07-09-08, 04:22
Hi Mark,

Could you private her contact method?

Thx, John.

Hi Macho Dik,

She looks hot

How much doe she cost?

And where?

So...... you first time posters want to know how much, where to contact huh? And how do you propose repaying Mark and Macho back for the info?

Why dont'cha give us YOUR contact and reports first? What do you think??
And BTW - you wouldn't be wearing a blue uniform whilst on ISG would you??

SEAJ

ps. What is it that you think that "209 Wulumuqi, pic of #22 at the above mentioned SH sauna" mean? If you'd just get your hands off your crank whilst only oogling at the picture, perhaps...just perhaps... you'd know. What do you think??

Mark17
07-09-08, 06:52
So. You first time posters want to know how much, where to contact huh? And how do you propose repaying Mark and Macho back for the info?

Why don't'cha give us YOUR contact and reports first? What do you think? And BTW. You wouldn't be wearing a blue uniform whilst on ISG would you?

SEAJ

Ps. What is it that you think that "209 Wulumuqi, pic of #22 at the above mentioned SH sauna" mean? If you'd just get your hands off your crank whilst only oogling at the picture, perhaps. Just perhaps. You'd know. What do you think? Relax SE Joe.

Kids will be kids. I get frustrated at times. Having to take there hand up to the upper right corner and show them the Search function, and tell them what to type in. But some of them eventually learn how to do it on their own and end up contributing some info as a payback.

But like you, it frustrates me when you find someone wanting to you to hand them a feast on a platter the first time they sit down. They should be doing the cooking.

Eaglestar
07-09-08, 14:02
This is for Gilmore who really likes my posts.

I have done this lady 5 or 6 times but just now will she allow photos. She is late 30's, married and just came to Shanghai from her home province. Gives excellent head. About a week before these pics she was on the rag and did a BBBJCIM for me. Hmmmmmmmm Good!

I had to return the favor with a little DATY.

ES

Pcpc1688
07-09-08, 20:35
I met this girl in Shanghai yesterday, please enjoy.Shahomme,

Is this the same girl or 3 different ones? Nice catch nevertheless. Is she a sauna girl or what? Do you have her whereabouts?

Thanks, PC out

Anonymous
07-15-08, 01:17
A session with CFF freebie. So nice and just could not get enough.

ES

Eaglestar
07-15-08, 01:23
I did this married MILF for a couple of years but she moved way from Shanghai and back to her husband. I had an opportunity to be in her city over the weekend and hooked up again.

This lady really likes cowgirl so I let her ride.

ES

Bnlee2
07-15-08, 03:53
I did this married MILF for a couple of years but she moved way from Shanghai and back to her husband. I had an opportunity to be in her city over the weekend and hooked up again.

This lady really likes cowgirl so I let her ride.

ESEagle,

I see that the Eagle has landed again. Great shot. I prefer to change the acroymn "Mother" to just "Married that I love to F*ck". I love sending them home with a full load, or rather fully lubricated for their Signif. Other to get sloppy seconds. I just loves those money shot. I'm an ABC, so if they get seeded, there is a slim chance that their signif. Other would never know that it is not their kid unless they do a dna test.

Keep it up. Lovem pics. More money shots.

Scribe
07-15-08, 07:52
18 year old cutie. She had a lovely smile on her, though not when posing for snaps.

Intransit
07-15-08, 08:23
http://goomongol.mn/4images/details.php?image_id=2903&sessionid=2eec1f5d7e78f990eb16e5662470ff91

Lubricate It
07-15-08, 11:55
http://goomongol.mn/4images/details.php?image_id=2903&sessionid=2eec1f5d7e78f990eb16e5662470ff91
Interesting Mongolian beach scenes, sandy seashores, waves and ocean!

Sammon
07-18-08, 15:23
This is the 18 year old Shenzhen Part timer.

She wanted to be my Girlfriend.
Nice tight body with big stand up boobs. Very tall girl from up north China.
Very good in the sack. I got her through Mamasan. Damage 500 Rmb all night.
But she would not allow early morning romp because she said her tummy hurts(usual excuses). But fun all the same. Does not speak any english.

Bear X
07-21-08, 02:49
No action shots here just some pics I took last weekend. Sorry to have to cover up her face but must protect her.

EsNice bro. Very nice girl there. She have nice rack. Cool.

Daeng
07-24-08, 03:33
Bro Eaglestar,

You must have a marathon kinna photografter. While having the deed.

A bit buzzy in getting an angle and the moment to snap the pic. Keke

It's nice to have old flame came back. And you did well.

Keep it up bro and nice pic.

Daeng

NicFrenchy
07-28-08, 01:49
Tired of posting this gal. Not tired of doing her but it is getting mundane to post her pics here. Will post more only if really sensational which is unlikely.

Hope to find a new fuck buddy soon.

ES

ES,

Well I for one am not the least bored by your pics. The more you post, the better ;)

Thanks a lot for sharing them
Nic

Intransit
07-31-08, 10:08
BnLee,

Nice to hear from you. Did you ever get that mental help you were needing?

Feel free to look back at the pics I've posted over the past four years, and also feel free to post your own, as should the other active members of the board.

Hallo
08-01-08, 09:47
Hey! How about a new thread, Jackson? China Freebies! Discuss and share tips for hunting, dating, closing the deal...

Do we really need a freebee section? I suggest that insted of adding, the Shanghai (and possibly other) thread should be devided into subforums, discussing diffrent topics, such as hotels, BBS, saunas on so forth. I think that it would be much easier to find (and add) up-to-date info on the subject of choise if this were the case.

Just my humle opinion.

//Hallo

Loveasiangirls
08-01-08, 22:17
Freebies are my game (only tried sauna, KTV and BBS one time each) and I am not sure what there is to share about freebies. Certainly cannot share names and phone numbers (although I have one in Guilin who wants to see more action).
All there is to share is tricks on how to find them and this has been discussed here before.
Some knowledge of Chinese makes a big difference. One of my Xiamen freebies wanted to help me and created a profile on an all-chinese dating site for me. In the first 24 hours I received 400 e-mails. I will be busy on my next trip........
I am sorry that I don't have pics to post here and that this comment may be in the wrong thread but someone started this subject.....

Anonymous
08-02-08, 07:54
How about some pics here guys? I think we can discuss a freebie section with Jackson but not on this thread.

ES

Cwomd
08-04-08, 19:26
I love the idea of a freebie thread, it would be great to consolidate all the tips and ideas into one thread!

K Zero
08-06-08, 13:24
Freebies are my game (only tried sauna, KTV and BBS one time each) and I am not sure what there is to share about freebies. Certainly cannot share names and phone numbers (although I have one in Guilin who wants to see more action).
All there is to share is tricks on how to find them and this has been discussed here before.
Some knowledge of Chinese makes a big difference. One of my Xiamen freebies wanted to help me and created a profile on an all-chinese dating site for me. In the first 24 hours I received 400 e-mails. I will be busy on my next trip........
I am sorry that I don't have pics to post here and that this comment may be in the wrong thread but someone started this subject.....

I support the idea of a freebie thread. One of the things we can start putting on are tips to get freebies, or good hotels for short time, etc.

For starters, which dating site? :)

Old Wreck
08-06-08, 13:41
Definitely support the idea of a freebie thread. It is a separate topic, has separate challenges and unique problems and rewards, and can sustain a discussion.

Ragnarok42
08-06-08, 23:58
I love the idea of a freebie thread, it would be great to consolidate all the tips and ideas into one thread!

We could call it the "Hitch" forum.

Would love some pointers on how to get them into bed. Have way too much experience with getting to know these girls but always going the wrong way and ending up in the "friend" column.

Larry 2007
08-07-08, 00:45
I second that suggestion.

We can learn a lot from pros like Eaglestar.

Anonymous
08-08-08, 01:37
I did her again last night and decided to try something a little different. Got some yogurt for her tits and pussy. At first she was reluctant but after I dribbled some on her tits and sucked it off she got into it and wanted more. Tried to get some pics of her sucking yogurt off my crank but Ansel Adams I ain't.

I had not had sex in almost a week so I was loaded as you can see in the cream pie pic.

Enjoy............I certainly did

Just realized the jizz and yogurt look similar in the pics. Yogurt is number 10, just for clarification.

ES

Wapec
08-08-08, 01:46
Good pics. Especially the one her on her back and tits spread over her side - the plateau mounds.

Something that I've trid with success is to use whipped cream (from an aerosol can) and chocolate sauce. Like you say initially reluctant until they realise its pain free and tasty. Plus can use on his and hers.

Happy shooting in as many ways as you can interpret.

I did her again last night and decided to try something a little different. Got some yogurt for her tits and pussy. At first she was reluctant but after I dribbled some on her tits and sucked it off she got into it and wanted more. Tried to get some pics of her sucking yogurt off my crank but Ansel Adams I ain't.

I had not had sex in almost a week so I was loaded as you can see in the cream pie pic.

Enjoy............I certainly did

ES

Piper1
08-08-08, 16:55
Just realized the jizz and yogurt look similar in the pics. Yogurt is number 10, just for clarification.ESI hope it was biodynamic yoghurt containing acidophilus. ;) Doctors actually recommend this to deal with vaginal thrush.

Girls seem to love chocolate sauce also. Fun pics!

Wapec
08-09-08, 02:50
Think you meant biodynamic and biodegradable :D

I hope it was biodynamic yoghurt containing acidophilus. ;) Doctors actually recommend this to deal with vaginal thrush.

Eaglestar
08-11-08, 02:16
Actually she is not new to me as she has visited me two times before. This is just the first time I was able to get some pics ( non nude variety unfortunately).

I will keep pushing and expect some action shots sometime in the future. In the mean time I will just continue enjoying our activities.

Recently moved to SH, late 30s, small rack, so so BBBJ, excellent in all other aspects.

She is a class act.

ES

Long91
08-11-08, 07:01
Wow! Look at that hairy Kit Kat! (panties.jpg)

Anonymous
08-11-08, 11:51
I hope it was biodynamic yoghurt containing acidophilus. ;) Doctors actually recommend this to deal with vaginal thrush.

Funny you should mention acidophilus. The "new" freebie I just posted asked me last weekend (by writing it on paper, poor English skills) if I had any acidophilus and had no friggin' idea what she meant. Later she looked in my fridge and pointed to the yogurt. I did not try it with her in any of our sessions. She is not as adventuresome as the other gal and I don't want to push it too much.

I am thinking about honey. Anyone ever try that? Might be a real mess.

Long91 - Nice tasty twat around that Kit Kat also. I hinted at a shave next time but not sure she understood me. Just no response. I will make a run at it and see what happens. Unfortunately I will not see her again for a couple or three weeks. She is going back to home town to get the remainder if her personal belongings next weekend and I will be out of Shanghai the following weekend.

I wish Jackson would give us a "Photo Gallery Chit Chat" thread here like he did on the Philippine thread.

Add some pics of the 'other' gal in keeping with the Photo Gallery

ES

Intransit
08-12-08, 06:20
Eaglestar,

On CFF, how can you tell who's up for it? What do they claim they are looking for that tips you off? Thx.

Eaglestar
08-12-08, 06:33
Eaglestar,

On CFF, how can you tell who's up for it? What do they claim they are looking for that tips you off? Thx.

Check your PM in box

ES

K Zero
08-12-08, 08:56
Check your PM in box

ES

Eaglestar, you going to share these freebie wisdom in you "soon to be open" freebie thread? right?

:)

Eaglestar
08-12-08, 10:19
Eaglestar, you going to share these freebie wisdom in you "soon to be open" freebie thread? right?

:)

My secret to success is that when I first meet a lady, I lick my eyebrows with my tongue. Gets 'em every time. :))

ES

NicFrenchy
08-12-08, 13:44
My secret to success is that when I first meet a lady, I lick my eyebrows with my tongue. Gets 'em every time. :))

ES

So it's that easy?
Now all I need is a pump that will increase the size of my tongue... :) a few pumps every day for 3 months and I'm all set.

TheGun
08-13-08, 03:06
Eaglestar,

On CFF, how can you tell who's up for it? What do they claim they are looking for that tips you off? Thx.King- can you pm me some of your pointers.

Much obliged :)

Eaglestar
08-13-08, 09:07
See Opinions and Advice.

Loveasiangirls has added some valuable advise there also.

Further, in reports of distinction there is a report I did a couple of years ago. Forget the post number though.

I look forward to more of our Freebie Chasers posting some gems of wisdom here.

ES

Chinaman676
08-13-08, 15:57
Something fresh and not so chubby as the usual Ladies here.

Interested in more?

Eaglestar
08-13-08, 16:37
Keeping the thread in the proper vein.

I have done this hot MILF several times but just now got more pics last night. I got a few a couple of months ago and she freaked out. She has mellowed some but still sent SMS to me today saying she did not sleep well thinking about the pics. Oh well. Her face is covered and no one can tell who she is.

She is married but HB lives in another city. Got one kid with her so she just comes once or twice a week after work for a session. Never over night, which for me is nice sometimes.

