PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Admin
01-01-07, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Bleute
01-03-07, 11:04
Prof, thanks for your excellent reports and photos.

You are a real gem and a great raconteur. I look forward to meeting you someday when I eventually get past Jakarta.

Knight 1001
01-14-07, 18:31
In an attempt to try and pull back the level of this forum from senseless, uncalled for, sterile, unsubstantiated, acrid and somewhat stupid attacks on other members, I thought I would post some pics of a lovely cutie, to justify the very existence of this forum: this is definitely not a place to argue, judge and/or let alone condemn without judgement or moralise anyone for his acts, way of life or other, whether intentional or not.

If anyone has any opinion he wants the other guy to know, there are the PM's for that, and if you can't PM, then shut the f**k up: it has been said time and time again.

The way I understand it, this is a forum to share pictures and information by those who know where and how to get nice women for those who need the information as well as for the others who enjoy watching the photos and reading the reports.

Should this be allowed to turn this ugly, then I'm affraid that this section will just be drained out of its substance, and that would be a pity.

Enough said, Maya has a very nice personality, very GFE, with a wonderfully firm and round breasts, not too big and not too small, so that I found it hard to keep my hands and mouth off them: I guess that's when the tiny little remnant piece of baby in each one of us re-surfaces again ... still, a very nice feeling.

Her body was firm and well proportioned, her pussy was very tight and hence extremely enjoyable, especially after she warmed up, past the initial sakit sakit, and the juices started flowing: what a nice lay. Taking her from behind was just a very very nice thing to feel, especially when she started moving her ass up and down, phewwwww.

Enjoy.

Diver69
01-15-07, 04:55
It was dark in the bar there is no way of seeing what you are getting.

I would not recommend this place if it's always this dark.

Diver69
01-15-07, 04:59
First two are the girl from Jaksa - big saggy tits and big belly.

The Rest are girl from Industri - Best Service I have ever had. Highly recommended. I only had one experience at Industri, so I am not sure if they are all like that. But if they are - this is truly heaven. Cheap too...

Jaimito Cartero
01-15-07, 05:02
It's so nice to have actual pictures here again! Perhaps one of the JL Industri regulars can give a name to the lady you fucked there. Hmmm, with the new pics you put up, is that Chichi?

Diver69
01-15-07, 05:06
Part 2
I love this place

Diver69
01-15-07, 05:09
This place is right behind a major hotel (Sheraton, I believe)

Diver69
01-15-07, 05:10
Last but not least

Menteng
01-17-07, 06:48
The Rest are girl from Industri - Best Service I have ever had. Highly recommended. I only had one experience at Industri, so I am not sure if they are all like that. But if they are - this is truly heaven. Cheap too...

Wow, that is Cici (Cheechee), one of the best girls I've ever met. Our great friend AR whom I introduced to, will admit that she is outstanding. Enjoys the fuck (will come at least two times, and no fakes brothers!!) and if she likes you, she will allow anal.

Diver69, you really had great luck encountering her or did someone recommended her?

Asian Rain
01-20-07, 04:13
Wow, that is Cici (Cheechee), one of the best girls I've ever met. ... Enjoys the fuck... Bos Menteng, Cici is indeed one of those few providers who can really get into her work. I took a look at my video cap set from her and was spoiled for choice of pics that illustrate what a superb performer she is: Tongue stud-enhanced rimming. Cat bath. Deep throat BJ. Slamming rodeo-style doggy action. White tiger vibrator up her ass. Mish fucking while she uses the vibrator on her clit. The silver bullet shot out of her tight ass. Her cowgirling herself to a massive orgasm. My jizz shot into her wide open mouth. All sweet choices...

I finally settled on the one where she is sucking her finger while I am slamming her in mish. No doubt - she is a provider who gets into the moment! :D Enjoy, AR+

Pak Mike
01-20-07, 16:43
Two sessions this week with one of my regular "good girls". Sensational CIM the first night, and tonight a long fuck-session (she claims to have cum twice), finishing with cum on tits. Not sure if this one is a squirter, but usually quite a large wet spot (5 cm wide, 7-8 cm long) on the sheet after the event.

Good thing about this gal is that she needs to be home (lives with parents) by 9:30 - 10 PM, so just right for some hunting at the usual spots later on.

Without being crude (in this forum??), this gal asks for nothing more than a good fuck-session. Have offered, but been refused, to cover taxi fare from her work to my place, then home, but politely refused. She is basically a gal who knows exactly what she wants!

Diver69
01-20-07, 19:12
Wow, that is Cici (Cheechee), one of the best girls I've ever met. Our great friend AR whom I introduced to, will admit that she is outstanding. Enjoys the fuck (will come at least two times, and no fakes brothers!!) and if she likes you, she will allow anal.

Diver69, you really had great luck encountering her or did someone recommended her?I just picked her because I liked her look and she looked kind of friendly. My good fortune I guess.

She is really fun to be with and offered everything without being asked and absolutely no resistance to any thing. She eally seemed to enjoy her work too. I guess it helped that I was friendly and had a big smile on my face (especially when her lips were on my dick...hahahaha)...Plus, I am Asian and while no Valentino, am not butt ugly either...ahahaha

Hope I can go back there again soon.

Knight 1001
01-22-07, 14:23
Just to give yet more samples of what Jakarta has to offer to the hungry mongerers that we are.

I have already reported on neni ( see post number #1177). She is a very sweet girl, tall, superb legs and pussy, worth those of a model in my opinion, full sexy lips, which kept their promise on a BBBJ, good attitude, who surprised me, by not only not complaining about my size, (which usually pisses me off, especially in the midle of the act), but also by actually enjoying the session to the point that I went back a second time recently, (quite rare for me to do so with the same girl), and guess what, it was even better than the first time.

This second time was with a kind of will on her part to develop a friendly relationship of sorts. Now, I am not that stupid, (or maybe am being too cynical here), in thinking that the good tip of the first time might have more to do with it, but hey, it still was a very warming feeling to see her reacting so nicely.

Aas was another story altogether. She said she had been in Jakarta for 3 months, working in LM Bar only for a week and was in Stadium before. There must be some kind of bad curse between Stadium and me for I've never enjoyed myself in that place, and it seems that this is consistent with girls who have been through there as well.

Anyways, not very friendly, but a very sweet pussy I have to admit, as the pic shows from the front. testifies of the age which I guess must be around 18 ??? I actually had to insist to have a minimal service.

In fact I was kind of tricked by the mamasan to whom I had asked to give me a girl of whom I'd nothed the name of before, but forgotten how she looked like since then, (I know guys, biiiiig mistake, but ....), with the result that she brought a first one then when I said it's not her, she said "wait as they're eating", then when a few came down, she dropped Aas on my lap. I just thought she looked nice so I went up. You know, or can guess the rest.

Cheers

JohnTodd
01-26-07, 03:05
There were many ladies at the downstairs lounge, the talent was not as good as the tallent in the Mulia. Lady below cost 600.000

Hanqe
01-29-07, 14:53
This very sweet girl comes from Java

JustBlue
01-30-07, 07:52
I met her at Kuta beach, in Bali.

She's the darker one on the left.

She SWORE she wasn't working. Just wondering if she was telling the truth.

CheersShe is a player and was always sms him for money and has a frog boyfriend.

Good luck

JustBlue
01-31-07, 09:50
Hi guy!

You could do any thing to this girl. A good and fun 8/10 all rounder.

Sunar

Dutch Boy
01-31-07, 19:34
Hi Jim,

I just saw your last pic post on the Bali girl. She is something else bro. Is this your personal chica or would you mind sending me in her direction when iam in Bali in a few weeks.

Are you there now also btw? If so would be cool to meet up with a fellow monger, and if you're ever in my direction (thats Amsterdam) I'd be more then happy to show ya some places.

Gabriel

JustBlue
01-31-07, 22:50
Hi,

She at Number18 in a lane along side Circle K. There are two house were they live and the guys pick them up on the bikes or you can get take away. The other place. Has great chicks 8 out 10.But will only see other japs or indos. Thats a pain and that is at number 66 in the same lane.

Good hunting

JustBlue
01-31-07, 23:01
hei jim..

i just saw your last pic post on the bali girl... she is something else bro... is this your personal chica or would you mind sending me in her direction when iam in bali in a few weeks.
are you there now also btw??.. if so would be cool to meet up with a fellow monger, and if youre ever in my direction, thats amsterdam id be more then happy to show ya some places.

gabriel..Hi,

I'm back in Bali on the 27-2-07 for 6 months and mostly a day time player! Maybe! We can catch up for a afternoon in Sanur.

PS Finished with that girl and on to the next sweet one!

Bigjim

Menteng
02-01-07, 08:22
Hi Big Jim,

Looks like if, of the two, you only gave her left tit a good treatment :D

Menteng
02-01-07, 08:29
A rainy day in Jakarta, so a good opportunity to post some photos.

Menteng
02-01-07, 08:33
Enjoy the pics!

Menteng
02-01-07, 08:47
It has stopped raining. I'll save the others for another rainy day.

Traveler1234
02-01-07, 09:20
Menteng: so who was the lucky one taking pix # 8? Or was it on a 'timer'...RLMAO

Menteng
02-01-07, 12:10
Menteng: so who was the lucky one taking pix # 8? Or was it on a 'timer'...RLMAOYou might know him ;) it was JAD. Actually he also made a video of the session :D

BTW, what does RLMAO mean. Couldn't find it in the abbreviations section.

Traveler1234
02-01-07, 12:25
You might know him ;) it was JAD. Actually he also made a video of the session :D

BTW, what does RLMAO mean. Couldn't find it in the abbreviations section.My fault, abbreviated typo for ROFLMAO (in this case just 'rolling and laughing my ass off' :D).

In HK now and next stop Hanoi, then LOS. Couldn't find time to stop off in Jkt but next time through will pm your guys to see if you're casting for actors in your next shooting!

Supersuper
02-01-07, 16:49
Hey I like those pics. Haha hopefully I can catch up with you in jakarta. I will be in jakarta at 4 feb to 10 feb. Wondering if you are there for me:)

Enjoy the pics!

Khushi39
02-01-07, 20:31
Makes me so envious. Wanna catch the next plane to Indonesia. But brother will you enlighten us as to how and where such delicious p**y can be found once there.

Cooze Hound
02-02-07, 10:15
Dear Knight,

As a ISG newbie (but 3 yrs in Jakarta) I have been trolling through the forums, and was indeed very pleased to see some snaps of one of my "squaddies" in action! Ani is indeed 21, according to the KTP I have seen. She has been "working" for around 10 months now, previously had a Belgian BF for a couple of years. I agree, totally sweet and a great GFE.

I think I had better get on the phone again soon.

Keep it up.

Dutch Boy
02-02-07, 16:40
Hi Bigjim,

Unfortenetly I am gonna be long gone by then, just in indo for 2 weeks after I move on to the rest of asia for a tour. But I am gonna chase that one girl on that pic. She's a hottie. Whats her name, you happen to remember? Or number?

G.

