PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

The Digger
04-28-05, 15:58
Bro, Excellent pix. That one big nipple. Only thing that caught my eyes :p

Cheers!
Digger.

Dick gets hard and balls heavy after a few days. And it's almost the end of the month. You have no choice but to go on charity drive. So got in touch with one of my friends' wife for an outing after office. She doesn't do it commercially nor does she do it with others (I've tried asking her to do it with a friend), and her escapade with me is purely mutual. Hence the omission of her face.

So please don't PM me for info.

Cum Ferk Me
04-28-05, 17:45
Bro, Excellent pix. That one big nipple. Only thing that caught my eyes :p

Cheers!
Digger.Waliaoeh,

She went for nipple enlargement kah? hee hee. ;)

Bull Dozer
04-29-05, 01:15
Hey TB
Invest $50.00 in a 2.1pixel camera you will get better results than this.

GJ

Dick gets hard and balls heavy after a few days. And it's almost the end of the month. You have no choice but to go on charity drive. So got in touch with one of my friends' wife for an outing after office. She doesn't do it commercially nor does she do it with others (I've tried asking her to do it with a friend), and her escapade with me is purely mutual. Hence the omission of her face.

Makancipap
04-29-05, 03:22
Her nipple. So nyumnyum. You are great tonsil.

Jacky8850
04-29-05, 13:52
You are god Tb, you can do what we need and what we want.

We love you.

Kendox
04-30-05, 01:40
Test - This is my first report

Putra Inn
3 weeks ago
2am
5 PRC girls to choose from 3 were ok.
Pick the 1st one. Youngest and cute.
20-21yrs

When undress nipples were huge and pinkish. breast was firm.

Regular bath and catlick.

No FK and DATY at first.
Lick her ears crazy until she gave in.

Ask me to FK and DATY until she came twice.
Pussy was clean and no smell.
She was still damn tight.
Then she rode me like hell.. finally came in her.. she ask for more but i just too drunk to come again.

Damage RM220. Experience. Just want to unload and got more than expected.

Daijek
04-30-05, 13:43
Good report, but in a wrong place la brudder.
This FR belong to Kuala Lumpur thread.

Here is for photo posting la.

Daijek

Test - This is my first report

Putra Inn
3 weeks ago
2am
5 PRC girls to choose from 3 were ok.
Pick the 1st one. Youngest and cute.
20-21yrs

When undress nipples were huge and pinkish. breast was firm.

Regular bath and catlick.

No FK and DATY at first.
Lick her ears crazy until she gave in.

Ask me to FK and DATY until she came twice.
Pussy was clean and no smell.
She was still damn tight.
Then she rode me like hell.. finally came in her.. she ask for more but i just too drunk to come again.

Damage RM220. Experience. Just want to unload and got more than expected.

Frank Lampard
05-01-05, 18:35
My Friend got this chick yerterday at Jalan Alor. He said she gave him a very good service. Damage RM158

Gilapussy
05-02-05, 10:50
My Friend got this chick yerterday at Jalan Alor. He said she gave him a very good service. Damage RM158Where in Jalan Alor did your friend get this SYT?

Tonsil Basher
05-03-05, 07:23
Just another session to share with you all...have fun!

Member #3863
05-03-05, 07:37
Just another session to share with you all...have fun!Well I need to learn more from you TB. :)

Tonsil Basher
05-03-05, 09:18
You're probably just as good as I am or even better, bro. Just that you haven't had the opportunity.

Well I need to learn more from you TB. :)

Member #3863
05-03-05, 09:38
You're probably just as good as I am or even better, bro. Just that you haven't had the opportunity.Or maybe I don't have the LUCK too. Anyway, thanks to you TB, Daijek and the rest I called Sifus here for the good infos. Hope I also can give some good report after this.

Frank Lampard
05-03-05, 13:10
Where in Jalan Alor did your friend get this SYT?Imperial Hotel

Eugene L
05-03-05, 17:40
What is her name or number?

Thanks

Frank Lampard
05-04-05, 09:47
What is her name or number?

ThanksI think her name is Ta, try find her during parade.

Randito
05-06-05, 15:52
Gentlemen,

I'm going to be in KL next week. Normally, I stay at the Concorde and it's really close to the Beach Club, a plus. But, this time I was thinking of staying at the Crowne Plaze Mutiara. Do any of you guys know about this hotel? How close is it to the Beach Club and the other place across the street. By the way, what's the name of that Thai place across the street? How does it compare to the Beach Club. Is the Crowne Plaza as girl friendly as the Concorde? How do the rooms and services compare?

Thanks alot for the info.

Also, is there any action in Port Dickson?

R

Daijek
05-06-05, 17:40
Here is Rita Arm pit, too bad no optical zoom, if zoom in can see her arm pit hair...

Daijek
05-06-05, 17:44
This is Rita boob and butt... enjoy somes awful pic ya.

Swing And Miss
05-06-05, 17:59
Daijek bro,

Do you call this awful? I guess she is kinda my type... Or does she look better in the photo than she really is?

S.A.M.

Here is Rita Arm pit, too bad no optical zoom, if zoom in can see her arm pit hair...

Sojourner
05-06-05, 22:09
Hey Frank,

Your TGI is a real beauty. She looks so sweet, but I can never estimate ages well with Thai women, how did she say she was?

-S

Daijek
05-07-05, 03:55
You are correct, she look good on this pic, she even have nose pearcing, cellulite. Well one man meat another man poison. Always don't confirm and buy at Ebay... You'll regret..

Daijek

Daijek bro,

Do you call this awful? I guess she is kinda my type... Or does she look better in the photo than she really is?

S.A.M.

Zimzum
05-07-05, 05:04
The PRC girl i had. Please refer to my FR dated 1st May.

Dog Dog Town
05-07-05, 05:25
When I take a first look, tot is Shu Qi frm HK.

Doggy suprise.

The PRC girl i had. Please refer to my FR dated 1st May.

Zimzum
05-08-05, 04:37
It would be great if she was! Nah....maybe just look alike.

When I take a first look, tot is Shu Qi frm HK.

Doggy suprise.

Gilapussy
05-08-05, 15:03
It would be great if she was! Nah, maybe just look alike.
Can you tell me where you found this girl?

PM me if not safe in forum.

Thanks bro

Blue Beard
05-09-05, 07:14
A very quick look at Celcilia of LDI washing up after. Sorry, but that's all I could manage at that moment. It's a WMV file.

Randito
05-09-05, 21:14
Great video, both seconds were fantastic. I don't know which one I liked best.

Blue Beard
05-10-05, 05:23
Glad you liked it. Will try for a longer one next time.

Street Car
05-10-05, 06:45
Glad you liked it. Will try for a longer one next time.I am a frequent visitor of LDI. Didnt't know they allowed videos,did you pay her extra or did you took it without her knowing it. Last week, Esther of Kowloon even checked my phone to make sure it didnt have any camera.

Street Car

Blue Beard
05-10-05, 16:25
Nope, no video cameras allowed. That was a quick candid camera shot. Unfortunately, I could not say "Smile!"
As you are a regular there, you will recognise the wash area.

HHH
05-15-05, 17:37
Sorry, just wanna test how to upload the photo quality after resize, this is the wet abalone pic taken recently....

Daijek
05-15-05, 17:46
From all the hard work, i like to thankz HHH for his contribution, all the photo are from his camera, and his vibrator too. haha

Thankz HHH

Daijek
05-15-05, 18:06
Need to resize photo to 25%.
And this is the suite room of cititel, not worth to stay, damage rm480 nett.

Daijek
05-15-05, 18:17
Get a pic of how the crime take place..

Daijek
05-15-05, 18:37
After the bloody doggy on ice.

Daijek
05-15-05, 18:47
Those are the sex toys in use to battle with the sex machine..

Kinky condom.
Small vibrator to wear on dick.
Procomil spray.
Banana for digger, haha. Almost.
Ice to blend her pussy.

Daijek
05-16-05, 05:00
Hot one. vibrating herself.

Levitian
05-16-05, 07:16
The "blood" does look like strawberry sirup to me.
I do not buy the story.

Levitian

Zero Three
05-16-05, 08:18
Daijek,

Did you just DATY + home made strawberry jam the other day?

Anyway, I believe in you, the 3rd picture shown it is blood on the bedsheet.

Daijek
05-16-05, 10:53
Is free Mr Levi, you don't need to spend to look at it.

Daijek

I do not buy the story.

Levitian

Daijek
05-16-05, 10:56
I anal her, while she insert fully the vibrator.

Street Car
05-16-05, 12:08
I anal her, while she insert fully the vibrator.Hats off to Daijek,our very own Ed Powers!

Malaysia Boleh!

Street Car

MS Office
05-16-05, 12:37
I anal her, while she insert fully the vibrator.It is a illness pussy. just wonder you dare to try it.

Let me salute on you.

Testube Cock
05-16-05, 14:05
Daijek,

You finished her on 2003?

Why you post it after 2 years?

Chop Sticks
05-16-05, 15:03
About what crime scene do you talk about Daijek?

And what are all this "sex-toys" good for?

Daijek
05-16-05, 17:45
The camera are purposely back dated.

Daijek

Daijek,

Why you post it after 2 years?

Daijek
05-16-05, 18:22
Dear 1471

No la, never DATY her, is her last day of period, too bad she period, if not period, she might kena kau kau DATY from me.

