PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Freque
04-14-14, 07:25
NUR KUMALA SARI from BOGOR at Blok M Plasa.

Guys,

01. My last posting, when I was in Jakarta, was about SILVI, a few minutes ago, posted hereunder.

02. Well, what happened, the following day, on 28 March 2014, after a quick visit to the office on Jl. TB Simatupang, debating and arguing as usual with the geek-office-bean-counters; finish my business and went streight solo-hunting, in my usual "hunting ground" of Blok M Plasa.

03. Not the pretties, not the sexiest girl around. Based upon your taste, there were then much sexier and prettier girls around. However, the formation of her "boobs" on her red T-Shirt, her flowing long black hair and her smile, just simply hooked-me-up. She is just simply Okay. 18 years old and got a 3 years old daughter.

04. A bit shagging breast, but very very nice to cuddle and suck, a very loving kissing and definitely a very very turning-me-on BBBJ with a CIM, including swallowing my juice...Hi Pete,

Love the girls you had. Your reviews were nice. I will be in Jakarta next month for 2 weeks, will try to get Nur Kamala for the night.

Cheers

Offshore Swell
04-15-14, 03:08
Here you go FE48, this is how you do a field report. Note the photo's. You can take these with a camera. Posting them is almost as easy as writing two paragraph posts of regurgitated facts. You should try it someday.

Flew into Surabaya and took a beautiful hotel room at JS suites. It was the best suite in the house but was possibly the nicest hotel suite I have ever been in. Highly recommended. Had arranged to meet alocal with his lady friend for a threesome. He warned me the day before she was a little hairy (bulu banyak).

The plan was that she was ready to try DP. Anyway after our introductions and OS having a prolonged play with a very nice pair of boobies. We got naked.

At this time I began to feel sorry for my poor colleague. I did not know that Indonesian cocks were this small, poor fellow. He sort of just wilted when he had to measure up against OS's big thing. Of which our hairy friend was rapidly getting excited. At this point OS had little choice but to take the floor with her while my colleague retired to the corner to play with himself.

A good time was had by most of us although possibly not all.

Anybody like getting lost in the forest?

Enjoy, OS

Pete33
04-15-14, 03:20
Offshore Swell Buddy,

01. Very excellent and nice Field Report.

02. UNOCAL [should they still be in business] would be very proud of your "drilling" methodology.

03. So, how many "spudding" have had happened.

04. Great Report.

Ciao,

Pete33.

Here you go FE48, this is how you do a field report. Note the photo's. You can take these with a camera. Posting them is almost as easy as writing two paragraph posts of regurgitated facts. You should try it someday.

Flew into Surabaya and took a beautiful hotel room at JS suites. It was the best suite in the house but was possibly the nicest hotel suite I have ever been in. Highly recommended. Had arranged to meet alocal with his lady friend for a threesome. He warned me the day before she was a little hairy (bulu banyak).

The plan was that she was ready to try DP. Anyway after our introductions and OS having a prolonged play with a very nice pair of boobies. We got naked. At this time I began to feel sorry for my poor colleague. I did not know that Indonesian cocks were this small, poor fellow. He sort of just wilted when he had to measure up against OS's big thing. Of which our hairy friend was rapidly getting excited. At this point OS had little choice but to take the floor with her. A good time was had by most of us although possibly not all.

Enjoy, OS

Pete33
04-15-14, 03:23
Canyon Buddy,

01. The very huge Mall, called Blok M Plasa.

02. Do your hunting between 15:00 hrs upto 19:00 hrs.

03. Yes, most of the "girls" do understand a bit of English.

04. Best of Luck and please do post your Report.

Ciao,

Pete33.

Pete,

Where in Blok M did you find those young loveliness? They look cute and wholesome. I heard Blok M could be pretty rough. Can you find any that speak a little English?

Pete33
04-15-14, 03:26
Freque Buddy,

01. Best of Luck on your coming "hunting".

02. Just always do remember, your most effective "weapon" is a very nice smile.

03. Please do post your Report.

Ciao,

Pete33.

Hi Pete,

Love the girls you had. Your reviews were nice. I will be in Jakarta next month for 2 weeks, will try to get Nur Kamala for the night.

Cheers

Menteng
04-15-14, 13:03

The plan was that she was ready to try DP. Anyway after our introductions and OS having a prolonged play with a very nice pair of boobies. We got naked.

At this time I began to feel sorry for my poor colleague. I did not know that Indonesian cocks were this small, poor fellow. He sort of just wilted when he had to measure up against OS's big thing. Of which our hairy friend was rapidly getting excited. At this point OS had little choice but to take the floor with her while my colleague retired to the corner to play with himself.

A good time was had by most of us although possibly not all.

Enjoy, OSLooks likes she's got Chinese genes. Nice!

Member #4410
04-15-14, 20:48

<SNIP

Enjoy, OSExcellent report OS, but you may have overwhelmed the poor little felllow.

He may never be able to follow up <grin

Regards,

Ko

Member #4410
04-17-14, 21:52
with a little delay (sorry about that) some pictures i made in maribaya on december 31 last year.

the girls were having their party with speeches by the mamasan, some praying led by a sort of imam and a lot of karaoke and drinking.

when i entered the bar i was immediately joined by tutik, followed by lili, who i also had before. at that point i did not yet notice that tutik was pretty well sloshed although when she started dfk'ing right there i might have guessed. i felt quite horny so i asked lili to invite a third girl, which turned out to be ati (hope i spelled that right). we went to the room and after the usual shower we laid ourselves on the bed and had quite some fun. at one point tutik had to slow down because the booze started to take its toll, but the other two more than made up for it. on the picture where they have their clothes on afterward you can tell that tutik was not quite there anymore, poor girl. afterwards we returned to the bar where the girls rejoined the party and i took another drink and enjoyed the view.

see eddie? this is how you make a field report, complete with pictures. you should try it yourself. get yourself a passport and really fly to those locations you only dream about. better than writing silly pm's.

regards,

ko

Member #4410
04-17-14, 22:14
I lost track of which pictures I had attached, so I decided to stop, check and attach a second series. Enjoy.

Regards,

Ko

Black Franciss
04-21-14, 18:42
Didn't have enough time to go hunting in the evening, so I decided to contact a few girls from Craiglist. Most of them totally overpriced. This 22 year old girl agreed for 800 000 2 shots (incl. CIM) , massage.

It was okay, but nothing to repeat.

Pemcd
05-03-14, 08:18
P4P Girlfriend from 2008 from Jakarta with nice big tits

This was my short time P4P girlfriend I was actually considering to get her to retire from her P4P game and be my gf / wife in the future. We saw eachother for a few months. Flew her even in for extended week long stays to Singapore.

Was quiete in love but as usual with P4P girls deceit and lies made an end to it. Thank god I came to my senses. But her boobs made me crazy and she was fun and crazy to be with.

She stopped working then about 1 year later when some other John made her "retire". Lets call her IndoBitch-with-big-tits. Won't name her name.

2 Pics taken with camera on my couch. 2 videosnapshots taking from a nice fucking video with her. Note the blue couch. You will see more of the couch in future. Enjoy the pics.

Master Diver II
05-05-14, 06:49
P4P Girlfriend from 2008 from Jakarta with nice big tits

This was my short time P4P girlfriend I was actually considering to get her to retire from her P4P game and be my gf / wife in the future. We saw each other for a few months. Flew her even in for extended week long stays to Singapore.

Was quiete in love but as usual with P4P girls deceit and lies made an end to it. Thank god I came to my senses.Pemcd,

You're mixing up words that don't go together in the same sentence: P4P and girlfriend. Glad you came to your senses. It's difficult to further any relationship which has started in this manner, and I really wouldn't advise it. The poor girl will also find it hard to integrate into what you would call "normal" life. I do realise that some do succeed in making a go of it, but they are very few and far between.

MD II

Pemcd
05-11-14, 12:29
Pemcd,

You're mixing up words that don't go together in the same sentence: P4P and girlfriend. Glad you came to your senses. It's difficult to further any relationship which has started in this manner, and I really wouldn't advise it. The poor girl will also find it hard to integrate into what you would call "normal" life. I do realise that some do succeed in making a go of it, but they are very few and far between.

MD IIMD II,

For my further defense some more pics of this voluptuous Indo girl. I quite liked her although she was not my usual spinner 36kg type.

All the best,

Pemcd

TimTimGuy
05-12-14, 04:24
Pemcd,

Glad you came to your senses. *snip*

MD IIThe absolutely stunning beauty of Indonesian women can EASILY befuddled any cognitive ability in adult men. I'm more forgiving than you, MD, because I had a "close call" with this lady. She wasn't p4p and just got tired of waiting for me to make up my mind! For a while, I had her targeted to be the next ex-Mrs TTG. She was far and away the best bedmate I've ever had, and not a bad sight to wake up to in the morning!

Master Diver II
05-12-14, 09:02
The absolutely stunning beauty of Indonesian women can EASILY befuddled any cognitive ability in adult men. I'm more forgiving than you, MD, because I had a "close call" with this lady. She wasn't p4p and just got tired of waiting for me to make up my mind! For a while, I had her targeted to be the next ex-Mrs TTG. She was far and away the best bedmate I've ever had, and not a bad sight to wake up to in the morning!
MD II,

For my further defense some more pics of this voluptuous Indo girl. I quite liked her although she was not my usual spinner 36kg type.

All the best,

PemcdGuys,

I too have had a couple of close calls (JAD can testify to this) but none of them were P4P. I perfectly understand when the upper brain gets befuddled by decisions made by the lower one. I feel bad chatting too much without any photos so I'm attaching these. Both women were non-P4P but extremely horny.

MD II

Pemcd
05-24-14, 01:20
Skinny Indo Girl 2010 in Jakarta.

Here some pictures of a very skinny and sexy 22 year old (have her passport data) Indonesian girl I met on AFF and "ordered" to my hotel whilst me usual fuckette was out having a fit of usual drama. This girl. Lets call her "Skinny Indo 2010" needed money for schooling, etc the usual blah blah instead of saying this is what she does for a living. It pays to have a plan be prepared. Think she cost me 400 k for 2-3 hours. Quite liked her so she also became a member of "flying high to Spore Club" of Indonesian hookers I flew over to fuck from time to time for 2-7 days at a go. Cheaper than to go there yourself! Pics were taken by her and sent to me prior meeting. She was super cute and sexy. Unfortunately have.

Enjoy

Pemcd
05-24-14, 02:32
Gents,

Let me share nice pictures of a 36 kg spinner I fucked for years in Jakarta and elsewhere for quick weekend fucking sessions. Even bought her the passport to travel with me to other locations outside Indonesia (me old sugar daddy me).

I have seen her on and off for about 5 years. Most amazing 36 kg tiny girl at 1.52 height with the most amazing small firm tits I have ever seen! I think it has been her super firm and brilliantly shaped beautiful tits I fell in love with.

Lets call her 36 kg Spinner. 36 kg Spinner was an amazing fuck and I have countless hours of videos of her on my hd. She was a truly amazing fuck but otherwise quite stupid. Last I heard she married her Indo BF and has had 2 babys already.

I even invited her to come fucking when she was already pregnant by her Indo BF with the first child. That's what I call a hardcore working girl! Overall I loved being with her but she could be very bitchy at times. Think initially met her in BATS and thereafter she was a usual BlokM girl at bars like Top Gun etc for a few years.

Enjoy,

Pemcd

Smoothy
05-24-14, 08:13

Here some pictures of a very skinny and sexy 22 year old (have her passport data) Indonesian girl I met on AFF and "ordered" to my hotel whilst me usual fuckette was out having a fit of usual drama. This girl. Lets call her "Skinny Indo 2010" needed money for schooling, etc the usual blah blah instead of saying this is what she does for a living. It pays to have a plan be prepared. Think she cost me 400 k for 2-3 hours. Quite liked her so she also became a member of "flying high to Spore Club" of Indonesian hookers I flew over to fuck from time to time for 2-7 days at a go. Cheaper than to go there yourself! Pics were taken by her and sent to me prior meeting. She was super cute and sexy. Unfortunately have.

