PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

SexReview
01-04-04, 21:01
Old Thai Hand,

If you are what Thailand has to offer for college level teachers than I can see why the laws are so screwed up here in Thailand. The fact is a Thai is a legal adult at the age of 15, at 15 they get their national ID Card, they can get a passport and they can marry. You are right that they can't work in the bars at that age by law, but many have been know to, as the laws are very lacked here. And their is some question has to if the age is 18 or 20 to work in a bar. By a bar you do mean a Go Go Bar right? Because bars hire girls and boys under 18 all the time. Have you been into the HARD ROCK CAFE in Bangkok, which is in the Siam area by the way. It is a bar and they have staff working under the age of 18 or 20. Are you saying that world wide public held corporations are breaking the law?

Siam Center is a major business, trade and shopping area in Bangkok, much of the APEC meeting was held in the area so are you saying, that the World Leaders met in a " a known teen hangout" ?

Did I ever say that the girls in the photos work in any bar? No, I just posted the photos, that anyone in the square could take and that would be legal to publish in any newspaper in the world.

Nothing wrong with the post or the pictures, but nice to see a new poster take a interest in the board.

Sexreview

Joe Zop
01-04-04, 22:45
This is all irrelevant -- are we seriously going to argue about posting photos taken in public places? Jackson's already made clear that it's is well within bounds.

Let's not argue apples and oranges here -- Old Thai Hand is correct that one must be 18 to work in a go-go bar, and that being with anyone younger than that in the context of prostitution has penalties (with even more severe ones below 15.) Age of consent being 15 and legal age being 17 are separate issues -- heck, the age of consent in my state is 16 (at which point anyone can marry with parental consent) but legal age for adulthood is still 18.

Points very well taken by both posters -- SexReview is certainly correct about the differences between what it legal and what actually happens in the sex scene, (which means most punters need to proceed with some degree of caution) and I appreciate and agree with OTH's points about regular Thai women and how they should be spoken about with the same respect you'd give to a woman of any country.

As far as Siam Square being a "known teen hangout" well, most of the malls around my home are known teen hangouts. If one approaches that fact as a sexual opportunity then one deserves censure, but outside of that, well, big deal! Most shopping centers also have plenty of women of age running around them as well.

Thanks, SR, for posting actual photos that you actually took!

Well Said!

Thanks,

Jackson

Walter BKK
01-05-04, 01:16
I don't remember her name. She works in a bar in Pattaya. She is only about 4'10" tall but what a body!

Walter BKK
01-05-04, 01:18
This girl works at Sabai Room MP in Pattaya. She came to my hotel room after she got off work. Very nice!

Walter BKK
01-05-04, 01:22
Ann and Mr. Blur-Face at the Hollywood Disco in Pattaya.

Walter BKK
01-05-04, 01:28
Tuk (works sometimes at the Sabai Land MP in Pattaya) and Mr. Blur-Face after an all-nighter. FS GFE and on a scale of 1 - 10. I rate that night an 18!

SexReview
01-05-04, 08:29
Joe,

I know that my photos are well within the posting guidelines set down by Jackson. I really find it kind of funny how some posters will key in on photos and want to start a problem over them. I'll shot maybe 75,000 photos in Thailand over the last few years with the coming of digital cameras. Sometimes I shoot bar girls, sometimes temples, sometimes just general photos, and sometimes hard core sex shots. I travel though International Airports and have all the paperwork need to support my images.

Always staying within the law, but as I said it is funny to see some others post comments about them. Sometimes it makes me wonder if the posters have ever even been in Aisa let alone Thailand.

I guess the real Thailand Pro guys like you will see, them for what they are, just everday life in Thailand, and the I wish I could visit Thailand someday guys will keep making comments just to have something to post. One thing is for sure when I post it is a shot I took, not a image stolen from another site.

Sexreview

Wolf
01-05-04, 09:46
Walter BKK

Could you let us (me ?) know where to find this beauty named WIN ?
I shall be in Pattaya in about 10 days and would love to hire her for some fun time.
Thanks in advance.

Old Thai Hand
01-05-04, 15:53
sexreview,

i don't fault you for your opinions or your knowledge. the cheap shot about my teaching was uncalled for. i only teach the law, i don't make them. and, i agree the law is screwed up here. as for your picture; i wasn't implying there was anything wrong with you posting the photo of the siam square girls. they're quite cute and nice looking. i was only concerned about what message it might send to some, especially newbies, in terms of siam square being a pickup spot. it is, of course. but, really only for teenage and young college guys. you are actually right about thai ids at the age of 15 and the right of thai girls to marry at 15. they can also work in bars at 15 and many do. it is also true that there are lots of **** girls dancing. but, the law says 18 and that's why bars get shut down and fined periodically for having girls under 18 on stage. where the law is screwed up is in the fact that a girl can marry at 15, but you can't have sex with a girl (presumably single) under 17. there have been a couple of famous cases in the news in the last couple of years of thais getting busted just for this. remember the monk who dressed as a policeman and the thai senator both of whom were busted for procuring school girls? anyway, i agree with everyone that perhaps people like me should lighten up. i'll go dig out some photos of old thai girlfriends to post. i'm sure they'll be thrilled.

FreakFunk
01-06-04, 22:09
I reckon thats a good idea! I'm going to post all my pictures from this visit in the summer. Can I Say something actually? I've only ever been to Amsterdam, I never thought it could get any better, however do you reckon I'll be surprised by Thailand?

SexReview
01-07-04, 03:51
Old Thai Hand,

Not a cheap shot at all just a fact, most teachers are teachers because they can hide in the book world, which is the only place they can feel important. With students they have all the control, the students go along with them or they fail the course. Unlike in the real world, in teaching all that is important is getting tenure or some form of it and then it doesn't matter if you know your subject or can even teach.

But if you want to play on a level field don't think you will not get smacked around when you try to force your opinion on others. The photos I posted are 100% within the posting guidelines for the site and nothing wrong with them, as confirmed by the site administrator here. So for you to try to start something here based upon them is just a cheap shot. But a shot I would expect from a teacher, trying to make us all see how important he is, a teacher important in his own minds that is.

Sexreview

Joe Zop
01-07-04, 04:40
SexReview, now that is an extremely cheap shot -- the old "teachers are incapable of living in the the real world" crap. I've done teaching, I've done training, I've worked in the real world doing everything from filling vending machines to running large organizations and lots in between. A skill is a skill, and the person who does it is defined by their capabilities, not their position. I know plenty of teachers who have done just fine in the real world, but they want to have a different kind of an effect. I know others who are among the most capable people I know, and others I wouldn't hire to tie my shoes. Some people do it because they actually have a love and affinity for the thing, not because they're self-important egotists, and unless you've actually done it you really don't know what you're talking about. C'mon -- you're usually better than that!

SexReview
01-07-04, 08:49
Joe,

You are allowed to have a opinion, just as am I, and I stand by the post. Overall, most teachers, let us say (in my opinion) 98.9% are worthless and do more harm than good, at the college level. Teachers do not allow for any point of view that is not their own and that is not waht happens in the real world. So I will leave the posts and not change a word of it, it is after all just my opinion and others are free to think as they wish.

Sexreview

SexReview
01-07-04, 12:07
Old Thai Hand,

Here is another photo you may like. Taken on Soi 8 in Pattaya last night, well early this morning, we must be correct with our facts. So here are the facts about this one;

1) Under 18 years old with any question.

2) Always has Thai Guy around to make a deal with you.

3) Very low cost been know to take a 100 baht.

4) Always gets lots of attention from the people on the Soi.

5) Very smart so don't try to teach anything.

Sexreview

Sainter
01-07-04, 14:08
Sexreview, no need for your sarcastic + condescending tone mate.

Joe Zop
01-07-04, 16:05
Whatever SR. Fortunately 98.9% of students aren't egotists from hell who think they should be teaching the classes instead. Just my opinion, of course, so I guess it can't possibly be a cheap shot. :D

Old Thai Hand
01-07-04, 16:35
Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't teach, teach gym.

Woody Allen

Those who can't teach gym, come to Thailand. (OTH)

98.8% is being far too generous SR.

