PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Kman1
07-16-14, 06:21
I believe it's worth it if you're seeking GFE and especially so in santo Domingo and probably Santiago. I've been in DR now for 5 days and only paid for a chica once, the others were all from Dominican Cupid. Pay the 1000 pesos to be a platinum member fill the details in but don't say you're just visiting on holiday, say that you work there or are about to. Don't mention money to the chica at all, only when discussing her transport to meet you perhaps. I have posted pictures, and I'd encourage you to do the same and obviously use ones that highlight your best features. Simple stuff really.

I avoid using Facebook, but if it works for you then so be it. You have pictures and details of yourself already on there. On Dominican Cupid my template for sending messages was " Holla como estas? Dame su numero para agregarte por whatsapp" And 9 times out of ten I'd get their number straight away. Use itranslate on your iPhone to help you out if your Spanish isn't great like mine.

More details on the chica? Her name's Branny, 21 has probably the best tits of any chic I've seen in real life, slept with her yesterday once, twice today and all I have her was 400 pesos for transport. 1st set of pics are of the pics I posted before though these two don't do her tits justice.

2nd set are of Yara 24 rich Dominican chica, drives me around in her bmw after we shag, I offer to pay for stuff and she says no.

3rd are of Linda from Santiago, just turned 19, doesn't work just works out at the gym everyday, cost was 500 pesos after I offered to pay for transport.

Have fun on Dominican cupid.Oh man, nice game, good for you. Thanks for the cupid advise. I don't use my regular FB account, I made one up for the chicas with a puppy pic for the profile. Being 40+ and balding, I have to work on highlighting the best features aspect.

Speaking of whatsapp, here is a p4 p from Sosua who wanted me to send her pics to her whatsapp acc. I completely forgot to do so. Reasonable price, little older, not the tightest toto, but more than made up for it with her services.

ILikeBigButts3
07-16-14, 07:24
There some good looking Black women in DR, but I want / like Flaca the most. Nice!Flaca means skinny / thin but ok. Here is a pic of Branny that shows her boobs better.

DJ FourMoney
07-17-14, 01:48
Flaca means skinny / thin but ok. Here is a pic of Branny that shows her boobs better.Thanks for the reply, very nice.

Terrym1
07-27-14, 04:31
This was the cute 19-year-old I took from Rumba. She sat with her friends, so I had to approach her. She said she was from Puerta Plata, and didn't have a bambino. She's short and chubby with big boobs, which is how I like them. Not surprisingly, the sex sucked.

Haunted
08-01-14, 02:52
This was the cute 19-year-old I took from Rumba. She sat with her friends, so I had to approach her. She said she was from Puerta Plata, and didn't have a bambino. She's short and chubby with big boobs, which is how I like them. Not surprisingly, the sex sucked.Not suprisingly!

LOL ya. For the most part I stay away from 9's and 10's. Just for that reason.

She sure is a cutey though man.

I'd want to hit it just to say I did. Just to see her naked on the bed with my manhood inside her LOL.

How much was the damage?

Haunted
08-01-14, 10:54
Hopefully not stupid questions. Trying to sign up, wants to me answer all questions, what the heck, I hate filling the about myself, what I am looking for in a partner be. S. Stuff. I would happily fill out how much I am willing to pay and what I expect in return. But seriously, does it matter in getting chicas attention on this site, do I need to post pictures?

Of course, I understand p4 p is always there, but I am looking for some GFE, more time and more attention.

I seem to be going well on facebook adding friends, after starting with 3 (chicas I seen at Sosua), now I am up to 50. Every other one I send a request accepts and I get some friend request too. I haven't really started messaging them and have no clue how to go about setting up dates.

Bigbutts, the chica looks good, despite looking sideways. More details please, if you can. DrBadBoy, nice pics, thanks for bringing back memories of the Europa.

Abiding by the rule of the photo gallery, posting pics of chicas I seen in the bars during my last trip to Sosua, but did not session, looking back I should have at least with the one in black.The chica in black goes by the name Indura.

Pulled her in on my last trip.

Had a great time with her, would recommend.

Still in touch with her, one of the few who have not attempted to hit me up for money. Yet.

Amigo of King
08-03-14, 16:49
Met her on h5.

Loves trios.

Tempoecorto
08-05-14, 00:20
A few pics following my itinerary. SD-Pimentel-Las Terrenas-Sosua-Bonao- SD.

Photos are not in order.

Bunda Man
08-21-14, 05:03
Was in Sosua July 3-8 with a buddy I met through a mutual friend during my March trip. Had another great trip although the scene was a bit different and full of the hypocrisy we've come to expect.

Bunda Man
08-21-14, 05:08
Last of my photos for this trip. Heading to Medellin for the first time Labor Day week. Meeting up with my DR wing.

SavePros321
08-23-14, 19:18
Was in Sosua July 3-8 with a buddy I met through a mutual friend during my March trip. Had another great trip although the scene was a bit different and full of the hypocrisy we've come to expect.Dayum! Sosua doing it like that? I've been on a Medellin kick since 2012, but photos like the ones you have of Bella has me thinking I need to double back to the DR for a bit.

The great thing about the Dominican Republic is that you do not have to go to Sosua in order to find someone like Bella!

FuckAfMedDig
08-23-14, 21:45
Last of my photos for this trip. Heading to Medellin for the first time Labor Day week. Meeting up with my DR wing.Them chicas are 4 out of 10's at most!

Charles Pooter
08-24-14, 15:49
Them chicas are 4 out of 10's at most!Whatever our own views, I think it is rude and short-sighted to criticize other people's chica pictures. It will only discourage others from posting. Didn't your mother teach you "If you cannot say something nice, say nothing'?

Yanqui69
08-26-14, 02:51
Them chicas are 4 out of 10's at most!I'd have to disagree. Many were pretty hot with a few exceptions.

I do agree with Sir Charles; criticizing is easy.

