PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Cubanut
02-17-09, 09:50
mjg dogs & addictedtowomen,

i am using a nikon d50 with a standard 18-55mm lens kit. however, i am using a pivoting speed flash attached to the cameras hot shoe as well to "bounce" the light as oppose to direct light flash if i were using the built in pop up flash.

crypton,

yes #9 is scrumptious isn't she.

here's another one of her. she'll be included in my cali report which is cumming soon.

stay horny my friends,

cubanut

Daveed
02-17-09, 15:20
Hi everyone,

I'm going this week end to Colombia, first time, I speak fluent spanish, I live in the caribbean so I'm familliar with latin american people. What would be your advise for which city should I go to for, pros, non-pros bi girls.

Thanks,

Whatever happens I'll try to bring back as much pics as possible

David

Justafool
02-17-09, 16:28
Photos two and seven are woman that can bring life back into this aging body, will you help.

Also four and three can do a body good.

Santa did not even waste his time in bringing me coal this year will you bring me my Christmas present this March.

I will be in Colombia March 5. 24.

Mike

Gents,

I am in full agreement with Jackson that this Photo Gallery needs to be put back on track. I've decided to try returning to ISG to post pictures and share stories and information. I only hope that the so named Captain Save a Hoe's do not once again bite me in the ass.

I'm also hope that Jackson will reactivate my PM privileges so that I can share information privately as well such as phone numbers of chicas or where to find them or personal ratings etc. I will not share such info in the public forum anymore due to the many nay sayers and idiots that still lurk on the board.

Here are some random photos of my recent Jan to Feb trip to Cali and Medellin.

Stay Horny My Friends!

Cubanut

Tony Squads
02-18-09, 02:44
Well guys I meet this girl a few month ago, and now she is here for everyone! 2 things she is very easy going juts you have to be you know kind da cool! But she love ssex, ! She posted a report here check it out:

http://internationalsexguide. Info/forum/showpost.php? P=848525&postcount=1825

And now I ll show some more pics!

The deal is easy she loves the way that american boys fuck her so now you know!

If you want her contact Info ask for pvt mess!

Menteng
02-18-09, 15:00
The deal is easy she loves the way that american boys fuck her so now you know!I think it's the other way around. She loves to fuck WITH those stupid Americans who overpay her.

MJG Dogs
02-18-09, 19:04
Yes that is probably true Menteng, but have you seen what some of the precious europeans pay for chicas in cartagana in August??

Tony Squads
02-18-09, 22:11
I think it's the other way around. She loves to fuck WITH those stupid Americans who overpay her.You all are getting this think wrong shes FREE for real! She like sex that is it! American or european! Hahaha shes never ask for money just a good time is that bad?

Omar Bogota
02-19-09, 00:00
I think it's the other way around. She loves to fuck WITH those stupid Americans who overpay her.I just lik the good sex, not matther where the peope come from, I have a fascination abiout the white men. I don't sell my body bt I have many fantazizes and this is one of they, This will be my first and I hope more are coming I want to share whit you!

Come on guys show me a little of your love!

Wanako Tex
02-19-09, 04:28
Gents,

I am in full agreement with Jackson that this Photo Gallery needs to be put back on track. I've decided to try returning to ISG to post pictures and share stories and information. I only hope that the so named Captain Save a Hoe's do not once again bite me in the ass.

I'm also hope that Jackson will reactivate my PM privileges so that I can share information privately as well such as phone numbers of chicas or where to find them or personal ratings etc. I will not share such info in the public forum anymore due to the many nay sayers and idiots that still lurk on the board.

Stay Horny My Friends!

CubanutHoly Crap! Great Report Cuba, I have a similar camera, I've the d90 with the 18-135, and hadn't thought of the externar flash option. It really does make them glow sortof doesm't it? By the way awesome report, guys like you should be cloned. So on #3 what was the total damage?

Thnx and keep 'them comin.

Lazzaro
02-19-09, 11:24
http://internationalsexguide.Info/forum/showpost.php?P=848525&postcount=1825It seems it doesn't work!

Menteng
02-19-09, 16:00
Yes that is probably true Menteng, but have you seen what some of the precious europeans pay for chicas in cartagana in August??I new about the Italians and the Spanish, Dogs. But, since only Americans were mentioned in that particular posting, hence my reaction.

Greetz and keep'm cummin'!

Errol Flynn
02-19-09, 22:28
Thanks for the pictures Cubanut. Me likey number 7, or maybe number 5 (the trio), or maybe. Oh, hell, I like them all.

Don't let the naysayers get you down. Most of us are here for the same reasons.

Crypton
02-20-09, 00:03
thanks - cubanut. can't wait for the report and the pics!! how was she in bed, btw?

cheers

mjg dogs & addictedtowomen,

i am using a nikon d50 with a standard 18-55mm lens kit. however, i am using a pivoting speed flash attached to the cameras hot shoe as well to "bounce" the light as oppose to direct light flash if i were using the built in pop up flash.

crypton,

yes #9 is scrumptious isn't she.

here's another one of her. she'll be included in my cali report which is cumming soon.

stay horny my friends,

cubanut

Dollar Bill
02-20-09, 00:06
You all are getting this think wrong shes FREE for real! She like sex that is it! American or european! Hahaha shes never ask for money just a good time is that bad?Not saying that you are or are not the same person a OmarBogota but your photos and her photos have the same pattern blocking her face.

This may be a way to get people to a room and then doing something bad to our fellow monger.

IMHO, Fellow Mongers need to be careful with these two.

AddictedToWomen
02-20-09, 14:48
IMHO, Fellow Mongers need to be careful with these two.I would love to be proved wrong but it seems far too good to be true.

Omar Bogota
02-20-09, 20:57
Not saying that you are or are not the same person a O.Bogota but your photos and her photos have the same pattern blocking her face.

This may be a way to get people to a room and then doing something bad to our fellow monger.

IMHO, Fellow Mongers need to be careful with these two.I respect your opinon, and ou can feel free of think wath you wish, but my dad used tellme ¨ Who can suggest something, is cause dee inside itself is thinking in make it¨. Maybe is me who should take care of you?

However, I'm pretty bussy girl, I actually work hard in my bussines and do this sexual fantasys for hobby, ocasionally, is not something I do every days, I don't sell my body, so I'm not asking money lik you see I don't have nothing to lost, so I just want meet 1 or 2 guys for good sex and after that I'll left.

If you want, take it, other way let it go

Kissssssssssses

Columbian Lover
02-21-09, 18:34
Omara,

I agree with you.

I will be in Bogota next Tuesday Feb 24th. for a few days.

I sent you a post.

Please send me a Private message to tell me how I can contact you.

I would like to meet you next week.

I respect your opinon, and ou can feel free of think wath you wish, but my dad used tellme ¨ Who can suggest something, is cause dee inside itself is thinking in make it¨. Maybe is me who should take care of you?

However, I'm pretty bussy girl, I actually work hard in my bussines and do this sexual fantasys for hobby, ocasionally, is not something I do every days, I don't sell my body, so I'm not asking money lik you see I don't have nothing to lost, so I just want meet 1 or 2 guys for good sex and after that I'll left.

If you want, take it, other way let it go

Kissssssssssses

DetJunky
02-24-09, 22:36
Great post Cubanut, nice pics.

There are many girls in Medellin who would love to fuck a white american guy for free, you just have to find them. Medellin can offer all kinds of girls, prepagos the mansion girls, SemiPro. They like to know you before they will fuck you, for gifts and money. Regular girls who love white dudes, some are really crazy about them. Colombiancupido is a good site, some local sites have only Medellin girls like www.romancelatina.com, amigos.com is kind of dead now. I was able to find many semipro girls, who will agree to do sin condom everything, no time pressure, many are 3 hole gilrs

Some snapshot of girls I have been with.

Gents,

Stay Horny My Friends!

Cubanut

Negrofino
02-26-09, 21:23
I know, I know not the topic for photo gallery.

DetJunky. Thanks

I have been looking for a site like romancelatinas.com this for about a year. Indeed, Amigos is dead. I have made friends on other sites. Badoo. MSN. Latin American Cupid.

I have had trouble getting passed all the small talk. I don't want to come off like a jerk. And all these chicks swear they are "buena mujeres"

I know what they want. They know what I want. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to transition the conversation into what I expect and what the want when I arrive?

I want to maximize my efforts to achieve the highest gains.

Simply put, I am tired of casita rats.

Jesi James
02-27-09, 15:25
Non pros

1. Choco en Medellin

2. Some Cali flavor

Tony Squads
02-27-09, 16:02
Omara,

I agree with you.

I will be in Bogota next Tuesday Feb 24th. for a few days.

I sent you a post.

Please send me a Private message to tell me how I can contact you.

I would like to meet you next week.Hey my friend? How was Omara? I know was good yes or not? LOL!

Congratulations! I hope you can tell us more about her!

I'm waiting for your report! Thanks for your Private Message!

Dave Carrera
02-28-09, 23:08
For example, it would be great to see photos of incredibly hot women from Cartagena with their name and contact info. That would bring mongering to a higher level, and allow us to share and compare from some of the best women that Colombia has to offer.

UrbanWildlife
03-01-09, 02:57
For example, it would be great to see photos of incredibly hot women from Cartagena with their name and contact info. That would bring mongering to a higher level, and allow us to share and compare from some of the best women that Colombia has to offer.You can't do that my friend because you have assholes like the guy who printed off my pics and walked into LDV with them, asking for the girls by name, which has caused me to have major problems with a few of the girls in Cartagena, as well as lose a great friendship I had established. Take care, and hopefully I will see you in April at the party. No need for pics as you will find girls all over Cartagena, and use the contacts I sent you to organize your party. The best advice I can give to you is to arrive a few days before the party and get out and meet the chicas to see if the chemistry is there for the type of party you want. It is difficult for someone who has never met you to set something up that will meet your needs, as everyone has different expectations and thought processes.

Jchipper
03-01-09, 04:22
For example, it would be great to see photos of incredibly hot women from Cartagena with their name and contact info. That would bring mongering to a higher level, and allow us to share and compare from some of the best women that Colombia has to offer.Yes Dave as a vetran poster here, not, on the Colombian threads I can see you're point, why not just put it in the Colombian news papers so we can all have the World look into our business, sometimes discretion is the path better chosen, lets keep it simple and if you want more? PM the monger posting the photos or reports, my 2 cents and I live here.

Cubanut
03-01-09, 10:21
Gents,

1st off I will say that I didn't post these pics earlier because they were taken during my time away from ISG.

This photo opp actually happened in May 2008:

I was traveling around Colombia and now was exploring a new town when I met up with Robert from the Mansion. He had driven in his own car so we continued to explore this new city (another story in itself) and then after a few days we made our way back to Medellin. I had been in Colombia for two weeks and was only coming to Medellin for a couple of days to say hello to a few friends and have a couple of dinners then I'd be flying out.

I arrived in Medellin on Sunday night way after the usual pool party had ended only to find that the Mansion was completely filled, so I took a room at the Castillo up the road. Over the next two days, I stopped by a couple of MP's and even went to Loutron to visit with one of the Madams that is a friend of mine (Rosa, who is the darker skinned madam). Later on, it was now Tuesday night and my plane was leaving early Wednesday morning. On Monday I had met two gents that were staying at the Mansion. Both were from New York and both had only just met each other at the Mansion on a previous trip and hit it off quite well. This was the first time for me meeting either one and we also bonded instantly.

The two guys (Cafe32 & Wolfy Baby) were staying in Rooms 6 & 10 in the Mansion. I've stayed in both and like both of them. Room 6 is on th e seconf floor and is very spacious, has a balcony, sitting area, in room computer/internet, TV & fridge, huge bed and a jacuzzi in the bathroom. Room 10 is much simpler but I like that it is on the main floor for easy in and out chica action.

O. K. to cut to the chase:

So now it is Tuesday night around 10pm and I stopped by the Mansion to say good bye to Cafe32 & Wolfy Baby because my flight was in the morning. We have a couple of shots of Tequila and a beer and I'm heading out. I come downstairs alone leaving the two guys to decide what they were doing this night because I had thoughts of cruising to Mayorista for a quickie before heading back to the Castillo. So as I come down, the Mansions Security gaurd Isaihas (sp?) says Ola Amigo, donde vas? (Where are you going?) I tell him to go look fo a chica. Now I'm still at the foot of the stairway when he says (I'll translate) "Well these girls just came and wanted to know if there was any action in the Mansion for them so I told them to wait a minute and sit". "What girls"? I asked because I didn't see any and the door to the pool area was closed. Then he points to the couch below the staircase so I come off the staircase and WHOA!! I say to myself "What do we have here"!!!

Sitting all scrunched up together on one coach are 4 of the cutest girls I had seen in Mansion in two days. I look at Isaihas and say Huh, ages? He says 19, 18, 18 & 18 (the blonde and the redhead had just turned 18 a few weeks earlier), and they all have their cedulas. Whew! Because 3 of them looked like the kinda girls I went to high school with. So it takes me all of 1/2 a second to forget about Mayorista but then I think to myself I wonder if Cafe32 & Wolfy Baby would like them too. So I say wait 1 minute and I go up and call the guys to come down quick. They had the same reaction i did and I swear we had all 4 up in the room within 2 minutes of the guys comming down.

Each of these Fantastic Four girls were charming and sexy in their own way. I had thoughts of taking one or two back up the hill to the Castillo but the guys would not have it, they said we could share everything and every body and I could even use room 10 if I wanted to be alone. Well that wasn't the problem because I've been in Brazillian festihnas several times and am not bothered by swaying dicks and double penetration etc... The problem was I didn't have my SLR camera with me, only my point and shoot. So I decided to take that walk up the hill alone and come back. I can tell you that it was the quickest time I ever made going and coming.

These were some of the best GFE girls I had had at the Mansion to this point. Looong hot full tongue kisses and loving BBBJ's and fucking us like we were their highs school boyfriends. PLUS it turns out that all of them were bi-sexual and that they were actually girlfriends (as in muff diving pussy eaters).

IT WAS A HOT ROMP SESSION and we used everything, the bed, the couch, the desk, the floor, the jacuzzi, the balcony and I even went down to room 10 to finish off the blond in my OWN WAY (wink)!

So here is a mini version of the photo session.

