PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

Ikksman
02-21-14, 01:44
Took me a moment for this pic to sink into my old brain, but then I ROTFLMAO. It is actually an advert for a sex lubricant gel!

LukeSkywalker
02-21-14, 06:11
It's hard to understand the intent of this pic without knowing that it's aimed at advertising a very good lubricant for the girl.

Like she was able to take in the whole big post.

Took me a moment for this pic to sink into my old brain, but then I ROTFLMAO. It is actually an advert for a sex lubricant gel!

Ikksman
02-23-14, 06:19
Good ol' BBC. Haha! Sure we will celebrate!

Ikksman
02-23-14, 06:35
Photo from a Chang Ping travel agency website.

Based on the number of hits from Tineye, I doubt that she is Chinese.

Wei Ni
02-23-14, 09:12
The China Photo Gallery is so much quieter than other galleries such as PI. Are Chinese girls that much shyer?Her skin let me reminde someone. I like +

StinkyFeet
02-23-14, 19:33
Known her and played with her for over 5 years. Met her by way of introduction at a family style KTV during Chinese new years with several suppliers. The tightest mie mie I have ever had in my life. She was still painfully tight even after a month, doing it 3-4 times a day. Best sex I ever had in my life. Eventually separated due to the long distance relationship and perhaps of my live in GF back at home (I told her when I first met her). Anyway, she is now a restaurant manager at a tier 1 city with some local guy. Oh well. He's got it good now.

LukeSkywalker
02-23-14, 21:20
She's very cute, smiling, happy girl, just the way I like them.

Known her and played with her for over 5 years. Met her by way of introduction at a family style KTV during Chinese new years with several suppliers. The tightest mie mie I have ever had in my life. She was still painfully tight even after a month, doing it 3-4 times a day. Best sex I ever had in my life. Eventually separated due to the long distance relationship and perhaps of my live in GF back at home (I told her when I first met her). Anyway, she is now a restaurant manager at a tier 1 city with some local guy. Oh well. He's got it good now.

ZhGary
03-23-14, 08:44
OK I am a Chinese. I can introduce some local information for you. Please post your problems here, I will try my best to type a truth here.

Ikksman
04-15-14, 01:52
At least Chinese SWTs are not like this (are they?)

Reposted with kind permission from ISGer Cunning Stunt.

Onadlos
04-16-14, 01:44
Wow, you lucky dog. Nice job white SL*T. Have her travel to the US with a girlfriend or two. I can help you give them what they want. Heheheheh!You mean a VISA right?

Pcpc1688
04-17-14, 15:06
Ah! CP! Memories!From the farms to the big city (somewhat big) selling the punani to feed their lazy families relying on them to bring home the bacon. Nothing like China way of life LOL.

PC out

Ikksman
04-18-14, 05:22
Surely some members can cheer us in these hard times with some entertaining photos?

Levitian
06-04-14, 14:06
My first pic ever. I usually don't put pics here, but I think from this angle it's ok. Isn't she just beautiful?

Please don't ask for contact details. She is all mine. .

Lev.

Naked Gunz
06-04-14, 16:29
Surely some members can cheer us in these hard times with some entertaining photos?Not as rare as actual T!T and Azz pics in the India forum! Those fully clothed pics are turning ISG into a dating site!

StinkyFeet
06-04-14, 18:04
My first pic ever. I usually don't put pics here, but I think from this angle it's ok. Isn't she just beautiful?

Lev.Are you asking if the ass is beautiful? Because that's all I see. Yes, that is not bad looking but wish could see like the legs. Just hope that when she turns around there isn't a secret between the legs.

Stegram
06-04-14, 18:13

Lev.Nice one Lev. I'm still chewing on the last bone you threw me! .

StinkyFeet
06-05-14, 14:07
She actually has a secret between her legs, the nicest and juiciest little pussy you can imagine. And she can do miracles with it.

She is my new Beijing honey, and I am thinking about bringing her to Shanghai.

Lev.Haha, I don't need to imagine what nice and juicy pussy is. What province is she from? I remember 15 years ago, the majority of Chinese girls wouldn't have any ass unless they were from sichuan. But times have changed (and so has the prices, sigh) and I am seeing a dramatic increase of drool worthy asses. Not only in sichuan and dongbei but also canton girls as well. I just finished a little Guangzhou biz trip and had alot of rear eye candy.

DassaultGade
06-12-14, 10:48
Yet another session with my WeChat girl. She is nice and shaved and love long plays with oil etc. Loves fingers in the ass, but not the small trooper.

