PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Mountain Guy
04-02-11, 17:43
Fantastic ass. Thanks for sharing.

I love the morenitas!

Actually she's Brazillian, but thought I'd share her foto over here too.

OrientalExpress
04-02-11, 17:46
I love the morenitas!

Actually she's Brazillian, but thought I'd share her foto over here too. I haven't tried any negrita. But this color is attempting me lot. Perfect color. Hopefully

MiamiHeatLuver
04-02-11, 17:54
I love the morenitas!

Actually she's Brazillian, but thought I'd share her foto over here too. Now what do I get a Casanova who has everything, for the first time I'm baffled! LOL!

John Gault
04-02-11, 18:33
I love the morenitas!

Actually she's Brazillian, but thought I'd share her foto over here too. A worthy 2, 000 th post.

So she got passed around by the Israelis and as I heard it went a little loco after a group gangbang. Sad, And they say the Gringo's get a bad name in Colombia. These guys wrote the book on that. I hope things got better for her.

Black Hawk69
04-02-11, 20:50
I love the morenitas!

Actually she's Brazillian, but thought I'd share her foto over here too. Since this is the photo gallery, I will post a couple recent pics of a special friend of mine that were taken at my apartment in Cartagena, as well as in Tu Candela, where we were enjoying some Old Parr whiskey and good times with other friends.

Ricker
04-03-11, 00:36
A worthy 2, 000 th post.

So she got passed around by the Israelis and as I heard it went a little loco after a group gangbang. Sad, And they say the Gringo's get a bad name in Colombia. These guys wrote the book on that. I hope things got better for her. Thanks JG.

BTW, this girl has never even met an Israeli, not sure what you're talkin about.

Golfinho
04-03-11, 00:50
A worthy 2, 000 th post.

So she got passed around by the Israelis and as I heard it went a little loco after a group gangbang. Sad, And they say the Gringo's get a bad name in Colombia. These guys wrote the book on that. I hope things got better for her. Don't know anything about this girl, but stories about Isreali behavior in Cartagena abound. In particular, girls from Medellin encountering Isrealis for the first time in their lives can't believe it.

Ricker
04-03-11, 05:41
Congratulations my friend on your 2000 posts, as that tells you that you have spent wayyyyyyy to much time on the ISG. LOL.

Again, thank you for the pic my friend, it was a great way to bring in number 2000, and hopefully I will see you somewhere in South America in the coming weeks, or better yet, we should meet up soon in the islands, which you know are PARADISE! Maybe Lucky Eddie will be there at the same time, and MiamiHeatLuver and Johnny Gault can also work it into their schedules, which would make a great time. I know Lucky Eddie has been there many many times. Thanks Black Hawk, JG, Miami Heat and all the good guys on this forum, some whom I've met personally and others only in words.

I think you're right though, I've spent way too much time on ISG haha.

In reality though, it's become a ritual over the years.

Cup of coffee in the morning, a little morning news, and check out the ISG.

As we all know, this forum can be great and full of good info and reports from guys, and at times get a bit silly and drama filled, like the Cartagena forum these days.

Overall though, the forum usually 'rights' itself and is worthwhile reading.

Here's to fun, exciting and happy adventure's for all, and why not, another foto of my little morena.
I may not be as rich as some guys, or as handsome as Frank Cassio hahaha, but I am a pretty lucky guy.

HelpRules
04-03-11, 06:03
Ricker,

We're not worthy! That has to be the greatest ass in history.

What club did you find her at?

Ricker
04-03-11, 23:20
Ricker,

We're not worthy! That has to be the greatest ass in history.

What club did you find her at? Hahaha, yep she's my type too.

I apologized to the forum earlier, on my post of her first foto, she's Brazillian, non-pro, met her outside Sao Paulo, Brazil selling fruit with her dad.

Now she hangs with me in Sao Paulo.

Golfinho
04-03-11, 23:57
met her outside Sao Paulo, Brazil selling fruit with her dad.Thank the lord for poor, simple girls who come in good bodies. Brazil and Colombia are great places to find them. Enjoy the rides 'til they figure out the deal. Hehehe.

Bobsthrobbinknob
04-05-11, 23:48
I met her on a dating site. She came over and we talked for a couple hours. Then she showed me this;

Member #4351
04-05-11, 23:50
Is that a strap-on?

Bobsthrobbinknob
04-05-11, 23:50
I met her on a dating site. She came over and we talked for a couple hours. Then she showed me this;

Bobsthrobbinknob
04-05-11, 23:51
Is that a strap-on?No. Her "panties" could have doubled as a shoe string

MiamiHeatLuver
04-06-11, 00:24
Is that a strap-on?Sure looks like one! LOL.

Thats not an ass, looks kinda saggy. Now this is an ass!

MiamiHeatLuver
04-06-11, 16:56
Very nice my friend, and I know you have had many many of those!Thanks my friend, Have many and only good ones brother! Between the both of us we will have nice ladies to share in every worthwhile city. LOL

Bobsthrobbinknob
04-06-11, 18:30
Sure looks like one! LOL.

Thats not an ass, looks kinda saggy. Now this is an ass! I can assure you there was NO SAG in her ass. I will enter Alba in ANY ASS COMPETITION anywhere. It's just that she has jeans over it. I went to the gym with her every other day. She would work my ass off for 20 minutes on the bike and then go to a 1hr. Spinning class. Not an ounce of fat on the ASS. I've seen 1000's of ASSES, I am an ASS man, and I promise you. Her ASS is THE CHAMPION ASS. I would literally sit on the end of the bed as she got dressed and laugh at how nice her ASS is.

By the way. Your girl has a nice ass. But Alba's ASS. You need to take a shot at it one time and then tell me if it sags! Jejejejejejejejejejej

Eros74
04-06-11, 19:13
...Now this is an ass!No! This is. THE perfect ass! Great pics, really!

Manizales911
04-06-11, 19:15
I can assure you there was NO SAG in her ass. I will enter Alba in ANY ASS COMPETITION anywhere. It's just that she has jeans over it. I went to the gym with her every other day. She would work my ass off for 20 minutes on the bike and then go to a 1hr. Spinning class. Not an ounce of fat on the ASS. I've seen 1000's of ASSES, I am an ASS man, and I promise you. Her ASS is THE CHAMPION ASS. I would literally sit on the end of the bed as she got dressed and laugh at how nice her ASS is.

By the way. Your girl has a nice ass. But Alba's ASS. You need to take a shot at it one time and then tell me if it sags! JejejejejejejejejejejWhy don't you show us a picture of her ASS if it is so spectacular.

MiamiHeatLuver
04-06-11, 19:41
No! This is. THE perfect ass! Great pics, really!Thanks Lukasek, Been a fan of yours for many years as well!

Socker
04-06-11, 23:16
Here's a few pics from my first trip to Medellin.

Menteng
04-07-11, 15:19
Why don't you show us a picture of her ASS if it is so spectacular.Why don't you look at posting #2559 in this thread?

Ricker
04-07-11, 15:28
OK. Here's my candidate. (grinning perverted dude deleted)

Reef. Nice foto Reefski!

Hey is this a nice arshe?

Ricker
04-07-11, 15:29
Here's a few pics from my first trip to Medellin.I like your number 2, Sockmeister!

Bien hecho!

Member #4394
04-07-11, 16:43
OMG! Great body!

Nice foto Reefski!

Hey is this a nice arshe?

Ricker
04-07-11, 20:01
Looks good Ricker.

She's a bit over-dressed for my tastes though. (but I could fix that)

Reef. Ok Ok we'll undress her a bit. Hahaha

Hang Low 69
04-08-11, 01:06
Time to put up some of my hidden secrets.

Socker
04-08-11, 05:00
I like your number 2, Sockmeister!

Bien hecho!That # 2 was something special. The torso belongs to a casa babe and the fotos don't do her justice. Here are a few more and that will do it for me.

Adios

John Gault
04-08-11, 18:10
That # 2 was something special. The torso belongs to a casa babe and the fotos don't do her justice. Here are a few more and that will do it for me.

AdiosI would like to do her justice. I really liked the last photo.

Member #4394
04-08-11, 20:34
Again, #2 is special!

That # 2 was something special. The torso belongs to a casa babe and the fotos don't do her justice. Here are a few more and that will do it for me.

Adios

Eaglestar
04-10-11, 16:29
Here's a few pics from my first trip to Medellin.Love the boobie close ups.

Thanks.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149134&d=1302128092

LittleTruths
05-03-11, 18:37
Gentlemen, (LOL! Yeah, sure!)

An eye candy from my recent trip to Colombia.

Also, I'd like to point out to fellow travellers from the Euro area going to Colombia, how I've had the distinct impression that USD will take you way further over there. Don't know if anyone can confirm / deny that, but I've been consistently getting a lousy rate for my Euro (lower than what coinmill quoted) , and I guess (will investigate further in the future) that the best option would be to buy cheap USD back in Europe before travelling to Colombia and then use them to buy COP. By looking at the exchange rate they offer, that seems to be the trick they do anyways. Compute your Euro to buy USD and then from that give you the equivalent in COP, so charging twice for one single transaction (kinda like Western Union works, IMO).

Bless

Genio Della
05-03-11, 21:08
Hi,

I didn't really understand,

So making this trick of changing euros to dollars in europe will bring us an advantage

Or it's only a trick so that we don't loose money?

An eye candy from my recent trip to Colombia.

Also, I'd like to point out to fellow travellers from the Euro area going to Colombia, how I've had the distinct impression that USD will take you way further over there. Don't know if anyone can confirm / deny that, but I've been consistently getting a lousy rate for my Euro (lower than what coinmill quoted) , and I guess (will investigate further in the future) that the best option would be to buy cheap USD back in Europe before travelling to Colombia and then use them to buy COP. By looking at the exchange rate they offer, that seems to be the trick they do anyways. Compute your Euro to buy USD and then from that give you the equivalent in COP, so charging twice for one single transaction (kinda like Western Union works, IMO).

Bless

LittleTruths
05-03-11, 21:52
Hi,

I didn't really understand,

So making this trick of changing euros to dollars in europe will bring us an advantage

Or it's only a trick so that we don't loose money? Yep. Simply put, you get more bang for your buck. By buying USD back in Europe and then using them to buy COP in Colombia you get more COP in the end. USD are more welcome than Euro over there, and you can see this in the rates they offer for them.

Genio Della
05-03-11, 22:01
Thank you very much buddy,

How is the situation with girls there?

Nice and sweet?

Yep. Simply put, you get more bang for your buck. By buying USD back in Europe and then using them to buy COP in Colombia you get more COP in the end. USD are more welcome than Euro over there, and you can see this in the rates they offer for them.

Ricker
05-04-11, 17:07

An eye candy from my recent trip to Colombia. Thanks for the eye candy amigo!

I love a sexy morena, and you delivered.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=150606&d=1304443556

Pescador Loco
05-07-11, 19:21
Amazing Littletruths. That booty is off the charts. In the interest of more eye candy I was going through my extenal hard drive and rediscovered these shots. This one a longitme favorite Costena of mine. Enjoy. Let's post more pics!

LittleTruths
05-07-11, 19:44
Amazing Littletruths. That booty is off the charts. In the interest of more eye candy I was going through my extenal hard drive and rediscovered these shots. This one a longitme favorite Costena of mine. Enjoy. Let's post more pics!And I tip my hat to you, Pescador Loco.

The gal is indeed lovely. She looks fresh and sweet and clean and I freakin' love her.

Very well done, and thanks for sharing!

Guys, sharing is caring.

Bless

LittleTruths
05-07-11, 19:54
Here we go again.

Bless

MiamiHeatLuver
05-07-11, 21:47
Amazing Littletruths. That booty is off the charts. In the interest of more eye candy I was going through my extenal hard drive and rediscovered these shots. This one a longitme favorite Costena of mine. Enjoy. Let's post more pics!Looks amazing, just enough to get a hint but still maintaining some privacy. Totally my style.

TuDueno
05-08-11, 02:16
Some photos of a nice costeña for you to enjoy. As you can see, I like girls that play the evil one. Just the opposite of GFE mentioned on this board here and there.

