PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

Mighty Spearsman
04-10-09, 17:56
Arrived in Jakarta for a 2 day business trip. Since I was staying at Shangri-la, patronised BATS...

... finally settled for young cutie .... who claims she was moonlighting to support her kid and had a day job which paid peanuts (sounds familiar? ).

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.
Nice report, enjoyed reading it, but maybe it should have been posted in the "Jakarta" section instead of the Photo gallery?

by the way, the description "support her kid and had a day job which paid peanuts" has narrowed down the field to 98 per cent of Jakarta's females over the age of 18!

Smoothy
04-10-09, 18:19
Same girl.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=742104&postcount=825

Just had her tattoos and face removed with Photoshop. Didn't know she was already everywhere posing. Haha

I wonder if there's anyone on the forum who hasn't plugged her yet? :)

Since this is the photo gallery and we're getting a lot of posts with no photo, here's another pic.

Knight 1001
04-10-09, 21:34
I wonder if there's anyone on the forum who hasn't plugged her yet? :) ....

I haven't ... you guys were hiding her ID jealously I guess hehehe

Dorman
04-11-09, 03:39
Me neither, not so sure I'm that keen now anyway, she does seem to get about a bit doesn't she? Not that there's anything wrong with that. . .

Cooze Hound
04-11-09, 10:45
What does she call herself ? I will ask a couple of the girls and who knows what stories may come out..

Castoff
04-11-09, 23:45
What does she call herself ? I will ask a couple of the girls and who knows what stories may come out..She calls herself Icha.

Mr Enforcer
04-12-09, 09:50
I wonder if there's anyone on the forum who hasn't plugged her yet? :)

Since this is the photo gallery and we're getting a lot of posts with no photo, here's another pic.That is a pretty spectacular body!!!

Samchad
04-13-09, 03:02
That is a pretty spectacular body!!!I agree.

So smooth.

Get the butter.

Slylock
04-13-09, 06:32
Slylock: Bonus points if you can guess the hotel.

Ummm, who cares what hotel it is! LOL How about where you picked her up from! :)

Slylock

Castoff
04-13-09, 08:59
Ummm, who cares what hotel it is! LOL How about where you picked her up from! :) SlylockThe number I have for her doesnt work anymore but if you hunt here;

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=866801&postcount=990

and here;

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=846021&postcount=929

and here;

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=493483&postcount=931

You should be able to find her.

Bulai69
04-16-09, 14:29
Smoothy - are you sure that's the same girl I posted the picture / report of? The other pictures of her body seem to contradict my assertion that she was "not my type" - looking at the other pictures I'm asking myself, if it's tha same girl, why did I "give" her to my friend - perhaps my friend would like to comment? You know who you are!

Smoothy
04-16-09, 17:39
Smoothy - are you sure that's the same girl I posted the picture / report of? The other pictures of her body seem to contradict my assertion that she was "not my type" - looking at the other pictures I'm asking myself, if it's tha same girl, why did I "give" her to my friend - perhaps my friend would like to comment? You know who you are!

No, the girl's body I posted is not the "supermodel" - Icha. It's a different girl.

KL Guy
04-21-09, 16:27
All I can say is that the girl in http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112754 is definatly very similar to the girl I had and indeed she loves to model in front of the camera, all you have to do is direct, unfortunatly I lost her pics and vids coz of HDD failure on my PC during those days! She is definatly not the girl Smoothy is refering to! ;)

Dorman
04-22-09, 02:49
That girl is busy.

Sol111
04-22-09, 07:07
The start of something good...

Castoff
04-26-09, 00:43
All I can say is that the girl in http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112754 is definatly very similar to the girl I had and indeed she loves to model in front of the camera, all you have to do is direct, unfortunatly I lost her pics and vids coz of HDD failure on my PC during those days! She is definatly not the girl Smoothy is refering to! ;)Damn this girl is busy!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=614254&postcount=267

I remember when I met her thinking at least she has some money because she had obviously just come from the shops and bought some new dresses and she was happy to model them all for me. She had also bought some moisturiser from the hotel gift shop so she wasnt scared of spending money. This was around November 2008. I wish I could find her again!

Sol111
04-27-09, 07:12
What a sweetie.

KL Guy
04-27-09, 17:50
Damn this girl is busy!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=614254&postcount=267

I remember when I met her thinking at least she has some money because she had obviously just come from the shops and bought some new dresses and she was happy to model them all for me. She had also bought some moisturiser from the hotel gift shop so she wasnt scared of spending money. This was around November 2008. I wish I could find her again!

Yup thats her for sure! ;) She loves to model in front of any camera or vid cam. A fun girl to be with!

Sapperken
04-30-09, 23:34
Met this lady through AFF.

Sapperken
04-30-09, 23:44
This girl is sweet n horny

Ceegee
05-01-09, 03:41
Out of curiosity, how much 'taxi fare' do you give your AFF fucklets to help them out with transport?

I've contacted a few of them in preparation for my next trip to JKT.

Eaglestar
05-01-09, 06:15
Met this lady through AFF.

AFF is Adult Friend Finder or Asia Friend Finder??

ES

Sapperken
05-01-09, 07:08
AFF is Adult Friend Finder or Asia Friend Finder??

ES

Hi Eaglestar

I signed up to Adult Friend Finder but I think you'll find that the same login will get you into Asian Friend Finder.

SK

Valkyrie
05-01-09, 12:18
Haha. A bit sad. I can't chuck in my photo there for all too see. As I am, a bit too troublesome in the end. Pointless for me even if I register LOL.

Suns88
05-01-09, 15:04
Bro,

Were the girls freebies or you had to pay them money??

This girl is sweet n horny

Sapperken
05-01-09, 19:15
Bro,

Were the girls freebies or you had to pay them money??

Hi Suns88

Sweet n horny is more interested in gifts than money, the underwear lady gets a bit of taxi money.

SK

Sapperken
05-03-09, 01:09
Out of curiosity, how much 'taxi fare' do you give your AFF fucklets to help them out with transport?

I've contacted a few of them in preparation for my next trip to JKT.

Hi Ceegee

I can't claim to be any authority on this subject and others may wish to contriburte but I am prepared to slip 200-300krp for taxi money. It depends on how far they travel. My last trip I stayed in Kota area and some of the girls had to travel quite far.

SX

Socrates69
05-03-09, 08:34
Taxi from kota to say blok m is just under 50k. Give them that and they'll still probably take the train on hayam wuruk for much less.

Hi Ceegee

I can't claim to be any authority on this subject and others may wish to contriburte but I am prepared to slip 200-300krp for taxi money. It depends on how far they travel. My last trip I stayed in Kota area and some of the girls had to travel quite far.

SX

Bulai69
05-03-09, 11:57
With refereence to the girl(s) in the photos, I think 300k is reasonable in this context, they will think you are "pelit" (stingy) if it's any less, 500k would be pretty generous.

ButtLover
05-04-09, 11:31
Hi
Hera are 2 photos from the big Brothel Komplek 17km.
its 17km from Balikpapan.
The girls are living at the brothel and there are hundreds of them.
Cheers
BL

ButtLover
05-04-09, 11:36
Hi !
Some photos of a streetwalker in Jakarta
Enjoy
BL

Possessed Seoul
05-05-09, 03:01
Hi !
Some photos of a streetwalker in Jakarta
Enjoy
BL

Go on then, location, prices, detail. Nice snaps.

Sol111
05-05-09, 22:46
Normally I'd blot out both faces, but....

In the pic, the white-towel and the red dress. The white towell hopped in my lap one night. She's a bit older, a bit thicker than most gals. Clothes seemed shabbier. I bought her a drink, and she sat with me and bumped/grind/smiled to the music and made the beer last until I left 90 minutes later. She wasn't my cup of tea that night, I went across the street and grabbed another younger. But she was sweet. Next 3 nights the same routine, she quickly latched on to me and rubbed on me for 1+ hour. On the 4th night, I thought, YA why not take her back to my place for a quickie or even a massage. Told her my list of needs in the room (pics + everything you can imagine, ST 2 hrs 400K), she was quick for that. I head to the bar and pay the tab, when I get back to her there she is talking to the red dress. She introduced the red dress as "my friend" and the red dress said "best friends". I ask her if she wants the red dress to come with us for a two-some, they nodded yes. I told her to explain my needs to the red dress while I ran to the can. When I came out I went over the needs with both again to make sure, and away we went.

Back in the room I lock up the goods and jump in the shower to rinse. After I rinse, the white towell heads into the can and showers. I have some light chat with the red dress and there's a knock on the door. Room service. A large sandwich, 2 beers, and color-flavored condoms. 120K. I wasn't happy with that, paid it anyway, and away he went. I asked the red dress why she had done that, she just shrugged and started to eat.

The white towell comes out wearing the towell, we take a few pics, and she and I start getting after it (more pics to come). The red dress at least grabs the cam and starts shooting (the only thing she did right that night, it gets worse). I hammer away at the towel girl every which way, then take a break to get at the red dress. She turns off the lights (I switch back on). The towel heads for the shower again to rinse, seeming the happiest woman. The red dress is slow to get her clothes off, its like pulling teeth. She couldn't perform the basics very well, then said she wouldn't do some of the thing on the list we went over. Cold fish to say the least. At least I had her for a bit, kind of begrudgingly.

The white towel comes back out of the shower, and I finish off with her. I step into the shower to rinse and come back out. The red dress has already dressed, shoes and all. The white towel heads in for one more rinse. While in the shower, the red dress says:

girl: PAY ME
me: you stay another hour like we agreed
girl: pay me
me: fine (wanted to get rid of the snot, and handed her 400K)
girl: 800 like you say for me and my friend
me: fine (I handed over another 300K)
girl: 800?
me: you ordered room service without telling me. have a good evening. (I opened the door as a hint).
girl: taxi money
me: you still owe me 20k from the room service. use that.

She just walked out, down the hall. I closed the door and dressed, so I could walk the white towel downstairs. A minute later the white towel comes out of the can, dresses, doesn't mention money. As we walk down the hall on the 12th floor of the Atlet, she melts to me (drunk and tired I think), smiling. We get to the elevator, and there is the red dress, waiting for us. She must have waited 5 minutes. In the elevator, the red dress says (about the white towel girl), "She likes you. She wants to stay tonight." I told white towel she could stay, but not for any more money. She got a silly grin on and agreed. We walked the red dress out to the front, and as the bluebird was pulling up, the red dress asked for taxi money again. I said no, and she started to get huffy for it. The doorman walked over because of her raised voice, stepped in between she and I, and practically walked her backwards into the taxi. C-ya.

Go back upstairs with the towel, go to sleep. Wake up next morning and she's horny as can be. Really, she had a whole lot more horny in her than I did, still wanted more after I finished. We showered, and I took her to breakfast. I was getting ready to put her in a taxi and she looked at me like something was wrong. I asked:

me: what?
towel: (quietly...) pay me
me: what? i paid the other girl last night. all of it.
towel: huh? u pay her my?
me: yes. she told me to while you were in the shower. she's your best friend, just get it from her.
towel: i not know her!
me: what? last night she was your "best friend"
towel: no! i not know her!
me: sorry love, you will have to see her about it. you also order room service and not tell me. i already take that out of 800. also you lie about her being ur best friend.
towel: no! i not get no money! [and some other stuff i didn't understand].

I gave her 30K for the taxi and she walked away mad.

If the girls are friends, she'll get her money I'm thinking, and it may have been a scam to get more money. If they are not, she's just out.

That night I went back to that bar. The red dress is sitting outside on the steps. I ask if she pay the towel her money. She said maybe when she sees her. Who knows. I ask if they are best friends, she says they only know each other from the bar. I wanted to slap the red dress (now dressed in jeans). I'm not sure why, but I felt robbed myself by the experience (the room service if nothing else). The red dress reached for a pack of cigs and her lighter; I took the pack from her hand gently, pulled out a smoke for her, and lit it with her lighter. "Thanks." As we chatted for a minute on the steps, I put the cigs and lighter in my pocket (I dont smoke), and went inside. 10 minutes later she comes in and asks for her lighter. I just shrugged my shoulders. She had a small purse, barely big enough to hold a pack of cigs, in her hand, and some wadded up money, and she put them on the bar next to me. The money was laying next to the purse. That was dumb. She was mad, and asked for her lighter again. I shrugged again. She got madder and walked out front by the pool table. The bartender came over and I pointed to the cash by the purse and said hey dude, thats ur tip. He said THANKS!

Since I seem to be the only person in the bars there that does not smoke, I gave the cigs to a girl sitting near me who was smoking like a chimney. I'm not normally so pissy over something like that, but she got to me. It was like being 16 and mad at your gf over something stupid.

