PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Member #2964
09-29-04, 13:48
Go for it Cap. Over 18, legal, openminded. Beats sitting in front of a T.V. alone, with a beer in your hand, wondering why your not getting anything.

Duniawala
09-29-04, 15:32
Cap'n

Great set of pics. Love those beauties.

Coma Boy
09-30-04, 06:06
Dinghy, Master Blaster- good points made.

People should be careful when posting their own photos. You never know who looks at this site.

Perhaps the Thai authorities monitor sites such as these. Plus if the girl finds out someone has posted her photos she now has a picture of the culprit. Maybe you'll spot the Captain being chased down Soi 4 by her Thai boyfriend and his gang one day.

Plus you never know- maybe the Captain's wife's brother enjoys this site too.

Nasty things can happen in Bangkok, so it is probably better to be a little cautious.

But anyway, thanks for the pictures Cap'n.

Big Jeff
09-30-04, 18:40
Hey Guys,

Just wondering what a trip to Pattaya would cost in U.S funds with all the extras included for 10 days. I've never mongerd outside Canada or the USA so I'm very curios on actual prices.

Thanks for the help.

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:19
The Beer Garden is a good pick up spot from noon on. All of the girls here are free lancers and there is no bar fine. Here is a pic of their sign

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:21
Two ladies at the Beer Garden

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:26
These two providers of fun can be found in the Day & Night bar on same street as Nana Hotel

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:28
These 3 work the night shift at Day & Night Bar, same street as Nana Hotel

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:31
This gal and her sister both work at Day & Night Bar. Her sister is a few years older.

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:33
Found this lady at the Beer Garden.

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:35
Another friendly at the Beer Garden

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:37
Beer Garden free lancer

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:39
A couple of new friends from the Beer Garden

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:41
This cutie was at the Beer Garden. I think she is hitting on Rugby Man in this pic.

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:44
Two more fun filled ladies

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:46
These 3 can be found in the Day & Night Bar next to Nana Plaza. The one in white has a really nice rack

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:50
A happy camper at the Day & night Bar. I gave a flower salesman in the bar 100 bt for over 2 doz roses and handed them out to the girls. Amazing how friendly alcohol will make you.

Capt JB
09-30-04, 19:55
Met this sweetheart at the Day & Night Bar on same street as Nana Plaza. This bar has 45 girls on day shift & 45 on night shift. They also have rooms available for short time upstairs but I prefer to go long term and take them back to the hotel myself

Wally Foot
09-30-04, 19:56
When I was searching through some old photographs for the recent posting I put on the Bangkok Hotels board I found these, taken about four years ago. I have forgotten the girl's name unfortunately.

She was a dancer in Suzy Wong's in Soi Cowboy, and I remember that she was very fit and friendly, with enhanced boobs, and perhaps a little older than the average bar-girl. I remember she did a lot of good work in the shower.

The hotel, incidentally, was The Tower Inn on Silom, and it was girl-friendly by virtue of the fact that the lift is just inside the entrance and it is not necessary to pass reception to get to the room. I suspect they would have charged a fee if I had gone near reception, but I simply took my guests upstairs direct. The hotel is very reasonable and very acceptable and comfortable, though a little far from Nana or Cowboy. It is close for anyone who wants to go to Patpong.

The girl delivered one of those ego-boosting, unforgettable lines which we all need from time to time: "Pussy sore . . . you want to come in mouth?"

Does anybody recognize her? And is Suzy Wong's still open?

Wally Foot

Wally Foot
09-30-04, 19:57
Suzy Wong 2

Wally Foot
09-30-04, 19:58
Suzy Wong 3

Wally Foot
09-30-04, 19:59
Last one of Suzy Wong.

Capt JB
09-30-04, 20:00
This cutie freelances out of the Beer Garden.

Capt JB
09-30-04, 20:02
Two more Beer Garden freelancers. No bar fine here.

Migrant One
09-30-04, 23:31
Capt,

Great pics!! I hope I can maintain your standards when I'm there in Nov!

migrant

GettingTang
10-01-04, 00:05
Capt JB,
Showing some balls and proud to be who he is. Nice! That rugby dude looks like a crazy old mate, lol. He resembles the late Chris farley.

Goodman666
10-01-04, 04:54
The Pattaya story goes on.

Enjoy,

Goodman

Aces In Hole
10-01-04, 06:19
Capt JB,

Some of those girls are downright scary. Are you trying to challenge Domino for the title of "Who fucks the ugliest TGs?" :D Pink shirt from mini-bar #5 is cute. #12 is either a Katoey, or one hellaciously unfortunate woman.

I never did like that Beer Garden much--ugly girls who smoke (cigarrettes) far too much. I'd recommend heading over to Siam Square; you can find and pick up some nice looking semi-pro Uni students pretty easily around that time.

Capt JB
10-01-04, 17:19
Aces in the hole:

No challenges being made here. I did not say I did these girls, I just showed the board pics of girls from two different bars. If you look back a little further you will see pics of the girls I did go with but you may not like them either. To each his own. The lady in #12 is not a Katoey. I know she and her sister both and while I have not been with her myself I do know another monger who has been out with her.

Sorry to disappoint you. I thought a number of the ladies were rather attractive. I don't think we have seen any photos posted by you. Why don't you share photos of some of the better looking ladies who you have been dealing with. I am sure we would all love to see them. I can't pay too much attention to someone who complains but submits no photos.

Shergar
10-01-04, 21:44
Aces,

As a 14 year veteran of LOS I know that the Captains photos resemble what we get. That's it...lots better than we get in Europe or the US, by far!!

Of course we can all get 10's in LOS but most of the time 7-8's are better GGE's and shags.

And, what's wrong with girls that smoke? I do and it doesn't bother me.

Aces In Hole
10-01-04, 22:21
Capt JB,

No need to get defensive. I've done my share of scraggly skanks, so I'm not casting stones, just commenting. For the sake of those contemplating a mongering trip abroad, I think it's important to point out that those ladies are not representative of the best of LOS. Hell, if those were the only photos I'd seen, I'd never have made the pilgramige.

You're right about me not posting pics. I just don't take them (I don't even carry a camera with me) because I don't want any evidence that might be found by my SO upon return to the states. If you want an example of the girls I've boffed, head over to Pattaya, check out the cashiers at the 24 hour Internet cafe on Beach Road (near Soi 10). One of them was my freebie, but they're all pretty cute though I wouldn't consider them soo-ai.

LexLuther
10-01-04, 22:33
Aces,

You were out of line. Capt. JB posted some great shots and if you did not like what he posted, let's see what you have to offer.

Good on you Capt.

LexLuther

Aces In Hole
10-01-04, 22:50
I don't want to start a flame war, and, Jackson, please forgive me if this you consider this response against forum rules.

Lex,

It's out of line to state an opinion? I didn't berate or insult. I simply stated my opinion that the ladies (except the pink shirt girl) were not attractive.

As I said in my response to the Capt, I feel it's important for people to remark on the photos to help out newbies and possibles in forming an opinion of thier own.

Whether someone's posted photos or not is irrelevant to comments they make. In my case, I have no pics to put up because I don't collect them in the first place. Also, even if I did have them, I doubt I would post without the specific permission of the girl. While I enjoy looking at most pics posted, I think it's a vioaltion of the girl's trust if she hasn't made it clear that she is cool with being publicised.

Sorry if you took offense at my remark about challenging Domino. That was for humor, and I even closed the sentence with a smiley to indicate so.

Alex336
10-01-04, 22:57
Hi all,

Who sent me requests to post more photos of the girl from my last contribution or to give her phone number/email. Unfortunately the phone number I had was stored in my mobile only and was deleted accidently. The only advice I can give that I met her in Soi 5 at Gullivers. At that time she was not working in any bar and did not behave as a pro at all.

Attached you will find another photo. Naked ones I promised her not to publish. Sorry.

Alex336
10-01-04, 23:17
It was already past 2 pm. Bars closed and the streets started to fill with people. I really did not expect to find anybody special when I finally decided to take this girl from Soi 2 with me after having exchanged a few words.

Only ten minutes later (I stayed at the JW) I found out that she was something I did not expect at all: she was hot, even aggressive in her sex but easy to conduct at the same time. I would dare to say that she had a brazilian mentality. She really did everything. And she was so loud that I expected my neighbours to ring the door bell...

Anyway, she was great and I still can not believe when I look at her photos now.

