in season you get mango too.Looks great, breakfast is my favorite meal. The Mercure on El Conde has a 250 breakfast buffet, all you can eat and very good quality, they have eggs in a chafing dish by you can ask for eggs any way you like and the bacon is the best I've had in country and even most places in the states.

Frannie
12-27-11, 17:58
The price is amazing but has anybody tried these and who can attest to the quality?I haven't been able to conduct chemical assays of the kind that some ISG members would want, but they work fine, and you can buy 4 tablets for 100 pesos to sample them if you are doubtful, but really you just need to see the smiles on the faces of the chicas.

Frannie
12-27-11, 19:48
that it was just a blur and 1500 pesos had changed hands.

OldKool
12-27-11, 21:42
The chica is nice but give up some info who, where, tell us something. 1500 peso was she anygood talk.

that it was just a blur and 1500 pesos had changed hands.

Frannie
12-27-11, 22:37
The chica is nice but give up some info who, where, tell us something. 1500 peso was she anygood talk.When I got old and my sight grew weaker.

I lost my heart to an RD chica.

As lovely as the night.

Her skin was brown, her hair was jet,

Her teeth were ivory;

I said,"For a thousand silver pesos,

Senorita, por fabor, haga el amor conmigo".

She looked at me, so pure, my heart.

Filled up with sentimiento.

And in her lisping, virgin voice,

Stood out for mil dosciento.

I found her in Sosua. Yes, she is a good talker. I post pictures to give people a general reminder of what you may see in Sosua, or for newbies or first timers, a general idea of what you may see or meet. I don't think there is any point providing specifics about individual chicas, because what you will meet on any particular day will depend on who is around, and whether they are "any good"will depend on how they take to you. It is very much a case of one man's meat is another man's poison. Also bear in mind that whether a chica looks good in a picture depends very much on the photographer and how the chica relates to the person taking the picture. However, I don't mind revealing that you can find any number of girls like this in Sosua just by walking around and generally hanging out where people hang out.

Kman1
12-28-11, 04:55
of erectile dysfunction on a wholesale scale, this is where you go.The pharmacy down the road from NG and TL sells Cialis on the loose from a vial for around 200 pesos, if you buy quite a few you can get it for 150 pesos each and they worked just as good, they wrap them in a small plastic bag. If you buy the sealed strip form that comes 2 per box from other pharmacies they cost around 400 pesos each. (to the best of my memory they are all 20mg).

Kman1
12-28-11, 05:09
Glad you had a good session with Vicky, she is closer to 40, I met her grandaughter!

BuscemiYeah, she must be 40+. Needed some lube. She was pretty submissive and that helped.

Kman1
12-28-11, 05:23
Nothing has changed, the word "classic" in italian is "classico". The owner of Classico's is Italian.Thanks Man'z, thats as much attention I pay to details.

To keep the photo thread going, here is a chica nicknamed 'shorty' I picked from Classico and her amiga. Shorty had a juicy big fat ass and body and it was great riding her from the back. Also cowboy feels so good with a chubby ass chica, as the ass keeps flapping theres a lot more to feel.

OldKool
12-28-11, 15:13
I want this chica. Looks like a roqd trip will be required.

Thanks Man'z, thats as much attention I pay to details.

To keep the photo thread going, here is a chica nicknamed 'shorty' I picked from Classico and her amiga. Shorty had a juicy big fat ass and body and it was great riding her from the back. Also cowboy feels so good with a chubby ass chica, as the ass keeps flapping theres a lot more to feel.

Sabor
12-28-11, 16:56
Glad you had a good session with Vicky, she is closer to 40, I met her grandaughter!

BuscemiShe's really cool and always GFE. Won't scam you or hound you. She did some providing in Isreal and has many stories to tell but always has a happy heart!

Manizales911
12-28-11, 17:33
She's really cool and always GFE. Won't scam you or hound you. She did some providing in Isreal and has many stories to tell but always has a happy heart!I agree, I never sessioned with her but she is at NG almost every day and I've hung out with her many times and she is a cool chick.

Frannie
12-28-11, 18:06
The pharmacy down the road from NG and TL sells Cialis on the loose from a vial for around 200 pesos, if you buy quite a few you can get it for 150 pesos each and they worked just as good, they wrap them in a small plastic bag. If you buy the sealed strip form that comes 2 per box from other pharmacies they cost around 400 pesos each. (to the best of my memory they are all 20mg).The ad in the photo shows 30 tablets of cialis generic for 500 pesos, that is 17 pesos each.

Frannie
12-29-11, 18:35
Some more pictures of what you might see.

Kman1
12-30-11, 07:43
The ad in the photo shows 30 tablets of cialis generic for 500 pesos, that is 17 pesos each.Yes, that is a good deal. I was just comparing prices for Originals. I only buy a few per trip and prefer to get the real deal. One time it was late and one of the local street guys / thugs / hustelrs / mafioso motha fuckas offered to get me some pills and he got me la pellas which did not do anything to me. Absolutely nothing, he probably robbed me of that too by getting fake la pellas. Again sincere advice to fellow mongers, stay clear of the street guys (Ramon, Eduardo and the old black guy that hands out paintings and motoconcho hustlers) , they are getting desperate and have dealings with mafioso politur.

Kman1
12-30-11, 08:10
Here is an older one that hangs out at sosua earlier in the night and doesn't go to the discos. She has a toned body and attracts quite a bit of clientèle as I noticed. But not a good lay acc. to me. Not he best attitude and other... (like smelly pussy ;) )

Coolie High
12-31-11, 04:39
Kman1,

I know Mr. Gogo has said it before and hes right! You are definitely the most underrated member on the DR board this past year. Just in this year alone you've posted COUNTLESS pics and though some of the gents have acknowledge your work I'm hear to do the same. Great pics! Keep'them coming!

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well!

Questner
12-31-11, 06:28
Here is an older one that hangs out at sosua earlier in the night and doesn't go to the discos. She has a toned body and attracts quite a bit of clientèle as I noticed. But not a good lay acc. to me. Not he best attitude and other. (like smelly pussy ;) )Ja ja this girl likely introduced Santiago sisters into business. She is past millennium old.

Kman1
12-31-11, 06:36
Kman1,

I know Mr. Gogo has said it before and hes right! You are definitely the most underrated member on the DR board this past year. Just in this year alone you've posted COUNTLESS pics and though some of the gents have acknowledge your work I'm hear to do the same. Great pics! Keep'them coming!

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well!Thankyou. I like to post every pic I have. ISG seems like a safe repository,

Kman1
12-31-11, 07:59
Massage place in the little strip mall by Baileys. I went there for just a massage, with the lady in the pic (I think it was 6 or 700 peso for an hour) as I had an ST just an hour ago. After she finished detailed massage on my back, legs and feet and turned me around and was working on my forehead we started hearing rapid, I mean super fast BJ sounds from the next booth and I automatically had a hard on. She was laughing at this and I was left with no choice but to request her for more, she did a good BJ and HJ with lot of oil and let me suck on her nice supple titties. I was able to finish well again as this was a slightly different experience for me in Sosua. I paid 1k total, she was not at all happy, but that was it. The other women in the center were cuter.

Major
01-02-12, 03:15
Nice 18 and 21 year old boca chica chick / Santo Domingo chick bbj and fuck 1200 pesos each

Major
01-02-12, 03:16
1200 pesos paid for bbj and fuck semi pros 18 and 21.

Buscemi
01-02-12, 04:42
1200 pesos paid for bbj and fuck semi pros 18 and 21.Nice cans on the right, where did you score her?

Tempoecorto
01-02-12, 04:51
Nice cans on the right, where did you score her?Good eyes Buscemi. Very tempting rack there.

OldKool
01-02-12, 05:34
Where did you meet them. They look worth doing especially girl 2.

Good eyes Buscemi. Very tempting rack there.

Strickjb
01-02-12, 15:44
Nice 18 and 21 year old boca chica chick / Santo Domingo chick bbj and fuck 1200 pesos eachWell done! Beautiful!

Coolie High
01-04-12, 00:40
Nice 18 and 21 year old boca chica chick / Santo Domingo chick bbj and fuck 1200 pesos eachOOH MY DAMN! Is it me or is the girl thats looking away has the perfect set of tigo bities. She don't even have to wear a bra cause they sit up perfectly LOL.

Major I sure hope you smashed that honey til your feet cramp. She can definitely get it!

Carnivore
01-04-12, 05:01
OOH MY DAMN! Is it me or is the girl thats looking away has the perfect set of tigo bities. She don't even have to wear a bra cause they sit up perfectly LOL.

Major I sure hope you smashed that honey til your feet cramp. She can definitely get it!Them look like plastic (ehehe. Silicone) titties to me.

JimJames
01-06-12, 03:14
I am not married and have no children and I have never been to Blackbeards. However, I know married guys with children who go to the Dominican Republic.

A married guy decides to go the dom rep, tells his wife and teenage children that he is going on a golf vacation. Most homes in the United States, Europe and Canada have computers with an internet connection. One of the teenage kids or the guy's wife does a search on youtube. Will not be a fun time for the married guy if his wife or teenage kid finds a video of him getting grinded by some dominican hoochie. Some guys have certain jobs whereby they have to present a certain image. Not good if the guy's employer or clients...How nice. Is sex on the beach allowed or is it against the law. I mean if you are on a section of beach all to your self.

JJ

Jaosousa
01-06-12, 04:24
How nice. Is sex on the beach allowed or is it against the law. I mean if you are on a section of beach all to your self. JJShort answer, if no other people are around, you can have sex on the beach. Appears you will be visiting Sosua and BB soon. The main Sosua beach is busy with people. East of the Casa Marina Beach Hotel and somewhat behind the Sosua by the Sea Hotel is a beach that when I used it, had no other people. For more detailed information you could post your question in the Sosua forum or the Puerto Plata forum (for costambar beach) or the General forum (for the beaches in DR where you could more easily have sex on the beach). There is a nude resort not far from Blackbeard Resort, where I am imagine the nude tourists probably have sex on the beach.

Some photos from various trips.

Mnigac
01-07-12, 02:02
Nice 18 and 21 year old boca chica chick / Santo Domingo chick bbj and fuck 1200 pesos eachHOLY SHIT! That chick is hot!

Kman1
01-07-12, 05:17
Nice 18 and 21 year old boca chica chick / Santo Domingo chick bbj and fuck 1200 pesos eachYeah, excellent pics Major. Though having been to boca chica a few times, my stupid brain tells me there isn't any thing like this there (neither room nor chica) , to me it looks too much Brazil (pic 2) But, hey, thats just me. This forum is free for anyone to post anything.

Kman1
01-07-12, 05:26
Here is a new garden 'scraggly hag' (using savepros definition). She was there all day, every day, dawn till dusk, during my stay. Have to admire her patience, I mean sitting around all day is a tough job. She has a small body, in decent shape for her age. From what I could tell, I was the only one that picked her during all of my stay. I will pass the next time.

