PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

SlowSteady
04-02-09, 02:18
Never been to DR but I'm looking for some ass cause I want to go. Well now I found this DR SP's msn. I chatted very briefly with here on MSN the rate is $1500. You will find some details about here if you look at the screenshoot pic I toke of here msn profil. Please post a review if you try.

Misterm
04-02-09, 15:50
This one eventually priced herself out of my bed/life forever...

Damn!!! I usually would not partake in the really dark ones but I would make an exception for that killer ass and tits. How much did she charge before and how much now, if you don't mind me asking?

Yanqui69
04-02-09, 16:14
Never been to DR but I'm looking for some ass cause I want to go. Well now I found this DR SP's msn. I chatted very briefly with here on MSN the rate is $1500. You will find some details about here if you look at the screenshoot pic I toke of here msn profil. Please post a review if you try.

From the correspondence, did you ever learn what town she was in?

SlowSteady
04-02-09, 19:51
From the correspondence, did you ever learn what town she was in?I hav no idea what town shes in if you read the pic it says "no tengo lugar fijo". Translation of this I think would be: I don't have a fixed place. So I'm assuming she only does outcall. I found that a little wierd. But whatever.

Madd Love
04-03-09, 00:25

Is that dollars?????

Bq Ribs
04-03-09, 00:27
Is that dollars?????

pesos, ain't no chica worth $1500 USD in the DR.........

Manizales911
04-03-09, 00:51
pesos, ain't no chica worth $1500 USD in the DR.........IMHO, ain't no chica worth $1500.USD anywhere on planet earth.

Tennessee
04-03-09, 18:39
IMHO, ain't no chica worth $1500.USD anywhere on planet earth.Lol get married. It might not be worth it but 1500 US might be cheap!

Yanqui69
04-03-09, 20:54
Is that dollars?????

The $1500 quoted is almost certainly $1500RD.
Or less then $50 US.

Bq Ribs
04-03-09, 23:41

I am wondering why you would post pics of this chica and not want to share contact info via PM?

With your brief conversation with her you do not know what city she lives in?

Uktraveler
04-04-09, 00:23
With respect to the questions re this girl - forget it, it's really academic at this point.

Just enjoy the pics - here's one more of her...

SlowSteady
04-04-09, 00:56
I am wondering why you would post pics of this chica and not want to share contact info via PM?

With your brief conversation with her you do not know what city she lives in? Read what I wrote last post. She said "no tengo lugar fijo"

I'm new I don't think I can PM because I think you have to pay for. And also allow people at least a day or two to respond to your post about PMing you info.

Here the email: [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mr Gogo
05-02-09, 15:55
Where the heck are all the pictures! I have a month to go and need some visuals to get me threw the time Any from BB would be expecially appreciatedGo back in Sosua thread to 10-11-08 by Mr. Gogo I posted some Black beard and sosua photos of girls.

Yanqui69
05-03-09, 02:50
Where the heck are all the pictures! I have a month to go and need some visuals to get me threw the time :) Any from BB would be expecially appreciated

Go back to about page 20 in this thread and work from there to the friont. There are some decent pics of BB from last summer. There may be some turnover and some new faces, but it gives you a good idea.

Ehunter
05-03-09, 03:43
Go back to about page 20 in this thread and work from there to the friont. There are some decent pics of BB from last summer. There may be some turnover and some new faces, but it gives you a good idea.

Right, to say it another way, even if new BB pics were posted today the reader would not get any better an impression than what the pics that were posted 20 pages ago would give.

Not like anybody is trying to discourage the activity, but I agree, there has been a noticeable falloff in this activity as of late.

Coole Mr
05-03-09, 22:18
BlackBeards Bikini contest last eekend 4/25/09.

The winner was the last lady on the right.

Craig M
05-04-09, 02:08

The winner was the last lady on the right.Was there a pic attached to this?

To clarify, I realize I can go back 100 pages and see photos, which I already have :) I was looking for something new.

I would venture a guess that anyone can go back and look at old photos and get a feeling for the girls in the DR which would mean we can just lock the forum and not allow new photos since we have them already :rolling eyes:

Member #3200
05-04-09, 15:44
Lady on which right.

The right where there's no pic or the right in my imagination.

TeamHorny
05-04-09, 16:39

The winner was the last lady on the right.

Where is the picture(s) ?

Coole Mr
05-04-09, 23:51
My bad. Thought I had attached picture.

Coole Mr
05-05-09, 00:22
A few more, hope you enjoy.

Zip Head
05-05-09, 05:38
Hope you enjoy these luscious tidbits!

Mani Domi
05-08-09, 01:42
I was in DR from April 4th til the 13th.

As always it was a good time. This time I took my couzin and my friend to join the action.

In all I hit 6 chicks all of them for free and all of them looked good.
I rented a car from a older lady that I know. She sent her niece to drop off the jeep at the airport for me and when I saw the niece I was like damm shes fine as hell. I ended up hitting her that same night jaja gotta love DR.

out of all the chicks I spend the most time with lovely Lili.

Heres a few pics

Mr Gogo
05-08-09, 05:34

As always it was a good time. This time I took my couzin and my friend to join the action.

I rented a car from a older lady that I know. She sent her niece to drop off the jeep at the airport for me and when I saw the niece I was like damm shes fine as hell. I ended up hitting her that same night jaja gotta love DR.

Heres a few picsLili is fine.

I see why you chose her, the greco chic looks like Nadya, she is fine.

She wouldnt let me hit b/c she had boyfriend.

You are a lucky man.

BadBear2000
05-08-09, 20:13
If you can send Lily over to Haiti when I get there, I can send some hot Haitian babes to you. Friends don't let Friends drive hot babes alone

Heres a few pics

Mani Domi
05-08-09, 23:10
If you can send Lily over to Haiti when I get there, I can send some hot Haitian babes to you. Friends don't let Friends drive hot babes alone

That would be nice but im not into dark chicks unless they are extremely pretty.. I like them either caramel complexion or with light skin.

I have never really met a Haitian chick that I would go out in public with her, but than again I have never been to haiti so I dont really know what its like over there. I bet theres some hot ones.

The key to getting hot chicks like lili is to do your homework before you go to dr and meet chicks online.

Chief Justice
05-08-09, 23:17

Heres a few picsWere them chicks from Sosua?

Mattco
05-08-09, 23:54

Heres a few picsGeez!

What are you Brad Pitt's double?

LOL! Nice finds

Walibi Alibi
05-10-09, 15:52
That would be nice but im not into dark chicks unless they are extremely pretty.. I like them either caramel complexion or with light skin.

I have never really met a Haitian chick that I would go out in public with her, but than again I have never been to haiti so I dont really know what its like over there. I bet theres some hot ones.

The key to getting hot chicks like lili is to do your homework before you go to dr and meet chicks online.Cool you had some fun! I going next week to rep dom, did you hang out with the girls in Bani? Or it was at the capital? Cause like I said I have a beach house before bani. So maybe you could hook me up with other girls than lili of course in the same city. Frankly never went out with bani girls but I wanted to try

Telll me more about the homework to do on internet to hook up with girl over there!

Ok man

Walibi

Mani Domi
05-11-09, 02:49
Were them chicks from Sosua?

Nope, no Girls from Sosua here. actually I have never been to the north coast. For the most part the girls that I go out with are just middle class girls that go to school and have a job. one of them works at a bank in bani and goes to a university in SD on the weekends. I have another girl in the capital that graduated college and works as an accountant. She has her own apartment and her own car. Lili works as a receptionist at an office building and goes to UASD at night.

Mani Domi
05-11-09, 02:53
Cool you had some fun! I going next week to rep dom, did you hang out with the girls in Bani? Or it was at the capital? Cause like I said I have a beach house before bani. So maybe you could hook me up with other girls than lili of course in the same city. Frankly never went out with bani girls but I wanted to try

Telll me more about the homework to do on internet to hook up with girl over there!

Ok man

Walibi

I would hang out with them in Both Bani and the capital. I also took a trip Tp barahona with one of the girls. As far as the home work that i do i pretty much just hit the online chats and websites like hi5 and such and just try to contact the chicks and ask them for their email. After we start chatting i than ask them for their phone number and take it from there.

I dont have to do this as much now cause I already have a lot of girls over there in DR. I still chat from to time just in case a hotter chicks pops up but thats about it.

Mani Domi
05-11-09, 02:56
Geez!

What are you Brad Pitt's double?

LOL! Nice finds

I wish i was jaja.

It just takes some mcking skills jaja.

The key to getting a lot of hot chicks for free is to talk to them and just be confident. Dominican chicks dont like whimps, so just mack it to them and show them that you are a respectful person but at the same time you gotta let them know that you are the man and what you say goes.

Helpmann
05-12-09, 19:09
Dark and Delicious was a several month gfe for me! Sonia is beautiful ''trophy'', but a poor provider for me. And no honesto!If she didn't let you handcuff and titty fuck her while filming it, then she's not the same girl anymore. On one trip she bused down to Boca Chica to see me. Nevertheless, that was in 2005. You of all people should know that "fresh fruit" spoils after a few months.

BTW, I should be back in DR (South Coast) in June.

Peace,
Helpmann :)

Ana Miriam's (Old Post) (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=565878&postcount=868)

Sidney
05-13-09, 05:23
And that is the standard story from everyone according to her best friend. i saw her several months in early 2007, and again for a short time later in 2007 last year, she begged me . i said no fucking way. She is a liar. i.e.--no child, no sister, secret ''doings'' in Montellano, etc. And young! And considers herself as the most beautiful chica in the world! No fuking way!

Mattco
05-13-09, 14:36
Dark and Delicious was a several month gfe for me! Sonia is beautiful ''trophy'', but a poor provider for me. And no honesto!Nice pics.

Tell me are these girls in Sosua?

Sidney
05-13-09, 19:03
Nice pics.

Tell me are these girls in Sosua?
Sonia is, but avoid her !

BoricuaOnline
06-05-09, 00:46
Karla is a girl I met from Mundo Anuncio classified ads. Ingrid is also from Mundo Anuncio, my cousin K' did her, said she was good. Picture was provided by her before our travel. Both were 2000 pesos 2 hours but they weren't in a rush. La Parada girl was 2500, nice body, big tits, an average sexual experience. GBP was a 3'some cousin K' did with 2 bi girls. They kissed in front of us before sex, in fact there was a moment were I was kissing 3 girls at a same time. I did one, K' was in a 3'some.

Hanover Fist
06-06-09, 02:19
I visited Blackbeards for the first time. It was a good experience. Most of the chicas were good looking. A few of them had REALLY nice bodies. Below is a link to the bi-weekly bikini contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ygblYMX1K0

ENJOY!

SavePros321
06-07-09, 01:39
I visited Blackbeards for the first time. It was a good experience. Most of the chicas were good looking. A few of them had REALLY nice bodies. Below is a link to the bi-weekly bikini contest.

ENJOY!

Glad I wasn't there. Wouldn't want my face all over the internet like that. Poor mongerers, lol

Horny B
06-07-09, 05:29

ENJOY!Thanks Hanover Fist ! Reminded me Very Good Souvenirs from last visit in March 09, specially with Crystal, the one who use the 3 towels to convince the judges (starting at 6:40) Flying back to D.R. next Friday, B.B. wasn't in my plan this time, but your video made me change my mind -:)

Brugal8
06-07-09, 15:51

ENJOY!

Great bro, please post part 2 of the vid and also give some info and pics if possible of " donkey butt".

Traveler04
06-07-09, 18:45
I enjoyed the video...that said I would not like my picture all over the internet on Youtube. While there was nothing that was X rated I like to keep my private life private.

Worf1972
06-07-09, 20:21
I enjoyed the video...that said I would not like my picture all over the internet on Youtube. While there was nothing that was X rated I like to keep my private life private.
GREAT VIDEO, ( I see youtube already took the second video off it's website ) but I would definitely have to get a rear seat to the bikini contest.lol Just TOO many cameras around the pool filming the action. LOL wouldn't want my family, employer, etc saying , hey" isn't that worf? I didn't know he was in DR?"

Chief Justice
06-07-09, 21:32
Great bro, please post part 2 of the vid and also give some info and pics if possible of " donkey butt".Yes. I want some of that donkey butt. Info please!

TeamHorny
06-08-09, 01:33
Her name is Johana she has been there a while usually wears her hair blonde
good performer. A real sweetie

TeamHorny
06-08-09, 01:36
Johana aka Donkey butt

Chief Justice
06-08-09, 01:37
Her name is Johana she has been there a while usually wears her hair blonde.

good performer. A real sweetieDoes she like girls? :) how much is it to take a girl away from BB?

SavePros321
06-08-09, 02:16
Johana aka Donkey buttI never fucked with her because she has a terrible walk! I was afraid that once she took those jeans off her body would just fall to shit. She tried to continuously offer me a twosome with her and her sister but I politely declined.

Mary is awesome though (the chick in the red bikini at the beginning of the vid).

