PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
08-20-03, 04:35
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Domino
07-20-04, 09:23
[Photos deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photos originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos that are not directly related to the purpose of this Forum. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Admin
09-08-04, 03:19
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Chitrapa
01-02-07, 05:21
It's quite sad that this gallery has remained vacant!

Honestly, there must be at least one image of just one afghani woman from somewhere, anywhere in the world. LOL.

Anyhow, I wonder how many ISG views these HOT images will receive?

The first SEXY image was taken from an open window of a Chinese-made van while waiting at the ONLY working stop light in Kabul. Honestly, if there's a red light district in Afghanistan, this intersection may be the only place to pick up a BURKA. If you look closely over her shoulder, there's an ad for Korean-made PLEASURE cigarettes (written in English) on the side of a street sellers stand.

Enjoy!

The second image was taken at a Kabul street market. If you look closely at this photograph, you'll notice that NO women are walking ANYWHERE in this picture. Why? Unlike 99.9% of the world's shopping districts and/or malls (to include Saudi Arabia), Afghanistan remains stuck somewhere in the 12th century.

Hanqe
01-10-07, 00:07
You are pulling our legs......

Sekoya
01-10-07, 16:46
You are pulling our legs......

..and you know this because you've actualy been there, right?

Safariman
01-31-07, 15:20
It is not as bad as described below. There ARE women on the street, but veiled or in burqa. Young women ALWAYS with their mother or a male relative or their husband. Afghan friends warned me: "Don't even think about it!!!" And I stick to it: too many guns around to try it out. It is not without reason that sodomy is widespread here.

Santa
05-03-07, 08:00
Of course, the situation in this country prevents you guys from finding women for sex. However, I think posting pictures and discriptions of life in Afghanistan would be very welcome and of interest.

I think Jackson would welcome ANY photos from this remote and prohibitive country.

So please post more pictures and commentary. Anything will do.

Jackson, is that ok with you?

Admin
05-03-07, 21:24
Of course, the situation in this country prevents you guys from finding women for sex. However, I think posting pictures and discriptions of life in Afghanistan would be very welcome and of interest.

I think Jackson would welcome ANY photos from this remote and prohibitive country.

So please post more pictures and commentary. Anything will do.

Jackson, is that ok with you?Hi Santa,

The answer is "yes".

Please read the Photo FAQ:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines

--------------------------------------------------
The following types of photographs are acceptable for publication in the Forum:

Photographs taken by you of women in any state of dress or undress.

Photographs taken by you documenting your travels, including photos of hotels, restaurants, cuisine, street scenes, beach scenes, night clubs and tourist attractions.
--------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

Jackson

Jimbo22
05-30-07, 11:08
Chitrapa,

Your 'pleasure.jpg' picture, was that a Burqa bikini? Daaaamn man they look jus finee. :D

It's still that restrictive huh?

Cpteasy
06-04-07, 19:22
"It's quite sad that this gallery has remained vacant!

Honestly, there must be at least one image of just one afghani woman from somewhere, anywhere in the world. LOL.

Anyhow, I wonder how many ISG views these HOT images will receive?"

Well, you got at least one response!! It's still that bad, eh? I'm to deploy there (first time in the area west of Vietnam, etc.), but I'm coming from El Salvador where women are FINE!!

So, as I recall your posting (of which I quoted a part above) was relatively recent, but it's hard for me to believe that w/ US military, NGOs and all the scuzzy contractors there that there is NO ACTION? What do Afghan men do when they tire of thier "harem"?

So, where is the nearest plsce onr can get nice, nasty girls.

Cpt. Easy

Crazy Jim Wood
06-04-07, 21:57
What do Afghan men do when they tire of thier "harem"?

Camel... sheep... goat... shepherd...

Trickbaby
11-21-07, 17:51
For those that say there MUST be pfp in Afghanistan they may be wrong. The Taliban is gone but fundamentalist islam is alive in the outer provinces and here is a shot of 2 sweeties in the city

Naked Gunz
11-21-07, 19:29
For those that say there MUST be pfp in Afghanistan they may be wrong. The Taliban is gone but fundamentalist islam is alive in the outer provinces and here is a shot of 2 sweeties in the city

Well in that case..screw a female contractor or a female Marine or Soldier.

