PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Traveler1234
04-28-07, 17:46
OWL: Were you at this KTV party?
Two of these photos (the ones apparently taken in a KTV) made the rounds before on ISG (Jun. 28, search for keyword: copenhagen, username: amazing hkg). then why don't you post pictures from those events, instead of recycling old photos?

Night Cat - great catch!

OWL has gone AWOL......hmmmmm - cat (no pun intended) got your tongue all of a sudden?

ABCinLA
04-29-07, 20:14
Now out of the business since 1/07.

Bnlee2
04-29-07, 20:48
Now out of the business since 1/07.
loves those racks.. are they real or bolt on. would love to have her slap me silly with those knockers.

Member #3418
04-30-07, 01:06
The way that those hang. They have to be real. And all I can say is DAMN those are nice.

Icedips
04-30-07, 01:33
Now out of the business since 1/07.Excellent breasts! I am so glad to see them.

Thanks a lot for posting.

One Wing Low
04-30-07, 02:04
A guy I know gave me these pics, saying it was in a KTV in Chong Qing. I had no idea these pics had been circulated before.

I have pics of nude KTV in SZ. I need to find a software to blur out the faces to protect the privacy of those in that party. I will post those pics in a few days.

OWL: Were you at this KTV party?

Two of these photos (the ones apparently taken in a KTV) made the rounds before on ISG (Jun. 28, search for keyword: copenhagen, username: amazing hkg). See also the posts following that one, there was some discussion that the same photos had made the rounds on ISG a year or two earlier, and also on other websites. Nobody knew what city the KTV was in. So, how do you know that this particular KTV party was in the south?

You said "we had girls strip in SZ, CP, Houjie." Does "we" include any other ISG mongers?

photos?

OldAsiaHand
04-30-07, 09:48
A guy I know gave me these pics, saying it was in a KTV in Chong Qing. I had no idea these pics had been circulated before.

I have pics of nude KTV in SZ. I need to find a software to blur out the faces to protect the privacy of those in that party. I will post those pics in a few days.

OWL,

I suggest that you follow the link below. I believe you will find that photos posted should be taken by you in most cases, with the exception of those from excort sites, and give the city, country and date.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php

OAH

Bill Lee
04-30-07, 13:04
What we are trying to tell you here OWL is that once you start using other people's material and don't give credit where it deserves, you lose creditibility to other members.

Good thing your statement in the post with photo gave you a way out. We look forward to those nudies.

BTW, the basic paint program in Window lets you draw on photos. I think Google's free Picasa also let's you draw on photos too.

Bill

Old Mean Dog
04-30-07, 13:41

That software is everywhere on the internet and it's normally free. Come on already and post your KTV photos....we are all waiting in anticipation of seeing you chasing naked KTV girls around the room in your birthday suit.

Santa
05-01-07, 03:30
loves those racks.. are they real or bolt on. would love to have her slap me silly with those knockers.
What does an older woman have between her breasts that a young woman doesn't?

A bellybutton. :D

One Wing Low
05-01-07, 06:27
When a few girls stripped down to nothing, and a few guys lost their pants...

Sorry I had to crop out the faces. Still not able to find software to blur out.

Fast Eddie 48
05-01-07, 06:32
when a few girls stripped down to nothing, and a few guys lost their pants...to owl,

is that you getting raped by this girls which ktv is this and how much did you have to paid the girl to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you and don't tell me you over paid .

fast eddie 48

One Wing Low
05-02-07, 01:21
yea, i was getting raped by these cute chinese girls.

it was in a hotel ktv in luohu. i posted the address about 2 weeks ago.

we were drinking, singing and dancing. everyone loosened up and had a great time. the girls were very pretty and fun. we had enough time to bond, so when i took the girl back to the hotel, she was almost like a new gf. the girl was nice, pretty and fresh, and almost as horney as i was. we had fabulous sex all night...

i still prefer the crystal ktv. the place is high class, has much better selection of girls and prices are about the same...

i personally know a few guys who would love to be raped by these fine ktv girls a few times a day. they hang out in isg. you can guess their names....

to owl,
is that you getting raped by this girls which ktv is this and how much did you have to paid the girl to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you and don't tell me you over paid .
fast eddie 48

R 2 D 2
05-02-07, 01:35
i personally know a few guys who would love to be raped by these fine ktv girls a few times a day. they hang out in isg. you can guess their names....me me me!

Bill Lee
05-02-07, 02:53
I envy you. Can you post more pics for us horny old guys in the states?

Bill

When a few girls stripped down to nothing, and a few guys lost their pants...

Sorry I had to crop out the faces. Still not able to find software to blur out.

Scribe
05-02-07, 05:23
This is a Shenzhen BBS girl. She cost 300 to take to my hotel for the night.

One Wing Low
05-02-07, 06:10
Where did you go to pick her up?

How many more girls were available???

This is a Shenzhen BBS girl. She cost 300 to take to my hotel for the night.

Ramekin
05-03-07, 14:16
This was a blind date last week set trom the internet. Vietnamese girl, Celia, living in GZ. I was doubtful she would even show up. But to my surprise she did and in traditional Vietnamese dress. IMHO, Sexiest dresses ever made.

We met at Garden Hotel. Surprisingly she suggested Happy Hour before dinner and after eagerly wanted to see my home. I wish it were always this easy.

Amazingly fell asleep with her in my arms and in the morning when I woke up she was gone. And I mean GONE, no phone number no nothing.

I checked to see if anything else had left with her but nothing was missing.

My guess is she was on a revenge fuck. And I was the lucky one.

And whomever the guy is that is with her regularily is the luckiest man ever. She loves sucking dick. And I mean loves it.

As well as she was clean shaven pussy. Sorry no photos to share. But was a delight having dessert down there!

Scribe
05-06-07, 09:41
Where did you go to pick her up?

How many more girls were available???
She was from a BBS in Shekou, Shenzhen, in a street with a cluster of BBShops. There they ask for 150 for a quickie or 400 for the night, but may accept 300. The shop, like its neighbours, had about a dozen girls inside, mostly attractive.

One Wing Low
05-06-07, 16:59
Must be a nice treat with a non pro.

This was a blind date last week set trom the internet. Vietnamese girl, Celia, living in GZ. I was doubtful she would even show up. But to my surprise she did and in traditional Vietnamese dress. IMHO, Sexiest dresses ever made.

As well as she was clean shaven pussy. Sorry no photos to share. But was a delight having dessert down there!

Pleasure Dude
05-07-07, 23:57
Do you mind sharing more info on the internet datting?

Thanks,

PD

We met at Garden Hotel. Surprisingly she suggested Happy Hour before dinner and after eagerly wanted to see my home. I wish it were always this easy.

Amazingly fell asleep with her in my arms and in the morning when I woke up she was gone. And I mean GONE, no phone number no nothing.

I checked to see if anything else had left with her but nothing was missing.

My guess is she was on a revenge fuck. And I was the lucky one.

And whomever the guy is that is with her regularily is the luckiest man ever. She loves sucking dick. And I mean loves it.

Silly Puppy
05-08-07, 00:43
As well as she was clean shaven pussy

It seems to me she is either a pro or retired ho. You can't (extremely rare) find non-pro Vietnamese/Chinese girl with clean shaven pussy in Asia. Took me 4 months to convince my Chinese gf in US to shave for me. :D

Hk Dog
05-08-07, 01:31
I don't entirely agree with you. I know quite a few 'non pro' Chinese girls who shave. I live in HK so would have some experience in that arena.

Arctic1
05-08-07, 04:36
Trying to make the most of the May 1 holiday period without the rigors of travel. These pictures represent two girls, very different. One comes with high overhead in the sense she needs to be entertained, but she has an outgoing personality. The other is quiet, obedient, and sweet.

Ralph Kramden
05-08-07, 14:21
Let me guess:

The one with the bald pussy is the outgoing one because she is bold.

Or is it the other way around?

The obedient one let you do the barbering.

Pleasure Dude
05-08-07, 18:37
There are still a lot of men in China that can not accept girls that are bold down there and they think it looks awkward without any hair. China is still more traditional compared to HK and Taiwan. Personally, I think having a little bit of hair looks better than completely bold.

PD

Juno Audio
05-09-07, 14:27
There are still a lot of men in China that can not accept girls that are bold down there and they think it looks awkward without any hair. China is still more traditional compared to HK and Taiwan. Personally, I think having a little bit of hair looks better than completely bold.

PD

I don't think the deal is whether they can accept it or not. In Chinese culture, it is considered unlucky to ML to a "white tiger" (woman without pubic hair)

JA

Eaglestar
05-10-07, 04:11
This is a new lady. Mature, 40, school teacher. Small, petite and absolutely loves sex. She was here on the 5th and coming back tonight. I will try to get more and better pics tonight.

Eaglestar
05-10-07, 04:19
Strange deal. She called me a few days ago. Her parents are visiting her and had brought a man who they want her to marry. She was quite upset with mom and dad. She went to dinner with all of them, including the guy her parents want her to marry.

