PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Andana
03-06-09, 07:24
and another one from RitikaI spoke to this girl (if not auntie) Rithika over the phone and she seems to be courteous and well mannered. Do any mongers have something to share with me about her. The Service, The Attitude and the Quote etc.

Please

Santa3
03-06-09, 12:37
I spoke to this girl (if not auntie) Rithika over the phone and she seems to be courteous and well mannered. Do any mongers have something to share with me about her. The Service, The Attitude and the Quote etc.

Please
If her digits end with 56981 . Then she must be about 35 now. Is plump and about 4 - 5 on looks. Extremely fluent in english. Rate about 3k. This was about 4 years back. Operates from South Bom. She can arrange for others. The rate you pay is only for her communication skills.

Member #4163
03-09-09, 08:49
I spoke to this girl (if not auntie) Rithika over the phone and she seems to be courteous and well mannered. Do any mongers have something to share with me about her. The Service, The Attitude and the Quote etc.

PleaseRitika from Mumbai. Number beginning 98200*****?

Avoid her like a dreaded disease. She stinks so much, that you might want to empty an entire Deo spray. No jokes.

Unbelievable? Experience her and post an FR expressing your disappointment.

Sctiti
03-10-09, 09:41
My experience over the years ... in mumbai

[Hotlink to Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Nightlover2008
03-10-09, 10:18
Nocs pic, Please also inform the damages and if possible PM me the contact details,

Thanks a ton

Interesting session;

Details in a bit.

Looks [Face] 7/10
Looks [Body] 5.5/10
Attitude 6/10
Service 7/10
Try again - maybe.

Sctiti
03-11-09, 16:41
My experience over the years in Mumbai.

Sctiti
03-11-09, 16:45

Bimbo Boy
03-11-09, 18:42
Friends,

Please do not take this as an offence ... it is just an honest question.
Why is it that India has so beautiful women, and so ugly W* ?
Indian providers seem to me the ugliest in this Forum.
Really, this puzzles me.

Kind regards.
BB.

Ontarget
03-11-09, 19:52
Friends,

Really, this puzzles me.

Kind regards.

BB.They babe Freida Pinto from the movie SlumDog Millionaire is freakin HOT!

There must be some good looking working girls.

ManonsanBoy
03-11-09, 21:55
Friends,

Really, this puzzles me.

Kind regards.
BB.

I agree. I was in Mumbai recently and decided to pass as the quality was so bad.

Bimbo Boy
03-11-09, 21:55
They babe Freida Pinto from the movie SlumDog Millionaire is freakin HOT!
There must be some good looking working girls.
Yes, that's exactly my point. Beautiful women, but most working girls in this gallery are dogs ... Why?
Regards. B.B.

Mumbai Guy
03-12-09, 06:30
I agree. I was in Mumbai recently and decided to pass as the quality was so bad.

Maybe You do not have the right sources or contacts to get in touch with good classy babes. To begin with maybe you can get in touch with the veterans like Santa. Every place has its share of ugly and beauty but if you have the right approach you can avoid the uglies and enjoy the beauties.

YoursDeepus
03-12-09, 07:11
My experience over the years in Mumbai.Wow, this girl Kalpana is amazing!

And Bimbo Boy, we need to know ur experiences to decide what u so dislike about India, beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, remember?

Oorvampu
03-12-09, 07:30

Dont want to join the tirade, but cant resist when such mass painting in the same brush happens. It is just that you guys never had the opportunity or the willingness to go beyond the walls. I only pity your ignorance and more so your expression of that in such an open forum, in the most insensitive way.

Ask any one who has done reasonable amount of mongering in India and abroad EL, Santa, Slovenian,KPMG,Kriss .... You will get the complete picture. And I dont think they will join this slugfest, because it is pointless and have happened before also.

Shyam.

Bimbo Boy
03-12-09, 10:04
... It is just that you guys never had the opportunity or the willingness to go beyond the walls. I only pity your ignorance ... Ask any one who has done reasonable amount of mongering in India and abroad EL, Santa, Slovenian,KPMG,Kriss .... You will get the complete picture. ...
Shyam.
Oorvampu,
If you are so good, then prove it. Why don't you post in this gallery some pictures of beautiful Indian working girls ?
Regards. B.B.

Nanne
03-12-09, 12:50
Oorvampu,

If you are so good, then prove it. Why don't you post in this gallery some pictures of beautiful Indian working girls ?

Regards. B.B.Hi,

I think its subjective and I think if you are not happy do not use SW's in India as simple I think so. Why this huge hue and cry about the issue? I hope no body is stopping you form doing this Right?

End of the conversation!

Kmleo

Niceman Blr
03-12-09, 12:52
Indian working girls are definitely not value for money like most things in India.

It is a classic case of all things gone wrong.

Oorvampu
03-12-09, 13:27
Oorvampu,
Regards. B.B.

Am sorry dude, I have nothing to prove. And not by posting some pictures. You are free to have your views and all I can do is just sit back and relate your thoughts to Ostriches! You know they bury their head in the sand and presume the sun has set. And I see a lot of similarities here.

Take care.

Shyam.

Srivaralakshmi
03-12-09, 14:46
Am sorry dude, I have nothing to prove. And not by posting some pictures. You are free to have your views and all I can do is just sit back and relate your thoughts to Ostriches! You know they bury their head in the sand and presume the sun has set. And I see a lot of similarities here.

Take care.

Shyam.Well said Oorvampu

It's like a blind men describing an elephant.

He can describe only what he experienced.

Most gals i met were model material.

But I can't prove by doing a photo session everytime I met a gal.

Srivaralakshmi

Bimbo Boy
03-12-09, 15:13
Take care.
Shyam.
Personal insults? I was expecting a more positive contribution ...
Regards B.B.

Peter Patros
03-12-09, 15:34
Dont want to join the tirade, but cant resist when such mass painting in the same brush happens. It is just that you guys never had the opportunity Shyam.Well said Shyam !

China Maverick
03-12-09, 16:00
Bimbo

I generally don't post too much and I am more of a lurker ; but just to address your queries (and without being racial); you would have heard that "If you pay peanuts; then you get monkeys" so without knowing the ground realities it would be incorrect to jump to conclusions!

Ok, I dont stay in India but I can tell you that for this mongering habit (and for that matter any other product or service) one can opt for his/her choice in India!! Good Bad or Ugly depends on your budget!! and its not only about mongering options but also areas llike hotels, car hiring, taxis, cool cabs, u name it bro! all available; then why, get into a confronting mode?

Request the forum (if you also have contributed, though?) on your requirements and I am sure the hole community would help and if no one does; then I will help - thats a promise!

And yes, you can say what have you contributed? I just started and would continue to add value to our bros!

Cheers

China Maverick

Personal insults? I was expecting a more positive contribution ...
Regards B.B.

Pune Fun
03-12-09, 18:41
Few pics of a Russian whom I did in Mumbai on my last trip.

Bimbo Boy
03-13-09, 00:00
Bimbo
Request the forum (if you also have contributed, though?) on your requirements and I am sure the hole community would help and if no one does; then I will help - thats a promise!
And yes, you can say what have you contributed? I just started and would continue to add value to our bros!
Cheers
China Maverick
Well,

I have asked a polite question and got insulted.
Check on my background : I have contributed extensively in this forum on many countries .. including many photos.
I confess my ignorance about India ... this is why I posted here.
From the pictures I see here, you guys are banging only ugly dogs.
I am still expecting proof of the contrary.

Regards. B.B.

Kuttappan
03-13-09, 00:56
I hope this forum stay as a photo gallery section. There are many good looking, 8-10 range girls in India who are working. Most of them don't allow to take a picture or sometimes it happens so fast so no chance to take any pictures. The few girls I had in Kerala probably were the best looking ones I had in my life. Now that is comparing girls I had in USA and Peru. You will have to have the right contact for quality 8-10 range girls. You look enough and you will find it. I do agree there aren't many good looking girls pictures in this photo section.

Mister Luva
03-13-09, 03:21
You guys act like someone is trying to pass off these women to you as a wife to be. Just enjoy the pictures. If you don't like them, skip over them. This isn't Playboy. We pay $20 a year to view pictures. There are plenty of sites out there for the fake. Silicon. Fair skin. Polly pure breds if that's what you're looking for. This site is about woman of all nationalities in all their splendor. I'd like to personally thank all of you that have contributed pictures from your experiences. I realize that you're not getting paid to take these pictures and post them. Keep up your good work.

Mr. Luva

Mumbai Guy
03-13-09, 17:50
Well,

Check on my background : I have contributed extensively in this forum on many countries .. including many photos.

Regards. B.B.

Dear B.B.

People on this forum do'nt have to prove anything to anybody. According to you we guys are banging ugly dogs. If this is your opinion, fine. You can stay away from this forum. This forum is for exchange of information for the benefit of all. If you like it take it or else leave it. There is no need to pass derogatory remarks about a perticular place or forum. Especially so if it is borne out of ignorance.

So let this argument end here and let us all get back to information sharing.

Dreams
03-13-09, 18:14
Dear B.B.

People on this forum do'nt have to prove anything to anybody. According to you we guys are banging ugly dogs. If this is your opinion, fine. You can stay away from this forum. This forum is for exchange of information for the benefit of all. If you like it take it or else leave it. There is no need to pass derogatory remarks about a perticular place or forum. Especially so if it is borne out of ignorance.

So let this argument end here and let us all get back to information sharing.
Anyone who use the words "ugly dogs" to describe any woman is not worth any respect.
People are on this forum because they love women, of all shape, race, ages etc... you are not one of us, please go away.

Usman004
03-14-09, 17:08
My experience over the years in Mumbai.Dear Sctiti

Your Manisha Lesbian series is super and nice find.

Please more of these Threesome pictures please.

Kpmgey
03-14-09, 20:11
Well,

Regards. B.B.First of all I dont think calling a woman ugly dog is polite and you deserve insult only if you say a woman ugly dog..second in India I feel social stigma attached for a WG is very high in case it comes into public knowledge..i remeber one memeber on bangalore forum put few pics of a gal who was also had a job in office ..she end up loosing her job once somebody in her office saw her pics on ISG..so most of the gals dont allow thier pics to be cliked, specialy upmarket gals since they generaly come from decent families and doing it discretely for earning some extra buks..i have fuked some awesome babes compareable to any western coutry gal,but they never allowed me to take pic..or sometimes just let me clik it without their face..but if you r looking for proof then i dont think we guys are obliged to do so and you realy don't deserve to see their pics even, after you say them ugly dogs

Nightlover2008
03-17-09, 13:49
Great Pics and pl post more pics and inform the damages, Is it possible to share the contact info of any of these gals.

Thanks a ton in advance

NL

Smartx
03-21-09, 11:30
Well folks here are the 2 pics I recieved as attachment via email regarding the services offered by BPO girls. Hope this is authentic and hope its not a scam.

THi,

I am posting here for the first time during my one year membership with ISG, the face photo is provided belongs to a lady from Coimbatore and she is a lawyer, she is at least 45+ and I know her through a friend who lost money, she will claim that she know tantric massage. Fake.

Bowled Over
03-21-09, 18:21
Guys, this is the Photo Gallery...
As it is this subsection in the India section gets the least amount of pictures.
Don't mess it up further (and make it even more boring !) with general chit chat.

Jackson might like to do a "Clean-up"

Bumper1
03-22-09, 19:39
Sciti

If you don't mind, could you share the details of Taniya, Kalpana & Maria.

Cheers

Mumbai Fun
04-01-09, 15:35
Few pics of a Russian whom I did in Mumbai on my last trip.Hey,

Nice pics. What about other details like cost, service etc and is it a direct contact or through some handler?

Thnx,

MF

Big Chief35
04-05-09, 13:25
My experience over the years in Mumbai.Your picture are just amazing. Especially maria who is fabulous. Anyway you can details of where we could get in touch with her.

Bat Wings
04-06-09, 11:39
Hey guys,

Its been long that I have added some report here. Infact didn't have anything good enough to report. While I have been meeting someone or the other never found anyone worthwhile to report.

So couple of days back met up with Sonia whom incidentally our friend Pat Gera from Chennai also met up when he came down to Mumbai last month. Well, Sonia is pretty good I must say. Infact I had met her a couple of years back too but she has definitely improved post that.

Red Magnet
04-18-09, 09:18
Great pics. Thanks mate.

Any idea, how, where to get in touch with her. What are her rates?

