PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2004 Photo Gallery

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
08-18-03, 17:14
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Admin
08-18-03, 17:19
Elizabeth from EDSA

Admin
08-18-03, 17:20
Jing from Dimples-01

Admin
08-18-03, 17:20
Jing from Dimples-02

DataMater
08-26-03, 11:01
Elaine from AC

DataMater
08-26-03, 11:08
Jane from AC

Intransit
08-29-03, 04:47
How old is Elaine? 50?

Three I
08-30-03, 03:44
God dam that was some sad sh't! I wanted to cry! But I didn't!

DayNight
08-31-03, 09:45
datamater
What is AC? Is it some home for the aged?

Iahnrt
08-31-03, 10:01
AC means Angeles City, Philippines.

It's a dump of a city but it can be fun for mongering. The food is just as bad as this run down place. Do yuorself a favor and visit Pattaya or Phuket, Thailand. The only good thing going for the P.I. is that the girls are real sweethearts.

Adventurous1
08-31-03, 10:34
Originally posted by DayNight
datamater
What is AC? Is it some home for the aged?

I believe that would be "Angeles City" if you are serious but could certainly understand how you were swayed into the geriatric direction.

AsiaTraveler2
09-02-03, 13:41
The pics are not representative of the girls in AC. The majority are in the 19-21 year old range. Someone obviously wants to discourage others from visiting their playground. The Thai girls still top the AC girls in looks, but there's enough variety in AC to meet your needs and it's only going to cost you $20 US.

AT2

Three I
09-02-03, 19:05
Everyone tells me that Thai women are the most attractive honey's in Asia. That maybe true but the filipina's I have met in the state's are the sweetest treats around. They seem so sincere and caring I wish American girls were like that.

Intransit
09-03-03, 00:13
I've never had a great sexual experience in Thailand, although I've had some terrific sex with Thai girls outside of Thailand (saunas in Macau). The Filipinas, yikes, they fuck my brains out every time. Of my top five fucks, at least three are from the Pines, if not four.

Trihunter
09-20-03, 00:30
Judging by the geriatric photos, I'd say that the member posting the pics didn't do it to dissuade mongers from a trip to AC.
Who in their right mind would get women like that naked so they could take the pics?
I recognize the room as being in the Orchid so the location is authentic!

Here's my theory...
He arrives in AC. Looks generally confused - didn't do much research (such as in WSG) before going. Walks into a small bar on Santos Street. Is either drunk beforehand or gets drunk. Mamasan recognizes him as a cherry and decides to go for him herself. Charges 500p.
He figures 500p is the going rate so turns down any younger, attractive girls that barfine at 1000p. Mamasan shows up later with her older sister....

Sun Devil
09-20-03, 02:07
Intransit:

I am just wondering what the reason is for the Filipina women to be able to fuck so much better than their Thai counterparts. Is it the culture or just the techniques that they learned? If it's the culture, then Filipinos, both men and women, should be known as some of the best lovers in the world.

Osakagin
09-20-03, 06:40
Trihunter,

A good theory about those "grab a granny photos", backed up by a very nice pic. of some quality puss. Any chance of posting her name and the bar she works in??

I would like to look her up on my upcoming visit to AC next month.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Osakagin.

Intransit
09-22-03, 18:14
Sundevil,

That's a very interesting question.

Filipino men do have the reputation for being the only men in Asia more interested in women than money, so there must be something to that.

As for the women, my guess is that they are much more romantic, they want to be swept off their feet and in many cases, many of the girls who are hooking are hoping to find a husband in the process. The Thai girls seem much more focused on doing it for whatever reason they're doing it in the first place, like feeding their kid or their family. Filipinas do have a reputation for being clingy, possessive and jealous, and some people just can't stand the accent. That said, I'll take the Filipinas over the Thai girls any day.

Trihunter
09-22-03, 19:29
Osakagin;
Wish I could help you. The picture was taken in March during a wet t-shirt competition at Kokomo'z in Angeles. I was one of the lucky judges and enjoyed being straddled and fondled by about 50 girls over a pleasant afternoon. Part of the benefits of judging was unlimited drinks so I was pretty wasted by the end of the competition.
The photo posted is the winner. Quite a few guys came up to me afterwards and congratulated me on the choice. They said some of the earlier winners were nothing to write home about. This is because the judging had more to do with how well the girl stroked your dick than what they actually looked like.
In Angeles, they have SOB nights once or twice a week. SOB stands for "Sons Of Baccus" and is a multi bar competition. Good place to go to see the talent all in one place. I've included a shot of a nice 20- something ass from an SOB night.

Trihunter

chacho
09-25-03, 02:10
Sundevil,

Greetings! I agree with what you said about philipina women fuking better than thai and other asian women. I think the reason being: When you look at their history,you find that thier country is the foremost asian country that's been exposed to western culture. The US occupied the philipines for decades and Spain ruled the Philipines for hundreds of years and there was alot of mixing etc..

So now-a-days you tend to find that the bulk of Philipinos have European Spainish blood, first & last names. Not to mention that they have that latin fire, lust & high sex drives. It's often been said that Philipinos are actually more like latinos than they are asians, if that makes any sense!

Whatever the case, I just love philipina women. I was stationed in Subic Bay for about 2 years, had a few relationships, one night stands etc.. with them and found Philipina women to be diamonds-in-the-rough. The best of both worlds! I mean, women with a lot of traditional values at the same time-tigers in bed, that fuck like bunny rabbits.

Cheers!

chacho

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports. Thanks!

Pinay Lover
09-25-03, 20:43
Intransit,

You got that right about Filipinas being cling, jealous and possesive. And they do love to be swept off their feet, too. As for why they are so good in bed? Maybe it is their way of saying this is what you can have anytime if you pick me as your wife.

More than several occassions I have said to myself that I had the best fuck and even got sucked dry only to find another come along to out do the last girl and screw my brains out. Can't say that about Thai women that for sure.

Sensi
09-30-03, 09:41
Alright - This happens to be a revenge PIC. Caught this chick up in a few lies and had to get even. Her name is Jocelyn a.k.a. 'Shane'. A decent lay, but if her mouth is moving, she's lying (as with many of these little half-monkeys we call 'beauties'). Don't mean to be so harsh. Hope you all enjoy the PICs.

Sensi
09-30-03, 09:43
And now for #2.

Sensi
09-30-03, 09:44
And finally, #3.

