PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

BadBadGuy
08-22-07, 01:15
In Malaysia I thought it was Ringit not baht, if that is his meat so be it, fuck she's ugly and shoking tits.Silence does not mean that I agree what you say. Out of 6 reports you posted, 4 are in Thailand, how many sexperience did you contribute ? People can take photos from else where to post in forum here and write some short nonsense report in order to gain more reports counts and trust from members here.

Don't take it for granted ! We are here to share and contributes. I went to Thailand recently and thought of sharing my work with my fellows in Malaysia. You can give whatever comments you like in this FR but I don't care for such a comments especially for a person who has not been contribute much in this FR.

This is my last notes address to you.....NO MORE !

Snoop Doggie
08-22-07, 04:01
This is I 2nd call this PRC in Romeo inn there this is time I can take photo to this gal. But my phone is pocket pc: (not very good. And this is my 1st time upload picture.

good rack there ....

Genting Tiger
08-22-07, 06:36
Hi Huilock98,

May l know where is Romeo and who is the girl you uploaded?

Genting Tiger
08-22-07, 11:13
Hi Crazy Guy,

Where and how can l find Jen Jen?

She's quite a q girl.

Carlos 3
08-22-07, 19:40
Hello!

This is meant for pictures.

Not for crazy shit.

Keep it for yr self.

BRGDS

Fastcome
08-23-07, 02:15
In Malaysia I thought it was Ringit not baht, if that is his meat so be it, fuck she's ugly and shoking tits.
We need contribution from the forum members and don't need sarcastic comments on unprofessional attitude towards member contribution to the forum. We all know in M'sia, the monetary is Ringgit and not Baht and no need to mention that, if u think the photo is not your type, forget it, that's all. What we need here is contribution and said no more..... :-(

Walter33
08-23-07, 02:46
In Malaysia I thought it was Ringit not baht, if that is his meat so be it, fuck she's ugly and shoking tits.Bro Kiasi just to share with us about his story/photo, please don't be that childish to mention about baht or ringgit. Ugly or pretty is not the issue, as long as sharing here. If you think you are so great..every cheong also model "standard", show us! With no great FR constributed here, don't comment too much!

Prestigejy
08-23-07, 03:55
Chill man. Make love, not make war.

Scott Bernard
08-23-07, 07:24
Is Romeo opposite Sunway Pyramid??

Kiasi
08-24-07, 05:12
Walter33,

Thanks for your support, but it's not my forum and photo de is badbadguy forum la.. !! :)

Anyhow, I feel we should appreciated each contribution post in this forum rather than giving sacarstic comments.

Just me 2 YEN.

*** P.S. I know malaysia is using RM as i am malaysian..!! ho ho ho

Bro Kiasi just to share with us about his story/photo, please don't be that childish to mention about baht or ringgit. Ugly or pretty is not the issue, as long as sharing here. If you think you are so great..every cheong also model "standard", show us! With no great FR constributed here, don't comment too much!

BadBadGuy
08-24-07, 10:03
Walter33,

Thanks for your support, but it's not my forum and photo de is badbadguy forum la.. !! :)

Anyhow, I feel we should appreciated each contribution post in this forum rather than giving sacarstic comments.

Just me 2 YEN.

*** P.S. I know malaysia is using RM as i am malaysian..!! ho ho hoTo all mature brothers/professional cheogsters, thank you very much for your support and appreciation on my hard work "on the bed" ! :D :D

Andy Lo
08-25-07, 06:14
Is Romeo opposite Sunway Pyramid??Yes, Romeo is opposite sunway pyramid. I have seen the girl b4. Quite short. but the boobs are big.

Prestigejy
08-25-07, 07:15
This photos are not taken by me. Rather is by a local blogger. Purpose i post this are for reference if some of you intend to learn the art of nude photo shoot and to improve the quality of photo shoot. These photos are sensual yet maintain its classic. Cheers

Lovely 69
08-26-07, 05:29
Kaew Star from Chaing Mai. Tasty little treat. Very fun to eat.

Walter33
08-27-07, 01:57
To all mature brothers/professional cheogsters, thank you very much for your support and appreciation on my hard work "on the bed" ! :D :DBro BadBadGuy & Bro Kiasi,

I found it was a mistake after I've posted. Hehee. BTW, was just feel a bit so called "Damn Angry" with those who do not know how to appreciate people's hard work and keep writting nonsense here.

We should appreciate especially after cheong you all still writting a great essay here and let others enjoy.

Just my 2 RMB. Hehehe

Walter33

Huilock 98
08-27-07, 05:30
Hei Street Car,

This is the map because my english so poor, and than this map hope you can know.

Ok , out

BadBadGuy
08-27-07, 10:19
Bro BadBadGuy & Bro Kiasi,

I found it was a mistake after I've posted. Hehee. BTW, was just feel a bit so called "Damn Angry" with those who do not know how to appreciate people's hard work and keep writting nonsense here.

We should appreciate especially after cheong you all still writting a great essay here and let others enjoy.

Just my 2 RMB. Hehehe

Walter33Let's not let an "ET" to spoil our living and cheong live here by posting some nonsense and then suddenly disappeared. Obviously an ET does not belong to here, that's why it went to other planet, maybe trying to destroy other people live over there. Oh, pity the poor alien :rolleyes:

Acerboy
08-27-07, 10:55
My girl using the dildo on the other girl. First time she is 'fucking' another girl.

Acerboy
08-27-07, 10:58
Shooting my juice on their bodies.

Acerboy
08-27-07, 11:04
This happened in Jakarta but hey it involved some Malaysians, so I'm posting it here. Landed and checked into hotel. Had a good fuck with gf then an hour later the girl I had arranged turned up with condom, lubes and a dildo. Fun outing but used the warm durex lube(red bottle) when banging gf ass, which made her ass burn. Sorry baby my first time using this kind of lube.Overall a good session and what a trip. A fucking trip and thanks to bro Panya for making hotel arrangements for me.

Enjoy bros and no inputs required on camera techniques etc.

My 2k rupiah. ;)

Michael80
08-27-07, 12:38
Kaew Star from Chaing Mai. Tasty little treat. Very fun to eat.She looks good man.

Lust1971
08-27-07, 16:16
Kaew Star from Chaing Mai. Tasty little treat. Very fun to eat.Where did you find this gem?

Acerboy
08-27-07, 16:51
Kaew Star from Chaing Mai. Tasty little treat. Very fun to eat.Bro,

Any contact number. Would like to call her during my next trip to Chiang Mai.

Thanks

Nicewan
08-29-07, 09:16
Lord teach me the ways. I salute you, I humbly salute you.

Cowboy Brew
08-29-07, 13:35
This photos are not taken by me. Rather is by a local blogger. Purpose i post this are for reference if some of you intend to learn the art of nude photo shoot and to improve the quality of photo shoot. These photos are sensual yet maintain its classic. CheersThe framing of such photo is good but so are the camera itself. All of these photos are taken using natural light with no flash and only heavy DSLR are capable of taking good pictures under such condition. Most consumer compact cameras, even if they manage to capture the pictures, will come out very grainy, unless black and white grain effect is what you are aiming for. Most people sleep with girls in less than favourable light conditions and are also unlikely to be lugging along a heavy DSLR. We gotta be practical and realistic at times.

BadBadGuy
08-30-07, 01:31
I am posting these picture for sharing purpose as I received from a friend. I know maybe these pictures can be found in websites. I wonder how these nipples being suck by man and accidentally bitten during "climax" on the bed. But I guess it would be nice to taste one if we have the chance. I believe Asian ladies unlikely to have long nipples (please correct me if I am wrong) but so far I haven't come across any local CKT or NL have this type of nipple.

Nadia (Flamingo hotel) was claimed to have a pair of long nipples and I went to try her but was in fact not that long enough (based on my standard). So, guys, if anyone of you come across long nipple gals, would appreciate if you can provide me with the information and PM me the contact so that I can try !

Thanks a zillion ! :D

Bear X
08-30-07, 07:13
I am posting these picture for sharing purpose as I received from a friend. I know maybe these pictures can be found in websites. I wonder how these nipples being suck by man and accidentally bitten during "climax" on the bed. But I guess it would be nice to taste one if we have the chance. I believe Asian ladies unlikely to have long nipples (please correct me if I am wrong) but so far I haven't come across any local CKT or NL have this type of nipple.

Nadia (Flamingo hotel) was claimed to have a pair of long nipples and I went to try her but was in fact not that long enough (based on my standard). So, guys, if anyone of you come across long nipple gals, would appreciate if you can provide me with the information and PM me the contact so that I can try!

Thanks a zillion ! :DHeh bro. Not real one lar. Is Photoshop edit longer.

Willymack
08-30-07, 11:16
Sorry, pics 1, 2, 4, 6 and likely 3 are photoshopped (fake).

Nadia (Flamingo hotel) was claimed to have a pair of long nipples and I went to try her but was in fact not that long enough (based on my standard). So, guys, if anyone of you come across long nipple gals, would appreciate if you can provide me with the information and PM me the contact so that I can try !

Metro33777
08-30-07, 14:15
These are retouched photos. Look at the 1st one and you see the reflection of the normal nipple in the spoon.

Prestigejy
08-30-07, 14:41
The framing of such photo is good but so are the camera itself. All of these photos are taken using natural light with no flash and only heavy DSLR are capable of taking good pictures under such condition. Most consumer compact cameras, even if they manage to capture the pictures, will come out very grainy, unless black and white grain effect is what you are aiming for. Most people sleep with girls in less than favourable light conditions and are also unlikely to be lugging along a heavy DSLR. We gotta be practical and realistic at times.I do agree with you to certain extent. However what you mention is not the rule for all. Some people got GF who also their fuck buddies have more time to prepare for a nice photo shot. Even we dont have good preparation or camera, we still can take from a good angle isnt it?

Prestigejy
08-30-07, 14:44

Thanks a zillion ! :DWow thats two tiny sausage. haha.

Owl_
08-30-07, 21:46
Picture number three seems to be retouched, as if the nipple was really as long as it looks then the shadow for her left boob should show on the shadow on her right boob. But it doesn't in that photo. The fifth picture may be real as her nipple is about 1/2 inch long, as I've seen some girls with nipples that long before. The other five picture make the nipples out to be over one inch plus long and tend to look like they are photoshop reproductions. That's my opinion of the photos.

Don Ryan
09-02-07, 00:46
Hey guys,

Ill be down again in KL next 2 weeks. Any guys can share with me any NL FL's contact? I'll exchange it with my FL contact. Please PM me for the no. TQ ;)

Limhocksun
09-02-07, 04:03
Sure. PM me

Hey guys,

Ill be down again in KL next 2 weeks. Any guys can share with me any NL FL's contact? I'll exchange it with my FL contact. Please PM me for the no. TQ ;)

Huilock 98
09-03-07, 11:04
Hei bro Genting Tiger

This is the map

That day I got upload the photo but dun no y cannot. And than here got 1 more puchong Chile Hotel now new open got SPA and than there have many PRC in there brfore merdaka I go there there have more than 15 gal there nice pretty, 198. 248. That day I try 1 PRC 248 21 year old very good C250 that is her number.

Acerboy
09-04-07, 07:55
Bro,

This one for you. No need 'tabik'(salute) etc. WE are all cheong buddy except some of us are chairman of PW. ;) She wanted love bites, so what can I do, bite lo.

Streetcar - you owe me 2 la bro.

Bear X
09-04-07, 08:15
Bro,

This one for you. No need 'tabik'(salute) etc. WE are all cheong buddy except some of us are chairman of PW. ;) She wanted love bites, s what can I do, bite lo.Nice pic Acerboy.

The tits and shape is very nice.

She pretty? More photo of her?

Nicewan
09-04-07, 09:16
Thanks bro, real nice pair, lovely. catch us soon for yumcha

(sorry posted twice)

Bro,

This one for you. No need 'tabik'(salute) etc. WE are all cheong buddy except some of us are chairman of PW. ;) She wanted love bites, so what can I do, bite lo.

