07-07-04, 12:15
Same girl

Batman
07-07-04, 12:18
Last one

X Man
07-07-04, 14:03
Juicespike,

Thanks for the picture. I noticed the room has mirrors. Which hotel was that?

Anyone else know places with mirrors?

Old Thai Hand
07-07-04, 14:23
JuiceSpike,

I couldn't let this go without commenting. I'm not questioning yoru story but,

600,000 BAHT DOWRY FOR A P4P GIRL WHO GOES TO NANA DISCO!!??

She was either lying to you or her family took this Australian guy for an extremely serious ride. Even 60,000 would be really pushing it for someone at that strata of Thai society.

She wouldn't be worth any more than 30,000-40,000 baht and about 2-3 baht weight of gold (15,000-22,500).

Read my post about the dowry system in the Thai Women section. For 600,000 baht, you could get a very high-end, un-used, beautiful Thai-Chinese girl from a really good family.

My question is if she really got 600,000, why does she need to work at all? The average yearly salary here for Thais is 72,000 baht and a many make a lot less. With that kind of money, she could buy a couple of small studio condos in Bangkapi and rent them out for 7,000 each a month, have a steady income and never have to work again.

Think about it. Something doesn't smell right about her story.

The Traveler
07-07-04, 18:20
Hamilton W

The Nana disco - also called Angels disco - is in the basement of the Nana Hotel at Nana Plaza. Entrance fee is around 200 baht now, but you get a "free" drink.

X Man
07-08-04, 07:15
Questions:

I assume many of you guys take your digital camera to the Internet Cafe and put your, umm, travel pictures on a CD. Is that right?

Any problems? My Olympus works fine with my Windows XP -- I didn't have to add any special software. It would be nice if that's the case at an Internet Cafe in Thailand.

I might also like to email some pictures directly from the Internet Cafe. Do the computers at the Internet Cafe have some sort of graphic software?

Thanks

JuiceSpike
07-08-04, 07:46
OTH,

You wrote: "My question is if she really got 600,000, why does she need to work at all?"

I asked her the same question. She told me that 300K went to pay a loan to the bank 150K for her father who is divorced from her mother and the rest her mother kept.

She was not your typical Nana disco girl. She was very westernized and had a very clean face which tells me she is maybe a middle class girl. She had expensive clothes, hand bag, watch, etc. Of course she could be lying about everything but they way we talked there was no reason for her to lie. She did say she and her mother were surprised at how generous the Aussy was giving away 600,000K. They were in need for money and the guy delivered.

According to he she goes to Nana disco once a month. True? Who knows...

juice

MasterBlaster
07-09-04, 02:55
Could someone please confirm if the photos in this site are actually representative of the Poseidon girls.

http://poseidon.wronger.com/index.htm

Rhino Tusk
07-09-04, 02:56
She occupied me in the hours before my flight departed. 20 years old, and fresh off the bus from Chaing Mai. I slept quite well on the way back.

Rhino Tusk
07-09-04, 03:02
Another girl from a Nana Plaza GoGo.

Rhino Tusk
07-09-04, 03:05
Soi Cowboy GoGo girl overlooking the River of Kings.

Rhino Tusk
07-09-04, 03:08
Shy, but cute.

Ljohnson
07-09-04, 05:38
Rhino Tusk,

Those were some real beauties. Way to go!

LJ

Laloupe
07-09-04, 13:57
met this girl in beer garden soi 7/1 who know her
1000 bath for 2 shots

Laloupe
07-09-04, 13:58
another pic

share experience if you have ever been with her

JuiceSpike
07-09-04, 14:27
I saw her walking on soi 7 and thought she had a nice face. I approached her and asked her to my room. She asked me where I was staying and when I told her my hotel she laughed. She laughed because she stayed at the same hotel for 3 years with a German guy. Yes, 3 years. He was under contract working in Thailand and she was with him all the time. He had just left Bangkok a week ago so she asked me to walk infront of her and meet her by the elevators. She was concerned that hotel staff might recognized her because they thought she was married to this guy.

She called him not a boyfriend but a "special friend." I asked her if she was going to marry him and she said no because he had a wife in Germany. She told me he knew she was going with other men...

Her "special friend" helped her buy some land and 27 cows, not water buffalos, cows that go: Moooo. She calls her 27 cows her babies.

She is 33, good service fun to talk to. 1,200bt ST.

juice

1Ball
07-09-04, 15:00
juice, i was with her a week ago. If you see her again, ask her to show you the pics of her cows. she has them stored on her phone with photos of her kids.

she told me a whole different story, though, but it did include a lenghty discourse about her cows. ( she only owned 12 a week ago ) :) her name is Nat. Big boobs, she had them done a couple of years ago. nice BJ.

JuiceSpike
07-09-04, 15:54
1ball,

Too fucking funny... it's a small world... I did see the pics of her kids but she did not show me pics of the cows... Yes, nice BJ.

juice

Gwailo
07-09-04, 19:50
Rhino Tusk,

That is a great view, which hotel were you staying at?

Gwailo

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:03
as requested (shitty angle :()

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:04
this one is better

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:08
a few more pics of a cute one

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:10
was in love with her for 24hrs :D

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:10
one more

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:11
and again

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:13
almost finished

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:13
and last one of her

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:16
ooops, this one did not upload, next try

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:17
another big love for 24 hrs, also a great lay

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:18
one more

The Traveler
07-09-04, 21:18
last one for today

William3
07-09-04, 21:30
The Traveler,

Unbelievable beautiful body. Great!

Lover Boy
07-09-04, 23:58
The Traveler,

Well done.

Lalake
07-10-04, 00:08
Hey Trav:
you said, "as requested." Wow, great pics. Love the girl, who is she?
thanks for show.
Lalake

Hamilton W
07-10-04, 01:00
In Photograh: trav_111.jpg , I did manage to catch a small glimpse of her smile in the mirror.

Nice photo getting her ass and front in the same picture simultaneously.

1Ball
07-10-04, 02:01
TT, as usual you come through with the goods.

See, there are a few of us who enjoy looking at your
" disgusting, I had to throw up, how could you, they are dogs skank hos you bring back to your cheap rat infested hotel" :)

Keep 'em coming, I say and ignore the naysayers.

1ball.

Squonk64
07-10-04, 03:56
TT,

I want to marry your 24 hour love. Fabulous.

MeatMan
07-10-04, 05:12
:D he he he!

The Traveler
07-10-04, 08:18
Thanks guys

The Traveler
07-10-04, 09:35
Squonk64

which one :D ?

Gizmo
07-10-04, 09:50
Traveler,

Great girl, great pics! She reminds me very much of a girl I met in Chiang Mai. Can you tell us who she is?

Yankee1
07-10-04, 14:55
SMOKIN'

The Traveler
07-10-04, 15:17
Attention !
This one is NOT a P4P girl and she is in NO way related to the sex scene !
No need to travel to thailand, she lives in my hometown with her family.

Rate her and guess how old she is ?

J Men
07-10-04, 15:26
TT,

She is an 8 from the face, and looks a little young about 16ish. Thats my guesstimate.

Joe Zop
07-10-04, 15:48
TT, it's certainly not going to "end now" if you're going to continue pounding on the issue at every possible opportunity, in every possible section, trying to provoke response and "prove" that you're right. I guess you simply must like getting attacked?

Link NL
07-10-04, 17:11
Traveler,

She is an 8 from the face, and around 26 years old.

Tell us more pls.

The Traveler
07-10-04, 19:41
Joe Zop

it's in your mind, why else do you make a connection I haven't mentioned anywhere ?
Why not let it go and why attack me instead of those who constantly call me names and bring this issue up on any occasion ?
I know it would be wiser not to respond to their constant attacks but even if I ignore them they do not stop. It's as boring for me as it is for all the other readers of this forum but I reserve the right for me to answer, defend myself and question their own behaviour. Or do you want to revoke that right from me ?
The SA section is the trash can of the forum but don't bring it in here. If you want to go on, PM me.

Noplobrem
07-10-04, 19:41
"This one is NOT a P4P girl and she is in NO way related to the sex scene !"

Well, now that her picture is posted on 'the world sex guide forum' she is certainly 'related' to the sex scene.

MOTS

The Traveler
07-10-04, 19:51
MOTS

LOL, should I have said "active" or "working" ? Nevertheless, you should seperate between a photo of a person and the person itself.
I guess you wouldn't necessarily call a person who is displayed in a newspaper or a magazine being part of the things that are reported in it. The WSG is no different from that.

Giotto
07-10-04, 20:51
TT,

Damned stupid post, damned stupid comment to Joe Zop's post afterwards.

You are begging for being attacked.

Giotto

PurpleNGold
07-10-04, 21:23
Posted by the Resident Chief KiddieFucker
Rate her and guess how old she is ?

Posted (later) by the Resident Chief KiddieFucker
why else do you make a connection I haven't mentioned anywhere ?

1ball, you are so right about Traveler: Absolutely Fucking Pitiful

1Ball
07-10-04, 23:41
PnG, I would really apprecaite it if you didn't take what I say out of context. We ALL know, when I wrote, "absolutely fucking pitiful", it had nothing to do with TT.

I would also urge you to read my latest post in the SA csection, and try it.

Thank you

Noplobrem
07-10-04, 23:59
Traveler....It was just my lame attempt to get in on the petty-nitpicking that sometimes goes on at this board. She is nonetheless a cutie. I'm glad you could read through the lines and take my comment as a lighthearted jab.

The Traveler
07-11-04, 00:16
1ball

thanks, but just ignore him.
I have the following people on my spam list : Freeler, Bill, Domino and PNG. Just too bad that I can't add a filter like I can do in my mail prog.

Take care

The Traveler
07-11-04, 00:20
MOTS

yep, I guess we all should be a bit more relaxed. This forum should provide info to maximize our fun during travel. Instead it is misused by a handful of jerks to play their stupid and senseless games. Guess they have nothing better to do. Sad creatures.

Take care

Rhino Tusk
07-11-04, 00:45
Gwailo,

That outdoor picture with the river backround was taken on the balcony from a Horizon Room (20th floor) at the Shangri-La. To make it affordable, I booked on Priceline for a $55 bid, then upgraded upon check-in for an additional $50 + tax.

