PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Kabo Sport
06-19-07, 05:01
Hello all
Met this "older" beauty at my Jakarta hotel, great attitude and good english skills.
Loved having the photos taken, great sex FS for 2 hours.
Leaving Indo soon, but will return.
Also will post a couple of photos from my short visit to Balikpapan.
Have fun
Kabo

Mandiri
06-19-07, 13:37
You have to laugh

For over nine months I was with this little vixen and she played me oh so well... I have to say great in the sack but watch out for the lies as they will smother you. At the time we finished she was pregnant to me and about to marry when you guessed it someone with more money came along. Well let me tell you On the saturday morning with me then that night with him and saying what a crazy ex I was... gotta love the bullshit. So she goes with him for a week then comes back to me saying sorry she made a huge mistake... Stupid me took her back. Then a month later she disappears again. This time we were supposed to get married on a date and guess what, she goes and marrys him in her home town in Sulawesi. Comes back after a month and I see the wedding band, No she says, I was with him but we are finished. This goes on for another month with her denying being married, and then her friends all start telling me she is totally lying... To cut the story short, the other night I saw her in a club she comes up to me and says hey take me home I am drunk... So I did, Hey the sex with her is worth it. After we finish, she frigging calls her husband in germany saying she is alone and misses him so much... and yes she is being a good girl.

As I always say now even if they seem like they are with you and only you they are always looking for a new ATM to attach themselves to. To the german gentleman who is now married to her, good luck you will need it.She is gorgeous, knows it and abuses of the situation ! That's the problem for any saussage (whether German or not) meeting her.

Alvinyanto
06-20-07, 06:26
Sorry, but I will try again.

Jimbo22
06-20-07, 07:28
Alvinyanto,

I think you meant ASEAN? As in Association of Southeast Asian Nations?

Anyway you've forgotten to up the pics for your last post.

Jimbo22
06-20-07, 07:29
Alvinyanto,

I sure hope Anita works as a PA (Pussy Ambassador) for ASEAN :D

Slim220
06-20-07, 12:59
Very sorry, enjoy.Shes kinda nice.

Sapperken
06-20-07, 18:34
for sure my cock will take precedence over my common sense.

Man was born with a cock and a brain and only enough blood to run one of them at a time!

SK

Concarne
06-20-07, 20:09
Yogyakarta was a pain to find P4P...easier to hit the clubs and hook up but of course you need TIME and the language.

Found this honey...nice grunting and overall sound effects..papasan was a complete ass and would not budge on costs

Smoothy
06-20-07, 22:09

I thought you were going to post that "Anita" girl with the big fake silicone breasts who was in the first pic you posted in front of that TV. That recent pic is nice, but it's obviously not the same girl.

Menteng
06-20-07, 22:50
Anita was at my place and for the mess I am sorry. Big breast well I did say she works at Asian, I guess you do not the report carefully. [AUSSIE boytoy paid for her boob job, I think]

You have a roomheater in your room in Jakarta?

Air Jordan
06-21-07, 01:54
How are you bro Kabo Sport!

You are such a lucky fella to have bonked such a tasty MILF! Yeah I'm a MILF lover too. I 'll be in Jakarta in the next couple of weeks, and would luv to get in touch with this great milf gem that you have enjoyed. Care to share her contact details with me bro? You may email me if you need to.

Thanx again bro, and I look forward to getting her details frm you soon.

Hello all
Met this "older" beauty at my Jakarta hotel, great attitude and good english skills.
Have fun
Kabo

Grateful Spread
06-23-07, 13:09
To cut the story short, the other night I saw her in a club she comes up to me and says hey take me home I am drunk... So I did, Hey the sex with her is worth it. After we finish, she frigging calls her husband in germany saying she is alone and misses him so much... and yes she is being a good girl.

Hi BS, just visiting from the UAE threads and was idly browsing in preparation for a trip to Jakarta when I saw your post.
My initial reaction on reading it was 'what a jerk' - no WG is worth ruining your life for.

Then I saw the pics: Oh my God! She is exquisite. I totally understand you and agree with with Maaars: I am sure she would have lead me to ruin had I been in your shoes.

It's tough to be male sometimes. Sounds like you recovered - good for you!

Eaglestar
06-23-07, 14:00
I use Adobe Photoshop CS3. It's not freeware. But I believe you can pick it up at Ratu Plaza for 20,000 rupiah.

Thanks, I'll give it a try

ES

Ekspat
06-25-07, 03:07
You have a roomheater in your room in Jakarta?
It might be some aircleaner, I have one in the office just to filter out pollution. Looks very similar, but I'm not sure.

Cheers!

KL Guy
06-27-07, 20:42
Hi Concarne! I edited your photo @ IMG_0749.JPG for a better view. Hope you like the results!

Cheers!

KL Guy ;)

BTW software used was the latest Picasa 2.7

Yogyakarta was a pain to find P4P...easier to hit the clubs and hook up but of course you need TIME and the language.

Found this honey...nice grunting and overall sound effects..papasan was a complete ass and would not budge on costs

KL Guy
06-27-07, 21:29
As promised before I present pictures of a FL I & Bulai picked up at a movie theather lobby in a shopping mall back a year ago on 17/7/06 . I managed to recover it from a formated HD due to a crash on my system which was reported back then. More than that Im enjoyin 3 nice videos I took of her. She a natural AV star! Loves the camera!

Bulai69 did the talking! I did the fucking! ;)

Samchad
06-28-07, 04:29
Those are the nicest breasts I've seen in a long time.

Great pics KL guy!

John05
06-28-07, 06:16
A little Jakarta cutie I had met on a previos trip. She loves anal and oral. Who could ask for more?

Concarne
06-29-07, 03:34
Hi Concarne! I edited your photo @ IMG_0749.JPG for a better view. Hope you like the results!

Cheers!

KL Guy ;)

BTW software used was the latest Picasa 2.7

Thanks KL....appreciate it! More photos coming up soon!

Glashuette
06-29-07, 10:40
As promised yesterday here are shots of Amanda, she rang me at 7 this morning and I was just in the right mood. I have to say she was really into the photography bit as well and only cost 300,000, so all around a good start to the day. And for 29 with a kid worth it all.

Enjoy

Prof

Lovely Pictures;

However, where is the rain coat ?
No Condom ?
You are a brave man !!!
Very Very Brave Man !!

Abse2
06-29-07, 13:41
Where are the pictures?

Lovely Pictures;

No Condom ?
You are a brave man !!!
Very Very Brave Man !!

Adam C Day
06-29-07, 17:47
Lovely Pictures;

No Condom ?
You are a brave man !!!
Very Very Brave Man !!Uh, that was posted almost a year ago. Did you just wake up from hibernation?

Dom Perignon
06-30-07, 03:21
Actually no FlushPump more of a warning to fellow mongers this girl will try and take you for whatever she can. She is currently trying to get a mate of mine to go and see her and calls in the middle of the night telling him she is back soon. Just a very nasty piece of tail.

Enough said.... More pics please :)Hi,

I know the girl. So if you were going out with her 3/4 months ago I met the 2 of you in Mbrgo.

Ildom

Knight 1001
06-30-07, 06:12
Some old timers you will no doubt recognize, some uglies you probably wouldn't even give the time of the day to, some new wild ones and a gem or two, as usual.

Enjoy.

Knight 1001
06-30-07, 06:19
Looks like this forum is kinda going a bit sluggish, so here's some fresh blood.

Life is good yah ? Iyaaaaah.

Enjoy

Bulai69
06-30-07, 16:23
"As promised before I present pictures of a FL I & Bulai picked up at a movie theather lobby in a shopping mall back a year ago on 17/7/06"

I had forgotton about her! Just to add some detail - (correct me if I am wrong KL Guy), we found her sitting in the foyer of the cinema at Blok M Plaza about 6 pm. This is quite a good place to find girls looking for someone to take them in to see the film. However I recall KL Guy omitted that step in the process.

Concarne
06-30-07, 21:51
The thing about Dolly is that it can take a while to find a complete winner...this chick was. Not the prettiest but nice bod and excellent in the sack...

Menteng
06-30-07, 23:38
Some old timers you will no doubt recognize, some uglies you probably wouldn't even give the time of the day to, some new wild ones and a gem or two, as usual.

Enjoy.

I´m far, far away and really miss this favourite hangout place of mine. Thanks, brother!

To all of you: D´s place will close in 2 months. So enjoy the place, like there´s no tomorrow. Sure am sorry that I can not witness those last moments of one of the legendary places in Blok M.

Blastoff
07-01-07, 02:23

Enjoy.

Where is this place as I didn't see Thai style places with bikinis and girls with numbers around their necks in Indo when I was there a few years back?

Thanks

Blastoff

Knight 1001
07-01-07, 05:03
Where is this place as I didn't see Thai style places with bikinis and girls with numbers around their necks in Indo when I was there a few years back?

Thanks

Blastoff

It is in Blok M, Jalan falatehan. Any taxi driver will take you there. It's also within a short walking distance from Pasaraya shopping mall, after and behind the bus station, but you'd have to know how to get there. Just ask anyway.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Luv EatPussy
07-01-07, 05:05
Thought it was about time I contributed. Enjoy. Lets compare notes if you recognize any of these blok m cuties!

Alvinyanto
07-02-07, 03:24
My Place is in the hills, about 2 hours from Jakarta and it get quite cold at night here.
The last picture was not anita, was someone I metat the hotel I stayed at last month.

Mangga
07-02-07, 07:17
A little Jakarta cutie I had met on a previos trip. She loves anal and oral. Who could ask for more?

Which one was the cutie you fucked in the mouth and in the arse? I recognise one of them. I had a very nice time with her and she was absolutely the best cock-sucker I've ever experienced in my life! (Oh yeah, apart from a suck-off girl in a BJ bar in Bangkok...but I paid for that..this one was for free..)

I checked out her sweet rear hole with my finger, but it seemed like it would be too tight. Although I think she would have tried to accommodate me. Well, might try next time, because she's bugging me to keep in contact. And is a real genuine freebie. Was embarrassed when I gave her taxi money, though she was happy to have it. She's looking for a steady boyfriend, marriage etc....

Kangoo1
07-02-07, 17:20
Hello all,

Have fun

KaboHi Kabo sport,

Like your "older" beauty at jakarta Hotel

Can let me know the hotel and how to contact her?

Thanks,

Kangoo1

Member #3409
07-02-07, 18:51
Which one was the cutie you fucked in the mouth and in the arse? I recognise one of them. I had a very nice time with her and she was absolutely the best cock-sucker I've ever experienced in my life! (Oh yeah, apart from a suck-off girl in a BJ bar in Bangkok...but I paid for that..this one was for free..)

I checked out her sweet rear hole with my finger, but it seemed like it would be too tight. Although I think she would have tried to accommodate me. Well, might try next time, because she's bugging me to keep in contact. And is a real genuine freebie. Was embarrassed when I gave her taxi money, though she was happy to have it. She's looking for a steady boyfriend, marriage etc....

In the picture with the 4 girls the girl second from the right looks like Neni who was a waitress at Everest in Blok M up until about 12 months ago. In the other pic with the two of them is the girl on the left the same? I cannot tell....

Frankie555
07-04-07, 22:06
Can't sing worth a damn but thought I would try the Blok M Karaoke experience, Here is the result using handphone camera.

Girl was very friendly!

I will for sure be back to exercise my tonsils some more!

Luv EatPussy
07-05-07, 10:25
Some more cuties.

Rainman 2108
07-05-07, 19:19
It is in Blok M, Jalan falatehan. Any taxi driver will take you there. It's also within a short walking distance from Pasaraya shopping mall, after and behind the bus station, but you'd have to know how to get there. Just ask anyway.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Nice to see u are still active ya....

SMS... I am back....

Cheers

Sapperken
07-06-07, 00:29
The thing about Dolly is that it can take a while to find a complete winner...this chick was. Not the prettiest but nice bod and excellent in the sack...