EnjoyI don't know about AFF, but she's definitely been on dateinasia for years. I think she's actually better looking now than she was back then. Back then I thought her face looked strange, but she hadn't finished growing up yet. Her face has gotten prettier with age (not that she's old). Are you sure she was 22 back in 2010? I would have guessed she was no more than 18. I like the pic you posted with her legs spread. Blocking out her eyes does nothing to conceal her identity though, since she has a unique look.

Asian Rain
06-09-14, 17:20
I think it has been her super firm and brilliantly shaped beautiful tits I fell in love with.

36 kg Spinner was an amazing fuck and I have countless hours of videos of her on my hd. She was a truly amazing fuck but otherwise quite stupid. Indeed, those tits were memorable, along with a nice pair of long legs. Just added heels and never had to squat when doing her from behind. Agree she was quite moody, but otherwise serviceable. I would have taken her more often, but she started hitting the booze pretty hard after some crumpled relationship, so I steered clear of her sorrows.

Funny story about Anita was just after we had this late morning bonk at the le Meridien, some guy texts her that he is staying exactly two floors above my room. I think I was in 1515 and he was in 1715. I was nicely spent, so I looked at her and encouraged her to "go go go" and service her friend. No better way to say goodbye. Me off the the pool. Her off to another payout. As I was lounging at the pool, I mused briefly if the guy thought it was odd how she arrived just 30 min flat after his text. Enjoy Jakarta, AsianRain.

Boarer
06-10-14, 05:57
I think I was in 1515 and he was in 1715.Good man. Some punters get so possessive and don't realize the game goes both ways! LOL Can't tell you the number of times a bf calls mid session asking what she is doing. (no pictures posted on purpose).

Tamurlane26
06-12-14, 15:16
I also flew her to Singapore and still in contact with her but got fed up with the endless cash calls. Also have to confess you got a better negotiation than myself. In Singapore she became too much of a headache and sent her back early!!

Enjoy

Tamurlane26
06-12-14, 15:18
Have read your last two posts and have had both of them. If I turn the page and find we have shared another one I shall be falling off my chair!!

MD II,

All the best,

Pemcd

Tamurlane26
06-13-14, 15:44
To a friend and am not sure they are one and the same! Just felt time to revisit the hard drive LOL.

Fred Gold
06-13-14, 16:41
From the great pictures and reports here, I can't wait to get to Indo. Having no experience there, do many girls shave their pussy or leave them hairy? I don't know the culture.

Do you find that there is much trouble getting pictures? Is cim considered typical there? Thanks HAPPY HUNTING FRED.

Mighty Spearsman
06-13-14, 18:09
From the great pictures and reports here, I can't wait to get to Indo. Having no experience there, do many girls shave their pussy or leave them hairy? I don't know the culture.

Do you find that there is much trouble getting pictures? Is cim considered typical there? Thanks HAPPY HUNTING FRED.I can only speak for myself, but in my experience most girls shave. CIM happens often, especially if the girl's experienced (and she could still be under 20!) but rarely will they swallow.

Taking pictures is very much on a case-by-case basis, as many girls are now aware that their photos could end up on the Internet and may be reluctant to have their face photographed.

Yes, you'll love it here!

Fred Gold
06-13-14, 22:55
YES! Many girls are afraid of having pictures taken. I must remember to brng a 'party mask' so that the girl's identity will be 'masked' so to speak. Just a suggestion.

I can only speak for myself, but in my experience most girls shave. CIM happens often, especially if the girl's experienced (and she could still be under 20!) but rarely will they swallow.

Taking pictures is very much on a case-by-case basis, as many girls are now aware that their photos could end up on the Internet and may be reluctant to have their face photographed.

Yes, you'll love it here!

Master Diver II
06-15-14, 01:29

Do you find that there is much trouble getting pictures? Is cim considered typical there? Thanks HAPPY HUNTING FRED.My experience is that you get the whole range. The working girls tend to be shaved or trimmed, and the non-pros are a mix between completely untrimmed to shaved. It all depends if she's met someone who likes it shave or trimmed really. CIM is your luck of the draw.

MD II.

Pemcd
06-16-14, 21:59
IndoBitch-with-big-tits from 2008 - some more pics.

Here with some more pics.

At Asian Rain. I am impressed we shared Anita. Hit m,e up on PM as your quoata full. Kept trying to send a short message.

Smoothy
06-17-14, 12:07
IndoBitch-with-big-tits from 2008 - some more pics.

Here with some more pics.Very hot. Love those tits.

Pemcd
06-19-14, 19:38
Very hot. Love those tits.Smoothy,

Me too. Check out my pics of a busty Chinese in Singapore Pic Gallery.

Some more as you like her.

Offshore Swell
07-06-14, 15:39
Come on guys lower your standards a bit. If you don't see any cockroaches in the room it aint genuine.

Blok M, Travel, Classic etc etc. Respectfully, this stuff gets a bit repetitive. Ho hum, yes I went to hotel travel and I met - (insert name here), she was 25, but she had a tight spinners body. Got down to the room and she gave me BBBJ, service was OK and I tipped her 50 K Ho Hum.

You are only scratching the surface of what Indonesia has to offer. I can nearly write a Classic report to the same formula that those girls provide the service. (In between yawns).

Get out a bit. Catch a train, or a plane, the locals are the nicest people you will ever meet. They have not got any hangups about the fact you want to sleep with their local girls. And I can honestly say with my hand on my black heart that of my most memorable Indonesian experiences. They have all been in shitbox downmarket joints in backblocks Indonesia and in Jakarta as well. Here's another Lokalisasi gem from an unnamed regional city.

These pics have been in quarantine for some time now. Ramadan is always a good time to post as those beautiful girls have all gone home for bulan puasa. Help me out guys and post more photo's so these ones are buried in the archives by the time she gets back.

The one I like best is where she is squirting out the KY, dirty little minx. She really struggled with OS's big thing so it was a relatively subdued session but she really was pretty. See the shot where she is scowling at that big thing? I wonder what she was thinking?

Enjoy.

OS.

Daeng
07-09-14, 01:47
Come on guys lower your standards a bit. If you don't see any cockroaches in the room it aint genuine.

Blok M, Travel, Classic etc etc. Respectfully, this stuff gets a bit repetitive. Ho hum, yes I went to hotel travel and I met - (insert name here), she was 25, but she had a tight spinners body. Got down to the room and she gave me BBBJ, service was OK and I tipped her 50 K Ho Hum.

You are only scratching the surface of what Indonesia has to offer. I can nearly write a Classic report to the same formula that those girls provide the service. (In between yawns).

Get out a bit. Catch a train, or a plane, the locals are the nicest people you will ever meet. They have not got any hangups about the fact you want to sleep with their local girls. And I can honestly say with my hand on my black heart that of my most memorable Indonesian experiences. They have all been in shitbox downmarket joints in backblocks Indonesia and in Jakarta as well. Here's another Lokalisasi gem from an unnamed regional city.

These pics have been in quarantine for some time now. Ramadan is always a good time to post as those beautiful girls have all gone home for bulan puasa. Help me out guys and post more photo's so these ones are buried in the archives by the time she gets back.

The one I like best is where she is squirting out the KY, dirty little minx. She really struggled with OS's big thing so it was a relatively subdued session but she really was pretty. See the shot where she is scowling at that big thing? I wonder what she was thinking?

Enjoy.

OS.I do really like your posting and the girl really catch my eyes.

TimTimGuy
07-09-14, 11:16
. *snip* These pics have been in quarantine for some time now. Ramadan is always a good time to post as those beautiful girls have all gone home for bulan puasa. Help me out guys and post more photo's so these ones are buried in the archives by the time she gets back. *snip*
Enjoy.
.Here you go. Damn, I miss Jakarta. TTG.

Member #4410
07-09-14, 20:00
Here are a few pics of a Top Gun pickup also called Rani.

She's a bit chubbier than the one who started the whole Rani discussion, but she was great fun. 800 K for an all-nighter.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
07-09-14, 20:06
I invited former sexy dancer Mellisa to my room. She no longer works at D's but is still game for an all-nighter.

Nice body with good tits and good fun in the sack. Unfortunately no action pics, but she did allow some nude pics in the morning.

She settled, after some haggling, for 800 K too.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
07-09-14, 20:15
The fear of pictures in Maribaya is only slowly receding. The girls still refuse at first, but sometimes, when they get into it, they forget to object.

Here are some pictures of Lili. No contender for miss Indonesia, but nice and firm and very tight. It takes some effort to enter but she is very willing.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
07-09-14, 20:41

Enjoy.

OS.Pretty girl and nice pics.

Cheers,

Ko.

Member #4410
07-11-14, 18:47
Here you go. Damn, I miss Jakarta. TTG.Was that a Maribaya girl? If so, who?

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
07-20-14, 20:07
It's a bit quiet in the Photo Gallery, so here are some pictures of Arti and Dewi I made in June.

Both refused pictures of face so I settled for body pictures. Especially Arti was very tight but both gave enthousiastic BBBJ's and after some extra lube could be entered fully.

Nice DFK all through.

Regards,

Ko.

Smoothy
07-23-14, 02:26
I hate the towel thing they do at Maribaya these days.

TimTimGuy
07-23-14, 08:26
When you can fondle the tits! Lucky guys in Jakarta today-- TTG is not.

Member #4410
07-23-14, 21:52
When you can fondle the tits! Lucky guys in Jakarta today-- TTG is not.I know how you feel. It will be a few months before I'm back in Jakarta.

Here are a few more pictures, two in Maribaya, two in my room in the Atlet, one in Harris.

Regards,

Ko.

Smoothy
08-08-14, 15:51
I bought these stockings in Sarinah.

Member #4410
08-08-14, 17:52
I bought these stockings in Sarinah.Excellent taste.

Cooze Hound
08-11-14, 06:13
I bought these stockings in Sarinah.The carpet clashes dreadfully with the sofa fabric :))

Smoothy
08-15-14, 07:12
That is definitely an ugly couch. But folds out flat, so it's functional.

Member #4410
08-15-14, 18:10
That is definitely an ugly couch. But folds out flat, so it's functional.Who's looking at the couch?

Cooze Hound
08-18-14, 06:02
That is definitely an ugly couch. But folds out flat, so it's functional.Yes useful, when that distant cousin, here for a bible study course needs a bed.

Dajudge
08-20-14, 00:41
I bought these stockings in Sarinah.Nice rack. Hot pussy.

SeaTraveler
09-02-14, 20:14
A few tasty morsels from a recent stay in Jakarta.

Sorry, not as good as some others at getting naked photos.

Suggestions please. So I can share of course.

MasBule
09-03-14, 07:57
Thanks for contributing.

That's definitely the center of the bell curve for the BlokM girls.

Naked pics are best discussed when your bargaining the take-away rules, that's when you have the upper hand. Otherwise its a case of - 'no me shy mister' or 'that's another 300 k mister'.

Suggestions please. So I can share of course.

Smoothy
09-06-14, 09:08

Suggestions please. So I can share of course.Thanks for sharing. So many people are posting recently telling the prices and what kind of service they received. But they are not posting pics of the girls so people can see the type of quality girls they are having sex with. In my opinion, any report that doesn't include a photo of the girl involved doesn't tell the story.

Smoothy
09-17-14, 21:45
Here's a Malioboro girl from a recent visit. I thought she was quite good. I returned there a few days later with a friend and she was wearing the exact same outfit. (I sometimes wonder if they wear the same clothes every day.) He ended up taking her upstairs that visit.

The funny thing was that when she got in the room with my friend, she told him that she had not been with me before. This photo disproves that.

Does she look familiar to anyone?

Mighty Spearsman
09-18-14, 12:37
Here's a Malioboro girl from a recent visit. I thought she was quite good. I returned there a few days later with a friend and she was wearing the exact same outfit. (I sometimes wonder if they wear the same clothes every day.) He ended up taking her upstairs that visit.

The funny thing was that when she got in the room with my friend, she told him that she had not been with me before. This photo disproves that.

Does she look familiar to anyone?I believe these girls have two or three designated work outfits that they would wear only at the spa, not outside, which is probably why your young lovely was wearing the same outfit. I know that that was the case when Cynthia (Sintia) was working at Kartika. She came over to my place one evening after work and was dressed very conservatively in jeans and a regular t-shirt type top.

