PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Joey Smith
02-16-11, 21:56
I have not seen her in the last 6 months, including 2-3 weeks ago when I was at DR. A couple of her Colombiana friends have told me she is for the most part seeing customers from the past. Meaning, the one's that send gifts from the states. I am sure there are some exceptions. However, as I stated before, they also told me she is getting more religious and trying to seperate herself from what she is doing.

Personally, I think its just a phase, money talks!thanks for the update. She was definitely worth repeating. If she pops back up in HDR. Would appreciate a heads-up.

Mangera
02-17-11, 13:27
thanks for the update. She was definitely worth repeating. If she pops back up in HDR. Would appreciate a heads-up.I will try to get some more info. And give you an update.

Nixonbd
02-25-11, 00:57
22, no kids, great ass, perky firm tits.

JayHighFive
03-05-11, 20:18
Jesse. A mainstay of he HDR / Beetle Bar.

147201Damn she is nice. I missed her when I was there.

Joey Smith
03-26-11, 00:48
Hey guys. Where are the fotos. I know someone has to have a couple of recent fotos for those of us who arrive in April. Got to be some new talent that can be showcased!

Sharing is good!

Bunda Man
05-09-11, 03:03
No nudes this time, sorry, hopefully next trip. See my report for details. Bunda.

Eagleray
05-17-11, 14:42
No nudes this time, sorry, hopefully next trip. See my report for details. Bunda.I wonder if you could be so kind as to share where you found CIMG0020 with the purple hair. This could be my new screensaver. I think I am in love. Any other info would be good also. Great pics and report. I wish I had your stamina. Cheers

Bunda Man
05-17-11, 17:11
I wonder if you could be so kind as to share where you found CIMG0020 with the purple hair. This could be my new screensaver. I think I am in love. Any other info would be good also. Great pics and report. I wish I had your stamina. CheersEagle, found her at the Del Rey early evening (7pm or so). She has a nice disposition and is a cool girl. Her name eludes me at the moment. She has two kids if I remember from a Tico who took off, ain't that the story for all of the girls. I remember her telling me whe works an office job during the day. Happy hunting. Bunda.

Eagleray
05-18-11, 04:23
Eagle, found her at the Del Rey early evening (7pm or so). She has a nice disposition and is a cool girl. Her name eludes me at the moment. She has two kids if I remember from a Tico who took off, ain't that the story for all of the girls. I remember her telling me whe works an office job during the day. Happy hunting. Bunda.Thanks a bunch. I saw your pics on CRT also. I'll be in CR mid June and will have to keep my eyes open for her. Also will try to contribute to the board. Cheers and many thanks for your contributions. Great pics and great reads. Now I can go to sleep tonight dreaming of purple hair.

Superman06
06-04-11, 14:04
No nudes this time, sorry, hopefully next trip. See my report for details. Bunda.Not that you should care what I think but I must say your taste in chicas has dramatically improved. These all looked top shelf to me.

Hammerin Hank
06-04-11, 20:28
My pics are too large so this is the only one I could post

Phish
06-05-11, 13:52
No nudes this time, sorry, hopefully next trip. See my report for details. Bunda.Nice posts, I got to say that having travelled to Peru, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Parguay and mongered in all these countries. CR seems very good, Most definitly Colombia is on my list.

Thanks for positing. Remember the most sexy think about a chick is her face, As for me how good a body, if the face sucks, it difficut to get it up sometimes. Maybe doggy.

Bunda Man
06-06-11, 04:06
Not that you should care what I think but I must say your taste in chicas has dramatically improved. These all looked top shelf to me.Superman, thanks for your comments. Your right, it doesn't matter as long as we have a good time. Chemistry and performance are always on my agenda, probably a bit higher than looks. I never have fun with a hottie that does her best imitation of a blowup doll, which is what a lot of the hot chicas pull. For whatever reason, this past trip everything came together and in addition to hooking up with attractive girls, the sex and each experience overall was great. To top it off there were many deals to be had. I never paid more than $80 and had at least three sessions for which I paid $70-80 for 2-3 hours. Looking like I'll be back for Labor Day weekend. Happy hunting, Bunda.

