Pages : 1 [2] 3

Safadao
06-30-05, 03:22
Really nice Babe I gotta outta Help.

Enjoy

Safadao

Orgasm Donor
06-30-05, 11:30
She looks really hot, but could you make the foto a little bigger than a 1-cent postage stamp?

O.D.

Brazilman
06-30-05, 11:40
Safadoa,

Someone finally post a picture of a hot girl on here and i need a magnifying glass to see her. Could you post a larger picture. I'm not The Fly;)

Trippleecks
06-30-05, 13:12
Safado, could that photo be any smaller?

Scooter Piesky
07-01-05, 20:03
Yikes, I've been tempted to hop a plane since this new fl's photos were posted...from the description sheet below the photos, she seems an open-minded, ideal 24/7 guia/companion.

If anyone known to this board is in Bahia and surrounds right now, please check this one out, and report back p.f.

http://www.sexomais.com/naomy.asp

(sigh)

Safadao
07-02-05, 02:59
I didn't want to put a large foto too big.

How about these?

Hey Nodd, you still in Rio?

Orgasm Donor
07-02-05, 08:59
Oh yes, and the foto has nice dimensions too!

BTW, did you tap that butt? It looks like shes asking for it.

O.D.

Trippleecks
07-02-05, 12:48
Scooter Piesky ....
do you really think that girl is worth anywhere near 250.reais?? In Rio she would be lucky to get 150.reais. It seems like prices there are quite a bit more than in Rio.

Trippleecks
07-02-05, 12:50
Safado.. still here in Rio. Will be until, July 6.

Riosafado
07-02-05, 20:58
How do I post pictures?

One Wing Low
07-04-05, 01:10
A skinny morena with dyed curly blonde hair.

Ezinho
07-05-05, 14:42
[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) is cute as hell, can you give a brief report and what she is like in the room? any chance of anal with her?yeah, she is completa, so she does everything. (i find more of the girls at the centro termas do this than in the tourista/copa termas) she has been working at 4x4 for just 2 weeks or so, and she is young, so she´s quite submissive. but since she is married it is hard to get a hold of her before work; her cell phone is always off.

Bubba Boy
07-05-05, 22:55
thanx for the update on [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901).

i think i know carol from l'umo judging the by the hair and the ass.......didn't do her but she will be on my list for next trip now...........so many girls, and so little time..........

Bambino
07-09-05, 06:55
I'm starting to plan the october trip and remembering these two "Gauchas" has me thinking I need to visit POA again. Soon.

The honey in the shower was at Sauna Karan D'ache. And the hot "sicilian" was from the always reliable, brtop.net...

They both went right for it, without thinking about a condom for oral (not the norm there, but I never found it to be much of an issue, given how excellent the whole thing usually is).

Veterano
07-09-05, 07:34
Does this look like a Rio chica?

Amerioca
07-10-05, 08:42
Does this look like a Rio chica?

Talvez...maybe.

Trippleecks
07-10-05, 12:03
Veterano

Yes she does, so what's your point????

Veterano
07-10-05, 22:49
...a point to this?

Here are a couple more of Vannessa, former MC chick, now free lance

Incidentally, the preta below is from the DR, I met here in Madahos in BA, posted her here by mistake

Bambino
07-11-05, 01:58
These two round out my 3 day experience down south with the "Gauchas". Neither would allow nude photos ( but I'm sure that would change at a second meeting, with some familiarity).

The teutonic gal seems to have a bit of a belly, but not so. She had one of the most amazing bodies I have touched. BEAUTIFUL, flawless, firm and round ass. I got a 2 min. video clip of her explaining a trip out to the "Serra Gaucha", basically the mountain plains not far away. She promised to take me if I return. I'll be there in Oct.!

The other sweetie was an actual referral from a buddie on the "other" site. She was not a total safada, but the 2 hours were better than anything that could be found here.

Both were from brtop.net

Then, back to Rio. The beautiful carioca in the cabine was my welcome back to the city. She was at Solarium, which was awesome on a wed. night. I went back the next day. But had to get with two others. Those photos to come soon...

Riohemp
07-12-05, 20:23
...a point to this?

Here are a couple more of Vannessa, former MC chick, now free lance

Incidentally, the preta below is from the DR, I met here in Madahos in BA, posted her here by mistakeVannessa now works again at Solarium

Dick U
07-13-05, 06:03
On my last trip to Sao Paulo, I picked this girl up at Kilt. She usually does not work there but happens to be there that night. She had too many tattoos for my taste but a wonderful person. She had amazing body and personality.

Dick U
07-13-05, 06:10
I love going to Brazil at least four times a year. I only go there for few days at a time. In Sao Paulo I have a great taxi driver friend that takes me around places. We picked this girl up at a club (don’t remember the name). Pretty good looking, new at this business!!

Silver Shadow
07-13-05, 07:24
I've looked back over the past three months on this board, and saw no posts from you other than disparaging comments towards Veterano and the guys who do give us photos.

You're a Senior Member? Jackson must have been asleep at the switch.

Prosal
07-13-05, 09:14
SS

Nodd N is a good contributor on the brasilian forum.

It's obviously not your case.

Pro

Trippleecks
07-13-05, 12:45
you can read and you know how to use the search feature, GREAT. Now just figure out if you can filter out my posts and you should have no further need to read anything I post.

I have been on these boards for a lot longer than you. Everyone here on the boards knows that I say it like it is. I don't put up with bullshit. I'm not the kind of guy that keeps quiet and says nothing. When I have something to say I say it. I really don't care who likes it or who hates it.

RonnyRon
07-14-05, 01:44
Hello All,

Here are some photos of the apartment I rented this trip. Very nice place on Nossa Copacabana Avenue near Posto 6 in the 1200 block near the police station. If you haven't been to Rio before this location is near where Copacabana and Ipanema meet. Their website is rioapartments.com. I worked with Mel who spoke english. Two of their employees met me at the apartment to give me the keys and sign the contract. There was a $200.00 deposit fee, which is returned at the end of your stay. If there is no damage of course. This is a studio with a king size bed, DVD, cd player and safe. The cost was $60.00 a night. It is Swedish owned company and they provide very good service. All can be paid for using paypal.

Also worth noting is that if you have a Blockbuster card from the U.S., you can use it to rent DVDs. All you need is your card and your passport. For you guys who perfer American fast food, there is a new KFC & McDonalds located around the 1000 block of Nossa Copacabana Avenue, which is a main one way street a couple of block from the beach or Avenue Atlantica. Tried a couple of new restaurants, Caranguejo & Marisqueira. Good service, but the food was nothing to write home about. I'm sticking with Mab's for shrimp. Monchique is a great Brazilian BBQ place to eat. All you can eat and they just keep it coming. It is located at 796 Nossa Copacabana.

About safety. All was pretty quiet. I walked down Nosso Copacabana at all times of the day and night. I didn't have any problems. Although, I prefer the Leme area, this really is a good location. There is a 24 hour pharmacy a block away. A restaurant, which is open 24 hours in the opposite direction that serves great shelled shrimp for $R28.00 and is open for coffee in the morning. Right next door there is another all you can eat place. I went in, but it had just too much salad for me.

RonnyRon

RonnyRon
07-14-05, 02:05
Even with all the negatives posted about Rio lately, I still think it is the best place for men on earth.

RonnyRon
07-14-05, 02:39
I didn't take my digital camera this time, which means I didn't take that many photos, but here are some more. Should have saw the smile on the guy's face who developed these photos.

RonnyRon
07-14-05, 02:53
This girl was great. Provided everything. Had the softest pair of lips I have touch in a while. Actually both pair were very nice. While in MC I met this young cat from Philly who was down for the first time alone. He was so happy to meet someone who spoke english he hugged me. I told him hold on to your hat young buck, you are about to have the time of your life and he did.

RonnyRon

Dickers
07-14-05, 03:27
Thank you for all the great posts. For someone like me who has not been to Rio yet we appreciate the work you do on this forum.

AD.

RonnyRon
07-14-05, 04:30
This trip I met J and hung with her most of the time. One day we were sitting on the boardwalk and she ask me if I wanted to meet her mom. I was like, no not really. Then she tell me her mom is walking our way. I say where is she? To my surprise this attractive lady walks up with daisy duke shorts on! She sits down and orders a beer. We stay there for a while then go to this bar they know near the Meridian hotel. We have drinks and some snacks and spend about an hour there.

J and her mom decide to cook dinner for my friends and I. Mom, J & I go to the grocery store and they get everything they need. We go back to my friend's apartment and they proceed to cook a great meal. While they are cooking, I go down stairs and see two more of my friends. I invite them up and these guys see J's mom and start to proposition her. Now her mom has 3 guys trying to sleep with her. LOL! She turned them down, but I'm sure it was a great ego boost for her.

J, also invited me to visit her home in Leme where she lives with her mom and brother, but I declined. I remember the quote by someone here "Why live in another person's reality."

P.S. I know some of you guys were thinking damn I tried to get with the mother and daughter. No. A Safado I am, but my hypocrisy only goes so far.

RonnyRon

RonnyRon
07-14-05, 08:06
I had fun, but next trip I think I'll get back to my Safado ways! Hey Dickers, you're welcome. I believe every man should visit Rio at least once. It has completely changed my thought process with women.

My last night with J she told me that I had to stay up and fu*k her all night and she wasn't kidding. We stopped at KFC and got some food and she got a chocolate sundae. We get back to my apartment and she eats. Now it's on. I hit it a couple of times and she wants more. Tells me she wants me to fu*k her in the mouth, pussy and the ass. Breaks out the sundae and pours some on my dick and sucks it off. After that she goes and gets some ice and starts sucking me again. Then she lays back and pours the sundae on her titts and pussy. I'm thinking where does a 22 year old women learn all of this?! Damn, I really should have brought my digital camera! Good thing she didn't find the handcuff until the next day when I was packing. LOL! I let her keep them, until next time. Tells me on my next trip she is going to pick my apartment, so she can find one with an appropiate bed to use the cuffs.

Now I would love to be able to claim that I did fu*ked all night, but come on. Four times is enough in a 4 hour period. I didn't have any V or C. After the fourth time I told her ass turn over and take your ass to sleep. I am 39, but with these girls you can use all the help you can get.

RonnyRon

RonnyRon
07-14-05, 09:25
I found some more photos from my last trip

RonnyRon
07-14-05, 10:05
More older photos.

RonnyRon
07-14-05, 15:42
The first photo is at Casquina Siri, which is a big club & restuarant. It's about twice the size of Help. All the girls there were available. The next three are shots of the Pelourinho (the old colonial center) at night. The last one is a girl I met on the airplane going to Bahia. In Bahia you can get your groove on, but it is nothing like Rio. I must say their airport is a lot nicer than Rio's or Sao Paulo. Probably because they get a lot more family tourist.

RonnyRon

RonnyRon
07-15-05, 05:03
Well gents,

That's all I got. As many times as I have been to Rio, I still have to pinch myself when I'm there to make sure I'm not dreaming. It's not until I get back home that I realize how much fun I had. Until next time.