Here's another of the same girl, inside the room

PurpleNGold
07-11-04, 00:48
don't you just love how traveler (aka kiddie fucker) and cronies never answer the real issues raised about them?

i wasn't being vindictive or rude when i pointed out that traveler was trying to lie about what he said earlier. i was simply pointing out facts.

want to avoid being caught lying in your posts? want to avoid accusations of targeting **** girls? hey, just have a cronie respond for you, and then respond yourself to say the person's on your spam list! of course, the fact that traveler himself responds to everyone on his spam list kinda breaks that illusion, and reinforces the accuracy of 1ball's words: absolutely fucking pitiful.

and, 1ball, it was your words that i quoted, so, if you think they're rude, you shouldn't talk about traveler that way in the future.

Rhino Tusk
07-11-04, 01:01
Another shot in the room.

Member #2001
07-11-04, 01:12
Is this the photo gallery?

The Traveler
07-11-04, 01:25
PNG post --> checking .... --> spam detected --> trash can

1Ball
07-11-04, 02:22
rather than respond to your stubborness, PnG, I am going to resort to feeling sorry for you, since that is actually how I feel.

Bash away, I hope you get some enjoyment out of it.

Silly Puppy
07-11-04, 02:34
It is pitiful that you guys caucasians do not know how to tell Asian girls age. Size , complexion, and lack of wrinkles make them look very young but they are not.

Traveller, I say the girl is about 21.

Lorenzo
07-11-04, 05:48
Traveler,

So don't keep us in suspense forever; how old is she? You obviously had a reason for asking, so my guess is she's much older than we are meant to assume.

Lorenzo

JuiceSpike
07-11-04, 08:05
internet girl... lots of fun and open minded about things. Bangkok offers many possibilities besides the usual venues.

juice

Sting
07-11-04, 08:52
Traveller,

let them go and don't fall in a trap. Just ignore and no answer them.

They just like to bring you out of your shell.

It is really boring what some guys have written down..really old shit...

Enyjoy,

Sting

Jaimito Cartero
07-11-04, 09:43
Hey, Juice, that rather looks like, er, juice coming out of her. Is that the openminded part?

The Traveler
07-11-04, 11:12
Freeler, Domino, Bill and PNG

You all are so damn bossy, closed-minded, aren't able to discuss a serious matter in a proper way, feel entitled to judge others without questioning your own behaviour and breach the forum rules by your constant insults. Be it so.

I offer you a deal to finally finish me off. All you got to do is to answer a single question.
If you can answer that question to the forums satisfaction

I will admit to be what you call me and leave the forum in shame forever.

But if you can not answer that question

you have to admit that we are all sitting in the same boat and stop your useless attacks.

To make it easy for you let's assume that you always follow Freeler's NO ID NO GO and ask each and every single women for her ID. Even though I do not believe that you will ask a 45yr old for it and aren't sure where you draw the line, 30, 25 or 20 ? What if you are totally convinced that someone is 20yrs old but she isn't ? But as I already said, let's assume that you do and every girl/women is also carrying an ID with her.

To make it even more easy for you we also assume that the provided ID isn't a faked one. The older ID's were easy to fake but the newer ones carry a hologram, which will make it harder.

On top of that I will also provide my arguments beforehand so you will be able to look for the weak part of it, to use it in your own argumentation and confront me with it.

Couldn't it be easier ?

So here is the question : How do you ensure with 100% certainty, that the provided ID belongs to the girl ?

I doubt that it could be done, because most IDs are made at the age of 15. Faces still change quite fast in that age frame and pictures where made with the usual short school haircut, without make-up and in good light.
When we meet the girls we usually pick them up at the evening or late at night, at dark places like Beach Road, GoGos or bars. The light, the make-up on their faces and a different haircut, this all has an effect to their appearance. Also their way to dress and their behaviour. All we can do is looking for similarities, which we will often find if the girl is providing an ID of her older sister or another relative.

Also asking for details like day of birth and - if you are able to read thai - address won't help. If the ID belongs to a relative they might easily answer those questions cause they have been knowing the answers all their live or they were just smart enough to memorize them, knowing that they will be asked sooner or later and already used that ID a hundred times.

I know several girls (all 18 or above) who just do that and use the ID of someone else to enter discos because they forgot their IDs at home or are still below 20. The bouncers there and the clerks/security at hotel never had a doubt.

If you still avoid to answer that single and simple question - which should be very easy for you because believing your own words you do that every day - like you did in the past, you are either ignorant, closing your eyes and denying reality for some reason or you just lie for another reason and we all know what that reason may be.

But one thing will be obvious, that you do not know the answer and therefore are already sitting in the same boat and only keep on flaming because you enjoy the bashing. That's very poor. Loaded with the same guilt you aren't entitled to judge me or flame others who post in favour of me and therefore should finally stop your constant insults.

Use that chance, answer and try to be honest, only once.

I guess I already know your answer, but hey, surprise me.

Jaimito Cartero
07-11-04, 11:32
I appreciate that the conversation has migrated here, but this is not the forum for this particular discussion.

The Traveler
07-11-04, 11:44
Sting

I gave them a last chance to make their point and if they are without any guilt themselves they will use that chance to finally get rid of me. That's their aim.

But if they will not answer or just repeat their insults like they did in the past it is obvious for the whole forum that they are nothing than jerks who enjoy bashing. I will then be done with them forever.

I had the hope that even the most stupid of them had enough common sense to get my aim. I finally found out that this not the case. I also found out that believing in the "good part" of a person and being patient doesn't lead nowhere cause there are guys out there which seem to totally lack of that "good part".

Take care

JuiceSpike
07-11-04, 14:01
Jaimito,

That was the open legs make herself wet part.... juicy girl.

juice

JuiceSpike
07-11-04, 14:42
Ming, 23 from Beer Garden, Sunday 7 PM. Attitude: 10, face: 7, body: 8.5

1,200bt

juice

PurpleNGold
07-12-04, 01:49
kiddyfucker,

your rhetoric is silly. no matter what is said, you will always claim that there's no possible way to know. hell, i can quote the quantum physicists to.

unfortunately for your untenable argument, the point is not whether one can be 100% sure. the point is that one can be almost positive if one is careful. you are not careful and have admitted that you fuck kids all the time (by accident).

here's something for you:

thai women (asian women in general) look younger than they really are. this means, that, if you are picking up a girl that turns out to be 17, she probably looks 14-15. this means you are targetting kids even younger than those you are getting. that's even more (as 1ball would call you) fucking pitiful.

you want a damn near surefire way not to end up with a kid? don't target them! if a girl looks younger than 18, she probably is.

as for your argument about the faces changing between the time their 15 and the time you pick them up, that's just pure bullshit. barring plastic surgery a girl, at 15, looks close enough to the same at 17 to judge the photo accurately 95% of the time. you fail that judgement call much more often, too much more for it to be a mistake.

as for your argument about the girls prepping for being asked questions about the info on the id card is bullshit as well. this technique is used by bouncers all over the world, and is successful enough that authorities accept it as valid.

your argument, if taken to it's natural conclusion, says that id cards are completely useless for establishing identity.

the final blow to your argument is that, despite whether or not checking an id, asking questions, and having hotel security double-check is sufficient defensive action from kiddy fucking, you never employed any of thse strategies. giving you bod, you were criminally negligent, which still makes you an absolutely fucking pitiful kiddy fucker.

now, if you are soooooo sure that you are guiltless, why don't you take us up on our suggestion: go tell the thai authorities what you did, lay it all on the table (and don't offer a bribe) and see what happens.

oh, and, for those who claim that calling you a kiddie fucker is wrong somehow because it is 'taking a moral high ground,' i submit that we could be tens of thousands of feet below sea level and still be on the high ground here. kiddy fucking is not a victimless crime. it's not like smoking a jay or paying a consenting adult for sexual pleasure. it's like murder, [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), etc: it's wrong, all the time. if you want to defend traveler, you're no better than him whether you've actually fucked a kid or not.

Thaj Todad
07-12-04, 02:53
Guys,

I know I dont have many posts under my belt but cant you guys continue this elsewhere, I thought this was a pic thread?

Noplobrem
07-12-04, 03:43
who fucked a goat?

Vargr
07-12-04, 03:46
If you're going to talk about it in this thread then provide a picture of the goat.

Domino
07-12-04, 03:50
Traveller: You are using the wrong forum. This one is mainly for SexReview and others to show photos.
Ss regards your diatribe: you have admitted that you have had sex with Thai children on numerous occasions. Do as Purple N Gold says: hand yourself in; throw yourself on the mercy of the court., And by all means, use the Marc Dutroux/NAMBLA argument that everyone does it. But don't expect them to cut you any slack. This is a site for grown ups to discuss having sex with grown ups: that rules you out.

Giotto
07-12-04, 03:58
TT, PnG, Domino (and all other self-proclaimed judges),

It sucks! Don’t you get, that NOBODY, but really NOBODY is interested in that discussion any more?

TT,

How stupid to start the discussion in this thread. How stupid to expect that you can win an argument against this guys. How stupid to “offer a deal” to those guys, who have already proved, that they are not willing to accept any of your arguments and use EVERY wrong wording of your posts to attack you again. And even if you not post they come back to attack you time by time.

I am also sick and tired about the lecturing posts of yours, correcting others in details, which have not much to do with the purpose of this forum. I am furthermore not interested in knowing how many apartments, condos and Ferraris you own. I am simply sick and tired about all this nonsense. I cannot stand it any more, that there is no discussion with you in which you not have to have the last word, and even more, if it ends with a childish comment “you win” as just happened in another thread.

You are able to place BRILLIANT posts about your travel experiences in the forum, I just read your EXCELLENT description about the options for farang to buy properties in Thailand, the pictures you post BELONG TO THE BEST what I saw in the photo section up to now – why don’t you simply forget your EGO for the time being and post information, which helps us to find women for sex?

If you believe that you can change anything with responding to those judges – then you are MUCH MORE STUPID than you already proved to be.

PnG, Domino (and all other self-proclaimed judges),

You have now AGAIN proved to all readers, how low the posting levels can go, and how mean people can be to each other. Most of your argumentation is simply NONSENSE, but throwing stones to other must somehow be your hobby.

