PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Billy3142
11-24-07, 08:17
I have to say, you're edits are arty and manage to shield her identity. You may have created a new art genre...monger art.

They are certainly beautiful pieces and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Hi All,
Yahoo, yahoo my PSE is back in town. Please do a forum search to see my previous report on her performance.#1812. Contributing members can PM me for details. More info to come when I can get a little more time. The photos are edited for her safety and me trying to be arty
Regards
FG II

Billy3142
11-24-07, 08:28
I'm assuming most of those who had a problem with this were:

a) Health conscious and were appalled when the girl had to consume carbs (bread) with her protein shake.

b) Nuttela spread purists who have a problem of people consuming anything more than Nuttela on their bread.

I agree with CatsMeow's general comments - not my thing either, but it's consenting adults, and what's normal for one person is not for another, etc etc

We never see so many "I'm disgusted comments" about CIM pics. The only difference in DoggeStyle's photos is that the girl is separated from the spurting by a slice of bread.

Logically then, it must have been the slice of bread that offended people. DoggeStyle - please stop posting photos of sliced bread. ;)

(Obligatory photos attached - not Malaysia, but better than no photos)

Fly Guy II
11-27-07, 16:07
Hi All,

Thanks to Dude3821 who wrote a FR on my Mee Jawa special. Glad you enjoyed her before she left. I was losing hope after passing the contacts to so many fellow hobbyist out there but no reports forthcoming. Hope I have helped a few others to enjoy what is out there.

I have a few more photos of the MJ and will post once I can find time to edit them. In the mean time something to remember her by.... A fond farewell till her bank account gets depleted, then... she will be on her back
Have fun guys and report back....
FG II

Kay Kia
11-30-07, 18:53
Already submitted FR in penang thread. I feel more comfortable to block the eyes and hope you all won't mind. This is the 1st photo from me but unfortunately its not a nude shot.

Dude3821
12-01-07, 22:58
Already submitted FR in penang thread. I feel more comfortable to block the eyes and hope you all won't mind. This is the 1st photo from me but unfortunately its not a nude shot.Bro Kaykia,

Where's this Rat Island fun you had? Where is uncle Lee's den? Me not a Penangite , dont realy understand lei..Is her name Layla (as in malay?) How can I hook up with her when I go to Penang anytime soon? Can you share?

Thanks

Dude

Boon123
12-04-07, 03:01
Just give the photo and the FR just like all brother same damage also nearlly so no need say la. Hope you all enjoy!

Kay Kia
12-04-07, 09:12
Bro Kaykia,

Where's this Rat Island fun you had? Where is uncle Lee's den? Me not a Penangite , dont realy understand lei..Is her name Layla (as in malay?) How can I hook up with her when I go to Penang anytime soon? Can you share?

Thanks

DudeYes, that's her name but I'm not sure whether you'll be able to hook up with her as this place usually refresh its stocks on a monthly basis.

Fooklim
12-05-07, 12:52
Other website not exist anymore.

Liondale
12-06-07, 20:05
Since I so rarely have the chance to take photos in Malaysia, but find you bro's my closest - I thought I could share these from my late Indonesia trip:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=678444#post678444

Fastcome
12-10-07, 03:40
Promised to upload my favourite KTV girl.....Enjoy.

Boon123
12-10-07, 05:53
Promised to upload my favourite KTV girl.....Enjoy.The mimi really nice can give hight mark! The body and face also have good good if have go to KL I wish can meet her hahaha!

Fly Guy II
12-11-07, 05:05
Hi All,
1 more of the Mee Jawa and my missing PSE which has gone home for a rest...
Enjoy
FG II

Newbie07
12-11-07, 17:21
Promised to upload my favourite KTV girl.....Enjoy.Bro, honestly, she is nice! both look and body also nice!

LoneHunter
12-12-07, 11:52
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Cornhusker
12-12-07, 18:37
Hi All,

1 more of the Mee Jawa and my missing PSE which has gone home for a rest...
Enjoy

FG IINice to see that oriental pussy hair, I did one girl one time whose whiskers must have been at least 5 inches and would stand up like a cactus. I love it. Great pictures Fly Guy.

Prestigejy
12-14-07, 09:43
Caught it at a wall near PUDU Bus Station

I wonder ????????I walk pass this everyday but did not take photo of it. Its because a few months ago there was a case a small Malay girl being sexually tortured to death. Its a sad case and this picture reminds people not to harm the minor.

KL Guy
12-14-07, 15:30
Just like to make a comment regarding recent comments on people's picture posting so called standards & old lady & similar argumentative subjects! 1st we should be thankful for people like Fly Guy II and others who share thier pictures for the viewing pleasure of ISG members, now if the particular lady is not to your taste or standard please refrain from telling others that thier choice is pathetic coz it is thier right! How we monger & who we chose is our personal right and we shouldn't condemn people for thier choice. A SYT may be 1 man's Heaven but may be HELL for another and vice versa, so please respect people's rights and be thankful that these people are 1= wiiling to share pics & 2 = skilled at getting the girls permission to taking thier picture!

My 2 rupiah's worth of personal opinion! ;)

Lai Chi Kang
12-16-07, 03:47
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Fly Guy II
12-16-07, 18:20
Hi All,
I received quite a few PM requesting information about the photos I posted. The latest report from the OKT is that the girls have moved on. So again if I get any news of their impending return I will post it on the board. In the mean time a few more captures to remember them by......
Enjoy
FG II
PS...I am working my way to Post no #200, I will try to make that a special one!!! To prepare for that, I am on the look out for some "new models" Any leads or suggestions...??? Wish me luck guys... Thanks.

Hot Milk
12-17-07, 04:04
Hi All,

I had many requests for more pictures of this hot spicy Mee Jawa treat....so for you guys.... enjoy!

Those who have her info from me please keep the pictures P n C.

Later Guys,

FG IIMay I know where are those gal working? Penang?

Fly Guy II
12-17-07, 11:33
Hot milk,
Those lovely ladies were in KL.
FG II

Hamsap Guy
12-17-07, 12:42
She from Harbin China.

Dude3821
12-17-07, 17:56
Bro FGII,

Let the FR flowing in...make it #200 be the "SPECIAL ONE"..tasted a few since but not up to the A-June (bitchy,CFM look..with drooling bodylicious..) level..anyway you can keep on the motion passed and I will second you!
May the force be with you all!!

-Dude-

Hi All,

I received quite a few PM requesting information about the photos I posted. The latest report from the OKT is that the girls have moved on. So again if I get any news of their impending return I will post it on the board. In the mean time a few more captures to remember them by.

Enjoy,

FG II
PS...I am working my way to Post no #200, I will try to make that a special one!!! To prepare for that, I am on the look out for some "new models" Any leads or suggestions...??? Wish me luck guys... Thanks.

Fly Guy II
12-19-07, 02:13
Hi All,

I think I have found that special one for my 200th post. This young sweet package with truly suckable C cups. She gives long lingering kisses, enjoys sucking on Mr. Happy to no end. She is willing to try all patterns for pleasure but not the backdoor.....YET! She LOVES being licked and is multi orgasmic. It was nice to see her enjoy herself with soft then LOUD moaning. Tight pink pussy which we all love to violate. She is really yummy.......

Best of all she LOVES being photographed.... my search is at an end for miss 200. My apologies for this less then usual standard set, but all I had was my crappy hand phone. Rest assured plans have been put in place for our next session and I will bring my trusty camera so that we can enjoy her in her full glory. Take my word guys this chick is cute, hot, cheeky customer friendly, not quite a PSE but GFE for sure!!! I will show that soon.... Any special requests before that session will be considered and negotiated with her so let me know...

Enjoy guys

FG II

Bear X
12-19-07, 03:56
Hi All,

I think I have found that special one for my 200th post. This young sweet package with truly suckable C cups. She gives long lingering kisses, enjoys sucking on Mr. Happy to no end. She is willing to try all patterns for pleasure but not the backdoor.....YET! She LOVES being licked and is multi orgasmic. It was nice to see her enjoy herself with soft then LOUD moaning. Tight pink pussy which we all love to violate. She is really yummy.......

Best of all she LOVES being photographed.... my search is at an end for miss 200. My apologies for this less then usual standard set, but all I had was my crappy hand phone. Rest assured plans have been put in place for our next session and I will bring my trusty camera so that we can enjoy her in her full glory. Take my word guys this chick is cute, hot, customer not quite a PSE but BFE for sure!!! I will show that soon.... Any special requests before that session will be considered so let me know...

Enjoy guys

FG IINice post. And is happy to know you found the great Ms. 200. Is pointless to blur her eyes for the 2nd pic. Because the mirror reflect her face clear how she looks like. She is pretty.
I think next time you with your good camera. You shld take her full body view. So we can have a look on her full curve. Thanks. Bravo

Fly Guy II
12-19-07, 08:09
Thanks,
I was aware but pressed for time to edit it. I have done the needful to protect her pink pretty behind!!! As requested a full length photo, again not really nice because of the shitty hand phone but enough to get a feel for her. Her best asset is actually not visible because its her attitude!!!
FG II

Bear X
12-19-07, 08:11
Thanks,

I was aware but pressed for time to edit it. I have done the needful to protect her pink pretty behind!!! As requested a full length photo, again not really nice because of the shitty hand phone but enough to get a feel for her. Her best asset is actually not visible because its her attitude!