I never saw any of those other chicas before. That last one in the video was corny.

Chief Justice
06-08-09, 03:52
I never fucked with her because she has a terrible walk! I was afraid that once she took those jeans off her body would just fall to shit. She tried to continuously offer me a twosome with her and her sister but I politely declined.

Mary is awesome though (the chick in the red bikini at the beginning of the vid).

I never saw any of those other chicas before. That last one in the video was corny...With her sister? That means they won't do anything together. I would imagine. But I'll ride that donkey tho.

Third World
06-08-09, 12:03
That video is posted also on a hip hop website. I don't really think I like that either. I'd rather keep stuff like that private before it gets out of control. The difference between us and women that go on vacation is that women never talk or show where they go and the things they do. Women go to the DR to monger also but it's not really talked about or shown.

I'm starting to see too many videos on websites, reading articles in magazines, and hearing the convo on radio shows. I have a couple BB's bikini contest on video and much more but they stay in my home. They said Brazil got more expensive and went down hill after Snoop shot his video down there. Now I see Lil Wayne and Jim Jones etc. in the DR.

Hope they don't make songs about it.

Traveler04
06-08-09, 12:54
At BB's there were some poblems with the pictures and videos being taken at the Disco up stairs over the bar. They have signs everywhere now telling you there are no cameras allowed upstairs. There always are a few that get up there. We have talked and suggested that photos with clients faces in the background should be blacked out etc.

I want to keep my private life private. My decision not to be photographed should be respected as I respect others right to privacy.

Mr Gogo
06-08-09, 14:13
If you remember two years ago BB had pictures of all the girls on their website, then under pressure they were removed. David from back in the day was the best manager ever, but he left. The new FOD is open so they have competition. But the Dominicans don't want the world to have this impression of the DR.

Pussy Engineer
06-08-09, 15:58
Are you guys kidding me? What school of amateur mongering did you grow up?

You're not doing yourselves, your fellow mongers, or blackbeard any service by keeping that video on youtube. If someone is 'spotted' by a significant other, or employer etc, they're in deep shit!

Terry U
06-08-09, 16:44
I have to agree with the others about giving the BlackBeards guests some privacy and not showing their faces online partying at a hooker house. I've seen tons of tourists sneak out of the AIs just to find hookers in Sosua & Puerto Plata. They leave their wives and girlfriends back at the hotels for their seach of quick fun. I know many guys probably have wives back home, the internet is a funny place to end up.

Great Video though.

BlackSultan
06-08-09, 17:58
That video is posted also on a hip hop website. I don't really think I like that either. I'd rather keep stuff like that private before it gets out of control. The difference between us and women that go on vacation is that women never talk or show where they go and the things they do. Women go to the DR to monger also but it's not really talked about or shown.

I'm starting to see too many videos on websites, reading articles in magazines, and hearing the convo on radio shows. I have a couple BB's bikini contest on video and much more but they stay in my home. They said Brazil got more expensive and went down hill after Snoop shot his video down there. Now I see Lil Wayne and Jim Jones etc. in the DR.
Hope they don't make songs about it.
Putting up pics and video has to be done with caution. If not, it undermines the game.

SavePros321
06-08-09, 18:24

You're not doing yourselves, your fellow mongers, or blackbeard any service by keeping that video on youtube. If someone is 'spotted' by a significant other, or employer etc, they're in deep shit!I agree with that statement. I do plan to return to BB's in the future, but I will purposely be avoiding the weekend the bikini contest goes down. It is starting to be way too much of that stuff going on down there.

Keep that shit in stealth-mode my ninjas!

Helpmann
06-08-09, 18:49
I agree with that statement. I do plan to return to BB's in the future, but I will purposely be avoiding the weekend the bikini contest goes down. It is starting to be way too much of that stuff going on down there.I think a fake beard and dark sunglasses would be recommended for the men. The ladies can just show up in their birthday suits!

-Helpmann ;)

La Isla
06-08-09, 23:00
Are you guys kidding me? What school of amateur mongering did you grow up?I couldn't have said it better myself. Even though I don't frequent places like BB's, I am always surveying my surroundings for some idiot taking photos and vids. Bottom line boys is sharpen your senses of situational awareness....

MelowDownEasy
06-09-09, 00:01

You're not doing yourselves, your fellow mongers, or blackbeard any service by keeping that video on youtube. If someone is 'spotted' by a significant other, or employer etc, they're in deep shit!I liked it but dont think the guy should of put it on youTube. They will remove it . There was a great one on Costa Rica but it lasted about 1 week.

If I was in it I would not be happy. Some guys just have to have there egos stroked. I say the same thing,Phuckin amateur.

There is 1 guy in it that was at BB's last time I was there. Lives in Palm Beach FL.

MelowDownEasy
06-09-09, 00:06
Putting up pics and video has to be done with caution. If not, it undermines the game.I never have met you,but I know you have hundreds of photos. And you dont post them. And IMHO thats a good thing.

Nat004
06-09-09, 00:36
I won't even tell my best friend what I do, because I don't want to put him in a position to lie on my behalf. I have been to BB with guys who I don't even know their full names. They will plan and I will just turn up, and the only persons that know I am there is the US government and the airline.

I leave my camera at home.

You can tell who is in over their heads and how is keeping things quiet. I am not even a good board member because I don't post my adventures. I can never be too careful. Yeah, I suck

We need to be careful about posting videos, but I cannot say that this one time means it is now widespread.

Yanqui69
06-09-09, 01:58
With her sister? That means they won't do anything together. I would imagine. But I'll ride that donkey tho.

I learned that her so-called "sister" (Giselle) is not really her sister, but a very "close friend". She just refers to her as her sister.

Chief Justice
06-09-09, 04:26
I learned that her so-called "sister" (Giselle) is not really her sister, but a very "close friend". She just refers to her as her sister.Sexi! Sounds like I may have to stay a night at BB's on my nxt go round. I want that donkey. Does she do anal?

Chief Justice
06-09-09, 04:27
I learned that her so-called "sister" (Giselle) is not really her sister, but a very "close friend". She just refers to her as her sister.How can you reach them chicas without going thru BB's? I usually get a room or condo in Sosua and do my thing.

Chief Justice
06-09-09, 05:09
I learned that her so-called "sister" (Giselle) is not really her sister, but a very "close friend". She just refers to her as her sister.Also, how does gisele look? How good is their session? How freaky are they? How can you tke chicks from bb's?

Mr Gogo
06-09-09, 11:32
I won't even tell my best friend what I do, because I don't want to put him in a position to lie on my behalf. I have been to BB with guys who I don't even know their full names. They will plan and I will just turn up, and the only persons that know I am there is the US government and the airline.

I leave my camera at home.

You can tell who is in over their heads and how is keeping things quiet. I am not even a good board member because I don't post my adventures. I can never be too careful. Yeah, I suck

We need to be careful about posting videos, but I cannot say that this one time means it is now widespread.When I first saw the video I saw nothing wrong. But now I understand why people are pissed. My dad and his brothers and older friends have been going to black beards for years. They were always secretive saying they were playing golf. They say BB used to be older guys who understood THE CODE. Then the younger guys turn up and everything changed. My uncle and his friends have been upset ever since I e-mailed the video to them. I used to think they were just grumpy old men who were mad because they had to share. But now I understand why they have THE CODE. Have you ever noticed the cool older dudes you see on the plane going over, but you never see these dudes in sosua or anywhere? Then when you depart you see the same older cool dudes and wonder where they were? BlackSultan hangs with me and my older family members and has had many chics but he has always honored THE CODE. Now I get it and will always honor THE CODE.

Brugal8
06-09-09, 13:48
Johana aka Donkey butt

Team,

Do you have full body pics of this beauty.

Traveler04
06-09-09, 19:55
Again some very good points were made about respecting "The Code". Places like BB's etc. have always been a safe place to relax and fly under the radar. I like the first name basis, a little male bonding, a lot of respect for each other and the girls and just being able to relax. NO ONE benefits from this type of exposure.

I always bring my camera and take pictures. I never post them but have shared with some close friends that I have met on my travels. The pictures are of only the girls.

This past year (for a variety of reasons) I have gone away from the mainstream places and have stayed in Santiago with several "friends" I arrange to come and visit. They love the privacy and I get to relax.

Bottom line: Respect the CODE!

Malepig
06-09-09, 23:18
When I first saw the video I saw nothing wrong. But now I understand why people are pissed. My dad and his brothers and older friends have been going to black beards for years. They were always secretive saying they were playing golf. They say BB used to be older guys who understood THE CODE. Then the younger guys turn up and everything changed. My uncle and his friends have been upset ever since I e-mailed the video to them. I used to think they were just grumpy old men who were mad because they had to share. But now I understand why they have THE CODE. Have you ever noticed the cool older dudes you see on the plane going over, but you never see these dudes in sosua or anywhere? Then when you depart you see the same older cool dudes and wonder where they were? BlackSultan hangs with me and my older family members and has had many chics but he has always honored THE CODE. Now I get it and will always honor THE CODE.I thought the same way at first when I saw the video. Well actually I looked for chica's I have seen before.

Do I think he intentually broke the code? Absolutly not. Do I think he was just trying to show those of us who have never been to a bikini contest what it looked like as a public service. Yes. I'm not going to chastise him as he was trying to do something nice.

Madd Love
06-10-09, 00:27

ENJOY!

You gotta post part 2............................
You da man

Peace1
06-10-09, 00:34
I do have to agree that posting the bikini contest on you tube was not the best move. I've videod BB's bikini contest many tiimes and decided not to post the video because I wanted to protect fellow mongers privacy and the privacy of the women. Although I have good footage, I would not be a wise move because too many people could get hurt and some individuals will contact their "girlfriends" and complain. Don't forget to send that western union every Friday.

The bikini contest is a nice event and I'm sure the person that posted the video just wanted to share it with everyone because he had a blast. I don't know him, but I don't believe he meant any harm.

But since we are on the topic of "the code", I've seen fellow mongers break all type of rules that make it bad for everyone. Some of the 'codes" are:

Providing girls access to sites like this one so they can view pics and comments, "making it rain" at Black Beards and/or Classico Disco, trying to outbid a fellow monger because they want to be with a certain female, etc.

The DR is a fun place and I love it. I'm prepared for the nonsense and games by the females, but having to deal with fellow mongers games and nonsense is crazy.

Jaosousa
06-10-09, 02:17
You gotta post part 2.

You da manHave you never never traveled with married guys to Dom Rep? Maybe you don't give a shit about other mongers and their personal lives back in the States.

Posting photos or videos of other mongers enjoying themselves in Dom Rep is wrong and could lead to violence. If I was a married guy and lost half of everything that I owned because of some amateur video on youtube, I would be extremely pissed.

Why don't you post the video of Rush Limbaugh with the transvestites?

El Pirata
06-10-09, 02:47
This is John the owner of Blackbeards. And, as all of you can imagine, I am very pissed off about this Youtube Video posting. Needless to say this video was posted without my knowledge, permission and much less my consent. As all of my regular customers know. Your privacy and security has always been my first and foremost concern. Always has been. And always will be! Blackbeards is your PRIVATE home. Away from home!

While I am working as quickly as possible to have this video removed from Youtube I would greatly appreciate your assistance with the following:

-PM'ing the offender and asking him to immediately remove the video from Youtube (and apparently other sites). I have tried to contact him directly through ISG but for some unknown reason have not been able to do so.

-Log on to Youtube and "Flag" the video-citing "Lack of consent". I am also trying to contact them directly to have it removed.

-Help me contact "Jackson" of ISG to make him aware of this situation. I have tried, but as of yet, not heard back.

-Let me know of postings on any other video sites.

-If you have any other suggestions please contact me at the Hotel.

I have already been forced to ban all cameras in the Disco and I certainly don't want to ban photography at our Bikini Contests. Let's not allow one *! X! Idiot ruin things for the rest.

Again, this video was taken, and posted without my knowledge or consent and I would appreciate your help in having it removed!

To my regular customers. Please accept my apology and rest assured that I will do everything possible to make sure this does not happen again.

Muchas Gracias
"El Capitan"

Yanqui69
06-10-09, 03:14
Also, how does gisele look? How good is their session? How freaky are they? How can you tke chicks from bb's?

Attached is a pic of Giselle (up front, not my pic, I believe it was poste by Rodeo9112). Haven't had the pleasue as yet.

You can visit BB from offsite, buy a beer and check out the chicas. If you see one you want to take "to go", just have her inform the 'mamasan' whats up and pay her "bar fine", I believe its 800 pesos, for all the food/beer you won't be buying there, and take her back to your place.
Depending on where you're staying, it would be expected to geet her back, either in your car or pay her motoconcho fare to get back.

If you know who you want, and she's not there, you can have her phoned to come in, or arrange a time later or for the next day.

Once you have a girl's number of course, you can call her directly when you're in town.