Lorenzo
05-08-11, 06:39
Some photos of a nice costeña for you to enjoy. As you can see, I like girls that play the evil one. Just the opposite of GFE mentioned on this board here and there.What is a costena?

LittleTruths
05-08-11, 09:18
What is a costena?Costeña means girl from the coast.

Menteng
05-08-11, 15:38
Costeña means girl from the coast.And is a brand of one of the local beers.

Menteng
05-08-11, 15:40
Some photos of a nice costeña for you to enjoy. As you can see, I like girls that play the evil one. Just the opposite of GFE mentioned on this board here and there.Where did you meet this nasty one? Price, location and FR please!

Belldude2
05-12-11, 07:28
Some photos of a nice costeña for you to enjoy. As you can see, I like girls that play the evil one. Just the opposite of GFE mentioned on this board here and there.Wow. She is SCARY. HOT.

I want her!

Iahmde
05-15-11, 22:31
Coming back from another exiting trip to Medellin, and Cali, three cites and boat load of fun! Jejeje.

Got as many contacts as I can by joining several online dating sites, sent messages to about 280 chicas, it took me a while to search, select and send message believe me all the hard work paid off, I got about 38 responses from Chicas will me meet up. Only about 7 answered after I arrived in Medellin and only 2 responded in Cali Something is better than nothing, my selections were great, big asses and big boobs. On first day I met Camila (img0235) , the was owe some, great body, easy going, I took her out to lleras, then to a club and then to my bed. She asked me for regalos (did not mention money) , I have her 200K for the night to buy regalos in the morning. She wanted me to come shopping with her, but I declined. Not sure, if she is really a pro or semi pro, I do not care either way, at least she treated my like a date!

Next day it was carolina (IMG0170) and so on. See all the pics with links there profiles on the dating site.

Carolinao911.

http://www.romancelatina.com/en/member/profile.php?profile_id=2000192

Catalina22.

http://www.romancelatina.com/en/member/profile.php?profile_id=2000211

Pittguy578
05-16-11, 00:44
Amazing Littletruths. That booty is off the charts. In the interest of more eye candy I was going through my extenal hard drive and rediscovered these shots. This one a longitme favorite Costena of mine. Enjoy. Let's post more pics!How old was she?

Hioctane
05-16-11, 07:29
Coming back from another exiting trip to Medellin, and Cali, three cites and boat load of fun! Jejeje.

Got as many contacts as I can by joining several online dating sites, sent messages to about 280 chicas, it took me a while to search, select and send message believe me all the hard work paid off, I got about 38 responses from Chicas will me meet up. Only about 7 answered after I arrived in Medellin and only 2 responded in Cali Something is better than nothing, my selections were great, big asses and big boobs. On first day I met Camila (img0235) , the was owe some, great body, easy going, I took her out to lleras, then to a club and then to my bed. She asked me for regalos (did not mention money) , I have her 200K for the night to buy regalos in the morning. She wanted me to come shopping with her, but I declined. Not sure, if she is really a pro or semi pro, I do not care either way, at least she treated my like a date!

Next day it was carolina (IMG0170) and so on. See all the pics with links there profiles on the dating site.

Carolinao911.

Catalina22.

http://www.romancelatina.com/en/member/profile.php?profile_id=2000211Thanks for the pics! Hot! How was Catalina22?

TuDueno
05-16-11, 18:40
Menteng.

Wrong questions: She met me in the internet. She is my STR at present. Priceless or very expensive, depends on how you look at it. She seems not to be on the market, but if she is it will be in Cartagena. Fluent Spanish is a prerequisite for such an adventure.

Belldude2.

Yes, she looks hot wearing the clothes I bought her. But apart from that she is a very normal looking colombian girl. You will find tons of these girls in the malls or at the beaches. The scary thing: As opposed to the photoshooting she is shy, but very submissive. So I make her play the way I like it. Get even 3somes organized by her.

Menteng
05-17-11, 14:30
Menteng.

Wrong questions: She met me in the internet. She is my STR at present. Priceless or very expensive, depends on how you look at it. She seems not to be on the market, but if she is it will be in Cartagena. Fluent Spanish is a prerequisite for such an adventure. You should have hinted that you're in a STR with her. I don't think I'm the only one curious about her.

Dmyth
05-19-11, 19:17
Here we go again.

BlessDammit to hell! You just made me slobber all over my phone!

TuDueno
05-19-11, 19:47
Enjoy a 3some organized by my STR. Her friend is also worth to have a look at. I am off and away to Cartagena arriving next Monday week for more adventure.

Majestic1967
05-19-11, 21:09
Enjoy a 3some organized by my STR. Her friend is also worth to have a look at. I am off and away to Cartagena arriving next Monday week for more adventure.Mi Hermano were are these two chicas located at? They are beautiful and the look like a lot of fun. Can you please pm me their phone number so I can hook up with them when I go to Colombia next month. Thank You.

Socker
05-21-11, 00:50
Enjoy a 3some organized by my STR. Her friend is also worth to have a look at. I am off and away to Cartagena arriving next Monday week for more adventure.That is really really GOOD! Double Crotchless Panties. You are my new hero! Fucking Good Work!

Chesscat
06-05-11, 15:51
Angie. We ate at Rancherito's

Chesscat
07-09-11, 16:07
a non-pro i pulled out of lleras. she was hot! chesrep001's got game!

MiamiHeatLuver
07-09-11, 17:36
a non-pro i pulled out of lleras. she was hot! chesrep001's got game!nice bro, looks like a total non-pro, she has a very unique look to her, like none i've seen before!

thanks for the pic! keep up the good work and keep posting your "non-pros"!

Almotu
07-09-11, 18:46
a non-pro i pulled out of lleras. she was hot! chesrep001's got game!chesrep001: i looks like an old photo of geraldine aka demi moore from mayorista to me!

Manizales911
07-09-11, 21:12
chesrep001: i looks like an old photo of geraldine aka demi moore from mayorista to me!i concur, in fact i'd almost bet money on it.

Markinno
07-16-11, 03:58
she was hot! chesrep001's got game![/quote]the picture that you posted is geraldine. she is not only not a non- pro but is one of the bigger pro's in medellin. sorry to rain on your parade but i have to call bullshit on this one.

Legal Tender
07-16-11, 06:03
she was hot! chesrep001's got game!the picture that you posted is geraldine. she is not only not a non- pro but is one of the bigger pro's in medellin. sorry to rain on your parade but i have to call bullshit on this one.[/quote]

ok, i thought geraldine also known as demi moore was a non-pro, too. she told me she would have sex for love, but needed money each time for her sick mother. was she lying? at worst our brother just joined the geraldine fan club, with a little bullshit thrown in.

only good energy

Voyajer1
07-16-11, 09:13
he meant that as a joke. most of us old timers got it. i think it was hilarious once you saw the girl's picture. shoot, for the right price, a lot of us do have game!

she was hot! chesrep001's got game!the picture that you posted is geraldine. she is not only not a non- pro but is one of the bigger pro's in medellin. sorry to rain on your parade but i have to call bullshit on this one.[/quote]

BionicMan
07-16-11, 09:26
Ok, I thought Geraldine also known as Demi Moore was a non-pro, too. She told me she would have sex for love, but needed money each time for her sick mother. Was she lying? At worst our brother just joined the Geraldine fan club, with a little bullshit thrown in.
Only good energySick mother only?

No little brother at school?

No older sister let by husband with 5 kids?

At leastr it doesn't seem that in Colombia you guys have sick water buffalos at girls' home. (as in Asia!).

John Gault
07-16-11, 17:32
He meant that as a joke. Most of us old timers got it. I think it was HILARIOUS once you saw the girl's picture. Shoot, for the right price, a lot of us do have game!

The picture that you posted is Geraldine. She is not only not a non- pro but is one of the bigger pro's in Medellin. Sorry to rain on your parade but I have to call bullshit on this one.Maybe 15% of my posts have had jokes in them. Most guys don't catch them so from now on it is (just the facts Mam)

Markinno
07-19-11, 01:17
maybe 15% of my posts have had jokes in them. most guys don't catch them so from now on it is (just the facts mam)sorry that i left my humor at the door. i don't know chesrep001 and thought his post was by another clueless guy. peace and happiness to all. markinno

Member #4516
07-28-11, 09:24
I originally posted this in the forum section but I couldn't add pictures there so I'm also posting this here for all of the other mongers out there.

I was in Bogota back in April and I met a girl at the Gran Estacion mall. Her name is Gloria she is a morena. Her skin is perfect and her body is the best I've ever seen! She is a model and a part-time actress. She does work with a prepago agency and I will attach the link at the end of this. But you can forgo that and just give her a call yourself when you're in Bogota! She will meet you where you are and THIS is one girl you will WANT to go out to a bar or dancing with just to show her off! I can't say enough about her! She is unlike any girl in her line of work that I've ever met! She is really sweet and absolutely beautiful! The only thing she won't go for is sex without a condom but everything else is "on the table". I don't remember what price she quoted me for time that I had her but it was par for what you see if you go to a club like Lalos. I gave her a tip on top her what she asked for! I've never felt compelled to do that before! She will definitely make you feel like you got a bargain and not ripped off like you do with some of the girls. Anyway here is her number and the link to her site so you can see the pics of her. Oh and on the website her name is Sonia. She didn't choose it. The agency did for her. She speaks some English also.

Gloria 3137214112.

sexigloria60@hotmail.com

LuckyEddie
08-03-11, 15:20
a non-pro i pulled out of lleras. she was hot! chesrep001's got game!awesome. good job bro. she looks like demi moore the actress. i'm jealous!

DJ FourMoney
08-16-11, 09:15

Carolinao911.

Catalina22.

http://www.romancelatina.com/en/member/profile.php?profile_id=2000211

I've been wondering about Remancelatina actually. I'm a member but haven't contacted anybody. Your response rate is above average according to many online dating studies. If your getting a 10% out of 100 response rate you're doing great. At 280 contacted to get 38 (13.6%)back even with a language barrier is pretty good.

Too bad a majority of them chickened out.

LuckyEddie
08-19-11, 15:51
I've been wondering about Remancelatina actually. I'm a member but haven't contacted anybody. Your response rate is above average according to many online dating studies. If your getting a 10% out of 100 response rate you're doing great. At 280 contacted to get 38 (13. 6%) back even with a language barrier is pretty good.

Too bad a majority of them chickened out.I don't believe they chickened out unless the guy looks like the joker from Batman. Seriously many of them have other opportunities with high paying regulars or other "new" contacts who have the appearance or promise of being higher paying. It's all a negotiation. Of course there could always be a sick child.

LuckyEddie
08-19-11, 16:38
She will meet you where you are and THIS is one girl you will WANT to go out to a bar or dancing with just to show her off!No disrespect and some guys may feel the same way, she's a pro, on a website and a great provider by all means your report is no doubt the truth.

But taking her out for the night showing her off in public, no doubt many guys will have no clue she is a professional puta but there is a very high probability that a good majority will figure it out and a small handfull may have even had her recently or regularly. Unless you take her to some low en barrio where the patrons in the parche don't have internet access nor the means to pay big bucks to be with her.

I don't know, for me there is a slight discomfort parading around a known puta and me being perceived as naieve by all the watching, knowing, snickering Johns even if I am not acting like she is my woman. I have been that snickering John.

Everyone here craves the GFE without the GF but I don't know, there is something about having fresh low milage pussy that you can parade around with. That to me is the pinacle of mongering.

JMHO

Mr Enternational
08-20-11, 02:41
No disrespect and some guys may feel the same way, she's a pro, on a website and a great provider by all means your report is no doubt the truth. But taking her out for the night showing her off in public, no doubt many guys will have no clue she is a professional puta but there is a very high probability that a good majority will figure it out and a small handfull may have even had her recently or regularly. I don't know, for me there is a slight discomfort parading around a known puta and me being perceived as naieve by all the watching, knowing, snickering Johns even if I am not acting like she is my woman. I have been that snickering John.Reminds me of when the guys in Rio used to bring the hookers to the airport with them when they were going back home. Que cosa!

Steve28
08-20-11, 05:09
I just don't know about taking her out. Everybody in Bogota has bang that already. I will be on the list soon and I know I'm going to be like number 1thousand and something.

