PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
08-19-03, 03:30
Please Select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Corndog
08-20-03, 17:46
La Ceiba Crib woman

Corndog
08-20-03, 17:47
This woman was a freak. She was on top yelling out...cock..cock..****..fuck..fuck.

Corndog
08-20-03, 17:48
Olga. Not the brightest bulb on the tree but man she really could "work it".

Corndog
08-20-03, 17:50
Watch out for this woman she will rob you blind, other wise she is good in the sack. Afterwards she went into my bathroom and took eveything and I mean everything.

Corndog
08-20-03, 17:53
I was really drunk and my first choice shut me down and this one hit on me. She wasnt that bad. When I got the pic back I had to think what was I thinking of at the moment. All the local said they would wear two condoms before doing her.

Michael1967
08-24-03, 19:23
Originally posted by corndog
Watch out for this woman she will rob you blind, other wise she is good in the sack. Afterwards she went into my bathroom and took eveything and I mean everything.

Other bad news for you. I've known about her for a couple of years she's supposed to be HIV+. That was common knowledge the last time I was there (October). I met up with her many times but stayed away because of that.

Corndog
08-26-03, 14:56
Originally posted by michael1967
Other bad news for you. I've known about her for a couple of years she's supposed to be HIV+. That was common knowledge the last time I was there (October). I met up with her many times but stayed away because of that. I did her a few years ago. She had this huge pocket book. She went into my bathroom and took EVERYTHING. It was quite the shocker when I woke the next day. Then I find out its common knowledge she is a theif. A lot of bars wont let her in. She has a incredible body and doesnt mind have vid or pics taken of her. She didnt ask me to wear a condom but I did.

My buddy Gene was married to her. One day he had to go to SPS and gave her money to stay at her moms. He came home early and found soneone had stolen $500 out of his closet. So he changed his locks. The next morn he heard a jingling at his door and when he opened it, its was her with two guys with a pick up truck.

I have been tested for AIDS (neg). I am not so sure about the testing down there. They dont do western blot.

Michael1967
08-29-03, 02:53
I don't know if we should be discussing this in the picture section, but I'm sure we'll be told if we're out of line.

Her name is Erica. Last time I saw her I didn't recognize her at first. She walked by me outside of the Partenon (hotel). She was wearing the skimpiest outfit and I was amazed. She saw me with my mouth hanging open and said Hi to me and kept walking.

About an hour later, the security guard came up to me and said that there is a woman that wanted to meet me. I thought "cool, I can just sit at the pool and the women will come to me". She comes walking up and starts talking to me...to me, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and when I heard it, I knew exactly who she was. I chatted nicely with her for about 15 minutes and then left, they tossed her out the minute I walked away.

Later when I returned, Caesar and everyone at the pool made fun of me.

Corndog
08-29-03, 14:50
Originally posted by Michael1967
IHer name is Erica. Last time I saw her I didn't recognize her at first. She walked by me outside of the Partenon (hotel).

She comes walking up and starts talking to me...to me, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and when I heard it, I knew exactly who she was. Erica or Jennifer? That sounds like Jen. Tiny girl and a looker, but wow what a voice. Says "hey baby" all the time. I have a really nice (non nude) pic of her.

Maybe this weekend I will digitize more photos.

I hate the Parheon, bunch of crooks. They tried to shake me down to have two girls to come to my room. At Easter they quoted me a really high rate and wanted me to pay it even after Easter was over.

JimmyDR
09-04-03, 15:40
K11 Collection #1

JimmyDR
09-04-03, 15:40
K11 Collection #2

JimmyDR
09-04-03, 15:41
K11 Collection #3

JimmyDR
09-04-03, 15:43
K11 Collection #4

JimmyDR
09-04-03, 15:43
K11 Collection #5

JimmyDR
09-04-03, 15:45
K11 Collection #6

The One
09-15-03, 17:22
Excellent in bed

The One
09-15-03, 17:38
I meet this girl 20 year old girl walking. I give her about a 8 in bed because she was truly trying to give the GFE, but I'm really not looking for it.

The One
09-15-03, 17:40
I meet this 20 year old girl walking. I give her about a 8 in bed because she was truly trying to give the GFE, but I'm really not looking for it.

The One
09-15-03, 19:06
the sex was ok

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:04
This is Olga. Not the brighest bulb on the tree but between the sheet she has it going on.

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:06
This is the world famous Jennifer. I can almost hear her say "hey baby".

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:07
A lot of Caymans hang out in this bar (La Ceiba). A lot of hooker hang around here.

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:12
Everyone calls her baby becasue she is young looking. I think she is 18-19 years old.

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:12
Never did any of these. I do know that they are hookers

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:14
Here is my bud Al with two hookers. The girl on the left is a lesbian but is a hooker. She wont go down you you. One time she sat on my face and almost smothered me.

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:15
This one althought she was that great in bed. She wore really lacy underwear and I have to admit she is cute. Wouldnt let me take a pic of her nude.

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:17
This chick, avoid her at all cost. She has been taking drugs for a while and I think she has brain damage from sniffing glue.

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:18
Never did her. She is a little chunkie but cute.

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:19
Check out the tits on this one. I was so drunk when I did her, I couldn't cum. Maybe I was drunk or maybe it was that her pussy was loose.

Corndog
10-07-03, 18:26
This chick was a freak. Loves to give BBBJ. She saw my camera and insisted that I take a picture of her.