She called me during the dinner and said she is pissed off and will leave. Showed up about 10PM. The events after 10PM are shown here.

ES

Member #2041
05-10-07, 17:12
Eaglestar, I would think that if your Mongolian friend showed her parents and the gent her folks have arranged for her to wed those photos you took, she would have very little problem getting out of the wedding.

The Rooster
05-11-07, 09:11
About 6 months ago I reported on a middle-aged divorcee I met in Shanghai. I've been to China 4 times since then, for a total of 10 weeks, and had a great time with her. Pragmatic, experimental, fun, smart. And yes, her nipples are huge, and sucking on them for 30 seconds gets her literally wet. I meandripping on the floor wet.

Oh, she's usually shaved clean down below, too. Her choice. Never asked her to do it, though I don't mind.

Tiger 888
05-11-07, 14:21
A friend of mine just sent me this. Enjoy.

Tim Bone
05-11-07, 16:31
My first photo.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=596068&postcount=8700

Eaglestar
05-11-07, 16:36
Eaglestar, I would think that if your Mongolian friend showed her parents and the gent her folks have arranged for her to wed those photos you took, she would have very little problem getting out of the wedding.

Odd are pretty damn good of that, however the odd are much better she will not show them and I hope the odd are even better than that the she will never know about the posting here.

ES

Eaglestar
05-11-07, 16:43
About 6 months ago I reported on a middle-aged divorcee I met in Shanghai. I've been to China 4 times since then, for a total of 10 weeks, and had a great time with her. Pragmatic, experimental, fun, smart. And yes, her nipples are huge, and sucking on them for 30 seconds gets her literally wet. I meandripping on the floor wet.

Oh, she's usually shaved clean down below, too. Her choice. Never asked her to do it, though I don't mind.

Damn Rooster she looks remarkably like a lady I did a few years ago from Pudong and she was shaved also. I tried to PM you but either you cannot or will not accept PMs.

Maybe we should compare notes?

ES

Tim Bone
05-11-07, 20:57
More of the same. Tight pussy.

Tim Bone
05-11-07, 21:03
She was a funny and vigorous girl.

Arctic1
05-12-07, 04:47
I did not personally take these. A regular sent me these taken of her.

Tiger 888
05-12-07, 04:57
She was a funny and vigorous girl.A nice view of reverted gravity. Would love to see the full size pic.
link to pic 134 resize.jpg (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70559)

The Rooster
05-12-07, 07:14
Damn Rooster she looks remarkably like a lady I did a few years ago from Pudong and she was shaved also. I tried to PM you but either you cannot or will not accept PMs. Maybe we should compare notes?

ESNot a member yet. No PMs.

It's possible it's the same woman, but she's from the northern parts of Shanghai, and has lived in that area for 8+ years. She is tall. Around 173 cm, and based upon our last little stint shopping, wears a size 80B bra.

Eaglestar
05-12-07, 14:55
Not a member yet. No PMs.

It's possible it's the same woman, but she's from the northern parts of Shanghai, and has lived in that area for 8+ years. She is tall. Around 173 cm, and based upon our last little stint shopping, wears a size 80B bra.

I do not want to post a pic here showing her face so I guess we will never know

ES

Traveler1234
05-12-07, 17:05
Not a member yet. No PMs.

Come on, join the crowd and pay Jackson ;)

Scribe
05-14-07, 08:26
I found this tall and voluptuous girl in a Shenzhen barber shop. Very nice indeed.

Scribe
05-14-07, 08:28
Another girl, much more petite this time.

Ramekin
05-14-07, 16:18
>Do you mind sharing more info on the internet datting?<

I think much had been written about AFF. I met my Vietnamese nymph thru AsiaExpat.

Actually, it was an old personal i put on there a couple months (?) ago. It was rather general post seeking to meet meet new friends open to new experiences. i am kinda lazy and not willing to put in the leg work that some seem to require to get the goodies.

Celia, the vietnamese gal, was the easiest i have ever had. There was no wasting time exchanging MSN. We set a time to meet, she never even gave me her phone or msn.

Gleefully, she contacted me again and I was treated to a dreamy lunch.

Whether she is a pro, semi-pro, quarter-pro, or a no-pro, i don't care. She is a blast.
For those whose taste is bald, i have attached a couple from our latest romp.

One Wing Low
05-16-07, 13:41
vagina usually lack the labia majora seen in most females.

Its not conclusive just looking at the pictures, but it's very likely this 'girl' had an operation for an artificial vagina..

Quote:
That is a strange looking snatch. It's like she doesn't have any lips...just a hole. How old was this girl anyway? Just curious.

They do look perfectly normal to me, with actually quite big lips in shape of a heart.

Levitian

LoveAsia
05-16-07, 13:53

Its not conclusive just looking at the pictures, but it's very likely this 'girl' had an operation for an artificial vagina..

When I saw the first set of photos (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1528&page=3&pp=15) I thought this was a transexual but didn't want to say anything. Now after looking at the snatch and re-viewing the previous photos I am pretty sure this is/was once a guy.

Gualtier Malde
05-16-07, 22:09

Here are some transexual vaginas for comparison... personally, after reading the associated article from which these photos were extracted, I'd say its just a weird vagina, not a post-op one. But I don't know for sure.

GM

Bnlee2
05-16-07, 22:30
Here are some transexual vaginas for comparison... personally, after reading the associated article from which these photos were extracted, I'd say its just a weird vagina, not a post-op one. But I don't know for sure.

GM
GM;

Thanks for the pictures, i just lost my lunch after viewing those pics.

post some real ones, not the post ops ones.

Eaglestar
05-16-07, 23:10
Well the guy gave up on trying to marry her and went home so she came to my home.

ES

BQ Bear
05-16-07, 23:14
It's hilarious, reminds me of a joke of a colleague in Manila who could not tell the difference and did the deed.

Honestly, I had a 0.1 second look and can't tell the difference either.

GM;

Arctic1
05-17-07, 05:20
CP can only rank in my mind as a paradise. Last night in the company of Santa, Rising Son, and OAH visited a stable nearby, finding there an adequate selection of lovelies. The hour was about 8 o'clock. The pictures show an 18-year-old named Jiajia, who hails from near Hangzhou in Zhejiang Province. Very slim, as you can see, and about 158 cm, she provided a delightful experience, absolutely not a single complaint, very close to a GFE, with DFK, DATY, and BBBJCIM. The cost was 500 for LT. OK, I tipped her 100 rmb. (Santa will kill me if he finds out.)

Gualtier Malde
05-17-07, 05:53
GM;

HAHAHAHA. I can hardly look at them either! "Real ones, not the post op ones"? You mean you want to see them PRE-OP?????? :-)

Sorry about your lunch...

GM

Country Counter
05-17-07, 06:31
The guy starts off by stating that he's posting pics of post op transsexuals. Not something that's going to make me look at any of his attachments. Hopefully you looked at one picture and stopped, or did you look at all before you got sick?

DK Lee
05-17-07, 15:37
Enjoy Bros, massage in Shenzhen.

DK Lee
05-17-07, 15:40
Enjoy Bros - massage in Shenzhen.

Indian Chief 007
05-17-07, 18:19
Great Pics.

Barri
05-17-07, 18:45
Enjoy Bros - massage in Shenzhen.Very sexy pics, DK! And a nice bath room, too. Maybe I should through out my washing machine to make place for a mattress; I'd love to have soap massage at home :)

Barek
05-17-07, 19:45
Where in Shenzen?Hotel?
Cheers
Barek

Bnlee2
05-17-07, 21:39
dk

i would really think twice about barebacking one of these WG in shenzhen. unless it was a long term gf or wife? i would not do it. just remember these WG bangs more than a few guys a day. Your chances are quite high to get a bit of something unwanted.

just my pov.

best of luck

Tabasco72
05-18-07, 01:33
DK Lee, didn't u use rubber?
U are my hero :P

Downunder96
05-18-07, 01:51
Tabasco72
Do you think it is right to encourage unprotected sex message to all ISG members?
Keep in mind:

Aids kills
Herpes lasts the rest of your life.
Kids are for an eternity.

DU96

DK Lee, didn't u use rubber?
U are my hero :P

Onedazz
05-18-07, 02:04
Mr lee Mr. Lee o! Mr. Lee!Mr.Lee Mr.Lee O Mr . Lee!(singalong)

Spotted Dick
05-18-07, 09:43
DK Lee, I would be honored to learn how to contact this girl on my next visit to SZ. She looks like an awesome fuck.

R 2 D 2
05-18-07, 11:56
Just one question: Who was taking the pic?

Albert Punter
05-18-07, 12:59
DK Lee,

Congrats !
You made remarkable improvements in photo technique since your first photo post ;-)

I am curious too to know who helped you.

Astrong
05-18-07, 13:21
Nice pics!