FG IIThanks for the post. Nice figure. Is she PRC? Where can get her and wht is the damage? Please PM me. Thanks

Liverboy2006
12-19-07, 11:27
Thanks,

I was aware but pressed for time to edit it. I have done the needful to protect her pink pretty behind!!! As requested a full length photo, again not really nice because of the shitty hand phone but enough to get a feel for her. Her best asset is actually not visible because its her attitude!

FG IIBro,

Wah! This pretty really has CFM. Where to find her?

Sugardad Kl
12-21-07, 07:18
Dear bro,

I'm new here. Been introduce to the great site by one of my click. Definitely I've to salute all the senior member here for the great experience that they have share with all the members. I also have few experience with my gal that I will share later.This is some of the pic of students that i've already enjoyed it.

Dude3821
12-22-07, 09:31
Hi All,

To all the fans of Yummy
1. She is NOT PRC but also from an neighboring country
2. She is based in KL till the 23rd, then away for a break and back a week later.
3. Normal prices apply... the GFE is thrown in for FREE......

Regards All,

FG IIWow lah bro,

Your newly found "gem" always on the last minute discovery one ah? I would like to make appointment to do test-driving also lar.. hows that? Any term & condition apply?

Dude

Radiumm
12-23-07, 10:50
This is some of the pic of students that i've already enjoyed it.I note that some of the pixs look familiar. Is one of a bespectecled chicked named Natasha? I had bonked here a few times but lost contact. Seems that she has left the country.

Sugardad Kl
12-30-07, 09:16
I note that some of the pixs look familiar. Is one of a bespectecled chicked named Natasha? I had bonked here a few times but lost contact. Seems that she has left the country.Bro, nope. All the students is malay n chinese. I never have any chicken named Natasha.

Fly Guy II
12-31-07, 08:21
Hi All,

I have found my Miss 200,.... She just got back after a little rest and is fully recharged. Like a little energizer bunny!!! Lots of fun with everything on the menu except "belakang main".
She was happy to model for me and I will post more once I have processed the raw images. She is very photogenic with very little editing needed. only carefully chosen poses to protect her.

A short report.....
1. From a neighboring country
2. Long lingering GFE service
3. $188 for the pleasure of her time
4. Pint sized with great natural B/C cups..
5. Great wetness once you get her warmed up
6. Great tight ass, lovely to grab when doing her doggie..

So guys enjoy the captures, keep them P n C, contributing members can PM me for more details.

Happy New Year All,

FG II

Prestigejy
12-31-07, 08:48
Fly guy,

Vvery well done. I enjoy all the picture that you posted. Good quality, lighting, angle and good camera.

Happy new year to you too.

Kidding
12-31-07, 13:32
Fly Guy,

May I know that your miss 200 is from where? And Where can get her? Hope can give some direction I think alot of brother here also very curious to know that .

Thanks

Cavechu
12-31-07, 16:05
[QUOTE=Fly Guy II
FG II[/QUOTE]

nice pics. she has a yummy looking snatch on pic#5. thanks for sharing.

X Dreamer
12-31-07, 18:39
War lao. Fly GUy geng! Using Canon 5D and taking photos with F2.8. Nice bokeh. Hehe...

KL Guy
12-31-07, 20:43
Great photo taking bro & a Happy New Year to you to!

Hi All,

I have found my Miss 200,....
Happy New Year All,

FG II

Kim Chee Kane
12-31-07, 23:48
Hi All,

I have found my Miss 200,.... She just got back after a little rest and is fully recharged. Like a little energizer bunny!!! Lots of fun with everything on the menu except "belakang main".
She was happy to model for me and I will post more once I have processed the raw images. She is very photogenic with very little editing needed. only carefully chosen poses to protect her.

A short report.....

So guys enjoy the captures, keep them P n C, contributing members can PM me for more details.

Happy New Year All,

FG II

Lovely girl and beautiful pictures.

Boon123
01-01-08, 02:04
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=987

Fly Guy II
01-01-08, 04:21
Good New Year All,

A few quick replies to some queries....

1. Prestigejy - Thanks
2. Kidding - Please read my post
3 Icquest - Thanks and yes, first prize to you for getting it right
4. X Dreamer - well spotted hehe
5. KL Guy - Thanks
6. Kim Chee Kane - Thanks

More photos to come once I can "curi" some time....
FG II

Kidding
01-01-08, 07:22
Fly Guy,

I hope to know which spa or which place can visit them. Mind to pm me? Especially your miss 200.

BadBadGuy
01-01-08, 13:02
This is some of the pic of students that i've already enjoyed it.Mind to share the contact?

BadBadGuy
01-01-08, 13:04
Hi All,

A short report.

Happy New Year All,

FG IIFG II,

Needless to say more, thanks for your sharing and hope to try her one day :)

Happy New Year!

Fbuddy
01-01-08, 13:13
Who is this MILF bro? Can I have a go at some milfs please? I am really into NL milfs and they are so difficult to come by. Please help me dear bro. Tx

Oh well, the guy didn't want his name published, so I'll just call him Sigmund Freud. Flew into KL yesterday but had informed me a week ago because favourite MILF wanted another big white cock to suck on. So met him at his hotel room last night and unleashed favourite MILF onto him. My wife's busy, her hubby's away. So the mice are out to play.

01 - Sigmund Freud breastfeeding
03 - the job she has passion for
04 - yeah...you can do sword swallowing in a circus, darling

Kidding
01-01-08, 14:06
Fly guy,

Can you give a direction how can get the gal you show in pic like yummy maybe which spa or location?

Thanks.

I hope can get your pm.

BG Man
01-02-08, 10:35
Hi FG You are really getting good at this photo shots. Are you taking photography lesson ? Ha Ha Any way, we should all thank you for the good effort and outstanding contribution.

Fly Guy II
01-02-08, 11:16
Hi All,
Another capture of miss 200 done in a different style. She is away till friday.. those usual monthly blues, or reds I suspect....
BG Man, thanks but I am just an enthusiast of the female form and photography, so I try to show them in an attractive way. I will study it when I have more time and money to spare. I have attached an original picture and the same one which is edited to see which one is more popular. So guys drop me a line and remember I do edit them for her safety and security.
Enjoy
FG II

Member #3173
01-02-08, 16:23
Easy, original, followed by black n white.Cheers

BadBadGuy
01-03-08, 02:11
Hi All,

Another capture of miss 200 done in a different style. She is away till friday.. those usual monthly blues, or reds I suspect.

BG Man, thanks but I am just an enthusiast of the female form and photography, so I try to show them in an attractive way. I will study it when I have more time and money to spare. I have attached an original picture and the same one which is edited to see which one is more popular. So guys drop me a line and remember I do edit them for her safety and security.

Enjoy,

FG IIFGII, it's a great effort from you to edit the pictures to suit the members viewing style. I always like original things, from eating Cintan mee to KFC, still I prefer to have original flavor. Keep it up ! :)

Fly Guy II
01-03-08, 02:15
Hi All,
Thanks for the positive inputs... another one of miss 200.
Enjoy
FG II

Sugardad Kl
01-03-08, 09:30
Hi All,

Thanks for the positive inputs... another one of miss 200.

Enjoy,

FG IIFG II,

beautiful and well taken pic. Keep it up bro.

Sugardad Kl
01-03-08, 09:33
Mind to share the contact?No problem bro, as long you mind to trade.

CoolGreatGuy
01-04-08, 09:25
Last week. Went to BP, meet bro Boon 123. Thanx bro for the nice trip. Hope to see you again. May be can go out again.

Prestigejy
01-04-08, 17:55
Last week. Went to BP, meet bro Boon 123. Thanx bro for the nice trip. Hope to see you again. May be can go out again.What sort of Fr is this?

Should be in PM or your blog.

Fly Guy II
01-05-08, 06:22
Hi All,
Miss 200 is back on the job after her rest....
Enjoy
FG II

Xes Nuf
01-05-08, 14:12
Hi All,

Miss 200 is back on the job after her rest.

Enjoy,

FG IIHi Bro FG II,

Nice picture, and I mean this in the way you have edited and presented it.

Thanks and keep up the good work :)

XN out

Fly Guy II
01-06-08, 05:34
HI All,

1. Xes Nuf- Thanks appreciate your comments.
2. Sunnyblack - Please read the FR

Happy Sunday... Got a freebie lined up this afternoon, hopefully photos to follow

FG II

Sam Yates
01-07-08, 08:17
Your Miss 200 images was also posted in http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=956378. Sound like some indonesian guy posted them.

Valent Rich
01-10-08, 05:46
Hey my man Fly guy,

Thanks for all of your help.