Safado for life!

RonnyRon

Surferr3
07-15-05, 06:37
Thanks for taking all the time to post the photos. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks again amigo!

Liucio
07-15-05, 13:12
Ron,

You keep doing it right. You should teach a course in this sh*t.

Ezinho
07-15-05, 20:50
Over one week in Fortaleza and this is the best looking girl I could find so far! The quality in this town is seriously lacking, I honestly for the life of me cannot understand why so many Europeans come to this place, the women in Italy must truly be awful lol. I leave on Monday for another city, but I will keep looking here for the next couple days to see if I can find anything better.

Ezinho
07-16-05, 15:37
Had better luck last night here in Fortaleza, better looking girls definitely show up later in the week it seems.

Frankypanky
07-17-05, 15:55
Dear Enzinho,

At first I want to said that I do not call an lady ugly quickly, but that first girl (19yo Fortaleza). Were you DRUNK? Ha,ha,ha,ha!

Anyway, your last pics of that 21yo. was a BIG improvement. Keep it up or go to Rio!

No more Fortaleza for me!

B J Lover
07-18-05, 04:27
You can't judge any man - cuz each has different tastes. She's kind of hot to me and I'd definitely do her!

Minnesotah
07-18-05, 07:23
She's not that bad. It is easy to find worst.

Lover Boy #2
07-18-05, 07:28
Ezinho,

The women in Italy are not ugly at all. In fact there are many beautiful women all over Italy. The problem is much the same as in the U.S. These beautiful women are looking for guys with big wallets. Also, everywhere you move there are traffic police, a lot of rules, regulations...and of course the Church. It is not so easy to operate in Italy unless you possess some special talents. The average Italian guy does much better in Brasil, at a better price.

Ezinho
07-18-05, 14:14
Sumimazen-So, I have a thing for girls with braces, so sue me lol!

Seriously though, everyone has different tastes in women, so saying one woman is ugly and one woman is hot really doesn´t mean much. Also, I don´t just base things on looks, I also judge a girl on performance, attitude etc. Just to give you an example, I paid both girls R80, but the first girl stayed with me for almost 24 hrs, and let me do almost whatever I wanted, etc, while the second girl only stayed for about 1 hr, and had restrictions on what she would do. So, even though the secong girl is "better looking", I would much rather have the first girl if I had to chose again, got it? (luckily I won´t have that problem because I´m leaving Fortaleza today!)

Lover Boy-The reason why I joked that the women in Italy are ugly is because of all the Italians that come here to monger. I can´t understand why someone would come here over Rio (especially if you have Euros!) it just makes no sense to me. I actually think that Italian and Mediterranean women in gerneral are quite attractive.

Frankypanky
07-18-05, 17:18
You can't judge any man - cuz each has different tastes. She's kind of hot to me and I'd definitely do her!Well, you obviously don't like to read! Like I wrote, that I do not call a lady ugly often. Besides, I know that there are as well worst looking, as better looking ladies walking around, but the goog cannot be found in Forta., whom even dare to ask "stunner-prizes"!

But let me be honest: If I need an BBBJ badly, the looks are not THAT important to me too. ;D

KnifeFish
07-18-05, 23:56
Lover Boy-The reason why I joked that the women in Italy are ugly is because of all the Italians that come here to monger. I can´t understand why someone would come here over Rio (especially if you have Euros!) it just makes no sense to me. I actually think that Italian and Mediterranean women in gerneral are quite attractive.There are direct flights europe(Lisbon,Milan)-Fortaleza, therefore cheaper and quicker (only 7hrs vs 11hrs). I also noticed a high number of French and Italians in FOR, I think many come on package tours rather than independant travel like those in Rio.

Carlos Primeros
07-21-05, 00:59
Gentlemen - if I am not mistaken, this is the photo gallery.

Carrib
07-21-05, 02:31
I always try to get this board back to whats important.

Gents,

Introducing Gersia from Mineas Gerais..these pics are a few years old as I first met her during Carnaval. She can deep throat and has one of the best pussies I've had in RIo. We become cool friends, so I never paid the ridiculous prices she charges. I always would call her around 2am or so for the rest of the night. The drawback was always that she'd been with 2 or 3 others.

How ridiculous u say?..one story she told me once: An Italian dude and his wife/girlfriend paid her 500 reals for a threesome. The wife went down on her while she was getting it from behind..she(wife) then turned around and gave him a blow job...afterwards he dove in(gersia) and lasted about a minute! she was out of there in about an hour!! LOL. she does have an amazing tight snatch.

Carrib
07-21-05, 02:45
I know some of you are going to PM me. I don't have her info any longer..havent seen her in more than six months. To be honest, I still dont trust some of the guys here. As they go back and squeal to these women with posted pic in hand! Please if you are doing it stop!

Also, Stop highjacking pics of babes u did not fuck! Goodness! Ok, I am done ranting, but I think I'm entitled as I have posted some pics. Also American arrested in Boatride is still in jail. Be careful people

One more. Enjoy gents.

POW! In your face. My favourite pose.

Carrib out

Liucio
07-21-05, 05:37
Photos only!

9 forums for convo.

Trick Williams
07-21-05, 21:42
Nice pics Carrib,

She has one of the phattest asses Ive ever seen on this forum. Was her ass soft and jiggly or tight and firm? I personally like soft and jiggley. Keep up the good work.

Almotu
07-21-05, 23:31
To Jackson and all,

There are a lot of non-photo nonsense being posted here. This forum is supposed to help mongers, not start any debate team!

I think that posting photos of girls that you did not f*ck is misleading. Posting photos more than a year old is probably useless. Posting close-ups and your joint being sucked is not very helpful either. You should tell the girl about posting her photo on this publicly available website. But be nice to fellow mongers and not tattle!

I think photo sections should be created for the most popular cities. (esp. Rio, Sao Paulo) so that users can find their dream girls.

My 2 cents.

Hi Almotu,

I agree with you 100%, but I just don't have the time to police all of the photo galleries.

Thanks,

Jackson

Carrib
07-22-05, 05:43
Thanks for the compliments. Its actually kinda of firm but real soft. This is a more recent pic of her @ oct/nov 04 leaving the morning after.

Leave you with a bunda on the beach. No face, sorry. I had to sneak it in. Enjoy.

Carrib out

Ezinho
07-30-05, 23:26
Back in Rio after being in the Northeast for 3 weeks, and decided to go to Mabs for a few chopps, since it is close to where I live in Leme. Didn´t have any intention of bringing a girl back, just go there for some people watching, but I met this chick that only wanted R20! I swear on a stack of Bubba Boy guides! Turns out she was hanging out with some Japanese guy all day and he was buying her drinks, flowers, etc, but he didn´t want sex, just to buy her and her friends stuff! So by that time she had gotten all she could out of him, except dick! God I love these Japanese tourists!

Brazilman
07-31-05, 22:04
Ezhino,

That girl is not attractive at all. She is worth about 20r. I dont understand why some of you guys spend up to a 1000 on a plane ticket to fly 10-15 hours to bang skanks. I know it was only 20R but spend more and get a better looking girl for christ sakes. You can get a girl like that in the states. please, no flaming me and telling me to post pictures of my girls. I rarely take pictures. waste of precious time.

Exec Talent
08-02-05, 02:27
Ezinho,

That girl's smile alone is worth R$20. Looks like she had a good time with you.

RonnyRon
08-02-05, 04:18
Ezinho,

That girl's smile said it all and is definitely worth the $R20.00 you paid. In $US that is $8.50. Hell, you can't even get into a movie for that. In the state of California, where I live it might get you 3 gallons of gas.
Please someone tell me where in the United State of America a man can get laid for $8.50? Anyone?? Please someone tell me! I say good for you Ezinho!

This guy, Brazilman (yeah right!) can't waste his "precious time" to take a photo of all the 10s he has been with, but can certainly find the time to criticize your photo. Don't you just love it! 32 posts and he has yet to add anything of value. If anyone doubts what I have said, just click on his name or my name for that matter and judge for yourself. If you don't like the photos in this section and are unwilling to spend a little of your "precious time" to take and post a photo of those 10s, I suggest you just not look in this section or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

RonnyRon

Jaimito Cartero
08-02-05, 04:35
Everyone's taste is different, but that $20R chica looked fine to me. It does seem strange that the people who complain the most are people who don't want to "waste precious" time in taking pictures themselves.

One Tree Hill
08-02-05, 05:41
" rarely take pictures. waste of precious time."

So is your opinion.

Brazilman
08-02-05, 07:34
Come on guys. You get into a room and you have 40 minutes. Who wants to spend one minute of that time taking pictures. I want to ge down to business. As far as the hotel room, I've taken a few pictures but im really not into it like you guys. You have these girls spreading their legs and some of you take pictures while they are blowing you, that boggles the mind. If a girl is blowing you, dont you want to relax, not turn into Larry Flint.

Member #4156
08-02-05, 14:40
Ezinho,

This guy, Brazilman (yeah right!) can't waste his "precious time" to take a photo of all the 10s he has been with, but can certainly find the time to criticize your photo. Don't you just love it! 32 posts and he has yet to add anything of value. If anyone doubts what I have said, just click on his name or my name for that matter and judge for yourself. If you don't like the photos in this section and are unwilling to spend a little of your "precious time" to take and post a photo of those 10s, I suggest you just not look in this section or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

RonnyRonRonny,

Now that shit right there made me laugh. I must admit, I do have opinions on some of the women that the guys around here have posted but until I contribute to this forum, I know my remarks are worthless and should be avoided. Wow, I didn't know there were people like that that were still around.

Ezinho, bro you're cool with me. Your stories and pictures are greatly appreciated. Keep posting.

Ezinho
08-02-05, 23:08
Well, I leave the forum for barely 24 hours and come back to find yet ANOTHER one of my pics flamed! What the hell, this is the "photo gallery" section, not the "flame Ezinho´s pics" section! If you have a problem with my pics Brazilman, please just PM me with your complaints, there´s no need to clutter up the photo gallery section with what your opinion of beauty is. And how can you tell me to "spend more", who are you, my financial adviser or something?? I will spend as much or as little as I want, thank you very much!

You know, after this last flame by Brazilman, I was thinking about no longer posting photos on here, but thats just what the haters want! So I´m going to do the exact opposite, I´m going to post even MORE photos! Take that Brazilman, Sumimazen, and whoever else hates my pics!

Oh yeah, just got back from 4X4 today, here are a few pics! LOL

Holguinho
08-03-05, 00:12
After a "quick relation" this girls has stolen my mobile phone and 330$ in cash from my bermuda shorts, for sure! Take care. as per her, she's working mostly during the weekend. Her name is Daniela or Danila (an alias like friends call her). The works mainly in Copa, especialy Help.

John
08-03-05, 08:33
Could have been worse, she could have stolen ur heart.

HHah Just kidding.