Missing respect is displayed clearly, again 1balls words are mentioned, who asked you many times already not to take his words out of the context. You are provoking others, just for fun.

You have sufficiently displayed to all forum readers, that your knowledge and analytical abilities are limited, as well as your style of writing, in many posts. You are not willing to listen to reasonable arguments. You are not respecting clarifications of others, e.g. 1balls clarification how to understand his words.

Your understanding and interpretation of child protection laws is obviously limited as well, you not even understand the texts extracts you displayed in your own posts, as I have shown in a post some weeks ago. You are not really and honestly intending to avoid the misuse of children, you are USING THIS VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE simply as a mental masturbation.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.

To automatically condemn all others who want to “defend” TT position TOPS IT THEN it in your last post, PnG. Do you really believe that anybody with a little bit brain does not understand what your REAL INTENTION is? I can only laugh about this. Furthermore there must be a “special” law for you somehow, in which people who are accused to have done something, do NOT have the right to defend themselves, and do not have the right of being defended by others…you should read your constitution.

I am sick and tired to read all you nonsense and permanent personal attacks, and I also cannot see that it has anything to do with the purpose of the forum, especially not with the purpose of this thread. So, move away, it’s enough, NOBODY is interested in this discussion any more.

All others,

Raise your voices. Let us make clear that we don’t want this discussion any more, especially not in the threads which are normally used to place infos about men looking women for sex. Let us make all TTs, PnGs and the other self-proclaimed judges clear, that we are not interested in this type and style of discussion in this forum, and that they shall look for a different playground.

Giotto

Rocky Mtn Man
07-12-04, 04:40
I don't care if you fuck goats, just as long as you dont fuck MY goats.

Are we here to chat, or look at pussy?

I say pussy.

Rocky Mtn Man

Si Ma Yi
07-12-04, 08:39
Traveler,

I am South East Asian but its very hard to guess a SEA people's age based on a close up photo. Maybe mid- 20s?

GettingTang
07-12-04, 08:43
as far as traveler goes. it's simple. [deleted by admin] he deserves nothing less. targeting **** girls is sick! i''ve been reading this pos posts for quite sometime. [deleted by admin].

seriously, it's guy like traveler, that give us legitimate respectful mongers a very bad name. guys like him are damaging our hobby. guys like him are why dateline does shows on the **** sex trade throughout asia and makes it look like we all engage in this sort of thing. fact is, 99% of all mongers i have met in my time are decent people, just like me looking to have a little fun, most want to vomit at the idea of doing an **** girl like traveler posts. why? because most of these fellow mongers have daughters!

traveler, [deleted by admin] ! there are a few mongers here who are really sick of your shit! if you post the photo of one more girl on this thread who look like she could pass for 11 or 12 or 13 or even 10 like i have seen, [deleted by admin] !

tang~!

editor's note: this report was edited in accordance with the wsg forum's zero tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another forum member or the forum membership in general.

Giotto
07-12-04, 09:11
GettingTang,

Yep, let's go back to martial laws and beat him up. Oh no, better we gun him down. This is what they would have done in the good old wild west, so why only beat him up?

It is not that we are only judging about other people without any acceptance of arguments, of course we are "legitimate respectful mongers", for which the natural right is preserved that we can beat people up which do not fit in our scheme of thinking. Laws are only for TT, not for us. I say: Let's gun him down. It must have an end, why not this way? To hell with Osama TT.

BTW: I checked the photo section for some time now, but I did not see any posts of 10 year old girls. But that doesn't matter anyway, because - we all must be right. We are the the "legitimate respectful mongers".

Don't you people ever use your brains?

Giotto

The Traveler
07-12-04, 19:07
Si Ma Yi

She is 19. I met her at the Thai Embassy and she is of great help when I am in need :D

The Traveler
07-12-04, 19:09
Giotto

let it go. It's over.

The Traveler
07-12-04, 19:13
life is sometimes strange and funny.

yesterday i viewed lord of the rings on dvd and later on i detected a lot of similarities between a few characters in the movie and a few here in the forum. that brought back my humor, which was badly damaged for some time by the ongoing witch-hunt of a few, who enjoy bashing and believe that insults and bad language are a substitute for arguments.

during the last few days i made a few mistakes, mainly slapping joe zop, which i deeply regret and hereby apologize. i hope you accept it. you have always been an objective bystander and a good advisor and i know you lost two "friends" just because you avoided to join in bashing me.

i guess it was mainly caused by the absence of my humor, which usually keeps me cool and an aftermath of my father's dead that still causes a lot of problems for me. this discussion and the permanent insults from our trolls also annoyed me and made me sick.

we also found out that language is a mine-field and that comments can be seen from different perspectives. you may have something in your mind and post it and the reader might make a connection between your comment and something else, or vice versa. the outcome is a misinterpretion of your original intent.

i also broke my silence and started to respond to our trolls again. i ignored their flaming for a while and expected them to silence down sooner or later, but it was in vain, they kept going on. guess too much fun for them. i knew from the beginning that it would be wiser to let them play their stupid games and refrain from responding to their allegations. bill, you have definately counted how many times i said that. as a bystander it is easy to give such an advice but it is often much harder to keep silent when being involved and offended all the time.

nevertheless, that all is history and being the positive thinking person i used to be, i am looking forward into the future. remember, we can not change the past but we can form our future. i am only looking back - never in anger - to learn from my mistakes and to avoid them in the future. hope others do the same.

domino, bill and purplengold, you remind me of some orks in the movie. same ugly behaviour, lack of self-control and solely out for trouble. not to mention the lack of any intelligent comment from you so far. if there is trouble somewhere, you aren't very far because it is fun for you to group up and join the bashing. you use to come into the forum, search for a quarrel and start to shit and [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) to mark your territory like a dog. but i never cared if a dog was barking at me, why should i do now ?

you even dare to call everybody a **** who isn't sharing your point of view. just like you did with old thai hand in the "complaints about a member" section. you stop at nothing, you even ask jackson to lock up sexreview and others like him. did i miss something ? what he got to do with it ? at the same time you suck up to jackson, it was disgusting to read that post.

don't you have the slightest knowledge of human nature ? do you really believe that he will follow your plea ? jackson is well aware what is going on and who is caring a share. no need to accuse uninvolved people. we are all sick of this stupid ongoing fight which leads nowhere so if you really want to stop it, why not just shut up ?

freeler, you remind me of gollum. he was also focused on a single target, to own the ring at all costs. tantrik aready made an in depth analysis of your behaviour. the aim of your repetitive insults towards me is simply to put a stigma on me. you are so obsessed with it, that you even broke up with a friend. what kind of friend are you that you try to tell him what he has to think or do ? this tells me a lot about your character and my advice is to make friend with him again. his loss is definately much smaller than yours.
there is a not so slight chance that even your physical appearance might be close to gollum's. i can not definately confirm that but the pics posted by you give that impression. who else would choose such beauty ? your pics also tell me that you like to go for extremes. hope you choose only the upper part of the age scale but due to your posts you are also willing to go to the lower end. be careful !

my constant reminder to the id problem was solely to show your helplessness. you were smart enough to avoid an answer, knowing that your only argument (no id no go) isn't foolproof at all and you are also in danger of doing wrong. no argument left, you changed tactics and started that childish calling names campaign against me. really poor. if it gives you some satisfaction, it worked for some time but it is over now.

and let's not forget an important factor, we are talking about 17yr old sex-workers, not small kids from kindergarden

you all are so egomaniac, bossy, self-righteous, blindfolded and bullheaded that you believe that you do not need an argument. but you miss a very important point, you have to proof your allegations and accusations, only stating that someone deliberately targets ****d doesn't mean he really does. therefore i do not need to defend myself. if you are not capable or willing to understand that there is a difference between what had happened and deliberately targeting ****d than it is your prob, not mine. i am living in the real world, not ork-land.

i had the guts and was honest enough to admit that i was fooled and made a mistake. i was well aware that this issue is a serious one and my aim was to issue a warning for others to be more careful than i have been in the past. i think this is an honorable aim.

i doubt that you would have done the same. you don't have the guts for it, got no honour and no pride. you prefer either to be ignorant and close your eyes for reality or to lie. both ways aren't a solution.

if you try to turn it around for your self-serving bs you just tell us that you aren't really interested in it, otherwise you would handle it with the seriousness it deserves.

it's over, i am done with you.

Rabo Verde
07-12-04, 19:38
Shut up and pass the goat!

Migrant One
07-12-04, 20:10
Juice Spike,

More of Ming please, wow!

Migrant

The Traveler
07-12-04, 20:14
GettingTang

Why not do it yourself ?
We can meet if you dare but let's move that to PM, it's the photo section here. Enough shit posted below.

The Traveler
07-12-04, 20:28
Rocky Mtn Man

you have asked for some pussy ?
Here it comes ...

Freeler
07-12-04, 20:44
Jeez,

That's a whole lot of blabla by ********.
It his his way to make the 'bad posts' against him disappear from sight. He always does that, just check back and you'll see.
How many times did he say he would stop?
He never stopped and never will.
Like a kiddyfucker who will not stop abusing children - no matter what they say, no matter what treatment they get...
Fucking pityful.

The Traveler
07-12-04, 21:34
:D Remember how Gollum ended up ?

Jire HJ
07-12-04, 21:45
Traveler,

For what it's worth, you've got my backing on this one. I initially came to the part of the board to find out if a trip over would make sense for a divorced dad with two kids who felt like he needed a break from the high prices and bad attitudes of ASW. I figured, hell, maybe I might even become so enamoured with the place that I'd become a regular visitor. Your photos have only served to encourage me to hasten my plans to visit. Keep up the good work and be like that proverbial duck encountering water. Funny, I haven't seen the detractors posting anything other than their opinions and you know what opinions are like, don't you?

PurpleNGold
07-12-04, 22:32
Originally Posted By KiddieFuckerInChief
believe that insults and bad language are a substitute for arguments.

