PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Mike NRW
05-30-04, 12:34
The attached picture might help when you are intend to walk from BTS Phaya Thai Station to CP1/2.

It takes about 15 minutes to walk to CP1 and 20 to CP2. I have not been inside CP1/2 but I saw some girls sitting outside CP1 at midnight.

Pictures are taken from Baiyoke Sky Hotel. It takes about 5-10 minutes to walk from the Hotel to CP2.

The Baiyoke Sky Hotel is not girl friendly (500Bht).

The airport bus A3 stops about 300m from the Hotel.

Mike NRW
05-30-04, 12:36
CP2 on a Saturday night in February.

Boy Toy
05-31-04, 04:49
Freakfunk,

Seems I was right after all , daljeet seems to be real dear and near to you, did you marry her?

Or this also real slow for you to comprehend?

Boy Toy

DannyMex
06-02-04, 10:53
Traveler,

I don't now who told the Thai woman that you posted her picture here, but I consider his actions to be morally correct. He is trying to protect her future, and if her picture is posted all over the net, that's very dangerous for her. I appreciate the pictues too, but would prefer that all faces are covered or smeared in some way.

In other words, I don't consider his actions stupid at all. Quite the contrary.

PosterLion
06-02-04, 13:32
ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL

Hey Mike NRW,

I've already discovered the locations of CP1 and CP2 but I wish I would have had your photos the first time around. It makes it a no brainer! :)

You ought to add them to the Bangkok Massage section. They're great for a newbie. :)

poster...

Firedick
06-02-04, 16:35
I did Mike NRW's walk from the BTS Phaya Thai station by the CP en route to Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Quite doable, but darn warm on a late May afternoon.

It's worth the price of admission to go up to the observation deck at the Baiyoke Sky Hotel. But the staff selling and collecting tickets are not the sharpest tools in the box. I made 3 trips up and down the tower due to bad info from the "helpers".

FD

Postiing this in the BKK section as well. Sorry about the "dup" Jackson.

Firedick
06-02-04, 17:15
Cronin,

I just got far enough back in the old reports to find your "thank you". You are welcome. It looks like the money was well spent !
Pim is a cutie !

Have a good return trip.

FD

Sixtynine
06-03-04, 16:30
Okay, couldn't seem to resize pics and upload several, so created an album all its own. Here is one week's worth mongering in BKK. Enjoy.

You can read the trip report in Bangkok Reports 2004. But in a nutsheel, first girl is the one who took up 3 days of my time but now I find I miss her- so hard to find a tall girl in Asia! Second girl was the one with the attitude but nice round ass and the last one was the sweetist thing with almost zero English. When she would ask me BLAH blah blah? I would simply answer with different innotation- blah blah BLAH?, and that would make her think I understand and she would kiss or hug with a cute smile after that and for me, the world was a perfect for the next few seconds.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hysteromania-date

Sixtynine
06-03-04, 16:35
Okay, wanted to point out 2 pics. Some Thai girls unfortunately are not as photogenic or give a lady boy appearance. All depends on how we catch them on camera, for example....

Ladyboy?
http://community.webshots.com/photo/149033593/149031483QkrZFo

Nope, trust me, she is 100% girl.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/149033593/149031461DuLITE

The Traveler
06-03-04, 18:33
DannyMex

you won't find any nude pics posted by me where you can see the face. I always blur them.
Who ever pointed to the forum where she finally found her pictures did it definately not to protect her. Some guys find it funny or want to look cool or whatever.

The Traveler
06-03-04, 19:34
Hysteromania

this chick has absolutely no katoey appearance, easy to see. Why do you think she has ?

Socal Glock
06-04-04, 10:39
This girl is bad news. I met her on the street in front of the Thermal Cafe after the bars closed. Agree to BBBJCIM. But in the room insisted on a cover. After her shower and before I did anything her attude got even worse. I threw her ass out of the room with just a towel. After about 15 min of door poinding I threw her clothes into the hall. Funny I never heard a word from the hotel staff :-)

Socal Glock
06-04-04, 20:19
Will some one PM me I am having trouble attaching a photo. I put in the brouse section, and it is a resized jpg.

SocalGlock

Menteng
06-04-04, 23:59
Guys,

What is true about the stories that in BKK you can get a blowjob while enjoying a drink at the bar? If true, where to go for a BBBJ and CIM?

Thanks!

JuiceSpike
06-05-04, 03:05
last one...

juice

JuiceSpike
06-05-04, 03:05
good service

juice

JuiceSpike
06-05-04, 03:06
her name was...forgot

juice

JuiceSpike
06-05-04, 03:07
short time...

juice

JuiceSpike
06-05-04, 03:08
1,000 baht...

juice

JuiceSpike
06-05-04, 03:09
freelancer from BKK, last March at 3:30 PM...

juice

Dick Nasty
06-06-04, 00:06
Socal Glock.

Hey that happen to me once before when some one a girl attitude gets worst. I threw her out of my room with nothing on and throw her cloths, shoes too. Don't let these girls intimidate you and the hotel security will protect you from harrasment because you are the hotel, guest not her.

I though it only happened to me. Hahaha

Socal Glock
06-06-04, 02:06
This is Ahn from Tilac Bar from.

Does every thing buy Anal. A real sweet gal 24 year old gut gives a real good GFE. Asks 2000bt for short time but only paid 1000bt.CIM no problem. Got extra time not a clock watcher. I would recommend her as a 8 only because she didnt do long time.

SoCalGlock

Socal Glock
06-06-04, 02:07
Ahn #2

SoCalGlock

1Ball
06-07-04, 01:10
I remember TT and i think Cronin also posting this type of photo a couple of weeks back, saying they knew of some who are really into this. so here are a couple from my collection

1Ball
06-07-04, 01:11
one more

1Ball
06-07-04, 01:17
here it is

Boy Toy
06-07-04, 06:27
Sogal clock,

The girls you have had are real preety, bad if the first one you had , came with a bad attitude, and I think you treated her right by throwing her out. Keep up the good work.

Boy Toy

Lorenzo
06-07-04, 08:39
Menteng,

The blowjob bars in Bangkok are the Rose Bar and the Kangaroo, both on Patpong I. And yes, you can get a BBBJCIM sitting at the bar, sometimes without even being asked. If you are shy about this kind of thing, they both have back rooms where you can have more privacy. The back room in the Rose Bar is kind of grungy, though.

Lorenzo

Sixtynine
06-07-04, 14:36
Traveler, The only reason I was suspicious about her being a katooey was because she was so darn tall. Also, because she joked about being a katoeey which I realized later was to laugh a little as she was very nervous. As I said, nice girl who hasn't gone around the block which is sometimes difficult to find a mongers paradise like Bangkok. My worst nightmare is ending up with a katoeey in my room one night or finding out too late but I think I am keen enough to spot them with the whole look at the throat, arms, shoulder width, facial features, ring finger length, etc. in addition to not allowing alcohol to cloud my judgement. I usually get drunk after selecting a girl, makes the night more fun especially some of these girls get really tipsy just after one Singha and when you you treat them to champagne and pineapple (couldn't find strawberries), they get really "happy".

On another note, what concerned me is the same girls I did 2-3 years ago when I first came here are still working at the exact same bars. They wanted to go with me and I remember my experience with them very well but I will take a new girl anyday, rather than try out a girl I had 2 years ago as I can not shake the idea out of my head just how many farangs she has been with since. I mean bars and girls come and go all the time, but there are some that stay in the same place and like an elephant, a BG never forgets! Not that I was that memorable in bed I think, but it is amazing how quick her memory comes back to her when she sees you again. Amazing.

Had my last night in BKK with the girl but I was so tired, we only went one round I went to sleep. Flying back to the sexually dimented and oppressed society better known as the United States. :(

Boy Toy
06-08-04, 13:39
Socal Glock,

Where is Tilac Bar? In Soi Cowboy? I would really like to meet Ahn, please let me know.

Boy Toy

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

Sting
06-08-04, 21:25
Boy Toy,

Tiliac Bar is in Soi Cowboy.
Located : Sukhumvit Road Soi 21/22
It is the fourth bar on the left side.
The owner is German.
The best time is 08.00 p.m

Say hello to all.

Sting

Jaimito Cartero
06-08-04, 21:40
the two most talked about bj bars are star of love (light) and [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900). the former is in patpong, the latter off of soi 8 in sukhumvit.

Sixtynine
06-08-04, 22:14
actually [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) is closed now, along with most of the dives behind soi cowboy. i was just there last night. everything is torn down except one exposed front wall with [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) on it.

not a big thrill to go to a bj bar, think thai women perform much better when they think no one is watching. also girls seemed even more skanky in these places. not many tg are fond of bjs so to do it all day, these girls are not among the best. still, people seem to be mesmerized about the idea of getting a bj in a public bar while chatting with your buddy next you getting the same thing.

gave it a try 2 years ago and didn't like the experience. sat on bar stools covered by a wood wall while sucking took place. it was kangaroo bar in patpong i believe.

SexReview
06-08-04, 23:10
hysteromania,

actually [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) is not closed, jc is right it moved to soi 8 off sukhumvit several months ago and is still going strong. the beer bar complex at asoke plaza is closed and has been because the land was sold to a developer who plans to build a major complex (non sexual) on the site. the complex will end before the start of soi cowboy so that area is safe for now.

sexreview

Bizzie
06-08-04, 23:18
Yoyo in the hotel.

Bizzie
06-08-04, 23:23
To the Shower

Bizzie
06-08-04, 23:25
Teasing ho!
No ass or tit shots!

Bizzie
06-08-04, 23:27
She actually had nice tits, good for a handful or a mouthful, but sorry couldn't convinve her to show it.
She must know where these pictures wind up!

Bizzie
06-08-04, 23:30
Can you beleive how she cleans up so nicely after about 3 hours of getting banged?

That's a real BKK ho! On her way out!

Boy Toy
06-09-04, 05:46
Sting,

Thanks for the Info, appreciate it.

Boy Toy

Osakagin
06-09-04, 16:52
Bizzie,

Great photos.

Are you sure she is 100% Thai, as she really looks like my old Japanese GF?

Socal Glock
06-11-04, 08:15
Boy Toy

IF you are going to look for Ahn at the Tilac this might help you identify her

SoCalGlock

Socal Glock
06-11-04, 08:19
More Ahn.

Socal Glock
06-11-04, 08:22
One More Ahn

This was taken in the bar and in her working clothes.

Muf Diver
06-12-04, 07:09
I met this girl outside the Beer Garden, Soy 7, Bangkok, in April 2003. Her name is Mia. She is 32, with very small tits, some what flabby stomach with some stretch marks, but very skinny. But, she attempted very hard to please me, including a BBBJ. I give her a 5 over all, and for ST it was 500 Bahts!

Muf Diver
06-12-04, 07:18
Her name is Mong. She is about 5', 100 lbs., had a decent face, body and a great smile. She was very bad in performace, demanded 1500 bahts for ST, tried to make a scene, and I kicked her out after about 1.5 hours. I met her first in April 2003. When I met her again in April 2004, she had gained at least 20 lbs. She had also cut her hair short. She sits with three other girls across from the main bar (close to the entry way) at Beer Garden, Soy 7. Avoid her if you could!

Muf Diver
06-12-04, 07:23
Confirmed HIV positive! Her name is Thip. She used to hang around Beer Garden at Soy 7 about 2 years ago. I had met her in October 2001. She had returned to Isan for about 1 year, and returned to BKK in 2003. She has been recently confirmed HIV positive. She is currently working at the Beer Garden. Watch out folks!

Old Thai Hand
06-12-04, 08:22
[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines requiring the deletion of any photo in which the poster of the photo has requested that the photo be removed. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Old Thai Hand
06-12-04, 08:26
I've been a senior Uni professor in Thailand for nearly 8 years. I'm surrounded by these girls every day. I've shagged a few students and will try to post some nude pics. But, I hesitate because these girls often come from powerful families and I know that the Thai police are monitoring this site and checking IP addresses for posters. So, I have to be careful.