One of buddys told me where miss 200 is working.

Oh man, you were right, she is something nice.

I had just come from having my fun with her.

Your the MAN. MY MAN.Fg II,

TQ for sharing this invaluable gem. In my limited sexperience, I must say that as of this minute, I am unable to find a fault with Ms 200 yet apart from the fact that approx. 200+ members have explored and conquered this gem in the last month. So please exercise caution. Cheong safely. On a lighter note, Ms 200 does take all the necessary precaution.

To all the other bros, the information is all there. And it’s all made much more exciting with FG II’s fantastic photos that accentuates the very best in Ms 200.

Party on. .

Also, I feel compelled to share a little bit of info. Another WL also in the same domain: Fang Fang – stunning looker with a contagious smile and very well-endowed

Some options just in case Ms 200 is NOT available.

As I was a little over the top, I had a double feast – Fang Fang in the mid afternoon and Ms 200 (my 3rd time) at mid night.

Over and out.

Fly Guy II
01-10-08, 11:26
Hi All,

To those who have enjoyed the photos and Miss 200 company, all I can add is she is truly lots of fun. I am not sure how much longer she will be here but I will try to ask her in the next few days and post on the forum.

1. Valent Rich- Miss 200 is not because she has humped 200 of our bros but she was my 200th post. I am sure she has done many more then 200!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed her company

2. SunnyBlack- Well done, you found her and I am sure she is worth the effort. I am careful about posting information as once its out there there is no control. Hence the PM usage. Someone even used my photos in another site MuttherF*****!!!

Guys who have PM me give me a couple of days to respond as I have been away without my laptop so I am now catching up with my mail.

Later
FG II

Xdentx
01-11-08, 04:37
This Viet was smiling, upbeat, outgoing the entire evening and gave good yum yum. Slender with very large nipples. Breasts were beautiful...perhaps implants...not really sure as they were very natural looking and not too large. Prone to laugh and was an alround delight to be with. Unlike some ladies whose personality seems to change when they hit your bedroom, this one stayed consistent the whole evening. She's returning to BKK for one night to reniew visa soon. Usually hangs in Beach Club. PM me for her number, but best not to mention the internet.
Prnounce name as Won or One.

Valent Rich
01-12-08, 00:57
Hi All,

To those who have enjoyed the photos and Miss 200 company, all I can add is she is truly lots of fun. I am not sure how much longer she will be here but I will try to ask her in the next few days and post on the forum.

1. Valent Rich- Miss 200 is not because she has humped 200 of our bros but she was my 200th post. I am sure she has done many more then 200!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed her company

2. SunnyBlack- Well done, you found her and I am sure she is worth the effort. I am careful about posting information as once its out there there is no control. Hence the PM usage. Someone even used my photos in another site MuttherF*****!!!

Guys who have PM me give me a couple of days to respond as I have been away without my laptop so I am now catching up with my mail.

Later,

FG IIFG II,

TQ for the correction. 200 or 2000 as u have rightly pointed out is totally irrelevant. The unseen attitude/GFE from the pics - now that is the niche.

Do share more of her pics with us.

Fly Guy II
01-12-08, 02:09
Hi All,
Miss 200 is going home today, so one last look and bid her a fond farewell.
Fg II

Valent Rich
01-12-08, 03:17
Hi All,

Fg IIWe're all gonna miss this miss.

Fly Guy II
01-12-08, 06:29
Dear VR,
A last look at our ladylove. Your right we will miss this miss..... sigh...
On a more better note, will there be a miss 300??? Let keep a keen eye out for our next Top Model...
FG II

Xdentx
01-12-08, 12:54
Nice girl with good service.

Oracle1
01-12-08, 17:44
Hi All,

Fg IIWhy do you take pics in black and white?

Dude3821
01-12-08, 17:56
Dear VR,

A last look at our ladylove. Your right we will miss this miss..... sigh...

On a more better note, will there be a miss 300??? Let keep a keen eye out for our next Top Model.

FG IIWhoa bro FG,

I missed the train!! Just got off the hook tonight and thought of giving her a good cockscrewing soon. You know what I mean. :( Will she ever be back?

Dude in Need

Boon123
01-13-08, 09:19
If you really want to know what mean OKT please see at abbreviations that you know lean many short form btw OKT mean Or-Kui-Tao. It means a Male pimp in Hokkien, a Chinese dialect, but sometimes people use OKP/OKT to describe a supervisory person who will guide you in your selection of girls in a spa.

Tq

Fly Guy II
01-13-08, 10:24
Hi,
The photos are taken in color then converted to B n W, to give it a different feel and look. As the guys on this board know I like different styles and techniques to make the girls more interesting enjoy.
This is the way I would like to display them. In the best possible light. Hope you enjoy them or else what to do cant please everyone.
Regards
FG II

Valent Rich
01-13-08, 10:30
Hi,

The photos are taken in color then converted to B n W, to give it a different feel and look. As the guys on this board know I like different styles and techniques to make the girls more interesting enjoy.

This is the way I would like to display them. In the best possible light. Hope you enjoy them or else what to do cant please everyone.

Regards,

Fg IIBro FG II,

Any idea when Miss 200 will return to Malaysia? Or if at she will return. What can I say. I miss her too much already especially with all the innocence + bunny rabbit enthusiasm. If only I could find a GF like that.

I am making a trip to her homeland next week to sort out some mess left by an ex collegue. Perhaps I should pursue her there? Just some wild idea since apart from her sweet face. I have no other information of her. Let alone to locate her in such a beautiful country.

Sigh!

Xes Nuf
01-13-08, 16:21
Hi,

Regards,

FG IIHi bro FGII,

You're right, you can't please everyone. Different strokes for different folks.

Just do what is right for you. Appreciate all the postings.

XS out.

Prestigejy
01-14-08, 11:46
Sorry again for the poor result.

The pretty one very shy in front of camera.

Prestigejy
01-14-08, 11:49
Sorry brothers here. My picture is nothing compare to Fly guy one. Have mercy on me.

Fly Guy II
01-15-08, 02:21
Prestigejy,

Firstly thank you for your kind comments. Bro, I tried to salvage your photo but there is not enough detail in the photo, really cant get any usable image. Thanks for the effort. I suspect you need more light so work on her to be cool with it. If you need any help editing the photos I would be happy to advice or help out.

To the Miss 200 fans, I have asked her to keep in touch and let me know when she swings into town. Once I know I will post it so her fans can meet her in person.

For those who missed out, no worries I am sure we can unearth another winner...

FG II

Acerboy
01-15-08, 07:56
Sorry brothers here. My picture is nothing compare to Fly guy one. Have mercy on me.Bro it is ok. Trying is good. I guess you need more lighting.

Your new nick no pm ka?

Fly Guy II
01-16-08, 11:15
Hi All,
I got quite a few PM for more photos of Miss 200 in "action" so here goes.... she was practicing for the next Idol contest...... Especially for Bear X.. More??
Enjoy
FG II

Eaglestar
01-16-08, 14:40
Hi All,
I got quite a few PM for more photos of Miss 200 in "action" so here goes.... she was practicing for the next Idol contest...... Especially for Bear X.. More??
Enjoy
FG II

Damn man.......My God what a Doll, and also hmmmmm Dixie on your skin flute.

ES

Prestigejy
01-16-08, 15:58
Bro it is ok. Trying is good. I guess you need more lighting.

Your new nick no pm ka?Wah Bro,

So geng ah. After so many months still can remember who I am ah. Hehe. Er, I going for PM soon. Just want to avoid many requesting Pm from non contributing fellows for a while. When I got pm I will PM you.

Fly Guy II
01-16-08, 16:49
ES,
Yes she was quite a find, pity I cant show her modeling series. The editing would spoil the feel of the photo. Let me dwell as how I could work around it to do that. Glad you enjoyed her. Looking for my next model now for an outdoor shoot as a change. Now that would be something special.
Regards
FG II

Prestigejy
01-16-08, 18:09
Sorry again for the poor result.

The pretty one very shy in front of camera.In the first picture if you notice on the left side the mattress is raised. Its another girl under the mattress. i am in the middle of them. We play strip poker. This white shirt girl is taking the cards on the bed. I am in the middle of them. Yeah the lighting is bad because the girl want all the light off before sex except the toilet one.

T Poet
01-16-08, 21:21
should I call you superfly or what the girls look so sweet make me wanna get on a plane to malaysia quick. keep up the good work mate.

TP

Valent Rich
01-17-08, 15:40
ES,

Yes she was quite a find, pity I cant show her modeling series. The editing would spoil the feel of the photo. Let me dwell as how I could work around it to do that. Glad you enjoyed her. Looking for my next model now for an outdoor shoot as a change. Now that would be something special.

Regards,

FG IIDear FG II,

Were you the gentleman who left her that huge hickie on the left side of her neck?

Prestigejy
01-17-08, 16:21
Ride it Yeah!! a freebie.

Fastcome
01-18-08, 03:40
Here is her pic which I took from her.