Post some photos of yours that you consider to be better, if you have any.

Muchas Gracias to Bunda Man for sharing.

Cagep1967
09-02-14, 14:37
I'd have to disagree. Many were pretty hot with a few exceptions.

I do agree with Sir Charles; criticizing is easy.

Post some photos of yours that you consider to be better, if you have any.

Muchas Gracias to Bunda Man for sharing.I like the one in the light blue top, she looks like my friend's wife. I like her bending over and we can see her thong. I find myself looking at my friend's wife more often, got to stop that.

This girl would be a good substitute to live my fantasy.

Kman1
09-18-14, 03:26
The chica in black goes by the name Indura.

Pulled her in on my last trip.

Had a great time with her, would recommend.

Still in touch with her, one of the few who have not attempted to hit me up for money. Yet.Yeah man, trust your instincts. However, when you are drunk you make stupid moves. Poor judgement led me to pick this one for the night, not that she was a bad person, just a big momma and it was a struggle to leche and finally I gave up. Paid her per our agreement and her words of wisdom as she left, 'you will leche tomorrow'.

ForceSteeler
09-18-14, 04:27
Yeah man, trust your instincts. However, when you are drunk you make stupid moves. Poor judgement led me to pick this one for the night, not that she was a bad person, just a big momma and it was a struggle to leche and finally I gave up. Paid her per our agreement and her words of wisdom as she left, 'you will leche tomorrow'.She got a gut. You must of been wasted. Never trust a drunk nut.

Mr Enternational
09-18-14, 07:35
Yeah man, trust your instincts. However, when you are drunk you make stupid moves. Poor judgement led me to pick this one for the night, not that she was a bad person, just a big momma and it was a struggle to leche and finally I gave up. Paid her per our agreement and her words of wisdom as she left, 'you will leche tomorrow'.What the fuck? You think she is big? I know, I know. Pic gallery. A Thailand pic will have to do. Gogo do you remember this chick I tried to get you to take?

SavePros321
09-19-14, 03:32
Yeah man, trust your instincts. However, when you are drunk you make stupid moves. Poor judgement led me to pick this one for the night, not that she was a bad person, just a big momma and it was a struggle to leche and finally I gave up. Paid her per our agreement and her words of wisdom as she left, 'you will leche tomorrow'.Damn, New Garden is still working with the same damn bed sheets after all these years, LOL. My first time staying with them was back in 2009 as a reference point.

As Cleveland Brown likes to say: "That's nasty".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBjj-wKuP1M

HangerOne
09-20-14, 05:14
Last of my photos for this trip. Heading to Medellin for the first time Labor Day week. Meeting up with my DR wing.How did you enjoy Medellin?

Parkinsons
09-27-14, 04:57
The Cibao Expo ran from Sept 14 to Sept 21. It's an annual trade show / state fair. Lots of local businesses in Santiago had booths there, and hired pretty girls working their booths. Sorry these pics are definitely SAFE for work.

OldKool
09-27-14, 14:28
Every chica is a blanca and beautiful. The DR has the most subtle and pervasive racism I have ever seen. Blancos are a minority but run everything.

The Cibao Expo ran from Sept 14 to Sept 21. It's an annual trade show / state fair. Lots of local businesses in Santiago had booths there, and hired pretty girls working their booths. Sorry these pics are definitely SAFE for work.

D Cups
09-27-14, 14:41
The Cibao Expo ran from Sept 14 to Sept 21. It's an annual trade show / state fair. Lots of local businesses in Santiago had booths there, and hired pretty girls working their booths. Sorry these pics are definitely SAFE for work.Beautiful promo girls, thanks, P.

Orgasmico
10-06-14, 10:13
The Cibao Expo ran from Sept 14 to Sept 21. It's an annual trade show / state fair. Lots of local businesses in Santiago had booths there, and hired pretty girls working their booths. Sorry these pics are definitely SAFE for work.Nice pics. The Cibao region is known for having the best talent on the island.

Manizales911
10-06-14, 17:51
Nice pics. The Cibao region is known for having the best talent on the island.A lot of these promo girls aren't Dominican, they are Colombian. The same with the cheerleaders at the Dominican league baseball games.

ILikeBigButts3
10-28-14, 00:07
Apologies for taking some time in adding pics of my September trip, I missed my flight back and was at the airport for 4 hours chasing an airline rep who turned out went home for the day. Only in third world countries eh, anyway, just moved home too which has been time consuming. Here are some pics of some women I got to know. There are more, I'll add those later on once I've had time to sort through pictures.

You Can
10-28-14, 00:51
Thanks for sharing. Nice!! Get me revved up for my trip nov5.

Apologies for taking some time in adding pics of my September trip, I missed my flight back and was at the airport for 4 hours chasing an airline rep who turned out went home for the day. Only in third world countries eh, anyway, just moved home too which has been time consuming. Here are some pics of some women I got to know. There are more, I'll add those later on once I've had time to sort through pictures.

Helpmann
11-26-14, 18:05
Has anybody fucked this hoe? If so, how was she?

Thanks,
Helpmann

www.twitter.com/DominicanPutita

JimJames
11-26-14, 18:49

Thanks,
Helpmann

www.twitter.com/DominicanPutitaShe used to work at Black Beard.

Funinthesun63
12-03-14, 06:39
She used to work at Black Beard.Where is she at now?

Pescador Loco
12-03-14, 14:28
Where is she at now?Did we "break" her Twitter page? Her account was just deleted. She is in PP. She quoted 4000 pesos for 3 hours and you could do whatever you wanted to her. Very sexy girl.