She takes any position but seems to really get off on mish and cowgirl. Excellent, and I do mean excellent BBBJ and even did a CIM one day when she was on the rag. Said my jizz was very salty :)

I am sure she hit two big "O's" during DATY and one in mish. She is really good.

Enjoy....

BTW it is Wednesday now here in China and I am not in Shanghai. Met another former freebie MILF in my hotel after work. Cannot download pics from camera to laptop now cuz I forgot my connecting cable. More tomorrow.

Meanwhile maybe some other Bros could post a few pics here??

ES

Scribe
08-13-08, 17:59
Sweet and eighteen

Scribe
08-13-08, 18:06
An older gal, picked up from the street

Scribe
08-13-08, 18:14
Another freelancer. No nudes, sorry to say.

Scribe
08-13-08, 18:22
Some nudes, but captured from video so the quality's not too good. An 18 year old BBS girl. Chubby, but blessed with a magnificent chest. 150 rmb

Eaglestar
08-14-08, 00:24
Atta boy Scribe & Chinaman. Answered my request.

Other Bros. wanna add to this?

ES

Bearsk
08-14-08, 01:09
Very Cute indeed

Sweet and eighteen

Bearsk
08-14-08, 01:11
Very cute and yes more please

Something fresh and not so chubby as the usual Ladies here.

Interested in more?

Eaglestar
08-14-08, 08:38
My slightly thick MILF action last night. This gal likes cowgirl so much. She had a couple of "O's" on top after several during DATY.

Guess her HB just does not give it to her.

I have been doing her for about 3 years but now that she is with family only occasionally when I can get to her town. Really miss the old days of doing this 2 or 3 times a week.

ES

Geneva Guy
08-14-08, 13:13
My slightly thick MILF action last night. This gal likes cowgirl so much. She had a couple of "O's" on top after several during DATY.

Guess her HB just does not give it to her.

I have been doing her for about 3 years but now that she is with family only occasionally when I can get to her town. Really miss the old days of doing this 2 or 3 times a week.

ESES,

Love your pics and your freebie advice in a posting some time ago. Thanks. But, how do you get these girls to take a creampie, most of the ones that I have been with are concerned about getting pregnant mostly, only had the filipinas volunteer to let you fill them up! You must have some tips for the rest of us on freebies and creampies, thanks.

Starchild2012
08-14-08, 20:53
Scribe, Eaglestar wow...Great Pics...Since on Olympics mood..You guys should get the Gold for individual freelance pick up medley :D

Loveasiangirls
08-14-08, 22:18
ES,

Love your pics and your freebie advice in a posting some time ago. Thanks. But, how do you get these girls to take a creampie, most of the ones that I have been with are concerned about getting pregnant mostly, only had the filipinas volunteer to let you fill them up! You must have some tips for the rest of us on freebies and creampies, thanks.

Get a vasectomy and none will be worried about pregnancy (including you)

Eaglestar
08-15-08, 01:01
ES,

I had vasectomy about 25 years ago and tell them that. Some still remain concerned but after a few pops it seems to go away. I think they like it raw as much as we do.

Further, Since so many of the gals I do are married I also have less concern about STDs

ES

Anonymous
08-15-08, 01:46
This is my regular 29 y/o freebie. She had a very bad day at work yesterday. Called me about 5PM and wanted to come for a little TLC and being the kind, caring gentleman that I am, I agreed.

Had nice session and she just left for work about one hour ago.

Enjoy the cream pies, I did.

ES

Model Chaser
08-15-08, 05:15
Bleh. I find your pics far too gynecologic. I look at Gagoo's pics (for example):

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=100820

And think damn that's hot. I never get that with your pics. Thanks for posting so much, I have 0 pics to my name, but can you post some hot Beijing honnies (are there any? )? I don't need to see faceless cum-oozing cunts. Posing for the camera is good enough.

This is my regular 29 y/o freebie. She had a very bad day at work yesterday. Called me about 5PM and wanted to come for a little TLC and being the kind, caring gentleman that I am, I agreed.

Had nice session and she just left for work about one hour ago.

Enjoy the cream pies, I did.

ES

Lorenzo
08-15-08, 05:55
.......... I don't need to see faceless cum-oozing cunts. Posing for the camera is good enough..........I couldn't agree with you more. Why the assholes who post these pics think anyone else wants to see their jiz is a mystery to me. Those pics, and the people who post them, are disgusting. Hats off to Kaintuck for knowing how to take an erotic photo.

Yogin
08-15-08, 06:47
To all of you who complain about others' photos yet have yet to post any: kindly STFU. If you don't like their photos, simply block all of their posts from your view. Problem solved.

I enjoy Eaglestar's contributions a great deal.

Bear X
08-15-08, 07:23
I support ES. This is a free posting photos. As long as got photos. What for those no post person go complain so much. Mind your own photos.

I think ES did good job. Bro. I am on your side. :D

SE Asia Joe
08-15-08, 09:04
To all of you who complain about others' photos yet have yet to post any: kindly STFU. If you don't like their photos, simply block all of their posts from your view. Problem solved.
I enjoy Eaglestar's contributions a great deal.
Can NOT believe this!
An idiot newbie taking pot shots - OK - par for the course but a 744 post Senior member doing the same??
Who are you 2 to chastise anybody for posting whatever they want to post? As Yogin says, you can always block all of ES's posts - but for you to berate him for his effort? Everything is a matter of personal taste and its not up to you to impose your taste, standards or morality or whatever on anybody else. What's wrong with you?
ES - just ignore these idiots - and smile it all away as my friend here does!!
SEAJ
Ps. you 2 wankers - where are YOUR tasteful pictures??!!

Hardlock1
08-15-08, 16:15
Se Asia Joe, couldn't have said it better myself! This situation reminds me of why the world is such a wonderful and mystic place, because every asshole is entitled to his opinion. However, to insipidly demean one of our foremost senior members out of hand like that is tasteless, classless and totally selfish. It would have been far better if he had just simply ignored any pics he didn't like, as the rest of us do, and take vicarious thrills from the ones he does like. Sorta like eating Raisin Bread and picking out the Raisins! LOL

I am also reminded that as with Ghengis Khan, Stalin, Hitler and Attila The Hun, they also seemed to enjoy forcing their narrow visions upon the rest of the world, and seemed to take such great thrills from it.

Me? I would suggest that our friend Eaglestar ignore it, not demean himself by even answering, and continue in the current vein he has established, and continue providing us mongerers with his quality posts. Once again, let me assert my appreciation of that man and all his contributions here in these forums.

It also occurs to me that, this guy is probably a member, but not a PAID member here. It wouldn't surprise me. Would it you? Ha ha ha ha ha ha And also, once again, I cast a vote for installing Eaglestar in the Hall of Fame of ISG Forum Members! Keep 'them coming, ES. We love you!

Lorenzo
08-15-08, 21:56
To all of you who complain about others' photos yet have yet to post any: kindly STFU.

What for those no post person go complain so much. Mind your own photos.

Ps. you 2 wankers - where are YOUR tasteful pictures??!!
FYI, I have posted plenty of pictures, mostly in the Latin American threads. Check them out in the Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Brazil, Ecuador, and Venezuela threads, as well as Jackson's Argentinaprivate forum.

The issue is one of taste, which varies widely among individuals, but there are still some absolutes. If you enjoy looking at "faceless cum-oozing cunts," as Model Chaser so aptly puts it, that is certainly your right. But I question not only your taste and aesthetic sense, but also your emotional maturity and your respect for women. Then again, the Asian threads do seem to attract more than their fair share of louts. I think I'll stick to Latinas.

L

KL Guy
08-15-08, 22:35
Mr Lorenzo & Model Chaser,

Every person has a right to contribute to the forum and should be respected unless thier contribution is not following the rules & regulations set by Jackson & his team! Is your right to appriciate and also your right to not to but I believe the best would be to follow your own words i.e.
Then again, the Asian threads do seem to attract more than their fair share of louts. I think I'll stick to Latinas.

L

I appriciate his pictures and Frs irregardless of what the both of you have to say but I feel your comments are uncalled for for 1 man's meat is another man's poison and as long as it is not poison to this forums then I say "To Each His Own!"

From an Asian Lout based on Mr Lorenzo
KL Guy ;)

Yogin
08-15-08, 22:36
OK Lorenzo, since you make absolutist claims about what constitutes art and morality, and so enjoy vilifying and marginalizing others: your absolutist like-minded kindred spirits among feminists and religious wackos would categorize ALL (including you!) who contribute to this site as lacking proper "respect" for women.

ES & all others: more photos please. Great stuff!

Eaglestar
08-16-08, 02:21
From the ISG home page......

Using Ignore Lists (02-08-06)

If you don't like another Forum Member's reports, then simply add them to your "Ignore List" and you'll never see their reports again.

You can access your personal "Ignore List" under your User CP. Just login, select "User CP" from the top menu bar, then select "Buddy / Ignore Lists" from the left side column.

Maxkwalat
08-16-08, 23:40
I am not getting any younger and my memory will no longer serve me as well. Therefore I need a way to remember all my adventures. I have always had a hard time taking photos of girls I visit. Especially when I go to a Massage place where I have to strip down and put everything in a locker first. My question is do most people that take photos go to a KTV where they have their own rooms/hotel rooms. Also does it usually take more $ to be able to take photos of the girls. I am scared that if i do take photos some one might come up to me and give me some troubles (steal camera etc)

Bear X
08-17-08, 11:28
Thank you Mr Lorenzo for all your contribution in many other posts. If you are talking about respect women. You won't post those womens pic in so many posting.

Thanks for ES photos again.

Ice Dragon
08-19-08, 05:55
If my memory serves me well, it was such comments that caused Cronin to abandon the forum, (Bless him).

Whilst I much prefer to see a pretty face, to everyone his own, ES is a mainstream contributor, if we lost him and two or three others, the forum would be a much lonelier place.

Another lout!

ABCinLA
08-19-08, 23:00
Well anyway this is a SZ provider from my last trip and I'll be back the day after the end of the Olympics.

Eaglestar
08-20-08, 02:16
Whilst I much prefer to see a pretty face, to everyone his own,

Another lout!

Thank for the kind words Fuzimiao2.........

Just so everyone knows, all of the ladies I see are just regular non pro girls that I have been fortunate enough to sleep with. They have jobs and in some cases high position, well paying, high visibility jobs. Thus, I protect them just in case some of their colleagues might see them in some state of undress or better yet putting a double lip lock on my love muscle.

I have to block their faces in all instances.

Now it is time to get off my stump, close this nonsense and let people post photos here.

ES

Intransit
08-20-08, 02:32
I have 0 pics to my name, but can you post some hot Beijing honnies (are there any? )? I don't need to see faceless cum-oozing cunts. Posing for the camera is good enough.

Sure, anything else we can do to help? Maybe you'd like the forum moved a bit to the left?

When you have one pic to your name, of a woman that you actually met, photographed and fucked, then you can tell others what they should or should not post. If you want porn, there's plenty of it available.

Model Chaser sounds about right. Model Catcher would be beyond your reach.

Traveler1234
08-20-08, 02:33
The issue is one of taste, which varies widely among individuals, but there are still some absolutes. If you enjoy looking at "faceless cum-oozing cunts," as Model Chaser so aptly puts it, that is certainly your right. But I question not only your taste and aesthetic sense, but also your emotional maturity and your respect for women. Then again, the Asian threads do seem to attract more than their fair share of louts.
L

1. Your comments remind me about how some on the Indonesian board were critical of pix showing pregnant cewek's getting laid....to each his own.

2. I do agree the Asian threads attract a lot of louts - we also have more 'fight club' threads than the more mature gringos that frequent the Americas :D

Peace

PS - kudo's to ES ;)

Superforce99
08-22-08, 08:05
Hopefully a respite in the Photo Gallery...

A buddy sent me these pics a while ago and I thought it was interesting because I've never seen a gangbang, Chinese style...

Anonymous
08-23-08, 10:59
Some pics from a recent session with a 29 y/o CFF freebie who I have been doing since January.

Anyone not liking covered face or cream pie don't open pics

Wapec note that she is 29, less than half my age ;)

ES

Henry1680
08-23-08, 13:10

A buddy sent me these pics a while ago and I thought it was interesting because I've never seen a gangbang, Chinese style...Looks more like ala Japanese.

Wapec
08-24-08, 06:24
ES, noted with thanks! Think I've recovered sufficiently now to soldier on upwards and onwards. \W

Wapec note that she is 29, less than half my age ;)
ES

Le Grand
08-25-08, 07:03

A buddy sent me these pics a while ago and I thought it was interesting because I've never seen a gangbang, Chinese style...

Actually I have seen/participated in Chinese gangbangs twice. Both times in Dubai. The closest we got in China was when we took out a hostess in Shanghai from a Karaoke joint. Three of us took her serially but not together.

SE Asia Joe
08-27-08, 10:06
Actually I have seen/participated in Chinese gangbangs twice. Both times in Dubai. The closest we got in China was when we took out a hostess in Shanghai from a Karaoke joint. Three of us took her serially but not together.
Actually......... - passing great gals around is practically de-rigeur with us. If a gal is great, we'd fone our buddy and ask if he wants her to come on down or not....and so on.
On the other hand, why would anybody want to be in a gaggle of guys to gang bang with one gal?? Not my scene!! I'd rather just do one or even 2 myself!!