Stay Horny My Friends,

Cubanut

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

[Photos removed by Admin at author's request]

Goga Fung
03-09-09, 09:06
A chica in Energy, Medellin January 2009

Cubanut
03-14-09, 23:57
Gents,

I posted this in the Medellin Report section with 10 photos.

I figured I would link it here to the PHOTO GALLERY section so those of you who don't visit the Medellin Report section could enjoy them.

Click on the link and it's the 5th post down.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=583&page=1

Stay Horny My Friends,

Cubanut

Jesi James
03-24-09, 18:42
She works at SSChina (Amsterdan), Calle 54 (Caracas) # 49-97, Local 321, C. C. Boulevard Caracas, Inside C. C. El Cid, piso 3. 5+ Chicas. Prices: 30k 30 min. , 45k 45 min. , 60k hour. Tel: 511 45 33. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm. Came over a few times before work. She pocketed a cheap phone from me one time and I didn't notice it for a couple of hours. My fault, just wished I would have had it put away.

Jesi James
03-24-09, 18:45
In Cali and likes to play.

Zorro Man
04-16-09, 02:27
Wow! You were with Sofia? I saw her on AllColombianGirls and I was e-mailing her for a while back and forth at the e-mail address above, was dying to meet her. I am not sure if I should use that agency or not. Probably not. Is she a pro? I never had the chance to go to Cali to meet her though. I lost her cell or can't seem to find it, it was months back.

Do you have her contact info? I have her e-mail. And was wondering if you could give me some more background on her or tell me how she "was"? Is she a working girl? I thought she wasn't.

Please, more detail and any detail is much appreciated. She's smokingly good looking, impressive!

Thanks in advance,

Zorro

Jesi James
05-01-09, 18:27
Some flavor from Cali.

Paulda
05-29-09, 15:38
Hey PaisaLov99,

Do you have an email address or contact info on Lorena.

She seems to have been booted from Romance Latina.

Please PM me.

Thanks

Mer07
05-30-09, 00:28
She is gone. I don't understand why since three girls have sexy viedos, two of them produced by wildandbrown.com which Redirects you to 8th street latinas.

Hey PaisaLov99,

Please PM me.

Thanks

Papi Que Rico
05-30-09, 03:36
Tried to PM you PaisaLov99, but it seems you can't get them.

I'm heading down in August and would love to have Lorena's contact info if you have it.

Thanks,

PQR

Nikolas
05-30-09, 09:32
Tried to PM you PaisaLov99, but it seems you can't get them.

I'm heading down in August and would love to have Lorena's contact info if you have it.

Thanks,

PQRSame problem for me PaisaLov99

MiamiHeatLuver
06-03-09, 04:53
Nothing but internet downloaded pictures, keep dreaming dude.ALL of his freaking pictures are! What took somebody so long to realize.

Paisalov99
06-03-09, 06:23
Hello all,

Lorena decided to take a break and remove her self, there is another girl, her friend, estaphania, contact info on her page. This pic is her friend.

Same problem for me PaisaLov99

IamLookin
06-04-09, 01:42
Sorry, double posting, I did not upload the photo for the last one, lorena decided to take a break, her friend has a profile on the site, she is available contact info on the profile, the foto is of her friend.

http://www.romancelatina.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=1980097I just joined the site and within 12 hours I get email from her.

BlackSultan
06-06-09, 23:27
Sorry, double posting, I did not upload the photo for the last one, lorena decided to take a break, her friend has a profile on the site, she is available contact info on the profile, the foto is of her friend.

http://www.romancelatina.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=1980097With that ass, she would catch some doggie style real quick.

Admin
06-15-09, 05:04
ALL of his freaking pictures are! What took somebody so long to realize.Greetings everyone,

Guys, this is easy. If anyone can send me a link to where the photos posted by Duke55 are posted elsewhere in the internet, I will delete everything he's ever posted and terminate his membership.

Please send these links by utilizing the "Report this post to a moderator" link in this report to advise me of said links.

Thanks,

Jackson

Menteng
06-15-09, 05:09
ALL of his freaking pictures are! What took somebody so long to realize.I reacted likewise from the beginning but to my surprise he is still posting them. I could not check whether he continued, because that Dude is on my "ignore list".

Spivvv
06-18-09, 01:31
Please note that all that is required to post the photo is that the girl be Colombian and that you have banged her.

I happen to live in Florida and get some nice Colombian ass from Craigslist. I have stated this.

As long as it is Colombian pussy the photos belong on the Colombian site, right? Or would you put it in the US scrapbook? I thought it's obvious that the site is arranged GEOGRAPHICALLY - not ETHNICALLY.

If you're with a chica in Colombia, then put it in the Colombia section. If you're with a Colombian chica in Florida, then it goes in the US/Florida section.

Duh!

That seems like a no-brainer to me.

SPV

Legal Tender
06-20-09, 04:08
Whatever amigo, I could care less if you met the Colombiana in Colombia or Africa.

It's just a damn foto. Big deal!Not much to add, except I can't believe we are waisting so much bandwidth.

Where are the chica's photos?

Otown51
06-20-09, 08:50
Got this one from ColombianCupid. Geat conversation and great sex. What more can you ask for. Just enjoy the life.

Otown51
06-21-09, 23:44
Upload problem the other day.

Jesi James
06-22-09, 04:03
Just thought I would tease you guys again, I have done her now 3 times and she keeps wanting more of my dick. Of course I give her some of my wallet too. She is a horney ****, says she masturbates every day unless I do her.Dude, post a photo that is yours.

Waste of space and time. Dumb ass.

MiamiHeatLuver
06-22-09, 21:28
Dude, post a photo that is yours.

Waste of space and time. Dumb ass.Please if anybody surfing the web ANYWHERE has seen any of the pics posted by DUDE55 please save the picture and where you found it and let us know here! If we have enough eyes.. we will find some sooner than later!

Rover2
06-23-09, 01:43
Got this one from ColombianCupid. Geat conversation and great sex. What more can you ask for. Just enjoy the life.Very nice.

Good catch.

Almotu
06-23-09, 02:45
Upload problem the other day.She looks sweet! Love all the crazy stuffed animals that Latinas like. Did you meet her online?

Jergens007
06-23-09, 10:20
She is not Colombian. And those photos are not in Colombia. Why are you posting your photos of your sugar baby in here.

Post some colombians girls that you hooked up with.

You can see she likes to be with my wallet.

Otown51
06-24-09, 00:27
She looks sweet! Love all the crazy stuffed animals that Latinas like. Did you meet her online?She's a sweetie. Met her on colombian cupid.

Aussie Greg
06-25-09, 00:32
Its Adrianna a Mansion *****.

Aussie G.

More photos of sexy Daniella a few minutes before I planted my weiner in her.

El Vagabundo
06-25-09, 08:01
Its Adrianna a Mansion *****.

Aussie G.She looks very nice and sweet too. I am gong to be in Medellin this weekend for the big motorcycle event. The OC Chopper guys, or at least Paul Sr are comming and a whole lot of other activitys are planned too. I would like to find her and take Adrianna for a juant. Both on my motorcycle and then back at the hotel!

Is she a regullar at the mansion, or more of a freelancer? Any one have her contact information.

If any one is going to any of the events, message me and we can go together. It will be a good time!

Thanks,

Vagabundo

Justemp
06-25-09, 19:59
Enjoy!

I covered the faces because I told the girls I won't show their face in internet.

Justemp
06-25-09, 20:01
More girls from my trip.

Justemp
06-26-09, 08:28
They probably were doing it only for the money, not because they liked you.Doing what? lol did I say they did something because they liked me? I don't understand what you are tryin to say. Expand on your statement.

Justemp
06-26-09, 08:43
They probably were doing it only for the money, not because they liked you.Lol don't talk about stuff that you know nothing about. Many girls offer to bang me free all night at no cost to me. I have several pro girls that gives me their # and tell me to call them and we will do it all night long FREE! I have a forum member that stayed with me at My Place that can confirm my story. My question is who can confirm yours? LOL Well if I think about it I am not really gettin it free since I give them at least 2 orgasm each time I fuck them. Last freeb I had, I gave her 8 orgasms. I banged her all night long for 4 rounds (5hrs) after having banged 3 girls before her. Don't hate because you are alone by yourself wacking off to hotties I banged two weeks ago. I know you envy me LOL.

Tony Squads
06-26-09, 15:04
More girls from my trip.Well thanks for sharing ur girls!! Looking good >>Hope u can post some more!

MJG Dogs
06-26-09, 16:07
Now he starts insulting other members. hey dude at least his photos are real.

Dude.

Justafool
06-28-09, 02:41
From on Just to another thanks for the photos. Out of where are these lindas and which can and are you willing to share.

Based just on what I can see these are three I would love to see more of.

Diana

Liselle

Nicole

Thanks

Enjoy!

I covered the faces because I told the girls I won't show their face in internet.

Justemp
06-28-09, 07:45
From on Just to another thanks for the photos. Out of where are these lindas and which can and are you willing to share.

Based just on what I can see these are three I would love to see more of.

Diana

Liselle

Nicole

ThanksAs requested here are the pics

Diana can be found in Mayorista near Frank's place

Liselle- New life (near sexy)

Nicole- Sexy -my personal favorite

DetJunky
06-28-09, 17:20
Hello Paulda,

I do not have PM on the site, sorry I need to get one, Lorena is back, looks like she activated her profile, if you are in Medellin you can contact her, she responds very fast, nice girl, fun to party, usually charges $150K for couple of hours of fun, she is good when she is drunk, lame when she is not, so take her out. She loves to dance also.

http://www.romancelatina.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=1980906

Hey PaisaLov99,

Please PM me.

Thanks

Cubanut
07-01-09, 08:25
Gents,

Seems like this "Picture Gallery" is once again in need of a booster shot in the arm.

I just wanted to post some gals I photographed in front of Mirrors in various rooms of the Medellin Mansion/Castillo. All girls were/are available and all girls were enjoyed by myself as well as other fellow guests of the Mansion/Castillo.

I posted more pics in the "Down under Group" forum as well.

Stay Horny My Friends,

Cubanut

AddictedToWomen
07-01-09, 19:09
Great fotos cubanut!

Thanks!

Carlos Miami
07-01-09, 20:13
Gents,

Seems like this "Picture Gallery" is once again in need of a booster shot in the arm.

I just wanted to post some gals I photographed in front of Mirrors in various rooms of the Medellin Mansion/Castillo. All girls were/are available and all girls were enjoyed by myself as well as other fellow guests of the Mansion/Castillo.

Stay Horny My Friends,

CubanutDo you have the name of girls 2 and 9!! they are my cup of tea. Can they still be found there!! Great work Cubanut I admire you!

Eros74
07-01-09, 21:25
Great pics, specially number 2, I'd give her a 9,5'!

Are they exactly from which city ?

Thanks

Justafool
07-01-09, 22:41
I'll have and 8 and a 7. Any hook=ups avaiable?

Gents,

Stay Horny My Friends,

Cubanut

Rover2
07-02-09, 01:06
Good pics CubaNut.

I'll take 5,6, & 1 in that order please.

Bar Smith
07-02-09, 03:13
Yes the picture gallery needed a shot alright. These pictures are looking encouraging. Have my first trip planned in aug after the flower festival and staying at Mansion. I hope to run into a few of these senoritas.

Gents,

Stay Horny My Friends,

Cubanut

Smokers Rule
07-02-09, 05:43
After looking at MANY Cubanut pictures, I am convinced that girls get twice as hot when he walks in a room with a camera.

Ricker
07-02-09, 15:26
Great pics, specially number 2, I'd give her a 9,5'!

Are they terma girls from Rio or what else?

ThanksAmigo, he stated in his post they were from the Medellin Mansion.

Ricker
07-02-09, 15:34
Do you have the name of girls 2 and 9! They are my cup of tea. Can they still be found there! Great work Cubanut I admire you! Yes Cuba, I too admire you.

It must have been tough work to sit at the Mansion and wait for chicas to show up, then get the nerve to ask them to accompany you to your room.

I can only imagine the strength you must have found within to do this over and over.

We should all admire you for this show of strength :)

Hey amigo, you know I'm just jivin' ya, and I always dig your fotos, but now you've got guys admiring you. Felicidades (congrats)!

Hope to catch ya soon in Medellin, that is if I can fight all the garotas off in Sao Paulo for a chance to visit Medellin again

Take care amigo mio!

Eros74
07-02-09, 20:23
Amigo, he stated in his post they were from the Medellin Mansion.You are right, I apologize for my mistake, I already edit my post, the problem. I was tired from work, late at night and open both brazilian and colombian forum. However I was surprised to see so many light skin girls and so nice face in brazilian photo gallery and later I realized where was the mistake.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-02-09, 20:33
Yes Cuba, I too admire you.

It must have been tough work to sit at the Mansion and wait for chicas to show up, then get the nerve to ask them to accompany you to your room.

I can only imagine the strength you must have found within to do this over and over.

We should all admire you for this show of strengthWow, its that tough at the mansion, huh? Requires alot of juevos!

PaulyVegas
07-03-09, 03:45
Can't let you have all the fun. Just back yesterday from a month in Medellin. Here are a few. Report to follow in CH.

Manizales911
07-03-09, 04:42
I spent three days with the girl in these photos traveling through the Manizales,Pereira and Armenia area in May. 19 yrs. old, fucked like a rabbit and a total sweetheart. 400k for three days of all the sex this old man could possibly handle. When we were in Armenia she introduced me to and let me bang her best friend,haha!!!

The photos were taken inside the park and a few on various bus rides.

I am returning to the area on July 10th for a two month visit and she is picking me up at the airport for another three or four days of sexual bliss,then I have "dates" with a few other local university students. I plan on taking whichever one of these girls earns her keep for a trip to the volcano.

My novia thinks I am arriving on the 20th,I am such an a**hole!

Jason Rexham
07-03-09, 23:31
Gents,

Stay Horny My Friends,

CubanutWow! What is #7 name and info? She seems real cute and yummy

Balover 2008
07-04-09, 19:29
Where did you meet these girls?

Do you have contact info?

Can't let you have all the fun. Just back yesterday from a month in Medellin. Here are a few. Report to follow in CH.

Iahmde
07-05-09, 22:38
Thanks DetJunky for the info, I was in MDE this week and was able to hook up with her, she is negotiable depending on the demand and day of the week, I got her down to 120K for few hours, took her out for dinner after rough sex, she does BBBJ, no anal, I do no like it either but asked, she said no. Average sex, but nice body, kissing and almost GFE.

