PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Scotch
04-29-13, 02:43
Some girls who were doing a photo shoot at the New small bar not really a Club.

Its called the spot across from the D Latino Club.

The photo were with my Iphone so not perfect, but clear enough to see. Enjoy.

SwagMeOut
04-29-13, 08:30
Well after doing extensive research I've decided on the DR. I'm new to mongering, I feel it's one of the greatest hobbies of all time. Went to Thailand recently. I would like to thank everyone on ISG who gives POSITIVE advice on this subject.

I love latinos. Hell haven't even fucked more than 3-4 but I love their look. I was ill advised on here before, and I'm happy to say I've just purchased a ticket June 10th to DR.

Personally, I think guys need to stop with the pride and not insult each other, rather, GUIDE each other. After all GUIDE is within the name of this very website!

So. Within the next few weeks I will be compiling my first report, I talk a little TOO much so hopefully it will assist the newbie, I doubt an experienced monger needs advice.

I had a choice, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, DR, Jamaica.

Brazil. I don't speak portguese, and I hear not only is it difficult, but expensive.

Costa Rica = expensive.

Colomiba = the place I really yearned for. But my spanish is shi*

DR = I want white sand beaches with latino pussy. Why no one say DR DR DR?

Jamaiaca, I'm half Jamaiacan, it seems mandatory. Just not yet!

This might seem bad. But I'm cool with all races! I just want to know IF there is any young black guys around 23- 25 who do this 'mongering thing'. I travel alone and feel I'm the one of the only ones my age and race from UK!

I'd like to meet up with anyone my age. Although I can associate with someone elder, I feel I'll share more in common with a black or mix raced guy around 23-25 rather than a 50 year old white male. I don't think, from looking at a lot of posts that many guys are my ethnicity and age. It would be great to meet someone who is.

Well it's my first time to a spanish country, maybe seems a bit big headed to say, but I'm very good looking, mix race 6' athletic. So hopefully with my game and intelligence I can 'fake it' till I make it!

I'm so happy right now, £359 to DR return. I've only been aborad first time in my life 2012, turkey, spain and Thailand. Always dreamt of Caribbean. Anyone with advice please help.

Oh and this is a picture gallery so.

Charles Pooter
04-29-13, 15:51
Anyone with advice please help.Yes, I have two pieces of advice.

(1) This is the picture gallery. If you post in the right section, you will receive more respect and replies.

(2) Specify where in the DR you are going. It is a small country, but not that small.

SavePros321
04-29-13, 16:07
I'd like to meet up with anyone my age. Although I can associate with someone elder, I feel I'll share more in common with a black or mix raced guy around 23-25 rather than a 50 year old white male. I don't think, from looking at a lot of posts that many guys are my ethnicity and age. It would be great to meet someone who is.There are a lot of "us" on this board, but trust me when I tell you that the only color that matters in this mongering game is "green". Also, those 23-25yr old young bucks you speak of don't know anything. If you are not open to getting schooled by older gents (no matter what race) you will not get very far.

And yes, this is the photo gallery, so please re-post this in the Dominican Republic "General Info" forum if you want a better response rate. Also consider paying the $19.95 membership so that you can receive Private Messages (PM's) from us Vets. More people will take you more seriously that way also. It will also allow you to see the photos posted on ISG, like to two photos I attached to this post.

Manizales911
04-29-13, 16:49
This might seem bad. But I'm cool with all races! I just want to know IF there is any young black guys around 23- 25 who do this 'mongering thing'. I travel alone and feel I'm the one of the only ones my age and race from UK!

I'd like to meet up with anyone my age. Although I can associate with someone elder, I feel I'll share more in common with a black or mix raced guy around 23-25 rather than a 50 year old white male. I don't think, from looking at a lot of posts that many guys are my ethnicity and age. It would be great to meet someone who is.Wow, I was going to offer to show you around but I am white and 55 years old.

Bliadun
04-29-13, 17:19
From where?

What airline?

I'm so happy right now, £359 to DR return. I've only been aborad first time in my life 2012, turkey, spain and Thailand. Always dreamt of Caribbean. Anyone with advice please help.

Bliadun
04-29-13, 17:25
Black Beards would be a great for a newbie, especially without spanish.

Colombia= more expensive and bad spanish is not a good thing either in Colombia or DR.

Costa Rica = expensive, but more diversity.

Well after doing extensive research I've decided on the DR. I'm new to mongering, I feel it's one of the greatest hobbies of all time. Went to Thailand recently. I would like to thank everyone on ISG who gives POSITIVE advice on this subject.

I love latinos. Hell haven't even fucked more than 3-4 but I love their look. I was ill advised on here before, and I'm happy to say I've just purchased a ticket June 10th to DR.

Personally, I think guys need to stop with the pride and not insult each other, rather, GUIDE each other. After all GUIDE is within the name of this very website!

So. Within the next few weeks I will be compiling my first report, I talk a little TOO much so hopefully it will assist the newbie, I doubt an experienced monger needs advice.

I had a choice, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, DR, Jamaica.

Brazil. I don't speak portguese, and I hear not only is it difficult, but expensive.

Costa Rica = expensive.

Colomiba = the place I really yearned for. But my spanish is shi*

DR = I want white sand beaches with latino pussy. Why no one say DR DR DR?

Jamaiaca, I'm half Jamaiacan, it seems mandatory. Just not yet!

I'd like to meet up with anyone my age. Although I can associate with someone elder, I feel I'll share more in common with a black or mix raced guy around 23-25 rather than a 50 year old white male. I don't think, from looking at a lot of posts that many guys are my ethnicity and age. It would be great to meet someone who is.

Well it's my first time to a spanish country, maybe seems a bit big headed to say, but I'm very good looking, mix race 6' athletic. So hopefully with my game and intelligence I can 'fake it' till I make it!

Oh and this is a picture gallery so.

Orgasmico
04-30-13, 22:59

The photo were with my Iphone so not perfect, but clear enough to see. Enjoy.Damn, these chicas aren't even smiling. Where is the love, LOL

Chris Long
05-21-13, 07:29
CMP Chica showing off her money maker.

TomJackin
05-21-13, 07:42
CMP Chica showing off her money maker.I guess I'm not the only one that likes CMP!

I have a lot of fun in the place, unlike all the negative reports that get posted here.

Thanks for sharing Chris!

Ath Trainer
05-21-13, 10:40
CMP Chica showing off her money maker.Were these pics taken at cmp, or did you get takeout? How much was she "to go"?

Tarzan1
06-18-13, 15:23
I'm a newbie to this board doing some reading on Jakarta, and as a firm believer in taking a little then giving a little, here's a small contribution from my many trips to DR.

Enjoy

TomJackin
06-18-13, 20:02
CMP Chica showing off her money maker.Damn Chris, nice pics. It appears there are only a few of us that enjoy CMP.

TomJackin
06-18-13, 20:04
I'm a newbie to this board doing some reading on Jakarta, and as a firm believer in taking a little then giving a little, here's a small contribution from my many trips to DR.

Enjoy.Thanks for sharing the pics. Where was the second pic taken?

Tarzan1
06-18-13, 21:56
Thanks for sharing the pics. Where was the second pic taken?First 2 were in FOD, the other in Sosua.

IAmGine
06-20-13, 21:21
I am planning a trip to Blackbeards Resort and am going alone I think. I am planning for 60.00 US a night lodging. 1600 a session times 2 with chica per day and 3000 for overnight. 80. 00 US for cab from santiago to Blackbeards, so about $1, 000 US is my estimate without airfare. Am I missing anything? What should a averagee guy who skips breakfast and eats a small lunch but a Good Dinner plan for food?

Mosey Along
06-22-13, 02:32
I am planning a trip to Blackbeards Resort and am going alone I think. I am planning for 60.00 US a night lodging. 1600 a session times 2 with chica per day and 3000 for overnight. 80. 00 US for cab from santiago to Blackbeards, so about $1, 000 US is my estimate without airfare. Am I missing anything? What should a averagee guy who skips breakfast and eats a small lunch but a Good Dinner plan for food?One thousand US depends on how many days / nights you are staying and if you plan to have one short time during the day one one overnight at night or some other arrangement. As for another option to consider, in the past you can have a chica spend the whole day until her shift ends in the early evening for the 3000 pesos. Sometimes I enjoy a good nights sleep by myself, but enjoy having a chica with me for a longer term during the day. Naturally, you'd also be buying her lunch and a few drinks during the day. I'm like you when it comes to breakfast. When I am at Blackbeards I usually have a salad for lunch (they have a delicious chef's salad) and then something more substantial in the evening. I like the restaurant there and think it has some of the better food in Costambar, though there are some other nice places including a great Italian restaurant less than two blocks away. You can also go to Confresi or into Puerto Plata for some nice restaurants which I do occasionally since I always have a rental car. Nonetheless, I like the food at Blackbeards as it is reasonably priced, well-prepared and very good. I've been to Blackbeards five times and have always had good experiences. I always stay a week or more and enjoy the entire experience. They also offer tours which are fun and the beach is great for walking and wading.

Tarzan1
07-04-13, 22:20
I thought this was a photo gallery, where are the pics. Haha Here's a couple to help resurrect the thread.

Z Boy
07-05-13, 05:32
I am planning a trip to Blackbeards Resort and am going alone I think. I am planning for 60.00 US a night lodging. 1600 a session times 2 with chica per day and 3000 for overnight. 80. 00 US for cab from santiago to Blackbeards, so about $1, 000 US is my estimate without airfare. Am I missing anything? What should a averagee guy who skips breakfast and eats a small lunch but a Good Dinner plan for food?Blackbeards (BB) is cool. About 80 US overnight sounds about right. If you are going to some place like Sosua, take extra toothbrushes. The good thing about BB is there is no haggling or things like that. Can never have enough. Don't want the girls using your toothbrush. There is a bus that goes from Santiago to Sosua. They may even stop somewhere in Puerto Plata near BB, but its probably easier to catch a cab from there.

Mattco
07-13-13, 17:23

The photo were with my Iphone so not perfect, but clear enough to see. Enjoy.It's called The Spot! Nice inside. A / C

Sabor
08-18-13, 03:14
Picked this one up walking near NG. A bit wierd but a good lay

RadPoker
08-18-13, 04:33
I am planning a trip to Blackbeards Resort and am going alone I think. I am planning for 60.00 US a night lodging. 1600 a session times 2 with chica per day and 3000 for overnight. 80. 00 US for cab from santiago to Blackbeards, so about $1, 000 US is my estimate without airfare. Am I missing anything? What should a averagee guy who skips breakfast and eats a small lunch but a Good Dinner plan for food?Wow, that is 3/4 pops per day. At BB I usually try for one day girl, I do tip if service is good, and one overnight. Works out for me 5000 for girls. 2000 for hot tub, and 2000 for food. The 2000 will get you four girls in the hot tub. The 2000 for food includes a few large beers and meals for a couple of girls. For me it is about $225 plus the room $55 per day. Works for me and I love the place and the quality of girls.

Radpoker

Geolopes
08-19-13, 15:00
Wow, that is 3/4 pops per day. At BB I usually try for one day girl, I do tip if service is good, and one overnight. Works out for me 5000 for girls. 2000 for hot tub, and 2000 for food. The 2000 will get you four girls in the hot tub. The 2000 for food includes a few large beers and meals for a couple of girls. For me it is about $225 plus the room $55 per day. Works for me and I love the place and the quality of girls.

RadpokerHi Rad. I agree with your cost analysis. I would say that the low end cost per day at BB's is $200 and higher end about $250. For the severely budget minded, $200 would cover your basic room. 2 kills per day. 2 decent meals, and modest boozing. This assumes no outside trips, shopping, etc. $250 per day would allow for 3 kills per day and liver damage drinking, some bar cigars, daily dose of their generic V or C, and a walk to the beach for a few beers or meal there. That's been my experience after 8 trips. Going down range in a few days and will submit one of my pussy pic trip reports upon return.

Durandpaul
08-20-13, 04:10
Hi Rad. I agree with your cost analysis. I would say that the low end cost per day at BB's is $200 and higher end about $250. For the severely budget minded, $200 would cover your basic room. 2 kills per day. 2 decent meals, and modest boozing. This assumes no outside trips, shopping, etc. $250 per day would allow for 3 kills per day and liver damage drinking, some bar cigars, daily dose of their generic V or C, and a walk to the beach for a few beers or meal there. That's been my experience after 8 trips. Going down range in a few days and will submit one of my pussy pic trip reports upon return.I am still undecided if I should go to BB, FOD or just go to another hotel close to all the actions. I am planning to go for a trip for 5 days. 250 a days is fine with me since I will probably get my ticket paid with my miles. I speak no Spanish, but I speak french, I will have better chance with Haitians. And I have a preference for darker women with a nice ass.

BB: I read on here that it's far from the city. I don't want to take a bus. I wouldn't mind renting a car if its about $50 a day with insurance included and if the traffic isn't too bad.

FOD: I am planning to do few conference calls, it seems like FOD rooms have naked girls on the wall. That may not be the best set up if I am on a conference call. Are all the rooms like that?

Last question: Do most rooms come with a safe? I am pretty sure that anybody can steal things on me when I am asleep. I want at least to have a safe for my laptop and money.

I do want to have a good selection for girls. With BB and FOD my section would be limited. If there is a good number of Haitians in the center of Sosua, I can get away with just English and French.

RadPoker
08-20-13, 22:42
Last question: Do most rooms come with a safe? I am pretty sure that anybody can steal things on me when I am asleep. I want at least to have a safe for my laptop and money.

I do want to have a good selection for girls. With BB and FOD my section would be limited. If there is a good number of Haitians in the center of Sosua, I can get away with just English and French.[/QUOTE]Yes all the rooms at BB have safes. I have never had a problem with anything missing from my room. I can't say never, but highly unlikely at BB since it is a great place to work. The staff would not allow it. Yes you will find many Haitians in Sosua.

Have a great trip.

Radpoker

Manny51
08-21-13, 15:27
I am still undecided if I should go to BB, FOD or just go to another hotel close to all the actions. I am planning to go for a trip for 5 days. 250 a days is fine with me since I will probably get my ticket paid with my miles. I speak no Spanish, but I speak french, I will have better chance with Haitians. And I have a preference for darker women with a nice ass.

BB: I read on here that it's far from the city. I don't want to take a bus. I wouldn't mind renting a car if its about $50 a day with insurance included and if the traffic isn't too bad.

FOD: I am planning to do few conference calls, it seems like FOD rooms have naked girls on the wall. That may not be the best set up if I am on a conference call. Are all the rooms like that?

I do want to have a good selection for girls. With BB and FOD my section would be limited. If there is a good number of Haitians in the center of Sosua, I can get away with just English and French.I was in the same scenario about a month ago. Didn't have any experience exploring the North Coast, so I wasn't sure what I wanted. I ended up renting a car, and that was key. Read my extensive review of driving in the DR in the PP forum. With a car, you can easily leave if a scene is not to your liking. You can also do alot of daytime outdoor stuff. You have to be an attentive driver, and there are some crazies out there, but its not the nightmare that other posters make it out. Not only do you have complete freedom, but its cheaper than taxis too. I got my car for $36 / day total, including insurance.

BB's was hard to find. I imagined obvious signs to Costambar, with a gated community clearly visible, but it wasn't. I saw some billboard ads implying that I was in Costambar, and then suddenly I wasn't. I ended up just continuing to FOD. BB is definitely out of the way from the other venues, I would guess about 15-20 miles.

The rooms in FOD have these cheezy painted murals with naked women on them. I assume that you could just point your camera in another direction, or use the main administrative building for your conference call. The owners are totally cool.

All the places that I stayed at had small safes in the room, but they were key safes, not combination safes. I generally like combination safes better because someone could always steal the keys and access the safe. All the safes I saw were too small for a PC. But I think that as long as you don't leave your PC and cell phone out in the open, I don't think that people at BB or FOD would actively go through your stuff to steal. That's the benefit of going to an owned business-there is at least some degree of quality control. In Sosua, you would be just bringing back some random girl that you met at a bar? Who knows what she'll do?

Charles Pooter
08-21-13, 18:04
. its not the nightmare that other posters make it out.it's not a nightmare until it becomes one. your one driving experience in the dr is hardly a sufficiently large sample to make sweeping statements like that. you could drive for twenty trips without problems, but if you then end up in jail for an accident that was not remotely your fault, and are only too glad to pay us$10, 000 to get out before you suffer serious health problems, assault or multiple [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), the fact your previous trips were problem free won't be a lot of comfort to you.

. but its cheaper than taxis too.car rental is much cheaper than taxis if you are moving about a lot, but ten times more expensive than public transport. depends where you need to go.

Manny51
08-21-13, 23:51
it's not a nightmare until it becomes one. your one driving experience in the dr is hardly a sufficiently large sample to make sweeping statements like that. you could drive for twenty trips without problems, but if you then end up in jail for an accident that was not remotely your fault, and are only too glad to pay us$10, 000 to get out before you suffer serious health problems, assault or multiple [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), the fact your previous trips were problem free won't be a lot of comfort to you.

car rental is much cheaper than taxis if you are moving about a lot, but ten times more expensive than public transport. depends where you need to go.if i may ask, how many times have you rented a car, and when was the last time? how many accidents have you been in or been in proximity too? do you have firsthand knowledge of a personal friend who got sent to jail and gang-raped over a traffic accident that wasn't his or your fault?

and if full week of driving around the north coast is not sufficient experience, then how much is enough? what constitutes "speaking from experience" in your book?

just wanted to confirm that you are speaking from experience versus regurgitating horror stories floating around the forum or circulating in a sosua pickup bar at 2 am.

and btw, so your advice to a first-timer to the north coast would be to ride those super-crowded mini-buses for a dollar? seriously?