Spend 3 hours on the session. 2 shots. One time CIM. Amazing finally find a girl like this.

Teltel
08-03-14, 04:51
I have heard about circles in Beijing, where Chinese businesswoman looking for foreigner man to enjoy some good time together. Any informations on that, please you also cam pm me.There was a service available at a hotel in Wangfujing, next to the cathedral, Chinese women paid to have axe with foreigners.

I do not know if this is still operating but it was 2000 yuan cost with 1000 yuan to the male foreigner.

Teltel.

Fuzimiao
08-16-14, 04:35
I came across these photos on a Chinese language blog on weixin.

My translation of the Chinese text is somewhat garbled, but it seems that unfaithful wives were mounted on this device, then paraded through town to a place of punishment, but they usually died on the way. Note that as it trundled along, the vertical member was being driven by cams and levers attached to the wheels.

Further info anyone?

FZ.

Fuzimiao
08-16-14, 04:38
I came across these photos on a Chinese language blog on weixin.

My translation of the Chinese text is somewhat garbled, but it seems that unfaithful wives were mounted on this device, then paraded through town to a place of punishment, but they usually died on the way. Note that as it trundled along, the vertical member was being driven by cams and levers attached to the wheels.

Further info anyone?

FZ.

Lilojo
10-28-14, 01:44
A couple of the good ones in CP before the crackdown.

Gaist Asia
11-03-14, 09:22
I think it just fair to share some pictures and not just looking.

Ikksman
11-04-14, 23:24
A departing gift as this will be my last post at ISG China.

Ikks.

Bab Com
12-24-14, 04:00
Most of them found on Date in Asia.

Some of them found. Trought the ones found on DIA. When I was and Changzhou, I had a few girls in my book list sending me some new girls sometimes. Was a good life.

Bab Com
12-24-14, 04:31
This tall girl named grace was living in Changchun with her son. Qiujing.

She hunted me online until I take the plane to meet her.

Had a full week end in bed room not even left the hotel.

In her luggage was the flight ticket from a guy, so I think she was not really alone the few days before.

She was supposed to send me the pics we made together but by mistake she sent me an email she had with a British (Pakistani or Indian origin) where he asked her to confirm if she received the money he sent to her.

Got few exchanges with her on the topic, and seems this guy married her since then.

Good luck for him.

Bab Com
12-24-14, 04:48
Jennifer from Chengdu, the panda city.

Hunted me also on CLM.

She's the daughter of high members of local government, she does nothing all day long beside shopping.

Picked me up at Chengdu airport bring me to visit some places in the town, then drove directly to the hotel.

She is so proud about her new boobs (didn't told me how much, but I guess she didn't emptied her bank account with it!

The result is amazing, very natural and smooth.

Had nice week end also, but too lazy girl to be able to engage in a serious relationship.

ShanghaiBaoBao
01-15-15, 09:52
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

DassaultGade
01-17-15, 03:59
Just want to share pics. Text to be found in the Suzhou 'area' on this web site.

We chat girl.

RuGirl
02-02-15, 10:53
More girls in my profile.

Ragnarok42
02-04-15, 08:58
Following the example of my hero FreebieFan, here is my first and only freebie in Beijing (my Taiwan freebie stayed with me for a few weeks while I was here as well), not too good a showing I know but I had to be on my best behavior. But she more than made up for the shortfall since she has he firmest E cups I have felt in a long time and she loves sex and we have done it more times than I care to count. I gave her her first anal experience (which she did NOT like), her first shaving (which she is still not sure about but love that additional sensitivity) and her first DATY experience (which she LOVES and cannot wait until her eat her till she creams).

She says I have ruined her for all future guys since she knows she will not get any better than me and I tell her. That is totally true, hahah. Enjoy brothers.

Ikksman
02-26-15, 07:02
Many of you have probably seen the Christmas photos of the bikini clad snow bunnies. A friend of mine sent me some additional photos showing very different, not so attractive rear views!

Ikksman.

DassaultGade
05-03-15, 18:47
Yet another trip to Suzhou. A few pics. 44 kg, real spinner. The smallest nice ass and pussy I have seen for a long time.

SanfranJon
09-15-15, 01:34
This gal was 600 RMB for 1 HR at my hotel in Fuzhou. Looking for someone like this in Shenzhen.