Please reply

Thanks again

Hey guys,

Its been long that I have added some report here. Infact didn't have anything good enough to report. While I have been meeting someone or the other never found anyone worthwhile to report.

So couple of days back met up with Sonia whom incidentally our friend Pat Gera from Chennai also met up when he came down to Mumbai last month. Well, Sonia is pretty good I must say. Infact I had met her a couple of years back too but she has definitely improved post that.

Ray01
04-24-09, 13:54
For those who may have missed the picture, and struggled with his defective "link" due to a missing file extension, here is the single picture of member LoginCity's girl-friend. His posting has apparently been deleted.Indian women really suck or is it just the punters that have bad taste. The women you see in this site are of very low class, I suppose its a reflection of the punters who love them or its a case of anything will do.

There are some really beautiful women that I have been with but never with anyone of the women whose photos are displayed here. The women here are ok, but I suppose for india's rating these women could be Miss India or Universe.

Guys you really are a sad lot if you are going to stick your dicks in old miserable fucks like what has been diplayed here before.

These are some of my escapades but pls dont ask for contacts.

Just for your info, these women cost average R30,000.00

Bimbo Boy
04-24-09, 14:00
Indian women really suck or is it just the punters that have bad taste. The women you see in this site are of very low class, I suppose its a reflection of the punters who love them or its a case of anything will do.
Well Ray, I tried to bring up exactly the same point on this India forum a few weeks ago ... a little more tactfully ... and I was showered with insults. We both must have touched a raw nerve! I hope that you have a thick skin. Regards.
B.B.
P.S. Some pictures of my current regular provider. She is 1,80m tall and catwalk model material.

Fun In Mumbai
04-24-09, 15:20
I don't know what is the point you guys are both trying to make..that you guys are somehow than the rest of the punters that are there on this site?!! or that the others are somehow inferior to you?!! Both of these kinda make you pathetic losers than any of the other forum members IMHO. People who are losers in real life feel the need to constanly prove that they are one step above the rest of the others.

All that I can say is live and let live...if you dont like the women you see posted on the forum, stay away from those women/ contacts shared on the forum. If you think that most of the people on the forum are below your standard, just ignore them and read what you like here or just leave the forum for something else which is worthy of your attention. Don't try to insult other people around you.

For the other members, I would request not to spend too much time on this. Though I am not a regular poster on this site, I have seen what happens every time something like this happens. Usually, a week long debate happens finally where the moderator has to intervene. Does not reflect much on our forum, does it? Lets just ignore such people and move on with our business. We can't change these kinda folks who thrive on our replies and subsequent debates. Coz that is the only excitement in life they probably get!!! Ignore them and they will stop.

Take two hands to clap!! Let's change the only one we can change - US!!

Well Ray, I tried to bring up exactly the same point on this India forum a few weeks ago ... a little more tactfully ... and I was showered with insults. We both must have touched a raw nerve! I hope that you have a thick skin. Regards.
B.B.

P.S. Some pictures of my current regular provider. She is 1,80m tall and catwalk model material.

Ray01
04-24-09, 15:22
You know, there are so many beautiful women in India, but we keep getting the same rubbish posted here of some low quality women. But what i still cant imagine is that these men are willing to fuck them. Thats really sick. Some of the photos here are of models but i wont tell you where you can find them.

I have travelled to Hong Kong, Australia, London, Europe, & singapore and find that the indian sex workers there are of better quality. Sop sad that at the palce of origin, this is what punters are capable of finding.

Dacian
04-24-09, 15:25
Guys you really are a sad lot if you are going to stick your dicks in old miserable fucks like what has been diplayed here before.

These are some of my escapades but pls dont ask for contacts because you dont deserve it.

Just for your info, these women cost average R30,000.00Ray01. Please try not to take too much offence at my comment. But while I agree Id never be seen dead with some of the girls that have been posted in this thread, On the same token if I ever find myself having to pay R30, 000 (thats $600 US! ) to get myself layed. My goodness. I think surley, I'd be the sad one. Maybe india is not for me.

Ray01
04-24-09, 15:26

B.B.

P.S. Some pictures of my current regular provider. She is 1,80m tall and catwalk model material.All I say is too bad ! If we have hit a nerve, then good, maybe there will be some changes and not pictures of women from the slumdog. Is so sad that they cant find better women and they are so proud of the photos they are displaying. I for one wont want any one to know that my dick went into any of those women.

PS You "regular provider" has a great body and looks great. Keep up the good work, and pls dont waste her on any of the guys here. They have no guality at all.

Take care

Poonhound69
04-24-09, 15:33
Some of the photos here are of models but i wont tell you where you can find them.Goa1 and Goa2 are Sativa Rose. a latin porn star. Not indian. Look her up.

Leady Seeker
04-24-09, 15:33
Dear friend,

What you want to prove by posting some collected pictures? If you want to tell us something about real life or story, that's fine, other wise don't worry.

Cheers

Leady Seeker

You know, there are so many beautiful women in india, but we keep getting the same rubbish posted here of some low quality women. But what i still cant imagine is that these men are willing to fuck them. Thats really sick. Some of the photos here are of models but i wont tell you where you can find them.

I have travelled to Hong Kong, Australia, London, Europe, & singapore and find that the indian sex workers there are of better quality. Sop sad that at the palce of origin, this is what punters are capable of finding.

Runner72
04-24-09, 17:39
Dear Ray,

I am a Sri Lankan. I often fly to India for business.

Do you mean to say that these Models could be found for adventures?

If so, could you please give me a clue?

Regards

Runner72

You know, there are so many beautiful women in india, but we keep getting the same rubbish posted here of some low quality women. But what i still cant imagine is that these men are willing to fuck them. Thats really sick. Some of the photos here are of models but i wont tell you where you can find them.

Koolaide
04-24-09, 22:51
You know, there are so many beautiful women in India, but we keep getting the same rubbish posted here of some low quality women. But what i still cant imagine is that these men are willing to fuck them. Thats really sick. Some of the photos here are of models but i wont tell you where you can find them.

I have travelled to Hong Kong, Australia, London, Europe, & singapore and find that the indian sex workers there are of better quality. Sop sad that at the palce of origin, this is what punters are capable of finding.I hate to burst your bubble Ray01 but in the first row 3rd and 4th pic are of a porn star by the name of Satvia Rose

Bumper1
04-25-09, 00:09
Runner

If you want ladies like Ray has posted. Keep watching porno websites & still think to be a teenager. Dude, come on the pictures he has posted are porno models. If you really need nice model type girls in India then you should be a multi-millionaire, celebrity in film industry or in porno-industry.

No offenses, grow up friends.

Oorvampu
04-25-09, 04:37

Why dont you guys find a life apart from posting photos of porn stars you flicked from the net? That is the sickest thing to do. And on top of that make stupid remarks about Indian women.. Like I said, respect earns respect. Contempt gets nothing but contempt in return. Enjoy your fake photos.

Shyam.

Var Blr
04-25-09, 05:40
Why dont you guys find a life apart from posting photos of porn stars you flicked from the net? That is the sickest thing to do. And on top of that make stupid remarks about Indian women.. Like I said, respect earns respect. Contempt gets nothing but contempt in return. Enjoy your fake photos.

Shyam.

Well said Shyam.

Chengiz
04-25-09, 06:40
Well Ray,

I am not sure what you are trying to say over here. The girl in the first four pics titled Goa (1, 2, 3, 4.) is a porn star. You can get her image off the net. I have myself seen a movie with her in it and she is american. If you want I'll get her name and let you know. Point is good girls are available but extremely costly.

I don't know what your experience has been outside but surely you lack it in India.

Bye

Chengiz

YoursDeepus
04-25-09, 07:41
B.B.

P.S. Some pictures of my current regular provider. She is 1,80m tall and catwalk model material.Bimbo,

The way to go about is to present a better option, instead of criticizing. Like this time you posted some good pics. Now, my reply is: "Pls give her contact details".

Becpa
04-25-09, 19:44

I have travelled to Hong Kong, Australia, London, Europe, & singapore and find that the indian sex workers there are of better quality. Sop sad that at the palce of origin, this is what punters are capable of finding.Not hurting a Sr member. The red pics. Are no way from Goa. I have the absolutely HQ pic set of that lady. The latina looking lady is indeed a latina. And no way a goan. She is some porn actress from naughtyamerica.com and is famous too. Try seeing all the episodes of latin adultery and you will get her.

In essence. It looks like mods needs to fix something here. We can not trust anyone here anymore.

Guy Jeen
04-26-09, 01:35
These are some of my escapades but pls dont ask for contacts.

Just for your info, these women cost average R30,000.00I found these on an image board. Same set?

Chico Charlie 1
04-26-09, 06:02
Hey fellows,

I do agree with all of you that RAY is an imposter like his pics.

Ray, you should at least be aware that the people who do visit this forum would have always visited several porn sites and would be members of several such online groups. You cant cheat every body.

The best thing to do is to accept your mistake and not repeat the same with fantasy stories.

Charlie

Buran
04-26-09, 09:40
Indian women really suck or is it just the punters that have bad taste. The women you see in this site are of very low class, I suppose its a reflection of the punters who love them or its a case of anything will do.Dear Ray,

I do not understand why people like you post fak pics from other sites? Is it somekind of sickness? May be you are not getting girls or may be you are short of money, well its everybody's problem here. Its hard to get good girl for fuck with money too and high risk of STD and LE always there.

This site is good source of information just don't spoil with your fantasy.

Carlos Primeros
04-26-09, 10:10
Hi All - Hi Ray01,

I was living 20 years ago for 1 year in Bangalore and had my share of Indian women, low quality - nothing Ray01 is showing in his alleged own photos.

In general I made the experience that Indian women are to fat, do not care about their physical appearance - or at least they do not attract European men.

The Indian taste is simply different, but each to his own.

I was glad when I was back in Portugal - the pastures had been 1000 % greener there.

Carlos

Chen Geez
04-26-09, 13:14
Girl is Roshini.

Fun to be with and good attitude.

Will be in Hyd for next one or two weeks.

Can not share direct contact number , but PM me for number of the provider.

Chen Geez
04-26-09, 13:16
Did not attach in earlier attempt.

Chen Geez
04-26-09, 16:32
Hey fellows,

I do agree with all of you that RAY is an imposter like his pics.

Ray, you should at least be aware that the people who do visit this forum would have always visited several porn sites and would be members of several such online groups. You cant cheat every body.

The best thing to do is to accept your mistake and not repeat the same with fantasy stories.

CharlieIts much more than this nut- Ray- posting some pictures to feel good in this forum and I see that there is one more nut - Bimbo Boy- lending him moral support with a i-told-you-so comment. Since this guy is definitely as fake as the pic of the latina-babe-in-goa i hope members have not shared any contacts with him. be safe.

and Bimbo there is no way to tell if the the person who is your regular-provider and is 1.8m tall does have the goods. for all it could be something like your dear friend Ray's fantasy ride ?? Guys the only place for you is disney world.

I think Jackson needs to see if can allow these 'unauthorized' pics pliagarized from some other websites.

30K my foot!

Usman004
04-26-09, 17:09

I have travelled to Hong Kong, Australia, London, Europe, & singapore and find that the indian sex workers there are of better quality. Sop sad that at the palce of origin, this is what punters are capable of finding.All the picture are not Indian womens. He is collecting from some sites no doubt.

Eat My Chaddis
04-26-09, 20:03
I recognize at least one of them as a famous porn star. I am sure most members would be surprised if you came across them during your so called "travels".

Ray01
04-27-09, 10:38
Say what you wish and you salivate on it, better then the rubbish thats being posted here

Becpa
04-27-09, 20:06
Say what you wish and you salivate on it, better then the rubbish thats being posted hereMy point - with my experience with porn sites - and forums - I can tell *real* from *fake*.

U see - in case I see a pic for 1st time here I have to assume it is *real*.

Trust me - I have seen enough [:D]

Jeffrey Jones
04-28-09, 04:59
Say what you wish and you salivate on it, better then the rubbish thats being posted hereOh yah, everyone will salivate on those photos you posted but it's still the same, it's not the service provider you can find here and they are definitely not what you HAD.

This photo gallery is for geunine people to post geunine servivce provider they have encounter and giving an account of their experiences and share with everyone. If you still do not understand this simple fact. Please go back and start studying from grade 01. Or as Indian standard 01. Maybe you might be able to pick up something from school again. All the best to you in your life forever if you still want to live a life of lies.