Kman1
01-07-12, 06:37
Short answer, if no other people are around, you can have sex on the beach. Appears you will be visiting Sosua and BB soon. The main Sosua beach is busy with people. East of the Casa Marina Beach Hotel and somewhat behind the Sosua by the Sea Hotel is a beach that when I used it, had no other people. For more detailed information you could post your question in the Sosua forum or the Puerto Plata forum (for costambar beach) or the General forum (for the beaches in DR where you could more easily have sex on the beach). There is a nude resort not far from Blackbeard Resort, where I am imagine the nude tourists probably have sex on the beach.

Some photos from various trips.Sosua bay looks so cool. Somehow, I cannot gather myself to stay there. I almost checked in there once and walked away after being shown the monger friendly section, It is so aloof, far away from the action, plus no Internet in the room?!?. It's not too bad now with After One disco nearby,

JimJames
01-07-12, 16:39
Short answer, if no other people are around, you can have sex on the beach. Appears you will be visiting Sosua and BB soon. The main Sosua beach is busy with people. East of the Casa Marina Beach Hotel and somewhat behind the Sosua by the Sea Hotel is a beach that when I used it, had no other people. For more detailed information you could post your question in the Sosua forum or the Puerto Plata forum (for costambar beach) or the General forum (for the beaches in DR where you could more easily have sex on the beach). There is a nude resort not far from Blackbeard Resort, where I am imagine the nude tourists probably have sex on the beach.

Some photos from various trips.Thank you, I will post those forums.

JJ

Jaosousa
01-08-12, 06:02
Sosua bay looks so cool. Somehow, I cannot gather myself to stay there. I almost checked in there once and walked away after being shown the monger friendly section, It is so aloof, far away from the action, plus no Internet in the room?!?. It's not too bad now with After One disco nearby,Pics from years ago, puerto plata airport, victorian house in sosua and a sosua chica.

Jaosousa
01-08-12, 13:11
Sosua bay looks so cool. Somehow, I cannot gather myself to stay there. I almost checked in there once and walked away after being shown the monger friendly section, It is so aloof, far away from the action, plus no Internet in the room?!?. It's not too bad now with After One disco nearby,Some pics from years ago.

Buscemi
01-08-12, 20:36
Some pics from years ago.Jaja... That is Bobby, from The Shark Bar's "Not-a-Puta Novia" that could be seen plying her wares on most sunny days! What ever happened to Bobby, I guess he emptied Lou's Quilmes supply out of the freezer and moved on!

Jaosousa
01-09-12, 05:21
Jaja. That is Bobby, from The Shark Bar's "Not-a-Puta Novia" that could be seen plying her wares on most sunny days! What ever happened to Bobby, I guess he emptied Lou's Quilmes supply out of the freezer and moved on!Quilmes? Argentine Beer?

Buscemi
01-09-12, 15:28
Quilmes? Argentine Beer?Yes, distributed in D. R. By ABInBev.

Anotherlevel
01-12-12, 04:51
Nice 18 and 21 year old boca chica chick / Santo Domingo chick bbj and fuck 1200 pesos eachWhich one was from SD (hopefully the one where we can see your leg, she is BAD) and where did you meet her?

Major
01-18-12, 20:46
Thanks for the promotion to colonel!

Met this sweet 18 thang in a neighborhood called herrera

I invited her out to the brand new park at malecon. A good ice cream and a nice long stroll, some sweet kissing and a gentleman attitude will sometimes get you a long way here.

Next day with the permission of the mother me and my buddy took her and her sister to playa guayacanes for a late afternoon swim. Some good drinks (a bottle of chivas and bailey does the trick)

. She turned 18 last month smashed her at a cabana with her sister who is 6 month pregnant fucking next door with a buddy of mine.

Couldn't resist her so I forgot all about the condom and came 2 minutes s after in her pussy. (very tight pussy). Took her to the farmacia and bought a couple of day after pills.

More picks on the way.

OldKool
01-19-12, 17:09
18 year old pussy is hard to resist but you need caution.

I have a Novia who has a market in that barrio you mentioned it is very poor. You do see some hot chica but they are putting out early.

[

QUOTE=Major; 1238842]Thanks for the promotion to colonel!

I invited her out to the brand new park at malecon. A good ice cream and a nice long stroll, some sweet kissing and a gentleman attitude will sometimes get you a long way here.

Next day with the permission of the mother me and my buddy took her and her sister to playa guayacanes for a late afternoon swim. Some good drinks (a bottle of chivas and bailey does the trick)

She turned 18 last month smashed her at a cabana with her sister who is 6 month pregnant fucking next door with a buddy of mine.

Couldn't resist her so I forgot all about the condom and came 2 minutes s after in her pussy. (very tight pussy). Took her to the farmacia and bought a couple of day after pills.

More picks on the way.[/QUOTE]

Amb832
01-19-12, 17:22
Yea. Be careful. I never been that horny or anxious I forget to use a condom.

18 year old pussy is hard to resist but you need caution.

I have a Novia who has a market in that barrio you mentioned it is very poor. You do see some hot chica but they are putting out early.

Thanks for the promotion to colonel!

She turned 18 last month smashed her at a cabana with her sister who is 6 month pregnant fucking next door with a buddy of mine.

More picks on the way.

Major
01-21-12, 16:08
Hej guys.

As promised got some good extra pics of my boca chica girl last afternoon. Went bareback 1 anal and 1 creampie. GFE this 18 year old got plenty of hip action too and a tight pussy like I never had before.

My next action with her is going to be a threesome. With one of her 18 year old friends. She requested a used blackberry in return. About 3-4000 pesos damage. But all worth it! Enjoy the pics more on the way with this

Little hot girl and her friend. More to come

Orgasmico
01-22-12, 17:01
Here is an older one that hangs out at sosua earlier in the night and doesn't go to the discos. She has a toned body and attracts quite a bit of clientèle as I noticed. But not a good lay acc. to me. Not he best attitude and other. (like smelly pussy ;) )My cousin hit this 6 years ago in Casa Linda. She looks much more worn down now. I saw her in Clasicos 2 or 3 times in 2011 on various trips.

Inglewood
01-31-12, 00:49
Hej guys.

As promised got some good extra pics of my boca chica girl last afternoon. Went bareback 1 anal and 1 creampie. GFE this 18 year old got plenty of hip action too and a tight pussy like I never had before.

My next action with her is going to be a threesome. With one of her 18 year old friends. She requested a used blackberry in return. About 3-4000 pesos damage. But all worth it! Enjoy the pics more on the way with this

Little hot girl and her friend. More to comeHope you get a blood test soon! More HIV there than you can imagine!

Escort King
01-31-12, 04:37
I wasn't going to post some pic, but I changed my mind. Here's a few pics while I was in Sosua in July. I have some more on my flickr account but I'm sure folks on here aren't interested in hotel, scenery, or scuba pics. LOL.

I didn't get too many good day shots.

Hope yall like them.The one on the right looks familar. Remember her from like 6 years ago Maribell or some such. Was wild and friendly and we kept her around for a few days passing amongst the crew. Gave up the ass too.

Grandnash84
02-13-12, 08:08
Lapsus girl my boy smashed

OldKool
02-13-12, 12:53
Is lapasus still open. I was wondering.

Lapsus girl my boy smashed

BoricuaOnline
02-13-12, 14:10
Is lapasus still open. I was wondering.Lapsus sign is on La Parada now.

Grandnash84
02-15-12, 08:18
Sosua hatian girl

OldKool
02-15-12, 13:59
How did she do and how much did she charge.

Sosua hatian girl

Grandnash84
02-18-12, 08:17
How did she do and how much did she charge.My boy smashed her. I know BBBJ was on the menu. I think she hit him for 2500 for like four hours

Facedono
02-20-12, 18:23
Anyone have a telephone address for New Gardens?

You Can
02-20-12, 21:03
Well needless to say he paid to much, so I hope he had a good time. Ofcousrse BBBJ was on menu, it rarely ever isn't and if it isn't you tell her to get out.

My boy smashed her. I know BBBJ was on the menu. I think she hit him for 2500 for like four hours

Buscemi
02-22-12, 00:37
Anyone have a telephone address for New Gardens?First of all this is the PICTURE section!

Second of all, I found it in one try on GOOGLE.

Just so I am not a total dork.

Calle Dr. Rosen #32, Sosua, Puerto Plata, Road.

(809) 571-1557

Hillbilly69
02-22-12, 00:56
First of all this is the PICTURE section!

Second of all, I found it in one try on GOOGLE.

Just so I am not a total dork.

Calle Dr. Rosen #32, Sosua, Puerto Plata, Road.

(809) 571-1557Its also on the Google Map, I updated the New Garden Hotel info a few months ago.

Major
03-03-12, 19:31
Hey guys.

Some juicy pics of a semi pro I met at mega centro 5 weeks ago. She's 21 year old gorgeous chick studying at a local university in santo domingo I consider her a semi pro¨semi-pro¨

Invited her to the new malecon beach park for some ice cream and a presidente beer.

From there it was alot of deep tongue kissing and strait to the cabana. Damage was 1800 pesos for a 3 and a half hour session, tipped her 800 extra if she would give me bareback fuck. At first she refused, then she hesitated a little about the no condom.

I managed to give her 15 minutes of oral foreplay that did the trick. The pussy was heated up and ready to go. I managed to slip my dick in with no condom in the heat of the moment she couldn't resist my rod.

Anyway I fucked the shit out of her.

Creampied the muff. 2 times and came a third time in mouth.

One hell of a fuck! Best value in a long time.

Enjoy the picks!

Major
03-03-12, 19:39
More picks!

Major
03-03-12, 20:15
Couple more

SavePros321
03-04-12, 04:42
Hey guys.

Some juicy pics of a semi pro I met at mega centro 5 weeks ago. She's 21 year old gorgeous chick studying at a local university in santo domingo I consider her a semi pro¨semi-pro¨Thanks for the photos. I think you are only kidding yourself with the "semi-pro" label though. Judging from the photos (and her "pro-poses") and the price you paid (pretty steep for a supposed semi pro), plus the fact that you had to negotiate and pay for "extras", it seems she's been at this for quite some time, LOL.

If you want a barometer, most guys only pay full-blown pros in Sosua 1200-1500 pesos.

Creampied the muff. 2 times and came a third time in mouth.

One hell of a fuck! Best value in a long time.

Congratulations: you've just possibly impregnated a hardcore puta! The Western Union line forms on the right :D.

Jaosousa
03-04-12, 18:15
Couple moreNice pics. You didn't overpay for what you got. A chica in Sosua recently asked for 6000 pesos, $157US, and would not negotiate. Some Sosua chicas may be servicing 2 or more different guys per day at 1000-1500 per pop.

Have fun wherever you monger.

DougeFresh
03-04-12, 19:59
Couple moreThat's a great looking babe and what a figure. Wish I was there just to watch, Ha. What hotel where you staying in, looks like a nice place to hang. Thanks for the pics.

Carrib
03-05-12, 03:23
Couple moreVery nice chica and I agree with jao, if she's a uni semi pro. I don't think you overpaid in Santo Domingo

SavePros321
03-05-12, 06:57
Nice pics. You didn't overpay for what you got. A chica in Sosua recently asked for 6000 pesos, $157US, and would not negotiate. Some Sosua chicas may be servicing 2 or more different guys per day at 1000-1500 per pop.