BTW: She normally works in a Bar that caters Japanese close to Patpong.

Wally Foot
10-01-04, 23:20
Can anybody out there help me to identify/remember the Soapie I went to in Chiangmai a couple of times last year?

The circumstances were that I had a bust-up with a regular that I went to see for a week or two (over money, what else?) and she decided to leave. That left me with nothing much to do, and I wasn't sure that I could invite a bar-girl back to my hotel without a bit of bother, so I simply went out into the street and asked the first tuk-tuk driver I saw to take me to an MP. I know that is not recommended because the driver will have to get his cut, but I was in need of instant comfort, and I couldn't be bothered with any hassle.

He drove out over the Nawarat bridge then left a few blocks later, followed by a further left, if I remember correctly. I went back the following night, but it bugs me that I cannot remember the name of the complex, which was very well lit up with neon, had a karaoke inside and a fishbowl with about twenty-five pretty decent girls inside. I think I paid 1800 baht, which was probably farang rate - and I was the only farang there - but as I said I was in need and I had saved a lot of money when my regular left me.

The question is, was this the Pandora? I will post a few pictures of the two girls I had on my two visits, to see if anyone can identify the interior. The sevice, incidentally was very good in both cases - the full body massage, plus BBBJCIM, two shots and no great rush.
Anybody out there able to do the detective work and satisfy my curiosity?

Wally Foot

Wally Foot
10-01-04, 23:22
Second Photo from Pandora?

Wally Foot
10-01-04, 23:23
Third Photo from Pandora?

Wally Foot
10-01-04, 23:24
Fourth photo from Pandora?

Wally Foot
10-01-04, 23:25
Fifth for Pandora?

Wally Foot
10-01-04, 23:26
Sixth from Pandora?

USSmaximus
10-01-04, 23:59
Attaboy Capt, please keep 'em coming! Whether they are gorgeous, cute, plain, or homely, I want to see them all. I'm very fascinated by the pictures of the good times going on in my absense....lol

One thing you might do every now and then is post exactly where the pics were taken, ie, what city, what part of town, street name, etc. That would help us who have never been there, but want to go someday.

PsyberZombie
10-02-04, 00:32
This is a Photo Gallery , so can we kindly get back to some Photos ??

Next =

I was going to write 'Aces in Hole' a PM with this , but here it is for you All to read :

You are dangerously close to *Flaming* , Aces

Aren't you interested in becoming a Senior Member here ??

Well , that's never gonna happen with your Attitude

p.s. =

I live in Rhode Island , USA ; and us guys here would *kill* to have these Thai Cuties working on our Poles

[ I mean the poles in the Strip Clubs , Natch ;) ]

Long91
10-02-04, 01:33
Capt. JB,

Don't trip. You can't please everyone. Someone always has to talk sh!t. Nice pics man. Hope to have as much fun as you did on my next trip. Thanks for sharing some of your GOOD TIMES!

LexLuther
10-02-04, 01:37
Lex just reviewed Capt. JB's photos. Lex thinks that all of them are beautiful in their own way.

Thanks to you Capt. JB and please keep them coming. Lex thinks that on her worst day, the average Thai woman is more beautiful than most other women on earth. But then again, he feels the same way about Vietnamese women, Chinese women, etc.

LexLuther

Old Thai Hand
10-02-04, 01:58
"I'd recommend heading over to Siam Square; you can find and pick up some nice looking semi-pro Uni students pretty easily around that time."

Aces in Hole

Well Aces:

Your above comment is laughable. I doubt you've ever picked up any uni girl, and if you have managed to, I'm sure it wasn't that easy. I suggest you prove it with some pics.

As some people might remember, I posted several pics a few months ago of university girls that I had shagged. At that time I stressed that it took a lot of work, you had to speak Thai and had to know the culture extremely well. In my particular case, I also happened to be a university professor and worked with Ministry of Education and therefore had contact with lots of students on a daily basis. Even then, it took a great deal of effort to get them into bed.

Above all, the uni girls around Siam Square, to which you refer are Chulalongkorn girls and therefore rich and from top Thai families. The chances that they would shag a Farang is remote, to say the least. I suspect quite strongly that your comment is an empty boast. Prove me wrong.

Although to each his own, the Capt at least posted real pics of his many encounters. I particularly appreciate them now, as I'm temporarily away from my 'home' which Thailand has become over the last 8 years.

So,keep 'em coming Capt!

Old Thai Hand
10-02-04, 02:07
Aces,

Oh, BTW here are a couple of pics of a REAL uni girl from a few months ago.

Old Thai Hand
10-02-04, 02:08
Another shot of the same uni girl.

Ozikboy
10-02-04, 02:50
same girl and havana man or 9/16... 087 jpeg. Poor performer but oh so pretty. Name is Jee- ap. Maybe by now she has learned the business. Her friend told me to go easy when I took her on about 8/24/04... I think she had just arrived.

Ozikboy
10-02-04, 02:52
Jee ap again . soi 2 in pattaya. Please someone go and train her so when I return she knows how to perform

Ozikboy
10-02-04, 02:54
jee ap again with friend, Note the Thai smile. Just cant find that in the US

Ozikboy
10-02-04, 03:00
correction... jee ap same as Havana Moon on 9/16...

Joe Zop
10-02-04, 05:31
Wally Foot, from your description it sounds as though the place you went to was Sayuri and not Pandoras, though they're on the same side of the river. If you walked upstairs to get into the fishbowl and you're talking about a place with a very large parking lot then it's the Sayuri Complex.

Sounds like you paid the farang plus tuk-tuk rate but c'est la vie and big deal. Thanks for the pics!

GettingTang
10-02-04, 08:30
Maybe Jackson should start a new thread for "old fat skanky Thai horrors"? From some of the photos here, it should be a big hit.

Tang~!

Jack Mehoff
10-02-04, 11:59
Getting Tang,

Did you not see Wally Foot's photos! The fifth and sixth are centerfold material!

Coma Boy
10-02-04, 13:31
Wally Foot.

That's almost certainly Sayuri.

Nice photos- you've inspired me to go there tonight!

Lustforthrust
10-02-04, 14:47
Exactly my thoughts Getting Tang. The more I look at these photos the more convinced I am desperados abound Thailand.

On another note, I find a lot of very good-looking men hooked up with/married to ugly Filipinas in Hong Kong. What up with that?

JuiceSpike
10-02-04, 15:34
Tang,

I agree. A guy in here is allowed to say about a posted picture "she is pretty" but not say "she is ugly..." Ugly is universal and so be it.

juice

Goodman666
10-02-04, 15:55
The Pattaya story goes on.

Enjoy,

Goodman

Aces In Hole
10-02-04, 17:05
Ozikboy,

Thanks for posting that girl, and the info that she was a poor performer.

I remember seeing her (she's even better looking than the photo indicates) and wanting to take her. She flashed a dazzling smile as I walked by, but, unfortunately, I was with my Inet Cafe freebie at the time and had to pass her by. I went back the next two nights, but couldn't find her so I figured whoever had taken her was keeping her LLT, meaning that she was a gem. It's been bugging me to have missed out, but now I know. Thx.

PsyberZombie,

I think you misunderstood my 'mea culpa. It was intended for sarcastic effect. Nothing I've said is a flame. Not even close to a flame. Not even in a patch of dry brush.

Also, senior/regular means little to me. If my posts get delayed a bit, that doesn't really affect, and I don't need to see 'senior' underneath my name in order to feel good about myself. I've passed out some good info, I've gotten some PM's thanking me, I don't take this shit seriously anyway.

Some people will have different opinions; tolerance is a virtue.

Peace

Tatoosh
10-02-04, 19:06
Sure we all love the photos of the cute ones. But showing what lots of the others look like is good for newbies. Someone might think that there are no ugly girls in LOS and be surprised to find that not every freelancer, bargirl, and so on is not a cover girl.

Well, domino might argue the point. But showing the range of women is a worthwhile thing, imho.

Tatoosh

Wally Foot
10-02-04, 19:38
Joe Zop

You got it in one - upstairs and a large parking lot. It was obviously Sayuri, and it was very good.