Personally, I'm just in it for the girls. All we egotistical teachers here know that, the best looking girls are to be found in the top universities. And, Bangkok U. has the cream of the crop noted for wearing the skimpiest, tightest unforms of any uni. There have been newspaper articles about it. Everyday, I have 160 pieces of "eye-candy" whose minds I warp with my useless opinions. A good many of the girls at B.U. (all of legal age, of course) are facinated by Farang. So, there tends to be a lot of after class action. I don't know how many times I've been 'accidentally' flashed in class because the desks don't have fronts and the girls aren't always 'aware' of their posture. A lot of BU girls don't wear panties, either - another bonus. One of my colleagues, another equally egotistical and useless guy had one hottie in his class actually approach him and ask if she could be his "fuck buddy". Another showed up at his apartment swimming pool wearing a very tiny bikini wanting to see his pet rabbit that he keeps in his room (I'm not kidding). He didn't indulge in the first case, but certainly did in the second.

Sure, we're all just hiding from the real world. Wouldn't you, with such an environment of pure sexual opportunity? While the rest of you poor saps are chasing all that dark-skinned used Isaan tail in the bars, we scumbag, Farang teachers in Thailand are getting fresh, white Chinese-Thai meat daily.

It's a dirty job. But somebody's gotta do it! Eat your hearts out.

SexReview
01-07-04, 16:55
Sainter,

Just stating the truth but whatever.

Sexreview

SexReview
01-07-04, 16:56
Joe,

Not a cheap shot just your opinion. Keep posting them.

Sexreview

Joe Zop
01-07-04, 18:24
Ok, but I do stand by my opinion that there's no need to get personal about things here. Regardless, the whole thing's waaaaay off topic...

Love Sex 22
01-08-04, 08:40
The two most important jobs in the world are, Teachers and Docters. You could be good or bad in either one.

Plugger
01-08-04, 11:54
What the fuck? Only 100 baht to ride the elephant? I paid 350 baht! Oh man, got ripped off bad! LOL!

Sainter, who appointed you Jackson's deputy sheriff? Hehe.

SexReview
01-08-04, 18:26
Gregbro,

Sorry to hear that you are sitting in a cold part of Europe right now. Pattaya just had a minor cold wave around Christmas it got down to the low 70's here. But any ways here are a couple more photos of the Living Dolls Showcase girl that you PM me about. On a up note the Euro is doing great here so when you do come back your money will buy you more.

Sexreview

Frank Africa
01-08-04, 23:57
Dear SexReview:

Great photos, but they look very familiar. I think that you posted these photos and some other photos of this girl here on WSG back in late November 2003.

By the way, she's hot! Looks like she's the byproduct of a romance between a Thai girl and a US serviceman back in the 70s.

SexReview
01-09-04, 05:33
Frank Africa,

I did post other photos of her before, but I had several PM asking for more photos of the girl. Here is a couple more photos of her.

Sexreview

Bizzie
01-09-04, 06:11
Here is Ging I reported on earlier.

Bizzie
01-09-04, 06:13
After 2 hours of banging....

Bizzie
01-09-04, 06:15
Nice body...

Bizzie
01-09-04, 06:16
She was awesome in any position....

Member #2984
01-09-04, 07:45
You stayed at the JW Marriott didn't you BADASS? Nice girl. Pick her up from Nana Disco? I stayed there 10 days in November. It's great having the Platinum Elite card as they upgraded me to Executive Suite along with Club Lounge access.

1Ball
01-09-04, 13:09
Nice pics Badass.

1ball

Ebonyman11
01-09-04, 20:47
Gentleman,

I am an African American traveling to BKK in March of this year and I will be staying at the Banyan Tree for a week and am wondering what are the best spots to visit such that I can sample the local flavor. I'll be traveling alone and want to have a trip to remember. Please PM me with suggestions.

GettingTang
01-10-04, 12:33
ditto that, nice pics!
Enjoyed, Thanks!

GETTINGTANG~!

Magnums
01-12-04, 10:28
Old Thai Hand,

Do you know Ron Cristal?

GettingTang
01-14-04, 07:13
Hey badass,
What hotel were you in? Just curious.
Tang

Bizzie
01-14-04, 07:16
Tang,
I was at JW Marriott in BKK.

JuiceSpike
01-14-04, 14:27
Her name is.... forgot. A sweet new girl in the biz I met on my last trip in BKK...

juice

JuiceSpike
01-14-04, 14:29
one more...

juice.

JuiceSpike
01-14-04, 14:30
and one more....

juice

JuiceSpike
01-14-04, 14:31
..one more....

juice

JuiceSpike
01-14-04, 14:32
ok, one more...

juice

JuiceSpike
01-14-04, 14:33
...one more time...

juice

JuiceSpike
01-14-04, 14:34
...last one....

juice

1Ball
01-14-04, 15:50
Juice,

very nice...... shame about the towel !!!

1ball

Magic501
01-14-04, 18:03
Juice,

How could you forget the name of a honey like that?

Good pics.

Slacker
01-14-04, 19:15
JuiceSpike

Nice photos!

Where did you find her? How much did you pay?

Slacker

Gus69
01-14-04, 19:43
Juice,

Are you sure she wasn't a ladyboy? Her hands and feet look quite large!

Jaimito Cartero
01-14-04, 20:18
Juice - Looks like the Grand President to me. Hmmm, a Jade room, if I'm not mistaken. 3rd floor?

These Thai girls and their towels!

Asian_Pimp
01-14-04, 22:09
Here is a picture of a girl that I bang for 3 days when I was on my last trip in Bangkok.

Asian_Pimp
01-14-04, 22:15
Here's another pic of her in my room that night with her ass up

Daring Mood
01-15-04, 00:26
JC,

On the subject of TGs and their towels, what of TGs and their mobiles? The is Lux. She works at Paris Gogo Pattaya. A familiar story. She has three water buffalos she needs to take care of. Hence the new wardrobe of tee-shirts she managed to prize out of me, in addition to the donations to the monk at the top of the hill, who may well have been her brother. I was hooked to her for three days, finally deciding that despite her outstanding features and technical skills I couldn't take another night of her bad breath.

Apart from her impressive mobile phone skills, her most distingusihing heature is the diamond drilled into one of fangs on the right hand side of her mouth.

FYI the interior is the GF Penthouse House in Pattaya.

JuiceSpike
01-15-04, 00:55
Jaimito....

Close.... 4th floor, Jade room, tower 3...

juice.

Bill
01-15-04, 22:15
Daring mood,

How much did she cost you for the three days ( Lux)?

Jaimito Cartero
01-15-04, 22:33
JS - Well Tower 3 is a given. That's the "mongering" wing. I'd guess you were on the street end too. I asked for a "quiet" room, and of course they put me in the noisiest part.

DM - I'd buy a cell phone disruptor if I could. Hide the damn remote, and no cell phone calls in the beginning, middle or end of the action.

Hey, I usually try to have a few extra new toothbrushes with me. Cleanliness is rather high on my lists of "musts".

Girlrider
01-16-04, 06:10
I met this girl at a place sauna. I went with a friend who drove me there so I dont remember the name. I plan to visit again soon and will repost with the name of the place. The sauna cost was 120 baht if you wanted to enter, but I decided to just go upstairs with a girl instead. Total cost for 2 hours was 400 baht and I gave the girl 500 baht tip. She made me cum twice. I was suprised when she asked if I wanted to take her pictures! The only camera I had was on my PDA so I apologize for the quality.

Girlrider
01-16-04, 06:10
Another pic of the sauna girl...

Girlrider
01-16-04, 06:11
sauna girl

Jaimito Cartero
01-16-04, 08:04
Well, I always ask for a business card. I've never found a place that doesn't have them. Was 400 baht supposed to include FS? Or was the 500 baht the negotiated tip for extras?

Slacker
01-16-04, 15:37
Eden girl photos,

Does any one have photos of Eden girls? With our without clothes?

Please post them!

I havent been able to go there for a while I miss the place.

Best Regards,

Slacker

Yoyohpw97
01-16-04, 23:59
Slacker,

you better ask if anybody would like to share these pics with you via e-mail since Mark the eden owner is checking regulary the site, he will defitivly not appreciate to see pics of his girls her, and probably blame them for that, IMHO of course.

yoyo

Daring Mood
01-17-04, 00:46
Bil,

For the three days I departed with 7,000 Baht including 1,500 Baht in bar fines. Come of think of it, that was quite a handful of $. I wonder what the Baht to water buffalo exchange rate is now? Anyone know how much a water buffalo is these days?