GoodEnough
10-10-03, 08:33
I am about to go to Davao for about a month and need to know anything anyone can tell me about hotspots, places to avoid, local prices, etc. There's no useful information in the Davao folder, so I thought I would take a stab here. Thanks for anything you can tell me.

Lalake
10-11-03, 08:48
I would avoid the whole island ! I am dead serious. It is very dangerous there, especially if you are white and/or American.
You can read the info on the US State Dept's webpage:
here is a sample:

"Terrorist groups do not distinguish between official and civilian targets. Four Americans have died in incidents related to terrorism in the Philippines during the past year.

Terrorist attacks continue in the Philippines, particularly in Mindanao. Since February 2003 bombings have claimed many lives and injured hundreds throughout Mindanao. These incidents included a bombing at the international airport in Davao on March 4, 2003, which killed at least 20 people, including one American, and injured over 140 others. The Government of the Philippines condemned these bombings as acts of terrorism. Other explosive devices have been discovered and defused prior to detonation in these and other areas of Mindanao."

I recommend that if there is someone you want to see in Davao that you fly her(?) up to Manila, or at least to Cebu.

if that is not strong enough warning....good luck...stay in low profile.
Lalake
ps..this posting doesn't belong in the PHOTO section.

GoodEnough
10-13-03, 08:14
Lalake:

Thanks. I have no choice about going but I'll keep a low profile and I apologize for posting this on the photo page but was afraid you might not see it if I put it on the Davao page.

Porker
10-26-03, 00:17
emailing one of you guys asking for money, to be sure! one of the great things about staying at kokomoz hotel was the in room computer w/ high speed 'net access. letting a chick check her email after a round or two was probably more appreciated than any tip!

Porker
10-26-03, 00:27
The girl in the mirror from the previous pic:

Porker
10-26-03, 00:30
Do NOT spend a cent on this girl! One of the worst fucks I have ever had. Her name is Linda, she was a waitress at Nero's. Great tits, though...

Dragon Slayer
11-14-03, 19:07
My first photo contribution to the forum. Many more to come.

Dragon Slayer
11-16-03, 23:16
Here is another photo for you guys. A nightclub singer I know in Philippines. Still need to get my Photos from Aug in Shenzhen, China and Oct in Manila/Cebu, Philippines scanned.

Ganoosh
11-20-03, 23:09
Sensi:

Sad (but true) commentary --- "Filipinos and Lying"

They learned from the best, The Marcos'

Translated in to Native American, the word 'Marcos' equates to "Bad-Ventriloquist-Can-See-@ssh0le-Moving"

Cheers,

JFX

GoodEnough
11-29-03, 13:54
This is a response to lalake's post regarding the dangers of being in Davao. As an American who lives here, I can tell you that the statements made by the US Department of State are hugely exaggerated. Davao is, in general, quite safe, and in our 8 years of operation here we've not had a single problem with either expatriate or Filipino employees. I take taxis everywere, at any hour of the day or night, and I've never felt threatened, nervous, or the slightest bit apprehensive. In my opinion, white foreigners are much more at risk in Manila than here. The problems in Mindanao are largely restricted to conflict-affected areas which are far from Davao. Warning people away from here is a bit like talling people to stay away from New York because there have been some problems in Detroit.

Pinay Lover
11-29-03, 22:28
To add to Goodenough's comments,

Zamboanga, Sultan Kuldurat, Cototbato are the few places to avoid when in Mindanao. This is where most of the conflicts and fighting is going on. Any of the provinces towards Malaysia are the one's to avoid with great care. The US State Department and CIA reports are off and seems outdated.

But, this comment should really be in a different topic thread.

Sorry, guys.

Columpuss
12-01-03, 11:10
JFX

Sorry bud! I recommend that you should stay home, put a dead bolt on your door and rot there. I'm not Phillipino, I've been there many times, I find the most wonderful people there, even the bar girls. I live in the US, and I would gladly give up my citizenship to live there where people are real, and friendly. There are bad apples everywhere you go, usually, people attract to the same kind. That's what happened to you bud. I hope that you would change yourself before venturing out that door.

Goodenough

General assumptions usually take people no where but to the doors of their houses. Unfortunately, a few bad apples in Mindanao destroyed the tourism industry in the Phillipines. I'm glad that you're one of the few ones out there proving to the world that most of the island is safe.

Thank you

Jkt After Dark 2
12-02-03, 03:50
To: All mongers in this thread

I understand some mongers in this thread are very optimistic persons. But, we have to understand. That this is a different part of the world where life is cheap and kidnap for ransom happens all the time.

There are fractions of Islamic militias, international/regional/local terorist network, pro government militia, politicians & businessmen private armies, gun runner gangs, kidnap for ransom gangs, drugs gangs, gun for hire gangs, police, military, etc. It is a mess.

The funny things. I noticed in conflicts in every corner of the world, Communist and Islamic powers always used Kalasnikov. But, in the Philippines, these people use American arms like M-16, M-50, M-60, etc. Think about Commie or Islamic guerillas who carry M-16.

I am sure you know friendship is a politic too. I went to school with many young characters of these clans. I stayed with a family who maintained around 100 heavily armed goons for their haciendas and common houses. I speak a little Tagalog, Visaya/Cebuano, and Illonggo. Personally, I have the ball to play around in Mindanao. But, what is manageable for me might not be manageable for others.

I don't advice Caucasians to travel to Mindanao. If, you decide to go there. Then take a good care of yourself. Unlike in some part of the world, kidnap for ransom bandits in the Philippines don't share the ransom with the kidnap victims.

Cheers
Jakarta After Dark the born again Satanist

Marconista
12-02-03, 16:33
Gents,

May I suggest that we keep this thread for the purpose it is stating: Photo Gallery.

Other issues of interest can be posted in the relevant forums or in the General Info-thread.

Peace...

Jkt After Dark 2
12-03-03, 05:35
To: Marconista

I think you are right with this thread purpose. Sorry for swerving from this purpose. I just don't want to see any of the ho mongers in this forum becomes a victim of these non sense violence.

Cheers
Jakarta After Dark the born again Satanist

Columpuss
12-03-03, 10:18
Sorry! Maybe this not the right forum, but while we are at it, just some healthy debates, won't kill anybody, bare this us won't you guys?

JAD

Very optimistic, but also a realist. I live in a country with the highest homocidal rate in the world and a region where serial killers are plenty, a couple of kidnappings are nothing comparing to the "great US of A" which is where I am from. Maybe many of you are from Australia or Sweden where there are less violence. The Phillipines is a child's playground compares to the US. My theory, killings in the "underdeveloped countries" are viewed as less civilized. The US department of state forgot to warn people of the most dangerous country in the world to visit, which is its own.