Marc Anthony
08-22-13, 01:51
if i may ask, how many times have you rented a car, and when was the last time? how many accidents have you been in or been in proximity too? do you have firsthand knowledge of a personal friend who got sent to jail and gang-raped over a traffic accident that wasn't his or your fault?

and if full week of driving around the north coast is not sufficient experience, then how much is enough? what constitutes "speaking from experience" in your book?

just wanted to confirm that you are speaking from experience versus regurgitating horror stories floating around the forum or circulating in a sosua pickup bar at 2 am.

and btw, so your advice to a first-timer to the north coast would be to ride those super-crowded mini-buses for a dollar? seriously?actually i think he'd advise that you can pay double for extra room in the front seat. the dr's status as #1 in the world for highway death rate and the workings of it's police and legal system for highway accidents may be horror stories but they aren't rumors and are easily confirmed. charles lives there and he's just trying to make sure guys are aware of the real risks. we have plenty of posts from guys who have great experiences renting cars and driving in the dr so it ought to be clear that it's doable. it's worth being aware though that you shouldn't bring your expectations from driving in the us along. it may be a gorgeous sunny day with little traffic and ideal conditions and there's a pothole big enough to rip your wheel off, or a horse in the road, or a moto with a family on the back trying to pass you on the left as u-turn left, or if you behave as you would in the us after a minor accident you may find yourself pulled into a kafkaesque plot. the experience of not having anything unexpected happen isn't evidence that you are still in kansas.

Doker44
08-22-13, 02:42
if i may ask, how many times have you rented a car, and when was the last time? how many accidents have you been in or been in proximity too? do you have firsthand knowledge of a personal friend who got sent to jail and gang-raped over a traffic accident that wasn't his or your fault?

and btw, so your advice to a first-timer to the north coast would be to ride those super-crowded mini-buses for a dollar? seriously?your a real idiot manny51, charles just happens to live their you dumb shit. i came up on a fresh accident in front of the casino about 5 years ago, a dude on a moto scooter was dead as a door nail and his head was as big as a pumpkin. there was a crowd of about a 100 instantly and half were seeing if they knew the victim so they could call the family and the other half were detaining the driver holding clubs and didn't have uniforms on. i hauled ass to the ai. god damn so many know nothings in the forums nowadays that give horrific advice. bottom line, no accident no nightmare, and a ton of freedom. although the driving might be same as parts of the us, such as ny, the ramifications of an accident are not.

calling out charles is just plain stupid, the guys gives some of the best advice and inside info, thoughts on this damn board.

Shamester
08-22-13, 04:54
Your a real idiot Manny51, Charles just happens to live their you dumb shit. I came up on a fresh accident in front of the casino about 5 years ago, a dude on a moto scooter was dead as a door nail and his head was as big as a pumpkin. There was a crowd of about a 100 instantly and half were seeing if they knew the victim so they could call the family and the other half were detaining the driver holding clubs and didn't have uniforms on. I hauled ass to the AI. God damn so many know nothings in the forums nowadays that give horrific advice. Bottom line, no accident no nightmare, and a ton of freedom. Although the driving might be same as parts of the US, such as NY, the ramifications of an accident are not.

Calling out Charles is just plain stupid, the guys gives some of the best advice and inside info, thoughts on this damn board.Some mongers are into foolish danger. It is their idea of "living." It is unfortunate too many gringo mongers do not weigh out consequences and love being a "hero" Narcacism is abound.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

Manny51
08-22-13, 06:18
Your a real idiot Manny51, Charles just happens to live their you dumb shit. I came up on a fresh accident in front of the casino about 5 years ago, a dude on a moto scooter was dead as a door nail and his head was as big as a pumpkin. There was a crowd of about a 100 instantly and half were seeing if they knew the victim so they could call the family and the other half were detaining the driver holding clubs and didn't have uniforms on. I hauled ass to the AI. God damn so many know nothings in the forums nowadays that give horrific advice. Bottom line, no accident no nightmare, and a ton of freedom. Although the driving might be same as parts of the US, such as NY, the ramifications of an accident are not.

Calling out Charles is just plain stupid, the guys gives some of the best advice and inside info, thoughts on this damn board.Doker, you are hilarious. All I was doing was answering this poster's question based on my recent experience. Pooter jumped on me first, and I asked him to clarify.

All you guys so eager to bark at people whose responses you disagree with. It just makes me laugh."Defenders of the realm." There is a word for you guys: Fanboys. You're just like those nerds getting into fights over whether Star Wars is better than Star Trek.

This is a discussion forum. If you have a differing opinion, just explain. You guys think you are representing hard but you have no idea just how ridiculous you make yourselves look. Seriously. It just makes me laugh. You're such a loser. Just relax. This forum is supposed to be fun.

Doker44
08-22-13, 14:30
Doker, you are hilarious. All I was doing was answering this poster's question based on my recent experience. Pooter jumped on me first, and I asked him to clarify.

All you guys so eager to bark at people whose responses you disagree with. It just makes me laugh."Defenders of the realm." There is a word for you guys: Fanboys. You're just like those nerds getting into fights over whether Star Wars is better than Star Trek.

This is a discussion forum. If you have a differing opinion, just explain. You guys think you are representing hard but you have no idea just how ridiculous you make yourselves look. Seriously. It just makes me laugh. You're such a loser. Just relax. This forum is supposed to be fun.I have no idea what your rambling about with starwars etc. The bottom line is you were giving terrible advice to someone not familiar with the Dom Rep because you have no idea what your talking about.

OldKool
08-22-13, 16:17
YOU ARE ON the money Doker. Manny consistently misinterpets every thing he sees. Is is either clueless or dumb. I have followed his post. I think he is BSing cause no one is that dense.

UOTE=Doker44; 1462160]I have no idea what your rambling about with starwars etc. The bottom line is you were giving terrible advice to someone not familiar with the Dom Rep because you have no idea what your talking about.[/QUOTE]

Manny51
08-22-13, 17:41
I have no idea what your rambling about with starwars etc. The bottom line is you were giving terrible advice to someone not familiar with the Dom Rep because you have no idea what your talking about.The point, Doker, is that guys like you are so obsessed with Sosua and defending it that you feel the need to lash out and attack other people who have a differing point of view. This is a forum, and the other poster asked a question. If you want to answer it differently, then do so. No need to instigate animosity. Jackson will probably start blacklisting your posts.

Guys like you have no social etiquitte, and overcompensate for your insecurities in the real world by lashing out in anonymous forums. I have no doubt that you and OldKool are those guys standing in the corner of a cocktail party, cradling your drinks and being creepy.

OldKool
08-22-13, 18:54
Manny you are like a first week freshmen telling everyone what college is all about. It is clear from those who know you know nothing. Kool Out.

The point, Doker, is that guys like you are so obsessed with Sosua and defending it that you feel the need to lash out and attack other people who have a differing point of view. This is a forum, and the other poster asked a question. If you want to answer it differently, then do so. No need to instigate animosity. Jackson will probably start blacklisting your posts.

Guys like you have no social etiquitte, and overcompensate for your insecurities in the real world by lashing out in anonymous forums. I have no doubt that you and OldKool are those guys standing in the corner of a cocktail party, cradling your drinks and being creepy.

Rjsss212
08-22-13, 20:02
i don't monger in the dr anymore.

i have money and for me aruba is just like miami beach but with more hot 22 year old colombians and venezuelans than i could fuck in a lifetime. no crime, no drama. and bangkok as well when i have the time for such a long trip.

for me the dr these days is just too raw. and that rawness that i found so appealing, almost intoxicating then, is now just an inconvenience at best and most times a major pain and trip killer.

i rented cars at least a dozen times. one afternoon in cabarete, some moron on a bike broadsides my rented suv. broke the window with his head, crushed the rear door and the bike a twisted mess. he had to be doing 45mph and i was stopped at the time.

i spent all day with the national police. the guy who managed the beachhouse i was renting happened to know the police commander so we ended up all having dinner and drinking that nite. they were impressed with my knowledge of dominican baseball players in the us and we actually had a good time (all on my dime, of course).

except for that guys friendship with the commander i would have slept in jail that nite.

all next day in an abogado's office drafting an agreement / release with the family then in the court behind the supermarket in sosua. the whole time, all i was hoping for was that the idiot with the bike didn't die. he was pretty fucked up and could easily have died caus it took them 5 hours to get him to a hospital! no ambulance and none of his family had a car (or i guess pay for a taxi).

his dying would have made it a hundred times worse.

i was a couple of grand poorer but the trip was still a success. i was lucky.

i happened across your post this morning and had to laugh.

there's a time to speak and a time to shut up. you haven't learned the difference yet and i'm sure it's stunting your professional life as well in whatever it is you do and not just how you are viewed here. (hint, shut up is better)

as a girl i was engaged to in bensonhurst, brooklyn many years ago used to say to me when i was just a naive little shithead from the burbs and said stupid things, wise up! '

and, since this is the photo section.

and btw, so your advice to a first-timer to the north coast would be to ride those super-crowded mini-buses for a dollar? seriously?

Manny51
08-23-13, 00:18
Manny you are like a first week freshmen telling everyone what college is all about. It is clear from those who know you know nothing. Kool Out.Strong comeback!

Manny51
08-23-13, 17:57
I don't monger in the DR anymore.

I have money and for me Aruba is just like Miami beach but with more hot 22 year old Colombians and Venezuelans than I could fuck in a lifetime. No crime, no drama. And Bangkok as well when I have the time for such a long trip.

For me the DR these days is just too raw. And that rawness that I found so appealing, almost intoxicating then, is now just an inconvenience at best and most times a major pain and trip killer.

I rented cars at least a dozen times. One afternoon in Cabarete, some moron on a bike broadsides my rented SUV. Broke the window with his head, crushed the rear door and the bike a twisted mess. He had to be doing 45mph and I was stopped at the time.

I spent all day with the National police. The guy who managed the beachhouse I was renting happened to know the police commander so we ended up all having dinner and drinking that nite. They were impressed with my knowledge of Dominican baseball players in the US and we actually had a good time (all on my dime, of course).

Except for that guys friendship with the commander I would have slept in jail that nite.

All next day in an abogado's office drafting an agreement / release with the family then in the court behind the supermarket in Sosua. The whole time, all I was hoping for was that the idiot with the bike didn't die. He was pretty fucked up and could easily have died caus it took them 5 hours to get him to a hospital! No ambulance and none of his family had a car (or I guess pay for a taxi).

His dying would have made it a hundred times worse.

I was a couple of grand poorer but the trip was still a success. I was lucky.

I happened across your post this morning and had to laugh.

There's a time to speak and a time to shut up. You haven't learned the difference yet and I'm sure it's stunting your professional life as well in whatever it is you do and not just how you are viewed here. (Hint, shut up is better)

As a girl I was engaged to in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn many years ago used to say to me when I was just a naive little shithead from the burbs and said stupid things, wise up! '

And, since this is the photo section.Thank you for sharing your experience. While I do appreciate your story, I don't appreciate the attitude. I was just answering the other guys question from my experience. If you read through the DR forums, you will see many guys also recommending renting a car, including Mr. Gogo. Do you think he is an idiot?

If you can't see what I am saying, then you are as big a loser as they are.

Rjsss212
08-23-13, 18:37
If you can't see what I am saying, then you are as big a loser as they are.OK, good luck.

Geolopes
08-29-13, 05:02
For those who long for the days when every post in a photo gallery section used to include a relevant pic instead of bland commentary. Here is my humble submission from my trip to BB's last week. Hope I don't offend anybody. I would hate to be flamed and have my feelings hurt.

TomJackin
08-29-13, 05:54
For those who long for the days when every post in a photo gallery section used to include a relevant pic instead of bland commentary. Here is my humble submission from my trip to BB's last week. Hope I don't offend anybody. I would hate to be flamed and have my feelings hurt.My feelings are hurt; NOT!

Thank you for sharing!

Shamester
08-29-13, 15:38
For those who long for the days when every post in a photo gallery section used to include a relevant pic instead of bland commentary. Here is my humble submission from my trip to BB's last week. Hope I don't offend anybody. I would hate to be flamed and have my feelings hurt.Let's wait for a puta to get offended LOL!

Amazing close-ups.

Orgasmico
08-30-13, 00:46
I don't monger in the DR anymore.Nice pics and nice view of the Malecon. Looks like you had a nice location.

Tarzan1
09-01-13, 05:08
For those who long for the days when every post in a photo gallery section used to include a relevant pic instead of bland commentary. Here is my humble submission from my trip to BB's last week. Hope I don't offend anybody. I would hate to be flamed and have my feelings hurt.That's a nice pussy buffet.

Scotch
09-12-13, 00:53
Danyela, Sisters and friends live in SD area but come to Sousa to work on some weekends.

Ok in the bed no GFE and good luck if you playboys think that you can get her under 2500dr with pics.

Blame it on Her western union older friends not the young weekend millionares

SavePros321
09-16-13, 06:16
Danyela, Sisters and friends live in SD area but come to Sousa to work on some weekends.

Ok in the bed no GFE and good luck if you playboys think that you can get her under 2500dr with pics.

Blame it on Her western union older friends not the young weekend millionaresNice body on the chica in the two-piece. Thanks for posting!

Kman1
10-28-13, 06:15
If I wanted to post an unrelated pic, this would be the place. I had a good time at a ghetto strip club in Florida, reminded me a lot of the DR. This one is worth a return trip. I recently read reports in the DR forum about posting pics and the dangers! I never had an issue, in all just one of my pics got deleted due to an over zealous ISG member who was trying to wife up the chica whose pic I posted. I am still skeptical of the reach of this forum other than regular mongers. Only ISG members can do damage by letting the cat out of the bag.

Boeing 787
11-06-13, 17:49
This girl approche me when I was in the beach of Boca chica, she's agree for a ST 1500 pesos, very nice, BBBJ, DATY, CFS with multiples positions.

Boeing 787
11-08-13, 17:17
I'm staying with this chica all my holidays in Boca Chica, she was at the Villa Rosa in front of the El candil hotel. GFE, CBJ. 69 CFS for 3000 pesos TLN (overnight).

Buscemi
11-09-13, 19:16
I'm staying with this chica all my holidays in Boca Chica, she was at the Villa Rosa in front of the El candil hotel.Wow, what a stunner, they do have an optical store in Santo Domingo hermano!

You may want to check that Rx.

Frannie
11-09-13, 22:42
Wow, what a stunner, they do have an optical store in Santo Domingo hermano!

You may want to check that Rx.She looks to be in decent shape, but is not smiling in any of the pictures, so hard to say how attractive she is in the flesh. In any case, photos can only give you the vaguest idea and a chica may create a completely different impression if you meet her in the flesh and encounter her true personality. This is why I see a limited use in posting amateur photos except to give a very general idea of what Dominican of Haitian women look like. I have seem pictures of supermodels with no make-up who look no worse than this girl.

Pescador Loco
11-12-13, 17:07
I'm staying with this chica all my holidays in Boca Chica, she was at the Villa Rosa in front of the El candil hotel. GFE, CBJ. 69 CFS for 3000 pesos TLN (overnight).Big tits, round ass. Tiny waist. TLN. What is not to love? Thanks for posting pics.

SavePros321
11-12-13, 19:02
I'm staying with this chica all my holidays in Boca Chica, she was at the Villa Rosa in front of the El candil hotel. GFE, CBJ. 69 CFS for 3000 pesos TLN (overnight).Thanks for posting. But if you are letting her earn 3000 TLN over many nights then you need to tell her to drop that CBJ nonsense!

Manizales911
11-12-13, 19:51
Big tits, round ass. Tiny waist. TLN. What is not to love? Thanks for posting pics.I'll tell you what's not to love. Getting CBJ's for his entire trip. The first time she reached for a hat to give him a BJ she should have been history.

GrownMan1
11-13-13, 06:16
Thanks for posting. But if you are letting her earn 3000 TLN over many nights then you need to tell her to drop that CBJ nonsense!I second that motion!

Ibn Buttita
11-22-13, 11:01
Does anyone know the name of this girl who used to work at Passions?

Thanks in advance,

IB

Mani Domi
12-05-13, 00:05
first girl is a chick from venecia, not sure if she is still there after it was re oppened.

the middle picture is a girl from Bani. Met her online and than met her in person and we slep together the first time we met. The next day she asked for $100. I made up some excuse about
Not having any money.

Girl #3 is a chick from the capital. I believe she a semi pro. I think she might have worked at some time in blackbeards. My friend met her online and than when me and my friend went to dr we met up with the chick and one of her friends. I ended up hitting this girl and my friend banged the other chick.