OrientalExpress
06-07-11, 15:11
No nudes this time, sorry, hopefully next trip. See my report for details. Bunda.Where did you find all these beauty? Any particular clubs or bars. Or casa privado? Any information available?

Thanks

Bunda Man
06-13-11, 18:35
Where did you find all these beauty? Any particular clubs or bars. Or casa privado? Any information available?

ThanksDel Rey and Sportsmans Lodge, mostly. Although Relax had a few cuties who I was not able to get pictures of. Bunda.

Lopkx
07-19-11, 05:47
Blast from the past from my archives

Rahulworks
08-21-11, 03:45
Bunda Man, Where did you find the chica in CIMG0012. Jpg&8206; ? Any contact info of her?

No nudes this time, sorry, hopefully next trip. See my report for details. Bunda.

Bunda Man
08-22-11, 21:13
Del Rey in the evening between 10pm-3am.

Bunda Man, Where did you find the chica in CIMG0012. Jpg&8206; ? Any contact info of her?

Bunda Man
10-03-11, 04:12
These were also posted in the General Reports section of the CR forum. For some reason they were misidentified in the general photo gallery. Bunda.

Jonesie
10-30-11, 20:25
Just your everyday 5' flat, perfect body, perfect service, great attitude spinner. For those of you looking for stocking stuffer ideas.

Trish

It Travel
10-31-11, 08:38
Just your everyday 5' flat, perfect body, perfect service, great attitude spinner. For those of you looking for stocking stuffer ideas.

TrishWonderfully decorated girl!

Surely in my taste! Really lovely. Taking her so as she is. Missionary holding the heels. In both holes obviously.

Much respect! Nice pics!

IT

Nvslim
10-31-11, 10:36
No nudes this time, sorry, hopefully next trip. See my report for details. Bunda.I know I should not post without a pic, but just had to say that CIMG0003. Jpg is just fabulous. Just the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

I envy you and appreciate the pic.

Slim

Hummer Bird
11-05-11, 01:03

TrishPlease denote the damage sir! Great find!

Ninger
11-17-11, 03:34
No nudes this time, sorry, hopefully next trip. See my report for details. Bunda.Where is the girl in the blue shirt in the last picture at?

Thanks Craig

Bunda Man
11-18-11, 01:53
Where is the girl in the blue shirt in the last picture at?

Thanks CraigSportsmans Lodge. Did not see her around during my last trip in September. Bunda.

RoyPeters
11-19-11, 22:53
Not that you should care what I think but I must say your taste in chicas has dramatically improved. These all looked top shelf to me.Are There any good places to hook up with some hot ticas around Santa Ana, Ciudad Colon or Puriscal?

Hammerin Hank
12-05-11, 03:59
[QUOTE=RoyPeters; 1219027]Are There any good places to hook up with some hot ticas around Santa Ana, Ciudad Colon or Puriscal? [/QUO.

An example of HDR chica that I helped with her child support

Bunda Man
03-04-12, 08:18
Just a few pictures from my trip. Not many photos this time but still had another great trip. Found Gabby Friday night at the Sportsmans Lodge.

Jonesie
03-26-12, 00:06
Here's Karen, another one of the stars at the Pirate Club.

Ichigo1978
04-28-12, 03:02
Hello all,

I've been a member here for years but never posted any reports or pics. I figured it's about time to get off my ass. I'm planning trips to Thailand, Moscow, and Warsaw. For now, here are a few Ticas from my last trip to San Jose. These 2 approached me at the DelRey. Talked them down to $60 each:

Ichigo1978
04-28-12, 03:12
There was a bar owned by some Colombians that someone showed me. I can't remember where I was or I would post it. I think these spots arent unusual though. I do rermember it was near that part of the city where you see all those print shops:

Ichigo1978
04-28-12, 03:37
I was only planning to drink at this place but I ended up taking the more attractive one in the back for a while. She kept leaving the room to do coke, it actually got kinda sketchy:

Snook
05-03-12, 02:58
I was only planning to drink at this place but I ended up taking the more attractive one in the back for a while. She kept leaving the room to do coke, it actually got kinda sketchy:Damn dude, which one of the two was the cuter one? They both look like bad news to me. Not intended as a flame. You couldn't tell they were druggies when you were taking these pics?