No one can "check" IP addresses of the posters on this site except me.

Jackson

[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines requiring the deletion of any photo in which the poster of the photo has requested that the photo be removed. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Old Thai Hand
06-12-04, 08:28
One more of Miss U-League 2003 contestants.

[Photo deleted by Admin]

Socal Glock
06-13-04, 02:29
Has any other posters got messages from creep?

FreakFunk wrote on 06-12-04 12:57:
it never fails to amase me how fat bastards like you pay these thai girls for sex, its taking advantage of their poor economic system, exploiting them. How disgusting it must be for them to get fucked of a man who doesn't have the desency to keep fit, wear fashionable clothes, not like those glasses your wearing. It's vile, a fat sweaty old man like yourself.SoCalGlock

Socal Glock
06-13-04, 03:49
freakfunk a.k.a alan from glascow scotland

i did a search of your name and noted that a majority of them were negtive comments. i copyed some of the most recent posts.

i also noted that as of 6/02/2004 you are looking forward to your first trip to thailand. yet in may of 2004 you posted 2 phots in the thailand section. how is this possible?

you also are critical of post's of girls with the faces cover yet the two photos of girls you posted had their facs covered. what is up are you special?

samples if your last 6 post's. there were many more, i urge the other members to do a name search and see for themselves,what you have to say and post.

that boy toy just ain't upto speed is he.

traveller, i take it you live there, don't you fancy arranging a to give everyone who is in thailand to meet at a venue somewhere? then head out for a night, i'm sure you know all the best venues and woman?

boy toy,

i'm sure your not normally that slow, however that is the reason i posted the two photographs with the face and nipples covered up. i was being sarcastic, just like this message, take it easy bro, and don't worry i have absolutely no intention of covering anyones face when i post their pictures - especially when i have paid them for sex and sought their permission for a photograph.

adious,

freak

i've got to be honest, i think posting pics with girls faces pasted over is a waste of everyones time. i don't want to see a close up of a pussy when i don't know what the girl looks like, lets be honest if she has a nice face thats the most important factor when it comes to fucking her. you don't have a swatch of her pussy then fuck her regardless if she looks like a dog. basically what im saying is i presonally would rather see pictures of girls faces regardless if their clothed than a close up of a ****? thats the whole point of the forum, give reviews of girls for others to read so they can decide if they want to fuck them or not.

blnknamecruiser "dasmile.jpg" is most definately not a woman, i would bet my last dollar on that!

boy toy, are those pics ladyboys?

sure looks like a few of them have adam apples!

atlanta monger, thanks for the feedback, i had a look at your posts, is there a week in the history of the board you havn't been arguing with someone? maybe you should drop the attitude a little, no? if it bothered you that much there was no need to reply? why waste time checking through my profile, it's a little sad.

have fun everyone.

thanks

Menteng
06-13-04, 10:59
Thank you all for the PM's and reaction on my question about the BJ bars.

1Ball
06-13-04, 13:51
Socal Glock, if you are going to hide your face in the last photo you posted, you might alo want to hide your reflection in the mirror.

Farangfab
06-13-04, 18:04
This just my friend.

Farangfab
06-13-04, 18:05
Pretty Boobs.

Farangfab
06-13-04, 18:12
I'm been many time in Thailand and I've travel around every place. I like travel and I'm been in many place but here for me it's the best, because the climate is perfect, it's cheap, very kind peoples and nice girls. You can find all the entertaiment of the city and not far there is the sauvage nature with wonderful beach. I can speak enough Thai and this help me very much for live here.

Thai food is very cheap if you like it, but also other kind are not expensive. You can have fun and find good girls. I like here.
Who don't like?

Here's Loi

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Farangfab
06-13-04, 18:13
Loi Nn

Farangfab
06-13-04, 18:14
Loi #2

Farangfab
06-13-04, 18:15
Loi #3

Chris H
06-17-04, 03:42
Muf Diver,

Thanks for the photos and heads up of the rip off girls in LOS. The post look like mug shots. Good Job!

Muf Diver
06-17-04, 04:56
Her name is Saifon, but she goes by Fon. She claims to have a masters degree in business. She is not a pro. She hides on chat rooms. She has Americans, Canadians, and Europeans sending her money.

She is about 5'3", 110 lbs., very slim, tight ass, and pussy. It will take a while for you to get her to bed. But, she is very passionate in bed.

She passively seeks money! She never asks for it directly. But, she says she is short of X dollars to buy a property that she could sell it for x dollars of profit.

Watch out for this chick! Don't let her borrow any money from you!

The Traveler
06-17-04, 19:37
Muf Diver

thanks for the warning. I think we all appreciate it. But how do you know about it ?

The Traveler
06-17-04, 19:41
Old Thai Hand

damn, there are a few cuties. Exactly what I am looking for. The daughter of one of my closest thai friends attends Chula and I often visit her when being in BKK. The universities are a real good hunting ground. These girls are open minded and we are as exotic for them as they are for us. But often high maintenance.

In case you do not dare to post any (nude) pics of your students, why not send them to a fellow member of this forum and he will post it for you. So no way to get your IP.

Old Thai Hand
06-18-04, 03:44
I can post these, as there is no face showing and I've blanked out her school badge and buttons.

Sadly, I'm leaving Thailand and moving to the Bahamas to teach university there for two years. Fortunately, I'll have lots of holidays to come back to Thailand.

Traveler, you're right about high maintenance and uni girls. I was dating two from Thammasat University and one in particular was a handful. She was rich, used to the best and expected me to pay for it. In the end, the high cost out-weighed the attraction of shagging an admittedly awesome looking 23 year-old and I dumped her.

Anyway, enjoy these few.

Old Thai Hand
06-18-04, 03:45
One more of the uni girl.

Old Thai Hand
06-18-04, 03:46
Last one of this awesome uni girl.

Muf Diver
06-18-04, 03:58
The Traveler,

I know about it, because I spend a week with her in Chiangmai.

I know about the money stream(!), becuase I found out her password to an email account.

I also learned the hard way after I let her borrow $2000! I do not regret my loss, becuase I had seven days of heaven!

Hope that would answer your questions.

Old Thai Hand
06-18-04, 04:05
BTW, I noticed recently that an Asian porno site had several pages full of Thai university girls. All those pictures are from Thai BBS and some of them were taken by me. I was going to post some here. But, at the risk of being accused of posting public-domain pics, I'll post ones that have hopefully not been seen before.

A little interesting anecdotal imformation:

There is an underwear rule on Thai university campuses for girls. It is supposedly against the rules to wear anything but white underwear because it will show through the rather semi-transparent blouses. It is, however usually flaunted shamelessly by many girls, especially at schools like Bangkok U. (noted for its sexy students and very tight uniforms) where girls tend to wear black or red underwear. They also like to flash in class, much to my delight!

Here is another shot of some uni lovelies.

Old Thai Hand
06-18-04, 04:11
[Photo deleted by Admin]

Old Thai Hand
06-18-04, 05:54
A Thammasat University Student. In my opinion, if you want the best all round Thai uni girl, this is the school to aim for. They're not consistently as sexy and beautiful as Bangkok U. girls, for example. But, they are a 1000% smarter and more interesting to be around. When you find one that's both brains and looks, you've got a rare gem in these neck of the woods.

The Traveler
06-18-04, 19:44
Old Thai Hand

the last one would fit my needs :)

Chula is often attended by high society girls from rich families and they are often not worth the money you got to invest. Too demanding or expecting you to pay for clubbing and the like.

I like to hang out with my friends daughter (thai chinese) not only because she is real cute and smart, she also has a lot of very cute girl-friends and that way it is real easy to get in contact with them. Many of them are curious how sex will be with a farang and therefore they are interested in trying it out. So my advice, try to make friend with a univ girl - no sex, just being friend - and do her girl-friends.

All in all I prefer the middle class univ girls, less maintenance and very grateful :D

The Traveler
06-18-04, 20:01
Muf Diver

"I also learned the hard way after I let her borrow $2000! I do not regret my loss, becuase I had seven days of heaven!"

I would regret it and call myself stupid in trusting a TG. $2000 = 80.000bt or over 11.000bt per day. But if you believe that it was worth it. You could have had 5 girls for the same amount every day. Was she better than 5 girls at the same time ? That's heaven, they really take good care of you and so much fun, nothing beats that.

A friend of mine - a bar girl I did several years ago and still use to hang out with - asked me for some money for her son, who was sick and in hospital. It was true, I visited him there. But instead of lending it I gave her 7.000bt (bill was 12.000) as a christmas present, knowing I wouldn't get it back.

Never ever lend money to a thai (only very very few exceptions). It's like throwing it away. If someone asks me to lend out some money and tells me that he/she will pay it back, I always tell them that if they are able to pay it back, they should better save it up instead of lending first from me. That ends it immediately. Nothing beats logic.

Dutch Boy
06-18-04, 21:50
Old Thai Hand,

Where can I find those Bangkok University chica pictures.

i.e. the links?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Long91
06-19-04, 01:11
Old Thai Hand,

Great shot. Luv a nice natural panty combination Pu$$y shot.

Thanx

Spidey
06-19-04, 03:17
To me, When they ask to borrow money, and will pay you back. That mean you're not getting the money back.

Yes, there are some girls that will pay you back, but that is really, really a rare case. Shit, I am having a hard time collecting a IOU for an ex, and this is in the States. What makes you think that this Thai, or Asian girls is going to pay you back? You're really Naive, if you really believe this!

Consider it lost, and move on. And yes, some Filipinas owe me, but she really needed it, with her 3 kids. All I said, is Some day, someday, you will pay me, lol. Of course, I don't take it seriously, lol!

PurpleNGold
06-19-04, 06:54
Old Thai Hand,

Some of your girls look really young (too young?).

As for your remark about some of your photos coming from a copyrighted source, if you have the original photos (I would imagine your sets would include some that the pay sites don't have) you can prove they are stealing from you. Why wouldn't you force them to take your pics down?

Oh, and, that 'student_flash' pic is obviously doctored to include the panties.

Ouch Me
06-19-04, 07:41
Thai Hand and Traveler,

So, if I go hang out at the local Bangkok U or other university, I can possibly get one of the babes in my bed?! Holy crap, I'll be a student again tomorrow. Sex Ed 101 for me!

Seriously, so its possible to get these babes? I'm in LOS for two weeks in early sept. Give me the details!

Old Thai Hand
06-19-04, 08:05
Appologies to Jackson, as this should be in the Thai women section and is very long. But, since my pic postings have generated this question, I'll write it here and post pics, as well to justify it.

I've been getting some PMs from guys who will be visiting Thailand in the near future, asking me to introduce them to Thai students for sex. If it was that easy, I'd have been shagging hundreds of students for the last 8 years. As it is, I've maybe shagged about a couple of dozen or so. I've been around thousands of students every day since I first arrived. As a professor, it's easy to get to know them. But, that doesn't necessarily translate into sex. It takes time and effort to get to know and shag any "regular" Thai girl, not just students. The whole bar-girl scene gives guys a false sense of easily available sex. It's true that Thai women have become much more open than they were when I first arrived, particularly to foreigners. But, they're not easy pickings, as some think. It can be done. But, there are certain criteria, if you hope for success.

TRAVELER'S suggestion to get to know one as a friend and do her friends, instead is pretty good advice. That's often how it happens, anyway. A few years ago, I really liked one of my students and used to go out with her and her best friend, who I didn't fancy as much. But, it turned out that the best friend liked me and that's who I ended up with. The one I liked was acting as a combination matchmaker and chaperone setting the whole thing up.

The bottom line is you need to take time and you have to know where to meet them and how to talk to them.