Bravo
12-05-13, 04:57
Girl #3 is a chick from the capital. I believe she a semi pro. I think she might have worked at some time in blackbeards. My friend met her online and than when me and my friend went to dr we met up with the chick and one of her friends. I ended up hitting this girl and my friend banged the other chick.Is the 3rd girl names Sugely? If so, she isn't a semi pro, she is a hard core pro, she has been working in Sosua for years.

ForceSteeler
12-05-13, 11:18
Is the 3rd girl names Sugely? If so, she isn't a semi pro, she is a hard core pro, she has been working in Sosua for years.She is a hardcore Pro, Fucked Her back in 2011, but I don't see her in Sosua. Last time she told me she had a Canadian boyfriend.

Mani Domi
12-06-13, 04:32
Is the 3rd girl names Sugely? If so, she isn't a semi pro, she is a hard core pro, she has been working in Sosua for years.Yeap thats her. She now lives in santo domingo. Has a canadian boyfriend last time I heard from her.

looks like she used to work at blackbeards, saw a video of her at the blackbeards bikini contest.

Azazel42
12-22-13, 05:23
Does anyone know the name of this girl who used to work at Passions?

Thanks in advance,

IBThis is Sirena bro, who pretty much was their headliner or at least in my opinion the most total package appeal. Gorgeous physical specimen in both body and face, amazing skin and hair. She could be a little stuckup if you caught her at the wrong moment, but overall very sweet and personable for such an attractive girl. She's also very lady like, and didn't come off as an uneducated, uncultured gutter rat like most Sosua Chicas. She was always very polite and proper with me, and I found her quite classy and feminine. She knew how to properly apply her makeup and walked, danced, and glided around on those extra high heels like a runway model, but kinky enough to leave those same heels on during sex. Last time I saw her was over 2 yrs ago when I spent 2 days balls deep in her briefly interupted by the couple times we left the room to go eat and drink a little. She's primo A1 arm-candy, and when she glams up to hit the town she looks like a million bucks and plays the roll equally well. I'd love to see her again and if anyone has any info it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Azazel

Charles Pooter
12-22-13, 16:50
She knew how to properly apply her makeup .I assume this part is a joke? She has more green paint on her eyelids that I have on my garage doors.

Geolopes
01-05-14, 05:19
Hey team. Head on over to the Puerto Plata thread for some nice box pics I just posted. Too tired to duplicate the effort here. Party on men!

Belvaros
01-31-14, 19:06
I don't monger in the DR anymore.

I have money and for me Aruba is just like Miami beach but with more hot 22 year old Colombians and Venezuelans than I could fuck in a lifetime. No crime, no drama. And Bangkok as well when I have the time for such a long trip.

For me the DR these days is just too raw. And that rawness that I found so appealing, almost intoxicating then, is now just an inconvenience at best and most times a major pain and trip killer.

I rented cars at least a dozen times. One afternoon in Cabarete, some moron on a bike broadsides my rented SUV. Broke the window with his head, crushed the rear door and the bike a twisted mess. He had to be doing 45mph and I was stopped at the time.

I spent all day with the National police. The guy who managed the beachhouse I was renting happened to know the police commander so we ended up all having dinner and drinking that nite. They were impressed with my knowledge of Dominican baseball players in the US and we actually had a good time (all on my dime, of course)..Amen mate,

DR has been a hassle for me over time. I don't mind danger per se and am always on the look out. But some things you cannot avoid and unless you have cash on hand in DR and end up in the wrong place with the wrong Latina and cannot pay off the cops then you are going to be playing "Mummy and Daddy" with some big Papi overnight in a shithole jail.

Also, be aware in Aruba of the local white Dutch mafiosa. I had a very scary run in with several of them in 2011. Very scary.

Yanqui69
02-02-14, 17:43

and btw, so your advice to a first-timer to the north coast would be to ride those super-crowded mini-buses for a dollar? seriously?admittedly, i am late to this discussion, but have not been checking lately.

just for the sake of sharing information with new guys.

i have driven in the dr many times, but it is risky. i was educated by a very close call, and was very lucky.

driving in nagua, i was in the left lane, with a left turn signal on, waiting for oncoming traffic to stop so i could make a left turn.

as i began to make a left turn, an idiot on a motoconcho broadsided me. the moron was passing in the center / opposite lane, and absolutely unaware and unprepared for a car making a turn. on top of that, he had a paying passenger, a young woman, aboard. thank god it was a 45 degree angle, so it was a glancing blow.

the motoconcho bashed in the driver's door, ripped off the rear view mirror, and i saw both persons from the motoconcho sliding on the street in front of me.

i was in shock. i had visions of cops, jail, huge fines, etc.

i was very lucky i was with a dominican woman who knew the score.

she helped me get the passengers into the car, along with a couple of "involved bystanders."

she asked the location of a clinic, and we were directed to it.

once there, the woman was examined, got x-rays, and turned out to only have "road rash" and nothing serious.

her father, an older gentleman arrived and i apologized for the incident but pointed out the driver was an idiot, etc, etc.

i offered him $100 us, to keep him happy, but he refused, and told me to give it to his daughter.

i was also pleasantly surprised when the total medical bill only came to about $150.

it turned out if one goes to a clinic, there is no mandatory police report.

in a public hospital, the cops would have been called, and god knows what would have happened to me.

leaving the woman and her family there, the idiot driving the motoconcho and a couple of friends, was demanding i pay for repairs to his bike.

i was pissed and pointed out it was his f-ing fault it happened.

i finally offered $75 us, his friends told him to take it, and i and my companion finally got on our way.

i had the extra coverage at the rental place at the pop airport (budget). they were actually very helpful.

i told them the damage was done while the car was parked on the street overnight.

because it was a large us company, i was able to finish the business by email in the states.

my credit card insurance covered it.

thank god the girl i was with was able to help me out. it could have been a disaster.

if you want to take the risk,

drive super defensively.

there are idiots on motoconchos on all sides.

they are idiots who drive recklessly, to include driving at night with no lights

make all maneuvers slowly and gradually, to allow the idiots some reaction time.

if there is an accident the gringo is at fault because he is the only one with money.

driving in the dr can open up a lot more of the country to you, will be cheaper than taxis (unless you have an accident).

for short drives, maybe contract a guy for all-day rates, and have a local (hotel, etc) try to get you a better deal.

airport rates are pretty fixed, with a lot of pressure on drivers to keep to the rates.

buena suerte / good luck

Tempoecorto
02-02-14, 19:45
I drive in the DR, and your info about clinic vis a vis a hospital is very useful for me. Thanks so much!

Admittedly, I am late to this discussion, but have not been checking lately.

Just for the sake of sharing information with new guys. I have driven in the DR many times, but IT IS RISKY. I was educated by a very close call, and was very lucky.

Bravo
02-03-14, 01:06
driving in nagua, i was in the left lane, with a left turn signal on, waiting for oncoming traffic to stop so i could make a left turn.

as i began to make a left turn, an idiot on a motoconcho broadsided me. the moron was passing in the center / opposite lane, and absolutely unaware and unprepared for a car making a turn. on top of that, he had a paying passenger, a young woman, aboard. thank god it was a 45 degree angle, so it was a glancing blow.

the motoconcho bashed in the driver's door, ripped off the rear view mirror, and i saw both persons from the motoconcho sliding on the street in front of me.

i was in shock. i had visions of cops, jail, huge fines, etc.

kmore than likely, once i saw the people slide down the street on the bike, i would have just peeled off and gunned the engine! i know that type of response is illegal and immoral in the states, but in the dr.

GrownMan1
02-03-14, 01:30
more than likely, once i saw the people slide down the street on the bike, i would have just peeled off and gunned the engine! i know that type of response is illegal and immoral in the states, but in the dr.i hate to say it but i may have did the same, while in dr a motor scooter side swiped us and kept it moving. he probably did more damage to his vehicle.

Yanqui69
02-03-14, 19:59
more than likely, once i saw the people slide down the street on the bike, i would have just peeled off and gunned the engine! i know that type of response is illegal and immoral in the states, but in the dr.in my case, the occupants were already off the bike, and sliding skin on asphalt. yikes.

no way to play hit and run. i'd be tempted, but don't know if i could.

besides, it would only take someone to report the license number to police, and i would have been in real deep kim chi.

in any case, not an option. i tried to move the car out of traffic to the side of the road, and guys started jumping in front, thinking i was trying to scoot.

i gestured i was just moving off the road, and they calmed down.

traffic was also extremely heavy, as well, and it took some maneuvering just to get the car turned around on the side of the road; not just a matter of driving off.

OldKool
02-04-14, 00:05
I no longer rent cars in the Dr because I know this could happen to me. Once this stuff happens you have no control of the situation. I can travel where ever I want with cabs and Gua Guas. I you need is one small lapse and the gates of hell are open.

In my case, the occupants were already off the bike, and sliding skin on asphalt. Yikes.

No way to play hit and run. I'd be tempted, but don't know if I could.

Besides, it would only take someone to report the license number to police, and I would have been in real deep kim chi.

In any case, not an option. I tried to move the car out of traffic to the side of the road, and guys started jumping in front, thinking I was trying to scoot.

I gestured I was just moving off the road, and they calmed down.

Traffic was also extremely heavy, as well, and it took some maneuvering just to get the car turned around on the side of the road; not just a matter of driving off.

Manizales911
02-04-14, 01:28
I no longer rent cars in the Dr because I know this could happen to me. Once this stuff happens you have no control of the situation. I can travel where ever I want with cabs and Gua Guas. I you need is one small lapse and the gates of hell are open.I agree 100%. There is an excellent infrastructure of public transportation because most locals don't drive either. I have covered a good portion of the island and have never driven once. If you don't know how to use the different systems, publicos, guaguas etc. Just rely on a young honey to navigate for you, I don't know them that well myself (I'm learning) because I always travel with a young lady with me and make it her job to get us from point "A" to point "B". Last week I did Cabarete, Rio San Juan, Las Terrenas, Samana and a few days at FOD, it was fun.

Manny51
02-04-14, 04:06
In my case, the occupants were already off the bike, and sliding skin on asphalt. Yikes.

No way to play hit and run. I'd be tempted, but don't know if I could.

Besides, it would only take someone to report the license number to police, and I would have been in real deep kim chi.

In any case, not an option. I tried to move the car out of traffic to the side of the road, and guys started jumping in front, thinking I was trying to scoot.

I gestured I was just moving off the road, and they calmed down.

Traffic was also extremely heavy, as well, and it took some maneuvering just to get the car turned around on the side of the road; not just a matter of driving off.When I hear stories like this, I wonder whether its even worth visiting the DR. Any money you save on girls relative to places the CR or MDE is made up for with the ridiculous cab prices. And the girls are at the bottom of the pretty scale. I have yet to see even one looker in the photo gallery section. Ever.

Kman1
02-04-14, 05:21
When I hear stories like this, I wonder whether its even worth visiting the DR. Any money you save on girls relative to places the CR or MDE is made up for with the ridiculous cab prices. And the girls are at the bottom of the pretty scale. I have yet to see even one looker in the photo gallery section. Ever."And the girls are at the bottom of the pretty scale. I have yet to see even one looker in the photo gallery section".
I don't know what to say. Probably the most unsophisticated and ignorant statement. At the least, you could have added "IMO".

IMO' anyday I would take a DR sweetie than a CR or MDE wg. At the end of the day its how happy you feel rather than focusing all your efforts on girls looks, which is subjective anyways.

And to remind you guys this is the photo gallery. Throwing in for the sake. 20$ Americanos. IMO 'pretty' and left a smile on my face.

Member #4244
02-04-14, 06:12
When I hear stories like this, I wonder whether its even worth visiting the DR. Any money you save on girls relative to places the CR or MDE is made up for with the ridiculous cab prices. And the girls are at the bottom of the pretty scale. I have yet to see even one looker in the photo gallery section. Ever.I find the DR girls have better attitudes and service overall than in CR, though there are Dominicanas there along with other variety.

MDE blows them both away but it doesn't quite have the microwave-style convenience of other mongering destinations. GOOD!

Bliadun
02-04-14, 10:39
At least for Caribbean, Central and South America (for up to 5 hours flight).

I find the DR girls have better attitudes and service overall than in CR, though there are Dominicanas there along with other variety.

MDE blows them both away but it doesn't quite have the microwave-style convenience of other mongering destinations. GOOD!

Manizales911
02-04-14, 14:47
At least for Caribbean, Central and South America (for up to 5 hours flight).In my opinion overall the DR is best for price and convenience and great PSE but time and money aside the DR doesn't even come close to the GFE in Colombia, no way. And from the beauty department, well it's not even a contest.

Frannie
02-04-14, 14:53
When I hear stories like this, I wonder whether its even worth visiting the DR. Any money you save on girls relative to places the CR or MDE is made up for with the ridiculous cab prices. And the girls are at the bottom of the pretty scale. I have yet to see even one looker in the photo gallery section. Ever.This is so incredibly wrong it is not even funny. Of course a lot of the people who post photographs are lousy photographers, and those who do have photos of attractive women are reluctant to post them here because of confidentiality issues.

Last night I went out with my favorita all made up and dressed up to the nines and we picked up a stunningly pretty girl and went to the cabana where chica #2 took a set of terrific photos with my camera of all kinds of poses and sex action before joining us for a climactic romp.

Unfortunately one cannot post such photos, because they are so good that they would certainly end up being distributed eventually beyond the initial target audience.

Looking really good is mainly a matter of money, youth, dentistry, hairstyling, cosmetics, clothing, exercise at a gymnasium and so on, and of course a lot of the girls who some of you guys seem to envy for their wealth cannot afford these things, however like good model scouts you can look for those who have the good basic structure (of whom there are very many) and then fill in the details via the imagination or the wallet-your choice.

Manizales911
02-04-14, 15:03
Looking really good is mainly a matter of money, youth, dentistry, hairstyling, cosmetics, clothing, exercise at a gymnasium and so on, and of course a lot of the girls who some of you guys seem to envy for their wealth cannot afford these things, however like good model scouts you can look for those who have the good basic structure (of whom there are very many) and then fill in the details via the imagination or the wallet-your choice.You forgot the most important component, genetics. You can take the average African girl and give her all the clothing, cosmetics, a personal trainer, and spa treatments you want and at the end of the day, well she isn't going to be anywhere near as beautiful as a Colombian girl, no way.

Frannie
02-04-14, 15:15
You forgot the most important component, genetics. You can take the average African girl and give her all the clothing, cosmetics, a personal trainer, and spa treatments you want and at the end of the day, well she isn't going to be anywhere near as beautiful as a Colombian girl, no way.That is just a matter of opinion as to what constitutes beauty. I suspect you prefer lighter skin, even if only subconsciously. Women like Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell or Imam or Arlenis Sosa Peña or Isha Sesay (CNN anchor) are certainly admired as photogenic international beauties as much or more than any Colombian woman that I can think of.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/09/18/stunningly-beautiful-black-women-from-around-the-world/

Frannie
02-04-14, 17:52
This is so incredibly wrong it is not even funny. Of course a lot of the people who post photographs are lousy photographers, and those who do have photos of attractive women are reluctant to post them here because of confidentiality issues.

Last night I went out with my favorita all made up and dressed up to the nines and we picked up a stunningly pretty girl and went to the cabana where chica #2 took a set of terrific photos with my camera of all kinds of poses and sex action before joining us for a climactic romp.

Unfortunately one cannot post such photos, because they are so good that they would certainly end up being distributed eventually beyond the initial target audience.

Looking really good is mainly a matter of money, youth, dentistry, hairstyling, cosmetics, clothing, exercise at a gymnasium and so on, and of course a lot of the girls who some of you guys seem to envy for their wealth cannot afford these things, however like good model scouts you can look for those who have the good basic structure (of whom there are very many) and then fill in the details via the imagination or the wallet-your choice.I should add that a lot of Dominican and Haitian women have incredible smiles, which photographs here rarely seem to catch. If you get some pictures of happy chicas, not scowling chicas, or chicas with no heads, then that makes a great difference.

Manizales911
02-04-14, 18:55
That is just a matter of opinion as to what constitutes beauty. I suspect you prefer lighter skin, even if only subconsciously. Women like Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell or Imam or Arlenis Sosa Peña or Isha Sesay (CNN anchor) are certainly admired as photogenic international beauties as much or more than any Colombian woman that I can think of.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/09/18/stunningly-beautiful-black-women-from-around-the-world/You are correct sir, I should have written that it is in my opinion only. FYI, I have no preference when it comes to skin color, I like them all.

Manny51
02-05-14, 01:37
That is just a matter of opinion as to what constitutes beauty. I suspect you prefer lighter skin, even if only subconsciously. Women like Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell or Imam or Arlenis Sosa Peña or Isha Sesay (CNN anchor) are certainly admired as photogenic international beauties as much or more than any Colombian woman that I can think of.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/09/18/stunningly-beautiful-black-women-from-around-the-world/Oh, I love it when liberals spout that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and how dare someone make such an "ignorant" comment that African-descent women are less attractive.

They they attempt to prove their point by citing examples of attractive African women. Then it turns out that all of them have lighter skin, delicate features, and put lye in their hair to straighten it out.

No one is saying that ALL african women are unattractive. Of course there are lots of pretty ones out there. But they aren't the working girls. Delicate features, slender but rounded figures, and straight hair. That's just the standard of beauty. And its NOT just "media brainwashing," although that does play a role. That evaluation is instinctive. Also note that I did NOT say skin color.

