PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
08-19-03, 03:29
Please Select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Listo1
09-02-03, 23:09
This is from my recent trip to San Salvador. This honey was a superb lay. I got the take-out pu##y number from the helpful receptionist at the hotel. This was also my first time trying out the little blue vitamin. I used 1/2 of a 100mg tab. I believe that I will not use the vitamin again for a long time. I didn't really see much difference with the blue vitamin or without. She seemed to be having as much fun as I was.

Listo1
09-02-03, 23:10
This is from my recent trip to San Salvador. This honey was a superb lay. I got the take-out pu##y number from the helpful receptionist at the hotel.

This was also my first time trying out the little blue vitamin. I used 1/2 of a 100mg tab. I believe that I will not use the vitamin again for a long time. I didn't really see much difference with the blue vitamin or without. She seemed to be having as much fun as I was.

Greybeard
10-02-03, 16:05
The first from Pelqueria Universad.

Greybeard
10-02-03, 16:07
Another from FK.

Greybeard
10-02-03, 16:09
Another from the Pelqueria.

Bandy
10-03-03, 16:41
Originally posted by Dickhead
Jackson has requested that we do not post pictures showing sex acts.Take a look at the very first post in the Photo Gallery section (Elizabeth from EDSA) under The Philippines forum. I don't think your statement holds any water. I agree with the others that explicit sexual intercourse should not be displayed.

IMHO, the major problem with the photos in general is that too many guys in varoius forums are posting photos from other websites and claiming those as their own conquests.

Bandy

Eric7
10-30-03, 08:10
morena from San Miguel.

Eric7
10-30-03, 08:12
morena de san miguel

Eric7
10-30-03, 08:15
hot morena

Eric7
10-30-03, 08:18
smooth miguelena

Eric7
10-30-03, 08:23
guanaca ready to eat

Bill
11-04-03, 05:13
Listo,
Thanks man, that girl is so fukkin hot!! Please tell us what hotel you stayed at, where, and how much that little angel faced honey cost you! I think I'm in love.

Listo1
11-12-03, 23:42
Bil,

The honey cost me $40.00 for an hour. She was fun and very pleasant. I stayed at the Best Western hotel. I will probably not be visiting again for quite some time. I'm retiring in six months and getting married again. I don't really have any interest in mongering any more. Who knows, I might pick up on the hobby again in the future, but it will be in the Dominican Republic where I will be living.

Listo1

Greybeard
11-20-03, 20:10
Natallia is one of the most attractive and congenial young ladies I have met in San Salvador. Unfortunately after our initial meeting, she disappeared from the scene. If anyone runs across her or knows how to contact her, please post a message.

Tito
11-21-03, 02:36
Greybeard, where did you meet this girl?

Greybeard
11-21-03, 16:39
I nominate and vote for the allusive Natallia as the most attractive and desirable young lady, whose photos have appeared in the WSG Forum during 2003.

Please cast your vote for Natallis here in the El Salvador Photo Gallery section. More photos will follow in addition to the two that have been possted.

If you are a lurker that has not registered, please do so and cast your vote.

Greybeard
11-21-03, 17:09
Tito:

I encountered the beautiful Natallia at Mama Sans back in August.

Tito
11-22-03, 01:37
Where is Mama Sans located?

Tito
11-22-03, 22:32
Where is Mama Sans?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Greybeard
11-23-03, 00:24
Tito and TX Whiskey:

The address of Mama San is: Colonia Centroamericas Calle Panama #6. Atras de Gasolinnera Esso Bulevar De Los Heroes.
As reported 9/24/03.

They may have closed by now.

Greybeard
12-02-03, 17:07
Sulma is among my favorites in San Salvador. In early November she was working out of Bruno's. I asked her to bring a friend to one of our sessions and she turned up with Azucena from PU, who she claimed was a girlhood friend.

Greybeard
12-02-03, 17:13
Azucena was brought to a session by Sulma. I did not like Azucena's attitude or looks and added her to my avoid list along with Rocky's Z Club Bar. She is employed by PU.

Member #1308
12-02-03, 18:52
Hey guys,

I'm from El Salvador but live here in California and I love me some Salvadorenas. I believe there is nothing like a hot and horny one, I married one thats how much I love them and I was wondering If anyone has any contacts here in Cali that would be of some good service. I live in LA so if anyone can give some info I would really appreciated. You can PM me.

thanks

Bdogg06

Alboroto
12-03-03, 06:12
Too bad about Azucena, she really got some nice tits and not
that bad looking at all; however do believe Grey Beard
and the last time I went to PU was told by Sonia at PU she was not in, however, after reading Grey Beard report no question about it: I will not invite her into my bed ...