All,
Well, those responded about the blood, already tell, how sexperience he is.

Daijek

Daijek,

Did you just DATY + home made strawberry jam the other day?

Anyway, I believe in you, the 3rd picture shown it is blood on the bedsheet.

KunLung
05-17-05, 02:08
Bro Daijek,

If there is a award for WSG for photo, you are the winner! Must be a good camera plus good photographer too!

KunLung
05-17-05, 02:12
Bro Levi,

I had done things very much like Daijek and it was bloody! The only set back is when you are doing it, it is kind of cold! And you will really mess up the whole bed sheet!

Salute to Daijek! Can take photo some more!kekekeke...

Daijek
05-17-05, 03:58
Hi Kung Lung, Long time no see.

I manage to shot some good pic is because i have a good quality camera, provided by HHH, he lend me the camera for this special nite.
I'm not a photographer, the condom and bloody sheet is taken during she quitely sleeping at the living room for 5 hours, in this dissapointed situation, what should i do with all the free time? Take out a camera, shot here and there, then place all the condom nicely to shoot some sample.

The hardest shoot i take is those with body contact, lucky she is co-operating while i take photo during the anal, and she like to take pic during sex, too bad i late discover her effection for photo.

Daijek

Bro Daijek,

If there is a award for WSG for photo, you are the winner! Must be a good camera plus good photographer too!

Curry Mee
05-17-05, 06:53
I do not buy the story.

Levitian

Whether the story is true or not doesn't matter, but at least someone took the effort to WRITE one of the best FRs that we've ever seen on this forum, taken it to the next level by also posting some pics for the benefit of all members.

Don't be an ungrateful a$$hole.

Levitian
05-17-05, 07:54
If you buy it, fine. I prefer the real thing. But, then again, nothing against good fiction and phantasy, right?!!
Btw, you probably should watch your mouth a little bit, didn't your mother tell you???

Levitian

Daijek
05-17-05, 09:00
If you buy it, fine. I prefer the real thing. But, then again, nothing against good fiction and phantasy, right?!!
Btw, you probably should watch your mouth a little bit, didn't your mother tell you???

Levitian
Please stop ok..
We are mature enuff to make sex happen, not little boy.
Lets stop this debate. please don't argue bcoz of my photo and FR. This is not the meaning of sharing.

Daijek

Fatty Joe
05-17-05, 09:17
Bro you think you hv money you can buy those thing? You try and see. We wait your FR and photo here. If you don't believe come out then we meet, we let you see the original picture. No point to argue here. Come out meet. And you can see what you want.

I also keep something for myself overseas trip, i have show some member like digger, daeng, paul, lim per cheong and so on when we meet.

One more thing dun ever never said or mention people mother, this is rude. we are sharing info here and not scold or asking problem from each other.

This is my 2 cent opinion. If i hurt you. Sorry here.

If you buy it, fine. I prefer the real thing. But, then again, nothing against good fiction and phantasy, right?

Levitian

DaThinMan
05-17-05, 10:24
Real blood or not real blood, nevermind.

I just pity the hotel housekeeping. She probably went KNNCCB #$%#@@#$%

:)

Acerboy
05-17-05, 17:35
Great photos Daijek. If others think otherwise, just ignore them.Kkeep it up.

Punter055
05-17-05, 18:13
Please stop ok..
We are mature enuff to make sex happen, not little boy.
Lets stop this debate. please don't argue bcoz of my photo and FR. This is not the meaning of sharing.

DaijekHi ppl,

No doubt I am a lurker for a long time.

For me personally, whether is fiction or reality, those imaginary story or FR do spice up our life.

Tto all bro that had contributed, keep it up!

Make peace bro,

Just my personal RM0.005 sen worth.

P.S. Daijek, you need to teach me how to do insertion.

Asian Monger #2
05-18-05, 04:39
Daijek,

I salute you. Writing these mini series will greatly improve your English writing skills. I, too, have improved my English written skills and vocabulary as I'm constantly reading reports from other countries and from mat salleh who's English is more proper.

You're the man! Keep it up and ignore those who dun believe u. Simple. Others who defend Daijek, no need to take it too serious until there is so much flooding on bickering back and forth. I'm sure Daijek already appreciate the supporters.

Have a nice day.

AM2

Rundmc
05-18-05, 15:48
Daijek,

Truly amazing till I am amazed that you even handled her so well till the next morning although she went "nuts". Great patiences shown there. BTW, did I miss it or what. Did both of you have dinner or not at the end. A snack maybe?

Anyway great FR and you deserve clap.

Rundmc

Horniemotion
05-19-05, 04:28
Walao,

Anal sex! Only in my dreams. I must get 'hole' of this sex machine! Anyway, great job to Daijek!

Curry Mee
05-19-05, 07:42
Don't u love it when someone mouths someone off, and when people retort, they get all abusive and defensive? Not sure why, but it ALWAYS happens in Malaysian forums.

Sad. Maybe we should have a WSG Charity Fund to help send these people to school where they can actually learn some culture?

Cum Ferk Me
05-19-05, 17:11
Daijek,

I dunno when only I can be as lucky as you.

Always get to eat seafood. Maybe I not trying hard enough. ;)

Levitian
05-20-05, 01:37
Just knock it off, mate. Using bad language does not really qualify you for having culture, don't you think?

Anyway, I do excuse to those who do feel irritated by my comments. It was not my intention to throw mud here, I actually did not do so in my eyes, I just said that I do not believe the "crime scene" story, still don't. You, however, do feel free to do so.

Levitian

KunLung
05-20-05, 03:35
Dear All,

Let's put those bloody stain behind us and move forward. I believe everyone have the right to voice one opinion. Some may say yes, but there will be some who says NO. That's the fact of life. But experince will tell you what is true and what is not.

Why we defended bro Daijek photos, simply we had such moment and we seen worst! Just go and bang someone during period and see for yourself what damage is on the bed sheet.

This is a forum for us to share. I just don't think someone out there that got nothing better than spreading jam, snapping photo, and upload it for nothing!

Anyway, let's close this chapter and move on! Shall we?

World peace

Viper Z
05-20-05, 03:49
Agree with bro Kun Lung.

Viper Z

Dear All,

Let's put those bloody stain behind us and move forward. I believe everyone have the right to voice one opinion. Some may say yes, but there will be some who says NO. That's the fact of life. But experince will tell you what is true and what is not.

Why we defended bro Daijek photos, simply we had such moment and we seen worst! Just go and bang someone during period and see for yourself what damage is on the bed sheet.

This is a forum for us to share. I just don't think someone out there that got nothing better than spreading jam, snapping photo, and upload it for nothing!

Anyway, let's close this chapter and move on! Shall we?

World peace

Daijek
05-20-05, 04:56
Thankz for your comment Mr levi, next time i'll do better. Probally a cam.

Lets go on what we should do here, instead .. x.. y ..

Daijek

Just knock it off, mate. Using bad language does not really qualify you for having culture, don't you think?

Anyway, I do excuse to those who do feel irritated by my comments. It was not my intention to throw mud here, I actually did not do so in my eyes, I just said that I do not believe the "crime scene" story, still don't. You, however, do feel free to do so.

Levitian

Kaki
05-20-05, 06:11
Aarrggg, wasted more than 4 days of pic posting.

Please Daijek process more picture for us. Do post some shoots of her body and not face as you mentioned she is averse of being recognised.

Great reports and photo posting.

kaki

Doggestyle
05-25-05, 06:03
My adorable student, paid for RM500. Worth every ringgit!

Zero Three
05-26-05, 06:46
My adorable student, paid for RM500. Worth every ringgit!Her body and boobs are solid, must be a small hot chile! $500 for how many hours, care to story a bit. Bro Dogg, you are a damn lucky man.

Laihai
05-26-05, 08:51
My adorable student, paid for RM500. Worth every ringgit!Oh, what a solid body and nice cleavage! Youthful looking babe...I wonder how she looks like. Good job Doggesan, you are the man!

Gladiators
05-27-05, 07:06
My adorable student, paid for RM500. Worth every ringgit!Hey Doggesan,

Good job, really damm pretty and nice body. can share your adorable student with me? So that when she needs more money can give me a call. ; ) can?

Hole19
05-27-05, 15:58
My adorable student, paid for RM500. Worth every ringgit!Hi,

I am a new member here, Looking at Doggersan's tutor body already turn me on,Solid body, I am sure you have maximise your RM500. I don't mind pay RM500 for such chic. Well done Doggesan

Jantan88
05-28-05, 05:28
I have almost the same photos as posted by daijek. I did take a movie of that student girl (19-20 y/o) too!!. Just look at the small mark on her right thigh and the bulging clit. I have her also a day before her period end. She is really sex machine bros!

MS Office
05-28-05, 13:08
Daijek,

Why you post it after 2 years?Daijek = Dai Jek Kong (cantonise) hehehe

Daijek
05-28-05, 19:40
Her name is kin kin,

Sorry guys, don't ask me for contact or the hotel location, cozz i was blind folded while riding my fren car to the hotel. Ha ha ha ....

Daijek

HHH
05-28-05, 21:25
Daijek = Dai Jek Kong (cantonise) hehehe

Hai, Mr MS Office
Can u please kindly elaborate whats the meaning you try to express at the above sentences?

i cannot understand!

