PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Bee 362
02-03-11, 21:02
good job mister booblover, every one a winner, at least in the tetas department.

any uncovered images you can share?speeking of tetas. not the prettiest girls. oh well.

Greek Niko
02-04-11, 13:16
I got ripped off (bait and switch) changing money in the street in Santo Domingo, I would suggest never changing money in the street in Santo Domingo.The barrio exchange store in Las Americas has a rate of 37. 50 as of this morning.

Member #2041
02-04-11, 18:01
speeking of tetas. not the prettiest girls. oh well.

145641i think you're too harsh for an obviously non-professionally done photo. i think the one in the middle is cute, and i wouldn't kick the 2nd one on the left, or the one on the extreme right out of bed either, if their personalities and their sexual appetites were otherwise enticing. i wouldn't fuck the other two, though - don't really know why they positioned the ugliest of the five in the front for maximum visibility.

Blk Big Bootyluv
02-04-11, 20:08
Looks like the one 2nd from the front left has the biggest juggs but is hidding them.

I would do her too.

I think you're too harsh for an obviously non-professionally done photo. I think the one in the middle is cute, and I wouldn't kick the 2nd one on the left, or the one on the extreme right out of bed either, if their personalities and their sexual appetites were otherwise enticing. I wouldn't fuck the other two, though. Don't really know why they positioned the ugliest of the five in the front for maximum visibility.

Bee 362
02-04-11, 20:45
I think you're too harsh for an obviously non-professionally done photo. I think the one in the middle is cute, and I wouldn't kick the 2nd one on the left, or the one on the extreme right out of bed either, if their personalities and their sexual appetites were otherwise enticing. I wouldn't fuck the other two, though - don't really know why they positioned the ugliest of the five in the front for maximum visibility.This was taken at The Sand trap Inn years back (now known as Blackbeards). All these girls worked at a Puta bar catering to locals on Avenue Colon in Puerta Plata. I did Elizabeth (middle girl) that afternoon and told her to bring some friends over for dinner. I took the tall girl on the right that night. 500 pesos back then.

Here's a non pro waitress from a Puerta Plata carwash that came back to the hotel for 500 pesos.

Cocr Brotheler
02-05-11, 22:16
From last March. Can; t remember name of place off top of my head where I picked her up. Service so so and on high end ($85 + taxi). Place was near some of the others along the waterfront within walking distance of the ped. Mall. Encountered several ped. Mall chicas also over the 4 nights I was there. Didn't take any back but one nice strong black girl who I fantasize for when I go back only wanted $20 US por servicio completo.

Would have posted sooner but too damn busy. I just chanced upon this so wanted to share.

I've been CO and CR a lot but really liked the DR this 1st visit and would definetely go back!

Jaosousa
02-05-11, 22:55
From last March. Can; t remember name of place off top of my head where I picked her up. Service so so and on high end ($85 + taxi). Place was near some of the others along the waterfront within walking distance of the ped. Mall. Encountered several ped. Mall chicas also over the 4 nights I was there. Didn't take any back but one nice strong black girl who I fantasize for when I go back only wanted $20 US por servicio completo.

Would have posted sooner but too damn busy. I just chanced upon this so wanted to share.

I've been CO and CR a lot but really liked the DR this 1st visit and would definetely go back!Thanks for posting, very nice. Fun at the Hotel Palacio, LOL.

Lorenzo
02-06-11, 03:22

I've been CO and CR a lot but really liked the DR this 1st visit and would definetely go back! Great photos. Thanks for posting.

Bee 362
02-09-11, 10:28
I think you're too harsh for an obviously non-professionally done photo. I think the one in the middle is cute, and I wouldn't kick the 2nd one on the left, or the one on the extreme right out of bed either, if their personalities and their sexual appetites were otherwise enticing. I wouldn't fuck the other two, though - don't really know why they positioned the ugliest of the five in the front for maximum visibility.I don't care. I think I would fuck any Dominican girl. Here's a little cutie Haitian girl.

Bee 362
02-09-11, 10:48

I think you're too harsh for an obviously non-professionally done photo. I think the one in the middle is cute, and I wouldn't kick the 2nd one on the left, or the one on the extreme right out of bed either, if their personalities and their sexual appetites were otherwise enticing. I wouldn't fuck the other two, though - don't really know why they positioned the ugliest of the five in the front for maximum visibility.
This was taken at The Sand trap Inn years back (now known as Blackbeards). All these girls worked at a Puta bar catering to locals on Avenue Colon in Puerta Plata. I did Elizabeth (middle girl) that afternoon and told her to bring some friends over for dinner. I took the tall girl on the right that night. 500 pesos back then.

Here's a non pro waitress from a Puerta Plata carwash that came back to the hotel for 500 pesos. Meet Fabiola. Hatian street girl. Spoke perfect English when matters of money came up.

Kman1
02-17-11, 05:25
Here are a few more for the enjoyment. The pics were made with consent from the chicas minus the bikini contest, so please no repost.

Nice post. Love the Roni type. Now I am tempted to try BB.

Geolopes
02-24-11, 23:34
Names and faces withheld out of respect to the Chicas. Had a GREAT time there and I'm already jonesing for my next trip. Sure, I like to go out hunting just like everybody else but this place just rocks if you want to be pampered. Well run, everything works, uber clean, and easy to walk to the golf course, beach, massage parlor (real massage) , and a few stores and restaurants. BB's food is cheap, good, and varied. Also, the chicas are vetted and medically cleared EVERY month at a clinic of the owners choosing. I was always rather dubious of this claim in the past but I had it verified in exacting detail with several of my bangs. I speak Spanish and all told me the same story for pillow talk, nice guy that I am. LOL. Enjoy.

Geolopes
02-24-11, 23:39
Sorry about that. Here you go.

Bq Ribs
02-24-11, 23:57
Sorry about that. Here you go.That first one is one nice looking pussy. Thanks

Hunts
02-25-11, 01:37

Meet Fabiola. Hatian street girl. Spoke perfect English when matters of money came up. The Sandtrap was just as good except for the medical exams ect. Billy who is a great guy and his son took care of his guests much better than the current regime. What ever your request, pregnant girl, midget, (one of our amigos actually got both but is a very sick man) they accomadated the request. I do miss the freelance chicas that use to stop by. It was different every day / night. Now can't stay there because I'm banging one of the staff. LOL

Manizales911
02-25-11, 23:34
The Sandtrap was just as good except for the medical exams ect. Billy who is a great guy and his son took care of his guests much better than the current regime. What ever your request, pregnant girl, midget, (one of our amigos actually got both but is a very sick man) they accomadated the request. I do miss the freelance chicas that use to stop by. It was different every day / night. Now can't stay there because I'm banging one of the staff. LOLEverybody is entitled to their own opinion and my opinion is that Billy is a fucking douchebag when it comes to the way he treats people especially Dominican women, even his own girlfriend / wife.

Hunts
02-26-11, 01:05
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and my opinion is that Billy is a fucking douchebag when it comes to the way he treats people especially Dominican women, even his own girlfriend / wife.Your right your entitled to your opinion but he ALWAYS treated me and my friends with the up most respect. In fact just saw him in January and had no problems at all. His wife seemed very happy but then I didn't stick my nose in their business.

Geolopes
02-26-11, 04:59
That first one is one nice looking pussy. ThanksPersonally, I think she has the most attractive box I've ever eaten. And I told her that. She's a nice person too. We have a certain connection, to the extent that one can ever really have any chemistry with these ladies. I suppose if I was living there full-time she would be novia material. You wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen out in public with her either, if you know what I mean. Killer legs too. Here's another pic of a somewhat less appealing box, nice chica though. Peace

Cagep1967
02-27-11, 05:05
Personally, I think she has the most attractive box I've ever eaten. And I told her that. She's a nice person too. We have a certain connection, to the extent that one can ever really have any chemistry with these ladies. I suppose if I was living there full-time she would be novia material. You wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen out in public with her either, if you know what I mean. Killer legs too. Here's another pic of a somewhat less appealing box, nice chica though. PeaceLooks like its been wrecked!

Geolopes
02-27-11, 05:08
Looks like its been wrecked!It was, by me. That's an after pic. I hate when that happens. Chica looks great with her skimpy clothes on but once she's naked you get this. What's a guy to do? Well, wreck it of course.

Member #3437
03-02-11, 20:42
I am a customer or Bank of America and they are on the Global ATM network with Scotia Bank. I know last time I was there I used Scotia ATM and there were no fees. For that matter they are partners with China Construction Bank, PNB / PNL in Italy / France, Scotia throughtout the caribbean, etc. Check and see if your bank is a member of the Global ATM network and there's a good chance that if you use the partner bankss ATM there are no fees at all. Not sure but it might be based on what account you have which each bank but I know I paid no fees at all.I just spoke to Bank of America about this today. BOA takes a 1 % fee on the exchange rate, and $5. 00 per transaction.

If you go to Scotia Bank, they still take the fee on the exchange rate but waive the $5. 00 fee.

If you go to any other bank, you get hit not only the $5. 00 fee but you can also get hit with the local bank's fee. Best to avoid using your card except at Scotia Bank.

Geolopes
03-03-11, 16:00
I just spoke to Bank of America about this today. BOA takes a 1 % fee on the exchange rate, and $5. 00 per transaction.

If you go to Scotia Bank, they still take the fee on the exchange rate but waive the $5. 00 fee.

If you go to any other bank, you get hit not only the $5. 00 fee but you can also get hit with the local bank's fee. Best to avoid using your card except at Scotia Bank. Since this is the photo thread can you post a pic of a "Scotia Bank". Please choose one with a hottie working inside as a bank teller and we can all use our imagination as to what she looks like. Tx

Sovereign
03-08-11, 20:24
I've been noticing something in a lot of the photos listed here that has me confused. It seems as though fellas go through a great deal of trouble to hide the faces of women in the photos that they post, everything from cutting the faces out to putting words over top of them. Why go to the trouble of sharing these beautiful women with your fellow mongers, only to hide the faces? I enjoy the totality of a woman, and just seeing between her legs or her great tits seems useless to me. Are you doing it for the woman's sake? Because last time I checked, most of them don't have $20 to blow gaining access to the photo option on ISG. I'm just saying. Let us see them from the beautiful tops of their heads to the soft arches of their feet.

Frannie
03-08-11, 20:32
I've been noticing something in a lot of the photos listed here that has me confused. It seems as though fellas go through a great deal of trouble to hide the faces of women in the photos that they post, everything from cutting the faces out to putting words over top of them. Why go to the trouble of sharing these beautiful women with your fellow mongers, only to hide the faces? I enjoy the totality of a woman, and just seeing between her legs or her great tits seems useless to me. Are you doing it for the woman's sake? Because last time I checked, most of them don't have $20 to blow gaining access to the photo option on ISG. I'm just saying. Let us see them from the beautiful tops of their heads to the soft arches of their feet.Mostly because the women have not agreed to have pictures of their faces posted on the Internet, and yes, men who have access to photos will show them to girls. When you have had an intimate relationship with a woman, you are more likely to want to respect her wishes, otherwise your goose will be cooked the next time you show your face in town. However, if you come to the DR and find women who are willing to have their faces posted in photos taken by you, then go right ahead.

Charles Pooter
03-08-11, 23:13
I've been noticing something in a lot of the photos listed here that has me confused. It seems as though fellas go through a great deal of trouble to hide the faces of women in the photos that they post, everything from cutting the faces out to putting words over top of them. Why go to the trouble of sharing these beautiful women with your fellow mongers, only to hide the faces? I enjoy the totality of a woman, and just seeing between her legs or her great tits seems useless to me. Are you doing it for the woman's sake? Because last time I checked, most of them don't have $20 to blow gaining access to the photo option on ISG. I'm just saying. Let us see them from the beautiful tops of their heads to the soft arches of their feet.Up to about three / four years ago guys would routinely post totally nude pics of DR putas, cumshots, close-ups of penetration, you name it, and showing the chicas' faces. If not on this board (I was not a member here then) then certainly on others.

