PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Trojan1
03-19-06, 22:40
I have not had the honour of meeting EZ in person, even though we had talked on the phone and arranged to meet for a beer (or three) and maybe some pussy. My schedule just couldn't fit in well, however, he is a gentleman in the true sense of the word thru my limited verbal liasons with him. EZ, you deserve all that pussy, and I can only envy you until my next trip to Dhaka pretty soon, I hope. You and Azer seem to have the best of the world...I am freaking jealous...onya!!

EZ Feelin
03-29-06, 13:20
I had said in one of my earlier reports I do have a couple of friends who go to college. They finally agreed to let me take a few pics, one is clothed and the face is shown, so I wont be posting it. Suffice it to say she is dynomite, petite and sweet.

The other one I call Silver, my favorite, I was lucky enough to meet her just at the right time around a year or so ago, so got to break her in nice and gently. She is absolutely gorgeous, both personality, looks and body is out of this world, and of course, being trained personally by yours truly, is wonderful between the sheets too.

Let me lay it out front, these babes are not hookers, they will only go with someone they really like. They will not ask you for money but if you are a suave and debonair kind of guy (or is it swayve and deboner, just kidding with you), if you are lucky enough to meet them, you will slide them something just to buy a gift for themselves. I am no Cheap Charlie (as they say in LOS) plus I am by now a friend, I take good care of them when they come around.

I cannot give out their numbers as they told me not to, however, should I have any friends visiting me at my place, (Jeff6077, eat your heart out, when are you coming around again), they would love to come by for a drink and party.

Enjoy the pics.

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
03-29-06, 13:30
Who said that, The Masked Man, the Lone Ranger methinks, I like to think of myself as the lone ranger here by my lonesome in this town, though the likes of Silver and other friends help me while away my boredom.

Some more pics of Silver.

Also, I had posted the following some time ago:
Anticipation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This young lady visited me with a lady friend of mine. Just conversation and breaking the ice this visit. Just in town from boondocks, but willing to try out a bit of fun and games. Now I must admit I have been with one or two first timers and do enjoy playing the instructor if I have my teaching aids.

Will keep you posted if I manage to have a roll in the hay soon.

Cheers

Ezfeelin

Well, I have sampled the delights of this young lady also and have enjoyed playing the teacher. I just have not taken any pics yet, but the next lesson shall be conducted soon and pics will be forthcoming.

In the mean, back to Silver and her lovely body.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
03-29-06, 13:35
Hope you enjoyed the pics of this lovely beauty.

No pms for phone numbers please, because I am not allowed to give them out and I always keep my word with the ladies.

These kinds of treats are more available if someone is living here on a longer basis with their own pad. These kind of girls are hesitant to go to any hotels or guest houses, as they have their reputation to consider. They do love to party privately though, and most will have a drink or two to loosen up, but usually before its too late, they have to head home as most of them are regular girls living at home and going to college/university.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Larsca04
03-29-06, 14:43
ez,

fantastic tits your silver lady has!

by the way: i noticed from your pics, that most of the ladies are well proportioned but not that really slim. reason? maybe īcos of tradition?

keep on the good work, ez.

have fun

larsca

Trickbaby
03-29-06, 19:16
Damn! I wish I had a reason to go there but I dont and I know I never will. You guys lay down some great posts and those Indian type women are so freakin ass fine!! Good luck and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Gossy
03-30-06, 05:02
Wowowow... silver is a complete package... too bad my B'desh visa request got turned down this week :(

If and when I get another chance to visit Dhaka, EZ my friend, I am going to pile on you for sure :)

Gos

EZ Feelin
03-30-06, 09:52
ez,

fantastic tits your silver lady has!

by the way: i noticed from your pics, that most of the ladies are well proportioned but not that really slim. reason? maybe īcos of tradition?

keep on the good work, ez.

have fun

larsca

I agree, she has some superfine tits, actually the whole package is very very nice indeed. Must be the way I took the picture, because in real life, Silver is slim and not that tall at all. You will see from a previous post of a girl called Lucky, she is a very petite package but the photos make her look big.
I personally prefer them petite size so am pretty picky.

Glad you all are enjoying the photos. I did have a session with the virgin or ex virgin (thank you very much) last night, but didnt get out the camera to take a few pics. Ah well, next time.

LaFun2, got your pm, added you to my yahoo messenger, and will be talking to you shortly.

Cheers
Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
04-01-06, 20:06
Stay the heck away from this gal called Ony. She will rip you off any time she gets a chance and even try to blackmail you if she can. One monger had reported it earlier, I have heard it again. She used to be one I met first, turned her on to friends, and she has become a pro. Do not fall for her english patter and her cute looks. Buyer beware, as the saying goes.

Regardless, I have been having way too much fun these last couple of days.

Firstly, I finally met a tribal gal, she is great. Cute, knows what she is doing, even gives a great massage.

A few pics from her, she could pass for a gal from the Nana Plaza easily.

Enjoy and I got a few more of a couple of new ones after this.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
04-01-06, 20:09
she is great, I can attest to that.

cheers

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
04-01-06, 20:12
she is great, dont you think

Cheers

ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
04-01-06, 20:24
Action this afternoon, I got a call from a fellow monger QBFUK, who was in town. Arranged to meet up with him at my place, Sent out my driver to pick him up from his guest house. I had talked to him earlier but never met him, so didnt know what kind of guy to expect.

While he was being picked up by my chaffeur, the gals showed up at my place. Lucky, I have had many times before, she is a cutie, she is the one who has the dancing pictures posted by Jeff6077. She came around with another one gal, personally I dont like em that old (all of 25, but she done had a kid, so it shows on the body). Anyway time is a wastin, so before my fellow monger shows up, I take em around for a test drive. I do the deed with Lucky while the other one sucks my balls. Man what a test drive it was.

I took a few pics, the older one sure could teach Lucky a few tricks on pleasing an old fellow by giving him a hell of a BJ.

hope you guys enjoy the pics. After I was finished, QBFUK showed up but he only had the gumption to try Lucky. I have arranged for the other one to visit him tomorrow at his guest house, lets see how it goes.

Jeff6077, QBFUK tells me he has contacted you and may see you in Dubai.

Hope you guys have fun, but Dubai is way too expensive for me and the girls are way too stuck up.

I will stick to South and Southeast Asia for now.

Cheers all.

Ez Feelin

Mickey Rooney
04-01-06, 20:44
Azertyuk, QBFUK tells me he has contacted you and may see you in Dubai.

Hope you guys have fun, but Dubai is way too expensive for me and the girls are way too stuck up.

hi Ez. glad you are still having a good time. I do miss our times together. But I had met a good bunch of people here Piper and MK being two!

QBFUK has been in touch last Dec regarding his trip to Dhaka. He has not been in touch yet re Dubai, when he does and if I am in the country at the time then I shall take care of him and show him the sights and sounds. How know we may even share a beer or two, or a girl or two..... ;)

In the mean time tell me did he get on with Lucky? As you know I was not lucky with Lucky.

you have email from me re other things please read.

Ciao for now

A

EZ Feelin
04-02-06, 10:50
Yea, he did, in fact he could have taken both and made a sandwich should he have so desired, but he decided on taking Lucky on.

I think he should be posting a couple of pics he took.

I got more than I can handle these days, Jeff6077. The mongers you hook up with in Dubai, and if they ever are here in town, let me know. As long as you think they would connect with the lifestyle I have, I would be pleased to show em around. You know me quite well by now, yea.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Rane84
04-02-06, 22:00
Are there any girls left in BD that you haven't done yet? There is a slight possibility that I am coming to Dhaka over the summer. What are the chances that you will invite me to one of your pleasure fest?

EZ Feelin
04-03-06, 20:35
Are there any girls left in BD that you haven't done yet? There is a slight possibility that I am coming to Dhaka over the summer. What are the chances that you will invite me to one of your pleasure fest?

send me a pm, tell me a bit about yourself, the best I can offer is perhaps a drink at the club with me, if we are of the same mind frame, sure, if I can, I will show you around the stuff that I do all the time

Thanks for the kind words, more than enough for all to go around, if you know how to navigate.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
04-03-06, 20:54
I promised when I could take some pics of the gal I broke in a twice, last night was the third night.

Enjoy it, and dont pm me for contacts, please

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
04-03-06, 20:56
Man, let the good times roll.

More of this Polly gal.

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
04-03-06, 21:00
This is it guys, I am very very busy, almost every day, something new is on my plate. I think I am gonna take a vacation and get away from here, go someplace where I can rest up, maybe Thailand LOL.

Anyway, I am gonna take a hiatus from posting for a while, will save up the pics, and come on back later.

Somebody else is gonna have to step up to the plate for a while.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

LexLuther
04-03-06, 22:15
What a fucking classical BD beauty! You never cease to amaze. And you appear to have broken her in and trained her quite nicely.

Thanks so much!

Lex

Piper1
04-03-06, 22:23
EZ - she's gorgoeus. Have a good hiatus.

Cheers

Piper

Kelentit
04-05-06, 17:20
EZ,

What a gorgeous girl! I'm a professional photographer and hope one day I can join you to photograph these beauties :)

Qbfuk
04-05-06, 18:52
Met up with EZ as he says. Trouble was I had come from a day of intense long meetings so decided just to go for Lucky. Very tight but no real experience - still a very pleasant experience. EZ is certainly the man - was kind enough to take me to the American Club and stand me a couple of beers. Thnks EZ - will remember the cigars next time! Next night Shumi came to my hotel as arranged. That girl is hot! I dont think I could have done justice to her the previous night after Lucky but what a good time! Was reluctant to let her go but she speaks no English and I speak no Bangla - we could only communicate in the only true way! Did not take many photos of these two - was concentrating on the job. Will submit when I have to time to resize next week.

Stick Man
04-05-06, 19:43
Any chance we will see her in colors?

EZ Feelin
04-06-06, 13:06
Any chance we will see her in colors?

Yea, next she comes around, I will take a few in color.

She is dark, but I like that, in fact I love em all.

Thanks for the kind words, all.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Lazzaro
04-06-06, 17:05
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39928

Ez Feelin...are you circumcided?
:)

Raven1
04-07-06, 10:22
Hi EZ,

You are the man. Wow oooooo

That girl is really hot, though I'm a monger on the Malaysia scene, I usually enjoy the asian pics. Great pics keep it flowing. Have 2 make do with a self HJ as not in near future am I travelling to banladesh!