SexReview
01-17-04, 03:36
Yoyohpw97,

Marc does not control this board, and since he closed his site he doesn't control any board. Our members are free to post whatever pictures they have. Jackson is not going to let Marc tell him how to run his site.

Sexreview

Sandog
01-17-04, 05:25
Girlrider,

Was the sauna in Bangkok or in other city. The price and the girl are great. I will be in BK in March and want to love to check this place out.

Thanks,

SanDog

Michael Tours
01-17-04, 09:02
Pictures!

Here are some pictures from Pattaya, Thailand.

Jimmy Red Cab
01-18-04, 07:58
Sex Review,

I agree totally with you that Marc of the Eden Club has no right to say what photos are displayed on this board however if he is unhappy he could threaten to sack any girls that allow photos, he may not control this board but he does control his staff.

Kencal MD
01-18-04, 16:42
Michael Tours,

That is a beautiful girl, where did you meet her and did you have sex with her?

Duniawala
01-18-04, 18:24
2 days in Pattaya. Many massages and a few girls

here kai from moscuito.bar

Duniawala
01-18-04, 18:30
kai & opaio(?)

Duniawala
01-18-04, 18:32
Nit in BKK

A… 10
F… 9
B… 8

Duniawala
01-18-04, 18:33
another

Duniawala
01-18-04, 18:34
one more

Duniawala
01-18-04, 18:35
last of Nit

Duniawala
01-18-04, 18:37
Moscuito Bar in Pat

Duniawala
01-18-04, 18:55
Almost fell for this K.....y The one on the left. But Kai saved the day.

Duniawala
01-18-04, 19:13
For the newbies. Night scene on Soi 8 pattaya

Duniawala
01-18-04, 19:15
Another of Soi 8

Duniawala
01-18-04, 19:16
and the last one of Soi8

Joe Zop
01-18-04, 19:46
Nice stuff, Duniawala, thanks!

Mongering1
01-18-04, 20:34
Duniawala,

Thanks for the Soi 8 shots. That's where I stayed, at Flipper Lodge. Your pics capture the feel very well.

Bud

Wanabee
01-19-04, 17:45
Thanks for the Soi 8 shots. They bring back great memories.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 21:44
ging from soi 6 at james bar. claims to be 18 but can not confirm that, even mamasan had never seen her id. if any doubts stay out of trouble and pass it.

editor's note: i recently received several reports that there were photos of **** girls in the thailand section.

gentlemen, i personally reviewed this photograph, and while the photographer may not have been able to ascertain the exact age of this chica, she is also fully dressed.

in addition, it appears that the author posted the photo as an example of the difficulties of determining these girls age visually, and not as some sort of ****'s trophy.

my position on protecting **** girls is well documented on this forum, but in this case guys, i'm calling this a "no foul".

thanks,

jackson

inteller
01-20-04, 22:12
There is NO WAY that girl is 18. But since this is Thailand, I'm not sure what the current age of consent is there.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:27
Aria, can be found in Soi 8. 169cm tall, nice attitude, very calm.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:28
Beem, my christmas present. Can be found in the Soi 9 Bar area.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:29
another one of Beem

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:33
Another example of the exceptional posibilities of the Canon G3. You are able to shoot pictures in total darkness. This one is a free hand under the blanket. See yourself.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:35
Girl from Caroussel gogo in Soi Damond. Forgot name. She will complain if you like to fuck long, but is willing do go for several quick rounds. Nice attitude anyway.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:38
Pla found in Soi Yamato.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:40
Tik, best attitude I ever found. Will do everything if she likes you and I mean EVERYTHING !!! 170cm tall.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:41
one more of Tik

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:41
and another one of Tik

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:45
Most guys are out for those. Now some nude from a BKK regular. Post them cause she can't be identified on them.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:46
nude again

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:47
and again

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:47
one more. would have sorted it out since not a nice posing, but you can't see face so I post it.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:48
a better one

The Traveler
01-20-04, 22:50
and a last one

JuiceSpike
01-21-04, 01:09
... just kidding... relax.

juice.

JuiceSpike
01-21-04, 01:09
...this is for all of you wankers (you know who you are) that like to criticize, scrutinize and take this site too seriously.

from a girl in Bangkok...

juice.

SexReview
01-23-04, 07:20
the traveler,

posted:
there was another pic on this forum with girls in front of living dolls advertising for it. some guys were outraged by that pic, cause they believed those girls are ****d which they are not. it's so hard to tell their exact age especially if all the others around them look as young as the one in discussion. i also believe that some of those outraged guys had never been in thailand and therefore never had to deal with that kind of problem. as others said before, you can't determine their age just on their size or their looks.
.........................................................................................................

as the person who posted that photo i do agree with you, and it being a photo taken in a public place it is within the rules of the site. but more important as you know that is real life here. i too would love to know how amny of the posters have really ever even been to thailand, let alone spend months each year here in the kingdom.

again i point out that many people think everyone of us on this site is sick and would stop all of us from traveling to thailand if they could. i don't impose my values on other and don't want others to impose their values on me. with that said lets get back to the photos.

here is the newest member of the living dolls cast, her name is yao and she is a little angel. as to her age, i will let you guys guess, as i already know becuase i have her thai id card. she is 4'11'' 155cm and 40 kg or 88 pounds. so she she under the legal age?

NoCBJ4Me
01-25-04, 08:51
Hey Guys,

Why not post a photo with your comments! After all, this the photo gallery!

Sex Review

I would guess the girls age to be 19 or 20. Her breasts look firm so I would guess no kids yet. She's a cute little spinner!

Here's a shot taken just before "Round 3" with this babe from Tiger Entertainment in Patong.

Too Many Women, Not Enough Time.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 08:28
A Pattaya freelancer. Same situation (and position) like nochj4me.
Other similiarities ?

BTW, notice the mobile on the bed, always in reach :-) Usually I tell them to switch it off but that time I found it very funny that she was telling her boyfriends how much she loves them during get fucked anal by me. The technique of "copy and paste" has reached those girls as well. She was sending the message "I love you darling" to at least 3 guys when laying next to me and playing with little Traveler.

Have fun

SexReview
01-26-04, 09:19
well, here is another photo that should send some posters into seeing red, over the age. by the way the photo of yao from living dolls many of you emailed me about her, naming different bars she was said to have worked at. and no one email me will her age, everyone was undr the real age of 24. the photo was taken the night before she started her first bar job at living dolls on walking street in pattaya.

this photo below is of another girl i know eve, she is not a bar girl but a student. so she could be ****d or of legal age, let us see what the members think. again, i will post her age and other information within a few days.

sexreview

The Traveler
01-26-04, 19:55
Haven't taken any pics in the past sinced I used to have long term thai gf and did not want to provide any prove for being a big butterfly. But here a few pics from my past. Sorry for low quality, but images were scanned from analog photos.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 19:56
one more of that cute chick

The Traveler
01-26-04, 19:58
another one named Sopha shot in my old house

The Traveler
01-26-04, 19:59
Sopha again

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:00
Sopha and Mimi. Breasts are made by mother nature. Had her too after her rich belgium bf went home.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:02
Gop

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:03
Ying

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:05
Pet

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:06
Forgot name. Picked her up at TQ gogo.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:09
Forgot name as well. Took her from a gogo.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:11
Na, great attitude, can still be found in Soi 8, but currently out of country.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:13
another no name with huge tits

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:14
Ann

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:16
Bua

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:18
Jen, just married with a french in October.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:19
Som

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:25
Now the ones you guys waited for.
Nok, one of my long term GFs.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:26
One more of Nok

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:27
And Nok again

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:32
Another long term GF named Jeen.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:32
Jeen again

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:34
One more of Jeen

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:35
Aoy, can be found in Soi cowboy

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:36
Ann again.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:39
Na again

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:40
Nae, can be found in NEP.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:42
Tik, can be found at one of the bars close to Soi 9 at beach road.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:44
Wi, could be found in Soi 7

The Traveler
01-26-04, 21:05
Another noname

The Traveler
01-26-04, 21:06
Jeen again

The Traveler
01-26-04, 21:10
One more cute chic

Conquistador
01-28-04, 06:31
Found these two tarts hanging out in the Nana parking lot.