Then a well-known monger was accused by a puta in league with a lawyer. He ended up paying US$15, 000 to get out of the country. I don't know if he has ever been back but, if so, he sure hasn't publicized the fact.

This was a a cause celebre at the time but the complete story never came out. Lots of guys said he shouldn't have been intimidated, they would have done this and that. Maybe they were right, but since then there has been a complete climate change. Even the guys who bragged then that they wouldn't be deterred have gone in for wholesale self-censoring.

Ehunter
03-09-11, 03:19
I've been noticing something in a lot of the photos listed here that has me confused. It seems as though fellas go through a great deal of trouble to hide the faces of women in the photos that they post, everything from cutting the faces out to putting words over top of them. Why go to the trouble of sharing these beautiful women with your fellow mongers, only to hide the faces? I enjoy the totality of a woman, and just seeing between her legs or her great tits seems useless to me. Are you doing it for the woman's sake? Because last time I checked, most of them don't have $20 to blow gaining access to the photo option on ISG. I'm just saying. Let us see them from the beautiful tops of their heads to the soft arches of their feet.Even though the girls can't pay the $20 for membership the guys here strike up the topic and soon enough they are showing the girl their photos posted on the internet.

Once the girls see the photo, there is a high probability she knows who took it and then the photog is on a shit list the next time he returns to the scene.

I agree the photos suck without the faces. But that's life.

If people want to trade photos without faces blotted out, some do it via email. So you have to build a rapport with others here so they trust you with the photos they might send.

Kman1
03-09-11, 05:16
I've been noticing something in a lot of the photos listed here that has me confused. It seems as though fellas go through a great deal of trouble to hide the faces of women in the photos that they post, everything from cutting the faces out to putting words over top of them. Why go to the trouble of sharing these beautiful women with your fellow mongers, only to hide the faces? I enjoy the totality of a woman, and just seeing between her legs or her great tits seems useless to me. Are you doing it for the woman's sake? Because last time I checked, most of them don't have $20 to blow gaining access to the photo option on ISG. I'm just saying. Let us see them from the beautiful tops of their heads to the soft arches of their feet.Well, I went back and looked at pics I posted as well as other recent pics in DR thread. Almost all are with faces, except one member's, so what? I am completely a face guy, though I have gotten a lot of heat on the Tijuana boards with members claiming its a hobby killer. DR board is not that bad. When I take pics the girls don't object, but I never tell them my plan was to post it on the net, nor do they ask (well most of them). Personally, I don't think the DR chicas care. Another question I have is do you really need $20 to see the pics? I thought they were open now for everyone to see.

Sovereign
03-09-11, 15:10
Well, I went back and looked at pics I posted as well as other recent pics in DR thread. Almost all are with faces, except one member's, so what? I am completely a face guy, though I have gotten a lot of heat on the Tijuana boards with members claiming its a hobby killer. DR board is not that bad. When I take pics the girls don't object, but I never tell them my plan was to post it on the net, nor do they ask (well most of them). Personally, I don't think the DR chicas care. Another question I have is do you really need $20 to see the pics? I thought they were open now for everyone to see.When I went to the dr photos section, at least 40% of the photos seemed to be cropped to hide the girls face, or had some other method of obscuring her face. At first I chalked it up to some over possessiveness and an attempt to 'keep her to himself ' (and there might be a bit of that) rather than any sincere attempt to protect the girls. I see that there are some other possible explanations tho.

As far as the $20, I couldn't see any of the photos until I paid it to become a regular member.

Frannie
03-09-11, 15:45
When I went to the dr photos section, at least 40% of the photos seemed to be cropped to hide the girls face, or had some other method of obscuring her face. At first I chalked it up to some over possessiveness and an attempt to 'keep her to himself ' (and there might be a bit of that) rather than any sincere attempt to protect the girls. I see that there are some other possible explanations tho.

As far as the $20, I couldn't see any of the photos until I paid it to become a regular member. Don't worry, many of the girls have beautiful faces and the first thing you notice about Dominicans is that they have beautiful smiles. The photos that you see here understate the real-life attractiveness of Dominican women by a huge margin. I have taken many photos of Dominican women, though I don't publish them here, and they hardly ever catch the real attractiveness and personality of the girls. If you haven't been to the DR before, you will be stunned.

Try searching on Youtube for things like "sosua chicas, nightlife," to get a better idea, or look at the stills and videos on the La Passion, Sosua web site to see many girls with faces.

Sovereign
03-09-11, 16:49
Don't worry, many of the girls have beautiful faces and the first thing you notice about Dominicans is that they have beautiful smiles. The photos that you see here understate the real-life attractiveness of Dominican women by a huge margin. I have taken many photos of Dominican women, though I don't publish them here, and they hardly ever catch the real attractiveness and personality of the girls. If you haven't been to the DR before, you will be stunned.

Try searching on Youtube for things like "sosua chicas, nightlife," to get a better idea, or look at the stills and videos on the La Passion, Sosua web site to see many girls with faces. Thanks Frannie. I couldn't agree with you more about the beauty of the women. I've actually been to Sosua 4 times in the last 12 months (with the next trip planned for June). It is truly a sight to behold. I plan to post my unedited photos tonite (didn't know I wouldn't be able to from my iPad).

Jfregedie
03-09-11, 21:28
Too much talking.

Jaosousa
03-09-11, 22:04
Even though the girls can't pay the $20 for membership the guys here strike up the topic and soon enough they are showing the girl their photos posted on the internet.

Once the girls see the photo, there is a high probability she knows who took it and then the photog is on a shit list the next time he returns to the scene.

I agree the photos suck without the faces. But that's life.

If people want to trade photos without faces blotted out, some do it via email. So you have to build a rapport with others here so they trust you with the photos they might send.I agree, I would be careful about posting photos with the faces. Some chicas may see their pics with their faces and remember the guy who took those photos. There are some nutty chicas in Dom Rep.

Admin
03-10-11, 00:02
Hi Guys,

It's okay with me if you want to change this thread into a General Discussion instead of the Photo Gallery, but at least let me know so I can start a new Photo Gallery.

It's either that, or you can move your discussion to another thread and we can keep this thread as the Photo Gallery.

Thank You!

Jackson

Jaosousa
03-10-11, 01:52
Too much talking.Some photos with faces.

Sovereign
03-10-11, 01:57
I apologize for getting off thread, let me make it up to the group.

From my first trip to Sosua, January 2010 (see the Sosua discussion for the story, pretty funny)

Sovereign
03-10-11, 02:01
Here's August 2010.

Sovereign
03-10-11, 02:05
Here's November 2010.

Sovereign
03-10-11, 02:11
And my trip from February 2011.

Mngweco
03-10-11, 04:02
And my trip from February 2011.Was it BB`s or NG Contest?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=147679&d=1299719324

Kman1
03-10-11, 06:11
And my trip from February 2011.Really nice selection. Quite a few familiar faces. Good to see Sosua is still alive. Thanks for posting.

Sovereign
03-10-11, 15:53
Was it BB`s or NG Contest?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=147679&d=1299719324This was BB. Still haven't been to NG yet. Maybe in June.

BeaverHunter
03-10-11, 16:25
Great pictues. Havnt been to BBs in about 3 years kind of miss Yohanny. Maybe a return trip for me in October.

Thanks again Beaverhunter

Nacho
03-10-11, 22:08
Sovereign, Jaosousa, thanks for the pics!

Jaosousa
03-11-11, 06:52
Sovereign, Jaosousa, thanks for the pics!Thanks.

Casa del Equipo was a brothel on the road between Sosua and Caberete, closer to cabarete. Friendly, pretty chicas, they lived on site. I never saw that place mentioned on the ISG. Not sure if it is still open, it had a cement archway facing the road that you drove through, with a parking area to the left and the bar made from cement to the right.

Bee 362
03-14-11, 21:06
This was BB. Still haven't been to NG yet. Maybe in June.Nice postings guys. The Dominican Travel and Tourism Department thanks you as well. I'm sure those wonderful pics will get some mongers on a plane ready to spend some pesos.

Sovereign
03-15-11, 15:01
Nice postings guys. The Dominican Travel and Tourism Department thanks you as well. I'm sure those wonderful pics will get some mongers on a plane ready to spend some pesos.Very nice Bee! What's the secret to naked or in action photos from the girls? Most of them claim shyness when I ask. Do you negotiate up front? Do they want to get paid for it? Do you demand it as part of the package? Any photo advice would be helpful.

Bee 362
03-15-11, 21:32
Very nice Bee! What's the secret to naked or in action photos from the girls? Most of them claim shyness when I ask. Do you negotiate up front? Do they want to get paid for it? Do you demand it as part of the package? Any photo advice would be helpful.Back in the day it was a lot easier. Now because the internet is so prevelant many girls won't allow XXX pics. I would tell them that they are beautiful and would they model for me. After I took each picture I showed it to them. A lot would say ok so long as the picture was flattering. If not I would just delete it and shoot another to their satisfaction. For the most part Dominican girls are not ashamed of their bodies and are easy to smooze as long as you tell them how pretty they are. In saying that, how many girls want a picture of them out there after a money shot on their face?

As far as the shyness goes, a lot of these girls are mothers and feel uneasy about their pancake titiies, ripped stomachs and wrecked pussies. I know I wouldn't want anybody taking a picture of my sagging belly.

YMMV and I wish you luck. Kindness, a smile and good nature works wonder in the Dr.

Charles Pooter
03-16-11, 01:15
Thanks.

Casa del Equipo was a brothel on the road between Sosua and Caberete, closer to cabarete. Friendly, pretty chicas, they lived on site. I never saw that place mentioned on the ISG. Not sure if it is still open, it had a cement archway facing the road that you drove through, with a parking area to the left and the bar made from cement to the right. Closed four years ago and the site redeveloped as (if I recall correctly) condos.

Jaosousa
03-16-11, 03:04
Closed four years ago and the site redeveloped as (if I recall correctly) condos.Thank you, it was a fun place, with one of the worst bathrooms I saw in DR.

Boriman
03-17-11, 08:03
Closed four years ago and the site redeveloped as (if I recall correctly) condos.There is a brothel now between Cabarete and Sosua but it has nothing to do with the one you are talking about. It is low key, in a community, where quite a number of DR politicians go. Very pricey. The girls there, from what I hear, are not Dominicana.

Manizales911
03-17-11, 17:22
There is a brothel now between Cabarete and Sosua but it has nothing to do with the one you are talking about. It is low key, in a community, where quite a number of DR politicians go. Very pricey. The girls there, from what I hear, are not Dominicana.Do you have a more specific location? I am in Sosua currently and wouldn't mind taking a swing by and checking it out.

Oyoyo
03-25-11, 05:00
Sorry guys, I know BB, but was is NG?

I've not been to dom. Rep. For a couple of years

TomJackin
03-25-11, 05:46
Sorry guys, I know BB, but was is NG?

I've not been to dom. Rep. For a couple of yearsNew Garden Hotel in Sosua.

Boriman
03-26-11, 10:02
Do you have a more specific location? I am in Sosua currently and wouldn't mind taking a swing by and checking it out.Excuse the late reply but there is usually some gap between my posts (I am always busy in the states). Sometimes it is better just to send me a message rather than wait for me to post. If you already sent me a message and I did not receive it I will check my membership to make sure everything is okay.

One of my buddies rents an apartment between Sosua and Cabarete. One time as we were driving out he pointed to a house on the top of the hill of the complex he rents in and mentioned that, if my memory serves me well, there were Russian women in the casa. They were high priced call girls. I was getting the impression that it was located there, in the complex so it could be inconspicuous, which explains why many would not know about it. Also, the police would never go into the complex to bother the chicas. Also, it appears to have some political connections. If you want the exact address I'll ask my friend for it. The reply might take some time since he admits that he is lazy in replying to emails; but if you guys are interested I'll try to get it. If you are interested in any other details (price, etc.) I'll see what I can find out.