Ciao rave. Happy hunting

EZ Feelin
04-07-06, 11:40
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39928

Ez Feelin...are you circumcided?
:)

Maybe I am and then again maybe I am not, and what you see in the picture is a toy, LOL.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Lazzaro
04-07-06, 16:05
Maybe I am and then again maybe I am not, and what you see in the picture is a toy, LOL.

Cheers

Ez Feelin
Hope don't have hurt you, friend.
I really don't care about it.
I was joking trying to move the attention from the "action" to the joke.

Anyway, good shots!

Ciao

Priamos
04-07-06, 16:26
EZ Feeling,

Let me first join in the congratulations. You have definitely provided some of the greatest photos from the Indian subcontinent that this forum has ever seen. That said, I have a question for you: following the Belguel debacle on the Morocco thread, the forum's practices toward photos on Islamic countries in Africa seem to have been tightened. People basically don't post photos of the local talent from Morocco, Senegal or, more bizarrely, Cote d'Ivoire without blurring the faces.

Isn't there a non-trivial risk in Bangladesh as well? The country is Islamic, though not as strict as North Africa/Middle East, and as far as I know prostitution is illegal. - Not just pimping, but the actual act of prostituting oneself. So... and again please don't take this as a criticism of your outstanding pics, are you not exposing your "girlfriends" to great risk, and are you not at risk of landing yourself in legal controversy?

Priamos

EZ Feelin
04-08-06, 07:37
I am in and out of the country most of the time. And yes, its not the same as the other countries you mention.

However, I am gonna quit posting pics from now on. Seems like all I do is post, get tons of pms and everyone asking for contacts. I am just gonna enjoy and keep my mouth shut.

Thanks for the advice.

Ciao

Ez Feelin

Zeel
04-08-06, 18:22
Primos, you should [Deleted by Admin]. Keep the preaching to self, if you are so against the pics. Why do you bother to come to the form in the first place. EZ has evey right to post or not to post. No one need [Deleted by Admin] like you to tell what one has to do.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Crypton
04-08-06, 22:09
EZ Feeling,

Let me first join in the congratulations. You have definitely provided some of the greatest photos from the Indian subcontinent that this forum has ever seen. That said, I have a question for you: following the Belguel debacle on the Morocco thread, the forum's practices toward photos on Islamic countries in Africa seem to have been tightened. People basically don't post photos of the local talent from Morocco, Senegal or, more bizarrely, Cote d'Ivoire without blurring the faces.

Isn't there a non-trivial risk in Bangladesh as well? The country is Islamic, though not as strict as North Africa/Middle East, and as far as I know prostitution is illegal. - Not just pimping, but the actual act of prostituting oneself. So... and again please don't take this as a criticism of your outstanding pics, are you not exposing your "girlfriends" to great risk, and are you not at risk of landing yourself in legal controversy?

Priamos

Thanks, Priamos. Look what you have done.

Fuck Buddy
04-13-06, 04:25
Thanks, Priamos. Look what you have done.

Verrry Funny - PMSL

Kelentit
04-17-06, 06:18
Ez:

Where are you? I missed your girls a lot bro! Hope you don't stop posting those superb pictures of Bagladeshi girls.

EZ Feelin
04-21-06, 11:35
Ez:

Where are you? I missed your girls a lot bro! Hope you don't stop posting those superb pictures of Bagladeshi girls.

still around Kelentit, though it seems like i am the only one who is getting any action. I am sure others are too, they just dont post.

Okay, in dribs and drabs now, one of this cutie I just added to my friends list.

Nothing sexier than a woman drying her hair with a towel like that, very very hot.

Cheers.

Ez Feelin

Stick Man
04-21-06, 22:07
Nothing sexier than a woman drying her hair with a towel like that, very very hot.

You said it. Especially since, she has a hot body. But, When you get tired of seeing her dry her hair, since it takes so long, be sure to buy her a hair dryer. There are running a special on it for $9.99 at Wal-Mart. lol :)

Keep it EZ

Nunumiah
04-22-06, 07:51
This is how everyone does it in BANGLADESH. It is a 3rd world country where woman has long hair and electricity in some is still a luxury. BD does not have Walmart and everything is 220 volt.

You said it. Especially since, she has a hot body. But, When you get tired of seeing her dry her hair, since it takes so long, be sure to buy her a hair dryer. There are running a special on it for $9.99 at Wal-Mart. lol :)

Keep it EZ

EZ Feelin
04-23-06, 09:21
This is how everyone does it in BANGLADESH. It is a 3rd world country where woman has long hair and electricity in some is still a luxury. BD does not have Walmart and everything is 220 volt.

Stick Man was only joking, dont take every comment here so seriously.
Tongue in cheek humor, if you get my drift.

Cheers.

Ez Feelin

PS another nick pic of the same gal

Need Some
04-23-06, 12:05
EZ Feelin, you have taken pictues of some gorgeous gals. My hats off to you.

I have to go to Bangldesh (port city of Chittagong) this fall, so of course, I went to the best resource for mongering to find out the local talent. Pictures are worth a thousand words, so it is good that photographs are taken and distributed on ISG. I am in debt for your hard work; please keep it up.

I'm only an amature hobbiest but that is my 2 bahts.

Nunumiah
04-24-06, 03:33
You the man EZ, you the man. I did not take it seriously. I thought he did not know. Anyways, I am from BD originally and now living in the states. You the man and I enjoy your pic.

Stick Man was only joking, dont take every comment here so seriously.
Tongue in cheek humor, if you get my drift.

Cheers.

Ez Feelin

PS another nick pic of the same gal

Kelentit
04-27-06, 04:17
Bro Ez,

Glad to hear you're still on ISG. I knew some they just dont post but I respect you for what you have brought us in Dhaka. Excellent beauties that I never imagine they had in BD. Keep up the good work bro!

Best regards

Kelentit.

EZ Feelin
05-02-06, 08:55
Well, I am just going to post some pictures. Monger Lafun2 (L.A. fun, double it, and you got it) is in town, we have hooked up and mongering a bit now and then. These pictures are from last night, he will fill you in on the details in his post he says.

Cheers.

Ez Feelin

Wandere
05-02-06, 11:57
Your contibutions are par excellence,I wish i could fly in to Dhaka!

Cheers!

Well, I am just going to post some pictures. Monger Lafun2 (L.A. fun, double it, and you got it) is in town, we have hooked up and mongering a bit now and then. These pictures are from last night, he will fill you in on the details in his post he says.

Cheers.

Ez Feelin

Ralph Kramden
05-02-06, 14:52
EZ

You obviously know what you are doing, both in the choice of subjects and your photography.

Usman004
05-24-06, 16:59
DEar EZ,

Where are you.

No updation? What happend?

EZ Feelin
05-25-06, 07:25
Still here, but not posting as much, having way too much fun though.
Just a few photos of the last lovely who gave me that peaceful easy feelin.

Cheers.

Ez Feelin

PS off to Bangkok for a few days next month, I am sure no pictures there, but certainly fun, will be staying at Giotto's Lodge as recommended in the Thailand section.

DEar EZ,

Where are you.

No updation? What happend?

Crypton
05-25-06, 15:17
PS off to Bangkok for a few days next month, I am sure no pictures there, but certainly fun, will be staying at Giotto's Lodge as recommended in the Thailand section.

EZ,

Please check your PM box.

Crypton

LexLuther
05-26-06, 00:58
I've seen such beautiful girls on the Bangladesh site. I'm considering a mongering trip there. Can someone tell me which city is the best to visit for these purposes please?

Lex

Chuday
05-26-06, 03:28
Lex,

Try Dhaka..And make sure you meet up with EZ. I can personally vouch that he is one of the coolest guy I have come across. Not to mention he is very resourceful

Chuday

I've seen such beautiful girls on the Bangladesh site. I'm considering a mongering trip there. Can someone tell me which city is the best to visit for these purposes please?

Lex

Gossy
05-26-06, 05:13
Dhaka would be th eobvious choice, but make sure you get in touch with EZ as he is THE person to offer the best leads.

Safe mongering :-)

Gos

Lex

EZ Feelin
05-27-06, 10:29
Guys, thanks for all the kind words.

I normally just meet another monger for a drink or two as my guest, and if we hit it off, then I like to share my party sessions with them.

I meet quite a few, but if the mutual interest in conversation and thought is not there, I really cannot entertain any and all who visit Dhaka. I hope you will appreciate that thought.

I am here off and on, do move around a bit too these days, but would be happy to pass on some numbers and names should you wish. Please realize that most of the girls I know have an aversion to meeting local guys, regardless of whether they live here or visiting from overseas. They all say the same thing, they get the short end of the stick most of the time.

So if i dont respond to some queries from you guys, please forgive me, I am just trying to watch out for the ladies and their requests.

Also, if any of you fellas think that I am involved with any of these girls in any way other than just a friend and monger, who treats them with respect and dignity, not to mention generous to them, you would be misguided.
Ciao

Ez Feelin

Chuday
05-30-06, 00:47
Guys, I know this is the photo forum and I know that I should be posting pics instead of blabbering but I do want to take this oppurtunity to give the credit to the person who deserves the most (EZ).

I met up with EZ one evening at the American Club. He is a cool guy to hang out with and discuss various topics. I personally feel that I got along with him. Do not know how EZ feels. One thing I noticed about EZ is that he tries to help his fellow mongers as much as he can. All I will say is that if you are in town, do make the time to meet up with him and have a few drinks. I am sure we all can use a good company when we are in town and not mongering. Besides, what is there to do in Dhaka except for working, drinking with buddies, and mongering?

I doubt there is another member in Dhaka who is half as nice, resourceful and helpful as EZ. I have yet to visit his new place i.e is if he ever invites me over ;) but from the pics I have this feeling that his pad is off the hook. So if you can click with him then you will really be lucky.

Lastly, EZ thank you for being such a great host that evening. I will try to meet up with you in June. is your number still the same? Take care man.

EZ Feelin
06-04-06, 15:54
All right fellas, from last night, spent out at the farm with one young lady that I had known very well a year ago, she calls, says she is coming over with a friend. Of course, I say. They show up and her friend at least in my opinion, is very very hot, around l8 or so.

Hmm, someone had given me a bottle of Laphroaig, couple of belts of that, and I was in girlie heaven.

Even had the two kissin each other.

Ah well, just a few photos for your pleasure. Please note we were out on the deck, and it was pitch dark, a bit of moonlight, and these pics are taken by "nightshot" feature on the camera.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Gossy
06-05-06, 04:46
Lovely ladies... as usual, EZ, you are having a great time :-)

Are there any full-body shots of them ladies?

Cheers!