Conquistador
01-28-04, 06:33
Actually first encounter was at Hard Rock but because of a series of unexpected mishaps nothing materialized that night.

Conquistador
01-28-04, 06:34
So much fun and such tight little bods!

JuiceSpike
01-28-04, 20:43
Conquistador,

Grand President, Jade room?

Nice pics. I have actually seen those 2 girls outside Nana.

juice.

The Traveler
01-28-04, 23:17
Again some examples to demonstrate the outstanding capabilities of the Canon G3. This pic was shot in total darkness.

The Traveler
01-28-04, 23:18
At a different angle with reduced flash.

The Traveler
01-28-04, 23:19
Test of the optical zoom.

The Traveler
Macro mode.

The Traveler
Macro after a flip over.

The Traveler
01-30-04, 19:28
Virgo

I just bought a Canon G2, shortly after the G3 was announced. So I immediately sold my G2 just to buy a G3. The newest model is the G5 with 5megapix instead of 4megapix of the G3.

Anyway, if you like snapshots buy the Powershot S55 or IXUS IV. They are smaller and more handy. I bought the bigger one cause you can flip the monitor and see yourself when making shots of yourself with your cutie working on you. You also have a flash shoe.
All new Canon models have a focus help light which allows you to focus and shoot in total darkness.

At least I believe the model in front of the camera is more interesting than the digicam itself. Easy to convince the girls to pose if you treat them right. No extra money offered, never tried to push them. Start off with soft pics and move on. Show them the pics you have made and delete those they don't like. Built up some trust. They are more scared to look bad in a pic or find them on the net than being naked. First they are shy, but if they see the pics and looking good, many like it. It's also a very nice foreplay.

BTW, I won't show their faces or reveal their identity cause I promised them and I will always stick to my word. So please no questions about how to find or contact them. I won't tell.

Anyway, there are still a lot of suckers out there who never post a pic or report and are stupid enough to tell the girls about this forum. That's not funny guys, you just keep us from posting more pics and more detailed info.

Have fun

Nyc Expat
01-30-04, 21:58
Digital Cameras:
My experiences since I've owned 3 in 4 yrs.

The Canon G3 is probably the best digi-camera on the market today in its price class. High quality, sharp images. Best I've used so far.

Heard from camera buffs and test websites that G5 has small problems with one thing or another. Therefore, if you want great tourist pictures, well exposed indoor shots and nice close ups, consider Canon G3. The megapixel is large enough for poster like images if that's what you want.

There are many good websites on the net testing these cameras with sample shots as well as amateur sites with uploaded pictures. You can search each individual camera.

Happy hunting and shooting (with cameras).

Samus Aran
01-31-04, 06:39
Photo of SA. Enjoy

The Traveler
01-31-04, 07:57
Freeler

Judging from your posted pics and reports I thought these are your preferred targets.

Have fun

Sainter
01-31-04, 08:56
SA, what's with the giant testicles on your shoulder? And, get a bigger canon. :p

Skinless
01-31-04, 14:47
Here is a puzzle. You are in Pattaya during the rainy season. There is a lot of rain, flooding and high winds. You are walking on Beach Road which is empty. You see a very cute TG. She is drowning and is about to be swept out to sea. Only you can save her. You have two options. You can save her or you can take the best photo of your life. You can save the life of the cutest chick in all Thailand, or you can shoot a Pulitzer Prize winning photo. A unique photo displaying the last moments of the most beautiful Thai girl you have ever seen.

And here's the question: (Please give an honest answer)

Would you select Kodak color film (ISO 400), or go with the simplicity of classic black and white?

Organicgrowth
01-31-04, 15:36
Skinless,

Go for the colour film. Digital is more flexible however. Its also quicker and allows you time to jump in and rescue the maiden in distress. She will off course return the compliment leaving a lovely smile on your face.

Alternatively, you could use a condom: much like Kodak, they “capture the moment”!

Regards, Havanaman

Freeler
01-31-04, 16:03
Skinless,

Let her drown, take pictures instead.
It's her life, not yours.
Don't get involved in anything, don't even look, just walk on!

Use an iso 100 film (Kodak, that's obvious) for increased sharpness, unless of course you're suffering shaky disease...:(

Rocky Mtn Man
01-31-04, 20:28
Skinless,

Quickly put up your tripod, set the camera on contineuos shots, then go in and rescue the girl. You have your shot, your girl, hand clapping all around and a nice plaque to hang on your wall from the local authorities for there undying appreciation.

My opinion on the film. (as a very serious photographer) Toss the film and the camera into the lake. Buy a digital. Even with a 2 Mega Pixel camera I can blow up to 11 x 17 prints (hand held) and you would not be able to tell the difference between the digital and film. Over 11 x 17, you would need a tripod, or a 3 or 4 Mega Pixel camera. I just bought a Cannon A60 ($350 CAN). I can do every bit as much with it as I can with my $2,000 SLR. You need to get into medium format to large format cameras before you will see an advantage to film over digital at this point, and that is primarily due to the cost of medium formate digital cameras being so expensive.

Then get PhotoShop and you will find you can manipulate the photo to your hearts content. Such as get rid of the color and and turn it into a black and white. Or maybe you never went into the water to save her and you just put yourself into the picture later to say you did. This will also work with fucking women, you can take the picture of her, put yourself in later and say to all your friends, "And this one I fucked on Thursday, and this one I fucked on Friday" etc, etc. Of course, it is not the same as doing it no matter how real it looks.

Rocky

SexReview
01-31-04, 21:26
Skinless,

Take the picture is the only option. Digital is the only way to go these days and if you are shooting in a RAW format it doesn't mater color or Black and White because you can change the image as you wish with Photo Shop.

As for having enough time to save the girl and take the photo? Who in their right mind would leave a $4000 camera on the shore and go for the girl? Don't know a Thai who is worth one fourth of that amount even. Remember I'm one of those guys who pays 5 baht for the taxi and walks away?

I would not say that I'm cheap but not willing to give the Thais one extra unearned Baht.

Sexreview

ChicagoBoy23
01-31-04, 22:44
You guys are terrible.

I know that everyone of you would save the girl - even if it mean losing a $10k camera.

Joking about this is in pretty bad taste. Especially since I know you don't mean it.

Hero1
01-31-04, 23:46
Anyone have pictures of massage parlor girls in Thailand? They are the best, maybe some handjob pics.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Crazy Jim Wood
02-01-04, 01:11
Skinless,
Sounds like you are attempting to capture an action photo in poor light. If I had to choose between 100 ISO and 400 I would take 400 hands down, but I would prefer 1600. For publication any editor will prefer a bright, colorful action shot that is grainy to a dark, blurry 100 ISO shot.

You will also want to take as many photos as possible, burn up the roll, in the hopes of getting the one shot which will make it on the cover of Time.

I would definitely say color. B&W is good for artsy stuff but not gritty action. You can also print a color shot in b&W. Since your shot is grainy anyway don't worry about loosing sharpness in the color to B&W transition. Colorizing is adding to much to the photo, most photographers with any sense of ethics will object to altering a photo in this way.

If you follow this simple advice you will save the girl--for posterity, preserved on film, in a great action shot. That is what you meant when you said you wanted to save the girl, right?

If you are concerned about the girl's life, throw Samus Aran in, those testicles on his shoulders should make him float like a motherfucker, and his canon is so small it will never get in the way. Just be sure you throw him in after you burn up a roll. Wouldn't want the testicles to block your prize photo shot.

Oh, I would use Fuji, it is better for blues and greens. Kodak is good forwarm colors.

Skinless
02-01-04, 05:25
CJW: I have been following, with some envy, your fantastic posts in the Japan board. (I am now off to hump one btw). Thank you for stressing the need for ethics in this matter. I was shocked and outraged by Sex Review's suggestion to use Photoshop. What a DISGUSTING thought. No taste at all!

Your Fuji comments are also well taken as the attached indicates.

