PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

TimTimGuy
11-06-15, 11:55
I don't think I posted these before. Happy Friday!

Member #4410
11-06-15, 23:56
One from the past. TTG.I'll be in Jakarta for a few weeks starting late November.

New pictures will be made and shared; I already have three girls lined up, including Mellisa formerly of D's place fame. More girls to be added. I hope more members will be doing likewise.
Our esteemed contributor Eddie must have taken at least some pictures in his thousands of travels? <GRIN> .

Obligatory picture.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
11-07-15, 23:59
Early morning views.

Enjoy.

Member #4410
11-09-15, 01:43
Novi kecil paid a visit to my hotelroom before going to work in Maribaya.
Keep the Photo Gallery going.

Member #4410
11-10-15, 01:26
I first encountered Novi kecil in 2006. She was 18 then and was happy to make house calls.

In 2015 she was divorced and was happy to return to Maribaya.

Member #4410
11-10-15, 01:33
Another house call by young Novi.

Socker
11-12-15, 18:48
Why does there always have to a problem? The rule is written at the top of this page; Photo Gallery!

This is the Photo Gallery, photos belong here, and not malcontents wrecking the good vibe. I read the BS here and has no merit.

Koperen Karel puts forth photos in the Photo Gallery. His post w / pics belong here. If you do not post photos then you should post else where, General Info for example. It's that simple, why gum up the works? Why be an ass whole? Because you can??

If KK wants to police this forum (to me) he certainly has a right to do it. He has been entertaining me and many more w / his stellar pics for a long time. You on the other hand stop the entertainment and replace it w / the lies and crap above. Why? Your argument has no legs.

Sir, you do not do yourself proud here on the Indonesia Photo Gallery Forum.

To the mainstays that post quality pics on this PG I thank you.

Obligatory Photos from my last trip, not in Indonesia but close.

Member #4410
11-14-15, 01:19
Despite me having put some people on my Ignore List, I can still see that they have been busy posting something. A shortcoming in the Ignore system, unfortunately.

Here is a nice picture of Sari as some of us remember her.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
11-14-15, 01:26
Next week I'll be going to Jakarta again. This is one of the girls I have arranged to meet.

It is Mellisa, formerly dancing / working in Jalan Pelatehan.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
11-14-15, 19:12
No longer available, but a good memory.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
11-14-15, 22:51
Why does there always have to a problem? The rule is written at the top of this page; Photo Gallery!
<SNIP>
Please see PM.

Member #4410
11-15-15, 20:53
This Tutik during a housecall in 2008. Until recently she was still working in the day shift in Maribaya, still looking good.

Regards,

Ko.

Hihi Ster
11-16-15, 07:57
Although I appreciate the effort in keeping this PG active, I personally could do without the nearly 10 year old pics of STW's (those with Indonesian slang knowledge will understand).

I was in the mood for some Chinese yesterday, luckily I knew one with beautiful curves.

Hihi Ster
11-16-15, 07:59
One more; same girl, different occasion.

Sorry for the black-outs and quality, it's a capture from a video.

Smoothy
11-16-15, 09:30
Very nice girl, Hihi.

Hihi Ster
11-20-15, 10:08
A blast from the past send me a selfie with the question if she could pop over, sure thing ce.

Tomasb
11-20-15, 20:19
Your continuous inane postings are an absolute waste of everyone's time. Please cease and desist.

Nice Pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

Member #4410
11-24-15, 03:28
I went to the 6th floor yesterday afternoon and saw a new girl sitting in the back. She was eagerly smiling at me and was easy on the eye so I nodded at her and she came over at once. Up close she looked just as good. She told me her name was Silvi (I hope I'm spelling that right), age 23 and working in Maribaya since two weeks.

There were no other obvious candidates present so I decided to take one girl to the room. She is not yet infected with the "no pictures" virus and actually likes being photographed. She gives an excellent BJ and is an astute rimmer; she pulls your butt cheeks apart and drives her tongue home. After that we did some 69 and then she mounted me cowgirl style. She is very tight and there was some difficulty entering but we succeeded. At the end I came in her mouth. See pictures.

Member #4410
11-24-15, 03:37
I met Mellisa again, formerly from the's, and we spent two nights together. I bought her some presents and gave her some shopping money. Turns out she bought a new dress and she asked to go to the's together to show the other girls she was doing well <grin . She even danced on stage for some time, showing off herself and her dress.

The second night she shaved after hearing me remark that I like pussies with only a little hair. Nice gesture, isn't it?

She's off to work in Bogor now and will come back later this week.

WestCoast1
11-24-15, 04:49
Nice Pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Your continuous inane postings are an absolute waste of everyone's time. Please cease and desist.Spot on Tom. UC has popped in with these simpleton, low-quality posts (not a shred of quality information offered to the members) in the Phils PG. A walk thru his previous posts anywhere will show these inane remarks. I would tell (again) UC to please use the General Info thread to post comments, not the PhotoGallery, but I'm not sure his language allows him to understand (as my previous requests have gone unheeded).

Obligatory pic.

Member #4410
11-24-15, 18:51
I liked the last visit so much that I went again this afternoon. Talked a short while with Silvi and learned that she is from Surabaya and heard about Maribaya from a friend who had worked there. Who says Indonesian women don't talk about sex?

She performed even better than yesterday so I invited her to make a house call, to which she eagerly agreed.

Some additional pictures of today. Enjoy.

Member #4410
11-26-15, 13:41
As I reported earlier I had gotten an excellent BJ in the VIP-room in D's Place. Yesterday I went for a repeat and found the place dark but open. Erna (that's her name, which I had forgotten) was there, but the VIP-room was out of order because of the power cut. No AC so unbearably hot. After management relented and allowed the girls to go I took Erna with me.

She was excellent and I will repeat. Great BJ, excellent rimming, she shaved when she heard I like that. When she left late this morning I gave her 1 J, because she earned it.

Ceegee
11-27-15, 06:45
I always swore I would never do this, but had some time to kill just now and figured some things out that make me more comfortable posting pictures.

This is a provincial cutie that really surprised me with her service levels. She likes it a bit rough, so I ended up smacking those titties with my belt and she loved it. In fact I should repeat her again soon, but there are just so many fish in the sea.

Member #4716
11-29-15, 22:08
I always swore I would never do this, but had some time to kill just now and figured some things out that make me more comfortable posting pictures.

This is a provincial cutie that really surprised me with her service levels. She likes it a bit rough, so I ended up smacking those titties with my belt and she loved it. In fact I should repeat her again soon, but there are just so many fish in the sea.Nice one, Ceegee. You earlier said that you usually pay 500,000 IDR for ST. But the girls on Badoo have been quoting me 1 million for ST. They tell me to find another girl otherwise. Is this the new rate?

Master Diver II
11-30-15, 01:44
Nice one, Ceegee. You earlier said that you usually pay 500,000 IDR for ST. But the girls on Badoo have been quoting me 1 million for ST. They tell me to find another girl otherwise. Is this the new rate?There are so many women, just find another. There are many possibilities in all the dating sites and freebies abound as well as the P4 P girls. YMMV.

MD II.

Ceegee
11-30-15, 02:26
Prices do seem to be escalating across the pussy spectrum. I'm not cheap, I just don't like being ripped off, so I am not sticking to my 500.000 price anymore. That girl in the picture got 500.000 but that was much earlier this year. On my last trip I had 2 freebies and a professional.

I paid the professional the agreed up front price of 1 juta for 2 hours. I might have been able to negotiate this down to 700 or 800, but I didn't feel like trying at the time. I later found out the girl got 700.000 of that and her 'boss' got 300.000.

I slipped one of the freebies 300.000 for taxi and she was a bit annoyed that I was paying her at all as she is a 'good girl'. That is an area I have struggled with before, girls who say they do not want any money, but actually do need it. This particular girl I have seen a few times now, and we seem to have settled into a routine where I give her double whatever her taxi costs. She is happy because she is not being paid like a working girl, I am happy because she is not out of pocket for seeing me. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

The other freebie from last trip rode her motorcycle to my hotel and needed to get home to her husband, so she slipped out quickly before I could even offer to help with 'taxi money'.

As MDII said, YMMV.

Nice one, Ceegee. You earlier said that you usually pay 500,000 IDR for ST. But the girls on Badoo have been quoting me 1 million for ST. They tell me to find another girl otherwise. Is this the new rate?

Smoothy
12-01-15, 14:18
I think if you are talking price, it depends on the quality of the girl. Without a photo, it's impossible to say what the price should be. Personality also comes into play. If a girl is fun to be with and willing to do whatever you like, she's worth more than a dead fish is worth.

Since this is the photo gallery, here's a photo I took of a 19 year old girl I took to Bali recently. She didn't ask for anything other than I pay for the flight, hotel, and food. I didn't ask for anything other than sex on demand and companionship. (But I did give her some money at the end.) Great tits and body, but she was such a dummy I couldn't stand being with her another day. As great as it seems to have a willing young girl at your side at all times in Bali, those full days together with a girl who has the equivalent of a 2nd grade education can wear on you. Call me crazy, but I like to have a conversation at times. Next time I take a girl to Bali, I will choose more for personality than a nice young body.

Smoothy
12-01-15, 15:47
Different girl, but here are some great tits from a nice 19 year old Indo girl I met last week. Even better than the Jupe look alike chick's tits! It hasn't always been the case, but I've been lucky finding big tits lately.

Hilo77
12-02-15, 02:42
I think if you are talking price, it depends on the quality of the girl. Without a photo, it's impossible to say what the price should be. Personality also comes into play. If a girl is fun to be with and willing to do whatever you like, she's worth more than a dead fish is worth.