Gos

All right fellas, from last night, spent out at the farm with one young lady that I had known very well a year ago, she calls, says she is coming over with a friend. Of course, I say. They show up and her friend at least in my opinion, is very very hot, around l8 or so.

Hmm, someone had given me a bottle of Laphroaig, couple of belts of that, and I was in girlie heaven.

Even had the two kissin each other.

Ah well, just a few photos for your pleasure. Please note we were out on the deck, and it was pitch dark, a bit of moonlight, and these pics are taken by "nightshot" feature on the camera.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Steven Jones
06-09-06, 20:34
EZ,

What type of camera do you use? Do the girls know you're taking the pics? They are some beautiful women there.

EZ Feelin
06-11-06, 18:56
Steven, to answer your question, I use a Sony Mega Pixel Digital Handycam DCR PC101E PAL. When I am in pitch darkness, I use the nightshot feature. When it is lit and I still use the nightshot feature, it comes out in black and white, I kind of like that. Also all the girls I take pictures of, they are well aware of it and they allow it, otherwise I would never take their pictures.
Thanks, I think they are pretty good looking too.

Gos, I dont have any full body shots of the last two that I posted. It was out on the deck in full darkness, and just took those pics as I had the camera handy.

I am posting another picture of another beauty I was with last night. Sorry guys, no nudes, just a regular pic, but what a beauty, for an old guy I played hide the salami four times during the night and morning. Man I gotta rest up, dem bones aint gettin any younger. By the way she is not a pay for play gal, works in a beauty parlor, and I will be getting a regular massage and rubdown weekly from now on. Only one pic this time, fellas.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

EZ,

What type of camera do you use? Do the girls know you're taking the pics? They are some beautiful women there.

Canyon
06-13-06, 06:30
EZ,

Your rubdown lady is beautiful. She shows a lot of class. I'm jealous.

Canyon

Gossy
06-15-06, 04:37
I am posting another picture of another beauty I was with last night.

Hey EZ, the girl is REALLY HOT!!!

Have fun in LOS $ HK... Cheers!

Gos

Steven Jones
06-18-06, 23:12
Ok cool man, was curious!

Keep having fun!

Steven, to answer your question, I use a Sony Mega Pixel Digital Handycam DCR PC101E PAL. When I am in pitch darkness, I use the nightshot feature. When it is lit and I still use the nightshot feature, it comes out in black and white, I kind of like that. Also all the girls I take pictures of, they are well aware of it and they allow it, otherwise I would never take their pictures.

Gos, I dont have any full body shots of the last two that I posted. It was out on the deck in full darkness, and just took those pics as I had the camera handy.

I am posting another picture of another beauty I was with last night. Sorry guys, no nudes, just a regular pic, but what a beauty, for an old guy I played hide the salami four times during the night and morning. Man I gotta rest up, dem bones aint gettin any younger. By the way she is not a pay for play gal, works in a beauty parlor, and I will be getting a regular massage and rubdown weekly from now on. Only one pic this time, fellas.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Usman004
06-25-06, 15:23

Cheers

Ez FeelinDear,

Pls post your another beauty's picture.

We are waitting for your superb tour in Bangaladesh.

Usman

Usman004
07-08-06, 17:48
Dear,

Pls post your another beauty's picture.

We are waitting for your superb tour in Bangaladesh.

UsmanDears

The last two week no updation to this great threads

What happend?

Kelentit
07-17-06, 17:04
EZ,
Great job at the farm and what a beauty! Hey good luck on your Bangkok hunt though I dont score much in Hatyai :(

Kelentit.

EZ Feelin
07-17-06, 18:28
Lafun2 is a monger that I met in this site, out of Los Angeles, who is now here in Bangladesh for a while, we hit it off and we party some from time to time. Tonight, through an old contact of mine, we got us a couple of girls, one I had before many times and is more of a supplier than anything else, Lafun2 prefers older gals, around 30 up, he is still a young man. Myself, being past the half century mark, gotta have my young pliant life giving support systems of around l9 to 20, we got it going around 7 pm.

A bottle of JW Green Label always helps, so here we are four of us, Lafun2 handling the old lady, and myself with the newbie. A few pics, not much on words, just pics.

Guys, if you are here for a while, drop me a note, you can have either or both of these babes. Nothing special though they know what they are doing and not finicky about it.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
07-17-06, 18:31
enjoy, the younger one is fairly new, I am the second one so far. Not that experienced but eager to learn. The older one, a bit of a belly but expert in giving you a trip around the world.

Ciao

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
07-21-06, 08:56
Here we are, the girl I wrote about in the Dhaka section. She goes to the Green Star about once a week. I did her for supply reasons and hope to get more from her in the future.

Also tonight off to the ranch outside of town. A few weeks ago I posted pics of a girl called "Lotus" along with another girl. Well, she is visiting me at the ranch tonight, along with a new guest, lets see how this turns out. Hope to take some nice pics this time and should be posting those in a day or so.

Cheers all.

Ez Feelin

Piper1
07-21-06, 16:38
Ez - very nice! Nice bod, luscious lips and big eyes. Looking forward to the "down at the ranch" pics.

EZ Feelin
07-21-06, 20:33
Ez - very nice! Nice bod, luscious lips and big eyes. Looking forward to the "down at the ranch" pics.

Sorry guys, partied way too much last night, and was paying the Piper all day and afternoon long. Had to call my man at the ranch and cancel the two lovelies who were coming. By 7 pm though tonight, I was kickin myself for cancelling, cuz after a bit of the hair of the dog, I wuz feelin fine and ready to go.

Didnt happen, so just hung around an expat club for tonight. I should be going down to the ranch within the next week, so watch for pics then.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Deep Wet
07-22-06, 16:45
Hi,

I am in Dhaka now and yesterday night I visited a place where I was presented a few girls. Good selection of Bangla girls. Service not so good but girls are good. Nice blowjob and FS. They allow everything except Anal and CIM uncovered. Charge abt 4000 Taka with room.

Piper1
07-25-06, 11:26
EZ - amazing pic - looks like her clit was reaching out for attention (or is it an optical illusion??)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49102

EZ Feelin
07-25-06, 22:44
[QUOTE=Piper1]EZ - amazing pic - looks like her clit was reaching out for attention (or is it an optical illusion??)

Piper 1, now that you mention, it sure looks like it was reaching out, doesnt it. I never looked at it this way. Next time will pay more attention.

You still partying with Mickey Rooney in Dubai? If you are, say hello to him.
I was in Bangkok at the Giotto's Lodge last month, lot of fun, intend to stay there again.

Cheers until the next pictures posted.

Ez Feelin

Ah well, let me post a pic from my past year's experiences.

This girl has gone back to her home village, sure miss her lovely body and disposition, not to mention fantastic tits and lovenest. A long time ago I had posted quite a few pics of her in this section.

Canyon
07-26-06, 02:06
EZ,

I heard you had a great time at Giotto in Bangkok. What are the attractions of the place? How does it compare with the JW Marriott and the Shangri-La?

Canyon

Kelentit
07-26-06, 07:01
EZ:
I just love the young girl you had. I'm dreaming of her now while milking her big boobs. Good job and great pictures my friend.

Kelentit.

Piper1
07-26-06, 14:10
Piper 1, now that you mention, it sure looks like it was reaching out, doesnt it. I never looked at it this way. Next time will pay more attention.

You still partying with Mickey Rooney in Dubai? If you are, say hello to him.
I was in Bangkok at the Giotto's Lodge last month, lot of fun, intend to stay there again.

Cheers until the next pictures posted.

Ez Feelin

Mickey Rooney and I are planning to join up with WR (and girls of course!) for a bit of fun soon, but we all have busy schedules, so we haven't managed to coordinate a night out together for ages. Hopefully in August.

I was hoping to visit Dhaka in December, but a work project in December has put an end to that.

Here's a couple of pics of a Bengali girl in Dubai who entertained me a few months ago. A bit on the chubby side, but very GFE. I found out recently I was her first ever customer, which explains a lot about the night we had. She has been very busy ever since.

EZ Feelin
07-26-06, 18:34
Here's a couple of pics of a Bengali girl in Dubai who entertained me a few months ago. A bit on the chubby side, but very GFE. I found out recently I was her first ever customer, which explains a lot about the night we had. She has been very busy ever since.[/QUOTE]

Meeni looks like she has been around the block a few times. Guesstimating by the size of her aureolas. A bit too big for my tastes, however, if you had a GFE experience, thats real nice. I find most of the lower end of the Bangladeshi girls will give you a nice experience, eager to please. It is the more uptown model type girls who are bitching all the time.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
07-26-06, 18:39
I have never stayed at the JW Marriott or the Shangri-La. Normally it is the Ambassador, previously Majestic Suites or even the Nana.

Giotto's Lodge has its charms. During the day it is very very quiet, unless you just wanna take a swim or laze around, hardly anyone there.

Evening time it is a different matter, the bar has many many pretty girls, better than what I have seen in Nana or even Biergarten. This place I am sure is not for the budget concious, the bar fines are hefty I have read.

Best part is you get to sit and chat with the owner Hermann and his manager, Guido who I found very helpful.

I would think for a short stay this would be very nice, but if one is planning a stay like a month or so, then perhaps a kitchenette would be needed.

I recommend Giotto's place for sure. I should be there very soon.

Cheers

Ez Feelin
No recent picture, how about an old one, around three months ago.

EZ,

I heard you had a great time at Giotto in Bangkok. What are the attractions of the place? How does it compare with the JW Marriott and the Shangri-La?

Canyon

Giotto
07-26-06, 19:39
Due to the fact that it was discussed in this thread here an info link to Livingstone's Lodge in Bangkok:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=478768&postcount=1235

Thanks

Giotto

Member #3418
07-28-06, 08:34
Where do the Indian / Bengali / Bangladeshi / Sri Lankan women hang out in Dubai?

I've always cruised the York and Imperial Suites in the past and mostly Ethiopian / Russian / Chinese there.

EZ Feelin
07-28-06, 22:21
This one sweet young thang I have over from time to time, (pictures posted before under the name of Lucky) calls me up this morning. Says she got somethin for me, a friend that I just make like. I says come on over this evening. She shows up, but surprise surprise, the young thang she done brung me, is someone I have already tasted thru someone else last week, pictures posted under the name Mukta.

Well, whats an old dog gonna do? Make the best of a bad situation. Thats what I done did. I figured Mukta was here with some other chick last time, so this menage would have a different flavor. So I did the dirty for a bit, and sent them home happy with a smile on their face.