Maxx
04-02-11, 18:56
I love Dominican women, the ass, the titties etc., but will someone please tell them to stop with the shaved/waxed eyebrows? I can't focus on your fat ass when I keep getting distracted by the stupid tatoos where your eyebrows should be. Does anyone think that looks good?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=148002&d=1300240809

Sidney
04-02-11, 22:07
i love dominican women, the ass, the titties etc, but will someone please tell them to stop with the shaved / waxed eyebrows? I can't focus on your fat ass when i keep getting distracted by the stupid tatoos where your eyebrows should be. Does anyone think that looks good?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=148002&d=1300240809they look terrible!

Jaosousa
04-03-11, 07:10
I love Dominican women, the ass, the titties etc, but will someone please tell them to stop with the shaved / waxed eyebrows? I can't focus on your fat ass when I keep getting distracted by the stupid tatoos where your eyebrows should be. Does anyone think that looks good?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=148002&d=1300240809Sometimes the makeup they use is for nighttime in low light conditions. With the flash from a digital camera, the makeup looks over done.

Member #4250
04-29-11, 15:28
Judi, Judi, Judi

Cagep1967
05-01-11, 21:30
Judi, Judi, JudiFugli, fugli, fugli

Cagep1967
05-01-11, 21:33
I love Dominican women, the ass, the titties etc, but will someone please tell them to stop with the shaved / waxed eyebrows? I can't focus on your fat ass when I keep getting distracted by the stupid tatoos where your eyebrows should be. Does anyone think that looks good?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=148002&d=1300240809My girl always uses a straight edge razor to clean up her eyebrows but thank god she doesn't take them off and repaint. I always tell her not so much makeup, she's very pretty without or with a little makeup, she always asks me when we are going, out am I pretty? When she where too much makeup, I tell her mas o menos, then she goes into the bathroom to wash some of it off.

Lorenzo
05-02-11, 02:55
Fugli, fugli, fugliThat's your benighted opinion, which I think many of us would appreciate your keeping to yourself. She is a fine chica. Who the fuck are you to diss someone else's photos?

DJ FourMoney
05-02-11, 06:33
That's your benighted opinion, which I think many of us would appreciate your keeping to yourself. She is a fine chica. Who the fuck are you to diss someone else's photos?Proxy, thin skin?

That woman is not cute at all.

I'm fairly sure that's not his wife or girlfriend so why get all personal about it? I get it if you might say saying x picture of a woman is ugly is an attack on somebody's personal taste. I don't really take it personally I just dare somebody to produce a better picture of a better looking woman when somebody says something negative about pictures I post.

But most of those loud-mouth niccas are dating sows so I never see those pictures.

Lorenzo
05-02-11, 07:02
Proxy, thin skin?I'm not a proxy for anybody.

That woman is not cute at all.That's your opinion, which you are certainly entitled to.

I'm fairly sure that's not his wife or girlfriend so why get all personal about it?It's not personal at all. I just don't think somebody should be dissing somebody else's photo just because his tastes in women differ. After all, there are thousands of posters on this forum and there are probably just as many differing tastes about the attractiveness of certain women. If you don't find a woman in a photo attractive, no one is forcing you to look at it. Just close the window and move on.

I get it if you might say saying x picture of a woman is ugly is an attack on somebody's personal taste.That's exactly what I was saying.

Cagep1967
05-03-11, 17:45
I'm not a proxy for anybody.

That's your opinion, which you are certainly entitled to.

It's not personal at all. I just don't think somebody should be dissing somebody else's photo just because his tastes in women differ. After all, there are thousands of posters on this forum and there are probably just as many differing tastes about the attractiveness of certain women. If you don't find a woman in a photo attractive, no one is forcing you to look at it. Just close the window and move on.

That's exactly what I was saying. You put out the photos, everyone comments on posts, good bad or indifferent. Obiviously if I post something or reply it is my opinion.

Look at some of the girls I've been with.

Drlawyer
05-03-11, 18:29
I'm not a proxy for anybody.

That's your opinion, which you are certainly entitled to.

It's not personal at all. I just don't think somebody should be dissing somebody else's photo just because his tastes in women differ. After all, there are thousands of posters on this forum and there are probably just as many differing tastes about the attractiveness of certain women. If you don't find a woman in a photo attractive, no one is forcing you to look at it. Just close the window and move on.

That's exactly what I was saying. To each his own. Besides, experienced men know that a woman's looks have little to do with her bedroom skills.

In fact, on the average. A the really hot looking girls tend to be worse in bed

OldKool
05-03-11, 18:35
Every one a winner my friend. Where can these ladies be found.

You put out the photos, everyone comments on posts, good bad or indifferent. Obiviously if I post something or reply it is my opinion.

Look at some of the girls I've been with.

Cagep1967
05-03-11, 18:48
Every one a winner my friend. Where can these ladies be found.Young Janet was a pro at the gilr house but that was about 2. 5 years ago. The 2 that are labeled copies are girls that worked at bar 360 but the little one with the frizzy hair works at 305 now, I still keep in touch with her, she actually is a good friend.

The others are not pro's but have done the glamour shots for me as a gift. One works at clothing store in Bani and the other a beauty parlor in the capitol. I love going there, all the girls go crazy over me, washing my hair, cutting what I have left, and shaving me. All for free.

I ran into the old beauty parlor receptionist in Jumbo on Luperon she was one of those demo girls with toilet paper, her name is Addy, pretty hot. I don't know if she works there all the time, but she is fairly easy game.

With the comment that the less pretty ones are better in bed, my main novia, (I won't paste a photo of her on this site) is not the prettiest one but certainly not ugly. She's the best sex I've ever had, just behind the girl in the red bra and panties set.

I know to each his own, but my comments before were just based on the looks factor. I've seen some fugly girls posted on this forum, but for me if I'm going to have sex with someone and pay, I'm going with steak and not hamburger.

Just my opinion.

Carrib
06-01-11, 05:07
I will post a report soon, but here are a few pics to wet your appetite

semi pro from taxi contact 2500 pesos
The others pics are of a uni student (semi pro) who works during the day) wanted 3k offered 2000 settled on 2500.

Jaosousa
06-02-11, 00:26
I will post a report soon, but here are a few pics to wet your appetite.

Semi pro from taxi contact 2500 pesos.

The others pics are of a uni student (semi pro) who works during the day) wanted 3k offered 2000 settled on 2500.Thanks for posting, very nice. Did you use a cabaña?

Carrib
06-05-11, 23:42
Thanks for posting, very nice. Did you use a cabaña?Thanks for the compliment-I used a cabana twice, but I was able to get some chicas in the Jaragua

Few more pics

255 pic one of the chics from la base, the other two is of that uni chic

Enricos
06-06-11, 01:52
Thanks for the compliment-I used a cabana twice, but I was able to get some chicas in the Jaragua.

Few more pics

255 pic one of the chics from la base, the other two is of that uni chicThere are 2 girls at La Base I hit on at least 6 times each did not get anywhere with either that is one of them.

Da Perv 69
06-21-11, 14:40
And my trip from February 2011.Hmm that girl looks familiar in that picture of your on DR January 2011 049. Jpg&8206; . Contestant number 11. Any chance you have better pictures of her?

FoxesHunter
06-23-11, 14:14
I will post a report soon, but here are a few pics to wet your appetite.

Semi pro from taxi contact 2500 pesos.

The others pics are of a uni student (semi pro) who works during the day) wanted 3k offered 2000 settled on 2500. 2500 for short time? Or 2 hours?

Carrib
06-24-11, 02:35
2500 for short time? Or 2 hours?It was more than 2 hours, one of them stayed for nearly the entire time in the cabana

Iseeu
06-26-11, 23:51
Hmm that girl looks familiar in that picture of your on DR January 2011 049. Jpg&8206; . Contestant number 11. Any chance you have better pictures of her?. Would be Ilda. Those tatas are unmistakable and stand out in any crowd. She's a BB's stawlart and what you don't see in the pic is the rest of the package which includes a similarly remarkable bunda. The whole package is one of natural wonders of the world, built for sex and she is a dirty crazy insatiable performer once in the room. The type of girl who I would never be caught with in public back home, but at BB's she's on my dance card every time I visit. On my last trip I took her upstairs 3 times, each time more incredible than the last.

DrSexalot
07-07-11, 05:35
. Would be Ilda. Those tatas are unmistakable and stand out in any crowd. She's a BB's stawlart and what you don't see in the pic is the rest of the package which includes a similarly remarkable bunda. The whole package is one of natural wonders of the world, built for sex and she is a dirty crazy insatiable performer once in the room. The type of girl who I would never be caught with in public back home, but at BB's she's on my dance card every time I visit. On my last trip I took her upstairs 3 times, each time more incredible than the last.Yeah that girl is just plan hot! She was on my to do list but I just never got around to fucking her. Oh well, next time.

Lopkx
07-19-11, 05:33

Lopkx
07-21-11, 23:52
There's always pros & cons when you go with a non pro. Here's a University student I pulled from one of the schools in Santo Domingo winter 2010. She had a great personality, shy, beautiful long hair I loved to grab, seemed she would make someone a good girlfriend. But, she knew sh*t about f*cking. It was so funny how she tried so hard to satisfy; she was so enthusiastic attempting to get in some positions. It was too funny to watch. Maybe if I lived in the DR, I would keep her and train her in the arts. But I got limited time on vacation. Also what turned me off half way through the night as we were doing the deed she started her period. And I thought she was just getting so wet because of my fantastic moves. LMAO! When I looked down, there was blood all over the sheets. She was so embarrassed that she took all the hotel sheets and hand washed them that night. I have to say that was a different experience. She wanted to hook up on other days with me but I had others to meet, no time. Sorry about the pics, they are not very clear. I took them with my cheap DR cell phone no flash.

Helpmann
07-22-11, 01:45
...But, she knew sh*t about f*cking. It was so funny how she tried so hard to satisfy; she was so enthusiastic attempting to get in some positions. It was too funny to watch... When I looked down, there was blood all over the sheets...Maybe she was a virgin?

-Helpmann :D

RobbyRob
07-22-11, 05:56
Hi I am new to this site and I wanted to ask experienced members if they have had any problems posting pictures of people who did not know their pics were posted and complained about it. What I am saying is has it ever got back to anyone? I know this is probably the wrong way to send out a message but I wil figure it out later. Someone told me that another site named Takemebacktososua. Com which is brand new had the ability to hide pics from being seen from the DR. I have been told not to worry about it because everyone is anonymous and the web is so big it does not matter. I have not seen anyone talking about having a problem so I guess I am just being paranoid and any pic I post of someone here won't reveal my identity, right? I don't want a girl I like to bop me on the head the next time I see her.

LittleTruths
07-22-11, 09:49
Hi I am new to this site and I wanted to ask experienced members if they have had any problems posting pictures of people who did not know their pics were posted and complained about it. What I am saying is has it ever got back to anyone? I know this is probably the wrong way to send out a message but I wil figure it out later. Someone told me that another site named Takemebacktososua. Com which is brand new had the ability to hide pics from being seen from the DR. I have been told not to worry about it because everyone is anonymous and the web is so big it does not matter. I have not seen anyone talking about having a problem so I guess I am just being paranoid and any pic I post of someone here won't reveal my identity, right? I don't want a girl I like to bop me on the head the next time I see her.I would strongly suggest that you refrain from posting pictures that plainly reveal a girl's identity (showing face) , at least as long as you like to have no problems.

Yes, it would eventually come back to you and bite you in the ass. It happened many a time already, and on top of it all it is not a cool thing to do.

There is plenty of guys lurking around on this forum and the world is not nearly as big as you would like it to be. You post your private pictures of a girl you've met on vacation or travelling or whatever, if the girl in the pic can be easily identified as it would be if the face is shown then you fucked up. First off you're not doing the girl any favour by doing that (to the contrary) and it isn't making you look any cooler in he other forum member's eyes. Also, since many of the guys on this forum are complete strangers at best and down right idiots in far too many instances, they basically are the kind of guys you wouldn't want to trust with a paper bag of your dog's crap to dispose of. Think about that.

What's happening when you put up a girlie's naughty pic on here is that the next guy that sees her pic and then sees her where you've seen her walks up to her trying to be cute and telling her that he's seen her picture on the internet, precisely on a website full of prostitutes.

Oh really?