Sorry, your Malioboro girl does not look familiar.

Member #4410
09-18-14, 21:23

Does she look familiar to anyone?No, but pretty girl.

Smoothy
10-14-14, 23:33
It's about time people stopped bickering and posted some pics or useful information. These are some pics of a Jakarta girl I took to Bali. Great girl and great time. I always like to take a girl from Jakarta when I go to Bali. For some reason, I never have luck with the local girls in Bali, I find the Jakarta girls to be better. I'm sure there are some good girls in Bali, I just haven't found them.

Member #4410
10-15-14, 16:44
It's about time people stopped bickering and posted some pics or useful information. These are some pics of a Jakarta girl I took to Bali. Great girl and great time. I always like to take a girl from Jakarta when I go to Bali. For some reason, I never have luck with the local girls in Bali, I find the Jakarta girls to be better. I'm sure there are some good girls in Bali, I just haven't found them.Excellent find. Please read PM.

Regards,

Ko.

Fred Gold
10-25-14, 22:27
But with the monger map. Just was inconvient to get to. Had air cond turned on.

Offshore Swell
11-03-14, 14:59
This little Hottie had been harrassing me forever on facebook. "Kapan lagi ke Jakarta" Poor old OS had to put up with nearly 12 months of it before I had a little gap in my rather hectic Jakarta schedule.

As you can see she seemed rather pleased to be once again getting her hands on OS's big thing.

Enjoy.

OS.

Somewhere15
11-03-14, 17:09
This little Hottie had been harrassing me forever on facebook. "Kapan lagi ke Jakarta" Poor old OS had to put up with nearly 12 months of it before I had a little gap in my rather hectic Jakarta schedule.

As you can see she seemed rather pleased to be once again getting her hands on OS's big thing.

Enjoy.

OS.Looks like she took it as a trooper.

Sympalogy
11-03-14, 18:52

Enjoy.

OS.Hey OS,

Is that purple thing in the doggystyle picture lube or a butt-plug.

Member #4410
11-03-14, 20:26

Enjoy.

OS.Excellent find. Compliments both on the girl and on the pictures.

Regards,

Ko.

Hihi Ster
12-01-14, 11:29
As promised in my Bali FR, some pics attached. They're a mix of "selfies" send over social media, pictures I have taken and screenshots out of videos we shot.

This is not P4 P so I have removed some identifying marks and jewelry.

Member #4537
12-14-14, 05:15
Looks like a dry spell has hit the gallery again.

Here's a Top Gun girl I picked up yesterday.

Damage was 400 K for 2 shots.

Member #4410
12-14-14, 19:58
Looks like a dry spell has hit the gallery again.

Here's a Top Gun girl I picked up yesterday.

Damage was 400 K for 2 shots.Cheerful and not camera-shy. I will check out Top Gun in a few weeks.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
12-14-14, 21:43

Suggestions please. So I can share of course.Bit of a late reaction but here goes, anyway.

- don't take pictures with your smartphone, unless you're outdoors;.

- invest in a reasonable compact camera with a good lens; I don't want to push one brand but I only have experience with various Panasonic models. I'm now using a TZ-40, which focusses lightning fast and, when set in "Intelligent Auto" mode, does all the thinking for you. Can be used with one hand when the other hand is otherwise occupied. All girls I asked to take pictures understood the workings within seconds.

- I don't doubt for a second that other brands make competent cameras.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
12-15-14, 01:26
Thanks for sharing. So many people are posting recently telling the prices and what kind of service they received. But they are not posting pics of the girls so people can see the type of quality girls they are having sex with. In my opinion, any report that doesn't include a photo of the girl involved doesn't tell the story.Agree. I'll be in Jakarta again in January and I will do my best to contribute again. Too many posters never contribute any pictures at all.

Regards,

Ko.

MasBule
12-17-14, 10:20
Sorry guys, no face photos allowed.

Rima photos 2,3,5. Rezma photos 16 and 17.

Report in Jakarta thread.

Member #4410
12-21-14, 16:32
Bit of a late reaction but here goes, anyway.

- don't take pictures with your smartphone, unless you're outdoors;.

- invest in a reasonable compact camera with a good lens; I don't want to push one brand but I only have experience with various Panasonic models. I'm now using a TZ-40, which focusses lightning fast and, when set in "Intelligent Auto" mode, does all the thinking for you. Can be used with one hand when the other hand is otherwise occupied. All girls I asked to take pictures understood the workings within seconds.

- I don't doubt for a second that other brands make competent cameras.

Regards,

Ko.I had already been taking videos with my camera (HD-video) but I recently perused the manual and found out that I can use my smartphone as a remote control via a Bluetooth link. Software is provided with the camera. You put the camera on a small tripod and activate the app on your Phone. The phone's screen shows you what the camera sees; you can zoom in and out, take pictures or video and that's it. The camera's auto-focus takes care of picture sharpness. For filming you need enough light, for pictures the camera will use flash.

I suppose other brands have similar features.

Regards,

Ko.

Offshore Swell
12-26-14, 03:38
Met this girl in an unnamed city. Had done her once before and she had very few inhibitions.

But don't you just love it when she does this?

So OS availed himself of this additional orifice that she wanted to provide me with, in, out, in, out. Now lets try the first one again. OK wow! She's cool with that too. In, out, out, in. So this is what it's like in Hollywood. Hmm. Lets try the back one again.

Next thing she pulls off me and quick as a flash comes around and sticks it in her mouth. Wow! This is all new territory for OS. Really new territory. OK! Let's try that again! In, out, in, out now pull out and put it in her mouth again. Wow! What a dirty girl.

This was all too much for poor old OS and he blew a big load in her mouth. Not sure if she swallowed because I was heading for the shower with the antiseptic wash to clean up.

Theres one bit about it all that worries me a little. And that is that when I first got there she was really pleased to see me and gave me a French kiss.

Now normally OS would be thrilled to get a French Kiss from a fair maiden like this. But I just keep wondering about this one.

Enjoy. OS.

Sly One
12-26-14, 16:51
Theres one bit about it all that worries me a little. And that is that when I first got there she was really pleased to see me and gave me a French kiss.

Now normally OS would be thrilled to get a French Kiss from a fair maiden like this. But I just keep wondering about this one.

Enjoy. OS.When she French kissed you, did it taste salty or did her breath smell like shit?

If so you can bet you weren't the first to be served this Royal treatment.

Sly

Member #4537
12-26-14, 22:31
When she French kissed you, did it taste salty or did her breath smell like shit?

If so you can bet you weren't the first to be served this Royal treatment.

SlyWhen I'm at Dee's place and just finished shooting my load deep in some chic's mouth or pussy without a condom, then another monger unaware of what I done just French kisses or licks her pussy. The girls don't even bother to wash properly, they just use some wet tissues. The funny thing is they don't notice the smell.

Jiggydus
12-26-14, 23:12
Met this girl in an unnamed city. Had done her once before and she had very few inhibitions.

But don't you just love it when she does this?

So OS availed himself of this additional orifice that she wanted to provide me with, in, out, in, out. Now lets try the first one again. OK wow! She's cool with that too. In, out, out, in. So this is what it's like in Hollywood. Hmm. Lets try the back one again.

OS.I have often encountered chicas in the various Asian and African countries I travel to that have twats that smell like shit. Now I know why! The practice of sticking the dick in the twat after pulling out of the arse is highly unsanitary. It may seem cool, but it should only be done only if you have a pan of sudsy, warm water along with a wash cloth with which you wash the pecker upon exiting the nether hole before stabbing the punani. When those pornos do that nasty practice, they should include a disclaimer to not try this at home. Punani that smells like arse is not appealing fellas!

Offshore Swell
12-30-14, 13:38
I have often encountered chicas in the various Asian and African countries I travel to that have twats that smell like shit. Now I know why! The practice of sticking the dick in the twat after pulling out of the arse is highly unsanitary. It may seem cool, but it should only be done only if you have a pan of sudsy, warm water along with a wash cloth with which you wash the pecker upon exiting the nether hole before stabbing the punani. When those pornos do that nasty practice, they should include a disclaimer to not try this at home. Punani that smells like arse is not appealing fellas!I have to say that I agree with what you say here. Although have never met a girl who's moneymaker smelt like shit especially in asia.

I knew this post would attract criticism but am sure most of us have plenty of not so savoury stories to tell about this lark if the truth was known and we were all brave enough to tell. I would be horrified to think that maybe I was a misogynist which effectively what that sort of behaviour borders upon. But This girl was heading in all those directions and I just had to try this once. Real life Hollywood ATM and she started it so my conscience is clear (ish).

If it makes you feel better she had a very elaborate douche setup ready to go for afterwards in the shower.

Now without being a nazi, (nazi misogynist that is), and seeing this is a photo gallery, perhaps you might like to post a pictorial "how to" guide of how not to do it like OS does.

As a starter you might get inspired by some interesting camera angles from a night or two in some seedy parts of Kota.

Does anybody know why my come has lots of bubbles in it?. Technically that is.

Enjoy.

OS.

Offshore Swell
12-30-14, 13:43
When I'm at Dee's place and just finished shooting my load deep in some chic's mouth or pussy without a condom, then another monger unaware of what I done just French kisses or licks her pussy. The girls don't even bother to wash properly, they just use some wet tissues. The funny thing is they don't notice the smell.I only ever went there once and as I was leaving she was squatting over the rubbish bin getting rid of my cream pie.

Timing in this game really is everything.

Smoothy
12-30-14, 14:17
When I'm at Dee's place and just finished shooting my load deep in some chic's mouth or pussy without a condom, then another monger unaware of what I done just French kisses or licks her pussy. The girls don't even bother to wash properly, they just use some wet tissues. The funny thing is they don't notice the smell.My favorite is after I go with a girl at one of the local brothels and the girl has her tongue up my ass almost the entire hour upstairs. Then after our session, she comes downstairs and I see her French kissing her next customer.

Member #4410
01-06-15, 16:19
Re-established contact with Novi. No action pictures, but she let me take some nudes.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
01-06-15, 16:39
Some pictures of this afternoon.

Menteng
01-07-15, 05:14
Re-established contact with Novi. No action pictures, but she let me take some nudes.

Regards,

Ko.Nice photos Ko! Besides, I'm sure the images on the walls made you feel at home (grin).

Smoothy
01-07-15, 07:49
That picture of Mila standing up is hot.

Member #4410
01-07-15, 10:09
That picture of Mila standing up is hot. I agree. I saw her standing there and immediately grabbed my camera. Incidentally, there are loads of lurkers here; already passed 300 views for that series <grin> .

Member #4410
01-07-15, 10:12
Nice photos Ko! Besides, I'm sure the images on the walls made you feel at home (grin).Honest, Mlud! It was an accident!

Member #4410
01-07-15, 10:33
Last Sunday I went to D's and the place was utterly dead. No dancers ("libur") and 2 clients, including me. After one drink I crossed the road and found Top Gun reasonably busy with quite some eye candy. Struck up sort of a conversation with Rani (the music in TG is bloody loud) and meanwhile scanned the surroundings. Saw a nice looking SYT in a gorgeous red dress who was being fed whisky-cola and tequilla by an older bule, together with an equally good looking SYT in a black dress. At one point the guy left the bar and I beckoned the red dress over. Her name was Rini and she was immediately game for a trip to my room. We kept trying a semblance of a conversation and then the black dress joined us, who turned out to be her sister, Juni. She also was happy to join, so we went to my hotel room. In the room Rini proved to be much more drunk than she had let up to be but she was still sweet. Juni was much more up to the task and was lots of fun. Unfortunately she had to leave after 2 hours because of child obligations so I gave her 400 k + taxi and let her go. Security at Century Park is easy going, so I did not have to bring her to the front door. Rini stayed for the night and woke me up with a nice blow job in the morning. No action pictures, unfortunately, but some nudes of my first sisters.

Regards,

Ko.

Tomasb
01-07-15, 14:17
Pretty funny. But just wonderimg if you ever French kiss these girls. LOL.

My favorite is after I go with a girl at one of the local brothels and the girl has her tongue up my ass almost the entire hour upstairs. Then after our session, she comes downstairs and I see her French kissing her next customer.

