PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

Scribe
03-23-08, 15:16
Here's a 29 year old lady I picked up from the street. 200 was the damage for a quickie.

Scribe
03-23-08, 15:20
Here's a chinese bar girl. 24 and a bit frisky.

StopSmoking
03-25-08, 22:18
Good images but do you pay these girls for the same?

Got back from my trip yesterday afternoon and called the slightly thick 29 y/o. She came to my apartment about 7PM, grabbed me and started right in. "I want to fuck" so we did a couple of times.

Nice to be back.

ES

Secada
03-26-08, 13:14
Enjoy the pics from Rainbow Hotel Shanghai I

Secada
03-26-08, 13:18
Enjoy the pics from Rainbow Hotel Shanghai II

Secada
03-26-08, 13:20
Enjoy the pics from Rainbow Hotel Shanghai III

MiamiHeatLuver
03-26-08, 18:11
Secada! First guy EVER ive seen wear a "Rain Coat" in CHINA,, good for you! Kudos! I know im gonna on my summer trip!

Eaglestar
03-27-08, 03:35
Good images but do you pay these girls for the same?

Nope I do not pay them, but there are many different opinions on how to describe "freebie"

ES

Ragnarok42
03-27-08, 08:28
Nope I do not pay them, but there are many different opinions on how to describe "freebie"

ES

I prefer "paybees" since they tend to want to leave. I have some WGs who come to me on their own and we spend all the time we want enjoying each other without time limits but I still pay them.

I have the problem of freebies trying to latch on to me. Do you bump into that problem?

Loveasiangirls
03-27-08, 14:46
I prefer "paybees" since they tend to want to leave. I have some WGs who come to me on their own and we spend all the time we want enjoying each other without time limits but I still pay them.

I have the problem of freebies trying to latch on to me. Do you bump into that problem?It reminds me of this quote: "you don't pay SP to have sex, you pay them to leave after"

But if your freebie is smart and has a nice personality, it is good to spend some time with her. They help me visit and organize things during my trip, very useful. And also better than having dinner alone. But I travel in China. If I lived there I may have a different point of view.

Ragnarok42
03-28-08, 01:26
It reminds me of this quote: "you don't pay SP to have sex, you pay them to leave after"

But if your freebie is smart and has a nice personality, it is good to spend some time with her. They help me visit and organize things during my trip, very useful. And also better than having dinner alone. But I travel in China. If I lived there I may have a different point of view.

We could spend an entire month discussing this and we really should do this in the "opinions" forum. But yes, travelling on short trips and living in China has some marked differences. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE my freebies. But when they get clingy and want to be exclusive, that is when warning signs come up.

Bnlee2
03-31-08, 03:48
Last ones. I am still learning how to use my new flash so some of the quality is not there. Will practice more.

ES
Eagle

Great pics...i just loves a nice pic of cream pie on a fresh shaven snatch. More and more chinese girls are realizing that most of us loves a nice clean snatch and opting to keep it shaven. both of my freebies are keeping it clean when im in town, usually doing a touch up right before the deed. Nice Cream Pie shots... keep it going..

Sorry i do not have any pics to add this time but will be back in China in two months and will take some pics of my two freebies.

NicFrenchy
03-31-08, 03:49
Excellent Pics, I love your Frisky Lady ;)

Bear X
03-31-08, 03:54
Good job ES.

Bravo.

Sick boy 3
03-31-08, 21:52
Lucky you to have the gal shave for you. I have dated 6 women in China, with flat out refusals to shave their pubic hair. A couple agreed to a very minor trim. To most, their pride is very long pubic hair or a hairy bush. Several were afraid if they shaved, they would be ridiculed at a sauna when they were with friends or strangers.

Eaglestar
04-01-08, 13:48
Sorry guys I missed posting the session I had last Saturday night. Some of you might recall I posted two cream pie shots of a gal on Feb 22 (post 969 in photo gallery).

Last Saturday she came back for the third time (no 2nd round pics either) and this time I just forced the photo session. She hid her face for the BJ shots and she covered up in the jizz shot so her head and face does not show.

You can see in the jizz pic that her pubes have grown back from the unphotoed shave.

She is leaving SH this week. I will see her one last time tomorrow night. Vee shall see, vat vee shall see.

ES

Bnlee2
04-01-08, 17:32
Lucky you to have the gal shave for you. I have dated 6 women in China, with flat out refusals to shave their pubic hair. A couple agreed to a very minor trim. To most, their pride is very long pubic hair or a hairy bush. Several were afraid if they shaved, they would be ridiculed at a sauna when they were with friends or strangers.

I tell both my freebies to keep it smooth or hit the road. there were a few P4P that liked me and i told them that i want it shaved smooth and surely the next time it was done before the deed. do not let the gal you are dating start to push you around. take her to one of those places in CP or DG with the hugh line up. tell her to get with the program and hit the road. Just imagine if you goes deeper into the dating with her, she will get her way everytime.. Maybe you will end up holding her handbag... Just think about it.

just my POV.

Roguesta
04-01-08, 20:42
Wouldn't insisting that she shave be considered 'pushing her around'?

Roguesta
04-01-08, 21:39
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

Bnlee2
04-01-08, 21:45
Wouldn't insisting that she shave be considered 'pushing her around'?

No..you are not pushing her around.. just tell her to get with the program or you will just find a replacement. Just tell her that you are going up to CP and heading to one of the KTV re: Jia Yi KTV and will be interviewing for replacement. Simple as that.

Sha Homme
04-02-08, 09:52
I met this girl in Shanghai yesterday, please enjoy.

OfficeXP
04-02-08, 17:43
Wow. Not just an ordinary girl, 23years old, slim and very busy, in shenzhen, a high class girl, can you handel her, she has very good english based in shenzhen, give her a bell [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], can be your g/f and translate for you, for long booking get in contact in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Albert Punter
04-03-08, 01:45
Congrats for your first post !
Do you mind to give us some details about her in the appropriate thread ?
Thanks

Bear X
04-03-08, 02:24
I met this girl in Shanghai yesterday, please enjoy.Bravo. I can see the girls have nice body with big racks. Yummy. More photos? Where you meet her? How old is she?

Dragueur
04-03-08, 02:50
What means "the appropriate thread"?

Congrats for your first post !

Do you mind to give us some details about her in the appropriate thread?

Thanks

Ebauche
04-03-08, 17:27
What means "the appropriate thread"?
A descriptive report of your experience in the city thread related to the location your experience occurred.

For example, place a report about your Shanghai girl - where you found her, skills, personality, cost, would you repeat, etc. in the Shanghai thread on the China forum, assuming you found and fucked her in Shanghai rather than elsewhere.

Jman90024
04-03-08, 19:34

Nice pictures. Care to share more detail? Is she a working girl? If so, care to share the contact info? PM is greatly appreciated.

Old Wreck
04-03-08, 23:36
[QUOTE=Eaglestar]Last Saturday she came back for the third time (no 2nd round pics either) and this time I just forced the photo session.

ES you're my hero.

Have trouble forcing the photo shoot or does she really want to underneath and the protestations re just for show?

Either way you get my vote as monger of the year.

OW

Albert Punter
04-04-08, 03:29
... your help in clarifying

A descriptive report of your experience in the city thread related to the location your experience occurred.

For example, place a report about your Shanghai girl - where you found her, skills, personality, cost, would you repeat, etc. in the Shanghai thread on the China forum, assuming you found and fucked her in Shanghai rather than elsewhere.

OldAsiaHand
04-04-08, 04:10
WOW. not just an ordinary girl, 23years old, slim and very busy, in shenzhen, a high class girl, can u handel her, she has very good english based in shenzhen, give her a bell +8613902960575, can be ur g/f and translate for u, for long booking get in contact in advance.

I think this post should be on the Classified Ads thread.

OAH

OfficeXP
04-04-08, 07:00
No nudes, but u can see what the locals get away with, KTV in dongguan.

Eaglestar
04-04-08, 07:49
[QUOTE=Eaglestar]Last Saturday she came back for the third time (no 2nd round pics either) and this time I just forced the photo session. OW

Actually she got angry and I have promised not to take more pics. She has a really nice tight twat and I don't want to fuck up my fucking so I will agree to no more pics :(

ES

K Phantom
04-04-08, 11:04
I met this girl in Shanghai yesterday, please enjoy.I found the same photos on the cctv website, here's the link:

http://news.cctv.com/society/20080403/100747.shtml

Scribe
04-05-08, 08:56
I got a very enjoyable CBJ from this BBS girl, despite a few 'spitting' breaks.

Scribe
04-05-08, 08:59
Very friendly gal

Eaglestar
04-05-08, 09:35
Scribe you do get some cuties

Keep it up my man :)

ES

PS.......very appropriate for your 200th post I might add

Eaglestar
04-05-08, 09:48
Some long time readers and posters might recall some posts I made about this lady from about this time in '06 until about 6 - 8 months ago.

She is a founding member of the "Ittie Bittie Titty Club" (see pic "A- Rack") but a hell of a sex partner. We broke off when she told me she will marry a European guy.

Well I was rummaging through some old photos and found some pics of her. Sent her an "I Miss You" ecard. Lo and behold she wanted to see me. Husband back in Europe and things are not well on the domestic front.

Came last night. Yes, she still produces the pussy farts :) Even one time when I was DATY and several other times during the mish. It is almost funny and I have a hard time not laughing. Anyway BJ, Reverse Face Fuck, back door etc. While I am banging her mish I stopped for a second and she says, "You don't seem as old as you really are". She knows how to make a guy feel good, right?

She really got wet and dribbled all over my sheets :(

Gonna keep doing her as long as it lasts and HB stays in Europe.

ES

Oyenk
04-05-08, 19:56
Some long time readers and posters might recall some posts I made about this lady from about this time in '06 until about 6 - 8 months ago.

ES
I like the third attachment Eaglestar, Thank You...

Scribe
04-06-08, 12:49
Scribe you do get some cuties
Keep it up my man :)
ES

Cheers, ES
I may get the odd cutie now and then, but I can't match you for sheer prolific volume. You sure keep this Photo thread alive and kicking, well done!

