PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

MS Office
12-08-05, 09:06
Really? you did? wow!!! Please let me know which website? Mine was home(well hotel - roverman recommendation) made but if you are making claims that I'm posting fakes, please proof your case. I only post on this site and only this site.

So proof it MS! talk is cheap. Or you just finding for something to stir? and yes you're still posting after all that talk. But that is your choice.

Now over to you.BTW you have one posting with 4 photos from a webcam. One photo posting, four photos (oklah 'some') and that with a girl you never slept with. Did you check the rules on photos on ISG?

sorry guys but he is making claims that I've to counter. I know this is photo section. will post more soon.

Hello, Ala, misunderstanding.
I never say your photo is fake. But maybe it is real.
Forget the website. Maybe my eye dont have ball.

Talk is cheap, try to post a few more photo to proof it.

Acerboy
12-08-05, 09:42
Your pic is good. But I saw it from other website before.what does this imply?can you please enlighten me so there is no misunderstanding.

yes talk is cheap, before you ask someone to post a few more( i have posted my fair share, 'some' photos), why don't you start with some photos from a girl that you have slept with. I don't need to proof anything yet as you have not proven they are not mine other than a maybe. vague website that you can't remember but can remember this photo that was taken by me.Walla! So proof they are not mine and I fished it from some other website. I'll proof they are not once you do that. Deal? Or you just itchy to cause trouble?Check your facts before you make accusations or imply or both.

nevertheless I will post more soon after my next round and one of them will be specially for you!!!a photo for you,yeah!Look out for it. He he!!!

good bye MS. I will ignore you till you proof that you have seen it on another site. Just proof it with evidence!Not with talking BS. Till then tata!!!

Xiao Ma
12-08-05, 10:59

Again ar MS. nex time see fatt long gatal can go to chow kit, many will serve you.

Kendox
12-08-05, 15:29
I know that this is malaysia photo gallery. I just wanna share this photos with the guys here taken during my trip to Danuk. The border town after Blackwood Hill.Are those girls working or just some pics you took off the streets?

Street Car
12-09-05, 04:07
Again ar MS. nex time see fatt long gatal can go to chow kit, many will serve you.

You're still posting? In your last post,you stated that you wanted to ask Senor~ Jackson to remove your account since you've been pain in the ass,but youre still posting? Who's the liar now.

All members,ignore MS Office,he's just a lil numb and dumb son of a *****. Not many post from him,just plain old flaming to get attention. You want to trash it out,lets meet up during Monday's TT.

Street Car

Member 30
12-09-05, 04:26
MS,

I've been reading thru your contributions and sorry to say that mostly were negative comments on other members' contributions. Well, if you think this site is not up to your standard, then don't bother to log in at all. We dont need you to make up the number as there is no number allocated for trouble maker.

Should your primary purpose is to try building up your long list of enemies, then IMHO this is the wrong site. We are all here to share our common interest and to make friends.

Cheers!

Daeng
12-09-05, 05:21
All members...

Just Ignore MS...cut the crap...
No words after this...to prolong the dispute..

TQ.

:) Daeng

Acerboy
12-09-05, 09:25
Bro Daeng,

Will second that!

To keep it back on track One tom yam, 5'7" attached and one local indon. I've slept with both, one have to pay the other FOC.

MS Office
12-09-05, 09:53
Bro Daeng,

Will second that!

To keep it back on track One tom yam, 5'7" attached and one local indon. I've slept with both, one have to pay the other FOC.

Good contribution from AcerBoy.
He already try to post a few photo to proof to us.All his photo is real.
Only my eye have problem.I will post some photo soon.

for this few fellows daeng, street car, xiaoma dont like me here long time ago. Already ask them to ignore me long time ago also.But still making noise here. Try to PM me ok?

To daeng, steet car, xiaoma, member30 let post and discuss the photo, dont make noise and misunderstanding here.

who is member30??

Fly Guy II
12-09-05, 10:39
Dear All,

been following the forum and so much bandwidth wasted on the ignoramus MS Office. The MS must mean "Must Suck" cause boy does this baby suck. He is a lost cause and quite frankly should be ignored, thus I am not posting for his attention. not that he will understand. this is a little beyond his comprehension. To be a racist and thick wow that little boy has a bright future.

BTW there are some new additions at Holiday Villa, Jalan Ampang. Namely Ester, Joey etc. Ester has large juicy tits but so so service. Sorry to post here but tired of reading dribble from Master Suck

Later

F G II

Street Car
12-09-05, 11:00
Bro's,

Sorry to you all,I get carried away. Yes,I'll take the advice of my fellow senior members,just ignore the SOB.

Just pissed off at MS,since he's trigger happy,always shooting or putting down people's effort,like Acerboy and many more,and its not the first time.

I've never ever participated in this forum brawl before,but this particular one is just personal since nothing ever pleases him and shooting down people is for fun.

Hallejuah,peace to all.

Street Car

MS Office
12-10-05, 05:06
Bro's,

Sorry to you all,I get carried away. Yes,I'll take the advice of my fellow senior members,just ignore the SOB.

Just pissed off at MS,since he's trigger happy,always shooting or putting down people's effort,like Acerboy and many more,and its not the first time.

I've never ever participated in this forum brawl before,but this particular one is just personal since nothing ever pleases him and shooting down people is for fun.

Hallejuah,peace to all.

Street Car

Hello Street Car,

Please just ignore me. Dont insult me again. Please.
I am not always shooting or putting down people effort. Maybe a few.

For Acerboy was the misunderstanding between us, non of your business.
You are flaming the fire.

If you really want to insult me, try to PM me. Please.

Ditto88
12-10-05, 05:46
Acerboy,

The Bkk Tom Yam looks pretty. Did you get her in BKK ??
Keep the pictures coming !!!......... FYI, i am in ignore mode too on the current hot and spicy issue.

Bro Daeng,

Will second that!

Acerboy
12-10-05, 07:00
Hello Street Car,

Please just ignore me. Dont insult me again. Please.
I am not always shooting or putting down people effort. Maybe a few.

For Acerboy was the misunderstanding between us, non of your business.
You are flaming the fire.

If you really want to insult me, try to PM me. Please.
MS,

you could have taken your own advise and should have PM me on whether the photo was a fake or taken from another website. Instead you took it public on the forum thus anyone who has an opinion(s) can partake including street car.Do on to others what you want others to do on to you! Don't practise double standards. Who started the fire?? flaming is not the issue. Thus don't bring on issues on to yourself with bad or weak or racist statements. Just my RM0.02 advise

I took time to look at all your 50 postings, there seems to be a trend.

BTW there was no misunderstanding, you accuse me by simply tembak with a statement without proof, unlucky for you mine was all genuine photos. Anyway I'm innocent till proven guilty regardless of how bad your memory or your eyeballs were or are. You never did apologise at the end nor I expected one. No need for one now.

My humble sugggestion is that you stop all this. Start putting some good FRs and if possible some photos with someone you have SLEPT with. This will be the right way to counter any issues with members. generally the members here are good and helpful.No need to put down any unless you have a very good reason or proof.

I'm smiling while waiting to take this special photo for you next week if all works out. And Fly Guy II has given me an idea with his posting. he he!!! And FYI, I've never met or know anyone here.

Ditto88,

Chiangmai girl!!!

sorry all for the posting here.Should have it on the KL reports but tak boleh tahan. No more from me here. More photos soon.

N Noraza
12-10-05, 18:57
Are those girls working or just some pics you took off the streets?Those girls are working girls. Tried 2 of them already. Pretty wild with good service.

MS Office
12-11-05, 18:21
ok Acerboy

Cafriedrice
12-12-05, 02:41
ok AcerboyOMG. You are actually doing it without raincoat?

Ozirob
12-12-05, 03:17
Hi guys
Sorry for this late response - been travelling alot just lately. Back around the 22/11 there were a few questions about a girl that i posted a pic of.

Essentially it was a really strange circumstance. I was in the Beach club and had noticed her but she was with some other guys so didn't get too close. At some point later she was on her own so i went over to her. She was totally gone. i mean hallucinating, not with it. She indicated that she might chuck up so i took her out to the footpath quite quickly. I am pretty sure she had been slipped something as she was frightened and worried. I decided i would take her back with me - i am not one to be totally stupid about things but i would not leave anyone on the footpath in her condition. If she went downhill i could get a doctor for her at the hotel.

During the cab ride her over-riding concern when she was lucid, apart from the state she was in, was that i shouldn't take her back to my hotel because she couldn't perform. Short story, I did take her back, got some water into her, and she did fall in a heap on the bed. I wasn't worried as i just wanted to make sure she was ok.

in the morning she woke me and we proceeded to have some quiet fun, all at her instigation. beautiful tiny body, quite a lady. Origin the Phillipines.

Didn't want money - she was thankful that i pulled her out of a situation, but i did put something i can't remember what, into her purse.

Just another different but wonderful SE Asian experience.

I gather she gets around Singapore and KL but i tried to call with no luck. After three unsuccessfull tries i deleted her number.

Ozirob

Ditto88
12-12-05, 06:38
MS Office,

Is that your dick ?? It seems to be skinny dipping !!.....better be careful brother playing it bare. Good picture anyways....

Ebowan
12-12-05, 07:11
ok AcerboyIs that really your joystick without proctection brudder.

Seem to scare other brudders here too.

You are a very brave man.

May the force be with you.

Ebowan

Viper Z
12-12-05, 10:05
ok Acerboy

Nice pic.

Keep it up.

:)
Viper Z

Xiao Ma
12-12-05, 10:15
guys, f**king AFF been using the photo we posted here as fake ad of girls, so masked those the face in future if you have to.

Cafriedrice
12-12-05, 11:14
guys, f**king AFF been using the photo we posted here as fake ad of girls, so masked those the face in future if you have to.Little horse, what is AFF?

Member #4194
12-13-05, 05:11
ok Acerboy

Nice Picture dude.I think u might need to use NIKON S3 for better microshot.So at least the Pussy Juice can see more clearly.But the girl's more bushy.Is it a PRC?

MS Office
12-13-05, 06:10
I am using Canon. As small as better.Usually bluff the girl cover their eye.
She is PRC.

Member #4194
12-13-05, 07:04
I am using Canon. As small as better.Usually bluff the girl cover their eye.
She is PRC.

Clap..Clap..Clap to you.Borrow mine.Use it for better shot next round.

Fisherman

Xiao Ma
12-13-05, 07:55
AFF - Adult Friend Finder..........
anyway, posting in public forum hv to becarefu.

Mo100
12-13-05, 14:18
Guys,

Looks like this thread is frying of pictures. Do use this section for more pictures. Your good FRs and reports should be on Kuala Lumpur thread.

Appreciate that.

Thank you.

Mo

Mo100
12-14-05, 02:13
Sorry bros wrong spelling. It should be like this:

Looks like this thread is really lacking of picture. Kindly use this thread for picture. FRs and reports should be on othet thread.

That's this thread is called 'Picture Gallery'.

Thanks.

Mery X Mas.

Mo

Cafriedrice
12-14-05, 06:36
Guys,

Looks like this thread is frying of pictures. Do use this section for more pictures. Your good FRs and reports should be on Kuala Lumpur thread.

Appreciate that.

Thank you.

MoOic,

Thank you

Jacko71
12-14-05, 12:24
Guys,

My first time here though actually have been just doing lots of reading and photo viewing.