Manizales911
12-04-14, 19:41
It was a tough job but somebody had to report on it. I've been to my share of bikini contests over the years at both BB's and FOD and BB's has always been the most organized of the two by far but there is something to be said for the impromtu way of doing things at FOD, it is listed as starting at 4 o'clock, I got there at 4 and there were very few people there and the DJ / emcee hadn't arrived. Some time afterwards, I'm not sure exactly when as I had my drink on, the place was packed and things got under way. There were several girls that kept wagging their fingers to the crowd that they didn't want any photos taken, here's a novel idea, if you don't want your photo taken don't enter a bikini contest in a wh0 rehouse, wtf. I'm not much of a photographer so my apologies in advance for the poor quality.

Pescador Loco
12-05-14, 15:10
It was a tough job but somebody had to report on it. I've been to my share of bikini contests over the years at both BB's and FOD and BB's has always been the most organized of the two by far but there is something to be said for the impromtu way of doing things at FOD, it is listed as starting at 4 o'clock, I got there at 4 and there were very few people there and the DJ / emcee hadn't arrived. Some time afterwards, I'm not sure exactly when as I had my drink on, the place was packed and things got under way. There were several girls that kept wagging their fingers to the crowd that they didn't want any photos taken, here's a novel idea, if you don't want your photo taken don't enter a bikini contest in a wh0 rehouse, wtf. I'm not much of a photographer so my apologies in advance for the poor quality.Nice fotos man. Some pretty hot girls there. Pic 0583 is really good. Cute girl with a fantastic natural rack. I am sure she was popular!

Manizales911
12-06-14, 02:36
Nice fotos man. Some pretty hot girls there. Pic 0583 is really good. Cute girl with a fantastic natural rack. I am sure she was popular!Some of the best natural titties I've seen in a while. I think she is new there because I don't know her, YET.

Pescador Loco
12-07-14, 17:38
Some of the best natural titties I've seen in a while. I think she is new there because I don't know her, YET.Great to hear they are as good in person. I like the YET part. Hopefully you can go back and get her and take some more pics. Good luck!

ILikeBigButts3
12-08-14, 06:28
Resized some pics, hope this uploads.

This is Ana (not real name), 24, not a big enough ass but face made up for it.

ILikeBigButts3
12-10-14, 12:01
This is a vid of my stripper friend from SD a couple pics of her uploaded a while ago. Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/JqCITfhgJEk

Tempoecorto
12-10-14, 20:43
Resized some pics, hope this uploads.

This is Ana (not real name), 24, not a big enough ass but face made up for it.Now, this is a pretty woman, for me!

Zip Head
01-24-15, 05:08
A sampling from my most recent Sosua trip.

Rudy2
01-24-15, 09:03
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Zip Head
01-24-15, 15:54
Best chica from recent Sosua trip. Haitiana, great body and great service!!

OldKool
01-24-15, 18:38
They are always the best for service. I have several in my top 10. I can not say why but they always seem to deliver in the bed.

Best chica from recent Sosua trip. Haitiana, great body and great service!!

Airwick73
03-19-15, 23:58
Some of my favorite girls.

Airwick73
03-20-15, 00:02
Some of blackbird adult resort girls pictures.

Orgasmico
03-20-15, 21:20
Some snips from recents chicas I've encountered.

Orgasmico
03-20-15, 23:56
More road kill.

D Cups
03-21-15, 01:34
More road kill.Love the jugs on the first one, O. Thanks.

Naked Gunz
03-21-15, 17:29
I can not say why but they always seem to deliver in the bed.They know if they give more of a GFE than the Dominican chicas you will come back. I guess its a way of stealing the money from the bitches that constantly harass them.

Orgasmico
03-31-15, 16:40
Had a good Monday.

Sammon
04-01-15, 23:40
Willing in any position. Really loved the BUNDA.

Orgasmico
04-09-15, 03:54
Decided to brake the middle of the week up with a few orgasms. This chica was an incredible amount of fun.

Orgasmico
04-10-15, 02:12
I'm a lover of natural hair and natural tits. No need for a tuby when a chica has the real deal. Nice little thick youngin. Those that know me know how I role.

Orgasmico
04-13-15, 01:33
Lovin some nice asses this weekend.

Pipe Layer99
04-13-15, 11:29
Thanks,
Helpmann www.twitter.com/DominicanPutitaAre you getting hungry bro? LMAO.

Orgasmico
04-17-15, 06:20
Had 2 chicas with periods this week. One was just getting off today and I know chicas are the horniest when on their periods so I wanted to catch some of that horniness. I thought she was fully off her period but apparently not 100% (see pic below). Anyway, she got 3 nuts out of me and I don't know how.

The first, she sucked me until I fully unloaded in her mouth and I got to say it was some of the best head I ever got in life. The second I had her big juicy ass doggy style. Thought I was done but she started sucking me off again and I hit it one last time. I was damn near shivering when I busted the nutt pictured below. Now I have to fuck the other chica this weekend since she comes off her's tomorrow.

Life is good.

Orgasmico
04-20-15, 17:08
Always fun when your chicas surprise you by dressing up like bunnies for Easter (Semana Santa). The second chica comes from a good fam so we had to crop down to pussy and boob, LOL. Life is good!!

ReadyToGetOnIt
04-21-15, 03:42
Always fun when your chicas surprise you by dressing up like bunnies for Easter (Semana Santa). The second chica comes from a good fam so we had to crop down to pussy and boob, LOL. Life is good!!Thanks for bringing this thread back to life!

ReadyToGetOnIt
04-21-15, 03:45
Love the jugs on the first one, O. Thanks.Shit dude, we can never be hanging out together. We'd be trying to hit each over the head for the same big titty chicks!

D Cups
04-21-15, 14:04
I'm sure there are plenty to go around. I am making my virgin trip to Santo Domingo, Santiago and Sosua in June. I will be in DR for 13 days.

Shit dude, we can never be hanging out together. We'd be trying to hit each over the head for the same big titty chicks!.

Orgasmico
04-22-15, 16:03
So I met this fine chica and wanted to meet up with her but she insisted on bringing her friend. I then volunteered to bring my buddy so it would be a 2 on 2. She sent me a nice pic of her friend and I was like cool, my boy is going to love this hook-up. She was light skin with long natural hair which is how he likes them.