Diver69
02-02-07, 19:57
Hi,

She at Number18 in a lane along side Circle K. There are two house were they live and the guys pick them up on the bikes or you can get take away. The other place. Has great chicks 8 out 10.But will only see other japs or indos. Thats a pain and that is at number 66 in the same lane.

Good huntingNever mongered in Bali - just wondering what the prices are like over there?

JustBlue
02-03-07, 08:35
Never mongered in Bali - just wondering what the prices are like over there?I think between 150,000 rp and 250,000 is ok for us burle.But less is best and nearly always. tip the girl 20,000rp to 50,000rp.To keep them sweet. That is why less is best.Ilike to leave out of pocket around 200,000rp.Only 3 out of 10 are worth the money. Still injoy looking for that 3 good ones. Its all fun in the sun.

Bigjim

Surfer
02-04-07, 04:28
from a purely selfish perspective of wanting to see more of Menteng's epic photos . . . . LOL

Menteng: I wonder if Menteng is flooded too; doesn't SBY live there?

I hope to buy you banyak Bintang when I return in April, assuming your kind offer is still open and that you will be in town) (:

A few cantik friends from years gone by. Pardon quality but scanning old prints degrades image.

Mahku
02-04-07, 11:21
1, 2 and 4. Lisa, met in CJs in October. Pic taken in Le Meridien Hotel.

3. A, online friend from Cherry Blossoms. Kept me in good company for most of my time in Jakarta.

Menteng
02-05-07, 06:10
Thanks for all the reactions on the pics!

Where to find the girls? All over Jakarta, though the majority is Kota stock.

Surfer, no, Menteng district is not flooded, the Old Man (Suharto) lives there. And I'm sorry I can not share the drinks with you or Traveler 1234 in april. I will be in Europe at that time. But JAD2 is good company.

Supersuper, you can find me most of the evenings in D's place, blok M. Show the staff, downstairs, the initials DQ and most of them can tell you if I'm there.

Hanqe
02-05-07, 19:50
So sorry for you, you have never been to Bali and Sanur? I live there twice/year since 1998. If you are short of time - let a taxi drive you to a "girl pension" in Sanur from which pimps bring girls to all palces with no own staff. Select one of 20-30 girls and have a good time where they live! You have to pay 200.000 - 300.000 to the owner, your taxi man´s fee included. Tip the girl 20.000-50.000 rp if you like her. If she likes you, she will give you her cell phone number and next time she will come to your place. You can then pay 100.000 and not more than 150.000 (in my opinion). Buy a cell phone card yourself (not with your name and it costs abt US$ 2-3).
I think Sanur has the highest quality of life on Bali. Life in the Kuta area starts very late, after midnight, but if you prefer that, and higher prices, read reports here from "Professor Designer". This is not a site for conversation? It is a PHOTO site, so I enclose a photo of a very nice Sanur girl...

Have fun!

Hanqe

Never mongered in Bali - just wondering what the prices are like over there?

Tommy Suharto
02-06-07, 13:47
Bro Surfer,

Tandi's tits are the best, how could you ever leave them?

Bro Menteng and other D's place regulars,

Please find attached babe. Anyone seen her in the past or recognize her? Great performer. Have not seen her for a long time, don't have a name. Is she still around? Would like to see her again.

Best

SexWithSmile
02-07-07, 03:58
As already advised by a distinguished colleague, I arranged with Rina from Blok M about a girl-friend she might have - "No problem, I have sexy slim friend" - her name was Yani. So we arranged to meet at Top Gun again.

Of course, I didn't tell her anything about the intimate knowledge I had from her thanks to Traveler1234 photographic talents:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=465994&postcount=747

Yani is very very slim, and has cute, smooth legs. I would be surprised that she exceeds 35 kilos. She basically does not speak, is very shy, but became more open when I flirted with her in Top Gun.

Back to the hotel, Rina claimed that she had drunk too much and was not in the best shape (true that I shagged her long time the previous night). She then decided to explain everything to Yani, who appeard to have no clue. A good BBBJ by Rina while Yani kissed me affectionately, and Rina told her to move her pussy on the top of my mouth. Then I shagged Yani and was not long to come, because this must be THE thightest pussy hole I ever tried.

Rina decided to go back home (or maybe anyone of you will smile and say: "Don't worry brudder, she went back to TG and we took care of her), and I staid sleeping with Yani. In the morning I woke up with some energy left, but Yani still played shy, legs crossed and face in her hands... took me 30 minutes of foreplay before really convincing her.... and there I made a mistake, because the foreplay became BB penetration - I didn't need more than 15 seconds to come (outside her of course). Silly me, something I never do, but her pussy was ssooooo thight.......

I come from Thailand where I experienced some serious Fuck-Masters there, and several girls very participative in 3-somes. This one was OK, but Yani was definitively shy, which is strange considering the Traveller1234 post taken already a few months ago. Instead of repeating the experience, I shall look for new grounds in other Blok M bars.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Smoothy
02-07-07, 06:49
The floods are making it rough to get around these days. It hasn't even been easy to get a taxi. So I've been ordering delivery the past few days. Here's a girl I met a while ago, but just got around to finally calling her the other day. I thought she had a very nice behind. The service was quite excellent as well. Maybe the floods aren't a bad thing? If nothing else, I can catch up on calling some girls I always intended to have over, but never did.

Crypton
02-07-07, 22:37
SWS,

Good report on Yani and Rani. You do know they are sisters, right?? I am surprised Yani is tight - by know I figured Ebowan and T1234 would have stretched her out ;-) I did only Rani - never did do Yani although Ebowan was doing her on the next bed, while I was doing another girl.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1537&page=17&pp=15

Surfer
02-08-07, 00:14
EVERYTHING about Tandi was SPECTACULAR, from the cute notes she would write me (e.g. "Tandi suka bule") to her only request being to take a break from blowing me when the call to prayer came on TV. If I had not just married a Filipina about 6 months before meeting Tandi, I might have married her and moved to Semerang! My how my life might have been different, but I digress.

Jaimito Cartero
02-08-07, 04:39
I've had no problems getting around the normal mongering areas the last few days. In fact, if not for the guys selling the rubber boats on the corner, I'd never know anything was up. I did get awakened by a huge thunderclap this morning, with an accompanying light show.

MoFo AdamAir canceled my Sunday flight, so I've got to figure out something else.

Traveler1234
02-08-07, 05:03
SWS/Crypton and especially ebowan

You guys are cracking me up with yani and rina. Damn, invite ebowan to share my room and girls for one night and now these two twins are making the circuit....i think a commission is definitely warranted :)

Just finished up a short but as usual enjoyable visit in LOS, heading to Malaysia for 5 days of business. Do have Sat afternoon and Sunday free, my wingman is flying in from stateside for our business meetings. He's got hard-on for LOS and G's girls at the sports bar so flying for one nighter Sat afternoon. Me - after reading this thread - maybe jkt for a one nighter at the shangrila hotel, BATS and run to Blok M....

ROLFMAO

Smoothy
02-08-07, 06:07
EVERYTHING about Tandi was SPECTACULAR, from the cute notes she would write me (e.g. "Tandi suka bule") to her only request being to take a break from blowing me when the call to prayer came on TV. If I had not just married a Filipina about 6 months before meeting Tandi, I might have married her and moved to Semerang! My how my life might have been different, but I digress.

I'm with you guys. She's very nice. I also like her name. I haven't met any girls named Tandi yet. I hope to meet that particular Tandi one day!

Lee087
02-08-07, 07:31
I found this ads in an Indon website. Check it out guys!

[Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

Lee087
02-08-07, 07:41
I found this sex ads in an Indon website.Check it out guys.It's about two college girls FL offering group sex and anal! plus they are sisters!

[Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

Hung Man 1808
02-08-07, 09:56
MoFo AdamAir canceled my Sunday flight, so I've got to figure out something else.

After having flown in the yellow and orange cans, I discovered that the one that fell out of the sky was just the first of potential many that could go that way, considering the horror stories I've read on airline websites.

Go Garuda, you'll get there, eventually.

Note to the guys: I'm getting to a report, just haven't been able to get around to it.

Penance: A photo. Guess the girl and location.

NicFrenchy
02-08-07, 10:15

Very nice girl. Waiting for the report.

Zero
02-08-07, 11:24
Hung Man,
nice pics..but It's not familiar place to me...but I certainly want to be there with her :D , please tell me

Jaimito Cartero
02-08-07, 11:27
Here's a pic headed out of Jakarta last weekend. Not even close to what we saw heading back from Bandung.

As for AdamAir, there's always a risk when flying. I've flown quite a few of the Indonesian carriers, and honestly haven't seen one that looked that much better than the other. AdamAir, Star, Lion, AirWagon/Air Asia or JetStar.

Abbnat
02-08-07, 16:08
Penance: A photo. Guess the girl and location.6th Floor of Melawai?

I had an encounter in there on Dec 31.

I only entered thinking I'll have a beer or two and DEFINATELY no women today.

After the first beer I relaxed on one of the sofa's. The girls came over as usual, but I was being good, until I saw this mightl fine thing standing beside the bar with her friend. She know that I liked what I saw and she came over. We chatted for 20 mins or so and couldn't resist her. I cannot remember her name, but 23 for Bandung. She was fit. We told me that she used to frequent Bats and I could see why by her standard. Cream lase trousers with matching short top, wth a figure. 8/10 IMHO

Anyway to cut a long story short, she gave best deep thoated bbbj I've even had. I was so far down her thoat that the cum never even touched her mouth. She looked up at me and swallowed the lot. What a diamond and excellent GFE.

Highly recommended. Can any fellow mongers remember her namefrom the description?

SteLateBloomer
02-08-07, 19:46
Hung Man,

nice pics..but It's not familiar place to me...but I certainly want to be there with her :D , please tell meHi, Bros Zero and Hung Man,

I think the girl is from Indra Mayu. They have pretty girls. Love to have a go too heh heh.

And Bro Zero will PM you when I settle the account with Jackson. Will be going to Bandung end May and begining Jun. Like to get some "assistance" from you and thanking you in advance.

Cheers,

SLB

XXL
02-08-07, 21:10
Guess the girl and location.Ella. I thought she didn't work on 6th floor any more.

JustBlue
02-08-07, 21:26
After having flown in the yellow and orange cans, I discovered that the one that fell out of the sky was just the first of potential many that could go that way, considering the horror stories I've read on airline websites.

Go Garuda, you'll get there, eventually.

Note to the guys: I'm getting to a report, just haven't been able to get around to it.

Penance: A photo. Guess the girl and location.Thailand Pattaya Right / Wrong. What is the suprise for the winner?

Cooze Hound
02-09-07, 01:26
A couple of months ago I was having a couple of beers at 5 + 1 with a mate. We had a few with these two girls, anyone out there sampled their charms ? Nice rack on the one on the left.