Frannie
02-05-14, 02:42
Oh, I love it when liberals spout that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and how dare someone make such an "ignorant" comment that African-descent women are less attractive.

They they attempt to prove their point by citing examples of attractive African women. Then it turns out that all of them have lighter skin, delicate features, and put lye in their hair to straighten it out.But that is what I am saying. Being attractive and photogenic is largely a matter of money. The childless woman who can afford salon treatments, makeup, elegant clothing, good diet, dentistry, Photoshop, etc. Can make herself attractive well beyond late adolescence. Of course the woman living in poverty in a hut in Soweto with several children from a young age will not be able to preserve youthful attractiveness up to the age of 25, never mind into her 30's or 40's, nor will the woman from the slums of Medellin or Rio, or any third world city.

Of the 20 women in the link I provided, I would not say that many are notably light-skinned, but of course women who work indoors or live in northern Europe and/or have professional makeup applied and whose pictures are Photoshopped will have skin that appears lighter than those who work in the fields in tropical climates or do their laundry at the river bank, again proving my point.

Manizales911
02-05-14, 03:59
But that is what I am saying. Being attractive and photogenic is largely a matter of money. The childless woman who can afford salon treatments, makeup, elegant clothing, good diet, dentistry, Photoshop, etc. Can make herself attractive well beyond late adolescence. Of course the woman living in poverty in a hut in Soweto with several children from a young age will not be able to preserve youthful attractiveness up to the age of 25, never mind into her 30's or 40's, nor will the woman from the slums of Medellin or Rio, or any third world city.

Of the 20 women in the link I provided, I would not say that many are notably light-skinned, but of course women who work indoors or live in northern Europe and / or have professional makeup applied and whose pictures are Photoshopped will have skin that appears lighter than those who work in the fields in tropical climates or do their laundry at the river bank, again proving my point.This is true only to an extent, I have spent lots of time in the poor barrios of BOTH the DR and Colombia and as a general rule the overall beauty of the women of Colombia that have no money totally blow away the women of the DR, period, in my opinion and I would venture to say anyone else that has traveled to both countries more than a couple of times. I have been on these boards a long time and I can't remember ONCE when someone said they thought that DR women were generally better looking than Colombian women, never.

Manny51
02-05-14, 07:44
But that is what I am saying. Being attractive and photogenic is largely a matter of money. The childless woman who can afford salon treatments, makeup, elegant clothing, good diet, dentistry, Photoshop, etc. Can make herself attractive well beyond late adolescence. Of course the woman living in poverty in a hut in Soweto with several children from a young age will not be able to preserve youthful attractiveness up to the age of 25, never mind into her 30's or 40's, nor will the woman from the slums of Medellin or Rio, or any third world city.

Of the 20 women in the link I provided, I would not say that many are notably light-skinned, but of course women who work indoors or live in northern Europe and / or have professional makeup applied and whose pictures are Photoshopped will have skin that appears lighter than those who work in the fields in tropical climates or do their laundry at the river bank, again proving my point.Well, now you are backing off your argument. OF COURSE women with more money can buy nicer clothes, better make up, etc. But African women ON AVERAGE are just not as good looking as women in other races. I know that it shouldn't be said in polite conversation, but I think that this is a forum where we can cut through the BS.

Of course, you can always find a nice looking DR girl. But as a whole, comparing DR to the Colombia? Absolutely no comparison. Colombia is a completely different league. The DR is cheaper for a reason.

Frannie
02-05-14, 11:46
Well, now you are backing off your argument. OF COURSE women with more money can buy nicer clothes, better make up, etc. But African women ON AVERAGE are just not as good looking as women in other races. I know that it shouldn't be said in polite conversation, but I think that this is a forum where we can cut through the BS.Well, that simply is a matter of opinion. To me they are probably MORE attractive than other races given that they have features that I find sexy such as full lips, smooth brown skin with a characteristic odor or scent, high buttocks, a particular way of walking, large wide set eyes, white teeth, fabulous smiles. However, the fact that you find African women, or women of African descent less attractive than women of other genetic groups explains why you find DR women on the whole less attractive. It goes without saying that men who like Afro-Caribbean women will find the DR more to their taste.

Frannie
02-05-14, 11:48
This is true only to an extent, I have spent lots of time in the poor barrios of BOTH the DR and Colombia and as a general rule the overall beauty of the women of Colombia that have no money totally blow away the women of the DR, period, in my opinion and I would venture to say anyone else that has traveled to both countries more than a couple of times. I have been on these boards a long time and I can't remember ONCE when someone said they thought that DR women were generally better looking than Colombian women, never.But are the Colombian women who are of African descent or partially so more attractive than the women of African descent in the DR?

Bliadun
02-05-14, 12:43
However, after many trips I've changed my mind, DR is growing on me.

Why don't you switch to Colombia then?

But African women ON AVERAGE are just not as good looking as women in other races. I know that it shouldn't be said in polite conversation, but I think that this is a forum where we can cut through the BS.

Of course, you can always find a nice looking DR girl. But as a whole, comparing DR to the Colombia? Absolutely no comparison. Colombia is a completely different league. The DR is cheaper for a reason.

Frannie
02-05-14, 14:40
Number one or number two?

Rjsss212
02-05-14, 15:02
Well, now you are backing off your argument.Who cares, argue somewhere else. Post a picture.

Frannie
02-05-14, 15:27
Number one or number two?Of course they are the same woman, but it just goes to show as a fairly extreme example, that photographs can be misleading in determining whether a woman is sexually attractive in the flesh.

Mr Enternational
02-05-14, 16:29
Article:

Magazine art directors know they have to make a big splash with the cover photo.

The ones at Vogue Thailand went for a tidal wave with a picture of supermodel Naomi Campbell that would be unremarkable except that she no longer looks. How shall we put this. Quite as African-American.

The "whitening" of Naomi Campbell might have been cleverly explained away as a symbolic cleansing of her past public sins, but no such excuses were forthcoming as the furore spread around the world ahead of the November issue's release today.

"Photoshop of Horrors: Vogue Thailand lightens Naomi Campbell's skin and we're not having it," TheGloss. Com strongly objected."We hardly recognised you, Naomi Campbell," Huffington Post huffed. Closer to home, Khao Sod shed a few choice critical words. The social media, needless to say, went berserk.

One of the most common complaints addressed Naomi Campbell's failure to look like Naomi Campbell. Her local fans tend to love the supermodel's "lite" version just as much, but many more comments and posts condemned Thailand's obsession with pale skin and some even suggested that racism might lurk behind the retouching.

"It's such a shame that retouchers aren't just over-Photoshopping but in fact lightening the skin tone," someone called Cosmic Voices wrote in Fashion Spot's iFS Forum.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/life/Naomi-Campbell-turns-pale-at-sight-of-Thai-magazin-30218305.html

Manny51
02-05-14, 18:02
Well, that simply is a matter of opinion. To me they are probably MORE attractive than other races given that they have features that I find sexy such as full lips, smooth brown skin with a characteristic odor or scent, high buttocks, a particular way of walking, large wide set eyes, white teeth, fabulous smiles. However, the fact that you find African women, or women of African descent less attractive than women of other genetic groups explains why you find DR women on the whole less attractive. It goes without saying that men who like Afro-Caribbean women will find the DR more to their taste.Agreed, but to ignore that there is an instinctual, international criteria of what constitutes female beauty is to live in complete apologetic denial.

Manny51
02-05-14, 18:04
However, after many trips I've changed my mind, DR is growing on me.

Why don't you switch to Colombia then?"Switch?" What do you mean? I love to travel the world. Are you telling me that you spend all your hard earned money just go to one place over and over again? That is a waste.

Manny51
02-05-14, 18:24
Who cares, argue somewhere else. Post a picture.So your response is to post canned photos from Digital Desire? Lame.

I know its a stretch, but you are right, this is the Photo Gallery, and we are talking about appearances.

Frannie
02-05-14, 20:28
Agreed, but to ignore that there is an instinctual, international criteria of what constitutes female beauty is to live in complete apologetic denial.Well, yeah, but there is a massive difference between internationally recognized standards of beauty in the print media which are so airbrushed and Photo shopped as to make them impossible to actually achieve except with extra strength beer goggles, and what guys actually find sexually attractive in a real life situation. What interests me is who I want to fuck, and what it feels like to touch, feel, taste, and smell their bodies, and how they behave when they are in a sex situation with me, not who is in Vogue magazine or who is in some porno movie or TV sitcom.

Manny51
02-06-14, 01:51
Well, yeah, but there is a massive difference between internationally recognized standards of beauty in the print media which are so airbrushed and Photo shopped as to make them impossible to actually achieve except with extra strength beer goggles, and what guys actually find sexually attractive in a real life situation. What interests me is who I want to fuck, and what it feels like to touch, feel, taste, and smell their bodies, and how they behave when they are in a sex situation with me, not who is in Vogue magazine or who is in some porno movie or TV sitcom.Frannie, you are jumping around so much I don't know what your point is.

Frannie
02-06-14, 13:35
Frannie, you are jumping around so much I don't know what your point is.My point is that there are lots of extremely sexually attractive young women available in the DR and evidence to the contrary from photographs on a bulletin board is not reliable.

Pescador Loco
02-10-14, 22:30
Not sure of the ins and outs of this debate here but looks like we need pics here. Some of my girl at resort in Puerto Plata from last weekend (see STI thread for previous pics). Got her this brazilian crochet bikini to parade around in. She loved it of course. The animation guys were hounding us to have her dance in impromptu raggueton contest on this little stage on the beach. She finally did but bikini top was so loose and fragile she had to abort the dance. Next time something to hold her tits in while she shakes her ass.

WestCoast1
02-10-14, 23:45
My point is that there are lots of extremely sexually attractive young women available in the DR and evidence to the contrary from photographs on a bulletin board is not reliable.Let me start by saying that I'm an outsider on this thread. Have never been in DR. However, this PG is really bad. I read back 3 pages and I see only a handful of pics. Frannie you yourself have about 5 or 6 posts on this page, and only one has pics (Rhianna). Soon this board will be as bad as the Indian boards, where Jackson had to put banners across the top with warnings. Pics from escort websites? Yuck.

Now to Frannie's report here. I see it as the opposite. Why is there such a lack of hotties posted regularly on the DR photogallery? Please jaunt over to the Thai or Philippine photogalleries and have a look.

Pescador: Nice pics.

TomJackin
02-11-14, 08:31
Let me start by saying that I'm an outsider on this thread. Have never been in DR. However, this PG is really bad. I read back 3 pages and I see only a handful of pics. Frannie you yourself have about 5 or 6 posts on this page, and only one has pics (Rhianna). Soon this board will be as bad as the Indian boards, where Jackson had to put banners across the top with warnings. Pics from escort websites? Yuck.

Now to Frannie's report here. I see it as the opposite. Why is there such a lack of hotties posted regularly on the DR photogallery? Please jaunt over to the Thai or Philippine photogalleries and have a look.

Pescador: Nice pics.WestCoast,

Welcome to the dark skin side of the world. Try not to compare the PI photo gallery with this one. There are plenty of pictures posted, but usually with trip reports. I know because I have posted hundreds with my trip reports.

I've been scolded for adding comments on the PI photo gallery; you guys have your own set of rules, which I respect. This thread will never be as bad as the Indian boards; god forbid!

I still want to know how you printed ISG on your dick!

GrownMan1
02-11-14, 18:36
WestCoast,

I still want to know how you printed ISG on your dick!LMAO! Tom this made my morning

Frannie
02-11-14, 20:56
Now to Frannie's report here. I see it as the opposite. Why is there such a lack of hotties posted regularly on the DR photogallery?I thought I had addressed this over several posts, but:

1. There is not a lot of photographic skill on this board, so photographs often do not really capture the attractive nature and character of many of the girls. For example many DR girls have outstanding smiles, but this is rarely captured.

2. In general taking of revealing pictures is frowned upon in the DR and while many guys such as myself have stunning pictures, it would be difficult to post them without someone identifying the photos and possible bringing them to the attention of the subjects who have definitely not consented to have them posted on a monger board and would be very upset if they found out.

3. Yes, you can post pictures of someone's cnut with the head cut off, but really what is the point other than to provide jerk off material for teenage boys? They don't tell you anything about the attractiveness of the Dominican (or Haitian) women you are likely to meet.

Manny51
02-12-14, 01:30
I thought I had addressed this over several posts, but:

1. There is not a lot of photographic skill on this board, so photographs often do not really capture the attractive nature and character of many of the girls. For example many DR girls have outstanding smiles, but this is rarely captured.

2. In general taking of revealing pictures is frowned upon in the DR and while many guys such as myself have stunning pictures, it would be difficult to post them without someone identifying the photos and possible bringing them to the attention of the subjects who have definitely not consented to have them posted on a monger board and would be very upset if they found out.1. Yes, some women are more photogenic than others. But pretty is pretty, and ugly is ugly.

2. You can post separate pictures of the girls faces with their clothes on. I would much rather see a picture of a hot woman in a skin tight dress, than a random close up of some woman's pelvis. This is a photo gallery afterall, so you need to post something. But it doesn't have to be a gynecology textbook. I find the dressed up pics much more preferable. If the pic is good, I can imagine the rest.

SavePros321
02-12-14, 02:03
Why is there such a lack of hotties posted regularly on the DR photogallery? Please jaunt over to the Thai or Philippine photogalleries and have a look.The Thailand and Philippine photo galleries remind me of the way my Econ professor used to grade our exams: No curves!

Yuck: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1530687&viewfull=1#post1530687

WestCoast1
02-12-14, 02:50
The Thailand and Philippine photo galleries remind me of the way my Econ professor used to grade our exams: No curves!

Yuck:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1530687&viewfull=1#post1530687Yum! I liked that particular twig. Yes, its true that asians will be less curvy (and less booby) than latinas. I'm sure there are plenty of body types to be found in both countries. Certainly the filipina that I posted just a few posts below this one is curvy enough for anyone.

WestCoast,

I still want to know how you printed ISG on your dick!Haha I have no idea what you're talking about. Kidding, I got it when I was 7.

TomJackin
02-12-14, 08:49
The Thailand and Philippine photo galleries remind me of the way my Econ professor used to grade our exams: No curves!I've had some good luck in LOS with curves.

The fact is; it's all good!

Chris Long
02-12-14, 18:01
The Thailand and Philippine photo galleries remind me of the way my Econ professor used to grade our exams: No curves!

Yuck:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1530687&viewfull=1#post1530687You should take my Econ class, lots of curves to play in, in Asia.

Chris

GrownMan1
02-12-14, 23:09
[QUOTE=Manny51; 1528085]But African women ON AVERAGE are just not as good looking as women in other races. I know that it shouldn't be said in polite conversation, but I think that this is a forum where we can cut through the BS.

QUOTE]

I don't know why your opinion shouldn't be said in polite conversation. On average I will put them in an above average league, not at the top but that's that just me. I am bias because I have been fucking them all my life. In Korea I was dying for chocolate after 7 months. In Germany I lasted 2 years but I was looking for women that had firm asses like some African Americans in the south and I little color in their skin. Come to think about African women and Africa American women are both considered black but there is a difference in skin tone. I put the AA women in a higher league. And I have to agree with you.

Sure Thing
02-13-14, 00:14
I thought I had addressed this over several posts, but:

2. In general taking of revealing pictures is frowned upon in the DR and while many guys such as myself have stunning pictures, it would be difficult to post them without someone identifying the photos and possible bringing them to the attention of the subjects who have definitely not consented to have them posted on a monger board and would be very upset if they found out.

3. Yes, you can post pictures of someone's cnut with the head cut off, but really what is the point other than to provide jerk off material for teenage boys? They don't tell you anything about the attractiveness of the Dominican (or Haitian) women you are likely to meet.I agree with number 2. Lots of captains on the boards lurking, waiting to screw you and try to earn cool points with the chica to try to earn their love.

Sure Thing
02-13-14, 00:24
I've had some good luck in LOS with curves.

The fact is; it's all good!Tom as much as you hang out in the DR you know this chick doesn't hold a candle to the females there. You have to really post a pic of a thick ass stallion to get guys that frequent the DR to even take a second look. The pic you have is above average for for how Asian chicks usually are, but compared to the curves in the DR this little chick is a stick. I've been to Thailand, japan, and the P. I so I know their are curves there but far and in between. Need to post those gems if you have pics to post.

Rjsss212
02-14-14, 21:33
I've been to Thailand, japan, and the P. I so I know their are curves there but far and in between. Need to post those gems if you have pics to post.I have to disagree as I've found many, many. Here's a few.

Jiggydus
02-15-14, 03:07
Oh, I love it when liberals spout that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and how dare someone make such an "ignorant" comment that African-descent women are less attractive.

They they attempt to prove their point by citing examples of attractive African women. Then it turns out that all of them have lighter skin, delicate features, and put lye in their hair to straighten it out.

No one is saying that ALL african women are unattractive. Of course there are lots of pretty ones out there. But they aren't the working girls. Delicate features, slender but rounded figures, and straight hair. That's just the standard of beauty. And its NOT just "media brainwashing," although that does play a role. That evaluation is instinctive. Also note that I did NOT say skin color.I am of the belief there are no ethnicity or race of women more attractive than African women. Perhaps certain mixes of African and Indian or African and Asian can produce some compelling mixes, but I note that many white women resort to plastic surgery or tanning to obtain features that come naturally in African women. Thicker, fuller lips? Natural among Africans; collagen injections for white women. Pert titties? Natural among many Africans; implants for white women. Apple bottom derrière? Natural among Africans; surgical implants for white women.

