PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
08-20-03, 04:38
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Anonymous
08-22-03, 18:11
Photograph received by email.

Anonymous
08-22-03, 22:25

Anonymous
08-23-03, 02:35

Act007
09-13-03, 19:50
Photograph:

Act007
10-11-03, 19:01
My wife

John Aldrich
10-13-03, 19:20
Act 007

I presume that you are aware of the objectives of the board and only then posting your wife's pix here. In any case, is she available and if so how do I go about and what is the price.

Frank Africa
10-14-03, 17:40
John Aldrich, you are right to be suspicious of Act007.

Act007 has also posted that photo on other boards of WSG as well as other photos that do not conform to the WSG guidelines. Several people (including me) have already complained either on the board or directly to Jackson. I assume that Act007's photos may be deleted soon.

And as one poster on the Manhattan, New York City board said: "If the lovely lady in that photo was really your wife, you'd be too tired from screwing her to have the time and energy to write posts here on WSG."

ILuvIt
10-14-03, 22:25
I agree, after looking at pics posted by some, there is no way these are real.

That's the pitfall of open posting of pics. There is no way that the moderator can filter out bogus pics from the genuine ones. We'll have to decide for ourselves and look at them with a grain of salt.

Bull Dozer
10-18-03, 22:10
Hello Act007,

I love the picture of your wife posted on 10/13, kk filtered, I will be in Hongkong on 10/27. I would like to give it a spin. Is she available, where & how to find her? Could you kindly forward me her name, address or phone in a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Messaging system.

Thanks

Go Joe

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

DayNight
10-20-03, 04:13
Easy fix: members below 20 or so postings should not be allowed to post images.

Act007
10-21-03, 14:28
To Go Joe

She is my wife. I enjoy make love with her. I share my wife pic for you to enjoy it.

If you love my wife, I think you will take the pic for masturbation.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "i" instead of a capital "I" in future reports. Thanks!

Klz998
10-29-03, 18:47
I just want to share this great girl with you all and thanks for the support and advice. Sorry for the poor picture quality. I took these pictures with my SonyEricsson mobile phone T610s.

Klz998
10-29-03, 18:49
HongKong 03

Klz998
10-29-03, 18:50
Hong Kong 04

Lucky888
02-17-04, 08:48
Here's Yuki the Mongolian from Fenwicks. FR in the main HK section. All photos of her are clothed.

Lucky888
02-17-04, 08:50
Here's more yuki.
I'm new to the Mongolian world. How would you rank her appearance?

Lucky888
02-17-04, 08:50
I did think Yuki had a very cute devilish smile....

Lucky888
02-17-04, 08:51
She could be a bit dramatic and sultry at times too...

Lucky888
02-17-04, 08:52
I'm sure she wouldn't have minded nudie shots, but she was already dressed by the time I realized my camera hadn't gotten a good workout. Hope this will pacify your urges...

Lucky888
02-17-04, 08:53
The last of Yuki...until next time! :)

Rayman
02-17-04, 09:11
She has the type of figure i would go for......the first pic is great.

The Jello
02-17-04, 09:30
Looks great to me Lucky!

Here is another Mongolian.

CC1
02-24-04, 03:03
Pics from Mongkok. A devilish girl who was super eager to have her shots taken. In fact, she even told me she took pictures herself whilst in the act. I couldn't get a full face shot though. Apologies for the quality.

CC1

CC1
02-24-04, 03:03
Another one...

CC1
02-24-04, 03:04
Some more...

CC1
02-24-04, 03:05
And another...

CC1
02-24-04, 03:06
And I think the last one... service was outstanding...she's here for one more week, and I might have to bust a nut again. Polite, good GFE. 10 outta 10!

CC1

CC1
02-24-04, 03:07
Oops... one more....best of the face shots...

CC1
03-05-04, 03:03
Guys,

Went to my usual MK brothel last night. Selection was awful. Apparently, there was a raid just a few hours before I went and NO girls were caught. According to the keeper, that is usually bad news since if the coppers/customs don't catch any, that is a sign that they will be back for another round of hassling later that night. So whilst I was there the selection was slim and the quality poor. Looks like 141 is the way to go nowadays.

Anyway, finally stumbled on a nice young filly. 19 yo and green and naive as any farmgirl should be.

She was super responsive and really getting into things, but I didn't have the stamina to play. She was initially quite receptive to anal, but she backed out in the end. Damn! Would have been virgin backdoor territory.

Anyway, sex wasn't bad, what she lacked in skill she made up for in effort. She let me snap a few pics, but none of full face, so this is the best there is I'm afraid.

BTW, finished CIM - I was hoping for a Cum-on-Face and snap a few creamy pics, but alas, missed the opportunity!

CC1

CC1
03-05-04, 03:05
More...

CC1
03-05-04, 03:06
More again...

CC1
03-05-04, 03:12
And another...

CC1
03-05-04, 03:13
Two more...

CC1
03-05-04, 03:14
Last...

Silly Puppy
05-30-04, 03:49
CCI,

Sorry man but please don't post such pics as they are blurry and not interesting at all. If you can , post much clearer pics with their faces if possible. Otherwise you are wasting our time.

Lilojo
05-30-04, 18:38
James Tran:
I disagree with your comments re: CC1.
We all wish we could take pictures of good quality but snap shots of unrehearsed action are even more interesting.
If CC1 prefers not to show the faces, it is his decision and we should respect him for it.

PurpleNGold
05-30-04, 19:56
JamesTran,

Dude, simple solution, you don't like CC1's pics, don't fucking look at them. Won't waste your time in any significant manner to look at the 'author' of the post and skip right on by.

CC1,

Keep posting my man. You're helping some of us live vicariously :)

Viper Z
05-31-04, 01:34
For those that do NOT contribute at all, please stop making unnecesary remarks.

Silly Puppy
05-31-04, 07:11
Yeah right, when I see his name I won't bother to look at his pic's for sure unless he changes his style. This is healthy opinion and they do contribute.

CC1
06-02-04, 03:32
J Tran,

Have you ever tried to take pictures of P4P girls? Not all of us carry a fullyfledged 6 megapixel camera. In my case I use the camera built into my PDA. Other punters snap using their phone camera's. For reasons such as portability, security these are the equipment of choice for some. How do you warrant/explain carrying a big camera on your way to a quick shag on your way home from work? Any suggestions on explaining this to the better half?

Many of the better quality pics are because the mongers are on business trips, snapping the pics in their own hotel room. You would scare the shit out of the girls if you took out a full blown camera in a brothel room... and more importantly run the risk of getting the shit beaten out of your by the pimp if she screams that there is a phucking freak in the room. Buddy... you've got to take all this shit into consideration!

Not all girls will let you take pics. You need to suss them out before taking your camera out. If the girl looks receptive... then you don't need to hide/conceal what you are doing. Other times, when the girl is clearly not into picture taking, I've got to pretend I'm checking out some shit on my PDA whilst taking some snaps. These are unrehearsed, with movement...as such they will come out blurry/out of focus whatever. Bear in mind, I do selective post what I think is the better quality snaps, so its not like I'm posting willy nilly.

There's bugger all pics in the HK thread, so whether you like them or not, I'm doing something positive and contributing here. Your constructive criticisms, whilst welcome, offer little in the way of a practical solution and show your lack on understanding in the tactical/logistics of doing what we do. It is blatently arrogant to complain when you've got nothing to show/offer yourself.

Why don't you get out there and take some snaps and post before shooting down someone. Each time we get a pic, we can count ourselves lucky. It ain't as easy as you think.

For the others... thanks for the support.

CC1

Acer V
06-02-04, 03:59
CC
Here's one more in support. IMHO the recent criticism does not even warrant the dignity of a response from you or anyone else. Keep up the good work!

Silly Puppy
06-02-04, 18:19
to cc1 and his non-sense supporters,

i can understand your resentment and at the same time think you guys are childish. i don't see how you value such blurry pictures if you guys do have a little sense of decency. blurry pics are like bad speeches. i don't want them and many people here don't either. they take away bandwidth of this forum.

there should be no excuses in making or creating bad things such as bad pics , bad speeches, bad paintings, bad songs, bad cops, etc.. except ... bad girls :) i bet many people in this forum feel the same way like mine but they for some reason such as afraid of being attacked by wild dogs or may be courtesy that they've never voiced their opinions.

cc1, i don't care how hard you took these pics. that is not the point. the point is your pics are bad, period! you either need to buy a better quality camera or don't use your cell phone as a digital camera.

talking about contribution, it is ironic that some folks here think too highly of themselves that they consider different opinions as unconstructive. hello! this is america, remember?