Smoothy
01-07-15, 21:29
Pretty funny. But just wonderimg if you ever French kiss these girls. LOL.I don't even kiss them at all and I never go down on them. I'm all about having them service me without me putting forth much effort.

Member #4410
01-08-15, 11:14
Outside the VIP-room the dancers are also a pretty uninhibited bunch. The dresses are getting ever shorter and more and more of the girls are wearing a string instead of some sort of slip. Witness the attached pictures I made yesterday in the main bar. Conducive to a good atmosphere.

Regards,

Ko.

Member #4410
01-16-15, 10:41
Atttached are a few pic's of Ayu and Indi (not to be confused with the guy with the whip and the leather jacket) when they made a house call.

Enjoy,

Ko.

Member #4410
01-18-15, 18:49
Novi stayed with me for some nights. This was a freebie; she likes me and has already started sending messages asking when I'll return. Belum tahu.

I asked her to give me an early morning BJ at the window and two seconds later she was on her knees. Nice. To complete she stood up, looking over the town and I took her from behind. She liked the attached pictures and asked me to send them to her via WhatsApp. I wonder who she's going to show them to. She claims Indonesian girls are very shy and don't talk about these things <grin> .

Enjoy.

Ko.

Smoothy
01-19-15, 01:27
I agree. I saw her standing there and immediately grabbed my camera. Incidentally, there are loads of lurkers here; already passed 300 views for that series <grin> .I was in Ds the other night and I love the confidence that Mila chick has up there dancing. She seems like good fun. There was a guy in there locked onto her, the look on that dude's face was priceless. He was in obvious lust and she seemed to thrive on the attention.

Member #4410
01-20-15, 17:35
I was in Ds the other night and I love the confidence that Mila chick has up there dancing. She seems like good fun. There was a guy in there locked onto her, the look on that dude's face was priceless. He was in obvious lust and she seemed to thrive on the attention.Yes, she's one of the best looking and she knows it.

Jwolf96
01-24-15, 01:46
Met Lisa at the front corner of the BATS bar. She stayed with me at Mulia for 3 days and I struggled to get any work done! She seemed quite high class and from the pics you can see she is well built but at the end of 3 days she only would accept 500,000 rp for taxi. I asked her why nothing more and she replied she enjoys staying at Mulia for the pool and the food. I guess her version of a 'stay cation' that worked out well for me!

Hilo77
01-24-15, 02:11
Mila walks the walk on stage, but I'm not convinced she's the greatest performer in the dark corner, and she had a rather over-inflated value of her skills.

Mind you that was on her first night when she was still a bit 'malu', perhaps her performance has improved and her fiscal expectations have become more reasonable.

However, to be honest having a look at these photos, excellent though they undoubtedly are and the OP is to be congratulated for their quality (although there are one or two sights that might have been better left unseen), I have kinda gone right off the dancers at Dee's. It's illogical I know but I feel a bit like Erskine May (and I know how we speak of little else on this forum) that letting the light in somehow destroys the magical illusion.

I'll stick to chasing the bar maids from now on, it's cheaper anyway.

Smoothy
01-24-15, 02:56
Met Lisa at the front corner of the BATS bar. Very hot. But isn't that the same girl you posted back in September? Sure looks similar with those big tits and a gold ankle chain on the same foot. Tits like that don't grow on trees in Jakarta.

Smoothy
01-24-15, 03:02
Mila walks the walk on stage, but I'm not convinced she's the greatest performer in the dark corner, and she had a rather over-inflated value of her skills.That's what I enjoy watching. She's not beautiful, but she's do damn confident and she thinks she's hot as hell. That's a turn on. It's good fun to see her get the guys excited in there with her sexy moves, eye contact, and smiles. She couldn't hold a candle to a girl like Pretty, but she's fun to watch.

Jwolf96
01-24-15, 05:26
Very hot. But isn't that the same girl you posted back in September? Sure looks similar with those big tits and a gold ankle chain on the same foot. Tits like that don't grow on trees in Jakarta.Yes she looks similar, but a different girl. Lisa has short black hair and a lighter complexion overall where the previous girl had long brown hair and that brilliant golden brown complexion. I love big tits, so I hunt them down and yes they are hard to find which explains why I don't post so often! Having said that, overall in SE Asia I find Indonesian girls to have the best figures hands-down.

Hilo77
01-25-15, 01:51
She couldn't hold a candle to a girl like Pretty.Ah Pretty (Prapti), anyone else other than Smoothy remember her? A tall, long-haired, dark-skinned beauty that used to work as a waitress in Dee's between 2005 and 2009 if I'm not wrong. I'm sure Menteng remembers her.

She started out as a sweet innocent 20-year-old girl just up from the kampung who couldn't speak a word of English but who insisted that everyone know she was a good little virgin. After quickly realising the effect her bewitching smile and lovely legs had on us old bule geezers she started putting it about a bit more, (the best I managed was a snog and a grope in the back of a Bluebird, I should have waited until she was somewhat less reticent).

Anyhoo, the last I hear she married a local guy and was living in the kampung, which rather amazed me as I was sure she'd nail some rich oil guy. I will post a photo later if I can dig one up.

Hilo77
01-25-15, 01:57
You know just as I write that the thought crossed my mind that Mila has a remarkable resemblance to Pretty, albeit a Pretty who is now 31 and has had a kid, which is exactly what Pretty would be now, you don't think. . .

(Cue the signature tune from "Outer Limits".

Menteng
01-25-15, 15:14
Ah Pretty (Prapti), anyone else other than Smoothy remember her? A tall, long-haired, dark-skinned beauty that used to work as a waitress in Dee's between 2005 and 2009 if I'm not wrong. I'm sure Menteng remembers her.

She started out as a sweet innocent 20-year-old girl just up from the kampung who couldn't speak a word of English but who insisted that everyone know she was a good little virgin. After quickly realising the effect her bewitching smile and lovely legs had on us old bule geezers she started putting it about a bit more, (the best I managed was a snog and a grope in the back of a Bluebird, I should have waited until she was somewhat less reticent).

Anyhoo, the last I hear she married a local guy and was living in the kampung, which rather amazed me as I was sure she'd nail some rich oil guy. I will post a photo later if I can dig one up.I do remember her, of course! And, could she look at you when she's angry! I do have a photo or two of her with other waitresses of the old Dee's. Unfortunately they are on my hard disk in Spain (I'm in Jakarta now).

I thought she was going to marry that tall English guy?

Hilo77
01-26-15, 04:10
Ok at the risk of appearing to be a semi-obsessed stalker of the poor girl, here are a bunch of photos from back when the Brooklyn Dodgers were the Brooklyn Dodgers, Dee's Place was in its old location and a man could have a cold beer there at 11 am and play a game of pool with a waitress like Prapti and enjoy the sight of her stretched over the pool table for a difficult shot and her knowing that your main difficulty was deciding whether to look down the top of her blouse to ogle that delicious caramel-coloured cleavage or to savour the sight of her slender thighs as the slit in her dress fell revealingly open.

Ah, them was the days. Such an innocent time, such a sweet girl.

I miss her, sniff.

Menteng and Smoothy might like these if no one else.

Cooze Hound
01-26-15, 07:29

I miss her, sniff.

Menteng and Smoothy might like these if no one else.Thanks for those memories, she was a great girl to be around in the bar. Rani was a bit of fun also, purely as a flirt of course.

Smoothy
01-26-15, 12:52
Although I enjoy those pics, I don't think they quite do her justice. Such a sweety. And a great body!!!

Back in the day, there were some real stunners working as waitresses at Sportsmans as well. Right around 2001-2003, the stable of waitresses they had there was remarkable.

Hilo77
01-27-15, 03:00
Although I enjoy those pics, I don't think they quite do her justice. You're right they don't, I was thinking the same myself, and it's odd how difficult it is to capture the beauty of Indonesian women on camera, you take a picture of a stunning looking girl but she often comes across as quite plain in the image.

Alas they are all I have.

Menteng
01-27-15, 04:12

I miss her, sniff.

Menteng and Smoothy might like these if no one else.Uncle, is that you?

I was at Dee's not so long ago and I have to agree about the declined quality of the staff. Two years ago I thought Jua (was a promising one, but for every year that has past, she must have gained at least 5 kilo's.

Tommy Suharto
01-27-15, 04:30
Tits like that don't grow on trees in Jakarta.No, not on trees, but in my experience, big boobs are likely from genes, left by the old Dutch colonial era. I have noticed that many times before. There are about 2 million people with some Dutch ancestry in Indonesia. My marketing girl has enormous knockers, size watermelon. After questioning her interest in the Netherlands, sure enough, her reply "oma saya belanda".

Smoothy
01-27-15, 04:51
No, not on trees, but in my experience, big boobs are likely from genes, left by the old Dutch colonial era. I have noticed that many times before. There are about 2 million people with some Dutch ancestry in Indonesia. My marketing girl has enormous knockers, size watermelon. After questioning her interest in the Netherlands, sure enough, her reply "oma saya belanda".Unfortunately, I can honestly say that in all my years in Jakarta, I have found zero working girls with Dutch blood in them. Most of those type of girls are from wealthy families or are stars on television. You won't find many of them in BATS.

Tommy Suharto
01-27-15, 07:23
Unfortunately, I can honestly say that in all my years in Jakarta, I have found zero working girls with Dutch blood in them. Most of those type of girls are from wealthy families or are stars on television. You won't find many of them in BATS.Working girls, may be no, but there definitely are. Unfortunately I can't refer to any active girls as I have had my hands full over the last year. But in the past, when I discovered this as a novelty, actively seeking them out, I have come across more than a few. Especially in Bandung, in a seedy club like Aloha, but also in Jakarta. Katarina in the Tavern (Aryaduta) was one. Even in MyBar in blok M. Anywhere basically. Sometimes they don't know or they don't care about. But original Javanese women tend to have relatively small breasts and smaller noses (pesek). But if a girl has a typical hidung mancung (pointy nose) and a full rack, you can bet and occasionally I ask about it.

Member #4537
01-27-15, 19:05
Unfortunately, I can honestly say that in all my years in Jakarta, I have found zero working girls with Dutch blood in them.This Dutch-Indo chic Dianne always hangs out at BATS and CJ's. I see her almost everytime I go. If she isn't at BATS, she's definitely in CJ's and vice-versa.

I took her once for an agreed price of 1 juta and I have to say I was very disappointed as she wouldn't give a BJ without a condom or DFK or anything like that (won't help me get an erection). I kicked her out without paying of course, as almost every girl in town gives a BBBJ and even BBFS.

Smoothy
01-27-15, 19:20
This Dutch-Indo chic Dianne always hangs out at BATS and CJ's. I see her almost everytime I go. If she isn't at BATS, she's definitely in CJ's and vice-versa.

I took her once for an agreed price of 1 juta and I have to say I was very disappointed as she wouldn't give a BJ without a condom or DFK or anything like that (won't help me get an erection). I kicked her out without paying of course, as almost every girl in town gives a BBBJ and even BBFS.Well, that destroys the theory that the Dutch-Indo chicks have big breasts. Haha.

Member #4410
01-28-15, 00:34
I agree. I saw her standing there and immediately grabbed my camera. Incidentally, there are loads of lurkers here; already passed 300 views for that series <grin> .And some of them have already passed the 1000 mark for views. Good looking girls there.

Member #4410
01-28-15, 00:37
This Dutch-Indo chic Dianne always hangs out at BATS and CJ's. I see her almost everytime I go. If she isn't at BATS, she's definitely in CJ's and vice-versa.

I took her once for an agreed price of 1 juta and I have to say I was very disappointed as she wouldn't give a BJ without a condom or DFK or anything like that (won't help me get an erection). I kicked her out without paying of course, as almost every girl in town gives a BBBJ and even BBFS.Funny. Many times the mix of Indonesian and Dutch (or other brands) results in stunning girls. This time it brought forward a rather plain girl, though reasonably pretty. As always, YMMV.

