PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Akka76
09-18-10, 14:48
This is a 161 girl who works in SKW now and then. She's Thai and has decent English. The first pic is mine, but the 2nd comes from the website, and you can see what a fabulous body she has. It cost 250 HKD for one pop.

......and if you've got a little locals dick, she takes it up the arse as well. I've fucked her a couple of times, but when she did says she try to accommodate my 8 inches, she almost passed out "jep jep jep jep mak" before I pulled out and pounded her cunny again. Shes a cracker alright.

Bali1111
10-01-10, 09:42
This is a 161 girl who works in SKW now and then. She's Thai and has decent English. The first pic is mine, but the 2nd comes from the website, and you can see what a fabulous body she has. It cost 250 HKD for one pop.What site?

AsnDragon
10-03-10, 19:45
Scribe,

I miss your pictures! You use to post a whole bunch when you were in CP a while back. Great Job!

Chocolate seems great. Are her breasts real? How was the service?

AsnDragon

This is a 161 girl who works in SKW now and then. She's Thai and has decent English. The first pic is mine, but the 2nd comes from the website, and you can see what a fabulous body she has. It cost 250 HKD for one pop.

Scribe
10-12-10, 04:00
Hi AsnDragon
For over a year this site was blocked where I was living, which is why I couldn't post as regularly as before.
As regards Chocoate, the rack was real and the service quite good as I remember.
Here's a girl working in Tsuen Wan I tried a year back. She's quite tall and well built for a Chinese lady. I remember her little apartment was very nice, and she herself was one of the friendliest hookers I've met. She only had a couple of words of English, but I would recommend her to anyone.
I found her on the miss148 site, and the cost was 300 HKD.
The first 2 pics I took are of her door, then 2 inside the room, but I guess the flash didn't go off.

Scoubidick
10-12-10, 17:43
Spend 6 days in Hong-Kong recently.

No major difficulties so far.

Tried the night market, 3 girls, normal price, service ok (looks like familiar with caucasians)

Banged a Zimbabween girl at wang chai, superb ass, 500 bucks.

Visited pink neon lights houses in the north. Easy: enter, fuck, pay 300, say bye bye.

Simpel row for simple raunch.

Hotels seems still the problem in HKG, not the girls; next time I will check the mansions but looks like weird.

Dawg415
10-23-10, 21:49
Couldn't find info on this forum about pink houses in the north. Can you elaborate on where to find this establishment?

Thanks in advance

Spend 6 days in Hong-Kong recently.

No major difficulties so far.

Tried the night market, 3 girls, normal price, service ok (looks like familiar with caucasians)

Banged a Zimbabween girl at wang chai, superb ass, 500 bucks.

Visited pink neon lights houses in the north. Easy: enter, fuck, pay 300, say bye bye.

Simpel row for simple raunch.

Hotels seems still the problem in HKG, not the girls; next time I will check the mansions but looks like weird.

Shaguar
11-06-10, 10:19
This is a gal that approached me in Temple street last year. She'd enough English to ask me to go to her pad for a S/T session, and agreed on the price of 300HKD. A fair bit older than I'm used to but she had a nice meaty body.I might be visiting HK soon and this lady is just the look I love! Any idea of how to find her - and how was her performance/menu?

Scribe
11-12-10, 04:00
I might be visiting HK soon and this lady is just the look I love! Any idea of how to find her - and how was her performance/menu?
Try walking along and around Temple Street in the Jordon area of Kowloon. You might spot her or similar gals lurking in the shadows.
Her performance was fine and I'm guessing her menu choices would be extensive if the money's right.

Member #2400
11-12-10, 17:23
pictures are self explanatory.

she is Thai, 23 years old, no signs of having her 1 baby, patiently attending to me whenever I call.

She comes into the city to "work" and bring money back home - I am a freebie friend, that is happy taking her out, eat together and enjoy my time.

more to follow.

Member #4271
11-13-10, 04:53
pictures are self explanatory.

she is Thai, 23 years old, no signs of having her 1 baby, patiently attending to me whenever I call.

She comes into the city to "work" and bring money back home - I am a freebie friend, that is happy taking her out, eat together and enjoy my time.

more to follow.

Where was the girl in those pictures? Seriously dude, it's a little hard to see much of the woman with you on top of her in all the shots.

Glad to know I'm not the only person of that size prowling HK from time to time.

Eulipion
11-14-10, 03:51
Where was the girl in those pictures? Seriously dude, it's a little hard to see much of the woman with you on top of her in all the shots.

Glad to know I'm not the only person of that size prowling HK from time to time.Ha! Make that three. We're lucky they don't charge by the kilo.

Le Grand
11-16-10, 10:58
For something completely different from my $1568 Macau sauna experience (see Macau FR), I went prowling in Temple Street at 3 pm in the afternoon. Merchants were busy setting up booths for the night at that time. There were about half a dozen street walkers out between the booths and the sides of the street. When I walked by this SW, she whispered $200. She was clearly older (late 30s, early 40s) than the other girls on the street. While not dressed sexy, I could tell she was meaty, had nice boobs and had that well used look which I preferred.

I checked what she was offering for that price. Straight sex. Cowgirl. OK. Doggy. OK. No BJ even for extra. Extra for cum on body? No. Extra for anal? No. Extra for photo. $50 but no face. Deal.

She walked me across the street to her apartment. The stairs were real grungy but the apartment itself was very clean and bright.

Sex, as advertised. No fore play and not even shower. Just straight sex. Mission. Doggy. While no GFE, she was actually quite good. While her pussy was very loose she compensated by really working her pelvis - and no fake moans which I hate. I liked the roughly 30 minutes session enough to tip her $50.

Total damage including photos $300. Great value for money, but I suspect too down market for some.

Ralph Kramden
11-16-10, 13:17
Le Grand

Thank you for the detailed report and photos. You are a hell of a man and much better than I am because there is no way in God's green acres that I could fuck a body like that. Next time please do a little more research because there are girls for $350 at 141 and 161 that put her to shame and give a lot better service.

JackTheLad2
11-16-10, 14:56
Le Grand
Thank you for the detailed report and photos. You are a hell of a man and much better than I am because there is no way in God's green acres that I could fuck a body like that. Next time please do a little more research because there are girls for $350 at 141 and 161 that put her to shame and give a lot better service.

Agreed!!!!!!!

(But everyone to their own)

Le Grand
11-16-10, 23:54
Had this 161 WG in SSP the day after my Temple Street pick up. Again, my taste run towards older, meatier women with big tits and ass. (So, be warned. For those who strongly do not agree with my taste. Stay away from the photos.)

She fitted he bill. $300 for just under an hour of good sex. BBBJ. AR. CIM. Extra $50 for the photos. Excellent service. Interesting thing was she had this security camera set up for the door. While we were banging away, we could see a guy waiting by the door. Given she was quite a moaner, I wonder what the guy thought when he saw me walking out :-)

BTW: The woman in the next room was also listed on 161. Her description was very similar. That was actually one of the reasons I picked that location. If one was busy, there ould be a spare.

I liked my WG enough to have her for an overnight in my hotel the next evening. She came round at 11:00pm. I met her at the bar for a drink before starting a night of fun and game. Great sex finishing with cum on face before bed but cannot get her into anal. After popping her in the morning, I actually took her downstair for breakfast. Total damage was $1000 including well earned tips.

Whankyou
11-17-10, 01:04
Le Grand. Thanks and keep 'them comin'. I too like to do a little bottom feeding from time to time. Walkin' on the rough side can be a lot of fun with the right mental attitude. I too like them a bit older than what is popular.