WooVictor
06-03-04, 13:57
I’ve been browsing the ****** site for quite a while and have seen many interesting girls but have had very few satisfactory experiences following its guidance. Last week I went twice to Minden Row in Tsim Sha Tsui to look up this dream girl of mine, Xiao Qian, but had no luck. The first time she took the day off, and so I went to look up three other girls but there were all engaged. Is that a positive sign?

I went back to Minden Row a few days later and this time she was engaged. Tough luck. So I tried another girl, Jiao Jiao, at the James Lee Mansion a few blocks away. I rang the doorbell, and a tall girl with great tits opened the door to let me. Her body is shaped like Jiao Jiao, but on closer inspection she doesn’t look like her, though she claimed to have the same name. I asked her when did she arrived, and she said she got to Hong Kong the day before. I turned out to be her second customer. As the day was very hot I didn’t want to try my luck elsewhere. Although this girl was not as pretty as the real Jiao Jiao I decided to stay.

She was quite a nice girl and washed me thoroughly in the shower. We then continued our bodily exploration on bed, and I had a great time with her 36D bust and her pink, shaved ****. As I ate her she gave me an excellent blowjob, uncovered. But the air-conditioner in the small room was absolutely useless and soon I was sweating like a pig. This greatly pissed off my little brother who refused to perform his duty. My girl graciously used her mouth to bring him back to life, but as I kept sweating I decided to skip full service. Since she would not allow me to shoot my load in her mouth I had to come all over her tits, which was still quite fun.

Afterwards she washed me thoroughly before letting me go. The damage was $480. It would have been a great experience if not for the lousy air-conditioner. I don’t think I’ll be back in that hole again.

I’ve just found out from ******.com that she’s been moved from 7C (where my dream girl Jiao Jiao used to be) to 7A. I’m attaching the 141 link for those interested or those who want to avoid that place. As for dream girl #1 in Minden Row, looks like she’s gone back to the Mainland as her flat is no longer listed in ******.com.

[Photo Link deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This photo link was deleted in accordance with WSG Photo Guidelines prohibiting the practice of hot linking to photos on another site. If you have photos you would like to share with the other Forum Members, then please post them here. Thanks!

A picture of my dream girl #2 is also attached.

[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Yossarian 99
06-04-04, 06:04
Hey, CC1

Your postings are appreciated.

There are ways to criticize politely and constructively, and there are ways to do it stupidly. Those who take much but contribute little to this forum should just not say anything.

Yoss

SE Asia Joe
06-05-04, 09:00
CC1,

Your pixs, and especially the effort I know you must have taken to get those pictures - are well appreciated. Don't let anybody disparage you. BTW - did you notice his statement:

Talking about contribution, it is ironic that some folks here think too highly of themselves that they consider different opinions as unconstructive. Hello! This is America, remember?

Now we all know don't we? Denizen of the Good Ole U. S. of A!

SE Asia Joe

Ruf66
06-06-04, 07:15
This is America????

Wow thought this was the world!!!!!!

Keep going CC1 - don't let them grind you down!!!

Silly Puppy
06-06-04, 17:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of text that was potentially inciting a Flame War. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not incite a Flame War in the Forum. Thanks!

AGSen03
06-07-04, 02:37
CC1,

Regardless, bad pictures or whatever, you did contribute greatly to this thread. And I myself, as many of the other fellow mongers here, was appreciate your effort.

Needless to mention nor respond any further to the so-call " different opinion ". Not worth it !

Acer V
06-07-04, 11:05
OK, the post two-posts previous to this sums it up pretty well :) Now let's get back to what this thread should be all about, photos of those lovely China Dolls! Encore!

Silly Puppy
06-07-04, 15:32
And only pics with good quality are posted or if they are bad quality then the hos' faces should be shown. ;)

Papadum
06-08-04, 10:47
Guys I seldom come to this thread...but CC1, excellent pics, They are not "Blur" at all, they are not studio shots with 4 by 5! They are real life...real and alive!

You have your right to post anything you want as long as related to the topic, and any has their right to choose to browse or not....yes this is America!

Please don't mine the jerks they are everywhere. ignoring is the best tactic to deal with nonsenses.

Ez Vat
06-09-04, 07:54
Hi Guys,

I just wanna say CC1 did a good job by trying to take some snaps. ANY snaps are worth a view, no matter how they were taken or looked at the end. Idon't know what's eating James Trans. Maybe that's the problem, he hasn't 'eaten' for some time! Look bud, put your money where your mouth is. If you can take better shots, post them and we'll commend you. Please have some respect for joes who took the trouble to shoot pixs and post them up.

By the way, if Jackson can pass them through then it's good enough for the entire mongering world!

James, you better go laid and release all those tensed up veins of yours.

Meanwhile, here's a pix of some girls I met when I was holidaying in Singapore. Hope this will ease up the situation.

Cheers!

Silly Puppy
06-10-04, 03:39
EZ vat,

I don't know about you but your comments show how "smart" you are. Peace ;) Your reasoning is weak as one doesn't need to post pic's to be able to criticize. Why don't you go back to school and learn some more critical reasoning stuffs, heh?

Florida Monger
06-11-04, 03:39
Fellow Mongers,

I hail from Florida. I visted mainland China for two long weeks and popped into HK for a few 'pops' in my four wonderful days there. I found that the yellow massage signs at the "Ladies Market" were the best. Tung Choi is the street name. $330 HK for great unrushed and reasonably clean services rendered. "Bill" is the manager of my fav, exact directions to the 7-11 upon request.

Other girls were found at the 7-11 in the "Night Market". The quality and prices were both lower.

Florida Monger.

Hung Man 1808
06-12-04, 19:29
Ez Vat,

Nice girls there from Singapore. Do you manage to score with any of them? That would have to be the holy grail of sex in Singapore - scoring a local without a fortune being involved.

Lucky888
06-13-04, 05:16
Kaylee from Hari's in TST

She's a 21 year old from Vietnam. Smoking hot body with great skin and tender personality.

Report posted in HK general info forum.

Lucky888
06-13-04, 05:18
This picture doesn't do her body justice, but it's the best I got. Such a strong, firm ass.....a pleasure to grab and squeeze.

Lucky888
06-13-04, 05:19
Nothing better than waking up next to a beautiful face and pacifying that mornin' wood!

Columpuss
06-16-04, 10:28
James Tran

Many of the folks in this forum might not be Americans and they wouldn't care less if you are. I am an American and I'm not standing anywhere near you. You are in "international water," if you know what I mean. So quit that "This is America" crap. This is a free forum with FREE pictures. Get the adjective? Take it or leave it!

By reading all those comments against you, I think you should leave it and leave this forum. This is not America, remember?

Frequent Flier
06-16-04, 11:48
Beautiful Thai girl from Kong Kong. There on a two week visa.

More to come. Enjoy!

Frequent Flier
06-16-04, 11:51
One more.

Frequent Flier
06-16-04, 11:55
Nasty, nasty girl!

Frequent Flier
06-16-04, 11:59
Another of the pretty Thai.

Frequent Flier
06-16-04, 12:02
When this lovely girl bent over her nice little butt ballooned out nice and round.

Frequent Flier
06-16-04, 12:03
One more picture of the balloon.

Frequent Flier
06-16-04, 12:04
Wouldn't you like to pop that balloon?

Frequent Flier
06-16-04, 12:05
Last one. More of other to come soon.

LuvumBare
06-16-04, 21:55
FF:

Where did you find her?

Are the Thai's back in nmbers again. When I was in HKG in March, there were no Thais in my usual hangouts at Hari's and Hyatt.

Bare

Long91
06-17-04, 01:32
That was a nice Balloon. hell yes I'd pop it!

Silly Puppy
06-17-04, 02:31
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Acer V
06-17-04, 06:16
FF,
Well done. More more more!

Ez Vat
06-17-04, 11:17
Hung Man 1808

Scoring with non-working girls, hmmm, i'll make that an action item next time I'm there or anywhere!:) S'pore locals are honeys but getting them in the sack isn't easy. Especially when they don't think they'll see you again anytime soon! I did try my luck with the one in the pink top but no luck there. Guess I'll just stick to ones i can get with my wallet! lol.

Cheers!

Organicgrowth
06-17-04, 13:53
Frequent Flier

100% outstanding pics. Did you get into that lovely star and enjoy anal with her?

Regards, Havanaman

Brojomar
06-18-04, 02:50
Excellent, FF. Oh. I'd love popping that.

Frequent Flier
06-18-04, 13:46
Luvumbare:

I stay at the Holiday Inn Golden Mile. Home of Hari's. I've never seen Thai's there. I also have tried Hyatt and never seem any there either.