ProfDesigner
02-09-07, 02:02
Was out last night in Bali with a fellow Monger and I had to say a lot of the old pros where out and drumming up business. I approached one cute little one and she said 2.000.000 rp, which tells me too many people are paying stupid money just to get laid...my response was no pussy in Bali is worth 2 Mill. Needless to say she blew me off, then... Decided to just go home around 3 and after passing Paddys/Bounty was stopped by three girls who where just hanging around. I picked one of them we quickly chatted and she just followed me home. Was a very good session and will be going there again. By the looks of things my camera is stuffed with every third shot or so looking like it is tripping out on acid.... Maybe I can sell it as an Aura detector.

My apologies to Haiphong and Rogue as well I couldn't answer your sms's as I had no pulsa left...

Bez Bezarra
02-09-07, 02:29
last night my camera was an Aura detector.

The purple Barney-teeth, oh man!
How'd ya fix it to do that?

Once, at band camp, in my trombone case,
my girfriend's warming lube leaked into my
nikon lens aperture and all her beaver shots
were fuscia.

Surfer
02-09-07, 02:37
psychadelic as the pics look, the sensor's days are numbered.

2Mil for Jalan Legian Streetwalkers? Right. Used to be 100,000RP. Even the Hard Rock girls could be had for 400K-500K TOPS!

Wish Jackson had ALSO deleted the PICTURE that accompanied the Bahasa ad he deleted below. Tidak cantik ):

As to the mystery photo, she is wearing cross so IF it is Indonesia (I would immediately guess Philippines if not in an Indonesia thread) my two guesses are Manado or Kupang. Bali also a possibility.

Jaimito: I bet the road through Bogor (wettest spot in all Jawa) , which can flood at the best of times, was horrendous. Try and stay dry man.

Jijjy
02-09-07, 05:11
Prof Designer,

Possibly it's a gamma warning? Telling you what will and won't print.

jF

By the looks of things my camera is stuffed with every third shot or so looking like it is tripping out on acid. Maybe I can sell it as an Aura detector.

Smoothy
02-09-07, 07:29
Does anyone have any pictures of Puspa from Maribaya day shift? She doesn't work there anymore it seems. She was always a favorite of mine. I had pictures of her, but can't find them and would appreciate if someone could post some of her.

Tommy Suharto
02-09-07, 11:26
EVERYTHING about Tandi was SPECTACULAR, from the cute notes she would write me (e.g. "Tandi suka bule") to her only request being to take a break from blowing me when the call to prayer came on TV. If I had not just married a Filipina about 6 months before meeting Tandi, I might have married her and moved to Semerang! ..It is Surfer that has great taste. Tandi is a knock out. Your Filipina missus must have been very, very special.

Bro Hung Man,

She has the body of a nymph. The jewelery around her waist looks great too. Is there perhaps a proper name for a "waist necklace"? .. I would like to know, maybe I can impress a girl with it one day.

To all blok regulars,

Please find another shot of the babe I'm trying to track. As you will see, it is not my camera that's in trouble. I am just a bad photographer. Not a sharp photo, again - apologies.

Knight 1001
02-09-07, 14:22
Both girls pictures speak for themselves and I'm feeling a bit lazy, so just enjoy if you like them.

Cheers

Diver69
02-09-07, 23:27
Both girls pictures speak for themselves and I'm feeling a bit lazy, so just enjoy if you like them.

Cheers

Wow!!!

Anice is beautiful!!! She looks like a small package, but what a package.
Do you have more of her?

Hey! It's my 200th post....Hope there will be many more to come.

Diver

Smoothy
02-10-07, 06:56
Here's a few pics of a couple of girls from recent massages. As you can tell, I don't have a particular body type that I prefer. These 2 girls are quite different. I like a little variety.

Knight 1001
02-10-07, 09:40
Went back to the block last night after quite sometime. Nothing extraordinary in D's or Top gun so checked out MyBar at about 1245 am and it was hot, packed and smoky.

there was a few interesting targets but at the other end of the room there were these two fucklets on the side, not necessarily doing anything to attract attention and, as usual, that gets me. So, to be true to myself I jumped in and ended up taking them both.

The funny thing was that the one who'd caught my eye initially proved to be a total failure whan we got down to business while the other one surpassed all my expectations. As the pics will indicate, I had a truly great session with her and enjoyed her tremendously. What also helped towards that was that she did enjoy it too.

Now, don't ask me for her number because she doesn't have one: no handphone, I checked their bags before they left, (to make sure they did not help themselves, which they did not).

I gave her mine and asked her to call me and I really hope that she will. gave her 300K, she asked for more so i topped it wit another 100K and she was happy. the other one only got Taxi money, as per her own request.

It seems they both work in one of the block M karaoke lounges. wish I'd remembered which one ...

Enjoy.

ProfDesigner
02-10-07, 09:49
psychadelic as the pics look, the sensor's days are numbered.

Its is as I thought looks like it is being sent back to Casio land, thank goodness there is a warranty only 6 months old. Shame it took some nice pics in its time

NicFrenchy
02-10-07, 09:58
Smoothy,

The last 2 pics are fantastic.

Rubio Tonto
02-10-07, 15:00
from a purely selfish perspective of wanting to see more of Menteng's epic photos . . . . LOL

Menteng: I wonder if Menteng is flooded too; doesn't SBY live there?

I hope to buy you banyak Bintang when I return in April, assuming your kind offer is still open and that you will be in town) (:

A few cantik friends from years gone by. Pardon quality but scanning old prints degrades image.Quality of girls or quality of pics. Those were some definite babes. BTW, in pic 158 on the boat, is that Manado Tua in the background?

Pak Mike
02-10-07, 15:48
Another of my regular good girls. Drops by once a week for a good fuck, asks for nothing (taxi money, gifts etc.).... she really thinks I'm doing her a favour as she gets off on the sex.

Her particular claims to fame (in my mind) are she gets amazingly wet , and the BEST CIM I have experienced, never drops a drop.

She's usually on her way home by 9-9:30 PM, so enough time for me now to chill-out for a while, have another beer, then head off to BATS around 10:30 to pick up a freelancer.

Smoothy
02-13-07, 11:32
I was at the bar/disco and this girl was extremely aggressive. She was talking in my ear telling me what dirty things she wanted to do to me. Then she stuck her tongue in my ear and asked me to come to the back corner with her. We went to the back corner where she immediately whipped my dick out and started sucking it right there in the bar. It was the one and only time I've ever had that happen in Jakarta. I have little doubt some of the people there could see what was going on, but at that point I didnt care much. I ended up taking her home and took a few snapshots. Here's one of them.

Idris Jack
02-13-07, 13:10
Here's a few pics of a couple of girls from recent massages. As you can tell, I don't have a particular body type that I prefer. These 2 girls are quite different. I like a little variety.Where you got these 2 ladies? They look great.

Diver69
02-15-07, 01:16
I was at the bar/disco and this girl was extremely aggressive. She was talking in my ear telling me what dirty things she wanted to do to me. Then she stuck her tongue in my ear and asked me to come to the back corner with her. We went to the back corner where she immediately whipped my dick out and started sucking it right there in the bar. It was the one and only time I've ever had that happen in Jakarta. I have little doubt some of the people there could see what was going on, but at that point I didnt care much. I ended up taking her home and took a few snapshots. Here's one of them.

She's beautiful.

Please post more if you have them.

Diver

BenDover57
02-15-07, 02:28
You should be ashamed of yourself with that bar girl pick-up. You are so easy. I would have held-out for at least 10-20 seconds.

Smoothy
02-15-07, 02:41
There's no doubt that I'm easy. Here's a couple more of her.

Sabbath
02-15-07, 13:52
Here some pics of some girls I have been with, or still keep in touch..
Met them in different locations. Some are "good girls", some not, hehehe...

No action pics, either there are none, or I have been too busy...;-)

1Ball
02-15-07, 13:57
nice looking ladies, Sabbath, they all look quite elegant. Good taste

LuvumBare
02-15-07, 18:45
Sweet Stuff - Keep it up, we enjoy your eye for quality!
'bare

Cooze Hound
02-15-07, 22:05
Nice pic's Sabbath, pretty sure I know "L".

The other morning I awoke and a crack of light through the blinds revealed the "Crack of Dawn" so I had to have the obligatory "Dawn Breaker".

Luli Jakarta
02-20-07, 08:24
I was at the bar/disco and this girl was extremely aggressive. She was talking in my ear telling me what dirty things she wanted to do to me. Then she stuck her tongue in my ear and asked me to come to the back corner with her. We went to the back corner where she immediately whipped my dick out and started sucking it right there in the bar. It was the one and only time I've ever had that happen in Jakarta. I have little doubt some of the people there could see what was going on, but at that point I didn't care much. I ended up taking her home and took a few snapshots. Here's one of them. Where did you find this very nice girl? Which bar?

Thanks

Harrison F
02-20-07, 09:52
Nice pic's Sabbath, pretty sure I know "L".

The other morning I awoke and a crack of light through the blinds revealed the "Crack of Dawn" so I had to have the obligatory "Dawn Breaker".This is an excellent "Crack of Dawn". It looks very profesional, would be interested to see some more of this beauty.

Smoothy
02-20-07, 13:06
Unfortunately, that picture is about 5 years old. I was going through my old CD's and found that old picture. I have fond memories of that night because it was a unique experience so I decided to post it. The bar was JJ's. There's no telling where that girl is these days. I actually think she mentioned she was from Surabaya and only in Jakarta that week. I do have her number, but god knows if it works or what she looks like anymore.

Robert Long
02-22-07, 06:40
Looks they need Viagra.

Mangga
02-22-07, 11:48
For those who like upskirt shots. I decided my newly acquired naughty schoolgirl outfit was just perfect for such a photo of one of my dial-up fucklets that I fucked last night. Or rather she sucked me off for a couple of hours....

Mangga
02-22-07, 11:50
mmmm...that was fun...

Cooze Hound
02-22-07, 21:29
Good pix Mangga, nicely formed "drip whiskers".

Not so long ago, I stuck my camera under the table in the bar and this was the result. Personally sometimes I find it quite nice to have something left to the imagination.

Mangga
02-24-07, 09:54
Cooze, what a great shot! And what an outfit!

Cooze Hound
02-24-07, 22:38
Looks like a great girl. Was she?Alas ships in the night. I had to move on to meet some mates. No number.

Mangga
02-28-07, 11:50
Further to my comments about arsefucking in the Jakarta thread.

This girlie is one of those who won't take it up the arse. I haven't even tried because her cock-sucking and other services are so good. And a finger up her sweet little rear hole is quite OK with her.

Well, just to tease those who would like to get theirs up hers, here's a sample of her yummy rear entrance.

FieldMouse
03-01-07, 02:37
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to find some good day-time action? Melawai is just too far and awkward to travel too often from Kunigan area. I am in the Park Lane for a few weeks. Melawai girls don't do photo's, unless I have been with the wrong ones! Any advice welcomed.

Fieldmouse

Skuld3163
03-01-07, 06:57
Mangga,

Very nice! Great pics.

Smoothy
03-01-07, 07:21
If you think Melawai is too far from the Park Lane, then you shouldn't be staying at the Park Lane. From Park Lane, Melawai is as close as you're going to get for a knock shop.