HHH

Lucifer96
05-29-05, 01:58
Has anyone tried Jennifer at Midway Cititel KL? My report follows:

Was there early on Friday and was given a choice of 3 nice girls. 2 were Chinese and apparently cousins (would be good for theesomes one day, I thought) and the other was a Malay girl named Jennifer. Since I didn't have so much time that day, I opted for Jennifer.

I proceeded to go upstairs and waited for her in the room. A few minutes later she came to the room. Jennifer was surely good looking with a very nice smile and shapely body. Went through the rituals of exchanging body fluids and fucked her real hard. During the course I thumbed her pussy and clit and she seemed to enjoy it. But then the mystery ...

After finishing I sat there and admired her body as she left the bed going to the tolet. In terms of body proportions, she had a broad shoulders and the waist didn't seem right for a girl. So I was wondering whether ths Jennifer was an ex-he person. Anyone out thee who knows whether this is tru of her? O maybe someone can help me learn how to distinguish a real girl from an ex-he person.

Besar
05-29-05, 18:18

Was there early on Friday and was given a choice of 3 nice girls. 2 were Chinese and apparently cousins (would be good for theesomes one day, I thought) and the other was a Malay girl named Jennifer. Since I didn't have so much time that day, I opted for Jennifer.

I proceeded to go upstairs and waited for her in the room. A few minutes later she came to the room. Jennifer was surely good looking with a very nice smile and shapely body. Went through the rituals of exchanging body fluids and fucked her real hard. During the course I thumbed her pussy and clit and she seemed to enjoy it. But then the mystery ...

After finishing I sat there and admired her body as she left the bed going to the tolet. In terms of body proportions, she had a broad shoulders and the waist didn't seem right for a girl. So I was wondering whether ths Jennifer was an ex-he person. Anyone out thee who knows whether this is tru of her? O maybe someone can help me learn how to distinguish a real girl from an ex-he person.The best way is to see whether "she" has an Adam's apple mate. That's one anatomy that can never be changed no matter how good the sex-change operation was.

As for your experience, I suggest you just forget about it. What you don't know won't hurt.

LexLuther
05-29-05, 19:29
I believe there is a post buried somewhere in here which states that you can distinguish a real girl by examining the fingers. I don't remember exactly the distinguishing marks, but it has something to do with the relative lengths of fingers (perhaps index or middle finger). Do a search on it.

Lex

Jimmy Yeo
05-30-05, 01:17
I shall be in KL for few days, anybody who like to introduce young and sexy girl for me. Best one night stand type will be good.

Thks

Blue Snake
05-30-05, 01:33
Hai, Mr MS Office
Can u please kindly elaborate whats the meaning you try to express at the above sentences?

i cannot understand!

HHHHe actual typed wrongly, should be Daijek = Dai Jek Kong (in Cantonese dialect). It means, "a person who likes to boast", a character being played famous in a Hong Kong TV series many years ago.

Intransit
05-30-05, 02:38
When it comes to distinguishing ex-males from females, only one rule applies, the "Ronin" rule: if there is any doubt, there is no doubt.

Tonsil Basher
05-30-05, 02:39
Been silent for a while. Stupid office work. Well, my same girlfriend called me up because her husband was away for the weekend (I think he's screwing another woman). So we went out on a date...disco outing. Took her back to my place. She gave me blowjob in the car just to keep it going, then had wild ones in the room. Sorry I don't have much to show because my whole body was busy working.

Reminder again: Pics are for you to enjoy, she does not do it like other MILFs (meaning it was on mutual basis). So, don't ask for contact details.

Daijek
05-30-05, 04:19
You are the one to be nearest to her, you kissed her, you touched her, you even bonked her. Yet you still suspect something amiss?

Board shoulder? maybe she a former swimmer, and atheletic do have bigger waist, you can't judge a shemale by her shoulder and waist, the most part to discover her identity is from her breast and her pussy.

Daijek

After finishing I sat there and admired her body as she left the bed going to the tolet. In terms of body proportions, she had a broad shoulders and the waist didn't seem right for a girl. So I was wondering whether ths Jennifer was an ex-he person. Anyone out thee who knows whether this is tru of her? O maybe someone can help me learn how to distinguish a real girl from an ex-he person.

Ice Raj
05-30-05, 06:59
Guys,

If I am not mistaken, it is scientifically proven that only males have an "adams apple" on their throat. Thats why future 'she' who is still 'he' saves lots of money to do those operations, not just to operate down there.

I once had a tour guide in Thailand who was a former 'he' and 'it' did mention this point to me when I brought up the topic (nope, I didnt test the goods out dudes!!). :))

Cheers,
Ice

Lucifer96
05-30-05, 14:19
Ok guys, I think Jennifer is an original she after all. I remember trying to see whether she had an Adam's apple but she didn't. Agree with Daijek that she was probably atheletic.

Anyway, today I went to Armada for a quickie. Was given a choice of 4 girls and I chose Crystal. I thought I had taken her before and sure enough when she finally turned up at the room, yup that was the girl alright. A bit xian myself because she was flat chested. What was the joke ... breast sizes ABCD? A for Airport (flat), B for bumpy or something like that. In her case it was almost A!!! However she had a solid body and nice legs and naturally tight ass. Looks 20+ and ok looking. Blow job was just ok. She had put the rubbers first though and it wasn't that great a feeling. Fuck job was just ok. But it was a good relief ...

I hope I remember not to take her in the future ... damn!

MS Office
05-31-05, 13:08
Hello,

Know her from ICQ, then play webcam at chat room.

Staying at Cheras, sleep with a few guys before, but always reject me, shit.

Jay Super
06-01-05, 11:14
Hey, what is her nick. So that I could find her and date her out for cheong.

Leochaser
06-01-05, 11:45
Can I know her MSN?

Thank you very much.

Jack Daniels
06-03-05, 04:45
Bro,

Kindly pass her nickname if you are willing to share.

I wanna get her tits, hehe.

Thanks in advance.

JD

Tonsil Basher
06-03-05, 15:10
For the weekend...my house call for you to enjoy.

Tamurlane26
06-03-05, 16:35
That one looks as if she had the suction pump working - tis nice to see what a good handphone can do in between those special moments

Doggestyle
06-06-05, 03:39
Bro Tonsil Basher,

Great shots man! Love the way how she seem to struggle to vacuum suck your hard dick! How about a facial shot with the eyes blackened out? Or maybe a cum in mouth shot where we get to see gooey cum in the chick's throat? I'm trying to get those kind of shots to share with the guys this coming 25th with my sex gf. Wish me luck!

Dogge out!

Kaki
06-06-05, 04:04
These Viet agents, especially the female ones, are very good. Ruled by the French, pummeled by the Americans, they survived them all. She must have been one of their best.

Kaki

Doggestyle
06-06-05, 04:43
Disclaimer:

This are pictures of Annie from Klang valley (claimed) . They are given to me by a close chatter friend the other day. Claimed that he got her for overnight services from a popular local escort agency. I have some doubts however, if she is a true working lady, why blackened her face huh? My suspect is that this is internet pictures. However, despite the authenticity of the pictures, I just thought to share it because the said girl in the picture is a real fine specimen if I say so. Real finneeeee.

Dogge out!

Tonsil Basher
06-06-05, 05:48
Tis time for you to snap photos of some Manado memeks, my friend, and thrill us here.

That one looks as if she had the suction pump working - tis nice to see what a good handphone can do in between those special moments

Kaki
06-06-05, 07:09
Using combination tactical play consists of French, Breast, Massage and Stroke to elevate my dick, she finally settle for this See-My-ASS strategy. Oh yeah, she is very well trained.

kaki

Kaki
06-06-05, 08:40
I wanted to expose her identity by letting all WSG agents to check out her natural tits and natural bush. Her well trained instinct was to cover her breast easily using hands and turn her ass to block the bush view.

Kaki

Tonsil Basher
06-06-05, 09:06
Bro Doggesan,

Thank you. I have a few more shots from last weekend but they're more or less the same. I find it difficult to take a pic as the cum spurts out because facials after seems normal. I'll try to get facial shots next time.

I'm also trying to get the other MILF friend to blow me in the car after office. Free mutual sex is nice.

Chalky26 should have some collection from his endless trips to Jakarta and Surabaya. Let's all get him to post some.

Bro Tonsil Basher,

Great shots man! Love the way how she seem to struggle to vacuum suck your hard dick! How about a facial shot with the eyes blackened out? Or maybe a cum in mouth shot where we get to see gooey cum in the chick's throat? I'm trying to get those kind of shots to share with the guys this coming 25th with my sex gf. Wish me luck!

Dogge out!

Tonsil Basher
06-06-05, 09:13
Make sure you used you panji stake on her. Or is it steak in this context?

These Viet agents, especially the female ones, are very good. Ruled by the French, pummeled by the Americans, they survived them all. She must have been one of their best.

Kaki

Okido
06-06-05, 16:26
Disclaimer:

This are pictures of Annie from Klang valley (claimed) . They are given to me by a close chatter friend the other day. Claimed that he got her for overnight services from a popular local escort agency. I have some doubts however, if she is a true working lady, why blackened her face huh? My suspect is that this is internet pictures. However, despite the authenticity of the pictures, I just thought to share it because the said girl in the picture is a real fine specimen if I say so. Real finneeeee.

Dogge out!

If I am correct, a close chatter said he took this girl over night. Then is this a 3some thing? Cause if it's not then the pic is suspicious.. there is 2 pics have another person in the pic besides the girl.