Have fun wherever you monger.I was just of the impression that a semi-pro would / should cost less compared to full-time pros. If a supposed semi-pro tells me "I don't do this often, so my price is 3500" then all kinds of red flags go up.

As for the 6000 peso chica, she is only pricing herself out of the market because the rest of the chicas are willing to go for much less than that. Like the original poster said, if she were somewhere like NY or Sex Prison in general she can ask for and would receive north of $157 (just look at how much pros are asking for on Backpage). But she is trying to ask those prices in a place that is considered a buyer's market. If she is not willing to negotiate, then, as Jay Z says, it's "on to the next one". Personally, I wouldn't bother negotiating with any chica quoting that amount as a her starting point to begin with. It would be clear to me at that point that she has apparently lost her damn mind.

Azazel42
03-05-12, 07:47
I was just of the impression that a semi-pro would / should cost less compared to full-time pros. If a supposed semi-pro tells me "I don't do this often, so my price is 3500" then all kinds of red flags go up.

As for the 6000 peso chica, she is only pricing herself out of the market because the rest of the chicas are willing to go for much less than that. Like the original poster said, if she were somewhere like NY or Sex Prison in general she can ask for and would receive north of $157 (just look at how much pros are asking for on Backpage). But she is trying to ask those prices in a place that is considered a buyer's market. If she is not willing to negotiate, then, as Jay Z says, it's "on to the next one". Personally, I wouldn't bother negotiating with any chica quoting that amount as a her starting point to begin with. It would be clear to me at that point that she has apparently lost her damn mind.I agree with the notion that real stunners can demand a little more, but always within reason and comparison of the going prices of the market. We can't let these chicas start a Tulip rush for pussy in Sosua. The fact is, that it is abundant and extremely accessable, and the simple law of supply and demand forces it's value down. These stunners will try to get away with as much as we let them guys. I am the first to say that I will pay a little more for a hot one, but eventhough this will be my first trip to Sosua; I have been reading this and the Brazil, Cuban, Costa Rican, and several other coutries for years, and what I read repeatedly was how dumb American and European tourists began paying these girls outrageous prices and before you knew it had driven the prices up and ruined a good thing for everybody. We have to keep this in mind while we negotiate with these girls, and your hard on is telling" yes, yes ". That we have an obligation to our fellow mongers who have so graciously shared the knowledge of their exploits, so we too could experience what we would never even get close to here in the states and even Europe. An obligation to keep those prices down guys, and not be so Gullible and easily swayed by the bitches. Just remember that those 1200-1500 that you are giving here for her dirty deed, is 5 times as much as should would earn in any meanial job she has at her disposal for 1/5 the hours. It's like paying a Hoe here $1000 bucks for a couple of hours. Just keep that in mind while your staring at that big ass. LOL.

Azazel

Jaosousa
03-05-12, 08:01
I was just of the impression that a semi-pro would / should cost less compared to full-time pros. If a supposed semi-pro tells me "I don't do this often, so my price is 3500" then all kinds of red flags go up.I have had a lot of fun in santo domingo and I look forward to seeing other parts of Hispaniola (Haiti and DR).

Major
03-05-12, 14:47
More juicy pics

Major
03-05-12, 14:57
More picks on the way in near future going to the beach tommorrow with a new semi pro chick and her friend. My wingman down here got me hooking up with plenty of barrio chicks!

Major
03-05-12, 15:01
More pics on the way with diffrent chicks

Manizales911
03-05-12, 15:15
I was just of the impression that a semi-pro would / should cost less compared to full-time pros. If a supposed semi-pro tells me "I don't do this often, so my price is 3500" then all kinds of red flags go up.

As for the 6000 peso chica, she is only pricing herself out of the market because the rest of the chicas are willing to go for much less than that. Like the original poster said, if she were somewhere like NY or Sex Prison in general she can ask for and would receive north of $157 (just look at how much pros are asking for on Backpage). But she is trying to ask those prices in a place that is considered a buyer's market. If she is not willing to negotiate, then, as Jay Z says, it's "on to the next one". Personally, I wouldn't bother negotiating with any chica quoting that amount as a her starting point to begin with. It would be clear to me at that point that she has apparently lost her damn mind.I'm with you on this 100% SavePros, that 6000 peso chica must get laughed at a dozen times a night. I'm sure she gets her price once in a while if she's super hot but I personally don't know a single guy I have ever met in the DR that would do anything but laugh in her face and bounce when she said 6000.

I've been in this game for quite some time now and I still don't get the "semi-pro" deal. I understand what guys THINK a semi-pro is, but in my book if she takes money for sex even one freeking time SHE'S A HOE, plain and simple. It's like being a semi-virgin, no such animal. I'm a semi-monger because I don't do it full time and I only do it when I need to do it, hahaha.

Sabor
03-05-12, 16:38
This is the MILF Mr. G posted on his forum.

Jaosousa
03-05-12, 16:38
I'm with you on this 100% SavePros, that 6000 peso chica must get laughed at a dozen times a night. I'm sure she gets her price once in a while if she's super hot but I personally don't know a single guy I have ever met in the DR that would do anything but laugh in her face and bounce when she said 6000.

I've been in this game for quite some time now and I still don't get the "semi-pro" deal. I understand what guys THINK a semi-pro is, but in my book if she takes money for sex even one freeking time SHE'S A HOE, plain and simple. It's like being a semi-virgin, no such animal. I'm a semi-monger because I don't do it full time and I only do it when I need to do it, hahaha.A high mileage Sosua pro like Patricia, who may have aids, I wouldn't have sex with her if it was free, but guys in Sosua are paying her for sex. Some Sosua pros are sucking on average two different dicks per day. Seems some Sosua guys enjoy paying for a pro that has been with over 100 or 1000 different guys. I don't want a virgin, but I don't want a chica who has had 100 or more different dicks in her mouth. Most semi-pros I know, are well under the 100 dick threshold.

Carrib
03-05-12, 16:56
Here's an SD chica I banged- I too have had mucho fun with chicas in SD-

2500 pesos for a few hours....

Thanks for the pics Major, that chick is a winner.

Major
03-05-12, 21:33
Last picks. Its not a hotel its a cabana my favorite is called hotel centrum. Located on 27 febrero 2 blocks from calle la privada room is 600 pesos for 4 hours. Good service nice rooms.

Enigma84
03-05-12, 22:44
More pics on the way with diffrent chicksDamn nice pics. Who is she? Does she do BBBJ?

Salsafan
03-06-12, 00:04
6000p. Maybe the girl just don't like you.

MiamiHeatLuver
03-06-12, 00:18
More juicy picsBarebacking putas in the DR? Damn bro you got some balls! To each his own but I don't fuck with that in the DR.

Thank for sharing the action shots, that's right, keep her on top and let her sweat and earn those pesos! Haha LOL

p.s. Maybe some of the best natural hoo hoo's I've ever seen in any country. They lay perfect!!

Ath Trainer
03-06-12, 00:32
I'm with you on this 100% SavePros, that 6000 peso chica must get laughed at a dozen times a night. I'm sure she gets her price once in a while if she's super hot but I personally don't know a single guy I have ever met in the DR that would do anything but laugh in her face and bounce when she said 6000.

I've been in this game for quite some time now and I still don't get the "semi-pro" deal. I understand what guys THINK a semi-pro is, but in my book if she takes money for sex even one freeking time SHE'S A HOE, plain and simple. It's like being a semi-virgin, no such animal. I'm a semi-monger because I don't do it full time and I only do it when I need to do it, hahaha.If Miss 6000 does half as many dates as, Miss 2500, she is 1000 ahead of the game, and has done half as much work. If she wanted to make more, charge, lets say 3000 / date, still out produce Miss 2500 be / see she's hotter, and be a top money maker.

I do agree that a semi pro is a pro. You can't be "a little pregnant". We do know that the girls do become hardened the longer they last in the business. I would hope that a girl who does not regularly work the clubs would age a little slower then the every day worker.

Manizales911
03-06-12, 01:04
If Miss 6000 does half as many dates as, Miss 2500, she is 1000 ahead of the game, and has done half as much work. If she wanted to make more, charge, lets say 3000 / date, still out produce Miss 2500 be / see she's hotter, and be a top money maker.

I do agree that a semi pro is a pro. You can't be "a little pregnant". We do know that the girls do become hardened the longer they last in the business. I would hope that a girl who does not regularly work the clubs would age a little slower then the every day worker.I doubt very much Miss 6000 is going to get HALF as many tricks as the average chica in Sosua, no way in hell, maybe 5% if she is smoking sizzling hot. This is Sosua we're talking about, the land of the 1000 peso fuck. Girls in the clubs routinely ask for 3-4000 in the capital but Sosua is a far cry from that and even then I bet she would get more than a 50% rejection rate there if she asked for 6000.

SavePros321
03-06-12, 03:07
6000p. Maybe the girl just don't like you.Maybe she is just trying to see how many suckers she can get to pay what she is asking. Follow the story:

This is 4 you Vets that go to Classico. There is a Mocha colored girl with nice stright hair maybe a wave and a body to die 4.

She looks like a Amazon Model but seem to suck up 4 me and I alway go by Vibe.

I talk to a guy from the US who was talking to her and he said she wanted 6k.

He said she was not budgeing I guess with Westen U guys sending you money you don't have to.

BTW he did take her it was my last night so don't if she was worth it. Eventhough 6k is only 150us and for all night not bad 4 her looks.

In New York she would charge 2 to 300us or more for a hour.

Frannie
03-06-12, 03:30
i've been in this game for quite some time now and i still don't get the "semi-pro" deal. i understand what guys think a semi-pro is, but in my book if she takes money for sex even one freeking time she's a hoe, plain and simple. it's like being a semi-virgin, no such animal. i'm a semi-monger because i don't do it full time and i only do it when i need to do it, hahaha.yes, but i think if she had never taken money for sex before, you would get a different kind of sexual experience with her than you would with someone who had been making their living that way for an extended period. someone might be a casual monger who pays for sex two or three times on an annual summer vacation, or a hardcore monger who makes multiple trips purely for the purpose of seeking multiple sexual partners and arranges their life and their finances around that activity. if you want to take a strictly legal type of definition, then i guess any woman who has ever taken money for sex is a "hoe", but how useful is this knowledge?

you might want to read tess of the d'urbervilles (subtitled a pure woman) , the classic novel of sexual hypocrisy about a woman who become pregnant via a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), loses the baby soon after birth and buries it unbaptized at night in a churchyard, and then later becomes the object of attention of an idealistic young farmer who has a hissy fit on the honeymoon when he discovers she is not a virgin, buggers off to brazil (of all places) for a few years, then regrets abandoning his wife and returns to england planning to forgive her. unfortunately she has by this time shacked up with the [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126) and come to enjoy his caresses, so when the husband finds out about this he again abandons her in despair. when she realizes what she has done, she plunges a knife into the [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126) lover who had destroyed her chance of happiness, and in the end she is hanged for his murder. thomas hardy, the author, was a man who was known to frequent prostitutes in nineteenth century london and one can possible see where his research for the book may have come from. it is believed that he had syphilis and that he gave it to his innocent wife who became insane and died. anyway the book is a devastating attack on nineteenth century sexual hypocrisy and still well worth reading to see if you agree with the subtitle or not. on amazon the kindle version is a free download.