Been cheongin for couple of years. All started at K*****n. Then regular at G***nE...at BB, F*****L Htl. till today. Previously just prefer not to reveal my activity (I wld call it!) Guys there are girls really out there that I had initially met them at HC, be nice to them such as do it smoothly ( Well, we are all grown up gentlemen) befriend them, ask 4 phone nos. Take them out occasionally. Suprisingly. I have had good experience with some girls in KL. I'd only go 4 NL then ( Of my same clan, I should say).

By know, sometime if i travel to, let say PNG then these girl wld ever willing to accompany me 4 couple of days. We enjoyed (after my official business, definitaly ) with a true GFE (Thats what my criteria is). I do respect others preference tho', just letting you guys my preference then.

Sex ain't just what i am looking at. But I had honestly enjoyed or had been given what I wanted CIM, ANAL, ATM (I had no intention to lit the fire to any members here)

There are NL who wld really wanted it without even $. They wld felt horny or just wanted to have some rest time or maybe just be away from KL with me in PNG or LGK. Had also some R*****N girls at F*****L HtlKL n PNG. Only had one OKT for me in PNG (Albert) but too expensive RM1000 overnite. Prefer my NL GF for RM1000 we cld be together at least 2 nite of good FUN.

From here too I had gather lots of places in PNG that I would visit in my next trip there for some change. I did try to hangout at some places to pickup some girls like Pubs but seems unsuccessfull till today.

OK keep it up. Will post again later.

Chao!

MS Office
12-14-05, 13:46
Few day never flame, almost can not control. ah!!.....
Who will be the next victim?

Master Diver II
12-15-05, 13:52
Few day never flame, almost can not control. ah!!.....
Who will be the next victim?

Wah MSO, who said an old dog cannot learn new tricks? I'm impressed bro, nice pics. They remind me of a few pics I posted in the Indonesia section using the reflection from the mirror.

Incidentally Jacko, most of us like GFE - or haven't you noticed? By the way this is a pic section so try to post in the KL or Penang section; your "coding" can be easily deciphered by CID so please dont even mention where there are foreign SWs except by PM to those you know. And while I'm at it "Chao" should be spelt "Ciao" or the Mafia might kill you for murdering their language;).

MS Office
12-17-05, 05:55
To Master Diver II,

ok.

Wah MSO, who said an old dog cannot learn new tricks? I'm impressed bro, nice pics. They remind me of a few pics I posted in the Indonesia section using the reflection from the mirror.

Incidentally Jacko, most of us like GFE - or haven't you noticed? By the way this is a pic section so try to post in the KL or Penang section; your "coding" can be easily deciphered by CID so please dont even mention where there are foreign SWs except by PM to those you know. And while I'm at it "Chao" should be spelt "Ciao" or the Mafia might kill you for murdering their language;).

MickTheFlick
12-17-05, 07:05
Hi Guys,

This is my first time reporting in this forum, and would like to share my experience with you all. Lasted week I was in Betong thai border and have found that there are alot of fair pretty thai and China young woman around. I took one chinese tea woman pretty cute and smiling all the time back to my room which I paid her rm 280 after negotiated - her price supposed to be rm350. For a night. I would say that she is indeed a good fucker that make my brother happy whole night long. I were be going back to look for her again in 2 week time. I personally find that this small town have more chinese tea than Hatyai.

Fly Guy II
12-20-05, 07:40
Hi Guys
Thank god Master Suck has decided to leave the forum in peace. For you other mongers enjoy... Happy holidays and prosperous New Year
Later
F G II

Ms Windows
12-20-05, 09:28
Nice pic from fly guy II too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Daijek
12-20-05, 09:29
He be back with a new name... Windows

Daijek

Member #4194
12-20-05, 09:34
Hi Guys
Thank god Master Suck has decided to leave the forum in peace. For you other mongers enjoy... Happy holidays and prosperous New Year
Later
F G II

Bro FG II,
Nice dude the first picture.Chubby and moist.Hmm...feels a little bit itchy now.

Fisherman

Zegna
12-20-05, 17:07
Hi Guys
Later
F G II

FGII,

Excellent pictures! Juicy and moist.. mmmm....

Zegna

Fly Guy II
12-21-05, 03:37
Hi Guys,

Question! Guess who is back after declaring he is gone for good? Windows!!!!???, Ha hah ha....He is one funny dude. Actually he is a funny small boy who should know better then fooling around with dad PC. Mummy might catch him and spank him with NO presents this holidays.
For the men out there more X-Mas Cheer.
Later,
F G II

Member #4194
12-21-05, 07:51
Bro,can you find some of the chicky meal that i found in LOS (FF version) in JAK?Please Advise. :D

Fisherman

Member #4194
12-21-05, 07:56
Bro MDII,
Another one of my fish that i caught previously and keep it until now.Tang Fish (FF Version)

Master Diver II
12-21-05, 08:13
All this and and more are available - oops, no, not available. Noooo, not at all. Better not to go, just stay away. Let me just have whatever little there may be in Jakarta - maybe I could just find something to keep me occupied.

MD II

Member #4194
12-21-05, 08:25
All this and and more are available - oops, no, not available. Noooo, not at all. Better not to go, just stay away. Let me just have whatever little there may be in Jakarta - maybe I could just find something to keep me occupied.

MD II

Bro MDII,
Yeah i want to get my ass back there in JAK again after seeing the picture on your phone.But damned bro,freaking me out.RM12-15k per night?That's cost me a 1.6 B16-b Vtec engine inclusive installation.But one day after i felt tired up north then continue fishing there.How's that?

Daijek
12-21-05, 12:02
I have seen the making of (kisah cinta bulan september) Jar-gatal Version, very succesful..And now also from the same director (Cinta basah di tengah banjir) Thai Version. still in making.

And now got a new Director with (Pretty cheongster) Jar-gatal Version, still in making. This story is something alike (pretty women) by Richord gear. 2 character terbalik play, The women play the rich, and the man play the cheongster.. Haha.. interesting hor?

Gentlemen, please go on the story.. its lovely to read.

Daijek

Bro MDII,
Yeah i want to get my ass back there in JAK again after seeing the picture on your phone.But damned bro,freaking me out.RM12-15k per night?That's cost me a 1.6 B16-b Vtec engine inclusive installation.But one day after i felt tired up north then continue fishing there.How's that?

Zegna
12-21-05, 16:19
Bro MDII,
Another one of my fish that i caught previously and keep it until now.Tang Fish (FF Version)

Fisherman Bro!

What a babe! Now I understand why you are called "the Fisherman" - cause you catch unbelieveable hot babes!! Keep up the fine work Bro.

Zegna

Wukong
12-21-05, 17:13
Bro MDII,

WOW! What an exceptional beauty! It's seems that you probably went into deep sea fishing to land such an unbelievable catch...I applaud you!

Member #4194
12-22-05, 02:21
I have seen the making of (kisah cinta bulan september) Jar-gatal Version, very succesful..And now also from the same director (Cinta basah di tengah banjir) Thai Version. still in making.

And now got a new Director with (Pretty cheongster) Jar-gatal Version, still in making. This story is something alike (pretty women) by Richord gear. 2 character terbalik play, The women play the rich, and the man play the cheongster.. Haha.. interesting hor?

Gentlemen, please go on the story.. its lovely to read.

Daijek

Daijek,
You know me well enough,but about the Jakarta Mission i've end up with a spectacilous winning after "Ms.P" i've already put a Malaysian flag so at least it's called "Malaysia Boleh" and with 3 "FF" back there.What a superlicious trip.Last time had one brother hints me by saying "A fisherman are alway's a fisherman and it couldn't be change".I keep the words until now.
That's goes my movie called "Kisah Cinta Bulan September di Jagartal".

Single Walking Dictionary

Fisherman

Member #4194
12-22-05, 02:33
Zegna and Banana X,

Fishing is the most patient and a lot of trick to play with.But you've catch then you smile all along the road.Deep sea fishing is the best.Can get a Blue scale Marlin if know how to tangle.

Fisherman

Acerboy
12-22-05, 11:29
Thought I'll do my 100th postings with some photos. The middle finger is for me and not for you guys, so please don't get offended. Love those tits!!! Firm and nice.

Fly Guy II
12-23-05, 06:20
Hi Guys,
More of the same with different poses in the pipeline....
F G II

Jacko71
12-23-05, 17:30
A true GF of mine. Part time WL. Enjoyed couple of good sessions. A local u...student. A real sex crazy, always wet, wet, wet and very horny girl. Strted knowing her fr another NL, the best. I ever had and we still meet and had good time. Like backdoor entry very much. First try anal without any objection. Applied analeazze bought and a shop in Berjaya Times. Really helps.

Jacko71
12-23-05, 19:13
Enjoy this first girl. Meeting another NL tomorrow, Another anal crazy and will also use dildo while ass fuck. Just bought a new digital cam.

Jacko71
12-24-05, 03:15
So slow....yet it didnt upload.

Will do again today

Nicky Nicky
12-24-05, 03:21
So slow....yet it didnt upload.

Will do again todayHey man,

Where did you get this girl?

From which hotel or ranch?

Jacko71
12-24-05, 03:32
Anyone just dont like back door entry, just dont look at this photo.

My best pic ever n its always on my o2 pda.
(Not me actually in that photo-to do that i think i wld really need a volunteer),

but the trend in kl nowadays aint just plain classic. Belief me girls are even more darring nowadays. They are willing to explore and be explored. It just need a little bit of guys creativity and you'll enjoy. There are anal cream sold for max pleasure without them coplaining of max anal penetration.

Will start taking more photo and post here!!!!

[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Daeng
12-27-05, 04:58
Bro Jacko,

Share with me the NL plz...
I give u mine for exchange..ehek

Thank you...awaiting your reply by a serious mongerer..

Jacko71
12-27-05, 06:31
Bro Jacko,

Share with me the NL plz...
I give u mine for exchange..ehek

Thank you...awaiting your reply by a serious mongerer..

Bro Daeng, NL said no exchange. Bot i did proposed some joint action.???
She is still in u.(local) She had this weird face when i mention to her about having foursome. We tried with another girl together but in the end she just sit and watched i fucked her friend. Maybe some other time lo.......Will keep in touch. Now with her in penang.

Ciao!!!

Jacko71
12-27-05, 06:35
Hey man,

Where did you get this girl?

From which hotel or ranch?

Local NL ma.........very cute n petite. She really like anal. No joke my friend. I am personally suprised to be known that most NL really like anal. Do you agree. Did u ever try it.? She is a student. Sorry, she dont want to be known yet.

Ciao!!!

Acerboy
12-27-05, 08:28
Local NL ma.........very cute n petite. She really like anal. No joke my friend. I am personally suprised to be known that most NL really like anal. Do you agree. Did u ever try it.? She is a student. Sorry, she dont want to be known yet.

Ciao!!!Jacko,

Interesting. Uni student? Well keep up the good work. Once you can share, please do. Looks like can't PM to you.

Blueprint7
12-27-05, 18:22
I return to nova for no. 88.