ManonsanBoy
12-03-03, 22:55
Hey guys, the girls, stupid.

GoodEnough
12-29-03, 01:37
Columpuss:

The expatriate community here in Davao is small, but reasonably diverse with representatives from all over Western Europe and other countries as well. It's notably lacking in American representation however. This suggests that Americans in general may be reacting to the "political and social instability" which, according to the web site of the US State Department characterizes the place. The result of the fear thus engendered is a huge reluctance, on the part of traditional American investment sources, to take any risks in Mindanao in general and Davao in particular. Yet, as you indicated, the so-called level of violence here pales in comparison with some urban areas---such as Washington DC---in the United States. The tragedy is that, with lack of foreign investment, few economic opportunities are created, which prompts more social unrest, which contributes to the potential for more violence.

Fortunately however, both the US and the Japanese Governments are investing heavily in development programs in Mindanao. Perhaps such government investments will precipitate more private sector risk taking.

Tasty1
12-29-03, 06:28
Mongers Bro: This is supposed to be photo Gallery section. Am I confused or the rest of you are in the wrong section? Please enlighten me.

Dragon Slayer
01-04-04, 03:09
Tasty 1:

About fucking time somebody spoke up. Armchair mongers, you can do all your chattering and "dreaming" elsewhere in the forum. Leave this section for what it was intended , PHOTOS. Do you understand? Ni dong mah? Wakarimasuka? Cowchai mai na krap? Comprende seniors?

Last actual posting here of photos was by me two months ago. If you are not "getting any" okay. Cry about it elsewhere and leave this section for those of us who are and wish to post some photos.

I will be celebrating Trip # 75 to SE Asia the end of this month. Also, my birthday for the first time in 9 years in Phils. All are welcome. Check postings in Cebu, Manila, Makati for when/where.

Now for what this is intended. Another photo of a lovely Filipina.

Member #2984
01-04-04, 12:08
Here's a beautiful girl I had an "experience" with last month (Dec.)! I stayed in Makati at 5-star Hotel but brought her in from the province because the ladies in Makati think they command a higher price. I have/had news for them on this day. (the whole week actually) This girl has an absolutely flawless body. Sweetheart and GFE all the way, all night long and only 1500Peso/night and a helluva LBFM. I have her digits but I'm her only one, (so she says) but says she has digits if interested. Gave BBJ, FS(Sin Condom) DFK! She was growing attached to me by the 4th day so had to lay her off for a week. Then we went at it again.

Member #2984
01-04-04, 12:17
Here's another girl I had shipped in via luxurious 125peso jeepney limousine ride from the province to my Makati hotel from Baclaran, just north of MNL, between A.C. and Q.C. Very nice breasts I must admit and as well a great experience. I'm not usually a breast type man but boy were these gems supple! Don't go to massage places and pay those outrageous prices when you can pay their way to come to you, totally enjoy themselves, and enjoy yourself too at a fraction of the cost and ALL NIGHT LONG! (It's a win win situation for her and you) I too have a friend in the Philippines who will assist you.

Member #2984
01-04-04, 17:19
Here's the other imported Filipina. It must not have come over on the previous posting.

Diver69
01-04-04, 20:22
#1497,

Wow! How did you find jm? Amazing body on her!

I think you forgot to include the pic in your last post.

Dragonslayer,

Diver69 here, Where did you find that cute filipina? Wow.

Hey, enjoy your next trip bud. I'm stuck in the great white north for the next little while.

Here's Mika, you remember her from Club Exotica?

you can see the rest at
http://ca(dot)groups(dot)yahoo(dot)com*******diver69a/

click on photo

Member #2984
01-04-04, 21:06
Of all places I actually found JM prior to arriving in MNL. through Asia Friend Finder. I had a subscription for one month (which I usually don't do) and got the lowdown on her, called her many times, and hooked up with her while I was there! Man what a hottie she is. We stay in full contact now. Wants me to buy her a diamond ring though (you can't imagine why HUH?). She just turned 19. I'm not familiar with your girl from Club Exotica. I don't do the clubs so often in Makati because of their ridiculous cover chgs., drink prices, and food prices. I always head down from my 5-Star New World Renaissance Hotel, catch a cheapass jeepney, (coz taxis are all ripoffs-never met a taxi which had a working meter, LOL-So they all claim by gently tapping on the box as IF it's not working) and go to Malate area for good times and IF I'm horny, actually very horny bring back a lady! I don't really enjoy Pasay bars 'coz of MAMASANS and their shit. Freelance in Malate or Discoteques in Malate are great pickup joints and no BARFINE!

This pic of tits is of latest hottie iI had in Yamagato, JP. A WHOPPING 30000jpy coz I can't speak Japanese. Oh well! One of my few monger splurges.

Diver69
01-05-04, 23:53

Actually, Club Exotica is in Cebu - I was posting that part for DragonSlayer. We met at the club back in December.

So, jm is from Manila? Would you like to share her contact? Would love to meet her on my next trip....would even go over to Manila just to meet her. I usually just go through Cebu.

Dragon Slayer
01-06-04, 23:56
Diver 69,

Hi Pal. The lady's name is Diana. A nightclub singer. I will be back Jan 24 in Makati. Celebrate my birthday in a few places, including SHenzhen, China. See you in the Spring, say in Shanghai?

Here is a photo of a lady friend of mine in China. Guys in Shenzhen section never responded to any of my postings for "drinking/mongering pals' on my last trip so they do not deserve a view of this Honey.

Dragon Slayer
01-08-04, 02:13
SecretAsianMan?

5 Star Hotel and then a jeepney? Right! Sure you have been to the Phils? Law requires ALL taxis to have working meters. I am in the Phils (really there) 5-7 separate times a year. I take taxis everywhere, Manila/Makati, Cebu, Davao, CDO, Iligan, all over Leyte and they always have the meters working for me. No I don't dress like a "local pinoy" but the tall, young, American Executive/Business Owner I am.

To answer your other comments: Yes, I DO SPEAK Thai and Japanese. A few of the guys here have met/travelled with me and will vouch for this. All you had to say to the 30,000 Yen lady was "Eye, gomenasai. Annattawa takaie des". Price would have come down quite a bit.

You could learn something from a lot of us here. Not simply Sex Tour Mongers. A lot of us have Graduate Degrees and Professional careers.