SEAJ

Ps. ES - your fotos are GREAT! Howzabout you other guys?? Come on - don't be selfish...share!!! I KNOW you guys also take pictures!!!

Sweet Pete
08-27-08, 16:35
Something didn't seem right when I checked out the pictures of the chinese gang bang.

For example how big is the girls head in picture 2 ???

It's twice the size of any chinese melon I've seen.

So I copied them and broke them down and can say 99% they are touched up pic's.

Superimpozed faces.

Even differant picture gradings for all 4 pic's.

I think some wishful thinking from your buddy.

John Lee
08-27-08, 21:31
Hi, Eaglestar:

thank you for pics of freebies. Excellent job.

For these CFF freebies, are they really free? do you pay them each time? do you invest lots of time to get to know them? Would appreciate you post more pics.

Eaglestar
08-28-08, 01:37
Hi, Eaglestar:

thank you for pics of freebies. Excellent job.

For these CFF freebies, are they really free? do you pay them each time? do you invest lots of time to get to know them? Would appreciate you post more pics.

Well, nothing is free John but I do not pay cash for sex with them.

Take a look at my post yesterday in China Women - Opinions and Advice

ES

Wonderer
08-28-08, 17:06
Sorry, the picture quality is not so good (mobile phone...). But the girls was a stunner.

Enjoy - Wonderer

Chuckster007
08-29-08, 10:05
Sorry, the picture quality is not so good (mobile phone...). But the girls was a stunner.

Enjoy - WondererGreat rack on that girl. I like em big boobies.

Ralph Kramden
08-29-08, 14:53
No need to apologize for the stunning "Sophia Loren" look-alike tits with the upturned nipples. I bet you spent some quality time paying attention to that pair.

Fullone
08-31-08, 14:45
Take a good look.

Bblover
09-05-08, 00:47
Hello All,

I am interested in BBS that feature girls with very large racks... not the usually push-up bra C cups that you see in many place these days but the ones with really heavy breast (sometimes from over-sized girls).

Do you have any tips of places where I can find them?

Take care, and keep riding!

BBLover

A-Todd
09-05-08, 03:50
I am interested in BBS that feature girls with very large racks...
BBLover

Yes .. the DD's are indeed fun to play with .. if you find them. There are some previous postings about this .. but as you know the girls won't stick around in the same bbs for long so the best is just go out there and look around .. the one who search .. will find.

below is a D-cup I found a while ago

-T

Ice Dragon
09-05-08, 05:05
Hello All,

I am interested in BBS that feature girls with very large racks... not the usually push-up bra C cups that you see in many place these days but the ones with really heavy breast (sometimes from over-sized girls).

BBLoverPudong nan lu, west side, walk from Zhangyang lu toward weifang lu, 200 mtrs on right, just hesitate outside, they'll come rushing out to stick them in your face!

FZ

Weelock
09-05-08, 08:06
Hello All,

BBLover

This girl Angle is BIG, 40G, a plus size girl just for you. Claims to be Korean, too big for me and not much to look at. What a face and body, not my type ( yuck ), what a ham. I can guess they are 99.9% real breast meat. Rare to see something that big on an Asian girl.

www.***141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=10270&weekly=1

EDIT: IT seems like the Hong Kong sex site ( ***141 ) is censored on ISG.

NicFrenchy
09-05-08, 10:32
Sorry, I removed the Pics

Bear X
09-11-08, 06:00
Hi.

Have been a long time never post and share here.

Here is a freebie I know from facebook for a few months back.

23yr/old. She work in a proper company in Shanghai. So I have to cover up her face. Sorry about that. Very naughty. Very horny. Like to suck cock very much. She speak good english. So she like to talk nasty and naughty talks.

She say she have a Australia boyfrd. But she do like part time lover. Beside me, she still have a dutch casual lover. Wht a naugty sl*t. But I like it.

Hope you all like it. Don't PM me for her contact. She is not a PRO. So please understand.

Member #3337
09-11-08, 16:08
Hi.

23yr/old. She work in a proper company in Shanghai. So I have to cover up her face. Sorry about that. Very naughty. Very horny. Like to suck cock very much. She speak good english. So she like to talk nasty and naughty talks.

She say she have a Australia boyfrd. But she do like part time lover. Beside me, she still have a dutch casual lover. Wht a naugty sl*t. But I like it.

Hope you all like it. Don't PM me for her contact. She is not a PRO. So please understand.She is really beautiful and you are the lucky one.

Eaglestar
09-11-08, 16:23
One of the best pics I have seen here in a long time.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102197

ES

Barri
09-11-08, 17:58
One of the best pics I have seen here in a long time.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102197

ESI do agree!

Andreas Wang
09-12-08, 02:51
I do agree!
I showed this pic yesterday to two working girls and they agreed too.

Bear X
09-12-08, 03:04
Thanks everyone.

Her curve is just killing me. She don't have big boobs. But her body is hot for sure.

Bearsk
09-13-08, 06:58
For sure ...

Thanks everyone.

Her curve is just killing me. She don't have big boobs. But her body is hot for sure.

Eaglestar
09-14-08, 12:11
Have not posted any pics in a while. Not for the lack of nookie, just not any of them are ready for pics.

This is a lady I did last week and got some non-nudie pics I did not post here but today she called me and wanted more. She looked nice when she arrived and I offered more non-nudie pics to soften her up.

Nice session. She is 46 but hot as a fire cracker. Said some other American guy was hot after her and she seems interested in him but in the mean time is willing to fuck my brains out.

Open to DATY, mish, BJ, reverse face fuck but did not try cowgirl yet. Anal is not on the menu. I tried to get a finger there when DATY but she squirmed so I doubt Anal is available. Let you know for sure later.

ES

Wushu
09-14-08, 13:14
Anyone know any girls/ mature women who are willing to go the mile?

Price?

Thanks in advance,

Wushu

NicFrenchy
09-14-08, 18:24
Thanks ES, Love your pics

Tonedog
09-15-08, 03:29
Again ES, your pics are much appreciated. I long for them...he he.

Question for everyone, ES and others in SH...have any of you checked out Craigslist Shanghai Personal?

There are a few Women-seeking-Men ladies in there. Anyone tried? Any success?

I'm hoping/trying/praying that I can head back to China (SH specifically) maybe early next year, and I am planning to join the CFF, as ES has done to a rather high degree of success, and also maybe try out craigslist...

Until then, keep up the good work to you guys who are over there.

Tonedog

Eaglestar
09-15-08, 14:52
Question for everyone, ES and others in SH...have any of you checked out Craigslist Shanghai Personal?

Tonedog

My only "success" on Craig's List was a rather thick 25 y/o who posted something like 'need a place to sleep tonight'. I sent message and she came over. Pretty good lay and I did her 5 or 6 times over a two month period. Just figured she is doing many others and she was not at all pretty and quite chubby so I just quit calling her. I posted her pics a couple of months ago.

One other I responded to was a gal saying she wanted to organized a gang bang. Kept stringing me out and I just quit communicating with her.

Outside of that I have had zero success. I would wager that much more than half of the posts in 'Women looking for Men' and 'casual encounters' are flakes, maybe men looking to gather pics.

I don't go there anymore but would be interested to know the experiences of other mongers here.

ES

Eaglestar
09-15-08, 15:18
Saturday was an interesting day for Ol' Wytosh.

After the 46 y/o did me twice she went home about 6:00. I made a little dinner and was laying around watching the idiot box. About 8:00 I got a message on my phone from a regular CFF freebie and this is a quote straight from the phone text message, "I want have sex with you tonight. Can I? I come soon".

At my advance age, three times a day is not a walk in the park and three times in 6 hours is akin to a marathon. Checked my trusty medicine cabinet and lo and behold there are some blue pills and some egg shaped yellow ones. :)

Gave her proposal about 45 seconds of deep thought and texted back to her that I am free.

She was strangely reluctant to take pics this time although I likely have 700 sex pics of her in the past and some 500 or 600 'glamor pics' she asked me to do for her but I popped of a few for my fellow mongers pleasure.

You can see the lack of jizz on her. Just not much left the third time round.

ES

Juno Audio
09-16-08, 16:45
Hi.

Hope you all like it. Don't PM me for her contact. She is not a PRO. So please understand.

Very good pictures BearX.

I'm not an expert on pussies, but this one looks very strange. Any members want to comment on it?

Bear X
09-17-08, 03:05

I'm not an expert on pussies, but this one looks very strange. Any members want to comment on it?Strange? In what sense? I tot is normal. Still a women's pussy. Ahahahhaha

Bearsk
09-17-08, 06:14
I'd have to make a close inspection ... even though I strongly suspect its normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno Audio

I'm not an expert on pussies, but this one looks very strange. Any members want to comment on it?

Strange? In what sense? I tot is normal. Still a women's pussy. Ahahahhaha

Dumamay
09-17-08, 06:44
That oyster is of original form and very rarely used.

Juno just did not have the chance to get it, so thinks it is strange. It must be from homie gals, not clubbies.

the milky white part, if you work your stick on it for 2 weeks non-stop, it will get black!

I used one like this, from same to better than that of BearX, and saw the process.
will come back with posts in other cities.

I'd have to make a close inspection ... even though I strongly suspect its normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno Audio

Mock A Bee
09-17-08, 07:18
Again ES, your pics are much appreciated. I long for them...he he.

I'm hoping/trying/praying that I can head back to China (SH specifically) maybe early next year, and I am planning to join the CFF, as ES has done to a rather high degree of success, and also maybe try out craigslist...

Until then, keep up the good work to you guys who are over there.

Tonedog

In my experience, Friend Finder (and all the variations such as Asian, Adult, Chinese, Jewish, whatever, etc.) is not bad but you have to have a bit of a hook. You need to somehow connect so that they respond. If you are highly targeted, you can get plenty, depending on the type of fish you are fishing for, such as divorced or married women.

Craigslist is not bad, again depending on the type of fish you are fishing for. I have met a few women on CL and it is mixed. I recently found two, one is an absolute sweetheart and makes a terrific GF, and the other is on the verge of a divorce.

Either way, married, divorced, and older women tend to be easier to hook up with.

Don't forget that there are many divorced or married women who are still young and nubile, and are willing to romp with you.

Anyway, it goes without saying that the young nubile types tend to attract guys like bees to honey.

Basically it depends on your technique and who you target that determines your odds.

Shanghai has the largest percentage of single non-pro females of any city in China. Go figure. Thus it makes for good hunting if you are looking for women who are over 30yo. Even better if you are willing to go for women who are divorced or married. It is mixed between women with and without kids.

If you want some really good odds, women over 40 (married or not) tend to be even more willing to hit the sack with you.

Btw, I have been trying to convince Eaglestar to ply his trade as a professional Duck. He has a lot of opportunity!

MAB

Eaglestar
09-17-08, 08:01
What say we move this Craig's List, CFF, AFF discussion to the General Info thread?

Don't clog up the Photo Gallery with info exchange or Jackson will delete all of it.

OK?

ES

SE Asia Joe
09-20-08, 09:42
I am leaving the ranks of the triple digits!!

And to celebrate this, I would like to offer you guys a picture of a trio of lovelies that I've had the privilege to share with my friend who taught me so many things.

You're out there my friend - Enjoy and again thank you

SE Asia Joe

Expert Linguist
09-20-08, 11:20
Your reports have always delighted mongers like me and even doing a fifth of that has been hard work!! Keep the "flag" flying, mate.

All the best for the next thousand!!

SE Asia Joe

Pointpanic
09-21-08, 10:24
Beautiful Tribute Joe! MHRIP. PP

And to celebrate this, I would like to offer you guys a picture of a trio of lovelies that I've had the privilege to share with my friend who taught me so many things.

SE Asia Joe

SE Asia Joe
09-22-08, 13:35
Your reports have always delighted mongers like me and even doing a fifth of that has been hard work!! Keep the "flag" flying, mate.
All the best for the next thousand!!

Beautiful Tribute Joe! MHRIP. PP

Thanks guys - my contributions pales in comparison to some of the "Greats" here. I'll do my best for the next thou!

And since this is the photo gallery - here is a picture of "how full of goodness" these mammaries really were. (report on the Dongguan thread). Great face and great service to top it all off!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
09-24-08, 14:11
Damn..... moving offices is such a drag...a real pain in the ass!!

Damn.... when can I get back to what's important in life!!

Pretty....so pretty....so nice..... so smooth.....so young.....AAARRRGGGHHH!!

OK - now, go back to packing. DAMN!!

SEAJ

ps. how come nobobdy posting any pixs these days??

Juno Audio
09-24-08, 18:17
Strange? In what sense? I tot is normal. Still a women's pussy. Ahahahhaha

Well, most of them I see have lips, some thicker than others, some darker than others... I guess this one just doesn't have thick lips or are they dark. Nevermind!

Wapec
09-26-08, 14:37
SEAJ

So who is missing pussy now ? Its mine all mine the whole freaking Country ! Mine mine mine slurp slurp. Now get your act together and phone me Wednesday to hook up and go for cat grroming :)

\W

Damn..... moving offices is such a drag...a real pain in the ass!!