Greybeard
12-04-03, 18:11
Alberto:

Here is a preview of a warm up session between Erica and friend. from PU They were competing to see who could get the other off for a monetary prize.

Good hunting.

Ferolga777
02-23-04, 00:51
Greybeard

Natallia is a beautiful woman. Thank you for the share.

ferolga

Greybeard
06-03-04, 15:52
Crystal was one of my picks from The Bird's Nest. Delightful personality.

Greybeard
06-03-04, 15:57
Rosy, Alma and Jenny from Romano's Barber Shop. Rosy and Jenny are good choices.

Macgoo
06-03-04, 21:24
Greybeard,

You serendipitous canine. If the "stuff" looks that good in El Salvador, guess I'll soon be making plans for a foray!

Thx for the nice pics

Ez

Big Bubba
06-03-04, 22:39
That Pizza looks damn good.

Flashman
06-03-04, 23:43
Didn't that big butcher knife make you a bit nervous? But otherwise, nice pics.

Greybeard
06-06-04, 15:25
A matched pair from the Bird's Nest. Both are keepers.

Greybeard
06-06-04, 15:29
Venus from the Bird's Nest with maybe a little too much of that rum. Recommend her to you for a pleasant experience.

Greybeard
06-06-04, 15:33
Rosy from Romano's. With those nipples facing him, Alborto might become a moma's boy. She tried to please and did.

Greybeard
06-06-04, 15:37
Jenny from Romano's. Well preserved at 26. A very nice personality and attitude. Recommend to all.

Ever Ready
06-06-04, 17:25
Greybeard,

Be careful, the nips on that Rosy could poke your eye out if you're not careful!

ER

Alboroto
06-06-04, 17:31
Greybeard,

Many thanks for sharing those nice pictures,
as for Rosy, I will try this week and posted.

Next on line will be Jenny, unless you tell me
who should be "Numero Uno".

Rue Kraft
07-24-04, 13:25
Pictures of ladies from the apartment three blocks from the Radisson.

Connie

Rue Kraft
07-24-04, 13:26
Vanessa

Rue Kraft
07-24-04, 13:27
Connie's tattoo

Greybeard
08-17-04, 16:17
First night back in San Salvador, I stopped by Bird's Nest and encountered Selena, who had reurned after having baby. She immediately demanded that I take a picture of her and friend. After several photos, the manager reminded me in english that photos were not permitted.

Greybeard
08-17-04, 16:20
Here is Selena in all her glory. Since November, she has changed hair color and gained weight.

Johan007
09-09-04, 16:51
Hola Greybeard,

the pics you posted from the girls are very niceeeeeeeeee.
Especialy the pic from the girl with the large NIPPLES;-)

Love that shit.......

Johan

Greybeard
05-29-05, 16:00
These photos taken in February but posting delayed pending clean-up of new system.

There has been a goldrush of ladies seeking their fortune in Guatemala. At least five of those I reported on in the past have moved there.

Frankypanky
05-29-05, 16:16
These photos taken in February but posting delayed pending clean-up of new system.

There has been a goldrush of ladies seeking their fortune in Guatemala. At least five of those I reported on in the past have moved there.The girl named Garbriela looks very good to me, but what's with her breasts, those red spots?

Jaimito Cartero
06-01-05, 07:48
The girl named Garbriela looks very good to me, but what's with her breasts, those red spots?

If I had to guess, I'd say hickeys. If not, they might scare me off.

Manchester 95
07-20-05, 10:24
Thank you Greybeard for your wonderful pictures, its great.

Dodger Bulldog
11-27-05, 08:47
Found her at the Bird's Nest. See San Salvador thread for the full report.

DB

Dodger Bulldog
05-19-06, 13:05
More photos from last fall.

Artisttyp
05-20-06, 19:06
Thats my type for sure.I love the eye make-up for the carnival effect.

Hacke Beck
06-02-06, 17:10
DODGER BULLDOG

At what time is the best to go to Birds Nest.????

Adultj
09-02-06, 05:17
See report for details.

Adultj
09-02-06, 05:18
Great girl, and she speaks english.