04.jpg - tight pussy - grip my didi. i put some stud, bust still cannot stay longer (stud just make the surface numb, but the pussy grip until the muscle of my dick)

Member #4194
12-28-05, 03:34
Just wanted to share the photo's since it was meant for photo gallery. :D

Fisherman

Cafriedrice
12-28-05, 04:07

FishermanHi Fisherman,

I saw 2 chick in the second pic, you caught 2 fishes with 1 bait? 8)

Jacko71
12-28-05, 11:57

Fisherman

Naughty looks in the eyes. Just wondering if u hv better or clearer pics of her and her friend. Salute to you bro fisherman. Having NL g/f in our list is great pleasure to someone like myself as i prefer a total fun without the girl looking at the clock tickling. May need to spend more $, but the experience is fantastic. Some girls need the $ but lots are just too horny to think about the $.

Here r something to prove my saying!!! ( May differs from others )

Again, bravo bro fisherman. PM me details!!!

ciao!!!

Ridzuan Jigigy
12-28-05, 15:45
Having NL g/f in our list is great pleasure to someone like myself as i prefer a total fun without the girl looking at the clock tickling. May need to spend more $, but the experience is fantastic. Some girls need the $ but lots are just too horny to think about the $.Your photos really seducing.

Menteng
12-28-05, 16:36
i put some stud, bust still cannot stay longer (stud just make the surface numb, but the pussy grip until the muscle of my dick)

So why don't you use gambir sarawak ;-)

Tiantain
12-29-05, 01:06

04.jpg - tight pussy - grip my didi. i put some stud, bust still cannot stay longer (stud just make the surface numb, but the pussy grip until the muscle of my dick)What? Is this some type of slang?

Member #4194
12-29-05, 02:12
Hi Fisherman,

I saw 2 chick in the second pic, you caught 2 fishes with 1 bait? 8)

Bro Catfriedrice,
I love to fish an NL and mostly some of the mongerer know my tactics well.This is because i stop cheong in local HC's and MP's so i change to this habit.It's fun and fishing depands on your luck.And important is the bait your using.

Fisherman

Member #4194
12-29-05, 02:14
Naughty looks in the eyes. Just wondering if u hv better or clearer pics of her and her friend. Salute to you bro fisherman. Having NL g/f in our list is great pleasure to someone like myself as i prefer a total fun without the girl looking at the clock tickling. May need to spend more $, but the experience is fantastic. Some girls need the $ but lots are just too horny to think about the $.

Here r something to prove my saying!!! ( May differs from others )

Again, bravo bro fisherman. PM me details!!!

ciao!!!

:D Send you PM already.

Fisherman

p/s:the three picture really seducing man."Gatal" now..

Member #4194
12-29-05, 02:20
So why don't you use gambir sarawak ;-)

Menteng,
How are you my man.Miss all the chick's in Jakarta.Anyway,gambir sarawak i tested before but feel's like not comfort at all since the DIDI getting numb and then getting itchy after use.Don't know why.But then i stop using it already.Takut man.

Fisherman

Jacko71
12-29-05, 03:13

04.jpg - tight pussy - grip my didi. i put some stud, bust still cannot stay longer (stud just make the surface numb, but the pussy grip until the muscle of my dick)
I call it red pill, because its in a red capsule. One pill cost me RM15.00
my supply comes from penang. It really work wonders. I normally take it an hour before my 100 metre sprint....he..he... Initial symptoms - feels little bit heaty on both ears, little bit gatal2 here n there but now used to it already. BUT didi then wld be very sensitive n negara ku for a marathon time, i wld say. Girls really apprecite a hard one, not just big but damn hard. HM the next day after 3 shot with g/f also said....waaaa.....so hard and i said so HORNY lo.....HM give big smile not suspecting anything.....wheeewww...safe again!!!!

Thats why i said its gooooooooooooddd, damn good!!!

I'll try to send a pic of it later. Always in my stock about 30 pills. One pill cld last you 3 days the most. Not the didi stand for 3 days!!!!! Like i said it becomes sensitive. I think it eases the blood flow to the didi, thats why its reaally hard.

Fisherman, no PM ma........I'm comming back to KL today. Tomorrow very free ma..........

ciao!!!!

Member #4194
12-29-05, 03:55
Fisherman, no PM ma........I'm comming back to KL today. Tomorrow very free ma..........

ciao!!!!

Sure or not.Just send it to you this morning.Nevermind,send you later.

Fisherman

Silver Shadow
12-29-05, 04:07
Where is this good pill, and where do I get it?

Jacko71
12-29-05, 05:06
Where is this good pill, and where do I get it?

I only get in from penang OKT that i hv known for sometime (had also cheated me on UZB stuff). Here how it looks like. RM15.00 per piece. Anyone had seen or tried it, and if so how much does it cost. Its dammmmmmmnnnnnnnnn good.

My problem is, supply. I can only get it in Penang fr the OKT. It makes u feel good not only when taking it. It makes u feel confidence in yr daily needs.

Can we find it elsewhere, how much?

ciao!!!

Menteng
12-29-05, 06:30
Jacko,

What is the name of the miracle pill?

Fisherman,

I'm fine bro! MD told me you're concentrating on LOS now. Seeing the photo's I agree. Not that Jakarta has nothing to offer. Just see the pic!

Jacko71
12-29-05, 07:19
[QUOTE=Menteng]Jacko,

What is the name of the miracle pill?

No name on it anywhere. Thats the problem, i know.

ciao!!!

KunLung
12-29-05, 07:34
I only get in from penang OKT that i hv known for sometime (had also cheated me on UZB stuff). Here how it looks like. RM15.00 per piece. Anyone had seen or tried it, and if so how much does it cost. Its dammmmmmmnnnnnnnnn good.

My problem is, supply. I can only get it in Penang fr the OKT. It makes u feel good not only when taking it. It makes u feel confidence in yr daily needs.

Can we find it elsewhere, how much?

ciao!!!

Bro Jacko,
I believe it is something similiar to tablet V. Make sure your pill is not something from CHina. Even the V tablet, Chialis may cause temporary blindness. So, if it is something unknown source, just be more careful!

However, the temporary blindness can be explain scientifically. So, no issue to continue consuming V or the C. Only thing is the cost for both is very high..and don't make it a habbits to depend on pills...remember, its not vitamins..otherwise, it may review the 'softer side' of you! hehehe...

I am also taking some alternate supplements 'leisurely or on mega project!..also red in color. It is from the biggest phamarcy in India. Its from Ranbaxy and the content is same as V. It is called Sildenafil Citrate (the scientific name lar). They label it as Caverta. This scientific content is found in tablet V.

For 100g of power equavalent to V 100g, it cost me only below Rm20.00 and for the 50g cost another 2 bucks cheaper. To me this is much more affordable for power game. I used to buy tablet V from doctor for RM 38 - RM 45 each...

What is the power readings from your red pill?

The best part, its all locally available here....in KL.

Happy New Year to all...

Kaki
12-29-05, 09:14

Fisherman

Bro Fisherman,

Your first photo has a psychidelic-like feel...like those 70's sex show, really good. Oh same goes for the girl...HOT!!

PS: what kind of lure you use man?

Member 30
12-29-05, 10:14
After having a break for so long, decided to visit PV again for viet noodles. Was informed that there're 2 prcs & 2 viets. 1 of the prc is really fresh, as in just "opened" recently. Well, I was late by 2 mins to get her. Too bad.

Anyway, just to share the one that I've had. Sorry that no nude pic & the pic quality were damn poor from my outdated nokia 6230.

Cheers!

Cum Ferk Me
12-29-05, 17:54
After having a break for so long, decided to visit PV again for viet noodles. Was informed that there're 2 prcs & 2 viets. 1 of the prc is really fresh, as in just "opened" recently. Well, I was late by 2 mins to get her. Too bad.

Anyway, just to share the one that I've had. Sorry that no nude pic & the pic quality were damn poor from my outdated nokia 6230.

Cheers!

She looks hot man !! very CFM look..btw where is PV ah? heheee

Homer2
12-29-05, 21:38
This has to be the shot of the year!!!!

The shot boggles the mind and is the shit(no pun intended)....

H2

Anyone just dont like back door entry, just dont look at this photo.

My best pic ever n its always on my o2 pda.
(Not me actually in that photo-to do that i think i wld really need a volunteer),

but the trend in kl nowadays aint just plain classic. Belief me girls are even more darring nowadays. They are willing to explore and be explored. It just need a little bit of guys creativity and you'll enjoy. There are anal cream sold for max pleasure without them coplaining of max anal penetration.

Will start taking more photo and post here!!!!

Kaki
12-29-05, 22:45
She looks hot man !! very CFM look..btw where is PV ah? heheee

Try read the Penang Forum. :)

Kaki

Notidik
12-30-05, 08:09
Bro Jacko,

They label it as Caverta. This scientific content is found in tablet V.

For 100g of power equavalent to V 100g, it cost me only below Rm20.00 and for the 50g cost another 2 bucks cheaper. To me this is much more affordable for power game. I used to buy tablet V from doctor for RM 38 - RM 45 each...

Happy New Year to all...
Where can you get it from KL? I checked with my pharmacist but they not aware of this product.
THX

Jacko71
12-30-05, 10:43
Sure or not.Just send it to you this morning.Nevermind,send you later.

Fisherman

No PM rec'd until now.....lo......

What happened. Still waiting, now kl ma....vry cold....raining, nothing to do.

ciao!!!

Majestic12
12-30-05, 13:05
Greetings fellow cheongsters!

I recently came across a freelancer from another "kaki" in need of lots of warmth during the cold rainy days and nights too if I may say...

Name: Tess
Race: Phil.
Boobs: Huge (for boob lovers)
Damage RM150/pop.

As this is my first time, I will make it short. For those interested, kindly PM me. I would probably get access to the net again in 1 or 2 days time. Sorry, no line at home.

BTW, attached are some of the pics that I have with me taken today. Sorry, no nudes.

PS. Not a pimp. Just sharing the wealth with fellow members and adding value to the forum as how the forum as been helping me for the past few months. Hoping that others might be kind to share too.

Anyways, Happy New Year!

Johnny Depp
12-30-05, 14:03
Hi fella cheongers,

What in the hell happened to KL? Was out last nite, horny and looking for a mainlander but seems to have dried up!

Any help out there?

Cyber Judge
12-30-05, 19:38
Could somebody tell me, since the Vietnam noodles are so hot.

Thanks

Member 30
12-31-05, 02:22
Cyber,

It's not that nobody wanna tell you but please RTFF. It pisses people off when one requests for information without doing some work to even read through the forum.

Hope you can understand.

Could somebody tell me, since the Vietnam noodles are so hot.

Thanks

KunLung
12-31-05, 04:17
Hi fella cheongers,

What in the hell happened to KL? Was out last nite, horny and looking for a mainlander but seems to have dried up!

Any help out there?

Bro,

Yesterday was one of those day raide is been conducted. It start from Sunway to Damansara Intan to Phileo Damansara....

So, stay tune in KL town and forget about imported meat for these few days!

Happy New Year to ALL

Bamboozeld
12-31-05, 05:44
Wo MAjestic.. really huge from the pix! I'm defenitely a boob lover! All a's man!!!

DaThinMan
01-01-06, 19:37
Cyber,

It's not that nobody wanna tell you but please RTFF. It pisses people off when one requests for information without doing some work to even read through the forum.

Hope you can understand.

I also don't know where is PV. Or what is PV. (Pantai Valley?)

That is just two characters. All these obscuring of names, hush-hush, top secret places, etc. has screwed up my bearings and I think others' as well. Sometimes, I do get a bit pissed off when I am lost. :)

I suppose I can go RT-whole-FF to find out what those two characters stand for. So, okay, let me give that a try.