You need to go to Wan Chai. The MTR will get you there fast and cheap, but any taxi driver knows where to go. Tell them Neptune's or if they do not recognize that name tell them Joe Bananas. You can see Neptune's right down the road form Joe Bananas. Also try Fenwick's. Lots of Thai's there also. I was in Neptune's last night. There early and there were more girls than guys there. Probably because of the football games. I literally had 5 or 6 Thai girls at different times following me around the bar, but it was to early for me to take some action. So I waited till later.

Havanaman:

Didn't do the dirty deed. I don't think she was into that. But she had excellent PC skills.

Also a girl from last year. A Go Go bar girl. Kathy.

Enjoy

Frequent Flier
06-18-04, 13:47
One more of Kathy.

Frequent Flier
06-18-04, 13:49
Another again of Kathy.

This girl really loved the camera. I even did little movies of her giving my Johnson Tagalog lessons.

Frequent Flier
06-18-04, 13:50
Last one of Kathy for now.

Magic501
06-18-04, 18:21
FF

A real cutie, if ever I saw one. Nice shots!

Bill Lee
07-06-04, 00:46
CC1.

I haven't been on the board for several months and missed some of the action here.

About your pics, Nice.

Bill

Audi
07-06-04, 19:08
The pics are great but I still think asian gals should shave their bush. A little is okay but too much is a turn off.

Bill Lee
07-09-04, 01:49
Audi.

Agreed. Personally, I like the taste of a clean sweet shaven snatch. Especially from my girlfriend.

But it's hard giving the tongue to someone you're paying.

There's an old joke, why is pubic hair curly and not straight?

So they don't poke you in the eye.

I once had a girl that had very little pubic hair. I was feeling her up and felt very little hair. I thought she shaved until I realized that she was in her late teens. Just legal enough and had some very thin pubic hair. It was a wonderful night.

Bill

Frequent Flier
07-17-04, 03:59
Please forgive all the pictures, but it adds to the strip tease of it all.

Frequent Flier
07-17-04, 04:00
Almost there. Really nice breast.

Frequent Flier
07-17-04, 04:01
I didn't get a chance to take pleasure with this girl, but I will when I go back in two months.

Frequent Flier
07-17-04, 04:02
I really like the way this girl moves. I wish I had a movie camera.

Frequent Flier
07-17-04, 04:03
Another body picture.

Frequent Flier
07-17-04, 04:03
This body looks perfect.

Frequent Flier
07-17-04, 04:04
Body 04.

Frequent Flier
07-17-04, 04:05
Body 03

Frequent Flier
07-17-04, 04:05
Body 02

Frequent Flier
07-17-04, 04:06
Please forgive all the pictures, but it adds to the strip tease of it all.

Body 01 of 10

Hat Trick
07-18-04, 05:30
FF,

Awesome pics man!

That girl's wild! Incredible body!

She's got more T's and A's than AT&T.

Makes me wanna phone home.

But you forgot to mention the time, place, and what kind of girl is that and why is she stripping like that?

Looks like a drunk girl out of control enjoying herself.

Frequent Flier
07-18-04, 09:11
Hi Hat Trick,

You can read my report in the general section as to why I didn't give the detail your seeking. If you want that information just PM me and will provide all that I can. But definitely the location and name.

Also just wondering. Is the name Hat trick because you always get a triple in?

FF

Frequent Flier
07-18-04, 11:39
Cite little Thai girl from the Disco's in Wan Chai.

Frequent Flier
07-18-04, 11:40
Cute Thai from disco in Wan Chai picture 5.

Frequent Flier
07-18-04, 11:41
Cute Thai from disco in Wan Chai picture 4.

Frequent Flier
07-18-04, 11:42
Cute Thai from disco in Wan Chai picture 3.

Frequent Flier
07-18-04, 11:42
Cute Thai from disco in Wan Chai picture 2.

Frequent Flier
07-18-04, 11:43
Cute Thai from disco in Wan Chai - picture 1.

She actually looks better in person. Very sweet.

Horny Toad
07-26-04, 11:34
That's a clean ass Puss.

Dick Boobs
07-27-04, 07:12
Rose from one of the escort agencies in HKG. Nice looking but not necessarily worth the big money which I had to fork out. I did it because I was there only for a short stop-over, staying in the hotel just for a few hours and did not want to venture out. Thus, I opted for the delivery service of an escort agency recommended by a friend.

Dick Boobs
07-27-04, 07:14
Rose completly naked, but with an unfortunate handplacing.

Dick Boobs
07-27-04, 07:14
Rose completely naked, but with an unfortunate handplacing.

Dick Boobs
07-27-04, 07:16
And the tird picture of Rose. As you can see, well shaven.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 12:59
Hope I'm not posting to many pictures of one girl. If it is over kill, someone let me know.

last picture. more girls later in the week.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 12:59
Rachel again.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:01
Finally, some pictiures from downunder.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:02
Rachel again. I do like her breast though.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:03
Rachel photo #2.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:05
Rachel photo #3.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:06
Rachel photo #4.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:07
Rachel photo #5.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:09
Rachel photo #6.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:09
Rachel photo #7.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:10
She is very willing and enjoys her time with you.

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:11
Rachel photo #9.

Yes honey, that is your boob. How much did you have to drink again?

Frequent Flier
07-28-04, 13:12
Again fellow mongers a little art for your enjoyment.

Grabbed this girl from a go-go bar one night in Wan Chai. Late, drunk and she was very persuasive.

This girl is not a 10 in looks, but not bad. Has very soft sort of drooping breast as if she possibly had a baby, but she says no and has no other indications that she does. When I asked her if I could CIM, she responded whatever wherever you want. She is a real pleaser.

The go-go bar is Cheers. I do have to give this bar a good review. It is pretty newly remolded and there was never any pressure for buying drinks when I was there like all the other go-go bars in Wan Chai. This could have been because I was there on a good night with a good mama or their practice. I will return there on my next trip to confirm.

I told this girl I would post these pictures on the internet and it may increase her popularity and she would possibly have more opportunities to go out then. This girl with an advanced degree in pleasing mongers was very appreciative of my offer.

So here she is.

Lover Boy
07-28-04, 17:25
Frequent Flier,

Rachel looks yummy. Give us some more.

Loverboy

Member #2041
07-28-04, 17:35
Frequent Flier: "Hope I'm not posting to many pictures of one girl. If it is over kill, someone let me know"

IMHO, You could skip the fully clothed ones, when there are better, nuder shots. Also, when you have several shots of an almost the identical pose, I'd suggest that you pick the best one and skip the near duplicates.

Your best shots are very good, and certainly entertaining, and we want you to keep on posting them. But more shots of the same girl that are less good detracts from the overall. That's just basic editing.

Ruf66
07-28-04, 17:48
Looks nice - what was the damage???

Daddy Lows
07-28-04, 18:19
Mr Frequent,

That's a nice, solid 8.25 girl. Because I'm into asians, I'll add an extra .25 and in addition another .10, for the plastered look. Heh heh heh. Niiiice rack, I agree.

Peace

Acer V
07-29-04, 03:15
Good work FF.
Don't worry about over doing it. I, for one, cheer you on. More! More!

Wicked SH
07-29-04, 08:00
My 2 cents worth is that you can post 100 shots even if they are only a little different. Everyone always have their own favorite.

You have posted some very nice pictures from all over the world. I have seen some of your shots in the other sections. Great job!

We all appreciate everyone who posts a pic, even if the girl isn't the best looking it adds to the spice of the day.

Wicked

Frequent Flier
07-29-04, 09:14
Ruff66, "Looks nice - what was the damage?"

Well, she damned near sucked the skin right off the head of my dick and that was without hitting me with any teeth.

Then she road me so hard cowgirl style, that I thought she was going to cause me lose the skin on my back.

While riding cowgirl she would simultaneously do a spinner on me while squeezing her pussy at the same time and damn near unscrewed my cock from my body. I had to wear an ace bandage for a week because of that.

Then she made me cum so much I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital to replace the fluids in my body.

But, I was able to drag and crawl my way to the shower and somehow turn it on and lay there while water poured into my mouth and after three hours I was re-hydrated.

While on top riding reverse cowgirl and before I knew what she was doing, she pulled two of my toe nails out with her teeth leaving me screaming in pain.

But, I still let her blow and fuck me again in the morning.

What?

Huh?

Oh! that wasn't what you meant by "what was the damage?"

Oh , OK, sorry.

So anyway, it was very late, although I can't remember how late. The later it is the less expensive the take out price is in all the go-go bars.