ScubaBum
05-16-12, 23:53
There was a bar owned by some Colombians that someone showed me. I can't remember where I was or I would post it. I think these spots arent unusual though. I do rermember it was near that part of the city where you see all those print shops:Looks like La Mansion to me.

AColonizer
05-17-12, 11:22
And what about her pussy?

It is a crime to hide her pussy?

What is the meaning of that ticket?

Daniella at the Pirate Club, fast becoming my favorite.

The Dirty Pirate
05-17-12, 18:24
And what about her pussy?

It is a crime to hide her pussy?

What is the meaning of that ticket?It's called spam for his website, that chick doesn't even work at the Pirate Club.

Bunda Man
06-02-12, 05:59
Am getting psyched for my July trip to CR. Have big naturals on my mind and am curious about the best big natis everyone else has experienced in CR. Below are two pairs I had the pleasure of experiencing in San Jose. Feel free to post your own photos if are willing and able. Thanks.

D Cups
07-03-12, 14:12
Where can I find this one, Bunda? Thanks if you can share info. It's my first trip to CR in March 2013.

Am getting psyched for my July trip to CR. Have big naturals on my mind and am curious about the best big natis everyone else has experienced in CR. Below are two pairs I had the pleasure of experiencing in San Jose. Feel free to post your own photos if are willing and able. Thanks.

Bunda Man
07-04-12, 00:17
Where can I find this one, Bunda? Thanks if you can share info. It's my first trip to CR in March 2013.

Found both at the Hotel Del Rey during the evening, 7pm-12am. All shapes and sizes there so even if you don't find these two specifically, you will find a chica to suit your fancy. Best of luck, Bunda.

FruitNinja
07-22-12, 22:44
No nudes this time, sorry, hopefully next trip. See my report for details. Bunda.I just fell in love. Great catch Bunda! Where?

D Cups
08-09-12, 15:03
Many thanks, Bunda. Perhaps you will let me buy you some beers. I'll be in SJ 24 Feb. 1 March if you are there then.

FruitNinja
08-13-12, 15:46
There was a bar owned by some Colombians that someone showed me. I can't remember where I was or I would post it. I think these spots arent unusual though. I do rermember it was near that part of the city where you see all those print shops:I have to look through my pictures.

Weird

PirateGM
08-31-12, 16:44
Just added a few new girls at the Cub getting ready for NFL season.

D Cups
08-31-12, 22:04
Just added a few new girls at the Cub getting ready for NFL season.Nice but please get some with some big boobs. The bigger the better.

Thanks

Jonesie
09-02-12, 21:21
Naomi. Also at the Pirate Club.

All shapes and sizes.

Bunda Man
09-09-12, 08:21
I just fell in love. Great catch Bunda! Where?Sorry for the late reply. 8 was from Del Rey early evening and 10 from the Sportsmans, also early evening. Did not see them my most recent trip in July. Bunda.

Bunda Man
09-09-12, 09:23
Was in San Jose July 18-25. Am posting this so late because since I returned been swamped at the office and a close family member has been in the hospital seriously ill for an extended period. Met a few girls on Facebook this trip. Juliana can be found at the Del Rey during early evening. Met her through the Del Rey Facebook page. She has a hot friend Dayana who mostly works Jaco. Tried to hook up with her but she took days to reply to my FB message so didn't get the chance. Juliana is a real hottie, but the sex was so-so. She went for $80 for two hours plus a $20 propina for BBBJ. Also allowed assplay with my tounge and fingers, but that's as far as she let it advance in terms of her culo. She loved DATY and O'd a few times.

Met two 19yr old cuties at the Del Rey on a Friday afternoon. The one with the pink shirt pictured below gave great bareback head but the sex was blah. Think they were too immature to enjoy it or know what they were doing, but had a lot of fun in the room with dancing and striptease.