Another point is if you compare a 40 year old African woman to a 40 year old white woman, with both of similar education and socioeconomic backgrounds, the majority of people polled would vote the African woman as younger looking and more beautiful. I am not a woman but this comparison even is true among men as my white male classmates look like grandpas whereas I routinely get pegged as a man in his late 20s or early 30s (I am in my early 40s). Some people say African people age gracefully.

Here is some substantiating proof for black beauty, which is really the true definition of beauty period. If anyone believes this is racist, you do not comprehend the meaning of the word. Beauty is a subjective connotation, but there are empirical attributes upon which the assessment of beauty is based. I provided some and not just merely my own perception. I challenge any who disagree with my conclusion to explain why beauty and fitness contestants and bodybuilders of a lighter hue tan just before competition?

Here is some substantiating proof for black beauty, which is really the true definition of beauty period. Yes, I repeated that line for emphasis. Enjoy.

OldKool
02-15-14, 04:36
It is a matter of personal taste. I like attractive women with thick asses. Thai, PI and Korean women do very little for me. Sure there are acceptions. I have white friends who love Barbie big tits small ass. No race has a monopoly on being attractive.

[QUOTE=Jiggydus; 1532197]I am of the belief there are no ethnicity or race of women more attractive than African women. Perhaps certain mixes of African and Indian or African and Asian can produce some compelling mixes, but I note that many white women resort to plastic surgery or tanning to obtain features that come naturally in African women. Thicker, fuller lips? Natural among Africans; collagen injections for white women. Pert titties? Natural among many Africans; implants for white women. Apple bottom derrière? Natural among Africans; surgical implants for white women.

Naked Gunz
02-15-14, 08:09
Here is some substantiating proof for black beauty, which is really the true definition of beauty period. Yes, I repeated that line for emphasis. Enjoy.How are you Jiggy? I agree with your views. Beautiful pics.

WestCoast1
02-15-14, 10:00
I put the AA women in a higher league. And I have to agree with you.
1. Yes, some women are more photogenic than others. But pretty is pretty, and ugly is ugly.
LMAO! Tom this made my morningY'all were making my original point. Its difficult reading a board like this. If you don't have a pic, don't post a comment. If you have an opinion about what beauty is (or is not) , then post a pic of such girl (that you shot, not one you found on the internet). SureThing said Tomjackin should post a pic of a "thick ass stallion", yet he posted nothing himself. Pretty much all the girls posted on this page are not from the DR. Pitiful.

How about this 20 year old girl? Where is she from (its not the DR)? Is she pretty? Did I shoot this pic in Barbados? Indonesia? Mexico? Detroit? For the next gent who posts a comment, post a picture of your honey.

Grub1
02-15-14, 15:16
Pictures never do justice to most of these ladies from the DR

D Cups
02-15-14, 16:09
I have to disagree as I've found many, many. Here's a few.Right on, RJ. Much rarer for sure but busty Asian girls are really a treat. I love busty women no matter what color. Especially slim and stacked but if they are proportionate I'll go for the large and lovely sometimes. Can't wait til my first trip to the DR next January! Already met some babes on dominicancupid and am learning Spanish. Cheers.

Sure Thing
02-15-14, 16:11
Y'all were making my original point. Its difficult reading a board like this. If you don't have a pic, don't post a comment. If you have an opinion about what beauty is (or is not) , then post a pic of such girl (that you shot, not one you found on the internet). SureThing said Tomjackin should post a pic of a "thick ass stallion", yet he posted nothing himself. Pretty much all the girls posted on this page are not from the DR. Pitiful.

How about this 20 year old girl? Where is she from (its not the DR)? Is she pretty? Did I shoot this pic in Barbados? Indonesia? Mexico? Detroit? For the next gent who posts a comment, post a picture of your honey.Why post a pic when all I'm asking is for tom to post pics of thick asian stallions if he has one? Obviously I don't. I was saying thats the only way to get DR vets to believe their are thick asians. I was stating an opinion so why should I post a pic? If I was tom or the other guy who posted a pic

Of those asians girls I would not have done it in this section because they are cute but no where near as thick like DR vets like them. If you don't have it don't post it. Those asian chicks were not thick and I don't need to post a pic to state a fact.

WestCoast1
02-15-14, 16:54
Pictures never do justice to most of these ladies from the DRInteresting comment. Can you tell us why you say that? I've never been to DR, so I'm interested to know why the pics don't do the girls justice. Any one pic might not do a girl (or anyone) justice, but 5 random pics of the girl in different poses / clothing / etc will do so. Look at Pescador's recent post on PG page 2, Mani Domi and Boeing's posts on page 5 (beautiful girls). Why do pics of Russian, indonesian, and thai girls do them justice?

Frannie said:

My point is that there are lots of extremely sexually attractive young women available in the DR and evidence to the contrary from photographs on a bulletin board is not reliable.

The pics in any PG thread are usually a good representation of what's out there. If that's not the case, then the gents are hoarding the pics or just unable to talk the girls into it (both of which are hard to believe). I think the gents here are not hoarding the pics, I think there are just not enough gents taking / posting pics. Its tempting to suggest you gents police yourselves and stop having inane discussions on the PG thread (ie, car rentals and traffic accidents) that are better placed in other threads, but if you posted only pics here you might go days or even weeks / months without a post in your PG thread. Frannie if what you say is true, post us a pic of a girl who is (in your mind) one of your lookers?

Notice that I posted a pic. This is the same girl as the previous pic (but not the same as the first two I posted here, which are two different girls, for a total of 3 now).

Pescador, still in awe of your latest girl posted here. Enjoy the tropics.

Manny51
02-15-14, 17:18
I am of the belief there are no ethnicity or race of women more attractive than African women. Perhaps certain mixes of African and Indian or African and Asian can produce some compelling mixes, but I note that many white women resort to plastic surgery or tanning to obtain features that come naturally in African women. Thicker, fuller lips? Natural among Africans; collagen injections for white women. Pert titties? Natural among many Africans; implants for white women. Apple bottom derrière? Natural among Africans; surgical implants for white women.

Another point is if you compare a 40 year old African woman to a 40 year old white woman, with both of similar education and socioeconomic backgrounds, the majority of people polled would vote the African woman as younger looking and more beautiful. I am not a woman but this comparison even is true among men as my white male classmates look like grandpas whereas I routinely get pegged as a man in his late 20s or early 30s (I am in my early 40s). Some people say African people age gracefully.

Here is some substantiating proof for black beauty, which is really the true definition of beauty period. Yes, I repeated that line for emphasis. Enjoy.I can't believe this discussion is still going. But I'll add some wood to the fire!

Showing some pictures of attractive black women is not "proof" that black women are beautiful. No one is saying that black women can't be beautiful. But ON AVERAGE, facial and body features that are characteristic of women of that ancestry are considered less attractive by the majority of society than women from other ethnic backgrounds. Thats just a fact. They may not openly say so, especially in polite conversation, but they definitely act that way. All the prettiest black women that are always being pointed out, or on magazine covers, all have more mainstream features: lighter skin, straight hair, rounded but slender, and delicate facial features.

Even if you prefer black women as a personal preference, you can't deny this. To do so just suggests that you are a resentful left wing activist in denial.

In reference to the discussion going on about "thickeness" in DR versus Thai girls, I think that we can all agree that you can find thick Thai girls if you looked for them, but DR girls are in definitely on average "thicker' than Asian girls. But as a personal preference, what most people call "thick" I call "fat."

I don't understand why people on this forum can't understand the distinction between the beauty of a particular individual woman and general characteristic ethnic features.

WestCoast1
02-15-14, 17:28
If you don't have it don't post it. Those asian chicks were not thick and I don't need to post a pic to state a fact.I'll get flamed, but you're making my case. Shouldn't your post be in the General Info (or similar) thread? Consider where you're stating the fact (without a pic). If this thread is weak (and it is) in a country full of beauties (which is probably the case) , then that's partially because of posts without pics.

Yet another girl. I was in the room, but didn't take either one of these pictures. Her best friend ("Since we are young" sounds funny from 19 and 20 year olds) did. Barrio girls from the twigs, happy with bbq for dinner, couple of beers, and $30 overnight. I'd guess there are girls just like these in DR.

Sure Thing
02-15-14, 17:32
I was wrong. Manage to find a pic without the face so captains couldn't run and tell. This is what I would consider a thick asian chick. She could stand next to one of our thick DR chicas and fit right in. Like I said I'm not saying that the asian chicks the guys are posting are not pretty because they are and they have nice figures. I would hit them up in a heart beat especially that last tiny one that rsss212 posted but they are not thick with juicy booties that make your head spin.

I guess everybody has their own taste. What some people might consider thick some would consider a stick. What some might think is fat others may think are nice and thick.

All I'm saying is that if I'm trying to convince someone that frequents the DR there are thick asian chicks I'm going to show them the most thick pic I can fine and not just one that has a nice shape. I've convinced alot of my friends to give Thailand, P. I, etc a shot after showing them pics. (they have faces maybe when I see jiggy in a few weeks I can show him I'm not bullshiting, thanks for all your help bro hope we can have a drink together).

Me personally when I go to the DR I'm looking for a phat ass, thick, thunder thigh chicka. Thats just me.

Delta Indigo
02-15-14, 17:33
I can't believe this discussion is still going. But I'll add some wood to the fire!

Showing some pictures of attractive black women is not "proof" that black women are beautiful. No one is saying that black women can't be beautiful. But ON AVERAGE, facial and body features that are characteristic of women of that ancestry are considered less attractive by the majority of society than women from other ethnic backgrounds. Thats just a fact. They may not openly say so, especially in polite conversation, but they definitely act that way. All the prettiest black women that are always being pointed out, or on magazine covers, all have more mainstream features: lighter skin, straight hair, rounded but slender, and delicate facial features.

Even if you prefer black women as a personal preference, you can't deny this. To do so just suggests that you are a resentful left wing activist in denial.

In reference to the discussion going on about "thickeness" in DR versus Thai girls, I think that we can all agree that you can find thick Thai girls if you looked for them, but DR girls are in definitely on average "thicker' than Asian girls. But as a personal preference, what most people call "thick" I call "fat."

I don't understand why people on this forum can't understand the distinction between the beauty of a particular individual woman and general characteristic ethnic features.I love White women and find many White women to be the most attractive Girls anywhere and I like sharp facial Features. However there are many many many attractive black women, they are not as advertised or visible as White

Women because of over 4 centuries of European world Domination. Beautiful women come in all forms. I am also not one who buys the "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" bullshit.

But there are lots of very attractive black women with sharp Features even from Africa.

About the non attractive Features you Point out, or in my opinion, non sharp Features, rounded cheeks and noses, have you noticed how many White women have them? Have you not noticed that the vast majority of men and women of any "race" are unattractive?

I hate These discussions, I personally do not find many Thai and Philipino Girls attractive, but many men do for whatever reason, and many European men do, but I do not find rounded non sharp feautures attractive.

About attractiveness of different "races", it is hard to beat Ethiopian and Somali women period! So it would help if all of us and I mean all of us were sometimes slightly more open to other possibilities.

Frannie
02-15-14, 19:40
I can't believe this discussion is still going. But I'll add some wood to the fire!

I don't understand why people on this forum can't understand the distinction between the beauty of a particular individual woman and general characteristic ethnic features.Throughout the history of the Americas mulatto women have been renowned for their sexual attractiveness. Most of the Dominicanas you meet will fall under that description.

Images you see in print media are photoshopped for the broadest appeal and neither the black nor the white women look much like the same woman would if you actually woke up next to her.

It is very unlikely that there is any link between male sexual preferences and voting patterns and political affiliations. The is the second time you have suggested such a thing. Don't be silly.

Thickness may well be related to available diet and use of hormonal birth control pills, especially in girls from poor families or tribal backgrounds. You will often see a really slim young girl and in a few years she is a real porker.

Manny51
02-15-14, 19:44
Throughout the history of the Americas mulatto women have been renowned for their sexual attractiveness. Most of the Dominicanas you meet will fall under that description.

Images you see in print media are photoshopped for the broadest appeal and neither the black nor the white women look much like the same woman would if you actually woke up next to her.

It is very unlikely that there is any link between male sexual preferences and voting patterns and political affiliations. The is the second time you have suggested such a thing. Don't be silly.

Thickness may well be related to available diet and use of hormonal birth control pills, especially in girls from poor families or tribal backgrounds. You will often see a really slim young girl and in a few years she is a real porker.Your comments are completely non-sensical and without point or reason. It seems you are just saying things to muddle the conversation. If you are not going to contribute a coherent argument, on either side, then although it is your right, I would discourage you from posting anything.

Manny51
02-15-14, 19:48
I love White women and find many White women to be the most attractive Girls anywhere and I like sharp facial Features. However there are many many many attractive black women, they are not as advertised or visible as White

Women because of over 4 centuries of European world Domination. Beautiful women come in all forms. I am also not one who buys the "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" bullshit.

But there are lots of very attractive black women with sharp Features even from Africa.

About the non attractive Features you Point out, or in my opinion, non sharp Features, rounded cheeks and noses, have you noticed how many White women have them? Have you not noticed that the vast majority of men and women of any "race" are unattractive?

I hate These discussions, I personally do not find many Thai and Philipino Girls attractive, but many men do for whatever reason, and many European men do, but I do not find rounded non sharp feautures attractive.

About attractiveness of different "races", it is hard to beat Ethiopian and Somali women period! So it would help if all of us and I mean all of us were sometimes slightly more open to other possibilities.Don't pigeonhole me as closed minded. Its not that I don't think that you can find beautiful women everywhere. I am just stating the obvious truth about the world. You can disagree with the mainstream world's idea of beauty and have your own preferences, but you can't deny that it exists. Don't hate on the messenger.

Sure Thing
02-15-14, 21:19

I don't understand why people on this forum can't understand the distinction between the beauty of a particular individual woman and general characteristic ethnic features.
Don't pigeonhole me as closed minded. Its not that I don't think that you can find beautiful women everywhere. I am just stating the obvious truth about the world. You can disagree with the mainstream world's idea of beauty and have your own preferences, but you can't deny that it exists. Don't hate on the messenger.U sir have pigeonholed yourself. Nobody has flamed you on your border lined racist view of women but don't try to force feed your opinion on us. It's obvious the media influences you and your thoughts and what you think "society" deems as beautiful. Its your opinion keep it that way and it is not a fact but a fact in your own head. This is a thread for photos of DR woman lets swing back that way I suggest we take this disscussion to the appropriate threads. I for one apologize in my role in hijacking this thread meant for DR photos.

As far as how some people consider a women that is thick fat? A lot of those same people would consider serena williams fat. Funny.

Grub1
02-15-14, 22:05
Most of us on here I assume are not professional photographers and in most case's we mongers don't have the latest in camera equipment and in a lot of case's the lighting because of rain or whatever is not the best so most case's it does not do the chica justice. But after saying that I will say if you want to know the real logic behind no beautiful pictures on here do some more reading and it will all come clear to you. If all I had to look forward to was the kind chica's that are posted on here I would not return.

WestCoast1
02-15-14, 23:32
Most of us on here I assume are not professional photographers and in most case's we mongers don't have the latest in camera equipment and in a lot of case's the lighting because of rain or whatever is not the best so most case's it does not do the chica justice.Ahem. Lots of my pics are cell phone pics. I have a good camera, and also an $80 point / shoot from Target (it has a flip-screen on the back; girls like to see themselves pose and take nude selfies). My cell, point / shoot, and good camera all have technology that eliminates lighting as a problem. We all have smart phones by now (including many girls).

On another note, I also understand that taking pics (in any way) is not for every guy.

If all I had to look forward to was the kind chica's that are posted on here I would not return.Then post a pic of they type of girl who DOES make you want to return, so the rest of the gents who visit this thread can see it.

Speaking of not wanting to return, the other boards with lots of good local girl pics (thai, Columbia, phils) : I would think those boards would make you want to go there instead? Seeing this board with few hotties posted, and non-picture posts, must turn people off and makes me not want to go there (and its only a few hours away).

SureThing: good pic. Love the ass and it looks like she has boobage. On the other hand, I like them all when they are naked.

Another girl for you. This ass thick enough?

Manny51
02-16-14, 00:07
U sir have pigeonholed yourself. Nobody has flamed you on your border lined racist view of women but don't try to force feed your opinion on us. It's obvious the media influences you and your thoughts and what you think "society" deems as beautiful. Its your opinion keep it that way and it is not a fact but a fact in your own head. This is a thread for photos of DR woman lets swing back that way I suggest we take this disscussion to the appropriate threads. I for one apologize in my role in hijacking this thread meant for DR photos.

As far as how some people consider a women that is thick fat? A lot of those same people would consider serena williams fat. Funny.Great comeback! LOL!

No discussion of the matter at hand. Just demonizing accusations. But let me tell you, you look like a moron trying to take the moral high ground when you routinely pay for sex. Tell your judgemental crap to someone who cares.