How can we contact the girl?

Ramekin
05-18-07, 18:28
When I saw the first set of photos (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1528&page=3&pp=15) I thought this was a transexual but didn't want to say anything. Now after looking at the snatch and re-viewing the previous photos I am pretty sure this is/was once a guy.Call me a fool. I missed all the signs; the man hands, the hairy chest, the baritone voice. I should of put the clues together.

But alas it is the fake pussy experts who have enlightened me. OneWingLow and Asia LOVE seem to know a fake pussy when they see one or the other side of the logic is they have seen every real pussy out there is.come on boys don't be so arrogant or narrow minded. There is still a lot out of REAL pussy out there for you to discover.

Next time I see her I'll make sure to ask for baby photos and a pasport!

Thanks for the laugh. And good luck continuing to scrounge for those fake pussies.

Abse2
05-18-07, 18:33
D.K Lee awsome pics and bareback too, what a combination and too add a def. sultry chinese babe, what a mixture.

Must visit china.

Abse2

Lustforthrust
05-18-07, 21:23
I'm pretty sure I've seen DKL's chic in some porno.

Here are 2 Beijingers I had my way with.
The first one wanted a promise that I wouldn't touch her until after we got married. Stunned, I said nothing and she babbled on. After dinner and perhaps too much red wine, she came with me to my suit in Shangrila and in under 5 minutes, blew me. Stayed the night and never said a word about it the next 2 days I did her.
The second is a school-teacher spending all of her money on clothes & accessories and borrowing money from home. I offered to finance a holiday to Italy (her choice) this summer.

Arctic1
05-19-07, 00:50
Named Yuanyuan, claims to be 20 years old and in CP for a couple of years! She hails from Changsha, Hunan. Such an accent! And ticklish all over. At 1.60 and 40 kg, a little thin, although it does not show in the photos too much. I did not keep her for the night, since her BJ technique lacked a little. Carfare of 20 rmb plus 200 rmb.

Tabasco72
05-19-07, 01:10
Tabasco72
Do you think it is right to encourage unprotected sex message to all ISG members?
Keep in mind:

Aids kills
Herpes lasts the rest of your life.
Kids are for an eternity.

DU96

Aids kills, and becouse of that i used ':p'. It was sarcasm

BenDover57
05-19-07, 01:16
Nothing special (WOW), looks magnificent to some of your fellow "punters" temporarily land-locked in the USA. I can't wait to sample something comparable (even if they are not accomplished in BJ skills).

Ltkev
05-19-07, 01:21
Sorry for the stupid quesiton, but what is CP?

Named Yuanyuan, claims to be 20 years old and in CP for a couple of years! She hails from Changsha, Hunan. Such an accent! And ticklish all over. At 1.60 and 40 kg, a little thin, although it does not show in the photos too much. I did not keep her for the night, since her BJ technique lacked a little. Carfare of 20 rmb plus 200 rmb.

Member #3421
05-19-07, 03:37
Nothing special (WOW), looks magnificent to some of your fellow "punters" temporarily land-locked in the USA. I can't wait to sample something comparable (even if they are not accomplished in BJ skills).I concur (and am similarly landlocked). Wow. And if she shaved or at least trimmed the bush? WOW. I need to go to Hunan, or keep my fingers crossed in Beijing.

NBG

Et888
05-19-07, 07:57
Enjoy Bros - massage in Shenzhen.Can you PM me the contact and damage?

Wadman
05-19-07, 08:11
Sorry for the stupid quesiton, but what is CP?

CP = Chang Ping常平, a small factory town in DongGuan, with arguably the best mongering in Southern China. It is the happiest place on earth (for guys), about 1 hour's travel from Shenzhen. The happiest place on earth is NOT Disney World, regardless of what those Yanks might scream in their ads.

One Wing Low
05-19-07, 09:34
Hi Ramekin,

Nobody is calling you a fool, just one good experience.

I've met a few transexuals in Hollywood who were far more feminine, sexy and attractive than the best girls in town!

I went to a party, picked up a tall, lanky, attractive blonde. Her voice was breathless, high-pitched and way exaggerated like a child... But she refused to take off her clothes or let me touch her crotch...Then she proudly told me she had a...pussy. That told me she recently paid some good bucks for that pussy.

I am not an expert. I have a friend who is a fine cosmetic surgeon. He had some discussions with me regarding what he can 'manufacture' for anyone with a few bucks...

Call me a fool. I missed all the signs; the man hands, the hairy chest, the baritone voice. I should of put the clues together.

But alas it is the fake pussy experts who have enlightened me. OneWingLow and Asia LOVE seem to know a fake pussy when they see one or the other side of the logic is they have seen every real pussy out there is.come on boys don't be so arrogant or narrow minded. There is still a lot out of REAL pussy out there for you to discover.

Next time I see her I'll make sure to ask for baby photos and a pasport!

Thanks for the laugh. And good luck continuing to scrounge for those fake pussies.

LexLuther
05-19-07, 11:16
OWL,

It occurs to me that your post is in violation of the regulations prohibiting posting about sex with transsexuals, transgendered persons, etc.

LexLuther

Astrong
05-19-07, 12:45
I got this for 200 rmb for 3 shots.

Eldritch
05-19-07, 12:55
Enjoy Bros - massage in Shenzhen.Truly amazing pictures!

But please, tell us, who was behind the camera?

Eldtrich

Boost12
05-21-07, 04:32
Named Yuanyuan, claims to be 20 years old and in CP for a couple of years! She hails from Changsha, Hunan. Such an accent! And ticklish all over. At 1.60 and 40 kg, a little thin, although it does not show in the photos too much. I did not keep her for the night, since her BJ technique lacked a little. Carfare of 20 rmb plus 200 rmb.Very nice! Can you post more pics of her please?

Borisbumbum
05-21-07, 14:13
Enjoy Bros - massage in Shenzhen.Hi buddy,

I will be in Shenzhen soon for the first time. Can you advise the address of this massage place. It looks really worth a try.

Carlos 3
05-21-07, 22:47
Named Yuanyuan, claims to be 20 years old and in CP for a couple of years! She hails from Changsha, Hunan. Such an accent! And ticklish all over. At 1.60 and 40 kg, a little thin, although it does not show in the photos too much. I did not keep her for the night, since her BJ technique lacked a little. Carfare of 20 rmb plus 200 rmb.Just a very pretty girl nice little tits would like to meet here.

SE Asia Joe
05-22-07, 08:02
Guys:
Are these pictures - taken with my mobile phone - clear enough/do you guys want to see more?
SE Asia Joe

Albert Punter
05-22-07, 10:38
... and so are pictures

Yes, please post more

Guys:
Are these pictures - taken with my mobile phone - clear enough/do you guys want to see more?
SE Asia Joe

SE Asia Joe
05-23-07, 07:50
Guys:
Hope you can see them and like 'em - I certainly did!
RMB450 wud have bot me one but got the both for RMB650 in a Panyu hotel massage parlor.
FULL service from them both - but it was more hilarious than anything else - some of the things they thought up to do!
SE Asia Joe

Le Grand
05-23-07, 09:34

Wow. She has a real nice big ass. Who took the pictures while you were bonking her?

Albert Punter
05-23-07, 12:18
DK,

Fact that you don't reply to all questions arisen after your last post, may convince many of us that you didn't take those nice pictures yourself but you had stolen them somewhere.

Some member already think that, and I cannot be in disagreement with them.

Tiger 888
05-23-07, 13:33
DK,

Fact that you don't reply to all questions arisen after your last post, may convince many of us that you didn't take those nice pictures yourself but you had stolen them somewhere.

Some member already think that, and I cannot be in disagreement with them.No Exif info with the pics -> most likely stolen. A very long time member with only a few posts. Looks like a well known pattern by now.

Albert Punter
05-23-07, 13:38
How do you see exif info you mention ?

No Exif info with the pics -> most likely stolen. A very long time member with only a few posts. Looks like a well known pattern by now.

Eaglestar
05-23-07, 16:36
WTF is exif??

ES

Exile
05-23-07, 17:14
Exif = Exchangeable Image File; essentially a fingerprint of pictures taken with most newer model digital cameras. There are several ways to view the info with perhaps the easiest being via a Firefox extension that does the job.

The pics in question do not have the info providing one more reason for me to also think they are stolen.

I need to read up on how to post pics so please accept my apologies for a post of nothing but words in this thread.

AdHome01
05-23-07, 17:36
WTF is exif??

ESExchangeable Image File Format

www.exif.org

Tiger 888
05-24-07, 02:02
No Exif info with the pics -> most likely stolen. A very long time member with only a few posts. Looks like a well known pattern by now.
There are several tools. I downloaded a trial version of ExifPro1.0 Just google for exif viewer. If the info is not deleted, you can see the date taken, the date modified with whcih imaging softtware, Camera type, focal length, shutter time, natural light or flash, and many more camera settings.