Anyway, another cute young lady I recently tangled with

Eaglestar
04-09-08, 02:15
Chatted with this one for several weeks but because of other demands and a trip back to the US I just met her last night. She is prettier than her CFF photo.

Met her in the driving rain in Puxi and went to dinner. Pleasantly surprised that she wanted to hold my arm and hand as we walked and took this as a good sign of things to come. After dinner I was able to talk her into coming back to my apartment by telling her if she was not comfortable she could sleep in one of my other bed rooms.

Watched a little bit of TV and she said she really needs to go home. By this time it is 9:30 or so and the subway would close soon. I suggested again that she could sleep alone. She said OK and went to shower.

Well she did not sleep in the other bed. Went to my bed and away we go. No action pics but I think next time she will allow.

If my Mongolian gal is a founding member is the 'Ittie Bittie Titty' club then this one is the founding President. I mean almost NOTHING.

BBBJ about a 5 but she did take some coaching and I think will improve with time and training. Otherwise very good.

38 y/o, divorced, 7 year old son.

BTW as you can see even freebies get phone calls in bed :)

ES

SE Asia Joe
04-09-08, 05:45
Well she did not sleep in the other bed. Went to my bed and away we go. No action pics but I think next time she will allow.

Otherwise very good.

38 y/o, divorced, 7 year old son.

ES

Hey ES:

The more I see your "work" the more turned on I get - which in turn makes me start re-think the virtues of the "older" women.
The oldest freebie I had in the past was 35 years old - and when I think about it, she really was GREAT! Something which I guess I had mostly forgotten amongst this constant banquet of nubile young things that I've been partaking of lately.

Oh well, back to the old drawing board.

And since this IS the photo gallery - guess I'd better post something up. This is that Blog gal - exceptin' that you ain't gonna see THIS pix on her blog!
SEAJ

AsnDragon
04-09-08, 10:05
Se Joe,

Dude you are the man! That is a nice picture. You certainly know how to pick out the real gems. From her picture I would not pick her out from a line up, but once I saw her body. Wow! You have some sort of superior foresight, or you just have mad skills.

AsnDragon

Hey ES:

The more I see your "work" the more turned on I get - which in turn makes me start re-think the virtues of the "older" women.
The oldest freebie I had in the past was 35 years old - and when I think about it, she really was GREAT! Something which I guess I had mostly forgotten amongst this constant banquet of nubile young things that I've been partaking of lately.

Oh well, back to the old drawing board.

And since this IS the photo gallery - guess I'd better post something up. This is that Blog gal - exceptin' that you ain't gonna see THIS pix on her blog!
SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
04-10-08, 08:53
Se Joe,

Dude you are the man! That is a nice picture. You certainly know how to pick out the real gems. From her picture I would not pick her out from a line up, but once I saw her body. Wow! You have some sort of superior foresight, or you just have mad skills.

AsnDragon
Hahahaha! AD - you do break me up! I aint got no superior foreseight or nuthin'!

All it is is the law of averages. As much $$$ as I've been spending to partake in all dem young things - I've gotta run across a few gems don't I?

You oughta see some of the dogs and horrible bodies I've had to endure that is also present in the law of averages! Yuck!

Ahhhhh... but the search is so enjoyable and thus the search keeps going on.... right?
SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
04-10-08, 09:30
So AD - you still think I got superior foreseight???

Check out this "Beauty" i've had to have recently - nice droopy Papaya boobs with distended nips all on layers and layers of congealed baby fat. Reminds of .... Oh Jeez...I don't really wanna remember!

So...... what say you now??

Eaglestar
04-10-08, 10:58
Even those of us who do not do P4P, only freebies, select some hub cap chasers. Witness.....rolls, saggy tits.

All three were excellent fucks though

ES

SE Asia Joe
04-10-08, 11:09
Even those of us who do not do P4P, only freebies, select some hub cap chasers. Witness.....rolls, saggy tits.

All three were excellent fucks though

ES
Holy BeJeezus - dem's pretty bad I gotta admit.

But hell, you didn't need to pay for 'em - double hell - you never pay do you ES??!!

Me - I had to pay for each of my privilege. Damn!
SEAJ

Eaglestar
04-10-08, 12:05
Saggy titties, rolls of fat. But on the other side of the coin it ain't all bad.

Maddog40
04-10-08, 14:26
Eaglestar,

You are amazing. I'm not sure I could keep up with you and I have to pay for mine. You must have a hell of a way with the ladies. I salute with respect. Gan Bei.

Old Wreck
04-10-08, 19:10
ES: I've said it before and I say it again; You da Man!

AsnDragon
04-11-08, 00:56
Well, different strokes for different folks. But I think it's worth getting some of the flabby ones if you can get a gem once in a while, don't you think? Besides, a rose is never beautiful without the thorns.

Man, her tits look like they've been milked for some time. What a contrast to A Kuen.

AsnDragon

So AD - you still think I got superior foreseight???

Check out this "Beauty" i've had to have recently - nice droopy Papaya boobs with distended nips all on layers and layers of congealed baby fat. Reminds of .... Oh Jeez...I don't really wanna remember!

So...... what say you now??

SE Asia Joe
04-11-08, 04:50
OK - enough trying to outdo each other w/uglies!

Let's get this thread back on track

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
04-11-08, 04:54
So is this better?
SEAJ

Eaglestar
04-11-08, 07:52
OK - enough trying to outdo each other w/uglies!

Let's get this thread back on track

SEAJ

OK Lah. Shenyang gal.

ES

SE Asia Joe
04-11-08, 08:23
OK Lah. Shenyang gal.

ES
NICE!!!
And good thing you didn't mutilate this one - by making her a White Tiger!! Hate that....really hate that!!
SEAJ

LexLuther
04-12-08, 15:14
For what it's worth, I hate it as well when gents make a woman shave. To me, the thing most attractive about Asian women is that they are naturally natural. What is more natural than hair on a pussy. What if the gals made the gents shave? Nothing screams hooker more than a shaved pussy.

SE Asia Joe has hit it on the head precisely by calling it mutilation.

LexLuther

Mark17
04-12-08, 16:22
For what it's worth, I hate it as well when gents make a woman shave. To me, the thing most attractive about Asian women is that they are naturally natural. What is more natural than hair on a pussy. What if the gals made the gents shave? Nothing screams hooker more than a shaved pussy.

SE Asia Joe has hit it on the head precisely by calling it mutilation.

LexLutherI am sure there are various thoughts on this. Personally, I hate a very hairy pussy. Like shaved, or a very short trim. You can eat without pulling hairs out of your mouth afterward. And for me, my balls are shaved, and the women love it.

Just my opinion.

Bill Lee
04-12-08, 17:48
I always thought they:

1. taste better
2. hair doesn't poke me eyes out

Bill

NICE!!!
And good thing you didn't mutilate this one - by making her a White Tiger!! Hate that....really hate that!!
SEAJ

Which brings back the old joke, why is pussy hair curly and not straight? So they don't poke you in the eyes.

For those that have been at Jojo's shop, Spring has arrived.

AsnDragon
04-12-08, 21:52
Bill,

Spring is nice. I hate it when, i got to CP, i end up doing all the girls i want to do and i get bored of the selection, but then i go on this board, and all of you guys end up with the hottest chicks. SEA Joe with his A Kuen girl, and now you got gorgeous Spring. (is spring's face cute by any chance?)

I guess it's the syndrome of, everyone else's girl is better than mine and the grass is always greener on the other side...but int his case, spring's grass is much greener.

Wow, wonderful chest, beautiful, bravo.

AsnDragon

I always thought they:

1. taste better
2. hair doesn't poke me eyes out

Bill

Which brings back the old joke, why is pussy hair curly and not straight? So they don't poke you in the eyes.

For those that have been at Jojo's shop, Spring has arrived.

LexLuther
04-13-08, 01:27
Mark,

Some gals may like your equipment shaved. But if I saw you in my health club, I'd wander what the hell was wrong with you. So to do sometething for the other half who thinks they like it, is to make yourself look foolish. Now do you really want your young fuckstress to look foolish? I maintain not. Besides, once you get past your lack of eperience with hair on a pussy, you'll wonder why you ever wanted it mutilated. Just give it a try. Natural is nice. In fact it's the best.

LexLuther

HarryR
04-13-08, 23:39
I prefer pussies that are trimmed rather than shaved. Here are two photos from my past of a Kiwi (New Zealand) girl. The first in the natural state and then after she was trimmed. She prefered it trimmed and kept it that way after.

She was 19 at the time.

SE Asia Joe
04-14-08, 03:33
I prefer pussies that are trimmed rather than shaved. Here are two photos from my past of a Kiwi (New Zealand) girl. The first in the natural state and then after she was trimmed. She prefered it trimmed and kept it that way after.

She was 19 at the time.
Amazing how droopy those booobs are on such a relative trim 19 year old gal!

Aren't we lucky to be habitues of the Middle Kingdom?!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
04-14-08, 03:40
Bill,

I guess it's the syndrome of, everyone else's girl is better than mine and the grass is always greener on the other side...but int his case, spring's grass is much greener.

AsnDragon

Ahhhhh yes.... but the difference between grass and Bunnies is that you are free to also partake of the Bunnies!!

No need to just be envious - go there and DO HER!

Me, I don't really mind sloppy seconds from my buddy (hell she's sloppy seconds, third, ...Hundredth with somebody else), who's already sussed her out, and enjoyed the experience enough to award her his USDA seal of approval!

Go for it Dragon!!
SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
04-14-08, 04:01
Hmmm.. better I'd add a picture before you guys jump all over me for chit chatting here.

Here's a picture of a nice and trim "model price" KTV gal

SEAJ

Eaglestar
04-14-08, 12:46
After getting her MSN ID I chatted with this one 4 or 5 times, 42 y/o and not from Shanghai. She claims to be divorced with a 19 y/o son. Met with her Sunday (yesterday) after she said she had not had sex for 2 years. I donno if it is true but I am here to tell you she was ready for sex and wanted it badly.

Wicked and wild.