Diver69
01-08-04, 05:15
D-Slayer,

VERY nice...

Spring is out....Can;t afford to go more than once a yr. Have fun though. And take more pics.

Amboy812
01-08-04, 09:16
Hi guys,
Just got back from the Pines. Here's a little taste of what i experienced. Enjoy, I wish I was back.

I met this girl at LA Cafe, but I think she works at bar in Baclaran.

Dragon Slayer
01-08-04, 20:58
Diver 69,

Hi Pal. Read about the Cathay Pac deal and let me know if you want to join me later this year. Goes for all my pals here. I promised you another photo of Diana and thought the guys might enjoy it also. No nudes of her. Girl in China with the nice tits will be with me again this Feb 1 for my birthday celebration. I have full nudes of her but I promised not to post those here (have to show them to you when we meet up).

Here is Diana again. See some of you in 2+ weeks.

Lalake
01-09-04, 03:50
Wow !!

Amboy...that is one beautiful filipina...!! thanks

Member #2984
01-09-04, 07:37
Got another pic. Clean of JM.

She sent this one to me. Man she's a sweet piece of candy.

Quality isn't so good but again it's a pic. I'm purchasing a better camera for my upcoming trip.

Member #2984
01-09-04, 07:38
Oh here's my personal pic if you're interested in competing for the ugliest monger on this website.

Member #2984
01-09-04, 08:05
One more pic of JM. Slim and TRIM!

Kencal MD
01-19-04, 03:39
This is Remy from Manila. She was very nice and kind of submissive. Great service at a very reasonable rate!

Kencal MD
01-19-04, 03:42
Remys' rear view. Cute!

Lalake
01-20-04, 12:18
Remy is hot. Not sure where you met her. But, Remy's rear looks a lot like her mother !

cheers,

JT
01-20-04, 22:23
Thanks for the pics guys. I may go to the PI next November. It is a toss right now between the PI and LOS.

Gamer XTC
01-20-04, 22:27
I like Remy's front view better also. :P

BC Tim
01-23-04, 07:50
Here is a girl that I picked up in the mall near Cherry Bolssoms Hotel in Manila.

Her name was Salvation from Illo Illo City, down South from the main island.

A great lay, who took it any way I wanted her to.

Ken,
Sorry Photo was under exposed. Used a 35mm with no flash support.

BC Tim
01-23-04, 07:52
Here is is my Manila Salvation again. Doing what she loves to do, taking it all.

Enjoy,

Ken

Flying Scotsman
01-23-04, 19:58
Great pics BC Tim...come on guys - some of you out there must have more pics..!! Watch out for mine mid FEB :)

Flying Scotsman

Dragon Slayer
01-24-04, 11:06
BC Tim,

Great photos. Use 800 mm fuji film and hold your haands perfectly still for great photos without light. But try to always have plenty of light. I always fuck with all the lights on. If the lady is shy, I have the guys in the Hotel come down to watch. Shuts her up fast about the lights on.

Here is a photo that was sent to me this morning by a lady i the Mindanao I know, age 25, sixe 37C (ya that's right). Her way of telling me to get to Dumaguete or my birthday this trip (read my Dumaguete post to learn more).

Okay, I know I will get a dozen Pm's saying what is her name/phone # or "I fucked her already". Ya right losers. Get a life.

See everybody next week in Manila, Cebu, Davao and Dumaguete (for sure). Then off to Hong Kong and Shenzhen, China.

DS

NoCBJ4Me
02-04-04, 08:22
This is a photo taken about 4 yrs ago. Does anyone remember this hot little spinner? I remember I tried to barfine her on my last night in Manila but the red tide was in. She has a spanish look to her, which I like. Maybe she was from the Visayas?

This photo was taken at Vixens on Roxas Blvd. I don't know if the place is still there.

Too many women, not enough time.

Sir Charles
02-07-04, 18:54
nocbj4me,

The babe in that picture was so fine that you got me to join this forum, I have been lurking for years! So many guys post pics of ugly babes and think the women are hot!. Thanks for representing the PI in all its glory. You are so right, so many women so little time!

Charles

NoCBJ4Me
02-09-04, 07:56
Sir Charles!

Welcome to WSG! No go forth, conquer, take nude pictures and post 'em!

Too Many Women, Not Enough Time.

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:02
Okay mongers to Philippines and LOS here's a few from my last stint in late January to A.C. As I was saying earlier A.C. is spectacular. I hooked these chicks from the Flamingo Club at the Orchid Inn. 3 girls all night, 25 lady drinks (10 of them for mamasans) and all for less than a Ben Franklin. This is why I keep returning to A.C. and Philippines. Granted I still love LOS Thailand but prices are going crazy over there. Enjoy.

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:20
Analyn

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:21
Sandwiched

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:23
Li'l chunk on left but what a fucker. Beautiful girl with nicely exposed tit Analyn on the right. Analyn was my favorite passionate type girl/lover!

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:24
Happier Analyn with her exposed breast.

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:25
Oh I luv you Mr. Invisible!

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:30
Oreo Sandwiched again. Rachelle on the left was a spectacular fuck. Analyn on the right loved to Make LOVE!

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:50
Girls

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:52
Cutie Analyn. Notice the see though mess top. Nice

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:52
More flirting.

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:54
God this is my favorite photo of Analyn Nice supple 34B breasts. No children and fresh baby skin. Whew!

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:55
Three Peas in a Pod!

Member #2984
02-16-04, 05:57
Rachelle, all content after I satisfied her, AGAIN!

Member #2984
02-16-04, 06:01
Well that's all for the time being. I am returning to LOS and Philippines 27Mar- 9Apr if any of you are planning to go. Glad to pal around with any of you and show you around the town. I'm not a pro tourist but after returning to the Philippines more than two dozen times I've found a lot to be found. Have digs for Analyn.

Porker
02-23-04, 09:21
Angeles City girl doing a blow job shot (costs about 2 bucks for the drink -- can take her all night for 18 bucks too), 1 of 100+ pics from latest trip. Most of report is done, will post more here when I get a chance. Can PM me or email at [Email address deleted by Admin] for info on full report.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Marconista
03-08-04, 23:51
Adding a few pics from my last trip to Manila this feb04. The lady in question is a friend I have been out scuba-diving with that got somewhat attached to me :-)

She got some sexy undies and was happy when I "loved" them, wanting to take a few pix

Marconista
03-08-04, 23:52
another

Marconista
03-08-04, 23:53
Removed the undies hmmm..