Thanks for sharing

Zuzon X
11-22-10, 09:51
Judging from the pictures I would assume that an Asian body looking as what we can see she more in the range of late forties to mid fifties. Anyway, important is that you had fun and did enjoy it.

[QUOTE=Le Grand]When I walked by this SW, she whispered $200. She was clearly older (late 30s, early 40s) than the other girls on the street. While not dressed sexy, I could tell she was meaty, had nice boobs.

NicFrenchy
11-22-10, 17:13
I could tell she was meaty, had nice boobs and had that well used look which I preferred.

The photos aren't that great (or more the lady I should say)... there are more than enough freebies available in HK and the girls are 1000 times better than that one.

Member #4271
11-27-10, 17:09
I am certain I didn't pay $2000HK LT for her -- probably, knowing myself, it was $1500HK LT. She was cute. Tiny belly. Not GFE which was odd for a Filipino. She was decent but not the typical Filipino experience I'm used to.

Topmanten
01-01-11, 15:19
I met these 2 filipinos last year at Laguna.

Topmanten
01-03-11, 02:40
Enjoying a nice massage session by 2 of them

Ctrlless
01-03-11, 22:56
Look more like philippina.

I met these 2 filipinos last year at Laguna.

Topmanten
01-04-11, 03:45
Look more like philippina.You know them?

Topmanten
01-05-11, 15:04
Enjoying the massage of her friend

Topmanten
01-06-11, 02:38
Massaging the boobs of each other and having a great time in HK

Le Grand
01-07-11, 08:37
I used this SW for the third time just before Christmas. This time around I aksed if she would be interested in a overnight+ in that I will take her out to a KTV with some colleagues. I picked her up from her walk up at 9pm. Selected a real kinky outfit from her collection. Taxi to the KTV to meet up with my gang. Even though she was by far the oldest and meatest of the girls in the KTV room, my colleagues had a lot of fun with her since she was the most uninhibited and let my colleagues pawed and fingered her continuously. Even the KTV girls called her a shameless "chicken woman"!

Best part was after the KTV. She gave me a HJ in the taxi back to the hotel. Then I got to take her in the ass during both the overnight and morning sessions before cumming on her face. I was not able to do either during the first 2 times with her. The agreed to price was $1200. Since she left me very happy at 11 am, and, Hi, it was Christmas, so I gave her $1500.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1535-Photo-Gallery&p=1093036&viewfull=1#post1093036

Topmanten
01-08-11, 16:34
Assume you got the girl below, not the sitting girl. The sitting girl I had LT for 1000 and next day both st for 500 each.

The small girl is terrific even though she is 19 she felt like a 14/15 year old child! What a wonderful experience, with you for the whole night, ready to do what ever you ask. Next evening she came with her fried for ST as both of them are going back to Philli

Cubfan1963
01-24-11, 20:27
This is a 161 girl who works in SKW now and then. She's Thai and has decent English. The first pic is mine, but the 2nd comes from the website, and you can see what a fabulous body she has. It cost 250 HKD for one pop.Scribe. Was it the same girl? The one on the right has a great rack and on the left she appears rather flat. Only about 50% of the 141 and 161 girls are as pictured.

MrVee
01-26-11, 08:49
Scribe. Was it the same girl? The one on the right has a great rack and on the left she appears rather flat. Only about 50% of the 141 and 161 girls are as pictured.Just curious, since I am about to spend a lot of time in HKG. For the 50% that are NOT as pictured [on those websites], would you say. Generally speaking. That those 50% don't even come close to looking like the pictures? Or is it more a case of, say, the photos being taken when the girl was 10 years younger? Or just obviously a different girl than what's in the photo? Speaking from some experience (with similar situations) , I usually make a spot determination about whether to proceed or not. It depends on the moment and (obviously) the girl. If I thought I was going to see a "9" but a "7" answered the door, depending on how the "7" greets and interacts with me, I could overlook the marketing. I wonder sometimes if the girl falsely represents herself or (more likely) her 'boss' or sponsor is taking liberty with pictures. If 141 or 161 girls would let you take their photo (not sure if they do. I'm guessing most don't) , then there would be no question.

Cubfan1963
01-28-11, 22:32
Just curious, since I am about to spend a lot of time in HKG. For the 50% that are NOT as pictured [on those websites], would you say. Generally speaking. That those 50% don't even come close to looking like the pictures? Or is it more a case of, say, the photos being taken when the girl was 10 years younger? Or just obviously a different girl than what's in the photo? Speaking from some experience (with similar situations) , I usually make a spot determination about whether to proceed or not. It depends on the moment and (obviously) the girl. If I thought I was going to see a "9" but a "7" answered the door, depending on how the "7" greets and interacts with me, I could overlook the marketing. I wonder sometimes if the girl falsely represents herself or (more likely) her 'boss' or sponsor is taking liberty with pictures. If 141 or 161 girls would let you take their photo (not sure if they do. I'm guessing most don't) , then there would be no question.It is truely a mixed bag with the 141 161 girls. From my personal experience the hotter the pictures the less likely they are legit. By that I mean the truely hot girls turned out to be bait and switch. The balance were out of date or heavily air brushed pictures. In the end I have given up on the web girls and spend my time at the night clubs in Wan Chai. I see exactly what I am getting and have a chance to develop a repore with the woman. It usually ends up with a GFE session. Again. Just my experience.

Topmanten
02-07-11, 16:03
Have a look at her pussy, what small and tight! Just like 14-15 old!

Topmanten
02-07-11, 16:14
See this lovely philipino fm laguna, she was like a school girl, too light and too willing to do what ever you ask

BionicMan
02-07-11, 16:52
Have a look at her pussy, what small and tight! Just like 14-15 old!Hope she is older, much much older than that!

Topmanten
02-07-11, 18:18
She is 20.

But feels like 15!

Hope she is older, much much older than that!

Member #2041
02-07-11, 18:44
She is 20.

But feels like 15! I'll have to take your word for it. The only time I ever had a 15 year-old pussy, I was 16. Over 3 decades ago.

Topmanten
02-08-11, 15:51
Keep an eye for such girls, it will take you back by 3 decades.

I'll have to take your word for it. The only time I ever had a 15 year-old pussy, I was 16. Over 3 decades ago.

Topmanten
02-08-11, 15:58
Had this 19 young Filipino for lt at 1000hkd, was with me for 3 nights! What an experience, such a GFE and I love filipinos and indos for GFE. Her boobs was orginal and solid and fun to handle!

Frankypanky
02-08-11, 19:59
Had this 19 young Filipino for lt at 1000hkd, was with me for 3 nights! What an experience, such a GFE and I love filipinos and indos for GFE. Her boobs was orginal and solid and fun to handle!Lucky you!

Thanks for sharing!

Naughtyboy2
02-08-11, 20:10
Had this 19 young Filipino for lt at 1000hkd, was with me for 3 nights! What an experience, such a GFE and I love filipinos and indos for GFE. Her boobs was orginal and solid and fun to handle!Very good pictures. Well done mate. Very Lucky!

Rockabilly77
02-09-11, 05:49
Assume you got the girl below, not the sitting girl. The sitting girl I had LT for 1000 and next day both st for 500 each.

The small girl is terrific even though she is 19 she felt like a 14/15 year old child! What a wonderful experience, the feeling of a 14 year with you for the whole night, ready to do what ever you ask. Next evening she came with her fried for ST as both of them are going back to PhilliI find this post really disturbing and sickning.

A feeling of being with 14 year old isn't "wonderful" its very sick and you should seek help!