Enjoy the pics.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
07-28-06, 22:24
Not too bad, eh guys. Not really uptown, but then again, not real pros, young and eager to please.

Ciao.

Ez Feelin

Canyon
07-29-06, 02:30
EZ:

Your photos are great! I'm jealous. I've got to come to Dhaka some time.

Also, thanks for the information re: Giotto and Livingston's Lodge.

Piper1
07-29-06, 09:59
EZ - who's lucky? You! ;) Great pics again.

Boone - see my reply on the Dubai thread.

Raven1
08-03-06, 03:28
Ez you're the man i most envy. though i'm from the msian thread but daily scan this thread just to view your recent catch...young & old. bravo keep posting the lovely pics.
ciao raven1

EZ Feelin
08-04-06, 18:48
I appreciate the good words I get on this forum for the pictures I post. Yes, I do quite well in meeting the kind of gals I like. However, this entails respecting their wishes, treating them like special people, which they are.

I get a lot of private messages from fellow mongers who are either just gonna be in town for a day or more, and want phone numbers, or other bangladeshi locals or bangladeshi/americans in town for a few days, asking for phone numbers of the gals.

I am sorry but all of the girls I know have requested me not to give out their phone numbers, as they are not interested in meeting people for a quickie to earn money. None of them are professional hookers, just gals trying to get by, or going to college, and making older friends like me, having a great time, and enjoy the finer things in life occasionally.

So to all the guys that I have not responded to, I am really sorry but I must respect the gals and what they wish. If any expat is in town for a longer period and gets settled in, then I could introduce him to a few of the gals. They wanna get to know someone, get friendly and comfortable before getting into the action part. Hope all you friendly mongers will understand my dilemma, I wanna be of help but I cant.

Lastly, I am posting a pic of this beautiful gal that I met yesterday. Around l9 or 20, dark skinned, but what a lovely smile, and a fantastic body, plus very very responsive. I did not take any nudes of her, as this was the first itme, but I just wanted to share that lovely smile and face.

Cheers all.

Ez Feelin

I leave tomorrow for a while out of the country. Will post again when I return.

Razzor
08-04-06, 19:36
Thanks for the pics EZ, she is a knock out. I understand what you're saying, I've been approached for the same, sometimes it's just not a good idea passing good contacts to someone you don't even know that well. If things go bad with the encounter, you could get the blame. Hey, it's hard enough to get where you have where your at, don't fu&k it up trying to hook up guys you don't know. Let them do there own leg work, they should know from reading the forum it can be done in Bangladesh, just takes some effort.

RaZZoR

I appreciate the good words I get on this forum for the pictures I post. Yes, I do quite well in meeting the kind of gals I like. However, this entails respecting their wishes, treating them like special people, which they are.

I get a lot of private messages from fellow mongers who are either just gonna be in town for a day or more, and want phone numbers, or other bangladeshi locals or bangladeshi/americans in town for a few days, asking for phone numbers of the gals.

I am sorry but all of the girls I know have requested me not to give out their phone numbers, as they are not interested in meeting people for a quickie to earn money. None of them are professional hookers, just gals trying to get by, or going to college, and making older friends like me, having a great time, and enjoy the finer things in life occasionally.

So to all the guys that I have not responded to, I am really sorry but I must respect the gals and what they wish. If any expat is in town for a longer period and gets settled in, then I could introduce him to a few of the gals. They wanna get to know someone, get friendly and comfortable before getting into the action part. Hope all you friendly mongers will understand my dilemma, I wanna be of help but I cant.

Lastly, I am posting a pic of this beautiful gal that I met yesterday. Around l9 or 20, dark skinned, but what a lovely smile, and a fantastic body, plus very very responsive. I did not take any nudes of her, as this was the first itme, but I just wanted to share that lovely smile and face.

Cheers all.

Ez Feelin

I leave tomorrow for a while out of the country. Will post again when I return.

EZ Feelin
08-06-06, 17:43
Well, guys, what can I say? Who could refuse, and Damn, I am glad I stuck around another day.

My man out in the boondocks calls me up the day I am supposed to leave, says one of my previous gals (pictures posted earlier under name of Lotus), called, wants to see me before I leave and is bringing one of her new found friends to meet me, and she says she knows I am gonna enjoy meeting this new friend. Was she ever right.....:-) :-) :-)

Well, I delay my trip, get my stuff ready and am off and running to the heaven on earth out of town. I get there, and sure enough, that evening was a night to remember, I didnt even get to bed until 7 am. in the morning when the girls left. Needless to say, Lotus herself is a delectable morsel, but combined with her friend Ruma, it was out of this world.

I took a few pics for all to enjoy, but again, cannot share the girls as they dont wish to. So, at least enjoy the pics.

I am off, be back soon and will post when I can.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Four face pics only here, two of each gal.

I got others from that night which I will post upon my return.

Bbois77
08-06-06, 17:48
Ez Feelin....lucky aint the word for it....................two simply beautiful girls!

Respect!

EZ Feelin
08-07-06, 17:46
Ez Feelin....lucky aint the word for it....................two simply beautiful girls!

Respect!

Thanks bbois77, I thought they were dynamite too. So I am posting the rest of the pics for you to enjoy earlier than later.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

LexLuther
08-07-06, 18:00
Ez,

Is it your belief that these Bengladeshi girls actually enjoy having sex or even kissing one another? Or are they just doing it for the money?

Also would a non-pro B girl shave her cooch or only a pro?

Curious.

Lex

Bbois77
08-07-06, 19:54
Gee, I have no idea....but they are sublime...whether paid or not , I would have considered myself a very lucky guy!

Great pics.....:)....quality girls!

Ez Rules!

LexLuther
08-08-06, 00:07
Bbois,

I'm sorry. I did not mean to come off as a doubting Thomas. I'm just curious. Like most guys, I'm fascinated by two beautiful girls who would have sex with a gent and with each other at the same time. I'm just trying to find out a bit about the culture from EZ.

Lex

EZ Feelin
08-08-06, 10:04
Ez,

Is it your belief that these Bengladeshi girls actually enjoy having sex or even kissing one another? Or are they just doing it for the money?

Also would a non-pro B girl shave her cooch or only a pro?

Curious.

Lex

I do believe that the girls I spend time with, they may not know much about sex, but are eager to learn, and do enjoy participating. Normally local guys here are more into getting their own rocks off and hell with the girl. When they find a dude who takes the time to get them rockin and rollin too before shooting his load, it takes a bit of time but they do get into it. Of course some enjoy it more than than others, however, I have yet to come across any gal who just spread em and lay like a log.

When it comes to the pics of the girls kissing, no, they are not into it in the beginning. After seeing a few western flicks with girl action, and when I request them to try to kiss, some of them do it, and enjoy it, some do it once and say "Yuck" and some wont even try. I have had a couple of the gals even go down on each other, but most wont, just perhaps kiss or two.

Regarding the shaved snatch, remember, in this country, most girls will shave completely, it is the custom. However, ones who visit me, if I want them to be a regular, I request them not to shave, as I like em bushy.

Hope this explains what you wanted to know, Lex.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

LexLuther
08-08-06, 20:51
EZ,

Thanks for taking the time to explain and I hope you did not take offense to my question as some others did.

Lex

Usman004
08-09-06, 07:36
Thanks bbois77, I thought they were dynamite too. So I am posting the rest of the pics for you to enjoy earlier than later.

Cheers

Ez FeelinDear EZ,

I can't leave from this Bangla Forum.

WHY?

Only One Answer YOUR SUPERB THREESOME POST

Eaglestar
08-23-06, 04:40
Had a good time, lots of pics but only posting one to whet your appetite. The girls enjoyed each other too.

Cheers

Ez

Appetite duly whetted. More please??

ES

Dihaji
08-23-06, 11:09
EZ

Sorry, sorry sorry.. I dont have a picture, but dude.. this chick
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=50085 is so freakin hot. I dont get much Desi punan, but the few that I did have (3) rocked my world.

Do you have anymore of her.. and no worries, I will not post again, just this one time.. I think Asian Rain and you have some of the best pictures on here..

Laterz,

D

Bootyholic
08-23-06, 21:07
EZ,

You are the man! How do you do it? (Sigh)

Bootyholic

Oracle1
08-23-06, 23:32
I dont have anymore of the one the last poster requested, but this is from day before yesterday, they really got into it.

Cheers

Ez FeelinYou have amazing pictures. Why can't you produce them in colour?

Dk4711
08-24-06, 08:27
Dear Ez Feelin

Pleasee continue wihte black and white photo. It is more interesting to look at. I use more time to look at your photo than others - look after the details.

Super

10/10

Alt the best - I hope some day I can visit Bangladesh - when I would like to give you a god dinner and then we can (if possible) monger together.

LexLuther
08-24-06, 12:19
EZ,

I agree with you. They are truly beautiful girls. I love they way they seem to caress each other so tenderly and naturally. I can imagine they may have grown up very close as children and touching one another comes very naturally to them.

Your B&W photos are superb. Keep it up.

Lex

Qbfuk
09-04-06, 10:01
Gone quiet on here again so to keep you guys interested here is a girl introduced to me in April by EZ. Well done EZ, see again in November.

Zero8
09-15-06, 19:51
QBFUK

What a beautiful Smile, along with the obvious, is there a series to this
one lonely photo.

I never previously thought of Bangladesh as a beautiful country but this
forum has certainly changed my mind. Keep up the good work mongers.

EZ Feelin
10-10-06, 21:20
Havent posted in a while. Got too much on my plate. Also now getting to know a few couples who are into swinging, so introducing my girlfriends to this new way of fun.

A few photos of this lovely gal that I knew five years ago, trained by yours truly when she was fresh off the boat, now dances in Dubai and Bahrain, came back to visit and remembered me. Spent last night with her, no nudes, just a nice smile.

Later all.

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
10-10-06, 21:24
Had one of my girls come over with another friend, lots of bi action.

A few pics.

Ez Feelin

Mickey Rooney
10-10-06, 22:03
.... now dances in Dubai and Bahrain, came back to visit and remembered me. .....

Ez Feelin

Hey Ez. my old friend.

good to hear from you. This lady is lovely! any chance to meet here in Dhaka when I am next there? Did I understand that she is in Dubai? Would love to sample her here!

Lets catch up real soon.

M

PS I see that you are still porking Lucky!!

Blood Red
10-13-06, 15:35
Had one of my girls come over with another friend, lots of bi action.

A few pics.

Ez FeelinGreat pics as always, EZ.

Out of curiousity, how old are those two girls?