The One
10-08-03, 14:26
She tries to please, but I just couldn't get off with her.

The One
10-08-03, 23:46
This girls hangs out by the gas station near the Holiday Inn. She tries her hardest to please.

The One
10-08-03, 23:47
Pic. 2

The One
10-08-03, 23:48
Nice girl

The One
10-08-03, 23:54
She was new to the business, so I got her for 100LPs. I somehow screwed the picture up trying to format it.

The One
10-08-03, 23:59
Not a picture of a girl, so skip this one if you only want pic. of girls

I usually take a few of these with me to be on the safe side. They're extremely easy to use(small saliva sample 99% accurate). I also use Medmira products.

The One
10-09-03, 00:02
This girl is really tight; she really couldn't handle what I had for her even after I used the K-y.

The One
10-09-03, 00:04
She had on a little bit to much make-up for me, but I did her anyway.

A Toda Maquina
10-12-03, 05:25
Great pics everyone, Hey corndog if we ever meet up I'll buy you a beer .
Chango

Jaimito Cartero
10-12-03, 09:11
The One - What do those HIV kits cost?

I prefer bigger pics, or cropped a bit more. Hard to see if the girl is worthwhile or not. :)

WhiteLight
12-16-03, 20:42
This is the 19 yo from SPS with lactating teats and wouldn't let me suck em. Nice eye candy but not so good sex.

WhiteLight
12-16-03, 20:43
Close up of 19 yo.

WhiteLight
12-16-03, 20:54
SPS Karla from Peru watch your stuff, she's a theft if you let her.

WhiteLight
03-14-04, 04:22
From the barios of SPS.

WhiteLight
03-14-04, 04:24
Another from the barios SPS.

WhiteLight
03-14-04, 04:26
Off the streets of SPS.

Organicgrowth
03-14-04, 10:01
Whitelight,

Those lips were made for BBBJ (st.girl.jpg). Did she oblige?

Regards, Havanaman

WhiteLight
03-15-04, 20:59
Too young, not good in the sack. Good eye candy though, from the Barios.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

WhiteLight
03-15-04, 21:03
Another of the best looking of all of them but worst for sex.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

WhiteLight
03-15-04, 21:07
This one a power packed 48" tall! A spinner?

WhiteLight
03-15-04, 21:10
I was so excited about this shot the camera cord got in the way.

The One
06-23-04, 15:14
This might be the Wendy Beemer was talking about in the SPS section.

The One
06-23-04, 15:17
She's half Asian and a real GFE.

Beemer Z
07-15-04, 23:01
The one, the pic is definately Wendy. Muy bueno, verdad? She is my favorite. She gave me her phone number and I call her each time I am in town. She's pretty wild and willing to go the mile.

The One
08-30-04, 07:16
SW okay in bed

The One
08-30-04, 07:19
sw

The One
08-30-04, 07:21
sw this girl had an awesome body, but those shots converted to a JNP file.

The One
08-30-04, 07:26
sw

The One
08-30-04, 07:30
sw1

The One
08-30-04, 07:36
club

The One
08-30-04, 07:37

The One
08-30-04, 07:38
sw

The One
08-30-04, 07:41
sw

The One
08-30-04, 07:57
guys this is the last one, for now. I have a lot of really good ones but somehow when I tried to compress the files they all turned to a format called JNP which isn't valid.

This is an old shot of Wendy

Johan007
08-30-04, 12:17
Hi the One,

very nice and tasty pics!!! Indeed sir....a feast for the eyes.
How was the price/performance ratio from those women??

The last pic you posted looked more like a slavic girl to me. Very blond (but maybe it was painted..)...with blue eyes..and typicaly slavic (Russian,Ukrainian,Czech or Polish) facial features.

Also her skincolor is very white. Not that I disliked her...far from it. She looks very pretty;but like i said NOT typicaly latina/garifuna.

Are you sure she is a Hondurena?? Maybe her parents were immigrants from Czech republic?? I read on some website that in Honduras had some immigrants from Czechoslowakia before the WW2.

regards,

Johan

Simone01
08-31-04, 00:00
Look at the eyes of the fake blond grils. I do not know from where she comes but she has typical mestizas eyes. They are eyes of mestiza (mixed indian person) not of a slavic girl.

Chao

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Matt1982
09-03-04, 14:16
Johan,

It looks to me like the girl has contact lenses in her eyes and her hair is dyed (you can see the brown coming at the roots).

Kosmos
09-08-04, 06:46
She is not a Slavic girl. She might have some Spanish blood though.

Johan007
09-09-04, 16:57
Ok Guys,

you convinced me...I need NEW glasses...LOL

Or maybe lay off the Heini's before writing postings here??

Still she looks nice to me. I would fuck her in no time...pronto:-)

Damn...I am horny.

Johan

Cpteasy
09-09-04, 17:19
The One: Truly interesting photos but I have the same questions as other...where, how much, for what?

Johan007
09-30-04, 14:54
Guys,

I checked out some websites about the socalled Mail order brides. From what I saw was that most Hondurenas do have very NICE LARGE RACKS!!!!!!!:-)

They dress more conservative then your average DR,Cubana or Brasilian girl;-)

Johan

WhiteLight
05-09-05, 18:51
I thought this was a photo gallery!

Please post some photos and keep the words to the specific city.

These my submittals for this month.