Ace Gallant
05-24-07, 02:31
There are several tools. I downloaded a trial version of ExifPro1.0 Just google for exif viewer. If the info is not deleted, you can see the date taken, the date modified with whcih imaging softtware, Camera type, focal length, shutter time, natural light or flash, and many more camera settings.

Most of the "branded" digital cameras comes with bundled software and I believe there will be an utility that allows you to view all these extended information. In fact, the Canon Digital camera I used to have has it built into the camera in which it will tell you all these information. But Dam!!! I had given that camera to one of my freebie! She just nicely "Borrowed" it but never return it to me.

Enjoy!
AG

Dingleberry Don
05-24-07, 03:23
My branded digital camera QQ camera had all my 1200 freebie pictures on it and one of she nicely borrow it and never return it to me the also! Dam freebie and your freebie-ness! I will freebiely kick her freebie ass if I can find this freebies! Freebie on!

Enjoy freebie!

DD

Tiger 888
05-24-07, 05:55
Most of the "branded" digital cameras comes with bundled software and I believe there will be an utility that allows you to view all these extended information. In fact, the Canon Digital camera I used to have has it built into the camera in which it will tell you all these information. But Dam!!! I had given that camera to one of my freebie! She just nicely "Borrowed" it but never return it to me.

Enjoy!
AGI found one exif viewer that is easy to install and easy to use (a rarity):
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/albumshaper/reveal_1.2_win.exe?download

Ace Gallant
05-24-07, 06:13
My branded digital camera QQ camera had all my 1200 freebie pictures on it and one of she nicely borrow it and never return it to me the also! Dam freebie and your freebie-ness! I will freebiely kick her freebie ass if I can find this freebies! Freebie on!

Enjoy freebie!

DD

Well.... I guess if the freebie borrowed the camera and never return it to you, she is no longer a freebie right? So with my case too... the moment she said "I like your camera, can I keep it?" She was taken out of the freebie list and put into the paybie list.

Like I said... at some point in time, all freebie will become paybie. It is whether you pay them with cash or in-kind.

Enjoy!
AG

BTW: How are you doing DDon... getting bored over in the Philippines?

Le Grand
05-24-07, 06:56
Exif = Exchangeable Image File; essentially a fingerprint of pictures taken with most newer model digital cameras. There are several ways to view the info with perhaps the easiest being via a Firefox extension that does the job.

The pics in question do not have the info providing one more reason for me to also think they are stolen.

Curious ... when one uses software like Photoshop to reduce the size of the fotos for posting, will that strip off the Exif info?

Comrade 2255
05-24-07, 07:48
No Exif info with the pics -> most likely stolen.
Older image editors or "compressors" that alter the file's resolution or quality level, and which aren't exif-aware, will likely strip the header information.

As an aside, I recall reading that resizing or compressing an image with editing software can destroy the work of watermarking software like MarcSpider.

Tiger 888
05-24-07, 08:07
Curious ... when one uses software like Photoshop to reduce the size of the fotos for posting, will that strip off the Exif info?
photoshop definitely not.

Arctic1
05-24-07, 09:19
This one was special. A 19-year-old from Guiyang has been in CP for about five months. The mama told her specifically to give good service after the mama and I compared notes about the differences between girls in Shenzhen and CP. (Girls in Shenzhen are pretty, but CP girls give better service.) Xiao Li is short, though well-proportioned, as anyone can see. She provided DFK and BBBJ, and thoroughly enjoyed DATY. Toll was normal 200 rmb, and I gave her 20 more.

Albert Punter
05-24-07, 10:49
I just tried software suggested by Tiger888.
It really reports a lot of infos.
However, when I want to see exif infos of my pics uploaded on ISG, which have been resized/edited (simply using Photo Editor embedded in my pc), these are no longer visible.

LuvumBare
05-24-07, 15:03
Did you give her a shave or was she naturally bald? It would be nice if some of these girls did a bit of hedge trimming. No need to remove all the fuzz, but I have been with quite a few where you had to search to find the slit.
'bare

BQ Bear
05-24-07, 21:07
Seems to have some sores on her pussy.

Am I right?

This one was special. A 19-year-old from Guiyang has been in CP for about five months. The mama told her specifically to give good service after the mama and I compared notes about the differences between girls in Shenzhen and CP. (Girls in Shenzhen are pretty, but CP girls give better service.) Xiao Li is short, though well-proportioned, as anyone can see. She provided DFK and BBBJ, and thoroughly enjoyed DATY. Toll was normal 200 rmb, and I gave her 20 more.

Member #2128
05-25-07, 07:46
I noticed this too....all around the outer lips.

Could be the picture quality....after all, the poster did DATY and got the close up view. Can't believe he'd not notice and pull up his pants!

Ben2
05-25-07, 07:47

Am I right?
My eyes are working just fine also and it sure does look like sores, and you were DATY?

Jim Stick
05-25-07, 12:20
Looks like HSV2 to me.

Member #3421
05-25-07, 13:07
I noticed this too....all around the outer lips.

Could be the picture quality....after all, the poster did DATY and got the close up view. Can't believe he'd not notice and pull up his pants!

#2128I don't think it's the picture quality (which looks pretty good). Cum waiting to be cleaned up? Doesn't seem quite right, though. I'm no MD, but that doesn't match what I've seen in herpes pics. Hopefully someone more knowledgable will chime in.

NBG

Crypton
05-25-07, 15:43

Am I right?

Jesus.. why do you people do this? You think everyone else is an idiot? This is exactly the kind of asinine comments that deter people from posting pictures.

GenieOn
05-25-07, 16:42
Guys:

Hope you can see them and like 'em - I certainly did!

RMB450 wud have bot me one but got the both for RMB650 in a Panyu hotel massage parlor.

FULL service from them both - but it was more hilarious than anything else - some of the things they thought up to do!

SE Asia JoeBro, is this hotel Panyu Hotel, or which hotel in Panyu area, cause I never had a chance to get such kind of service in Panyu, your kind info will be appreciated.

Juno Audio
05-25-07, 16:57
It could just be an optical illusion from the lens and the lighting.

Native Humper
05-25-07, 18:24
I have a magnifying button on my mouse and I could not see any sores even under magnification in the pics from Artic1. It is one of the prettiest cunts I have ever seen!

Crazy Jim Wood
05-25-07, 19:32
Big blisters like from herpes was my first impression... then I read about DATY and thought, nah... but then I looked again and I thought it sure does look like herpes.

I think we need a poll.

Bill Lee
05-25-07, 21:04
Regardless of what anyone says, these are great photos. Keep the pics coming. Most of us who don't put photos on the board, including myself, shouldn't comment negatively about someone else, who can put photos on the board.

More than half of the pics on the board are fairly useless to me for different reasons. But that's my opinion which I now keep to myself.

Artic1, your pics are the type that keeps me coming to CP, knowing what beautiful girls are out there.

Bill

Bnlee2
05-25-07, 21:33

Artic

Ignore most of these negative comments. I just think that the pussy looks well used in the last weeks. She must just been playing 24/7. Overall a nice smooth pussy in my book. Like what Bill Lee said, pussy like that is what keeps me going back to CP and Dongguan. Keep up the good work with the freebies.

Scribe
05-26-07, 10:33
Trips over the boarder are always fun. I picked up this girl from a bar in Shekou, the Apple bar I think it was. She spoke a bit of English and was quite energetic in the sack. It cost 200 yuen for a quickie.

Scribe
05-26-07, 10:39
This beautiful 20 year old lady's from a neighbouring bar. There were about 10 girls inside but I thought this one was the best looking. After having a drink with her, she took me to her abode for a quick 200rmb roll in the hay.

Lilojo
05-26-07, 12:09
Regardless of what anyone says, these are great photos. Keep the pics coming. Most of us who don't put photos on the board, including myself, shouldn't comment negatively about someone else, who can put photos on the board.

More than half of the pics on the board are fairly useless to me for different reasons. But that's my opinion which I now keep to myself.

Artic1, your pics are the type that keeps me coming to CP, knowing what beautiful girls are out there.

Bill

Artic1 saw the real thing up close, and he thought it was a great pussy.
Case closed.

Arctic1
05-26-07, 19:12
Rest assured I closely inspected the attached material, and it passed the type-I eyeball test. Xiao Wu, who claims to be 20 years old, looks a little chunky at nearly 50 kg, but wonderful tits. Quite ticklish, a real downer for DATY. I have not learned how to overcome this. Otherwise a pleasant experience. 200 RMB plus 40 RMB tip. Sorry, Santa.

Acerboy
05-28-07, 07:51
Told her to get a trim. Came on her tits which we rather small.No anal. Overall was good. Gave me a massage.

Acerboy
05-28-07, 07:53
Cute girl, petite. No bj but good attitude. Bushy!!!