I wrote her because I'm planning a trip to see if I will hook up.

I wrote:

Hola gloria hablas inglish.

She responded:

Yes, a litrle.

But we can fuck else that more to talk.

Are you in Bogota?

Now that's my type of lady direct and straight to the point!

Lexis58
09-02-11, 08:42
Look at geraldine three years ago, First time at castillo, She was so slim and pretty only weighed 100lbs. Paid her 30K plus 10K for tip pesos back then. Before she got spoiled, hehe I had showed her Demi moore from youtube, and told her to name her self Demi, now she is too fat, I am sure lots of people still love her but compare to three years ago, not even close. Her face was very narrow and her body was very slender with big breasts. Third pic is anamaria 30K pesos for everything. She was always staying 53 calle. What a good memories. Six to Three years ago was the golden years. Five years ago, There were so many girls out side of san diego strip bar and the place where new mall opened. Well, I will be visiting my fav town MDE on Mid Sep, I have to make best of it. Who knows which girl will be my 3001 th girl.

Lexis58
09-02-11, 08:56
First is Geraldine and Eliana First time at Castillo Three years ago.

Second is Sarah from Maracaibo 4years ago.

Third is Joanna from 53rd calle 3Years ago.

Almotu
09-02-11, 09:16
WoW, banged 3, 000 girls already. That's how many years of mongering?

Thanks for sharing these photos.

I have visited Medellin a couple of years now, never had the pleasure of banging Geraldine. Seen her around but she was never friendly to me so I did not make the effort. Heard many stories that she runs hot and cold and can get crazy jealous, etc.

When was the last time you did the hunt on Calle 53? I have had 2 experiences there. 1 great and the other a potential disaster as I got locked in the ST hotel the girl worked out of. Finally got out after a 10K tip. She was not worth it. The street scene there and near the Metro needs to done along with a couple of wingmen IMO. Could get dangerous in the blink of an eye.

Hope to read about your MDE adventures. The 2011 edition.

Lexis58
09-02-11, 10:23
Happy that you liked the pics. I have been traveling Mde for last seven years around 35 times. Before there were so many girls to be had. I also travel to Cambodia for viet girls. In my experience, I like to F viet girls the most for tatass and Colombian girls are over all the best service. I have traveled many other countries, but my favorite is these two countries. Only place I get girls in MDE is Centro and Prado. I used to visit maracaibo and others, but I travel alone and I find the pretty ones that only the local people get. Unless you search for the best where colombian guys get, you are just a tourist. Every girls know me by Puto V and greg and robert calls me The Machine, hehe. I banged around 1000 paisitas and 1500 Viet and rest other places. I think I will retire soon. I think I had enough. Or maybe not, suerte

Member #2041
09-02-11, 18:05
I wonder how many guys have claimed "they" were the one to nickname Geraldine as Demi.

ReefShe'll need a set of bolt-ons to pass for Demi

MiamiHeatLuver
09-02-11, 18:32
Who knows which girl will be my 3001 th girl.Yeah? Do you carry around a composition book and make little tally lines and crosses every time you bang? 7 years of mongering = 428 different girls a year. Yeah Right! GTFO

Ezyngo
09-02-11, 20:33
I have been traveling Mde for last seven years around 35 times. I banged around 1000 paisitasI had to whip out a calculator for this one. Let's see 1000/35=28 or 29 mas o menos. The only critical and missing information that we need is, on the average, how long did you stay in MDE in each of the 35 times. My educated and logical answer to this question is 2 weeks each time so you banged 2 chicas a day, on the average. We're only talking about average here gentlemen and we're not taking into account repeats. If it's a one-week stay, then it was very unlikely that could be accomplished. 4 chicas / day.

MLH. It is possible, probable, and doable, IMHO, if his length of stay was longer than 2 weeks.

Good days gents.

EZ

Lexis58
09-02-11, 22:43
I usually had 8 to 9 a day in mde and in Cambodia I went up to 14 a day, well now I have slowed down to 7 to 8 day. Last time I visted mde was March of this year for 9 days had 64 chicks. Average paid per chick was 30K pesos. Enjoy natalie pics with gorgeous body from year ago and the second pic girl s name was Mee, my favorite viet girl, now she works at saigon charging $100 per hours, but two years ago at phnom penh, I paid $6 plus $5 for yum yum tip. It was awsome back than. Robert and greg knows how many girls a day I do, so I don't really have to justify, I know not many people go through 10 girls everyday, My max every was 100 viet girls in 14days, well I took some break doing 5 a day in between and some days do 14 a day. Hey you could do it, if you try. Fuck starts at 2pm until 4 am, and sleep and same.

Je crazy I know, but when putang only went for $5 to 6 dollars, and I knew all pimps on Phnom penh, the normal price for americans were $30 each, I got lucky.

Even paisitas I only pay 20K to 30K pesos each, just like geraldine I had her for 20K pesos,

And second time, I took her to Castillo, she was quite scared and took her cousin Eliana with her I Paid 30k plus 10K tip since she stayed three hours. Lucky me. This is 2008 I am talking about when I first met her at streets, and it took me second time to bring her back to castillo, I brought her to castillo for the first time with Fernando from mansion, and he knows it was first time she ever came to castillo. Fernando was there when I showed the you tube video of demi and geraldine was laughing with me and she agreed to call her self demi, and when she heard demi moores voice, she cracked up, hhehehe well, you guys don't have to believe me anything any way, I really don't give a dmmmm I am now broke as shit, so time for me to retire, anyway. It had been the best of my time. And I will be at Mansiona mid sep, haha I will be there for 9 days, and planning for 70 chicks this time. Good luck to all of you.

Ricker
09-02-11, 23:22
I usually had 8 to 9 a day in mde and in Cambodia I went up to 14 a day, well now I have slowed down to 7 to 8 day. Last time I visted mde was March of this year for 9 days had 64 chicks .Well good for you if that's what you're in to.

I, as well as many guys here I'm sure, have been with many women also, but I surely don't count them up, big deal.

We can all run out and pay our 25K pesos and screw like conejos, but personally I enjoy relaxing and enjoying time with selected women for more extended fun as opposed to being with as many as humanly possible.

To each their own.

By the way, 'the good ole days' for me in Colombia were more like 10 years ago plus.

MiamiHeatLuver
09-02-11, 23:38
By the way, 'the good ole days' for me in Colombia were more like 10 years ago plus.JA JAAAA, LOL bro. I'd Like to list it as 10 B. ISG (10 years before ISG)

Oh Ya Papi
09-03-11, 01:58
Demi is her nickname, just like lina 18 or others. Everyone knows.

You guys who think they nick-named Geraldine as Demi are delusional. News flash: Colombians go to the movies just like we do. They've seen a lot of Demi Moore movies from St Elmos fire to Striptease to GI Jane, ad infinitum. I would wager that Geraldine was probably 12 or 13 when someone said, hey, you look like that chick from Ghost. Did Geraldine act like you were the first to point this out? Maybe, but I can assure you she was thinking, here's another dumb fuck pointing out the obvious.

Reef.

John Gault
09-03-11, 02:45
You must be referring to the real Demi Moore because I can assure you that although Geraldine's tatas are big, they are not man-made.

Reef.Geraldine's are more conical shaped. Bolt ons are more round.

BTW I will not claim to be the one discovered her. I hope to see in in a couple of weeks if I can get her away from her higher paying clients. LOL.

Chesscat
09-03-11, 03:51
I hope you do spend some quality time with Geraldine. I like her, I wish her the best. And as of a couple of months ago, she was still one hot Momma! I don't doubt that the guys who met her five years ago feel somewhat superior to us latecomers, but she is still quite special, in my book.

Lexis58
09-03-11, 08:41
Don't think me wrong, I love that Geraldine, She is still very sexy girl, I just Liked her more when she was a newbie, She always were very wild, little bipolar, and Fun loving. I am just another dumb F like the rest of us mongers; it's just that I like to seek out the new Jems before they get spoiled. In central, I know around ten pimps, who gets me what I want, I just pay them 5K pesos and tell them what kind of girls I want. Sometimes, many putas bring their pretty cousins or friends that fit the description of my taste, and I pay them 5K pesos, if I take them. As you may see my pics, I love the model slim look, so it is getting hard to find those girls, since Colombian girls get fat easily. I am just another fellow monger who takes lots of risks to have the prettiest girls for the least pesos. I go through 8 girls a day, every day that I stay, so I cannot afford to pay high prices. The Local guys get the prettiest unspoiled best girls, and I just stay where they are, and it is at prado and central. I usually visit central around 3pm and stay there until 9pm doing around 4 girls, and come back to CB2 and go out around 11pm to 4am to prado and central to get around 4 to 5 more and sleep until 2pm, I know it sounds crazy and to some people, it sounds not pleasurable, but that is how I am and every Dumb F monger have there way of doing it, so, just have fun, while we can. Pics 1st Eliana 3yrs ago, demi's cousin. 2nd Ivonne from Energy 5yrs ago 3rd Lady jessica 3yrs ago.

Wolvenvacht
09-03-11, 10:16
3rd Lady jessica 3yrs ago.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=157385&d=1315035425I always find it such a disappointment when their bra and panties so not match.

Geil Neef
09-03-11, 13:50
Here's a few photos of a recent trip to Cali. The first girl is from the club: Kaliente. She's actually from Armenia.Very nice chica taste Ricker.

I especially like 1 and 2. Anymore pictures are welcome.

Member #2041
09-03-11, 17:23
I always find it such a disappointment when their bra and panties so not match.The obvious solution is to remove the non-matching items. Viola, problem solved.

You Can
09-09-11, 22:27
That is alot of women in one day! Hey if you can do it great. I do one a day maybe 2 but never anymore then that. Christ I would be beat by the time I was ready to go home. I once met an old scottish guy at BB in the DR. He was 65 years old and he was doing like 7 girls a day. If I hadn't seen it myself I would never believe it could be done. I have no interest in even attempting that.

Don't think me wrong, I love that Geraldine, She is still very sexy girl, I just Liked her more when she was a newbie, She always were very wild, little bipolar, and Fun loving. I am just another dumb F like the rest of us mongers; it's just that I like to seek out the new Jems before they get spoiled. In central, I know around ten pimps, who gets me what I want, I just pay them 5K pesos and tell them what kind of girls I want. Sometimes, many putas bring their pretty cousins or friends that fit the description of my taste, and I pay them 5K pesos, if I take them. As you may see my pics, I love the model slim look, so it is getting hard to find those girls, since Colombian girls get fat easily. I am just another fellow monger who takes lots of risks to have the prettiest girls for the least pesos. I go through 8 girls a day, every day that I stay, so I cannot afford to pay high prices. The Local guys get the prettiest unspoiled best girls, and I just stay where they are, and it is at prado and central. I usually visit central around 3pm and stay there until 9pm doing around 4 girls, and come back to CB2 and go out around 11pm to 4am to prado and central to get around 4 to 5 more and sleep until 2pm, I know it sounds crazy and to some people, it sounds not pleasurable, but that is how I am and every Dumb F monger have there way of doing it, so, just have fun, while we can. Pics 1st Eliana 3yrs ago, demi's cousin. 2nd Ivonne from Energy 5yrs ago 3rd Lady jessica 3yrs ago.

Rover2
09-10-11, 05:04
Don't think me wrong, I love that Geraldine, She is still very sexy girl, I just Liked her more when she was a newbie, She always were very wild, little bipolar, and Fun loving. I am just another dumb F like the rest of us mongers; it's just that I like to seek out the new Jems before they get spoiled. In central, I know around ten pimps, who gets me what I want, I just pay them 5K pesos and tell them what kind of girls I want. Sometimes, many putas bring their pretty cousins or friends that fit the description of my taste, and I pay them 5K pesos, if I take them. As you may see my pics, I love the model slim look, so it is getting hard to find those girls, since Colombian girls get fat easily. I am just another fellow monger who takes lots of risks to have the prettiest girls for the least pesos. I go through 8 girls a day, every day that I stay, so I cannot afford to pay high prices. The Local guys get the prettiest unspoiled best girls, and I just stay where they are, and it is at prado and central. I usually visit central around 3pm and stay there until 9pm doing around 4 girls, and come back to CB2 and go out around 11pm to 4am to prado and central to get around 4 to 5 more and sleep until 2pm, I know it sounds crazy and to some people, it sounds not pleasurable, but that is how I am and every Dumb F monger have there way of doing it, so, just have fun, while we can. Pics 1st Eliana 3yrs ago, demi's cousin. 2nd Ivonne from Energy 5yrs ago 3rd Lady jessica 3yrs ago.Lexis, Thanks for sharing IMHO an OUTSTANDING lineup!