This where I think the grading system needs some form of structure. Concarne doesn't give a score for looks but describes her as 'not the prettiest'. in my book, landing a fish like this would class as a result any day of the week.

So.... is Concarne picky with his fuck partners or is SK likely to screw anything that move? Discuss

SK

Smoothy
07-06-07, 01:56
concarne's girl is obviously a looker. Clear up that acne and put some makeup on her and that girl could be a stunner.

John Aldrich
07-07-07, 19:37
I know the one in the black who's there in both the pictures. She works for one of the largest IT companies in the world. Gets high on wine and then goes on to give a heavenly blow job. Picked her up from a dating site and she's been great in the bed and on the new year eve was with me. And the early morning on new year day she woke me up with a fabulous blow job with CIM and wished me good morning.Am still riding her regularly.

Did you have her too/ If you did, she's amazing in the bed.

Cheers

Knight 1001
07-07-07, 19:39
This one has has three things , one of each which Rain, Menteng and Smoothy like. They'll each recognise what it is, although ... Menteng may have the most difficult guess.

Cheers guys.

Alvinyanto
07-09-07, 03:22
I hope you like these, from the weekend.

Local girl having fun.

I find it more interesting to go to the area where there are less of us that makes the prices lower and love us even more.

Adam C Day
07-09-07, 07:28
Alvinyanto,

So far the pics I've seen from you look like they come from other websites. You just mentioned that you want to become senior member here? Stop f***ing around with this forum, do the real f*** stuff with real girls & take your own damn pics. Do that for a few times and be really helpful and go for subscription.

Smoothy
07-09-07, 08:15
I hope you like these, from the weekend.

Local girl having fun.

I find it more interesting to go to the area where there are less of us that makes the prices lower and love us even more.

I'm starting to think that all of your posts are BS.

Sooey
07-09-07, 14:49
I'm starting to think that all of your posts are BS.I'll second that!

MarkIII
07-09-07, 16:29
I'm starting to think that all of your posts are BS.
they are indeed OK (omong kosong) I guess his question explains it all
When do members become senior member?

Thanks

Menteng
07-10-07, 00:07
This one has has three things , one of each which Rain, Menteng and Smoothy like. They'll each recognise what it is, although ... Menteng may have the most difficult guess.

Cheers guys.

Thanks for reminding me that Jakarta is still an outstanding place to find something to one´s taste. I can´t see her face, but as we share a preference for Chinese girls, I think Lily is Chinese.

Oyenk
07-10-07, 11:15
I haven't post for a long time.

Sisi;

Face:6.5/10
Origin:Bandung
Skin:6.5/10
Body:7/10
Attitude:7/10
HJ:6/10
BJ:6/10
FJ:7.5/10
Measurement:156cm/43kg/bra 36B

Medium recommendation.

DC: Sisi 500k/ longtime

Mangga
07-10-07, 14:54
I know the one in the black who's there in both the pictures. She works for one of the largest IT companies in the world. Gets high on wine and then goes on to give a heavenly blow job. Picked her up from a dating site and she's been great in the bed and on the new year eve was with me. And the early morning on new year day she woke me up with a fabulous blow job with CIM and wished me good morning.Am still riding her regularly.

Did you have her too/ If you did, she's amazing in the bed.

Cheers

Yes that's the one I know. I couldn't agree more that she is a mind-blowing cocksucker. Just seems to be able to deep throat without thinking about it. I have a regular girlie who is also great at deep throating...told me she loves to do it when we first exchanged sms's (yes even before we had met..). But even she cannot reach the standard of the "girl in black". I deposited semen in her mouth twice in one hour just a little while ago.

I intend to get some photos of my cock deep in her mouth next time we meet...

Always thought I'd end up fucking some girl in common with you John. Did you go to a certain sex party recently? Organised by a girl from Bukit Tinggi?

Knight 1001
07-10-07, 16:40
.... I think Lily is Chinese.

Spot on bro, spot on ... I thought of you then, ... she was awfully sweet ...

Take care, Ciao

Asian Rain
07-10-07, 18:05
All, Some variety from my favorite facial shots. Enjoy the sugar-coated rack on this Blok M talent - very firm with taught nipples, especially pleasing considering she is a MILF. She was a real moaner and totally got into the video session, oh yeah baby oh yeah yeah... AR+

K1001: From what I can see, the long legs and nice ass are superb. Is she a three-holer? No? Shaved beaver? No? Is she a believer in the facial skin-toning properties of male spunk? Don't keep me in the dark.

Oyenk
07-11-07, 07:45
Sisi;

Measurement:156cm/43kg/bra 36B

Medium recommendation.

DC: Sisi 500k/ longtimeThe last part of her pictures.

She was a freelance in hotel Classic - pasar baroe.

Oyenk
07-11-07, 07:59
This one was taken last january, in the spa was located in Pangeran Jayakarta...Java Spa.

overall ok. this girl was not chinese but look alike, she got small breasts and smiling face. I took also the picts of blue movie; was one of VIP room privilleges. Remember her number: 31

Titi ;
no:31

Face: 8/10
Origin: Bandung
Body: 6.5/10
Skin: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10
Massage Job: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
BJ: N/A
FJ: 6.5/10
Measurement: 157cm/45kg/bra34B
DC: VIP room 2 sesi + Tip 200k

Oyenk
07-11-07, 08:09
She has a good attitude. (was taken in May)

Endang;
Face: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
Attitude: 7/10 (nice)
Origin: Indramayu
HJ: 6/10
BJ: 7.5/10 (sunhole)
FJ: 7/10
Measurement: 158cm/46kg/bra32B
DC: 300 k + tip 50 k
Recommended.

Oyenk
07-11-07, 08:23
Her name is Tiara and she was calm downstairs and wild in bed hahaha.

FJ/BJ : 7/10

MTR 2 is a bordell and located in Kelapa gading, North Jakarta.

Saint99
07-11-07, 11:32
Sisi freelance,

I haven't post for a long time.

Hello bro OYEK.

Can't send you pm. Try my luck here.

Would like to get more info about this place, where you had fun with this sweety. Looks nice place. Where&how is it?

Is it like PondokWista?

Thnx 4ur info's.

Knight 1001
07-11-07, 12:33
......K1001: From what I can see, the long legs and nice ass are superb. Is she a three-holer? No? Shaved beaver? No? Is she a believer in the facial skin-toning properties of male spunk? Don't keep me in the dark.

I thought you'd set up your own site, or so did a member here tell me. I therefore wasn't expecting to see you here again.

Yes indeed her legs and ass were superb. To answer your questions, she is anything but a pro or a working girl in any way. She's a good girl and had no idea of course of who she was shagging, hahaha.

She's only a 2 holer, both of which were de-li-cious; she wasn't shaved, and just as welll since I prefer them kinda natural, or eventually trimmed; and as far as the AR special skin treatment, well, to be truly honest, it's not my thing, so I wouldn't know whether she'd believe in it or not. I find it hard enough not to come inside a girl when I have to, in order to prevent any pregnancy.

take care and nice to have you back.

Cheers

Kangoo1
07-11-07, 16:35
Hello all
Have fun
KaboHi Kabo,

Newbie in Jakarta.

How to get the "older" beauty contact?

Thanks

Kangoo1
07-11-07, 16:58
Like the girl of memories #1, this one is also linked to a hotel. No, not like the WG 's at BATS, CJ or Tigapuluh, but they were employees.How did you hook them up?

Which hotel?

Oyenk
07-11-07, 19:20
can't send you pm. try my luck here.

would like to get more info about this place, where you had fun with this sweety. looks nice place. where&how is it?

is it like pondokwista?

thnx 4ur info's.it was hotel olimpyc in lokasari. west jakarta.

sisi didn't work in that place, but hotel olimpyc also provides nice therapists too.

Oyenk
07-11-07, 19:27
Thanks for reminding me that Jakarta is still an outstanding Dag Meneer Menteng,

We met in Travel 3 days before fasting month last year, you were there with bro JAD. And I talked to you "hoe gaat het ?".

hehehe.

KL Guy
07-11-07, 20:49
I agree with all of you & God bless us all when he does become a senior member!
they are indeed OK (omong kosong) I guess his question explains it all

Menteng
07-11-07, 23:02
How did you hook them up?

Which hotel?

I think my personal charm and warm personality did it ;)

Memories # 1 worked in a hotel in the Kemang area and # 2 in a hotel in Tangerang.

Oyenk
07-12-07, 05:02
Endang;
No: 15
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Skin: 7/10
Origin: Jepara
HJ: 6/10
BJ: 7.5/10 (sunhole)
Measurement: 163cm/56kg/bra34B
DC: 125 k + tip 25 k : 150 K.
Medium recommendation…

PP Santoso is located in Jl. Muwardi raya - Grogol.

DC is very cheap 125 k rupiahs (all in massage and FJ)...

Oyenk
07-12-07, 05:06
Carla;

Face:6/10
Body:6.5/10
Massage Job:6/10
FJ:N/A
Measurement:163cm/48kg/bra34B
DC:120k (room 40 k + tip 80 k)
Medium recommendation…

Oyenk
07-12-07, 05:14
Icha;
No: 05

Face:7/10
Attitude:7.5/10
Massage Job:7/10
HJ:7.5/10
BJ:7/10
Measurement:156cm/45kg/bra 36B
Recommended...
DC: 318k : Deluxe room 118 k + Tip 200k.

sorry I couldn't get her face only boobs...

Oyenk
07-12-07, 10:01
Elis was such a nice girl and got nice breasts, she likes to do it in WOT.

Elis;
No:03

Skin:6/10
HJ:7/10
BJ:6.5/10
FJ:7/10 (WOT)
Measurement:162cm/55kg/bra 36B
Attitude:6.5/10
DC:170k : DC 125 k + tip 45 k.

Blacka0
07-12-07, 17:03
Damn Oyenk, those girls of you look great!

Thanks for the pics.

Do you have more?

Menteng
07-12-07, 21:56
Oyenk,

Go easy, I hope you do not get hash comments from other members, keep up the pictures.

Thanks

The thing is, mister Alvinyanto, Oyenk has come with convincing proof and you haven´t. Going places with you doesn´t mean that the pictures you posted are yours!

Dag Meneer Menteng,

We met in Travel 3 days before fasting month last year, you were there with bro JAD. And I talked to you "hoe gaat het ?".

hehehe

Goed, bro! Here in Medellin I´m not very active yet due to activities, renovating the house, and of course because of the presence of my wife :(

Looking forward to meet you again and the pictures make me feel to go to Jakarta as soon as possible, before you "marked" all the girls ;)

Smoothy
07-13-07, 00:54
I could nothing about it, if you think that the pictures are bogus.

But if you would want to provide me wrong, you are more than welcome to come out for night of hunting with me. I am offering, is any up to the dare? Or are you going to sit there and just complain about my pictures.

I'll be back in town next week. I'd be glad to meet up. If you can show me that gorgeous, sexy looking, large breasted girl "from the cheap side of town" you last posted, I'll happily post a full apology and take a few pictures of her myself as proof to everyone else here.

By the way, I have no doubt whatsoever that Oyenk's pictures are legit. He's not posting fashion models then claiming they were girls he found down market.

Oyenk
07-13-07, 03:48
Oyenk,

Go easy, I hope you do not get hash comments from other members, keep up the pictures.

ThanksThanks bro, I believe there're no differents between senior and regular. Let's show our share to this forum bro. Keep posting.

Oyenk
07-13-07, 03:57
Damn Oyenk, those girls of you look great!
Thanks for the pics.

Do you have more?Thanks bro, yes I still have more. The problem was I didn't put them in one file hahaha. But I promise to find them, don't you worry bro.

Oyenk
07-13-07, 05:39
Sari;

Origin: Semarang
Face:6.5/10 (sweet village girl)
BJ:9/10
FJ:7/10
Measurement:158cm/49kg/bra34B
DC:120k + Tip 50 k

* this site is located beside PP Santono in Grogol

Oyenk
07-13-07, 05:42
The same site with Sari...