Cheers

EZ Feelin
10-14-06, 06:47
Great pics as always, EZ.

Out of curiousity, how old are those two girls?

Cheers

Both the girls are in their early twenties, one is 22 and the other around 23 or 24.

Ciao.

EZ

Member #1764
11-06-06, 06:43
Those of you who did, or tried to do, anal with Bangladeshi girls, please tell me if they are extremely reluctant. From what I've heard, they turn around and leave.

Blood Red
11-19-06, 14:51
Miss your pics dude.

Jay Prodhan
11-20-06, 01:32
You say in Dubai amd Bahrain. Would you have her Dubai contacts?

Thanks in advance.

Havent posted in a while. Got too much on my plate. Also now getting to know a few couples who are into swinging, so introducing my girlfriends to this new way of fun.

A few photos of this lovely gal that I knew five years ago, trained by yours truly when she was fresh off the boat, now dances in Dubai and Bahrain, came back to visit and remembered me. Spent last night with her, no nudes, just a nice smile.

Later all.

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
11-28-06, 13:03
You say in Dubai amd Bahrain. Would you have her Dubai contacts?

Thanks in advance.

She was in Dubai for a while, dancing for one of those hotels, I cant remember the name. One hotel the Pakistani girls dance, the other Bangladeshi.

She told me she was off to Bahrain this time, but since I had no plans to visit, I didnt bother. Sorry about that.

Anyway, since this is the photo gallery, I thought I would post a picture of one other girl I see from time to time, not a pay for play girl, just a girlfriend with whom I play hide the salami once in a while. No nudes, just a nice looking girl.

Ciao.

Ez Feelin

Tradewinds
11-28-06, 14:14
Im going to Dhaka straight after new years (2nd Jan) for 9 days staying at the Sheraton Dhaka (not hotel of choice but company paying), is this hotel remote from good crumpet/women bars. I would be grateful for feedback on wether its remote or distance to nightlife.
Shame EZ's place isnt open yet as Im sure that would be the place to go!

Tradewinds

Chuday
11-28-06, 18:19
As far as I know, there is not much mongering action near the Sheraton (unless you are interested in those cheap ass ones from the nearby Ramna Park). All the guest houses that has been mentioned in this forum are located in Gulshan / Baridhara area of Dhaka city. Depending on the time of the day you travel, it can take anywhere from 30mins to 1.5hrs to get there. Sometimes more.

If I were you, I would try to stay at a hotel thats located near Gulshan/Baridhara area and not stay at the Sheraton. Its a very old hotel and I have heard that the rooms are quiet old. Though, there are other mongers who have stayed in that hotel (check previous reports for more info). The only 4 star plus hotel I can think of is Radisson thats on Airport Road. The Westin was under construction when I was in Dhaka in June. Not sure when it will open. You can check that as well. There are lots of other local hotel (like Sarina) in the Gulshan/Baridhara area that are good too. Though they are not part of an international chain. Keep in mind that the Gulshan/Baridhara is considered the diplomatic enclave (all the foreign embassies and foreign clubs such as American club are located.) so its a very safe area in relation to other parts of the city. Especially during this time when there is so much going on with regards to the upcoming election.

Do you know where you work in Dhaka is? Is it near the Gulshan area? I'm sure if you can use the current political situation and safety to your advantage and get out of staying at the Sheraton. Just tell your company that based on your own research, you have found out that Gulshan/Baridhara area is 1000 times safer than the Sheraton area.

I've plans to go to Bangladesh for a month in December. But for now, I've put it on hold because of the current political crisis.

Lastly, I think we should move this thread from here to under "Dhaka" as this is the Photo forum.

Im going to Dhaka straight after new years (2nd Jan) for 9 days staying at the Sheraton Dhaka (not hotel of choice but company paying), is this hotel remote from good crumpet/women bars. I would be grateful for feedback on wether its remote or distance to nightlife.
Shame EZ's place isnt open yet as Im sure that would be the place to go!

Tradewinds

Usman004
12-08-06, 17:46
Dear EZ Feelin,

Where is your Lovely threesome pictures?

EZ Feelin
12-09-06, 17:01
Dear EZ Feelin,

Where is your Lovely threesome pictures?

My partners in the menage et trois do not wish for the pics to be posted.
Sorry.

Ez Feelin

Steven Jones
12-30-06, 03:20
These girls you fuck EZ look amazing! You lucky fellow!

Usman004
01-10-07, 16:07
She was in Dubai for a while, dancing for one of those hotels, I cant remember the name. One hotel the Pakistani girls dance, the other Bangladeshi.

She told me she was off to Bahrain this time, but since I had no plans to visit, I didnt bother. Sorry about that.

Anyway, since this is the photo gallery, I thought I would post a picture of one other girl I see from time to time, not a pay for play girl, just a girlfriend with whom I play hide the salami once in a while. No nudes, just a nice looking girl.

Ciao.

Ez FeelinDear Ez Feelin

The last One and Half Month? No Pictures.

Please post some.

EZ Feelin
01-12-07, 08:55
I dont post much these days, just enjoy the gals once in a while.

However, due to popular request, pic of one girl I saw this week, (I dont have nudes, she didnt want to) she is P4P but is expensive.

Around 24, nice tight body and a great ride.

Cheers all.

Ez Feelin

Angelo Per
01-12-07, 12:04

However, due to popular request, pic of one girl I saw this week, (I dont have nudes, she didnt want to) she is P4P but is expensive.

Cheers all.

Ez FeelinYou seem to be finding quite a few rare gems. Best wishes to you.

AP

Ariesnr
01-12-07, 14:17
Hi,

The gals you choose and enjoy are really good,you have got a great taste mate,You lucky B.

Please keep posting

Cheers

Usman004
01-12-07, 14:52

Cheers all.

Ez FeelinDear Ez Feelin

Thank you for the post.

She is Marvelous Beauty

EZ Feelin
01-24-07, 09:27
Ok, guys, met this girl a few days ago, did her, fucking fantastic
just look at pretty face, body is dynofuckingmite too.

Have some hot pics, just thought would tease you guys with these pics only.

Ez Feelin

NicFrenchy
01-24-07, 11:11
just look at pretty face, body is dynofuckingmite too.Wow. I totally dig this Chick's look. Any more pics?

Firebird
01-24-07, 13:02
EZ - she is beautiful. Those lips - too bad you did not get her to smile. Any full body shots or other "smiling" close-up?
Thanks - firebird

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
01-25-07, 18:42
What do you think? She's got fuckin incredible eyes, grey green.

Ez Feelin

EZ Feelin
01-25-07, 18:43
get lost in em
Ez

Canyon
01-26-07, 02:29
EZ:

Wonderful photos! She looks great. I'm envious.

Canyon

Bliss
01-26-07, 03:43
Those SAGARIKA Earings made her real gem.

Any picture showing those Earnings ? :):):)

Please more pic of this gem.

Have fun!

Crypton
01-26-07, 20:20
You're killiing us, EZ!! She's awesome. How was her performance in bed? Did it match her beauty??

Bootyholic
01-27-07, 00:54
EZ,

You've set a standard which is hard to beat let alone meet. Keep up the good work!!

BH

Bliss
01-27-07, 01:36
Hi EZ,

How much did you pay to this beauty?

I cannot wait to travel to Bangladesh.

Please submit some ACTION pictures.

Share your thrill with us all. :)

Have fun! :)

Blood Red
01-27-07, 13:31
Pics like that is why EZ is a legend on these forums. Excellent stuff dude!

Bdeshi
02-07-07, 08:46
Pics like that is why EZ is a legend on these forums. Excellent stuff dude!We are unfortunately missing new photo postings from EZ.

Wish to have more and more new postings as well as photos.

EZ Feelin
02-10-07, 13:21
We are unfortunately missing new photo postings from EZ.

Wish to have more and more new postings as well as photos.

No action ones, but the gal with the smile is my old friend Lucky, and she brought another friend along, coincidentally also called Lucky. So I had twice the luck tonight, though didnt take any pictures that you all will holler for.

Enjoy.

Ez Feelin

Tarek
02-11-07, 13:45
Ez you make the forum worth man.

Where can I contact you?

Any contact address, phone?

Please pm.

Wandere
02-15-07, 10:53
Can I say you are not only lucky but have a gift of the gab,you are a chosen one, never ever you have come without a masterpiece, give me half your charms,

Take care and have a ball.

Another great girl, nice body, nice personality and what a ride, Whooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ez Feelin

Drogpa C
03-03-07, 12:46

Ez FeelinI am new the forum.

I find it intresting what is shared here.

TJnightwalker
03-06-07, 06:54
why the green colored pictures? cannot understand.

Mickey Rooney
03-08-07, 17:23
why the green colored pictures? cannot understand.EZ is using night vision function on his camera. it allows you to 'see' in the dark.

Ez how are you doing mate? still have my camera battery? I will want to collect it from you 'personally' some time soon.

Hugs to Luck x 2!

Mongateer aka azertyuk

EZ Feelin
04-02-07, 12:33
Ez how are you doing mate? still have my camera battery? I will want to collect it from you 'personally' some time soon.

Hugs to Luck x 2!

Hey Jeff6077,

How you doing? I still have your camera battery, holding it for you until your next trip. When is that going to be, you know mate?

By the way, Lucky has turned too professional for my tastes. She has a few girls staying with her now, another lucky and sonia. I have posted their pictures earlier. I connected her with two mongers from here who visited, and both didn't have good feedback, apparently too rushed, won't do this and won't do that. They never acted that way with me. I have dropped her from my connection list from now on.

Gos, who is one of the mongers from here, is visiting until the 4th, he is staying at one of my units. I fixed him with rupa the first day and he had great things to say about them. Bad report about lucky and sonia, apparently it is lucky who has become too greedy.

Keep in touch, mate.

Ez Feelin

Usman004
06-01-07, 16:08
I Think This Photo Gallery Is Almost Dead.

Zero8
06-02-07, 08:25
If the reason you havent posted any photos is you dont have a camera battery I am sure we could have a whip round and get you a few batteries

Love your work.

Regards

Zero8

EZ Feelin
08-09-07, 08:11
I have posted a caution report in the other section, and since Zero has asked me if i need any help in posting, i figure, a couple of photos of one of my new friends, very nice in every way.

Enjoy, but please dont ask for contact numbers unless we meet, have a couple of drinks and enjoy each other's company. My friends are not street gals whose numbers i can give out to complete strangers.

Hope you guys understand.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Gossy
08-10-07, 04:48
Whoa... what a stunner!!!

You sure are having a great time, EZ... keep it up.

