PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

MeatMan
04-27-04, 01:48
Guys this...............is................the...............Photo Section! Pleaseeeee post your comments elsewhere or Pm your comments. come on!

Jackson,

please delete this post at your utmost convience!

Ljohnson
04-27-04, 01:59
Clarification needed here:

Meatman, I understand your concern, but all of our comments are directly related to a photo I posted. Are we supposed to jump over to the Pattaya section to discuss aspects of a particular photo? If so, fine, I just thought it was appropriate to analyze a PHOTO in the PHOTO section.

Noplobrem
04-27-04, 05:04
"Clarification needed here:" - Ljohnson

yes dude, you boned a ladyboy!

Freeler
04-27-04, 05:13
PurpleNGold,

So that's why you don't show Lek's hands:D...

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/attachment.php?postid=208340

(PS I edited 'show' in...)

Long91
04-27-04, 06:36
Thats some big thighs on her and she has so much ass you can see it from the front. Up to you. "I ain't mad at you."

PurpleNGold
04-27-04, 07:19
Damn Freeler, you caught me :) Still, wasn't it a good editing job to remove her hands (originally prominently displayed on her ass) and make it look like they were folded in front of her? ;)

David69
04-28-04, 12:16
She's Sa, (about 20yr) a beautiful and smiling girl from Phuket. I meet her near Shark disco, she take care of me only 1 time but she make me happy: very good.

White Shark
04-29-04, 13:22
Just back in Phuket.

This is a girl meet just a couple of night ago in Tiger Disco in Patong.

Very nice and sweet.

White Shark
04-29-04, 13:23
Oh boy, I love Thai girls!

So sweet and cute.

IMHO the best.

White Shark
04-29-04, 13:24
I spent two great days with her, but I could not remeber her name, can you imaging?
Conversation wasn't the main activities!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Member #1661
04-29-04, 15:55
I was in Thailand sept 11, 2001 and again in Febuary 2002. I have fallen in love with Thailand. I enjoy the weather and people. One word of caution here is do not feel sorry for the ladies. They are there for your money. I feel that alot of people give way to much money and send them money from another country. These girls are working you. Save your money up for another trip and do not take the girls shopping. Instead tip the girls if they perform well. Like a good bbbj with finish in mouth and swallow should be tipped but one who will not do a blowjob should not be.

Ljohnson
04-30-04, 01:21
White Shark -

She is a beauty. Way to go!

Dallas42
05-04-04, 14:47
Hi,

I just recently became a WSG member. I will be in Thailand from May 17th through May 30th. I will be staying at the Sheraton Grande on Sukhumvit road. I wondered if anyone has some insight on good MP's or beer bars near this hotel. Any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks

1Ball
05-04-04, 19:12
Dallas 42, i am going to try to cut the wolves off at the pass

1. welcome to WSG
2. you are asking the question in the wrong thread. You should be asking in BKK 2004
3. you should not be asking these questions. All the answers are in BKK 2004. Go back a few pages and all will be revealed. You might find something else interesting in there which will make your trip more enjoyable.
4. If you ask these kinds of questions again, exect to get slammed. People don't like it when a question gets asked, if it has been answered 100 times. What you willl get in return is a bunch of guys telling you to "RTFF", which means, Read The Fucking Forum.
5. Have a great time, take notes while you are there, and write a great report upon your return, preferably with photos.

Jaimito Cartero
05-04-04, 20:34
Dallas, as 1Ball noted, make sure you ask the questions in the right forum. That way you won't get flamed.

I'll be in BKK a few days before you are coming in. PM me if you want to meet up. Let me know what kind of girls you're looking for. (Go-Go, Beer Bar, BBBJ bar, independent, soapy massage)

It does pay to spend an hour or two and read back 6-12 months. There are tons of posts, and some are actually even helpful.

Spidey
05-04-04, 22:02
LJ,

I am sorry I am posting late, b/c I was in the state of Washington.

Anyway, Ann does look like a man, and I think you can see a little adam apple there. Pattaya is Ladyboys Land, period!

Big reason behind this, that men realize that they can make money being a lady, than a man. Also, the operation in Thailand is very cheap to do.

Rhino Tusk
05-05-04, 00:01
Dallas,

Good hotel, I stayed there last month and am going back later this month. Freelancers in Rivas are pricey, go to Soi Cowboy near by (best GoGos are Dollhouse, Cowboy2, Long Gun, and Sharks). Also, Nana Plaza, a little further in the other direction. You'll find the best lookers at Rainbow 2.

For MP, try Darlings on Soi 12. Go around 6 pm for the best selection.

Boy Toy
05-05-04, 08:21
I am back from my trip to the Los, don't have much pics to post, just four of them , had my way with 6 ladies in a time period of 3 days, will be posting detailed reports in a while, here are the pics for everyone to enjoy.

The following is Som from Voodoo bar at Nana Plaza.

Boy Toy
05-05-04, 08:23
The following is the pic of Deh (or Da), never got thier pronounciations right, from Angara massage on Petchburi road .

Boy Toy
05-05-04, 08:24
This is ooi from a bar in Nana Plaza (forgot the name of the bar), she gave the best blowjob ever.

Boy Toy
05-05-04, 08:25
Ooi again.

Patch Adams
05-05-04, 19:38
Hello all,

Just about to delete my pics (which have been posted elsewhere) thought I'd share.

Patch Adams
05-05-04, 19:39
Photo #2

Patch Adams
05-05-04, 19:40
Photo #3

White Shark
05-05-04, 21:59
Mei, 19 years old, (I've checed the ID), met at Banana Disco in Patong, 1200 Bath for long time, great oral and greek.

White Shark
05-05-04, 22:00
Another of Mei.

White Shark
05-05-04, 22:01
Mei from lovely Patong in the island of Phuket.

White Shark
05-05-04, 22:02
She proposed me, a treesome with a friend of her, next week-end I should try it!

White Shark
05-05-04, 22:04
She told me, that a Dude from Germany supplied her every month with 10.000 bath.
Can you imaging?

White Shark
05-05-04, 22:04
One more.