1. RT-whole-FF forum is tedious, as there are 57 pages in the photo forum alone or 800+ postings.
2. Shorter way, search for your posts using your member name.
3. OK, you have about 100 postings, 4 pages of 25 posts. That's not too bad.
4. First post with a mention of "PV" is posting #706 in the photo forum. Says, FR is in the Penang forum.
5. OK, still using the page 1 of your 100 postings from the search, first mention of PV is 1,117 in the Penang forum. If the whole photo forum was hard enough to read, the whole Penang forum would have been worse.
6. So, off to post 1,117 it is. You were following up to Kun Pau's post. He referred to a hotel called Pearl View. You call it PV for short.

So, it isn't impossible to find. If I can find it, Cyber judge can find it too.
But wait, so can the police.

So what's the point?

DaThinMan
01-01-06, 19:39
Bro,

Yesterday was one of those day raide is been conducted. It start from Sunway to Damansara Intan to Phileo Damansara....

So, stay tune in KL town and forget about imported meat for these few days!

Happy New Year to ALL

Other forums say JB also raided. What's at Phileo Damansara anyway?

Meandering
01-02-06, 03:39
Mr. Fisherman,

You no doubt are a master angler. Can you share some information on the best pools to dip the bait into? It seems a visit to your region is very much a good idea in the midst of our cold winter.

It has been many years since visiting Malaysia, but I do have fond recollections of KL, Malacca and Penang.

Your taste in deciding which fish are keepers is excellent. Sample is a delectable species. Would love to see more of her being fileted. Look forward to seeing some of your fishing holes.

Cum Ferk Me
01-02-06, 05:01
Cyber,

Hope you can understand.

So I guess PV is Pearl View..
So next time if I have any FR's I will just put the abbrevation.
If I got to Eastin I will put E, If I go Armada I will put A, If I go Zest I will put Z, If I go Divine I will put D, Cititel will be C and so one.
Then if anyone asks where is that I will ask the fella to go research and find out for himself.

Blueprint7
01-02-06, 18:55
So why don't you use gambir sarawak ;-)I've been using gambir for quite a long time. but i prefer others (stud, etc) bcoz gambir:

1. Hot. Not nice.

2. Have to use it for sometimes to get the 'expertize' - apply too much, too numb, no pleasure at all. apply too less, no effect at all.

3. Have to wash after 15-20mins, if not, it will continue 'burning' ur dick. wash too early, or too late, same result like the much/less application.

4. Once you apply the numb will last about 24 hrs, while using stud, once apply, abt 20min, will get numb, f*ck, and after 1, 2 hrs max the numb-sation will gone.

BTW, I've tried Viagra & the red pill. after abt 30 min take it, the heart beat will faster, ear feel a bit hot. Feel like your blood is pump all over the body especialy your dick. It will be harder than normal. After you cum, still steady can go till 3 round I think, only had twice because tired. Also make you stay longer before cum. But I've stop taking any of those when a friend told me in long run (not so long actually), it will damage liver.

Member 30
01-03-06, 02:31
Guys,

Come on, what's wrong with you guys?? I'm not here to start any flame & if you indeed woke up on the wrong side of the bed, don't put your frustration over here.

Perhaps I did a mistake for not making my point clear that I'm totally annoyed by those newbies who didn't care to search thru the forum but expect an answer just that. Look at Cyber's request, what has he contributed to this forum except asking for info? If you guys like to provide info to a non-contributor, please go ahead but then, please don't expect others to follow suit. You have your very own jurisdiction but so do the others.

For those guys who have contributed to this forum, well I always reply them with clear direction through PMs.

Dathinman & CFM

Frankly, I'm surprised that this issue was brought up by both of you of whom I believe are senior enough to understand the whole situation here.

Anyway, I'm just trying to clarify the situation and nothing more than that.

Cheers & happy new year 2006!

So I guess PV is Pearl View..
So next time if I have any FR's I will just put the abbrevation.
If I got to Eastin I will put E, If I go Armada I will put A, If I go Zest I will put Z, If I go Divine I will put D, Cititel will be C and so one.
Then if anyone asks where is that I will ask the fella to go research and find out for himself.

Von Dutch
01-03-06, 03:00
This section supposedto be photo section. I hope members will respect this. Thank you.

Von Dutch

Member #4194
01-03-06, 03:07
Mr. Fisherman,

You no doubt are a master angler. Can you share some information on the best pools to dip the bait into? It seems a visit to your region is very much a good idea in the midst of our cold winter.

It has been many years since visiting Malaysia, but I do have fond recollections of KL, Malacca and Penang.

Your taste in deciding which fish are keepers is excellent. Sample is a delectable species. Would love to see more of her being fileted. Look forward to seeing some of your fishing holes.

Hey bro,
Just want to let you know.If you come across Hadyai,perhaps you could call this number to satisfy your soul.But i don't know the rating on you side.But it's from my side.

Name : Anne from hadyai (The one in Yellow)
C/No's: +006669596627

Have fun with this cow girl.Cheer's. :D

Fisherman

Member #4194
01-03-06, 03:10
Bro Fisherman,

Your first photo has a psychidelic-like feel...like those 70's sex show, really good. Oh same goes for the girl...HOT!!

PS: what kind of lure you use man?

Bro Kaki,
It's alway's money and CFM look as what you know me before..That's how you tangle a tang fish..

Fisherman

Member #4194
01-03-06, 03:14
Jacko,

Fisherman,

I'm fine bro! MD told me you're concentrating on LOS now. Seeing the photo's I agree. Not that Jakarta has nothing to offer. Just see the pic!

Pak Menteng,
Like SPG in jkt.Very seducing.Do you have a clear shot of her face.Like singer in M'sia name Dayang Nurfaizah...How much the damage?Rp1m?MDII ask me to go back to the south..Maybe next month..

Fisherman

DaThinMan
01-03-06, 03:28
Guys,

Come on, what's wrong with you guys?? I'm not here to start any flame & if you indeed woke up on the wrong side of the bed, don't put your frustration over here.

Perhaps I did a mistake for not making my point clear that I'm totally annoyed by those newbies who didn't care to search thru the forum but expect an answer just that. Look at Cyber's request, what has he contributed to this forum except asking for info? If you guys like to provide info to a non-contributor, please go ahead but then, please don't expect others to follow suit. You have your very own jurisdiction but so do the others.

For those guys who have contributed to this forum, well I always reply them with clear direction through PMs.

Dathinman & CFM

Frankly, I'm surprised that this issue was brought up by both of you of whom I believe are senior enough to understand the whole situation here.

Anyway, I'm just trying to clarify the situation and nothing more than that.

Cheers & happy new year 2006!

You are being oversensitive. My post wasn't a flame. Neither was it a mere venting of frustrations. I just find you were a tad harsh on a newbie, especially in this case, when you are using an abbreviation that is not widely known or adopted. Furthermore, the abbreviation was first mentioned not in here but in the Penang forum.

Everyone starts out as a newbie at some point. Sure, some newbies take shortcuts but sometimes what they ask is not unreasonable. If you are so easily irked by a newbie asking a reasonable question, you need to chill.

Member 30
01-03-06, 04:09
Bro,

Ok, your point well taken. ;) Guess I'll just gotta live with my mailbox being flooded by those newbies requests.

Ok, let's get back to the photo session. :)

You are being oversensitive. My post wasn't a flame. Neither was it a mere venting of frustrations. I just find you were a tad harsh on a newbie, especially in this case, when you are using an abbreviation that is not widely known or adopted. Furthermore, the abbreviation was first mentioned not in here but in the Penang forum.

Everyone starts out as a newbie at some point. Sure, some newbies take shortcuts but sometimes what they ask is not unreasonable. If you are so easily irked by a newbie asking a reasonable question, you need to chill.

Bariaking
01-03-06, 16:41
Hi guys,

This is some stocks that I find in KK, Sabah. They are up to my standard, hope that will be ok with you guys.

Tircinc
01-04-06, 06:27
Any review on Tess?

From the picture her boobs look big, but her body shape a bit plump with big buttock.

Her face look like nasi lemak.

Oxydised
01-04-06, 17:37
Bariaking,

Those are interesting stuffs you've got there. Very pretty indeed. May I ask where you found them in KK?

Majestic12
01-05-06, 06:22
well T, you gotta try her out. I know some members have. FR's on the way. Hehehheh. I'm just smiling. You don't know what you're missing. Cheers.

Majestic12
01-05-06, 11:22
tess

---------------------------------------------------------------------

bro,

thank you so much for your info. tried her out yesterday and was not dissapointed. big melons with tatoos on each side, gfe and pretty tight pussy too. really can't control myself when she rode me cowgirl and came within 10 minutes..damn!!!
anyways, i might visit her again before sunday coz she might be leaving for kk.
again, thank you very, very much coz not everybody wants to share their fl contacts here.cheers bro!!

speed

Wacko 04
01-05-06, 15:04
Wow,
Angel looks my type. So if i were to come to KK, where can i find these stocks ??

regards,
Wacko 04 - KL

Hi guys,

This is some stocks that I find in KK, Sabah. They are up to my standard, hope that will be ok with you guys.

Bariaking
01-05-06, 15:33
Wow,
Angel looks my type. So if i were to come to KK, where can i find these stocks ??

regards,
Wacko 04 - KLPM me, I will tell you. I do not wish to make my secret place to crowded and the stocks over work. Hee!

Ambuk Carisa
01-05-06, 17:57
Most delicious looking!

Wow,

regards,
Wacko 04 - KL

Tircinc
01-05-06, 18:14
Just try her out man. Her boobies was big.

Filipina sibuhan

She will be leaving this sunday.

RM150 pershot

Better be quick.

Jacko71
01-05-06, 19:42
Any review on Tess?

From the picture her boobs look big, but her body shape a bit plump with big buttock.

Her face look like nasi lemak.

Fuh...bro you are sure very fast and immediate action. Just recently asking FR about TESS and now walla....u are already posting her photo here. I am only planning to call her on Sat or Sun as am still waiting for the fish from the famous fisherman in town. U already got her. Hows the boobs department?

Bravo to the fast learner!!!!

ciao

KunLung
01-06-06, 10:22
Other forums say JB also raided. What's at Phileo Damansara anyway?
Bro DTM,
Sorry for late reply. Its just a happening bar with some good NL working there..U try hard enough, u may get them out!

Puja Mal
01-06-06, 16:33
Guys,

She is a gem. A real find. Very, very GFE. Has a sense of humour and a great personality. I must say she is not your average stunning body but i like hers. It is a very real woman's body not one of those anaroxic girls. However all that aside, she is a really nice person and that makes up for whatever (if any) her -ve points. And the pictures in this forum doesn't do her justice. She is very pretty in real life. She has an interesting personality and that makes her damn sexy and desireable. Thanks bro I** or f**** w****am (U KNOW WHO YOU ARE) I think we crossed path just now at the Motel's door. She is a keeper. I am going to revisit her soon.

Jacko71
01-09-06, 08:46
See Penang forum for my report.

ciao!!!

Jacko71
01-09-06, 08:47
More.....

Naughty and wet.....

Queens Mate
01-09-06, 08:57
u indeed had some great experience with that piece of superb juicy steak. Keep it up bro. I envy you. Kekeke

Jacko71
01-09-06, 09:12
Again...very...very...naughty

and ahhhhh......she really eat me...every drop immediately from the ass...