Thanx for the post. I will certainly watch out for her next time in Brazil.

And for those of u who comment negatively on the posts by other members, I suggest stop reading and posting on the photo section.

Well done to those who have posted on this awesome forum.

Trippleecks
08-03-05, 12:59
I have to agree with the others here...
Brazilman has not posted a single photo and yet he insists on criticizing others that do.

Brazilman , lets see what you got. You have actually been to Brazil correct?

Carrib
08-03-05, 13:32
Ronny,

Really nice post. I like!

Pineapple,

Tanks for the warning, this is what the board is for. Posting photos of ripoff artists such as these will help all mongers who go down to rio looking for some fun and relaxation. Never trust them, man...ALWAYS lock away your valuables. My motto is: If they are in my apt, I keep them occupied and "working" and by the time I am done. We are both exhausted and she has no time to rummage through my stuff--wakes up in the middle of the night fidgeting and walking around? Well, to me that means another round and more sex for u!..viagra or cialis will help u in that dept.

Enzhino,

Thats Ingrid Mello, not sure why she was so shy with facial pics as she has been in the business for at least 4 or more years. she the big blond that loves to cary men. I stay the fuck away whenever she is the featured dancer in 4x4. she also works as an independent escort. Go to hotside.com.br I believe she is on 40graus.com link.

20r chica? Bbavo! to you man. It goes to show you that these girls actually love sex. I had a girl in my apt, got her to come for 150 reals, but I was so drunk and couldn't really fuck. I still had the presence of mind to lock my stuff and take out 150 reals. My head was spinning when I started stroking, but I was semi-hard. I finally gave up and gave her the money and asked her to leave. She was pissed and wanted to stay till the next morning. I was surprised even though I paid her for basically doing nothing. Thats when I realized that with some of these women in Rio, its not just a job, they also love getting drilled but I was too drunk and was afraid of being taken. She left. You can best beleive that was the last time I got this wasted in Rio!

RonnyRon
08-04-05, 00:41
Come on guys. You get into a room and you have 40 minutes. Who wants to spend one minute of that time taking pictures.
Yes, I do and so do many of the guys who look in the photo gallery. Hence, the name "Photo Gallery". Gee, I wonder why Jackson placed this section in his forum??

You have these girls spreading their legs and some of you take pictures while they are blowing you, that boggles the mind.

Well it appears to me from the infinite wisdom you have provided on this board that you mind was already a bit boggled to say the least.

Nodd_N posed a very good question:

Brazilman has not posted a single photo and yet he insists on criticizing others that do. Brazilman , lets see what you got. You have actually been to Brazil correct?

Well, Brazilman have you? Here are a few rhetorical questions for you:

1. Have you ever got on a bus in Rio?
2. Have you ever got on the Metro? You know the subway.
3. Have you ever walked down N. S. Copacabana Avenue at night?
4. Have you ever visited a favela?
5. Have you been to Barra da Tijuca?
6. Have you visited Sao Paulo, Salvador, Niteroi or any place, beside Copacanbana and the terma? Oh, and Help.
7. Went to a movies?
8. Went bowling? How about jet skiing?
9. Had girl stay with you you didn't pay?
10. In what year did Brazil stop being ruled by their military and what country provided the backing for 21 year of military rule?
11. What was the capital of Brazil, prior to Brasilia?

Since, I really don't want to boggle you mind any further, I'll answer 9 of the 11 questions for you, but since you are Brazilman you need to provide 10 & 11.

1-9 NO.

RonnyRon

Lover Boy #2
08-04-05, 06:52
"You know, after this last flame by Brazilman, I was thinking about no longer posting photos on here, but thats just what the haters want! So I´m going to do the exact opposite, I´m going to post even MORE photos! Take that Brazilman, Sumimazen, and whoever else hates my pics"!

That is the right way to go! Great 4X4 photos.

Spidy
08-04-05, 10:31
I think what many guys like Brazilman fail to realize, that many of these so called "attractive" women don't necessarily fuck well and are lame ass ducks in bed. They are often self-absorbing women, full of themselves and do not tend to business of fucking and servicing well. NOT ALL mind you, but I've certainly run into a number of them. (Caveat: IMHO YMMV with them.)

Personally a good body, a good sexual attitude and good servicing in between the sheets goes a long way in my books. I am not looking to simply stare, look and admire the women. I want to fuck them!!! I want them to "put out" big time in bed.

Now to each their own. One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

But when I P4P, I want good service. It has been MY EXPERIENCE that the beautiful ones don't often provide the best service.

Ciao
Spidy

Frankypanky
08-04-05, 11:39
Well, I leave the forum for barely 24 hours and come back to find yet ANOTHER one of my pics flamed! What the hell, this is the "photo gallery" section, not the "flame Ezinho´s pics" section! If you have a problem with my pics Brazilman, please just PM me with your complaints, there´s no need to clutter up the photo gallery section with what your opinion of beauty is. And how can you tell me to "spend more", who are you, my financial adviser or something?? I will spend as much or as little as I want, thank you very much!

You know, after this last flame by Brazilman, I was thinking about no longer posting photos on here, but thats just what the haters want! So I´m going to do the exact opposite, I´m going to post even MORE photos! Take that Brazilman, Sumimazen, and whoever else hates my pics!

Oh yeah, just got back from 4X4 today, here are a few pics! LOLEnzinho,

WTF are you talking about?!! Got some low self-esteem?

I already said so. If I want a BBBJ, I don't care about the looks too. But that girl (19 y.o.) looked familliar, asked "stunner-price" from me once. I am not sure, but it could be her, you understand??

Jeeez, some people.

Trippleecks
08-04-05, 13:49
The best piece of ass I have had in Brazil was a 6 on the 10 scale.
She was absolutely wild in bed. She stayed all weekend for only 100.reais..
She begged me to fuck her in the ass....

Carlos Primeros
08-04-05, 16:53
Gentlemen

this is the PHOTO SECTION and not the flame-section.

People like Enzinho, Ronny Ron, Carib, Nod N etc. are contributing, others - please - either contribute also, read the forum, look at the pictures, try to get something out for your own benefit - or if you start a flame - F**k-off.

these are my two cents.

Carlos

Veterano
08-05-05, 01:04
I like that up skirt shot Ronny Ron--keep up the good work

Veterano

Liucio
08-05-05, 06:03
Ronnyron,

Keep posting the good stuff.

You got rep here.

RonnyRon
08-07-05, 08:25
For all you guys who support my posts, I say Thank You. I don't do it to make any money.I do it because I enjoy it. I do it to remind myself and my friends of how much fun we had. It gets me looking forward to my next trip for which I have already purchased my ticket. LOL! I also do it for all the guys who have been and didn't take any pictures. Lastly, I do it for all the guys that can't make the trip right now due to their responsibilities, but one day will.

I don't usually get in flame wars, but somehow this time around I felt compelled to speak out. To be continued...

P.S. I can't wait to get back! HaHaHa! Photos courtesy of my buddy G, who I look forward to meeting in L.A., Dallas or Rio. Much luv my friend.

RonnyRon

Pacific1
08-07-05, 09:31
We all look forward to your posts and pics.

Amerioca
08-08-05, 03:42
After a "quick relation" this girls has stolen my mobile phone and 330$ in cash from my bermuda shorts, for sure! Take care. as per her, she's working mostly during the weekend. Her name is Daniela or Danila (an alias like friends call her). The works mainly in Copa, especialy Help.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. If I have learned anything from living in Rio for two years, any oppurtunity given, they will take. I don't care if it is a damn priest, they will jack you. Keep your gear secured at all times.

MrK
08-08-05, 18:32
RonnyRon is the man. Keep on posting because I need those pictures so that I can daydream that I am back in Brazil while still stuck in the states.

The last time I was in Rio, I ran into a guy in Luomos who constantly complained about not finding the right woman. He wanted a thin, light skinned woman with a skinny butt. Hmmmm, hard to find that in Rio my friend.

We all have different tastes. I worship the bunda and a good attitude. My best time was also with a 6 who treated me like a god, jumped me every time I even looked at her, was constantly trying to blow me, begged me to do it in every position I could think of and a few more and damn near killed me. I loved every minute.

At the same time, be security conscious at all times! Pay the extra for the safe and use it! Think with the big head before you put the little head into overdrive.

Havrum
08-09-05, 12:42
"The best piece of ass I have had in Brazil was a 6 on the 10 scale.
She was absolutely wild in bed. She stayed all weekend for only 100.reais..
She begged me to fuck her in the ass...."

That sounds like a girl I was with. Oh wait, half of the girls in Brazil were like that. Ahh Brazil....

Ezinho
08-09-05, 22:52
Michele from LaCicolinia Bar on Av. Princesa Isabel

Ezinho
08-12-05, 18:04
R$ 112 for 1 hr at Termas 502

Liucio
08-13-05, 05:34
R$112 for 60mins.

You did well.

I had you wrong.

Nice work.

Ezinho
08-13-05, 15:50
Another girl from Termas 502.

Veterano
08-14-05, 01:26
Hola Ezino, I liked your pictures, particularly Michele from La Ciciolina

How long did she stay and what was her "fee"?

Thanks, Veterano

Veterano
08-15-05, 01:12
Further to my post: How 'bout some info on Cicciolina? I haven't been there in years, mainly because I noticed that the Cicciolina chicks were the same ones hanging around Terasso looking over the hedge in the earlier evening, i.e., why go to all the trouble of treking offf to Lido?

Veterano

Liucio
08-15-05, 06:44
I say you did well .

Keep it up.

Ezinho
08-17-05, 03:40
Further to my post: How 'bout some info on Cicciolina? I haven't been there in years, mainly because I noticed that the Cicciolina chicks were the same ones hanging around Terasso looking over the hedge in the earlier evening, i.e., why go to all the trouble of treking offf to Lido?

VeteranoThis was the first time I had ever been to La Ciccolina, and I was quite impressed. Very good floor shows, some hot strippers that you could take home with you, and I talked the entrance price down from R25 to R20, and that included two mixed drinks. I think it's important to point out that the entrance fees at the boites are always negotiable; so if they say entrance is R30 including two drinks, I almost always have paid only R15 (the only place where this hasn't worked is Barbarella). As for Michele, she started with R300, but talked her down to R150 for short time or R200 for all night.

As far as the same girls hanging out at Terasso, I really have no idea if that's true or not, I hardly ever hang out around there. And as for "treking" off to Lido, its actually closer for me, since I don't live in Crapacabana lol. Don't assume all of Rio lives a block away from Help.

Bambino
08-17-05, 05:29
I call this post "Bunda tribute" because I have been thinking about how hard it is to find a nice, firm bunda here in San Francisco. It seems that here, if a gal works out a bit, she feels it's appropriate to ask for a $350 donation for a 60 minute appt.

I found this honey in Solarium. She wasn't getting any business, but was a bundle of energy. She danced for me for an hour. Even when I was chatting up another. I never even went with her. But I was back the next night for my last hurrah.