Vanessa at Muses was a regular of mine during the day. She gave great BBBJ for a $10 propina. It's 12, 000Cs for a half hour at Muses and 16, 000Cs for an hour. Wasn't impressed with the selection at the other MPs I popped into, including Krysis, Relax. 747, Cha Cha, Jet Set, Flamingo, and Lilliam.

Spent a lot of time with Carla from the Del Rey, who I met Super Bowl weekend. Love her ass and we have great sexual chemistry. Had a great night with her dancing, drinking, and sexing the night away for my birthday. Also did the GFE thing with her alot including trips to Pueblo and Nova reggae bar in San Pedro and the movies at the Terra Mall. Saw Carolina (Cheena) and Allison, both formerly of Relax at Nova with another monger. Boy can Carla drink. On the night of my birthday, we downed a bottle of Colombian Aguardiente my wing from L. A. Bought as a birthday present. She started out with covered head but on my birthday we were playing drinking games back in the room and she agreed that if I finished a glass of fire water before her she would do BBBJ. I think it was a tie but in this game tie goes to the monger and she did BBBJ from then on.

Was extremely impressed with the selection from the Del Rey, even during the day and weeknights. Had a few cuties and memorable session with 19yr old Yorleny who has a fantastically tight bod and great conversation.

HLH management was great to me for my birthday, including a free round of shots for myself and wings. Happy hour (which occurs twice a day during slow season) is a great value. Mostly flacas at HLH but Camilla and particularly Valentina have great bods. Sportsmans has a bunch of new bartenders including a scorching hot one with, if I remember correctly, some sort of vine tattoos running from her hips down. Ran into her at Puebla after work and treated her to a few drinks from the bottle of Absolute and cranberry I bought while sitting upstairs in the so called VIP sections. Forget her name.

Looks like I'll be back for Halloween. Was able to squeeze a room out of Freebird. Bunda.

JayHighFive
09-30-12, 14:24
Thanks, Nice repost.

Was in San Jose July 18-25. Am posting this so late because since I returned been swamped at the office and a close family member has been in the hospital seriously ill for an extended period. Met a few girls on Facebook this trip. Juliana can be found at the Del Rey during early evening. Met her through the Del Rey Facebook page. She has a hot friend Dayana who mostly works Jaco. Tried to hook up with her but she took days to reply to my FB message so didn't get the chance. Juliana is a real hottie, but the sex was so-so. She went for $80 for two hours plus a $20 propina for BBBJ. Also allowed assplay with my tounge and fingers, but that's as far as she let it advance in terms of her culo. She loved DATY and O'd a few times.

Met two 19yr old cuties at the Del Rey on a Friday afternoon. The one with the pink shirt pictured below gave great bareback head but the sex was blah. Think they were too immature to enjoy it or know what they were doing, but had a lot of fun in the room with dancing and striptease.

Vanessa at Muses was a regular of mine during the day. She gave great BBBJ for a $10 propina. It's 12, 000Cs for a half hour at Muses and 16, 000Cs for an hour. Wasn't impressed with the selection at the other MPs I popped into, including Krysis, Relax. 747, Cha Cha, Jet Set, Flamingo, and Lilliam.

Spent a lot of time with Carla from the Del Rey, who I met Super Bowl weekend. Love her ass and we have great sexual chemistry. Had a great night with her dancing, drinking, and sexing the night away for my birthday. Also did the GFE thing with her alot including trips to Pueblo and Nova reggae bar in San Pedro and the movies at the Terra Mall. Saw Carolina (Cheena) and Allison, both formerly of Relax at Nova with another monger. Boy can Carla drink. On the night of my birthday, we downed a bottle of Colombian Aguardiente my wing from L. A. Bought as a birthday present. She started out with covered head but on my birthday we were playing drinking games back in the room and she agreed that if I finished a glass of fire water before her she would do BBBJ. I think it was a tie but in this game tie goes to the monger and she did BBBJ from then on.