1) Someone is lying beside her and can see that fella's right arm.
2) While she Blow that fella, she was smoking and that fella is lying down. Who is the person who snap that pic? If there's only 2 of them.

It's definately look like a hotel room to me and it's definately normal amateur photo shot. But the quality of the pic can be editted using photo shop or some other picture editor to make it more realistic for distortion and amatuerish.

Just my 2cents. Anyhow, she does have a killer body for my taste.

Cheers and all cheongster...thanx a million for such great generousity of sharing your pics ... keep up the good work... always there to appreciates ...

From,
Bounded & Leashed Man in Collar & Chains...Kekekekekeke

Cum Ferk Me
06-06-05, 17:58
Disclaimer:

Dogge out!Well, the picture looks like it is taken from a HP. But nowadays anything can happen. :)

Kaki
06-06-05, 18:26
This 24 of Imperial is good with her BBBJ and she is very passionate about it. Tonsil Basher, this one might be for you? She wanted to BBBJCIM for me but I just could not come then, after which she switch to her hand to wank the hell out of me. You can see her hand at work the KL thread.

I found it is very hard to hold the cam while being BBBJ or wank. Especially when her technique is good and you do enjoy it.

Kaki

MichaelTheOne
06-06-05, 18:45
Just so you guys froth in the mouth. LOL. Just a sample of my pic with her. Cim, anal, everything that most good girls won't do. LOl I finished her with 2x, including cim, anal, doggie, every dammed position. LOL

Gladiators
06-07-05, 02:03
Hi MichaelTheOne,

Nice pic, can tell me more info on her? how old is she? where i can find her?

Thanks

Kaki
06-07-05, 06:43
Beware of her 4'11' frame. She might be small, but she can fuck like a 5'11'. When you dog her she can bend her back so much you can pour water into the arc created to wash your hand while dogging her.

For myself I pour my bullet.

kaki

Kaki
06-07-05, 06:51
Before the first duelling session, charming me with all her skills on the bed.

After the second and bloody session, washing herself up. I was not going to miss the chance to picture-grab her ass. Muahahahaha, :)

Kaki

Tonsil Basher
06-07-05, 07:50
Can...anything can. If she is that good, I hope she doesn't mind me doing anal probing.

This 24 of Imperial is good with her BBBJ and she is very passionate about it. Tonsil Basher, this one might be for you? She wanted to BBBJCIM for me but I just could not come then, after which she switch to her hand to wank the hell out of me. You can see her hand at work the KL thread.

I found it is very hard to hold the cam while being BBBJ or wank. Especially when her technique is good and you do enjoy it.

Kaki

The Digger
06-07-05, 08:04
Michael,

Looks very delicious... where can she be found.

Cheers!
Digger.

Just so you guys froth in the mouth. LOL. Just a sample of my pic with her. Cim, anal, everything that most good girls won't do. LOl I finished her with 2x, including cim, anal, doggie, every dammed position. LOL

Arnold Hard
06-07-05, 14:49
Hi MichaelTheOne,

Great pic!

The WL don't mind you took pic of her?

Like I want to bring my digi cam along.

Ya tell us where can we find her?

MichaelTheOne
06-07-05, 15:11
Just before I CIM x1, then my shot of penetrating her. For newbies (ol timer can vouch this), I am a senior cheongster. Just want to show some of the fellas here how to really show a woman a good time and take proper xxx shots.

Enjoy

P.S. She's does this on the side to selected clientele, where money is no barrier.

MichaelTheOne
06-07-05, 15:16
You know what they say bout divorcees: Show them the mic and they sing like its their last karaoke. This is one worshiping the meat called my dick.

Doggestyle
06-08-05, 03:27
michaeltheone,

Good tips there for all of us regular members to keep note of when we go show some women the action. How to get the best xxx shots without jeapordising the specimen is the key here. Anyway, will definitely follow your steps and try to improve and get more xxx shots to share with fellow cheongsters in here. I normally would always try to give my customary doggesan two finger anal-probing-wellcome to my victims. If can be follow up by some anal probing would be a bonus. Great shots again bro.

Rundmc
06-08-05, 15:01
MichealTheOne,

Keep up the great job! Hats off man.

RUNDMC

CondomX
06-08-05, 19:03
One of my friend's dish. Sweet and young.

Daijek
06-09-05, 04:47
One of my friend's dish. Sweet and young.

This is the ss twin room with tt..

Correct.. soon, i'm going to try her.

MichaelTheOne
06-09-05, 16:31
Some more pictures. LOL. This is me a couple of months ago. Tag team session. 4 hours - damage RM 1000. Multiple shots.

PS: I hope you guys can show some xxx stuff that you guys do. Not the usual. Pic of gros and stuff.

Again selected clientele only.

MichaelTheOne
06-09-05, 18:51
Nose bleed time again.

She a FL (expat herself) but available strictly for expat market, but then Kita Malaysia.

Seeing what I have to offer. She is now one of my regulars.

Enjoy

CondomX
06-09-05, 19:21
This is the ss twin room with tt..

Correct.. soon, i'm going to try her.

Yup, you are right, man. Glad you could recognise her. Try take more photo for us this time.

Sailing
06-09-05, 20:31
Hey guys where can this beauty be found? I would definitely like to try her out. Does she speak English? I will be in JB for the weekend would like to try some cuties like her.
Sailing (Tokyo)

Asian Monger #2
06-10-05, 02:40
Kaki,

The pic you took of No. 24 is the fiesty one. She acted like she's the queen of the Vietcong group during my first attack mission toward the "Imperial" forces.

Hmmm.....yummy.!!!!!

AM2

Kaki
06-10-05, 17:10
Well AM2 before action began the other night agent 28, who is out of action nursing a flu, called 24 and they chatted happily. I even spoke to 28 on agent 24 phone. Creepy ;) .

After our first session during the all-nighter she showed me pic of 28, Ta (the thai girl), her agent's and wife, also the nude pic of another WL at "Imperial forces".

Man she is crazy but fun to have.

Batangpendek
06-11-05, 19:58
Hi all,

Now, I'm asking a damn stupid question (mostly will get damn stupid answer too).

How do you all easily can get FL while I'm, if need to cheongsam, need to go to HC?

Is there any Undecipherable words notin English deleted by Admin. to them?

Crazy Guy
06-14-05, 04:06
Batangpendek,

I echo what you say. When I read those report on how easily these brothers get those FLs and have such a good time, I do get jealous.

I do not have much experience in this field, but I seem to be getting 'not so good' ones all the time.

NoLife
06-16-05, 02:11
Guys,

This pic is dedicated to all the brudders who had the privilege of dining on this fine specimen. She is one strong contender for the "Fuck of the Century" title in my books but heard she's very hard to catch hold of nowadays.

cheers
NL

Bbomberman
06-16-05, 02:14
Guys,

This pic is dedicated to all the brudders who had the privilege of dining on this fine specimen. She is one strong contender for the "Fuck of the Century" title in my books but heard she's very hard to catch hold of nowadays.

cheers
NL

Who is this? Isn't Yoko from LDI ?

PJ Boy
06-16-05, 03:37
Yup! She looks very much like Yoko of LDI. This gal somehow looks prettier than Yoko. (Probably photogenic)

PJ Boy

Cumatose
06-16-05, 03:54
Yup! She looks very much like Yoko of LDI. This gal somehow looks prettier than Yoko. (Probably photogenic)

PJ BoyPJ Boy,

Yoko may look good for a late 30s MILF but I think you need your eyes examining if that girl in the pic looks anything like Yoko!! I've done Yoko something like 4 or 5 times so I should know!

No offence, bro but I felt I had to point it out for brothers who have not seen Yoko that it was not an accurate comparison

Cumatose

Street Car
06-16-05, 05:25
Guys,

I've seen that picture before if Im not mistaken. Yoko once showed me some pictures of her with make up and in a photo studio. She showed me those pics after I commented that she looked like some Hong Kong artist :).

Street Car

PJ Boy

Holandim
06-16-05, 05:30
Where does she work?

Guys,

Cheers,

NL

NoLife
06-16-05, 06:20
B'Man & PjB

Glad that u guys recognise her..... managed to persuade her to give me this pic (though she had some semi-nude pics or her last time i went to see her). Used to patronise her for DP action.... ahhh the memories......

Crazy Guy
06-16-05, 06:56
Hey Nolife,

Thanks for the picture. Guess now the booking list will even stretch longer.

CG

DaThinMan
06-16-05, 10:20
Hey Nolife,

Thanks for the picture. Guess now the booking list will even stretch longer.

CG

I once shared a lift going down from the HC with her. I just had a great massage. But seeing her in the lift made me hard again.

For a brief moment, thoughts of pressing the emergency stop button and bonking the living daylights out of her did cross my mind. :)

Funxplorer
06-16-05, 13:40
That's Yoko of LDI. She's also Coco of Genesis before she when for LDI. She use to be my regular at LDI. She loves to pose in front of camera. According to her, she did table top dance b4 at Sri Damansara. For fun.

Blue Beard
06-16-05, 15:48
Another two second movie, but this time of a nasi lemak named Nellie of Topaz. Too short, I know, but had to make do as it was a candid shot.

CondomX
06-16-05, 17:11
Guys,

cheers
NL

She was the 1st WL I did raw with. Still got those actions in my memory. Yup, she is kinda hard to get nowadays. Now Yoko,Angel n Shasha have become Legends of LDI. I think they hardly work nowadays. Angel is still in my waiting list.:)

Nph12
06-17-05, 06:55
Hi,

What is the icq number?