Fortune Spa is quite close to you on Casablanca. But that is a massage place where the special massage with full service is hit or miss. Delta Spa on Gatot Sobroto is not far from you either. That's a sure wank job if you get the hot stone massage, but not full service.

I have noticed a sudden reluctance from the 6th floor girls to take photos. They never cared before. I'm guessing someone showed them this site and the pictures that had been posted of a few of them. With the recent raids, the last thing they want is to be posted on the internet. (I believe that was what triggered the last raid. Don't think that the police don't check the internet for pictures from time to time.)

Maybe you should move from Park Lane to Hotel Ambhara.

FieldMouse
03-01-07, 07:29
If you think Melawai is too far from the Park Lane, then you shouldn't be staying at the Park Lane.

Maybe you should move from Park Lane to Hotel Ambhara.Thanks Smoothy. Ambhara was my first choice, stayed there before with same company, but a couple of our 'lads' caused embarrassment by having a few of the local girls stay and cause disruption...sigh, whatever happened to discretion! So now we all have to stay here, which is about as far from fun as you can get without a lengthy car ride.

Didn't know about Delta, will try that this arvo.

Cheers,

Fm

XXL
03-01-07, 16:05
I have noticed a sudden reluctance from the 6th floor girls to take photos. ... Don't think that the police don't check the internet for pictures from time to time.)Funny you should say that. A Maribaya girl sent me an sms a few weeks back to express her fear about pictures of her landing on the web. I will not be making myself popular with many users of the forum by saying so, but I personally have no doubt pic posting has the capacity to ruin a whole mongering destination, even a solid one like Indonesia, for ever. Marocco is a precedent (Belguel case!).

I like looking at pics like everyone else of course, but that's beside the point. I have loads of pics but I apply my own pic posting policy which is: don't publish without the girl's explicit consent. In practice that translates into "never publish" because scarcely any girl gives her consent, but so be it!

Incidentally, I've heard about another site dedicated especially to Blok M, with lots of pics. So the finger is not primarily pointed at this forum. All the same, the principle holds, IMHO. The police everywhere will pluck the lowest-hanging fruit. Printing out pics from the web to then barge in on a place like 6th floor showing the pics around to corner the girls in flesh-and-bone is something they will love doing. In Indonesia, you can be sure being photographed naked, whatever the place or the circumstance, is a crime, especially after the recent passing of a more repressive "undang pornografi" (pornography law).

Smoothy
03-01-07, 19:26
I agree. I think it would behove all of us to use discretion and at least blur out the girl's faces in the photos for now.

Bulai69
03-01-07, 22:04
Oasis spa in Gatot Subruto is not far, you can get details if you search the forum on "oasis", I've posted on that as has John Aldrich (where are you John?!)

Menteng
03-02-07, 06:07
....... I personally have no doubt pic posting has the capacity to ruin a whole mongering destination, even a solid one like Indonesia, for ever. Marocco is a precedent (Belguel case!).

I think the Belguel case was different. I happened to enjoy (yes!) his photos and I can imagine that the contents of them (a.o. a large aray of sex and SM with scarved women) were considered an insult to Islam or at least to the women of Morocco.

Menteng
03-02-07, 06:59
Here are some more. Enjoy and try to forget the drizzling!

Mangga
03-02-07, 07:08
As an occasional poster of pix, I agree that discretion is very important. This is mostly for the girls' sake, but also for the sake of us who like to develop our photographic skills and for the future of mongering as a whole.

I only ever post pix of professional or semi-professional girls. I've never even asked one of my "freebies" if they'd mind if I posted a photo. I know what the response would be.

It's quite possible to take very "interesting" photos without revealing the girl's identity. Poses from behind can give you a full impression of the girl without showing her face. And, of course, if it's necessary you can always play around with the editing functions on your program and blur her features or crop the revealing bits. Anyone who can't do that shouldn't be posting.

All this can be done without resorting to the repetitive and boring pussy-only shots that some guys post here. By themselves, one pussy looks pretty much like another. It's the wider picture that makes a good cock-hardening show.

Joel Goodsen
03-02-07, 11:31
Reading the Maribaya raids reports, what I don't understand is this - why don't you ever hear about for example the Bali Hai or anything else in the Blok getting raided? .. It looks to me as if the Maribaya owners/managers are rubbing the police/authorities the wrong way and thus jeopardizing the position of the girls in the first place, not us mongers.

I think Morocco is a not a good example - it's as fine a monger destination as it used to be - Belquel, Raoul or whatever is name was, went down by his own posting-pics success in a strict muslim country. Morocco just doesn't allow him in anymore, persona non grata - that's it. If you go to Agadir nothing has changed..

Governments/authorities can spoil a monger destination big time, but they will never be able to stop it, eg. Vietnam. The only thing that kills monger destinations is the economy - fi. the Ukraine. It's growth rates have improved dramatically the last few years and now you see monger reports come in.. "things now are not as they used to be two years ago"..

Please find attached a boring pic. This is not what I like.. I prefer to see the whole girl. When you post a pic of girl and don't mention location nor the fact that it was paid sex, what harm can be done.. would you recognize the girl if you would see her the next day amongst those thousands of other people? ..cheers.

Smoothy
03-02-07, 17:26
Joel, it looks like she has some herpes sores there. I hope you didn't bareback her.

Joel Goodsen
03-02-07, 20:57
Joel, it looks like she has some herpes sores there. I hope you didn't bareback her.
Smoothy, thanks for the warning, mate. No, that should all be fine. No herpes, no BB... and maybe it wasn't such a boring pic after all. :)

Btw - going by ..

I agree. I think it would behove all of us to use discretion and at least blur out the girl's faces in the photos for now.

you're not a preacher are you? This lovely bar pickup looked absolutely great. Very appetizing, thanks for sharing...cheers.

XXL
03-02-07, 21:36
you're not a preacher are you? I'm not either but maybe I should say a few words about some of the reasons behind my previous post regarding the ill-effects of non-consensual posting. I had a girl in Maribaya who was my regular girl in JKT. For a few weeks I've been trying to ascertain why she now gives me the cold shoulder. I hasten to say I'm not monogamous or in love, but that girl was my ravin' and rollin' partner in JKT, and as such she cannot simply be replaced by any other girl. I've now put together a strong suspicion that she learnt about one of her pics getting posted in a forum (not this one) whereupon some b***ard told her I was the poster. I fear ravin' and rollin' is now over with her, lest she thinks if she can't sue me for alledgedly giving her an unsollicited public career on the Web, she'll see to it that I get busted for possession. Of course, that's my own problem but I can't help feeling some irritation at how it came about. I'm now trying to weed out of my (now ex) girl who it was that pointed the finger at me, but it's all I can do to get her to acknowledge my smses.

Guys, when posting pics of yourself in the company of girls, do not forget to cut out or blur yourself out of the pic, one wouldn't want to have one's pic on the internet, would one?

Smoothy
03-03-07, 03:38
you're not a preacher are you? This lovely bar pickup looked absolutely great. Very appetizing, thanks for sharing...cheers.

Glad you liked her, but that picture was taken way back in 2001 and I haven't seen her in Jakarta more than that one time so I felt it was safe. Even so, I considered using discretion and blacking out her face. Judging from the way she acted that night, I would expect she would not want me to black out her face. She'd appreciate the fanfare of the internet. LOL! But I will do so next time regardless.

My policy in the past has been to only post the girls faces if they tell me they actually want their picture on the internet (that doesn't happen these days, but did in the past), or if the pictures are so old that the girls aren't around anymore, or if they are massage girls in the slave massage parlors up in north jkt. But I think I will black out all faces now. At one time, they didn't mind so much when they found out they were on the internet. However, None of these Indonesian girls seem to want their faces shown on the internet anymore. With the recent crack downs and police raids, I don't blame them.

I'm not really trying to preach, just expressing my opinion and observations on the matter. Sorry if it came across like that. By the way, I'm glad you didn't get herpes from that girl.

Joel Goodsen
03-03-07, 10:56
Glad you liked her, but that picture was taken way back in 2001 ...
Thanks, each to his own, of course. The JKT shopping malls and the occasional bar pick-up is enough to get me going. I fly Australia - JKT, paid by myself, just to enjoy it... Give us a shout if you if you want to read up on STD's - there are a couple of good websites I can pass on to you, your knowledge in that area is not brilliant.

Being the photo gallery, pls find attached some random pics. Hope they won't "upset" anyone... cheers.

Prosal
03-03-07, 12:56
A pic shot during the grand opening of a bar in Kemang. The dress code was "beachwear" :). After that we all went to Musro and then Retro, girls still dressed in sarongs and bikinis.

A great night's out.

Cooze Hound
03-04-07, 01:23
Snapped this one as a Blok M lovely was trying to untangle her G-String.

Mango Jango
03-18-07, 07:10
A Singapore based buddy of mine came to my rescue when he'd heard that I was heading to Jakarta for a couple of days, enroute to Colombo. He set me up with one of his regulars who was to guarantee a GFE.

She met me at the hotel and we went out to grab some dinner. She was exsquisite, as the pics will show. Dinner over, we went dancing to a couple of clubs, she paid for all of the drinks and cab fare and helped me back into the hotel room and into bed. I was sloshed and worse for wear after my long flight but she took it all in her stride. I remember dozing off to a slow blow. Boy, was it great to wake up to her in the morning. Brushed our teeth, coffee and a good old roll in the hay. Her service was outstanding to the extent she was giving me a body massage when one thing led to another and junior slipped into the promised land, less the usual protection. I'm usually very religious about condom use but this angel's performance just blew my mind. Later that morning, we headed back into town and did some shopping and came back to the room for more sheet rustling and some photos for the boys.
She left around four pm, but not before I'd given her a 500k tip above the 1,000k donation that my buddy had suggested I give her. Money well spent, given the super attitude, high quality of service and the outstanding beauty.

Mango Jango
03-18-07, 07:19
My previous lady friend having left, I had five hours to kill before I left for the airport. Took a cab down to the Atrium and picked up this cutlet. We sat down for a drink (I had a beer and she had bottled water). Courtesies out of the way, we rushed back to the room for a quick one. She was happy to get a 500k tip but was not so keen on explicit pics. Service in bed was not on par with the previous girl but still good. If doing the previous girl was like fucking the local beauty queen then this one was like doing the girl next door. All good! Next stop was Colombo where more delights awaited...

Knight 1001
04-08-07, 09:32
Here are some overdue pics taken over the past few weeks.

For those interested, the girls can be found in BATS and Blok M, (Topgun, My Bar and D's place).

You may need a sharp eye though, (and maybe a laser to see through the clothes to identify them), ... Anyway, should be more challenging and make the hunt interesting: is she or is she not, if you like them of course. I certainly did. The other alternative is catch me and I may point them out, ... to some.

Good hunting.

Enjoy.