Cheers!
Gos

I have posted a caution report in the other section, and since Zero has asked me if i need any help in posting, i figure, a couple of photos of one of my new friends, very nice in every way.

Enjoy, but please dont ask for contact numbers unless we meet, have a couple of drinks and enjoy each other's company. My friends are not street gals whose numbers i can give out to complete strangers.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Bliss
08-11-07, 02:55
EZ,

Thanks for bringing back life to the board.

Please post more action pic of this beauty.

She is really charming, but how was in the bed?

Please share some experience.

Spider 63
08-15-07, 09:20
EZ,

She is HOT and you are COOL man.

Still striking gold in these difficult time of Emergency and DUDOK!

Salute!

Spider63

Rainy
08-16-07, 07:46
Here is the girl. My friend sent it from Rajshahi Univeristy.

And there is a contact number to get girl from Rajshahi Unverisity.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EZ Feelin
08-17-07, 09:51
Yes, indeed, the pic you posted, she sure is a good looker, too bad she is in rajshahi and not dhaka, ah well, you can kiss some of the girls some of the time but cannot kiss all the girls all the time.

I met a cutie too, different from all the girls i usually meet. a few pics of her for your viewing pleasure.

Cheers
Ez Feelin

Usman004
08-17-07, 17:33

And there is a contact number to get girl from Rajshahi Unverisity.Not at all she is not from Rajshahi Univeristy.

She is a famous Indian site porn star i have lot of photos her.

Her name is Arpita from Banglore, India.

Bnlee2
08-18-07, 02:40
Not at all she is not from Rajshahi Univeristy.

She is a famous Indian site porn star i have lot of photos her.

Her name is Arpita from Banglore, India.

another newbie BUSTED.....report it to Jackson and lets get this dude outta here....

Faisal24
08-25-07, 20:09
Hi Ez,

This is girl is super, simple and sexy! Whats her name?

Cyao,

Fayaz

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Gagaca
08-26-07, 02:19
Hey EZ, where in Bangladesh did u find her. What city where you in and much was cost for deed. Also is it common to find such a babe I mean WOW!

EZ Feelin
Reports: 229

Just a teaser

Ez Feelin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lucky ononno 001.jpg (51.4 KB, 1102 views)
File Type: jpg lucky ononno 002.jpg (53.3 KB, 921 views)
File Type: jpg lucky ononno 003.jpg (59.7 KB, 1003 views)

Gagaca
08-26-07, 17:24
I've read or looked at all the report in all 27 pages, and by far EZ has it going on hands down.

I'm a sorta newbie moongerer, im actually from N.america, but my ethinicies brown and can speak some bangla. (though bangla is differnt dilects every few hundred km). I've been there once b4 , non- monger visit.

Whats your advice if i wanted to get some young college gurls,that are kinda hot,

Also for "hotels" what do you recommned worth it vs getting your own hook up? in terms of accessibility.

Well Later for for now, if i come by bangladesh in dhaka , hope you could show me the ropes in mongering dhaka

Scooba
09-06-07, 13:51
My friends are not street gals whose numbers I can give out to complete strangers.Yet you decided to post them on the street without even making a half a** effort to hide their faces.

Rather than rereading your posts for spelling errors, I suggest you use a common sense screen.

Blood Red
09-07-07, 17:11

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Nice work. She is beautiful.

EZ Feelin
09-08-07, 19:10
yet you decided to post them on the street without even making a half a** effort to hide their faces.

rather than rereading your posts for spelling errors, i suggest you use a common sense screen.

please let me know where i have made spelling errors, other than typos, i cant imagine where i screwed up. but thanks for your diligence.

and since you say i posted their pics showing their faces but not their contact numbers, i will take it as sour grapes.

here is another cutie that i enjoy which you never will. rest of the mongers know my posts and if there are any negative comments, i will surely look forward to reading them.

cheers and happy mongering in dhaka if there is such a thing for people like you.

ez feelin

ps. i cant seem to get the pic posted right now, but i wanted to reply to your half assed comment, i will post the pic later so you can eat your heart out, i bet you are a local lad.

Usman004
09-09-07, 14:00
Hey EZ, where in Bangladesh did u find her. What city where you in and much was cost for deed. Also is it common to find such a babe I mean WOW!

EZ Feelin
Reports: 229

Just a teaser

Ez Feelin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lucky ononno 001.jpg (51.4 KB, 1102 views)
File Type: jpg lucky ononno 002.jpg (53.3 KB, 921 views)
File Type: jpg lucky ononno 003.jpg (59.7 KB, 1003 views)What happened the pictures?

Scooba
09-09-07, 18:02
ouuuuuuch! didn't realize it would sting that bad ez. poor chap. atleast that unplugged your hole where sun never shines.

sour grapes, certainly for a guy sitting atleast 8k miles away? get a grip man. tell me! are you really half brained along with being half assed? oh wait, one testicle too? sounds like you have already made the discovery of the century with me being a local 'lad'. so tell me 'boy', how local are you?

jackson, profuse apologies for this chatter on the pg.

happy'half' mongering cheeezeee

Bootyholic
09-12-07, 05:10
I have not met EZ nor know him personally, but can attest to the fact that he is the most valuable contributor to the Bangladesh forum on ISG. It's that simple. I don't to say any more. EZ, keep up the good work. I will get to BD one of these days and will definitely look you up.

BH

Member #3443
09-14-07, 02:37
I have personally met EZ a few times for drinks and dinner in Dhaka. He is a gentleman and willing to help out where ever he can. His girls are "real" and are what they are. Cheers EZ ! !

Gossy
09-14-07, 04:32
Couldn't agree more with you, Taloha. EZ is a thorough gentleman.

Posting pics with blurred faces or otherwise is a monger's prerogative; so is sharing their contact details. Let's refrain from making personal attacks and get along with mongering.

Peace
Gos

I have personally met EZ a few times for drinks and dinner in Dhaka. He is a gentleman and willing to help out where ever he can. His girls are "real" and are what they are. Cheers EZ ! !

EZ Feelin
09-17-07, 11:26
Appreciate the support.
Still having a good time, just dont post much.

As far as these comments, water off a ducks back.

Gos, come on back here sometime, got a lot of new faces, also quite a few mongers now visiting here on business and fun and games when free.

I myself will be travelling more in the near future, all mongering related, with other guys I have met during their trips here. Want to check out what else is new around this area.

EZ

Gossy
09-20-07, 04:23
Gos, come on back here sometime, got a lot of new faces, also quite a few mongers now visiting here on business and fun and games when free.

EZ

Hey EZ, that would be another fun-filled round of days!!! Lemme try and work out something soon.

Cheers!
Gos

Bdeshi
10-18-07, 19:50
Appreciate the support.

Still having a good time, just dont post much.

As far as these comments, water off a ducks back.

I myself will be travelling more in the near future, all mongering related, with other guys I have met during their trips here. Want to check out what else is new around this area.

EZHi EZ,

I live outside Dhaka.

Can I meet you some time some where in Dhaka?

Ny Desiman
10-27-07, 06:27
I know I am a new member at this site. As I have told earlier, will be visiting Dhaka soon. Hope to get some help from fellow local members as I will be visting after a long time.

This is a small contribution of me in this site, for the joy I have got from the pictures posted here, especially by EZ.

The girl is not in Dhaka, as I am not there yet. She is a regular that I use. 7/10 in looks but 10/10 in attitude.

Enjoy.

Dutchboy7908
10-31-07, 04:42
Hello fellow forum members. I'm going BD pretty soon and will be located in the Rangpur area. I've done some research and it seems pretty difficult to get your needs full filled. I did also check AFF. There are many girls from Dhaka. They all put i suppose phone numbers. Would it be safe to call them or are it just tricks? Anyway would be great to meet up with some of you guys to just have a beer and talk. SO if anybody is up for it I'll be in town around 18th of NOv.

Cheers

Kenny2003
11-01-07, 06:26
Hello fellow forum members. I'm going BD pretty soon and will be located in the Rangpur area. I've done some research and it seems pretty difficult to get your needs full filled. I did also check AFF. There are many girls from Dhaka. They all put i suppose phone numbers. Would it be safe to call them or are it just tricks? Anyway would be great to meet up with some of you guys to just have a beer and talk. SO if anybody is up for it I'll be in town around 18th of NOv.

CheersBro, Rangpur is in up north of Bangladesh, and very remote area. I seriously don't think you can get anything interesting there. Perhaps just be prepared to come by to Dhaka every weekend.

Dutchboy7908
11-06-07, 08:33
Bro, Rangpur is in up north of Bangladesh, and very remote area. I seriously don't think you can get anything interesting there. Perhaps just be prepared to come by to Dhaka every weekend.Hello Kenny,

Thanks for your kind reply. Would you like to meet up and have a beer one of those days?

Ny Desiman
11-07-07, 05:26
With all due respect duthchboy7908 and kenny2003, this is a photo gallery thread.
Why not take these conversations in the general information or dhaka report thread? Please.

Tf Eight
11-20-07, 06:01
I had a fun session at Sheila's place. There came two girls and I selected one named Ria. She was young, clean and willing. I had a real fun session with GFE. Get some sample pictures of Ria.

Chuday
11-20-07, 20:04
Fantastic & Superb!!! Do you have more pic to share?

I had a fun session at Sheila's place. There came two girls and I selected one named Ria. She was young, clean and willing. I had a real fun session with GFE. Get some sample pictures of Ria.

Qbfuk
12-25-07, 11:53
here are the pictures to go with the report in the Dhaka section. Enjoy!

Long91
12-25-07, 18:45
MMMM! Looks like some good exotic pussy. Thanks.

Ricardino12
02-04-08, 20:22
Sure this gal is a hooker? She looks like a normal fast case gal who does not do it for money? but awsome loooker she is tho :D

And there is a contact number to get girl from Rajshahi Unverisity.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

TJnightwalker
02-15-08, 00:28

Ez Feelin
This girl is beautiful. I have many bangla friends but none is as beautiful as this woman. Lucky man!

Meat Loaf
03-28-08, 21:40
EZ is no joke when it comes to his five (5) years of photo posting. I do prefer the color photos, but am grateful for both versions.

Manindhaka
04-19-08, 13:50
To begin with I am new to the board and must say after reading and seeing some of the pictures, EZ is undoubtly the reigning champ. Ez it would nice to meet up for a drink sometime. Till then, bye.

Anchor71
04-20-08, 04:40
Very cool. It is great to see some pictures of Dhaka girls.

