PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Harmsuploe
07-13-07, 07:54
Hi, Harmsuploe, just wondering if you can just me the chinese mongering forum.

And do you have nice movies that you can share for mongering.

By the way, I am going to Ningbo next week, will share the experience/photos and movies.

Below photo for your share, this girl was just 18 and she is pretty tight.

The damage was 300 overnight.

Posed right for the camera,Due to the censors, these sites don't stay open very long. However, a sure way to find past posts is to run a search for the city you're looking for (in simplified Chinese as I trust you know) and the term "性息“ 。。。 that should get you what you're looking for. If you have a specific name for the establishment you're interested in, you can query that too. If it's popular enough, someone will have already written a report. Frequently you need a proxy to access these archived reports.

Mock A Bee
07-13-07, 10:45
Interesting how SunWukong94 is already a Senior member with only 7 reports, pretty much all of them asking for information rather than providing it.

Just an observation.

MAB

Eaglestar
07-13-07, 12:53
Chatted with this one a few times but never go her on cam or got a good photo. BIG MISTAKE! She called me giving me a sob story about her husband and asked if she can come "talk".

She wanted FS but she was so ugly I could not so just let her give me BJ and she seemed happy. WTF?

No mas! ! !

Ace Gallant
07-13-07, 14:11
Interesting how SunWukong94 is already a Senior member with only 7 reports, pretty much all of them asking for information rather than providing it.

Just an observation.

MAB

Not surprising to be a senior member because he had been around since 2002. But wait!!! Been around since 2002 and still asking questions???

Enjoy!
AG

Mas 147
07-14-07, 00:41
Eaglestar, c'mon just do it man. Its up anyway put it in and give her a pounding. She has 'needs' Cheers Mas

Gualtier Malde
07-14-07, 04:09
Chatted with this one a few times but never go her on cam or got a good photo. BIG MISTAKE! She called me giving me a sob story about her husband and asked if she can come "talk".

She wanted FS but she was so ugly I could not so just let her give me BJ and she seemed happy. WTF?

No mas! ! !

ES, that's why they invented doggie style! :-)

GM

Bnlee2
07-14-07, 04:15

No mas! ! !
Giving some of your loving to charity is good for you and your soul. just put on one of those sleeping mask while doing it. Or maybe put a chinese or american flag over her face while doing the deed and put some patiotism behind it.

SunWukong94
07-14-07, 09:52
Don't be so harsh, just because i was around on 2002 doesn't mean that i KNOW alot.
I am still just a rookie, i need to ask help from you SENIORS.

Anyway, will go to NINGBO and show you the girls i catch later.

Harmsuploe
07-14-07, 18:19
Don't be so harsh, just because I was around on 2002 doesn't mean that I know a lot.

I am still just a rookie, i need to ask help from you SENIORS.

Anyway, will go to NINGBO and show you the girls I catch later.Dude, you're the Monkey King. You've been around since the dawn of time. (I really hope the other member's get what I'm talking about, otherwise, I'm going to look really dumb.)

Eaglestar
07-15-07, 03:18
ES, that's why they invented doggie style! :-)

GM

OK guys, I accept the 40 lashes with a wet noodle for not being a good "boy toy" to my homely lady. I will be a good boy in the future, I promise.

I bought an American flag and will give her an "Old Glory" fuck.

ES

Scribe
07-15-07, 04:03
I've had a couple of sessions this year with these 2 ladies. Managed to get some nice pics to remember it by. The slender gal changed hairstyles between sessions as you'll see.

Scribe
07-15-07, 04:06
A few more pics.

Scribe
07-15-07, 04:10
Here's why I love it, nice girls like this. A bit shy though, this onel. The pics were taken around Chinese new year.

Daeng
07-17-07, 05:19
Bro Scribe,

Nice pic and i could tell the girls have a happy mood with you.

With cap and those red knot on the waist, they must really hot and cause you a havoc to handle.

:) Keep the pic on bro.

Scribe
07-18-07, 02:26
Bro Scribe,

:) Keep the pic on bro.
Cheers, I'll try my best!

LittleGoomba
07-21-07, 22:33
My current female friend of choice, she's a recent music grad from one of the local universities.

SunWukong94
07-22-07, 11:45
This is a girl that i have just found in Ningbo.

Service is quite good.

A bit blur. Really sorry.

Scribe
07-22-07, 16:59
Well, at least I think so. She was a tad chunky, but I do love a pair of meaty thighs on occassion.
She's 22, a BBS girl.

Scribe
07-22-07, 17:18
Another recent victim of mine. She's 20, and is so proud of her very long hair, which hangs down well past her arse.
When we got to her room, her boyfriend rang her. She spent the next 10 minutes gabbing away at him. sounding a bit annoyed at the poor bloke. I had to kill time by undressing her as she talked and enjoying her assets.
Anyway, it was worth the wait because she was great. 150rmb renumeration required.

Downunder96
07-22-07, 19:35
With your SUNWUKONG abilities of 72 magics surely you can do something about the quality
Nice pictures!
DU96

This is a girl that i have just found in Ningbo.

Service is quite good.

A bit blur. Really sorry.

SunWukong94
07-24-07, 11:25
Ningbo Sauna

At Songjiao Bridge

SunWukong94
07-24-07, 11:33
Ningbo Sauna

At Songjiao Bridge

Eaglestar
07-24-07, 16:25
Took the train to see her since her HB is gone.

She absolutely goes bananas in cowgirl (also saves my energy, which at my advanced age is important). Must have had 3 orgasms on top. Damn I love it.

After BJ, Cowgirl and Mish I had to shoot on her but she was too quick. I shot a little on her then she too the remainder in her mouth. You can see the dribble on her chin.......he he he

As I said, Damn I love it!

This was all the first night and I have to apologize I could not get pixs of the next morning and evening.

ES

Erik
07-24-07, 22:09
Sexy BBS girl, 150 Y for ST.

Member #3401
07-25-07, 08:15
Oh yes, that's nice Eric.

This one 200 Yuan at my hotel.

Blacklisted
07-25-07, 10:35
My current female friend of choice, she's a recent music grad from one of the local universities.

That is probably one of my favourite pics on this site. Top notch work on that in all respects.

Also, good on you for creating a beautful picture with a gorgeous subject while not detracting from the pic by having to blur anything and also preserving the girls anonymity.

Well done!

ABCinLA
08-01-07, 15:15
Will be back in 9/07 to look for her.

Salaryman
08-02-07, 01:16
Nice photos pal,
Can you tell us where we can find her or do you have her contact number? You can PM me if you like.
SM

QUOTE=ABCinLA]Will be back in 9/07 to look for her.[/QUOTE]

Rising Son
08-02-07, 03:00
YIIIIIIIKES!!!!!!

rs

Gemstone
08-02-07, 04:42
Hi,

Those who been to KTV in DG and/or CP. What is the expectations on the quality and outlook of the girl. Has anyone taken pictures? I read on the reviews and seems just so good in Jiayi and HuiHua. But if someone have pictures taken, can you post it so that we know the expectations in DG.

Thanks

Lubricate It
08-04-07, 11:31
The famous No.92 at Cara Health Spa in Xiamen would not allow me to take nude photos. But she she allowed these two fully clothed. Age exactly 20. Virtually flat-chested and with a pimply back, but nice athletic body, pale skin, truly outstanding GFE. Very thorough massage of the erotic fire and ice variety, including what looked like a small cob of corn up your asshole. Noisy during FS. The only English she knows is one sentence* "I wanna make love to you"!

Lubricate It
08-04-07, 12:15
No.109 is 19 years old, and turns 20 next week. Very sexy, as the photos suggest. GFE seemed good the first time (with a guy old enough to be her grand-dad!) but not so good the second time. Smelled of cigarettes.

Lubricate It
08-04-07, 12:22
No.123 at Cara Health Spa in Xiamen has a very tight, young body and nice pink nipples (see photo 123d) with titties still developiing. Claimed to be 21, but seemed younger. Inexpert with the massage. I was probably her first gwailo. Was relatively relaxed about photos, and probably would agree to a photo portfolio for about 50 yuan or so.

Lubricate It
08-04-07, 12:34
Details in the Fuzhou thread. Two girl massage, with the skinnier married #1 quickly into cowgirl, stopping unexpectedly just as I was about to come. Damn! One of the hazards of the language barrier. No problem. Slipped on another condom and into the rounder more relaxed and cheerful #2, with #1 girl sympathetically stroking my backside, with a nice ending. Then rather indifferent massages from both sides filling out the time, with #1 offering a second pop for Y100 and #2 offering a BBBJ for Y100, both declined.

Erik
08-06-07, 04:43
Lubricate,
Nice photo with this masseuse naked making a phone call in front of a board saying : ''sex transactions forbidden" !

Kees Hansen
08-06-07, 10:29
Got a lot of photos this time, but think its worth it.

Kees Hansen
08-06-07, 10:31
Part 2 of the same.

Kees Hansen
08-06-07, 10:33
And part number 3.

Kees Hansen
08-06-07, 10:35
After this, I'll continue tomorrow, still lots more.

Acerboy
08-06-07, 19:14
Met this girl when we landed in SH and chatted with her till the baggage area a few months back. Keep in touch via msn etc. When I was in Southern China close to where she lives, she visited me in my room.And wasn't expecting much but try I did and was happy with the outcome. Thank god to chinese hotels for providing condoms in the room. Came in handy for RMB20. Her left nipples were really long and she had no issues with photos etc. Small petite girl.