Was extremely impressed with the selection from the Del Rey, even during the day and weeknights. Had a few cuties and memorable session with 19yr old Yorleny who has a fantastically tight bod and great conversation.

HLH management was great to me for my birthday, including a free round of shots for myself and wings. Happy hour (which occurs twice a day during slow season) is a great value. Mostly flacas at HLH but Camilla and particularly Valentina have great bods. Sportsmans has a bunch of new bartenders including a scorching hot one with, if I remember correctly, some sort of vine tattoos running from her hips down. Ran into her at Puebla after work and treated her to a few drinks from the bottle of Absolute and cranberry I bought while sitting upstairs in the so called VIP sections. Forget her name.

Looks like I'll be back for Halloween. Was able to squeeze a room out of Freebird. Bunda.

Chris Long
11-11-12, 04:31
Test Photo

Chris Long
11-11-12, 04:39
A couple G rated photes of a Pirates club chica from my last trip, 19 year old Dominican, can really Rock and Roll up stars in the room

Bunda Man
01-18-13, 07:40
First set of photos.

Bunda Man
01-18-13, 07:44
Another set of photos.

Bunda Man
01-18-13, 07:50
More photos of chicas I hooked up with (See my report for details).

Bunda Man
01-18-13, 07:55
Yet another set of pictures of more chicas I hooked up with.

Bunda Man
01-18-13, 07:58
Last few photos of the chicas.

Member #4336
01-20-13, 19:28
Last few photos of the chicas.Yo man, I'm not on this board or even country (anymore) but I just want to give you props. Nicely done.

Johnny Sax
01-25-13, 23:09
Hey Bunda, thanks for the great post re your time in SJ! AND photos!

[edit]

Anthony2012
02-07-13, 22:40
Have had some great experiences down in Costa Rica. Got lucky back in 2005 and met these two cuties. Will be going back down

To Costa Rica soon because I have friends down there and I speak spanish. Headed to the Philippines February 17th.

Jonesie
02-21-13, 09:57
Fabiana at the new Mona Lisa.

CultureShock
06-12-13, 22:13
This is the line up of bartenders at the Mona Lisa. The other aren't bad either, just a bit camera shy.

Orgasmico
06-13-13, 02:05
This is the line up of bartenders at the Mona Lisa. The other aren't bad either, just a bit camera shy.Very nice, dude. Thanks for posting. CR is definitely on my list after the rainy season.

Anthony2012
06-28-13, 23:22
Photo from my last visit.

Bunda Man
08-05-13, 08:37
Pictures to go along with my most recent report attached.

Bunda Man
08-05-13, 09:02
Problem posting multiple photos was on my end. Fixed it.

Bunda Man
08-05-13, 09:06
Pictures continued.

Bunda Man
08-05-13, 09:13
More photos.

Bunda Man
08-05-13, 09:20
One more set after these.

Bunda Man
08-05-13, 09:22
Final set.

Orgasmico
08-08-13, 12:44
Final set.Very nice! Your reports always remind me of why I like CR so much. I got to get back there soon.

Dgfd
09-11-13, 21:29
She'll go for sure, been tapping it for past 3 years each trip. Understands English completely, speaks it pretty good. Was even better until she had the bolt ons installed-too big for her frame. But still a bonita chica. BBBJ, all positions. You'll see her at The Double Hook (the old Pescadora) currently remodeling but opening in 2 weeks or at the Casino across the street, ground floor of Best Western. Sticky fingers so watch that. Got me for a camera the 4th time I hit it. Swears she didn't but it had to be her. My fault. Left stuff around before w / out problem but you never know what condition their current condition is in.

Dgfd
09-11-13, 22:25
See what I mean about the bolt ons?

A thing to note is that if they are from Quepos, like this one, it's a cat and mouse game. Quepos locals almost always know each other from the barrio or the 1 high school, or family. It's small. So they don't want to be seen with you even walking down the street for fear of the puta label. Same thing about your hotel in Quepos or ManAntonio. They are afraid one of the hotel workers will see her. But they'll tell you where to meet them. Not a perfect situation but some fine locals if you have the time and make friends and speak some Spanish.