White Shark
05-05-04, 22:06
Last one of Mei.

Only down side is no facial or CIM.

Stinky
05-05-04, 23:49
I'm off to Hua Hin next week. I've heard alot of good things about the place, but some of you guys seem to be pulling some realy sasquatches. Just my opinion! Dudes, why take home the ugly ones?

FreakFunk
05-06-04, 12:26
Boy Toy, are those pics ladyboys?

Sure looks like a few of them have adam apples!

Denis
05-06-04, 22:25
Bow found in thermae (I love her)!

Denis
05-06-04, 22:27
Bow's perfect pussy , now you understand why I need to meet Cronin for some photo lesson

Denis
05-06-04, 22:28
Bow's pussy , sorry about the unfocus

Denis
05-06-04, 22:29
Bow final

Denis
05-06-04, 22:30
One of my sandwich

Denis
05-06-04, 22:31
The other half

Denis
05-06-04, 22:33
I love king size beds

Jaimito Cartero
05-06-04, 23:42
Denis, you may want to make sure that your macro focus is turned on. That allows you to focus closer in. If you use flash on close pictures, you may have to change it to a low flash setting so you don't white out the picture.

I do agree we should have a photo class with Cronin and Sex Traveller.

As for those who keep complaining about people talking in the Photo forum, I'd say that 75% of them seem to be people who never post pictures themselves.

Rhino Tusk
05-07-04, 03:38
Denis,

I'm at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit in 9 days. Hope you didn't leave any used condoms under the bed! LOL

Travel Fox
05-07-04, 05:04
Denis, Bow is cute man! Long live the Thermae.

Travelfox

Denis
05-07-04, 17:38
Bow last

Denis
05-08-04, 00:11
Beautiful thing from Thermae

Denis
05-08-04, 00:13
Last one

Denis
05-08-04, 00:16
Bow 2nd day

Long91
05-08-04, 01:12
Denis,

Thats Nice. Those braids are doing it for me.

Patch Adams
05-08-04, 12:31
Nice pulls Denis. How long ago are these pics from? I was in BK about 6 months ago and found some dogs in Thermae.

Met this one in Tony's. She is from Frozen agogo.

Duniawala
05-08-04, 16:04
The Traveller

With all due respect this has to be the most boring of all the photographs I have seen in this gallery. Are these really from LOS? One shot of the pussy is enough, maybe 2 but 21?

D

Rev333
05-08-04, 17:22
Traveler, I personally like the pic series, there are alot and maybe you should ask Jackson for a thread for your pic posting, but I wouldn't delete any. Keep up the good work.
Rev333

Aegis911
05-08-04, 17:33
Traveler,

Absolutely great pictures. I'm sitting here with a chub looking at her sitting on the chair.

Thanks for posting the series.

Aegis911

The Traveler
05-08-04, 17:36
Rev333

I could easily fill a whole section with TG pics. This time I brought my digicam with at least 3.5 GB of CF-Card space. Filled more than half of it which leads to over thousand pics. Will post only the ones where the girls faces can not be seen. Maybe will post more but will unsharpen the girls faces cause I have told them that I will keep the pics private.

Currently still sorting my pics. The batch conversion functions in Photoshop Elements save a lot of time. Will post a few more later on.

Nico
05-08-04, 17:36
Nice work Traveler I like the pics also.

MeatMan
05-08-04, 17:53
Good pics Traveler!..No complaints here!

Magic501
05-08-04, 18:06
Travler,

My mouse almost melted from clicking on all your pics! Keep up the good work!

Worf1972
05-08-04, 19:16
Traveler,

You are the ficking king of LOS.

I've watch your pictures for months now, and the quality of women you are with are awesome. Much higher then other members in Los. Yes you need your own thread, you have convinced me on a trip to LOS.

Asian Explorer
05-08-04, 19:49
Traveler,

Great work! Pictures are what this forum is for. The more the better.

Thanks!

Long91
05-08-04, 22:27
Thanks Traveler,

Thats just what we needed some fresh Pics. Keep up the good work. And enjoy while you're working.

Ljohnson
05-09-04, 03:33
Traveler -

Thank you for the excellent reporting and great pics of the girl with the incredible body. Wow!

Clandestine72
05-09-04, 05:18
thankyou traveler,

very lovely pics of a very lovely girl. looks like you really enjoyed yourself. don't sweat the negative comments from the "stroker crowd". this is a photo gallery, and those of us who appreciate photos of the girls our fellow mongers get to f**k, appreciate what you have to share. i don't mean to step on any toes, but petty criticism is not what i log on to read or watch. save the flame for the poseurs with pics of girls they never met, or **** hoochie jailbait.

just one opinion,

black

JuiceSpike
05-09-04, 06:03
Traveler,

Holy shit.... thanks for sharing, nice pics, etc... but are you going to post your 3.5 GB of CF-Card space in here? Is there a need to post the same shot over and over? I get the point at pic 2 of the same girl... Man, are you over compensating for something or just an avid monger wanting to share?

OK, hope all is well in your world. Yikes.

juice.

The Traveler
05-09-04, 09:01
JuiceSpike

Don't worry, I won't post all 3.5 GB (only about 2.0 GB filled). As I already pointed out, I will only post pics where the face can't be seen cause I promised that I will keep the pics private. This way the girls can't be identified but you guys can still enjoy them.
I have far more pics with face than without. They are also far more sexy and tasteful than those already posted.

Regarding this series of under the blanket shots. I was already thinking about selecting only a few of them but I was just too lazy to do so. As you might also know, my father passed away a few days ago and I have more important things to do. It was a courtesy to provide the pics to the forum as fast as possible. Furthermore, some of you guys might have a fetish for it. The feet/hand pics where taken for that reason cause I know a guy who will enjoy them. I prefer beautiful faces and hot bodies.

Nevertheless, you are free to skip those pics. It's obvious where the series starts and where it ends or do you suggest that I refrain from posting any pics in the future ? No prob, I can keep them for myself. I made them for my personal pleasure and I can keep them private if the majority of the members will tell me to do.