Damn.... when can I get back to what's important in life!!

Pretty....so pretty....so nice..... so smooth.....so young.....AAARRRGGGHHH!!

OK - now, go back to packing. DAMN!!

SEAJ

ps. how come nobobdy posting any pixs these days??

AsnDragon
09-27-08, 20:17
Thanks for helping me out with jpg 39912. She was sure a firecracker, and one of the best bodies I've seen around in CP. Congrats on your triple digit accomplishment.

By the way, i think you are the only Hong Kong guy on this board that shares the art of mongering, HK style to all us folks. So we have to give you props.

AsnDragon

SE Asia Joe

Ben Alt
09-27-08, 21:31
24 years old

Happyjoe
09-30-08, 19:11
A Hubei girl in Guangzhou that's been jumping in and out of my bed for a year or more.

SE Asia Joe
10-01-08, 10:08
Thanks for helping me out with jpg 39912. She was sure a firecracker, and one of the best bodies I've seen around in CP. Congrats on your triple digit accomplishment.

By the way, i think you are the only Hong Kong guy on this board that shares the art of mongering, HK style to all us folks. So we have to give you props.

AsnDragon
Yes - she DOES have a fine body don't she??!! Amazing how big her knockers are considering that she's so thin. And so firm!! Have you seen her dance at the KTV?? Really knows how to do the moves!!

I had her again last week and as usual she did everything. But perhaps doing her too many times is not that good a thing as I start treating her more and more as a friend instead of just a F..k! Oh well, I guess she can just be my F..k buddy!!

Just for you AsnDragon - remember what she does when she's on top??!!

SEAJ

Lubricate It
10-04-08, 07:50
When staying recently at a certain hotel in Changchun (see thread) I just called the massage extension as stated on a little card on the bedside table, and within about 90 seconds a grinning buxom 19 year old appeared at the door. 400 yuan s/t. She wouldn't consider l/t.

Pussygun
10-04-08, 14:23
When staying recently at a certain hotel in Changchun (see thread) I just called the massage extension as stated on a little card on the bedside table, and within about 90 seconds a grinning buxom 19 year old appeared at the door. 400 yuan s/t. She wouldn't consider l/t.Very beautiful tits. Do you still keep her contact?

Tiger 888
10-04-08, 18:21
Very beautiful tits. Do you still keep her contact?Beautiful tits? I would call them sagging.

AsnDragon
10-04-08, 21:00
She's got a nice body. thin and pretty big knockers.

A Hubei girl in Guangzhou that's been jumping in and out of my bed for a year or more.

AsnDragon
10-04-08, 21:03
alright, i've only been gone for about 1 month and 2 weeks and you are tempting me here. wow. she does have a killer body though! i can count on you to really know who's good and who's not. i can't believe we even got the same girl, who peels our fruits for us. haha

thank se joe, show them how it's going down hk style. non of that singaporean overpaying crap!

yes - she does have a fine body don't she??!! amazing how big her knockers are considering that she's so thin. and so firm!! have you seen her dance at the ktv?? really knows how to do the moves!!

i had her again last week and as usual she did everything. but perhaps doing her too many times is not that good a thing as i start treating her more and more as a friend instead of just a f..k! oh well, i guess she can just be my f..k buddy!!

just for you asndragon - remember what she does when she's on top??!!

seaj

King Jack
10-05-08, 09:48
Beautiful tits? I would call them sagging.They do look a nice handful but sure are sagging.

Ralph Kramden
10-05-08, 14:09
With tits that big you are bound to encounter some inevitable sag.

I wouldn't call them beautiful either, but they are certainly good enough for my mouth and love loin.

Eaglestar
10-05-08, 16:58
I have done this lady and posted her before. She really is in her late 40’s, but does not look or act like it (IMPOV).
She has really gotten into photos and when she called me Thursday wanted to know if I could take a lot of pics if she brought some “sexy” clothes. What they hey?? I took 96 and she selected 27 to be sent to her email address.

Did her mish, doggie (no pic of doggie, I gotta loose some weight around my belly), and BBBJ over two sessions today. She swears she was a virgin until she was 34, feels like she missed out on a lot and is trying to make up for it (her words, not mine).

This one is a little bit different (in addition to her age). She tells me about all the guys that contact her on CFF and wants a husband very bad but keeps on calling me asking if we can continue to be “sex buddies” until she can find a husband. Chances are she ain’t gonna find one anytime soon. Maybe she uses the pics to send to prospective ‘husbands’.

She still looks pretty good for a woman her age and still has a really strong sex drive. Have not tried CIM yet but somehow I get the feeling it is on the menu. Maybe next time.

ES

Ice Dragon
10-05-08, 19:15
When staying recently at a certain hotel in Changchun (see thread) I just called the massage extension as stated on a little card on the bedside table, and within about 90 seconds a grinning buxom 19 year old appeared at the door. 400 yuan s/t. She wouldn't consider l/t.I bet she wouldn't consider taking off the red cord either, worn to ward off evil in birth sign years! That makes her 24, not 19!! I seem to to recollect much discussion on this in about 3 years ago.!

FZ

NicFrenchy
10-06-08, 01:16
I have done this lady and posted her before. She really is in her late 40’s, but does not look or act like it (IMPOV). ES

She loks ok to me :)

Welcome back ES, I missed your pics

Anonymous
10-06-08, 13:36
Some B & W shots of one of my CFF freebies.

ES

Anonymous
10-06-08, 14:12
Last of the B & W pic of her.

ES

SE Asia Joe
10-06-08, 14:14
Some B & W shots of one of my CFF freebies.

ES

GREAT Stuff!!! Eaglestar soars Again!!

Tell me though ES - as cheap - and available - as P4P gals are in China, don't you sometime also partake of the occassional paid Hyyyyyyoooo Silvah?

Me - I've been OVER partooking of these paid gals - and now think I need to try to get some freebies.... for the "meaningful relationship" that Freebies usually are, for a change, to build my ego back up that I don't need to always pay for it, to re-practice my now just about forgotten orgasm producing techniques, to ...... whatever!!

Anyway, a picture of another paid companion since this IS the Pix gallery!!

SEAJ

Eaglestar
10-06-08, 17:44
GREAT Stuff!!! Eaglestar soars Again!!

Tell me though ES - as cheap - and available - as P4P gals are in China, don't you sometime also partake of the occassional paid Hyyyyyyoooo Silvah?

Me - I've been OVER partooking of these paid gals - and now think I need to try to get some freebies.... for the "meaningful relationship" that Freebies usually are, for a change, to build my ego back up that I don't need to always pay for it, to re-practice my now just about forgotten orgasm producing techniques, to ...... whatever!!

Anyway, a picture of another paid companion since this IS the Pix gallery!!

SEAJ

Joe, just for clarification.......

I did a lot of P4P before but have not had a P4P since I moved from Xian to Shanghai in 2004. The change just 'happened', not with malice aforethought. I met a lady on CFF (AFF at that time) just before I moved to Shanghai and hooked up with her almost immediately on arrival. A classy 38 y/o married lady who had a husband in another province. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. Never looked back at my P4P days.

Pic of this life changing rich man's lady is attached wearing the pearls her husband gave her while she humms Dixie on my skin flute. Her husband is richer than three feet up a bulls ass but she is attracted to older men (lucky "OLD" ES). Maybe the best 2 years of my time in Asia, which dates back to late 80's.

ES

Le Grand
10-06-08, 23:13
I came across a set of photos of one the best Chinese I have f..ked. Wonderful GFE. First Chinese I have analed. If you are into chubby girl with big hooters, she will be a dream girl.

Interestingly, I met her pimp a year or so ago in, of all places, Abu Dhabi. He took her to the Dubai quite a few years ago before the invasion of hords of PRC WGs. Apparently the Arabs and Indians appreciate girls with a bit more meat on them than people in China.

Bear X
10-07-08, 02:50
Last of the B & W pic of her.

ESGreat B&W photos. I love the boobs and long hair for this freebies of yours. Good Job. Post more.

Eaglestar
10-07-08, 04:07
I came across a set of photos of one the best Chinese I have f..ked. Wonderful GFE. First Chinese I have analed. If you are into chubby girl with big hooters, she will be a dream girl.

Interestingly, I met her pimp a year or so ago in, of all places, Abu Dhabi. He took her to the Dubai quite a few years ago before the invasion of hords of PRC WGs. Apparently the Arabs and Indians appreciate girls with a bit more meat on them than people in China.

What a toy in pic #2 ! ! Her toy or yours?

ES

Le Grand
10-07-08, 05:46
99 is after I took her in the ass

SE Asia Joe
10-07-08, 11:23
Joe, just for clarification.......

I did a lot of P4P before but have not had a P4P since I moved from Xian to Shanghai in 2004. The change just 'happened', not with malice aforethought. I met a lady on CFF (AFF at that time) just before I moved to Shanghai and hooked up with her almost immediately on arrival. A classy 38 y/o married lady who had a husband in another province. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. Never looked back at my P4P days.

Pic of this life changing rich man's lady is attached wearing the pearls her husband gave her while she humms Dixie on my skin flute. Her husband is richer than three feet up a bulls ass but she is attracted to older men (lucky "OLD" ES). Maybe the best 2 years of my time in Asia, which dates back to late 80's.

ES
Since 2004??? You've not had to P4P past 4 years??!!! Amazing.

OTH, you gotta be careful of these rich ladies...and their husbands!!

I had a lot of these type of ladies - but one really scared the shit out of me. I was with her and had requested the waiter at my favorite Japanese Restaurant for my usual discreet seating at the back - and she got all upset and asked me why we need to always sneak around and then proclaimed "Ten over houses are in my name - so scared why?!"

Jeez - she may not give a damn about her own marriage - but hell I was plenty worried about her big shot husband who could easily... and would definitely have me seriously "taken care of"!!

Anyway - a picture of a P4P in earnest pursuit of her daily sustenance..... and no, not the spunk, the MOOOLAH!!

SEAJ

Bear X
10-07-08, 12:02

OTH, you gotta be careful of these rich ladies...and their husbands!!

I had a lot of these type of ladies - but one really scared the shit out of me. I was with her and had requested the waiter at my favorite Japanese Restaurant for my usual discreet seating at the back - and she got all upset and asked me why we need to always sneak around and then proclaimed "Ten over houses are in my name - so scared why?!"

Jeez - she may not give a damn about her own marriage - but hell I was plenty worried about her big shot husband who could easily... and would definitely have me seriously "taken care of"!!

Anyway - a picture of a P4P in earnest pursuit of her daily sustenance..... and no, not the spunk, the MOOOLAH!

SEAJBro,

She looks pretty on this angle.

And more pic of her?

Good job

Bnlee2
10-07-08, 18:00

Jeez - she may not give a damn about her own marriage - but hell I was plenty worried about her big shot husband who could easily... and would definitely have me seriously "taken care of"!

SEAJSEAJ

When I do long term freebies, I usually ask them to give me a recent picture of their "laogong". Just a bit of insurance, so that I will know if I ever run into them. The closest I ever ran into one was a LT Chinese MILF that is married to this Hong Kong guy, I saw him partying at the Jia Yi KTV one night. He was in the room next to me. He did not know me but I immediately recognized him.

Bert51
10-07-08, 19:52
Bro,

She looks pretty on this angle.

And more pic of her?

Good jobRich woman are dangerous, I think. I think I have scored the best freebie when I am home in SoCal. I have an ex ***** turned madam. We get together about every two weeks--she is about 42 with much experience. Usually after we fuck and she gives me a massage for session two she tells me stories about some of her wilder days. Great bone raising stories. Also the best part of this relationship is when I get to tryout the new girls added to her business. She trusts me to be good to them and give her good feedback. My second date with them usually involves a greek learning lesson is what I love to do. NOthing like a virgin 19 year old ass and fucking it twice in a session--first nice and slow and the second time fast and deep. I get the first session free and only pay half price for the second session. Love to have that deal in China.

Happyjoe
10-09-08, 07:50
Where is the freebie section.

Met this girl at a starbucks awhile back. loads of fun.

SE Asia Joe
10-09-08, 08:23
SEAJ

When I do long term freebies, I usually ask them to give me a recent picture of their "laogong". Just a bit of insurance, so that I will know if I ever run into them. The closest I ever ran into one was a LT Chinese MILF that is married to this Hong Kong guy, I saw him partying at the Jia Yi KTV one night. He was in the room next to me. He did not know me but I immediately recognized him.
I do know how the laogong looks like - the both of them appears in the newspapaers quite often. But its of no use to know how the guy looks as its his "guys" or worse, his "guys guys" that I worry about coming down on me! The laogong would never need to or want to do any of the dirty work - that's left for others to do!

SEAJ

Oooops - forgot this is the pix gallery. Herewith pix of the gal who was crying for her murdered BF....whilst I trying to do her. Why would anyone with such a body need to cry??? Full Story in the Dongguan thread

SE Asia Joe
10-09-08, 08:38
Rich woman are dangerous, I think. I think I have scored the best freebie when I am home in SoCal. I

Amazing how far and fast you’ve come along the past 3 months!! Good on ya bud'!
It’s only… what … last part of June this year when you wrote all wide eyed “….So you are doing this little 18 year old greek and she takes it like nothing? I got to get to China….”