Don't mind to share?

NPH

Doggestyle
06-17-05, 09:10
The girl performing a lap dance on my friend.

Member 30
06-18-05, 02:27
Doggesan,

what software do i need in order to view the clips?

The girl performing a lap dance on my friend.

Eugene L
06-18-05, 02:36
Use the nokia multimedia player.

Its recorded using a nokia phone in its own format.

Zimzum
06-18-05, 02:47
Member 30,

This is a Quick Time file and you need a Quick Time player to play it.

You can download the free software from the following link.
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html

Enjoy!

ZZ

Doggesan,

what software do i need in order to view the clips?

Member 30
06-19-05, 02:20
To Eugene & ZZ,

Thanks mates!!

Cheers!

Member 30,

This is a Quick Time file and you need a Quick Time player to play it.

You can download the free software from the following link.
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html

Enjoy!

ZZ

Doggestyle
06-20-05, 11:22
Bros,

Yeah sorry didnt mention earlier. I used my nokia phone to capture the sashaying moment. Its 3gp and you can use quick time or nokia movie player. I will test another video action when my gf-in training-to-be-my-sexslave comes to town this weekend. Can expect some juicy shots from me then.

Dogge out!

Viper Z
06-21-05, 03:41
Bros,

Yeah sorry didnt mention earlier. I used my nokia phone to capture the sashaying moment. Its 3gp and you can use quick time or nokia movie player. I will test another video action when my gf-in training-to-be-my-sexslave comes to town this weekend. Can expect some juicy shots from me then.

Dogge out!

Saw the clip. Not bad man.

VIper Z

Doggestyle
06-21-05, 04:49
Remember the bohsia phenomenon? Well, this is one bohsia who have mastered the art of cock sucking. A bit difficult to take good close angle shots while getting your dick vacuum sucked in a car! This one performing her best ever BBJCIM act for me. enjoy guys.

Nokia61
06-21-05, 07:13
That's a good video. Seems like the place is rocking for the money value. Good capture anyways.

Larvin188
06-22-05, 07:14
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Larvin188
06-22-05, 07:29
This next 2 gal.

Kun Pau
06-23-05, 04:09
This next 2 gal.

Bro.. I can't open the file.. how to read that...
Thanks

Farkking
06-23-05, 04:26
fulamak , until now as sr member u shld know how to 'open' thing already mah.
First get yourself the Quick Time Player and second thing to get is WinRAR software. Beside this WinRAR , on earth still have plenty stuffs like WinUHA , HTH and macam macam. Headache...... ;)
Anyway here are my comments to Larvin188.
(1) Girl 1 : Like your neighbour's daugther. Not good for that...
(2) Girl 2 : This one looks fuckin nice bro. Seems like PRC for me. But WTF the guy is sayin' ????? Cant listen properly. Might need to consider using pro mic to record now. Wat do u think bro ?
(3) Girl 3 : Like Indo maid to me.... Plan to get one for my family soon.... lol
(4) Girl 4 : Normal quality of PRC. Still plenty of good stocks from them man.
(5) Girl 5 : Like HK movie star man ! Real innocent look to me. Fuck her kau-kau.....lol

BTW , how much your friend charge ? Pls pm me privately.
I might go KL next week and let you know. TQ

Cheong for life man..............

Viper Z
06-23-05, 04:53
All bro,

Yesterday the okt in Puchong send me a message that they got five new gal.

Any brother inst. pls pm me.

Care to share the name of the OKT?

Anyway congrats man, this is a big step in online 'chiew keng'/viewing.

Viper Z

Blurjoey
06-23-05, 08:33
To watch the 3gp files posted by Larvin188. Just download and install Quicktime Player or Real Player to watch. These are sharewares.

www.quicktime.com
www.real.com

Or you can use this alternatives freewares:

Real Alternative - http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

OR

Quicktime Alternative - http://www.free-codecs.com/download/QuickTime_Alternative.htm

Kun Pau
06-23-05, 09:34
Viper... I'm not the OKT.. kindly ask Larvin
Thanks

Viper Z
06-23-05, 10:09
Viper... I'm not the OKT.. kindly ask Larvin
Thanks

KunPau,

Yes I did ask Larvin. :D (refer 3 messages below)

Viper Z

Larvin188
06-23-05, 11:20
Bro Viper,

Check your private messages lah.

Cum Ferk Me
06-23-05, 17:41
all bro,

yesterday the okt in puchong send me a message that they got five new gal.

any brother inst. pls pm me.damn. the wonders of modern technology.

girl no. 3 is kinda nice. well, diff peeps got diff tastes.

can pm me the okt's number, please. :)

Farkking
06-24-05, 04:09
3 no good.
5 bettere.
2 da best........

Well , diff ppl got diff taste. U are rite CFM.

Cheong for life..................

Viper Z
06-24-05, 07:10
Bro Viper,

Check your private messages lah.

News update man.

Was informed by REdphoenix V that the 5 gals shown previously are NO LONGER working in Putra Inn! LOL :D

I think Red will be posting the updated gals pictures soon at his website www.yellow69pages.com (forum section).

Viper Z

Bigbig2
06-24-05, 10:50
Hi larvin,

Mind to give me the OKT contact number? girl no.2 is quite pretty. Thinking of giving her a nice F**K.

All bro,

Yesterday the okt in Puchong send me a message that they got five new gal.

Any brother inst. pls pm me.

Doggestyle
06-27-05, 05:22
My own little gf-slave for personal abuse and pleasures. I practiced sex, anal, BBJCIM and the works with this girl. Need more practice to be a good master for her

Doggestyle
06-27-05, 08:10
1. Honey, spread that tight wet pussy for me to finger fuck until you climax!

2. Dogge's trademark anal probing before the assbanging session

3. Nice tight virgin ass, doggystyle!

Viper Z
06-27-05, 08:15
My own little gf-slave for personal abuse and pleasures. I practiced sex, anal, BBJCIM and the works with this girl. Need more practice to be a good master for her

Only one word... WOW!

Viper Z

Canon Boy
06-27-05, 19:37
Hello all,

Here's the pic of of Hui -- the PRC in Klang.

Zero Three
06-28-05, 04:49
Nice pear shape ass.

Well done doggy.

Zero 3 aka M 1471

Crazy Dylan II
06-28-05, 07:40
Sorry to say i dun see any pic here canon boy..:)

Hello all,

Cum Ferk Me
06-28-05, 12:02
Hello all,

Here's the pic of of Hui -- the PRC in Klang.I think you did not attach the picture to your message lah.. ;)

Zimzum
06-28-05, 13:44
Guess you have left out the attachment Bro.

Hello all,

CondomX
06-29-05, 14:23
Another PRC cutie....What do you think?

Canon Boy
06-29-05, 17:51
Arrrhhhh Zimzum,

I thought the picture was attached here. I have erased the picture from my HP already as I didn't think that it is worth keeping it. Well, it is no big deal anyway. She is not as cute as condomX PRC.

To make it up, I will attach a few of the PRC that I encountered in Singapore recently.

Beyond69
06-29-05, 20:34
Bro CondomX,

Damn cute man the gal. Looks like guai guai lui like that.:)

Doggestyle
06-30-05, 03:57
1. What do vegetarians like most about their ingredients? Use it as sex toy. This bohsia taking 2 terungs up her pussy.

2. Modern technology cant beat mother nature when it comes to providing fantastic dildos.

Side angle terung-fuck a bohsia's pussy.

Crazy Guy
06-30-05, 04:46
Condom X,

Am asking a question where everyone is also asking - where did you get her ?

CG

Viper Z
06-30-05, 04:57
Condom X,

Am asking a question where everyone is also asking - where did you get her ?

CG

Guess number 1 = GC Hotel? :D

Viper Z

Just Brian
06-30-05, 05:28
This girl was listed in redpheonixv. Only 18 right? I thought she has since left Malaysia.

Notidik
06-30-05, 07:02
Guess number 1 = GC Hotel? :D

Viper ZSori for being so naive but I actually don know where's GC hotel. Can gif more details ar? Sori again. Tks!

Viper Z
06-30-05, 08:43
Sori for being so naive but I actually don know where's GC hotel. Can gif more details ar? Sori again. Tks!

Tallest hotel in klang. But it was only a guess. :D

Viper Z

Zimzum
07-01-05, 06:50
No worries dude...Nice cover up though

You're forgiven!:D

Arrrhhhh Zimzum,

I thought the picture was attached here. I have erased the picture from my HP already as I didn't think that it is worth keeping it. Well, it is no big deal anyway. She is not as cute as condomX PRC.

To make it up, I will attach a few of the PRC that I encountered in Singapore recently.

Renton
07-02-05, 18:52
I think I saw these PRCs in Sky River recently.

Arrrhhhh Zimzum,

Doggestyle
07-04-05, 04:27
1. Enjoying the spoils. A helpless enemy about to be assaulted. A bohsia deserves nothing less. Not pleasing to the eyes? Cover the face, bang the base guys!

2. Outflanking the enemy. Attack from behind and catch your enemy by surprise. Go in quick and fast for the kill.

3. The enemy trying to defend her holes

Doggestyle
07-04-05, 04:38
1. First, make sure she knows who is the master. Lick my feet slave!