Usman004
04-29-09, 16:48
Indian callgirls caught by Police and force to have sex.

Hot booby Malayalee and Bengali call girls caught naked with some of their clients in a raid allegedly in Dubai. See the inspector make them kiss each others pussy and show tits and ass in this must watch MMS. If you want Video I don't know how this Video uoload?

Piper1
05-01-09, 13:42
Indian callgirls caught by Police and force to have sex.

Hot booby Malayalee and Bengali call girls caught naked with some of their clients in a raid allegedly in Dubai. See the inspector make them kiss each others pussy and show tits and ass in this must watch MMS. If you want Video I don't know how this Video uoload? So, what is the story behind the alleged raids - do you have more info? Please reply on the Dubai thread - if it is authentic, it would be useful info for Dubai players. Videos cannot be uploaded to ISG, but you can post the link or the website. Many would be interested in seeing it.

Alpanico
05-06-09, 18:15
Had been in Mumbai last weekend. Picked up mid day and called a number from a add. He promised me a great time if I could come to Mumbai Central. Had no other engagements so went there. He asked 4K and said you can keep the girl for a longer time as per my wish. Lined up some girls. 2 were good. The agent settled for 3. 5K. I picked the fair orissa girl. Sh**la. Girl spoke only Hindi, but provided great service. , may be she was faking it but was moaning loudly which was a real turn on. Got a not a great CBJ. Overall a good experience.

Nanne
05-19-09, 15:48
Hi,

If she is in India, please do let me know.

Will like to meet up with her.

Kmleo

Well her name is Snezana (Zana for short) and she regularly does her "tour" in Istanbul, Dubai, Bombay and Singapore. I met her in Dubai last month and the pictures are of that meeting. She was also on my flight to Bombay on Thursday, and will call me when she has her cell phone set up.

Not going to write a report except to say that she is truly GFE but expensive at 200 USD for one session (usually an unrushed two hours). In India she gets in excess of 10K including gratulity and has some regulars. Stays at a South Bombay 5-star hotel.

Luck7
05-20-09, 14:03
Simi she is 35+ with heavy body and charge 3K for short term; but turns good in matter of service excellent service with dirty talks, moaning, BJ, Anal, 69 positions. NO is not on her lips for anything.

If we account her service 3K is very little; but if we take her age and body 3K is not acceptable.

So decide you need looks or service?

Dude she will fuck not you. Here approach and quality of reponse to our action in sex is fantastic.

Try this to know that what really SERVICE is called! I don; t think anybody will feel sorry after her service that we have spent 3K for 35 + heavy body.

Suns88
05-21-09, 01:26
Bro,

At the first sight, I was thinking that you made a bad bad choice. But after thinking about it, I have to agree with u that the service and GFE is far more important than the loooks.

Cheers bro.

Simi she is 35+ with heavy body and charge 3K for short term; but turns good in matter of service excellent service with dirty talks, moaning, BJ, Anal, 69 positions. NO is not on her lips for anything.

If we account her service 3K is very little; but if we take her age and body 3K is not acceptable.

Dude she will fuck not you. Here approach and quality of reponse to our action in sex is fantastic.

Try this to know that what really SERVICE is called! I don; t think anybody will feel sorry after her service that we have spent 3K for 35 + heavy body.

Ladka
05-22-09, 13:05
Hi,

I am a new member to this Forum and I was reading about this lady who you said is a regular to Istanbul.

I myself is a regular visiter to Turkey and would appreciate if you could forward me contact details so that I can meet her in Istanbul next time when I am there.

Thanks,

Ladka

Red Magnet
05-23-09, 02:56
Thanks for the info. Can you please give directions at least, where to meet her.

Thanks in advance

James 420
05-23-09, 07:44

Try this to know that what really SERVICE is called! I don; t think anybody will feel sorry after her service that we have spent 3K for 35 + heavy body.Hi,

I am very much interested.

Please PM me the contact.

Please.

James

CyprusIndian
05-23-09, 15:11
Simi she is 35+ with heavy body and charge 3K for short term; but turns good in matter of service excellent service with dirty talks, moaning, BJ, Anal, 69 positions. NO is not on her lips for anything.Luck7,

I agree with you. I had availed of her services a year back and came back satisfied and sated.

Liquified
05-29-09, 13:21
I have been visiting India for over 5 years now and before that a regular to Jakarta, HK, Bangkok + Shanghai. Sad to say, there is no real scene in either Mumbai or Delhi. Especially Mumbai where you think that there must be some kind of social scene. What with all those horny Indian men around and no way for them to release their frustrations.

India is a deeply religious country and promiscuity happens behind tightly closed and locked doors. Its not something anyone talks about and even if there are cases of pre-marital sex. Nobody acknowledges it.

There are beautiful women here in India and they all save it for marriage. DO not expect any of them to stray towards the dark side. Not in India as its not only their reputation, but that of their families that will go down if the women are found to have been selling themselves. And if that happens, there is no way they can live in India after that.

To the foreigners who do not understand, its a very complicated and complex multi-layered society. If the women are beautiful, they can get great acting jobs, find a good husband or just revel in their beauty. There is no need to resort to prostitution and if they do, then it would be the institutionalized form- modeling opens doors and so does acting and there's a large amount of extremely rich Indian businessmen on the look-out for mistresses or girl friends or even wives. Why settle for a few hundred dollars if you can get thousands. Its not a case like indonesia or Thailand where the lower classes can be dressed up and sent to clubs or bars. The lower classes cannot even converse in english and won't exactly be welcome in some night spots.

Its a complicated country. So don't even think about mongering in India like in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines or even China. Its just not possible. Period!

Go out and meet women in bars or clubs and hope, just hop that you will get lucky and if you have a personality and can make women laugh, you chances might be good. Otherwise, if you're thinking of paying for sex. Save it for the cities that you are more familiar with.

Liq.

===============================================

Greetings,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Luck7
06-02-09, 07:19
Friends,

Anyone seriously need contact of Simreen has to activate thier PM and than put your request to me.

No contacts available without PM.

Check out the attached hot & funny pic of Simi!

Aakash Guy
06-11-09, 14:26
For those who may have missed the picture, and struggled with his defective "link" due to a missing file extension, here is the single picture of member LoginCity's girl-friend. His posting has apparently been deleted.Please PM me her contacts

Flamepvt
06-12-09, 19:31
For details report visit delhi forum.

Look at the love mark that i made on the breasts.

Hottdick
06-13-09, 13:59
Good one mate. FR well written too.

For details report visit delhi forum.

Look at the love mark that i made on the breasts.

Abs Abs
06-20-09, 12:01
All I say is too bad ! If we have hit a nerve, then good, maybe there will be some changes and not pictures of women from the slumdog. Is so sad that they cant find better women and they are so proud of the photos they are displaying. I for one wont want any one to know that my dick went into any of those women.

PS You "regular provider" has a great body and looks great. Keep up the good work, and pls dont waste her on any of the guys here. They have no guality at all.

Take careFunny - You talk about quality but can't even spell the word.

Anyone can upload images of good looking women (the Internet is full of them).

I think most guys reading your report may be inclined to think you are BS the Forum especially when you make it clear you won’t or maybe “can’t” share contact details?

What is the point of you uploading WG images when they can’t be verified.

I thought this was a mature forum - "I won't send contact details" Please grow up.

Crack Baby
06-23-09, 02:18
These are some of the ugliest chicks I have seen ever. Holy. I'm an Indian guy in Canada and I don't think I've ever come across anyone that ugly.

You guys seriously paid money to have sex with them?

YoursDeepus
06-25-09, 11:17
Oh really! What did you had then?

These are some of the ugliest chicks I have seen ever. Holy. I'm an Indian guy in Canada and I don't think I've ever come across anyone that ugly.

You guys seriously paid money to have sex with them?

MumbaiCop
06-27-09, 06:22
Friends,

Anyone seriously need contact of Simreen has to activate thier PM and than put your request to me.

No contacts available without PM.

Check out the attached hot & funny pic of Simi!Looking at her figure and belly button, even those who have PM may rush to deactivate it. There is nothing more to imagine how she will look. If I ever plan to retire from mongering I will definitely ask for her number since my johnny will never ever raise to fuck anyone after getting shocked of what quality I stooped for fuck.

Raw Deal
06-29-09, 16:20
To those who have not posted a single photo or more than a couple of reports or only posted reports that are a argumentative / figments of their perverted imagination, I suggest please be a bit more considerate.

No doubt this is a democratic forum, but this is also a forum for mature adults. If you do not want to use any particular contact, dont use it. Dont be judgemental and mock others.

To our firangi friends, pl do post the photos of the exquisitely beautiful women you enjoy the company of so that we too can realise that there are better looking women outside India. But then hey, for that you will have to actually go out and find someone.

Pinga 98
06-29-09, 17:27
I actually laughed at Mumabicop’s comments. But I can see Raw Deal’s point, particularly if Luck7 is offended by it.

Though I am not a firangi, here are a couple of shots of my companion in Buenos Aires. Is it worth traveling to Argentina to meet beautiful women? Consider this—Mark Sanford, South Carolina’s Governor, risked everything to be with his Argentine lover (and unfortunately got caught). And out of all the places in the world, our own Jackson has chosen Buenos Aires as his home base.

To our firangi friends, pl do post the photos of the exquisitely beautiful women you enjoy the company of so that we too can realise that there are better looking women outside India. But then hey, for that you will have to actually go out and find someone.

Kuttappan
06-30-09, 00:03
Relax!!! There will be haters in every single forum for every single country. Don't get put off by these losers comments. I have tasted women from 12 different countries, white, black, brown, latina, arabic, asian, fat, skinny, ... All I can say is that you will not land your ultimate fantasy every time. When you are in this hobby you have to settle for what your dick asking you to do in some occasions. I have had the worst looking girl and the best looking girl ever from India. I still remember the ugliest chick I ever fucked!! She was from Bihar and instead of what my mind was telling me which was to avoid at all cost I took her in because my dick told me to use her to get my immediate relief. God that was the worst I ever did!!! She did give me a reason to fuck any girl that walks because none of the girls couldn't be any worst looking.

From my experience girls in India who are not a full time red street girls usually don't let you take pictures. The high end girls won't even allow a camera phone.

I actually laughed at Mumabicop’s comments. But I can see Raw Deal’s point, particularly if Luck7 is offended by it.

Though I am not a firangi, here are a couple of shots of my companion in Buenos Aires. Is it worth traveling to Argentina to meet beautiful women? Consider this—Mark Sanford, South Carolina’s Governor, risked everything to be with his Argentine lover (and unfortunately got caught). And out of all the places in the world, our own Jackson has chosen Buenos Aires as his home base.

Luck7
06-30-09, 06:12
mumbaicop i think you are very high-profile guy and use only bollywood and hollywood actresses.?

please note that only heavy figure and belly button is not accounted to monger; there are many type of people who luv that.

you must be shocked to hear that the lady i described is fucked by many of young guys who have better contact girls than the belly lady. so don; t hate and laugh on anyone's body.

mumbaicop can you answer me why shiney (bollywood actor) raped a teenage maid when he has beautiful actress and model friends? when jhony is thirsty everything is excellent to fuck.

however i don't have any complaints on you posting/comments.

bye and take care. hope that you will understand the matter.

regards,

luck7

looking at her figure and belly button, even those who have pm may rush to deactivate it. there is nothing more to imagine how she will look. if i ever plan to retire from mongering i will definitely ask for her number since my johnny will never ever raise to fuck anyone after getting shocked of what quality i stooped for fuck.

YoursDeepus
06-30-09, 08:15
To those who have not posted a single photo or more than a couple of reports or only posted reports that are a argumentative / figments of their perverted imagination, I suggest please be a bit more considerate.

No doubt this is a democratic forum, but this is also a forum for mature adults. If you do not want to use any particular contact, dont use it. Dont be judgemental and mock others.Now, thats the way the gentlemen talk! Forever complaining guys, read this and learn something from him. His has said so much in so little words.

To our firangi friends, pl do post the photos of the exquisitely beautiful women you enjoy the company of so that we too can realise that there are better looking women outside India. But then hey, for that you will have to actually go out and find someone.Pinga 98 has posted some excellent pix of Indians in Bangalore forum, so good that its hard to believe that they are Indians. I was impressed by his post and pm and took a peak at all his posts. Guys, they really are worth seeing. He certainly boasts of the best girls in the world and the best pic posts in the whole site. It is easy to envy him on that. Pity, he cannot share them. There are other firangis also who have had made amazing posts in other countries.