Asian Rain
04-11-07, 18:49
One pic sums up the trip... Enjoy, AR+

Traveler1234
04-12-07, 15:30
Saw this in NY Times this morning and thought our avid photograhers might be interested in purchasing it:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/t...ogy&oref=slogin

If Only You Had an Extra Arm to Take That Photograph

If you are vacationing by yourself or with just one other person, you may not always have a kind stranger handy to take your photo — or you may not trust a stranger to return your camera. With an autofocus camera, you can shoot yourself at arm’s length. But that close, a camera often exaggerates noses and leaves out most of the background.

Good arm’s-length picture-taking requires longer arms — or a Quik Pod. A telescoping wand with a camera mount at one end, the Quik Pod adds about 18 inches to your reach and carries a diminutive curved mirror showing you roughly what the camera will see.

The Quik Pod Pro ($24.95) weighs less than a quarter-pound, collapses to a pocket-size 7 1/2 inches and comes with pocket and belt-loop clips and a carrying bag. The Quik Pod Pro Plus ($29.95) adds legs that turn it into a small tabletop tripod. Both are available from www.quikpod.com and many camera dealers.

The Quik Pod can also be used for shooting over the heads of crowds or shooting in awkward places, like under a car. Its light construction limits it to cameras or camcorders weighing a pound or less, the kind most people take on vacation.

Smoothy
04-15-07, 05:26
I met this girl at the Hotel Park Lane bar. I think the bar is called Styx. But it might be Stix. I never can remember.

Menteng
04-16-07, 11:13
(Only) Two photo's of my latest session in Jakarta, before leaving for Europe.

Mangga
04-17-07, 11:43
[QUOTE=Traveler1234]Saw this in NY Times this morning and thought our avid photograhers might be interested in purchasing it:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/t...ogy&oref=slogin

If Only You Had an Extra Arm to Take That Photograph

The Quik Pod Pro ($24.95) weighs less than a quarter-pound, collapses to a pocket-size 7 1/2 inches and comes with pocket and belt-loop clips and a carrying bag. The Quik Pod Pro Plus ($29.95) adds legs that turn it into a small tabletop tripod. Both are available from www.quikpod.com and many camera dealers.

Now that's what this forum is all about! Thanks Traveller, I'm off to a camera shop this afternoon!

Smoothy
04-18-07, 18:01
The photo thread seems to be a bit dead. So I'll post something. Here's a long time fave I've called up for delivery on occassion. Great butt, and the breasts are even better!

Mango Jango
04-20-07, 22:51
The last of my pics from my encounter with Bella... sigh!

you can read the report and see the rest of the pics at:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=574809#post574809

Cheers

Mango

Knight 1001
04-21-07, 16:00
As my friend Smooch was saying earlier on, this thread seemed to have died down somehow, and it's a wonder why actually: are you guys holding on to your pics or what ? I can't believe that this paradisiac land for mongerers produces so few pictures with all it offers ... Even Menteng is posting from 6000 miles aways to keep it alive ... Give away some, guys, as opposed to just taking ...

All right, now down to the purpose of this post. Met this ab-so-lu-tly superb 25 years old gal last night in falatehan. Slim, very nice titties, and ... well , look at the pics.
It was the first time I ever saw her there, which though doesn't mean much, is enough to get me interested usually. She is in Jakarta on vacation and will go back to Saudi where she works. Thought she was with someone, and she said she was but that he'd left ... just my luck ... anyways, to cut a long story short, we ended up in bed about 2 and half hours after we met.
She is actually very soft spoken, quiet, with unrushed motion in her movements, even soothing to a certain extent, and that is nice.
Started with kissing her beau-tiful lips and couldn't have enough.
Once I got my hands to lift her dress up to her waist, felt her pussy, and drew her underwear down, she started moaning and kissing my nipples and then slowly working her way with little kisses down to my groin while caressing my dick with a featherly touch. When she reached my middle, she started licking me with her tongue by little touches and that was a truly great sensation.
When she finally took me in her mouth, softly, gently, making full contct with her lips, going round, up and down at the same time, I honestly thought then that paradise must be somewhat close to where I was: divine... although I must say that I am not usually a BBBJ guy. Well, after last night, I am revising my judgement seriously.
We then moved to the horizontal position and her pussy was truly a delightfully tight honeypot. The feeling of pounding her from the front, sideways, and the back, and then having her riding me as cowgirl making sure as she was to pull back so as to feel every bit of my skin inside her, was an experience which will take a long long time to fade away.
We did one round which lasted quite a while, thanks to Cialis, went to sleep and had another round when we woke up. After breakfeast, kissing got us both aroused so we couldn't resist a third round. What a way to start a day ...
Enjoy her pics.

Tiger 888
04-21-07, 17:59
Hi Knight,

This is only a kind request......

Can you please adjust the font of the text in the pics ?
There is absolutely no reason to use such big fonts.

It spoils the pics and is disturbing when trying to enjoy.

Thank you !!!
Furthermore I suggest to write www.internationalsexguide.info onto the pics. If they are stolen and published somewhere else, who knows what is ISG ?

Cobra Stint
04-22-07, 04:34
Totally confuse about her name but here are her pictures.

Cobra Stint
04-22-07, 04:36
More of that girl name Meli or Anita.

Cobra Stint
04-22-07, 04:41
Another of her taken the first time we meet, a camera shy than. 2nd enconter with her after she took me in her arse, she was no longer camera shy.

Knight 1001
04-22-07, 06:40
Hi Knight,

Can you please adjust the font of the text in the pics?

There is absolutely no reason to use such big fonts.

It spoils the pics and is disturbing when trying to enjoy.Paulo,

I may do that on the next occasion as it's time consuming to rework on those pics. I admit that i was lazy in resizing the text.

However, I specifically adapted the color of the text so that it would kind of blend in with the rest of the pic. Sorry if it disturbs you but if some members do not mind their pics to be stolen and posted on other sites which claim them as theirs, I do.

Tiger

Furthermore I suggest to write www.internationalsexguide.info onto the pics. If they are stolen and published somewhere else, who knows what is ISG?The idea is to deter indelicate members to steal the pics and publish them elesewhere: whether it's internationalsexguide.info or ISG is not really the issue because they would not, I think, publish them with a stamp that obviously is not theirs. But, I may consider it next time round.

Thanks to both for your interest.

Cheers

Knight 1001
04-22-07, 07:57
To those who are away and missing it,

I was in D's place last night and couldn't resist taking some pics of dancing girls, and their cracks, during the wet teeshirt contest, a classical happening in Falatehan on weekend nights.

Enjoy

Tiger 888
04-22-07, 11:31
Paulo,
Tiger,

The idea is to deter indelicate members to steal the pics and publish them elesewhere: whether it's internationalsexguide.info or ISG is not really the issue because they would not, I think, publish them with a stamp that obviously is not theirs. But, ... I may consider it next time round.

Thanks to both for your interest.

CheersWell, the poster might not care, but the admin if the pics point to another forum. Jackson would delete them right away for sure if they came from the competitor..

Smoothy
04-22-07, 12:10
Well, the poster might not care, but the admin if the pics point to another forum. Jackson would delete them right away for sure if they came from the competitor..I guarantee you that none of Knight's pictures come from a competitor. He takes those pictures himself.

I've noticed alot of the pictures from this site being posted on local Indonesian sites and the indo sites claiming them as their own (one site in particular is the main culprit). Since I was actually with Knight on a couple of his photo expeditions where he posted the pics here, then later they appeared on the indo sites, I know they were posted here first. But I haven't seen even one of the pics with "For ISG members only" stolen from this site yet. So that seems to be working fine as far as stopping them from being stolen. I do agree that www.internationalsexguide.info" would be even better.

Some people don't mind the pictures they've taken being posted on other sites. As a matter of fact, most people probably don't mind. The thing that bugs me is the guys who steal those pictures act like those pics are their own. It's pretty hard to claim them as their own when it says "For ISG Members Only. Posted by Smoothy" on them. But I like your idea and I will probably put "www.internationalsexguide.info. Posted by Smoothy" on them next time.

Tiger 888
04-22-07, 17:03
I guarantee you that none of Knight's pictures come from a competitor. He takes those pictures himself.I fully agree with you. By the way, I never doubted that knight's pics are authentic. But I had some of my pics posted under someone else's name in another forum and that upset me a bit (That guy stole tens of full reports and posted them a his). So I decided to watermark my pics in the future with the full domain name.
By the way: A little opacity to the watermark layer helps to make it less dominant.

Knight 1001
04-24-07, 18:31
They say a picture is worth a thousand words ... well I guess this is one of those occasions where it fits quite well.

She is probably the most sexy and overall beautifull girl, (that is to my standards), that I have been with so far here, the type of girl I've been looking for over a long long time, white skin, drop dead gorgeous body, sexy and hot to damn a priest, yet very GFE and nice attitude.

She is half Malay and half Chinese, quite an explosive mix. She's got legs to dream about for a very long time and I truly thought I was in heaven ... hehehe, it made me think of that song, heaven, I must be in heaven ...

No nude pics, she would not allow it ... this time, but I am not giving up.

Here she is. Enjoy her and if she's not your type, well, too bad.

Cheers

Asian Rain
04-26-07, 22:04
My oh my... Blok M talent rocks. Enjoy, AR+

Asian Rain
04-28-07, 07:20
The juicy love box of an Atrium pickup (half Indonesian and half Indian). Just got her back to the hotel and pulled down her panties... she was WET! Enjoy, AR+

Smoothy
05-01-07, 18:47
The pictures I've seen of his lately, he's been wearing a condom.

Admin
05-01-07, 22:55
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting several reports that were improperly posted here in the Photo Gallery.

If you want to post photos, please do so here.

If you want to engage in discussions or post comments that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Asian Rain
05-02-07, 01:52
Just got back from Manila. I must have missed something good. ;) Enjoy, AR+

Smoothy
05-02-07, 02:11
Just got back from Manila. I must have missed something good. ;) Enjoy, AR+

Not really. You can go back and read pretty much any old post over the past few years where your name comes up. Same old same old.

Knight 1001
05-02-07, 04:17
Daisy Diukes ??? what is that? why would you just make our mouths water with such a thing ? where's the beef ???

Surely, you can do better ...

Knight 1001
05-02-07, 04:30
Pity that Jackson has to intervene to put some order in what had gone into yet another sterile chit chat centered around AR. Let's move on again to the very purpose of this thread shall we ?

Smoothy, this is dedicated to you and Menteng, who's away, and with whom I share this crave for Chinese ladies.

This one I had in Singapore last week, (too lazy to post there, but I will with some different pics of her, later). She was extremely friendly, very enjoyable and boy oh boy, what a rack and ass...and all.

Enjoy.

Slim220
05-02-07, 05:13
The pictures I've seen of his lately, he's been wearing a condom.Dude! Where did you meet this fine lookin lottie at? Do you have a # or something? PM me if so. Thanks. You lucky dog you.

Smoothy
05-02-07, 08:47
Daisy Diukes ??? what is that? why would you just make our mouths water with such a thing ? where's the beef ???

Surely, you can do better ...