Mighty Spearsman
01-28-15, 01:49
Unfortunately, I can honestly say that in all my years in Jakarta, I have found zero working girls with Dutch blood in them. Most of those type of girls are from wealthy families or are stars on television. You won't find many of them in BATS.Yes, most mixed Dutch-Indo girls (or Caucasian-Indo girls in general) come from wealthy families and / or are stars on TV (or are finalists in the Miss Indonesia beauty pageant).

But over the years, I have run across a couple of working girls who are mixed-race. Usually their fathers were nowhere to be found and they had been raised by a single mom (who may have been a working girl herself).

I have a particularly fond memory of a good-looking Dutch-Indo girl who used to work at Kartika in 2008/09. Besides the nose and fuller rack, another give-away was her height as she was at least 1. 73 meters tall.

Hilo77
01-28-15, 04:14
I hesitate to add to this topic without attaching a photo in case I get scolded by the forum fascist in the general info section, perhaps we should move this topic elsewhere.

However before I do I should say that I was reading an enjoyable history about life in the colonial East Indies and how a Dutch official would live a few years out East and enjoy his concubine before returning to Holland to pick a nice virgin Dutch wife (whom he would then infect with the clap) and he would take her back to the plantation where she would wonder why her husband's maid was so sullen towards her and why her children were so pale and where on earth was the father of them?

The mixing of the races was not limited only to the upper-class natives, in fact I would think far more Dutchmen had children with maids, prostitutes and other lassies than they did with native wives, which was rather frowned upon.

However I doubt that would explain the big boobs, plenty of pure-bred dark-skinned Indonesian girls have big boobs and asses, much more so than other SE Asian nations which were also colonised by Europeans. It's just their genes.

Kadoma
02-10-15, 01:34
I remember someone describing Tiga Puluh as being 'haunted by the ghosts of hookers past', and I thought it particularly apt at the time. But a good time can certainly still be had. Yes, it's full of old stagers, but the experience is on board and if they want to they can show you an excellent time, and there's the occasional new face. And often you can find a ratio of 20 girls to one guy. I can vouch for that, as on one occasion I was the one guy and I counted them! It's certainly never crowded and nothing like the old days. Customers are rare, and except for Yanti, the sombong Queen of the Scene, with her short dresses and silicon enhancement, they're usually happy with 700,000. And very happy to do threesomes, and if you're lucky and pick the right ones, with a full and enthusiastic girl on girl thrown in.

And herewith, the proof. Ayu, with the large (and not too saggy) boobs, and her mate Nana with the stand out nipples. Ayu is a regular there, quiet and non pushy. Nana her friend, not often to be seen in the bar but only a phone call away. She has a cleft palet, so talks a bit funny and can be shy. But definitely not in the room, were the clothes were off and the fingers were in her pussy before you could say 'abracadabra'. The cleft palet is interesting. She likes the odd cigarette but has to hold her nose closed with one hand so the smoke doesn't just go straight back out! But it works well in the blow job department. Nana is seriously into pussy licking and the two of them would've been able to happily entertain themselves for hours without you or I needing to be there.

We had had a little play before these photos, but I'm sure everyone will understand that the penetration was purely for the technical reason of ensuring that their pussies would open willingly and widely for these photos and it was not for my selfish pleasure.

Ayu is now something of a favourite of mine, but Nana has yet to come for a repeat. That will very soon be remedied.

Smoothy
02-15-15, 14:44
Customers are rare, and except for Yanti, the sombong Queen of the Scene, with her short dresses and silicon enhancement, they're usually happy with 700,000. I'm looking forward to some photos of Yanti. Have you taken her?

Hilo77
02-17-15, 02:55
The cleft palet is interesting... But it works well in the blow job department. The mind boggles, surely worthy of a photo?

Smoothy
02-26-15, 02:34
Incidentally, am I the only one to notice that the girls have expanded their repertoire of services? I went to Maribaya a number of times this year and also invited some of the girls to my hotel room and they are now all spontaneously including licking my asshole to the experience. This was new to me, but quite enjoyable, having one or two girls performing a BBBJ and the third licking away down under. I was going through old posts and found this. Unfortunately, it's now rare to find any rimmers in town. Back in 2011 it was the norm, now it seems the girls don't want to do it anymore.

Menteng
02-26-15, 03:42
I was going through old posts and found this. Unfortunately, it's now rare to find any rimmers in town. Back in 2011 it was the norm, now it seems the girls don't want to do it anymore.I went to Berlian and Royal Mas, hoping to get that kind of treatment. The mamasan and papasan acted (like they didn't know what I meant. I had to explain, both to them and the girls. As a result, I had to push the heads in the right direction, using a little force.

So, please, give me names and places where to get AR.

Smoothy
02-26-15, 09:58
So, please, give me names and places where to get AR.I haven't gotten AR in Indonesia in a long time. I've gotten it plenty in Thailand, but not Indonesia. However, Henny at Maribaya 6th floor at Hotel Melawai has always given a great rim. She used to do it automatically as part of her servicing, but now you have to ask her.

You posted here once how to tell a girl in bahasa Indonesia that you wanted her to give AR. How do you say that again?

Menteng
02-27-15, 14:43
I haven't gotten AR in Indonesia in a long time. I've gotten it plenty in Thailand, but not Indonesia. However, Henny at Maribaya 6th floor at Hotel Melawai has always given a great rim. She used to do it automatically as part of her servicing, but now you have to ask her.

You posted here once how to tell a girl in bahasa Indonesia that you wanted her to give AR. How do you say that again?Well I may have used different words then, but nowadays I'd say: mandi kucing, jilat depan dan belakang sampe ke bol nya.

I'm sure you know how to pronounce those words.

Samchad
03-03-15, 08:23
Atttached are a few pic's of Ayu and Indi (not to be confused with the guy with the whip and the leather jacket) when they made a house call.

Enjoy,

Ko.Where did you meet these two ladies? They look fun.

Member #4410
03-03-15, 21:34
Where did you meet these two ladies? They look fun.They"re both Dancers at D's Place.

RodneyRude
03-11-15, 09:49
Off various dating sites, all were free, well apart from the taxi money. Love Jakarta.

RodneyRude
03-11-15, 09:51
And there real.

RodneyRude
03-11-15, 09:53
Soi many women. So little time.

MarkIII
03-11-15, 19:11
Soi many women. So little time.Finally some great pics of sexy girls. We needed that here.

Naked Gunz
03-12-15, 01:03
And there real.Wow! These are some hot pics. Finally, a man that has great taste like me. I may have to put this country on my list. What site did you use, (and thanks for sharing)?

Smoothy
03-12-15, 03:35
Off various dating sites, all were free, well apart from the taxi money. Love Jakarta.Unbelievably hot. But may I ask how many hundreds of hours you spent on those sites and which sites they were to snag girls that nice in Jakarta? The girls in those photos are very rare finds indeed. In over 10 years and hundreds of girls in Jakarta, I never had tits like those. And believe me, I looked.

RodneyRude
03-12-15, 06:24
Unbelievably hot. But may I ask how many hundreds of hours you spent on those sites and which sites they were to snag girls that nice in Jakarta? The girls in those photos are very rare finds indeed. In over 10 years and hundreds of girls in Jakarta, I never had tits like those. And believe me, I looked.Your right there Smoothy it takes many hundreds of hours of cut and paste and carpet bombing to find hot chicks that will come to your room first date just for a good fuck but they are there, luckily for me my job lets me troll the dating sites most of the day, those pics are the tip of the iceberg, I can shag a new one every second night if I wanted to but you can only have so much of a good thing, the rest of my time I spend down block m targeting waitresses and DS dancers, when there's something worth chasing that is, which is far and few between these days.

Card Boy
03-13-15, 23:11
Off various dating sites, all were free, well apart from the taxi money. Love Jakarta.Never had any success so far.

MasBule
03-15-15, 12:05
Surely you jest.

Skout, Tinder, WeChat, Badoo, Hot or Not.

Just got to be crafty with what you say and what you ask.

Never had any success so far.

Smoothy
03-16-15, 10:22
For those of you who have been around a while, here are some old pics I found of Blok M girls back in 2003-2004. Does anyone recognize any of these girls?

Smoothy
03-16-15, 10:24
Here are some more Blok M girls from 2003-2004.

MasBule
03-17-15, 04:56
No, but this was obviously before CFC and KFC opened up stores in BlokM.

Here are some more Blok M girls from 2003-2004.

Smoothy
03-17-15, 12:40
No, but this was obviously before CFC and KFC opened up stores in BlokM.Naw, those fine eateries were already there back then. That KFC was there and already looking run down when I first arrived in 1998. Here are a couple of bigger Blok M girls from back around 1999. They weren't all skinny.

Joel Goodsen
03-17-15, 20:52
Here are some more Blok M girls from 2003-2004.Nice photo's. I only recognize one, the "squatting" girl. I think she's been trawling the Blok for a long time. Haven't got the faintest about her name, though.

Hilo77
03-18-15, 03:08
Great photos Smoothy, keep them coming. All my records from that era were wiped out in a tragic hard drive crash a year or so back.

What depresses me most about them, however, is that to me 2003/4 seems like only yesterday but when you look at the photos, the remote controls, the fashions, the phones you begin to realise how long ago it was and how much older we have gotten.

I agree that squatter is very much still knocking around, and the only other one I recognise is the cute one with the white boob tube and black denim jacket. As to names? I can't even remember the name of the one I had last Friday, if I ever even asked her.

Smoothy
03-18-15, 03:45
keep them coming..Back in those days, I did not have a digital camera, so those are scans of actual photos. If I come across any more, I'll scan them in. Here's one from Tiga Puluh back around 2002 when Tiga Puluh was THE place to be. Damn shame the place went downhill so badly since then (aside from the renovation of Planet Hollywood, this was the dumbest renovation in the city, ever since they "renovated" it's been dead). I loved that place.

She's not in the photo, but does anyone remember the hospitality girl there named Vita? She was so damn hot back then! I still see her around on occasion and she's still hot, but back then she was stunning. I don't know why Bats or CJs don't have a stunning hot hospitality girl like that as well. That was one of the reasons I'd go to Tiga Puluh.

Beno69
03-18-15, 06:39
.... Here's one from Tiga Puluh back around 2002 when Tiga Puluh was THE place to be.
...She was so damn hot back then!...

Hey Smoothy,

- nice pics. - but what we do with memories from 2002??

Please send some new stunners and hot Girls from 2014/15 - best with Mobile Nr. And Address.

Ekspat
03-18-15, 07:04
Does anyone recognize any of these girls?These years you mention I was in Jakarta on a monthly basis, had a great time there. Roughly until 2005 or 06 or so. I think I know the girl "scan0033" quite well.

And yes, Tiga Puluh was a must-go at that time. Fully agree.

Hehe, I had a digital camera back then, Ricoh if I remember right, some whopping 4 MPix with 64 MB of Smart Media memory card. Will check whether I have some nice pics from that era too. Time flies.

Smoothy
03-18-15, 07:43
Hehe, I had a digital camera back then, Ricoh if I remember right, some whopping 4 MPix with 64 MB of Smart Media memory card. Will check whether I have some nice pics from that era too. Time flies.I'd love to see them!

Smoothy
03-18-15, 07:54
Ok at the risk of appearing to be a semi-obsessed stalker of the poor girl, here are a bunch of photos from back when the Brooklyn Dodgers were the Brooklyn Dodgers, Dee's Place was in its old location and a man could have a cold beer there at 11 am and play a game of pool with a waitress like Prapti and enjoy the sight of her stretched over the pool table for a difficult shot and her knowing that your main difficulty was deciding whether to look down the top of her blouse to ogle that delicious caramel-coloured cleavage or to savour the sight of her slender thighs as the slit in her dress fell revealingly open.

I miss her, sniff.

Menteng and Smoothy might like these if no one else.Here's the one and only photo I ever took of her. I miss her as well. She was such a charmer!

Smoothy
03-18-15, 08:01
Please send some new stunners and hot Girls from 2014/15 I do like to reminisce on occasion. But here are some current BATS girls. It looks like the last time you posted a photo was 2006. Please feel free to post some new ones of your own as well.

MasBule
03-18-15, 08:08
Wwooaahh cutey.

Here's the one and only photo I ever took of her. I miss her as well. She was such a charmer!