Adultj
09-02-06, 05:21
I have to marry this one. During the Monday night football game, she tells me lets wait for the game to finish before we go out. She bought me a beer, gave me a message while I watched the game and when it was over she changed into this.

Dodger Bulldog
09-02-06, 07:18
DODGER BULLDOG

At what time is the best to go to Birds Nest.????
I was there on a Saturday night, about 11 P.M.

DB

1Ball
10-23-06, 20:40
JC, hope she kept the boots on for ya during the session!

Jaimito Cartero
10-24-06, 02:02
JC, hope she kept the boots on for ya during the session!

Yes indeedy. Banged her with her boots on my shoulder. She's probably only 3 feet tall without them. :)

Jaimito Cartero
10-25-06, 03:31
22 years old, looked about that age. Nice body, with small tummy. Had some leche in her.

Adultj
10-27-06, 07:57
Met This Girl from the net. 22 years old and loved to fuck. I do not have her contact info. Lo Siento! You have to love El Salvador. I just hope there no gringo influx to tarnish "paradise"

Hunter1
02-06-07, 07:07
Claudia and Mary.
Picked up at alameda roosevelt. (Don't remember exactly where)

Adultj
03-22-07, 09:03
This was Gloria from the massage parlor on 89th and Paseo General. The address is in the yellow pages. $75 for 110 minutes including tip for photos. All positions and fub, bbbj, she requested daty, but she did not shower first so I could not oblige. She had a great personality. It was a gfe experience.

Fly Bob
03-24-07, 00:29
This was Gloria from the massage parlor on 89th and Paseo General. The address is in the yellow pages. $75 for 110 minutes including tip for photos. All positions and fub, bbbj, she requested daty, but she did not shower first so I could not oblige. She had a great personality. It was a gfe experience.

Adultj,

Is this the place with the number 1 in front? It is between Paseo Escalon and the World Trade Center.

You reported on a place with some pictures before that was down the hill from here some time ago. How many girls were here at the time? Thanks for your comments.

Adultj
03-24-07, 05:44
Fly Bob,

Your coordinants are correct. That is the place. They had 6 girls every time I've visited. The talent is decent. More girls at Kiss Fresh, but this place has showers. 10$ entry fee the first time you enter, then the next visits are free.

Fly Bob
03-25-07, 22:42
Adultj,

Some months ago you reported and posted a couple of pictures from a massage place. Was it the same place? Is the place you went to before still there?

Bob

Victor2006
03-30-07, 05:16
Great picks from the best girl from KF.

Wanako Tex
04-30-07, 06:37
I'll be in E.S. in August for 9 days. I'm new to this site and promise to post my pictures as soon as I come back. She looks delicious. Anyone know if Cesars club is still up and running?

Vamp
05-05-07, 02:15
Be careful at Cesars, its a bit dangerous lately. There are other places with better party time.

Wanako Tex
05-06-07, 02:30
Thanks Vamp, I used to go last year is it that bad, I mean I will not be your usual out of towner... I know to drees down to carry only the cash you'll need and to leave everything else in the car, including cell phone. Is it worst than that lately?

Wanako Tex
08-14-07, 07:21
Gentlemen there is a first time for every thing I know you will enjoy this cutie, you know where to find her. This was an all out 10/10 cute spinner CBJ DATY VERY I mean VERY GFE. If it were not that I was over seing my fiancee I would have given her the ring. Ha! She was well damn worth it. By the way Captn this was on Friday and yes she was the one you tugged on Tuesday, her friend that sat with you was cute, though drunk but certanly cute, The guy that shook your hand in the exit was me. Happy mongering fellow oh, and more pics to come I just had to do this befoe unpacking.

Wanako Tex
08-19-07, 03:47
Ok Guys,

I can't wait to be there next year! Any info or pix from the San Miguel area? By the way these are 2 of many rooms in KF I had Karla on Tuesday and I forgot that sweet little angel's name on Friday (previous pix). Too bad she would not allow me more than 1 pic, she said she knew it was going for the internet so she wanted only one. Well maybe next time will talk her into more.