After I sessioned with one, over comes my little petite sweetie. She just didn't have the kinda meat I like.

I eventually gave in.

When she took off her clothes, she seemed to have transformed. Although petite, she had some bonafide curves. And was one of the best of the whole trip.

I've been taking a photoshop class. Thought you boys would like these. Sorta "takin' em out of the terma" artwork.

The big bunda is a girl from Gruta Azul, in Porto Alegre. That particular club is overpriced and her performance was poor. But would still be in the 80th. percentile of experiences here.

N.B. I have done nothing to the girls with photoshop except some color range corrections. No blurs, no "touch-up's. These girls don't need em. All they need is about 5 megapixels!

Veterano
08-18-05, 01:01
Ezhino ~ nice photos! Thanks for the info, I usually stay at the Othon or Roiss, so it does seem that way sometimes, anyway, it is a trek for me

Veterano

Bambino
08-19-05, 06:13
O.K.,

So I'll admit this one is a bit spacy. But playing around with these gals with photoshop is a blast.

This honey is the first garota I hooked up at Solarium the moment I got back from P.O.A. She asked if I would take her and her enthusiastic, but "apparently" waifish friend (from previous post) for a 3-some.

I didn't, but I have been banging myself in the head for it, ever since.

Ezinho
08-20-05, 17:02
Kelly from the Pussycat Boite in Lido.

R50 for short time. She used to work for an escort agency in Flamengo before she started freelancing.

Ezinho
08-24-05, 18:17
Got off of work early last Monday and decided to go to 4X4 to check out any new talent. I've been spending a lot more time at the termas in Centro because I no longer go to the termas in Copacabana; too many pussy tourist gringos have ruined them. Girls there know that they can just give a covered bj and rush the guys along without any complaints because "hey man, this is still better than the US/Europe!" Thanks a lot guys.

Anyways, made my way to the bar and was suprised at the number of good looking girls that are now working here. Soon I spotted a girl named Delilah and called her over. We started to chat and I asked her if she had a namorado and she said yes. Then I asked her if she had a namorada, just as a joke, and to my suprise she said yes again! I asked her who and she brought her friend over. Now, I don't remember her name, but for the sake of the story, lets just call her Gorda, or Chunky for the Portuguese language-challenged. Shes not fat, mind you, but she has some baby fat that makes her look a little chubby, thats all. But still a cute girl.

So before I know it they start the sales pitch for a dupla. Having gotten many of these before, I tell them I might be interested, but they need to prove they are really namoradas before I take them both. Soon they are DFK each other right in the bar. Now, if this was anywhere else in the world, I would be shocked. But this is a terma in Brasil, so I consider this semi-normal behavior. I tell them I'm going to have to see more than that, and so we go to a darker part of the bar in the corner, and they start to finger themselves. I wasn't planning on doing a dupla, but what the hell, you only live once right? I decided on 60 min in the suite, and all three of us take off.

Once we get to the room, Chunky starts to say how she's been off from work for a week and how she needs it badly. I really wanted to bang Delilah first, but I thought what the hell, if this will shut Gorda up I'll bang her first. Turns out she likes it everywhere I can put it, and even a few places where I don't really want to put it lol. After a while or so I change condoms and start banging Delilah, while Gorda watches and plays with herself. Her body is much more fit and firm than Fattys is, and soon I pull out and blow my load all over her ass. To my suprise, Chunky gets mad that I didn't blow my wad on her, and starts to lick her friends ass of my sperm!

After this, I want to rest a while and just watch the two girls go at it, and take pictures. Delilah lays down and speads her legs, and to my suprise Chunky dives in and starts to eat away like Oprah in front of a triple layered Chocolate cake, its like this is her first meal in years! Soon she gets Delilah off, and now Chunkette is mad that everyone has gotten off except her. Delilah and I look at each other like "ok, who is going to do this, should we flip a coin or what?" But being the gentleman I am, I decide to take care of Gordas needs if it will shut her up. I start to bang away while Delilah takes pictures on her cell phone. I keep going until the hour is neary up, but Gorda still wants more. Out of the three of us in the room I realized she was the horniest. Soon, the phone rings and we all take a shower together. They kiss me goodbye, I change back into my clothes, and head back to my apartment.

And people ask if I miss living in the States, LOL!

Ezinho
08-24-05, 18:20
Some more pics of the girls together.

Ted96
08-25-05, 00:48
She spend three days with me and did not ask me for any money. Just had to pay the bills in restauants and buy some clothing stuff from time to time.

Ted96
08-25-05, 00:58
She spend three days with me and did not ask me for any money. Just had to pay the bills in restauants and buy some clothing stuff from time to time.

Carrib
08-25-05, 03:47
Great PICS!

Man, thanks for the report. I am due for another trip soon.

Liucio
08-25-05, 03:54
Ezinho,

You prick,

Your banging all the Ass dude, leave some for someone else, your setting an unattainable pace.

Your right about Copa, garotas are rufusing to perform certain jobs and are asking for TOP money.

Copa is f*cked

Theres more tourist on Ave Atlantica than Nationals.

And go home and get some sleep and leave some for the sh*t head.

Keep the pics coming.

I'll take the torch when I arrive in DEC.

RonnyRon
08-25-05, 06:32
Now that's what I'll talking about. Pictures!! I like the way you roll.LOL. Great photos my friend!

RonnyRon

Liucio
08-25-05, 13:27
RonnyRon & EZHINO,

You guys have to slow down .

RonnyRon this guy is challenging you for the Trophy.

Between you 2 there will be shit left.

I'm going to be forced to rent a room in the TERMA for my entire stay just to keep up.

Pimpthatass
08-26-05, 04:29
One of my favorite locals. GFE

Cwaynec
08-26-05, 12:23
Great GFE from Terma Centaurus. Spent 3 days outside with her showing me the sights, movies, shopping, I think she got hooked up with a Swiss guy; e-mailed me for a couple of months from Zurich. Lost contact with her over the months to my regret.

One question for Brazil(Portugeuse) experts. When we were in the act, she kept saying "stoicha" or "stoysha" (sorry about the spelling but that's how she pronounced it. What's the translation?

Thanks

Lorenzo
08-26-05, 20:14
Cwaynec,

What she was saying was, "wrong hole! wrong hole!"

Just kidding! Seriously, are you sure you heard right? Native Portuguese words never begin with 'st'; this just happens in words borrowed from other languages, usually English. Let it add to her mystique.

Lorenzo

Bob Melo
08-26-05, 23:14
Guess she was trying to say " atocha", or in english " deeper ". You might have misunderstood her pronounciation!

RonnyRon
08-27-05, 03:49
Cwaynec,

Is it possible she was saying "gostoso" or "gostosa"? Pronounced goose-stoy-sho(a) with "g" somewhat silent. I am not an expert, but I believe it means "it feels good" or "she likes it". Nice photo by the way.

Liucio,

This kind of challenge is a good thing. We all win.

RonnyRon

Liucio
08-27-05, 16:31
We all win.

Thats whats its for.

I got to get in DEC.

Lorenzo
08-27-05, 16:35
Cwaynac,

After some reflection, I think RonnyRon is right. She was probably saying "gostoso," pronounced guh-SHTAW-zoo. It literally means "pleasant," but she was actually saying "I like it." I've had garotas say this to me as well when I was pumping away.

Lorenzo

Murilloa
08-27-05, 17:07
Definitely right - 'gostoso', dropping the initial 'g',

(g)'schtoosuu' = 'nice', 'tasty', 'love it'

Standard moan from the lovely Brazil girls here in Lisbon, along with
'safadinho' pronounced 'zuffuhDEENyou' = 'you naughty boy, you dirty boy'

and 'fode, fode!' - pronounced 'fudgee, fudgee', which is nothing literally to do with confectionery but means, 'fuck me'.

And when a lady says 'fuck me', it's polite to oblige, especially when you've paid.

Ahhhh.. gostoso..

Member #2001
08-27-05, 22:53
I got some vids that were given to me by someone and I would like to share them with you.

This movie is not of me or anyother monger but something that was passed along for me to see. I hope jackson will not get o upset about it, since its not of any girls that I have personally had contect with. Anyway if you like them then let me know.

You will need a program like BitComet or other such program to get it. To use bitcomet you must go to the website http://www.bitcomet.com/ or go to the china photo thread and you will find some usefull informationa bout how to use the program.

By the way does anyone have any vids they would like to share?

Ezinho
08-28-05, 17:09
Liucio,

This kind of challenge is a good thing. We all win.

RonnyRonI agree, there are no losers in this kind of competition, only winners lol!

Member #4156
08-29-05, 01:09
After arriving in Rio and feeling like I may have made a big mistake by comming to the city alone, and after having a sub par experience at my first Terma visit, I decided to kill some time at Help to see what everyone else was talking about. My first night in Rio was my worst. Help for a first timer was an upgrade from the what happened earlier, still I was not too impressed but there were some still some beautiful bitches there. I decided on leaving with Sara, the first two pictures are with clothes and the last three are her without. She didnt want to show her face naked but I got her anyway. She claims she is from Belo Horizonte. Nice ass, great GFE. I did not see her around again for the next week and a half until the night after I told her I would be leaving Rio. She met me with a greeting "I thought you were gone." Funny how she showed up after she thought I was gone eh. These girls swear they know how to run game. Enjoy. More?

Later

Member #4156
08-29-05, 02:04
I was well rested after a night at 4x4 and wanted to try to make myself like Meia Pataca since no one here rarely said anything good about the place other than it's filled with Gringos. I arrived and was greeted by some broes from Cleveland and Charlotte that I met at Help a few nights ago. We sat down and chatted about our experiences until I seen this nice ass come up and sit next to these Philly guys talking all loud and shouting and shit. Funny dudes. Any way, make along story short, 150Reais for this maravilhosa. The only thing about the garota is that her teeth were jacked up. You really cant see it from the pics. But she was a good fuck for the early afternoon. Enjoy. Geeya!

To Be Continued.

Member #4156
08-29-05, 02:13
cont...

More of garota. Sorry fellas, no name no number.

Member #4156
08-29-05, 08:27
on this day i got kind of lazy. prior to my trip i printed out a whole list of garotas from different agencies and freelancers and i finally got a chance to use it. i ended up calling sofia/natalia pinhero. i wanted to try a big popozuda for completa fucking and that is infact what i got. cuidado my friends, for one could get lost in all this ass. good thing my portuguese was sufficient because she didn't speak no english on the phone other than hello. she was ready to go once i looked through the peep hole. the only bad thing was that she was two hours late. sofia pinhero.

Member #4156
08-29-05, 08:39
L'uomo once again.