SE Asia Joe
05-28-07, 08:48
Bro, is this hotel Panyu Hotel, or which hotel in Panyu area, cause I never had a chance to get such kind of service in Panyu, your kind info will be appreciated.
Guang Zhou PanYu Yue Kai Hotel co ltd - at least that's what the name card given to me by their "Deputy Amusement Minister" (OH WOW!!) states! Contact her to get directions etc - the name card states her name as Chen Si Hua 130-6087-0228.
How about a report from you afterwards? Have fun
SE Asia Joe

Pinoyako
05-28-07, 09:36
Some pics of the Shanghai pub girl, before I continue on with my FR in the Shanghai section.

Sorry if pics are not too sharp as this was only taken with my cellphone.

Arctic1
05-29-07, 12:24
Some fellow mongers persuaded me to accompany them to Swan Lake even though I had an appointment at 7:00 with Mimi. My low sales resistance resulted in my taking Wenyou back to the hotel. She did a good job, DFK and BBBJ, but I had to rush HER. She is 21, from Xinjiang, quite tiny.

Fast Eddie 48
05-30-07, 05:55
Some pics of the Shanghai pub girl, before I continue on with my FR in the Shanghai section.

Sorry if pics are not too sharp as this was only taken with my cellphone.To pinoy ako

This is not bad best cell phone camera picture I have seen.

Can you tell us which model cell phone take this photo.

Fast eddie 48

Pinoyako
05-30-07, 15:27
To pinoy ako

This is not bad best cell phone camera picture I have seen.

Can you tell us which model cell phone take this photo.

Fast eddie 48I use a Nokia N73.

Eaglestar
05-31-07, 03:01
This is my former steady who I have posted several times in the past. She was coming through town on her way back home and stopped in for an overnighter. Don't get to see her as much as before so it is always a pleasure.

I have been doing her for a little over 2 years now and have never done anal until this time.

During the deed I was fingering her ass and she moaned "I want it in my ass" soooooo Stopped, put on a rain coat, a little KY jelly and did her bidding. This was her first experience with Greek but it pleasured her quite a bit. Really tight even for poorly endowed old ES.

Can't wait for the next time :)

ES

Eaglestar
05-31-07, 03:13
Met this one on AFF several weeks ago. During our chats she claimed she has never "done it" and never will until she marries but does like oral. After several chats on MSN I finally decided "What the hell" and invited her to my apartment.

First time two weeks ago no pics allowed but last night she consented.

It was ok, maybe a 7 or 7.5.

I fingered her ass while she sucked my cock and I could tell anal is a very real possibility but did not press for it. Maybe next time.

Strange lady if she really is still a "virgin". I guess BJ and Greek don't count toward being a virgin or not.

Please pardon my pics, I just bought a new camera and still don't have the operating manual in English. I will learn and do better.

Got a kindergarten teacher on tap for tonight. I'll read the menu on the cam and see if I can get better pics of her.

ES

Arctic1
05-31-07, 04:58
Pretty girl from Changsha, named Liu Qun, quite petite, really sweet.

Bear X
05-31-07, 05:05
Pretty girl from Changsha, named Liu Qun, quite petite, really sweet.

Nice photos.. cute.... i saw RMB200 on the chair on the first photo... is she only worth 200? that is good price.. how the service?
ahahahaha... good job man

Scribe
05-31-07, 09:21
I found this gorgeous 19 year old lady in Shenzhen. 200 rmb

Scribe
05-31-07, 09:25
Here's another Shenzhen lady.

Eaglestar
05-31-07, 09:51

You are spot on Scribe. She is drop dead gorgeous.

Also the Bar Girl looks to have a nice rack.

You done good my man

ES

LuvumBare
05-31-07, 14:58
Outstanding - she looks like she may be "mixed blood" - perhaps some Japanese or Thai.

Where did you find her?
Any more pix?
'bare

It Travel
05-31-07, 15:03

Just a couple of things, if you want and can... where did you find those jewels?

And 200 RMB for what? (it's less than 20 €!!!) :D :D Could have at least five!

I'll soon be there but my fucking company always point out hotels in the last minute so I can't organise anything...

(When I go to EE I organize myself so I nearly arrive with a girl already laying in the bed... or waiting at the reception as Valentina)

Thanks for help ;)

IT

Intransit
05-31-07, 19:30
Gorgeous? No.

Old Mean Dog
06-01-07, 02:48
Gorgeous? No.

Agreed! Cute yes, Gorgeous no and certainly not DDG, but she is a very sweet looking girl and much better than some of the "old bones" posted on here. Keep up the good work!!

RasSpewtin
06-01-07, 07:38
Scribe Dude:

Jesus and good Lord Almighty, but she does NOT look like a 200 RMB BBS girl. Now if you were to tell me that the 200 RMB covered her sitting fee in a high-end KTV, I may be willing to become a believer.

Would you care to expand on the concept of how one might find this kind of quality for 200 RMB in SZ? I ain't saying that it's impossible, but if this is for real, there will be many of us ready to line up and pay for for hunting lessons from you.

Raz

SE Asia Joe
06-01-07, 08:21
Scribe Dude:

Jesus and good Lord Almighty, but she does NOT look like a 200 RMB BBS girl. Now if you were to tell me that the 200 RMB covered her sitting fee in a high-end KTV, I may be willing to become a believer.

Would you care to expand on the concept of how one might find this kind of quality for 200 RMB in SZ? I ain't saying that it's impossible, but if this is for real, there will be many of us ready to line up and pay for for hunting lessons from you.

Raz
DITTO!
Sorry to also be a sceptic - but from what I do know about China and our hobby - I just cain't see how that is a RMB200 gal - in Shenzen nonetheless!
Her make-up, accessories, dress, PLUS that the picture's background of starlights, more formal dress etc indicates that this is K-OK gal/cannot be a BBS gal. And K-OK gal in Shenzhen is minimum of RMB200 sitting down fee (the old 1-3-7 places hardly exists in SZ any more).
Are you pulling our collective legs and trying to make us all green with envy or is this TRUE?
SE Asia Joe
PS. Nonetheless, also appreciate the picures - keep up the good work!

Eaglestar
06-01-07, 13:37
Don't say I did not warn you. The kindergarten teacher came to visit me last night. Nothing spectacular but a nice ass.

Take a look at the spots to the right of her labia number 15. Any ideas? I did some searching on the net. Hope they are sebaceous cysts and not warts.

I wore a raincoat just in case and did not DATY

ES

Albert Punter
06-01-07, 15:37
I think you should refrain from unappropriate comments like this.
As you know you don't like Eaglestar's preys, just scroll his posts.

Otherwise, pics of your preys will be more than welcome and will enable us to make comparisons.

Any chance you can post photo's of the 7, 8 and 9's you say you bang? I think most of us would prefer those photos rather than a pic of a rotten pussy.

-SZE

Eaglestar
06-01-07, 16:07
And Jackson sayeth...

"If you don't like another Forum Member's reports, then simply add them to your "Ignore List" and you'll never see their reports again.

You can access your personal "Ignore List" under your User CP. Just login, select "User CP" from the top menu bar, then select "Buddy / Ignore Lists" from the left side column."

ES

Bnlee2
06-01-07, 17:05
Don't say I did not warn you. The kindergarten teacher came to visit me last night. Nothing spectacular but a nice ass.

Take a look at the spots to the right of her labia number 15. Any ideas? I did some searching on the net. Hope they are sebaceous cysts and not warts.

ES
eagle

the spots do look a bit suspicious. the dark pussy lips does not look too good either. i would put the gal on the ignore list just to be safe. you are wise to skip daty. for me, if i see that from the start, i would pretend to get an emergency call from my office and tell her that i have to take a raincheck on her.

just my pov.

otherwise... keep posting more of your pics..of freebies.

Lex Moon
06-01-07, 19:28

ESLooks like a skin infection.

May affect your skin even with raincoat.

However no need to worry, doctor can prescribe antibiotic cream for this.

Old Mean Dog
06-02-07, 01:35
I think you should refrain from unappropriate comments like this.
As you know you don't like Eaglestar's preys, just scroll his posts.

Otherwise, pics of your preys will be more than welcome and will enable us to make comparisons.

Yep, my bad. Guess I was just firing back at his comments and openly thinking how rating systems vary dramatically from monger to monger.

AP,

Do a search, I have posted many of my "preys" photos (check Shenzhen and Dongguan areas), so please feel free to compare.

-SZE

Arctic1
06-02-07, 11:07
A regular came to see me this afternoon. She gives good service, but she is turning into a bit of a porker. Home delivery for 300 rmb.

MarkFalcon33
06-02-07, 12:16

I wore a raincoat just in case and did not DATY.

ESAlways cover up with those, form of herb.

Pipe Layer99
06-02-07, 19:01
A regular came to see me this afternoon. She gives good service, but she is turning into a bit of a porker. Home delivery for 300 rmb.

I'll take the good service with that body anytime. Not a porker at all. DD

Crazier
06-03-07, 02:39
Hope they are sebaceous cysts and not warts.