Sol111
05-05-09, 22:47
Here's the pic if it didn't post...

Jaimito Cartero
05-05-09, 23:24
Sol,

I'm sorry dude, but this one is on you, 100%. Never give a another chica the money for another without express approval. I would not have given the bad performer her money, other than half, at the most. In fact, when they create a problem, or don't do as advertised, kick them the hell out right then.

Doing it the way you are only encourages bad service.

Sol111
05-06-09, 01:56
Sol,

I'm sorry dude, but this one is on you, 100%. Never give a another chica the money for another without express approval. I would not have given the bad performer her money, other than half, at the most. In fact, when they create a problem, or don't do as advertised, kick them the hell out right then.

Doing it the way you are only encourages bad service.

Jaimito, I think you are right. I was under the impression at the time that I gave her the money that they were 'best friends'. Live/learn.

Socrates69
05-06-09, 04:30
Good reporting and if they don't perform as agreed upon, you should have paid her half, 200rps.

Btw, my guess is the performer that stayed overnight will probably see none of that money while the shitty 1 hr performer got paid 800k and was the one who ordered room service most likely.

Orangganteng
05-06-09, 04:56
In my opinion, it's unethical to not give the white towel girl money. Every one of these girls calls every other girl their best friend. Even if they don't know each other. You were foolish to give all the money to the red dress girl, and that was your mistake. Not the fault of the white towel chick. You should hunt down the white towel girl and give her some money. The red dress is the one who scammed you, not the white towel chick.

I agree with Jaimito, the red dress didn't deserve squat. Maybe 100k at the most.

Socrates69
05-07-09, 07:13
Nice morning offerings.

Master Diver II
05-07-09, 07:56
Normally I'd blot out both faces, but....

I wish you had...

On the 4th night, I thought, YA why not take her back to my place for a quickie or even a massage. Told her my list of needs in the room (pics + everything you can imagine, ST 2 hrs 400K), she was quick for that. I head to the bar and pay the tab, when I get back to her there she is talking to the red dress. She introduced the red dress as "my friend" and the red dress said "best friends". I ask her if she wants the red dress to come with us for a two-some, they nodded yes. I told her to explain my needs to the red dress while I ran to the can. When I came out I went over the needs with both again to make sure, and away we went.

They always call other bar girls friends - even if they don't know them well. Next time, you also have to mention what will happen if they don't deliver on what was promised eg. if you leave early/don't allow pics/no BBBJ etc... you will only get half (or whatever).

Back in the room I lock up the goods and jump in the shower to rinse. After I rinse, the white towell heads into the can and showers. I have some light chat with the red dress and there's a knock on the door. Room service. A large sandwich, 2 beers, and color-flavored condoms. 120K. I wasn't happy with that, paid it anyway, and away he went. I asked the red dress why she had done that, she just shrugged and started to eat.

Always have your own condoms ready first - or even stop by Circle K on your way back. If I'm having two girls, I like the fun to start in the shower - also better for tracking their movements in case you did forget to lock something away. Wasn't your camera still out?

I hammer away at the towel girl every which way, then take a break to get at the red dress. She turns off the lights (I switch back on). The towel heads for the shower again to rinse, seeming the happiest woman. The red dress is slow to get her clothes off, its like pulling teeth. She couldn't perform the basics very well, then said she wouldn't do some of the thing on the list we went over. Cold fish to say the least. At least I had her for a bit, kind of begrudgingly.

You should have packed her off with taxi money at that point rather than try to get her clothes off - why were they still on in the first place? That little bit you had of her wasn't worth the effort...

The white towel comes back out of the shower, and I finish off with her. I step into the shower to rinse and come back out. The red dress has already dressed, shoes and all. The white towel heads in for one more rinse. While in the shower, the red dress says:

girl: PAY ME
me: you stay another hour like we agreed
girl: pay me
me: fine (wanted to get rid of the snot, and handed her 400K)
girl: 800 like you say for me and my friend
me: fine (I handed over another 300K)
girl: 800?
me: you ordered room service without telling me. have a good evening. (I opened the door as a hint).
girl: taxi money
me: you still owe me 20k from the room service. use that.

You negotiated with them together, pay them together - after all you didn't deduct the room service cost from the money you gave her in the first place, only after she asked you for the whole sum. At the same time, you don't know whose idea it was to order room service, with both together, neither could complain about the other. As it was you could easily call security if she caused trouble - they're more likely to back you rather than the girl. She'd probably back down if you mentioned security because after that, she'd have even more hassle downstairs from them and would have to "share" more of her earnings.

She just walked out, down the hall. I closed the door and dressed, so I could walk the white towel downstairs. A minute later the white towel comes out of the can, dresses, doesn't mention money. As we walk down the hall on the 12th floor of the Atlet, she melts to me (drunk and tired I think), smiling. We get to the elevator, and there is the red dress, waiting for us. She must have waited 5 minutes. In the elevator, the red dress says (about the white towel girl), "She likes you. She wants to stay tonight." I told white towel she could stay, but not for any more money. She got a silly grin on and agreed. We walked the red dress out to the front, and as the bluebird was pulling up, the red dress asked for taxi money again. I said no, and she started to get huffy for it. The doorman walked over because of her raised voice, stepped in between she and I, and practically walked her backwards into the taxi. C-ya.

You should have mentioned that you had already paid and sorted out the sharing of money then. It was still potentially recoverable then. The bit that gets me is that red dress was huffy for taxi money when she already had 700k for not very much of a ST!!??

Go back upstairs with the towel, go to sleep. Wake up next morning and she's horny as can be. Really, she had a whole lot more horny in her than I did, still wanted more after I finished. We showered, and I took her to breakfast. I was getting ready to put her in a taxi and she looked at me like something was wrong. I asked:

me: what?
towel: (quietly...) pay me
me: what? i paid the other girl last night. all of it.
towel: huh? u pay her my?
me: yes. she told me to while you were in the shower. she's your best friend, just get it from her.
towel: i not know her!
me: what? last night she was your "best friend"
towel: no! i not know her!
me: sorry love, you will have to see her about it. you also order room service and not tell me. i already take that out of 800. also you lie about her being ur best friend.
towel: no! i not get no money! [and some other stuff i didn't understand].

I gave her 30K for the taxi and she walked away mad.

If the girls are friends, she'll get her money I'm thinking, and it may have been a scam to get more money. If they are not, she's just out.

Dude, it was your fault for not checking with her if it's ok to pass her money to her friend! Hell, I have some friends I wouldn't have my money passed to.

That night I went back to that bar. The red dress is sitting outside on the steps. I ask if she pay the towel her money. She said maybe when she sees her. Who knows. I ask if they are best friends, she says they only know each other from the bar. I wanted to slap the red dress (now dressed in jeans). I'm not sure why, but I felt robbed myself by the experience (the room service if nothing else). The red dress reached for a pack of cigs and her lighter; I took the pack from her hand gently, pulled out a smoke for her, and lit it with her lighter. "Thanks." As we chatted for a minute on the steps, I put the cigs and lighter in my pocket (I dont smoke), and went inside. 10 minutes later she comes in and asks for her lighter. I just shrugged my shoulders. She had a small purse, barely big enough to hold a pack of cigs, in her hand, and some wadded up money, and she put them on the bar next to me. The money was laying next to the purse. That was dumb. She was mad, and asked for her lighter again. I shrugged again. She got madder and walked out front by the pool table. The bartender came over and I pointed to the cash by the purse and said hey dude, thats ur tip. He said THANKS!

Since I seem to be the only person in the bars there that does not smoke, I gave the cigs to a girl sitting near me who was smoking like a chimney. I'm not normally so pissy over something like that, but she got to me. It was like being 16 and mad at your gf over something stupid.
You're right, it was like you're 16. You can get a bad reputation from a stunt like that or even worse get yourself beaten up (over a lighter, cigarettes and some money that wasn't yours?)! I have to say I'm surprised that any of the girls would leave money unattended. It does sound unusually careless. I hope you're not contemplating going there again - for your own sake!

MD II

PS since this is a photo gallery, I'm attaching a photo; this girl used to target Arabs, but has since broadened her market. She's a case like above where you have to be clear on the amount and the period of time she stays PLUS the penalties of leaving early/non-delivery of promised services. Other than that she can provide quite a lot of good fun. I have to state that I was NOT on the receiving end of bad services from her - but a friend was. Hence "Caveat emptor"!

MD II

John Aldrich
05-07-09, 19:33
Last friday night I had planned a date with a girl whom I met on a dating site long time back. Have been humping her for the last couple of years on and off. I had checked into Meridien and she came in to meet me. We went down to Tiga Pulu for a couple of drinks and the band had not yet started since it was just around 9 pm. Around 10 pm, after a few drinks, she suggested that we go to Mistere. On the way, I asked her whether she would be keen on a 3 some. Just tried a fast one to check her out. In case she objected, then would obiously have told her that am drunk. And to my surprise she said she is keen too.

I asked her whether she knew any one. She said she had a friend of hers who could join us. The friend was Novi. A secretary in a company is what she said. Apparently she was the second wife of a local spolit brat, who died. And after that she has been hopping from one expat to another. She is 32. She called her to Mistere. And the surprise was when Novi said she does not drink alcohol. She had an orange juice and we moved to my room in Meridien. Had an extremely memorable time with two horny females. But they did not do lesbian. When my girl went to the toilet, Novi and myself exchanged numbers.

This morning Novi sent a sms asking me whether we could meet up. I said fine and met her at Hero at Gatot Subroto and she had lunch at the food court there. I asked her whether we could have a rendezvous and she was keen to know the place. I told her about Pondok Nirwana. And by @ 2 30 pm we were on our way to Pondok Nirwana. The good thing about PN is that you get 2 Porno movies CD's apart from one running on the cable. There was a western one on the cable and of the 2 DVD's lying there, one was a Indonesian one and one was a Japanese one. Put on the Japanese one. Thats what is playing in one of the pictures. She was hot and wet. A good blow job from her turned me on to give her a DATY and we ended up making passionate love. Three rounds done, the time was 7 pm. I did not want an obligation and so while driving I slipped in 500K fully folded and told her that will drop her near a blue bird and I need to go somewhere. She resisted at first for the money but then when I pushed it and she took it. Dropped her near Pancoran Signal at a blue bird stand. And back home for dinner.

All in all, a good afternoon out

Sparhawk
05-07-09, 22:43
Nice morning offerings.I wish to have this every morning.

Possessed Seoul
05-11-09, 04:09
JA, where/what is Pondok Nirwana?

John Aldrich
05-11-09, 17:36
JA, where/what is Pondok Nirwana?

Have already posted the directions and its also in the Reports of Distinction. Nevertheless, you are a old war horse and I dont mind explaining it once again. As you go from Pancoran, you enter Jl. M T Haryono alongside the Cikampek Toll. After Indo mobil there is a left cleave road which actually leads to a U turn towards getting back to Pancoran. When you take the U turn, there are two signals alongside the bends. You hit the road towards Pancoran Carrefour. Thats the road which comes from Halim. A few meters before Carrefour and diaganolly opposite Indomobil showrrom, is Pondok Nirwana. Just slow down before Carrefour and on the left you will find a board stating PN with an arrow indicating the direction. Just drive in and you can occupy any of the garages out there. There are different types of garages. A standard, VIP, a VVIP and a Presidential suite. a PS is ok if you want to organise an orgy. As you enter the garage, someone will come over and close the garage shutter and come in and direct you into the room. No need of any id. Order your drink or food. The TV has all channels running apart from a porno channel. They also levae a couple of porn DVD's just in case you dont like the show going on in the TV channel.

The only disadvantage is that you need a car. You cannot go there in a taxi, unless you want the taxi driver to join the party

Brandon88
05-12-09, 19:24
John, you certainly are not very picky with these girls' looks. Then again, I'm still upset about that crazy stalking monster you sprung on me a few years ago.

:-)

Menteng
05-13-09, 09:23
John, you certainly are not very picky with these girls' looks. Then again, I'm still upset about that crazy stalking monster you sprung on me a few years ago.

We can't argue about taste, but me too, I perform charity sex every now and then :D

The good thing about that is, that those women/girls will do more than their best to please you!

John Aldrich
05-13-09, 16:43

Hi Mate,

In fact I was embarassed by her piling on. Incidentally she came on chat and asked me hwere I am and I said I am in the US and do not mind flying out to sleep with her. Was checking how she would react. And she tells me she has become religious and is now trying to get into a convent to become a nun. I asked her whether she has AIDS. And she just logged off.

Was in West Africa recently and was thinking of you while having a drink in the Eko hotel bar.