Since this is the photo gallery, here's a photo I took of a 19 year old girl I took to Bali recently. She didn't ask for anything other than I pay for the flight, hotel, and food. I didn't ask for anything other than sex on demand and companionship. (But I did give her some money at the end.) Great tits and body, but she was such a dummy I couldn't stand being with her another day. As great as it seems to have a willing young girl at your side at all times in Bali, those full days together with a girl who has the equivalent of a 2nd grade education can wear on you. Call me crazy, but I like to have a conversation at times. Next time I take a girl to Bali, I will choose more for personality than a nice young body.But isn't that the reason why we do what we do? In the immortal words of Charlie Sheen, we don't pay them for sex, we pay them to feck off after the sex. Is there anything more soul destroying after a great romp in the hay, when you find yourself thoroughly exhausted and just looking forward to a nice cold drink and a good book, than realising that that the witless airhead jabbering on beside you about make up or soap opera stars doesn't feel like leaving?

Well seeing as it's the photo section, here's a nice pair of tits (not as nice as Smoothy's but not bad) I met the other day, their owner was 20 years old from Bandung and frisky as hell, and I was able to leave her where she was after getting what I wanted.

Member #4410
12-13-15, 23:54
Very Nice and Adorable tits.You have been reported to Jackson. Maybe this will help stopping your useless posts.

LifeIsABeach
12-17-15, 01:25
Field Report to follow later. Trip from November 23 2015 till November 29 2015.

LifeIsABeach
12-17-15, 01:39
FR to follow later.

LifeIsABeach
12-18-15, 03:59
FR to follow later.

LifeIsABeach
12-23-15, 19:59
Start opening presents!

LifeIsABeach
12-31-15, 01:00
It's hot in Jakarta!

LifeIsABeach
01-01-16, 04:56
The girls are ready and Enter, Come on in for a juicy 2016.

MasBule
01-04-16, 03:48
First girl is from NY day, a full day of naked swimming and drinking face cut off to protect the innocent. She is a little chunky 27yr and little tits that kinda stick out. - 3 images

Second images from Kartika girl, who wore too much white makeup, but was great at the soapy slide. - 4 images

Niteluvr
01-04-16, 04:27
Different girl, but here are some great tits from a nice 19 year old Indo girl I met last week. Even better than the Jupe look alike chick's tits! It hasn't always been the case, but I've been lucky finding big tits lately.Those are gorgeous. I envy you fella. Poor me, stuck in the US.

MasBule
01-04-16, 08:09
Let me know if any trusted listers want contact details, for her or her friends.

This isn't my picture, but off twitter. She is the same as the pics in real life, but more face acne and braces.

Traveler1234
02-24-16, 03:22
More of the two, frontal shots but no faces. Sorry.

Member #4716
02-28-16, 14:39
Does anyone know what happened to Korpern Ko's photos? He used to be a regular on this forum?

Wolvenvacht
02-28-16, 14:58
Does anyone know what happened to Korpern Ko's photos? He used to be a regular on this forum?I think he is Dutch, so maybe he returned home.

Or he married one of his Indo cuties. :)

His photos are still here of course. Search for "Koperen Karel". Same person as Koperen Ko.

Smoothy
03-08-16, 19:50
I notice most of the talk on this forum these days is about massage places. The massage places are great, but I prefer having girls come to my place. I find it to be much more GFE. I like the girls to try on sexy outfits prior to sex. I had a girl with very nice breasts come over the other day and try on this playboy bunny outfit I bought in Thailand. I can't share pics of her face, but thought some might enjoy the tits.

Arn Poddict
03-14-16, 20:59
I notice most of the talk on this forum these days is about massage places. The massage places are great, but I prefer having girls come to my place. I find it to be much more GFE. I like the girls to try on sexy outfits prior to sex. I had a girl with very nice breasts come over the other day and try on this playboy bunny outfit I bought in Thailand. I can't share pics of her face, but thought some might enjoy the tits.Nice tits Smoothy, cheers!

Massage places are good for a quick fuck and relief. When the girls come to your place / hotel it is just more fun and closer to a GFE. I like sexy lingerie holding a nice pair of tits.

Pics from a Jakarta WG from a few years back.

WestCoast1
03-21-16, 18:58
Jakarta gents: Nice stuff. I dusted off my old polaroid photo-album, and came up with an indo-cutie.

Yuenong
03-23-16, 03:35
For you guys sending me PM's about Kelapa Gading (and anyone else interested), here are some photos I took there.Hi Smoothy,

Which pub / nightclub you went to at Kelapa Gading?

Please share some info, eager to get some pussy there too.

Thanks.

John Aldrich
03-23-16, 15:58
Hi Smoothy,

Which pub / nightclub you went to at Kelapa Gading?

Please share some info, eager to get some pussy there too.

Thanks.RTFF. There is lots of info out there. And remember most of us are delighted to share info with those who have made efforts to RTFF. With one post, we do have an apprehension that you could be a LE guy. With all the clampdown happening, why would anyone want to share info with a suspicious LE guy.

Smoothy
04-07-16, 18:49
I like sexy lingerie holding a nice pair of tits.Or sans lingerie is good sometimes too.

Smoothy
04-09-16, 23:34
Another shot.

Arn Poddict
04-16-16, 19:40
Or sans lingerie is good sometimes too.Sans lingerie is mostly better. Looks like nice tits on that girl. Would be nice to see a standing shot. Here is my contribution.

SteelBaton
04-23-16, 03:41
10 characters.

SteelBaton
04-23-16, 03:44
From Kings and Classic.

Smoothy
04-23-16, 04:03
Nice pix. Too bad the Classic chick in the orange didn't work out. She appears to be the cutest one of the bunch.

Arn Poddict
05-05-16, 16:52
Hi.

This WG looks good. Can you please share her details. I am coming to Jakarta in mid May.

Thanks.

Enjoy.I don't have her details, it was just a one night romp. I picked her up from CJ's.

Koperen Klaas
05-16-16, 10:52
I think he is Dutch, so maybe he returned home.

Or he married one of his Indo cuties. :)

His photos are still here of course. Search for "Koperen Karel". Same person as Koperen Ko.It's virtually impossible to have one or two pictures deleted so to save myself a lot of time I had the entire Koperen Karel account deleted.

Koperen Ko should still be there. You guessed correctly that I'm Dutch (as are you, I presume). I'm in Jakarta again with a nice list of phone numbers which I used to invite a number of girls to my room.

An example of one of my visitors is attached.

Curiously, I'm in the Century Park hotel using the hotels' Wifi and ISG is not blocked.

Regards,

Ko

Smoothy
05-27-16, 10:07
An example of one of my visitors is attached.Very nice. Reminds me a bit of this girl from behind.

Koperen Klaas
08-19-16, 20:25
Very nice. Reminds me a bit of this girl from behind.I can see how you are reminded. This is Shella when she visited my hotel room.

Regards,

Ko

Koperen Klaas
08-30-16, 23:03
The number of pictures has declined somewhat, so here are a few pictures from last May's visit to Jakarta.

Novi kecil has aged well and still likes to be photographed. Her BJ skills are also undiminished.

Regards,

Ko.

Koperen Klaas
08-30-16, 23:12
As mentioned earlier, Maribaya girls are quite good in working together.

Regards,

Ko.

Koperen Klaas
09-03-16, 23:58
I really liked the GFE Silfi provided, so here are some pictures of another visit to my room. She already has a child but it doesn't show.

Regards,

Ko.

Smoothy
09-12-16, 06:03
I like big tits. This girl came over and tried on some outfits.

Pipe Layer99
09-19-16, 17:07
Classic 2 girl with nice tits, Classic 5 the real small one (Karen, she was the bomb. What a nice tight little package on her), The girl I picked up from D's, and one more in the shower (can't remember her).

D Cups
09-20-16, 01:53
I like big tits. This girl came over and tried on some outfits.Good one, smoothy!

Smoothy
09-23-16, 15:54
Classic 2 girl with nice tits, Classic 5 the real small one (Karen, she was the bomb. What a nice tight little package on her), The girl I picked up from D's, and one more in the shower (can't remember her).Thanks for sharing. That's quite a Bush on the chick you say was the bomb. Glad you had a good time in Jakarta.

Franga
10-09-16, 05:30
Indonesian girl with a nice rack.

Smoothy
10-18-16, 07:04
This massage chick has some big tits as well.

Offshore Swell
02-01-17, 15:15
Now OS is quite a fickle soul. Having never quite recovered from his time on his mothers bosom, OS has carried a lifelong fascination with the things that ladies carry on their chests. We shall call them "Hills"today.

Now it so happens that Jakarta is at first glance, quite a flat city. However once one takes a close look, it is quite a hilly city. These hills can provide hours of enjoyment.

OS hereby publishes a visual guide to some of the hills of Jakarta. .

Niteluvr
02-03-17, 01:36
Indonesian girl with a nice rack.Very nice. You mongers in Indo have it made.

D Cups
02-03-17, 01:50
You guys are killing me! The Indo girls have the biggest (natural) boobs in Asia but for natural Dee Cups Plus one must go to Dominican Republic! Cheers!

Now OS is quite a fickle soul. Having never quite recovered from his time on his mothers bosom, OS has carried a lifelong fascination with the things that ladies carry on their chests. We shall call them "Hills"today.

Now it so happens that Jakarta is at first glance, quite a flat city. However once one takes a close look, it is quite a hilly city. These hills can provide hours of enjoyment.

OS hereby publishes a visual guide to some of the hills of Jakarta. ..

Smoothy
02-06-17, 10:34
But don't be fooled by all of the pics of big tits. The average girl in Indo does not have big tits. I would say no more than 1 out of 10 has more than an A cup. Compared to Western and Latin women, the Indo girls are quite flat chested.

TimTimGuy
04-18-17, 08:57
But don't be fooled by all of the pics of big tits. The average girl in Indo does not have big tits. I would say no more than 1 out of 10 has more than an A cup. Compared to Western and Latin women, the Indo girls are quite flat chested.Flat chested? Balderdash! Humbug!