Ikksman
09-15-15, 06:22
This gal was 600 RMB for 1 HR at my hotel in Fuzhou. Looking for someone like this in Shenzhen.This girl charges a lot more now. She is US$250.00 per hour, but at least you don't have to travel far to find her. She is now in San Jose and currently advertises on BackPage as "fabulous-CMT-skills-and-sexy-jessy".

Cheers,
Ikksman

Ikksman
09-17-15, 08:15
What a babe you got. Quite a handful or mouthful of boobies. In Shanghai this week, hope to find one like her. Boobies mmmmmmmmm I a cumming.Either I need to enrol in an English writing class, or your comprehension skills are somewhat lacking wrt tongue in cheek posts!

Cheers,
Ikksman

Ikksman
11-06-15, 07:12
Brethren,
I heard the term the first time in 2005. A Chinese colleague was referring to a rare "breed" of girls. From the northern area of China where Women tend to have extremely little body hair. I had the pleasure only 2 x to find such a gem over the past 10 years. Those women are not shaved. They just tend to have a "tiny handful" of hair. Soft silky hair, barely noticeable. I shall do my best to take photographic evidence if I come across one.
Cheers,
LaoAsk girls at MPs etc if they know any white tigers. Much harder tho, to persuade them to be photographed! They can be found in most parts of China and are especially prevalent in Korea!.

Cheers.

Ikksman
11-23-15, 12:53
Pink, nearly white tiger and a hairy burnt wood-ear fungus mei mei. I know which I prefer!

Mike921
11-23-15, 16:53
Pink, nearly white tiger and a hairy burnt wood-ear fungus mei mei. I know which I prefer!'. hairy burnt wood-ear fungus. ' Classic!

Eaglestar
01-14-16, 04:55
This tall girl named grace was living in Changchun with her son. Qiujing.

She hunted me online until I take the plane to meet her.

Had a full week end in bed room not even left the hotel.

In her luggage was the flight ticket from a guy, so I think she was not really alone the few days before.

She was supposed to send me the pics we made together but by mistake she sent me an email she had with a British (Pakistani or Indian origin) where he asked her to confirm if she received the money he sent to her.

Got few exchanges with her on the topic, and seems this guy married her since then.

Good luck for him.She looks like she was rode hard and put up wet.

Obligated to post a pic so............a gal from Xi'an

LaosHu69
02-23-16, 06:53
Quite some fun.

BbbJon66
02-23-16, 14:38
Exploring Shanghai and found this raunchy gal. Check it out. This after several minutes of intense DATY but this is the first time I actually got a girl hard. PM me to trade info.

BbbJon66
02-24-16, 13:25
Saw this gal again. Explored her limits and could not find any rules. PM to trade info. Thanks to another member, I'll have another gal to add to the collection soon.

Exploring Shanghai and found this raunchy gal. Check it out. This after several minutes of intense DATY but this is the first time I actually got a girl hard. PM me to trade info.

BbbJon66
06-30-16, 18:17
Thanks to the bros for exchanging contact info for big clit gals. I saw this one several times before she left Shanghai. She's really into anal and takes it good. PM me for her details.

BbbJon66
07-05-16, 12:42
My final photo, and memory, of this gal. Congrats to her for finding a way out.

Thanks to the bros for exchanging contact info for big clit gals. I saw this one several times before she left Shanghai. She's really into anal and takes it good. PM me for her details.

LaosHu69
07-13-16, 05:17
Enjoy my little beauty from Beijing.

Trenbolone
08-10-16, 17:10
Another silken soft Chinese Beauty in Shanghai. Incredibly soft body & tight Chinese pussy. Picked her up from East Nanjing Road directly (no mamasan). The rates have gone bit high but at RMB 600 full VFM. Refused to do anal or BBBJ but cooperated well to get thumped from all angles and mighty thrusts. Non stop sex for 40 off minutes before blasting the creme into her tight pussy.

Trenbolone
08-10-16, 17:29
It's rare to find a well built Chinese woman. This was one typically European built with fairly big boobs (Chinese standards). Soft body, tight pussy. A freelancer, picked her up from outside Taikoo Hui Mall, Guanghou at RMB 700 for full 2 hours. A total GFE. Massage, shower and fucked her brains out. Very cooperative. You could feel her voluptuous body while thumping her, rare for otherwise toothpick Chinese girls / ladies. This one had mass.

DassaultGade
01-30-17, 21:47
Pic from yet another WeChat girl. She works in her aunts clothes shop. Horny as hell. She took a big load in her mouth. Cool.