Nia;

Origin: Kuningan, Cirebon
Body:5/10
BJ:9.25/10 (CIM and swallowed)
FJ:6/10
Measurement:157cm/57kg/bra34B
DC:125K+tip 50 k

* a mature woman, who loves mature woman?

Oyenk
07-13-07, 05:47
Anna;

No:36

Origin: Kendal
Massage job:7/10
BJ:9.5/10 (CIM and swallowed)
FJ: what for ???
Measurement: 152cm/42/bra 34A
Recommended…CIM and massage

* I believe she's the legend of santoso.

Oyenk
07-13-07, 05:53
Fia;

No:49

Body:6/10
Measurement:150cm/40kg/bra32B
DC:190k (2 sesi shoot)
Repeat order: maybe
Medium recommendation

Oyenk
07-13-07, 05:56
Fia;

No: 49
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
Measurement: 150cm/40kg/bra32B
DC: 190k (2 sesi shoot)
Medium recommendation

Oyenk
07-13-07, 06:09
Tini;

No: 28

Face: 6/10
Origin: Lampung
Body: 7.5/10
Skin: 6.5/10
Massage Job: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Measurement: 158cm/45kg/bra 36 B
DC:VIP Room 3 sesi 230 k+ Tip 200k (2 kali shoot and massage) : 430 k
note:
see her boobs in the latest attachment..hehehe.

SE Asia Joe
07-13-07, 08:05
The same site with Sari...

Nia;

Origin: Kuningan, Cirebon
Body:5/10
BJ:9.25/10 (CIM and swallowed)
FJ:6/10
Measurement:157cm/57kg/bra34B
DC:125K+tip 50 k

* a mature woman, who loves mature woman?

errr.... Oyenk... you sure about this one and Anna PP Santoso - errr. why only BJ, CIM and Swallowed for these two? Pasti cewek?
Apologies for possibly.....
SE Asia Joe

Oyenk
07-13-07, 08:46
errr.... Oyenk... you sure about this one and Anna PP Santoso - errr. why only BJ, CIM and Swallowed for these two? Pasti cewek?
Apologies for possibly.....
SE Asia Joe
affirmitive bro.

you meant the damaged cost ? yes it's only 125 k rupiahs massage plus FJ, it depends on the girl...some don't do the massage but some give (mature women usually give)...but it's not included the tip (range: 25-100 k rupiahs)

and "pasti cewek" lah hehehe.

In this area, there are 5 Panti Pijat (bordell place for massage and FJ); PP Iwan, PP Santoso, PP Cahaya, PP Alami, PP Ibu Tinah.

and I believe PP Santoso and PP Iwan support girls better than the others.

KL Guy
07-13-07, 12:21
Dear Mr Alvinyanto to give you an example as to why your picture is so questionable, let me give you some examples!

From this pic http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74711 from posting http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=617822&postcount=1488 by Knight1001 I am able to to conclude that he took the picture ion 7/4/2007 at 8.55pm using a Canon Digital Ixus 180 IS but your not only has no data but suspect is a copy from somewhere. As per your dare, I'll be more than happy to accompany you to view the same girl & would be more than happy to take pics of you & her to post as proof for this forum! BTW if your pic was self taken when the need for it to be such a small dimension 150 x 100 and only 3.84Kb in size!

KL Guy ;)

The thing is, mister Alvinyanto, Oyenk has come with convincing proof and you haven´t. Going places with you doesn´t mean that the pictures you posted are yours!

Knight 1001
07-13-07, 16:14
affirmitive bro.

you meant the damaged cost ? yes it's only 125 k rupiahs massage plus FJ, it depends on the girl...some don't do the massage but some give (mature women usually give)...but it's not included the tip (range: 25-100 k rupiahs)

and "pasti cewek" lah hehehe.

In this area, there are 5 Panti Pijat (bordell place for massage and FJ); PP Iwan, PP Santoso, PP Cahaya, PP Alami, PP Ibu Tinah.

and I believe PP Santoso and PP Iwan support girls better than the others.Could you please be more explicit as to where are these places you refer to ? like the above and Morosehat, Java spa, Grogol, Puri Sehat Spa - Kartini etc.

I have never heard of these places and it looks like they could be of interest, especially the Java spa (I liked the girl frm there).

Thanks

Knight 1001
07-13-07, 16:18
Dear Mr Alvinyanto to give you an example as to why your picture is so questionable, let me give you some examples!

From this pic http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74711 from posting http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=617822&postcount=1488 by Knight1001 I am able to to conclude that he took the picture ion 7/4/2007 at 8.55pm using a Canon Digital Ixus 180 IS .....

KL Guy ;)

I am impressed guy. I never thought that my pics were looked at with such interest, scrutiny and magnifying glass ...

On another note, bro Alvinyanto, I would gladly join the night hunt with Smoothy, and any one else, to see, meet and feel those gorgeous gals you posted, or their sisters. I can't wait. You say when bro, we're here, the pleasure will be all ours.

Ciao

Oyenk
07-13-07, 19:07
I have never heard of these places and it looks like they could be of interest, especially the Java spa (I liked the girl frm there).
Thanks
Java Spa; Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta Komp 129, D 36/37 - West Jakarta, If you often pass Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta...just ask people "where is bank BCA ?" cos this spa's located behind this bank.

I don't have their phone number, sorry.

Sunday to Monday are happy hour time / discount to 30 % (if I'm not mistaken) Room discount.

Ramsterz
07-14-07, 04:30
Java Spa; Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta Komp 129, D 36/37 - West Jakarta, If you often pass Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta...just ask people "where is bank BCA ?" cos this spa's located behind this bank.

I don't have their phone number, sorry.

Sunday to Monday are happy hour time / discount to 30 % (if I'm not mistaken) Room discount.Hallo bro oyenk.

Java spa phone number Telp. +6221-6240433, +62216240389

Reni

no : 17
BJ : 7 / 10
Face : 5.5 / 10 >> for me hahaha
FJ : 7.5 / 10
attitude : 7 / 10
DC FJ : 200k

Rgds

Rams

Oyenk
07-14-07, 05:55
Hallo bro oyenk.

Reni
Rams
Thanks bro for your share, Reni...hmmm I know this chicks hehehehe. Good attitude and good service.

she couldnt spell 'R"...could she ? hehehe

Kangoo1
07-14-07, 06:40
Hallo bro oyenk.

Reni

no : 17
BJ : 7 / 10
Face : 5.5 / 10 >> for me hahaha
FJ : 7.5 / 10
attitude : 7 / 10
DC FJ : 200k

Rgds

RamsHi Bro Ramsterzs,

Do they have outcall services?

Kangoo1

Oyenk
07-14-07, 17:36
Lisa;

Origin: Cirebon
Face:8/10
HJ:8/10
DC:275k + tip

* Hotel Travel is located in Jl. Mangga besar VIII

Oyenk
07-14-07, 17:38
Ratna;

Origin:Indramayu
Skin:7/10
BJ:6.5/10
FJ:9/10
Measurement:157cm/46kg/bra32B
DC:275 k + Tip

Oyenk
07-14-07, 17:45
Putri;

Origin: Tegal
Body:7.5/10
HJ:8/10
BJ:8/10
DC:250k std room + tip
Recommended…she is recommended in Hotel Travel, just remember her name Putri.

* this one is for bro Menteng hehehe, these pictures were taken when I met him in Travel last year.

Oyenk
07-14-07, 17:48
Isje;

Origin: Bandung
face:7/10
Skin:7.5/10
BM Job:N/A
HJ:N/A
Measurement:158cm/44kg/bra32B
DC:275k + tip

* Her face reminds us to one of Indonesian comedian actreses...Rheina; she usually plays as Ipey.
** Isje didn't work there anymore.

Knight 1001
07-14-07, 19:27
Putri;

DC:250k std room + tip

It has been a while since Hotel Travel hiked up its prices to 300 KRps, with no distinction between rooms. I haven't checked it for a few months, so it may have increased even more.

Cheers

Menteng
07-15-07, 01:11
* this one is for bro Menteng hehehe, these pictures were taken when I met him in Travel last year.

Thanks for reminding me bro! I have fogotten with whom I was that night, but I think that it was the girl who wanted a huge Panda doll. I was stuck on her in that period. Bro JAD2 knows her name. Also an outstanding girl who will also give good "mandi kucing".

BTW, bro Knight1001, before I left Jakarta last time, they charged 275K.

Oyenk
07-15-07, 04:29
@ Knight 1001; all damaged cost now 275 k plus 10 k for the kondie, please mentione that you bring kondie...but VVIP room is available and it costs 300 k plus 10 k kondie.

* last year, the prices were divided to 3 types; 1. Std room 250 k, 2. Dlx 275 k, 3. VIP 300 k.

@ Menteng; some girls are recommended for "mandi kucing"...but actually they could give us Body Massage especially those who sit on sofa 3 and 4, or you may ask mamie Putri, mamie Irama, mamie Marry / they're Mamasan for those sofas.

I recommend Shinta, Putri, Meylinda, Yuyun.

Cheers..

Oyenk
07-15-07, 10:54
Indri;

Origin: Sumedang.
Body:7.5/10
Skin:7/10
BJ:6/10 yukkss with kondie...
DC:250 k + tip
Measurement:165cm/43kg/bra 34b
Medium recommendation.

Oyenk
07-15-07, 11:01
Yati;

Origin: Cirebon
Attitude: 7.5/10
HJ: n/a
BJ:7/10 (CIM)
Measurement:160cm/45kg/bra32B
DC:300k+tip

David D
07-15-07, 14:02
Any girls in Travel Hotel got big tits and long legs?

Smoothy
07-16-07, 07:50
Any girls in Travel Hotel got big tits and long legs?

Yes, one of the mama sans fits that description.

Mandiri
07-16-07, 11:05
Yes, one of the mama sans fits that description.LOL ! Good one, Mr Smoothie !

JustBlue
07-16-07, 13:05
I think photos should be with its report and country. Indo is a big place and to look for girls from driffrent places is hard.Most indo photos are from Jakarata. Photos and report with Bali. Photos and report with surabaya..etc

What do other people think.

David D
07-16-07, 13:25
Yes, one of the mama sans fits that description.Dont say that.

I am not James Bond. Cant try all the girls. Everytime go with expectation, but after reach the room like...Sign. Just look different.

You should know that Indo girls with nice long legs are quite difficult. Not to mention those like tree trunk.

Of cos it would be nice to get some info from fellow brothers here that have been there done that.

Thanks.

Samchad
07-16-07, 15:28
Wow, the pics are great from Travel Hotel. Can someone let me know how to get there from Blok M? Is it far? Terima kasih!

Menteng
07-16-07, 23:49
Wow, the pics are great from Travel Hotel. Can someone let me know how to get there from Blok M? Is it far? Terima kasih!

Take the TransJakarta from Blok M terminal to Kota. Alight at Mangga Besar-stop. Walk about half a mile into jalan Mangga Besar and at your righthand-side will be Mangga Besar VIII. Walk into that street for about a quarter of a mile and at your lefthand-side is Hotel Travel. Facing the building, at the left side of the hotel entrance is the entrance to the MP. During Ramadhan however, you´ll have to go through the hotel entrance to get to the MP.

Oyenk
07-17-07, 05:52
peggy was her name, she's a therapist and she likes to do the karaoke...

her number is 33.

Oyenk
07-17-07, 05:57
enjoy it bros...

Puri Sehat is located in Jl. Kartini raya no 24 - near Gunung Sahari, Jakarta.

Smoothy
07-17-07, 06:06
Nice pics Oyenk! I love those underwear.

Subaculture
07-17-07, 20:16
Could you please be more explicit as to where are these places you refer to ? like the above and Morosehat, Java spa, Grogol, Puri Sehat Spa - Kartini etc.