Cheers

Possessed Seoul
05-14-09, 04:15
Cheers, sounds like Pondok Impian, a similar place in Ancol, near Hotel Alexis.

Have already posted the directions and its also in the Reports of Distinction. Nevertheless, you are a old war horse and I dont mind explaining it once again. As you go from Pancoran, you enter Jl. M T Haryono alongside the Cikampek Toll. After Indo mobil there is a left cleave road which actually leads to a U turn towards getting back to Pancoran. When you take the U turn, there are two signals alongside the bends. You hit the road towards Pancoran Carrefour. Thats the road which comes from Halim. A few meters before Carrefour and diaganolly opposite Indomobil showrrom, is Pondok Nirwana. Just slow down before Carrefour and on the left you will find a board stating PN with an arrow indicating the direction. Just drive in and you can occupy any of the garages out there. There are different types of garages. A standard, VIP, a VVIP and a Presidential suite. a PS is ok if you want to organise an orgy. As you enter the garage, someone will come over and close the garage shutter and come in and direct you into the room. No need of any id. Order your drink or food. The TV has all channels running apart from a porno channel. They also levae a couple of porn DVD's just in case you dont like the show going on in the TV channel.

The only disadvantage is that you need a car. You cannot go there in a taxi, unless you want the taxi driver to join the party

Sol111
05-17-09, 04:47
Block M talent.

Suns88
05-21-09, 01:31
Bro,

Just curious. Why do u say good "clean" fun? Is it because it was straight sex without any kinky stuff??

Cheers bro.

Block M talent.

Valentino2008
05-22-09, 12:23
For Master Diver 11,

Hello How are you? I want to know where did you meet the lady in the picture last attached. I think I did her in Dubai. She was in Dubai and she is hot and would know where I can find her again Please help.

Thank you

John Aldrich
05-23-09, 20:40
I had to rush to Bali for a couple of nights on a last minute unplanned work and none of my contacts could help with any intro out there in the last minute, though, I met up a girl, rather a divorced Javanese woman from a dating site, who went out with me to the newly inaugurated 27 Oceans night joined on the Kuta Beach just behind the Discovery Plaza Mall. She spoke about how she enjoys sex etc, but feels low if she does it in the first meeting, but does not mind the fun in the second round. Works as a General Manager in a Balinese FMCG company. So I guess, will have to make a trip to Bali for my rendezvous with her.

After letting her go around midnight, I headed to Embargo and could not find any action around there, since there was hardly any crowd for a thursday night. So I walked out when one more girl from the dating site sends a sms at 12 45 asling me where I am and I tell her am just out of Embargo and she asks me to wait and she was there in 3 monutes. Apparently was having a drink at Bounty's. I told her am tired and she can join me in my room if she wants, and she agreed. A very good BJ and a good fuck in multiple positions. We did twice in the night and when I woke up in the morning it was to her blow job.

Service was good and I gave her IDR 500K and told her its for her taxi and would like her to buy a dress, since I was leaving and cannot accompany her.

Though, with the quality of service, she did seem a professional. I did not bother to enquire more and she sent a sms to me stating that she would like to spend time with me the next time am in Bali. This confirmed to me that she was indeed a pro. But then why guess what she was as long as the service was good and she has been paid for the service.

Overall a good experience.

Cheers

Master Diver II
05-25-09, 01:56
For Master Diver 11,

Hello How are you? I want to know where did you meet the lady in the picture last attached. I think I did her in Dubai. She was in Dubai and she is hot and would know where I can find her again Please help.

Thank you
If she was in Dubai, some guy must have taken her. There was a time when she was targeting the Arab market. Frankly, I haven't bumped into her the last couple of months so I wouldn't know where she is. Check out the Arab bars if you don't see her in CJs. As I mentioned earlier though, she can be a bit on the mercenary side but then again, most are. You just have to be very clear on the respective financial returns in exchange for fulfilling expectations;).

MD II

Valentino2008
05-25-09, 20:37
[QUOTE=Master Diver II]If she was in Dubai, some guy must have taken her. There was a time when she was targeting the Arab market. Frankly, I haven't bumped into her the last couple of months so I wouldn't know where she is. Check out the Arab bars if you don't see her in CJs. As I mentioned earlier though, she can be a bit on the mercenary side but then again, most are. You just have to be very clear on the respective financial returns in exchange for fulfilling expectations.

MD II

Thank you so much for the help.

I always visit Dubai for Fun, But this time I will Come To jakarta end of June many people said its fun. So I am visiting soon for the first time. And it will be helpful if you give me some advises and hints.

Thank you.

Castoff
06-05-09, 02:22
Where are all the new photos? Has Jakarta dried up?

John Aldrich
06-11-09, 17:29
This is the same girl whom I had taken to Pondok Nirwana and had posted her pix. I had some work in Jakarta and hence had to stay back. My favorite hotel Le Meridien was fully booked and hence had to check into Mulia. Went to Plaza Senayan for dinner and bumped into Novita. She joined me back into my room and a fantastic blow job with a good fuck session. And this time she was not shy of posing nude. And she wanted to stay back and who am I to say no. Got to go a couple of rounds more with her. And checked out of the hotel this morning and then dropped her on the way in a taxi and slipped in Rp.. 500K as taxi money. Overall had a GFE without going hunting for a professional bar girl.

Cheers

Cooze Hound
06-13-09, 02:47
Where are all the new photos? Has Jakarta dried up?

Thanks for the pics Castoff. I am sure I know this girl. Did you find her in a club or somewhere.
I picked her up in a Mall once, and had a pleasant session.

Cheers

Menteng
06-13-09, 06:17
Thanks for the pics Castoff. I am sure I know this girl. Did you find her in a club or somewhere.
I picked her up in a Mall once, and had a pleasant session.

Cheers

Let me see. Those lips told her identity!?

Cooze Hound
06-15-09, 11:17
Let me see. Those lips told her identity!?

95 % sure its her and its quite an unusual name. I spent quite few hours with her. Of course my conquest rate is well below yours Menteng so perhaps I remember detail a little better .... he he

Menteng
06-15-09, 15:49
95 % sure its her and its quite an unusual name. I spent quite few hours with her. Of course my conquest rate is well below yours Menteng so perhaps I remember detail a little better .... he he

I just envy you, bro. I wish I had your gift of observation. The lack of it makes me aware of my age.

Master Diver II
06-17-09, 04:18
I just envy you, bro. I wish I had your gift of observation. The lack of it makes me aware of my age.
You are observant my friend - he remembered the name, you remember more important things;):p

MD II

Menteng
06-17-09, 04:39
You are observant my friend - he remembered the name, you remember more important things;):p

MD II

Thank you very much, my friend. That's only because I'm bad with names :D

Tommy Suharto
06-26-09, 00:39
Bros,

The lovely lips of a 19 yo student informatica from an earlier trip this year. I met her in Atrium mall and she turned out a complete sweetheart, but being this Jakarta there's a little story to the shaved puss. Btw I had the camera on auto-focus and was aiming for the lips, but the pic has come out this way and now I don't know what I like better, the lips or that horny look in her eyes. best.

Suns88
07-02-09, 15:35
Bro,

Nice shaved lips. Must have been very yummy.

Cheers

Bros,

The lovely lips of a 19 yo student informatica from an earlier trip this year. I met her in Atrium mall and she turned out a complete sweetheart, but being this Jakarta there's a little story to the shaved puss. Btw I had the camera on auto-focus and was aiming for the lips, but the pic has come out this way and now I don't know what I like better, the lips or that horny look in her eyes. best.

Oosik1
07-02-09, 15:57
Bros,

IMO, and with an understanding why many do not chose to show faces, I think a pic is so much better when we can see the face.......especially the eyes. I used to kid with my gf from Isaan that "her eyes talk," and I mean that. She had so many expressions that I could tell what she was thinking just by looking at her eyes.

Dorman
07-04-09, 02:43
I think a pic is so much better when we can see the face.......especially the eyes.

I agree that's why I don't post any photos, I have what I regard as a quite decent gallery of pictures but they have all been taken on the understanding that I would never publish their faces. So when I recently set about cropping out the girls' faces with the intention of posting I found the pictures immediately lost about sixty percent of their attraction, after all Indonesian girls' eyes are very often their most beautiful features.

Oh by the way, Oosik, that's a very pretty girl you have there, very cute.

Morepoonhound
07-04-09, 05:23
So when I recently set about cropping out the girls' faces with the intention of posting I found the pictures immediately lost about sixty percent of their attraction, after all Indonesian girls' eyes are very often their most beautiful features.

No face in this pic, but she is still lovely. Horny as any woman I have met in the past year, and fucks like a porn-star. Disaffected and non-working (by choice) daughter of some serious Indonesian family money. Difficult personality, but she compensates with a seriously tight pussy, a world-class blow-job, and athletic pushing back against even the hardest pounding. Very fun when she is not complaining about her family. (grin)

This is a semi-pro friend who I met through AFF. Semi-pro because she only fucks who she likes to, and probably gets a bigger pocket-money allowance than most senior professionals in Jakarta earn in a month. She would probably be offended if you offered her cash for gash outright. But semi-pro also in the sense that she hints strongly at expensive perfumes, specific dresses and so on that it would be "nice" if I brought for her next time I meet her for a fuck. Maybe I should simply call her high-maintenance, rather than semi-pro, but then what's the difference ? Hmmm . . .

Tommy Suharto
07-06-09, 00:14
IMO, and with an understanding why many do not chose to show faces, I think a pic is so much better when we can see the face. Especially the eyes. I used to kid with my gf from Isaan that "her eyes talk, " and I mean that. She had so many expressions that I could tell what she was thinking just by looking at her eyes.Fantastic- great looking babe, Oosik1. Yes, the eyes. I wish I could share you the eyes of this one. A 25 yo stunner, with model looks, I met during a last trip, also in Atrium.

Suns88 and Blackpmike, yes, the story of the yummy shaved puss student, she was unshaved before- lovely girl. Kind of the new to game- been in Delilah only once and showed some interest in the freelance bars in blok M, so I asked if I could share her number with a buddy of mine. A week later, as a token of appreciation, he sms-ed me. He had left a present. The present became clear when I pulled down her undies, the following week.

Cheers

Dorman
07-06-09, 03:04
"Forty percent of beautiful can still be stunning . . ."

Well when you put it like that fair enough.

Kretek
07-06-09, 16:31
"Forty percent of beautiful can still be stunning . . ."

Well when you put it like that fair enough.What a great body mouthwatering. Will be in Jakarta in three weeks when you have an adres or contact details please mail them to me.

Francois75
07-06-09, 22:13
"forty percent of beautiful can still be stunning . . ."

well when you put it like that fair enough.sorry, but forty percent is not true in indonesia.

no more than 5-10 percent are beautiful like this girl and in this case, she is may be ****.

sorry again, i have learned many informations in this forum and thanks for everybody but when somethink is wrong, it is important to write it.

Asian Rain
07-11-09, 10:15
no more than 5-10 percent are beautiful like this girl and in this case, she is may be ****.fortunate for you that knowing what you are talking about is not a prerequisite for making a post here.

christ, can you not see her knockers?superb contribution as always. i like her nicely shaped pussy mound. this blok m talent also had some serious chest balloons... enjoy, asianrain

Admin
07-21-09, 21:41
Guys,

Why do you guys do this?

Don't you think I have enough work to do?

Okay, here it is:

This is the Indonesia Photo Gallery!

It is intended as a thread for posting photos of girls from Indonesia.

If you have photos of girls from other countries, then please post them in the appropriate thread.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson

Bulai69
08-09-09, 00:00
I fell in love with this girl as soon as I met her: ultra friendly, "nice" and an excellent blend of confidence, wit, charm and malu. She said in a round about way that she was a "working girl" (of course I hadn't realised) and gently mentioned money; a subject I easily steered her away from as I don't like talking about money upfront. I know that's irrational but it's what I do.

This girl was one of the best I've ever had, top 5 or 10 without doubt, and I'm going back a very long way! You can see for yourselves what she looks like - very much my type and more pretty than she looks in my photos. What you can't see is the ultimate GFE and sexual experience: it could not be bettered. If anyone is interested in her name and phone number please PM but please, only if you are very regular, well known contributor. She was even happy to have her photos on the internet!

Artful
08-09-09, 00:27
Fabulous. I'm in love too.

I fell in love with this girl as soon as I met her: ultra friendly, "nice" and an excellent blend of confidence, wit, charm and malu. She said in a round about way that she was a "working girl" (of course I hadn't realised) and gently mentioned money; a subject I easily steered her away from as I don't like talking about money upfront. I know that's irrational but it's what I do.