Furthermore why do you know what it feels like to be with a child?

Mreaton
02-09-11, 07:29
Had this 19 young Filipino for lt at 1000hkd, was with me for 3 nights! What an experience, such a GFE and I love filipinos and indos for GFE. Her boobs was orginal and solid and fun to handle!Wow, is she still in HK? Would love to meet her.

Topmanten
02-09-11, 16:22
She might have left HK, try Galaxy, I don't have any contact details with me.

Wow, is she still in HK? Would love to meet her.

Bundanko
02-15-11, 19:43
Had this 19 young Filipino for lt at 1000hkd, was with me for 3 nights! What an experience, such a GFE and I love filipinos and indos for GFE. Her boobs was orginal and solid and fun to handle!Nice body. Is she by chance from Niva Ecija of Philippines and comes by the name of Vanessa? Oh yes they always change names, off course they also have their real names. The age is about the same, the body too, and off course the boobs. The girl I know was in Hong Kong or Macau last year, and last December was back home.

Topmanten
02-16-11, 12:35
Her name is eeeyem, no idea from which part of philipines, she used to be at galaxy and Laguna.

Nice body. Is she by chance from Niva Ecija of Philippines and comes by the name of Vanessa? Oh yes they always change names, off course they also have their real names. The age is about the same, the body too, and off course the boobs. The girl I know was in Hong Kong or Macau last year, and last December was back home.

Scribe
05-16-11, 08:50

This is May, a Thai girl. I visited her last year in Cheung Sha Wan, and she was very nice. I've seen on the 161 site that's she's back in HK, and working in Prince Edward now for 300 bucks a shot.

Tequila Kid
06-11-11, 02:26
Scribe,

Looks like she is no longer on on 161. Also not on 148 and 141. .

This is May, a Thai girl. I visited her last year in Cheung Sha Wan, and she was very nice. I've seen on the 161 site that's she's back in HK, and working in Prince Edward now for 300 bucks a shot.

Scribe
06-20-11, 09:08
These Thai girls usually just stay a month, then leave. If May's left already, there'll be another gal in her place.

There are lots of nice Thai girls in Prince Edward, Sham Shui Po and Cheung Sha Wan charging 250-300 a shot.

Shau Kei Wan also.

MrVee
07-10-11, 04:35
These Thai girls usually just stay a month, then leave. If May's left already, there'll be another gal in her place.

There are lots of nice Thai girls in Prince Edward, Sham Shui Po and Cheung Sha Wan charging 250-300 a shot.

Shau Kei Wan also.I have never had any luck whatsoever finding a Thai provider in HK, though I've tried. On a few occasions I have happened across a hawker or old apartment building advertisement claiming to have a Thai provider, but each time I was led into a room and asked to wait."only 5 minutes, only 5 minutes" After 10 minutes, I leave. My guess is that maybe there is a Thai girl out there, somewhere, but so popular that only the people who know where to find them actually have any chance of finding them. At 1 AM (and as a guy who has to work in a real job the next day) , I just can't see sitting indefinitely in some room, waiting to see whether or not a Thai girl actually shows up, do the whole negotiation thing with some guy, etc. But of course my search will continue. What I would prefer to do is fly back and forth to Thailand, but how to explain to 'the other half'.

MrVee
07-10-11, 04:43

One thing I've learned about the '141' site is that there is no enforcement of 'truth in advertising' – which simply means, that what you see on the website may or may not be what you get. The most frequent issue (about half the time) is that the photos do not look like the actual person when you get there. The other frequent issue is that the cost or service advertised isn't quite the same when you get there, and because of the language barrier, it's never easy (and usually a bit awkward) to sort that out in person. I always hate for a negotiation to be her first impression of me and vice versa.

In this case (attached) , the photos = the person, but when I got there and handed over 350, she indicated it was 400. But all I had was 350 (really! Hehehe). So she took it. But what I got was only the service that is advertised as 300 and my session wasn't 80 minutes, it was 60. I didn't mind in this case because I was 'on the clock' and the extra 20 minutes helped my "alibi".

Ideally you could print out the ad before you go, in English and in Chinese. If the ad is out of date (if prices went up but the ad wasn't changed) , then what's she going to say when you're standing there with the printout?

The good news is that the experience overall was very memorable, and I didn't have any real regret about the price paid versus quality. The most important thing was that there seemed to be a little bit of chemistry.

On the 141 site, select Yau Ma Tei area, then look for Kitty in a building that's on Hamilton Street (14-20 I believe).

MrVee
07-10-11, 05:00

Following up on a previous post, I did a Search on the 141 site and set Race = Thai. All other search criteria were set to ANY. Got one result: Kara. 800 HKD, hotel walk-in type, in Tsim Sha Tsui. I have done one hotel experience in HK, and it was "ok", but the girl in the photo was a 9+ (like the photo of Kara I am attaching) and the girl in person was maybe 7. 5. Ok, that is not a deal breaker for me. What's more important is the chemistry. I'd actually *prefer* a 7. 5 with a 9 service attitude than a 9 with a 6 service attitude (which is what most "hotties" give you). And the hotel experience is usually 'managed'. In other words, there is someone (usually a guy) who rings up the girl's phone or texts her when time's up, so it's definitely a clock-watching sort of thing. Either you have to be mindful of it (which I hate, esp. For 800 HKD) or she's going to, or someone's going to do it for you.

Anyway, not sure I will avail for 800 HKD, but who knows. Search will continue.

Bearsk
07-10-11, 08:11
If you are looking for Thai search for Jenny in Fortress Hill.

She is mixed and maybe about 30. Good experience about 18 months ago.

Otherwise go to a club in Wan Chai.

Following up on a previous post, I did a Search on the 141 site and set Race = Thai. All other search criteria were set to ANY. Got one result: Kara. 800 HKD, hotel walk-in type, in Tsim Sha Tsui. I have done one hotel experience in HK, and it was "ok", but the girl in the photo was a 9+ (like the photo of Kara I am attaching) and the girl in person was maybe 7. 5. Ok, that is not a deal breaker for me. What's more important is the chemistry. I'd actually *prefer* a 7. 5 with a 9 service attitude than a 9 with a 6 service attitude (which is what most "hotties" give you). And the hotel experience is usually 'managed'. In other words, there is someone (usually a guy) who rings up the girl's phone or texts her when time's up, so it's definitely a clock-watching sort of thing. Either you have to be mindful of it (which I hate, esp. For 800 HKD) or she's going to, or someone's going to do it for you.

Anyway, not sure I will avail for 800 HKD, but who knows. Search will continue.

MrVee
07-11-11, 13:44
If you are looking for Thai search for Jenny in Fortress Hill.

She is mixed and maybe about 30. Good experience about 18 months ago.

Otherwise go to a club in Wan Chai.Thanks for the tip, but last time I was in Wan Chai and came across Thai girls, they were quite hot and quite friendly, at first, until I reacted with great surprise when they quoted me 4000 HKD. I said,"Four thousand?" Several times. They didn't like the fact that I was smiling and nodding my head in total disbelief. Then they each became suddenly not very friendly. Not at all like the Thai girls I'm used to seeing and wanting to spend time with. Ridiculous.

Scribe
07-12-11, 10:39
Mr Vee,

Go on the 161sex website. They always have lots of Thai girls on there, though they are classified as 'mix' in the biodata rather than 'Thai'.

Bearsk
07-13-11, 07:17
Normally a good source but when I last looked a bit bare.