I think I remember getting her for HK $2,000.00. I've seen other claim to get this price or cheaper earlier in the night at go-go bars, but I do not believe those stories.

Another little unknown secret is that the girls have to be back at the boarding house by 11:00 am the next moring or they receive a fine.

If your nice and treat the mama'san nice you can ask, because it is late, can you keep her till 4:00 pm tha next day. This is great for weekend nights.

I have never been turned down when I asked for the extended return time for the girl.

FF

Frequent Flier
07-29-04, 09:19
Daddy Lows,

Yea, I added to that plastered look when I walked in and saw her.

I think I bought her 3 or 4 tequila shots in about a 10 minute span.

She was sure limber and ready for action when we got back to the hotel room.

This girl doesn't know the meaning of frigid. If you put her in a meat freezer, instead of putting your meat in her, she would melt all the ice in about 5 seconds and partially cook the meat to a nice rare taste.

FF

Frequent Flier
07-31-04, 07:50
To all fellow mongers, lurkers and anyone else I may have missed.

I have noticed, by viewing the number of viewers who have looked at my pictures, that the first picture or the pictures at the top, have way more views than the pictures lower down.

I guess this is because you see the first picture with a fully clothed girl and think they are all worthless clothed pictures of girls.

The way I post the pictures is to put the pictures with more clothes on to the top with a kind of a strip tease approach as you get to the last picture at the bottom. They usually go from fully clothed to the last picture having the girl bending over doggy style with me using my digits to give you a close up view of her beautiful wet snatch.

So, for those who have viewed the first pictures and think that it is just a bunch of pictures from a monger scared of naked girls. Just go the bottom of my picture list and start from there. You'll see more of what your seeking.

I don't post these pictures for my own enjoyment. I do so because I few months ago as just a lurker, I was getting tired of having no new pictures to look at. I even found myself asking what was wrong with all you guys. Then I realized that I was talking about myself. Shit! I'm sitting her with a little portable hard drive full of naked Asian women and I haven't posted a one. So I decided to do what I could to help liven up the picture post. I have years of old pictures I will begin to share shortly, after I have posted all the pictures from my most recent trip.

If I hadn't lost a hard drive on my laptop a few years ago, with twice as many pictures as I currently have on my protable hard drive, I would be able to post once a week for a year or more to everyones delight.

So, what I am hoping here is that more mongers will take the time to take a digital picture and share with everyone here.

I will continue to try to do my part.

In the mean time. Check out a real cute, real sweet, real lovely, with REAL natural large breast from a go-go in Wan Chai.

This picture is about 18 months old. I haven't seen this girl in over a year, but heard during my last visit to her go-go bar that she would be back soon. So she may be there already.

FF

Frequent Flier
07-31-04, 07:53
One more of what I think are a pair of top grade breasts.

Frequent Flier
07-31-04, 07:53
Last one of Kathy. and the best.

Levitian
08-01-04, 01:28
FF,
Kathy ...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, excellent peaches!
Levitian

Ruf66
08-01-04, 08:16
FF,

Damn sounds like the pain was worth the pleasure!!!

Watch out for that water in HK - "But, I was able to drag and crawl my way to the shower and somehow turn it on and lay there while water poured into my mouth and after three hours I was re-hydrated." - could give you the old Deli Belly!!!

Houston Fan
08-01-04, 13:25
FF,

Thanks for all the grest pics. and info. Last time I visited HK, I stayed with family so I didn't get a chance to monger or know where to start. Anyway, next visit will not involve families so that I'm free to roam.

Magic501
08-01-04, 17:15
FF,

With shots like Kathy: if I ever get there and don't come back, I'm gonna blame your pictures! You are da MAN:)

Migrant One
08-02-04, 14:14
FF

Short and sweet

"WOW"

migrant

Pacific1
08-03-04, 06:54
Frequent Flier,

That chick has amazing tits. Ain't nothin' like the real thing.

Cheers

Frequent Flier
08-04-04, 19:58
If you like those, check out the pair I just posted on the Philippines board. Not as pretty, but extra large and natural as well.

FF

Eggo
08-17-04, 04:18
FF, those are just scrumptious, they just look great.

Frequent Flier I'm heading out to Hong Kong in Sept. I don't speak a word in Chinese, and I was wondering if a non chinese speaker guy can make it out of these clubs without getting rip off?

Frequent Flier
08-19-04, 07:15
So Eggo,

All the girls I have posted about here on WSG spoke good if not very good English. None of the girls were Chinese. They were either Filipina girls or Thai girls.

This doesn't mean that you wouldn't pay more than you have to if your not careful, but as long as you educate yourself here on WSG first you will be fine.

I really do not think you can term the girls taking what they can get from an unknowing visitor as ripping someone off. It is a negotiated deal and if you leave with her and pay the amount that you and her agreed to, not knowing that you could have had it for less, then that is not cheating you. That is simply good business on her part.

I have had a very beautiful Thai girl demand HK$3,000 from me for short time sex before. When I told her that I would only pay her HK$1,200 for long time, she told me that she wasn't some cheap Filipina *****.

She really meant this and was very angry. This is a girl who I had spoken to many times in the disco's and who is actually a nice girl as well as pretty. I'm sure that she never backs off her price and some guys probably pay this and are happy.

Hell, I would have been happy even if I did pay her that much. I just knew I could get better or the same for less.

FF

Eggo
08-24-04, 05:25
FF

Thanks for the 411 bud, I appreciate you taking the time to help out the novice in the promise land like myself. ;)

I’m looking forward to this trip, Just would feel more comfortable hooking up with a local or someone that knows these ropes to show me around town.

Take it ez.

CC1
08-24-04, 08:09
Cleaning out my PC and stumbled on a few pics which I'm not sure if I have posted. Gotta be careful what gets automatically saved in obscure places on your harddisk with your PDAs.

Anyway, this is a brothel girl. Sweet and demure.

CC1
08-24-04, 08:10
And another shot...

CC1
08-24-04, 08:14
Different girl - same brothel.

Num Nutz
08-24-04, 16:09
CC1, where was this brothel?

Solbre
08-28-04, 14:06
visited HK for one night, Holiday Inn Golden Mile
Looked at 141 and found this gal
600+ tip for ST
So so

Solbre
08-28-04, 14:08
It was last week
Her name is BoBo

Spike
08-29-04, 00:30
Holy sh*t!!! Look at those dairies!! Solbre, any contact info?

Spike, out....

White Snake
08-31-04, 04:25
Report from Mongkok. I went to a Shanghai St brothel across the street from my hotel.

1) My first trip was on a Saturday morning. They gave me a drop dead gorgeous Mainland girl who was easily a 9.7/10 with a nice bush. She climbed on top of me, started licking my face and gave me a BBBJ. Before I was about to cum, I stopped her, had her put on a condom and told her to ride me. I busted my nut a few seconds later. She seemed to like my clean shaven pubic area. Good fuck.

2) I went back the same afternoon and was given a petite(5', 100) Mainland girl with tattoos, piercings and yes, a nice bush as well. She was a 8.5, the only major flaw being a crooked tooth. She climbed on top, started kissing me all over and was really working my genitals. I got a BBBJ and then we swapped positions. I penetrated her and blew what was left of my load quick. Real GFE.

3) I went for the 3rd time on Sunday night, and this one was a colossal letdown, although it was partly my fault. The AC was cranked up, so the shower had me shivering. The girl was a 7.5, went for a CBJ right away and stopped abruptly. She then laid down and shortly after penetrating her, I lost my wood and could barely get any erection going. She started stroking my cock and somehow I busted a nut from that. The session ended right there. It didn't help that she didn't want to do anything and wanted to get out as soon as possible. A few minutes later, I realized there was a brothel next door to my hotel that had Thai chicks for $230.

I do have a question for you guys. How much of the money charged do Mongkok girls get to keep? The first 2 girls I had definitely deserved more than the $340 I paid.

Hat Trick
09-04-04, 06:13
White Snake,

First of all this is the photo section, I think your post belongs in the General board.

Yes, the three experiences you described is very typical of MK brothels. If you visit 300 times, invariably 250 times will be more or less like the 1) and 2) visit you reported, and 50 times will be something like the 3) you unfortunately experienced.

What you could do in this situation if you really feel the need is to inform the shopkeeper your discontent after the session when you both walk out and pay . The shopkeeper, usually older Cantonese men, will sometimes scold or yell at the girl right in front of you. I don't know if that will blemish her record of performance or anything but I've seen that happen before. In some shops even the slightest dissatisfaction from the customers the shopkeeper will give her a hard time.