This girl was one of the best I've ever had, top 5 or 10 without doubt, and I'm going back a very long way! You can see for yourselves what she looks like - very much my type and more pretty than she looks in my photos. What you can't see is the ultimate GFE and sexual experience: it could not be bettered. If anyone is interested in her name and phone number please PM but please, only if you are very regular, well known contributor. She was even happy to have her photos on the internet!

PauloThai
08-09-09, 00:29
This girl was one of the best I've ever had, top 5 or 10 without doubt ! You can see for yourselves what she looks like in my photos. She was even happy to have her photos on the internet!Hi Bulai69,

She was happy to have her photo's on the net so why don't you post more of her body here.

Cheers !

Member #2041
08-09-09, 00:49
I fell in love with this girl as soon as I met her: ultra friendly, "nice" and an excellent blend of confidence, wit, charm and malu.

So where is this lovely young thing to be found? Jakarta? Bali? Some other locale?

KL Guy
08-09-09, 10:39
Knowing Bulai and if Im not mistaken this girl can be found in Jakarta! Nice find Bulai even Im in "love"! Hehehehehehehehe! ;)

So where is this lovely young thing to be found? Jakarta? Bali? Some other locale?

Bulai69
08-09-09, 13:57
Many many people are also in love with "my" girl it seems judging by the follow-up reports and deluge of PM's! KL Guy is right and of course I should have said she is in Jakarta. The reason I haven't posted more of her body is fairly obviously, that she didn't want me to. This leads me to a key point: respect, and that's why most of the people who PM'd me having emerged from the "woodwork", many of whom having never posted anywhere before have not even got a reply from me.

Menteng
08-09-09, 16:24
Brother B69,

Excellent! You must have fallen in love since you met her at least 2 times. PI or PS?

Tamurlane26
08-09-09, 16:52
Is this a top 5 for the year or the all time top 10 - curiosity to those who have followed - would be interesting to see who are in the top 5 !!

Good week to all

John Aldrich
08-09-09, 17:46
Many many people are also in love with "my" girl it seems judging by the follow-up reports and deluge of PM's! KL Guy is right and of course I should have said she is in Jakarta. The reason I haven't posted more of her body is fairly obviously, that she didn't want me to. This leads me to a key point: respect, and that's why most of the people who PM'd me having emerged from the "woodwork", many of whom having never posted anywhere before have not even got a reply from me.

Dear Bulai 69 and other senior mongers. Just want to share a small note of caution to all. Please, I repeat please, do not share any contact details with anyone who has very few postings or no postings or postings which ask just for questions without any contribution.

I have had one bad incident. I had very " innocently" given the details of a contact to guy who had asked for it in the Thai forum after I shared my contacts. I did not read all his reports. He hardly had a few reports. And all his reports were just questions. And this was one of those contacts who was not someone available at Siloam or Sukhimvit area in the go go bars. But a free lancer girl studying in a university and needed money for her fees. Whenever I went to Thailand we used to be literally dating each other. And it was with her permission that I gave the number.

There was this LE who was hovering around and took the contact and asked her to meet at Hotel Elizabeth in Bangkok, which she promptly did. He probed her as to how long she was in the trade etc. And finally sprang a surprise and told her she was under arrest. And this, of all the places in Bangkok. She was taken to the police station and threatened that she needs to pay up some huge money since she has been in the trade without paying them off. And if she does not pay, her fine could be just about some Thai Baht 5,000 but she will have her picture splashed all over the news papers with a news item. That was being ruthless.

She was not a regular. And finally, after 2 days in the coolers and pleading a lot, she was told that they wil hook her up to a guy who was a pimp and that he will get her the clients and she needs to pay up the amount for her past mistake of not paying the cops and remaining in the business. The bribe they were asking was Thai Baht 50,000. It got reduced to Thai Baht 35,000. Finally she contacted another Bule regular of hers and he paid up that money. And from then on, a random check is being done on her and being warned that if she entertains a client, then she needs to pay up. Apparently, the calls have reduced now to about 1 in 20 days.

I would suggest that in case you have not picked up a girl from the regular mongering joints, then please avoid giving the contact details to any guy who has very little or no posts. And if there are very little posts, then, please go through the contents of the posts, to check the quality of his contribution. Am sure you will be able to ascertain it from there whether he is a regular or not and whether its worth sharing the contact.

I thought, this is applicable in most parts of the developing world and hence decided to post it here.

And Bulai 69, thanks for the contact last time. She came with her friend. And all went well and we had a whale of a time

Bulai69
08-09-09, 22:25
You are right John A - and that is a scary story. Don't worry though, only regulars will have this girls details....... I glad you were "satisfied" with my other referral!

Menteng, well observed, you are right of course

Pete33
08-10-09, 03:55
Bulai69 buddy,

01. You did it again, my friend.
02. She is just stunning and definitely . . . a "Javanese Barbie Doll" . . .
03. Great catch . . .
04. Wish I am in Jakarta . . .

Ciao,
Pete33

[QUOTE=Bulai69]I fell in love with this girl as soon as I met her: ultra friendly, "nice" and an excellent blend of confidence, wit, charm and malu. She said in a round about way that she was a "working girl" . . .

Dorman
08-11-09, 03:02
I also received a lot of pm's following my posting of the pretty student below, in this particular case I really had no contacts to provide but even so I was amazed at the number of single digit 'regular' members who wrote asking for her details. To all those who did so please don't be too surprised you didn't even get a reply from me; build up a profile, make some substantive contribution to the forum and I will be happy to reply to your requests, otherwise I'm not wasting my time.

For the senior members who contacted me on the other hand I was happy to reply even though I had little to offer in return.

Honest Guy01
08-11-09, 08:57
I agree with John Aldrich, forum members have to beware who they give out the girls/ladies cvontact numbers to. the intention might be good but it could be harm to them. especially if it fall to the wrong people like authority or crooks.

Dear Bulai 69 and other senior mongers. Just want to share a small note of caution to all. Please, I repeat please, do not share any contact details with anyone who has very few postings or no postings or postings which ask just for questions without any contribution.

I have had one bad incident. I had very " innocently" given the details of a contact to guy who had asked for it in the Thai forum after I shared my contacts. I did not read all his reports. He hardly had a few reports. And all his reports were just questions. And this was one of those contacts who was not someone available at Siloam or Sukhimvit area in the go go bars. But a free lancer girl studying in a university and needed money for her fees. Whenever I went to Thailand we used to be literally dating each other. And it was with her permission that I gave the number.

There was this LE who was hovering around and took the contact and asked her to meet at Hotel Elizabeth in Bangkok, which she promptly did. He probed her as to how long she was in the trade etc. And finally sprang a surprise and told her she was under arrest. And this, of all the places in Bangkok. She was taken to the police station and threatened that she needs to pay up some huge money since she has been in the trade without paying them off. And if she does not pay, her fine could be just about some Thai Baht 5,000 but she will have her picture splashed all over the news papers with a news item. That was being ruthless.

She was not a regular. And finally, after 2 days in the coolers and pleading a lot, she was told that they wil hook her up to a guy who was a pimp and that he will get her the clients and she needs to pay up the amount for her past mistake of not paying the cops and remaining in the business. The bribe they were asking was Thai Baht 50,000. It got reduced to Thai Baht 35,000. Finally she contacted another Bule regular of hers and he paid up that money. And from then on, a random check is being done on her and being warned that if she entertains a client, then she needs to pay up. Apparently, the calls have reduced now to about 1 in 20 days.

I would suggest that in case you have not picked up a girl from the regular mongering joints, then please avoid giving the contact details to any guy who has very little or no posts. And if there are very little posts, then, please go through the contents of the posts, to check the quality of his contribution. Am sure you will be able to ascertain it from there whether he is a regular or not and whether its worth sharing the contact.

I thought, this is applicable in most parts of the developing world and hence decided to post it here.

And Bulai 69, thanks for the contact last time. She came with her friend. And all went well and we had a whale of a time

FriendlyPlanet
08-16-09, 11:17
Nice girl, negotiated 300K short time, but then didn't want to leave.

BionicMan
08-16-09, 17:18
It's an old story: sometime when you pick up a hooker, you pay her to leave, not to stay...:)

Being this a photo gallery I need to add a photo

Socrates69
08-17-09, 08:36
That's some scary stuff.

The same type of thing can happen with photos containing face shots.

Smoothy
08-17-09, 11:29

Nice smile, but it looks like her teeth weigh more than her body. How many kilos was that chick?

Bulai69
08-17-09, 20:48
Nice smile, but it looks like her teeth weigh more than her body. How many kilos was that chick?

I would say it must be around 37kg if she is around 5ft 5in: I like that body, I'd appreciate her hp number if you have it FriendlyPlanet

Dorman
08-20-09, 02:57
Last night I got the strangest sms message from the number of a girl (Ella, not that it's probably not her real name) who used to work in the Marabaya and who I haven't had any contact with for years. She was abusing me in broken English (she never used to speak a word of English) for allegedly posting sexy bikini photos of her on the internet.

Needless to say I am innocent of all charges and assume she just used a shotgun approach to all her old flames to find out who was the guilty party, anyone else receive such a message?

Thepongo
08-20-09, 23:06

And Bulai 69, thanks for the contact last time. She came with her friend. And all went well and we had a whale of a timeJohn I must say that was a hell of a burn, that poor girl got hammered. I did not known the Thai police were like that. I am headed there for my first time in a couple of months. How can I avoid that kind of crap for any girls or actually just one for my time there will do.

John Aldrich
08-21-09, 16:17
John I must say that was a hell of a burn, that poor girl got hammered. I did not known the Thai police were like that. I am headed there for my first time in a couple of months. How can I avoid that kind of crap for any girls or actually just one for my time there will do.

The best thing to do in Thailand is to pick up girls from the go go bars/massage parlours/discos. Never try to pick up through dating site. And go to either short time hotels or your hotel.

Just to share one more experience. A British guy and his Thai wife used to host regular swing parties in Bangkok and Pattaya. They had their own yahoo group. I attended the party a few times in BKK. There was not a single pro out there. There were some genuine married couples a few single women from japan, korea, and caucasian girls. Thai couples, chinese couples from Singapore, couples from India and a few single men. And more single women than men. I remember having a rendezvous with a korean girl and a Japanese American and enjoying a 3some with total GFE and their passion oozing away.All coming over there were tourists who wanted to live their fantasy out there. The Brit Thai couple used to host the party in a penthouse on Satrudays in Bangkok and in a hotel on wednesdays and alternate saturdays in a hotel in Pattaya.

No working girl were ever allowed. And all of us have to contribute towards the cocktails, dinner, condoms, lubes etc. Ambience used to be great and used to start slowly and get hot and go on till early morning.. Almost all of them used to be tourists except for local Thai couples. And the rule was not to reveal any ones identity for protecting privacy. And sometimes, when its not a wednesday or saturday, and if I used to be in town, then I used to mail the Brit guy offering to host a party with limited number of couples and he used to mobilise them in my serviced apartment and also get some tourist girls who were non Thai. Thats the service he rendered to the society.

The Thai cops got wind of their service to society. And they wanted money. Their parties were always a private party where no single pro attended, and all were mebers of the yahoo group. But then they were furious that they were not being paid off. They took television crews and landed in Hotel Elizabeth where a wednesday pary was being held. They arrested him and his wife and then took 1000 baht from each person and released them but the couple were behind bars. Just google for "Thai swing king arrested" and see for yourself the details. And no one knows what has happened to them till date. And no one of the contacts want to even exchange information.

But the fact is that a whole lot of swing parties keep happening all over Thailand. In Pattaya there is a swngers hotel itself. But then the cops are paid off. And in case they are not paid off then its hell. And a private party is not a crime out there unless money is solicited. And they never solicited any money, but only took a contribution to cover the charges of drink, food and the other extras out there apart from the rent.

This is what happens in Thailand. The cops are corrupt. And when the cops are not paid before hand they become vindictive, unlike Indonesia wherein the cops are respectful and accomodative when you take care of them. They not only help you but also guide you how to go about and protect you from any further harassment.

Helpmann
08-21-09, 17:03
...The Thai cops got wind of their service to society. And they wanted money. Their parties were always a private party where no single pro attended, and all were mebers of the yahoo group. But then they were furious that they were not being paid off. They took television crews and landed in Hotel Elizabeth where a wednesday pary was being held. They arrested him and his wife and then took 1000 baht from each person and released them but the couple were behind bars. Just google for "Thai swing king arrested" and see for yourself the details. And no one knows what has happened to them till date. And no one of the contacts want to even exchange information...I remember that swingers club. A couple of years ago, I was thinking about traveling to Thailand and I applied for membership into their Yahoo group. I had no idea that the group had been shut down and the hosts arrested.