Did three sessions (thanks to Eli Lilly) over about 8 hours with BBBJ (CIM and swallow in the first round), DATY, cow girl, mish, reverse face fuck and AR. Never did blow on the third round, just pump and pump and she just suck and suck. Finally just gave up. I was tuckered out to be quite honest. Three rounds in one day for a guy my age is like running a friggin' a marathon.

She was absolutely bonkers with DATY. Actually hurt my mouth bucking me. Could not get cowgirl pics cuz we started off with it and the old NIkon was on the table to far to reach. We did not do doggie but did get my finger in her ass. Doubt I can do anal but will give it try another time.

I really like her bush. Just a little bit and not shaved. Almost a real White Tiger.

I will keep her as long as it stays the way it is now.

ES

Eaglestar
04-14-08, 12:53
A few more from my Sunday Marathon.

Even if she has not had sex in a couple of years she damn well had a lot prior to that (and probably with a Laowai) cuz she really knows how to pleasure a guy. Some one taught her well.

Pretty nice rack for a 42 year old also.

ES

China Miguel
04-14-08, 14:00
Hey Lex.

I am mostly a lurker here, but I fully agree with you.

I have one freebie in the PRD area that has one of the hairiest pussies I've ever seen, but fucks like a rabbit for dear life. When we come together she holds me so tight I think she will never let go.

It's not about the hair, it's about the passion for life.

Thanks for reminding us of that.

Mark,

Some gals may like your equipment shaved. But if I saw you in my health club, I'd wander what the hell was wrong with you. So to do sometething for the other half who thinks they like it, is to make yourself look foolish. Now do you really want your young fuckstress to look foolish? I maintain not. Besides, once you get past your lack of eperience with hair on a pussy, you'll wonder why you ever wanted it mutilated. Just give it a try. Natural is nice. In fact it's the best.

LexLuther

Prince2
04-15-08, 22:37
Fellas

here is a samlple of the girls i had in Changping back in March.

World Guy Sh
04-16-08, 14:00
Fellas

here is a samlple of the girls i had in Changping back in March.I've really got to get myself down to CP, that first girl. Wowwee.

WGS

Mark17
04-16-08, 22:38
I've really got to get myself down to CP, that first girl. Wowwee.

WGSAgree!

Any info on where to find her?

Dog Day
04-17-08, 01:43
Met somebody in MSN. She said she was the mamasan of a couple of girls. She offered students and part-time "working gilrs. Initially she said 1000 for a pop and 2000 for a night, but I countered 700 for 90 minutes with no pop limit and 1500 for a night. Her bottom line was 800 for 90 minutes and 1, 600 for a night.

I am tempted to try, maybe tonight. Though I feel 800 is quite high, the picture of one of the gilrs was just awesome. I will keep ypu posted, I hope she looks the same in person.

This is the girls photo, maybe some of you might have done her before? Is she worth the 800?

Filou2005
04-17-08, 07:54
In my place, for 1500 RMB, I get a young, nice and skilled WG, whole night including breakfast, at least 3 days long.

Think about it.

Parasitius
04-17-08, 12:14
Dog Day -- all I can say is: Don't count on it. The ones I tried from QQ that spam the chatrooms on there have been 100% bait&switch so far. I even specifically said to the last one "okay if the photo doesn't match, I'm going home, so don't waste your time". Know what? The person replying to the messages was probably not even within city limits, he/she just replies to get you to go to the address where some random chicks are living/working and that's it. The actual girls when I got there didn't even have a computer, and when I mentioned the picture the girl pulled out a really crappy black and white photo copy / printout and started arguing that it was an old pic of her!

Think of it from a business standpoint: horny guys show up, most of them are not willing to just 'cancel' out when they made the effort to go out and see the photo doesn't match. Even if 50% did -- there was $0 cost to the business to continue to pull bait and switch, because they're still getting plenty of customers. No market force exists to reduce bait and switch, so it is very prevalent.

Anyway -- if it DOES work out, we'll all be glad to hear! (As well as mommy contact info!)

Santa
04-17-08, 14:42
I am tempted to try, maybe tonight.. though i feel 800 is quite high, the picture of one of the gilrs was just awesome. I will keep ypu posted, I hope she looks the same in person.
This is the girls photo, maybe some of you might have done her before? Is she worth the 800?

I think this girls teeth and facial skin have been altered by computer software. Also, I think the mommy will send you a different girl, because that girl in the picture is not one of her girls, it's just a photo she lifted from another website. Just my guess. Let us know.

Alaizhang
04-17-08, 15:05
Met somebody in MSN. She said she was the mamasan of a couple of girls. She offered students and part-time "working gilrs. Initially she said 1000 for a pop and 2000 for a night, but i countered 700 for 90 minutes with no pop limit and 1500 for a night. Her bottom line was 800 for 90 minutes and 1,600 for a night.
I am tempted to try, maybe tonight.. though i feel 800 is quite high, the picture of one of the gilrs was just awesome. I will keep ypu posted, I hope she looks the same in person.

This is the girls photo, maybe some of you might have done her before? Is she worth the 800?More pics about this girl listed on
http://home.51.com/home.php?user=qq710882863

Try

Regnom
04-17-08, 21:45
Was approached by one of the mama behind Seibu. She brought me outside one of the web bar nearby. Pick up this sweet thing and had a couple of time with her. I am usually very skeptical about what these mamas claimed. However I guess, I happened to strike gold this time.

Ragnarok42
04-18-08, 01:24
I think this girls teeth and facial skin have been altered by computer software. Also, I think the mommy will send you a different girl, because that girl in the picture is not one of her girls, it's just a photo she lifted from another website. Let us know.

I think one concept to keep in mind while mongering in China - if it sounds too good to be true, then its not.

Good luck anyways.

Dog Day
04-18-08, 01:31
Tried to get that girl last night but she was not available, so i was e-mailed photos of a "replacement". She looked fine too, so might as well give it a try.
She was exactly the girl in the photo. Great BBBJ and she was more than willing to fuck and suck for the whole 90 minutes. She had great boobs for such a slim figure. She is 21. She also was not that hairy, just some fine strips of thin hair (definitely not shaved or cropped) covered her oversized pussy lips.
800 is steep, but i guess i wanted to try!!

Scribe
04-18-08, 04:38
This young thing stopped a moment as things were hottiing up, and asked if I wanted 'sucky sucky'. Of course! She asked for 50 notes extra, which I gave in too.

Scribe
04-18-08, 04:53
Over a year back, I was taken in the daytime by a Chinese businessman to what I belive is the Jusco mongering area of Shenzhen. It's still the only time I've been there.
We went inside some kind of massage parlour, where we were taken into a room with about 20 girls sitting around.
I chose this one because she looked a bit different from the rest, and had some great cleavage.
We then went to a room for an hour of naughtyness.
I had to pay her 200 for her services, but there was also a charge for the room, which the businessman paid. Got a couple of pics of her in the entrance area after the deed.

SE Asia Joe
04-18-08, 09:23
This young thing stopped a moment as things were hottiing up, and asked if I wanted 'sucky sucky'. Of course! She asked for 50 notes extra, which I gave in too.

Not sure what your circumstances then were - but to me, this don't really sound kosher.

Anyway, great picture! Did you photoshop it to give that black back-ground, which really accentuates her in that black dress.

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
04-18-08, 10:15
Tried to get that girl last night but she was not available, so i was e-mailed photos of a "replacement". 800 is steep, but i guess i wanted to try!!
Man - that is one fine looking gal - even better than the one she replaced/first one you showed.
You never indicated where you're at when asking our opinion on her price. And whilst comparatively steep at 800 if you were in Southern China, I'd personally would go for it too. After all, in just about any KTV, after the room /drink charges and the gal's own fees etc, a KTV gal ends up costing just as much - if not more.
Great looking gal. So sweet looking! With the added bounus that she's NOT 100% Pro? (is she really a student/only a part time WG?)
SEAJ

Dog Day
04-18-08, 10:28
I live in Shanghai.The girl went to my place with the mamasan (actually a papasan). She is not a pro, she works in an internet company.

SE Asia Joe
04-18-08, 10:40
Guess I'd better post a picture before you guys bust me for chit chatting on the picture thread (rightly I guess!).

DD - In Shanghai!!! Wow!! Then it IS a good deal.
And how sweet is that??? Only a part time WG!!
Working in an internet company?
Damn.... I hope she don't run across the pictures you posted of her!!

SEAJ

Regnom
04-18-08, 16:58
Apparently, my attachments are too large which is why the pictures did not show up. My file size is 1146x1382 versus limit of 648x648. However I already cropped the pic and reduced the resolution as much as I can. Any idea what I am not doing right?

==========================================

Greetings Regnom,

Please read http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-imageinstructions.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Regnom
04-18-08, 19:17
Thanks Jackson

Here are the pics

Regnom
04-18-08, 19:24
Thanks Jackson

Here are the pics. Finally

Mark17
04-18-08, 19:51
Met this girl in a Karoke in Taiyuan.

Nice girl.

Mark17
04-18-08, 19:53
Used to see this girl semi regular in Beijing, but she moved up in the world, and now works in London. She keeps in touch.

And sent me this pic recently.

Looks like she is doing pretty good there. Nice apartment.

Mike85
04-18-08, 23:51
Used to see this girl semi regular in Beijing, but she moved up in the world, and now works in London. She keeps in touch.lets just say she was famous in beijing, didn't like to stop and when you were leaving asked you for one more FJ before you go.

Paris was also pretty cool - had 2 nice dogs! Funny girl.

Eaglestar
04-19-08, 05:53
Did her again yesterday. She is quite amazing and still has a nice shape for a lady her age.

She was really hot and kept shouting 'Oh God, Oh My God' when she was cowgirling.

I was doing the same when she is playing my skin flute and rimming :)

ES

Eaglestar
04-19-08, 05:55
She is going bonkers on top

ES

Bnlee2
04-19-08, 06:05

ES
ES

Nice eraserhead nipples. My preference; MILF's

Eaglestar
04-19-08, 08:05
ES

Nice eraserhead nipples. My preference; MILF's

Yeah BnLee, they are nice and she really likes it when I squeeze them. If I take my hand off she puts it back on.

ES

Scribe
04-19-08, 08:41
Not sure what your circumstances then were - but to me, this don't really sound kosher.