You can also send me a PM with a request to delete some. If you can really make it up to 5 members asking for it I will do so. BTW, yours would be the first.

Nice to see how the forum has changed. People who aren't sharing their pics criticize those who do.

No offense Juice, but most of your posts consist only of comments on reports of others rather than sharing or providing any info. You should also avoid to post a hint that you have sent a PM to a certain member. This is far more annoying than some pics of a thai pussy. I believe that these members will check their PMs when logging in. They also get a message via mail, so why also post it in the forum ?
Just my 2 cents.

No further comments on it. PM or leave it that way.

The Traveler
05-09-04, 09:07
LJohnson

I had two lengthy photo sessions with that girl and took over 400 pics of her. Damn it, she loved to pose and was natural talented.

Look out, more to come from other chicks.

BTW, the "under the blanket" are from a different girl than those full body pics.

Patch Adams
05-09-04, 10:40
Thanks for sharing Traveler.

Adjarn
05-09-04, 11:43
Excellent pictures Traveller!

Adjarn
05-09-04, 11:57
Hey Patch Adams,

This girl looks exactly like I girl I spent a week with in Phuket last summer. Do you know how longs she's been in Pattaya?

Adjarn

Felrops
05-09-04, 12:26
Great pictures Travelers.

I look forward being in Bangkok this summer.

JuiceSpike
05-09-04, 14:27
Traveler,

I'm not suggesting you delete or stop posting pictures. You can do what you want in this forum. The forum is for that. Don't worry I will skip some of your pics...

As far as my posts being this or that maybe you want to look at your own posts before commenting on mine. I have read your recent posts and they are mostly a dairy of your trip with little or no new information. If you call good "info" telling us what time you get up and where you score chicks for 3,000bt and how long you fuck them and how much lubrication you have to use well that's nothing new in this board but it is OK. So I don't mind you use this board as your dairy as we all do because the fact is that everything about mongering in Thailand has been said already over the past 2 years. Sometimes there is a new bar, a new hot spot with new girsl, etc., but most of the basic stuff has already been reported.

Also, I hope you realize that this forum is to comment and critize other people's views, experiences, etc., so being sensitive to people's comments is your waste of time.

BTW, you critized pics of ugly girls recently posted in here. I agree with you, they were butt ugly and I find yours a bit better but nothing spectacular. In fact, if you are paying 3,000bt for a girl to fuck and take some snap shots I think it is too much but everybody has their own taste.

And, don't fucking tell me what to do in this forum.

You wrote: "You should also avoid to post a hint that you have sent a PM to a certain member. This is far more annoying than some pics of a thai pussy. I believe that these members will check their PMs when logging in. They also get a message via mail, so why also post it in the forum ?" .... What exactly are you talking about?

If you find Thai pussy pics annoying (I posted one long time ago) then why are you posting your own pics of pussy taken under the covers when she is sleeping? Silly. In the future feel free to comment on my pics and posts as soon as you see them. I will respond if I find it necessary.

Juice

Joe Zop
05-09-04, 15:43
Traveler, you know well that Juice has posted plenty of excellent pics, and Juice, you can certainly understand why Traveler may be a bit testy.

Please guys, let's just stay cool and avoid another of the spats that have marred this board far too often of late. Both of you are valuable posters, both of you have shared marvelous pictures and information, and, like almost alll of us, have at rare times posted stuff that's not at the absolute top of the pyramid. I say big deal to that, as the good stuff is definitely worth getting. I urge you both to simply keep being yourselves, which you've both done so well in this area over the years and which I for one very much appreciate.

The Traveler
05-09-04, 15:53
juicespike

you are right, the nature of a report is somewhat like a diary and often does not contain much of info. but if you read them carefully you have to acknowledge that e.g. i gave detailed info about the location of the new [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) in bkk long before anyone asked for it.
i also pointed to a high class but also extrem cheap traditional massage (250 baht/2hrs + vip if wanted).

even if you might not like my reports they contain some info some guys might find helpful. i found it sometimes hard to find girls who are willing to do more than just the standard 30min. guys who are just like me and try to get the most for their money probably appreciate that someone points to a specific girl who is willing to go long way and provides great services.

i do not mind if anyone critcizes me, it's just too unimportant to me.

btw, i never ever criticized any pics of ugly girls in this forum. that's not my style and i believe that a girl that might be ugly for me could be miss world for someone else. taste differs and i respect that. please show me to which of my post do you refer. do not just state something that never happened.

i do not find pussy pics annoying, but you seem to do just that. why else did you criticize those pics ?
again, read, think and then talk. in that order !!! reread my post.

you ask what i am talking about regarding pm ? have a look at "samus aran in thailand 03-02-04 20:40" for example.

i do not want to start a discussion here. it's the pics section, so i leave the last word to you. i have more important things to do.

The Traveler
05-09-04, 15:54
Joe Zop

I agree, I will keep silent no matter what happens. Promised.

JuiceSpike
05-09-04, 16:31
Joe,

You know I will be myself and post what I want and let some shit heads in here know what I think...when necessary.

Traveler,

I told you once befoer that if you take a shot at me I will come back and point out your bullshit. Now, go back to orginazing your 3.5 gigs of thousands of pics and post and I will rate them on looks and photographic merit.

And, what about "Samus Aran in Thailand 03-02-04 20:40" ? I don't understand your whining...What is your point?

You obviosly deleted your recent post in this section where you were critical about some pics. At least be honest or you'll end up looking like you are full of shit. Man, you say one thing then change to another, for example you wrote: "....This is far more annoying than some pics of a thai pussy...." Then you wrote:..."I do not find pussy pics annoying..." Make up your mind.

Don't be affraid to have an opinion or critize me. I will respond if find it necessary. And take your own advice: read, think and then respond...

Go back to your self-serving dairy and post all the pics you want. Anything else let me know.

juice.

1Ball
05-09-04, 16:51
TT and Juice, I have a suggestion: How about you just ignore each other, before this turns into another "TT and skinless" discussion, which i believe nobody enjoyed.

PEACE.

Duniawala
05-09-04, 16:58
Traveller

You wrote"At least I post pics, where are yours ?"