Thanks, Wally Foot

Aces In Hole
10-02-04, 21:34
old thai,

what is with you guys who seem to like old ugly skanks? someone points out that they're old and ugly and skanky and you attack him.

i would say, get a life, learn to speak and have courage, and go pick up real girls that are actually pretty.

i wouldn't be surprised if you find it hard to pick up thai girls other than pros or outside those who are in your classroom--which shouldn't be too hard given the thai penchant for giving enormous (usually unwarranted) respect to teachers and other authority figures. these girls are more picky, and old, scruffy, super-sized gut, 40k baht/month teachers would not impress them. also, the ****d girls that you imply are to your taste are typically still enamored of their thai boyfriends and less likely to go with a farang.

however, not just rich girls are at siam square. there are plenty of legal aged uni girls who like to fuck and make a little extra cash, and for those of us who aren't intimidated and aren't old, ugly, fat, bald assholes can, and do, pick them up and have a good time.

as for pics, i've already said, i don't even carry a camera with me. i've also said that, even if i had pics, i wouldn't post out of respect for the girls (i admit to the double standard of enjoying some of what does get posted). i would add that pics of the girls who go to uni should be even more off limits as they have more to lose if family/friends see the pics.

btw, that 'uni' girl you showed pics of works at eden. she's 34 years old (notice the heavy makeup to hide the age). her name is wan, and does not go to any uni. see, posting pics doesn't usually mean anything because you can get a girl to dress up however you want. in your case, the pics you posted prove you're a liar. what else have you lied about?

Wacko 04
10-03-04, 01:45
old thai hand,

wow bravo on scoring anopther bu uni fl. i did go around siam square over the weekend when i was there and saw lots of them but in groups so thought it was rather difficult to single out any from their friends to go out. fo me my uni fl i picked up at siam hotel in new petchuburi road. that one was easier as they are all working fl over the weekends and one jsut had to go into the hotel coffee house, wander around teh tables where they are sitted sipping thier drinks and chatting and any that you are interested call them to your table and discuss and negotiate. if things are right then you either take them to a st room at the same hotel there or back to your hotel.

your bu uni girl was still wearing her white uni blouse i can see in the picture. damn, sure liked to see the uni girls im their tight white sexy blouse and tight short black skirts. sure makes one horny looking at them. some of their blouses are so tight the thought of the buttons gonna give way adn some even left a gapping peep hole to show the bra and some of their navel ! ooohhh.

Rocky Mtn Man
10-03-04, 03:59
Old Fat Skanky Horrors?

I thought that was the New Zeland thread.

RMM

Syphillis
10-03-04, 04:13
Right on to that Rocky Mtn Man! The last skinny Thai chick in the photos was pretty damn cute in my book.

Al Cualquiera
10-03-04, 05:07
Hey Capt JB,

Great pics - made me want to head back to BKK.

The Beer Garden pictures really caught the atmosphere of the place. It was easy to see that the girls were having a blast hanging out with you.

I prefer an average looking girl with a smile on her face to a sulking beauty anyday.

That is what makes Thailand so fun, the Sanuk just can't be found elsewhere.

As to the critics well "blah, blah, blah".

Thanks for the pics Capt.

Al

Jarod Taz
10-03-04, 05:57
Some pictures to share with the group. TAken on my 1st. trip to BKK in 2003. Lovely girl at Soapie. I don't remember if Ceasars or CP1. May be you fols recognize the room. I will going back in 2 days and I can't wait :-)

Alex336
10-03-04, 06:27
Guys,

Please remember: this part of the forum is meant for posting photos.

Coma Boy
10-03-04, 06:55
Chiang Mai student's perfect ass.

Coma Boy
10-03-04, 06:57
Same girl, different angle.

JuiceSpike
10-03-04, 16:26
July... Bangkok, free-lancer. Good 3Fs with GFE for 2 hours.

juice

Love Sex 22
10-03-04, 21:21
Hi juice,

Who is she has a great body you didn't tell me about her. When you arrive to Bangkok?

Furryscott
10-03-04, 22:36
Whats going on guys!

I just had a question I was hoping some of you guys (probably all of you) could answer for me.

I'd imagine that a large majority of you have taken home more than one girl before, I was curious if the girls made you change condoms before hitting the other one or if you could switch women on-the-fly. (how about front door to back door? Any difference there?)

P.S. Thanks for LIVING THE DREAM!!!! I hope one day to be able to take in the beautiful sights (and women) the amazing sounds (the hottie's) and steep myself in time honored traditions....(hitting it hard!!!)

Furryscott

Furryscott
10-03-04, 23:03
Whats going on guys!

I just had a question I was hoping some of you guys (probably all of you) could answer for me.

I'd imagine that a large majority of you have taken home more than one girl before, I was curious if the girls made you change condoms before hitting the other one or if you could switch women on-the-fly. (how about front door to back door? Any difference there?)

P.S. Thanks for LIVING THE DREAM!!!! I hope one day to be able to take in the beautiful sights (and women) the amazing sounds (the hottie's) and steep myself in time honored traditions....(hitting it hard!!!)

Furryscott

Alex336
10-04-04, 00:38
A good location half way between Soi 7 and Soi Asoke: with great food, a good view and always nice people. See yourself.

Coma Boy
10-04-04, 16:30
Furryscott.

Yes, they nearly always make you change condoms between girls, and, as in a threesome you may want to switch between the girls very often you often end up going through a lot of condoms.

Girls have never made me change a condom when changing between front door and back door.

JuiceSpike
10-04-04, 17:06
Love sex,

Well, I keep some gems a secret... :) I sent you a PM today check your box... I arrive BKK on Thursday.

juice

Ozikboy
10-04-04, 18:32
Furry scott
my experience is that they have you change codoms... Also on two of the three times of have had the pleasure. one is usu the champ and she usu brought her friend for the pay ie the second one was not usu into it as much

Langsuan Man
10-04-04, 19:00
TO ALL

One of the things that most of you nitpickers don't seem to understand is that Thai girls just don't take good pictures. I don't know if it is the skin tone, facial features or the resolution that degrades the JPGS in order to qualify for Jackson's size limits. Also if you use a flash the flash usually bounces back from their complexion and if you don't use a flash then they are too dark.

Believe me I have yet to have a picture of a Thai girl come out anywhere near what she actually looked like. (unless done in daylight or in a professional studio) And with the choices we have in Thailand no one is taking home dogs, they are just not photogenic. At least not for us amateur photographers.

So before you start flaming us on our choices just be glad we are even bothering to share with you in the first place.

LSM

mike66
10-04-04, 19:54
Hi,

Any guidelines for cheap sex for 1000 BHT/ night?

Tough Love
10-05-04, 01:39
Alex336,

The girl on the left is really cute. got her tel #?

Ozikboy
10-05-04, 17:31
Mike 66.
long time for 1000 baht. get out of Bkk. ie Koh samui , patong or Pattaya. supply and demand. ie more girls and or one that really needs the $. Also it depends or how YOU look. If you are a fat pig that has been dipped in the ugly pond plan to spend more (this is only fair). Also going for a girl who is not model material and not 19 to 23 will help your odds ... I used to think a gilr in 30's give better service but not always true ... BUT sometimes this rule holds.

All the best and Please remember... "they are not *****s... they are just poor"

Old Thai Hand
10-06-04, 01:18
Aces,

No, her name isn't Wan, she HARDLY looks 34 (try 21) and she doesn't work at Eden. Apart from the obvious, everyone knows that you can't take pictures of Eden girls. The boss takes a dim view of it to say the least. Also the venue is obviously not Eden.

I'm not going to go tit for tat with you and start a flame war. You should know that I don't mind if you want to disagree with me. But, I do mind your personal, insulting attacks and calling me a liar. I thought there were rules her about personal attacks. You made a lot of assumptions about me in your comments without knowing me; all because I disagreed with what you said.

As for the student uniform: sure you can go to MBK or elsewhere and buy a uniform and dress any slapper as if she was a student. Whatever turns your crank.
However, I will tell you that the university badges are hard to just pick up, anywhere ( not to mention the fact that she's also wearing a honor pin in her lapel). But, believe what you want.

So, here are a couple more of the "34 year-old" slag from Eden.

Old Thai Hand
10-06-04, 01:20
Another of the so-called fake student.

Old Thai Hand
10-06-04, 01:42
And one more.

Alex336
10-06-04, 02:01
For everyone who asked me about the name of the bar from my last posting and about the phone number of the girls: I do not remember the exact soi but if you walk up Sukhumvit passing the former Clinton Plaza you will find the restaurant on a corner on your left hand side. Owner and food is chinese (see photo) and very authentical.