Clearly more research is needed. And of course I volunteer.

I found these pics in a folder where they didn't belong, thought I'd pass on because this thread has been so damn dead for so long. TTG.

TimTimGuy
04-18-17, 11:14
Flat chested? Balderdash! Humbug! Clearly more research is needed. And of course I volunteer. I found these pics in a folder where they didn't belong, thought I'd pass on because this thread has been so damn dead for so long. TTG.Not sure why the pix are not uploading.

TimTimGuy
04-18-17, 11:20
Not sure why the pix are not uploading.And I'm medium good at this sort of thing!

Smoothy
04-18-17, 11:32
Not sure why the pix are not uploading.Probably because they are pdf files, not pictures.

TimTimGuy
04-18-17, 13:02
Probably because they are pdf files, not pictures.Actually. Pdf is one of the acceptable formats.

From the dialogue box: pdf 390.6 KB max.

Could be the file was too large. In any case, I'm sorry I started this exercise. One re-load in Jpg format.

LifeIsABeach
04-19-17, 05:30
Actually. Pdf is one of the acceptable formats. From the dialogue box: pdf 390.6 KB max.
Could be the file was too large. In any case, I'm sorry I started this exercise. One re-load in Jpg format.Here are your pictures.

Cunning Stunt
04-29-17, 09:42
19 year old met on a recent trip to Jakarta. Looked cute in a hijeb. 😜.

Smoothy
04-29-17, 16:17
19 year old met on a recent trip to Jakarta. Looked cute in a hijeb. 😜.Those are great! I can never get the girls to wear those Jilbabs in photos.

Cunning Stunt
04-30-17, 05:48
Those are great! I can never get the girls to wear those Jilbabs in photos.Really? I didn't have a problem. In fact one little cutie even turned up to meet me wearing one. 😁.

Offshore Swell
05-02-17, 07:17
Hmm, looks like the Indonesia photo gallery is on a roll. Always happy to help out.

This little cutie came back to the hotel to impale herself on OS's big thing.

A good time was had by all.

Enjoy.

OS.

Fast Eddie 48
05-07-17, 03:52
Pick this one mary classic mary tall slim good service, she is slim and tall like DATY w short CBJ very pushy on tip.

Fast Eddie.

Cunning Stunt
05-07-17, 06:40
This Indo girl had an ass to die for. Rest of her wasn't too shabby either. 👌.

Fast Eddie 48
05-09-17, 12:07
Pick this up at Golden crown Glodok 800 k stay 2 HR very GFE, mostly local here and most girl don't speak any English and high on E.

ProfDesigner
06-20-17, 06:57
Been a very long time since I've posted anything decent so here you go. This little spinner is looking for a decent guy (lets me out).

If you are interested the body is small but very firm and a pussy that is just like a velvet glove. PM me if someone in Bali is serious.

Koperen Klaas
07-16-17, 19:30
This Indo girl had an ass to die for. Rest of her wasn't too shabby either. 👌.Not just her ass. Did you find her in Jakarta?

Here's a girl I picked up in Top Gun this week on recommendation of Fifi, the little pimpette who is there every evening.

Regards,

Ko.

Koperen Klaas
07-25-17, 10:47
Here's a girl I picked up at BATS last week. Unfortunately forgot her name, but when I meet her again there I will remember. That night there a was a huge selection of girls, many quite attractive.

Regards,

Ko.

Koperen Klaas
07-25-17, 10:51
Here's Della, who I picked up in Top Gun. Ugly Caesarean scar, but otherwise nice body and very nice once in bed.

Regards,

Ko.

Smoothy
07-26-17, 13:08
Here's a girl I picked up at BATS last week. Unfortunately forgot her name, but when I meet her again there I will remember. That night there a was a huge selection of girls, many quite attractive.

Regards,

Ko.Nice pics! You should teach a class on how to get the girls to pose for photos. How do you get them to pose spread-eagle like that?

Here's another pic of my favorite girl for now. The 19 year old wechat massage chick with the big tits.

D Cups
07-27-17, 14:59
Very nice, Smoothy. I have always admired your picks. There is probably another thread for my question but is the wechat thing easy to set up? Is this just in Indo or all over? PI? I have never used it. Any relies appreciated.

Thanks.

19 year old wechat massage chick with the big tits.

Smoothy
07-27-17, 21:38
Very nice, Smoothy. I have always admired your picks. There is probably another thread for my question but is the wechat thing easy to set up? Is this just in Indo or all over? PI? I have never used it. Any relies appreciated.

Thanks.Wechat is just another phone app. And a very popular one. I think it's in every country. It's similar to Tinder in that it finds people close to you. In some countries, wechat is better than tinder for meeting girls. I personally think Tinder is better in Jakarta than wechat. Wechat in Jakarta is almost strictly massage places run by pimps. It's rarely actually the girl herself you chat with on wechat in Jakarta. But that doesn't mean you can't get lucky and have them send a good girl over. Most times, they don't, sometimes they do. There's no way I would have met that big titty massage chick on tinder because she isn't clever enough yet to know about that kind of thing, but there are some very good girls on Tinder. The chances of getting a stunner on wechat are not high, but I have had some very nice ones. Once I get a good one, I get her number and call her directly after that. When I use wechat, I normally just expect a good massage. Anything beyond that is gravy. They do have girls who promise sex up front on wechat, but I have only had one good experience in many tries with that. The hottest girl they ever sent me where I had already negotiated sex through the pimp was a stunning 18 year old chinese girl. But when she arrived, she refused to have sex with me thinking I was going to have a big dick since I am a white guy. She claimed to only have been with asian guys. I have had a lot better luck just calling the "massage only" girls and then negotiating sex for an extra cost at the end of the massage if they are attractive. To put it into perspective, I have probably had 100 or so wechat chicks visit to give a "massage only". I have probably had sex with around 50 percent of those (so 5 out of 10 are not do-able). And I have repeated sex with only about 5%. So the odds are not nearly as good as going to a bar and picking out a nice girl for sex. But 9 out of 10 times I get a good massage.

Since this is the photo gallery, here's another photo of her wearing some pink stockings I bought.

TimTimGuy
07-30-17, 08:35
From a few years back. Magnificent boobs. ! TTG.

Arn Poddict
08-05-17, 19:07
Here are few pics from my past trip.

Arn Poddict
08-12-17, 16:49
What are these beauties costing you?These ones cost me between 1 M and 2M plus tips.

Holy fucking shit, what mammary glands you got there, my man! Can I get contact info? I'm not going for now, but I don't want to miss my chance to get my hands on those tits. Made me want to go to Indonesia.The only contact info you need and the only one I have is called Malioboro. Go there and pick up the best tits available for your taste. Also King Cross has some really busty girls if you get bored with Malioboro.

Koperen Klaas
08-13-17, 17:55
This is Lia, who was eager to come with me from BATS to my hotel.

Loved pictures. Rather tight, but she is a trooper and with the aid of some baby oil I could fully enter.

I repeated with her a few times.

Koperen Klaas
08-13-17, 18:19
Some more pictures of a later visit by Lia to my room.

Cost was 1.2 J every time for 2 hours.

Koperen Klaas
08-13-17, 18:22
Lia came by a third time, without going to BATS first. Lipstick not smear-proof.

Koperen Klaas
08-30-17, 16:12
Nice pics! You should teach a class on how to get the girls to pose for photos. How do you get them to pose spread-eagle like that?

Here's another pic of my favorite girl for now. The 19 year old wechat massage chick with the big tits.They do it spontaneous. Must be my friendly character.

Here's another one of April from Top Gun.

Arn Poddict
09-03-17, 15:30
You are killing me with these pics, AP! I got to get back to Indo next year!I would not go to Jakarta for mongering if I were you. It is a crap city with bad vibe. Some nice girls yes but you can get the same and even better in other SE countries.

Koperen Klaas
09-10-17, 22:16
I would not go to Jakarta for mongering if I were you. It is a crap city with bad vibe. Some nice girls yes but you can get the same and even better in other SE countries.You obviously never went to Jakarta. Bad vibe only when you exude it yourself. Loads of nice, horny girls. Good luck in other countries with your bad eyesight.

Arn Poddict
09-11-17, 17:45
You obviously never went to Jakarta. Bad vibe only when you exude it yourself. Loads of nice, horny girls. Good luck in other countries with your bad eyesight.You mean I copied all the photos from the Internet which I posted, that is a good one!

They are all horny, especially for money, aren't they? I never wrote that the girls were bad, just the city itself sucked. Nothing to do with my eyes, they were working pretty well in Malioboro. Just the outdated infrastructure, constant traffic gridlock, corrupted police, dirt and smell of crap by the seaside kind of pissed me off in the end.

Koperen Klaas
10-14-17, 22:45
You mean I copied all the photos from the Internet which I posted, that is a good one!

They are all horny, especially for money, aren't they? I never wrote that the girls were bad, just the city itself sucked. Nothing to do with my eyes, they were working pretty well in Malioboro. Just the outdated infrastructure, constant traffic gridlock, corrupted police, dirt and smell of crap by the seaside kind of pissed me off in the end.I wonder where you read that I implied that you copied pictures from the internet.

Not going into silly arguments. Here's another picture of a Jakarta hottie.

PolyOrchid
11-09-17, 14:47
Some more pictures of a later visit by Lia to my room.

Cost was 1.2 J every time for 2 hours.Sorry mate, don't know the Indo currency slang. Can you translate that to Indo Rupiah? Thanks.

Smoothy
11-09-17, 23:53
Sorry mate, don't know the Indo currency slang. Can you translate that to Indo Rupiah? Thanks.1.2 J is currently about equivalent to 5,800 Indian Rupee. (If you look up the translation of "million" from English into Indonesian, that might indicate the meaning of the "J")

That's actually a fairly cheap price at BATS though. You will have to do some negotiating or take a lesser quality girl than the average to get it that cheap.