BBBJ
01-30-18, 14:11
Pic from yet another WeChat girl. She works in her aunts clothes shop. Horny as hell. She took a big load in her mouth. Cool.Hi DassaultGade,

I've read your posts about Suzhou with much interest.

I'll be in Suzhou in Friday for 2 days (sadly only 1 night), would love to hook up with some nice girls there.

Would you please be so kind to introduce me to some of your WeChat contacts?

I've been in China for about 11 years now, but mostly in Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and HK.

Many thanks in advance. Please PM me.

Ikksman
02-08-18, 22:55
Photos from one medium sized establishment.

Ikksman
02-08-18, 22:59
ChangPing eventually became the most visited are of Dongguan with the highest concentration of establishment.

Ikksman
02-08-18, 23:02
This establishment (Fuhao) always had a good variety of costumes for its girls.

Ikks.

Ikksman
02-08-18, 23:05
They usually had a variety of well-trained girls that you could select from.

Ikks.

Ikksman
02-08-18, 23:08
Flower streets were quite attractive affairs and without the milling crowds of smokers that one often found.

Ikks.

Ikksman
02-08-18, 23:12
I met a few of these girls after the Spring Festival of 2014 when they visited SZ looking for work. Quite sad encounters!

Ikks.

Ikksman
02-08-18, 23:16
Maybe I will post photos from another deceased ChangPing establishment at the next anniversary of Dongguan's big yanda.

Ikks.

Niteluvr
02-16-18, 22:31
Flower streets were quite attractive affairs and without the milling crowds of smokers that one often found.

Ikks.What kind of event is this flower street thing?

Ikksman
02-20-18, 10:00
What kind of event is this flower street thing?It is line up of girls held at specified times when you can make your selection (s). Often waves of line ups because too many girls (in the old days)!

Ikks.

Trenbolone
06-08-18, 15:49
It's been quite a while and after banging hundreds of blondes and Muslim introverts, grabbed another Chinese Silken Tofu from outside from Starbucks, China Marriot Hotel. This time, no condom and bare bone blow job and due to the fact she had some some "ring-inside-pussy" kinda protection, I had the luxury to thump all sort of gels deep inside her pussy. I double checked with her if she was OK. It was a calculated risk but everything seemed to be fine.

She kept on pleading for more by requesting me to suck my dick again and again and I returned the favor by banging her thrice all night until I had nothing more left in my tank.

These soft Chinese women are one of the best blowjobbers on the planet and best fucked without condom. Every thing is just so soft inside! Just for US100 more, they're willing to do it all without condom which IMHO is a steal.

Intransit
06-09-18, 05:12
China Marriott in which city? Streetwalker or civilian?

Hajinick
06-09-18, 22:55
It's been quite a while and after banging hundreds of blondes and Muslim introverts, grabbed another Chinese Silken Tofu from outside from Starbucks, China Marriot Hotel. This time, no condom and bare bone blow job and due to the fact she had some some "ring-inside-pussy" kinda protection, I had the luxury to thump all sort of gels deep inside her pussy. I double checked with her if she was OK. It was a calculated risk but everything seemed to be fine.

She kept on pleading for more by requesting me to suck my dick again and again and I returned the favor by banging her thrice all night until I had nothing more left in my tank.

These soft Chinese women are one of the best blowjobbers on the planet and best fucked without condom. Every thing is just so soft inside! Just for US100 more, they're willing to do it all without condom which IMHO is a steal.I also picked up one outside China marriott hotel in fact I got the number via wechat and they showed the same pictures as the guy outside. Was quite a bad experience for 600 RMB. They look nice but performance was lousy. Lucky you had a better one.

Rick Rock
08-21-18, 10:51
Trenbolone, your pictures are great and they give me erections. I hope we will not have to wait another 2 years to see more pictures or find out how we can bag similar women ourselves!

StinkyFeet
10-19-18, 17:44
I remember a time in China when I couldn't pick any girls at the KTV / sauna lineup since they almost all had no feminine figure. Just bone thin.

Now, the girls are so hot that not only are they hot at the KTV but even street girls are hot (unheard of decades past).

Yes the saunas are no more. The mega ktvs are no more. Note it's all low profile but the girls are exponentially hotter than ever.

Not sure many people outside of China have the privy of seeing modern photos of incall girls so decided to upload some.

Photos are from incall SZ / Guangzhou agent catering to Chinese customers. Many of the girls are professional models (catalog, car, etc). Price for short time is about 300 usd sometimes 400 usd.

