PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

Sapperken
04-05-10, 09:47
Nice girl, a bit chubby, but nice big and firm titts

Dars you must be a silver tongued devil to constantly get such sweet young things to pose so beautifully for you (mind you for all I know your hit rate might only be 1:100 LOL)

Thanks for the great pics. Real inspiration for a trawl through the Blok. The 'chubby' girl's tits are on my agenda, I hope I can track her down.

SK

Dars Veider
04-05-10, 13:49
No I'm sorry, I can't recall. But no problem just go to Jalan Dolly and look into each of these fishbowls. And you will find what you want.

DV

Mr. Veider,

Can you share us the names of clubs, massage parlors or whatever that has fishbowls in Surabaya? Especially the places where you've found your girls? Thanks a lot.

Mike

Mangga
04-06-10, 13:54
Dars' series of pics below are some of the best on this thread for a long time. Congrats on getting the fucklets to pose and congrats on the quality of the pics. I personally find the "cock and pussy" close-ups a bit boring, but I just shuffle past them. Well done!

Member #3439
04-07-10, 10:39
Rena at Hotel Travel as mentioned in 1006826.

G-rated pics but now you know where to find reliable BBFS, AR, or whatever at a moments notice 1 pm -1 am 7 days a week every other week. I think the sky is the limit if you push a little and session more than once.

Jaimito Cartero
04-07-10, 14:34
Excellent pics, DV! I've never been to Surabaya but am certainly interested now.

Offshore Swell
04-09-10, 14:52
Each time I ask the girl if I may take her photo, she declines. The younger girls that I like are often shy.

This, unfortunately does not advance our cause here at the forum at all.

Apart from negotiating photo's up front with the girl. Are there any tips on getting them to say yes to photo's?

OS

Bulai69
04-09-10, 19:59
I find that the best way is to get your camera out as soon as you get them back to your hotel/room, well before "action" begins and ask to take some photos fully clothed. I've never known them say no. Then as action begins ask again - they have sort-of already committed. It seems to work most times but certainly not everytime. As with the issue of payment, I never negotiate anything up front.

Each time I ask the girl if I may take her photo, she declines. The younger girls that I like are often shy.

Apart from negotiating photo's up front with the girl. Are there any tips on getting them to say yes to photo's?

OS

Member #3439
04-10-10, 07:13

OS

Rena, below...I asked her the first time if she allowed pictures and then got out my camera. She said "please mister no"..so the next two times I sessioned her I didn't even bother to bring a camera.

After my fourth and last session, I figured that I had something like 1.6M Rp invested in her over the course of 4 sessions, had barebacked her three times whilst my dick was torn open and might have something big from her, and was leaving town...so I would damn well at least take a G-rated picture whether she liked it or not. She was complaining at first, but then did the kiss picture and started flaunting in the tongue picture...finally she said "no, no more picture".."you want pictures fuck, okay..but no picture now" So I was pissed at myself because I was getting ready to fly out (she didn't know that) and if I had time for one more session I would have done her BBAF and posted it here for extra bonus points. I could have been taking pictures during every session if I hadn't been such a pussy and backed down so easily.

Moral of the story: Take out the camera and start shooting. If she doesn't doesn't hide from the shot, no harm no foul. If she hides to get you to stop, then delete the pics for her cause she is not just being shy. Same goes for bare service...if you want it, don't wait to be invited just go for it unless she insists otherwise. I think half these girls I fucked were only using condoms because I had pulled one out, otherwise they would BBFS as standard. The girls that did use them seemed awkward and unfamiliar with how to put one on...in a first world country they can pop a rubber on you in 5 milliseconds. With their mouth. Cause they are used to using them.

You won't find their limits until you try. Asking is not a way to do it. "No" is the first word a girl learns and it's the easiest thing for her to say. Ask any cunning linguist and they'll tell you the same.

Dick Rambone
04-10-10, 16:21
Rena at Hotel Travel as mentioned in 1006826.

G-rated pics but now you know where to find reliable BBFS, AR, or whatever at a moments notice 1 pm -1 am 7 days a week every other week. I think the sky is the limit if you push a little and session more than once.

Nice pic's of Rena. I will be in JKT in November and hope to go to Travel.

MrBill1963
04-12-10, 15:53
A few pics of Niki from the Maribaya 6th floor, a skanky ***** that likes it hard and long, enjoy.

WestCoast1
04-13-10, 00:52
MrBill, great!

Offshore Swell
04-16-10, 12:10
I take the points on getting photo's, each method is by degree. A variation on pushing the boundaries.

Which is why we are all here to begin with.

I've always liked hookers, and particularly Indonesian ones. they are so gentle, it is the Indonesian way.

Although I am happy to abuse my position of economic power by punting. Some of these girls come from extremely humble backgrounds & I am constantly touched by the stories of some of them.

While I would dearly love to post some photo's of these beautiful young ladies. I am not comfortable with taking some of the dignity they have left & posting it on the net against their will.

However as a habitual boundary pusher. I will take some guidance from my colleagues posts. Thanks

OS

Jaimito Cartero
04-16-10, 21:03
Let's not get all touchy feely here. Plenty of people take pics and obscure the face or crop them out. It's really not hard, at all.

Member #3439
04-17-10, 02:45
While I would dearly love to post some photo's of these beautiful young ladies. I am not comfortable with taking some of the dignity they have left & posting it on the net against their will.

However as a habitual boundary pusher. I will take some guidance from my colleagues posts. Thanks

OSI've done plenty of mongering and have yet to meet the proverbial 'hooker with a heart of gold' that you suggest. Most are in the biz cause they are earning money at 10x times the rate of a normal girl who doesn't sell her ass for money. They have more dignity than you do, as you're the one on the paying side of the transaction and they take the profits.

So post them if you have them, with the faces obscured if necessary. It helps other guys figure out what's available in the local market and whether to spend their time and money coming to JKT.

Socrates69
04-24-10, 12:13
Dar vader, and puta playa

When I first started going to Jakarta not that long ago, the girls didn't even know what the internet was. Contrast that with the scene today. Someone just told me a story about an indo girl at the internet cafe. He witnessed her check some indo dating sites, email and ISG! Apparently, the girls have become very aware of photos being posted on the these types of sites. And now with facebook being so big, they soon realized the full impact of having nude photos being posted on them on public sites.

It's great showing off face pics and all, but nowadays, it'll only cause a chain of events that ultimately will result in more non-photo friendly girls paranoid about the 'net'. Just FYI

Knight 1001
04-30-10, 06:09
I am rediscovering the diversity in the girls here. I also see the difference between living here and having a choice, and taking the time to be selective, and coming here for short spells and .. well ... having to make do with what you thought you would get and what you end up getting sometimes...
On the counsel of a dear bro, I logged in to DIA and managed to get a girl to send me pics, nude .. (which I had not asked for), and of course invited her to come in immediately based on that ...
Well ... What was standing at the door was not exactly what I had seen on the pics, but ... I let her in all the same, (which should tell you something about the degree of my starvation for those who know me).
It appeared she was a WG in fact ... Not a bad lay though, I have to admit, that is if you don't think too much ....
The second one, Mona, young and very sweet, was completely different as you may see for yourselves. Much more in line with my style of gals ... No need of any further comments.
The third one Caca, well ... a nice and sexy girl as well. Ans still in line with the kind that I like. There is more to say about her now, maybe another time.

Enjoy.

Menteng
04-30-10, 14:57
O brother, how I envy you! Back there where we belong!
I suppose Caca is the kind you like. You had her more than once or does she change her clothes depending the action she's providing? :D

WestCoast1
04-30-10, 14:57
Dar vader, and puta playa

When I first started going to Jakarta not that long ago, the girls didn't even know what the internet was. Contrast that with the scene today. Someone just told me a story about an indo girl at the internet cafe. He witnessed her check some indo dating sites, email and ISG! Apparently, the girls have become very aware of photos being posted on the these types of sites. And now with facebook being so big, they soon realized the full impact of having nude photos being posted on them on public sites.

It's great showing off face pics and all, but nowadays, it'll only cause a chain of events that ultimately will result in more non-photo friendly girls paranoid about the 'net'. Just FY****rates,

I take pics too. Some girls dont give a whit that I take pics, some ask why. When they ask, I used to say 'for my private collection.' Now I say, 'for whatever I want.' If the girl doesn't like that, she moves on. Few girls move on. If she agrees to pics, she's agreeing to me doing what I want with them, including publishing. While it may make some girls more prone to not allow pics, there is always a fresh supply that do? Most gals turn into fashion models once the cam is turned on.

Knight 1001
05-02-10, 16:11
O brother, how I envy you! Back there where we belong!
I suppose Caca is the kind you like. You had her more than once or does she change her clothes depending the action she's providing? :DMmm actually, the first part of the encounter went quite well, then she had a kinda mood swing which ended in shortening the time she was supposed to stay ...
However, she was still quite a good lay and I enjoyed her, if only because as you say, she is just my type. I don't believe that I will ever see her again.
Nevermind, it just makes the hunt more enjoyable to try and improve the next time round.

Wish you were here to do the hunting around.

Take care

WestCoast1
05-07-10, 07:22
As mentioned on the Jakarta thread. I had a girl from My Bar the night before. She hung on me for a bit in MB, then figured out that I didn't want her again that night. She asked if I wanted a different girl and I said ya. She grabbed this one, 'my friend.' Ya, they all seem to have a friend. Could only go ST as she had to work the next day. More cute than pretty. Closer to 80 than 90 pounds. Charming, disarming smile. Sweet in the room, desires to please. Cute tat.

WestCoast1
05-07-10, 07:37
Having trouble posting. Getting this error message after clicking 'upload':

Attachment in Progress.

But, its not in progress. It just doesnt upload. I'll try again later.

WestCoast1
05-07-10, 07:43
Hopefully the pic posts this time.

NicFrenchy
05-07-10, 08:13
As mentioned on the Jakarta thread. I had a girl from My Bar the night before. She hung on me for a bit in MB, then figured out that I didn't want her again that night. She asked if I wanted a different girl and I said ya. She grabbed this one, 'my friend.' Ya, they all seem to have a friend. Could only go ST as she had to work the next day. More cute than pretty. Closer to 80 than 90 pounds. Charming, disarming smile. Sweet in the room, desires to please. Cute tat.And you post this in the photo gallery... because?

WestCoast1
05-07-10, 14:58
Here she is. Hope this one works.

Khepher
05-08-10, 09:42
Here she is. Hope this one works.Very nice.

Traveler1234
05-09-10, 03:42
Mmm actually, the first part of the encounter went quite well, then she had a kinda mood swing which ended in shortening the time she was supposed to stay ...However, she was still quite a good lay

She didn't show up - so what's new....LOL

She sms later in night to ask if she could come over -- but by that time found an old friend. Might try her tonight bro!

And as far as my old friend, many of you will probably recognize her. Energize bunny rabbit, keeps on going and going and going all night. I'm getting too old for her:)

Knight 1001
05-09-10, 14:08
She didn't show up - so what's new....LOL

...r:)

Sorry to hear that bro, but you know what they are like sometimes ... I have been stood up more than I care to count, the important thing is that you did not loose your evening because of that, and looks like you had more than you could handle anyways .. hehehe...
Enjoy your stay,

Cheers

Mighty Spearsman
05-10-10, 05:19
I am rediscovering the diversity in the girls here. I also see the difference between living here and having a choice, and taking the time to be selective, and coming here for short spells and .. well ... having to make do with what you thought you would get and what you end up getting sometimes...
On the counsel of a dear bro, I logged in to DIA and managed to get a girl to send me pics, nude .. (which I had not asked for), and of course invited her to come in immediately based on that ...
Well ... What was standing at the door was not exactly what I had seen on the pics, but ... I let her in all the same, (which should tell you something about the degree of my starvation for those who know me).
It appeared she was a WG in fact ... Not a bad lay though, I have to admit, that is if you don't think too much ....
The second one, Mona, young and very sweet, was completely different as you may see for yourselves. Much more in line with my style of gals ... No need of any further comments.
The third one Caca, well ... a nice and sexy girl as well. Ans still in line with the kind that I like. There is more to say about her now, maybe another time.

