PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

WestCoast1
03-20-11, 17:10
More from Mera. Besides being good at the bangbang, she is a cam sl*t also. Took about 15 pics of herself, and more of the other girl that was with us.

Getting packed.

Smoothy
03-20-11, 20:28
Nice. Now I want to go to Indonesia. The cjs lady is extra ordinarily stunning. My goodness!The cj's lady was from a few years ago and isn't there anymore as far as I know. But she was quite a unique one for sure. I'll never forget the night I met her. I didn't even think she was a prostitute (for some reason). She didn't ask me to buy her any drinks and stayed until closing time dancing with me and making casual conversation. She didn't seem interested at all in picking up any guys and couldn't speak english so I figured cj's wouldn't exactly be the best spot for her to hang out given that most of the bules there won't be able to converse with her. Then at the end of the night, I decided to go ahead and ask her to come home with me. She said "Ok, for $300 US dollars". LOL I was a bit shocked. I'd never had a girl ask me for that much money before. It takes guts to ask a guy who speaks bahasa for that much money.

Bearsk
03-20-11, 22:07
Its a great rack, but is $300 for a week?

The cj's lady was from a few years ago and isn't there anymore as far as I know. But she was quite a unique one for sure. I'll never forget the night I met her. I didn't even think she was a prostitute (for some reason). She didn't ask me to buy her any drinks and stayed until closing time dancing with me and making casual conversation. She didn't seem interested at all in picking up any guys and couldn't speak english so I figured cj's wouldn't exactly be the best spot for her to hang out given that most of the bules there won't be able to converse with her. Then at the end of the night, I decided to go ahead and ask her to come home with me. She said "Ok, for $300 US dollars". LOL I was a bit shocked. I'd never had a girl ask me for that much money before. It takes guts to ask a guy who speaks bahasa for that much money.

Smoothy
03-21-11, 00:49
You could probably get the ugliest girl in CJ's to agree to $300 for a week.

But she wanted $300 for one night. And it was already 4am at the time she asked that. I didn't give her that much, but that was her initial asking price. I did give her more than I've ever given any girl in Jakarta though. Those tits had hypnotized me. I've never found a better pair in Jakarta.

KangK
03-21-11, 08:46
Smoothy,

Nice ceweks especially the one from Bats in the tiger striped dress. Was she wearing a wonder bra or were they hanging pretty? At 4 in the morning after all night dreaming about fondling those CJ fun bags I wouldn't blame you even if you did pay 3 mil for the privelage. The most I have ever paid has been 1. 5 mil for Nina a Thai Import at Malio but I have no qualms about paying more for quality pussy. Most of us mongers are hanging around the bottom of the food chain if you compare us with what the rich Indos, Japs etc are paying for models, sinetron stars etc anywhere from 5 mil to 100 mil+++. If you have a pocket full of cash to flash for some gash plus you have a gut full of [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and a hard on who knows how much anyone of us are willing to pay to free willy!

KangK
03-21-11, 08:59
I really hit it off with this Sundanese beauty and had a really good time with her so much that I booked her for 2 hours. She really blew me away as I never ever screw WG without a beret but we were having such a great time that I went in without a raincoat but what really blew me away was that she let me blow inside of her, exact words "Keluar Bersama ya". Don't know if she really liked me and wanted my gene pool, had aids and wanted to give it to me or what! Definately one of the better ones I have scored thats for sure. I'd just had my 6 monthly medical also so I knew I had a clean slate but I can't explain it as it just happened and I never do that. Dumb Cu*t is all I can think of. Gut full of [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and a hard on!

MarkIII
03-23-11, 19:37
Look what was send to me by BB messenger today. This girl told me she was so hot and wet.

I guess she didn't lie. Will try her out when I am back in Jakarta.

Cheers,

MarkIII

Bearsk
03-23-11, 20:29
I think you need to go through channels and have them documented as an Indonesian National Monument.

You could probably get the ugliest girl in CJ's to agree to $300 for a week.

But she wanted $300 for one night. And it was already 4am at the time she asked that. I didn't give her that much, but that was her initial asking price. I did give her more than I've ever given any girl in Jakarta though. Those tits had hypnotized me. I've never found a better pair in Jakarta.

Master Diver II
03-28-11, 02:16
I really hit it off with this Sundanese beauty and had a really good time with her so much that I booked her for 2 hours. She really blew me away as I never ever screw WG without a beret but we were having such a great time that I went in without a raincoat but what really blew me away was that she let me blow inside of her, exact words "Keluar Bersama ya". Don't know if she really liked me and wanted my gene pool, had aids and wanted to give it to me or what! Definately one of the better ones I have scored thats for sure. I'd just had my 6 monthly medical also so I knew I had a clean slate but I can't explain it as it just happened and I never do that. Dumb Cu*t is all I can think of. Gut full of [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and a hard on!It happens to all of us. But what she said was "cum together ok" but she probably meant cum inside me as well.

KangK
03-28-11, 03:47
It happens to all of us. But what she said was "cum together ok" but she probably meant cum inside me as well.And thats what I did came inside her.

Bkktg
03-31-11, 10:38

And thats what I did came inside her.Both of these also demanded me to cum inside. Great stuff.

Bkktg
03-31-11, 10:42

WantitBadly
04-13-11, 06:17
Hey Peter,

She looks good to me for a 52 yo woman.

Does she like banging younger guys. 32 yo?

CheersIs it possible to share this woman contact with me? I will buy a subscription to get PM.

WestCoast1
04-16-11, 06:33
I really hate that place. What's it ever done for me?

KangK
04-16-11, 08:56
I really hate that place. What's it ever done for me?

149586I've been doing the tall one, lets call her Fred as its nearly the same as her real name, for the last 4 years.

Does good BBBJCIM and has some ok friends.

Fred is a smarter one as she started off in Kota at 16 yrs old then decided to get out of that dead end beat rooting 10 punters a day then started FL at the block where she is always in demand.

KangK
04-16-11, 10:17
WC1 your photos are better thats for sure. TG surely is the pick of the block as I have scored more FL pussy there than anywhere else in town. I hardly go there now but the last Friday night I was there in March was really sad with a lot fuglies. The Betawi girls who used to frequent the place were really good value and had my first 4some with them. Ahhhh the good old days.

KangK
04-16-11, 11:22
A few of you will remember Ross from the 5+1 but alas her punters beret broke and she got pregnant and had a baby daughter which she named after my daughter as I helped her out naming her kid for her. This photo was taken about 3-4 months after she gave birth. She is back in town but now working at the japanese area of blok M. The other one Ang was taken about 6 months ago. Will be catching up with her when I'm back in town in May and will get some better shots of her as she is not camera shy. Can you tell which one owns the pussy? Sorry about the hairs as I had just shaved it but I was pretty turkeyed out on Bourbon and left my glasses at work. Needless to say luckily I didn't become a barber. Hehehehe

WestCoast1
04-16-11, 14:07
I've been doing the tall one, lets call her Fred as its nearly the same as her real name, for the last 4 years.

Does good BBBJCIM and has some ok friends.

Fred is a smarter one as she started off in Kota at 16 yrs old then decided to get out of that dead end beat rooting 10 punters a day then started FL at the block where she is always in demand. She's good in all aspects of her game. Such a beauty. Not sure if the long eyelashes are hers, but they make her rather stunning when talking with her. Fun and happy girl all the time.

Smoothy
04-17-11, 08:32
I visited the 6th floor yesterday. Here's a shot I took.

PauloThai
04-17-11, 13:37

149661Nice floor there!

Cheers

Member #4410
04-17-11, 18:12

149661Delicious. What's her name and how was she?

Regards,

Karel (formerly known as Ko, but lost my login code)

Member #4410
04-17-11, 18:16
She's good in all aspects of her game. Such a beauty. Not sure if the long eyelashes are hers, but they make her rather stunning when talking with her. Fun and happy girl all the time.

149604I'll be coming to Jakarta again in May. What is her stomping ground?

Regards,

Karel (formerly known as Ko, but lost my login code)

Fast Eddie 48
04-20-11, 08:03
I just arrive in Batam after 4 days in Jarkata for business check out many regular place like Mariboro, kartika

Classic hotel but still end up back to hotel travel, first night on a Saturday night place is pack at 7. Pm twice as.

Any girl than on weekdays pick a model quality yuri from surabaya tall white skin with long leg and tight ass.

Yuri is the hottest girl I have ever see at hotel travel and I been here many time and the quality of service is great no attuide at all, she give me one of the best BBBJ I ever have in Jarkata a good 15 min and I pick her again on Tuesday night my last night here and I normally don't repeat but this girl is very speical with a profect body.

Fast Eddie 48

WestCoast1
04-20-11, 19:37
I'll be coming to Jakarta again in May. What is her stomping ground?

Regards,

Karel (formerly known as Ko, but lost my login code) Can be found in TG several nights / week.

Aw1973
04-27-11, 16:44
Here are some pics from bats, cjs and oasis. Sorry had to put the mask on a couple of girls.I would love the contact details for cjs01. Very nice

Schubba
04-28-11, 00:09
Can be found in TG several nights / week.Yes, she is a very regular one in TG and one of the better one. A video with her was uploaded on youtube lately, where she is taken out of TG to the hotel room and undress. A nice smiling video. Unfortunately the video has been removed. Perhaps it can be found on other video sites.

http://www.globalnanpa.com/blog/?p=1672

Schubba

KangK
05-04-11, 00:56
Yes, she is a very regular one in TG and one of the better one. A video with her was uploaded on youtube lately, where she is taken out of TG to the hotel room and undress. A nice smiling video. Unfortunately the video has been removed. Perhaps it can be found on other video sites.

http://www.globalnanpa.com/blog/?p=1672

SchubbaThe video is still active via your link

KangK
05-08-11, 07:54
Things have been pretty quiet on the photo front so I thought I would tantalize you fellow mongers with the 3rd best set of boobaliscious breasts I have ever seen. Not a WG, got a decent job, and likes my pocket full of personality. No PM's please. Nice when the girls take photos of their twins and send them to you when you're alone and lonely in prison camp.

Hummer Bird
05-13-11, 22:30
Things have been pretty quiet on the photo front so I thought I would tantalize you fellow mongers with the 3rd best set of boobaliscious breasts I have ever seen. Not a WG, got a decent job, and likes my pocket full of personality. No PM's please. Nice when the girls take photos of their twins and send them to you when you're alone and lonely in prison camp.PLeeeeeeasssse MORE MORE!

KangK
05-16-11, 01:32
Love it when you get slapped around with a pair of beauties like these hehehehe

WestCoast1
05-22-11, 21:17
Matching color panty and nails. Nice touch.

KangK
05-26-11, 15:55
I love boobs that leave your face bruised after being gangster slapped by them after she has been riding you from above. No PM's as she is not a working girl but just a bit naughty.

Hummer Bird
05-26-11, 21:10
I love boobs that leave your face bruised after being gangster slapped by them after she has been riding you from above. No PM's as she is not a working girl but just a bit naughty.PLEASE tell / show us what is the number one pair, since these are such a "dissapointing" :=) pair. Uh hum.

Please keep upn the great work!

And here are of course two (pairs) for the road!

Iabdullah
05-27-11, 08:03
I love boobs that leave your face bruised after being gangster slapped by them after she has been riding you from above. No PM's as she is not a working girl but just a bit naughty.Thats suci.

Member #2041
05-27-11, 22:47
I love boobs that leave your face bruised after being gangster slapped by them after she has been riding you from above. No PM's as she is not a working girl but just a bit naughty.
Careful, those nips could take an eye out.

TigerWoods
05-29-11, 15:59
Matching color panty and nails. Nice touch.

151412Great looking girl. Where did you pick her up?

KangK
05-31-11, 01:01
Careful, those nips could take an eye out.Thats why I have safe sex. I only wear my Bolle safety glasses when I have sex.

KangK
05-31-11, 01:06
PLEASE tell / show us what is the number one pair, since these are such a "dissapointing" :=) pair. Uh hum.