Those are great shorts aren't they? I picked them up in Bali the last time I went. They look good on all the girls. I found some great shiny shorts in Bangkok recently as well. I just haven't had a chance to recruit many models yet since I haven't been in Jkt much.

By the way, you already have that girl's number. If you go to PM, I can give you details again.

Menteng
05-02-07, 10:17
Smoothy, this is dedicated to you and Menteng, who's away, and with whom I share this crave for Chinese ladies.

Appreciate that very much, bro! Hope to be able to post some in return from Colombia, where I'll be next. (Yes, a change of planning). But don't expect any photo of Oriental beauties. :(

Cooze Hound
05-03-07, 01:14
Just doing my bit to keep this thread dedicated to its purpose..

A Blok barmaid sleeping off some afternoon delight !

PS SMoothy, sensational rack on that recent " spread wide on bed " posting.

Khepher
05-03-07, 12:43

PS SMoothy, sensational rack on that recent " spread wide on bed " posting.Dame fine! Got any other pics of that one Cooze Hound?

K

Mandiri
05-03-07, 14:53

PS SMoothy, sensational rack on that recent " spread wide on bed " posting.Hey, please tell us more about this chick, this seems quite interesting. Was this a freebie or P4P ? Is she a Top Gun hostess (there's a few cuties there) ?
Thanks,

Epicureanx
05-06-07, 15:53
Here some pics of some girls I have been with, or still keep in touch.

Met them in different locations. Some are "good girls", some not, hehehe...

No action pics, either there are none, or I have been too busy...;-)Anyone seen Lia lately(in pic l below)? She has her clit pierced. I use to be with her a lot before but she changed her number. She is a very horny girl that never asks for money. Maybe she went to UK?

Cheers,

E

BuleDaddy
05-07-07, 04:44
What've things been like as far as the JTK clubbing scene?

Route 888
05-07-07, 10:28
Don't remember her name. She shook it on the dance floor but was a starfish in bed.Oh MAN, the best, I've ever ever seen!

Please, give some more if you have.

Take care!

Khepher
05-09-07, 13:00
Damn. I really had to dig to find the post you quoted! Its almost a year old!

That girl is hot. And still available at D's. Seems a little sombong, but she's just usually in her own little world. She wasn't a starfish for me either, very, very passionate.

I think her name is Vera or something like that. Always wins the sexydance/wet t-shirt competition. I would highly recommend her.

-khepher

Menteng
05-10-07, 20:52
Photo's of my collection that make me realize what I'm missing here, far away from that paradise!

Blacka0
05-10-07, 22:49
Photo's of my collection that make me realize what I'm missing here, far away from that paradise!Damn that girls looks nice do you remember where this was?

Sabbath
05-11-07, 11:41
[QUOTE=Epicureanx]Anyone seen Lia lately(in pic l below)? She has her clit pierced. I use to be with her a lot before but she changed her number. She is a very horny girl that never asks for money. Maybe she went to UK?

Cheers,

Still here dong....;-)

Have seen here in BATS last night...

Cobra Stint
05-15-07, 20:56
Some of the partying times.

Cobra Stint
05-15-07, 20:59
More partying pictures.

Cobra Stint
05-15-07, 21:01
More to enjoy.

Cobra Stint
05-15-07, 21:05
Some of these girls are truely fantastic. They give Bj like there is no tomorrow.

Cobra Stint
05-15-07, 21:07
Some of these girls are very willing to participate in 3somes.

Cobra Stint
05-15-07, 21:10
There are still lots more will keep it coming for you guys

Cobra Stint
05-15-07, 21:13
Last batch for the night.

Menteng
05-15-07, 21:55
Like the girl of memories #1, this one is also linked to a hotel. No, not like the WG 's at BATS, CJ or Tigapuluh, but they were employees.

Mandiri
05-16-07, 02:28
More partying pictures.Gorgeous! May I ask where you found those lovelies?

Vietnamboy
05-16-07, 19:45
Hi Bro,

Where do you find these gals? They look great man!

Last batch for the night.

Cobra Stint
05-16-07, 22:30
Some of them are from Bandung.

Rogue Wan
05-17-07, 07:14
Linda Blok M, nice GFE, tall slim, poor handphone quality photos.

Enjoy

Rogue Wan
05-17-07, 08:42
Emma - a real sweet gal with a wonderful singing voice. After some training became a real anal trooper. The photo 'emma just plugged' is post first anal experience.

Roguewan

Rogue Wan
05-17-07, 08:51
Why settle for meat and potatoes when you there is a smorgasbord of delectable spices to be tasted. The Papua girls were a lot of fun, chowed down on the two in the middle for a few nights. Flores gal was a real sweety GFE who I hope to meet in Jakarta in the future.

Roguewan

Rogue Wan
05-17-07, 09:00
Vany, at uni, away from home, needing a little help with the uang kuliah and kos.

Who could refuse?

Rogue Wan
05-17-07, 09:21
One of my favourite regular kucings. Wonderful to know that a single simple sms "mau bertemu? " will ensure the quicker than a pizza delivery to my doorstep, of a sweet and kinky three holer. Jakarta. Better living personified.

Roguewan

Rogue Wan
05-17-07, 09:41
A thank you note to all those who have posted information on Atrium Mall. Malls are the new mosques where we pay homage to consumerism and in the case of Atrium, sex as well. :)

This mall rat was the fruit of my first visit. After wandering around getting a feel for the place I literally ran into this girl on the bottom floor at the foot of the escalators. A simple catch of the eye, a nod and a smile and we headed for the exit. Performed a very heavy cock assault on her mouth, slamming her face down again and again. FS COF, 250k plus uang kecil for transport.

Roguewan

Rogue Wan
05-17-07, 12:52
For reasons unknown one night last month found me propping up the bar at the Bali Hard Rock Café.

Was enjoying the night, music was cranking and the switch from beer to vodka red bull was working its magic. Whilst my mate was throwing himself around the dance floor I caught the eye of the luscious lipped Wati standing in front of the bar. Small talk ensued, numbers are exchanged and the sms began to fly back and forth. Two hour later these lips were smoking my pole and her tonsils and throat were getting a good workout. All ended quiet nicely, FS COF.

Roguewan

KL Guy
05-18-07, 12:28
TQ for sharing!

KL Guy

For reasons unknown one night last month found me propping up the bar at the Bali Hard Rock Café.

Hanqe
05-18-07, 22:05
Sorry to say, but smorrebrod and smorgasbord is not the same. At the Davidsen´s in Copenhagen they serve open face sandwishes, about 100 different styles... Smorgasbord is a buffét with fish, meat, greens - about 20-30 dishes. Quite like the Indonesina Rice taffel... The tradition started at railway stations during the time of steam locomotives (1850-1930) which needed to fill water and coal and the passengers could get a quick meal in the station building.

Regards,
Hanqe

Dear friends,

A smörgåsbord is a cold buffet consisting of assorted open sandwiches and hords ouvres scandinavian style ...in Denmark is often called smörrebröd but with the typical ortographic danish characters ...which I cannot type with my swedish keybord !
There is a cafe in Copenhagen,I wonder if the name is DAVIDSEN offering an extensive menu which measures 1.50 meter! So there is plenty of choice.

Knight 1001
05-19-07, 07:39
Looking at the latest posts below, makes me wonder if i am in the right forum ...

Some recent action pics with young, hot and very, very, sweet bodies. Beautifuly shaped and firm tits for both.

Self explanatory, I think. just for sheer pleasure.

Enjoy

Yamtak
05-19-07, 10:11
Met her at Plaza Indonesia. Asked her out for a dinner and next thing I knew (she knew..) she was in my room.

Love her huge breast. Love her reaction during the "deed".

After the 'deed' was done she asked 'you want me to stay or go?'. I told here that it was her choice, so she stayed as she said her home was terrible. My reward? A free session first thing in the morning!

Enjoy

Mandiri
05-19-07, 10:31
One of my favourite regular kucings. Wonderful to know that a single simple sms "mau bertemu? " will ensure the quicker than a pizza delivery to my doorstep, of a sweet and kinky three holer. Jakarta. Better living personified.

RoguewanOutstanding ! May we know where you met with this quicker than a pizza delivery gal ? Woul love to have a couple of such.

Menteng
05-19-07, 11:53
in Holland at the most famous Indonesian restaurant the " RADEN MAS" I hope that I have spelt right,

You spelled it right! I know, because I managed that restaurant for a couple of years!

1Ball
05-19-07, 12:51
Anyone have any pics of a smogarsbord, since it seems to be a topic that won't go away?

Barri
05-19-07, 14:49
Anyone have any pics of a smogarsbord, since it seems to be a topic that won't go away?Ball: to your rescue:

Smörgåsbord = buffet.
Smørrebrød = variety of open sandwiches that normally don't appear on the above.
Kolde bord = Danish name for 'smörgåsbord'.

For the smörgåsbord layout:
1. Plates
2. Pickled and marinated herring
3. Boiled potatoes
4. Fish roe
5. Shrimps, mussels etc
6. Salads - fresh and marinated
7. Cold fish dishes
8. Sauces for fish dishes
9. Cold meat dishes and cheeses
10. Sauces for cold meat dishes
11. Hot fish dishes
12. Hot meat dishes
13. Cheese
14. Sauce for hot dishes
15. Cutlery
16. Serviettes
17. Centrepiece etc

Missing here is the 'snaps'.

I think 'nuff said...

Barri
05-19-07, 15:40
This appetizing flower will never appear on the smörgåsbord (I think Hanq and Gabrielsilva will agree), but it brings us back to the real topic.

Joaudio
05-20-07, 04:13
Met her at Plaza Indonesia. Asked her out for a dinner and next thing I knew (she knew..) she was in my room.

After the 'deed' was done she asked 'you want me to stay or go?'. I told here that it was her choice, so she stayed as she said her home was terrible. My reward? A free session first thing in the morning!

EnjoyI also will definitely love her breasts. Wish I could have her when I am in Jkt on 30 Mei.

Rogue Wan
05-20-07, 04:32
Cheers KL Guy,

Here is a rear end shot of a great long weekend warrior.

Roguewan

Mandiri
05-20-07, 09:11

EnjoyGreat job Mr Yamtak ! Could you please expand a little on the circumstances of the pick-up of this gal at PI ? I am not an experienced mall pick-up guy so keen to benefit from your skills in this regard.

Member #3409
05-20-07, 09:24
This appetizing flower will never appear on the smörgåsbord (I think Hanq and Gabrielsilva will agree), but it brings us back to the real topic.

Is that an Indon flower or one of African origin? Certainly proves they are all pink on the inside though. Tasty looking too. Yum.

Ebowan
05-20-07, 09:38

Enjoy

Sir,
I saw your pics already from another forum, please verify that these were your original pics taken. (Bluefame)

Ebowan

Smoothy
05-20-07, 11:27
Sir,
I saw your pics already from another forum, please verify that these were your original pics taken. (Bluefame)

Ebowan

I've seen them on yet another site. I do like them though.