ES

Raincoats do not guarantee protection in case of warts from what I have read. Then again, I also read that in many cases, many people have the virus but are asymptomatic and go round infecting others without knowing.

Good luck!

Jbone02
06-03-07, 19:57
1. HJ Girl. Pink Apartments Area. 40 Yuan.
2. Second Pop of the Day. 150 Yuan.
3. Street Scene.
4-6. Third Pop of the Day. 150 Yuan. Mine is in White. Other is Sicers
7. Fourth Pop of the Day. 150 Yuan.

Report will be posted shortly

Jbone02
06-03-07, 20:04
1. View from LoWu Station Mall. Note the hotel and pink apartments
2. First Pop of the Day. 150 Yuan.
3-4 First Pop of the Day. Cute Friend taken by Sicer.
5. Third Pop of the Day. 150 Yuan.

Report to be posted

Jbone02
06-03-07, 20:11
1-2. First Pop of the Day. 150 Yuan.
3-4 Second Pop of the Day. Threesome. 300 Yuan.

Report to be added

Member #4643
06-03-07, 23:34
Love the photos! Can you tell us a little more about where you found these lovely women, and how someone like myself might find similar ones if I were to visit China? Thanks

Member #4515
06-04-07, 03:58
1. HJ Girl. Pink Apartments Area. 40 Yuan.
2. Second Pop of the Day. 150 Yuan.
3. Street Scene.
4-6. Third Pop of the Day. 150 Yuan. Mine is in White. Other is Sicers
7. Fourth Pop of the Day. 150 Yuan.

Report will be posted shortlyWow. Really beauty. Possible pm me the contact of the lady in black. Many many thanks.

Jbone02
06-04-07, 05:19
I posted my report in the Shenzhen section. Glad you like the pics.

Albert Punter
06-04-07, 12:41
Szexpat,

I have made some search but found nothing in your last posts.
Anyhow, never mind.

A question: why you don't post pics here enabling all interested in China girls to see them ?

As I never go to Shenzhen and Dongguan areas, I never check those threads and therefore I miss the opportunity to enjoy your work.

AP,

Do a search, I have posted many of my "preys" photos (check Shenzhen and Dongguan areas), so please feel free to compare.

-SZE

Old Mean Dog
06-04-07, 14:01
I do not monger outside of South China, so I did not see the need to post the same photos in 2 different area on this board. Since you were unable to find my photos, I will repost here. I am not a fan of snatch and asshole closeup shots, so you will have to settle for pics of girls I have banged, and most of them are normally clothed.

Enjoy,
SZE

More to come

Old Mean Dog
06-04-07, 14:07
Some more photos to judge.

Old Mean Dog
06-04-07, 14:14
I think this is enough proof for now. These last few, I have on my HD ATM, I will produce others from my portable HD, if and when I get around to it. I am headed to CP tomorrow and will update with current "prey" as well.

Enjoy,
SZE

Albert Punter
06-04-07, 15:36
Thanks for posting !

I think your pics are very useful to show what is available in China (I am not a fan of close-ups either) to potential mongers.

No need to post your pics twice.
Please post them here and make them available to everybody.

Again thanks !

P.S. In case look of girls you supply for marriage is similar to that of your "preys" I am sure you can find husband for them easily ;-)

Petemcc
06-05-07, 01:21
Thanks for posting !

I think your pics are very useful to show what is available in China (I am not a fan of close-ups either) to potential mongers.

No need to post your pics twice.
Please post them here and make them available to everybody.

Again thanks !

P.S. In case look of girls you supply for marriage is similar to that of your "preys" I am sure you can find husband for them easily ;-)

Respect mate, you can certainally pick them!

Johnson994
06-05-07, 02:50

ES I would fuck her with out a condom.

Dog Day
06-05-07, 06:04
Just bought an MP4 player with a built in camera and tried to use it last week-end. Not bad for day shots but, not good for night photos.
Girl is 200 RMB as usual plus taxi fare. From sichuan, 20, hot and horny as expected.

Bill Lee
06-05-07, 09:41
for reminding me why I come to China and CP.

Thanks for reminding me that there's hope in seeing pics with faces on this board.

Bill

I think this is enough proof for now. These last few, I have on my HD ATM, I will produce others from my portable HD, if and when I get around to it. I am headed to CP tomorrow and will update with current "prey" as well.

Enjoy,
SZE

Azn Playa
06-05-07, 12:55
for reminding me why I come to China and CP.

Thanks for reminding me that there's hope in seeing pics with faces on this board.

BillIn that case, JBone2 should receive even more thanks.

A great collection of good looking fuckable gals.

ManonsanBoy
06-05-07, 17:59
I would fuck her with out a condom.

They do not look like warts.

Lustforthrust
06-05-07, 20:45
I'm pretty sure I've seen DKL's chic in some porno.

Here are 2 Beijingers I had my way with.
The first one wanted a promise that I wouldn't touch her until after we got married. Stunned, I said nothing and she babbled on. After dinner and perhaps too much red wine, she came with me to my suit in Shangrila and in under 5 minutes, blew me. Stayed the night and never said a word about it the next 2 days I did her.
The second is a school-teacher spending all of her money on clothes & accessories and borrowing money from home. I offered to finance a holiday to Italy (her choice) this summer.

The fat one had a long fleshy pussy.

The thin one, nothing to write home about.

Eaglestar
06-09-07, 14:47
Saturday two sessions with my former steady. HB out of town so I slipped in.
Damn she loves cowgirl. Rode me so long and so hard she had to stop for a drink of water.

Sorry no pics of first session.........Got down in the short rows and forgot.

ES

Dog Day
06-11-07, 02:44
Great two girls.
Pictures to tell the story...

Dog Day
06-11-07, 02:49
While doing mish with one, the other one suddenly put her tounge in my butt hole...I suddenly felt a flash and I came.

400 poorer.

Le Grand
06-11-07, 04:25
Having some problem with uploading. Third try with advice from a PM ...

SE Asia Joe
06-11-07, 05:28
Great two girls.
Pictures to tell the story...

Hmm.... these two looks like the Chinese version of Paris and Nicole. Sassy Country Looks, Tag Team, On the internet ...the whole bit..

CC1024
06-12-07, 09:33
Dear Szexpat,

Was DSCN1364 taken in CP? wow, looks good... face I like...

CC1024

Scribe
06-12-07, 10:53
Scribe Dude:

Raz
Sorry for the delayed response. I was sitting in a bar in old Shekou, called the Apple bar. The manager made a call & 2 girls from a nearby BBS turned up. I chose the 1 in the pic & was driven to her place for a quick rumble, indeed for 200 rmb, & then back to the bar to continue with my beer. All the bars & many shops in that area phone in BBS girls to come round if a punter comes by.

Scribe
06-12-07, 11:37
Here are 3 more girls I had from the same Shenzhen bar late last year. All were 200 rmb for a quickie!

Crazy Jim Wood
06-12-07, 16:37
Having some problem with uploading. Third try with advice from a PM ...
I can see the problem... the contents of the file were old, corrupted, and to large.

Neuromancer
06-12-07, 17:02
Having some problem with uploading. Third try with advice from a PM ...Hehe,

So did she go cowgirl on you?

Erik
06-12-07, 17:23
I can't resist to show you these nice pair that belong to a cuty from Guizhou. Unwilling to show her face unfortunatelly.

DayNight
06-13-07, 05:25
Hehe,

So did she go cowgirl on you?

I couldn't resist......

Neuromancer
06-13-07, 14:20
I couldn't resist......"Nice"

You made my day dude. It's been a while since I had a good laugh!

Frankypanky
06-13-07, 20:46
Hmm.... these two looks like the Chinese version of Paris and Nicole. Sassy Country Looks, Tag Team, On the internet ...the whole bit..

OMG, your right!!!

ROFLOL! You lucky "Dog"...hahaha!

Jack The Lad
06-15-07, 01:27
Dear lord they are hot...! Any details on where you got them from please?

Thank you

While doing mish with one, the other one suddenly put her tounge in my butt hole...I suddenly felt a flash and I came.

400 poorer.

DayNight
06-15-07, 05:03
"Nice"

You made my day dude. It's been a while since I had a good laugh!

Actually I am very much against postings in the photo section. That includes comments, and other peoples pix (as I did). I would certainly not shag that monster, I rather go gay.

Here are a few harmles images from a QQ friend.

Sound Stream #2
06-15-07, 08:22
Actually I am very much against postings in the photo section. That includes comments, and other peoples pix (as I did). I would certainly not shag that monster, I rather go gay.

Here are a few harmles images from a QQ friend.It's not harmless. The 4th picture (picture.jpg) is a fake pussy. It looks like it is at the spot where the penis is supposed to be (too high). Watch out for man-girls.

DayNight
06-16-07, 05:23
It's not harmless. The 4th picture (picture.jpg) is a fake pussy. It looks like it is at the spot where the penis is supposed to be (too high). Watch out for man-girls.