Yanqui69
06-10-09, 03:18
Team,

Do you have full body pics of this beauty.

Joanna (thank you Rodeo9112)

Hanover Fist
06-10-09, 03:25
Again some very good points were made about respecting "The Code". Places like BB's etc. have always been a safe place to relax and fly under the radar. I like the first name basis, a little male bonding, a lot of respect for each other and the girls and just being able to relax. NO ONE benefits from this type of exposure.

I always bring my camera and take pictures. I never post them but have shared with some close friends that I have met on my travels. The pictures are of only the girls.

This past year (for a variety of reasons) I have gone away from the mainstream places and have stayed in Santiago with several "friends" I arrange to come and visit. They love the privacy and I get to relax.

Bottom line: Respect the CODE!For those of you who are upset, I understand.

I will take the video down...as soon as my youtube suspension is up.

Chief Justice
06-10-09, 04:29
Attached is a pic of Giselle (up front, not my pic, I believe it was poste by Rodeo9112). Haven't had the pleasue as yet.

You can visit BB from offsite, buy a beer and check out the chicas. If you see one you want to take "to go", just have her inform the 'mamasan' whats up and pay her "bar fine", I believe its 800 pesos, for all the food/beer you won't be buying there, and take her back to your place.

Depending on where you're staying, it would be expected to geet her back, either in your car or pay her motoconcho fare to get back.

If you know who you want, and she's not there, you can have her phoned to come in, or arrange a time later or for the next day.

Once you have a girl's number of course, you can call her directly when you're in town.I see their rooms are $55 a night. How much are the chicas?

SavePros321
06-10-09, 06:27

Hmm, I don't know how I missed that one. She had to have been sitting down when I saw her because there is no way I would've missed if she was walking around. Especially in that!

Traveler04
06-10-09, 12:37
I sent an email to BB's and got a fast response back. They were as concerned (ok as John stated in his earlier post mad as hell) as most everyone was about the video. I also suggested that maybe there should a photo area set up at the contest where the girls could pose for pictures with a generic backdrop as a way to prevent further problems.

I and others appreciate you taking the steps to remove it as soon as possible. That said it was a nice video. I love BB's and the guys that go there. The video brought back lots of great memories.

They (BB's) banned cameras at the Disco because of pictures being posted with clients faces and the girls etc. If you have been to the disco things get a bit wild. I know first hand as I have been pictured in the Disco by guys (like yourself) that did not intend any harm anyone but may have. I have sponsored many many events at BB's from my Bday to Thanksgiving Fests and always make the same request.....do not put me in the picture and post it!

Yanqui69
06-10-09, 15:06
I see their rooms are $55 a night. How much are the chicas?

The rates are reasonable. Some Sosua curb crawlers would say so, as the competition for clients among the scores of chicas can keep things lower.

That said, as was said elsewhere, at BB you get a certain "quality control" that screens out the thieves, nut cases, etc.

The girls also have to shell out a monthly "fee" to the mamasan to pay her salary, mandatory bikini contest expenses, fines to the hotel,etc. Add rents for temporary rooms in the area while they work, etc.

Bottom line, ST is about 1300-1300. TLN is 2500-3000 depending on the client and the chica.
If to go, add 800 to pay her way out.

Yanqui69
06-10-09, 15:13
Hmm, I don't know how I missed that one. She had to have been sitting down when I saw her because there is no way I would've missed if she was walking around. Especially in that!

Well, since you enjoyed that one so much,...

Giselle is "on my list' but I haven't been with her yet.

The girl is unlikely to drown, thate's for sure.

(Photo credits: Rodeo 9112)

Yanqui69
06-10-09, 15:25
This is John the owner of Blackbeards. And, as all of you can imagine, I am very pissed off about this Youtube Video posting. Needless to say this video was posted without my knowledge, permission and much less my consent. As all of my regular customers know. Your privacy and security has always been my first and foremost concern. Always has been. And always will be! Blackbeards is your PRIVATE home. Away from home!

While I am working as quickly as possible to have this video removed from Youtube I would greatly appreciate your assistance with the following:

-PM'ing the offender and asking him to immediately remove the video from Youtube (and apparently other sites). I have tried to contact him directly through ISG but for some unknown reason have not been able to do so.

-Log on to Youtube and "Flag" the video-citing "Lack of consent". I am also trying to contact them directly to have it removed.

-Help me contact "Jackson" of ISG to make him aware of this situation. I have tried, but as of yet, not heard back.

-Let me know of postings on any other video sites.

-If you have any other suggestions please contact me at the Hotel.

I have already been forced to ban all cameras in the Disco and I certainly don't want to ban photography at our Bikini Contests. Let's not allow one *! X! Idiot ruin things for the rest.

Again, this video was taken, and posted without my knowledge or consent and I would appreciate your help in having it removed!

To my regular customers. Please accept my apology and rest assured that I will do everything possible to make sure this does not happen again.

Muchas Gracias
"El Capitan"

Welcome, Capitan!

It seems pretty clear this was not done out of malice, but rather an enthusiastic (even if mistaken) effort.
Everyone at first enjoyed it, then paused to think (oh yeah, SH*T!!).

Hopefully its been a learning experience for all BB clients and visitors to the websites.
Keep things discreet, certain "natural resources" need to be protected from destruction.

Ehunter
06-10-09, 17:23
Giselle's Eyes

Hanover Fist
06-11-09, 00:16
I thought the same way at first when I saw the video. Well actually I looked for chica's I have seen before.

Do I think he intentually broke the code? Absolutly not. Do I think he was just trying to show those of us who have never been to a bikini contest what it looked like as a public service. Yes. I'm not going to chastise him as he was trying to do something nice.Thanks and I have learned my lesson.

I wasn't even aware there was a "code".

Madd Love
06-11-09, 00:48
I guess you guys know how these woman feel now when you post their pictures here. And now some of you guys show up on video are almost having a heart attack. Maybe we should tell BB's how we post their girls on the net too.

Personally I have no problem with the video.

Chief Justice
06-11-09, 00:50
I guess you guys know how these woman feel now when you post their pictures here.It should promote more business for them. I kno I will stay at least one night at BB's.

Peace1
06-11-09, 01:07
Madd Love makes a good point posting female pics.

Also, keep in mind that a local news reporter from I believe Michigan or Chicago did a news story a few years back on a male only fishing trip that occured in Costa Rica. Hundreds of males from the United States went down to do what we do and he reported the whole event.

In my opinion, and it's only my opinion so don't throw rocks at me. But if I get busted by the press or by some guy posting a video on you tube, the majority of the blame is mine.

Jaosousa
06-11-09, 01:50
I guess you guys know how these woman feel now when you post their pictures here. And now some of you guys show up on video are almost having a heart attack. Maybe we should tell BB's how we post their girls on the net too.

Personally I have no problem with the video.Captain save a ho. Maybe you can start a site for the chicas and represent them too.

To view photos on this site a person has to pay a membership fee. I doubt many dominicans want to pay to view photos.

Youtube is a free site that has 10000 times the traffic as ISG, and youtube is free. A puta in dom rep has much less to lose than a monger by having their photos on the net and many times a chica's foto with good reviews can increase her business.

MiamiHeatLuver
06-11-09, 03:33
Giselle's Eyes

What kind of camera are you using? Nice resolution.. looks more higher end.

Mr Gogo
06-11-09, 03:39
Giselle's EyesHer eyes are actually a green color, her teeth arent perfect but the body and personality make up for that. I've looked in her eyes many times, one look and your fucked (literally)shes a great girl.

Akatakyie
06-11-09, 04:48
Does anyone have Gisele's number, I am going to Santiago and would love to arrange a session with her

Voyajer1
06-11-09, 12:46
I have no idea who all the fans of this girl are, but she was far and aways, in all my years in the hobby, the worst performer I've ever been with, hands down. I don't even want to get into the details, but, I really haven't returned to BB's because of a chance of a repeat of the BS girls like her and possibly her friends try to pass on as a session. Lousy, awful and really bad can't even begin to describe the service I received from her. Yes, she has beautiful eyes, looks good, and all of that, but her performace with me, was just plain dreadful.

Her eyes are actually a green color, her teeth arent perfect but the body and personality make up for that. I've looked in her eyes many times, one look and your fucked (literally)shes a great girl.

Ponderosa
06-11-09, 13:43
I have no idea who all the fans of this girl are, but she was far and aways, in all my years in the hobby, the worst performer I've ever been with, hands down. I don't even want to get into the details, but, I really haven't returned to BB's because of a chance of a repeat of the BS girls like her and possibly her friends try to pass on as a session. Lousy, awful and really bad can't even begin to describe the service I received from her. Yes, she has beautiful eyes, looks good, and all of that, but her performace with me, was just plain dreadful.

As with anything to do with the P4P circle:

YMMV

Skeif
06-11-09, 16:30
Hey guys,

Sorry to ask this here but anybody knows the current price structure for chicas at bbs. I was there a few years ago and you could negotiate with the girls and they paid management a monthly fee to work there. Now I hear that what is tln (as far as when it begins or ends is set by management) possibly forcing you to pay two fees. I am used to taking a girl in the morning spending all day and night with her and kicking her out the next morning and paying maybe $100 if I am also paying for food. The price oviously varies depending on your game but do they have some sort of price and time structure now? If so I might just do Sosua instead.

===============================================

Greetings,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Tablefall
06-12-09, 00:32
Looking to hit sosua sometime again in August 2009. Thought I contribute to the photo gallery with some past 2007-08 non-nudes from bb's, sosua & santiago. Have done the deed with most, with the exception of the lapassion chicas. This is my first uploading photos on this site. Enjoy!

Bigup
06-12-09, 01:29
This sounds like a great idea, took the words right out of my mouth buddy!!

I sent an email to BB's and got a fast response back. They were as concerned (ok as John stated in his earlier post mad as hell) as most everyone was about the video. I also suggested that maybe there should a photo area set up at the contest where the girls could pose for pictures with a generic backdrop as a way to prevent further problems.

I and others appreciate you taking the steps to remove it as soon as possible.

Madd Love
06-12-09, 01:30
Captain save a ho. Maybe you can start a site for the chicas and represent them too.

To view photos on this site a person has to pay a membership fee. I doubt many dominicans want to pay to view photos.

Youtube is a free site that has 10000 times the traffic as ISG, and youtube is free. A puta in dom rep has much less to lose than a monger by having their photos on the net and many times a chica's foto with good reviews can increase her business.

Captain save a dude,
Its not about that. I have no problem with the video, and how do you know these girls want to promote their business by us posting their asses butt naked on the net? I personally have no prolem with that either, but just making a point of how all these dudes almost had heart attacks because they was on the video on the internet. Karma works both ways. I have nothing against ya fellas but trying to make a point.

Jaosousa
06-12-09, 04:04
Captain save a dude,

Its not about that. I have no problem with the video, and how do you know these girls want to promote their business by us posting their asses butt naked on the net? I personally have no prolem with that either, but just making a point of how all these dudes almost had heart attacks because they was on the video on the internet. Karma works both ways. I have nothing against ya fellas but trying to make a point.I am not married and have no children and I have never been to Blackbeards. However, I know married guys with children who go to the Dominican Republic.

A married guy decides to go the dom rep, tells his wife and teenage children that he is going on a golf vacation. Most homes in the United States, Europe and Canada have computers with an internet connection. One of the teenage kids or the guy's wife does a search on youtube. Will not be a fun time for the married guy if his wife or teenage kid finds a video of him getting grinded by some dominican hoochie. Some guys have certain jobs whereby they have to present a certain image. Not good if the guy's employer or clients see him getting down with some working girl in Dominican Republic.

If guys who want a discrete vacation cannot be sure of having their privacy protected in dom rep, they will not travel to the island. Who do you think is going to get hurt? The working girls in dom rep, who will have less clients and therefore less money. [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off the mongers and they will not go there.

A Sosua chica will stick her tongue in the ass of some guy she just met for 60 dollars, you really think she will be traumatized by her photos appearing on the ISG?

Many chicas receive extra money for photos. Afterwards the photos belong to the monger and he can do what he wants with them, the chica has gotten something from the bargain.

Local Dominicans who live on the island know who the working girls are. From walking around Sosua at night, with the many chicas who are aggressively looking for clients, appears there is no great social stigma to their occupation.

Most homes in the Dom Rep, don't have computers with an internet connection and even for those that do, do you really think that local dominicans on the island will pay the 20 dollar membership fee on ISG, to search for photos? (No, they are busy banging the same chicas, whose feelings you want to protect).

Posting photos promotes the island, tourism brings in a lot of cash to the Dominican Republic.

I guess I'll rot in hell for posting photos, oh well.

La Isla
06-12-09, 04:13
I have nothing against ya fellas but trying to make a point.

Say what???? You make no sense at all.

Exactly WHAT point are you making?

Madd Love
06-12-09, 12:25
Say what???? You make no sense at all.

Exactly WHAT point are you making?