If you're an older geezer like me, then it's probably impossible unless you are here a long time and can make connections like I have. There might be exceptions to this, such as if you look like Pierce Brosnan, for example (I don't, unfortunately). But, if you are older and you live here, you probably already know how it might be accomplished.

For the newbies here are some pointers.
If you're young and have Leonardo DeCaprio-looks, chances are that they'll find you! However, few guys fall into that category. So, here are some pointers and places to meet Thai students and other Thai girls of that age.

1/ Dress for success. Thai women like a guy who is neat and dressses as they say "politely" in good clothes. Tank-tops, shorts, flip-flops are a huge turn-off. Even BGs hate the tourist look, but don't have a choice. I've had lots of BGs tell me that they're embarrassed to walk on the street with Farang that dress this way.

2/ Learn to speak survival Thai, at least. Thai women, even the relatively few who speak English well don't like to speak it any more than is necessary. Speaking some Thai, even if badly, will definitely break the ice. Getting them to teach you more Thai words helps a lot to extend the conversation.

3/ Be prepared to spend more money than you ever would on a BG. This is dating, not paying a barfine and going back to your hotel. Although, you might meet a girl in a club and she possibly might go back with you. But, this is extremely unlikely. Even middle-class Thais like to go out to clubs and nice restaurants and expect to be shown a good time before you ever sleep with them.

4/ Be prepared to spend the first couple of dates with her and her best friends. They're function is to protect her and check you out. This happens less than it used to, but, still is a common enough practice. Thai women travel like German submarine wolf-packs!

Places to meet students and other regular Thai women:

1/ RCA (Royal City Avenue). An entertainment area full of pubs and dance clubs. Route 66 is a favorite. The clientele here, however is high-school and freshman university students. Rarely, do you find anyone over the age of 21 here.

2/ Khao San Road. The original back-packer haven has gone decidely upmarket in the last few years and has been "discovered" by Thai students as a place to party with Farang. There are particularly lots of students from Thammasat and Silpakorn U. here because the campuses are close by. It's also a favorite for Bangkok U. students because many live over in Dusit because their fathers are generals or other high-ranking government people.

3/ Siam Square and MBK. Chulalongkorn U. territory. Lots of students of every kind. Here though, you'd really have to approach them, which would be "dirty-old man" stuff if you're in my age bracket. I have done it, however, but by speaking Thai and asking innocent questions about where so-and-so is etc. I usually tell them I'm a professor at XX U. and ask them if they can show me where the Chula U. bookstore is. They'll usually take me there, which is a good opening opportunity to buy them a coke or something at the canteen nearby.

4/ The hot, in-clubs, downtown: Q-Bar on Suk. soi 11 and Mystique Disco on Suk. soi 39. Tons of very HOT students, especially from Bangkok U.

Others that are still popular: Spaso and CM2 discos. Although, both of these, now are attracting lots of pay-for-play pros.

5/ Beer Gardens, when they're in season (like right now) and THE Beer Garden on soi 7. Yes, there are students and office girls even here. But, you have to know how to spot them and when to go. They usually look out of place, are nervous and shy, always with at least one other friend, dress conservatively and sit out of the way. The best time to go is big Thai holidays such as Songkhran and at the end of the month when they're short of travel-home money, rent, tuition or whatever. If students, they tend to be from low-end schools like Ratchabhat or Ramkhamhaeng U. I'm currently shagging a cute 23 year-old from Ratchabhat Suan Dusit, that I met her at Songkhran in April. She needed money to go home for the New Year and that's why she and her friend (who my buddy took out) were there.

Here are a couple of pics from RCA. I hasten to add that stripteases don't happen on a regualr basis. This was a very famous incident from a year or so ago that I happen to witness while there with a group of my students. It was one of the incidents that spawned the "social order" campaign in Thailand.

Old Thai Hand
06-19-04, 08:10
Close-up of RCA strip.

Old Thai Hand
06-19-04, 08:19
PurpleNgold,

1/ Why would I go to the trouble of covering up a pussy with fake panties? What a moronic suggestion.
Here's another shot of the 'doctored' panties.

2/ I've posted Uni girls who are mainly 18 and over. A few are maybe 17, but not in these pictures and not naked. BTW, the age of consent in Thailand is 17 and you can marry at 15, although you can't have sex with someone under 17. One of those weird, so very-Thai laws.

3/ As I said, the pics are on Thai bulletin boards and therefore are public domain. If any of us post here, there is nothing to legally stop anyone from cutting and pasting the photos into any other website, porn or otherwise. Copyright on the Internet is very difficult to enforce internationally.

The Traveler
06-20-04, 10:11
Ouch me

Nothing to add to Old Thai Hand's post. He said it all.
You probably won't get a student besides the ones that are P4P. Do not waste your time.

It often needs a lot of time and effort. I sometimes score after the second or third date, but I can be extremely persuasive. :)

Old Thai Hand
06-20-04, 12:27
Judging by the number of PMs I’m getting, I seem to have opened up a new area of interest.

To summarize, if you are just coming for a visit, chances are very slim that you can hook up with a student or even a regular Thai girl, unless you are able to meet the criteria that I laid out in my previous post.

However, some additional information in brief:

1/ Girls working in Malls

If you’re feeling adventurous and confident, try chatting up girls that work in malls, especially in the department stores like Robinson’s or The Mall (The Mall Bangkapi or Ramkhamhaeng are prime). They make about 3,000-4,000 per month and would welcome a sugar-daddy to offset their crappy salaries. My friends and I have had success here. A good friend who just moved back to Florida married a girl who he met working at Robinson’s Silom.

2/ Khaosan Rd. addendum

There are pros here sometimes mascarading as students complete with the uniform. How do you tell? If their English is really good, if they are over-confident and forward, ask you to buy them a drink, are loud, if they look too old, can’t answer simple questions like where they study, what program they’re in, what year they’re in, how many years they have to study to finish etc. chances are they aren’t students.

3/ Language schools

If you’re here for any length of time, get a job in a language school such as AUA, ECC, British-American etc. These are full of students looking to augment their English skills for university and more importantly looking for Farang boyfriends. An excellent starting point, but you’ll need a TEFL certificate and at least a BA to get a job.

Anyway, another student pic to justify my wordiness.

Bide59
06-21-04, 02:19
Below please find a picture of Sai. I found her at the restaurants across the street of Soi 7 Biergarten. She had a different falang at that time but after starring at her she suddenly moved over to my table, leaviong the older falang with one of her friends. I had planned to swap girls during my stay more often than i change my socks but she was really perfect. Sucked even better as a vacuum cleaner. She was really open for everything. The part i loved the most was a 69, where she could suck me deep down her throat and I had my tongue in her beaver. She actually got wet as hell, and I am not joking by telling you she actually dripped. She did not like condoms but I forced myself to always put them on before the act exept twice. She knew what she did, she sucked me for 10-15 minutes so I was close to heaven and almost to shoot in her mouth. But right before that she quickly turned, grabbed my stone hard dick and forced it in her beaver. Me being almost ready to come and having no brain (I am just a man) did not fight back and as she was wet like hell it was easy to glide in. She did that twice and rode me to come. I always got angry after that but she always looked at me inocent "But honey, if pregnant I can do abortion". As if this was the problem ! I had her checked for AIDS and she was clean but still I was restless until I came back home again and found myself being ok.
Nevertheless, when comming back from work she soemtimes used to take a "sister" to my hotel room and even if she pretended to be jelous, they both sucked me and she always watched me banging her sister. Wow, the ultimate dream even though she would never participate, only watch. And every time she took home a different sister, first foreplay with both of them, then the sister and later at night it would be her turn. Once again, the best time of my life. She was gone for work during the day and evening, this time I used to hit on some Russians and one girl from Marrocko in the lobby of Grace Hotel where I stayed. Even though it was nice having something 'Caucasian" after all my time in Asia, Asians are still the best. Except the African girl, I would recommend you guys to stay off from Russian girls, they are expensive, bitchy, arrogant and have a rough skinn.
Average banging was 3 times a day this time, GREAT !

Bide59
06-21-04, 02:24
One more picture of Sai. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but her body for her age was just PERFECT. She would not even mind anal, but her pussy was tight and soaking wet enough. Considering the experience I had from before with tight pussys I stayed off from anal. I can explain later.

Bide59
06-21-04, 02:54
Some pictures from my trip to Pattaya last year. Please meet Nib from Beach Walk Pattaya. I fell in love with her black skirt and the sexy shoes she has, and her face wasn't that bad either. Paid her 1000 Baht for FS inclusive anal and pictures. By that time I had banged more girls already than planned so my stock of rubbers went out and I had to buy some Thai condoms. So she undressed, we laid down and she sucked my nicely while I was playing with her clit. She did not really get wet but who cares. It was my last night before going home and I was exhausted and tired by then. Well, I put on the tight rubber and banged her on the mirror table, missionary and doggy in bed before heading to the anal part of the session. After a couple of minutes of extending that hole and lubricating the ring muscle I finally entered and it felt so good. She started to get bitchy because I must have hurt her when entering so after a while I figured it would be better to finish in her more used screwing hole. I entered and could feel that it out of a sudden felt so much wetter and nicer. I shot my load in her beaver and pulled out. Right about to pull off the rubber I realized I was fully unprotected ! This tight shit broke !!! Propably got damaged during anal and totally ripped off when I entered her pussy. I got so scared and frightened like never before, I even began to swet. I don't want to pretend and boast, but I was scared the whole night and on my flight back home like a little baby. And she was only "Oops, condom break, no problem, I go doctor" I don't even think she realized what my problem really was. Since then my dear fellow mongers, never anal in Asia and never an Asian rubber, always home made condoms and plenty of them !
PS Got myself checked after weeks and I was fine, thanks God for that. I was lucky, many people are not !

Bide59
06-21-04, 02:56
Do I not love this outfit, just her dress and shoes make me horny.

Bide59
06-21-04, 02:57
Here she is, waiting for the moment.....

Bide59
06-21-04, 02:59
Allright, all holes are open and ready. She wanted me to choose what to start with....

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:00
And I chose a basic.......

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:02
After that I pulled on the tight one and took her right on the mirror table. So far so good, a nice fuck...

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:03
Getting ready for the anal session, she is already pulling her ass apart to open the ring hole and I take pictures

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:06
Now the last picture before entering the brown cave. Well, you guys know the rest. The way I felt I was not in the mood for more pictures but looking back, the wet and warm drill with my shot in her beaver felt nice, but dangerous though... PLease be safe out there

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:26
Hey, I figured I can show you guys some more pictures from that trip, please met Nee from Pattaya, before the big accident. My condom supply from home was still existing.

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:28
And undressed..

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:30
She was not willing for anal though....

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:33
Yepp, here she is from my favorite angle. If you guys get bored, please skip all my postings of pictures.

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:36
Getting sterted, I think she sucked me for about 25 minutes. I just kept holding it back as much as I could, she was good.

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:38
A happy break

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:42
Back to work

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:45
She even licked my ass and put her tongue in it while wanking me, unbelivable

Jun Fan
06-21-04, 03:46
Nice pics...

But man, you need to shave that undergrowth of yours...at least thin it out with a beard trimmer. The ladies will appreciate it, I'm telling you.

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:49
I am not joking, the picture proofes me right...

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:51
The happy stick

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:55
That was nice too, somehow feet turn me on (if beautiful ones)

Bide59
06-21-04, 03:57
Allright, aiming for the right thing...

Bide59
06-21-04, 04:00
All right, just time to come soon

Bide59
06-21-04, 04:03
Final position for the release on the mirror table

Bide59
06-21-04, 04:08
Resting after the session.
Allright, that's it for today. Hope I did not bore you guys to much. Have tons of pictures from my trips I can share but time is too short. Need to rest now, hope you enjoyed,
Bide59

Old Thai Hand
06-21-04, 04:35
purplengold,

are you one of those guys who likes to rip into people, but contributes nothing positive yourself?

traveler said he was hitting on uni girls which mean girls over 18, not ****.

here are some pics of an over 18 student that were taken awhile back. sorry for the low-res. they were taken on an old mavica.

her name is namfon, she is 23 (old enough, you think?), a 3rd year economics student at thammasat university. she is pretty out there as far as what she likes to do. sorry, but no face. her father is in the government.