2. Get her to taste your balls. Suck it!

3. I told you to suck each of them dammit!

4. Now use your tongue and lick my dick

5. Take it all in your mouth. That's a good slave!

Bigbig2
07-04-05, 12:08
Hello Dude,

Mind to tell me where can i get the girl in PIC FR0003? She looks pretty wanna give her a gd f**K

Arrrhhhh Zimzum,

Gladiators
07-05-05, 05:39
Hi Canon Boy,

All 3 of them you posting the picture i quite like it, can you let me know which spa or hotel and the location? I really would like to check them out hehehehe .... feel so horny after saw the pic. Thanks.

Arrrhhhh Zimzum,

Gladiators
07-05-05, 05:40
Hi CondomX,

Mind to share info that where I can locate this cure PRC? I love to taste her asap hehehe. Please advice.

Doggestyle
07-05-05, 09:15
1. Now lick my dick ...slowwwwly!

2. Uhuh..real slow let me enjoy your wet tongue

3. Now to the real dirrrrty deed! Clean my asshole slave. A true AR master showing her skills.

4. Tongue me ass girl. Taste it and make sure it's really clean.

5. Prisoner of war forced to enjoy a good AR session for the victorious army.

Doggestyle
07-05-05, 09:37
1. The enemy defences down. Open for attack.

2. Now lube dat asshole with the ky. Ass pounding attack coming up.

3. Yes, make it nice and smooth in there.

4. Now use 2 fingers, let me see you finger fuck your own asshole.

5. Close up view of loosening the defence.

Doggestyle
07-05-05, 10:16
1. Some ATM (ass-to-mouth) Rocco style. Dogge trademark 2 fingers anal probe attack. From her ass.

2. ...to her mouth. Taste your own ass-juice slave! Yummy huh?

3. Main cannon preparing for the first attack.

4. First salvo fired, deep inside her hole. Bullseye!

5. Don't stop the assault. Keep up the attack to weaken the enemy's defences.

Canon Boy
07-05-05, 19:00
Yo Renton,

You're right man. As we speak, those 3 gals are in Sky River. So, why don't you pay a visit there, take some pics, and post your FR here. Make sure you pick the same room as in the pictures too.

Viper Z
07-06-05, 03:14
1. The enemy defences down. Open for attack.

2. Now lube dat asshole with the ky. Ass pounding attack coming up.

3. Yes, make it nice and smooth in there.

4. Now use 2 fingers, let me see you finger fuck your own asshole.

5. Close up view of loosening the defence.

Bro Doggesan,

It was good that you used a condom. At pic no. 1, she looked like she got some sort of disease. Take care man.

Viper Z

Doggestyle
07-06-05, 03:39
Bro Doggesan,

It was good that you used a condom. At pic no. 1, she looked like she got some sort of disease. Take care man.

Viper ZBro viper,

yeah thanks for the note. I did noticed the rash earlier before the attack. Checked it closely and interrogated the enemy and she said it was a skin rash. Anyway, I never go bareback in all my adventures. And keep all the safety precautions as best as I can. Though, no 100% guarantee you wont catch anything though. Dangerous games we men play! The enemy could counterstrike with germ warfare huh?

Daijek
07-06-05, 03:50
Doc Viper Z,

You are very sexperience hor, from the photo, you can suspect she got diease. She only have a few mark and dots around her butt. That call diease??

Try take a photo of your own ass and butt, and post it to photo gallery to compare with this bohsia, maybe you got MORE marks and dots then her... hahaha Lol. Or probally with some sort of pimples.. Lol

Daijek

Bro Doggesan,

Viper Z

Doggestyle
07-06-05, 04:11
1.The gaping damage done to enemy's flank after vigorous attack.

2.Near to victory, I took off my cap, and went on top the enemy to face fuck the enemy. Aerial view of my face bombing

3.Sweet victory! Unloading all the millions sperm-bomblets into enemy's mouth. She swallowed it all.

The end

Viper Z
07-06-05, 08:04
Bro viper,

yeah thanks for the note. I did noticed the rash earlier before the attack. Checked it closely and interrogated the enemy and she said it was a skin rash. Anyway, I never go bareback in all my adventures. And keep all the safety precautions as best as I can. Though, no 100% guarantee you wont catch anything though. Dangerous games we men play! The enemy could counterstrike with germ warfare huh?

Bro Doggesan,

LOL... Agree with you man.

Doc Viper Z,

You are very sexperience hor, from the photo, you can suspect she got diease. She only have a few mark and dots around her butt. That call diease??

Try take a photo of your own ass and butt, and post it to photo gallery to compare with this bohsia, maybe you got MORE marks and dots then her... hahaha Lol. Or probally with some sort of pimples.. Lol

Daijek

Daijek,

You mean your ass/butt (just in case you are not sure, it is actually the same thing) has got marks like that and pimples too? EWWWW! YOu should take care of your ass better man. My suspicion was confirmed as even Doggesan admitted it was later confirmed as skin rash (after he 'interrogated the enemy'). Better safe than sorry man.

FYI my butt is quite smooth. :D

Viper Z

Acerboy
07-06-05, 10:17
Bro viper,

yeah thanks for the note. I did noticed the rash earlier before the attack. Checked it closely and interrogated the enemy and she said it was a skin rash. Anyway, I never go bareback in all my adventures. And keep all the safety precautions as best as I can. Though, no 100% guarantee you wont catch anything though. Dangerous games we men play! The enemy could counterstrike with germ warfare huh?Bush should have hired you as a consultant for the invasion of iraq. they would have been more successful.you great bro.:)

Daijek
07-06-05, 10:31
Doc viper V

Yeah, you are correct, you are the doctor...
You also need to take care of your Ass too man.
You got a smooth butt? Take good care of your butt fren, as you exposed you got a good ass, someone might go after your ass..

Daijek

----------------------------------------------------------------

Viper Z[/QUOTE]

Viper Z
07-07-05, 02:53
Doc viper V

Yeah, you are correct, you are the doctor...
You also need to take care of your Ass too man.
You got a smooth butt? Take good care of your butt fren, as you exposed you got a good ass, someone might go after your ass..

Daijek

----------------------------------------------------------------

Viper Z

Dear Daijek, (you made me wish I did not missed the last Subang gathering, hahaha)

PEACE bro.

Cheong safely.

Viper Z

Daijek
07-07-05, 05:42
Make sure you know the place GAZEBO subang, till we meet, no butt touching, only shoulder .. ok .. Lol

Daijek

Dear Daijek, (you made me wish I did not missed the last Subang gathering, hahaha)

PEACE bro.

Cheong safely.

Viper Z

Acerboy
07-07-05, 09:05
Is it me or the way the web pages are shown have changed. Last page is the latest and last post is the latest. Great.

SlimGuy
07-08-05, 10:13
To change the display from "Last page is the latest and last post is the latest." to "First page is the latest and first post is the latest"
Click on quick links -> edit options, then change the thread display option to "linear - newest first."

Rundmc
07-10-05, 15:20
Finally I get to post some great stuff.

Anyway, I was with some friend over at Beach club 2 weekends ago..had lots of fun becoz one of my colleague resigned and so we decided to throw a party for him.

Place was packed up by 11 pm, we were drinking since 8pm. Lots of women and as usual we just got loose and stated dancing with anybody who wished to dance. There came this one MILF from no where all alone. I guess she is a FL. Anyway continued to party and she was stuck on me till the end.

It was abt 230am when I said I had enough and decided to go home. This girl told me she will walk me to the car as I was pissed drunk. As I approached the car, she suggested that I just put up a night in a hotel and go when I was ok. Her idea seemed good so we drove to a hotel near Jln TAR. Parked and checked in.

Wow!! I never realised that I was going to have a time of my life with this girl. Yes, we had fun like no other.

After shower, I was a bit sober and then after seeing this women, my dick was at attention all the way for action.

Guys the picture says a lot. Therefore I leave it to you to imagine.

She is from Sabah and is a FL. She goes by the name of Nancy.A medium looking girl with nice body and 100% GFE.

Had about 3 sessions till 7am the next morning.It was wonderful.

She gave me her number and said only to SMS and not to call. Well yes she didnt mind me taking picture of her blowing me off.

I paid her RM 250 for the session and she was so happy and she now SMS's me every week for the same session. I think I will keep her low profile.

Yesterday she went back to Sabah to settle some family matter and is expected to be back by next month.

Enjoy guys

Regards,

RUNDMC

Tman8
07-12-05, 10:12
This is my recent new horse name Yoyo, cute?

Sojourner
07-13-05, 01:35
Tman8,

She is a real cutie, it would be nice to see more pictures of Yoyo. Where did you find her?

-S

Beyond69
07-13-05, 02:00
Bro Tman8,

Yeah, you are right. She looks pretty cute and have a schoolgal looks.

Viper Z
07-13-05, 07:29
This is my recent new horse name Yoyo, cute?

Definitely! Say... Are you Tayarman?

Viper Z

Tman8
07-13-05, 09:29
I am just tman8, not the senior member Tayarman.

Definitely! Say... Are you Tayarman?

Viper Z

Black Beast
07-14-05, 13:56
Some random **** in the Kuching area.

Stupid girl let me take pics of her.

Buahahaha.

What do you boys reckon? And hows that for a pussy close up shot!?

Nokia61
07-15-05, 09:10
Not too bad blackbeast. I would probably help her shave everything off. Care to share and let me have that privilege? Will be in Kuching soon :)

Acerboy
07-15-05, 15:59
Guys,

I have taken a short video on my nokia phone. The soft ware is real player. I'd like to edit the video and try to post some clips/photos of the girl. How do I do it on real player or do I need some other software.