Lastly, for a normal $300 session, she gets $100 immediately after you walk out the shop. I think the shopkeeper keeps $100 and the Triad gets the rest. (so i've been told)

If you liked the girl a lot and tipped her well, she has to split that tip with her boss 50-50 I think. (so i've been told)

Overall it is still a good deal for a quickie anywhere in the world without the pampering and all the ballyhoo.

Hat Trick

Flyhere
09-05-04, 07:13
Why do these [Deleted by Admin] post reports in the photo section?

Snake: I realize this is only your 4th post, but try to read: "Photo Gallery", what does that mean? take a wild guess!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of Personal Attacks in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post Personal Attacks in the Forum. Thanks!

Raznazu
09-06-04, 13:26
Whitesnake,

You mention $340. Was this USD or HKD, because in a few posts earlier, $3,400 and $1,200 were mentioned. I know this is the photo section, but could anybody let me know the rates for "obvious foreigners" in brothels. Also, are all any nearer the Wanchai area where I will be staying?

Hong Kong Guy
09-09-04, 09:06
Spike,

Should be this one --->

http://www.******.com/php-en/memberDetail.php?id=4677

Good luck

Speedy
09-09-04, 16:03
At raznazu,
It would be hong kong dollars.

LuvumBare
09-09-04, 20:07
RAZ,

RTFB

'bare

Spike
09-16-04, 01:35
HK Guy,

Thanks for the link. I will be visiting in a couple of weeks and I'll be giving that a try!!

Spike, out...

Member #3399
09-16-04, 23:34
Canadian Oil Guy arriving in HKK October 30th, will be well rested this time, looking for a local tour guide, I will buy the beers if a clear path to some exciting Chinese pussy can be lit up.

Something involving a decent massage sounds good as has been posted here many times, finding things inthis crowded llittle city is clearly a challenge.

If you are availible to be tour guide pllease pm and I will forward details of trip.

008 out

Acer V
09-18-04, 03:19
Guys,
This is the Photo Gallery. Please post requests and other messages not related to photos in the other thread.

Freedom79
09-20-04, 02:21
Solbre,

Excellent taste man. I would not mind trying her out, a tits lover myself. Btw, how is her ratings?

Thanks,

Regards

I Monger
10-02-04, 22:28
A few pics from 141 chicas, NOT all made up for the Glamour Shots.

I Monger
10-02-04, 22:30
Another photo of a 141 chica with a NATURAL look.

I Monger
10-02-04, 22:31
Just one more 141 chica.

Lustforthrust
10-04-04, 16:31
HKSAR wide raids on brothels are going on and is expected to last well into the early hours. This is a sting thats been worked on for 10 months the Vice Squad say.

Be safe, guys!

Hajinick
10-08-04, 17:28
Had a good night out with a lot of drinks. Called a girl for some massage stuff in my hotelroom and she came up with another girl, man fantasie he, although sex was not spectaculair, but horny idea to do it with two woman. They were form china but lived in HongKong.

I may post some more if you like.

Hajinick
10-08-04, 19:02
Blow job by the young one.

Dajiba
10-12-04, 07:27
Hajinick,

Nice but what was the damage? PM me on her contacts, thanks!!

Monger II

MrVee
10-12-04, 13:03
Covered, though. Too bad.

Hajinick
10-12-04, 21:28
You dont wanna know. Paid too much and fuck was not so great.

Better try somebody else, to be honest

Hajinick
10-12-04, 21:36
The older one and in charge.

Tasty1
10-13-04, 07:24
Hajinick

This pussy got more hair than my cat. Gives whole new meaning to word pussy. wow.

Luv China Pussy
10-13-04, 09:35
Tasty1 and Hajinick,

That's the way I like my pussy cat.

Hajinick
10-13-04, 20:22
Too hairy for me to be honest, but yes some people do like that.

Hajinick
10-13-04, 22:10
Both of them.

Houston Fan
10-14-04, 20:44
Damn, those are some hairy bush, there's enough to make a wig. Grucho Marx anyone.

Hajinick
10-15-04, 22:49
You guys wanna see some more?

Hajinick
10-16-04, 14:18
Some doggy stuff.

Mock A Bee
10-17-04, 04:47
Hajinick,

Do we want to see more?

Of course we do!

MAB

Hajinick
10-22-04, 19:44
Ok, here we go again. Hairy pussy.

Hajinick
11-06-04, 13:39
Hosing the young one.

Dajiba
11-15-04, 04:59
Hajinick,

Nice but what's the little scarce on her tummy tells you?

Monger II

Jack Spratt
11-18-04, 12:14
MII

Tells me that she has had her appendix removed.

jack

Kev 3X
11-21-04, 22:39
Anyone have any pics of Mongolian women they can post?

Hajinick
12-11-04, 15:42
Common guys I hardly see pictures of encounters in HongKong and I know you mongers do it a lot there.

Here another one of my experience with the two girls.

Dorasan
12-14-04, 00:13
They are shy and don't expect to see much.

Blue D
12-22-04, 07:20
Nice one from Fenwick - 5'0" spinner. Good body artwork.

Johnny218
12-31-04, 13:30
Just returned back from a short business trip from HK. I did the Mong Kok scene. I tried a few different places, pretty straight forward. Just walk in and you will be greeted into a room to wait to see the girls. You can tell them before hand on what you perfer. If you don't like the girl, tell them and they will call more in for you to view. Don't feel obligated to pick one right away.

After you pick the right girl, she will shower you down and then onto the bed to do the nasty! You get around 45 minutes to around an hour. Prices vary on what type of girl you chose. You can get Thai, China, Local HK, or even Russian. It ranges from $250 to $350 and $700 for Russian. Remember this is in HK currency so the prices are fair.

Dick Boobs
02-11-05, 06:52
I found this gem on the web. She is freelancing. Damage was 2000 hongkies for 1.5hrs. Service was reasonable, she is not one of the commando-types but more like a newbie, i.e. a little shy but eager to please...

Dick Boobs
02-11-05, 06:53
one more to share...

Tiantain
02-13-05, 05:25
Wow! That is a high price ($2000hk) ever though she is cute.

Dick Boobs
02-21-05, 06:52
I know, steep compared to the 141 girls but (a) her looks do justify a premium (as I could see on her websites before I booked her) and (b) I just prefer hte safety and cleanliness of my own hotel rom on HK Island rather than venturing out to far into some run-down place in downtown Mongkok. Don't get me wrong, this is my personal preference only and I do not mind others to visit these places (esp. if they post their experience AND some photos of the girl)

Dorasan
02-22-05, 11:32
Dick Boobs,

You are right as the preium may be justified. Justified in that she speaks english and she goes to your hotel. You got a few things wrong, at least pretty mixed up.

The top 141 girls are usually there for a short stay. They rely on looks more than anything else to attrack business. The top site consistantly rank within top 100 in the world basic on traffic. The pictures are highly accurate and recent - taken on the day they arrive at the hotel, in the hotel. The top ones charges $800 and rarely up to $1000. Most of them are in TST or East TST hotels. May not be 5 star but all very good large hotels to avoid attention. Outside of TST all(?) girls have their own flat, pretty well maintained.

For the top tier TST nightclubs, $3000 could get you a very nice girl for 3 hours at tea time. $1500 goes to the girl. Your place. If she skips the club for you next time, that's a lot less than $3000 for a few hours. These girls are low volume as not that many clients take them out, they spend a lot of time talking.

Parkers96
03-03-05, 07:23
one more to share...Looking at the shaved kitty, I can confidently say that this one did not get a lot of milage from the locals. Chinese does not like bald kitty that much. The price range of this class may run somewhere from HK1000 to slight ove 2K. Have to try before any judgement.

ManonsanBoy
03-08-05, 00:16
I found this gem on the web. She is freelancing. Damage was 2000 hongkies for 1.5hrs. Service was reasonable, she is not one of the commando-types but more like a newbie, i.e. a little shy but eager to please...

2000 was a lot to pay for something like that, even in Hong Kong. No wonder she was smiling.

Sushi Galore
03-08-05, 04:42
Looking at the shaved kitty, I can confidently say that this one did not get a lot of milage from the locals. Chinese does not like bald kitty that much. The price range of this class may run somewhere from HK1000 to slight ove 2K. Have to try before any judgement.Haven't been in HK for several years now, but when I was there in the mid 90s (before the handover), there was a magazin available at all the (night) newspaper stalls along the side streets streets called "Hongkong 97". Basically it was about 80-100 pages of mostly very cute and busty nude Chinese girls in full close up - and ALL of them bald!