Current JOJO on SKW and Jenny + Jenny in same place.

http://161sex.com/ebiz.php?view=8110

And friends in Fuk Wing St SSP worth a look.

Please report back.

Mr Vee,

Go on the 161sex website. They always have lots of Thai girls on there, though they are classified as 'mix' in the biodata rather than 'Thai'.

MrVee
07-15-11, 20:08
on the miss 148 site, happened to click sham shui po because i needed to get something there. and did i ever. hehehe "ada" is about a 2 minute walk from mtr (i think it's c1 exit). i called in advance to make appt. very decent english. great, real therapeutic oil massage. started with kissing body parts and rubbing those great tits on me. before i knew it she was going down on me bbbj. soon the small red panties (yes. the same ones on the miss 148 website) came off. 69. i'm pretty sure she came after several minutes. i was holding back. protection, then mounted and rode. i busted and we laid there, spent.

a great 80 minutes. 350 everything. gave her 50 more for great service. thai women in general just rock. this one no exception. wish the room didn't smell of cigarette smoke, and the background music could be much better than tejano jazz and oldies redone as zam fir would do on the pan flute. oh yeah, i'll be back.

http://www.miss148.com/eng/girl.php?gid=7077

MrVee
07-15-11, 20:13
Forgot. This is the Photo gallery. Photos on miss 148 site are accurate. Maybe taken a few years ago in a brighter, cleaner setting.

Toonice00
09-24-11, 09:31
This week in Wanchai: not just a very nice and friendly girl from Kenya. No she has an amazing body. Never saw a girl with such a perfect a* and coeval such a small waist. Have a look.

She is called Maria. 30yo will go home to Africa in November. The damage for the pleasure HK$ 1000- in my hotel.

Member #4152
09-24-11, 13:43
This week in Wanchai: not just a very nice and friendly girl from Kenya. No she has an amazing body. Never saw a girl with such a perfect a* and coeval such a small waist. Have a look.

She is called Maria. 30yo will go home to Africa in November. The damage for the pleasure HK$ 1000- in my hotel.Never tried a black girl before. Hmm. You got me intrigued!

Shuga
09-24-11, 14:58

She is called Maria. 30yo will go home to Africa in November. The damage for the pleasure HK$ 1000- in my hotel.Yes, truly amazing. The 2D ass-to-waist ratio is 2,4:1. What a sight it is! Perfect buttocks indeed. A work of art. Thanks for sharing.

What about her front: usual saggy African tits or firm?

Was $1000 for LT or ST?

Naked Gunz
09-24-11, 15:17

She is called Maria. 30yo will go home to Africa in November. The damage for the pleasure HK$ 1000- in my hotel.Probably the best onion I've seen on this site. Good taste and good catch my friend! How was she in bed?

Toonice00
09-25-11, 11:39
Probably the best onion I've seen on this site. Good taste and good catch my friend! How was she in bed?Also her service was perfect. Would say a 9! I like anal massage and she got even hot doing it. Also her BBBJ and with swallowing was just hot.

Ever in Hongkong? I'v got her mobile.

BTW, Shuga she has a pretty face and nice firm titts.

Toonice00
09-25-11, 11:40
Also her service was perfect. Would say a 9! I like anal massage and she got even hot doing it. Also her BBBJ and with swallowing was just hot.

Ever in Hongkong? I'v got her mobile.

BTW, Shuga she has a pretty face and nice firm titts.Sorry forgot: the price was for short time. I know it is high. But she definitely refused for lower.

Hummer Bird
10-01-11, 01:27

She is called Maria. 30yo will go home to Africa in November. The damage for the pleasure HK$ 1000- in my hotel.Fuck me! That is amazing man! Please post some more of that ass!

Topmanten
11-11-11, 15:42
I met this girl at hk, excellent service 1200hkd, DH, but owner abroad, so stayed with me, her sister also lives in hk, so some times she can escape fm her emplyer, saying that she is going to her sister, but comes to the hotel room, bit fat, big legs

Peter Eastwest
01-17-12, 14:36
Back from HK and this is the gal I reported on which I picked up in Neptune.

Best BBBJ and GFE for a while. Nice and sloppy.

PE

Royalpardesi2001
01-29-12, 12:13
These are the pics, the quality is not good and face not seen this is intentional as she is getting married soon.

Alavyn
02-28-12, 16:55

She is called Maria. 30yo will go home to Africa in November. The damage for the pleasure HK$ 1000- in my hotel.Definitely the tightest black pussy I have ever seen.

Congrats bro

Jacky1973
03-02-12, 09:07
Can you inbox me her no?

Definitely the tightest black pussy I have ever seen.

Congrats bro

Crypton
03-02-12, 23:25
These are the pics, the quality is not good and face not seen this is intentional as she is getting married soon.How about the back story on these pictures? Cheers

Pulp 69
04-11-12, 14:56
Hi,

Woow. From you pick-her up, can you mail me her contact?

She is called Maria. 30yo will go home to Africa in November. The damage for the pleasure HK$ 1000- in my hotel.

AussieGaigin
04-12-12, 21:10
Hi,

Woow. From you pick-her up, can you mail me her contact?In Africa?

Why don't YOU mail the poster and ask him?

Chantik
04-13-12, 15:57
Unlikely details will be passed on to a person who has made two posts.

FreebieFan
04-18-12, 02:55
Unlikely details will be passed on to a person who has made two posts.You got to love these "one hit wonders". They constantly pop up like mushrooms all over the various boards, figuring they hit the Yellow Brick Road, and that they will be granted an abundance of pussy purely for being on this site.

Probably they are all victims an urban myth. Ie. Go to ISG and you can get all the pussy you ever dreamt of, sadly without recognising that in life, you get what you put in.

Two posts, and you generally get "not much ". LOL.

Qiao Han
04-19-12, 05:06
Anyone needing help finding pussy in HK must have a real problem

Le Grand
04-23-12, 07:26
I found this woman through 161. She was just the way I like a pro, a bit older (experience) with a great body. She provided such good service that I came back the next day for a second helping. She worked out of a room at Woosung St near Jordan in Kowloon. Damage was $400 an hour including COT and CIM.

Rj1972
04-29-12, 09:50
I went to a walkup in Wan Chai. It was interesting. I bought some condoms on the way in from 7-11 and then snuck in when a guy was coming in. I went up to the 5th and had a look. Shortly after, a couple doors flew open and the girls were fighting to get me in their room.

A quick shower and crotch wash, we were on the bed. She tried for BBBJ, but I put a condom on. (I'll never undestand the BBBJ community. Do it with your wife, not a pro. Too many risks.). Shortly after I was at attention, she was good to go. Not too enthusiastic, but willing none the less. I paid about 800 HKD for that privlage. It was not worth it.

Next time in HK, I'll try Dundas or something like that. I am really preferential to the Sauna thing. As long as the Sauna has the right services.

HK?

Taiwan. Ceasers.

Shanghai. Merrylin.

BKK. Annie's / Tulip

Johnny Rocket
04-30-12, 21:25
I went to a walkup in Wan Chai. It was interesting. I bought some condoms on the way in from 7-11 and then snuck in when a guy was coming in. I went up to the 5th and had a look. Shortly after, a couple doors flew open and the girls were fighting to get me in their room.

A quick shower and crotch wash, we were on the bed. She tried for BBBJ, but I put a condom on. (I'll never undestand the BBBJ community. Do it with your wife, not a pro. Too many risks.). Shortly after I was at attention, she was good to go. Not too enthusiastic, but willing none the less. I paid about 800 HKD for that privlage. It was not worth it.