Some pics that I took.

Hello Paulda,

I do not have PM on the site, sorry I need to get one, Lorena is back, looks like she activated her profile, if you are in Medellin you can contact her, she responds very fast, nice girl, fun to party, usually charges $150K for couple of hours of fun, she is good when she is drunk, lame when she is not, so take her out. She loves to dance also.

Almotu
07-06-09, 06:03
I spent three days with the girl in these photos traveling through the Manizales,Pereira and Armenia area in May. 19 yrs. old, fucked like a rabbit and a total sweetheart. 400k for three days of all the sex this old man could possibly handle. When we were in Armenia she introduced me to and let me bang her best friend,haha!

My novia thinks I am arriving on the 20th,I am such an a**hole! She's the Girl Next Door type.

Very cute, you are a lucky man!

Almotu
07-06-09, 06:07
Can't let you have all the fun. Just back yesterday from a month in Medellin. Here are a few. Report to follow in CH.I have posted on that other site some questions concerning who's who. Your post here answered most of them.

Thanks again for sharing your fotos.

AddictedToWomen
07-07-09, 23:53
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my new i-pod holder.JPG (174.3 KB, 1483 views)
Nice one

LookingToSwing4
07-10-09, 20:19
Can't let you have all the fun. Just back yesterday from a month in Medellin. Here are a few. Report to follow in CH.Where did you find Anjelica? She is HOT!

Justafool
07-11-09, 15:24
Do you have any more and any contact information on Estefania, it is her I would love to meet on my next visit.

Papi Que Rico
07-11-09, 18:04
Where did you find Anjelica? She is HOT!I just hate the way these very beautiful chicas ruin their look with the bolt-ons!

I see pictures like those of Anjelica and all I can think of is how hot she must have been before the tit job!

Golfinho
07-11-09, 23:07
I just hate the way these very beautiful chicas ruin their look with the bolt-ons!

I see pictures like those of Anjelica and all I can think of is how hot she must have been before the tit job!Can wonder what they looked like before they had kids, too.

Better bolted on, than flappin' down around the knees.

LookingToSwing4
07-12-09, 05:08
I just hate the way these very beautiful chicas ruin their look with the bolt-ons!

I see pictures like those of Anjelica and all I can think of is how hot she must have been before the tit job!To each his own. I don't mind the enhancements as she is still a Beautiful Lady whom I would like to connect with, bolt-on's or not!

DrBrew1
07-12-09, 14:45
Where did you find Anjelica? She is HOT!She can be found at the mansion.

Robert (Medellin Bob) has her # amigo!

She is Hot!

Mackin
07-12-09, 17:19
I agree with you. No knee knockers no matter what.

Is there a need for people who can proprly size the bolt ons? Maybe a new employment opportunity.

Justafool
07-12-09, 21:31
I doubt they would be flabbing at the knees. Sorry I do not agree, I do agree those are some attractive ladies but the add-ons look terrible.

In general I do not like the add-ons but at least I have see some that look real. Make you question, live or memorex. These leave nothing to the imagination except to wonder how did the doctor and medical clinic get licensed to do such mediocore work.

Can wonder what they looked like before they had kids, too.

Better bolted on, than flappin' down around the knees.

LookingToSwing4
07-13-09, 05:08
She can be found at the mansion.

Robert (Medellin Bob) has her # amigo!

She is Hot!PERFECT! I am staying at MM from Oct 10-15. I hope to find her there during my stay!

DeVil
07-13-09, 12:49
Thanks DetJunky for the info, I was in MDE this week and was able to hook up with her, she is negotiable depending on the demand and day of the week, I got her down to 120K for few hours, took her out for dinner after rough sex, she does BBBJ, no anal, I do no like it either but asked, she said no. Average sex, but nice body, kissing and almost GFE.

Some pics that I took.I wish I was teddy..lol nice pussy to lick.

AddictedToWomen
07-13-09, 14:47
Ihave see some that look real.They can be placed under or over the chest muscles.

Makes a big difference.

Belldude2
07-13-09, 20:34
Can't let you have all the fun. Just back yesterday from a month in Medellin. Here are a few. Report to follow in CH.Dude,

Angelica is an absolute godess.

I am totally jealous!

Iahmde
07-18-09, 13:45
Thanks Detjunkie; I attended the Romancelatina.com party and following the pictures from the party and after party. I called a few next day, not sure How many would show up, all the 5 showed up, I ended up with five girls in the same night, I am not sure if this is kind a record with 5 girls the same night.

Hello Paulda,

AddictedToWomen
07-18-09, 23:23
Thanks Detjunkie; I attended the Romancelatina.com party ...Must be the Medellin effect. Friend of mine's being trying to find Bogota girls on there for photos with no luck at all.

Latino Fucker
07-20-09, 05:36
How did you meet the 19 yr old?

I spent three days with the girl in these photos traveling through the Manizales,Pereira and Armenia area in May. 19 yrs. old, fucked like a rabbit and a total sweetheart. 400k for three days of all the sex this old man could possibly handle. When we were in Armenia she introduced me to and let me bang her best friend,haha!!!

The photos were taken inside the park and a few on various bus rides.

I am returning to the area on July 10th for a two month visit and she is picking me up at the airport for another three or four days of sexual bliss,then I have "dates" with a few other local university students. I plan on taking whichever one of these girls earns her keep for a trip to the volcano.

My novia thinks I am arriving on the 20th,I am such an a**hole!

SavePros321
07-27-09, 03:26
Doesn't hurt to ask:

Does anyone happen to know who this babe is? She looks like she would be in Latin America based on the way the room looks (doesn't look like something I would see in the States).

She could be in Colombia...huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYS-tLT-Aoc

Que Rico
07-27-09, 23:26
Doesn't hurt to ask:

Does anyone happen to know who this babe is? She looks like she would be in Latin America based on the way the room looks (doesn't look like something I would see in the States).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYS-tLT-AocShe maybe Latina but she looks from the middle east by the nose and shape of her eyes, could be jewish, maybe she is is american I would bet on it, a pudgy white chick dressed like that! She does nothing for me, not worthy of a post here, Chao

Manizales911
07-30-09, 09:23
How did you meet the 19 yr old?About 3 years ago I met the only english speaking employee at the tiny Manizales airport when my bags got lost on my first trip there and at the time I didn't know much spanish. We became friends and he is a young college student and hooks me up with girls in need of money,I am very lucky to have met him and I am here now on a two month stay and have shagged some wonderful young p**sy,report to follow as soon as I find time,I am a terribly slow writer.

Hang Low 69
08-13-09, 00:03
Time to get this going again.

MiamiHeatLuver
08-13-09, 20:46
Time to get this going again.Well it looks like DUDE55 is back again..

Uncazadorez
08-16-09, 18:11
Doesn't hurt to ask:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYS-tLT-AocAre you kidding me. Just by the room you think you can pin point a country. There is millions of people out there. Very stupid question!

Latin Bound
08-20-09, 16:58
Frogs Disco in Barranquilla.

Latin Bound
08-20-09, 16:59
Barranquilla

AddictedToWomen
08-21-09, 17:37
Frogs Disco in Barranquilla.Cool.

Anyone know anything like this in Bogotá?

Cheko123
08-22-09, 05:44
Frogs Disco in Barranquilla.That's not Barranquilla, those are some photos of a place called Republica Bar, in the city of Culiacán, México; and those girls were hired strippers. Old pics

Uncazadorez
08-22-09, 09:21
Frogs Disco in Barranquilla.I am impressed to see that they sell Tecate Beer! Picture #2 shows a guy with a Tecate in his hands? I would almost venture to say that the pic was in Mexico?

MiamiHeatLuver
08-24-09, 02:17
I am impressed to see that they sell Tecate Beer! Picture #2 shows a guy with a Tecate in his hands? I would almost venture to say that the pic was in Mexico?Great sleuthing guys! I didnt see any bottles of ron or guaro on any of the tables, and I know Ive seen these pictures before like 3 years ago.. Looks like DUDE55 has many handles on here.

Latino1948
09-02-09, 04:21
I am living in Cali Colombia. And I want post some of my friends here for your pleasure.

Sammytheman
09-02-09, 06:54
More photos of sexy Daniella a few minutes before I planted my weiner in her.Which city was this at? Where did you meet her?

Pacific1
09-03-09, 00:34
Awesome pics! I'm headed out to Cartagena.

I'm hoping the women there are as hot.

I am living in Cali Colombia. And I want post some of my friends here for your pleasure.

Fly Guy II
09-03-09, 09:51
Latino1948,

Thats one of the best first reports I have seen in a long time, and your "friend" is stunning!

FG II

Kukulkan
09-03-09, 13:05
She is from Caras Lindas?

Mackin
09-03-09, 17:51
Just another reason to like the chicas in latin america. I always hope to make friends like her.

Mackin

MiamiHeatLuver
09-03-09, 17:52
Awesome pics! I'm headed out to Cartagena.

I'm hoping the women there are as hot.Which casa, do you care to share with us? I love it how they always try to disguise the fact that it is a casa by putting a Massage table in the room. LOL

Hioctane
09-04-09, 00:37
Which casa, do you care to share with us? I love it how they always try to disguise the fact that it is a casa by putting a Massage table in the room. LOLI don't think they're trying to hide anything.. I think some people might actually want a massage! *SHOCK*. The only time the casas get raided is for child prostitution.

Silver Star
09-13-09, 15:23
Well guys I meet this girl a few month ago, and now she is here for everyone! 2 things she is very easy going juts you have to be you know kind da cool! But she love ssex, ! She posted a report here check it out:

http://internationalsexguide. Info/forum/showpost.php? P=848525&postcount=1825

And now I ll show some more pics!

The deal is easy she loves the way that american boys fuck her so now you know!

If you want her contact Info ask for pvt mess!Hey,

Can you send me the contact information?

Thanks

Phunluv
09-14-09, 09:08
A few days ago, I got a message out of nowhere on my FaceBook inbox from some chica that I sessioned with in Medellin back in July of 2007.

Let's just say the message wasn't too friendly.

So I respond back in a friendly innocent manner (I speak and write Spanish near fluently) and she answers back a few days later confirming what I feared. She discovered I posted some pics I took from the dupla session I had with her (and some other chica) at a daytime mp near the estadio in Medellin that's been often mentioned on the ISG.

Mind you, these pics show no sexual activity or nudity. Just 2 lovely girls in their underwear posing sexy in front of a mirror, although the P4P context was pretty clear since it's an indoor shot and you see part of a mattress on the floor. . .

Now I wrote a very long "op-ed" on my thoughts about all this and maybe I'll post it all one day but I just want to say at this point that if this girl discovered the photos through a 3rd party, which I suspect is the case, that this loser needs to be called out on this forum for the scumbag that he is.

Why anyone would show photos to a P4P chica that another monger took is beyond me. It's so contemptible; something that only a pathetic weirdo would consider.

What strikes me, AND WHY I'M WARNING EVERYBODY, is that this girl I was with was from over 2 years ago, and I haven't even been to MDE since then. And I'm by no means a frequent monger or reporter on this board, I usually avoid posting pics out of fear that something like this would happen. In this case, I couldn't resist blocking out the face because it was the sheer perfection and beauty of that face that I wanted to share.

It's a shame it's come to this. It's no wonder this site has gone down somewhat in usefulness and number of pics over the past couple years. The losers and loonies have taken over.

I really hope the losers, freaks, and weirdos that troll this site and ruin it for the rest of us get what they deserve one day.

Guys that reveal photos from this site need to be called out for the lowlifes that they are.

MiamiHeatLuver
09-15-09, 00:19
I never post pics on here candid or whatnot without completely blocking out heads. It might take a way from entertainment value but it might save you from getting shanked or undesired confrontations in the future. Might even curb the finger pointing as well.

Hioctane
09-15-09, 07:28
A few days ago, I got a message out of nowhere on my FaceBook inbox from some chica that I sessioned with in Medellin back in July of 2007.
Why are you going to friend a provider to your REAL facebook account? You got more problems to worry about if she wants to get vendictive.

Phunluv
09-16-09, 02:54
Why are you going to friend a provider to your REAL facebook account? You got more problems to worry about if she wants to get vendictive.She's not a friend. She must have discovered me on Facebook through a secondary email account I used one time communicating with her.

With Facebook, you can configure it to send and accept private messages from people outside your friends network, but they can't see your photos, or post something on your "wall" or public message board.

Rest assured, she's on my block list right now. That was the first thing I did after I got her second message.

Dw1987
09-16-09, 19:59
I am a little confused as to where you posted the pics? Facebook has privacy settings where only friends can see your photos. If it was here they would have to be a paying member to see pics, I doubt very much a girl has a membership. It was probably a guy showing the girl the photos.

Beavis
09-16-09, 21:47
This has happened so many times. Some loser thinks he will gain points or special treatment by showing that their photo has bene posted ont he internet. Then he can BS the girl into believing that he is a special guy and would never do anything like that until the special photos he took also wind up on the internet. Americans are not very smart on the average, I think that was proven beyond a reasonable doubt last November.

JazzPlayer
09-17-09, 05:06
Guys that reveal photos from this site need to be called out for the lowlifes that they are.You reap what you sow. Frankly I'd rather read the facts of the case than see the pics. The I know where to go and what to do. Most like to see the pics, and I look too, cierto. However, this is a Facebook issue. I have _NO_ friends on facebook and I don't post nice chica pics there. Why would you do that anyway?

As another member states, if she is truly vindictive, and you come to MDE regularly, you have other issues to worry about.

Chau,

Jazz

Phunluv
09-17-09, 05:22
I am a little confused as to where you posted the pics?Facebook has privacy settings where only friends can see your photos.If it was here they would have to be a paying member to see pics,I doubt very much a girl has a membership.It was probably a guy showing the girl the photos.My bad. Looking back, I see I didn't make myself clear in the first post. No wonder not too many people here are responding.

First of all, I would NEVER post any pics of a provider on my Facebook page that's for sure, lol!

I posted the dupla pics with the chica in question both HERE on the ISG and on another P4P forum.

So I'm pretty sure some loser monger must have shown her the pics that he downloaded from THIS SITE!