A few times, I have strayed into other country forums and amazed by the quality of flesh available, to all those interested in seeing other countrys, you can always do that. As for this forum, let it be Indians forum and concentrate on Indians only. Entering other country girls in this forum wont serve any purpose and dilute the quality, whatever it is of now. We are what we are, good for some and bad for others, but, proud to be whatever we are. We certainly know India offers much more than what is shown here, we are also painfully aware where we lack.

Let us find ways to improve our lot, improve picture here, there is always room for improvement, but,

"stick to Indians."

Remember, Be Indian Fuck Indian!

And have you noticed that without an exception, the guys who are complaining are the ones who dont have anything to share. Worst, most of the time they are jokers pulling off stories?

Peter Patros
07-01-09, 06:22
\\Though I am not a firangi, here are a couple of shots of my companion in Buenos Aires. I.Pinga,

I thought yopu were a kolkatta resident! And here you are in exotic Argentina! Have fun!

Pinga 98
07-02-09, 00:04
I thought you were a Kolkata resident! And here you are in exotic Argentina! Have fun!

Peter: Like you, I am also a consultant. I go wherever work takes me. I wish I could spend more time in the City of Joy.

Pinga 98
07-02-09, 00:09
Let us find ways to improve our lot, improve picture here, there is always room for improvement, but, "stick to Indians."

Remember, Be Indian Fuck Indian!

Deepus: Your point is well taken. And thank you for your compliments. However, my friend, I beg to differ with your wonderful “Be Indian Fuck Indian” motto. A flower is a flower, no matter where you found it.

Look at these beautiful flowers (don’t look at anything else!). Now tell me—what is the first thing that came to your mind? "Are these Indian flowers?"

Pinga 98
07-02-09, 00:32
My friends,

Look at these eyes and then think..
Nainon ki mat maaniyo re {Don’t do what her eyes tell you}
Nainon ki mat suniyo {Don’t even listen to her eyes}
Naina thag lenge.. {Those eyes will trick you..}

"Where is she from?", you will ask. And I will point out--

Jaati naa pucho Sadhu kee {A holy man’s caste is irrelevant}
Desh na pucho beauty kee {So is the country of origin of a beautiful girl}

Bimbo Boy
07-02-09, 01:00
My friends,

Nainon ki mat maaniyo re
Nainon ki mat suniyo
Naina thag lenge..

Jaati naa pucho Sadhu kee
Desh na pucho beauty kee
Congratulations !
This is the first beautiful Indian working girl I've seen in this forum.
Regards.
B.B.

Eaglestar
07-02-09, 03:57
My friends,

Nainon ki mat maaniyo re
Nainon ki mat suniyo
Naina thag lenge..

Jaati naa pucho Sadhu kee
Desh na pucho beauty kee

You tease us. How about showing the rest of the nice body????? She is one of the prettiest I have seen on the Indian Thread

ES

YoursDeepus
07-02-09, 06:54
Deepus: Your point is well taken. And thank you for your compliments. Your Pix are the best thank you! Wow!

However, my friend, I beg to differ with your wonderful “Be Indian Fuck Indian” motto. A flower is a flower, no matter where you found it. Look at these beautiful flowers (don’t look at anything else!). Now tell me—what is the first thing that came to your mind? "Are these Indian flowers?"Be Indian Fuck Indian was said in a lighter vein, so smile friends :D

I will make a confession, like most Indians, I am also fan of white skin, toned bodies and the liberated attitude of europeans. Hell, I have been lucky to have visited europe and tested a few europeans. God, I still remember the Bulgarian I fucked in Germany. It was once in a life time experience. Beautiful girl, Slim Body with big knockers and sex like there will be no tomorrow. And Kiss, that still reminds of my first love.

What I am suggesting is that let the images of the lady to be in the forum where she rightly belongs to. We are what we are and we are happy with that. Foreign threads are open for us to see, just like I visit China, singapore, CIS threads for a change, so can you. But, let this forum be dedicated to Indians, what purpose will posting foreign chick here serve?

Suns88
07-02-09, 14:47
Bro,

Why the censored pics? The gal is a beauty.

Cheers

My friends,

Nainon ki mat maaniyo re {Dont do what her eyes tell you}
Nainon ki mat suniyo {Dont even listen to her eyes}
Naina thag lenge.. {Those eyes will trick you..}

Jaati naa pucho Sadhu kee {A holy mans caste is irrelevant}
Desh na pucho beauty kee {So is the country of origin of a beautiful girl}

YoursDeepus
07-03-09, 07:06
But, let this forum be dedicated to Indians, what purpose will posting foreign chick here serve? An improvement to my earlier post.

Instead Post images of High quality Indian girls, You (Pinga 98) and many others have hidden treasure, how about releasing some part of it? Offcourse, with due care like hiding face and other identifying features, maybe even city. Thats what India forum badly needs. Togather, if we believe, we can do it.

Luck7
07-03-09, 10:30
Wanna what you say about this indian beauty?

Luck7
07-03-09, 10:36
Mouth Watering Pics !

Slovenian
07-04-09, 06:13
Luck7, what is the point you were making? Placing pictures on this forum that are lifted from other sites makes no sense whatsoever. Check out that debonairblog.com site to find even more such photos.

Everyone knows that there are gorgeous Indian women. Many of them have won Miss World and Miss Universe titles. Why be sensitive about asinine comments made by people who often do not know a good looking woman even when she pokes them in the eye?

Mouth Watering Pics !

Luck7
07-04-09, 07:12
Slovenian!

Excellent good sense and point in you quote. I was only feed up with the post from members saying no beauty in india. I think I took it very aggressive way.

However everyone note that the pics I have posted are only 30 % of beauty of the recent girl which I banged and that only for 3K. So beauty in india can be found even by a blind man.

India has everything beauty, service and competitive cost! But if some members who cannot get why do you blame the whole INDIA? It is lack of yours ability. So instead of wasting the time of posting such unwanted post cut your tails please.

Ok! Everyone forget and now continue with our focus on posting real facts with experience and helpful neat posts.

Please please make the INDIA forum a pleasant sexual experience.

Luck7, what is the point you were making? Placing pictures on this forum that are lifted from other sites makes no sense whatsoever. Check out that debonairblog.com site to find even more such photos.

Everyone knows that there are gorgeous Indian women. Many of them have won Miss World and Miss Universe titles. Why be sensitive about asinine comments made by people who often do not know a good looking woman even when she pokes them in the eye?

LoveGuy
07-04-09, 21:00
Mouth Watering Pics !All pics from other site.

Crack Baby
07-04-09, 22:40
Congratulations !

Regards.

B.B.I agree. As an Indian in North America I don't think I've seen any Indians as ugly as the ones guys are paying for sex with in this thread. Perhaps you guys are just trying the wrong places? Try some upscale tourist bars?

Strong Bull
07-05-09, 03:22
Whilst I would not the veracity of the refered pictures, I can vouch safe that Luck 7 has many references.

The ones that I tried were good and goodlooking

Cheers

Strong

Member #2041
07-05-09, 07:09
Pinga98, you cropped those photos like she's your daughter. Don't tease us with a hottie like that and then not show us any of her goodies!

Luck7
07-05-09, 08:41
Member #2041,

Please use proper word's in this forum to describe your feelings! Your sentence (like she's your daughter) would really hurt anyone.

Please take care in future.

Pinga98, you cropped those photos like she's your daughter. Don't tease us with a hottie like that and then not show us any of her goodies!

Satya B
07-05-09, 15:47
Hi all,

Cheer up! I had been to N lane on Saturday, could get PICs. The name of gul is "Soma" from Orissa. Good looking, silky skin, GFE, excellent service all you need to please you. I would give full marks.

Satya B
07-05-09, 15:52
Not sure whether the PICs added or not. Hence repeated the same.

KhoolGuy
07-05-09, 16:28
Hi All,

Please upload only those pics taken during/after the action.

Copied pics from other sites (eg debonair********) should be stopped.. This is a place for action pics.

Khoolguy

Mouth Watering Pics !

Desirelad
07-05-09, 18:22
Those are fake pics from a well known indian Porn website.

Grow up Lucky GUY.

Member #2041
07-06-09, 00:57
Member #2041,

Please use proper word's in this forum to describe your feelings!
I used exactly the words I intended to use.

Akkitkd
07-06-09, 06:01
LMAO!

I used exactly the words I intended to use.And luck7: Do not copy pics from other sites!

Pinga 98
07-06-09, 06:53
Pinga98, you cropped those photos like she's your daughter.
Well, I forgot to ask her, "Who's your daddy?" In any case, look how adorable she is.

Login City
07-06-09, 07:06
Well, I forgot to ask her, "Who's your daddy? " In any case, look how adorable she is.Pinga,

Whatever you are doing here. But you are ruining the forum.

Be realistic and post those pic which you have succeeded.

Don't copy pic and post here.

Pinga 98
07-06-09, 07:21
Congratulations !

You tease us. How about showing the rest of the nice body????? She is one of the prettiest I have seen on the Indian Thread
ES

Bro,
Why the censored pics? The gal is a beauty.
Cheers

Friends:

Thank you for your compliments. I was neither playing a censor nor a tease. I simply feel that her eyes are the most beautiful part of her. They were inviting one moment, and full of innocence the next moment. I am still haunted by how she looked at me.

I have reasons for not being able to post completely nude pictures of her in an open forum. However, here is a little more of her.

Pinga 98
07-06-09, 08:18
Looking for legs? She has them.

BionicMan
07-06-09, 10:31
Friends:

Thank you for your compliments. I was neither playing a censor nor a tease. I simply feel that her eyes are the most beautiful part of her. They were inviting one moment, and full of innocence the next moment. I am still haunted by how she looked at me.

I have reasons for not being able to post completely nude pictures of her in an open forum. However, here is a little more of her.

Sometime there is no need of full nude to see and enjoy and great body... and we must respect anyone's choice.
Since this is a photo session, I feel I need to add a picture, even if not of an indian girl....but just a friend

A158
07-06-09, 11:40
She is one hot looking young thing ......Wow.....

I am so far from India and have no chance of having a session with her, however, I hope that you share the wealth with your fellow mongers in your area.

Cheers

A158

Jamis Plumber
07-06-09, 13:35

Pinga, No, the boobs unleashed.

Login City
07-06-09, 13:44
Where did u find this girl ?

This girl seems to be a Model.

I m afraid If she is perhaps being forced to do prostitution.

Buran
07-06-09, 21:49

I m afraid If she is perhaps being forced to do prostitution.Just wander around some boards like exbii, you ll get same pics.

It has nothing to do with normal mongering.

Pinga 98
07-06-09, 22:15
Pinga,
Whatever you are doing here. But you are ruining the forum.

Be realistic and post those pic which you have succeeded.

Don't copy pic and post here.
Please do not accuse someone of wrongdoing unless you have proof. May be you can point to a site where I am copying these pictures from? And can you please explain exactly how am I ruining the forum?

I m afraid If she is perhaps being forced to do prostitution.
Here you go again! What do you expect as an answer? A house number and city with her telephone number? I never said she is a “model” or a “prostitute”—both are your (erroneous) judgment.

I have had good fortune to interact with some really beautiful girls in India and elsewhere (review some of my earlier posts, for a sample). If they are beyond your reach or liking, there is no need to get upset; just scroll the page. The world is big enough for both of us.

Senyora69
07-08-09, 14:09
No report - Just something I got in Blr. If you want to reach me for exchange, just Guess.

Senyora69
07-08-09, 14:16
No Report - Just pic of stuff I got in Blr.

This one loves to get the shit beaten out of her!

G

Senyora69
07-08-09, 14:19
No report, just something I got in Blr.

If you want to know me, you can Guess. This one knows how to ride.

King Prawn
07-09-09, 06:14
Hi,

She looks good.

KP

No Report - Just pic of stuff I got in Blr.

This one loves to get the shit beaten out of her!

G

Ranab
07-10-09, 08:19
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Teacup11
07-11-09, 14:18
G8 picture and I'm coming to bangalore, can you pass on the contact details.

If you want to know me, you can Guess. This one knows how to ride.