One of them there I had to take to Dominical, app 15 miles south, but it was worth it.

Dgfd
09-12-13, 22:32
I worked this waitress during during five trips over 2 years in Quepos before I could get her to go. Had to pick her up at this bench at a parque nobody really goes to in Quepos and take her away to Dominical for a TLN. Total secreto is the key and of course $$. Locals like this are available but it takes time and perserverance because most times a gringo is getting nowhere w / a non working Quepoan. And you need at least half ass Spanish, and I think funy, funny, funny helps. Just keep trying, at the store, bank, bar, soda, restaurant, beach, all they can say is get lost. If they keep it up, next. But they're there. $$ is the trick that will finally get them, and as important, confidence you will keep them secret. But very choice Tica carne and not something that's been punched 20x in the past 7 days. This foto didn't do her justice-she was fine as wine. I'll be seeing her next week. She wants an I-phone and CK jeans size 0.

Dgfd
10-26-13, 06:56
I am making no comment whatsoever on her other then I have known her for a long time, to me one of the prettier / prettiest bartenders at the Rey, great personality, good english, and she was in my opinion alot sexier before she added the bolt ons. Why so many of the chicas in CR disfigure their very nice bod's with oversized boobs is beyond me, but so many of them do, as almost all of the bartenders at any of our venues in SJ. Always so way out of proportion to their petite figures. Maybe some guys like that, to me a total dick shrinker.

She got knocked up by one of the security door dopes a while back but don't be discouraged, no love lost, and she is light years from him mentally, he's for sure from the farm, and that's as far as I'll go.

Scotch
05-20-14, 00:37
My room at the delrey.

Geolopes
01-10-15, 06:07
Good job Scotch. Hopefully other guys will assist in bringing this moribund photo thread back to life. Please, no useless comments without a pic of your own. Help out our brothers. Here's some more from my trip there a few days ago. Geo.

Methius
01-16-15, 18:18
Cocal was slow but not totally dead over Christmas holidays.

Nixonbd
01-17-15, 15:29
Pictures continued.What bar was that?

Methius
01-19-15, 22:06
More from Cocal.

Dveight
04-04-15, 17:50
This is my good friend Luna. More pics to follow at the conclusion of my trip!

Geolopes
04-04-15, 17:54
Is she 3 hole qualified now?

This is my good friend Luna. More pics to follow at the conclusion of my trip!

Dveight
04-04-15, 20:05
Is she 3 hole qualified now?Yes, she passed her 3 hole qualification course. With flying colors! Took a little bit. She said she hadn't done it for awhile, it was really tight, but I had some goodies in the bag that helped it loosen up. I have pictures to come of the 3 hole qualification course also.

Dveight
04-04-15, 20:15
Yes, she passed her 3 hole qualification course. With flying colors! Took a little bit. She said she hadn't done it for awhile, it was really tight, but I had some goodies in the bag that helped it loosen up. I have pictures to come of the 3 hole qualification course also.The butt plug helped loosen it up and get her ready She loved the vibe & butt plug at the same time!

One Lucky Dogg
04-04-15, 22:20
The butt plug helped loosen it up and get her ready She loved the vibe & butt plug at the same time!Looks like you are pulling out all the stops on your trip. LOL. Have fun my friend.

O. L. D. One Lucky Dogg.

Dveight
04-06-15, 23:16
I hopped over to San Jose for the weekend. Action was a little slow. But I had already scheduled a day with Luna. Had a blast! She is awesome. Porn star. She really liked being tied up and blindfolded. She loved it when I had her tied up and blindfolded and put a vibrator in her pussy and fucked her ass. She asked me later to fuck her ass while she used her hitachi on her pussy. If you have a fantasy and Luna won't do it, no working girl in San Jose will. She is Top 10 all time!

Geolopes
04-07-15, 06:30
She is a true pro and really enjoys her work. REALLY! Provides a solid GFE and is actually a pretty decent person to hang out with. She really loves her "deeldoos. " She used to have a bag of about 50 of them until some old BF tossed them out. If you want to make her happy bring one as a gift to rebuild her collection.