Exactly what I just said if you read what I wrote

Traveler04
06-12-09, 13:38
A final thought:

Posting pictures (even some of the videos) here is great and I think everyone can agree on that. Just make sure that all you see in the picture is the girl.

A big thanks to the members that do post pictures....they are appreciated by everyone!

Ponderosa
06-12-09, 19:08
I sent an email to BB's and got a fast response back. They were as concerned (ok as John stated in his earlier post mad as hell) as most everyone was about the video. I also suggested that maybe there should a photo area set up at the contest where the girls could pose for pictures with a generic backdrop as a way to prevent further problems....

Not to beat a dead horse here, but I have been thinking about this subject for some reason. I am also one that likes privacy.

One dumb idea I had would be for John at BBs to buy a carton of those "Groucho Marx" glasses complete with nose and mustaches. Guys who don't want to be photographed at the Bikini Contest simply need to dip into the "glass stash" and put them on.

I think it would be hysterical to see a video like the one on YouTube with most of the guys in "Groucho" specs.

My humble opinion....

Rebel Monger
06-12-09, 23:25
...Many chicas receive extra money for photos. Afterwards the photos belong to the monger and he can do what he wants with them, the chica has gotten something from the bargain...
Well, around a year ago a monger found out, the hard way, that posting pictures on the internet without the lady's consent was not a good idea.

To be in a better position, it's best to ask but not even that it's a sure thing.

In another forum dealing with Costa Rica there was a lady who accepted to be featured as the "Tica of the Month" which gave her her 15 minutes of fame, but later changed her mind and asked that all of her pictures be removed.

Just be careful out there guys, we pretend to be tough in cyberspace but once we phuck up and end up in a place we only see on TV (jail), we break down like the "over-protected" citizens we are!

Be respectful and don't do to others what you don't want done to you. Having money doesn't make us better than them poor. I bet that there are plenty of rich people with poor health who would trade, without much thought, all their money and lifestyle for the healthy life of one of those moto-conchos guys.

Sometimes life is the ultimate equalizer. When the bad times come, I don't want to waste my time thinking about what I did to deserve it, instead I want to think about the great time I had and maybe that would help to ease the pain!

Jaosousa
06-12-09, 23:44
Well, around a year ago a monger found out, the hard way, that posting pictures on the internet without the lady's consent was not a good idea.
Can you give more details? What country? What exactly happened to the guy?

Thanks

Rebel Monger
06-14-09, 18:36
Can you give more details? What country? What exactly happened to the guy?

Thanks
Just search "dr1" forum for "Expensive Photo Session in Sosua".

Charles Pooter
06-14-09, 20:35
A good cautionary tale well worth reading, but I know enough about those involved to know that I don't know everything that happened. In other words, the full story has never come out, either on DR1 or any w h o r e board. Doesn't mean what we do read should be ignored though.

This seems to be even more of an issue in Kenya where I hope to visit soon, so I have been pondering how cautious I should be there.

Jaosousa
06-15-09, 01:44
Just search "dr1" forum for "Expensive Photo Session in Sosua".I found the thread and read it, appears the chica was tipped off by some other guy, that her photos were on the internet. No big surprise that a fellow man would throw another man under the bus, in order to win brownie points with some chica.

If a guy is unsure about whether to post photos, then he probably shouldn't.

Does not surprise me that some fellow mongers might throw another monger under the bus, in order to win favor with a chica. (Some mongers may not believe the Golden Rule and/or Karma applies to them, when they are trying to bury another monger).

Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian had sex tapes on the internet. Kim Kardashian became more famous and made more money after her sex tape appeared on the internet. Paris Hilton is still making money.

Some guys on this board may feel a need to "protect" working girls in the Dominican Republic. Good for them.

Koki9290
06-15-09, 02:16
Just search "dr1" forum for "Expensive Photo Session in Sosua".

I saw this guy at the New Garden on the day he got out of jail. He was an acquaintance who I knew by name and had some spent some time shooting the shit with him over a number of visits. Haven't seen him since. Nice guy and not a newbie. What happened (according to him) was that he had taken some pix of a girl in a previous trip and posted them on another board ****. Not nudies and purportedly not even showing her face. Her Western Union boyfriend saw the pix and went ballistic as she had told him she was no longer working. End result, on the night before he was to leave, she, her lawyer and the police found him having dinner at the Valdemar (sp?) and arrested him. We had spent the afternoon at Herman's Siempre Sol and he and his wingman had taken two girls from the beach back to their rooms for a party. After finishing the girls, they went out to eat and then he was busted. They took him to the lockup in POP and luckily he had some pesos and bribed his way into the women's section of the jail. The only other prisoner was an Italian. He went before a judge at least twice. The second time, the judge basically told him that the girl did not have a case but that he couldn't release him until they had a hearing and it would be a few days. And each time he went to court, he had to bribe the guards to keep from being put in the general population. So after after 2-3 days, he just gave up and paid the girl's lawyer $3000 to drop the charges. There were a couple guys from the other board who lived there who assisted him. But my recollection is that the US consulate didn't help at all. When I saw him he was heading for the airport to try to get on the next flight and was trying to get the air carrier to cut him a break and let him leave on his return tix.

Charles Pooter
06-15-09, 12:14
So after after 2-3 days, he just gave up and paid the girl's lawyer $3000 to drop the charges.
Thanks Koki. Just to make it clear, that is US$3000 not pesos!

I guess he will never come back to the DR.

Terry U
06-15-09, 12:34
as most of you guys already know that sosua putas are some of the biggest scammers in the country and the police are equally crooked and always looking for a handout. these chicks will do absolutely anything to get money out of tourist (steal, lie & cheat). plus, i can't count how many times that i see guys loose their minds when they first land on the streets of sosua. so i can understand when these guys would tell these chicas about their photos online and probably even show them.

i remember when some nude photos were taken of local ****d chicas in santiago about 5 years and the whole city was "up in arms" about the matter.

it's risky, but hey! try to be careful.

Mr Gogo
06-15-09, 14:23
I saw this guy at the New Garden on the day he got out of jail. He was an acquaintance who I knew by name and had some spent some time shooting the shit with him over a number of visits. Haven't seen him since. Nice guy and not a newbie. What happened (according to him) was that he had taken some pix of a girl in a previous trip and posted them on another board ****. Not nudies and purportedly not even showing her face. Her Western Union boyfriend saw the pix and went ballistic as she had told him she was no longer working. End result, on the night before he was to leave, she, her lawyer and the police found him having dinner at the Valdemar (sp? ) and arrested him. We had spent the afternoon at Herman's Siempre Sol and he and his wingman had taken two girls from the beach back to their rooms for a party. After finishing the girls, they went out to eat and then he was busted. They took him to the lockup in POP and luckily he had some pesos and bribed his way into the women's section of the jail. The only other prisoner was an Italian. He went before a judge at least twice. The second time, the judge basically told him that the girl did not have a case but that he couldn't release him until they had a hearing and it would be a few days. And each time he went to court, he had to bribe the guards to keep from being put in the general population. So after after 2-3 days, he just gave up and paid the girl's lawyer $3000 to drop the charges. There were a couple guys from the other board who lived there who assisted him. But my recollection is that the US consulate didn't help at all. When I saw him he was heading for the airport to try to get on the next flight and was trying to get the air carrier to cut him a break and let him leave on his return tix.Her Lawyer? How many Sosua girls have a retainer with a lawyer? Her western union dude was very committed. They basically put him in the system hoping he would tap out. The system is so corrupt that it can happen, there is no accountability.

Jaosousa
06-15-09, 17:01
As most of you guys already know that Sosua putas are some of the biggest scammers in the country and the police are equally crooked and always looking for a handout. These chicks will do absolutely anything to get money out of tourist (steal, lie & cheat). Plus, I can't count how many times that I see guys loose their minds when they first land on the streets of Sosua. So I can understand when these guys would tell these chicas about their photos online and probably even show them.Appears the chicas may be assisted or encouraged by fellow mongers, to scam or make trouble for other mongers. Be careful who you befriend on this board or other boards. From reading some of the posts here and from my own experiences, I would not trust all of the guys on this board.

Some fellow monger had to pay out over 3,000 US Dollars and spend time in jail, because he posted non-nude photos on the internet of some puta, that supposedly did not show the puta's face. What happened to that guy is awful and terrible. From reading prior posts, I am sure there are members on this board who probably think that this guy got what he deserved.

Appears from my reading of some prior posts that some guys want the whole island and all the putas to themselves. Not a stretch to imagine that some mongers would help out in trying to reduce the number of other mongers on the island.

Some guys will never post photos, so I guess they will never have anything to worry about. Other guys who have shared photos on this board have to worry about getting railroaded. Appears to me that some other members on this board or other boards will assist in that railroading.

Rebel Monger
06-15-09, 21:51
Appears the chicas may be assisted or encouraged by fellow mongers, to scam or make trouble for other mongers. Be careful who you befriend on this board or other boards. From reading some of the posts here and from my own experiences, I would not trust all of the guys on this board.

Some fellow monger had to pay out over 3,000 US Dollars and spend time in jail, because he posted non-nude photos on the internet of some puta, that supposedly did not show the puta's face. What happened to that guy is awful and terrible. From reading prior posts, I am sure there are members on this board who probably think that this guy got what he deserved.

Appears from my reading of some prior posts that some guys want the whole island and all the putas to themselves. Not a stretch to imagine that some mongers would help out in trying to reduce the number of other mongers on the island.

Some guys will never post photos, so I guess they will never have anything to worry about. Other guys who have shared photos on this board have to worry about getting railroaded. Appears to me that some other members on this board or other boards will assist in that railroading.
...the guy was told not to post the pictures on the internet but he did it anyway, and that's the reason I mentioned it. If a woman tells you not to post it, even when you think you own the pictures because you paid for it, you shouldn't do it. If nothing was told, at least you can say "I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't want them on the internet", and then see what you can do for damage control and to save your ass.
Must of the time we win but sometimes you find that one that refuses to stay down and you never know how the fight's gonna end.
As to what really happened, she's the only one who really knows, the rest of us just repeat what we were told and both of them are gonna say it in a way that would portrait them both as "the victim".
Just be smart and you'll be safe.

Jaosousa
06-15-09, 22:45
...the guy was told not to post the pictures on the internet but he did it anyway, and that's the reason I mentioned it. If a woman tells you not to post it, even when you think you own the pictures because you paid for it, you shouldn't do it. If nothing was told, at least you can say "I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't want them on the internet", and then see what you can do for damage control and to save your ass.

Must of the time we win but sometimes you find that one that refuses to stay down and you never know how the fight's gonna end.

As to what really happened, she's the only one who really knows, the rest of us just repeat what we were told and both of them are gonna say it in a way that would portrait them both as "the victim".

Just be smart and you'll be safe.And a fellow monger told her about her photos being on the internet, poor f_cking puta, she got 3k dollars for nothing and a guy lost over 3k and spent time in jail for nothing.

Were you privy to the conversations they had? The chica can say anything after the fact and of course because she is a puta everything she says is the truth. It's terrible that a fellow monger helped put a fellow monger under the bus.

Some guys on this board obviously want to protect the putas.

Jaosousa
06-15-09, 23:16
...the guy was told not to post the pictures on the internet but he did it anyway, Assuming the chica said this, she didn't want her photos on the internet because she was lying to and playing some other guy who was supposedly sending her money. Either way she is a dishonest person.

Ehunter
06-16-09, 05:26
What kind of camera are you using? Nice resolution.. looks more higher end.

Cannon Rebel with separately purchased high quality lens. (Not the stock one)

I have lots of other photos posted you can study if you do a search.

-EH

Rebel Monger
06-16-09, 08:29
Assuming the chica said this, she didn't want her photos on the internet because she was lying to and playing some other guy who was supposedly sending her money. Either way she is a dishonest person.
...actually it was the guy himself who said that (about not posting the pictures), as for the dishonest part, you're probably right, but isn't that expected?
We're here to try to help others to avoid a situation like that, not to rationalize how and why things happened because I don't know.

BionicMan
06-16-09, 09:54
Assuming the chica said this, she didn't want her photos on the internet because she was lying to and playing some other guy who was supposedly sending her money. Either way she is a dishonest person.

to put it into some perspective, her lying is not against the law (might her private matter with the cheated boyfriend, but that is within a moral law) but the act of the guy posting a certain picture on the net might be against the law.
Difficult to prove she gave the consent for the internet.
The fact she did consent to take picture does not mean to spread them around.
Fact is the the pictures are his property does not mean the individual rights of the people visible on the pictures are diminished.
When filming (for later broadcast) occurs in some public places (I have seen this in airports etc) there is usually a notice board alerting about the filming and giving you the opportunity NOT to be filmed (or your image removed from the broadcast)
Obviously the whole matter is a post-event scam trying to speculate and take advantage.
And where the LE also took a bit of [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on the matter (feed the system, create jailing opportunities so the system gets bribes!)