SavePros321
03-06-12, 03:40
A high mileage Sosua pro like Patricia, who may have aids, I wouldn't have sex with her if it was free, but guys in Sosua are paying her for sex. Some Sosua pros are sucking on average two different dicks per day. Seems some Sosua guys enjoy paying for a pro that has been with over 100 or 1000 different guys. I don't want a virgin, but I don't want a chica who has had 100 or more different dicks in her mouth. Most semi-pros I know, are well under the 100 dick threshold.At least that's what you may like to think anyway, :D. From what I have heard most of the chicas there start out pretty young, so by the time you get to her at "semi-pro" status she may have already surpassed the 100 dick threshold and may just be throttling back, lol!

The truth is, if you are not living there 24/7, 365 days a year, there is absolutely no way of telling what a chica is up to when you are not there. Not all chicas engage in sex only for money. Women also have their (local Dominican) guys that can fuck for free due to mutual attraction (classmates, co-workers, cousins, etc.). It's as easy as her making the phone call.

Also, it only takes one guy with AIDS to infect a chica with his disease. Doesn't matter if she is high-mileage or a non-pro.

At least in Sosua you know exactly what you are getting into. This guy sums it up best:

In Sosua you know exactly what you are getting in the moment. And you pay only for what you use, and thats it. Short time or All night. On a dating website, you don't know what the chick really looks like and some of her personality until you meet them. By the time you finish with that chick, you will probably be out a lot more money than if you just hooked up with a chica already in Sosua.

Sometimes you pay a greater expense with chicks from a dating websites. Just about all of them start asking for gifts or even money prior to your visit. They will start telling you about all of their problems and financial misfortunes. The chick you meet online is probably juggling dozens of other men interested in her. In Sosua, when a chica walks off with a guy they usually give all of their attention to that guy until she's leaving.

Online a chica may have several interests she's juggling, taking note of when each guy is coming to the Dom Rep on vacation. They can easily schedule a guy once they know when he's coming. What she does to survive in real life and how she may represent herself on the phone to you are two completely different perspectives. Since you are fluent in spanish maybe your experience may be different. And I'm also considering that you might just find a regular girl instead of a working girl undercover.REBOOT!

Jaosousa
03-06-12, 04:14
At least that's what you may like to think anyway,I'll respond in the Sosua thread, but I am really wasting my time. Some Sosua mongers are delusional and no amount of facts or reasoning will change their way of thinking.

Tempoecorto
03-06-12, 08:08
You might want to read Tess of the D'Urbervilles (subtitled A Pure Woman) , the classic novel of sexual hypocrisy Anyway the book is a devastating attack on nineteenth century sexual hypocrisy and still well worth reading to see if you agree with the subtitle or not. On Amazon the Kindle version is a free download.Thanks for the digest. I only knew the name and now I will look for it as the only Thomas Hardy I read was "Far from the madding crowd". Eons ago.

Alex Deuce
03-06-12, 16:10
Last picks. Its not a hotel its a cabana my favorite is called hotel centrum. Located on 27 febrero 2 blocks from calle la privada room is 600 pesos for 4 hours. Good service nice rooms.I can't comment on the Bare Backing; however, that's a nice find.

Escort King
03-07-12, 23:34
At least that's what you may like to think anyway, . From what I have heard most of the chicas there start out pretty young, so by the time you get to her at "semi-pro" status she may have already surpassed the 100 dick threshold and may just be throttling back, LOL!

The truth is, if you are not living there 24/7, 365 days a year, there is absolutely no way of telling what a chica is up to when you are not there. Not all chicas engage in sex only for money. Women also have their (local Dominican) guys that can fuck for free due to mutual attraction (classmates, co-workers, cousins, etc.). It's as easy as her making the phone call.

Also, it only takes one guy with AIDS to infect a chica with his disease. Doesn't matter if she is high-mileage or a non-pro.

At least in Sosua you know exactly what you are getting into. This guy sums it up best:

REBOOT!Each month membership in some of those sites would get you a ST if not better.

Chief Justice
03-08-12, 08:49
Last picks. Its not a hotel its a cabana my favorite is called hotel centrum. Located on 27 febrero 2 blocks from calle la privada room is 600 pesos for 4 hours. Good service nice rooms.That chica is smoking! Whats her #?

Smoothy
03-08-12, 12:16
Some juicy pics of a semi pro I met at mega centro 5 weeks ago.Sexy as hell! Great find! I need to get to Dominican Republic.

Major
03-08-12, 18:53
18 year old non pro herrera chick that smashed 5 weeks ago.

Smashed it hard again last night at my local CABAÑA hotel centrum. This time got some juicy picks as I promised.

My second session with the young seÑorita ended better than the first! She got a mad tight pussy and very firm body tits very youthful!

Creampied it 2 times. The moaning is very high and authentic. GFE. (it allways a turn off for me when chicks sometimes try to fake the moaning)

Managed 2 positions missionary and her on top. The fucking and sucking was all bareback. She lacked a little experienced in the sucking department. But I will correct that in the near fuure.

In the bed she did her best. Thought

After 3 hours dropped her off at her home. With one of my special perfume gifts and 550 pesos change for the official Hair and Nails taxation.

Was in daytona last week for 4 days to watch the race with a cousin of mine, suddenly an idea came to mind I crashed the local DOLLAR STORE and bought 30 items at 1 dollar a piece including

Perfumes and lotion oils. (yes believe me they had 1 dollar perfumes in there!) bought a sack and took the shit back to D. R. With me.

Now I be giving chicks from the barrio 1 dollar perfumes and telling them stories of how much I had to pay for that perfume¨

I be like santa claus. These small gifts go along way in a barrio chicks head. I tell them straight up that its a 50 dollar perfume all gullible. In their minds.

More picks on the way.

Kman1
03-08-12, 21:54
The b itch is hot. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

Smashed it hard again last night at my local CABAÑA hotel centrum. This time got some juicy picks as I promised.

My second session with the young seÑorita ended better than the first! She got a mad tight pussy and very firm body tits very youthful!

Creampied it 2 times. The moaning is very high and authentic. GFE. (it allways a turn off for me when chicks sometimes try to fake the moaning)

Managed 2 positions missionary and her on top. The fucking and sucking was all bareback. She lacked a little experienced in the sucking department. But I will correct that in the near fuure.

In the bed she did her best. Thought

After 3 hours dropped her off at her home. With one of my special perfume gifts and 550 pesos change for the official Hair and Nails taxation.

Was in daytona last week for 4 days to watch the race with a cousin of mine, suddenly an idea came to mind I crashed the local DOLLAR STORE and bought 30 items at 1 dollar a piece including

Perfumes and lotion oils. (yes believe me they had 1 dollar perfumes in there!) bought a sack and took the shit back to D. R. With me.

Now I be giving chicks from the barrio 1 dollar perfumes and telling them stories of how much I had to pay for that perfume¨

I be like santa claus. These small gifts go along way in a barrio chicks head. I tell them straight up that its a 50 dollar perfume all gullible. In their minds.

More picks on the way.

Nclpimp
03-08-12, 22:46
She is hot! Congratulations and great cheap perfume trick. However having the balls to literally have your balls and soft puny dick out there for everyone to see is PRICELESS. Did you do that on purpose or was that an oops!

Either way good for you dude. Serious props to you.

The b itch is hot. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

Jaosousa
03-09-12, 20:41
More picks on the way.Nice pics.

Score77
03-12-12, 00:48
I was in Dollar Tree yesterday and they have perfumes that say "beautiful fragrance that smells like Dior". That's how the packaging reads. Maybe not Dior but designer names.

$1. 00. I fly carry on so I can't bring. Just my 2 cents.

More picks on the way.

Major
03-12-12, 17:27
Hey guys just wanted to post some picks from last night action with this 19 year old university student!

My wingman from herrera introduced me shortly with this dazzling non-pro about 3 weeks ago were we went to the beach on a 1 day excursion with my wingman and his date.

(since our beach day her studies and my bussy schedule we had to delay our date)

I have been trying hard to push the date earlier. But there was always a hindrance that managed to creep up. (problably some ex boyfriend of hers)

We clicked off very well from the start. She acted a little shy in the beginning but later openned up as the night progressed.

Pulled up some ¨gentleman¨ manners (believe it or not I am still a little old school in that department) I invited her for pizza at the new Sbarro pizza / wendy restaurant in nunez de caceres

(barrio chicks seldom gets to eat out at fast food joints) ironic that junkfood outlets down here is a ¨nicer¨ place to go eat damage about 700 pesos for the food and drinks.

I thought about going straight for the cabana at that moment, but opted for a more secure pussy strategy since I wasnt completely sure if the pussy would ok such a hasty trip to the cabana so fast.

(off course I was wrong but I had that doubt)

Took her to the movies. At blue mall and I initiated the french kissing early. Damage 800 pesos for the tickets and popcorn, drinks.

Everything went smooth. The deep kisses had my dick spewing pre sperm. And the signaling was me for the taking.

Drove straight to my favorite cabaÑa on 27 de febrero hotel centrum deep kissing and touching the titties at every red light stop on the way. Had to keep that bun juiced up.

At the cabana went for it at the go. I didn't want to wait 4-5 minutes for the man collecting the money throught the little hatch! Those moments allways seems the longest minutes in my life.

Went for the muffin bareback. And luckily for me she is on some kind of birth control. Were they give her a shot every 3 month. Creampied the muffin like an animal 2 times missionary

And got BBBJ and absolutely GFE. All in all we spent 2 and a half hours at the cabana. After the session I drove her home and just before I dropped her off she asked me to give her 6. 000 pesos to help her buy a fridge for her mom!

I said yeah ¨offcourse¨ I will help you buy a fridge for your mom. Take a 1000 now ¨I will give you the rest tommorrow¨ dodging the last 5. 000 that was aimed at me at the moment!

(those moments you have to be prepared since they usually come out of nowhere)

In this country when it comes to girls and money you have learn to allways tell them tommorrow. Allways tell them tommorrow no matter what. Evading hand outs in the moment is an art form.

I Usually allways tell them that I am waiting for my relatives to send me money from western union. And naturally I explain these chicks that theres allways a fuck up along the way.

All in all damage 2500 pesos. But very GF potential!

LoveFiveStar
03-12-12, 18:56

More picks on the way.Nice pics Major always good to see some action shots. Question are you testing these girls before going bb or are you just blasting everything raw that comes around. Either way be careful out there.

Major
03-13-12, 00:48
Nice pics Major always good to see some action shots. Question are you testing these girls before going bb or are you just blasting everything raw that comes around. Either way be careful out there.I just blast my way out there. These girls that I pick up are not street hookers or drug addicts so its no problem. Plus they look healthy.