Thanks

PURI SEHAT SPA & SAUNA
Jl. Kartini Raya No 24
Jakarta Pusat

Blacka0
07-17-07, 20:17
She looks very nice, but I know that "karoke" means always some more than only singing ;)

Traveler1234
07-17-07, 21:02
Mr. O

Great pictures. Pls share with us the details with Ms. Peggy: costs, service, will she do in hotel service (if so, pm her number) etc. etc. :)

Oyenk
07-18-07, 04:00
thank you bros...later i'll upload ntin / peggy's friend.

peggy's therapist in ps so you just come there, i described the place allready...her service bbbj and fj, dc for room 170 k (vip) excluded tip for fj...tip for it around 200 k. i don't have her phone numbers.

if she couldn't undestand please say "saya mau main sayang" it means "i wanna do the fj", she offers her service to every guest..don't you worry hehehe

cheers.

mr. o
great pictures. pls share with us the details with ms. peggy: costs, service, will she do in hotel service (if so, pm her number) etc. etc. :)

Robert Long
07-18-07, 07:57
I think photos should be with its report and country. Indo is a big place and to look for girls from driffrent places is hard. Most indo photos are from Jakarata. Photos and report with Bali. Photos and report with surabaya..etc

What do other people think.Jackson can be the "Utube ISG" . I tried to download one and just would not take on this site. Maybe in the future , Jackson?
RL

Sidhartha
07-19-07, 03:48
Something people need to remember is mentioning the town they are talking about, especially in places like the Photo Gallery which is not town specific. Even in other threads, it is a good idea to mention specifics like the town, currency, etc.

Oyenk
07-19-07, 04:55
Guys...100 % of my pictures are located in Jakarta...Sorry. Some have already known.

My apology for them who do not know where it was !

ok, this one is Ntin...no 25, well recommended also and her number is 25 in Puri Sehat Spa - Jakarta. the guy with the mask was my friend hehehe.

Remember...Jakarta...jakarta ! !

Oyenk
07-19-07, 05:00
I continue...

I got 24 picts of her, but she doesn't like to do karaoke hehe.

Oyenk
07-19-07, 05:02
These are the last...

were taken last monday.

Smoothy
07-19-07, 06:49
Something people need to remember is mentioning the town they are talking about, especially in places like the Photo Gallery which is not town specific. Even in other threads, it is a good idea to mention specifics like the town, currency, etc.

I think it's fairly safe to say in most cases that the pics are from Jakarta unless otherwise specified. I notice people will normally indicate that the picture was taken outside Jakarta if it was.

As far as currency, what else would it be rather than indonesian rupiah?

Sidhartha
07-20-07, 00:12
In the case of the Indonesian rupiah the exchange rate may make it clear. But that is not the case with other currencies. When the exchange rate is, for example, 1.8 to the US dollar, it is not always clear which currency the writer means – dollar, local currency, euro? Doesn't it makes sense to specify it, at least once?

And, no, it is not always clear where these posts are referring to. If you scroll through you will notice that the Photo Gallery is not used for photos alone, there are reports posted here too. So, it is far cleaner to specify the location, both when posting photos and reports, and not leave it up to guesswork. Maybe someone who reads a thread regularly will know that it is normal practice to state when a photo is from outside Jakarta (not necessarily true). But a lot of people who don’t follow a thread skim through them also, and are not aware of this type of shorthand. Ambiguity simply lessens the value of an otherwise good post.

Vulcanizer
07-20-07, 21:08
How about putting a date stamp, address, wisma number, floor level and room number on the photos?

Courtesy, presicion and consideration!

Failing that, try getting off your arse and doing a bit of hunting for yourselves!

Great pics guys, please keep 'em coming.
Vulcanizer.

Oyenk
07-22-07, 08:21
Maaf bangat, Onyek, if offence taken.
Just having a dig at the previous post!
Sterling work by yourself and others as usual.
Your photos have been excellent, an inspiration to all of us!
Wish Marhita(sorry cant remember spelling) would do as said before!

Look forward to your future posts, and when jatim way pls pm me!
Vulcanizer
hehehe no offence bro, Thanks for your coments...I realized it would be very difficult if not detailed. If you require info from Spa or Bordell in jakarta...please do not hesitate to PM me...

Oyenk
07-22-07, 10:58
this also taken last year, in comfort spa...jl. latumenten; rukan central latumenten no 50 blok d 7-12...west jakarta.
also recommended spa.

elida;
number: 39

origin: cipanas
body:7.5/10
skin:7/10
attitude:7/10
massage job:6/10
hj:7.5/10
bj:6/10
fj:8.5/10 (she enjoyed it) !
measurement:164cm/48kg/bra 34b
dc: deluxe room 260 k + tip 150 k : 410 k (around 45 us $ all-in)

in this spa; just ask the gro (ground relation officer) which therapist will do the fj...cos some do not provide it in the room.
and please bring the kondom !

Memekman
07-23-07, 06:00
this also taken last year, in comfort spa...jl. latumenten; rukan central latumenten no 50 blok d 7-12...west jakarta.
also recommended spa.

elida;
number: 39

origin: cipanas
body:7.5/10
skin:7/10
attitude:7/10
massage job:6/10
hj:7.5/10
bj:6/10
fj:8.5/10 (she enjoyed it) !
measurement:164cm/48kg/bra 34b
dc: deluxe room 260 k + tip 150 k : 410 k (around 45 us $ all-in)

in this spa; just ask the gro (ground relation officer) which therapist will do the fj...cos some do not provide it in the room.

and please bring the kondom !couldn't find jl. latumenten in the jakarta street directory. have you got the corrrect name? any other directions would be welcome. and btw is the rate for a fj fixed or does one have to separately negotiate with the "therapist"? thnx.

Oyenk
07-23-07, 12:17
couldn't find jl. latumenten in the jakarta street directory. have you got the corrrect name? any other directions would be welcome. and btw is the rate for a fj fixed or does one have to separately negotiate with the "therapist"? thnx.
* it's located near grogol or near citraland, you just follow the street towards to jembatan tiga, this spa behind toyota car dealers...i just got the phone number 021 56960198, 021 56960598.
* it has to negotiate with the therapist, welcome price usually 200-250 k...but if you can not speak indonesian the therapists usually mark-up the price until 300 k rupiahs only for fj (tip fj).

Oyenk
07-23-07, 12:31
Puri Sehat is located in Jl. Kartini raya no 24 - near Gunung Sahari, Jakarta.
Just got the phone numbers; 021 6284289, 021 6284301...

The PS manager; Mr. Dedi met me last week when I sung in the karaoke (pictures attached), and I promise to share some pictures for you...

just mentione my nick : oyenk. And ask him which girl provides FJ...he'll choose one.

remember ! tip FJ is separated from DC room...tip FJ around 200 k.

Kangoo1
07-23-07, 16:02
couldn't find jl. latumenten in the jakarta street directory. have you got the corrrect name? any other directions would be welcome. and btw is the rate for a fj fixed or does one have to separately negotiate with the "therapist"? thnx.dear bro,

do they provide outcall services to hotel?

thanks,

kangoo1

Admin
07-24-07, 00:20
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting several reports that were improperly posted here in the Photo Gallery.

If you want to post photos, please do so here.

If you want to engage in discussions or post comments that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Seqoya
07-24-07, 15:52
Guys do you know an older woman named Bella she normally hangs out at CJ's I met her once and she once in a while sends me a sms but I actually never fucked her but she looked that time quite horny. But I had that evening a model that I wanted to bang.

I totally forgot how she look like so if you guys know her and know if she is doing well in the sack and maybe you have some photos cause I can't remember how she look. I know she looked horny and quite big tits. But furthre I am totally lost here.

Probably someone knows here right?

===============================================

Greetings,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Rainman 2108
07-25-07, 23:22

Cheers guys.

Hahaha.. Those long leg,,,, A keller..

Cheers

Kabo Sport
07-26-07, 10:43
Hello all
Picked this little one up at STIX - 26 yr. - old not a great attitude but good service.
Full package including anal, paid 400k rp with taxi change.
"Take all the photos you want boss" - not the best ever by a long shot but was OK.
Habe fun
Kabo

Mangga
07-27-07, 12:02
peggy was her name, she's a therapist and she likes to do the karaoke...

her number is 33.

you may laugh at my ignorance guys, but what's the deal with the karaoke thing? despite all my time in the jakarta scene, i've never done it (except to go to sing that is...).

peggy looks just deliciously fuckable in that s....tty little tiny skirt. but your pictures just show a bit of groping. and very nice they are! groping a gorgeous creature like that would sure be fun....but did you fuck her, or what? did she suck your cock as you sang along to the beach boys?

please let me in on what the scene is all about.

Oyenk
07-27-07, 14:21
you may laugh at my ignorance guys, but what's the deal with the karaoke thing? despite all my time in the jakarta scene, i've never done it (except to go to sing that is...).

peggy looks just deliciously fuckable in that s....tty little tiny skirt. but your pictures just show a bit of groping. and very nice they are! groping a gorgeous creature like that would sure be fun....but did you fuck her, or what? did she suck your cock as you sang along to the beach boys?

she just love to sing in the karaoke room, some people come and sing in the spa...thatsway most of spa in jakarta have karaoke room until dance floor !

you don't believe me ? come to comfort spa ! in that spa you will see many people wearing kimono watching erotic dancer...

* yes offcourse, thatsway i posted about her...most therapists wouldn't offer you plus-plus services but to their special customer...yes.

i share 'easy going girl'...

Seqoya
07-27-07, 15:15
The thing with karaoke in asia is just to have a good time with friends, business partners. In asia often a deal is closed in the karoake bar. There the bonding is done.

There are places where the girls only accomany during the singing. Some girls go further. You can fuck them in the toilet or sometimes your private karoake room has a bedroom. There you can fuck the girls. A lot of asian girls are too shy to do something in the karoake room so you definitely have to go either to toilet or the room nextdoor. It is not really my thing to fuck a girl in the toilet. I did once in Malaysia when the girl was really making me hot. The malaysian partners of mine. Were amazed that this dutch guy already know how to handle karoake; )

Anywayzzz it is a lot of fun if you are with a nice group. You can sing a little. Drink. And do bit naughty with the girls. But I have been to a lot of these clubs where the girls were not totally my style. I want the absolute stunners and not the average looking ones. That is often a problem. I remember that I was in China and every round mamasan brought in 10 girls. I thiink I have seen 60 girls stil not my taste. So you finally brought me to the room where all the girls are waiting. I was really shocked. I think there were 200 girls sitting there. Mamasan told me that this is a place normally no man is allowed to go in. I walked with her in and could pick out the girl that I liked. China giirls are not totally my taste. I am more into the indo girls. But also in indo. The girls in the karaoke bars sometimes are not the absolute stunners. But now that I am more experienced. I just take a girl to sit with me and I don't fuck her. Just have fun there on the sofa and afterwards to home to mulia and pick a girl before they go home from CJS. When they go home. They did not succeed to get a guy that evening so they are then like sales in the shops. You can get good deals. Because they want to be 'laku"; )

So just try the karoake bars but go with a group otherwise it is a waste of time and money cause cheap is another thing.

And don't count on fucking. Just let it come how it comes. And who knows you get lucky.

Johnson994
07-27-07, 17:17
she just love to sing in the karaoke room, some people come and sing in the spa...thatsway most of spa in jakarta have karaoke room until dance floor !

you don't believe me ? come to comfort spa ! in that spa you will see many people wearing kimono watching erotic dancer...

* yes offcourse, thatsway i posted about her...most therapists wouldn't offer you plus-plus services but to their special customer...yes.

i share 'easy going girl'... so it looks like you didn't fuck her.

Oyenk
07-27-07, 17:58
So it looks like you didn't fuck her.
offcourse means I have slept with her...

thatsway I promoted her...