Kees Hansen
08-07-07, 01:12
And continue where I stopped yesterday. Lots more to come.

Kees Hansen
08-07-07, 01:15
Last ones from the shower.

Kees Hansen
08-07-07, 01:19
Leaving the shower and getting ready.

Kees Hansen
08-07-07, 01:24
Starting to get ready.

Kees Hansen
08-07-07, 01:29
And then some pussy.

Kees Hansen
08-07-07, 01:33
Last one for today. Will finish the post tomorrow.

Big Dude
08-07-07, 01:33
Nice photos.

Kees Hansen
08-08-07, 00:44
And the last photos in the series.

Kees Hansen
08-08-07, 00:46
More of the nice part

Kees Hansen
08-08-07, 00:49
And more, one more after this.

Kees Hansen
08-08-07, 00:51
And the last part of the series.

Gualtier Malde
08-08-07, 23:03
Nice series.

In the future, on your darker shots, you can improve the image dramatically by just using the "levels" tool in your favorite image editor (Photoshop and GIMP both have fine tools for this).

Here's one of yours, leveled.

GM

EDIT: Added a before and after version as a GIF animation, to save you from having to dig back through the messages. (Don't mean to pick on you Kees, this is more an example for anyone wishing to post.)

Kees Hansen
08-09-07, 02:36
Hi,

In the future, on your darker shots, you can improve the image dramatically by just using the "levels" tool in your favorite image editor (Photoshop and GIMP both have fine tools for this).

I actually tried using level (using GIMP) but I didn't get the quality much better. I then just used the contrast/brightness to get the picture the best way I could. Some of the pictures were originally quite dark. For some reason, girls always want the curtains closed :)

Thanks for the advise though!

Scribe
08-09-07, 17:12
I had a nice time with these two young ladies, and got a few pics before the action started!

Jack Spratt
08-15-07, 08:24

OMG! - there is another Sugar Baba on the horizon :-)

Bull Dozer
08-16-07, 23:59
I was in Houjie for 3 weeks, I took some pictures to share no nudies because they were young & shy. But what a great time I had. I wish I had never come back to USA.

Sh Fun
08-17-07, 09:32
I found this gorgeous 19 year old lady in Shenzhen. 200 rmbHi,

Do you have contact of her, I am going to SZ soon.

Thank you!

ManonsanBoy
08-17-07, 22:51
i met her 4 years ago @ golden lake hotel sauna. she was a hot 25 year old mamasan. i saw her in the street yesterday and immediately invited her to dinner which was a most pleasant affair.

we ended up in my room in sangem. slow strip, shower, plenty of kisses, bbbj, daty, catbath...........a real session of bareback love making which lasted over an hour. 2 shots and she came twice. unusually, she fell asleep afterwards........and i woke up with bbbj and a shorter but more passionate session in the morning.

in 6 years as a mamasan, she made enough to own 2 apartments. she has been raped twice by her boss and managed to be "kept" twice which yielded an income of 30,000 per month. she also fucked about 50 customers "off duty", one of whom gave her 5000 rmb after a 2 day session. once, a customer became aggressive and assaulted her. he ended up with 5 smashed fingers and a broken jaw, by the local police. she tipped them 500 and they also helped themselves to the wallet etc of the customer. she is now almost 30, great body and great conversation. she is now looking for a husband. she is not short of potential suitors because she is rich and very attractive.

she refused the 1000 rmb i offered her, saying that is in the past. she left ..........i actually became sad for a whole day.

Cobra Stint
08-19-07, 15:39
My current female friend of choice, she's a recent music grad from one of the local universities.That was a fantastic shot. Well done bro.

Eaglestar
08-21-07, 13:30
A little over a year ago I posted some pics of this late 20 something gal. Seems she never did go to Singapore as she said she would but found a job here in SH. She called me and needed some companionship and so did I.

She has put on a little weight since I last saw her.

Battery ran out so only BJ and assorted pics.

ES

Wei Ni
08-21-07, 15:42
Nice job ! Eaglestar

Scribe
08-21-07, 15:44
Posts that is.
Time to celebrate with some pics. Here's a fit young thing.

Scribe
08-21-07, 15:47
Here she is again.
I paid her a visit for a second time and she'd gone and had her hair dyed like Joseph's technicolour dreamcoat.
What a killer body!

Scribe
08-21-07, 15:49
Sorry, here are the pics missing from the below post!

Scribe
08-21-07, 15:54
A bigger lady, squeezing her assets for our viewing pleasure.

Gemstone
08-21-07, 21:13
Sorry, here are the pics missing from the below post!Hi Scribe,

Where did you find her and how much does it cost? Did you go to her place?

Gualtier Malde
08-22-07, 02:41
Battery ran out so only BJ and assorted pics.

ES

Yours or your camera's? (Sorry, you walked right into that one! :-D )

GM

Bear X
08-22-07, 03:17
Hi all members.

This is first time i post in china photos room. This is my little contribution on my freebies i get from a skype girl from guangdong. She like to show off infront of her camera phone and webcam. Supprise me is she have some didlos with her.... she is wild. Have some cyber sex with her... she is a real player.... sorry for no nude. Hope u all like it. Cheers.

Shanguanghuse
08-22-07, 08:24
Visited Xi'An City in north-west part of China last month. Freinds there brought me to a Karaoke and eventually brought back this girl to hotel, very freindly.

Shanguanghuse
08-22-07, 08:43
Visited Xi'an last month. Was brought to a Karaoke by some freinds and eventually end up with this girl in our hotel. Very freindly her.

Petemcc
08-22-07, 10:08
A bigger lady, squeezing her assets for our viewing pleasure.

She is a seriously good looking girl, model quality. Thanks for the pics.

Lupez
08-22-07, 16:06
Hi all members.

This is first time i post in china photos room. This is my little contribution on my freebies i get from a skype girl from guangdong. She like to show off infront of her camera phone and webcam. Supprise me is she have some didlos with her.... she is wild. Have some cyber sex with her... she is a real player.... sorry for no nude. Hope u all like it. Cheers.Great face. I hope can show us more.

Thanks

Scribe
08-23-07, 04:06
Where did you find her and how much does it cost? Did you go to her place?
She works the bars of Shekou. 200 a pop, and yes, she took me to her apartment.

Arctic1
08-23-07, 23:55
In Wulumuqi at the moment, having brought this girl with me.

Chemicat D
08-24-07, 01:10
In Wulumuqi at the moment, having brought this girl with me.Nice Ass perfect. You are professional.

Fast Eddie 48
08-24-07, 03:47
In Wulumuqi at the moment, having brought this girl with me.To Arctic

Very nice I love Chongqing girls their skin is white and smooth , How much is the damadge and where did you find her please pm me with contact info , I am going back there later this yr .

Fast eddie 48

Eaglestar
08-24-07, 16:43
HB not back yet so a short weekend in SH.

Kindergarten teacher comes (cums?) a few days later

ES

EatClam
08-26-07, 21:41
HB not back yet so a short weekend in SH.

Kindergarten teacher comes (cums?) a few days later

ES

Red feet( and hers are very red) are one of the symptoms of syphilis. Keep an eye out.

Albert Punter
08-27-07, 13:02
Undoubtedly, she is very hot.
Am I right when I read between the lines that you only had cyber sex with her ?

She like to show off infront of her camera phone and webcam. Supprise me is she have some didlos with her.... she is wild. Have some cyber sex with her... she is a real player.... sorry for no nude. Hope u all like it. Cheers.

Eaglestar
08-27-07, 14:08
She came again last week. A few pics

ES

Prince Leo
08-28-07, 17:06
Got these two from a bbs in CP. Report will be in the DG board.

Mock A Bee
08-29-07, 02:44
She came again last week. A few pics

ES

Very nice. :)
Though yes, she has one ugly nipple!
Kind of like a growth of some kind.

MAB

Mock A Bee
08-29-07, 03:09
Here are a couple of pics from two girls I had from a Shanghai Sauna.

The girl without underwear was more or less GFE, but was mostly business when you get down to it.

The girl with her knickers on was very GFE. Very sweet, and will definitely see her again.

Sorry the quality is just ok, I used my phonefor the pics and the lighting was dark.

MAB

Matsu69
08-29-07, 16:13
Here are a couple of pics from two girls I had from a Shanghai Sauna.

The girl without underwear was more or less GFE, but was mostly business when you get down to it.

The girl with her knickers on was very GFE. Very sweet, and will definitely see her again.

Sorry the quality is just ok, I used my phonefor the pics and the lighting was dark.

MABMab. "A Shanghai Sauna"? WTF? That's like saying '. A Redneck in Georgia'. There's a hell of a lot of them, but which one?

If she's worth going back to, she's worth some details.

BTW. I apologize if I've offended anyone from Georgia. Ha, right!

One Wing Low
08-29-07, 23:40
CP does have some pretty girls.

How was she? Where did you find her?

Looking forward to returning soon.

Got these two from a bbs in CP. Report will be in the DG board.

Arctic1
08-30-07, 00:18
Frolic in the bathtub, up early to see the Terracotta Warriors.

Mock A Bee
08-30-07, 03:47
Mab. "A Shanghai Sauna"? WTF? That's like saying '. A Redneck in Georgia'. There's a hell of a lot of them, but which one?

If she's worth going back to, she's worth some details.

BTW. I apologize if I've offended anyone from Georgia. Ha, right!

Matsu69,

I specifically put these pics in the PICTURE section to share.
If I wanted to share the details, I would have posted it in the Shanghai section.