Major
03-13-12, 00:49
I just blast my way out there. These girls that I pick up are not street hookers or drug addicts. Plus they lare young and look healthy.

Trick Williams
03-13-12, 03:55
Excellent posts Major! Keep that Dominican heat coming.

Jiggydus
03-13-12, 11:53
I think DR is next on my visit list. First Haiti, now DR. Nice job Major.

Major
03-13-12, 13:28
Will post more juicy pics next time.

Tempoecorto
03-13-12, 19:40
(barrio chicks seldom gets to eat out at fast food joints)

Went for the muffin bareback. And luckily for me she is on some kind of birth control. Were they give her a shot every 3 month. Creampied the muffin like an animal 2 times missionary

In this country when it comes to girls and money you have learn to allways tell them tommorrow.Hmmm. Perhaps I am reading this the wrong way?

1. Whether one wants to deposit his DNA deep in the crevice of a woman, is strictly not my business. I do not want to know it but I will take it. Even as part of the bragging right.

2. On the other hand, unwanted pregnancy for a woman may not be such a nice thing. I am not the party here and I am sure the woman has to make a judgment call on that but this has ramifications for the life of a young woman.

3. While it comes to showing respect to a woman, there are two things that are important to me. That you do not do things in a cavalier fashion by taking chances or by say,"hurling" some after-act pills at her hoping it would stick (others can correct me but I do not think this would be accepted by women in our inner cities). And in our international context, that you do not show a neo-colonial mentality of treating a person as an object when you are from the first world and the other "has not seen the insides of a fast-food restaurant". Many women, because of lack of opportunities, accept / do things that women here would not even dream of and so all the more, it calls for sensitivity.

Perhaps I am over-reacting but I AM from the third world and people in poor places are as human as anyone else. Perhaps this young gentleman is showing his respect the old-fashioned way anyway but I just wanted my thoughts to be abundantly clear.

Frannie
03-13-12, 21:52

More picks on the way.I doubt whether these girls believe in Santa Claus or in your claims, and they are perfectly capable of knowing the difference between a dollar store perfume and a more expensive designer brand perfume from the airport duty free. Probably they are much too classy to tell you.

Mr Enternational
03-13-12, 22:06
I doubt whether these girls believe in Santa Claus or in your claims, and they are perfectly capable of knowing the difference between a dollar store perfume and a more expensive designer brand perfume from the airport duty free. Probably they are much too classy to tell you.I didn't want to be the one to bring it up. LOL. My Dominican friends in the states tell me about how snobbish some chicks are in DR. They say that when you approach some women the first thing they do is check your clothes to see if you are wearing Ralph Lauren and Hilfiger and not some cheap knock offs. So despite popular belief they do know the difference. My Dominicana in NY bought me an Aeropostale sweater for Christmas but it was too small. I told her that I didn't need it and probably would not wear it anyway, but she insisted on taking it back to get the right size. Since I had seen the brand mentioned by guys in this tread before I made the connection. So that was my opportunity to ask why Dominicanos like Aeropostale so much. All she could tell me was that it is fashionable.

BionicMan
03-13-12, 22:24
Hmmm. Perhaps I am reading this the wrong way?

Perhaps I am over-reacting but I AM from the third world and people in poor places are as human as anyone else. Perhaps this young gentleman is showing his respect the old-fashioned way anyway but I just wanted my thoughts to be abundantly clear.I think the same way. I do pay a lot of respect to hookers as, at the end of the day, is not an easy job, even if paid.

Despite all what can one say, just imagine yourself licking pussies for a few hours a day, for a fee, could be rather boring, tiring and, why not, not even as nice as it might sound.

Kman1
03-14-12, 06:34
IMHO, I am not sure what kind of girls/pros these mongers are talking about in the DR. But the ones I have been seeing in Sosua / Santiago / SD, not one ever discriminated me by what I was wearing, esp in terms of designer wear, like my response to Alwayshornys post a while ago, I used to dress up, but not anymore in Sosua. Its all about how you behave. If you are a "Gentleman", you are a winner. I almost always wear a collared t-shirt and shorts (that don't show no brandname outside).

On second thoughts, maybe when I get to a higher level of kinship which is beyond mongering levels it may matter.

Kman1
03-14-12, 06:51
IMHO, this is not fair to the poster. You cannot put the DR "so called ignorant" woman on a pedestal. They damn well know what they are getting into, no if's or but's about it. Again, what happens between two consenting adults in their bedroom is all about their choice, don't try to get into their pants (thats ISG policy too).

Hmmm. Perhaps I am reading this the wrong way?

1. Whether one wants to deposit his DNA deep in the crevice of a woman, is strictly not my business. I do not want to know it but I will take it. Even as part of the bragging right.

2. On the other hand, unwanted pregnancy for a woman may not be such a nice thing. I am not the party here and I am sure the woman has to make a judgment call on that but this has ramifications for the life of a young woman.

3. While it comes to showing respect to a woman, there are two things that are important to me. That you do not do things in a cavalier fashion by taking chances or by say,"hurling" some after-act pills at her hoping it would stick (others can correct me but I do not think this would be accepted by women in our inner cities). And in our international context, that you do not show a neo-colonial mentality of treating a person as an object when you are from the first world and the other "has not seen the insides of a fast-food restaurant". Many women, because of lack of opportunities, accept / do things that women here would not even dream of and so all the more, it calls for sensitivity.

Perhaps I am over-reacting but I AM from the third world and people in poor places are as human as anyone else. Perhaps this young gentleman is showing his respect the old-fashioned way anyway but I just wanted my thoughts to be abundantly clear.

Tempoecorto
03-14-12, 08:45
IMHO, this is not fair to the poster. You cannot put the DR "so called ignorant" woman on a pedestal. They damn well know what they are getting into, no if's or but's about it. Again, what happens between two consenting adults in their bedroom is all about their choice, don't try to get into their pants (thats ISG policy too).

Point noted. No question about putting anyone on a pedestal -I am leery of treating one as object. Especially because there is a reference to "non-seasoned non-pros" who I would imagine would be more gullible than a seasoned Pro. Besides, I only expressed my concern without judging, clearly recognizing a priori, your point on consenting adults.

My main point was about respect. Treating someone the way I would like to be treated - here another human who has a different station in life. Because I am never sure of my infallibility, I have also stated my mea culpa as well.

Kman1
03-14-12, 09:30
Point noted. No question about putting anyone on a pedestal.I am leery of treating one as object. Especially because there is a reference to "non-seasoned non-pros" who I would imagine would be more gullible than a seasoned Pro. Besides, I only expressed my concern without judging, clearly recognizing a priori, your point on consenting adults.

My main point was about respect. Treating someone the way I would like to be treated. Here another human who has a different station in life. Because I am never sure of my infallibility, I have also stated my mea culpa as well.First of all I like you since you respond to any post even if its against you, and you have good writing skills, really good. But judgement is altogether a different game that you nor any other single monger can master / conquer. Its beyond Nationality, Race etc, its all between individuals seeing each other as they are, without which there will be no love, family, relationships etc. In corollary, . I forget what I was going to say, honestly I had a really good point but I am totally drunk. Will get back with my point asap. LOL.

Tempoecorto
03-14-12, 17:04
First of all I like you since you respond to any post even if its against you, and you have good writing skills, really good. But judgement is altogether a different game that you nor any other single monger can master / conquer. Its beyond Nationality, Race etc, its all between individuals seeing each other as they are, without which there will be no love, family, relationships etc. In corollary, . I forget what I was going to say, honestly I had a really good point but I am totally drunk. Will get back with my point asap. LOL.Ah. Self-deprecation is the most endearing quality I find in human beings and your note here is proof that you have that. With the disarming last lines.

I will wait for you to make your point but what was THE POINT I was trying to make, LOL?

PolyOrchid
03-16-12, 23:12
Perhaps I am over-reacting but I AM from the third world and people in poor places are as human as anyone else. Perhaps this young gentleman is showing his respect the old-fashioned way anyway but I just wanted my thoughts to be abundantly clear.Bravo for you, TC! Yes, these girls can be callous sometimes but many times it's because they've been treated badly by cavaliers. I'm with you: these girls, whether from the barrio or wherever, have hearts, souls, dreams, hopes and aspirations. For all the great things they give us, let's treat them with kindness, caring, and some human decency.

Charles Pooter
03-17-12, 23:38
If you are a "Gentleman", you are a winner. I almost always wear a collared t-shirt and shorts.If "gentlemen" wear shorts, I dread to think what those who aren't gentlemen wear. Kilts? Jockstraps? Pantyhose?

Tempoecorto
03-18-12, 15:54
If "gentlemen" wear shorts, I dread to think what those who aren't gentlemen wear. Kilts? Jockstraps? Pantyhose?Oh. See'mon Charles! Kilts are very respectable. Your namesake Prince Charles often wears one with the Scottish legion events. Short and kilts are a lot nicer healthwise too as venting is optimal. LOL

Locman75
03-18-12, 17:46
Will post more juicy pics next time.Nice pics. I have to make a trip asap LOL. I just hope I don't go down there and wife anyone up LOL

Ath Trainer
03-18-12, 18:18
Oh. See'mon Charles! Kilts are very respectable. Your namesake Prince Charles often wears one with the Scottish legion events. Short and kilts are a lot nicer healthwise too as venting is optimal. LOLWhat about the jocks and the pantyhose?

Tempoecorto
03-18-12, 19:14
What about the jocks and the pantyhose?Ah. No idea brother and not curious either! LOL.

BondStyle
03-19-12, 05:33
For a second I thought I was reading the Wall Street Journal Online.

I agree with the notion that real stunners can demand a little more, but always within reason and comparison of the going prices of the market. We can't let these chicas start a Tulip rush for pussy in Sosua. The fact is, that it is abundant and extremely accessable, and the simple law of supply and demand forces it's value down. These stunners will try to get away with as much as we let them guys. I am the first to say that I will pay a little more for a hot one, but eventhough this will be my first trip to Sosua; I have been reading this and the Brazil, Cuban, Costa Rican, and several other coutries for years, and what I read repeatedly was how dumb American and European tourists began paying these girls outrageous prices and before you knew it had driven the prices up and ruined a good thing for everybody. We have to keep this in mind while we negotiate with these girls, and your hard on is telling" yes, yes ". That we have an obligation to our fellow mongers who have so graciously shared the knowledge of their exploits, so we too could experience what we would never even get close to here in the states and even Europe. An obligation to keep those prices down guys, and not be so Gullible and easily swayed by the bitches. Just remember that those 1200-1500 that you are giving here for her dirty deed, is 5 times as much as should would earn in any meanial job she has at her disposal for 1/5 the hours. It's like paying a Hoe here $1000 bucks for a couple of hours. Just keep that in mind while your staring at that big ass. LOL.

Azazel

Kman1
03-19-12, 07:39
Quote Originally Posted by Kman1 [View Original Post]

If you are a "Gentleman", you are a winner. I almost always wear a collared t-shirt and shorts.