Soon as I walk through the doors I see a familiar face. Looks like she is happier to see me more than I am happy to see her for at first I did not recognize her face. I came to L'uomo this day to see Jozanna but Ingrid's ass is mezmorizing. She and I hit it off from the beginning. We immediately went to the spa area to talk some and I asked her did Kate give her the message blah blah blah catching up. We ended up doing a session and it was the best time I had in a Terma Yet. We chatted for a while and she told me I was Tudo, perfeito. She said she wanted me for herself. She was going to have her hair cut the next day but I didn't think about it too much because I thought since I had 3 days left, I would not see her anymore. She gave me her number afterwards because I teased her about her not giving it to me when we were in Help. She swore up and down that she gave it to me though. Fellows, this is the baddest chick I met in Rio period. But this is my opinion. Ingrid. Damn I miss brazil. More on her later. I highly recommend her if you go to L'uomo. Ela é completa.

Member #4156
08-29-05, 09:25
On this night, I wanted to go to Help one last time (4th) and go to Meia Pataca with my cariocan friend. This was a bad experience for him. There was a group of girls at a table diagnal from us who were being rude. All of them were associated with girls who I had turned down earlier during the week. They called my friend gay and they made fun of him in a way that was very disrespectful. We ended up leaving after eating and I explained to him that it was an attempt to get back at me because I wouldn't sleep with atleast three of the girls at that table. I had been turning them all down especially when I knew they were in the same clique.

Later on my way to Help that night by myself (I actually wanted to go in) I see this bad ass chick who I seen once last week inside help. When I first seen her I said to myself, now that's a woman. ***** was georgious. And I don't know if I spelled the word correctly but that's what beauty will do to you. She walks pass me, blows a kiss and it's over. I talk to her for a minute in English and her little sister, another garota who I turned down earlier, says to her he speaks portuguese pretty good, dont talk to him in English. Its funny how the climate of a conversation can change once you speak the language. She first quoted me some outrageous number, well past ISG standards but I ended up talking her into 200Reais, the most I'd paid. She agreed and off to the apartment we went.

Man, I could not stop smiling because this ***** was so gorgeous. DAMN. I even had the night gaurd at my apartment giving me props. I had to get footage of this because I know my boys would not believe I bagged something this bad. We arrived in the apartment and she showed me some picture on the front of O Dia where it was a large spread of her as the queen of carnavale or some shit she was bragging on. I didn't care about that I just wanted that ass. She wanted to know if I had some brazilian music. Luckily I had some Bosa Nova, Samba, and some old funk. She wanted to hear Garota de Ipanema. It's something about that song that did something to her because when we started sexing, she gave me a bath with her toung and i thought she was going to fuck my because she forced me on my stomach and wouldn't let me turn over LOL!

I would give her a 10 but she was lacking on the GFE. But still good fuck though. If you hit the right spots or go deep enough, she could wake the whole building. Her name is India, 28. I showed her the camera foto of her I shot of her backside at when I seen her in her white dress at Help, she looked at it and said Muito Bom!. She told me she wanted to send me more professional pictures to me. Now that's a brasileira. We exchanged emails and phone numbers afterwards so hit me up on the PM if you want her information.

Member #4156
08-29-05, 09:32
More of India

Pronounced een-ji-ya

Muito bom sexa.

Member #4156
08-29-05, 09:48
Thursday August 25 is suppose to be my last day/night in rio. I get up early to pack and make time to make one more house call on my list. Ken suggests that I leave the apartment around the time Solarium opens and post up there until long as possible until it's time to leave early enough to arrive at the airport 2 hours before take off.

Went to Solarium. I never wanted to go to this place in the beginning but I said what the hell. Got there, and I'm already feeling uncomfortable. The guys up front are too Americanized. But they are nice and they show me around and I get dress and I head upstairs. First thing I always do is hit the bar. The blond is eying me. She has a nice body but she is not my type. Beautiful girl. I look around after ordering my drink and all of a sudden tons of americans just flood the place and it has only been opened for an hour and a half. I look for the morena/mulatta that must have went downstars for something. I just sit on the couch and pretend that the pretty blond is not looking at me.

Sooner or later she gets the nerve to come and sit by me. She asks if I speak portuguese and by responding yes we engage in conversation. She wants to know if I like her and I told her she was cool. Whats going through my mind right now is that if that mulatta dont hurry her ass back up her in 30 minutes I'm going to be forced to do this blond and get the fuck up out of here. The blond asks me what was I looking for. She says that many black guys like herself don't like blonds and I tell her I don't know why because she's beautiful. I tell her I'm looking for a big bunda. She points to her ass and says she doesn't have as much but she can find someone for me. Ahh, she heads downstairs and brings up Isadora. Very petite body but has an ass like pair. Kind of cute. A gatinha. She comes up and says I want you now. We head to the cabine for completa fucking. BBJ and all. My last night in Rio. Yeah right!

Member #4156
08-29-05, 10:17
I get to the Airport and find out that my flight has been cancelled because that Hurricane in Miami. IM PISSED. Im mad as fuck that I have to spend another two nights in Brazil.

Since Ken had someone renting out the apartment the moment I left, I was forced to make a decsion to either stay in that rip off hotel for next two nights for 365 Reais a nigth in a boring ass airport or pay the 50 Reais fee back to Copa, 78 usd/night at Atlantico across the street from L'uomo. So I head back to Copa plus I can save 100usd on the room. Went to L'uomo just right across the street with Josana again on my mind but I was in for a surprise.

Got there Josana was yet ocuppied. DAMN! But my biggest problem was Ingrid. She saw me and kind of got pissed. I had called her earlier that day to try to arrange something with her before she went to work but she was still in bed and Solarium sounded like a better choice as far as waisting some time. She knew that I was suppose to be leaving that day and I'm around looking for other pussy. She was also occupied but nothing serious so I stayed at the bar waiting on her to make a move but Perla became a bit aggressive. We talked and kissed for a while before going to the Relax room where I found four other couples including one chick who shouted Sex Machine when I walked through the door. Kind of embarrising. There was another American and two other Italians in there and they're all shouting sexo machino along with the garota. I guess my reputation with Kate and Ingrid kind of exceed me by this point but this is like my third time at this place less than 7 days gone by.

After 20 min of embarrasement, I let Perla talk me into going into cabine for some so so sex. Besides, before comming to Rio, I seen her pic posted by Ezinho so I kind of felt like I was about to make it with a star in some sort of a way. I had ingrid & Josana on my mind the whole time anyway. I didn't even cum. Good! That's what was going through my mind since I had came to see Josana since she was the only one that I wanted to fuck but didn't yet. I got a foto of Perla but I wasn't pressed to get a perfect shot because Ezihno already done a pretty good job of that.

When I arrived in the bar Ingrid and I had a few words. She told me it was cool if I went with other girls but called me a mentiroso because I told her I was leaving that day but I didn't know how to say Hurricane in Portuguese so she didn't believe me. After calming down she asked will I go to Help that night because she wanted to see me later. I told her Help is not a place I want to go again but I'll go if she'd go. Cool. I went to Help one thing led to another, I didn't want to be tied up with one chick all night so Ingird didn't understand that I wanted feel free. She didn't like this but she found somone else to keep her occupied. I ended up escaping with a mulatta with a huge ass. Didnt get a shot because my phone battery was low and would not take a shot. She only got 100Reais from me that night. LOL! We went to Lido because I didn't know what Atlantico's hotel guest policies were.

Three broads in one night is a way to releave some stress and anger after a long day.

If you guys want a better pic of Perla, look for Ezinho's posts somewhere. She's cool but I had too much on my mind at that time. I barely remember hitting that shit. Besides, my toung kept getting stuck in her braces. LOL!

Member #4156
08-29-05, 10:41
I woke up in the Hotel like "Damn I can't believe I'm still in this place." I called American Airlines this time early to make sure that stupid hurrican is not going to circle around and my flight for the next day is still on target. This day I don't waiste time scheduling my agenda. Since it's raining on this day I couldn't go to a beach so I decided I wanted to go to 4X4. I called Ingrid to see if she was working and she told me she would be at L'uomo at 5:30. She said she really wanted to see me before I left and I told her the same. But 4X4 sounded more attractive. Fast Forard >> I promised Ingrid I'll show up but I kind of wished she'd give me a reason to leave early so I could get downtown. We greeted each other with Mentiroso / Mentirosa accusations calling each other names and laughing and kissing. We made out for about 2 hours kissing and dancing and I told her I wanted her for an hour this time. We did our thing and afterwards she wanted to take me to Club Six after she gotten off work and then spend the night with me. I'm like cool. She told me she'd be at my hotel at 2:20

At 2:20 she shows up and she's lookin marvalhosa. She comes through the lobby with a 50USD bill to exchange with the receptionists and they look at us and smile. So we hit Six in Centro. Packed house. Especially on the hiphop floor. I could not enjoy myself as much. Afterwards we arrived back at the hotel and I headed in straight to the elevator. She stops and says something to the receptionist in Portuguese and he signals the go ahead and we're off. I guess they are guest friendly when they want to be. She didnt have to sign anything. LOL!

We fucked until she couldn't take no more. She came trice I came none, she wanted to rest and do it again in the afternoon which we did. Man, this girl was total. She was everything. The even better part about my experiene with her is that besides the money I spent at L'uomo getting a cabine with her, I paid for nothing. She even paid more than half of our club bill which was 95 Reais and bought me a drink. I just paid for the taxi ride.

This girl was my cherry on the top for my trip. If I had only took her seriouly earlier, I could've been hitting her for the free every night. But I really enjoyed myself with her. She gave me the ultimate GFE. I got some nice pictures of her. She left my hotel around 3:15 that afternoon after sex and a shower and I was to leave to the airport at 5:00 to catch my flight. What good timing. Damn! Rio.

Liucio
08-29-05, 13:04
You guys are doing very well .

Keep the cameras in the rob.

Hide them well.

JustGotBack
08-29-05, 17:33
I didn't know cameras were banned. When I went into the termas I would just take my camera and stick it in one of those big pockets. The lady in the changing room would see me a couple of times and she didn't say a thing.

RonnyRon
08-29-05, 18:06
Hey Kel,

You are right about India. She is drop dead gorgeous! Has the body of a Grecian goddess. Definitely one of the prettiest women I have ever seen. Last trip I was in my apartment with J and my buddy LBJ. J calls up her friend to come by for LBJ. J keeps telling me not to hit on her friend, because she is so beautiful. I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah. A few minutes later India walks through the door. Damn, she is fine! I kid you not! She was one of the most beautiful women I have even seen in my life. India and LBJ leave and go to his apartment. I should have had J call her without LBJ there. A threesome would have been nice. LOL.

Funny thing is India had on the that same dress the day she came by my place, which was over a month ago. She showed us the same picture from O Dia, but who cares. That woman is beautiful. You did very well. Sofia Pinhero- OH my GOD! Your research paid BIG dividends. Thanks for the memories!

Photos a little dark (camera phone) so I forgive you. Just kidding, but I believe my Rio protega has arrived.