Sure Thing
02-16-14, 01:04
Great comeback! LOL!

No discussion of the matter at hand. Just demonizing accusations. But let me tell you, you look like a moron trying to take the moral high ground when you routinely pay for sex. Tell your judgemental crap to someone who cares.Glad we are able to close the discussion. Westcoast nice pic there

Ryo Saeba
02-16-14, 01:12
To be fair not all of you, but most of you, yes.

In the span of three pages one can find racism, class discrimination, bigotry, ignorance, misplaced pride, attention deficit disorder...

It makes me sad. I find it disheartening in fact. One would guess, since most of us travel the world, pay for sex, and generally experience things that the majority of other people never will, that we would be, on average, more open minded and with a broader ability to make logical comparisons.

But who am I kidding, I can't resist, I'll join!

Something that I don't think has been said yet, or at least I didn't notice: the age of the 'beholder' plays a role in his assessment of a girl's beauty. He can be harder or easier to please depending on his life experiences (or lack thereof) , and his ideal is often based on what were the prevailing standards during his youth.

Personally, I find that in no country / destination that I have visited the ISG photo gallery is representative of the top 20/30% of local beauties.

Grub1 made a correct assessment, I believe.
It doesn't matter if you give me a 2.000 € camera, my pics (and therefore the attractiveness of the girl) will suck because:
1- I often take only one or two snaps, so I can't pick and choose the best one.
2- I have no skill.
3- the lighting is poor.
4- I often shoot selfies, which causes distortion.
5- both the girl and myself are possibly tired and / or drunk.
And surely more reasons I could come up with, if I thought hard enough.

Peace,
Ryo

All the photos attached were taken in the DR, with a couple of Haitians in the mix; some of them are NOT prostitutes, three of them I have not had sex with.

Frannie
02-16-14, 01:43
All the photos attached were taken in the DR, with a couple of Haitians in the mix; some of them are NOT prostitutes, three of them I have not had sex with.Well, these pictures represent a nice selection and should set to rest the idea that you can't find attractive women in the DR.

WestCoast1
02-16-14, 01:47
SNIP.

One can find racism, class discrimination, bigotry, ignorance, misplaced pride, attention deficit disorder.Dammit, that's probably me. You been talking to my ex?

All the photos attached were taken in the DR, with a couple of Haitians in the mix; some of them are NOT prostitutes, three of them I have not had sex with.Wow. Lovely girls. THAT makes me want to travel there.

Couple of extra pics for you.

Kman1
02-16-14, 08:23
I went back and looked at Manny51 posts. All started 2013. Mostly all provocative and challenging posts, nothing original as far I've gone back. Could be an alter ego or a new troll.

I am not concluding anything, but please go back and do your own research before responding.

Mr Enternational
02-16-14, 10:09
Damn. My idol Ryo is back. Since this is the photo gallery and to lay the untrue rumors to rest; live from the Philippines... (sorry it's sideways, but uploaded from my phone)

AssLover945
02-16-14, 14:26
Dammit, that's probably me. You been talking to my ex?

Wow. Lovely girls. THAT makes me want to travel there.

Couple of extra pics for you.Dude you got to tap that lovely ass man!

Manny51
02-16-14, 16:43
I went back and looked at Manny51 posts. All started 2013. Mostly all provocative and challenging posts, nothing original as far I've gone back. Could be an alter ego or a new troll.

I am not concluding anything, but please go back and do your own research before responding.I confess that lately I have found myself sucked into online arguments, as any forum member occasionally does. But most of my posts are reasonable. And obviously, I mostly chime in when I see something that I disagree with. When I agree with something, I just read on. And would you really want someone to judge the history of YOUR posts?

Character assassination is pretty bush. And its a joke when you consider this to be an anonymous forum. Sometimes debates drag on longer than they should. But I only debate topics, I don't attack people personally. Don't go down that road, man. It just makes the environment toxic.

WestCoast1
02-16-14, 19:45
Dude you got to tap that lovely ass man!I've been tappin' that lovely (and ever growing) ass for about 5 years. She's a bit older than most of my gals, but she's a bi-sex 3-holer, plus she's an overnighter. She will hang until sent home or its time to go to work. The older pics here are either from 5 and 4 years ago, or 4 and 3 years ago (can't remember; I've seeded her so many times, the sessions blur in my mind). In the pics with two girls, she's the darker one on your right (and she's about to get munched by the other girl).

WestCoast1
02-16-14, 20:13
And some more recent shots. When I first met her she was mid-20's, with one daughter. She has gone from spinner-ish (which she maintained for several years) to gorda in about 2 years time. I had not seen her in about 18 months and we ran into each other on the street. She called my name from across the street and I didn't recognize her. She'd put on 1/3 of her regular weight in less than 2 years (no pregnancy, just a love of fast food). None of which has stopped me from hammering her.

TomJackin
02-16-14, 22:08
And some more recent shots. When I first met her she was mid-20's, with one daughter. She has gone from spinner-ish (which she maintained for several years) to gorda in about 2 years time. I had not seen her in about 18 months and we ran into each other on the street. She called my name from across the street and I didn't recognize her. She'd put on 1/3 of her regular weight in less than 2 years (no pregnancy, just a love of fast food). None of which has stopped me from hammering her.Fuck it! That's all I can stand. I'm headed out right now to get ISG tattooed on my dick so I can get as much, or more pussy than WestCoast!

Sabor
02-16-14, 23:40
Going to be there soon but been reading recent post. The whole Island IMHO is what you make of it. A few I've smashed over the years.

WestCoast1
02-16-14, 23:50
Fuck it! That's all I can stand. I'm headed out right now to get ISG tattooed on my dickCareful gents. The skin stretches over time."ISG" might later turn out to be something different. Like: "IPFREELY"

so I can get as much, or more pussy than WestCoast!Careful gents. You don't want your dick to drown in pussy juice, do you? My dick has received extensive training, and can hold its breath for over 30 minutes inside a lady's mouth, punani, or ass. I've been practicing several times a week, for years. I've gone to some of the harshest spots on earth to practice the trade.

Relax, go get your tatoo, and enjoy some of my three-some pics. Each set of pics here (labeled A, B, C, D) are from a different set of girls, all over a 3-day period. Set A invoves the gorda back when she was flaca. In set D, the girl on top getting her lip sucked, is pregnant.

All 'ya got to do is get your ISG tat and make your next airline reservation for the DR.

All kidding aside: Sabor, WOW! Nowwwww I wanna go there. Not that I'm asking you to post them, but did the girls allow nude shots?

Grub1
02-17-14, 02:12
But I only debate topics, I don't attack people personally. Don't go down that road, man. It just makes the environment toxic.I have only been made feel that one would truly wish me harm on theses boards once and it did not make me feel very good but is all forgotten now. We are an exclusive bunch of men here and we need to be able to look over one's mistakes in there wording every now and then. You never know when one of these mongers may need to help your ass out of a jam.

Mani Domi
02-20-14, 01:32
Girl from Jarabacoa. When I traveled to DR I would sometimes see her. she would usually traveled to the capital and on a few occasions I met with her in Santiago or jarabacoa.
No longer seeing her as she settle down with some other guy.

SavePros321
02-20-14, 03:59
Girl from Jarabacoa. When I traveled to DR I would sometimes see her. She would usually traveled to the capital and on a few occasions I met with her in Santiago or jarabacoa.

No longer seeing her as she settle down with some other guy.Nice pics Mani Domi. THIS is why we go to the Latin America and NOT Asia, LOL!

SavePros321
02-20-14, 04:06
Going to be there soon but been reading recent post. The whole Island IMHO is what you make of it. A few I've smashed over the years.WestCoast1, we appreciate the photos. But as you can see, Asia does not hold a candle to Latin America. DE NINGUNA MANERA!

WestCoast1
02-20-14, 15:50
Nice pics Mani Domi. THIS is why we go to the Latin America and NOT Asia, LOL!Mani, she's a beauty.

WestCoast1, we appreciate the photos. But as you can see, Asia does not hold a candle to Latin America. DE NINGUNA MANERA!SP: Based on some of the comments here, and in PM, some of your DR friends might disagree. Rjsss212's posted thai girls are just as pretty as any posted here. Not all the girls that I posted are asian, and other than the 4 posted sets of girls doing some lesbo play, you can't tell me which ones are which.

Recent photos by Mani and Sabor really do shore up this PG. But prior to that, the board was weak, and will probably continue to be that way. I'm not asking anyone to go to asia, but I would ask that you gents look at your own PG. Better occasional posts with pics of your girl than frequent posts with inane comments (ie, SP) , pics from escort or dating sites, pics of celebrities (I could be wrong). I think Franni was right, the PG here is maybe not indicative of what is to be found in DR. OTOH, the asian boards are pretty transparent. I really had 4 pair of girls over 3 days, all 8 of whom were camera sluts with clothes on or off.

Mani Domi
02-21-14, 13:04
More pictures of the same girl. her tits are smaller than what I usually like.

Tp Horn
02-22-14, 21:18
her tits are smaller than what I usually like.Who's complaining?

TomJackin
02-23-14, 00:53
WestCoast1, we appreciate the photos. But as you can see, Asia does not hold a candle to Latin America. DE NINGUNA MANERA!Come on my soon to be vodka friend; if we ever meet. I'm buying BTW.

I agree with you that Latin America has some of the finest women in the world. But the world is huge, and there must be something said about the beautiful women in SEA. I think that women in Singapore ranks right up there, as far as beauty goes.

As far as Thailand, there are beautiful women everywhere you look and natural beauty to boot. Here are some that I seem to return for on a yearly basis.

OldKool
02-23-14, 01:23
No tit no ass cute face but that is not enough for me. I like thick bodies and nice asses PHAT. May be it is cultural. I do not think any of the girls were sexy. I like voluptuous women. Not one of these girl meets my requirements. I like a slim lady every now and then but prepuberty not my style.

Come on my soon to be vodka friend; if we ever meet. I'm buying BTW.

I agree with you that Latin America has some of the finest women in the world. But the world is huge, and there must be something said about the beautiful women in SEA. I think that women in Singapore ranks right up there, as far as beauty goes.

As far as Thailand, there are beautiful women everywhere you look and natural beauty to boot. Here are some that I seem to return for on a yearly basis.

TomJackin
02-23-14, 01:58
No tit no assI tend to love all types of women; makes my life easier.

I think every country has beautiful women. I love the DR girls just as much as I love the Thai girls; but for different reasons.

No asses? No tits?

Cunning Stunt
02-23-14, 02:15
There is no winning this pointless argument, that is for sure. Tastes vary and that's the way it should be. Me? I love them all. Fat, thin. Young, old. Black, white, brown, yellow. If they came in green, I'd love them too. As long as they have a pussy and are of legal age, they are welcome in my bed.

TomJackin
02-23-14, 02:25
I love them all. Fat, thin. Young, old. Black, white, brown, yellow. If they came in green, I'd love them too.If you find a green one, please get her contact information for me; PLEASE!

DJ FourMoney
02-23-14, 10:50
No tit no ass cute face but that is not enough for me. I like thick bodies and nice asses PHAT. May be it is cultural. I do not think any of the girls were sexy. I like voluptuous women. Not one of these girl meets my requirements. I like a slim lady every now and then but prepuberty not my style.OldKool <- Black Man

I am also Black and I don't like thick, you know why? The word has been hijacked by BBW's. I don't label them anymore, if she's terribly out of shape (more than 20% BF) then I pass, period.

DJ FourMoney
02-23-14, 10:53
I tend to love all types of women; makes my life easier.

I think every country has beautiful women. I love the DR girls just as much as I love the Thai girls; but for different reasons.

No asses? No tits?IE he likes women that attract the wrong kind of attention, like ghetto negros who say "DAM". This is why Black women in America refuse to lose weight as a collective; people like him will still stick in di*k in it, why change?

I agree with ya Tom, (hi from Tijuana Amigos!)

OldKool
02-23-14, 14:55
There is literally a huge difference between fat and thick. I love thick. Thick is sexy and compelling. The average Asian girls I see are built like 12 year old girls. If that is what you like go for it. I like sexy women which the DR has tons of. I know you can find some smoking hot Asian girls but you got to really look and they are not the norm. The average girl weighs 90 lbs soaking wet. I kind of think guys attracted to these women are repressed pedafils. , It may be cultural as a black man I think Sorina Williams is totally hot. I have to admit I do not get the attraction of 80 or 90 lB women. I am surprised you can not tell the difference of Phat and fat.

OldKool <- Black Man

I am also Black and I don't like thick, you know why? The word has been hijacked by BBW's. I don't label them anymore, if she's terribly out of shape (more than 20% BF) then I pass, period.

Mr Enternational
02-23-14, 15:52
There is literally a huge difference between fat and thick. I love thick. Thick is sexy and compelling. The average Asian girls I see are built like 12 year old girls. If that is what you like go for it. I like sexy women which the DR has tons of. I know you can find some smoking hot Asian girls but you got to really look and they are not the norm. The average girl weighs 90 lbs soaking wet.Please explain to us the "literally huge difference." And why do you keep trying to make a comparison with women in places that you have never been as if you know what you are talking about? Brazil, Colombia, Asia. It's obvious to people who have been to these places that you have no clue.

The media is not a reliable source on which to form your take on places. For instance, if you look at Brazilian TV shows or the makeup of politicians then you may think the entire country is damn near White. But when you do research AND visit you will see that HALF of the 200 million people are in fact Black considering Salvador, Bahia was the main port of entry for slaves coming into the Americas. Brazil is the country with second most number of Black people in the world. Number one: Nigeria.

Now I invite you to come experience Asia and after leaving tell us how wrong you were for saying "the average girl weighs 90 lbs soaking wet."

This is the DR Photo Gallery.

ConquerorVal
02-23-14, 16:17
i kind of think guys attracted to these women are repressed pedafils.i guess asia is full of ****s . you should put your thinking cap on before you post something outrageous like this.

Manizales911
02-23-14, 16:21
I tend to love all types of women; makes my life easier.I'm with Tomjackin on this, performance is what matters to me, nothing else. Though I do respect why a guy would prefer a certain body type, I can't for the life of me understand a hang up over skin color.

GrownMan1
02-23-14, 17:09
OldKool <- Black Man

I am also Black and I don't like thick, you know why? The word has been hijacked by BBW's. I don't label them anymore, if she's terribly out of shape (more than 20% BF) then I pass, period.20% were was that pole token from a gym!

Manny51
02-23-14, 17:26
Man! Is this debate still raging?

Some guys like slender. Some like them "thick." Of course, sometimes a girl is just fat. But there is an overlap area that some would call fat, and some would call thick. Some guys like the cushion. Its all good.

This is not a debate that can ever be won. A few posts going back and forth is fun. But if it goes too long, it escalates to personal, which this is approaching.

We are all bro's, and will sometimes meet each other down the line. I have my personal likes, and others have theirs. All it means is that we won't be competing for the same girl at the club!

Let's keep it fun.

Frannie
02-23-14, 21:40
Man! Is this debate still raging?

Some guys like slender. Some like them "thick." Of course, sometimes a girl is just fat. But there is an overlap area that some would call fat, and some would call thick. Some guys like the cushion. Its all good.

This is not a debate that can ever be won. A few posts going back and forth is fun. But if it goes too long, it escalates to personal, which this is approaching.

We are all bro's, and will sometimes meet each other down the line. I have my personal likes, and others have theirs. All it means is that we won't be competing for the same girl at the club!

Let's keep it fun.As I recall this discussion started when you suggested that due to the high cost of ground transportation via private hire taxis and the lack of attractive women in the DR, you did not think it was worth returning to the DR.

You are entitled to your opinion, but other posts have followed from addressing that argument for the benefit of readers who have not been to the DR and who are wondering if it would be worth their while. It is nothing personal.

Manny51
02-23-14, 22:17
As I recall this discussion started when you suggested that due to the high cost of ground transportation via private hire taxis and the lack of attractive women in the DR, you did not think it was worth returning to the DR.

You are entitled to your opinion, but other posts have followed from addressing that argument for the benefit of readers who have not been to the DR and who are wondering if it would be worth their while. It is nothing personal.So what are you saying, that its my fault?

I stated one opinion in response to another person's comment / question. Were you so offended by my opinion that you want to dump this whole thing on me? All I am saying is that this has raged for over a week, with posts that I have noted to get more edgy.

So I guess that you were so offended by my opinion that you have decided to lash out at me any chance you get, even when I am trying to calm things down? You need to step back. You are taking all of this way too seriously.

Frannie
02-24-14, 00:42
So what are you saying, that its my fault?

I stated one opinion in response to another person's comment / question. Were you so offended by my opinion that you want to dump this whole thing on me? All I am saying is that this has raged for over a week, with posts that I have noted to get more edgy.

So I guess that you were so offended by my opinion that you have decided to lash out at me any chance you get, even when I am trying to calm things down? You need to step back. You are taking all of this way too seriously.You might want to up your medication a tad.

Rjsss212
02-24-14, 01:48
No asses? No tits?Let me add a bit of fuel to this fire.

Manny, as usual, pure inanity.

Kman1
02-24-14, 04:06
Come on my soon to be vodka friend; if we ever meet. I'm buying BTW.

