PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
08-19-03, 03:30
Please Select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Greybeard
12-31-03, 18:17
Natallia, the lovely lady in the photograph was encountered in San Salvador approximately six months ago. Unconfirmed reports indicate that she has moved on to Guatemala. If anyone sights her in Guatemala, PM me.

Dick for Brains
12-31-03, 19:23
Greybeard,

Natalia is stunningly beautiful. I'm bookin a flight to wherever she is spotted!

Greybeard
01-01-04, 19:23
Dick for Brains

Check El Salvador photo gallery for other photographs of her. She is quite photogenic and a very congenial gal.

Johan007
09-09-04, 16:40
Hola Greybeard,

I am realy digging natalias nipples....!!!!

Woweeee they sure look very "lickable"...:-)

Love to see such long nipples. The rest of her is IMHO sure an 8.5...!
How was her price/performance ratio???

Keep em coming.

Johan

Dodger Bulldog
11-25-05, 03:44
My little Pocohontas from Caprichos. She is now back in Nicaragua.

Dodger Bulldog
11-25-05, 03:47
Esmeralda from Venus.

Noguera
11-29-05, 03:34
This isn't the best photo of this really cute little spinner named Yani. I took this a couple of months ago and then saw her again last week. She has last another 10 pounds and darkened her hair. I think she is really a knock-out now. They call her "Yani la Colombiana" but I really don't think she is from Colombia. She is a lot of fun and really pretty damn good in bed. I would highly recommend her. If anyone takes her out, please get back to me as I would love to hear about it.

Leo Linger
12-09-05, 22:55
This is the diamond in the rough that I found at a cheap MP I found in the paper. 100Q for a very enthusiastic half hour plus a 30Q propina since she was so agreeable about the picture taking.

Fantasy
05-21-07, 16:59
This is not a good sign, more than a year since there was a girl good enough to make the photo gallery. shit, I certainly hope this changes Tommorow night when I land.

Tubular
04-10-08, 03:09
Hi there,

Here are some pix from my recent adventures in Guatemala City and Xela. Some of them are in Guatemala City with a pregnant friend of mine who has left the biz. I got to savor her when she was 7 months pregnant! Yowza!

The other pix are with an SP from an agency in Xela. If you see my report from April 8, 2008, you'll see that I had a pretty good experience but was ripped off by the agency who picked her up 30 minutes early. You can get the contact info in the report, but not sure if I'd recommend them. Still, the pix show that there was some very hot fucking nonetheless!

Finally, hope you enjoy them despite the quality. They come from a Web cam.

Albert Punter
03-23-09, 22:34
report in Guatemala thread

Albert Punter
03-23-09, 22:42
more about same super-cutie

Pete6
03-24-09, 00:45
more about same super-cutieI am so envious. I spent some five years in Guatemala. Can't remember having seen anyone as sexy!

Vamp
03-24-09, 08:00
There are lots of sexy girls at LeClub. Its better if you get the "to go" menu. at the place you used to pay 500Q but it was better to pay the 1500Q to take them to your room for the whole night.

Dodger Bulldog
04-03-09, 11:03
I am so envious. I spent some five years in Guatemala. Can't remember having seen anyone as sexy!You must not have viewed these photos dated 12/28: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=829631&postcount=538 or these poorer quality cell phone photos from the previous year: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=603427&postcount=321

Not only did I post her photos first, but I was kind enough to share the contact information with Albert Punter so that he could meet her, which he did not choose to acknowledge.

It makes me regret my kindness, as he chose to disclose her work location. This despite the fact that I hade made it clear that was to remain private. She did not want it to be public at this time (she had not told me that back in '07).

Oh, well, many mongers will do whatever the hell they wish.

BTW, I found her service io be perfectly aggreeable. I would and did repeat with her. The fact that Mr. Punter does not feel the service he received measured up is likely a simple case of YMMV.

DB

Albert Punter
04-04-09, 04:44
Dodger Bulldog,

I would like to publicly apology for:
a) not mentioning that you gave me her contact info, but I was led to believe this was your desire
b) mentioning her current workplace, but this is an info she freely told me and I didn't know it was a secret
c) having said I won't repeat despite she is the most beautiful girl I ever met in Central America, but maybe chemistry between us didn't work well (YMMV is quite appropriate in this case). However, don't forget I posted "it was a recommendable experience".

Thanks for sharing this jewel with all of us.