I hopped over to San Jose for the weekend. Action was a little slow. But I had already scheduled a day with Luna. Had a blast! She is awesome. Porn star. She really liked being tied up and blindfolded. She loved it when I had her tied up and blindfolded and put a vibrator in her pussy and fucked her ass. She asked me later to fuck her ass while she used her hitachi on her pussy. If you have a fantasy and Luna won't do it, no working girl in San Jose will. She is Top 10 all time!

Dveight
04-13-15, 03:42
One last photo of Luna, it was a screenshot taken off the video of Luna from my GoPro.

Dveight
05-22-15, 21:42
This photo was taken for my good friend Geolopes. The Nun costume personally does nothing for me, but he insisted that I post it for the world to see.

Dveight
05-25-15, 16:47
Some more pics of Luna. First week of May 2015. Enjoy.

Naked Gunz
05-25-15, 23:33
Some more pics of Luna. First week of May 2015. Enjoy.That's some sick shyt dude.

Geolopes
05-27-15, 13:40
Let us prey.

This photo was taken for my good friend Geolopes. The Nun costume personally does nothing for me, but he insisted that I post it for the world to see.

Dveight
05-29-15, 00:22
That's some sick shyt dude.Thank You.

Dveight
05-29-15, 00:22
Let us prey.Love the title to your post!

Johnny Sax
02-07-17, 07:19
Don't any of you guys get photos any more? Admittedly it's harder to get them nowadays but certainly still possible. I find that a photo with clothes is much easier to get and although not as coveted, better than none at all!

Here's a photo of one I met in the BM last week. Forgot her name. She was very nice and easy going, accomodating, and clean. She showered before and after and did pretty much what I wanted but didn't want to kiss. For 40 mil it was well worth it if not the best I've had. Overall I'd recommend her if you can't find anyone with more enthusiasm or better looks. I'll give her an overall score of 7. 7.

Johnny Sax
02-07-17, 07:25
Here's a few photos of a girl I had last year that I've never posted. She goes (or went) by the name Genesis and frankly when I first saw her, her looks and attitude kinda scared me.

But the more I looked at her the more she turned me on, she seemed kinda nasty in a good way, kinda wild.

I hit her up to come over and talk and right away she oozed sexuality and I decided to give her a try.

Turned out she was REALLY into sex and her tiny little spinner body was a ton of fun!

I'll give her performance in bed an 8 or 8. 5 and her looks are a personal thing but even though I am not usually into tats, I find her look very sexy. YMMV.

Johnny Sax
02-07-17, 07:43
This one told me she worked in the casino in San Jose for awhile and they all "fix" the slots and other games. Not surprised. She was a regular out at Jaco she said but I found her at the BM. She was very "professional" but not in a bad way really. She worked on me at the bar for half an hour or more, giving me lap dances, basically for about half an hour for the price of a couple not-even-expensive drinks. She got me hard there at our table in the back by the "windows" in the bar by the roulette wheel at the DR casino.

So after awhile we struck a deal. She wanted a full 50 mil and I gave it to her because she had given me a half hour of great pleasure and fun at the bar for almost nothing already.

Back in the room she was great, did anything I wanted (normal stuff, I wasn't looking for anything kinky) and she was quite good at everything.

I'd do her again and recommend her even though she's a bit pricey. Sometimes you get what you pay for (not always). I've had plenty of great ones (even better than this one!) for less.

But all in all she was a good service provider at a fair price.

Nixonbd
02-09-17, 15:33
This one told me she worked in the casino in San Jose for awhile and they all "fix" the slots and other games. Not surprised. She was a regular out at Jaco she said but I found her at the BM. She was very "professional" but not in a bad way really. She worked on me at the bar for half an hour or more, giving me lap dances, basically for about half an hour for the price of a couple not-even-expensive drinks. She got me hard there at our table in the back by the "windows" in the bar by the roulette wheel at the DR casino.