A technical question as we are viewing digits: which would be better for rapidfire shots: digital or non digital.

Freeler
02-01-04, 05:33
crazy jim wood,

you chose your nic well:)!
are you suggesting that our rev jts suffers from shaky disease?
rainy season and raining in thailand still means that there is so much light that people wear sunglasses...
for iso 800 i would choose fujipress, kodak for other speeds.

chicagoboy23,

you have very good heart. that will get you many girls in thailand and cost you loads of money.

skinless,

lol!

Crazy Jim Wood
02-01-04, 08:14
skinless,
glad you enjoyed my input. i am waiting to try out your fs chinese place next time i'm in shibuya.

freeler,
i was assuming that skinless would be in a bar. obviously, he would not want to leave his beer to go down to the beach to shoot the photo so would need a telephoto lens, thus necessitating the higher speed film. you could also push a 400 iso fuji film to 800 or even 1600 with acceptable results if you're using provia.

i would also drop down my f-stop, since sparkle on the water will fool a light meter resulting in an underdeveloped face. bracketing several exposure times would be best. higher iso will give more flexibility with the bracketing.

if you have the shakies, you can use a trigger cord and tripod, but we can't always have a tripod and cord handy. in that case a bloody mary will work to steady the fingers and pay a bargirl to lay on your table and nestle the telephoto between her breasts for more support.

as for digital, please, don't make me angry. no self-respecting photographer would use digital. digital lacks heart.

Freeler
02-01-04, 08:58
Crazy Jim Wood,

"so would need a telephoto lens"
A decent telephoto lens still gives you f/2.8 or 4.0.
With an iso 100 you can easily shoot pics at 1/250s and still have an apperture that insures sharpness, like f4.5 or 5.6.
None of us of course use mirror lenses.
Damn, even typing those words makes my skin crawl!

"a bargirl to lay on your table and nestle the telephoto between her breasts for more support."
You know that somethimes you like something, but you don't realy understand why. Well, I suddenly realized why I like 'em BIG!

PS Can we view examples of your work?

Freeler
02-01-04, 09:09
Pattaya bargirls, who needs'em3

Crazy Jim Wood
02-01-04, 09:17
Freeler,
Depending on how ecclectic your interests are, you probably have seen some of my work. I use slide film pretty much and don't really have a lot of digital copies, plus my work isn't related to mongering. I don't usually carry my gear with me while mongering.

Sorry! :->

By the way, your bar girl series expose of the gritty side of BKK is scaring me away from Thailand. Some tired ho's.

Skinless
02-01-04, 10:29
Chicago: You have a big heart, almost as big as one of their pussies.
Freeler:This CJW is scary. He knows his stuff.
CJW: Do come to Thailand. You don't have to do it the Freeler way: eat cheap duck and fuck cheap grannies. You can do it my way. BTW I bought a good new mask in Don Quixote today (a skeleton: they get off on shit like that: something to tell the other hired holes).

Freeler
02-01-04, 10:58
Crazy Jim Wood,

When Skinless says "You can do it my way" he means:
Eat no fantastic duck dishes and fuck cheaper and older grannies.

Dammit, Skinless, the oldest one on this tour was only about 60!

Rocky Mtn Man
02-02-04, 02:50
Pauline Hanson,

What if the $5 Ho has a $350 digital camera in her hand? Or a $5,000 Hasleblad (even CJW would go in to save that camera, I mean Woman)

Skinless,

Digital for rapid fire. The film camera you would need to do the same work would be cost prohibitive.

CJW,

Even though I have no heart (as i am a digital convert) I have lots of more money for whoring due to the money I no longer spend on film.

Rocky

Freeler
02-02-04, 20:20
Rocky Mtn Man,

"Digital for rapid fire."
Do you have a digital camera that can shoot FIVE frames per sec WITHOUT loss of quality over one frame per sec like my filmdriven camera can?
Can you shoot 1080 frames (but probably more!), on just ONE B180 battery?
I think not!

Joe Zop
02-02-04, 20:39
Can you shoot 1080 frames (but probably more!), on just ONE B180 battery?

Do you need to? Changing a battery takes, what, ten seconds? Certainly no more than changing a roll of film -- or have you got some magic endless roll of film that lets you get a thousand shots without changing the roll? I can get a couple hundred shots on a digital battery and onto a compactflash card (depending of course on size and quality), which realistically is more than enough in most instances, and certainly when mongering. I agree with you that a great film camera can be better in some ways if you really want rapid-fire, but let's not get ridiculous in the argument.

Freeler
02-02-04, 21:04
Joe Zop,

The frames per sec argument isn't very strong, agreed - but this whole thread is a bit silly, right?
Burning up a roll in 7 sec, I did it only once and I got the one shot I was looking for.
Battery life, however, is an issue! It is soooo irritating to be out of electrons when you need them. Every digitalcamera owner knows that:(.

Joe Zop
02-02-04, 21:16
Maybe, but I've usually got to change storage cards before I've got to change batteries, and make it a point to keep spares of both at hand.

And you're right, it's a silly thread -- amazing how much mileage Skinless can get out of a timeworn joke....

Dinghy
02-02-04, 22:56
problem with changing batteries in mY camera is that I have to reset the date/time as well. But without using the viewfinder, the batteries last a L O N G time

SexReview
02-03-04, 08:49
Time for a new digital camera, one that will do everything you want and more. A good camera holds the information even without a battery.
Sexreview

Dinghy
Reports: 210
problem with changing batteries in mY camera is that I have to reset the date/time as well. But without using the viewfinder, the batteries last a L O N G time

SexReview
02-03-04, 08:49
I'm not joking don't value the lifes of these Thai girls, just objects to be used and move on.
Sexreview

ChicagoBoy23
WSG Charity Benefactor Reports: 79
You guys are terrible.

I know that everyone of you would save the girl - even if it mean losing a $10k camera.

Joking about this is in pretty bad taste. Especially since I know you don't mean it.

Crazy Jim Wood
02-03-04, 09:01
Rocky,
It is a fine distinction, but a woman with a Hasselblad is not a wh*re, she is a Lady. But a woman with a wet Hasselblad is a wh*re again and I wouldn't save her but I would throw Samus Aran in after her.

Skinless,
Be sure to cover up before playing with ducks, this avian flu is nothing to mess with. I would say the old lady, while less palatable, is safer.

Freeler,
Post a picture of you with the skeleton mask on.

I've read a lot on the post about Thai women this and Thai women that--you're all going there for cheap wh*res except Michael Jackson who goes there for the children.

SexReview
02-03-04, 12:45
OK Gugs time to get back to posting photos.

Quote:
Hero1
Reports: 8
Anyone have pictures of massage parlor girls in Thailand? They are the best, maybe some handjob pics.

Thanks

Even in the normal massage places you can get a hand job most of the time for an extra 500 baht or so. The following pictures are from the soapy massage places, Sabi Land in this case. Which charges 600 baht for 90 minute soapy plus tip for extras, or 1500 baht 90 minutes including full service. If you go for 1500 baht many girls will still ask for an extra tip.

Here is a picture of #134, good service and fun to take.

Sexreview

SexReview
02-03-04, 12:47
Another Sabi Land girl #110, no rush about time and good service.

SexReview
02-03-04, 12:48
Another Sabi Land girl #169, great choice.

SexReview
02-03-04, 12:51
From Sabi Land #171 great English, large chest, lots of fun.

Sainter
02-03-04, 12:58
SR, 134 really does something for me. Hope she's still there in April. How long ago was that shot taken dude?

SexReview
02-03-04, 13:02
Sainter SR, 134 really does something for me. Hope she's still there in April. How long ago was that shot taken dude?

The photo was taken around the first of the year, but she is still working, I saw her two nights ago. You will enjoy yourself in April.

Sexreview

Joe Zop
02-03-04, 16:06
Great photos, SR, glad you got us back on track. Sainter, I'm with you on #134; quite cute.

SexReview
02-03-04, 18:35
Another of the girls from Sabi Land #120, the massage was good and the service was above average.

SexReview
02-03-04, 18:38
Don't remember the number of this girl from Sabi Land but she is not worth taking any ways. What can I say it was very late one night and I just want to get the soapy massage but would have been better off skipping the whole thing.