Streetcar - you owe me 2 la bro.

Luv China Pussy
09-04-07, 11:05
I came across one a few years back. Had this PRC, can tell that she was pregnant before from the mark around her belly. Never came across this pair of nipple so long, must be 3/4 of an inch. It seemed a bit odd since they are slim, just like the pic that you showed but of because look real unlike the pic which look doctored. Personally, I prefer more "meaty" or rounded nipple.

Lazzaro
09-04-07, 11:59

IMHO they are totally fake!
In fact, looking at this photo (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78561), or this one (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78564), where is the shadow?
Some doubt I have also for this photo (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78564) and this photo (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78560), but it depends from the angle of the light source.

NicFrenchy
09-04-07, 12:07
I think these are the longest nipples ever (true). 4cm.

http://www.nakedworldrecords.com/lnip.htm

Makancipap
09-05-07, 02:59

Thanks a zillion ! :DMy God, the nipple look like penis now.

Huilock 98
09-05-07, 10:44
This is the map.

I hope you can find out :)

Luv China Pussy
09-05-07, 11:06
I think these are the longest nipples ever (true). 4cm.

http://www.nakedworldrecords.com/lnip.htmThe PRC lady, that i had, happened to have nipple of same length as in the pic here or there about.

Boon123
09-06-07, 01:45
Hi,

All for this gal I can say 6/10 damage around RM150. 00 I was bang her until shout out hehe just to share the photo for all brother.

Billy3142
09-06-07, 17:20
My God, the nipple look like penis now.

Those were obviously Photoshopped pix. If you believe they are real, I've got swampland to sell you.

Boon123
09-07-07, 01:52
Hi,

All for this gal I can say 6/10 damage around RM150. 00 I was bang her until shout out hehe just to share the photo for all brother.sorry for the 4got attach photo.

Fly Guy II
09-07-07, 12:02
Hi all,
I have not been posting for a while so decided to share todays catch of the day. Excellent service with seconds given for a small tip.
Enjoy....
FG II

Zimzum
09-07-07, 12:16
Bro,

I have a hard time looking for a place to cheong in Batu Pahat.

Mind to share ur hunting ground?

ZZ

sorry for the 4got attach photo.

Araya Slay
09-07-07, 18:02
sorry for the 4got attach photo.Aisey bro.Very hard to see the beauty of the art of creation except the last one. nice titty. :D

Member 30
09-08-07, 03:15
sorry for the 4got attach photo.

bro,

hope you don't mind I tried to brighten up 2 of your pics so we can see it clearer.. :D

MonsterFacial
09-09-07, 02:36
To Huilock 98
Any more pictures of Happy or even an FR......went to Romeo Inn yesterday and did not see her....even ask OKT to see tai tai lup......but was shown a few girls....still no Happy.......does she still work there

Huilock 98
09-10-07, 03:28
To Huilock 98,

Any more pictures of Happy or even an FR. Went to Romeo Inn yesterday and did not see her. Even ask OKT to see tai tai lup. But was shown a few girls. Still no Happy. Does she still work thereThat I not sure, if you want the contact from Happy I send to you, but now I go to other place want is Chile Hotel and the Star Inn, but that day I go to Star Ixx there the guy say to me this week go 1 or 2 very sweet PRC come, you can go to there find out lor.

Boon123
09-10-07, 05:09
bro,

hope you don't mind I tried to brighten up 2 of your pics so we can see it clearer.. :DSorry for the poor phone camera and the room is quite dark even in the night mode. Anyway, to help me make it more clear next time I will take when the light no yet close.

Fastcome
09-10-07, 09:33
Just have a session with this PRC got from PW, very accommodating and GFE is good. The down side is, we did the deed without washing because the toilet is outside her room and some china ah pek will be playing mah jong outside the corridor, quite inconvenient. Lucky for me that time nobody playing mah jong outside. Anyway, no shower for me and no BBBJ also. I suck her kau kau on the tits with full 34C, nice boobs, slim and petite to do cowgirl and doggie. Overall, can be acceptable although no shower and BBBJ. You must be the 1st to cheong her or else you have to taste another bro saliver on her tits, hehehe....

FR:-
Name : Ah Peng
Province : Hu Bei
Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : 34C (quite nice to squeeze...hehee....)
Size : slim
Fingering : 7/10 (allow to a certain extend, just on the clitoris, wet)
BBBJ : nil
FJ : 7/10 (tight when do cowgirl can't tahan, she will ride u like hell)
Pussy: 7/10 ( will trim n wet, no smell)
Damage : 100
Wir : Yes, may b bring her to rental hotel with shower..
FC

Prestigejy
09-10-07, 10:25
Hi all,

I have not been posting for a while so decided to share todays catch of the day. Excellent service with seconds given for a small tip.

Enjoy

FG IIHi bro,

May I ask you what fluid on the girl stomach in 4th picture? Is it the dynamo washing fluid or sperm which is blue in color?

Fly Guy II
09-11-07, 10:03
Hi all,

My last photo posting did NOT do this empress jade justice. The Nokia phone cam does not cut the mustard. In the name of art I returned today for round 3 and 4. It was a hard job but someone has to do it right... She sweet, hot, lovely tits which yearn to be sucked and best of all she lets me finish off with a hot protein shake in her mouth.....yummy.
She is here for another 3 days then bye bye...catch her while you can and if you see her don't mention the F*****g photos...
Details via pm to contributing known members. Sorry but she is sweet...and hottt and younggg
Later
FG II
PS.. Pres...dude WTF do you think???

Bear X
09-11-07, 10:20
Hi all,

My last photo posting did NOT do this empress jade justice. The Nokia phone cam does not cut the mustard. In the name of art I returned today for round 3 and 4. It was a hard job but someone has to do it right. She sweet, hot, lovely tits which yearn to be sucked and best of all she lets me finish off with a hot protein shake in her mouth. Yummy.

She is here foe another 3 days then bye bye. Catch her while you can and don't mention the F*****g photos.

Details via pm to contributing known members. Sorry but she is sweet.

Later

FG II

PS. Pres. Dude WTF do you think? Wooo. Great photos bro. You must be a very pro photographer. The lighting and angle is perfect. Very clear. The lady also very co-operate and can pose well. I bet you have really hard time to ask her pose for you. Wht SLR camera you used? Very nice. SALUTE you. Hope to see more.

Prestigejy
09-11-07, 11:33
PS: Pres, dude WTF do you think?Okay with your question. I got the answer. NIce picture dude. hehe

Wei Ni
09-11-07, 16:38
Really nice work, Fly Guy II ! ;-) Thanks

Fly Guy II
09-12-07, 03:42
BearX and all,

Used a cannon 5d with a 85mm lens, external 580II flash. The model was shy at first but I shared what i shot and showed her I was really NOT interested in porn type photos she was more keen. I have more where her face is not hidden, and truly she is very photogenic.
Thanks for the feedback. Hmmmm any special requests can try 1 more session before she goes home...what do you guys think???
Regards
FG II

Bear X
09-12-07, 04:04
BearX and all,

Used a cannon 5d with a 85mm lens, external 580II flash. The model was shy at first but I shared what i shot and showed her I was really NOT interested in porn type photos she was more keen. I have more where her face is not hidden, and truly she is very photogenic.

Thanks for the feedback. Hmmmm any special requests can try 1 more session before she goes home...what do you guys think?

Regards

FG IIIt will be great if you take more before she leave. Maybe more on boobs and wide open leg with showing her clits will be great. What you think? Or a band down like doggy shoot from behind. I have a 400D. Hope I can have your skill one day.

Araya Slay
09-12-07, 04:31
BearX and all,

Thanks for the feedback. Hmmmm any special requests can try 1 more session before she goes home...what do you guys think?

Regards

FG IIBro,

Like a pro photographer la dude. NIce angle. Nice titty.NIce to suck for sure. I love this hard pointing nipple. Go for it bro

KL Guy
09-12-07, 07:52
Very very nice bro! Your pictures look like you have the makings of a Pro with exceptional artistic photgraphy skills! BTW may I have her contact please if it's not too much of a bother?TQ!

KL Guy

Hi all,

My last photo posting did NOT do this empress jade justice. The Nokia phone cam does not cut the mustard. In the name of art I returned today for round 3 and 4. It was a hard job but someone has to do it right... She sweet, hot, lovely tits which yearn to be sucked and best of all she lets me finish off with a hot protein shake in her mouth.....yummy.
She is here for another 3 days then bye bye...catch her while you can and if you see her don't mention the F*****g photos...
Details via pm to contributing known members. Sorry but she is sweet...and hottt and younggg
Later
FG II
PS.. Pres...dude WTF do you think???

Manster88
09-12-07, 08:32
hi all,

my last photo posting did not do this empress jade justice. the nokia phone cam does not cut the mustard. in the name of art i returned today for round 3 and 4. it was a hard job but someone has to do it right... she sweet, hot, lovely tits which yearn to be sucked and best of all she lets me finish off with a hot protein shake in her mouth.....yummy.

she is here for another 3 days then bye bye...catch her while you can and if you see her don't mention the f*****g photos...

details via pm to contributing known members. sorry but she is sweet...and hottt and younggg

later

fg ii

ps.. pres...dude wtf do you think?dude your photos are awesome! i know this is not the forum to be asking but i'm in the market to buy a digi cam. budget rm1500, would like a compact cam but with the flexibility to tweak settings (shutter speed, aperture, etc.) - any suggestions?

any chance you sharing her contact with moi?

Walter33
09-13-07, 04:12
Dear all,

Just a sharing about Jenny that I've cheong 2 weeks ago. Great GFE! Sorry for no time to put on my FR at this moment. Enjoying the photo first ya!

Enjoy!

Walter33_07

Makancipap
09-13-07, 05:16
Just have a session with this PRC got from PW, very accommodating and GFE is good. The down side is, we did the deed without washing because the toilet is outside her room and some china ah pek will be playing mah jong outside the corridor, quite inconvenient. Lucky for me that time nobody playing mah jong outside. Anyway, no shower for me and no BBBJ also. I suck her kau kau on the tits with full 34C, nice boobs, slim and petite to do cowgirl and doggie. Overall, can be acceptable although no shower and BBBJ. You must be the 1st to cheong her or else you have to taste another bro saliver on her tits, hehehe....

FR:-
Name : Ah Peng
Province : Hu Bei
Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : 34C (quite nice to squeeze...hehee....)
Size : slim
Fingering : 7/10 (allow to a certain extend, just on the clitoris, wet)
BBBJ : nil
FJ : 7/10 (tight when do cowgirl can't tahan, she will ride u like hell)
Pussy: 7/10 ( will trim n wet, no smell)
Damage : 100
Wir : Yes, may b bring her to rental hotel with shower..
FCThis ah peng.

Where to find lo?

What hotel?

Bear X
09-13-07, 08:37
Dear all,

Just a sharing about Jenny that I've cheong 2 weeks ago. Great GFE! Sorry for no time to put on my FR at this moment. Enjoying the photo first ya!

Enjoy!

Walter33_07Thanks for sharing.

She looks young, but can see she has big boobs isn't she?

Kuku Chai
09-13-07, 18:37
Bro, Where you find Jenny?

Dear all,

Enjoy!

Walter33_07

Fly Guy II
09-14-07, 08:18
Hi All,
For those who posted such positive comments, many thanks. I am posting a few more for us all to enjoy. Pity my SH is leaving tomorrow, i think....I will confirm this later. Enjoy..
Ps.. as for camera check out dppreview on the net for equipment and prices

FG II

One Wing Low
09-14-07, 08:48
I suppose you frrrry right up her alley...

Hi All,
For those who posted such positive comments, many thanks. I am posting a few more for us all to enjoy. Pity my SH is leaving tomorrow, i think....I will confirm this later. Enjoy..

FG II

Tonsil Basher
09-14-07, 09:19
Dear all,

Enjoy!

Walter33_07

Very nice. Looking forward to your FR.