Jacko71
01-09-06, 09:25
That's all folks...

next trip to penang, plan to tapau from KL. Bro Fisherman, don't forget to keep me update....thanks.

ciao!!!

Toshiba
01-09-06, 10:44
I had a great time wih an Indo chick in Klang today.

Contact okt and proceed to hotel - girl - tight **** and damage rm 110.

Pussy tight and breast - original - fuck and cim.

Enjoy pics - my contribution.

Bariaking
01-09-06, 11:14
That's all folks...

next trip to penang, plan to tapau from KL. Bro Fisherman, don't forget to keep me update....thanks.

ciao!!!Bro,

Good work! Keep it up! BTW, where you manage to get this stock? Penang or tapau from KUL? How I wish can have stock like that in Sabah.

Tamago2000
01-09-06, 15:36
That's all folks...

ciao!!!Boss, I salute you! Very brave! You did her raw! Its always the beautiful ones that make us go crazy and brave.

Ditto88
01-09-06, 20:01
Jacko and Toshiba,

Great Pics although Toshiba's are a little blurred...hehe. Keep it up !!
Gonna read Jacko's FR next...hehe

Cute_Tsinito
01-10-06, 01:48
Again...very...very...naughty

and ahhhhh......she really eat me...every drop immediately from the ass...

really nice pics. i salute you for your courage to go bb as well.

Member #4194
01-11-06, 02:15
That's all folks...

ciao!!!

Bro Jacko,
Nice picture you have there."Water Liu Liu" bro,now my didi hit the table early morning.The ass got something la.Maybe being anal a lot.

Nilai,
This week bro should be ok.She's back but i'm not free because settling minor things.PM me your phone number.

Water liu liu all the way,

Fisherman

Julroy
01-11-06, 03:12
Wanted to contribute some pics but cant see any "Click here to post pics" link. Could someone tell me how, so that i dont have to go all the way back to JAckson's webpage to read the literature.

Thanks.

Painter,
Why the silence? hibernating kah?

Daijek,
Bro, pls recommend places to go for my next week KL trip (BBintang)

Silver Shadow
01-11-06, 03:47
Go to "Last Page" and the site will guide you in.

Member 30
01-11-06, 03:57
Bro,

Click on the "Add report" and you'll find the normal column to fill up the FR. Below that, there's a button "Manage Attachments". Click on that to attach the pictures.

Looking forward to view your pics.

cheers!

Jacko71
01-11-06, 05:34
Fisherman,

I PM'd you today. Please respect the privacy as I will too and Thank you so much.

Bro Lau,

Am i included for the list???

ciao!!!

Cxxc2004
01-11-06, 09:45
Hello,

Can I know where you get that girl?

The price only 110.

Behkia
01-11-06, 13:39
For those of you who are interested to see how CC looks like on the inside. Pictures are a bit grainy due to my h/p camera.

Member #4194
01-12-06, 01:57
Fisherman,

I PM'd you today. Please respect the privacy as I will too and Thank you so much.

Bro Lau,

Am i included for the list???

ciao!!!

Received it..Roger..Roger..

Cxxc2004
01-12-06, 03:02
Toshiba,

Can I know the specific place. Can you PM me. Its cheap lor.

Majestic12
01-12-06, 12:03
Guys,

Tess has extended her stay.

Yahoooooo.

Daijek
01-12-06, 17:42
Here are the finger sign for you to show to the ML during massaging..

The menu miss out the batin sign.. anyone know how to finger show, if want a batin?

Daijek

Majestic12
01-13-06, 07:29
Thats hillarious bro D.

Poadster
01-13-06, 08:15
Here are the finger sign for you to show to the ML during massaging..

The menu miss out the batin sign.. anyone know how to finger show, if want a batin?

Daijek

Bro.... for batin, dont we use the international sign of the middle finger????

Haha....

Member #4194
01-13-06, 08:47
Bro.... for batin, dont we use the international sign of the middle finger????

Haha....

Poadster,
Long time never see you since you visited Karimun Island.How was the trip?No FR and picture.That day i went to Singapork doing my personal thinggy.So there's two mean.When the middle finger moving around means the didi was so damn itchy and the second one use to dig in the pussy and ass...

Jokes bro..

Fisherman

Tircinc
01-13-06, 13:04
Hey dude.

I heard TESS da filipina is in PJ now!

Try your luck to hunt her down.

EasyGo2
01-13-06, 16:10
I had a great time wih an Indo chick in Klang today.

Contact okt and proceed to hotel - girl - tight **** and damage rm 110.

Pussy tight and breast - original - fuck and cim.

Enjoy pics - my contribution.Hi Bros,

Good one. This one is 18 yeas old. How is it?

Ditto88
01-13-06, 20:42
Easygo2,

Hey great clear picture la. How did you take it ??

Hi Bros,

Good one. This one is 18 yeas old. How is it?

Fly Guy II
01-14-06, 02:31
Hi Guys,

A shot to start the year of my best find 2005. Had her when she just started work for school pocket money ( she is 19)!!! The sweetest and best GFE I have had with any working girl ever. Willing to please and keeps on going on and on and on. Usually they have to buzz us when we are approaching the hour mark. Small size with nice sized tits but a hairy bush. Hmmm will try to shave her next time.. Stay tuned for updates

Will share the photo but thats all until I get bored.. Sorry..

Later

F G II

Lucifer96
01-14-06, 06:37
Hello Brothers

Sorry for posting this in the Malaysia section but I thought where best to ask except for like brothers in Malaysia.

You see, I am going to Kunming for the first time next week and was wondering whether any of my fellow Malaysian brothers have advice and info for me on 1/ Freelancers, 2/ contact numbers for service in hotel room, 3/ where else to pick up girls?

Pls PM me with whatever info you have and i will smell my way around there and report the action. Thanks.

EasyGo2
01-14-06, 07:37
Easygo2,

Hey great clear picture la. How did you take it ??Ditto88,

Well this is what I know so far the supply & delivery package in Klang Vy. When gal is in your apptmt. Anything is negotiable.

Will post more collection pic. later.

Fly Guy II
01-15-06, 10:56
Hi Guys,

More of my GFE of the year Miss P. She really enjoys her work and it shows. Wondering if I should posts some videos.. Hmm more thought required. Not sure if I want to share my porn star experiences yet..

Enjoy

F G II

Blurjoey
01-15-06, 16:56
Bros,

I got a great application here that can help remove those noise from those pictures that you upload here.

It's called Noiseware Community Edition

Windows XP - http://www.imagenomic.com/downloadsoft.asp?os=xp
Windows 98,ME,2000 - http://www.imagenomic.com/downloadsoft.asp

Please see the attached pic for the difference.

PS - Borrowed a pic from one of the bros to show before and after.

BJ

Member #4194
01-16-06, 02:21
Hi Guys,

A shot to start the year of my best find 2005. Had her when she just started work for school pocket money ( she is 19)!!! The sweetest and best GFE I have had with any working girl ever. Willing to please and keeps on going on and on and on. Usually they have to buzz us when we are approaching the hour mark. Small size with nice sized tits but a hairy bush. Hmmm will try to shave her next time.. Stay tuned for updates

Will share the photo but thats all until I get bored.. Sorry..

Later

F G II

FGII,
Sweet picture dude..

Fisherman

Julroy
01-16-06, 03:13
Go to "Last Page" and the site will guide you in.

Thanks Bro,
As promised i attach my first ever pic as my contribution to the forum. I had her few time, she's 22, used to work part time at Healthlife KK and heard she is in KL now on some personal biz. She'll be back in KKinabalu before Chinese NEw YEar.

Julroy

Poadster
01-16-06, 06:15
Poadster,
Long time never see you since you visited Karimun Island.How was the trip?No FR and picture.That day i went to Singapork doing my personal thinggy.So there's two mean.When the middle finger moving around means the didi was so damn itchy and the second one use to dig in the pussy and ass...

Jokes bro..

Fisherman

Bro...

Thnx to u my trip was good....

Is currently busy with budget and reports of 2005/2006. Will post the FR and pics next week when I think I will be free-er...

Poadster out.

Member #4194
01-16-06, 06:48
Bro...

Thnx to u my trip was good....

Is currently busy with budget and reports of 2005/2006. Will post the FR and pics next week when I think I will be free-er...

Poadster out.

He..he.."enggak apa pak,kok bisa boleh dicatit bila ada masa terluang.Pastinya kumpalan ISG enggak sabar menunggu laporan bapak".

Fisherman

Member #4194
01-16-06, 06:50
Thanks Bro,
As promised i attach my first ever pic as my contribution to the forum. I had her few time, she's 22, used to work part time at Healthlife KK and heard she is in KL now on some personal biz. She'll be back in KKinabalu before Chinese NEw YEar.

Julroy

Dude,
Is she available to the FL job or not.I'll be free by end of this month before chinese new year.

Fisherman

Fly Guy II
01-16-06, 10:27
Hi guys,
More of Miss P. No complaints on photo quality will be entertained...only using phone camera zoomed against the glass with dim lighting. She is just getting use to becoming my Porn star. Guys this is a work in progress...so bare with me...Thanks

Later

F G II

Macrot
01-17-06, 02:05
Hi Fellow Cheongsters,

I am a newbie. I would like to add on to Bro KunLung and Bro Jacko's info.

There is a cheaper version of Viagra called Kamagra - 100 by Ajanta Pharma Ltd, India. RM80 per pack of 4 pills, each pill contains 100 mg Sildenafil Citrate, the shape, size, colour, packing of pill similar to Viagra. I bought it from a pharmacy close to Chai Leng Park post office at Prai, Penang.

While dwelling on this topic, do invest in a tablet cutter as well, each cutter consists of a blade, grove to hold pill and mini storage compartment to keep the severed pill, similar size as a Tic Tac container... buy the one with screw cap type cover i/o the snap shut type because the latter accidentally pop open too easily, thus content may spill out.

I normally take 1/4 or 1/2 tablet i/o full pill because I find that the erection look more natural. And didi also shrink back in size after shooting out all the baby juice. Hope this help.

Adios.

Macrot

Bro Jacko,
I believe it is something similiar to tablet V. Make sure your pill is not something from CHina. Even the V tablet, Chialis may cause temporary blindness. So, if it is something unknown source, just be more careful!

However, the temporary blindness can be explain scientifically. So, no issue to continue consuming V or the C. Only thing is the cost for both is very high..and don't make it a habbits to depend on pills...remember, its not vitamins..otherwise, it may review the 'softer side' of you! hehehe...

I am also taking some alternate supplements 'leisurely or on mega project!..also red in color. It is from the biggest phamarcy in India. Its from Ranbaxy and the content is same as V. It is called Sildenafil Citrate (the scientific name lar). They label it as Caverta. This scientific content is found in tablet V.

What is the power readings from your red pill?

Happy New Year to all...

Member #4194
01-17-06, 07:04
Just for sharing for all of you ISG member's.My Private picture collection from some of the Freebies that i got.

note:Please don't PM me about the Freebies contact or location as i keep it KIV as a term and condition from the person shown.Enjoy seeing.

Fisherman

Fly Guy II
01-17-06, 08:30
Fisherman,

Nice photos with great resolution. What equipment do you use? I need to upgrade mine so in the market for a replacement. Thanks in advance.