Hey, did somebody delete all the pics I posted? Or maybe I imagined that I posted some. I am confused.

I have to admit that the bod is good, but I also had quite a few like that. I only paid between 700 to 1500 Baht for those.

Anyway, to each his own.

PurpleNGold
05-09-04, 17:32
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

The Traveler
05-09-04, 20:23
Duniawala

no need to be confused. You have posted some pics and a few of good looking ones (just my taste) as well as far as I can remember.

Just ignore my comment. I am not in a very good mood right now, hope you understand. I only couldn't understand why a few people make such a big fuss about a few similiar pics.

Peace

The Traveler
05-09-04, 20:28
Joe Zop

I promised not to answer stupid attacks and I will keep that promise, even if someone is still not able to understand what I wrote or assumes that I have deleted any messages. Would anyone please be so kind and explain that person the word "rhetoric" and that old messages can't be deleted after a certain amount of time.

Thanks

The Traveler
05-09-04, 20:30
1ball

Still in Phuket ? Hope you have a lot of fun down there.

I agree, it's too childish and there is no need for me to have the last word. As I already said, I don't want to have another useless discussion that leads nowhere.

This is the pics section and I will post some more instead of responding to insults.

Fading out ....

1Ball
05-09-04, 21:29
TT, actually went back to USA not Phuket, it was Firedick who went to Phuket.

As you know I am in LOS pretty much every month, so let's keep in touch, and get together again.

The Traveler
05-10-04, 02:04
1ball

My mistake. I am not myself right now, too many things to take care of and too much shit happens right now.
Looking forward to meet you again. Sad to see that not all guys in this forum are like you. The vast majority seem to be fine guys with the right attitude but a few seem to be exception of the rule.

Enjoy

1Ball
05-10-04, 02:13
TT, you are so fucking right. All the WSGers i have met, except a couple of them, have been super cool. Guess there are a few I really don't care to ever meet, or meet again.

Keep up the good work, and if somebody doesn't like your photos, fuck' em.

The Traveler
05-10-04, 02:21
1ball

I have met the person in question in january, had dinner with him and a drink. No prob with him at that time. Also tried to do him a favour and wasted a whole day to check all hotels at Pattaya Beach Road and some at Jomtien to get him a room.
But he wasn't as cool as all the others I have met so far. He got some sort of attitude which I felt unpleasant with. Just exception of the rule, not worth to comment any further on it.

Rex Kramer
05-10-04, 02:30
Thailand 2004

The Traveler
05-10-04, 02:31
To all

I decided to delete all the pics recently posted. I intended to do the forum a favour and it was a hell of work to resize and post so many pics. Most of the members seem to take it that way and enjoyed them. But as always, there are some folks around who are looking for trouble. I am tired of that shit and see no reason why I should provide any pics to those with bad attitude and limited abilities to understand what I said.

Maybe I might change my mind but for now no more pics. You know who you can thank for it.

Rex Kramer
05-10-04, 03:13
Thailand 2004

Rex Kramer
05-10-04, 03:18
Thailand 2004

Asian Explorer
05-10-04, 07:14
Traveler,

That's a real shame. I, and I'm sure many others, wish that you would reconsider. Most members appreciate your work.

Fetish
05-10-04, 07:28
Traveller,

Regardless of what they say, I think you have contributed more to this forum than a lot of people who complaints combined.

I do appreciate your efford to post the pictures, when I get tire of reading, there's alaways a scroll bar or the x button. COuld understand the fuss about it.

Anyway, keep up the good job.

Link NL
05-10-04, 09:52
I always ignore the few narrow minded asses you find in every group.

Just keep on posting for the ones that truely appriciate your work.

Duniawala
05-10-04, 15:50
TT

Peace.

It is a lot of work to resize and post them one by one. I wish we could upload like 5 to 10 at a time as you can on other sites. I use the Photoshop function Save for Web to help out on saving some time.

BTW I must commend you for the quality of the photographs. Really excellent.

Denis
05-10-04, 17:17
Guys,
If you are using window XP and Outlook it is a piece of cake to resize the pictures
Load your pics into my pictures folder
from there select all, and click on the icon send to,
it will ask you if you want to resize or send it as it is,
select resize, and from there it will open outlook
select all the pics attached in outlook and copy /paste them to any folder you want, they have been resized
that's it.
Denis

LittleBigMan
05-10-04, 17:45
The Traveler,

LBM, has been in and out of the hospital. Eye Surgery! Last week I got the bandages off and my vision is slowly coming back.
Even with limited vision " The Travelers" picture was a welcome sight!

Don't very about the negative comments! People just get bored and have to attack something or someone. Great therapy for a blind man!

Until I can get back to LOS at the end of month, keep the camara
clicking!

Thanks,
LBM

The Traveler
05-10-04, 19:27
LBM

LOL, that's funny even if bad for you (sorry).
Have that picture in my mind, you sitting in front of the screen, bandaged eyes and trying to sneak a view of some naked thai girl.

The Traveler
05-10-04, 19:28
Denis

I used Photoshop Elements 2. There is a batch conversion function, which lets you rename, resize and convert in a single step. Quite convenient, but to post over 80 pics, pic by pic, is very time consuming. Maybe Jackson will find a way to make it easier for us.

The Traveler
05-10-04, 19:43
Duniawala

Yep, 5 to 10 at a time would be helpful and would probably boost the amount of pics posted.

Just to reassure you, I am definately not mad on you. It's the other guy who believes he might criticize others and tell them what to do, but when being criticized himself has nothing more to say than "don't fucking tell me what to do in this forum". Isn't that weird ?

I do not mind being criticized by anybody, just not important to me and I also respect other opinions, but I do not like people lying and if you ask for proof lying again, presuming I deleted older posts even if technically impossible. You can't delete messages older than 7 days.

I also do not like stupidity. He still did not get the comparison with his annoying posts and those pussy pics. The words "rhetoric" and "ironic" seem to have no meaning to him. Maybe too complex due to limited abilities. I know there will be some answer to this post but I am tired of those useless and time/space wastimg discussions with the same people. So I will ignore it.