Old Thai Hand
06-21-04, 04:36
Another of Namfon.

Old Thai Hand
06-21-04, 04:38
Namfon is one of the most forward and open students that I've ever met.

Old Thai Hand
06-21-04, 04:42
Namfon close-up. She has a hair-fetish and likes to shave and then let it grow back in. This is in mid-growth. Last time I saw her, she had shaved clean, but then was starting to let it grow in at my request. A very accomodating girl.

She also likes hairy men and men who don't shave. Believe me, this is very unusual for a Thai girl. Most like as little hair on a man as possible.

Chris H
06-21-04, 05:33
Bide59,

I like your taste in girls, not to skinny and not fat, just thick with some meat on their bones. Good job!

Chris H

Strange Days
06-21-04, 06:22
The sweetest thing.

This is Mai she realy is a lovely girl, she lives in Bankok, great service, great attitude and the qutest little ass I've ever seen. I spent 5 days with her in Koh Samet a couple of weeks ago and it was a truly awesome experience.

I have her telephone number, so pm me if you are interested.

Strange Days.

Strange Days
06-21-04, 06:24
She is great.

Strange Days
06-21-04, 06:26
So cute.

Organicgrowth
06-21-04, 09:49
Bide59,

You have inspired me to make a visit!. Excellent pics and it looks like you had some outstanding sessions. I’m an “every hole” kind of guy and so really appreciate your descriptions.

Regards, Havanaman

Organicgrowth
06-21-04, 11:07
Gentlemen,

I’m still prowling this board, gathering information for a full trip, after an excellent short stop earlier this year.

Just a couple of simple question.

First: do university girls wear uniforms? (Ref. e.g: Old Thai Hand: uni girls.jpg). They look a bit young. A bit too young. But looks can be deceptive. This puts me off. I’ve been in academia all my life: in many countries, admittedly never in the East, so I find this uniform situation strange. Comments?

Second: Are Thai people required to carry ID cards? I’m looking for age ident if there is any doubt…

Regards, Havanaman

Wambo
06-21-04, 12:14
Bide59:

Great pics, thanks. I am trying to plan a trip. Did you use a dig cam or reg 35MM? I want to take pics but haven't a clue.

Wambo

The Traveler
06-21-04, 15:08
havanaman

------------------------------------------------
... do university girls wear uniforms ?
------------------------------------------------

yes, usually a white blouse and a black skirt.

-----------------------------------------------------
are thai people required to carry id cards
-----------------------------------------------------

yes, they are, but like so many other things they often ignore it. many girls also use faked ids or borrow them from friends or relatives. even girls of legal age do that, cause it isn't allowed to enter a disco or gogo below the age of 20. there is no fool proof way to verify their age. the so called no id no go, in which some guys here put all their trust, might only help your own imagination of not getting an ****d one.

Bide59
06-21-04, 16:39
Havanaman,
Most Hotels ask for ID when taking the girls to your room, mostly the gards can identify a fake ID. However, trust your instincts and choose rather a bit older girl than a younger if the choice exists, just to be sure.

Good luck,
Bide59

Hamilton W
06-21-04, 20:27
Couple of words about ID's and hotels.

First off, I always want the girl to leave her ID with the desk. A good hotel also enters it into a log. It's more for our protection and the hotels respect our privacy.

Many freelancers in Phuket and Pattaya. However, if they work in a bar, they must be real women, the mamasuns make them get tested every 6 weeks and review the results (in the good bars), and they must be of age. Otherwise the bar is liable.

One hotel I stayed at would call my room and let me know she's leaving, just in case she leaves while we're sleeping.

Also, in Dynasty Inn, BKK, sometimes the desk is busy and you can walk right by. Also, the back driveway is a route the girls know to avoid the front desk towards the new building. However, I recommend making sure the girls leave ID at the desk.

It's true girls borrow their friends ID's at times, but there's ways of testing their credibility if you run into that situation.

I'm usually in the habbit of escorting the girls out, unless I take them to breakfast the following morning which is also common.

It never hurts to give them 100 or 200 baht more and offer breakfast, cab fare, etc. when departing.

Organicgrowth
06-21-04, 23:23
The Traveler, Bide59,

Good advice from both, thanks for the information: I still have a few more months to go.

I’m going to aim for the higher of the age group just to be safe. Its not the legal thing with me, it my own personal standard. I would find it difficult to reconcile with myself…

Thanks again,

Regards, Havanaman

Long91
06-22-04, 03:03
Bide59,

Great pics. Love the ass shots. I would have damn near sh!tted if the condom broke. Would have affected my entire trip. Glad It turned out ok and you decided to share with us.

Old Thai Hand
06-22-04, 04:40
Havanaman

A bit more on the student uniform

Thais are actually obsessed with uniforms. Everyone in the civil service wears uniforms including teachers at elementary and high school. Even at university, we have to wear a university jacket and tie on special occasions.

Thai children wear different uniforms in elementary and high school than they wear at university.

The girl's elementary and high school uniform is usually a pale blue blouse with the name of the school embroidered on the right side in dark blue, sometimes a blue bow tie and a pleated blue, knee-length skirt, school belt, white socks and black patent leather shoes.

It is very different than the university uniform.

Attached is a pic of a Mathyom 6 (12th grade) high school girl for reference.

PLEASE don't flame me for posting this.

The girl is 17 and of age.

BUT, I did not and would not have sex with a high school student.

I post it here just for your info.

Old Thai Hand
06-22-04, 05:01
Havanaman,

Here is another pic of a university student. In this case, she is a Bangkok U. student as shown by her dark-bronze buttons and badge. The BU round bronze badge with a diamond over an open book is worn on the left side. Some universities wear their badges on the right side. Some also have a lapel pin in the collar with a suspension on a chain. They often wear a black or brown belt with a school buckle. The school buttons and the belt are not always worn.

Often bars and restaurants have waitresses dressed in this uniform. But, university girls can be disinguished by the badges on the blouse and sometimes a school belt. If their are no badges, she isn't a student.

Since you are in academia and find this uniform thing strange, you should also know that there are very strict rules about the uniform, too lengthy to go into here. But, suffice it to say that any number of uniform infractions can result in a student getting demerit points.
There has also been a lot of controversy about girls wearing too sexy a uniform. This is particularly true at Bangkok U. where the administration offers prizes to girls if they will start wearing longer skirts and looser blouses. It has been a miserable failure. The girls pride themselves on being sexy and uniforms are generally worn that are at least 1 and usually 2 sizes too small. So, the uniform stores only stock small sizes and short mini-skirts.

Old Thai Hand
06-22-04, 05:11
Another shot of the same student minus the skirt.

The age question that keeps cropping up is understandable if you've never been to Asia.

Once again, the university girls whose pics I've posted are all over 18 and most are 19+. It is quite common for students to still be in high school at the age of 19, especially up-country where they often don't start school until the age of 6 or may quit because of money issues and go back to school later.

Thai women, especially those with Chinese blood in them, which seems to be the majority of the middle and upper classes, especially in central Thailand tend to look young and have baby faces well into their 20s. It seems also that once they hit 30, they start to age rapidly.
Also, the fact that they are relatively short adds to the confusion about age.

Magic501
06-22-04, 07:27
I second OTH comment about women in Asia.

My ex-wife is Korean, 39yrs old, and she STILL gets carded sometimes to this day. People are amazed when they see her ID.

Organicgrowth
06-22-04, 09:23
Old Thai Hand,

Thank you for the uniform information. Good to share this useful information. I accept that different places will have different uniform rules.

You will know that in the west where university life is as free as one likes the uniform scenario dose not exist. I have mongered at university level (Havana, most of Europe and in some Latin American countries), so I hope you accept my need to be sure…

Thanks again. Regards, Havanaman

Novio
06-22-04, 22:21
Here are some photos from a couple of trips a couple of years ago in LOS. I finally got around to scanning them. No undressed photos (so don't be disappointed), but some cute, girl-next-door Thai girls.

The first shot is of Nok in Pattaya. I met her at the after-hours bar not far from Marine Disco after that place had closed. Very pretty.

Novio
06-22-04, 22:23
Here is another shot of Nok. She had a nice smile and a piercing over an eyebrow. The shot was taken the morning after, and coming out of the shower, so no make-up, a little red-eyed, etc., but still a nice sight.

Novio
06-22-04, 22:28
Actually, Nok got me into my first three-some (apart from Eden Club). At the after-hours club, I was really interested in Nok. She was partying with some girlfriends and I joined them, bought a couple of them drinks. When it came time to leaving, I popped the question, and she countered by asking whether I would take her friend Tey as well. Tey was a raucous girl, and not my type really, but the price was hard to beat (almost two for one) and it was my last night in Pattaya. Long story short, I accepted and had a great time being the meat in a TG sandwich. To Tey's credit, she had a nice full chest and was the wettest woman I've ever met. My hands were dripping after playing with her.

Novio
06-22-04, 22:35
Here's a shot of Am who I met at Thermae, believe it or not. She didn't look like the typical battle axe hanging out at the place. I thought she was taken when I saw her sitting with a farang who bought her something to eat. Am told me later that he was just a friend who took pity on her after she complained about how hungry she was. Petite girl, cute.

Novio
06-22-04, 22:36
Here's another shot of Am.

Novio
06-22-04, 22:38
Khatun was working out of the Angel Disco in Nana, and I definitely say working. Saw her a bunch of times there, usually dressed similarly: bare midriff showing off her flat stomach and belly piercing, low-cut white jeans. She was a great dancer and has a pretty face. I took her to my hotel and wasn't too impressed. Not much on top and definitely a clock watcher.

Novio
06-22-04, 22:41
Khao was the next girl that trip to BKK. She came into Angel's Disco late -- almost at closing. I might have been getting desperate, who knows? More make up than I like, but a pretty face, pale skin. She had some of the best oral skills I had encountered in LOS and some of the best anyplace, anywhere. Kept her LT even though I had to leave around 4 AM to get to the airport.

Novio
06-22-04, 22:41
A close-up portrait of Khao.

Novio
06-22-04, 22:45
Ing was the last girl in my Thailand travels. I met her in Angel's Disco at Nana. (Spot a trend? I guess I didn't like paying bar fines, and I actually liked the music and dancing.)

Definitely a GFE experience, very sweet. Smart too, and had something to say besides "You like Thai Girl?" Again, these photos are taken "the morning after," sleep-deprived and without makeup.

Novio
06-22-04, 22:48
My last photo to upload for now, another one of Ing in Bangkok. Hope you liked them.

Long91
06-23-04, 01:48
Novio,

Nok is nice, but Tey, Damn! Look at those thighs. MAN! I wish I was going soon. But you know we all say that when we get there we are going to get with a certain one, but when we are there we find many more to suit our taste. Glad you had fun.

Old Thai Hand
06-23-04, 15:32
Despite my lengthy and I hope informative posts, I'm still geting PMs from guys wanting me to introduce them to these students in the pictures, I've posted.

If you are coming here for a two-week mongering session, have never been to Thailand before, can't speak Thai etc. etc., the chances that you can meet these particular students, that they would be interested in you, simply because you're a foreigner, and that you have anything to offer them that they'd want is virtually ZERO. The only leverage most tourists have is money. Most of these girls probably have more monthly allowance than most of us make as salary. The only thing these girls are impressed with is the status you bring them. So, unless you ARE actually Leonardo diCaprio, Tom Cruise or know the King of Thailand, personally chances are as an average Joe, you don't have much to offer.

On the other hand, you can as I've suggested go for girls in malls or at some entertainment venues.