Thanks

Le Grand
07-16-05, 11:33
A real kinky PRC SW I picked up 2 weeks ago ...

JeremyAtkins
07-16-05, 11:54
Guys,

I have taken a short video on my nokia phone. The soft ware is real player. I'd like to edit the video and try to post some clips/photos of the girl. How do I do it on real player or do I need some other software.

ThanksYou can use a video cutting software called Helix (from real player). It is designed to do all sorts of video Resizing and stuff. That should help you out, or if you still stuck, you can just post the videos and let some of the pro here do it and post it back in the forum.

Goo Goo Rock
07-16-05, 18:41
This is the picture taken from my session in Klang with a PRC named Xiao Lee. Dedicated to all big booobs lovers. (apologies for poor quality in the picture, will upgrade my phone soon, hehe) She didn't allow me to take her face, so took her melons.

GGR

Canon Boy
07-19-05, 17:25
Yo Le Grand & Black Beast,

You guys sure got some motivating pics. Anyway, here's my contribution. I met this girl at the KLIA arrival hall upon touch down from my Singapore trip. She was on the same flight.

When I first met her, I thought that I will be damned if I did not get to know her. Didn't expect it to take off so well. We headed straight to a hotel immediately from the airport.

Real nice body with a slutty look. 1.7m tall. My favorite so far!

Crazy Guy
07-20-05, 02:37

You guys sure got some motivating pics. Anyway, here's my contribution. I met this girl at the KLIA arrival hall upon touch down from my Singapore trip. She was on the same flight.

When I first met her, I thought that I will be damned if I did not get to know her. Didn't expect it to take off so well. We headed straight to a hotel immediately from the airport.

Real nice body with a slutty look. 1.7m tall. My favorite so far!

Hey man,

You are one hack of a lucky to get a chick like this !! I am sure you can write more about her and our fellow brothers are dying to hear from you.

CG.

Junior88
07-20-05, 10:28

Real nice body with a slutty look. 1.7m tall. My favorite so far!Boy, you are damn lucky. Can teach how to approach ar? Me wanna learn ler.

LikeIt
07-20-05, 10:30
Bro Canon boy,

WOW!!!! Lucky devil... did you pay her anything or should we all envy you like crazy? :) Either way, you are already lucky to get such a babe!

Good one!

Cheers

Asian Monger #2
07-20-05, 11:08
Cannon Boy,

What nationality is she? PRC or local? You must be one hell of a stud!

Did you get her contact number? She's holding her h/p in the first pic.

More details and specs pls.

AM2

Fly Guy II
07-20-05, 12:16
Sorry dude, but the photos look a little fakey for me. Could change my mind with more details or pictures. If you did score with her, well done.
F G II

Street Car
07-21-05, 03:36
My sentiments exactly.

Some more details please.

Sorry dude, but the photos look a little fakey for me. Could change my mind with more details or pictures. If you did score with her, well done.
F G II

Menteng
07-21-05, 10:04
Sorry dude, but the photos look a little fakey for me.

Please explain FG. Looks real to me.

Testube Cock
07-21-05, 16:21
These are the pics of Anne frm Hatyai.

Canon Boy
07-22-05, 01:21
Yo FG II and Mentang,

Thank you for your comments. Anyway, what more details can I provide? Doesn't the pictures show it all?

Just to answer some of the other fellow cheongsters questions, yes, she is a PRC. I had observed her with my heart racing before i approached her. Yes, she was friendly, and we chatted through the immigration line.

She told me that she is here for a week, so that she can renew her entry permit to Singapore.

As for how much, wow, it costed me quite a bit. I do not want to talk about it, but I think that it is worth every penny.

As for her contacts, I got all her numbers -- her China contacts and temporary Singapore number. She will be leaving this weekend. I am sorry I can't share her number though, coz i am just too stucked "in love" with her.

As for being a stud or something, I am definitely not. I believe that any fellow cheongster here can do it too. Just need some courage to approach, but must be careful. Like I said before, I observed her first. I was just lucky she turned out to be one hot PRC.

Last but not least, if i got her semi naked and naked pictures. Yes, I did indeed scored.

Zimzum
07-22-05, 03:02
Bro,

You must be on cloud 9. You lucky f**ker! :D

She's hot!

ZZ

These are the pics of Anne frm Hatyai.

Crazy Guy
07-22-05, 03:36
F G II

I have come to observe there are some individual here taking the trouble to post some interesting pictures but when they are 'requested' for more info, they will just keep quiet.

I am not pointing finger at this particular person, but there are people like that if you have been following this thread.

Just my opinion.

CG.

DaThinMan
07-22-05, 10:48
Yeah, I bet some guys post fake pictures here. But hey, there are some nice titties for everyone to see. :)

Anyway, it is not as if they are taking us for a long, long ride, like posting pictures of Caucasian WLs overseas, saying that they are in KL. Or like those nude women on bar counters claiming the pictures are from some nitespot in Bangsar.

Viper Z
07-22-05, 10:56
Yeah, I bet some guys post fake pictures here. But hey, there are some nice titties for everyone to see. :)

Anyway, it is not as if they are taking us for a long, long ride, like posting pictures of Caucasian WLs overseas, saying that they are in KL. Or like those nude women on bar counters claiming the pictures are from some nitespot in Bangsar.

I totally agree man. 2 years back Malaysian photo gallery was like the dessert. All sand and no 'water'. At least now it is more alive.

Viper Z

The Digger
07-22-05, 11:50
Canon Boy,

Yes, the picture shows all. Which hotel did you stayed in?

Cheers!
Digger.

Yo FG II and Mentang,

Thank you for your comments. Anyway, what more details can I provide? Doesn't the pictures show it all?

CondomX
07-22-05, 12:41
What a cutey receptionist...

Testube Cock
07-22-05, 13:42
I think this girl is from Season hotel- hatyai.

What a cutey receptionist...

Fly Guy II
07-22-05, 14:52
Dude,
It was an observation and an opinion which like you everyone has. I enjoy the pictures as well and have posted a few myself. So Cannon if my observation was wrong my apologies and as i said if you scored well done. With the extra details the story is more complete. Thanks for that. No need for others to get pissed about it
F G II

Rundmc
07-23-05, 05:47
Dear All,

I would like to make a comment on contact details on FL's.

Firstly, I know that there were many enquiry abt the FL I met at Beach. I did say that she gave me her number but I never said that I was going to share it. My apologies to all members who as asked me for the number.This is simply because of the following:

1] The request is made by many whom I do not see posting at the site
2] It makes me feel that one person actually has so many profiles
3] What is the assurance that your contact in exchange is valid?
4] Other who have posted and when I asked for contacts was also turned down.
5] FL are normally low profile people and once exposed they get worried unlike ML or HC girls.
6] I will not mind sharing ML or HC girls because when we mention the place you can go look for yourself.

Therefore my findings is,

a] If you share among friends that you know , I think it is fine.

b] I feel that by contributing picture and FR, gives more reason for someone to try harder to find FL's at the locations mentioned.

I am no fan of FL simply because you do not know them that well as compared to ML or HC girls where the OKT can give you some details. Beach was just a luck that I got this FL. Anyway FYI, she is still not back from Sabah.

When she is back I will let her know abt some interested parties and if she is willing I will gladly release her number.

No offense here , because I was also a victim of secrecy of information from others.

Enjoy and take Care

RUNDMC

Member #3003
07-23-05, 10:35
Refer to Rundmc's report.

What is the big deal? Go lah Beach Club, there tons of FL there.But frankly speaking, they are mostly interested in gueilo only. Anyway,don't be so hard up of numbers ,show some class and don't beg. FLs are also public properties.

Canon Boy
07-24-05, 18:09
I share the same sentiment as Rundmc. I too got a lot of private mail asking for this PRC contact. I am just overwhelmed and hoped that the few seniors who wrote to me (with their fair share of postings here) do not get offended. Like I mentioned before, I am keeping this one.

As for that "Senior Member" with only 19 post, you really think I will give a damn about replying you?

Here's more real pics of my subsequent meeting with her! Enjoy.

Viper Z
07-25-05, 02:05
Looks like the tension is high here.

I think we should all go on peacefully and enjoy the photos posted.

Viper Z

Crazy Guy
07-25-05, 04:40
I share the same sentiment as Rundmc. I too got a lot of private mail asking for this PRC contact. I am just overwhelmed and hoped that the few seniors who wrote to me (with their fair share of postings here) do not get offended. Like I mentioned before, I am keeping this one.

As for that "Senior Member" with only 19 post, you really think I will give a damn about replying you?

Here's more real pics of my subsequent meeting with her! Enjoy.

Hey, why are you getting so worked up with my comments ? Like I said, it was only my comments. If you don't like what I said just ignore it like you are ignoring everyone else and don't make a fuss out of it.

Lastly, do you think I'll give a damn if you don't reply me ??

CG.

Aeroo100
07-25-05, 05:09
Calm down dudes,

After all we cheongsters are just like family. Brothers dun fight ok. It is ok if they want to keep it secretive and if they share then thank them. Come on, make love not war!