And only last part of July when you stated “….I was wondering why nearly all the pussies are untrimmed here. I am visiting in august…”

To when you actually made your first visit middle of august “………Wow I hit the jackpot. This woman was made for sex. Her clit is wider than my thumb and pussy is so….”

And now you’re already doing ALL sorts of things in the U.S. –
“………I just had a hot time with my divorced freebe last night that I would like to share. She is from Shanghai and is 35 with a sweet body 53 KG 5 5…..”
AND
“….have scored the best freebie when I am home in SoCal. I have an ex ***** turned madam. We get together about every two weeks…….”
And best of all
“……..get to tryout the new girls added to her business. She trusts me to be good to them and give her good feedback. My second date with them usually involves a greek learning lesson is what I love to do. NOthing like a virgin 19 year old ass and fucking it twice in a session--first nice and slow and the second time fast and deep…”

My Goodness – China must have been an eye opener for you huh??!!

SEAJ
Ps. Pix Gallery - like how gleaming my sauna gal's body from ystdy? refer to story in Dongguan thread

Eyebrow777
10-09-08, 23:16
Ps. Pix Gallery - like how gleaming my sauna gal's body from ystdy? refer to story in Dongguan threadVery nice looking young lady! Reminds me of one of my Shanghai 999 experiences. Breaking out in a sweat just thinking about it. Wonder what my wife would say if I told her I wanted to go on a China vacation 'with the boys'? I do so miss it.

EB

SE Asia Joe
10-10-08, 05:28
Very nice looking young lady! Reminds me of one of my Shanghai 999 experiences. Breaking out in a sweat just thinking about it. Wonder what my wife would say if I told her I wanted to go on a China vacation 'with the boys'? I do so miss it.

EB

Dare I say it?? Oh hell, why not! Eyebrow - that's the trouble with you western guys - you really spoil your wives (what - you guys still need to refer to 'em as your better halves??).

Look-it, a man's gotta do what a man needs to do. Asian wives know this very well and keep eyes half open half closed. Just so long as you don't let her know about it, not let her lose face, not bring back anything dirty or fall madly in love/abandon her, and is responsibly handling your material obligations to her, all is cool.

just IMHO - which is my POV I guess!!

SEAJ

Ps. Here - sweat some more!! And by the way, Please TRY not to let the China Pix gallery get cluttered up with all sorts of comments etc like other threads. Put up your picture when you post here, OK??.....PLEASE??!!

Wadman
10-10-08, 15:55
Ps. Here - sweat some more!! And by the way, Please TRY not to let the China Pix gallery get cluttered up with all sorts of comments etc like other threads. Put up your picture when you post here, OK??.....PLEASE??!!

Your wish is my command, Joe.

Fast Eddie 48
10-12-08, 23:28
Your wish is my command, Joe.To Anal man aka wadman.

I think you should change your handle to Anal man that you like anal so much.

Nice picture. Can you post more please .

Fast eddie 48

SE Asia Joe
10-13-08, 11:18
To Anal man aka wadman.

I think you should change your handle to Anal man that you like anal so much.

Nice picture. Can you post more please .

Fast eddie 48

Yes - very nice picture - so howzabout YOUR Pictures??!!

Jeez Eddie - as many as you do all the time - howzabout some pictures from you. I'm sre you must have a helluva good collection of 'em.

This is a 5'8" gal from Swan Lake Ktv.. Lotsa fun and a great body!! Face a bit anglular though.

SEAJ

John Lee
10-13-08, 20:30
Hi, Englestar and Mock a Bee:

Thank you for your excellent reports. When you communicate with
ladies via AFF, CFF, did you write in Chinese or English?

Did they write you in English? Many ads there are posted in Chinese.

Any info about freebies in Beijing would be appreciated?

Eaglestar
10-14-08, 00:26

I do not speak, read or write Chinese. All is done in English. I just loose any ladies who do not speak English. Having said that, there are some ladies who write their profile in Chinese but do speak English and I will contact them if all other issues fit.

Since you posted this in the photo gallery I add some pics of an MILF I do from time to time

ES

SE Asia Joe
10-14-08, 06:00

Hey John - First thing first, I certainly do NOT have anything to do with the running of ISG - and thus you can of course tell me to MYOB - but you're a senior and a member for over 5 years and thus I believe that you SHOULD subscribe to the purpose of ISG which is the exchange of info on paid sex.

But out of the 42 posts you've written. ALL - YUP, ALL - of them have been requests for more info, clarification, etc and not a single one have been an actual report of your experience and/or source. Fair enough, you obviously do RTFF and you always preface your questions with nice compliments/ remarks to your subject.... but how about some reports from you?? I'm VERY SURE that you've had your fair share of great experiences - so howzabout doing a bit of sharing please?

And howzabout pictures?? Am sure you got nice pictures to accompany your well over 5 years' worth of mongering.

I apologize if I may have perhaps over-stepped the line with this post - and some here may even tell me that I post too damn much, especially these days when the damn markets are too volatile for me to dare to do my usual trading - but I hope that I at least provide a tiny bit of information for you guys.

Herewith a picture of a nice, pretty, young and very new - practically fresh off the farm - gal last week-end. She was so loving and trusting - 200 for as long as I wanted.... and then being sent down to my friend - from the old BBS behind the yalan (across fhe new one that used to be on the 5th floor).

SEAJ

Johnny Rocket
10-14-08, 16:25
Guys,

This thread rocks. I live in Hong Kong and spend very little time in the mainland. Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute to your thread but if you guys are ever in HK please PM me and I will help you find what you are looking for.

I see that a lot of you guys have talked about picking up freebies--girls who actually love sex and want to fuck you--in Starbucks, on the bus, or wherever. How is this possible and is there some trick involved? Hong Kong girls are used to seeing foreigners and they are just not impressed with us (at least they don't show it), and just don't put out without a significant time/money/emotion investment, even though I'm relatively young and decent-looking.

If there's another place to discuss this and get tips I'd love to know it but you guys seem to be the KINGS. Any suggestions appreciated!

As I said I'll do whatever I can for you in return--my turf is Hong Kong.

Have fun and stay safe,
Johnny Rocket

Where is the freebie section.

Met this girl at a starbucks awhile back. loads of fun.

SE Asia Joe
10-15-08, 09:54
Guys,

This thread rocks. I live in Hong Kong and spend very little time in the mainland. Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute to your thread but if you guys are ever in HK please PM me and I will help you find what you are looking for.

I see that a lot of you guys have talked about picking up freebies--girls who actually love sex and want to fuck you--in Starbucks, on the bus, or wherever. How is this possible and is there some trick involved? Hong Kong girls are used to seeing foreigners and they are just not impressed with us (at least they don't show it), and just don't put out without a significant time/money/emotion investment, even though I'm relatively young and decent-looking.

If there's another place to discuss this and get tips I'd love to know it but you guys seem to be the KINGS. Any suggestions appreciated!

As I said I'll do whatever I can for you in return--my turf is Hong Kong.

Have fun and stay safe,
Johnny Rocket

Hey JR - I also live in Hong Kong and USED to do all my catting around in Hong Kong - until a few years ago when I discovered the Bonanza that China is - in terms of price, quality, experience, convenience etc etc.

I've been going into China for over 20 years but did not really "discover" what it's really all about then as in the early years I used to go in with basically a "full batallion" - I started my trips there whilst working for an American company and then as a JV partner with a Beijing Government Ministry. It was only when I dropped all those previous connections and went in w/friends that I started learning about what's happening there. Then a year or so ago the ISG China crew - , OAH, Wadman, Santa, Bill, Tiger 888. etc etc got me started with the full spectrum - and what a spectrum it is.

What I am suggesting is that you may want to try to explore China - especially those places nearest us like Shenzhen, CP, CA, DGG City, Guangzhou etc. There's a lot of us ISG'ers out there and am sure that one of us will hook up with you and do for you and what they did for me - which by the way - I am very grateful to them for.

Hong Kong is GREAT - but really, China is Great -ER!!

All you gotta watch out for are some of those idiots on this board - like that old bottle-eye glassed, tiny/short guy - really an "A" Pak as anybody who sees him would refer to him as - who's bleating about his suppossed "conquest" of a beautiful high powered Hong Kong freebie Gal. It just don't happen!!

SEAJ

Ps. OOOps forgot its the foto gallery - whaddya thik of this doe-eyed little gal who insisted I take a picture of her with a bit of nip showing!! Pity that I cain't show you guys an untouched pix. Such a good lookin' gal!

Mmlouie
10-15-08, 21:35
Hey JR - I also live in Hong Kong and USED to do all my catting around in Hong Kong - until a few years ago when I discovered the Bonanza that China is - in terms of price, quality, experience, convenience etc etc.

I've been going into China for over 20 years but did not really "discover" what it's really all about then as in the early years I used to go in with basically a "full batallion" - I started my trips there whilst working for an American company and then as a JV partner with a Beijing Government Ministry. It was only when I dropped all those previous connections and went in w/friends that I started learning about what's happening there. Then a year or so ago the ISG China crew - , OAH, Wadman, Santa, Bill, Tiger 888. etc etc got me started with the full spectrum - and what a spectrum it is.

What I am suggesting is that you may want to try to explore China - especially those places nearest us like Shenzhen, CP, CA, DGG City, Guangzhou etc. There's a lot of us ISG'ers out there and am sure that one of us will hook up with you and do for you and what they did for me - which by the way - I am very grateful to them for.

All you gotta watch out for are some of those idiots on this board - like that old bottle-eye glassed, tiny/short guy - really an "A" Pak as anybody who sees him would refer to him as - who's bleating about his suppossed "conquest" of a beautiful high powered Hong Kong freebie Gal. It just don't happen!!

SEAJ

Ps. OOOps forgot its the foto gallery - whaddya thik of this doe-eyed little gal who insisted I take a picture of her with a bit of nip showing!! Pity that I cain't show you guys an untouched pix. Such a good lookin' gal!Couldn't agree with you more, SEAJ! Hk was the place to gone years ago but the fact is all the hk people are partying in China now, better girls, better service and better price. I don't even miss hk and I don't even stay in hk anymore, $150 usd for a rundown 3 star hotel. I rather spent a extra 45 minutes on the metro to sz for a $80 a night in a 5 star hotel.

Just one questions, where do you find those hotties. Love all your photos. Man, I got to hang out with you. Show me the way, my obiwan!

Le Mulo
10-16-08, 05:42
Hi mongers,

First time I report and wanted to share soem pics from a group of fiends, hope you enjoy them.

Flower Man
10-16-08, 07:55
Hey SE Asia Joe,

Classic photo of the "PULL" sticker on the shower door! I'm gonna have to dig in my China photos, but I remember of having a photo of a sign that said: "Floor Wet, careful while falling down" I was like WTF!! but funny!

X Man
10-16-08, 15:48
I apologize for not posting a pic, but Jackson / ISG thread isabout sex with women. Where did you get "PAID"???

X

the purpose of ISG which is the exchange of info on paid sex.

SEAJ

Blue Snake
10-16-08, 16:23
I apologize for not posting a pic, but Jackson / ISG thread isabout sex with women. Where did you get "PAID"???

XX,

Please try not to embarrass yourself here. SEA Joe actually quoting the exchange of info on "paid sex", which is about sharing info on those sex services being paid/chargeable. There is nothing wrong with his English though.

Indeed, this is a picture section of ISG. We BOTH are not supposed to waste it by sending plain writing. For me, I am sorry about that. You?

Bnlee2
10-16-08, 17:47
I do know how the laogong looks like - the both of them appears in the newspapaers quite often. But its of no use to know how the guy looks as its his "guys" or worse, his "guys guys" that I worry about coming down on me! The laogong would never need to or want to do any of the dirty work - that's left for others to do!

SEAJ

Oooops - forgot this is the pix gallery. Herewith pix of the gal who was crying for her murdered BF....whilst I trying to do her. Why would anyone with such a body need to cry??? Full Story in the Dongguan threadHey SEAJ

How did she murdered him. I bet it was from her giving him a concussion from being slapped by those big boobies. PM me her number and tell her that I'm a big "da tao" and she could slap me with those boobies and I will not get a concussion from it.

As for the lao gongs boys, when I did see my freebies lao gong partying in the next room, I did think about that and I quietly took my gal back to the hotel room and did some partying of my own.

I do value my life.

Fast Eddie 48
10-16-08, 21:55
Yes - very nice picture - so howzabout YOUR Pictures??!!

Jeez Eddie - as many as you do all the time - howzabout some pictures from you. I'm sre you must have a helluva good collection of 'em.

This is a 5'8" gal from Swan Lake Ktv.. Lotsa fun and a great body!! Face a bit anglular though.

SEAJJeez Uncle Joe

I never bring my camera on my business trip no time to take photo ,I just want to kick the girl out of my bed after ,taking photo take too much time and downloading and posting .

I just wish I have as much time as you do to do all this ,it is also danger to bring photo back US immgration now can check camera and even hard drive on your laptop for photo .