Could even be a pre-event scam (ie the whole matter well arranged)
3000 bucks every month or two is not a bad income in some countries, for doing nothing (or next to nothing)

Certainly the grey areas are huge in this story.

Charles Pooter
06-16-09, 11:22
Certainly the grey areas are huge in this story.
I say again, do not rush to make judgments. While what Koki posted is no doubt accurate as far as it goes, the whole story has NOT been told here and is unlikely to be told on any web forum for fear of embarrassing certain ex-pats resident in the DR and therefore vulnerable to further harassment.

BionicMan
06-16-09, 14:10
I say again, do not rush to make judgments. While what Koki posted is no doubt accurate as far as it goes, the whole story has NOT been told here and is unlikely to be told on any web forum for fear of embarrassing certain ex-pats resident in the DR and therefore vulnerable to further harassment.
I can well imagine
Let's say that my comments were based on the available inforrmation and also reading a bit throguh the lines...
That at least on the surface
As you said there is more behind the curtain, so..one more reason to be cautious over there, regardless of..what's behind!

Worf1972
06-16-09, 18:15
Is this Photo Gallery or photo gallery discussion thread????? I was just curious.........

Marc Anthony
06-16-09, 18:31
I don't don't know anything about the internet photo incident but it brings up some issues with dominican culture. For Americans in particular there are things in the DR we misread and jump to the wrong conclusions.

Because prostitution is not illegal per se and there are no police "sting" operations and no one is entrapped directly by the police for engaging in mongering we assume that anything is permitted about commercial sex. It's not. There is a sort of "don't ask don't tell" rule about sex. Men are free to have mistresses, to sleep with their secretaries and employees, to pick up young girls and pick up putas at car washes and discos - but, they are expected to keep it low key.

Outside of the few minor mongering areas that this board covers like BC, Sosua, and parts of SD, think about the "real" DR. There are casas de chicas, and discos typico in every town - but they are very low key. They are just casas and places people including couples dance. If you were a kid it wouldn't raise any questions in your mind. There are basically no obvious in your face sex businesses with big neon signs like in the US. Most chicas who have been having sex since they were young teens have never seen sex toys and until very recently most have never seen porn.

There is very little published porn. Video porn is under the table. Making porn is not something that's legal and regulated like in California, it's rare, quiet and underground or it gets busted.

Anywhere in the DR you can stop and pick up a girl at the side of the road and with very little game take her to a nearby cabana with a private garage and very discreet staff. You can fullfill your every sexual whim, give her a small cash regalo and be on your way. That's just normal male behavior for any guy with the money to afford it. There is a huge infrastructure of cabanas to support it. However if he then takes pictures or videos and puts them out on the web where anyone can see them - that's a scandal.

They take the "lady on the street and a freak in the bed" ideal seriously and you are putting her business on the street. They are very serious about the separation of public and private.

Helpmann
06-16-09, 20:24
I don't don't know anything about the internet photo incident but it brings up some issues with dominican culture. For Americans in particular there are things in the DR we misread and jump to the wrong conclusions.

Because prostitution is not illegal per se and there are no police "sting" operations and no one is entrapped directly by the police for engaging in mongering we assume that anything is permitted about commercial sex. It's not. There is a sort of "don't ask don't tell" rule about sex. Men are free to have mistresses, to sleep with their secretaries and employees, to pick up young girls and pick up putas at car washes and discos - but, they are expected to keep it low key.

Outside of the few minor mongering areas that this board covers like BC, Sosua, and parts of SD, think about the "real" DR. There are casas de chicas, and discos typico in every town - but they are very low key. They are just casas and places people including couples dance. If you were a kid it wouldn't raise any questions in your mind. There are basically no obvious in your face sex businesses with big neon signs like in the US. Most chicas who have been having sex since they were young teens have never seen sex toys and until very recently most have never seen porn.

There is very little published porn. Video porn is under the table. Making porn is not something that's legal and regulated like in California, it's rare, quiet and underground or it gets busted.

Anywhere in the DR you can stop and pick up a girl at the side of the road and with very little game take her to a nearby cabana with a private garage and very discreet staff. You can fullfill your every sexual whim, give her a small cash regalo and be on your way. That's just normal male behavior for any guy with the money to afford it. There is a huge infrastructure of cabanas to support it. However if he then takes pictures or videos and puts them out on the web where anyone can see them - that's a scandal.I could not have said it better.

Thank You,

Gas6459
06-16-09, 23:47
The problem is that we are used to living by the "rules" that we have in the states and in general abiding by them or taking a chance in getting caught. Well, less we forget the DR is not the states, there is no play fairness, no legal recourse the rules are street rules, the one in control, power, language skills, or numbers wins this time; but that changes incident to incident.

The minute we get off the plane in the DR we should think we are in the wild west and the guns are real and people want your money, and want to steal, or fool you; we keep forgetting this. So, No gentleman in my opinion fairness only applies if its a two way street, and that is to be decided based on the incident and the individuals involved.

Just my view

Marc Anthony
06-17-09, 08:50
I could not have said it better.

Thank You,

Looks like Ms. Doe needs some help to use that implement properly.

Member #2128
06-17-09, 09:02
This is the problem now. And it's always been the problem with a lot (not all) of the guys who flood into Sosua or BC looking for a good time for a week. These guys don't think enough about the simple fact that they're visiting another "culture". Instead, they think it's as simple as taking a short flight and finding a place that's filled with hookers, but without any legal problems. It's just another big party, and on their terms. They don't try to speak Spanish. They eat off American menus and party drunk and loud, all the while throwing around their money. It's no wonder these guys get hustled. Have any of you seen these guys? I know I have.

I wish some of these mongeers would listen to the wise words of M.A. that appear here. He's got the answer. And the lesson about how to REALLY enjoy the DR, each and every day. Play it low-key and you're in paradise--not some hooker bar getting hustled for drinks and more.

Anywhere in the DR you can stop and pick up a girl at the side of the road and with very little game take her to a nearby cabana with a private garage and very discreet staff. You can fullfill your every sexual whim, give her a small cash regalo and be on your way. That's just normal male behavior for any guy with the money to afford it. There is a huge infrastructure of cabanas to support it. However if he then takes pictures or videos and puts them out on the web where anyone can see them - that's a scandal.

They take the "lady on the street and a freak in the bed" ideal seriously and you are putting her business on the street. They are very serious about the separation of public and private.

Terry U
06-17-09, 19:00
It's just another big party, and on their terms. They don't try to speak Spanish. They eat off American menus and party drunk and loud, all the while throwing around their money. It's no wonder these guys get hustled. Have any of you seen these guys? I know I have.

I see these type of guys all the time in Sosua, very loud and obnoxious. Usually I'll have an afternoon beer at El Flow and just watch these guys talking big and showing off bottles of expensive vodka, trying to get as many chicas hanging with them as possible. I even heard of a couple of NY guys getting banned from Classico because they caused a disturbance by throwing a wad of dollar bills off the second level on to the dance floor. Many of them think its a hiphop video and they are Jay Z, lol. They don't realize that they don't need to "flash" for these chicas.

Also, MA is spot on about the discretion of Dominicans who are mongering in places like Santiago. You'll never see a Dominican walking hand in hand with a hooker or taking her out for dinner & drinks. They are very concerned about their image.

SavePros321
06-17-09, 19:35
I even heard of a couple of NY guys getting banned from Classico because they caused a disturbance by throwing a wad of dollar bills off the second level on to the dance floor. Many of them think its a hiphop video and they are Jay Z, lol. They don't realize that they don't need to "flash" for these chicas.

That's retarded. And as a black male that shit is kinda embarrassing too. Last time I was in Classico's me and my wingman had to move to the other side of the club because a group of four idiots were dancing as if the were fresh off the set of "Stomp the Yard."

What the fuck is up with this constant plea for attention? Leave that shit at home...

-SP-

Koki9290
06-17-09, 21:28
I even heard of a couple of NY guys getting banned from Classico because they caused a disturbance by throwing a wad of dollar bills off the second level on to the dance floor. Many of them think its a hiphop video and they are Jay Z, lol. They don't realize that they don't need to "flash" for these chicas.

I've seen it (making it rain dollars) occur at least 5-6 times and it happened again in Classicos about two weeks ago when I was there. Idiots on second level threw a few handfuls of dollar bills and then quickly departed. The vast majority of mongers were just shaking their heads at their lame attempt to live the high life. I'm a strong believer in to each their own but not when you are denigrating other people (unless that is what they are into).

Yanqui69
06-18-09, 02:57
I've seen it (making it rain dollars) occur at least 5-6 times and it happened again in Classicos about two weeks ago when I was there. Idiots on second level threw a few handfuls of dollar bills and then quickly departed. The vast majority of mongers were just shaking their heads at their lame attempt to live the high life. I'm a strong believer in to each their own but not when you are denigrating other people (unless that is what they are into).

These are great examples of "typical" Dominican culture.
Lots in Santiago, some just west of POP/Costambar.

Cheap, convenient, totally anonymous, with access to drinks,
snacks, a great idea if you haven't tried one yet.

WHY some guy hasn't built one/a few outside Sosua, I'll
never know.

Blocker12
06-18-09, 03:17
To add to the discussion, I was there in May when these guys were throwing money. Meanwhile on the other side of Classicos another group pouring champagne all over their heads. They had to repaint the floor because it was so sticky. As to the the photo discussion I find it hard to believe that non-nude pictures would raise that kind of furor. Something is fishy about that.

Jaymo517
06-19-09, 14:44
Great posts guys.

I've been reading these posts since the Jimmy DR days, (those that have been here for a while knows who he is) and glad to see some who agree with being more discrete.

I recently met a couple of guys in Columbia & rode in the cab with them to the Condo. One guy outright told the cabbie, "were here for just the girls," in the back of my mind I thought, he has know idea who this guy is & who he knows. I realized its not just people who travel to DR, its just regular guys who have heard from other guys about the ease in which you can meet women in other countries & decided to go. They have never spent more than four days and think everything is gravy & open for everything.

All we can do is spread the word

Admin
06-21-09, 02:12
Hi Guys,

It's okay with me if you want to change this thread into a General Discussion instead of the Photo Gallery, but at least let me know so I can start a new Photo Gallery.

It's either that, or you can move your discussion to another thread and we can keep this thread as the Photo Gallery.

Thank You!

Jackson

Yanqui69
06-21-09, 21:22
Speaking of photos:

Attached is a recent one of Giselle, who was a recent topic of discussion.
Also, check out Tablefall's posting #1619 I believe.

His 'BB Chicas' pic is of Giselle and her 'good friend' Joanna.
(not sisters, though Joanna often refers to Giselle as her 'sister').

Notice: not my pic, comes from latest BB newletter.

Yanqui69
06-22-09, 01:41
The pics attached come from the BB newsletter.
Haven't been there in a while, so these are new faces to me.

They look pretty shweet; does anyone have any
comments or reviews on them?

BoricuaOnline
06-22-09, 05:59
No face on these pics, she is 18 yrs. Nice body, what do u think?

Osanhopps
06-22-09, 14:34
The pics attached come from the BB newsletter.

Haven't been there in a while, so these are new faces to me.

They look pretty shweet; does anyone have any comments or reviews on them?No comments on them. But you are doing a great job with the photos.

Keep up the good work!

Manizales911
06-22-09, 15:49
No face on these pics, she is 18 yrs. Nice body, what do u think?I agree, nice body.

Tom Gueguen
06-23-09, 00:21

She seems good but would be better without her clothes.

Yanqui69
06-23-09, 02:09

The rear view shows a shweet waistline and curves nicely into the hips!

Babelicious
06-27-09, 02:38
This is the problem now. And it's always been the problem with a lot (not all) of the guys who flood into Sosua or BC looking for a good time for a week. These guys don't think enough about the simple fact that they're visiting another "culture". Instead, they think it's as simple as taking a short flight and finding a place that's filled with hookers, but without any legal problems. It's just another big party, and on their terms. They don't try to speak Spanish. They eat off American menus and party drunk and loud, all the while throwing around their money. It's no wonder these guys get hustled. Have any of you seen these guys? I know I have.

I wish some of these mongeers would listen to the wise words of M.A. that appear here. He's got the answer. And the lesson about how to REALLY enjoy the DR, each and every day. Play it low-key and you're in paradise--not some hooker bar getting hustled for drinks and more.

#2128Absolutely right MA's post describe the D. R. Perfectly, it is easy to realize that no matter where you go, no matter how small or tiny the town, I am talking about up in the mountains my friends where no tourists go, you will find plenty of cabanas. They are not for the mongers visiting the country that is for sure.

As stated before I live in the country, have for a couple of years now, first up in Sosua now down in la capital, and the longer I am here and the more I find out the more I am drawn to the more traditional Dominican locations, where everything is done discreetly. It is a game, and it is played well, with well defined rules. If you want to truly enjoy the game learn the rules, spanish of course is key. The experienced Dominican males that have been doing this for ages, look at the tourists behavior and just shake their heads.