Yes, really.

The following part of the story then is up to what your specific situation in life is and what she can do to come back at you about it.

As you might easily see, the possibilities are endless.

There is one instance in which I personally agree with posting a woman's face on here, and it is when she's somehow trouble.

Like if you catch a beetch stealing or scamming you or stuff like that. In that case her bad karma is already coming back to her, but as long as girlie girl done nothing wrong and gave you some shweet time, don't put her face on here.

We all appreciate a good piece of ass, it goes withous saying, but the face brings implications and you better know it.

Hope it helps.

Bless

Lopkx
07-22-11, 14:06
Maybe she was a virgin?

-Helpmann.Who knows. I didn't think of that one. Yeah, she was just 18 yrs. Old freshman.

SavePros321
07-22-11, 14:19
I would strongly suggest that you refrain from posting pictures that plainly reveal a girl's identity (showing face) , at least as long as you like to have no problems.

Yes, it would eventually come back to you and bite you in the ass. It happened many a time already, and on top of it all it is not a cool thing to do.

There is plenty of guys lurking around on this forum and the world is not nearly as big as you would like it to be. You post your private pictures of a girl you've met on vacation or travelling or whatever, if the girl in the pic can be easily identified as it would be if the face is shown then you fucked up. First off you're not doing the girl any favour by doing that (to the contrary) and it isn't making you look any cooler in he other forum member's eyes. Also, since many of the guys on this forum are complete strangers at best and down right idiots in far too many instances, they basically are the kind of guys you wouldn't want to trust with a paper bag of your dog's crap to dispose of. Think about that.

What's happening when you put up a girlie's naughty pic on here is that the next guy that sees her pic and then sees her where you've seen her walks up to her trying to be cute and telling her that he's seen her picture on the internet, precisely on a website full of prostitutes.

Oh really?

Yes, really.

The following part of the story then is up to what your specific situation in life is and what she can do to come back at you about it.

As you might easily see, the possibilities are endless.

There is one instance in which I personally agree with posting a woman's face on here, and it is when she's somehow trouble.

Like if you catch a beetch stealing or scamming you or stuff like that. In that case her bad karma is already coming back to her, but as long as girlie girl done nothing wrong and gave you some shweet time, don't put her face on here.

We all appreciate a good piece of ass, it goes withous saying, but the face brings implications and you better know it.

Hope it helps.

BlessHate to tell you this but you've beentaro med by a troll. Check the Sosua forum and put some ice on those wrists, lol :-)

LittleTruths
07-22-11, 14:36
Hate to tell you this but you've beentaro med by a troll. Check the Sosua forum and put some ice on those wrists, lol :-)LOL! Whatever.

Ice is on, thanks a lot!

Bless

SavePros321
07-22-11, 17:58
LOL! Whatever.

Ice is on, thanks a lot!

BlessMy bad man, I was on my stupid iPhone:

Hate to tell you this but you've *beentaro med by a troll. Check the Sosua forum and put some ice on those wrists, lol :-)Was supposed to read "been tricked by a troll." I don't know what the fuck happened there, LOL!

LittleTruths
07-22-11, 18:37
My bad man, I was on my stupid iPhone:

Was supposed to read "been tricked by a troll." I don't know what the fuck happened there, LOL!Nevermind, it took some guessing but I eventually got there!

Cheers

Greek Niko
08-02-11, 00:01
Thank you, it was a fun place, with one of the worst bathrooms I saw in DR.I liked the bathroom. Perfecy place for a BJ and a quickie OPA!

Greek Niko
08-04-11, 19:55
I liked the bathroom. Perfecy place for a BJ and a quickie OPA!I have a special thing for bathrooms, in the woods, in the car, on the beach. On my balcony, the thought of an audience does not upset me OPA!

Jaosousa
08-06-11, 01:22
I have a special thing for bathrooms, in the woods, in the car, on the beach. On my balcony, the thought of an audience does not upset me OPA!Very nice pics, thanks for posting.

(becha culo pic, courtesy Greek Niko, at casa azul).

Greek Niko
08-06-11, 06:15

Very nice pics, thanks for posting.

(becha culo pic, courtesy Greek Niko, at casa azul).Ahhhh those were the days.

Nacho
08-14-11, 00:48
Thanks for the pics guys!

Mister Booblover
08-14-11, 13:41
Hi guys,

Now, it's time to share some pictures of busty DR-chicas from this years summer vacation.

Elisa from Sosua is not the most busty chica, but she was damn hot. And I banged her together with another busty chica that works at CMP.

I found Naria at Classico's too. She is a nice, hot and very busty haitiana.

More pics from Santo Domingo will follow.

Enjoy, MB

Mister Booblover
08-14-11, 13:48
Mireya is from Santo Domingo. She is nice, very busty and looks like a haitiana too, but she is full blood dominicana.

Jaosousa
08-14-11, 23:05
Mireya is from Santo Domingo. She is nice, very busty and looks like a haitiana too, but she is full blood dominicana.Nice pics, thanks.

This chica is on live jasmine, free to chat with her on webcam ($ to have her do a show) , she might be in DR.

Sexxx6969
08-15-11, 15:43
Esta chica la encontré en Santiago de los Caballeros.

Sexxx6969
08-15-11, 16:04
Esta chica es de San pedro de Macoris.

Sexxx6969
08-15-11, 16:13
De Bonao es la chica

Sexxx6969
08-15-11, 16:49
Una amiga de Maimon (puerto Plata)

Sexxx6969
08-15-11, 16:58
Lised "x". Enseñando culo

Member #2041
08-15-11, 17:24
Esta chica es de San pedro de Macoris.

156182Can she play middle infield? I heard that everyone from San Pedro de Macoris can

SavePros321
08-15-11, 21:30
De Bonao es la chicaAYE DIOS MIO!

Good job amigo and muchas gracias para las fotos!

Sexxx6969
08-16-11, 16:42
Dos amigas de Puerto Plata.

Sexxx6969
08-17-11, 15:33
Evelin why Margot (Rio San Juan)

Sexxx6969
08-18-11, 13:44
Alba, Alex why Carolina

Jimmy K II
08-18-11, 14:45
Excellent taste you have! Exact my piece of cake (esp. Isabel)

Congratulations and wish you to continue in this way!

Adios amigo!

J

Sexxx6969
08-19-11, 14:58
Luz, magaly why Martha

Nacho
08-19-11, 15:32
Muchisimas gracias, que buenas son!

Sexxx6969
08-19-11, 15:57
Dias de fiesta "X" en Santiago de los Caballeros.

Sexxx6969
08-19-11, 16:01
Mas de Eugenia "X"

Java Man
08-19-11, 19:02
Dias de fiesta "X" en Santiago de los Caballeros.PUTA MADRE!!! Lindas fotos, pero falta algo chavo. Más informacion por favor: ¿Cuánto? ¿ Dónde las encontraste? ¿Toda la noche? ¿Hará un reporte sobre todo esso? Gracias Vato.

Mackin
08-19-11, 19:59
I notice a date of 2009. Is this correct or forgot to set date on camara?

Sexxx6969
08-20-11, 10:18
PUTA MADRE!!! Lindas fotos, pero falta algo chavo. Más informacion por favor: ¿Cuánto? ¿ Dónde las encontraste? ¿Toda la noche? ¿Hará un reporte sobre todo esso? Gracias Vato.Hola a todos. Por motivos de trabajo viajo bastante a R. Dominicana. A todas las chicas las conozco a traves de internet (badoo, tuentY, Hi5, etc) , paso muchas horas hablando con ellas para poder enamorarlas. Normalmente no suelo estar mas de 2 o 3 dias con cada una de ellas. Ninguna de las chicas que conozco son putas, todas ellas estudian o trabajan en oficinas, bancos. Nunca las doy dinero, solamente algúand regalo, cenas why bebida.

Sexxx6969
08-20-11, 10:20
I notice a date of 2009. Is this correct or forgot to set date on camara?La fecha de la camara es la correcta. LLevo mas de 12 años viajando. Más de 200 mujeres conoci en mis viajes.

Sexxx6969
08-20-11, 13:40
Anarosa, Clary, Titaa, Rosana, Yunilda and Pamela

Frannie
08-20-11, 15:50
Ninguna de las chicas que conozco son putas, todas ellas estudian o trabajan en oficinas, bancos.Que raro! Posiblemene una sorpresa para usted.

Grandnash84
08-20-11, 17:32
Hola a todos. Por motivos de trabajo viajo bastante a R. Dominicana. A todas las chicas las conozco a traves de internet (badoo, tuentY, Hi5, etc) , paso muchas horas hablando con ellas para poder enamorarlas. Normalmente no suelo estar mas de 2 o 3 dias con cada una de ellas. Ninguna de las chicas que conozco son putas, todas ellas estudian o trabajan en oficinas, bancos. Nunca las doy dinero, solamente algúand regalo, cenas why bebida.Espero poder cumplir con chicas guapas como esto cuando estoy aquí. &304;

Bizzie
08-20-11, 18:14
Dias de fiesta "X" en Santiago de los Caballeros.These may be the best looking chicas in this section for a long time.

Congratulations!

Java Man
08-20-11, 19:50
These may be the best looking chicas in this section for a long time.

Congratulations!
Que raro! Posiblemene una sorpresa para usted.
Hola a todos. Por motivos de trabajo viajo bastante a R. Dominicana. A todas las chicas las conozco a traves de internet (badoo, tuentY, Hi5, etc) , paso muchas horas hablando con ellas para poder enamorarlas. Normalmente no suelo estar mas de 2 o 3 dias con cada una de ellas. Ninguna de las chicas que conozco son putas, todas ellas estudian o trabajan en oficinas, bancos. Nunca las doy dinero, solamente algúand regalo, cenas why bebida.How's your Spanish Bizz? Non Pro's according to the OP. Frannie doesn't think so.

Lopkx
08-20-11, 23:16
This is university chic I met in Santo Domingo at the campus near Maximo Gomez. Accounting major. No children, from Santiago wants to own a business in the future. She seemed very driven and ambitious. Nice and sweet girl. Had a great time with her. So I had to contribute to her university fund so she could reach her goals. Damage 1, 500 pesos.

OldKool
08-21-11, 05:24
Absolutely awesome[

QUOTE=Sexxx6969; 1188310]Mas de Eugenia "X"[/QUOTE]

OldKool
08-21-11, 05:27
These babes are smoking hot. Me want[

QUOTE=Sexxx6969; 1188309]Dias de fiesta "X" en Santiago de los Caballeros.[/QUOTE]

Sexxx6969
08-21-11, 10:29
Que raro! Posiblemene una sorpresa para usted.Bueno alguna chica si es semiputa.

Sexxx6969
08-21-11, 10:31
How's your Spanish Bizz? Non Pro's according to the OP. Frannie doesn't think so.Soy español (spain)

Sexxx6969
08-21-11, 10:45
Absolutely awesome[

QUOTE=Sexxx6969; 1188310]Mas de Eugenia "X"[/QUOTE]I am going to search on the hard disk of the computer to see if I have some photo mas of this girl.

Sexxx6969
08-21-11, 10:49
Bueno alguna chica si es semiputa.The truth is that it is of everything. There are girls prostitutes, semiprostitutes and workers or students. To almost I know all across the social networks (badoo, Hi5, tuenty, etc)

Sexxx6969
08-21-11, 10:51
Soy español (spain)I was born in Spain. I speak perfectly the Spanish.

SavePros321
08-21-11, 12:54
The truth is that it is of everything. There are girls prostitutes, semiprostitutes and workers or students. To almost I know all across the social networks (badoo, Hi5, tuenty, etc)No importa amigo. Your chicas son muy caliente! Y gracias :D

Sexxx6969
08-21-11, 13:16
Absolutely awesome[

QUOTE=Sexxx6969; 1188310]Mas de Eugenia "X"[/QUOTE]Gladly I you am going to take pleasure, I found these in the garden of the apartment.

Soon I will search more of Eugenia for the pleasure of all you.

Sexxx6969
08-21-11, 16:15
Amiguitas of Santo Domingo, desire they like 4.