Bear X
01-18-08, 03:49
Here is her pic which I took from her.Hi bro,

Good job. She looks wild. And nice boobs too. Any action photo? Is she a working lady? Mana you find this great girl?

Fly Guy II
01-18-08, 04:10
Valent Rich,
No boss was not me, I am not a biter.... must be one of her other fans!
See.............
FG II

Fastcome
01-18-08, 07:18
Hi bro,

Good job. She looks wild. And nice boobs too. Any action photo? Is she a working lady? Mana you find this great girl?
Bro,
She is at PW now, if u wanted her ctc, pm me.

Valent Rich
01-18-08, 15:25
Valent Rich,

No boss was not me, I am not a biter. Must be one of her other fans!

See.

FG IINo issue FG II. A common fren was talking about it. And apparently, she was quite pissed with the hickie.

But then who can resist not to have a bite of such a wonderful sight eh?

Must take lessons in photography from you one day.

Any more new/good recommendations from the same place like Miss 200?

V over and out.

Prestigejy
01-21-08, 15:55
Down blouse of a Papaya farm girl.

The owner of the papayas is a viet.

Try to guess the size.

Jacky Chang
01-22-08, 07:07
Dear all respact senior brother,

Just to share, just having 3some with them for 1 night. Very friendly and help each other. I'll give them 100% Mark. Really make me up and down.

Jacky Chang
01-22-08, 08:08
Picture to share.

BadBadGuy
01-22-08, 09:37

Just to share, just having 3some with them for 1 night. Very friendly and help each other. I'll give them 100% Mark. Really make me up and down.Would you please write further? I don't understand your statement.

Cool69
01-22-08, 11:26

Just to share, just having 3some with them for 1 night. Very friendly and help each other. I'll give them 100% Mark. Really make me up and down.

Helloooo,

What are you sharing? you having 3some with who? please be more elaborate & by the way this is photo gallery.....

cheers

Dude3821
01-22-08, 19:46
Valent Rich,

No boss was not me, I am not a biter.... must be one of her other fans!
See.............
FG IIBro FGII,

Got some recent info she is still around at the joint until 27th?

Please verify.

Thanks lot bro.

Jacky Chang
01-23-08, 02:45
For brother badbad guy,

I get them in one of the KL Hotel. They are very friendly and treat me like their husband. And they told dun't mind to share one husband. Oh God! When they work on you. Really step by step. On top one bottom, they won't let you stop. I have cum 3 time! Very! Very satisfy! I don't know, may be my taste not so good!

How brother? Any comment with the girl? Or any good thing to recomend?

Nice Fxxk for all brother & happy hunting.

Just feel free to PM me if you need any info.

King118
01-23-08, 08:06
Actually for one night, How much you spent it?

For brother badbad guy,

I get them in one of the KL Hotel. They are very friendly and treat me like their husband. And they told dun't mind to share one husband. Oh God! When they work on you. Really step by step. On top one bottom, they won't let you stop. I have cum 3 time! Very! Very satisfy! I don't know, may be my taste not so good!

BadBadGuy
01-23-08, 16:27
For brother badbad guy,

Just feel free to PM me if you need any info.Thank you for your elaboration. They look great in the picture buy have to test drive myself then only can give more comments ! :)

Jacky Chang
01-24-08, 01:57
Bro king,

For Normal customer , they will charge about RM600 Per girl but for the regular customer like me .Got Special price!

One night most probably RM1,200

Fly Guy II
01-24-08, 17:09
Hi All,
i believe that Dude3821 is correct, miss 200 has an extension of contract at her normal place till the 27th. Sorry for not posting earlier as my internet connection has been shite... Will call her tomorrow for more updates..
Later
FG II

AdultFun1215
01-24-08, 23:55
How much was the damage, and which hotel is it.

If I go, how do I ask for those two girls?

For brother badbad guy,

Ditto88
01-25-08, 13:38
Bro...did u check their engine thoroughly? I dunno whether it's the picture quality or something but they really look like the sex change type...

Picture to share.

Jacky Chang
01-26-08, 03:01
Brother ditto,

Let our brothers (Who PM Me) try out first, they will tell you the FR. They are 100% Pure PRC girls.

For those who PM Me, Please dun't spoil the market rate and enjoy!

(Ask for discount)

Acerboy
01-26-08, 16:28
Bro king,

For Normal customer , they will charge about RM600 Per girl but for the regular customer like me .Got Special price!

One night most probably RM1,200Bro,

Why don't you just come out and say that you are trying to market them or maybe it is you in the pic. And agree with ditto88, they do look like man at first look. Thanks man but no thanks for RM600 or RM1, 200. Go to Armada or PW can get 3some much cheaper and the girls look like girls and they are a lot better looking.

Please use classified for selling.

Jacky Chang
01-28-08, 02:16
Bro,

Why don't you just come out and say that you are trying to market them or maybe it is you in the pic. And agree with ditto88, they do look like man at first look. Thanks man but no thanks for RM600 or RM1, 200. Go to Armada or PW can get 3some much cheaper and the girls look like girls and they are a lot better looking.

Please use classified for selling. Brother Acer,

Thanks for reading my forum. Actually I very "tabib" you and brother FlyGuy for long time ago. Actually I Search for 3 some after read your 3 some FR. Finally, I get this place.

I just want to share this to all brother. Because we can change our "lubang" here. So that we can have" banyak lubang" to go.

The brother who PM Me, I event advised them select the other girl bacause got a lot of other pretty PRC. I just give them the website only for them to contact. I'm not promoting this 2 gal. May be my taste not good as I mention earlier. But no share no fun to be here.

I have many thing to learn from brother Acer too, if my FR not good please forget it and we can read other senior brother forum.

Thanks and happy hunting

Member #2118
01-28-08, 08:06
Brother Acer,

Thanks for reading my forum. Actually I very "tabib" you and brother FlyGuy for long time ago. Actually I Search for 3 some after read your 3 some FR. Finally, I get this place.

I just want to share this to all brother. Because we can change our "lubang" here. So that we can have" banyak lubang" to go.

The brother who PM Me, I event advised them select the other girl bacause got a lot of other pretty PRC. I just give them the website only for them to contact. I'm not promoting this 2 gal. May be my taste not good as I mention earlier. But no share no fun to be here.

I have many thing to learn from brother Acer too, if my FR not good please forget it and we can read other senior brother forum.

Thanks and happy hunting Yes. Agree with bro Jacky Chang. Give him a break lah. He is just trying to share something with us and at least he gave us the photo. Unlike some other members here who don't bother sharing their experience or taking photos. Only want to "tumpang info". Then look for the place and fXXX the lady.

Cheers!

Acerboy
01-28-08, 11:19
JC,

Ok bro. you have a good time cheonging.

Fly Guy II
01-29-08, 10:12
Hi Guys,
Any chance for more photos here...... pretty please. No miss 300 in sight.... sigh, but the radar is ON for potential candidates.
FG II

Oyenk
01-29-08, 17:33
Hi Guys,
Any chance for more photos here...... pretty please. No miss 300 in sight.... sigh, but the radar is ON for potential candidates.
FG II
Nice brother, keep posting them...!

Dr Sex
01-30-08, 13:48
I like to share the photos too but not every girls allow you to take their naked photos. Unless you're regular customer.

Dr Sex
01-30-08, 19:13
My first contribution. Hope everyone enjoying it.

Report:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=701729&postcount=1758

Huilock 98
02-12-08, 08:25
Long time no add in photo, this is my yesterday take. Enjoy if. She 22yr old body nice.

Prestigejy
02-12-08, 09:10
Russia golden pussy in kuching. For report please see Kuching section.

Traveller Sam
02-15-08, 13:26
Had a very nice time with her.An independent ESCORT in Bangalore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a NRI guy from the US,visited India/Bangalore after 11 years.

I was in search of local ESCORT girls.

Yesteraday I found a genuine,young girl from Chennai in one of the renowned websites in the US.

She is independent and a typical south-indian tamil speaking girl.

Her charges are high.

But I had a very good time at my Hotel room.

She is just 20.

Not very beautiful.But very friendly and knows how to handle a man.

She demanded 15k for 3 hrs session and I paid 20k for just 2 hrs.

I'm back in Cochin now and will meet her next week again in my HOTEL room.

Her bust size is 38.

Thats for real and played with her TITS for more than an hour.

She is very new to this ESCORT job and has a very tight,trimmed pussy.

My cock is not so big.

Eventhough I feel the tightness.

Its really a very good experience.

I have travelled all over and never had such a great experience.

I normally use CRAIGSLIST for finding a job or to invest in a property in India or abroad.

But,I'm very lucky and thanks to CRAIGSLIST for finding me such a nice ESCORT GIRL in Bangalore for the money I spent.

Its not so easy to get a nice GIRL of your choice any where in the world.

It happens once in a moonlight accidently.

She does'nt know any place in Bangalore and she was accompanied by a friend from Chennai.

He is also a nice GUY.