Here's a photo from the Exotica tabloid sexy dancer show at Musro disco prior to Playboy magazine coming in and causing all the tabloids to be banned in Indonesia. Those tabloids were awesome!

ConquerorVal
12-17-17, 22:59
Here are some much overdue photos from Jogyakarta, Jakarta and Bandung. The photo of the group of girls is from Jogya taken in a "massage parlour". Nice and friendly girls.

Offshore Swell
12-28-17, 07:50
Don't you just love it when they bring their pyjamas with them?

This little kampung sweetie, all 18 yrs of her came with OS for the evening, She wasn't that keen on BB as was getting married in a months time and didn't want to spoil things with an early bump. OS promised to do the right thing which you can see he did and won her over.

Theres something so nice about OS doing her with his big thing, while her poor local hubby in waiting, sits at home patiently playing with himself while he waits for the big day.

Then in the morning bought her a big bag of nice fruit, gave her some tips and off she went out through the lobby to a taxi, still in her pyjama's.

Gotta love Jakarta.

Koperen Klaas
03-10-18, 22:34
Don't you just love it when they bring their pyjamas with them?

This little kampung sweetie, all 18 yrs of her came with OS for the evening, She wasn't that keen on BB as was getting married in a months time and didn't want to spoil things with an early bump. OS promised to do the right thing which you can see he did and won her over.

Theres something so nice about OS doing her with his big thing, while her poor local hubby in waiting, sits at home patiently playing with himself while he waits for the big day.

Then in the morning bought her a big bag of nice fruit, gave her some tips and off she went out through the lobby to a taxi, still in her pyjama's.

Gotta love Jakarta.Indonesians often go to breakfast in their pyjamas. The first couple of times in Indonesia I was slightly surprised about this, but I got used to it. They do it at home and they see no reason to do it diifferently when they're in a hotel.

Regards,

Ko.

Koperen Klaas
03-31-18, 01:02
What's happening in the Jakarta PG? Not much over the past weeks.

The last post was two weeks ago and it was mine. Is nobody visiting Jakarta anymore?

Offshore Swell
06-10-18, 03:47
Now OS is quite guarded of his privacy so as to keep all his dirty little secrets discreet.

So it was so happening that one young 19 yo Jakarta contact was sending a regular Hello, on whatsapp, not really what OS wanted. But she had quit working in the dunia malam and had taken a job at the mall along from station Kota but could not survive on the salary they were paying of 2 Jt per month.

At the same time OS was also receiving regular unsolicited email from the hotel Mulia informing him of a points balance sufficient to enjoy a free night in this overrated hotel. So putting two and two together he took the free night and invited this little hard bodied sweetie along with an eye to introducing her to CJ's so as she might be able to augment her income after of course, OS had had his evil way with her.

Gave her 1. 5 jt which is probably too much but she is trying to get things on track and OS is quite fond of her.

Smoothy
06-12-18, 00:08
Now OS is quite guarded of his privacy so as to keep all his dirty little secrets discreet.

So it was so happening that one young 19 yo Jakarta contact was sending a regular Hello, on whatsapp, not really what OS wanted. But she had quit working in the dunia malam and had taken a job at the mall along from station Kota but could not survive on the salary they were paying of 2 Jt per month.

At the same time OS was also receiving regular unsolicited email from the hotel Mulia informing him of a points balance sufficient to enjoy a free night in this overrated hotel. So putting two and two together he took the free night and invited this little hard bodied sweetie along with an eye to introducing her to CJ's so as she might be able to augment her income after of course, OS had had his evil way with her.

Gave her 1. 5 jt which is probably too much but she is trying to get things on track and OS is quite fond of her.Looks like a sweet girl. Glad to see you help introduce her to CJs. I've been doing that as well. Introducing young girls in that situation to CJs and BATS. The problem is they can't speak a word of English and shockingly they are not successful in those places due to that. (even though they are the cream of the crop in looks) Hopefully she has more luck.

Koperen Klaas
07-22-18, 13:56
I just returned from a 4-week stay in Jakarta and although the place was quieter than usual (far less macet) there was no shortage of girls.

I used my little phone book to alert some of my contacts and also managed to pick up some friendly MILF's in Eastern Promise, where it was busy every night due to the World Championships. The girls also know this and flock to EP.

Here are some pictures of my favorite little MILF, Silfi, first encountered in Maribaya but now freelancing. On one occasion she brought Tutik along, also first encountered in Maribaya and now freelancing.

Silfie is 23 and has 2 kids, both of which father unknown, but she thinks they were Maribaya customers. Great little body and loves all sorts of sex.

Koperen Klaas
07-22-18, 16:42
One evening Silfie brought Tutik along. I first met both in Maribaya and they are both freelancing now.

I first took them for dinner in the Cloud Lounge. Took some convincing, since Silfie has at least as much fear of heights as I have, but in the end they enjoyed the view and the food. After that I took them to my room for some fun.

Koperen Klaas
07-23-18, 20:02
One Friday in EP I saw a girl sitting in the beergarden, listening to the band. She was ordering and paying her own beers. We started talking and after a while she agreed to come to my room.

Meanwhile she had told me that she was divorced and had her own small company, which explained the self-support on drinks until I sat with her. In the taxi she told me she was 35. In the room she said she had not slept with a man for 2 years. This probably explained why she became completely wild in bed. She loved DFK and I have never met a woman who became so wet so quickly. She first begged me to eat her pussy and came twice within a few minutes. Then she threw herself at my dick and gave me a long and deep blowjob. When I came in her mouth she drank it all.

Koperen Klaas
07-23-18, 20:18
The first time my EP find had stayed the night and we both liked it since we are both able to sleep once satisfied. So I invited her back for a second night and she happily agreed.

She loves having pictures taken and the second time she was just as horny as the first time. In the morning she proposed going down for breakfast without underwear. Seeing that she wore a mini-skirt I took her up on the dare, but she actually left her underwear on the chair and only put on her dress. Down we went and she remarked that the fresh air in the restaurant felt good on her pussy and was making her horny again. What could I do? Gentleman that I am I gave her my Kontol when we returned upstairs after breakfast.

Menteng
07-25-18, 10:30

Gave her 1. 5 jt which is probably too much but she is trying to get things on track and OS is quite fond of her.Is that a very old Nokia mobilephone in her vagina?

Offshore Swell
07-28-18, 02:01
Is that a very old Nokia mobilephone in her vagina?Most likely a smartphone if that is where it is.

Menteng
07-28-18, 09:47
Most likely a smartphone if that is where it is.LOL, a Smoothy-esk answer!

Mighty Spearsman
08-13-18, 21:37
I just returned from a 4-week stay in Jakarta and although the place was quieter than usual (far less macet) there was no shortage of girls.

I used my little phone book to alert some of my contacts and also managed to pick up some friendly MILF's in Eastern Promise, where it was busy every night due to the World Championships. The girls also know this and flock to EP.

Here are some pictures of my favorite little MILF, Silfi, first encountered in Maribaya but now freelancing. On one occasion she brought Tutik along, also first encountered in Maribaya and now freelancing.

Silfie is 23 and has 2 kids, both of which father unknown, but she thinks they were Maribaya customers. Great little body and loves all sorts of sex.Tutik. A name from the past! Brings back some fond memories.

And no, I had nothing to do with Silfie's children, LOL.

Mangga
09-06-18, 02:13
Hmm, looks like the Indonesia photo gallery is on a roll. Always happy to help out.

This little cutie came back to the hotel to impale herself on OS's big thing.

A good time was had by all.

Enjoy.

OS.OMG OS! This girl is the picture of perfection for me! Looks so cute, so willing and so lovely. Are you willing and able to share her??

Rick Rock
09-13-18, 07:28

Silfie is 23 and has 2 kids, both of which father unknown, but she thinks they were Maribaya customers. Great little body and loves all sorts of sex.Surprisingly nice slit! Well done!

Koperen Klaas
09-23-18, 19:04
Tutik. A name from the past! Brings back some fond memories.

And no, I had nothing to do with Silfie's children, LOL.This is Tutik as she looks now. Matured gracefully.

Offshore Swell
01-17-19, 12:20
OS recognizes that many things in this world are dying out and or endangered.

Being a conservationist means that OS will make every effort to ensure that big chested girls like this get their share of chances to multiply. This is the least OS can do to ensure the diversity of this wonderful planet of ours. It is a heavy burden to shoulder but somebody must do it.

Enjoy.

Enjoy.

Bizzie
01-18-19, 05:31
Well done OS!

Some nice action in Jakarta.

Never had the opportunity to visit :(

Smoothy
01-18-19, 07:43
Being a conservationist means that OS will make every effort to ensure that big chested girls like this get their share of chances to multiply.There was a girl I knew who worked at a place similar to that one who had tits that looked very similar. I loved those tits. She left that place a couple of years ago. I met her recently and her tits are now small. I asked her what happened to her big tits. She told me she was taking some kind of medicine that caused her tits to be like that when she worked at that place. I told her I wasn't interested in her without those big tits. She then said she could get them to be big again in two months.

Do you have any idea what medicine she might be talking about? You would think if that existed, they would all be taking it.

Offshore Swell
01-18-19, 09:51
There was a girl I knew who worked at a place similar to that one who had tits that looked very similar. I loved those tits. She left that place a couple of years ago. I met her recently and her tits are now small. I asked her what happened to her big tits. She told me she was taking some kind of medicine that caused her tits to be like that when she worked at that place. I told her I wasn't interested in her without those big tits. She then said she could get them to be big again in two months.

Do you have any idea what medicine she might be talking about? You would think if that existed, they would all be taking it.Maybe she switched to hormone free chicken ha ha.