As far as Thailand, there are beautiful women everywhere you look and natural beauty to boot. Here are some that I seem to return for on a yearly basis.Nice to see you post pics with faces. All very pretty.

Western787
02-24-14, 04:10
No tit no ass cute face but that is not enough for me. I like thick bodies and nice asses PHAT. May be it is cultural. I do not think any of the girls were sexy. I like voluptuous women. Not one of these girl meets my requirements. I like a slim lady every now and then but prepuberty not my style.Ever consider why NFL Cheerleaders, Victoria's Secret Models, Playboy Bunnies, Miss Universe Finalists and dozens of other categories that purport to have exceptionally beautiful women rarely if at all ever feature "thick" women and in fact often feature women of Asian descent? The fact is comparatively few men in percentage terms consider "thick" to be hot in a woman. Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or beer holder as some say) but your complaints about Thai girls are unwarranted as female beauty is generally somewhat predictable even on a worldwide basis, and they hold up exceedingly well.

OldKool
02-24-14, 04:33
In my culture all the categories you named have very little relevance. I do not let white culture or norms determine my beauty standards. Those standards never made room for me either. I have seen pictures of the average Asian girls. They are very small. The pictures that are posted of Asian women posted on this forum do nothing for me. You guys need to be honest about what these women really look like. You guys go there for the average Asian girls who weighs about 100 lbs and is may be 5 ' tall. Sure you can find a big booty big chested Asian girls but you got hunt for them. They are totally theexception

Ever consider why NFL Cheerleaders, Victoria's Secret Models, Playboy Bunnies, Miss Universe Finalists and dozens of other categories that purport to have exceptionally beautiful women rarely if at all ever feature "thick" women and in fact often feature women of Asian descent? The fact is comparatively few men in percentage terms consider "thick" to be hot in a woman. Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or beer holder as some say) but your complaints about Thai girls are unwarranted as female beauty is generally somewhat predictable even on a worldwide basis, and they hold up exceedingly well.

Orgasmico
02-24-14, 04:37
Let me add a bit of fuel to this fire.That looks like a good time!

SavePros321
02-24-14, 04:48
Ever consider why NFL Cheerleaders, Victoria's Secret Models, Playboy Bunnies, Miss Universe Finalists and dozens of other categories that purport to have exceptionally beautiful women rarely if at all ever feature "thick" women and in fact often feature women of Asian descent? The fact is comparatively few men in percentage terms consider "thick" to be hot in a woman.Your forum name definitely reflects your (Western) views, LOL. All of those things you just listed only hold true for North America and Europe. You are in the DR forum talking about skinny bytches when these females do not even reflect what Latin America defines as "beautiful".

Do you watch any Spanish programming? Most of the women on those shows do not look like those skinny heifers you mentioned, as the vast majority of Latin American culture do no hold skinny bytches in any regard. There is a reason Medellin is know for "medical tourism"; women from all over Latin America are coming there to get silicon tits and asses to look like JLo; NOT Miley Cyrus.

This is what Latin America considers "Beautiful":

Chicas Car Audio 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC1RkpvY60I

Chicas Car Audio - Barranquilla 2013 - [HD 1080p]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD0bDd6uLi4

Final do Concurso: Miss Bumbum Brasil 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUxShXyn9sg

And since this is a Dominican forum:

Juhaviant's_Miss Republica Dominicana Holanda 2011 (Bikini 1)

2:08 in this video. My Dayum!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ddk1S1xs8

Dominican Baseball Cheerleaders Dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcgPJX88gqM

OldKool
02-24-14, 05:01
A video is worth a millions words. Asia got nothing for these ladies.

[QUOTE=SavePros321; 1535962]Your forum name definitely reflects your (Western) views, LOL. All of those things you just listed only hold true for North America and Europe. You are in the DR forum talking about skinny bytches when these females do not even reflect what Latin America defines as "beautiful".

TomJackin
02-24-14, 07:53
[QUOTE=OldKool; 1535968]A video is worth a millions words. Asia got nothing for these ladies.

There is no doubt that Latin America have some of the hottest women in the world; I agree with SavePro 100 percent. But damn, OldKool, have you traveled anywhere other than the DR? Or are you just living off of pictures and videos of others.

My original response was to SavPro's response about Asian women. I respect his opinion because he does travel outside of the DR. I posted pictures, not trying to change his mind, but more to open his mind even further. I highly respect SavPro because he rolls like I do; party until someone passes out.

But you come barging in talking about no tits, no ass. 100 pounds wet and so forth. Then you say there is a difference between thick and fat? Damn dude, thick is nothing but fat!

Here are some "thick" girls in the DR for your viewing pleasure.

Wolvenvacht
02-24-14, 08:20
There is no winning this pointless argument, that is for sure. Tastes vary and that's the way it should be. Me? I love them all. Fat, thin. Young, old. Black, white, brown, yellow. If they came in green, I'd love them too. As long as they have a pussy and are of legal age, they are welcome in my bed.I second that opinion! I just came back from a visit to a German Partytreff (Xanten) where I had one Dominican, one Bulgarian and two African ladies, all varying from skinny to well cushioned, from young to experienced. Cheers for variety: it is indeed the spice of life!

OldKool
02-24-14, 14:15
I need to sit you down and show you the difference between phat thick and fat. It is obvious you do not know the difference. Where as every man of color does. The pictures you posted are small women who have very little appeal to me. When I want steak I do not go to the fish store. Do not get me wrong I like all types of women but I strongly prefer thick or voluptuous women.

[QUOTE=OldKool; 1535968]A video is worth a millions words. Asia got nothing for these ladies.

There is no doubt that Latin America have some of the hottest women in the world; I agree with SavePro 100 percent. But damn, OldKool, have you traveled anywhere other than the DR? Or are you just living off of pictures and videos of others.

My original response was to SavPro's response about Asian women. I respect his opinion because he does travel outside of the DR. I posted pictures, not trying to change his mind, but more to open his mind even further. I highly respect SavPro because he rolls like I do; party until someone passes out.

But you come barging in talking about no tits, no ass. 100 pounds wet and so forth. Then you say there is a difference between thick and fat? Damn dude, thick is nothing but fat!

Here are some "thick" girls in the DR for your viewing pleasure.

Rjsss212
02-24-14, 15:27
The pictures you posted are small women who have very little appeal to me. When I want steak I do not go to the fish store.Hey, everybody likes what they like. Absolutely no need to justify, but I like creative solutions. If you had these two 90 pounders together wouldn't that meet your weight criteria?

Canyon
02-24-14, 21:36
Hey, everybody likes what they like. Absolutely no need to justify, but I like creative solutions. If you had these two 90 pounders together wouldn't that meet your weight criteria?Hey Rjsss, where did you find her? She's really sexy! My next trip will now be to the DR.

Frannie
02-24-14, 23:12
http://www.amazon.com/The-Naked-Woman-Study-Female/dp/0312338538/ref=pd_rhf_cr_s_cp_2_9VF1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0DB7PE6YH5F5ZM4YQWTP

This book by the renowned zoologist examines every part of the female body and discusses what is regarded as sexy in various cultures, and what is not. Includes discussions of buttocks, breasts, and other areas of interest to mongers.

Do these questions interest you...

How did mouth kissing among humans begin?
How unique in nature are all those female facial expressions?
Are teeth different in men and women and if so, why?
Which part of a woman is highly erotic in the East, but much less so in the West?
What is the least erotic body part of a woman?
What is the origin of an audience clapping their hands in applause?
How many women have more than two breasts and how many might they have?
How and why do women have strong sexual signals on both sides of their body?
What is really behind constant changes in modern female clothing styles?

If so, this is the book for you. Morris provides a comprehensive head to toe survey of the female human from a zoological, sociological and historical perspective. Each chapter covers a body part of a woman like the eyes, lips, neck, feet, etc. etc. In fact, one third of the books content is on the parts of the head.

The same pattern is followed for each body part to give great insights into its historical and sociological views up to the present time. Fashion trends are next, then biology/anatomy and the sexual significance. Sex is considered in nearly aspect of every part as Morris presents the female human as the most sensual and sexual creature on the planet. In short, the book makes the case that nearly everything about a woman, physical and non-physical, is ultimately about sex in some way, mostly directly.

As an example, the social-historical pattern of trying to produce the super-feminine is extensively documented. Whether it is smaller feet, larger breasts, fuller lips or longer necks, nearly everything has been, and is being, tried.

Manny51
02-25-14, 01:16
You might want to up your medication a tad.You are an idiot.

WestCoast1
03-02-14, 05:55
Most of the women on those shows do not look like those skinny heifers you mentioned, as the vast majority of Latin American culture do no hold skinny bytches in any regard.Did you say 'skinny heifers'? I'm guessing english is not your native tongue (I was blessed). Also guessing that high school was not one of your educational destinations.

'Skinny bytches'. No misogyny there. I'll tell Eva Longoria you said HI.

On the other hand, the vids are good, the chicas are hot.

There is a reason Medellin is know for "medical tourism"; women from all over Latin America are coming there to get silicon tits and asses to look like JLo; NOT Miley Cyrus.Medical tourism. Rather sick. Pretty sure columbians don't want you bragging that up.

SavePros321
03-02-14, 15:37
Medical tourism. Rather sick. Pretty sure columbians don't want you bragging that up.I'm pretty sure Colombians don't want you referring to them as Columbians. Was Geography not part of the curriculum at "Podunk Senior High"?

As far as "bragging that up", the Financial Times already beat me to it:

Medellin Thrives on Medical Tourism

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/5c12a4a2-4042-11df-8d23-00144feabdc0.html

I'm sure there's no official "Medical Tourism Agency of Colombia", but still:

"In Colombia you will see tremendous savings in your cosmetic surgery plans without sacrificing experience, quality or professionalism. Plastic surgery in Colombia is affordable with the opportunity to save up to 75% compare to prices in the U.S. or Europe."

http://www.medicaltourismagencyofcolombia.com/WHY_COLOMBIA.html

Charles Pooter
03-02-14, 18:23
Medical tourism. Rather sick. Pretty sure columbians don't want you bragging that up.Seriously, why not? A big and respectable dollar earner for the country.

Also available in the DR, but with limited choice of top class hospitals.

WestCoast1
03-02-14, 19:51
I'm pretty sure Colombians Don't want you referring to them as Columbians. Was Geography not part of the curriculum at "Podunk Senior High"?

As far as "bragging that up", the Financial Times already beat me to it:

Medellin Thrives on Medical Tourism

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/5c12a4a2-4042-11df-8d23-00144feabdc0.html

I'm sure there's no official "Medical Tourism Agency of Colombia", but still:

"In Colombia you will see tremendous savings in your cosmetic surgery plans without sacrificing experience, quality or professionalism. Plastic surgery in Colombia is affordable with the opportunity to save up to 75% compare to prices in the USA or Europe."
Seriously, why not? A big and respectable dollar earner for the country.

Also available in the DR, but with limited choice of top class hospitals.I stand corrected.

I guess what I should have stated, as an opinion, was that plastic surgery (for cosmetic purposes) represents something yucky to me. I know people who travel to northern Mexico for same said reasons. And BTW, people in SE asia are also big-time into changing of self: skin-whitening and colored contact lenses. Its quite an oddity for me, that I travel to mexico or asia to find women who are very different than those where I live; and at the same time those women want to change themselves (some want to look like the girl who lives next door to me -- whom I don't want).

An apology: I've been guilty of posting here without a pic.

Bunda Man
03-03-14, 05:48
Was in Puerto Plata towards the end of last year. Had a good trip. Some stand out chicas were Audi (some of the best head I've ever had) ; Flor (top notch GFE) ; Julissa (tight bodied spinner) ; and Ambar (fabulous body). Am returning to Sosua March 14 for 10 days.

Bunda Man
03-03-14, 06:03
This group includes a few from the Field of Dreams bikini contest. My wing and I were two of three judges.

Bunda Man
03-03-14, 06:09
Last of the pictures for now. Bunda. Looking forward to the upcoming trip. Bunda.

TomJackin
03-03-14, 06:17
Last of the pictures for now. Bunda. Looking forward to the upcoming trip. Bunda.Thanks for sharing!

Charles Pooter
03-03-14, 13:49
. plastic surgery (for cosmetic purposes) represents something yucky to me.I too despise plastic surgery for reasons of vanity. Different if someone has a serious disfigurement which is making their life a misery.

But the poster was talking about medical tourism generally, not specifically plastic surgery. People can have life- or limb-saving operations in Latin America and South-East Asia which they could never afford in the US. There are one or two really good quality hospitals in those countries which cater for their upper class.

I see no downsides in this for anyone.

Bliadun
03-03-14, 14:00
Which one did you like more, Field of Dreams or Black Beards?

This group includes a few from the Field of Dreams bikini contest. My wing and I were two of three judges.

FruitNinja
03-03-14, 14:09
I too despise plastic surgery for reasons of vanity. Different if someone has a serious disfigurement which is making their life a misery.

But the poster was talking about medical tourism generally, not specifically plastic surgery. People can have life- or limb-saving operations in Latin America and South-East Asia which they could never afford in the US. There are one or two really good quality hospitals in those countries which cater for their upper class.

I see no downsides in this for anyone.There was an article in the NYTimes a few months back about medical tourism. Apparently the guy needed a hip replacement. Quoted price in the US was about 140K with one night in the hospital. 14K in Brussels and that was 3 nights hospital stay. Both using the same materials. There are not a lot of people in the US that can lay out 140K. 14K a whole different story. The writer did make an important observation, the hospitals in Brussels are all about getting you in and out. Clean but austere. Nothing like the Hilton Hospitals in this country. They built a 300K water feature in the lobby of my local small hospital. Only impact that has on health care is to my wallet.

Manizales911
03-03-14, 15:42
This group includes a few from the Field of Dreams bikini contest. My wing and I were two of three judges.The girl in pics 2 through 5 name is Cristina, I got a FB message from her yesterday telling me she quit FOD and is now working at BB's. She is a great lay.

Bunda Man
03-03-14, 18:26
Which one did you like more, Field of Dreams or Black Beards?Blackbeards. It's run better and there are usually more guys staying there. FOD had a few great chicas when I was there, however, it's history and ownership is one of instability frommy experience going back to 2008. A friend I met at Blackbeards during my Labor Day trip stayed at FOD's recently and he described a really bad experience for him and a few others staying there. I'm going to spend more time in Sosua in two weeks. If the heat from the touts and beggars gets to be too much I'll venture off to Blackbeards and possibly Cabarete and Santiago as I'll be in town for 10 days, which is probably 5 days too much!

Mani Domi
03-08-14, 23:42
The ex novia

Pescador Loco
04-27-14, 20:10
Pretty skinny dominican girl with big tits

SavePros321
04-27-14, 20:35
Pretty skinny dominican girl with big titsVery nice bro! I do not consider her to be skinny (if she was, I would not be commenting on how nice she looks, LOL. She's got great legs!). She looks to be more on the athletic side.

Pescador Loco
04-27-14, 22:06
Thanks SP321, glad you like her pins. Here is another Dominican girl. Delgada but not flaca (skinny).

TomJackin
04-27-14, 22:21
Thanks SP321, glad you like her pins. Here is another Dominican girl. Delgada but not flaca (skinny).Maybe not flaca, but she has an ass that was made for my face!

Pescador Loco
04-27-14, 23:56
Maybe not flaca, but she has an ass that was made for my face!Yeah man! I am a big fan of the "leggins".

BrasilSoccer0
04-28-14, 11:51
I think I saw her on Tagged!

The ex novia

Yanqui69
04-28-14, 16:54
Thanks SP321, glad you like her pins. Here is another Dominican girl. Delgada but not flaca (skinny).Gorgeous girl. Where was it taken?

Last picture is interesting.

Beautiful girl, attractively dressed, leaning on painted pillar,. With stark, concrete-block wall in background.

Good portrayal of the DR in general.

OldKool
04-28-14, 17:57
You are pulling some very attractive girls. Young pretty and fresh looking. You can not but that in the US. How much were you paying and were they any good in bed.

Pretty skinny dominican girl with big tits

El Grande
04-29-14, 13:34
Pretty skinny dominican girl with big titsGreat catch!

Pescador Loco
04-29-14, 14:02
Thanks El Grande, Old Kool and Yanqui69.

Old Kool. Yeah man "young and fresh" novias aren't cheap. Esp. In DR and even with good Spanish. Trips to todo incluido resorts are a good way to contain costs (some decent ones like Iberostar are as low as 130 bucks a day for two in low season). Big plus there is no decent shopping for miles. Just a crappy tourist gift shop.

Yanqui. At a cousin's house round the block. You have the eye of an artiste.

Yanqui69
04-29-14, 14:13
Thanks El Grande, Old Kool and Yanqui69.

Old Kool. Yeah man "young and fresh" novias aren't cheap. Esp. In DR and even with good Spanish. Trips to todo incluido resorts are a good way to contain costs (some decent ones like Iberostar are as low as 130 bucks a day for two in low season). Big plus there is no decent shopping for miles. Just a crappy tourist gift shop.

Yanqui. At a cousin's house round the block. You have the eye of an artiste.Pescador Loco, with no intent to intrude on your favorite "fishing hole" where in the DR is this sweetie located?

Gracias

Geolopes
05-09-14, 06:03
Full trip report to follow on the Puerto Plata thread in a few days. Just got back home. Travel dates: 4/30-5/7.