Later in same post
respond to our trolls again. I ignored their flaming for a while

Later in same post
Domino, Bill and PurpleNGold, you remind me of some Orks in the movie

Later, in another post
Remember how Gollum ended up

You've never silenced down, your constantly hurtling ad-hominems, lately, you've even been accusing all mongers of being kiddy fuckers. Even your good buddy stated:

Originally posted by Giotto
I cannot stand it any more, that there is no discussion with you in which you not have to have the last word, and even more

You, and your defenders keep trying to frame it as getting pleasure out of bashing. It's absolutely not. It's about holding you accountable for your admitted KiddyFucking. You should not be able to post here as though you are just Mike Monger when you are really a Chester. Newbies should always see that fact as clear as day when they see your posts so as to know to avoid you.

You keep saying that their are no arguments being posited against you. That's just untrue. There are constantly arguments in the posts. The fact that the post also refers to you as a kiddy fucker isn't name calling, it's just referring to a bag of shit as 'a bag of shit'.

In response to someone attacking my statement that your defenders are as bad as you: I was not saying he doesn't have the right to counsel. I was saying that the people here who are saying, "Traveler is a good guy even though he's an admitted kiddy fucker" are just as bad because they are condoning a heinous crime. Get it through your heads: HE COPPED TO IT! You know what any competent counsel would tell him? "Take whatever plea they offer you because, otherwise, you're gonna get the maximum penalty."

Like I said before, let the Thai courtsystem judge you based on your fucking pitiful excuse. If they say you are innocent, I'll stop pointing out your crime and even buy you a real helicopter.

Gladiator
07-12-04, 22:46
By the way, Traveler, that last picture of the pussy is really good. Thanks for sharing it.

Rocky Mnt Man
07-13-04, 00:18
Traveler,

Meow.

Finger licking good.

Rocky

Randy Farang
07-13-04, 02:13
Gentlemen:

Would it be possible for all of us to take a deep breath and count to ten and then remember that our common interest is PUSSY?

I don't know, and really don't care, what the origins of the current flame war might be, but when we all get scorched by just opening this thread it seems that it might have gone a bit too far.

I must admit that I have been known to flame folks on occasion, but what I have learned is that it only leads to endless aggrivation for all concerned.

Nobody needs to claim victory. Nobody needs to admit defeat. All that is needed is for everybody to cease fire at the same time.

Could we now get back to looking at pictures of our favorite subject?

Thanks,

Randy

Long91
07-13-04, 02:40
please brothers. don't do ****d girls! there are so so many beautiful, sexy, ones that are of age. i've only been to los one time and the worst thing i encountered there was seeing older men with these girls that were barely developing. like they were looking for the youngest things they could find. and i can honestly say i wanted to beat the hell out of them. but who am i? just one man. there is no need for that shit. they may look cute but they are only girls! not even women! what if this were your daughters! it would be something if dateline took it a step further and did research on ip addresses of users of travel sex forums and who's behind the usernames. just don't!

Old Thai Hand
07-13-04, 03:00
This is my final post on the Thai board.

I agree that this isn't the place for the endless thrust and parry between The Traveler and his naysayers. Recently, I've been dragged into this war on other boards simply because I posted pics of university students. Somehow these guys think doing a 19 or 20 year-old university student is somehow reprehensible, yet doing a 19 or 20-year old BG isn't. Perhaps it's simple envy because they wouldn't ever get a chance with these women.

There are a handful of wankers on here that, I suspect are predators in this country, contribute nothing to it or its people and understand nothing of the culture or even the environment in which they operate.

I overreacted and made a unjustified threat on the Samus Aran thread, for which I attoned, repeatedly. But, these guys won't let it alone because they have nothing better to do than act like children, hurl insults, and make unfounded allegations. They contribute nothing constructive to this board, don't provide useful information of any kind, and don't post pictures for you all to enjoy.

In my previous posts on this board, I've tried to provide alternate information with accompanying pics to show there is more than Nana, Soi Cowboy, The Beer Garden, and the whole sesspool of Sukhumvit. Many of you have written me with thanks for providing new info instead of the same old thing.

However, others have attacked me. I don't care about that, so much. They don't know who I am or what I have done to help this country. But, I don't have time for this nonsense.

I'm sorry to be so wordy. But it's the last time. Here's one last pic to make reading this, somewhat justified.

Macgoo
07-13-04, 03:47
"... can we all just get along?"

Nu Orders
07-13-04, 04:14
Age of consent in Japan/Korea= 13 yrs, Zimbawe = 12yrs, Thailand = 15yrs, Germany 14/16, France = 15, UK =16, Chile=13, China=14,HK = 17/18. Age of Consent in USA, Iowa = 14 yrs, USA military = 16yrs, Washington DC = 16yrs, Hawaii =16yrs. Most US States =14-16yrs, Average World-Wide Age of Consent= 16yrs.

Useful info, facts, and photos welcome all other b.s. doesn't belong here.

www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Nu Orders
07-13-04, 04:44
average global age of consent = 16 yrs
some facts:
usa: 13-18 years
washington dc = 16
us military = 16
n. carolina, missouri, iowa = 14-16
colorado= 15/17
france=15
uk=16
germany=14/16
zimbawe=12
columbia=12/14
argenina=12/15/16
thailand=15
singapore = 16
china=14
japan=13

laws have specific clauses and limitations. in some cases, marriage is required. though, in most cases it is not.
so having sex with a thirteen year old in some us states does not make you chester the molester. in other states you are attila the hun and a child [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126) and eligible for life in prison.

www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Nailr
07-13-04, 05:45
I don't want to re-write a former post as I am quite lazy...and handsome, well hung and independently rich (that's for the ladies). If you want to, read my post today in the Argentina photo section.

This kind of un-proven bashing is all over this site. The unfortunate thing about the internet is it allows complete freedom. This eventually leads to anarchy behavior. Where the mob can destroy a person through mob rule. Mob rule never helped anyone. Have you figured out yet why Friends was considered such a great show?

This kind of slander is illegal in our countries, including the 3rd world ones we visit. Not saying he doesn't do this...but you can't throw your un-founded acusations of very serious, illegal and morally wrong activities out there so easily and recklessly.

Omeyer
07-13-04, 05:49
#1 - "photo Gallery" !!!! - NOT "let's pick a fight forum"

#2 - These self righteous pinheads are really pathetic ! People so self absorbed with hate have no place here. Shut the fuck up and carry your baggage out of here. No doubt most of us are really tired of the rhetoric! It's fine to have an opinion, but I really hate reruns.

#3 - Thanks! to all that share their pics here.

Rocky Mtn Man
07-13-04, 05:55
Traveler,

Nice Picture.

Looks like a Taco, smells like fish, tastes like chicken.

Meow.

RMM

Daeng
07-13-04, 09:05
Is this the Photo Gallery or disscusion area ? :(

Thumbs Up
07-13-04, 10:54
Omeyer,

You hit the nail right on the head. Some of the people who write these long winded flames and then counter-flames perhaps don't realize that most of us don't even read them. We rarely go past the first sentence or two (realize what it is) and then skip the rest. They spent all that time composing this rant for people who are not even reading them and could not care less about their pissing contests. They are BORING, MOSTLY ABOUT EGO, AND A WASTE OF TIME.

PurpleNGold
07-13-04, 11:39
jire hj,

i looked up your posts, and you seem to be a good contributor over in the west palm beach thread. unfortunately, you haven't been around long, and certainly haven't participated in this forum. i'm not saying you shouldn't participate, but you might want to actually research why we are taking this stance as regards kf.

nalir,

the majority of your few posts are asking for further info or "ooohh that was a good pic." your contribution has been minimal, so your input now is ineffective. slander is illegal, however, printing the truth is not slander. please, read the context of the argument. go back and read the traveler-skinless discussions (and the posts on the rest of the thai board from that time) to help you understand that it is not 'un-proven' at all.

nu orders,

your one other post, in the guangzhou section asking about procuring a virgin, and the content of your post here is credible circumstantial evidence that your probably quite like minded with traveler. were you one of his pm buddies that he shielded?

dangerous for your kind, your quote of the thai age of consent is lacking full context. aoc in thailand is 15 except in cases of prostitution, in which it it 18. i beleive something similar is tru in many of the locals you quote.

also, if you are u.s., then you'd best not concern yourself with the aoc in any locale but your home. in the u.s. you can be prosecuted for violating the age of consent laws in any locality of the country even if the act itself is commited abroad. this means that the aoc for any u.s. citizen is 18, regardless of his location.

omeyer,

again, your posts in other sections appear to have value, but you don't sound like you actually understand the context of this situation.

to all of you who don't understand the context, here's a brief summary: 1) traveler posted pics of **** girls and admitted to fucking them. 2) skinless and others who believe that this is heinous began calling for his banning and pointing out that he should turn himself in to his local authorities. 3) traveler has attempted to justify his actions by saying 'well, i didn't know until after' (ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law). 4) traveler also admitted to being in pm contact with other, wannabe ****'s, but refused to divulge their screen names. 5) traveler has time and again, in between attempting to start flame wars for other reasons, brought the subject up in an attempt to justify his actions and has drawn the response you are witnessing.

note, the discussion here was brought about because he tried posting a pic of a girl hoping to get people to say they thought she was older than he was planning to claim that she is. note that he did get one crony to say that a girl who looked no older than 16 was possibly 20+: ridiculous cronyism.

now, the self-righteous pinheads are worried for the continued existance of this board and the possible backlash against mongers that results from the actions of those like chester traveler. you may think some of his pictures are good, and they may even get you off those nights when the only date you can get is with ms. rosy. however, those pics (even the ones of legal aged girls) are not worth throwing in with a child molestor. it's bad for us all.

as to 'us all getting along." do you want to be friends with a chester?

Leo Monti
07-13-04, 12:48
NU Orders,
Here something I find on this address:
http://www.phuket-realestate-law.com/law/law/prevention.htm

BHUMIBOL ADULYADEJ, REX.
Given on the 14th Day of October B.E. 2539 (1996);
Being the 51st Year of the Present Reign.

Section 8. Any person who, in order to gratify the sexual desire of oneself or another person, has sexual intercourse with or acts otherwise against a person over fifteen but not over eighteen years of age in a prostitution establishment, with or without his or her consent, shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of one to three years and to a fine of twenty thousand to sixty thousand Baht.
If the offence under paragraph one is committed against a child not over fifteen years of age, the offender shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of two to six years and to a fine of forty thousand to one hundred twenty thousand Baht.
If the act under paragraph one is committed against one's own spouse, and not to gratify the sexual desire of another person, the offender is not guilty.