Goferring
01-18-19, 12:10
There was a girl I knew who worked at a place similar to that one who had tits that looked very similar. I loved those tits. She left that place a couple of years ago. I met her recently and her tits are now small. I asked her what happened to her big tits. She told me she was taking some kind of medicine that caused her tits to be like that when she worked at that place. I told her I wasn't interested in her without those big tits. She then said she could get them to be big again in two months.

Do you have any idea what medicine she might be talking about? You would think if that existed, they would all be taking it.I know a girl in the Philippine who said she did the same thing. I didn't get the details but she said it was the same medicines the bakla / banci's took so I assume it was some sort of hormone.

She did say it worked while being used and reversed when she stopped.

Blacka0
01-22-19, 17:52

Being a conservationist means that OS will make every effort to ensure that big chested girls like this get their share of chances to multiply. This is the least OS can do to ensure the diversity of this wonderful planet of ours. It is a heavy burden to shoulder but somebody must do it.

Enjoy.

Enjoy.She looks great broher was this at classic or travel? I'm very eager to know hahah.

Can you please PM the details thanks in advanced.

Rick Rock
01-23-19, 03:23
I know a girl in the Philippine who said she did the same thing. I didn't get the details but she said it was the same medicines the bakla / banci's took so I assume it was some sort of hormone.

She did say it worked while being used and reversed when she stopped.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormonal_breast_enhancement#cite_note-IsakssonSahlin1999-9.

Limited evidence of efficacy.

Some women are just born with big firm tits like that too, which is the best of all.

Niteluvr
02-15-19, 01:38

Enjoy.

Enjoy.Nice job. Now where the hell can I find one of wifey quality like that?

Phazze93
04-01-19, 06:50

Enjoy.

Enjoy.Dude. Killer rack on this girl LOL.

Cunning Stunt
05-22-19, 19:45
From the Jakarta leg of my recently completed world trip, this chubby teen might have been a bit of a fatty, but she was a lot of fun.

The full video can be seen on pornhub and OnlyFans.

Albert9989
05-23-19, 11:17
From the Jakarta leg of my recently completed world trip, this chubby teen might have been a bit of a fatty, but she was a lot of fun.

The full video can be seen on pornhub and OnlyFans.How can we find the video on pornhub?

Cunning Stunt
05-23-19, 18:25
How can we find the video on pornhub?A little lateral thinking will find it. For obvious reasons, I cannot provide a direct link but my OnlyFans user name might be the place to start.

Cunning Stunt
05-24-19, 16:33
I luv Indonesia. Its THE place for the hijab lover!!

BernardIndo
05-25-19, 10:37
Can't say I'm a hijab lover. Today a majority is covered up in Java and the other majority Muslim provinces. Its not very charming. 10 years ago it was much less, 20 years ago very few eeared hijab. I preferred that a lot. The repressive new wave of fundamentalism is taking away some of the charm om Indonesia.

I luv Indonesia. Its THE place for the hijab lover!!

Rob Jones
05-27-19, 00:27
Can't say I'm a hijab lover. Today a majority is covered up in Java and the other majority Muslim provinces. Its not very charming. 10 years ago it was much less, 20 years ago very few eeared hijab. I preferred that a lot. The repressive new wave of fundamentalism is taking away some of the charm om Indonesia.Yes very noticeable especially when travelling in Java. I love seeing cute Indonesian girls wearing the Hijab and also the tightest pants and heels LOL. At least the Niqab is not commonly worn.

Offshore Swell
06-03-19, 13:27
OS understands that perseverance is often necessary to obtain a desired outcome. Therefore he doubled up on his breeding programme.

Cunning Stunt
06-03-19, 18:31
Its nice though when she arrives looking like a demure, little Moslem girl.

Cunning Stunt
06-03-19, 18:33
And 5 minutes later she is stripped and ready for action!

KilledSoul
06-04-19, 00:05
OS understands that perseverance is often necessary to obtain a desired outcome. Therefore he doubled up on his breeding programme.Those boobs are mind numbingly awesome.

D Cups
06-05-19, 15:56
OS understands that perseverance is often necessary to obtain a desired outcome. Therefore he doubled up on his breeding programme.Well done, matie!

MasBule
06-23-19, 13:06
Occasional lurker, previous long time expat and ISG poster.
Here for a bit now, some conversational bahasa and time on my hands.
Old friends who I've met include OSS (how are you buddy) KK , BKK and others who have left the forum.

My choice these days are all cheap or free, its been 10yrs since I paid over lima ratus, but gifts in kind for premuim service flow foor sure and exceed that. When a girl really performs and we connect then payment is covered in all manner of reparation (but not for sick uncles!)
Nowadays, its either free with dating aps or go for low end in places like priok or rw bebek (now thats an experience).

Anyway this one girl is from a non-dating app like facebook, she came over for 2 HRs, mid 30's freebie, who loves doggy, like I mean loves a massive pounding. Has kids and family, has come over once before for a decent fuck, nasi goreng, and some loving. CIP of course and wanted, but no pics as I was busy.

All the bad press about Jakarta is true, the bars are closing and the P4P scene is changing, but with that comes a lot more opportunity. Less and less white guys in town will make you a superstar.
Enjoy the good times bro's, they will get tighter for sure with the current climate, but they will also make us white guys more interesting and exclusive.

Second pic anal, with no discussion with her, just a little lube and a slow entry, happy day, sorry no face upon request.

MarkIII
09-22-19, 02:11
A girl I met a few years back.

WestCoast1
09-30-19, 03:22
Few shots of Indo gals from back in the day. Each pic a different lady.

SeaTraveler
10-07-19, 13:33
The full video can be seen on pornhub and OnlyFans.How is it listed? What do we search for on pornhub?

Koperen Klaas
10-15-19, 16:43
Some pictures of my favourite little MILF, who went under the name of Silvi in Maribaya. These were taken last June. She still easily passes the pencil test and has acquired a taste for cum. By now she has a kid, but still has a nice slim figure.

Enjoy,

Ko.

Smoothy
10-16-19, 13:47
Some pictures of my favourite little MILF, who went under the name of Silvi in Maribaya. These were taken last June. She still easily passes the pencil test and has acquired a taste for cum. By now she has a kid, but still has a nice slim figure.

Enjoy,

Ko.Do you remember the name of the girl in this photo I am attaching? She was of course a Maribaya girl, but I forget her name. I don't think I even took this photo myself (I may have, not sure), but I did visit her often back in the day. Maybe Anita?

Koperen Klaas
10-18-19, 20:13
In a playful mood.

Hung Man 1808
10-19-19, 08:20
Do you remember the name of the girl in this photo I am attaching? She was of course a Maribaya girl, but I forget her name. I don't think I even took this photo myself I'm pretty certain you didn't take that photo, but I can't recall the name either. It was mentioned in here I think years ago (because the photo sure isn't new) as she complained to one other long standing member about her photo being on internet. Perhaps this was the offending photo.

Hung Man 1808
10-19-19, 10:19
The name is Ella, thank you search function and thank you long lost Dorman, from 2009. It wasn't this pic, it was the bikini ones. Wonder where they got posted.

Hihi Ster
11-22-19, 19:44
Malio dancer on her day off.

MasBule
12-08-19, 17:24
Tinder Indo-Chinese conservative girl who found a new love of BDSM (dan banyak berbulu).

Tied four points, mask, nipple clamps, this visit as a start.
Next visit will be gag and wax with alot more physiological play - lovers of this particular side-hobby will understand.

Cunning Stunt
01-29-20, 08:45
Jakarta seems to be the only place in the world where you can have a casual P4P experience with a genuine moslem girl and live to tell the tale! I've had 3 such experiences in recent visits. They were not what I would call particularly outstanding but as ticks off of my bucket list, the did the biz, particularly the last encounter in which the girl kept her hijab on for the entire time. Kinky!

[Deleted by Admin]

Otherwise just enjoy the pics.

Daeng
02-04-20, 10:00
OS understands that perseverance is often necessary to obtain a desired outcome. Therefore he doubled up on his breeding programme.Bro,

I must salute, she have a mind blowing body that I adore truely. Thanks for sharing.

Offshore Swell
02-15-20, 05:14
Bro,

I must salute, she have a mind blowing body that I adore truely. Thanks for sharing.Dear Brother Daeng.

Thank you for your kind words. OS is very aware of the importance of his work to preserve the Large Breasted Kampung Chicken and ranks it up there in terms of importance to mankind alongside rising sea levels and a cure for Masuk Angin.

As a means of promoting an understanding of this important work it is important to share periodically.

Please enjoy.

OS.

Offshore Swell
03-23-20, 11:57
OS is always a community minded sort of a fellow and has grave concerns for the mental health of his esteemed ISG members in the coming winter.

Therefore he has decided to release some images from his exclusive private collection for the pleasure of his fellow members and as a reminder of what may be had in Jakarta.

Please do not try this at home.

Enjoy.

Offshore Swell
03-24-20, 09:29
Day two.

Enjoy.

Blacka0
03-24-20, 18:49
OS is always a community minded sort of a fellow and has grave concerns for the mental health of his esteemed ISG members in the coming winter.

Therefore he has decided to release some images from his exclusive private collection for the pleasure of his fellow members and as a reminder of what may be had in Jakarta.

Please do not try this at home.

Enjoy.Wow she looks great brother where was this??

Offshore Swell
03-25-20, 07:37
Wow she looks great brother where was this??At that place with the big CLOSED sign out the front.

Here's her sister.

Offshore Swell
03-26-20, 11:49
This one is cousin Fester.

Offshore Swell
03-28-20, 05:21
Here's another.

Offshore Swell
03-30-20, 09:38
This one fresh from my spotter at the university.

Offshore Swell
03-31-20, 10:43
Can still feel them now.

Offshore Swell
04-01-20, 11:31
Here's a girl with a healthy chest.