Boon123
09-14-07, 11:52
Brother fly,

Really nice shoot and good in pos waiting you other new post! Good job!

Boon

Hi All,

For those who posted such positive comments, many thanks. I am posting a few more for us all to enjoy. Pity my SH is leaving tomorrow, i think....I will confirm this later. Enjoy.

FG II

Fly Guy II
09-14-07, 14:12
No dude...it was straight and level all the way.. in
FG II

Newbie07
09-14-07, 20:08
Dear all,

Enjoy!

Walter33_07Bro,

She very nice looking!! where to find her?

Scott Bernard
09-15-07, 03:48
FG II you are the man!

Lucifer96
09-16-07, 16:53
Dudes

Just had this experience in Sunway. Gorgeous looks, nice tits, good body and still tight pussy. The photos are after some persuasion. Just showing the face but will try to get lower the next time.

Kim Chee Kane
09-16-07, 20:05
Hi All,

FG II

Fly Guy II,

Pure hotness.

Dude3821
09-17-07, 17:54
Dudes

Just had this experience in Sunway. Gorgeous looks, nice tits, good body and still tight pussy. The photos are after some persuasion. Just showing the face but will try to get lower the next time.Br,

Is she a WL? How s the damage? Any contacts? Might check it out while lurking in Sunway.

Dude

BG Man
09-19-07, 03:25
Hi All,

FG II

Really envy you man. The photos really stir up my long subsided urge to cheong. Well done Bro

Prestigejy
09-19-07, 10:02
Dudes

Just had this experience in Sunway. Gorgeous looks, nice tits, good body and still tight pussy. The photos are after some persuasion. Just showing the face but will try to get lower the next time.Looked like Japan girl. Well done bro.

Bear X
09-19-07, 10:33
My old Sunway MSN freebies give me a call last weekend said that her bf is out of town. And she need some company. Ask me, am I free. Ofcoz. Who will say NO. Meet up in The Curve. Have some lunch there. And dun wanna waste time. I give her some hints that we shouldn't waste anymore time. Then she smile with me. We when to a budget hotel in Kota Damansara and stay our action.

Her skill have been improve alot. Maybe she learn some from her BF. She BBBJ me, AR and lick my body like those PRC. Ahahaha. Did many position with her. Missionary, doggie, cow girl and finish with CIM. Very nice. Too bad she dun let me take naked photo with her. She say she dun like. She say many case phone owner lost their phone and all photo distributed out. She dun wan become one of those victim. So respect her lor.

But I still have some phot of her mms me. Very nice body and sexy lips. Hope fellow members will enjoy.

BG Man
09-20-07, 05:23
My old Sunway MSN freebies give me a call last weekend said that her bf is out of town. And she need some company. Ask me, am I free. Ofcoz. Who will say NO. Meet up in The Curve. Have some lunch there. And dun wanna waste time. I give her some hints that we shouldn't waste anymore time. Then she smile with me. We when to a budget hotel in Kota Damansara and stay our action.

Her skill have been improve alot. Maybe she learn some from her BF. She BBBJ me, AR and lick my body like those PRC. Ahahaha. Did many position with her. Missionary, doggie, cow girl and finish with CIM. Very nice. Too bad she dun let me take naked photo with her. She say she dun like. She say many case phone owner lost their phone and all photo distributed out. She dun wan become one of those victim. So respect her lor.

But I still have some phot of her mms me. Very nice body and sexy lips. Hope fellow members will enjoy.

Must respect Senior Member man.... This is is good and she looks good too. I bet you have a damn fantastic time. Sometimes I just wonder why we don't get such Freebies (May be cock not big & long enough Ha ha ....) I supposegirls like Bear very much .

SexyGuy333
09-20-07, 05:26
So do you want to exchange freebie number?

BadBadGuy
09-20-07, 06:12

But I still have some phot of her mms me. Very nice body and sexy lips. Hope fellow members will enjoy.After looking at 1st and 2nd pictures definitely my body's blood starts to increase the circulation. Come to the 3rd picture, it makes me want to have her right away ! The tongue so seducing ! :D

Really feel jealous how come you people can get freebies so easily, young, pretty and willing to surrender to you. I guess the reasons are : you are good looking and good in bed also (of course also include a big dick also) :D :D

Keep it up !

Member #4463
09-20-07, 10:31
You are the man Bear X. Really nice pic. Hard to get freebies that is beautiful nowadays. You should be thankful la. Haha. Happy Cheonging.

Newbie07
09-20-07, 17:04

But I still have some phot of her mms me. Very nice body and sexy lips. Hope fellow members will enjoy.Bro, walau eh! salute you! can find so nice and sexy freebie! Same with all the brothers here, don't know why we cannot find.

Jay Super
09-21-07, 16:37
Bro, walau eh! salute you! can find so nice and sexy freebie! Same with all the brothers here, don't know why we cannot find.Yalor yalor. Salute

Ginkgo Bear
09-23-07, 17:50

Thanks a zillion ! :DIn fact Asians usually have much longer nipples than other women, that's what my experience with Chinese taught me.

Makancipap
09-24-07, 02:44
King of Malaysian Posting in ISG (Mr. Doggesan),

Usually you got us great Fasting Month posting. Can't wait to see this year posting for Fasting Month from you the king.

Chiow

Walter33
09-24-07, 11:58
Dear all,

Another photos for sharing, due to just a short period of transit in Klang Valley, will provide my FR by next week.

Again, sorry for the late in FR.

Enjoy!

BadBadGuy
09-25-07, 01:02
Dear all,

Another photos for sharing, due to just a short period of transit in Klang Valley, will provide my FR by next week.

Again, sorry for the late in FR.

Enjoy!Bro,

She is pretty. Is she a PRC? Because she looks like one of my staffs. Hope it's not her else. She will be in trouble. Getting her to service me anytime when I want it.

Acerboy
09-25-07, 07:14
King of Malaysian Posting in ISG (Mr. Doggesan),

Usually you got us great Fasting Month posting. Can't wait to see this year posting for Fasting Month from you the king.

ChiowWhy don't you contribute for a change. All 11 postings are questions and comments. No FR, no photos. How like that? Now got request some more. Wah!!

Walter33
09-25-07, 07:33
Bro,

She is pretty. Is she a PRC? Because she looks like one of my staffs. Hope it's not her else. She will be in trouble. Getting her to service me anytime when I want it.Bro,

She is PRC lar. Hahahaa Just let me know if you need your "Staff" to service you. Hahahahaa

Bra size is 38C which I confirm by myself and she insist saying that she is only 36C. Hahahaa.

Huilock 98
09-27-07, 04:07
Hei all bro I long time no add report very sorry that.

Yesterday night just over my meeting in KL, very tired than go to puchong there find got any new thing, I go to S**are I*and there 3th floor. Wah soo many people! Then I just wait the captain. The captain call the gal come out look. Wah soo many PRC there got 7 people, got many type got sweety, good look and other, than I the captain call me choose C281 (if I not forget) name is Xiao Hong, than I choose that PRC.

Go to the room wait the gal. The gal come than she body them Big boobs nice body nice leg. But 1 thing not very friendly. Just call me take away my shirt. I think FUCK lor. But after start she change like cat on the bed wooo, she use all power to make me high anything I just say I like this she also can. Wah I can she is best 1.

But on S**are I*and now all is new PRC just come at yesterday. If bro want to try other 1 PRC call San San got good looking like model look, and than 1 PRC is 18 yr old small body but cute, and than few PRC is normal but is cute and sweety.

This time I cannot take photo to Xiao Hong bcos make too long time no time sk her take photo. And sorry 1st bcos my eng not good just can write only this.

Name : Xiao Hong
Boobs : 36C ( i dun ask but i feel is more them C cup mybe got D)
face : 7/10
BBBj :8/10 ( if bro no 3 way she got but the captain say u can ask her do 4 /5 way
Must add some money.
Damage : 198 + 10 tips

Prestigejy
09-27-07, 05:47
Bro,

She is pretty. Is she a PRC? Because she looks like one of my staffs. Hope it's not her else. She will be in trouble. Getting her to service me anytime when I want it.You better check properly who is your staff. The possibility of the girl being your staff is still there as one of cheongster actually meet his worker who works as a WL.

BadBadGuy
09-27-07, 06:40

Yesterday night just over my meeting in KL, very tired than go to puchong there find got any new thing, I go to S**are I*and there 3th floor. Wah soo many people! Then I just wait the captain. The captain call the gal come out look. Wah soo many PRC there got 7 people, got many type got sweety, good look and other, than I the captain call me choose C281 (if I not forget) name is Xiao Hong, than I choose that PRC.

Go to the room wait the gal. The gal come than she body them Big boobs nice body nice leg. But 1 thing not very friendly. Just call me take away my shirt. I think FUCK lor. But after start she change like cat on the bed wooo, she use all power to make me high anything I just say I like this she also can. Wah I can she is best 1.

But on S**are I*and now all is new PRC just come at yesterday. If bro want to try other 1 PRC call San San got good looking like model look, and than 1 PRC is 18 yr old small body but cute, and than few PRC is normal but is cute and sweety.

This time I cannot take photo to Xiao Hong bcos make too long time no time sk her take photo. And sorry 1st bcos my eng not good just can write only this.

BBBj :8/10 ( if bro no 3 way she got but the captain say u can ask her do 4 /5 way
Must add some money.
Damage : 198 + 10 tipsHuilock, thanks for sharing with us about your sexperience but could you next time post your report in a correct place since you have no time to take this Xiao Hong picture ? Yeh, I guess you were too enjoyed with her service liau. :D This side is for photo sharing. :)

Rawwy4
09-27-07, 14:33
Dude.... I think ur FR should be else where....

Snake For Chic
09-28-07, 04:19

Must add some money.
Damage : 198 + 10 tipsBro,

I tried her 1+ week back.

Nothing to shout about, + point is big "Headlamps " and provides "3 mei" (FJ+BBBJ +AR)

Looks dept is okay. I'll give her a 5. Service very SOP.

I'll recommend 266 . (forgot name) arrived not long ago.

Damn fair , looks delicious.

porndirector
09-28-07, 09:10
My old Sunway MSN freebies give me a call last weekend said that her bf is out of town. She say many case phone owner lost their phone and all photo distributed out. She dun wan become one of those victim. So respect her lor.

But I still have some phot of her mms me. Very nice body and sexy lips. Hope fellow members will enjoy.Hey bro, why the spiderman face?

porndirector
09-28-07, 09:12
Hi All,

For those who posted such positive comments, many thanks. I am posting a few more for us all to enjoy. Pity my SH is leaving tomorrow, I think. I will confirm this later. Enjoy..

FG IIGreat shot bro! Kudos!

Kostaboda
09-29-07, 21:50
Cute 19 yr old vietnamese girlie I picked up in front of the infamous BCC.
Good BBBJ technique, tight pussy, energetic sex.
She even offered bareback sex which I declined with the exception of the last few seconds just to get the feeling of her moistered pussy ... Heaven on earth !

350 R all night long ! See guys how I'm struggling hard to keep our market at low price ....
Tough negociation though since she started demanding 1000 R ... :-)

Enjoy, more to come ...

Kosta

Kostaboda
09-29-07, 21:58
Hey Babe, take it easy !
Leave some stuff for your friends tomorrow ....
:-)

Kosta

Kostaboda
09-30-07, 12:38
More of her

Kostaboda
09-30-07, 12:51
Classic beauty ...

Lenience
09-30-07, 13:07
What a babe. What was she doing in Malaysia besides you? Did she speak/understand any English ("little more on right ball please")

Lucky guy!

Prestigejy
09-30-07, 14:47
Classic beauty ...Indeed a beauty. Treasure her.

Don Ryan
09-30-07, 20:14
Where can I find this Vietnamese girl?

Care to share her contact with me?

Boon123
10-01-07, 01:55
Good luck brother this is really pretty gal.

Good gem

Bear X
10-01-07, 03:15
Classic beauty ...You the man. Very nice shots. She really a beauty. The body also taste good. Good job man. Post more.