Enjoy.
The difference between the photos you were sent and the girl who actually showed up at your door is rather dramatic, especially the nipples and surrounding area. Did you say anything to her about that? What exactly did the girl say in return? In any case, it looked as if "what you got" did a decent job of servicing you, so not all was lost.

Don't feel bad, a similar switch happened to me back in 2006, where a WG got my cell number from her friend (who I had had sex with in 2005), pretended to be that friend, and tricked me into meeting her at Pasar Raya (Blok M) at 12 noon one day. She tried to get me to buy her lunch, but I refused, told her that I was pissed at her deceit, and left.

Traveler1234
05-10-10, 10:28
On my hit list was Luna, recommended way back by Pete33. She called me this noon, saying she was free. I had a 3 hr slot in afternoon so she came over with a friend. Luna has 'aged', lots of make-up and not really my type. But her friend was hot, in a mini-skirt that would have made the Sharon Stone beaver shot look mild.

Anyway, she agreed to come up with my for 2hrs. Long story short - nothing happened. She wanted satu juta, I said 350K for one hr, 500K for 2 hrs if happy. We left as friends, she gave me her number for anyone that wants to try their luck.

Guoren
05-10-10, 16:39
Haven't been back to Indo for almost a year now, and I'm missing the babes in the Mulia. The bar is like a buffet every night. This one was way bigger under the real lights than in CJ's, but she was great pounding from behind.

Knight 1001
05-10-10, 18:50
The difference between the photos you were sent and the girl who actually showed up at your door is rather dramatic, especially the nipples and surrounding area. Did you say anything to her about that? What exactly did the girl say in return? ....

Bro,

Of course you can easily imagine that I was rather deceived and hence asked why was there such a huge difference? All I got as answers was that it was her 10 years ago ... at which point of course I knew I had only 2 basic options, keep her and get the poison out (don't forget that I was real hungry for pussy ...), and the other to slam the door to her face. Litle bro won the battle and as I said before, it was not such a waste after all.
Funny enough, I had not ordered Caca but another gal, it was only when she actually arrived at the door that she said her friend was not available and hence she came. In this case it worked the other way round I guess, as she was nice looking and I understood that her friend was shorter than her. She also was willing to leave if I did not want her, which of course was a very clever attitude as it puts you in the somewhat guilty position if you reject her then ... tough life huh ...
The morale of the story is, I guess, you can never tell what will turn up to your door when you have never seen the girl you are ordering, and therefore should make your judgement on the spot. I do not think that bad feelings are in order when the girl has lied either as to her real appearance or even her identity. However, this is logic talking, and we all know who makes the final call .. most of the time.

Cheers

Traveler1234
05-10-10, 23:29
Funny enough, I had not ordered Caca but another gal, it was only when she actually arrived at the door that she said her friend was not available and hence she came. In this case it worked the other way round I guess, as she was nice looking and I understood that her friend was shorter than her. She also was willing to leave if I did not want her, which of course was a very clever attitude as it puts you in the somewhat guilty position if you reject her then ... tough life huh ...
Cheers

OMG, now it makes sense. After the afternoon disaster with Luna's friend, decided to take Caca up on her offer to come over. after my business dinner. But the girl that showed up didn't appear to be same - however horny enough to get one real nice pop before asking her to leave. Next time I'm better served just to pop down to BATS.

Tamurlane26
05-11-10, 02:14
T1234

Should do a compilation of our dear friend from years past to now - she seems to have put on a lot of weight on her face or was that simply due to the sweets she was eating from you !!

Happy Travels and glad to see she is still an energiser bunny

WestCoast1
05-11-10, 02:45
From My Bar. Will post a report in the Jakarta thread.

ST turned into LT when she fell asleep.

WestCoast1
05-13-10, 02:39
I'll post later why this one was a pain.

ProfDesigner
05-14-10, 10:32
Its been a while since i posted a pic so as the opportunity finally arose I grabbed a couple

For a old guy I seem to have done pretty well in the past 6 days

Sat - 30yr a friend who needed comforting

Monday - A hot little Javanese girl (No Pic yet)

Wednesday - A different Javanese girl (No Pic yet)

Thursday - My Real Estate Agent looking for my new House

Friday - My hot little balinese girl who gets pissed off with her BF and calls me

Enjoy the pics it was certainly a fun week

Bearsk
05-14-10, 17:09
The agent has some nice real estate to show you!

Its been a while since i posted a pic so as the opportunity finally arose I grabbed a couple

For a old guy I seem to have done pretty well in the past 6 days

Sat - 30yr a friend who needed comforting

Monday - A hot little Javanese girl (No Pic yet)

Wednesday - A different Javanese girl (No Pic yet)

Thursday - My Real Estate Agent looking for my new House

Friday - My hot little balinese girl who gets pissed off with her BF and calls me

Enjoy the pics it was certainly a fun week

Member #2041
05-15-10, 01:13
The agent has some nice real estate to show you!
Personally, I always insist that my real estate agent has "large tracts of land" on offer.

Geneva Guy
05-16-10, 21:24
Ok PD,

We're all curious...how did you get the real estate agent in the sack (and BB too, nice stuff)? I've been looking for a place in Singapore and my agent is a cute malay...but no "vibes" to get her naked (at least I haven't picked up on any) hehehehe

GG

Knight 1001
05-17-10, 09:31
These are specially dedicated to a friend who is far far away and is missing the lovelies of Jakarta that he loves so much ...

Hope you will enjoy them bro ...

They're waiting for you ...

Menteng
05-17-10, 15:34
These are specially dedicated to a friend who is far far away and is missing the lovelies of Jakarta that he loves so much ...

Those will help to ease my pain bro, but at the same time make me realize what I'm missing. Not to mention the Rocamadour!

Knight 1001
05-17-10, 16:00
Those will help to ease my pain bro, but at the same time make me realize what I'm missing. Not to mention the Rocamadour!

Hahahaha .. I would have never thought you would still remember the rocamadour ... I therefore need to make sure, and please remind me, to bring some along when we shall meet next time. However, those lovelies both where you are, and in sincity, will keep you happy I hope.

Mangga
05-20-10, 04:11

Oh my god Knight! That shot of the fucklet with her knickers around her knees. I love it! Can we see her face...please please...

I have a submissive fucklet who loves it when I force her to walk around with her panties around her knees or ankles. Hot fucking soon follows....

Knight 1001
05-20-10, 08:50
Oh my god Knight! That shot of the fucklet with her knickers around her knees. I love it! Can we see her face...please please...

Bro,

I am really sorry not to be able to show you her face for the very simple reason that she only allowed me to take those pics based on the promise not to take her face. Sorry ...

Cheers

ProfDesigner
05-21-10, 01:57
Ok PD,

We're all curious...how did you get the real estate agent in the sack (and BB too, nice stuff)? I've been looking for a place in Singapore and my agent is a cute malay...but no "vibes" to get her naked (at least I haven't picked up on any) hehehehe

GG

I guess she wants to close the deal

Member #2041
05-21-10, 02:25
I guess she wants to close the deal
Careful, she might like the house enough that she wants to move in, along with a future child of yours. She obviously has some concept of your financial resources, and your full contact information. It's better not to mix pleasure with this sort of business.

WestCoast1
05-22-10, 16:13
Posted previously here, and story in Jakarta thread. Seen here working on her 'Hoover' project. Last pic #9, sound alseep just after the deed, didn't wake up till she got a phone call the next morning. Hard to beat a ST that goes LT. 300+taxi, and she asked me to take her out one night after. You can beat that with a freebie, but who wants the hassle. Score one for the good guys.

Cooze Hound
05-24-10, 06:57
Posted previously here, and story in Jakarta thread. Seen here working on her 'Hoover' project. Last pic #9, sound alseep just after the deed, didn't wake up till she got a phone call the next morning. Hard to beat a ST that goes LT. 300+taxi, and she asked me to take her out one night after. You can beat that with a freebie, but who wants the hassle. Score one for the good guys.You are all class. The text overlay of ISG Sports Channel. Fantastic.

Nice work.

Member #3439
05-26-10, 05:06

They're waiting for you ...Is that the same Fifi that dances in MyBar all night every night? If so, I am suprised, she seems to never leave with anyone..just dance, and dance, and dance. I guess she is on staff.

WestCoast1
05-26-10, 06:38
You are all class. The text overlay of ISG Sports Channel. Fantastic. .. Nice work.Glad you liked it.

WestCoast1
05-27-10, 02:38
Anyone wants to see her cute face, PM me your email add.

PauloThai
05-27-10, 22:14
Anyone wants to see her cute face, PM me your email add.Hi Westcoast1,

Why you need email addresses?

You can post her face here, no problem.

Cheers !

Knight 1001
05-27-10, 22:21
Is that the same Fifi that dances in MyBar all night every night? If so, I am suprised, she seems to never leave with anyone..just dance, and dance, and dance. I guess she is on staff.

Nope, she is not a girl from blok M.

WestCoast1
05-28-10, 03:28
Hi Westcoast1,

Why you need email addresses?

You can post her face here, no problem.

Cheers !Paulo, she's a sweetie. I'll pass on posting the face online.

WestCoast1
05-28-10, 03:36
Don't know if it will show well here, but check the reflection in the hotel tv. Love that hotel; something different playing every night.

WestCoast1
05-31-10, 05:21
Top Gun gal. Almost no english. She had a friend in TG, a really fat girl, acting like a pimp for her. The fattie spoke good english. I ran thru the list of expectations with the chub. The chub relayed it to the girl. Bit of an argument over numbers, finally 350. Once in the room this girl played dumb. Either the fattie had not bothered telling this girl of my list of expectations, or the girl just played dumb to it. Weak service. Seemed shocked by my cam. Would not allow certain pics. Hell, would not allow most pics. Only smiled (rather fake) for it, otherwise seemed unhappy. Both she and I made sure it was a short, simple session. She rinsed in the shower and came out fully clothed, leaving early. I was glad to get her gone, bad attitude. I shorted her on the money, and there was little resistance to it on her part. She walked away with less than half. PM me with email if you want to see a girl to stay away from.

Johndao
06-02-10, 02:27
Top Gun gal. Almost no english. She had a friend in TG, a really fat girl, acting like a pimp for her. The fattie spoke good english. I ran thru the list of expectations with the chub. The chub relayed it to the girl. Bit of an argument over numbers, finally 350. Once in the room this girl played dumb. Either the fattie had not bothered telling this girl of my list of expectations, or the girl just played dumb to it. Weak service. Seemed shocked by my cam. Would not allow certain pics. Hell, would not allow most pics. Only smiled (rather fake) for it, otherwise seemed unhappy. Both she and I made sure it was a short, simple session. She rinsed in the shower and came out fully clothed, leaving early. I was glad to get her gone, bad attitude. I shorted her on the money, and there was little resistance to it on her part. She walked away with less than half. PM me with email if you want to see a girl to stay away from.Sounds and looks like a trafficked/forced to work young teen. Bad attitude, unwilling to work, seems not to know what is going on.
JD

Gonzo Two
06-02-10, 03:03
Sounds and looks like a trafficked/forced to work young teen. Bad attitude, unwilling to work, seems not to know what is going on.
JD

Quite a leap, there. A bad attitude on the part of a service provider is not proof that she's working against her will. And throwing in "young teen" is an additional gratuitous assumption. It's very unlikely that ANYONE in an environment like TG is working against their will - you want that kind of story, go to the Kota knock shops and talk to the under 21 girls just in from the villages.