Anyway, great picture! Did you photoshop it to give that black back-ground, which really accentuates her in that black dress.

SEAJ
That's right Joe, I blackened the background.
The demand for 50 rmb extra was pure extortion, as she knew I was at a point where I was no longer thinking with my brain.

Scribe
04-19-08, 17:08
From a few months ago, a BBS gal, 19 years old.
Look at those eyes. Almost feline

Maddog40
04-19-08, 17:43
Tried to get that girl last night but she was not available, so i was e-mailed photos of a "replacement". She looked fine too, so might as well give it a try.

She was exactly the girl in the photo. Great BBBJ and she was more than willing to fuck and suck for the whole 90 minutes. She had great boobs for such a slim figure. She is 21. She also was not that hairy, just some fine strips of thin hair (definitely not shaved or cropped) covered her oversized pussy lips.

800 is steep, but i guess i wanted to try!!Very Nice Dog Day. Guess some of the alternate search methods work sometimes. I don't usually like going through the work but looks like yours paid off. Can I ask how you hound the MSN connection?
MD40

Prince2
04-19-08, 22:29
800 is steep, but i guess i wanted to try!!

you are one lucky fella to have bagged that one!

Long91
04-19-08, 22:40

ES
Nice 42 year old! Just look at those sweet pussy lips.

Arctic1
04-20-08, 01:02
This lady is 40 years old, definitely not a freebie.

Asiabound69
04-20-08, 13:28
Tried to get that girl last night but she was not available, so I was e-mailed photos of a "replacement". She looked fine too, so might as well give it a try.

800 is steep, but I guess I wanted to try! Shanghai? Can you P/M me her contact details?

Eaglestar
04-22-08, 10:32
She came to my apartment again yesterday. Still wonderful but she is going back to her home province late this week so this may be the last post about her :((

Nice BJ, mish, and AR.

ES

SE Asia Joe
04-22-08, 10:35
She came to my apartment again yesterday. Still wonderful but she is going back to her home province late this week so this may be the last post about her :((

Nice BJ, mish, and AR.

ES
GREAT!!! Congratulations!
You've mastered the dexterity to manage and capture the AR shot!!
Good on you!!

SEAJ

Eaglestar
04-22-08, 13:06
GREAT!!! Congratulations!
You've mastered the dexterity to manage and capture the AR shot!!
Good on you!!

SEAJ

I have often wondered about that word, 'dexterity' Joe.

Now I know; it means laying on my buck naked back with my left arm holding up my fat ass with a woman's tongue deep in my ass hole while holding a Nikon D80 in my right hand shooting photos. Hmmmmmmmm! :-)

ES

Mark17
04-22-08, 19:55
Here's a picture of a real cutie I met in a KTV.

She was quite nervous back in the hotel, and admitted it was her first time to go out with a guy.

Maybe next time she will be better.

Fd Zune
04-23-08, 05:06

She was quite nervous back in the hotel, and admitted it was her first time to go out with a guy.

Maybe next time she will be better.Where was the KTV?

What are the expenses like?

Old Wreck
04-23-08, 12:25
Once more ES hits the jackpot. The man gets more pussy than the Emperors did! Rock On!

OW

Nice BJ, mish, and AR.

ES

Mark17
04-23-08, 13:50
Where was the KTV?

What are the expenses like?Small town west of Beijing, where nobody would or should go for mongering. I just happen to have to work in the area.

Was with some colleges, and they picked up the bill, but not expensive.

Eaglestar
04-26-08, 04:19
Last night will be the final episode for a while. She goes back to Sichuan today. I will miss her.

We had a very two pop session last night. Lot of moaning and shouting and scratching.

Tried anal but she complained loudly so stopped. I think she is an anal virgin.

ES

Eaglestar
04-26-08, 04:24
After having been with this lady for several times I think she told me the truth that she has not had sex in over 4 years.

Almost insatiable and wore my old ragged ass out.

Now it is back to the somewhat thick 29 Y/O with the big rack. She was out of town visiting family but returned last night.

ES

BigEightEight
04-27-08, 15:43

800 is steep, but i guess i wanted to try!!How do you contact them. This one and the previous one you mentioned..

SE Asia Joe
04-27-08, 17:37

Maybe next time she will be better.
Goood.... really good!
And a P4P virgin to boot!!!!
Now she can go wild .... now that she is no longer a P4P virgin!
SEAJ

ps. Eaglestar-quest - You're really using your "dexterity" to its full nowadays huh?!

Lao Ma
04-28-08, 00:51
Hey Big 88

every single post you have ever made - all 8 of them, since 2006 :) has been a question asking for help. This is a forum where members are supposed to share and contribute, not just take. When were you planning on adding something to the forum ? Just asking ~~~

Gz Boy
04-28-08, 20:05
As I finally have something to share, here it is.

Picked up this cute KTV girl from Tian Tian KTV in Huangjiang (Dongguan) last week. She had very nice boobs for such a slim girl.

The pics are fairly straight forward although I had to stop mid action to take them. She was fine with the whole picture taking thing as long as none of face were taken. That scandal in HK has make it much harder to take pics with most girls.

pic1 - miss
pic2 - big boob
pic3 - from behind (love that tiny waist)

Enjoy

Bruce M57
05-01-08, 15:05
Just love the shaved pics.

Nothing better than a hairless pussy!

Catswhiskers
05-01-08, 15:05
I walked past her place last night - still closed but some noisy guy was asking if I wanted "Maggies" ...

My response was to walk on ... his approach smacked too much of being a rip-off.

Is there any news on the Russian nightclub next door to Asia Pacific ??

Happy Mongering guys !

Roark
05-04-08, 01:29
Well, I finally got two KTV girls in my room, but as I suspected, no lez action. (This is in Chengdu).

Oyenk
05-04-08, 10:56
Well, I finally got two KTV girls in my room, but as I suspected, no lez action. (This is in Chengdu).
Hi Roark...

Your attachment P 1010039.jpg...just like Japanese girl's pubic hair. Or she went to salon to make it straight ! lol...
Nice captured, keep them coming Roark !

cheers.

Mike85
05-04-08, 10:59
Well, I finally got two KTV girls in my room, but as I suspected, no lez action. (This is in Chengdu).Please would you provide details in Chengdu thread.

FernandoAlonso
05-04-08, 12:31
Jackson

Can you please make a separate forum for Eaglestar's photos? With all due respect to this true master, the photo gallery is dominated by his photos.

Thank you,

-B-He has his own already, just changed his name, but his new pictures are by far better than the old ones.

We all love you also with your new name KEEP GOING and doing it!

Mike85
05-04-08, 19:12
Isn't the Photo gallery for photos like the ones from Eaglestar instead of stupid comments like yours? Post some pics instead.Far less insightful than his comment. Are you PMSing? LOL. I happen to like the last pic and wonder who straightened them.

Lets face it, we talked about natural vs. Shaved, why can't the poor guy join in with his observation. You might learn something.

Eaglestar
05-05-08, 08:11
No thanks, I prefer just to post here.

I found this lady on CFF in March just before I went on home leave and kinda let her 'fall through the cracks'. When I finally got around to contacting her again it was late April.

Just met her yesterday in Xujiahui for lunch and she came back to my apartment in the late afternoon. Divorced 40 something year old and horny as a three peckerd billy goat.

She really got off (pun intended) with the cowgirl ride. Screamed like a banshee.

She has a big bush but has agreed to let me take it off next time so I don't have to go to the dentist for a hair cut :)

Enjoy

ES

Bear X
05-05-08, 08:20
No thanks, I prefer just to post here.

I found this lady on CFF in March just before I went on home leave and kinda let her 'fall through the cracks'. When I finally got around to contacting her again it was late April.

Just met her yesterday in Xujiahui for lunch and she came back to my apartment in the late afternoon. Divorced 40 something year old and horny as a three peckerd billy goat.

She really got off (pun intended) with the cowgirl ride. Screamed like a banshee.

She has a big bush but has agreed to let me take it off next time so I don't have to go to the dentist for a hair cut :)

Enjoy

ESNice photo again. Heh bro. You sure she is 40 something. Looks at the body and skin complexion. She looks young to me.

Football Hero
05-05-08, 10:36
Jackson

Can you please make a separate forum for Eaglestar's photos? With all due respect to this true master, the photo gallery is dominated by his photos.

Thank you,

-B-I second this.

No offense to Eaglestar but your MILF'y photos with no faces appeal to some but not all. And the sheer frequency of your posting really is dominating.

Hardlock1
05-05-08, 14:28
E. S. I take my hat off to you! I vote that Jackson makes you the First Memeber in the ISG Hall of Fame! I think you would make Cassanova wear short pants and blush like a little boy! You are simply amazing. I just want to say that I think I speak for all of us when I say, we appreciate you. Live the life, brother! Live the life! Thank you so much!

LuvumBare
05-05-08, 14:52
Without you this thread would be almost worthless. Thanks for the images.

One question - do you speak fluent Chinese?
'bare

Eaglestar
05-05-08, 15:44
One question - do you speak fluent Chinese?
'bare

Yeah, about 20 words :) Does not count for much, right?

ES

Old Wreck
05-05-08, 21:21
I disagree and vote that we keep the status quo.

Rock on ES!

OW

I second this.

No offense to Eaglestar but your MILF'y photos with no faces appeal to some but not all. And the sheer frequency of your posting really is dominating.

Andreas Wang
05-05-08, 23:19
Yeah, about 20 words :) Does not count for much, right?If they are "1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20" they do. ;)

Fuzimiao
05-06-08, 18:38
E. S. I take my hat off to you! I vote that Jackson makes you the First Memeber in the ISG Hall of Fame! I think you would make Cassanova wear short pants and blush like a little boy! You are simply amazing. I just want to say that I think I speak for all of us when I say, we appreciate you. Live the life, brother! Live the life! Thank you so much!