Girl from San Pedro.

Enjoy

Ojalvar
05-10-05, 05:25
Hey Whitelight,

Please tell me where to find that hot girl!

WhiteLight
07-28-05, 19:36
I found that hot girl from a taxi driver Omar, his # in SAP is 9874945, he speak english pretty good and has found several winners. This girl is one of them.

Ask him to find you a girl of your specifications.

Good luck, enjoy.

Beemer Z
02-24-06, 09:44
i spent four days in sps in early feb. got in on a thurs and left on sunday. i spent a lot of time at the centro, looking at the chicas for about three hours on fri and another three on sat. walking around the streets, many of the women will make eye contact and smile - could be that they are just friendly or they are working. in any event, they are somewhat shy and they don't approach you. saw quite a few throwaways between the municipal building and the ice cream shop - just nasty.

i decided to consult the isg and found posts on omar. i called and we talked for a while. i was staying at the holiday inn and he suggested that we meet to discuss my preferences. he came by and picked me up and we just drove around for about a half hour. he is a nice guy and willing to help you out. i told him that i wanted a thin young girl and he immediately gave me some ideas of who he knew. he asked for two hours and said that he will call me. just as promised, he called in two hours. he said that he had two girls in his taxi and he wanted me to see them. he was at the hotel in ten minutes. i walked up to the taxi on the street and peered into the car. he had a two very nice looking girls - one in black mini dress and very pretty but too thick for me and one in the back seat in a red mini skirt and short top. this one was very much what i wanted. omar brought the thick girl back home and i went to dinner with the other (tania). long story short, we had a great time at dinner - she helped with my spanish. we went to the hotel afterwards. i did not prepare too well - she wanted mucho cervesas pero there were none to be had in short notice. anyway she got playful and like to tease me by lifting her skirt and showing me her g-string panties. we got right down to business. light kissing, nice 34c tetas and clean shaved p. she did bbbj and nut sucking that drove me crazy. she grabbed the condom and very sensually put it on the j-man. she then got on top and teased it inside of her. as she moved down on me, she squeezed her p-muscles and the thrill was too much. she was very tight and had great moves. needless to say within ten minutes i was history. she likes to take charge and i prefer to be the movie director. all this for the equivalent of 60usd. i know, this is pricey for sps but she was worth it. i visit sps monthly. i will be looking this babe up every time. i have one thing to say - omar da man! treat him well and he will be good to you.

be safe.

Ford
02-26-06, 14:56
i spent four days in sps in early feb. got in on a thurs and left on sunday. i spent a lot of time at the centro, looking at the chicas for about three hours on fri and another three on sat. walking around the streets, many of the women will make eye contact and smile - could be that they are just friendly or they are working. in any event, they are somewhat shy and they don't approach you. saw quite a few throwaways between the municipal building and the ice cream shop - just nasty.

i decided to consult the isg and found posts on omar. i called and we talked for a while. i was staying at the holiday inn and he suggested that we meet to discuss my preferences. he came by and picked me up and we just drove around for about a half hour. he is a nice guy and willing to help you out. i told him that i wanted a thin young girl and he immediately gave me some ideas of who he knew. he asked for two hours and said that he will call me. just as promised, he called in two hours. he said that he had two girls in his taxi and he wanted me to see them. he was at the hotel in ten minutes. i walked up to the taxi on the street and peered into the car. he had a two very nice looking girls - one in black mini dress and very pretty but too thick for me and one in the back seat in a red mini skirt and short top. this one was very much what i wanted. omar brought the thick girl back home and i went to dinner with the other (tania). long story short, we had a great time at dinner - she helped with my spanish. we went to the hotel afterwards. i did not prepare too well - she wanted mucho cervesas pero there were none to be had in short notice. anyway she got playful and like to tease me by lifting her skirt and showing me her g-string panties. we got right down to business. light kissing, nice 34c tetas and clean shaved p. she did bbbj and nut sucking that drove me crazy. she grabbed the condom and very sensually put it on the j-man. she then got on top and teased it inside of her. as she moved down on me, she squeezed her p-muscles and the thrill was too much. she was very tight and had great moves. needless to say within ten minutes i was history. she likes to take charge and i prefer to be the movie director. all this for the equivalent of 60usd. i know, this is pricey for sps but she was worth it. i visit sps monthly. i will be looking this babe up every time. i have one thing to say - omar da man! treat him well and he will be good to you.

be safe.

hi beemer z,

i'm glad you seemed to have a nice time in sap! its raw, and somewhat wild but honduran chicas can be very gfe. i've been to sap twice 2x. :)

my question has to do with the holiday inn, you say that you stayed there.
what kind of rig-a-ma-roll did you have to go thru to get girls up to your room? did they charge you a guest fee, or put extra $$ on your bill when you left?

on my two trips i stayed down primero calle at the hotel gran sula, not bad, but hit or miss guest friendly.

i'd be interested to know your recent experiences,

cheers..............

Beemer Z
03-12-06, 01:54
Ford,

I was getting a lot of noise from the taxi driver that the girl would not be able to come to the room. He wanted to bring me to Sauza - i think because he would be paid for his time while I played. At the hotel, he makes nothing, however, I was prepared to reward his efforts with a Jackson. We arranged to go to Sauza after dinner at Fogoncito and Omar was to bring us but when we called him, he was busy driving a customer somewhere outside of town. I wanted the quickest and most direct route into this fine little chica's moisture muscle so I just told Tania that we were going to the hotel. When we walked inside the hotel, we got the "look" from the concierge but I looked him straight in the eye and kept walking (gringo intimidation, maybe?). I am not sure that this woudl work for everyone, but it did for me. I'm interested in hearing other accounts boys so do some typing. By the way, going to be back in SPS the week of Mar 20. Going to have some fun for sure.