WestCoast1
06-02-10, 04:03
Quite a leap, there. A bad attitude on the part of a service provider is not proof that she's working against her will. And throwing in "young teen" is an additional gratuitous assumption. It's very unlikely that ANYONE in an environment like TG is working against their will - you want that kind of story, go to the Kota knock shops and talk to the under 21 girls just in from the villages.Gonzo, concur. I would later see both the fattie and the girl separately and together in both Top Gun and My Bar. They seem to party rather happily, coming and going. They girl herself only adopted the poorer attitude in the room. I think she fully expected to act that way to get going sooner. Its an act. And this time it did not pay off, as she got shorted.

Bearsk
06-02-10, 05:15
Might have been better off riding the fat one.

Top Gun gal. Almost no english. She had a friend in TG, a really fat girl, acting like a pimp for her. The fattie spoke good english. I ran thru the list of expectations with the chub. The chub relayed it to the girl. Bit of an argument over numbers, finally 350. Once in the room this girl played dumb. Either the fattie had not bothered telling this girl of my list of expectations, or the girl just played dumb to it. Weak service. Seemed shocked by my cam. Would not allow certain pics. Hell, would not allow most pics. Only smiled (rather fake) for it, otherwise seemed unhappy. Both she and I made sure it was a short, simple session. She rinsed in the shower and came out fully clothed, leaving early. I was glad to get her gone, bad attitude. I shorted her on the money, and there was little resistance to it on her part. She walked away with less than half. PM me with email if you want to see a girl to stay away from.

Member #3439
06-02-10, 06:33
Quite a leap, there. A bad attitude on the part of a service provider is not proof that she's working against her will. And throwing in "young teen" is an additional gratuitous assumption. It's very unlikely that ANYONE in an environment like TG is working against their will - you want that kind of story, go to the Kota knock shops and talk to the under 21 girls just in from the villages.

I was there at TG then and know the same girl that he is talking about. There are several like that and they are definitely wanting to sell, but need a pimp to negotiate in English for them.

I think you are right about the Kota knock shops. Some of the girls in Hotel Travel don't seem to want to be there, and act inexperienced in session. Then there are the ones like Rena who really want to be nasty, and rim you and go bareback and all that. It's a mix. At Berlain ,there were only 2 that seemed interested in sessioning and those were highly promoted by papa and mama.

Anneelke
06-03-10, 14:23
Have not been to Batam since 2006 as most of my travels are now in Pi.

Have fond memories of NED, a KTV run by an older chinese guy near Goodway Hotel and also the Pacific Disco.

Am trying to convince a mate of mine to make a day trip from Singapore.

Anyone able to message me with any lady recommendations to take the guesswork out of it for him.

Cheers in advance.

Does the Aussie guy still run Lucy's Oarhouse?

WestCoast1
06-06-10, 07:37
Chatted both of these gals several times. My Bar was closing early and there were bunches of girls on the street catching taxis. These two were walking away towards Sportsman when I chatted them up. Agreed was 350 each, 3 hrs. They played and played, including some lesbian. They fell asleep and spent the night.

WestCoast1
06-09-10, 06:59
Twinpack.

Enjoy.

Gideeup
06-12-10, 21:19
After my first ever (quite drunken) night in some bar in Block M. Started with 2 girls recommended by the Bar Staff and then saw a 3rd (Picture 5f and 5j), that I had to have, so she became part of the package deal.

Enjoy,

G.

Gideeup
06-12-10, 21:22
A well earned meal for their efforts.

Gideeup
06-12-10, 21:46
Great personality/attitude this girl; Paid Barfine in the afternoon, but didn't get her around to my hotel until about 3-4 am (after a session in the hotel bar that was rockin' with a good band), but still smiling.

1b - Please come in

1c,1d - Impeccable Service!

1h, 1i - Lucky Skippy!

Gideeup
06-12-10, 21:50
She seemed happy with the Souveneir T-Shirt I gave her.

Gideeup
06-12-10, 21:58
Was at Stadium in the AM and then stopped back at my hotel to get some cash. I was heading back to Stadium to choose and pick something up when the Bellboy (or some staff member) someone suggested he bring me a girl. Turned out to be a good choice.

Gideeup
06-12-10, 22:03
Hotel Staff did well on the first delivery so tried them again - Wasn't dissappointed.

Gideeup
06-12-10, 22:26
I got this girl from that hotel with the top storey 'massage parlour', which I stayed at (I stayed in a hotel room that is, not the massage parlour, in-case anyone was wondering !!).

G.

Gideeup
06-13-10, 03:06
My first trip to Bali.

Girl 1 and 2, from when I was staying in the Kuta/Legian area.

Girl 3, during a Lovina Visit.

I especially like the 3c pic as, from memory this was after she got my tip (which would have probably been sufficient, as I'm not a tight. Arse/wad) and was trying to extort more

Enjoy,

G.

Gideeup
06-13-10, 03:30
A girl in some 'massage parlour' in Batam. My driver took me here (I got him a girl too), after I'd booked the Batam Bubbly One for later that evening.

Gideeup
06-13-10, 04:21
I thought that the text/theme on her top really defines the life on an ISGer.

This is the last of my 'best of' archived photos, but all I can say is that I couldn't have done it all without ISG (I wish I had photos of ALL my exploits).

Hopefully, in the future, I can contribute more photos to this magnificent forum (Although my impending marriage may hinder this somewhat).

Happy Mongering my fellow ISGers.

Signing off,

Gideeup.

Gideeup
06-13-10, 11:30
Sorry Folks, here's the pic.

WestCoast1
06-13-10, 17:50
Can't outdo Gideeup on quantity. But lets have some fun. More threesome.

PauloThai
06-13-10, 23:06
Can't outdo Gideeup on quantity. But lets have some fun. More threesome.Hi Westcoast1,

We can see that you try to share some Indonesia pictures.

But. What we see is your text and many black black black.

Can you please re-post in a way that we can see it?

Cheers!

WestCoast1
06-14-10, 04:53
Hi Westcoast1,

We can see that you try to share some Indonesia pictures.

Cheers!No, sorry PauloThai.

AussieGaigin
06-14-10, 07:07
Hi Westcoast1,

Cheers!
He is simply protecting his privacy, and that of the girls.

Reducing the black bits wouldn't produce anything extra of value to the views.

At least he is providing photos, I don't have any to offer at the moment.

WestCoast1
06-14-10, 07:37
Hi Westcoast1,

Cheers!Paulo, gents, send me your email address in PM and I can send you a less sanitized version.

Gideeup
06-14-10, 12:33
On the subject of privacy:

Some of the girls, whose photos I have posted over the last 2 days (taken 4-5 years ago), could potentially need their identities to remain unrevealed. If anyone has reason/s why any of these girls should remain anonymous, please let me know and I'll have the original photos removed and replaced with photos, with the eyes and identifying features blacked out.

Thanks,

G.

Adam79
06-15-10, 16:41
A girl in some 'massage parlour' in Batam. My driver took me here (I got him a girl too), after I'd booked the Batam Bubbly One for later that evening.On those day. The rate are much cheaper compare to now. Lucky you Gideeup.

Rogue Wan
06-16-10, 14:40
Can vouch Westcoast, money well spent, not too easy on the eye, but jezz these girls can suck. Any fellas who love abusing tonsils should drop by the D's Place or the T Gun they regulars.

When I have been feeling lazy on a week night and cant be bothered to try an unknown quantity Linda's tonsils have provided much abusive enjoyment at a bargain basement price. Its easy once you get over the baby belly and saggy tits to concentrate your energies on the lips n mouth n throat. They good at what they do. Rough n dirty. Have numbers, also they also up for group action.

RW

They boast of doing all night suck sessions on.

Chatted both of these gals several times. My Bar was closing early and there were bunches of girls on the street catching taxis. These two were walking away towards Sportsman when I chatted them up. Agreed was 350 each, 3 hrs. They played and played, including some lesbian. They fell asleep and spent the night.

WestCoast1
06-17-10, 15:42
Can vouch Westcoast, money well spent, not too easy on the eye, but jezz these girls can suck. Any fellas who love abusing tonsils should drop by the D's Place or the T Gun they regulars.

When I have been feeling lazy on a week night and cant be bothered to try an unknown quantity Linda's tonsils have provided much abusive enjoyment at a bargain basement price. Its easy once you get over the baby belly and saggy tits to concentrate your energies on the lips n mouth n throat. They good at what they do. Rough n dirty. Have numbers, also they also up for group action.

RW

They boast of doing all night suck sessions on.Few more for ya Rogue.

Rogue Wan
06-19-10, 15:13
www.******.com/roguewana

Been learning new video editing software and these are first attempts. The lighting is not good on most of them. Next lot will be better.

Enjoy lah,

RW

Samchad
06-20-10, 15:12
She seemed happy with the Souveneir T-Shirt I gave her.She certainly looks very nice and very fun. You and skippy im sure had a great time.

Dezstylez
06-21-10, 04:13
www.******.com/roguewana

Been learning new video editing software and these are first attempts. The lighting is not good on most of them. Next lot will be better.

Enjoy lah,

RW

The vids are good....Thanks Rogue Wan!

Koperen Ko
06-28-10, 15:52
Here's another. Memories...
I recently heard from Tutik (another Maribaya sweet) that Sari got married to a New Zealander and is now living in South Jakarta. The bastard has made her pregnant, so it is highly unlikely that she will return to work in Maribaya (sigh...).
She also told me that little enthousiastic Novi is married to an Indonesian guy, is also living in South Jakarta and is busy trying to get pregnant too. So exit Novi.
Just FYI.

Smoothy
06-29-10, 04:05
I recently heard from Tutik (another Maribaya sweet) that Sari got married to a New Zealander and is now living in South Jakarta. The bastard has made her pregnant, so it is highly unlikely that she will return to work in Maribaya (sigh...).
She also told me that little enthousiastic Novi is married to an Indonesian guy, is also living in South Jakarta and is busy trying to get pregnant too. So exit Novi.
Just FYI.

Yes, I've heard the same. I can see why someone would take Sari off the market. Such a sweet girl. I don't know Novi. But it's always good when the nice girls end up well. I'm happy for them.

WestCoast1
07-03-10, 01:05
Three-way from My Bar. The chubby one stole the show dancing her ass of on the table next to the dance floor. Agreed 650+taxi total, 3 hrs. They were fun to watch in the bar. A lot of energy. They were fun in the room; fiesty, sense of humor. No rush, no holes barred. Camera wh@res (both); one girl took over 200 pics of herself buck naked (thank goodness for the 8gb SD card). Stuck around longer than requested after the pop, just yapping it up. We didn't realize how late it was until we noticed the sun coming up. Cost to me in nickels: 700IDR. Gain for me in 300 gonzo pics: Priceless. Lets get started.

Anneelke
07-03-10, 08:42
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzo_pornography

http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/12/24/it-never-got-fast-enough-for-me-gonzo-hunter-s-thompson/

Three-way from My Bar. The chubby one stole the show dancing her ass of on the table next to the dance floor. Agreed 650+taxi total, 3 hrs. They were fun to watch in the bar. A lot of energy. They were fun in the room; fiesty, sense of humor. No rush, no holes barred. Camera wh@res (both); one girl took over 200 pics of herself buck naked (thank goodness for the 8gb SD card). Stuck around longer than requested after the pop, just yapping it up. We didn't realize how late it was until we noticed the sun coming up. Cost to me in nickels: 700IDR. Gain for me in 300 gonzo pics: Priceless. Lets get started.

WestCoast1
07-04-10, 18:11
More threesome.

Have a little fun ladies.

FieldMouse
07-07-10, 20:58
I can see why someone would take Sari off the market. Such a sweet girl..You know the one thing about the lovely Sari? I have many pics and movies of her, but in nearly all the pics she always had that lovely impish smile and the slight tilt of the head to the right. She was very alluring.

Fieldy

Koperen Ko
07-08-10, 17:11
You know the one thing about the lovely Sari? I have many pics and movies of her, but in nearly all the pics she always had that lovely impish smile and the slight tilt of the head to the right. She was very alluring.

Fieldy
Yes, rub a little more salt in the wound.
But you're right, of course. Lucky guy, who married her.