Acerboy
10-01-07, 05:59
Suck baby suck. Well babies ;)

Acerboy
10-01-07, 06:18
Play with each other girls an suck my dick too while I take pics.

Acerboy
10-01-07, 06:23
This events took place a day before the earth shook Jakarta and KL got some aftershocks.

Nothing like seeing your girl being licked by another woman. better still is when you fucking the other girl like in lick09 and your gf is at her climax. Wow!!

Anyway enjoy guys.

Don Ryan
10-01-07, 10:33
Where is this place called BCC located?

Any info about this place?

Boon123
10-01-07, 11:40
This events took place a day before the earth shook Jakarta and KL got some aftershocks.

Nothing like seeing your girl being licked by another woman. better still is when you fucking the other girl like in lick09 and your gf is at her climax. Wow!!

Anyway enjoy guys.You really is the ISG hero good jod and the good photo tq. Bro.

Boon

Boon123
10-01-07, 19:10
Cute 19 yr old vietnamese girlie I picked up in front of the infamous BCC.

Good BBBJ technique, tight pussy, energetic sex.

She even offered bareback sex which I declined with the exception of the last few seconds just to get the feeling of her moistered pussy. Heaven on earth!

350 R all night long! See guys how I'm struggling hard to keep our market at low price.

Tough negociation though since she started demanding 1000 are. :.)

Enjoy, more to come.

KostaYa BTW where is the BCC really never heard it before.

Ekspat
10-02-07, 01:52
The famous BCC........ :D

Come on guys, use your brain at least a little bit, it's not that difficult.
;)

Cheers!

Fastcome
10-02-07, 02:33

Anyway enjoy guys.
Bro Acer,
U really enjoy 3somes, when Jakarta is rocking hard and u r rocking hard in the hotel, mission accomplished, good job man.... Nice photo shot u got but I still think that "she" had a nicest boobs among all....hehehe....
FC

Boon123
10-02-07, 05:59
The famous BCC........ :D

Come on guys, use your brain at least a little bit, it's not that difficult.
;)

Cheers!Beach Club Cafe? If I no go wrong.

DaThinMan
10-02-07, 07:11
How often do we see posts asking about what is this or that abbreviation?

To the regular members, it is pretty clear enough. But this is a tourist forum, well sort of.

Some of the members are visiting Malaysia for the first time. They would have no idea what these abbreviations stand for. Even those who are in Malaysia but not resident in KL/PJ might have difficulty making out some of these short forms.

Not just abbreviations but also obscured names of places. I can understand the sensitivity of some of the places with foreign gals but for well known established places, I don't see why the need for hush-hush, top secret obscuring of names. Perhaps it adds to the writer's sense of partaking in forbidden fruit.

Carlos 3
10-02-07, 20:02
Hi Acer boy!

Why don't you use a good camera?

Prestigejy
10-03-07, 12:36
Hi Acer boy!

Why don't you use a good camera?Oh come on man. Why dont you donate your camera to us.

Guy in Need
10-03-07, 15:41
Been read this website for long time. I found that most of the ppl misunderstand the meaning of Photo Gallery. This section is to share photo not to share information or xchange xprience.

Tonsil Basher
10-04-07, 13:40
The wife was away for an organisation breaking of the fast. My favourite MILF was alone as the husband was away on a delivery trip up north. I suggested that we break the fast together.

So of we went driving and ended up in my friend's neighbourhood in Nilai. I called him up and asked him to join us for dinner. Since it was early, my friend Nash, an indian, asked me to come over to his place first.

Nash was watching a porn video when we got there. He got a shock when he saw I was not alone. I told him it was okay. So MILF sat in between us and I got all frisky and started to tweak MILF's nipples. Then MILF started rubbing my cock from outside the pants. I told her to do the same to Nash too. So she did.

Then it was time for breaking of the fast. I told her to suck on Nash's cock. That she did. Although she would prefer to do it with caucasian men only other than me, she made Nash an exception because she was fasting and needed protein cover before the actual meal.

Nash is a bit camera shy so did not allow me to take photos of him being sucked. So enjoy these three and I leave the rest to your imagination.

Picture 1 - MILF in between us
Picture 2 - MILF rubbing and getting ready to break fast
Picture 3 - Indian babies swimming

Acerboy
10-04-07, 15:41
Hi Acer boy!

Why don't you use a good camera?Bro,

I'm there to enjoy the pussy(ies) and taking the shots are for my pleasure and for sharing in the forum. I only bring along my handphone which has a 3.0M pixel camera and it is always with me thus comes in handy when I wnat to use it or the girl allows me to take some shots. I don't plan to carry a camera with me when cheonging and I'm not into photography per say although I have a better camera at home but I rather not use that for safety reasons. So if you don't like my shots, sorry bro. What you see is what you get, if you want better, take your own pics.

Fastcome
10-05-07, 10:07
This afternoon feel a bit horny, therefore meet up Liverboy for CK at CC. We know that CC got a lot of FL there, due to my mistake forgot to bring all the nos along with me, we only manage to CK 2 prc. 1 is big size with nice rack, why I said that because when we reached her room, she was wearing a silky shirt, see through without wearing any bra, very firm, at least got 34C but looks on 5.5 Then we asked whether she got any sister or not, she call her sister and I took her, attached the picture of her.

Her FR :-
Name : Ping Ping
Province : Hu Nan
Face : 8/10
Body : slim, only 49kgs
Boobs : 34C 6/10 (solid firm boobs and nice tits but I think her boobs is fake with plastic surgery, not soft at all, nice to hold, suck and grab)
Pussy : not bushy
FK : did not try
DATY : did not try
FJ : 6/10 (with KY, fake moan, a bit loose)
GFE : 7/10 (quite friendly and accommodating)
Damage : 130
Wir : depands since I am a real boobs man.
Out
FC

Lengman
10-05-07, 12:45
How often do we see posts asking about what is this or that abbreviation?

To the regular members, it is pretty clear enough. But this is a tourist forum, well sort of.

Some of the members are visiting Malaysia for the first time. They would have no idea what these abbreviations stand for. Even those who are in Malaysia but not resident in KL/PJ might have difficulty making out some of these short forms.

Not just abbreviations but also obscured names of places. I can understand the sensitivity of some of the places with foreign gals but for well known established places, I don't see why the need for hush-hush, top secret obscuring of names. Perhaps it adds to the writer's sense of partaking in forbidden fruit.

Ya lor bro. Thanks for speaking up-from a very senior position.
The last time when they use the abbreviation PW-somebody asked for explanation- I explained back it was Peng Wah. Just because I was humble and use the word 'i think' it means Peng Wah (because i might be wrong)- I got flamed till my ass got burned.:D
What the heck....so high and mighty ka?

P.S. If I'm not wrong you one of the founding hero from MMS:D:D

Knight 1001
10-06-07, 05:23
...meet up Liverboy for CK at CC. We know that CC got a lot of FL there, due to my mistake forgot to bring all the nos along with me, we only manage to CK 2 prc. 1 ...Name : Ping Ping
...Damage : 130
FC

Any chance to get the full name, address of this place "CC" , with good numbers and how to get there?
I like Ping-Ping and her likes ... Is that 130 RMB ? sounds very cheap... and I guess that was for 1 shot ?

Thanks

Prestigejy
10-06-07, 15:41
Is that 130 RMB ? sounds very cheap... and I guess that was for 1 shot ?

ThanksIn malaysia the Currency is Rm and not RMB even though the girl is a china girl. RM means Ringgit Malaysia. RMB is China's currency. If one shot RMB130 i will bonk her whole year loh hehe.

Alum Man
10-06-07, 18:30
This afternoon feel a bit horny, therefore meet up Liverboy for CK at CC. We know that CC got a lot of FL there, due to my mistake forgot to bring all the nos along with me, we only manage to CK 2 prc. 1 is big size with nice rack, why I said that because when we reached her room, she was wearing a silky shirt, see through without wearing any bra, very firm, at least got 34C but looks on 5.5 Then we asked whether she got any sister or not, she call her sister and I took her, attached the picture of her.

Boobs : 34C 6/10 (solid firm boobs and nice tits but I think her boobs is fake with plastic surgery, not soft at all, nice to hold, suck and grab)
Out
FCBro fast come:

Where is this CC you are talking about. Because I only know of histana, prescot and gold course in klang. Mind to show some light?

Thank you

===============================================

Hi Guys,

It's okay with me if you want to change this thread into a General Discussion instead of the Photo Gallery, but at least let me know so I can start a new Photo Gallery.

It's either that, or you can move your discussion to another thread and we can keep this thread as the Photo Gallery.

Thank You!

Jackson

Simon Chen
10-07-07, 17:43
Hey guys,

If I'm not mistaken BCC is a new bar/diner which is in front of Orange Discotheque.

Fastcome
10-08-07, 01:26
Bro fast come:

Where is this CC you are talking about. Because I only know of histana, prescot and gold course in klang. Mind to show some light?

Thank you

Bro,

"CC" stands for Crystal Crown in Klang.

William Ho
10-08-07, 07:33
Anyone care to give some contacts to me?

On the young PRC in Klang in CC Prescott or Histana Hotel.

Member #4194
10-09-07, 15:00
Some member think Fisherman has been dead for a year plus..But here i am again with a thunder..Enjoy buddies

Serendipitys
10-10-07, 03:24
Hi all bro in KL,

I will be in Kl on Christmas, and I will stay near Bukit Bintang area.

This is my first time in Kl so I don't know much about place for mongering. Is there save for do that? I've been to hongkong macau and China, and I know there was save and plenty place for mongering specially macau. Guess you bro already know it

If you don't mind please tell me where I can go in KL, also include name of place, adddress, price, girls nationality (I prefer chinesse and thai girl) and how to take public transp to go to that place (ex: monorail, mtr etc) also you can pm me.

I think there are many place in Kl, but which one do you bro's think that have pretty girls and good service and good place.

Is there in KL also like in Macau? In macau we can choose many girls at sauna, so we don't dissapoint with the girls. We can choose what we like and the service is great. Thanks bro's for you help.

Happy mongering/happy cheongers

Greetings,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

TJnightwalker
10-10-07, 23:39

Anyway enjoy guys.
One thing is to hide faces... but what is the reason to hide the action. We all know how a pussy looks! C'mon!!

Kiasi
10-11-07, 04:25
Welcome Home Brother!

Some member think Fisherman has been dead for a year plus..But here i am again with a thunder..Enjoy buddies

Acerboy
10-11-07, 08:42
One thing is to hide faces... but what is the reason to hide the action. We all know how a pussy looks! C'mon!!Bro pussy is not hidden on purpose like the face. I'm banging away doggy and the girl is licking her and I'm trying to take a pic from that angle . so you go figure.will get you pussy shots just for you for my Nov action!!In the meantime you can check my old postings for pussy shots of her.;)

Can't never satisfy everyone.:( Lucky I'm doing this free! Imagine if I'm being paid for it.

Kenzofast
10-11-07, 15:18
My buddy just tried this PRC tdy.

A cute, tall & beatiful but.

FR

Not worth. RM 130.

Can't suxx

Can't touch pxxy

No BJ only CBJ

Overall GFE 3/10

One of the WORST PRC we ever tried. So just forget about it. !

Ken

KL Guy
10-12-07, 11:43
Welcome back! Hoping to see you share more of your quality pics!

KL Guy

Guy in Need
10-14-07, 07:30
YES, I agree. This should not call Photo Galary. Should call something else.

Bro fast come:

Thank you

Hi Guys,

It's okay with me if you want to change this thread into a General Discussion instead of the Photo Gallery, but at least let me know so I can start a new Photo Gallery.

It's either that, or you can move your discussion to another thread and we can keep this thread as the Photo Gallery.

Thank You!

Jackson

Member #4194
10-16-07, 05:17
Welcome back! Hoping to see you share more of your quality pics!