OS is receiving regular correspondence from aspirational lotharios requesting the whereabouts and contact details of these lovely ladies. OS has to admit that many of these girls are sourced through OS trusted contacts within the higher education system, at a cost and many took some finessing.

As such OS is unable to share contact details.

Please enjoy.

Offshore Swell
04-02-20, 10:45
This should keep you all happy until tomorrow.

Offshore Swell
04-04-20, 01:49
OS got asked to fatten up the bank account, what could he say?

Goferring
04-04-20, 03:14
OS got asked to fatten up the bank account, what could he say?Either OS has a very small head or. . .

Well done. 😁 G.

Offshore Swell
04-04-20, 11:56
This one was quite adventurous.

Rick Rock
04-04-20, 13:14
OS is one of the last great white pipe layers in Southeast Asia. Good on your for keeping your money for beauties with good bodies!

Sammon
04-04-20, 16:49
INDO women are known for nice boobs.

Offshore Swell
04-05-20, 11:21
This little sweetie even took the pic for me.

The benefits of higher education.

Offshore Swell
04-06-20, 09:43
Some girls just love being touched all over. This girl was like that, she just loved it.

Offshore Swell
04-07-20, 12:53
Todays morsel.

(With apologies to Westie).

Please enjoy sensibly.

Rick Rock
04-07-20, 14:20
Excellent work white warrior, keep it coming! You're do a great service to the world.

Offshore Swell
04-08-20, 14:39
OS could be forgiven for thinking he was a film star the way these girls all want to be photographed with him.

D Cups
04-08-20, 15:31
OS could be forgiven for thinking he was a film star the way these girls all want to be photographed with him.Keep them coming, OS. I'm glad somebody is getting laid! Indos seem to have the biggest boobs of all the Asian girls.

Offshore Swell
04-09-20, 09:39
OS is a big fan of school fee's. Thinks they should apply to all young ladies between 18 and 22 whether they study or not.

Offshore Swell
04-10-20, 13:51
OS presents a substitute for easter eggs, More fun and non fattening.

Arn Poddict
04-10-20, 17:26
OS got asked to fatten up the bank account, what could he say?OS has found plenty of Indo girls with big firm tits. I do envy you on that front! My latest trip to Jakarta before Corona lockdown was not a success story at all. I had really crap luck with working girls, only found saggy soft breasts (pic attached). Better luck maybe next time when in Jakarta.

Smoothy
04-10-20, 23:20
OS has found plenty of Indo girls with big firm tits. I do envy you on that front! My latest trip to Jakarta before Corona lockdown was not a success story at all. I had really crap luck with working girls, only found saggy soft breasts (pic attached). Better luck maybe next time when in Jakarta.Ya, really tough luck having to have sex with that girl.

Offshore Swell
04-11-20, 02:18
OS prefers to specialize in the firm ones.

Arn Poddict
04-11-20, 09:50
OS prefers to specialize in the firm ones.Don't we all? But in the end soft and saggy ones are better than nothing.

Rick Rock
04-12-20, 12:45
OS has found plenty of Indo girls with big firm tits. I do envy you on that front! My latest trip to Jakarta before Corona lockdown was not a success story at all. I had really crap luck with working girls, only found saggy soft breasts (pic attached). Better luck maybe next time when in Jakarta.Good enough for a poke, but yeah they only give leftovers to the bules.

Arn Poddict
04-12-20, 16:39
Ya, really tough luck having to have sex with that girl.She was nice. But I had too high hopes for the tits and got disappointed when the bra came off. I always aim too high and have unconscionable expectations. My abiding shame.

As an irregular sex tourist to Indonesia I will never find the best girls with great bodies and tits that you and OS are having. That is sad and depressing fact. I have to lower my desires and settle for second tier working girls in the future.

Goferring
04-12-20, 22:07
As an irregular sex tourist to Indonesia I will never find the best girls with great bodies and tits that you and OS are having. That is sad and depressing fact. I have to lower my desires and settle for second tier working girls in the future.In Jakarta you need time, money or connections. Either one can make up for deficiencies in the other (s).

Of course that's in the professional market. If you are prepared to make the most of ad hoc opportunities in the civilian scene (markets, banks, food halls, daily life) there can be some truly wonderful surprises. Learning a few words of Bahasa can make ALL the difference.

Enjoy. G.

P.S. Your not doing too bad if your photos are the 'bad' days. 😁.

D Cups
04-13-20, 14:59
Don't we all? But in the end soft and saggy ones are better than nothing.True. I met a DIA girl in Jakarta some years back who was a lovely 36 solid Dee cup, late 20's. Then she brought over her younger, lovelier, bustier and prettier girlfriend and we had a threesome. It was in the morning right before my flight home. One of the best times of my life. Sadly, I lost track of her and would give anything to see them both again. Some bule probably married her ass. That's what she wanted. Cheers.

Arn Poddict
04-13-20, 20:52
True. I met a DIA girl in Jakarta some years back who was a lovely 36 solid Dee cup, late 20's. Then she brought over her younger, lovelier, bustier and prettier girlfriend and we had a threesome. It was in the morning right before my flight home. One of the best times of my life. Sadly, I lost track of her and would give anything to see them both again. Some bule probably married her ass. That's what she wanted. Cheers.Would be nice to see some pics, do you have any? Especially of the bustier than solid D cups.

Sammon
04-13-20, 21:54
True. I met a DIA girl in Jakarta some years back who was a lovely 36 solid Dee cup, late 20's. Then she brought over her younger, lovelier, bustier and prettier girlfriend and we had a threesome. It was in the morning right before my flight home. One of the best times of my life. Sadly, I lost track of her and would give anything to see them both again. Some bule probably married her ass. That's what she wanted. Cheers.Hi D cups,

We all have done the same mistakes. I have had several Chinese girlfriends who I lost contact because of my fault. Some of them have nice breasts and clear porcelain skin. But then at that time my overconfidence is overwhelming. I felt I can find any girl whenever I wanted.

At the same time everybody moves on with their life. Even if I have kept the correspondence they would have got married or found somebody better than me.

Generally Philippine girls are easy to keep in touch with. They do not move around and even those who got jobs outside the country keep in touch. Unlike Chinese who do not ask for money help Philippine girls do. Mainly that is the reason I have dumped them and blocked.

Keep your spirits up and we will continue to get what we want.

Beijing4987
04-13-20, 23:20
Every Chinese woman I've touched wanted money. One of them learned to say "What's mine, what's yours is mine".

I'm still shagging one for over 10 years. They may not demand it, but "no money, no honey" is the deal.

AussieGaigin
04-13-20, 23:41
Every Chinese woman I've touched wanted money. One of them learned to say "What's mine, what's yours is mine".

I'm still shagging one for over 10 years. They may not demand it, but "no money, no honey" is the deal.My wife is Chinese / Indo. The first thing our daughter learned to say was "give me money". The second thing was "more".

Offshore Swell
04-14-20, 02:58
She was nice. But I had too high hopes for the tits and got disappointed when the bra came off. I always aim too high and have unconscionable expectations. My abiding shame.

As an irregular sex tourist to Indonesia I will never find the best girls with great bodies and tits that you and OS are having. That is sad and depressing fact. I have to lower my desires and settle for second tier working girls in the future.Gee Mr Poddict, don't cut your wrists just yet!

We know you are a good person because you post pics.

OS is happy to share with you, some pics of the ladies of his exciting rigid happiness. Here is one now.

Please enjoy responsibly.

CrazyMan
04-14-20, 07:20
So as I am at home behind my pc all the time. And not flying across the world as I used to. I decided to talk to some of the #openbp #openvcs girls on twitter. It is a huge pile of tetek and pussy available right there.

I usually never take photos myself, but since these were send I might as well share them.

So one girl has been begging me to send her 300 k for vcs and photos. Claiming bankruptcy. I have never done vcs before and I am not that interested tbh. But I figured if she send me 20 or so photos and a 4 minute video of her playing with herself I could spare that money.

She send me some samples this morning to convince me. So I told her this evening I would send money and expect more than these few samples. She also offers #openbo and claiming to be a uni student. If the girl in the photos is really her I would definitely pay to play with her once the coronacrisis is over.

No idea if it is really her but it does correspond with her twitter photos.

If any of you know any Indo Viet etc girls needing a small sponsorship in exchange for photos and videos let me know. My PM does work as far as I know.

Enjoy!

Offshore Swell
04-15-20, 10:08
Yup that twitter girl looks like she would be deserving of OS's affections. OS also has to admit to an hour or two of mindless browsing of the Jakarta twitter hashtags.

Here's a real life girl that played "hide the sausage" with OS.

CrazyMan
04-15-20, 11:30
Yup that twitter girl looks like she would be deserving of OS's affections. OS also has to admit to an hour or two of mindless browsing of the Jakarta twitter hashtags.

Here's a real life girl that played "hide the sausage" with OS.Well I took the leap and send 300 k.

Nothing so far but she keeps on talking on what's app trying to get me to send more. Which I firmly refused. She did send one more teaser.

Yesterday during my work I searched twitter and found over 90 girls offering #bo and or #vcs just from Jogjakarta, whom have been active in the last week or so. I put them all on a private twitter list although I realize they change accounts often. I even found about 5 #bo girls listing Banda Aceh as their base. Now what do you know. Probably every city small or large has #bo girls and many more #vcs girls.

So I feel a future visit to Jogjakarta is in order. Some look really pretty. Others look more farm fresh (my favorite type).

Twitter and Google translate work marvelously well together!

MutantChicken
04-15-20, 13:21
Well I took the leap and send 300 k.

Nothing so far but she keeps on talking on what's app trying to get me to send more. Which I firmly refused. She did send one more teaser.