I don't think it was taken from the other site because that one makes it almost impossible to download the pics once the admin of that site converts them to the protected viewing mode (unless some hack I don't know about exists, which is always possible when it comes to computers, although that would mean the guy had to be pretty computer savvy).

She then must have looked me up using a secondary email address of mine or through her MSN Messenger contact list, since I had some online contact with her for a short while after the session.

That's why I'm warning guys about posting pics with faces and other identifier marks. What little honor there was amongst mongers is gone. The losers and weirdos have taken over.

Hioctane
09-17-09, 07:37
I am a little confused as to where you posted the pics?Facebook has privacy settings where only friends can see your photos.If it was here they would have to be a paying member to see pics,I doubt very much a girl has a membership.It was probably a guy showing the girl the photos.Sounds like he posted the pics on some monger site and deduced that some guy showed her as well.

FYI, you don't need to be a paying member to see pics.. Paying members can PM and get the Photo Gallery feature..

Calizum
09-17-09, 13:40
My bad. Looking back, I see I didn't make myself clear in the first post. No wonder not too many people here are responding.

First of all, I would NEVER post any pics of a provider on my Facebook page that's for sure, lol!

I posted the dupla pics with the chica in question both HERE on the ISG and on another P4P forum.

So I'm pretty sure some loser monger must have shown her the pics that he downloaded from THIS SITE!

I don't think it was taken from the other site because that one makes it almost impossible to download the pics once the admin of that site converts them to the protected viewing mode (unless some hack I don't know about exists, which is always possible when it comes to computers, although that would mean the guy had to be pretty computer savvy).

She then must have looked me up using a secondary email address of mine or through her MSN Messenger contact list, since I had some online contact with her for a short while after the session.

That's why I'm warning guys about posting pics with faces and other identifier marks. What little honor there was amongst mongers is gone. The losers and weirdos have taken over.It is fairly simple to download a photo 2 your computer when it is protected, that is when you right click and save as picture than it is blocked even tho that doesn't happen hear or any other forum site. Fellow mongers there is a feature called print screen capture and if you know how to use it you can capture anything on display monitor and safe it.

Photo protection is a joke

Kolombian Karloz

Paisalov99
09-19-09, 01:10
Hello Iahmde,

Johanna and Lorena are all back in Medellin, after making some money in Bogota, panana and Mexico, all beautiful girls, they all charge the standard 150K peso, contact info such as Email is in there profile, when you are in Medellin, call them, they are a treat, very beautiful and fun to fuck ! See the link below for the pictures and profiles.

http://www.romancelatina.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=1980097
http://www.romancelatina.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=1981382
http://www.romancelatina.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=53

Thanks Detjunkie; I attended the Romancelatina.com party and following the pictures from the party and after party. I called a few next day, not sure How many would show up, all the 5 showed up, I ended up with five girls in the same night, I am not sure if this is kind a record with 5 girls the same night.

Deril Star
09-19-09, 14:04
Hi Iahmde,

How do you find the info for the romancelatina.com party?

D

LookingToSwing4
09-29-09, 04:39
These links will not work for a visitor. You have to be a member to be able to see the profiles.I have been communicating with Lorena. Good to hear some intel about her and that I can expect a good time! Wheels-up for MDE in 12 days!

Cubanut
09-29-09, 08:37
Gents,

I posted 20 photos in the Cali Reports section. They went along with my Castle Cali report. Rather than duplicating the photos here in the photo gallery, I added this link to click on just or go to the Cali Reports section.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=581&page=1

Enjoy,

Cubanut

Coahuila
10-14-09, 06:49
Who is girl number 4 from your post from the Medellin Mansion?/ Castillo? She is hot as hell, do you have any contact info for her?

Cheers

Coahuila

Gents,

Stay Horny My Friends,

Cubanut

Cubanut
10-17-09, 09:58
Who is girl number 4 from your post from the Medellin Mansion?/ Castillo? She is hot as hell, do you have any contact info for her?

Cheers

CoahuilaGirl number 4 is Claudia. A regular at the Mansion/Castillo. Email me if you want for her info. [Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers,

Cubanut

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Conrad Hess
10-21-09, 22:05
I have tried sending Cubanut a PM but no luck. Cubanut if you could PM with your email address that would be great, I have some questions regarding a girls info you gave me.

Thanks,

Conrad

Girl number 4 is Claudia. A regular at the Mansion/Castillo. Email me if you want for her info. [Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers,

Cubanut

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Coahuila
10-22-09, 08:42
They erased your email and it won't let me PM you. I would put my email as well, but they will erase it (damn it Jackson!). If you can, please PM with more details. I love that chick!

Cheers,

Coahuila

Cubanut
10-22-09, 09:42
They erased your email and it won't let me PM you. I would put my email as well, but they will erase it (damn it Jackson!). If you can, please PM with more details. I love that chick!

Cheers,

CoahuilaCoahuila and Conrad Hess,

Try [Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers

===============================================

Greetings Cubanut ,

Here's how you can contact other members:

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send him a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

MiamiHeatLuver
10-22-09, 23:16
Coahuila and Conrad Hess,

Try [Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers

Greetings Cubanut ,

Here's how you can contact other members:

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send him a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

JacksonLOL. Jackson needs his cut as well. Quit trying to constantly circumvent.

Paisalov99
10-23-09, 00:50
Hello Wild Urban; The links work , may be try closing the brower and try again. I will be in Medellin for the romancelatina.com party on Nov 27th. The cover is only $25K peso about $12 USD. Many of the girls may show up

http://www.romancelatina.com/faq.php
Check out the link above

some of the girl I met are below

These links will not work for a visitor. You have to be a member to be able to see the profiles.

Cubanut
10-23-09, 03:53
LOL. Jackson needs his cut as well. Quit trying to constantly circumvent.MiamiheatLuver,

I can care less for PM. Just more work for me that I don't get paid for. When I had PM it was constantly filling up with questions who's answers could be found by spending some time reading the past posts.

As for Claudia's info, it's probably best that the persons interested ask Marcy or Greg while being a guest at the Mansion/Castillo.

Lots of times guys who don't want to or no longer stay at the Mansion/Castillo ask for info on current Mansion girls. Well i guess it's almost fair to say that while they are freelancing at the Mansion/Castillo that those interested at least partake as guests even if one day.

On my last trip I met a fellow who did just that. Paid for 1 night to get to know some Mansion girls but had such a good time that he stayed a few more nights. I think the naked pool party/jacuzzi orgy is what did it.

Cheers,

Cubanut

PS. My knowledge and mongering info is ALWAYS free. So if any of you feel like it, then petition Jackson to resume my PM as when I was fully hosted. Otherwise, I don't miss the extra effort on my part but I didn't mind it that much either.

Greetings Everyone,

It would appear that Cubanut...

1. Believes that everything on the internet should be free, or...

2. Believes that it's okay for me to pay the forum's server bills so he can enjoy a free website, or...

3. Believes that it's okay the I should work for free to maintain this website, or...

4. Cannot afford the $20 to buy a subscription.

Anyway, if anyone wants to purchase a subscription for Cubanut, all you need to do is enter his username where indicated when making the credit card charge.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Cubanut
10-23-09, 10:48

Greetings Everyone,

It would appear that Cubanut...

1. Believes that everything on the internet should be free, or...

2. Believes that it's okay for me to pay the forum's server bills so he can enjoy a free website, or...

3. Believes that it's okay the I should work for free to maintain this website, or...

4. Cannot afford the $20 to buy a subscription.

Anyway, if anyone wants to purchase a subscription for Cubanut, all you need to do is enter his username where indicated when making the credit card charge.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal comments regarding the management of The Forum.

The Forum itself is not the place to post your personal comments about the management of The Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the management of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Tiny 12
10-23-09, 21:03
Anyway, if anyone wants to purchase a subscription for Cubanut, all you need to do is enter his username where indicated when making the credit card charge.Done. Anyone who wants a chica's phone number or Email address, advice on what kind of clothes to wear, how much money to bring, whether Colombian hookers really like us, how to get money from ATM's, etc. may now contact Cubanut via PM.

Cubanut
10-25-09, 08:09
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a personal request regarding a specific membership issue.

Please be advised that the open forum is not the place to address individual customer service issues.

Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page of this website to send a customer service request to the forum administration.

Rick52
10-28-09, 05:17
Done. Anyone who wants a chica's phone number or Email address, advice on what kind of clothes to wear, how much money to bring, whether Colombian hookers really like us, how to get money from ATM's, etc. may now contact Cubanut via PM.When are you going? I'll be going sometime soon and i can do some looking for you and give you the info you need. O and if you need to get money out of an ATM im 99% sure its like getting money out of an ATM from any where with the exception that you'll get charged a little bigger fee (being international) and get a some what decent dollar exchange rate (just my option since im other countries they don’t give you in dollars >> i assume they offer decent exchange rates more leading towards their favor)

Tiny 12
10-28-09, 19:30
when are you going? i'll be going sometime soon and i can do some looking for you and give you the info you need. o and if you need to get money out of an atm im 99% sure its like getting money out of an atm from any where with the exception that you'll get charged a little bigger fee (being international) and get a some what decent dollar exchange rate (just my option since im other countries they don’t give you in dollars >> i assume they offer decent exchange rates more leading towards their favor)rick,

i was kidding. cubanut was complaining about answering stupid questions people sent him by pm, then in the same post encouraging members to petition the administrator to reinstate his free pm privileges.

i've gotten thousands of dollars of value from this site and think a voluntary $19.95/year contribution is a small price to pay. cubanut has posted some excellent reports and photos that i've enjoyed a lot (honestly).- that's the reason i paid $19.95 for his membership.

when you add in the value of his time that he could spend doing other things, the administrator is probably making a major sacrifice to provide us with this forum. what probably didn't occur to cubanut, jackson has got to be peeved big time having to constantly scrape email addresses from peoples' posts. if you get your email address posted on the web, your address is going to be picked up by web crawlers, and the next thing you know you have to get a new address because your old address is bombarded with commercial spam. so keeping the addresses off the web is the responsible thing to do.

Ricker
10-29-09, 14:42
I was kidding. Cubanut was complaining about answering stupid questions people sent him by PM, then in the same post encouraging members to petition the administrator to reinstate his free PM privileges.

I've gotten thousands of dollars of value from this site and think a voluntary $19.95/year contribution is a small price to pay. Cubanut has posted some excellent reports and photos that I've enjoyed a lot (honestly).- that's the reason I paid $19.95 for his membership.Hey Tiny, that was a pretty cool thing to do for the Cubanut! Eres un tipo chevere!

BTW, I still remember when I first met the Cubanut. Actually, believe it or not, it was on his first trip to Colombia, in Medellin, at the Mansion. Had to show the poor guy the ropes. Hahahaha.

Actually he was a pretty experienced guy, even back then. We just pointed him in the right direction and off he went.

Well before there were maps of el Centro for gringos. Matter of fact, gringos never visited el Centro back then (well, except for me that is, hahahaha).

AND he bought me and my then girlfriend a nice dinner on my birthday in Medellin. Cool cat, that Cubanut!

AND, since this is the FOTO section, I guess I should throw in a few fotos of my latest adventure in Medellin, and one foto of my favorite chica del mundo, though she is Brazillian :)

Cubanut
10-30-09, 04:09
Ricker,

Hey buddy thanks for the kind words.

I still get a chuckle when I think back to the 1st time I went to New Life with you and your girlfriend (at the time) and Nathalie (remember that stoner? ).

Tiny,

Thanks for the subscription. PM's are still not activated though. I have written to the admin through the contact link below a couple of days ago.

I do want to clear up one thing though. I NEVER said the questions I get are stupid. They do tend to be redundant however. And many times are questions that can beanswered simply by skimming through some of my previous posts.

For example I had a guy PM me constantly in order to coax him into going to Colombia for months. He even went so far as to purchase a ticket and make reservations at the Mansion. Then for no good reason he got scared because of one post somebody wrote and "Poof"! The guy never goes to Colombia and then just disappears altogether. What a waste of my time.

Anyway be sure to catch my latest post in the Cali section. Plenty of pics!

Stay Horny My Friends,

Cubanut

Ricker
10-30-09, 15:26
Ricker,

Hey buddy thanks for the kind words.

I still get a chuckle when I think back to the 1st time I went to New Life with you and your girlfriend (at the time) and Nathalie (remember that stoner? ).You got it amigo! Con mucho gusto eh jejejejeje!

Yes, I do remember your first visit when I brought along my girlfriend. Why would I do something like that? Hahahaha.

Must've been in love at the time.

By the way, I was just at New Life a couple days ago and spoke with the owner. He said they were going to hang my portrait as well as Roberto's from the Castillo, in the main sala area since were the first gringos to set foot in the place a while back hahahahahahahaha, kidding.

Not a bad idea though.

Taker easy amigo!

Ricker

Justafool
10-30-09, 16:05
I hope I am the first to ask; will you/can you pass on the info for the one in the MDE sweetness?

I would be appriciative. Back to MDE on the 16th and this is my type of hottie.

Thanks

Hey Tiny, that was a pretty cool thing to do for the Cubanut! Eres un tipo chevere!

BTW, I still remember when I first met the Cubanut. Actually, believe it or not, it was on his first trip to Colombia, in Medellin, at the Mansion. Had to show the poor guy the ropes. Hahahaha.

Actually he was a pretty experienced guy, even back then. We just pointed him in the right direction and off he went.

Well before there were maps of el Centro for gringos. Matter of fact, gringos never visited el Centro back then (well, except for me that is, hahahaha).

AND he bought me and my then girlfriend a nice dinner on my birthday in Medellin. Cool cat, that Cubanut!

AND, since this is the FOTO section, I guess I should throw in a few fotos of my latest adventure in Medellin, and one foto of my favorite chica del mundo, though she is Brazillian :)

Ricker
10-31-09, 20:32
I hope I am the first to ask; will you/can you pass on the info for the one in the MDE sweetness?

I would be appriciative. Back to MDE on the 16th and this is my type of hottie.

ThanksSorry amigo, she´s a friend, not pre-pago. Plenty out there just like her though!

Though my Brasiliera amiga may not have "uma bunda grande" what she does have is muito gostoso!

Suerte amigo!!

Dealdo
11-01-09, 19:32
Hello Wild Urban; The links work , may be try closing the brower and try again. I will be in Medellin for the romancelatina.com party on Nov 27th. The cover is only $25K peso about $12 USD. Many of the girls may show up

http://www.romancelatina.com/faq.php
Check out the link above

some of the girl I met are belowSo all these girls in the site are Prepagos? Some of them look very hot.