Regarding the phone number: As I was there on Buddha Day with a (girl) friend, it would not have been very wise to ask for it. But I am sure the girl was off on that day and available as all the bars were closed.

Alex336
10-06-04, 02:21
Langsuan Man

I can not say "that Thai girls just don't take good pictures" or that "they are just not photogenic". And blaming the quality of the photos on the skin tone or the facial features of the girls is - sorry to say that - nonsense.

Terry Terrier
10-06-04, 12:29
Langusan man

That is a very true post.

I'm with a TG in Pattaya at the moment (sorry, Samus, she is touchy-feely and loves to hold hands). I've taken a load of photos, and she looks cute on them. But nowhere near as gorgeous as in feal life.

I will maybe post photos of her and others when I get back.

And if I do, I hope they are appreciated.

Buzz00
10-06-04, 13:08
Ozikboy,

"they are not *****s... they are just poor"

I would add damn poor and I agree with you 100 percent. Its just unfortunate that some guys think that because they are paying to have a girl with them they can behave outrageously.

To be honest I found the whole scene sometimes daunting, and disturbing, but hopefully more people will be influenced by your train of thought.

Hasta la vista,

Buzz.

Freeler
10-06-04, 15:50
Alex336,

Nice MILF you pictured there.
Just wondering: Did she whip your ass with that spikey thing she's holding or are you not into that:)?

Scampy
10-06-04, 17:39
Alex336,

Is the restaurant pictured the one on the corner of Soi 15? It was a regular spot of mine when I stayed at the Manhattan (50 yards up the soi).

Good food at excellent prices. An good lunchtime spot for an ST pick up as many of the ladies leaving hotels in the Soi stop there for breakfast.

Alex336
10-06-04, 19:41
To lalake,

In addition to my pm. Wish you good luck.

Alex

Alex336
10-06-04, 19:50
Freeler,

In case that you need somebody to explain the words beside the photo I would be glad to give you a hand. Reading helps!

MrVee
10-06-04, 21:01
As described in my recent Phuket posts. Pom from Patong area. This was a photo I stole while she stood on the balcony of my bungalow.

MrVee
10-06-04, 21:06
Parting shot, taken by the driver as we dropped off "Pom" near her place and on my way to the Phuket airport. Won't forget her anytime soon.

Alex336
10-06-04, 22:20
And one more photo for lalake ;-)

Buggsy61
10-07-04, 21:17
Buzz04,

Your'e dead right about the way some of the girls are treated and some of the guys on here just don't get it. Yes its true that its not a good idea to fall for them/send money etc but a little respect gets paid back ten times over. Can't believe some of the stories I hear on here about negotiating 2-3-4000B before the deed is done etc etc- it makes me laugh.

I have been with about 35-40 girls in my time in BKK/Pattaya and only one has discussed money beforehand and a few have even refused money and I'm no oil painting!. Had some of the best times of my life over there but most of that came from treating them well. The GFE thats referred to on here often works both ways.

Scampy,

Know the restaurant your'e talking about and the food is good - just think that prices are really ramping up there and there are two prices- one for farang and one for Thai - hence the no prices on the menu. One day that tall thin Chinese fella who runs the joint is going to be driving around in a Merc, if he ain't already!.

Regds,

Buggsy

JuiceSpike
10-08-04, 05:01
Checked in last night into my hotel around 12:30 AM. I walked to a bar near by to have a beer and relax after a long flight but saw this girl walking alone... I said hello and she invited me to my room... 1,000bt short time...2 pops, 2 condoms. She spoke little English but a good fuck anyway.

juice

Joe Zop
10-08-04, 05:17
LOL, Juice, now that's the way to block out the eyes in a picture!!!

Dinghy
10-08-04, 06:59
Juice - SHE invited YOU to go to YOUR room? How enlightening...

Alex336
10-08-04, 07:35
Juice,

Culd it be that your girl has been her?

Just curious.

(Note: Photo not taken by me.)

Tonsil Basher
10-08-04, 08:45
Juice,

I hope you got your Trojan Horse in her after she Trojan-Horsed into your room by inviting you there.

JuiceSpike
10-08-04, 11:05
Joe,

:D...

Dinghy,

Arai? What do you think?

juice

Old Thai Hand
10-08-04, 14:27
Magic501,

As per your PM request here a couple more of the student. I thought I'd share them with the wider audience, even though there are sometime doubters of her 'authenticity'.

Old Thai Hand
10-08-04, 14:28
Magic,

Here's another.

Edonist
10-08-04, 15:22
Is there a particular "Time and Place" where the regular mongers of this forum meet up to exchange tips and sink beers?

I will be in town last days of October and would have been interested in meeting some you depraved "hedonists" (for non native-speakers, Hedonists are people who live for pleasure, which seems to fit the bill).

They seem to do this in Buenos Aires, so why not follow "best practise"?

Edonist

JuiceSpike
10-08-04, 15:43
BKK, this afternoon, freelancer ST 1,000bt attitude:9 and a great bj...

juice

JuiceSpike
10-08-04, 15:45
one more...

JuiceSpike
10-08-04, 15:47
she likes to fuck...

JuiceSpike
10-08-04, 15:48
and fucking is her job....:)

JuiceSpike
10-08-04, 15:49
she was fun...

JuiceSpike
10-08-04, 15:52
an afternoon in BKK...

juice

Phuquer
10-08-04, 17:35
Juicespike, she looks real nice. Where did you pick her up? I recognize the room. Grand President?? :) It's funny, with so little detail I can recognize a hotel room. I had better start staying in other hotels. I'm getting too familiar with this one! :D

Soi Slut
10-08-04, 18:12
Nice bush on the Tilac from Old Thai Hand. Especially for the TG but I did note the whitened face that is a land mark of Thai working girls. Wonder why I don't see that on others?

Goodman666
10-09-04, 03:27
The pattaya story continues.

Rolling...

Enjoy,

Goodman

Goodman666
10-09-04, 03:28
The Pattaya story #2

Goodman666
10-09-04, 03:30
The Pattaya Story #6

SB Lumens
10-09-04, 09:38
JS,

Great Pics! However, doesn't look like a GP room. Is this poster right?

SB

JuiceSpike
10-09-04, 12:54
Here is the girl from the Siam hotel coffee shop last night. She is 23 and speaks no English except to say "hello..." She did not want her picture taken so I sneaked this shot. She had a nice smooth body, small breasts but I like variety. She fucked good.

juice

PosterLion
10-09-04, 15:49
NICE REPORTING JUICE

It's like National Geographic, but better! :)

I've been out of the WSG loop for a while. I think I'll sip on some 100 Pipers and type up a recent account for all yall.

Keep up the good work! :)

poster...

Levitian
10-10-04, 01:51
Goodman666,

Looks like you had a fine little private party there. I am jealous!

Levitian

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:44
I'm not going to provide much in the way of commentary. The following girls were found in various parts of Thailand, namely Bangkok, Pattaya, Phukett, and Samui. Where applicable, I'll tell you where I found them.

The following girls was found in Phukett. Might have been the lay of the trip.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:45
More of the same girl.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:46
Again, the same Pattaya girl.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:47
This is the same girl again. She was incredibly friendly and a great time in bed. Found her on Walking Street, but I don't remember which Go-Go she was in.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:49
Here she is with her friend, also a Walking Street Go-Go girl. The friend was also a great shag and incredibly hot. They could have been taken together, but I chose to split them between separate nights.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:50
The friend again, a real stunner.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:51
More of the same.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:52
Apparently I was spending too much time on top of her and not enough time behind the camera. As such, this is the only somewhat revealing photo I took while with this hottie.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:54
Some other various girls from my most recent trip to Thailand. This one is from Bangkok and was found amongst the Nana go-go's.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:54
Pattaya soapie massage girl.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:55
Cute girl from Samui. I think her name was Mai.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 04:15
Phukett beer bar girl.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 04:15
Same girl, decent tits.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 04:16
Here's a shot of her honey hole.

Austin Power
10-10-04, 05:05
JuiceSpike,

The girl look very nice. How much does she ask for ? you said Siam Hotel, it is the one in Petchburi Road ? Hope I will find her when I in Bangkok in two Months.

GettingTang
10-10-04, 08:11
Goodman666

Hey buddy, you need to do some reading up on what the Thai government does to drug offenders in their country. No offense, but your grandchildren will be having children before you get out of the Thai slammer, for even smoking pot in Thailand. I don't know if you're still at the same hotel where you snapped those photos, but if you are, you might want to move along. They take no prisoners when it comes to drung use. Be careful!