No Sir! my vote would be for a Gentleman named Cronin! anybody out there still remember his set of JiaJia photos, 28 in all if I remember correctly?

fz

Cavechu
05-06-08, 19:09
No Sir! my vote would be for a Gentleman named Cronin! anybody out there still remember his set of JiaJia photos, 28 in all if I remember correctly?

fz

I second that motion. Cronin, if you reading this, I missed your posting very much, even way back in 2002/2003. I am glad OAH and JohnnyKon666 and AG still around posting - thanks to you gentlemen. I know you still humping somewhere near CP, too bad you stop posting and sharing on here. cheers.

Play Thing
05-07-08, 01:00
I second that motion. Cronin, if you reading this, I missed your posting very much, even way back in 2002/2003. I am glad OAH and JohnnyKon666 and AG still around posting - thanks to you gentlemen. I know you still humping somewhere near CP, too bad you stop posting and sharing on here. cheers.

My vote goes to Cronin too......
Somehow I remember him few days ago with his high contrast / too much real pictures. I thought he might be a professional photographer, but maybe he is not.
Anyway, my poor picture to the gallery.

-- Play Thing

BenDover57
05-07-08, 01:04
I've been out-of-touch for a while, but if we are nominating memebers for the hall of fame, I agree that Cronin, Blank Name Cruser (Blankie),Tapokia and OAH got me hooked on the Shanghai forum. I wish I traveled as much as I did in the past, because I haven't contributed anything recently. Hopefully the young guys will continue the tradition.

Eaglestar
05-07-08, 03:52
Yup I agree with all of you. Cronin was/is the master. Some of the best photography ever posted came from him.

I wish him well where ever he may be.

ES

TenthFloor
05-08-08, 04:18
My vote goes to Cronin too.
Somehow I remember him few days ago with his high contrast / too much real pictures. I thought he might be a professional photographer, but maybe he is not. Anyway, my poor picture to the gallery. -- Play ThingYou still can enjoy Cronin's work in the 2005 Photo Gallery. Yesterday I spent a good part of the day doing so. From what I understood he is not a professional photographer.

My contribution to the gallery: She was my regular a few years ago.

Ralph Kramden
05-08-08, 13:31
10th F

Not a bad contribution yourself at all with a great oceanic color contrast:

Pink oyster on top of a brown starfish.

Eaglestar
05-09-08, 04:47
A few from last night with the same lady I did Monday. 40 y/o divorced lady.

She did shave it but I chose not to DATY last night.

Last post for this lady. Good lay and excellent BBBJ but damn I cannot handle her constant talking. Not when we are having sex but otherwise "Generally speaking she is generally speaking"

ES

Eaglestar
05-09-08, 14:54
Nice photo again. Heh bro. You sure she is 40 something. Looks at the body and skin complexion. She looks young to me.

All I know is what she said. Beyond belief she would tell me she is 42 if she is actually younger.

ES

Lubricate It
05-11-08, 01:36
Here are a couple of corridor girls from the Hotel Qiao Lian, Shui Kou (see South China other areas for details) after the deed. The one on the left is 20, the one on the right is slightly younger, and after two tentative thrusts the younger one (evidently new to the business and wearing glasses throughout) asked to be excused. Both girls giggling and laughing from start to finish, thinking it all a great joke. Yuan 100 (about US$14) to each.

Lubricate It
05-11-08, 02:00
There is nothing that can compare with overnighting with a sweet 18 or 19 year old in the soft cotton sheets of the Lucky Hotel. Cost Yuan 400 (plus 100 to the mommy).

Anonymous
05-12-08, 02:19
Pics from another session last night. Wonderful

I am getting hung up on shaved snatches and this lady seems to like it also.

ES

Filou2005
05-12-08, 17:19
after reading reports here for more than. so many years, it is time to contribute too.

here some pics of a 37 y. o. cff freeby. picked me up at the airport and gave me a bj in the bus (last row) on the way to the hotel. some day laters, introduce her girl friend to me and we had a nice threesome. the two ladies were wearing sexy underwear and her girl friend was liking "[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) games".

then move to shenzhen for some days and she introduced another girl to me. this one was lesbian but too masculine, so i declined the offer.

at least, just before i left china, intrioduced another girl 26 y. o. to me as "bye bye" gift, as china souvenir.

she liked look, lick and kiss when i fucked her girl friend.

nice lady indeed!

Filou2005
05-12-08, 17:28
This nice 24 y. O lady met in the public bus. She came in and sat near me, address me in a poor english, give me quickly her name card with tel. Nr.

Called one day later, met for a dinner. Two hours later, she was in my bed giving me a BBBJ. Nice tits but no pictures allowed, only this one. Met her a couple of time, always had great fun with her.

Mike85
05-12-08, 23:13
Nice lady indeed!Is it possible that pic K09, is actually doggy style. K9 that is? Good job with numbering those pics.

LOL

Scooterr
05-14-08, 23:19
Here's one I met near Guangzhou.

I'm trying this to see if it works.

Rank Xerox
05-17-08, 01:14
Dear Sir,

For sure all the gals you f. K are freebies as you say and you don’t pay them. I trust you. But what do you know about them? I mean, as we can see from your pics, you are not Brad Pitt, and your size is quite "Chinese", if you know what I mean. So, as it’s easy for you to have sex with all of them, at 99% it’s for many other guys too. Do you ever think about that? What about safety? Aren’t you worry? Wouldn’t you feel better covering your little bro? No flame, just asking.

T C.

Scribe
05-17-08, 03:50
A nice girl with a great bod!

Scribe
05-17-08, 03:53
A working gal picked up in a Shenzhen pub

Crazy Jim Wood
05-17-08, 17:27
Dear Sir 11-Post-Newbie,
Forum policy is not to wine about safe sex.
ES, in addition to his excellent pics, is saving the rest of us from having to service the mature crowd, who as it has been mentioned also need love, so let him go about his business.

Next time why don't you make a few posts of your own before fucking with senior members.

CJW

Dear Sir,

For sure all the gals you f. K are freebies as you say and you don’t pay them. I trust you. But what do you know about them? I mean, as we can see from your pics, you are not Brad Pitt, and your size is quite "Chinese", if you know what I mean. So, as it’s easy for you to have sex with all of them, at 99% it’s for many other guys too. Do you ever think about that? What about safety? Aren’t you worry? Wouldn’t you feel better covering your little bro? No flame, just asking.

T C.

Rank Xerox
05-18-08, 01:10
Dear Sir 11-Post-Newbie,

Forum policy is not to wine about safe sex.

ES, in addition to his excellent pics, is saving the rest of us from having to service the mature crowd, who as it has been mentioned also need love, so let him go about his business.

Next time why don't you make a few posts of your own before fucking with senior members.

CJWDear Sir 328-Post-Senior Member,

If im not wrong, the purpose of this Forum is "the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women."

So, we can do it in different ways. Someone do it showing his sexual performances, others sharing their own experiences. Basic should be good sense, that means safely. I lived 20 years in Africa and visited a hospital hosting HIV patients. Some of them got AIDS having no protected sex ONCE in their life. That’s why I think nobody can forget to play safe. Senior Members should first. Is mine a poor contribute to this Forum? That’s ur mind. I don’t care. Anyway, I won’t post anymore on this Forum. Play as u want. I wish u good luck.

Eaglestar
05-18-08, 05:00
Dear Sir,

T C.

Comments are not worthy of my comment in response. I do my thing and you do yours, wank

ES

Arctic1
05-18-08, 13:28
Non-WG attending university in Central China.

Bill Lee
05-19-08, 04:39
First you insult a member and then lecture about safety. "No flame, just asking" LOL. What kind double talking axxhole are you?

From reading your past posts, you really haven't posted anything anyone of us can "exchange". You're right, you should stay off this board, probably the Internet too.

Bill

Dear Sir,

T C.

SE Asia Joe
05-19-08, 08:19
I lived 20 years in Africa and visited a hospital hosting HIV patients. Some of them got AIDS having no protected sex ONCE in their life. That’s why I think nobody can forget to play safe. Senior Members should first. Is mine a poor contribute to this Forum? That’s ur mind. I don’t care. Anyway, I won’t post anymore on this Forum. Play as u want. I wish u good luck.
Look-it Rank - just about all you do on our boards is to preach safe sex - OK, OK, we get it, we get it - but we're all big boys here and I would think that all of us knows about the dangers of STD's - and certainly NOT only from visiting a single hospital! We each take our own calculated risks. Do you really think that if you bleat enough times that anybody is going to give a flying f..k as to what your opinion is?
So many times guys have told you to go to h..l, even told you that there is a "Safe Sex" thread on ISG - but you will insist on polluting threads with your stupid proselytizing. So enuff... ok??
SEAJ

Mock A Bee
05-19-08, 12:54
Look-it Rank - just about all you do on our boards is to preach safe sex - OK, OK, we get it, we get it - but we're all big boys here and I would think that all of us knows about the dangers of STD's - and certainly NOT only from visiting a single hospital! We each take our own calculated risks. Do you really think that if you bleat enough times that anybody is going to give a flying f..k as to what your opinion is?
So many times guys have told you to go to h..l, even told you that there is a "Safe Sex" thread on ISG - but you will insist on polluting threads with your stupid proselytizing. So enuff... ok??
SEAJ

I just want to make a comment... in your photo "fotka", the girl has a very nice breast. Nice shape, medium sized. Must make a nice mouthful.

Yummy.

MAB

OfficeXP
05-19-08, 15:16
This is some of the stuff the locals get upto and away with even without taking the girls home.

Phil1980
05-19-08, 16:33
This is some of the stuff the locals get upto and away with even without taking the girls home.

Actually I did that last year in Zhuhai, just offered the girls 100 RMB collectively to caress the breasts of five BBS girls, all in all just took two minutes and they earned themselves 20 RMB per head.

Thomas Jefferson
05-19-08, 21:50
She was great

Thomas Fefferson

Ragnarok42
05-20-08, 00:24

The KTVs I have been to Beijing (before the whole Olympics crackdown) were great. The girls took off their bras without any extra cost and let me suck and play with them (in front of all my friends no less) and one even stripped down to her pantied and we both played with everything (EVERYTHING) without doing FS in the room. Would have taken her to my hotel room if she didnt pass out from all the drinking we did.

Suns88
05-20-08, 08:36
I sure don't get tired of doing her but I do get tired doing her. I will miss her when she goes away.