Ocean Traveler
08-25-06, 20:20
We met this young lady about a month ago in La Ceiba. More is in the La Ceiba thread.

Ocean Traveler
08-25-06, 20:23
Here are the rest of the photos.

Cuba Tourist
08-26-06, 04:27
Wow! She looks great.

Corndog
09-16-06, 21:46
I was walking along the railroad tracks and she was just sitting there and I snapped the first shot.

After looking at it later I thought damn I want a peice of that.

She was ok nothing special but I did her on two days.

She didnt mind having her pic taken.

Corndog
09-16-06, 21:49
This woman loved the camera.

I never got the chance to do her.

Her price was a firm 500 and she was very popular

Corndog
09-16-06, 21:54
One night I was going to break down and do Alexandia and before I could find her I ran into Ester.

Ester went into great detail about her oral talents.

I have to admit she was right and gave a incredible BBBJCIM

I have her email and she said next time I am town she will set up a 3some.

Damn I have a woodie now thinking of it.

Corndog
09-16-06, 21:59
Now Stan said this woman is incredible.

When I got her to the hotel she just lied there. After banging for a while she got up and went to the bath room and got dressed.

I didnt get to finish.

Corndog
09-16-06, 22:01
This is the dead fishes sister. She was quiet and really didnt say any thing.

She was pretty good in bed but would only let me take one pic

Corndog
09-16-06, 22:02
This is the one where the cops made me empty my pockets and talked to her out back for a while.

Never did her

Corndog
09-16-06, 22:04
She was pretty good and gave a decent bj and let me bang her as long as I wanted.

Corndog
09-16-06, 22:07
She used to walk up and down in front of gordos.

There is meat on those bones and she is very top heavy

never did her. Thought I would be doing her and she would close her thighs and BONG my nuts would bounce off the walls.

Cork Sucker
09-20-06, 18:31
One night I was going to break down and do Alexandia and before I could find her I ran into Ester.

Ester went into great detail about her oral talents.

I have to admit she was right and gave a incredible BBBJCIM

I have her email and she said next time I am town she will set up a 3some.

Damn I have a woodie now thinking of it.

ugliest ones try the hardest, I guess, lol

Lorenzo
09-21-06, 08:07
Here are 3 clothed photos of Faviola, who came to my hotel room in Tegucigalpa last March when I was in Honduras. I reported on her at the time. Totally nude hand job, got me off twice, let me suck her tits and eat her pussy, but no FS, no BJ, not even any kissing. Oh well, that's Honduras.

Corndog
09-22-06, 02:28
Of the dead fish who just lied there and after 15 minutes of banging and still not busting a nut, she get up and gets dressed

OR

Ester who said (and did) I will suck your dick for a long time and really hard until you explode in my mouth.

Not a hard choice there.

Generous Gent
09-22-06, 13:35
Ester who said (and did) I will suck your dick for a long time and really hard until you explode in my mouth.Not a hard choice there.What choice? There's plenty pussy in Ceiba, but - an extended, incredibly awesome blowjob is something you don't find every day in this country. Esther really enjoys sucking dick, and you're absolutely correct; she describes in detail exactly what she will do, giving a blow by blow account of her talent. With those lips against your ear breathing those words into the big head. The little head cannot resist!

Travel Dude II
04-01-07, 20:21
She was pretty good and gave a decent bj and let me bang her as long as I wanted.She looks just like a girl I met on a "rip off" romance tour in San Pedro Sula.

There she was looking for marriage.

Ocean Traveler
05-04-07, 19:56
Hey Corndog,

I also did her my first night in Cieba. I headed back to the bar afterwards and beat her there. She was quite suprised when she saw me.

Seeker32
06-28-07, 16:49
Pics from Comayagua

WhiteLight
07-09-07, 20:20
Where did you meet the cutie in the photo section of Honduras? La Ceiba or another place.?
Thanks

Johan007
09-14-07, 10:59
Now Stan said this woman is incredible.

When I got her to the hotel she just lied there. After banging for a while she got up and went to the bath room and got dressed.

I didnt get to finish.

WEll sometimes this shit happens....looks can be deceited. I once banged a Brasil hookie in Fortaleza....after 10 min she never realy tried to open up her legs(!)...I was tired of this crap...gave her some small money for a taxi and kicked her ass out.

Also had a hookie in Bulgaria once (in 2001) that didn't do anything else except the old missionary....and even that sucked!:-(
One Colombian hookie asked me (after I paid her..!) if i could give her another 15.000 pesos (about 6 USD) for food..! And while she was at it she also wanted to use my cell to make some calls.....;-) Needles to say i kicked her butt out very "rapido".....LOL I mean hers ervices had NOT been THAT good;-)

Thats why i never do all-nighters;-)

keep up the good work.

Johan

Meat Loaf
04-08-08, 21:22
I was walking along the railroad tracks and she was just sitting there and I snapped the first shot.

After looking at it later I thought damn I want a peice of that.

She was ok nothing special but I did her on two days.