TomJackin
05-09-14, 06:22
Full trip report to follow on the Puerto Plata thread in a few days. Just got back home. Travel dates: 4/30-5/7.Damn dude; lunch is served!

Thanks for the photos!

Kman1
05-14-14, 01:34
More to come later with stories. I am getting ready to leave. I have offlined my pics after reading the TSA stories. So far they have never checked my stuff.

Surfer500
05-14-14, 02:09
More to come later with stories. I am getting ready to leave. I have offlined my pics after reading the TSA stories. So far they have never checked my stuff.That's a nice selection of chicas, none of them are fat or ugly!

BionicMan
05-14-14, 14:22
More to come later with stories. I am getting ready to leave. I have offlined my pics after reading the TSA stories. So far they have never checked my stuff.TSA checking "porn" pictures? It is true some girls are bombs, but not dangerous being taken on a plane as a digital file! .

What has TSA to do with girl images? Maybe customs, but TSA?

Yanqui69
05-14-14, 14:36
TSA checking "porn" pictures? It is true some girls are bombs, but not dangerous being taken on a plane as a digital file! .

What has TSA to do with girl images? Maybe customs, but TSA?Would be interested in seeing any article or report of this. This sounds highly illegal for TSA. This is no threat to aircraft or passengers. Customs could be another story.

On other count, non-sexual pics (no nudity, sex acts, etc) could not be considered porn.

Pics of women in bikinis on the beach are not porn.

Even email cannot be considered safe, now.

Would like to see any reliable information on this.

Yanqui69
05-14-14, 14:49
More to come later with stories. I am getting ready to leave. I have offlined my pics after reading the TSA stories. So far they have never checked my stuff.If there are personal accounts or credible reports of TSA searches, it would be of general interest.

I located a story online and will post below. Hopefully will not get deleted. The story tells of a random search that turned up papers / hard-copy photographs. Does not describe going into electronic media.

http://www.stockycat.com/2010/12/23/court-upholds-tsa-search-that-discovers-child-pornography/

BionicMan
05-14-14, 19:18
If there are personal accounts or credible reports of TSA searches, it would be of general interest.

I located a story online and will post below. Hopefully will not get deleted. The story tells of a random search that turned up papers / hard-copy photographs. Does not describe going into electronic media.

http://www.stockycat.com/2010/12/23/court-upholds-tsa-search-that-discovers-child-pornography/Obviously as a private citizen I come to know you are carrying, for sake of argument, porn pictures and this is illegal in that country I, again, as a citizen, can wave police to "search" you or report you to police.

But it is tricky that this happens through somebody with full and legal access to private belongings (suitcase) for other purposes.

Bit we know that when something illegal happens... Covers will be created. It is sufficient to say... "He is suspicious, please search him" and then, by chance the "porn images" come out. As they get curious on a memory stick etc etc.

Still, as you say, I too would like to see the real story and not a tale of a urban legend.

Boriman
05-15-14, 09:31
If someone must carry digital pictures and he is concerned about it raising any red flags this is what he can do. If it is stored on a flash drive (or even a computer) just right click the picture and then left click property, then check hidden. TSA or any other agents will not be usually looking for hidden files.

If there are many pictures just press Ctrl A. This will highlight all the pics', then right click, then left click properties, then check hide.

When he get to the wherever you are going just repeat the above process, except the last step, which in this case you check unhide.

There are hidden files all over your computer (like system files) which Microsoft does not want you to tamper with since doing so will mess up your system. They are so hidden that people do not even know these files exist even though they use the same computer every day.

If you want something more heavy duty you can also use a software that will encrypt and hide files (like http://www.bsecsoft.com). Checked the Microsoft website and they recommended it. I have never used it myself.

The reality is that the TSA or anybody else has too much work on their hand to focus just on one person. People get caught most of the time because they get careless or make it obvious (and there are those who have a bulletin out on them, which is very few).

Showdown
05-15-14, 18:29
If someone must carry digital pictures and he is concerned about it raising any red flags this is what he can do. If it is stored on a flash drive (or even a computer) just right click the picture and then left click property, then check hidden. TSA or any other agents will not be usually looking for hidden files.

If there are many pictures just press Ctrl A. This will highlight all the pics', then right click, then left click properties, then check hide.

When he get to the wherever you are going just repeat the above process, except the last step, which in this case you check unhide.

There are hidden files all over your computer (like system files) which Microsoft does not want you to tamper with since doing so will mess up your system. They are so hidden that people do not even know these files exist even though they use the same computer every day.

If you want something more heavy duty you can also use a software that will encrypt and hide files (like http://www.bsecsoft.com). Checked the Microsoft website and they recommended it. I have never used it myself.

The reality is that the TSA or anybody else has too much work on their hand to focus just on one person. People get caught most of the time because they get careless or make it obvious (and there are those who have a bulletin out on them, which is very few).Better yet take the photos with your phone and email them to yourself. Also phones have apps that will allow you to hide pics. Android has a great app I use called Keep Safe that hides anything you put in your phone.

Showdown.

Nixonbd
05-15-14, 22:17
would be interested in seeing any article or report of this. this sounds highly illegal for tsa. this is no threat to aircraft or passengers. customs could be another story.

on other count, non-sexual pics (no nudity, sex acts, etc) could not be considered porn.

pics of women in bikinis on the beach are not porn.

even email cannot be considered safe, now.

would like to see any reliable information on this.tsa will, at times, ask you to turn an electronic device on, to make sure it is what it is. if it happens to be a camera or computer and it opens up with a pic of you banging someone who looks ****, then you got some splaining to do.

Yanqui69
05-16-14, 00:05
tsa will, at times, ask you to turn an electronic device on, to make sure it is what it is. if it happens to be a camera or computer and it opens up with a pic of you banging someone who looks ****, then you got some splaining to do.agreed.

the story url i posted described a random search, flipping through a folder, and encountering a hard-copy photo related to ****philia.

not even going into that topic. no defense or sympathy for that.

for "normal" persons, unless there has been an alert on an individual, apart from turning on laptops, cameras, flashlights, to show they are not explosive devices, there should be no reason to go through computer files, etc.

if files can be made "hidden" or stored several layers down, so as not to be obvious, they should be okay.

if we are dealing with photos of legal-age women in bikinis, etc, there is nothing to fear.

on the other hand, photos of sex acts, legal-age or otherwise, is asking for trouble, based on the interpretation of people with dubious judgement.

in this day and age, even email is not safe. if law enforcement have cause to search, even email is accessible to fbi, etc.

the "normal" monger would be smart to keep any questionable pics out of obvious or easy access.

most of us are not on lists, and email, encrypted or not, is unlikely to be accessed.

Orgasmico
05-16-14, 00:08
Can we keep this a pic thread and save the intellectual discussions for the text threads?

Geolopes
05-16-14, 00:46
Can we keep this a pic thread and save the intellectual discussions for the text threads?Well said O. Let's keep this like the Phillipines photo thread. The price of admission here is some sort of woman related pic. Let's save the bullshit talk for the other boards or "photo gallery chit chat." This section is for country related pics. WTF?

TomJackin
05-16-14, 06:45
I completely fucking agree!

Fuck debating; that shit is for politicians!

Jp Slicky
05-16-14, 10:17
So long as the nude girl is an adult age and not a child, why are nudes or sex acts illegal to have on your computer?

Geolopes
05-16-14, 15:43
So long as the nude girl is an adult age and not a child, why are nudes or sex acts illegal to have on your computer?Did you forget your photo submission JP? That is the price of admission to this thread. Thanks.

Kman1
05-19-14, 03:00
This was the first one of my trip. I arrived around 2 pm, Rumba had not started. Took a walk down towards Europa where I usually find my prey. It was quiet, I saw a young one on one of the side streets, she said ahora no, so I took her number to call later. I walked by CMP and upto La passions both of which are closed now, that's usually where I turn around. On the way back in another side street I saw this one and I walked up to her and asked 'tu masajes'? She replied sweetly 'Claro'. She was a sweet and docile Domincana indeed, the kind I like. There used to be a whole lot of those, but the newer generation of chicas are a bit more shrewd. This was my first trip to the DR that I did not do a TLN, just did not feel like it.

This one was 1500ST and sufficed for my first leche.

Kman1
05-19-14, 03:22
Saw at Rumba my first night. She had the right size bum for me, not too big, not too small and did some good grinding at the bar and on the streets where I took her for a walk to give me some time for the Vitamin 'C' to kick in. Bum bum agreed to 1500ST, however refused BJ complaining her braces hurt. Oh well, sometimes the bear gets you.

On a side note, I noticed a whole lot of young chicas with braces this time. There were ones with tongue piercings too.

Kman1
05-19-14, 03:49
Though she refused BJ, her pussy was clean as a whistle and great to dine in. Speaking of pussy, toto, coochie, box, etc. It was mixed bag this trip. I had a couple that was nasty, that smelled even after the girls hit the shower, 2 to 3 that were pristine and heavenly and others were so, so, can daty if you are drunk.

TomJackin
05-19-14, 06:03
Though she refused BJ, her pussy was clean as a whistle and great to dine in. Speaking of pussy, toto, coochie, box, etc. It was mixed bag this trip. I had a couple that was nasty, that smelled even after the girls hit the shower, 2 to 3 that were pristine and heavenly and others were so, so, can daty if you are drunk.Great reporting with photos Kman!

Grandnash84
05-19-14, 08:36
Though she refused BJ, her pussy was clean as a whistle and great to dine in. Speaking of pussy, toto, coochie, box, etc. It was mixed bag this trip. I had a couple that was nasty, that smelled even after the girls hit the shower, 2 to 3 that were pristine and heavenly and others were so, so, can daty if you are drunk.Is it me or does she look like she got a rash on her pussy.

A158
05-19-14, 14:52
Is it me or does she look like she got a rash on her pussy.You must have X-Ray vision. How can you see her pussy from this shot.

Cheers.

A158.

Geolopes
05-19-14, 17:04
Is it me or does she look like she got a rash on her pussy.A pic is the price of admission to this thread. I'm sure you just forgot along with the poster after yours. Posters without photos are encouraged to reactivate the now dormant "photo gallery discussion" thread that hasn't seen a post since 2008 I believe. Obviously there's a reason for that, right?

Grandnash84
05-19-14, 17:22
You must have X-Ray vision. How can you see her pussy from this shot.

Cheers.

A158.You need a better computer or glasses. She got something red around her pussy that don't look right, just saying...

Kman1
05-20-14, 03:30
Is it me or does she look like she got a rash on her pussy.I couldn't tell when I ate it, it tasted good. The flash is highlighting it more that what I saw. Well its been more than a week and I feel fine, that's all that matters.

Mackin
05-21-14, 23:30
No rash that I could see. As long as you enjoyed it all is well. Some of us know how to read and don't need or want to put a picture up and jump around to different threads to make a comment or read one. If you don't like it don't use the thread. No one appointed anyone the boss. The 19.95 is the same for everybody.

Geolopes
05-22-14, 17:50
No rash that I could see. As long as you enjoyed it all is well. Some of us know how to read and don't need or want to put a picture up and jump around to different threads to make a comment or read one. If you don't like it don't use the thread. No one appointed anyone the boss. The 19.95 is the same for everybody.Meanwhile, back to the pics.

Cagep1967
05-22-14, 23:09
I agree keeping this a picture forum, there are plenty of other places to chit-chat and *.

Here's my contribution.

GBP.

Kman1
05-23-14, 04:30
Ok, don't eat this. I did not, didn't take too long to realize it, so no need to point out a rash etc, hehe. She had no I'd, she's 20 with 3 kids, but nice and petite. She only hangs out on the streets. There was something kinky about her, I felt. I could not get her into NG, since no I'd, so we went to Calypso. She did not disappoint. Started with nice sloppy BJ. I lifted my legs after a bit, she asks 'cuolo? And starts some nice rimming. After bit I turned around doggy style and she continued solid rim job cleaning the innards of my rectum for quite a while. I had been experiencing a little discomfort in that area and it felt so relaxing. Finally finished CIM. I tipped her well...

CrazyDave
06-01-14, 20:29
I received an email and foto from an 80 year old visual impaired monger who told me that he was getting free pussy in Punta Cana. I told him that they should have paid him!

Bunda Man
06-03-14, 05:58
First set of photos from my March-April 2014 trip are attached. See brief write-up in the reports section.

Bunda Man
06-03-14, 06:05
Additional set of photos. Bunda.

Bunda Man
06-03-14, 06:13
Another set attached! Bunda.

Bunda Man
06-03-14, 06:44
Final set attached. The chica posing with my hats is supposedly a medical student in the Capital who comes to Sosua during weekends to work.

JimJames
06-03-14, 21:41
Met this one outside De Latin in Feb.

Pescador Loco
06-29-14, 19:55
Here are some pics of a busty 20 year old from SD.

DrBadBoy
07-12-14, 02:42
Throwback Friday.

Some pics from the last 7 years.

Sosua and Puerto Plata area.

I want to go in a few weeks but not sure if it is even worth my time. The board paints a far different picture of what things are like now versus 2007-2011 when I was there.

DrBadBoy
07-12-14, 03:13
Sosua and Puerto Plata area chicas.

I am considering taking a trip in the next few weeks. Are there any long time mongers that have been to the Sosua and POP area in the years of 2007 up until now?

I need some perspective on whether it's worth the trip. I haven't been since 2007-2011 and those were great years to be there. From all the post' it seems like things have taken a nose dive. Any immediate insight would be very helpful.

I was looking at Cartagena as a possible destination but I have never been there and it doesn't appear that GFE and TNL are the norms like they have been in the DR.

Philippine Islands is another possibility but again I have never been. Decisions. I would like to branch out and check new places but the familiarity and relaxed atmosphere in DR is a huge draw.

Help!

DrBadBoy
07-12-14, 03:15
A few from the stash.

Haitians are built thick.

ILikeBigButts3
07-16-14, 01:36
My latest catch from Santo domingo through dominican cupid. Big ass and tits on a flaca.

Kman1
07-16-14, 04:23
My latest catch from Santo domingo through dominican cupid. Big ass and tits on a flaca.Hopefully not stupid questions. Trying to sign up, wants to me answer all questions, what the heck, I hate filling the about myself, what I am looking for in a partner be. S. Stuff. I would happily fill out how much I am willing to pay and what I expect in return. But seriously, does it matter in getting chicas attention on this site, do I need to post pictures?

Of course, I understand p4 p is always there, but I am looking for some GFE, more time and more attention.

I seem to be going well on facebook adding friends, after starting with 3 (chicas I seen at Sosua), now I am up to 50. Every other one I send a request accepts and I get some friend request too. I haven't really started messaging them and have no clue how to go about setting up dates.

Bigbutts, the chica looks good, despite looking sideways. More details please, if you can. DrBadBoy, nice pics, thanks for bringing back memories of the Europa.

Abiding by the rule of the photo gallery, posting pics of chicas I seen in the bars during my last trip to Sosua, but did not session, looking back I should have at least with the one in black.

ILikeBigButts3
07-16-14, 05:36
Hopefully not stupid questions. Trying to sign up, wants to me answer all questions, what the heck, I hate filling the about myself, what I am looking for in a partner be. S. Stuff. I would happily fill out how much I am willing to pay and what I expect in return. But seriously, does it matter in getting chicas attention on this site, do I need to post pictures?

Of course, I understand p4 p is always there, but I am looking for some GFE, more time and more attention.

I seem to be going well on facebook adding friends, after starting with 3 (chicas I seen at Sosua), now I am up to 50. Every other one I send a request accepts and I get some friend request too. I haven't really started messaging them and have no clue how to go about setting up dates.

Bigbutts, the chica looks good, despite looking sideways. More details please, if you can. DrBadBoy, nice pics, thanks for bringing back memories of the Europa.

Abiding by the rule of the photo gallery, posting pics of chicas I seen in the bars during my last trip to Sosua, but did not session, looking back I should have at least with the one in black.I believe it's worth it if you're seeking GFE and especially so in santo Domingo and probably Santiago. I've been in DR now for 5 days and only paid for a chica once, the others were all from Dominican Cupid. Pay the 1000 pesos to be a platinum member fill the details in but don't say you're just visiting on holiday, say that you work there or are about to. Don't mention money to the chica at all, only when discussing her transport to meet you perhaps. I have posted pictures, and I'd encourage you to do the same and obviously use ones that highlight your best features. Simple stuff really.

I avoid using Facebook, but if it works for you then so be it. You have pictures and details of yourself already on there. On Dominican Cupid my template for sending messages was " Holla como estas? Dame su numero para agregarte por whatsapp" And 9 times out of ten I'd get their number straight away. Use itranslate on your iPhone to help you out if your Spanish isn't great like mine.

More details on the chica? Her name's Branny, 21 has probably the best tits of any chic I've seen in real life, slept with her yesterday once, twice today and all I have her was 400 pesos for transport. 1st set of pics are of the pics I posted before though these two don't do her tits justice.

2nd set are of Yara 24 rich Dominican chica, drives me around in her bmw after we shag, I offer to pay for stuff and she says no.

3rd are of Linda from Santiago, just turned 19, doesn't work just works out at the gym everyday, cost was 500 pesos after I offered to pay for transport.

Have fun on Dominican cupid.