And here are of course two (pairs) for the road! The second best set are my girlfriends and sorry no photos allowed. The best set I have ever seen belong to some Chinese looking stripper with a pony haircut that used to strut her stuff at the Hotel Classic but I last saw her in March at Hotel Sparks Kota. Her set must be 38DD or even 40D but they are solid weapons of mass destruction. Once you see them your jaw drops and you stare in disbelief as they are the 8th wonder of the world.

Phish
05-31-11, 02:30
I love boobs that leave your face bruised after being gangster slapped by them after she has been riding you from above. No PM's as she is not a working girl but just a bit naughty.I absolutely love these boobs, specially when the nipples sit up, its such a turn on, I have found that common amongst Asian chicks, small but perky. Awsome.

BionicMan
05-31-11, 06:16
I love boobs that leave your face bruised after being gangster slapped by them after she has been riding you from above. No PM's as she is not a working girl but just a bit naughty.It is not this specific case, but they look so perfect to appear as an hyper-realistic art piece.

Embarrassing round, smooth and juicy! .

FunkMonkey
06-06-11, 03:28
PLEASE tell / show us what is the number one pair, since these are such a "dissapointing" :=) pair. Uh hum.

And here are of course two (pairs) for the road! Those are some great tits

Dorman
06-12-11, 04:37
Here are a few of my favourite visitors, names changed to protect the not so innocent of course. Don't bother asking me for contact details I don't have them.

Dorman
06-12-11, 04:41
Some more, can only load ten at a time.

Dorman
06-12-11, 04:44
Last but not least, sorry for the randomness, it's the way they load.

Dorman
06-12-11, 04:46
Loaded Putri's second photo twice but not the first, confusing this.

Dorman
06-12-11, 11:22
Where did you find these lovely women?They relate to my "Friday Afternoon Follies" post in the Jakarta section.

Nobbin
06-13-11, 08:47
Delightful looking girls. I must go and read the reports!

As this is the "Photo' section. Here is a 'blast from my past" LOL.

They relate to my "Friday Afternoon Follies" post in the Jakarta section.

Nobbin
06-20-11, 13:47
These were taken a while back. Lovely girl. She had shaved the centre part of her vulva a few days earlier & it had got spiky, so I had to tidy it up again!

On the last morning I almost missed my plane because she decide to give me a rimming and it went on for about 15 minutes. I didn't want it to stop as she was so good at it!

Dorman
06-28-11, 05:41
i warned that i was going to get worn out by these girls who have my number on collective speed dial and i think i have reached that point. quite apart from the money spent (yes i know, shame on me for even thinking about expense, when i am on my deathbed i'm pretty sure i won't be croaking "good thing i turned down that voluptuous, eighteen year old student that time eh, and i still have the three hundred thousand rupes i saved" just before i pass away) but it was all getting samey and that's a killer in this game, you need something new, a different challenge, so i'll take a break for a while. i'm posting here the best of my last threesome.

as i mentioned in the main reports you can always be guaranteed at least one good looker when they hunt in packs. in this case there were two stunners with fantastic knockers, there seemed to be a family resemblance i think maybe cousins as they were both nineteen, the third was a nice enough girl in her own way but compared to the other two was slightly under par in looks though she made up for it in effort.

the final photo shows them as they left, three hundred plus ongkos seems to have been acceptable enough.

John Aldrich
06-28-11, 23:17
Hi guys,

I'm from Vietnam, can you share me some girls that I can have fun with them, I like this style.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=151526.

Hope to hear from you soonRTFF. There are loads of info in the forum. All folks here have gone about hunting, searching, exploring and navigating themselves to find the girls. After that they take the pains to post the details, sometimes, with pictures. It's fair to expect you to RTFF. That's the way you get to appreciate the efforts put in.

Cheers

McMaiden
06-29-11, 11:51
Dorman,

Please take me those tits are all real! Tres magnifique. Excuse the French. Would love to see more photos if available.

McM

Hummer Bird
06-29-11, 22:08
i warned that i was going to get worn out by these girls who have my number on collective speed dial and i think i have reached that point. quite apart from the money spent (yes i know, shame on me for even thinking the final photo shows them as they left, three hundred plus ongkos seems to have been acceptable enough.mindblowing, just mindblowing. contact info, where to find these dream girls?

cheers

Menteng
06-30-11, 15:13
MINDBLOWING, Just mindblowing. Contact info, where to find these dream girls?

CheersRTFF and you will find his former FR (iday follies) on the girls!

Leonguyenvn
07-01-11, 06:13
RTFF. There are loads of info in the forum. All folks here have gone about hunting, searching, exploring and navigating themselves to find the girls. After that they take the pains to post the details, sometimes, with pictures. It's fair to expect you to RTFF. That's the way you get to appreciate the efforts put in.

CheersThanks, but what's RTFF mean? Sorry to disturb!

BionicMan
07-01-11, 10:02
Thanks, but what's RTFF mean? Sorry to disturb!Read.

The.

F*

Forum.

PS: Jackson, what happened to the abbreviation list link?

Shuga
07-02-11, 09:00
PS: Jackson, what happened to the abbreviation list link?It's under meny FAQ, bottom of Forum FAQ Section: Forum Terms and Abbreviations

Alifulani
07-03-11, 04:11
I warned that I was going to get worn out by these girls . it was all getting samey and that's a killer in this game, you need something new, a different challenge, so I'll take a break for a while.Dorman: You must have been still basking in the warm afterglow of the moment to make such a cataclysmic pronouncment as this. Take a couple of aspirin and you will feel better in the morning. The problem is that you have been allowed to taste all the candy in the candy shop and you now need something new. What that is? I don't know, but giving up "sweets" altogether is not the solution. Get back on that horse man! And do your duty! We are counting on you!

Alifulani

Smoothy
07-04-11, 10:00
Just for fun, here's one from a while ago.

Smoothy
07-06-11, 02:20
Not covering her face.

KangK
07-06-11, 06:46
Not covering her face.

153693Why the change of heart? No pun intended.

KangK
07-07-11, 08:17
Please wear safety glasses when opening this file!

Life is a ***** when you get so much sex that you actually delete all of the girls numbers from your phone or even change sim cards or like me get a steady GF with a few dalliances on the side. I know how you feel Dorman. Terrible state of affairs one gets oneself into.

MrBill1963
07-10-11, 06:27
Excellent service from a hot latino from Columbia at Malioboro. IMHO Latinos make the best shag as they know how to bump and grind those hips.

Member #4537
07-10-11, 16:16
Excellent service from a hot latino from Columbia at Malioboro. IMHO Latinos make the best shag as they know how to bump and grind those hips.Nice pick! I was curious what you got around to after me and Smoothy left. To be frank, I had my eye on that Latina chick as well but just couldn't muster up the Rp. 1,700, 000, especially when the locals next door are Rp. 350, 000. Maybe next time. By the way, my girl sucked. Rushed service and had to wait quite a while for them to have any empty rooms.

Menteng
07-10-11, 16:17
Excellent service from a hot latino from Columbia at Malioboro. IMHO Latinos make the best shag as they know how to bump and grind those hips.I would refer to them as: latinA. LatinO is a male. LOL.
BTW the country is ColOmbia.

BionicMan
07-10-11, 18:37
Please wear safety glasses when opening this file!

Life is a * when you get so much sex that you actually delete all of the girls numbers from your phone or even change sim cards or like me get a steady GF with a few dalliances on the side. I know how you feel Dorman. Terrible state of affairs one gets oneself into.Not for flaming but seems to me those boobs are not the same as mum gave her.

The direction of the nipples, outbound, is often seen on enhanced boobs. Would be nice to' read your opinion and feedback.

KangK
07-11-11, 05:36
Not for flaming but seems to me those boobs are not the same as mum gave her.

The direction of the nipples, outbound, is often seen on enhanced boobs. Would be nice to' read your opinion and feedback.Bioman, they're absolutely real and not enhanced. If you notice she has her hands pushing against them so thats where the distortion is coming from. Nothing like choice tits to make your dick harder!

BionicMan
07-11-11, 06:18
Bioman, they're absolutely real and not enhanced. If you notice she has her hands pushing against them so thats where the distortion is coming from. Nothing like choice tits to make your dick harder!Good to read!

Member #4537
07-11-11, 18:15
I've been going to SariAyu for quite a whole now. Pretty good selection. I'm pretty sure it's one of the few places where they bring the atams when they're fresh from the kampung. Nothing exciting, but Ayu did manage about 10 minutes or so of quality DFK, BBBJ, Tittyfuck and some basic missionary before I a shot a load deep inside her.

KL Guy
07-11-11, 22:33
OMG she's still there? Last saw her 1 or 2 years ago! .

I've been going to SariAyu for quite a whole now. Pretty good selection. I'm pretty sure it's one of the few places where they bring the atams when they're fresh from the kampung. Nothing exciting, but Ayu did manage about 10 minutes or so of quality DFK, BBBJ, Tittyfuck and some basic missionary before I a shot a load deep inside her.

Member #4537
07-13-11, 06:36
Forget her name but this one had an amazing body from SariAyu. I think she is the tallest chic there and she wasn't even wearing high-heels. She also spoke quite good Arabic, confirming my suspicion she worked in Dubai or somewhere. Deep-throat BBBJ (quite rare to find here) , Reverse Cowgirl and Doggy whilst fondling those big tits until I blew a load of love juice. Did you fuck her as well, KLGuy?

Member #4537
07-13-11, 18:33
Here's Rita who was the biggest dissapointment so far. Since she kept moaning about my "bagus kontol" and wouldn't accept a tip I had generously came up with for letting me do what I had paid for (I had debated about making a scene about it to the pimp downstairs but thought they wouldn't understand me or just shrug me off) , I had her lying on the bed in a way I could squeeze my tool between her boobs until I could blow a load. Not recommended whatsoever, as the most you'll get is a HJ before she's moaning about the size of your tool.

KL Guy
07-18-11, 18:51
No Egy I don't remember even seeing her before! I prefer the petite type! .

Did you fuck her as well, KLGuy?

Member #4537
07-19-11, 05:29
No Egy I don't remember even seeing her before! I prefer the petite type! .I like petite and shy as well, how about this one?

KL Guy
07-19-11, 22:36
Very much my type! Thanks for sharing her pic with us! .

I like petite and shy as well, how about this one?

Member #4410
07-24-11, 23:14

Concur. That is Sarah I know of from Top Gun. Outstandingly sweet lady and fantastic service provider. One of the best I've ever gotten from Blok M.I recently had the chance to visit Jakarta a couple of times (the things you have to do for your job!)

And right upon my first visit to the 6th floor there she was. The multi-named girl whose face has launched

A thousand postings. Some know her as Sarah, some as Shelah.

I took her to one of the rooms, together with her friend Wulan.

After the enjoyable part we exchanged hp-numbers, and she spelled her name as Shella.

I later returned for a number of repeats and also invited her to my hotel a few times.

I enclose some pictures so you all may check if we are talking about the same girl.

Regards,

Karel, who used to be known as Ko

Member #4410
07-24-11, 23:17
If you bro's have a contact for her, would be most happy to personally confirm whether it's the same girl. I'll be in Jkt later this week :DI recently had the chance to visit Jakarta a couple of times (the things you have to do for your job!)

And right upon my first visit to the 6th floor there she was. The multi-named girl whose face has launched

After the enjoyable part we exchanged hp-numbers, and she spelled her name as Shella.

I later returned for a number of repeats and also invited her to my hotel a few times.

I enclose some pictures so you all may check if we are talking about the same girl.

Regards,

Karel, who used to be known as Ko

Member #4410
07-24-11, 23:27
I recently had the chance to visit Jakarta a couple of times (the things you have to do for your job!)

Regards,

Karel, who used to be known as KoSorry for the superfluous extra posting.

To make up, one extra picture.

Regards,

Karel, who used to be known as Ko.

Smoothy
07-25-11, 02:56
Ko,

What kind of camera are you using there? The pics are much more clear than mine, especially the ones in the mirror.

As far as I know, there was only one guy saying her name was Sarah. My guess is she told him Shella and he mistook it to be Sarah. She's not one of those girls who changes her name all the time like some of the girls. I don't know Wulan.