Yesterday during my work I searched twitter and found over 90 girls offering #bo and or #vcs just from Jogjakarta, whom have been active in the last week or so. I put them all on a private twitter list although I realize they change accounts often. I even found about 5 #bo girls listing Banda Aceh as their base. Now what do you know. Probably every city small or large has #bo girls and many more #vcs girls.

So I feel a future visit to Jogjakarta is in order. Some look really pretty. Others look more farm fresh (my favorite type).

Twitter and Google translate work marvelously well together!So let me get this right you sent 300 k and got nothing, 300 k is what you can actually pay and get to fuck girls not just get a few pics and vids if you were in jkta, and even after getting nothing you are now considering further payments to other twitter girls.

I hope there are not so many "crazyman" out there as girls will quickly learn why fuck for 300 k why not charge 3 mill, if you can send copy of a vids / pics IE few seconds work and earn yourself 300 k.

Arn Poddict
04-15-20, 14:27
Gee Mr Poddict, don't cut your wrists just yet!
No, not today, not today. After all life ain't so bad.

And I need my wrists now more than ever!

Offshore Swell
04-16-20, 02:06
So let me get this right you sent 300 k and got nothing, 300 k is what you can actually pay and get to fuck girls not just get a few pics and vids if you were in jkta, and even after getting nothing you are now considering further payments to other twitter girls.

I hope there are not so many "crazyman" out there as girls will quickly learn why fuck for 300 k why not charge 3 mill, if you can send copy of a vids / pics IE few seconds work and earn yourself 300 k.Sometimes it's worth a shot and it's only 300 000 Rp, OS once sent 50 000 to a lovely little 19 yo lady from Sumedang so she could catch the bus to Bandung and go up and down on OS's big thing. Good fun was had by all. OS has also failed sending bus money to regional girls in Phils but that's the chance you take and only send if you are prepared to lose it.

The Indo twitter girls often seem to want deposit, OS just explains he has no local bank account and if they insist just move on. But to be honest, with Jakarta traffic, the twitter girls can be a great way to waste your entire day although that would be a different paradigm right now. They are there en masse on twitter but stick to the COD or NODP hashtags, dadakan also means they will accept spot bookings which implies no deposit. '.

Anyway, it's all academic as none of us are there to avail ourselves of it.

Here's a pic!

CrazyMan
04-16-20, 08:46
So let me get this right you sent 300 k and got nothing, 300 k is what you can actually pay and get to fuck girls not just get a few pics and vids if you were in jkta, and even after getting nothing you are now considering further payments to other twitter girls.

I hope there are not so many "crazyman" out there as girls will quickly learn why fuck for 300 k why not charge 3 mill, if you can send copy of a vids / pics IE few seconds work and earn yourself 300 k.Against better judgement I am answering your grievances.

First I am locked up in Europe ATM because of Covid. So how am I going to find 300 k girls to fuck. Please enlighten me!

Before covid my cheapest in Jakarta was a hotel massage girl for 300 k whom wasn't that great looking but when she saw I had money in my wallet she said 300 k full service instead of 100 k massage I said yes and she was on my penis in 5 seconds riding without a condom. Maybe a 6 at best and she was late 20's. I normally only go for early 20's at the most and a cute face and body I like (OS girls are what I like BTW). I also prefer kampong fresh or student girls.

Second please check the girls on twitter. The rates for VCS are between 100 k and 500 k, so the girls already know they can get money for that, don't understand why you would blame me for that. I am not really interested in VCS as it does not excite me. I got a free test from another girl. But the connection was shit the quality was grainy and I could barely make out what the girl looked like. That is why I asked for video 3-4 minutes and 20 photos instead of watching a grainy vcs for one hour. The girl agreed, so you have to prepay. It is called an investment risk, and I lost the investment it seems although the girl is still talking, bugging me for more money with me answering no.

I am trying to select another investment but most girls only want to do VCS and no video and photos.

The girl of discussion also offers open bo on twitter so I thought with that body lets feed her a bit and then when I can go to Indonesia I will have her body for me. I am usually 10 x better in face to face encounters. Although I am fat and not handsome most girls find me a huggable big brother and will lower their prices and heighten their services for repeats with me and stay longer.

In my 16 years in Thailand most of the girls I pulled were from 7-11, Family mart, Mcdonalds and other stores and restaurants. I speak Thai and I know how to make jokes and be funny in Thai plus I was on tv in Thailand a few times in comedy programs, so I had a recognition bonus.

To put it in terms of the Volkswagen group:

You can drive Skoda. Seat. Volkswagen. Audi or Porsche. All come at different looks and prices. Same goes for the girls. I want at least a Volkswagen but prefer the Audi or Porsche both looks and service wise; p.

Anyway I hope other guys got some useful information from my twitter story.

Thanks MutantChicken for the nice photos from Vietnam.

This will be hopefully my only post ever in the photo section without photos.

Crazyman is a nickname I got in 1998 from the legendary Sarasin on the ASFO mailing list.

Rick Rock
04-16-20, 10:52

I hope there are not so many "crazyman" out there as girls will quickly learn why fuck for 300 k why not charge 3 mill, if you can send copy of a vids / pics IE few seconds work and earn yourself 300 k.I remember when guys would balk at paying a prostitute up front, even when she was there in the flesh.

Now they wire money before they've even confirmed the prostitute even exists.

It's a new world.

Rick Rock
04-16-20, 10:53

I'm still shagging one for over 10 years. They may not demand it, but "no money, no honey" is the deal.Sounds like a personal problem.

Of course it's absolutely possible and normal to have sex with Chinese women without spending money.

SethMacfarlane
04-16-20, 22:57
Damn, the tits in this thread are fantastic. I need to get to Indonesia!

Offshore Swell
04-18-20, 07:33
Damn, the tits in this thread are fantastic. I need to get to Indonesia!Don't book just yet, Theres a few years of language practise gone into obtaining those shots, Girls with healthy chests can be found anywhere and OS would counsel not jumping to conclusions as some of these are out of the university system. Take Asian Rain for example, anyone viewing the pics he posts in Phils forum could be forgiven for thinking they are all beauty queens in Phils but he is just a discerning purveyor of flesh.

Here's your daily fix!

Offshore Swell
04-19-20, 10:12
Today you will have to imagine a little.

Offshore Swell
04-21-20, 12:17
Sigh!

Some more reminiscing of happier times.

Offshore Swell
04-22-20, 14:09
OS enjoying himself again.

D Cups
04-22-20, 14:43
OS enjoying himself again.You are killing me with these photos, OS. This is pure torture for one stuck in quarantine Sex Prison USA. But please don't stop. I'm glad somebody is getting it.

Offshore Swell
04-23-20, 02:57
You are killing me with these photos, OS. This is pure torture for one stuck in quarantine Sex Prison USA. But please don't stop. I'm glad somebody is getting it.Why thank you Mr Cups.

OS was raised in a good christian family and understands the importance of being a good person and doing community work such as this.

Here's a young lady showing her appreciation to OS for his selfless work.

Offshore Swell
04-25-20, 02:25
Yo baby!, you can put those big things in my face for sure.

Offshore Swell
04-26-20, 04:23
Exam fees by Tuesday, Certainly!. OS is only too happy to be of assistance.

Offshore Swell
04-27-20, 11:21
Lets play monsters.

Offshore Swell
04-28-20, 10:40
OS the one eyed WWF wrestler with his dazzling ring girl.

Enjoy!

Offshore Swell
05-06-20, 14:23
OS is back with some more happy happy.

Please enjoy!

Offshore Swell
05-08-20, 03:15
OS with happy lady friend.

Cunning Stunt
05-10-20, 12:57
The last time that I was in Jakarta I had a interesting threesome with 2 'girls' who told me that they were Mother and daughter. It was certainly possible as the younger 'girl' looked to be in her mid 20's with the older lass being well the wrong side of 40. They hadn't sold the idea to me before we met which tends to lend credence to their claim.

Hope it is true as it has always been something I wanted to tick off my bucket list.

Genuine or not?

Offshore Swell
05-10-20, 13:30
And another.

Offshore Swell
05-13-20, 13:14
OS and lady friend (again).

Offshore Swell
05-14-20, 23:04
OS with shy lady friend.

FieldMouse
05-15-20, 04:23
The Photo Gallery is fairly quiet at the moment, so I am posting a sweet memory from June 2007.Yes, the lovely sari, have some great memories.

Hilo77
05-16-20, 06:25
We are discussing venues back in the good old days in the main thread. Here are two pictures I came across in the back of a drawer recently of Dee's Place, from I would say about a dozen years or more ago.

Just to be clear these are the waiting staff, they are NOT service providers. As I recall it was quite difficult to even score a date off the waitresses, I know I tried often enough, and the owner (John Patton, pictured, did I hear he passed away?) frowned on waiting staff who crossed over into extra-curricular activities.

Smoothy and Menteng will immediately recognise a few old pals, and one heartbreaker who I could never persuade to be anything other than a good girl.

Menteng
05-16-20, 10:26
We are discussing venues back in the good old days in the main thread. Here are two pictures I came across in the back of a drawer recently of Dee's Place, from I would say about a dozen years or more ago.

Just to be clear these are the waiting staff, they are NOT service providers. As I recall it was quite difficult to even score a date off the waitresses, I know I tried often enough, and the owner (John Patton, pictured, did I hear he passed away?) frowned on waiting staff who crossed over into extra-curricular activities.

Smoothy and Menteng will immediately recognise a few old pals, and one heartbreaker who I could never persuade to be anything other than a good girl.DO I recognize them!! Did you know that your heartbreaker, much later, got a child with a one of the security guys?

Albert9989
05-16-20, 12:10
DO I recognize them!! Did you know that your heartbreaker, much later, got a child with a one of the security guys?So, which one is the heartbreaker?

Menteng
05-16-20, 14:11
So, which one is the heartbreaker?You are not serious, are you?

Albert9989
05-16-20, 14:46
You are not serious, are you?Why should I be not serious?