Next time in HK, I'll try Dundas or something like that. I am really preferential to the Sauna thing. As long as the Sauna has the right services.

HK?

Taiwan. Ceasers.

Shanghai. Merrylin.

BKK. Annie's / TulipYou bought your own condoms and paid 800 for a 141?

What the fuck. <facepalm

Also this belongs in the main forum not the photo gallery.

Le Grand
05-11-12, 03:48
I paid about 800 HKD for that privlage. It was not worth it.$800 is about double the going rate for 141.

RedClothJR
06-22-12, 21:49
Luv'them meaty. Love the heals, legs and thigh. I'd make sure she keeps the dress on. Like your taste in women. What name does she go under on 161?

Le Grand
06-27-12, 08:02
Luv'them meaty. Love the heals, legs and thigh. I'd make sure she keeps the dress on. Like your taste in women. What name does she go under on 161?BoBo. She was great. She worked out of a walk up in Parkes St near Jordan Road. I do not seem to see her listing on 161 at this time. PM me for her phone number if you want.

Amsterdam09
09-26-12, 16:52
Hi Guys,

I am new to the HK forum but did some reporting for Eastern Europe.

Can someone suggest me how to get a girl to my hotelroom, as I only read about the 141 visits, etc.

This has massage outcall. Which is fine by me, but more is appreciated and of course well paid for if needed.

Thanks for the info.

A'dam

Duniawala
10-09-12, 08:05
Hi Guys,

Can someone suggest me how to get a girl to my hotelroom, as I only read about the 141 visits, etc.

This has massage outcall. Which is fine by me, but more is appreciated and of course well paid for if needed.

Thanks for the info.

A'damJust take them to the room. Sheesh!

BionicMan
10-09-12, 08:53
Hi Guys,

Can someone suggest me how to get a girl to my hotelroom, as I only read about the 141 visits, etc. A'damIf your room is on 2nd floor (American way, or 1st floor European way) she can still take the stairs. Above that the elevator will do the job to take your girl to your floor. Don't forget to tell her the floor and room numbers that will help. Bringing her wrapped in your arms is applicable only of the girl is GF material and you want to impress her (and you are well fit).

Chantik
10-09-12, 17:20
If your room is on 2nd floor (American way, or 1st floor European way) she can still take the stairs. Above that the elevator will do the job to take your girl to your floor. Don't forget to tell her the floor and room numbers that will help. Bringing her wrapped in your arms is applicable only of the girl is GF material and you want to impress her (and you are well fit).Bionicman. Floor and room number is often overlooked. It's fairly important.

Captainb
10-21-12, 03:30
Thank you lady (s?) and gentlemen for your precise and very helping informations about the Wan Chai bar scene.

I did exactly what you described and first went to New Makati on a Sunday afternoon.

Attached you see the resulting new (late 20s) DH "girlfriend".

Later I also scored at the door of Neptune III early on a Saturday morning. The girl (a low 20s pro) first only reluctantly followed to my hotel after she and also the bouncer made sure (by a detailed pre-examination and after I showed my hotel key-card) that I wasn't a cop.

After she and I fell in love (almost!) and stay in touch until now even if the girl was leaving HK.

I think the girl and also the bouncer were sceptical because I was totally sober on an early Saturday morning.

The same also happened to me in Neptune II with a Philippine semi pro where the bouncer asked me to show my hotel-key. Maybe they also became suspicious because I did not drink alcohol and only ordered orange juice in the bar.

Anyway now I love HK and came back five times since May this year. For me HK is an ideal "Headquarter" for my future Asian mongering because of the very good connections from / to Europe and also the various opportunities to get cheep flights from there to other nice monger paradises (last time while in HK I went to Manila for three nights, for example).

Until next time.

Have fun.

Captain B.

BionicMan
10-21-12, 05:11
.Attached you see the resulting new (late 20s) DH "girlfriend".Until next time.Have fun.Captain B.Not flaming, but if the girl is the same it is quite funny you did a BBFJ and CBJ.

Captainb
10-21-12, 09:58
Not flamingFirst of all I want to tell you that I'm not too much touchy. I can take criticism!

but if the girl is the sameNot flaming!

But if you think all pictures show the same girl, I recommend you to get new glasses.

Look at the tits. The young pro has small but nice and firm tits. The DH is a bit more voluptuous at all with rather huge tits.

Guess who is who?

Cheers.

Captain B.

Bungee Man
10-22-12, 10:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Royalpardesi2001
12-06-12, 23:46
Why is this post here? This is a photo gallery.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info.

A'dam

Boeing 787
11-03-13, 14:54
Some pictures of a famous Indonesian 141-girl when she was in Mongkok, now she is at the Fuji Bldg in Causeway bay. She is a true porn star and very funny, BBBJ + deepthroat, CFS (missionary, asian cow girl and doggystyle).

Boeing 787
11-03-13, 17:40
Pictures of a 141girl in the Fook Kiu Bldg at Sham Shui Po, no English, fake moaning but funny and good service.

Boeing 787
11-04-13, 17:28
An another girl from the hing loong building in Sheung wan, massage + whole package for 700 HKD a bit pricey but it was a good session.

Boeing 787
11-04-13, 18:10
Big boobs of a girl at the 56 Lai chi kok road in Prince Edward, Chinese, no English but nice, sweet, good massage, passive for the sex but compensated by her huge boobs.

Johnny Rocket
11-04-13, 18:10
Some pictures of a famous Indonesian 141-girl when she was in Mongkok, now she is at the Fuji Bldg in Causeway bay. She is a true porn star and very funny, BBBJ + deepthroat, CFS (missionary, asian cow girl and doggystyle).Nice pics Boeing thanks. Where in the Fuji Bldg is she? Does she offer CIM?

Jdbkk555
11-16-13, 13:38
Nice little Indo tuna. We have been exchanging on another site for several months. Not much Saturday action in HK so I asked if she wanted too meet. She's a freelance pro off some website. 23 years old. In good shape. Se spent the better half of the afternoon together.

Jdbkk555
11-16-13, 13:46
Saturday, typically slow day for finding a freebie. I spent a few hours on a dating website searching to see if there were anyDH that were free. I found this little gem. Not my style in bed, what what can you say for a freebie Saturday afternoon.

The second is a long time correspondent. I was surprised when she said, sure, to my offer to meet her Sunday morning. I'd arranged for a late checkout so we were not rushed. She was a ton of fun.

There's something about Pinay domestic workers in HK. Months of hard work and no sexual outlets. The trick is finding the right one so you don't waste your time.

Jdbkk555
11-16-13, 15:20
Here's more of today's 23 year old Indo afternoon snack.

JackTheLad2
11-16-13, 16:48
Saturday, typically slow day for finding a freebie. I spent a few hours on a dating website searching to see if there were anyDH that were free. I found this little gem. Not my style in bed, what what can you say for a freebie Saturday afternoon.

The second is a long time correspondent. I was surprised when she said, sure, to my offer to meet her Sunday morning. I'd arranged for a late checkout so we were not rushed. She was a ton of fun.

There's something about Pinay domestic workers in HK. Months of hard work and no sexual outlets. The trick is finding the right one so you don't waste your time.Not so sure it is a good idea to put full facial picture on the net so that everyone, including employers, can see for obvious reasons. Just my opinion.

Jdbkk555
11-19-13, 03:31
Not to upset the gentleman with job concerns for working ladies of HK. Here's my Saturday evening snack. I realize that the mainly Chinese employers of DH in HK would prefer a lady in their house with absolutely no personal live, no love interests. It's a shame to cage such loving creatures virtually 24/7. But not to endanger their working status, no smile included.