Barri
05-20-07, 12:35
Is that an Indon flower or one of African origin? Certainly proves they are all pink on the inside though. Tasty looking too. Yum.Tanzanian, to be precise. See FR from Zanzibar (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=586451&postcount=122). This was after an hour of pounding one morning, and still deliciously fresh. Orchid with morning dew, :).

Though it is not Indonesian at all I added the pic in an effort to put a full stop to the other topic.

Menteng
05-20-07, 12:43
Smoothy,

I think Ebowan has these doubts: Is the girl Indonesian? If not, why were they posted in this thread for being Indonesian? (Or the other way around.) And, were those other photo's posted by the same person? If not, Jackson should be notified that we're dealing with a fraud here.

ProfDesigner
05-21-07, 01:48

Enjoy

Yamtak you mention that she stayed in your room because hers was terrible, but all I see in your room is screwing on a carpet with a cushion under her head. Are you a local and this is your kos? It looks more like a girls Kos to me.

1Ball
05-21-07, 02:39
Yamtak you mention that she stayed in your room because hers was terrible, but all I see in your room is screwing on a carpet with a cushion under her head. Are you a local and this is your kos? It looks more like a girls Kos to me.
hahahah, nice one Semut. I guess our friend Yamtak stays in a kos whilst in Jakarta. I believe it is actually ceramic tile, and she is lying on a towel. If that is Yamtak's hotel, and her place is terrible, I would hate to see what it looks like.
Lucu sekali.

Tiger 888
05-21-07, 04:12
Great job Mr Yamtak ! Could you please expand a little on the circumstances of the pick-up of this gal at PI ? I am not an experienced mall pick-up guy so keen to benefit from your skills in this regard.
And Mr. Yamtak, could you please explain why you removed all the EXIF info of those pictures. It certainly adds to your credibility.

SE Asia Joe
05-21-07, 05:33
Looking at the latest posts below, makes me wonder if i am in the right forum ...

Some recent action pics with young, hot and very, very, sweet bodies. Beautifuly shaped and firm tits for both.

Self explanatory, I think. just for sheer pleasure.

Enjoy
What in the world is that "thing" in between the gal and you (?) in picture 262. It really looks nasty!!

DSC00262 (Small) copy.jpg

SE Asia Joe

Yamtak
05-21-07, 06:56
Guys,

Apologies for the “fake” photos. It would not happen again.

However, the encountered at the mall was real. I met Rima (not the one in photos) at Plaza Indonesia about six months ago. I did not take any photos of her during the “deed”. The photos I attached reminded me of her… large breast and those facial expressions. She stayed overnight, I really get my bonus in the morning.

p.s.

Bali semut, I ball

I did not stay at kos whilst in Jakarta. I don’t think I could bring Rima back to my room and she will stayed extra time at kos.

Mandiri,

The key to mall pick-up is “ dare to fail”. I have done my analysis and I’m having 20% success rate. Try it, you maybe surprise that your success rate maybe higher than mine. I used to have only 5 % rate but over the time, I managed to sharpen my skill a little bit.

Member #3409
05-21-07, 07:37
What in the world is that "thing" in between the gal and you (?) in picture 262. It really looks nasty!!

DSC00262 (Small) copy.jpg

SE Asia Joe

I think you will find it is what is known as a penis, or otherwise commonly known as a cock or pork sword.

Sam Yates
05-21-07, 09:25

Enjoy

Those photos were taken from the from the net.
http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=628288

Shame on you.

SE Asia Joe
05-21-07, 10:06
I think you will find it is what is known as a penis, or otherwise commonly known as a cock or pork sword.
WOW - You're so smart!!
SE Asia Joe

Eaglestar
05-21-07, 16:59

Oh man that flower would gag a maggot.

Sorry but that is putrid.

ES

Member #3409
05-21-07, 17:32
WOW - You're so smart!!
SE Asia Joe

Why did you ask the bloody question. It is quite clearly his cock.

Vahaza Be
05-21-07, 18:25
Oh man that flower would gag a maggot.

Sorry but that is putrid.

ES
I couldn't disagree more.
Once you go black, you never go back! ;)

Smoothy
05-22-07, 00:23
I couldn't disagree more.
Once you go black, you never go back! ;)

I've gone black. I went back.

SE Asia Joe
05-22-07, 08:38
Why did you ask the bloody question. It is quite clearly his cock.
Hmm... did I ask YOU?
Se Asia Joe

Smoothy
05-22-07, 08:54
I think it's time for a photo.

Member #3409
05-22-07, 18:02
Hmm... did I ask YOU?
Se Asia Joe

You asked the bloody board, I answered. If your question was directed at the orginal poster then use the private message function. If you were just being a smart arse then your humor has been missed.

Knight 1001
05-22-07, 18:43
Gentlemen,

Can i suggest that we let this to rest? there's really no cause to fight with words here ...

JC373: thanks for answering SE Asia Joe's question, which i saw only as a humoristic sort of wink, but which apparently was not taken in that way. Pity, so be it.

SE Asia Joe: I have to admit that considering the context of this forum, it was dead easy to guess what was between the gal's ass and me, what else other than a juiced up glossy dick? I dont't do dildos ... but I also think that you really meant your question as a sort of a joke, which here again was not interpreted that way.

The morale of the story could be: sarcasm can be a tricky thing to use and can bite your nose back ... plus, it's not understood in the same way by all.
So, relax, enjoy the pics however you see fit, post as much as you can to share, and let's all be happy to share.

Cheers.

You asked the bloody board, I answered. If your question was directed at the orginal poster then use the private message function. If you were just being a smart arse then your humor has been missed.

Hk Dog
05-23-07, 01:32
I'm with SE Joe on this. It was so obvious to be a joke. Some guys are really slow in Asia.

Member #3409
05-23-07, 07:34
I'm with SE Joe on this. It was so obvious to be a joke. Some guys are really slow in Asia.

Yep really slow, look again at my reply, it was said tounge in cheek too!!! Thats why I am so surprised.

SE Asia Joe
05-23-07, 07:59
Naaah.... not in Asia - believe that JC373 is Aussie living in the UK. Heck I'd have NO humour at all having to live there!
And Knight - thanks for taking the time to explain the whole thing to JC, (Hmmmm..... and again: hmmm...Amazing!!). And talk about in between - here's my last week-end in between in China (And oh - That's in Asia, JC373!)
(Hope you can see this crap pix taken with my phone - anyway Enjoy!) and since this IS the photo gallery!
SE Asia Joe
P.s. My apologies JC - just HAD to have a last dig on you! Last?? OK? NO more?? Peace!! Thanx!

Member #3409
05-23-07, 20:05
Naaah.... not in Asia - believe that JC373 is Aussie living in the UK. Heck I'd have NO humour at all having to live there!

Too right on that last point, they have no humor here in the UK. Would much rather be in Asia or at home fucking myself silly. Overhear I just cannot quite get used to paying 150 quid for an hour with some round eye from Russia or Poland. I do get tempted with the Asian lasses, some of them are hot, but then I think 4 fucks and there is the airfare to Bangkok or Jakarta. So may as well save them up for once a year trip and root myself silly.

China, I thought that was the place south of the USA, not in Asia!!!

DaBoy
06-01-07, 02:35
Sure would like to see some more from the series of this sweetie.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68738

And this one too.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61003

Thanks, Mate.

Saint99
06-01-07, 10:17
Hello bro's.

Am new in city, working. Have no time for mongering, hang out night etc. But still some action avaliable. Depends on you. From fparty site got some nice contacts, and checked already, by 2. Or 3. Meeting mission done.

This pic. From one of those ladys, non-pro or maybe just semi-pro, don't know. No money, just taxi tips from me. Acceptable service, 3holer etc.

Good luck 2all.

Rogue Wan
06-01-07, 13:13
First met Eva doing an Atrium Mall crawl a few weeks ago. Now doing home visits. Sweet, GFE and a real oral trooper. 7/10, 250K + taksi.

Rogue Wan

John Bill
06-04-07, 16:13

EnjoyWould you plz post it again but bigger than this size. Too much small.

Thanks

Alvinyanto
06-07-07, 08:15
My first time posting a picture.

I hope you like it.

Maaars
06-08-07, 00:51
Very sorry, enjoy.Nice tits on her. Are they real or courtesy of one fine plastic surgeon?

Eaglestar
06-08-07, 02:05
First met Eva doing an Atrium Mall crawl a few weeks ago. Now doing home visits. Sweet, GFE and a real oral trooper. 7/10, 250K + taksi.

Rogue Wan

RW, I hope I do not insult you but I could not resist running your pics thru Photo Shop so I could see them (a little bit) better.

She is a lovely creature :)

ES

BuleDaddy
06-08-07, 05:41
Very sorry, enjoy.
Where does that Java Jewel come from?

Smoothy
06-08-07, 15:07
Where does that Java Jewel come from?

Isn't that Yuni from Bali Hai? She works "the other side of the bar", if it's the girl I'm thinking of.

(I wish)

Kallstrom
06-08-07, 22:34
Hi all,

I goin to visit tanjung balai for the 1st time.

Do you guys have any pics of the ladies there?

Thanks

Menteng
06-10-07, 01:00
Isn't that Yuni from Bali Hai? She works "the other side of the bar", if it's the girl I'm thinking of.

(I wish)

If she works at either side of Bali Hai, the place surely has had a face-lift. Not to mention the boobs :D

Macho Dik
06-10-07, 03:30
Very sorry, enjoy.

Hey Pal,

She looks so cute and sweet, can you post more of her photos. I like that lovely face and nice bit tits.

MD

Rogue Wan
06-10-07, 03:36
RW, I hope I do not insult you but I could not resist running your pics thru Photo Shop so I could see them (a little bit) better.

She is a lovely creature :)

ESEs, none taken. Happy you took the time to touch the pics up. They were taken with Nokia 6070, no flash capability. My trusty digi camera is in for repair after a small accident with a nephew who used it like a tennis ball.

So hopefully there will be some better quality pics of Eva in the future.

RW

Kabo Sport
06-11-07, 01:29
Hello all
After a 3 year absence from Indonesia, I returned Friday.
Decided to celebrate with a double treat.
"Sari' and "Eta" were pro pals. Not great service - but served the purpose after a drought.
Enjoy the photos
Kabo

Macho Dik
06-11-07, 10:27
I do not have any more picture of Anita. I was too busy doing her to take any more.

She is from Jakarta, nice girl meet her at the Asian office. I will post more pictures when I go out this weekend.

OK Pal,

Share with us more pictures.

MD

Boon123
06-11-07, 11:47
Very sorry, enjoy.Hey can I know this is the pro or what gal? How much charge what is the name and can put more photo for her?

Smoothy
06-12-07, 03:16
I like the way this shot came out. It's a work of art if you ask me. It displays her ass, pussy, tit (nipple) and eye all in one shot.

Knight 1001
06-12-07, 08:33
I like the way this shot came out. It's a work of art if you ask me. It displays her ass, pussy, tit (nipple) and eye all in one shot.

Nice view, beautiful butt, tight pussy, ... except for the red eye ...