One question for you. Going out from 11pm to 4am in Prado and Central is a little to frisky for my personal risk tolerance. Have you ever felt that you were in danger out there at that time?

Please don't get me wrong I see that your strategy obviously delivers and am just curious as to your assessment of the Centro of Medellin at those hours.

HelpRules
09-10-11, 08:02
8 girls a night is crazy.

Member #4491
09-10-11, 09:04
I usually had 8 to 9 a day in mde and in Cambodia I went up to 14 a dayAmazing. Do you mostly eat take away food?

Seems the second girl is famous also in China.

http://www.tineye.com/search/show_match/f0c2207a962e6b5b14a649dc04847b23ffb37f6a/e7e38495d960863d4cbcaa8b6579960dc0e3b4807aa782cff229a418e1fc43b8?m13=14.2214&m21=-0.00547703&m22=0.464745&m23=-16.1796&m11=0.464745&m12=0.00547703

MiamiHeatLuver
09-10-11, 18:40
Amazing. Do you mostly eat take away food?

http://www.tineye.com/search/show_match/f0c2207a962e6b5b14a649dc04847b23ffb37f6a/e7e38495d960863d4cbcaa8b6579960dc0e3b4807aa782cff229a418e1fc43b8?m13=14.2214&m21=-0.00547703&m22=0.464745&m23=-16.1796&m11=0.464745&m12=0.00547703Thank you for that BARBA! I knew this guy was full of shit, mixing some truths with a lot of lies. I don't get it. There are no rewards given here for best picture nor for how many hoe's you can bed in one day. Another PATO putz looking for attention and back pats.

TheShadow2
09-10-11, 21:47
Amazing. Do you mostly eat take away food?

http://www.tineye.com/search/show_match/f0c2207a962e6b5b14a649dc04847b23ffb37f6a/e7e38495d960863d4cbcaa8b6579960dc0e3b4807aa782cff229a418e1fc43b8?m13=14.2214&m21=-0.00547703&m22=0.464745&m23=-16.1796&m11=0.464745&m12=0.00547703Another liar outed.

Barba I salute you.

Manizales911
09-10-11, 22:49
I usually had 8 to 9 a day in mde and in Cambodia I went up to 14 a day, well now I have slowed down to 7 to 8 day. Last time I visted mde was March of this year for 9 days had 64 chicks. Average paid per chick was 30K pesos. Enjoy natalie pics with gorgeous body from year ago and the second pic girl s name was Mee, my favorite viet girl, now she works at saigon charging $100 per hours, but two years ago at phnom penh, I paid $6 plus $5 for yum yum tip. It was awsome back than. Robert and greg knows how many girls a day I do, so I don't really have to justify, I know not many people go through 10 girls everyday, My max every was 100 viet girls in 14days, well I took some break doing 5 a day in between and some days do 14 a day. Hey you could do it, if you try. Fuck starts at 2pm until 4 am, and sleep and same.

Je crazy I know, but when putang only went for $5 to 6 dollars, and I knew all pimps on Phnom penh, the normal price for americans were $30 each, I got lucky.

Even paisitas I only pay 20K to 30K pesos each, just like geraldine I had her for 20K pesos,

And second time, I took her to Castillo, she was quite scared and took her cousin Eliana with her I Paid 30k plus 10K tip since she stayed three hours. Lucky me. This is 2008 I am talking about when I first met her at streets, and it took me second time to bring her back to castillo, I brought her to castillo for the first time with Fernando from mansion, and he knows it was first time she ever came to castillo. Fernando was there when I showed the you tube video of demi and geraldine was laughing with me and she agreed to call her self demi, and when she heard demi moores voice, she cracked up, hhehehe well, you guys don't have to believe me anything any way, I really don't give a dmmmm I am now broke as shit, so time for me to retire, anyway. It had been the best of my time. And I will be at Mansiona mid sep, haha I will be there for 9 days, and planning for 70 chicks this time. Good luck to all of you.Dude you're so full of shit your eyes are brown, hahaha.

FreshWind
09-11-11, 16:16
Dude you're so full of shit your eyes are brown, hahaha.If Lexis58 is who I think he must be, then he is for real. Doing 8 piasas a day may not be everyones cup of tea but be careful in telling someone they are full of sh*t unless you know the facts. I probably would not believe him either unless I'd observed a few times first hand. Whether it is during the day in a balcony off of C 53 or the el Centro clubs at night, when you are with him the piasas come flocking. He has a lot of game, some great dance moves, the piasas love him and he is fun to hang with. Sometimes in Centro he may only be getting quickies but the daily body count is for real. I'd guess daily cost are probably pretty Hi as well. 8X30=240 + Fernando + misc. The story about Demi back in her majarista, pre-Cartagena days and her cousin has to be true.

So full of sh*t NO. Full of leche? Possibly. I'd like to know what vitamins he is taking. Still in disbelief? Check with the CB2 boss.

Legal Tender
09-11-11, 17:34
I usually had 8 to 9 a day in mde and in Cambodia I went up to 14 a day, well now I have slowed down to 7 to 8 day. Last time I visted mde was March of this year for 9 days had 64 chicks.I don't get it. Last time I was in Medellin, I had 'them lined up in assembly line fashion. Of course too many to count, but I'd wear one out and then order in the next in line. Only problem was after about five hours my dick got raw, but I keep going through the pain. You got to do what you got to do. But, I did out do myself, after three days had to get a saline IV just to replace the lost fluids. And at least half a dozen of them wanted to stop for a restroom or food break. These girls aren't like they use to be in the good old days. So, Lexis58, I understand.

Now, having written that, I wonder why anyone would find the need to expound on the number of sex workers that he engaged in any given day. I'm confident that it has something to do with projecting male virility, or creating an image of the same. I long for the day when a couple or even three orgasms a day were more than enough to satisfy the sex urge. But, that's not the plight of the sexual athlete and super stud. Intimacy and emotion connection, now that's for guys like Ricker. The simple truth is that Lexis and I, well, I guess we are just different. I hope that we're all getting what we need and then with only. . .

Good energy!

Chesscat
09-11-11, 19:18
i was down one time and talked to a dude who did 8 a day. except he didn't come with them. maybe one, or two, but basically he was screwing them without coming. that may or may not count, depending on your strike zone. but for me, coming is special. i feel special after coming, and a connection with the girl, some quality time, and then an actual orgasm, that is what i call an encounter, or a phuck if you will. if the dude says he is coming 8 times a day, he is very special or very young. but most likely he is simply putting it in, moving it around, and making a mark in his little black book. i have no desire whatsoever to operate that way, nor does it make me jealous in any sense.

chesrep001

TheShadow2
09-12-11, 13:14
If Lexis58 is who I think he must be, then he is for real. Doing 8 piasas a day may not be everyones cup of tea but be careful in telling someone they are full of sh*t unless you know the facts. I probably would not believe him either unless I'd observed a few times first hand. Whether it is during the day in a balcony off of C 53 or the el Centro clubs at night, when you are with him the piasas come flocking. He has a lot of game, some great dance moves, the piasas love him and he is fun to hang with. Sometimes in Centro he may only be getting quickies but the daily body count is for real. I'd guess daily cost are probably pretty Hi as well. 8X30=240 + Fernando + misc. The story about Demi back in her majarista, pre-Cartagena days and her cousin has to be true.

So full of sh*t NO. Full of leche? Possibly. I'd like to know what vitamins he is taking. Still in disbelief? Check with the CB2 boss.I don't think you get it. He posted a picture of one of his many conquests and it was proven that the picture was fake. Go back to Barbas post where he was exposed as a fraud. Then you'll see why we're laughing at his posts.

So full of shit YES.

Ricker
09-13-11, 00:58
. Now, having written that, I wonder why anyone would find the need to expound on the number of sex workers that he engaged in any given day. I'm confident that it has something to do with projecting male virility, or creating an image of the same. I long for the day when a couple or even three orgasms a day were more than enough to satisfy the sex urge. But, that's not the plight of the sexual athlete and super stud. Intimacy and emotion connection, now that's for guys like Ricker. The simple truth is that Lexis and I, well, I guess we are just different. I hope that we're all getting what we need and then with only. .

Good energy!Funny stuff LT, I just left an apartment after 4 hours with a 20 year old Brazillian sweety, just hangin out and having fun and being loved the good way.

She was my 15th of the day and my 25, 000 of my life. Yeah right hahaha!

I'm much more into quality over quantity, and lost count years ago or actually never counted in the first place.

Take care with good energy

You Can
09-13-11, 02:28
Thats good stuff, I don't count either, but its pretty easy to remember 1or2 in a day. Many times if things click rite, I keep the same one, and hit another one on the side to keep it fun. But 7 or 8 a day? If I spent 2 hours with each one it would take up all day and most of the night.

Funny stuff LT, I just left an apartment after 4 hours with a 20 year old Brazillian sweety, just hangin out and having fun and being loved the good way.

She was my 15th of the day and my 25, 000 of my life. Yeah right hahaha!

I'm much more into quality over quantity, and lost count years ago or actually never counted in the first place.

Take care with good energy

Bandy
09-13-11, 05:00
Thats good stuff, I don't count either, but its pretty easy to remember 1or2 in a day. Many times if things click rite, I keep the same one, and hit another one on the side to keep it fun. But 7 or 8 a day? If I spent 2 hours with each one it would take up all day and most of the night.Ever since I read Lexis58's post, I was wondering "who is the sex worker in this scenario?" I don't think too many working girls go through 8-9 johns a day, 7 days a week.

It is turning into a "Photo Gallery Discussion" thread. Before Jackson intervenes, I am enclosing a photo of a beautiful Paisa who made me a very happy camper for a few hours.

Bandy

Lexis58
09-20-11, 22:36
One of my favorite incredible hard body chica. She has a runners tight body, the second is natalie from CB2

Lexis58
09-20-11, 22:43
She was one hot mama long times ago.

Cm6363
10-04-11, 19:41
My friends brought these 2 to the pad and after paying the first night, they returned again and again for the pool, to eat, to dance, to drink without being paid again.Two terrific ladies and it sounds like you had a great time. Any chance you have the contact information for them?

Also, where did you stay? 3 friends and I are headed to CTG the first weekend of November.

Thanks!

Woodman09
10-04-11, 23:51

This is a Nice Girl just tryong to Work her way through college.

Mackin
10-05-11, 19:07
Saw Claudia a few months ago. Still looks good and hasn't lost anything as far as I could tell. The " old ones" are better than the new with no experience. Just my opinion.

John Gault
10-06-11, 02:18

This is a Nice Girl just tryong to Work her way through college.Wow, I rate her a 10 in looks. I wonder if she is a GFE?

PaisaPimp
10-12-11, 07:21
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

PaisaPimp
10-12-11, 07:24

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SlamCity7777
10-13-11, 01:13
One of my favorite girl in MedellinOk I'll ask. How or where do we find these two stunners?

SlamCity7777
10-13-11, 01:15
Sara a nice escort model in Medellin. 100% goodSorry didn't see the watermark on my phone. Sorry

Lexis58
10-23-11, 02:49
Oh, Alexandra, hmm three years ago, I used to have her rock solid tight body often on. She was 18years old weigh approx 115lbs 5feet 6inches with zero fat except her breast and ass, Her body was like a aerobic instructor, very strong and tight body, everytime I Fd her, my piece was hurting from her hard body and muscles. Also best bbj.

Average price was 30 Mill for BBJ and CFS. Very nice, Manuela was six footer, and very slim tall model body, same but too tall, the Louisa was also 18years old back than very cute and pretty also 30Mill for bbj and cfs, but recently killed I've heard from drug overdose. Scary, may god bless her soul, well, life goes on.