If "gentlemen" wear shorts, I dread to think what those who aren't gentlemen wear. Kilts? Jockstraps? Pantyhose?You made some clever humor combining my sentences. Good for you, and good for me too, since you accepted I am a gentleman/winner. LOL.

Its all debatable, how you dress ultimately is your choice. But telling someone you need to dress up in Sosua or anywhere in the DR for basic mongering is plain misleading. I presume you live in the DR and some ISG members travel there extensively, so you have other views, I go for a few days at a time once or twice a year and I am telling what works for me.

I guess its time for a photo gallery cleanup and that we return this thread for its purpose.

Mani Domi
03-25-12, 12:24
My Girl From jarabacoa dr.

Jaosousa
03-25-12, 17:16
My Girl From jarabacoa dr.Nice pics.

Tempoecorto
03-25-12, 20:10
My Girl From jarabacoa dr.Hello, Mani Domi: I believe Jao while complimenting you is sending you a message as well. Rightly so! Thanks.

Azmodeus Fl
03-26-12, 03:38
Title says it all.

My Girl From jarabacoa dr.

Kman1
03-26-12, 06:41
My Girl From jarabacoa dr.Great pics MD. You are all substance, no nonsense. Hats off to you.

Mani Domi
03-26-12, 23:32
Thanks guys. Her name is Yoli. I took the drive from Bani to Jarabacoa for the first time to meet her and it was worth it. The town is nice and this chick is nice too. Will be going back in may to see her and a few more girls in the capital.

Mani Domi
03-28-12, 01:13
More pics of yoli. some of this pictures are older. she has since gained a few pounds. still looks nice

Scotch
04-13-12, 19:28
Hey big girls need love too LOL.

Here is a few

Tempoecorto
04-13-12, 20:02

Here is a fewI love this kind. By the way, what is this place. The view is beautiful.

Scotch
04-13-12, 20:20
Wake up you have to leave I am finish. I am not paying overtime.

SavePros321
04-13-12, 20:27

Here is a fewThanks for the photos. Nice view, by the way. Where were you staying?

Brother P
04-13-12, 20:30
[

Nice pics! What hotel did you stay in?

QUOTE=Scotch; 1268665]Hey big girls need love too LOL.

Here is a few[/QUOTE]

CAZ391
04-13-12, 20:30
Wake up you have to leave I am finish. I am not paying overtime.I am asking this because after clicking on the Photo Gallery header your post with attached pics came up.

And my Presidente (believe it or not available where I live) which was just beginning to go down my throat wound up going.

The other way as I rolled in laughter with your rather succinct multimedia depiction of that age old question!

Luckily it was only two pics, any more and I think a blood vessel would have let go up in the ol' cabeza!

Well Done!

CAZ391

OldKool
04-13-12, 22:22
I know how to wake her up.

Wake up you have to leave I am finish. I am not paying overtime.

Locman75
04-14-12, 06:02
Wake up you have to leave I am finish. I am not paying overtime.Look at her laying there so peaceful and tranquil. Good lord, please provide some kind of trip report before I go crazy LOL.

Scotch
04-15-12, 02:31
Right on the beach no girls on deck.

Nice place but quiet and not a party place like say new garden.

Mani Domi
04-28-12, 13:06
been seeing her for over 3 years now. From Santo Domingo. please do not ask for contact info.

MiamiHeatLuver
04-28-12, 15:24
been seeing her for over 3 years now. From Santo Domingo. please do not ask for contact info.Wow that's a whole lotta ass! Thanks for sharing!

PM me the contact info. Jajajajajaja jk.

Orgasmico
04-28-12, 22:06
been seeing her for over 3 years now. From Santo Domingo. please do not ask for contact info.Cool. I see you got good taste. Glad to see something other than the weaved-up Sosua crackheads on here. This ones for you

Tempoecorto
04-28-12, 23:09
Cool. I see you got good taste.Pretty young woman! Calls for a pat on the back!

Qualude
04-29-12, 00:59
Cool. I see you got good taste. Glad to see something other than the weaved-up Sosua crackheads on here. This ones for youOrgamico, nice pics, what is the first name of the chica in the purple shirt? Looks like a girl who used to work at one of the clubs a few years ago.

Mani Domi
04-29-12, 13:05
Cool. I see you got good taste. Glad to see something other than the weaved-up Sosua crackheads on here. This ones for youThanks. Nice looking girl you got there.

Locman75
04-29-12, 19:30
been seeing her for over 3 years now. From Santo Domingo. please do not ask for contact info.Mani Domi, I must say that I'm very impressed in your selection. I must crown you with a new nickname. Senor Mami Domi Aka The Don of the Dymes!

Scotch
05-01-12, 04:22
I know they look ruff; but with 2000 pacos to dress up you would never know.

Scotch
05-01-12, 04:39
Before and afther plus 2000DR

Scotch
05-01-12, 05:01
I miss this hotel

Scotch
05-01-12, 06:06
Western Unoin Broke us up. They would not allow me to send pennies and I had no more dollars to send.

SavePros321
05-01-12, 14:48
Western Unoin Broke us up. They would not allow me to send pennies and I had no more dollars to send.Thanks for the photos Scotch. They all look very nostalgic. I did not find out about the DR until '08. Just goes to show us all that it's always been the same game; only the players change. These women had their place in the sun at one time (2003-2004) ; now they've been replaced by younger chicas who will also be replaced eventually.

Kman1
05-02-12, 04:18
I picked her for a TLN from Classicos on a slow Tues night. Only positive is I was impressed with her Oral skills, I would say she can suck the chrome out of a doorknob! I know I sound like a male chauvinist. (well thats what this forum is all about.) Other than that she was no good for TLN, she did a really weird thing where she would put her knee out while sleeping to keep me away, I was really tired and no way was trying to fuck like a rabbit but she kept that up all night and actually asked for extra tip (on top of 3k pesos) for second shot the next morning. So, definitely I would only recommend for a ST just because she impressed with her oral skills.

LoveFiveStar
05-07-12, 21:23

Nice place but quiet and not a party place like say new garden.Hotel does look nice. Bed looks comfy. I used to stay at Sosua Bay Hotel, but I hear their not open at the moment. How much per night and do you have a contact number.

Stmp24
05-08-12, 05:23
This one name is Dari. She is a real freak. Found her in Sosua, but she is a campo girl.Had her when I was in Sosua in December. She definitely got a soft azz. Tits are a bit saggy but they get the job done.

Major
05-31-12, 03:17
Hey Guys.

Been a little time since last post. Incredible busy bangin (including giving free surf lessons to this 18 year old chick)

Took her to the Bush 20 meters from the beach and smashed the shit out of her. 2 hours later we went to the cabanas to wash of the sand and round 2.

Parasitius
05-31-12, 22:56
Nice man! BTW who are the other two chicks!

Hey Guys.

Been a little time since last post. Incredible busy bangin (including giving free surf lessons to this 18 year old chick)

Took her to the Bush 20 meters from the beach and smashed the shit out of her. 2 hours later we went to the cabanas to wash of the sand and round 2.

PaulInce
09-12-12, 20:29
I know nothing about this place. Can some experienced pros give me the lowdown. What are the costs & how easy is it get some action?

Charles Pooter
09-13-12, 05:01
I know nothing about this place. Can some experienced pros give me the lowdown?Which place? Anyway, this is the Photo Gallery, for posting pictures only. When you have worked out which place you are asking about, post your question in the appropriate section and someone may be able to help you.

Rraabboonnii
09-14-12, 19:04
This chick real name is Daniella and some monger wifed her up, smh tsk tsk.

https://www.facebook.com/ivelindaniela.castillocuetoWait until she gets to American and discovers that short balding black men with dreadlocks are not whats in on the teenage scene. That's when she would discover some dominican guy from elementary school that left for america 12 years ago on facebook. Don't marry a hooker.

Orgasmico
09-15-12, 13:46
This chick real name is Daniella and some monger wifed her up, smh tsk tsk.

https://www.facebook.com/ivelindaniela.castillocuetoYes, but any nudes you guys have?

OldKool
09-15-12, 18:58
Look at her smile she is having fun.

Yes, but any nudes you guys have?

Dmyth
09-28-12, 02:29
Yes, but any nudes you guys have?That's a nice spread, did you need a bibb?

TomJackin
09-28-12, 06:01
Yes, but any nudes you guys have?That is a great pic of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!

Thanks for sharing!

Gas6459
09-28-12, 19:27
Wait until she gets to American and discovers that short balding black men with dreadlocks are not whats in on the teenage scene. That's when she would discover some dominican guy from elementary school that left for america 12 years ago on facebook. Don't marry a hooker.Probably very true. What happens in DR should stay in The DR, including girlfriends.

DetJunky
10-07-12, 00:37
I am in the same boat, I have been to DR for many years just for P2P actions, been to la passion, clubs etc. Decided to bring a honey back home, I am 45+, big bear belly and quite. She is 21 and has limited education and nice.

I met these two girls via introduction agency, they see seem nice, introduced me to their families. I am not sure how much I can trust them, if she is a flight risk and will cheat on me with another DR illegal. Also my worry, if the has some past P2P history and just playing a game etc. I have not decided which one to pick yet, dating both or at least going out with both.

Please let me know if you have seen them at any p2p clubs and any 411 on them, appreciate any info.

Photos and links to the profiles.

http://www.romancelatina.com/en/member/profile.php?profile_id=1979814

http://www.romancelatina.com/en/member/profile.php?profile_id=1979813

Probably very true. What happens in DR should stay in The DR, including girlfriends.

SavePros321
10-07-12, 01:01
i am in the same boat, i have been to dr for many years just for p2p actions, been to la passion, clubs etc. decided to bring a honey back home, i am 45+, big bear belly and quite. she is 21 and has limited education and nice.

i met these two girls via introduction agency, they see seem nice, introduced me to their families. i am not sure how much i can trust them, if she is a flight risk and will cheat on me with another dr illegal. also my worry, if the has some past p2p history and just playing a game etc. i have not decided which one to pick yet, dating both or at least going out with both.

please let me know if you have seen them at any p2p clubs and any 411 on them, appreciate any info.the acronym you are looking for is p4p. p2p stands for "peer to peer" such as internet file sharing.

Monte Q
10-07-12, 02:20
I am in the same boat, I have been to DR for many years just for P2P actions, been to la passion, clubs etc. Decided to bring a honey back home, I am 45+, big bear belly and quite. She is 21 and has limited education and nice.

I met these two girls via introduction agency, they see seem nice, introduced me to their families. I am not sure how much I can trust them, if she is a flight risk and will cheat on me with another DR illegal. Also my worry, if the has some past P2P history and just playing a game etc. I have not decided which one to pick yet, dating both or at least going out with both.