Miao28
07-27-07, 22:44

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 695746.jpg (3.4 KB, 940 views)

I was following the hunt for clues about this poster. He gave or perhaps copied the number of his jpg file from the above website. Who else would name their own jpg with such a weird number? Normally you name it or the software would give it a IMG??? number. I plugged it into google and guess what turned up?

"外国人美女の連写 258
- [ Translate this page ]
[18] 投稿者:宇宙人 投稿日:2006/04/07 (金) 10:56 No.695746: 695746.jpg 2回目はじっくり感じたかったみたい。 [19] 投稿者:宇宙人 投稿日:2006/04/07 (金) ...
aqua.gazo-ch.net/orz/read.php/thread/8/695720/ - 97k - Supplemental Result -"
Unquote.

You will find that the same file number was contributed by a person called Extraterrestrial on that board. If you go down to the root directory of the above URL, you will find that this is a a Japanese adult BBS.

Guys, take it from here.

Satyrus
07-28-07, 00:31
Hello!

Please excuse my bad english!

I meet this girl in my hometown and i can make her clear for some fun!

Enjoy the pics! ;-))

Link to Imageshack Photos deleted by Admin]

She was 22 years old and give great blowjobs! I came allways in her pussy, she don't like to swallow!

But it was a great time!

Greetings Satyrus

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website that requires the visitor to join or otherwise register a membership to actually view the photos. Therefor the link was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Menteng
07-28-07, 00:55
Excellent work Miao28! Smoothy, you´re right! I wonder what Alvinyanto has to say? Let me guess! The picture was stolen from him, or he posted it under a different name in a different board.

I was following the hunt for clues about this poster. He gave or perhaps copied the number of his jpg file from the above website. Who else would name their own jpg with such a weird number? Normally you name it or the software would give it a IMG??? number. I plugged it into google and guess what turned up?

"外国人美女の連写 258
[18] 投稿者:宇宙人 投稿日:2006/04/07 (金) 10:56 No.695746: 695746.jpg 2回目はじっくり感じたかったみたい。 [19] 投稿者:宇宙人 投稿日:2006/04/07 (金) ...
Unquote.

You will find that the same file number was contributed by a person called Extraterrestrial on that board. If you go down to the root directory of the above URL, you will find that this is a a Japanese adult BBS.

Guys, take it from here.

Knight 1001
07-28-07, 21:08
Just to share with friends these nice tits pics. She's one who contacted me directly on Hi5, I think, then after the second e mail, proposed to come on saturday and stay overnight ...

I had to send her off after two rounds because i had something else lined up (the main course but more about that sometime later...) and she was rather petite as shown in the third pic.

Very enthusiastic, very tight pussy. The only thing was ... it was shaved, not really my cup of tea.

Enjoy

Oyenk
07-28-07, 22:43
@ Knight1001; nice tits and well shaved. waw...good pictures...

Dear Bro,
Do they provide outcall services to hotel?
Thanks,
Kangoo1

I don't think Spa and Bordell have outcall services...but you may pick and book outside for 'longtime'. let say from 7 PM until 10 AM only in Bordell. Price higher as usual...

Hotel Travel provides 'longtime package'.

cheers.

Oyenk
07-29-07, 00:26
I attach this file, so that you guys may predict where to get the easiest way to Jl. Dr Muwardi Raya - Grogol, West Jakarta...

see this link;
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=619979&postcount=1529

I got the resepsionist number and his name is Pak Maman 021 68562860 / he is resepsionist for PP Santoso - Jl. Dr Muwardi Raya Grogol (map attached), unfortunatelly he can not speak English. Ask someone to speak with him if you can not speak Bahasa Indonesia...

PP Santoso open from 12.00 AM til 9 PM, Damaged Cost : 125 K rupiahs all-in / around 15 USD...Massage and FJ or only FJ. Tip around 25 - 75 K rupiahs.

recommended numbers : 01, 04, 05, 23, 36, 44

Concarne
07-29-07, 01:49
She was not a super looker but fun to party with....her massive carpet provided noticeable comfortable cushioning...

She is trying really hard not to crack up!

Concarne
07-29-07, 01:52
This chick was so good, incredible oral skills, great pussy, awesome attitude...

I would never repeat at Dolly as there is so much out there but here is an exception to that rule...

Kabo Sport
07-29-07, 02:07
Hello all
Last night in town for a couple of months - decided on a two pop just before leaving.
Met 'Eli' at Shangra - La - early, very good skills and a damn good time.
No action photos allowed with this girl
Have fun
Kabo

Kabo Sport
07-29-07, 02:11
Hello again
Second trip of the night - picked this one up in the STIX lobby.
Photos fine with 'Dia' - OK service, wouldn't bother again.
Have fun
Kabo

Oyenk
07-29-07, 17:24
@ miao28; hi bro…howdy bro ? hehe

the problem is; many adult forums in indonesia never uphold privacy rights…less law enforcement for plagiator.
last week some of mine were also copied and posted without my permission ( i share also my pictures to some adult forum in indonesia), fortunatelly one of my bro noticed me (thanks bro, really appreciated it !).
then i replied that post in that forum, also asked the admin and moderators for the punishment or warning for the author….guess what ? till now, none of them (admin, moderator or author) answer or pm me !

this alvinyanto follows that plagiator’s attitude.

about watermark ? waw i’d been caught by therapist…she knew my nick from internet cause one of her friend’s guest brought a copy of my field report also copy of her picture (this happen in indonesian adult forum not in isg), thatsway i don’t wanna put any watermark for my attachment.

@ alvinyanto; apa kabar ?

you should realize that isg is not indonesian adult forum, here we appreciate private attachment. and don’t ever dream of becoming senior member by that attitude bro. first of all : share your own knowledge of girls, bordell, spa or anything for our brothers then that seniority status will come after you.…just remember we are in the house and our brothers are our guests . no offence bro.
fyi…i’m a native indonesian.

cheers.

Miao28
07-29-07, 19:21
@ Miao28; hi bro…howdy bro ? hehe

Cheers.

Howdy to you too and a nice Canon Powershot A410 camera you have too.

Are you still using your Sony Ericsson K 790i?

Asian Rain
07-29-07, 21:57
Blok M take home from a recent Jakarta sploogefest - superb T&A combo, but unfortunately the sex did not benchmark well with the body.

K1000: Thanks for the greetz and contributions mate. Have only had time to lurk... my blog/web projects are keeping my spare time busy as well as an unexpected burst of biz travel to Jakarta and Bangkok eating up every bit of energy my cock can spare. Last weekend featured two rounds of golf where I had less than an hour of sleep from the previous night of sin (oddly my score was better on these rounds than on my third round where I had 5 hours of sleep). Luckily my caddies could give me mini-massages between the holes. Grueling life in Jakarta.

Enjoy, AR+

Mavericknl
07-29-07, 22:26
She is beautiful. I would just lóóve to meet her.

This chick was so good, incredible oral skills, great pussy, awesome attitude.

I would never repeat at Dolly as there is so much out there but here is an exception to that rule.

Intransit
07-30-07, 00:46
Geez Rain, her tits are fantastic...

Clandestine782
07-30-07, 13:47
She was not a super looker but fun to party with....her massive carpet provided noticeable comfortable cushioning...

She is trying really hard not to crack up!
She is a FINE girl. (A lot of the Indo girls have shaved boxes, and so it is refreshing and cool to see a nice looking girl that goes JUNGLE! I've actually had to learn how to say in Bahasa "I want a girl with a pussy that is hairy.")

AddictedToWomen
07-30-07, 20:15
This chick was so good, incredible oral skills, great pussy, awesome attitude...

I would never repeat at Dolly as there is so much out there but here is an exception to that rule...

Wow, now there's a body!

KL Guy
07-31-07, 02:40
Hehehehehe Im a fan of your nice pics bro & I know u r for real, unlike Mr A!

I just needed to use your real pictures as an example as compared to his fakes!

KL Guy

I am impressed guy. I never thought that my pics were looked at with such interest, scrutiny and magnifying glass ...

On another note, bro Alvinyanto, I would gladly join the night hunt with Smoothy, and any one else, to see, meet and feel those gorgeous gals you posted, or their sisters. I can't wait. You say when bro, we're here, the pleasure will be all ours.

Ciao

KL Guy
07-31-07, 02:49
Good work bro! TQ! let see what he has to say?

KL Guy

"外国人美女の連写 258
Unquote.

Guys, take it from here.

Ekspat
07-31-07, 10:12
Great assets Asian Rain,
seems you have found my plaything in JKT.
Hehe....

Cheers!

Orangganteng
07-31-07, 11:04
Ekspat,

That is definitely not the same girl. I like yours much better. She has beautiful pink aereolas. The other girl has dark ones.

Rainman 2108
08-05-07, 04:36
Just to share with friends these nice tits pics. She's one who contacted me directly on Hi5, I think, then after the second e mail, proposed to come on saturday and stay overnight ...

I had to send her off after two rounds because i had something else lined up (the main course but more about that sometime later...) and she was rather petite as shown in the third pic.

Very enthusiastic, very tight pussy. The only thing was ... it was shaved, not really my cup of tea.

Enjoy

Is that a real tattoo on her tits?

Nice picture as usual.

Cheers

Oyenk
08-05-07, 04:36
Fresh from the oven...

Xiao Hung;

Number : 659

Face : 8/10
Origin : PRC (People Republic of China)
Body : 7/10
Skin : 8/10
Attitude : 8/10
HJ : 7/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
Measurement : 157cm/45kg/Bra 34 B
DC : 1500 k (around 160 USD) + tip
Recommended…Recommended…

Oyenk
08-05-07, 04:44
Xiao Hung;

Recommended…Recommended…

Oyenk
08-05-07, 04:49
Xiao Hung;

Recommended…Recommended…

Samchad
08-05-07, 15:10
Hey Oyenk,

Thanks for the heads-up on this. I wasn't sure what the price is. You quoted 1500K + tip. Does this mean 1,500,000 plus tip?

As I haven't heard of this spa, can u give some general directions as to where it is? Thanks.

Fresh from the oven...

Xiao Hung;

DC : 1500 k + tip
Recommended…Recommended…

Mauldid
08-05-07, 18:04

Enjoy.What's the name of this place and where on the island? Heading there this Sept.

Blacka0
08-05-07, 23:13
She looks very sweet but the price, wow!

PRC are always expensive.

Is that for 1 hour?

Knight 1001
08-06-07, 10:32
What's the name of this place and where on the island? Heading there this Sept.

I was referring to the bar called D's place, on Jalan Falatehan, but I hear that it will close sometime soon. I am not sure that it will be open when you get here.

Cheers

Babbaloo
08-06-07, 16:06
See report in Medan.

Oyenk
08-06-07, 21:51
Thanks for the heads-up on this. I wasn't sure what the price is. You quoted 1500K + tip. Does this mean 1,500,000 plus tip?

As I haven't heard of this spa, can u give some general directions as to where it is? Thanks.
Karl
yup, correct bro...
BH Spa is located in Jl. Lada - Kota, near Hotel K 7...
right side from Jl. Lada, their telp number is not listed in National Telephone Number (108) but they have phone numbers.
Beverly Hills hotel is located beside BH spa.

@ blacka0; actually we have 30 minutes with the panda in the whirlpool, so 60 minutes in the bedroom and 30 minutes in the whirlpool...90 minutes bro.

John Aldrich
08-07-07, 01:31
I was referring to the bar called D's place, on Jalan Falatehan, but I hear that it will close sometime soon. I am not sure that it will be open when you get here.

Cheers
I just came to know that D's place is getting relocated in Sarinah with much more larger space and many more fun loving activities. I am out of Indonesia now. Will be back next week and will check it out and post a report.