HelpRules
10-23-11, 06:07
Lexis, who is the girl in the yellow tank top. She is incredible. Boobs real. Sad to hear that other girl died of overdose. She was a real cutie. Life is so pointless. Here one second gone the next. I guess thats why we pay for sex. Doesn't really matter once your dead. No pointing going to your grave with any money in the bank.

Travel Spirit
10-23-11, 18:35
After a good long session, she said: "propina?"

I replied: "photo?"

I am not sure if she wants her face in the public eye.

Paracite
11-20-11, 04:38
See my trip report in the Medellin section.

Tatianna: Girl I met through facebook.

Sara: From colombiascortvip, I highly recommend her. She would be awesome fun at a club too.

Coronel
11-22-11, 23:07
Hello, everybody.

I have a question about the girls one can find on Colombian dating sites. Does this Isabella 25 from Medellin really exist? What I mean is that she looks almost too good in comparison to vast majority.

http://www.colombiancupid.com/Espanol/results/popular.cfm?searchtype=1

(scroll down)

MiamiHeatLuver
11-23-11, 18:45
Hello, everybody.

I have a question about the girls one can find on Colombian dating sites. Does this Isabella 25 from Medellin really exist? What I mean is that she looks almost too good in comparison to vast majority.

http://www.colombiancupid.com/Espanol/results/popular.cfm?searchtype=1

(scroll down) Yes she really exists, you along with 20 other guys can have the privileged of chatting with her after Colombian Cupid gets their $25 and then after that she gives you her website where you can watch her do things on Cam after you buy many tokens. LOL.

On a serious note for any guys and their C. C. Novias. Ask yourself one question. Is this the kind of girl you can get regularly in your home country? If not? What makes you think that this kind if girl will want to be with you in her own country? BESIDES the superficial reasons?

Legal Tender
11-23-11, 19:22
On a serious note for any guys and their C. C. Novias. Ask yourself one question. Is this the kind of girl you can get regularly in your home country? If not? What makes you think that this kind if girl will want to be with you in her own country? BESIDES the superficial reasons?Money? Surely you don't consider that "superficial."

Only good energy

MiamiHeatLuver
11-23-11, 20:00
Money? Surely you don't consider that "superficial."

Only good energyShallow reasons= MONEY, Decadent objects. For sure I'm considering that "superficial"

Coronel
11-23-11, 22:51
On a serious note for any guys and their C. C. Novias. Ask yourself one question. Is this the kind of girl you can get regularly in your home country? If not? What makes you think that this kind if girl will want to be with you in her own country? BESIDES the superficial reasons?No need for any kind of seriousness here. I never said a word about girlfriend or novia. 'Dating sites' yes because they call those sites dating sites. In Colombia I shall have no other intention but to look for superficial girls. I will want as much superficiality as my money can buy, got it?

What I wanted to know is that does any member (any of those 20) know her, is it possible to get to meet her, or girls of her caliber through dating sites, for totally superficial reasons?

The most girls I've seen on Cubid seem like ones one should be able to find anywhere in Colombia. I was asking about Isabella to learn what is the way to contact (and bang) a stunner like her, if there is any. If the answer is that those dating site profiles are usually scams, I'm happy with that answer.

MiamiHeatLuver
11-23-11, 23:22
I will want as much superficiality as my money can buy, got it?

Oh yes I got it!!

Well you've certainly come to the right place for that! Have you signed up with (romance latina) yet? That is also a purposed "dating site" There you can pick and choose any girl you like, she will tell you that she likes you and you can be as superficial as you like with them. I like that "there is no need for seriousness" from them. Thats the right attitude, have fun!

SlamCity7777
11-23-11, 23:41
No need for any kind of seriousness here. I never said a word about girlfriend or novia. 'Dating sites' yes because they call those sites dating sites. In Colombia I shall have no other intention but to look for superficial girls. I will want as much superficiality as my money can buy, got it?

What I wanted to know is that does any member (any of those 20) know her, is it possible to get to meet her, or girls of her caliber through dating sites, for totally superficial reasons?

The most girls I've seen on Cubid seem like ones one should be able to find anywhere in Colombia. I was asking about Isabella to learn what is the way to contact (and bang) a stunner like her, if there is any. If the answer is that those dating site profiles are usually scams, I'm happy with that answer.Email-and-Find-Out. Try!

GoodLuck!

Sobaje
11-24-11, 04:08
Oh yes I got it!

Well you've certainly come to the right place for that! Have you signed up with (romance latina) yet? That is also a purposed "dating site" There you can pick and choose any girl you like, she will tell you that she likes you and you can be as superficial as you like with them. I like that "there is no need for seriousness" from them. Thats the right attitude, have fun!I wish I could retweet that.

Ezyngo
11-24-11, 17:36
http://www.romancelatina.com/en/member/profile.php?profile_id=2005239

Has anyone tried to hook up with her.

VikingoLoco
11-26-11, 08:40
You can not compare on how females looks at men in the 1st world compared to the 3rd world.

We are 10 cm taller, have blue eyes, we have a high standard of living. An the often they say we have much bigger equipment!

Men can, I say can, be fit for fight many more years than females can, due to that they becomes women long before we become men.

I think 0-15 years age difference is normal. Men need time to get their business running and having something to offer. Then of course we can not compete with 22 why-o fitness guys.

With a good helth, some visits to the doctor, maybe viagra and money, just normal amounts for us, you can get you laid, get a pretty girlfriend. They even approach you sometimes, flirting. I'm 42 and have visited many countries in Latinamerica. Colombia and Brasil have such passionate girls, so just accept that you need to pay. If it helps; according to my colombian sources; even them have to pay for dinner, travels, shopping.

Then you have females with education and good income. They also seem interested in anglo-saxon men. I can just agree with Frank Casio; Medellin is a paradise. It has no beach though.

MiamiHeatLuver
11-26-11, 19:54
You can not compare on how females looks at men in the 1st world compared to the 3rd world.

We are 10 cm taller, have blue eyes, we have a high standard of living. An the often they say we have much bigger equipment!

Men can, I say can, be fit for fight many more years than females can, due to that they becomes women long before we become men.

I think 0-15 years age difference is normal. Men need time to get their business running and having something to offer. Then of course we can not compete with 22 why-o fitness guys.

With a good helth, some visits to the doctor, maybe viagra and money, just normal amounts for us, you can get you laid, get a pretty girlfriend. They even approach you sometimes, flirting. I'm 42 and have visited many countries in Latinamerica. Colombia and Brasil have such passionate girls, so just accept that you need to pay. If it helps; according to my colombian sources; even them have to pay for dinner, travels, shopping.

Then you have females with education and good income. They also seem interested in anglo-saxon men. I can just agree with Frank Casio; Medellin is a paradise. It has no beach though.Very Enlightening, Thank you for this masterpiece! It taught me so much about life over there and my "short comings"

Rafzuh
11-30-11, 21:02

And second time, I took her to Castillo, she was quite scared and took her cousin Eliana with her I Paid 30k plus 10K tip since she stayed three hours. Lucky me. This is 2008 I am talking about when I first met her at streets, and it took me second time to bring her back to castillo, I brought her to castillo for the first time with Fernando from mansion, and he knows it was first time she ever came to castillo. Fernando was there when I showed the you tube video of demi and geraldine was laughing with me and she agreed to call her self demi, and when she heard demi moores voice, she cracked up, hhehehe well, you guys don't have to believe me anything any way, I really don't give a dmmmm I am now broke as shit, so time for me to retire, anyway. It had been the best of my time. And I will be at Mansiona mid sep, haha I will be there for 9 days, and planning for 70 chicks this time. Good luck to all of you.Where the hell did you find these chicks? On the street, or at Casa Blanca?

Kimbrough
12-01-11, 01:04
I usually had 8 to 9 a day in mde and in Cambodia I went up to 14 a day, well now I have slowed down to 7 to 8 day. Last time I visted mde was March of this year for 9 days had 64 chicks. Average paid per chick was 30K pesos. Enjoy natalie pics with gorgeous body from year ago and the second pic girl s name was Mee, my favorite viet girl, now she works at saigon charging $100 per hours, but two years ago at phnom penh, I paid $6 plus $5 for yum yum tip. It was awsome back than. Robert and greg knows how many girls a day I do, so I don't really have to justify, I know not many people go through 10 girls everyday, My max every was 100 viet girls in 14days, well I took some break doing 5 a day in between and some days do 14 a day. Hey you could do it, if you try. Fuck starts at 2pm until 4 am, and sleep and same.Here's more photo of your girl Mee.

http://girl-eye.********.com/2009/11/blog-post_01.html

Baywatc3
12-01-11, 21:08

Has anyone tried to hook up with her.I did her both times in Medellin. The last being in September 2012. She is a doll. She is a mansion regular if that matters. Some guys like the mansion girls some guys don't. We spent one night together both times I was in Medellin. Took her to dinner, dancing and then an over nighter. Total was 150, 000. 00. I hear she varies in price though.

Gableon
12-02-11, 16:59
After a good long session, she said: "propina?"

I replied: "photo?"

I am not sure if she wants her face in the public eye.How we can find this gir, please,

John
12-04-11, 16:34

Has anyone tried to hook up with her.She is a mansion girl. Last we had a party she was quiet shy, but I guess we were doing weird shit at the time. We were asking girls to flash their boobs. Getting them drunk. This girl does not drink.

She has a nice body but her face is below par compare to the other beauties at the Mansion.

Regards,

John.

You Can
12-05-11, 19:07
Why not just go and find your own gems. Colombia is loaded with beautiful women.

How we can find this gir, please,

DetJunky
01-16-12, 00:17

Has anyone tried to hook up with her.I tried this girl, she has an attitude problem and was not on time, I had to wait about 2 hours for her to show up (attached photo. Pr_photo_2005239_72663_6. Jpg)

I like the semi pros rather then full time pros. The semi pros are much better looking, they show up on time and they cost less.

I hooked up with this chica on the same dating site on my last trip and had a blast (pr_photo_1996549_75758_26. Jpg)

Growtek
01-16-12, 00:39
Hello, All!

I'm loving this. I've been looking for these photos for years!

I went Colombia for a few years from about 2004-2006. In '04 I went to Cali as the friend of AntiFreeze and Surfer who used to post on this forum in its old incarnation.

AF took me to two memorable places; Las Flores Fresca (not sure I'm spelling it correctly) and a very long hike to Los Tres Cruses (the Three Crosses).

I had one of my most enjoyable perfect experiences from this place. I remember going there and being a gringo in the minority. My friend let me know that I was also in the financial minority compared to the Colombians in this place.

Anyways, I picked out a most perfect Goddess to sit with me. She was flawlessly maintained from head to toe. I cannot remember how much I ultimately spent on her but I'll always remember the experience.

It wasn't just the flawless, well-maintained beauty but the incredible GFE experience I had with this Angel.

But don't let me spin a picture for you, here's her photos. One of the more memorable experiences of my life.

Last is the hotel where I was staying in Cali. A great place although I felt it was prudent to keep my action low-key.

Growtek
01-16-12, 00:43
I went to Colombia many times and I profess a weakness to Herbal supplements.

I had minimal problems. This was a very fun Cartagena Ganjanera I spent a few afternoons with.

Growtek
01-16-12, 00:45
I really enjoyed this Cartagena cutie; both from her looks and attitude. I hope she's well these days.

Vitrea
01-16-12, 01:47
I tried this girl, she has an attitude problem and was not on time, I had to wait about 2 hours for her to show up (attached photo. Pr_photo_2005239_72663_6. Jpg)

I like the semi pros rather then full time pros. The semi pros are much better looking, they show up on time and they cost less.

I hooked up with this chica on the same dating site on my last trip and had a blast (pr_photo_1996549_75758_26. Jpg) They are both hot. You did well. Which city did you see them in?

Daeng
01-16-12, 04:34
Hello, All!

I'm loving this. I've been looking for these photos for years!

I went Colombia for a few years from about 2004-2006. In '04 I went to Cali as the friend of AntiFreeze and Surfer who used to post on this forum in its old incarnation.