KangK
07-25-11, 06:21
Yep thats definately Shella as some guys mistake her name for Sarah.

Met her a couple years back in between her stints at 5+1 when she was FL.

Ended up getting the dreaded drip drip drip of gonorrhea off her as she was the only one I had screwed bareback for a long time.

Rang her up and told her that she needs to get checked out and that I would pay for her checkup at SOS and get her picked up by my car but she told me to Fu*k off and that I was a dirty pri*k and never contact her again.

Funny how they can't handle the truth.

Beno69
07-25-11, 08:35
Here are a few of my favourite visitors.Oohhhh! They are nice, you have a good Taste!

Smoothy
07-25-11, 09:15
Ended up getting the dreaded drip drip drip of gonorrhea off her as she was the only one I had screwed bareback for a long time.Interesting. I've known her about 5 years now from when she was new at Maribaya to the time she was a free lancer on the blok until now back at Maribaya and must have been with her at least 50 times over the years and used a condom every time. And never once have I ever had to use my own condom with her. She always comes prepared with condoms of her own. I've always been impressed by that. Most girls never have them.

KangK
07-25-11, 09:50
Interesting. I've known her about 5 years now from when she was new at Maribaya to the time she was a free lancer on the blok until now back at Maribaya and must have been with her at least 50 times over the years and used a condom every time. And never once have I ever had to use my own condom with her. She always comes prepared with condoms of her own. I've always been impressed by that. Most girls never have them.

154958I had been regularly doing her for several months in 2009 until the dripping incident but what blew me away was how she turned on me and her ignorance that she vehemently denied giving it to me. I saw her about 6 months ago at 5+1 and she still hates my guts as she knocked me back. The only time I have been knocked back at the 6th Flr. Whats the old adage "Hell hath no fury like a womans scorn" or something like that. Around the same time 2 good friends of mine got the clap from the 6th flr but they only had BJ's and no sex.

Smoothy
07-26-11, 01:29
12 million girls in this city and we're all doing the same one?

KangK
07-26-11, 06:08
12 million girls in this city and we're all doing the same one?

154993What I absolutely hate are grasscutters. My good m8 just found out that his missus had been getting served for the last 6 months by the expat boss of Coca Cola Indonesia. Bloody scumbag but the real crazy thing is that my m8's older brother another good m8 of mine is a fu*ken psycho street fighter and this certain American expat is going to get his just desserts in a big way. I can understand grasscutters in Oz due to frustration etc but there is absolutely no need for it over here and especially when you are tuned in and know the system. Absolutely no need for it all and these guys are lower than dogs in my opinion.

Like you say Smoothy Shella is one of the better and more professional ones about and a really nice chick to boot. I was having a great time with her until the incident. Those lynx like eyes certainly draw you in. Since I'm a tit and ankle man I was a bit disappointed the first night after picking her up at TG and getting her back to Kemang getting her gear off and seeing that her tits aren't what they looked like without the wonder bra. Otherwise she has the full package.

Rangerz99
07-26-11, 13:36
Them'.

After a while of hibernation, am ready to hit the road again. And first stop is Jakarta'.

Am there starting this weekend. 30th and possibly for 6/7 days. Can you share te contacts. Whereabouts of this one. P&S (petite and shy'.)

Juz PM me' please.

Also if you are there or going to be there again soon'. I have a couple of interesting ones, one who works at LionAir. Will chk where she is this Sunday and if it works. Can share details on her.

Thanks in advance.

I like petite and shy as well, how about this one?

Member #4410
07-26-11, 15:42
Ko,

What kind of camera are you using there? The pics are much more clear than mine, especially the ones in the mirror.

As far as I know, there was only one guy saying her name was Sarah. My guess is she told him Shella and he mistook it to be Sarah. She's not one of those girls who changes her name all the time like some of the girls. I don't know Wulan.Just a simple Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS62. Small enough to be used with one hand if the other is occupied.

Put it in "intelligent auto" and don't bother zooming.

Wulan was already active in Maribaya last year. I met them both at the same time when I went for a quick

Visit to the 6th floor on my way to the Netherlands. See my pictures of that occasion, when I had stupidly

Forgotten both their names.

Shella didn't have as many tattoos on her back in 2010.

Regards,

Karel / Ko

Member #4410
07-26-11, 22:19
Just a simple Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS62. Small enough to be used with one hand if the other is occupied.

Put it in "intelligent auto" and don't bother zooming.

Wulan was already active in Maribaya last year. I met them both at the same time when I went for a quick

Visit to the 6th floor on my way to the Netherlands. See my pictures of that occasion, when I had stupidly

Forgotten both their names.

Shella didn't have as many tattoos on her back in 2010.

Regards,

Karel / KoJust for completeness:

I browsed through the Photo Gallery and found that I posted my first pictures of Shella on September 29, 2010. I took her together with Wulan.

Regards,

Karel / Ko

Smoothy
07-26-11, 23:43
Shella didn't have as many tattoos on her back in 2010.Those were just 2 week tattoos painted on. She doesn't have any real tattoos.

Rangerz99
07-27-11, 12:12
Hi them'.

Am actually heading to jakarta on Thursday eve'. So will be there Friday'. Juz in tme for the weekend before ramadan.

Appreciate the contacts on the post for 'petite & shy'.

Cheers!

After a while of hibernation, am ready to hit the road again. And first stop is Jakarta'.

Am there starting this weekend. 30th and possibly for 6/7 days. Can you share te contacts. Whereabouts of this one. P&S (petite and shy'.)

Juz PM me' please.

Also if you are there or going to be there again soon'. I have a couple of interesting ones, one who works at LionAir. Will chk where she is this Sunday and if it works. Can share details on her.

Thanks in advance.

Rangerz99
07-28-11, 06:01
Egy Monger'

For some reason. Everytime I write to you, saying Hi them, it shows up as 'them'? . LOL.

What could this be?

Heading out to Jakarta this eve. Shall await her details and contacts on PM.

Cheers!

Them'.

Juz PM me' please.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4410
07-28-11, 16:36
Those were just 2 week tattoos painted on. She doesn't have any real tattoos.Thank god for that.

Regards,

Ko

Member #4537
08-01-11, 09:09
Egy Monger'

For some reason. Everytime I write to you, saying Hi them, it shows up as 'them'? . LOL.

What could this be?

Heading out to Jakarta this eve. Shall await her details and contacts on PM.

Cheers!Rangerz99,

Unfortunately I don't have contacts for any of the girls I put photos of here. They're all from the most frequent Pang-jay bars I visited, Laras Ayu and SariAyu.

Plus it's Ramadan time, so the whole place is closed until September. I think you have to wait.

This one, Aya, was so GFE we were DFK'ing while she crossed her knees in my shoulders Missionary Style. Awesome.

WestCoast1
08-02-11, 00:31
Thanks WC. Is the Blok a bar in Jakarta?D, the Blok M area is just south of senayan (central). There is the Blok M shopping mall, and a not far away on Jalan Falatehan are 3 bars: Top Gun, My Bar, and D's Place. All right next to each other, all freelance. Top Gun is the biggest. Similar to Manila Bay Cafe in pilipines.

Member #4410
08-02-11, 00:46
Those were just 2 week tattoos painted on. She doesn't have any real tattoos.We must have been doing her in the same 2 weeks.

I was in Jakarta July 15-21; your photo shows the same "tattoos". You naughty boy.

Regards,

Karel / Ko

Smoothy
08-02-11, 07:02
We must have been doing her in the same 2 weeks.

I was in Jakarta July 15-21; your photo shows the same "tattoos". You naughty boy.

Regards,

Karel / KoWhile they were "2 week tattoos", those tattoos did not last 2 weeks. Judging from your pictures, we did her the same day. Unlike some of the girls there, she changes her dress daily. She's wearing a black dress in some of your pics, and the tattoos were only that clear for a few days. Looks like the same day to me. She told me she was busy averaging 4 to 5 guys a day that week.

No worries. Once they take a shower, I consider them to be virgins.

Member #4410
08-02-11, 17:17
While they were "2 week tattoos", those tattoos did not last 2 weeks. Judging from your pictures, we did her the same day. Unlike some of the girls there, she changes her dress daily. She's wearing a black dress in some of your pics, and the tattoos were only that clear for a few days. Looks like the same day to me. She told me she was busy averaging 4 to 5 guys a day that week.

155358Well, she was in fine form every time and tirelessly aiming to please.

Regards,

Karel / Ko

Member #4410
08-05-11, 13:02
Well, she was in fine form every time and tirelessly aiming to please.

Regards,

Karel / KoHere are some more pictures of Shella, Wulan and Silvi (not from Maribaya but always on standby to make up a threesome).

Enjoy,

Karel / Ko

Member #4410
08-05-11, 13:14
Enjoy,

Karel / KoHere is a second batch of pictures of Shella, Wulan and Silvi (not from Maribaya but always on standby to make up a threesome).

These were taken in my hotel room in the Atlet.

Enjoy,

Karel / Ko

Member #4410
08-05-11, 13:20
Here is a second batch of pictures of Shella, Wulan and Silvi (not from Maribaya but always on standby to make up a threesome).

Enjoy,

Karel / KoI kept calling her Silvi, until Shella told me her name is Sindi.

Regards,

Ko

Townsy
08-05-11, 20:01
I kept calling her Silvi, until Shella told me her name is Sindi.

Regards,

Ko.) holy crap mate.

You have the fattest but ugliest stick I've ever seen.)

I bet the girls love it.)

Lmao.

I envy you!

Blowing a load in 2 of those maliboro girls takes some beating!

Can't wait to be back in the saddle!

:thumbsup:

Member #4410
08-06-11, 14:09
.)

<SNIP

Blowing a load in 2 of those maliboro girls takes some beating!

Can't wait to be back in the saddle!

:thumbsup:SHella and Wulan work in Maribaya, not to be confused with Malioboro.

Silvi is freelancer.

Regards,

Ko

WestCoast1
08-06-11, 15:29
I kept calling her Silvi, until Shella told me her name is Sindi.

Regards,

KoNice Ko! For those not so pic-oriented, its not easy getting good pics all the time. If you have good camera gear, you have to train the girl on how to use the camera a bit. I make them snap at least 5 GOOD pics of the other girl, before we start. If you have a small point / shoot, the girls are familiar with those. But my good gear has a real flash (bam!) ; and getting a new girl to even get shots in focus (yes, its set to autofocus) can be tricky. Also getting them to get a good perspective (they want to back away too far, or get so close, like 8 inches away, that the lens won't focus) , can be hard. If two new girls, we take as much as 15 minutes taking practice pics first, before the clothes even come off. On the other hand, some girls seem to take to it very quickly, they are good within 2 minutes. If I find a girl who is good with the camera, I often ask her to bring more of her friends. She will quickly show the other girl how to use the camera. One of the tricks I've learned with new girls, is to show them a small set of bad pics (fuzzy, too far away, etc.) and a small set of good pics on my computer. What usually follows is,"Oh! You want like porn!" Yes sayang, yes. Once she gets that, its usually all good.

Recently in RP, I found a gal that was originally camera shy (refused to do it once in the room, then relented). Once she was in front of the cam she turned quickly into a sl*t ("Again. Again! Now like this!") , then after the fun she asked if she could take some pics with the camera. I handed it to her and gave her a quick idea of how to shoot it. She practiced a few shots on the television, focusing and shooting. Instant hook. She took (and looked over each shot every time) another 70 or so pics over the next 20 minutes of everything in the room: TV, bathroom, shower, sink, me, bed, my laptop, chairs. She was as happy as a girl gets. She was rather impressed with some of her inane pics."Look this chair!" And,"Look you. So berry focus! Look you eyes." Yes mahal. We watched TV for about 30 minutes, I didn't need another pop / attempt, I figured she would shortly ask to go. She asked if she could take more pics. I said OK, and she shot another 40 or so (chairs, TV, my suitcase, etc). Still naked she handed the camera to me and asked for more pics of her. Another round of her on the bed, sitting on the chair, standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom (both posing looking at herself, then looking right into the cam lens thru the mirror). A star (cam-sl*t) is born. Then she wanted to put her clothes on and get similar pics in the room. Thank goodness for the large memory card in the camera, we were over 300 pictures (all with flash). It was at this point that she asked if I wanted her to bring friends over for similar camera play time. In the next 48 hours she brought 3 friends for separate three-somes. Everybody wins. Interestingly, she never asked for a copy of any of the pics (some girls want various shots; either nice shot of her with her clothes on, maybe for FB, or nawty shots for whatever reason) , she just enjoyed the photoshoots and using the cam.