Lorenzo
08-19-07, 08:10
wanako tex,

how did you get a camera into kf? when i was there they patted me down thoroughly, including my socks, and confirep001ed my camera. where did you have it hidden? inside your ass crack, or under the sole of your foot? please let me know, because i would love to get some chica pics at kf. thanks,

lorenzo

Wanako Tex
08-20-07, 06:13
wanako tex,

how did you get a camera into kf? when i was there they patted me down thoroughly, including my socks, and confirep001ed my camera. where did you have it hidden? inside your ass crack, or under the sole of your foot? please let me know, because i would love to get some chica pics at kf. thanks,

lorenzojust place it in your crotch area, when they pay you down and he's comming back up place your hands in your pocket as if your looking for money. it's always better if others follow you in, this makes them hurry up and miss the camera. then just go into the bathroom and move it to a pocket. quite simple although timing is everything.

Adultj
09-02-07, 23:43
I frequent this place when I am in San Salavdor. I have never been disappointed here. All the girls I've had have been a gfe.

I do not recall here name. She would not allow nude photos. She was inexperienced at the gfe in the beginning, but after about 15 minutes of coaching she made a 180 degree turn. Great attitude. BBBJ, FUB (hers), DFK, and CIM. El Salvador is great; let's enjoy it before..........

Happy Mongering

Dodger Bulldog
09-03-07, 02:26
I frequent this place when I am in San Salavdor. I have never been disappointed here. All the girls I've had have been a gfe. I would have never remembered the name of the place, but I recognize the walls from your photo. I was there 1 1/2 years ago and my experience was completely different.

I selected a tall, lean, beautiful chica who was so worthless and bossy once we got inside the room that I kicked her out and complained to the manager. Fortunately, he allowed me to pick a replacement, who proved to be servicable, although nothing special.

Based on my expereience I would not have returned.

But your post reminds us all of a truism in Latin America: things change over time. Managers come and go, new chicas are recruited, and as always, YMMV.

The cream of the crap today might become the cream of the crop tomorrow, and vice versa.

It never makes sense to write a place off for good based on limited experiences.

Thanks for your report!

DB

TJnightwalker
10-18-07, 00:06
I frequent this place when I am in San Salavdor. I have never been disappointed here. All the girls I've had have been a gfe.

I do not recall here name. She would not allow nude photos. She was inexperienced at the gfe in the beginning, but after about 15 minutes of coaching she made a 180 degree turn. Great attitude. BBBJ, FUB (hers), DFK, and CIM. El Salvador is great; let's enjoy it before..........

Happy Mongering
Whoah... she's great! I hope you squeezed that body to find the GFE in her...

Round the World
10-18-07, 13:15
Hey Wanako,
What is the name of that cute thing in the red/white striped dress?

And to continue the naming game, here's a couple more KF gals... let's see who can guess their names ...

Cpteasy
10-18-07, 18:25
The two from KF are Violeta and Crytal, and I believe the one in the red/white is Esmeralda. I'm going to try Esmeralda one of these days. The only report I have on her is positive.

Round the World
10-18-07, 19:50
Hey Captn
I meant to exclude you from the contest because I knew you would be able to spot them a mile away. For you a more appropriate advanced test would be Name that Nipple for example.

I wanted to see who else out there could play along...

But anyways, are Crystal and Violeta still at KF going strong?

RtW

Lorenzo
10-19-07, 04:04
I thought I had seen that photo before, and I was right. It's attached to post #1213 in the San Salvador thread. As far as I know, it's the only photo on this forum of the wondrous Violeta. My question is, how were you able to post the same photo twice on this forum? When I have tried to post a photo a second time, the forum wouldn't let me, saying that it had already been posted. You must have retitled it?

L

Ezinho
10-19-07, 04:18
I thought I had seen that photo before, and I was right. It's attached to post #1213 in the San Salvador thread. As far as I know, it's the only photo on this forum of the wondrous Violeta. My question is, how were you able to post the same photo twice on this forum? When I have tried to post a photo a second time, the forum wouldn't let me, saying that it had already been posted. You must have retitled it?

L
Lorenzo,

You are correct that the forum will not let you post the EXACT same photo again, but if you resize the image, then you can re-post it to the forum. In the case of Round the World's photo, if you compare the two pictures you'll notice that the one he posted here is slightly smaller than the one in the San Salvador thread; it looks like he cut off a small part of the bottom of the photo. So, it's considered a "different" photo, since the dimensions are different. All you need is a photo editing program (MS Office Picture Manager, for example).

Nice photos, btw. Looking forward to going to El Salvador early next year, just need to figure a way to sneak my camera in to the casas! Perhaps now is a good time to invest in one of those super-thin, wallet-sized digitals...