AF took me to two memorable places; Las Flores Fresca (not sure I'm spelling it correctly) and a very long hike to Los Tres Cruses (the Three Crosses).

I had one of my most enjoyable perfect experiences from this place. I remember going there and being a gringo in the minority. My friend let me know that I was also in the financial minority compared to the Colombians in this place.

Anyways, I picked out a most perfect Goddess to sit with me. She was flawlessly maintained from head to toe. I cannot remember how much I ultimately spent on her but I'll always remember the experience.

It wasn't just the flawless, well-maintained beauty but the incredible GFE experience I had with this Angel.

But don't let me spin a picture for you, here's her photos. One of the more memorable experiences of my life.

Last is the hotel where I was staying in Cali. A great place although I felt it was prudent to keep my action low-key.Simple info and support with an amazing body of the Angel makes someone can't simply forget those moment.

Vitrea
01-16-12, 04:42
See my trip report in the Medellin section.

Tatianna: Girl I met through facebook.

Sara: From colombiascortvip, I highly recommend her. She would be awesome fun at a club too.Wow! These are the kind of girls that that make it worth the trip.

John Gault
01-16-12, 18:03
I tried this girl, she has an attitude problem and was not on time, I had to wait about 2 hours for her to show up (attached photo. Pr_photo_2005239_72663_6. Jpg)

I hooked up with this chica on the same dating site on my last trip and had a blast (pr_photo_1996549_75758_26. Jpg) Pro's, Semi Pro's, Non Pro's, for me they all show up late. I see why now. The other day I had a girl over, and we had to meet someone at a resturant at 5:30 PM. She did not start to put on her makeup till 5:30 so we were late. Not that anyone minded as I guess it is the norm here.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-16-12, 20:57
I went to Colombia many times and I profess a weakness to Herbal supplements.

I had minimal problems. This was a very fun Cartagena Ganjanera I spent a few afternoons with.I've been with this girl on one of my first trips to Colombia in Cali, I thought she said she was from Cali, amazing drop dead body.

Growtek
01-17-12, 02:31
I've been with this girl on one of my first trips to Colombia in Cali, I thought she said she was from Cali, amazing drop dead body.This was taken in Bruce's apt in Cartagena. Her family lived across the way. Dunno how you met her in Cali. Are you sure same tatoo?

MiamiHeatLuver
01-17-12, 18:39
This was taken in Bruce's apt in Cartagena. Her family lived across the way. Dunno how you met her in Cali. Are you sure same tatoo?I'm pretty sure, if you pm me a generic email I might be able to dig up a pic.

ClinicaDrAmor
01-20-12, 20:43
The best place in Cali.

CLínica Doctor Amor, (Doctor Love Clinic) is the best place for find beautiful girls, more than 40. All the fantasies can be real.

There are clean and comfortable rooms and a excelent complementary service.

You can see more models in.

http://nueva.clinicadoctoramor.com/modelos.php

SlamCity7777
01-21-12, 17:33
Wow, I may have to add Cali to the to do list!Please report back because IME if it looks and sounds too good t be true. Ya'll know the rest. From my experience the pics look too professional and the prices too low, $33K for an hour. Something is not adding up. I'm curious.

ClinicaDrAmor
01-22-12, 00:11
Please report back because IME if it looks and sounds too good t be true. Ya'll know the rest. From my experience the pics look too professional and the prices too low, $33K for an hour. Something is not adding up. I'm curious.Dear Friend,

The cost for CLínica Doctor Amor is this:

1. Cost for room.

2. Cost for Girl.

The total cost is 1 + 2. Between 35 and 60 dollars one hour.

The picture work it's real. They don't do fake picture, because that it's inconfortable for our clients.

They have between 35 and 50 women for day.

This it's a confortable, secure and pretty place, that say ours costumers.

If you need more information, you can visit the web page or find information in google.

Growtek
01-22-12, 17:03
Here's a couple of that girl from below. This shows a little more of Bruce's apt (Cartagena). Her name (at least the one she gave me) was Tatiana.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-22-12, 19:40
Here's a couple of that girl from below. This shows a little more of Bruce's apt (Cartagena). Her name (at least the one she gave me) was Tatiana.Thanks for that, definitely NOT the same girl. You're right I would have remembered that tattoo, but I don't know if you received my pic I emailed you might be able to see the similarity.

Ricker
01-23-12, 03:05
Please report back because IME if it looks and sounds too good t be true. Ya'll know the rest. From my experience the pics look too professional and the prices too low, $33K for an hour. Something is not adding up. I'm curious.Dr Amor is real and a fun place in Cali.

You can definitely find some sexy girls at a good price.

Wouldn't base my whole vacation on the place, but it's fun.

Jinxx
01-23-12, 06:15
What's the deal with Colombia and plastic surgery? Are their natural genetics that bad that they need to add nasty, unnatural, fake, plastic shit all over their bodies? Are their asses naturally that flat that they need to put fake asses on all the women? I can recognize a fake ass a mile away and it isn't attractive at all. I mean how do I know it's not a post-op transsexual with all that fake plastic shit on her body?

Sorry for the rant.

SlamCity7777
01-23-12, 16:40
What's the deal with Colombia and plastic surgery? Are their natural genetics that bad that they need to add nasty, unnatural, fake, plastic shit all over their bodies? Are their asses naturally that flat that they need to put fake asses on all the women? I can recognize a fake ass a mile away and it isn't attractive at all. I mean how do I know it's not a post-op transsexual with all that fake plastic shit on her body?

Sorry for the rant.All over South America but Venezuela and Colombia are the two most recognized, Plastic surgery is huge because girls have or feel they have to keep pace with what they see around them.

1 girl in the barrio stands out from the crowd of hot chicks. They're all hot mind you but this one has the gifts of a Latina Chica from God. Big Natural boobies, little waste, flat tummy, big round ass. This girl gets all the attention and what do women love most ATTENTION! Money is a close second.

Now girl 2 who is actually prettier then girl 1 but is with out big boob and a fat ass, better living through technology. Guys buy her boobs and a fake fat ass. She feels she looks better or rather more like girl 1 so she gets more attention. Then girl 3 sees this and so on and so forth.

In most nations a girls looks are EVERYTHING! In Latino culture there is a different. I think it's called Body Image. Like in the USA it's skinny, in Latino Culture is big boobs and a fat ass. That's what they grow up seeing and wanting so that's their goal of an ideal body image.

The thing that gets me is that most of the girls who get boobies, lipo, booty are FINE as HELL as is. Not to get all Tebow but these girls are smoking hot just how God made them! I had a novia in Peru who was a 12 in Peru, a 15 in America, a 7-8 in Colombia or Venezuela. Beautiful girl, flat tight tummy, perfect heart shapped ass-not too small-not to big, perky Bcups. All she could talk about was a nose job and Silicones. Kind of sad in a way.

For me I'd rather see a girl with fake curves (Natural clearly better but that much more rare) then some skinny anorexic looking chick

Must my two cents and sorry for my rant! LOL!

Sammon
01-23-12, 17:19

Sorry for the rant.Seems like colombian women are obsessed with personal beauty. Lots of fake boobs mainly. Some way out of proportion compared to their figure. All these obsession has spawned a abundant plastic surgery centers. It is very cheap in Colombia to get a boob job, nose job etc.

I can understand about working women. Naturally what attracts a man is big boobs.

As a student I used to work in a hospital in USA. Lots and Lots of boob jobs required or not. Most of them are to reduce and firm up big droopy boobs. It is possible colombian women have the same problem.

CherchezFemme
01-23-12, 20:19
18, athletic, and pretty good in bed. I'm lucky I found her. I can't give contact info since I met her through a Colombian guy and am not sure what the deal is between them.

CherchezFemme
01-23-12, 20:24
This is a girl from New Life, I'm not sure if I should post her name. If you're going to be going there and you like what you see, PM for her name. She's a regular so you'll probably find her. She's 28, and has got a nice curvy body. Her ass is nicer than it looks here and I like her bolt-ons, firm but not too big and proportional to her figure. Very good service.

CherchezFemme
01-23-12, 21:40
Always always always choose the quiet girl! Stay away from the aggressive / loud ones! I chose the girl in the jean skirt who, while hot, gave shitty service and whose body is already starting to get flabby. I missed out on the sweet, shy 17 yr old with a perfect ass, flat stomach and toned muscular legs wearing white shorts and a body like Anna Kournikova.

CherchezFemme
01-23-12, 21:50
Look at those toned legs and slim waist.

John Gault
01-24-12, 00:54
Always always always choose the quiet girl! Stay away from the aggressive / loud ones! I chose the girl in the jean skirt who, while hot, gave shitty service and whose body is already starting to get flabby. I missed out on the sweet, shy 17 yr old with a perfect ass, flat stomach and toned muscular legs wearing white shorts and a body like Anna Kournikova.You really mean she was 18.

CherchezFemme
01-24-12, 01:14
You really mean she was 18.I do? I thought legal was 14 in Colombia. I didn't bang her so it's a moot point. Are you still in Mayorista? If you are, let's grab a beer. I'll be there tonite.

CherchezFemme
01-25-12, 03:06
God, luck at her athletic thighs and muscular booty. Her body was even better, tighter and harder, than I thought. Not a drop of excess fat or cellulite anywhere.

John Gault
01-25-12, 04:41
I do? I thought legal was 14 in Colombia. I didn't bang her so it's a moot point. Are you still in Mayorista? If you are, let's grab a beer. I'll be there tonite.I'm in Santa Marta now, but will be back in MDE on the 28th of Jan.

It does not matter what the legal age is in Colombia. If on the off chance the USA finds out then they go by 18 as legal. Of course if you are not a US citizen then it is a moot point.

Sure a beer sounds good.

CherchezFemme
01-26-12, 01:37
This is Angie from la Mayorista. I HIGHLY recommend her. She is sweet, fun, always in a good mood and takes orders well in bed. She's 18 and has the tight skin and hard ass to prove it however she has had a kid so there is the usual tummy roll. She has two half-sisters who work the strip, both of them mulatto and one of them is beautiful. I want to take a picture of her tonight because she is one of the real hotties on la mayorista.

Also, Angie is flexible with prices and what can be done in bed, which is what we all want.

Ricker
01-26-12, 06:15
This is Angie from la Mayorista. I HIGHLY recommend her. She is sweet, fun, always in a good mood and takes orders well in bed. She's 18 and has the tight skin and hard ass to prove it however she has had a kid so there is the usual tummy roll .Matter of fact, her nickname on the Mayo is "Happy Girl".

Like you said, she's a nice girl.

The funny thing is for me, I just got off the phone with her and her 'sisters' before I read this post, what a coincedance.

We all made friends my last trip, and I was just checking up on them, cause I'm on my way for a visit muy pronto.

Lorenzo
01-26-12, 21:19
This is Angie from la Mayorista. I HIGHLY recommend her. She is sweet, fun, always in a good mood and takes orders well in bed. She's 18 and has the tight skin and hard ass to prove it however she has had a kid so there is the usual tummy roll. She has two half-sisters who work the strip, both of them mulatto and one of them is beautiful. I want to take a picture of her tonight because she is one of the real hotties on la mayorista.

Also, Angie is flexible with prices and what can be done in bed, which is what we all want.What is La Mayorista? Posts I've browsed don't seem to indicate. And in what city?

Mr Gogo
01-26-12, 22:05
What is La Mayorista? Posts I've browsed don't seem to indicate. And in what city?La Mayorista is a small strip in Medellin where girls work. Kind of lower level girls, with other seedy characters hanging out. I like hanging out there but I don't shop there.

JayHighFive
01-28-12, 20:03

Also, Angie is flexible with prices and what can be done in bed, which is what we all want.Nice pics. How much did she hit for?

CherchezFemme
01-28-12, 20:40
Nice pics. How much did she hit for?Got her for 60k, bareback bj and pussy. Don't know if she is open to anal. We said 90 mins but I let her go early. However, that may a difficult price for you to get since I didn't want to go with her and turned her down for at least 45 mins, but finally she kept sweetening the deal so I agreed. We were hanging out in a bar, dancing and drinking, when this occurred.