KL Guy

Thks KLGuy And Kiasi

Sibuguy
10-16-07, 12:11
Had time to kill before my flight back to Sibu. So. Tried the KLIA Pan Pacific Spa. Nice and quite spa for a change. Asked for massage and use of steem and sauna package RM 168. 00. Aunty massage. Not hard enough nothing special. Managed to just just touch the sensitive areas as expected on the leg massage. Then comes the big question "special massage" "how much? " "RM100. 00! "no choice this is a jungle out here and so went for it. As I said I have time to kill. Got the job done in about 10 mins! Good hands. Easy money for aunty.

Anyway spend some time in the steam room and sauna the hot and cold pools watched so TV. Shower and left. 2 hours nicely went by.

There's nothing out here in KLIA. Anyone in the business. Please note there are plenty of business opponuity out here.

Sibuguy
10-17-07, 03:00
Sorry, I keep posting in the wrong section.

Huilock 98
10-18-07, 06:26
Hei all bro,

Long time no add here, yesterday I just come back I go to Chi** hot*l in puchong there, but dun have any new thing just get 1 PRC looking still ok but she BBBBJ is best you can try. This is a photo and I forget her name the number is C 288

And than got 1 new 1 PRC is in same hotel Chi**e the gal come back 23. 10. 07 that is a great 1 I try before normal PRC got max is 3 way but this can make up 5 way (but I just try 4 way only), and this gal very hard booking yesterday I go there the guy told me than I book that gal 24. 10. 07 night lor. But I dun have her photo soo sorry that.

Dude3821
10-18-07, 19:47
Found this Cambo gem in Hotel L*C*Y. Has a tight pussy maybe due to young age. Around 18-19 y. O Has language barrier definitely, all she can say is 1, 2, 3. Slow. Sleep. Thats about it.

The FR as below:-

Name : unknown
Origin : Cambodia
Face : sweet, 6.5/10
Body : slim,small frame
Pussy : not bushy,tight
FJ : 6/10 (with KY, good tightness)
GFE : 2/10 (no communication even sign language is out of question)
Damage : RM150
Wir : depends maybe try few other PRC's available there.

End

*Dude*

Bear X
10-19-07, 04:29
Hei all bro,

Long time no add here, yesterday I just come back I go to Chi** hot*l in puchong there, but dun have any new thing just get 1 PRC looking still ok but she BBBBJ is best you can try. This is a photo and I forget her name the number is C 288

And than got 1 new 1 PRC is in same hotel Chi**e the gal come back 23. 10. 07 that is a great 1 I try before normal PRC got max is 3 way but this can make up 5 way (but I just try 4 way only), and this gal very hard booking yesterday I go there the guy told me than I book that gal 24. 10. 07 night lor. But I dun have her photo soo sorry that.Welcome back bro. The prc on the photo looks ok. She have the Angelina Jolie's lips. So sexy. Hihihhhi.

LookingForSex
10-20-07, 12:23
Fastcome,

Can you share the contact?

Thx

Out
FC

Acerboy
10-22-07, 05:13
Hope you are happy now and your money well spend.

Acerboy
10-22-07, 05:33
No feedback required.

Acerboy
10-22-07, 05:38
I'm going to take a break from photo gallery for awhile. Doing this for free also get whack with comments here and there. Time for others to post new pics here with they great cameras. Same old pics of gf from me also becomes boring le.

Anyway this is for member 30. thanks again bro for making the arrangements. Owe you one, actually more than one. :)

Member 30
10-22-07, 10:58
I'm going to take a break from photo gallery for awhile. Doing this for free also get whack with comments here and there. Time for others to post new pics here with they great cameras. Same old pics of gf from me also becomes boring le.

Anyway this is for member 30. thanks again bro for making the arrangements. Owe you one, actually more than one. :)

Don't worry bro, I'm sure most people enjoy your pics than not. Don't you think it's funny that the one who cried for pussy shot is also the one who claimed that "we all know how a pussy looks". :p

Anyway, glad that it's a great trip for you & to others, in case you're about to hit pm button, don't pm me for private arrangement coz I aint a pimp ;):p. Just doing a good mate favour only.. :D

Dr Sex
10-22-07, 20:21
I want too. hehehe...

Doggestyle
10-22-07, 21:03
Don't worry bro, I'm sure most people enjoy your pics than not. Don't you think it's funny that the one who cried for pussy shot is also the one who claimed that "we all know how a pussy looks". :p

Anyway, glad that it's a great trip for you & to others, in case you're about to hit pm button, don't pm me for private arrangement coz I aint a pimp ;):p. Just doing a good mate favour only.. :D

Acerboy dude.. don't let a rotten apple spoil other people's pleasures. We appreciate the effort you put in for your great pics and I'm sure many here would agree. If anyone don't like it simply ignore the posting. Better still.. post your own pics for others to share.

And acer.. I'm never tired of looking at your gf's pic and juicy actions. Acer master of 3some action hehe :)

well instead of talking here,let me post some pics of sexy poses, nudes and a little teaser of my pre Raya celebration gangbang with my cute little cum machine. Yeah.. yeah.. same sexslave again guys.. too bad.. wish I have more slaves to share with...

pic1 - most decent girls would be ashamed to go out in public wearing this dress. But no... my little obedient sexslave get one of her fantasy came true by going clubbing in this little white number. A slu* in a slu**y dress? You bet its dogge's sexslave...

pic2 - let us say a little prayer to God for blessing us with the female form on earth...

pic3- amen...

Doggestyle
10-22-07, 21:14
pic1- before I fuxk my sexslave I always ask her to pose sexy for me as it is one of my turn ons. Giving instructions to an obedient slave and watching her performing them are worth every sen invested. This one is the obligatory shower before I proceed to abuse her according to my whims.. a wet slave is the best one!

pic2- dripping wet boobs.. another favorite delicacy by horny men..

pic3- shes all washed up.. all holes cleaned up..and ready for me to use all her body openings...a ready slave is the second best one.

Doggestyle
10-22-07, 21:34
Guys,

What do you get if you put 3 horny guys in a hotel room with an obedient sexslave cum-EATING SLU* specially trained by mr dogge?

A one messy Raya celebration gangbang!

And what happens if you throw in gardenia bread, nuttela chocolate and 3 throbbing cocks and a hungry cum eating slu*?

A messy Raya special dessert guys..well my sexslave shows that protein is what every girl needs ...Takes some a few loads to fully cover that bread..
but there always will be volunteers to fill it up for her I bet! :)

So there you have it a special dogge menu for good little sexslave....just one serving a day...so healthy and tasty for today's girls. I'm sure you all agree. :)

to be continued..

dogge out

Barek
10-22-07, 22:04
Welcome back Dogge!
We missed your slave parties...
Cheers
Barek

BadBadGuy
10-23-07, 02:02
Guys,

What do you get if you put 3 horny guys in a hotel room with an obedient sexslave cum-EATING SLU* specially trained by mr dogge?

And what happens if you throw in gardenia bread, nuttela chocolate and 3 throbbing cocks and a hungry cum eating slu*?

A messy Raya special dessert guys..well my sexslave shows that protein is what every girl needs ...Takes some a few loads to fully cover that bread..

So there you have it a special dogge menu for good little sexslave....just one serving a day...so healthy and tasty for today's girls. I'm sure you all agree. :)

to be continued..

dogge outI always enjoyed watching you took your slave pictures. She is good and you are superb ! :) Just wonder what is your criteria to select members to join you for gangbang.

Fastcome
10-23-07, 02:52
Guys,

to be continued..

dogge out
Bro dogge,
Nice to hear from u again, wow a fantastic pre raya gangbang celebration. Good photo shot and I really miss it alot, thanks for sharing and hope more to come.
FC

Fastcome
10-23-07, 02:56
Hope you are happy now and your money well spend.
Bro Acerboy,

Don't give a damn on this guy, we always know you give a nice photo shot as much as possible. Anyway, nice shot and keep up the photo, we will miss it alot if you will keep silence a while.
FC

Member #3003
10-23-07, 03:23
Hi, Bro. Dogge,

You are really classic. You spice up the forum.

Thanks.

Araya Slay
10-23-07, 05:49
Both of of are the Guru la bros. Looking at Dogge's gang, like a group of slavemaster. For Acer, always classic.

Diplomatik
10-23-07, 08:06
Acerboy dude.. don't let a rotten apple spoil other people's pleasures. We appreciate the effort you put in for your great pics and I'm sure many here would agree. If anyone don't like it simply ignore the posting. Better still.. post your own pics for others to share.

And acer.. I'm never tired of looking at your gf's pic and juicy actions. Acer master of 3some action hehe :)

well instead of talking here,let me post some pics of sexy poses, nudes and a little teaser of my pre Raya celebration gangbang with my cute little cum machine. Yeah.. yeah.. same sexslave again guys.. too bad.. wish I have more slaves to share with...

pic1 - most decent girls would be ashamed to go out in public wearing this dress. But no... my little obedient sexslave get one of her fantasy came true by going clubbing in this little white number. A slu* in a slu**y dress? You bet its dogge's sexslave...

pic2 - let us say a little prayer to God for blessing us with the female form on earth...

pic3- amen...

One of the best photos i've seen so far. Keep it up dude...:)

p/s: she has a nice pair of hooters...

Harrison F
10-23-07, 08:13
Guys,

dogge outGreat photos and great party. If you need more party boopers to join your parties, just let me know.

Acerboy
10-23-07, 09:55
p/s: she has a nice pair of hooters...I can vouch for that. and she has a great ass too. and her bj rating by bro fastcome is 8/10 and this rating was online rating while he was getting a bj.

Dogge - when is our next gang bang?

Monochrome
10-24-07, 02:34
....to be continued..

dogge outThanks bro:)

Can't wait for more!

Makancipap
10-26-07, 18:38
As said before,

I never sent picture or report, but i don't think it's wrong for me to request more from mr. dogge.

Why?

Let's his post answers the question.

Love ya posting King Dogge.

Fastcome
11-01-07, 10:29
Just came back from Klang, having try this girl. FR will write later. Please see the photo whether you like or not.

Doggestyle
11-02-07, 04:42
Sorry for the delay guys,

I've received a lot of Pms from fellow members to post the pictures of dogge's menu served for my sexslave. Well, I've painstakingly edit the video I took using a nokia n93 and took step by step frames to give you the whole picture of my little cum eating machine taking her special dessert. Sorry the picture quality is not very good as compared to the other shots using my panasonic lumix as it's a sequence of snapshots from the video. Anyone who wants to view the actual video have to view it from my personal collection in person :).

Here it is guys.. enjoy.. **WARNING**: the scenes here may not to everyone's taste.. IF IT OFFEND YOU PLEASE FEEL FREE TO IGNORE THIS POSTINGS..not many guys want to see 4 guys unloading their thick gooey cum on a nuttella covered bread and watch a girl hungrily eat the bread and finish it off.. but from the requests I got..seems like everyone here is a pervert just like me :). Mr dogge always takes good care of his sexslave by feeding her lots of male protein and tasty chococalate spread gardenia bread. Since it was Raya month, I had to prepare a special tasty dessert for my girl, and my little sexslave just love it as you can see from the pics.

The gangbang series:

pic1- slave posing for effect
pic2- Mr A banging my slave's tight asshole
pic3- dogge's cum sucking machine hard at work on Mr B's dick..
pic4- she's enjoying Mr C's dick now..
pic5- Mr C took the plunge into slave's oyster while Mr A attack her boobs..Mr B enjoying a spot of frenchkiss
pic6- slave getting horny starting to grab Mr B's dick.. don't worry dear.. you get to play with 3 extra dicks today
pic7- leg spread and wide ready to be used..
pic8- special pose for dogge's gang about to attack her body..
pic9- Mr C doing a sideway bang..

Doggestyle
11-02-07, 05:17
After Mr B, C and D enjoyed a round of banging with my sexslave while I was busy playing porn director and directing my sexslave, everyone took turn unloading their precious protein load on my sexslave's nuttela spread bread.