Anyway, things didn't work out as planned. His girl wasn't feeling him. I was fucking my girl and his girl left him in the jacuzzi so she could come upstairs and watch me and my girl fuck. To make matters worse, she wanted a 3-some with my girl (her friend) and me. Meanwhile, my boy was downstairs in the jacuzzi by himself. Well we did the threesome, but I felt bad for my boy.

Anyway, here is a close-up of my girl after I beat up the pussy.

Helpmann
04-22-15, 17:59
..To make matters worse, she wanted a 3-some with my girl (her friend) and me. Meanwhile, my boy was downstairs in the jacuzzi by himself. Well we did the threesome, but I felt bad for my boy...I am not sure what you are complaining about. It looks like things turned out pretty well for you. Your boy probably should have stayed in the USA.

-Helpmann

Mr Gogo
04-22-15, 18:30
I am not sure what you are complaining about. It looks like things turned out pretty well for you. Your boy probably should have stayed in the USA.

-HelpmannHas anyone figured out that the girls wanted a 3 some from the beginning? Glad you had a ball Mr O, but you forgot to tell us if you payed double or was it a freebie?

Naked Gunz
04-23-15, 01:13
the pussy.Love those puffy camel toe!

ReadyToGetOnIt
04-23-15, 02:22
So I met this fine chica and wanted to meet up with her but she insisted on bringing her friend. I then volunteered to bring my buddy so it would be a 2 on 2. She sent me a nice pic of her friend and I was like cool, my boy is going to love this hook-up. She was light skin with long natural hair which is how he likes them.

Anyway, things didn't work out as planned. His girl wasn't feeling him. I was fucking my girl and his girl left him in the jacuzzi so she could come upstairs and watch me and my girl fuck. To make matters worse, she wanted a 3-some with my girl (her friend) and me. Meanwhile, my boy was downstairs in the jacuzzi by himself. Well we did the threesome, but I felt bad for my boy.

Anyway, here is a close-up of my girl after I beat up the pussy.Beat the sh*t out of that cat, didn't cha? LOL. Good for you, man!

ReadyToGetOnIt
04-23-15, 02:28
Love the jugs on the first one, O. Thanks.Well, since this thread is waking up again, I'll do my part. Not my usual chica type who has melons, but something about the high rise pancake boobs had me curious.

ReadyToGetOnIt
04-23-15, 02:34
An old favorite. She had a baby, and her boobs were milky on this last trip.

Orgasmico
04-26-15, 16:54
Has anyone figured out that the girls wanted a 3 some from the beginning? Glad you had a ball Mr O, but you forgot to tell us if you payed double or was it a freebie?Me and my boy split the cost for a bottle of whisky and the hotel. And oh yeah, we bought them a snack from McDonalds beforehand. We didn't give them any money and they never asked.

You are right about the girls really wanting a 3some all along.

New day. Pics always help you remember the good times down the road.

Orgasmico
05-13-15, 14:26
Last night I got with one of my regs. I like this girl because she is very pretty, drama free and down to earth. She drank a couple of bears, I had a music mix on of the hottest songs in the DR and below is the result.

Kc Talent
05-21-15, 06:01
These are from a resent northern coast trip to the DR. Lite skin booty found in Santiago was a take out from Passions.

She was anything goes. On to Sosua had my first Haitian young tight and very good had to repeat. Next is one of my long time favorite.

From BB now in Sosua still looking good and a good time. Next 3 photo was just smashing chicas I had very late or early snacks. Next to Last is a chica.

I just had to smash, that turn her nose up at me, had her every way I could think of all 3 holes I broke her P. Last photo is no chica. We was on the same flight to JFK cute tight body Asian went to sleep in my lap but I know she felt my dick on hard. All in all had a good time sport fucking.

Parkinsons
05-21-15, 18:15
These are from a resent northern coast trip to the DR. Lite skin booty found in Santiago was a take out from Passions.

She was anything goes.What's the damage for the take-out from Passions in Santiago? I heard crazy figure like 4000 - 5000RD $.

Nice pics, thanks for posting.

Kc Talent
05-22-15, 01:40
What's the damage for the take-out from Passions in Santiago? I heard crazy figure like 4000 - 5000RD $.

Nice pics, thanks for posting.I tried to make a deal with the outside bartender for her but he was too high so I told her NO I was just leaving. She told me to make her a deal so I told her 75 US and we was off to my hotel. At the hotel she seen her friend waiting for a ride so I got her ass to for 40 US and had a ball and 2 more that morning so it was worth it for the price.

ReadyToGetOnIt
05-22-15, 05:49
Me and my boy split the cost for a bottle of whisky and the hotel. And oh yeah, we bought them a snack from McDonalds beforehand. We didn't give them any money and they never asked.

You are right about the girls really wanting a 3some all along.

New day. Pics always help you remember the good times down the road.Leched all over them jugs! Love a nice pair.

ReadyToGetOnIt
05-22-15, 05:52

She was anything goes. On to Sosua had my first Haitian young tight and very good had to repeat. Next is one of my long time favorite.

From BB now in Sosua still looking good and a good time. Next 3 photo was just smashing chicas I had very late or early snacks. Next to Last is a chica.

I just had to smash, that turn her nose up at me, had her every way I could think of all 3 holes I broke her P. Last photo is no chica. We was on the same flight to JFK cute tight body Asian went to sleep in my lap but I know she felt my dick on hard. All in all had a good time sport fucking.That Haitiana has been in a couple of pics in this forum. Nice find. If I see her, I'd smash also.

Orgasmico
05-31-15, 01:29
A friend got me to go to Sosua last night for a change of pace. Haven't done the Sosua p4p thing in a few months. Met a nice slim chica in Rumbas and gave her 1500. Took her to a nice hideaway and she spent the night. Busted 2 nutts as this chica really liked to fuck. Got her info as I found out she actually lives in the same town as me, lives alone and wants to invite me over for dinner one day soon.