Duniawala, go on with your great work, have fun, play safe and hope to see you sometime in the Land of Smiles for a drink or two and some hunting.

Take care

Menudo
05-10-04, 20:05
Hey everyone,

This forum is for photo gallery. I like to congratuate The Traveler for posting pics that I like. I will buy a airfare ticket to thailand for this summer.

If you complain about those pictures, please post this comment in other forum not this forum.

Thanks and have a safe day,

Menudo

MeatMan
05-10-04, 20:29
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! where are they!!!!!!! put em baaackk:(:(

The Traveler
05-10-04, 21:22
MeatMan

just have a look at the hotel section and you will know why I do not like to share my pics with someone like that.

Tatoosh
05-10-04, 21:27
The Traveler,

Hey, sorry to see that you got bumped for posting pic's here. Since so few do bother to share, it was refreshing to see them. Yes, I agree with some that some of the photos were a tad repetitive. Same shot, slightly different angle. But that doesn't mean I didn't want to see them. I would simply suggest that you limit yourself to a few pics of any one girl. Select the three or four or five best of her and post those. As you see fit.

I don't mean any of this as a flame or to be less than appreciative of your postings and contributions. I haven't posted any photo's here simply because I don't have any to add at this time, but I do hope to in the future.

So thanks for sharing. I really mean that and I hope that you will choose to share more in the future after this all settles down.

Tatoosh

JuiceSpike
05-10-04, 21:49
TT,

Get over it. Being a crying baby because of my criticism and bad attitude is wasting your time and energy. I have no idea why you deleted your pics because I never suggested you should. Did I?

Nice of you to indirectly call me stupid. Well, I guess that is part of your insecurity and I hope you get over it and one day email me or PM me and let me know directly.

Move on and ignore me. People want to see your pics... I even liked a few.

Take care.

juice

The Traveler
05-10-04, 21:51
Joe Zop

don't worry, I will keep my promise :D

The Traveler
05-10-04, 21:58
Jackson

is that bullshit covered by the Zero tolerance policy ?
People like that make me sick and ruin the forum.
I have to admit that I have my part in it, cause I did not ignore him. I will do from now on.

Closing my eyes, ears and mouth just like the three monkeys ...

Jaimito Cartero
05-11-04, 01:47
I've learned long ago not to get too upset with people who complain about pictures. Some will like them, some won't. For every one person who complains, I usually get 3 that love them and want contact info.

Often, the person complaining will be people who never contribute at all. Post the pics for the benefit of most of the brotherhood. By pulling them, it just shows that you ARE affected by other's complaints.

Is 19 pictures of a snatch too much? For me it is, for others it's not even close enough. It's quite easy to look at one, and skip the rest of the series. I didn't complain because there are lots of guys who love them, and it doesn't hurt me to skip the rest of the series. TT did a very good job at cataloging the pictures so you didn't have to go through all of a series if you didn't like them.

I think some people aren't getting fucked enough, as they only have time to ***** and moan. I know I'll be in Thailand for two weeks later this month and will have NO time to *****.

On a final note about taking pictures. Some think that it's only the hayseeds and tourists that bringing their camera around with them. I've never had a girl get mad and storm out just because I had a camera. I don't repeat girls too often, unless they're really high caliber, so I'd lose 95% of all the girls I could have taken pictures of. What's really sad, is when you've screwed a girl 6 months ago, and she comes up to you and says hi and you don't remember them. I've had this happen too many times. Having pictures help. :)

The Traveler
05-11-04, 07:09
JC

I agree.
It's not the critics itself, I don't mind it just not important enough.
It's the attitude that stands behind it and the way he expresses his "opinions". Trying to impose his rules and values on others and if you hint to his own posting behaviour got nothing else to say than "don't fucking tell me what to do in this forum".

He isn't also able to stick to the issue, always expanding it to a personal war.
Just look at the hotel section. Posting the pics of the room of my hotel during my last trip as an info for others is suddenly bragging.
What sick mind is that ? Guess he is too bored with his life and therefore looks for something exciting.

Maybe he is too insecure and lacks of self-confidence and therefore overexposes himself to cope with that. Don't want to analyse him, it could lead into even darker regions of his mind. I just wish that he would get a bit more self-control and maybe show some manners. Maybe someone should remind and explain him what the "nettiquette" - one of the oldest rule of the internet - was meant for.

Might be that I overreacted by deleting those pics due to my current situation. But too much shit happens recently in my life and I have to cope with that.

The Traveler
05-11-04, 07:15
Tatoosh

no need to express your critics so careful, I can read between the lines and see that you got the right attitude. As already said several times, I already thought to pick only a few from that series but then just posted them mechanically one after another. You switch into automatic mode if you post 80+ pics at a time.

Bound in Iraq
05-11-04, 07:20
This is a lovely I met at the Classroom when I went there. Forgive me as this is my first picture report.

Meaty
05-11-04, 09:46
Traveler > I enjoy your FR's and although some pics of the girls weren't to my particular taste i still enjoyed seeing them ( i missed the repetitive pu**y ones, no great shakes), and i chose to view them, BUT keep posting, why spoil everyones fun because one fellow brother doesn't like them ?

Traveler & Juice > Guys please, drop the shit, you must have more important things to do, it's like a school playground in here. You both post some great stuff, most bro's will agree it's good, but this pointless banter is bandwidth and a waste of it. No last words guys, just move on, for everyones sake.

Peace, M

JuiceSpike
05-11-04, 13:31
TT,

OK, I will shut up and stop. Can you do the same?

Meaty,

Good point. No last words and move on.

juice.

Bill
05-11-04, 14:02
Fellas,

We all know there are some guys that like to make up their stories and totally exaggerate acomplishments because in actuality they are the exact opposite of what they are trying to come off as. I feel sorry for them. Some guys say one thing and then on another day say the exact opposite then spend their last dying breath trying to convince us that we didn't witness a bold faced lie. These type of people are fooling noone and cannot be trusted. I vote we just laugh at their pitiful situation and use this info inside the WSG with caution and hopefully the posters with misinformation and lies will get theirs in the end. Karma is a bittch.