Fast eddie 48

SE Asia Joe
10-17-08, 06:43

X

Not quite sure what you're trying to say - but anyway - I have no problem whatsoever about SEX or discussion about such in any form - whether paid, unpaid, free or whatever.

All I was suggesting was to keep the China Photo Gallery free from too much clutter, comments, pointless discussions etc as happens in a lot of other countries' Photo gallery. That it IS a photo GALLERY after all, and not a discussion forum.

In any case - peace and not trying to cause offense to anybody. OK?

Picture of a blast from the past - she's gone off on her "regular life" now - pity as she was an absolute gem but am happy for her
SEAJ

Jim Stick
10-17-08, 22:54
Just found one of his videos posted. The hazards fo the internet.

http://www.xvideos.com/video60035/Hot_Jizz_Facial

Off to Beijing next week,

Best,

Stick

Happyjoe
10-18-08, 03:30
A starbuck's semi-pro. Basically, she accepts donations. You can find her across from the Garden Hotel in GZ.

SE Asia Joe
10-18-08, 06:17
hi all,

just browsing in my computer and wanted to share a fun time situation in dongguan and a small contribution to the big boobs lovers.
shame on me!!!! i saw that the gals in both your posts were
filipinas and right away i thought...hmmmmm....!!

anyway, saw the phone number in the picture and called - and i'll be damned if it wasn't alyssa picking up the fone and giving me directions where to meet her - i.e somewhere in shekou and to fone her when i get there. she was plenty suspicious as to who 'referred me" to her and i just said your friend mr. mulo - and although she didn't know who mr. mulo was, she seemed satisfied.

anyway, - yes the filipinas in sz is genuine for those of you interested! and with due apologies to you le mulo!!

and for those of you who likes big mammaries - which ones do you think is sweeter - the knockers or the fruit she's peeling??

seaj

SE Asia Joe
10-18-08, 07:24
///A starbuck's semi-pro. Basically, she accepts donations. You can find her across from the Garden Hotel in GZ.///
///Where is the freebie section.
Met this girl at a starbucks awhile back. loads of fun.///
////A Hubei girl in Guangzhou that's been jumping in and out of my bed for a year or more.///

Hey Happy Joe - I notice that you've posted this Kelila Xiao/anlakelila several times - with the above captions. So .... what's the story on her??:

You helping her out doing a bit promotion...?
You got a beef with her and thus....?
You're very proud of your conquest....?
You're trying to get rid of her....?

Anyway - am really curious as to what this is all about.

And BTW - If I remember correctly, I believe I chose these as the ones sweeter!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
10-18-08, 07:55
jeez uncle joe

i never bring my camera on my business trip no time to take photo ,i just want to kick the girl out of my bed after ,taking photo take too much time and downloading and posting .

i just wish i have as much time as you do to do all this ,it is also danger to bring photo back us immgration now can check camera and even hard drive on your laptop for photo .

fast eddie 48
you just wait till you get to my age junior - you'll regret not keeping a complete record of all your expenditures! me... i need these pixs to figure out who to repeat/call back and who to forgetabout!

and what is this about 'not having the time??' as much time as you spend mongering all over the place!!

and a simple camera phone works just as well these days. and all you need to do is take out the chip when you cross back into the u.s.

like this gal who i repeated.... just becoz she peeled fruit for me and fed me - besides everything else!! where else but in china??

seaj

Cp Trainee
10-20-08, 01:54
Ps. OOOps forgot its the foto gallery - whaddya thik of this doe-eyed little gal who insisted I take a picture of her with a bit of nip showing!! Pity that I cain't show you guys an untouched pix. Such a good lookin' gal!I agree she is a good looking gal! Where did you find such a beauty? And is this a pic taken recently? She resembles a great GFE little gal I took for LT from Jia Yi KTV back in March 2007 that I didn't have the luck to repeat when I visited CP this past August (I believe she went back to her hometown).

And since this is the Photo Gallery, here is a pic of a nice long legged gal I had recently.

SE Asia Joe
10-20-08, 09:19
I agree she is a good looking gal! Where did you find such a beauty? And is this a pic taken recently? She resembles a great GFE little gal I took for LT from Jia Yi KTV back in March 2007 that I didn't have the luck to repeat when I visited CP this past August (I believe she went back to her hometown).

And since this is the Photo Gallery, here is a pic of a nice long legged gal I had recently.

Gents - I appreciate your feed-back and PM's on some of my little friends - but my mail box is really overflowing and am trying to answer as many of you as I could manage as to contacts etc.

Truth of the matter is that the gals I get is really nothing out of the ordinary. Really!! I mean, in CP on any given day you would have a minimum of 200-300 gals to chose from the 15- 20 BBS's that we at ISG knows about (plus the mommies will all waylay you anyways!! Still, be careful with who you go with!!).
Besides the BBS's, there are dozens of KTV's - all with stables ranging from the tens to the hundreds of gals in one KTV, the various Saunas and footsies - and of course the famous Catacombs!! Why would you want to limit yourself to any particular gal or another - no matter how good they may look to you when I post it up. Like I said, I am 100% sure that YOU will be able to chose as good - if not better - looking gals than I!! Just get out there and CHOSE!! An enjoyable part of mongering is the selection process - and I would encourage you to do so - you'll really get a kick out of it and I think you will soon enjoy this part of the ritual as much as I do.

And my giving you their telephone numbers and location etc is actually a waste - as half of the time these gals will not be reachable on their phone/move around after a few weeks. And then there is the further complication that I sometimes do mix these gals and their fone numbers up!!

So please bear with me if I do not get back to your PM immediately. Thanks

And here's a picture of a nice heart shaped ass. whaddya think?

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
10-20-08, 11:11
I agree she is a good looking gal! Where did you find such a beauty? And is this a pic taken recently? She resembles a great GFE little gal I took for LT from Jia Yi KTV back in March 2007 that I didn't have the luck to repeat when I visited CP this past August (I believe she went back to her hometown).

Nahhh, I don't think so. I was with her couple weeks ago, week-end of Oct 10-12 2008. I don't THINK she's the same gal as I'm quite sure that she was quite a newbie to the game and to CP. Plus I got her from a BBS and not a KTV.

And howzabout this little cutie I was with yesterday. Quite a performer who is an ex-sauna gal. I asked her why she'd go work at a BBS i/o the sauna where she made at least 3x @ session vs. the BBS and she replied that it's because her cousins are working there - amazing how these gals think!! To her credit though, she did tell me that she's gonna talk to her cousins and suggest that all of them should instead work at the sauna!!

SEAJ

Meiguoguizi
10-20-08, 13:35
Gents -
And my giving you their telephone numbers and location etc is actually a waste - as half of the time these gals will not be reachable on their phone/move around after a few weeks. And then there is the further complication that I sometimes do mix these gals and their fone numbers up!!

SEAJ

Keeping in contact with the same superior performing cutie is sometimes worth the effort, not only to repeat the performance but to observe how their lives have changed once they leave 'the business' or grow too old to be selected by local mongers, 24? 26?
Phone numbers in China are disposable and short-lived. Many of the girls have email addresses or at least qq accounts which accept email. I've even created email accounts for special providers on yahoo china and given the girl the address and password and brief training on how to access.
For a busy monger keeping phone numbers requires detailed memos in the comments field of your cell phone's phone book - 'Zhuhai, summer 08, lizard tatoo, white hot pants, won't swallow'...

Since it's the photo gallery.... a Sanya BBS girl in computer training -

Cp Trainee
10-22-08, 05:03
Nahhh, I don't think so. I was with her couple weeks ago, week-end of Oct 10-12 2008. I don't THINK she's the same gal as I'm quite sure that she was quite a newbie to the game and to CP. Plus I got her from a BBS and not a KTV.
That's too bad. Would love to have another session with her. But I am intrigued by this girl. Especially her insistance to have a little nip showing. Haha.

Here is a pic of a KTV girl from Hui Mei KTV circa March 2007.

SE Asia Joe
10-22-08, 08:34
That's too bad. Would love to have another session with her. But I am intrigued by this girl. Especially her insistance to have a little nip showing. Haha.
Here is a pic of a KTV girl from Hui Mei KTV circa March 2007.
It was HER idea as I was snaping away!!! she figured that her showing just a tiny bit of her nipple would be a very sexy picture....and you know what?? I think she's right!!
Here's an 'after' pix of her all sleepy and snuggling up to me. These gals are sooooo nice!!

SEAJ

Pushkin13
10-24-08, 09:32
Great service from this Changzhou cutie in my hotel room.

See my report in the East China "Other areas" forum.

Bab Com
10-24-08, 20:35

And howzabout this little cutie I was with yesterday. Quite a performer who is an ex-sauna gal. I asked her why she'd go work at a BBS i/o the sauna where she made at least 3x @ session vs. the BBS and she replied that it's because her cousins are working there - amazing how these gals think!! To her credit though, she did tell me that she's gonna talk to her cousins and suggest that all of them should instead work at the sauna!!

SEAJIsn't it a suzhou bar girl named Sophie?

TomFool
10-25-08, 18:20
I am a ISG lurker from way back and spend a lot of time in Chaoyangmen. I'd love to meet Andreas sometime or any other members who frequent the neighborhood around the Chaoyangmen subway station.

Meanwhile, I've started a little blog to record certain moments. I'll post a note when I make additions - the frequency of which will depend on how much help I can get from ISG friends in finding willing 'models.'

This girl was delivered by a tout who handed me a card near the Chaoyangmen station.

www.tomfooly.********.com

Pushkin13
10-26-08, 05:05
I am a ISG lurker from way back and spend a lot of time in Chaoyangmen. I'd love to meet Andreas sometime or any other members who frequent the neighborhood around the Chaoyangmen subway station.

Meanwhile, I've started a little blog to record certain moments. I'll post a note when I make additions - the frequency of which will depend on how much help I can get from ISG friends in finding willing 'models.'

This girl was delivered by a tout who handed me a card near the Chaoyangmen station.

www.tomfooly.********.comGreat pics. Cost? Service? Recommended? Will you repeat? Phone number?

TomFool
10-26-08, 11:51
My apologies. I didn't realize that we are not supposed to post web site addresses here. Therefore the '********' in my address was replaced by asteriks. I will try and post the photos directly next time, though I haven't figured out how to do so via a proxy site while in China.

TomFool
10-27-08, 19:06
Great pics. Cost? Service? Recommended? Will you repeat? Phone number?Pushkin,

How did you see them? The address was blocked here with asteriks, wasn't it?

I paid 600. She came with a phone call to my door. I can send you her phone number tomorrow. I don't have it with me now. She gave great service, very willing. Only complaint is she smokes. Not with me, but her hair and clothes and breath smelled of tobacco. She's so eager, though, I'm sure she would shower and freshen up if asked or given the opportunity. I was too eager to wait for such niceties.

Easycake
10-27-08, 21:28
Hi,

I noticed "SE Asia Joe" latest listing and was really amazed and appreciate much going to GZ this week and would like to get some tip's and even address, p# etc. For the babe who's pic: phpgWIaPzAM11.jpg

Oh boy, please help me in here.

[QUOTE=SE Asia Joe]Nahhh, I don't think so. I was with her couple weeks ago, week-end of Oct 10-12 2008.

phpgWIaPzAM11.jpg

Fog Ring
10-28-08, 01:15
Great pics. Cost? Service? Recommended? Will you repeat? Phone number?Pretty easy to figure out the blog address.

Thanks,

Tom!

SE Asia Joe
10-28-08, 05:30
Hi,

I noticed "SE Asia Joe" latest listing and was really amazed and appreciate much going to GZ this week and would like to get some tip's and even address, p# etc. For the babe who's pic: phpgWIaPzAM11.jpg

Oh boy, please help me in here.

[QUOTE=SE Asia Joe]Nahhh, I don't think so. I was with her couple weeks ago, week-end of Oct 10-12 2008.

phpgWIaPzAM11.jpg
Axctually - what is really amazing .... is that you would ask this!

OK - you've been a member since 06-04-07 and thus you SHOULD know that most of us hate it when someone would just ask questions and try to get "free hand-outs/be fed" without even first RTFF! And how is it that I can come to this conclusion?? Well... If you would have even bothered to read to the bottom of THIS page, you would have seen my post:

Gents - I appreciate your feed-back and PM's on some of my little friends - but my mail box is really overflowing and am trying to answer as many of you as I could manage as to contacts etc.

Truth of the matter is that the gals I get is really nothing out of the ordinary. Really!! I mean, in CP on any given day you would have a minimum of 200-300 gals to chose from the 15- 20 BBS's that we at ISG knows about (plus the mommies will all waylay you anyways!! Still, be careful with who you go with!!).
Besides the BBS's, there are dozens of KTV's - all with stables ranging from the tens to the hundreds of gals in one KTV, the various Saunas and footsies - and of course the famous Catacombs!! Why would you want to limit yourself to any particular gal or another - no matter how good they may look to you when I post it up. Like I said, I am 100% sure that YOU will be able to chose as good - if not better - looking gals than I!! Just get out there and CHOSE!! An enjoyable part of mongering is the selection process - and I would encourage you to do so - you'll really get a kick out of it and I think you will soon enjoy this part of the ritual as much as I do.