Sorry, but I don't want to spoil this sauna with even more business than they already get. There are literally thousands of suanas out there. One less on your list won't hurt you.

MAB

Arctic1
08-30-07, 17:00
Sorry to leave Xi'an tomorrow, but duty calls. And the students must return to school.

Matsu69
08-30-07, 17:08
Arctic,

I like picture 30... shows a nice little bubble butt. Too many Chinese women have pancake a** syndrome. Very nice specimen!

Rising Son
08-30-07, 21:18
Thanks, Arctic1. As much as it kills me to see these pictures while I'm languishing in the Land of Snarls, aka America, thanks for posting them anyway.

RS

Jacky Cheung
09-04-07, 10:32
Hi all members.

This is first time i post in china photos room. This is my little contribution on my freebies i get from a skype girl from guangdong. She like to show off infront of her camera phone and webcam. Supprise me is she have some didlos with her.... she is wild. Have some cyber sex with her... she is a real player.... sorry for no nude. Hope u all like it. Cheers.Brother can you share her skype nick?

Gualtier Malde
09-06-07, 19:49
Red feet( and hers are very red) are one of the symptoms of syphilis. Keep an eye out.

While it is a great idea to be cautious and safe, it isn't *redness* that is the syphilis indicator, it is a red *rash* on the feet (and/or palms) that would be what to look out for.

Her feet just look red, not covered in a rash.

But hey, play safe out there.

GM

Boneswish
09-09-07, 18:02
This beautiful 20 year old lady's from a neighbouring bar. There were about 10 girls inside but I thought this one was the best looking. After having a drink with her, she took me to her abode for a quick 200rmb roll in the hay.
Ahhh. That's xiao mei. I was in love with her in July of 2006 at that same bar. Saw her many times at bar next to Manila Bar. She went with me for a 24 hour trip for 800 RMB (she got half, mamasan got half). She is beautiful, and sweet. Treat her right. I had to go back to USA. Always wondered where she is. Still there.

Scribe
09-11-07, 17:18
Here's a girl from a few days ago. She was overflowing with wobbly bits, but in all the right places. 150 smackeroonies.

Scribe
09-11-07, 17:29
While I'm at it, here's some more pics. These are from a bar that recently closed down in Shenzhen. Here, some girls can be seen exposing their assets in an attempt to get me to buy them drinks.
If I remember rightly, it worked.

Mock A Bee
09-13-07, 12:37
Fun Photos from Shanghai!

Enjoy,
MAB

Nctspawn
09-21-07, 13:36
Thanks for photos.

You guys here have been great for posting nice pics.

Johnyuan
09-24-07, 11:36
400RMB plus cheap lunch at McDonalds for a whole Saturday. Shenzhen is definitely any mongers haven. This one (see pics) were hooked just 2 blocks away from the Pavilion Century Tower hotel on Huaqiang North Road, Louhu district. Tip: If you fancy anyone that's keeping eye contact, introduce yourself and offer some shopping money. Success rate aproximately 6/10. I saw a lot of approachies at Seaworld, Shekou district but battled to negotiate below 500RMB.

LexLuther
09-25-07, 04:13
Johnny Yuan,

Great photos. God I love those hairy asian pussies.

LexLuther

Tiger 888
09-27-07, 02:43
For a truly MEMORABLE experience -go during the day before 7pm so as to lower the cost - select 2 girls and take your mini digital camera into room with you - tell them to dispense with the cat bath crap and teach BOTH of them how to use your camera.

Remember these young sweeties pick things up very quickly - in 5 minutes they will be experts with your camera.

Just let them take it in turns to take any / many pics as you work on the other - you will be AMAZED with the range of shots you will end up with and retain as a PERMENENT souvenir.

Billy will be back there again to try exactly this again on afternoon Oct 9 - my first afternoon back in town.
Here are some excellent results:

Angel Eyes
09-27-07, 07:27
Here are some excellent results:

They are excellent!

Bobo1122
09-28-07, 17:04
I am a English-speaking guy and I born in China. I know China very well.

Wish you all have fun in China.

Just entertainment,

NO rude.

China is a great country!

Arctic1
09-29-07, 23:29
No haircut, just a shave please.

Hallo
09-30-07, 09:21
I have just one question: Why? She was fine as it was.

King Dong
09-30-07, 20:09
Really looks yummi without the jungle. I hope Arctic had a good meal.

LexLuther
10-01-07, 02:36
Really looks yummi without the jungle. I hope Arctic had a good meal.

A man who says that is a man who has not learned what a beautiful thing a natural, hairy pussy is. It's all those dirty magazines you read while an adolescent. That is what convinced you that a smooth snatch is more to be valued than a natural, hairy one. I love iet when that crunchy, crispy hair gets in your mouth. The girls seem to like the experience more as well. If they enjoy it more, you enjoy it more.

The only difficult thing about a naturally hair pussy is that it must be kept scrupulously clean. Many American girls (the low class ones) and many black girls don't understand the importantce of keeping that area of their bodies very clean. Among *****s, I have found that only the asians understand the importance of a clean twat.

Just my opinion. If you like stanky twat or you like that shit that looks like they just plucked their chicken, good on you.

LexLuther

LexLuther

Wet Nose
10-02-07, 23:46
May I offer my humble suggestions on taking better shots - I'm no pro, but these are the lessons I've learnt over the years...hope you guys find it useful...

And no, I don't use SLRs just a humble point and click. But IMO, good technique can make up for a lot. If you are buying a camera, the Canons and Sonys take fantastic photos. Check dpreview.com for reviews...

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=650909&postcount=41

Badengbadeng
10-03-07, 11:07
Fun Photos from Shanghai!

Enjoy,

MABThe pics you upload is so fun, you know, I mean the girl's underwear.

Hainanien
10-04-07, 14:37
Hi guys,

I've been reading these boards the past couple years, finally getting around to posting.

I've been enjoying living in S. China the past 4 years.

I'm writin a few real reports for different locations I know about & will have them up in the right threads by weeks end.

I'll put these pics of a 23 y/o Guangdong freebee I spent a few days with last week in as My First Post here at ISG.

No info available on her.

Kiwi 69
10-04-07, 16:55
A man who says that is a man who has not learned what a beautiful thing a natural, hairy pussy is. It's all those dirty magazines you read while an adolescent. That is what convinced you that a smooth snatch is more to be valued than a natural, hairy one. I love iet when that crunchy, crispy hair gets in your mouth. The girls seem to like the experience more as well. If they enjoy it more, you enjoy it more.

LexLutherThose photos posted by Hainanien are also perfect examples of unspoiled beauty. I recently had the pleasure of eating 2 PRC girls in London in their natural state, fantastic experience,especially when naturally wet!

Bear X
10-05-07, 02:32
Hi guys,

I've been reading these boards the past couple years, finally getting around to posting.

I've been enjoying living in S. China the past 4 years.

I'm writin a few real reports for different locations I know about & will have them up in the right threads by weeks end.

I'll put these pics of a 23 y/o Guangdong freebee I spent a few days with last week in as My First Post here at ISG.

No info available on her.Welcome bro. Good job. The girl have a very nice shave bottom pussy. Like it so much. Post more.

Savannah
10-05-07, 06:21
Excellent first post. Is that a shave or does it naturally grow that way? Any more of her? Welcome!

Hainanien
10-05-07, 18:57
She's naturally that way, no shave needed.

I was very pleasantly suprised when the panties came off this tiny girl & I saw / felt / tasted this smooth piece of Chinese candy.

Savannah
10-06-07, 15:51
I'm a tit man. Any breast shots? Looks like a nice freebie. Did you pick her up in a club or bar?
I want one.

Wei Ni
10-06-07, 15:53
Thanks, Hainanien, for your report and pictures ;-)

Lilojo
10-07-07, 09:10
may i offer my humble suggestions on taking better shots - i'm no pro, but these are the lessons i've learnt over the years...hope you guys find it useful...

and no, i don't use slrs just a humble point and click. but imo, good technique can make up for a lot. if you are buying a camera, the canons and sonys take fantastic photos. check dpreview.com for reviews...

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=650909&postcount=41

what a common sense list of photo taking tips. i wish more people will follow. one added one: don't move while clicking. the digitals are not good with movement unless you take it off auto and play with shutter speed. often then, the moment is lost.

Sam247
10-09-07, 07:12
Date: September 7, 2007

Still suffering from jet lagged after arriving to Beijing. First night in BJ and I thought I'll commenrate the day with a visit to Maggie's. I rushed in and out of Maggie's in 30 minutes. Picked up "Yanyan." Fully shaved. 1200 rmb for 3 pops, 3 hours, BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DFK, titty f*ck, and COF. Request for anal denied feigning too painful. Promised long term but end up leaving at 5am as she got a phone called probably from a regular. Friday is a busy night from what I hear. Very good GFE. Allowed DFK and fingering during taxi ride back to hotel.

Very good attitude and camera friendly. I was fully drained for a few days.

Wei Ni
10-09-07, 15:52
Still suffering from jet lagged after arriving to Beijing...

Nice report, Sam247, but not at the right place without pictures...

Marpa
10-09-07, 18:23
She's naturally that way, no shave needed.

I was very pleasantly suprised when the panties came off this tiny girl & I saw / felt / tasted this smooth piece of Chinese candy.

Thanks Hainanien for sharing - How beautiful & fresh she looks down there
but are you sure of her age as it looks like that of a girl in her early teens.
Anyway, I bet she tasted delicious !

Albert Punter
10-09-07, 20:00
... to attach pics.

Very good attitude and camera friendly.