Tang~!

Levitian
10-10-04, 08:40
This looks like a badly rolled Javaanse cigarette to me, and nothing else. Honi soit, qui mal y pense. The girl should work a little on her rolling skills, though.

Levitian

Wacko 04
10-10-04, 15:25
JuiceSpike,

SO you finally made it to SIAM Hotel for the University students freelance ! Can recognise the SIAM HOtel room ! Most of the students only allow pics fully clothed, no naked pics as afraid it goes into circulation...

You got a brauty there. SO how much was her asking price ??

So honestly do you feel the SIAM Hotel got better quality girls then those Soi bar girls for the same price paying for ?? No offence there..

Wacko 04
10-10-04, 15:55
Old Thai Hand,

Your pic BU9 showing hte Uni girl, one look at her while blouse University uniform tells me should be a genuine Uni student. I always have an eye for these Thai Uni students in their tight white blouses and short tight black skirts. Ohhhhhh, no need any VIAGRA if have these Uni students in their uniforms.

JuiceSpike
10-10-04, 17:34
BKK, 2:30 PM

I found her walking on Sukumvhit I said hello to her and she smiled back... We walked for a little bit then headed to my room for boom boom... But, when she started to suck me off she informs me that she "just" got her period. What?!

I came in her mouth.

1,000bt ST.

juice

Freeler
10-10-04, 17:55
Juice spike,

'2:30 PM'

Do you really have to rub it in:(?

JuiceSpike
10-10-04, 17:56
BKK, 9:30 PM (sex city of the world...)

Met her at Beergarden. Very beautiful face, she almost didn't belong there. Almost. Her story: she has French bf now in France for business. I asked her what she was doing at the bar and she told me that her bf had slept with another girl last week and she was pissed off and wanted to get even with him. Great. So we talked more and found out she has not worked the biz for 3 years because he boyfriend takes care of her. Hmm. OK, so I told her she could use me to get even with her man. She said OK, I asked how much and she said: 3,000bt What?!!

I said HELL no. She said she was beautiful and could get more. Maybe but not me. I persisted and told her that I would fuck her very good and hard that she would feel much better about getting even with her bf. I said 1,000bt and if she was really good I woulfd give her a nice tip. She said no. I persisted and talked dirty to her.... Finally she said OK.

She could not suck cock if her life depended on it. But, this girl fucked like a rabbit in heat... She was all over the place, at one point I thought I would loose my dick inside her the way she was jumping on it. She had a beautiful shaved pussy. Very clean and very wet.

I gave ger 500 tip because she was wild and good. I could not get her to pose for a pic so this is all I got.

juice

JuiceSpike
10-10-04, 18:16
Freeler,

Yesterday, 3:45 pm from Beergarden... :D

juice

Freeler
10-10-04, 19:17
Juice spike,

Why's she suckin' on her thumb?:D

JuiceSpike
10-11-04, 00:59
Freeler,

Lol.... Because my dick was waking up for round two... Now, get your ass over here and stop whinning :D

Wacko,

She asked for 2,000bt but I paid 1,500 and it was worth it. She was not a uni student, she worked at Robinsons Dept store. Was she better than the "soi" girls? She was great but I have also found some "soi" girls to be great as well. A lot of it is luck and making the right selection.

juice

The Traveler
10-11-04, 06:42
Posting Pics

We seem to have a few guys in this forum who obviously do not post - at least no pics - and find it cool to point out this forum to the girls.

A couple of months ago I posted some pics of a girl, even though her face was blurred in all the nude pics and other body marks like tattoos were removed, she was recognized by a former client of her. Maybe because I also posted a pic with her face but being dressed up. Anyway, that guy told her about the forum and pointed to those pictures.

During my recent trip I called her and after we met up she told me about the pics and blamed me for posting them. She took in count that she can't be recognized by someone who hasn't seen her naked and she wasn't angry about the pics being posted and seen by others. But she didn't liked that they were posted without her permission.

I took and posted the pics as a courtesy to our fellow forum members but from now on I will refuse to do so. I got no prob if someone won't supply or share any info or pics and just consume them. But as long as we will have guys strolling around the forum who tell the girls about it and show them the pics I won't post any pics anymore.

They ruin it for all of us.

Coma Boy
10-11-04, 07:24
traveler,

yeah, i've been falsely accused a couple of times by sukhumvit girls of posting their photos. this very site has been mentioned. i've often taken photos but have very rarely posted any.

once a few girls are aware of the possibility that their photos may be posted online then they will all know. gossip travels fast on the sukhumvit girl grapevine.

Ragnar
10-11-04, 08:01
The Traveler,

Sorry to hear about you not posting any more photo's...I always enjoyed your photo's and posts.

I bet the culprit is a big, fat, ugly fuck who smells like an abortion that can't even score a babe in Thailand and is jealous of the babes you've shag'd.

Ragnar

Member #2001
10-11-04, 08:11
There has been some guy on the Dominican board that is doing the same thing so BEWARE!! THese person/people should get thier ass kicked. If they are not carfull they will ruin it for everyone.

1Ball
10-11-04, 12:32
Hey Juice, Traveler, it's 6.30 PM. I just took this pic , she's in the shower now.

What are you guys up to ?????

see you tomorrow as planned.

JuiceSpike
10-11-04, 14:43
Hey 1ball,

At 4:45 PM I was busy.... :D

juice

Freeler
10-11-04, 16:12
'But she didn't liked that they were posted without her permission.'

Huh?

So it is now OK to post pics without permission, but not OK to let the models know?
But don't worry, when recognize a girl from a picture I go: 'Ahh, a model!":)

Jem Hadar
10-11-04, 20:40
The Traveler,

Don't blame you some people just can't keep their traps firmly shut.

1Ball
10-12-04, 01:03
Traveler, same thing happened to me yesterday. i caalled a TG I know, whose pics I had posted, though very innnocent, and some shmuck had told her he recognixed her from a photo on a sex forum.

WTF is wrong with these guys? . What possible benefit could there be to tell a TG. "Oh did you know there is a photo of you with a dick in your mouth on the internet? Let's go to an internet cafe and I'll show it to you, it'll be fun, then maybe you'll fuck me"

some people, really, get a clue, would ya ?

1Ball
10-12-04, 11:29
she was pretty good. in there every day

Randy Farang
10-12-04, 16:10
Why are there so many idiots who enjoy the benefits of this board and then turn around and do thier best to screw it up for all the rest of us? If you are a monger, and if you are benefiting from the information you find on this board, then you ought to smart enough to know that pointing out the board to various women and warning them about it is just plain stupid!

It seems to me that this is much like the fellow who finds a way to beat the odds at Las Vegas through the combined efforts of his many fraternaty brothers, and then, instead of sharing the information with his brothers, instead runs to the casino owners and says, "Hey, did you know that there is this vulnerability that would allow somebody to make a big score?"

Randy

Jem Hadar
10-12-04, 16:56
1ball,

"she's a stunner". I was going to go to Gambia again next year but I'll go to Thailand instead. So that I can meet a beauty like her.

Firedick
10-12-04, 18:42
Aces,

Bad move.

Ragnar,

I think you're being unfair to us big, fat, ugly fucks ! :)
Young, fit, attractive "lady killers' are just as capable of despicable behavior.

1ball,

Cutie in the beer garden. What's she doing with her left hand ? Holding your head down ? :)

FD

1Ball
10-12-04, 19:22
"Ragnar,

I think you're being unfair to us big, fat, ugly fucks ! "

originally posted by FD.

Come on FD, you're not that big :) or at least I read that on the wall in the ladies room in Beergarden :)

Furryscott
10-12-04, 19:42
How about we just do away with the "lurker" accounts? If they don't post any "worth while" information, Give 'em the BOOT. If someone rats on the forum, ban 'em.

P.S. I'm curious how 3-5 idiots ruin it for the rest of us?

1Ball
10-12-04, 20:26
SW found on Sukhumvit on my way back to room 800 baht
dildo for sale 5 metres from where I found her 200 baht

getting to post this pic 5 minutes after kicking her out.....priceless

for everything else, there's Master Card.

1Ball
10-12-04, 20:27
she had cute tits too.

I tell you FD, you should have got on that plane with me.

Nemez
10-12-04, 23:49
09/2004. The Butcher and the "girl".