Usually, Dhaka girls are shy in front of camera. Some are hysteric to camera. Some recent scandals discouraged the girls to allow to take photos. However, mobile phone camera has enable a large number of girls to take their own photo by themselves. I am sure, these will come to the net eventually. It is very popular among the girl students of some leading schools in Dhaka and it has also became popular among the waiting women who wait at the school to pick up their kids from school.

Many modelling agnecies and photographers also have nude photos. These are available with some amount of money.

However, the bad part is, girls are not fond of lingerie yet. Out of EZ's collection, Lucky is super cool. But unfortunaely she too wears lousy panties - not a sexy one. She could look more gorgeous with some gorgeous lingerie. I wish to present her some.

Anchor71
04-20-08, 04:44
I am trying to upload some pics.

Hopefully you will be able to view those very soon.

Usman004
04-20-08, 09:10
I am trying to upload some pics.

Hopefully you will be able to view those very soon.Thanks for the greatness otherwise this gallery wet.

Manindhaka
04-20-08, 11:34

Cheers

Ez FeelinShe is really good looking. Is she a friend or P4P? Would love to meet her.

YoursDeepus
04-30-08, 11:14

Cheers

Ez FeelinI envy you my friend, this girl is one of the best I have ever seen on this board.

Fresh Face
05-20-08, 06:44

Ez FeelinEz, I'm finally on my way to Dhaka in July. Are you going to be around. Let's have a drink and share stories from Dhaka, Medellin, Buenos Aires, etc..

Manindhaka
05-20-08, 21:32
get lost in em.

EzHey EZ I'm lost for sure. Need some help. Lol . Let's meet for a drink.
Drop me a line here.

Anchor71
05-26-08, 04:18
Some pics of a beautiful chic.

Anchor71
05-26-08, 04:44
But the original photos are resized to a smaller version.

Anchor71
05-26-08, 04:56
Some photos of beautiful Bithi, but as usual, in smaller sizes.

Anchor71
05-27-08, 07:44
Bithi again.

Anchor71
05-28-08, 04:01
Some more pics of Bithi.

Coxboy
05-30-08, 11:41
Some more pics of Bithi.Thanks for the share.

Can you explain about har a little bit.

Anchor71
06-03-08, 10:30
Bithi is a good friend of mine. She has good collection of working girls starting from models and filmstar. She herself is very caring, friendly and put lot of efforts to make me happy and comfortable.

Anchor71
06-04-08, 05:22
Some more of her.

Anchor71
06-04-08, 05:25
Some more from bithi's

Tf Eight
06-05-08, 11:51
Bithi is a good friend of mine. She has good collection of working girls starting from models and filmstar. She herself is very caring, friendly and put lot of efforts to make me happy and comfortable.

Anchor71,

Is it possible that we join hands and increase our contacts range? I am ready to exchange my contacts if you provide bithi's contacts. This is just a friendly exchange between two fellow mongers, and nothing else.

Regards
tfe

Manindhaka
06-05-08, 22:10
Some more of her.Anchor,

How about we meet up for a drink and consider the possibility of an introduction to each others contacts.

Bashar
06-16-08, 05:01
I've been spending a lot of time at the Westin lately and I've noticed a lot of activity.

I met a girl (body 7/10, looks 5/10) and while she wanted to get down to business right away, I had company. Got her number and told her I'd give her a call this weekend.

I'll let you guys now how it goes.

Fusch
06-17-08, 10:56
I've been spending a lot of time at the Westin lately and I've noticed a lot of activity.

I met a girl (body 7/10, looks 5/10) and while she wanted to get down to business right away, I had company. Got her number and told her I'd give her a call this weekend.

I'll let you guys now how it goes.Thats quite interesting, I arrive in Dhaka on Sunday for 02 nights, and will be staying at the Westin only. Look forward to your detailed post.

Jean Marc
07-24-08, 13:53
Hi All,

I am presently in Dhaka until 14th August,any advice on which bars to go to meet women?

Thanks

Leady Seeker
08-12-08, 08:26
Hi all,

Any one know this girl whom I encounter in Sheraton in my last trip in BD but I lost her contract no as I lost my mobile. Any help will be appreciated regarding this matter.

Regards,

L S

Leady Seeker
08-18-08, 00:25
Hi guys,

Check this pics and enjoy.

Leady Seeker
08-18-08, 00:43
Hi all,

I met this girl named Rumi in Newmarket area, she is studying in EDEN College in Dhaka. Detail report comming soon.

Enjoy,

L S

Leady Seeker
08-18-08, 00:55
Hi all,

I met this girl named Rumi in Newmarket area, she is studying in EDEN College in Dhaka. Detail report comming soon.

Enjoy

L S

Leady Seeker
08-18-08, 05:19
Hi group,

I got this girl in new market area whil visiting Dhaka last mont. She is not a WG but wanna have fun just for enjoy. Anyone wanna share her contact me.

cheers.

L S

Hi all,

Any one know this girl whom I encounter in Sheraton in my last trip in BD but I lost her contract no as I lost my mobile. Any help will be appreciated regarding this matter.

Regards,

L S

Sami29
08-26-08, 22:11
Mr. Leady Seeker,

Please dont waste your time and the time of the members here. The pictures you are showing are of no value. It is either because you are not a good photographer or you are simply a time waster.

Hi group,

I got this girl in new market area whil visiting Dhaka last mont. She is not a WG but wanna have fun just for enjoy. Anyone wanna share her contact me.

cheers.

L S

Gagaca
09-02-08, 01:38
Hi group,

cheers.

L SNice photos, Im not in BD now but i hope to be in the future.

We should bang her together, 2 on 1 or get a another one so its 2 on 2.

Kalhari
10-20-08, 19:37
But the original photos are resized to a smaller version.Hi,

I would like to give Koli a chance.

In Dhaka and have my own apartment. How can you help me.

Just PM me.

Kalhari

Deshi Lover
10-21-08, 18:06
Sorry to jump on this but I'd also like to give Koli a chance. If you could PM me her details I'd be very grateful, I've been in Dhaka a couple of months now and haven't had any luck finding contacts.

Deshi Lover

Hi,

I would like to give Koli a chance.

In Dhaka and have my own apartment. How can you help me.

Just PM me.

Kalhari

Bdsexy
10-29-08, 20:34
Hi EZ

I am quite new in this forum. But after surfing the posts, I found you are the GREAT. I was born and brought up in Bangladesh. Now staying out of BD. But came here for couple of months. I'll be here untill the end of January 09. I am staying in central Dhaka. I am vising regularly to many gals who are basically residence based. I found all these gals are professional. I wanna have the taste of college or university gals, which you have in your collection. How can we meet? Please let me know. You can shout me through zero one seven three six three four one four four zero. I am very eager to meet with you. Plz plz let me know.

Well, last night my fellow monger who is back in town Jeff6077 came by, and we partied hearty some. You have seen the picture of one of the girls before, this time she brought along a friend. Nice friendly girls, I am sure Jeff6077 will concur. He should be posting some pictures soon, he enjoyed both of them albeit one at a time.

I spent the night with both the lovelies, got them into a bit of girly action.
See what you think.

Regarding the bareback question, actually I did have a sheath but somehow it got bunched up, so it looks bareback but it isnt. Not to say that from time to time I havent done bareback bronco riding, but then its been with someone that I know who is not all over town, and with all the fun and drinking, I got carried away.

Also someone asked if Deep is the university gal. No she is not, hopefully I will have some pics of her too but no face exposure. Coming shortly if all goes well.

The girls I know, hardly any of these will speak english, are not pros, so cannot give out any contact numbers, just the pics to enjoy.

Cheers

Ez Feelin

Harrish
11-14-08, 17:18
Hi EZ!

I want to ask if you are still active in the Dhaka mongering scene?!

Cheers!

Harrish

Harrish
11-14-08, 18:16
Hi EZ

I am quite new in this forum. But after surfing the posts, I found you are the GREAT. I was born and brought up in Bangladesh. Now staying out of BD. But came here for couple of months. I'll be here untill the end of January 09. I am staying in central Dhaka. I am vising regularly to many gals who are basically residence based. I found all these gals are professional. I wanna have the taste of college or university gals, which you have in your collection. How can we meet? Please let me know. You can shout me through zero one seven three six three four one four four zero. I am very eager to meet with you. Plz plz let me know.HI EZ

Are you still active in the Dhaka mongering scene?!

Cheers!

Usman004
11-15-08, 07:40
Hi all,

Enjoy

L SDear Leady Seeker,

What's the meaning of this Closeuo photos?

Member #3443
11-17-08, 09:43
EZ is not active too much on the board anymore. He does continue to have business interests in Bangladesh and Dhaka, but he has stated before, he spends more time in Thailand and other Southeast Asia places for fun.

Harrish
11-17-08, 14:32
EZ is not active too much on the board anymore. He does continue to have business interests in Bangladesh and Dhaka, but he has stated before, he spends more time in Thailand and other Southeast Asia places for fun.Thanks for the info Taloha. I asked because I might have the possibility to visit Dhaka in the near future and wanted to meet the amazing EZ and share his nice "experiences" in the Dhaka mongering scene.

Cheers!

Bdsexy
12-05-08, 14:36
HI EZ

Are you still active in the Dhaka mongering scene?!

Cheers!Yes, I am in the scene. Plz give me a shout.

EZ Feelin
12-21-08, 19:23
[QUOTE=Bdsexy]Yes, I am in the scene. Plz give me a shout.[/QUOT

they are asking for Ez who is no longer in dhaka, but mongering in angeles city.
better to read the post before replying on somebody else's behalf.

cheers

ez

Qbfuk
04-01-09, 11:59
Photos of Pauli from the Park in Dhaka - one of the best (loves playing with toys). Shati is the girl to avoid (did a runner ) - see report. Pity as she is quite good - tight and says it hurts though.

Bdsexy
04-06-09, 20:45
Do you have her contact number?

I fucked her several times but lost her number.

aquagulshan
04-07-09, 09:55
Nice photos, Im not in BD now but i hope to be in the future.

We should bang her together, 2 on 1 or get a another one so its 2 on 2.Sure, I woukd like to take on your suggestion.