Never mind also that we would also expect that you would have also contributed previously. Your contribution to date? 3 posts - the above and 2 to CPE also asking for handouts.

Then there is the matter of just plain common sense! If you truly are sincere and feel that the gal I posted up is really your "once in a lifetime dream girl and you're desperate to meet her and ONLY her" would it not be in order for you to have sent me a PMS instad of your post?? What - you expect for me to post up the contact details/phone number (which is NOT allowed on ISG!!) and then for her to get all sorts of guys phoning her?

Or is it that you are NOT a paying member of ISG and thus do not have PM privileges??

In any case, I find your post truly amazing!!

SEAJ

Ps. Ooops - PIX gallery - Whaddya think of the full length mirror next to the bed at the Jinglong hotel CP?? Allowed me to take a pix of myself getting my favorite treatment - a thorough AR!!! Yeah!!

Pushkin13
10-28-08, 14:40
Pushkin,

How did you see them? The address was blocked here with asteriks, wasn't it?

I paid 600. She came with a phone call to my door. I can send you her phone number tomorrow. I don't have it with me now. She gave great service, very willing. Only complaint is she smokes. Not with me, but her hair and clothes and breath smelled of tobacco. She's so eager, though, I'm sure she would shower and freshen up if asked or given the opportunity. I was too eager to wait for such niceties.Easy to fill in the gaps :) :) to see the "original" photos.

Smoking: very bad. Very bad for health, very bad for kissing, very bad smell in hair and clothes and bed sheets. You would think that the Government would do something about it!

Maddog40
11-02-08, 13:51
Here is the lovely Xiao Mei #590 in Shanghai I promised you. Sorry for the poor quality phone pics and bad lighting. Hope you enjoy, I sure did.

MD40

Mmlouie
11-03-08, 04:36
Just got back from a trip to sz and hooked up with couple of members in CP, had a blast, got some great report and some not so great! Got approached by many SWs, mommies and pops during one evening just walking toward Seibu department store right around the infamous Sunshine hotel. One catch my attention when she mentioned that she will provide me with "one dragon" service with money back guarantee if not satisfy and she handed me her card. I got intrigue and called her after my round in the bbs area, she quoted me 3 but settle for 2 for LT but later I learned that she quoted me an overnight price. I also learned that it could be cheaper if you escorted the girl to your hotel since they only have to pay half of the fee to the hotel security.

Here's the report:

Face: 6-7
Body: solid 7, perky tits and small round ass (rare)
Service: 9.5
Attitude: 10

Total gfe and the way she looks up at you when she does BBBJ. I wanted to repeat but really didn't spoil what I had experienced with her the first time around.

Beijing Fox
11-03-08, 06:16
Looks gorgeous. The tits are real?

Here is the lovely Xiao Mei #590 in Shanghai I promised you. Sorry for the poor quality phone pics and bad lighting. Hope you enjoy, I sure did.

MD40

Mihovios
11-03-08, 11:55

MD40Love her tits good shape and solid.

Care to share where is it from Shanghai?

Maddog40
11-03-08, 16:45
Absolutely. No scars, fully intact. Very rare on this type of Chinese frame.

Mock A Bee
11-09-08, 16:35
My last "little friend" had a great body. I had her twice and she is very GFE, though unfortunately a little too loose so I could not pop a second time.

Unfortunately the light was not very good and I could only use my camera phone.

Some pics to share my experience....

MAB

AprilRain
11-10-08, 03:40
Hey, what is that place called again where there were pics that were posted a while back showing women in a massge joint where they strictly only gave handjobs. But, these women by the expression on thier faces of the pics of these women while in action seemed to be enjoying themselves while at the same time providing pleasure to the male clients providing massage to the penis, manipulating, stimulating, stroking nice and slow or depending on how it went. , stimulating the penises of the men they were servicing. You could see them smiling and having fun providing that pleasure to their clents' manhood, with an eruption of semen from their clients' throbbing penises with such teasing and satisfying pleasure to the mens' penises provided their hosts. It would be nice to see that again. Maybe this time the girls will be prettier, noy that they were unattractive the last time, they were average looking, but pretty would be nice. I wonder if they give footjobs too with their pretty feet. That would also be nice and interesting.

AsnDragon
11-10-08, 23:01
Se Joe,

Congrats man, you got another cutie. How do you do it? I think due to your many years and experience in China, you are so good at picking out and weeding out the good ones from the bad ones. .

Was this form CP?

AsnDragon

SEAJ

Ps. OOOps forgot its the foto gallery - whaddya thik of this doe-eyed little gal who insisted I take a picture of her with a bit of nip showing!! Pity that I cain't show you guys an untouched pix. Such a good lookin' gal!

SE Asia Joe
11-12-08, 04:09
Se Joe,

Congrats man, you got another cutie. How do you do it? I think due to your many years and experience in China, you are so good at picking out and weeding out the good ones from the bad ones. .

Was this form CP?

AsnDragon
Many thanks for your kind words.
Actually, its not rocket science: Its basically just mathematical probability - as many gals as I need to do, sooner or later I do get good ones!!

And yeah - she was another CP lovely; Lots more of 'em these days. Good hunting there but of course, the place's gotten a bit rougher also - so we all do need to be a bit more vigilant and careful whilst there; no more going alone in the middle of the night/early morning to the night market for me!!

Meanwhile, the hunt for the elusive True White Tiger goes on - and this is as close as I've gotten this past week.

SEAJ

Ps. BTW/for clarification on the title of your posting - I'm definitely NOT GoJoe or even remotely comparable to him - HE of the 5 pops per gal, HE with all the Freebies, HE who gets Tail for RMB60, HE who...... No - I wouldn't dare to even be compared to the Super Stud!!

Le Mulo
11-12-08, 06:36
Hi guys,

I am a reasonably long time member but I did not post many contributions here, have been reading and learning a lot from the forum.

I do not speak Chinese and for this reason I believe cannot get much of a service and fun from sauna or bbs girls so I have concentrated on freebies or normal girls met at starbucks or similar places.

I have to say that it is a bit more challenging but not too bad tehre are pretty easy catches out there and some of tehm are really cuties, ooops this is the photo forum so I better add one.

Banana888
11-12-08, 06:39
Ps. BTW/for clarification on the title of your posting - I'm definitely NOT GoJoe or even remotely comparable to him - HE of the 5 pops per gal, HE with all the Freebies, HE who gets Tail for RMB60, HE who...... No - I wouldn't dare to even be compared to the Super Stud!!You're too humble Joe, or do I detect some sarcasm lol.

Pushkin13
11-12-08, 13:12
Hi guys,

I am a reasonably long time member but I did not post many contributions here, have been reading and learning a lot from the forum.

I do not speak Chinese and for this reason I believe cannot get much of a service and fun from sauna or bbs girls so I have concentrated on freebies or normal girls met at starbucks or similar places.

I have to say that it is a bit more challenging but not too bad tehre are pretty easy catches out there and some of tehm are really cuties, ooops this is the photo forum so I better add one.Which city? How long ago? What was your approach? Did you do the "do the deed" first date? Was there a first date, or did you "have her" inside Starbucks within a few minutes of eyes alighting? What was her English level like? . Please please. More info. Lack of specifics is killing us all.

Pekkier
11-12-08, 18:07
Hi guys,

I have to say that it is a bit more challenging but not too bad tehre are pretty easy catches out there and some of tehm are really cuties, ooops this is the photo forum so I better add one.She is beatiful, I love a girl who skin is so white.

RasSpewtin
11-13-08, 02:22
...she was another CP lovely; Lots more of 'em these days. Good hunting there but of course, the place's gotten a bit rougher also - so we all do need to be a bit more vigilant and careful whilst there; no more going alone in the middle of the night/early morning to the night market for me!!.

SEA Joe, I don't go to CP all that often these days, so sometimes there are some real changes in between those sporadic visits. I assume that it is still relatively safe to hunt alone in Yalan until 10:00pm or so? I generally avoid the Night Market, but I do like the Yalan BBS's.

Meanwhile, the hunt for the elusive True White Tiger goes on.....

I saw a semi-regular freebie fron Chong Qing yesterday. She has only a tiny thatch of soft hair above her clit, and she claims to have never shaved. No stubble, so I believe her. Will try to get a photo to illustrate my point, but she has been camera shy with me thus far.

This in contrast to a Singapore freebie who spends about half of her time in Zhuhai. Very, very pretty....but has a pubic jungle that calls for a Gillette machete. And you damn straight, I get as many of them to shave as I possibly can. Eat that stubble, Joe!

And here is a Half Tiger from Yunan that I favoured during two visits to CP last year. Also had her look-alike real sister, but not at the same time. Not showing her face, because gosh golly gee he is such a nice gal.

Raz

Csun213
11-13-08, 04:14
You're too humble Joe....or do I detect some sarcasm lol.

Joe is too humble. He has been with a lot of girls and helped out a lot of newbie here for a long time. I would put him in the same class as OAH who I am sure everyone knows is one of the greatest at this game.

Mock A Bee
11-13-08, 11:09
I am helping Eaglestar post these pics for him because he is having technical issues.

These are pictures of his 46yo freebie whom he has been in contact with for a few months.

Uhhh... for those of you keeping count, I don't think this Chinese woman has any issues with giving blowjobs!

MAB

Le Mulo
11-13-08, 12:26
Which city? How long ago? What was your approach? Did you do the "do the deed" first date? Was there a first date, or did you "have her" inside Starbucks within a few minutes of eyes alighting? What was her English level like? . Please please. More info. Lack of specifics is killing us all.Hi,

City is dongguan, her english excellent and very polite girl, sophisticated and well dressed, her english is very good, met her Friday afternoon and asked her out next day, dinner room service after the first one, I keep seeing her occasionaly she has a very busy sales job in a big company so we do not get together much but everytime is a great experience,

Hope this takes care of your curiosity, is full of girls out there, ahve to admit this one is a 10/10 so not so easy to find take care.

Mock A Bee
11-14-08, 03:49
Unfortunately Eaglestar continues to have technical issues.

This time we are posting pictures of his "willowy" 34yo honey.
For statistical purposes, I was not told if she spit or swallowed.

She is quite a honey with unusually large frisbee hanging nipples. They look like you can try hanging a spoon off of them as well.

MAB for Eaglestar master of freeflow freebie pics

Vetha Money
11-14-08, 09:07
Eaglestar! Are those nipples or doorknobs?

Oyenk
11-16-08, 11:52
Great pictures ES, typical chinese nipples.

Thanks Mock A Bee.

Anonymous
11-18-08, 02:20
I broke off with this gal in September but would occasionally get emails or chat with her on MSN. Had not seen her since the middle of September.

Saturday I had an afternoon delight with a MILF I see on occasion and was just lounging thinking about what mischief I could get into on a Shanghai Saturday night. About 8:30 or so I get a text message on the phone from this one, "I need sex"

Well well...... She is such a good f&^k I could not resist.

One session that night and a 'morner' on Sunday before she left.

ES

BTW, I got a new VPN to replace the WiTopia that gave me such fits. One of our own ISG mongers created it and sent a beta to me. Works fine. He plans on offering it soon. I will report any problems (if any) and will let you know how it works and when it is available.

Bear X
11-18-08, 09:48
I broke off with this gal in September but would occasionally get emails or chat with her on MSN. Had not seen her since the middle of September.

Saturday I had an afternoon delight with a MILF I see on occasion and was just lounging thinking about what mischief I could get into on a Shanghai Saturday night. About 8:30 or so I get a text message on the phone from this one, "I need sex"

Well well...... She is such a good f&^k I could not resist.

One session that night and a 'morner' on Sunday before she left.

ES

BTW, I got a new VPN to replace the WiTopia that gave me such fits. One of our own ISG mongers created it and sent a beta to me. Works fine. He plans on offering it soon. I will report any problems (if any) and will let you know how it works and when it is available.Great photos, and welcome back ES

SE Asia Joe
11-18-08, 10:49
Who Sez that China got no fine looking asses??

SEAJ

Louie OK
11-18-08, 12:21

SEAJSuch a rarity ! The question is ......
what's she charge and is backdoor service available ?

SE Asia Joe
11-18-08, 12:23
The question is ......
is backdoor service available ?
OMIGAWD!!!!!

You're really hard to please aintcha??

JEEZZZ!!!

SEAJ

Eaglestar
11-18-08, 14:18

SEAJ

Pretty nice rack to go with the damn nice tush also my man.

ES

RCA Knight
11-18-08, 14:25
Was in the northern city of Chang Chun for business, 3 nights. The China host got us very nice ladies all 3 nights, even paid the ladies already for us. These are some of the pics, had to crop out my clothings, bags ect in case my family or colleagues recognize them.

RCA Knight
11-18-08, 14:55
One of the girls vuluntarily drank my cum, and one of them rim my ass, did not ask for it.

Louie OK
11-19-08, 16:07
OMIGAWD!!!!!

You're really hard to please aintcha??

JEEZZZ!!!

SEAJI'll take that as a no. I guess Brazil will get Bobisee.
Nice ass should be able to be tapped.