Long91
10-13-04, 02:12
Told her You saw her on WSG! Showed her WSG! Told her not to take pics!

Reminds me of the "so called friend that tells your girl you're cheating on her. "Captain Sava." They're all the same kind of guy. If you ain't planning on marrying the girl, KEEP YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THIS FORUM! Wow! I guess you thought you saved the day by telling her, "Look at this forum Look at these pics." " I understand now." But Hey! You know as well as me I all the Brothers here, No matter what you tell her or show her. She gonna be right back out there. Saying "Hansom Man, Where you go!" And last but not least, " Ok, UP To You!" To anything If the baht is right. Now tell me I'm wrong.

JuiceSpike
10-13-04, 04:19
In the afternoon, the other day...

Miss Big tits, great fuck and BJ. Best of all she understood the 3F ST term well. Take a look.

:)

juice

Ragnar
10-13-04, 04:23
Sorry if I offended anyone. I'm a big ugly fuck too.

Ragnar

Firedick
10-13-04, 05:06
Juice,

What a f'n classic ! Please tell me (lie) it was her hat and not yours !

FD

DannyMex
10-13-04, 11:44
I happen to agree with Aces in Hole. I think it is just plain wrong to take a girl's picture and post it here without her knowledge. If you don't show the face, no problem at all.

I guess some of us have just been raised differently, since a lot of you guys obviously disagree. I have a hard time understanding your rationale.

My rationale is that some (not many) of these girls are looking to hook up long-term and get married, and if you post their pictures and show their faces, you are taking serious advantage of them.

You paid your money, you got what you wanted, do you really need to post their pictures and show their faces? What thrill does anyone get out of that?

I admit I'm a bit different. Most of the guys I know love to watch lesbian porn movies, and it just doesn't do anything for me.

JuiceSpike
10-13-04, 12:11
Today, PM Wednesday...

Met her walking on Sukhumvit near Robinson store. Uni student. Wanted 2,000ST I paid 1,500. Great attitude, BJ and everything else. She loves to have sex, fuck, and intercorse... Her nickname: sexy girl.

PS. I do not have her phone number :D

juice

JuiceSpike
10-13-04, 12:48
one more of this afternoon...

JuiceSpike
10-13-04, 12:50
Last one of sexy girl...

juice

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 13:03
..She's still working in Pattaya

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 13:08
Maybe you like the dark one....

John Randal
10-13-04, 14:12
TO ACES IN THE HOLE :

You said that :

You showed the forum to your freebies and WARNED them not to let anyone take their pictures to put into sites like this...

Please let me ask this :

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN THIS SITE ?

Let me explain :

YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE PICTURES TAKEN BY THOSE "ANYONE"S, WHO SHOT THE PICTURES OF THE GIRLS WHO WERE NOT WARNED BY GOOD KIDS LIKE YOU.

If all monger in this forum would be as IDIOT as you :

YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO LOOK AT AND WANK YOUR PALM ON FIRE, IN THE PHOTO GALLERY OF THIS FORUM.

I could have written pages and pages of my anger and displeasure that you have become a member of this forum by a BIG MISTAKE.

Instead, remembering the rule of personal insults, I wish to finalize my words by announcing that, YOU DO NOT DESERVE to read the posts in this forum and enjoy yourself, to look at the pictures and wank yourself.

Since you are trying to put a bomb into this forum and destroy it, why do you keep on reading from and writing to this forum?

Just get your sorry as* out of this forum before being banned (not by Jackson, but by the members of the forum) and save us the effort of writing out our anger to you.

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 18:07
To Yavuz : well done.

This is for you. She's still in pattaya and she said she loves middle/old age guys.She hates young stupid farangs all.....

..enjoy.

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 18:09
She was 22.....Phuket last year .

Jem Hadar
10-13-04, 18:11
MarcoStraight,

I read stories about black skinned Thai's from history books but didn't believe it. Till I saw the absolutely beautiful women on this pic thanks it's great.

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 18:12
They worked as waitress in a restaurant in Pattaya.They looked so innocent..... and you know what ? I hit 'em both.
I love Thailand !!!!!!!!

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 18:17
She was pretty expensive. I met her in the 'Novotel' Disco , BKK.
It was really funny.She said she was a student not an hooker.
I was sooooooo happy as I thought to fuck for free. WRONG !!!
I paid her much more than regular chick.....probably 'cause she was a student (??!!)

NB/
She gave me this picture.

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 18:28
Who said thai girls hate to work ?
They loooove their job.
They love have fun,love meet farangs,love enjoy life...
So keep on mongering !!!!!

Aces In Hole
10-13-04, 18:28
I'd like to thank those of you who PM'd me on this issue with respectful warnings. We may Disagree, but, disagreement is natural :)

Rather than respond to the hate mail individually, I'll post response here.

First, I don't show the board to every girl, and I don't do it trying to earn points with them. I Have money, and a few baht gets me all the points I need.

Why did I show it to my freebies? Because 'some' dumbasses here violate the girl's trust, and That is wrong. The two girls in question (especially the Inet cafe girl) could be hurt by their Pictures showing up here--one was terribly worried about her family finding out what she does, And the other, additionally, would lose her job if her picture was seen on here by the wrong

Person(s).

What some of you do is wrong. One poster, who's posts and knowledge I otherwise have a lot of respect for, posted a photo of one girl along with a comment about her not wanting her photo taken, so he only had the one that he had taken sureptitiously. This is not only immoral and unethical, it is also illegal in many parts of the world.

Another poster (for whose posts I have very very little respect), who claims to be a Uni teacher, puts up pictures that he claims are of students whom he's taken advantage of. Now, I doubt the veracity of his stories, but, if it is true, then he is someone who deserves to be strung up and Sent lots of hate mail. He could be wrecking these girls lives.

And, why do you post the pictures anyway? There is rarely enough info to help someone actually

Find a girl, so it's not like the is helping further the purpose of the forum. No, most of the time it's just so guys can feel proud that they had sex with a girl half their age, 1/3rd their waistline and 1/5th their weight. Guess what, if you're the kind of guy who needs this to feel like a man, you have some serious issues to deal with. Try realizing that they will fuck damn near anyone, at any time: It's a matter of survival to them. With that in mind, what do you think you're bragging about?

Posted by Yavuz Hayat (but echoed by others)
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN THIS SITE ?

The purpose of the board is to exchange information helpful in finding women with whom we can

engage sexually. Do you really need to ask this question?

Quotes are taken from the post by Yavuz Hayat for convenience, but were echoed by

others
If all monger in this forum would be as IDIOT as you :

YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO LOOK AT AND WANK YOUR PALM ON FIRE, IN THE PHOTO GALLERY OF THIS FORUM.

First, if a girl knows about the forum, she will still be what she is. The forum doesn't change

that.

Second, these girls will not read the forum; their English is worse than even the worst English

mangling mongers we have here. That you post something about 'Lek' means nothing, even if you

post intimate details, because Lek won't know if that was about her or one of the 10,000 other

Leks who fucked their way to 1000BT the night before. And, even if she did realize it was about

her, what does it matter: You'll likely never see her again; I doubt you are posting about the

girl you are, foolishly, supporting and imagining making your little wife.

Finally, I don't wank to this forum (go back to reading the purpose). I enjoy some, very few

actually, of the photos because they make me think of the good times I've had. Some of the

photos, like Juices recent 3F hat girl, make me laugh. 90% of the women posted in this forum are

downright ugly. Trying to wack off to those pictures would be a task even Domino would find

daunting ;) The other 5% is just too little to be worthwhile for that purpose. Jerking material?

That's what Kazaa is for.

For example:

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/attachment.php?s=&postid=298490

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?s=&postid=298499#post298499

You get aroused by that? Most of those photos too poor a quality to be useful for most men's

purposes. And, the lady who is the subject matter could cause Priapus to shrivel.

And, how about this (warning, this picture might cause permanent loss of erection):

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/attachment.php?s=&postid=296312

She's the worst of the set, but, if you still haven't had enough shock for the day...

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?s=&postid=296312#post296312

I could have written pages and pages of my anger and displeasure that you have become a

member of this forum by a BIG MISTAKE.

Instead, remembering the rule of personal insults, I wish to finalize my words by announcing

that, YOU DO NOT DESERVE to read the posts in this forum and enjoy yourself, to look at the

pictures and wank yourself.