So after awhile we struck a deal. She wanted a full 50 mil and I gave it to her because she had given me a half hour of great pleasure and fun at the bar for almost nothing already.

Back in the room she was great, did anything I wanted (normal stuff, I wasn't looking for anything kinky) and she was quite good at everything.

I'd do her again and recommend her even though she's a bit pricey. Sometimes you get what you pay for (not always). I've had plenty of great ones (even better than this one!) for less.

But all in all she was a good service provider at a fair price.I actually won $1400 US on as quarter slot in the HDR casino. The same day, I also hit a four of a kind at the poker table. As always, they went to the security tape to make sure there was no cheating, then removed that deck of cards from the table, LOL.

I will occasionally tip a girl who spends a good amount of time with me at the bar, but don't take her up to the room. I'm a believer that "time is money".

MoneyShot
03-12-17, 19:54
Few from recent trip.

JohnBrower81
06-29-17, 02:30
Do any of you guys have more info / photos / videos of this girls.

LifeIsABeach
09-09-17, 08:37
Nicaraguan at work at Sportsman's Lodge.

Pipe Layer99
09-09-17, 12:52
Don't any of you guys get photos any more? Admittedly it's harder to get them nowadays but certainly still possible. I find that a photo with clothes is much easier to get and although not as coveted, better than none at all!
Here's a photo of one I met in the BM last week. Forgot her name. She was very nice and easy going, accomodating, and clean. She showered before and after and did pretty much what I wanted but didn't want to kiss. For 40 mil it was well worth it if not the best I've had. Overall I'd recommend her if you can't find anyone with more enthusiasm or better looks. I'll give her an overall score of 7. 7.She is cute. Good find for 40 k. I see you were staying at the Morazan. : the.

Another way to get the gir'ls photo is to take couple of photos together. You can enlarge the photo later (without you or you can block out your face) and show her body (with or without clothes).

Pipe Layer99
09-09-17, 13:07
I'm not sure if I posted this photo before. If I did post it, it's really not a big deal. I found this beauty in HDR about 4 years ago. She was from Venezuela and man she put it on ME! Cost was $70 USD / 40K CRC. Well worth it. I wanted her to spend the night because her pu$$why was good. BUT she wanted $300 USD for all night. I offered $150 usd. No luck. I was like WTF, it's already late and there is no one left at HDR. Just go to sleep and we fuck again in the morning. No luck. She could have slept and made her next day's salary in 1 hour. Nope. OK, Adios bebe. Thanks for the memory.

MoneyShot
09-12-17, 01:36
Labor Day in SJ.

TyroneFHornye
12-23-17, 22:56
Tica poolside at the Cocal. Great ass.

Anthony2012
01-07-22, 14:26
Great memories from San Jose. Looking forward to San Jose and Costa Rica when things bounce back and there are more beautiful new flowers in the garden!

Geolopes
01-29-22, 04:32
He died from Pancreatic Cancer January, 2016 and mongering ended for me then and there. Didn't feel right to continue. Almost like it would be cheating, if that makes sense, in a non Gay way of course. Our travel record together: DR BlackBeards 12 x, Costa Rica at Cocal / La Amistad 2 x, Panama 1 x, MDE at the Mansion 2 x. Check those threads for similar filth I posted yesterday. These pics are from CR of course 2014/15. Richie also went to Thailand 2 x yearly for 3 weeks at a time but I never made those trips because I was still working and just didn't have the vacay time. Whereas he was a self made millionaire and worked his ass off to live this life. I post these in his memory. Miss your Rich. Be well men. Geo.

Note: All box pics taken post blowout. Naturally. Geo.

The Cane
07-07-22, 20:36
Hey guys,

I was just sitting here thinking about days (and putas) gone by. Costa Rica is where it all started for me. Man, those were some days! And a monger was born. Sigh!

Raul11
07-09-22, 18:49
Brilliant. And cool idea to bring back old day pics into the game!

Hey guys,

I was just sitting here thinking about days (and putas) gone by. Costa Rica is where it all started for me. Man, those were some days! And a monger was born. Sigh!