RonnyRon

Member #4156
08-29-05, 22:04
I didn't know cameras were banned. When I went into the termas I would just take my camera and stick it in one of those big pockets. The lady in the changing room would see me a couple of times and she didn't say a thing.Well actually cameras are not banned. Not that I don't know of. I was just being scared. But I do remember once my phone rang in L'uomo and I jumped up and went to the shower room to use it and the janitor lady and man said something to me that I couldn't understand but it was no problem. I pretended like they didn't say anything and slipped it back in my pocket on my way to the bar room. If I had not been too shaky to pull it out earlier, I would have had alot more pics than that.

Gipse
08-29-05, 23:34
I thought I was done with Brasil, especially Rio until I just read Keldeson's reports. Now I want to go back tomorrow. After being in Rio many times, I got bored especially after the influx of the MTV crowd so I moved on to Sao Paulo but after a while lost interest there also. Seeing Keldeson's camera shots have awoken some great memories. Good Job!

Carrib
08-30-05, 02:18
Excellent report with great pics. Hats off to you man and looks like you had great time. BTW u really hit some stunners!! nice going. Geez I miss Rio.

Ee2002
08-30-05, 07:00
Ingrid is the best. Not only is she a great hit and fine, but she is such a sweetheart. I have never heard anything bad about her. Her sister worked at Luomos also, not sure is she is still there.

Member #4156
08-30-05, 18:55
Ingrid is the best. Not only is she a great hit and fine, but she is such a sweetheart. I have never heard anything bad about her. Her sister worked at Luomos also, not sure is she is still there.Thanks for all the love you all!

Yes that what had me on Ingrid. Even when I met her in Help, I was never trying to fuck Help bitches but it was something about her that made me want to get to know her a little better. I never wanted to go to another Terma after 4X4 until she made me go there to visit her because she was playing hard to get at Help. Very very sweet girl. For a couple of hours, I actually thought she was my girlfriend. She's good at what she does. Damn I miss Rio already.

Gipse, I've heard or read this so many times from people on the board which also had me debating where in Brazil I wanted to take my first trip. But I since I never been to Brazil and Sao Paulo is too big for me to go by myself I said I'll start there. I'm glad to see that an inicio such as myself can inspire a vet like you. Did I already mention I miss Rio? Damn!

Voltarei!

Veterano
08-31-05, 00:29
I vividly recall Ingrid from my 2002 trip ~ even prettier and about 20 lbs lighter ~ SMOKIN'!!

Member #2001
08-31-05, 03:12
I am just courious to know if anyone has been able to get the torrent files that I put up and if so, did they like them.

Also I would like to know if there was any problems in getting them.

RonnyRon
08-31-05, 03:46
Nope. I was able to download the one from the China section, but yours just hang. No download. Attempts to connect over and over.

Member #4156
08-31-05, 11:55
Her information "Was" on Hotside.com.br but I was lucky enough to write down her information just in time for my trip before they snatched her off the site.

A funny thing, I showed her my list after our session and she was showing me all the girls she knew and some of the big bundas I selected that she knew she said they were photo shopped. Dayum. I guess that photoshop roumor shit is true that they speak of over on the Hotside forum. But I'm here to tell you this bunda is all meat. No diception here. Ela não engana.

If you look closely on the bed near the pillows, you can see my full list of garotas I had ready to call. Is it possible a brother can get a special rate for the promotion? Damn I miss Rio.

Coupe66
08-31-05, 18:47
Thanks for the great reports and photos, of all the babes. I especially and absolutely love the body of that chick Sofia Pinhero, what an ass! Do you have her contact details, or failing that, which agency was she from so I can check her out on the net? I am heading down to Sao Paulo in 2 weeks, but for some ass like that I might well force myself to make a detour to Rio! Cheers my man!

Mex005
09-01-05, 03:08
I guess, everyone has their own taste, but I had the jackpot with Marcela at www.companygirls.com.br this night. She is as real as the photo´s are. 150 R for 2 hours. Go for it!

Mex

Her information "Was" on Hotside.com.br but I was lucky enough to write down her information just in time for my trip before they snatched her off the site.

A funny thing, I showed her my list after our session and she was showing me all the girls she knew and some of the big bundas I selected that she knew she said they were photo shopped. Dayum. I guess that photoshop roumor shit is true that they speak of over on the Hotside forum. But I'm here to tell you this bunda is all meat. No diception here. Ela não engana.

If you look closely on the bed near the pillows, you can see my full list of garotas I had ready to call. Is it possible a brother can get a special rate for the promotion? Damn I miss Rio.

MSJ44
09-01-05, 04:02
Keldeson,

Just wanted to add my Kudos as well on Sofia. Dayum!!! Planning a trip back again soon, and would love to PM you if you still have the contact info.

Thanks.

Pyjama
09-01-05, 08:27
@ Mex005

Unfortunately your link does not work. Though this agency has LOTS of girls to choose from, the correct address is just

www.companygirl.com.br

Take care

Pyjama

Exec Talent
09-01-05, 19:09
If the thong is on the bed it means, "I would like more sex please!"

Being with Katia was an absolutely wonderful experience.

Balluba
09-01-05, 22:45
I see that many comments on bad quality of Fortaleza chicas.

In my opinion there are lots of beautiful girls, with good behavior. Threat them well, and You will have a funny time !

Here is Michelle, this is from summer 2004. Great body (my taste), sweet face and always smiling and funny. We even made a short porn movie, and we had both of us great fun!

Balluba
09-01-05, 22:54
Please read earlier post. Sorry for my english.

Sal Dali
09-02-05, 03:27
What is company girl charges for 2 hours?

Thanks

S

@ Mex005

Unfortunately your link does not work. Though this agency has LOTS of girls to choose from, the correct address is just

www.companygirl.com.br

Take care

Pyjama

Member #4156
09-02-05, 13:56
Sorry people,

I think I am all dried out with pictures.

Balluba
09-02-05, 22:53
Here is another Fortaleza girl, also this is from summer 2004. Hard, tight body, and I think she was a clever girl, hard fucking, and at the same time so willing and sweet. Best anal for me, ever! Had her two nights, looked for her summer 2005, but could not find her. Anyone know her?

Jaimito Cartero
09-03-05, 00:24
As reported in the SP section. 23 years old. No kids. Great body, C cups. 42 kilos, nice enthusiasm and service. 120R for an hour. No tips.

This place used to be the Clinica Chantilly up until sometime in July.

Member #4156
09-03-05, 12:51
More fotos of India just as promises.

Valeu

Member #4156
09-03-05, 12:54
I'm finished people. I Hope you've enjoyed.

Valeu

Forty
09-03-05, 15:36
Here is another Fortaleza girl, also this is from summer 2004. Hard, tight body, and I think she was a clever girl, hard fucking, and at the same time so willing and sweet. Best anal for me, ever! Had her two nights, looked for her summer 2005, but could not find her. Anyone know her?Hi Balluba,

The girl in photo, Eli, came back in Fortaleza and in Kapital during the last week of August. She told that before she was travelling in Italy with her boyfriend (go figure). Very hot girl, too.

We're waiting for photos of your other gems.

And my Eli's photo is for you and for other mongers.

Best wishes,

Forty

Lorenzo
09-04-05, 06:06
Forty,

She was most likely in Italy working, at the trade she knows best. That's what many Brazilian GDPs do, go to Italy when it's spring and summer in the northern hemisphere, then come back before it starts to get cold, although August is a bit early. They make much better money in Europe than they can in Brazil.

Lorenzo

Labadi
09-04-05, 06:31
Eli is really a cool girl. Do you have some more pic's ? I should change my plans going to Brasil instead .... (you will see next month).

09-05-05, 10:48
If the thong is on the bed it means, "I would like more sex please!"

Being with Katia was an absolutely wonderful experience.She does like quite beautiful in your pic...do you have any others? Where can I find her & what was the deal? I'll be back in RJ the end of Oct.

Thanks!

Boston Guy 57
09-06-05, 02:44
I am just courious to know if anyone has been able to get the torrent files that I put up and if so, did they like them.

Also I would like to know if there was any problems in getting them.

It's all "Mike in Brazil" stuff. First of all, it's all over the internet. If you go to Kazaa, Limewire, Morpheus or just about any other P2P site and type in "Mike In Brazil" you can download tons of it. The women are hot and the videos are great but it's all copyrighted material. Whatever your personal opinions are about copyright infringement Jackson doesn't allow it and I don't think it's fare to him to promote such a practice on this site.

Pimpthatass
09-07-05, 12:20
[Photo Link deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of a hot link to photos on another site. If you have photos you would like to share with the other Forum Members, then please post them here. Thanks!

Organicgrowth
09-07-05, 23:10
Pimpthatass,

Your so called "just snapshots" are excellent! They really show what can be had... I for one would vote for you!

Regards, Havanaman

Pimpthatass
09-08-05, 05:24
[Photo Link deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of a hot link to photos on another site. If you have photos you would like to share with the other Forum Members, then please post them here. Thanks!

Balluba
09-08-05, 09:44
Here another young Fortaleza girl. Taller then most other I have hosted in my hotel room. Found in the disco in Av. Alm. Barroso, the one as is opening in the morninghours, when Kapital is closing :)

Balluba
09-08-05, 11:07
Forty,

Thank You for the responce of Eli or Eliana as she called her self for me. As I remember, she had a boyfriend in Italy, so this makes sence.

I will certainly look for her during my stay in Fortaleza in October.

I enclose some more Eliana photos :

Sperto
09-09-05, 20:26
Sometimes it makes me laugh so hard seeing my fellowing mongers overpaying their girls.
Monger - "300 is OK!"
Girl - "Dollar! OK?"
Monger "Of course...."

Personally I'm fine with a 10 reais buceta.

Jaimito Cartero
09-09-05, 23:57
I managed to snap about a dozen pics of their model book when I saw Angelica earlier this week. I was taking the pics quick, so quality isn't great. I believe that all of these girls have been shown before, so if there's a reason not to show, please PM me.

Jaimito Cartero
09-09-05, 23:58
Second block of pics.

Helpmann
09-09-05, 23:59
I managed to snap about a dozen pics of their model book when I saw Angelica earlier this week. I was taking the pics quick, so quality isn't great. I believe that all of these girls have been shown before, so if there's a reason not to show, please PM me.
THANK YOU!!!

-Helpmann :)

Jaimito Cartero
09-10-05, 00:01
Here are the last bunch. I have two more that I sized wrong, and will try and reload them tomorrow.

Vinni100
09-10-05, 05:38
Even with all the negatives posted about Rio lately, I still think it is the best place for men on earth.RonnyRon,

I think I know this girl. Her real is Angela. But when I met her at MC she went by Vilerian? I am wondering if you recall her name or alias?

Thanx

Vinni

Trippleecks
09-11-05, 12:07
Jaimito Cartero, I doubt very much if the girls would appreciate you posting their photos on this or any other website... If guys want to see the book all they need to do is ask for it.