No easy task getting the timing for everybody to unload one by one I can tell you. But since my sexslave insist that all the guys contribute sperm, who are we to argue huh guys..

Everybody had to be extra careful not to waste even a drop of their gooey cum.. so as you can see the final result is one messy gooey sperm covered bread.. much to the delight of my sexslave, whom by then, hungrily eyeing her special Raya dessert like a cum slu* she is.. bad girl! :)

pic1-7 Mr B,C,D and myself take turn unloading their spermload on the bread..
pic8-Mr B stock up extra load that day and manage to spare some for my sexslave's mouth
pic9- the result of 4 dicks, 4 pair of balls.. you get one messy sperm bread for Raya.. exactly what my sexslave requested for dessert

Doggestyle
11-02-07, 05:31
Imagine my sexslave eyeing all those cocks spurting cum on her bread..after all of us had used all her body openings...all those different shaped cocks ejaculating their thick creamy sperm on her Raya Special Menu served exclusively by her master dogge.

You would think most normal girls would puke at the idea of eating that slimy gooey sperm covered bread? But no.. not my little sexslave whos trained by dogge. Any good sexslave would thank her master for being generous in letting his horny friends joined in the fun and contribute their precious protein for her. She knows its good for her health. She knows it pleases her master to watch her eat that sperm soaked bread. Best of all.. she knows she will enjoy the bread and finish it. She even ask for a glass of sperm to go with the bread!! You greedy girl! Next time ok honey...

Doggestyle
11-02-07, 05:36
My sexslave wiped the plate clean with what's left of the bread and licks clean her sticky fingers. Yummy! Her hunger for sperm sated.. she looks please as punch. Good little slave. What? No sperm drink in a glass to go with it.. ok next time I promise to feed your favoritesperm drink to go with the spermbread.. all in all a good little Raya celebration gangbang for dogge and his gang!

hope you enjoy it as much as I do guys...

dogge out!

Lemon Tree
11-02-07, 06:00
It is not my style to commend other peoples reports. But sometimes I really wonder, how crazed this human race can be.

Lemon Tree

BadBadGuy
11-02-07, 06:19
After Mr B, C and D enjoyed a round of banging with my sexslave while I was busy playing porn director and directing my sexslave, everyone took turn unloading their precious protein load on my sexslave's nuttela spread bread.

No easy task getting the timing for everybody to unload one by one I can tell you. But since my sexslave insist that all the guys contribute sperm, who are we to argue huh guys..

Everybody had to be extra careful not to waste even a drop of their gooey cum.. so as you can see the final result is one messy gooey sperm covered bread.. much to the delight of my sexslave, whom by then, hungrily eyeing her special Raya dessert like a cum slu* she is.. bad girl! :)

pic1-7 Mr B,C,D and myself take turn unloading their spermload on the bread..
pic8-Mr B stock up extra load that day and manage to spare some for my sexslave's mouth
pic9- the result of 4 dicks, 4 pair of balls.. you get one messy sperm bread for Raya.. exactly what my sexslave requested for dessertYou are a super great slave Porn Director cum actor! Ever thought of making real porn movie locally and start biz like western countries? If yes, I would suggest to use face mask or halloween effect to cover the actors and actress indentify. Still would like to ask the same question, what is your criteria to select the gangbang members? Long dick? Or close colonies only kah: D

Bear X
11-02-07, 06:24
Omg. There really a slave like to eat bread with sperm? Can't believe it. All I can say is DG. You are a really trainner. BRAVO. And good job all the members who join the contribution.

BadBadGuy
11-02-07, 06:25
It is not my style to commend other peoples reports. But sometimes I really wonder, how crazed this human race can be.

Lemon TreeSince it is not your style to comment other peoples report, you are breaking your own rule now ! :)

You posted most of your reports in Thailand. Maybe you can try this out also in Thailand and see if you can get one who can take over Doogie's slave :D

Fastcome
11-02-07, 09:22
Sorry for the delay guys,

I've received a lot of Pms from fellow members to post the pictures of dogge's menu served for my sexslave. Well, I've painstakingly edit the video I took using a nokia n93 and took step by step frames to give you the whole picture of my little cum eating machine taking her special dessert. Sorry the picture quality is not very good as compared to the other shots using my panasonic lumix as it's a sequence of snapshots from the video. Anyone who wants to view the actual video have to view it from my personal collection in person :).
Bro DG,
U r the man, it gave a good memory on the gangbang session with you and your sexslave last time. Hope that in future if there is any chances, let me know if I can be selected again for this kind of action, bravo......
FC

Naked Gunz
11-02-07, 16:37
My sexslave wiped the plate clean with what's left of the bread and licks clean her sticky fingers. Yummy! Her hunger for sperm sated.. she looks please as punch. Good little slave. What? No sperm drink in a glass to go with it.. ok next time I promise to feed your favoritesperm drink to go with the spermbread.. all in all a good little Raya celebration gangbang for dogge and his gang!

dogge out!

I didn't...

Kcrl01
11-02-07, 16:42

dogge out!Disgusting.

Tonsil Basher
11-02-07, 21:22

dogge out!

Hahahaha great stuff bro! Keep it up!

Makancipap
11-03-07, 05:19
My sexslave wiped the plate clean with what's left of the bread and licks clean her sticky fingers. Yummy! Her hunger for sperm sated. She looks please as punch. Good little slave. What? No sperm drink in a glass to go with it. Ok next time I promise to feed your favoritesperm drink to go with the spermbread. All in all a good little Raya celebration gangbang for dogge and his gang!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do guys.

Dogge out! Hurm. Great mr dogge.

Can you email me the guide to train slave.

Metro33777
11-03-07, 09:15

dogge out!

How totally disgraceful. Really sad to do this with a beautiful woman. You should be ashamed. You are placed on my blocked list. Disgraceful human being.

Tony Soprano 1
11-03-07, 14:39
Dog style,
The pictures were disgusting. And you think they are enjoyable? What a sick fuck you must be. Total trash of a person.

Ralph Kramden
11-03-07, 15:17
TS1

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Figuring out what was going on after one or two photos, I quickly moved on.

This kind of trash doesn't belong on a legitimate web site that supports the search for women to have sex with. The sick, perverted crap offered by doggstyle should be removed.

Traveler1234
11-03-07, 15:28
Hahahaha great stuff bro! Keep it up!

I couldn't disagree more. I luv your pix Tonsil but Dogge's are definitely not cool....IMHO.

Miao28
11-03-07, 15:31
I couldn't disagree more. I luv your pix Tonsil but Dogge's are definitely not cool....IMHO.

He may be in need of psychiatric therapy and treatment for his disease of the mind.

What awful pictures!

Speed Jacker
11-03-07, 19:09
Great pics guys. Babes who swallow turns me on.

Bladerunner76
11-04-07, 15:19
Dog style,

The pictures were disgusting. And you think they are enjoyable? What a sick fuck you must be. Total trash of a person.Agree just disgusting and how can you degrade a beautiful woman.

These types of images should be removed.

Leinadgnow
11-04-07, 17:05
Who are we to decide or judge. Some people may think P4P or payment for sex in itself is already disgusting. This is a sex forum for international people. Its not fair to judge him cause of what you people deem "RIGHT" and "JUST" to each his own. If you were to judge him. What difference would YOU be from those who judges that YOU are DISGUSTING to pay for sex? Good job bro.

Metro33777
11-05-07, 00:35
Who are we to decide or judge. Some people may think P4P or payment for sex in itself is already disgusting. This is a sex forum for international people. Its not fair to judge him cause of what you people deem "RIGHT" and "JUST" to each his own. If you were to judge him. What difference would YOU be from those who judges that YOU are DISGUSTING to pay for sex? Good job bro.

This is a site for P4P, not disgusting dehumanizing acts. We preform normal sex acts not force someone to eat a "cum sandwich". Besides every man who has ever engaged in a sex act with a woman has paid for it one way or another. Wife, girlfriend or whoever if you have ever laid a single penny in thier had then you have paid. Those photos are not appropriate for this forum. Maybe you should go meet with him and share a sandwich.............

Seijaipow
11-05-07, 02:07
Imagine my sexslave eyeing all those cocks spurting cum on her bread..after all of us had used all her body openings...all those different shaped cocks ejaculating their thick creamy sperm on her Raya Special Menu served exclusively by her master dogge.

You would think most normal girls would puke at the idea of eating that slimy gooey sperm covered bread? But no.. not my little sexslave whos trained by dogge. Any good sexslave would thank her master for being generous in letting his horny friends joined in the fun and contribute their precious protein for her. She knows its good for her health. She knows it pleases her master to watch her eat that sperm soaked bread. Best of all.. she knows she will enjoy the bread and finish it. She even ask for a glass of sperm to go with the bread!! You greedy girl! Next time ok honey...

Since you subject that lady to such an ordeal, why dont you wipe your own sperm from her **** on a piece of bread and eat it yourself?

You disgust me.

TheCatsMeow88
11-05-07, 03:46
You disgust me.
Doggestyle,

You do not disgust me at all because, unlike some people, I do not jump to conclusions. Yes, this is a little out there but it is only one step removed from CIM + swallow. How many of the same people who have written negative comments regarding your photos also condone / have practiced CIM with swallow? It is a case of where do you draw the line and who is to say where that line should be drawn?

In my opinion, the person who needs to decide where the line is drawn is your slave. I am assuming that you did not force her to do this and that she was a willing participant. I also hope that she is educated enough to make an informed decision regarding what she was doing. Those, by the way, are my criteria for what is acceptable.

I have seen some strange shit in this world and for all I/we know, this particular woman enjoys being humiliated and drinking cum. I take it that you are in some kind of S&M relationship with your slave. Contrary to what the unitiated might think, slaves in such relationships are usually consenting and enjoy being humiliated/punished. However, if you forced her to do this against her will, all bets are off and, in my opinion, you would then- indeed- best be characterized as a sick bastard.

My only advise is that, in future, you put a note on the post to the effect that these photos are explicit and may offend some people.

All,

To be clear, I am not defending this practice. I have never done it myself and never will. I am defending the right of two or more consenting adults to do whatever they choose to do in order to get their kicks (As long as no laws are being broken). I am more concerned about the safety aspects of this practice than its morality but, once again, this is a personal decision to be made by the individuals involved (especially the girl), in the same way that anal sex or unprotected sex is a personal decision.

My point is that it is not for us to judge Doggestyle, or his lifestyle, and immediately assume that he is a sick guy who is forcing this poor girl to eat a cum sandwich against her will. She may well be an eager, willing participant who gets off drinking cum (In fact, Dogge's post suggests that this is the case). Does that sound so improbable to you guys? It does not sound so improbable to me as I have met a couple of girls like that in my lifetime. For all we know, she enjoyed the whole experience more than Dogge. If that is the case, who are we to pass judgement?

The Cat

TheCatsMeow88
11-05-07, 04:44
This is a site for P4P, not disgusting dehumanizing acts. We preform normal sex acts not force someone to...
Metro,

"Normal" sex acts? Don't make me laugh. Since when did you become the arbitrator of what is normal and what is acceptable? And how do you know that anyone is being forced to do anything here?

Besides every man who has ever engaged in a sex act with a woman has paid for it one way or another.
Not true. I have gotten true freebies that did not cost me a penny. Not a drink, not a meal not even a small token gift. Women who were just in the mood for a good fuck that night and I happened to be in the right place at the right time. Not common (for me) but it happens.

The Cat

TheCatsMeow88
11-05-07, 04:49
All,

Quite frankly, all you "holier than thou" types need to cut the crap. We are on a sex board here, whose raison d'etre is to share information about prostitutes and related matters. How righteous is that? I say you guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

The context here is that we are talking about Dogge being a little more perverted than most, not that some guys are good "mongers" because they only participate in "normal sex acts" and some guys are "bad" mongers. This is a question of degree, not right and wrong.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

If you have a problem with Dogge, his lifestyle, his practices, his posts or his photos put him on your ignore list.

That is all.