Alex Deuce
06-27-09, 15:58
This kills me how another man can complain about how another spends his Holiday!

Some of us have real lives, jobs and responsibilities. We look to unwind and play hard when we go out punting! Seems to me, my table is fuller and has more quality chicas the rowdier me an mis hombres are! And nine time out of Ten we meet good locals that help add to the party and show us the other sides of DR.

The game to A Dominican is to get as much money out of a foreigner as possible during the marks time there. They don't care if you quiet, loud our comatose. Your a Yankee and they want in your pocket (period) Fuggin wanna be locals kill me. Locals talk worse about yall ass than they do the loud ones coming down for a weekend romp. Your just a long term scheme to them.

The culture is based on bastardized spanish, French and semi american idoms. Half of them don't know what their own culture or ethnic background is. All they understand is making it day to day and Propina. STFU with that shit. Only positive thing stated is to learn some spanish before coming. And even that is going semi useful as the dialect most speak is not the proper castellano that we are tauhgt in school.

Pssst! Getting etiquette lessons about going to a third world for pussy! Aint that a *****!

Crypton
06-28-09, 00:45
Pssst! Getting etiquette lessons about going to a third world for pussy! Aint that a *****!

LOL - had to laugh at that!!! Good line.

Babelicious
06-28-09, 02:04
It's not about etiquette, and you can do as you do, just another perspective on things. Since you know it all there no reason to tell you anything, maybe you should be giving classes.

Bq Ribs
06-28-09, 03:01
Hi Guys,

It's okay with me if you want to change this thread into a General Discussion instead of the Photo Gallery, but at least let me know so I can start a new Photo Gallery.

It's either that, or you can move your discussion to another thread and we can keep this thread as the Photo Gallery.

Thank You!

Jackson

Come on guys, if it is not a comment on a photo please carry on your discussion in another thread.

Malepig
06-30-09, 21:58
I took this at BB's. No a chica but my amigo's back in the states loved it.

Cagep1967
07-08-09, 16:36
No face on these pics, she is 18 yrs. Nice body, what do u think?Her body looks real familiar, what's her name?

Jaosousa
07-08-09, 23:00
Her body looks real familiar, what's her name? There is a Photo discussion thread where you can post questions about photos. Your only post on this site and you request the name of a chica, whose faceless photo appears on this board (suspicious to me and you say she looks familiar). There was a lengthy discussion on this board recently about another monger getting into trouble because he posted some chica's photos online. I would be very leery of posting the name of a chica whose faceless photo appears on this board, especially to a person with no prior posts. Sorry to be be a prick, but better safe than sorry, not worth 3, 000 dollars and a few nights in a Dominican jail. It is not my photo, so it is up to BoricuaOnline.

Osanhopps
07-09-09, 15:32
There is a Photo discussion thread where you can post questions about photos. Your only post on this site and you request the name of a chica, whose faceless photo appears on this board (suspicious to me and you say she looks familiar). There was a lengthy discussion on this board recently about another monger getting into trouble because he posted some chica's photos online. I would be very leery of posting the name of a chica whose faceless photo appears on this board, especially to a person with no prior posts. Sorry to be be a prick, but better safe than sorry, not worth 3, 000 dollars and a few nights in a Dominican jail. It is not my photo, so it is up to BoricuaOnline.It is strange, I thought I saw this person in Adultfriend finder!

I might be wrong!

Cagep1967
07-09-09, 19:40
There is a Photo discussion thread where you can post questions about photos. Your only post on this site and you request the name of a chica, whose faceless photo appears on this board (suspicious to me and you say she looks familiar). There was a lengthy discussion on this board recently about another monger getting into trouble because he posted some chica's photos online. I would be very leery of posting the name of a chica whose faceless photo appears on this board, especially to a person with no prior posts. Sorry to be be a prick, but better safe than sorry, not worth 3, 000 dollars and a few nights in a Dominican jail. It is not my photo, so it is up to BoricuaOnline.I used to be an active member more than 4 years ago. I have posts on the USA guide under the same name. I will post the pics I have of the chica that I have with the similar (or same) body minus her face. I know her working name as well as her real name so anyone will do. As for you chastising me for asking info, how the hell is anyone gonna get in trouble for talking about a girl in DR? 3,000 dollars and a few nights in jail, gimme a break.

BoricuaOnline
07-09-09, 23:28
Her body looks real familiar, what's her name?

This girl and some others I know sometimes publish a classified ad in Mundo Anuncio classifieds, which have an Adult friend finder link (this comment is for Osanhopps) . Girls usually give a name and a hotmail account to know more about you, for safety purposes. This name and email are their " professional email and name" for business purpose only, they have another email for friends and relatives. If you gain her trust she would send you their personal email and maybe their real name. Some of these girls have performed nude by webcam once I gain their trust. This is another of these chica pics (I have nudes and face pics but I am not authorized to publish those pics by girls). Check Mundo anuncio, they are some b...shit ads but you can find some gems too.

Osanhopps
07-10-09, 00:05
This girl and some others I know sometimes publish a classified ad in Mundo Anuncio classifieds, which have an Adult friend finder link (this comment is for Osanhopps) . Girls usually give a name and a hotmail account to know more about you, for safety purposes. This name and email are their " professional email and name" for business purpose only, they have another email for friends and relatives. If you gain her trust she would send you their personal email and maybe their real name. Some of these girls have performed nude by webcam once I gain their trust. This is another of these chica pics (I have nudes and face pics but I am not authorized to publish those pics by girls). Check Mundo anuncio, they are some b...shit ads but you can find some gems too.Cool, thanks for the heads UP!

Bq Ribs
07-10-09, 02:50
This girl and some others I know sometimes publish a classified ad in Mundo Anuncio classifieds,....................

Hey dude, I am quite sure I know this one. Same watch, same ring, same size. I will shoot you a PM.

Mr Gogo
07-10-09, 03:58
I used to be an active member more than 4 years ago. I have posts on the USA guide under the same name. I will post the pics I have of the chica that I have with the similar (or same) body minus her face. I know her working name as well as her real name so anyone will do. As for you chastising me for asking info, how the hell is anyone gonna get in trouble for talking about a girl in DR? 3,000 dollars and a few nights in jail, gimme a break.The point is that the poster went to great detail to conceal her face and identity,you Must respect that.I speak from expierience when i say names and faces can be problematic.

Buscemi
07-10-09, 05:12
No need to be paranoid about posting pics, just be discreet if you plan on seeing the same chicas in a few months.

If you search "Expensive Photo Session in Sosua" on DR1, you can read the story.

Cagep1967
07-10-09, 12:25
This girl and some others I know sometimes publish a classified ad in Mundo Anuncio classifieds, which have an Adult friend finder link (this comment is for Osanhopps) . Girls usually give a name and a hotmail account to know more about you, for safety purposes. This name and email are their " professional email and name" for business purpose only, they have another email for friends and relatives. If you gain her trust she would send you their personal email and maybe their real name. Some of these girls have performed nude by webcam once I gain their trust. This is another of these chica pics (I have nudes and face pics but I am not authorized to publish those pics by girls). Check Mundo anuncio, they are some b...shit ads but you can find some gems too.Thanks for the info. This is a better picture of the girls body, her tits are way bigger than my girls. Also my girl is not computer savvy, so it's not the same girl.

Cagep1967
07-10-09, 12:43
My buddy (Gringo from Canada, now DR citizen) is opening a small Chica Bar in the Colonial Zone. He should be taking ownership today. He has about 15-20 girls working there. Here are some pics of the bar. He will be sending me photos of the talent shortly.

Bq Ribs
07-10-09, 18:58
My buddy (Gringo from Canada, now DR citizen) is opening a small Chica Bar in the Colonial Zone. He should be taking ownership today. He has about 15-20 girls working there. Here are some pics of the bar. He will be sending me photos of the talent shortly.

I will be in SD in less than three weeks, where is this place?

Cagep1967
07-10-09, 20:40
I will be in SD in less than three weeks, where is this place?I sent him an email for the street address and am waiting to hear back. What dates are you going, I might be down there as well.

Here are 2 photos he sent me last night

Dwilso39
07-10-09, 23:01

Sousa, Santo Domigo? Where?

Bq Ribs
07-10-09, 23:09

Sousa, Santo Domigo? Where?

I will be in SD in less than three weeks, where is this place?

Let's move this discussion to the Santo Domingo Thread............keep this thread for photos...................

Cagep1967
07-14-09, 22:30
A young Janet Jackson look a like. Really hot body, great english, the girl was really into herself. Got her at the Girl House in SD, brought her and 2 girlfriends (for my buddies) back to the Mercure. Since i've been back haven't seen her, but I spend most of my time with my novia (now ex-novia).

Jamsof77
07-18-09, 10:02
Stay away from this chica. Her name is Arianny Carolina Matos and she lives in Boca Chica but she goes to Sosua and works in both cities. She called the police on me and said she was with me for 3 day straight and I refused to pay her 6000 pesos. This was just a bold face lie to try and get money. I am sure you know when the police come they are not coming to try an enforce the law. They are coming to see how much they can get paid. If you ever have to deal with them you job is to try an minimize the amount you have to pay.

Again I warn you to stay away from her!

Tom Gueguen
07-19-09, 04:25
Stay away from this chica. Her name is Arianny Carolina Matos and she lives in Boca Chica but she goes to Sosua and works in both cities. She called the police on me and said she was with me for 3 day straight and I refused to pay her 6000 pesos. This was just a bold face lie to try and get money. I am sure you know when the police come they are not coming to try an enforce the law. They are coming to see how much they can get paid. If you ever have to deal with them you job is to try an minimize the amount you have to pay.

Again I warn you to stay away from her!

not very hard to stay away from her, she's ugly as fuck.

I would'nt go for free!

Alex Deuce
07-19-09, 15:05

Again I warn you to stay away from her!Dont worry too big for my taste!

Buscemi
07-19-09, 15:23
In all fairness, he did warn the monger community of a potential ladrona, some guys like a little "more" for their money!

Anybody know Daisy, now that is a real farm animal, I can not believe anbody would even poke her gratis, some guys actually pay to roll in the barnyard with her.

Mr Gogo
07-19-09, 19:18
In all fairness, he did warn the monger community of a potential ladrona, some guys like a little "more" for their money!

Anybody know Daisy, now that is a real farm animal, I can not believe anbody would even poke her gratis, some guys actually pay to roll in the barnyard with her.Believe it or not but she(daisy)can be a mongers best friend.She can be a little agressive,and always has a sympathy story but she can give you the scoop on any chic.Ive never fucked her i just give her 200 pesos to stop begging plus it allows me to get good intel.Plus all the other girls are scared of her.

CrazyDave
07-19-09, 21:21

Again I warn you to stay away from her!Had you been drinking before you met her? . She looks like a small pig. I think it is better to give more dinero for a beautiful sexy chica. There are no shortages of broke ass beautiful chicas in the DR.

Please do not tell us that you actually paid good dinero for this pig!

Osanhopps
07-20-09, 01:53

Again I warn you to stay away from her!Great Post! Do we have a Hall of Shame here for this kind of stuff! If we do not we should start one!

MiamiHeatLuver
07-20-09, 03:31

Again I warn you to stay away from her!Hideous, but what where the terms? Did she stay with you for 3 days or "hang out" with you? If a girl decides to tag along with me or go to the beach with me, I usually tell her thats fine but thats on your own time.. Half the time they stay with me the other half the beat it.

Being very clear in Sosua is a must to avoid hyjinks like yours.

Osanhopps
07-22-09, 00:48
Believe it or not but she(daisy)can be a mongers best friend.She can be a little agressive,and always has a sympathy story but she can give you the scoop on any chic.Ive never fucked her i just give her 200 pesos to stop begging plus it allows me to get good intel.Plus all the other girls are scared of her.This is cool.

This shows that there are two sides to every story!

Skirtchsnbadguy
07-23-09, 08:03
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sabor
07-23-09, 15:49
Just a lil snack I had in the DR

Buscemi
07-23-09, 16:06
Just a lil snack I had in the DR
Thanks for the pic, not a big fan of so much "ink".
I would have rather seen pics of the food @ Baileys!

Bq Ribs
07-23-09, 16:11
LOL big time, yeah she is inked up and looks just like a hardcore puta.

Buscemi
07-23-09, 16:28
LOL big time, yeah she is inked up and looks just like a hardcore puta.Guys might think that is all the country has to offer, and stay away?

Mas Santiaguerras fina para mi!

Babelicious
07-23-09, 18:15
Let's not be critical now, different strokes and all of that, your "10"; may be my "5 or 6". I am always just thankful for the posts, if you discourage guys by talking badly about which pictures they post, you may discourage him or others from posting in the future.

Walibi Alibi
07-23-09, 22:03
There is nothing wrong with tattoos! actually she looks probably better with them! she does not have the intelligent eye!