RedNose1
06-08-15, 17:43
Here are some from my last visit, in April.

Some from Casa Theresa others from the Sky Bar.

All very special for that night!

Anyone in town next week?

Orgasmico
06-08-15, 23:51
Stopped into Sosua last night. Picked up a chica for 1500 from Merengue Bar. Got a room in Europa for $40. Didn't plan to do TLN but we both took a nap after my first nutt and it turned into a TNL. Got 2 nutts, great head and this chica sucked everything including my toes.

Lonely566
06-09-15, 14:40
Here are some from my last visit, in April.

Some from Casa Theresa others from the Sky Bar.

All very special for that night!

Anyone in town next week?I want some dammit!

Orgasmico
06-15-15, 16:26
OK, I haven't hit this yet, but I get girls sending me pussy and nude pics and vids of them masturbating etc on a weekly basis. This chica lives in Santo Domingo. I plan on smashing this before the year is out. Very pretty girl. Has a Canadian BF that pays all of her bills. She has sent me pics of him as well. A lot of these chicas send me pics of their western union novios as well for some reason? Anyway, enjoy.

JjBee62
06-25-15, 07:53
During my time on the Cupid sites, prior to my trip, I added several women to my Whatsapp. There were also some who asked for my number, but never sent a message. In recent weeks, a few unknown numbers have sent messages, I assume they are some of the ones who never responded before. Generally, I ignore them. I'm not planning a trip in the near future and don't want to deal with a bunch of chicas wanting something from me.

Tuesday I got a message from a new one that I decided not to ignore, and she's been sending messages and pictures. She says she's from NY, but on a long vacation in Puerto Plata, until August. While she's not my type, I'm sure some people here will enjoy the pics, so I decided to share. Enjoy.

P.S. I'm a bit skeptical about this one, but the pictures are good.

Orgasmico
06-25-15, 14:05
Spent a day in Santo Domingo. Hit many nice venues and places to eat. Stayed in Gazcue at a nice small hotel. Had a chica I met a while back come by for a few drinks, etc. Paid for her cab to and from my hotel. She is 22 years old and the pussy was excellent. Also game me BBBJ. Life is good.

Naked Gunz
06-25-15, 15:29
P.S. I'm a bit skeptical about this one, but the pictures are good.Those tats and bad bolt-ONS job really ruin an otherwise very hot body. Thanks for sharing.

UpCountry
06-25-15, 17:10
During my time on the Cupid sites, prior to my trip, I added several women to my Whatsapp. There were also some who asked for my number, but never sent a message. In recent weeks, a few unknown numbers have sent messages, I assume they are some of the ones who never responded before. Generally, I ignore them. I'm not planning a trip in the near future and don't want to deal with a bunch of chicas wanting something from me.

Tuesday I got a message from a new one that I decided not to ignore, and she's been sending messages and pictures. She says she's from NY, but on a long vacation in Puerto Plata, until August. While she's not my type, I'm sure some people here will enjoy the pics, so I decided to share. Enjoy.

P.S. I'm a bit skeptical about this one, but the pictures are good.Really unbelievable.

Great Assets.

Uc.

JjBee62
06-25-15, 19:23
Those tats and bad bolt-ONS job really ruin an otherwise very hot body. Thanks for sharing.Well, she did tell me the tats are all just temporary, and the video she sent today doesn't show any tats. It also shows that pussy is definitely clean enough to eat, but it might taste a bit soapy, depending on how well she rinsed it afterwards.

I'm not a fan of aftermarket titties either. They don't look too bad when you get a closer look.

RocheBrazi
06-25-15, 20:35
4 Pics 4 Chicks.

P.S. I'm a bit skeptical about this one, but the pictures are good.

JjBee62
06-25-15, 21:03
4 Pics 4 Chicks.No. Three of the pictures are definitely either of the same person, or different people who look exactly alike in every way. The 4th one doesn't show face, but all the other parts seem to be the same person. The other pictures also match up, as does the video.

Now, whether the person in the pictures is the same person I am talking with, that's a good question.

Nordico
06-25-15, 21:06

P.S. I'm a bit skeptical about this one, but the pictures are good.Have you read the safety section in Cupid? Read about the scams and decide after.

JjBee62
06-26-15, 03:47
Have you read the safety section in Cupid? Read about the scams and decide after.I'm always the skeptic. I never give out more information than necessary and I don't send money. The most I will do is recharge a phone for $ 10 if I'm receiving enough pictures and videos to be worth it.

Parkinsons
07-05-15, 21:12
, I'm sure some people here will enjoy the pics, so I decided to share. Enjoy.

P.S. I'm a bit skeptical about this one, but the pictures are good.Got this pic today from a DC girl. Miss Dajabon! Haha.

Pescador Loco
07-24-15, 22:12
Just back from 4 days with my Dominican sweety at Iberostar in Puerta Plata. She was debuting her new crotchet bikini. Loves to show off her attributes.

UpCountry
07-25-15, 15:38
Just back from 4 days with my Dominican sweety at Iberostar in Puerta Plata. She was debuting her new crotchet bikini. Loves to show off her attributes.Simply Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous.

Pescastes Buen Pescado, el pescador.

UC.

D Cups
07-25-15, 20:25
4 days with that? You lucky bastard! Salud!

Just back from 4 days with my Dominican sweety at Iberostar in Puerta Plata. She was debuting her new crotchet bikini. Loves to show off her attributes..

Junior
07-25-15, 20:48
Just back from 4 days with my Dominican sweety at Iberostar in Puerta Plata. She was debuting her new crotchet bikini. Loves to show off her attributes.She is lovely.

Remember sharing is caring.

GrownMan1
07-25-15, 21:22
Just back from 4 days with my Dominican sweety at Iberostar in Puerta Plata. She was debuting her new crotchet bikini. Loves to show off her attributes.I give her an 8.