Cheers

Joel Goodsen
08-07-07, 07:23
Hi John, yesterday whilst going out for a dinner at the Chilli's (1st floor @ Sarinah) I noticed down at ground level a black sign with golden letters saying D-place (no 's') indeed. It looked quite different though to the bar in the blok as we know it.. I wonder if it is to be the same concept and if it will be run by the same (bule) owner, but maybe some of D's place insiders can confirm. cheers.

Alifulani
08-07-07, 16:20
The online Jakarta Post might provide an answer to the question on D's Place. See the article at : http://www.thejakartapost.com/yesterdaydetail.asp?fileid=20060122.D02

Regards,

AF

Frankie555
08-07-07, 16:41
The online Jakarta Post might provide an answer to the question on D's Place. See the article at : http://www.thejakartapost.com/yesterdaydetail.asp?fileid=20060122.D02

Regards,

AFTalked with someone supposedly in the know re D's.

Good News, apparently there was a lease renewal problem which is being resolved.

Menteng
08-08-07, 18:14

Regards,

AF

Actually, John who managed D's Place in Blok M, moved to STH (Stairway To Heaven) more than half a year ago, while the place it self has been part of the Paton family for a couple of years now.

Knight 1001
08-09-07, 14:23
Actually, John who managed D's Place in Blok M, moved to STH (Stairway To Heaven) more than half a year ago, while the place it self has been part of the Paton family for a couple of years now.

Last week I was a bit bored in the week and decided to check the string of bars in Kemang, starting with Tipsys, Stairway to heaven, etc and ending with NuChina.
Some places were actually quite nice and cozy, I may post some info when I find the cards back ... pity that the traffic is a b**ch to get there ...

I asked about John in all 3 bars of the same building, but I was told that he wasn't there any more, either fired or resigned, wasn't quite clear.

Cheers

ProfDesigner
08-13-07, 03:36
Been a while since I posted a pic so here are a few. These where girls at a new club in Bali, Pacha. Was worth the visit... Just lets you know the calibre of girls that can be found in Bali...

Enjoy

Prof

ProfDesigner
08-13-07, 03:44
Pacha is situated Jl. Singosari 60 Kuta, Bali but again no real action until after 12

Louie OK
08-13-07, 03:59
Thanks for the pics. Normally I prefer nudes, hardcore, anal shots, etc.,
but I do need to get a better idea how these Indonesian ladies look -- even with clothing on.

ProfDesigner
08-13-07, 04:31
It just shows everyone there are some stunners in Bali. I am not by anymeans saying these girls are working girls but I was getting tired of seeing average girls in this section...

ProfDesigner
08-13-07, 04:33
The challenge now is to post better looking girls than my nine... but they have to be taken by you...The prize hmmm a couple of numbers of some really hot girls in bali...

Lets see who is up for the challenge

Prof

Smoothy
08-13-07, 07:04
It's been my experience that there are very few available hot girls in Bali. May I ask how many of those bikini girls you've had sex with? Or better yet, how many of them are actually from Jakarta and were just there for that show?

I can post pictures I've taken in Jakarta of hot models as well. I've slept with very few of them however. Should we post pictures (that we have taken) of only girls we've slept with or just random pictures of girls we saw at modeling shows?

ProfDesigner
08-13-07, 08:50
It's been my experience that there are very few available hot girls in Bali. May I ask how many of those bikini girls you've had sex with? Or better yet, how many of them are actually from Jakarta and were just there for that show?

I can post pictures I've taken in Jakarta of hot models as well. I've slept with very few of them however. Should we post pictures (that we have taken) of only girls we've slept with or just random pictures of girls we saw at modeling shows?

Of these girls as yet none, but give me just a little time as i have all the phone numbers and will see what I can do. To be honest most of these girls are all living and working in Bali and not just here for the show.

What I am suggesting is that we actually show a bit more of the talent that is available in bali, jakarta and other any other places in Indonesia. I really don't care if you have slept with them or not... If you have then congratulations, if not then it just gives us something to strive for...

Dom Perignon
08-13-07, 09:24
Ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

Prof, you're great!

Could I have the mob number of the girl in the last pic? ;-)

Ildom

Bulai69
08-13-07, 13:36
Good photos and excellent looking girls! I have to say (as of course you know), girls like this are not easy to find in Bali and even harder to pick up should you find them - unlike Jakarta where I would suggest you could find this kind of girl (looks-wise) for 100% certain any night of the week in BATS, CJ's and the like with an equal certainty of picking one up.

I mention this only for the benefit of anyone wondering whether to go to Bali or Jakarta: no contest.

As for posting photos of girls you haven't had sex with (yet) - I can't see anything wrong with that myself if they are relevant to the purpose of this forum.

Tamurlane26
08-13-07, 15:48
Agree with Bulai69 - Prof Designer an admirable body of work which should persuade people to go to Jakarta rather than suffer the high prices of Bali - I mean RM15 or rather close to USD 5 for a plate of rice - this explains why most of your photos look rather on the thin side.

No offence meant and I hope none taken - but it is always worth showing the local fruits whether or not you wish to photograph sushi style ala Asian Rain or more tastefully as long as they are your photos then all credit for taking the time and trouble.

Awandering we will go

Menteng
08-13-07, 18:21
It just shows everyone there are some stunners in Bali. I am not by anymeans saying these girls are working girls but I was getting tired of seeing average girls in this section...I agree with Smoothy. I think we should only post photo's of girls we have slept with. It is easy to make photo's during shows and call it a challenge to conquer them. It would be a piece of cake for me to post photo's of beautiful non-WG girls from Medellin and challenge the fellowmongers to come here to get them. But, should I do that? Members and visitors of ISG could get the wrong impression about those girls.

If I remember correctly you're in the kind of business that makes it easy to approach the girls and get their phonenumbers. It would be something else, if you post photo's of those girls when in action on stage/catwalk AND in the bedroom. Then we will know, that it will not harm the girl very much if her photo is posted in ISG.

Smoothy
08-14-07, 01:57
I don't know Menteng. I think it might be a nice thing to post some pics of some of the hot models around town as long as we took the pictures ourselves. I like to look at pretty indonesian girls. As long as we specify that we didn't have a chance in hell of getting with these girls, but did take pictures of them then went home and masterbated afterwards. :) (speaking for myself only of course)

Dom Perignon
08-14-07, 02:18
One way I agree that this forum should be focused on working girls and sex experience.

On the other way in Bali the situation is not so defined and many times I cannot explain myself if I'm fucking a wg or not-wg.

In fact many (not all of them) of the girls that work as p. Are. , dancers, waitresses etc. Are available for fuck, but if you want a second time you should give a little present (dinner in kudeta, pair of shoes, earings)

In my opinion is just the same game played on a different course.

I'm pretty sure that 8 out of 10 indo girls that you can meet in nightlife in Bali are going to have sex for "something" back. Maybe is not cash. But it's for sure is not LOVE (AHHAAHAHAHAH).

Remember when you do not pay a woman in cash. It's going to be really expansive!

I presume in Jkt the situation is the same. Maybe in Bali (small island, everybody knows each other more or less) just have to play it more safe for many of the girls.

I don't want to get into the discussion better here opposite to better there. I think there is no point.

Have fun

Ildom

Kokolala
08-14-07, 06:28
Hi,

Personally I find the women in Bali (in the pics below too) to be of poor quality as they are girls from jakarta who move there because of severe competition in the 400-500, 000 range, due to a short supply and more demand in Bali they are able to charge higher and get more clients. If they are a 6 or 7/10 they charge exuberant prices.

Jakarta my friends has the stunners, by stunners I mean model look alikes, those that can leave you broke because you can't wait to see them the next day. They start at a range of 800. 000. 1500, 000, (over that is absurd, they give you discount on the way you look though) looking at the photos here, most of the people here are happy to screw around with girls at the 300k-500k, maybe because they don't know where to look as they hang out in cheap bars like Bats etc.

One way I agree that this forum should be focused on working girls and sex experience.

On the other way in Bali the situation is not so defined and many times I cannot explain myself if I'm fucking a wg or not-wg.

In fact many (not all of them) of the girls that work as p. Are. , dancers, waitresses etc. Are available for fuck, but if you want a second time you should give a little present (dinner in kudeta, pair of shoes, earings)

In my opinion is just the same game played on a different course.

I'm pretty sure that 8 out of 10 indo girls that you can meet in nightlife in Bali are going to have sex for "something" back. Maybe is not cash. But it's for sure is not LOVE (AHHAAHAHAHAH).

Remember when you do not pay a woman in cash. It's going to be really expansive!

I presume in Jkt the situation is the same. Maybe in Bali (small island, everybody knows each other more or less) just have to play it more safe for many of the girls.

I don't want to get into the discussion better here opposite to better there. I think there is no point.

Have fun

Ildom

Road Lover
08-15-07, 17:41
Been a while since I posted a pic so here are a few. These where girls at a new club in Bali, Pacha. Was worth the visit... Just lets you know the calibre of girls that can be found in Bali...

Enjoy

Prof
Dear Prof, Welcome Back to the phot gallery, and what a way to come back. Great gals and great flicks. Especially those on the phot nos 8 and 4. Hope you crack them soon!

Dom Perignon
08-16-07, 02:33
Ok. Thats good.

Next time I'm in Jkt I hope you can help me and tell where I can find the stunning models like. Actually I think in Bats and Cj's the girls are older than what I'm used here in Bali.

Keep in touch.

Ildom

Hi,

Personally I find the women in Bali (in the pics below too) to be of poor quality as they are girls from jakarta who move there because of severe competition in the 400-500, 000 range, due to a short supply and more demand in Bali they are able to charge higher and get more clients. If they are a 6 or 7/10 they charge exuberant prices.

Jakarta my friends has the stunners, by stunners I mean model look alikes, those that can leave you broke because you can't wait to see them the next day. They start at a range of 800. 000. 1500, 000, (over that is absurd, they give you discount on the way you look though) looking at the photos here, most of the people here are happy to screw around with girls at the 300k-500k, maybe because they don't know where to look as they hang out in cheap bars like Bats etc.

Maaars
08-16-07, 15:18
Picked this one up in Blok M. 25yo, one kid. Little bit chubby round the middle from that but not overly so. Nice firm titties still which was a pleasant surprise :D.
Still had a fantastic ass which looked great doing her from behind. Unfortunately wouldnt let me take pix of us doing the business, just of her top half in bra :(
Beautiful smile, come-to-bed eyes and glowing tanned skin, just the way I like 'em.
Damage was 400k all night with 20k taxi money

Morepoonhound
08-16-07, 16:17
Hi,

Jakarta my friends has the stunners, by stunners I mean model look alikes, those that can leave you broke because you can't wait to see them the next day. They start at a range of 800. 000. 1500, 000, (over that is absurd, they give you discount on the way you look though) looking at the photos here, most of the people here are happy to screw around with girls at the 300k-500k, maybe because they don't know where to look as they hang out in cheap bars like Bats etc.Welcome to the Jakarta forum Kokolala,

I agree with Il Dom that it will be great if you will share the names of places to go to find stunners and model look-alikes. Unlike you, I am already pretty happy with the 400k and 500k ladies in BATS, so once you let us all know where there are women worth double that sort of money, I will feel even luckier to be hunting in Jakarta.

Mind you now, the same ladies that often go with experienced punters for 500K are happy to ask for one juta or more from other men in the bar. So any tips you can offer on how to steer the prices closer to 800k rather than 1. 5 juta, in the places you recommend to us, will be much appreciated.

I hate paying mini-bar prices for my drinks and snacks. The same thing that 7-11 charges me 4500 rupiah for can cost me 30k from the hotel price-list, just because the hotel has pricing power. So it is pretty important to me that the places you recommend will have "true stunners" as you put it. A different class of women entirely, compared with BATS, and not just BATS ladies with higher prices along the lines of the hotel mini-bar.

Will be good to hear about your experiences finding top-calibre women in Jakarta, Kokolala. Finding real "stunners" and "model look-alikes" is something that we are all very interested in. Again, welcome – and please tell us more about what you know.