Chantik
11-19-13, 17:05
I suggest it wouldn't only be Chinese employers who are concerned, expat employers would also be concerned. And that's not even considering the concerns of the lady!

Johnny Rocket
11-23-13, 07:30
Nice little Indo tuna. We have been exchanging on another site for several months. Not much Saturday action in HK so I asked if she wanted too meet. She's a freelance pro off some website. 23 years old. In good shape. Se spent the better half of the afternoon together.Wow this one looks like she still has her pussy hair? Rare on an Indo. Lucky you!

Jdbkk555
11-23-13, 09:43
She sent me more pics. She's got a short trimmed Bush. I asked, she mentioned she advertised on some local HK website.

Wicked Roger
01-11-14, 17:41
This cutie has no kids, is super tight and petite, plus gets very wet when we lick her LOL.

Am normally on the Philippines board but this one has recently arrived in HK and I would recommend her to any senior member as she is not a bar girl etc, just a regular pinay looking for work and some nice cock of course.

No face pics on her on the PG (my rule as I do on every board I post) but she is cute, late 20s.

Try her she is is fun and cute and look good in heels and a black dress

PM me for details.

Sky Ryder
01-13-14, 03:02
This cutie has no kids, is super tight and petite, plus gets very wet when we lick her LOL.

Am normally on the Philippines board but this one has recently arrived in HK and I would recommend her to any senior member as she is not a bar girl etc, just a regular pinay looking for work and some nice cock of course.

No face pics on her on the PG (my rule as I do on every board I post) but she is cute, late 20s.

Try her she is is fun and cute and look good in heels and a black dress

PM me for details.I can tell you that if you are into Fils, then run don't walk to get this ladies info. I have had the grand pleasure of meeting some of Roger's stable of friends in Dubai and the Filipina homeland and all of them are extraordinary talents.

I expect to be in HK in a couple of weeks, now I know for sure the top thing on my list.

Adimondo
01-14-14, 02:23
Very charming!

Adimondo
01-14-14, 02:26
Very sensual!

Jdbkk555
01-17-14, 09:20
Sometimes the world is strange. I just arrived I to HK this morning. I'm feeling good and have an early check in at my hotel. After an hour, I go onto a famous Asian dating website to see if there happens to be any tail available this afternoon. Most are "good" girls. I know it's hard on a Friday as hardly anyone has a day off today. So, I find this one that is obviously selling. It's a bad pic on the website. So after 5-6 exchanges, it's easy she is new to this. So we agree to meet. 1:15 at a specific MTR exit.

So, I'm there, at the designated stop, at the designated time. I nice looking lady smiles at me and comes my way. Says hello. Just a few seconds of chat and I point her up to the walkway leading to my hotel. I'm thinking, is this her? But them I'm assuring myself it must be as she seemed to recognize me quickly and came right up to me. Had no difficulty when I pointed her this way.

In the room, a couple hours of jet lag relief. Was nice. While we are busy, my phone keeps buzzing. I'm not sure what's going on.

I leave 1000hkd on the table in clear site, next too my pants. As we are cleaning up, I notice not a single movement to pick up the money. I'm wondering what's going on. As we are just too step out the door, she tells me I left money on the table and to pick it up. So I do, and we walk back to the MTR station.

I walk back to find I've got 5 calls and messages. I go to the dating website where my date is obviously upset at me for not meeting her. Now this all makes sense. Except I haven't a clue who I just fucked. She mentioned the website several times while we were together. I don't know. She tells me she is from happy valley and her boss is out of town this week. My good fortune.

Mighty Spearsman
01-18-14, 00:52
Sometimes the world is strange. I just arrived I to HK this morning. I'm feeling good and have an early check in at my hotel. After an hour, I go onto a famous Asian dating website to see if there happens to be any tail available this afternoon. Most are "good" girls. I know it's hard on a Friday as hardly anyone has a day off today. So, I find this one that is obviously selling. It's a bad pic on the website. So after 5-6 exchanges, it's easy she is new to this. So we agree to meet. 1:15 at a specific MTR exit.

So, I'm there, at the designated stop, at the designated time. I nice looking lady smiles at me and comes my way. Says hello. Just a few seconds of chat and I point her up to the walkway leading to my hotel. I'm thinking, is this her? But them I'm assuring myself it must be as she seemed to recognize me quickly and came right up to me. Had no difficulty when I pointed her this way.

In the room, a couple hours of jet lag relief. Was nice. While we are busy, my phone keeps buzzing. I'm not sure what's going on.

I leave 1000hkd on the table in clear site, next too my pants. As we are cleaning up, I notice not a single movement to pick up the money. I'm wondering what's going on. As we are just too step out the door, she tells me I left money on the table and to pick it up. So I do, and we walk back to the MTR station.

I walk back to find I've got 5 calls and messages. I go to the dating website where my date is obviously upset at me for not meeting her. Now this all makes sense. Except I haven't a clue who I just fucked. She mentioned the website several times while we were together. I don't know. She tells me she is from happy valley and her boss is out of town this week. My good fortune.The ultimate freebie! Best story I've read in a long time.

Just curious, did you later try to slip her a few dollars for the MTR ride?

Frankypanky
02-07-14, 02:49

There's something about Pinay domestic workers in HK. Months of hard work and no sexual outlets. The trick is finding the right one so you don't waste your time.Nice find indeed!

AirlineCrew
02-07-14, 16:18
I walk back to find I've got 5 calls and messages. I go to the dating website where my date is obviously upset at me for not meeting her.What about the guy that your girl was meeting? I guess he was very upset too LOL. Great report though thanks. I wish I would experience something like this.

BionicMan
02-07-14, 16:26
What about the guy that your girl was meeting? I guess he was very upset too LOL. Great report though thanks. I wish I would experience something like this.Maybe he pre-paid her and this is why money was not mentioned by the girl.

Boeing 787
09-01-14, 18:34
This is Dan Dan a MILF of the 545 fuk Wing Street. She is very friendly and naughty, she is not too young and a little bit chubby but the service is excellent. She doing everything you want. When I'm arrive she remove my pants and blow me on the sofa. After I'm fucking her in multiple position on the bed. First shower then she doing a good massage of my back. When I moved back she begin to massage my dick then suck me and you beginning the second shot. It was good. Second shower then dressing, I take some pictures and I paid her 350 HKD+50 tip. She was very happy.

P.S. The photo 5 is from her profile on 161.com.

Teltel
09-02-14, 02:18
This is Dan Dan a MILF of the 545 fuk Wing Street. She is very friendly and naughty, she is not too young and a little bit chubby but the service is excellent. She doing everything you want. When I'm arrive she remove my pants and blow me on the sofa. After I'm fucking her in multiple position on the bed. First shower then she doing a good massage of my back. When I moved back she begin to massage my dick then suck me and you beginning the second shot. It was good. Second shower then dressing, I take some pictures and I paid her 350 HKD+50 tip. She was very happy.

P.S. The photo 5 is from her profile on 161.com.She has also been known as PanPan and PanDan or some such. Has had a reputation for BBFS and whatever else you want.

Teltel.

Camieleke
09-04-14, 14:14
I leave to Hong Kong end of October, maybe you can tell me which datingwebsite you use?

An English one?

Camiel.

I walk back to find I've got 5 calls and messages. I go to the dating website where my date is obviously upset at me for not meeting her. Now this all makes sense. Except I haven't a clue who I just fucked. She mentioned the website several times while we were together. I don't know. She tells me she is from happy valley and her boss is out of town this week. My good fortune.