ESSir,

I am a foreigner here and always love reading your FRs & especially viewing your photos. I am very sure you get all of them for FOC. How do you do it? What is your secret? Do you speak Chinese? Seeking for some advice for your Junior member.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Cheers,

Suns

Arctic1
05-20-08, 09:46
In between earthquake drills it is still possible to get in a little relaxation.

Rayman
05-20-08, 16:49

Sorry.. must make a comment here. My days in Asia are recently behind me and I still chat and 'give advice' via skype and msn to various Chinese girls most who are actually married who are shagging white/indian/black guys. Most have more than one on the go, and there is a lass in Shanghai with 4! All of them thinking HE is the only one..Have to say though, 'been there, done that'.
An old pic for you.

AKA Man
05-20-08, 21:05
She was great

Thomas FeffersonWow, very hot. Thanks for sharing. The founding fathers were indeed wise.

Eaglestar
05-21-08, 01:04
Sir,

I am a foreigner here and always love reading your FRs & especially viewing your photos. I am very sure you get all of them for FOC. How do you do it? What is your secret? Do you speak Chinese? Seeking for some advice for your Junior member.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Cheers,

Suns

I do not speak Chinese.

Try this:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=565741&postcount=7909

Good Luck

ES

SE Asia Joe
05-21-08, 05:36
I just want to make a comment... in your photo "fotka", the girl has a very nice breast. Nice shape, medium sized. Must make a nice mouthful.

Yummy.

MAB
Actually..... not only yummy boobies... She's actually VERY good looking overall!

Beautiful face (pity, I wish I could show you her total face, but...), body, skin, smell PLUS she gives real good service.

She's one of my top overall WG performer - but definitely NOT GFE - 100% professional - which a lot of times preferable! Great Gal!
SEAJ
ps. Fotka is NOT her name - its what pops out when I resize the picture!

Eaglestar
05-21-08, 05:54
Dear Sir 328-Post-Senior Member,

Anyway, I won’t post anymore on this Forum.

This is the best news I read today

ES

Anonymous
05-21-08, 06:03
Did the 29 y/o again last night. She was just in to BBBJ and Mish but that ain't all bad.

After round one I was still semi erect so I plunged back in for one last shot. Kinda proud of my old self

Took one shot of her big round ass. Almost looks Brazilian doesn't it?

She will be out of town on business until Saturday and the "Generally Speaking" CFFn freebie called today. I swore I would not do her again because of her jabber jabber but what the hell. She is horny and I don't have anyone for tonight so tomorrow I will post tonights activities.

ES

Eaglestar
05-21-08, 06:11
Actually..... not only yummy boobies... She's actually VERY good looking overall!

Beautiful face (pity, I wish I could show you her total face, but...), body, skin, smell PLUS she gives real good service.

She's one of my top overall WG performer - but definitely NOT GFE - 100% professional - which a lot of times preferable! Great Gal!
SEAJ

Joe I gotta agree with MAB.......Fine looking lady and for my taste (pun intended) an almost perfect rack. Hope you don't mind that I brightened up the pic. I also hid more of her face just in case.

Outstanding.

ES

Eaglestar
05-21-08, 13:15
I blew off the talker tonight. No report/photos tomorrow.

Sorry

ES

Albert Punter
05-21-08, 16:01
From down here I confirm it looks like.

Took one shot of her big round ass. Almost looks Brazilian doesn't it?

AsiaGarfunkel
05-24-08, 03:30
Joe I gotta agree with MAB.......Fine looking lady and for my taste (pun intended) an almost perfect rack. Hope you don't mind that I brightened up the pic. I also hid more of her face just in case.

Outstanding.

ESEaglestar you must tell us who/where she is. She's exactly what I am looking for, . Appreciate it if you can share the contact!

Thank You, Thank you!

Hainanien
05-24-08, 11:25
Had a few CFF non working girls, (living around Dongguan is best), accept straight up polite offers of money for fun set up as a date with full bennies for both soon as any mention of too much work for not enough pay came up, many girls if not doing it herself, has friends that do so they’ve thought about it & know the game. Great way to nights of GFEs at varying costs, often more generosity is needed to bait these but IMO worth it. One hasta keep her believing they are a good girl though as true non working girls get quite upset & offended at offers of money. Use the busy businessman, age & location as reasons a normal relationship isn’t possible but a special kind of friendship is.
Here is a pretty fun one in Shilong, could have been free if I wanted to play the “I’ll be your boyfriend” game but I got lucky & she mentioned being poor with family needs early on, so I put a cash deposit in her bank when we 1st began chatting to change our relationship before becoming a relationship. `Good chance this one at least a part time WG.

Those that don’t like er, cool, show us better, those that do surely won’t get her details in public, this be a photo gallery, not a peanut gallery.

Eyebrow777
05-24-08, 15:20
Eaglestar you must tell us who/where she is. She's exactly what I am looking for, . Appreciate it if you can share the contact!

Thank You, Thank you!As a newbie that just lost his China virginity, I can tell you with certainty they are everywhere. Open your eyes and get into the game. No need to beg for handouts.

EB

Bearsk
05-25-08, 07:21
She looks sweet, "a special kind of friendship" ... i really like that. Thanks.

Had a few CFF non working girls, (living around Dongguan is best), accept straight up polite offers of money for fun set up as a date with full bennies for both soon as any mention of too much work for not enough pay came up, many girls if not doing it herself, has friends that do so they’ve thought about it & know the game. Great way to nights of GFEs at varying costs, often more generosity is needed to bait these but IMO worth it. One hasta keep her believing they are a good girl though as true non working girls get quite upset & offended at offers of money. Use the busy businessman, age & location as reasons a normal relationship isn’t possible but a special kind of friendship is.
Here is a pretty fun one in Shilong, could have been free if I wanted to play the “I’ll be your boyfriend” game but I got lucky & she mentioned being poor with family needs early on, so I put a cash deposit in her bank when we 1st began chatting to change our relationship before becoming a relationship.

Eaglestar
05-25-08, 08:39
Eaglestar you must tell us who/where she is. She's exactly what I am looking for, . Appreciate it if you can share the contact!

Thank You, Thank you!

Post 1195 & 1198, Jezzzzz, not hard to find if you follow the thread

ES

Anonymous
05-25-08, 09:05
My somewhat regular thick 29 y/o came Saturday noon, went home this morning. Nice couple of sessions.

After the first session we went to the sofa and she wanted to watch DVD movie. I told her to find one and lo and behold she found some porn flicks. Thanks to Eli Lilley we tore it up again about half way through the DVD.

She was really into photos and wanted to pose. I must have shot 50 or so.

10 attached.

ES

Ralph Kramden
05-25-08, 13:35
E

You are a indefatigable player and photographer who is much appreciated.

Front.jpg is by bar one of your best shots. Let us please see more like that one and fewer of your dick.

Sincerely,

RK

Scribe
05-26-08, 02:58
A very nice and fun girl

Eaglestar
05-26-08, 04:16
Oh Scribe how you tease us :(

No nudies??

ES

Scribe
05-26-08, 16:47
No nudies??
ES
Sadly I didn't get any nude snaps of her. Very remiss of me, I know.
What can I say, I got distracted once she'd taken her kit off!

Shanghai2005
05-27-08, 16:28
Here are some pics I took some months back while I was in Xian.

Njoi.

Bill Lee
05-27-08, 17:18
How would you like it if they post your pic on their board?

You should ask Jackson to delete you post.

Bill

Intransit
05-28-08, 17:08
TJ,

Where does she work?

She was great

Thomas Fefferson

Tile Man4
05-28-08, 19:35

Bill

I also am very suprised that that everyone was not outraged with this posting. No common sense on this guys part at all. Plus I don't know what these guys got away with (talking about getting pussy) . They maybe got a few tit rubs and a little body surfing for 2000 or 3000 RMB. I dont call that a good deal.

take care and be safe.

tile man

Hatztowork
05-29-08, 04:38
Hey Guys,

I've been on the board for a little bit but haven't had a chance to post. Going to be in China for vacation (not sure where yet but probably near HK). Heard they've been cracking down on hobbying?? In addition, is there anything I have to watch out for as a foreign tourist? Heard lots of places especially in Shenzen are dangerous or they rip you off? Any big places that are safer?

Thanks!

Levitian
05-29-08, 07:33
Hey Guys,

I've been on the board for a little bit but haven't had a chance to post. Going to be in China for vacation (not sure where yet but probably near HK). Heard they've been cracking down on hobbying?? In addition, is there anything I have to watch out for as a foreign tourist? Heard lots of places especially in Shenzen are dangerous or they rip you off? Any big places that are safer?

Thanks!

Is the World round?
Is the Pope catholic?
Is this the China photo thread?
Are you too lazy to RTFF?

So many questions ....

Levitian

SE Asia Joe
05-29-08, 08:43
Is the World round?
Is the Pope catholic?
Is this the China photo thread?
Are you too lazy to RTFF?

So many questions ....

Levitian

Oooooooohhh.... now you've done it!!
You're now going to get the wrath of the "Don't tell me to RTFF" Gang!!
Poor you!! Poor poor you!!
SEAJ

Levitian
05-29-08, 08:51
Oooooooohhh.... now you've done it!!
You're now going to get the wrath of the "Don't tell me to RTFF" Gang!!
Poor you!! Poor poor you!!
SEAJ

I only asked an innocent question.
Pls., pls. spare me!!!!!

Levitian

SE Asia Joe
05-29-08, 10:31

Bill
Anybody know what is the law on slander or putting somebody to ridicule publicly?
I just posted on the Filipino Women and opinion thread where someone posted a picture of his "occassional GF" together with a picture of the guy she is about to now marry; commenting about how old he was etc The amazing thing is that the board then went on to keep on slagging the gal and the guy in the picture with her.
For sure the poster do NOT have the expressed permission of the guy pictured and I'm pretty sure that this guy would be outraged looking at his face AND reading some of the disparaging remarks these posters - who've never even met the guy - were making.

Just wondering.