I've decided that I probably won't post any more student pics, for awhile. It seems to have opened a can of worms for me.

As a parting gesture, here are two girls at RCA (Royal City Avenue) and no, I didn't have sex with them, and yes they are over 18. But, I'm sure that one of you, oh so handsome Farang can sweep them off their collective feet, if you just make your way to Route 66 or some other dance pub over there.

Old Thai Hand
06-23-04, 15:47
OK. One more, but not sure if she's a student or not. The fun of Songkhran holiday is soaking girls to the skin and getting away with it.

"she had a nice full chest and was the wettest woman I've ever met. My hands were dripping after playing with her."

(with appologies to Novio, below)

Apac Boy
06-23-04, 16:43
ahhh yes...Khatun. I remember her well. Too bad this was taken a couple of years back, is she still there???

tapioca

Spidey
06-23-04, 22:18
Wow, Nonluck, soy, (Of course I didn't spell it right, lol) wow, and double wow.

Cuties, hot, and sizzling!

Ah, yes!

Good taste, Yum Yum.

Way to go, You're really an old Thai Hand!

Spidey
06-23-04, 22:54
I totally agreed with old Thai hand, that on the upper-mid level Thais, Chinese, and even some Filipinas can't be brought, b/c they make just as much or more in their countries.

I think that a person, who can make money anywhere in the world is something else. They can live anywhere and have the same living standard, or almost the same as their countries. Unfortunately, most travelers don't have this luxury.

The Traveler
06-24-04, 11:02
Novio,

Welcome, I see we have something in common. :D
Take a look of a nude and a face close up I posted a month ago, it's cartoon or Khatun. She isn't a great performer in bed but nice body, great (new silicon !) tits and very tight.

About 1-2yrs ago she made a porn (3 scenes) which seemed to be quite well known in Switzerland. At least she told me that. If anyone will find it in the video library, post the title and we all can see her in action.

BTW, nice pics.

The Traveler
06-24-04, 11:10
Tapioca

Good to see you back here.
Yes she is still around, back from 6 months in Pattaya with a guy who payed her 20.000 a month. Popped her again a month ago. But hey, you bastard, you told me you just went out with her or did she also showed you how she puts the rubber on handsfree only using her mouth ? :D

Take care

The Traveler
06-24-04, 14:37
To whom it may concern

Guys, please stop bothering Old Thai Hand and me with asking to make contact to students. The demand itself already disqualifies you because it proves that you haven't the slightest idea how it works.

Thank you

Goodman666
06-25-04, 13:45
Hi guys,

I got some really nice pics from my last BKK trip in June.

I hope you like them.

Regards,

Goodman

Oldthymer
06-25-04, 15:36
Girl from Pattaya.

Oldthymer
06-25-04, 15:52
Another girl from Pattaya.

Dana
06-25-04, 18:19
One thing that Old Thai hand didn't mention is that lots of bargirls, older women, and others also go to school and wear the student outfit. Just because she's dressed up like a student doesn't mean she's not a bargirl, a grandmother, an office worker, whatever....

Old Thai Hand
06-26-04, 04:47
Dana

I actually did mention, indirectly that some students work as pros in bars. But, it's very rare comparatively speaking.

In nearlly 8 years of teaching in Thailand, I've only had 2 students (that I'm aware of) who were BGs; one danced at Hollywood at Nana and the other at Big Blue (now Fanny's) on Soi Cowboy. Both of these girls went to what is a decidely "low-rent" university, Ramkhamhaeng U. The students here are usually from the lower classes (although PM Taksin's son went to Ram for awhile. But that was because he flunked out of everywhere else). I've heard rumours that there are a few students from Bangkok U. working in Patpong. But, I've never been able to confirm this.

In any event, the students' pics I showed were of students who were rich and mostly went to prestige schools and most decidely would NOT have sex with just anyone.

As for the "grandmothers" who are students; I find that a hilarious comment. You don't get too many adult learners in this country.
There are Thai students advertising online and also some available from the better schools for P4P. The price for this is very high. I've heard that a student from Chulalongkhorn is asking 10,000 baht for ST and 40,000 for LT. I know for a fact that some Japanese and Thai businessmen have paid this and more.

I used to live in a very Thai neighborhood called Ramsaree, next to Ramkhamhaeng U. The condo next to mine was full of single university girls living alone in what are decidely expensive studios. They managed this because they were all 'mia noi' , essentially mistresses of older, rich Thais, who supported them.

The Thammasat student, Namfon whose pics I posted was on an online dating website. This is how I met here. She was also the most expensive girl I ever met. I didn't give her money, directly. But, she wanted to be taken out and shown a good time. I think she cost me nearly 10,000 baht the first time I met her, by the time you factor in dinner and a movie and going to clubs etc. She was worth it. She stayed at my apartment for the whole weekend, which softened the financial blow a bit.

I met a part-time Ramkhamhaeng student last night at the Beer Garden on Soi 7. She works in a laundry goes to school part-time. She goes to the Beer Garden, usually at the end of the month, when she's short of cash. She spoke virtually no English.

So certain types of students are available, but not any quantity that would alter what I've already said.

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jimmy Red Cab
06-26-04, 12:37
Old Thai Hand,

Those girls from RCA are really pretty, I never seem to be able to find girls like this when I am in Bangkok. I suspect they are not 100% Thai, but then again what do I know?

As much as I love LOS I always spend days looking for the "right" girl, maybe I look in the wrong places---Nana etc. Any suggestions would be welcome.

JuiceSpike
06-26-04, 14:33
Old Thai Hand,

On my last trip (March) I was at the Beer Garden on a Wednesday afternoon (3PM) killing time and waiting to possibly get lucky finding a gem that you can find there if you are patient. I was sitting at the back bar when 2 girls sat next to me. Both looked out of place, nice faces, well dressed (no uniforms) and good manners,etc. They ignored me for 1/2 hour then we started to chat. They spoke very little English but we talked for over an hour.They were 20 and 21, uni students and had been shopping that afternoon (Emporium bags).

I asked them what they were doing at this bar and they giggle and told me they stop by for a drink. Hmm, scouting the place? They asked me what was I doing there and I said I was waiting to get lucky but they did not understand what I meant so I told them I found them to be beautiful and fun... I also told them that it was my frist trip to BKK (a lie) and I was bored and wanted to have some fun. They giggled, I giggled with them. Then I told them to go to my hotel with me to chat more...Oh no, we cant do that, they said... I said, yes you can. They were shy and playing good girls which made it more exciting...

After a 1/2 hour of convincing and 2 drinks ( I was drinking coffee) we headed to my hotel room. There they got really shy until we started to mess around... Then I initiated the ritual by taking a shower. One of the girls went to shower while I worked on the other one...Then the other showered. We had a great time although one girl would not come out of the bathroom until I grabbed her and took her to the bed. From then on it was pure fun.

When we finished I gave each 1,000bt for taxi money. They laughed and said thank you. I asked them if they worked to afford all the shopping and both said they had boyfriends taking care of them followed by a giggle. I did not asked for numbers because I was interested in a one shot deal only.

I have also met uni girls and other "regulars" women through the internet so it is not impossible to meet them while on vacation or business trips but you have to work at it and be patient. The rewards can be good.

juice

Cream on Top
06-26-04, 15:09
It is a fact most female stundents wander for some extra cash when the end of the month is in sight. It is is indeed a good period to put out the fishing rod in a more reluctant place instead of the gogo sceneries. The end of the month always brings along gems which are not available for hotel parties JuiceSpike. I totally agree with you. It is just a matter of tactics and bringig up the rod at the right moment. Yes and even for less then 1000 bt.

Stinky
06-27-04, 01:55
I think we should have a new rule in this thread of not posting pics of ugly chicks.

Look, for 2000 you can take home a 10 and use her pelvis as a fucking machine until supper time the next day, so why pay 1000 and take home a piece of poo?

Furthermore, why torment us all with a picture of her?

Spidey
06-27-04, 21:22
Stinky:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who is to judge this? You might think she is ugly, but not the poster. How do we judge on this?

What is a 7-8 is truly a 2-3-4. His mind it is that, but you think of the latter.

Rating system?? Come up with a better system, and vote on it, if people want.

P.S. The pictures are cool, b/c it tell us what is out there lurking, whether pretty, average, or ugly. Also, it tell you that ugly sells too. You see, looking for pussy, or mongering don't discriminate.

Good Luck guys, and have fun, by being safe!

Terry Terrier
06-27-04, 21:48
Stinky

We have already had the 'benefit' of your views on racism(it's a banal subject, apparently.

Now we are getting the 'benefit' of your views on yourself. you are a young, dashingly handsome Irishman who has to fight off beautiful young women everywhere he goes.

Fucking hell! I simply am not worthy. Can I apologise on behalf of the board for so many of us not meeting your exacting requirements?

Yours, most humbly

Terryterrier

SexReview
06-27-04, 23:01
Stinky

I think jr. board members should know their place and stop trying to start trouble where there is none. Why don't you try posting some helpful information? Just a thought.

Sexreview

Old Thai Hand
06-28-04, 05:03
Look, for 2000 you can take home a 10 and use her pelvis as a fucking machine until supper time the next day, so why pay 1000 and take home a piece of poo?

Posted by Stinky

==================================================

Listen, Sir Stink

Why not develop a personality, some charm and wit, learn to speak the lingo and you could have a perfect "10" for free? (Not a BG, either)

Sex is fantasy, you jerk! If some guy has the best time of his life with someone you consider a dog, be jealous not insulting. Also, those in the know will often tell you that the real BG beauties are more often, than not crap in the sack.

In any event, IMHP, the worst looking Thai woman is still a thousand times better than any woman in the west.

Thanks to all the guys who post their pics, regardless whether each of us consider the girls hot, or not. If they go to the trouble of sharing, we should be grateful.

Old Thai Hand
06-28-04, 06:20
In honor of the so-called "ugly girls" posted, I hereby post this pic. I wasn't originally going to post any of this lovely woman. But, in light of the comments by Stinky, I thought I would.

I'm sure that Stinky will throw up because she's not a '10' and not a young beauty.
But, I've posted plenty of them, lately and therefore, thought I would post someone who is nevertheless, very "hot" in her own right.

What makes her more than usually hot is the contrast of her public and private persona. She's a 40-year old PhD, a university professor and very prim and proper at work. Seeing her in that environment, one would never suspect that she was an extremely horny, wild woman.

I was initially a reluctant participant, and resisted her advances for a long time because I was pre-occupied with chasing young Thai skirt. However, I quickly became a complete convert after we got going. She is a very cool, easy-going, open-minded (as it turned out), voluptuous woman.

Appearances can truly be deceiving.

You've met the students. Now meet one of their teachers.

Stinky
06-28-04, 07:48
Whoa, everyone's getting really upset over a whole lot of nothing. Sigh... I'm up late, I might as well respond to them all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPIDEY: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Fair enough, friend. I suppose you could say "one man's ten is another man's poo." Look, lets be frank. I'm not here to offend anybody, but some guys have posted some real stinkers. If you dont like my remarks, laugh it off. Since when did punters get so sensitive?

"Rating system??"

Simple. How about: high marks for clear complexion, nice curves, and a full set of teeth / low marks for acne scars, rotten teeth, angular bone structure, sagging tits and ass, etc. I think its a pretty consistent system across the globe.

------------------------------------------------------------------

TERRY TERRIER

Ugh... like I said, I really didn't want to get into such a retarded discussion. I don't know if you've ever been to asia before, but alot of asians tend to fetishize caucasians; just as most of the posters in this forum tend to... I can't be bothered. Clearly you have self esteem issues and a need to be argumentative. All I did was dare to suggest that green eyes could be considered exotic in south east asia. Having people fascinated by caucasian qualities led me to make the light hearted and humourous statement that I felt like a "white god," whereas back home I'd be more of a freckled ape with pastey white skin. If that hurts your feelings or if you're into looking under rocks for "white supremists" then I dunno, kiss my ass.