Mv0928
09-11-05, 15:54
Jaimito,

Thanks a lot for posting some of the girls' pictures! I'm going to Rio in October for the first time and Karla Models agency is on my "to do" list. Some of the girls look absolutely amazing (Karen Portinari, Lais Romanele, Ingrid Scudera, etc.)! Are they for real?! Have you guys been with any of these girls? Do they speak any English at all? Thanks for your help guys!

Bambino
09-11-05, 23:59
Jaimito,

thanks so much for this inside info. It will save me lots of time and doubt. I just hope all members act like gentlemen, and don't spread these all over the place...I'll be there 10/22. I'm dying with anticipation.

Com saudades fortes...

Bambino
09-12-05, 00:11
Balluba,

because of you, Fortaleza is back on my short list of Brazil destinations.

Obrigado por tudo destes fotos...

Jaimito Cartero
09-12-05, 02:50
Jaimito Cartero, I doubt very much if the girls would appreciate you posting their photos on this or any other website... If guys want to see the book all they need to do is ask for it.

The question is, if you call and have a model come out, and because the pictures are old, airbrushed or such, and you don't really get what you're expecting, should you just tell them leave?

Ezinho
09-12-05, 02:57
The question is, if you call and have a model come out, and because the pictures are old, airbrushed or such, and you don't really get what you're expecting, should you just tell them leave?

Yes, of course. If she does not look like the girl you wanted, you have the right to turn her away.

Jaimito Cartero
09-12-05, 03:21
Yes, of course. If she does not look like the girl you wanted, you have the right to turn her away.

I understand that, but I believe it is much better to be forwarned. I was happy enough with how Angelica looked, but if you will look at my pic of her, compared to her book pics, they are fairly different. The book model I would rate a 9, while in person, she was a 6.5. If you send one back, it's very unlikely that they are going to send any more to you.

Jaimito Cartero
09-12-05, 03:37
Here are the last two.

Bubba Boy
09-12-05, 08:35
Has anyone given Nina Ricelly from Karla models a run? She looks very nice, wonder if she looks similar in person? Anyone?

Bravo
09-13-05, 00:44
With the exception of her tits, Nina Ricelly looks NOTHING like her pics. She is a good 25lbs heavier than her pics and very plain looking. I made the mistake of getting her about 2months ago and I was very dissapointed. On top of her looks, she is extremely camera shy! She didn't even want me to take pics of her with clothes on, nevermind naked or having sex.

Trelele
09-13-05, 22:14
Hi Guys! I´m starting my association with you today.

First of all you have to be carefull with the Agency´s photos. There´s a lot of photoshop acting. They can correct many imperfections. Many times I was surprised when I met the girl "face to face".

Karla Models. Company Girl. Ciaplus. All of them.

There´s nothing like being in MC, Centaurus, 4x4 watching in "true colors" the girls.

I'l try to bring to you some good stuff!

Member #3427
09-14-05, 00:05
Here are the last bunch. I have two more that I sized wrong, and will try and reload them tomorrow.

I had natasha a while back, she has worked for the agency on and off. Her face is a bit harsher in real life, yet nice, but she is definitely not 19 as her pic says!

Bubba Boy
09-14-05, 01:03
Obrigado Bravo.

Shemp
09-14-05, 04:15
I second what Bravo had to say about Nina Ricelly. She looks great in the pictures in the book, but in person you will be very disappointed. She was good fun sexually, including completa but is a very average, dumpy girl in real-life. I do not recommend her.

shemp

Jaimito Cartero
09-14-05, 16:26
Here are a couple more pics of Cristal. The report on her is on the main board. I think she overdoes the eyeliner her, and she actually looks a tad better than these photos.

Yankee7
09-15-05, 02:31
The two that I've seen. Angelica and Keimy both look just like their pix. Keimy is a very exotic mix of Japanese/Brazileira.

GrabInBuns
09-15-05, 16:37
John Corey,

Let's see some photo's of these girls!

Kamking1
09-16-05, 04:16
The two that I've seen. Angelica and Keimy both look just like their pix. Keimy is a very exotic mix of Japanese/Brazileira.I think the key is to get the girls who joined the agency recently. In that way, the pics on the website should be very close to the reality. If I am not mistaken, Keimy is quite new.

Ice T
09-16-05, 10:53
Hey bwoys check this out: I picked up this blondi girl with a beautiful face and a gorgeous body while I was hooking up some breakfast at Rua Republica do Peru's fast food spot. This garota had the kind of body that you don't forget. I had been fucking non stop for days before and she was telling me that I live at this block and I got some more girls back home. What the heck, of we went.
Had a blast. Same day met them at Help all dressed crazy flavour like a mutha fuka! Im telling you there are no bundas like this on nowhere else.

T

John
09-16-05, 11:50
Jaimito Cartero u r da man,

Wow dam man having spent 3 months in Rio last summer, I was missing Rio already and now this, all Karla modelos pics are making me go crazy.

VNJ two thumbs up for u.

Regards,

John

RonnyRon
09-16-05, 22:45
Saw your photos and I just got hyped! There is no place like Brasil. I love the fact that almost all the women have that little hump in their back, right above their ass. You don't see that on other women. I wonder why?

RonnyRon

Ice T
09-16-05, 23:18
You tell it like it hommie. They don't make these skinny gals wid a big round booty nowhere else man! This piranha had a super tight bucetinha. Check it.

Saw your photos and I just got hyped! There is no place like Brasil. I love the fact that almost all the women have that little hump in their back, right above their ass. You don't see that on other women. I wonder why?

RonnyRon

Ice T
09-16-05, 23:36
This one was amazing and didn't get too shy in front of camera.

Reg T

Magna White
09-17-05, 01:34
This one was amazing and didn't get too shy in front of camera.

Reg T

Great Pictures! I am far away in down Under. These girls have excellent ass. Much better than the fat bottom here! The long exposure also created a nive mood. Great job!

Ezinho
09-17-05, 22:00
There's a saying here in Rio among some of the ex pats I've met: "Get a white wife, a mulatta girlfriend, and a black maid."

I got number 3 down, just need to work on number 2 now (no need for number 1 lol)

Sting
09-18-05, 16:19
Ezinho,

Well, this sounds perfect lol

Rio Bob
09-18-05, 17:43
There's a saying here in Rio among some of the ex pats I've met: "Get a white wife, a mulatta girlfriend, and a black maid."

I got number 3 down, just need to work on number 2 now (no need for number 1 lol)

Can I get that maids number so she can clean my apt when I arrive please?

Yankee7
09-19-05, 03:03
Sadly I had great pictures Angelica and Keimy from Karla's, but unfortunately my camera was stolen by a puta that I picked up on the Terrace. My 2nd time with her; had unbeleivable pix of her from the first. Like an idiot I got too comfortable with her and let my guard down and it wasn't till after i sent her on her way that I realized that it was gone.

FYI, a real cute morena clara, 18-19 y/o named Suzanna Oliveira (saw her ID). At least last month went by the name Suzanna and hangs out most nights at Terraco Atlantico (likes to wear a pink hat.)

Be careful.

Jaimito Cartero
09-19-05, 14:39
Sadly I had great pictures Angelica and Keimy from Karla's, but unfortunately my camera was stolen by a puta that I picked up on the Terrace. My 2nd time with her; had unbeleivable pix of her from the first. Like an idiot I got too comfortable with her and let my guard down and it wasn't till after i sent her on her way that I realized that it was gone.

FYI, a real cute morena clara, 18-19 y/o named Suzanna Oliveira (saw her ID). At least last month went by the name Suzanna and hangs out most nights at Terraco Atlantico (likes to wear a pink hat.)

Be careful.

Well, I try and post pictures here, so at worst, I can DL them back when I get to the states. I also will UL them to my laptop every day or so. I have a 1/2 gig mem card, so I'd have to take 400 pics to fill the mother up.

Brovo35
09-19-05, 16:31
Ice-T,

I have to give it to you Pamela is simply amazing. I willnot be able to get to Brazil this year, as I am joining a group of friends and traveling to the DR. I know their is no comparison, but alas the pocketbook can't withstand two such trips before years end. please provide contact information if you can so that next spring I can find this amazing women.

Liucio
09-21-05, 06:26
You did well by getting the book and posting the photos
Excellent job

Ezinho
09-21-05, 06:27
Can I get that maids number so she can clean my apt when I arrive please?

Yeah sure, I have the numbers of most of the girls that I posted pics of on here, just PM me and I will give you the numbers you want.

Liucio
09-21-05, 07:01
The ass is unexpainable
We indulge in a fantasy world.
no words
just smile

Jaimito Cartero
09-21-05, 15:10
Here is Patricia (good attitude, but only CBJ) and Geovana, who had a so-so attitude (but BBBJ), and told me time was up, when I'm sure it wasn't.

Patricia has beautiful green eyes (or contacts), and is lactating.

As Geovana shows, make sure you see them in good light. She looked pretty good in a semi lighted hall, but much worse in good late. She said she was 25, but she looks 30.

Lima Busy
09-21-05, 15:27

Ezinho,
Just curious, were these pic's taken before or after she cleaned your apartment?

El Grande
09-21-05, 18:05
Come on guys. You get into a room and you have 40 minutes. Who wants to spend one minute of that time taking pictures. I want to ge down to business. As far as the hotel room, I've taken a few pictures but im really not into it like you guys. You have these girls spreading their legs and some of you take pictures while they are blowing you, that boggles the mind. If a girl is blowing you, dont you want to relax, not turn into Larry Flint.What are you doing on this site? If you dont like pictures go visit a storyboard!

Wahoolee
09-22-05, 02:15
That maid has some HUGE hands.

Liucio
09-22-05, 05:29
Those 2 at Vila, I would probably take pass on.
Not 2 judge but much more in there I'm sure.
I've seen your pics, U do well, very well . BUT uh those na
Keep up the good work
Your pics R tight

John
09-22-05, 08:39
Were u on crack buddy when u did those girls at Villa Mamosa. LOL i travel 13 hrs by flight and don't want none of that for sure.

I agree u have posted some very good pics earlier, but ur last post is not upto ur standards.

Keep up the good work though, appreciate ur pics.

Jaimito Cartero
09-23-05, 17:20
Those 2 at Vila, I would probably take pass on.
Not 2 judge but much more in there I'm sure.
I've seen your pics, U do well, very well . BUT uh those na
Keep up the good work
Your pics R tight

Actually the first one (Patricia) was pretty nice. The second one was a bit scary. I've fucked way worse though. :)

I'd say about 20% of the Vila Mimosa garota's I would NOT fuck for free.

Pimpthatass
09-24-05, 00:04
Another Copa girl.

Liucio
09-24-05, 17:01
Your pic prove your game is still tight
We can excuse those 2 accidents

Trelele
09-25-05, 00:45
It's not usual prostitutes at Leblon´s beach, but what a tatoo!

Jaimito Cartero
09-26-05, 18:23
Here is the one chica I actually got back to my apartment and sessioned with. She was just trying to get me off and get out of there as quick as possible. This was earlier on in my trip, and I should have kicked her out when I had some problems early on.