Ko, what is your experience with showing them how to use the cam?

Member #4410
08-06-11, 19:38
Nice Ko! For those not so pic-oriented, its not easy getting good pics all the time. If you have good camera gear, you have to train the girl on how to use the camera a bit.

<SNIP

Ko, what is your experience with showing them how to use the cam?My camera is very user-friendly. It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS62. Focuses lightning fast and when set to "intelligent auto"

Does all the thinking for you (aperture, exposure, flash). Genuine point and shoot with a good German lens (Leica) and excellent

Image stabilisation.

Every girl understood it within a few seconds. Of course some pics were too close or to far away, but in general most came out good.

Regards,

Ko

KangK
08-07-11, 07:43
Going thru my computer doing bit of a cleanup and found a few more photos of Ningsih that I didn't know I had.

That little bit of arab mix certainly makes them dark sensuous and enticing.

Hopefully I won't get any more dear john letters as once is enough in a lifetime.

Out of respect to my headbanger mates I will only be posting nice photos during Ramadhan. Hehehehe

Rangerz99
08-08-11, 10:48
Reporting from Jakarta'.

Got into Jakarta for work on 30th July wkeend, just in time for Ramadhan' to begin. .

Had been working 'hard' for few weeks prior'. And like a few have said in the forum, its possible to get lots of fun' and action' thru Tagged and some other sites, once you get a couple of them hooked up well'.

So arrived and got 'tied' up just the very next day.)

Here is smeone I worked really hard on'. LOL. Had connected thru Tagged, for dating and benefits'. For 'both' of us. She agreed on NSA fun'. For me taking care of some bills' and it paid off many times over'.7 days of un-stoppable fun'. Got her to stay over most night, so that was a bonus'.

She emailed that she is lookin fwd to meeting up in a few weeks again. So guys'. Will hold up her details for now.

She is one 'sptifire' babe. Easy going only until naked'.

The enclosed are pics from my visit last week'. Sending a few. Enjoi!

Rangerz99,

Unfortunately I don't have contacts for any of the girls I put photos of here. They're all from the most frequent Pang-jay bars I visited, Laras Ayu and SariAyu.

Plus it's Ramadan time, so the whole place is closed until September. I think you have to wait.

This one, Aya, was so GFE we were DFK'ing while she crossed her knees in my shoulders Missionary Style. Awesome.

Dazednconfused
08-10-11, 04:37
Here is a second batch of pictures of Shella, Wulan and Silvi (not from Maribaya but always on standby to make up a threesome).

Enjoy,

Karel / KoI'm sure I'm not the only one to enjoy looking at Ko's skanky trio, but am I the only one who thinks we should all club together and buy Ko a gym membership?

Member #4351
08-10-11, 15:44
I'm sure I'm not the only one to enjoy looking at Ko's skanky trio, but am I the only one who thinks we should all club together and buy Ko a gym membership?Then we'the have to buy memberships for 80% of the guys on the forum who have the same sort of figure, (slim, fit and papi riqui Menteng obviously excluded).

Dazednconfused
08-11-11, 05:57
Then we'the have to buy memberships for 80% of the guys on the forum who have the same sort of figure.You're probably right. In that case maybe those with vast expanses of flab could be persuaded to just share the pix of their girls. After all, that's what we're here for, not to be exposed to hairy bellies and scrofulous looking dicks.

Five10
08-11-11, 23:45
Looks that way.

going thru my computer doing bit of a cleanup and found a few more photos of ningsih that i didn't know i had.

That little bit of arab mix certainly makes them dark sensuous and enticing.

Hopefully i won't get any more dear john letters as once is enough in a lifetime.

Out of respect to my headbanger mates i will only be posting nice photos during ramadhan. Hehehehe

Menteng
08-12-11, 13:51
Then we'the have to buy memberships for 80% of the guys on the forum who have the same sort of figure, (slim, fit and papi riqui Menteng obviously excluded).Thanks David, but if you could see me now!

KangK
08-12-11, 22:20
Looks that way.You obviously need glasses!

MrBill1963
08-14-11, 09:12
These lactating "pencil eraser" nipples are the biggest that I've seen and can be found in the backroom of D's Place. She dropped a kid 2 months ago so the bottom half hasn't had ample time to recover but the the top half surely makes up for it. If you're into big lactating titties get to D's Place this week before she "pulang kampungs" for Idul Fitri. Be careful to either wear a bib or latch onto that nipple and don't let go otherwise you'll end up with a wet shirt like I did the first try.

KangK
08-14-11, 22:24
I think same same! Can you buy me a pair of glass at the same time. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

A suck is a suck and there are sum good looking lady boys. I like a tomboy looking girl.

Happy Happy huntingCan't agree with that statement as a suck isn't a suck and a fu*k isn't a fu*k. If you are going to do it do it right by getting the best looking girk available and not some turd burgler.

KangK
08-14-11, 22:25
Can't agree with that statement as a suck isn't a suck and a fu*k isn't a fu*k. If you are going to do it do it right by getting the best looking girk available and not some turd burgler.That was supposed to be girl and not girk.

WestCoast1
08-15-11, 00:06
From a year ago. I think I've posted her before. From My Bar. Sweet and 19. Skinny. Initially I wanted her LT but she said she had to get up early to get to a job in the mall, so ST. I remember coming in her so long that I thought it might seep out of her ears.

Cooze Hound
08-22-11, 07:45
[QUOTE=MrBill1963; 1186734]If you're into big lactating titties get to D's Place this week before she "pulang kampungs" for Idul Fitri. [/QUOTE.

You may have to wait a while, Ds burnt down a week or so back, the fire started in the VIP room ironically. In theory it will reopen late September.

Raftwee
08-23-11, 12:47
These lactating "pencil eraser" nipples are the biggest that I've seen and can be found in the backroom of D's Place. She dropped a kid 2 months ago so the bottom half hasn't had ample time to recover but the the top half surely makes up for it. If you're into big lactating titties get to D's Place this week before she "pulang kampungs" for Idul Fitri. Be careful to either wear a bib or latch onto that nipple and don't let go otherwise you'll end up with a wet shirt like I did the first try.Hi there mrbill! Is there anyway you have her contact? Your reply is much appreciated!

Member #4537
08-24-11, 20:15
Another SariAyu gem whose number I managed to get for these dull boring days in Ramadan.

Barri
08-29-11, 18:56
Linda from 48X in Sanur, a 18 yo with a nice firm rack. See post Sanur during Ramadan (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?962-Bali&p=1191683#post1191683), #2814, in Bali section.

Tbahn80
08-31-11, 13:09
Greetings all,

I was just curious if its possible to upload photos directly from an iPhone on to the forum. I would rather not have to upload them to my computer first. I want to contribute to the photo gallery when I am in Jakarta in a few weeks. I should have some good pics to share. Any help is appreciated!

TB

Travelin Dog
09-01-11, 07:46
Hi there mrbill! Is there anyway you have her contact? Your reply is much appreciated!Here are a few fotos of the nipples in question.

Her name is Yani.

I took her to a hotel a few times for a ST. The last time was only a week before she popped! Pretty exciting if you are into that.

Passive FS, but no problem for CIM.

I haven't seen her since then, but she texts me to see if I want to hook up again.

I have her HP. You can PM me for it. Since D's is closed for a bit, she would probably appreciate the business.

Enjoy those nipples. I did!

P. S. This is my first attempt at posting fotos. I hope it works!

Member #4410
09-17-11, 16:52
While they were "2 week tattoos", those tattoos did not last 2 weeks. Judging from your pictures, we did her the same day. Unlike some of the girls there, she changes her dress daily. She's wearing a black dress in some of your pics, and the tattoos were only that clear for a few days. Looks like the same day to me. She told me she was busy averaging 4 to 5 guys a day that week.

155358Well, if she was averaging 4 to 5 gays a day she was making 1 million Rupiahs every day, not counting tips. To put that in perspective: 1 million is what a waitress in a restaurant makes in a month, also excluding tips. Nice going, Shella.

Immediately after Idul Fitri I was in Jakarta again and I went and visited my two favourite girls of the 6th floor. Shella was in the bar and knewIwas coming for her since I had sent an sms beforehand. Wulan was busy, but we decided to wait for her.

Shella was wearing THAT black dress again, and I am willing to bet that she didn't wear it coming to work. See the attached pictures. Shella is really a little exhibitionist and she just lurves To be photographed.

I was making small talk with Shella and she told me I had just been too quick for another guy, who had also set his mind on her and was now sitting on a couch with another girl. I couldn't help myself: while I was talking with her I kept stroking her bottom. Bad boy! Shortly afterward Wulan was ready with the other guy and walked in. We went to the room and I thoroughly enjoyed myself again. To be repeated.

Later I invited Wulan to my hotelroom for some one on one.

Regards,

Ko

Member #4410
09-17-11, 17:08
<SNIP

Shella was wearing THAT black dress again, and I am willing to bet that she didn't wear it coming to work. See the attached pictures. Shella is really a little exhibitionist and she just lurves To be photographed.

<SNIP Some more recent pictures.

Regards,

Ko

Member #4410
09-17-11, 17:19
Some more recent pictures.

Regards,

KoAnd the last selection. I'm keeping some for myself.

Regards,

Ko

Cubixx
09-17-11, 19:08
Hello, I'm new here.

DogBoy1976
09-18-11, 01:50
Immediately after Idul Fitri I was in Jakarta again and I went and visited my two favourite girls of the 6th floor. Shella was in the bar and knewIwas coming for her since I had sent an sms beforehand. Wulan was busy, but we decided to wait for her.

I was making small talk with Shella and she told me I had just been too quick for another guy, who had also set his mind on her and was now sitting on a couch with another girl. I couldn't help myself: while I was talking with her I kept stroking her bottom. Bad boy! Shortly afterward Wulan was ready with the other guy and walked in. We went to the room and I thoroughly enjoyed myself again. To be repeated.

Later I invited Wulan to my hotelroom for some one on one.

Regards, KoGreat Pics!

Do Shella and Wulan work the afternoon or evening shift?

And what is the going rate at the moment on the 6th floor?

Thanks in advance

Member #4410
09-18-11, 03:35
Great Pics!

Do Shella and Wulan work the afternoon or evening shift?

And what is the going rate at the moment on the 6th floor?

Thanks in advanceBoth girls work in the day shift, starting more or less at eleven.

Regards,

Ko

Danibbler
09-18-11, 03:45
Ok, then, are these girls safe to play with or not?

I had been regularly doing her for several months in 2009 until the dripping incident but what blew me away was how she turned on me and her ignorance that she vehemently denied giving it to me. I saw her about 6 months ago at 5+1 and she still hates my guts as she knocked me back. The only time I have been knocked back at the 6th Flr. Whats the old adage "Hell hath no fury like a womans scorn" or something like that. Around the same time 2 good friends of mine got the clap from the 6th flr but they only had BJ's and no sex.

Member #4410
09-18-11, 14:19
Ok, then, are these girls safe to play with or not?I consider them safer than the freelancers in Jalan Fellatio since I understand the Maribaya girls are given periodic checks.

I have been a semi-regular guest there for more than 5 years and never had an unpleasant surprise. I don't know exactly how many years, that's the problem with advancing age.

Of course, safety is up to you.

I remember a number of names, the lovely Sari (ah, memories) , little enthousiastic Novi, Tutik, and more. Sari and Novi have been taken off the market by love-smitten guys.

Also if you just want hassle-free sex Maribaya is easier, and many of the girls are happy to make "house-calls" outside working hours. The Blok M bars come to life at a very late hour, but if you like that, the choice in Sweet Young Things (courtesy The Reveller) is sometimes surprisingly wide.