This should be actual, as far as I know.

I agree with you: the moral changes from country to country (in Cambodia it seems that a 20 yo girl is already "too old"). But if there are laws and you don't respect them, you can have a lot of problems.
I hope to never have trouble with thai police for serious thing, but I have to say that I will not be myself a policeman. If I enter a gogo bar and a girl that I like say to me she is 19 yo, she looks like 19 yo mamasan say she is 19 yo, what i have to do? NO ID, NO GO??? I don't even want to see ID (maybe faked), I am not a policeman.

I know, it's fucking pitiful

BTW, if prostitution is illegal in Thailand, that means that only the woekers are breaking the laws or in some way should we all be considered gulty?

Peace (& sorry about my poor english)

Leo

Mark Kor
07-13-04, 13:48
hello! hello!

boys, boys, i want to see some pussy and bootilicious thai babes, not a chat room quarrel, like those **** ircers.

show me da pussy! show me da pussy!

originated from a malaysian, and hopefully will gain some new pals with similar interest. a regular at koh samui, twice a year.

Joe Zop
07-13-04, 14:41
No, we all simply want to get back on topic.

Duniawala
07-13-04, 16:33
Please do get back to the posts

Duniawala
07-13-04, 16:35
another one. an old one but brings back memories

1Ball
07-13-04, 17:20
nice Duni, please post more, it might make all the bullshit fade away, (though don't count on it )

Member #1661
07-13-04, 18:07
i firmly believe that if sex is consensual who am i to disagree. if a young girl wants to have sex for money so that she can support herself why prevent her from making a living. the only thing you do is make it more difficult for the girl to make a living. who made you or anyone else god. i personally like mature women but find it difficult not to respond. i feel that [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) should be the topic of concern.

Dick Nasty
07-13-04, 19:34
to all your fellas,

what if somenone fuck an **** girl? if she is selling herself or found in a brothel it isn't my duty to make it 100% sure that she isn't ****. i would not fuck an **** girl, but if she lied about her age and she happen to suck my dick, so what. should i turn myself in or confess to this board? hell no, just enjoy all the good stories and the pictures that many of our good members post here. if you have a complaint about what you see at the photograph thread, go to another thread. the truth is that i don;t mind to see young girls even if they look ****, it is just a photograph. now stop acting like you don't like what you see, my 0.2 cents

The Traveler
07-13-04, 19:57
Tik (she got hips)
really nasty and 10++ attitude

For the one who asked me, did you call her ?

The Traveler
07-13-04, 19:58
Tik again, streched out, she is over 1,70m tall

The Traveler
07-13-04, 19:59
A dancer (forgot name) from Carousel Gogo, soi Diamond

The Traveler
07-13-04, 20:05
A dancer from Tilac bar, soi cowboy. Met her on the internet and agreed to meet in Pattaya.

The Traveler
07-13-04, 20:07
Angelface, was my christmas present. Used to work in a beer bar second road / soi 9

The Traveler
07-13-04, 20:09
Freelancer, is now working at Living Dolls as a dancer. Does lesbian show and intel also reports that she smokes Yaba now. Beware !
Did I mention C cup and no pubic hair ?

The Traveler
07-13-04, 20:11
Same girl, different time. Spending most of her money on mobiles and beauty salons.

MeatMan
07-13-04, 20:52
Damn the trav_12.jpg looks nice, but that yaba will fuck ya up. What a waste of beauty if she's on that shit :(

The Traveler
07-13-04, 21:53
MeatMan

But she loves to fuck like a rabbit. You can go for hours, no complains. :) And all of that for 1000 LT, might be more expensive now but as a freelancer she was satisfied.

Nailr
07-14-04, 04:22
PnG,

Don't think that you know me through 30 posts. Once again that's an assumption by you. The site is here for people to ask questions and there's nothing wrong with congratulating. I stand by what I said.

For those that think we should shut up and post pics of girls they can jerk off to: This is a forum. A forum is an area of discussion. We all spank to the pics, but talking and learning is why the serious people are here and providing the content.

Joe Zop
07-14-04, 14:55
Yes, but this particular thread is specifically titled "Photo Gallery" and that is how Jackson has defined its purpose. He's also stated in the past that he would prefer photos only to be in them.

As to the rest, I'd simply quote from the FAQs that personal insults and attacks are defined as spam, and that the FAQs call for posting with general politeness, which "just means referring to other members with some minimal level of civility." The borders of "minimal" have certainly been stretched a great deal.

To justify this comment, here's a photo of a Bangkok worker. Not a beauty, but an enthusiastic 3-hole partner.

MeatMan
07-14-04, 17:31
Joe Z,

Lube,cell phone and.................... earplugs??? hmmm!! ;)

Rocky Mnt Man
07-14-04, 17:36
Jackson should make a place in the forum for "*****, Bellyache, Snivell, Whine and Flame".

But some asshole would just put a Photo in it.

Joe Zop
07-14-04, 19:02
Hey, Bangkok's a noisy city and I like my sleep! 'Sides, gotta do something to hear less of all that moaning and wailing... :D

Mykonos Lover
07-14-04, 21:15
Joe Z,

I usually carry ear and nose plugs to because I cant stand the smell of burning rubber or to hear the screams.

Rocky Mtn Man
07-15-04, 00:14
Maybe Jackson should make a section called "Flame, snivel, bellycache, ***** and threaten".

But some jerk would probably just put Photo's in it.

RMM

1Ball
07-15-04, 01:06
RMM

LOL :)

Slacker
07-15-04, 02:09
Goodman666

Brilliant pictures!

Keep up the good work!

Best reagrds

Slacker

PurpleNGold
07-15-04, 02:10
dick nasty,

i would not fuck an **** girl, but if she lied about her age and she happen to suck my dick, so what. should i turn myself in...

yes, turning yourself into the authorities is exactly what you should do. see, there is a concept called criminal negligence, and it basically states that it's just as much a crime to fail to act if that inaction brings about the commision of a crime.

so, if you walk into a place, get a blowjob from a 15 y.o. and then claim, well, hell, i never asked so i didn't know, then, you will be found guilty nontheless.

your apathy is just as disgusting as anything traveler has done.

PurpleNGold
07-15-04, 02:13
Nailr,

Don't think that you know me through 30 posts. Once again that's an assumption by you.

I never made any such assumption. However, with this one statement you revealed to me that you are not very good at reading comprehension.

I stated that you might be a valuable contributor, however the post on this forum that I was referring to showed a lack of understanding of the argument's context. I guess now we know why you don't have that understanding.

Just Me
07-15-04, 02:44
PNG,

Maybe reading comprehension isn't your bailiwick either.

He said "she lied about her age", which means to me that he asked, saw i.d., it showed she was of age yet she lied in all this and wasn't of age.

This is completely different than what you answered which is "he walked in, never asked, and got a blow job from a 15 y.o."

I'm not in this argument at all as I think it's assinine. It's so clear as to what is right and wrong that I wouldn't bother arguing the facts as it's just soooooooooooooo clear.

But, when I read pompous posts like yours that didn't bother understanding the previous post, it simply makes me laugh at you. You're silly and self absorbed.

just me

PurpleNGold
07-15-04, 03:29
Just me,

As with the others who pop-off without learning all the details, I encourage you to go back and do some research before enjoining me.

In the case about which DN was referring, Traveler did not check ID before-hand. He claims that he saw the ID afterward. Hence, DN's comments are to be taken in that context.

Also, that argument is saying: Well, I saw guy 1 standing over the dead body of guy 2. I saw the bullet hole in the guy 2's forehead, and the gun in the hand of guy 1. But, Guy 1 said he didn't do it, so I bought him a beer.

It's not that someone gets fooled. It's the attitude that they were complicit allowing themselves to be fooled because they feel it exhonerates them of something heinous. Then, they make others duplicit in their crime by tricking them into defending him.

Now, since you 'think it's silly and assinine' feel free to stay out of it. If you want to join in, feel free, but, at least get a clue first.

Three I
07-15-04, 03:35
nope!

Just Me
07-15-04, 03:42
png,

don't think i haven't been following this, that is your first mistake.
next, it's silly and assinine as the rules of engagement are soooo clear. fuck **** girls and go to jail. period.

but, for a guy that was blasting a fellow forum contributor for not understanding what he read, you are the one that didn't undestand.

you immediately brought it back to a convenient (for your self absorbtion) starting point when that is not what i read in to the fellow's statement.

that's all, no need to go further. we agree on the main point.

just me

Magic501
07-15-04, 05:57
Gentlemen,

Let us put this discussion in the "General" section and leave the "Photo Gallery" for just that - Photos!

Dick Nasty
07-15-04, 06:13
Purple gold,

Before you judge people that you don't know look at yourself first, you
[Deleted by Admin]!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of Personal Attacks in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post Personal Attacks in the Forum. Thanks!

Havana Moon
07-15-04, 09:37
PNG

You are in the Photo Section now.

Please understand that.

Hung Man 1808
07-15-04, 14:40
Research has often proven that the ones most intensely against something are often the worst offenders. Cases in point:

- Evangelists who decry sex yet are having near non stop orgys with girls.

- Big tough biker type dudes going around gay bashing yet in private like taking it from behind.

[Deleted by Admin]

Here's my payment for the above: August 2001, From Annies, good BBBJTCCIM in the room with a nice fuck, and a good tour of what's hot in Soi Cowboy and restraunts after.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

PosterLion
07-15-04, 19:55
OKAY ALREADY

There's been a lot of bad blood going around lately. Mainly it seems to be flowing from the ripe wounds that only a girl of youth can give.

The song of the siren has brought many a man to his doom. It's been going on since before Homer could wipe his ass.

In the year 300 (something) A.D. Saint Augustine himself pledged his heart to a young lass of 11 years. He bit his lip for one year, until she would be the ancient age of 12, only to deny her and go on to be a GRAND SAINT. He was so grand in fact that history bestowed the name of an entire era after him, not to mention that the entirety of the Prodestant arguement was based on his writing. Need I mention that this man was a Catholic! Well, for those layman out there it must be said that he was after all declared a SAINT.