SEAJ

Arctic1
05-29-08, 19:06
In Hangzhou, a well-scrubbed 23-year-old from Sichuan. She claims I am her first foreigner. Fancy that. I paid her 1000 for 24-hour service. She really likes DATY, especially 69.

Old Thai Hand
05-30-08, 02:56
Anybody know what is the law on slander or putting somebody to ridicule publicly?

Since the Internet is viewed as a public medium, all it takes is as little as 5 people to see/read slanderous content for the perpetrator to be held to libel. This even applies to emails wherein 5 or more people are cc'd.

The specifics of what you are talking about may fit more into what is called "false light" which is related to mental and emotional stress.

Also, if someone really wanted to pursue legal action, Jackson would likely also be subject to libel charges because he hosts the site.

However, since identities are protected here and this is an international forum, it would be extremely difficult to prosecute. Afterall, where would you file charges? Also the alleged victim would have to prove false statements were made or images in which he or she appeared were not true.

Defamation cases are hard to prosecute, especially at the individual level.

SE Asia Joe
05-30-08, 03:14
Hey OTH:

Welcome to the China boards!!

Interesting what you wrote - and interesting to see that on the Filipina Opinion thread, nobody's even bothered to do anything about removing that poor guy's picture - or even a comment on it. Interesting

SEAJ

ps. Yes - I've gone and done it again..wrote useless post on the picture thread again! And seems like nobody cares if I post a pix .....or not? sorry but am in a hurry just now!

Since the Internet is viewed as a public medium, all it takes is as little as 5 people to see/read slanderous content for the perpetrator to be held to libel. This even applies to emails wherein 5 or more people are cc'd.

The specifics of what you are talking about may fit more into what is called "false light" which is related to mental and emotional stress.

Also, if someone really wanted to pursue legal action, Jackson would likely also be subject to libel charges because he hosts the site.

However, since identities are protected here and this is an international forum, it would be extremely difficult to prosecute. Afterall, where would you file charges? Also the alleged victim would have to prove false statements were made or images in which he or she appeared were not true.

Defamation cases are hard to prosecute, especially at the individual level.

Eaglestar
05-30-08, 03:37
Well, that is what she claims. Hard to believe.

In any event the last time I did this CFF freebie was almost exactly one year ago, May 30, 2007. She paged me on CFF last week and I did not pursue but my Wednesday date fell through so it's Thursday and.....

She absolutely refuses to fuck but loves to give oral and really gets off rubbing her tits. Not sure of course but based on her moans it is possible she climaxed rubbing her little tits on my legs and belly while performing an AR on my big white fat ass.

She still has a pretty nice ass though for a woman her age

ES

AsnDragon
05-30-08, 08:21
sea joe,

it's funny she did the same for me too, helped me peel the fruit. which ruit is better, definately her! she had enthusiasm and that's worth a whole lot in cp!

great choice.

asndragon

anybody know what is the law on slander or putting somebody to ridicule publicly?

i just posted on the filipino women and opinion thread where someone posted a picture of his "occassional gf" together with a picture of the guy she is about to now marry; commenting about how old he was etc the amazing thing is that the board then went on to keep on slagging the gal and the guy in the picture with her.
for sure the poster do not have the expressed permission of the guy pictured and i'm pretty sure that this guy would be outraged looking at his face and reading some of the disparaging remarks these posters - who've never even met the guy - were making.

just wondering.

seaj

Bearsk
05-30-08, 08:50
She looks Sichuan, cute face and body, nice skin, pink pussy.
I wonder how her family is doing back home?

In Hangzhou, a well-scrubbed 23-year-old from Sichuan. She claims I am her first foreigner. Fancy that. I paid her 1000 for 24-hour service. She really likes DATY, especially 69.

Thomas Jefferson
05-30-08, 21:44
TJ,

Where does she work?Jiaozhou Road

Thomas Jefferson

Eaglestar
05-31-08, 04:06
See post 1166 in photo thread.

I will not see her again. Just too much talk.

Any serious CONTRIBUTING members interested can PM me for her contact details. Newbies with no informative posts don't bother me.

She is a very good suck and fuck. BBBJCIM, any position you like

ES

Eaglestar
05-31-08, 12:49
Did this Taiwanese lady for the third or fourth time (sorry can't recall exactly) today but first time she would allow photos. Nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

BBBJ, mish, DATY.

ES

Scribe
05-31-08, 17:16
Here's a very petite lady from a few month's back

Scribe
05-31-08, 17:19
Now a more buxom specimen, which is more to my usual taste. 20 years old with a quite perfect rack!

MiamiHeatLuver
06-01-08, 21:02
Hi Eagle! I Have been enjoying your pics for years for my trip late summer. Im thinking Beijing? I was wondering if you ever considered trimming up your private area for #1 My girls really like it and prefer it because they feel its more hygienic. #2 They also have less loose hairs to pluck out of their teeth or spit out and FINALLY this is more for me, It makes me look bigger. BUT maybe thats only in my mind. lol Cheers and keep up the great work!

Eaglestar
06-02-08, 00:02
Hi Eagle! I Have been enjoying your pics for years for my trip late summer. Im thinking Beijing? I was wondering if you ever considered trimming up your private area for #1 My girls really like it and prefer it because the feel its more hygienic. #2 The have less loose hairs to pluck out or spit out and FINALLY this is more for me, It makes me look bigger. BUT maybe thats only in my mind. lol Cheers and keep up the great work!

Not quite sure how I would explain that to wifey.

ES

Ragnarok42
06-02-08, 06:05
Not quite sure how I would explain that to wifey.

ES

Have her do it. Tell her you want to be more experimental and daring in bed with her. She will love it and so will all your other freebies.

Eaglestar
06-02-08, 07:06
Have her do it. Tell her you want to be more experimental and daring in bed with her. She will love it and so will all your other freebies.

Last comment here about it and I attach a shaved pussy with my little willie inside since this is the photo thread.

Wifey lives in USA and I see her 3 or 4 times a year. Maybe not shave.

End of story, Rag............OK?

Ragnarok42
06-02-08, 10:50
Last comment here about it and I attach a shaved pussy with my little willie inside since this is the photo thread.

Wifey lives in USA and I see her 3 or 4 times a year. Maybe not shave.

End of story, Rag............OK?

Good one.

I can never manage to convince my girls to have their pics taken so I really appreciate your contributions.

Peace out

Anonymous
06-04-08, 01:12
The night before last about 8PM I found a post on Craig's List. Said something like "Need a place to sleep tonight with a guy". Sent a reply but no response until the next morning. Get email with mobile number saying "sorry fell asleep in office" please contact me and left a mobile number.

I though 'what the hell' so I sent SMS to her from my 'other' mobile phone. About 7PM last night (Tuesday) she sends SMS saying she still needs a place to sleep.

Now mind you, I have not seen this gal and have no idea about her but throwing caution to the wind I gave her my address.

Shows up about one hour later. Clean looking fat 26 Y/O gal who works very near my apartment. Invite her in. Chat, I feed her some soup and ask what she wants to do. "Can we watch a DVD movie?" she says so I get out an Ed Powers fuck movie cuz I have decided to give her a mercy fuck. She says she needs to shower first so off she goes and I follow later. No way I going in the shower with her. I mean she is not a 'whale' but there is a bunch of this woman.

Back to the sofa after we both shower and we start watching old Ed fuck 3 or 4 gals. By this time I have already taken 4 or 5 photos of her cuz I am thinking I was a record of me doing this fatty. I start feeling up her titties and she is actually moaning when I kiss and suck them. Then she informs me she is riding the rag and I kinda breath a sigh of relief that now I don't have to fuck her, just let her gimme a BJ.

To the bed and I find her titties are REALLY sensitive and she is panting so I gently guide her mouth down to little brother and away she goes. BBBJ for 12-15 minutes and then I guide her to the reverse face fuck position and do her a while longer. She says "no cum in mouth" and I agree. After some time I decided to shoot and pull out and jizz her tits.

It is 8:00 AM and she left about half an hour ago after one more BJ.

This is not one I am really proud of but I am sure there will be others I will do that I am not proud of.

ES

Loveasiangirls
06-04-08, 04:23
The night before last about 8PM I found a post on Craig's List. Said something like "Need a place to sleep tonight with a guy". Sent a reply but no response until the next morning. Get email with mobile number saying "sorry fell asleep in office" please contact me and left a mobile number.

I though 'what the hell' so I sent SMS to her from my 'other' mobile phone. About 7PM last night (Tuesday) she sends SMS saying she still needs a place to sleep.

Now mind you, I have not seen this gal and have no idea about her but throwing caution to the wind I gave her my address.

Shows up about one hour later. Clean looking fat 26 Y/O gal who works very near my apartment. Invite her in. Chat, I feed her some soup and ask what she wants to do. "Can we watch a DVD movie?" she says so I get out an Ed Powers fuck movie cuz I have decided to give her a mercy fuck. She says she needs to shower first so off she goes and I follow later. No way I going in the shower with her. I mean she is not a 'whale' but there is a bunch of this woman.

Back to the sofa after we both shower and we start watching old Ed fuck 3 or 4 gals. By this time I have already taken 4 or 5 photos of her cuz I am thinking I was a record of me doing this fatty. I start feeling up her titties and she is actually moaning when I kiss and suck them. Then she informs me she is riding the rag and I kinda breath a sigh of relief that now I don't have to fuck her, just let her gimme a BJ.

To the bed and I find her titties are REALLY sensitive and she is panting so I gently guide her mouth down to little brother and away she goes. BBBJ for 12-15 minutes and then I guide her to the reverse face fuck position and do her a while longer. She says "no cum in mouth" and I agree. After some time I decided to shoot and pull out and jizz her tits.

This is not one I am really proud of but I am sure there will be others I will do that I am not proud of.

ES
I saw that ad and was wondering if this was real! Even know what she looks like. This is called taking one for the team! haha!

Mock A Bee
06-04-08, 08:43

ES

ES,

You are by far a much braver man than I.

I guess I would be afraid of what showed up and would not know how to kick her out if she was so ugly I couldn't get it up.

I guess curiosity killed the cat, and perhaps I would have been curious enough. Though I did see the Craigslist ad and dismissed it.

You know those eye shades you get in business class?... I have a pair for you!