I may stay long enough to go to the party as well.

Thanks a lot paisalov.

AddictedToWomen
11-03-09, 14:43
So all these girls in the site are Prepagos? Not in Bogotá they're not.

Dealdo
11-04-09, 03:22
Not in Bogotá they're not.Too bad, Now I can make the difference, prepago girls usually put all their information openly online, also they never claim to search for serious relationship or marriage.

I made contact with some of them now, Lorena is one of the cute ones on pictures, she seams to be very nice and sensual but she wanted to charge me 400k I negotiated and she said she NEVER charge less than 200k normally is 350k or 400k, she also told me that all the guys who say she charge 150k or 120k are laing So please tell me if she is bullshitting me, I won't see a girl who is trying to overcharge just because I have a different accent. I have made contact with others more cute and only 100k for 2 hours. There is plenty of fish in the sea.

Midwest
11-04-09, 19:47
So, what do you say we save this thread for photos (being the photo gallery & all) & continue this in the Medellin reports thread?

Too bad, Now I can make the difference, prepago girls usually put all their information openly online, also they never claim to search for serious relationship or marriage.

I made contact with some of them now, Lorena is one of the cute ones on pictures, she seams to be very nice and sensual but she wanted to charge me 400k I negotiated and she said she NEVER charge less than 200k normally is 350k or 400k, she also told me that all the guys who say she charge 150k or 120k are laing So please tell me if she is bullshitting me, I won't see a girl who is trying to overcharge just because I have a different accent. I have made contact with others more cute and only 100k for 2 hours. There is plenty of fish in the sea.

Zing23
11-04-09, 21:12
Too bad, Now I can make the difference, prepago girls usually put all their information openly online, also they never claim to search for serious relationship or marriage.

I made contact with some of them now, Lorena is one of the cute ones on pictures, she seams to be very nice and sensual but she wanted to charge me 400k I negotiated and she said she NEVER charge less than 200k normally is 350k or 400k, she also told me that all the guys who say she charge 150k or 120k are laing So please tell me if she is bullshitting me, I won't see a girl who is trying to overcharge just because I have a different accent. I have made contact with others more cute and only 100k for 2 hours. There is plenty of fish in the sea.The prepagos on romancelatina are easy to spot: they give their celllphone# or they say they are prepagos or they say they are interested in one-night stands with guys up to 80 years old, etc. I presume there are also "regular" girls who are looking for a boyfriend/fiance. However, these can turn out to be more expensive than the prepagos. They wouldn't be looking actively for gringos if they didn't think they need/deserve more money. One girl I met on colombiancupid said she was a pro chef (confirmed by cooking with her), and a member of a folokloric dance group (probably true) and a law student (may be true, but I never confirmed that myself). After 6 or 8 dates, we never had sexual relations, but she emailed me for 500-800k for law school tuition. I was disappointed.

I was also dating Lorena from RomanceLatina, the one who was linked in this photo gallery previously, at the same time, much younger than the law student. She was the most aggressive girl in the bed that I have ever met (where did she learn this? ).

The first "date" I knew she was a prepago, but I never asked her about prices or services beforehand. When we got to my room in the youth hostel and she flopped on the bed and asked what I wanted to do, I said you have 3 choices: I can be your client, your friend, or your lover. She didn't answer, but she suggested we go to the movies (G Force in 3d at Oviedo mall). Which means chose boyfriend. I bought her a gift or two in the mall and paid for her friend to join us at the movie, and bedded her the next time (I had both of them back at my room stretched out on the bed, but I chose not to partake).

I was always generous with Lorena, but in my mind was a limit of 150k-200K per date. When she said she was going for liposuction at 3 Million pesos next week and then had me talk to her sister and her mother and told them I was her "enamorado" I stopped calling her back and focused on the law student. Guess that was a mistake!

-Zing

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Rainman3
11-05-09, 00:08

I made contact with some of them now, Lorena is one of the cute ones on pictures, she seams to be very nice and sensual but she wanted to charge me 400k I negotiated and she said she NEVER charge less than 200k normally is 350k or 400k, she also told me that all the guys who say she charge 150k or 120k are laing So please tell me if she is bullshitting me, I won't see a girl who is trying to overcharge just because I have a different accent. I have made contact with others more cute and only 100k for 2 hours. There is plenty of fish in the sea.If we are talking about Angie Lorena from RL, she is blonde in some of her pics where she is straddling the Teddy but is now dark haired. I had her over to my place last month and she requested 400K for a few hours to which I just reponded no way. Ended up paying her 200K but she stayed with me for 4 hours. Very hot body and was totally uninhibited en la cama. This is generally my max even for a TLN when there are so many cuties to be had for so much less but I really liked her look and demeanor in the apartment.

ChickChaser
11-07-09, 21:02
She is a 150k max chica, you have to negotiate like any other cash biz. First time she started at 150k, settled on 100k + room 18k (few hours, aug 09).

If we are talking about Angie Lorena from RL, she is blonde in some of her pics where she is straddling the Teddy but is now dark haired. I had her over to my place last month and she requested 400K for a few hours to which I just reponded no way. Ended up paying her 200K but she stayed with me for 4 hours. Very hot body and was totally uninhibited en la cama. This is generally my max even for a TLN when there are so many cuties to be had for so much less but I really liked her look and demeanor in the apartment.

Member #2492
11-08-09, 19:34
I was always generous with Lorena, but in my mind was a limit of 150k-200K per date. When she said she was going for liposuction at 3 Million pesos next week and then had me talk to her sister and her mother and told them I was her "enamorado" I stopped calling her back and focused on the law student. Guess that was a mistake!

-ZingFunny things !

I was part-time dating her during that same period. I saw her before and after her surgery. BTW she had the money a long time before going for it.

She's living outside Medellin and (surprise !) also presented me to her family !

Bottom line: the last time I saw her she confirmed she was not looking for love, just money. The more, the better.

Rick52
11-09-09, 03:16
Her profile was made for the business of her and her cousin. Her cousin being the blond (she started asking for 300 at frist, didn't go on talking to her) and herself being the one in the pink bikini and the one with the black dress on the picture of them both. I talked to her and got a price for 200 including the tip that I told her I would leave if she's good. I starting talking to her and we started watching each other through web cam. When we got to talk business she said only 400 and period. I played it cold and told her see yaa, closed the web cam and didn't message her back on msn. 5 mins later she massaged me back on msn and started to sweet talk to me, I still kept a smooth end and got her to agree for 150.000 + 1.000-50.000 extra if she was as amazing as she promised for the 3 hrs in her room. I was able to get her to go out with me before we hit her place though, we will go out for a few drinks on Wed. If she isn't what she appears to be or doesn't have that fire to provoke me, I'm bailing out before we hit her place because for 200 I better get something really good. Will let you all know how it went when it goes down Wed night. Medellin, tomarrow here I come!

Dealdo
11-09-09, 15:49
Hahahaha I started to like this *****. Dating two gringos at same time and taking them to see her family and stuff. She is a total player. Not a surprise there. When she told me she just STARTed doing this and her service was like a normal girlfriend I knew she was full of. That.

But Who cares abut her lies, we all do it, as long her service is good and price is correct I would do her any time, but I have no time for her and her little games. Is annoying and not too smart from her trying to go that high if she knows we all share the info and she is not a "well kept secret" any more.

Rainman3
11-09-09, 16:58
Her profile was made for the business of her and her cousin. Her cousin being the blond (she started asking for 300 at frist, didn't go on talking to her) and herself being the one in the pink bikini and the one with the black dress on the picture of them both. I talked to her and got a price for 200 including the tip that I told her I would leave if she's good. I starting talking to her and we started watching each other through web cam. When we got to talk business she said only 400 and period. I played it cold and told her see yaa, closed the web cam and didn't message her back on msn. 5 mins later she massaged me back on msn and started to sweet talk to me, I still kept a smooth end and got her to agree for 150.000 + 1.000-50.000 extra if she was as amazing as she promised for the 3 hrs in her room. I was able to get her to go out with me before we hit her place though, we will go out for a few drinks on Wed. If she isn't what she appears to be or doesn't have that fire to provoke me, I'm bailing out before we hit her place because for 200 I better get something really good. Will let you all know how it went when it goes down Wed night. Medellin, tomarrow here I come!Amigo,

Angie Lorena is one of those chicas who a few drinks can only improve her performance. IMO she has a smoking body and while she is a pro she does have a sweet disposition en la cama and is alot of fun.

Remember with these chicas the initial price they quote is just that. Make them an offer and if they don't like it be prepared to walk away. Most all will come down quickly.

Here is a little video I shot of her 2 months ago;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85OonlyqXlQ

Adimondo
11-11-09, 03:45
Luisa from Bar Zhivago in Bogotá.

Adimondo
11-11-09, 03:48
Dana from La Dolce Vita in Cartagena.

Novio
11-11-09, 11:46
For those of you who can't be there in person, here is a link to a Youtube slide show of the contestants of the Miss Colombia pageant, posted courtesy of the Colombia Facebook page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rDE6Ax9e5k&feature=player_embedded#

Enjoy!

Ricker
11-11-09, 16:25
Dana from La Dolce Vita in Cartagena.

Saturday returned to LDV and got in touch with Dana, a real stunner with big black eyes.Wow, always appreciative of guys posting fotos, but when I opened to view that first foto of your "stunner" Dana, I fell out of my chair, getting wacked by her ugly stick, at least IMO.

Hey, just goes to show the old "to each his own" phrase is alive and kicking, hahahaha.

Take care amigo.

Member #3435
11-11-09, 19:22
Dana from La Dolce Vita in Cartagena.Wow, nice reports bit I gotta tell ya the pix are a bit of a let down after a huge buildup.

At first, I thought pic #1 of Diana was from Halloween.

Thanks, all the best, keep tryin.

Sexually starved Northamerican bunch.

Hilltopper
11-11-09, 20:31
Dana from La Dolce Vita in Cartagena.Hey, thanks for sharing the pics. That being said, I wouldn't go around sayin' much about sexually starved north americans if that's the level of P4P talent I tapped in Colombia.

Jergens007
11-13-09, 11:27
For those of you who can't be there in person, here is a link to a Youtube slide show of the contestants of the Miss Colombia pageant, posted courtesy of the Colombia Facebook page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rDE6Ax9e5k&feature=player_embedded#

Enjoy!Thanks for the sharing the video.

What is the Miss Colombia Pagenat on facebook called?

Novio
11-14-09, 00:27
Thanks for the sharing the video.

What is the Miss Colombia Pagenat on facebook called?It was actually on the page that promotes Colombia as a tourist attraction, etc. Just type "Colombia" in the search box in Facebook, and that will probably be the first thing to show up.

Avsmith01
11-22-09, 11:15
This will be my first time going over there, I always goto Brazil. I met Angie over a Web site she wants me to stay with her for 1 month. I ask how much I have to give her for sex she states "what every you like" I said ok 50k. She goes "has long has you do not talk to anyother girls and you can fuck me has long as you want when I am not busy". OMG! You guys trying to keep all the B*tch to yourselfs. You get deal like this over there say its not so joe.

Dealdo
11-23-09, 03:39
This will be my first time going over there, I always goto Brazil. I met Angie over a Web site she wants me to stay with her for 1 month. I ask how much I have to give her for sex she states "what every you like" I said ok 50k. She goes "has long has you do not talk to anyother girls and you can fuck me has long as you want when I am not busy". OMG! You guys trying to keep all the B*tch to yourselfs. You get deal like this over there say its not so joe.Bro you have to be kidding me if you believe her, hahaha Ok good luck with her,

Are you sure is not 50k DLLS?

Angie, Angie, I just can't stop laughing about her crazy and elaborated plays.

Something that really made me pis my pants was when she put on her MSN that she was looking for a babysitting job in a big house =))) I just imagine the Ivy Poison girl seducing the man of the house =))) she is hilarious. And dude, how many playgirls have you met in this business, don't you tell me this is the first one.?

Don't you get me wrong, I like her, actually we are very good friends, but you have to be a child to believe in Santa, LOL. LOL

Dealdo
11-23-09, 04:57
Moved to Medellin reports =)

Hi Dealdo,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

You are absolutely right my friend,, I was so tired last night, I thought I put it at the MDE reports. , I will be more careful next time.
Thanks .. re posted now =)

Avsmith01
11-23-09, 07:10
Bro you have to be kidding me if you believe her, hahaha Ok good luck with her,

Are you sure is not 50k DLLS?

Angie, Angie, I just can't stop laughing about her crazy and elaborated plays.

Something that really made me pis my pants was when she put on her MSN that she was looking for a babysitting job in a big house =))) I just imagine the Ivy Poison girl seducing the man of the house =))) she is hilarious. And dude, how many playgirls have you met in this business, don't you tell me this is the first one.?

Don't you get me wrong, I like her, actually we are very good friends, but you have to be a child to believe in Santa, LOL. LOLNo its not 50k dollars its 50k peso and this is not my first business girl I been with in another country. This will be one of my cheapest girl on my team. It easy to play these latina working girls alittle drama goes a long way with many discounts. I will let you know how I will do it. Too keep it simply, first I will tell her I am looking for a wife and I am a scorpio. Then, I will f*ck her 7 times a day only give her 50k each times for 10 days. Next, I will cut down the sex too 5 times a day and then the crazy girl will think "oh I can keep him he can pay my bills with this 50k(s), he is very cool, etc". Then, I will come down there everyweek, yes everyweek. She will think and say where do you work? I will say I hate work its for losers. After that the rest will fall in place. I will be a her best America friend ever. She will fight other girl to keep then off me. Its worked in Brazil it will be easy over there. Trust Me!