Good work

Snake For Chic
06-12-07, 15:28
Very sorry, enjoy.Is she a pro? I can't seem to find the FR on this.

She is cute.

Rambuutan
06-13-07, 17:51
Is she a pro? I can't seem to find the FR on this.

She is cute.I agree. She is very beautiful. Would love to find out more about her!

Samchad
06-14-07, 03:22
Hey Kabo,

Loved the 2 ladies you had after the 3yr drought. How much did it cost you? Did you do short or long time?

Kabo Sport
06-14-07, 11:31
Hey Kabo,

Loved the 2 ladies you had after the 3yr drought. How much did it cost you? Did you do short or long time?
Hello again
Short time - about 500 rp for the pair, and let them raid the mini-bar. Guess that will cost an additional 200 or so.
ATRIUM Mall
Read the forum. Read all about the Mall Atrium.
Went over about 12:30 PM and walked around for maybe 5 minutes when this little one (see photos) said "Hi mister" to me.
The rest was as expected.
20 yr old, great service, 3 hours for 400 rp.
have fun
Kabo

Funky Man
06-14-07, 18:28
More to enjoy.Hi Cobra,

I'm interested in your pic paerty 12.

Mind sharing the contact no?

Thanks

BadBadGuy
06-15-07, 08:22
Very sorry, enjoy.She is very pretty and when you look at her boobs, you cant wait to have her the whole night long. Mind to share her number (if you have)? And please post more of her photos here. :)

Smoothy
06-16-07, 13:17
She is very pretty and when you look at her boobs, you cant wait to have her the whole night long. Mind to share her number (if you have)? And please post more of her photos here. :)

Doesn't anyone else have doubts that picture is not even taken in Indonesia? For one thing, girls with boob jobs like that are few and far between in Indonesia. For another, the room where that photograph was taken is not similar to many rooms in Indonesia. My guess is that picture is from the usa, singapore or europe and that the guy has never even met that girl but found her picture on the internet and decided to post it. I hope he can prove me wrong, but I doubt it.

Smoothy
06-16-07, 13:37
Since I added my 2 cents worth, here's a couple pictures....

Tamurlane26
06-16-07, 18:02
Smoothy

As a regular in the Mulia I am impressed with the latest decor in your hotel. The rug was only matched by the black expanse of her underwear - we look forward to you providing us with the location so that we can frequent the hotel !

Menteng
06-17-07, 01:24
Doesn't anyone else have doubts that picture is not even taken in Indonesia? For one thing, girls with boob jobs like that are few and far between in Indonesia. For another, the room where that photograph was taken is not similar to many rooms in Indonesia. My guess is that picture is from the usa, singapore or europe and that the guy has never even met that girl but found her picture on the internet and decided to post it. I hope he can prove me wrong, but I doubt it.

You might be right, Smooth! The TV set, on which she leans on, is not common in Indonesian rooms. But, what makes me share your opinion is the thing down the wall in the background. It sure looks like an electrical room heater to me. A thing you sure will not need in Jakarta!

Smoothy
06-17-07, 03:48
Smoothy

As a regular in the Mulia I am impressed with the latest decor in your hotel. The rug was only matched by the black expanse of her underwear - we look forward to you providing us with the location so that we can frequent the hotel !

Which picture is that? Any picture I post will have been taken in my apartment. I try to make sure it's never recognizable though just in case one of the young ladies happens to see one of the pics. (an exception would be if I take a pic at a massage place) I haven't stayed at a hotel in Jakarta in years.

Jimbo22
06-17-07, 16:23
Wooow Smooothy man.

Quite a talent you have there (the girl in your last pic post).

Smoothy
06-18-07, 04:05
Big breast well I did say she works at Asian

I have no idea what "Asian" is. It seems to be the place to meet the best looking girls ever posted on this board.

Eaglestar
06-18-07, 05:15
Since I added my 2 cents worth, here's a couple pictures....

I really like the way you watermark your photos Smoothy. It is done in a way that it does not detract from the beauty of the subject but still prevents poaching. Well done.

Which software do you use? It is freeware?

ES

Smoothy
06-18-07, 05:42
I really like the way you watermark your photos Smoothy. It is done in a way that it does not detract from the beauty of the subject but still prevents poaching. Well done.

Which software do you use? It is freeware?

ES

I use Adobe Photoshop CS3. It's not freeware. But I believe you can pick it up at Ratu Plaza for 20,000 rupiah.

Samchad
06-18-07, 05:53
Hello again

Short time - about 500 rp for the pair, and let them raid the mini-bar. Guess that will cost an additional 200 or so.

ATRIUM Mall

Read the forum. Read all about the Mall Atrium.

Went over about 12:30 PM and walked around for maybe 5 minutes when this little one (see photos) said "Hi mister" to me.

The rest was as expected.

20 yr old, great service, 3 hours for 400 rp.

have fun

KaboThanks Kabo. I'll check out ATRIUM Mall info. I'll probably be near to Pasaraya mall so assume things are much the same.

Smoothy
06-18-07, 08:33
Thanks Kabo. I'll check out ATRIUM Mall info. I'll probably be near to Pasaraya mall so assume things are much the same.

I think that's a bad assumption. Although Pasa Raya will have some opportunities, it's nothing close to as easy a pick up spot as Atrium.

ProfDesigner
06-18-07, 10:01
You have to laugh

For over nine months I was with this little vixen and she played me oh so well... I have to say great in the sack but watch out for the lies as they will smother you. At the time we finished she was pregnant to me and about to marry when you guessed it someone with more money came along. Well let me tell you On the saturday morning with me then that night with him and saying what a crazy ex I was... gotta love the bullshit. So she goes with him for a week then comes back to me saying sorry she made a huge mistake... Stupid me took her back. Then a month later she disappears again. This time we were supposed to get married on a date and guess what, she goes and marrys him in her home town in Sulawesi. Comes back after a month and I see the wedding band, No she says, I was with him but we are finished. This goes on for another month with her denying being married, and then her friends all start telling me she is totally lying... To cut the story short, the other night I saw her in a club she comes up to me and says hey take me home I am drunk... So I did, Hey the sex with her is worth it. After we finish, she frigging calls her husband in germany saying she is alone and misses him so much... and yes she is being a good girl.

As I always say now even if they seem like they are with you and only you they are always looking for a new ATM to attach themselves to. To the german gentleman who is now married to her, good luck you will need it.

Eaglestar
06-18-07, 10:57
You have to laugh

For over nine months I was with this little vixen and she played me oh so well... I have to say great in the sack but watch out for the lies as they will smother you. At the time we finished she was pregnant to me and about to marry when you guessed it someone with more money came along. Well let me tell you On the saturday morning with me then that night with him and saying what a crazy ex I was... gotta love the bullshit. So she goes with him for a week then comes back to me saying sorry she made a huge mistake... Stupid me took her back. Then a month later she disappears again. This time we were supposed to get married on a date and guess what, she goes and marrys him in her home town in Sulawesi. Comes back after a month and I see the wedding band, No she says, I was with him but we are finished. This goes on for another month with her denying being married, and then her friends all start telling me she is totally lying... To cut the story short, the other night I saw her in a club she comes up to me and says hey take me home I am drunk... So I did, Hey the sex with her is worth it. After we finish, she frigging calls her husband in germany saying she is alone and misses him so much... and yes she is being a good girl.

As I always say now even if they seem like they are with you and only you they are always looking for a new ATM to attach themselves to. To the german gentleman who is now married to her, good luck you will need it.

Once upon a time a cat was walking near a railroad track. Along came a train and cut off the end of the cats tail.

After the train passed the cat decided to fetch the part that was severed and have it reattached. He went back to the railroad track and as he was picking up the severed tail along came another train and cut the cat's head off.

Moral? Don't loose your head over a piece of tail.

You almost did but were saved by her greed. You are one lucky dude Bali Semut.

ES

Maaars
06-18-07, 13:41
Bs, all I can say is that I'm glad you and the german guy met her before I ever did! She looks fucking gorgeous, just my type. Its an easy one to fall into, and I guess many of us have. Pleased to hear you managed to crawl your way out before sinking into the depths. Onwards and upwards dude!

You have to laugh

Liondale
06-18-07, 13:56

At least you have had a good time with her and good sex!
I agree with you. If you go to a P4P pickup place in Indonesia or any other place for that sake, you will NOT find love for life or marriage candidates. And it's not the girls' fault, you are a provider for money, a better life etc. Don't let any other illusions enter your head or you will wake up to a sad reality one day.

Poonhound69
06-18-07, 14:11
Eaglestar:

Excellent parable with the cat...

I've expected the punchline to be 'Dont lose your head over a piece of pussy'..... but tail is a lot more elegant

-PH

Once upon a time a cat was walking near a railroad track. Along came a train and cut off the end of the cats tail.

After the train passed the cat decided to fetch the part that was severed and have it reattached. He went back to the railroad track and as he was picking up the severed tail along came another train and cut the cat's head off.

Moral? Don't loose your head over a piece of tail.

You almost did but were saved by her greed. You are one lucky dude Bali Semut.

ES

Liondale
06-18-07, 17:58
Eaglestar:

Excellent parable with the cat...

I've expected the punchline to be 'Dont lose your head over a piece of pussy'..... but tail is a lot more elegant

-PH

The punchline could also have been "there's always another train..." but I guess that wouldn't really have fit here :)

MarkIII
06-18-07, 18:14
For over nine months I was with this little vixen and she played me oh so well...

Don't be to hard on yourself. I was actually married with a girl like that. Be glad it is over, at least I was :) I guess I was her ticket to Europe :(

Last year I met a girl I found in Friendster. Her fs page was full photos with her bf from England who she love so much etc. I send her 1 sms and she came to my hotel. We fucked I paid her 350K and she left. Her bf even called her during sex.... she told me : "that’s my bf please be quiet" now she lives with him in England......... those girls never stop to amaze me :)

MarkIII

btw nice pictures

Bulai69
06-18-07, 18:16
Bali Semut - this is a very typical story! I am sure we have all heard variations on this kind of theme and it "proves" that it's best not to get too "locked-in". Like I said a few postings ago, I am back in UK at the moment so it's easy for me to be objective and sensible, when I get back there, for sure my cock will take precedence over my common sense. I have to say as well, that girl has got a fantastic body, just my type!

Adam C Day
06-18-07, 23:55
Bs, all I can say is that I'm glad you and the german guy met her before I ever did! She looks fucking gorgeous, just my type. Its an easy one to fall into, and I guess many of us have. Pleased to hear you managed to crawl your way out before sinking into the depths. Onwards and upwards dude!Hi mate,

Whatever happened to those promised pics of that Dian? Seems like you didn't want to share them after all. ;)

Adam

ProfDesigner
06-19-07, 01:52
Bali Semut,

Smacks a bit more like someone out for revenge rather than justice.

Actually no FlushPump more of a warning to fellow mongers this girl will try and take you for whatever she can. She is currently trying to get a mate of mine to go and see her and calls in the middle of the night telling him she is back soon. Just a very nasty piece of tail.

Enough said.... More pics please :)