Suns88
07-12-09, 07:59
Thanks Pinga for the awsome pics. You have the right to show her censored or uncensored. I respect your decison. She is a bom, dude.

Cheers

Please do not accuse someone of wrongdoing unless you have proof. May be you can point to a site where I am copying these pictures from? And can you please explain exactly how am I ruining the forum?

Here you go again! What do you expect as an answer? A house number and city with her telephone number? I never said she is a model or a prostituteboth are your (erroneous) judgment.

I have had good fortune to interact with some really beautiful girls in India and elsewhere (review some of my earlier posts, for a sample). If they are beyond your reach or liking, there is no need to get upset; just scroll the page. The world is big enough for both of us.

Sundayt75
07-12-09, 14:42

If you want to know me, you can Guess. This one knows how to ride.Can you please send me contact details?

Pinga 98
07-13-09, 06:49
Pinga, No, the boobs unleashed.

She is one hot looking young thing ......Wow.....

Thanks Pinga for the awsome pics. You have the right to show her censored or uncensored. I respect your decison. She is a bom, dude.
Cheers
Gentlemen:

Thank you for your appreciation of this beautiful body. For me, more than sex, it is the gradual undressing of a beautiful woman that does it. I admire the form, the silky-soft skin, inch-by-inch. I touch it with my fingers and with my lips. I say prayer in praise of the God who made such beautiful things. There is so little difference between prayer and worshiping a beautiful woman, between meditation and sex.

DeVil
07-13-09, 12:44
Pinga 98, no not how you can possibly hang on so long, inching your way around her. I have ripped her pants off asap and started breeding with her, then the examination during multiplle positions.

West Coast
07-13-09, 16:25
Gentlemen:

Thank you for your appreciation of this beautiful body. For me, more than sex, it is the gradual undressing of a beautiful woman that does it. I admire the form, the silky-soft skin, inch-by-inch. I touch it with my fingers and with my lips. I say prayer in praise of the God who made such beautiful things. There is so little difference between prayer and worshiping a beautiful woman, between meditation and sex.This girl is not Indian. I have spent most of my life in India and I can say that this girl is more Latin than Indian.

Available Delhi
07-13-09, 18:48
Gentlemen:

Thank you for your appreciation of this beautiful body. For me, more than sex, it is the gradual undressing of a beautiful woman that does it. I admire the form, the silky-soft skin, inch-by-inch. I touch it with my fingers and with my lips. I say prayer in praise of the God who made such beautiful things. There is so little difference between prayer and worshiping a beautiful woman, between meditation and sex.looks like. Met her2 mths back in Delhi. Gud at dancing (after 2-3 vodka with Orange Juice).

YoursDeepus
07-14-09, 06:54
This girl is not Indian. I have spent most of my life in India and I can say that this girl is more Latin than Indian.Pinga has already made it clear that this girl isnt Indian, read earlier posts.

Chachi420
07-14-09, 17:53
This girl is not Indian. I have spent most of my life in India and I can say that this girl is more Latin than Indian.I have to agree with West Coast on this one.

The girl is very cute, but looks more latina than desi.

Maybe a Columbian in mumbai?

Pinga 98
07-15-09, 07:24
Brasilian Girl
This girl is not Indian. I have spent most of my life in India and I can say that this girl is more Latin than Indian.

The girl is very cute, but looks more latina than desi.

Maybe a Columbian in mumbai?

Preeti or Priya?
looks like. Met her2 mths back in Delhi. Gud at dancing (after 2-3 vodka with Orange Juice).

West Coast suspects she is a garota. Chachi420 believes she is a paisa. And our friend, Available Delhi, is sure he met this kudi two months back in Delhi. This reminds me of the old Indian fable, Seven Blind Mice.

Or may be these are snaps of two sisters, who got separated in childhood; one ended up in Rio de Janeiro and the other in New Delhi?

Friends, why do you care? Isn’t it enough that she is beautiful?

For those who like their girls a little muscular, here is one. This energizer bunny keeps going and going.

YoursDeepus
07-15-09, 08:24
Friends, why do you care? Isn’t it enough that she is beautiful?The purpose of this message boards is to share information of Sex working girls. There are many resources online which excel in nude photography which you know and all members here know. There really is ltl point in reducing this board to that level. So, how about posting your foreign collection either in respective countries and informing the members here.

For those who like their girls a little muscular, here is one. This energizer bunny keeps going and going.Well, the earlier one got really too thin legs.

Cooool Dude
07-15-09, 09:22
Does any one know her contact phone number or email ID?

I will be more helpful.

Krazy4
07-15-09, 16:09
Thanks nice picks.

If possible, please drop me some contact numbers.

Pinga 98
07-18-09, 22:15
The purpose of this message boards is to share information of Sex working girls. There are many resources online which excel in nude photography which you know and all members here know. There really is ltl point in reducing this board to that level. So, how about posting your foreign collection either in respective countries and informing the members here.

Just wander around some boards like exbii, you ll get same pics.
It has nothing to do with normal mongering.
Freinds:

I would like to clarify a few things.

Every picture that I have posted on this board (not just India thread) has been taken by me; I have original high resolution raw images to prove it. So please no insinuation of plagiarism by coded words, like “model material”, visit to exbii or porn stars unless you can back up your claim.

I also “had” these girls. Does that mean that they are all prostitutes? Hell, no! Yes, I paid for them one way or another (there is no such thing as free sex). But that does not mean that they are now “Sex working girls,” available 24x7 to everyone. What bothers me is this—there are a few members here who turn hostile if I do not share contacts with them. To them, I would like to say respectfully—“Bro, it is my choice and I have perfectly valid reasons for not sharing it with everyone.”

Are these girls all Indians? I have three-part answer to this:

Last time I checked, Jackson’s Photo Guidelines had no country-of-birth or domicile requirement for posting photos.
Can you have a European, Latina, S.E. Asian or African girl in Bombay or Bangalore? Yes, it is a global economy in pussy too. People with means and contacts get everything, right here in India. It is a futile distinction in the "flat world."
Most of the girls whose pics I have posted in India thread, I met in India. Did I check their birth certificates to verify that they are indeed Indians? No, because I was too busy checking out other things—like their boobs and legs. And frankly, a girl’s ethnicity, religion, nationality, etc is the last thing on my mind. Call me an equal-opportunity mongerer, if you will.

If the only thing that can convince someoen about the authenticity of an Indian girl is her ugliness, I will try to dig into my digital album. I am sure, I had my share of uglies, when I was too drunk or horny to think with my big head.

Bangind
07-19-09, 06:50
Well said Pinga! I could not agree with you more! You don't have to justify any thing you do here. Just have a great time!

Thats what mongering is all about!

Regards,

Bangind

[QUOTE=Pinga 98]Freinds:

What bothers me is this—there are a few members here who turn hostile if I do not share contacts with them. To them, I would like to say respectfully—"Bro, it is my choice and I have perfectly valid reasons for not sharing it with everyone."

Chico Charlie 1
07-20-09, 06:01
Hey fellow mongers,

This guy here (pinga) has given a good dose to the forum by introducing fresh pictures which are real and not photoshopped.

I wonder if the whiners ever have put up a single photo on the forum. Its time to leave him alone and get on ahead. If he wishes he would post more photos.

Grow up folks. happy mongering. A job well done Pinga.

Charlie

YoursDeepus
07-21-09, 07:30
Freinds:

Every picture that I have posted on this board (not just India thread) has been taken by me; I have original high resolution raw images to prove it. So please no insinuation of plagiarism by coded words, like “model material”, visit to exbii or porn stars unless you can back up your claim.Did I ever disputed that?

I also “had” these girls. Does that mean that they are all prostitutes? Hell, no! Yes, I paid for them one way or another (there is no such thing as free sex). But that does not mean that they are now “Sex working girls,” available 24x7 to everyone. What bothers me is this—there are a few members here who turn hostile if I do not share contacts with them. To them, I would like to say respectfully—“Bro, it is my choice and I have perfectly valid reasons for not sharing it with everyone.”Buddy, I am perfectly comfortable with that.

Are these girls all Indians? I have three-part answer to this:

Last time I checked, Jackson’s Photo Guidelines had no country-of-birth or domicile requirement for posting photos.You are right, he does not. But, he perhaps in his right wisdom, thought us to be wise enough to think atleast this. I mean, when there are specific country boards, do you really need instructions on what to post where?

Can you have a European, Latina, S.E. Asian or African girl in Bombay or Bangalore? Yes, it is a global economy in pussy too. People with means and contacts get everything, right here in India. It is a futile distinction in the "flat world."

Most of the girls whose pics I have posted in India thread, I met in India. Did I check their birth certificates to verify that they are indeed Indians? No, because I was too busy checking out other things—like their boobs and legs. And frankly, a girl’s ethnicity, religion, nationality, etc is the last thing on my mind. Call me an equal-opportunity mongerer, if you will. If you have availed their services in India, then I am sorry, you are right on posting them here. Somehow your posts gave impression otherwise.

If the only thing that can convince someoen about the authenticity of an Indian girl is her ugliness, I will try to dig into my digital album. I am sure, I had my share of uglies, when I was too drunk or horny to think with my big head.I shall wait for them, India has its share of uglies along with beautiful girls. In any case, Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. What you may find ugly, many here may find beautiful and vise versa.

As far as convincing goes, I will take your words at face value on the nationality of any photo. I appreciate that now you havent ever lied here.

And while I might disagree with you sometimes, Please do not take it otherwise. I have no illfeeling towards you. Life is too short for that. This boards is meant for love and I am there for it. You are a good poster here and I appreciate your photography skills and your catchs. My only intention is to keep this wonderful board as useful as it is if not better. If you do not want to share, I understand and I am perfectly comfortable with that. It is indeed your choice, so chill.

Bilbo456
07-21-09, 20:07
Hey fellow mongers,

This guy here (pinga) has given a good dose to the forum by introducing fresh pictures which are real and not photoshopped.

I wonder if the whiners ever have put up a single photo on the forum. Its time to leave him alone and get on ahead. If he wishes he would post more photos.

Grow up folks. happy mongering. A job well done Pinga.

Charlie

One of the main reasons I see this dispute is that the woman in the picture is wearing white gold, typically I was of the impression that this is rare and most Indian women keep to yellow gold, certainly with most Indian women I have met wear yellow gold, in fact I've not seen any with white gold.

Pinga 98
07-22-09, 06:50
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. What you may find ugly, many here may find beautiful and vise versa.

She is young, has decent body and is tight like hell. Unfortunately, her face would not win any beauty competition. My mate, InBlr01, used to say—cover the face, bomb the base!

So we did. Where is she now? Well, she used to be our fallback girl (if all else failed, call her). Then we gave her number to a couple of punters on India thread. She got bothered by so many so often that she changed her cell number. We live and learn.

YoursDeepus
07-22-09, 08:38
She is young, has decent body and is tight like hell. Unfortunately, her face would not win any beauty competition. My mate, InBlr01, used to say--
Cover the face, bomb the base!

So we did. Where is she now? Well, she used to be our fallback girl (if all else failed, call her). Then we gave her number to a couple of punters on India thread. She got bothered by so many so often that she changed her cell number. We live and learn.If that's ugly, we are dying to see more ugli girls!

I am sure others will agree.

Pinga 98
07-22-09, 16:20
One of the main reasons I see this dispute is that the woman in the picture is wearing white gold, typically I was of the impression that this is rare and most Indian women keep to yellow gold, certainly with most Indian women I have met wear yellow gold, in fact I've not seen any with white gold.
She is wearing trinkets that I purchased in Phnom Penh’s Russian Market. It glitters under the light from a bounced flash. That said, I am amazed by your keen perception. Indian girls do prefer yellow stuff—fake or real.

I have found that trivial gifts—jewelry, perfume, chocolate, undergarments, etc—have a disproportionate effect on the kind of response you can get from a girl. They become all emotional and confused, leading to a nice GFE. The key is to buy something from another country/region and then declare that you brought it just for her. People carry condom and lube for the act; I carry sexy panties, lipsticks, and Hershey’s.

Bilbo456
07-23-09, 22:18
OK Pinga, no arguments. She does look a little South American, but having said that one of the ones I had in India looked Chinese, but was from North India, so really there should be no doubt.

In terms of perception, it comes mainly due to London mongering where in the main South Americans are advertised as Indians, Thai as chinese, South Americans as Spanish etc. You have like 20 seconds to figure out if you are really getting what you were told or cancel the transaction.