Sam247
10-10-07, 10:01
Strange. I'm pretty sure I attached pics the first time.

Re: First Maggie's Mongolian

Try # 2. Must have forgotten to press the "Add" button.

Michi
10-10-07, 15:07
Hi,
yanyan is great GFE.
But: She is one of the few chines freelancers in Maggies and comes from Dalian.
I hope you are not disapointed that she is not Mongolian, she is still a great girl !!!!
Lucky guy, you make me miss her!
Mike

Hainanien
10-10-07, 22:43
yea, I'm pretty sure of her age, note the length of the pubes.

The pics came a bit dark here though, they were a lot lighter, as is her pinker parts, before I uploaded them, `any tips on getting true color? I'm new at this.

Her titties, nice in person came poor in pics.

Turns out, I'm able to give her contact details out after all, she's in need of cash right now, she's a fun gfe but only fair in the end, a lot of game playin if done for free but may be different if called upon for money upfront. She'll bus to you in Guangdong for a night or two & Will try get ya on a long term plan.

Here is last weeks freebee, this one is a Hainan girl, 24 y/o.

Hainanien
10-12-07, 04:22
I thought I added these in my last post, but they didn't show up.

I think I needed to press the add report button on the bottom, under the attach files section, I pressed the button under the box I wrote in. `still learnin.

Here are a couple more of her.

Last Exile
10-16-07, 03:40
The scene her in HK is so amazing, and I had just returned from seeing this stunning girl from Dalian - one of those girls that opens the hotel room door and is so beautiful that I think to myself, "Christ! should I screw her, or just look at her!"

And no, I don't have any pics to post because as Juno Audio points out, the girls here in HK won't let you snap their photos. I tried once, but the girl (a lovely 5'9" 20 yr-old, from Harbin) gave me such a reproachful look that I felt a like a sleazebag for asking.

So I resign myself to enjoying the girl for the hour that I have her. Nothing lasts in this world anyway, and there's always something just as nice around the corner.

Hainanien
10-16-07, 05:45
It's true that some of the photos posted doesn't fully represent the beauty seen on a daily bases here in the mainland.

Anyway, there are a lot of stunners to be had here, all shapes & sizes, beautiful & maybe not. The cool part is that we are able to enjoy whichever each of us choose or happen across. Also, many asians take poor photos, very often, they look much better in person.

Here is a sweet freebee in Hunan (red shirt) that I get the pleasure of being with every couple months, but she won't allow nude pics.

And another freebee in Suzhou I get to play with whenever I'm there (blk stripes), also no nude pics Allowed.

IMO, they are a tad bit higher than a 1-2s.

Last Exile
10-16-07, 09:07
I'll be in Shenzhen tomorrow for a few days, and will definitely make use of all the valuable info available on the ISG. Great forum. I'm a monger just like you - really. And 50 is in the rearview mirror.

The first two girls Hainanien posted are lovely.

lcan 74
10-16-07, 18:37
Very pretty.

Kenai
10-18-07, 01:18
The two women in the photos are very pleasant looking.

Clandestine782
10-18-07, 01:21
Wow! That girl has an AWESOME bush!!!!!

What does the length of pubic hair tell you about age? I'm not sure.

yea, I'm pretty sure of her age, note the length of the pubes.

The pics came a bit dark here though, they were a lot lighter, as is her pinker parts, before I uploaded them, `any tips on getting true color? I'm new at this.

Her titties, nice in person came poor in pics.

Turns out, I'm able to give her contact details out after all, she's in need of cash right now, she's a fun gfe but only fair in the end, a lot of game playin if done for free but may be different if called upon for money upfront. She'll bus to you in Guangdong for a night or two & Will try get ya on a long term plan.

Here is last weeks freebee, this one is a Hainan girl, 24 y/o.

Eaglestar
10-18-07, 06:04
Got 3 days off during National Holiday and met my lady at the coast. Did not see
much of the coast though. Had a good fucking time (pun intended).

Day one....

ES

Eaglestar
10-18-07, 06:10
Day one final pics

Bear X
10-18-07, 06:15
All I can say is BRAVO Eaglestar. Good. Post more.

Santa
10-18-07, 07:57
At the risk of igniting a flame war in the Photo Gallery--guys, c'mon. Those two girls are dogs. Those photos do nothing to advance the cause of Chinese women being attractive. They may be terrific people, they may be mind-blowing in the sack, but they do not have a future as models. I see lots of better looking women on the street in Beijing every day.

Intransit, are you referring to the 2 girls posted by Hainanien? C'mon Intransit, they are not dogs. They are both young, slim and pretty.

Back in the USA or UK, they eat so much pizza, and watch so much TV, they can hardly walk. They waddle to the shit-bucket and then go back to the kitchen for more. Obesity has become epidemic.

Fritobugger
10-19-07, 02:27
I posted this in the Shanghai thread but I guess a like in the Photo area would not hurt either. She is a fun girl. She will do almost anything except swallow.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=657038&postcount=2174

Bear X
10-19-07, 06:23
I posted this in the Shanghai thread but I guess a like in the Photo area would not hurt either. She is a fun girl. She will do almost anything except swallow.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=657038&postcount=2174Cool. Everything. Means she do anal too? How much she charge?

Fritobugger
10-19-07, 08:58
She does anal. I pay too much but she speaks some english and she drops whatever she is doing to work with my schedule. Very much a GFE.

I know I am going to get abused for this and called a chump but I pay 1000RMB. I don't pay that to anyone else just her since she knows what I like and works hard to keep me happy.

Bull Dozer
10-19-07, 23:27
Hi,
Looks like a lot of guys go Bare Back in China, I did one & I regret it, since then I have a burning sensation when I [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), any knowledgable guys here about this, or what could be the problem. Appreciate any responses.

GJ

Tile Man4
10-20-07, 00:29
She does anal. I pay too much but she speaks some english and she drops whatever she is doing to work with my schedule. Very much a GFE.

I know I am going to get abused for this and called a chump but I pay 1000RMB. I don't pay that to anyone else just her since she knows what I like and works hard to keep me happy.

Somebody just made a post about anal a week or two ago and said its an extra 500 to 1000 rmb , I don't remember who made that post. I always thought anal was cheaper than intercourse for some women. Maybe it depends on the country.

tile man

Tile Man4
10-20-07, 00:35
Hi,
Looks like a lot of guys go Bare Back in China, I did one & I regret it, since then I have a burning sensation when I [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), any knowledgable guys here about this, or what could be the problem. Appreciate any responses.

GJ

I have that of and on myself , but I know its a prostate problem. As we all know whenwe have a burning [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) for 3 days then it turn to pissing razor blades then it a big problem.

take care Go Joe

tile man

Dars Veider
10-20-07, 02:28
I met Lily in Manhattan Bar.

See my report in the Shanghai forum.

Wei Ni
10-20-07, 08:31
Lily looks hot, Dars Veider.
Quite nice !
But... What a white face ! She must have used a lot of paint.

Bonzo1
10-20-07, 09:31
Hi,

GJ

Dude, just get tested. It's probably nothing (or no big deal)... but seriously, do you want advice from people you never met, or from your doctor? Get tested.

Eaglestar
10-20-07, 12:00
Last day I am pussied out, only BBBJCIM and Cowgirl

Mark17
10-20-07, 14:12
Somebody just made a post about anal a week or two ago and said its an extra 500 to 1000 rmb , I don't remember who made that post. I always thought anal was cheaper than intercourse for some women. Maybe it depends on the country.

tile manFrom my experience, anal is almost always extra, sometimes allowed for no additional, but rarely...

I would like to know where you can get anal for less than just straight sex?

Bull Dozer
10-20-07, 19:17
Dude, just get tested. It's probably nothing (or no big deal)... but seriously, do you want advice from people you never met, or from your doctor? Get tested.
Hi, like you said, it seems to be better now, no problem. Thanks.

GJ

Eros74
10-20-07, 20:13

I would like to know where you can get anal for less than just straight sex?

...or I will go there immediately ! ;)

Bull Dozer
10-20-07, 23:48

Hey I did see my doctor, but how do you tell a cute 34 year old Blond Romanain Female doctor, that I just came back from China I live in the Bay Area after 20 days & I slept with 17 young Chinese girls, as she is examining my penis for any problems with gloves on. I would love to do her. She asked if I was sexually active & I said no. She just gave me Antibiotics for Urinal infection.
Infact I found this 21yr College Girl studying Computer software but left college to work at a BBS in Houjie because of her friend as she could make more money fucking,she spoke good English, I don't know why she was working at a BBS rather than KTV,she was really a 8-9 in Face & body I did her 3 nights, no cover, she was really great in all respects. I would do her again when I go back if I can find her.
Can some one please tell me, I have been mongering in China for 3 years now, before that Rio, Brazil was my favorite spot, why when you bring a girl for LT after 2 shots she wants to leave, even though they promise you all night. In Brazil you can do a girl 4-6 times as long as you can keep a hard on. In CP all night is 500 & ST is 200, 100 goes to mamasan, the girl gets 400
so 2 shots cost you 200/shot rather than ST 100/shot, why is it so. The ***** gets to sleep in a nice comfortable bed but she still wants to leave. I just don't understand chinese women.

GJ

Tuscan Man
10-21-07, 03:19
This girl Lin Yun she is an exotic dancer at a local xiamen pub.

Albert Punter
10-21-07, 09:22
She is really my cup of tea.
I can understand reason your hand was shaking while taking pics: you were too impatient to taste her !

Thanks for sharing.