Maaars
08-17-07, 02:47
Picked this one up in Blok M. 25yo, one kid. Little bit chubby round the middle from that but not overly so. Nice firm titties still which was a pleasant surprise :D.

Still had a fantastic ass which looked great doing her from behind. Unfortunately wouldnt let me take pix of us doing the business, just of her top half in bra :(
Beautiful smile, come-to-bed eyes and glowing tanned skin, just the way I like 'em.
Damage was 400k all night with 20k taxi moneyI will get this right one day !

Maaars
08-17-07, 03:17
I think this one should have report AND pix. Here goes.

Decided to try somewhere I'the never been before, so on advice from a mate, took a trip to the basement of Le Meridien Hotel. Got there about 10pm. A bit early so not much talent around. Band was pretty good (think they were Canadian? ) and had a hot girl lead singer (white girl, normally not my type and obviously not available, as she was all over her male counterpart). Decided to hang around and just enjoy the band anyway.

Then about 11pm this cute body walks in with her mate, plonks her bag on my table and starts to girate right in front of me. At this moment, hot lead singer loses my attention and eyes fixated on Miss Giration. Short skirt that kept moving slowly skywards with every twist and turn soon revealed one of those asses that you die for: the. Glances in the direction of Mr Maaars soon indicated availability for some action, so without ado bought her a drink and did the customary small talk to check it out.

After necessary negotiation, it was back to the hotel for the business. Walking out Le Meridien thru the lobby (where light was much better) was a bit disppointed to see so much of that pale make-up piled on her face and she didn't look quite so good as in the darkly lit club (but then again, isn't that always the case? ).

Back in the room, did some nice undressing and that beautiful ass became revealed in all its glory. With a cute pair of tits to match. Also revealed a ceasar scar from her kid but she had already told me she'the had one, so the see-scar meant that she would still be able to get a good grip when we got down to the business.

Took a long bath together where she gave me a good wash before a BBBJ. Also gave her a nice soaping and for some reason I gave her muff some extra special attention: the

By this time, I'm totally ready so its out the bath and onto the bed. The pix tell the rest of the story.

Damage was 500k all night with 3 rounds. After the bath, a middle of the night romp, then finished off with one before breakfast.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Road Lover
08-17-07, 16:33
I think this one should have report AND pix. Here goes.

Decided to try somewhere I'the never been before, so on advice from a mate, took a trip to the basement of Le Meridien Hotel. Got there about 10pm. A bit early so not much talent around. Band was pretty good (think they were Canadian? ) and had a hot girl lead singer (white girl, normally not my type and obviously not available, as she was all over her male counterpart). Decided to hang around and just enjoy the band anyway.

Then about 11pm this cute body walks in with her mate, plonks her bag on my table and starts to girate right in front of me. At this moment, hot lead singer loses my attention and eyes fixated on Miss Giration. Short skirt that kept moving slowly skywards with every twist and turn soon revealed one of those asses that you die for: the. Glances in the direction of Mr Maaars soon indicated availability for some action, so without ado bought her a drink and did the customary small talk to check it out.

After necessary negotiation, it was back to the hotel for the business. Walking out Le Meridien thru the lobby (where light was much better) was a bit disppointed to see so much of that pale make-up piled on her face and she didn't look quite so good as in the darkly lit club (but then again, isn't that always the case? ).

Back in the room, did some nice undressing and that beautiful ass became revealed in all its glory. With a cute pair of tits to match. Also revealed a ceasar scar from her kid but she had already told me she'the had one, so the see-scar meant that she would still be able to get a good grip when we got down to the business.

Took a long bath together where she gave me a good wash before a BBBJ. Also gave her a nice soaping and for some reason I gave her muff some extra special attention: the

By this time, I'm totally ready so its out the bath and onto the bed. The pix tell the rest of the story.

Damage was 500k all night with 3 rounds. After the bath, a middle of the night romp, then finished off with one before breakfast.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.
Wow Mr Maars, Is this Le Meridien in Jkt or in Bali. I will in Bali over the next week and staying at the Le Meridien Hotel. I am really hoping what you said about this experience pertains to Bali. In case it isnot, doesany one have any experience in Bali Le Meridien?

Satyrus
08-17-07, 19:01
Hi!

I try it one more time.

Satyrus
08-17-07, 19:03
Hi!

Here is part 2!

Long91
08-17-07, 19:32
Went in raw. I can't say I blame you. Damn she'e fine.

Satyrus
08-17-07, 20:01
Hello Long91!

Yes, she was fine! She stay by me for 3 days und 3 nights! ;-))

Satyrus

Dom Perignon
08-18-07, 04:24
Hello Long91!

Yes, she was fine! She stay by me for 3 days und 3 nights! ;-))

SatyrusHi Satyrus,

Did you get her number?

I'm interested to have it.

Ildom

Satyrus
08-18-07, 11:31
Hello Dom Perignon!

I don't have her number now! I meet this girl in my hometown (Vienna) and she is going back to Kuta. Sorry, I'm am not stinginess, but I think I can't help you.

Satyrus

Dom Perignon
08-20-07, 03:57
Hello Dom Perignon!

I don't have her number now! I meet this girl in my hometown (Vienna) and she is going back to Kuta. Sorry, I'm am not stinginess, but I think I can't help you.

SatyrusNo prob Satyrus. Thanks anyway.

If I see her around in here.

Ildom

Labadi
08-20-07, 05:18
this is a girl I met in a place on the ByPass near Nusa Dua (I will give you more information in the Bali-section as soon as I will find the time) . As you may see, it's not a place where she is working. But am I looking for luxury places?

Maaars
08-20-07, 13:35
Wow Mr Maars, Is this Le Meridien in Jkt or in Bali. I will in Bali over the next week and staying at the Le Meridien Hotel. I am really hoping what you said about this experience pertains to Bali. In case it isnot, doesany one have any experience in Bali Le Meridien?Sorry to disappoint but it was the one in Jakarta

Road Lover
08-21-07, 18:02
Sorry to disappoint but it was the one in Jakarta
Thanks for the anyway Maars. I had a jolly good time at le Meridien Thanks to Prof Designer and then a stroke of luck. Read about it in the Bali thread.

Oyenk
08-22-07, 11:32
bro Maars and bro Satyrus...very nice pictures...hope could join you bros in the future.

Spider916
08-23-07, 18:05
Picked up this quite good looking one on a Monday night in BATS.
The fuck was ok, but when I gave her 500K in the morning (we only had one round as I was tired), she started whine and to get threatening, saying I was a cheap charly and that she always got 1 million. I finally gave her 200k more to get her out of my room.

My advise is to stay away from her.

Are I the only one to think that the quality in BATS has gone downhill? I was there one 3 nights and found the pickings extremely slim, with almost more guys then girls and just very few pretty ones.

Spider916
08-23-07, 18:16
Checked out the bar on the 6th floor of the Melwai hotel.
Did not really see anybody I liked but since I was horny I picked the best looking one, which was only a 6 at best for a quick bj.

That place is just too rundown for me and I will not return.

Traveler1234
08-23-07, 19:36
The fuck was ok, but when I gave her 500K in the morning (we only had one round as I was tired), she started whine and to get threatening, saying I was a cheap charly and that she always got 1 million. I finally gave her 200k more to get her out of my room.

Oldest trick in the world - you didn't agree up front and so she 'screwed you'.

Dom Perignon
08-24-07, 02:40
Hi Spider,

Do you remember her name?

Mayang maybe?

Thanks,

Ildom

Are I the only one to think that the quality in BATS has gone downhill? I was there one 3 nights and found the pickings extremely slim, with almost more guys then girls and just very few pretty ones.

Spider916
08-24-07, 10:37
Hi Dom Perignon,
I am not sure about her name, but it could well be Mayang
Did you have her too?

Hi Spider,

Do you remember her name?

Mayang maybe?

Thanks,

Ildom

Dom Perignon
08-25-07, 02:36
Hi Dom Perignon,

I am not sure about her name, but it could well be Mayang

Did you have her too?I surly know a girl named Mayang.

Very hard on money that sometimes comes to Bali.

She ask me 2 million for one night.

Ildom

Bulai69
08-25-07, 04:43
It's not uncommon but I suggest you just threaten to call security if they get difficult, don't give them more money in this situation. They will always give way in the face of this threat. If need be do it: you will always win.

Knight 1001
08-25-07, 05:32
..... she started whine and to get threatening.... I finally gave her 200k more to get her out of my room..

A few years back I had more or less the same problem whereby the girl didnt' keep her part of the bargain by wanting to leave earlier than agreed which resulted in me giving her about 60% of the negotiated amount. She got mad, poured crocodile tears and then started threatening and threw the money on the floor ... before picking it up again when she realized that she was not getting anything more.

I did what Bulai suggests: threatened back to call security to throw her out and ban her from Tiga Puluh, and it worked. The funny thing was that one 100 000 Rp bill had slipped under the bed cover which meant that she got even less than I'd given her. I would have liked to see her face when she recounted the money later ...

Morale of the story is guys:

- DO NOT GIVE IN TO THEIR THREATS, but on the other hand, it's always sooooo much simpler to just agree on the costs before you take them up to save you the hassle,
- Throw the money on the floor if she refuses to take it though she will: you may get lucky if she leaves some more there ... (just joking ...)

Cheers

Smoothy
08-25-07, 07:05
It's not uncommon but I suggest you just threaten to call security if they get difficult, don't give them more money in this situation. They will always give way in the face of this threat. If need be do it: you will always win.

I live in an apartment complex where mostly locals are tenants. I think the security would believe I was crazy if I called them to come up to handle a dispute I was having with a girl I willingly invited into my apartment. Security here does little more than call taxis and open the door for people. The security blanket will work in the 5 star hotels though.

I've lived in Jakarta 7 years though and have never had an occassion where the girl got so out of hand that I couldn't handle the situation myself. Then again, as soon as I tell these girls where I live, they know darn well that I know the score and that I'm "bule basi". They don't expect any more than 500k from me. Honestly, that girl would have likely lost interest in me 2 seconds after I had told her where I live.

Girls looking for over 500k are looking for guys who stay in expensive 5 star hotels or live in expensive accommodations. One good way to avoid a scene like that is to stay in a crap hotel or merely lie to them and tell them you are staying at a crap hotel. That way they don't have high expectations and will be pleasantly surprised when you take them to your actual hotel. Once the girl hears you are staying in a cheap hotel, she won't expect over 500k. My guess is she wouldn't have gone with you at all though if you were staying at a crap hotel if money was her only objective. Those girls are clever. Ever notice that some of the first questions they work into the conversation are "where do you stay" and "how long have you been in town"?

In my opinion, if the girl wants 1 million, she damn well better let you know that up front. Otherwise 500k is completely fair for any girl. If they aren't happy with 500k, that's tough.

I agree with Spider here, best to avoid that girl.

Bulai69
08-25-07, 15:23
When I said call security I was of course assuming the event(s) in question are in a hotel. If you have local accomodation then it's a different story, when I was living in JKT on a long-term basis I was more careful who I took home - though probably not careful enough with hindsight.

Oracle1
08-25-07, 17:20
She seemed to be worthy a million to me. If that's what she wanted, just give it to her. Hope you had a great time.

Aussieman2973
08-29-07, 11:27
Guys,

I found her to be a good root. She also charged me 1M, but at the end it is up to you. Plenty to choose from at BATS.

Cheers

Socrates69
08-30-07, 07:07
1 million is nothing, if you are buying, but why bother with the freelances when you could to a high class PIMP.

Less trouble.A million isn't out of hand, but is still alot relatively speaking as you can book gals out of the blok m area for 300-500 tln, and many of freelancers at the hotel bars are actually blok m ceweks who do the circuit.

Dom Perignon
08-31-07, 10:34
She was in Bali last week and she will came back again. And again. And again.