GrownMan1
07-25-15, 21:23
Got this pic today from a DC girl. Miss Dajabon! Haha.I give her an 8 1/2 off 1 foto.

Pescador Loco
07-26-15, 18:43
She had a very naive and sanitized fantasy about being a stripper until she figured out it was a look AND touch job. BTW, I am encouraging her exhibitionism and trying to persuade her to take some sexy selfies at home.

Tempoecorto
05-01-16, 13:49
In the wake of my week long trip last week.

Yanqui69
05-01-16, 16:19
In the wake of my week long trip last week.Nice. Location (s)?

Kman1
05-02-16, 08:26
Whats going on here guys? been a while.

Her is a flacca from my last trip to Sosua. I scorned her for the first couple of days. But she grew into me. She sincerely proposed she wanted to do just a massage. And as y'all know just a massage doesn't end there. All in all good time.

Mongmann
05-02-16, 16:45

Her is a flacca from my last trip to Sosua. I scorned her for the first couple of days. But she grew into me. She sincerely proposed she wanted to do just a massage. And as y'all know just a massage doesn't end there. All in all good time.No thanks.

Yanqui69
05-02-16, 17:58

Her is a flacca from my last trip to Sosua. I scorned her for the first couple of days. But she grew into me. She sincerely proposed she wanted to do just a massage. And as y'all know just a massage doesn't end there. All in all good time.Hope you bought her a meal, too. She looks like she could use one.

TomJackin
05-02-16, 21:12

Her is a flacca from my last trip to Sosua. I scorned her for the first couple of days. But she grew into me. She sincerely proposed she wanted to do just a massage. And as y'all know just a massage doesn't end there. All in all good time.Nice ass!

Thanks for sharing.

Kman1
05-08-16, 09:04
Hope you bought her a meal, too. She looks like she could use one.I don't want to feed her. Variety is good. She's Tom certified for ass! I did not get on top for fear for squashing.

Here's couple more from that same voyage.

Kman1
05-08-16, 09:43
Here is an older hottie, just turned grandma, I met at Boca Chica beach. All smile and tease, she's from SD. The first time I met I just exchanged numbers. Next trip to SD, I wined and dined her and made some gentle attempts which went nowhere.

I certainly don't have the patience to pursue this no more, esp in the land of the bountiful.

Kman1
05-08-16, 09:57
Here is an older hottie, just turned grandma, I met at Boca Chica beach. All smile and tease, she's from SD. The first time I met I just exchanged numbers. Next trip to SD, I wined and dined her and made some gentle attempts which went nowhere.

I certainly don't have the patience to pursue this no more, esp in the land of the bountiful.I just tried to update my post, delete my pic as it was sideways and re orient it. Buy this for um won't let me delete the post or delete the pic!! Reposting.

Kman1
05-15-16, 08:16
Cute. Also from Sosua?Yes, those two are from Sosua. Here's a young one from Boca Chica I'd seen on the beach right after I walked away from the previous Grandma whose pic I posted.

Geolopes
08-18-16, 16:35
Just got back, full trip report to follow.

Geolopes
08-22-16, 03:38
Thank you. Here's some more. Enjoy my trip report on the BB's thread. P.S. Note all box pics shown below were shot immediate post blowout. If you will.

Too funny. I clicked on this thread this morning like I expected something new to be there. Of course there wasn't. You must have read my mind, and like magic, you made some shit appear! Thanks for that.

The one in PIC1 has a fat puss from the back. Good stuff.

Riddler
11-07-16, 03:46
Thank you. Here's some more. Enjoy my trip report on the BB's thread. P.S. Note all box pics shown below were shot immediate post blowout. If you will.The pictures which you have posted clearly violate Blackbeard's rules outlined in our resort Bible in chapter 3, page 7, sub-paragraph 6, verse 11. (See attachment). This violation of our policies bans you from our establishment until the next time you make a reservation and pay for your stay.

From The Riddler: Great pics. Thanks. The oysters have been exactly as shown.

Riddler
11-23-16, 02:53
Soft Spoken and soft walking enough to function as a wet and warm alarm clock to wake me up from an afternoon siesta.

Kman1
12-12-16, 07:42
This was a fun girl I met this summer in Sosua. The place was well and alive then with good daytime action. Nights weren't bad, Classico was too crowded for me, all the seating were designated VIP which made things worse.

She stayed quite a while, we played in the pool at Casa valeria until she got kicked out. We watched the NBA finals at Rocky's, came back to the room for more action, all for a reasonable price. I stayed at Casa Valeria, nice hotel, but too many rules. They do not let more than one guest at a time, no guest in the pool. The AC was a problem as you need to turn it on with your physical room key and it took a long time to cool.

Kman1
12-26-16, 10:06
She just turned 18 and had one of the firmest bodies I have seen. Met her on Calle Rosen along with her chubby friend who I had an eye for. Tough choice, but I had to go with Ms Firm. She was inclined with exceptional oral skills for her age. I got on top for a bit but had to return to BBBJ to finish CIM.

Kman1
12-27-16, 00:59
I do believe that, if the chubby girl was cute too, you missed a chance at a very enjoyable threesome, but if you've still got boots on the ground in Sosua and contact information, perhaps you might remedy that oversight shortly. Hopefully, this was not due to the limitations of the guest policy at Casa Valeria that you referred to earlier, and if it was, that you could find a more suitable venue for debauchery moving forward.I agree. Chubby would have complemented firm, or rock hard in this case. I just don't do threesomes. Too distracting and more chances of trouble. Once in a while I have enjoyed it.

This was from earlier during summer and sorry I don't have her contact. Usually I connect with the girls on Whatsapp but she did not have it, she did not have a smartphone and I let it go. She was just a sweet girl, not demanding, took the 1 K for ST. Seemed like she desired leche in boca more than the dinero.