-Helpmann :(

Asian Rain
08-21-09, 20:21
I had a recent incident on my last trip to JKT. I was playing pool in My Bar when one of the girls I had put on video previously came up and pushed me from behind. She immediately accused me of putting photos of her on the net and started shaking her fist at me.

Needless to say, I hadn't put up any pics of her and appropriately pleaded innocence, but know that I DID see pics of her posted on this very forum some time ago. Since pics get re-posted time and time again, there is no sense in calling anybody out. However, it has been my general policy (yes, there are some exceptions) for some time not to post identifiable pics.

I know guys want to share their trophy photos with the rest of the membership, but I think it is better to keep the photos where the girls are not identifiable or Jakarta will become another BKK (where girls are much more reluctant to go on film) in the near future.

I have added a pic to show what non-identifiable means... it is still pretty nice ya? A sweet talent who visited me in my Le Merdien suite. Enjoy JKT, AsianRain

Last night I got the strangest sms message from the number of a girl (Ella, not that it's probably not her real name) who used to work in the Marabaya and who I haven't had any contact with for years. She was abusing me in broken English (she never used to speak a word of English) for allegedly posting sexy bikini photos of her on the internet.

Needless to say I am innocent of all charges and assume she just used a shotgun approach to all her old flames to find out who was the guilty party, anyone else receive such a message?

Smoothy
08-22-09, 05:42
I think it is better to keep the photos where the girls are not identifiable

I guess that explains why you stopped posting the ever popular face shots of girls with their faces full of skeet. I agree with you, it's best not to post their faces.

Here's a pic...

Eaglestar
08-22-09, 14:23
Non-identifiable photos can also be made using the "bubble wrap" feature in Photo Shop.

Johndao
09-04-09, 03:07
Non-identifiable photos can also be made using the "bubble wrap" feature in Photo Shop.This is such a horrible distortion of a probably lovely woman. I don't know how anyone can look at a picture like this let alone enjoy it or feel any thrill from it. A photographer should use the least destructive means to hide identity if absolutely necessary. That would be one of many kinds of blurs or explosions of pixels. It keeps the color, the skin tone, the basic features intact but the person will not be recognizable. It's just common sense really. Attached are some examples with varying degree of concealment, depending what's necessary. All the blurs allow some of her beauty to show through while concealing her identity.
JD

Kodja
09-04-09, 10:26
This is such a horrible distortion of a probably lovely woman. I don't know how anyone can look at a picture like this let alone enjoy it or feel any thrill from it. A photographer should use the least destructive means to hide identity if absolutely necessary. That would be one of many kinds of blurs or explosions of pixels. It keeps the color, the skin tone, the basic features intact but the person will not be recognizable. It's just common sense really. Attached are some examples with varying degree of concealment, depending what's necessary. All the blurs allow some of her beauty to show through while concealing her identity.

JDI like the first one of the three.

Bulai69
09-05-09, 17:35
Although I agree with much of what has been said regarding keeping girls identity secret, I think it's worth saying that when, as is often the case, they more or less advertise themselves on friendster and facebook we shouldn't be too precious about it. If girls are true "amateurs" it's a different story.

Bulai69
09-05-09, 17:42
Another one you can't identify unless you are VERY observant and have a good memory...

Mark04
09-05-09, 18:18
My friend Lynx tried her, report in the Surabaya thread.

Richo Stevens
09-05-09, 19:28
Very nice!

Care to tell us more about the encounter?

I guess that explains why you stopped posting the ever popular face shots of girls with their faces full of skeet. I agree with you, it's best not to post their faces.

Here's a pic...

One Wing Low
09-05-09, 19:41
Nice, beautiful body.

Too bad you did not show some of her face.

My friend Lynx tried her, report in the Surabaya thread.

1Ball
09-08-09, 15:05
There is just something so wonderful about the skin color on those girls Liondale.
Love it.

NicFrenchy
09-08-09, 15:59
There is just something so wonderful about the skin color on those girls Liondale.
Love it.

100% in agreement

Bulai69
09-08-09, 21:24

Love it.Pretty good bodies as well - as you say, a bit expensive though, although it seems like you, Liondale, had a good session.

Tommy Suharto
09-09-09, 01:57
yeah, lovely photo's. but those quoted prices. mate, honestly, i'm speechless. unless money is of no issue to you, you may be wasting your hard-earned.

good luck.

Liondale
09-09-09, 12:17
Thanks guys,

Yeah they are nice and the pics came out well. The benefit of having a dslr - to take nice pics of naked girls :)

I agree that it was expensive and I don't think I will do this again at that price, but I have tried to have 3sum so many times but the girls just chickened out and I ended up having 2 x 1-on-1 sessions in the same bed instead. No interaction with the girls, so for me it was worth it, and memorable. One thing to strike off my list.

Abeernink
09-13-09, 02:22
One of them is/was a so called high class escort at the time and charged ridiculous rates of 5-6mill. But her gf negoed it down to 4.5m for the two of them. I actually liked the less pro the most and have met her again for 1.5m.
Will post more pics of that later.

The escort is in white t-shirt.Liondale, I recognize 1 of the girls as Serly. I guess she must be the high class escort. I am surprised you didn't like her. I really hit it off with her.

Gzono
09-22-09, 05:19
Old photos of a real honey

Batam and JKta gal

insaitable anything goes gal

Hope shes well

Havsexwilltravel
10-01-09, 07:25
Picture of "Lynda"

Muz53
10-01-09, 20:50
I found her as a street walker In Jogja. Very GFE and lot ofr fun.

Vulcanizer
11-05-09, 18:17
I was in Srabaya last saturday evening and had 2 hrs spare, so I headed to Dolly.

I found this cutie who gave good service for 75,000rp.

Recommended? Yes!

Koperen Ko
11-11-09, 00:17
I was looking through my semi-old photos from Indonesia and came across some of my favourites.

Unfortunately both Novi and Sari have decided to stop in Maribaya and they have returned to the kampung this year, but to show you how sweet they were (are?) here are some of my pictures from 2007 and 2008.

The first batch is only little enthousiastic Novi in 2007. More will follow.

Enjoy.

Koperen Ko
11-11-09, 00:22
Here are some more pictures of my favourites. This time both Sari and Novi.

Unfortunately I have had to find others, and the choice is so difficult!

We lead a hard life when in Jakarta.

Enjoy.

Koperen Ko
11-11-09, 00:26
And another batch of my sweethearts.

Enjoy

FieldMouse
11-11-09, 03:19
And another batch of my sweethearts.

EnjoyBravo, but no pics here? You have more pics?

Sari was a fav of mine for 3 years I was there!

Koperen Ko
11-11-09, 20:15
Bravo, but no pics here? You have more pics?

Sari was a fav of mine for 3 years I was there!Strange! Upload failed apparently.

Let me try again. Enjoy.

Koperen Ko
11-11-09, 20:18

Sari was a fav of mine for 3 years I was there!Yesterdays upload failed.

Next try. Enjoy.

Koperen Ko
11-12-09, 21:54
Uploading is difficult.

Next try.

Enjoy

Koperen Ko
11-13-09, 15:11
Uploading is difficult. Next try.

Anna did not like nude pix.

Vulcanizer
11-13-09, 19:27
Hi Bros,

Few weeks ago met this one in my bar about closing time......
All girls there before were asking silly money.....
Very dirty dancing, followed by very dirty pussy and ass licking.....
Not gonna win any awards for looks, but a great body, awesome tits,
About 150k rp....

Recommend? Oh yes!

V

Asian Rain
11-13-09, 22:04
About 150k rp.... Unless this is a typo, after paying for her taxi back home she probably had less than $10 left over for her efforts? Very classy. No wonder more of the girls are beginning to negotiate up front ya? Blok M isn't the Dolly sex slum.

@Koperen Ko: Nice pics...

Pics of a generic sex worker. Recommend? Hell no. She was a forgettable lay. Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRain

Knight 1001
11-13-09, 22:49
Hi Bros,

About 150k rp....

Recommend? Oh yes!

V

So you have all reasons to be proud bro, a young girl trusted you by not asking up front for a decent amount of money to get fucked by you, certainly not because she liked you but because she had no other choice to survive, and all you royally accepted to part with was, as Asia Rain rightly says, barely her taxi fare to get her back home, that is if the taxi driver did not rip everything out of her.

What a gentleman !!! what a man !!! I am so impressed. And it looks like all the good advice you had read here. which I suspect was the one that put you on to the Jalan Falatehan area in the first place, was of no use to you.

Every few posts there are going rates mentionned here for every place and occasion, so you cannot claim that you did not know what you should have given her as a decent minimum. I do not understand how someone can be so mean, and be proud about it.

My advice would be to get her back, since you seem to have enjoyed her, and make sure you make it up to her in the right way, for both occasions. Everyone here I am sure, including yourself, should feel much better about it.

Cheers

Vulcanizer
11-14-09, 07:10
Bros,
I appreciate what your saying, but I'd bought her and her friends a fair few drinks, took them for soto and gave them 50k for their cab. She wanted to come back with me, knowing I only had about 200k on me. A few beers at hotel, and she left in the afternoon happy.

V

Menteng
11-14-09, 17:48
Pics of a generic sex worker. Recommend? Hell no. She was a forgettable lay. Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRain

Bro AR, is it the age or did you have several other sessions before doing this sex worker? I remember when your splooge made Peter North envy you :D

Schubba
11-14-09, 20:25
Bros,
I appreciate what your saying, but I'd bought her and her friends a fair few drinks, took them for soto and gave them 50k for their cab. She wanted to come back with me, knowing I only had about 200k on me. A few beers at hotel, and she left in the afternoon happy.

V

I know this girl, I know her name. She goes with her friends to Jl. falatehan; My bar and TG; sit outside to eat and drink. She seems to be the only good looking of the group. I also bought drinks for her and her friends and gave them taxi 50k money. I have meet with her 4-5 times. She comes to my apartment instead of go to TG, so had time to talk with her. But not anymore, as she don't answer my calls anymore.

She is a very good girl, who want to be happy. She is not a typical sex worker. I have washed her clothes, because it was so smelly. At the last meeting she said she was doing this for her family economy. I have heard this before from other girls. But I think she meant it.

So she definitely deserves support

Schubba

Asian Rain
11-14-09, 21:44
Bro AR, is it the age or did you have several other sessions before doing this sex worker?Hey Bro Menteng, Not exactly. The naughty wench turned her head and blocked my jizz shot with her hand just as I let loose. Hence her low marks for the session. Regrettable, but it happens from time to time.

Luckily some providers make up for the duds with superior service, like the memorable Miss Ci2. Some girls just know how to please a man. Don't you miss the rukos of Jl Industri?? Hehe... viva la Jakarta. AsianRain

FieldMouse
11-15-09, 02:46
\. Don't you miss the rukos of Jl Industri? Hehe. viva la Jakarta. AsianRainSo ruko is still operating! great! wot is the going rate their now, and what number ruko do you recomment? I only have 1 more week left in jakarta and would like to revisit this place. 19 was a popular spot wen I lived here.

Thanks

Fieldmouse

Tittyfuc
11-15-09, 05:32
I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone. I am stuck in the U.S. with some budget amps around, and love to see how it is suppose to be with these ladies. Your pics are great, would love to see the videos you guys make. Is there anyway to get them on here? or a link to someplace else? Any advice on how to get a vid from one of my amp girls?

Koperen Ko
11-15-09, 16:16
A picture of the lovely Anna from Top Gun, who did not want a nude picture and some more of little enthousiastic Novi who liked being photographed, both during the deed and while posing, bless her.

Enjoy.

Koperen Ko
11-15-09, 16:24
The delectable Novi also visited my hotelroom several times.

The lovely Tutik found some time next to her busy job in Maribaya too.

Here are some sweet memories. More will follow, including Sari.

Enjoy

Koperen Ko
11-15-09, 16:28
I found some more little jewels.

Enjoy

Smoothy
11-17-09, 07:30

Sari was a fav of mine for 3 years I was there!

She was a popular girl for sure.

Koperen Ko
11-17-09, 17:38
She was a popular girl for sure. Great picture. Does full justice to her body and breasts.

So sad she returned to the kampung.

Now I am asking: Do YOU have some more? I posted all I had:.(

Regards,

Ko

Cobra Stint
11-17-09, 18:54
Just a Indon girl I had previously, not much a looker but a wild tigress on bed.

On bed anything goes - shaving - cim - anal but she just wont allow shooting of her nude.

Cheers

JustBlue
11-18-09, 08:43
Just a Indon girl I had previously, not much a looker but a wild tigress on bed.