ClinicaDrAmor
02-08-12, 20:59
This is Pamela, she work in the CLínica Dr Amor, the best place in Cali.

You can see more in.

http://nueva.clinicadoctoramor.com/modelos.php

Rover2
02-09-12, 05:33

You can see more in.

http://nueva.clinicadoctoramor.com/modelos.phpThe fake tits subtracts from her for me but everything else is banging!

MiamiHeatLuver
02-09-12, 17:10
The fake tits subtracts from her for me but everything else is banging!Fake tits and silicone ass. If you're not into that Cali would not be for you. More silicone in Cali from what I've seen first hand then Medellin!

The Tall Man
02-10-12, 02:25
Fake tits and silicone ass. If you're not into that Cali would not be for you. More silicone in Cali from what I've seen first hand then Medellin!True! I ditto that comment!

The Tall Man

Jinxx
02-12-12, 18:36

You can see more in.

http://nueva.clinicadoctoramor.com/modelos.phpDo you have any photos of girls who don't have fake tits and fake ass. All that fake shit is not attractive. Plastic tits and plastic ass makes me want to puke. You must have somebody working there who is naturally sexy?

You Can
02-12-12, 19:09
Thats funny because I hate real tits unless there on an 18 or 19 year old. I love a nice set of fake tits. Not so much on a fake ass, never felt one.

Do you have any photos of girls who don't have fake tits and fake ass. All that fake shit is not attractive. Plastic tits and plastic ass makes me want to puke. You must have somebody working there who is naturally sexy?

ClinicaDrAmor
02-21-12, 01:53
This beautiful woman it's Angie. You can see more of this woman in.

Jinxx
02-22-12, 02:23
Thats funny because I hate real tits unless there on an 18 or 19 year old. I love a nice set of fake tits. Not so much on a fake ass, never felt one.You hate real tits? Did I read that right? That's bizarre, I've never heard a straight man say that before in my whole life.

Dr. Clinica Amore, thanks for the fotos of Angie, she's beautiful. Great natural body. Please don't let her ruin her body by adding a bunch of plastic, she's fine just like that.

I've actually been able to confirm that Colombia does indeed have plenty of super hotties with REAL body parts. Just go to any webcam site and click on latinas, they're like 95% colombianas and many are super hot with great natural boobs and and booties. Not alot of plastic at all.

ChicagoDancer
03-21-12, 03:31
Look at those toned legs and slim waist.Dayumm they look perfffect. Where / how?

CherchezFemme
03-24-12, 05:09
Dayumm they look perfffect. Where / how?They were. I love athletic girls! I met her and the one in bra and panties through a Colombian guy I befriended in Medellin. I wrote a post on this where I seconded information that's been shared before by the forum vets. Make good with the locals and they can introduce you to regular girls or girls who do this a little on the side, I guess prepagos is the term even tho these girls don't go out and hunt for men on dating sites or whatever.

Rycos12
03-26-12, 01:27
They were. I love athletic girls! I met her and the one in bra and panties through a Colombian guy I befriended in Medellin. I wrote a post on this where I seconded information that's been shared before by the forum vets. Make good with the locals and they can introduce you to regular girls or girls who do this a little on the side, I guess prepagos is the term even tho these girls don't go out and hunt for men on dating sites or whatever.Jeje only one question, did you keep contact with the athletic girl.

HelpRules
03-30-12, 06:04
She was one hot mama long times ago.Who is the girl in yellow. She is incredible. I didn't see her at the mansion.

Lmarcone
03-30-12, 17:12
Who is the girl in yellow. She is incredible. I didn't see her at the mansion.Is that "Carolina"?

Pescador Loco
04-01-12, 19:37
Going through old photo files. Here is a np chica from Barranquilla. Met her at a shop in Portales de Prado. Went to Los Helechos the next night. She drank 6 margaritas. Girl could hold her alcohol. Did not close the deal that night. But she came over to Puerta del Sol the next morning in this outfit. Took her to the movies. Fun cruising around Town watching her titties bounce in this top. Could be my favorite blouse ever.

Los Helechos (if it is still there) is great date place. Lots of fun, decent food, good show, and not too expensive. One caveat. I ordered glass of Casillero del Diablo and they tried to serve me some inferior jug swill. Called them on it and switched to beer. Colombia is not good place for winos.

Reefski
05-01-12, 21:42
This is a re-post from the photo gallery discussion thread. Just was informed that it was the wrong section and it should go here.

Reef.

Here's my contribution to this thread. I didn't try to get photos from most of the girls I had on this trip but a few pics are better than nothing. 7 chicas, many from Facebook but some are also Mansion girls. Sorry for the blocked out faces but I plan on tapping a couple of these chicks again next month. Plus the Medellin girls are pretty internet savvy. They can sometimes figure out who's posting these on ISG and then you're really on their shit list for future fun.

Reef.
Photos used to be the norm here until the captain save a hoes reared their ugly heads, that a long with world, the hobby and Medellin becoming much smaller due to social media, and last but not least, selfishness (having unknown mongers pestering for contact info of one puta in a city of 3million, LOL) , have dramatically curbed photos.

A Surfboy
05-05-12, 01:28
Hi guys!

I met recently this girl and want to know if anyone knows her. Please let me know before I get on a "trap".

Peace!

Ricker
05-05-12, 12:01
Hi guys!

I met recently this girl and want to know if anyone knows her. Please let me know before I get on a "trap".

Peace!She looks like the Secret Service hooker. Watch out brother!

Or make sure you pay the $800, I'm sure she's worth it!

MiamiHeatLuver
05-05-12, 15:31
She looks like the Secret Service hooker. Watch out brother!

Or make sure you pay the $800, I'm sure she's worth it!Wow, look at Ricker with the dig being obnoxious. Jajajajaja very out of character padre.

Leave the obnoxiousness assholeness to the real pros papa, it doesn't suit you! Jajajaja LOL

Ricker
05-05-12, 17:10
Wow, look at Ricker with the dig being obnoxious. Jajajajaja very out of character padre.

Leave the obnoxiousness assholeness to the real pros papa, it doesn't suit you! Jajajaja LOLYeah, I hear you're one of the troublemakers haha.

I was just being funny, and that foto resembled the $800 chocha girl.

Member #4516
05-13-12, 10:52
Here is Gloria. An escort in Bogota that has her own car and speaks some English. She can show you around and keep you from paying "Gringo prices" and she knows all the fun places to go! She's great for going to dinner at a nice restaurant or to the most raunchy clubs in Bogota! She's also available for vacations to other destinations. Nothing but good things to say about this one! Beats every other girl I've ever had in Colombia!

Kelso1
05-14-12, 16:57
Here is Gloria. An escort in Bogota that has her own car and speaks some English. She can show you around and keep you from paying "Gringo prices" and she knows all the fun places to go! She's great for going to dinner at a nice restaurant or to the most raunchy clubs in Bogota! She's also available for vacations to other destinations. Nothing but good things to say about this one! Beats every other girl I've ever had in Colombia!My thanks to you for the photos, and the info that went with it. This is the stuff we need more of. Bogata is not my cub of tea, but I would love to hook up with this Chica for a three day party.

BrianMdr9
05-19-12, 10:29
I just did my thing in Cuba in March. Amazing. When I was passing through Panama I saw the most amazing women were the Colombian girls. I am flying intoMedellin in July mostly because the weather seems great. I was trying to decide between apartment and hotel but since my Spanish is minimal I decided to go to a hotel, nice one. Its not the Charlee but its called the Diaz Cartjeria. Whats the general deal on Hotels and bringing girls in? How much more will I get poppopped for?

Not interested in Going to Colombia to pay us prices could use all the recomendations. I'd like to bring a chick back to my place and also like to take a shot at meeing a regular bar girl.

Menteng
05-20-12, 08:54
Here is Gloria. An escort in Bogota that has her own car and speaks some English. She can show you around and keep you from paying "Gringo prices" and she knows all the fun places to go! She's great for going to dinner at a nice restaurant or to the most raunchy clubs in Bogota! She's also available for vacations to other destinations. Nothing but good things to say about this one! Beats every other girl I've ever had in Colombia!How much and how to get in touch with her?

OldMan43
05-24-12, 07:04
Shi is prostitute.

Ricker
05-24-12, 16:43
Shi is prostitute.Really? Duhh

OldMan43
05-25-12, 07:10
99. 9% in Colombia prostitutes have sex without a condom if you pay.

I have dies years in Colombia.

Really? Duhh

Ricker
05-25-12, 16:03
99. 9% in Colombia prostitutes have sex without a condom if you pay.

I have dies years in Colombia.Ok, thanks, but I really don't understand the point of your post.

I never said anything about sex with or without condoms.

Actually, I don't understand at all the second sentence.

John
05-25-12, 22:25
Here is Gloria. An escort in Bogota that has her own car and speaks some English. She can show you around and keep you from paying "Gringo prices" and she knows all the fun places to go! She's great for going to dinner at a nice restaurant or to the most raunchy clubs in Bogota! She's also available for vacations to other destinations. Nothing but good things to say about this one! Beats every other girl I've ever had in Colombia!A few years back I was in Bogota visiting for one night. She charged way too much money and agreed to stay all night but afterwards left within one hour. I just did not want to have a bad taste in mouth my first night in Colombia back then and therefore I paid the agreed upon price.

She does not look as pretty as some of these photos show and then again the service was monotonous. In my opinion nothing to write home about with bad service and bad attitude.

I have seen other posts some time back and all of them advertised Gloria by members who have very few post on the forum.

Regards,

John.

Ricker
05-26-12, 15:35
Ricker, it sounds like you're having a conversation with a moron. Or maybe just a drunk.

Reef.Hahaha y jajaja, gets a little nutty here sometimes ehh. :)

Cozmo1971
06-02-12, 16:27
How much and how to get in touch with her?Hi,

How can I get in touch with her?

I'm planning a rip to Bogota in June 12!

Simeon Jones
06-04-12, 15:06
I met her on Mundoanuncio. Paid her 200K and she agreed to video and took me out afterwards (I took her out, she just guided me) Then we were so wasted she ended up staying at my hotel and sleeping till 6pm. So it ended up ok. May have contact details for those who speak spanish. If you want to see the happy ending go to xvideosdotcom and type in DSCN0666 in the search field. Enjoy.

Simeon Jones
06-04-12, 15:10
2nd set. If you wana see the vide just go to xvideos and type in DSCN0666 in the search field. Gracias. Not sure if thats allowed but I do not know how to post videos here. Gracias.

Pinche Gringo
06-04-12, 17:34
Not there?

2nd set. If you wana see the vide just go to xvideos and type in DSCN0666 in the search field. Gracias. Not sure if thats allowed but I do not know how to post videos here. Gracias.

Simeon Jones
06-04-12, 19:12
Not there?Http://www.xvideos.com/video1958996/dscn0666.avi

Dbates80
06-04-12, 20:54
2nd set. If you wana see the vide just go to xvideos and type in DSCN0666 in the search field. Gracias. Not sure if thats allowed but I do not know how to post videos here. Gracias.Awesome vid, nice glaze job on her face, you shot a nice load on her. She was loving rubbing her pussy too!

Simeon Jones
06-05-12, 13:52
Crazy girl from Cucuta who I met at a pub and I got her number. She had money problems and asked if I could help her. I did.

Simeon Jones
06-05-12, 14:26
She liked to pose so I called her again. 100K for a few hours

Simeon Jones
06-05-12, 14:36
Some close ups not for everyone. 2 of the pics are her friends. 1 was fat. They said 100K each. I said I just want the skinny one. They said 2 for 150. I said OK why not. Enjoy.

The links for the short videos are:

http://www.xvideos.com/video1597276/brenda1

http://www.xvideos.com/video1597292/brenda2

HungryStud101
06-09-12, 21:26
Crazy girl from Cucuta who I met at a pub and I got her number. She had money problems and asked if I could help her. I did.You are a Good Samaritan. I try to help out young ladies wherever I travel as well.