This can't have been just for the Western readers, as the occasional text in that Magazine there was all in Chinese. And there have been other examples as well. So I am not so sure if Chinese really "don't like bald kitty that much".

But then, if so, that lowers the price who prefer that, right. ;-)

Moody
03-08-05, 18:28
Chinese don't like bald kitty. They call it "bai hu," which translates to white tiger. They consider it unlucky and because the bai in white is phonetically identical to the bai for a hundred, it's bad luck for a hundred years. It's a stupid superstition, but everyone believes it.

William Tellhk
03-12-05, 02:35
Guys

I appreciate your articles. But somehow I thought this a photo forum. Correct me if I am wrong.

:)

Thanks

Poppasan
03-18-05, 22:15
That is a lot. She doesnt even look high class. But if you can afford it, doesnt really matter to us. As long as you had a great time, then it is money well spent. I was fortunate to be in HK twice in Jan and Feb 05. First time, picked one up near temple st. as we were eating and she sat at the table next to us. 300 HK for tipped 100 for great service.

Second time went into those places upstairs. Had a nice one. Great service. Must of licked me for 15 min all over. Nice clean room. 360 HK. Well worth it. Nice girl. Now I am not as afraid to go up to those places. Can't wait to go back to HK.

Frenchhero
03-20-05, 12:04
This is a bad picture from a great Colombian girl found in Fenwicks. She looks so much like a Russian, but she really is a hot latina chica.

Gumbeaux
03-21-05, 00:47
one more to share...Her bottom is THERE. The camera is HERE. That means her head is OVER THERE. And your tally wacker is ........ How come there's no camera shake?

:-)

Dutchman
03-21-05, 06:52
That is a lot. She doesnt even look high class. But if you can afford it, doesnt really matter to us. As long as you had a great time, then it is money well spent. I was fortunate to be in HK twice in Jan and Feb 05. First time, picked one up near temple st. as we were eating and she sat at the table next to us. 300 HK for tipped 100 for great service.

Second time went into those places upstairs. Had a nice one. Great service. Must of licked me for 15 min all over. Nice clean room. 360 HK. Well worth it. Nice girl. Now I am not as afraid to go up to those places. Can't wait to go back to HK.

Mongkok, Sam Sui Poo, Temple Street, etc. hk$260 for Malays, hk$360 for young locals, hk$800 westerns. HK$2000 is waaaaay too high. Clean (small) room, nice young girls, good service for 45 minutes. Short massage, licking AH is already a standard. No hassle of police, no worry about the girl wil rob you. The house keeper speaks basis english. The best part is, NO tips asked unless you want to give it to her. 1 clear price for the service.

note: I think an Anti-yellow campaign is going on. I notice all the yellow boxes are gone last week. If you are an "old horse" you know your way.

Every female is a possible target, the trick is how you communicate.

Dutchman

Bill Lee
03-30-05, 22:47
I just looked at your recent photos and they're pics of a shower stall and parts of a person's body part. No face shots there. So how can you say what you said?

Don't bad mouth anyone here. Like you, we all try to get the best shots we can.

Just my point of view.

Bill

CCI,

Sorry man but please don't post such pics as they are blurry and not interesting at all. If you can , post much clearer pics with their faces if possible. Otherwise you are wasting our time.

Dutchman
04-13-05, 16:07
I promised to upload the playhard magazine pic here, but still have problem with uploading. Is it my pc? Can somebody help me out?

Dutchman

Dorasan
04-13-05, 18:10
The pictures need to be less than 640 x 640 pixels in dimension. The file size is also limited, to some 400kb? The size quota is shared for all the pictures in one post. So if you post 4 pictures in one go, they have to be fairly small. Because of all those, only jpg is practical. There's one resize software in the picture FAQ link. I just use MS Photo it. This is the only thing I can think of, as I remember that the error message wasn't clear to me at the time.

Dutchman
04-13-05, 21:55
The pictures need to be less than 640 x 640 pixels.................

The problem is when I click on "Manage Attachments". I get the following.

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.*************.info home page.

:(
Dutchman

Dorasan
04-13-05, 22:14
Your browser has to accept cookies in order to post pictures. Again this is a possible reason but yours may be a different one altogether.

add: Now I realized that this is a big problem. See Letters to the editors, photo viewing / uploading issues. One issue seems to be that corporate firewalls (or even cheap home firewalls) send a blank referral header. So to the server that looks like a picture collection robot jumping to the picture directly instead of having read some WSG pages first.

DropFrame
04-14-05, 09:24
DUtchman

Go over to the USA Site and try to post in the test area. Let me know if that works. That will eliminate one usual problem.

Dutchman
04-16-05, 23:15
DUtchman

Go over to the USA Site and try to post in the test area. Let me know if that works. That will eliminate one usual problem.

DropFrame. Upload works fine in USA site!!

Dutchman

Dutchman
04-19-05, 20:22
Since I can;t upload the pics here. I uploaded them in USA site under "test messages".

Very details info about new coming mongering places in China, HK, Macau. Alot of gilr's pics, prices, address. Specially good for non-chinese speaking peoples. Cut the ads off and show the taxi driver the address.

Dutchman

Dutchman
04-23-05, 00:17
As Promised

Dutchman

Mo Lun Yung
04-30-05, 21:43
Looking at the shaved kitty, I can confidently say that this one did not get a lot of milage from the locals. Chinese does not like bald kitty that much. The price range of this class may run somewhere from HK1000 to slight ove 2K. Have to try before any judgement.I'm HK local, but I prefer the shaved kitty. Speaking of which, if anyone has encountered some, please post area or name from site 141, 161, etc.

Its the older locals that don't like the shaved kitties.

Mo Lun Yung
04-30-05, 23:32
Looking at the shaved kitty, I can confidently say that this one did not get a lot of milage from the locals. Chinese does not like bald kitty that much. The price range of this class may run somewhere from HK1000 to slight ove 2K. Have to try before any judgement.I'm HK local, but I prefer the shaved kitty. Speaking of which, if anyone has encountered some, please post area or name from site 141, 161, etc. Its the older locals that don't like the shaved kitties, just leave more for me :)

Silly Puppy
05-10-05, 03:18
"I just looked at your recent photos and they're pics of a shower stall and parts of a person's body part. No face shots there. So how can you say what you said?"

It looks like you don't pay attention to what I said. I said the pictures need to be clear OR if it is not clear then show us the faces.

CC1
05-12-05, 10:55
James,

I think the message should be clear to you know.

What good are the pics of girly panties you post on Vietnam thread?
http://www.*************.info/vforum/showthread.php?p=307709#post307709

Rene02
05-12-05, 13:14
Bobo's intimate.

Jack The Lad
05-12-05, 21:53
Sorry Rene02, but that's one nasty scar.

Lustforthrust
05-13-05, 03:15
After all that name-dropping
will stay either at the Mandarin, Shangr-La, anyway a top-class hotels thanks to my business partners "bobo's intimate" is more like the rejects of the United Nationers (ChungKing Mansioners).

Rene02
05-13-05, 08:01
hehehehe fully agree with you guys !

i just found that website of her and sent her an email since she wrote she offers free videos and pictures. so i just post one here.

she is rather ugly, old, and looks very much second-hand (scar, spots...). for sure i would not make an appointment with her, but her rate is so low... and if you are looking for rep002, whatever else she told me she does everything. this girl is nasty, she sent me videos of her drinking [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109), and other thinkgs i do not even want to describe here. it looks like she is sex-freak and likes to spread her pictures and video over the net ! fun.

so at the end maybe one monger would visit her, i just share the info.

i have already booked an escort from hongkongmassageandmore.com for the night i arrive at the hotel, since i will need a massage after a long flight and a nice bath. price of escort looks pretty low compared to other countries so i will give it a try. next day will be wanchai i suppose.

Haiphong
05-13-05, 08:10
I will be in HK next week and would like to know where I could meet up with Vietnamese ladies. I prefer not to have to go to a MP but, instead, bring someone back to my hotel room. Any suggestions/assistance would be appreciated.

Jack The Lad
05-13-05, 11:00
Rene02,

Just had a look at the wesite and I have to tell you that some of the pictures are of Japanese soft porn stars. Also a few of the pictures are of girls who are currently working in London. I have seen a few of them. I think you will get a girl who is not the one in the picture. Might want to be careful.

Jack

Member #3346
05-13-05, 12:10
I will be in HK next week and would like to know where I could meet up with Vietnamese ladies. I prefer not to have to go to a MP but, instead, bring someone back to my hotel room. Any suggestions/assistance would be appreciated.