One more booty shot of her since yall liked her, plus couple of good 3 somes I done around the world. And thanks all for the replies and comments. She is indeed a hotttie.

Kman1
05-07-17, 08:42
No posts in the gallery for a while. This thread needs to be revived.

Here's a very friendly hostess, bartender, pool mate, call her whatever you want that was working at one of the bars bars in Boca Chica strip. This was a few years ago. Bars in Boca chica were closing at 12 or 1 am, its probably the case today as well. I shot pool with her couple of nights. She was game to go with me after the bar closed. I was pretty drunk that night and took my time enjoying her hot little body. She was a good sport and stuck with it, however it wasn't happening for me. I was expecting she'd stay the night as it was late and the place is dead during that time and scary. But she had to leave, I was fine it, for the very little peso I paid she did well.

Kman1
05-17-17, 06:08
Here is a loco chica I met at Sosua, ano pasado (last year). She had the looks, the moves et all to get me excited, the perfect sell. We had a good time at Classico's. Ending up in the room later that night, she suddenly gets sick, unable to perform, just wants to sleep or go. Al-rite, negotiate a lesser sum and let her go was a good option. I did not want to go the route my next door monger took at Casa Valeira previous night, getting hotel security involved and disturbing the peace. I cannot pass judgment as I don't know exactly what happened there.

Another thing I noticed this trip, the girls had an appetite for sopa, at least 3 of them asked for it, from the street side window shop. Sopa turned out to be plain ol cup of noodles, wonder if it was spiked?

Quagmire1974
05-17-17, 22:30
Here is a loco chica I met at Sosua, ano pasado (last year). She had the looks, the moves et all to get me excited, the perfect sell.Take a look at your third picture, the one where your chica is holding the Corona beer. See that chica in the background, the one with the yellow top and juicy bubble ass in jean shorts? You should have been setting up a session with her! Not trolling, not hating, not ridiculing, just saying.

Wrx2005
05-17-17, 22:53
Here is a loco chica I met at Sosua, ano pasado (last year). She had the looks, the moves et all to get me excited, the perfect sell. We had a good time at Classico's. Ending up in the room later that night, she suddenly gets sick, unable to perform, just wants to sleep or go. Al-rite, negotiate a lesser sum and let her go was a good option. I did not want to go the route my next door monger took at Casa Valeira previous night, getting hotel security involved and disturbing the peace. I cannot pass judgment as I don't know exactly what happened there.

Another thing I noticed this trip, the girls had an appetite for sopa, at least 3 of them asked for it, from the street side window shop. Sopa turned out to be plain ol cup of noodles, wonder if it was spiked?That chica does not look to me like she wouldn't be trouble. She's got hood written all over her. I dont see any glitter or gold. And that's me judging just from those photos.

Mr Enternational
05-18-17, 00:41
Another thing I noticed this trip, the girls had an appetite for sopa, at least 3 of them asked for it, from the street side window shop. Sopa turned out to be plain ol cup of noodles, wonder if it was spiked?Cup of noodles is the in thing. Last time I went to Crystal the girls there were begging me to buy them for them. 125 pesos each!

The Tall Man
05-18-17, 20:05
Take a look at your third picture, the one where your chica is holding the Corona beer. See that chica in the background, the one with the yellow top and juicy bubble ass in jean shorts? You should have been setting up a session with her! Not trolling, not hating, not ridiculing, just saying.Ditto that comment, God she is a cutie with that butt.

TTM.

Tempoecorto
08-11-17, 04:27
These are mostly from Santiago. A young woman invited me to her place, she lives with her year-old child and mom and a younger brother. They live on the second story with other 4 or 5 families, each with their own entrance to their own space as the walk away snakes around. There is a common washroom facility but no running water. I did not visit the bathroom but this family had a refrigerator and a gas cooking top. From the place I could see the Monument of Santiago at a distance. Impeccable hospitality!

There is also a picture or two that reminded me of the hovels in Rio. Shanties in extremely precarious locations, opposite to where the wealthier live. And the gorgeous Flamboyants, calling out to you: Look at me!

DcGogo
02-13-18, 17:03
Some are semi-pros, a couple were actually just nice girls, one (and only one) even got made when I gave her money. Unfortunately most are clothed. There is one Pu $$why pic that looks like it should be in museum.

GrownMan1
03-11-18, 04:25
Some are semi-pros, a couple were actually just nice girls, one (and only one) even got made when I gave her money. Unfortunately most are clothed. There is one Pu $$why pic that looks like it should be in museum.Where is the picture of the less attractive Chica that you posted about.

Artisttyp
03-11-18, 05:16
Was in Santiago for 5 days down with an illness. I still managed to mess around with Tinder which could be a huge success for me if I lived in town. As it was I only hooked up with one chica during my time there.

PuntingGeorge
03-11-18, 17:40
Was in Santiago for 5 days down with an illness. I still managed to mess around with Tinder which could be a huge success for me if I lived in town. As it was I only hooked up with one chica during my time there.Quite a voluptuous contribution actually! Well done.

Arn Poddict
04-29-20, 22:09
Some colours and curves to relieve the Corona lockdown grayness.

Live469
04-30-20, 14:22
Some colours and curves to relieve the Corona lockdown grayness.Everything about that one appears perfect. I am so envious right now.

Live 4 69.

Sailor02
05-02-20, 11:59
I agree with Live 469 Arn where did you find this girl? I wouldn't mid spending some time with her also. Sailor02.

SethMacfarlane
05-03-20, 06:14
Some colours and curves to relieve the Corona lockdown grayness.Jesus, those tits are fantastic.

Red Kilt
05-03-20, 06:17
That chica does not look to me like she wouldn't be trouble. I guess english may not be your first language but I wonder why you went with the double negative rather than " that chica looks to me like she would be trouble" LOL.

I agree with you. She does look like a problem but so often it is difficult to predict. I have had too many instances where the hottest ones in a bar turn out to be starfish as soon as they get to your room.