" you are a young, dashingly handsome Irishman who has to fight off beautiful young women everywhere he goes.

Fucking hell! I simply am not worthy. Can I apologise on behalf of the board for so many of us not meeting your exacting requirements?"

I mean here again, clearly you have some self esteem issues. All I did was mention that if you show up at the benja with a receding hair line and pot belly, you're less likely to get with the receptionist. While I was there I met plenty of decent older guys who were happy to share a beer and give advice on prices, good places to check out etc. And then there were also plenty of miserable insecure yokels like yourself who are angry because the girls prefer to go with a younger guy, and will charge half the price. Don't blame me, blame God.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEX REVIEW

Oh, sorry Mr. "Senior member." Like, I said, it was my first trip to Bangkok and I was giving a summary of my experience and the hotels I stayed at. My main points were the Royal Benja being adequate, and bad breath. Apparently some punters found the Benja tip "useful" whereas others disagreed with me about the breath. I'm sorry if I made you cry too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD THAI HAND

Are you serious? You mean its possible to have sex with girls for free??? Whoa. Although it makes one wonder why thailand has such an attraction for you.

"If some guy has the best time of his life with someone you consider a dog, be jealous not insulting. "

I will never be jealous of a man who has sex with dogs.

"Also, those in the know will often tell you that the real BG beauties are more often, than not crap in the sack."

Well that goes without saying. I think thats the beauty of thailand. You can sit in the bar for as long as you want until you've found a girl with a good attitude. To tell you the truth, I don't take the surly super model types home myself. I prefer them sweet and petite. There's no need for them to be perfect, I was just saying that with all the selection, there is absolutely no need to take home some of the crappers that you guys seem to be getting. I mean, a bar full of over a hundred girls staring at you; I'm sure you can find one thats hot AND is good in the sack.

"In any event, IMHP, the worst looking Thai woman is still a thousand times better than any woman in the west.
"
WHOOOOAHHHH!!!! RACISM! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT THATS RACIST? WHAT ARE YOU A WHITE GOD OR SOMETHING? You'd better watch out for the Terrier, he doesn't like that kind of blatant racism.

"Thanks to all the guys who post their pics, regardless whether each of us consider the girls hot, or not. If they go to the trouble of sharing, we should be grateful."

Well thats just wonderful. But lets not forget that this is just a fun forum for dudes to swap info on babes and hotels, etc. If you guys also want to use it as a support group for emasculated girlyboys then go ahead. But please, lighten up a little.

P.S. and stop posting pics of ugly girls.

Goodman666
06-28-04, 07:49
The show goes on.

Enjoy,

Goodman

Goodman666
06-28-04, 07:50
Photo #2

Have fun,

Goodman

Goodman666
06-28-04, 07:51
Photo #3

Have fun,

Goodman

Duniawala
06-28-04, 15:54
here is pic 1

Duniawala
06-28-04, 15:55
and pic2

1Ball
06-28-04, 16:16
Nice pics, Duniawala, what's going on with the stain on the chair? :)

Domino
06-28-04, 17:34
Stinky: Please feel free to post your comments on hygiene, on hotels and on anything you think is relevant and ignore those old beat up cranks who cannot handle their Viagra anymore. Your posts are refreshing, much more so than your name. Keep up the good work and ignore the pathetic old fogeys who wish to silence you. And, if you want to slip a few digits to a worthy soul, I'm your man;) Not all senior citizen members are over opiniated morons:); some of us can still get it up and some sad souls obviously cannot:( :D

Stinky

I think jr. board members should know their place and stop trying to start trouble where there is none. Why don't you try posting some helpful information? Just a thought.

Sexreview

Terry Terrier
06-28-04, 18:15
Stinky

Most of us in this section don't include descriptions of ourselves in our trip reports because whatever our ages, whatever we look like (and the assumptions you have made on these are groundless) is irrelevant: We are not 'on the pull'. We are not trying to 'big' ourselves up. We are simply paying for sex with prostitutes, and then sharing our experiences/info with other posters.

You are different. Your posts are boastful and conceited, and show us the dangers of a bright mind/loud-mouthed immature personality combination.

I don't speak much Thai, I don't know the Thai word for 'dickhead', and I am not a gambling man. But I would wager a bet that the girl who kicked you up the arse in the Ambassador lift lobby was using it a lot on the way back to her bar.

Mad Frax
06-28-04, 18:36
Goodman 666,

Very nice pics!

It seems you have had a very interesting trip. Please post more!

Stay cool,

Mad Frax

Giotto
06-28-04, 19:12
Old Thai Hand,

Excellent post about the PhD lady.

But - don't expect too many people to understand your point of view. It is obviously more fun to criticize the taste of others than to contribute useful information to this forum. Some prefer to post about pizzas, others simply don't care about anything.

Whatever replies you get, whether you titled to be a racist or a white god - don't care about it. Your posts about Thailand, Thai women and your pictures clearly belong to the best I have read in this forum.

Giotto

SexReview
06-28-04, 20:08
Domino,

You cause enough problems under your other ID and then like a little baby quit and took your toys home with you. But the problem was no one cared that you didn't post anymore on the site. So you came back using a new ID. Who do you think you are fooling, everyone knows who you are and what your game is.

Sexreview

SexReview
06-28-04, 20:13
Stinky ,

My post had nothing to do with your comments about hotels. It was directly related to the post you made below:

"I think we should have a new rule in this thread of not posting pics of ugly chicks.

Furthermore, why torment us all with a picture of her?"

Domino,

I see along with your name change you still don't want to read the posts here. Just try to stir up trouble as always.

Sexreview

Goodman666
06-28-04, 20:48
More to see.

Have fun,

Goodman

Goodman666
06-28-04, 20:49
Very engaged girls.

Goodman

Goodman666
06-28-04, 20:51
So so horny.

Goodman

Goodman666
06-28-04, 20:52
Todays last

Hope you all enjoy.

Goodman

Stinky
06-28-04, 23:14
Sex Review,

Cleary you're more of a ladyboys kind of guy.

Duniawala
06-29-04, 00:18
1ball

That, my dear sir, is the remnants of an ice cube. Wanted to experience a cold pussy against a hot dick. If you haven't, you should try it sometimes. :-))

Terry Terrier
06-29-04, 00:52
"Sigh... I'm up late, I might as well respond to them all."

Yes, you posted a load of controversial comments but "sigh" were bemused by the responses. Oh, well! might as well respond.

"Rating system??"

Trying to tell us that you have the magic key to sexual attraction, are you Stinky? Interestingly enough most mid-teen children fall into your high marks category.

"A lot of asians tend to fetishize caucasians; just as most of the posters in this forum tend to."

How many million asian people did you meet on your first trip to Thailand. How many board members did you meet on your first trip to Thailand?

"All I did was dare to suggest that green eyes could be considered exotic in south east asia"

No you didn't suggest this in your original posts, Stinky: You are trying to rewrite your own history here.

"Having people fascinated by caucasian qualities led me to make the light hearted and humurous statement that I felt like a "white god ", whereas back home I'd be more of a freckled ape with pastey white skin"

Stick to your guns, Stinky, stick to your guns. You're trying to re-write your history again: Inserting retrospective humility won't fool anyone.

"or if you're into looking under rocks for "white supremacists" then I dunno, kiss my ass."

I have searched back a long way to try to find out who used the phrase "white supremacists" that you have quoted. Am I looking in the wrong forum, Stinky?

And "no thankyou" on the latter.

"All I did was mention that if you show up at the benja with a receding hairline and a pot belly"

No you didn't Stinky, you are re-writing history again.

"you are less likely to get with the receptionist."

boasting again, I see.

"While I was there I met plenty of older guys who were happy to share a beer and give advice"

A little less arrogant, and more circumspect when it suits your argument. Again, not mentioned in the original posts.

"And then there were plenty of miserable, insecure yokels like yourself who are angry because the girls prefer to go with a younger guy"

We were in town at different times Stinky, we never met.

"Don't blame me, blame God."

Just what is the point in bringing an ancient and heavily edited fairy story into the argument?

Carry on, Stinky. You may even get your own section eventually.

Come to think of it, your witty, childish one-dimensional posts sound remarkably like ones by a member who already has.

Aran you Samus in disguise, Stinky?

1Ball
06-29-04, 02:06
Duni, I have tried the ice cube in the pussy trick, me likes it !

another good one is the ice cube in the mouth, it is easier for them to handle as they are more used to cold drinks, than cold squirts :)

The Traveler
06-29-04, 07:00
Stinky

why not be happy that not all of us are hunting "prime prey". You know that prices are made by the market and a higher demand would lead to higher prices. If we all would target for the same kind of girls that would be a mess.

Even the ugliest girl for you can be a great lay for someone else. Look at Freeler's pics. His girls aren't stunners but he seems to enjoy it and has a great time. Think like that, a stunner who gets fucked every night - sometimes even more than once - won't be very enthusiastic to get fucked again but a girl who couldn't get a guy for several days might give you heaven on earth. She has to provide other qualities to get even cause she looks less attractive than her competition.

So stop whining and accept the major rule "To each his own". It's not on anyone of us to judge.

Old Thai Hand
06-29-04, 10:54
There are an estimated 20,000+ hookers in Bangkok, alone, not counting the freelancers, part-timers, and the underground. There's at least 10,000 in Pattaya. The official number nationally is approximately 250,000, but in reality closer to 2,000,000. In amongst all of those women, I'm sure there are some that might not meet with everyone's taste, especially a "white god" like Stinky. (Where are your posts of all your beautiful women BTW, Stinky?)

The majority of Thai men would look at the posts on this forum and gag. But, then again, there is an "ugly as sin" American woman (in my opinion) at my university scoring big time with Thai men. She could never get laid back home and arrived here a virgin. Now, she's making out like a bandit with Thais (including her students) who think she's a "white godess". lol

As the French say, "Vive la difference!"

Honestly, I have seen few Thai women posted here that I personally find attractive. But, I'll defend the right of others to post them and others to appreciate them. It just happens that I don't like dark-skinned Isaan girls. I like dark-skinned girls from Surrithani, Chumpon and Ayuthaya and white-skinned Thai-Chinese and Lanna girls from the North. That's my taste, but maybe not yours. Even if I don't like a particular woman, I find it quite interesting to hear someone wax poetic about her. It actually makes me take a fresh look at certain types of women here, that I normally dismiss.

Personally, I probably know more about Thai women than most on this forum. But there are also always going to be others who know more than me. Nobody is ever the top expert. There's too much variety in women and tastes for that.

I thought that the main purpose of this forum is to exchange information and to learn from each other. However, if your sole purpose is to attack and denegrate others, then find another soap box from which to rant and whine.

In honor of free choice, I post one last shot of my professor friend. Yes she's a little plump, and not a fresh, young thing. But, she kicks the hell out of a lot of the early 20-somethings I've shagged in this country and has made me broaden my perspective.

JuiceSpike
06-29-04, 13:11
Senior Members,

With all due respect to senior members but what is wrong with Mr. Stink not approving with the taste of everybody's TG pictures?

I think the guy has the right to state his opinion and if the egos of some in here have been bruised by his comments so be it. Also, he is brand new in here so it could be that he is not broken in yet.

I could care less if someone in here does not approve of a picture I post because to me I'm just fucking these women not feeding my ego. I have a business to do that.

If you look at some guy's pictures posted in here I think most people would say they are ugly and that could be pictures that I have posted. Who cares...

Stinky

Post some pics so we can comment on your taste.

juice

Kilmarnock
06-29-04, 17:06
Old Thai Hand,

Another old Thai hand here. About 15 plus years in LOS, also in education. Can't say I am thrilled to see pics of uni students here, but so be it.

I am not truly trying to stir anything up, but I am curious about how you met Namfon.