Ko

DJ Monger
07-11-10, 03:39
Yes, rub a little more salt in the wound.
But you're right, of course. Lucky guy, who married her.

Ko

oh come on guys, why the long faces? you know in 3 years she's gonna be back in bats every night, spending her alimony check on cocktails for herself and all her hooker friends and looking for action ;)

Menteng
07-11-10, 14:20
oh come on guys, why the long faces? you know in 3 years she's gonna be back in bats every night, spending her alimony check on cocktails for herself and all her hooker friends and looking for action ;)
In 3 years? I think that as soon as hubby leaves for a trip, she'll be spotted in BATS/CJ's/Red Square etc, etc. Only this time she will decide when and who will enjoy her charms.

Koperen Ko
07-12-10, 01:15
In 3 years? I think that as soon as hubby leaves for a trip, she'll be spotted in BATS/CJ's/Red Square etc, etc. Only this time she will decide when and who will enjoy her charms.

Don't think so.
Sari, as far as I know, only worked in Maribaya in the afternoon shift. This was since it could be combined with her cover story (for family purposes) of working as a waitress in a restaurant. Don't know how she explained her income since a waitress makes about 1,000 k a month and a popular girl in Maribaya makes about 700 k per day (info Tutik) but I won't investigate that.
She is not the type to mingle with the BAT/CJ/Red Square crowd. Too much Kampung type, which made her popular in Maribaya.
Same goes for Novi and Tutik. Tutik went 'pulang kampung' last week. I liked her a lot but she did not feel sufficiently at home in Jakarta. Novi got married and is out of the game.

Ko

Menteng
07-12-10, 16:49
Don't think so.
Sari, as far as I know, only worked in Maribaya in the afternoon shift. This was since it could be combined with her cover story (for family purposes) of working as a waitress in a restaurant. Don't know how she explained her income since a waitress makes about 1,000 k a month and a popular girl in Maribaya makes about 700 k per day (info Tutik) but I won't investigate that.
She is not the type to mingle with the BAT/CJ/Red Square crowd. Too much Kampung type, which made her popular in Maribaya.
Same goes for Novi and Tutik. Tutik went 'pulang kampung' last week. I liked her a lot but she did not feel sufficiently at home in Jakarta. Novi got married and is out of the game.

Ko

Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. I know cases of both endings. But in general, one only has to frequent the places I mentioned or even the bars in Blok M to meet the "bad" examples.

For Sari I do hope it will be a "en ze leefden nog lang en gelukkig samen".

Sabbath
07-17-10, 06:50
Haven't been on this website for a while now..
So, as a "welcome back" present a few pics of girls i used to hang out with..
Again, some are on "the hunt".., Some have jobs and cars, etc...
No action pics, just boring ones, hehehe...

Koperen Ko
07-18-10, 00:31
Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. I know cases of both endings. But in general, one only has to frequent the places I mentioned or even the bars in Blok M to meet the "bad" examples.

For Sari I do hope it will be a "en ze leefden nog lang en gelukkig samen".

Couldn't agree more.
In my case is wish Novi the same.
As for Tutik I will keep in touch with her via sms to hear how she is doing.

Ko

Menteng
07-18-10, 16:21
Haven't been on this website for a while now..
So, as a "welcome back" present a few pics of girls i used to hang out with..
Again, some are on "the hunt".., Some have jobs and cars, etc...
No action pics, just boring ones, hehehe...

Nice to see you back, tall, young, slim (?) brother ;)

Sabbath
07-19-10, 12:28
Nice to see you back, tall, young, slim (?) brother ;)

Hello Mr.Van de Saar... You forgot the "handsome", hehehe..
Tall= masih, young= once upon a time, slim= (?)?

WestCoast1
07-23-10, 05:40
Tongue ring can be fun. Busy girl. Great service.

WestCoast1
07-24-10, 07:16
Really wish I could remember their names.

Juggernutt
07-29-10, 23:17
Nice pics Sabbath.

I guess you know a girl is not a good girl...if you expect that a pic of her could come up on a website like this.

Nice pics and vids guys....keep it up. Cant wait to head off to Indo again.

Ceegee
07-30-10, 10:00
On my hit list was Luna, recommended way back by Pete33. She called me this noon, saying she was free. I had a 3 hr slot in afternoon so she came over with a friend. Luna has 'aged', lots of make-up and not really my type. But her friend was hot, in a mini-skirt that would have made the Sharon Stone beaver shot look mild.

Anyway, she agreed to come up with my for 2hrs. Long story short - nothing happened. She wanted satu juta, I said 350K for one hr, 500K for 2 hrs if happy. We left as friends, she gave me her number for anyone that wants to try their luck.Found the friend Vinka through DIA, saw her a couple of times. Bad service, always on phone, flipping through tv channels during the action, expects too much money for the poor service, wants expensive presents brought for her etc etc.

Never again.

WestCoast1
08-08-10, 07:45
And her friend. The friend needed tuition money.

Thank goodness I had some.

Drew 22
08-09-10, 02:25

Thank goodness I had some.If they need some more money for tuition more than happy to help out.

Bearsk
08-09-10, 03:00
Indeed, was the friend still smiling like that when you the tutorial was over?

Thank goodness I had some.

WestCoast1
08-09-10, 04:33
Indeed, was the friend still smiling like that when you the tutorial was over?I try to always leave 'em smiling. Some of the whitest teeth I've cum across.

Manta72
08-13-10, 15:59
Unfortunately, get too caught up in the moment to take photos myself however these are photos sent to me by the girls I met on AFF. I didn't take them but they were sent to me so I hope thats OK.

Cheers, off to Pattaya next. I will remember the camera this time.

The Rooster1
08-14-10, 03:36
Unfortunately, get too caught up in the moment to take photos myself however these are photos sent to me by the girls I met on AFF. I didn't take them but they were sent to me so I hope thats OK.

Nice work manta....

WestCoast1
08-14-10, 06:06

Cheers, off to Pattaya next. I will remember the camera this time.My hero. Holy effin' shiite.

Traveler1234
08-14-10, 13:06
Found the friend Vinka through DIA, saw her a couple of times. Bad service, always on phone, flipping through tv channels during the action, expects too much money for the poor service, wants expensive presents brought for her etc etc.

Never again.

Thank god I passed.....LOL

Asian Rain
08-15-10, 14:13
A few more pics of the Naughty Girl (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=996128&postcount=1220) and the denouement of the session (by request). Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRain

Phish
08-23-10, 19:43

Dude,

I think the second Pick starting pXxxxx.jpg is HOT. I haven't been to there but would love to go sometime.

Been to Pattaya many time - play your cards right and even deaf & dumb monger with one arm and one leg can score in Pattaya.

Robert Long
08-24-10, 06:19
Dude,

I think the second Pick starting pXxxxx.jpg is HOT. I haven't been to there but would love to go sometime.

Been to Pattaya many time - play your cards right and even deaf & dumb monger with one arm and one leg can score in Pattaya.

A little money and you got your honey. They don't care what you look like or your age or even if you smell like shit. Just "Show Her The Money".

Crazy Swede
08-26-10, 11:25
A few more pics of the Naughty Girl ....
Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRain

Great work AR. :D

CS//

Mrkuyamandla
08-31-10, 15:48
Really nice pictures from Dars Vieder.

Thanks for sharing, what a great pussy slurge

Dazednconfused
08-31-10, 23:34
[QUOTE=Mrkuyamandla]Really nice pictures from Dars Vieder./QUOTE]Am I missing something, or is Mrkuyamandla merely a bit slow off the mark?

Dars Vieder has indeed posted pix in this forum, the last time way back in April.

Louie OK
09-09-10, 22:08
Warning: If you are a fainter, look away ! Please no whining.

This nice lady was a 100k milf in her 30s. Just met her walking down the street.
She got the bufu several times from me since she was so accommodating.

These women need analyzing. Somebody has to do it. Why shouldn't be me ?

MarkIII
09-15-10, 17:21
Here are some pics a girl send to me by BBM, a powerfull tool ;-)

MarkIII
09-15-10, 19:24
Same girl, I actually never her and cancelled a trip, she is, lets say emotionally unstable.

Crazy Swede
09-15-10, 20:45
... she is, lets say emotionally unstable.

Arnt´they all? :D

Thanx for sharing btw.

Thailander
09-15-10, 23:22
Arnt´they all? :D

Thanx for sharing btw.As another wise member (I only wish I remember who) once said Body by Fisher, Brains by Mattel

1Ball
09-16-10, 10:09
This doesn't belong in the photo gallery, my apologies, but speaking of "emotionally unstable", a girl I have been seeing spent 11 hours camped on my doorstep yesterday afternoon, and last night, to show me how much she cares for me. We had just had an argument, I told her to go home, and she said she was going to sit on the floor in front my door until I tell her I love her.

She left around 3.30 this morning.

Radical Guy
09-17-10, 19:39
This doesn't belong in the photo gallery, my apologies, but speaking of "emotionally unstable", a girl I have been seeing spent 11 hours camped on my doorstep yesterday afternoon, and last night, to show me how much she cares for me. We had just had an argument, I told her to go home, and she said she was going to sit on the floor in front my door until I tell her I love her.

She left around 3.30 this morning.

How do you know what time she left? Hmmm, must have been watching her all night. Maybe you really do love her. :)

1Ball
09-18-10, 00:22
How do you know what time she left? Hmmm, must have been watching her all night. Maybe you really do love her. :)

Ya, right. Actually, when I woke up in the morning, there was a text from her at 3.37 AM, saying............"I go home now".

Slackerslacker
09-22-10, 01:11
I just posted a bunch of photos in the Bali forum. I guess the photo gallery would have been a better place, but now I'm too lazy to change.
However, the photos are all from Angel Spa in Bali so I guess it isn't completely wrong. Sorry.

Spider916
09-23-10, 23:11
Boys,

Does anybody know Gita aka Anggie from Bali?

I "met" her on DIA and started chatting with her. She told me she was working for some furniture company and working as a part-time model. Our chats were pretty steamy. She mailed me some very hot pics that a photographer took of her and promised to rock my world . So finally, I decided to fly over to Bali and she was supposed to come to my villa but she never showed up and disconnected her phone and blocked me on Facebook.

Does this sound familiar?

Traveller Uk
09-24-10, 08:33
Boys,

I "met" her on DIA and started chatting with her. She told me she was working for some furniture company and working as a part-time model. Our chats were pretty steamy. She mailed me some very hot pics that a photographer took of her and promised to rock my world . So finally, I decided to fly over to Bali and she was supposed to come to my villa but she never showed up and disconnected her phone and blocked me on Facebook.

Looks like the photos have been lifted off the 5 People glamour models website - put 5 People into Google and you will see a host of similar images. You may have escaped a scam.

Menteng
09-24-10, 14:42
Looks like the photos have been lifted off the 5 People glamour models website - put 5 People into Google and you will see a host of similar images. You may have escaped a scam.

Maybe it was a guy! Spider, did you chat with a webcam?

Tim Bone
09-25-10, 16:12
Boys,

I would always insist on webcam to confirm she is real. If not you could even be chatting with a guy as mentioned.

I was once contacted by a Thai girl on AsianEuro who looked really nice. But could not chat online beacuse of some bogus reasons. I just kept on answering her ”love letters” on mail. And not to my surprise after a while a quite well formulated appeal for a modest school fee came up.

Another more annoying one was a girl in Guangzhou. We went really wild with cam sex. I was going for holidays to Thailand in a few days, so we agreed we had to meet in two weeks time. Next day I went to the Chinese embassy and got an express visa. Howeve when I was in Thailand she seemed to have regrets and didn’t want to meet.
Yes women can be weird. I guess men as well.

WestCoast1
09-26-10, 07:10
Few more of a jkt girl I posted before.

Spider916
09-27-10, 16:58
Yeah we had a chat on msn and I called her a few times on her mobile before she stopped picking up my calls.