Charles Pooter
05-03-20, 15:19
I guess english may not be your first language but I wonder why you went with the double negative rather than " that chica looks to me like she would be trouble" The double negative is a literary device sometimes used by the most refined writers to enliven their prose. There are dozens of examples in Shakespeare. And Wrx2005 is known as "The Bard of ISG".

Arn Poddict
05-04-20, 11:12
I agree with Live 469 Arn where did you find this girl? I wouldn't mid spending some time with her also. Sailor02.I met her in Sosua. Don't know where she is nowadays, since I am not in DR anymore.

SubCmdr
05-13-20, 22:31
Why do I chase the cat? Nothing but the dog in me! Better question: Why do they hate the ass?

Non pro! Taken recently in Republica Dominicana. I'm not hiding. Want to know where I am at. Use the background in the photo. Or better yet: Pull the embedded data off the photo.

CoolGregg
07-18-20, 04:33
Had a good time last couple of years with this birds in sosua and santo Domingo. Avg price.

CoolGregg
07-18-20, 04:43
Had fun in la romana, la Terrence, Puerto Plata. Not your average Joe.

LuvMexicanas
07-18-20, 15:21
Had a good time last couple of years with this birds in sosua and santo Domingo. Avg price.If you're the photo type, why not post some you took yourself?

BroScientist
07-18-20, 20:52
Had fun in la romana, la Terrence, Puerto Plata. Not your average Joe.Thanks for sharing the photos. Great looking gals, would love such high quality company.

What would be premium price? Planning to go on my first trip to DR in September and need to budget accordingly.

Kc Talent
08-02-20, 06:43
Was in Santiago for 5 days down with an illness. I still managed to mess around with Tinder which could be a huge success for me if I lived in town. As it was I only hooked up with one chica during my time there.Only smashed one looks like her sister.

Triple Darknes
08-02-20, 12:37
Only smashed one looks like her sister.I fucked this girl in SD.

Travis McGee
08-02-20, 12:57
Had fun in la romana, la Terrence, Puerto Plata. Not your average Joe.Are La Terrence and La Romana neighborhoods? Hotels? Brothels?

Mr Enternational
08-02-20, 13:23
Are La Terrence and La Romana neighborhoods? Hotels? Brothels?La Romana and Las Terrenas are cities. The former in the east and the latter in the north.

NeilGeorge
10-19-20, 20:04
Sexy latina from SA website.

George03
10-20-20, 01:24
Sexy latina from SA website.Looking for a relationship I'm sure, LOL.

Quagmire1974
10-20-20, 13:44
Sexy latina from SA website.Is this a photo of a WG advertising services on Seeking Arrangement in the Dominican Republic? If so, you're being tricked. That picture is of Gabriela Cardenas (Gabi1 xoficial on Twitter) from Colombia. The picture was posted to her Twitter account on August 31.

Darelax
10-23-20, 13:35
Sexy latina from SA website.Super hot! OMG! I wish I could lick her all! Did you f**k her?

NeilGeorge
10-23-20, 14:28
Is this a photo of a WG advertising services on Seeking Arrangement in the Dominican Republic? If so, you're being tricked. That picture is of Gabriela Cardenas (Gabi1 xoficial on Twitter) from Colombia. The picture was posted to her Twitter account on August 31.You are correct. My error. It should have been posted in Colombia. Have you met her?

CanadianPolo
01-09-22, 23:18
Sexy latina from SA website.Where can I find this chick? Do you have any way I can contact her? And How much did you pay?

Rebel Monger
01-20-22, 21:23
Super hot! OMG! I wish I could lick her all! Did you f**k her?Once in Casa New Life in Medellin I "did it" with a girl who was 100% better than that chick. Go to Colombia, there you'll find plenty like her. And yes, Colombian women are so damn clean that you can lick them all over. I miss being single!

Norbert61
01-25-22, 21:50
Sexy latina from SA website.I get favorited by a girl with this picture from Venezuela- always a different name though LOL.

Geolopes
01-27-22, 05:56
In memorium of John and my best friend and Wingman Richie.

Greetings Team Monger. The once world famous Geolopes is here. After a long hiatus since 2016 I'm back. If I may brag, I was honored to be recognized as an ISG Reporter of Distinction from my 12 trips to BB's, 2 to the MDE Mansion, 1 to Panama and 2 to CR at La Amistad and Cocal. I'm out of practice and I have to take a mad piss typing this so please accept this rushed draft before I piss myself. I write this to get back in practice as I relearn this site, and to honor my departed best friend and wingman Richie. Richie was close to the BB's departed owner John. John lived in on the Inter-Costal in Pompano beach, FL when he wasn't running BB's. Richie had a condo there and would constantly visit John when he was slowly dying. I visited John at home once too and he looked great and not too thin. His house appeared comfortably modest on the outside but was incredible inside with his vast collection of indiginous art from Central and South America meticulously arrayed everywhere. He relied heavily on my posts, which he loved, and our personal, private reports to him on how well his place was running when he was away in Florida recovering. John loved my post pics VERY much so this post is for him. My first visit to BB's was in 2009 I think. I basically started this thread and John always thanked me for that service. When I informed John of Richie's death via phone in the states he broke down in tears. Out of character for John as he was well known for his cantankerous personality traits and incredible work ethic. But, deep down he had a heart of gold and deeply cared for his BB family. Downloading my once famous photos needs work, so sorry Richie and John I'm out of practice. Good news: unlike some of the retards on the photo gallery sections, I ACTUALLY POST PHOTOS! Think about it. I'll return later for a more detailed review. Love and miss you Richie and I think of you every day. Take care and be well men. Geo.

Disclaimer: All gaped pussy pics are past blowout. Naturally.

TitanX
09-14-22, 03:20
To keep this PG ticking, here are two FL's I met near Grand's in the Zona Colonial. Real good 3 some fun!