Go to Macau, go to Darling 1 and/or 18 Sauna. It's a MP, but many of the girls will go with you after they get off work. The quality of these girls in terms of service/looks is very, very high.

Rene02-Have you used that service before? Those girls as a whole look way too good for it to be a FS escort service unless it costs big,big bucks.

Rene02
05-13-05, 12:45
Rene02-Have you used that service before? Those girls as a whole look way too good for it to be a FS escort service unless it costs big,big bucks.

I just replied to a monger by PM, that's what I wrote:
"Pictures are not real. Most of escort sites are sharing their pictures anyway....
Only www.******.com is reliable or other local (like www.*****.ch for my country, Switzerland).
What I did was to call this escort agency. They agreed to say that the pictures were not real. I could manage to book a girl the way I want her to be, and I made it clear that if I was not satisfied with the girl when I open the door, I'll send her back for no fee. They agreed on that. So I feel this is kinda ok to give it a try.
thanks anyway"

Bill Lee
05-21-05, 15:54
So your clear shots of arms and legs are ok?

There are no arms and legs men here! (Are there?)

Oh. You have panties too on the VN forum. WOW. OK. I have to admit that I'm a panty man. But not seeing a photo of it.

I'm guessing that you're probably too shy to shoot photos of these girls with them knowing about it. That's why we get legs, arms and panties from you. Try enticing them with $$$$. That's how it works most times.

Bill

"I just looked at your recent photos and they're pics of a shower stall and parts of a person's body part. No face shots there. So how can you say what you said?"

It looks like you don't pay attention to what I said. I said the pictures need to be clear OR if it is not clear then show us the faces.

Silly Puppy
05-25-05, 03:58
Bill,

You need to use your other head a little bit more. It seems you use too much the little head to think :) For example one eye is not ok, but pussy is fine. Panties are for fun (if you still don't get the joke) and FYI I'll never show the girls face to be fair/nice with/to them. Here is her facial shot , ha ha ...

Frequent Flier
05-25-05, 19:46
Know the meaning of that James?

Face it, you were called down and rightfully so. It is wise to be careful when throwing around criticism.

FF

Bill Lee
05-25-05, 21:14
Here's the thing, nobody got the joke.

Hey. Is that you in that photo? You're cute.

Later,
Bill

Bill,

You need to use your other head a little bit more. It seems you use too much the little head to think :) For example one eye is not ok, but pussy is fine. Panties are for fun (if you still don't get the joke) and FYI I'll never show the girls face to be fair/nice with/to them. Here is her facial shot , ha ha ...

Bob Builder
05-26-05, 04:36
Bill,

When JT means panties are for fun in his evidence photo of a pair of women's panties and a used condom wrapper, he wears them and jacks off into a rubber while looking at your photos.

For anyone posting photos that don't at least one of the following:

1) Face for looks
2) Some indication of body shape, or
3) Some private parts

You might as well take photos of girls walking down the street and then posting a wanking fantasy about what you dreamed about doing to them. I think mongers on the whole want to see at least one of the 3 things I have listed if not an action photo. IMHO if they are in a location where there is slow internet access, I don't think that they want to waste their time downloading a photo of nothing.

Bill Lee
05-27-05, 02:37
Thanks BB.

Now we know what JT likes.

OK enough of this. Somebody put back some photos here. You'll not hear from me again. I was just pissed that JT came down on someone else's pics.

Bill

Bill,

When JT means panties are for fun in his evidence photo of a pair of women's panties and a used condom wrapper, he wears them and jacks off into a rubber while looking at your photos.

For anyone posting photos that don't at least one of the following:

1) Face for looks
2) Some indication of body shape, or
3) Some private parts

You might as well take photos of girls walking down the street and then posting a wanking fantasy about what you dreamed about doing to them. I think mongers on the whole want to see at least one of the 3 things I have listed if not an action photo. IMHO if they are in a location where there is slow internet access, I don't think that they want to waste their time downloading a photo of nothing.

Silly Puppy
05-28-05, 01:57
Huh? where the "everybody" from? Gimme a break! Do you know what statistics mean? Couple replies can't be lumped "everyone", right?

Well, I am not wasting time on this D.A. and his allies anymore. At least I still remember to post a pic in this forum. Where the heck are yours?

Here is a pic for "side" fan ha ha ... :)

Ruf66
05-29-05, 07:34
Hehehehe fully agree with you guys !
I have already booked an escort from hongkongmassageandmore.com for the night I arrive at the hotel, since I will need a massage after a long flight and a nice bath. Price of escort looks pretty low compared to other countries so I will give it a try. Next day will be Wanchai I suppose.

How much did you pay?

Rene02
05-30-05, 08:29
Is is hk$ 1200, which is full service for 2 hours at hotel, which I find a OK deal.
They quote 3000$ for the night, which IS expensive ! Can lower down in fact to hk$ 1600, so this is fine..

Firebird
05-30-05, 22:15
I must say thanks to all from the forum for providing needed info concernig Fenwicks in Wanchai- landed very good PI talent for 1000 all night. That place has all sizes and shapes willing to "serve", you just have to pick the one to suit your needs. If you are in TST, Hari's in Holiday Inn is also a good source but the picking is slimmer - thanks again to all

Raznazu
05-31-05, 13:34
Is is hk$ 1200, which is full service for 2 hours at hotel, which I find a OK deal.
They quote 3000$ for the night, which IS expensive ! Can lower down in fact to hk$ 1600, so this is fine..I looked at the site and some of the wgs looked quite tasty. What was the service like and do they speak english? Could you recommend the name of any particular wg?

Rene02
06-01-05, 14:16
Pictures are fake on the website, dont' be fooled. But ladies are nice, English spoken, and FS for LT. I have booked one for my next visit.

Vice Squad
06-04-05, 13:45
I am going to Hong Kong on Monday. I hear dthe the prices for girls in Wanchai this weekend are going through t he roof because there is a big Navy ship in town. Is this the truth?

Sanshiro
06-04-05, 14:21
I am going to Hong Kong on Monday. I hear dthe the prices for girls in Wanchai this weekend are going through t he roof because there is a big Navy ship in town. Is this the truth?I doubt it. There is ample supply in Wanchai. And those Navy kids are not high rollers.

Lustforthrust
06-04-05, 16:24
I am going to Hong Kong on Monday. I hear dthe the prices for girls in Wanchai this weekend are going through t he roof because there is a big Navy ship in town. Is this the truth?

But there's plenty of pussy to go around, stable prices and all.

Frequent Flier
06-04-05, 23:41
This does not effect the price at all for the gogo bars, but it does affect the distribution of what is sometimes referred to as the "normal girls" in the Wan Chai area. You will find that many of the freebie girls are just looking for fun with a sailor or a future husband.

The pro's do not waste their time with what is perceived as customers who are paid low wages and unlikely to part with the money required to have a go with a hooker.

FF

Prado
06-05-05, 08:27
Guys,

I have done some research and discovered that Tracy pics posted on 141 (http://www.******.com/php-en/memberDetail.php?id=8022) is the same as Yoyo's pics (http://www.******.com/php-en/memberDetail.php?id=8021).

Same girl but with different profiles and even different numbers. I have a feeling that these top 141 "chicas" are a bogus. Why are they not posting up the genuine pics for their clients? Anyone can comment on this?

BJK
06-05-05, 13:22
I have found when the Navy is in town girls that might otherwise provide long time only go for ST. If you ask for ST, set a time as they will want to finish and get back to the bars. The Navy guys do buy the girls drinks and later some take them to a hotel. There are definately more girls about when the Navy is in town and some of the girls don't like them so the increase in price is not much if any.

BJK

Dorasan
06-05-05, 22:34
Same girl but with different profiles and even different numbers. I have a feeling that these top 141 "chicas" are a bogus. Why are they not posting up the genuine pics for their clients? Anyone can comment on this?

The 141 pictures are a lot better than many other sites in the world. They usually show you a set taken in the same session with different views and angles. The background is detailed so it's hard to make magic using lightings and digital touch up. So the pictures themselves are likely to be real.

However, as in anywhere in the world, common sense applies. Still 141 charges for the advertising and the girls provide the pictures. Untruth in advertising are regularly reported in local forums. But some forums are more heavy handed in screening these posts than others.

If they don't show you the face, how do you know that's the girl you see before she undressed. Sometimes you don't even know after she undresses. Hotel reservations are normally for PRC girls for short stays. High quality, good price for you and a lot of money to them, high volume. Locals won't do that, not in TST hotels, and not for that price.

BTW, those Wanchai bars never left the era of Suzy Wong serving the foreign Navies. Not the best value for your money, but if you need oral skill ... of English ...