Later Guys

F G II

Member #4194
01-17-06, 08:36
Fisherman,

Nice photos with great resolution. What equipment do you use? I need to upgrade mine so in the market for a replacement. Thanks in advance.

Later Guys

F G II

Bro FGII,
I've PM my equipment for better shooting.

Fisherman

Josh Kool
01-17-06, 11:18
Drop by the HC in the afternoon after an appointment about 3 plus. Not much stocks as they arrive mostly about 5ish.

Got a prc babe name monei or money. Petite babe with not too bad a body. Just managed to take two blur pics. Wanted to take full view but of because for her not used to it. Since only the first time. Maybe the second round. Will be going of in may I think.

Friendly and willing to please in anyway.

Fly Guy II
01-17-06, 15:28
For all those requests for more of Miss P especially TTCock.. Getting Miss P trained for something special for ME... Sorry about the quality really must get a proper camera..

Later Guys

F G II

Jacko71
01-17-06, 18:09
Just for sharing for all of you ISG member's.My Private picture collection from some of the Freebies that i got.

note:Please don't PM me about the Freebies contact or location as i keep it KIV as a term and condition from the person shown.Enjoy seeing.

Fisherman

Fisherman,
Nice pics. Now its realy my turn. Water Liu liu....cannot hold anymore. Make my didi very....very.....itchy and hard. I hv PM'd you something. That pussy really good for DATY and anus too looks very...very....like cannot tahan....looks very tight anal and nice round ass. Bravo bro. Me really salute for your opportunity to have such a good FISH. The best is to have it RAW and BB.

ciao!!!

Member #4194
01-18-06, 02:53
Fisherman,
Nice pics. Now its realy my turn. Water Liu liu....cannot hold anymore. Make my didi very....very.....itchy and hard. I hv PM'd you something. That pussy really good for DATY and anus too looks very...very....like cannot tahan....looks very tight anal and nice round ass. Bravo bro. Me really salute for your opportunity to have such a good FISH. The best is to have it RAW and BB.

ciao!!!

Yes jacko71,
I'll be starting to post all the NL picture that i have.Last time i keep it as my private collection.Now it'll be share to all.

Cheer's

Fisherman

Member #4194
01-18-06, 04:17
Second chapter

Member #4194
01-18-06, 04:20
Tangled with a fish ia a very troublesome case :D

Fisherman

Member #4194
01-18-06, 04:23
End of the season

Fisherman

Jacko71
01-18-06, 04:51
Good RAW entry.

An absolute finale i'm sure right in the ass!!! Bravo again. All bros out there, post to the photo gallery more of your adventure from now on. The oppurtunity to hv a good sampling always something that you should be proud off.

Again, bro Fish, i would be glad to preview more of yr samples in here and of course in person!!!! Share...share....we all wellcome more like it.

Meanwhile thanks n pls do sms me info n details!!!!

ciao!!!

Fly Guy II
01-18-06, 05:45
Fisherman,

Dude thats one nice fish you caught. Looks like she is squirming to get away but your 'mata panching' got her well and truly. Kudos to your fishing prowess. Must be that special bait that you are using. Will you share your secret fishing hole.. Ha ha nice photo shoot. Making me envious of you...

Later Guys

F G II

Member #4194
01-18-06, 07:28
Bro FG II,
A lot to come.Inside my notebook almost burst the space.Reducing and keep it very well.After all complete,i'll post it all for you and other ISG member viewing..

Bro Jacko71,
Yeah,sure bleeding and hard cock hit the table la.See the inpact after staring the blue point,you will be having a huge nurve system break down because all the power went down.Yeah,i'll keep on posting it before hanging my rod.Until further notice.

Fisherman

Jacko71
01-18-06, 07:58
Bro FG II,
A lot to come.Inside my notebook almost burst the space.Reducing and keep it very well.After all complete,i'll post it all for you and other ISG member viewing..

Bro Jacko71,
Yeah,sure bleeding and hard cock hit the table la.See the inpact after staring the blue point,you will be having a huge nurve system break down because all the power went down.Yeah,i'll keep on posting it before hanging my rod.Until further notice.

Fisherman

Bro,

sure n serious meh...heheheh. Anything went wrong anywhere???
But before that pass some tricks down la!!!

ciao!!!!

Member #4194
01-18-06, 08:07
Bro,

sure n serious meh...heheheh. Anything went wrong anywhere???
But before that pass some tricks down la!!!

ciao!!!!

Yes,it's a true things.Nothing went wrong and most of the member's all know it but only the date i'm not to sure.Still have mission in BKK,remember "Ploy".That's the one i'm fishing now.So if it's done,then i'm hanging it.What tricks that you want?List of them perhaps..??

:D

Fisherman

Jacko71
01-18-06, 08:38
Yes,it's a true things.Nothing went wrong and most of the member's all know it but only the date i'm not to sure.Still have mission in BKK,remember "Ploy".That's the one i'm fishing now.So if it's done,then i'm hanging it.What tricks that you want?List of them perhaps..??

:D

Fisherman

Sure if you dont mind sharing the list. Call me when u'r free for cuppa coffee. Be back in KL on Friday. Maybe we can have a session in KL at my popular cigar divan. Call or sms me if u'r free on Fri till Sun

All the best n ciao!!!

Fly Guy II
01-18-06, 10:50
Hi Guys,

For my 100th posting thought I would post an all time special friends list. They go back in time and also countries so please don't PM me asking for contacts as I don't have them anymore. Enjoy them as much as I did. They were special and unique each in their own way. ( some non nudes included)

F G II

Suave Gato
01-18-06, 16:01
Flyguy on your 100th post.

Member #4194
01-19-06, 01:46
Hi Guys,

For my 100th posting thought I would post an all time special friends list. They go back in time and also countries so please don't PM me asking for contacts as I don't have them anymore. Enjoy them as much as I did. They were special and unique each in their own way. ( some non nudes included)

F G II

FGII,
The fourth picture i can't stand it man.So water liu liu and make me cannot tahan.This might cause me for a monkey idea for today.See what i can do for incoming dishes.

"Yang Tak Tahan"

Fisherman

Doggestyle
01-19-06, 07:18
fellow mongers,

I have been out of action for several months due to job transfer temporarily on project site. Now am back in KL, sin city and heart of mongering. Have been keeping abreast of past postings by senior and new members alike, and I have to say, you guys are keeping up the productivity level since last year. Keep up the good work and let us all enjoy more reviews, pictures for this new year. Wishing everybody a good shagging experience in 2006. Heres some of my latest squeeze as eye candies for fellow members. Cheers

EasyGo2
01-19-06, 09:23
Hi,

More of my converted photo with 20 yo gal to share.

Enjoy.

EasyGo2
01-19-06, 09:28
Hi,

More to come..

EasyGo2
01-19-06, 09:36
Hi bros,

Enjoy.

EasyGo2
01-19-06, 09:40
Hi bros,

More pic...

End of 1st chapter.

Enjoy!

Fly Guy II
01-19-06, 12:10
For Fishermen and all you other guys out there, this wet oyster came my way so had to shuck it...Miss P really could do with a trim..

Later guys

F G II

Jacko71
01-19-06, 12:46
For Fishermen and all you other guys out there, this wet oyster came my way so had to shuck it...Miss P really could do with a trim..

Later guys

F G II

Congratulations!!! Good wet oyster. Not a trim but a complete shave would be recommended. Makes me really cannot already concentrate with my work la...

Told myself stop thinking about it....but WTF cannot tahan already. BTW a good trainer is one who is willing to be judged by others and in this case the trainee then should be allowed to be sample to confirmed the trainers' ability....hehehe....Just kidding...anyway all the best and keep up the good "training".

Water liu liu, thats why sometimes cannot think about work already.

Bro FISHerman,
Thank you...thank you....thank you....SAT OK!!! Are you still around or PLOY is already around you?

ciao!!!

Hashk
01-19-06, 14:33

Later guys

F G IINow this really redifines as a bush. Reminds me of an arab girl that I had to navigate :)

DC29
01-19-06, 17:44
Hi,
This is the first time I am posting.This are oicture of a girl i know.She allows me to take her picture.
Hope you enjoy.

Let me know if you want to see more.

Luft Butt
01-19-06, 17:50
Hi dc29,

Ohh yeahh. We want to see more!

Very nice pics!

Keep posting mate.

L B

Crazy Swede
01-19-06, 19:35
Sure "dc29" keep em ī coming !

Great picīs and thanx for sharing :D

cs//

Love Asian Girl
01-19-06, 22:10
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes.

Hi,
This is the first time I am posting.This are oicture of a girl i know.She allows me to take her picture.
Hope you enjoy.

Member #4194
01-20-06, 02:31

Later guys

F G II

Early morning my launcher ready to take off.But what should i do,the grease spelt over last night :D .See today can recover or not.Anyway,i agreed with Jacko71,if the bushes can be chop off.More better and best to dig in.Nice and good job.

Fisherman

Member #4194
01-20-06, 02:35
....SAT OK!!! Are you still around or PLOY is already around you?

ciao!!!

Bro Jacko71,
I'll be around this Saturday and could have a session of Cigar or coffee.Ploy?She's in Bangkok and since my girl around (another one),i have to cut off my visa this week.Next week should be allright.Long holiday and lot of story to come.

Fisherman

Member #4194
01-20-06, 02:39
Hi,
Hope you enjoy.

Dude..You make it hotter..Nice and marvelous..

p/s:More picture of the best shot.

Fisherman

Sam Yates
01-20-06, 03:44
Hi,
Hope you enjoy.

Nice photos. Of course we all want to see more. Maybe you can give some reports on your encounter. Thanks.

Ditto88
01-20-06, 07:51
Dc29,

Great Pics. Keep them coming !!

Easygo2,

Man !! you are a regular stud. I count 6 different positions.

Eaglestar
01-20-06, 07:55
I think I probably speak for all the bros on this thread when I say "Yesssssssssssssssssssssss we want to see more"

ES

Hi,
Hope you enjoy.

Hashk
01-20-06, 12:03
I think I probably speak for all the bros on this thread when I say "Yesssssssssssssssssssssss we want to see more"

ESA resounding yes mate.

DC29
01-20-06, 16:27
Ok, i will post the rest of the pic.

DC29
01-20-06, 16:46
Meet her at a friends birthday party, a few years back. Got to know here and since than we had great sex. She loves sex and has a few boyfriends with no strings attached. She likes to show me her ass doing it doggy.
She has sex because she loves it and she does not want money.her parents are rich and she travels quite alot.
What she likes best: Having sex with 3 different guys in 1 day and believe me she does it often.
She also loves to wear sexy outfits.
I have other photos but some are private. Enjoy this below.

Buko Max
01-20-06, 18:38
dc29,

Thanks for posting your sexy photos.
Fine lingerie is always a turn-on!

Eaglestar
01-21-06, 11:41
You're a hell of a guy! Nice!

DC29
01-21-06, 15:33
here goes more of her pictures. What do you think of her nipples?

Footloose
01-22-06, 01:22
dc29:
Nice pics but the lady looks a bit on the older side, judging from the skin tone. How old is she?

DC29
01-22-06, 13:49
She is 33.

dc29:
Nice pics but the lady looks a bit on the older side, judging from the skin tone. How old is she?

DC29
01-22-06, 14:50
A few more pic. If you want me to stop let me know.