Inblr01
07-24-09, 17:28
She is indian and I had her in 2 trips to kolkata, speaks hindi and manages english.

She was as tight as keyhole. I have posted report about her in Kolkata forum sometime back. She was tight like hell and a classic girl. Thats where I remembered the famous quote which we used to mention in our friend circle. " Cover the face and fuck the base".

Only face was a bit average otherwise I would rate her 8+ on all aspects.

When I tried to reach her in last trip, her number does not work.

Some bullshit fellow has spoilt such a good and handy contact. She was just 19+ and costs 1500INR for couple of GFE hours.

Another contact "Anita" which I shared with people here has also changed her number.

Great loss. After that I have stopped even sharing agent numbers to people who are not very mature in mongering.

OK Pinga, no arguments. She does look a little South American, but having said that one of the ones I had in India looked Chinese, but was from North India, so really there should be no doubt.

MumbaiCop
07-28-09, 11:56
mumbaicop i think you are very high-profile guy and use only bollywood and hollywood actresses.?

please note that only heavy figure and belly button is not accounted to monger; there are many type of people who luv that.

you must be shocked to hear that the lady i described is fucked by many of young guys who have better contact girls than the belly lady. so don; t hate and laugh on anyone's body.

mumbaicop can you answer me why shiney (bollywood actor) raped a teenage maid when he has beautiful actress and model friends? when jhony is thirsty everything is excellent to fuck.

however i don't have any complaints on you posting/comments.

bye and take care. hope that you will understand the matter.

regards,

luck7dear friend:

whatever is your argument i refuse to believe anyone will prefer to fuck fat , saging boobs type ugly women to a slim beautiful young lady. at least no me. i wish more and more people start to like fat ugly old ladies so i have choice of young , good looking girls.

Pinga 98
08-01-09, 06:56
I think this skirt is a little too short.

Yash Aryan
08-01-09, 12:48
I meet this this tv artist in pune. Again thru a freind

Summary:
Rate 4000
Room:1800(doesnot come to cheap hotels)
face 5/10
service 9/10 Best blowjobs
figure bit fat.

Inblr01
08-01-09, 18:02
Go out ? Why, any plan for open air adventure in public?

I think this skirt is a little too short.

Ajay007
08-01-09, 19:30
Good work Yash! Surprising she being a tv artist she let you take her pictures. Its good to see folks sharing pics of their adventures.

Motor Man
08-03-09, 16:11

Summary:
Rate 4000
face 5/10
figure bit fat.Hi Aryan,

Nice Pics and a real friendly looking girl. Can you PM me her number if you are allowed to share it. I am based in Mumbai but go down to Pune often!

I am fairly active in Mumbai. Never been to N Lane, though I want to, Bandra, Juhu, Santa Cruz are my areas!

Pat Gera
08-03-09, 21:31
Great find Dude!

I meet this this tv artist in pune. Again thru a freind.

Hottdick
08-04-09, 05:04
Nice curvy babe. Amazing boobs. You are lucly dude.

Summary:
Rate 4000
face 5/10
figure bit fat.

Wandere
08-04-09, 07:11

Summary:
Rate 4000
face 5/10
figure bit fat.Must say she is voluputous,may be my type!

BionicMan
08-04-09, 21:31

Summary:
Rate 4000
face 5/10
figure bit fat.

Do not take me wrong but how comes you rate the face of tv artist as 5/10?
Could have understood anything else as each one has his own taste, but just curious about a tv artist being rated 5/10 on face.

Friends Vjjk
08-07-09, 10:56
Hi yash nice pics.

But she looks like aunty.

Summary:
Rate 4000
face 5/10
figure bit fat.

Yash Aryan
08-08-09, 05:06
Even I thought TV artist are bombshells and really really expensive. But in this case it was neither. She told told me that she has worked in 2 episodes of c*d on s**y and one or 2 tv series. She has done one commercial on tv shopping like thing. She recently got some simta membership(I dont know what that is). I have been with better looking girls. Please check my thread on shalu

Do not take me wrong but how comes you rate the face of tv artist as 5/10?
Could have understood anything else as each one has his own taste, but just curious about a tv artist being rated 5/10 on face.

Montty
08-26-09, 07:29
One of the best fun I ever had

I paid 8k.

Bat Wings
09-11-09, 16:28
Hey Guys,

It has been a long time that I have added any report here. Like I always say -I now add a report only if I feel it is really worth.

I have been busy actually with work and a little travel. Went to Bangalore recently. But then as usual went dry there as hardly anyone in the Bangalore forum ever responds to any call for help. Anyway Mumbai being my home ground I generally can always find some action.

Have been hunting for the last 4-5 days or so. So today since I had some free time, connected with Simran through some contacts . While the service was average, she was quite friendly. If only she had a face to match her sexy figure she would have been doing something else.

Anyway enjoy the pics.

Blr Hot Rod
09-14-09, 14:56
Photos appended below for .

Report in the HYD forum.

Cheer,

BHR

Pinga 98
09-16-09, 20:02
Don't agree? Just look at the pics below. You have to catch them young; they tend to get fat by late twenties. They are also more open compared to an average Indian girl.

Rajukado
09-21-09, 15:17
One of my freind introduced me one gujju bhabhi.

At dahisar (e), near anand nagar, she is very much fair height about 5.2.

Nice pair of boobs 34 size very decent looking just look like a model.

Very active in sex she call at her freinds house what a beautiful house it is.

She give dfk, DATY very good in BJ while fucking she morn like anything her ass is her big assets but don't allow ass fucking.

Even she cim this one hour I spent with her was marvellous just homely atmosphere not in hurry.

Total cost is just 4k including everything.

Pinga 98
09-22-09, 20:26
In India, I visit MPs mainly for recruiting purposes—to see who I can tempt to meet outside of the MP. Seducing a girl is a challenge and I usually take a long-term view. Even if a girl says no to visit my hotel/apartment, I don’t give up. I will explore dinner, movie, trip to (water-)park—whatever catches her fancy. I try to find more about her, and her needs. It is always the case that girls who work in MP need money. The only question is how badly she needs it and how far she is willing to go for it. I just try to tell her that I am there for her, in case she needs me. It's a game of trust, best played slowly. And I have been surprised how far a little generosity can take me. If I become her friend, her special confidant, the person she can rely on in moments of need—I have emotionally connected with her. I will be the first one who gets her (and often the only one) when she crosses the line. What is the worst that can happen? I spent some money for a fun time with a girl who does not go around. In the end, I have a good friend, at the minimum. More than likely, I will end up with a friend-with-benefits.

I don’t understand guys who are constantly in a give-me-the-number-I-need-to-fuck-someone-right-now mode. It is amazing how a little bit of patience and empathy can pay off in the long run. And often, the hunt is as exciting as the kill.

YoursDeepus
09-23-09, 05:35
In India, I visit MPs mainly for recruiting purposes—to see who I can tempt to meet outside of the MP. Seducing a girl is a challenge and I usually take a long-term view.

I don't understand guys who are constantly in a give-me-the-number-I-need-to-fuck-someone-right-now mode. It is amazing how a little bit of patience and empathy can pay off in the long run. And often, the hunt is as exciting as the kill.That's a good idea, to visit MP for recruitment! It is always fun to seduce a girl. And a girl from MP is a perfect choice for a no string attached relationship, which everybody is looking for.

In fact, a few of us, including me are indeed looking for a NSA (no string attached) friend. It is just that it requires time, patience and expertise that most of us lack. And sometimes, we are in just that mood "give-me-the-number-I-need-to-fuck-someone-right-now mode". And ISG is usually catering to this mood.

But, I always prefer the slow seducing game. Because, 5ex happens more in your mind than at your p*nis.

IndianMontreal
09-23-09, 12:30
Entirely with you on that.

Impossibel to find a 'valuable' woman by saying "ok, here's the money, drop your pants"!

Have personally 'worked on' (in a nice way) a few and yes, they submit the best that submit hesitatingly.!

A Big high for me is the woman's flight. What point thumping a one that has a few dozen each day? !

Being with a one who hasn't seen any action in months or years. Better still, with one who hasn't at all, and yes, that kicks like something!

So, most of ya who feel that you can actually get a high by just getting over it in a couple of hours are sadly mistaken. Its days/weeks/months of softening up and gradually unwinding that lands 'the fruit '.

Good one P98!

I'm

In India, I visit MPs mainly for recruiting purposes—to see who I can tempt to meet outside of the MP. Seducing a girl is a challenge and I usually take a long-term view. Even if a girl says no to visit my hotel/apartment, I don't give up. I will explore dinner, movie, trip to (water-)park—whatever catches her fancy. I try to find more about her, and her needs. It is always the case that girls who work in MP need money. The only question is how badly she needs it and how far she is willing to go for it. I just try to tell her that I am there for her, in case she needs me. It's a game of trust, best played slowly. And I have been surprised how far a little generosity can take me. If I become her friend, her special confidant, the person she can rely on in moments of need—I have emotionally connected with her. I will be the first one who gets her (and often the only one) when she crosses the line. What is the worst that can happen? I spent some money for a fun time with a girl who does not go around. In the end, I have a good friend, at the minimum. More than likely, I will end up with a friend-with-benefits.

I don't understand guys who are constantly in a give-me-the-number-I-need-to-fuck-someone-right-now mode. It is amazing how a little bit of patience and empathy can pay off in the long run. And often, the hunt is as exciting as the kill.

Pinga 98
09-26-09, 08:03
Dear Pinga98.

This is the amazing find. Just beyond par. Could you please give us the hint as to which Gundaree we should now venture into to find this Diamond. Please revert.

DBI came across her in Mumbai. Accidentally. But you can find such diamonds anywhere.

Dear Pinga98,

Could you please share the contact no. Of this killer. Would like to get crucified.

DBI want you to live my friend, not die. And where have you been? She appeared first on these pages in July. By now, she must be almost nineteen.

She waited, and waited and waited for you! Don’t believe me?

Here is the proof:

Pinga 98
10-01-09, 07:12
As Majrooh Sultanpuri rightly said:

ye hai reshmi zulfon kaa andheraa na ghabraayiye
(this is the darkness of my long, silky hairs, don’t be afraid)
jahaan tak mahak hai mere gesuon ki chale aayiye
(pursue me for as far as you can smell my hairs)

And smell, I did. Nothing is more sensual than the long dark hairs spread on a Bengali girl’s naked back. And when she kisses you while her hair surrounds your face from every side—it is a bliss. In softness, coyness, and intensity—you can’t go beyond a Bengali girl. The teasing and foreplay is enough to kill you. When she wants you, she really, really wants you.

This one was a newly married, young girl. Once exposed to sex, she did not know how or where to stop. I was lucky enough to have met her and go with her flow. Oh, Calcutta!

Pinga 98
10-03-09, 08:17
Here are a few more snaps from the front. Sorry, no face (or contacts)---she is a regular housewife with her own life.

Flamepvt
10-10-09, 09:09
This was a new girl I used yesterday. She lacked in height but made up with the spirit she had. She was very friendly.

Cost: 2.5 K + 0.2K

Yash Aryan
11-01-09, 10:41
See report in pune section

Sslambu64
11-06-09, 10:44
Check my report on the provider at Lo__la, Mumbai.

Visited him yesterday and he had a good selection. Picked one I liked.

Pra__i from Punjab. Wow, the girl was good. Here is a picture of her.

Satya B
11-06-09, 12:28
Hi

After a long hunting, I could find new non-pro GEM recently. She is just 23-24, working with private firm & offers services very selectively, only on her weekly off to support her family. The detail report posted in Mumbai Forum. Enjoy the pics.

SATYA B

Satya B
11-07-09, 18:53
Hi,

Thanks for overwhelming response, complements to my report. I would try to reply all the PMs at the earliest. Some PICs left to be added in last report but are deserving, hence posting toaday.

Satya B.

Pat Gera
11-08-09, 16:33
I have been wanting to post this pics when I made a trip to Mumbai a month ago.

Report in Mumbai Forum

Pinga 98
11-16-09, 05:59
The girl is RDX! Oh, what a body. I am turning green in envy. Great find, and thank you for posting the pictures.

Pinga 98

Was going thru some old photos, and look what i found. Some nice pictures of R**h* which i had taken earlier this year. I had posted a report in the Delhi forum about her sometime time back.

Som Dutt
11-23-09, 14:11
See FR in Calcutta Section, the pictures are here.