On bed anything goes. Shaving. Cim. Anal but she just won't allow shooting of her nude.

Cheersthanks anyway good hunting

Justblue

Koperen Ko
11-18-09, 18:37
Some more pics of these lovelies.

Enjoy

Koperen Ko
11-18-09, 18:40
And now really the last sweet pictures (I fear)

Enjoy

BionicMan
11-18-09, 22:35
She was a popular girl for sure.
what a beauty!

Smoothy
11-19-09, 04:40
Great picture. Does full justice to her body and breasts.

So sad she returned to the kampung.

Now I am asking: Do YOU have some more? I posted all I had:.(

Regards,

Ko

Here's another. Memories...

Robert Long
11-19-09, 06:47

On bed anything goes - shaving - cim - anal but she just wont allow shooting of her nude.

Cheers
Good to see some artistic ability with the camera. Like to see what you could do with her in the nude.
RL

Cobra Stint
11-19-09, 17:24
Good to see some artistic ability with the camera. Like to see what you could do with her in the nude.

RLHi RL don't have her nde photos as she simply refuse it.

Here are some sets of photos from another gal with nudes for you and all here to C.

Cheers

BuleDaddy
11-20-09, 02:16
Hi RL don't have her nde photos as she simply refuse it.

Here are some sets of photos from another gal with nudes for you and all here to C.

Cheers

I gottah get back. Was she from Jakarta and if so what part?

Amadeuss
11-21-09, 10:24
Cheers

Excellent artwork, mate. Where to learn this art of pic-formation on photoshop?

Koperen Ko
11-25-09, 17:27
Here's another. Memories...Smoothy,

Are we the only people here who enjoyed the lovely Sari? Hard to believe.

I would be very grateful if you could post more pictures of this lost treasure.

Regards,

Ko

Franga
12-01-09, 06:41
My first girl at Dolly. I would rate her an 8.5. Pretty face, sexy slim childless body, and a very good rack. This is about as good as it gets at Dolly. Sorry about the rack photo being slightly out of focus, but you get the idea...

FieldMouse
12-01-09, 15:09
Smoothy,

Are we the only people here who enjoyed the lovely Sari? Hard to believe.

I would be very grateful if you could post more pictures of this lost treasure.

Regards,

KoNo, you are not the only ones. I had many sessions with the lovely sari, I made 2 good videos of her with carrot and banana, plus pics. I made her a promise I would not put them online, but will sneak a few out over the coming days.

Oldexpat
12-01-09, 16:41
My first girl at Dolly. I would rate her an 8.5. Pretty face, sexy slim childless body, and a very good rack. This is about as good as it gets at Dolly. Sorry about the rack photo being slightly out of focus, but you get the idea...What's "Dolly" and where is it?

And, very nice rack!!

Lama Di Bali
12-02-09, 02:11
What's "Dolly" and where is it?

Dolly is a brothel area in Surabaya just off Jalan Jarak.

At one time it was said to be the biggest red light district in the world, but maybe that's been taken over by Pattaya.

It's several streets and intersecting lanes with literally hundreds of "houses of ill repute" as well as all the infrastructure that goes with it. There are even bands of wandering minstrels who will squat outside your window and serenade you.

All the current info on the place can be found in the Surabaya thread. Just type in Dolly in the search this thread box on the upper right of the window.

Fast Eddie 48
12-02-09, 07:02
Dolly is a brothel area in Surabaya just off Jalan Jarak.

At one time it was said to be the biggest red light district in the world, but maybe that's been taken over by Pattaya.

It's several streets and intersecting lanes with literally hundreds of "houses of ill repute" as well as all the infrastructure that goes with it. There are even bands of wandering minstrels who will squat outside your window and serenade you.

All the current info on the place can be found in the Surabaya thread. Just type in Dolly in the search this thread box on the upper right of the window.Lama

The old Kramat Tunggak biggest brothel in Asia over 200 house in North Jarkata that the government closed down many yr ago, I recall we go in and cannot find our way out is that big, we can get st for 15 USD and some girl is young and hot.

Fast Eddie 48

Oldexpat
12-03-09, 07:25
Lama

The old Kramat Tunggak biggest brothel in Asia over 200 house in North Jarkata that the government closed down many yr ago, I recall we go in and cannot find our way out is that big, we can get st for 15 USD and some girl is young and hot.

Fast Eddie 48Damn! I left Jkt 11 years ago and Kramat Tunggak was going strong. Now that I'm coming back they closed it. Probably a good thing. I too old for that sort of activity these days.

Bulai69
12-03-09, 21:26
I mentioned in recent report about a girl - very much "my type" from BATS. Top 10% in every way for me including value and under the half the BATS benchmark price. She was quite willing to have a photo "on the net", hence here she is unedited:

Koperen Ko
12-03-09, 21:34
I mentioned in recent report about a girl - very much "my type" from BATS. Top 10% in every way for me including value and under the half the BATS benchmark price. She was quite willing to have a photo "on the net", hence here she is unedited:Indeed. Exceptional quality girl and beautiful relaxed pose.

Congratulations. Do you remember her name?

Regards,

Ko

Brandon88
12-03-09, 22:58
I mentioned in recent report about a girl - very much "my type" from BATS. Top 10% in every way for me including value and under the half the BATS benchmark price. She was quite willing to have a photo "on the net", hence here she is unedited:

She looks exactly like a bint I dated for about a year who told me she was living off her dead cop husband's pension, but it turned out some married Dutchman was sending her large amounts of support cash. He soon left his wife and brought her over to Holland, despite me telling him what had transpired. Wouldn't surprise me if he eventually kicked her to the curb and now she's back in the Bats hunting grounds.
What name did she give you?

NicFrenchy
12-04-09, 01:28
She looks Great

Dom Perignon
12-04-09, 02:53
Great girl Bulai. Congrat.

Ildom

Smoothy
12-04-09, 04:13

Did she stay long time with you? I've never had that girl stay with me long time, she always wants to leave.

Bulai69
12-05-09, 21:38
Did she stay long time with you? I've never had that girl stay with me long time, she always wants to leave.

She stayed as long as I wanted - about 2 or 3 hours. I nearly always prefer them not to stay the night for lots of reasons. She definitely would have stayed all night, she said so. Whether she would have wanted more money I don't know; actually I doubt it given she didn't ask for money or even look at what I gave her when she left.

Smoothy
12-06-09, 03:45
She stayed as long as I wanted - about 2 or 3 hours.

She has told me before she'd stay until 6am, but has to leave by then. If they want to leave that early, I'd prefer they leave after I've done what I need to do anyway so I don't have to wake up that early myself. Most of the Bats girls have friends, but she doesn't seem to have any friends there. I always find that strange considering she's been going there every night for quite a while now. I try to limit the girls I take home to girls who do not smoke. Her being a non-smoker is one of the main reasons I take her home on occasion. I hate it when the girls have ash tray breath or want to smoke at my place. Any girl who is pretty and doesn't smoke is a keeper in my book - even if they don't want to stay past 6am.

Bulai69
12-11-09, 22:22
Smoothy - I mentioned that I don't like them staying "all night" - that's one of the reasons! I don't want to have to get up at 6am either. I agree with your point about smoking too, although it does restrict the choice there are enough non-smokers around for it to be a non-issue.

Tamurlane26
12-12-09, 17:32
Should be restricted to their looks and activity and not the breathe. Sadly was out in KL last night and was about to partake a fine looking Ghanian until she whispered in my ear - at which point the phrase "breath mints" came to mind and all that went south went south in a hurry !!

Happy weekend to all

Oosik1
12-16-09, 17:56
One photo in 15 entries. Is this a Photo Gallery or Photo Gallery Chat Chat ?

Smoothy
12-18-09, 13:47
One photo in 15 entries. Is this a Photo Gallery or Photo Gallery Chat Chat ?

I guess chat chat since you didn't post a picture.

Sol111
01-27-10, 08:54
Oosik, this better?

Great... big... eyes...

Paul Peters
02-03-10, 06:44
Is this cosmetic make-up or 2 different persons?

Oosik, this better?

Great... big... eyes...

Cooze Hound
02-04-10, 04:46
Its the make up they all use ...

Nikolai04
02-05-10, 06:04
Did you happen to catch her name?

Oosik, this better?

Great... big... eyes...

Sol111
02-05-10, 10:55
Did you happen to catch her name?

Nikolai, I dont remember the name. It was June or July. She looked real mexican. Grabbed her for st in one of the bars across from Top Gun, the one with the pool table just inside the door to the left as you walk in. Animated and lively, giggled a lot.

RobbieDonne
02-06-10, 08:55
Nice girl from a few months ago.

Stonker
02-06-10, 14:49
Now that's a cracker robbie - super shots, super girl!

PauloThai
02-06-10, 17:33
Nice girl from a few months ago.Hi RobbieDonne,

That pic N7 is rather a strange pic.

Cheers!

Charlie Horse
02-06-10, 20:39
Very nice any other details? Where did you stay?

Latin
02-07-10, 19:01
She was really good at massage but was able to double the income with some extra, really insatiable.

Spanish Main
02-07-10, 19:38

As lovely a body as it is possible to have...

Brit77
02-08-10, 14:07
Nice girl from a few months ago.Very nice pics.

Barri
02-08-10, 17:35
Hi RobbieDonne,

That pic N7 is rather a strange pic.

Cheers!Girl sitting on man.

Sol111
02-14-10, 17:20
the girl from before.

she was marilyn monroe-ish in figure, a just a tad overweight. face is nothing to write home about, but the mangoes were gynormous. seemed to be the happiest girl on earth, bubbly. stayed several hours after the st, in fact i fell asleep with the tv on after the deed, when i woke up the sun was just cracking and the tv was off and she was asleep next to me. i was thinking she confused st/lt, but would she do that for 300k? she woke up when i went [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134), she was dressing when i came out of the can. i offered to take her to breakfast but she had to go. very smiley again for a girl who had been awake for 1 minute. handed her the 300+taxi and walked her down to the lobby. sweet. not the best in looks, but gfe (eager to plz -- and unfortunately yap) and sweet counts for a lot.

Rogue Wan
02-17-10, 12:55
A random gif selection of Little Indonesian Fuck Toys or LIFTS for short.

enjoy,

RW

Sol111
02-18-10, 07:47
Rogue, nice!

My LIFTS.

Robert Long
02-18-10, 19:21
A random gif selection of Little Indonesian Fuck Toys or LIFTS for short.

enjoy,

RW
ATTN; JACKSON
THESE CLASSICS SHOULD BE ADDED

LIFTS AND LBFMS

SE Asia Joe
02-19-10, 05:31
ATTN; JACKSON
THESE CLASSICS SHOULD BE ADDED

LIFTS AND LBFMS
Jackson - and most of us I think - do NOT really condone addressing WG's in derogatory terms.

Their lot in life is already bad enough without us resorting to calling them derogatory names.

And LBFM's certainly slant towards racial bigotry on top of everything else

Just IMHO

SEAJ

Asian Rain
02-19-10, 06:21
A random gif selection...Sweet post RW. Recognize at least a few of those cewek. Were the photos taken a while back? I haven't seen Atika, Cindy or Fina for ages!

Pleased to report that the Sheraton Media is renovating rooms. Beds have been upgraded in the process and are considerably more comfy. Attached is a fresh talent that joined me there a couple weeks ago. Totally yummy. Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRain

Robert Long
02-19-10, 08:10
Jackson - and most of us I think - do NOT really condone addressing WG's in derogatory terms.

Their lot in life is already bad enough without us resorting to calling them derogatory names.

And LBFM's certainly slant towards racial bigotry on top of everything else

Just IMHO

SEAJ
There are already a few "derogatory names" in the abbreviations section.
Whether some call them Lot Lizzards or Gate Snakes, WG's or whatever, it is only a reference and not meant with curelity in mind.
Just think of what they call us when they talk amougst themselfs. I don't think that condones us to use these titles but they should be in the abbreviations section, as they are used by the readers.
Thats IMHO
RL

Rogue Wan
02-19-10, 09:11
Were the photos taken a while back? I haven't seen Atika, Cindy or Fina for ages! Yes AR, more than a year ago. Been sitting on my hard drive and thought I would test out a little GIF creator Photoscape I came across. At the time I was going on Atrium afternoon binge sessions. A shame, but I have lost all their numbers. Would especially like to catch up with LIFT 004, she was a real gf experience performer and would do hotel and home calls at the drop of a hat.

LIFT 002 Cindy reprise, plus a some a little more gif selection.

Enjoy,

RW

A158
02-19-10, 16:15
Sweet post RW. Recognize at least a few of those cewek. Were the photos taken a while back? I haven't seen Atika, Cindy or Fina for ages!