They are all so cute.

Menteng
05-16-20, 17:34
Why should I be not serious?

They are all so cute.Don't you think he would have mentioned it in his posting if he wanted you to know that?

Albert9989
05-17-20, 00:31
Don't you think he would have mentioned it in his posting if he wanted you to know that?Maybe, I agree, but was not sure. Now I know, sorry for asking so.

Offshore Swell
05-17-20, 04:39
DO I recognize them!! Did you know that your heartbreaker, much later, got a child with a one of the security guys?Not sure that's necessarily a good thing, One security guy told OS the highlight of their job was when the girls drink too much and pass out. Made my skin crawl.

Offshore Swell
05-17-20, 04:41
OS as always, has been working very hard to bring you enjoyment.

Goferring
05-17-20, 06:01
Not sure that's necessarily a good thing, One security guy told OS the highlight of their job was when the girls drink too much and pass out. Made my skin crawl.A girl once tried to threaten me with 'my cop is bigger than your cop' until I asked her if she knew what happens to PYTs back at the station should she be wrong.

She backed off real quick.

Enjoy. G.

Smoothy
05-17-20, 07:28
one heartbreaker who I could never persuade to be anything other than a good girl.She was the best I can remember at Dees. I am surprised she had a baby with one of the security guards. I thought for sure she would land a bule.

Menteng
05-17-20, 13:13
Not sure that's necessarily a good thing, One security guy told OS the highlight of their job was when the girls drink too much and pass out. Made my skin crawl.I don't know of any of the waitresses of Dee's place being drunk in those days. Not on the job, anyway. I think management wouldn't have allowed that.

Offshore Swell
05-20-20, 01:10
It's a sad day today for OS has finally run out of lady friends. This is his very last.

Hasta la vista to all those lovely ladies of which OS has had so much fun. OS is rather puzzled at why he must stop something that gives him so much pleasure in order to save some old people who were going to die anyway and a whole pile of fat people who won't look after themselves but expect OS to do so. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Cunning Stunt
05-21-20, 07:41
It's a sad day today for OS has finally run out of lady friends. This is his very last.

Hasta la vista to all those lovely ladies of which OS has had so much fun. OS is rather puzzled at why he must stop something that gives him so much pleasure in order to save some old people who were going to die anyway and a whole pile of fat people who won't look after themselves but expect OS to do so. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.That's a pity. Yeah, the coffin dodgers have a lot to answer for!

In the meantime you always have your memories and no doubt lots of wank material.

Talking about fat people, when I first saw this girl approach, I thought 'Gawd, I've fucked up big style here' but she turned out to be loads of fun.

Koperen Klaas
05-30-20, 23:58
Yes, the lovely sari, have some great memories.Yes, one of the best girls at Maribaya. She made several house calls too, with Tutik and Novi kecil, but also solo.

I later heard she was married. I wish her well, but I would not mind meeting her again.

Mighty Spearsman
05-31-20, 17:53

Smoothy and Menteng will immediately recognise a few old pals, and one heartbreaker who I could never persuade to be anything other than a good girl.Still remember Menteng bringing me to Dee's Place and one other bar on that same street, hard to believe it was 2005.

Menteng, I hope you are well. Have you heard anything lately from Bulai69?

Yes, one of the best girls at Maribaya. She made several house calls too, with Tutik and Novi kecil, but also solo.

I later heard she was married. I wish her well, but I would not mind meeting her again.Also remember Sari and the ladies at Maribaya. One of my favorites at Maribaya was Tutik who had outstanding oral skills. I wrote a post many years ago about some of the Maribaya girls who would work during the first three weeks of Ramadan each year by co-renting a room on one of the lower floors, once had a great two-girl session in that room with Tutik and a very dark-skinned slender Javanese girl who I think was named Ina (Inne?)

The photo below is of a lovely spinner who I remember meeting at Maribaya in 2005/06, she ended up getting married to a bule and leaving.

Smoothy
06-01-20, 04:49
Yes, one of the best girls at Maribaya. She made several house calls too, with Tutik and Novi kecil, but also solo.

I later heard she was married. I wish her well, but I would not mind meeting her again.Her main assets were that she provided great service and was such a sweety as well. She came to my apartment many times when I couldn't make it to Maribaya.

Koperen Klaas
06-01-20, 17:59
<SNIP> <snip>

Also remember Sari and the ladies at Maribaya. One of my favorites at Maribaya was Tutik who had outstanding oral skills. <SNIP> <snip>Tutik is officially out of the business, but can still be persuaded to make house-calls. Here she is in 2018 when she came to my hotel with Silfie, also ex-Maribaya. She has matured gracefully. I wonder if Maribaya will open again after the Corona crisis.

Koperen Klaas
06-01-20, 20:32
Her main assets were that she provided great service and was such a sweety as well. She came to my apartment many times when I couldn't make it to Maribaya.Sweet memories.

Smoothy
06-01-20, 22:37
Sweet memories.You must be thinking of some other Sari. I am pretty sure this girl was loyal to only me. Yes, she worked at Maribaya, but I think she only talked with the other guys. Nothing more.

Koperen Klaas
06-01-20, 23:37
You must be thinking of some other Sari. I am pretty sure this girl was loyal to only me. Yes, she worked at Maribaya, but I think she only talked with the other guys. Nothing more.Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was the happy recipient of her services many times, both solo and in combination with other girls. I posted pictures of her, both in Maribaya and my hotelroom, starting in 2007. Also, Fieldmouse posted nude pictures of her in 2004. Besides, I don't believe Maribaya management would accept a monogamous girl, since part of her income went to Maribaya. The only money not visible to management was tips given in the room.

Koperen Klaas
06-02-20, 02:10
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was the happy recipient of her services many times, both solo and in combination with other girls. I posted pictures of her, both in Maribaya and my hotelroom, starting in 2007. Also, Fieldmouse posted nude pictures of her in 2004. Besides, I don't believe Maribaya management would accept a monogamous girl, since part of her income went to Maribaya. The only money not visible to management was tips given in the room.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1537-Photo-Gallery&p=1788390&viewfull=1#post1788390.

Koperen Klaas
06-02-20, 02:46
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was the happy recipient of her services many times, both solo and in combination with other girls. I posted pictures of her, both in Maribaya and my hotelroom, starting in 2007. Also, Fieldmouse posted nude pictures of her in 2004. Besides, I don't believe Maribaya management would accept a monogamous girl, since part of her income went to Maribaya. The only money not visible to management was tips given in the room.Pictures from 2007.

Hilo77
06-03-20, 02:00
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was the happy recipient of her services many times, both solo and in combination with other girls. I posted pictures of her, both in Maribaya and my hotelroom, starting in 2007. Also, Fieldmouse posted nude pictures of her in 2004. Besides, I don't believe Maribaya management would accept a monogamous girl, since part of her income went to Maribaya. The only money not visible to management was tips given in the room.Whoooooosssh!

Smoothy
06-03-20, 04:06
Whoooooosssh!Please. Her photo has only been posted on her about 100 times by 100 different guys. I was obviously joking.

Ceegee
06-03-20, 08:31
Whoooooosssh!Like a 747!

Rambo95
06-03-20, 08:36
Pictures from 2007.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=309953&d=1591062386

Love left one nice choice.

Smoothy
06-03-20, 18:08
Like a 747!So you knew her too? 747 is probably a pretty close estimate of the number of different guys she fucked in one year.

Considering she worked at Maribaya brothel for a good number of years, that likely puts her number of partners at around 5,000. Give or take a few hundred.

Offshore Swell
06-04-20, 07:10
You must be thinking of some other Sari. I am pretty sure this girl was loyal to only me. Yes, she worked at Maribaya, but I think she only talked with the other guys. Nothing more.Heh Heh, Very funny, OS has known many girls who after getting a taste of his big thing have sworn to forsake all others. Does wonder for the self esteem.

Rufus T Firefly
06-04-20, 07:51
Hasta la vista to all those lovely ladies of which OS has had so much fun. OS is rather puzzled at why he must stop something that gives him so much pleasure in order to save some old people who were going to die anyway and a whole pile of fat people who won't look after themselves but expect OS to do so. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.We will all die even OS. Age is not relevant as the disease affects all ages not only the so-called elderly. Huge percentage under 45. Even triatheletes have been close to death in the ICU. The healthy appreciate you showing some self-control and maturity.

Rufus.

Offshore Swell
06-04-20, 12:18
We will all die even OS. Age is not relevant as the disease affects all ages not only the so-called elderly. Huge percentage under 45. Even triatheletes have been close to death in the ICU. The healthy appreciate you showing some self-control and maturity.

Rufus.Ya for sure. Rules and rules. OS recognises their role. But the important distinction is they are there for the obedience of fools and the guidance of the wise.

Don't forget to post a pic!, it is the photo gallery.

Smoothy
06-04-20, 15:05
Heh Heh, Very funny, OS has known many girls who after getting a taste of his big thing have sworn to forsake all others. Does wonder for the self esteem.Yes, yes, so true. Many times I have walked into those establishments with a couple of my Indonesian buddies from the office and the mamasan told us many of the girls there were not available for "naik" because they were loyal to OS.

Here's a girl you might know OS. Maya was a wild one. I liked it when she dyed her hair orange for a while. You don't often see that. She told me she went upstairs with customers between 5 and 8 times a day. So she was doing close to 2000 guys a year. I'm guessing just talking, of course.

Ceegee
06-04-20, 15:15
It was Ko that completely missed your joke. I only made it into Maribaya a couple of times around the years being discussed and can't remember any of the girl's names. No idea if I met her or not, but I had fun there.

So you knew her too? 747 is probably a pretty close estimate of the number of different guys she fucked in one year.

Considering she worked at Maribaya brothel for a good number of years, that likely puts her number of partners at around 5,000. Give or take a few hundred.