The Cat

Cafriedrice
11-05-07, 05:15
i would make a comment on the pictures of doggestyle. you give me a feel that you are insulting human being for eating sperm with bread. all human have desire, i have no opposition for man paying for sex rather because it is still better than [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) a woman. i think doggestyle is over the line. learn from brother acerboy and fisherman, i was amused by the photo they uploaded.

this is not a tick off for u brother doggestyle, just my little opinion from me after i view your photo.

Helpmann
11-05-07, 05:26
Imagine my sexslave eyeing all those cocks spurting cum on her bread..after all of us had used all her body openings...all those different shaped cocks ejaculating their thick creamy sperm on her Raya Special Menu served exclusively by her master dogge. ...I enjoyed all of the photos.

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

KunLung
11-05-07, 10:53
Dear All,

Whatever you may want to name it. Just put a stop and move it.

This is photo sharing and Dogge did just that.

I totally agreed with TheCats. I have seen the worst. You are not ready just ignore it...

move on...

upload your photos..

Cheers everyone!

All,

Quite frankly, all you "holier than thou" types need to cut the crap. We are on a sex board here, whose raison d'etre is to share information about prostitutes and related matters. How righteous is that? I say you guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

The context here is that we are talking about Dogge being a little more perverted than most, not that some guys are good "mongers" because they only participate in "normal sex acts" and some guys are "bad" mongers.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

If you have a problem with Dogge, his lifestyle, his practices, his posts or his photos put him on your ignore list.

That is all.

The Cat

Nicewan
11-05-07, 11:13
Dear All,

To each his own, live with it. Dogge has been kind enough to post his pictures even myself till now am yet to post any, so to those who dont like what he has posted, dont view, simple as that.

To DOGGE,

Well done, keep it cumming, in a way:)

Tony Soprano 1
11-05-07, 11:56
Hey Cat,
You gave the best advice about putting Dog Style on the ignore list. I did it.
And for all your posturing and claims of not defending him. You make me laugh. Three posts and all posture. Holier than thou? You are funny.
Raison d'etre? Even funnier!
BTW, you make the list too.

Cheers to everyone else.
Tony

Bjguy
11-05-07, 12:17
Bros,

What can be worst, when people start eating faeces.

So to say, tht is not a problem for the lady to eat sperms.

Hey you guys out there, we are all made of a sperm swimim in our moms ****.

As long the lady, oblige & happy with it, let it be. By science yes, tht is great kinda of protien.

Leave it behind, and stop arguing about it.

Camieleke
11-05-07, 13:13
For sure the Hilton Creek Dubai is girl friendly. I phoned and outcall massagegirl and without paperwork... she managed to get to my room officially. She just asked on wich floor I stayed.
Beside that the Hilton has a backdoor wich allow you to enter and use the elevators without passing the reception.
I stayed there last weekend.
C.

Camieleke
11-05-07, 13:15
Sorry my add is in the wrong section...

Member #3003
11-05-07, 15:12
I totally enjoyed Dogge The King's photo. Who else can do better? Mind you, remember what forum this is. You should not even enter the board if you are so holy.
Don't spoil our fun please. King Dogge, keep it up.

TheCatsMeow88
11-05-07, 15:45
Hey Cat,
You gave the best advice about putting Dog Style on the ignore list. I did it.

BTW, you make the list too.
Tony
Oh my God, I am on TS1's ignore list! I am really going to lose sleep over this one. How am I ever going to get over it?

TS1,

You have your opinion and I have mine. Deal with it.

The Cat

Makancipap
11-06-07, 03:27
Greetings.

Makancipap in english mean eat pussy. Why I choose that bad name? It sex forum. What do you expect.

Bro Acer, come and shut this people from posting in wrong page (like me): P

Jackson, please make an end to all this waste of time argument on mr dogge.

Mr at King Dogge. Keep up, thanks for willing to share with us.

To all, make yourself more worth in this photo gallery, don't make me join you talking on nothing. Sorry bro Acer, just add another post without pic. Don't have guts to show my little penis in vagina online; )

Chow

Piper1
11-06-07, 10:55
I agree with CatsMeow's general comments - not my thing either, but it's consenting adults, and what's normal for one person is not for another, etc etc

We never see so many "I'm disgusted comments" about CIM pics. The only difference in DoggeStyle's photos is that the girl is separated from the spurting by a slice of bread.

Logically then, it must have been the slice of bread that offended people. DoggeStyle - please stop posting photos of sliced bread. ;)

(Obligatory photos attached - not Malaysia, but better than no photos)

Poonhound69
11-06-07, 12:19
This kind of trash doesn't belong on a legitimate web site that supports the search for women to have sex with. The sick, perverted crap offered by doggstyle should be removed.

..... Hahahaha .......... Please reread what you wrote.

Cafriedrice
11-06-07, 13:42
I agree with CatsMeow's general comments - not my thing either, but it's consenting adults, and what's normal for one person is not for another, etc etc

We never see so many "I'm disgusted comments" about CIM pics. The only difference in DoggeStyle's photos is that the girl is separated from the spurting by a slice of bread.

Logically then, it must have been the slice of bread that offended people. DoggeStyle - please stop posting photos of sliced bread. ;)

Yeah, you got point. I have no problem with CIM and swallow the protein. The bread annoy me. Bread is evil... ho ho

Cmy Twk
11-06-07, 13:43
Doggestyle,

I enjoy your photos, but sometimes make me yeak!

Party Nator
11-06-07, 15:55
Sorry to post here, but I agree with Cats Meow & Piper.

Tonsil Basher
11-07-07, 19:54

Well, I think Dogge's pics are fine with me. His so-called sex slave is actually his girlfriend who enjoys gangbangs and cum-eating. I must agree with Piper1 that the only difference between CIM and Dogge's pics is the bread. I'm fine with it. This is a picture gallery and this is where we share our exploits, so let it be. As long as none of the pics are of the categories banned by Jackson.

Nice pics Piper1...I'm gonna have to get my MILF to give more blowjobs to strangers...am running out of pic-stock.

Prestigejy
11-08-07, 02:17
Dear All,

Whatever you may want to name it. Just put a stop and move it.

This is photo sharing and Dogge did just that.

I totally agreed with TheCats. I have seen the worst. You are not ready just ignore it...

move on...

upload your photos..

Cheers everyone!Haha bro your picture is really GMILF. You like this type?haha

Daijek
11-08-07, 08:42
Mr Dogge,

I enjoy your photo, but i don't enjoy bread price shot up 20cent...

1 type of bread feed thousand kind of human.

Dogge, i suggest next stunt, you try sperm on vege. Salad in making.

Monochrome
11-08-07, 11:18
... all in all a good little Raya celebration gangbang for dogge and his gang!

dogge out!Yup. I enjoyed it.

Thanks bro:)

Hope you can invite me next time.

Truly enjoyed your GB last time.

Acerboy
11-09-07, 08:30
Guys,

If you don't like the photos, please don't open them. Dogge clearly gave a warning on the pics. No one is forcing you to see them and who are we to judge what he does with his slave. ; ) I opened a few and didn't open the rest because not my cup of tea as their were too much for my liking. So just move on guys. You don't like his pics, too bad. Why don't you get some of you own pics here.

Doggestyle
11-09-07, 21:08
To All critics,

Why are you wasting precious time complaining about my so called-dehumanizing, humanity insulting postings?

Firstly, I DID put a warning for those who might get offended by my pics to not open it. READ the title and ignore my postings. If you do get offended, please accept my apology and feel free to put me in your IGNORE list. Click that little button there that Jackson put for your convenient…

As for forcing someone, the said sexslave has been my sexbabe/mistress for 3 years, taken care off and sponsored by Mr Dogge throughout that time. Bro Acer and Fastcome can vouch that my girl indulges in all the sex acts even during a gangbang with all the enthusiasm and eagerness of a highly sexed girl.

No force, threats or duress applied to coerce my girl to open her mouth and suck the cocks or eat the cum sandwich. She even asks for a glass of sperm to go with the bread! She just loves cum. Period. Is that Bad? Heck NO. Am I lucky? Heck YES.

Am I a pervert for getting turn on by watching my girl enjoying myself? You bet!

So, stop the arguing and start the postings guys..

p/s: I promise I will not post any more pics of the offending evil looking bread..

tame pics of posings to counter my previous postings. Peace guys.

**WARNING** I call this VVSBD- very very short black dress (anybody offended by watching a girl posing in a very short and sexy dress PLEASE IGNORE THIS posting)

Bnlee2
11-09-07, 21:12
To All critics,

Why are you wasting precious time complaining about my so called-dehumanizing, humanity insulting postings?
Firstly, I DID put a warning for those who might get offended by my pics to not open it. READ the title and ignore my postings. If you do get offended, please accept my apology and feel free to put me in your IGNORE list. Click that little button there that Jackson put for your convenient…
As for forcing someone, the said sexslave has been my sexbabe/mistress for 3 years, taken care off and sponsored by Mr Dogge throughout that time. Bro Acer and Fastcome can vouch that my girl indulges in all the sex acts even during a gangbang with all the enthusiasm and eagerness of a highly sexed girl.

)

Doggee/bro

i do not feel offended. you are one lucky dude to hookup with such a nympho... nice dress. keep up the good work.

Doggestyle
11-09-07, 22:33
Guys,

Please enjoy a series of pics taken from a videoclip of a private anal banging session I had with my girl. Sorry for the bad quality as these are frame snapshots from the actual video clip.

As my nickname suggest, doggestyle position is my ultimate favorite. Anal drilling a girl while she has her round tight asshole bending over in front of me to be abused is the best weekend boredom buster.

For all anal lovers out there, you know what I'm talking about when you look for that special "pop" when the head of your cock punch through the rectal muscle, stretching the ass hole wide. The ass muscle gripping your cock tight and warm, while you slowly shove your dick in and out, thrusting in motion to her moaning and her ass grinding against your tighs.

You take devilish delight when she half groan in pain and sometimes in pleasure when you start to really fuck her ass fast and rough. And when you explode, you shoot your thick cum straight into..where else ( you are talking about dogge's girl here) her eager hungry mouth.

An ass a day keep the doctors away

The Starter....
pic1- boob squeezing to keep it firm
pic2- pinch her nipple and see her groan in pain
pic3- dogge's little cock sucking machine.. vacuum hard at work
pic4- little slave girl cleaning up master's ass with her tongue

dogge out..to be continued..

Doggestyle
11-09-07, 22:43
The Warming Up session...
pic1- how do we bang a girl up her tight ass..first spread her pussy open and wet her up
pic2-then bend her over doggestyle and let you admire that round ass for you to use both holes as much as you want..
pic3- lube a finger..and finger that pussy until she climax
pic4- when she's ready.. lube that tight asshole and finger her using 2 fingers
pic5- you're making her really hot and horny by now.. she wants to taste her own ass.. let her clean up and suck your fingers after you're done fingering her asshole

Doggestyle
11-09-07, 22:57
Now the moment you are waiting for. Her tight asshole lubed and slightly stretch by your fingers ready for your cock. Her body trembling in anticipation, the girl knowing that both her holes are open for you to use according to your whims.

She loves feeling helpless at your hands. Her body and soul totally in your hands, offered to you as a token of her love and proof of her submissiveness. You look carefully at that tight anus, your cock ready to plunge in hard and fast.

You ready it at the hole, and ever so slowly press it into her asshole. Slowly..slowly.. 1 shove there goes the "pop".. you can feel the heavenly tight sensation as your cock defeated her anal defence and shoved in conquering her ass and taking everything she has to offer.

Fucking the Ass..
asshole- tight asshole before being breached
anal1- position your cock at her hole
anal2- squeeze in your head until it pops..
anal3- glide your shaft slowly in..
anal4- press in until you whole dick is up her trembling ass..and take a moment to stay in her asshole while enjoying the hot tight sensation.. and her quivering muscles grinding your dick...pure heaven guys!
anal5- when you're done.. fuck her ass hard and fast.. and make her moan and scream!
doggestyle- best position for any girl to surrender her ass

dogge out!