Aquagulshan

Velociraptor
04-07-09, 11:22
Hello,

I need advice on where and how to pickup a girl in dhaka. It will be my first time and moreover-though you might find it fun-I am a local bangladeshi who has been studying abroad for a long time. Since it is my first time and I do not know how to go about this, could any of you please help me out here. I'd want to look for girls around the 500TK scale. I stay near Bailey Road if its of any help. Is it possible? Thanks

Vraptor

Velociraptor
04-07-09, 11:59
Hello there,

I want a fellow monger help me out for this is my first time. I have been trying to avoid all my life but the temptation has taken over my mind. I've studied abroad for the past few years and hence have no idea about how to go about these things. I see that EZ is an expert and can only wish that he would guide me. I feel weird asking the rickshawallas about it and I fear I won't get a nice deal. Can some of you give me names of places or may contact numbers of pimps that I could exploit to start off my new career? I really need to get on with it.

Please somebody help!

Vraptor

Qbfuk
04-07-09, 18:55
I have been in Dhaka for three months from January - just returned home. Read all my reports and you will find the lowdown on the current situation. No problem with the rickshaw guys - they know where everything is thats going on.

Bdsexy
04-08-09, 13:05
I think you will get the street or some low class hotel girls in TK500. If you wish to have good choice PM me, I'll give you some contact. The amount of money should be 1500/2500 per POP.

Velociraptor
04-09-09, 06:28
[QUOTE=Velociraptor]Hello,

I think u will get the street or some low class hotel girls in TK500. If you wish to have good choice PM me, I'll give u some contact. The amount of money should be 1500/2500 per POP.Well I'm not a regular member of this forum yet. Is there any other way I could get in touch with you- may be by email or something of the sort or is it against the forum rules?

===============================================

Greetings Velociraptor,

Actually, you already a "Regular Member" of this forum.

Anyway, here's how you can contact Bdsexy.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send him a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Imran M
04-20-09, 19:28

Cheers

Ez FeelinEz Feelin,

I really like ur friend. I will be in Dhaka end of june, can u please send me her contact info. I would really appreciate that.

Thanks,

Imran

Clint Eastwood
04-23-09, 02:24
Ez Feelin,

I really like ur friend. I will be in Dhaka end of june, can u please send me her contact info. I would really appreciate that.

Thanks,

ImranHI Imran,

Unfortunately the good EZ is not in Dhaka anymore. Long time since he has posted. He is mongoring elsewhere.

I am myself on the outlook for nice looking university girls so if anyone have info or contacts please share! So far I have only tried Kadir's place.

Cheers!

Usman004
04-26-09, 17:21
Dear EZ,

Where are you gentleman?

Pls update with your nre chicks please.

EZ Feelin
05-15-09, 11:13
As correctly noted, I dont spend much time in Dhaka for the past year, living in the philippines now, have my own place and mongering to my hearts content. Let me tell you fellas, its great out there, no hangups, no need to hide behind respectability, all you need is treating the girls nice and of course a bit of money, but honestly cheaper there than in bangladesh to monger.

I am at this very moment in Angeles City, looking at a few photos I took when I was in dhaka a week ago for some work. Only got me one girl this time, one i didnt know before, so went for it though no comparision to whats available here.

I will post a few pics of this girl, and three of girls that I see occasionally in the PI.

Cheers.

Socrates69
05-16-09, 06:35
Ez feelin, wow, great photos and posts on this bangladesh section. I've only discovered it yesterday. Unfortunate that you're in the Phils now as your posts really interested me in giving the Bangs a try! I'll probably still make my way over there in the near future. Hope our paths cross as it seems you have the scene over there quite dialed in.

Happy hunting!

Cunning Stunt
05-17-09, 04:39
EZ Feelin is obviously having a ball in The Philippines.

Members might be interested in these pics of a half Bangladeshi girl that I met in Manila recently.

She was a good fuck:D.

Dars Veider
04-19-10, 18:43
See my report in the Dhaka forum

Brothel girl

22yo

BBBJ

DATY not tried

Only mish

Damage:

1500 BDT for the session

300 BDT for the girl to let me take pics

100 BDT for my rickshaw guy

Poon Seeker
05-03-10, 04:16
Hey gents,

Great post from some of you guys. Just seeing if anyone new of some good places to get girls here in Chittagong? I will be staying around the Peninsula Hotel or something like that? Also will be traveling to Dhaka on my flight out, I will be staying near the airport at the Raddisson Hotel. Just seeing if there are women around near the hotel area? Also has any one stayed at the Raddisson, I've seen alot of flight stewardess and was seeing if anyone of them were easy to get as well. Thanks and I enjoy the pictures hope I can get some done of my own here in the next couple weeks.

London12
05-09-10, 14:03
Hi,

I was in Bangladesh in April.

I went to Gulshan next to Labaid.

There's place there with about 20 sexy gals there.

I spent the nite with a gal called Aki.

I lost her number.

Has anyone got her number?

Or the pimp numbers?

I know their names.

One is called Kadir and Kamal.

Please mail me.

Hi London12,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

To All Members,

This report was incorrectly posted in this PHOTO GALLERY.

The PHOTO GALLERY is reserved solely for posting photos.

Please DO NOT respond to this report or otherwise foment a conversation here. Therefor, any responses to this report will be deleted without comment.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #3438
05-28-10, 22:21
EZ Feelin is obviously having a ball in The Philippines.

Members might be interested in these pics of a half Bangladeshi girl that I met in Manila recently.

She was a good fuck:D.Do you have any contact info for her? I am going to Manila in July and would love to meet her.

Please PM me if possible. thanks

Cunning Stunt
06-02-10, 21:50
Do you have any contact info for her? I am going to Manila in July and would love to meet her.

Please PM me if possible. thanks

Don't have her number but she is a regular in LA Cafe. Name of Claudia. Nice girl with a good attitude and a great set of tits.

Rishad
05-22-11, 12:05
[QUOTE=Dars Veider; 1011167]See my report in the Dhaka forum.

Brothel girl.

22yo.

BBBJ.

DATY not tried.

Only mish.

Damage:

1500 BDT for the session.

300 BDT for the girl to let me take pics.

100 BDT for my rickshaw guy[/QUOTEHi,

I would appreciate if you could kindly send me the attached pics & contact number to the following email address which is spelled out as follows: [Email address deleted by Admin]

Hope to hear from you

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DRobin
09-13-11, 20:39
I think you will get the street or some low class hotel girls in TK500. If you wish to have good choice PM me, I'll give you some contact. The amount of money should be 1500/2500 per POP.I'm not subscribed member. How can you give me some quality contact in Dhaka?

Jason

M Discret
09-14-11, 19:27
I'm not subscribed member. How can you give me some quality contact in Dhaka?

JasonWhats the best of contacting you

DRobin
09-16-11, 20:50
Whats the best of contacting you[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EZ Feelin
05-18-12, 02:32
Do you have any contact info for her? I am going to Manila in July and would love to meet her.

Please PM me if possible. ThanksBe sure if you are going to the Philippines, you will NOT need any contacts to meet any girls. I don't go to Manila at all, but where I live, Angeles City,

They are coming out of the woodwork. All you got to do is smile, don't even need personality, just "PESONALITY". Peso is the currency there for those not in the know.

Too little time and way too many girls. I now come to dhaka every three or four months to rest up. No mongering here by choice.

For those who remember my posts from a few years ago. This is EZ

AussieGaigin
05-20-12, 10:54
I'm not subscribed member. How can you give me some quality contact in Dhaka?

JasonBecome a subscribed member.

JohnDhaka
11-20-12, 06:03
See my report in the Dhaka forum.

Brothel girl.

22yo.

BBBJ.

DATY not tried.

Only mish.

Damage:

1500 BDT for the session.

300 BDT for the girl to let me take pics.

100 BDT for my rickshaw guyCan someone give me an address to go. I can't receive girls at home. Looking for a cheap girl in or near Gulshan 2.

WinterJohn
07-07-13, 09:57
Can someone give me an address to go. I can't receive girls at home. Looking for a cheap girl in or near Gulshan 2.Please give me address in Gulshan 2.

I can't take girl home. Interested in quick sex.

Larbo
07-08-13, 03:40
Come on guys, this is the photo gallery thread. Unless you are posting pics, go to the Dhaka or Chittagong threads.

By the way, posting on here is an excellent way to miss the very info you are looking for.

Larbo
07-08-13, 04:08
I picked up this free lancer in a bar several months ago and took her to my apartment. She kept calling every week or so, so, I invited her over for an all night session again.

She is not one of my regular girlfriends, bet she is definitely doable. She has one bad habit though. She will hound you for more money before she leaves. Plan for an extra 2, 000 tip the next morning, but don't tell her that up front. Then see how firm you can be in holding her to 2, 000. She will eventually accept it. By the way, it is a very convincing act, but still an act. Stick to your guns.

It you like small teen age school girl breasts, this is your girl. She will not take her dress off all the way unless you tell her to.

Basic mish in a small girl with a small tight pussy.

No kissing on the face.

As much sex as you can stand until you go to sleep. Then it is all over until morning, when you can get one more shot.

She will come for 12, 000, but want more.

Did I mention she has a small tight pussy?

Larbo
07-10-13, 01:38
Enjoy these pics of 'Bita. I use her when I want to just "USE" a girl, if you know what I mean.

Larbo
07-20-13, 07:54
I woke up to this beautiful view this morning. Lubed up, slid it in, and woke her up with a nice slow stroking.

Marco81
07-20-13, 13:18
I woke up to this beautiful view this morning. Lubed up, slid it in, and woke her up with a nice slow stroking.Now that is how a "good morning" is suppose to be!

Larbo
07-28-13, 05:57
She worked hard for this little morning nap!

Larbo
08-07-13, 16:19
She looks so sweet, and yet is an eager to please dynamo in the sack.

Larbo
08-08-13, 14:07
EID, and all girlfriends back to the village or with family. What to do? Checked my phone and found this four month old contact that I had never called! WTF! Texted her with an offer, hoping she remembered who I was. Two hours later she was in my bed riding me cowboy and getting her share of the action. When she came, I took over and got my share.

*Two pops in about three hours, with play time in between.

*She is a semi-pro, and is not shy. She works from a "friends list" of people she has met.

*Body. 8/8. 5 in my book. About 5 lbs over my benchmark.

*Boobs. 10. 0, Very firm "D" cups. Could not detect any enhancements.

*Ass, see profile pic and you decide.

*Action. 9.5, all positions possible. Can take charge, or be compliant. I tried both.

*Anal / BBBJ, never tried. I stated what I wanted in the message, paid my money, and got 'er done.

*Price, depends on what you want. She is definitely pricey, but great value for what you get. She is open to suggestion.

*Repeat? Most certainly, now that I tried it. My girlfriends will come first, but, a good, wide open fuck is very satisfying in between girlfriend GFE sessions.

I will share her, but, at her request, to people I "know". I will give contact info via pm to those who are generous and can show respect.