MAB

Scribe
06-05-08, 04:48
Hi ES
Great report and pics as usual. I read your photo before viewing the pics, so from your description I was expecting to see an absolute heffer. However, she didn't look too fat at all to me.
You might have been in China so long you've gotten too used to all the slim tiny gals. If you took that girl back to the states or Britain, she might appear quite anorexic compared to some of the, er, larger ladies the west is currently producing.

Scribe
06-05-08, 04:51
To keep with the theme, here's a slightly chubby WG that I picked up when a tad drunk

NicFrenchy
06-05-08, 10:03
I did a really fat one several years ago but now this one is as about as fat (thick) as I care to do.

ES

This one looks great to me :)

Member #1210
06-05-08, 14:04
I did a really fat one several years ago but now this one is as about as fat (thick) as I care to do.

ES

If this is how you define thick lady- I can take them any time- all the time.

Great pics-Love them all.

Mark17
06-05-08, 15:46

ESThat's not too bad, nice rack to play with.

Intransit
06-05-08, 18:12
Brothers,

After 26 months of monogamy, Intransit is back off the wagon. Full report to follow in Beijing section. Until then...wax the dolphin.

Bnlee2
06-05-08, 20:01
If this is how you define thick lady- I can take them any time- all the time.

Great pics-Love them all.In China/southeast asia, anything over a size 4 is thick. Most of the girls there are either a size 0 (yes.. very petite) or a Size 2. Girls over Size 6 is either a big momma or BBW in China. Most of the girls in KTV, massage, saunas are either a Size 0 or 2

Smartdragon
06-06-08, 09:17
Pictures of a girl I spent time with in Shanghai a couple of months ago. A real trooper. Nice girl.I am new to this Forum. What a great website!

Bro Arctic1, you caught a great fish last year. This is the type of chinese girls that I yelling for.

Would appreciate if you show me some ropes on finding these GEM.

Not certain on whether I can receive Private Message.

Thanks alot.

Arctic1
06-06-08, 10:03
In keeping with the theme, this girl visits regularly for 300 RMB per. She has added a couple of pounds over the last two years. The recent shave was her own idea.

Crazy Jim Wood
06-06-08, 13:56
Great photos. These girls are fun like mopeds. Good thing they don't charge by the pound. Someone's gotta give the fat girls love. Keep em coming.

Roark
06-07-08, 17:51
Great photos. These girls are fun like mopeds. Good thing they don't charge by the pound. Someone's gotta give the fat girls love. Keep em coming.Your post reminds me of an old joke.

"What's a similarity between a moped and a fat girl?"

"They are fun to ride, until someone sees you on it."

Scribe
06-08-08, 15:19
I've been with this nice lady a number of times. She's a fair size by local standards, and certainly the biggest fattest gal I've been with in China, but her excess weight is in all the right areas I'm glad to say!

Anonymous
06-10-08, 02:07
Went away for the weekend with my slightly thick CFF freebie. Some shots in the hotel.

ES

Anonymous
06-10-08, 02:11
Back in Shanghai after the weekend. She asked if she can live with me. "Sorry Honey I don't understand what you said".

ES

Intransit
06-10-08, 04:17
Photos of Summer, report in Beijing section.

Intransit
06-10-08, 07:58
Haven't banged this girl yet but she is certainly trying out new marketing initiatives.

Dazhiba
06-10-08, 16:14
Wow, what a pretty pair of lips Summer has. Would love to DATY on that but too chancy with a pro. Will be in BJ in a week and hope to add a few of my own pixs.

Stay safe

Crazy Jim Wood
06-11-08, 12:22
All you guys inspired me to go for her again. ES
Nice pics. Next time please have girl wear stockings and cum on face.
Thx,
CJW

Deming Childs
06-12-08, 18:42
[Safe Sex Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because is was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may one be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Deming Childs
06-12-08, 22:09
Traveling to Shnaghi and would like some recomendations. I have tried few agencys and stuff but they are all horrible. Not even worth wasting the money on. I dont care about paying for good high quality =Gf experience. Would like a knockout body (Not super skiny) and truly enjoying herself. Had it once in Beijin 3000 rmb the best time ever. but can not find anything in Shanghai. any recomendations as far as # and names as well as expereince and possibly pics.

Godfather2
06-13-08, 09:44
Report in Shanghai Forum Later. (# 62)

Godfather2
06-13-08, 09:47
A few more of her. No action Pics.

Lao Ma
06-13-08, 12:17
Demings:

I would suggest you read the rules and try to get a basic grip on how ISG works. First you write a post that jackson had to delete. Now you are looking for advice about Shanghai in the photos section.

Way to make a great first impression. My advice to you is just to go to the shanghai thread and read the freaking thing.

You boast about spending 3000 for a girl. That gets the PT Barnums and mamasans and pimps excited. I guarantee you can find a great lay for 3000 rmb.

Et888
06-15-08, 04:40
Report in Shanghai Forum Later. (# 62)Which Sauna did you go?

And what is the damage?

StopSmoking
06-15-08, 21:27
Wow Godfather,

The clarity of the Picture is Awesome!! Which is the camera that you used?

A few more of her. No action Pics.

AussieGaigin
06-15-08, 22:52
Which Sauna did you go?

And what is the damage?
Did you read the reference he quoted??
"Report in Shanghai Forum Later. (# 62)"

Et888
06-16-08, 04:32
Did you read the reference he quoted?

"Report in Shanghai Forum Later. (# 62)"Got it. Thank

Godfather2
06-16-08, 10:34
Got it. ThankThe address for this sauna is in Chinese with me. If someone needs the contacts PM me. As I want to dogs to sniff it before we all enjoy it.

They gave me a VIP Card which entitles me to a 10% discount. They will give to anyone who will ask for it. After the whole thing is done, just go to the reception and while paying the bills, just use a little bit of Chinese you know to talk to the papasan (Name. Wu Han). He will immediately hand over the VIP Card and give a strt 10% discount. Also it will help you to choose better girls next time.

If any senior members, wants # 62. Jiao Jiao Contacts plz PM me. I think she can give the same service at our hotel room for anything around 500RMB. She agreed for a outcall but I didnot negotiate, but she told me her contacts so certainly she was interested.

Godfather2

Godfather2
06-16-08, 11:02
Wow Godfather,

The clarity of the Picture is Awesome!! Which is the camera that you used?
A Sony, something in T series. Around 8 Megapixel.

I was amazed too with the quality of pics. I took some from my Iphone too, but not as good as my Sony. so only posted the Sony-Pics.

Mfriedma
06-17-08, 00:24

[QUOTE=Also, if someone really wanted to pursue legal action, Jackson would likely also be subject to libel charges because he hosts the site.[/QUOTE]Not in the US or, I believe, anywhere Western Europe since libel is not a criminal offense in those jurisdictions so you can't be charged.

This seems like a bunch of hooey.

SE Asia Joe
06-18-08, 09:01
Not in the US or, I believe, anywhere Western Europe since libel is not a criminal offense in those jurisdictions so you can't be charged.

This seems like a bunch of hooey.
hmmmmm.....
good first report .....
that makes no sense whatsoever....o
n the Photo Gallery!
Good one... goood one!!

SEAJ

StopSmoking
06-22-08, 16:52
How come This forum is dry? Is that all the senior members are really busy or there is nothin really happening? Have never seen this forum without the picture updates for these days.:(:(:(

World Guy Sh
06-23-08, 13:14
How come This forum is dry? Is that all the senior members are really busy or there is nothin really happening? Have never seen this forum without the picture updates for these days.:(:(:(Forum has been blocked in China. Need a VPN or proxy. Most don't have / don't know.

Mock A Bee
06-24-08, 00:55
How come This forum is dry? Is that all the senior members are really busy or there is nothin really happening? Have never seen this forum without the picture updates for these days.:(:(:(

Yep, as WGS has noted, you need a VPN or decent proxy server.

Btw, Lopez Ash, instead of just lurking, you are welcome to take up the slack and contribute pictures on this thread.

MAB

StopSmoking
06-24-08, 07:35
Mab,

In india it is not that easy to have girls like China and more if you get it is not that easy to take pictures like you people do. Not sure about other users but I did not get to meet anygirls till now tohave fun like you guys.

El Monger
06-26-08, 21:20
ES,

You are by far a much braver man than I.

I guess I would be afraid of what showed up and would not know how to kick her out if she was so ugly I couldn't get it up.

I guess curiosity killed the cat, and perhaps I would have been curious enough. Though I did see the Craigslist ad and dismissed it.

You know those eye shades you get in business class?... I have a pair for you!

MABCuriosity killed the wood is more like it!

El Monger
06-26-08, 21:26
See post 1166 in photo thread.

I will not see her again. Just too much talk.

Any serious CONTRIBUTING members interested can PM me for her contact details. Newbies with no informative posts don't bother me.

She is a very good suck and fuck. BBBJCIM, any position you like

ESAs you stated in that post these are a few coridor girls.

Which one?

Anonymous
06-27-08, 02:44
Recent activities with one who I will drop soon

ES

Manfest
06-27-08, 10:10
Sometimes I pick a non-busty woman for their slutty look. Cannot share her face, but you get a sense of the bitchy look. Still, I almost pick just based on breast size.

Mark17
06-29-08, 16:10
Pic of #22 at the above mentioned SH sauna

Bruce M57
06-30-08, 14:17
I absolutly LOVE the as you call them NON BUSTY women I so much more prefer the tiny titty girls. I feel as though they are so reponsive to breast play than the big titty girls. ILOVE them TINY!

Spanky Mcduc
07-02-08, 17:48
Yep, as WGS has noted, you need a VPN or decent proxy server.

Btw, Lopez Ash, instead of just lurking, you are welcome to take up the slack and contribute pictures on this thread.

MABThis one is working fine for me and I am in NE China.

http://www.freeproxyserver.ca

Johnz
07-02-08, 22:34
Hi Mark,

Could you private her contact method?

Thx, John.

Used to see this girl semi regular in Beijing, but she moved up in the world, and now works in London. She keeps in touch.

And sent me this pic recently.

Looks like she is doing pretty good there. Nice apartment.