Cooze Hound
03-18-15, 10:17
Here are some more Blok M girls from 2003-2004.Smoothy, scans 15002,3 bare midrif, look like Lia. ?

Beno69
03-18-15, 16:12
....It looks like the last time you posted a photo was 2006.....
Sorry, was no more in Indonesia for a long time.

Maybe will send some in April. Will go to Bali for a wile. Inshallah.

Zippy
03-19-15, 03:39
For those of you who have been around a while, here are some old pics I found of Blok M girls back in 2003-2004. Does anyone recognize any of these girls?Oh yes. I remember Lia. She rocked my world for about 3 weeks in late 2004. I remember she had some boyfriend in England.

McMaiden
03-19-15, 12:40
I do like to reminisce on occasion. But here are some current BATS girls. It looks like the last time you posted a photo was 2006. Please feel free to post some new ones of your own as well.Think her name's Dewi or something? Phone number ends with 174?

Cheers,

McM.

Hilo77
03-20-15, 01:55
Here's the one and only photo I ever took of her. I miss her as well. She was such a charmer!Thanks mate, that's the sweety I remember, quite a big hooter (for non-Brits that means nose) mind you, I wonder was she one of those Arab / Indo mixes we were discussing earlier.

The BATS girls aren't so bad either, how much are they pulling down a session?

I will have a look through what remains of my collection and try to post something in the next week or so.

Smoothy
03-20-15, 03:30
The BATS girls aren't so bad either, how much are they pulling down a session?1. 5 million to 2 million seems to be the going rate these days.

WestCoast1
03-20-15, 04:39
Oh yes. I remember Lia. She rocked my world for about 3 weeks in late 2004. I remember she had some boyfriend in England.

Think her name's Dewi or something? Phone number ends with 174?Zippy, your pic looks a lot like a girl I used to take from Top Gun in 2010 and 2011. Name was in fact Dewi. Great girl, didn't speak much, good little f*cklet. Back then it was easy getting ST for 350-400 k. She would do me, then fall asleep on my shoulder while I watched TV. She never once left after the ditty, sleeping in until the next morning, happy with 400 + 50 taxi. She is in fact pictured in the PG on page 57, #1298, from May 2010.

Obligatory pic (not Dewi). Pictured is an older girl who specialized in taking it in the pooper (seen here, which drove her crazy).

MasBule
03-20-15, 05:38
Hahahah, awesome shot buddy.

Zippy, your pic looks a lot like a girl I used to take from Top Gun in 2010 and 2011. Name was in fact Dewi. Great girl, didn't speak much, good little f*cklet. Back then it was easy getting ST for 350-400 k. She would do me, then fall asleep on my shoulder while I watched TV. She never once left after the ditty, sleeping in until the next morning, happy with 400 + 50 taxi. She is in fact pictured in the PG on page 57, #1298, from May 2010.

Obligatory pic (not Dewi). Pictured is an older girl who specialized in taking it in the pooper (seen here, which drove her crazy).

Cooze Hound
03-20-15, 06:53
Zippy, your pic looks a lot like a girl I used to take from Top Gun in 2010 and 2011. Name was in fact Dewi. Great girl, didn't speak much, good little f*cklet. Back then it was easy getting ST for 350-400 k. She would do me, then fall asleep on my shoulder while I watched TV. She never once left after the ditty, sleeping in until the next morning, happy with 400 + 50 taxi. She is in fact pictured in the PG on page 57, #1298, from May 2010.

Obligatory pic (not Dewi). Pictured is an older girl who specialized in taking it in the pooper (seen here, which drove her crazy).Classic, see she is building up to her moment, eyes rolling back.

Smoothy
03-20-15, 11:53
Obligatory pic (not Dewi). Pictured is an older girl who specialized in taking it in the pooper (seen here, which drove her crazy).Great pic. Love it! I thought you did most of your work in the PI these days. If the girl in that photo is Indonesian, her name wouldn't happen to be Lilis would it?

As far as the Dewi pics in #1298, I can't clearly tell who she is since you blacked out her face in those photos. I don't recognize her given what I can see. I've known a heck of a lot of Dewi's on the Blok though over the years.

Smoothy
03-20-15, 11:58
Think her name's Dewi or something? Phone number ends with 174?

Cheers,

McM.As far as I recall, none one of those 3 girls were named Dewi. (at least the names they gave me for the night, they like to change them at times) I'm not sure about the phone number, I always use a cheaper local phone with a local sim card for those girls and I lost that phone, or I'd check the number.

Smoothy
03-20-15, 12:01
Oh yes. I remember Lia. She rocked my world for about 3 weeks in late 2004. I remember she had some boyfriend in England.That's her. I hear that Lia may have passed away due to a drug overdose. I don't have confirmation of that, but I haven't seen her in many years. Or perhaps she moved to England?

Smoothy
03-20-15, 12:33
Since this is the photo gallery we are chatting in, here are some photos of a CJs girl. Big tits, but she was a pain in the ass and not good in bed. I would never repeat with her.

UsPete
03-23-15, 16:40
Tramp Stamps.

250 000 Rp short time and 50 k taxi money.

LifeIsABeach
03-24-15, 06:39
Pictured is an older girl who specialized in taking it in the pooper (seen here, which drove her crazy).Westy, that is a great picture. She's loving it!

Member #4410
04-23-15, 00:33
I went to Berlian and Royal Mas, hoping to get that kind of treatment. The mamasan and papasan acted (like they didn't know what I meant. I had to explain, both to them and the girls. As a result, I had to push the heads in the right direction, using a little force.

So, please, give me names and places where to get AR.Shella and Wulan (Maribaya) and Sindi (FL) would happily rim, but unfortunately they have all retired. Novi tinggi still provides AR but is now out of the business and only does it privately. I'm afraid it is up to the personal rapport. I will ask again in Maribaya and report back.
Moronic auto-edit keeps changing AR in the header into Ar, but you'll understand.

Menteng
04-23-15, 15:48
Shella and Wulan (Maribaya) and Sindi (FL) would happily rim, but unfortunately they have all retired. Novi tinggi still provides AR but is now out of the business and only does it privately. I'm afraid it is up to the personal rapport. I will ask again in Maribaya and report back.
Moronic auto-edit keeps changing AR in the header into Ar, but you'll understand.See my reaction in the Jakarta thread!

Smoothy
05-02-15, 10:08
Shella and Wulan (Maribaya) and Sindi (FL) would happily rim, but unfortunately they have all retired. I would bet I have shagged Shela at least 100 times over the years. She may have licked down in that region at times, but her rimming skills were weak (at least with me). She had other very excellent talents, but I wouldn't recommend her for her rimming skills.

Hennie is still at the 6th floor and she rims up a storm. She'll bury her tongue in there for a full 10 minutes at times. I will admit that she doesn't do it like she used to a few years ago, but I would bet she could be convinced. Talented girl, tall, firm body, and very naughty.

For whatever reason, rimming seems to be cyclical. The girls used to automatically rim back in the early 2000's. Then they stopped for about 5 years and in the late 2000's they were automatically rimming again. Nowadays, they don't. I'm not sure why. It has to have something to do with the mamasans. The weird thing is I have found a correlation between rimming in Thailand and in Indonesia. It seems at times they rim in Indo, they are rimming in Thailand too. Although in Thailand you can always get a good rim because they have places special for that.

Smoothy
05-07-15, 19:38
Seems photos are sparse these days. Here's a pic of a girl scout that came to my door selling cookies. Or maybe it's a BATS girl, I forget. I know it's either one or the other.

Azmodeus Fl
05-08-15, 14:05
I'd buy her cookies anytime.

Seems photos are sparse these days. Here's a pic of a girl scout that came to my door selling cookies. Or maybe it's a BATS girl, I forget. I know it's either one or the other.

Member #4410
05-08-15, 17:08
Seems photos are sparse these days. Here's a pic of a girl scout that came to my door selling cookies. Or maybe it's a BATS girl, I forget. I know it's either one or the other.Another badge well earned.

Clear Water
05-16-15, 10:04
SYT tiny.

Name Mini.

Outright refuses bule.

Little to no English.

Prefer Covered but coaxed to BBBJ but kept spitting to tissue which spoilt the mood.

But willing and able.

400 3 hrs but let her go after a couple with 100 tip this was at 2 am.

Smoothy
05-21-15, 13:19
Does anyone recognize this other girl scout?

Mighty Spearsman
05-21-15, 14:30
Does anyone recognize this other girl scout?Hey Smoothy, is there a subtle message since she's a member of Troop "420"?

Acejack
05-22-15, 00:08
Does anyone recognize this other girl scout?This other girl scout has nice tits BUT. She is UGLY.

Smoothy
05-22-15, 04:25
Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder, because of the 2 girl scout chicks I posted, I like the chubby one better.

As a matter of fact, if anyone knows where she is these days, I'd love to find her again. She was a Blok M chick and her name is either Yanti or Chika.

Smoothy
05-22-15, 23:53
Here's yet another girl scout.

Dg8787
05-23-15, 03:59
This other girl scout has nice tits BUT. She is UGLY.She is not ugly.

Offshore Swell
05-23-15, 16:39
At last count there were 15 other threads on the Indonesian ISG where people could burble on about their latest thought bubble.

So would you think they would choose to post there? Nope!

Instead they just burble on mindlessly in the photo gallery. Page after page of photo free ramblings.

Here gentlemen is real Indonesian poontang. It's a pussy, on a lady. You put your weenie into the little banana part and push it in and out. It really doesn't really require any burble at all. Some of you should try it sometime.

This one cost USD $23.19 at latest exchange rates. A thoroughly enjoyable night can be had using chemical enhancers from certain nightclubs and then a short ojek ride down to lots and lots of the below. Highly recommended for young and old.

Enjoy. OS.

Member #4410
06-06-15, 18:22
At last count there were 15 other threads on the Indonesian ISG where people could burble on about their latest thought bubble.

So would you think they would choose to post there? Nope!

Instead they just burble on mindlessly in the photo gallery. Page after page of photo free ramblings.

<SNIP>

Enjoy. OS.You're right, of course.

I'm back in Jakarta and here are some results of one house-call by a tasty lady. In this case Indi from D's place. I'm particularly fond of the way she looks you in the eye while giving you a BJ.

More visits by other girls already agreed on; pictures to follow. Uploading from the hotel isn't blocked, but it's painfully slooooooow.

Regards,

Ko.

Wolvenvacht
06-07-15, 08:38
I'm particularly fond of the way she looks you in the eye while giving you a BJ.Indeed Karel, if they look at you while given head or fucking you, that is something special.

Member #4410
06-09-15, 11:03
Some pictures from another visit. This time by Ayu. Would not allow action pictures, but otherwise very obliging.

Uploading from Jakarta is so agonizingly slow that I do it in parts to avoid the over-ambitious time-out function.

Member #4410
06-09-15, 12:41
The second upload timed out, so another try.

Member #4178
06-09-15, 13:17
The second upload timed out, so another try.Lumix TZ40 is a very good camera. Well done as we can see the whole room and action.

Smoothy
06-09-15, 13:19
Nice work Karel. I think I like Indi better than Ayu as far as looks. But if I remember correctly, Ayu is the girl who is so confident on stage there at Ds and has that sensual look when she's dancing. One night in Ds, she had a couple of guys practically creaming their pants just watching her. Haha.

Member #4410
06-10-15, 13:45
Lumix TZ40 is a very good camera. Well done as we can see the whole room and action.I hadn't even noticed before that the EXIF info is retained when IrfanView is used to resize pictures. It's one way of checking if a picture is genuine or pinched from a website, I guess. Thanks for the tip. Also for the compliments BTW.

Member #4410
06-10-15, 13:50
Today Cha Cha paid a visit on her way to work. Smoothy has seen her dancing too, and she is also a bundle of fun onstage.

Enjoy. Today's upload was strangely fast.

Smoothy
06-10-15, 15:18
Today Cha Cha paid a visit on her way to work. Smoothy has seen her dancing too, and she is also a bundle of fun onstage.

Enjoy. Today's upload was strangely fast.Hey! That's my girl!

Member #4410
06-10-15, 18:56
Hey! That's my girl!Sorry <GRIN> . Enjoy her next time you're here.