Africa, Cecelia, Crystal, Daniela

Owl Capone
08-21-11, 21:38

Africa, Cecelia, Crystal, DanielaFirst post: do you have any idea of how much the money setback will be for ladies of this quality? Never been to Dominican Republic. After looking at those photos it appears I need to alter my travel plans.

Very impressed with the talent you have uncovered.

OC

Legal Tender
08-22-11, 00:27

Africa, Cecelia, Crystal, DanielaGreat photos. You really have an eye for the camera frame. I can almost feel the personality of these beautiful women from the photos. I've gravitated to Colombia for the last several years, but your photos conjure up many pleasant memories. Thanks.

Kc Talent
08-22-11, 00:40
Dias de fiesta "X" en Santiago de los Caballeros.Damn, great photo's 6969 but really these two 2 are super hot. Great job Thanks

Kc Talent
08-22-11, 00:49
Dias de fiesta "X" en Santiago de los Caballeros.Where in Santiago did you find these 2 two. Just PM me the infor if you can. I will be there this month.

Sexxx6969
08-22-11, 08:25
First post: do you have any idea of how much the money setback will be for ladies of this quality? Never been to Dominican Republic. After looking at those photos it appears I need to alter my travel plans.

Very impressed with the talent you have uncovered.

OCHello, friend.

More than 90 % of these girls I know them across social networks.

It is enough to speak a few times with them and to call them by telephone occasionally.

I say nice things and promise many things (Obviously I never fulfill the promised).

Always I say them that I seek a good girl to marry and to bring it for Europe.

When they hear this the eyes they put on him as plates and his **** moistens to the instant. Jajajajja

Sexxx6969
08-22-11, 08:36
Great photos. You really have an eye for the camera frame. I can almost feel the personality of these beautiful women from the photos. I've gravitated to Colombia for the last several years, but your photos conjure up many pleasant memories. Thanks.Thank you very much for his comment.

If the women who photograph each other are pretty, surely that the photographies always go out well.

Sexxx6969
08-22-11, 08:56
The promised is a debt, here they have mas Eugenia's photos. Today I will put 5 more photos for his enjoyment. Another day I will put some mas.

With this woman I was two days 3 years ago. Already I do not have contact with her, the only thing that I remind myself it performed that vivia in Santo Domingo and that was studying in a model school.

Normally I do not like to give them money for going to bed with me, but this woman was very nice and merecia a sorrow to pay for his services.

I believe that he pays 4500 weight to photos be able to make it and naturally be able to fuck her during two days that I was with her the times that the desire was giving to myself.

I spent it very well with her and in the bed it was phenomenal.

Soon I will hang mas photos of this girl, I have as 20 photos of her.

Regards

Toronto
08-22-11, 12:47
The promised is a debt, here they have mas Eugenia's photos. Today I will put 5 more photos for his enjoyment. Another day I will put some mas.

With this woman I was two days 3 years ago. Already I do not have contact with her, the only thing that I remind myself it performed that vivia in Santo Domingo and that was studying in a model school.

RegardsWonderful photos, if I didn't already have three trips booked for rest of the year your photos would be enough for me to book a trip to DR.

Sexxx6969
08-22-11, 15:30
Margaret. Maria and Melissa

Greek Niko
08-23-11, 03:07
After breaking up with mi cuernera of 2 years- you know the typical extranero story : money from Xoom, Battery inversors for the house, money for braces, money for the kids, money for the moon being out of alignment yadayadayada Liz enters the scene. I have known Liz for the last 2 years and never banged her and she is 1 cool chica.

After I told her of the break up, she would call every day to check up on me as the last one really got to me. Well out of the blue she shows up at my apt. In Juan Dolio and tells me weather I like it or not she is staying with me until she knows I am happy again. Well the door flies open and she stays for a week re kindling my fire for womanhood. We both rocked each others world every way imangable 24/7. She also cooked, cleaned, ironed, massaged me and just took damn good care of me. Reason 1 for returning. And a special friend from NY and the bottle of Vodka he left.

Sexxx6969
08-23-11, 10:54
These three women were born in Haiti but I knew them in Dominican Republic.

Pan, Pat, and More

Orgasmico
08-23-11, 12:56
Just a ridiculously fat bootie chica I met in Santo Domingo

Sexxx6969
08-23-11, 16:55
Alina, Blanca, Carass. Noelia

Legal Tender
08-23-11, 17:02
Alina, Blanca, Carass. NoeliaYou really were able to capture the personalities of these beauties. Thanks for sharing. And, I know enough about photography to know that it's not about the camera, etc. You are obviously connected with these girls and they let all of us know it in the photos.

IKnowKevin
08-24-11, 01:47
Any recomendations on where to stay. I plan on stoping down on my way from US to Columbia. Any casino's that play texas holdem? I looked though several pages of reports and didn't see any info. Any help would be appriciated.

Enricos
08-24-11, 01:51
You really were able to capture the personalities of these beauties. Thanks for sharing. And, I know enough about photography to know that it's not about the camera, etc. You are obviously connected with these girls and they let all of us know it in the photos.Talent? There is not talent involved just hit on the girls and money in your pocket. That is it man.

OldKool
08-24-11, 04:33
Everybody has money in their pockets but not everybody gets the gf treatment. Done well it is a beautiful thing. Now in fairness some guys want a hit and run and more power to them. I like to fuck women that a like. It is a personal quirk. When the chica acts likes she likes me I enjoy the time even more. I give points for good acting. Money will get you laid no doubt. Charm and some swagger can get you a great experience and that is what shoot for. Loved the photos.

Talent? There is not talent involved just hit on the girls and money in your pocket. That is it man.

Secada
08-24-11, 09:56
Hi Sexxx6969,

Very nice pics of Eugenia. How was the fuck, did you enjoy a lot? 3 years ago? Phenomenal? You are great fucker! Or Cheater? Probably we stayed together with "Eugenia" in same room? Because I have the same pics of her?

Did you steel these pics from other website? I found the pics of this perfect woman as example here http://www.zeige-deine-bilder.com/bilder/thumbnails.php?album=24&page=2

Why you are cheating us by using pics which are not of your origin. Do you want to post your next fake and stolen picture of "Eugenia" here? Or prove it, that they are your's! These and the other "Eugenia" photos are not same woman, easily to recognize.

Stop sending us your fake stolen pictures!

Orgasmico
08-24-11, 11:01
Hi Sexxx6969,

Very nice pics of Eugenia. How was the fuck, did you enjoy a lot? 3 years ago? Phenomenal? You are great fucker! Or Cheater? Probably we stayed together with "Eugenia" in same room? Because I have the same pics of her?

Did you steel these pics from other website? I found the pics of this perfect woman as example here.

http://www.zeige-deine-bilder.com/bilder/thumbnails.php?album=24&page=2

Why you are cheating us by using pics which are not of your origin. Do you want to post your next fake and stolen picture of "Eugenia" here? Or prove it, that they are your's! These and the other "Eugenia" photos are not same woman, easily to recognize.

Stop sending us your fake stolen pictures!Thank you, sir. Perhaps Jackson should give you some type of crime solvers award.

Secada
08-24-11, 13:03
Please look at this website, here you can find, beside the first "Eugenia"-pics, also the so-called "Eugenia" pics which Sexxx6969 is presenting as his big mongering success from the garden of his appartment, eugenia24-27. Jpg.

It's a shame to present you as big monger by cheating us all in the forum.

Look here http://www.hodiho.fr/2009/11/une-latina-au-sang-chaud-photos.html

Mis Mujeres. Hahahahaha, incredible.

TeamHorny
08-24-11, 15:46
Hi Sexxx6969,

Did you steel these pics from other website? I found the pics of this perfect woman as example here.

http://www.zeige-deine-bilder.com/bilder/thumbnails.php?album=24&page=2

Stop sending us your fake stolen pictures!Oh no A Fraud We await your reply Sexxx6969 Big ups to Detective Secada for exposing the fraud

Sammon
08-24-11, 16:07
Oh no A Fraud We await your reply Sexxx6969 Big ups to Detective Secada for exposing the fraudI was just wondering how this guy was getting all the good looking girls. I have been to DR many times and apart from few beuties they are all run of the mill.

There were some cuties in Rio saun Juan when I stayed at a resort for playing golf with my friends. Contact was made through an employee at thev resort. Me and my friend met at the gas station about 6 girls. Atleast.

4 of them were good looking. We picked two and took them to a nearby casino and bar. Later once we got to know them went to their house which they shared with some other girls to do the deed.

Nice GFE girls but would not allow pictures. They told us we can stay overnight there but since we had to play golf in the morning we decided to go back to the resort.

Obviously this guy is getting all these pictures from many websites and photoshopping and putting it here.

Secada
08-24-11, 20:00
Yes, I was mistrustfull from the beginning of his posts, he tries to be considered as mongering expert. His posts and pics are suspicious and far away from reality. I found more of his fake pics.

"Eugenia" is also here http://erooups.com/img/img3/20100325/erotic/daily_erotic_picdump_224_39.jpg

From his posts "Mis mujeres (12)", more2. Jpg, found on www.bobvoyeur.com (link broken) see attachment.

From his post "Mis mujeres (11)" margaret2. Jpg, found on xboard. Us (link broken) , see attachment

Sexxx6969
08-24-11, 20:18
Hello, to all.

First I ask for excuses for my Englishman who is not too good.

It seems to be that the gentleman DRIED wants to be a detective and to judge me as swindler saying that I put photos of other web pages of Internet.

I will say to him gentleman DRIED that you passed of ready for the following reasons:

1 º: I raise photos to several forums of Internet and to several web pages of Internet.

2 º: Not only I raise photos to this forum.

3 º: I have 8 different photos that you gentleman DRIED, does not go to see them in both pages that you name in this forum.

Observe with attention the photos and digamé if he finds them in the web pages that you name.

P. D: GENTLEMAN DETECTIVE THE ABUSE THE GAME OF THE NINTENDO PLAYS HIM BAD SPENT IN HIS MIND.

PD: I SAID TO HIM OFTEN GENTLEMAN DRIED THAT HE WILL NOT SMOKE OF THIS GRASS (it look like that

Sexxx6969
08-24-11, 20:27
Gentleman SECADA, is still you searching in other forums and surely it will see many mas photos.

I return to repeat that not only I raise photos in this forum.

And another thing. Bear in mind that it can be that it is to my from whom the photos steal me.

CLOSED MATTER, WE ARE NOT GOING TO CONTINUE DISCUSSING FOR A BILGE WITHOUT IMPORTANCE

Sexxx6969
08-24-11, 20:30
For people as you, I am thinking of not returning to hang mas photos on this forum.

I do not want to discuss for a few simple photos.

Secada
08-24-11, 20:36
Sexxx6969, your answer is self-explanatory.

You can prove it!

On your picture more2. Jpg, there is your hand and arm to be seen playing on nice ass. Just make same photo position on white sheet of paper, and you can prove your innocence.

We are waiting.

Sexxx6969
08-24-11, 20:50
Devils. I believe that you are falling in love of my. Is he gay you. Now it looks at the arm. Does it want a photo of my arm?

After-taste of being a stupid and do not return to answer, this one is not a forum in order that you declare his love.

P. D: For any other thing more the private message uses

Secada
08-24-11, 20:56
You write. 3 º: I have 8 different photos that you gentleman DRIED, does not go to see them in both pages that you name in this forum.

"Your" Picture f6. Jpg posted newly: Found on 3 websites, see attachment.

Looking forward to get your prove.

Grandnash84
08-24-11, 21:01
I hope the photos arnt fake cause I want to meet girls like thses when I visit in October.

Jaosousa
08-24-11, 21:22
For people as you, I am thinking of not returning to hang mas photos on this forum.

I do not want to discuss for a few simple photos.Sigue (continue) , me gusto ver los fotos (I Like to see the photos). Gracias.

Sexxx6969
08-24-11, 21:42
You write. 3 º: I have 8 different photos that you gentleman DRIED, does not go to see them in both pages that you name in this forum.

"Your" Picture f6. Jpg posted newly: Found on 3 websites, see attachment.