Hmmm... I believe I've lost the thread of this conversation in some sort of ancient arguement.

Oh yes, now I remember. I was trying to tell you guys to chill out. To be safe I recommend that you ask to see the girls ID card. And I also recommend that you subtract 543 years from the date (JOE ZOP taught me this), before you slap on the condom (or not).

Here is a picture of a girl that I asked and I actually saw her ID card. She was 20 years old and from New Orleans. It was almost a year later that she confessed to me that she was 17. Luckily for me I was living in Texas at the time and 17 is considered to be of age. But seriously guys, these pics just go to show you that an ID card can be a lie and you can find yourself in big trouble.

Let's just let bygones be bygones. Let's not talk about girls under the age of 18 when discussing issues of a Thai nature. In other words, let's try to keep Jackson's rule so that he need not worry about the authorities trying to hunt him down. After all, this is his website and he has his ass on the line for running it.

Chai Mai?

PosterLion
07-15-04, 19:56
ONE MORE FOR GOOD MEASURE

Remember, 17 is legal in Texas.

Havana Moon
07-15-04, 20:12
She followed me to the hotel and just asked what I was going to do and where I was going. Great afternoon with "everything".

The Traveler
07-15-04, 20:16
PosterLion

Today I read an arcticle about President Bush, his ongoing election campaign and about his twin daughters Jenna and Barbara, who are currently supporting him.

Did you know that they faked their IDs two years ago to be able to buy alcohol at Bars and Night Clubs ?
Both were arrested by police because they were drunk.
So a few barkeepers obviously didn't notice that they provided faked IDs.

The girls were fine 600 US$ and a few hours of community work.
Would like to know if police were after those poor barkeepers as well. What's your guess ?

I thought these girls are quite prominent in the USA, at least more than the usual thai sex-worker is in LOS.

PosterLion
07-15-04, 20:20
TT,

Yes I did read about that in the Dallas Morning News... (LOL)...

Now let it rest and let's move on. The posse is a rounding up some new cattle that needs brand'en and all of 'em are of an age of legality, yeehaw!

:)

The Traveler
07-15-04, 20:24
PosterLion

yep, and be careful with making pics of girls as long as you got a GF. She might find out sooner or later.

BTW, just wonder what you will tell her if she finds out about you and your posts. When she asked for the forums internet address you gave her the right one. Why not pointing out at another forum. Don't you think she will come back from time to time and read the other sections as well ?

Just curious.

PosterLion
07-15-04, 20:39
TT,

It's way too late for that. I've been busted already dammit. She read the story about the gal that I met after she left me in front of Nana. I am basically phucked on that concern so it doesn't really matter anymore
chai mai?

The good thing (really good thing) is that we have a very open relationship. She's forgiven me (but not yet forgotten) and she told me that if I ever do anything like that again I shouldn't lie about it. I have to say that I agree with her. I never liked lying much. And honestly, I'm not so unhappy that she found me out.

So... A drum roll please for our new member of the board. She hasn't signed up yet but I betcha 100 Baht that she'll be posting on here in the very near future. She's sitting right here and I just asked her what handle she is gonna go by. She declined the question.

Anyway, I recommended that she should set up camp in the "Thai Women Opinion and Advice" column.

over,
poster...

P.S. Jesus am I sweat'n it. there's no telling what kinda poo pa she's gonna to say about me!

The Traveler
07-15-04, 21:05
PosterLion

:D

Bill
07-15-04, 22:38
Posterloin,

I am of the opinion that you let ALL of us mongers down.

By leaking info about the WSG to any female, let alone a thai, is like telling Iraqi insurgents where U.S. marines will patrol.

Ever hear "loose lips sink ships?"

There are zillions of cigarette butts littering the ground. Does that mean its ok to drop just one more?

Many of us have stopped posting pics or changed our style because of puzzy whipped pinheads who have revealed this site and have told girls "I saw your picture on the internet".

Is nothing sacred?

So you want to be honest and loyal to your girl.

What about loyalty to the WSG brethren?

You will not get a drum roll or even a fart from where I sit.

CUAL: Choose em' Use em' Abuse em' and Lose em" (Ho grand master- fookyeung poosee)

Do us a a favor, why don't you and your girl get married and walk away.

MeatMan
07-15-04, 22:54
*Scratching my chin*:D

1Ball
07-16-04, 00:28
PL, I do hope she will properly introduce herself, and start flaming immediately :)

GettingTang
07-16-04, 01:51
just like with food, there is a modo you should live by...... "when in doubt, throw it out" this means if you find that piece of chicken or beef in the back of the fridge and you're not so sure if it is fresh or rotten, then it's best to just toss it. this same logic applies to working girls. if you have even the slightest inclination that she might be ****, then move on! it's a rather simple concept.

i won't touch a working girls unless she easily looks to be about 25, just my own personal policy. i also don't like the idea of doing a girl who is only 18 or 19, i still think this is wrong as most girls this age can easily get caught up in things they are confused about. if i'm going to p4p, i want her to know damn well what she is doing and be okay with it. not to mention wg who have had a little experience always offer better, more pleasurable service.

tang~!

Noplobrem
07-16-04, 02:46
This has been quite a couple of days here in the Thailand photo gallery.

recently highlighted by 'posterloin' spilling the beans, being admonshied by 'bill', and followed up with a 'getting tang'd' analogy that compares young girls to spoiled chicken and older girls to fresh chicken.

Next someone will post a shot of my mom at soi biergarten 7....

ohhhhh that delightful phrase...'pay bar me khaaaa!!!!'

Poobah
07-16-04, 03:48
there was one time i was with a gal one day away from her 18th. i'm no ****, so i waited until the stroke of midnight when she magically became a woman. *whew!* dodged a bullet there!

now i've got you guys all beat. i don't go with a bar girl unless she has ample wrinkles. i look at her as akin to a fine old oak tree. the more rings around her the better. she get's props if i see a few grey roots peeking out. like that old gal at long gun that my father knew in '78. dee-lish!! my personal motto is "avoid **** adventures, always check for dentures".

mmm... and as far as confessing anything to a thai girl, posterlion, posterlion, if you really want to meld into the culture you are going to have to learn to lie with a straight face (i'm being serious now). at least don't lead her to the bust! you will just look like a total wuss with her.

Rocky Mtn Man
07-16-04, 04:52
Poobah,

If you are getting head from That Old Oak Tree, just remember what The Great Walendo said when he was crossing the Grand Canyon on his high wire,

"I am only afraid if I look down"

RMM

JuiceSpike
07-16-04, 06:10
I'm still on vacation on the beach... will go back to Bkk on Sunday and will post pictures...

Jackson:

Would it be possible to create a "debate" thread in the Thailand section for people to argue, discuss whatever they want and fight if they need to... I wish this section would stay pictures only with some text but pictures not silly discussions that go on forever.

Guys,

Life is short. Enjoy it and ignore each other when needed :D

juice

Poobah
07-16-04, 12:22
Sorry! Just couldn't resist, although I think you're fighting a losing battle. There doesn't seem to be a photo folder that doesn't devolve into some type of conflagration or another once in awhile, but reading this thread it does seem a bit much.

As my pennance, here's a pic from my private stash.

PosterLion
07-16-04, 13:27
Bill,

I think you are gonna fart anyway, gas is something that has to escape, the atmoshpere is full of it. :)

Okay... For any of you guys that feel let down, I apologize, it wasn't my intention to let you down. Sometimes these things happen.

Man on the street,

As for my lying ability. I doubt you are ever going to meet someone that can lie better than me (Working girls excluded). I remember as far back as the ripe age of 5 when I lied to the store clerk to make her look so that I could steal some M&M's. I knew then that I was a natural. The problem is that I am also a writer (and maybe my writing actually does suck), but the fact is I live by emotion and continually find myself writing things down. It just happens to be one of my faults. My girlfriend found the report and I got busted.

Juicespike,

I'm with you. I will stop posting anything else on this part of the forum unless it is a picture of the pooying varitey.

1ball,

I hope she does become a member. You guys would learn a lot about Thai mentality from her. Just don't start asking her to come and meet you!

for everyone,

Thank you for allowing my patronage to this board.

poster out...

Patong Ken
07-16-04, 13:42
Hi guys,

I have been reading and watched pictures in this forum for a while. And now I thoght it is time that i charing a few pic's my self. This picture she took by her self while I was sleeping. Don't you love a lady who can manage on her own.

Patong Ken
07-16-04, 13:45
Look at this ass.

dmabuse
07-16-04, 14:21
I thought I was in debt to the members of this board and Jason after lurking on this board for a more than a year and getting valuable information. Here a picture of Kung's (from Nana Disco) sweet snatch. Yes, I shaved her. Yes, she is 26 years old. Great GFE. Perfect BBJ. And more. What else do I want?

dmabuse
07-16-04, 14:23
Kung means Shrimp in Thai.

dmabuse
07-16-04, 14:25
I also like that position. No anal though.

dmabuse
07-16-04, 14:27
I thought I should be the one taking a rest.

dmabuse
07-16-04, 14:30
One more, nice ass.

dmabuse
07-16-04, 17:14
After one of the acts.

Thanks, Jason. This is the first time I post. Although I live in South East Asia, I come around quite a bit (actually I haved lived a long time in Brazil and have lots of insight there).

Ohh, BTW this board is great! It would be even better without those moralists. Let's post pictures and not discuss age (within legal limits), race, religion. For discussing that, I go to some otheer sites.l Anyways, thanks for all the contributions.

dmabuse
07-16-04, 17:34
Ohh, BTW, for whom who is curious, Kung must me something like 1500 Bath all night, and she will buy you the greatest Thai food on the way to the hotel; after eating which she loves you also, real GFE...

(Yes, I erased her tatoo on the pic, I am an amateur)

dmabuse
07-16-04, 18:26
Jackson, not Jason. The forum makes this mistake often times. My apologies.

I have one of my Thai ladies, Hana, (not Kung) coming living with me for the next month (and I don't live in LOS).

Kung is so nice; she holds your dick all night long. (vide picture).

(To Jackson: The three dots are not chat style, but yes, it's an ellipsis.)

Andix
07-17-04, 02:45
Pattaya, July 3.