Ildom

Knight 1001
08-31-07, 15:48
The first 3 pics and the last one came as a surprise in Red Square. i had no idea they had sexy dancers as well. Those 3 gals were on fire and they put a few males in a state of advanced rut ...

The other pics are those of a particularly sexy dancer in D's place. I'd never seen her before last week and she looked really hot and not shy at all, flashing her panties to my, and other's faces.

Enjoy

Note: I don't know how to delete a pic once attached ..

Oyenk
08-31-07, 17:03
The other pics are those of a particularly sexy dancer in D's place. I'd never seen her before last week and she looked really hot and not shy at all, flashing her panties to my, and other's faces.

Enjoy

Note: I don't know how to delete a pic once attached ..
Nice pictures Knight 1001...

* note : if that post can be edited; please click "edit" then you click "manage attachment" then old and small windows will appear with your attachment/s that had been attached. Choose picture you wish to delete then click "remove" to delete it from that window.
After that you click "submit post" to return it.

If you can not edit your post; please PM Admin...

hope this helps.

cheers.

Knight 1001
09-01-07, 09:18
Nice pictures Knight 1001...

* ....After that you click "submit post" to return it.

hope this helps.

cheers.

Thanks bro, I found how to edit and exchange one pic.

Cheers

Knight 1001
09-01-07, 14:30
A very nice girl in my book, couldn't have enough of her over 3 days. Made me feel 20 years younger, at least.

Enjoy.

Knight 1001
09-01-07, 14:34
Another one from the MP's in town. 2O years old, very GFE and what a nice and tight pussy ... just thinking of her does things to me ...

Enjoy

Knight 1001
09-01-07, 15:01
Another one of those Jakarta cuties who make the life here soooo miserable , hehehehe ...
She was a bit camera shy, pity because her face was angelic ...

Enjoy

Frankie555
09-02-07, 07:18
[QUOTE=Knight 1001]The first 3 pics and the last one came as a surprise in Red Square. i had no idea they had sexy dancers as well. QUOTE]Where is Red Square?

Knight 1001
09-03-07, 10:43
[QUOTE=Knight 1001]The first 3 pics and the last one came as a surprise in Red Square. i had no idea they had sexy dancers as well. QUOTE]Where is Red Square?

It's in plaza Arcadia, between the back of the Athlet Century Park hotel and the Plaza Senayan parking lot.

Cheers

Miao28
09-04-07, 01:10

In future, be sure to negotiate a price first and you will not be hassled the next morning. Dont assume that all the girls come at the same price even at the same place. That way, you can turn away all those money grabbers.

Gemstone
09-05-07, 21:32
Another one of those Jakarta cuties who make the life here soooo miserable , hehehehe.

She was a bit camera shy, pity because her face was angelic.

EnjoyKnight, where did you find this gem?

Knight 1001
09-07-07, 12:02
Knight, where did you find this gem?

IIt was in one of the MP's in Panjeran Jayakarta in Kota. Sorry if I don't recall exactly which one as I roam around the 4 out there. She should be easy to spot though, if still there.

Cheers

Smoothy
09-07-07, 12:57
She should be easy to spot though, if still there.

Very easy. She's the one with black hair. About 43 to 45 kilos.

Menteng
09-07-07, 19:19
I was mongering for photographs at an Indonesian website, I found these.

While reviewing these photos with ACDSee, it became clear (with magnification) that the girl apparently has vaginal warts.

The second photo shows the guy blissfully unprotected.

I've seen warts on faces and hands, but I've never seen vaginal warts before. However, the ones you show look similar to the spot on the upperright side of the photo. And I think that that is a mole.

Smoothy
09-08-07, 15:01
I was mongering for photographs at an Indonesian website, I found these.

While reviewing these photos with ACDSee, it became clear (with magnification) that the girl apparently has vaginal warts.

The second photo shows the guy blissfully unprotected.

That is one nasty pussy. I wouldn't stick my thing in there double wrapped with 2 condoms, let alone bareback. I think I'm going to start bringing a flashlight with me to bed and examine the girls carefully before insertion.

Menteng
09-09-07, 01:10
The Indonesian way to make your point with your girl....the photos say it all.

Photo 1 - When her pussy smelt like prawn paste.

Photo 2 - When her lips whispered she needed a smoke.

Photo 3 - When she wept uncontrollably.

Photo 4 - When she said that particular brand leaks.

Photo 5 - When she was too shy.

Photo 6 - When she was reminded to call back.

Photo 7 - When she was such a pro.

Photo 8 - When she gave you a fucking headache.

Great photo´s PeterPC! Very funny and very illustrative! Reminds me of some FR´s.
No.1 is definetely for bro Panya!
No.6 gives me an idea where to stuck that inseparable HP of theirs when they keep sending messages. (Lucky enough there are two more openings to put little mr. menteng in).
No.7 shows that she wasn´t that expensive :)

Joe Howizt
09-09-07, 04:15
Couldn't believe I found this old bag posted on the internet. And after a googel image search of cewek! She is always trying to sell Chinese viagra and crap perfume, well shes got to make her money someway.

I haven't been back to Jalan Jaksa for a longtime. But there is some really low grade action there, still there was a nice girl by the name of Sumi that works in Absolut.

Actually Jaska is OK for a laugh, the expat scene there I. E. Teachers that get really drunk and plunder whatever is going. Are always entertaining. The good thing is that the community there is small and anyone that has been there long enough gets to know most of them by face and name. And not to mention the cewek e. G. Ina, Soci etc.

Knight 1001
09-09-07, 16:08
Couldn't believe I found this old bag .......Teachers that get really drunk and plunder whatever is going.......

To pluck this ... woman???, those teachers must be stoned to death and completely oblivious of what a woman could look like ... makes me shiver guy ... I'll have to go to Jalan Jaksa to watch this happening ... better than going to the zoo I guess ...

Good thing we have the other cewes ...

Knight 1001
09-09-07, 16:43
Well, to get back to more ... normal ladies, these are two different girls as you will no doubt have noticed.

One is what I would say Bulai's type, (by the way, and the question is for those who pay millions of rupiahs for models, what does a model have more than this girl has ???), while the other should be agreable to Rainman, (legs man , legs) ... unless their tastes have changed though...

Enjoy

Blacka0
09-09-07, 17:30
Damn Knight, she looks very nice. Where can I found such beauty?

Menteng
09-09-07, 18:09
Well, to get back to more ... normal ladies, these are two different girls as you will no doubt have noticed.

One is what I would say Bulai's type, (by the way, and the question is for those who pay millions of rupiahs for models, what does a model have more than this girl has ???), while the other should be agreable to Rainman, (legs man , legs) ... unless their tastes have changed though...

Enjoy

Gasp, gasp! Air please, air! Bro, please don´t loose their name and phonenumbers!
You made January look so far, far away now :(

Ebowan
09-10-07, 06:14

Enjoy

Bro,

thats a damned hot thing... Uuuh... I try to get this PYT "pretty young thing" before you bro menteng.... just kidding... BTW. You also got sweet ladies in Columbia hahaha...

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Ebowan

KL Guy
09-10-07, 06:47
Oh My God! OMG! OMG! Im in love ahhh no more like lust! Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So my question may I be in line for thier contact no? Thanks for sharing the pics! Very much appriciated!

KL Guy

Enjoy

KL Guy
09-10-07, 06:54
Aiyks what happened bro Menteng? 3 same postings at the same time! Too excited? Hehehehehehe!

KL Guy

Great photo´s PeterPC! Very funny and very illustrative! Reminds me of some FR´s.
No.1 is definetely for bro Panya!
No.6 gives me an idea where to stuck that inseparable HP of theirs when they keep sending messages. (Lucky enough there are two more openings to put little mr. menteng in).
No.7 shows that she wasn´t that expensive :)

ProfDesigner
09-11-07, 02:16
I went on the prowl last night and was very pleasantly surprised that there are a lot of good looking girls in Bali at the moment, I looked around all the clubs in Seminyak and Kuta and found many, many new girls. Anyone who says that they all go away for Ramadan this year may just be mistaken... A lot of the girls I was speaking to said they are coming to Bali for Ramadan as a holiday. To me that means, to hard to work in Jakarta and other parts of Indonesia, Bali has a lot of tourists so lets make easy money.

This little lovely was a very good little performer, although she did do a cbj you would never have known and the overall performance in the top 10 and didnt want to finish afterwards. Good to see some talent coming back.

Going to see if I can post a different one each day all this week

Prof

PeterPanCan
09-11-07, 12:44
Greetings PeterPanCan,

I have deleted your disgusting photos of disease-ridden body parts.

If for some reason you get your thrills posting this BS, then at least do it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dom Perignon
09-13-07, 07:58
The other day it has been a hard working day.

But late in the afternoon I received a couple of mms with this pictures.

And the saying was "I miss your dick up in my ass".

Life in Bali is fantastic

Ildom

Alvinyanto
09-14-07, 03:49
It has been awhile, I just finish a car show, and this is what I came back with.

Sorry not clear, but very nice girls.

After the show, we went to night to party.

Will post the after party pictures later.

ProfDesigner
09-14-07, 08:06
It has been awhile, I just finish a car show, and this is what I came back with.

Sorry not clear, but very nice girls.

After the show, we went to night to party.

Will post the after party pictures later.

Why do these images look like they have just been lifted from another website... I really have to question if they are truly your shots again. There arent many mongers that supply 6k files which have been optimized for the web. Also when you supply shots never are they to the correct specs of required, they are always varying sizing. If they are your shots I apologise... If however they have been just copied from another site... please don't waste our time, better to go out there with just your handphone and take some real shots rather than stealing other peoples work... To show how easy it is i have attached a shot of a cute girl I met the other night, all original... In Paddys Bali

Dom Perignon
09-14-07, 08:29
Why do these images look like they have just been lifted from another website... I really have to question if they are truly your shots again. There arent many mongers that supply 6k files which have been optimized for the web. Also when you supply shots never are they to the correct specs of required, they are always varying sizing. If they are your shots I apologise... If however they have been just copied from another site... please don't waste our time, better to go out there with just your handphone and take some real shots rather than stealing other peoples work... To show how easy it is i have attached a shot of a cute girl I met the other night, all original... In Paddys BaliHi prof,

Do I already have this sweet pearl of yours phone number or not?

Thanks in advance.

We have to meet up sometimes. When you're not too busy.

Thanks

Ildom

Sporadic
09-14-07, 11:03
The photos in question are from another forum. Who knows? They may have been his original post. Google the filenames and you will see what I mean.

ProfDesigner
09-15-07, 04:08
The photos in question are from another forum. Who knows? They may have been his original post. Google the filenames and you will see what I mean.

Thanks Sporadic, so I have just seen... I doubt very much they are originally his as he would have put the better pics up instead of the average ones. I looked back over his 14 postings and everytime a picture is posted it is saved a different way... Just would prefer he went out and took pics himself, instead of claiming other peoples work. Also he is breaking the posting rules by taking them from another forum. I am sure Jackson will not be impressed.

KL Guy
09-15-07, 11:47
From the past postings, I'm sure everyone knows that he's lving in a land of dreams by trying to impress us by claiming these are his pictures & even when a few of us offered to acompany him to his so call spots but yet till date he has not done so!

I believe he considers all of us as idiots!

KL Guy :(

Thanks Sporadic, so I have just seen... I doubt very much they are originally his as he would have put the better pics up instead of the average ones. I looked back over his 14 postings and everytime a picture is posted it is saved a different way... Just would prefer he went out and took pics himself, instead of claiming other peoples work. Also he is breaking the posting rules by taking them from another forum. I am sure Jackson will not be impressed.

Tony Soprano 1
09-17-07, 04:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamziv
Just stoped by for a drink and saw this sweety.

Agreed on 350K and back to my room.

Zamziv,
You lifted these pics off the web. And of a ladyboy at that!
Pure bullshit. Again.
I can't stand phonies like you posting bullshit.
Cheers to everyone (except Zamziv, the wanker)
Tony