Bnlee2
11-09-07, 23:07
Now the moment you are waiting for. Her tight asshole lubed and slightly stretch by your fingers ready for your cock. Her body trembling in anticipation, the girl knowing that both her holes are open for you to use according to your whims.
dogge out!
Dogge...

btw...even though the pic were a bit below par in quality.. no objections here.. keep em coming.

go for it dogge... i like that position too.

Chongster
11-12-07, 10:20

She loves feeling helpless at your hands. Her body and soul totally in your hands, offered to you as a token of her love and proof of her submissiveness. You look carefully at that tight anus, your cock ready to plunge in hard and fast.

dogge out!

I know a lot of people who indulge in far more perverse acts in private than Dogge. I don't see his exploits as anything more than harmless sex games between consenting adults, all of whom derive equal amounts of pleasure. Some people enjoy submissive role play, others like to dominate - just because the submissive party in this instance is female doesn't make her out to be a helpless victim. The roles could just as easily been reversed - if it was Dogge munching her cum on a slice of bread, I doubt there'd be such a huge outcry:)

Keep them coming, Dogge!

Fastcome
11-12-07, 10:21
Attached the photo for all the bros here. She is really hot. Bro Liverboy and me before going to her room she already taken off her shirt and pant for me to take photo of her.

Enjoy.
FC

Doggestyle
11-12-07, 11:10
My favorite action continued.. use both holes accordingly. Exchange one hole after the other, after banging her pussy, change to her tight asshole, then pussy.. then ass.. well you get the idea!

finish off with a grand finale CIM, oops.. shot way off the target onto her cheeks. That's ok.. wipe off the sperm with my finger into her mouth and let her lick it all clean.. now thats a good little dogge girl.

The bang and CIM..

pussy1-pussy2- banging pussy then change to her ass..
anal1-anal7- anal banging while both her legs up to her shoulder..ass stretch wide open..
gaping ass- the after math of an asshole after a hard fuck

Doggestyle
11-12-07, 11:16
the big Gulp CIM..

shooting off the load into her mouth but I missed terribly.. I even shoot up her left nostril! LOL! She probably would smell sperm for a few days...That's all right dear. You still get to lick off your protein intake..

pic1- open your mouth wide and say aaah dearie..
cumshot1- cumshot4- thick gooey man cum..daily dosage for dogge's girl..
cleaningup1-3- now I can't let all that protein go to waste right guys.. wipe it clean for her to lick it off..

dogge out!

p/s: Bro FC.. that was a hot looking girl you got! Always the provider for new WL.. keep up the good research bro :)

Fly Guy II
11-12-07, 12:55
Hi All,
Yahoo, yahoo my PSE is back in town. Please do a forum search to see my previous report on her performance.#1812. Contributing members can PM me for details. More info to come when I can get a little more time. The photos are edited for her safety and me trying to be arty
Regards
FG II

Johnson994
11-12-07, 13:03
the big Gulp CIM..

shooting off the load into her mouth but I missed terribly.. I even shoot up her left nostril! LOL! She probably would smell sperm for a few days...That's all right dear. You still get to lick off your protein intake..

cleaningup1-3- now I can't let all that protein go to waste right guys.. wipe it clean for her to lick it off..

dogge out!

p/s: Bro FC.. that was a hot looking girl you got! Always the provider for new WL.. keep up the good research bro :)
Good shot.

BadBadGuy
11-12-07, 14:24
Hi All,
My PSE is back in town. Please do a forum search to see my previous report on her performance. Contributing members can PM me for details. More info to come when I can get a little more time. The photos are edited for her safety
Regards

FG IIBro, great photos with your porn star experience! : D Great perfomance until you were willing to flatten your wallet for 2 rounds: D

By the way, I am more interested for the SS2 NL, remember? She has disappeared due to windy session in March. Any news of her? Hope you can PM me her contact if you still have her. Thanks!

Acid Hunk
11-13-07, 05:37
Hi All,

Yahoo, yahoo my PSE is back in town. Please do a forum search to see my previous report on her performance.#1812. Contributing members can PM me for details. More info to come when I can get a little more time. The photos are edited for her safety and me trying to be arty.

Regards,

FG IIGreat Pics bro.

Cheers,

AH

Crazy Guy
11-13-07, 08:26
FG,

I missed out on trying her the last time. Had been wondering when will she ever come back.

Is she still in the same place ? The room (with mirror) doesn't look the same.

CG.

Hi All,
Yahoo, yahoo my PSE is back in town. Please do a forum search to see my previous report on her performance.#1812. Contributing members can PM me for details. More info to come when I can get a little more time. The photos are edited for her safety and me trying to be arty
Regards
FG II

Prestigejy
11-13-07, 08:58
Hi All,

Yahoo, yahoo my PSE is back in town. Please do a forum search to see my previous report on her performance.#1812. Contributing members can PM me for details. More info to come when I can get a little more time. The photos are edited for her safety and me trying to be arty.

Regards,

FG IIBro is she the PRC with face mask last time?

Fly Guy II
11-13-07, 10:01
Hi All,

The PSE is working at the same location but is currently "resting", I will update the board once I get the info that she is back on her back...

She is still lots of fun with long BBBJ, +++++ the works. Finished twice with no 2, on her tits while she rimmed me. Yummy......

More photo available if anyone is interested, i have to edit them carefully for her protection. Sure you guys understand.

Later
FG II

Monsoon
11-13-07, 16:44
Hi bro Dogge,
Now I think you have done it... your pics are going to upset some folks without the Bread. LOL

Thanks for sharing.

Be good
Monsoon

the big Gulp CIM..

dogge out!

Crazy Guy
11-14-07, 03:11
Bro,

I am sure everyone in this board is waiting for more pics of your PSE.

Looking forward to it.

CG.

Hi All,

The PSE is working at the same location but is currently "resting", I will update the board once I get the info that she is back on her back...

She is still lots of fun with long BBBJ, +++++ the works. Finished twice with no 2, on her tits while she rimmed me. Yummy......

More photo available if anyone is interested, i have to edit them carefully for her protection. Sure you guys understand.

Later
FG II

Fly Guy II
11-14-07, 03:49
Hi All and Prestigejyl,
This is a different chick. The other one has gone home. Penny my PSE is a better performer IMHO.
Regards
FG II

Master Diver II
11-14-07, 06:01
Bro,

I'm ever envious of your arrangements with your GF/sex slave. Btw I haven't had a chance to look at the pics (lack of time in a private enough location) as I'm in Starbucks right now and dont want to freak out the tudung girls sitting behind me:) - but I just wanted to ask if all of this was done in the same hotel we met in the other day? My GF also happily swallowed a decent mouthfull but she was averse to photos and has thus far not accepted the idea of MMF or MFF:(. Ah well, we have to live with the little disappointments in life.

I'm glad to see you carry on as normal and ignore the unnecessary disparaging comments. TT or drinks some time bro. Keep it up! Please teach me oh Great Sifu:D!

MD II

Fly Guy II
11-14-07, 10:42
Hi All,

I have been posting a lot from the PRC menu so I thought for a change I would post a nice Mee Jawa which I had the pleasure of tasting.
She is a small dynamite package oozing sex appeal. She likes to play and it shows. All a man favorite pleasures are on the menu with a little incentive added for her full attention. The icing on the cake is her tongue stud which is quite a turn ON. Metal on flesh, hmmmm quite nice....
She is here till the 25th of this month, so as usual for me, to protect her as much as i can the photos are edited.
Contributing members PM me for details.
FG II

Fly Guy II
11-16-07, 08:57
Hi All,
I had many requests for more pictures of this hot spicy Mee Jawa treat....so for you guys.... enjoy!!!
Those who have her info from me please keep the pictures P n C.
Later Guys
FG II

Fly Guy II
11-16-07, 09:02
Boss,
Your mailbox is full so....here goes
It is still open but low key...so shhhhhhhh.....
How do you find the latest photos..
Enjoy
FG II

Fly Guy II
11-16-07, 09:18
Hi All,
My PSE looking forward to her next dose of health tonic.... She said quick la.. I am so so hungry....
FG II

Eaglestar
11-16-07, 13:03
Hi All,
My PSE looking forward to her next dose of health tonic.... She said quick la.. I am so so hungry....
FG II

My God! That lady is stronger than three acres a garlic

What a man, what a man.

ES

Prestigejy
11-16-07, 13:16
Hi All,

FG IIVery very nice.

Monsoon
11-17-07, 03:52
Bro FGII,
thank you.... my mailbox needs maintenance.... and have been housekept, now let it rip. Thank you, thank you.

Your photos are exquisite! You do the gals a favor by presenting them in good light (err positions), and in good artistic form. Nice curves and shadows fall softly.... the moods, the playfulnes, tenderness and gentle intimate moments. You captured it like a real pro.

All this of course is working my way up to Bro Dogge's list of reviewers with his Sex Slave. It that obvious, huh?

Thanks again FGII

Be Good
Monsoon

Boss,
Your mailbox is full so....here goes
It is still open but low key...so shhhhhhhh.....
How do you find the latest photos..
Enjoy
FG II

Fly Guy II
11-17-07, 05:05
Yo Monsoon,
Maybe we should offer Doggie a make over photo session with his slave? Just a an idea so nothing to be upset about. What do you guys feel?
Later
FG II

Et888
11-18-07, 09:30
Hi All,

My PSE looking forward to her next dose of health tonic. She said quick la. I am so so hungry.

FG IIAny chance to share?

Fly Guy II
11-18-07, 10:21
Hi All,
Last photo for the PSE for now, as the response has chilled with no feed back. She says she will only swallow her dose of protein shake and give her prized rear entry to those who will make her feel wanted. Poor girl is looking for love but for now hard sex will have to do.....
FG II

KunLung
11-19-07, 09:44
Hi All,
Last photo for the PSE for now, as the response has chilled with no feed back. She says she will only swallow her dose of protein shake and give her prized rear entry to those who will make her feel wanted. Poor girl is looking for love but for now hard sex will have to do.....
FG II

Bro FG II,

Need someone to take care your girl? I am always available...just for her...

Hey..I can be a good photoman too..either way, I am ready for action.

I am so so hungry ...

cheers

Fastcome
11-20-07, 03:04
Nowadays, at PW you can get more syt after 5:30pm, here is the search I got yesterday and have try it out, very good experience. FR will follow later.
FC

Crazy Guy
11-23-07, 07:47
Hey FG,

I know I owe you one FR. After seeing more pics of your PSE, the more I wanna F... her. However, I am currently going through an allergy problem which means I can't F... anybody at the moment.

Argh.......I had been waiting so long for her to come back. Now that she's back and I have to hold my horses...i mean little bro.

CG.

Hi All,
FG II

Dude3821
11-23-07, 20:48
Hi Bros,

As promised to bro FGII, the urge for sex is mounting, I finally managed to sail my way thru to Forest Hill last nite. My ultimate intention is to give a knock-out blow as for her departing gift for her tenure in Malaysia. She had her last day yesterday and it was sad to see a hidden gem, off to her homeland. Anyway, it is true that she brought lots of fun back with her..with her pierced tongue tickling my balls & shaft, and her youthful tasty body along with her pale-pinkish tits-nipps, tight juicy pussy and soft non-faking moan (i guess)..what else more you could ask for..? jUSt ask for it, any angle, any position..you name it in the list of kamasutra..she really is a "small dynamite" as bro FG says... thanks bro...I O U 1!

Hi All,

I have been posting a lot from the PRC menu so I thought for a change I would post a nice Mee Jawa which I had the pleasure of tasting.

She is a small dynamite package oozing sex appeal. She likes to play and it shows. All a man favorite pleasures are on the menu with a little incentive added for her full attention. The icing on the cake is her tongue stud which is quite a turn ON. Metal on flesh, hmmmm quite nice.

She is here till the 25th of this month, so as usual for me, to protect her as much as i can the photos are edited.

Contributing members PM me for details.

FG II