Kiasi
06-06-05, 02:18
Dorasan,

Can you please kindly let me know what is the rate for overnight rate in Hong Kong from http://www.******.com. I saw a girl from ******.com and they state HK800. So is HK800 for one session or one night booking since they stated what hotel booking. Besides, if I was wrong, what is the booking overnight rate from ******.com or what can I go fishing and pick up FL?

Thank you

The 141 pictures are a lot better than many other sites in the world. They usually show you a set taken in the same session with different views and angles. The background is detailed so it's hard to make magic using lightings and digital touch up. So the pictures themselves are likely to be real.

However, as in anywhere in the world, common sense applies. Still 141 charges for the advertising and the girls provide the pictures. Untruth in advertising are regularly reported in local forums. But some forums are more heavy handed in screening these posts than others.

If they don't show you the face, how do you know that's the girl you see before she undressed. Sometimes you don't even know after she undresses. Hotel reservations are normally for PRC girls for short stays. High quality, good price for you and a lot of money to them, high volume. Locals won't do that, not in TST hotels, and not for that price.

4 NIK 8
06-06-05, 06:20
It is a pain in the butt when there are ships in town because the streets are filled with a lot of guys getting drunk and causing mischief... look, I don't blame them... they deserve to blow off some steam. However, it can get a little rough.

I've talked to a lot of girls that won't go with these guys because their young, drunk and don't have manners or cash.

Dorasan
06-06-05, 10:26
Forget about overnight in HK. The top dogs from PRC charges from HKD 800 to rarely over 1000. The 141 rates are all per shot, not even an hour. They don't rush you, but they don't, say, hold on to you after you are done. If you go to nightclubs for that same quality, it will cost you a lot more. Tips of 100 and 200 are common, and that there will be no discount if you want to add hours. The hot ones easily get booked several hours at a time, still beat the nightclubs.

Overnight rates on 141 are rare. Those who charges around 300 per hour will charge you several hundred over 1000 overnight.

If you know the girl well, that is, you spend enough on her, then overnights are perks for a reasonable price. Anywhere in the world from street walkers to high brow club girls, they are all the same. If you are a big spender, see you in the clubs. If you are not, the club girls will encourage you to call them off work, say in the morning, to earn the money from you otherwise they will not get. Say if a 141 girl charges 800, they won't do much overnights for 2000, will they? Who will see them for an hour in day time?

Whatever the price, it's a big investment in both time and money for overnight - opportunity cost. So I suggest to try short time first before overnight. At least do the usual bar girl scene so you talk and drink with her first, to see if you are more likely to click.

I would never waste my time on escort services. At best you get the bar girls who aren't ocupied for the night. No such formats survive for locals. That market is important as you can compare the electronic gadgets on sale on HK shops and major western cities. Basically, you can dump anything that looked small and sexy in Asia with a brand, no matter how unreliable and highly priced the experimental gadget is. They will buy it. I never heard anything good about the escort services, except perhaps from a heavily subsidized dairy farmer?

Kiasi
06-06-05, 10:36
Dear Dorasan,

Thank you for your valuable information. I was thinking that HK might be thesame as thailand as i use to do booking in Thailand. HKD 800 for a shot will be too expensive. So normally what is the charges for per shot in HK? i mean not from ses 141. But the picture of the girl is really yummy and attractive. Have you try any girl from sex 141?? How many % deducted if compare with the photo taken?

This is my first time to HK and i think coming future i will travel to HK for frequent.

Thank you

Forget about overnight in HK. The top dogs from PRC charges from HKD 800 to rarely over 1000. The 141 rates are all per shot, not even an hour. They don't rush you, but they don't, say, hold on to you after you are done. If you go to nightclubs for that same quality, it will cost you a lot more. Tips of 100 and 200 are common, and that there will be no discount if you want to add hours. The hot ones easily get booked several hours at a time, still beat the nightclubs.

Overnight rates on 141 are rare. Those who charges around 300 per hour will charge you several hundred over 1000 overnight.

If you know the girl well, that is, you spend enough on her, then overnights are perks for a reasonable price. Anywhere in the world from street walkers to high brow club girls, they are all the same. If you are a big spender, see you in the clubs. If you are not, the club girls will encourage you to call them off work, say in the morning, to earn the money from you otherwise they will not get. Say if a 141 girl charges 800, they won't do much overnights for 2000, will they? Who will see them for an hour in day time?

Whatever the price, it's a big investment in both time and money for overnight - opportunity cost. So I suggest to try short time first before overnight. At least do the usual bar girl scene so you talk and drink with her first, to see if you are more likely to click.

I would never waste my time on escort services. At best you get the bar girls who aren't ocupied for the night. No such formats survive for locals. That market is important as you can compare the electronic gadgets on sale on HK shops and major western cities. Basically, you can dump anything that looked small and sexy in Asia with a brand, no matter how unreliable and highly priced the experimental gadget is. They will buy it. I never heard anything good about the escort services, except perhaps from a heavily subsidized dairy farmer?

Dorasan
06-07-05, 03:05
Unfortunately I cannot set their GDP, and I cannot tell them to grow anything rather than nothing, and I cannot tell them to grow their industry above 10% to generate more low pay factory workers. HK is not Thailand. Before China open up a little bit and become the no. 1 pimp in the world by numbers, Thailand is where the HKer's go.

141 always have a resonable price and there are good market forces at work. See the price varies from 300 to 1300. They are resonably set by a big market, with large numbers of locals to watch over them. The Mongkok brothels start from around 300 for the basic works.

I normally go for the hotel reservations, under 21, showing a pretty face and juice toes. If they show perky nipples that's a plus, but most don't. That's around 800 to 1000. Usually they look better in person than the pictures. Tight body, flat stomach and curvy waist. Unlike most other pictures in the world, if you don't see the waist, they must be going to have a baby. All the hotels are TST 3* and up coperate hotels with full security staff and 3rd party liability insurance as good as any part of the world except USA. The least one is on Jordan, border of TST, but also a corporate hotel occuping a full building.

Under 21 is a strategy. Most of the 141 girls look that good. Their body look little difference from 18 to 35. With those mirical sliming pills available, they are willing to die for it than getting fat. The difference is the touch. I feel that I'm repeating myself too often as I did write a lot on my last trip.

Kiasi
06-07-05, 04:32
Mate,

I really appreciate your valuable information. So I think i will go for one shot basis which cost HKD 800. Besides, I will be staying in HK for 4 days from 6/07 ~ 12/07. So wanna go out to have some drink?? Or maybe we can go fishing together. Hehehe! I will travel to HK quite frequent in future. By the way, i am from Malaysia. you.

Interested? Please kindly pm me your contact no. so I can call you up.

Unfortunately I cannot set their GDP, and I cannot tell them to grow anything rather than nothing, and I cannot tell them to grow their industry above 10% to generate more low pay factory workers. HK is not Thailand. Before China open up a little bit and become the no. 1 pimp in the world by numbers, Thailand is where the HKer's go.

141 always have a resonable price and there are good market forces at work. See the price varies from 300 to 1300. They are resonably set by a big market, with large numbers of locals to watch over them. The Mongkok brothels start from around 300 for the basic works.

I normally go for the hotel reservations, under 21, showing a pretty face and juice toes. If they show perky nipples that's a plus, but most don't. That's around 800 to 1000. Usually they look better in person than the pictures. Tight body, flat stomach and curvy waist. Unlike most other pictures in the world, if you don't see the waist, they must be going to have a baby. All the hotels are TST 3* and up coperate hotels with full security staff and 3rd party liability insurance as good as any part of the world except USA. The least one is on Jordan, border of TST, but also a corporate hotel occuping a full building.

Under 21 is a strategy. Most of the 141 girls look that good. Their body look little difference from 18 to 35. With those mirical sliming pills available, they are willing to die for it than getting fat. The difference is the touch. I feel that I'm repeating myself too often as I did write a lot on my last trip.

Prado
06-10-05, 16:27
Try them out and post everything here. I woudl certainly want to know the outcome. Never try Sex 141 b4 but even though I have been to HK many times. Only been to SZ cause of the cheapness. You should try SZ too.

Gilmore
06-12-05, 22:08
There sure are a lot of photos in this photo gallery! Good work guys!

Scorpio33
06-20-05, 01:20
Passed through HK recently and spent a Sunday afternoon with this Filipina I had met online a couple of weeks prior.

Scorpio33
06-20-05, 01:24
She usually spends her free time at Laguna or New Makati.

Tiger1974
06-20-05, 22:54
Where do you find these girls on line Pacific Blue?