Hope you guys will find her soon

Bad Man
02-15-08, 15:17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesteraday I found a genuine,young girl from Chennai in one of the renowned websites in the US.

Her charges are high.

She is just 20.

Her bust size is 38.

My cock is not so big.

I normally use CRAIGSLIST for finding a job or to invest in a property in India or abroad.

But,I'm very lucky and thanks to CRAIGSLIST for finding me such a nice ESCORT GIRL in Bangalore for the money I spent.

She does'nt know any place in Bangalore and she was accompanied by a friend from Chennai.

He is also a nice GUY.

Hope you guys will find her soonDid she call herself Keerthana?

Prestigejy
02-15-08, 16:18

Her charges are high.

She is just 20.

Her bust size is 38.

My cock is not so big.

He is also a nice GUY.

Hope you guys will find her soonBro. Yes this country got bro indian but this is not Bangalore. This is malaysia.

Ok. Second. You post your story in Photo section. Wrong choice.

Third. Please stop sound like a sales man to this escort.

Fouth. Stop be a salesman to CRAIGSLIST.

Fifth. Please be a salesman for International Sex Guide.

Thank you

Traveler1234
02-17-08, 10:08
Room service from local escort service....second time I've tried them. First time, total waste. This time was slightly better but I won't be using them a third time.

Wendy was very nice, talkative, very very new - lots to learn but gave decent BJ. From Guangzhou for three month stint, doesn't like it here so 6 more weeks and she's going home. I did get her number at home - if and when I visit, will try to hook up with her for some lessons.

For now, some pg rated pictures.

Bumlerd
02-17-08, 12:47
Long time no add in photo, this is my yesterday take. Enjoy if. She 22yr old body nice.This is a top class looker - where is she found and how much damage?

Well done

BadBadGuy
02-18-08, 00:49
This is the little bird that I found in PW. After calling Yao Yao no, she picked up and answered. She informed Yao Yao back to China, married and never come back again.

Luvmenot
02-18-08, 19:46
Hi bro,

How old is she?

Can I contact you for more details?

Room service from local escort service....second time I've tried them. First time, total waste. This time was slightly better but I won't be using them a third time.

Wendy was very nice, talkative, very very new - lots to learn but gave decent BJ. From Guangzhou for three month stint, doesn't like it here so 6 more weeks and she's going home. I did get her number at home - if and when I visit, will try to hook up with her for some lessons.

For now, some pg rated pictures.

Teckgo
02-18-08, 23:34
This is the little bird that I found in PW. After calling Yao Yao no, she picked up and answered. She informed Yao Yao back to China, married and never come back again.How did you get to take her photo?

Huilock 98
02-19-08, 09:40
This is a top class looker - where is she found and how much damage?

Well doneShe is PRC in Romeo inn spa there.

The damage is 198.

Bbomberman
02-20-08, 14:55
She is PRC in Romeo inn spa there.

The damage is 198.

can I know what is her name or number?

BadBadGuy
02-21-08, 09:12
How did you get to take her photo?I did not say anything, after the work, just took out my hand phone and gave her a shot, she did not reject and allow me to take 2.

Huilock 98
02-21-08, 15:00
can I know what is her name or number?I dun't have her number, but her name is "Qi Qi".

Bjguy
02-21-08, 16:38
Hi Bros,

This is 1 of the PRC WL at S**spa. Her name is Lily.

Below r the photos for all ISG bros, review.

FR is at KL thread.

Kenzofast
02-26-08, 15:10
Hi Bro Steve CC/Liverboy etc,

Your favorite 36+ HELIN is bck!

She will be here for limited time only.

So PM me for contact & latest PHOTO.

Cheers

Stevecc88
02-28-08, 14:38
Hi Kenzofast,

I can't PM member here anymore as i have yet to renew my ISG subscription. I have got Helin contact from a friend. Wah, you took latest photo of her. Heard that she has changed her hairstyle to curly hair. Mind to share her photo here?

Enjoy,

Stevecc88

Kenzofast
02-29-08, 15:12
Hi bro Stevecc,

Glad to hear from you. You had been missing from action for some time busy?

Yes, she told me, your buddy had given yr hp. 019 right?

She miss you & looking forward to your visit & treat her well.

Photo taken not clear. Will post it to you when you can pm me

Cheers!

Hi Kenzofast,

I can't PM member here anymore as i have yet to renew my ISG subscription. I have got Helin contact from a friend. Wah, you took latest photo of her. Heard that she has changed her hairstyle to curly hair. Mind to share her photo here?

Enjoy,

Stevecc88

Jacko71
03-09-08, 18:28
Too long i did not post anything. Just too share my good fish with all. Finally manage to take photo. More to come. Enjoy.

Ciao!!!

Jacko71
03-09-08, 18:36
Anal was offered. Who am i to......hehehe.

Enjoy.

Jacko71
03-09-08, 18:45

Enjoy.

Jacko71
03-09-08, 19:18
Again....my personal fish who enjoys anal.

Enjoy n ciao!!!

Jacko71
03-09-08, 19:31
Enjoy. Nice opening n really tight and its a VIRGIN ASS!!!

ciao!!!

Jacko71
03-09-08, 19:46
.....to enjoy.

ciao!!!

Liondale
03-09-08, 19:51
.....to enjoy.

ciao!!!

Excellent stuff bro! Thanks for sharing!

Jacko71
03-09-08, 19:51
More to enjoy.

Ciao!!!

PauloThai
03-09-08, 21:08
Too long i did not post anything. Just too share my good fish with all. Finally manage to take photo. More to come. Enjoy.Ciao!!!Hi Jacko,

Very nice pictures, but spoiled!

That stupid watermark through all parts we like to see.

Why not the watermark in a corner and smaller.

Pity, so many spoiled great pictures.

Cheers

Marad39
03-09-08, 21:10
More to enjoy.

Ciao!!!

Jacko071

Hi my friend,

Excellent photos... quite sharp images and girls seams to have responded to the drillng both by fingers and the mutton injection very well. Both or rather all the three holes were drilled royally by you...you lucky fellow. Thanks for sharing your pleasures with us.

Limhocksun
03-10-08, 03:17
[Safe Sex complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because is was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may one be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Liondale
03-10-08, 07:14
Hi Jacko,

Very nice pictures, but spoiled!

That stupid watermark through all parts we like to see.

Why not the watermark in a corner and smaller.

Pity, so many spoiled great pictures.

Cheers

If he watermarks a corner, anyone can edit the watermark out and steal the pics...

Nicewan
03-10-08, 10:47
Jacko71

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing:)

BadBadGuy
03-11-08, 01:16
Jacko71,

Great pictures! Just want to know, you did her raw with no worries?

Too long i did not post anything. Just too share my good fish with all. Finally manage to take photo. More to come. Enjoy.

Ciao!!!

Wanta8
03-11-08, 16:19
My adorable student, paid for RM500. Worth every ringgit!Bro can sent me clean picture bo? I intrested to call her =D

Newbie07
03-11-08, 17:31
Bro, is she WL? Where you get her?

Enjoy.

Long91
03-11-08, 22:59
Jacko71, I'm jealous as Hell. Thanks for sharing!

Dr Cheong
03-12-08, 03:51
Russia golden pussy in kuching. For report please see Kuching section.No fish Prawn also can.

So much for a Secret Golden Property in Kuching!

Guess the place is too small for a higher quality and a "eel" is classified as a "Golden Arowana", fetching a premium.

Thomas W
03-13-08, 11:45
Best BJ in Town

Jack Daniels
03-14-08, 04:13
Best BJ in Town

wow...looks delicious man..mind to share where can get this lady? thanks...

Old Cucumber
03-20-08, 12:14
No fish Prawn also can.

So much for a Secret Golden Property in Kuching!

Guess the place is too small for a higher quality and a "eel" is classified as a "Golden Arowana", fetching a premium.That Russia golden pussy is worth every cents. My friends tried her a few times.

Blurblur
03-23-08, 10:45
Have not been cheonging for quite some time after Sucasa Ampang have been close.

All big bro out there: is there is there any good place for cheonging some where near Ampang?

LonelyDriver
03-27-08, 13:34
Freelancer PRC
name:coco , wubei
body: 9/10 very fair skin
GF: Very very friendly like gf

But she back to China.

Bear X
03-28-08, 02:59
Hi all. Seems like ever one looking for this Coco. I saw similar post in Singapore Photo Gallery too. More photo of her there. But is she real? Wht I mean. Is she really active or some jokers just put in forum to fishing us.

Bro lonelydriver. Sorry, no hard feeling. Not say you lie. But I think your source might tipu you lar.

Freelancer PRC

But she back to China.

Bear X
03-28-08, 03:02
Hi bro Lonelydriver.

In this gallery us ask do anyone know coco. But in Singapore gallery. You say is your frd. It confuse me. Can you explain ar?

Check this post: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? T=1544

Sorry for discuss here. Here should only pure photos.

Sorry and thanks.

LonelyDriver
03-28-08, 06:45
Hi bro Lonelydriver.