Attached are three of her more casual shots that she send me.

Anyway, had a good time in Bali by hanging out at the usual spots.

Maybe it was a guy! Spider, did you chat with a webcam?

Far East Freddy
09-28-10, 09:13
Yeah we had a chat on msn and I called her a few times on her mobile before she stopped picking up my calls.

Attached are three of her more casual shots that she send me.

Anyway, had a good time in Bali by hanging out at the usual spots.There are pics of her at Kudeta, so she's definitely in Bali.

Who knows what reason, but it could be as simple as her "regular" boyfriend arrived on the scene unannounced and she had to pretend to be a good girl, so she cut all contact with ALL the guys she met online.

ProfDesigner
09-28-10, 11:19
Hey Spider looking at on of the pics she hangs out at KuDeta so she is after the big bucks

Koperen Ko
09-29-10, 20:09
Recently I unexpectedly had time to spare after a local flight before continuing on to Europe, so I took the opportunity for a visit to Maribaya. Pictures in the Photo Gallery of the two girls who gave me a fine memory to take with me on the long flight to Amsterdam.
I forgot their names (spanks self while calling out "bad boy!") but does anybody know them. Please give their names. The one with the bald bussy has an amazing BBBJ in stock, although the smaller one is not bad either.
Good fuck too. They made a good duo for our trio.

Koperen Ko
09-29-10, 20:37
Had some trouble uploading.
Irfanview said it had resized the pictures but the site did not believe it.

New try.

Francois75
09-29-10, 22:38
Had some trouble uploading.

Irfanview said it had resized the pictures but the site did not believe it.

New try.Thks for these nices pics.

One question to everybody: are they generaly chaved in Jakarta. It should be good.

Thanks

Mrkuyamandla
09-30-10, 19:37
[QUOTE=Mrkuyamandla]Really nice pictures from Dars Vieder./QUOTE]Am I missing something, or is Mrkuyamandla merely a bit slow off the mark?

Dars Vieder has indeed posted pix in this forum, the last time way back in April.My have something to do with my join date.

Travelin Dog
10-02-10, 12:12
Koperen Ko

Nice pics. Thanks for posting.

Not sure which you would consider "small" but the darker of the 2 girls goes by the name Sarah. Lovely in person too! She has been at Maribaya less than a year. (I first saw her in her first week!) She is great solo, so nice to hear she is good in tandem as well. Maybe tomorrow?

Orangganteng
10-07-10, 07:24
Not sure which you would consider "small" but the darker of the 2 girls goes by the name Sarah. Lovely in person too! She has been at Maribaya less than a year. (I first saw her in her first week!)Here are a few pics of her. Great girl. I know her by Shela though, not Sarah. One of the nicest Blok M girls I've met in my 10 years in Jakarta. I'm actually a little surprised nobody has taken her off the market.

Koperen Ko
10-09-10, 12:21
Here are a few pics of her. Great girl. I know her by Shela though, not Sarah. One of the nicest Blok M girls I've met in my 10 years in Jakarta. I'm actually a little surprised nobody has taken her off the market.

I am not completely sure if we are talking about the same girl.
Have you got a nude picture so we can compare her body?

Menteng
10-09-10, 22:00

Hahaha, da's een goeie! Yes, I wouild like to be convinced too!

Koperen Ko
10-10-10, 00:24
Hahaha, da's een goeie! Yes, I wouild like to be convinced too!
A dirty mind is a joy forever.
I knew one of the others would come up with this reaction/

Traveler1234
10-10-10, 01:40
If you bro's have a contact for her, would be most happy to personally confirm whether it's the same girl. I'll be in Jkt later this week :D

Member #2041
10-10-10, 02:15
If you bro's have a contact for her, would be most happy to personally confirm whether it's the same girl. I'll be in Jkt later this week :D
I'm also going to be in Jakarta later this week, and I would be happy to provide a second opinion in this matter.

Smoothy
10-10-10, 08:14
That is quite gentlemanly of you all to volunteer to verify that. I've known Shela a few years now and can guarantee that is the same girl. I highly recommend you find out first hand however. :).

Member #3439
10-12-10, 04:06
Recently I unexpectedly had time to spare after a local flight before continuing on to Europe, so I took the opportunity for a visit to Maribaya. Pictures in the Photo Gallery of the two girls who gave me a fine memory to take with me on the long flight to Amsterdam.
I forgot their names (spanks self while calling out "bad boy!") but does anybody know them. Please give their names. The one with the bald bussy has an amazing BBBJ in stock, although the smaller one is not bad either.
Good fuck too. They made a good duo for our trio.

With reference to your pic P1000383_resize.jpg: What is the proper term for the ghost paint that the girls wear? I think it's really cool. I posted some ghost paint pictures from a girl I was sessioning at HT back in April, but I never saw her applying anything. Maybe it's afterglow..haha.

Orangganteng
10-12-10, 13:34
Have you got a nude picture?Sorry, don't have any of those.

When the skirt came off, I had other things on my mind.

Jakarta Fan
10-12-10, 14:33
With reference to your pic P1000383_resize.jpg: What is the proper term for the ghost paint that the girls wear? I think it's really cool. I posted some ghost paint pictures from a girl I was sessioning at HT back in April, but I never saw her applying anything. Maybe it's afterglow..haha.

1006875Chances are that the "ghost Paint" is a whitening cream many use to lighten the color of their skin. "Whitening" products are very common in Indonesia.

Bulai69
10-12-10, 20:11
Here are a few pics of her. Great girl. I know her by Shela though, not Sarah. One of the nicest Blok M girls I've met in my 10 years in Jakarta. I'm actually a little surprised nobody has taken her off the market.

You are right, I am surprised too as it never ceases to amaze me how naive bules will snap up attractive girls who've been screwed by every bule in Jakarta and marry them. I've just learned that the a girl of my acquaintance got married a couple of weeks ago with a big expensive wedding in Bali to (looking at the photo's), a quite young, reasonable, sensible looking bule who presumably is entirely unaware that she has been shagged up hill and down dale, (including by me 3 or 4 months ago). At the time of the wedding just 2 weeks ago she was 6 or 7 months pregnant with (he thinks) his child. Why?

Jimi Bob
10-12-10, 22:21

1006875Being white (not tan or dark) means high status in many asian countries. The tan people are forced to work outside in the fields thus they are tan. If you're not tan or extra white it usually means higher status. I live near Chinatown Philly and you'll see many walking around with umbrella's on a sunny summer day.

Orangganteng
10-13-10, 10:47
you are right, i am surprised too as it never ceases to amaze me how naive bules will snap up attractive girls who've been screwed by every bule in jakarta and marry them. i've just learned that the a girl of my acquaintance got married a couple of weeks ago with a big expensive wedding in bali to (looking at the photo's), a quite young, reasonable, sensible looking bule who presumably is entirely unaware that she has been shagged up hill and down dale, (including by me 3 or 4 months ago). at the time of the wedding just 2 weeks ago she was 6 or 7 months pregnant with (he thinks) his child. why?i have a buddy who married a girl who worked at [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) blow job bar in bangkok.

that marriage has been a great success.

Vageterian
10-14-10, 05:09
Well I can add as a new bule and very white in jakarta. Reading this forum has been a great asset to me and identifying such skanks as mentioned in previous posts. As brother menteng says, use the search engine and I have been doing well because of it. It is the poor bule that think with their dick instead of thinking of their dick that end up with a former pro and no clue of it.

Satyrus
10-14-10, 17:20
Hy!

This girl is Rina, she is 28 years old and her service is great! BBBJ with CIM, anal- and pussyfucking. All without condom. And she swallows all.)

It was a very special time with her! Hope you enjoy the pics!

Greetings Satyrus

Satyrus
10-14-10, 17:22
Hello!

Here is Part 2!

Menteng
10-15-10, 10:37
She sure looks Indonesian, but can you provide more info? Like, WG, Non-pro, damage, location etc, etc. Looks to me that the photo's were not taken in Indonesia because of the central heating element and neighbouring apartment builiding.

Satyrus
10-15-10, 17:47
Hy Menteng!

You'r right! She works in my hometown Vienna! Far away from you?

She is a Pro. Damage 100€ for the hour. All inclusive.

I'm sure, I visit her again.

Greetings Satyrus

Member #4530
10-18-10, 01:44

Concur. That is Sarah I know of from Top Gun. Outstandingly sweet lady and fantastic service provider. One of the best I've ever gotten from Blok M.

WestCoast1
10-23-10, 21:34
Continued, part of threesome.

Smoothy
11-01-10, 11:39
I enjoy different outfits...

These type of outfits used to be difficult to find in Jakarta, but not so much anymore. The pictures may be titled french maid, but she's 100% indonesian. ;)

Prof10
11-01-10, 14:55
Satyrus,

I can't say for sure, but Rina looks more like 38 rather than 28. I would look at the ID closer, but the stretch marks and the hands are a big give-away.

But as long as you had a great time.

Mighty Spearsman
11-01-10, 16:14

These type of outfits used to be difficult to find in Jakarta, but not so much anymore. The pictures may be titled french maid, but she's 100% indonesian. ;)
Wow it looks as if she had just been shaven 90 seconds before the photos were taken. Was shaving part of your evening activities?

Great shots, where did you find this gem?

Rich Mahogany
11-01-10, 23:20

These type of outfits used to be difficult to find in Jakarta, but not so much anymore. The pictures may be titled french maid, but she's 100% indonesian.Wow, that's quite a body she has. Nice find!

Sugar Man
11-02-10, 15:18
Pro where did you find her?

These type of outfits used to be difficult to find in Jakarta, but not so much anymore. The pictures may be titled french maid, but she's 100% indonesian.

Smoothy
11-03-10, 11:01
Wow it looks as if she had just been shaven 90 seconds before the photos were taken. Was shaving part of your evening activities?

Great shots, where did you find this gem?

Well, as good as that sounds, I have to admit I did not shave her myself. That brings back old memories - I have a friend who used to bring shaving utensils to Maribaya and shaved the girls there prior to engaging in his massage. ;)

Where I found her isn't quite as important is where is she now. haha. Unfortunately, that I do not know. She is definitely not frequenting the same place we originally met. Those pictures are over a year old and I've lost touch with her. I only posted them because was kind of hoping it would start a trend of guys posting girls in various different outfits...

WestCoast1
11-05-10, 07:23
My Bar con't.

Offshore Swell
11-05-10, 08:43
Got into Jakarta tonight, check in Grand Hyatt. Z also has room on same floor.

He has arranged with contact in film business for 2 girls.

So we get ready, but Z has no credit WTF.

so we drive around Jakarta looking for a simpati stand.

Finally around midnight he gets in touch.

By the time we get back to The Hyatt, Contact is waiting with 2 girls.One of which was the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time.

Finally in the room got rid of them all, contact & Z & moved in on SYT. very shy and awkward. didn't think it was going to happen. Fortunately.had ordered some food from room service so short break for istirahat.

Refreshments over, lights out & back to the main game. this time SYT more relaxed so hopes looking up.

Wasn't too long & discovered her breathing went through the roof when sqeezing lovely little arse so squeeze sqeeze, writhe writhe & viola! Very soon OS is sliding cock in & out of SYT.

needless to say, that firm flesh & gorgeous breasts soon had me at point of no return.

Slept & repeated next morning about 8, slipped her a bit more for tip & kissed her goodbye.

Offshore Swell
11-07-10, 05:13
Day II in Semarang, slept untill about 2200 then take taxi looking for cewek

Taxi took me straight back to the same shitty dumps on the hill that had such poor quality the previous night.

Nothing much had changed so went back to the dolly type joint. this is called SK I discovered so just ask the driver to take you to SK. When you get there you can just get out & walk around.

I was probably a bit hasty & picked first girl I came across. Quoted 400K for LT at hotel. She wasn't the greatest looker but performed well. There appeared to be plenty of girls out that night.