I'll be coming back to Jakarta in about a month and sisters' day should still be noticeable. I can't wait.

Regards,

Ko

Menteng
09-18-11, 14:58
I'll be coming back to Jakarta in about a month and sisters' day should still be noticeable. I can't wait.

Regards,

KoNice pics, Karel. Can't wait to go back again. BTW, maybe you should explain to others what sisters's day means. I don't think many know this expression of The Rev.

Smoothy
09-18-11, 15:51
I understand the Maribaya girls are given periodic checks.I don't believe any girl in all of Jakarta is given periodic checks. At least I'd be surprised if they did.

I agree with you on Sari, she was a good one.

Cosmed
09-18-11, 16:25
It's a dull boring religion, friend, not for those who love life.Why the unnecessary and very inappropriate comment?

TigerWoods
09-18-11, 16:59
Some more recent pictures.

Regards,

KoGreat Pictures Karel, I will be in Jakarta in about 2 weeks time. Where is the place to pick up shelly?

Member #4410
09-25-11, 19:12
Nice pics, Karel. Can't wait to go back again. BTW, maybe you should explain to others what sisters's day means. I don't think many know this expression of The Rev.Surely, Good Sir.

After Idul Fitri the girls return to Jakarta and Blok M to go back to work. Many of them bring a younger sister to town and introduce her to the activities in the Blok.

Every year this is a fresh influx of girls with many pleasant surprises.

By the way: I miss the Blok M stories by the Reveler. Blog M never quite cut it for me.

Regards,

Ko

Member #4410
09-25-11, 19:23
Great Pictures Karel, I will be in Jakarta in about 2 weeks time. Where is the place to pick up shelly?Shella is one of the Maribaya girls.

Menteng
09-26-11, 09:54
Surely, Good Sir.

After Idul Fitri the girls return to Jakarta and Blok M to go back to work. Many of them bring a younger sister to town and introduce her to the activities in the Blok.

Every year this is a fresh influx of girls with many pleasant surprises.

By the way: I miss the Blok M stories by the Reveler. Blog M never quite cut it for me.

Regards,

KoThanks, Karel. Funny that you have the same idea about Blog M. What about it uncle? (The last remark is meant for another brother).

BTW, looking at those pics, maybe you should change your handle into Gouden Pik! .

Member #4410
09-26-11, 17:26
Thanks, Karel. Funny that you have the same idea about Blog M. What about it uncle? (The last remark is meant for another brother).

BTW, looking at those pics, maybe you should change your handle into Gouden Pik! .I think I'll just keep my handle. I have become quite accustomed to it.

Richmond72
09-28-11, 01:27
2 girls I took from the Wine Bar (350K section) of Malioboro

AsnDragon
09-29-11, 01:48
Richmond,

I tend to always find it hard to be attracted to Indonesian girls. I just don't like Indonesian facial features. But your girl that you selected is top notch! Really nice facial features and just beautiful! Hope you had a good time with her.

AsnDragon.

2 girls I took from the Wine Bar (350K section) of Malioboro

Richmond72
09-30-11, 03:43
Richmond,

I tend to always find it hard to be attracted to Indonesian girls. I just don't like Indonesian facial features. But your girl that you selected is top notch! Really nice facial features and just beautiful! Hope you had a good time with her.

AsnDragon.I had a good time with both girls.

Girl1 looks better in real life in in that pic. She was not GFE (no kissing and CBJ) , but I still have a good session with her.

Girl2 doesn't look quite as good in real life because of imperfect teeth, but still plenty cute. Very GFE and BBBJ with a tongue piercing! I returned to see her a couple of times.

There were other girls in the 350k section that were as cute or cuter. Overall I found plenty of selection there even with the bargain price.

Smoothy
09-30-11, 10:20
Girl1 looks better in real life in in that pic. She was not GFE (no kissing and CBJ) , but I still have a good session with her.I don't care about kissing because I never kiss those girls. But if they go for the CBJ, I don't give them a tip. And I let them know that will be the case as soon as they whip out the condom. I will not ever repeat with a girl who goes the CBJ route.

FieldMouse
10-04-11, 21:30
Talkof the lovely Sari from Maribaya bar brings back many good memories. She was a gem. I have many pics and a few vids of her. Is she still in Jakarta since being married? THere were some other good ones, Novi, Dewi and Ana were also favs of ine, but Sari witll remain my favourite. I will dig out the flashcard ith some pics and generate them if people still wish to see her.

Fieldy

Dajudge
10-04-11, 22:37
This is a Photo Gallery.

Please stop your small talk and post some photos.

Thank You.

Menteng
10-05-11, 09:06
This is a Photo Gallery.

Thank You.Look who's talking! How many times did you post (also in the photo galleries) and how many times of them were with photos? Cut the cr** Please!

John Marigold99
10-05-11, 12:23
I'm always amused when some regular member with 23 posts comes along and acts like they are a moderator or something.

This is a Photo Gallery.

Thank You.

Member #4410
10-05-11, 22:17
Talkof the lovely Sari from Maribaya bar brings back many good memories. She was a gem. I have many pics and a few vids of her. Is she still in Jakarta since being married? THere were some other good ones, Novi, Dewi and Ana were also favs of ine, but Sari witll remain my favourite. I will dig out the flashcard ith some pics and generate them if people still wish to see her.

FieldyI think many of us will be delighted.

I posted all my material on both Sari and Novi under my Koperen Ko identity.

I heard from Shella (I think) that both Sari and Novi still live in Jakarta Selatan, happily married, bless 'them.

Regards,

Ko

Slackerslacker
10-06-11, 10:24
I'm always amused when some regular member with 23 posts comes along and acts like they are a moderator or something.And I'm always amused at the predictable knee jerk reply, always of the form:

1. Who are you to talk with only XX posts?

2. Where are your pics?

FieldMouse
10-06-11, 19:05
This is a Photo Gallery.

Thank You.When you get some runs on the board you will realise the talk from more senior members is designed to judge what would be accepted here before flooding the forum with pics which have had their run and may not be required to run again.

John Marigold99
10-06-11, 23:23
Haha you're right, I should have asked him where his pics were. Maybe my knees were predicatably too sore from being jerked, and that made me forget.

And I'm always amused at the predictable knee jerk reply, always of the form:

1. Who are you to talk with only XX posts?

2. Where are your pics?

Member #4410
10-07-11, 17:19
Nice pics, Karel. Can't wait to go back again. BTW, maybe you should explain to others what sisters's day means. I don't think many know this expression of The Rev.I was in Maribaya at the end of September and I noticed quite a number of fresh faces with nubile young bodies. I was in a bit of a rush so I only took Wulan and Zaza, but there was a particularly attractive SYT walking into the bar as we walked to the room.

In two weeks I'll return and I intend to try give some of them a try, together with Shella and / or Wulan.

A foursome might be squeezing a bit on the beds there, but I can always try. Will report with pictures, as usual.

Regards,

Ko

Member #4410
10-09-11, 00:47
Richmond,

AsnDragon.Sir,

After reading your post I was seriously confused.

You "always find it hard to be attracted to Indonesian girls" yet you are a visitor to this part of the forum.

The mind boggles. Why do you discomfort yourself by looking at all those unattractive (in your opinion) girls?

Regards,

Ko

Member #4410
10-09-11, 01:18
I was in Maribaya at the end of September and I noticed quite a number of fresh faces with nubile young bodies. I was in a bit of a rush so I only took Wulan and Zaza, but there was a particularly attractive SYT walking into the bar as we walked to the room.

In two weeks I'll return and I intend to try give some of them a try, together with Shella and / or Wulan.

A foursome might be squeezing a bit on the beds there, but I can always try. Will report with pictures, as usual.

Regards,

KoIf the new girls are as good as they look I can always invite them to my hotel. I usually stay in the Atlet Century when in Jakarta and the beds there are large enough for a comfortable and thus enjoyable foursome. I already had several threesomes there with ample room to spare (combinations of Shella, Wulan and Sindi). The Atlet is completely girl-friendly and nobody raises an eyebrow when you walk to the elevator with any number of girls. The girls have enough sense not to come to the hotel in the same clothes they wear in Maribaya and prefer it if you wait for them in the lobby. I can imagine that Shella would cause some commotion if she walked into the lobby wearing her by now famous black dress.

Regards,

Ko

MarkIII
10-09-11, 14:03
Time for some pics again.

3 girls. 3 freebies.

Some maybe know the girl with the tattoo. Naughty girl and so super wet

Ebauche
10-09-11, 23:00

3 girls. 3 freebies.

Some maybe know the girl with the tattoo. Naughty girl and so super wetPic 1845 of the 3 bathing beauties just makes me happy to be a man.

You Can
10-09-11, 23:59
Just because someone doesn't find certain women attractive doesn't mean they won't visit the forum. I check various forums out from now to then. It shouldn't boggle your mind unless your mind is easily boggled.

Sir,

After reading your post I was seriously confused.

You "always find it hard to be attracted to Indonesian girls" yet you are a visitor to this part of the forum.

The mind boggles. Why do you discomfort yourself by looking at all those unattractive (in your opinion) girls?

Regards,

Ko

Member #4410
10-10-11, 19:51
Just because someone doesn't find certain women attractive doesn't mean they won't visit the forum. I check various forums out from now to then. It shouldn't boggle your mind unless your mind is easily boggled.I consider it a difficult to understand waste of time to frequent fora where pictures of things things or persons are posted which one finds (quote)"always difficult to find attractive" or in other words, but correct me if I understand this incorrectly,"never finds attractive". My mind is reasonably boggle-proof, kind sir. You can continue sleeping peacefully. Did you feel an irresistible urge to spring to the defence?

Bulai69
10-10-11, 21:35
Tattoo girl. Some do know her. Wanderful.

3 girls. 3 freebies.

Some maybe know the girl with the tattoo. Naughty girl and so super wet

Member #4410
10-11-11, 21:49
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

FieldMouse
10-12-11, 00:30
'G'day mongerers, here's a fiew pics of the lovely Sari, as promised, still figuring out how to put the movies here too.

Another batch to follow, if your intersted.

Fieldmouse

FieldMouse
10-12-11, 00:42
A few more, but more in stock.

Fieldmouse

FieldMouse
10-12-11, 00:52
Before you all jump on my for the deliberate error in my pic titles, yes, it is a strange looking banana in 'banana2'. I need to undertake a vegetable recognition course.

Fieldy

Bandit25
10-12-11, 04:15

FieldmouseBeautiful! Great taste in women! Look forward to seeing more of her.

Member #4410
10-13-11, 23:07
'G'day mongerers, here's a fiew pics of the lovely Sari, as promised, still figuring out how to put the movies here too.

Another batch to follow, if your intersted.

FieldmouseThank you very much, Sir.

Sari as the happy ones who met her remember her. A few years ago I posted pictures of her with Novi and a vibrator. If anyone is interested I can repost, together with other pics.

Regards,

Ko

Smoothy
10-14-11, 07:05

FieldyI find it amusing that we all seem to like the same girls. Sari was one of the best Maribaya has ever had. Such a sweety. Ana gave some fantastic rim jobs. I miss having her there.

It Travel
10-16-11, 14:30
Here are a few fotos of the nipples in question.

Her name is Yani.

I took her to a hotel a few times for a ST. The last time was only a week before she popped! Pretty exciting if you are into that.

Passive FS, but no problem for CIM.

I haven't seen her since then, but she texts me to see if I want to hook up again.

I have her HP. You can PM me for it. Since D's is closed for a bit, she would probably appreciate the business.

Enjoy those nipples. I did!

P. S. This is my first attempt at posting fotos. I hope it works!Preggo is on my buying list but never managed to do it. Wonder how it feels?

IT

Member #4410
10-16-11, 22:08
I find it amusing that we all seem to like the same girls. Sari was one of the best Maribaya has ever had. Such a sweety. Ana gave some fantastic rim jobs. I miss having her there.That is indeed amusing, but not completely surprising. A good girl will receive favourable comments from many guys. Just look at the recent small flood of posts on Shella, which caused one of us to comment "millions of girls in the town and we're all doing the same one?".