In this gallery us ask do anyone know coco. But in Singapore gallery. You say is your frd. It confuse me. Can you explain ar?

Check this post: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? T=1544

Sorry and thanks.I knew This girl Long time, since last year sept. Have a lot good memory with here! Recently I seldom contact her. But I still got her China & sing mobile no.

Last time she comes M'Sia two times already, at Dec she cames here with me and didn't work & stay with me for 2weeks because waiting the agent proceeds the visa to Singapore, she stay in sing. Two months Jan. & February, thats why I look in sing forum too. It; s long sad story for me & hard to explain! But in further Thru QQ chatting I know a good China will come!

Is my explain clear for you! In sing. Gallery is posted by me too.

I don't dare post much because we still have contact each but not like old time we chat everyday on phone Or QQ!

I try many China girls but only this got much feel since we stay together many time when she came.

Keikoh
03-28-08, 15:22
Hi bro Lonelydriver.

Sorry and thanks.Can confirm the PRC. She's back in Shenzhen, for some time already. Has FL here twice.

LonelyDriver
03-30-08, 08:32
Any model intro recently? So boring in kl! I prefer freelancer PRC! She ask me to go shen zhen, what I can save is can stay with her. But I got no holiday!

SaltyDog
04-05-08, 03:25
Will have and 18 hour layover on my way to Viet Nam and Cambodia so can you guys give me the where to go places. Saw some of the pics with his personal fish and can't find a reason to not stay in Malaysia for 2 days of fun. So let me know what's going on there and don't tell me to go see the towers.

Fat Fat Roll
04-05-08, 07:25
Any model intro recently? So boring in kl! I prefer freelancer PRC! She ask me to go shen zhen, what I can save is can stay with her. But I got no holiday!You sure that is real? You meet her up or through CAM?

Because I saw this picture in some Taiwan forum.

KL Guy
04-08-08, 11:19
I concur with Liondale! Excellent photgraphy & bravo!

KL Guy ;P

More to enjoy.

Ciao!!!

Dickabs
04-14-08, 14:40
Doggestyle,

Is the girl in your FR from Aura Ttdi?

Kenzofast
04-14-08, 14:47
Hi Bro Steve CC, Liverboy,

Yr favorite gals are bck here, so call them ASAP.

They miss you all.

Cheers!

Dude3821
04-16-08, 20:43
Not sure if this is ok under photo gallery.

Some fun we had last nite somewhere in a KTV joint in KL. Quite a hell of a happy hour session for KTV patrons, there you have it all; nudist, strippers, BJs, FJ session behind the couch (076). Just too bad I didn't manage to get some nude shots! There's always another day".

Van Dammage & DK I wish you could join us for these fun we had. Just too bad, there was no prior planning!

Dude to report

Taiko Boy
04-17-08, 02:20

Some fun we had last nite somewhere in a KTV joint in KL. Quite a hell of a happy hour session for KTV patrons, there you have it all; nudist, strippers, BJs, FJ session behind the couch (076). Just too bad I didn't manage to get some nude shots! There's always another day".

Van Dammage & DK I wish you could join us for these fun we had. Just too bad, there was no prior planning!Bro, where is this place? Can introduce. Looks fun and exciting.

Et888
04-19-08, 04:02

Van Dammage & DK I wish you could join us for these fun we had. Just too bad, there was no prior planning!

Dude to reportWhat is the damage? Might to PM me the location, preferable come contact as well.

Thanks

Blurblur
04-20-08, 07:49
Been to xxspa at cixxxx hotel and hoxxzon at ampang. Not really have fun. Not good service and girl there is not really a good quality. Any one here know where is sucasa move to?

Dude3821
04-20-08, 19:34
Bro, where is this place? Can introduce. Looks fun and exciting.Taiko san,

It was fun! Cruise to the "Hall of Language & Literature" and find where the "dead" are residing at 7ft below & their playground is 7 floors above. Figure it out, hehe. : D I don't know you bro and your postings are merely a handful, I wish the clue helps.

Dude not being "the riddler"

Taiko Boy
04-22-08, 17:23
Taiko san,

It was fun! Cruise to the "Hall of Language & Literature" and find where the "dead" are residing at 7ft below & their playground is 7 floors above. Figure it out, hehe. : D I don't know you bro and your postings are merely a handful, I wish the clue helps.

Dude not being "the riddler"Dude. Your riddle is too 'Deep'. Hard to guess. Any better clues. Would love to try this out and will promise a post and pictures.

Boon123
04-23-08, 02:14
[Photos deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was copied from another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of copyrighted material by persons other than the original author. In the future, please do not post photographs that were not taken by you personally. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Rougher
04-23-08, 04:20
Dude. Your riddle is too 'Deep'. Hard to guess. Any better clues. Would love to try this out and will promise a post and pictures.Bro, "Hall of Language & Literature" is Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka. End of the road is where a cemetary is beside a building. Hope that helps you.

Dude3821, what is the damage like?

Zero Three
04-23-08, 05:11
Dude. Your riddle is too 'Deep'. Hard to guess. Any better clues. Would love to try this out and will promise a post and pictures.

The clue from dude3821 is very straight forward oledi brother!

Seva Lurker
04-23-08, 19:47
Just sent so photo fo share.

Boon, you may want to read these simple rules (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php), taking special note of this particular one.

No Professional Photos: Please do not upload any photos that were not taken by you personally.

The thumbnail in the gallery looked good, then when I opened it, I saw the web page you 'borrowed' it from.

Jackson takes copyright infringement very seriously.

Mannnn
04-24-08, 03:03
Just sent so photo fo share.
Boon123,

You're a senior member. You should know the simple rules of this forum.

Screw King
04-24-08, 05:29
Just sent so photo fo share.She is my favourite pornstar from vietnam. i have this video is Mr chew's asian beaver.- Tia tanaka.

Boon123
04-24-08, 09:20
Boon, you may want to read these simple rules (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php), taking special note of this particular one.

No Professional Photos: Please do not upload any photos that were not taken by you personally.

The thumbnail in the gallery looked good, then when I opened it, I saw the web page you 'borrowed' it from.

Jackson takes copyright infringement very seriously.Dear Brother seva and madnnn,

This is the forum which under control by OP (Jackson) if really feel no happy scene I post the photo I didn't take myself. You all can ask jackson delete it but if take so hard because of few sex photo that better dun come this type of forum. Sorry no offend.

Laowei
04-25-08, 01:15
Dear Brother seva and madnnn,

This is the forum which under control by OP (Jackson) if really feel no happy scene I post the photo I didn't take myself. You all can ask jackson delete it but if take so hard because of few sex photo that better dun come this type of forum. Sorry no offend.

If you cannot observe the simple rules of this forum by Jackson, then it is better that you dont come to this forum. What makes you think that you can do as you like in this forum? All of us, junior and senior members alike, respect the rules of Jackson's forum. But you think you can get away with it? Even when we politely tell you the rules of this forum and point out your wrongdoing, you turn around and tell us not to come to this forum because you think you are right. You have already offended many people here. You dont observe the rules of this forum and you think you got a right to tell people off even after your misdeed? It is you who should leave the forum because of your grave offence. The least you can do is to tell Jackson yourself to delete those plagarised photos.

Seva Lurker
04-25-08, 03:13
Boon,

There may be reasons why there are so few photos here. Malaysia is an Islamic country and Islam takes a very hard stand on Islamic women who pose for photos like these. Jackson has posted his comments on this topic. His comment was he seriously considered not allowing photos in predominately Islamic countries, but chose to let us regulate ourselves.

I am not offended by the photos, I've seen many like them. I enjoy seeing the things I miss by no longer traveling abroad.

My post of the rules was my nice attempt to let you know that Jackson does not approve, appreciate or tolerate copyright infringement on his site. That is what you did by posting those photos. He has banned folks in the past for this.

I and I am sure hundreds of others do not want to see any thing happen to this board because someone like you has decided they can do as they please. This board would not be the same with out photos of the supporting evidence.

Should you post any other professional photos here, I won't raise the point here. I'll just click the 'report this post' link and let Jackson handle it.

Mannnn
04-25-08, 03:38
Dear brother Boon123,

Delete all your photos before Jackson delete all for you. Next time post your own
photos taken by yourself. Thanks.

Xiamen6626
04-25-08, 10:53
Boon,

Malaysia isn't Islamic Counrty as you quoted in this report.

We are democracy counrty which have majority of Islam Prayer living in Malaysia.

Enjoy your report.

Boon,

There may be reasons why there are so few photos here. Malaysia is an Islamic country and Islam takes a very hard stand on Islamic women who pose for photos like these. Jackson has posted his comments on this topic. His comment was he seriously considered not allowing photos in predominately Islamic countries, but chose to let us regulate ourselves.

I am not offended by the photos, I've seen many like them. I enjoy seeing the things I miss by no longer traveling abroad.

My post of the rules was my nice attempt to let you know that Jackson does not approve, appreciate or tolerate copyright infringement on his site. That is what you did by posting those photos. He has banned folks in the past for this.