Lorenzo
10-19-07, 17:13
Thanks for the photo-editing tip. See post #73 below as to how to get a camera into the houses (I haven't tried it yet).

L

Wanako Tex
10-21-07, 05:55
Hey Wanako,

What is the name of that cute thing in the red/white striped dress?

And to continue the naming game, here's a couple more KF gals... let's see who can guess their names ...She told me her name was Camila, and Capt'n I most surely suggest her. She is the best pussy I've had in my14 years of mongering. If I ever win the mega millions I'd like to buy her. Let's see it was a BBBJ, DATY, DFK, Multiple position and very VERY GFE 45 minutes.

VipMedellin
11-01-07, 03:13
You must come to Medellin Colombia thats where the real goodlooking girls are.

Adultj
11-06-07, 07:36
VIP Medellin,

I agree with you, the Paisas are beautiful. I haven't been to Medellin since 2005. However, I do not feel the need to go there anymore. El Salvador has all I need. I just hope there is never an influx of knuckle heads to ruin a good thing. Less Talk more photos!

Lorenzo
02-06-08, 20:12
Here are a few photos of Violeta, formerly of Kiss Fresh, that should bring back fond memories to many San Salvador mongers. I took them when she visited me in my hotel room last week. I hesitated before posting them at first, but I decided to do so because you can't see her face and there are no other identifying marks, and because Violeta isn't her real name anyway. So in the unlikely event that one of her family members is viewing this forum, they will almost certainly be unable to identify her.

Those of you who remember Violeta as a blonde, which she was throughout nearly all her career at KF, may be surprised to see the dark hair. In fact, she changed the color just recently. But I assure you, it is really her!

L

Hacke Beck
02-07-08, 19:56
Hi Lorenza

Where Is She Working Now'

Lorenzo
02-07-08, 23:29
Hi Lorenza

Where Is She Working Now'
Other than occasional freelancing, she isn't. She plans to enter the US illegally in March and head to Santa Cruz, CA, where she has an uncle.

Hunter1
02-08-08, 21:53
Here are a few photos of Violeta, formerly of Kiss Fresh, that should bring back fond memories to many San Salvador mongers. I took them when she visited me in my hotel room last week. I hesitated before posting them at first, but I decided to do so because you can't see her face and there are no other identifying marks, and because Violeta isn't her real name anyway. So in the unlikely event that one of her family members is viewing this forum, they will almost certainly be unable to identify her.

Those of you who remember Violeta as a blonde, which she was throughout nearly all her career at KF, may be surprised to see the dark hair. In fact, she changed the color just recently. But I assure you, it is really her!

L

Lorenzo,

Thanks for posting those pics of Violeta.... it brings back good memories.
I tried to take a few pics of her last year when I met her (she was a blonde then) but she didn't let me and I didn't push the issue to much either.

Too bad she is leaving. I wish her uncle lived in AZ that way I could offer her some financial support over here :) hehehe

Messenger9140
04-28-08, 17:02
Here are some pics of a girl that is available for "take out" here in San Salvador.(see add in the classifieds section).

Cloudalex
04-29-08, 08:21
Hello!

Cover her face ok?

Szandor Lavey
05-01-08, 00:01
Hey messenger 9140,

That girl is built like a penthouse pet. Nice!

Riggo
05-01-08, 10:37
Hello!

Cover her face ok?

Why do you say that???

SamanFan
05-03-08, 00:50
Why do you say that???Because bad people in this forum can identify her and put in trouble. But I guess she doesn't care. I saw some pics of her

BTW I know that girl. I used to find her at 49s (formerly known as Ceasars).

She is a very friendly girl. Nice ass and good body. Cool actitude. But fake boobs make lose some points. :S

Uacrz21
05-22-08, 00:02
How do I contact her?

Here are some pics of a girl that is available for "take out" here in San Salvador.(see add in the classifieds section).

Alex Sanz17
06-16-09, 16:33
Guys, I went to el salvador and stayed there four months, I went to casa del sol, to kf, to some place named okoles, etc. And the only girls that I liked where from lips but they charge too much money for an hour. Some taxi driver gave me the number for a take out agency and the funny part is that I have met the manager guy previously in the decameron hotel! He has some really nice ladies and the most expensive girl was $150, for $60 an hour a had the pleasure to be with albi, nice young girl.