Marconista
03-08-04, 23:55
I love this pic.
Having f**ked for a long time, she was all exhausted.

They dont make them amateurs to keep going like the energizer bunny. I guess we scandinavians that is used to exercise also outside of bed is more fit than most ladies in RP, unless they are pro's, and having this as their daily routine.

Looking forward to be back

Firedick
03-10-04, 04:55
Marco,

Are you sure that's "mini" and not Maxi ?!

Just play'n bro, don't get testy. :)

FD

Member #1005
03-25-04, 07:40
Sorry,

Just for the record only, picture of Angeles City after dark

(A non-sexual picture)

Juniour

Essi
04-09-04, 12:50
May I contribute my pic too.

From my last trip to Angeles.

Essi
04-09-04, 12:52
Another nice girl I had befor she shaved her pussy.

Essi
04-09-04, 12:53
And now after she shaved.

Link NL
04-09-04, 14:45
Cebu Alexis.

Link NL
04-22-04, 19:20
Black Hole action with Dinky.

Link NL
04-22-04, 19:21
Black Hole Cebu City.

Link NL
04-22-04, 19:22
Black Hole Cebu City.

Gene Simmons
04-29-04, 14:21
Jena from Bottoms.

Gene Simmons
04-29-04, 14:22
And one more from Jena.

Gene Simmons
04-29-04, 14:23
Jena, the third and last for today.

Jack Brice
05-03-04, 09:40
Girl from the Brown Sugar.

Now, she may not look like alot, but ol' girl was a little firecracker in bed. She woke me up to boom-boom, if you know what I mean. I got her at closing time simply because I lost track of time. Three shots of back from her; pretty good, considering it was nearly 6 am when we got to my room.

Jack Brice
05-06-04, 01:44
Two honeys from that karoake bar down blow row.

At 500p each, I took them to my room for 2 hours, and proceeded to get my moneys worth. The girls were funny and amusing. I say this because after I would switch to bang the other, the first would sit up and talk shit to her friend. That might throw some guys off, but I had fun with them. They finished off with a double BBBJ, and they didn't seemed hurried when we approached the 2 hour limit.

Spidey
05-07-04, 16:33
JB,

For the price of 1000ps (18 USD), who can complain, except maybe not lesbian action, only two girls. Well, I'll take it anyway, b/c two/threesomes are fun, and I love it.

I did that in AC, and there was no Lesbian action, but they suck on each other tits, with me sucking the other, while she was riding on me.

Intransit
05-11-04, 02:56
My personal porn star as mentioned in a Makati post.

Spidey
05-11-04, 08:04
Wow, gave me a hard-on on this picture. What a bod!

Jack Brice
05-12-04, 02:26
Two girls from the Treasure Island bar.

This bar is unique in that you amy choose a couple of girls to take upstairs (after you buy them a drink) and have them shower and go down on each other. I did just that and also 'helped' wash them. Then I figured the right thing to do, was take them back to the room and get them dirty again.

This first one goes by Maylin, and is a little hottie.

Jack Brice
05-12-04, 02:28
Two girls from Treasure Island.

This is the one in the background of the last pic.

Magic501
05-12-04, 08:30
Intransit,

The body on that woman is so fine, there's GOT to be a law against it!

Keep up the good work; my hat's off to you!

Intransit
05-13-04, 02:39
Here's another one for you guys, by popular demand.

Mookman
05-22-04, 11:37
I was really drunk and picked her up in Edsa Complex. I think she was 19, I forget her name.

Since I was too drunk for sex, I decided to take some pictures. I would rate her about a 5/10. I went to Edsa really late so all the Japanese guys picked up all the cuties.

On a side note, she told me an interesting story. She said she lost her virginity to a Japanese guy from the bar about 6 months before. The guy paid 60,000 pesos so $1200 to the girl and some to the mamasan, so I guess that kind of stuff is available there if you look and have the cash. When I asked her what she did with the money, she said she blew it all on a big screen TV, dvd player and other miscellaneous things. Didn't save any of the money.

Also, what would you guys rate this girl, just curious as to what the tastes are on this board.

Mook

Mookman
05-22-04, 11:47
Another of the girl below, more to come of others.

Mook

Mookman
05-22-04, 11:55
A girl I picked up at a Casa in Makati, not a real good looker, about 6/10 but she was really friendly and a nice girl. I think she was one of the first I picked up in the PI.

Mook

Mookman
05-22-04, 11:56
Same girl as below, close up of her goods.

Mook

Mookman
05-22-04, 11:58
Here's a girls I picked up in Cebu, 18, just did anal with her only, supposedly her first time, screamed a lot but KY works. She's about 6/10.

Mookman
05-22-04, 11:59
More of her. Enjoy.

Mookman
05-22-04, 11:59
This is the view I saw the most because her face was average.

Mookman
05-22-04, 12:00
Another view. Enjoy.

Sumart
05-22-04, 12:01
I like the girl from the casa in Makati. If everything is so nice as what is visible on this pic.

Do you have more pics of her? How much did you pay?

Sumart

Mookman
05-22-04, 12:02
Sorry guys for the low quality girls. I do have a lot of pictures of stunners I would rate a good 9 or 10 but because they are stunners I keep in touch with them and go see them every time I'm in the PI. So posting a picture of them will have my dick chomped off. My pictures are old as you can see from the dates.

If you want to trade personal pictures that aren't posted in public, send me a PM.

Mook

Big Jon
05-22-04, 12:19
The girl in mini-imga0022.jpg is IMHO a 10. I have been looking for a woman that I feel so stronly about. I would eat this girl's ass. She is the best I may have ever seen.

Magic501
05-22-04, 12:55
Mookman,

Good pics regardless of how old they are!

El Culion
05-22-04, 13:05
I’ve been in two minds whether to go to either LOS or the PI, but your minicebu2 and mini-imga 002 pictures definitely decided me. How much did you pay to get these beauties between the sheets and where can I meet them?

Sting229
05-22-04, 16:23
Here is a slutty little ***** from Carcar (south of Cebu).

I could not get her off my dick for 48 hours.

Spidey
05-22-04, 16:27
Mookman,

The one at Edsa is cute! I am bad at rating, but she is definitely passable.

Essi
05-22-04, 21:51
Hi Mookman and others,

Great pictures thanks.

I was in Manila and Angeles City and had fun too.

ESSI

Sting229
05-24-04, 12:00
I have Jenia's cellphone number if you guys want it. She is in Manila right now, but may be back in Cebu soon.