I and I am sure hundreds of others do not want to see any thing happen to this board because someone like you has decided they can do as they please. This board would not be the same with out photos of the supporting evidence.

Should you post any other professional photos here, I won't raise the point here. I'll just click the 'report this post' link and let Jackson handle it.

Mannnn
04-26-08, 04:21
[Photos deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was copied from another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of copyrighted material by persons other than the original author. In the future, please do not post photographs that were not taken by you personally. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.
At last your photos is deleted by Jackson.

Mannnn
04-26-08, 04:27
Boon,

My post of the rules was my nice attempt to let you know that Jackson does not approve, appreciate or tolerate copyright infringement on his site. That is
what you did by posting those photos. He has banned folks in the past for this.

Jackson's forum guidelines states, "Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs."

Why are you stating your religious beliefs and political beliefs on Malaysia here?

This forum is for exchanging information about finding women.

Calcom21
04-26-08, 04:33
I agreed with Mannn,

No political, religious and other highly sensitive issue. Stick to the forum's rules.

Jackson's forum guidelines states, "Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs."

Why are you stating your religious beliefs and political beliefs on Malaysia here?

This forum is for exchanging information about finding women.

Fly Guy II
04-29-08, 10:24
Hi All,
Lots of talk about freebies, so here is my contribution. of course it is shot in a way to protect her identity. She is thinking about trying something special just for me.....yummy
Enjoy
FG II

Bear X
04-29-08, 11:30
Hi All,

Lots of talk about freebies, so here is my contribution. of course it is shot in a way to protect her identity. She is thinking about trying something special just for me.....yummy

Enjoy

FG IIGood job bro. Long time no see you post. Cool. Must be the DSLR with 50mm. Hihiihi. Post more. Ahahah. Where you got the freebies? Any FR?

Xes Nuf
04-29-08, 17:28
Hi All,
Enjoy
FG IIHi FG II,

Nice pictures, and artistically taken.

Thanks,

XN out

Jacky Chang
05-02-08, 10:05
Brother FG,

Nice action, I miss you so much! What take you so long. Long time didn't get this kind of good work already. Like brother liver boy, badbadguy, fishermen and. Etc. Hope to see you all! Seldom get good photo compare to last time.

Happy cheonging to all brother,

JC

Fly Guy II
05-03-08, 08:58
Hi All,

Thanks for the good feedback on my F***buddy photos. A little info about her, she is
* Single
* Bi curious
* No longer camera shy, thanks to the end results she has seen. I print some of the photos taken and she displays them at home
* Wants a long term squeeze but knows I am out of the question, so once in a while we hook up and just chill

I will process more photos to share in the next few days.
Later Guys
FG II

Fly Guy II
05-04-08, 03:39
Hi All,
This is the last one I intend to share of this series. Hope you guys enjoy is as much as I did taking the photos.... sorry about the editing but she in not a "working girl". Sure you guys undestand

FG II

Tai67
05-12-08, 12:36
Hey Dude,

Where is this KTV and wat is the name?

Dude to report

Freshcum
05-13-08, 16:23
I always like DATY, this is the type lady from China with pussy that I like lick.

Dude3821
05-13-08, 18:02
Hey Dude,

Where is this KTV and wat is the name?Cruise to the "Hall of Language & Literature" and find where the "dead" are residing at 7ft below & their playground is 7 floors above. Go figure it out, hehe.. :D , I wish the clue helps. Please read my previous posts just a page away and reply by some brothers here.

Dude

Teckgo
05-21-08, 02:31
Hi Bros,

This is 1 of the PRC WL at S**spa. Her name is Lily.

Below r the photos for all ISG bros, review.

FR is at KL thread.How did you get to take her photos?

Teckgo
05-21-08, 02:33
I always like DATY, this is the type lady from China with pussy that I like lick.How did you take her photos? Did you asked her? Or just take it.

Bjguy
05-21-08, 07:35
How did you get to take her photos?

Just plainly & politely tell, i wanna take ur photo for memory.

But, she not comfortable to take her face, dun take lol.
So she agree, for body shoot only lar....

KL Guy
05-21-08, 12:22
According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia, "Malaysia is a federal constitutional elective monarchy." & "Islam is the largest as well as the official religion of the federation" therefore your statement that Malaysia is not officialy an Islamic Country is correct but some seems to think otherwise!

KL Guy ;)

Boon,

Malaysia isn't Islamic Counrty as you quoted in this report.

We are democracy counrty which have majority of Islam Prayer living in Malaysia.

Enjoy your report.

Hairy Timun
05-24-08, 09:27
Picture to share.
Haha. The one on the righth looks like 'Yu Fah" from Steven Chow's old movies!! Tha man who always acted as female cor comic relief!

Stephen Raj
05-25-08, 07:06
Freshcum: where you got that prc? Her name and the damage? I love to eat that pussy. Its look so delicious. This kinda of pussy is the one I like. To bad many gals I had don't have this kinda of pussy.

Please share mate.

Freshcum
05-30-08, 16:58
How did you take her photos? Did you asked her? Or just take it.Not easy basically it depends on luck. In the KTV, you will notice those girls who like to show off their own self portrait, high chance they will allow you to film. Make sure you don't take the full head to feet photos, they don't like it.

Freshcum
05-30-08, 17:07
Freshcum: where you got that prc? Her name and the damage? I love to eat that pussy. Its look so delicious. This kinda of pussy is the one I like. To bad many gals I had don't have this kinda of pussy.

Please share mate.PRC from De1, Penang. Wei Wei, damage = RM400 whole night. I agree with you, DATY will turn me on. Not everytime pussy is beautiful, I hate shaved pussy with lots of pimple (STD).

Sugardad Kl
05-31-08, 05:33
It been while since my last posting.

My new freebie: a student from local university

Always eager to make me happy

Dr Sex
06-01-08, 12:10
PRC from De1, Penang. Wei Wei, damage = RM400 whole night. I agree with you, DATY will turn me on. Not everytime pussy is beautiful, I hate shaved pussy with lots of pimple (STD).
Where is this place De1? Do you have her contact number?

RM400 for unlimited or 1 shot only?

Sugardad Kl
06-03-08, 10:07
Gentlemen, my 3rd posting.

A new freebie. Meet up last nite and will in the bed. Although a bit chubby but a real fucker.

Sugardad Kl
06-03-08, 22:51
Gentlemen, my 3rd posting.

A new freebie. Meet up last nite and will in the bed. Although a bit chubby but a real fucker.Sorry forget to attach the pic last time. enjoy it guys

Dr Sex
06-04-08, 14:17
You the man! I can't find it in Penang.

Nicewan
06-05-08, 09:30
SugarDadKL,

Nice looking JUGs.

Sugardad Kl
06-08-08, 05:48
One of my regular MILF. Beautiful rack...enjoy it guyz

Joe Ken
06-08-08, 08:21
Freelancer PRC

But she back to China.Hi Lonelydriver,

She's very nice girl.

Can you provide her contact details? Phone, msn, QQ or some other way.

Thanks

Stevecc88
06-10-08, 17:25
Hi Bro,

Can I PM you to exchange contact for the MILF big boobs? I have some nice big boobs contacts would like to exchange with you. I like big boobs very much and I only exchange big boobs contacts with forum member.

Nicewan
06-12-08, 07:29
Wonderfull SHOTS of the JUGs, keep it coming bro really enjoy viewing them!

Acerboy
06-12-08, 08:40
Have not posted for a long time. Not sure if this was posted before. Anyway enjoy.One of the best 3somes(when the other bro had to go back to work, lucky me) and 4 somes I ever had. Many more to come if I can find time for it.

Lucifer96
06-14-08, 03:41
Bros,

Just came back from Bangkok. Met this girl is Ceasar's some time back and then called her on this trip. Surprise, surprise she agreed to come to Royal Orchid Sheraton next to Mae Nam Chao Phraya. This chick has great body and great GFE. Imagine fucking with the magnificent sight of the great river.

Luc

Lucifer96
06-14-08, 03:53
Bros,

This is another one. Was in Bangkok before my meeting at Sheraton (story pic in "Thai Fun"). Since on budget stayed at Narai Hotel in Silom Road. The gal is super GFE. She stayed overnight and one more night after that. But damned the hotel charges 1000 Baht for outside visitors. Enjoy.

Luc

Jacky Chang
06-19-08, 16:24
Enjoy!

Fly Guy II
06-22-08, 17:31
hi all,

my long term freebie has consented to a threesome next week... 2 girls and me yipeee... she is only willing to try with a paid professional because she wants to learn some new "tricks"... lucky me...hehe. next on the agenda will be 2 guys if she is comfortable with the whole swing scene... updates and hopefully photos will be posted...

so for your viewing pleasure some mms she sent to me this evening, not taken by me so no arty shots... she is not a working girl so "contact" information will not be available...sorry, i will however ask her if you guys have any special requests for poses.

regards
fg ii

Fly Guy II
06-23-08, 09:46
Hi All,
My Freebie is asking for comments on her photos and any special requests... I suspect she enjoys showing off her body...lucky us...Hehehe
FG II
PS....photo of a different freebie....too young and too hot for and oldie like me to handle....