Did you meet her via adult friend finder (adff)? Her pics are all over adff, in fact, they are the same ones you have posted. Did you meet her via that service? Get the pics from her that way? Or were you the one who took the adff pics?

She (namfon the great, as she calls herself) emailed me at adff, but I declined to send her pics because of her very quick demand for nude pics of me. And believe me, that would be enough to kill any date!

She sent me a load of pics right away, many of which are identical to those here.

Again, just curious about all this. Seems odd.

KM

Ludovico
06-29-04, 18:01
Just to get a little philosophical about all this, lets look at it this way. The quest for all mongers is to experience the most fantastic sex we can ever get. So, knowing what our goal is we need to know how to get there. For me, I experiment by trying to find the most beautiful girl for the most exceptional experience. For others it may consist of finding the cheapest, nastiest **** who'll fuck your brains out.

My theory is based largely on the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, in which it states that the meaning of life the universe and everything is 42, however no-one knows the question to get to the answer.

Menteng
06-29-04, 18:49
Old Thai Hand,

Is your PhD really a white woman? I've never seen a white woman coloured that way. Not even after living for years in the tropics.

The Traveler
06-29-04, 18:52
JuiceSpike

Point taken and many girls posted here do not fit into my framework of a beautiful women as well, but I refrain from telling others to stop posting such pics. It's not on me to judge it.

Stinky is talking about "good taste", so he should also show his good taste in his written statements. Flaming others on having bad taste is "bad taste". There is no way to argue over taste.

One786
06-29-04, 20:18
Muf Diver,

Thanks for warning for everyone about Saifon scam. sorry to port late because I saw you 6-16-04 post today. I also know her though I did not give her any money but I find out that she is same kind of person what u mention. do u know anyone else got ripped off from her.

I will like to see other members giving caution about that kind of scams.

Will Splatter
06-29-04, 21:49
Well guys, I am kinda new posting here, but I gotta wonder why you are all so down on poor old Poo.

Her hair was a little frizzy, not that gorgeous long black hair of so many other girls in the area, but her attitude more than made up for it (how many girls will let you play hide the banana?).

From the Nana parking lot, after closing, and I think I did pay her 2000 (LT), and had a great time.

(It might have been Boo, I never was good with names).

Cute Guy 9000
06-30-04, 02:21
Old Thai Hand

I'd love if you kept the prof photos coming. Yeah she's not a 20-year old but I agree there is something very sexy about an older woman, proper on the out side, but knows what she wants in bed and she's not shy to ask for it.

I'm currently resident in Seoul and surrounded by the young adoring student types but, man, there is something sexy about all these bored housewives :)

Your basic 40-year old white guy tourist with a beer gut and dropping in on Thailand or any part of Asia has about zero chance of scoring with a 19 year old student type. Trust me there are enough 23 year old Australian surfer dude types in these parts to win the hearts of the young lovlies in bars and malls. Do you really think, oh pasty white married man, you have a chance against that?

The teacher effect can win the hearts and minds of a lot of young lovelies who might not normally give you a second look. So, envy Old Thai Hand for lucking into to this during a period of his life and thank him for any photos or stories he shares.

Old Thai Hand
06-30-04, 03:40
Menteng,

No, the PhD lady is Thai and comes from Southern Thailand, hence the dark skin.

She's as the Thais would say, "Si-ow" or very horny.

Goodman666
06-30-04, 10:14
Enjoy

Goodman

Goodman666
06-30-04, 10:19
Hi guys,

I think to post some pics is better than your senseless discussions.

Have fun,

Goodman

Goodman666
06-30-04, 10:21
And the last for today.

Enjoy.

Goodman

Old Thai Hand
06-30-04, 16:11
Cute Guy 9000

Thanks for your comments and your obvious ability to "think outside the box" (no pun intended).

However, as much as I'd like to plaster this lovely, older woman all over this board to make a point, if nothing else, I'd better not.

She is very prominent in Thai education, which makes her even more sexy to me, but makes it also a bit risky.

She also happens to be married to a much older (impotent) Thai businessman, who I'm sure if he saw my pics would recognize her body. They are not really together anymore, as such. But, I still don't want to take a chance.

Your comment about her being "proper on the outside" is part of the attraction. I sit in meetings with her while she's wearing her very conservative, Thai suit knowing what she's really like.

She has suggested that I get one of my student girl-friends and do a three-some with her. There's a fantasy for you! I'm thinking about it. If it happens, I might re-consider posting more photos.

Pute Nut
07-01-04, 02:03
Cute Guy 9000

I'd like to respectfully disagree about your stereotyping of 40 year olds as beer gutted. There are plenty 40year olds around whose only fat part is their wallet :-)

Viktor North
07-01-04, 02:48
I digged up a handful of pics of the kind of girls (or better) i'd like to fuck down there. How much would i have to pay for one of these? If it's hard to give a concrete number, give me your best guess. And where would i find them? Bars?

http://www.teentokyo.com/demo-gallery/thai1.JPG
http://www.masturmonkey.com/free/thaigirl/thaigirl2.jpg
http://www.teenthailand.com/bangkok/pattaya_girl/pattaya109.jpg

Goodman666
07-01-04, 06:37
More pics.

Enjoy,

Goodman

Goodman666
07-01-04, 06:38
Goodman Photo #2

Goodman666
07-01-04, 06:40
Goodman Photo #3

Goodman666
07-01-04, 06:41
Goodman Photo #4

Old Thai Hand
07-01-04, 12:29
At the risk of sounding a bit strident, I really wish people would stop writing me to ask me to introduce them to students and, now the PhD lady, just because they've seen pictures of them. They are simply not available to the masses.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes. But, some people on this board still don't seem to get it. The difference between the girls you guys have instant access to and the women, whose pics I've posted is like night and day. Others, such as Traveler and Cute Guy 9000 have reinforced this.

Yet, there are still some of you who seem to think that Thailand is one big sexual hunting ground and every Thai women is fair game. Those of you who think like that are the cause of a lot that has gone wrong here. One long-time Asian expat said to me last week that it's the fault of cut-rate flights that have allowed in all kinds of Euro-trash (his term) with little money and no cultural sensitivity.

I don't want to be a moralist because that would be hypocritical. Afterall, I'm on this board and I partake, as well. But, even with BGs, I try to respect the culture in which they function and the traditions that they've had to abandon in order to be what they are. And, I know the difference between what they are versus the norm.

Just ask yourself, how you would like it if a horde of foreign tourist decended on your country with the idea that all your women were sluts ready for the taking?

I'm sorry for posting this here because this is afterall for photos, not diatribes. But, my photos and other posts in this forum have prompted a need for this response.

WayneKing
07-02-04, 06:58
Victor North
You will find them everywhere. Discos, Bars, MP's, in the street....its like falling off a log!!! Price from Bht 500- 3,000 as absolutely max.

Good work with all the pics Gents. I must buya digi camera. Do the girls mind much? I guess a bit of money can help move things on.

BUT - Old Thai Hand, if you are going to post pics of young firm students you must expect people to want to know where to find them! And 'Good God Man' what was that thing/picture you posted earlier. It looked like she had fallen into a tub of lard. I choked on my cornflakes and had to have a lie down.
Back to the students ...please.

Actually I find there are plenty of students around doing a bit of 'extra' on the side to pay for life/phones/clothes/discos/etc.
My advice is to find them and keep in touch. They would much rather visit a familiar face in a discreet hotel than sell their bodies in a club/disco where they could be spotted and face the the music for their actions. I try to keep two or three on the go at all times for a once a week/fortnight GFE type thing. Its fun!

Wayne King

Old Thai Hand
07-02-04, 08:12
Wayne King

Sorry about your corn flakes. I promise I'll try to do better. But, I thought we had just had a lengthy debate about passing judgment on other's taste.

Your comments about students indicates to me (tell me if I'm wrong) that you are going for low-rent students from low-end schools: Ramkhamhaeng U., Rajabhat U., Sukhotai Open University etc. I'm also assuming that you're relatively young, live here, speak the language etc.

The students whose pics I posted can't be bought, trust me. One of my Thammasat girls arrives at my apartment building before class in a BMW. The first time she got out of her car in her uniform, the security guard was stunned. I've become his hero. Add to this that, she pays for me when we go out, rather than the reverse and you can see that it isn't the same scenario at all.

I stand by what I've said. These girls are NOT for all and sundry.

I'm sharing their pics. But, I'm not pimping for them.

This isn't a very good quality pic. But, I'll share it to make a point.

Old Thai Hand
07-02-04, 08:14
One more of the same student.

sirknight7
07-02-04, 08:51
Yo Viktor,

The Thai babe in your photos is a recent mother. The racing stripe from the navel to the pubic bone and the massive stretch marks on her breast caused by her breasts having been engorged with milk. However, if things are good DATY, go for it!

TV Guy
07-02-04, 11:54
Goodman 666,

Are you the guy from the website, Asianstreetmeat, or were you just posting some of the pictures from that site for us to see? I'm new to this board and just trying to see how things work and if we have a celebrity among us. I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything if it isn't you, but either these pics are from that site or you did a very good photo job in your hotel room and need to start your own webiste.

Edonist
07-02-04, 13:27
Goodman 666,

Bravissimo! excellent pictures.

Who took the pictures while you were shagging? Sombody who knew how to hold a camera.

When did you find those 2 cuties? and how much?

Anyway well done !!(to you and the picture taker)...they are a real turn on.

Edonist

Duniawala
07-02-04, 13:50
OTH

You are the one who opened up the can of worms. So please stop complaining. For those looking for students you can find them (among other places) up and down Sukhumvit, sometimes even at Thermae.

I know as I have had a few over the last few years. It is your luck and perseverance to find them as they just don't hang out with posted sign around their neck.

Newbies, you have to visit the LOS quite a few times and understand them and their culture before you can get these young and old students.

On the other hand OTH, I do agree with you about the hordes who come down thinking every woman on the street is a *****. It just gives a bad name to all of us.

And anyway, what is the fascination of doing it with the students. Do their pussies smell any better?

Bide59
07-02-04, 16:50
Goodman 666
Thanks for your pictures, good quality, good view, excellent positions. Thanks. Never managed to have somebody else shooting the pics, always had to do it myself and so never got to get good ones. Who took the pictures, one of the girls ?
Thanks again,
Bide59

Old Thai Hand
07-02-04, 17:47
Duniawala,

Point taken. Guilty as charged. I did open up the can of worms, myself and WILL stop complaining and just answer the PMs politely, but with an emphatic "NO, I can't introduce them to you".

The fascination with students is a good question. It's forbidden fruit, so to speak. As well, I guess it's the perve factor, the uniform, the fact that most of them (at least the ones I do) are not from Isaan, have nice white skin and beautiful Thai faces, haven't been through the mill, a thousand times and above all are FREE, which means, I suppose that they're doing it with me because they want to and not for money. I don't do a 'lay for an A', although I've been propositioned a couple of times and I know teachers who do.

Basically, though, it's just something different and not necessarily always better than a BG.

But, if you're standing in front of a class of 80 or so mostly gorgeous students, day in and day out as I am, it does make you want to shag 'em.

If you're a a diabetic, standing in front of a candy shop, you want candy.

The Traveler
07-02-04, 21:11
To those who bother Old Thai Hand

Just ask yourself this question : Would you expect a student in your hometown to go fuck with you - being a total stranger to her and not necessarily very handsome - just because her teacher had introduced you to her ? What would this girl think about her teacher too ?

I think you all know the answer, so please act accordingly.

Goodman666
07-03-04, 06:02
Hi all,

These are really my own pics.- I am not a faker!

Story:

I had a 11 hour flight to BKK, many time to plan the game!

I took my luggage to the hotel, showered, took the taxi to the Sukhumvit area.

Early in the afternoon I arrived in the place I found these chicks. I was the first customer and saw the stunner working on her make-up. I ordered some drinks for her and her 2 friends and she immediately made me really horny. Within half an hour we agreed to the story you can now watching on my pics.