Ask for albi, Vanessa, Leslie, Sabrina.

Xxnegrito
09-30-09, 04:25
Thanks for the info, am Salvadorean but have been living in the US and I've done my mongering in TJ, is the first time am goin back home to sample the locals, and this helps to get me started.

Guys, I went to el salvador and stayed there four months, I went to casa del sol, to kf, to some place named okoles, etc. And the only girls that I liked where from lips but they charge too much money for an hour. Some taxi driver gave me the number for a take out agency and the funny part is that I have met the manager guy previously in the decameron hotel! He has some really nice ladies and the most expensive girl was $150, for $60 an hour a had the pleasure to be with albi, nice young girl.

Ask for albi, Vanessa, Leslie, Sabrina.

Riggo
09-30-09, 22:52

Ask for albi, Vanessa, Leslie, Sabrina.Sounds expensive to me for El Salvador.

Cami Sweet Baby
01-31-10, 17:35
Help please for upload my picures.

Cloudalex
02-02-10, 00:55
Help please for upload my picures.

Are you a local girl?, I can help you to upload your pics here.

Regards

Bundanko
09-21-10, 13:38
Here are some pics of a girl that is available for "take out" here in San Salvador.(see add in the classifieds section).Wow great boobs.

Are they original?

Cloudalex
10-01-10, 18:59
Wow great boobs.

Are they original?

nope, silicone ones. Now she´s retired because she lost them due a bad surgery.

SamanFan
10-04-10, 09:18
nope, silicone ones. Now she´s retired because she lost them due a bad surgery.And she is married with a fine and noble john.

I don't think she lost their boobs due a bad surgery. She was living with her fiance two years ago.

Great girl.

Cloudalex
10-08-10, 19:35
And she is married with a fine and noble john.

I don't think she lost their boobs due a bad surgery. She was living with her fiance two years ago.

Great girl.

Yep she lost them. Changed silicon boobies in Guatemala before Semana santa in 2009. Returned to El Salvador and a few weeks later she got a infection, maybe a sepsis. Lost the new boobs and maybe the nipples.

fine and noble john appeared after that to save the day and of course, to pay her debts.

You can visit her if you dont believe me. Now she is flat like a table.

Vamp
10-17-10, 03:33
I saw this girl on BLVD de los Heroes last week, I drove there every night and saw her, but I was going to my favorite bar behind Hotel Camino Real. After I left the bar (every night) I drove back to the Blvd and she was not there (maybe busy or gone for the day). Finally on Tuesday night I stoped there and talk to there, she is cute, was wearing a mini skirt but you oculd notice she is not just bones, have a nice figure, flat stomach, small titis, just how I like them. Took her to my hotel and have some fun. I will post pics as soon as I reduce their size because I can upload them (files too big)

Vamp
10-17-10, 03:42
Here is one pic.

Vamp
10-17-10, 04:13
I forgot to mention, her name is Karen and she is 21 years old. (I am still trying to upload pics)

Riggo
10-17-10, 14:28
Vamp, very nice!!

BionicMan
10-17-10, 16:42
I forgot to mention, her name is Karen and she is 21 years old. (I am still trying to upload pics)great
only a side comment: can you rotate pictures before saving and uploading here?

Vamp
10-17-10, 18:02
I will fixed them better next time, I still have a couple more, but I was waiting to see how they look and then post the other ones.

Thank for your comments

Vamp
10-17-10, 18:58
I am learning, OK!!! jejeje. I fix this 2 pics, hope you enjoy them. Its the same girl.

Vamp
10-17-10, 19:02
Here are the pics.

A158
11-05-10, 18:00
A sweet heart who will keep you happy during your visit to SS

Riggo
11-06-10, 21:10
A sweet heart who will keep you happy during your visit to SS

She works at Lips?

A158
11-07-10, 16:57
She works at Lips?

:-) Yes There is also a tall bleach blond with a very pretty face that works there. She has a dynamite ass. Check her out as she can be had outside Lips as most do. She is a fantastic fuck.