While in Iraq (Al Taquaddum), I got lucky with a KBR b itch and there was a female Sgt. that got pregnant by a contractor.

Where there's a will, there's a screw

WAR IS HELL

Neufie
04-17-08, 20:27
I don't too many people are going to read this.

I am in Afghanistan the last two years. There is definitely a scene here, however details are hard to get, and fewer will publish, and it is for obvious reasons very, very, very small. Last time I was in Kabul Dec 2006 I was taken around by someone who knew. Met a couple of lovely ladies.

Ladies were PRC, and possibly a couple of kyrgy type. You will not get an Afghan inside of Afghanistan! , I think I could say that without exception. Afghans are always watching each other something fierce!

Reality in Kabul is there is a fairly good expat network. Surprisingly quite a few expat women living and working in Kabul. Went to a place called La Cantina, mexican food, a couple of coronas, and a bit of whiskey after. Slow mid week night, but I would estimate 60/40 female and 50ish total people inside. (if that puts a bit of perspective on it, then ok)

So any previous poster may have been correct. Find a contractor or soldier, but I know my mate who went up every month for 1 year for two. Three days never came back without pics on his camera. So the advice is head to the expat circles and someone will let you in on the know. And for very obvious reasons I don't think anyone else would say any more.

A note to anyone other than Jackson:

As Jackson will likely be the only very few that reads this post, I am only offering post as a tribute to the forum. I have learned alot, extremely impressed with soo many of the regular posters on some of the other forums. I have very few posts because of where I am, but getting out and about a bit more now a days. Will contribute in full where I can.

Regards

===============================================

Greetings Neufie,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Motor Oil
05-28-09, 14:04
What can I say funny pictures man.

Andy Run
09-26-09, 08:00
It's quite sad that this gallery has remained vacant!

Anyhow, I wonder how many ISG views these HOT images will receive?

The first SEXY image was taken from an open window of a Chinese-made van while waiting at the ONLY working stop light in Kabul. Honestly, if there's a red light district in Afghanistan, this intersection may be the only place to pick up a BURKA. If you look closely over her shoulder, there's an ad for Korean-made PLEASURE cigarettes (written in English) on the side of a street sellers stand.

Enjoy!

The second image was taken at a Kabul street market. If you look closely at this photograph, you'll notice that NO women are walking ANYWHERE in this picture. Why? Unlike 99.9% of the world's shopping districts and/or malls (to include Saudi Arabia), Afghanistan remains stuck somewhere in the 12th century.Interesting. Afghanistan holds the first place on birth rate between arabic countries. This is a matter to think about. Emansiapation and feminism cut the population and birth rates.

Nasimullah
10-17-09, 18:27
dear, all

i am one of the silent member of this fourm, and i have following all the reports, but no body is saying trust about afghanistan,

so let me brif you about afghanistan as all the other country afghanistan also have every things, this is true that this is aslamic country as other countries, but there is also a people that there hearts are alive yet, and they are enjoying sex here, i will sugest you that in kabul there is more sex then 50% other aslamic country, but the problem is security for foringers, (strangers), but when i am hearing from my friends there is alots of new, fresh and very buitifull grils then dubai and othere countries in afghanistan which are always doing sex for money, so please don't show our country image as a unsecure country in a world, there is no thing in kabul actually, you can always find grils if once you got contact with local indivadual, if you still not beleive let me know.

in the bottem line i would like to say sorry for my weak english speeling.

thanks

n. d

===============================================

hi nasimullah,

with all due respect, why did you post this in the photo gallery?

anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

in the future, please consider that the photo gallery is for posting photos, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

on behalf of your fellow forum members, thank you!

jackson

Silent Killah
10-17-09, 21:34
AR, with all due respect Afghanistan is not an Arab country.

Just to let you know.

Enter The V
03-13-24, 13:20
AR, with all due respect Afghanistan is not an Arab country.

Just to let you know.Has anyone been to Afghanistan after the oppressor's left in shame?