She didnt mind having her pic taken.I'm surprised to see a Magnum condum (picture #3) in Central America! Obviously, you made the trip from the USA for some serious business or someone gave it to her as a tip.

Lil Bear
05-24-08, 10:10
I was wondering if Honduras is a good place to check out in January '09. I see that not too many post on the thread. But if any one has any info on Honduras please let me know. I would like to know about prices and room and board as well as places to stay while out there. Also so I looked up the exchange rate it looks pretty good, but my question is are the prices hiked up that much higher. I was talking to someone and they said that Honduras was a little secret that not many care to venture to. I'm thinking maybe because of the prices or the safety factor. He made me curious, because when you think about it every country you go to you have to be concerned about your safety (I. E. , Brazil, etc.). Now I have been to Brazil a few times and have had no problems, but on the other hand I have heard that it was very dangerous in Honduras also. I also feel different people have different opinions about different countries. So if anyone has some info on the country in general, please fill me in. Any info you can give is greatly appreciated.

Generous Gent
05-25-08, 23:09
These are photos of Carnaval 2008, taken down at the Bacalao Saturday night about midnight. The soccer game was just finishing, and most of the foot traffic returning to the Zona viva. A very long day for me, and just couldn't hang any longer. But these are the few that allowed me to snap a photo....

Generous Gent
05-25-08, 23:14
Continuation of Saturday night....

Djts
05-26-08, 00:27
At the time were you keeping a wasps nest.

Djts
05-26-08, 00:29
Continuation of Saturday night....Sorry also with a bulldog. You musto liko petso.

Generous Gent
05-26-08, 14:00
Actually, the last photo (veryscary) was one you likely could have nailed if you tried doing things sober. Ah, but that means she would need to be drunk....

Sorry also with a bulldog. You musto liko petso.

RicanStud
05-26-08, 17:19
Respecfully and Cheeers,

I would never fuX% any of these ladies not even if you lend me your penis to do it, not even if they pay me. I guarantee you that there is way better looking free lancers while you walk around the mall. Just a thought, I strongly feel that you being a Foreingner (perhaps) help you more to get better options.

These are photos of Carnaval 2008, taken down at the Bacalao Saturday night about midnight. The soccer game was just finishing, and most of the foot traffic returning to the Zona viva. A very long day for me, and just couldn't hang any longer. But these are the few that allowed me to snap a photo....

Generous Gent
05-27-08, 05:22
Rican stud, until you start posting photos in any of the groups, use your mouth for what god intended it for, mariconito.... try posting somrthing positive because the majority of your posts are at best, useless. And until you have been in this country as long as I have....chuper mi....

Respecfully and Cheeers,

I would never fuX% any of these ladies not even if you lend me your penis to do it, not even if they pay me. I guarantee you that there is way better looking free lancers while you walk around the mall. Just a thought, I strongly feel that you being a Foreingner (perhaps) help you more to get better options.

Powermax1
06-02-08, 06:23
Going to pop my mongering cherry. Will take many photos to share with isg. I fly into sap 7:30 pm. I read that La Cieba is the place to be. Senior members would you please advise.

Mister Ecua
07-04-08, 03:35
These are photos of Carnaval 2008, taken down at the Bacalao Saturday night about midnight. The soccer game was just finishing, and most of the foot traffic returning to the Zona viva. A very long day for me, and just couldn't hang any longer. But these are the few that allowed me to snap a photo....You know Alejandra is 16, could be 17 now. she also has a twin. Usually lies about her age. I found that out from her mother!

Generous Gent
07-06-08, 05:06
Could be... they're all 18 and we are under the assumption that in 1990 all the *****s were born. I have spoken to a few people about the twin issue and this is a mystery to those of us who live here. What is her mothers name?

You know Alejandra is 16, could be 17 now. she also has a twin. Usually lies about her age. I found that out from her mother!

Generous Gent
07-07-08, 01:33
Generally I do not question anyone's report however I have spoken with Alejandra and several others who know her from the neighborhood disagree with what you are saying. For someone with so little posting, and since I do live here... I do not accept the info as valid. You need to prove this to me and about 2 dozen other gringos who see her daily.

You know Alejandra is 16, could be 17 now. she also has a twin. Usually lies about her age. I found that out from her mother!

Member #4167
10-03-08, 15:42
I was wondering what the non-pros / semi-pros look like and what could be had?

From the posted pictures, I see a large number of dark-skinned garifuna types, which is really not my cup of tea. I also see alot of chunkier girls, which I guess the chavos love chunky women, and I do not. I am more into the slimmer mestizo/indian/whiter skinned girls with european features.

Approximately what PERCENTAGE of the non-pro / semi-pro look like the following girls (these photos were previously posted by other members. I am just using them to ask my question)

Member #4167
10-03-08, 23:23
Sorry photos didn't get attached last time.

Trying again.

Generous Gent
10-04-08, 13:26
Multiple flavors available. The semi pro's are always the best bet, because they are looking for a little something to 'help' feed the family. Nothing that would break the budget, and certainly below market price. The only problem with the semi pro is they have a tendency to return again and again, asking for more money to buy medicine or pay their rent. And of course, sabotague whatever new you have going on. Last thing they want is you spending money on another woman.

Regarding the photos....it is a mixed bag. It's a color wheel here, and you can find whatever suits your fancy. A little Spanish goes a long way, and this still has to be the easiest place to pick up women.