Good body and tits and pussy is lovely nice clean and tasty she like DATY.

Good a sucking

Enjoy,

S

Chandforuonly
11-24-09, 12:15
My reg provider

3 k for 2 girls.

Sslambu64
11-25-09, 06:52
An*ta is from Orissa. She was, again, introduced by m-nn- of Lok'wala.

She was quite co-operative and did like her pictures too.

This provider seem to have developed a talent for providing good looking, not-so-old-in-the-trade babes. At 3-4K

Logicalpm
11-26-09, 10:29
Hi

Recently Tried out one of the newly found non pro.

(Very Many thanks to prompt help by Satya).

She is really good. What I liked most about her is that she starts enjoying sex even before you.

If her face (look wise) would have been bit more attractive or so called beautiful she would have been a really hot cake and truly GFE.

Will post detailed report in Mumbai forum.

Enjoy her pictures

Logicalpm

Hi,

Thanks for overwhelming response, complements to my report. I would try to reply all the PMs at the earliest. Some PICs left to be added in last report but are deserving, hence posting toaday.

Satya B.

Sctiti
12-01-09, 11:16
Very nice report and pictures Logicalpm and satya

Through my contacts I managed to get the contacts of these two women "N" & "P".

P must about 18-22 yrs old and and must be 30+

Both of them are not pro's. BUT are super wold in bed especially when they are together.

I paid them a total of 10K for 3 Hrs.

Everything was on the menu including anal sex and rimming.

Had an awesome time, fucked them both in each and every hole in every possible position.

Was like I was in a hardcore porn movie.

Sctiti
12-02-09, 08:47
Err. You managed to change the sheets too?Very Good observation hotdick. Should have explained.

I also saw and alone again after 2 days at the same place in colaba. Clicked the picture Image0022(1).jpg at that time.

Whales
12-13-09, 14:19
Attached a new call girl.

Satya B
12-20-09, 16:28
Hi All,

Last month I took GEM for full night. It was mind blowing experience. As I promised posting here some of the PICs of the night. Hope allof would like the same. Cheers & Enjoy.

SATYA B

Yash Aryan
12-22-09, 16:04
My recent encounter. She is from da***i. good service

Satya B
12-31-09, 19:24
Hi mates,

Wish you Happy New Year. Here is the New Year Gift for you all.

SATYA B

Mumbai Guy
01-03-10, 04:00
The experience was simply fantastic. What I like about her is her unhurried approach. We hit the hotel at about 2 PM. Ordered some drinks. After a couple of drinks she was so horny that she changed into her sexy nightie. Some more kissing and cuddling and she started playing with herself. So went down on her for a nice oral session. She is very clean and hygenic. The oral session excited her so much that soon she started rubbing her pussy all over my face violently making my face wet with her free flowing juices. She came with a shuddering climax. After a few minuites she started all over again. Gave a nice BBBJ. Later we tried several positions and she climaxed in each and every time. I admire her appetite for sex. She enjoys it more than anyone else I have ever met.

Finally after I popped twice over the four hours of steamy hot session we relaxed and had a shower together. She was ready for more but I was totally spent. We had some snacks and left the place completely satisfied.

Hats off to you Satya for discovering such a GEM. I am looking forward to the second Gem you have mentioned. Keep it up buddy...

Cheers...
MG

Hey mate,

How was the experience ?

SATYA B

Sctiti
01-06-10, 04:54
Got a chance to experience.

N and P in a south Mumbai hotel again.

Rs 10000 for the girls.

Rs 1200 for the room.

Rs 300 misc.

4 hrs of no holes barred fun.

These girls are up for anything.

Sctiti
01-06-10, 05:56
Had an ercounter with big breasted see about a week ago

Sexy body. Nice face.

Sex was very good but she getting a bit distracted by the numerous calls she was getting on her phone.

Had a really nice set of big firm breasts

Cost Rs. 4500

Room Rs 1500

Sandyhop
01-07-10, 17:43
Talking of big breasts, its quite erotic playing with huge melons.

These ones could not be held in one hand and the tit fuck till completion was simply amazing.

Anand Nag
01-09-10, 05:03
Report in bbay forum

Sctiti
01-13-10, 02:52
Big brested "C"

Sctiti
01-20-10, 11:08
Had a chance to experience "C" again yesterday.

2 Hours of uninterrupted fun.

But her Cell phone is extremely annoying, at least now she puts it on silent mode.

She has an awesome body and a nice face.

She loves to deep throat.

Bat Wings
01-21-10, 07:12
Hey Guys.

I can see that there are some great posts in the photo gallery. I also see that there are some new members who never used to post earlier now getting quite active on the forum. Greetings to you all.! In the last couple of months the photo gallery seems to be picking up and looks very interesting. Great work guys. Keep it up.

Just thought I will start the New Year by some post. Hope to post something every month. Lets C. Depends on my luck in finding good stuff.

So here's the Jan 2010 collection!

Troy 2008
02-06-10, 02:59
Hi Mates,

Last wk, I had visited a MP in Thane/Kalwa area which provides FS also. I took the service of an Assamese girl. Pica attached below & the full report, I'll post in the Mumbai forum.

Hope you guys like it!

Troy

Satya B
02-06-10, 14:02
Hi,

After a long time I am posting some PICs for you. Let me thank Bat Wings for providing me this contact. He already has posted some of the PICs of this girl. Hope you will like these PICs. Pl note that the girl is from western suburb of Aamchi Mumbai..& ....& she is not Gem-2.....Gem-3 ...!
I am receiving number PMs for PICs & Contact of Gem-2... have some patients...!

SATYA

Satya B
02-06-10, 14:13
Hi,

Here are few PICs. Some of the members were asking for Simi's PICs. I already have PM her digits to the senior members who requested me. Again she is from western suburb of Aamchi Mumbai....!

Sweet Rascal
02-12-10, 20:59
Hi All,

Attached the pictures of the gal I had fun with @ chennai.

Report is in chennai forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=985112&postcount=1392

Regards,

SR

Jungli
02-27-10, 08:33
Hi,

After a long time I am posting some PICs for you. Let me thank Bat Wings for providing me this contact. He already has posted some of the PICs of this girl. Hope you will like these PICs. Pl note that the girl is from western suburb of Aamchi Mumbai. &. & she is not Gem-2. Gem-3.!

I am receiving number PMs for PICs & Contact of Gem-2. Have some patients.!

SATYAthanks satya for sharing no. Of this chic.

After a long time yesterday in the evening fixed an appointment with this chick at south Mumbai. Tall & full of tight flesh figure age 22-23, look black average with smiling face

She came late and in hurry to return Paid 3k for 2 pop. But as she was in hurry and not in mood for second so only 1 pop done. She was like wild cat, took hold of me, & attacked on me with kisses. She gave me BBBJ, B2B massage & finished. She freely allowed me to fondle with her boobs.

French is not good, she need imporove service in french, but she was with tight pussy and good body.

I rate teena by look =5\10, service 7\10, figure 7\10, GF 7\10.

Overal I would say the quality of this gal is ok but costly. I may repeat this gal if she reduce her cost. I would recommend to try other girls recommended by satya & give feed back.

Haves
03-03-10, 11:54
Nowadays usual mongering has become difficult due to DB being put under restriction.

MPs do not offer good choice.Quality is a rare commodity in MP.

Mercifully the usual place opp M_D_n_l_s in Khar still offers some great stuff.

Tried S_h_u(from Hyderabad) and S_n_(from Mumbai).

They were willing to come out compartatively easily. In the past it would be difficult as incalls were heavy.Is it Recession or another RR who has brought down the incalls.

They were GFE and they were ready for all including a_a_.Started off with a shower and couple of drinks.

They were well built with good t_t_..Their language was typical of what you expect of Mumbai

Still looking for classy babes.

Anybody having good experience of escort type babes

Ace of Hearts
03-17-10, 19:39
Hi Pals,
I got this photo of 10/10 from one of local Bangalore Pimp who provides HiQ stuff (I was introduced to him by another HiQ gal I had in Hyderabad). she seems to bee too good to be ture, though I have seen similar damsels in West.

He didn't even discuss much about her, so I assume she may be for an obscene amount, out of my reach.

I have 2-3 more pics of her. Any one little positive may PM me. I have some other suggest pic, so if not Indian, she must be available in other market (Middle east ?)

regards,

.aCe.

Newbee Joy
03-18-10, 22:13
Today went to c**p area at around 12 midnight and saw couple of girls/women standing at different locations around b*** N*** and I****n temple however could not gather courage to stop and ask as I saw many people in cars/bikes trying to speak to them!

Then I went to Am**t at around 1 am and spotted LE vehicle there right infront so did not dare to stop, can anyone confirm was everything alright? Also I saw there were around 20 cars, is this place always so crowdy?

Came back home without any action and wasting 2-3 hours!

I think I need to find a freelancer (can't deal with newspaper ads!), probably through contacts! Any help would be much apreciated.

NJ

Anupamaval2
03-21-10, 18:27
Pics of a Girl from Bangalore.

Cute Mumbai Guy
03-27-10, 22:02
Hi,

T***'s pics. Report in the mumbai section

Hope you guys like it :)

Logicalpm
04-06-10, 13:33
See detailed report in Mumbai section

Photos are attached here

Flamepvt
04-06-10, 20:19
See detailed report in Mumbai section

Photos are attached hereWell looks like you are a cheater mate. The pic no 4. Is taken by me of a girl that I had company with in June 2009. I have the original unedited pic. And more to prove. With meta tags. Also I posted it in the picture forum too in June 2009. So stop taking my posted pictures from here and editing and posting them and claiming them as urs.

Here is the original posted link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=892216

Guys beware of logical pm. He is a imposter

Alpanico
04-12-10, 17:44
A punjabi in Bangalore.

FR in the Bangalore forum.

Sctiti
04-28-10, 04:24
Met Up with Sexy "NT" last week

Good 2 hours of fun.

Really nice figure and very freindly

Charges:. Rs. 4500

Sameer Good
05-22-10, 14:35
From Hyd with Luv -- a last year encounter. Pics were lying around on my cam. Thought of posting today.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1023153&postcount=952

Som Dutt
05-30-10, 09:01
Hi Friends,

Was in Banglore and caller up my girl there (she a Anglo from Combiatore) she said her friend was there so why don't we tie up for a 3 some. Was interesting. Friend from Calcutta.

Some pictures are attached. The Bangalore lady is the fair one spend a Sunday afternoon brunch of a 3 some of fun. Costs about 6 K inlc food and beer and vodka.

Sharing some pictures of the afternoon.

Cheers,

S

Pinga 98
05-31-10, 08:41
Which website did you find theses pictures from a pro model?

The furniture around the girl you don't find in india!!!
Welcome to the board! Why accuse people of stealing pictures of "models" from other website as one of your first act of contribution to the board? You have been here lesss than a week. Wait a little, look at people's "body of work", then judge them.

If you meant she is a model, as "an amazingly beautiful, mind-boggling girl", I take the complement. But if you meant a model, whose pictures are available on other websites, please post a few links as a proof before you accuse. I have raw, high-def images of my girls that can blow your mind. It can also prove that plagiarist I am not.

Finally, about the furniture. Can you be more specific? And by the way, have you visited enough Indian homes and hotels to say definitively that a piece of furniture one will never encounter in India? Consider a simpler explanation: the India I live in or visit is different that the one you live in or visit. India exports some of the best bed-spreads, hand-made furnitures and art-works to the world. It also attracts, for work, international beauties, like Barbara Mori (as Natasha in Kites) and Giselli Monteiro (as Harleen Kaur in Love Aaj Kal), just to give you two recent examples. What you find in India, my friend, is fast changing. You have to ask---whose India?

Best regards,
Pinga

P.S. Since this is a photo thread, I have to attach a picture. Wonder if the sofa/girl is Indian?

Juggie2006
05-31-10, 14:51
Hi guys,

Good to be back so soon with another encounter.

My regular provider called me again today saying he has some new ones and one of them is too new to the trade and is a college girl. I was sceptical as this is a normal ploy.

I told him that I will see the girl and then decide and asked him to get the girl to some neutral point. He agreed and called me when he was on the way saying that he has brought 2 of them by a cab.

Johhny was very restless in anticipation. Once they arrived I went and sat inside the cab and had a look. One girl was very young (18-19 yrs), wheatish and thin. The other was okay looking, medium build, slightly fair and about 22-23 yrs.