Dealdo
11-23-09, 16:22
No its not 50k dollars its 50k peso and this is not my first business girl I been with in another country. This will be one of my cheapest girl on my team. It easy to play these latina working girls alittle drama goes a long way with many discounts. I will let you know how I will do it. Too keep it simply, first I will tell her I am looking for a wife and I am a scorpio. Then, I will f*ck her 7 times a day only give her 50k each times for 10 days. Next, I will cut down the sex too 5 times a day and then the crazy girl will think "oh I can keep him he can pay my bills with this 50k(s), he is very cool, etc". Then, I will come down there everyweek, yes everyweek. She will think and say where do you work? I will say I hate work its for losers. After that the rest will fall in place. I will be a her best America friend ever. She will fight other girl to keep then off me. Its worked in Brazil it will be easy over there. Trust Me!Good strategy bro. I just don't have the time for all that stuff, there are SO MANy girls in the city that I wouldn't waste my time with anyone doing all that circus. But hey, you have fun and is all that it really matters. I have free sex right after the first encounter many times. BUT I always pay them even symbolically to not get any rights taken, Some girls are like that, possessive and demanding of time etc. SO good luck with Angie, I know if she plays you, you never will tell us. Have fun she is amazing at bed though but very dangerous, it doesn't matter if you look like Brat Pit, if you are broke you are very ugly to her, believe me.

Member #4353
11-23-09, 22:36
Dealdo,

Good reports so far. I'll be there later this week and try my game with Angie. I tried to pm you but your mailbox if full. Send me a message so I can contact ur non pro girlfriend.

Thanks

Motor Oil
11-24-09, 00:08
Dana from La Dolce Vita in Cartagena.Very nice, pussy hair would have gone a long way for me, but that is VERY hard to find nowadays, especially among the "ladies of the night"

Cheers.

Avsmith01
11-24-09, 06:20
Good strategy bro. I just don't have the time for all that stuff, there are SO MANy girls in the city that I wouldn't waste my time with anyone doing all that circus. But hey, you have fun and is all that it really matters. I have free sex right after the first encounter many times. BUT I always pay them even symbolically to not get any rights taken, Some girls are like that, possessive and demanding of time etc. SO good luck with Angie, I know if she plays you, you never will tell us. Have fun she is amazing at bed though but very dangerous, it doesn't matter if you look like Brat Pit, if you are broke you are very ugly to her, believe me.Thanks my friend, and trust me I believe you

Happy hunting

Dealdo
11-25-09, 06:09
For the guys who saw Juliana at the BBQ in the Mansion and are wondering how she looks with out her tide jeans. Here some nude pics, I love her body, and the way she uses it! What a sexy Goddess!

Dealdo
11-25-09, 08:30
That day was so funny, My friend Rick had another friend who was to get married with a paisa, so we planed to make him a surprise bachelor party, But our gringo friend couldn't escape from her GF and we decided to fake the party anyways hahaha, So we asked my Colombian friend to fake to be the gringo groom. Of course he couldn't pass for a gringo but that was part of the funny stuff.

So we had this party at home and all the girls did not know that all was a Broadway play hahaa, Certainly they discovered it later on and they wanted to kill us both hahaha. We had fun that day. Angie was my date and we invited 2 more girls. Here Angie's pictures from the party and some others from my Last day. She looked gorgeous both days. Stunning I would say. And more after the litters of tequila girls drank like water. Neighbors wanted to linch me 'because of the everyday laud music and noise. =) what a weeks!

Mltvc
11-25-09, 19:01
That day was so funny, My friend Rick had another friend who was to get married with a paisa, so we planed to make him a surprise bachelor party, But our gringo friend couldn't escape from her GF and we decided to fake the party anyways hahaha, So we asked my Colombian friend to fake to be the gringo groom. Of course he couldn't pass for a gringo but that was part of the funny stuff.

So we had this party at home and all the girls did not know that all was a Broadway play hahaa, Certainly they discovered it later on and they wanted to kill us both hahaha. We had fun that day. Angie was my date and we invited 2 more girls. Here Angie's pictures from the party and some others from my Last day. She looked gorgeous both days. Stunning I would say. And more after the litters of tequila girls drank like water. Neighbors wanted to linch me 'because of the everyday laud music and noise. =) what a weeks!I would see more pictures of angie. Is it possible?

Thanks

Dealdo
11-25-09, 23:14
Here more pics from the Party at the apt.

Girls: Angie, Andria y Caro. Guys: DeAldo, Ricky and Parsero.

You guys will excuse the quality but this are Movie snaps. And the camera man (me) was a real bad one. Besides was too much moving and dancing.

Some of my friends have better pictures from the girls. Their info only by PM.

MiamiHeatLuver
11-26-09, 07:21
Here more pics from the Party at the apt.

Girls: Angie, Andria y Caro. Guys: DeAldo, Ricky and Parsero.

You guys will excuse the quality but this are Movie snaps. And the camera man (me) was a real bad one. Besides was too much moving and dancing.

Some of my friends have better pictures from the girls. Their info only by PM.Wow, I hope you are taking and keeping copies of their cedulas because one things for sure is that I wouldn't want to get caught with any of those pictures on my digital camera. USA customs would have a field day with you. Bust your balls into oblivion. Even if you upload the pics to a server, uploading gigs of video can't be easy in Colombia with wifi at 1. 0 LOL

Dealdo
11-26-09, 16:21
Wow, I hope you are taking and keeping copies of their cedulas, because one things for sure is that I wouldn't want to get caught with any of those pictures on my digital camera. USA customs would have a field day with you. Bust your balls into oblivion. Even if you upload the pics to a server, uploading gigs of video can't be easy in Colombia with wifi at 1. 0 LOLCome on Miami. I think you are being a little bit paranoid.

They aren't porno movies. Actually I do not have any nude pics in my camera. But yes I did asked for cedulas. They are all LEGALS. So if they want to put me in jail they need TO HAVE probes they are not legal, that's how law works in my country. I'm not that fool bro.

Nobody will put you in jail for an innocent party in Colombia. =)

If you spread a fear like that nobody else will post any pictures no more.

Or do you think we need to close this board for good?

Un saludo grande hremano.

Stay cool.

Dealdo
11-26-09, 17:12
Wow, I hope you are taking and keeping copies of their cedulas, because one things for sure is that I wouldn't want to get caught with any of those pictures on my digital camera. USA customs would have a field day with you. Bust your balls into oblivion. Even if you upload the pics to a server, uploading gigs of video can't be easy in Colombia with wifi at 1. 0 LOLSorry Miami, I think I got it wrong your advise. I though you were exaggerating, and As I'm in my country already I did not understand you were warning me before get to airport, you are right. Better to clean the memories out before go through customs. Bad bad brother,

AHH there is a good point also here from you to advise all the mongers out. ALWAYS ask for an ID to your independent girls. Neighbors may call the police on you and party will be over and not a good way. (not very likely though, Latin Americans like to party and respects everybody's parties, today is you, next day is them who make the noise and you just take it)

So, is better to be safe than be sorry.

Abrazo.

DeAldo

Dealdo
11-26-09, 18:20
I would see more pictures of angie. Is it possible?

ThanksOk bro I will post another set but there are hundreds of her pics all over the Colobian pages, this girl really knows how to advertise herself. She is a very street smart chick. I love her way of being but I know she can play anyone to their ruin hahaha,

Interested to be her sugar daddy? I do not know how many she has now haha.

What I know I have always the best sex times of the day.

She may be not the best body or the best face of all, BuT dude, she is sexy as hell and has this atmosphere of lust around her that makes me horny at the glance. And At bed, demm a sex machine with all the Latin fire unleashed.

Enjoy the shots.

Rick52
11-26-09, 20:49

So we had this party at home and all the girls did not know that all was a Broadway play hahaa, Certainly they discovered it later on and they wanted to kill us both hahaha. We had fun that day. Angie was my date and we invited 2 more girls. Here Angie's pictures from the party and some others from my Last day. She looked gorgeous both days. Stunning I would say. And more after the litters of tequila girls drank like water. Neighbors wanted to linch me 'because of the everyday laud music and noise. =) what a weeks!Hahah I remember that day, I should my buddy the pics and vids of what he missed and he was shocked. I he told me we got to back and throw him a bachelor party, he will not miss it LOL. Angi was looking hot as hell that day too. I will post some pics of that day later when I get the time, currently stuck in Tampa today. And don't have my camera to download the pics from.

AddictedToWomen
11-27-09, 15:20
Wow, I hope you are taking and keeping copies of their cedulas because one things for sure is that I wouldn't want to get caught with any of those pictures on my digital camera. USA customs would have a field day with you. Bust your balls into oblivion. Even if you upload the pics to a server, uploading gigs of video can't be easy in Colombia with wifi at 1. 0 LOLI think your paranoia's showing. They look like perfectly normal party/gf pics to me.

But if the OP does have anything they want to hide from casual inspection I would just rename the file extension or even edit the first few bytes of the header.

Manizales911
11-27-09, 21:05
Sorry Miami, I think I got it wrong your advise. I though you were exaggerating, and As I'm in my country already I did not understand you were warning me before get to airport, you are right. Better to clean the memories out before go through customs. Bad bad brother,

AHH there is a good point also here from you to advise all the mongers out. ALWAYS ask for an ID to your independent girls. Neighbors may call the police on you and party will be over and not a good way. (not very likely though, Latin Americans like to party and respects everybody's parties, today is you, next day is them who make the noise and you just take it)

So, is better to be safe than be sorry.

Abrazo.

DeAldoI don't understand why you guys don't just take a couple 8GB SD cards with you and before going to the airport put one in each of your pants pockets and leave them there until you get home,there isn't enough metal in them to set off the metal detectors,simple. I've done this a million times without any problem.

Dealdo
11-28-09, 14:18
I don't understand why you guys don't just take a couple 8GB SD cards with you and before going to the airport put one in each of your pants pockets and leave them there until you get home, there isn't enough metal in them to set off the metal detectors, simple. I've done this a million times without any problem.Good idea! I'm not a big fan of the camera, so I didn't even know customs would check you pictures out. Nothing to hide anyways.

Thanks for the advise Manizales, y will do that next time.

Justemp
11-28-09, 20:16
I don't understand why you guys don't just take a couple 8GB SD cards with you and before going to the airport put one in each of your pants pockets and leave them there until you get home, there isn't enough metal in them to set off the metal detectors, simple. I've done this a million times without any problem.WOW do I sense some paranoia? First of all you and I nor most of us aren't that important or dangerous like spy or something for them to scan our hard drive and waste time.

Second, mongering is not against law, only traveling for sex with minor is against law. Funny thing about law is, they have to prove that you are guilty. Pic/video isn't enough to prove anything.

Third, carrying SD cards on pocket is more dangerous since you have all your extra curricular activities in that for easy access. Better to just zip all that pic/movie into 1 file and change the file extension to. That I. E. HZT. That and move it to your windows directory. It will be impossible for them to find it even if they decide to scan your whole hard drive. Best bet is, they will have easier time spotting illegally downloaded software or mp3 files, pics, porn than spotting those memories. LOL

Dealdo
11-29-09, 01:04
WOW do I sense some paranoia? First of all you and I nor most of us aren't that important or dangerous like spy or something for them to scan our hard drive and waste time.

Second, mongering is not against law, only traveling for sex with minor is against law. Funny thing about law is, they have to prove that you are guilty. Pic/video isn't enough to prove anything.

Third, carrying SD cards on pocket is more dangerous since you have all your extra curricular activities in that for easy access. Better to just zip all that pic/movie into 1 file and change the file extension to. That I. E. HZT. That and move it to your windows directory. It will be impossible for them to find it even if they decide to scan your whole hard drive. Best bet is, they will have easier time spotting illegally downloaded software or mp3 files, pics, porn than spotting those memories. LOLCool. So now passing the alarm of the earthquake. Can we continue sharing pics of hot chicks? =)).

See Miami, I think you are used to hurricanes there.. Wasn't that bad. Thanks anyways to illuminate my ignorance about pictures, I really hate to take pictures, Most of the time I forget, I like to enjoy my moments fully,, no interruptions, camera posing and advertising involved, weird dude I'm Iknow, But when ever I remember they are already fully dressed hahaha. What a dope.

Dealdo
11-30-09, 21:59
I can't forgive myself for being so unfair with this girl.

As my friend Rick said, she is always under Angie's shadow,

Is an injustice from me to not recommend this precious angel.

Paula is Angie's cousin. She is a VERY sweet and quite girl. Always fallows the crazy cousin everywhere. Angie really loves her but always try to compete with her. Paula is so humble that she doesn't even have good pictures to advertise herself as Angie does. She always take an step back to let Angie be the center of the attention and the sun who eclipses her.

I was surprise last time I saw her, she looked very very pretty. SHe is not photogenic at all. And her body doesn't seam to be that hot, BUT wowww when you take those regular clothes off,! She has the most perfect breast you can imagine!

Her body is very slim but smooth and firm. Always with a nice tan. Her smile is shy and sweet,. At bed she is a total GF, smooth passionate kisses and kind of innocent, she lets you lead her anywhere. I am more fire I can say, but I can't denied I had a VERy NICE time with her. And as always, Angie got jealous. Sometimes people pick Paula up instead of Angie and is because of her aura.

She looks a hundred times better in person. I will put some of the few pics she has. Very bad pics by the way, So you need to see her in person and have her at bed to find our what I'm talking about.

I don't have her cell number but you can ask for her to Angie before she is out of market, I heard there are some guys really in love with her ready to ring the bells. She deserves something good for sure.

Cubanut
12-02-09, 06:49
Wow, I hope you are taking and keeping copies of their cedulas because one things for sure is that I wouldn't want to get caught with any of those pictures on my digital camera. USA customs would have a field day with you. Bust your balls into oblivion. Even if you upload the pics to a server, uploading gigs of video can't be easy in Colombia with wifi at 1. 0 LOLMiamiHeatLuver,

The pictures Dealdo posted do not merit anything a USA customs agent would be given the time to have a field day with anyone. There is no pornographic depiction in any of the pictures even if the age was questionable.

Think of Miley Cyrus on the cover of Vanity Fair. She showed more skin than most of the pics here and only because of her age did the bible belt flamers have their say which by the way was quickly doused by a public majority that said "Give it a rest already".

I have more than once had my pictures examined and only one time did a USA customs officer make a comment about them. He took my SD cards to a back room for about 15 minutes then came back. I remember well as he handed my media back to me his only comment; "Nice, Very Nice".

PS. Just as disclaimer: I DO NOT advocate ANYONE taking pictures of girls of QUESTIONABLE LOOKING age in ANY sexually provocative "situations" or straight out "pornographic depictions". This is easily much different to the eye than women doing "sexy posing".