She loves to fuck and suck.

Mookman
05-24-04, 13:27
Hi Everyone,
For all the guys who PM'ed me asking for pictures, sorry guys, I asked that people PM me to trade pictures, meaning you send me your personal pictures and I send you mine, I'm sorry to say I'm not going to just send out pictures without anything in return.

Casa girls cost 2.5-3000p, I know that a normal rate is about 1000p for girls in general but the japanese have driven up the prices, there's no fighting it, it's too late. They ask for 5000p but their minimum for the most part seems to be in the 2.5-3000p range, so guys keep the prices reasonalbe, try to pay 2.5-3000p.

Big John, Spidey, El Culion,
I actually have about 30-40 minutes of video of that girl in the picture, that night like I said I was drunk and really did not feel like having sex, so I had her pose nude for me with the video camera doing spreads and what not, just filmed her naked talking to me and giving me a small show.

Stuart,
I haven't seen that girl over a year, look at the date of that picture, but I might have her phone number, she sent me a postcard and letter later asking for money because her mother has cancer, typical letter begging for cash, I would have to look for it. I used to give out my business card so she had my address. Unfortunately, I don't have video of her since that was before I bought my 3CCD DV camera.

With all the video footage I have, I can make my own mongering DVD.. haha.. of course I never would since they are personal movies. For the guys thinking about video, don't skimp on it, get a 3CCD DV one because in the end, quality really matters especially since the light is usually low, it'll look all nasty like the green Paris Hiltion video, now who wants that, I want full color.

Since this is the photo section and I teased you guys with the pictures of stunners that I said I have, here's a girl I meet once in awhile, no face though, she doesn't like me taking pictures of her face. She's a 9/10.

As you can see, my tastes are the lighter skin filipinas, either more spanish or chinese looking with firm bodies. In the picture, the girl has lighter skin, long hair, her face is cute as hell but not shown.

Also, I'll be taking another trip to the PI either June or July, don't know the details yet but this time I plan on going for fun, not for work, so PM me if you want to get together, I'm in my mid 20's.

Mook

El Culion
05-27-04, 22:16
Mook,

You're one lucky bastard! I envy you!

Pimpster
05-28-04, 16:23
Mook,

I will trade with you, but post a pic of a face shot? I wanna know what your taste are, I'm rather picky

Progman
06-01-04, 04:31
Pic 1 of 11

Progman
06-01-04, 04:32
Pic 2 of 11

Progman
06-01-04, 04:39
Pic 4 of 11

Progman
06-01-04, 04:40
Pic 5 of 11

Progman
06-01-04, 04:43
Pic 6 of 11

Progman
06-01-04, 04:44
Pic 7 of 11

Progman
06-01-04, 04:46
Pic 8 of 11

Progman
06-01-04, 04:47
Pic 9 of 11

Progman
06-01-04, 04:50
Pic 10 of 11

Progman
06-01-04, 04:51
Pic 11 of 11

Progman
06-01-04, 04:57
Another try at Pic 3 of 11 (different pic all together)

Macgoo
06-01-04, 06:18
Progman,

I can only imagine how good your private stash of pictures look. Good shots!

Taepo Dong
06-01-04, 08:43
Great Pics, Progman!

Spunky168

"The Original Taepo Dong"

Ever Ready
06-01-04, 09:38
Progman,

Just LURVE that pic 8 of 11. I'd take a dip in her pool anyday!

ER

Rev333
06-01-04, 11:50
Pic number 10 shows a great ass, but i gotta ask what the hell else is that in the pic, that has to be fake right, and if it is not what the hell is wrong with it.

Rev333

Progman
06-01-04, 13:51
Rev333,

That's a wooden ashtray shaped like a dildo. One of the girls in my group tried to shove it up this girl's ass. The discolorations are burnt marks.

...(prog)

Firedick
06-01-04, 14:48
Nice pics Prog. The shower scene, inside Flamingo ? I like the pool shot.

FD

Progman
06-02-04, 01:20
Shower scenes were from Treasure Island. The pool shot was in Big Lalaguna Beach in Oriental Mindoro (Puerto Galera).

...(prog)

Undray
06-02-04, 01:39
Prog

Hey man nice pics!

In pic 10, that wooden ashtray shaped like a dildo, looks more like a clapped dic*!

Un

Undray
06-02-04, 01:49
Prog,

Hey man nice pics!

In pic 10, that wooden ashtray shaped like a dildo, looks more like a clapped dic*!

Un

Progman
06-02-04, 05:53
pic 12... LasVegasLites' first barfine. He was a bit shy but this girl help him get over it real quick...

Progman
06-02-04, 05:55
Pic 13... Blowjob drinks at Blue Nile. This girl was hot but she was so dumb her brain fell out every time she opened her mouth. Oh, what the fuck... We're not there for the intellectual stimulation!

Progman
06-02-04, 05:57
Pic 14... A very nice waitress at Brown Sugar. She's a keeper if anyone is looking to settle down... NOT!

Progman
06-02-04, 06:02
Pic 15... This is my good friend Edith (location unknown at the moment). For those that recognize the ass - she's the one that had the wooden dildo shoved up it in an earlier post. She's a very cool chick. She's a three-holer and loves to swallow. Last I heard she was in Manila but I'm sure she'll show back up in Angeles. She'll probably start working at Tom Cats when she does return...

Progman
06-02-04, 06:06
Pic 16... I used to date this chick for awhile. The last reconnaissance report I got on her was that she was now working at dirty duck. Be sure to take her and another girl. She loves pussy almost as much as she loves cock. Better load up on the Viagra. She can fuck all night!

Progman
06-02-04, 06:09
Last, and definitely least - me! Sorry guys... I had to unload this pic. I charted a plane over Mount Pinatubo with LasVegasLites and Trihunter. It was a great diversion from all the pussy we were fucking all over town.

PurpleNGold
06-02-04, 12:29
Prog, between pics 15 and 16, you've rearranged my thinking. My next trip is to the PI

Ever Ready
06-02-04, 14:46
Progman,

Sounds like 15 & 16 together would be fun (to put it mildly!) You know, God should have given us more than one cock each! Why is it only women who were gifted with multiple orgasms? Great pics anyway.

ER

Firedick
06-02-04, 16:20
PnG,

You really should check it out. A plus is, these girls, for some reason, are not very photogenic. They're much cuter in person.