SexReview
02-04-04, 12:20
A couple of girls from Diamond Massage Soi Diamond in Pattaya. The fee was 1200 baht 90 minutes two girls plus tip, they wanted 3500 baht tips each, they took 1000 baht each.

SexReview
02-04-04, 12:23
Another shot of #171 Sabi Land, Pattaya, Thailand.

SexReview
02-04-04, 12:26
One of the super stars at Sabi Land is Dau #154, she is always in demand.

SexReview
02-04-04, 20:08
For those of you who like soapy massage girls with a great rack, this girl from Sabi Room is worth taking a look at. Service was great and not rushed.

Pinay Lover
02-05-04, 00:39
SexReview,

Looks like you just went down the line and tried them all out. # 154, got to remember that number when I visit there next month.

GettingTang
02-05-04, 04:11
Is it just me, or do many of the recent photos have strong ladyboy resemblance's? Having been to Thailand many times, I can spot them probably better then the average drunken farang and trust me, some of the photos below are...............well, I won't say it!

I believe some are post op transsexuals and look better then most ladyboys, but if you look closely their facial features you can still spot them (usually)

GETTINGTANG~!

Sainter
02-05-04, 05:38
It's easy for you guys to criticise. But remember, he's the one who actually took the effort to share the photos with us. Why don't you do something constructive like post some photos of your own?

I must say though, that no61 is a bit of a worry. :)

GettingTang
02-05-04, 05:52
Quote: It's easy for you guys to criticize. But remember, he's the one who actually took the effort to share the photos with us. Why don't you do something constructive like post some photos of your own? Quote

Sure, I agree, I enjoy the photos, but as always, I call them as I see them. I'm not here to make friends or kiss ass, just share valuable info.

Second, perhaps he will be more aware in the future. Perhaps he will seek out more feminine women.

Three of the girls on recent photos are ladyboys. Now for his self esteem I labeled them as possible in my prior post, but now, I'll just let it hang out. With 100% certainty, they are ladyboys!

GETTINGTANG

SexReview
02-05-04, 07:00
GETTINGTANG,

If you are so sure that "three" of the photos are ladyboys, do you want to ID those three photos. Put herself on the line and state the post numbers and or photo numbers.

Sexreview

Michael Tours
02-05-04, 09:15
This is not ladyboys,

Or what? From Pattaya

Michael Tours
02-05-04, 09:16
More from Pattaya

Michael Tours
02-05-04, 09:19
Seven Eleven girl.

Yes you can have them all.

Michael Tours
02-05-04, 09:20
Noj from Pattaya.

Michael Tours
02-05-04, 09:21
Lun from Pattaya.

Michael Tours
02-05-04, 09:22
Pattaya girl.

Michael Tours
02-05-04, 09:24
Appbun from Pattaya.

GettingTang
02-05-04, 10:17
I should rephrase my quote of ladyboy to possible post operation transsexuals. I'm sure they likely all had vaginas, but they are not god given vaginas. Man made is more like.

The three i feel are likely TS are
1. wsg 071. I'll bet the farm on this one, she was once a he!

2. both girls or former boys in wsg 068. About 90% sure on these two, remember these are still photos I have to judge by.

3. wsg 060 about 95% sure on this one.

4. wsg 062 IS A REAL GIRL!

5. WSG 064 IS A REAL GIRL!

WSG 061, TOO UGLY TO RATE.

GETTINGTANG~!

John Quakman
02-05-04, 11:23
Getting Tang

Whew! I thought for a moment I was hallucinating. I thought I was seeing cut and paste pictures. You know guys faces on girls bodies. Either that or suddenly Like shallow Hal I was seeing reality rather than the inner beauty cause I was allways of the opinion that Thai women were the most most beautiful women in Asia.

SexReview
02-05-04, 15:54
I have had many private messages about the photos posted, most should have been put on the site because they belong on the site and not in a PM. Most go along these lines and this is one one the PM sent me.

"The Photos
Man here go again with this BS!

There quick to criticize,but I dont see them Putting ANY pictures up.There just wasting space for pics!.... MORONS! Good pics by the way!"

While I don't think everyone should like the photos they are what you will find in the Soapy Massage places. I posted them because a member asked for photos, I don't believe in posting only the best because that gives the readers a untrue picture of the way things are.

As to GettingTsngs idea that they are not girls, he is entitled to his opinion, as wrong as it is in this case. Remember you have only a single digital photo to judge by, I had the benefit of being face to face with the girls.

The bottom line is none of them are post op, or none of them are male. They are all female and were born that way, not all of them are great lookers but I didn't see anyone else posting pictures of massage girls. So if you have better than please by all means post them.

I don't always post my best photos because I sell many of them to several publications and private collectors, all of which want first run unseen stuff.

But don't take my word for it lets look at the facts. GettingTang posted; "The three i feel are likely TS are
1. wsg 071. I'll bet the farm on this one, she was once a he!"

Well, if that is the case please explain how come her unchangable Thai ID card is female. I have seen ladyboys ID cards and they all still say male. The Thai ID can not be changed.

Second, about this girl I saw her passport as a friend of mine after seeing her photos took her out of the country on a trip. Again it list female as sex.

Well maybe this is not enough for someone to believe, so point number three, this girl has a son I saw her on Second Road when she was a week before having the baby, big as a house and then again three weeks latter with her new born son. Can a ladyboy have a baby? I don't think so.

Also she has the marks from having carried a baby, so GettingTang let me know were the farm is and when you plan on turning over the deed. Good thing you only bet the farm and not your life because again you were wrong.

I could go on but no need too, I have many years in Thailand can speak and read Thai and know a Ladyboy from one who is not.

Sexreview

Sting
02-05-04, 16:21
SexReview,

Just a easy question. How much tip do you give the girls in a soapy massage?

Thanks

Sting

Joe Zop
02-05-04, 16:42
Relax, SexReview, this is all silly stuff -- you're exactly right that these conclusions are coming from single examples, and personally I completely disagree with the idea that any of these women are katooeys, as I'm sure do most here. I for one very much appreciate your willingness to share your photos here, and hope such unwarranted naysaying will not discourage you from continuing to do so.

None of these women have the overly made-up look, none have clear and pronounced adam's apples, you can't see the hands, hips, etc., you can't tell whether the breasts are natural or not. That's darn shaky evidence for any accusations. I've seen any number of Thai women -- who I positively and absolutely know are women -- who have basically the same facial features and look as the one in wsg_071.

Assertions stated as fact without evidence are not "valuable info" they're just opinion, and when they're done in this way they're also opinion that carries some degree of character assassination, since they imply the photographer doesn't know a non-woman when he sticks his dick in one.

Mighty Spearsman
02-05-04, 17:15
Dear GettingTang:

I could be wrong, but wsg 60 looks like a real woman who's had a couple of kids.

Tough Love
02-05-04, 19:30
Sex Review,

Did you run the " fingers test "? Most men's Index fingers are shorter than their middle fingers. If these are girls, their index fingers will most probably be longer than their middle fingers because no one (even die-hard ladyboys ) would chop off their middle fingers to imitate females. (and even if they do, it would be too obvious to everyone). I have seen some exceptions but it's 90% accurate. So go and run the " fingers test " and come report back to the forum to settle this once and for all. Either that, or we can just all drop this thread because to be totally frank, these are not the prettiest bunch. You can do better. (Come on, post some of the stunners you had done, now that's what we want to see)

The Traveler
02-05-04, 21:14
SexReview

As we all have seen in the past, GettingTang likes to critize without providing any valuable info. Ignore it and go on.

GettingTang

I will take the bet.
All off your so called katoeys are definately women. Easy to see. I agree that they are not the prettiest ones around, but as long as you don't post pictures of more cute girls, please refrain from critizing people who do what this threat should be used for. Posting pics.
Anyway, nobody told you that you have to hire them for your pleasure.

SexReview
02-05-04, 22:10
Sting,

To answer your question I always take the option for the saopy only at about 600 baht and tip the girl on my own for sexual services and the reason is simply. When I pay the massage place 600 baht the girl gets 100 baht and that is all. It cost her 20 baht to use the room so she is really getting 80 baht. So the service will be better because she will work for the tip. My normal full service tip is 1000 baht, and if she is really great 1500 baht max.