Eaglestar
10-21-07, 12:33

AP is close when he said "My cup of tea"....... Maybe more like a nice XO Cognac IMHO. I dream of ladies like that.

TM,,,,,,,,you done good boy.

ES

Eaglestar
10-21-07, 12:46
After TM's post I am almost embarrassed to post these pics but being the low life that I am I will anyway.

I have chatted with this lady for about a month but only met her three days ago. She came my apartment but absolutely refused sex. "It is our first date". "I don't do that on the first date". OK try for second date the next night.

No pics of the first sex night but it was awesome. DATY, BBBJCIM, missionary, doggy and cowgirl but no anal.

Second night (last night) no holds barred. Did not do anal but with the help of KY had my thumb in her starfish and next time I am sure anal will happen.

Not a real queen like TM exotic dancer but I would give her an 8.5 on perfomance.

Sorry about the poor quality of the pics but I was afraid to bring out my Nikon D80 so I used my less obtrusive 5 year old trusty Sony 'Cyber Shot'

Next time it is D80 and better ones

ES

Bear X
10-22-07, 02:42
This girl Lin Yun she is an exotic dancer at a local xiamen pub.Nice figure. Like the trimmed shave pussy. Looks so nice to lick. Keep on the good work.

Doctor Dandy
10-22-07, 03:20
After TM's post I am almost embarrassed to post these pics but being the low life that I am I will anyway.

I have chatted with this lady for about a month but only met her three days ago. She came my apartment but absolutely refused sex. "It is our first date". "I don't do that on the first date". OK try for second date the next night.

No pics of the first sex night but it was awesome. DATY, BBBJCIM, missionary, doggy and cowgirl but no anal.

Second night (last night) no holds barred. Did not do anal but with the help of KY had my thumb in her starfish and next time I am sure anal will happen.

Not a real queen like TM exotic dancer but I would give her an 8.5 on perfomance.

Sorry about the poor quality of the pics but I was afraid to bring out my Nikon D80 so I used my less obtrusive 5 year old trusty Sony 'Cyber Shot'

Next time it is D80 and better ones

ESHey ES,

Good going on the freebie. You have absolutely no reason to be embarassed, you got what you wanted for free and she is ready for another session including STAR sports. Moreover they can not all be absolute hotties but that doesn't mean that they are not nice minded as well as good performing. In many cases those are the ones who give the best performance.

Great job, keep it up there!!!

Bonzo1
10-22-07, 07:52
Reality check - you are saying you are worried that you might have caught something, meanwhile you don't get it properly checked out, the reason being because you want to do the lady doctor that's checking you out, who you might infect if you did.

The answer is you tell her by simply telling her. Or you find another doctor.

In the meantime, this is the photo board not the chat room, so I'll stop here and not reply to any further posts from you here.

Huckleberryfinn
10-22-07, 08:20
This girl Lin Yun she is an exotic dancer at a local xiamen pub.OMG Thanks! What a country!

I can't wait to get back.

Tuscan Man
10-22-07, 09:04
Since I posted Lin Yun pics I have received a bunch of PM's. so as to answer questions directly about her, thought I would mention a few things here.

She is 21. Met her at the club. Sent her two flowers and we hit it off ok. Went back to see her a couple of times. If I sense the girl actually likes me i tell her I'm not a club guy and don't really want to go to the club so we can meet outside the club. (trying to save money) doesn't always work but most of the time it does. I stopped going to the club, then one night she called me and invited me out to eat with her after work. She didn't come over that night but the next night I invited her to dinner. that night she called and invited herself over to my apartment after work. She then started coming over regularly. She has been with me a little over a month and cost me first few vists to the club 600 yuan. then not including meals maybe another 1000 yuan. Just like with my other girlfriends I sometimes have to refuse her or I don't get the time in with my other girlfriends.

She is a total sex kitten. The pics where taken after 16 hours of sleep and sex, sleep and sex. every time she would wake up we would screw. She also sometimes wants to fall asleep with my xiao di di in her. The manuever puts a strain on my back but she gets what she wants (and so do I). Her stay that day would have lasted even longer but I had a date with another girl so had to give Lin Yun the boot. Oh, she really works on pleasing me and she does anything I want anyway I want it. don't know about anal.

Rank Xerox
10-22-07, 11:38
Since I posted Lin Yun pics I have received a bunch of PM's. so as to answer questions directly about her, thought I would mention a few things here.

She is 21. Met her at the club. Sent her two flowers and we hit it off ok. Went back to see her a couple of times. If I sense the girl actually likes me i tell her I'm not a club guy and don't really want to go to the club so we can meet outside the club. (trying to save money) doesn't always work but most of the time it does. I stopped going to the club, then one night she called me and invited me out to eat with her after work. She didn't come over that night but the next night I invited her to dinner. that night she called and invited herself over to my apartment after work. She then started coming over regularly. She has been with me a little over a month and cost me first few vists to the club 600 yuan. then not including meals maybe another 1000 yuan. Just like with my other girlfriends I sometimes have to refuse her or I don't get the time in with my other girlfriends.

She is a total sex kitten. The pics where taken after 16 hours of sleep and sex, sleep and sex. every time she would wake up we would screw. She also sometimes wants to fall asleep with my xiao di di in her. The manuever puts a strain on my back but she gets what she wants (and so do I). Her stay that day would have lasted even longer but I had a date with another girl so had to give Lin Yun the boot. Oh, she really works on pleasing me and she does anything I want anyway I want it. don't know about anal.I know that girl, and some of my friends too, but the name is Ming Lin (as she said). She is a real prof, maybe the most popular in Xiamen. Her salary at the club si 4000 rmb, but thanks of "extra works", she usually touchs 30000 per month. That's why I don't think your damage was 1000. Sorry, but she does nothing for free or less than 600-700/pop. Here again, we know her very well. Take care about gonorrea, don't forget glovers. Anyway, no anal. Not so active, but she like sex and she is sex kitten, I agree.

Tuscan Man
10-23-07, 06:31
I know that girl, and some of my friends too, but the name is Ming Lin (as she said).

I always go to the high-end KTV's in xiamen at least three times a week so I know a ton of girls at those clubs. The bar scene is new to me so I'm not sure about the bar - pub scene in Xiamen so I think your right one of my chinese buddies told me she also had a different name. her name may have been Ming Lin she works at a pub on the bar row not far from the Hua Yuang ktv. Next to Jurasic park (which is now sadly closed down recently) I am sure you do know her. and yes she is pro material. But, She seems to have alot of time on her hands when she is not at the club. I have two apartments in Xiamen. My high end apartment which I own and live in and then the apartment I rent and I use for girls. She seems to feel comfortable hanging at my place to the point where I have to ask her to leave so I can go home. She told me she makes about 20,000 a month. I offered to leave her some money before I left Xiamen recently. She refused it and told me she gets plenty of money from her other customers and she wouldn't take it from her Laogong. I have spent a lot of time with her the last month and a half and She is always telling me she loves me and that I am her laogong b.s. . We recently had dinner and she introduced me to her cousin, so I can see maybe what her strategy is because she does know I am wealthy thanks to one of my employees spilling some info about my business operations when we first met. She thinks we have a relationship because she wants a boyfriend outside from work (so she says). I think she is looking for the big payday out of me and foregoing the little presents and xiao fei (which I have never paid). You can read into it what you want, but it does occassionally happen. I can't help if the girl is being stupid. I have wondered about it myself. My Chinese buddies also think she is looking longer term on the deal but she has the wrong mark. don't get how a pro like her could make the mistake on me. Also, like most club girls I am sure she is screwing other guys to get to that 20000 (or 30000) per month. Which I really don't care what she does when she is not with me. Even though I treat her as a close friend I don't care that much about her. She is in third place among my girls But she is a decent little screw.

Levitian
10-23-07, 07:37
... is definitely sweet to look at.
Thanks for sharing, Tuscan Man.

Levitian

Bull Dozer
10-24-07, 01:38
Yes you are a wise man. Tested,No I have not caught anything.

Go Zoe

Reality check - you are saying you are worried that you might have caught something, meanwhile you don't get it properly checked out, the reason being because you want to do the lady doctor that's checking you out, who you might infect if you did.

The answer is you tell her by simply telling her. Or you find another doctor.

In the meantime, this is the photo board not the chat room, so I'll stop here and not reply to any further posts from you here.

Bold Focker
10-24-07, 03:38
I will hopefull be coming to china on the 3rd dec, It would be nice to see some photos of a whole girl. It would be nice to see a dress or partly dress girl with a smiling face. Chinese girls are more than just pussy and sucking cock! lets see some variety!
Am I alone here or does everyone like close up pussy shots?

Mock A Bee
10-24-07, 07:12
I will hopefull be coming to china on the 3rd dec, It would be nice to see some photos of a whole girl. It would be nice to see a dress or partly dress girl with a smiling face. Chinese girls are more than just pussy and sucking cock! lets see some variety!
Am I alone here or does everyone like close up pussy shots?

Uhhh.... excuse me? why are you requesting specific types of photos? You don't make demands on us and we provide - we offer these photos to share.

There have been all kinds of close up pussy shots posted here. I know, because I have posted some of them.

If you don't see what you like take your own photos and post them!

Sorry, this is not a help desk.

Bold Focker
10-24-07, 12:24
When you see the two girls in post 629 & 564, it gives people like me, who has never been to china before a chance to see the standard of girls that can be expected. It will either encourage or deter people from coming, but that is what this forum is about, passing on quality info.