Please let me know if you have seen them at any p2p clubs and any 411 on them, appreciate any info.DetJunky,

Either I am misreading your post here or you seem a little confused here. You met these girls and their families in DR? Hmm, the profiles state that the girls are from Columbia, not DR. One is 26 and the other 30. I guess with limited education I guess you mean they do not speak English well, such as mistake beer with bear, quite with quiet, p2p with p4p? ; p

Somehow I get the feeling here someone here is either advertising two girls from the same town in Columbia, or just trolling LOL, because honestly, if you are for real (I mean no offense here, but come on) , I will bite and state, that if you are really toying with the idea of throwing your sanity away for the sake of not being alone or whatever your motivation is to decide to import a wife, coming to these forums to vet and help you pick which one, I have to give you one suggestion: Save yourself the headaches and grief, and keep on mongering. The con list of why you not want to marry and import a wife and her entire family, regardless if she is p4p or not, is very long, and the pro list is alarmingly short.

DJ FourMoney
10-07-12, 11:24
Probably very true. What happens in DR should stay in The DR, including girlfriends.Likely not true and you guys are cynical at best, but likely in reality much worst.

If you can't figure out how not to bring back a woman that's dishonest then whatever happens to you is justly deserved. Men especially Western men, especially White men give women way too much credit, way too much credit for fooling them. No most men IGNORE obvious red flags and then blame the women instead of themselves. This of course is made much easier by the woman being from a developing country where it conveniently dovetails with stereotypical warnings from so-called "well meaning family members".

Funny how that works. So when I read yet another train wreck from a White man that goes into (insert country) brings back a woman and ends up in divorce court (again in most cases) explains to me that maybe you should stick to P4P you barely get that right.

You Can
10-07-12, 17:52
FYI: its Colombia.

DetJunky,

Either I am misreading your post here or you seem a little confused here. You met these girls and their families in DR? Hmm, the profiles state that the girls are from Columbia, not DR. One is 26 and the other 30. I guess with limited education I guess you mean they do not speak English well, such as mistake beer with bear, quite with quiet, p2p with p4p? ; p

Somehow I get the feeling here someone here is either advertising two girls from the same town in Columbia, or just trolling LOL, because honestly, if you are for real (I mean no offense here, but come on) , I will bite and state, that if you are really toying with the idea of throwing your sanity away for the sake of not being alone or whatever your motivation is to decide to import a wife, coming to these forums to vet and help you pick which one, I have to give you one suggestion: Save yourself the headaches and grief, and keep on mongering. The con list of why you not want to marry and import a wife and her entire family, regardless if she is p4p or not, is very long, and the pro list is alarmingly short.

ImJetSetter
10-08-12, 02:55
Yes, but any nudes you guys have?Nice, anymore?

Cagep1967
10-08-12, 04:11
I just started talking to this new girl and we've made a date for a weekend coming up. We've been talking almost daily and I asked her what she was doing and she said laundry, then forwarded a picture to prove it.

It's from her cell through a mirror in the laundry area a little dark, but you'll get the idea. On a scale from 1 to 10 let me know.

TriKey43
10-09-12, 05:16
I have to say that bringing a lady from a Third World Country is a very risky proposition and that entails about serious financial consequences. Think about Immigration fees, visa processing fees, medical examinations and health inspections, if she has never received any immunization shots, they won't let her in the USA until she is all cleared. However, this is a very time consuming process and expensive. And second of all, there's likely that most of the females from a Third World Country will have a change of personality and become less devoted to their husbands, which leads to marriage problems and costly divorces. Remember the saying goes."Diamonds are a girl's best friend" and why do most ladies are unwilling to share the money with her husband, even if she'd won the lottery? In this generation of (younger women) Men need pussy. Women need money! So, if he ain't got any money. She's going to dump him no matter what and that's just simple.

[QUOTE=Monte Q; 1334902]DetJunky,

Either I am misreading your post here or you seem a little confused here. You met these girls and their families in DR? Hmm, the profiles state that the girls are from Columbia, not DR. One is 26 and the other 30. I guess with limited education I guess you mean they do not speak English well, such as mistake beer with bear, quite with quiet, p2p with p4p?

Somehow I get the feeling here someone here is either advertising two girls from the same town in Columbia, or just trolling LOL, because honestly, if you are for real (I mean no offense here, but come on) , I will bite and state, that if you are really toying with the idea of throwing your sanity away for the sake of not being alone or whatever your motivation is to decide to import a wife, coming to these forums to vet and help you pick which one, I have to give you one suggestion: Save yourself the headaches and grief, and keep on mongering. The con list of why you not want to marry and import a wife and her entire family, regardless if she is p4p or not, is very long, and the pro list is alarming.

Sobaje
10-09-12, 16:12

Nice place but quiet and not a party place like say new garden.Nice! How much cost?

You Can
10-09-12, 17:39
I go with a 7!

I just started talking to this new girl and we've made a date for a weekend coming up. We've been talking almost daily and I asked her what she was doing and she said laundry, then forwarded a picture to prove it.

It's from her cell through a mirror in the laundry area a little dark, but you'll get the idea. On a scale from 1 to 10 let me know.

Cagep1967
10-09-12, 23:50
I go with a 7!The photo is dark taken in her laundry room with her cell, this is what she looks like with a real camera.

OldKool
10-10-12, 00:03
You have a winner there buddy. She is going to break your dick off. She knows what a man wants and is willing to give it up. Bring your toys cause you have a real play thing.

You Can
10-10-12, 01:04
I will move her up to 8. 5 she looks pretty nice. The other photo was grainly. Of course I don't judge any body by looks alone. Hopefully she is a kool fun time girl. I prefer that more then looks. She definitely looks nice.

The photo is dark taken in her laundry room with her cell, this is what she looks like with a real camera.

Cagep1967
10-10-12, 02:20
I will move her up to 8. 5 she looks pretty nice. The other photo was grainly. Of course I don't judge any body by looks alone. Hopefully she is a kool fun time girl. I prefer that more then looks. She definitely looks nice.
She may move up in to the number 1 position, depending on how things progress. The only problem is she has 2 kids. But she definitely is quite the looker.

Hillbilly69
10-10-12, 02:23
The photo is dark taken in her laundry room with her cell, this is what she looks like with a real camera.I got no problem with your new novia but you left us all hanging on what happened to your last one with the spyware shit and stuff. WTF happened?

Cagep1967
10-10-12, 02:48
I got no problem with your new novia but you left us all hanging on what happened to your last one with the spyware shit and stuff. WTF happened?Mykeylogger. Com is great. She doesn't do anything bad, actually pretty boring, we fight all the damn time, I see her from time to time. But we had a blow out where I did something I never did in my life before (I hit a girl).

I'm pretty sure I posted the drama.

Of course she forgave me and even took most of the blame for pushing me to it, but it has not been the same since.

The other day I got sick (parasite) I went to the clinic for antibiotic IV and she had called me, I told her what happened, she shows up to the clinic and would not leave my side. Stuck to me like glue for 3 days. Made me soup and took care of me but when I was better she would not leave me alone for a second. The last straw was when she got in my car and would not leave, I parked at a restaurant for breakfast and left her outside and told her not too come in or I would embarrass her. She stayed outside crying and finally went home. I told her if she wants to be with me she needs to be less dependent and a lot less clingy.

I will wait and see, meanwhile I have other options.

BigxRatedGuy
11-14-12, 20:27
Yes, but any nudes you guys have?I was in D. R. Nov 5th to 10th 2012 and I saw this girl. Like you said this is suppose to be married. I saw the guy. I am going to fuck this girl next time I am in D. R.

Score77
12-23-12, 18:50
Anyone posting new pics?

Geolopes
01-10-13, 05:03
Anyone posting new pics?I just put up 10 nice box pics on that thread from my recent trip to BlackBeards. Have at it. Enjoy the view.

Geolopes
01-10-13, 05:08
Anyone posting new pics?OK, here's a teaser of a BB's box. Immediate post coital, naturally, hence the wreckage. Hey, somebody has to do this, right? Just saying

Eloshine
01-12-13, 18:11
Hey Guys,

I'm seriously thinking of going to DR for the first time over MLK weekend (next weekend) , and was wondering if I'll have a tough time finding a non-black looking girl. It seems to me that all the images of girls I see in this forum are black looking or near-black. I'd be very happy with a girl that looks Puerto Rican (unfortunately, PR is too costly for me and the mongering action doesn't seem good there) or plain-Latina.

Thanks!

If anybody is going down there next weekend, I'd be interested in meeting up.

Geolopes
01-13-13, 20:18
Hey Guys,

I'm seriously thinking of going to DR for the first time over MLK weekend (next weekend) , and was wondering if I'll have a tough time finding a non-black looking girl. It seems to me that all the images of girls I see in this forum are black looking or near-black. I'd be very happy with a girl that looks Puerto Rican (unfortunately, PR is too costly for me and the mongering action doesn't seem good there) or plain-Latina.

Thanks!

If anybody is going down there next weekend, I'd be interested in meeting up.Their own govt. Statistics have it at 20% white. 60% brown, and 20% black and their race, if you want to call it that, is put on their cedulas. Many of the light skinned girls come from the Santiago area. The PR look is all over the place, don't worry about it. Enjoy yourself man.

SavePros321
01-13-13, 22:06
Hey Guys,

Thanks!

If anybody is going down there next weekend, I'd be interested in meeting up.You should try Costa Rica or Central America instead. Over half the population or more in the DR is of African decent. And that's not including the Haitians there or Dominicans with Haitian blood.

Full Episode: Haiti & the Dominican Republic: An Island Divided

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/black-in-latin-america/featured/haiti-the-dominican-republic-an-island-divided-watch-full-episode/165/

Hopefully you didn't book your ticket without doing your research first. Not sure why you would decide on the DR without knowing what the women there look like first.

Rick Rock
01-14-13, 06:16
Hey Guys,

Thanks!

If anybody is going down there next weekend, I'd be interested in meeting up.Outside of the political elite and upper classes concentrated in Santiago and some parts of the capital, Dominicans are Africans who happen to speak Spanish. That's the reality even if they and their admirers want to pretend otherwise. If you don't want a black girl, it'd be one of the worst places for you to go, especially if you intended on staying in a place like Sosua. There are some light brown girls and even the occasional very light girl, but you won't confuse any working girls in the DR as having come from Spain.

White and light skinned girls are much easier to find in Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Venezuela. If you want white girls who speak Spanish, Chile and Argentina are good bets. Or Spain.

Don Antonio
01-18-13, 16:28
That's complete and utter non-sense ("Dominicans are Africans"). May I suggest you read up on Dominican history.

Now, even if your statement were about Haiti, it still be wrong. Because most Haitians don't speak Spanish and Spanish is not an official language of the country.

Outside of the political elite and upper classes concentrated in Santiago and some parts of the capital, Dominicans are Africans who happen to speak Spanish. [.]

SavePros321
01-19-13, 17:34
That's complete and utter non-sense ("Dominicans are Africans"). May I suggest you read up on Dominican history.

Now, even if your statement were about Haiti, it still be wrong. Because most Haitians don't speak Spanish and Spanish is not an official language of the country.Did you not watch the video link I posted to the documentary? What about "Dominican history" are we missing?

Is it the part about the population of the Tainos being almost completely wiped out by Colombus and his gang from disease? The part about the DR being the first slave trade hub in the Caribbean? Or maybe the part about Haiti taking over the entire island for 20 years?