Cheers,

Cubanut

Dealdo
12-02-09, 07:07
I remember this girl from RomanceLatina in facebook. LOL I added her. I guess it is true that 80%+ of RomanceLatina are prepaga! Is her rate same as Angie?She goes lower most of the time, especially if you book her along. When she goes with her cousin Angie always try to get the same price for both of them.

Paula usually is 150k, Angie doesn't go lower than 200k now. Actually is getting harder to get her lower than 250-300. Only if she really needs money and is a slow day, She doesn't have slow days anymore that easy, People keeps her very busy.

Justemp
12-02-09, 16:53
And At bed, demm a sex machine with all the Latin fire unleashed.

Enjoy the shots.LOL she sounds like my counterpart!

Dealdo
12-02-09, 19:35
Thanks Cuba for the feedback on the pictures issue.

Hey bro I tried to send you a PM and can't go through.

Is this girl from Medellin? Would you share her info with me?

I have a bunch of numbers and pics from girls don't want to get public. We can witch info, how can we do this?

We're not allow to put e mails or phone numbers on the board.

Chauuu

Rick52
12-03-09, 00:43
She goes lower most of the time, especially if you book her along. When she goes with her cousin Angie always try to get the same price for both of them.

Paula usually is 150k, Angie doesn't go lower than 200k now. Actually is getting harder to get her lower than 250-300. Only if she really needs money and is a slow day, She doesn't have slow days anymore that easy, People keeps her very busy.Paula can go down as low as 100K, depending on how you talk to Angie (she seems to be in charge LOL). Angi though is a different story, I don't think she would settle down for 100k, if your lucky she go for 150k and thats if she needs money and you being smooth. Be careful though, if you try too hard to lower the price Angie will just ignore you and leave. She seems that type of person.

Here is a few pictures I toke of her. I was on my way to the airport and she called me saying she was going to Bogota too but on the last flight. So we ended up meeting at the airport. Some guy offered her 700k to spend a whole night and morning with him in Bogotá aside from paying her ticket. She was going to travel at 10 pm and return a noon the next day. Wow! She ended up making the guy change her flight to my 1 ½ hrs earlier flight. I thought that was pretty sweet, plus the guy was happy as hell from what she me made listen on the phone LOL. Any ways here are her pictures, the three others are from the party Dealdo talked about, and the last two are when I first met her, enjoy.

Rick52
12-03-09, 00:48

Paula is Angie's cousin. She is a VERY sweet and quite girl. Always fallows the crazy cousin everywhere. Angie really loves her but always try to compete with her. Paula is so humble that she doesn't even have good pictures to advertise herself as Angie does. She always take an step back to let Angie be the center of the attention and the sun who eclipses her.

I was surprise last time I saw her, she looked very very pretty. SHe is not photogenic at all. And her body doesn't seam to be that hot, BUT wowww when you take those regular clothes off,! She has the most perfect breast you can imagine!

Her body is very slim but smooth and firm. Always with a nice tan. Her smile is shy and sweet,. At bed she is a total GF, smooth passionate kisses and kind of innocent, she lets you lead her anywhere. I am more fire I can say, but I can't denied I had a VERy NICE time with her. And as always, Angie got jealous. Sometimes people pick Paula up instead of Angie and is because of her aura.

She looks a hundred times better in person. I will put some of the few pics she has. Very bad pics by the way, So you need to see her in person and have her at bed to find our what I'm talking about.

I don't have her cell number but you can ask for her to Angie before she is out of market, I heard there are some guys really in love with her ready to ring the bells. She deserves something good for sure.Yea her cousen is really sweet. Mmm she is very sweet LOL. For those who only know her for her picture Dealdo is right, she looks a lot better in real life. About Angie, I don't think she be out of the business any time soon, even if she does get the ring.

Dealdo
12-03-09, 05:02
LOL she sounds like my counterpart!I can feel danger around hahaha.

Good luck bro.

Justemp
12-03-09, 05:53
I can feel danger around hahaha.

Good luck bro.I just found out something really funny. I actually ran into and met Lorena for short time 6 month back in MDE. She was with her friend, I am guessing her cousin Paula?

I stayed at Frank's my place Apt and two of members staying with me had them over. Since I was busy running around and exploring all the MPs I didn't get to talk to them much but Lorena was blonde back then. It didn't click right away because she looks way hotter as Morena IMO. Back then, she was pretty new to the business and I heard that she was pretty GFE but not that great. I guess she must have changed attitude or some one brought out wild side in her!

Dealdo
12-03-09, 06:27
Yea her cousen is really sweet. Mmm she is very sweet LOL. For those who only know her for her picture Dealdo is right, she looks a lot better in real life. About Angie, I don't think she be out of the business any time soon, even if she does get the ring.No wey. Angie is not near to be married, (well maybe, but nothing is sure with her)., Paula is!

I wouldn't say Angie deserves something good hahaha Just kidding she can be a sweet heart too, (very sometimes LOL)

Dealdo
12-03-09, 07:01
The cutest girl in Fase ll. IMHO. What a pretty and sweet girl.

Unedited pics from her only by PM. No cell# allowed to pass (sorry), you guys have to go to the Club to meet her.

Rick52
12-03-09, 20:25
No wey. Angie is not near to be married, (well maybe, but nothing is sure with her)., Paula is!

I wouldn't say Angie deserves something good hahaha Just kidding she can be a sweet heart too, (very sometimes LOL)O you ment Paula LOL, On my last day when Angi ended up being in the same flight, we talked a bit and she told it was bs. Its just a guy really likeing paula but nothing to get serous, shes not getting merried. At least thats what she told me.

Justemp
12-03-09, 23:18

Unedited pics from her only by PM. No cell# allowed to pass (sorry), you guys have to go to the Club to meet her.After reading about taxi chase at Fase II that Ken went through, I don't know if I would want to visit this place. It looks like a very good target. They all know grigo that goes there planning on having fun carries at leat $150USD.

Midwest
12-04-09, 02:12
She insisted on bringing her cousin, so a fellow monger took her.

Then, a day or two later I took paola.

I've seen a few pics of her. Camera does not like her.

Pic-ok

In person-better

In person nude-best

I'm at franks right now and thinking of calling her if theres time.

Have to follow up on a few others first. Thanks dealdo & rick

Anybody around, pm me.

I just found out something really funny. I actually ran into and met Lorena for short time 6 month back in MDE. She was with her friend, I am guessing her cousin Paula?

I stayed at Frank's my place Apt and two of members staying with me had them over. Since I was busy running around and exploring all the MPs I didn't get to talk to them much but Lorena was blonde back then. It didn't click right away because she looks way hotter as Morena IMO. Back then, she was pretty new to the business and I heard that she was pretty GFE but not that great. I guess she must have changed attitude or some one brought out wild side in her!

Dealdo
12-04-09, 04:17
I just found out something really funny. I actually ran into and met Lorena for short time 6 month back in MDE. She was with her friend, I am guessing her cousin Paula?

I stayed at Frank's my place Apt and two of members staying with me had them over. Since I was busy running around and exploring all the MPs I didn't get to talk to them much but Lorena was blonde back then. It didn't click right away because she looks way hotter as Morena IMO. Back then, she was pretty new to the business and I heard that she was pretty GFE but not that great. I guess she must have changed attitude or some one brought out wild side in her!True, she was blond time ago, I didn't know her them, but there are plenty of her pics when she was peroxided. She doesn't look good there, Her natural hair fits way better on her, It highlights those clear green eyes and that natural tan, Yeap she looks real hot.

Here I put some pics blond and one brunet with Paulita.

Her service, well. I can't put the hands on the fire for her, She is like that, You never know when she will be up or down. I Think all depends of her day, how much money she will make, how comfortable she feels, how horny she is, who knows. Last time was a little bit harder to turn her on because she was mad of me for sharing my bed with Paula, but I was able to bring her back to action with some smooth talking and a lot of lies. And it was even better than the other days, she turned all the heaters on.

John Gault
12-04-09, 05:11

Unedited pics from her only by PM. No cell# allowed to pass (sorry), you guys have to go to the Club to meet her.Mr. D,

I will be in MDE this winter and if you would,please send me a photo. You have me interested in her.

Paisalov99
12-05-09, 18:18
For those of you who missed Romancelatina parties or if you are there

there are the flickr photos and you tube vidoes and party info

http://www.flickr.com/photos/romancelatina/
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29389268165&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MhNrDHsWOI

Justemp
12-05-09, 23:41
She insisted on bringing her cousin, so a fellow monger took her.

Then, a day or two later I took paola.

I've seen a few pics of her. Camera does not like her.

Pic-ok

In person-better

In person nude-best

I'm at franks right now and thinking of calling her if theres time.

Have to follow up on a few others first. Thanks dealdo & rick

Anybody around, pm me.Hey Midwest! how r ya? how long are you stayin in MDE?

Zeiss
12-06-09, 00:50
Thanks for the pics! Is there going to be another party?

Paisalov99
12-06-09, 03:05
Hello Dealdo; I know both of them, they are both sweet and sexy, but they both accept 150K, it is not worth paying any more than 150K for girls in MEdellin , there are plently and most of them are more beautiful then Angie and Paula, if you need girls who are more beautiful IM me.

They are on this site

http://www.romancelatina.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=1979948

I don't have her cell number but you can ask for her to Angie before she is out of market, I heard there are some guys really in love with her ready to ring the bells. She deserves something good for sure.

Dealdo
12-06-09, 09:02
Hello Dealdo; I know both of them, they are both sweet and sexy, but they both accept 150K, it is not worth paying any more than 150K for girls in MEdellin , there are plently and most of them are more beautiful then Angie and Paula, if you need girls who are more beautiful IM me.

They are on this site

http://www.romancelatina.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=1980906Yes Paisalov, you are the man, and Yes also, you are right. Is what I always try to tell everybody, more than 150 is not worth it to pay for an escort in Medellin, I did find very cute ones for 100k and some of them would be even TLN but I don't like to sped the whole night with a friend sleeping. Is just against my rules haha.

So guys listen to Paisalove and PLEASE do not pay those pimps more than 150k. ANY agency charging more than 150k are just rip off scammers.

The girls are the ones that deserve it not anybody else.

Paisa, next time I get to the city I have to invite you a tequila brother.

Abrazo pana.

Dealdo
12-06-09, 09:18
Patricia is a nice tide body slim girl.

She asked me as a favor to introduce her to you guys, So here are a couple pics from her,

I have her permission to show them and to pass on her cell#.

Little Ricky can tell how good is her service. He was the lucky bastard who was with her last time..

150k couple hours. She has more friends to show. Unfortunately there are no pics from her fiends yet.

AHH, and before you ask me, YES, she is legal, 19yrs old

Buena suerte people. I have to rest some now, =)

DeAldo

Paisalov99
12-06-09, 23:37
Helo Dealdo; Thanks bro, Angie told me she made 3 million pesos for 3 days, because some dumb gringo paid her a lot of money for 3 days at USA rates. She just asked and he paid. Colombian make about 500,000 peso a month working their ass off. Even 150K is a lot of money, if you go to el centro it is 70,000 pesos for 2 girls for 30 min, the girls are 10 times more beautiful than Angie and PAula. I find a lot of great deals in el centro.

I called paula a few weeks back and she asked me 600K, I told her to fuck her self.

Yes Paisalov, you are the man, and Yes also, you are right. Is what I always try to tell everybody, more than 150 is not worth it to pay for an escort in Medellin, I did find very cute ones for 100k and some of them would be even TLN but I don't like to sped the whole night with a friend sleeping. Is just against my rules haha.

So guys listen to Paisalove and PLEASE do not pay those pimps more than 150k. ANY agency charging more than 150k are just rip off scammers.

The girls are the ones that deserve it not anybody else.

Paisa, next time I get to the city I have to invite you a tequila brother.

Abrazo pana.

Justemp
12-07-09, 06:54
Helo Dealdo; Thanks bro, Angie told me she made 3 million pesos for 3 days, because some dumb gringo paid her a lot of money for 3 days at USA rates. She just asked and he paid. Colombian make about 500, 000 peso a month working their ass off. Even 150K is a lot of money, if you go to el centro it is 70, 000 pesos for 2 girls for 30 min, the girls are 10 times more beautiful than Angie and PAula. I find a lot of great deals in el centro.I wouldn't say 10 times but yes I did find many hotter, sexier, prettier girls in MP in centro getting paid 45-50k/hr. I am planning on calling few of the girls including Angie. I will not pay over 150k and that will be for several hrs. If I wanted to only get 1hr, I think I rather just go to Loutron or Fase II.

I called paula a few weeks back and she asked me 600K, I told her to fuck her self.Good One!

Justemp
12-07-09, 10:35
Helo Dealdo; Thanks bro, Angie told me she made 3 million pesos for 3 days, because some dumb gringo paid her a lot of money for 3 days at USA rates. She just asked and he paid. Colombian make about 500, 000 peso a month working their ass off. Even 150K is a lot of money, if you go to el centro it is 70, 000 pesos for 2 girls for 30 min, the girls are 10 times more beautiful than Angie and PAula. I find a lot of great deals in el centro.

I called paula a few weeks back and she asked me 600K, I told her to fuck her self.Which centro location are you talking about? Girls that hot? I would like to visit. Please include address too.

Thanks

Dealdo
12-07-09, 16:30
Helo Dealdo; Thanks bro, Angie told me she made 3 million pesos for 3 days, because some dumb gringo paid her a lot of money for 3 days at USA rates. She just asked and he paid. Colombian make about 500,000 peso a month working their ass off. Even 150K is a lot of money, if you go to el centro it is 70,000 pesos for 2 girls for 30 min, the girls are 10 times more beautiful than Angie and PAula. I find a lot of great deals in el centro.

I called paula a few weeks back and she asked me 600K, I told her to fuck her self.Hahaha that's my girl.! Ripping people off, I told you. She is getting very "VIP" hahaha, Well, people keep spoiling this girl. And this girl trying to spoil baby Paula out, I don't think Paula would come with those absurd prices if it wasn't for Angie. Too bad, I still thinking Paula can be negotiated to 150k with out much problem.

PAisa keep doing that good job rejecting to over paid anywhere,

Abrazo grande

So Ricky you see that Angie was going to get higher and higher? You didn't want to believe me. If you were rich you would be in so deep sht now, she left you alive only because of that. Hahaha. She had you in the target for ones hahaha

Thank me that.

Golfinho
12-08-09, 03:27
Which centro location are you talking about? Girls that hot? I would like to visit. Please include address too.