Pleased to report that the Sheraton Media is renovating rooms. Beds have been upgraded in the process and are considerably more comfy. Attached is a fresh talent that joined me there a couple weeks ago. Totally yummy. Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRain

Wow...Don't care about the upgrades, she is beautiful.

Cheers

A158

Asian Rain
02-20-10, 20:17
At the time I was going on Atrium afternoon binge sessions.Hehe... I remember those Atrium binge days... have been there a couple times in recent months - still a meat market, but since I have developed other sources, I passed on the available options.

Are those dark shots from video captures? If so, would suggest you pick up a video light. It will make a world of difference.

@A158: Thanks for the comment. Much appreciated.

Here is a another angle on the cowgirl cewek I shared a couple posts back. Photo Gallery ya. Enjoy Jakarta! AsianRain

During Lunch
02-22-10, 01:59
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Sol111
02-23-10, 08:23
Enjoy. Across the street from Top Gun. Drunk, wild, a bit obstinate at times in the room, passive/agressive, but passionate gfe. Agreed to ST/3 hrs, then fell asleep and spent the night. I like my women and coffee the same: filled with booze.

Rogue Wan
02-23-10, 11:57
Enjoy. Across the street from Top Gun. Drunk, wild, a bit obstinate at times in the room, passive/agressive, but passionate gfe. Agreed to ST/3 hrs, then fell asleep and spent the night. I like my women and coffee the same: filled with booze.I have had a nickname for this one for a long time now. Lisa MB (Lisa mad *****). She is just a little petulant. When she is drunk she is up for anything. Awesome deepthroat. She regularly brings new friends who are always ready for 3 and 4 some action as well. Glad you enjoyed.

Rogue Wan
02-23-10, 12:00
Are those dark shots from video captures? If so, would suggest you pick up a video light. It will make a world of difference. AR,

Thanks for the tip. Am a bit of an amatuer when it comes to filming but it would be better to post quality shots as opposed to my dark unlit efforts. Will give it ago.

RW

Vlad Impaler
02-24-10, 16:26
.... Drunk, wild, a bit obstinate ..... ST/3 hrs .......I like my women and coffee the same: filled with booze.Sounds like a wild ride.

What was the price plus tip for your 3 hours?

Not only filled with booze but also - you

Sol111
02-26-10, 08:52
Rogue, does she have natural green eyes? I took pics of her face because the eyes were beautiful. She said she got them from her Dutch mother. I found them alluring in the bar. She was majorly drunk in the bar, I didn't have to buy her a drink. She went from wildly giggly to instantly serious back to bubbly and naughty. Said she would not do anal in the bar, then asked if I wanted to during the deeds (I had not mentioned it). Once the fun started she was all gfe, slurpie-sound kisses and all. Prior to that she was strange in the room to the point I considered tossing her prior to action, then thought I should do a quickie and get rid of her. She farted in the bathroom and laughed so hard about it I thought she would cry. "I did not sheet ok hahahahahahaha..." Then her face got dead serious and she tried to take her pants off (top had been off for 5 minutes), and tripped and stumbled on one foot hopping across the room, falling on the bed. For a moment I thought she had passed out. Nope. Just high and happy. Finally I got her pants off her and kind of just started the fun myself. She was very active and playful. After the deed we lay quiet for a bit and I started to doze. I remember thinking that I should not let her stay with me in the room, but I was dozing, and she was starting to nod off. I asked if she wanted to go home (hint), but she said "no it is late". We nodded off together.

Vlad, the agreed-upon was 300k for 3 hours. She did not ask for tip in the morning.

Cooze Hound
02-28-10, 07:58
Going over some old photos .. this was a nice rack on a Blok M girl ..

Sol111
03-03-10, 07:19
It was emptying out one night late in the bar across from Top Gun. This one walked up out of the blue, hugged me, and wispered in my ear, "Welcome to my ass."

Check please.

Spider916
03-05-10, 15:39
Hmmm,
This pussy looks rather strange. Are you 100% sure she was born as a girl?

It was emptying out one night late in the bar across from Top Gun. This one walked up out of the blue, hugged me, and wispered in my ear, "Welcome to my ass."

Check please.

Northern Axe
03-05-10, 18:05
Hmmm,

This pussy looks rather strange. Are you 100% sure she was born as a girl?This is totally OT and I apologise, but your nick Spider916.

Are you by any chance another Alfisti?

Louie OK
03-06-10, 00:23
"Welcome to my ass."
Yessss, how nice, how nice. Pleeeease tell us more. And yes btw, give me a holler when you are about to be here. I should still be in Indonesia..... hopefully.

And I too would like to share some sexy shots I took of a supremo anal session I had the other night with a chunky yet very sexy pretty lady. Boy did she loved it up her ass ! I was in heaven. She planted that big firm butt right on my face ...... and slid my big long nose ...... straight up her ...... smooth gaping rose hole. I just wished I had a longer tongue. She got her booty drilled every which way as I busted my nuts 3 times over 6 or 7 hours.

My main point here for posting this in the photo section is that this lady had me delete all the photos and clips of our fun and games. I tried to resist but she was insistent -- even though she loved to view our porno clips. I thought I'd have a chance to recover the deleted files from my camera's SD card. I downloaded the freeware program called "PC Inspector File Recovery" which I successfully used before. Not this time. Anybody know of some other easy to use freeware I can find on the net for this problem ?

Please fellas, if you help me, I'll try to post some shots that'll freak out our holy assophobes. ;)

Jaimito Cartero
03-06-10, 00:41
One thing you may want to do in the future is get a camera that has built in memory. You can transfer from the SD card to the built in memory in a few seconds. Then you can show her that you're deleting the pics from the SD card.

Sol111
03-06-10, 07:15
Hmmm,
This pussy looks rather strange. Are you 100% sure she was born as a girl?

Spider, is there a way to tell "100% sure"? Doctor's note? I did feel obliged to give her ye olde "two-finger" inspection...

:)

Sol111
03-06-10, 07:52
That last pic that I just posted is not of 'Welcome to my ass'. Its of another indo girl (taken by a third party). I was just giving Spidey a hard time.

Bobbi, 'Welcome' was not indo-skinny. More Marilyn Monroe-ish. Cute face, large eyes, flat spanish nose, pretty smile that comes easy to her. She stayed longer (much) than needed several times. On her day off she txt'd and suggested we go out. I was game for that. What it really meant was to go shopping, and me get her son a few small items (t-shirts, a few dollars) and then dinner and then out to hear a band. Then back to the Atlet for a quiet evening in. In the morning she was quite frisky. Quite the gfe until... the request for LT money...

That ended that.

Ben2
03-06-10, 09:09
One thing you may want to do in the future is get a camera that has built in memory. You can transfer from the SD card to the built in memory in a few seconds. Then you can show her that you're deleting the pics from the SD card.

Why would you want to do that..... if you are showing the gal that you are deleting her image...obviously she does not want that particular pic floating around and you as a stand up man should respect her wishes.
She wants it deleted...delete the damm thing then instead of fucking with her....now on the other hand...if pics were taken...she had to agree to them..yes? But I suppose some shots, some gals don't want floating around.
Too many gals out their for pics anyway! Many don't care...but I respect the wishes of those that don't want a particular pic kept.

Sol111
03-06-10, 16:08
On the topic of camera and pics or vid. Its in my laundry list I discuss before leaving with the girl. The vast majority are fine with it. Lesson learned many times: never leave home without your laundry list (always get it straight with her first). Those times a girl does not go, the usual reason given is not the camera or money. It is one thing or other in my naughty list that she does not care for.

Jaimito Cartero
03-06-10, 19:37
Why would you want to do that..... if you are showing the gal that you are deleting her image...obviously she does not want that particular pic floating around and you as a stand up man should respect her wishes.
She wants it deleted...delete the damm thing then instead of fucking with her....now on the other hand...if pics were taken...she had to agree to them..yes? But I suppose some shots, some gals don't want floating around.
Too many gals out their for pics anyway! Many don't care...but I respect the wishes of those that don't want a particular pic kept.

If she lets you take the pics, and then wants you to delete them later, it's a bit like bait and switch. She obviously agreed to let him take pics, and then later decided she wanted them deleted. Again, I've had many ladies who said, "No pictures on Internet". I have no problems upholding that agreement.

Gaston Castano
03-07-10, 03:53
Uluan 24 yr BM-421

Face 7/10
Body 7/10
BJ 5/10
GFE 8/10

Will post details in the Jakarta Forum.

Ben2
03-07-10, 04:59
If she lets you take the pics, and then wants you to delete them later, it's a bit like bait and switch. She obviously agreed to let him take pics, and then later decided she wanted them deleted. Again, I've had many ladies who said, "No pictures on Internet". I have no problems upholding that agreement.

I understand what you are saying...she agreed to pics...but...what pics? She may not be too pleased with certain ones and does not want them on the WEB...face shots, tats or other markings that would reveal her identy. In that case, I would delete them and not fuck her over. Respect her wishes.
Pics are self serving anyway...just for ones own pleasure, bragging rights, etc.
Come on now guys...you'll back me on this....when you've seen/had one pussy...hell....you want to see them all! Don't need pics with all the pussy around! See the real deal!

Jaimito Cartero
03-07-10, 05:17
I understand what you are saying...she agreed to pics...but...what pics? She may not be too pleased with certain ones and does not want them on the WEB...face shots, tats or other markings that would reveal her identy. In that case, I would delete them and not fuck her over. Respect her wishes.
Pics are self serving anyway...just for ones own pleasure, bragging rights, etc.
Come on now guys...you'll back me on this....when you've seen/had one pussy...hell....you want to see them all! Don't need pics with all the pussy around! See the real deal!

What about my post that said, "If she doesn't want them on the internet, I will honor that", do you not understand?

Sol111
03-07-10, 07:00
Ben, I personally like the pics. I keep a collection of each girl's pics. Momento's. I dont take girls that don't do them.

Asian Rain
03-07-10, 09:35
I keep a collection of each girl's pics. Momento's. I dont take girls that don't do them.Nice contributions, mate. Keep them coming! Quite frankly, if a provider consents to pics/vids during the session, there is no need to entertain post-coital requests to erase your materials. JC's advice is spot on.

There is definitely no need to defend your actions/views to some board identity that has taken the moral high ground. Just encourages more troll-like behavior and clogging up of the Photo Gallery with useless moralizing posts.

Enjoy the pic... that's what this thread is for. AsianRain

Ben2
03-07-10, 14:08
What about my post that said, "If she doesn't want them on the internet, I will honor that", do you not understand?

My response was not directed at you...just a generalization....don't take it personal.....and sorry guys for not following the pics only forum rules! Got carried away. No moral high ground....respect is a two way street for all involved.

Sammon
03-07-10, 14:35
My response was not directed at you...just a generalization....don't take it personal.....and sorry guys for not following the pics only forum rules! Got carried away. No moral high ground....respect is a two way street for all involved.
There are tons of pictures posted in the internet. Do you think people have time and the patience to look and analyze all of them?
Why people fight here about silly reasons citing morality and good behaviour. There is no need to fight. Just enjoy the pics without worrying about the circumstances how it ended up here unless it is your GF. Even if it is your GF now you know what she is doing behind your back!

Smoothy
03-07-10, 18:28
Here's a picture of a tiga puluh pickup.

Sol111
03-08-10, 08:19
Nice Smoothy.

Really if a girl consents to pics and poses all over my hotel room both with and without clothes (as many of them do), I can't say she has any say in how I use them?

Another TG. Looks about 7. Perkie, quick to smile. Bounced on the bed, was having fun. Made love like it was her last time (both times). Pop 1, shower and small talk. I rarely go after another pop; just small talk or massage for a while. Then she went after it without having to be told it might be expected. Pop 2, shower, watched some TV, which turned into small talk. About 4am, when she should be heading home, I asked if she was married or had a bf. She blurted out that she had a bf before, the father of her kids, but she had cheated on him and he left her and took the kids for a while.

Wow. For whatever reason, I was instantly turned off to that. Not completely sure why, its not my business, but I asked what had happened. She said she found another man attractive, a guy who worked with her bf, and she went after him one night. She tried to talk to him (the cheating friend) afterward and he would not talk to her. Then the man told her bf (and father of her kids) what happened. She took a long time to tell this, and I asked a lot of questions. For me, it was like hearing about a train wreck. I think she mis-took my revulsion to this as inquisitiveness. The bf took the kids while she was gone one day, then later brought them another time and left the kids with her. Who could blame him? He moved in with his family and was not giving her any money. She was not giving me the "I'm poor help me and my kids" story, she was just answering my questions. We lay in the dark for a bit and I told her it was time to go. She asked if I was coming to the bar the next night, I said probably. She asked if we could hook up again the next night. Really, I was turned off by her now, so I said ya if I make it in to TG. I got her in a taxi and gone.