The option is to pay a total fee of 1500 baht upfront, which includes full service. Two things wrong with this first the club keeps 750 baht so the girl gets only 750 baht in total. Also she doesn't need to work for the tip because it is already paid and she will ask for another tip any ways in most cases.

So better to pay 1600 baht total and the girl gets 1100 of it.

The_Traveler,

I agree with you in part but no reason to let people get away with these meaningless posts. And you can't take the bet the farm is already mine.

Joe Zop,

I am relaxed and having lots of fun while doing it. I know that these pictures are of girls and in the end that is all that counts.

GettingTang,

Let us see some of your photos of massage girls, maybe a little less posting about others and a little more posting of your own information.

Sexreview

The Traveler
02-05-04, 22:49
SexReview

Sure, those posts are absolutely meaningless and contain no info, but I guess he has nothing else in life that makes him happy than criticizing other people.

Have fun

Plugger
02-05-04, 23:08
GT,

I put you in the same category as Bil and Pauline Hanson. All you do is provide useless criticisms without any substantial reports of your own. Why don't you stick to the opinions thread where your "made up" reports can be ignored a lot easier? You say that SR's photo's are of ladyboys, yet I bet you're at home right now jerking off thinking about them.

SR, ignore this clown.

JuiceSpike
02-06-04, 01:13
GettingTang,

In this picture there is one girl who is a ladyboy. If you can identify the one that is a lady boy I will send you US $50.00.

Enjoy.

juice

ChicagoBoy23
02-06-04, 01:22
Great answer to Getting Tang ! Way to go Juice boy.

GettingTang
02-06-04, 01:42
Hey,

if you all like bonking chicks with dicks fine go for it.

If you like bonking chicks who were once dudes, then fine go for it!

If you like bonking "its" with strong male features and characteristics, fine go for it!

If you all have homosexual tendencies, fine, i guess you all can't help it

BUT, don't criticize me for liking soft, feminine women, Women that are women, always have been women, or at the very least posses God given female sensual features!

At the very least the girls in the photos I addressed are butt ugly and posses many "male" characteristics, if you're into that, [which many of you here seem to be) the GO FOR IT!

All I can say is YUCKY

GETTINGTANG~!

MeatMan
02-06-04, 01:57
GettingTang,

Man ,you talk/post as if your "shit dont stink" let see YOUR pics!!!

Sorry Jackson for wasitng space but,I just needed to get this off my chest.I apologize

Dick Johnson
02-06-04, 03:01
Getting Tang,

You are trying to sound just like me from a year ago when I pointed out some ladyboy stuff but the difference is you don't know shit. How the hell are you 95% sure a certain chick is a ladyboy from that pic. I've looked at sex reviews pics and I do not see any evidence of any of them being pre or post op ladyboys. Sex review fucked them all so he probably knows better then you. Traveler is a veteran and he is sure they are no ladyboys. Tang, it seems like you are not too good at differentiating, you're probably the one who banged a few ladyboys but didn't know it.

-DJ

Juice:D LMAO

Sainter
02-06-04, 03:50
Dick to answer your question, the reason he knows is because he himself is a patron of ladyboys. How else could he tell the difference? Of course he's had up close experience with them, :).
Here's a little story about our little pal GT.

GT walks into a Thai pharmacy to buy condoms.

He has difficulty communicating with the pharmacist, and cannot see condoms on the shelf. Frustrated, GT finally unzips his pants, places his dick on the counter, and puts down a B50 note next to it.

The pharmacist unzips his pants, does the same as GT, and picks up both B50 notes and stuffs them in his pocket.

Exasperated, GT begins to curse the pharmacist wildly.
"Look," the pharmacist says, "if you can't afford to lose, you shouldn't bet."

:D

GettingTang
02-06-04, 05:04
Notice once again, I refrained from any personal attacks whatsoever! Wish I could say the same for you all. I merely commented on the photos below. That's it. you guys took it from there!

I have given dozens of compliments to dozens of photos before. I'm not that critical. I simply call them like I see them. There truly is no harm in this. Yes, I admit, I have bonked a few uglies in my day too. I've taken may fair of shit for it also. We all have. Sexreveiw and traveler have both done some uglies and beauties in their day as we all have.

Personal attacks have no place here and I will take no part it in.

Now you school yard bullies, go pick a fight with someone your own size!

GETTINGTANG~!

PS. As the infamous stiff mister once said "pussy is pussy" I just like to make sure mine is real, that's all!

Skinless
02-06-04, 06:43
Juice: Nice chicks (and a nice lady boy too). Where and how much and do they work in teams?
Sex Review etc: Interesting photos. We are all agreed some of them are not pretty and that they are just a cross section of Thai peasants. All men and all women have common features and the fact that some of these pussies for hire are not stunners should not surprise us. All the photos here are only for us to examine and comment upon; like looking at animals at a fair, nothing more

Flaming: Although the "flames" can be funny for a few minutes, they do get repetitive. I am sure Sex Review was not amused to be told he fucks Lady Boys all the time. I am also sure a MP would not try to palm off lady boys on a regular basis like the Sex Review- GT saga would imply. Most Lady Boy providers would be much prettier. Certainly, the ones I saw on Beach Road were and one should look very carefully if one does not want Thai sausage. The lady boys I saw for hire there were much prettier than Sex Review's ladies - and they had a lot of make up etc.

The lady Sex Review is most sure of just looks like a good peasant to me - handy in a rice paddy - and maybe not bad in a bed either. But then I would not know as I think fucking prostitutes is disgusting. And I wonder who all the lurkers are. I bet there are lots of little scholboys jerking off to these photos and wondering........................

SexReview
02-06-04, 07:30
How about posting of some more photos of Massage girls? GettingTang, no one is attacking you just replying to your post. You are the one that wanted to bet the farm on it. By the way, the deed to the farm (ant farm I guess) when do I get it? Beware of what you post has it has a way of coming back at you. Any ways here is a Massage Girl from Darlings Massage, Bangkok, great service, young and fairly new to the business. Darlings charges 2500 baht complete for 90 minutes, also interesting to note that you don't pay until after the massage and services.

Sexreview

Skinless
02-06-04, 07:53
Hey Sex Review is your most recent post really a giraffe? Or maybe an elephant from Surin? Or a porpoise. (Where was it I read of a guy being busted for having sex with a porpoise?) Did you check her teeth, like you would a horse?Man, this weed is really strong. Anyone else high here?

Freeler
02-06-04, 16:28
Time to post a true post op pic...:)

FreakFunk
02-06-04, 17:46
Photo #1

FreakFunk
02-06-04, 17:46
Photo #2

FreakFunk
02-06-04, 17:47
Photo #3

The Traveler
02-06-04, 22:24
FreakFunk

That girl on photo #1 looks quite familiar, what's her name ?
Those pics where shot in TQ GoGo, right ?

Have fun

Dick Johnson
02-06-04, 23:56
The girl in the middle in freakfunk's pic#2 looks like that Shanghai hoe Shifen, with a tan LOL.

Sainter, good one.

Ralph Kramden
02-07-04, 06:53
Sex Review,

Thanks for posting #67, she is a real darling indeed. I have never been to Darlings. Can one expect to find a selection of quality girls like her on a regular basis? If so, then I would say that 2500 is certainly not unreasonable

A general question to all, since I have no freelancer experience either. Can you expect to find freelancers as cute as #67, or are girls like her normally found in MPs?

SexReview
02-07-04, 07:57
Kent,

Darlings is known for having three things always, lots of young girls, (18-20), lots of great looking girls (18-25), and a great level of service. ever had a bad time at this place but the price is more than you will spend in Pattaya for the same services.

About freelancers it is hit or miss some of them great looking others are not. If you don't mine looking and hunting you can find the real lookers, it you want to save time but not baht, go to the massage places and Go Go Clubs.

Sexreview

Bill
02-07-04, 08:28
Sure there are some women posted in this section that don't appeal to everyone, that's bound to happen. But c'mon, honestly now...........does anyone REALLY, truly enjoy any of the pics that Mr. Freeler posts? I am not flaming him intentionally. his posts of conquests with very dark, almost black pancake nipples on very old, s
agging titts, accompanied with huge gaping pussies topped with dark caesarean or motorbike scars is definitely a turn-off. On the other hand, his invaluable knowledge and experience of budget thai travel is unmatched by even Thai tour operators. Mr. Freeler sir, please stick to what you know best. Anyone care to comment?