Acerboy
07-01-08, 03:58
Enjoy. For my kinky mms friend nicewan. : p

Acergirl1 one was a real good bang. From LOS way up north.

Acerboy
07-01-08, 09:22
Oh boy, my dear fren got new target, how I wish I got the chance again for a great good bang again. Pretty nice photo shots and u always do, hehehe.

FCBro you bring a girl along and we can have a bang together. can't be one way traffic all the time. One bro at a time la, fair and square.Next one, plan to invite another member who gives me contacts.

anyway here is a bro's pic whom I've had a couple of 3somes with and he did bring along a friend for a 4some.;) This was a freebie girl (thus can't share too many details), well had to give her some pocket, not that she asked and took her clubbing. Has her 2nd time with Nicewan. No more contact as she has become some what of an issue. Long story.

Anonymous
07-02-08, 10:56
My latest conquest... hahah.. big.

Dr Sex
07-02-08, 13:47
China doll, she has nice body with nice boobs. She provide very good service. This photo was taken few weeks back. Now, she is back to China.

Warp12
07-07-08, 18:45
Ermm. I am posting this 2 photo up because I lost contact with her already. She's a mongol name cindy. Was here during November 2007. Then went to macau on December. First we got keep in contact thru phone calls and sms. Then she went singapore. We still got keep contact. But last 2 months. I lost her contact already. And she stopped calling me also cause I ffk-ed her bout 6 times promising her I will go look for her. Man. Now damn regret. If any of you know her whereabout please pm me her contact. I will treat you 1 night happy cheonging. ty so much.

Jonlittle
07-12-08, 16:40
Warp 12, have good news for you, the girl you are looking for has been located. I dopnt have the contact number however BUT.....

If you call Najib, he will be able to give you the contact number. You will have to call him directly though and his personal assistance MR Baginda is "held up" now.

Hope it helpsMake sure no one carries any C4 around:)

Pipper
07-17-08, 02:39
Local U freebies.

Pipper
07-18-08, 05:21
Enjoy the photos.

Jacko71
07-27-08, 13:55
Penang is my heaven. A KL NL who comes to penang over the weekend for a good fun with me. Nice tiny pussy and ass.

Enjoy n ciao!!!

Jacko71
07-27-08, 14:18
Ass is too tight but total heaven with ATM too

Enjoy. More available.

ciAO!!!

Jacko71
07-27-08, 14:24
Ahh....again the ass wide open...

ciao!!!

Jacko71
07-27-08, 14:37
This NL is one soo horny NL and its too expensive too for me. But hell of a tight ass to fuck...

Again enjoy.

Ciao!!!

Freshcum
07-27-08, 14:45
DATY is one my favorite before the real sex.

Jacko71
07-27-08, 14:45
Ahhh.......

Ciao!!!

Jacko71
07-27-08, 15:01
Will plan another fun next week with her. More photo will come then...

ciao!!!

Lucifer96
08-02-08, 15:31
No nudity, just beauty.

She was in KL but she's gone back to Zhuhai. Said she will return ...

Lucifer96
08-02-08, 15:36
She's a beauty indeed ...

Admin
08-13-08, 21:07
Greetings Everyone,

I have moved the last several pages of discussion that was improperly posted here in the Photo Gallery to another thread in this forum titled "Photo Gallery Discussion".

If you want to post photos, please do so in the Photo Gallery thread.

If you want to engage in discussions or post comments that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jacko71
08-30-08, 17:30
As promised.

Enjoy

ciao!!!

Jacko71
08-30-08, 17:40
It was great fun with this NL who really enjoys her ass poked. Will plan for another fun session tomorrow morning.

Ciao!!!

Jacko71
08-30-08, 17:59
Nice pussy too

Jacko71
08-30-08, 18:08
Will try to persuade her for additonal fun with another ISG senior. Till then just enjoy.

ciao!!!

Alias Chris
09-03-08, 14:05
hi guys,

this is my first post on this amazing forum which has entertained and inspired me in a lot of ways :p life has been a lot more fun and thrilling not that ive started working and mongering :d

this post is about two girls i experienced in kl in june '08. this was not my first time buying lady love but was the first time i took some photos. i started off with some unforgettable experiences in singapore. unfortunately these 2 girls arent the best of what ive had so far in terms of looks and definitely not comparable to some of the amazing ones potrayed on this forum, which i would like to try myself in the future with the help of you good people :)

the service though wasnt all that bad. i started having fun in kl in the beach club, but i couldnt take back any girlst o my hotel as i was sharing a room with a friend of mine. i was more interested in having a good time in the mornings when i had my own time in the room. i reluctantly started talking to one of the pestering taxi guys outside beach club who fortunately for me agreed to supply girls at 8 in the morning, but the catch being i didnt really have much choice. atleast he agreed to bring 2 instead of 1 girl along.

the first one i had was vivian, a mother but claimed not to be very old. you never know with asian girls. atleast i cant determine their age.
cost: 300 ringitt
bbbj, shower, multiple positions (covered), satisfying attitude, decent english

the second one was lila (chinese, shanghai)

looked like a ladyboy in some angles :( but fortunately wasnt. service was better than vivian.

cost 5000 indian rupees = 350 ringitt (approx)

amazing massage and bbbj, great boobs, posed for photos voluntarily (she liked the idea of me distributing the photos and her number), ready for bareback but not me, gfe overall.

she wanted to stay for however long i wanted, but i did not have the liberty of time

i have contacts of both the girls, and the taxi guy cheah who still mssgs me asking if i wanted an gorgeous indian woman, a model he says.

let me know what u think guys and i absolutely welcome tips, help and would love to meet up and fish as a group :d im currently based in perth which seems like a dead city, but hopefully things will pick up for me in the future.

Alias Chris
09-03-08, 14:07
Find attached Lila's pics

Ice Raj
09-21-08, 19:09
This is a pussy I picked up after a few hours of beers ina local pub in PJ. No money paid except for the drinks and hotel room charges. Enjoy.

BadBadGuy
10-21-08, 13:43
Great service, big boobs and lovely PRC. She looks sweet right ? Wow, will fall in love if can't control :D

BadBadGuy
10-24-08, 07:04
Received so many request from members here for the contact of this lovely PRC, some have zero contribution to this forum.

I have to inform here that the contact does not belong to me, it was from brother FC and I have to get his consent before giving it out.

Also, for those who have yet to contribute any report in this forum. You have to work hard yourself :) There is no free lunch in this world, there are many reports contributed by members here for the places where you can have fun. Please go there and try it out, come back and post your sexperience with us.

It is not easy to gain trust from others especially for those who are very new here. Check out the reports or contributions by those very old members. They really shared their fun and info with us.

Maybe some of you do not agree when you read this but.... as an old timer here, I had seen good PRCs were being raided after contact was given out easily.

To safe the best, we have to be more careful.

Just my badguy say :)

Pipper
11-18-08, 16:19
Just the way I like it

Pipper
11-21-08, 01:56
A "fine one" from a local university majoring in public relationship, a Dean's list in my book ..

Traveller1138
12-07-08, 14:39
Ola amigos,

I had to move out of the apartment (fumigation work). Had to sleep in a hotel for a couple nights.

Bloody hell!! Most of the hotels were fully booked. After much travelling & asking, settled at the Cabana Inn near the Beach Club. Not bad accomodation.

Seeing as I was lonely, ventured out to the club. Being it was a bit rainy, not that many people were there. After a few drinks & chatting with the lovelies (not many of them), took a cab ride to Nova. Met with an old man (friendly hombre) and settled me in with a glass of tea. He then showed me the market; mostly Indonesians & Chinese. I took one particular lass; he said she's new - been in the business only 4 days!!

I said OK. I then asked if I could take her to my place for 6 hours. He said sure - he asked that I bring her back. After settling the tab, she & I jumped into a cab & headed back to the hotel.

The moment we entered the room, she didn't waste anytime. Her clothes off, she immediately helped me out of mine. All I could do was watch & let her. She then took me by the hand & told me to lie down. Her tits was unbelievably large. I just had a ball of a time with them. She really knew how to make a man happy; her BJ was adequate (though I can only get her to do it only once - a let down) but everything else was spectacular.

Needless to say, she was accomodating - almost like having a second wife. After her 6 hours was up, I escorted her back down and flagged for a cab. I gave her RM50 for her troubles and she gave me a kiss goodbye.

I was happy man... in the end.

Fly Guy II
12-13-08, 02:56
Yo BBG,
Photo of the WL I was talking about...)
FG II

Fly Guy II
12-16-08, 16:16
Hi All,
Here is a selection of the freebies of 2008. So please NO request for contacts as they are NOT working girls. Enjoy
FG II

Vetha Money
12-22-08, 10:52
Yummy. Sweet and delicious.

Pipper
12-24-08, 10:31
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to All.