Socker
06-10-12, 15:40
She liked to pose so I called her again. 100K for a few hoursgot to give up the kudos to you Simeon. You found some hungry chicas and took care of business. They performed very nicely and videos to boot. Thanks for the xxx entertainment not many (here) come close to your contribution. Both chicks look real good polishing up your knob and the vid of the brunette fingering herself deserves an Oscar. Excellent freaking stuff. Thanks again. S

Simeon Jones
06-13-12, 03:51
http://www.xvideos.com/video1588334/criolla_comiendo_guebo

From same photo set. More to come.

got to give up the kudos to you Simeon. You found some hungry chicas and took care of business. They performed very nicely and videos to boot. Thanks for the xxx entertainment not many (here) come close to your contribution. Both chicks look real good polishing up your knob and the vid of the brunette fingering herself deserves an Oscar. Excellent freaking stuff. Thanks again. S

PaisaPimp
07-08-12, 17:11

Rover2
07-09-12, 02:54
Hi this is our new escort model in Medellin her name is Angelina. If you are e premium member you can see the watermark to trace the photo back to us and request her service.She looks nice but to much silicon for my personal taste.

PaisaPimp
07-12-12, 05:28

PaisaPimp
07-12-12, 05:31

Rover2
07-13-12, 01:10
Hi,

This is our new escort model in Medellin her name is Brenda. $200. 000 pesos for 90 Minutes includes transportation. If you are e premium member you can see the watermark to trace the photo back to us and request her service.Looks GREAT! But the price is a deal breaker.

Joe Six Pack
07-14-12, 18:43

I hooked up with this chica on the same dating site on my last trip and had a blast (pr_photo_1996549_75758_26. Jpg)

Has anyone tried to hook up with her.I agree, the semi pros always give you a GFE exp, and sometimes they can be less expensive. You have to find the right girl and set the right mood for the night. I have had a lot of success with some good college girls who love to party all night.

Mongerman69
07-14-12, 19:47
Never been to Colombia before, can't speak spanish worth a sh*it, and was wondering who might have some advice to share.

Socker
07-16-12, 19:12
Never been to Colombia before, can't speak spanish worth a sh*it, and was wondering who might have some advice to share.Aaaaaaaaaa this is the photo gallery. Normally you would post pics here. Photo Gallery = photos. &$#

You should stick w / the other places

Rover2
07-18-12, 02:46
Aaaaaaaaaa this is the photo gallery. Normally you would post pics here. Photo Gallery = photos. &$#

You should stick w / the other placesVery nice Ass on this girl. Thank you for posting.

Mongerman69
07-21-12, 18:52
Aaaaaaaaaa this is the photo gallery. Normally you would post pics here. Photo Gallery = photos. &$#

You should stick w / the other placesActually realized that after posting. My mistake.

Smoky Jack
07-25-12, 19:18
a non-pro i pulled out of lleras. she was hot! chesrep001's got game!wow. kudos to you, sir cat.

Hero9009
08-03-12, 22:45
Never been to Colombia, don't speak Spanish.

Is Sheraton Westin a good place to stay (got some points figured I'd spend them here)

Thanks for any tips.

I read that "The Mansion" is a good place for noobs but just wanted to get any advice on this hotel.

Aussie Greg
08-07-12, 00:27

You should stick w / the other places

Sucker,
I didn't know you stayed with us, nice shot of the room at Casa Blanca 2.

A. G.

SlamCity7777
08-07-12, 04:25
Never been to Colombia, don't speak Spanish.

Is Sheraton Westin a good place to stay (got some points figured I'd spend them here)

Thanks for any tips.

I read that "The Mansion" is a good place for noobs but just wanted to get any advice on this hotel.Don't know about the Westin but if you have no Spanish skills stay at CB or the Mansion. Safer and they can take care of all your monger needs. Easy peasy.

Save the points for domestic travel.

FruitNinja
08-07-12, 19:51
Man I got to get my ass down there after looking at some of my pics. This was an exceptionally diabolical trip.

Socker
08-08-12, 18:33
Sucker,

I didn't know you stayed with us, nice shot of the room at Casa Blanca 2.

A. G.I am sucker, jaja, all this time I've been hitting the wrong key and didn't know it. Time for some glasses.

I'm also a big AG defender on some other boards and an enthusiastic guest of HMP. I work in the tourist industry as well, constantly picthing your hotel and it's benefits. So yes I am a sucker for beautiful women and I'm good w / that. I am not trying to get over on anyone, here's another pic of my favorite rm.

Menteng
08-09-12, 10:57
Here's to stop the discussion.

D Cups
08-09-12, 14:40
Thanks, Menteng. Where did you find these chicas, please? Any details appreciated. I am thinking of planning a trip to MDE.

Here's to stop the discussion.

Xaidious
08-14-12, 02:55
Thanks, Menteng. Where did you find these chicas, please? Any details appreciated. I am thinking of planning a trip to MDE.Those are not Colombian girls, the first is American pornstar Jordan Blue, the other I can't remember the name but also an american pornstar. Neither of those girls are Colombianas or Latinas. It was taken from one of those Las Vegas photo sites, like napkin nights.

Shame on you Menteng, for posting BS photos.

D Cups
08-14-12, 12:33
Thanks, X. Menteng exposed.

Those are not Colombian girls, the first is American pornstar Jordan Blue, the other I can't remember the name but also an american pornstar. Neither of those girls are Colombianas or Latinas. It was taken from one of those Las Vegas photo sites, like napkin nights.

Shame on you Menteng, for posting BS photos.

Jonesie
08-15-12, 03:00
Luna. August Paisa of the Month.

Hanshin Baka
08-15-12, 05:59
Luna. August Paisa of the Month.Jonesie.

Sorry to see you leave. I made it back to Mayo tonight on my crutches agian. I am having nightmares os what is sticking to my cast in the short time hotels and el centro.

Jonesie
08-15-12, 20:58
Mayorista is going through a down cycle. The talent seemed to be way down from previous trips.

Jonesie,

Sorry to see you leave. I made it back to Mayo tonight on my crutches agian. I am having nightmares os what is sticking to my cast in the short time hotels and el centro.

Rover2
08-16-12, 00:36
I am sucker, jaja, all this time I've been hitting the wrong key and didn't know it. Time for some glasses.

I'm also a big AG defender on some other boards and an enthusiastic guest of HMP. I work in the tourist industry as well, constantly picthing your hotel and it's benefits. So yes I am a sucker for beautiful women and I'm good w / that. I am not trying to get over on anyone, here's another pic of my favorite rm.A. G. Is good people in my book too and you sir. Mr. Socker. You clearly demonstrate great skill with the camera especially with this shot.

Thanks for sharing.

Socker
08-17-12, 08:47
A. G. Is good people in my book too and you sir. Mr. Socker. You clearly demonstrate great skill with the camera especially with this shot.

Thanks for sharing.Don't see many Rovers these days. Thanks Rover, here's a few more, she loved being photographed. Every time she moved it inspired another shot. Like many in Colombia this lady is special.

WreckDiver
08-19-12, 13:04
Medellin was wonderful this year as well these two girls and I enjoyed each other for a few days they have bubbly personalities that accompany their looks.

WreckDiver
08-26-12, 17:30
To show the other angle compared to my pics below these two are from Cali. There has been great debate on this forum on the topic of Medellin and Cali regarding general look of the girls I think these two summarize Cali well. What is not debated on these forum is the quality of the action I would like to say that Cali girls are better dancers both out and inside the bedroom.

Wreckdiver

Midwest
09-02-12, 21:31
I posted about these two in '09.

The 2nd. & 3rd. Pic is Lorena. The 4th. & 5th. Is Paola.

It only took me 3 years to upload the pics.

Wonder what happened to them.

Bob Jones Lol
09-16-12, 15:05
Hey folks,

I know this is probably old news for you vets but I'm looking for this young lady.

Apparently she used to be on a cam site under the name Atenaxxx, then moved on to become a chica car audio and did prepago work (as evidenced by one of the pictures). Even starred in a raggaeton video. She's dropped off the face of the earth. Wonder if any monger knows of her whereabouts if you would so kindly PM.

Link to the raggeton vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=992hiDisTwM

Hunglow1625
09-16-12, 18:09
Hey folks,

I know this is probably old news for you vets but I'm looking for this young lady.

Apparently she used to be on a cam site under the name Atenaxxx, then moved on to become a chica car audio and did prepago work (as evidenced by one of the pictures). Even starred in a raggaeton video. She's dropped off the face of the earth. Wonder if any monger knows of her whereabouts if you would so kindly PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=992hiDisTwMI met her through that cam site about a year ago or so. Got in contact with her when I got to Medellin. She wanted some rediculous amount of money, I believe it was about like the photo shows $300-$400. 00 US dollars. She has an incredible bod yes, but girls like her are a dime a dozen to be had for much less.

In talking with here, she was quite arrogant also, so I would guess the service wouldn't be great, even if you were to splurge

Bango Cheito
09-16-12, 20:23
Hey folks,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=992hiDisTwMDo you know what city she's in? If it's BOG I can probably find her.

If you go to la 1 de mayo bars on a Saturday night you can find like half of the webcam girls that work in this city in all the rock and metal bars.

Bob Jones Lol
09-16-12, 22:15
Do you know what city she's in? If it's BOG I can probably find her.

If you go to la 1 de mayo bars on a Saturday night you can find like half of the webcam girls that work in this city in all the rock and metal bars.Her home base was MDE. I understand that once friends and family I'd the offending girl, they usually move to another city to avoid being recognized in public. So she could be anywhere right now.

Rover2
09-17-12, 06:05
Her home base was MDE. I understand that once friends and family I'd the offending girl, they usually move to another city to avoid being recognized in public. So she could be anywhere right now.Say what?

PDawg23
09-17-12, 14:04
Hey folks,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=992hiDisTwMAtenaxxx :bowdown: she was one of the hottest models on mfc and her shows were amazing too.

I'd definitely take her for 400 an hr

Manizales911
09-17-12, 20:12
Atenaxxx :bowdown: she was one of the hottest models on mfc and her shows were amazing too.

I'd definitely take her for 400 an hrYou guys need to get out more, $400. A freeking hour for an arrogant albeit hot girl in Colombia? You must be joking. Shit, let me know when you are in Colombia and I'll hook you up with as many girls as you want that are just as hot and I'll only charge you $300. Hahahaha

Bob Jones Lol
09-18-12, 01:18
You guys need to get out more, $400. A freeking hour for an arrogant albeit hot girl in Colombia? You must be joking. Shit, let me know when you are in Colombia and I'll hook you up with as many girls as you want that are just as hot and I'll only charge you $300. HahahahaTotally agreed, $400 is steep in any country, but sometimes you pay for renown.

For example, I'd drop 5 grand to fuck Scarlett Johanssen, and there are probably dudes who'd drop 100k. And there are tons of chicks hotter than her. But you do it because she's famous. To each their own, bro.

Amb832
09-18-12, 14:55
Here are two pics from my first visit to Medellin. I have plenty more, but they show the chicas face. Didn't want to put pic with chicas face on here because I still keep in touch with them and want to keep in good standards with them, but willing to trade pics by email if anyone is interested. Sorry.

Bizzie
09-18-12, 23:30
Here are two pics from my first visit to Medellin. I have plenty more, but they show the chicas face. Didn't want to put pic with chicas face on here because I still keep in touch with them and want to keep in good standards with them, but willing to trade pics by email if anyone is interested. Sorry.Wawaweewaa!

You don't know how to hide the faces?

Legal Tender
09-19-12, 01:52
Totally agreed, $400 is steep in any country, but sometimes you pay for renown.

For example, I'd drop 5 grand to fuck Scarlett Johanssen, and there are probably dudes who'd drop 100k. And there are tons of chicks hotter than her. But you do it because she's famous. To each their own, bro.Let's take a brief trip back to reality. These women who sell sex (and a strong argument can be made that ALL females do) are providing a service. Supply and demand comes into the equation. A service provider will charge what the market will allow. Some dude would pay $100. For a hamburger. Of course, it is up to each individual, but most assume that those that have substantial resources don't act completely irrationally.

I was taken back by this post. Hey, where are Miami Heat Lover and Reefski? I don't think they would be so gentle.

In any event, only good energy, even if you want to waste money.