The Traveler
02-07-04, 11:18
Bil

I do not enjoy to look at his pics and try to avoid it before going to bed, due to the nightmares I would probably have :) Nevertheless I find it quite interesting how those girls look like 20 years after I had them. If I would be older I would say 30-40 yrs after. It's also interesting how low (no flaming :)) anyone can set his limits. Freeler is my hero, sounds he is not the youngest one anymore but still lot of stamina. How else could you explain that he still get a hard on when looking at those chicks ? Impossible for me.
Anyway, those girls have to make a living as well and one guy less that will be hunting for the same prey as I do. More left for me.

Have fun

Joe Zop
02-07-04, 14:34
I find it a simple enough equation, the same as any posts made by anyone: if I've got a pretty good idea I'm not going to want to see it, I scroll by. No one has to click and open Freeler's pics if they don't want to. My perspective is that having more information available, whether it's text or pics, is a good thing, even if it's not to my tastes.

BTW, Bil, have you taken a mellow pill? Actual praise in your previous post, two nicely informational posts in the Pattaya section -- almost contacted Jackson for fear your ID had been hijacked! :D

Skinless
02-07-04, 15:45
As Freeler tends to be rather shy, I thought I would put a word in, especially as we both had The Lady with the Teeth (TLWTT). Jackson's relevant rules are:

51. Photographs submitted for inclusion in the WSG Photo Gallery must .....must be of women that you actually had sex with. The subject of the photograph may be dressed or in any state of undress.
Please do not submit photographs that are...
Pornographic, as in showing sexual intercourse.

There is no mention of beauty which, of course, is in the eye of the beholder. TLWTT is not a beauty but she sure knows howto BBBJ. Also, gaping crevices apart, these women are more photogenic than the little beauties. Seen one beauty, seen em all. But there is only one LWTT. Freeler's photos are a major additiion here. The site would not be the same without them.

As I get older, I find I can fuck women who would have made my dick droop only a few years ago. Skinless has fucked some real terrors - though he stands in shock and awe at Freeler's crop of George Bushes. Skinless puts his ability to sink his dick into the skankiest of Thai pussies down to constant meditation, Zen Buddhism and Vitamin V. Freeler is, of course, the maestro - even if he no longer has the balls to fuck chicks over 60 years of age.

Joe, next time you are in Phiok, do drop in on TLWTT. Spoil yourself. Life is short and, at 200 bt, you will have a smile on your face and a nice tale to tell here and to your children and your children's children - and thye might get to fuck her in their time too. And they will remember Uncle Freeler who discovered a very priceless diamond in the rough.

Freeler: how about a few more Grande and Yawning Canyons??

The Traveler
02-07-04, 18:07
Skinless

your assumption is correct. This threat is for documentation and if anyone doesn't like the posts/pics from a certain person he is free to skip them. I look at them for curiosity and to consider if it is worth to follow Freeler's trail. So far it isn't :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I get older, I find I can fuck women who would have made my dick droop only a few years ago.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have an explanation for it ? Just scared about my own future. I thought the older one get the more impulses you need to get horny. Sounds it is vice versa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
... even if he no longer has the balls to fuck chicks over 60 years of age.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did he fuck chicks over 60 in the past ? Unbeatable ! Freeler, I think we should collect and buy a medal for you.

Have fun

Jaimito Cartero
02-07-04, 21:12
Freeler definitely goes where most dare not to tread. Even though I doubt I'd ever run into most of his HOD girls, it's very entertaining reading and I often almost fall over my chair laughing at some of his comments.

I think we should bring the 200 baht lady in for a special WSG party. Then we can do a real comparision.

Al Cualquiera
02-08-04, 02:38
Tough Love wrote:

"Most men's Index fingers are shorter than their middle fingers. If these are girls, their index fingers will most probably be longer than their middle fingers because no one (even die-hard ladyboys ) would chop off their middle fingers to imitate females. "

Wrong.
Unless your girls are wearing mittens you should notice that their middle fingers are always longer than their index fingers. If a girl's index finger is longer than her middle finger under no circumstances should you take a ride in her spaceship.

Actually, the comparision is between ring and index fingers, men's ring finger is generally longer than index, women's ring and index are usually the same length. (Multiple studies support this fact, you can verify with a google search very quickly.)

Al

NoCBJ4Me
02-09-04, 08:35
Here's a cute spinner from Superbaby in Pattaya.

20 yrs old, 4'10", 37kg. Great for acrobatics!

MeatMan
02-11-04, 14:35
I never brought this up,but I've been chatting with this woman for a month while she's in my city(Boston) names Mai.Beautiful woman and a wonderful personality.A real darling!

Sex was good.Looking to meet up with her again in the near future!

P.S. She did tell me that she was a BG some time ago.

Freeler
02-11-04, 17:00
Damn you Meatman,

That girl looks an awful lot like my new found love C!
And, let me add, like a former new found love of mine named Wan, who is now happily married and living in Europe...

Big Hunk
02-11-04, 20:53
I found these at Nana Plaza. What a night.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Friar Lust
02-12-04, 03:55
I'd really like to thank all the members who posted pictures in this section, especially The Traveller. Your posts helped me decide to visit Pattaya this year.

I am a TJ monger and more recently a frequent Costa Rica visitor but I won a free trip - airfair and 7 nights hotel anywhere in the world I want to go. The people who ran the contest are not very happy with my winning as they want pictures and I told them flat out I am a *****monger and only want to go where there are lots of hookers. I did tell them they could have all the photos they want. They were not amused.

I really love spinners and all these photos and the reports on the st and lt prices have convinced me that I need to visit Thailand and Pattaya in particular.

I have been researching the web and will continue to do so until my trip takes place. I'm really looking forward to it and to posting some comparisons with TJ, Costa Rica and Pattaya when I return from the trip.

Fr. Lust

The Traveler
02-12-04, 22:05
Friar Lust

nice to hear you like them. :)

MeatMan
02-13-04, 00:56
Traveler,

OMG! the silky hair,the brown soft skin!,you da man! :D

Worf1972
02-13-04, 07:49
Traveler,

I repeat you GET THE BEST LOOKING girls in LOS. Damm , you should run a personal tour group about getting quality women in Thailand. Thanks I will take your advice about the places you go to meet quality women.

NoCBJ4Me
02-13-04, 15:05
Hey Traveler!

Here's a similar shot! I posted another pic of this girl earlier. She was a "traditional dancer" at Angelwitch. I barfined her twice. A very sweet girl.

The Traveler
02-13-04, 20:16
MeatMan

thanks, but the viewing angle isn't that nice. Next time I will knee down :D
Just to put oil on some troubled waters, she is 21 but claims to be 23, has a baby but absolute no stretchmarks and is also very tight.

Have fun

The Traveler
02-14-04, 06:07
nochk4me

Nice body ! She looks short just like mine. Maybe next time we should meet and bring those girls to exchange them :)

Have fun

The Traveler
02-14-04, 06:18
to all

i decided to delete the pic and would have deleted older ones if possible. i also have to consider if i will post any in the future. even though many of you seem to like my pics, i am tired of getting flamed by some other members of this forum (see general info section).

i found it quite astonishing how many of you pmed me for asking about detailed contact info for just those ****d girls i ran into without intention. i posted them as a warning for others so you can avoid them and the possible problems with the thai authorities which might come along.

have fun

1Ball
02-14-04, 07:57
not to add fuel to the fire, but how old is she?

(note the electric trimmer in the foreground. just finished mowing the lawn, and getting ready for a rinse)

ChiMan II
02-14-04, 10:53
1Ball,

I would say she is Thirtyone. One intresting thing about her is if you look in her eyes you can just see the experience!

Bill
02-14-04, 16:55
Traveller,

You always say "have fun". Are YOU having fun?

Sting
02-14-04, 17:19
I am sure that Traveller has fun..

and my name is not Traveller...

Please stop now!

Thanks

Sting

Again..again..again..ups..