The Traveler
05-11-04, 16:47
JuiceSpike

sorry, I can't resist.

"OK, I will shut up and stop. Can you do the same?"
No last words ? :D

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:14
Anybody want to see my vacation snatch...uh snaps?

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:17
The cutest little gogo girl on Soi Cowboy. (OK, just a figure of speach, lets not start that one.)

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:19
I fell so hard for this girl from the first second I saw her. So hard.

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:22
Weirdly, Mama at the gogo tried to talk me out of her. Strange? I thought so. Kept trying to push me toward another girl and telling me this one was too young (19). I wasn't having it. We had already made the agreement by eye contact and when she was done with her set, she came over.

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:29
Anyway, she is Pim from Isan. So many girls here in BKK from Isan. I thought that was strange, but when I got home, I found out that Isan basically means northern Thailand, about 19 provinces. (OK, you guys knew that, but I'm a Kingdom newbie). So of course they're all from Isan.

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:35
This was pretty late at the Cowboy by this time, right about 2. I hadn't changed money since the early morning and didn't really have enough Baht to do the whole deal. Thank fucking god the Bank of Firedick was close by. I made a quick withdrawl and we were golden. Hey Firedick, thanks again, my friend. You're the best!

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:39
Money well spent.

Robux
05-11-04, 23:39
Bravo Cronin! She's got that savage my ass with your meat stick look.

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:43
Robux: She does. But in fact she is just so so so sweet. Really nice girl. So young, so beautiful, so willing to do just what ever my little heart desired.

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:46
Including taking shower photos, or whatever other damn poses I could think up. She loved the camera from the first second. It wasn't that way for all the other girls. In fact, the best ones never did. You'll see later.

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:47
She thought this one up. I wanted the ass off the bed thing, but she did the erotic tongue sticking out. She was so great.

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:50
This has become one of my signiture poses. I bored with it. I have a contact sheet of new poses I like, but, of course, didn't have it in BKK. Anyway, still not bad.

Cronin
05-11-04, 23:53
And I always like this pose. As Traveler said, he knows someone who likes the hands and feet shots. Yeah he does.

Cronin
05-12-04, 00:01
Hummm. I know, tasteless, not artistic, obvious, misogynistic. So sorry, I can never resist. To me this IS art.

1Ball
05-12-04, 00:05
hey Cronin, nice meeting you the other day, i especially liked it when we started to double team that chick you borrowed my rooom for.

Nice pics. See you in LOS in July.

Cronin
05-12-04, 00:27
1ball, so sorry I missed you on the way out of town. That was unavoidable. Many thanks again for lending me your room for that ST girl. She was not the most beautiful girl in BKK, I'll post a photo of her later, but she had real style and got under my skin. Plus, I was in the "fuck any warm girl that moved" mode, goin' over the top in the nana zone.

What you're not telling the brothers is that you came back into your room after me and the ST girl were done, she was in the bathroom cleaning up, and you went in butt naked just to see what she would do. She didn't sound all that surprised really. I'm laughing now remembering it.

This shot looks spontaneous, but wasn't, took a lot of conversation to get it, but I think it came out good.

Cronin
05-12-04, 00:32
Sorry about the Cronin anatomy in this one. I'm actually arching my back and trying to hold the camera high over her, compose the shot by looking where the lens is pointed and of course taking care of business...an extremely complex set of variables to attempt to coordinate. Gotta be a better way.

Cronin
05-12-04, 00:34
Why am I posting this shot? Well, because I like it. Hope someone else does too.

Cronin
05-12-04, 00:37
Another in the catagory of not nude but really hot photos. She's trying to get MTV on the tube, but eventually gave up.

Cronin
05-12-04, 00:39
So then we started in on this series of sort of artsy shots. And I say that with a laugh.

Cronin
05-12-04, 00:43
This actually turned out to be one of my favorites. I really like the way her breasts stick out here and also that little line down the middle of her breast bone. The thing with her shoe really works. The only bad part is I forgot to clear away my damn tennis shoes. For every stupid mistake I learn something, but the price is high, very high.

Cronin
05-12-04, 00:47
I also like this shot a lot. She is clearly enjoying herself. She of course, has seen every shot after they have been taken, and she likes the photos and attention. What a sweetie.

Magic501
05-12-04, 00:48
Cronin, you ol' dog,

Keep getting pics like these and you are gonna put Viagra out of business!

Cronin
05-12-04, 00:54
We did this LT. She wanted to stay for the rest of the week, and I wanted her to also since it was so good. The only problem was that I also wanted the other 100,000 girls in BKK for the rest of the week and the room wasn't big enough.

I actually don't remember what I paid, but it was above standard rate, I guarentee that, partly because of the nice photo shoot she gave, but for other reasons too. I would also like to hold back on mentioning which gogo bar she is in, just out of respect for her, but I will give that info to senior members who PM me.

Cronin
05-12-04, 00:58
last shot. just to show that i have a lot to learn and hope to get better. i really hate that overexposed effect of the flash. so for this shot i used no flash, and fast iso with longer shutter speed. but the result was pretty bad. on a knock out pose, i screwed up trying to get fancy. should have done a back up shot with the flash.

1Ball
05-12-04, 01:05
Cronin, I had forgotten about that part, me stripping down, and walking into the bathroom. LOL.

WE HAVE TO HOOK UP AGAIN. Mongering in a group is a lot more fun than solo.

MeatMan
05-12-04, 01:05
Nice ass on her!:D

Long91
05-12-04, 01:16
cronin,

absolutely fantastic. i only been to los once and that was last november. now i know why i'm going back this november. talk about peer pressure. thanks for the encouragement. great pics as always. you sure know how to take them.

enjoy

Joe Zop
05-12-04, 01:43
Hey, Cronin, hope your first trip to LOS isn't gonna be your last. Wonderful work, as always.

BlnkNameCruiser
05-12-04, 07:17
Without adding too much story to the photo section, I will just tell you this one I met, took to my room, started taking off her shirt and then slid my hands hown HIS pants! Fuck. I guess I get the dipshit of the day award. Damn. I am originally from San Francisco. You think I could see this coming a mile away.