Since you are trying to put a bomb into this forum and destroy it, why do you keep on reading

from and writing to this forum?

First, I'm sorry that you are so emotionally insecure.

Second, if my membership disturbs you so much, I have something that might drive you absolutely

postal. There is at least one senior member of the forum who is a pro. Look up the name

'RN.'

Finally, it wasn't a mistake at all, and, according to the rules of the forum, I deserve to be a

member, read the posts, look at the pictures and even wank myself. Jackson, unlike a large vocal

-majority of his members, is a very tolerant man. Membership is open to most, and, since I meet

the requirements (I'm over 18 and have a valid e-mail address) he was good enough to grant me

membership. Oh, btw, you don't even need to be a member to read the posts, and can view the

pictures simply by filling out a few text boxes, and submitting a form.

Just get your sorry as* out of this forum before being banned (not by Jackson, but by the members

of the forum) and save us the effort of writing out our anger to you.

As far as I know, only Jackson has the authority to ban someone, so that's a very pathetic

threat. As for the 'sorry ass' remark, that is unquestionably a personal attack, and having

actually read the forum's posting guidelines, the term that comes to mind is 'zero tolerance.'

Last I'll say on the subject.

MeatMan
10-13-04, 18:35
Marco,

The dark-skinned honey you posted is lovely!. Love em dark-skinned! And that hair!, that long black silky hair. I'm sold!:D

Traveler had a pic somewhat similar to that 3-4 months ago.

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 18:45
One thing I really appreciate of thai girls comparing with south americans and caribbean girls is the style.

Never mind where they come from .....Udon Thani,Kon Kaen,Burilaam, etc.... Just few months somewhere in Europe,Usa or Australia and...boom...here we go... a perfect fashion model ....

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 18:53
Hi Meat Man . You can have her if you want to.
She should still stay in Pattaya .
Go to Lucky House ap. in Pattaya and ask about Na, the black girl ( you should say the " see-dum girl " wich means black color in thai).
Tell her you're friend of Jeffrey from America . She'll be very happy.
She speaks also a perfect english with an american slang, as she loves americans (that's what she says.....).
Another picture of her...

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 19:24
Danny Mex wrote :

"My rationale is that some (not many) of these girls are looking to hook up long-term and get married, and if you post their pictures and show their faces, you are taking serious advantage of them"

I respect your opinion BUT :
I guess you are the one who is unrationale . Do you really think thai girls care about it ? Trust me, they are more and more and more intelligent than western girls.
I don't think it would be a girl's problem anyway...it would be a farang's problem instead.
Would u mind to find some pictures of your thai wife (knowing she was a *****) in the net ?
I would not mind.....If she REALLY decides to cut with her past.....I'aint care. Fuck the pictures on the net,the thousands of guys she went with....If I decide to married an ex-***** I got to accept anything.
It's a problem of mind.Someone got a closed one, someone an open one. You're right...some of us have just been raised differently.

NB/
What about porn stars ? Just because they have worked in pornographic industry does it mean they will never find an husband ?

Aces In Hole
10-13-04, 20:08
i guess you are the one who is unrationale . do you really think thai girls care about it ? trust me, they are more and more and more intelligent than western girls.

it's irrational, and, no, there's no possible way that the average tg is more intelligent than even the bottom 40% of western women. they are simply far too under-educated.

i agree with you that a quasi-man who has to look for lub in the beer-bars of thailand probably won't be too picky about a few photos.

however, the problem for many of these women is that the photos might be seen by family members or employers. read the comments along with the pics and you will see many times the poster bragging that the girl is a uni student. if it's true, then the poster is jeopardizing the girl's future. that makes him an ass, not a hero.

oh, and, the 'uni' student you posted pics of? dude, you can't tell that she's way overaged for uni?

as for one of your comments about thai girls loving their work, that too is wrong. while almost all will smile, joke and play with you, there're very very very few who would not get out of the biz if they had other choices. it's just wishful thinking that even 1% of these girls are happy to go with some ufbg, put themselves at risk to disease, assault, [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), etc. wake up and smell the sales pitch.

Old Thai Hand
10-13-04, 20:12
Juice

Your uni student was one of my students a little over year ago. It was a big class (about 80+). But, I remember her. I always thought she was very cute. But she came across as quite demure. Damn! If I had only known....lucky you.

OTH

Old Thai Hand
10-13-04, 20:29
Opportunistic TGs

Figuring out ways to best invest "someone's" hard-earned.

Capt JB
10-13-04, 21:57
Gentlemen:

What we post on the photo gallery and in other sections of this forum is intelligence for the use of our members and should never be given to the working girls. Why some moron feels that he should give this information to the girls I will never know other than this dim-wit feels that it makes him look smarter to the girls.
What we post on the forum should stay on the forum.

There is a lot of good information on the forum which is a great help to a member is coming to an area for the first time. The photos of the girls on the photo gallery give us an idea as to what is available in the area. Let's all ask Jackson to kick out those who are working against the common good of our members.

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 22:56
Capt JB wrote :

"What we post on the photo gallery and in other sections of this forum is intelligence for the use of our members and should never be given to the working girls."

...TOTALLY AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is for you :

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 23:04
For all the fans of Na...

Meat Man, Rendorseg..this is for you :

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 23:06
...and another one pretty similar...

MarcoStraight
10-13-04, 23:21
..and finally a picture for all those morons who wanted turn this wonderful forum in a kind of 'vatican' messageboard.

I hope you like it :

Firedick
10-14-04, 00:57
Marco,

Nice pics, thanks. I have to agree with Meat Man, Na is a beauty ! But,I hope you did a "Crocodile Dundee" crotch check on Una. I would have been suspicious of that one.

Danny Mex,

I would agree, if the girl objected to being photographed. But if she's willing, she's willing. Besides, it's not as if we are posting in the New York Times. This is a board of like minded (usually) men. I seriously doubt that we are impacting their future mate or employment opportunities.

Ragnar,

No offense taken.

FD

Wahoolee
10-14-04, 02:01
Excellent pictures, Marco.

I'm a big fan of Na. :D

Thanks!

madwizard
10-14-04, 03:52
Great pictures Marco, where are the Lucky House apartments located at. When will you come back to Pattaya, so I can buy you a couple of cold ones. Does Na work in any bar or is she a freelancer. My former regular from Hooties just got herself a sponsor at the tune of 50,000 baht a month and she has gained an attitude. So I'm looking for a replacement. Thanks

Madwizard

Magic501
10-14-04, 08:47
Excellent shots, Marco.

I hope to become a fan of Na someday.

SB Lumens
10-14-04, 08:59
Marco,

Great work!

That 'student' looks hot but on the mature side, eh?

The dark skinned beauty is one for the All-Star archives! What a treasure!

Thanks,

SB

Tatoosh
10-14-04, 10:57
Aces in Hole,

When you first posted here, I thought someone with a good writing skills and an interesting view had joined us. Little did I realize it was a sad day. Not only do you not get it, you are proud of it.

It is very simple. Go away. You are a snitch. You can color it with all the crayons you want. You can give it a nice righteous metallic sheen. But the bottom line is, you are snitch.

You do not belong.

Leave.

Tatoosh

JuiceSpike
10-14-04, 11:27
Yesterday 7:25PM... FL ST. 1k I keep running into big breasts girls and its hard to say no... :)

juice

Poon Hunter
10-14-04, 16:00
Pattaya bargirl at Living Dolls 1600 b.

This lady was great. Very small and 19 years old. She said that she was going to a party so could not get long time. I was fortunate to get her for short time.

Very safe lady!

Happy Huntin and be safe,

Poon Hunter

J Ride
10-14-04, 20:40
Me love big titties! Where have you been finding your big titted friends Juicespike?

Member #3411
10-14-04, 20:48
Juice,

Awesome pics.

I will be there on 27/11. I can't wait it.

Adjarn
10-15-04, 14:30
Poon Hunter,

Short time for $1600baht and you think you were lucky? She looks OK and I'm sure she did her job well, but she's the one who fucked you. Not only did you over pay by about $1000baht (for short time), but you've also done your part in raising the prices for the next guy, guys. Next time RTFF first! That's why it's here.

No doubt at all that she had a party to go to afterwards, where she was the host for all of her other bargirl friends and they sat around drinking all night at your expense. I've just seen it too many times.
adjarn

Coma Boy
10-15-04, 15:08
1-Ball.

Where on Sukhumvit did you buy the dildo?