FD

Progman
06-03-04, 03:02
EverReady,

The girl in pic 8 is the same as pic 16... :)

...(prog)

Progman
06-03-04, 03:12
Guys,

Sorry, but that's it for my public pics. I have many more private pics but I can't post them because I'm sure the girl's would not be happy about that. The most revealing ones are from my fiancé (yeah, your read that right). I definitely don't want to release those pics... of course I think I sent one to FD (oops).

...(prog)

Member #3443
06-03-04, 05:53
Progman, is pic # 4 from the "Jungle?" If it is. The small girl with her tits being held is Janey. She usually hangs out with Apple and will go together with a guy. Janey is very tight. Apple gave me a BBBJCIM. Had them stay with me overnight.

Peso Guy
06-03-04, 08:30
Progman,

Thanks for the picture posts. Wow! Great to see some of those before picts of some of those girls.. a few of those picts are about 2 years old and wow have those girls changed! As a small world would have it, I was there at the Volcano Bar when you took that picture (9 of 11) Right after that picture you all went down to the Grand Opening of Lancelot Bar. That was 2 years ago. Unfortunately there are not many new girls in AC since that time. Too funny. What a small world.

Firedick
06-03-04, 16:18
Prog,

Your honeyko's butt is safe with me ! :)

Here are a couple of my former honey's.

I don't think she'd mind since she's annonymous.

The "PP" in the title stands for perfect puet !

FD

Firedick
06-03-04, 16:19
At Cappones in Zambales.

Enjoy,

FD

Progman
06-04-04, 03:58
FD,

Nice butts! I particularly liked the one in Zamables. Was she a local girl or did you bring her over from AC?

Salamat po.
...(prog)

PurpleNGold
06-04-04, 08:11
If #16 is not photogenic, then, in person, she'll cause me a heartattack. I gotta raise some capitol for a long vacation :)

Osakagin
06-04-04, 13:31
Hey Progman

Nice photos!

Any chance of a name for hot little chicky in pic. 16 as I am on my way to Angeles soon and I usually swing by the Dirty Dee for a look.

Cheers,

Osakagin

Progman
06-05-04, 04:36
Osakagin,

Her name is Anita. She works at Dirty Duck (next to Kokomos).

...(prog)

Lance Link
06-06-04, 03:12
That is a good warning Mr. P. As a long time lurker and new time member, I have to say it is always a small asshole few who ruin the party for everyone. However thanks for all those great shots!

Lance

Yella Man
06-06-04, 11:03
Hey Guys!

This is Carol. She was a waitress at one of the many clubs I went to in AC. Nineteen years old and full of energy. In fact, she pretty much chose me that night. The guys I was with said, "She's a winner!", so I had to give her a try. I found that with her youth, came a lot of inexperience. Fun, but nothing to brag about.

Travaholic

Yella Man
06-06-04, 11:04
Another of Carol.

Yella Man
06-06-04, 11:05
Nice picture of Carols ass!

Yella Man
06-06-04, 11:06
Feeling like a King! I love Angeles City!

Travaholic

Yella Man
06-06-04, 11:11
Her name is Malou, a waitress at one of the clubs in AC. A lot of times I never got around to picking a dancer because one of the waitresses caught my eye. She had some really good, wet pussy. Nice girl too.

Travaholic

Intransit
06-06-04, 13:08
Another girlfriend shot.

Firedick
06-08-04, 15:49
Prog,

Been outta town.

Thanks. Not a worker bee. Long time girl friend from AC. Never worked in the "industry".

FD

Randy Farang
06-11-04, 01:55
Hey, Malou who is that dog you're with?

Hehehe,

Randy

Anonymous
06-12-04, 00:58
This is one of the girls I met in Cebu before I shaved her.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:06
Guys,

Keep in mind all these pics I post were met on filipinaheart. This is the first girl I met on my first trip to the PI.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:08
Same girl in the first pic. Sorry its a little blurry.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:10
Met her in SM Mall in Manila. I was a freebie cuz she said she wanted to try black man. LOL! I obliged of course! Name is Sara.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:12
Sara again.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:16
Sorry fellas, going back and forth from different trips but enjoy the pics anyway. This is ysabel again. Notice her brand new tits? She told me she was "told" to get these in order to win a pageant!

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:17
My baby from cebu's left tit. Very nice I might say!

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:20
My cebu girl in the mirror checking herself out.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:22
Just freshly shaved and ready for action!

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:24
Non-nude of my cebu girl.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:26
Another non-nude, just giving you an idea of her body is all.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:28
One more photo!

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:30
Another shot of her pussy before she got the magic shave.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:32
Laying in bed posing.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:33
I love this shot. I wish it was nude!

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:35
Another filipinaheart girl.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:48
All the following are of Ysabel.

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:49
Ysabel photo #5

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:49
Ysabel photo #6

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:50
Ysabel photo #7

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:50
Ysabel photo #8

Anonymous
06-12-04, 01:51
Final one of my latest pics. Hope you all enjoyed. Will post more when I download them.

Porker
06-13-04, 03:55
Posted a few on the main board re: costs compared to Thailand, but thought I'd continue here.

Porker
06-13-04, 04:02
Angeles go-go dancer

Porker
06-13-04, 04:04
Another AC go go girl. They're not ALL cheap, as this one wanted the full barfine of 1K pesos for short time. At least she told me before we left.

Porker
06-13-04, 04:14
Below average tier go go girls onstage in A.C.

Porker
06-13-04, 04:19
NICE butt

Porker
06-13-04, 04:22
Above average AC go go girls onstage. Well, 2/3 anyway!

Intransit
06-14-04, 10:46
Another girlfriend photo.

Razzor
06-16-04, 12:13
A couple of ladies that were at the LA Cafe.

Razzor
06-16-04, 12:15
Lady from the LA Cafe.

Razzor
06-16-04, 12:17
Ladies from the LA Cafe.

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:24
Ester from Rascals in P. Burgos Street. I'm submitting her for the best ass in the Philippines contest.

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:26
Ester two

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:28
Ester 3, still in the jeans.

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:30
Ester 4

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:34
Ester 5

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:36
Ester 06

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:38
Ester 07

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:43
Finally, some semi nude pictures.

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:44
Ester 09. I really like this girls rear end.

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:47
Ester 10

Frequent Flier
06-20-04, 15:48
Last one of Ester. Other girls to come later.

Wambo
06-21-04, 11:56
Ester is a cutie, thanks. I hope you enjoyed. How could you not!

Wambo

Lance Link
06-22-04, 04:44
Hey FF!