Oh well, here he is.

Blanknamecruiser

Greetings,

Before I receive any more emails about this report, I thought I'd let everyone know that I've reviewed the report and the accompanying photograph, and I have reached the following conclusions.

Yes, the report does discuss ladyboys, and thus it constitutes a technical violation of the Forum's SPAM policies. However, BlnkNameCruiser is a Forum Member with a long and established record of substantial contributions to this Forum, and thus I believe that he has provided this information in a genuine belief that it will benefit other Forum members, and not as a veiled attempt to provide perverts with info in the location or availability of ladyboys in BKK.

Thanks,

Jackson

BlnkNameCruiser
05-12-04, 07:20
redemption...

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
05-12-04, 07:22
pic 2. She is from Pam's at the Soi cowboy.

blanknamecrusier

BlnkNameCruiser
05-12-04, 07:25
blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
05-12-04, 07:28
she was a champ. I took video too.

blanknamecruiser

MeatMan
05-12-04, 08:17
Nice rack on the redemption pics Blank. Sorry to hear about the "present" you didn't want.

Spidey
05-12-04, 08:29
BNC:

I am from San Francisco too. And I can tell you sometime the TS, or most of the time the TS looks better than the SW. I guess the reason is that they can trick the customers, if they looked their better!

Also, the Asian ones, looks hot! Well, in Thailand, They are the best, b/c the operation is cheap, and the men are very thin. so they can pass easily for a woman.

I like to look for the signs, such as: voice, adam apple, feet, and I like to shake their hands, b/c men have bigger hands.

One time in the Philippines, I picked up one TS, and I was not sure. I told him I have company, but he/she told me it would be quick. As I went to my room, everyone in the lobby stopped to look at me. To me, something strange is going on. When I got to the room, he/she wanted to see my dick, so he/she can suck it. I asked to let me see some pussy. He/she told me that you first. I told he/she that I am the one paying the money, so he/she should take off his/her pant. He/she told me you first again. I told her, no pussy, no pay. Let see, I said. He/she refused. I told he/she get the F**K out!

So, don't feel bad, just be aware of it.

Jaimito Cartero
05-12-04, 08:54
BNC, better to find out before than after. Was this one from Pam's also? If guys want a ladyboy, fine, but there should be some damn truth in advertising, so you don't end up with the shaft. :)

Cronin
05-12-04, 12:01
Blankie, a little help from your friends.

Cronin
05-12-04, 12:06
And again.

1Ball
05-12-04, 14:45
BNC, is that rack real ? After looking at Cronin's lightened pic, it looks like silicone inside there ?!?!?

Brojomar
05-12-04, 16:13
Who cares, she's a cutie. Lucky dude.

The Traveler
05-12-04, 19:57
Cronin, I took those only for you. Hope you like them.

The Traveler
05-12-04, 19:57
and one more

The Traveler
05-12-04, 19:58
and the last

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:03
Girl from Beergarden

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:03
one more of her

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:04
and last one of her

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:07
Another one from Beergarden. Had her almost 3 yrs ago still cute and tight.
Tapioca, do you remember her ?

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:12
Little cutie from soi cowboy, real sweet person.

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:13
and one more of her

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:16
freelancer from Nana Parking Lot

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:24
little BKK cutie

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:24
and again

Cronin
05-12-04, 20:25
1ball: At this point Blankies gotta be wondering with his cutie "Hey is that Pussy real?", he's probably not too focused on verifying the tits anymore.

Traveler: Oh yeah! Hey, I know that girl!

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:28
nice gogo girl

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:29
in front of mirror

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:30
posing

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:30
after ...

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:32
Cronin

could you please send me the other pics we made when we took those chicks. Thanks.

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:36
one more gogo girl

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:38
and her friend

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:39
again

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:39
and again

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:40
and almost last

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:46
as a team

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:47
same team

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:48
last one

The Traveler
05-12-04, 20:49
Sorry, no more pics of ugly pimple laden girls !!! :D

Migrant One
05-13-04, 00:38
Traveler,

Nice!

Gotta get there!

migrant

Sting
05-13-04, 02:10
Hi Traveller,

nice pictures. I like your mirror :-)

regards

Sting

PS: One girl I know ..Soi Cowboy...

BlnkNameCruiser
05-13-04, 08:21
All,
1. Yes, I was actually thinking " I sure hope that is a REAL p**ssy, and not a post-op! hehe...

2. Also those tits are real. I was surprised. She is a little chucky so that is probably the reason. I felt them very carefully as you can probably imagine.

3. The lady boy I didnt meet in a bar. I was tired as having JUST arrived. I was wandering around my hotel. I think the best thing to do if you are not sure is just grope your potential date before going to your room. It is kind of funny. The next chick I picked up from the street I groped on the street walking to my room, and the girl who's pics are posted here I groped in Pam's bar before taking her out.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
05-13-04, 08:24
Traveler,
Compliments on your pics. You are like Cronin is in China. He is unanimously voted #1 photo poster.

thanks!
blanknamecruiser

Taepo Dong
05-13-04, 11:22
Traveler,

Great pics. Glad to see you back. Ignore those who don't appreciate great photography. Especially love the img1484. Gotta like a girl who wears a shirt "Spirit of America"

Spunky168

"The Original Taepo Dong"

Taepo Dong
05-13-04, 11:33
Traveler,

Great pics. Glad to see you back. Ignore those who don't appreciate great photography. Especially love the img1484. Gotta like a girl who wears a shirt "Spirit of America"

Spunky168
"The Original Taepo Dong"

The Traveler
05-13-04, 13:37
BlankNameCruiser

thanks for the compliments.
Watch out, more to come !!!

Cronin
05-13-04, 16:39
Night lights on Soi Cowboy.