Walibi Alibi
07-23-09, 22:04
A young Janet Jackson look a like. Really hot body, great english, the girl was really into herself. Got her at the Girl House in SD, brought her and 2 girlfriends (for my buddies) back to the Mercure. Since i've been back haven't seen her, but I spend most of my time with my novia (now ex-novia).How much you paid for her?

Osanhopps
07-23-09, 23:57
LOL big time, yeah she is inked up and looks just like a hardcore puta.This is no joke! She looks like she can punch a brother through a brick wall. The ink makes her look even more scarier! I have to take a medical after being with her! LOL

Cagep1967
07-24-09, 01:44
How much you paid for her? Short Time 2500, middle of the day. This girl had the hottest body. I took some vitamin V before heading back to the hotel. Had her for more than the 2 hours, no complaints from her.

She was trying to get my friend to go with her after me (my buddy's a lot prettier than me) but he didn't want my sloppy seconds. He's new to the game so I had to laugh. Anyway her 2 friends show up to my hotel door after they were done with my friends and I open the door with no clothes on. The response from the other girls was shock. I eventually get them all in my room but they wanted another 5k for all 3. I was too tired to do it so we just went down for some beers. All in all, pros non pros, I've never had an issue with attitudes they all seem to be up for a good time.

SavePros321
07-24-09, 13:36
This is no joke! She looks like she can punch a brother through a brick wall. The ink makes her look even more scarier! I have to take a medical after being with her! LOL

You should probably do that with any pro you've been with, tattoos or not.

I guess I missed something. Why is everyone scared of chicks with ink again? Do they bite or something?

Enlighten me please...

BTW, nice photos Sabor.

Osanhopps
07-24-09, 14:01
You should probably do that with any pro you've been with, tattoos or not.

I guess I missed something. Why is everyone scared of chicks with ink again? Do they bite or something?

Enlighten me please.

BTW, nice photos Sabor.I am not scared of chicks with ink! I have dated several of them.

But this one looks very hard core! And the ink set that off even more!

MiamiHeatLuver
07-24-09, 14:55
Short Time 2500, middle of the day.

jajajajjja, that place is going down hill..

Bq Ribs
07-24-09, 22:10

Take a look at picture #1 in this post. She might make you and me change our minds about inked up chicas. She is quite healthy, if you like them like that, and don't worry she knows where to get some good food.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=808422

Rebel Monger
07-24-09, 22:17
...I guess I missed something. Why is everyone scared of chicks with ink again? Do they bite or something?

Enlighten me please...
In the place where I grew up, and for my generation (54 years old), only jailbird males had tattoos, a woman didn't have them, even if they were crimminals. Today I know it's a fad (I call them prove of immaturity in the era of the stupidity). In my mind, it's hard to disassociate tattoos with crimminals and stupidity and I want to state away from both, why take the chance?
I've ben with a couple of inked women, but I found they had tattoos when I had reached the point of no return.

SavePros321
07-24-09, 22:38
Take a look at picture #1 in this post. She might make you and me change our minds about inked up chicas. She is quite healthy, if you like them like that, and don't worry she knows where to get some good food.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=808422

LOL, that post was during my "DR Doubts" days! While you're at it, everyone take a look at the tats on the lower back of the chick in pic #4.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=808422&postcount=2875

Now, I seriously doubt this chick is going to pull a knife and try to shank you. She might try to fuck your brains out though :)

In my mind, it's hard to disassociate tattoos with crimminals and stupidity and I want to state away from both, why take the chance?
I've ben with a couple of inked women, but I found they had tattoos when I had reached the point of no return.

I know plenty of "good girls" who get tattoos for attention. It's a vanity issue to them. It falls into the same category as clit piercings, navel piercings, nose and tongue rings.

Some chicks just want you to look at them. Tats don't automatically qualify them as criminal. We aren't necessarily dealing with virgins who are as pure as the wind-driven snow either.

I am just glad I don't mind chicks with tats as much (I don't have any myself). You'd be hard pressed to find a pro without them in any mongering country.

Bq Ribs
07-24-09, 22:43
LOL, that post was during my "DR Doubts" days!.......
Don't get me wrong dude, I kind of like that inked up healthy chica. She ever make it to SD I will look her up.........

Bq Ribs
07-24-09, 23:02
You can pay a salida at GBP and take the chicas out. You can take one, two, three, or the entire place........

Babelicious
07-25-09, 00:11
That chica from your photos with the small tat from GBP, I had her in a threesome as well a couple of months ago, I would remember that tat anywhere. I will post some more photos from then, if someone can direct me to a post on how to display pictures on the site.

Thanks in advance.

SavePros321
07-25-09, 00:29
Now admittedly, a tattoo like this would be a complete turn off:

http://www.xvideos.com/video190623/extreme_tattoos_fucked_hard

Yikes!

BlackSultan
07-25-09, 02:28

Anybody know Daisy, now that is a real farm animal, I can not believe anbody would even poke her gratis, some guys actually pay to roll in the barnyard with her.
Leave Daisy alone. She is full of bullshit sob stories and is always trying to hustle somebody. She ain't about shit, never has been about shit, and never will be about shit.

SavePros321
07-25-09, 03:12
That chica from your photos with the small tat from GBP, I had her in a threesome as well a couple of months ago, I would remember that tat anywhere. I will post some more photos from then, if someone can direct me to a post on how to display pictures on the site.

Thanks in advance.

What is GBP and is this in La Captial?

Charles Pooter
07-25-09, 07:48
You'd be hard pressed to find a pro without them in any mongering country.
This is good news for me. As I rarely fuck chicas with tats, it means 95% of the girls I have been fucking in the DR over the past three years weren't w hores They must love me for myself!

Rebel Monger
07-25-09, 20:27
LOL, that post was during my "DR Doubts" days! While you're at it, everyone take a look at the tats on the lower back of the chick in pic #4.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=808422&postcount=2875

Now, I seriously doubt this chick is going to pull a knife and try to shank you. She might try to fuck your brains out though :)

I know plenty of "good girls" who get tattoos for attention. It's a vanity issue to them. It falls into the same category as clit piercings, navel piercings, nose and tongue rings.

Some chicks just want you to look at them. Tats don't automatically qualify them as criminal. We aren't necessarily dealing with virgins who are as pure as the wind-driven snow either.

I am just glad I don't mind chicks with tats as much (I don't have any myself). You'd be hard pressed to find a pro without them in any mongering country.
I know that today a tattoo doesn't make a person a crimminal, that's why I said today they are a fad. All it takes is for an athlete or "movie star" to come out with something and stupid people will follow.

A man can do whatever, but when a woman starts to ink her body, it's like painting with "gang graffiti" a 30 million mansion. Don't get me wrong, my daughters have tats and piercings and I still look at them and see "stupidity".

Immaturity is mostly transitory, tattoos are forever!

Kman1
07-28-09, 04:35
Couple of girls I met at the bar next to Lou's Shark bar. One is the bartender and other is her friend that came to visit her. Both are semi-pros. I only sessioned with the friend as the bartender couldnt leave until 3am and that was my last nite.

Kman1
07-28-09, 04:38
Classico 3 and 4 is a chunky girl but very good company.

Kman1
07-28-09, 04:39
Couple of girls I met at the bar next to Lou's Shark bar. One is the bartender and other is her friend that came to visit her. Both are semi-pros. I only sessioned with the friend as the bartender couldnt leave until 3am and that was my last nite.

oops... here are pics

Kman1
07-28-09, 04:49
Couple of pics from La Passion. Be careful with Sarah, don't be too nice to her she'll take you for a ride.
The other girl I got at the bar that serves beer all day near classico. She was at Classico later that night. Real cutie, not good quality pic.
I forgot all their names as its been a while.

Terry U
07-28-09, 20:52
Classico 3 and 4 is a chunky girl but very good company.

I usually see those girls hanging out at "El Flow" and every once in a while I'll buy them a beer. Nice girls and very cool.

TeamHorny
07-29-09, 02:26
Couple of pics from La Passion. Be careful with Sarah, don't be too nice to her she'll take you for a ride.

The other girl I got at the bar that serves beer all day near classico. She was at Classico later that night. Real cutie, not good quality pic.

I forgot all their names as its been a while.Sarah is fine almost had wish I had her next time I'm gonna have her.

Mani Domi
08-18-09, 03:16
This section has been quite for a while now.
Heres my contribution.

M is a girl that I went out last Time I went to dr about a month ago.
Lili, well i go out with her on all of my trips to dr.

puerto rican booty and Dominicanbooty are just a bonus. Those are 2 ramdon chicks that I bang from time to time here in the states.

Enjoy.

Fla Leo
09-25-09, 23:50
John,

Sorry to break this to you but I was browsing for hookers in my area on Craigslist and found a supposed add for this girl. I emailed her and she sent me these pics. No I didn't pay anything. I figured it out soon enough. It proved to be all bullshit. She's a ringer from a website.

I know the match is not 100% and the tatoo is missing on the gal in your pic but no one is born with them.

IMO, it's too close to be coincidence.

SchwmmThese photos are also being used by a woman who claims to be from Medellin Colombia.

She is the typical web-cam ho.

Sabor
10-11-09, 15:30
Strange thing! I went out for a walk and bumped into Naomi from the old Palace when John had it. She ended up staying the night! Some of you old timers should remember her.

Sabor
10-11-09, 17:15
Well fellas, tried to relax and ol girl walked by and that was it, Lunch time!

Yanqui69
10-11-09, 20:00
Well fellas, tried to relax and ol girl walked by and that was it, Lunch time!

Vickie, from the previous generation of chicas at BB.
Reportedly has very good oral skills.

Sabor
10-11-09, 21:33

Oral skills are confirmed.

Mr Gogo
10-11-09, 21:40
I wasn't going to put her name out there but it already is. Here is Vickey.

Sabor
10-12-09, 00:43
I was hungry so............

Yanqui69
10-12-09, 02:10
I was hungry so............

Oh God, now I know what a chair sees!

Vittu
10-12-09, 03:04
So hot, so wet, so dark.

Sabor
10-12-09, 15:09
Ummmmm.................and breakfast

Xmand
10-13-09, 05:19
Room is in acceptable condition, but old.

Overall, slightly better than expected. See attached pics.

Koki9290
10-14-09, 05:02

Oft times can find her trolling at the NG in the late morning.

Kman1
11-12-09, 04:36
You can find her in classico's. she was staying at calypso with her roomies when i was there.

Kman1
11-12-09, 05:01
found this one at blue house (or azul) not sure, its the one with the big blue gate. ok attitude, ok service. stayed 3hrs for 3000.

Kman1
11-12-09, 05:34
Gxxxxx bartends at the disco during weekends. if u see her there give her ur hotel info and she'll come over after work or the next day. 1500 ST.

Kman1
11-12-09, 05:38
found at disco. she had some greek id. total nutcase and ended up throwing her out and just gave 200 pesos or something like that.

Kflowt11
11-12-09, 06:07
You can find her in classico's. she was staying at calypso with her roomies when i was there.Nice.

I will look out for her when I get there. Based on other threads, there is a lot of talk about this place: Classico's

Kflowt11
11-19-09, 07:08
More pics of Dayana, the infamous cien dollar chica from my reports on Sosua thread a while ago. DR1 is a bartender at a club (I forget the name) which is on the way to Classico from Europa. She was working and told me she cant leave until the bar closed but I did not have a reason to go back as choices were plenty. Europa1&2 chica was a real cutie. I've seen her pics in the photo thread. Not sure if she's still working as I haven't seen her in my subsequent trips. I got her in front of Europa during the day after she had just arrived from Santiago.I would love to get in touch with Dayana next week.

What do you suggest?

Kman1
11-20-09, 05:12
I would love to get in touch with Dayana next week.

What do you suggest?

O man, that was three years ago in 06 I met her. Never seen her after that, I read in these forums that she moved her trade to Barbados fleecing big money from the tourists there. I have a number for her that I can PM you but pretty sure it wont be working.

Kman1
11-20-09, 05:20
I would love to get in touch with Dayana next week.

What do you suggest?

Kflowt, do not worry. What you see in these galleries is only a fraction of what you will come across. There are always new and nice ones, the feeder pool never ends. Once you are in the live action you wont be thinking of what you've seen here.

Kflowt11
11-20-09, 05:45
Kflowt, do not worry. What you see in these galleries is only a fraction of what you will come across. There are always new and nice ones, the feeder pool never ends. Once you are in the live action you won't be thinking of what you've seen here.No problem. I have been told that I will be near a hot spot (Classicos?). I hear that Rockys Bar is not the most pleasant place to live but oh well, that's where its going to happen. I also hear that I should not have to go far from Rockys to be in the "thick of things". I can't wait. The 27th can't get here fast enough. I will share stories and pics as they come. I hope there will be some experienced wingmen in the area that will allow me to somewhat "leach and learn" the tricks of the trade. I am willing to invest in a couple rounds of beer for those willing to share the knowledge.