Acerboy
07-25-05, 05:26

Here's more real pics of my subsequent meeting with her! Enjoy.Canon boy,

You have proved your point with the additional photos and that speaks more than a thousand angry words. No need to get angry.relax brother! BTW, I like the room with the mirror like in one of the photos. Reminds me of the HC in Puchong where there were lots of PRCs. Enjoy your time with her.

Daijek
07-25-05, 06:32
If the war of text and words stabbing still go on, i guess, Jackson might open another threat for you 2 guys to fight for it, just like what happen at thailand Forum. Whole world that reading this forum, be sit beside the boxing ring and laugh on 2 silly big boys.

Shape up guys, don't shame your ownself.

Daijek

Crazy Guy
07-25-05, 07:35
If the war of text and words stabbing still go on, i guess, Jackson might open another threat for you 2 guys to fight for it, just like what happen at thailand Forum. Whole world that reading this forum, be sit beside the boxing ring and laugh on 2 silly big boys.

Shape up guys, don't shame your ownself.

Daijek

Daijek,

You are so right. I was actually worried that some individual may get sensitive with what I say, that's why I said 'some individual' and did not pin-point on anybody. But looks like someone's tail is just too long and I could't avoid stepping on.

CG.

Cumatose
07-25-05, 07:55
I have come to observe there are some individual here taking the trouble to post some interesting pictures but when they are 'requested' for more info, they will just keep quiet.

I am not pointing finger at this particular person, but there are people like that if you have been following this thread.

Just my opinion.

CG.Just trying to be unbiased here. I think Canon Boy should be applauded for taking the trouble to post the pics in the first place. Whether he wishes to pass on the contact number to the bros on the Forum is entirely up to him. The fact he posted those pics was good enough surfing entertainment for most of us, but some others want to push for more and get the contact numbers.

I too might get pissed off if I take the trouble to post nudie pics in The Photo Gallery so that a bunch of guys get boners while surfing this in their workplace and all I get is criticism for not passing numbers on.

The story may be fake , I dont really know, but I dont care. At least I got to see some real good pics of the PRC. Fot that alone we should be grateful. Check out other country threads where you get Zero picture contributions.

Cumatose ... out

Master Diver II
07-25-05, 10:06
I agree Daijek, Viper, we can do without all this tension. We saw it in Thailand, and it also started but seems to have died down in Jakarta, and now here. Unless it's clear that the photos are fake, let's relax and give the benefit of the doubt. If somebody fakes it in the Forum, sooner or later they will be found out. It's pretty difficult to bullshit here. Meanwhile let's get on with enjoying and helping others to enjoy our favourite hobby.

MD II

MS Office
07-27-05, 10:32
The person who never contribute here before.

Please silent.

If you want to fight, try to arrange a tea session this Sunday.

Dont take cock again. Take your nuts out.

Member #3003
07-27-05, 13:47
See.Guys who have the habit of PM for contact nos,Now you had it. They get the "lobang"(holes),congratulate them,don't ask for nos. Please have a clear mind, do you think those lobang are fairies? Let them think and satifies themselves that they are the sole owners and don't give them chance to talk cxxk. I did warn those hard up bros before.

Of course you gave a damn, otherwise you will not be a cry baby here. O, this guy did not reply my mail. O, he did not want to give me her contacts. Get a life, mummy boy!

Anyway, as Daijek (a worthy Senior Member, indeed) said,"Shape up". Thou shall ignore all of Cry Girlie's comments from here on. It is not worth it and not even fair for the others here to read it!

Sorry, but i really cannot resist taking one last swipe at this character. 11 posts with a senior status? Looks to me like he's some sort of a masturbating monkey who cannot afford to pay for a good fuck...you know the ones who are calling and wanking in the trees, but never got to fuck!

Ever seen a masturbating monkey in this forum? Guess what when I typed CG monkey in the search engine? Wahlah, I found the information in:

http://www.origins.tv/darwin/zoo/oldmonk.htm

Turns out that he is some Cercocebus Galeritus Monkey who came from the Tana River in Kenya.

I remembered visiting there last week and when the beautiful tour guide told me that it is called Tana River, I thought it sounded like KNN River. It really cracked me up.

But anyway, that wasn't important. What happened after that, I couldn't believe it, I actually met this monkey in that KNN river. You know, the usually calling, "spank the monkey" action, but never got to really fuck. Yo monkey, shut up lah. I want to fuck. The monkey then replied,"Aiyah, I am also trying to cum." I was so goddamned surprise this monkey knows how to talk. How can a fucking monkey learn how to talk? I then realised that is it a Cercocebus Galeritus Monkey. I know, coz I think I may have seen it in Astro discovery channel or something. Trying to be helpful, I told the monkey,"I think that branch there got one female." The monkey became impatient."What? you think that i am stupid Cercocebus Galeritus monkey is it? I can sit here masturbate and make noise for free. Why pay?" That reply really got me flabbergasted. Even a monkey can be cheapskate. What have this world become?

Anyway, I was getting desperate. The monkey was so noisy that I couldn't even get an erection. I thought to myself, "O God, I am so horny here trying to bang my sexy looking tour guide and am willing to pay. Please God please shoot this monkey down with your lightning so that I can concentrate." Sure enough, a lightning came upon him...wah, we human race have been saved. I can now go procreate in peace, and my sexy tour guide can make some money on the side. Unfortunately, this is shortlived as you all can see, the monkey is still alive and is here causing me the usual headache again. It even came to Malaysia! Help brothers, please help! Muaahhhahahahah....just poking around!

Thank you Cumatose, Mentang, and the other bros who gave me your support. I really appreciate it, and will continue to post Real & Good pictures of my fuck fest for your sake and enjoyment. By the way, I use a O2 Xda II Mini for my sessions. Aiya, now I worry that Cercocebus Galeritus Monkey will use the same H/P, and you guys will think it's me.

To not make my post another useless one, here's another pics of her...NICE PUSSY!

Ciao Cercocebus Galeritus Monkey! Die you Cercocebus Galeritus Monkey. Let me fuck in peace!

Crazy Guy
07-28-05, 03:28
Hey dude, what's wrong with you ? You know what ? I actually had a good laugh reading your message. What are you trying to do ? Lecture or something ? If you do, try to have something original.

In order to clear the air, I would like to attach the PM I sent to this touchy guy. Quote, "Hey Bro,

How in the world did you get her to go to bed with you ? Does she charge a fee or you simply charmed her into submissing to you ?

Please let me know.

CG."

Unquote.

Am showing this just to prove to other bros I have not asked for any contacts. So, don't you lie and say I asked you for contacts !

Lastly, may I remind you to mind your language ? It is rude to curse and use strong words during a conversation especially in a forum. Only little boys and childish people do so. If you noticed, I have never used any strong words against you and I hope you will respect that. Respect is gained and you can lose in a flash.

CG.

Member 30
07-28-05, 05:00
Bros,

Let's put an end to this before Jackson decides to put up a forum just for this. I'm not trying to say who's in the wrong but please be thoughtful and show some respect and appreciation to Jackson for putting up this forum with the purpose of sharing our hobby and not fight.

It's a forum to relax & enjoy. We have enough stress and tensions in our normal daily life and if you guys decide to take it out here, then you're in the wrong channel.

I'm not "senior" enough to say much and definately not here to look for a fight. So, whether you agree or disagree to my less than 2sen opinion, please don't flood this forum with your comment. Learn to respect and in return, you'll earn it.

Cheers!!

Kiasi
07-28-05, 07:30
Ya..Ya...Thumbs up.. for you mate..!!

Bros,

Let's put an end to this before Jackson decides to put up a forum just for this. I'm not trying to say who's in the wrong but please be thoughtful and show some respect and appreciation to Jackson for putting up this forum with the purpose of sharing our hobby and not fight.

It's a forum to relax & enjoy. We have enough stress and tensions in our normal daily life and if you guys decide to take it out here, then you're in the wrong channel.

I'm not "senior" enough to say much and definately not here to look for a fight. So, whether you agree or disagree to my less than 2sen opinion, please don't flood this forum with your comment. Learn to respect and in return, you'll earn it.

Cheers!!

Master Diver II
07-28-05, 07:39
Bros,

Cheers!!

I agree with you M 30. We're here to relieve our stress, not the other way around.

MD II

DaThinMan
07-28-05, 11:15
My suggestion (you can tell me to go shove it if you like), either one or both of you, just stop responding to the other.

No point in arguing any further as eventually both will end up at the same level, which is a low.

Complimentary boobs picture enclosed.

( O ) ( O )

Viper Z
07-29-05, 01:54
My suggestion (you can tell me to go shove it if you like), either one or both of you, just stop responding to the other.

No point in arguing any further as eventually both will end up at the same level, which is a low.

Complimentary boobs picture enclosed.

( O ) ( O )

Your boobs got damn big nipples man! :D Here is mine.

(.)(.)

Take life easy.

Viper Z

Blueviper
07-30-05, 06:48
Hi guys,

A klang PRC that I'm ever willing to share with a exchange of numbers.

Miao Miao
Looks: Judge for yourself
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: RM 130

PM me for an exchange of info. NOTE: EXCHANGE OF INFO!

Happy Mongering ppl

Blue

Guy M
07-30-05, 18:41
Managed to get her pipc of her breasts, as i was new to her, she was afraid for me to take her pics. Later had her pics while doing her on the bed.. more to come...Mate,

Most likely you're with Flextronics. Anyway, cheers! She's alright and being a Malay gal, they sure can hump and make you a a happy mate.

Keep em coming!

Cheers!