My recommendation for any punters visiting Semarang would be forget about the poci tea & ciblek,am not sure the business exists anymore in that form. Dont let the taxi drivers take you to the shitholes on the hill but just ask for SK.

would be interested to hear other punters impressions of Semarang but for ease of selection, very hard to beat Sanur.

Smoothy
11-08-10, 11:58
Got into Jakarta tonight, check in Grand Hyatt. Z also has room on same floor.

He has arranged with contact in film business for 2 girls.

So we get ready, but Z has no credit WTF.

so we drive around Jakarta looking for a simpati stand.

Finally around midnight he gets in touch.

By the time we get back to The Hyatt, Contact is waiting with 2 girls.One of which was the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time.

Finally in the room got rid of them all, contact & Z & moved in on SYT. very shy and awkward. didn't think it was going to happen. Fortunately.had ordered some food from room service so short break for istirahat.

Refreshments over, lights out & back to the main game. this time SYT more relaxed so hopes looking up.

Wasn't too long & discovered her breathing went through the roof when sqeezing lovely little arse so squeeze sqeeze, writhe writhe & viola! Very soon OS is sliding cock in & out of SYT.

needless to say, that firm flesh & gorgeous breasts soon had me at point of no return.

Slept & repeated next morning about 8, slipped her a bit more for tip & kissed her goodbye.

Looks like she might be a stunner. Good work! Do you have any full body photos of her?

WestCoast1
11-08-10, 15:09
From a while back.

Offshore Swell
11-09-10, 13:51
Looks like she might be a stunner. Good work! Do you have any full body photos of her?

I did, face & body but didn't post as she was very shy and wasn't WL per se.

have deleted now

She was a great looking girl.

Member #3439
11-10-10, 05:43
From a while back.

The moneymaker of said Erlinda from Blok M.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1004695&postcount=1243

A bit mature, but gets 3rd place award for GFE out of about 40 WG's this year so far. DFK, BBFS, CIM, Pics, Video all to high quality....#2 goes to Hotel Travel cewek Rina (my favorite WG anywhere), #1 goes to a girl in Rio who went 'beyond GFE'..LMTWE. Last Man in the World Experience. Things to think about when I'm old and drooling in my oatmeal.

Cooze Hound
11-18-10, 06:12
Heres a snap from the net .. Mybar girls. I am sure many of you will have a memory or two seeing this.

WestCoast1
11-18-10, 06:21
Hope I haven't posted these prior. These girls out of MB took more pictures (mostly of themselves) than I can keep track of.

Papercut
11-18-10, 07:19
Hi Bros and sifus.

Could anyone of u can tell me how the LT damage girl from Mblock?

Planning my trip to Jakarta and will be staying in Mercure Kota Jakarta.

Many thanks

Pcut

WestCoast1
11-18-10, 15:55
Hi Bros and sifus.

Could anyone of u can tell me how the LT damage girl from Mblock?

Planning my trip to Jakarta and will be staying in Mercure Kota Jakarta.

Many thanks

PcutBlock M girls go for different prices. Of the three bars, I found D's Place girls were generally going for the least, but it seemed dead in there with few girls most nights. I was getting ST for 300 and 350. Several girls who went for that price for ST just fell asleep and became LT. But for LT girls I was offering 600-700 (girls were asking 800-1juta and more for LT) and got hits on most (two girls refused 700+taxi on different nights). Several Jkt regulars were getting LT for 500, but I think that's on the low end. Others were paying 1 juta, and bragging it up. Price range for the Block seems to be 500 - 1 million.

Pemcd
11-18-10, 17:49
Hello,

Ref my Bali post herewith pic of eva (ida). She is the right one in pic. The other one my friend had. I used to have her no but lost I think. Excellent performer and greatest skin I ever touched. Milky brown.

Schubba
11-19-10, 13:40
Hope I haven't posted these prior. These girls out of MB took more pictures (mostly of themselves) than I can keep track of.

Westcoast

nice pictures, I have seen all off your 3-some. The pictures must be ½-year or more old, as she at that time had some sun teint on arms and back. She was one of my regulars from last year. She does a decent bjcim and she has also the wonderful pressure technic around your dick with her vagina muscles. The only one, that I have meet in Jakarta, who can do this. I talk often with her in My Bar. She is still a sweet good hearted girl, but I haven't done her for long time.

Schubba

WestCoast1
12-11-10, 17:03
Westcoast.

Nice pictures, I have seen all off your 3-some. The pictures must be ½-year or more old, as she at that time had some sun teint on arms and back. She was one of my regulars from last year. She does a decent bjcim and she has also the wonderful pressure technic around your dick with her vagina muscles. The only one, that I have meet in Jakarta, who can do this. I talk often with her in My Bar. She is still a sweet good hearted girl, but I haven't done her for long time.

SchubbaSchubba, correct on all counts. These are the girls who loved the cam. Good at posing and directing poses. Both good at BJ, not so deep, but good suction and non-stop (had to pry each off to change girls or positions). Some more pics from their "I-can-take-more-pics-than-you-can" saga.

Tomasb
12-16-10, 00:09
Took out this Jakarta beauty from one of the XXX houses in Sanur last December. Muslim gal who loved DATY and did not drink. You can tell that by her figure. The XXX house was on a back alley somewhat behind a convenience store on the main road though never figured out the XXX number. To get there, you take a quick left off main road. Coming from the Hyatt/Sanur direction, it's about a 10 minutes drive. When you reach the small convenience store on your left, take the next left down an alley ,and then about 20 yards down, take another left and you will find the house on your left. The house has a living room where the girls sit on couches waiting to be selected so no fishbowl. Expensive for take out but this girl was worth every penny. She made eye contact when I came in for a look so I knew she was prime to go. She was also well schooled as she liked to look me in the eyes while doing BJ (probably hoping that would move things along). Born 1989 or 1990 and her birthday is in early January.

Anyone know her? Unfortunately, I thought that I had her booked for Lombok over the holidays but then she changed plans due to an Aussie boyfriend who unexpectedly showed up. The guys pic was actually on her cell phone so that was a clue. Lucky bastard.

Tomasb
12-16-10, 17:09
In regard to my inquiry as to the name of the Sanur House where this beauty was stationed, I believe it was called 3B based on the excellent map of Sanur XXX found in the Indonesia reports of distinction. The location description, and other directional information provided in this report appear to match with my memory. This SANUR XXX map has to be one of the most informative and detailed piece of information ever offered on ISG. I am wondering if she is still there or did the Aussie spirit her away? BTW, there were quite a few other stunners in this showroom thought many seemed uninterested in caucasians and it appeared to get a quite a local crowd.

One more photo for your enjoyment.

Took out this Jakarta beauty from one of the XXX houses in Sanur last December. Muslim gal who loved DATY and did not drink. You can tell that by her figure. The XXX house was on a back alley somewhat behind a convenience store on the main road though never figured out the XXX number. To get there, you take a quick left off main road. Coming from the Hyatt / Sanur direction, it's about a 10 minutes drive. When you reach the small convenience store on your left, take the next left down an alley, and then about 20 yards down, take another left and you will find the house on your left. The house has a living room where the girls sit on couches waiting to be selected so no fishbowl. Expensive for take out but this girl was worth every penny. She made eye contact when I came in for a look so I knew she was prime to go. She was also well schooled as she liked to look me in the eyes while doing BJ (probably hoping that would move things along). Born 1989 or 1990 and her birthday is in early January.

Anyone know her? Unfortunately, I thought that I had her booked for Lombok over the holidays but then she changed plans due to an Aussie boyfriend who unexpectedly showed up. The guys pic was actually on her cell phone so that was a clue. Lucky bastard.

Bimbo Boy
12-17-10, 00:11
Took out this Jakarta beauty from one of the XXX houses in Sanur last December. Muslim gal who loved DATY and did not drink. You can tell that by her figure. The XXX house was on a back alley somewhat behind a convenience store on the main road though never figured out the XXX number. To get there, you take a quick left off main road. Coming from the Hyatt / Sanur direction, it's about a 10 minutes drive. When you reach the small convenience store on your left, take the next left down an alley, and then about 20 yards down, take another left and you will find the house on your left. The house has a living room where the girls sit on couches waiting to be selected so no fishbowl. Expensive for take out but this girl was worth every penny. She made eye contact when I came in for a look so I knew she was prime to go. She was also well schooled as she liked to look me in the eyes while doing BJ (probably hoping that would move things along). Born 1989 or 1990 and her birthday is in early January.

Anyone know her? Unfortunately, I thought that I had her booked for Lombok over the holidays but then she changed plans due to an Aussie boyfriend who unexpectedly showed up. The guys pic was actually on her cell phone so that was a clue. Lucky bastard. Tomasb : she is beautiful! Congratulations!

Non Olet
12-18-10, 21:28
Block M girls go for different prices. Of the three bars, I found D's Place girls were generally going for the least, but it seemed dead in there with few girls most nights. I was getting ST for 300 and 350. Several girls who went for that price for ST just fell asleep and became LT. But for LT girls I was offering 600-700 (girls were asking 800-1juta and more for LT) and got hits on most (two girls refused 700+taxi on different nights). Several Jkt regulars were getting LT for 500, but I think that's on the low end. Others were paying 1 juta, and bragging it up. Price range for the Block seems to be 500 - 1 million.
Really guys. 500 + tip (= 600) for LT is accepted by most of the girls in the blok if they know that they can't squeeze out more (so don't look to shy!). Dare to refuse one or two and after that you will not have any problems because there is a very good communication system. Another advice is not to ask their price, but to simply state your price.

Good luck,

NO

One of the sweeties because this is the photo section

WestCoast1
12-25-10, 00:14
Really guys. 500 + tip (= 600) for LT is accepted by most of the girls in the blok if they know that they can't squeeze out more (so don't look to shy!). Dare to refuse one or two and after that you will not have any problems because there is a very good communication system. Another advice is not to ask their price, but to simply state your price.

Good luck,

NO.

One of the sweeties because this is the photo sectionNO:

Thanks for that. Last time I was in the Blok, I saw guy, after guy, after guy offering up 400-500-600 ST, and / or just telling me thats what they pay for it. 800. 2 juta for LT. Sheesh. Others were paying less than my 6-700 (like you). THANKS for keeping the gals honest.

WestCoast1
12-26-10, 06:58
Twin-pack out of MB. One had a baby recently, and her previously tiny boobs had engourged with milk and looked like fake tits on a skinny chick. She would shoot a long milk spray by squeezing her boob, and crack us up. This girl left early after my first pop, and was OK with my prorating her price down from 300 to 100. More of these later.

Dorman
12-27-10, 04:17
Bit bored during the long holiday so I thought I'd add some photos. I don't normally bring a camera but when I do I like to get nice shots of my favourite angle, looking down at a nice brown ass.

Dorman
12-27-10, 04:19
Some more. 14 is a follow on from 13 below, well what else would you do with that little thing winking up at you?

Dorman
12-27-10, 04:26
Missionary can be nice too.

Dorman
12-27-10, 04:27
Two more to complete the set.

Dorman
12-27-10, 04:28
I'll add some of my favourite tits later.

Dorman
12-27-10, 05:25
Tits can often be a great disappointment, sometimes what you think you're getting flops or sags out to be something much more underwhelming, these are some of the more impressive offerings.

Dorman
12-27-10, 05:28
That wraps 'them up.

Smoothy
12-27-10, 08:48
Dorman, you just increased sex tourism in Indonesia about 10 fold by posting those.

Dorman
12-27-10, 12:11
Dorman, you just increased sex tourism in Indonesia about 10 fold by posting those.Oh dear Smoothy, I know that's something you aren't thrilled about, hope you had a Happy Christmas and all the best to you for the New Year.

WestCoast1
12-28-10, 02:11
For PRESIDENT!

MasterF
12-28-10, 14:31
That wraps 'them up.Hey this gals you showing is like angels, where the hell do I find them?

Menteng
12-28-10, 19:15
Oh brother!

You don't post very often lately, but when you post********** !