Cheers

A158

Furysys
11-08-10, 23:29
will be spending 3 days in SS mid december before going on to MDE. I will
of course visit my favourite KF, and curious how it compares to Lips. My impression is Lips is a night strip club where the girls can be had on premises, whereas KF is strictly daytime. Anyone please throw in comments

A158
11-09-10, 00:05
will be spending 3 days in SS mid December before going on to MDE. I will of course visit my favourite KF, and curious how it compares to Lips. My impression is Lips is a night strip club where the girls can be had on premises, whereas KF is strictly daytime. Anyone please throw in commentsFurysys

Lips is strictly a strip club. I have not seen, or know of FS action on the club premises however, most if not all of the working girls can be had outside the club (That I can confirm) be prepared to dish out anything between $60-$100 for a Lips girl. What I have noticed, the hottest K. F girl is a 7 compared to the hottest Lips girl (that is my opinion, take it for what ever it's worth). On the other hand, KF is a daytime establishment (open until around 8 as it is located in a residential area) and anything there can go on the premises. Hope this clarifies things for you

Cheers

A158

Furysys
11-09-10, 03:54
A158, thanks, yes it does tell me something. Certainly worth the look, I assume that price is for an hour. I'll have a couple of days in SS, so will want to check it out. Kinda thought Lips would have the better babes, but ya can't beat KF for daytime activity, that place is different

A158
11-09-10, 12:39
A158, thanks, yes it does tell me something. Certainly worth the look, I assume that price is for an hour. I'll have a couple of days in SS, so will want to check it out. Kinda thought Lips would have the better babes, but ya can't beat KF for daytime activity, that place is differentFurysys

That is for the hour. Happy mongering

Cheers

A158

Raul11
11-09-10, 18:14
Agree. Better girls (although some of them arrogant) at lips. Girls can be had outside, however, make the deal inside and tell her to wait outside. Some girls will so hourly service, some of them full nights.

Talking about lips. Anyone knows where to find pics of the girls? On their homepage there are still no pictures (under contruction.).

Enjoy. Either way. In kf or lips.

logain74
11-11-10, 17:40
I saw this girl on BLVD de los Heroes last week, I drove there every night and saw her, but I was going to my favorite bar behind Hotel Camino Real. After I left the bar (every night) I drove back to the Blvd and she was not there (maybe busy or gone for the day). Finally on Tuesday night I stoped there and talk to there, she is cute, was wearing a mini skirt but you oculd notice she is not just bones, have a nice figure, flat stomach, small titis, just how I like them. Took her to my hotel and have some fun. I will post pics as soon as I reduce their size because I can upload them (files too big)Vamp, what is the name of this bar and is it a regular bar or a strip bar?

Do working chicas frequent this place?

Vamp
11-11-10, 18:21
She told me she used to work at Banana's, next to Lips. She is not working at bars now, dont know the reason.

Furysys
11-12-10, 22:18
I always love how some putas working in strip clubs and 'ho houses can have an attitude! They think they are so special, then they have to work in a place where they get banged by 100 different guys a week? There is such a supply, that if any of them give me attitude, there is plenty more, and they all need the dinero

Riggo
11-13-10, 22:52
Furysys

Lips is strictly a strip club. I have not seen, or know of FS action on the club premises however, most if not all of the working girls can be had outside the club (That I can confirm) be prepared to dish out anything between $60-$100 for a Lips girl. What I have noticed, the hottest K. F girl is a 7 compared to the hottest Lips girl (that is my opinion, take it for what ever it's worth). On the other hand, KF is a daytime establishment (open until around 8 as it is located in a residential area) and anything there can go on the premises. Hope this clarifies things for you

Cheers

A158

I met the gringo owner and his Salvadoran wife right after they bought Lips. He took pride in the fact that he did not allow FS action in the Club. He has brought the club a long way from when he first bought it.

Vamp
12-17-10, 07:29
I got these pics of Karen last November. Sweet petite girl. I Love petite girls and this one is one of my fav at the moment. I visit Zou and got a girl like her, just a little bit more busty, but the service was not as good as the one provided by this girl. Don't get me wrong, the girl at Zou was very pleasant.

A158
12-18-10, 00:00
I got these pics of Karen last November. Sweet petite girl. I Love petite girls and this one is one of my fav at the moment. I visit Zou and got a girl like her, just a little bit more busty, but the service was not as good as the one provided by this girl. Don't get me wrong, the girl at Zou was very pleasant.Hey Vamp if you like spinners, go to KF and session with Cathy. She is sweet and provides excellent service including Greek at no extra cost. I'm there now. Ask for Joshoa. He is the manager and the guy with dark short hair and suit.

Cheers.

A158

Vamp
12-18-10, 01:51
Next time I will go there. I will probably visit ESA again in January.