Eaglestar
11-19-08, 16:49
I'll take that as a no. I guess Brazil will get Bobisee.
Nice ass should be able to be tapped.

For a guy who has been posting for a long time (albeit with virtually zero worthwhile contributions) how can you come here and bad mouth one of the best contributors on this forum?

Just go back to wanking and posting your drivel in your own neck of the woods Bobisee. It is likely that Brazil and TJ don't miss your worthless posts also, but every thread has their own "Bobisee" to ignore.

If you have some solid contributions you will be welcome. Otherwise just leave SEAJ alone. Unlike you, he is one of the ISG masters.

ES

Eaglestar
11-19-08, 16:59
I tried to put Bobisee in my ignore list and got this response

"Sorry one wing low is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."WOW, Bobisee is One Wing Low? Why doesn't Jackson just ban him?

ES

================================================

Eaglestar,

With all due respect, Bobisee and One Wing Low don't even share so much as a single IP address.

What are you smoking?

Thanks,

Jackson

Bnlee2
11-19-08, 18:52

"Sorry one wing low is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."WOW, Bobisee is One Wing Low? Why doesn't Jackson just ban him?

ESBusted.

i guess OWL is using another alias..

Ramekin
11-20-08, 05:23
Some photos of one my favorite GZ BBS girls. Sadly, she has moved on. Great provider, and excellent late night company. My apologies if i posted any of these earlier.

Ramekin
11-20-08, 05:31
I unfortunately am blocked from ISG in GZ, don't know why, I think it has to do with service provider being GREAT WALL Broadband (no choice where I live) but here is another of my fav. Also lots of fun and even enjoys whiskey on the rocks.

Ericklein
11-20-08, 10:48

SEAJNice! I had a few good chinese, but this one tops them all!

Frankypanky
11-20-08, 19:07

SEAJ

...but I take my words back! That's a nice butt, Joe!
Thanks for sharing!

SE Asia Joe
11-22-08, 09:16
For a guy who has been posting for a long time (albeit with virtually zero worthwhile contributions) how can you come here and bad mouth one of the best contributors on this forum?

Just go back to wanking and posting your drivel in your own neck of the woods Bobisee. It is likely that Brazil and TJ don't miss your worthless posts also, but every thread has their own "Bobisee" to ignore.

If you have some solid contributions you will be welcome. Otherwise just leave SEAJ alone. Unlike you, he is one of the ISG masters.

ES

Hey ES - many thanks. But perhaps this Bobisee was just trying to be funny or whatever, but may have come out wrongly instead. Who knows??!

But in any case, it's not anything to get upset about I say to myself.

Anyway, thanks
SEAJ

Eaglestar
11-22-08, 14:30

WOW, Bobisee is One Wing Low? Why doesn't Jackson just ban him?

ES

================================================

Eaglestar,

With all due respect, Bobisee and One Wing Low don't even share so much as a single IP address.

What are you smoking?

Thanks,

Jackson

Hey Jackson,, come on man, I am not a bull shitter. I tried to put Bobisee on my ignore list and this is what pops up when I do. This is copied and pasted from your site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
vBulletin Message

Sorry one wing low is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smoke but only plain old Chinese cigarettes.

There is some problem and it is not with me.

ES

Bnlee2
11-22-08, 18:37

ESES.

I also smoke too, but I DO NOT INHALE.

SE Asia Joe
11-25-08, 09:55
Cute Cute Cute - and muscles, muscles, MUSCLES!!

Her whole body is so tight and all muscles -
all dem farm work!

Hell..... see how her nipples even actually points UP??!

So NICE!!!

SEAJ

Bear X
11-26-08, 04:59

all dem farm work!

So NICE!!!

SEAJNice work bro.

The jewel is pretty cute. Nice body. Nice rack. Nice hair.

Anymore pic of her?

Poonhound69
11-29-08, 11:33
One of the girls vuluntarily drank my cum, and one of them rim my ass, did not ask for it.

The question on everyone's mind: Is your company hiring? :P

Tiger 888
11-29-08, 22:01
Hey Jackson,, come on man, I am not a bull shitter. I tried to put Bobisee on my ignore list and this is what pops up when I do. This is copied and pasted from your site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
vBulletin Message

Sorry one wing low is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

ESEaglestar, try again. I could put him onto the ignore list. Maybe Jackson fixed the problem.

Bull Dozer
12-01-08, 00:03
It was my Lucky night at Swan lake,that I ran into this Cutie, what a blast I had all night. She was all GFE, if anyone runs into her treat her nice. She is not a regular, only comes around when she needs some money. I would never in my dreams think a girl like her would be an easy score. I guess they all need money. May be some other guys may have done her before I did.

Cowa Banga
12-01-08, 01:53
SE Joe,

Damn, that chick is JUST my type.

Me LIKEY.

Bull Dozer
12-04-08, 00:49
Hello Guys,

How is Christmas Eve in CP?

Any parties to attend?

I will be in CP Dec.24th, or is Zhuhai better?

Please respond.

Thanks,

Go Joe

Anonymous
12-07-08, 04:42
I had a little bit of a different, albeit good, weekend. A CFF freebie I have done many times from January this year called Friday and said she was bored and depressed. Lost her job and needed a little TLC. For this report she will be #1.

I had already set a date with a CFF MILF (she will be #2 here) for Saturday and another different one (she will be #3 here) for Sunday afternoon. I told #1 I had something to do Saturday afternoon but she could come Friday night. Bingo she comes about 7:00PM. We had a nice session then dinner and a DVD movie. Afterwards, another session.

Saturday morning #1 leaves but asked to come back that evening. OK Lah!
Saturday noon the MILF, #2, arrives, a little chit chat and off to bed. This lady is a marvelous sack mate. She even shaved for me but will not allow pics . DATY, BBBJ, Mish, cowgirl and doggie. Hell of a session. She is the best of the three.

#1 calls about 6PM and asked if it is time for her to come back. Oh yes it is time! So I could get a little rest I delayed any action until bed time around 11:00PM. Another nice session however.

It is now noon Sunday, #1 just left and #3 just sent a text message saying she will be here at 2:00PM.

I am looking forward to my third CFF freebie in as many days. Have not done 3 different gals in one weekend for a long time. God, I love CFF and Levitra.

Pics allowed only by #2 are attached.

ES

NicFrenchy
12-07-08, 11:39
Thumbs up ES !!! :D

Loveasiangirls
12-07-08, 16:40
I do almost only freebies and not as successful as Eaglestar to get photos. But this 28 year old Shenzhen cutie had a new phone so we had to try the camera. i even managed to shoot a video.
I would have spent more time with her but 2 days was enough as I had others to try...

AsnDragon
12-08-08, 01:44
Oh please please, tell me which girl she is. Even after you censoring her eyes out, I know that she is a cutie. You have the best taste ever! The last gal you recommended to me at Swan was awesome.

Haha, I can't agree with you more, love them farm girls. Before they start spitting on the carpet and sheets.

AsnDragon

all dem farm work!

So NICE!!!

SEAJ

Eaglestar
12-08-08, 03:44
Thumbs up ES !!! :D

Well Nic, and other fellow mongers, I posted too soon. :(

#3 arrived at 2:30 yesterday. Went to "her" bathroom to put away her things. Found a long black hair (belonging to #1) in the sink and everything went down hill from there.

Stupid ES for not checking sink. I did check shower and trash basket but not the sink.

Bad night for all concerned :(

ES

NicFrenchy
12-08-08, 03:53
Ah, well, that is the cost of "butterflying" as the thais would say.

You win some and lose some, I am sure there are a lot of CFF ladies to replace your #3 ;)

Ragnarok42
12-08-08, 05:21
#3 arrived at 2:30 yesterday. Went to "her" bathroom to put away her things. Found a long black hair (belonging to #1) in the sink and everything went down hill from there.

Stupid ES for not checking sink. I did check shower and trash basket but not the sink.

Hey ES I think you are missing the bigger picture, you still have #1 and #2 ( thats 2 more freebies than I have had all year :-( )
Seems like you are starting to care for these girls more than just a short fuck and good time, you actually start caring how they feel and what they say.
But we're all human aren't we?

Loveasiangirls
12-08-08, 06:26
Well Nic, and other fellow mongers, I posted too soon. :(

ES
You have to fine tune your system! You need a checklist. Having so many freebies requires discipline and organization.
There is one thing I often forget is to clear the memory card of my camera. You take photos of her then she asks to see the photos and some other girls face shows up! Bad news. I never have "action photos" but still a problem that has happened more than once.

SE Asia Joe
12-08-08, 06:33
Oh please please, tell me which girl she is. Even after you censoring her eyes out, I know that she is a cutie. You have the best taste ever! The last gal you recommended to me at Swan was awesome.

Haha, I can't agree with you more, love them farm girls. Before they start spitting on the carpet and sheets.

AsnDragon

From Baby's shop - and I chose her just coz she had "attitude"... a cutey indeed. I chose her for Freepeaks last week and I believe that he was also very satisfied!

Anyway - what do you think of THIs Line-up??

SEAJ

Mock A Bee
12-08-08, 07:34
Hey ES I think you are missing the bigger picture, you still have #1 and #2 ( thats 2 more freebies than I have had all year :-( )
Seems like you are starting to care for these girls more than just a short fuck and good time, you actually start caring how they feel and what they say.

Why do you think his freebies have to take a number?

MAB

Eaglestar
12-08-08, 09:26

Yeah I guess we are human in our own peculiar way.

I like GFE and have found that by giving BFE I am more likely to get GFE. So, I guess you are right that I care more about them than I would with a P4P

Pic attached in keeping with the fundamentals of the photo gallery.

ES

Old Mean Dog
12-08-08, 14:48
From Baby's shop - and I chose her just coz she had "attitude"... a cutey indeed. I chose her for Freepeaks last week and I believe that he was also very satisfied!

SEAJ

Damn, from these photos, Baby's shop has really improved since the last time I was there, so trendy and fashionable.

-CPE

NicFrenchy
12-08-08, 15:33
There are a lot of China Rooms in Camfrog and the ladies are not Shy to show what they are made of.

Unfortunately all the chats are in Chinese so I can't understand :(

Adventurous Abc
12-09-08, 00:52

SEAJWhoa, this line up is off the charts. Which city is this in?

SE Asia Joe
12-09-08, 10:53
Whoa, this line up is off the charts. Which city is this in?
Hahaha..... I was just yanking you guyses chains!!

Actually these were pixs I took at the Miss China beauty Contest I went to a week ago (One of the Maaaaaannny beauty contests in China these days!!) at the Baiyun convention centre in Guangzhou.

To make up for it - hows this private line-up of the gals I took back from the Crown Prince a few months back.

SEAJ

Ps. LOVE how ES puts it: ".....Pic attached in keeping with the fundamentals of the photo gallery.."

RCA Knight
12-10-08, 05:34
Went back to Chang Chung, to sign a deal with a Chinese firm. Before I went, the China host promised me he had a lineup of absolute beauties waiting for me. Spend 5 nights there, I was hoping I had endless deals to sign so I can stay there eternally for the lineup.

lady 1, after some screw, bbbj me till I came and continued the tongue action on the head during and after ejaculation. Perfect body and very beautiful face. All smiles.

RCA Knight
12-10-08, 05:39
lady 2, absolute perfect body shape, so girlfriendly, likes deep kiss, let me cum inside her mouth, she wants to see me in Chengdu for my next business trip in Jan. Its definitely worth sending her the ticket.

RCA Knight
12-10-08, 05:44
lady 3, very very fresh, still very curious about sex, student girl, accommodating, rimmed me, and bbbj me till cum, very nice body.

RCA Knight
12-10-08, 05:54
lady 4, very sexy, long bbbj, very friendly, accompanied me for late night snacks, and came back for one more round, cum in her mouth.

RCA Knight
12-10-08, 05:59
lady 5, last lady, camera ran out of battery, so only took one pic without flash, then camera died. Very very nice sexy body, rimmed me, rimmed her, bbbj, ect, stuck her tongue into my urinal.

I did not know if my China host demand these girls to give me extra specials or not, but I was totally overwhelmed and stunned by these gorgeous bodies and faces to go such extend.

Rex69
12-10-08, 06:29
Went back to Chang Chung, to sign a deal with a Chinese firm. Before I went, the China host promised me he had a lineup of absolute beauties waiting for me. Spend 5 nights there, I was hoping I had endless deals to sign so I can stay there eternally for the lineup.

lady 1, after some screw, bbbj me till I came and continued the tongue action on the head during and after ejaculation. Perfect body and very beautiful face. All smiles.What kind of business are you in, where your host promised you WGs and delivers.

Rex69
12-10-08, 06:32
lady 5, last lady, camera ran out of battery, so only took one pic without flash, then camera died. Very very nice sexy body, rimmed me, rimmed her, bbbj, ect, stuck her tongue into my urinal.

I did not know if my China host demand these girls to give me extra specials or not, but I was totally overwhelmed and stunned by these gorgeous bodies and faces to go such extend.I think you must have gotten the VIP treatment. I wish my host will buy me that instead of all the lousy 20 course dinners.

If you ever needed a wingman, I'm available.