Even the next day it bothered me, her cheating. Still not sure why. I was bugged for the bf (not her). I did go to TG that night and ran into her. She asked if we were leaving (as soon as I ran into her). I got us both a beer and told her that the cheating thing bothered me. I gave her 50K for taxi home.

Menteng
03-08-10, 15:19
I asked if she was married or had a bf. She blurted out that she had a bf before, the father of her kids, but she had cheated on him and he left her and took the kids for a while.

Wow. For whatever reason, I was instantly turned off to that.

Wow! Does it hurt, to find out that women also cheat!

Asian Rain
03-08-10, 16:35
Even the next day it bothered me, her cheating. Still not sure why.Let me take a stab at that... it bothers quite a few guys because they have been hardwired with a Judeo-Christian moral set. Especially for the middle-aged whiteys, they just aren't equipped to deal with the ethical reality of what goes on in the Working Girl World. I'm not saying this because I know the game better or claim to have never gotten caught on this, but rather I have built up immense immunity after being exposed to numerous bouts of Bar Girl Lies.

For example, take this little fucklet (pic attached). Just as I was positioned last week over her to deliver a sweet facial, her phone starts to go off. She had it in silent mode, but the "buzz buzz buzz" was distracting me. So I told her to go answer it. She holds her finger to her mouth for me to be silent as she answers. I can hear some male voice at the other end and she is telling him - rather pleadingly - that she is in her "room" (di rumah di rumah). Which is why I decided to snap the pic... as a simple pictorial reminder of how these girls operate. After she hangs up, she tells me that was her "mama". Needless to say, I didn't break stride... whatever she think she needed to do was what she needed to do. Back on the bed and completed my sperm dump within minutes.

My view on the lives and machinations of working girls is simple. The less you know, the better. Ignorance IS bliss. I'm tempted to relate a recent experience with a Jakarta working girl, but the paint isn't quite dry yet on what is a masterpiece of human deceit. Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRain

Mantid
03-08-10, 23:24
Let me take a stab at that... it bothers quite a few guys because they have been hardwired with a Judeo-Christian moral set. Especially for the middle-aged whiteys, they just aren't equipped to deal with the ethical reality of what goes on in the Working Girl World. I'm not saying this because I know the game better or claim to have never gotten caught on this, but rather I have built up immense immunity after being exposed to numerous bouts of Bar Girl Lies.

For example, take this little fucklet (pic attached). Just as I was positioned last week over her to deliver a sweet facial, her phone starts to go off. She had it in silent mode, but the "buzz buzz buzz" was distracting me. So I told her to go answer it. She holds her finger to her mouth for me to be silent as she answers. I can hear some male voice at the other end and she is telling him - rather pleadingly - that she is in her "room" (di rumah di rumah). Which is why I decided to snap the pic... as a simple pictorial reminder of how these girls operate. After she hangs up, she tells me that was her "mama". Needless to say, I didn't break stride... whatever she think she needed to do was what she needed to do. Back on the bed and completed my sperm dump within minutes.

My view on the lives and machinations of working girls is simple. The less you know, the better. Ignorance IS bliss. I'm tempted to relate a recent experience with a Jakarta working girl, but the paint isn't quite dry yet on what is a masterpiece of human deceit. Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRainAnother words, enjoy the moment. Hey, where did you pick up that little vixen. I would like to plunder her on my next trip if she is available.

Gaston Castano
03-10-10, 11:31
BM 421 King cross.
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
BJ 6/10
GFE!

Kreole
03-10-10, 21:25
Let me take a stab at that... it bothers quite a few guys because they have been hardwired with a Judeo-Christian moral set. Especially for the middle-aged whiteys, they just aren't equipped to deal with the ethical reality of what goes on in the Working Girl World. I'm not saying this because I know the game better or claim to have never gotten caught on this, but rather I have built up immense immunity after being exposed to numerous bouts of Bar Girl Lies.

My view on the lives and machinations of working girls is simple. The less you know, the better. Ignorance IS bliss. I'm tempted to relate a recent experience with a Jakarta working girl, but the paint isn't quite dry yet on what is a masterpiece of human deceit. Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRain

I always find your commentary very astute and humorous. And your photo essays are only to be envied. My hat is off to you.

Pemcd
03-11-10, 01:37
Hey asian rain,

Great story and superb pic! This is how I love jakarta women, can you please post some more pics of her? She is a total skinny spinner with great boobs!

Been seeing one and the same skinny girl for over 4 years when I am in jakarta, thus I don't post pics of her.

Bez Bezarra
03-11-10, 04:09
Let me take this little fucklet pic.

I'm tempted to relate a recent masterpiece of human deceit.

I know I don't belong over here, but on a rare occasion its appropriate to acknowledge that while Kreole finds the AR come-commentary astute, I would have to argue that its really on a level so far up in the stratosphere, that few can even grasp the weight of the pearls of wisdom suspended in mid-sploogation.

A strange metaphor, I'll admit. Its just that, I don't know if its possible that there's a true equal to be found anywhere on ISG that has ever kept up the AR pace for consistent highest quality level of modeling fucklets.

And so, at that level, and with such dedication to forge onward into a vast expanse of work that's laid out ahead of him, "she think she needed to do whatever she needed to do" is a moral of mongerism as purist as it gets.

Now all are hoping paint dries and your temptations will relate the next masterpiece of deceit.

Asian Rain
03-13-10, 17:56
...pearls of wisdom suspended in mid-sploogation.Hehe... Wish there was a marketplace I could trade a few of my LBFMs for some of your tasty dyevs. Your photos often make me want to try a white woman again. ;)

Does our Graeco-Roman heritage have an effect?Hmmm... I think I missed that episode on History Channel. To tell you the truth, I have an attention span that usually only goes from the left tit to the right tit, so best to spare the Photo Gallery any philosophical ramblings.

Can you please post some more pics of her?Asked and answered. Here are a couple more... first is set up for leg-back mish and second is set up for standing doggie (and other deviant positions). Yummy.

@Kreole & @Mantid: :)

Enjoy Jakarta! AsianRain

Member #2041
03-14-10, 00:29
Wow, there are such rich pearls of wisdom being revealed here that one can only hope that someone makes a necklace out of them - and of course, publishes the photo of said pearl necklace here on the forum.

Asian Rain
03-14-10, 07:35
...publishes the photo of said pearl necklace here on the forum.Self explanatory. Enjoy, AsianRain

Sol111
03-14-10, 17:09
A.R., sweet! Do it again!

Sol111
03-14-10, 17:17
Another of the cheater-bf girl.

Goteborg
03-14-10, 23:03
Self explanatory. Enjoy, AsianRainWonderful pic A.R.

Nailr
03-18-10, 20:08
AR, she was of the better ones you have posted and you consistently post the best. Any shots of her getting nasty?

Asian Rain
03-19-10, 17:39
AR, she was of the better ones you have posted and you consistently post the best. Any shots of her getting nasty?Thanks for the comment. Afraid I don't have any down-and-dirty shots with her... I don't often stop to make photo pics during the action as it breaks the "flow" of the session. That's why I prefer to take video and make screen caps after the action. Don't even ask for the screen caps as I have over 20gb of JKT and HCMC video in the queue for processing. ;) The pic I attached is her in the shower washing her sweet ass after the action. Enjoy, AsianRain

Mr Bob
03-20-10, 16:33
Thanks for the comment. Afraid I don't have any down-and-dirty shots with her... I don't often stop to make photo pics during the action as it breaks the "flow" of the session. That's why I prefer to take video and make screen caps after the action. Don't even ask for the screen caps as I have over 20gb of JKT and HCMC video in the queue for processing. ;) The pic I attached is her in the shower washing her sweet ass after the action. Enjoy, AsianRainAR,

Are you still using your Sony PC9 (or whichever it was)?

Mr Bob

Asian Rain
03-20-10, 19:21
Are you still using your Sony PC9 (or whichever it was)?My Sony PCR9e DV tape video cam died 2 years ago. I was mighty pissed when it crumpled the tape of a facial scene I did on a teenie Filipina. Since then I bought a Canon Vixia HF10. Shoots HD video to SD card. Makes the transfer editing steps much simpler, but my PC with just 2Gb of memory struggles with the processing via Pinnacle Studio 12. That's life... I guess I should use the proceeds from my web projects to buy a new PC!

Another shower pic... Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRain

Randy Rooster
03-21-10, 06:41
Another shower pic. Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRainI assume she is washing off her creamy complexion. You do those so well. Always enjoyed.

BTW, The Cambodia board comments on Phnom Penh being dead are grossly overdone. I am enjoying and will post photos later.

RR

Tommuc 70
03-28-10, 03:23
Back since 2 weeks from Bali, had a great time, lived in Grand Mirage in Nusa Dua and spent some time with this cute girl. During the daytime she showed us around and at night we fucked like a devil.

Peterko
03-28-10, 20:54
Hello Tommuc,

A beautiful girl, your tourguide.

How did you find her?

Ketilang
03-29-10, 04:55
Back since 2 weeks from Bali, had a great time, lived in Grand Mirage in Nusa Dua and spent some time with this cute girl. During the daytime she showed us around and at night we fucked like a devil.Please advise on how to hire guide like her?

Ketilang
03-29-10, 05:59
Back since 2 weeks from Bali, had a great time, lived in Grand Mirage in Nusa Dua and spent some time with this cute girl. During the daytime she showed us around and at night we fucked like a devil.Can she work outside like Bandung or Medan etc?

Manta72
03-30-10, 09:55
Back since 2 weeks from Bali, had a great time, lived in Grand Mirage in Nusa Dua and spent some time with this cute girl. During the daytime she showed us around and at night we fucked like a devil.Nice work Tommuc. How much was the full tour guide service with the extras?? Where did you find her? Usual noob questions Im afraid, I will be there in a few days and still trying to decide which way to go!

Member #3439
04-01-10, 11:10
Indon pussy from Jakarta, Blok M.

This is my first posting of a pic on ISG, as I usually don't take them, so please bear with me. Next time I will try to get the money shot. :)

-pp

Sol111
04-02-10, 02:46
Looking forward to next shot....

Dars Veider
04-02-10, 08:58
Picked her up in Top Gun (Jalan Palatehan)

18yo – she is wearing a wig

DFK, BBBJ, DATY, multiple positions

Damage: 450.000 IDR (short time)

Dars Veider
04-02-10, 08:59
Picked her up in Top Gun (Jalan Palatehan). I have been due to leave and go home alone. But at the exit I started my last try

Nice girl, a bit chubby, but nice big and firm titts

18yo

Damage: 500. 000 IDR (long time)

Dars Veider
04-02-10, 09:01

19yo

Damage: 400. 000 IDR (short time)

She told me that she has a 3-year-old from a Bule, which was an accident because the condom did burst. So guys, who punted this girl at the age of 15/16 (!)? Congratulations. DADDY!))

Dars Veider
04-02-10, 09:02

23yo

Damage: 400.000 IDR (actually agreed for ST, but she stayed LT)

Nice girl with a good attitude

Dars Veider
04-02-10, 09:04
Dolly girl from a fishbowl. Upstairs in her room

23yo

Kissing, BBBJ, DATY, multiple positions

She likes licking balls. Oh boy.

Damage: 125.000 IDR plus 25.000 IDR tip (she was really nice and camera friendly)

Dars Veider
04-02-10, 09:05
Dolly girl from a fishbowl. In her room

21yo

Kissing, BBBJ, DATY, multiple positions

Horny little ***** who likes big cocks and fucking. She showed me a porn movie on her mobile with a Bule with a big cock fucking an Asian girl. "bagus" she said.))

I came on her chest and she used my cum as a body lotion for her titties.

Damage: 100.000 IDR

Dars Veider
04-02-10, 09:07
Dolly girl from a fishbowl ... in her room.

22yo

Kissing, BBBJ, DATY, multiple positions.

Damage: 100.000 IDR plus 20.000 IDR tip (she was really nice and camera friendly)

Bulai69
04-04-10, 12:59
You got some excellent deals! Just shows you don't have to pay 1 juta (or more) in BATS or CJ's

Brastrav
04-04-10, 13:49
... girl from a fishbowl ...Mr. Veider,

Can you share us the names of clubs, massage parlors or whatever that has fishbowls in Surabaya? Especially the places where you've found your girls? Thanks a lot.

Mike

Sol111
04-05-10, 04:44
Tried to PM you. Your inbox is full.