Tantrik
05-13-04, 17:24
Great pics TT! Nice to see that some people are concerned with quality, the girls posted in the photo sections aren't always eyepleasers. Hope you'll post some pics of the Playboy chick next. :)

Rhino Tusk
05-13-04, 18:54
Cronin,

Looks like we're pussy brothers. Pim is from Ubon Ratchathani in eastern Thailand. I took her to Saxophone Pub near Victory Momument for some live music, before LT with her April 15th.

She certainly is a hot one. In the morning, my butts cheeks ached so much from doggying her I could hardly walk. My only complaint was she wouldn't let me eat her pussy.

That wasn't the mamasan who tried to push another girl on you, just one of the service employees. She did the same to me, trying to direct me to a 19 year old just to get her some work. I passed because her English wasn't very good, and selected Pim instead. I think I made the right choice.

The Traveler
05-13-04, 19:49
Taepo Dong

she delivers great services, good BBBJ and FS for as long as YOU can. She is from the southern part of thailand, 19yr old and got a very nice attitude.

The Traveler
05-13-04, 19:52
Tantrik

that's the girl at pic img_1475.jpg. She had a photo session with a Penthouse photographer (with two other friends of her) and will probably be seen in one of the next issues.

The Traveler
05-13-04, 23:06
under the blanket 1

The Traveler
05-13-04, 23:07
under the blanket 2

Cronin
05-14-04, 11:23
I don't remember her name. Should be "Trouble", but I'll call her Angel. She's one of the featured dancers in Nana. Many talents, this one.

Cronin
05-14-04, 11:52
A very complex girl.

Cronin
05-14-04, 12:01
Lest we delude ourselves into thinking that all BKK gogo girls are mindless quim, this girl is intelligent, sophisticated and witty.

Cronin
05-14-04, 12:14
We didn't get along very well, so I couldn't recommend her. But I also think she'd be great at the right time, we just got off on the wrong foot and the photography made it worse.

Cronin
05-14-04, 15:34
once again, these are pretty poor from an image standpoint. i was trying to go without flash, setting the iso to 200 and letting the camera set the shutter speed. with lights this might have worked. without, they are just super grainy.

1Ball
05-14-04, 15:47
Cronin,

Grainy, schmainy, the pics are good, the girl is hot.

Cronin
05-14-04, 15:54
Many times, I couldn't get enough light to even do an autofocus. The A40 af doesn't generate its own light like later models. Since the model was losing her patience, I just had to forge ahead and hope for the best or I wouldn't get anything. Too bad, this girl really had something special, I just couldn't capture it.

Cronin
05-14-04, 16:07
The farther she got away from Nana plaza the more she seemed to me like someone completely out of place. A saw two girls in BKK who I thought had enough class and intelligence to be pulling down major bucks in any career in LA. This girl was one of them. The other spent a lot of time with our newbie of the group. Maybe he has pics of her he'll post when his ID clears. She was a freelancer in the Beer Garden.

Cronin
05-14-04, 16:19
1ball: She really was hot. I think that was the night you and your future x-wife were with us and you bailed early (after dumping your crying, drugged-out social work project on my lap).

Cronin
05-14-04, 16:34
I met her again the night before I left at the same gogo. I had two other girls in tow and we all sat and drank shots of tequila while we watched her shows. Even though our session had been a bit of a hair-pull, she was really friendly that night and we all had a great time and got seriously drunk. Which is why I say that I think she could be pretty transcendental under the right circumstances.

RetiredGord
05-14-04, 16:53
Hi Guys,

This is a picture of the talent at Fanny's on soi Cowboy. I have cum into the hands of fust about all these girls at one time or another. Some will take off their underwear in the corner and get you off between their cheeks. Cheap sex for a ladies drink and a hundred B. Drinks are two for one during happy hour. I'll be back there as soon as I get over my triple bypass.

Have fun,

Gord

Cronin
05-14-04, 16:56
I'll provide her contact info to Senior Members, should you wish to try your luck.

I again paid way over standard for LT, again partly to motivate her to do the photos which she was not keen on. I presented her with 1000 baht in the morning for her lousy service and attitude. But I did that while I kept telling her how beautiful she was and how much I liked her. The Traveler Credo: "you be good to me, honey, and I'll be good to you". We quickly negotitated "breakfast" and more photos.

RetiredGord
05-14-04, 17:10
This is a repost of the Fanny"s picture. I think the first was over size. Sorry.

The Traveler
05-14-04, 17:55
Cronin,

LOL, yes that often brings out the best of them. :)
I remember her, she was cute and your pics definitely prove that.
BTW, why does your digicam produces so much blue at the edges (angel12.jpg) even at places where no blue should ever be ? :D

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:00
Sorry for the quality of the pic. The girl did not like me to take any due to bad experiences so I had to make it surprisingly fast when she came out of the bathroom.

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:07
Nice chick checking what will be next

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:11
That one was a real sweety with a great attitude. Very polite, no pro.
On the chair ...

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:11
at the wall ...

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:12
in front of mirror ...

Cronin
05-14-04, 18:20
Traveler: Yeah, thats weird, I see that now, too. But I'm not going to try to edit it anymore. The Canon A40 cannot capture decent flesh tones, the sensor is no more than a toy by today's standards. I've always had this same problem with it. If I adjust the saturation and contrast on what was originally a bad photo like that one, weird shit happens. I could post the original, but its basically worthless.

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:50
nice ass

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:51
same ass, different angle

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:51
ass + rest of the body

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:52
backdoor opens

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:54
sitting

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:55
leaning on

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:56
aweful body, very promising. She kept all promises :D

The Traveler
05-14-04, 18:59
one boob

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:00
two boobs

Worf1972
05-14-04, 19:03
The Traveler, you are my hero!

You have never failed to bring and show the finest women of LOS. WHen I get my ticket I must make sure to hang out with you and meet some of the finest women of the world.

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:09
three boo..., nope guys, just touching both of them

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:11
zoom out

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:12
moving down

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:14
zoom in

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:15
zooming further

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:16
flipping around

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:17
zooming out again

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:20
The following is a butt session for all those buttlovers.
If you do not like them, please refrain from complaining, just skip them.
Thanks

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:21
panties on

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:21
panties down

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:22
hands up

The Traveler
05-14-04, 19:23