Incidentally, am I the only one to notice that the girls have expanded their repertoire of services? I went to Maribaya a number of times this year and also invited some of the girls to my hotel room and they are now all spontaneously including licking my asshole to the experience. This was new to me, but quite enjoyable, having one or two girls performing a BBBJ and the third licking away down under. Other combinations have also been performed on me, including one girl sitting on my face for DATY, one BBBJ and one licking.

I can't wait to go back (only a few days to go).

Regards,

Ko

Smoothy
10-18-11, 14:31
This girl may not be a 9/10 in the looks department, but those are hard to find. And when you are paying less than 300k for your session, can you really expect a 9?

KangK
10-19-11, 00:36
That is indeed amusing, but not completely surprising. A good girl will receive favourable comments from many guys. Just look at the recent small flood of posts on Shella, which caused one of us to comment "millions of girls in the town and we're all doing the same one?".

Incidentally, am I the only one to notice that the girls have expanded their repertoire of services? I went to Maribaya a number of times this year and also invited some of the girls to my hotel room and they are now all spontaneously including licking my asshole to the experience. This was new to me, but quite enjoyable, having one or two girls performing a BBBJ and the third licking away down under. Other combinations have also been performed on me, including one girl sitting on my face for DATY, one BBBJ and one licking.

I can't wait to go back (only a few days to go).

Regards,

KoMy terminology for arse lickers is "Bottom Feeders" as I first experienced it in Singapore in 2001 at the Chinese health clubs. Also the condom on and BJ with hot tea and then ice cubes.

Fast Eddie 48
10-24-11, 06:31
This girl may not be a 9/10 in the looks department, but those are hard to find. And when you are paying less than 300k for your session, can you really expect a 9?To Smoothy,

This is a hotel travel girl had her last yr service is ok only CBJ but again 300k rp cannot ask for too much.

Fast Eddie 48

Knight 1001
11-12-11, 14:07
Its been a while since I had the opportunity to report here. I have been here a week now and. Its been a mixed experience.

I guess I had been so anxious that I made dates with various gals from various dating sites and as such have had my fair share of disappointments but also, to a lesser extent, a share of nice surprises.

On the other hand, I discovered the Classic hotel which now that I have been there. I really do not understand why I never cared to visit when I used to live here. This place is awsome. I counted more than 200 girls last night, papering all the walls basically. And quite a few of them, unlike Travel, absolutely gorgeous. One could basicaly shag a different girl every hour or so. And still not have enough. I only took one and she was very sweet, slim, just like I like them usually, quite tall for an indo girl, and willing to please. She is Yuyun shown below.

I am posting here the pics of Iis, a girl in hotel travel, but in the back side. She also was very nice, bit professional but still a nice experience. No rush and would have accepted a second service. She would not allow any nude pics but her body is tight and slim, very nice indeed.

The other pics are extracted from short movies taken with the laptop webcam while I was in action and hence the poor quality. However, those girls being what they are, they would have never accepted their pictures, let alone movies, be taken. So I had to hide the capturing software and pretent it was for music play hehehehe.

The first girl was a very nice girl, sweet, liked to have fun and surprisingly never mentionned money. I slipped 700K in her bag before she left and I got an sms later asking me why I had given her money as all she wanted was enjoy time with me. So I replied it was not a payment but a gift that I did not have time to shop for her. And seems she liked the idea. As long as appences were saved. She was just a litle chubby, but would have been loved by certain friend of mine.

The second one was, well, I will spare you the disater: uggly, much older than announced, not at all like the pics posted etc etc. I do not even want to think about it again.

The third one, well, turned out to be a girl I actually had near 4 years ago. I was going through my diary, found this number, called thinking of a different one and another one turned up. I actually had them both down as singers. Anyways, she came, wearing a long evening dress and. With no panties underneath. I still have to extract some pics out of the movie I made.

The fourth one, mmmmmmm. Turned out to be nothing like on cam. Short, quite and quite fat in fact. The only thing that was the same was how horny she was. So she is the who stayed the shortest time in the room, less than an hour.

So. Lets see what the next days will bring. But I have decided to stop meeting the supposedly free bees who are never free bees. Too many deceptions.

Enjoy

Knight 1001
11-12-11, 14:22
I did not realize that now you can only upload 10 picture in one post. So here is the rest.

And please guys, those who do not like the pics, just close the window and move on, spare me your comments, Thanks.

Knight

Smoothy
11-12-11, 19:23
To Smoothy,

This is a hotel travel girl had her last yr service is ok only CBJ but again 300k rp cannot ask for too much.

Fast Eddie 48I don't visit hotel travel anymore (last time I had a girl there was about 3 years ago) due to having too many bad experiences there, so I definitely did not find her at hotel travel. She was from one of the Panjay places about 6 months ago. The girls do switch venues, so she may have been at hotel travel, but that's not where I found her. Definitely not a CBJ from that one so I doubt it's the same girl.

Knight, thanks for the pics. I was waiting for those. ;)

KangK
11-13-11, 02:02
On the other hand, I discovered the Classic hotel which now that I have been there. I really do not understand why I never cared to visit when I used to live here. This place is awsome. I counted more than 200 girls last night, papering all the walls basically. And quite a few of them, unlike Travel, absolutely gorgeous. One could basicaly shag a different girl every hour or so. And still not have enough. I only took one and she was very sweet, slim, just like I like them usually, quite tall for an indo girl, and willing to please. She is Yuyun shown below.

Hotel Classic ROCKS! Value for money and the best quality girls around for 2 for 400k. I like Koperan Karels view that once they have showered they are like virgins again. I'm a believer!

KangK
11-13-11, 02:04

Hotel Classic ROCKS! Value for money and the best quality girls around for 2 for 400k. I like Koperan Karels view that once they have showered they are like virgins again. I'm a believer!Thatw weird Knights comment did't come up in a border.

Menteng
11-13-11, 12:54
Its been a while since I had the opportunity to report here. I have been here a week now and. Its been a mixed experience.

On the other hand, I discovered the Classic hotel which now that I have been there. I really do not understand why I never cared to visit when I used to live here. This place is awsome. I counted more than 200 girls last night, papering all the walls basically. And quite a few of them, unlike Travel, absolutely gorgeous. One could basicaly shag a different girl every hour or so. And still not have enough. I only took one and she was very sweet, slim, just like I like them usually, quite tall for an indo girl, and willing to please. She is Yuyun shown below.Nice to see you back, bro. I can't wait to be there again. In our Jakartan days I have discussed Classic with our brother JAD and even visited it once alone. I preferred Travel then. But there have been some changes, maybe new management, and more important the prices went down. In the old days they charged like twice the prices of Travel. And now they are on almost every mongers list.

KangK
11-15-11, 02:35
Nice to see you back, bro. I can't wait to be there again. In our Jakartan days I have discussed Classic with our brother JAD and even visited it once alone. I preferred Travel then. But there have been some changes, maybe new management, and more important the prices went down. In the old days they charged like twice the prices of Travel. And now they are on almost every mongers list.Menteng, you will see a complete change to Classic as I too visited it around 5 years ago and it was expensive with heaps of imports but now the terminal is only Indo's and at twice the size with strippers starting at 18. 00 and 6 pool tables around the side.

When I left Jakarta around 9 weeks ago the Classic was smokin hot with heaps of sisters and friends just arrived from the kampung. I had awesome sessions there with hot spunky nubile wench's with no duds whatsoever.

Knight 1001
11-15-11, 06:12
I found her in BM, at the Lokasari area. What made me take her was, as usual, the attitude on first eye contact. It reminds me what an Indonesian Chinese guy told me once: in places like Travel, you let the girl choose you if you want to ensure having a good time. And that proved to be true every time.

While some girls plainly refuse any bule, other's reactions vary from fear of a big dick that could rip them open, going as far as actually grabbing it for sizing. To a worrysome reaction to a kind of animal they are not used to. With the latter ones, the results are usually mixed. The session can be either excellent after a period of warming up, or lousy and a pure waste of time.

Dea says she is 19 years old, and relatively new in BM, which confirmed later on. She was all smiles and relaxed. Once in the room she took her time and really tried to compensate her lack of experience with a true will to please. Once done, she just curled up on the bed, resting, which is quite unusual in these places.

Overall, a very good value for money and an enjoyble session. I would definitely recommend her if you are in Jakarta these days or will be soon.

The girl shown in the not so clear pictures, (sorry fo are the poor quality but that is the best of what the video capturing software gave me though I tried many encoding options) , is one I met through a dating site and who actually made the trip from Bandung to see me, or supposedly did so (its impossible to know the truth). While she was supposed to arrive at 10pm and be at the hotel by say 11, she actually came at. 5am. I was about to send an sms to tell her I was going to sleep when I got one saying she was on the way. We basically went down to business within 15 minutes of her arrival and she was really hot and horny. Being a gym fanatic, she had the most muscular body I have had here, firm, slender and very enjoyable. She left 4 hours later with the compensation money for her trip.

Enjoy

Bodi999
11-20-11, 11:17
Do you have contact numbers of her? Could you pm me?

Here are a few pics of her. Great girl. I know her by Shela though, not Sarah. One of the nicest Blok M girls I've met in my 10 years in Jakarta. I'm actually a little surprised nobody has taken her off the market.

Mighty Spearsman
11-21-11, 17:59
Do you have contact numbers of her? Could you pm me?Only two posts, yet you already want contact numbers? Why not write a few informative posts of your own first?

Knight 1001
11-23-11, 13:54
I had been thinking of going back to a soapy massage for quite a while so as I was walking towards Mangga besar, I just decided to check out this girl that a friend had recommended to try. When I walked in, she was in the bar area and I saw this other girl, Lia, with nice and big boobs, quite a nice face and a slender body. I was about to take her when Wiwit appeared and as I had asked about her, she simply smiled, took my hand and led me away with a smile. What was I to do? So I just followed thinking que sera sera.

As a matter of fact she was a greatly enjoyable lady, nice body, good attitude, playful, gentle and sexy. It was so that she extracted 2 shots out of me. One during the soapy massage (difficult to resist a great ass moving on you as hers was.) and the other after the shower while resting, and she seemed to genuinly enjoy both.

I gave her a well deserved tip while she kept smiling all the time. Once down, I paid the 280 000 Rp for the session and got to meet with Lia and talk to her. She looked also to be a nice girl and my intent was to absolutely go back for her but. I only had one day left in jakarta and used it with the Chinese indonesian married MILF that I had been waiting to meet for months.

The next day, the MILF in question came to the hotel and after small talk in the lobby, we headed for the room where I soon realized that she was really horny and wanted it very badly. She was very cute, nice breasts and body overall, ecept for a somewhat little flabby stomach. I guess she had been somewhat neglected by her hubby who apparently only uses her for sex, not caring at all about her. His loss. The lady knew how to please and enjoy sex.

Anyways, to get a long story short, our encounter lasted 6 hours. During which we both had a great time and she had multiple shots to take home. Hehehe.

I did not have the strength to head back to Classic that evening. And I know I will regret it later.

Enjoy

Member #4410
12-02-11, 15:17
Here are a few pics of her. Great girl. I know her by Shela though, not Sarah. One of the nicest Blok M girls I've met in my 10 years in Jakarta. I'm actually a little surprised nobody has taken her off the market.Reply is a bit late, sorry 'about that, but I learned a bit more about her in the past months.

She told me she is 29 and has a child, which is why she regularly goes 'pulang kampung'. She appears to be not terribly interested in hooking a bule, since she is doing quite well in Maribaya.

Recent posts mentioned that she does 4 to 5 guys a day, which means she makes approx. 1 Juta every day or maybe 30 Juta every month, excluding tips. She doesn't need a bule; 30 Juta is approx. 3,000 USD.

Regards,

Ko

Member #4410
12-13-11, 21:45
Thank you very much, Sir.

Sari as the happy ones who met her remember her. A few years ago I posted pictures of her with Novi and a vibrator. If anyone is interested I can repost, together with other pics.

Regards,

KoI just checked the wonderful archive and found that all is still there.

For all interested but slightly lazy readers: see posts no's 1118, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1141 and 1142 for Sari, Novi and Tutik and no's 1392 and 1393 for Shella and Wulan. These were posted in my previous life as Koperen Ko, before I lost my login code.