Looking forward to get your prove.Devils, I never thought that the photos of my wives were in numerous web pages.

It is true that I raise photos to mas of 6 forums.

I start thinking that there are many thieves in Internet.

That makes to him think that they are not my photos and are others those who steal them from me?

Lopkx
08-24-11, 22:04
This is a university girl I meet on Badoo prior to my trip to santo Domingo this month. We met in person and had a great time. First night I smashed it all night but than second night she did not give me any. I think it is because I refused to say I love you when she asked me. After she told me she loved me, I told her how can you. You don't know me that well. I think I was thinking out loud. Big mistake. On my part. But, we still stay in touch. Maybe I will get probation, next time I am in SDQ.

BoricuaOnline
08-24-11, 22:06
Una amiga de Maimon (puerto Plata)Her real name is Yatna and she is from Santiago, I met her in Santiago. 15 minutes later I was banging her in my room at Aloha Sol. I met her again a year later, she was a sweet girl in Santiago, then she went to work to El Caucho putero in Juan Dolio converted into a hardcore chica there. Almost all the pics you posted looks like they were taken from social pages. A real picture taken by a monger usually has the following characteristics: a bottle of Presidente on a table, a Blackberry on her hand, the scenario is usually a motel or hotel room, a resort or in a area where usually mongers hang.

Manizales911
08-24-11, 22:46
Her real name is Yatna and she is from Santiago, I met her in Santiago. 15 minutes later I was banging her in my room at Aloha Sol. I met her again a year later, she was a sweet girl in Santiago, then she went to work to El Caucho putero in Juan Dolio converted into a hardcore chica there. Almost all the pics you posted looks like they were taken from social pages. A real picture taken by a monger usually has the following characteristics: a bottle of Presidente on a table, a Blackberry on her hand, the scenario is usually a motel or hotel room, a resort or in a area where usually mongers hang.

156867In all due respect Señor BoricuaOnline, it doesn't look like the same girl to me unless she has had a nose job. Either way the OP is busted just the same.

BoricuaOnline
08-24-11, 23:45
In all due respect Señor BoricuaOnline, it doesn't look like the same girl to me unless she has had a nose job. Either way the OP is busted just the same.She is the same girl, my pics are 2009 pics, and the tatoo on her back is unique.

Sexxx6969
08-24-11, 23:54
Her real name is Yatna and she is from Santiago, I met her in Santiago. 15 minutes later I was banging her in my room at Aloha Sol. I met her again a year later, she was a sweet girl in Santiago, then she went to work to El Caucho putero in Juan Dolio converted into a hardcore chica there. Almost all the pics you posted looks like they were taken from social pages. A real picture taken by a monger usually has the following characteristics: a bottle of Presidente on a table, a Blackberry on her hand, the scenario is usually a motel or hotel room, a resort or in a area where usually mongers hang.

156867Boricuaonline, tiene usted razóand su verdadero nombre es Yanna why efectivamente es de Santiago de los caballeros.

Cuelgo unas fotos de esta mujer en una habitacióand de un hotel. Observe la puerta, la pared why el suelo para que usted compruebe que las fotos son verdaderas.

Las otras fotografias son de cuando trabajaba en Juan Dolio en un club.

Boricuaonline, has you reason his real name is Yanna and really it is from Santiago de los Caballeros.

I hang a few photos of this woman on a room of a hotel. Observe the door, the wall and the soil in order that you should verify that the photos are real.

Other photographies are of when it was employed at Juan Dolio at a club.

Juanxito
08-24-11, 23:58
Me pregunto entonces por que ahora les tapa la cara why antes no lo hacia? So I wonder why it is that now you cover their face and you didn't before?

Devils, I never thought that the photos of my wives were in numerous web pages.

It is true that I raise photos to mas of 6 forums.

I start thinking that there are many thieves in Internet.

That makes to him think that they are not my photos and are others those who steal them from me?

Sexxx6969
08-25-11, 00:11
Me pregunto entonces por que ahora les tapa la cara why antes no lo hacia? So I wonder why it is that now you cover their face and you didn't before?Pues sencillamente porque yo decido cuando las tapo la cara why cuando no.

¿tengo que pedirle permiso a usted.

Mejor sería que usted observe las fotos why no se fije en tonterias. ¿ok?

So simply because I decide when I them cover the face and when not.

Have I to ask you for permission.

Better it would be that you observe the photos and is not fixed in bilges. Ok?

Orgasmico

156867Thanks for posting normal pics and not using crayons.

BoricuaOnline
Boricuaonline, tiene usted razóand su verdadero nombre es Yanna why efectivamente es de Santiago de los caballeros.

Cuelgo unas fotos de esta mujer en una habitacióand de un hotel. Observe la puerta, la pared why el suelo para que usted compruebe que las fotos son verdaderas.

Las otras fotografias son de cuando trabajaba en Juan Dolio en un club.

Boricuaonline, has you reason his real name is Yanna and really it is from Santiago de los Caballeros.

I hang a few photos of this woman on a room of a hotel. Observe the door, the wall and the soil in order that you should verify that the photos are real.

Other photographies are of when it was employed at Juan Dolio at a club.Yes she is and those are pics from El Caucho en Juan Dolio. So you are reinvindicated, these pics are real monger quality pics.

Orgasmico
08-25-11, 00:19
Just make same photo position on white sheet of paper, and you can prove your innocence.

We are waiting.Better yet, that white paper should say his handle

Orgasmico
08-25-11, 00:25
I start thinking that there are many thieves in Internet.So you block out the eyes on every pic on this site but posted the raw fotos on every other website, LOL.

Sexxx6969
08-25-11, 00:30
Yes she is and those are pics from El Caucho en Juan Dolio. So you are reinvindicated, these pics are real monger quality pics.Más fotos de Yanna. Otra noche de fiesta (boricuaonline observa el zumo de naranja).

More Yanna's photos. Another night of holiday (boricuaonline observes the juice of orange).

Sexxx6969
08-25-11, 00:37
So you block out the eyes on every pic on this site but posted the raw fotos on every other website, LOL.As you observe I have photos without covering the face. From now on if you allow it to me I will continue raising photos with the covered face.

On you it depends if they want to continue observing photos or not.

I wait for his answers

Helpmann
08-25-11, 00:51
This is a university girl I meet on Badoo prior to my trip to santo Domingo this month. We met in person and had a great time. First night I smashed it all night but than second night she did not give me any. I think it is because I refused to say I love you when she asked me. After she told me she loved me, I told her how can you. You don't know me that well. I think I was thinking out loud. Big mistake. On my part. But, we still stay in touch. Maybe I will get probation, next time I am in SDQ.Hey, is that Nalda?

-Helpmann :)

Orgasmico
08-25-11, 00:55
As you observe I have photos without covering the face. From now on if you allow it to me I will continue raising photos with the covered face.

On you it depends if they want to continue observing photos or not.

I wait for his answersPost the pics however you want, but if you are going to post the raw pics on every other website why do you need to draw on them here?

BoricuaOnline
08-25-11, 01:13
Más fotos de Yanna. Otra noche de fiesta (boricuaonline observa el zumo de naranja).

More Yanna's photos. Another night of holiday (boricuaonline observes the juice of orange).LOL. Yes thats Rica juice, excellent juice by the way. Yatna has near 500 pictures in her HI5. She changes her appearance a lot. Sometimes she looks slim with no ass, sometimes she has that ass! Her face appearance changes a lot also, she can look sweet, angry, hardcore.

Si, ese es jugo Rica, muy bueno por cierto. Yatna tiene casi 500 fotos en HI5. Su apariencia cambia muy facilmente, a veces se ve delgadita con poquita nalga, a veces se ve culona. Su cara tambien cambia mucho de apariencia, a veces se ve dulce, otras bien puta, otras molesta.

Ath Trainer
08-25-11, 01:27
This is a university girl I meet on Badoo prior to my trip to santo Domingo this month. We met in person and had a great time. First night I smashed it all night but than second night she did not give me any. I think it is because I refused to say I love you when she asked me. After she told me she loved me, I told her how can you. You don't know me that well. I think I was thinking out loud. Big mistake. On my part. But, we still stay in touch. Maybe I will get probation, next time I am in SDQ.After looking at her pics, I love her.

Ath Trainer
08-25-11, 01:28
Post the pics however you want, but if you are going to post the raw pics on every other website why do you need to draw on them here?I agree. Whatever it takes to keep them posting pics of her and girls of her quality. She looks pretty, pretty good!

Sexxx6969
08-25-11, 01:53
LOL. Yes thats Rica juice, excellent juice by the way. Yatna has near 500 pictures in her HI5. She changes her appearance a lot. Sometimes she looks slim with no ass, sometimes she has that ass! Her face appearance changes a lot also, she can look sweet, angry, hardcore.

Si, ese es jugo Rica, muy bueno por cierto. Yatna tiene casi 500 fotos en HI5. Su apariencia cambia muy facilmente, a veces se ve delgadita con poquita nalga, a veces se ve culona. Su cara tambien cambia mucho de apariencia, a veces se ve dulce, otras bien puta, otras molesta.Es cierto lo que dices boricua, ella tiene mas de 500 fotos pero esas dos solo las tengo yo. Son fotos de una noche de fiesta en Santiago.

It is true what you say boricua, she has mas of 500 photos but this two only I have them. They are photos of a night of holiday in Santiago.

Sexxx6969
08-25-11, 02:01
With permission with you I will continue covering the eyes to the women.

Joanna, Miguelina, Pam, Pepis

BoricuaOnline
08-25-11, 02:29
With permission with you I will continue covering the eyes to the women.

Joanna, Miguelina, Pam, PepisExcellent, now I see beach vendors, parks, etc. Cute girls, I do not gave you permission to censor pics, LOL.

Amb832
08-25-11, 02:37
That girl in the pink on the beach looks like a girl named Erica from a porn site brazilianfacial. Com.

Pcpc1688
08-25-11, 02:52
Hey Guys,

So what would the damages be in US dollars for overnight. 2 girls, etc. These girls are way hot and I wouldn't mind visiting during winter months for 4-5 days of non stop pussy hunting.

Thanks for any info. Sorry I stuck in the photo section, my apologies. Also, nice Hotel costs etc...food... blah blah blah

PC out

Secada
08-25-11, 07:46
Originally Posted by Sexxx6969

"As you observe I have photos without covering the face. From now on if you allow it to me I will continue raising photos with the covered face.

On you it depends if they want to continue observing photos or not."

You are really famous. Everybody wants to steel "your photos" hahahahaha.

Pepis2. Jpg is on 6 websites in the web and Pepis1. Jpg on 10 sites incl. Blogs. /see attachments)

Who shall believe you? We are still waitig for your prove, you could easily prove it, but you cannot.

How many stolen pics like that you have still on your harddisk?

Voyajer1
08-25-11, 10:16
I was walking down Copacabana beach and I happen to snap pictures of random things, like people playing volleyball on the beach. I love playing volleyball on the beach. The reason I ask is that the volleyball pole she was standing next to happens to BE in Copacabana beach. Compare the volleyball poles in Joanna's pictures and the one I took last month in Copacabana. Is this a coincidence or do you care to elaborate?

Juanxito
08-26-11, 00:27
You don't have to ask for anyone's permission, mine was a simple question. Seems it made you uncomfortable, and no doubt that only raises even more suspicion as to the originality of the pictures.

Thank you for your advice. Fortunately, I'm old enough to be able to decide without your help what I should pay attention to. Ok?

Pues sencillamente porque yo decido cuando las tapo la cara why cuando no.

¿tengo que pedirle permiso a usted.

Mejor sería que usted observe las fotos why no se fije en tonterias. ¿ok?

So simply because I decide when I them cover the face and when not.

Have I to ask you for permission.

Better it would be that you observe the photos and is not fixed in bilges. Ok?

FlaRoamer
08-26-11, 04:02
Hello, to all.

First I ask for excuses for my Englishman who is not too good.

It seems to be that the gentleman DRIED wants to be a detective and to judge me as swindler saying that I put photos of other web pages of Internet.