ThanksCentro: 120k all night. Max. Max. Max. 80,000 negotiated more like it, then they stay as long as you want. They're crawling around down there everywhere Thursday to Saturday. Just put yourself in play, you can't help but run into something, and once they've got your phone number, you'll never hear the end of them.

Dealdo
12-08-09, 06:07
Centro: 120k all night. Max. Max. Max. 80,000 negotiated more like it, then they stay as long as you want. They're crawling around down there everywhere Thursday to Saturday. Just put yourself in play, you can't help but run into something, and once they've got your phone number, you'll never hear the end of them.Dude, can you be more specific? Centro means Down Town, and Down town is way too big.. Please say Street, or a name of a place..(or places)
Or "centro" is a name of a place?? I don't know that one..

Thanks for sharing

Hioctane
12-09-09, 05:06
Centro: 120k all night. Max. Max. Max. 80, 000 negotiated more like it, then they stay as long as you want. They're crawling around down there everywhere Thursday to Saturday. Just put yourself in play, you can't help but run into something, and once they've got your phone number, you'll never hear the end of them.Are you referring to casa girls? Where are you going to find them in Centro from Thursday to Saturday? At night you shouldn't be walking around Centro. You can go to the stripclubs in Centro but they are pretty dead from Thursday to Saturday because they're out partying.

Dirty Willy
12-10-09, 00:50
Second, mongering is not against law, only traveling for sex with minor is against law. Funny thing about law is, they have to prove that you are guilty. Pic/video isn't enough to prove anything.I hate to open this can of worms.

If it's obvious that the person in question is a young child then I assume you can certainly be stopped and arrested. But there obviously becomes a big grey area here. If you have pictures of naked women that look borderline as to whether they're of age, I would assume you could be stopped and then a judge or jury would just have to accept your word or not as to the age of the subject. Anyone know of any precedents for this?

Golfinho
12-10-09, 01:48
Dude, can you be more specific? Centro means Down Town, and Down town is way too big.. Please say Street, or a name of a place..(or places)
Or "centro" is aname of a place?? I don't know that one.

Thanks for sharingThe area behind the Nutibara. Its been talked about before here. Girls for the hours, and girls for the night. All kinds.

Dealdo
12-10-09, 16:18
The area behind the Nutibara. Its been talked about before here. Girls for the hours, and girls for the night. All kinds.So they are SWs? or is an area with Strip Clubs? yo pick them up at the street or inside the clubs?

Thanks for the feedback..

Golfinho
12-11-09, 02:07
So they are SWs? Or is an area with Strip Clubs? Yo pick them up at the street or inside the clubs?

Thanks for the feedback.Was responding initially to a newcomer here, instead of saying the "do your research, man" type remark. Anyone who has spent time around the clubs in the street behind the Nutibara knows what's there. Some girls working the crowd for half-hour sessions upstairs in the cheap hotels. Look around and you find others with different agendas, some with your agenda and some guapa. And for 120k MAXimum.

Caballero Oscuro
12-11-09, 04:34
So they are SWs? or is an area with Strip Clubs? yo pick them up at the street or inside the clubs?

Thanks for the feedback..They're are SWs on Calle 52/53 around Botero Plaza and Museo de Antioquia area. Ten Cuidado....there are TVs in the area too.

Mayorista has a larger/better selection.

Errol Flynn
12-11-09, 05:21
Are you referring to casa girls? Where are you going to find them in Centro from Thursday to Saturday? At night you shouldn't be walking around Centro. You can go to the stripclubs in Centro but they are pretty dead from Thursday to Saturday because they're out partying.Just been there and the Centro strip Clubs are definitely NOT dead Thursday to Saturday, they're jammed. Sunday's a bit slower but still girls.

Errol Flynn
12-11-09, 06:10
Reports are coming (in the appropriate categories) but in the mean time I thought I'd tease you guys with pics of a couple of Mansion hotties, Yuli and Deisy.

Jerry Trump
12-11-09, 07:33
True, she was blond time ago, I didn't know her them, but there are plenty of her pics when she was peroxided. She doesn't look good there, Her natural hair fits way better on her, It highlights those clear green eyes and that natural tan, Yeap she looks real hot.

Here I put some pics blond and one brunet with Paulita.

Her service, well. I can't put the hands on the fire for her, She is like that, You never know when she will be up or down. I Think all depends of her day, how much money she will make, how comfortable she feels, how horny she is, who knows. Last time was a little bit harder to turn her on because she was mad of me for sharing my bed with Paula, but I was able to bring her back to action with some smooth talking and a lot of lies. And it was even better than the other days, she turned all the heaters on.How do I call Angie?

John Gault
12-11-09, 15:58
Reports are coming (in the appropriate categories) but in the mean time I thought I'd tease you guys with pics of a couple of Mansion hotties, Yuli and Deisy.Man you are killing me with these photos. Now all I can think about is some how having a threesome with these two creatures bonita. Hurry up Jan. 25th.

Dealdo
12-11-09, 22:41
Reports are coming (in the appropriate categories) but in the mean time I thought I'd tease you guys with pics of a couple of Mansion hotties, Yuli and Deisy.ERRoL! Hermano you are not wasting your time at all!

Good for you, I think I saw those girls the day of the party with Greg. They are very cute! But they where kind of quite that day, how is the service?

Keep sharing and having fun.

Abrazo

SlamCity7777
12-11-09, 23:15
Reports are coming (in the appropriate categories) but in the mean time I thought I'd tease you guys with pics of a couple of Mansion hotties, Yuli and Deisy.MIRA! Yuli is so cute! Just my style!

Thanks for sharing!

Can't wait for my next trip to Colombia!

Hioctane
12-12-09, 00:15
was responding initially to a newcomer here, instead of saying the "do your research, man" type remark. anyone who has spent time around the clubs in the street behind the nutibara knows what's there. some girls working the crowd for half-hour sessions upstairs in the cheap hotels. look around and you find others with different agendas, some with your agenda and some guapa. and for 120k maximum.sounds like the sw scene. too many bums, ****, trannies, glue sniffers, etc. for my liking.

this has been asked before. i just wonder why there is no prepagado club in medellin. cartegena has their ldv and pleyboy. why not medellin? some people say it's because the government is cracking down on prostitution yet there are tons of casas and it's fair share of stripclubs.

Iahmde
12-12-09, 01:54
Hello paisalov99; Yes, I agree in the casas you can find beautiful girls for 100K - 130K pesos, I paid this girl about 120K pesos , I picked her up from a casa, I am not sure which one, as my wing man was driving and I was drunk, but enjoy, she was 9 out of 10 for me, very beautiful.

They are on this site

Errol Flynn
12-12-09, 02:00
Man you are killing me with these photos. Now all I can think about is some how having a threesome with these two creatures bonita. Hurry up Jan. 25th.Maybe a fivesome?

Dealdo
12-12-09, 05:49
Hello, paisalov99; Yes, I agree in the casas you can find beautiful girls for 100K. 130K pesos, I paid this girl about 120K pesos, I picked her up from a casa, I am not sure which one, as my wing man was driving and I was drunk, but enjoy, she was 9 out of 10 for me, very beautiful.Woww she looks so pretty. I liked her.

Do you have her cell#? Can you share it?

Thanks a lot.

Golfinho
12-12-09, 15:13
sounds like the sw scene. too many bums, ****, trannies, glue sniffers, etc. for my liking.

this has been asked before. i just wonder why there is no prepagado club in medellin. cartegena has their ldv and pleyboy. why not medellin? some people say it's because the government is cracking down on prostitution yet there are tons of casas and it's fair share of stripclubs.like, but not quite. you might be thinking of the streets under the metro and across from the plaza. never ventured as it looks rough there. freelancers. prepagos. around the ejecutivo on weekends. need to query and sort them out. every city on the planet needs it's ldv. guess there just aren't enough creative, resourceful guys with the wherewithall to get them open for you.

Member #3435
12-12-09, 17:36
Maybe a fivesome?Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

(That's the beauty of the Mansion/Castillo. Girls like this are hanging around, you chat them up, then invite them to your room for a private party & fun. All within the confines of a private residence. Priceless.)

Schwmm

Cubanut
12-15-09, 01:12
Gents

I never finished my last report of my last trip to Medellin and my stay at the Mansion/Castillo.

The trip was excellent. It's always a great time at the Mansion/Castillo as well as the casas strip joints, Mayorista etc. And of course the great eating and drinking experiences at the bars restaurants and night clubs in Medellin.

At the Mansion, we did manage to organize a couple of girl on girl lesbian shows (one time with 4 girls) as well as an impromptu hot tub orgy with about 8 couples (what a blast that was!)

As far as the girls, well I thought I'd just try to sum it up in pictures.

PS. Hope those who are at the Mansion/Castillo now are enjoying Medellin in December. Beautiful decorations everywhere and the Mansion/Castillo and casas and strip clubs and of course Mayorista and the street action all filled with chicas that are looking for those last minute Christmas shopping dollars.

Cheers!

Cubanut

RoadGlide
12-15-09, 08:51
You take some great photos Cubanut, but why do you repost a lot of your old pics like these? IIRC these are all at least 2 years old by now, surely you have some newer ones on your hard drive you can share with us.

RoadGlide
12-15-09, 08:58
Errol,

After seeing these photos I can't wait to see the in depth trip report.

Your girls are cute, hope you have a chance to post your report soon.

Reports are coming (in the appropriate categories) but in the mean time I thought I'd tease you guys with pics of a couple of Mansion hotties, Yuli and Deisy.

Dealdo
12-15-09, 10:18
Gents

I never finished my last report of my last trip to Medellin and my stay at the Mansion/Castillo.

The trip was excellent. It's always a great time at the Mansion/Castillo as well as the casas strip joints, Mayorista etc. And of course the great eating and drinking experiences at the bars restaurants and night clubs in Medellin.

At the Mansion, we did manage to organize a couple of girl on girl lesbian shows (one time with 4 girls) as well as an impromptu hot tub orgy with about 8 couples (what a blast that was!)

PS. Hope those who are at the Mansion/Castillo now are enjoying Medellin in December. Beautiful decorations everywhere and the Mansion/Castillo and casas and strip clubs and of course Mayorista and the street action all filled with chicas that are looking for those last minute Christmas shopping dollars.

Cheers!

CubanutNice pictures Cuba, would you tell us their names please.

I wish I could be there too.

Thanks dude.

Member #3435
12-16-09, 00:12
Gents

Cheers!

CubanutCuba: All great as usual.

Thanks!

Q: It's been a while but, is the blond supercutie in foto E Olga's girlfriend? (Not older masseuse Olga, Olga in the below pic.)

All the best, Schwmm

Shemp
12-16-09, 01:56
You take some great photos Cubanut, but why do you repost a lot of your old pics like these? IIRC these are all at least 2 years old by now, surely you have some newer ones on your hard drive you can share with us.Please don't discourage Cubanut from posting his pictures, old or not we like to see them. As for them all being 2 years old, I doubt that because the last picture, Eliana I think, was there in July of this year & I took her back to room #12 & had my way with her.

Cubanut
12-16-09, 05:15
You take some great photos Cubanut, but why do you repost a lot of your old pics like these? IIRC these are all at least 2 years old by now, surely you have some newer ones on your hard drive you can share with us.

Roadglide,

What does IIRC stand for?

Anyway:

THESE PICS were ALL taken in September of THIS YEAR 2009.

I know you are on CH and may have seen these pics posted in November of THIS YEAR on CH. That may account for your thinking they are older pics but they have NEVER been posted here on ISG.

Cheers,

Cubanut

PS. Aside from these, I AM still recovering some pics from very early last year that I NEVER got to post ANYWHERE.

Soo.. I would just as well not bother posting any older ones if no one wants to see them. Less work for me. I can keep my memories to myself.

Hioctane
12-16-09, 22:08
Nice pictures Cuba, would you tell us their names please.

Thanks dude.I think you didn't get to see her.

The first two is Sara.. aka "the squirter".

Zig Monger
12-17-09, 03:09
Lets see, I can identify 3 of them. Sara, who I had 3 times, as she loves to fuck, and who I have 60 fotos of. Angie, who turned out to be fabuloso in the cama, and the the old (30) hottie, Andrea, who put the "helicopter" move on me. I see you were in room 10, the blinds are still screwed up from when I had a drunken chica falling all over, and bending them!

Gonzo
12-17-09, 08:25
Nice pictures Cuba, would you tell us their names please.

Thanks dude.The blonde one in the top right was named Andrea when I met her a few years back. Got to interview her and her friend when they first arrived the mansion, that was fun. She has something like 4 kids. Nice to see her still looking well. She is definitely worth a "roll in ze hay", fun en la cama.

Ricker
12-17-09, 13:32
You take some great photos Cubanut, but why do you repost a lot of your old pics like these? IIRC these are all at least 2 years old by now, surely you have some newer ones on your hard drive you can share with us.Hey CUBAnut!

Keep posting your fotos at will amigo!

Most of us enjoy them completely!

Muchisimas gracias!!

John Gault
12-17-09, 16:42
Roadglide,

Anyway:

These pics were all taken in September of this year 2009.

I know you are on CH and may have seen these pics posted in November of THIS YEAR on CH. That may account for your thinking they are older pics but they have NEVER been posted here on ISG.

Cheers,

Cubanut

PS. Aside from these, I AM still recovering some pics from very early last year that I NEVER got to post ANYWHERE.

Soo. I would just as well not bother posting any older ones if no one wants to see them. Less work for me. I can keep my memories to myself.Mr. C,

Keep the photos coming. Even if they are old, so what. Good work Amigo.

Vic

Dealdo
12-17-09, 17:52
Roadglide,

Anyway:

These pics were all taken in September of this year 2009.

Cheers,

Cubanut

Soo. I would just as well not bother posting any older ones if no one wants to see them. Less work for me. I can keep my memories to myself.I think posting old pick still useful. Some girls still working there and is nice to see them before.

Cuba bro, would be cool with you to name the girls for us. Is nice to see pics but is nicer if we know we can have the fun also. Like this last one, she is pretty but what is her name? I guess if you tell us the names of the Letters we can get our book done easier =).

Thanks.

PD: I did saw Sara at the Mayorista one day. She is not working in the mansion anymore. Octane thanks dude. She is good a bed, spinner little frick.