See also 1587, 1589, 1610, 1611, 1636, 1637, 1638 and 1677 for Shella and Wulan.

Regards,

Ko

Asian Rain
12-25-11, 10:03
Selamat Natal to the Indon mongers.

My former Jakarta squeeze. Just a small part of the happy holiday memories we had. Happy holidays and new year. Enjoy Jakarta! AR

harryreams
12-25-11, 15:12
So Asian Rain is Santa. !

Selamat Natal to the Indon mongers.

My former Jakarta squeeze. Just a small part of the happy holiday memories we had. Happy holidays and new year. Enjoy Jakarta! AR

WestCoast1
12-25-11, 17:23
Greetings; hope this finds you all well. Dug up one from the past, a TG gal who was a bullshitter and all-around poor performer. Cute as a bug-in-rug, but not worth the time spent.

Member #4410
12-31-11, 00:30
There is a new Novi in Maribaya. Doesn't look one bit like the little enhousiastic Novi some of us remember but a tasty girl nonetheless and worthy of a repeat visit.

I tried to post some pictures of her but for some reason this feiled several times. Now a small test upload. If this works more will follow.

Regards,

Ko

Member #4410
12-31-11, 00:37
There is a new Novi in Maribaya.

<SNIP

Regards,

KoUpload is working again, happily. Here are more pictures of New Novi and Anis.

Regards,

Ko

WestCoast1
01-08-12, 17:36
Another oldie. From My Bar. Clearing the baffles. This was from a 3-some. She took bunches of pics of herself like this, all over the room. In mish she hooked her ankles behind her head, just for fun, without my mentioning it. I had her knees pinned to the mattress with my hands in the backside of her leg. With her ankles behind her head, it forced her head to look down, and she watched my cock hammering in / out. She would quietly say stuff like: "Oh. I. Love. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She stayed like that for a solid 10 minutes of hammering, me up on top looking down, with my arms straight and pushing her knees into the mattress. She never asked to change positions, she liked this. Later in the session she was also masturbating her clit with her hand while I was ass-fucking her doggy.

IndoBoii
01-09-12, 13:23
i warned that i was going to get worn out by these girls who have my number on collective speed dial and i think i have reached that point. quite apart from the money spent (yes i know, shame on me for even thinking about expense, when i am on my deathbed i'm pretty sure i won't be croaking "good thing i turned down that voluptuous, eighteen year old student that time eh, and i still have the three hundred thousand rupes i saved" just before i pass away) but it was all getting samey and that's a killer in this game, you need something new, a different challenge, so i'll take a break for a while. i'm posting here the best of my last threesome.

as i mentioned in the main reports you can always be guaranteed at least one good looker when they hunt in packs. in this case there were two stunners with fantastic knockers, there seemed to be a family resemblance i think maybe cousins as they were both nineteen, the third was a nice enough girl in her own way but compared to the other two was slightly under par in looks though she made up for it in effort.

the final photo shows them as they left, three hundred plus ongkos seems to have been acceptable enough.nice pics.

where can i get in touch with this lovely girls?

your info will be appreciated.

Econo Tech
01-10-12, 02:42
Nice pics.

Where can I get in touch with this lovely girls?

Your info will be appreciated.Oh. Want me to "LMGTFY"?

Toxicsin
01-10-12, 11:51
Great views.

Traveler1234
01-11-12, 06:17
The next day, the MILF in question came to the hotel and after small talk in the lobby, we headed for the room where I soon realized that she was really horny and wanted it very badly.Check your box for PM bro!

MrBill1963
01-16-12, 15:59
Sweet 19yr Shella #905 at Malioboro from Indramayu. Good service and attitude, highly recommended. On the lounge side of the establishment.

Dorman
02-10-12, 04:02
There I was, five thirty PM, sitting at the edge of my hotel bed, wallet, energy and gonads thoroughly drained, facing another two hour commute home through Jakarta's dreadful traffic and I asked myself, what's it all about? Five consecutive hours of shagging a series of nubile college students as they arrived at my door, in bunches of twos and threes, usually late, usually bringing more or fewer guests than ordered, raiding my mini bar, making a complete mess of room and bathroom (I pity the later girls, sloppy seconds, indeed thirds, on towel use is no picnic) then going off giggling with my hard earned cash no doubt to be spent on books and college course or ecstasy tabs and pulsa more like.

There's got to be more to life I said. So for a whole two months I abstained, I really did, my virtue remained intact and I appreciated the extra cash to spend on other more important things in life like, er, um, something. I suppose I could have thrown away the offending phone SIM card if I'd really meant it, but like the alcoholic who still pops into the bar for a Coca-Cola just to keep in touch with old buddies my fall off the wagon was probably inevitable.

Well, here's a random selection of the better photos.

NB. As you can guess I have no idea of their names nor do I have their contact details, they contact me remember so need to fill up my mailbox again with requests for details, I have none.

Dorman
02-10-12, 04:05
It's a real shame I can't show you the best part of the pics, of indeed most Indonesian girls, their amazingly beautiful eyes.

Reborn25
02-10-12, 15:40
Nice pics Dorman!

Sorry to hear you fell off the wagon but I'm guessing it was worth it? Haha.

Did you get those girls from the usual places in Jakarta or via a private agent?

Mike

It's a real shame I can't show you the best part of the pics, of indeed most Indonesian girls, their amazingly beautiful eyes.

Dorman
02-11-12, 02:08
Nice pics Dorman!

Sorry to hear you fell off the wagon but I'm guessing it was worth it? Haha.

Did you get those girls from the usual places in Jakarta or via a private agent?

MikeI originally posted about this last year, (check my "Friday Follies" post) , my handphone number appears to be doing the rounds of some hard up students in east Jakarta, they sms me and we arrange it from there, different number each time, usually different girls although by this stage I'm beginning to notice a few return visits, and what appear to be sisters, oh dear.

WestCoast1
02-11-12, 02:33
Dorman for president!

Professional
02-11-12, 03:46
Dorman for president!I second that motion.

Dorman
02-11-12, 06:12
To get detail, and if I'm going to bankrupt myself at least I want detailed pictures of the process when it's all over, you of course need a flash, but if one is lucky enough to get a transit hotel room with a window as I usually do now (I'm regular enough that they just hand me the key when I arrive and sort everything out when I'm leaving) then the mid-afternoon sun coming in and the flash turned off can create a nice ethereal touch, don't you agree?

AfAsia
02-11-12, 08:07
Dorman, your fabulous photos would be that much more of a knockout if you used the forum max of 640x480 pixels. Any reason why not? Cheers.

Reborn25
02-11-12, 09:55
Dorman, I'd be more than willing to help prevent you going bankrupt by taking some of 'them off your hands.

Will be dropping by Jakarta and would really appreciate your help in getting in touch with 'them. Tried PM-ing you but your inbox is full.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks in advance!

Mike.

To get detail, and if I'm going to bankrupt myself at least I want detailed pictures of the process when it's all over, you of course need a flash, but if one is lucky enough to get a transit hotel room with a window as I usually do now (I'm regular enough that they just hand me the key when I arrive and sort everything out when I'm leaving) then the mid-afternoon sun coming in and the flash turned off can create a nice ethereal touch, don't you agree?

Menteng
02-11-12, 11:17
Dorman for president!And me his personal secretary to receive the calls first! [and jot those numbers down (grin) ]

Dorman
02-12-12, 05:11
Dorman, your fabulous photos would be that much more of a knockout if you used the forum max of 640x480 pixels. Any reason why not? Cheers.It's quite simple really when I first tried posting pics a while back I had difficulties getting each photo to the forum's acceptable size, I'm a bit hapless when it comes to technology. So now I just edit the photos put them in one folder and slide down the PixResizer button to what I think is about 25, I agree I overdid it with the first set, I didn't realise how small I'd made them until I posted.

My apologies if it spoils the enjoyment, I'll make the next pics a little bigger.

Member #4410
02-12-12, 15:03
It's quite simple really when I first tried posting pics a while back I had difficulties getting each photo to the forum's acceptable size, I'm a bit hapless when it comes to technology. So now I just edit the photos put them in one folder and slide down the PixResizer button to what I think is about 25, I agree I overdid it with the first set, I didn't realise how small I'd made them until I posted.

My apologies if it spoils the enjoyment, I'll make the next pics a little bigger.Maybe a useful tip here: download the free program Irfanview. It is, in my opinion but I'm not alone in this, the most userfriendly file-viewer there is.

It also has a very userfriendly option for resizing pictures; completely intuitive. It is completely free and you get a warning whenever an update is available. Try it; you'll think you've died and gone to heaven. Why did you ever bother with other programs.

Regards,

Ko

WestCoast1
02-12-12, 15:31
Maybe a useful tip here: download the free program Irfanview. It is, in my opinion but I'm not alone in this, the most userfriendly file-viewer there is.

It also has a very userfriendly option for resizing pictures; completely intuitive. It is completely free and you get a warning whenever an update is available. Try it; you'll think you've died and gone to heaven. Why did you ever bother with other programs.

Regards,

KoYes, use Irfanview. Free download, just google the word 'irfanview', it has its own website. Once installed, when you open a picture, press Ctrl-R, and a dialogue box pops up that lets you resize your pics. There are two boxes there, one for WIDTH and one for HEIGHT. Each box has a number in it. Whichever number is bigger, just delete that number and type 640 in that box (the number in the other box will also change proportionally). Click OK to get that dialogue box off the screen, and re-save the picture with a different name. Now you can post the new, resized pic.

Econo Tech
02-13-12, 03:13
Dorman, I'd be more than willing to help prevent you going bankrupt by taking some of 'them off your hands.

Will be dropping by Jakarta and would really appreciate your help in getting in touch with 'them. Tried PM-ing you but your inbox is full.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks in advance!

Mike.So kind of your Reborn25.

Do I guess that 25 denotes your age? LOL.

Dorman is quite capable of managing his fiances, I mean, finances, I guess LOL

Reborn25
02-13-12, 07:19
25's the age I started mongering haha; kinda late, I know.

And hey, I'm always willing to help out; I'm kind-hearted that way.

So kind of your Reborn25.

Do I guess that 25 denotes your age? LOL.

Dorman is quite capable of managing his fiances, I mean, finances, I guess LOL

Dorman
02-14-12, 03:14
25's the age I started mongering haha; kinda late, I know.

And hey, I'm always willing to help out; I'm kind-hearted that way.Late? You were ten years ahead of me.

I was in a series of long, unremarkable, steady monogamous relationships from the age of eighteen until I was past thirty. Suddenly in my mid-thirties, realizing there was more to life than a nice home in the suburbs, a decent wee missus, a steady commute to and from the office each day, two weeks holiday a year in Tenerife, retiring at sixty five and dying of boredom in a nursing home twenty years later I took off. Went to Australia first but it just seemed to be a sunnier version of what I left behind, then I discovered the strange, fecked-up big country to the north.

I've never looked back, although I don't think I will get to die peacefully in my eighties in a nursing home.

C'est la vie, as they don't say in the shebeens of Pangarang Jayakarta.

Sir Lancelot
02-16-12, 21:52
Three girls from my trip last year. The threesome was at Hotel Travel. Some great girls and good value but stupidly dark in the main lounge. My favourite was Hotel Classic. Some stunners in there. This girl was a peach. Sweet girl and girlfriend experience. The photo of the girl on the bed was taken at Dolly in Surubaya. Sleaze heaven, shagging pretty girls in their bedrooms.

Reborn25
02-17-12, 16:00
Well, doesn't matter when one starts so long as you're having fun eh?

And I'm betting you're having a good ol' time in Indonesia now. Not much fun dying peacefully in a nursing home anyway; better to go while deep in the throes of an orgasm while banging a sweet little brown girl.

Late? You were ten years ahead of me.

I was in a series of long, unremarkable, steady monogamous relationships from the age of eighteen until I was past thirty. Suddenly in my mid-thirties, realizing there was more to life than a nice home in the suburbs, a decent wee missus, a steady commute to and from the office each day, two weeks holiday a year in Tenerife, retiring at sixty five and dying of boredom in a nursing home twenty years later I took off. Went to Australia first but it just seemed to be a sunnier version of what I left behind, then I discovered the strange, fecked-up big country to the north.