I will say to him gentleman DRIED that you passed of ready for the following reasons:

1 º: I raise photos to several forums of Internet and to several web pages of Internet.

2 º: Not only I raise photos to this forum.

3 º: I have 8 different photos that you gentleman DRIED, does not go to see them in both pages that you name in this forum.

Observe with attention the photos and digamé if he finds them in the web pages that you name.

P. D: GENTLEMAN DETECTIVE THE ABUSE THE GAME OF THE NINTENDO PLAYS HIM BAD SPENT IN HIS MIND.

PD: I SAID TO HIM OFTEN GENTLEMAN DRIED THAT HE WILL NOT SMOKE OF THIS GRASS (it look like thatThat is one fine looking woman. I would do her in heartbeat. Keep posting photos and who cares what someone else says!

Sexxx6969
08-26-11, 20:24
Rouse, Sole, Valeria, Victoria and Yanet

Buscemi
08-26-11, 22:28
Rouse, Sole, Valeria, Victoria and YanetYanet has some juicy looking titties!

Thanks for the pics!

Orgasmico
08-27-11, 01:40
Rouse, Sole, Valeria, Victoria and YanetCan someone find the original pics and post them without the crayons so we can see what they really look like. Thanks

OldKool
08-27-11, 02:42
I totally agree.

QUOTE=Orgasmico; 1190761]Can someone find the original pics and post them without the crayons so we can see what they really look like. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Amb832
08-28-11, 00:46
I wasn't going to post some pic, but I changed my mind. Here's a few pics while I was in Sosua in July. I have some more on my flickr account but I'm sure folks on here aren't interested in hotel, scenery, or scuba pics. LOL.

I didn't get too many good day shots.

Hope yall like them.

TomJackin
08-28-11, 01:20
I wasn't going to post some pic, but I changed my mind. Here's a few pics while I was in Sosua in July. I have some more on my flickr account but I'm sure folks on here aren't interested in hotel, scenery, or scuba pics. LOL.

Hope yall like them.Is Patricia on everyone's damn camera? Picture #70

Amb832
08-28-11, 01:39
Is Patricia on everyone's damn camera? Picture #70The girl in the light brown with the tattoos? That's what her name is. I met her the first day I got to Sosua at the Rumba Bar. I didn't mess with her cause she seem too aggressive and psycho / crazy.

Jaosousa
08-28-11, 04:13

Hope yall like them.Excellent photos, sexy chicas. Thanks for posting.

I also enjoy seeing hotel and venue photos (non-sexy).

OldKool
08-28-11, 06:10
Thanks so much for posting. Yes got see their faces what a treat. Your babes were hot.

Hope yall like them.

Sidney
08-28-11, 13:22

Hope yall like them.Chica in foto #188? Thanks

MS Clive
08-28-11, 19:25
i wasn't going to post some pic, but i changed my mind. here's a few pics while i was in sosua in july. i have some more on my flickr account but i'm sure folks on here aren't interested in hotel, scenery, or scuba pics. lol.

i didn't get too many good day shots.

hope yall like them.i have known the chick in pic #245 in sosua. actually i knew her friend. crazy girl better. these 2 girls were dancing the night out. how was her attitude? i thought she was **** and that was only a few months ago. can you tell me how she was. performance, attitude, upsell? i got a negative vibe from her.

Amb832
08-29-11, 01:10
i have known the chick in pic #245 in sosua. actually i knew her friend. crazy girl better. these 2 girls were dancing the night out. how was her attitude? i thought she was **** and that was only a few months ago. can you tell me how she was. performance, attitude, upsell? i got a negative vibe from her.i never messed with her she seem like another crazy one. one of my friends knew her. she have some extreme mood swings when i did see her. one day she all lovie-dovie and the next day she calling folks "diablo" and making horn signs for no reason.

chica in foto #188? thanksi saw her walking the beach next to sosua bay club. i didn't pay her any mind until i got closer to her and noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and have some really perky tits. she said she works at a store that's close to where big d's place is located. i never got a chance check out the store.

Amb832
08-29-11, 01:18
Hope you like them.

OldKool
08-29-11, 02:58
Definitely potential\

[

QUOTE=Amb832; 1191455]Hope you like them.[/QUOTE]

Jaosousa
08-29-11, 04:39
I didn't pay her any mind until I got closer to her and noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and have some really perky tits. She said she works at a store that's close to where Big D's Place is located. I never got a chance check out the store.Those titties look nice.

Kcrl01
08-29-11, 12:32
I was walking down Copacabana beach and I happen to snap pictures of random things, like people playing volleyball on the beach. I love playing volleyball on the beach. The reason I ask is that the volleyball pole she was standing next to happens to BE in Copacabana beach. Compare the volleyball poles in Joanna's pictures and the one I took last month in Copacabana. Is this a coincidence or do you care to elaborate?

156902Yep, you're right, those fotos are from Copacabana praia, Rio de Janeiro, RdJ, Brasil.

Sexxx6969
08-30-11, 21:39
Photographies realized with mobile telephone. Jazmin

OldKool
08-30-11, 22:31
Use is looks young when you see her face body looks experienced.

Photographies realized with mobile telephone. Jazmin

Sexxx6969
09-02-11, 23:09
Petra, pili, prince, yuli and yulisa

Bizzie
09-02-11, 23:35
Petra, pili, prince, yuli and yulisaWhere did you steal these from?

Joey Smith
09-03-11, 01:42
Petra, pili, prince, yuli and yulisaHmmmm. Soemthing fishy here. The one girl Pili. Advertises herself on "What's your price" and says she lives in Central Florida. I even exchanged emails with her. Hmmmm

Kman1
09-03-11, 04:22
Where did you steal these from?I couldn't agree more, they are stolen. All of them this member posted doesn't fit. I feel its polluting the forum and defeating the purpose. If all you want to see is random pics there are millions online, do not patronize sexxx. Xyz. After all, DR has more than enough real stuff and doesn't need this crap.

JACKSON PLEASE NOTE.

Mr Enternational
09-03-11, 04:29
I couldn't agree more, they are stolen. All of them this member posted doesn't fit. I feel its polluting the forum and defeating the purpose. If all you want to see is random pics there are millions online, do not patronize sexxx. Xyz. After all, DR has more than enough real stuff and doesn't need this crap.

JACKSON PLEASE NOTE.Fuck it. I'm just interested to know at what beach 5, 6, 9, and 10 were taken.

Major
09-03-11, 07:27
Pics 9 and 10 are definately boca chica have been mysaelf on that pier!

Kman1
09-03-11, 08:15
Pics 9 and 10 are definately boca chica have been mysaelf on that pier!Oh ya lets all agree with Major with 3 POSTS! C'mon, don't get lower than low.

Secada
09-03-11, 09:48
I wonder why people support in this forum stolen pics. This is monger forum and not copy forum of social networks. Sexxx6969, don't you have any proudness? Its boring, your pics are to find on many websites, what do you want to say to us? Mis Mujeres?"Your" pic pili3. Jpg is found on Google Cache on 4 websites img185. Imagevenue. Com, www.funtasticus.com, badoo. Minijuegos. Com. 01055114503. Badoo. Com, the pic pili4. Jpg on 5 sites, example attached here. Crazy.

Berthold
09-03-11, 13:18
Chica in foto #188? ThanksShe can be found most days on the beach. Her friends mom runs a bar right before the triple X bar on the beach. She has an amazing body.

BionicMan
09-03-11, 14:43
I wonder why people support in this forum stolen pics. This is monger forum and not copy forum of social networks. Sexxx6969, don't you have any proudness? Its boring, your pics are to find on many websites, what do you want to say to us? Mis Mujeres?"Your" pic pili3. Jpg is found on Google Cache on 4 websites img185. Imagevenue. Com,

www.funtasticus.com

, badoo. Minijuegos. Com. 01055114503. Badoo. Com, the pic pili4. Jpg on 5 sites, example attached here. Crazy.MY main question is: why the hell one hsould post fake pictures? What's his reward?

Unknown person.

No prizes given here.

Some known and some unknown girls posted.

What's the purpose?

I think we need a brain doctor to understand.

Rjsss212
09-03-11, 15:50
I wonder why people support in this forum stolen pics. This is monger forum and not copy forum of social networks. Sexxx6969, don't you have any proudness? Its boring, your pics are to find on many websites, what do you want to say to us? Mis Mujeres?"Your" pic pili3. Jpg is found on Google Cache on 4 websites img185. Imagevenue. Com,

www.funtasticus.com

, badoo. Minijuegos. Com. 01055114503. Badoo. Com, the pic pili4. Jpg on 5 sites, example attached here. Crazy.Http://www.tineye.com/search/b02f72ea1416f69728062d914418c2dc23e722e5/

Interesting website called TinEye. It searches the web for a match on a pic. I downloaded this one and the search confirmed your info with with a posting on "mundoannuncio" as well. The site is not foolproof but it does make many matches.

Anyway, its pathetic!

BionicMan
09-03-11, 16:20
Http://www.tineye.com/search/b02f72ea1416f69728062d914418c2dc23e722e5/

Interesting website called TinEye. It searches the web for a match on a pic. I downloaded this one and the search confirmed your info with with a posting on "mundoannuncio" as well. The site is not foolproof but it does make many matches.

Anyway, its pathetic!LOL.

These guys use technology for their mind games and are then hit by technology! Great

Hillbilly69
09-03-11, 17:49
Fuck it. I'm just interested to know at what beach 9, and 10 were taken.Out in front of Coca Playa Hotel in Boca Chica these are my pics while sitting in beach chair for an hour, notice the same pier as mentioned earlier.

Kman1
10-06-11, 05:25
Found her walking by hotel Europa during the day. Skinny young. 1k peso ST.

Kman1
10-06-11, 05:29
Wide body petite. Just under 5 feet but killer booty.

Giacomo Cecca
10-08-11, 14:00
Petra, pili, prince, yuli and yulisaWhere you found Petra?

Kman1
10-11-11, 03:40
You can find her at Route69 bar and pool hall. The owner guy has hired some bar girls / waitresses to play pool with the customers and are available for take out for 500peso bar fee. This one wanted 1. 5m peso on top of 500 for a couple of hours. What the heck, it was early and not many more choices. She did a pretty good BBBJ, long and sensuous.

Kman1
10-11-11, 05:25
Strictly a daytime chica. Hangs outside Europa all day everyday. Everything is on the table for a reasonable price, just ask. I'll leave it at that.

Kman1
10-11-11, 06:10
Of another dog of a chica. Quite a few or most of them don't care. Carry no condoms, just lay down and spread their legs without a care in the world. If it sounds like something you like, boca is the place for you.

Helpmann
10-11-11, 11:02
Of another dog of a chica. Quite a few or most of them don't care. Carry no condoms, just lay down and spread their legs without a care in the world. If it sounds like something you like, boca is the place for you.Lilly strikes again! That girl has been working the streets of Boca Chica for about a decade.

-Helpmann :)

Mr Enternational
10-11-11, 23:42
You can find her at Route69 bar and pool hall. The owner guy has hired some bar girls / waitresses to play pool with the customers and are available for take out for 500peso bar fee. This one wanted 1. 5m peso on top of 500 for a couple of hours. What the heck, it was early and not many more choices. She did a pretty good BBBJ, long and sensuous.Are you serious? She got mad at me when I told her I wanted her to come stay with me. Didn't mention anything about money or bar fine. She wanted me to buy her a drink and I made her get water.

Kman1
10-12-11, 05:23
Are you serious? She got mad at me when I told her I wanted her to come stay with me. Didn't mention anything about money or bar fine. She wanted me to buy her a drink and I made her get water.How long ago was this? You should go now. Well, the first night she wouldn't budge below 2k, kind of telling me "look at me. Don't you think I am worth it?". I did not buy it. Next night a little early it was raining and things were slow. I walked by and again made my offer of 1. 5k and told her I am off to the Casino if she won't take it. She said no, I started walking, then she probably consulted with the other chicas who would have advised her to take it "cmon, he is nice, whats your problem", I have personally heard that stuff myself. So she came running behind me and the deal was struck. Actually I was a little tired and did not finish easy. It was a hell of a sweaty session and she was pretty accommodating after quite a long BJ. Well not to be rude or rubbing it in, people change, from then to now she may have changed and started to get into the game. And again on the flip side, there are so many fish in the pond, no point in getting stuck on her, not worth it. I did over pay at 2K peso total. Much better deals available later at night on the main drag.