You must not have viewed these photos dated 12/28: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=829631&postcount=538 or these poorer quality cell phone photos from the previous year: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=603427&postcount=321

Not only did I post her photos first, but I was kind enough to share the contact information with Albert Punter so that he could meet her, which he did not choose to acknowledge.

It makes me regret my kindness, as he chose to disclose her work location. This despite the fact that I hade made it clear that was to remain private. She did not want it to be public at this time (she had not told me that back in '07).

Oh, well, many mongers will do whatever the hell they wish.

BTW, I found her service io be perfectly aggreeable. I would and did repeat with her. The fact that Mr. Punter does not feel the service he received measured up is likely a simple case of YMMV.

DB

Dodger Bulldog
04-04-09, 06:10
AP,

Apology accepted.

I apologize that perhaps I was overly sensitive, since over the years she has evolved into a dinner date, a friend, and remains an email penpal.

Certainly you have no need to apologize for point "C." In fact, it is good that you reported your experience as you saw fit. I just wanted the others to know that mine differed, at least in my perception, so it is valuable for the members to hear both sides.

Good luck to you.

DB
Dodger Bulldog,

I would like to publicly apology for:
a) not mentioning that you gave me her contact info, but I was led to believe this was your desire
b) mentioning her current workplace, but this is an info she freely told me and I didn't know it was a secret
c) having said I won't repeat despite she is the most beautiful girl I ever met in Central America, but maybe chemistry between us didn't work well (YMMV is quite appropriate in this case). However, don't forget I posted "it was a recommendable experience".

Thanks for sharing this jewel with all of us.

Fantasy
04-10-09, 07:18
i thought you went East! Looks like i am headed for angeles city at the end of 09.

Dodger Bulldog
04-23-09, 15:58
i thought you went East! Looks like i am headed for angeles city at the end of 09.Yes, my day is your night. I went back to Guate over Thanksgiving to kiss the chicas goodbye.

Keep me informed on your dates and I will see if I can make it then. Maybe you can bring me some microwave popcorn. I'll swap you a bottle of Seal Penis Wine for it. Guaranteed to increase your libido.

I hope to have a little experience over on the island by then.

DB

Hennessy2005
07-16-10, 20:48
Hi Folks,

Spend 5 days in Guate, and had the luck of beforehand meeting a nice lady through the web, whom also toured me a bit around the city and outskirts. Single lady, 33 and a stunning petit body, but with perfect breasts (no fake). Hopefully back soon in November, loved it!

Other lady is from a nice place and I do not remember the name anymore. Was looking for a casa, which I found an add in the local paper, however when driving to it, we were passing not the best neighbourhoods of the city, so I asked the cabdriver if he knew another (better) place, closer to my hotel, which he (of course) did and so we went straight to this place. Spend 50$ one hour, servicio completo. Was the only one there in the morning (Friday) and could choose from 7 ladies, some of them looked (too) young, settled for the 'older' mystic lady, which was excellent.

Stiffmeister
07-20-10, 22:11
Hey Mrtulio2,

How are you meeting Guatemalan women online before your trip? I'm going down in about 3 weeks, I've heard this discussed before, would very much like to know. Thanks! Hot pics, by the way!

TheStrongest
08-22-11, 18:49
Putilla from Antigua. GFE, BBBJ, Raw.

Hacke Beck
01-09-12, 23:18
Putilla from Antigua. GFE, BBBJ, Raw.Where can I find that place in Antigua, whats the name_?

TheStrongest
01-23-12, 19:21
Where can I find that place in Antigua, whats the name_?I met this chica at a local bar in Antigua on my last trip to Guatemala. She told me her name was Ximena but everybody called her Ale. The story she fed me was that she's a 24 year old mother who was recently widowed and struggling to make ends meet. I went out with her a few times for beers, dancing, whatever. We never had a strict P4P interaction but she did treat me very well, GFE, BBBJ, Raw, etc but if I wasn't spending my Quetzales on her, nothing doing.

As long as the drinks are coming, she's happy, and shows her appreciation. After a few litros of Gallo she inevitably asks for a couple rails of coca, which runs about $10 US, but at the end of the night she makes it worth your while.

It's a spot called Sierra Verde. It's around one or two blocks from the church San Francisco EL grande (where Hermano Pedro is buried) on the road that the chicken buses take out of town to Guatemala. It's around the corner from Cafe No Se. They have the cheapest beer in town and a couple of super cute sisters run the place.