Cutelander
01-22-06, 19:01
As I seen the back I know which college from.

Any good contact?

Been a long time admirer and lurker on the forum. I'm in complete awe at the life you guys lead and the women you've slept with. I can only fantasize about such things. Anyway, lately, I've tried getting a FLs contacts(specifically Tess) for a friend from some members to no avail. It occured to me that perhaps I could share.

Here's a picture of Mongol students at a local college. Guess which college. (Faces have been edited to protect their identities) I personally find some of them very hot and slept with one. They don't do this as a business but would do the deed in return for a few nice meals and movies. They especially love clubbing and getting drunk.

Miaria out.

p.s. The title isn't a typo. That's how they spell and pronounce Genghis Khan in English.

Member #4194
01-23-06, 04:52
Bro DC29,
Your are posting a very good and quality picture but why did all the picture taken on 2 years back.This year picture and last year picture are available from your side?Just asking only?

Fisherman

Doggestyle
01-23-06, 05:38
had a deja vu feeling ..can't find my own posting. did anybody actually see my recent posting with some pictures in it? Really felt sure I actually posted it. Haha.. must be all the workload I'm getting that is screwing my brain.have to get drunk all nit eone of this days....

Master Diver II
01-23-06, 08:40
had a deja vu feeling ..can't find my own posting. did anybody actually see my recent posting with some pictures in it? Really felt sure I actually posted it. Haha.. must be all the workload I'm getting that is screwing my brain.have to get drunk all nit eone of this days....

Check a couple of pages back.

Majestic12
01-23-06, 12:57
Dear All,

Have been away for a bit. Now back in action.

For all Tess lovers, she has informed me that she will be staying on for a few more weeks. Maybe good business. Looks like she is quite a hit at another forum.

Glad to have forwarded her contacts. Anyways, here's 2 more photos of her. Enjoy!

X Dreamer
01-24-06, 02:09
Dear All,

Have been away for a bit. Now back in action.

For all Tess lovers, she has informed me that she will be staying on for a few more weeks. Maybe good business. Looks like she is quite a hit at another forum.

Glad to have forwarded her contacts. Anyways, here's 2 more photos of her. Enjoy!

Thanks for the pics bro! She is really having good business indeed... ;)

EasyGo2
01-24-06, 08:41
Sorry guys, I won't be posting nudes of her.

DSC00017a - Sleeping face down
DSC00174a - Woke her up then started frenching
DSC00208a - After the deed was done (I was happy, just look at that smile)
DSC00454a - Killer pose
DSC01049a - Penang looks much better from where I amHi,

Great pic Miara, do you have this often, you are a lucky man!

Cheong Ka
01-24-06, 08:51
I guess if you want to take her your need advance book! Hi All,

After battling so many issues, works; budget; HM. Finally decided to give Tess a call and walla. I was 'bonging' Tess like nobody business this afternoon. My FR

Race: Filipino

Boobs: 38, the biggest and firmest I ever 'eat'. Yes, I tried to suck the whole thing into my mouth but not successful. Too huge: o but she moan like hell during that sucking motion

Body: Petite but good figure. 38 wor ma hai, what do you expect!

BJ: Capped BJ. Not so 'song' but what the hell, meaning good 'security measure' lar.

AR: N/A

Accomodative: 10/10. Can do almost all positions you can think of. Can finger her also. Seems to okay for DATY but didn't try.

GE: Very friendly.

WIR: Deifnately. With damage of RM150! I would say she still ranked the top 3 if she charge like HC's price. Bonus point: She smells good. Not like those HC gals, always smell cigarette when kissing their ears! I was told that I am her first customer today, DOUBLE BONUSES!

Clean and fresh.

First went into the room, a petite beauty stand in front of me with the BOOBS! After a short chit chat. We off our cloths and shower. Then, on the bed, cat bath and also BOOBS bath! . Then, she capped me and ride on me. My didi 'soften' after a while. Then, do her in missionary style, which she straight away agreed with extra pillow under her to enable better 'entry'. Then, ask doggy style and she accomodate willingly, more action and moaning! Then, out of sudden, my didi go 'flatted', ask her to 'recharge' it, she changed the rubber ban and suck me again. While I am fingering her big time.

However, didi recharged and flatted again! WTF. Must be tired lar. Okay lor. Ask her to HJ me lor. Again, she just follow. After a while, I take over and out of suddent, a pair of 38 BOOBS just came on top of my face and slapping me left and right. Oh, god, I am in heaven! Again, I sucked the nippers like nobody business. Of course, moaning started again, but this time from Tess and me!

Finally cum. Shower, more chit chat, goodbye kiss and left as a satisfied customer. She said I can call her again, everyday also no problem. Walau wei. Can get poor also like that.

Unfortunately she only entertain Chinese: confused: . So, brothers who are not might not able to 'enjoy her. Sorry lar. Her preference mar.

She is on the move again. Going to KL now and will be staying somewhere near the HQ of which logo with "Keris".

My advise to all brothers who has tried her. Rarely we can get such valuable 'stock' in the market with affordable price. So, be careful when you introduce her to others. Just my 2 cents.

X Dreamer
01-24-06, 10:32
i guess if you want to take her your need advance book!!

I think so... Other members might think so too... But too bad I already took her... :p

Kaki
01-24-06, 10:50
As I seen the back I know which college from.

Any good contact?

Yes I know where this place is also, very near my office.

Cutelander, very easy just walk in and start asking for " You know any Mongolian students here?"... hehehe. Not kidding man cause this just might work. :)

Kaki

Thomas W
01-24-06, 11:35
Just came back from MIRI.

How's this 18yr indo?

Jacko71
01-24-06, 11:57
Bro Miaria

Good photo and a damn killer. It would be really nice if it can be shared. Any other sampling as good as that, pls PM me then. Thaks and good sampling.

ciao!!!

Jacko71
01-24-06, 12:02
A few more pic. If you want me to stop let me know.

Nice photo mate!!! Nice tits and what an ass. More dangerous action photo please. Really liked the one u spread on her ass. Any rear entry pics to share??

Is she available??

ciao!!!

Xeroxin
01-25-06, 07:53
Hi all,

I'm from Sabah actually, I heard that Tess is coming to KK soon, mind to share the contact so I as the forum member here can try her sometime?

Please PM me and let me know her contact no.

As a breast man I really hope I can try her once (at least)

I can't exchange contacts of FL with u guys as I'm not there in KL, but in sabah, I might be able to help, just PM me with Tess's contact.

Please la

Knight 1001
01-26-06, 13:21
Hi Obeone, (Sorry other guys is this is here and not in the VN forum)

I am surprised, (though not that much), to see that you met Yim 10 months after I'd been with her in january 2005. She was really good and nice girl. She sent me an sms the next day in vietnamese, asking me to buy her a present, a bracelet if I remember well. She cost me 800 000 Dongs for the night if that's any consolation...(through the hotel receptionist). Let me know if you see her again...

Cheers

Greetings brothers,

This is my first posting here although I've been a member/lurker for quite a while, don't bite ok;). It should belong to the Vietnam channel but being Malaysian myself, I might as well share it with my fellow countrymen.

This is Yim who is a daytime fashion mag model, at night you'll find her at Catwalk club. Apart from Vietnamise she speaks French and a little English. I give her max score for GFE, BBBJ, AR, FJ, etc:p.

Have 2 more pics of her but would apprciate some comments:D.

Cheers!

Knight 1001
01-26-06, 13:36
To the lucky guys living in KL,

I used to know a beautiful young vietnamese girl named Minh Tri in Saigon and I believe she is in KL now, most likely working as a call girl or something similar in a KTV or club...If any one gets to meet her, thanks for letting me know.

Cheers.

DC29
01-26-06, 16:38
Here's more for you. Will try to find rear entry.

Nice photo mate!!! Nice tits and what an ass. More dangerous action photo please. Really liked the one u spread on her ass. Any rear entry pics to share??

Is she available??

ciao!!!

DC29
01-26-06, 16:40
Another set.

DC29
01-26-06, 16:42
Another set of her Ass.

DC29
01-26-06, 16:44
Somemore sexy poses.

DC29
01-26-06, 16:46
Pictures taken last year.

DC29
01-26-06, 16:58
Bro,
Rear entry Picture just for you.

Is she available??

ciao!!!

DC29
01-26-06, 17:01
Last set of rear entry.

Miaria
01-27-06, 00:07
Gotta simply love brother dc29's pics. Keep them coming.

On to something more serious, someone reading this forum informed the Mongol girl that her pictures were put up on this forum. And I recieved a call at 2am this morning from her to tell me to remove the pictures. She does not go online much and when she does it is only to check her email so I'm pretty sure she did not stumble upon this website by mistake.

I'm quite pissed off that one of us decided to become a rat, a snitch, a f*ck*ng nark. Moreover, it was my first two picture posts. This has definitely discouraged me from sharing in the future.

Cheers,

Miaria

p.s. I personally believe that this website should remain a secret from those outside our hobby circle. ESPECIALLY the girls whose pictures have been put up and the MiB.

Khanaan
01-27-06, 05:52
Fuck me Dc.. That ass hole looks like it had a right big hit with a rounders bat. Either that or kicked the fuck out of it with some doc martens.
Here's more for you. Will try to find rear entry.

BG Man
01-27-06, 07:02
Thanks dc for a very good set of ass pics. I will make sure I have some in return during my next venture. That's a promise for sharing !

Jacko71
01-27-06, 09:36
Bro DC
Good photo again and a nice round ass. A little bit more please, mate!!!! ANAL POKE pictuce, any BB entry in your collections??? It really makes me felt very uncomfortable to be in the office since yesterday. Had a girl at A1 and sure deep throbing in her ass and today planning to go CC. Theres a NL FL there who gave me her ass-on-demand!!!!!

Do envy your oppurtunity to take the girls photo. I will try to persuade her for an anal sex photo shoot. Keep it up, man!!!

ciao!!!

Rundmc
01-27-06, 11:52
Last set of rear entry.Hey dc,

Excellent job man! Great posting. You deserve a medal for the highest posting of picture at one go.

Jackson maybe you should give him some extra credits.

Rundmc

Bond 007
01-27-06, 16:05
Nice pics DC but safety come first.

Happy Chinese New Year to all the Forum Members

DC29
01-27-06, 17:40
Jacko71,

Looks like you enjoyed the pictures. She ia really sexy and has a great Ass if you see it real.I have been her sex partner for 5 years now and i still enjoy her. She has high drive for sex. will try to post more.

bye

Bro DC
Good photo again and a nice round ass. A little bit more please, mate!!!! ANAL POKE pictuce, any BB entry in your collections??? It really makes me felt very uncomfortable to be in the office since yesterday. Had a girl at A1 and sure deep throbing in her ass and today planning to go CC. Theres a NL FL there who gave me her ass-on-demand!!!!!

Do envy your oppurtunity to take the girls photo. I will try to persuade her for an anal sex photo shoot. Keep it up, man!!!

ciao!!!

Bear X
01-27-06, 18:54
Hi all,

I have been some time I visit in ISG, I think this time I will share some of my FR here. Thanks to majestic bro. He share Tess contact with me. Try her our yesterday. These is my FR on her: -

Face: 6/10 She said se 27yr old. But looks more older then wht she told.

Boobs: 8/10 size 38 (not sure A, B, or C. But I think should be C)

Body: 6/10 not slim type but consider ok for me. But alot of tatoos over her body and legs.