The close up pussy and cock sucking shots on virtually every post, makes me feel we are treating these girls like objects. We all know what a different types of fanny looks like!

Scribe
10-24-07, 14:25
It would be nice to see a dress or partly dress girl with a smiling face.
Here'a a few pics of a busty 19 year old gal I had this summer. She's wearing a dress, and is smiling in at least one of the pics, so I hope they keep that bold focker happy. I hope he posts some good pics of his own soon, too.
Come on mate, show us how it's done!

Scribe
10-24-07, 14:36
Another nice lady who made me happy this year. Fully clothed, you'll note.

Scribe
10-24-07, 14:43
Back to the pussy and cock-sucking shots, I'm afraid.

Bold Focker
10-24-07, 16:02
Its nice to see that these girls are actually real with heads and arms!

Eaglestar
10-24-07, 16:31
Scribe I am with you. No clothes is best. Here are some from a freebie I do regularly.

ES

Eaglestar
10-26-07, 14:56
Last posted on the 21st, # 655. After a five day abstinence she returned.

Supercalifragilistic.

ES

Eaglestar
10-26-07, 15:02
A few more mixed shots with Sony and Nikon.

She really is good in the sack, almost as good as my steady.

Thought I might get some anal but only with finger. When I KYd the bung hole and tried she really bucked up so I did not push it. Donno if I can or not.

Kinda funny, after I shot my load and pulled out I was standing beside the bed and she coughed. Out shot a little jizz so I had to take pic of it oozing out. A little cream pie. She thought it was funny.

ES

Hainanien
10-26-07, 18:19
China is sure a wonderful place to be a man!

And freefriendfinder is a gift from heaven, a gift that keeps giving & giving & giving...

I believe the "part in" pic is my 1st AFF freebie, over 4 years ago, 38 y/o teacher in Nanning.

The plump one is a 28 y/o Hainan girl.

And a couple dressed ones for the complainers, I’ve done one & get to wait till they graduate from college in December & move away from each other before I get the other. (it’s got some China life in the background too)

The pics in my other posts are AFF girls too.

If I post their face clearly, no chance of seeing more with freebies.

Eaglestar
10-29-07, 14:50
This is a lady I did a few times earlier this year. Forgot about the pics but found them while cleaning up my external hard drive. If I remember right she is mid 30s, maybe 36 or so. Big woman, about 175cm and maybe 60-63 kg. Willing and able sex partner but just to mouthy and pushy for me. Positive is a very good BBBJCIM (but spits).

Any interest? Senior contributing members only PM me.

PS - She is still active on AFF / CFF.... I see her on line frequently.

ES

Gumbywhit
10-29-07, 15:45
This is a lady I did a few times earlier this year. Forgot about the pics but found them while cleaning up my external hard drive. If I remember right she is mid 30s, maybe 36 or so. Big woman, about 175cm and maybe 60-63 kg. Willing and able sex partner but just to mouthy and pushy for me. Positive is a very good BBBJCIM (but spits).

ESHow can I access AFF in China? I have tried several times on several internet connections, but it seems the website is blocked in China by most ISPs. I there a way around this?

Gumbywhit
10-29-07, 16:04
How do you access AFF in China? I have tried several times on several ISPs but it seems like most of the ISPs in China block this site. Is there a way around this or an alternate AFF site that is not blocked?

Blunderer
10-29-07, 19:00
The simplest way I know of is Tor and firefox...

http://www.torproject.org/download.html.en

How do you access AFF in China? I have tried several times on several ISPs but it seems like most of the ISPs in China block this site. Is there a way around this or an alternate AFF site that is not blocked?

Shady Slim
10-30-07, 10:06

ESDo you have any CFF freebies you wanna share around, would like to try an occasional freebie apart from the regular BBS and saunas.

Cheers

Fuzimiao
10-30-07, 12:28
It works a treat, well done that man, fz

Try this.............it is the same as AFF

http://chinesefriendfinder.com

ES

Jayson420
10-30-07, 15:56
So is Chinese Friend finder worth the money to sign up for subscription?

That is the only way to get the girls contact info right?

It works a treat, well done that man, fz

Hainanien
10-31-07, 02:35
Getting CFF to produce freebies is a long process, it took me a lot of time & trail and error to figure out. Personally, I’d hate to deprive you of the experiences to be found on ones own from that site. Chances are, if I were to give out IDs or email address, it would be of those fine females that taught me the most about what Not to chase on that site. Also, would need to know which part of China And what age group one is interested in, probably best done through PMs. And / Or in the proper thread.

But, since this subject has been brought up;

I’m wondering who here is doing / done little Kay. XiaoFeng in GZ?.31 y/o, big tits, <145 cm tall, says she shaves every morning & is a great cook with Good English.

I know at least one of the members here has to be, she tells me she has had over a dozen foreign guys, many of whom she met at CFF.

I stayed at her place a couple weeks ago but played the nice guy & slept in her extra room as she is a great woman to talk with & I don’t want to ruin our friendship by becoming one of her stories. But curiosity is getting the best of me. 'PM me if you know who I mean.

And since this IS the photo thread, here are a couple pics. Find this profile pic on CFF in one of the major southern cities, (the pic in public) she is a willing college girl if you are a gentleman. Try not to laugh when she tells you that she is a virgin. But when she was 4 years old, she fell on a rock, there was a lot of blood, she still remembers it well. 'no joke!

Ragnarok42
10-31-07, 04:54
Do you have any CFF freebies you wanna share around, would like to try an occasional freebie apart from the regular BBS and saunas.

Cheers

Hard to "share" girls, they tend not to like the concept of being handed around....

But something I have had some luck with is making regular BBS or sauna girls into freebies. They usually are a lot younger, prettier and more able to seperate sex/love apart. Have turned about 3 girls to the "dark side" and the sex they give me is spectacular. Its like they are making up for all the meaningless sex they have to deal with in their work.

Give it a try, if you like a particular sauna girl, start chatting her up and soon you will be able to have her come over after work for a night of no holds barred, animal sex. Good huniting.

Fog Ring
10-31-07, 08:12
Guys,

I'm wondering what the protocol is for swapping pics and IDs of women on AFF/CFF. Here is the deal with me. There are a handful of ladies on CFF whom I like very much and one of whom I fell in love with, so I won't share their pics. There are also some others whose pics I am willing to share. I did not bone them in China but we mutually got each other off by cam and I took hundreds of shots of that. There is one woman who alternates between Shanghai and Xiamen who has huge natural tits. We have never done more than chat but I would love to know if any of you gentlemen are plugging her and better yet have the pics to prove it. Lately she's been "too busy with work" to chat which tells me that a boyfriend or successful monger is on the scene. Let me know.

Thanks!

FR

Getting CFF to produce freebies is a long process, it took me a lot of time & trail and error to figure out. Personally, I’d hate to deprive you of the experiences to be found on ones own from that site. Chances are, if I were to give out IDs or email address, it would be of those fine females that taught me the most about what Not to chase on that site. Also, would need to know which part of China And what age group one is interested in, probably best done through PMs. And / Or in the proper thread.

But, since this subject has been brought up;

I’m wondering who here is doing / done little Kay. XiaoFeng in GZ?.31 y/o, big tits, <145 cm tall, says she shaves every morning & is a great cook with Good English.

I know at least one of the members here has to be, she tells me she has had over a dozen foreign guys, many of whom she met at CFF.

I stayed at her place a couple weeks ago but played the nice guy & slept in her extra room as she is a great woman to talk with & I don’t want to ruin our friendship by becoming one of her stories. But curiosity is getting the best of me. 'PM me if you know who I mean.

And since this IS the photo thread, here are a couple pics. Find this profile pic on CFF in one of the major southern cities, (the pic in public) she is a willing college girl if you are a gentleman. Try not to laugh when she tells you that she is a virgin. But when she was 4 years old, she fell on a rock, there was a lot of blood, she still remembers it well. 'no joke!

Rovemor
10-31-07, 13:50
Do you have any CFF freebies you wanna share around
If she is a freebie, it is because she is attracted to you and because you treat her like a GF. How do you "share" a woman who is attracted to you?

Fuzimiao
10-31-07, 15:22
So is Chinese Friend finder worth the money to sign up for subscription?

That is the only way to get the girls contact info right?

CFF is AFF! I use my AFF login no problem, emails with contact details seem to be automatically picked out and flushed down the drain. But where there's a will, there's a way, to slip the message across. FZ

Eaglestar
10-31-07, 15:50
CFF is AFF! I use my AFF login no problem, emails with contact details seem to be automatically picked out and flushed down the drain. But where there's a will, there's a way, to slip the message across. FZ

OK if we move this to General Information thread and not clutter up the photo thread? I have make further comments there.

ES

Eaglestar
11-02-07, 16:55
This is the same one as in my post #673. She went to her hometown over the last weekend and I did not see her again until last night. Shaved most of her bush but it has grown out and kind rough on this old laowai's nose when DATY.

She is a marvelous fuck buddy.

ES

Eaglestar
11-07-07, 13:57
Freebie, nah..... I paid for dinner at a near by Indian restaurant, RMB174

She is 37 Y/O anything goes but I gotta shave the rest of her bush. If I get pics (and I cannot imagine she would disallow that) of the shave I'll post them.

ES

Tile Man4
11-07-07, 17:40

She is 37 Y/O anything goes but I gotta shave the rest of her bush. If I get pics (and I cannot imagine she would disallow that) of the shave I'll post them.