Great shots!

Lance

Spider916
06-24-04, 00:09
Great photos FF.

Here is my entry for best butt in MNL.

Pics from my August 2002 trip.

Spider916
06-24-04, 00:11
Great photos FF.

Best butt 2.

Spider916
06-24-04, 00:12
3 cuties from Monatana on Burgos Street.

Anybody seen them recently?

Spider916
06-24-04, 00:12
The same 3 cuties from Monatana on Burgos Street.

Anybody seen them recently?

Frequent Flier
06-25-04, 00:39
Very nice Strato,

However, I like mine better. You know how it works. Your baby is the cutest baby in the ward, because it is your baby.

I did go to Montana. I think I did anyway. If not it was the place right beside it. It was a new bar and having a grand opening the next night. It had been opened for a few weeks, but had failed to have the grand opening party.

I'm waiting for next week when I return to the PI to be sure as I have a report I will do on the bar and a girl I took from there.

It is not a very glowing report so I would like to be sure which bar I was in.

FF

Stepen Worl
06-29-04, 07:52
Hey Gents,

Here is a shot from 20 years ago in Angelos City. I'm was a buttman before Buttman. Boofooed them both. The one was holding open the cheeks of the other. She even lubed her friends ass for me.

Hope this isn't too nasty for most of you. There were a few crybabies earlier when I posted similiar ass shots of Black and Mexican chicks. It wasn't hard to predict way back then the upcoming popularity of the female ass and anal sex. Now the near plethora of butt porn leaves me kicking myself for not being creative &/or opportunistic enough to cash in on the forsight.

Dick Nasty
06-29-04, 09:03
Stephen,

Nothing is too nasty for me and I am sure others. C'mon, what is this board about is to share your wild adventure and a picture worth a thousand words, right?!

That is a kiss ass picture you got, I hope everyone can show pics like yours more. And for those that complaint, my advice is not too look, because we are all the same horny dwag!!

Wow, look at that blossom ass hole she got, I wish I can stick it in too, hehehe

Nailr
07-01-04, 04:39
Wow, things were pretty cool in the early-80's. Spread ass shots are the best, especially when they are spread by another hot anal beauty.

How would I be able to see more of these pics?

Dick Nasty
07-01-04, 19:42
Nailr,

Go to SE Asia and hire a hooker, take those jaw dropping pictures yourself, believe me it will be an experience you'll never forget. On my next trip I am going to make sure I am well equipt with my digital camerea and cam corder and make some nasty pictures, just like my last name. Hehehe

Stepen Worl
07-01-04, 20:58
thanks fellas. if & when i can afford to travel again, you can bet that a newer digital type camara will be used. otherwise, many of my poloroids from way back when might be floating around out there as a storage facility i was using was broken into. may yet find them though.

hope my last pic shocked those little poopies over in the
san francisco section.

Frequent Flier
07-02-04, 11:21
Hey fellow mongers,

Cute girl from Rascals. Can't remember her name though.

She was very willing and had more fun then I did at times. Really likes to go at it. Sorry only top shots. I became to involved and forgot to take full body shots.

Next girl I promise some total body shots

Frequent Flier
07-02-04, 11:23
Frequent Flier photo #2

Cute girl two.

Frequent Flier
07-02-04, 11:25
Frequent Flier photo #3

Cute girl three.

Frequent Flier
07-02-04, 11:26
Frequent Flier photo #4

Cute girl four.

Frequent Flier
07-02-04, 11:28
Frequent Flier photo #5

Cute girl five

Frequent Flier
07-02-04, 11:32
Frequent Flier photo #6

Cute girl six and last one. stay tuned for more.

FH Wong
07-05-04, 22:43
Frequent Flier,

Damn that girl looks so much like my girlfriend! Apart from the fact mine has smaller breasts. Her face and lips look almost identical. That is very scary!

Thanks for sharing!

Fh Wong

X Man
07-06-04, 08:05
Questions:

I assume most of you guys take your digital camera to the Internet Cafe and put your pictures on a CD. Is that right?

Any problems? My Olympus works fine with my Windows XP -- I didn't have to add any special software. It would be nice if that's the case at an Internet Cafe in the Philippines.

I might also like to email some pictures directly from the Internet Cafe. Do the computers at the Internet Cafe have some sort of graphic software?

Thanks

StormLtng
07-06-04, 16:20
1st tip Posting!

Thought you'd like a little Angeles City Party.

Yes those are San Miguel bottles.

T Poet
07-06-04, 19:40
Storm,

Where is that? I mean what bar looks like a party I don't wanna miss and hope there is more where that came from.

TP

StormLtng
07-07-04, 15:57
T Poet,

I really can't name the "Name of these Parties" because it'll get out to the authorities in Angeles and they'll shut it down! Sorry.

I can tell you that they're (2 weekly, 1 monthly) held weekly and that there are 3 different venues that I know of and have attended.

They're easy to find (Comfort room flyers, etc.). The organizers will tell you no cameras and will take your cell phone cmeras or digital cameras if you're caught taking pictures.

The girls are the best of their Clubs and will compete with each other for the top prizes. It's fun to give the girls a few tequilas before they perform! It's well worth the entrance fee!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the forced hard returns in the text.

For those of you who may not be familiar with this concept, a "hard return" is created when you press the "enter" key while typing, thus artificially shortening the length of the text by forcing it to begin on the next line. Hard returns are also caused by some word processing and email programs.

More preferable would be a "soft return" wherein the text is allowed to continue automatically on the next line when it reaches the right side of the screen thus automatically adjusting to the varying width of each viewer's screen.

If your reports are being composed in a word processing or email program that is artificially inserting hard returns in the text, then please consider composing your Forum reports in another program or in the Forum's "Add New Report" window.

To avoid delays in future reports, please consider composing your report in the Forum or in a word processing program that does not insert hard returns in the text. Thanks!

StormLtng
07-07-04, 16:34
Here's a few more pics (sorry they're not that good- Cell phone doesn't have a flash)-

DavidLanders262
07-18-04, 07:08
Here are two sisters from Manila, a great pair!

Dutch John
07-18-04, 08:51
Great looking sisters!

Have you got some more pics of them, especially the one on the left with the very nice lips.

Cheers

Num Nutz
07-18-04, 12:22
Absolutely amazing DL262. Where did you find them? Anymore details?

Lance Link
07-19-04, 09:42
Oh, my, God DL - let us know where you met the sisters, and where you are going to put an Fr.

Lance