Member #4537
06-14-15, 04:17
Was in BATS last night. Buyer's market as always. Good band.

Found Putri, a so-called amateur who only heads there once or twice a month. Maybe, but who knows for sure.

DFK, BBBJ, BBFS and even rimming was on the menu. She must have stuck her tongue in my ass for at least a solid 10 minutes. And got 3 shots. Totally recommended.

Damage 1.5 juta. Figured could have knocked down another 200 or 300 k lower if it was near closing time (as I successfully do with all the others. There's always 10 girls for every guy whenever I go, so why not take advantage of favorable market conditions).

Member #4410
06-14-15, 11:09
As I reported in the Jakarta thread, Novi kecil has started again in Maribaya two weeks ago after separating from her husband. I first saw her this afternoon and took her to the room with Eki, whom I had never seen before. As you can see Novi is not as kecil as she was when she was 19, ten years ago, but she is still great fun.

Enjoy,

Ko.

Member #4410
06-14-15, 11:12
Second batch. Uploading works surprisingly well from Jakarta.

Enjoy,

Ko.

Member #4410
06-15-15, 04:45
Went to Blok M yesterday evening but the area was dead after Saturdays' busy evening. So I proceeded to EP to have a few beers. Place was also relatively quiet, 2 persons in the Sports Bar and the Beer Garden closed, but the front bar was nice and busy. Found a place at the bar and wound up having a conversation with a good looking girl who agreed to come to my hotel with me at closing time. Jenita turned out to have her own car (brand new Honda sports model) and she drove us to the hotel.

She had been wearing a slightly oversized T-shirt but when she took it off I saw she had huge .......... tracts of land. Biggest I ever experienced on an Indonesian woman. Good DFK, so so BBBJ. She tried to mount me cowgirl style, but could not take my dick. Then she lay on her back and with the help of some baby oil I could enter her all the way. Nice and tight and she made all the right moves during the deed. After I came in her she kept moving her lower body and squeezing her pussy. Excellent. She had to leave at five to avoid macet on the way to work (she works at a Honda distributor). Damage 1.5 Juta.

Enjoy,

Ko.

Member #4410
06-15-15, 19:15
<SNIP> Jenita turned out to have her own car (brand new Honda sports model) and she drove us to the hotel.

<SNIP>

Enjoy,

Ko.<GRIN> .

Yesterday she claimed she never had visited EP before. Well, like most girls visiting bars alone in Jakarta, she had been telling porkies here. She was at the bar again, fanatically avoiding my eyes. Never mind; she had been good, but not that good. I just drank a few beers and said Hello, to her when I left :-) .

Member #4410
06-17-15, 06:12
Yesterday afternoon I took Novi again in Maribaya as described in the Jakarta thread.

Enjoy,

Ko.

Member #4410
06-17-15, 06:16
After reminding herself that Ramadan was near Ayu came to my room.

Enjoy,

Ko.

Member #4410
06-17-15, 11:01
Novi kecil came to my room together with Wati and they provided for two hours of fun. Good teamwork, both excellent BJ and good rimming. Attached a selection from my pictures. EP's facebook page says they will be open this evening (not tomorrow, though) so I'll go for a couple of well-deserved beers and then have a good nights' sleep.

Enjoy,

Ko.

Member #4410
06-17-15, 11:05
Two more of Novi.

Enjoy,

Ko.

Member #4410
06-17-15, 18:29
Where is everybody? Up to now all pictures in June were posted by me. Is nobody taking pictures anymore? Come on, especially those who post only comments, shape up and start posting!

Smoothy
06-17-15, 20:21
Where is everybody? Up to now all pictures in June were posted by me. Is nobody taking pictures anymore? Come on, especially those who post only comments, shape up and start posting!Egy posted that BATS hottie.

Member #4410
06-18-15, 08:31
Egy posted that BATS hottie.I stand corrected on that point. However, postings are few and far between.

Member #4385
06-18-15, 16:45
Supporting the photo gallery.

Wamena

Member #4410
06-22-15, 20:49
My freebie came by on the last night of my stay in Jakarta and she brought some of the toys I bought her. She told me her friend really liked the vibrating egg but was a little apprehensive because it used 'listrik'. She was not aware of the difference between 220 V and 3 V. I explained it to Novi and she will tell her friend <grin> .

This time Novi allowed me to take some pictures of her using her toys. Enjoy.

Member #4410
06-22-15, 20:59
Novi made one more housecall two days before my departure. This time I asked her to come on her own. Enjoy.

UpCountry
06-23-15, 17:00
My freebie came by on the last night of my stay in Jakarta and she brought some of the toys I bought her. She told me her friend really liked the vibrating egg but was a little apprehensive because it used 'listrik'. She was not aware of the difference between 220 V and 3 V. I explained it to Novi and she will tell her friend <grin> .

This time Novi allowed me to take some pictures of her using her toys. Enjoy.Sixth photograph reveals her great assets.

You are lucky to have the.

Good Luck.

UC.

Smoothy
07-31-15, 22:07
Over a month since a photo has been posted. Ramadan really must have sucked this year.

Here's a picture taken at JW Marriott Kuningan earlier this year.

Ceegee
08-07-15, 05:35
Ramadan really must have sucked this year.

I had good luck with Badoo during Ramadan this year actually. Met a sexy dancer whose club was closed for ramadan, and a couple of nice MILF types that I presume needed a bit of extra cash for the holiday. I don't do pics though, so nothing to post here.

Smoothy
08-07-15, 07:10
I don't do pics though.You may regret that one day in the future.

Here's another pic taken at the JW Marriott.

Member #4410
08-07-15, 22:08
You may regret that one day in the future.

Here's another pic taken at the JW Marriott.Ah. The view.

Smoothy
08-07-15, 22:44
Ah. The view.Sorry about that. Girl got in the way. You can still see the mall across the street though.

Hihi Ster
08-08-15, 07:10
Sorry about that. Girl got in the way. You can still see the mall across the street though.Unacceptable behaviour of women these days. Talking about seeing; this one couldn't for a while due to the blindfold.

Oh how I love my 21 year olds..

Hihi Ster
08-11-15, 12:27
Although I had uninstalled Tinder quite a while ago, as I simply don't have the need for it in Jakarta, I found myself in some 3rd tier city somewhere in Indonesia and decided to give it a go again. Got a match pretty soon and chatted for a little while. Met up at a little cafe and had her in bed a few hours later. Says she was visiting her mom but lives in Jakarta.

Weirdest thing was that she paid the drinks, snacks and hotel room, totally refused any offer of me paying for anything; "I am not an ayam".

Attached pics are what she send me from home the next day.

John Aldrich
08-20-15, 18:38
Tattoo girl. Some do know her. Wanderful.Hi Bulai69,

Where are you nowadays. Have not heard from for close to 4 years. Have you stopped coming to Jakarta. Hope you are fine.

Smoothy
08-22-15, 04:10
Here are some photos of Hennie from Hotel Melawai massage Maribaya day shift. Very friendly girl, tall, fairly white skinned, firm body, and great service. Good rimmer too.

MasBule
08-22-15, 05:12
Here are some photos of Hennie from Hotel Melawai massage Maribaya day shift. Very friendly girl, tall, fairly white skinned, firm body, and great service. Good rimmer too.Love your work smoothy, yes I had her last week as a matter of fact. Dayshift as well.

She's been there 7 mths, speaks great english and is very tall (like 5'11 I reckon) - easily stands out compared to the other girls there.

Service is top shelf including DATY, bareback, rimming all on the menu.

Lets plan to meetup there Smoothy and compare notes.

UpCountry
08-22-15, 17:03
Unacceptable behaviour of women these days. Talking about seeing; this one couldn't for a while due to the blindfold.

Oh how I love my 21 year olds..Picture of a Really nice girl.

Medanboy
09-03-15, 23:20
Although I had uninstalled Tinder quite a while ago, as I simply don't have the need for it in Jakarta, I found myself in some 3rd tier city somewhere in Indonesia and decided to give it a go again. Got a match pretty soon and chatted for a little while. Met up at a little cafe and had her in bed a few hours later. Says she was visiting her mom but lives in Jakarta.

Weirdest thing was that she paid the drinks, snacks and hotel room, totally refused any offer of me paying for anything; "I am not an ayam".

Attached pics are what she send me from home the next day.Weird, I had the same thing two times last week which never happened before. Alright the hotel room was on my account, but drinks, free car ride, food, they paid all. And when I wanted I got exactly the same answer "I am not an ayam".

One I met last time in the hotel by accident, the other one works at the airport. What happened to paying for movies, nice dinners, .... ??!! Oh well, will not complain either. Doubt it will become a trend...

One was supposed to be a virgin although I doubt that seriously (22 y.). Must say she was very very tight despite local "banjir. " The other had a kid (26) and said she had no husband anymore (never know what to believe, every time a different car...where does she get it...), also tight. Or I get bigger or they figured out muscle training. Don't know, doubt it is the first one. . Apologies for posting it without pictures.

Smoothy
09-13-15, 10:18
On the way to the airport the other day, I decided to stop off for a massage before my flight. I swear this girl could have been Jupe's stunt double. She made me promise not to post her face, but if you just imagine Jupe's face on this body, it would be pretty much what she looks like. I think the tits were almost a dead ringer as well. They were firm and wonderful. Now I know what it would be like to have sex with Jupe. Haha.

BrasilSoccer0
09-14-15, 03:04
On the way to the airport the other day, I decided to stop off for a massage before my flight. I swear this girl could have been Jupe's stunt double. She made me promise not to post her face, but if you just imagine Jupe's face on this body, it would be pretty much what she looks like. I think the tits were almost a dead ringer as well. They were firm and wonderful. Now I know what it would be like to have sex with Jupe. Haha.Smoothy, nice bod she got! But what was the cost and for how many secciones?

Smoothy
09-14-15, 08:50
Smoothy, nice bod she got! But what was the cost and for how many secciones?Including tip, I spent around $60 usd. After about 20 minutes of shower, blowjob, and her rubbing her tits all over me, we had sex for about 2 minutes before I came, then I showered and left. I was in and out of the place in about a half hour. We had the room for an hour, but I was in a hurry to get to my flight, so I wasn't worried about being done so quickly.

Smoothy
09-14-15, 10:29
Here are a couple of pictures of my maid.

Smoothy
09-15-15, 09:30
This is my maid again in a different outfit.

Smoothy
09-16-15, 16:51

Enjoy. Today's upload was strangely fast.Karel, she's looking sexier these days. I love her confidence on stage. She's popular though, she's always with a guy now it seems.

Member #4410
09-17-15, 20:42
On the way to the airport the other day, I decided to stop off for a massage before my flight. I swear this girl could have been Jupe's stunt double. She made me promise not to post her face, but if you just imagine Jupe's face on this body, it would be pretty much what she looks like. I think the tits were almost a dead ringer as well. They were firm and wonderful. Now I know what it would be like to have sex with Jupe. Haha.Sure looks great. In what massage joint was this?

Member #4410
09-17-15, 20:46
Karel, she's looking sexier these days. I love her confidence on stage. She's popular though, she's always with a guy now it seems.Yes, that's the problem, but if she knows you and you have been with her in the VIP room she will tend to gravitate towards you for a repeat performance. Good luck and enjoy.

Smoothy
09-17-15, 22:11
Some pictures from another visit. This time by Ayu. Would not allow action pictures, but otherwise very obliging.

Uploading from Jakarta is so agonizingly slow that I do it in parts to avoid the over-ambitious time-out function.I took Ayu home once back around 2003 I believe. That was long before she got that tattoo on her leg. My buddy took her sister and I took her. I think it may have been her first week on the blok, she was wearing one of those dirty white kampung sweaters all the new girls wear and she didn't seem to know much. We met them in the old DS. Her sister Juli had been working the 6th and the Blok about a year already by that time and she told me her sister had just arrived, so we decided to go for the double up. I've never repeated, but she was nice enough. I actually like Juli better. She was wilder back then and had a nicer butt. Juli worked DS place as a waitress for years after that, but I don't see her around anymore.

RodneyRude
09-18-15, 05:29
Some of my latest internet shags. So many women so little time.