IndianGirl
11-03-14, 13:39
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Zircon
11-04-14, 03:24
Hilarious.

Pcpc1688
11-04-14, 05:04

P.S. The photo 5 is from her profile on 161.com.I did this gal when she was in Shuen Wan many times.

She sucks a good cock, lots of rimming, ass fucking and CIM for 400.

Multiple pops also if wanted and decent attitude which is good.

Anyone know if she still in SSPo?

PC out.

AussieGaigin
11-30-14, 02:35

I walk back to find I've got 5 calls and messages. I go to the dating website where my date is obviously upset at me for not meeting her. Now this all makes sense. Except I haven't a clue who I just fucked. She mentioned the website several times while we were together. I don't know. She tells me she is from happy valley and her boss is out of town this week. My good fortune.I had a similar experience in Japan a few years ago. I was to meet a "blind date" off a website at a Tokyo railway station. While I was waiting I was approached by a J girl, but in the discussion we soon realised we were not the correct match. But no problems, she said she would be happy to come back another day and we could go out together. She did, and turned out to be even more fun than the original girl.

Boeing 787
12-04-14, 17:54
I did this gal when she was in Shuen Wan many times.

She sucks a good cock, lots of rimming, ass fucking and CIM for 400.

Multiple pops also if wanted and decent attitude which is good.

Anyone know if she still in SSPo?

PC out.She is on the 171 Cheung Sha Wan Road Building, first floor, room see following miss one four eight.

Jdbkk555
12-29-14, 07:36
She's home in Phils now with her new baby. She was in wan chai for a couple years and was in a few amateur videos, ASD.

I hear she will be back working in a few months. I'd sure love to see under her hood.

TempStories
12-29-14, 15:55
What was the damage? Is it possible to PM her contacts details?

Nice little Indo tuna. We have been exchanging on another site for several months. Not much Saturday action in HK so I asked if she wanted too meet. She's a freelance pro off some website. 23 years old. In good shape. Se spent the better half of the afternoon together.

Jdbkk555
02-13-15, 02:29
Some girl I met. She worked a stint at Superstar in Wan Chai.

Now back home in Angeles City.

Jdbkk555
02-18-15, 06:47
Some girl I met. She worked a stint at Superstar in Wan Chai.

Now back home in Angeles City.Here with a tasty view.

Jdbkk555
03-15-15, 06:23
Tasty little pinay. No kids yet. Just working the bar to support her family back in the province. So sweet.

Jdbkk555
03-26-15, 21:48
Wanting to find out which of the Wanchai bars this is. Please let me know.

PolyOrchid
04-27-15, 12:24
In China for the Canton Fair and decided to do a little shopping in Hong Kong before heading to the mainland. I walked down to the harbor in Kowloon to see the Symphony of Lights, which takes place every night around 730 pm. It was a very beautiful light show with hundreds of people milling about, in a very festive mood.

I guess single travelers seem to gravitate towards each other. I spotted a very attractive African girl, looked to be around 24, who was also alone and when she looked in my direction, I nodded and gave her my best Galway smile. She returned the smile, but in a rather lukewarm way so I suspected she might be waiting for a friend. After catching her eye again after a few minutes, I walked over to her and began chatting.

I found out she was from Tanzania and was going to be in Hong Kong for the next several weeks. She opened up a bit after we talked awhile and when the light show ended, I asked her if she'd like to have a coffee at Starbucks, which was nearby. She was game, so we sat down and shared a bit about ourselves for the next 30 minutes.

I quickly concluded she was not on the game but was a new girl in town, without friends, and was just out looking over the sites like myself. By this time, we'd talked about an hour, she was becoming more relaxed, and I decided to ask her if she'd like to come to my hotel for a drink. She quickly accepted so we sat down in the lobby bar, had a drink, talked some more; she was clearly at ease and trusting me by then.

So, I sprung the trap. I said it was getting late, and asked her if she'd like to come to my room. At first she balked, and said she'd best get back to her own hotel. I replied "oh, perhaps you think I have less than honorable intentions" and she said "oh, no, it's just that I maybe should go too".

I said that's fine but I'd love to give you a little souvenir from my country. Just come to my door and I'll get it. She was OK with that. So, up to my room, and in she came. Damn, what bloody souvenir can I come up with? I took it head-on and walked up to her and gave her a warm, soft kiss. "That's the souvenir?" she said.

"Well, it's part of it; do you like?" "Well, maybe I shouldn't but YES, I quite like it" she said.

And thus began one of the most beautiful nights in a long time for me. She was a little shy, and didn't know if she should be doing this, but clearly her body was in control, and she let herself go and fully enjoyed the evening. She's a passionate girl, very lively, smart, and outgoing once she got to know me.

We made love a couple times that night. She loves to kiss and clearly is either a natural or has had great training. She said (and showed) she really loves sex but is very cautious when she travels. I'd describe her as an African girl with an Asian body. Beautiful firm 32-be breasts, she's thin, has a classic, but not too large African ass. And eyes and a smile that captured my heart.

We had breakfast the next morning, made love again, of course, and I needed to catch a 10 am train. She asked me if I would be back and I told her I would be in China for a few days but had to fly out immediately after the show. It was bittersweet to leave her, and I felt a genuine sadness on her part that we might not meet up again.

She wasn't keen to have me take pics but I did get this one of her sleeping in the morning. Thinking of you guys so I asked her if she'd be interested in meeting any friends of mine who also might be in China soon for the fair and business. She said if they were nice guys like me, she'd love to spend some time and make some new friends.

I gifted her 1200 Hong Kong (about $150 USD) just before I left, and she was very grateful. She is definitely not a WG but, like many girls from countries with less opportunities, she appreciates a generous man.

If any of you with good credentials here on ISG are coming to HK and would treat her well and generously, I'll give you her digits. I feel very protective of her because she's a fine woman, so please be good to her if you see her.

Poly

FunkySexy
04-28-15, 08:03
Wow my friend that's a Lucky Catch. So Mr Smooth talker, well that's how you can get the lovely lass to come over rite till your door step. And by lord, how you came up as the kiss being the souvenir. Marvelous!

Envy your experience buddy! Glad to know you had a great time.

And yes you are right certain gems are to be shared with caution. And this is one such catch. Great Going.

Respect,

FunkySexy.

P.S- Nice gesture that u handed over some cash to her.

In China for the Canton Fair and decided to do a little shopping in Hong Kong before heading to the mainland. I walked down to the harbor in Kowloon to see the Symphony of Lights, which takes place every night around 730 pm.

If any of you with good credentials here on ISG are coming to HK and would treat her well and generously, I'll give you her digits. I feel very protective of her because she's a fine woman, so please be good to her if you see her.

Poly

Jdbkk555
05-14-15, 09:45
A long time chat friend. I broke my rule of not going into a Wanchai bar just to meet her. She is very nice looking. Firm to the touch, sweet personality, not the smartest egg in the nest. The damage was huge. Why Wanchai bars think they can have a long term business based on ripping of customers is beyond me. One round of drinks alone is more than a weeks worth of 141. Then a negotiated bar fine which gives the girl just 800-900 HKD for the whole night (she gets 300-400 for short time). It's nuts.

She reports Wanchai bars are very slow since the 7's tourney closed. With just 1 or 2 customers a week. It's not enough to cover her costs. Comparatively, this same girl walked home with over $25 k usd 5 years ago after a 6 month contract (that's 300-400 customers).