ES

Don't beat yourself up. If all it cost you was dinner and your time to shave her , I call that free. Good luck my man and the reason why you get so much free pussy is............ you like the older ones. The younger ones (most) are all controlled by others.

take care and be safe

tile man

Jayson420
11-07-07, 22:25
I see the Cream pie pic, does that mean you didn't wrap up your little guy?

Brave man, brave man.

Eaglestar
11-08-07, 12:56
Hi eaglstar,

I thot I saw some pictures of you fucking a fPinay in singapore. Can you confirm that?

Not me, not been to S'Pore in years!

Eaglestar
11-08-07, 12:57
I see the Cream pie pic, does that mean you didn't wrap up your little guy?

Brave man, brave man.

Some times yes most of the time no

ES

Jomjom
11-08-07, 17:25

ESES,

Why always try elder ladies? Try some young pussies as well.

Levitian
11-09-07, 01:24
Don't we just love such useful and smart comments of a Newbie??!!!

Levitian

Eaglestar
11-09-07, 16:37
She came for a weekend visit. This is last night.

I tell you what jomjom, contribute something and I will not tell you to mind your on friggin' business. You are WAY out of line. You now have my permission to back to flogging your monkey while you view the pics of me blowing my load a couple of times.

ES

Eaglestar
11-09-07, 16:54
This lady likes cowgirl more than any woman I can remember. Absolutely goes bonkers and insists that a squeeze her tits. Notice in cowgirl 3 she is even using her left arm to maintain her balance he he he

After I blew my load, partially on her belly and the rest in her mouth, I just had to go back in for a few last strokes.

Damn, I miss our prior regular sessions.

Got these pics jomjom? Pounding your pud?

ES

PS.......sorry guys I can't get this pics to attach in the correct sequence.

Hardlock1
11-09-07, 17:35
This lady likes cowgirl more than any woman I can remember. Absolutely goes bonkers and insists that a squeeze her tits. Notice in cowgirl 3 she is even using her left arm to maintain her balance he he he

After I blew my load, partially on her belly and the rest in her mouth, I just had to go back in for a few last strokes.

Damn, I miss our prior regular sessions.

Got these pics jomjom? Pounding your pud?

ES

PS.......sorry guys I can't get this pics to attach in the correct sequence. Jomjom, grow up. When you mature a little bit, you will realize that one mature woman who knows what the hell she is doing is worth a thousand young ones who don't! Ha ha There is an old saying, and I will repeat it especially for you. "There are three things in this world that is over-rated: Old Salesmen, Young Pussy, and North Carolina Barbecue! " So sit back, learn from Eaglestar, cause sure as hell, he is a man who knows quality when he sees it. Appreciat him, learn from him, and enrich your life!

TheGun
11-09-07, 23:54
North Carolina BBQ cant be beat. Don't even say TX or you lost all of my respect.
Memphis is 2nd.

Jomjom, grow up. When you mature a little bit, you will realize that one mature woman who knows what the hell she is doing is worth a thousand young ones who don't! Ha ha There is an old saying, and I will repeat it especially for you. "There are three things in this world that is over-rated: Old Salesmen, Young Pussy, and North Carolina Barbecue! " So sit back, learn from Eaglestar, cause sure as hell, he is a man who knows quality when he sees it. Appreciat him, learn from him, and enrich your life!

Fast Eddie 48
11-11-07, 04:12
North Carolina BBQ cant be beat. Don't even say TX or you lost all of my respect.

Memphis is 2nd.Gun,

This is a photo section please don't BBQ each other here.

Fast Eddie 48

Eaglestar
11-11-07, 14:56
This is the Saturday night action. She went back home today. I'll miss my cowgirl until next time.

BTW, Texas BBQ cannot be beat, NC is 4 (mustard on BBQ?) on a scale of 1 to 10, Memphis Rendezvous is about a 7.5 all the other Memphis is maybe at best a 5.

ES

TheGun
11-11-07, 18:15
But southern men are loyal and stubborn, appreciate all of your reports. Have a safe day.

Gun,

This is a photo section please don't BBQ each other here.

Fast Eddie 48

Arctic1
11-13-07, 10:08
A 25-year-old came from Guangzhou to spend a few days.

Intransit
11-13-07, 16:19
I always love the red waist string.

Ragnarok42
11-13-07, 16:27
I always love the red waist string.

Like to grab it will cowboy me or I cowboy them. But lately girls with pony tails have really gotten to me, love making them take off the pony tail. Interesting isnt it? The girls will strip totally naked but not undo their ponytails.

Damn sexy when they do and all that hair falls down.

Longyee
11-13-07, 18:49
Have been working in BJ for over 2 years and have exactly 10 freebies so far. Still have contacts with 4 to 5. This is the one I like best - a 28 year old local office girl. Spent a weekend at a resort near the great wall a couple months ago.

Harrison F
11-13-07, 19:42
Have been working in BJ for over 2 years and have exactly 10 freebies so far. Still have contacts with 4 to 5. This is the one I like best - a 28 year old local office girl. Spent a weekend at a resort near the great wall a couple months ago.All I can say is, marvelous photos. I am on the next plane to China.

Bnlee2
11-13-07, 22:36
Have been working in BJ for over 2 years and have exactly 10 freebies so far. Still have contacts with 4 to 5. This is the one I like best - a 28 year old local office girl. Spent a weekend at a resort near the great wall a couple months ago.

Longyee

great pics. it is so easy to pickup freebies... i prefer the MILF's with much too busy husband to satisfy them. you do not have to worry about them wanting to hookup with you. they have all the spending money they need and it is just cheaper all around. the only problem is that if their hubby finds out... i have never had any crazy hubby wanting to kill or maim me yet. One of my protocol is for them to provide me with atleast a few good photos of their hubby and where they work so as i do not run into their silly ass.

I did run into one of my freebies hubby one time.. he had no clue what was happening and he was mongering too.

great pics.. especially the one right on the money.
keep em coming.

Bear X
11-14-07, 02:41
Have been working in BJ for over 2 years and have exactly 10 freebies so far. Still have contacts with 4 to 5. This is the one I like best - a 28 year old local office girl. Spent a weekend at a resort near the great wall a couple months ago.Good job Longyee. Love the freebie you have there. Welcome to the forum. Post more.

Eaglestar
11-14-07, 05:09
How did you get the semen inside her? did you get a BBBJ and a bbfs?

How do you think one deposits semen inside a woman?

It's a fundamental pleasure that has happened since the beginning of time.

Step one - Kissing
Step two - BJ
Step three - DATY
Step four - insert erect penis in vagina
Step five - hump until ejaculation

Try it, you'll like it

ES

Ragnarok42
11-14-07, 05:32

Step one - Kissing
Step two - BJ
Step three - DATY

Try it, you'll like it

ES

and if you were any good...

Step six - rinse
Step seven - repeat

Have to love freebies sex.

Al Cualquiera
11-14-07, 09:16

Step one - Kissing
Step two - BJ
Step three - DATY

Try it, you'll like it

ESHi ES,

If you read his other posts you will see he is looking for "bear back".

Why would a guy who lives in Canada need to go to China to find willing bears?

I thought they had lots of bears in Canada, even Polar bears.

Is "bear back" doggy style with a bear?

Maybe the Canadian bears only do missionary position.

Maybe he is looking for Panda Bears.

Al.

Levitian
11-14-07, 22:31
@ Longyee
Hmmmmmm...... Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Eaglestar
Really great contributions, again and again. Btw, I really would like to meet you in person one day.

Levitian

Eaglestar
11-15-07, 12:47
this is last night action with the same lady as in post #691 & 692.

still gotta shave that bush but last night i was just too eager to pump the [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) hole.

hey, olson ! do you wanna guess how the cream pie came to pass??

es

Eaglestar
11-15-07, 12:52
Hi ES,

If you read his other posts you will see he is looking for "bear back".

Why would a guy who lives in Canada need to go to China to find willing bears?

I thought they had lots of bears in Canada, even Polar bears.

Is "bear back" doggy style with a bear?

Maybe the Canadian bears only do missionary position.

Maybe he is looking for Panda Bears.

Al.

Yeah, I saw that. Maybe when you get north of International Falls, Mn. the cold affects the brain cells and you forget the difference between bear and bare.

Many make jokes about the Kiwi's and the folks in Wyoming having sex with sheep so maybe there is something to Olson and the bears??

ROTFLMAO ! !

ES

Eaglestar
11-15-07, 14:43
I was just cleaning up my archives and found these. Seems I did not post them back in Feb of this year. Brings back so nice memories.

ES

Eaglestar
11-15-07, 14:46
The last of the Archived Pics.

The one and only anal for her. She really had pain so never again.

ES

DoctorOral
11-15-07, 15:29
How do I get a chance to do cream pie?You can get one in all starbucks stores around downtown HK.

Basher55
11-15-07, 22:34
Broke in 2 virgins last month, both bare back, withdrew COF and COT, but both are now saying they have missed here red days, what are the implications if they do have one in the oven?

AsnDragon
11-16-07, 12:18
Basher,

Be careful and respectful. Don't get conned in as China girls are quite cunning. But honestly, I've heard of these stories, where girl's family or friends get so rattled up and mad, they actually sent someone to kill the to be father. The guy ran away and never came back to China, was too afraid.

Not saying this will happen, but just be careful, if they need some money to take it out or something then just provide it nicely. Better to not make enemies in China. In less developed countries like China, people there have been through hell and poverty, and a human life out of 1 billion isn't worth tha t much to them. So they are capable of doing anything. And more likely than not culprits are rarely caught, cause they can easily dissapear back to the countryside and nobody can find t hem in such a rough and disorganized environment.