I am strolling around on Walking Street, going in and out of several GoGos. Every GoGo one more beer. At some point in one of the GoGos (I lost count of them) a very outgoing and kind of crazy girl sits on my lap and keeps moving her butt against me. She's not bad looking. I cannot resist anymore. Especially since she tells me that she had a lot of whisky and she can do anything. So I barfine her. When we get out of the GoGo she tells me: I have my own motorbike. I don't know why I accept. Too many beers probably. I hop on her motorbike and we head to my hotel. If I were sober I would have let a semi-drunk gogo girl give me a ride. Oh well. let's hope this never happens again. Well, thanks heaven we get safely to my hotel.

5 seconds after she gets into my room she strips. Both of us under the influence. Nt the best sex. But some great photos.

Here it goes:

Andix
07-17-04, 02:48
She really enjoys nude and provocative pictures.

Andix
07-17-04, 02:49
Another sample of the same.

Andix
07-17-04, 02:54
How about a "dancing" butt shot.

Andix
07-17-04, 02:57
This was probably the most decent / normal shot I could take of her, well, not quite decent!

Andix
07-17-04, 03:04
A shot where I help her out!

Observe my middle finger. The "damage" took place while I was in her company, but, I still don't remember how it happened!

Mark Kor
07-17-04, 15:19
I am from Malaysia and frequent Thailand. I am afraid I have to agree with BILL, Posterloin, sharing this forum with a Hoe is NO GO!

BTW fellas PM me on a new found Thai Hang-out north of the state of Pahang in Malaysia - BETONG. There are more thai chicks than you can count with all the forum members fingers and toes for each one of you and its less than USD$150 for an overnighter.

I am planning a trip there soon, as my Bro went and said it was a real "Cowboy" town and hotel is like USD$20 or less per night, but the hoe's come from all over. They will even fight over you, that's how many honey there are.

But you hafta go with a Thai Speaker, coz its the former Commie strong hold during the Malay Insurgent in the 60's. My bro and pals had 3 each and they wanted more. In the quantity, there is quality.

So interested, PM me and I'll post my report after my return from Betong on September 11.

Marky Mark Out!

Olio Ho
07-17-04, 17:17
Samui girl with an good attitude.

Olio Ho
07-17-04, 17:21
My favorite BKK lady.

Olio Ho
07-17-04, 17:22
One more of my favorite.

Sting
07-17-04, 19:11
Andix,

with regard to your post:

Observe my middle finger. The "damage" took place while I was in her company, but, I still don't remember how it happened

I am glad that you have realised another way :-)

sting

Andix
07-17-04, 23:09
Polo Entertaiment on Walking Street in Pattaya has some good shows. I think while in Pattaya one should go there and check it out. And they have some young dancers. You can barfine them as any other gogo girl.

Here is one I sampled:

[Not the best face but good body]

Andix
07-17-04, 23:13
Same Polo girl. Very friendly.

Suriah
07-18-04, 14:42
To Mark Kor,

Betong is north of Perak. It is near Pengkalan Hulu (Kroh). The other Bentong, that is in Pahang. Best place to visit but not on weekends or holidays. Hotel fully booked.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

BASIC RULES for COMMAS & PERIODS
1. There is ALWAYS a single period at the end of a sentence.
2. There is ALWAYS a space after a comma or a period.
3. There is NEVER a space before a comma or a period.

Lorenzo
07-19-04, 06:34
Olio Ho,

What's with your "favorite BKK lady?" It looks like her snatch is sewn shut! What's with the needles and thread?

Lorenzo

JuiceSpike
07-20-04, 05:18
Back in BKK... Here is another pic of a BKK girl, Ming, I had a week ago.

juice

JuiceSpike
07-20-04, 05:35
I forgot her name.... from Pattaya, beer bar girl, 20 years old, last Saturday around 2PM. I took this pic in the back room of the bar... She was a good girl and did everything I told her to do. 500 bt short time, 200bt bar fine which included the room.

The next day, my friend took her and and another girl to our hotel and the put on a lesbian show with a big dildo... I watched them fucked each other until my friend was ready to fuck them then I left his room... they wanted 1,000 extra for me to take pics of them fucking each other... I passed.

I fucked many cuties in Pattaya but stopped taking pics of them...sorry.

juice

Havana Moon
07-20-04, 08:42
Juice Spike

Do you want to tell us which bar you visited? Or Soi? I´m going there in a few weeks so all info would be valuable even if I have been there once before. Thanks.

BTW 1000Bt for only one pic?

Big Slong
07-20-04, 10:21
Check out my great, big, fat slong boys! This chick sucked me all night long. She even said out of the thousands of guys she had done, I was the best!

Big Slong
07-20-04, 10:22
Two chicas on my big sword. They loved it!

Big Slong
07-20-04, 10:27
This beauty rode me hard for 92 hours. After that, my big slong wouldn't work no more!

Frankypanky
07-20-04, 18:04
Yo Big Slong,

If you're a good friend to your "sword", give him a refresment-massage (LOL).

He deserved it!

JuiceSpike
07-20-04, 18:51
Havana,

OK, it was a bar on soi 7 which I forget the name of it... there are so many beer bars there, I just walked into one where I saw that girl.

The 2 girls wanted 1,000 to take as many pictures as I wanted abut I don't know why I did not negotate to 500. I guess we were having fun and did not think about it... Many girls will let you take pics without having to pay them extra if you get them in the mood. I really don't like to pay more for pics because it looses the fun of it. I do sometimes tell them I will tip them if I can take pics. Also, after a while taking pics for me gets boring and I just go with the flow of the moment.

Have a good time when you come here.

juice

Member #2041
07-20-04, 19:00
Big Slong: "She even said out of the thousands of guys she had done, I was the best!"

Wow, that's impressive. Because no ***** would EVER lie about that just to make a client like her more.

JuiceSpike
07-20-04, 19:03
My last pic from this trip... I leave BKK tonight with many good memories.

Internet girl. We were watching some Japanese porno on my laptop. At first she did not want to play with the dildo then I could not get it away from her...

Tuesday night, 11:00PM, Bangkok.

juice

Ludovico
07-20-04, 21:46
Hey Juice,

Nice pic. Your gal's got a great rack. Anyway, what I wanted to ask was, is that your own dildo? The reason I ask is that I think this is a great idea when you're paying for an all nighter. Whilst you're recovering, she can keep herself warm and moist and entertain you at the same time, instead of lying there doing nothing.

Lorenzo
07-20-04, 22:07
Big Slong,

Since these three photos are also your first three posts, I think it's safe to assume that you're new to this website, although who knows how long you've been viewing it. Thanks for the photos, which are always welcome, but let me suggest that you stop for a moment and consider the purpose of this website. So let me respectfully suggest that you reflect for a moment on the following points:

1) Nobody, absolutely nobody, who uses this website is interested in or impressed by the size of your cock. So save it for the bargirls!

2) The principal purpose of this website is to share information that will help others in their search for pussy. Toward this end, it is always a good idea to indicate where you met the girl, how much you paid, and how to access her. Posting of phone numbers is prohibited, but you can always PM this to another member on request. If you met the girl in a location open to the public, such as a bar or brothel, it's always helpful to have such information as the address and hours they're open, and if you know it, the hours that this particular girl might be available. Directions might be even more helpful. If she is from an escort service, give us the name and how to access it.

3) Try to remember that this website isn't a vehicle for someone's personal narcissism, which I'm afraid it's all too often degenerating into. I see no point in posting a photo that just shows a dick getting sucked. At least give us something showing as much as you can of the girl.

JuiceSpike,

Where did you meet this girl, I mean, what internet site, and what is her name? Too bad we can't see her face, but her body is choice. I'd like to try to access her next time I'm in BKK. Please try to remember to post that type of information.

Lorenzo

Ljohnson
07-20-04, 23:03
Regarding photos without faces -

I have read your concerns about showing a girl's face on the 'net. I am not convinced that any girl who makes her body available for money in a public way, the way these Thai girls do, is going to be harmed by having her face shown here.

I sure do like seeing their faces, and the pictures of bodies without faces do nothing for me. I love their pretty dark eyes, sensual mouths, shiny black hair, etc. (pant, pant)

Not that anyone asked. My $.02 worth. (-:

LJ

Dick Nasty
07-21-04, 01:38
Ludovico,

Hahaha.

Quote: Whilst you're recovering, she can keep herself warm and moist and entertain you at the same time, instead of lying there doing nothing.

Slways find her something to do on hte job huh! Yep bring a dildo, it so sexy to watch that dildo in and out her pussy while you are recovering... :)

Big Slong
07-21-04, 01:52
This young ***** loved to not only suck and suck my Big Slong, but also loved to look at it. She kept telling me over and over "Oh my god you have a big dick. I love you soooo much"!

I told her "Take a number *****, I am Big Slong, I have been sent here to earth yo give every girl, her mother, grandmother and daughter my Big Slong"!

Big Slong
07-21-04, 01:53
Sucking the head of my big, fat prick.

Thank god I am an Australian!

Big Slong
07-21-04, 01:58
I liked this girl, she had ambition. She tried and tried, but there was no way that she was going to fit my entire great, big, fat Slong into her mouth.

She gave it her best shot. but I am Big Slong!

I am gifted with a big prick, too much to handle even for a Bangkok seasoned professional!

Remember guys, there is only 1 Big Slong, and that is me, Big Slong!

I am Big Slong, hear me hoar!

Squonk64
07-21-04, 04:46
Juice,

That 1703 girl is nice. Very nice.

Rex Kramer
07-21-04, 06:00
Check out how small this *****'s pussy is! There was no way in the world I could ever fit my Big Slong in there!

I took a few photo then i booted her out the door. I didn't even give her a cent for a motor taxi. That will teach her for messing with Big Slong!

Will Splatter
07-21-04, 07:04
Opinions on showing faces.

I'm sure that if they had there own board, and I was making promises to one of them about not seeing others of them, I wouldn't want one of them to post my picture on there board.

A lot of these girls are trying to find something better, and maybe they ain't gonna stop working just because some ******* promised them some great life (which has probably happened to them 12 times before and never actually happened), but they don't want the deal killed because some other guy put their picture here.