I was wondering what the non-pros / semi-pros look like and what could be had?

From the posted pictures, I see a large number of dark-skinned garifuna types, which is really not my cup of tea. I also see alot of chunkier girls, which I guess the chavos love chunky women, and I do not. I am more into the slimmer mestizo/indian/whiter skinned girls with european features.

Approximately what PERCENTAGE of the non-pro / semi-pro look like the following girls (these photos were previously posted by other members. I am just using them to ask my question)

Mister Ecua
11-01-08, 01:38
Generally I do not question anyone's report however I have spoken with Alejandra and several others who know her from the neighborhood disagree with what you are saying. For someone with so little posting, and since I do live here... I do not accept the info as valid. You need to prove this to me and about 2 dozen other gringos who see her daily.Sorry for the late reply. Not to sound like an ass but one reason I have very little posts here is that I have better things to do (no offense to anyone). You are probably a lot older than me and maybe even retired (My assumption since you live in La Ceiba).

I am not sure what the legal age is for you to have sex with a person, but regardless, if you are a US Citizen and some how you got caught having sex with someone under the age of 18, it's punishable by law. I was just looking out for some of you guys, thats all. But if youngins' is your thing, by all means, do you! I am no one to judge.

I actually caught up with Alejandra walking down a street. There were guys hootin' and whilstlin' at here, but she wasn't paying them any mind. I thought I'd take a crack at it, and stopped her and engaged in some chit chat. One of the 1st things I asked her was how old was she. She told me 16, which I can believe to be the truth. Why would someone lie about there age and say they are that young? Maybe she told me truth because I am and look a lot closer to her age and can speak like the other little hoods that run around there (Speaking another language is one thing, but to be able to speak in different dialects in the same language is awesome). It wasn't long until she scammed me out of some money (not that it was a lot). I bought here a new cell phone battery and an outfit. We went back to my hotel in Hotel Paris so she could shower and change. Aftwards, Pizza Hut around the corner. I wanted to jump in the pool with her at the hotel so I bought her a bathing suite and some towels. She told me that she had to run somewhere and would be back. After waiting a very long time, I decided she jip'ed me and I bought all this stuff for her and I wasn't going to get anything in return.

I headed down to whatever the party spot was (sorry my memory of La Ceiba is a little spotty) and I saw her riding a bike. I wanted to see what the hell she was doing so I jummped behind a building and saw her talking to a group of girls, who looked to be very young, and one of them looked exactly like her. After she took off, I confronted the group and asked the girl who looked like Alexandra was she her sister, and she told me she was her twin. I told her, "I need to speak to your sister, she left her clothes in my hotel room". She then looked at me funny, and I told her it wasn't like that, I just bought her some clothes and she changed at my place. She than, gave me her number and address and told me to drop them off the next morning, they were not going to be home that night for whatever reason.

I came over the next morning and was greeted by her mother, to sum up this story, I was welcomed into their home and offered something to eat. I talked about the university I attended and HS. Her mother informed me of what grade her kids would have been in if they continued to go to school.

But anyways, It's been over a year now since I've been to Ceiba, if she was 16 then, she is bound to be close to 18 now, if she isn't already.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mister Ecua
11-01-08, 01:40
Also, this girl (http://www.internationalsexguide. Info/forum/attachment.php? Attachmentid=10337) can tell you Alejandras age too, for some reason she hates her with a passion though.

If you see this girl, tell here I said Hi (some good times) I can't remember her name, but I know she saw Alejandra's clothes in my room and was makin' fun of her stained underwear (: blow chunks)

Generous Gent
11-05-08, 12:06
She is still roaming, hustling, and probably making more money than any other girl that hangs at the Bacalao. The age issue is of no concern once they have a child; although I for one am not into anything younger than 21 and rarely if ever find myself straying away from my novia. I will however assure you that it is not a younger man that makes a difference, but the bulge in the left rear pocket which attracts these women such as Alejandra. We all speak Spansih to some degree, some better than others but it all comes down to dollars and sense...Or better yet, survival for these girls because they can not feed their family by 'dating' a pretty face.

NYCmat
11-06-08, 15:23
I liked this girl and had the pleasure of having her 1 night. The pictures here do not do her justice. Except for the one taken by GG with clothes on. She is pettite and skinny. Suxs well. Screws about and 8. Apparently there is some confusion if there is sister or not. Does it really matter? LOL

Mister Ecua
11-13-08, 02:33
Apparently there is some confusion if there is sister or not. Does it really matter? LOLWell if you can get them both at the same time it would.

Generous Gent
11-13-08, 16:19
trust me...

I spoke with her again on Saturday and I will assure you she does NOT have a twin sister. the info is mal....and, her birthday was the 8th November. And for those who question her age, she is 19 years old.

The idea here is to post accurate information that can be shared.

Well if you can get them both at the same time it would.

Dick Jackoffsky
06-27-09, 14:12
This place lives down to its reputation. Hot chicas from all over the world, plus a few skanky locals you should stay away from. Reports are true, there is not much p4p action here because the girls are already here to play. There are no cops and no bouncers so it quickly becomes a free-for-all as the rum drinks and cocaine (openly available) take effect on the party girls.