I've never looked back, although I don't think I will get to die peacefully in my eighties in a nursing home.

C'est la vie, as they don't say in the shebeens of Pangarang Jayakarta.

Dorman
02-20-12, 04:10
better to go while deep in the throes of an orgasm while banging a sweet little brown girl.I hope my missus will see the funny side of it all when it happens.

AussieGaigin
02-20-12, 06:07
I didn't get really "sexuallyover active" until I turned 35 and I discovered ladies from the Land of the Rising Sun through my job.

30 years later I'm still at it and the girls still think I'm around 45.

The main threat to my health is the wife finding out LO.

Member #4410
03-16-12, 00:22

FieldmouseAwwwwww!

You promised!

Regards,

Ko

Smoothy
03-16-12, 14:40
Sari was a good girl. I hear she's pregnant now.

Member #4410
03-16-12, 22:53
Sari was a good girl. I hear she's pregnant now.I heard that in 2008 too. Don't know if that was true then, or if it is true now. I wish her well.

Regards,

Ko

KangK
03-18-12, 07:56
Three girls from my trip last year. The threesome was at Hotel Travel. Some great girls and good value but stupidly dark in the main lounge. My favourite was Hotel Classic. Some stunners in there. This girl was a peach. Sweet girl and girlfriend experience. The photo of the girl on the bed was taken at Dolly in Surubaya. Sleaze heaven, shagging pretty girls in their bedrooms.The one on the right of your threesome is Pipit. I don't think she works at HT anymore as last time I was there I was told she had moved on. Used to be my favorite as she had the best child bearing hips on any woman I have seen in Indo and a nice big rack also. She was talking about going to Batam with her sister.

Member #4537
03-18-12, 20:57
Tried the body-to-body massage offer with Desta. 18, at Oasis in Mangga Besar opposite Lokasari. Totally not worth it, as the girl I chose can pretty much only do piano-playing on your back. I did eventually get to some intense DFK and move onto the main course with missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl although she wouldn't give a BJ. The view and feel is amazing with reverse cowgirl as her curves allowed me to fondle those double Ds. Damage was 350,000 for an hour + 50,000 tip.

Asian Rain
03-25-12, 07:46
Something my ex sent me as a teaser the last time we had a reunion session. Taken by her boyfriend, who was a bit of a photo buff. She always sent me the better shots. The uniform was from my days.

We are setting up another reunion in April. Yum yum. Looking at her recent facebook pics, she looks as tight-bodied as ever. Enjoy Jakarta. AsianRain

Offshore Swell
04-04-12, 16:18
See report from Tegal, some regional pussy for you

Enjoy! (I Did)

OS

Marco85
04-06-12, 22:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Offshore Swell
04-07-12, 14:28
At risk of antagonizing further my esteemed critics. Another young lady from North Jakarta.

The bit I like the most is when I am taking her home on the motorcycle and she is pressing those huge melons into my back and squeezing me tight.

Enjoy!

Liondale
04-07-12, 16:50
Something my ex sent me as a teaser the last time we had a reunion session. Taken by her boyfriend, who was a bit of a photo buff. She always sent me the better shots. The uniform was from my days.

We are setting up another reunion in April. Yum yum. Looking at her recent facebook pics, she looks as tight-bodied as ever. Enjoy Jakarta. AsianRainDon't think you can go wrong with that.

Insayah
04-09-12, 15:55

We are setting up another reunion in April. Yum yum. Looking at her recent facebook pics, she looks as tight-bodied as ever. Enjoy Jakarta. AsianRainDamn. I'm officially envious.

Wine Guy 247
04-10-12, 15:36
At risk of antagonizing further my esteemed critics. Another young lady from North Jakarta.

The bit I like the most is when I am taking her home on the motorcycle and she is pressing those huge melons into my back and squeezing me tight.

Enjoy!This is why I want to move to Jakarta!

WG

Samchad
04-14-12, 19:15

Enjoy!Do they let you leave them creampies or do you pull out before?

Member #4537
04-15-12, 04:15
Do they let you leave them creampies or do you pull out before?Pretty much every girl in town is up for a creampie if she likes you or you are good into sweet-talking them. The only place they really insist on a condom are the import section of Malioboro, Alexis, Bunker, etc. Simply put, the locals don't use them, so why should we we?

Offshore Swell
04-15-12, 05:44
Do they let you leave them creampies or do you pull out before?If it will assist you to get excited, I will photoshop some goo into the picture for you.

OS

NicFrenchy
04-15-12, 06:24
If it will assist you to get excited, I will photoshop some goo into the picture for you.

OSHahahahahahaha really made me laugh with that one

Smoothy
04-15-12, 09:09
Like some of you guys mentioned, I like the costumes too. Or just having the girls wear the fishnets.

I saw a good wonder woman outfit at Pondok Indah Mall yesterday. I was with co-workers so I didn't pick it up, but may have to go back and get it.

Samchad
04-27-12, 05:46
Thanks for letting me know. I hope to make it out to Jakarta in the next couple of months.

Pretty much every girl in town is up for a creampie if she likes you or you are good into sweet-talking them. The only place they really insist on a condom are the import section of Malioboro, Alexis, Bunker, etc. Simply put, the locals don't use them, so why should we we?

Member #4537
04-28-12, 09:56
Met Sarli, a tiny-built sweetie at Terminal, Hotel Classik, Pasar Baru yesterday. Although the mamasans are still as pushy as ever in getting you to stay in their turf and the music loud and annoying, I was offered Sarli, who was seated with her colleagues at the couch on the little corner on the far right you walk in from the entrance. BBBJ, Deepthroat and a 10-minute (!) rimjob was on the menu. Oh, and a nice bareback creampie deep in her love box to top it all. Overall, definitely value for money for the IDR 270,000 damage.

Smoothy
05-01-12, 11:08
Here are a couple of pics from the Hotel Melawai 6th floor Maribaya bar.

Ceegee
05-01-12, 15:23
Simply put, the locals don't use them, so why should we we? To dramatically reduce the risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease, that at worst could kill you.

Golfinho
05-01-12, 15:39
tiny-built sweetie at Terminal, Hotel Classik, BBBJ, Deepthroat and a 10-minute (!) rimjob was on the menu. Oh, and a nice bareback creampie deep in her love box to top it all.Hotel Traffik, err Classik. That has to be one of the places in this town above all to never go in unsheathed. Every good looking body girl working there is going in and out of rooms non-stop flatbacking every orangatang, all-comers. 6 to 8+ of them every day. You pick your spots to mix it up sure, but this should not be one of them.

Smoothy
05-06-12, 01:44
To all of those punters who regularly frequent TG will know this one as she looks like one of the hottest chicks in TG especially when she is wearing clothes that compliment her tits.

I first met her around 9-10 months ago at TG when I was with my friend and my GF. I got my friend to front her and get her phone number when my GF went to the toilet. I then phoned her several days later after my GF went home to BPN. Pretty funny setup as the night I saw her she was with her who I then thought was her friend but actually turned out to be her mother. I arranged to meet them at Starbucks Pasar Raya where I had to negotiate with the mother to fu*k her daughter, certainly brought a smile to my face as I have never had to negotiate with parents to screw their daughter. Anyway she wouldn't take anything less than 1 jta and I just wanted to see those funbags slapping me in the face so I relented and we ended up at Hotel Melawai. Ended up being one of those big disappointments in life as when she got her gear off the tits weren't nearly as nice and she had some serious stretch marks on her thighs stomach and tits due to her having a kid. Also it was a pretty average session. Her mother had her when she was 14. I'd arranged for a 3 hour session but I was done and dusted in 45 minutes and out of there like a flash. Threw her HP number away and I even forget her name. But seriously if you get to see her you will think she is one of the hottest chicks you have ever seen but just drool on that only and don't indulge otherwise you will be like me and want to kill the guy who invented wonder bras. HeheheheMy brother did her around 2003 and his report on the service was similar. The stretch marks were a big turn off for him back then as well and he said she was a crap shag. He didn't deal with her Mom back then, just took her straight home from Top Gun, and gave her 300k (that was the going rate back then). But she's been on the blok now for almost 10 years and still pulling customers so she must be doing something right.

Dorman
05-09-12, 06:27
A long term regular I've been seeing on and off for about two years sms'ed me a month or two back, she had problems with her boyfriend and needed to meet me. Usual story so as she is actually a great goer and I had nothing better to do I met her, she didn't mention anything about problems and frankly I couldn't care less so didn't ask.

Yesterday we met again, she's rake thin usually and this was emphasised by the rather baggy blouse she was wearing. After I got her kit off I reckon I could work out what her problem was, though she vehemently denies it.

Anyone else spot what's on her mind? I've included a pic from last year for comparison.

SE Asia Joe
05-09-12, 06:54
A long term regular I've been seeing on and off for about two years sms'ed me a month or two back, she had problems with her boyfriend and needed to meet me. Usual story so as she is actually a great goer and I had nothing better to do I met her, she didn't mention anything about problems and frankly I couldn't care less so didn't ask.

Yesterday we met again, she's rake thin usually and this was emphasised by the rather baggy blouse she was wearing. After I got her kit off I reckon I could work out what her problem was, though she vehemently denies it.

Anyone else spot what's on her mind? I've included a pic from last year for comparison.Welllll. Since I really cannot tell which picture is recent and which is from last year, it can either be she's now pregnant OR that she's now got Aids!

Ooooops / LOL!

SEAJ

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 07:05

Anyone else spot what's on her mind? I've included a pic from last year for comparison.Yes I can see her problem.

But it could be good for you as her tits will get biger.

And it is fun to fuck them just befor thery pop out.

NicFrenchy
05-09-12, 07:33
Welllll. Since I really cannot tell which picture is recent and which is from last year, it can either be she's now pregnant OR that she's now got Aids!

Ooooops / LOL!

SEAJFunny and well said #thumbsup

BionicMan
05-09-12, 09:40
Welllll. Since I really cannot tell which picture is recent and which is from last year, it can either be she's now pregnant OR that she's now got Aids!

Ooooops / LOL! SEAJWhatever is the case. We need to find out who did it! .

Menteng
05-09-12, 10:31

Anyone else spot what's on her mind? I've included a pic from last year for comparison.I hope it's not yours (wink)!

Dorman
05-10-12, 02:47
I hope it's not yours (wink)!Not guilty m'lud.

Pita123
05-23-12, 11:15
Funny and well said #thumbsupTheir letting Frenchies into Indonesia now?

Not guilty m'lud. we are all guilty. Only a question of what. Regardless, she's one I'd be keeping in touch with over the coming months. #smile

Member #4537
05-23-12, 21:58
Still possible to find the odd gem between the masses over at Hotel Classik, Pasar Baru.

Rania. 21, a decent Arab-Indo mix, which I like.

Member #4537
05-26-12, 13:06
The Photo Gallery has been kinda dead lately.

Member #4410
06-14-12, 12:15
I am now in a hotel featuring cable connection as well as wifi, so here are a few pics of my recent encounter with Wulan and Dila in Maribaya. As I left the place I caught sight of the new Novi. Must try her again when I return to Jakarta next week.

Regards,

Ko

D Cups
06-14-12, 15:12
Sorry, guys, no contact info available except go to Alexis Hotel. It is expensive but they have some beauties. The DIA girl removed her profile from DIA and is now my main squeeze there. She likes to bring girlfriends along so I am in heaven when I see her.

Asian Rain
06-16-12, 12:12
From the archives. Mall pickup from Plaza Tanjungun in Surabaya. Most memorable from the session was when she tripped into another dimension of pleasure when she applied my vibrator to her clit. She was on fire after that. Good effort on the BBBJ and very accommodating during FS. Looked pretty good in the stockings. Enjoy Indonesia, AsianRain

WestCoast1
09-07-12, 06:38
Same. Originally a TG girl, she's probably getting old for the game now. Lovely personality; we went out on several regular dates. She would txt and bring a friend sometimes to the hotel.