I've also heard them complain about police. Couldn't say whether or not it is truly a problem. But porn is illegal in Thailand, so is prostitution, and maybe the cop won't arrest them, they might just want the almighty kickback, wouldn't you be pissed if this happened to you.

I met about a dozen of there girls in a couple weeks last summer, they surprised me with how sharp they were. Not necessarily roads scholars, but still surprisingly attentive.

Yes, I like to see there faces in the pictures too, but when left with the decision to break my promise to them to not put there picture, or anything with there face on the internet vs. you wanting to see it, well, if you don't understand, oh well, they have something I want and you just don't.

However, I didn't make any promises to there two. Inside the star of light? someone oughta recognize this. These two taking turns while some other girl gets the 4 sticks of incense (?) and does her prayers to the fertilty god(?) behind them about 6 feet away. For someone raised as a good little catholic boy, it was a bit surreal.

Jack Big
07-21-04, 08:33
Geesh Slong,

I haven't written here before but on other sites, but I definitely have not come across someone so full of himself like you are. Get a grip dude, it ain't that big.

Ever Ready
07-21-04, 08:35
Big (Oh Yeah?) Slong,

Well Mr Big Mouth, judging by the pix you posted, I really don't think you've got much to brag about. I consider myself to be about average, and I got considerably more to shout about than that. Anyway keep up the self induced ego trip if that what turns you on; it's quite amusing for us ordinary mortals.

ER

Divine Baal
07-21-04, 10:20
Sorry for being off-topic a bit. But do you people with digicams use a heap om memory cartridges, burn CD's on location or transfer files to places such as Gmail or? Often you take plenty of pics with the cam and suddenly the memory is full.

Attachment is Moi from Phuket.

Sorry about Q.

Levitian
07-21-04, 11:10
Big Slong,

Too much jaba or magic mushrooms?
Are you wearing magnifying glasses instead of normal glasses?
A little bit too much sun recently?
Not familiar with Singha beer, probably too strong for you?
Any hidden complexes, which urgently need some psychatric treatment?
Too much skippy meat?

Levitian

Atlanta Monger
07-21-04, 11:21
Ah, an Aussie. NOW it makes sense.

Keesje
07-21-04, 11:36
Because Thai girls are so small and tiny, everything just LOOKS bigger.

1Ball
07-21-04, 13:02
Come on guys, don't give Big Slong a hard time. Doesn't his dick remind you of your own, when you were 12 years old ? I think it's kind of nostalgic myself.

Coke Can
07-21-04, 13:42
Hey was planning a fun trip to Thailand, until I had a briefing that 80% of the prostitutes in Thailand are effected with HIV. No thanks.

Girls look great here, but looks can be deceiving. Better wear a few RAINCOATS. Then again, all these ladies have a million cock miles on them, and they get alot of skanky dudes that have to buy pussy in order to get any. I am not saying buying pussy is bad.

WATCH OUT.

Be careful my friends!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Rex Kramer
07-21-04, 14:22
If you are still in Thailand Big Slong, hit me back, maybe we can have a beer.

I don't want to post anymore sarcastic threads taking this [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) out of you, but I think we need to have a chat. You are giving all aussies a bad name.

Ralph Kramden
07-21-04, 15:00
Big Slong

Thanks for your witty comments. Your humor brought a smile to my face after all the unnecessary backbiting that has been going on in this thread lately. Your pictures were not bad either.

The bad news is that your love muscle is just barely above the size of an average white boy with an over inflated ego.

Migrant One
07-21-04, 15:27
Guys,

Don't pick on Big Slong, remember he's Austrailian. Everything is relative, what is big down there obviously is medium in the States.

But like RK says, I am glad we are getting this thread back on track (says one who only visits Thailand here, for now).

Migrant

Denis
07-21-04, 17:49
Guys
here is what you are looking for, this is also for you Average Slong!
Cheers
Denis

Mark Kor
07-21-04, 18:09
Its spelt "SHLONG" not slong.

1Ball
07-21-04, 18:25
Since we are talking about "slongs", here's mine.

"Big Slong", I think I got you beat :)

[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos of persons less than 18 years of age. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Firedick
07-21-04, 19:19
1ball,

That water must be really cold !

That is an actual picture of you isn't it ? You haven't changed much. ( not a reference to anatomy guys, get your minds out of the gutter ! :) )

FD

1Ball
07-21-04, 19:29
FD, yup, that's me on the left. The other guy is my twin brother.

Apac Boy
07-21-04, 20:24
think dat might be considered child pornography

tapioca

1Ball
07-21-04, 20:58
fd, want to join me for some thai cooking classes first week of september?

i'll buy you that spinner from accross dynasty.

tap, please.... let's keep that lid firmly sealed on the **** shit ! :)

Ljohnson
07-21-04, 21:30
1ball,

The babe in your "every one in the pool" photo looks familiar. I'm pretty sure I saw her recently hanging out on Soi Diamond near Walking Street. Could you PM me with her cell # or email address?

I can't get her out of my mind.

LJ

Cash Works
07-21-04, 21:46
B.S.,

I'm not trying to flame you here, just thought you might like to know that it's spelled "Schlong". I believe the word is Yiddish in origin.

CW

1Ball
07-21-04, 22:33
LJ. that's my sister, you bum !!!

OK, you can have her ST for 1000 plus baaaahhh fine 200.

Bill
07-21-04, 23:21
1ball submitting a picture of naked children in the WSG photo gallery is child pornography. No matter who he says they are, or what excuse is given. This is not a joking matter.

Sonidos
07-22-04, 01:38
Chuponalgas,

Where are you? Please say something to Big Slong and put him where he belongs. I always look forward to your wise comments on this board.

Regards,

Member #1846

Big Slong
07-22-04, 02:09
Ok, let me tell you a little more about Big Slong.

I am 66 years old, and have had my way with over three thousand women! . I am retired, independent wealthy, and I'm going out like Nicolas Cage out of "Leaving Las Vegas", except not with the booze, but with the pussy! . I believe in banging as many chicks as possible, throughout the world, and very rarely wear protection (never have liked that raincoat stuff)! .

All of these women know that not only do I screw their bodies, but I screw their soul's! . After an encounter with me, their lives are never the same!

I have 13 children (that I know of), and the bottom line is whether a chick is a pro, semi pro or civilian, when I see something I like, I have to have it! . Whatever the price, cost or consequence to me or others.

It seems there are a lot of members out there who do not like the confidence I have in myself, nor appreciate my length! . But make no mistake about it, . I am hung! At any opportunity, . out comes my Big Prick, and it stays out! . If it was up to me, I would never wear any clothes ever!

Call it jealousy, envy, whatever. I am Big Slong! . I even changed my first name legally to Big Slong! It is on my drivers licence and everything!

Currently I am living in Thailand, and invite anyone out there who wants speak with me “personally”, to send me a message, and we can meet up. I have even enclosed a picture of myself on this report so if you see me out at one of the go-go bars or at a disco to come up and say “hello”! I am a nice person, and am very “down to earth”. I just take my “work” and my way of life very seriously!

At my age (and still going strong), I may be the last true monger of my generation! Perhaps now you guys know a bit more about me, I will get some respect!

Big Slong

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Big Slong
07-22-04, 02:11
Yes its me again, in all my glory.

Big Slong!

Poobah
07-22-04, 03:47
I'm sure this is obvious, but Rex, when you're using Photoshop copy tool make sure the TOP of the pussy gets erased!

Ben2
07-22-04, 04:16
Big Slong,

Get a life!

If that is your pecker shown is the pics, you have nothing to brag about!

We can see it in the pictures pal! Ain't notjing!

I am not flaming you, you are flaming yourself by the nonsense that you're posting.

I don't even read your posts any longer. They are just foolish.

Daeng
07-22-04, 04:40
Bro Big Slong.

You the MAN. Bro.

At your age, I would give you a triple spring salute.

Ehek, and you have 2 brain working bro. Up and down.

Good luck.

Daeng

Levitian
07-22-04, 04:59
Big Slong,

Forget about my former mail and my comments.
You are my hero. Go for it, but ... wear protection, also for our sake.

Levitian

Big Slong
07-22-04, 05:06
Ok if you are sick of looking and talking about my big prick, how about some pictures of my victims?

Rabo Verde
07-22-04, 05:08
Note that BIG SLONG abbreviates to BS, LOL.
HEY ALL POWER TO YOU! Go down swinging.

Big Slong
07-22-04, 05:08
This ***** absolutely loved it up the clacker! This photo was taken pre Big Slong entry!

Remy Iskandar
07-22-04, 05:31
Hey Big Slong,

One question: Who took that pic of you? You sure the pic is you or you just snap around?

Sorry just wondering.

Big Slong
07-22-04, 05:32
This chick was definately in my top 1000 girls victimised by Big Slong!

Big Slong
07-22-04, 05:34
This girl was just like my big prick, beautiful!

Big Slong
07-22-04, 05:37
I love masturbating my big weapon over these photos!

Big Slong
07-22-04, 05:37
Big Slong straight up the clacker!

Big Slong
07-22-04, 05:40
Another victim thrashed by the man with the big slong - me! - 66 years old, not bad "A"!

Big Slong
07-22-04, 05:41
Another satisfied customer of Big Slong!

Big Slong
07-22-04, 05:43
I love some big fake tits. I cant remember this girl's name, but I'm sure she remembers Big Slong!

Big Slong
07-22-04, 05:45
She one screamed "no way, that thing is too big to go in here"!

I've heard that a lot in my career!

Scotty Monger
07-22-04, 05:48
Give em Hell, Big Slong! I love it when a monger has no shame in his game. This forum has been very uptight and sadly lacking in any humor for some time. In fact, due to a certain response to your posts, we are now going to have and listen to another round of "child porn" nonsense.

Do me a favor & keep submitting these hilarious posts. It will provide a worthwhile reason for visiting this forum, for a freakin change.

Luego

Aegis911
07-22-04, 06:23
Big Slong,

You're my hero.

I hope I feel that way when I'm 66.

Aegis911

Fetish
07-22-04, 07:06
Big Slong,

I'm a big fans of you in Malaysia. But I must say this, way some rain coat man, we don't want you get any cold in the rain.

Asian Explorer
07-22-04, 07:13
Hey, for my money, Big Slong's hilarious!