At BITB the party doesn't really start until after midnight, and goes on for hours but I usually leave with someone well before it's over. Very very easy to just walk up to the 9's and 10's and ask them for anything you want. Apparently oral is a hueueueuege favorite among the girls I meet, and they are either excellent at cocksucking or are eager to learn their way around your Jimmy. Get them drunk as hell and all three holes are yours. These pics are from last night, there was a pool party that got naked very fast with open fucking and girl-girl play. I brought home a 23 y. O. Danish chick who is still snoring in my bed and will eventually wake up with a very sore ass.

Generous Gent
06-28-09, 02:33
post the photo's, Dick. I have been living here a long time and am not a stranger to Utila. If you arte making out so well, lets see; because honestly, as much as I admire Cp's intervening, Utila is sort of....muerto. Again, it has been about year since I have been there however.....

This place lives down to its reputation. . I brought home a 23 y. O. Danish chick who is still snoring in my bed and will eventually wake up with a very sore ass.

FadeToJade
06-28-09, 02:51
I would have to trust Generous Gent's opinion. He has always given honest advice. He is truly an unsung hero of this Honduras web. OK, maybe I got too carried away, but he does give great info.

Generous Gent
06-28-09, 12:42
I'm not saying Dick is fabricating a story by any means; I am just really surprised that so much action has appeared on this island. Even the locals who live there come here to Ceiba when it comes to having a little fun, and you can be sure they would like to know what he knows. In fact, add me to that number!

I would have to trust Generous Gent's opinion. He has always given honest advice. He is truly an unsung hero of this Honduras web. OK, maybe I got too carried away, but he does give great info.

Riodulce
06-28-09, 15:36
I also often get to Utila and I have to agree with GG. I have been there three times in the last year and didn't see anything other than some party time at the bars. Maybe the young guys can pull some of that stuff but Gringa's typically don't go for the older guys.

My experience with Gringa's is they love to party with you and love it even more when you buy them drinks but when it comes time to give it up....

The local girls can't afford the reputation they would get in such a small community so that's not going to happen.

GG, I'll be back to La Ceiba soon and will try to meet up when I do.

Dick Jackoffsky
06-28-09, 16:44
I'm not saying Dick is fabricating a story by any means; I am just really surprised that so much action has appeared on this island. Even the locals who live there come here to Ceiba when it comes to having a little fun, and you can be sure they would like to know what he knows. In fact, add me to that number!True, La Ceiba is a known hotspot for p2p action, and also true that the tourist count on the island is said to be much lower this year than in previous years.

It's all just a matter of knowing where to go and knowing what to say in order to get their bikini bottoms off, which can be done with relative ease if you are prepared to handle a little rejection. Tranquila and Coco Loco are good bars where lots of people go, Mariposa is a fast-rising star and a mellow place to hang out and actually talk to the girls, and Treetanic is a wild experience with good cheap drinks.

All that is warm-up to the main event, which is Bar In The Bush, and I've reported on that previously here (as has La Prensa, cf. http://www.laprensahn.com/Sucesos/Ediciones/2009/05/15/Noticias/Descubren-nueva-droga-en-Honduras-El-globito). Anything goes there, and although there are bimonthly drugs raids, when the heat is gone there's no stopping what can happen. My pics speak for themselves, but I will try to get more next week of you want to see more.

Cpteasy
06-28-09, 19:32
Well, God knows I respect you Honduras board mongers (and sometimes even envy you), and it's been awhile since I was associated with Utila. And I agree the Utila LOCALS definitely go to La Ceiba for action, but I do believe that there is non-P4P action on the island for non-locals (or "seasonal locals") with other non-locals.

Anyway, sounds like a subject on which we need more empirical evidence to settle. I'll have to leave that y'all. And I'll return to my board and quit using space. "Happy tails..."

FadeToJade
06-29-09, 05:34
Two logical things:

1. He is just jacking us around and what he says is not true, or

2. It's all true and the man has better game than we do with the euro girls, and he is giving good info. Anyway I say it's worth a try.

Generous Gent
06-29-09, 12:37
That's my take on non-Latina's. They enjoy the good time we can afford, but appreciate the younger man for the fun. No different for us - we sure as hell aren't out there spending money on 50+ year old women, eh?

. Maybe the young guys can pull some of that stuff but Gringa's typically don't go for the older guys. My experience with Gringa's is they love to party with you and love it even more when you buy them drinks but when it comes time to give it up....GG, I'll be back to La Ceiba soon and will try to meet up when I do.

NYCmat
06-30-09, 07:03
Well I have been to all there in honduras. And there isn't any pro action in utilla unless you bring it with you. The people there know everything there is to know about everyone there on the island. I mean they really know everything there.

As far as action is concerned- if you are young and are buying drinks you can have some fun. If not then don't bother. Stay in ciebe. Although I don't really know how all of the political garbage is effecting it all

Stay in Ciebe.

Dick Jackoffsky
07-03-09, 13:54
Two logical things:

1. He is just jacking us around and what he says is not true, or

2. It's all true and the man has better game than we do with the euro girls, and he is giving good info. Anyway I say it's worth a try.No brag, just fact. As far as game, I figure that since half the population of the island is aged 20-30, you can't go in there acting like you're their dad. Get a good siesta, take ginseng and naproxyn and magnesium citrate and glucosamine so those tired old joints can dance all night like they can. I have to say, I don't look my age and can pass for under 40 if the lighting is right. Once you get them drunk and in your bed it's not going to matter how old you are while they're choking on your iguana. And yes, there is very little to no pro action here because it's such a small island, so if all you want is to pay her to go away after the sex is over then I agree La Ceiba is your best bet. But wear two condoms over there.