Cagep1967
11-20-09, 17:22
Met Chica on the net this picture does not do her justice at all!

Sent me some smoking pictures of herself, calls herself Vanessa 28.

Dude looks like a lady.

Fla Leo
11-27-09, 19:17
Hey guys,

After spending much time enjoying the pics uploaded here by our esteemed fellow mongers (and receiving much helpful info) I have decided to share what little material I have to offer. Most of the photos that I take on my travels are of the SFW variety that I share with family and friends. For some reason when I get some "quality alone time" with the indigenous female population, my camera is that last thing that I think of grabbing, LOL. I'll try to do better in the future. I hope you guys enjoy these few measly offerings in the meantime.

The first pic is of a gal that I spent some time with at Thomas' MWV villas. She was a real sweetheart as are all of those chicas. The second is of a girl working the beach of BC in DR, very passionate and sweet. The last is of a chica working the bars at night after the road is closed in BC, outstanding! I would gladly do a repeat with any of these Dominicanas.

John Gault
12-01-09, 15:03
Hey guys,

After spending much time enjoying the pics uploaded here by our esteemed fellow mongers (and receiving much helpful info) I have decided to share what little material I have to offer. Most of the photos that I take on my travels are of the SFW variety that I share with family and friends. For some reason when I get some "quality alone time" with the indigenous female population, my camera is that last thing that I think of grabbing, LOL. I'll try to do better in the future. I hope you guys enjoy these few measly offerings in the meantime.

The first pic is of a gal that I spent some time with at Thomas' MWV villas. She was a real sweetheart as are all of those chicas. The second is of a girl working the beach of BC in DR, very passionate and sweet. The last is of a chica working the bars at night after the road is closed in BC, outstanding! I would gladly do a repeat with any of these Dominicanas.
Nice photos.
I just got back from BC on Thanksgiving day and I saw mostly fat agressive women there. I would of loved getting hooked up with any one of the 3 you had.

Fla Leo
12-03-09, 00:37
I have to agree with Vics Pics that the pickings are slimmer in BC, but I guess I have just had good luck. It takes a little more work in hunting out the good ones there but to me, that just adds to the excitement. I found the three BC cuties that I sessioned with to be much sweeter, hotter in bed, less concerned about time/money (as a matter of fact the subject never came up, all stayed the night and gladly accepted what I offered) as well as cheaper. IMHO the beach in BC is more relaxing and beautiful. You can't beat the party atmosphere there either. Also, if the selection in BC is not to your satisfaction, I have found that most chicas in SD are VERY happy to accompany you there and for some reason their libido seems to skyrocket once out of the capital! (not that it is of poor quality to begin with) LOL

Tsunami911
12-12-09, 20:55
Try to keep this short and hate to have my first post be bad news but this might be of some help for the next person. I have seen her for about 3 Decembers she is usually at corner bar next to El Flo. No problems in the past with her but i had to move to another hotel and having my money in the room safe got changed. 500.00 usd out of my suitcase later plus the 1800 pesos i gave her she darted out of room and jumped on a motoconcho. I reported her to the hotel and police and watched the first 3 El Caribe and Metro buses leave so she is probably stupid or smart enough to keep working the block. Dont want to push the police issue but i will forward her pics to them and info. Maybe they can give her a touch up. I appreciate all the reports good and bad from fellow members, they have been a lot of help. All this did was make our group decide to leave early and not spend any more needed US money in D.R. I have been to D.R. over a dozen times and dont need any comebacks on this, i understand their culture and lifestyle its my fault for letting my guard down. It takes a thief Merry Christmas to Vanessa from Santiago.

Tsunami911
12-13-09, 03:06
Second try on uploading pics of Vanessa on the block Sosua. These pics are from 2 years ago but she looks same except for a larger tramp stamp on lower back. My mistake happened late Dec. 10 2009 she is probably there as I write. Hope the pics will upload and can help someone else.

Jaosousa
12-13-09, 03:22
No surprise she is from Santiago. I had two chicas from Santiago visit me in Santo Domingo my last trip, I watched them like a hawk (I had a weird vibe with them, like they might steal something, other chicas, who were from in and around Santo Domingo I trusted more).

I met two Santiago chicas online recently, one said she wanted 10 thousand pesos to see me, the other chica, within five minutes asked to me to buy her a jeepeta. I said good luck to both of them. Some cute chicas in el cibao (santiago, moca, la vega). I would guess 90% of the ones I have known from el cibao, were obnoxiously money hungry, sometimes outright thieves. I have no great desire to spend time in el cibao. As pretty as some of them are, it's just not worth it. Chicas in other parts of the island are generally more real and more fun in and out of the bed.

Police involvement can be a hassle, some (if not all) police in dom rep will have their hand out waiting for a tip. Some skinny Santiago chica in Sosua tried to rob a cellular from my apartment. On one of my first trips to Boca Chica I picked up some chica on calle duarte one night. I rode with her on a motoconcho to some room. I paid her first (mistake), I used the bathroom and while I was in the bathroom she exited the apartment within 5 minutes. Sometimes you eat the lion and sometimes the lion eats you.

Posting photos of chicas can be troublesome, maybe you can give a better description of the chica, hair type, any tattoos. If she did it to you, she'll try it again with some other guy.

Try to keep this short and hate to have my first post be bad news but this might be of some help for the next person. I have seen her for about 3 Decembers she is usually at corner bar next to El Flo. No problems in the past with her but i had to move to another hotel and having my money in the room safe got changed. 500.00 usd out of my suitcase later plus the 1800 pesos i gave her she darted out of room and jumped on a motoconcho. I reported her to the hotel and police and watched the first 3 El Caribe and Metro buses leave so she is probably stupid or smart enough to keep working the block. Dont want to push the police issue but i will forward her pics to them and info. Maybe they can give her a touch up. I appreciate all the reports good and bad from fellow members, they have been a lot of help. All this did was make our group decide to leave early and not spend any more needed US money in D.R. I have been to D.R. over a dozen times and dont need any comebacks on this, i understand their culture and lifestyle its my fault for letting my guard down. It takes a thief Merry Christmas to Vanessa from Santiago.

Geolopes
12-13-09, 06:10
Hey guys,

Did "Thomas" at My Wild Vacation rip you off like he tried to do to me at his former place on Margarita Island, VZ? I saw on his site that he moved to the Puerto Plata area and is charging almost $3,000 for 5 days. That would last you over 3 weeks at BB's or FOD. Can you share with the members whether MWV is running a clip joint or not. Thanks for your post.

Eastwood777
12-15-09, 21:04
Hi,

I was in the DR a few years back and was wondering if this girl is around anymore? I will be at New Garden tomorrow if anyone wants to go hunting.

Fla Leo
12-15-09, 23:17
Did "Thomas" at My Wild Vacation rip you off like he tried to do to me at his former place on Margarita Island, VZ? I saw on his site that he moved to the Puerto Plata area and is charging almost $3, 000 for 5 days. That would last you over 3 weeks at BB's or FOD. Can you share with the members whether MWV is running a clip joint or not. Thanks for your post.Hi Geolopes,

No, I can honestly say that Thomas has never ripped me off, either at his VZ MWV villas or the new location in the DR which is just outside of Cabarete. I understand why some (many?) people may feel this way if they had visited the MI location after the regular villa had been shut down and he had to move his operation to the "provisional villas. " My last trip to the MI MWV location was two years ago, not long after their regular location was closed. He DID inform me ahead of time that he was no longer operating at the regular villa and what I could expect. He delivered as promised but I can definitely see how someone who had never been there before and had only the pics and info on his website to fuel their expectations would be disappointed. Needless to say, I will not go back to VZ and I don't think that Thomas has any plans on re-opening there with the current government.

I visited the DR MWV operation a year ago and had a great time. Thomas has a stream of repeat guests and somehow it always seems to be a great group of guys that spend time there. Thomas does a great job of finding fun and hot chicas to work for him, as well as attract good guests. IMO the villa in DR is nowhere near as good as the MI location as far as location, accommodations, size, ambiance, etc. I understand that for special occasions or large groups he has a beach house that he uses that is supposed to be excellent.

I probably will not return to the DR MWV villas but not out of any bad feelings, it's simply as Geolopes stated. For the amount of money it costs for a week there, one can last weeks elsewhere. The festive and fun atmosphere at MWV is definitely an attraction but if one travels with a fun group or even if you are flying solo and have some basic spanish skills (and some common sense when selecting chicas), then one can achieve that festive atmosphere anywhere. Personally, I don't see how one can vacation in the DR and not turn down more women than he sleeps with! Willing and hot chicas are everywhere! LOL

Hope this was helpful, stay horny my friends.

Funinthesun63
12-16-09, 05:39
Second try on uploading pics of Vanessa on the block Sosua. These pics are from 2 years ago but she looks same except for a larger tramp stamp on lower back. My mistake happened late Dec. 10 2009 she is probably there as I write. Hope the pics will upload and can help someone else.

Vanessa was a regular at New Garden on my trips there last winter. Saw her again briefly in November of this year but she looked different, not nearly as good as last year. Tourism is down, times are tough and she's not what she used to be...all combined she saw an opportuntity and took it. Sorry for your misfortune but thanks for the heads up. Given the chance, I think alot of the girls in Sosua will do the same, let's just not give them the chance. I know some of the New Garden girls will try get in your room before you get a chance to unpack and before you can get your valuables in the safe. Play safe guys!

Manizales911
12-16-09, 14:06
I know some of the New Garden girls will try get in your room before you get a chance to unpack and before you can get your valuables in the safe.

Any monger that would take a girl to his room before getting his shit together and valuables locked up should quit the hobby.

Mattco
12-20-09, 23:35
Second try on uploading pics of Vanessa on the block Sosua. These pics are from 2 years ago but she looks same except for a larger tramp stamp on lower back. My mistake happened late Dec. 10 2009 she is probably there as I write. Hope the pics will upload and can help someone else.Thanks for the info.

Too bad too, she's a looker!

PaulGore
12-21-09, 02:16
I learned a long time age to ***** proff the room. put every thing of vaule away do not drink anything she touches. A fool and his money are not togerther to long.

SlamCity7777
01-02-10, 16:08
This section has been quite for a while now.

Heres my contribution.

M is a girl that I went out last Time I went to dr about a month ago.

Lili, well i go out with her on all of my trips to dr.

puerto rican booty and Dominicanbooty are just a bonus. Those are 2 ramdon chicks that I bang from time to time here in the states.

Enjoy.That Lily girl is Crazy and the bonus PR and DR Bootys are Pro's or Fuckbuddies?

SlamCity7777
01-02-10, 16:55
Giselle's EyesYep. This girl has those unreal eyes.

Thanks for sharing

Mani Domi
01-03-10, 00:56
That Lily girl is Crazy and the bonus PR and DR Bootys are Pro's or Fuckbuddies?

pr and dr booty are both fuckbuddies. I rarely do pros.

Mister Booblover
01-06-10, 19:38
Back home from a brilliant Christmas holiday in good old Sosua. And ready to post some chica photos in the Photo Gallery, instead of too much talk..

My first and best hit this time was definitly Yennifer. A naughty 23 year old big busted latino babe.

Mister Booblover
01-06-10, 19:42
My second hit was Shela - a nice and friendly haitian chica.

Mister Booblover
01-06-10, 19:46
Deyliris is a classic latino babe. The day after, we went to Puerto Plata for shopping - but afterwards I found out, she is committed :-)

Mister Booblover
01-06-10, 19:48
Next hit was Elisabeth. Not the biggest boobs - but still a nice chica.

Mister Booblover
01-06-10, 19:51
My last "official" hit in Sosua this time was Ramona. A sexy haitian chica.

Ave White Boy
01-07-10, 00:37
Nice pictures and really good taste in women.

Thanks for sharing.

Jaosousa
01-07-10, 05:23
Next hit was Elisabeth. Not the biggest boobs - but still a nice chica.Nice photos, thanks for posting, Elisabeth is a pleasant chica, she has a different look with the long blondish hair.

Buscemi
01-07-10, 18:27
Deyliris is a classic latino babe. The day after, we went to Puerto Plata for shopping - but afterwards I found out, she is committed :-)

She usually goes by the name Adrianna, great bolt ons.
How many pairs of shoes did she have you buy her?
The only thing she is committed to is selling that toto to the highest bidder!
Thanks for the pics.

Buscemi
01-07-10, 23:11
Right, she said that first. But her right name is **** ****. I saw her cedula, so believe me.

Dude,

I believe you, all these girls use "nombre artistico's", I do not think it was too cool to post her entire real name on this site, unless she did something like steal from you. Have a little bit of respect for her privacy.

Mister Booblover
01-07-10, 23:31
OK, I have changed that. Sorry

Dude,

I believe you, all these girls use "nombre artistico's", I do not think it was too cool to post her entire real name on this site, unless she did something like steal from you. Have a little bit of respect for her privacy.