At least post a reference when you are disputing someone else's claim as "utter non-sense":

"By the 18th century, Taíno society had been devastated by introduced diseases such as smallpox, as well as other factors such as intermarriages and forced assimilation into the plantation economy that Spain imposed in its Caribbean colonies, with its subsequent importation of African slave workers."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta%C3%ADno_people.

"According to the CIA World Factbook, the Dominican population is 73% multiracial, 16% white, and 11% black. The multiracial population is primarily a mixture of European and African, but there is as well a minor Taíno element in the population; research published in 2010 showed that 15% of Dominicans have Taíno ancestry, and 70% have African genes."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic

Again, see the PBS documentary I linked to a few posts below called "Black in Latin America".

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/black-in-latin-america/featured/haiti-the-dominican-republic-an-island-divided-watch-full-episode/165/

Buscemi
01-19-13, 18:00
I thought this was the photo gallery, not the Taino debate thread?

Mr Enternational
01-19-13, 18:29

Now, even if your statement were about Haiti, it still be wrong. Because most Haitians don't speak Spanish and Spanish is not an official language of the country.So what are they? They certainly are not European. I will move this discussion to the General thread.

DJ FourMoney
01-21-13, 14:04
Outside of the political elite and upper classes concentrated in Santiago and some parts of the capital, Dominicans are Africans who happen to speak Spanish. That's the reality even if they and their admirers want to pretend otherwise. If you don't want a black girl, it'd be one of the worst places for you to go, especially if you intended on staying in a place like Sosua. There are some light brown girls and even the occasional very light girl, but you won't confuse any working girls in the DR as having come from Spain.

White and light skinned girls are much easier to find in Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Venezuela. If you want white girls who speak Spanish, Chile and Argentina are good bets. Or Spain.From the top.

Argies mostly have no arse, very attractive otherwise lots of European blood floating around.

Cuba is hard to get too, not impossible but you can't simply jump on a plane and fly down there.

Colombia, Brazil and Peru have sizable Afro decent populations.

Ticas tend to be short (under 5'5 in most cases). Lots of "White" skin women there.

Venezuela and I like Chavez BTW, the women are fine, just not much noise on ISG about it.

Actually I want a White girl that speaks English, Bi-Lingual is perfectly fine. I've heard bad things about Chile and Spain being so-so.

There are some Light Skin / White skin women in DR which is what I would be chasing, not for P4P but to handcuff one. Most long time ISG'er's know that though.

Cagep1967
01-21-13, 15:05
Here is a back shot of a new girl I was with, regular girl (non pro / non working girl). Her family has money, her dad owns a hotel (cabana) and a car dealership.

One note: This girl has learned the art of the blowjob, when I get ready to drop my load in her mouth, she doesn't stop and wait for it, she continues to suck until I finish. Not too many girls know how to do that, my main girl doesn't and a lot of the pros don't either. They just wait, catch and spit. This girls sucks until the last drop. Then makes a mad dash for the bathroom to spit.

The Main One
02-03-13, 20:18
The Girl with the White bikini top body is amazing. She had a little attitude then she got real nice after. They test you then let up depending on your response. Have a pic but no flash in a darker room. Quality sucks!

I apologize for getting off thread, let me make it up to the group.

From my first trip to Sosua, January 2010 (see the Sosua discussion for the story, pretty funny)

WestRoc
02-23-13, 05:10
I would like to thank all the members such as D Quick, Kman1, Greek Niko, Grandnash 84 who post great pics. These keep us dreaming.

I would like to remind many others this is the photo gallery not the comment section.

Pescador Loco
03-01-13, 22:28
I agree. Too much talk and not enough pics here. What the page needs is some tits. Dominican self portrait.

OldKool
03-01-13, 23:14
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Pete Benetar
03-02-13, 01:43
What the page needs is some tits.I like a girl's cleavage reminds me of butt crack. Apologies for banana n cream. Just couldn't get that damn dick out of there.

Pescador Loco
03-03-13, 20:02
I like a girl's cleavage reminds me of butt crack. Apologies for banana n cream. Just couldn't get that damn dick out of there.Thanks for sharing amigo. Great shots. Love those beautiful melones.

Pete Benetar
03-03-13, 20:46
Thanks for sharing amigo. Great shots. Love those beautiful melones.Thanks Bro; though to be honest they're not Dominican but African. Never took good pics the couple of times I was in DR and found curves a bit juicier on the darker meat in Haiti. Your girls' tatas are something most bountiful by the way and kudos to you too!

oops, forgot to add a pic since this IS a photo gallery, haha, since one poster (recently removed post I believe) said you cannot find boobies in PI, this is a set of D cups from Angeles City so I would beg to differ.

Chris Long
03-05-13, 03:17
A few photos from last weeks trip to Santo Domingo.

Chris Long
03-05-13, 03:19
A few more photos from last weeks trip to Santo Domingo.

Kman1
03-06-13, 04:35
A few more photos from last weeks trip to Santo Domingo.Nice pics Chris Long.

Kman1
03-06-13, 04:54
I would like to thank all the members such as D Quick, Kman1, Greek Niko, Grandnash 84 who post great pics. These keep us dreaming.

I would like to remind many others this is the photo gallery not the comment section.Salud Senor WestRoc. Thanks for the appreciation. Haven't been to DR in a while. Couple of reasons. Ticket prices are not the same anymore, just can't find the same old good deals. Secondly, too much trouble with the local street mafia (referring to Sosua) , can anyone please update the latest on the faggot Ramon?

Here's some pics if you like a lotta meat on the bone. I know I digress as these are from Panama, but a pic is a pic like a monger is a monger and I know mongers like pics.

Member #2666
03-21-13, 23:46
I like a girl's cleavage reminds me of butt crack. Apologies for banana n cream. Just couldn't get that damn dick out of there.Pete, is she in Sosua and if so who and where.

Thanks

Master Yoda
03-23-13, 01:28
Outside of the political elite and upper classes concentrated in Santiago and some parts of the capital, Dominicans are Africans who happen to speak Spanish. That's the reality even if they and their admirers want to pretend otherwise. If you don't want a black girl, it'd be one of the worst places for you to go, especially if you intended on staying in a place like Sosua. There are some light brown girls and even the occasional very light girl, but you won't confuse any working girls in the DR as having come from Spain.

White and light skinned girls are much easier to find in Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Venezuela. If you want white girls who speak Spanish, Chile and Argentina are good bets. Or Spain.Hmm.

This is an interesting discussion. I had been planning to Latin America. I too like a certain look but it's more the mestiza or triguena look. I am not that into the mulatto look that much.

The Venezuelans I have seen look darker to Dominicans. But I can't tell. I would like someone that has been to Venezuela, Colombia and DR to give me their opinion. I am not looking for the "White" blonde look just an off white, J LO,"latina" look.

Thanks.

Mr Enternational
03-23-13, 02:31
Pete, is she in Sosua and if so who and where.If it's a picture from Pete then more than likely it was taken in Africa.

Chris Long
03-31-13, 21:02
http://www.xvideos.com/video4179955/chris_long_gets_a_blow_job

Parkinsons
04-02-13, 13:17
http://www.xvideos.com/video4179955/chris_long_gets_a_blow_jobThanks for the vid!

Girl: "maybe you'll put this on Facebook"

You: "no, I promise you. NOT on Facebook!"

LOL

Cagep1967
04-03-13, 01:56
Here is a girl I know for a while who sent me some pics today.

Bliadun
04-03-13, 14:34
But despite her profession it's not cool to put her on internet.

You could have give her a mask.

http://www.xvideos.com/video4179955/chris_long_gets_a_blow_job

Chris Long
04-03-13, 23:46
But despite her profession it's not cool to put her on internet.

You could have give her a mask.Its not cool to pay for the whole night only to have her leave after a few pops.

Bliadun
04-04-13, 10:49
But maybe her photo, preferrably without a dick in her mouth would suffice?

3 reasons not to post such videos on internet:

1. You might be in trouble if she's got some relative with police connection, see recent discussion in Sosua reports.

2. Word gets out and it becomes more difficult to convince chicas to use camera during horizontal activities with guys who just want some sweet memories recorded for private collection.

3. Even if she's a bad performer, it's not a reason for her children to see mother in such video.

Just my 2 cents.

Its not cool to pay for the whole night only to have her leave after a few pops.

Chris Long
04-04-13, 18:25
But maybe her photo, preferrably without a dick in her mouth would suffice?

3 reasons not to post such videos on internet:

1. You might be in trouble if she's got some relative with police connection, see recent discussion in Sosua reports.

2. Word gets out and it becomes more difficult to convince chicas to use camera during horizontal activities with guys who just want some sweet memories recorded for private collection.

3. Even if she's a bad performer, it's not a reason for her children to see mother in such video.

Just my 2 cents.Especially when it's my dick.

1. Highly unlikely she will have relatives with the police in the DR. She is from the Philippines.

2. Word will only get out if people like you tell them they are on the internet."Mums the word"

3. Her children, which she has none (but for these girls it's just a matter of time before they get pregnant by a monger) should not be anywhere near a web site like this, if her future children ever see anything like this on a site like this than she is not doing her job as a parent.

I have lots of hard core video with her and others that I keep to myself and have not posted.

Chris

Jaosousa
04-04-13, 19:21
Especially when it's my dick.

1. Highly unlikely she will have relatives with the police in the DR. She is from the Philippines.

2. Word will only get out if people like you tell them they are on the internet."Mums the word"

3. Her children, which she has none (but for these girls it's just a matter of time before they get pregnant by a monger) should not be anywhere near a web site like this, if her future children ever see anything like this on a site like this than she is not doing her job as a parent.

I have lots of hard core video with her and others that I keep to myself and have not posted.

ChrisNice video.

Kim Kardashian made a fortune after her porno film. Paris Hilton didn't need money, her porno didn't hurt her.

Nixonbd
04-09-13, 00:17
Hmm.

This is an interesting discussion. I had been planning to Latin America. I too like a certain look but it's more the mestiza or triguena look. I am not that into the mulatto look that much.

The Venezuelans I have seen look darker to Dominicans. But I can't tell. I would like someone that has been to Venezuela, Colombia and DR to give me their opinion. I am not looking for the "White" blonde look just an off white, J LO,"latina" look.

Thanks.Generally, the DR girls from the North side of the island are darker complected, most likely due to the closeness to Haiti. The girls from the SD region are a mixed back; I dated one who looked as much Mexican as she did Dominican. I too tend to like the lighter skinned girls, but if she has a body and good looks, all pretenses are off the table. Check out a dating site like Dominican Cupid and you can see the variations on there.

Chris Long
04-16-13, 06:41
Mirlanda used to be a sweet heart now just another hardend puta out for the peso.

OldKool
04-16-13, 14:13
Being hard is required to survive the streets Sosua. Think of all the Jerks like our monger brothers who treat them like shit. The streets teach them how to be. Every now and then you can crack the shell. However the sweet thing is never quite what it was. She is cute. When they look like her it is very tempting.

Mirlanda used to be a sweet heart now just another hardend puta out for the peso.