Smoothy
09-23-15, 21:48
DS Place at Blok M has changed over the years. I have been asked for some photos from DS place back when they used to have the wet t-shirt contest. They don't have those contests anymore, but they sure were fun when they did!

Smoothy
09-23-15, 22:11
For you guys sending me PM's about Kelapa Gading (and anyone else interested), here are some photos I took there.

Menteng
09-24-15, 09:33
DS Place at Blok M has changed over the years. I have been asked for some photos from DS place back when they used to have the wet t-shirt contest. They don't have those contests anymore, but they sure were fun when they did!Memories! What fun it was to get one of the guns!

FreebieFan
09-24-15, 10:43
Memories! What fun it was to get one of the guns!I was there too one night, no mates and the contest went on and was handed one gun. Damn it was fun as this gun was full and there was one spicy looking lady who got the whole guns contents. I remember too. .

Smoothy
09-24-15, 13:30
Memories! What fun it was to get one of the guns!You bet! Back then, I would make a special trip to the blok right around the time of that wet t-shirt contest. Good times!

Member #4410
10-18-15, 00:08
The Photo Gallery is fairly quiet at the moment, so I am posting a sweet memory from June 2007.

Lost99
10-20-15, 04:34
Sure looks great. In what massage joint was this?Me too, I'd loke to know where this 'therapist' works also. Not sure if Smoothy is planning on keeping this one to himself.

Smoothy
10-20-15, 05:39
Me too, I'd loke to know where this 'therapist' works also. Not sure if Smoothy is planning on keeping this one to himself.I did send a PM to Karel with the details just after he posted his original comment. He's an awesome contributor who shares a lot of photos. I did receive your PM. I don't mind sharing that kind of info with the guys who share photos of the girls they've been with. However, unless I've missed it, I haven't seen you post any photos. I don't mean to be a jerk, but I think everyone should contribute. The reason so many people have sent me PMs about that pic is that they saw it. Had I just talked about her and not posted a pic, that wouldn't have been nearly the same thing. If people aren't sharing pics of their conquests, I think it diminishes the overall quality and point of the forum. Sorry if you did post some and I missed them.

Smoothy
10-20-15, 05:40
The Photo Gallery is fairly quiet at the moment, so I am posting a sweet memory from June 2007.I love her.

BrasilSoccer0
10-20-15, 05:47
Nice job bro. We got similar taste except I get them in Latin flavor. Samples below from Cuba and Colombia this year.

You mind telling me what this beauty cost you and for how long?

Some of my latest internet shags. So many women so little time.

WestCoast1
10-20-15, 07:10
The Photo Gallery is fairly quiet at the moment, so I am posting a sweet memory from June 2007.Ya. One can miss the beauty of the indo-girls. From 2010.

WC.

Lost99
10-20-15, 08:41
I did send a PM to Karel with the details just after he posted his original comment. He's an awesome contributor who shares a lot of photos. I did receive your PM. I don't mind sharing that kind of info with the guys who share photos of the girls they've been with. However, unless I've missed it, I haven't seen you post any photos. I don't mean to be a jerk, but I think everyone should contribute. The reason so many people have sent me PMs about that pic is that they saw it. Had I just talked about her and not posted a pic, that wouldn't have been nearly the same thing. If people aren't sharing pics of their conquests, I think it diminishes the overall quality and point of the forum. Sorry if you did post some and I missed them.I understand. While I do try and contribute FRs, I don't take pics because the girls don't seem to like it, want money for it, and I don't want to be caught with those pics when crossing customs, or worse my partner finds those pics. Yes customs they have the right to search your computer and phone images and did that to me once, scared me from taking pics of gals, especially if they look young. Classic catch 22 I guess? I thought this forum was about the spirit of sharing anyways, not tit for tat every single contribution. I guess when I do head back to Indo I can try take a few pics to show I am not just a freeloader here.

Red Kilt
10-20-15, 09:02
I understand. While I do try and contribute FRs, I don't take pics because the girls don't seem to like it, want money for it, and I don't want to be caught with those pics when crossing customs, or worse my partner finds those pics. Yes customs they have the right to search your computer and phone images and did that to me once, scared me from taking pics of gals, especially if they look young. Classic catch 22 I guess? I thought this forum was about the spirit of sharing anyways, not tit for tat every single contribution. I guess when I do head back to Indo I can try take a few pics to show I am not just a freeloader here.You don't have to post pics to be a valuable member of this group Lost.

I don't take pics of girls either and have no plans to start. Mostly for the same reasons as you and if I did take any I certainly wouldn't share them on an international website.

I have never posted a pic on ISG and I am also careful about not posting comments without a photo on the Photo Gallery threads on ANY of the country threads.

It is the quickest way to get shit poured on you but so many still post comments without pics anyway.

Just use the other threads to ask what you want or report experiences.

Menteng
10-20-15, 10:36
....and I don't want to be caught with those pics when crossing customs.... Did you have to open your e-mail? If not, post them to yourself. I've created an account for those kind of postings.

BTW, I sense what Smoothy is saying. It is not you personally, but in common. And isn't sharing a two way activity?

Menteng
10-20-15, 10:45
You don't have to post pics to be a valuable member of this group Lost.Smoothy never stated that!

I agree with the bottom line of Smoothy´s statements about posting photo´s. Because, isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? You may classify a girl a 10 or less by her looks or by her body, but only seeing her (photo) can make me agree with that or not.

Red Kilt
10-20-15, 13:23
Smoothy never stated that!

I agree with the bottom line of Smoothys statements about posting photos. Because, isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? You may classify a girl a 10 or less by her looks or by her body, but only seeing her (photo) can make me agree with that or not.I didn't reference anybody in my post and I never implied anything.

I was merely reassuring Lost not to feel bad about not posting pictures.

My comment remains valid. You can be a valuable member of the forum by posting FRs and comments about trends etc without ever posting photos.

Lost99
10-20-15, 18:06
Did you have to open your e-mail? If not, post them to yourself. I've created an account for those kind of postings.

BTW, I sense what Smoothy is saying. It is not you personally, but in common. And isn't sharing a two way activity?I understand what Smoothy is saying. Its just that even though I post FRs and contribute in other ways, I have never been a 'Photo' type person for various reasons. Least of all getting caught by customs or my Partner. I am somewhat new to the Indo scene, but I guess those past contributions don't mean much in the Photos section.

I don't see why members here are so possessive about this is info, especially if those members claim to be 'sharing contributors' and since it helps the SP and doesn't cost them anything. True sharing encourages sharing, and I feel this condescending possessive attitude discourages sharing. It is clear certain members of this thread are not truly alltruistic, and post pictures with some sort of expectation in return. Smoothy could have been nice about providing useful info for my upcoming trip, which cost him nothing to provide, and I would perhaps try snap a few photos and reciprocate in kind, but he choose to respond in another way.

Alas, this doesn't help me at all until I arrive at Indo and have the chance to take and post pics to join this 'Big boys' club. Thanks for the 'warm welcome' Mr Smoothy and Menteng! Now we know what the true purpose and expectation of this section is for.

Smoothy
10-20-15, 18:37
I understand what Smoothy is saying. Its just that even though I post FRs and contribute in other ways, I have never been a 'Photo' type person for various reasons. Least of all getting caught by customs or my Partner. I am somewhat new to the Indo scene, but I guess those past contributions don't mean much in the Photos section.

I don't see why members here are so possessive about this is info, especially if those members claim to be 'sharing contributors' and since it helps the SP and doesn't cost them anything. True sharing encourages sharing, and I feel this condescending possessive attitude discourages sharing. It is clear certain members of this thread are not truly alltruistic, and post pictures with some sort of expectation in return. Smoothy could have been nice about providing useful info for my upcoming trip, which cost him nothing to provide, and I would perhaps try snap a few photos and reciprocate in kind, but he choose to respond in another way.

Alas, this doesn't help me at all until I arrive at Indo and have the chance to take and post pics to join this 'Big boys' club. Thanks for the 'warm welcome' Mr Smoothy and Menteng! Now we know what the true purpose and expectation of this section is for.Unfortunately, I sent you a PM with the info prior to reading this. There was no reason for that post.

Member #4716
10-20-15, 19:25
Unfortunately, I sent you a PM with the info prior to reading this. There was no reason for that post.Smoothy and other mongers.

I usually take photos with my iPhone. Some girls from indo dating sites have sent me topless photos. Should I worry about customs checking my iPhone when I go to Jakarta in December?

Member #4410
10-20-15, 20:04
Smoothy and other mongers.

I usually take photos with my iPhone. Some girls from indo dating sites have sent me topless photos. Should I worry about customs checking my iPhone when I go to Jakarta in December?I have no personal experience with the iPhone; all my pictures are by camera. Should I worry abour customs checking for pictures (I don't) then I could take the memory card out and put it somewhere in my luggage. Customs have no time for detailed checks at that level of luggage. Is there a replacable card in the iPhone? My Samsung phone has one.

AussieGaigin
10-21-15, 05:10
I have no personal experience with the iPhone; all my pictures are by camera. Should I worry abour customs checking for pictures (I don't) then I could take the memory card out and put it somewhere in my luggage. Customs have no time for detailed checks at that level of luggage. Is there a replacable card in the iPhone? My Samsung phone has one.No card in the iPhone, just upload all your photos onto iCloud and you can download them when you get home.

There are also some security apps that let you hide photos in the phone.

WestCoast1
10-21-15, 05:23
Its the PG. Stick to pics?

Smoothy
10-21-15, 18:46
No, but I would worry about your syncing to icloud and someday someone else seeing it!Haha. Agreed. I am curious if anyone in the history of this Indonesian forum has ever had their phone searched by Indonesian customs. I know I haven't. The only time I ever heard of any porn being confiscated was when my buddy moved back to the USA and he was bringing over 400 CDS in his carry on when he was leaving Indonesia. They looked through the CDS and confiscated the ones with nude pictures on the face of the CDS. Interestingly enough, those were not porn CDS, but music CDS he had burned with Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra songs and printed out pics of topless sexy girls when he labeled the CDS. Customs kept his Martin and Sinatra CDS and he flew home without them. I bet they were disappointed when they took the CDS home and tried to watch them.

Here's a photo of a Blok M chick.

Member #4410
10-23-15, 21:55
Unfortunately, I sent you a PM with the info prior to reading this. There was no reason for that post.This "Lost" person is a curious character. A while back he was all over me when I asked Eddie about his absence of pictures. When I asked about his pictures he flatly refused to post any. I now understand why; he doesn't have any. That's fine, but then don't go wasting space in a thread that is about posting pictures, hence the name "Photo Gallery".

I'll make and share some new pictures shortly. In the meantime a nice memory from 2011, since it's the Photo Gallery.

WestCoast1
10-24-15, 14:16
Smoothy and other mongers.

I usually take photos with my iPhone. Some girls from indo dating sites have sent me topless photos. Should I worry about customs checking my iPhone when I go to Jakarta in December?Probably no worry from Indo Customs, but if you are heading back into the US with girlie pics on your tech, you have a worry on your hands.

WestCoast1
10-24-15, 19:38
I don't see any issue at all with the US as long as the girls are over 18. And the girls I go with are always over 18. I actually prefer them to be at least 25 or even older. A 19 year old girl isn't usually very skilled in bed.

I have come in and out of the US many times in the past two years and never have they even thought about taking a look at my phone or laptop. And so many ways to hide such files from a casual inquiry, like you might get from your wife. .Failure to understand US Customs laws. We've hit this a few times in the phils threads the last few years. Don't want to scare anyone. I will PM both of you.

Member #4410
10-25-15, 20:11
<SNIP> And the girls I go with are always over 18. I actually prefer them to be at least 25 or even older. A 19 year old girl isn't usually very skilled in bed.A memory from 2006. This is Novi kecil when she was 18. She was very enthusiastic and I nicknamed her Nilfisk for her oral skills. Her face is white from the rice powder Indonesian girls like to put on their face but around her mouth it is disturbed by her pre-picture activities.

Member #4410
10-28-15, 21:51
Keep the Picture gallery Going until some new pictures arrive.

Novi enjoying being photographed.

Member #4410
11-03-15, 23:57
Good memories.

TimTimGuy
11-05-15, 08:57
One from the past. TTG.