We went to the nearby short time hotel and started the game. So I took 3 chicks, that is the reason why I have also many pics from some distance. The oldest one of the 3 walked around the bed and made pics like crazy. I have only a simple digi-cam) fuji fine pix 201, but I took a high resoultion. For the good quality they all 3 were very open-minded and after the game we did watch alltogether the pics.

Price:

- Drinks around 100 baht
- Barfine 3x600 baht = 1800 baht
- Short time hotel = 300 baht/2 hours
- For the chicks(3) = 5000 baht

- The sum: 810 baht

I know, looks really expensive, but the fun was it worth and I will have very good memories all my life about this afternoon.

Ok we are in the photo gallery!

Enjoy,

Goodman666

Goodman666
07-03-04, 06:07
Hi all,

Please stop to ask me where I found these girls!

I will not tell you - cause I want to meet the stunner again on my next trip to bkk without losing my face.

Enjoy,

Goodman666

Goodman666
07-03-04, 06:08
And the last for today.

Enjoy,

Goodman666

JuiceSpike
07-03-04, 06:15
From Gullivers, Fridday night.

1,000 bt short time. service: priceless

Curious girl, no time to waste and very horny too.

juice

JuiceSpike
07-03-04, 06:16
one more of curious girl

juice

GettingTang
07-03-04, 09:09
Juicespike,
were all waiting for the finish?

Dick Nasty
07-03-04, 09:36
Juice spike,

Well that was the begining, what about the next action? She must have a lovely body, tits, and pussy, can we see her naked? I am sure we are all holding our breath now to see that stunning body

Organicgrowth
07-03-04, 10:56
Gentlemen,

I’m not a regular here. I’m still building an information database for December. However it irritates me that anyone would make the assumptions made about students as evidenced by the bickering that I’m reading in the PHOTO GALLARY.

The words of The Traveler below are excellent and should bring this banter to a close. In sharing his information, Old Thai Hand has met with both the spirit and philosophy of the forum. It would seem that there are some who just don’t understand. To them I would say read the report a couple of times, slowly perhaps.

Regards, Havanaman

Organicgrowth
07-03-04, 10:59
JuiceSpike,

I hope your other photos came out OK!

Regards, Havanaman

Sting
07-03-04, 18:48
JuiceSpike,

she is laughing...do you have something to hide....

could it be that your dig is too small
or too big....

take it easy...just a joke...

anyway good pictures and I am sure you
had fun.

sting

Chris P
07-04-04, 02:12
Hi there - I know this is the photo forum but as the posts I'm referring to are contained herein, I figured I should probably post it here. I originally sent this to Old Thai Hand as a PM, but I may as well throw it open to see if anyone's interested in the subject, or has any advice/answers?

Cheers folks - PM me if you like so as not clutter the board.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Old Thai Hand - I've been reading some of your posts and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind awfully giving me a bit of advice.....I'm English, 23, and just graduated from university, and I intend to do some foreign language teaching. I'll be doing the month-long CELTA course in August-September, after which I was seriously considering coming out to Thailand; the travel, climate, culture etc are big factors, but as you have doubtless guessed by my presence on this board, so are the chicks!!

You wrote in one of your posts that it's possible to get work at language schools in Bangkok, like AUA, British-American, etc, with a degree and a TEFL qualification. I will have both of these by October, so is it possible simply to fly out and show up at these schools? Or is there some kind of visa restriction? Should I arrange something beforehand?

Once there, what's the money like? I have little idea of the value of Thai baht or the cost of living there - is accomodation normally thrown in with the job or do you find your own? How much is rent on something habitable, that wouldn't have chicks running away at the sight of it? If possible, could you give me some sort of an idea of the overall situation?

Also, you posted one pic showing some female students, outdoor, wearing blue and white uniforms. My god they were hot! Is this an accurate reflection of the kind of girls one would find at these schools?! I understand from my research that most bar girls, go-go girls etc are Isaan girls with darker skin, whereas richer, middle class Thais are usually more classically Thai/Chinese, taller and slender with white skin, which I personally find more attractive. Presumably these language schools are frequented by the richer, middle-class type in general?

You said that girls are there (at these schools) to learn English and "more importantly, to find a farang boyfriend", but then you said later that most of their allowances are probably bigger than our salaries. Are many girls at these schools generally attracted to their teachers (and in particular the hotties like those in the pic I mentioned!)?

Also, you said that if you are young and good-looking you'll do well; I'm young and am considered good-looking, but I'm also very big and muscular, 6'2 and 230 pounds. This brings me onto two points - firstly, are there many decent lifting gymnasiums in Bangkok? And secondly, will this be a turn-off for the girls? Thai people are generally quite small and slim so what would they think of a farang of my size, but in good shape (as opposed to stereotypical beer-belly, lol!)

Finally, another of the advantages of students over pros is the fact that they will have had far fewer partners (right?) As such, do you think a condom would be a necessity if I found myself a longer-term girlfriend? Do they have the anti-pregnancy pill in BKK? Hope so, cos damn it feels better bareback!

Ok, I think that's all I can come up with at the mo (lol!) Seriously, if you could find the time to allow me to benefit from your obvious knowledge and experience, particularly of the teaching scene, I would be hugely appreciative, and it would most definitely be worth a few beers if and when I make it down.

Thanks a million,
Chris

JuiceSpike
07-04-04, 04:44
You guys have too much time in your hands... here are 2 more shots of curious girl...I will not post the xrated pics...

juice

JuiceSpike
07-04-04, 04:47
last of her... she was fun and loved to fuck.

juice

Hamilton W
07-04-04, 04:47
JuiceSpike,

That is a beautiful breast.

JuiceSpike
07-04-04, 04:52
forgot her name... from beer garden soi 7... Saturday 4 PM... new to the biz, spoke little English and that was OK with me. Loved to fuck (they all do)...

BTW, lots of girls everywhere.... Bars open until 2AM.

juice

JuiceSpike
07-04-04, 04:56
last of her.... she was 1,000bt for ST, nice and tight...

juice

Kafka
07-04-04, 05:15
Juice Spike those last two shots look like aman to me.......

Old Thai Hand
07-04-04, 05:56
Some guys think that if a girl doesn't speak much English, she's new to the biz. I know that's not what JuiceSpike is saying about his Beer Garden girl. But, his remark made me think about this long-held belief. It is sometimes true. But, it's also true that she may merely be new to the Farang side of the biz. She may have been working in the Thai biz for awhile, for instance in the Thai go-go bars in the Suthisarn area of Bangkok.

A lot of guys don't know that the Farang p4p business is the very small tip of the iceberg. The Thai side of things is huge and never experienced by most visitors.

WayneKing
07-04-04, 11:51
OTH
Yes you are probably right about the girls. They come from some of the less sophisticated Unis like Siam and one or two others. But they are still students. I am not that young, nearly 40, but I am not too worried if they are from poor Uni. They still have that killer uniform and have a bit more in their lives than sleeping all day, being able to 'rack-up' a pool game(usually wrong) and shagging all night. They need the dosh and I am more than happy to hand it over. Happy hunting chaps!
My point is that they are really not that hard to find if you really want to. Did find them to be a bit on the GFE side of things rather than a good down to earth hooker that works to please.
Only joking about the large bird. Each to his own!!
Anyway glad to see we are getting more pics and less rants about evil Arab terrorists.
Was in Bkk for the weekend. Lots of stunners everywhere as usual. I must get that camera.
Wayne King

Macgoo
07-04-04, 21:22
JuiceSpike,

Your last two photos confirmed my earlier suspicions; that looks like a ladyboy! Perhaps that explains its laughter when opening your pants. The lack of other female organs, in any of the pictures, causes me doubts too. While large hands always give me pause, this one has sideburns to boot.

Joe Zop
07-05-04, 01:00
Oh, please, not that again! Please spare us all from photography detectives who decide on something based on incomplete angles and then start arguing it as truth!

Juice has surely posted enough photos here to establish conclusively he knows what a woman is and is not. And unless I'm mistaken those are photos of two different girls -- one opening his pants, and the other in the throes.

Member #2156
07-05-04, 07:44
Hello,

This is a picture of my wife. Does anyone here think they have met her before?

JuiceSpike
07-05-04, 10:44
LOL.

Some of you guys for sure don't anything better to do. For those of you wondering what I fuck wonder no more: I fuck only pussy and I know what pussy looks like and feels like and smells like. Have fun jerking off...

TOH

I meant new to Farang biz, for sure she may have worked in the Thai biz that as you say its a lot bigger scene...

juice

Goodman666
07-05-04, 12:51
hi guys,

today i'll finish the pics of this great threesome/foursome with
the long awaited cum-pics.
my next trip will be in around 2 months - keep patient,

enjoy
goodman

Goodman666
07-05-04, 13:01
hi guys,

hope you all enjoyed my pics

goodman

Goodman666
07-05-04, 13:04
Now the last.

She did really enjoy the fun with me.

Funny was, that the staff of the short time hotel asked her when we came out of the room why she did cry so loud. She told me this with a big smile on her face!

Goodman

Cute Guy 9000
07-06-04, 01:02
Goodman666

Excellent action shots. The one with her on her back, her legs in the air, and you pumping her is classic.

Yendor
07-06-04, 08:39
Great shots GM666. I am travelling soon, but not soon enough!

Your Buddy
07-06-04, 18:38
OTH,

I have been folowwing the forum for the past 3 months, and I must say its been an enriching experience. I am planing a visit to BKK next month.

Most of the discussion on the board focusses on the usual hotspots like sukhmvit. it would be great if you could write a bit more about the thai areas as u mentioned in your report. And also would it be safe for a foreigner to visit these places.

One786
07-06-04, 20:30
Goodman666,

You have done wonderfull job. You got the best pic I have ever seen here. Keep up.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

JuiceSpike
07-07-04, 04:37
Saturday night (1:30AM) Nana disco. Her name was "J". Lots of girls there that night. I saw J standing with 3 guys behind her sort of wating to make the move or something, I don't know. I walked by her and she smiled and I smiled back. I came up to her and whisper to her ear" " I want to fuck your pussy tonight." She laughed and told me I was crazy. I said, yes I'm crazy nid noi. We left the bar to my room. She was great, good English and good conversation afterwards.

Her story. She has Farang BF and goes to Nana disco once a month to make extra cash as she claims to be going to school for accounting. Her Bf has no clue of what she does. She was married for 1 day to an Australian last year who paid 600,000bt for dowry. The day after they got married in BKK he left town and never called back. She called him at his home in Australia and a Thai woman answered the phone. They had a few words. She claims to be tired of taking money from Farnags and wants to have her own job... She also freelances doing make up for actress and models. Her face was nice but her body judt OK.

1,500 bt ST. With some girls I like to spend time talking about their lives to leanr more what they do and how they do it. She left at 4:00AM. Got her number but I don't like repeats although she gave an incredible blow job.

juice

Old Thai Hand
07-07-04, 05:14
Your Buddy,

I'm probably not going to post anymore as I got into a bit of a war in the Samus Aran thread.

But, if I decide to aswer your question, I'll do it in the General Info section, not here. Let me think about it for a few days.

I will say this, it's a lot safer in the Thai areas than in the tourist areas of BKK. But, you really need to be with someone who speaks Thai. Outside of tourist areas, English is pretty rare. Also, Thai women, who are not used to Farang are sometimes reticent to go with them. The perception is that we're "too big". This is far less the case with Thai women who are educated and go to the entertainment zones like RCA.

Perhaps more later.

Hamilton W
07-07-04, 08:34
Question:

What's the Nana Disco?

There are places in Pattaya, Phuket (i.e. Tiger Entertainment and Tai Pan) where the disco scene is preferred over the bar scene.

Is the Nana Disco in Nana Plaza? Or someplace separate?

Batman
07-07-04, 12:13
Sukumvit area girl