It's certainly not.

Eaglestar
06-16-07, 16:38
These are some that I did not post before (I hope) of my former steady married lady. If rimming disturbs you skip these.

ES

Eaglestar
06-17-07, 05:17
Found these of her pudgy little body on my storage stick. Taking a little siesta after a session I guess. Forgot when I took them.

ES

Sicer
06-19-07, 08:07
Here are a few pics that I have taken recently. I took the clear photos using jbone02's camera on our road trips to SZ; the others were taken with my low resolution mobile phone cam on other solo outings. Sorry for the lack of quality, but hopefully the girls' charm will overcome the technical limitations! BTW, all girls 150RMB, ST, paid after the service.

Member #4515
06-20-07, 01:07
Here are a few pics that I have taken recently. I took the clear photos using jbone02's camera on our road trips to SZ; the others were taken with my low resolution mobile phone cam on other solo outings. Sorry for the lack of quality, but hopefully the girls' charm will overcome the technical limitations! BTW, all girls 150RMB, ST, paid after the service.All are gorgious ladies you posted. Thank you very much indeed. I will be in SZ and CP next week. Can you pm me where can I find the lday p1020139. She is really a beauty. Pm me any contact number will be highly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Petemcc
06-20-07, 09:15
Here are a few pics that I have taken recently. I took the clear photos using jbone02's camera on our road trips to SZ; the others were taken with my low resolution mobile phone cam on other solo outings. Sorry for the lack of quality, but hopefully the girls' charm will overcome the technical limitations! BTW, all girls 150RMB, ST, paid after the service.

Where the fuck did you find them? There's one or two, or three there who I would give my life's savings to just to let me sit and watch them. True Chinese beauty, you lucky bastard.

Hallo
06-20-07, 12:07
I can't resist to show you these nice pair that belong to a cuty from Guizhou. Unwilling to show her face unfortunatelly.

Hairy pussy?

Murilloa
06-20-07, 22:23
The best pics I've seen here this year, Sicer. Keep 'em coming, lucky bastard.

Arctic1
06-22-07, 03:07
Life is still good here. This girl has appeared in my pictures before. She has a great attitude.

Shanghaied888
06-23-07, 06:11
Her name is Joan phone number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], in Shanghai. about 24.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Shanghaied888
06-23-07, 06:27
Joan, 24, phone # [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Arctic1
06-24-07, 06:41
At 47 years, she's still just a pup as far as I am concerned.

Eaglestar
06-24-07, 08:47

Are you kidding us? That is a 47 year old body? Unbelievable.

ES

Elvis30
06-27-07, 06:15
Great body for that age!

Ace Gallant
06-27-07, 10:19

Now... did she told you Si4 Shi2 Qi1 or Shi2 Qi1? (47 or 17) They sound very close....! It looks like 17 to me!!!

Oh what the hell am I giving mandarin lessons in Photo threads? But really!!! I would not believe she is 47!

Enjoy!
AG

Downunder96
06-27-07, 13:49
NA AG,
At 17 you don't get much hair for that age, You can pretty much count them!! Just kidding....
DU96

Now... did she told you Si4 Shi2 Qi1 or Shi2 Qi1? (47 or 17) They sound very close....! It looks like 17 to me!!!

Oh what the hell am I giving mandarin lessons in Photo threads? But really!!! I would not believe she is 47!

Enjoy!
AG

Ace Gallant
06-27-07, 14:00
na ag,
at 17 you don't get much hair for that age, you can pretty much count them!! just kidding....
du96

oh... trust me.... i had seen young girls that is very hairly!!! like an ape!

but than again i was just kidding with my old friend artic anyways... :d

hey wait!!! we are not suppose to discussed about **** girls here!

enjoy!
ag

Tile Man4
06-28-07, 04:36
At 47 years, she's still just a pup as far as I am concerned.Look at her tummy 2 or 3 inches above her pubic hair. I looks like she has 2 cesarean sections. I did the close up software and I think I see 2 scars. She also have the stretch marks. After a young woman has a baby , she does not always have the stretch marks. They seem to come later in life.

Look at the second picture. Her left leg has a very large varicose vein. In most case this also come later in life.

Most important clue , look at her hands. She has worked her hands to the bone like most Chinese women do. But , it takes years for this to show also.

She also has a small midriff bulge and gravity is helping her because she is sitting on her ass. Put her on her knees and I think we would see a much larger midriff bulge.

Her breast don't look as firm as a younger Chinese women. I think she is hot and 47.

This is my kind of woman Artic1 , mature , nice body. You did well Artic1. Good luck with her.

Dr. Tile Man

Scribe
06-28-07, 05:03
A petite perky girl but, I'm sad to say, very camera-shy.

Scribe
06-28-07, 05:07
This gal was far less shy in front of the camera.

Arctic1
06-29-07, 04:27
Found this lady via banwan. Surprise, she turned out to be older than her online photo, based on my observation. Good attitude, she worked with me for a long time. I gave her 1,000.

Arctic1
06-29-07, 08:21
Zhang Rongrong (张蓉蓉) , a recent college graduate, 22 years, on a referral from yesterday's encounter. Rongrong is a bit of a whiner, I'm afraid. In addition, CBJ was rather lacking. I gave her 1,000, plus 100 carfare. Sorry, Santa.

Erik
06-30-07, 12:03
Arctic 1,
In Sichuan, Chongqing, Yunnan, Guangxi, Guangdong, etc, you can get 5 girls much more sexy than Rongrong for this price !

Peter Eastwest
06-30-07, 13:13
See report in ShenZhen section.

22 yo, 200 RMB plus 20 RMB taxi money. Yum!

Peter Eastwest
06-30-07, 13:27
From one of the Gong Ye street bars which will close tonight. We had an early fling - AR, BBBJ etc etc for 150 RMB

Great performance from an experienced 30+.

Enthusiasm like you've never known.
Pete

Peter Eastwest
06-30-07, 13:28
Dammit - fotos will not upload.

Will try later again

From one of the Gong Ye street bars which will close tonight. We had an early fling - AR, BBBJ etc etc for 150 RMB

Pete

Batman
06-30-07, 17:55
Last week
price is till 100 a shot
its back in business
No contact info

Batman
06-30-07, 17:58
yes there are more

Batman
06-30-07, 18:01
More girls from the hotel

Batman
06-30-07, 18:05
the hotel needs to have MORE towels 3 towels for 3 guys and 20 girls is just nasty

Batman
06-30-07, 18:09
random cuties that dropped by

Batman
06-30-07, 18:13
The Swing girl in the hotel MP

Batman
06-30-07, 18:18
Hope to see you China regualrs there soon.
Enjoy
We sure did

Eaglestar
07-01-07, 16:23
HB on trip so she came to SH to celebrate American Independence day, her Birthday and some raw sex. A fun time was had by all.

Strange deal happened though. As we were leaving a SH music bar, a lady I have previously posted walked in with another laowei. She was drunk on her ass and ran to me, gave me a big hug and asked "how are you, so long since I saw you." Stupid bit*h! Guess my married lady was jealous so on the way to my home she gives me BBBJCIM in the back seat of the taxi. God, it was great, sorry did not have camera to record it :(

China is absolutely amazing.

ES

PS, Pixresizer is also great.

Peter Eastwest
07-02-07, 07:53
Trying again to get the pictures up:

Pete

Gemstone
07-02-07, 22:22
The Swing girl in the hotel MPBatman,

Where did you find this girl? You say hotel MP, which hotel and where? In CP?

Huckleberry
07-06-07, 16:06
Here's a lovely one, and very appreciative in bed, I just "met" in Lanzhou. She's 21, she says, and only her second day on the job, she says. Had no money to spend, you see. I plan on enjoying her the next few nights, and then setting you lot loose on her once I leave. She's from the hotel MP--sorry that I can't regale you with tales of the hunt, she showed up at my door when I placed a tired call downstairs. As you can see, an exquisite girl, and one of the few who took up my suggestion that she help herself along to climax with her fingers while I gave her the deep and slow (etc).

I have more pics, but I forgot to set the camera to low pixel until the end. Will try to get the others resized.

Details to follow. She's a beauty, and should be savored.

H.

Arctic1
07-07-07, 05:55
A regular sent me more of these picures revealing her escapades as a water nymph. I did not take them.

Alaizhang
07-07-07, 15:34
Chinese Shufa show on nude girl.

King Dong
07-07-07, 23:39
Where the fuck did you find them? There's one or two, or three there who I would give my life's savings to just to let me sit and watch them. True Chinese beauty, you lucky bastard.I was in Shenzen 4 months ago, and you can find stunners (like the good ones in slicers pictures), cuteys and. Less. For 80-150RMB either with the touts that wait for YOU around the trainstation (northeast exit), or a little bit more east, there are different places away from the mainstreets, where the girls are waiting and showing themselves. With the right lightning and clothing of course. If you go with the touts, just say you want to see others if you don't like who they show you, takes 3-10 trys to get the ultimate. The girls get 50-100RMB for shorttime, so you know that you can still bargain at 150.