Just better safe than sorry. Pay them a little for medical bills and move on with your life. But you have to make sure they actually have something in the oven, many of them are damn cunning, watch out.

Broke in 2 virgins last month, both bare back, withdrew COF and COT, but both are now saying they have missed here red days, what are the implications if they do have one in the oven?

Eaglestar
11-16-07, 12:53

Why are you asking this in the photo gallery? Jezzzzzzz!

ES

Albert Punter
11-16-07, 14:00
Maybe he is still around.

Or, just search for his posts some time ago talking about similar situation.

Basher55
11-16-07, 16:48
Sorry about that, was supposed to be in DG thread!

FlyingVisitor
11-16-07, 19:11
this is last night action with the same lady as in post #691 & 692.

still gotta shave that bush but last night i was just too eager to pump the [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) hole.

hey, olson ! do you wanna guess how the cream pie came to pass?

esthanks for taking her bb - otherwise we wouldn't be able to enjoy the cream flowing out of her attractive hole.

go ahead like this!

f.v.

Eaglestar
11-17-07, 06:54
OK Johnny K..............further inspiration from last night with my 37 y/o freebie... just for you a reverse face fuck, BJ and Cream Pie

(are you reading, looking and wanking Olson)

ES

LittleGoomba
11-17-07, 11:22
Spent a weekend with my music conductor freebie in Zhouzhuang. I posted a pic of her a few months ago. The beds were fun. Nice to have emperor complex once in a while.

Bnlee2
11-17-07, 21:33
OK Johnny K..............further inspiration from last night with my 37 y/o freebie... just for you a reverse face fuck, BJ and Cream Pie

(are you reading, looking and wanking Olson)

ES
Eagle..

Stop picking on olson.. he is a xiao jie's dream... walking in and out in three minutes with cash to boot. Olson if you are reading this...don't worry, help is on its way. ciao

Intransit
11-19-07, 05:30
Saying you can't find free sex in China is almost as bad as saying you couldn't find a place to eat. Are you missing a leg or otherwise horribly disfigured? If not, then it should be fairly straightforward. RTFF and learn.

Cepu19
11-22-07, 15:43
Bits and pieces from my recent China trip.

Arctic1
11-23-07, 17:21
Fei Fei, 19 years old, hails from Guiyang. She says she just arrived in CP. She's a sweet kid, a good sport, just a little argumentative.

Eaglestar
11-24-07, 12:59
Had not seen her for several weeks but last night she came over and wanted to try on my Halloween costume.

Then all came off and down to bumping uglies among other things.

A fun time was had by all.

BTW BFA = Big Fat Ass TTA=Tight Tan ASS

ES

Joe Velezss
11-24-07, 17:43
Had not seen her for several weeks but last night she came over and wanted to try on my Halloween costume.

Then all came off and down to bumping uglies among other things.

A fun time was had by all.

BTW BFA = Big Fat Ass TTA=Tight Tan ASS

ESWhat is the meaning of AFF/CFF ?

Rain At Beach
11-24-07, 19:29
What is the meaning of AFF/CFF ?Asian Friend Finder/Chinese Friend Finder.

Blunderer
11-24-07, 21:56
What is the meaning of AFF/CFF ?

AsianFriendFinder.com
ChineseFriendFinder.com

Joe Velezss
11-25-07, 05:27
AsianFriendFinder.com
ChineseFriendFinder.comThx brother

Cepu19
11-25-07, 05:40
Here a bit more from China. First girl was awful. Send her packing after discovering she was as passionate as a blow up doll. Second girl became a repeat. Had her LT twice but turned sour when she got a 7 am call from boyfriend and suddenly wanted to leave fast. Anyway she was good.

Eaglestar
11-25-07, 07:29
Here a bit more from China. First girl was awful. Send her packing after discovering she was as passionate as a blow up doll. Second girl became a repeat. Had her LT twice but turned sour when she got a 7 am call from boyfriend and suddenly wanted to leave fast. Anyway she was good.

Looks like a nice rack on that "good girl". Any pics?

ES

Joe Velezss
11-25-07, 12:06
Looks like a nice rack on that "good girl". Any pics?

ESHow old are you?

Cepu19
11-25-07, 14:47
Some more from the hard drive.

All from July this year.

Arctic1
11-26-07, 01:56
Shuangshuang, about 21, arrived after noon in response to my call. Wadman recommended the mommy, and the mommy recommended Shuangshuang. I was not disappointed, except toward the end her mommy kept calling her cell, asking where she was. Shuangshuang was going to keep the entire 200, no doubt. I could not hear the mommy's part of the conversation, but Shuangshuang was giving some lame excuse about taking a friend to the railroad station. She hails from Zhuzhou, in Hunan province, I believe. Shuangshuang has a quite attractive friend, this one from Xiangtan, and the two provide a lively threesome (shuangfei, ha ha), according to Wadman.

Arctic1
11-26-07, 05:10
Lin Juan, age 19, comes from Zhangjiajie in western Hunan. One of Snow's girls, she was somewhat of a disappointment. Including this session, it makes one good one, one mediocre, and one poor, a pattern others have posted in the past.

Wadman
11-26-07, 07:50
Arctic,

For the record, I have not taken her. ShuangShuang's mommy is my favourite mommy. She does not BS me. She recommended ShuangShuang as the girl with the best service from her stable. Said I would really enjoy a romp with her.

Problem is, I am not attracted by her looks so I have not taken her yet. Don't get me wrong, she is not ugly, it's just that we all have different tastes.

As far mommy calling ShuangShuang, well...that's the risk you run when you try to cut out the mommy. In a situation like this, where you call the girl before she goes into work, she probably does not share the 200 with her mommy. Although even that is not a sure thing, these mommies seem to have spies everywhere.

Shuangshuang, about 21, arrived after noon in response to my call. Wadman recommended the mommy, and the mommy recommended Shuangshuang. I was not disappointed, except toward the end her mommy kept calling her cell, asking where she was. Shuangshuang was going to keep the entire 200, no doubt. I could not hear the mommy's part of the conversation, but Shuangshuang was giving some lame excuse about taking a friend to the railroad station. She hails from Zhuzhou, in Hunan province, I believe. Shuangshuang has a quite attractive friend, this one from Xiangtan, and the two provide a lively threesome (shuangfei, ha ha), according to Wadman.

Arctic1
11-26-07, 12:29
Yang Yan, age 20, comes from Guizhou province. She has a great attitude. I was quite happy to spend some time with her.

Rising Son
11-26-07, 22:15
You're killing me. There you are, and here I am.

See you there in the spring, I hope -- I'll be in Asia from Feb. through July and don't yet know when I'll be in China. Which weeks should I avoid?

Hope all is well with you.

RS

Ralph Kramden
11-27-07, 12:54
Arctic 1,

Excellent photos as usual. IMHO you are the leading photographer-monger in Asia right now.

Great subject selection too. Cute, a handfull of titties, plus a nice plump bodice and big fat pussy for a soft landing. Added to super service. Who could ask for more? Certainly not I.

Please keep them coming.

MoonHeart
11-30-07, 03:44
Great pics, thx for your reports!

Yang Yan, age 20, comes from Guizhou province. She has a great attitude. I was quite happy to spend some time with her.

Arctic1
11-30-07, 15:38
During my one-day stopover in Shenzhen on the way home, this young lady comes by way of http://www.banwan.com . She has a full-time office job, and she works hard. End-of-the-month processing kept her from joining me today until the evening hours.

Qball
11-30-07, 16:02
Mind explaining what banwan.com is? Is it similar to aff/cff?

Thanks

During my one-day stopover in Shenzhen on the way home, this young lady comes by way of http://www.banwan.com . She has a full-time office job, and she works hard. End-of-the-month processing kept her from joining me today until the evening hours.

Diver69
12-01-07, 04:57

Arctic,

Had Yan Yan twice, the first time about 1.5 yrs ago and last time a year ago. Glad to see she is still around. Very friendly, a little chubbier than other girls in CP, but by no means fat. I remember last time I picked her, the mamasan from another shop got mad and yelled at me, so you like the fat ones! I just smiled and gave Yan Yan a peck on the cheek to make her fell better.

By the way, I recognized her from the beaury mark by her lips.

Great pics!

Gemstone
12-01-07, 11:25
During my one-day stopover in Shenzhen on the way home, this young lady comes by way of http://www.banwan.com . She has a full-time office job, and she works hard. End-of-the-month processing kept her from joining me today until the evening hours.Hi Arctic,

I'm also register on banwan. Is this a freebie or did you pay for it? What I realise there are many pimp peddling in banwan, demanding fees etc. There are a few innocent one, but generally need to invest a lot of time.

So share more how did you get her and if it was a one nite stand.

Thanks

Xmen6900
12-01-07, 20:34
During my one-day stopover in Shenzhen on the way home, this young lady comes by way of http://www.banwan.com . She has a full-time office job, and she works hard. End-of-the-month processing kept her from joining me today until the evening hours.Hi mr arctic1 you are my teacher

I am a young mane that this month will be in China for 2 month for business

I will be in Nigbo, Donguan, and Guanzghou

Do you have some informations for freebie girl or some informations about your very beatiful picture?

Please send me some informations after receive I immediatly test and give some report with picture of adventure

Thanks in advance

Xmen6900

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Xmen6900,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Long Bro
12-02-07, 01:24
My bank teller who is kind and Sweet Girl from west side Beijing allowing me to make my full deposit from the bank!!!

Peace,

Long Bro