Dick Jackoffsky
07-03-09, 13:58
Well I have been to all there in honduras. And there isn't any pro action in utilla unless you bring it with you. The people there know everything there is to know about everyone there on the island. I mean they really know everything there.

As far as action is concerned- if you are young and are buying drinks you can have some fun. If not then don't bother. Stay in ciebe. Although I don't really know how all of the political garbage is effecting it all

Stay in Ciebe.Ceiba is a good place to find brown-skinned *****s with dog nips and paunchy bellies. Utila is a great place for waifish European michileras who just want to sow some wild oats before settling down and going (back) to uni. And they don't expect to be paid!

As far as the politics here, it's mostly going down in Tegus but the whole island has been on a 9PM-6AM curfew until after tonight, so I imagine that tomorrow night will be the gut blowout that everyone's been waiting for. I will up some more pics if there's any request for same.

Generous Gent
07-04-09, 11:59
That about sums up your attitude, I would think. I must ask however, why did you come to a Latin country if it is light skinned, blonde and blue Europeans you are looking for? But definitely post the photos because all of us are interested in this Utila action you have mentioned.

Ceiba is a good place to find brown-skinned *****s with dog nips and paunchy bellies. .

Dick Jackoffsky
07-16-09, 14:18
That about sums up your attitude, I would think. I must ask however, why did you come to a Latin country if it is light skinned, blonde and blue Europeans you are looking for? But definitely post the photos because all of us are interested in this Utila action you have mentioned.Well, I came here not because of the women, but for other reasons beyond the scope of this thread. Turns out my taste in women (i.e., MY personal preference) runs more toward European women than Latinas, although I speak good Spanish and can get what I want from the chicas, if I want it from them.

Lately, though, I must say that the political unrest in this country has turned away a lot of would-be playmates away form the island, and Utila is going back to the dusty Caribbean backwater it once was. I hope that the situation improves, but I don't believe it will any time soon as the powers that be would rather drag this out as long as they can in order to steal more money and keep their people in fear. I don't think I am long for this island.

In about an hour I am going to get a massage from a woman I know, and I'm pretty sure that, given the circumstances, I can slip her a few hundred limps for a tug job (or as I put it with her last time, a "100% massage" and not a "95% massage"). I'll let you know, but I expect resistance due to the fact that this is a small island and reputations are made or broken in seconds here.

Generous Gent
07-17-09, 13:13
I can just imagine the selection of playmates has become slim pickin's about now because there really are not a lot of tourists here on the mainland. Mostly European, but not North American.

Sorry to hear you will be leaving the island; you actually brought life to a place I always figured was dead. Today is a big day though, as Mel says he is returning to take what is his. Looks like the political scene is going to become worse and even banks have a shortage of dollars.

I knew one massuese on the island but don't think she was really into the complete thing. Married woman. But maybe a couple more women are offering this service. Anyhow, enjoy the service and good luck! Always a good way to start the day....

Well, I came here not because of the women, but for other reasons beyond the scope of this thread. Turns out my taste in women (i.e., MY personal preference) runs more toward European women than Latinas, although I speak good Spanish and can get what I want from the chicas, if I want it from them.

Lately, though, I must say that the political unrest in this country has turned away a lot of would-be playmates away form the island, and Utila is going back to the dusty Caribbean backwater it once was. I hope that the situation improves, but I don't believe it will any time soon as the powers that be would rather drag this out as long as they can in order to steal more money and keep their people in fear. I don't think I am long for this island.

In about an hour I am going to get a massage from a woman I know, and I'm pretty sure that, given the circumstances, I can slip her a few hundred limps for a tug job (or as I put it with her last time, a "100% massage" and not a "95% massage"). I'll let you know, but I expect resistance due to the fact that this is a small island and reputations are made or broken in seconds here.

Dick Jackoffsky
07-23-09, 12:52
I can just imagine the selection of playmates has become slim pickin's about now because there really are not a lot of tourists here on the mainland. Mostly European, but not North American.

Sorry to hear you will be leaving the island; you actually brought life to a place I always figured was dead. Today is a big day though, as Mel says he is returning to take what is his. Looks like the political scene is going to become worse and even banks have a shortage of dollars.

I knew one massuese on the island but don't think she was really into the complete thing. Married woman. But maybe a couple more women are offering this service. Anyhow, enjoy the service and good luck! Always a good way to start the day.Well this one's name is Sergia and she's closer to my age (got a daughter 28 going to uni in SPS) and no, I didn't ask her for a 100% massage because we're friends. Also because I met her bf who looks like a rough character so I played it cool. No question she would give anyone else a HJ for the right amount. She always makes me get totally naked when she massages me, and if we weren't friends I would have invited her to at least drop her top.

BluntForceTrauma
04-12-10, 07:39
This chick, avoid her at all cost. She has been taking drugs for a while and I think she has brain damage from sniffing glue.http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1219

BluntForceTrauma
04-12-10, 07:49
Saw 2 fotos of Olga as well, from back in 2003. Anyone know what happened to her? She was such a cutie. Marlene from the Partenon pool bar? She had alot of Arab blood.

Any comments welcome, in Managua now, was a CR and Panama type for years. Wanting to revisit, but just so many punks in Hondo.