Daddy San
12-28-10, 19:42
Hi Dorman,

Great pics!

I was wondering, how you decide, which girls you do bareback, and where you use a condom.

I know, you probably ask her whereupon she answers: "Up to you"

Do you then flip a coin or do you use some more scientific method?

Please do share with us!

Dorman
12-29-10, 04:11
Hi Dorman,

Great pics!

I was wondering, how you decide, which girls you do bareback, and where you use a condom.

I know, you probably ask her whereupon she answers: "Up to you"

Do you then flip a coin or do you use some more scientific method?

Please do share with us! Like everybody else I imagine I use a condom if the lady asks me to, if not I get on with it. I'm not stupid however I don't pick up skanks, if I believe there is the slightest risk of an infection I don't have anything to do with the lady in the first place much less stick the sensitive parts of my body inside her orifices. It's a risk I take and in a quarter of a century of fucking around it's never caused me any great problems.

Dorman
12-29-10, 04:12
Oh brother!

You don't post very often lately, but when you post*! Hey Menteng, nice to hear from you, are you never in town anymore?

Menteng
12-29-10, 18:44
Hey Menteng, nice to hear from you, are you never in town anymore?I'd like to quote your good friend James Bond: "never say never (again)!"

Kiwi 69
01-01-11, 21:39
Like everybody else I imagine I use a condom if the lady asks me to, if not I get on with it. I'm not stupid however I don't pick up skanks, if I believe there is the slightest risk of an infection I don't have anything to do with the lady in the first place much less stick the sensitive parts of my body inside her orifices. It's a risk I take and in a quarter of a century of fucking around it's never caused me any great problems.Agree 200% And thats from 30+ years fun.

People persisting in commenting about others choices are a royal pain in the ass! They should stick to stamp collecting or another " safe " hobby.

Offshore Swell
01-05-11, 04:30
Sorry team, I know theyre not that special. But theyre photo's.

A SW

Pulled her off the street in Makassar, see report in other destinations for details.

Love the Way Jackson has set up photo section with all our clandestine work in a virtual private album for viewing.

Challenge now is to have the best stamp collection ha ha

Member #4194
01-05-11, 15:34
Hey folks. It has been long time I has been keep quiet and now I am back for revealing the under world of fishing working ladies in Jakarta. FR will be posted shortly.

Offshore Swell
01-06-11, 04:25
Got November non pro back for some more shots.

Got to say she has got nice breasts.

Enjoy!

Kiwi 69
01-07-11, 20:06
Got November non pro back for some more shots.

Got to say she has got nice breasts.

Enjoy!Very nice! Especially #0009!

KangK
01-27-11, 03:04
These are all self portraits from my ex from around 3 years ago. Like a lot of us I was fooled by her looks and niceness. Turned out she had another guy on the tow also while I was working down in Irian. I was actually glad at the time as it freed me up to hang out at the Travel Hotel more and Kota Indah.

Zircon
01-27-11, 06:51
These are all self portraits from my ex from around 3 years ago. Like a lot of us I was fooled by her looks and niceness. Turned out she had another guy on the tow also while I was working down in Irian. I was actually glad at the time as it freed me up to hang out at the Travel Hotel more and Kota Indah.Nice rack for a slim woman. Too bad she screwed around on you.

Bluerose
01-27-11, 07:35
Nice rack for a slim woman. Too bad she screwed around on you.Yes, amazing for your figure. Well, this kind of women often come with a price; the questions are 1 can you pay for it and 2 are you willing to pay for it.

Menteng
01-27-11, 16:06
These are all self portraits from my ex from around 3 years ago. Like a lot of us I was fooled by her looks and niceness. Turned out she had another guy on the tow also while I was working down in Irian. I was actually glad at the time as it freed me up to hang out at the Travel Hotel more and Kota Indah.I'm sorry if your story is true because it does happen!

But I have some remarks. I believe that the "akang" photos are of the same girl but I suppose she is not Ningsih or the girl in the rescopic photo. The bikini only looks the same, but they are not. And why bother to edit those other photos if you can see how Ningsih or the other girl look like? Btw, it looks like the photo of Ningsih was not taken at home. I mean, a single bed and nothing else around? Looks like a room in a cathouse.
The two "di ci" photos look like they've been scanned or copied.

KangK
01-28-11, 00:23
Menteng, when I say they are self portraits I mean they were taken by her or more appropiately by her friend. The photos are over a 2 year period with the blacked out face ones being the first ones she sent to me. She had her friend doctor them as she was malu or smart knowing that one day they would end up on the net. The photo of her in the bikini on the beach is at Pangandaran around 2 years later after she had Typhus thus she was skinnier.

All of the photos are of the same girl and yes her name is Ningsih from a town near Pangandaran. The reason I'm not being anonymous with her is so other members can be wary if they ever cross paths and probably a bit of revenge on my part for being conned.

I have attached the Dear John letter she sent me. The boyfriend Chris made her write it as he busted her emailing me. The letter was my freedom to going back to the Travel Hotel.

ThaiGoodTimes
01-28-11, 07:48
Menteng, when I say they are self portraits I mean they were taken by her or more appropiately by her friend. The photos are over a 2 year period with the blacked out face ones being the first ones she sent to me. She had her friend doctor them as she was malu or smart knowing that one day they would end up on the net. The photo of her in the bikini on the beach is at Pangandaran around 2 years later after she had Typhus thus she was skinnier.

All of the photos are of the same girl and yes her name is Ningsih from a town near Pangandaran. The reason I'm not being anonymous with her is so other members can be wary if they ever cross paths and probably a bit of revenge on my part for being conned.

I have attached the Dear John letter she sent me. The boyfriend Chris made her write it as he busted her emailing me. The letter was my freedom to going back to the Travel Hotel. Here is a babel fish translation.

Indonesian to English translation.

Marja goodbye. Sorry but I have to send an email to kamu. Dan I would love to you kalow I know now I've got a new girlfriend. Gitcuu loeee. And now we broke up. Because I love cris. And I want to get married with cris. I want to have a future with cris. And I thank Marja stout to you. You all this time has helped me and my family me, excuse me. Because I sakitin your heart. I do not want you kalow you should divorce your wife Kasian with him. He's just like I am a woman too. I have a feeling he also has. And I hubunga with cris already 3 months. And I live with him. I'm happy with cris. I'm happy to live with him. Kalow sorry this email make you hurt. . I know you must be very disappointed. Once lagih maaffin me. And once I karna lagih maafin I've been lying to you. And we are now separated. Marja kereon goodbye. And cris already know the emails from you all and you have to understand emotions cris. Marja goodbye. Bye bye. . And please do not cry yes. . And please I want a nice future with cris

Smoothy
02-10-11, 16:15
I'm sure JAD could do better, but I'll take a shot at translating it.

Goodbye (then she follows it by addressing you as 'akang' which is fairly generic, but I believe it kind of translates to older brother in sundanese). Sorry, but I must write this email for you. I want you to know that I now already have a new boyfriend. Yep, it's like that. And now you and I are finished. Because I love Cris. And I want to get married with Cris, I want a future with Cris. And I thank you much 'akang'. You helped out me and my family all this time, and I'm sorry that I broke your heart. I don't want you to have to divorce your wife as I feel for her, she's the same as me in that she's also a girl. I have faults as well as her. I have already known Cris for 3 months. And I live in the same house as him and I'm happy with Cris. I have a happy life with him. Sorry if this email gives you a broken heart.

I know you must be very disappointed. Again I'm very sorry. And once again I'm sorry because I have been lying to you. And now we are split up. Goodbye. And Cris already knows all the emails from you. And you must understand Cris's emotions. Goodbye 'akang'. Bye bye. And please don't cry, ok? And please I want a nice future with Cris.

I'm guessing Cris was over her shoulder as she wrote this letter. You are better off.

Mighty Spearsman
02-10-11, 16:28

Goodbye (then she follows it by addressing you as 'akang' which is fairly generic, but I believe it kind of translates to older brother in sundanese).

I'm sorry because I have been lying to you.

You are better off. OMG, a Indonesian girl lied to an expat! I'm shocked, LOL.

As Smoothy said, you are better off.

KangK
02-10-11, 22:28

Goodbye (then she follows it by addressing you as 'akang' which is fairly generic, but I believe it kind of translates to older brother in sundanese). Sorry, but I must write this email for you. I want you to know that I now already have a new boyfriend. Yep, it's like that. And now you and I are finished. Because I love Cris. And I want to get married with Cris, I want a future with Cris. And I thank you much 'akang'. You helped out me and my family all this time, and I'm sorry that I broke your heart. I don't want you to have to divorce your wife as I feel for her, she's the same as me in that she's also a girl. I have faults as well as her. I have already known Cris for 3 months. And I live in the same house as him and I'm happy with Cris. I have a happy life with him. Sorry if this email gives you a broken heart.

I know you must be very disappointed. Again I'm very sorry. And once again I'm sorry because I have been lying to you. And now we are split up. Goodbye. And Cris already knows all the emails from you. And you must understand Cris's emotions. Goodbye 'akang'. Bye bye. And please don't cry, ok? And please I want a nice future with Cris.

I'm guessing Cris was over her shoulder as she wrote this letter. You are better off. Yeah he is in the OZ Army attached to the Oz Embassy (Spy) and he hacked into her email or so she says.

KangK
02-11-11, 01:23
I could have translated it myself as I speak, write and read above average Indo and also my Sundanese is pretty damn good also but I figured leave it in Indonesian so that way only the long term punters can understand and also for the non speaking expats / touros to get their dictionaries out and practice their Indo.

No problemo as it shows your a considerate monger. Hehehehe

KangK
02-11-11, 22:32
Its been a long time since I've been to Marlio around 3 years. Pretty nice place and setup but maybe I have some Kiwi in me as it is a bit expensive but has some quality memek. Nina is a Thai Import I ended up picking as she was a stunner in those white hot pants and big round voluptuous fun bags, unfortunately she wouldn't allow any action shots. Smoothys report on the oily girls has raised my interest in venturing back there again.

Smoothy
02-12-11, 13:09
Its been a long time since I've been to Marlio around 3 years. Pretty nice place and setup but maybe I have some Kiwi in me as it is a bit expensive but has some quality memek. Nina is a Thai Import I ended up picking as she was a stunner in those white hot pants and big round voluptuous fun bags, unfortunately she wouldn't allow any action shots. Smoothys report on the oily girls has raised my interest in venturing back there again.She's nice. It's too bad you couldn't get some naked shots of that one! I'm reluctant to pay the 1. 7 million they charge for those imports. There are some spanish speaking ones in there though who have tempted me. I've always thought the Latin chicks are the best in bed. But when it comes to a choice between that and the 350k girls through the other door, I always end up over there.

KangK
02-14-11, 07:47
This little Ratu is the younger sister of another regular of mine from P. Ratu. Funny thing is I had been doing the older sister for about a year before Vera dropped in one night to bum some money off her older sister. The older sister unwittingly introduced me to the younger sis and I was smitten. I straight away asked to do the both of them as you do, nothing like a sister act but alas to no avail as they absolutely won't do a double act together. So since then I occasionly do the older sister as she does good BBBBJCIM and has nice hard pointy tits but the younger one is definately hot and cute and grabbed my attention. Life is never boring for a deviant scumbag! Hehehehe

Menteng
02-14-11, 14:14
This little Ratu is the younger sister of another regular of mine from P. Ratu. Funny thing is I had been doing the older sister for about a year before Vera dropped in one night to bum some money off her older sister. The older sister unwittingly introduced me to the younger sis and I was smitten. I straight away asked to do the both of them as you do, nothing like a sister act but alas to no avail as they absolutely won't do a double act together. So since then I occasionly do the older sister as she does good BBBBJCIM and has nice hard pointy tits but the younger one is definately hot and cute and grabbed my attention. Life is never boring for a deviant scumbag! HeheheheShe is cute KangK. Where was this photo taken?