I was not very impressed as I expected better and called the provider out, said 'NO" and gave him rs 200 for the trouble. Have realised that this is far cheaper that paying 2-3k for a bad session.

He got the message and has promised better quality the next time. Lets see

Jakal2008
05-31-10, 14:57
The photo attached resembles Maya ( but is not Maya).

It is just for reference to her body/face structure.

Mumbai Fun
06-04-10, 12:04
The photo attached resembles Maya ( but is not Maya).

It is just for reference to her body/face structure.Wow, looks like a twin. Pretty close, just that I think M*y*'s a bit more dusky. Amazing that she was going for 1.7k for ST at the ground floor of the same building! She used to stand out like a sore thumb amongst the entire gang.

Now off course she's got promoted upstairs along with her rate doubling as well.

MF

Alpanico
06-17-10, 20:32
No much time a scribble a report right now. Will surely try to write when time permits. This lady gives awesome service and got curves exactly where I want in a women.

Regards

A

Jakal2008
06-18-10, 13:05
Attached is directions for the famous NL joint.

It is not that this place is hidden from LE, but probably well managed.

Sctiti
06-28-10, 10:07
Had the pleaseure of meeting ND and AT.

Charges were Rs. 8000 for an hour for both.

Both are extremely fit, hot and sexy.

Sex with both was just awesome and they both gave a mean BBBJ.

They even kissed and sucked each others nipples.

Fingred each others pussys as well.

Was drained completely after 3 hrs of an unforgettable experience.

StopSmoking
07-03-10, 20:09
Thanks AL for your Contacts but unfortunately she was busy this weekend but will be available on 10th and 11th.

This girl likes to be called as Pranita and she is a Independent ofcourse. Got her contact from one of my friend and planed to meet her at koramangala. Took her out for lunch and then small shopping at the nearby mall and straight back home. She did not agree for the pics initially but later on yes only few which she reviewed once after I took it. (to make sure her face is not visible)she is from Goa and working here for an MNC. (Who cares!)

We had a good session for about 3 hours after which she claimed that she has to leave as she is working this weekend.

Exp: Lunch and some shopping for her.

She also confirmed that she will visit on her off days.

Cheers,

L. A

Kenjhon
07-04-10, 13:07
Had difficulty in uploading the high resolution pics of this gal, a true himachal beauty, youthfull 20-21, full of life, a little naive, not yet a full pro in the service dept, damages: abut 3500k, enjoy. Was in Mumbai for a short stay last week.

Whales
07-07-10, 04:11
I enjoyed this girl one wee back.

Kenjhon
07-09-10, 15:31
Task unfinished,

Hoping to upload.

Kenjhon
07-09-10, 15:55
Pics of himachal gal.

King Prawn
07-14-10, 10:40
Greetings,

Just happened to visit U**i an agent who i visit on and off. He had called saying he had a new one in from AP and said very friendly and good. For those of you who know him we know that most often its one his fairy tales, any way decided to go and see for my self. The lady was quite ok no beauty i must say but very friendly and a very well endowed breasts and was indeed very friendly and nice.so went ahead and had 2 sessions with her for 2.5k. he also has a nice set up now near a famous Sabha at T. Nagr. a/c included.

Cheers,

KP

Kenjhon
07-18-10, 07:17
Guys enjoy some pics of this gal on field tirip to dhai. Sar

Kenjhon
07-18-10, 07:25
Some more pics of Ku Hi, a mum bar girl at DH.

Shar

Satya B
07-26-10, 06:30
Hi,
After a long gap, I met Aarti (GEM-1) last week. Some of the PICs for you all. Very soon PICs of Ritu will be posted.

SATYA B

Parry656
08-18-10, 17:21
Hi Guys,

This being a photo gallery there are very little pictures here in the recent days. So I am posting some pictures of the babe which I had recently. I am looking for a housewife from western suburbs or Vashi side who got place. Share some genuine nos and I will also share this gals info. Thanks guys and do safe mongering.

Cheers

Pinga 98
08-19-10, 07:14
Hi Guys,
This being a photo gallery there are very little pictures here in the recent days. So I am posting some pictures of the babe which I had recently.
Cheers
Thanks for the pics Parry and for reminding us that it is a photo gallery. Nice pictures (and the babe). Just curious, if you are "in the act," who is taking the pictures?

Here is a Punjabi babe. Pull the string, unhook the bra and tell her to turn.

Kumar Arun
08-19-10, 09:31
This is collection of my experience with the same girl twice.

Recently got introduced one item no. From Hyd. Though initially didn't believe, after she showed her item no. From youtube on my second visit to her, I was convinced.

She's about 5. 4, very smart looking, has body proportionately on either side. We rolled over more than 1 hr in our 1st encounter and after couple of days had even longer session.

Total damage for two different session was about 20K.

Report Card:

Looks : 9/10
GFE : 10/10
Attitude : gets better with drinks - 10/10
WIR : Yes, whenever she's in Blr or whenever I go to Hyd

I know its hard to believe this kind of scores, but this one need to be experienced to believe.

She didn't allow me to take a pic, (has promised she wud if I meet her again)...but have searched internet found one, and attaching the same.

Cheers, Smile, Spread Smile....Enjoy.

Rockyss30
08-19-10, 12:03
Hey,

I found a new pick-up joint at Goregaon W.

Its near a famous mall on SV Road. Citi*en**.

Amazing galz. Damage 4k. INR50 for condi boy.

Great experience

Kumar Arun
08-19-10, 15:04
Recently I got in touch with an independent provider named Rekha and her digits start with 89 and ends with 863. Provides service near Koramangala passport office. Has anybody contacted her before and any feedbacks before I take the plunge?As far as my experience is considered, almost all SPs around Koramangala are big sham. Have stopped completely trusting SPs fm this area. This may not be true for guys who have already established some kind of relationship with these SPs. New contacts must be very careful. There is SP by the name Nav*n, be very clear while dealing with him. Make sure of your terms and conditions.

Cheers,

Have Fun

Kumar Arun
08-20-10, 12:14
Here is the couple of pics of Christina.

FR in Delhi section.

Guyforfun
08-29-10, 07:32
I met this girl through AFF. Talked with her a few times on phone. She is to the point and talks really sexy on phone. Finally met her in Mumbai during my recent visit to India. She is not a prostitute but a sex crazy girl!

I am attaching a couple of pics as teaser. More pics and detailed report to follow soon.

Happy mongering!Sorry the pics didn't attach because I didn't resize them.

They are attached now. Have fun!

Lastbencher
08-30-10, 22:10
Attaching few pics from my recent trip to Bangkok and Pattaya. Though nothing to do with mongering in India but still a glimpse of what we can get in Thailand.

Inblr01
08-31-10, 19:59
Enjoy Photos.

Report in Delhi Forum.

Please do not flood my mailbox for contact, select people will get it from me.

Cheers to life -inblr01

Guyforfun
09-01-10, 04:59
As promised, here goes the detailed report.

From time to time I take gold membership in AFF for a month. I have always been very successful with AFF, whether it is India, US or any other country that I have visited. So, while here in US, I was looking for some females from India as I was going to visit India for 20 days. I saw this girl on AFF and sent her an add request. Nothing really happened. Finally, somehow I was able to figure out her chat ID and contacted her directly. Now I got a response and she gave me her number after the first chat itself. She is a 23 year old girl. I called her immediately and we started talking. This girl is one adventurous girl and loves talking dirty. We had phone sex too a few times and decided that I will visit Mumbai to meet her during my India visit.

Finally, when I arrived in India in August, I contacted her. She asked me not to worry about hotel as she knew a hotel where she used to go regularly with her boyfriend. That was a big relief as I was not sure about the girl friendly hotels in Mumbai. I generally stay in one of the company guest house where it is not safe to get a girl.

With the help of directions given by her, I reached the hotel. I waited outside and she arrived after 15 minutes. She had sent me a pic before, so I recognized her immediately. We walked into the hotel. On seeing us, the receptionist asked us that for how many hours do we need the room. I told 4 hours and made the payment. It was a nice and clean AC room. Now this girl was really horny (she told me later that she had not had sex since 4 months). We started kissing and then I asked her whether I can click some pics now (we had discussed this earlier on phone and she was ready to get some non-face pics clicked). I clicked some pics and then decided that camera should not come in the way of pleasure.

She started with a really nice blowjob and gave a nice deep throat. She knew the art of sucking really well. I also reciprocated by giving her DATY. What followed was a nice 69 action for the next few minutes. After that she continued the BBBJ while I lied down relaxed. After that again I gave DATY to her for nice 10 minutes and she was completely wet. That was the time when I asked her to come on top of me. We started with her on top, followed by lotus position and I came in mish. After that she hugged me tightly and we lied like that for some time. It was a nice GFE.

We did it thrice more over the next few hours after which she had to leave for her home (apparently her mom is very strict and she could not be out for long). She is getting married in a few months and says that she would like to meet me again for some action when I come next time.

Report Card:
Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 9/10
Figure: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (She really knew the art)
Attitude: 10/10 (She was more eager and experimentative than I was)
WIR: Definitely
Total Expenditure: Rs 1000 for hotel room, thats it!

PS: I received a few emails asking for her number. I had asked her before whether I can share her number with others. Now that she is getting married, she wants to limit her activities and requested me not to share her number. Sorry, ISG friends.

Thanks for understanding

Kumar Arun
09-07-10, 13:58
The Full Report is in Bangalore section.

Enjoy few stolen moments.

Missile U
09-12-10, 14:25
Recently I got in touch with an independent provider named Rekha and her digits start with 89 and ends with 863. Provides service near Koramangala passport office. Has anybody contacted her before and any feedbacks before I take the plunge?Hi dash

I was waiting 4 your reply, and no replies from your side, and about that kormangala passport office place is worst, and they all are agents and just make to talk from female, and they say that are independent, and once you reach over their, they that they will send her car driver, but its nto true, they are not drivers, they are pimps, and agents and brokers, so beware of those things, in kormangala area, which they will call you near Sony World, Life Style, Maharaja Hotel, Passport Office, Pizza Hut and in Mg Road near Brigade Towers, Bangalore Central, Garuda Mall all these places are run by big brokers/agents and pimps, so beware of those peoples and they are not very safe also.

King Prawn
09-13-10, 12:38
Hi Guys,

Thanks to my fellow ISG mate SM went to the above said place. Excellent locale with very comfortable environment. The madame was a very friendly mallu aunty. Introduced me to Sn. A from Mumbai. She was very friendly as well and enjoyed every thing except doggie. But made up for it in friendliness.

Tatl damage was 4 k. 2 rounds plus 500 tip.

She wil leaving tomorrow so that is sad

A pic for you guys

Kenjhon
09-13-10, 17:23
Uploading pics of dargeeling gal I met in Pune, FR in Pune section.

Blr Hot Rod
09-16-10, 15:32
Hi Pals,

Posting after a LONG LONG break, met this chick in an MP in Shant** Nag**, had an FS. Will post FR when i find time but for the time being enjoy the pics.

Play Safe.

Cheers,

BHR.

Ace of Hearts
09-16-10, 21:03
After a long break of having a NE babe (Anie, one if the best GFE I had!) , I had this chick from Darjeeling.
Short. I like her - barely 4'9". petite. submissive. Only problem was she was not self initiator like Anie.

Anyway, worth repeating some fine day.

She is off to meet her boyfriend. Dont know when she would beack.

Slovenian
09-23-10, 01:21
Pune has many girls from the Northeast states who look very "Chinese" or Nepali, and a mix of sorts. In fact mongers here are craving for that kind of girl, aren't they? A fair proportion of girls who are seen around the Osho Commune are SE Asians. I think he said that the girl he met there first was from Sikkim, and many of those girls look very Chinese. He uses a good camera, that is for sure.
As someone else said, she does not look Indian at all.. more SE Asian (Thai?)

Prashant
09-23-10, 13:20
She is not Indian, she is from Biratnagar in Nepal (read my posting in Pune threads). If the women you meet are not "exceptionally clean" and photogenic, I really would hope that you get to spend some time with this woman to open up your mind. Setting the gray-scale is the only editing I did, besides cropping the face. Just so you know, Minoti had an even better complexion.

Interesting observation; Shaguna does not look Indian to me either.Besides the butt looks 'photoshopped' !!It is exceptionally clean etc. Sorry Prashant, I may be smelling a 'fish' here....