In chongqin and (guangxi de) nanning also, always 80-150rmb short time (room inlcluded, 20-50minutes).

And I mean stunners, so. For details just look in the respective threads. I have no Idea about anything east (in China) of shenzhen, but shenzhen surely and chongqin also are are good places to do the deed with beauty, for a good price.

If there is no good information on the places in Shenzhen (what I doubt), then I might try to paint. Exe something on a map on the net.

===============================================

Greetings,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, [i]Thank You![/u]

Jackson

Scribe
07-08-07, 04:59
I noticed this week that the Kiss Bar in Shenzhen has closed down. That's a pity, because it was a nice place and I had some fun there. My happiest visit was when I met this young lady. 19 years old with a page 3 body. Memories!

Scribe
07-08-07, 05:06
Here are 2 more ladies I met at the Kiss Bar. The first is SanSan, a 19 year who didn't know a word of English. I remember she kissed like an angel, and had a smoking figure.
The second girl looked more like a Thai girl to me. She had a few piercings, which I don't care for myself, but a great attitude. All cost 200rmb.

Eaglestar
07-08-07, 06:41
I noticed this week that the Kiss Bar in Shenzhen has closed down. That's a pity, because it was a nice place and I had some fun there. My happiest visit was when I met this young lady. 19 years old with a page 3 body. Memories!

God man you tease us. How about a full view of that rack? Supercalifragilistic !

ES

Richard Chan
07-08-07, 14:35
I just arrived and do not know how to get a girl any suggestions. I am staying at Holiday Inn at temple of heaven. Can anyone give some girls info for to see me here. I am staying until July 15. Can anyone give advice.

===============================================

Greetings,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, [i]Thank You![/u]

Jackson

Eaglestar
07-09-07, 04:17
......with my married nymph. In no particular order, some from Friday some from Saturday but it sure was fun. As you can see from the pics, I was in a facial and CIM mood and so was she.

ES

Eaglestar
07-09-07, 04:22
More from our weekend escapade.

Eaglestar
07-09-07, 04:28
Last ones from our sex, suck, fuck weekend.

She will be back from trip on Tuesday for only one night. Look forward to more.

ES

Peter Eastwest
07-09-07, 10:13
In PMs with Scribe about Xiaomei from ShenZhen, I discovered that the girl on his pics from last month were from another gal who was on my "to do list" recently when I was in ShenZhen.

She is Judy from Manila Bar at 74 Shang Le street in SheKou.

I have the phone number of her if interested anyone. PM me any time.

Pete

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70078

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70077

See report in ShenZhen section.

22 yo, 200 RMB plus 20 RMB taxi money. Yum!

Scribe
07-10-07, 10:01
God man you tease us. How about a full view of that rack? Supercalifragilistic !

ES
Sorry to say I didn't get any pics of her topless. As soon as she unclasped her bra I became, er, otherwise preoccupied. Suffice to say they were quite magnificent.
As recompense, here are some pics of another gal I had a bit of how's your father with a few months back. Small rack, I'm afraid, but nice anyway.

Scribe
07-10-07, 10:21
Here's another gal I met when I went to Shenzhen in May. 19 years old and only 150rmb! She's one of those tall slender slim-hipped Chinese girls that'd give any red-blooded male the horn. Again, I didn't get any pics of her unclothed, but she was smoking hot naked. I tend to get distracted when they are undressed. However, I'm going to make a concerted effort to get more topless shots in the future when with this quality of girl.

Scribe
07-10-07, 10:27
Last girl from my trip to China in May.

Huckleberry
07-10-07, 16:19
Men,

There seems to be no place to post info about Lanzhou, or other places in western China that aren't listed individually. So let me follow up, as promised, here. In the Lanzhou Dongfang Hotel, across from the main gate of the you, there are a couple of honeys worth anyone's time. Xiao Wang, whose pic I posted, and "#2. " Both very nice, fresh and lovely. Not as experienced as some might like, but for those like me who search for beauty and bodies above all, they are very good. Xiao Wang, especially, was very appreciative of tenderness and a good long f**k, both of which seemed new to her.

Both are from Tianshui, too, which is famous locally for producing hot girls.

H.

Harmsuploe
07-11-07, 10:56
These photos have been making the rounds at all the Chinese mongering forums, so I thought I'd share them here with you guys.

Someone took these at one of the Houjie hotels, shows the sauna girls in the back waiting and ktv girls hanging out.

I've yet to make a trip there yet (one of the great regrets of my life so far) although one should be in the works soon. Any Dongguan old hands familiar with the backgrounds, or have any comments on the quality level of these girls?

Erik
07-11-07, 18:33
Is it really like that in Houjie ? I can't believe it, it looks like in Thailand out there ! Is it like that only in Houjie or in other parts of Guangdong too ?

Harmsuploe
07-11-07, 19:28
Is it really like that in Houjie ? I can't believe it, it looks like in Thailand out there ! Is it like that only in Houjie or in other parts of Guangdong too ?Talking to sauna girls I know, depending on the size of the sauna, that's pretty much what it looks like back there while they're waiting. Watch TV, play cards, text message ... even medium sized saunas on the busy nights will have 15-20 girls waiting to get on the clock.

As for the KTV girls, 1 or 2 in those photos are print model quality by Chinese standards, I imagine their sitting fee is Model level or at least A level. The others are probably A level or B level girls. But, in Guangdong, if you have (1) a general idea where to go and (2) look Chinese, it's not terribly difficult to find WGs that look like that. However, two things to bear in mind. First, it's fairly important to at least look Chinese (as far as self-exploration and ease of mongering outside the promised land of Dongguan) and two, the girls may look good, but that doesn't mean their inner refinement (or 素质 su4 zhi4 as the Chinese call it) will match. That will really cost you.

Minkfan1
07-12-07, 04:59
These photos have been making the rounds at all the Chinese mongering forums, so I thought I'd share them here with you guys.

Someone took these at one of the Houjie hotels, shows the sauna girls in the back waiting and ktv girls hanging out.

I've yet to make a trip there yet (one of the great regrets of my life so far) although one should be in the works soon. Any Dongguan old hands familiar with the backgrounds, or have any comments on the quality level of these girls?

Where the heck were women like pic#4 when I was in HJ? I wonder if pic#4 was taken in the Sheraton. I remember the KTV girls had a similar outfit when I was there.

minkfan

TheGun
07-12-07, 14:49
I agree with mink, she is phenemonal.

Nothing like that here in the states.

Mas 147
07-12-07, 18:10
Great pictures. Bloody hell how do you choose. I often get pulled into shops and find it really hard to choose on looks. Sure you have to go for the more friendly ones but that doesn't always work either. Mas

Erik
07-12-07, 20:46
What I meant is not the fact that girls are texting or looking TV waiting for customers, my astonishment was on their reveling outfit, very short dresses and boobs nearly spreading out. That, I have never seen in China so far. Does it exist elsewhere than Houjie ?

Tile Man4
07-12-07, 21:05
What I meant is not the fact that girls are texting or looking TV waiting for customers, my astonishment was on their reveling outfit, very short dresses and boobs nearly spreading out. That, I have never seen in China so far. Does it exist elsewhere than Houjie ?

Erik , almost all the time we see pictures of women with clothes on , we will see a cell phone in her hand. This is part of her clothing. Sometimes between a good HJ or fuck she needs to stop for that fucking cell phone.

Yes , all these women are very beautiful , but every time I see that cell phone it reminds me of my four times in China and my battles with that cell phone.

keep those great pictures coming guys and have a good one Erik - tile man

Jack The Lad
07-12-07, 22:02
Sorry about being dumb but is Houjie a sauna/KTV or a city? Where is it? I really want to go when I get back in September...

Thanks guys.

Cloud Palms
07-12-07, 22:25
Nice pics, I've sometimes accidentally walked into those rms and the girls usually ignore me and go on watching tv, doing their makeup or w/e. The manager just asks me to pick one but I have trouble choosing when they're busy or in the middle of putting on makeup, I prefer a lineup.

Fast Eddie 48
07-13-07, 03:47
Sorry about being dumb but is Houjie a sauna/KTV or a city? Where is it? I really want to go when I get back in September...

Thanks guys.Houjie is a small town in Dongguan county in guangzhou area read the Dongguan post for more info , there are many Sauna and KTV in this small town also many tawianese own factory in this area is the reason for the quality of girl from small village to come here to earn big buck.

Fast eddie 48

SunWukong94
07-13-07, 07:13

Hi, Harmsuploe, just wondering if you can just me the chinese mongering forum.
And do you have nice movies that you can share for mongering.

By the way, i am going to Ningbo next week, will share the experience/photos and movies.

Below photo for your share, this girl was just 18 and she is pretty tight.
damage was 300 overnight.

Posed right for the camera,