Coma Boy
10-15-04, 15:47
For titty fans- a Soi 4 girl showing off her assets.

Coma Boy
10-15-04, 15:53
Forgot the photo, sorry.

Coma Boy
10-15-04, 15:58
Another shot of the little Soi 4 hotty.

Coma Boy
10-15-04, 16:19
Girl from the New Wave Pool Bar (Soi 7).

Coma Boy
10-15-04, 16:27
Girl from the New Wave Pool Bar (Soi 7).

Coma Boy
10-15-04, 16:30
Another of the New Wave girl.

Coma Boy
10-15-04, 16:35
Same girl, from behind.

Coma Boy
10-15-04, 16:41
And another.

Ekamaiguy
10-15-04, 17:22
Hey Poon Hunter,

No wonder they call it the Land of Smiles... your Pattaya girl is smiling cause she found a farang that paid her 3 times what she would have gone for anyway. If prices rise because of guys like you paying too much then the smiles will go away on the informed punter's faces. Get informed or reach out to an experienced brother punter. Buy a guy a beer and he can give you all the info you need to help everyone involved!

Eguy

MarcoStraight
10-15-04, 18:04
Quote :

"Short time for $1600baht and you think you were lucky? She looks OK and I'm sure she did her job well, but she's the one who fucked you"

.....I got to agree with Adjarn....Please guys do not raise the market !!!! 1.600 bath for a short time is tooooo muuuuch !!!

Best place to get girls to me in Pattaya : Soi 6,Soi 8.

Spike
10-15-04, 20:19
Marco,

What a f*cking DREAM!! I have to agree, although I wouldn't just limit it to Thai women. I think most Asian women are that way, just a inherent sense of style and class. I envy you meeting a Doll like that. I don't suppose you have any contact info? I could detour to LOS on my next trip to China!

Spike, out....

J Ride
10-15-04, 21:26
Hi guys,

I had to whip out another big titty post. I met this girl last year. I posted an original picture of her a few weeks ago. She emailed me this one and said that she had done some layout work for some sleezy magazine. I think her other natural photograph is actually much more flattering of her. But none the less, those are some big-ass titties!

1Ball
10-15-04, 21:38
Marco, not far from Thermae, there is a guy who has a small table, sells "Japanese" looking ornamental knives, and dildos. same side of the street.

Buzz00
10-15-04, 21:58
I know this is the photo section but as for prices :

On Pattayaland Soi 2 I paid 1000.- ST the mamsan's kid complaining that I only did his girls ST......

In Jomtien near the police station and my fav internet cafe
I met a real babe that wanted 1000.- for night and day, the bar fine being 400.- Being the fool that I sometimes, am I turned her down.

On the same road in Jomtien I had a haircut, manicure and massage with happy ending for the princely sum of 400.- baht -
I thought that was a pretty good deal.

Cheers,

Buzz

Ragnar
10-16-04, 02:57
Ekamaiguy,

I'll be in Thailand on 11 Nov 04. Where can the girl in the pink be found or girls like her? She looks nice!

Ragnar

madwizard
10-16-04, 03:23
Poon Hunter,

I live in Pattaya, you paid to much. My guess is she didn't really go to a party either. She probably A) went home to give her Thai boyfreind your money and then proceed to fuck him or B) had some other falang pay longtime already for a late nite appointment. Thats how things work. As Marco said Soi 6 is a great place, and based on his picture postings he has proved he has good taste.

Madwizard

Coma Boy
10-16-04, 06:28
Skinny Nana Plaza chick.

Coma Boy
10-16-04, 06:36
Thanks 1Ball.

I shall try to buy a couple before the boys in brown send him packing.

Why are you calling me Marco?

Gregbro
10-16-04, 13:27
I really enjoy watching the pics you guys are sharing with all of us.

As I am going to visit Thailand next month, I'm interested to know if it is difficult to get permission from the girls to shoot pics, and if you are offering some extra money for this kind of service.

If I get some nude pics during my stay in Thailand, I promise to share them with you.

Dolphin12
10-16-04, 20:55
Come on slide it in, she said. I´ve got 2 slik slots ready and waiting. Venue: Bkk hotel September 04.

1Ball
10-16-04, 23:28
Coma boy, sorry abt that. There was a post from a Marco near your question I believe. Or maybe I was just a little "mau" from a great BBBJCIM I got a few minutes B4 answering your question.

Regardless, another point of reference is the good Thai restaurant on the corner of Soi 15. Someone posted a pic of the rest. a week to 10 days ago. The "dildo table" is not far from there.

Old Thai Hand
10-17-04, 00:32
Aces in Hole,

I'm just responding to your recent post regarding why you have shown this board to some girls.

In particular, I refer to what I assume is a reference to me, as a University teacher posting pics of uni girls. You're absolutely right in everything you've said which is why I've decided not to post pics anymore, especially of regular Thai girls, like students. It's simply wrong. Although, I've had permission to take their pics, I doubt if they'd be too happy about them appearing on this site. It is indeed a threat to their reputations and futures. I hasten to add, however that the students in question were not in my class and therefore it wasn't a case of "a lay for an A" which does happen all to often in Thailand.
But your comments, together with a post by Domino in the SA thread has made me see what an irresponsible ass I, and others like me have been. I now have truly seen the light about all of this.

OTH

Soi 33
10-17-04, 00:45
Coma Boy,

That sofa and widow in your pic sure looks familiar. Omni Hotel I assume?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Al Cualquiera
10-17-04, 06:35
Aces said:

"there's no possible way that the average TG is more intelligent than even the bottom 40% of western women. They are simply far too under-educated."

Aces, if you had been educated you would know that intelligence is a characteristic that is independent of education.

Ignorance however is changed by education, so you have some hope.
Nice how you quantify an insupportable statement. Makes you sound 40% more ignorant.

A lot of those TGs are quite intelligent, so are a lot of people everywhere. Open your eyes.

Al

Coma Boy
10-17-04, 07:21
Few more shots of the Soi 7 chick.

Coma Boy
10-17-04, 07:24
Open Sesame!

Coma Boy
10-17-04, 07:26
Soi 7 girl from behind.

Coma Boy
10-17-04, 07:29
1Ball.

Okay, you're forgiven, post-BBBJCIM-delirium is the perfect excuse!

Coma Boy
10-17-04, 07:41
Gregbro.

The best thing to do is to just gage the girl's reaction when you pull out the camera.

Some girls are instantly shy and duck beneath the sheets.

Some girls shout at you to get rid of the fucking camera.

Some girls stick their ass in the air and let you snap away.

I don't actually take many photos as I find it interupts the sex, or I spend more time trying to get a good photo than trying to get my end away.

When I do take photos the girls often want to look at them and delete those which they don't like.

I try not to include their faces in the photos and I don't tell them that I will post them online. But I often joke that without their faces it will be okay when I show my buddies. So I kind of let them know that I will be showing others.

Eros75
10-17-04, 09:03
Have been living in Bangkok for 7 years after saturing of Thai chicks (in bed most of them are close to 0). Here comes chicks from former USSR to Thailand. Alena very pretty but fuck is close to nothing.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Eros75
10-17-04, 09:07
One is American and another one from Russia.

Great orgy that day.

Eros75
10-17-04, 09:10
she's thai but fuck like an eastern chicks.

everything is allowed with her (anal, [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134))

editor's note: posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. to avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. thanks!

Eros75
10-17-04, 09:12
Diana & her friends at my place in Bangkok. Scored 3 of them.

Eros75
10-17-04, 09:14
Olga, very sensitive, a bit crazy but good sex and funny.

Eros75
10-17-04, 09:16
Olga again. That's why I love Thailand, you can get whatever you want, just make a wish.

Eros75
10-17-04, 09:18
She likes so much anal.

Eros75
10-17-04, 09:19
Sveta again.

Eros75
10-17-04, 09:21
Sveta's friend. She likes swallowing cums.

MarcoStraight
10-17-04, 09:28
....Dark asian Babe

MarcoStraight
10-17-04, 09:29
....For all my fans

Eros75
10-17-04, 09:42
She was fucking drunk, so I had to get laid only the next day. Anyway nothing especial.

MarcoStraight
10-17-04, 09:52
...same girl

MarcoStraight
10-17-04, 09:58
....My Thai "Caribbean style babe" girl again.

For the all Thai newcomers :

This is how South muslim Thai girls look like...Punish'em hardly !!!