Kman1
10-12-11, 05:36
How long ago was this? You should go now. Well, the first night she wouldn't budge below 2k, kind of telling me "look at me. Don't you think I am worth it?". I did not buy it. Next night a little early it was raining and things were slow. I walked by and again made my offer of 1. 5k and told her I am off to the Casino if she won't take it. She said no, I started walking, then she probably consulted with the other chicas who would have advised her to take it "cmon, he is nice, whats your problem", I have personally heard that stuff myself. So she came running behind me and the deal was struck. Actually I was a little tired and did not finish easy. It was a hell of a sweaty session and she was pretty accommodating after quite a long BJ. Well not to be rude or rubbing it in, people change, from then to now she may have changed and started to get into the game. And again on the flip side, there are so many fish in the pond, no point in getting stuck on her, not worth it. I did over pay at 2K peso total. Much better deals available later at night on the main drag.On that note, I had a session with a very hot chica with a delicious booty named Sally at Boca. Found her on the strip at night and asked her to swing by Europa again later next day for a repeat session and she did, but I had just busted a nut and had to turn her down. She was even game to ride with me to Sosua. But since I got sick with stomach flu things did not pan out.

Unfortunately that night my phone / camera was dead as I forgot to take my charger. I later got a miniusb charger for 150pesos (which is a steal compared to US prices). Felt so bad not to get pics as this Sally chica was extermely hot with such a pretty face and a killer booty.

Anyone sessioned with her, know of any pics of her online? Would love to see them.

Mr Enternational
10-12-11, 19:56
How long ago was this? You should go now. Well, the first night she wouldn't budge below 2k, kind of telling me "look at me. Don't you think I am worth it?". I did not buy it. Next night a little early it was raining and things were slow. I walked by and again made my offer of 1. 5k and told her I am off to the Casino if she won't take it. She said no, I started walking, then she probably consulted with the other chicas who would have advised her to take it "cmon, he is nice, whats your problem", I have personally heard that stuff myself. So she came running behind me and the deal was struck. Actually I was a little tired and did not finish easy. It was a hell of a sweaty session and she was pretty accommodating after quite a long BJ. Well not to be rude or rubbing it in, people change, from then to now she may have changed and started to get into the game. And again on the flip side, there are so many fish in the pond, no point in getting stuck on her, not worth it. I did over pay at 2K peso total. Much better deals available later at night on the main drag.September 1, 2011, 11pm There were not many fish in the pond that night. Of all the girls on the block she was about the best thing going. If she was in Sosua I wouldn't even have given her a look.

Spike700
10-13-11, 03:21
On that note, I had a session with a very hot chica with a delicious booty named Sally at Boca. Found her on the strip at night and asked her to swing by Europa again later next day for a repeat session and she did, but I had just busted a nut and had to turn her down. She was even game to ride with me to Sosua. But since I got sick with stomach flu things did not pan out.

Unfortunately that night my phone / camera was dead as I forgot to take my charger. I later got a miniusb charger for 150pesos (which is a steal compared to US prices). Felt so bad not to get pics as this Sally chica was extermely hot with such a pretty face and a killer booty.

Anyone sessioned with her, know of any pics of her online? Would love to see them.Which one do think is the best for fun and chicas, Dominican or Panama. I've been to Sosua several times and Santo Domingo twice, but I never been to Panama. Your opinion would be appreciated.

TomJackin
10-13-11, 06:24
Which one do think is the best for fun and chicas, Dominican or Panama. I've been to Sosua several times and Santo Domingo twice, but I never been to Panama. Your opinion would be appreciated.I would pick the DR over Panama any day of the week, month, or year. I spent one night there and blew it out like a damn sailor; money included. The plus side of Panama, are the freaking hot Colombians that work in the city. The down side are the prices they charge. If you are looking for hot Colombians, go to Columbia!

Here is the trip report that I posted:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1894-Panama-City/page13

Go to the DR!

Kman1
10-15-11, 13:52
Which one do think is the best for fun and chicas, Dominican or Panama. I've been to Sosua several times and Santo Domingo twice, but I never been to Panama. Your opinion would be appreciated.I would go with DR, specifically Sosua. For every 3 trips I make to DR, I would make one to Panama or Costa Rica just to mix it up. There is so much more to choose from at DR and much better value for your money. You have to get lucky to find a GFE at Panama whereas in DR its almost a given. The only other reason I would go to Panama are the Casinos since I like to gamble, and Veneto is ideal for both hobbies.

Eastwood777
10-16-11, 13:40
Petra, pili, prince, yuli and yulisaSuch pretty girls. Where can I find them?

Kman1
10-19-11, 05:27
I would go with DR, specifically Sosua. For every 3 trips I make to DR, I would make one to Panama or Costa Rica just to mix it up. There is so much more to choose from at DR and much better value for your money. You have to get lucky to find a GFE at Panama whereas in DR its almost a given. The only other reason I would go to Panama are the Casinos since I like to gamble, and Veneto is ideal for both hobbies.Actually there are Casinos in DR too, but if you are a serious and / or an advantage player you will clearly see the deficiencies in the DR games. I mean the house rules on games like BlackJack, Roulette, etc at DR are really unfavorable to the player compared to Panama which has some of the best rules on earth (maybe some or few Asian casinos can beat it). At Boca Chica Hamaca they have a no limit Poker table but I am starting to suspect the game as they let their own employees, promoters play there (they got me for good there as I am noobee at Poker).

These two were good GFE's during my stay at Panama City (both non Colombian, one from Peru and other Panamian) , there were couple of other good providers but they were hardcore, looked like been in the game too long.

You should get a good feel of DR vs Panama just from reading the respective boards on ISG. DR board is mostly active, lively and vivacious. Panama is anemic, cold and sporadic. Hehe.

Doc Simp
11-02-11, 09:48
How did you you or do you go about meeting college non pros?

There's always pros & cons when you go with a non pro. Here's a University student I pulled from one of the schools in Santo Domingo winter 2010. She had a great personality, shy, beautiful long hair I loved to grab, seemed she would make someone a good girlfriend. But, she knew sh*t about f*cking. It was so funny how she tried so hard to satisfy; she was so enthusiastic attempting to get in some positions. It was too funny to watch. Maybe if I lived in the DR, I would keep her and train her in the arts. But I got limited time on vacation. Also what turned me off half way through the night as we were doing the deed she started her period. And I thought she was just getting so wet because of my fantastic moves. LMAO! When I looked down, there was blood all over the sheets. She was so embarrassed that she took all the hotel sheets and hand washed them that night. I have to say that was a different experience. She wanted to hook up on other days with me but I had others to meet, no time. Sorry about the pics, they are not very clear. I took them with my cheap DR cell phone no flash.

Lopkx
11-14-11, 02:08
How did you you or do you go about meeting college non pros?Multiple ways, some of it has already been talked about before on the forum. For example Using social online sites to get to know girls prior to trip, hanging out where the girls hang out.

D Quick
11-16-11, 13:30
I have not posted on this site in years. I was a member when Jackson's site was called another forum. The site still recongizes my user name, but it shows no post for me. Well, there is only one way to change that.

These are a few pics from my last trip to Sosua during Halloween weekend. I think her name is Melisa.

D Quick
11-16-11, 22:12
This one name is Dari. She is a real freak. Found her in Sosua, but she is a campo girl.

D Quick
11-16-11, 22:18
The first girl's name is Estephanie. I met her walking on Dr Rosen. Was on the way to the beach, but I did get her number. I ran into her again outside of El Flow. This time, I took her back to the room. The sex was about average, but she is a cutie.

The second girl is Jamie. She works as a bartender at the Winner's Circle on Pedro Clesante. For those who do not know, most of the WC bartenders can be had, for the right price.

D Quick
11-16-11, 22:25
Ok. The first couple of pictures are of Passions girls. I did not pull the trigger on any of them. Had a small misunderstanding with another Passions girl, Yera. I will expand on what happened in my full report. I will post that in the Sosua thread.

The girl on the pole is Jar Jar. 18 year old, no kids. My wingman hit that one. My wing gave her a great review.

D Quick
11-16-11, 22:35
The first set of pics were taken in After One. (The pictures of Jar Jar were also taken in After One.) The one in the white is Dari. The light chica is Yani. Yani want to act like my Novia, see the last picture. I forgot the name of the girl in bed. She was a total waste of time. I will write about this later.

The funny part is that Yani is pretty teritorial, when it comes to me. She does not know that I have also been sleeping with Dari. But then again, they are all putas.

Kman1
11-17-11, 05:51
Nice pics DQ. I am there next week and hope to see some of them. Need to check out After one, usually there is not a need to look beyond Classico's.

Is there any daytime action in the streets? You picked up Estapanie during the day right? Yes most cute chicas, it gets to their head and the service sucks. Thanks for the heads up, she will only be ST if I pick her at all. Also I read somewhere there are Russian girls in La Passion. Is that true?

Lorenzo
11-17-11, 07:48
This one name is Dari. She is a real freak. Found her in Sosua, but she is a campo girl.Thanks for the great pics. What is a campo girl?

TomJackin
11-17-11, 08:52
Great pics DQ!

I'm looking forward to tapping this crazy chica when I return this Friday, please send your prayers; I'll need them!

DeepMmpactt; game is on!

SavePros321
11-17-11, 10:33
The first set of pics were taken in After One. (The pictures of Jar Jar were also taken in After One.) The one in the white is Dari. The light chica is Yani. Yani want to act like my Novia, see the last picture. I forgot the name of the girl in bed. She was a total waste of time. I will write about this later.

The funny part is that Yani is pretty teritorial, when it comes to me. She does not know that I have also been sleeping with Dari. But then again, they are all putas.Thanks for the photo drop D Quick and looking forward to reading your trip report!

D Quick
11-17-11, 13:37
Great pics DQ!

I'm looking forward to tapping this crazy chica when I return this Friday, please send your prayers; I'll need them!

DeepMmpactt; game is on!Is that Patricia in this pic? I see the tatoo and dimples in the back.

I never got around to her, but my wing picked her up in After One.

D Quick
11-17-11, 14:01
Thanks for the great pics. What is a campo girl?The direct translation of campo is "field". When a dominican says they are from the campo, they mean that they are from the country. (vs the city). In the campo, they often do not have electricity and sometimes not running water. I have been told that you can find the most beautiful girls in the campo. They may have never seen a gringo and do not realize how beautiful they are. But you need a 4x4 to even access areas like this and a good guide who knows the terain.

D Quick
11-17-11, 14:25
Nice pics DQ. I am there next week and hope to see some of them. Need to check out After one, usually there is not a need to look beyond Classico's.

Is there any daytime action in the streets? You picked up Estapanie during the day right? Yes most cute chicas, it gets to their head and the service sucks. Thanks for the heads up, she will only be ST if I pick her at all. Also I read somewhere there are Russian girls in La Passion. Is that true?The daytime action has been very light, since the crackdown last December. Most chicas wait until night to come out. I would advise everybody to get a DR cell. Get numbers and give out your number at night. By the third day of this, your phone will ring non-stop during the day. I hang at the beach and walk the side streets during the day. I get lucky and run into some, but I meet most chicas at night.

I have not seen any Russian girls in Passions. You can always ask the owner, Peter. I have heard that Cabarette clubs are the place to find some. But be prepared to spend $$$.

Kman1
11-18-11, 04:24
The direct translation of campo is "field". When a dominican says they are from the campo, they mean that they are from the country. (vs the city). In the campo, they often do not have electricity and sometimes not running water. I have been told that you can find the most beautiful girls in the campo. They may have never seen a gringo and do not realize how beautiful they are. But you need a 4x4 to even access areas like this and a good guide who knows the terain.That reminds me of the mountain girls on the mountain road between Sosua and Santiago. Would they be 'campo'?