Midwestern
10-21-18, 16:06
I remember a time in China when I couldn't pick any girls at the KTV / sauna lineup since they almost all had no feminine figure. Just bone thin.

Now, the girls are so hot that not only are they hot at the KTV but even street girls are hot (unheard of decades past).

Yes the saunas are no more. The mega ktvs are no more. Note it's all low profile but the girls are exponentially hotter than ever.

Not sure many people outside of China have the privy of seeing modern photos of incall girls so decided to upload some.

Photos are from incall SZ / Guangzhou agent catering to Chinese customers. Many of the girls are professional models (catalog, car, etc). Price for short time is about 300 usd sometimes 400 usd.I pretty much agree with you. This year, I am meeting many hot girls, more so than almost a decade ago, even though it was much easier and plentiful back then. I guess there are both plussses and minuses as time goes by.

Niteluvr
02-05-19, 01:46

Photos are from incall SZ / Guangzhou agent catering to Chinese customers. Many of the girls are professional models (catalog, car, etc). Price for short time is about 300 usd sometimes 400 usd.Was there in SZ in 2007 and a few of those "models" were there for a pittance of $300. Is it really that crazy? Planning a trip to Shanghai to meet a woman but want a backup monger plan.

StinkyFeet
02-06-19, 21:16
Was there in SZ in 2007 and a few of those "models" were there for a pittance of $300. Is it really that crazy? Planning a trip to Shanghai to meet a woman but want a backup monger plan.The prices are out of hand in China.

TitanX
02-24-22, 14:40
Just thinking about previous adventures in Changchun. I met this gal on a wechat monger group in 2017.

TitanX
02-25-22, 14:44
Here's a busty (DD's) MILF from Changchun that could do the splits. That made for some interesting positions!

TitanX
03-07-22, 13:36
Some pink light shop action from 2018.

TitanX
04-09-22, 16:18
Another good memory from a Changchun pink light shop.

TitanX
05-15-22, 16:54
Just looking through my archives and remembered this late 30's MILF with great service!

TitanX
06-14-22, 15:46
My ATF back in Changchun. I really miss this one!

TitanX
06-14-22, 15:53
I uploaded a post without a picture. My apologies. Anyway, this gal was my ATF back in Changchun. She left the P4P game and got married.

TitanX
08-11-22, 15:18
A petite blast from the past to keep the PG ticking!

Bab Com
10-11-22, 15:55
Enough with chinese hairy pussy.

Russian girls are more kinky. And bald.

Love this one from qingdao and she likes role plays.

TitanX
11-30-22, 07:41
I love Russians too!

TitanX
03-17-23, 01:19
Thinking of a past favorite.

Transporter
03-30-23, 16:41
Just some old stuff.

Didier5810
03-30-23, 17:07
Just some old stuff.Yes. The time to find cheap and cute young Chinese girls is definitely over!

Transporter
03-30-23, 18:47
Yes. The time to find cheap and cute young Chinese girls is definitely over!Oh I def new it was coming when they replaced 1,3,5 with 2,5,8. Started working on my exit strat at that time.

TitanX
03-31-23, 05:05
Just some old stuff.Very nice indeed!

Transporter
04-03-23, 06:05
Wonder where my hat went.

Exile
04-04-23, 02:46
An iPod Classic!

Transporter
04-04-23, 04:19
Either way those days are gone.

Transporter
04-06-23, 02:06
Wonder if anyone remembers this place.

Transporter
04-06-23, 02:08
Todays additions.

TitanX
04-06-23, 03:01
Love your additions TP!

Transporter
04-12-23, 03:31
Just cleaning out the hd.

Transporter
04-12-23, 03:35
And a few more.

Transporter
04-12-23, 20:18
And we continue.

TitanX
04-18-23, 04:14
Just a few old pics.

TitanX
05-02-23, 03:42
Love that Bush!

Locamotive
05-04-23, 21:48
Love that Bush!I totally agree, but damn they are hard to find anymore.

TitanX
05-23-23, 02:20
I totally agree, but damn they are hard to find anymore.So very true!

TitanX
05-23-23, 02:47
Pre-covid Tantan pro.

Magik
07-03-23, 18:19
I sessioned with this chick regularly on my last trip to Shanghai. The spa where she worked was a short walk from my hotel, and the attendants were attractive with all of them offering decent extra services as well.

Rick Rock
07-14-23, 01:31
Love that Bush!You and me both.

TitanX
07-27-23, 03:05
A couple of blasts from the not so distant past.