Live and learn.

Jaimito Cartero
09-26-05, 18:32
Well, I promised not to show her face, but here are a couple of pics. Also included is the card for Scortshow.

I don't usually post many closeup pussy shots, but am including one of her, since I think it's so purty.

Carlos 91
09-27-05, 00:52
Sorry the pics are so late, but like they say better late pics of hot babes than no pics of hot babes at all. Both are help girls, double team all nighter, the one in all of the pics I got for R200 and her friend was R150 from 3:00am until 12:00 noon the next day. They loved to get down and I was all smiles.

Carlos 91
09-27-05, 01:00
Here are some more pics from my trip in May.

Piper1
09-27-05, 07:56
Dammit, I hurt my neck!

Sperto
09-27-05, 08:56
Wow! These are among the best photos I've ever seen in this section. Excellent!

Simba2
09-27-05, 11:02
The best pics I have seen so far. Well done mate, you scored well!

Angus Magee
09-27-05, 12:19
Great pics Carlos. I am often a bit mystified by the pictures in these forums. I recognise that we all have different tastes (eye of the beholder etc.) but really some of the pics are down right frightening.

Thes ladies though almost have me on the first jet to Brazil.

Thanks

AM

Trippleecks
09-27-05, 12:55
Jaimito Cartero .... sorry man, but that GDP is not up to your usual standard... were you drunk?? She is ugly and old..

Rio Bob
09-27-05, 13:54
Here is the one chica I actually got back to my apartment and sessioned with. She was just trying to get me off and get out of there as quick as possible. This was earlier on in my trip, and I should have kicked her out when I had some problems early on.

Live and learn.

How much was this disappointment?

Regulr Travlr
09-27-05, 15:15
Heading to BA in November. I keep waffling about adding in a trip to Rio.

But Carlos, if I could guarantee I could find those girls I would be there first! Great pics and she looked like she enjoyed. I hope your entire trip was just as good.

Jaimito Cartero
09-27-05, 16:56
How much was this disappointment?

About $150R plus $10R for taxi. :)

I just hate it when it's so mechanical, and they won't live up to the terms of the agreement. I got the whole BBBJ agreed to up front, but then she gave it the Tootsie Roll owl approach (Three licks, and that's it), and then just slapped the rubber on.

Jaimito Cartero
09-27-05, 17:00
Jaimito Cartero .... sorry man, but that GDP is not up to your usual standard... were you drunk?? She is ugly and old..

Well, getting drunk isn't usually a problem of mine. I'm not sure if you're referring to the Help GDP or the Vila Mimosa one. :)

I usually go for the light to medium skinned chica. This was the darkest girl I've ever gone with, and thought I'd try something different. I am more service orientated than anything. I will take an average looker who can do it all great over a model who is a starfish.

I'll post pics of Duda when I get back to the states next week. I'm sure that she will fall below everyones expectations here, but she was fun to be with, and I had a great time with her.

Dutch Boy
09-27-05, 17:19
yo carlos 91..... we want MOREEEEE, this girl is really amazing

Cubiche
09-27-05, 22:04
That is some awesome talent!! Reminds me of the trio obtained several years ago. I'll try to dig up the fotos and put them on the Cuba forum.

Escortslover
09-27-05, 23:12
Well done Carlos 91, these hot chicks are really top escorts!

Do you have more pics of them?

Thanks again fella!

Carlos 91
09-28-05, 04:54
At the request of the honorable gentlemen of the ISG community, I gracefully present the rest of the pics, enjoy.

Oh yea, I have two videos of the skinner girl of around 30-45 seconds each, I would not mind posting the vids but I do not know how or if it can be done if anyone knows how please let me know and I will post them.

Carlos 91
09-28-05, 05:16
Here are some more pics. The skinner girl I met in Nov. of 04 in help then again in May. When I first met her she had a tato in the small of her back. The tato said "Made in Brazil" and that was the name that me and my friends called her for the rest of the trip. I neg. R200 for the night and she said to me "baby I feel like eating some pussy to can I pick out a girl for us to" I said sure but I will only pay the other girl R150 for the whole night if you can do that then no problem. So, she looked around help saw this girl who she really did not know but liked her lips and ass, she came back to me and said that the other girl wanted R250 I told her that if she did not make it happen then I was going to the balcony and get a girl for R100-125 reals and she would be out of luck. She looked at me and said "baby wait here for one minute I'm going to get this ***** to come back with us tonight, I'm not going to loose R200." And the rest is history.

Carlos 91
09-28-05, 05:27
I plan on going back to rio in late Oct. or early Dec. any takers?

Carlos

Lover Boy #2
09-28-05, 06:33
Carlos 91....I rarely comment on photos.....but man.....that's exactly what I'm talking about!!

Carrib
09-28-05, 07:26
I have a neck ache!!...great pics man~~

RonnyRon
09-28-05, 07:36
Hey Carlos,

I'll have a crook in my neck in the morning, but your pictures are worth it! Damn, I love Brazilian women and their tan lines! Great photos, Carlos!

RonnyRon

Minnesotah
09-28-05, 08:20
That's pretty hot! I think you have stolen my last night dreams from my head. :) I don't know for its attitude, but her body is at least 9.5/10.

Svtlord
09-28-05, 14:22
Any more pics of that girl, Carlos 91?

She is fine!

Harry58
09-28-05, 15:28
Carlos 91,

Many compliments for pics.

I will be in Rio from 28 Oct till 3 Nov.

If you'll plane to be there pls adv.

Thanks,

Harry

Wahoolee
09-28-05, 15:38
Oh yea, I have two videos of the skinner girl of around 30-45 seconds each, I would not mind posting the vids but I do not know how or if it can be done if anyone knows how please let me know and I will post them.

www . putfile . com - another monger from another board has been posting his 1 min vids on putfile and then posting the links to the vids.

Excellent pictures. Thanks!

Regor
09-28-05, 18:21
Carlos,

You know how to use your camera!

Fine pictures.

Ink King
09-29-05, 04:39
I'm not a balla like some of you, but I had to add my two cents to this.

She's not a pro, but if you're in Salvador watch yourself. she's been reported on a few fraud sites. She didn't try to leech from me, but i did catch her in a HUGE lie.

But DAMM she's fine.

Member #4156
09-29-05, 15:10
I'm not a balla like some of you, but I had to add my two cents to this.

She's not a pro, but if you're in Salvador watch yourself. she's been reported on a few fraud sites. She didn't try to leech from me, but i did catch her in a HUGE lie.

But DAMM she's fine.

What's her name? Is it Gilda?

She looks exactly like this chick that's on latineuro.com

I threw away the list so I'm not able to provide the ID number.

Legend91
09-29-05, 17:42
Carlos as you know I am here now, and thanks for reminiding me about MIB I might need to look her up´in help tonight. Harry me and carlos have been friends for 10 yrs plus and am here until the 3rd also. I will check the post later but if you can do text msging txt me @ 2024314488 and we can meet up for a drink if you want.

Dark One
09-29-05, 23:23
I have to jump on the band wagon and pay homage to Carlos 91, not only were the pics great, but the beauties in the pics. I'll agree with the earlier posts and so those are the best I have seen. I will be in Rio next spring, I hope I am just as lucky.

ChicagoDancer
09-30-05, 15:57
Here are some more pics. The skinner girl I met in Nov. of 04 in help then again in May. When I first met her she had a tato in the small of her back. The tato said "Made in Brazil" and that was the name that me and my friends called her for the rest of the trip. I neg. R200 for the night and she said to me "baby I feel like eating some pussy to can I pick out a girl for us to" I said sure but I will only pay the other girl R150 for the whole night if you can do that then no problem. So, she looked around help saw this girl who she really did not know but liked her lips and ass, she came back to me and said that the other girl wanted R250 I told her that if she did not make it happen then I was going to the balcony and get a girl for R100-125 reals and she would be out of luck. She looked at me and said "baby wait here for one minute I'm going to get this ***** to come back with us tonight, I'm not going to loose R200." And the rest is history.YOU RULE Carlos! You definetly rule.

My pics for you all are coming up.

Kostaboda
09-30-05, 23:04
Rio. 2005

I took too much time to post so I forgot both the name of the girl and the name of the Therma (I think it was Monte Carlo)

23 y

Spoke excellent english

Angel face (which you won't see here ...:-)

Very energetic on the dance floor that's why I chose her and of course she promised to be "cumpleta"

After a first shot in her pussy, the second one of this 40 min session was indeed in her ass. KY was used. Once inside, she started to yell ""F*** me, F*** me hard". I did my best to oblige.

Enjoy!

Kostaboda

Cubiche
10-01-05, 01:16
Kostaboda,

Very nice pic. I plan to make a trip to Brazil shortly. Hope to have your luck!

Pyjama
10-02-05, 01:28
Very pleasant girl indeed!

Pyjama
10-02-05, 01:33
She let me do whatever I liked :-)

Pyjama
10-02-05, 01:37
Like the expression on her face while fucking me!

Pyjama
10-02-05, 01:41
Have a closer look?

Lover Boy #2
10-02-05, 05:20
PJ...very high res...almost medical quality!!

Liucio
10-02-05, 06:56
I would have left a gaping hole in the ANUS
bruised, swollen hole but thats me.
LOL
U did what u could, no critizism leveled
Good job

Cubiche
10-02-05, 07:46
You guys are totally convincing me that Brazil is well worth visiting. I might have to tell my Cubanas that I won't be able visit them as often.

Pyjama
10-02-05, 10:01
Of course anal was included! And I do have some more photos to submit, but apparently I have exeeded my quota... Does anyone know how much space we have to upload pictures? Is this limited to lets say 1 MB? If so, how can I get more space?

About resolution: I use a 4 year old basic CANON V2 (I think its name is DIGITAL ELPH in the US) with only 2 MB. All I do is switch to macro modus before I get close to pussy :-)

Liucio
10-03-05, 04:44
1MB will work here it's available.

Blacklisted
10-03-05, 07:50
Of course anal was included! And I do have some more photos to submit, but apparently I have exeeded my quota... Does anyone know how much space we have to upload pictures? Is this limited to lets say 1 MB? If so, how can I get more space?

About resolution: I use a 4 year old basic CANON V2 (I think its name is DIGITAL ELPH in the US) with only 2 MB. All I do is switch to macro modus before I get close to pussy :-)

Dude in China thread has his own thread (Suga Baba) and uploads billions of pics all the time.

Fucking awesome pics BTW, I'm getting hooked on the Brazil photo thread, you guys are having a blast, and the girls are smokin'!

Pyjama
10-03-05, 09:20
Thanks to Jackson it's working again. So, this is the back hole :-)

Pyjama
10-03-05, 09:29
My favorite position: vaginal but from the back!

That was a survey of my photos. Any more photos would be similar to those already posted. Let me know if you still want them!
But what I really loved about this Fortaleza girl was her gorgeous smile, eyes and face - sorry guys, but I'll keep her privacy...

Pyjama