BJ: 4/10 Capped BJ. Not very nice. Because abit rush and no much feeling.

Accomodative: 4/10 Used to heard her accomodation is perfect. But after chat with her b4 biz start. She is rushing out later. So a the business is very rush and quick.

GE: 3/10. No really friendly. Just typical service.

Damage: RM150

WIR: No

Reach to the room. Knock the door. She open and saw her. Smile at me. And ask me how I get to know her. Say my frd intro me. Say she is pretty and bla bla bla. Then she close up the curtain. And she rushing undress and ask me undress. Not even help me up. Then follow her to toilet.

One thing I need to agreed, her tits is really huge and firm. So as normal. She wash me up. And ask me dry up and wait for her outside on the bed. So I dry up and wait on the bed. After a while she come out. And then climb up to the bed. And start with cat bath. Lick my body, quick one. And then climb on me and feed me her huge tits. That is nice because first time I try huge tits in my life time. After awhile she go down and cap me with rubber. And start the BJ. Not really nice and rush. Not even suck till I hard. And rush to put in. And ride me. For few minutes. Then she pull out and ask me push her doggy. So I just push as she say. After a while again. She say change missionary. And I think I lost mood and my didi also soften already. Really pist off. Then I ask for a BJ again to make my didi hard. And she show funny not willing face. Then I just give up and I HJ myself and cum on her body. And she rush to toilet wash herself by leave me on the bed. And I ask will she wash up for me. She walk out from the toilet said "I think you can wash urself. WTF" then I just walk in myself and wash up. When I walk out. She oredi well dress up ready to go out. Then I also wear back my clothes, pay her and walk off. WTF RM150 is with this type of package. Even she hv a good hug tits. But I think by add in few more ringgit I can get better PRC service in town.

Anyway I really thanks to majestic for sharing the contact. Maybe is not my cup of tea. But I really thanks him. Hope next time can hv better share. : )

X Dreamer
01-28-06, 05:37
Hi all,

I have been some time I visit in ISG, I think this time I will share some of my FR here. Thanks to majestic bro. He share Tess contact with me. Try her our yesterday. These is my FR on her: -

Face: 6/10 She said se 27yr old. But looks more older then wht she told.

Boobs: 8/10 size 38 (not sure A, B, or C. But I think should be C)

Body: 6/10 not slim type but consider ok for me. But alot of tatoos over her body and legs.

BJ: 4/10 Capped BJ. Not very nice. Because abit rush and no much feeling.

Accomodative: 4/10 Used to heard her accomodation is perfect. But after chat with her b4 biz start. She is rushing out later. So a the business is very rush and quick.

GE: 3/10. No really friendly. Just typical service.

Damage: RM150

WIR: No

Reach to the room. Knock the door. She open and saw her. Smile at me. And ask me how I get to know her. Say my frd intro me. Say she is pretty and bla bla bla. Then she close up the curtain. And she rushing undress and ask me undress. Not even help me up. Then follow her to toilet.

One thing I need to agreed, her tits is really huge and firm. So as normal. She wash me up. And ask me dry up and wait for her outside on the bed. So I dry up and wait on the bed. After a while she come out. And then climb up to the bed. And start with cat bath. Lick my body, quick one. And then climb on me and feed me her huge tits. That is nice because first time I try huge tits in my life time. After awhile she go down and cap me with rubber. And start the BJ. Not really nice and rush. Not even suck till I hard. And rush to put in. And ride me. For few minutes. Then she pull out and ask me push her doggy. So I just push as she say. After a while again. She say change missionary. And I think I lost mood and my didi also soften already. Really pist off. Then I ask for a BJ again to make my didi hard. And she show funny not willing face. Then I just give up and I HJ myself and cum on her body. And she rush to toilet wash herself by leave me on the bed. And I ask will she wash up for me. She walk out from the toilet said "I think you can wash urself. WTF" then I just walk in myself and wash up. When I walk out. She oredi well dress up ready to go out. Then I also wear back my clothes, pay her and walk off. WTF RM150 is with this type of package. Even she hv a good hug tits. But I think by add in few more ringgit I can get better PRC service in town.

Anyway I really thanks to majestic for sharing the contact. Maybe is not my cup of tea. But I really thanks him. Hope next time can hv better share. : )

Bro. Most of us already tried Tess and all got good reviews on her. Maybe you are not on the lucky side as she's going out later and she needs to rush a bit. As usual, it's always best to try her fresh, meaning her first customer of the day. :p

I was her first customer of the day and after the session, I told her I was tired and need a nap. Guess what she said I can rest at her place for a while. But I can't coz need to go back office. Hehe. Not bad... ;)

DC29
01-31-06, 17:56
A few more BBJ pictures & pussy. Hope you enjoy.This are the last batch of pictures. Part 1.

DC29
01-31-06, 17:57
A few more BBJ pictures & pussy. Hope you enjoy.This are the last batch of pictures. Part 2.

DC29
01-31-06, 17:59
Here goes another .Part3

DC29
01-31-06, 18:00
Part 4 and final.Hope you enjoy.

Kinda Nasty
01-31-06, 19:58
A few more BBJ pictures & pussy. Hope you enjoy.This are the last batch of pictures. Part 1.Actually, it seems that about two thirds of the pictures are of your dick (being sucked). Not a criticism, but I've noticed that a great many of the pictures on ISG are of some poster's dick (being sucked), and since I've never posted pictures of my dick on any forum, I was wondering do the people who post these get off on others looking at their dick, or what?

Roaddog
02-01-06, 01:43
Actually, it seems that about two thirds of the pictures are of your dick (being sucked). Not a criticism, but I've noticed that a great many of the pictures on ISG are of some poster's dick (being sucked), and since I've never posted pictures of my dick on any forum, I was wondering do the people who post these get off on others looking at their dick, or what?I see you haven't contributed Jack shit all you do is post on other peoples exploits and talk about their dick action. What have you done? Where are your pics?

DC29 I am jealous of all the pussy you get and you share it with us by putting it in this site.

Regards,

Roaddog

Fly Guy II
02-01-06, 03:01
Hello Kawan,

If you take photos with your service provider, chances are some of the shots will include your dick. Not many service providers will prance around like a Playboy model for you to practice your photography skills. So if the do allow photos, generally they want their face obscured, or the photographer is mindfully of the service providers privacy and take shots which do not show their face. No need to make the MIB 's job any easier right!!!!
( If there those out there who know of any models who don't mind PM ME!!!)

Most of this is done in the heat of the moment and without the benefit of a tripod and remote operating device chances are the style of picture you will get are but not limited to

1. Tits with no face

2. Dick getting sucked but due to the angle the face is obscured

3 Dick shoved into pussy

4 Extreme close up of pussy.

5 Ass

6 Doggie style dick in pussy shot

7 For the lucky MF dick in ass

8 May you guys wish to add to this list???

Best to give this photography lark a try and see the results you get. Then share it with us out here for some salient comments.

Happy CNY all

F G II

Beavis
02-01-06, 03:21
Amazing that time was actually spent to post that.

Fly Guy II
02-01-06, 03:26
We are polite people out here..as elsewhere I am sure.. Trying the carrot before the stick.

F G II

Majestic12
02-01-06, 08:48
Dear Cheongsters,

Its truly "sad" to hear that Bear X had a bad experience with Tess. I for one feel that you had the short end of the stick. I'm sure that others would agree that Tess is a GEM as compared to other FL's out there. Wrong timing I guess.

Anyways, I will make it up on her behalf and share with you this photo recently taken with her (of course without me included). I guess no one wants to see my didi on the net too. Not helping that a few mates at work know about my nick on WSG already. heheheh.

Anyways, Bear did not get the shortest end of the stick. I will take the honors if I may so.

The first time I was introduced to her, I had one of the worst deals in my life. But Tess made up for it. That's why she is "cool" in my book. A very accommodating experience. When I stuck it to her, she "bled"...timing was even worst on my side. Her "monthly" couldn't come at a better time. My didi resisted my wants and needs. I cursed my buddy for introducing me. As well as I was too upset at Tess for letting business open as usual. But I still wanted to cum and she wanted the dough. So, we proceed.

She of course laughed (her beautiful smile). And "assisted" me to get my did up into action. But, it wouldn't. I knew then I had to go bareback. Just the thought of it made me so hard. I did want to analize her but she refused kindly (again with laughter). She said something about worryuing not being able to shit properly for the rest of her life later on. Which made me laugh too.

I did leave memories of numerous "red" towels in the hotel room that day. The cleaning lady would be cursing like hell. She did let me go bareback that day....till now. I try my best not to, but "didi no like stockings". As for other cheonging sessions with other people, stockings is a must for me.

We became close friends since then. The rest is history.

Her "business" is ok. She mentioned she enjoys companies from most of you. Thanks guys for knowing how to treat a lady.

Enjoy!

Acerboy
02-01-06, 09:36
Actually, it seems that about two thirds of the pictures are of your dick (being sucked). Not a criticism, but I've noticed that a great many of the pictures on ISG are of some poster's dick (being sucked), and since I've never posted pictures of my dick on any forum, I was wondering do the people who post these get off on others looking at their dick, or what?
You can always not look at the pictures at all once you know there is a trend. Some of us do that. But the best will be start posting some pictures taken by you instead of passing comments on photos taken by others who contribute on this site without any payments nor are they against any rules imposed by Mr. Jackson.Have you posted any pictures at all, dick or no dick?

For the rest here is one from my latest adventure.

It is funny how those who don't post photos have the most to say about the pictures, agree guys? Well lets move on and continue posting regardless.You can't satisfy ALL the people ALL the time.;)

Peter Eastwest
02-01-06, 10:03
It was interesting to seeing that the girl had many different lingeries she was wearing so must assume that pictures were taken at many different meetings/sessions with her.

Well done my man!

Good pictures and good you obscure girl's face for her privacy. I always cover face in the pictures unless girl is agreed to have pictures showing on imternet.

Keep mongering all

Pete

Viper Z
02-01-06, 10:16
Points To Ponder

Empty Vessels Make The Most Noise

EasyGo2
02-01-06, 10:43
Part 4 and final.Hope you enjoy.Hi dc29,

By sharing your personnal collection with us in this forum, no matter how you present it, I personally will appreciate.

Good job dc!

EasyGo2
02-01-06, 12:32
Hi all,

As promised here are some pics taken during my encounter.

Enjoy!

EasyGo2
02-01-06, 15:16
Got some problem uploading. file too large will try to reduce and post later.

DC29
02-01-06, 15:18
Bro,

There are many pictures i have posted earlier taken in the same session.Just that i posted the ones with her face sucking later at one go because i needed to edit it.Why do i need to get off on others seeing my dick?

dc29

Actually, it seems that about two thirds of the pictures are of your dick (being sucked). Not a criticism, but I've noticed that a great many of the pictures on ISG are of some poster's dick (being sucked), and since I've never posted pictures of my dick on any forum, I was wondering do the people who post these get off on others looking at their dick, or what?

Peter Eastwest
02-01-06, 15:43
Hi DC,

Don't bother with this guy's silly comments. We'll take him seriously when he posts some pictures himself - and, if he feels that strongly, let him post pictures only without his dick.

So far he has posted a mere 20 times and not one picture. (But he spends a lot of time in gallerys looking at other guys' pictures. Draw your own conclusions.)

Pete