Very nice, not the sexiest thing, a bit stiff in bed. She reports that most bar girls are just the lay there type, lube is a requirement. I sent her packing by 9:00 the next morning. She's nice, but I'm not going to pay the huge bar fees.

Earlier that night, I visited Dragon Club. I'd heard so much about it, I wanted to see what the famous Wanchai BJ bar was like. For those of you that like a good BJ bar, stick with Thailand. Just 4 nit so great dancers there when I arrived (she said there were usually 6 girls working). With the beer, they take you over to one of two booths up front by the door. There's a mirror so while enjoying your beer and blow, you can see the girls dance. The blow itself is very staged. Enough to get you going, then time for a cheers and drink with the girl. Another short go and another drink. Then time for another round. It's strange to be negotiating with a mamasan while the girl is hard at work with your little John. But I can see how that bar makes it when the others are starving. Overall, I found the BJ rather poor. And staged to drive more lady drinks only made me upset. So after a few drinks, and more than 5 days of 141, I left. The girl said she would not let me cum in the bar. That was reserved for out all. I've seen reports to the contrary.

Jdbkk555
05-15-15, 04:21
If she was a long time chat friend why didn't you arrange to meet her somewhere where you didn't have to drop a ton of money on ripoff drinks and bar fines? Speaking of not the smartest egg in the nest. The reason "Wanchai bars think they can have a long term business based on ripping off customers" is because of people like you.JR,

Most times, I'd let smart ass responses just pass. But since you seemed determined. I had this coming at 10:00 the next morning and it simply filled up my dance card, all of 20 hours in HK.

I do agree that the bars of Wanchai are a total ripoff. But I had to get inside her panties before she returned home in July. Poor excuse perhaps. But my brunch snack was well worth it.

Jdbkk555
05-17-15, 05:13
JR,

Most times, I'd let smart ass responses just pass. But since you seemed determined. I had this coming at 10:00 the next morning and it simply filled up my dance card, all of 20 hours in HK.

I do agree that the bars of Wanchai are a total ripoff. But I had to get inside her panties before she returned home in July. Poor excuse perhaps. But my brunch snack was well worth it.I was hoping for some editorializing from the prominent commentator, and seldom poster of anything actually interesting or of his own work.

Today's love bird.

Jdbkk555
05-19-15, 00:23
Anticipating an editorial comment from the HK master, she is a bar girl from SB bar. She lost her virginity there a few months back. Sweet, tight, and loves to fuck. 21 Yo pinay.

Traveler1234
08-07-15, 07:02
Found her by pure luck on 119-125 Electric Rd, Tin Hua, just arrived the day before. Did a repeat visit the next morning before flying back stateside.

Jdbkk555
09-26-15, 06:16
Reckon, I'd be removing these pics if they are REAL. Doubt that the management of a Go Go bar would be unhappy with a customer publicly showing nude pics of one of their employees. And they know about these type of forums. We are not discussing an independent escort.None to worry, she's off the market. A customer came buy and asked her to marry him. Lucky guy.

Boeing 787
05-21-16, 13:26
Each time I'm going to philippines I do a stop to Hong-Kong first, my favorite working girl was busy so I'm exploring the building near at Cheung sha Wan.

So in the 383 castle peak road bldg I choose a mature chinease crazy girl, around 40 why. O but very friendly, no english but very good service and not clock watcher, I stay in her room more than 2,5 hours for only 350 HK $.

She washing me in her shower 3 times, she massage me during more of 90 minutes, very strong massage then she attack the more interessting part of the session, she do a true deep throat (I'm not short, around 18 cm) and suck me during 15 minutes, (she masturbate my cock with her feets while she suck me with her mouse, very flexible lady) after she capped me and mount on my cock in reverse cow girl just for a few moment because my balls was full and her blowjob was very good.

After re-shower, some chit chat with signs and she was very happy when I ask for some photos. I recommand if you want a good service and you not looking for a young spinner.

Her name in the Hong Kong mongers forum: WILDCAT.

Zapzarap69
11-02-17, 11:50
Hi guys,

Last Night I had the pleasure to meet for the 2nd time after a very wild Night Singapore a Girl called Nymphette.

She is my perfect lover, does all the nice things I like deepthroat, anal, and also squirt.

I had an amazing time with her.

Will see her again in Singapore, Bangkok, or like last night Hong Kong.

Best ever monger experience in Asia.

Model
01-01-18, 20:36

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Model
01-19-18, 19:54

GoldenSpa
04-13-19, 15:22

Wicked Roger
05-29-19, 16:50
This is one of my favourites from Cebu and she is now in HL for a few days looking for a nice horny gent. Short time only and is based Mongkok area.

Very nice as some of you already know and have been asking when she returns.

So PM please. She uses WhatsApp.

Boarer
05-30-19, 09:51
Racks like that are a rare find on a pinay. I assume you mean "HK" and not "HL". Or maybe "MK".

This is one of my favourites from Cebu and she is now in HL for a few days looking for a nice horny gent. Short time only and is based Mongkok area.

Very nice as some of you already know and have been asking when she returns.

So PM please. She uses WhatsApp..

Sagarkukreja
06-05-19, 10:06
Hi guys,

Last Night I had the pleasure to meet for the 2nd time after a very wild Night Singapore a Girl called Nymphette.

She is my perfect lover, does all the nice things I like deepthroat, anal, and also squirt.

I had an amazing time with her.

Will see her again in Singapore, Bangkok, or like last night Hong Kong.

Best ever monger experience in Asia.Can you share her contact?

Wicked Roger
06-05-19, 10:48
Racks like that are a rare find on a pinay. I assume you mean "HK" and not "HL". Or maybe "MK"..Yes HK and worth a visit as you are correct very rare to find such lovely ones.

Wicked Roger
07-23-19, 03:32
Seems the PG is quiet but I will add as she is back in HK again. Only 2 weeks from today (ish).

See the General Reports about her as I posted just now.

PM me for details.

HornyMonk
07-31-19, 03:13
Dear brother of HK forum.

I'm from India and will be here till Saturday. Please provide me some really amazing girls' contacts so that I can make my trip amazing. I would be open to visiting a place or girl coming to my hotel.

Would reciprocate with some great contacts if any of you visit Delhi / NCR region.

Thanks brothers.

Tiger 888
07-31-19, 23:34
Dear brother of HK forum.

I'm from India and will be here till Saturday. Please provide me some really amazing girls' contacts so that I can make my trip amazing. I would be open to visiting a place or girl coming to my hotel.

Would reciprocate with some great contacts if any of you visit Delhi / NCR region.

Thanks brothers.It would be good start to post in the right thread not spamming the photo gallery.

Wicked Roger
08-29-19, 10:37
I have FR on her before. See link below with photos.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1535-Photo-Gallery&p=2350143&viewfull=1#post2350143.

Only in HK until 2nd so if you like a weekend treat and she does have a great figure etc then PM please. As she has a 'job' is short time but she is very accommodating (those who have already shagged will know this LOL).

A158
08-24-20, 16:17
Badoo Pinay pussy. Enjoy your perverts.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
09-11-20, 18:43
This forum is dead. Needs some wake up call.

So I started using a second filipina in my rotation. Yesterday was cream pie for the menu. She was daring but allowed only pussy pictures. No body or face.

Enjoy you perverts.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
11-06-20, 15:48
Some afternoon fun with a local MILF.

Cheers.

A158.

Flyboy 2000
11-07-20, 04:48
Some afternoon fun with a local MILF.

Cheers.

A158.Nicely done. Lovely small build and rack, what we can see of the face looks quite cute, and love that clam!