KangK
02-14-11, 22:13
Palabuhan Ratu at Bayu Amrta Hotel right on the point in Room No. 7. Rooms 7. 11 are right on the cliff with the waves smashing right below. Its nickname is actually Poo Point because in the old days you would be surfing then someone would have a crap and the waste would flow straight out into the lineup where you were surfing. Unfortunately my computer crashed about 5 weeks ago and I didn't back it up onto my external drive for about a year so I have lost a whole cache of photos that I had. Theres a fair bit of pussy around the Ratu but not as good as the Pratu Ratu and her older sister. You have the infamous Monkey Market which is just before the Samudra Beach Hotel which is a lot of beachside bars / discos and a karaoke bar over at the swimming pool on the other side of the bay towards the new 3 x 330 MW coal fired power station. This is why I learnt to speak Sundanese so you can sweet talk little gems like PR. First Indonesian saying I learnt was in Pangandaran 1988 which is "Mau tapi malu karena takut enak".

KangK
02-15-11, 02:50
This is a better photo I just found of Imel the one I'm trying to find again as she is one of the best service providers I have ever come across. Another LBREFM spat out from Indramayu. Lost in Kota somewhere!

Menteng
02-15-11, 13:58
Palabuhan Ratu at Bayu Amrta Hotel right on the point in Room No. 7. Rooms 7. 11 are right on the cliff with the waves smashing right below. Its nickname is actually Poo Point because in the old days you would be surfing then someone would have a crap and the waste would flow straight out into the lineup where you were surfing. Unfortunately my computer crashed about 5 weeks ago and I didn't back it up onto my external drive for about a year so I have lost a whole cache of photos that I had. Theres a fair bit of pussy around the Ratu but not as good as the Pratu Ratu and her older sister. You have the infamous Monkey Market which is just before the Samudra Beach Hotel which is a lot of beachside bars / discos and a karaoke bar over at the swimming pool on the other side of the bay towards the new 3 x 330 MW coal fired power station. This is why I learnt to speak Sundanese so you can sweet talk little gems like PR. First Indonesian saying I learnt was in Pangandaran 1988 which is "Mau tapi malu karena takut enak".Thanks for the info, was thinking about Carita. Haven't been to PRatu for a while and how the skyline has changed!

Member #2041
02-15-11, 21:13
This is a better photo I just found of Imel the one I'm trying to find again as she is one of the best service providers I have ever come across. Another LBREFM spat out from Indramayu. Lost in Kota somewhere!Just curious concerning the acronym LBREFM. Do R and E stand for "really enthusiastic"? I'm pretty sure I got the rest.

KangK
02-15-11, 21:44
"Rice Eating" but your take on it works pretty good also.

KangK
02-16-11, 00:17
Classic rip off story on the history of this place as it used to be owned by a german guy who still owns Bunga Ayu which is right beside Bayu Amrta on the beach. I forget his name but he has been in Indo since the late 60's and Bayu Amrta was in his wifes name and Bunga Ayu was still in his mates name. Unfortunately his wife died and the family swooped in and took over the place and kicked him out but luckily they couldn't touch Bunga Ayu. Bunga Ayu has some great units with kitchen right on Poo Point also.

KangK
03-01-11, 09:54
Things have been a bit quite on the photo front so I've posted this non action shot. I have been reading the rules of posting photos and noticed I have been violating some of them so we will call this one Pip an old regular of mine and more than likely a regular of some other mongers also. Been a while since I've been back to one of my old haunts but she sits on the second sofa on the left as you walk in. Great womanly body with big child bearing hips and a awesome rack. She was my safety net as if I couldn't find anyone else to satisfy my picky criteria I would always grab her. Nice chick too not like a lot of the others.

WestCoast1
03-03-11, 06:19
From My Bar. Tremendous flexibility. Can put her ankles behind her head in mish. Fucked like a rabbit. Prefers to be on top, squatting on her feet, hands on my chest, banging furiously, repeating "I like fuck. I like fuck." She drained me 3 times in a ST (the last two were her idea, I figured I was spent after the first. Boy was I wrong) , then she fell asleep. Sometimes, you get lucky. . .

Snow Koala
03-04-11, 13:41
From My Bar. Tremendous flexibility. Can put her ankles behind her head in mish. Fucked like a rabbit. Prefers to be on top, squatting on her feet, hands on my chest, banging furiously, repeating "I like fuck. I like fuck." She drained me 3 times in a ST (the last two were her idea, I figured I was spent after the first. Boy was I wrong) , then she fell asleep. Sometimes, you get lucky. . .This is Mera and you are right she has load of power. She is also bi-sexual and loves to lick pussy.

WestCoast1
03-11-11, 07:35
Jugs4ya. From the Blok.

Ronin500
03-12-11, 18:44
Was in Central Java last month. Met this total non-pro on a bus. Her husband is away working in China so she had some spare time to accommodate me.

Fredje1961
03-13-11, 01:12
Was in Central Java last month. Met this total non-pro on a bus. Her husband is away working in China so she had some spare time to accommodate me.Pics dating from sept 2009?

Ronin500
03-13-11, 03:44
Was in Central Java last month. Met this total non-pro on a bus. Her husband is away working in China so she had some spare time to accommodate me.Sorry, a bit misleading. I met her in KL a few years back; kept in touch and then hooked up again with her last month when I was traveling by her village. Had been appreciating some of the photos posted by others so wanted to share.

Menteng
03-13-11, 15:24
You knew her since 2007 and in your posting you wrote that you met her on a bus last month when you were in Jawa Tengah. Very confusing!

Growtek
03-13-11, 22:26
Beautiful photos KangK.

You knew her since 2007 and in your posting you wrote that you met her on a bus last month when you were in Jawa Tengah. Very confusing!My thoughts exactly.

WestCoast1
03-14-11, 07:12
Takes a licking. Keeps on ticking. My Bar.

It Travel
03-14-11, 10:48
Takes a licking. Keeps on ticking. My Bar.Twinpack is always good. Just wonder if CIM and Swap were avaliable. I'm a fan of that!

IT

Schubba
03-14-11, 14:22
Twinpack is always good. Just wonder if CIM and Swap were avaliable. I'm a fan of that!

ITYa, the one to the right does CIM. I had a beer with her last Saturday. She's an old friend, funny and with have a good heart. I no go with her more. Before on slow evenings, she often sms me in the after midnight hours when I was sleeping, if she could sleep in my bed. She live a little far away from Blok M. I have a big hospitality heart.

Normally around 10 pm before action she always sit outside with her friends on the dirty walkway and have homemade dinner and drink cheap local liquer from a bottle. So she can be drunk and in the mode. As we do.

Schubba

Ronin500
03-14-11, 18:16
You knew her since 2007 and in your posting you wrote that you met her on a bus last month when you were in Jawa Tengah. Very confusing!I have a thing for Indo girls. Here is a picture of one I met in HK 2 years ago. I'm still in contact with her too but haven't had a chance to meet again. She was a true GFE; very fun.

WestCoast1
03-16-11, 07:03
Twinpack is always good. Just wonder if CIM and Swap were avaliable. I'm a fan of that!

ITYes it is.

KangK
03-19-11, 03:37
On my last trip unfortunately my very firm breasted 18 yr old was unavailable due to her monthly ritual. She did offer to bring her girlfriend along to make up for her loss but too many logistics and time involved as she lives in Bogor and I decided to go to HC instead which ended up being an ordeal as per my Another Day in Jakarta message. The 2 nude shots are her self portraits with the other 2 that I shot. The photos don't do justice to her tits as they are one of the hardest firmest set of breasts I have ever molested.

KangK
03-19-11, 03:55
To all of those punters who regularly frequent TG will know this one as she looks like one of the hottest chicks in TG especially when she is wearing clothes that compliment her tits.

I first met her around 9-10 months ago at TG when I was with my friend and my GF. I got my friend to front her and get her phone number when my GF went to the toilet. I then phoned her several days later after my GF went home to BPN. Pretty funny setup as the night I saw her she was with her who I then thought was her friend but actually turned out to be her mother. I arranged to meet them at Starbucks Pasar Raya where I had to negotiate with the mother to fu*k her daughter, certainly brought a smile to my face as I have never had to negotiate with parents to screw their daughter. Anyway she wouldn't take anything less than 1 jta and I just wanted to see those funbags slapping me in the face so I relented and we ended up at Hotel Melawai. Ended up being one of those big disappointments in life as when she got her gear off the tits weren't nearly as nice and she had some serious stretch marks on her thighs stomach and tits due to her having a kid. Also it was a pretty average session. Her mother had her when she was 14. I'd arranged for a 3 hour session but I was done and dusted in 45 minutes and out of there like a flash. Threw her HP number away and I even forget her name. But seriously if you get to see her you will think she is one of the hottest chicks you have ever seen but just drool on that only and don't indulge otherwise you will be like me and want to kill the guy who invented wonder bras. Hehehehe

Member #2041
03-19-11, 18:22
To all of those punters who regularly frequent TG will know this one as she looks like one of the hottest chicks in TG especially when she is wearing clothes that compliment her tits.

I first met her around 9-10 months ago at TG when I was with my friend and my GF. I got my friend to front her and get her phone number when my GF went to the toilet. I then phoned her several days later after my GF went home to BPN. Pretty funny setup as the night I saw her she was with her who I then thought was her friend but actually turned out to be her mother. I arranged to meet them at Starbucks Pasar Raya where I had to negotiate with the mother to fu*k her daughter, certainly brought a smile to my face as I have never had to negotiate with parents to screw their daughter. Anyway she wouldn't take anything less than 1 jta and I just wanted to see those funbags slapping me in the face so I relented and we ended up at Hotel Melawai. Ended up being one of those big disappointments in life as when she got her gear off the tits weren't nearly as nice and she had some serious stretch marks on her thighs stomach and tits due to her having a kid. Also it was a pretty average session. Her mother had her when she was 14. I'd arranged for a 3 hour session but I was done and dusted in 45 minutes and out of there like a flash. Threw her HP number away and I even forget her name. But seriously if you get to see her you will think she is one of the hottest chicks you have ever seen but just drool on that only and don't indulge otherwise you will be like me and want to kill the guy who invented wonder bras. HeheheheIt's certainly a shame when parents turn out their daughter to be a hooker, but don't properly train her in the art of customer service.

John Aldrich
03-20-11, 02:01
On my last trip unfortunately my very firm breasted 18 yr old was unavailable due to her monthly ritual. She did offer to bring her girlfriend along to make up for her loss but too many logistics and time involved as she lives in Bogor and I decided to go to HC instead which ended up being an ordeal as per my Another Day in Jakarta message. The 2 nude shots are her self portraits with the other 2 that I shot. The photos don't do justice to her tits as they are one of the hardest firmest set of breasts I have ever molested.Kang, don't call yourself a molester. That's negative and non compliance of law. Call yourself a seducer. That's much more realistic and gives a High over all other mongers including me. Seducing is more prestigious than molesting.

English is such a beautiful language that, small errors can mean opposite things. Like warning is intimidatory, while, caution is protective. Fucking is villainous, while making love is heroic. I guess all of is in Jakarta are Heros!

KangK
03-20-11, 06:17
JA,

I stand corrected thanks for the positive input!

Kang, don't call yourself a molester. That's negative and non compliance of law. Call yourself a seducer. That's much more realistic and gives a High over all other mongers including me. Seducing is more prestigious than molesting.

English is such a beautiful language that, small errors can mean opposite things. Like warning is intimidatory, while, caution is protective. Fucking is villainous, while making love is heroic. I guess all of is in Jakarta are Heros!

Smoothy
03-20-11, 11:40
Here are some pics from bats, cjs and oasis. Sorry had to put the mask on a couple of girls.

Jon von Neumann
03-20-11, 13:06
Here are some pics from bats, cjs and oasis. Sorry had to put the mask on a couple of girls.Nice. Now I want to go to Indonesia. The cjs lady is extra ordinarily stunning. My goodness!